PDA

View Full Version : Ahmedabad

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

LionKing777
02-11-15, 20:58
This time, yesterday I called him and he whatsapped me this young fair chirpy looking girl's pic and I decided to give it a single shot. Reached his place and he showed her to me. After a hard negotiation he came down from 10 k to 6 k.

This girl is in Ahmedabad till the 13th of Feb. So those interested please write to me for her sp's no.Great report. Please share the SP digits by PM.

XxWolf
02-11-15, 21:18
Could you please share the details of this MP?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am from mumbai, was visitng ahd, got through this post of your and landed at this spa with russian therapist. Got a 15% discount, The therapist is a babe however she denied giving extra but was a great massage.

Thanks.

ForeplayKing
02-13-15, 11:19
Bro, don't overpay so much. Its our hard earned money and you should get better return of your investment. In Delhi, Mumbai the standard ST charges are 2 k. Don't pay 4 k for such stuffs because it will raise the Ahmedabad's price. Negotiate as much as you can and if any SP doesn't come down then forget it. There are many out there.Hi Kartik,

Thank you for your comments on payment of 4 k.

Request you to PM me with details of other sp in Ahmedabad who gives decent quality babes in 2. 5 k.

If you are unable to send me Ahmedabad sp details, and kindly understand that mumbai and Delhi have a over population of working girls and that drives down the pricing. My monger friends just pay 600-900 at the counter for spa in Delhi and inside they get full service for an hour for 1 k!

Whereas over here, we pay 1500 at the counter and pay 1 k for just HJ! Its the old problem of demand and supply!

Cheers, and await your PM.

M

ForeplayKing
02-13-15, 11:29
Hey there,

1) Awaiting you to finish the story you have started and am surprised that you did not ask for extras even on your first visit. Good luck for your next time and I will surely go there once I get some positive response from your next visit.

2) I agree with your views on the owner babe. Even I have had such visions. I have known the owner since the last 3 months and she is super professional. Don't think of saying or trying anything with her or it might back fire on you. She is well travelled and educated and hence her dressing is bold, and she has "been there and done everything" that we may not even think about! Problem is that she comes with very heavy backing of muscle power (of Mumbai and Goa fame) and money power and so (as a fellow monger) am asking you to be careful of what you say or do with her.

Good luck,

M

Long time, no shag.

Hello friends,

Have been reading quite a few reports from the new members. Glad lot of people are posting.

1) Had mentioned in the previous report about the this new spa on CG road opp a famous petrol pump. As I went there before, I knew it was heavy on the pocket as they had 'Russian' therapists. My dick was dancing to try one out of curiosity. So didn't call them and just dropped there to kill my curiosity. To my surprise, there as a therapist sitting right near the counter in a party dress. Would rate at least 9/10. Dick was dancing of joy. Asked the receptionist about the charges. 8 K she shows as on the menu. Dick says: LOL. Nevermind, I again look at her and damn I couldn't control. I agreed with a 10% discount. Went inside the room, was given micro thongs. In my mind, this my lucky day of having a Russian in Ahmedabad. Now the therapist comes but in her therapist dress. She started the massage. To my surprise, it was heavenly and than we started to chit chat for the entire time. I got some hints but didn't have the balls to ask. I guess it was just a rapport building session...

FindingSex
02-16-15, 08:35
2) I agree with your views on the owner babe. Even I have had such visions. I have known the owner since the last 3 months and she is super professional. Don't think of saying or trying anything with her or it might back fire on you. She is well travelled and educated and hence her dressing is bold, and she has "been there and done everything" that we may not even think about! Problem is that she comes with very heavy backing of muscle power (of mumbai and goa fame) and money power and so (as a fellow monger) am asking you to be careful of what you say or do with her.
Completely agree with you bro regarding the owner babe. She is backed up by lots of money power and muscle power as I know her very well as I belongs to the same city where she originally from. So don't even think for that.

Masked1000
02-17-15, 11:46
In the mood to try the new spas which have cropped up recently. One is in the mall with Ddonut joint and other is near the circle named after first Indian PM. Former has both Thai and NE staff while latter has only NE staff. If anyone has visited either of the places, kindly share your experience.

Cheers.Been there last week in dDonut mall. Avoid if looking for extras. Has asked for a Thai therapist, but no hints at all. Asked for it and denied. Else for massage only its decent.

Cheers

Masked1000
02-17-15, 11:49
Completely agree with you bro regarding the owner babe. She is backed up by lots of money power and muscle power as I know her very well as I belongs to the same city where she originally from. So don't even think for that.1. Went again. KLPD. Russian is very sweet. Massage was great again. Good talker. No looking at the watch. Story over.

2. Thanks Madto for the heads up. I guess won't indulge with her.

Cheers,

Masked1000

Raj Poet
02-18-15, 11:40
Seniors and Non-Seniors,

Apologies for being a newbie and still having courage to ask for help. But would any of you be kind to me and share something on Ahmedabad, via PM. Though I am not very active in the forum, but can share a couple of SPs number in Navi mumbai, if someone needs it and yes for SPA / Massage in Navi Mumbai, I know almost all places, so I can help there.

Look forward to your help in AHM, I am here for a few days.

Cheers

FindingSex
02-18-15, 14:38
Hello Mongers,

Hope everybody is doing great!

As we all know the very famous ours spa at TTC for HJ, 2 weeks back I came to know that they have opened their new branch at CG Road so was in a mood to try their new therapists. But was not getting time but met a friend who already visited that branch and he said, FS is available but he forgot the therapist name. Sounds interesting and I wanted to try. So booked an appointment and went there.

I was assigned a therapist that I didn't like much so asked to change and had a look at 2 other therapists. Not so great but wanted some action so chose 1 and went into the room, changed into dispo and she came back after 5 minutes. She started with massage and no word exchange for next 10 minutes. Massage was also OK, not so great. Then I started asking the things of here and there. But I think, she does not understand English very well so communication was the issue. But when it comes to massage with extras, she understood me and she said, she is OK with everything. That's what I wanted, hehe! She asked 4 k for FS which I declined and settled the deal for 3 K.

I asked to massage on my pelvis area to give me some feel which she did and I was ready in 5 min to bang her with my rock solid brother. Kissing was not so great as she didn't allow DFK but I was able to touch all her body. Thai boobs are not great as always so I focused on fingering and she become horny and asked me to get inside. I wore the CD and started banging her in 69 slowly. Continued for 10-15 minutes then I asked her to stand up and band on her knees. She followed instructions and I started banging from behind and within another 20 minutes I finish. Overall a good session as she got a bit tight pussy and I loved fucking her!

As I mentioned, she was not great in communication so was not able to remember her name as she spoke that in weird manner which I could not understand. But definitely she is not the one that my friend banged. So it is confirmed that 2 therapists are providing FS.

This branch has smaller and cozy rooms and massage quality was also poor. I am not sure if I return (depends on mood) but fuck is worth value I guess if you want to try Thai meat.

Happy Mongering.

NaughtyNapster
02-18-15, 16:44
Well went to the favourite spa at TCC. Happens to be near so its hard to make up mind. Listened to the little guy and visited. Same old membership lecture from the lady. Denied again. Assigned a therapist; changed. Everything same as it is. But this time it was a bit different. The baby massage was Intense. Felt the pain. She smiled and told me that if it pains its still working. Laughed at her PJ as she was the one my little Johnny wanted. Finished paid the money and left happily as ever.

Massage: 2800

HJ: 1 k.

Just read Findingsex's FR about FS. Will be trying this week. Thanks Findingsex for the update.

Have fun.

MumbaiDays
02-18-15, 23:59
On locanto seen an ad and mailed.

Got a mail from GSA. They are a club and charge 3000 for membership of 2 months. In which every week you can have one lady.

Housewives. Good hotels. Not have to pay for anything.

Timings are from 3 pm to 10 pm. Etc etc.

Senior members, anybody know about his.

Is it a fake one or these thing work.

RoamingMumbai
02-19-15, 14:43
Sounds too good to be true. Be careful bro. I'm sure some seniors will surely advise you as they will know the situations in Ahmedabad.

Be safe,

Cheers

Got a mail from GSA. They are a club and charge 3000 for membership of 2 months. In which every week you can have one lady.

FindingSex
02-19-15, 15:01
Don't have any experience with any this kind of club but all these are definitely fake and never work out!

Who will give you 7-8 fuck sessions for just 3000?

HornySperm09
02-19-15, 15:34
Good going FS.

Just checked JD after reading your FR and found pics.

Be safe.

Cheers.

Hello Mongers,

Hope everybody is doing great!

As we all know the very famous ours spa at TTC for HJ, 2 weeks back I came to know that they have opened their new branch at CG Road so was in a mood to try their new therapists. But was not getting time but met a friend who already visited that branch and he said, FS is available but he forgot the therapist name. Sounds interesting and I wanted to try. So booked an appointment and went there.

I was assigned a therapist that I didn't like much so asked to change and had a look at 2 other therapists. Not so great but wanted some action so chose 1 and went into the room, changed into dispo and she came back after 5 minutes. She started with massage and no word exchange for next 10 minutes. Massage was also OK, not so great. Then I started asking the things of here and there. But I think, she does not understand English very well so communication was the issue. But when it comes to massage with extras, she understood me and she said, she is OK with everything. That's what I wanted, hehe! She asked 4 k for FS which I declined and settled the deal for 3 K..

Rahul2059
02-20-15, 12:49
Guys,

Just became a member today, if anybody can share any contacts in Ahd, can do the same. Have got 3 contacts whom all I have tried / exp was 6-7/10.

PM with details and will do the same.

Cheers

Masked1000
02-22-15, 06:01

Is it a fake one or these thing work.Friends,

Don't waste your time for such ads. All scams to loot your money. Have invested in such schemes. Avoid!!

Cheers,

Masked1000

RoamingMumbai
02-23-15, 08:25
Hi friends,

Visiting Ahmedabad this week.

Any suggestion for GF Friendly hotels around CG or Ashram Road. Or if one can throw light on The President-A Boutique Hotel, or The Holiday Inn express is green? If not please advise.

Thanks

Gangster83
02-24-15, 09:40
Hey guys,

I am visiting Ahmedabad for about 3 days and would love some actions.

Any recommendations or contact for SP will be appreciated.

I have some really crazy contacts in Delhi, which I am eager to exchange.

Cheers

ForeplayKing
02-25-15, 10:26
Went to the new spa on CG road and tried a new therapist S. She claimed that she is 29 and youngest amongst the 5 therapists at that location. She was pretty. But petite and thus not much meat on her.

I never wear disposables even when asked to, and just lie down on the bed with a towel covering me. Only if there is a strong objection by the therapist, I act (either wear them or just walk out saying I am allergic to this fabric and I will leave if the spa rules are strict).

She starts by giving a very OK OK massage and even after telling her to apply more pressure, she is unable to "deep tissue" massage me. And is only able to "systematically apply oil" all over my body. She is surely doing it in an erotic manner so that I am all excited and saluting when I turn around. I ask her the question of extras and she asks me for 2 k for HJ and 3 k for HJ+TL.

I give her a shocked look and respond with 1 k for HJ+tl and 1. 5 k for BBBJ. Its her turn to act shocked and she mumbles something in Thai. I ask her to continue the massage and do not discuss the matter with her. With just 5 minutes to go, she asks me for 1.5 k tip for HJ, to which I decline. Then she starts acting like a child and starts pleading "please, please, please) And I stick to my guns for 1 k for HJ. She is adamant and so am I. So, I coolly control the erect saluting hero, and get up from the massage table, and head towards hot shower. The look on her face was priceless as if she experienced this react for the first time in her life!

She comes to the shower area and asks whether I want any service? I tell her, "maybe next time, if you lower price, and allow me to DATY + DFK + BBBJ". She smiles and says, "OK, next time" ! Don't know whether she understood my words or not. But I shagged myself in a couple of minutes while in the shower and felt relieved that I had not given INTO her obscene price demands!

Here is what I follow as a rule of thumb for the Ahmedabad market (lucky mongers in Delhi get much lower pricing).

HJ = 1 k.

HJ+TL = 1.5 k.

BBBJ + TL = 2 k.

DATY + BBBJ + TL +DFK = 2. 5 k.

FJ = haven't got it in any MP yet (in Ahmedabad), but would not pay more than 3 k.

Cheers,

M

Bullion
02-28-15, 08:10
Hi Madto.

I endorse your view. Lets make this a code of not overpaying.

1 K is tops in Ahd, what ever little I've seen here and considering my experience aross the nation esp Delhi.

Went to the new spa on CG road and tried a new therapist S. She claimed that she is 29 and youngest amongst the 5 therapists at that location. She was pretty. But petite and thus not much meat on her.

I never wear disposables even when asked to, and just lie down on the bed with a towel covering me. Only if there is a strong objection by the therapist, I act (either wear them or just walk out saying I am allergic to this fabric and I will leave if the spa rules are strict).

She starts by giving a very ok ok massage and even after telling her to apply more pressure, she is unable to "deep tissue" massage me. And is only able to "systematically apply oil" all over my body. She is surely doing it in an erotic manner so that I am all excited and saluting when I turn around. I ask her the question of extras and she asks me for 2 k for HJ and 3 k for HJ+TL.

I give her a shocked look and respond with 1 k for HJ+tl and 1. 5 k for BBBJ. Its her turn to act shocked and she mumbles something in thai. I ask her to continue the massage and do not discuss the matter with her. With just 5 minutes to go, she asks me for 1. 5 k tip for HJ, to which I decline. Then she starts acting like a child and starts pleading "please, please, please) And I stick to my guns for 1 k for HJ. She is adamant and so am I. So, I coolly control the erect saluting hero, and get up from the massage table, and head towards hot shower. The look on her face was priceless as if she experienced this react for the first time in her life!

She comes to the shower area and asks whether I want any service? I tell her, "maybe next time, if you lower price, and allow me to DATY + DFK + BBBJ". She smiles and says, "ok, next time" ! Don't know whether she understood my words or not. But I shagged myself in a couple of minutes while in the shower and felt relieved that I had not given INTO her obscene price demands!

Here is what I follow as a rule of thumb for the Ahmedabad market (lucky mongers in Delhi get much lower pricing).

HJ = 1 k.

HJ+TL = 1. 5 k.

BBBJ + TL = 2 k.

DATY + BBBJ + TL +DFK = 2. 5 k.

FJ = haven't got it in any MP yet (in Ahmedabad), but would not pay more than 3 k.

Cheers,

M.

Bullion
02-28-15, 08:11
Hi guys.

Here for the weekend.

Any suggestions for Independent welcome. Please PM, will share FR.

Regards.

Bullion.

Bullion
03-01-15, 05:36
Hi Guys.

Tried an SP. Did'nt like any of the options.

Massage was a option, bit of travel, good way to unwind.

Tried the std spa very freq reported on the group.

A T S at T T see, P nagar.

Had to be swedish massage. Did'nt wear the disposables.

Good massage.

Gave me a super massage and also a 'best in class' HJ with slowest of the slow pace.

No to B2 B.

HJ 1 k is the going rate (would not budge below).

SPA cleanliness 8/10 (no smelly oil in towels).

HJ 9/10.

Attitude 8/10.

WIR only if no other options.

ForeplayKing
03-02-15, 14:19
Been a long time since I spent some time with a babe, and so contacted the regulars.

After rejecting almost all the pics from 2-3 sp, liked the pic attached and crossed my fingers.

Gal (Payal) reached on time but was only 70% like the picture! Was disappointed with that. Undressed and got ready for some fun, but madam was not into DFK. Normal lip kissing was allowed. So that was another turn off! She lives in Mumbai since last 1 year and claims she is from Assam.

After about 5-10 minutes of foreplay or kissing all over the body and stuff, she asks me to wear a condom and I tell her that I still needed to enjoy her before getting into the final act. She looks at me and tells me that the time is about to get over. I told her that I will be taking 1 full hour for 1 deed and she tells me that 1 hour is good for 2 deeds.

We carry on for another 10 minutes in which I get DATY access (in spite of her telling me NO). After 10 minutes (total 20 minutes spent with her) she tells me again that I am taking too much time and that I needed to hurry up. I then loose my cool and tell her that we can get dressed up and leave, to which she replies that she can do it provided I pay her money. I call the SP and recall all this conversation and he speaks to her over the phone and asks her not to hurry up!

By this time, little bro has gone back into a shell and my mood is off! She tries to salvage the scene by kissing me all over and giving me an avg BBBJ, which gets me back into little mood. I then ask her to mount me and after 10 minutes, I switch positions to missy where I unload myself in another 5 minutes.

Pay her and left wishing never again to see her in my life! Called the SP and gave him a piece of my mind to which he was very apologetic and promised to make up for it the "next time" !

Overall experience 3/10.

Body - 4/10 (petite and short but with A cups only).

Attitude - 1/10

BBBJ - 5/10

WIR. Never.

Damage - 4 k.

End Note. For new mongers. Even senior mongers can have a bad day.

Shambu
03-02-15, 14:28
Going to Bangalore next week.

Anyone has contacts of independents there?

Input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Frank1232
03-02-15, 19:35
You did the right thing. I am not much into this room although I am from Gujarat. I very much agree with your view of not giving in. These things are such that it really takes no time for the prices to go high. At times Jhonny boy might feel depressed but nevertheless I guess its necessary. I think it will be a good advice to new fellow mongers.

Take care pal. All the best. Cheers.

She starts by giving a very ok ok massage and even after telling her to apply more pressure, she is unable to "deep tissue" massage me. And is only able to...

Frank1232
03-02-15, 19:42
Never fall in for such ads bro. These are just new ways of robing. Nothing more than that. There is one simple rule. You don't get anything for free right? As far as mongering is concerned, this rule applies the most. There is no short cut to mongering via such ads. Just save your money and fun with some good chick instead of giving away to these robbers.

I hope you won't feel bad from what I wrote. This are just my views and a very friendly advice. Rest, I am sure you are smart enough to decide things.

Take care bro. Have fun.

Be safe

Desibwoy
03-04-15, 16:59
Been there last week in dDonut mall. Avoid if looking for extras. Has asked for a Thai therapist, but no hints at all. Asked for it and denied. Else for massage only its decent.

CheersThanks for the info. Will avoid it for now. Many other spas to visit.

Cheers

Desibwoy
03-04-15, 17:23
Got a mail from the coupon site which listed an offer from a spa which I had not heard or read of.

Called up the place and came to know that it has opened up in February itself.

The listing mentioned that the spa has both Indian and Thai therapists.

Got a sweet deal for 60 minutes oil massage + shower.

So made an appointment. Its easy to locate and in a reasonably good location.

However, on entering the place, it seemed disappointing to say the least.

It's a 1/2 BHK Flat (hardly) converted into a Spa. Got 2 Massage rooms which I never saw + 1 Bedroom.

Further disappointing was the fact that there were no thai masseuse at all.

I was shown the bedroom (it houses a double bed and cupboard) which they call the thai massage room.

The shower is outside and not attached to the bedroom.

I asked for a real massage room with a massage table but they were both occupied for better part of the hour.

So I had to compromise. Got into the disposables and the therapist entered soon enough.

Was a short, cute and a chirpy little mizo girl named T. Talked like a Nepali.

After a glance at the shower, I asked her for a dry thai massage which was feasible due to the big bed.

T was talkative enough and we were soon joking around. However, she denied all my subtle requests for a baby massage.

Massage was above average but could not compensate for the depressing ambiance.

Damages - 400.

WIR. Maybe.

P. S- Any of the seniors got an orange Sammy and a white wristwatch?

HaveSexWithMe
03-04-15, 19:29
Girls can also monger. Should not be an issue.Thanks for your support, Otherwise everybody think only boys have all the fun.

Bullion
03-05-15, 14:30
Thanks for the FR, opportune time.

Got the same option from an SP, was considering it against Miss and.

Will share FR.

Been a long time since I spent some time with a babe, and so contacted the regulars.

After rejecting almost all the pics from 2-3 sp, liked the pic attached and crossed my fingers.

Gal (Payal) reached on time but was only 70% like the picture! Was disappointed with that. Undressed and got ready for some fun, but madam was not into DFK. Normal lip kissing was allowed. So that was another turn off! She lives in mumbai since last 1 year and claims she is from assam.

After about 5-10 minutes of foreplay or kissing all over the body and stuff, she asks me to wear a condom and I tell her that I still needed to enjoy her before getting into the final act. She looks at me and tells me that the time is about to get over. I told her that I will be taking 1 full hour for 1 deed and she tells me that 1 hour is good for 2 deeds.

We carry on for another 10 minutes in which I get DATY access (inspite of her telling me NO). After 10 minutes (total 20 minutes spent with her) she tells me again that I am taking too much time and that I needed to hurry up. I then loose my cool and tell her that we can get dressed up and leave, to which she replies that she can do it provided I pay her money. I call the SP and recall all this conversation and he speaks to her over the phone and asks her not to hurry up!

By this time, little bro has gone back into a shell and my mood is off! She tries to salvage the scene by kissing me all over and giving me an avg BBBJ, which gets me back into little mood. I then ask her to mount me and after 10 minutes, I switch positions to missy where I unload myself in another 5 minutes.

Pay her and left wishing never again to see her in my life! Called the SP and gave him a piece of my mind to which he was very apologetic and promised to make up for it the "next time" !

Overall experience 3/10.

Body - 4/10 (petite and short but with A cups only).

Attitude - 1/10.

BBBJ - 5/10.

WIR. Never.

Damage - 4 k.

End Note. For new mongers. Even senior mongers can have a bad day.

Bullion
03-05-15, 15:53
Last weeks report. Nothing too exciting.

SP sends a couple of options.

Nothing really interesting. So I req for the best service person. Recommends the girl in yellow.

Pic looks okay.

Book a room along a prominent road in ahd as recommended by SP. Sidey place. Crappy room.

Call sp with room no.

In comes the girl. Looks different from pic, put on weight clearly.

Was about 5'1 feet. Shorter than pic.

Condi boy gives a local brand condom (made in banglore). Won't do. Give him a 50, and ask to get a durex or manforce.

While waiting undress, and begin.

Hmm surprize. No DFK. WHAT?. Huge list of reasons. Jhonny is half dead already.

So realizing no amount of coaxing, (even a rs 100 drew no attention) would yield to a DFK. Tried to make best of situation.

She started with a good, BBBJ. Condom on, Coyboy, miss and followed by doggie.

Good thing is girl was not a time watcher, (but then no DFK, do you need a long time?) and was cooperative. But then was not really active too. So low rating.

Called up SP post job, he was apologetic, said should have called me. Said next time even better. Should I book for the night he asks. Hmm. Next time maybe.

Damage 3 k.

Place 0. 6 k (non a / see was 0. 4 k).

Rating girl 5/10.

Attitute 5/10.

DFK 0/10.

BBBJ 7/10.

Anal. No.

Body 6/10.

WIR. No reason to.

RSuranaFun
03-06-15, 19:31

Nothing really interesting. So I req for the best service person. Recommends the girl in yellow.

Pic looks okay.

Book a room along a prominent road in ahd as recommended by SP. Sidey place. Crappy room.

Call sp with room no.

Condi boy gives a local brand condom (made in banglore). Won't do. Give him a 50, and ask to get a durex or manforce.

While waiting undress, and begin.

Hmm surprize. No DFK. WHAT?. Huge list of reasons. Jhonny is half dead already.

So realizing no amount of coaxing, (even a rs 100 drew no attention) would yield to a DFK. Tried to make best of situation..Dear Sir!

I will be in Ahmedabad tomorrow. Can I get the digits of this SP please? Please share digits, thanks!

Jadumantar
03-07-15, 08:39
Hi,

Did you find her in Pune? In that case, can you pass me the contact details of her or the SP.

Thanks

It has been some time since I tasted indian meat, so as soon as my SP sent me a msg with the pics, I booked a slot in the second half of the day.

This girl is from pune but is a bong girl, now settled in pune since last 10 years. She does not travel to Calcutta / mumbai and does not work in pune. She does travel and work to southern and northern cities. The girl is dusky than it appears in the pics. She has nice firm 34 bee / see cups and neat clean shaven pussy. She said that she would do basic kissing but not DFK and would not mind some moments of DATY. So after these open discussions, I decided to take the plunge.

We started by washing and cleaning ourselves and then got cozy on the bed. I made her comfortable by kissing all over and she started enjoying the lip kisses I was giving her. I then paid some attention to her boobs and nips and she got more aroused. After such foreplay for about 15 minutes, she was getting into full mood and asking me to wear a CD so that she could have me inside of her. But I had plans to continue this fun! So she started giving me a BBBJ which was a decent one. I had to stop her as I did not want to get more aroused and not enjoy a longer banging session..

DestinyDecoder
03-08-15, 08:54
Found a new Spa in Google Maps, Prahladnagar. Starts with Bliss.

To my surprise it started 1 year ago. Has anybody tried this spa?

About to complete my membership at TCC Spa. Don't want to extend as all the new therapists (except 1 or 2) aren't that great.

Funky1991
03-09-15, 10:31
Hello,

Need inputs regarding spa's and MP with extras in Maninagar. I will spend considerable time here so need a place for relaxation.

Waiting for quality response.

Thanks

CoolApril2008
03-11-15, 14:22
I am a senior monger in Ahmedabad but came across this site off late.

There are three MP in an around CG road that will provide FS within 4 k damage.

Just use just dial and look out for best MP in city. The first one near Navrangpura railway station.

She will initially do only a HJ during the first visit but if you become regular client she will offer FS.

For contact number, please PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

HotHard
03-14-15, 07:28
Hi buddies,

I am new to the forum. I wish to start with some independents, college girl or housewife. May any senior member provide me with any contacts? Please help.

Ahmedabad1
03-14-15, 11:07
Need safe and good FS near university road. In call preferable. Any contacts?

Praks111
03-14-15, 16:27
Hello guys,

I have been a senior monger more than a silver jubilee if I count my days from my teens days. Was active in the other guide portals and just joined this group today. So let start with my first post.

I was a regular at a spa which goes by the name of river this spa was near the jewelry shops in a prominently known area. Hope all of can guess. Two therapists there used to give me extras. One of them did accompany me to a near by city for overnight trip. But unfortunately both of them went for a vacation and now I learn they have moved to Delhi. Now this spa has changed it's name and location and have new staff. I went to the new location got a good massage but no extras. The therapist today knew the earlier ones I tried all tricks but could not succeed. Is this spa not worth trying? Do let me know.

ForeplayKing
03-17-15, 10:24
Hey there,

Thanks for the update. Had got the same pic from an sp and I chose the other one. But after reading both our reports, both the girls were bummers!

Cheers,

M

Pic looks okay.

Call sp with room no.

Condi boy gives a local brand condom (made in banglore). Won't do. Give him a 50, and ask to get a durex or manforce..

ForeplayKing
03-17-15, 10:46
Got some mouth watering pics from the SP and I went to check out the new stuff available.

Gita is from Mumbai and this is her second time to Ahmedabad with the same sp. She is about 22, good slim figure, decent 32 a / be cup size and nice skin. Attitude is friendly and is not into rush jobs.

She told me that DFK and DATY are not on the cards as she gets allergic to some peoples saliva when they do DATY. Lip kissing was allowed and so I carried on the deed. We chatted for a while and she is quite friendly. Started with kissing her all over and gave special attention to her soft boobs. She responded by kissing my body all over and gave a below avg BBBJ. Asked her how she cums and she says that she only cums during the first session of the day and that too when she is on top! I told her I was the lucky first one for today and that she can start the WOT exercise and cum while I watch her. Enjoyed her riding my dick hard and cumin with a shiver just in a few minutes.

I then banged her from below, while she lay on top of me, which she enjoyed but soon got tired. So switched to missy and finished the deed in 5 minutes. Total time spent was about 50 minutes. But could not spend more as kissing was very basic and DATY was non existent!

Overall - 6/10

Body - 8/10

Attitude - 7/10

BBBJ - 4/10

DFK. No.

DATY. No.

Damages - 4 k.

WIR = no.

Pic is attached, she is 90% of what is seen in the pic, but apart from using her tight hole, nothing else is fun.

Macmoh
03-20-15, 09:11
Hi brothers,

I am from Pune and often visit Ahmedabad on business trips. Would like to have some good contacts for fun and especially if anybody offers rimming. That is my favourite.

Expecting some leads.

Cheers

HotHard
03-20-15, 11:26
Got some mouth watering pics from the SP and I went to check out the new stuff available.

Gita is from mumbai and this is her second time to Ahmedabad with the same sp. She is about 22, good slim figure, decent 32 a / be cup size and nice skin. Attitude is friendly and is not into rush jobs.

She told me that DFK and DATY are not on the cards as she gets allergic to some peoples saliva when they do DATY. Lip kissing was allowed and so I carried on the deed. We chatted for a while and she is quite friendly. Started with kissing her all over and gave special attention to her soft boobs. She responded by kissing my body all over and gave a below avg BBBJ. Asked her how she cums and she says that she only cums during the first session of the day and that too when she is on top! I told her I was the lucky first one for today and that she can start the WOT exercise and cum while I watch her. Enjoyed her riding my dick hard and cumin with a shiver just in a few minutes..Thank you for the nice report. Will you please PM me the contact of the SP.

Desibwoy
03-21-15, 12:25
Need a couple of queries answered by the regulars or seniors.

1. Any recommended therapist at the new branch of Ours spa?

2. Has anyone had any luck with a NE therapist in a spa around here?

I've been visiting this spa regularly since it opened up recently.

Have built a good rapport with one of the therapists there.

However, I may be shooting blanks here.

She left her previous place of employment as she was asked by the management to do favors her clients.

All I've got so far is a kiss on the cheek and many hugs. She does not mind me touching her during the massage.

I tried cajoling her for a happy ending. But no luck so far. She says she does not like doing it.

However, I talk to here frequently. And she is not disgusted If I talk dirty. Is there any ray of hope for us or should I discontinue my endeavor?

Kindly advise.

3. Anyone got lucky at 7 C WS yet?

Funky1991
03-23-15, 08:10
Hello Desibwoy,

1) I haven't tried the new branch yet. However I used to be frequent visitor at the P'nagar branch. Would love to try after reading FR's. Therapist seems okay there (ref. - JD). Would be great if they've upgraded their staff.

2) I personally believe that depends on therapist to therapist. I've only had luck once in my countless visits with NE.

However I've been reading other forum members are bragging happy ending stories with NE (maybe due to severe competition). Would love to avail a full service with NE.

3) please elaborate more.

Ciao

Need a couple of queries answered by the regulars or seniors.

1. Any recommended therapist at the new branch of Ours spa?

2. Has anyone had any luck with a NE therapist in a spa around here?

I've been visiting this spa regularly since it opened up recently.

Have built a good rapport with one of the therapists there.

However, I may be shooting blanks here.

She left her previous place of employment as she was asked by the management to do favors her clients.

HotHard
03-24-15, 12:33
I had my first two postings in the forum and requested several members to share the contacts but none seems to be willing to share!

Torpido
03-30-15, 04:23
Recently I availed HJ from MP in Navrangpura. The place looked little filthy plus towels were bit smelly. Today I found out a small white pimple like stuff on my penis. Google searched it and found the symptoms matching to penile papules. Could anyone suggest cream or ointment to apply to get rod of it? Plus its strange that how can one get papules just over HJ?Mate,

I don't want to scare you but it's Always better to have a visit to doctor and avoid openly suggested medicines. Nothing wrong in visiting doctor. After all it's about your health.

BoomBoomND
03-30-15, 15:29
Recently I availed HJ from MP in Navrangpura. The place looked little filthy plus towels were bit smelly. Today I found out a small white pimple like stuff on my penis. Google searched it and found the symptoms matching to penile papules. Could anyone suggest cream or ointment to apply to get rod of it? Plus its strange that how can one get papules just over HJ?Dear F,

I advise you to consult a good sexologist doctor. You can find one near by Nehru bridge on Ashram road. He is very famous.

BoomBoomND
03-30-15, 19:02
Anyone went to that Spa at Sobo in recent time.

Planning for a visit this weekend, any reviews will be helpful.

Also give reviews for good deep tissue massage in other spas near by.

Thanks.

HotStud251
03-31-15, 03:59
Visit a skin specialist immediately. Might be contact dermititis.

My friend has been through it after visitng a MP.

Its cureable, be safe.

Recently I availed HJ from MP in Navrangpura. The place looked little filthy plus towels were bit smelly. Today I found out a small white pimple like stuff on my penis. Google searched it and found the symptoms matching to penile papules. Could anyone suggest cream or ointment to apply to get rod of it? Plus its strange that how can one get papules just over HJ?

Rocky4430
03-31-15, 14:08
Hi all,

Just joined. Want to say Hello, to All.

AjayV
04-09-15, 07:09
Anyone went to that Spa at Sobo in recent time.

Planning for a visit this weekend, any reviews will be helpful.

Also give reviews for good deep tissue massage in other spas near by.

ThanksI visited this place sometimes last year, and had a decent time. The girl who worked on me is no longer with the spa. Overall, decent place but please do not opt for the membership.

RoamingMonger
04-09-15, 10:01
Was in Ahmedabad for two days and was trying to get lucky so found this ad which was freshly posted by a south Indian lady. With some email conversation found that she is a well to do lady and do it because she herself likes fun. Was offered 5 k for 3 sessions at her place on by pass highway. Her first request to pay her advance was little weird but I was OK to afford the loss as by that time had gained some trust on her. Paid up the amount, she called and informed me to wait near the mall and she came to pick me up in her car. 5 minutes drive and we entered a posh society.

30 year old south beauty, man, she was amazing in bed, by end of 3 hours I felt she hired me and not me, she used me in all sense but certainly I was happy to be used.

Leaving for new destination new day and new bird, till then signing off.

BoomBoomND
04-09-15, 15:18
I visited this place sometimes last year, and had a decent time. The girl who worked on me is no longer with the spa. Overall, decent place but please do not opt for the membership.I had also came to know that, once you became their member they don't give you appointment on priority. They are more interested in walk in clients & treat members like a liability.

These seems wired but its a reality in many more spas also here in AHM.

On The Wings
04-09-15, 18:18
Was in Ahmedabad for two days and was trying to get lucky so found this ad ...which was freshly posted by a south Indian lady...Leaving for new destination new day and new bird, till then signing off.Which Ad?

BluffMasterKk
04-09-15, 18:42
Sorry guys for posting it little late but I was busy with work and everything.

1) Visited a spa in sobo area located on 2nd floor. Had opted for a deep tissue massage. Straight away the therapist started giving signals when I said I want to have spa for 90 minutes instead of 60 minutes. She said save the money for me. I asked the menu and she was okay with BJ and touching for 2 k. Extras were good With a really good massage. Would surely recommend the massage and extras. Don't remember the therapist name. Total damage 2 + 2 k = 4 k.

2) Visited the new branch of ours (Am) spa on CG road. 5 minutes after going into the room the therapist removed the disposable. Asked for menu but f**k was not on the menu as heard by some seniors who had been there. So had b2 be for 2 k. Massage was very average.

Total damage 2 + 2 k = 4 k.

3) Visited the spa in the recently opened mall where theres donut chain. Just got a HJ there. Massage was above average.

Damage 2. 5 + 1 k = 3. 5 k.

Now looking for a good independent girl to loose the virginity. Help needed. TIA.

BoomBoomND
04-09-15, 19:37
Dear mongers,

Any one tried services of SP Nayan (digits ending with 0969).

He has many ads on locanto.

I would like to hear from any mongers if they used his service before.

Desibwoy
04-09-15, 20:15
Was in Ahmedabad for two days and was trying to get lucky so found this ad which was freshly posted by a south Indian lady. With some email conversation found that she is a well to do lady and do it because she herself likes fun. Was offered 5 k for 3 sessions at her place on by pass highway. Her first request to pay her advance was little weird but I was OK to afford the loss as by that time had gained some trust on her. Paid up the amount, she called and informed me to wait near the mall and she came to pick me up in her car. 5 minutes drive and we entered a posh society.

30 year old south beauty, man, she was amazing in bed, by end of 3 hours I felt she hired me and not me, she used me in all sense but certainly I was happy to be used.

Leaving for new destination new day and new bird, till then signing off.No offense man but you have a strikingly similar post in Mumbai thread.

And after reading the aforementioned post it is quite effortless to discern the fact that more or less you're either a pimp or friend of this lady.

So the question is, how are you related to this woman? And is she still in town?

Cheers

RoamingMonger
04-10-15, 05:41
Buddy,

That's good that you follow my posts so closely however let me clear that I am not like someone who go by standard rules of mongering. I have enough and I am OK to loose little out of it as well. If you have seen my previous posts, you must have also read that not always I am success when it comes to taking chances. I am no way related to this lady or any lady. My work involved lots of travel and I make sure I bang at least one lady / girl during my visit to any part of country.

If you feel its a false post, you can simply ignore and move on to next one.

Apologies if I sounded little arrogant.

No offense man but you have a strikingly similar post in Mumbai thread.

And after reading the aforementioned post it is quite effortless to discern the fact that more or less you're either a pimp or friend of this lady.

So the question is, how are you related to this woman? And is she still in town?

Cheers

BoomBoomND
04-10-15, 19:16
Buddy,

That's good that you follow my posts so closely however let me clear that I am not like someone who go by standard rules of mongering. I have enough and I am OK to loose little out of it as well. If you have seen my previous posts, you must have also read that not always I am success when it comes to taking chances. I am no way related to this lady or any lady. My work involved lots of travel and I make sure I bang at least one lady / girl during my visit to any part of country.

Apologies if I sounded little arrogant.Bro,

Is that lady's name Malini, with whom you had these experience?

AjayV
04-10-15, 22:14
Has anyone tried 7 C yet? The deal on the deal site is irresistible.

Desibwoy
04-11-15, 06:42
Has anyone tried 7 C yet? The deal on the deal site is irresistible.The deal is for a Dry Thai massage.

They make you wear loose pants and shirts for that massage.

I'd been there last week and took Swedish.

All four or five therapists are NE.

No funny business here I think.

There is a good steam facility available which is rare to find in Ahmedabad at this price point.

You can try your luck and wriggle out something from your visit.

Let me know how it turns out to be.

Ratings:

Massage- 6/10

Ambiance- 7.5/10

VFM- 8/10

Overall- 7/10

WIR. Whenever I need a good and cheap massage.

AgarWalk
04-11-15, 07:52
Hello everyone,

Am new to Gujarat and have been posted here for my job. I was looking for some good contacts to have good fun around?

Looking specially in Vadodara city as I am based here.

Any leads would be highly appreciated.

Regards

FindingSex
04-11-15, 08:33
Bro,

Can you be kind and activate your subscription and share details please?

Thanks,

FS.

Buddy,

Apologies if I sounded little arrogant.

Desibwoy
04-11-15, 21:10
Has anyone met with this lady from Jamnagar named Dixita Ch? She posts classifieds quite often.

I tried calling on the numbers provided but there was no answer from the other side.

Kindly advise.

AjayV
04-12-15, 10:36
The deal is for a Dry Thai massage.

They make you wear loose pants and shirts for that massage.

I'd been there last week and took Swedish.

All four or five therapists are NE.

No funny business here I think.

There is a good steam facility available which is rare to find in Ahmedabad at this price point.

You can try your luck and wriggle out something from your visit.

Let me know how it turns out to be.

Ratings:.Thanks for the heads-up bro. I'll probably skip that. I'm going to try you-Spa and Veda Spa. Do let me know if you've experienced those.

Desibwoy
04-12-15, 23:16
Thanks for the heads-up bro. I'll probably skip that. I'm going to try you-Spa and Veda Spa. Do let me know if you've experienced those.They have been on my radar since long but I haven't yet been there. Would be great if you can check out the scene at either of these places. You better go first to the one which has Thai therapists. And these spas keep having deals online. So you can get a decent discount too.

Cheers

RoamingMonger
04-13-15, 06:02
Yes, I think she posted ad as Malini but her real name is Ramya.

Bro,

Is that lady's name Malini, with whom you had these experience?

FindingSex
04-13-15, 07:11
Have tried Veda before couple of months. No extras but massage quality was good.

Thanks for the heads-up bro. I'll probably skip that. I'm going to try you-Spa and Veda Spa. Do let me know if you've experienced those.

AjayV
04-13-15, 09:17
Have tried Veda before couple of months. No extras but massage quality was good.Thanks for the heads up. You-spa seems to be the new one in town (eastin). Any experience with that?

They have been on my radar since long but I haven't yet been there. Would be great if you can check out the scene at either of these places. You better go first to the one which has Thai therapists. And these spas keep having deals online. So you can get a decent discount too.

CheersSince Veda is out, will check out you-spa to TOFTT. Will keep you posted bro.

BoomBoomND
04-15-15, 14:32
Dear mongers,

Kindly be aware of friendship club scam that is running in Ahmedabad.

I had received a call from girl naming herself Neha digit ending with 858, telling me to join a friendship club to have physical relations with beautiful air hostess & other ladies by spending good time with them & other blaah. The catch is, you need to pay them a yearly membership fees of 5 k to be part of their club.

Stay away from all these offers, no body will respond you once you deposit membership fees into their account.

Desibwoy
04-15-15, 17:37
Did any of the seniors get in touch with this lady? She is asking the client to deposit 5 k in ICICI account before the meeting. Kindly update if anyone has gone any further.

Cheers.

BoomBoomND
04-16-15, 04:22
Did any of the seniors get in touch with this lady? She is asking the client to deposit 5 k in ICICI account before the meeting. Kindly update if anyone has gone any further.

CheersI had also got the same offer, as per my talk with roaming monger and his FR in forum, he had availed her services after making payment. But I advise you to make payment only after meeting in person. We need to ensure that these kind of practice do not start in here. As it is a high risk for us.

Make it clear to her that you will pay only after meeting. If all of us will do it these then she will have no choice but to agree with this.

Pram1000
04-16-15, 06:11

CheersWould suggest you stay away from these offers. We've had many people share their experiences on many of the fora here, where they've been duped by such offers.

PrateekKhanna
04-16-15, 06:34
Mate,

Please refrain from paying advance to anyone, there are many around, almost all cheaters!!

Prateek

Cheers.

Hottdick
04-16-15, 11:43
Give the money only after you have the girl in Room. Never pay before seeing the girl.

Cheers.

BlreGuy15
04-16-15, 14:14
Hi,

This was my report that happened in Feb. Been there for a official purpose. I stayed in Relief road Where I couldn't find any activities. So as per Ahmadabad forum suggestions I went to Thai spa which is opened new in CG road. Rang them and booked appointment. Went there and opted for Swedish massage. Was assigned a cute looking NE. Couldn't remember her name. She had great structure. I took on the disposal. Massage started from back. Lot of pointers. She was letting her fingers inside the disposal each time wen it comes near. Its really heavenly feeling. After chit chat I asked for FS. She denied and offered me only HJ and Tijuana for 1 k. Bargained but no use. She said that she is asking the least amount. Deal accepted. She removed her top and bra. She really had a amazing pair. Its so stiff. Gave a slow and sensual HJ. I came in 10 minutes. She even allowed to press her butt through her pants. Its really a good one. Enjoyed and came out happily.

Damage: 3 k + 1 k tip.

Sure will repeat if am been to Ahmadabad.

YoursDeepus
04-17-15, 09:51

Cheers.No matter what, do not give any advance. If he adamant on it, he is a cheat. Pay only after you are with the girl inside the room.

BlreGuy15
04-18-15, 06:56
Hi,

Its my FR that happened in month of Feb. After finishing my MP experience here was wanted some good FS. So tried some ads online and even went to 2 places in ashram road but girls there were very bad so returned. These things happened in morning between 10 to 12. Was bit tired so came back to room had lunch. I got watapp msgs from some unknown number stating massage available by gujarati women. Messaged that number to send pictures of her. Got her. She is perfect gujju lady with nice body. Planned to make it out. Asked her for FS. She agreed and said 6 k. So called her and spoke about the deal and fixed for 4 k after hard negotiations. Her place is a commercial apartment near CG road. She guided the auto guy to that place. Its a small room in 4th floor without attached bath. So no massage for sure. Room had a small. She is 100% same as the pics. I liked because of her gujarati face and body. We started the deed with DFK. Then to wot and finished in missionary. 2nd round started after a while with CBJ and ended in doggy. After a long time I did this FS. Everything ended in 1. 5 hrs. Came back happily. Really a worth gujju lady to go.

Damage: 4 k.

She really had soft body and gave good company. Only let down is she understands only Hindi and talk very less English. Sure will repeat wen I again been there. And her name is Nisha.

Desibwoy
04-18-15, 23:11
Well written FR. It would be very helpful if you can provide the ending digits.

Hi,

Its my FR that happened in month of Feb. After finishing my MP experience here was wanted some good FS. So tried some ads online and even went to 2 places in ashram road but girls there were very bad so returned. These things happened in morning between 10 to 12. Was bit tired so came back to room had lunch. I got watapp msgs from some unknown number stating massage available by gujarati women. Messaged that number to send pictures of her. Got her. She is perfect gujju lady with nice body. Planned to make it out. Asked her for FS. She agreed and said 6 k. So called her and spoke about the deal and fixed for 4 k after hard negotiations. Her place is a commercial apartment near CG road. She guided the auto guy to that place. Its a small room in 4th floor without attached bath. So no massage for sure. Room had a small. She is 100% same as the pics. I liked because of her gujarati face and body. We started the deed with DFK. Then to wot and finished in missionary. 2nd round started after a while with CBJ and ended in doggy. After a long time I did this FS. Everything ended in 1. 5 hrs. Came back happily. Really a worth gujju lady to go.

She really had soft body and gave good company. Only let down is she understands only Hindi and talk very less English. Sure will repeat wen I again been there. And her name is Nisha..

BoomBoomND
04-19-15, 13:32
Hello seniors and fellow mongers,

I want your opinion on this.

I had been in touch with an inde and an SP who are offering in call service.

As I m new to the scene, I would appreciate if seniors anc follow members put some insight of risk of hidden cameras at in call places.

From your experiences, I like to know how much safe it is to go for in call. As I don't have any place here from where I can call her.

Desibwoy
04-19-15, 22:10
You can always take the girl to a hotel where you can avail the room for short time. Such places will not cost you more than 500-700 rupees and there are plenty of them to choose from. You can either check JD for hotels where tariff is 1 k-2 k. Call up a few of them and inquire if they allot room on a short time basis. You can also call the SPs from the online listings and inquire about the hotel where the accomodate their customers. Only drawback is that you'll have to have an ID on you to get a room at either of these places.

Hello seniors and fellow mongers,

I want your opinion on this.

I had been in touch with an inde and an SP who are offering in call service.

As I m new to the scene, I would appreciate if seniors anc follow members put some insight of risk of hidden cameras at in call places.

From your experiences, I like to know how much safe it is to go for in call. As I don't have any place here from where I can call her.

RoamingMumbai
04-20-15, 07:22
Hey friends,

Visiting Ahmedabad for 2/3 days. Pl suggest what's the scene there. Are any high profile indies available? OR are any spas worth a visit.

Will really appreciate any / all suggestions.

Thanks,

Cheers

HotHard
04-20-15, 08:35
Hi,

She really had soft body and gave good company. Only let down is she understands only Hindi and talk very less English. Sure will repeat wen I again been there. And her name is Nisha.Thank you Sir for your FR. It will be very nice of you if you can PM me the contact number of Nisha.

BoomBoomND
04-20-15, 19:13
Hey friends,

Visiting Ahmedabad for 2/3 days. Pl suggest what's the scene there. Are any high profile indies available? OR are any spas worth a visit.

Will really appreciate any / all suggestions.

Thanks,

CheersVisit Amari Thai spa at TTC.

RoamingMumbai
04-21-15, 09:16
Thank you brother for the input. Shall surely visit.

Will also appreciate more info from other friends.

Thanks,

Cheers

Visit Amari Thai spa at TTC.

ArjeetLove
04-26-15, 15:19
Hello seniors,

I am new here.

Can anyone guide me how to buy a subscription because my debit card is denied during transaction.

ArjeetLove
04-26-15, 15:25
Hello seniors,

There are couple of deals going on site groupon for MP.

Do they provide any BJ or extra services?

RoamingMumbai
04-27-15, 07:35
The CG Road branch cancelled my appointment twice by calling an hour prior. And had a busy schedule, so couldn't go on changed timings.

Thus no experience.

Bro,

Do share your experience also, after visit. So others also get some useful info.

FindingSex
04-28-15, 08:05
Sorry to hear that!

General note for others:

They are known for cancelling the appointments (even if you are a member) when they have rush at spa. So it is better to visit them directly without booking an appointment.

This ***** (owner) just wants money so won't care if you're a member OR not.

The CG Road branch cancelled my appointment twice by calling an hour prior. And had a busy schedule, so couldn't go on changed timings.

Thus no experience.

BoomBoomND
04-29-15, 18:35
Hello guys,

Seems like Ahmadabad mongering scene dried out in hot summer, no FR from anyone for a long time.

Jim1199
04-30-15, 09:01
I a, in Ahmedabad for today. Can someone help for quick DFF OR CG or MP.

Akshay
05-05-15, 14:13
Thank you Sir for your FR. It will be very nice of you if you can PM me the contact number of Nisha.Please can you send me the contact number, I would be really very thankful to you.

Thanks

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Member #4465
05-06-15, 12:46
Hi,

Went to the famous spa at TCC a couple of days back.

Was given Miss. A. very fair and friendly.

After the massage, was offered HJ + TL (sucking) for 2 k.

Excellent cooperation. Left satisfied.

Desibwoy
05-06-15, 17:46
Please don't raise the prices by paying whatever they quote. I've paid 1 k for HJ+TL and I've been there a handful of times. As it is, such places are hard to come by in the city. Why make the circumstances much more infavorable for the regular chaps? Think before you agree on a price. This is easy money for the girls. They will succumb to lower prices if you bargain. Nothing is not better than something from their point of view. Moreover, I don't see myself and many more chaps over here, regularly and heartily shelling out 4 k for such experiences.

Cheers.

Hi,

Went to the famous spa at TCC a couple of days back.

Was given Miss. A. very fair and friendly.

After the massage, was offered HJ + TL (sucking) for 2 k.

Excellent cooperation. Left satisfied.

MA2000
05-12-15, 17:26
Went to the spa a few days back. Got a good service. Paid 1500 for extra HJ and Boob touching and sucking.

Overall a good experience. Got to relax and also please the little guy.

CoolApril2008
05-14-15, 13:49
Hello guys,

I am new to Ahmedabad.

Just here for couple of months.

Wanted to know if anyone has a direct inde. Contact.

Awaiting response / help from experienced mongers.

Happy mongering.

Manoj11
05-14-15, 15:40
Went to a new spa today. All therapists are from Thailand. Receptionist seemed really bad. Was assigned a thai therapist name starting with J. OK looking. Must be 30+ or late twenties. Gave disposables. Door did not have any lock so was not sure what will be on offer. But within a minute. She asked what I want and said everything is on offer. I asked for rates and she quoted 2 K for HJ, 3 K for CBJ and 5 K for FS. Wants comfortable due to lack of door lock. Just asked to concentrate on Massage. In the end negotiated HJ only for 500.

Girl- 6-7/10

Massage. OK.

Damage- 1000 + 500

Overall. Value for money.

AjayV
05-15-15, 14:01
The spa in Sobo has a deal running in Groupon for Rs. 999. It's definitely a value for money since there'll be plenty extras.

PM me if you don't get the hints.

All the best!

ShankyForFun
05-16-15, 17:39
The spa in Sobo has a deal running in Groupon for Rs. 999. It's definitely a value for money since there'll be plenty extras.

PM me if you don't get the hints.

All the best!AjayV,

PM me the details.

CoolApril2008
05-19-15, 13:44
Folks,

Recently came across a contact and found to be genuine independent near CG road.

She runs under the disguise of massage parlor.

Initially she would not agree for FS but if you insist she would go for FS.

Had a fun time with her.

Kissing: NO.

BJ: NO.

FS: yes.

Body 7/10

Damage: 4 K.

I would be happy to share the contact with a genuine and senior mongers here. I expect some new independent contacts either in Ahmedabad or in Mumbai in return.

Please do not flood my inbox if you don't have FR behind you or if you don't have any decent independent contacts.

Cheers,

ID

Frank1232
05-20-15, 00:23
Hello room,

Anything in Rajkot if anybody knows. PM me please. Did not find any separate room so decided to ask here. I usually do not belong to this group but am traveling to Rajkot.

Manvi
05-23-15, 11:18
Hi seniors,

I'm new to this forum and got subscription activated. Would be highly obliged to know how to get in touch with some good SP's in Ahmedabad. I don't know if any of you guys can please send me some reliable SP' s contact details.

MonSanto
05-26-15, 06:19
Hello mongers,

Looking for some action over the weekend. Requesting seniors to help with some recent Indie / SP contacts in Ahmedabad. Would hugely appreciate and reciprocate with good MP options and therapist details.

Cheers!

M

CorpoProc
05-28-15, 16:15
Went to a new spa today. All therapists are from Thailand. Receptionist seemed really bad. Was assigned a thai therapist name starting with J. OK looking. Must be 30+ or late twenties. Gave disposables. Door did not have any lock so was not sure what will be on offer. But within a minute. She asked what I want and said everything is on offer. I asked for rates and she quoted 2 K for HJ, 3 K for CBJ and 5 K for FS. Wants comfortable due to lack of door lock. Just asked to concentrate on Massage. In the end negotiated HJ only for 500.

Girl- 6-7/10

Massage. OK.

Damage- 1000 + 500

Overall. Value for money.Hi Manoj,

Can you PM me the address?

Thanks

Shahrukh
05-28-15, 17:53
Hi all,

I am coming from Mumbai this weekend to Ahmedabad. Need your support for MP with FS and Independent.

In return I can help in Mumbai.

Corpo Proc
05-29-15, 00:00
Hi Manoj,

Can you PM me the address of the new spa you mentioned below.

Thanks bro!

Girl- 6-7/10

Massage. OK.

Damage- 1000 + 500

Overall. Value for money.

XxWolf
05-29-15, 11:14
Hi,

You don't seem to have PM facility activated.

Folks,

Recently came across a contact and found to be genuine independent near CG road.

She runs under the disguise of massage parlor.

Initially she would not agree for FS but if you insist she would go for FS.

Had a fun time with her.

Kissing: NO

BJ: NO

FS: yes

Body 7/10

Damage: 4 K...

Gethope99
05-30-15, 13:35
Hey I am new to city, come for 2 days. Can anyone PM any contact or guide me.

KoolBoy
05-31-15, 09:15
I have some very good contact of VFM SP in Ahmedabad & isp in Mumbai. In return want ISP contact in Ahmedabad. Message me if interested.

CoolApril2008
06-01-15, 09:44
I have some very good contact of VFM SP in Ahmedabad & isp in Mumbai. In return want ISP contact in Ahmedabad. Message me if interested.I am interested for ISP in Mumbai.

I can share verified ISP in Ahmedabad.

Hope the Mumbai one is verified ISP.

BunnyBoyy
06-02-15, 07:28
Hey guys,

I'm coming to AMD this week from Vadodara and will have some free time on hand.

Can any one help me out with a good recommended SP or INDI. Even a MP that offers FS.

Can share some info of Vadodara in return.

Thanks

Saggi2588
06-03-15, 07:01
Hey guys,

I'm coming to AMD this week from Vadodara and will have some free time on hand.

Can any one help me out with a good recommended SP or INDI. Even a MP that offers FS.

Can share some info of Vadodara in return.

ThanksHi Bunnyboyy,

I know two MP which offer FS.

1 at and T S at big mall beside FR off SG.

2 at T be S at south be.

All have Thai therapists. They start with quote of 7 k. It depends on you, how much you bargain. I had bring them down to 5 k. But was still expensive. So just finished with HJ. Also let me know some details of Baroda.

Saggi2588
06-03-15, 07:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

XxWolf
06-04-15, 09:33
Hi,

I think I've been to one of the spas being mentioned by you but the max I've got is B2B and that too from only 1 therapist.

Could you please PM me with the names of the therapists. Can share some details of MP in Mumbai in return.

Thanks

Hi Bunnyboyy,

2 at T B S at south B.

All have Thai therapists. They start with quote of 7 k. It depends on you, how much you bargain. I had bring them down to 5 k. But was still expensive. So just finished with HJ. Also let me know some details of Baroda.

Cpk2610
06-04-15, 19:08
Hi all,

I am coming from Mumbai this weekend to Ahmedabad. Need your support for MP with FS and Independent.

In return I can help in Mumbai.PM me Mumbai details as I would be visiting early next week. Will share Ahmedabad details.

XxWolf
06-05-15, 15:56
Sent. Please check your PM.

PM me Mumbai details as I would be visiting early next week. Will share Ahmedabad details.

BunnyBoyy
06-10-15, 13:34
Thanks Saggi,

You don't have PM? Would be much easier to communicate.

Hi Bunnyboyy,

2 at T be S at south be.

Kb1980
06-11-15, 19:27
Hi friends,

I was on a day trip to amd and had some time to kill. Decided to visit a well-known MP to kill some time and relax with massage.

Had no expectations and got a pretty looking little heavy at tummy girl. She was very talkative and her hands were roaming towards the Jonny in entry stroke. Was surprised but got the hint and started flirting with her. She gave a good strong massage and when I turned around she kept the towel on top and sneaked her hands multiple times below the towel. By the time I could read her and boldly held her hand and got her to caress the Johnny then the real action started and was allowed the top and bottom access got a slow and relaxed HJ. Paid. 5 k tip and come out relaxed and feeling light. . .

XxWolf
06-12-15, 09:27
Hey,

Just my opinion. But I think that's quite a bit. Usually That would cost about 1000 - 2000. Would be better to not increase their prices.

Hi friends,

I was on a day trip to amd and had some time to kill. Decided to visit a well-known MP to kill some time and relax with massage.

Had no expectations and got a pretty looking little heavy at tummy girl. She was very talkative and her hands were roaming towards the Jonny in entry stroke. Was surprised but got the hint and started flirting with her. She gave a good strong massage and when I turned around she kept the towel on top and sneaked her hands multiple times below the towel. By the time I could read her and boldly held her hand and got her to caress the Johnny then the real action started and was allowed the top and bottom access got a slow and relaxed HJ. Paid. 5 k tip and come out relaxed and feeling light. . .

CheesySleazy
06-12-15, 11:21
Hey guys,

I'm visiting Ahmedabad for a short trip. Can the experienced member of Ahmedabad forum share some low budget contacts? Independents, SPs, MPs.

Will reciprocate for Delhi.

Cheers!

AjayV
06-16-15, 13:22
With the Modi government in power, it's raining Thai Spas in Ahmedabad. When I started inquiring about spas (with extras) way back in 2012, I found none. But today, I know at least five spas that are monger-friendly.

Towards end of last month, I stumbled upon this Spa deal on Groupon. It is a newly opened spa that advertised complete satisfaction. I had this gut feel that it is worth trying. I got the coupon and called up the spa. They said they have Indian and Thai therapists. I booked an appointment for a Thai therapist. The spa is located at a brand new building in the road connecting Vastrapur lake and Himalaya Mall. When I reached there, there was still some minor carpenter work going on. The receptionist is super hot, and claims to be from Mumbai. They have around 9-10 rooms and claim to be the largest / second largest spa in Ahmedabad.

Since the place is new, it's squeaky clean with nice ambiance. The Thai therapist I was assigned has a small frame and looked like mid-twenties. She took me to my room and gave me a disposable. She reentered the room in 5-7 minutes and asked me if the disposable was too tight. I said it was, and she asked me to remove it. She also asked me if I wanted to massage my little guy and quoted 2 k for HJ. I told her it's too much, and she cut down to 1 k. Surprisingly, the massage was decent. She played / teased the little guy all along the massage. She ended the massage around 50 minutes, and started the interesting task at the hand. The ending was very very good.

Overall:

Therapist: 9/10.

Service: 9/10.

Value for Money: 10/10.

Total Damage: 1 k + 1 K.

PM me for exact details, name, phone number etc.

(Third spa discovery by yours truly).

XxWolf
06-18-15, 10:54
Great review and congratulations on the new find.

With the Modi government in power, it's raining Thai Spas in Ahmedabad. When I started inquiring about spas (with extras) way back in 2012, I found none. But today, I know at least five spas that are monger-friendly.

Towards end of last month, I stumbled upon this Spa deal on Groupon. It is a newly opened spa that advertised complete satisfaction. I had this gut feel that it is worth trying. I got the coupon and called up the spa. They said they have Indian and Thai therapists. I booked an appointment for a Thai therapist. The spa is located at a brand new building in the road connecting Vastrapur lake and Himalaya Mall. When I reached there, there was still some minor carpenter work going on. The receptionist is super hot, and claims to be from Mumbai. They have around 9-10 rooms and claim to be the largest / second largest spa in Ahmedabad.

Since the place is new, it's squeaky clean with nice ambiance. The Thai therapist I was assigned has a small frame and looked like mid-twenties. She took me to my room and gave me a disposable. She reentered the room in 5-7 minutes and asked me if the disposable was too tight. I said it was, and she asked me to remove it. She also asked me if I wanted to massage my little guy and quoted 2 k for HJ. I told her it's too much, and she cut down to 1 k. Surprisingly, the massage was decent. She played / teased the little guy all along the massage. She ended the massage around 50 minutes, and started the interesting task at the hand. The ending was very very good..

MrAuram
06-23-15, 04:55
FR after a long time guys.

Visited the spa at TCC. It was late and so not much choice. I got Miss S. Actually decent massage and worked the body for full 50 minutes before popping the Happy ending question. I tried really hard.

To upgrade to B2B and even FS but no go. It was HJ only for fixed 1 k no negotiations. Gave in.

I have to admit it was one of the better HJ's I've experienced. She sat on my legs and lots of eye contact and right touches. I was a bit put of with upgrade unavailability and I guess she felt it. She.

Moved next to me, removed her bra and told me to cop a feel. It was not much but it got me in the game and she could get me off. She did not charge extra for that.

Massage- 7

HJ- 9

WIR. No - Mastrubation is boring.

Be safe. Cheers guys.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

ChoduMadan
06-23-15, 08:17
Personally I have no experience of the one you have mentioned but I would not transfer money anywhere unless I have personally spoken to some one with a strong reference.

If you call any indie or anyone no one will entertain you without reference for reasonable reasons, it works the same other way round.

Cheers.

Creed
06-25-15, 12:30
Hello Ahmedabad,

New monger here.

Looking forward to get some action.

As of now tried the spa at Alpha one and Hyaat.

Failed at both.

Rahul2059
06-27-15, 08:48
Please share details of which spa is it? And what was the name? Total damage?

FR after a long time guys.

Visited the spa at TCC. It was late and so not much choice. I got Miss S. Actually decent massage and worked the body for full 50 minutes before popping the Happy ending question. I tried really hard.

To upgrade to B2B and even FS but no go. It was HJ only for fixed 1 k no negotiations. Gave in.

I have to admit it was one of the better HJ's I've experienced. She sat on my legs and lots of eye contact and right touches. I was a bit put of with upgrade unavailability and I guess she felt it. She.

Moved next to me, removed her bra and told me to cop a feel. It was not much but it got me in the game and she could get me off. She did not charge extra for that.

Massage- 7

HJ- 9

WIR. No - Mastrubation is boring.

Be safe. Cheers guys...

ShankyForFun
06-29-15, 13:26
Please PM me the details along with contact number.

Since the place is new, it's squeaky clean with nice ambiance. The Thai therapist I was assigned has a small frame and looked like mid-twenties. She took me to my room and gave me a disposable. She reentered the room in 5-7 minutes and asked me if the disposable was too tight. I said it was, and she asked me to remove it. She also asked me if I wanted to massage my little guy and quoted 2 k for HJ. I told her it's too much, and she cut down to 1 k...

ManavManav
07-01-15, 18:31
Please msg me spa name where I can get FS.

Or contact number for Ahemdabad.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

FindingSex
07-03-15, 15:55
Hi Guys,

Had a blasting experience at Spa. Will be posting detailed FR as soon as I get some free time.

But here is something that I want to draw your kind attention:

POSTED IN PUBLIC SAFETY.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3457-Vadodara-(Baroda)&p=1742049&viewfull=1#post1742049.

Happy and Safe Mongering.

Thanks,

FS.

FindingSex
07-04-15, 10:37
Whats up buddies? Hope you all guys doing great.

As you all know showering of Thai Spas is going on in Ahmedabad. I think, every week OR couple of weeks, I am hearing news of a new spa opening so that's good actually but we have to extra careful as some of them are not classy and can face LE issues. So stay safe!

So, lets come to story. I am a member of famous SPA at TCC but I am highly disappointed with their management. Spa condition is also getting bad day by day and Therapist are also not so interesting with compare to other available options nowadays. So even though I have credits left, I don't care to go there. Have read experience of a fellow member at newly opened largest spa so wanted to try but they were full at my desired time so quickly checked groupon and found a deal on TBS at SoBo. I wanted to try this SPA for a long time. Initially I tried it but disappointed with the therapist. But got some good reviews from a friend for their new therapists so got a coupon from GroupOn and booked an appointment. Accidentally I found a discount coupon of 200 OFF for GroupOn and I've paid through PayU so got another cashback of 200 so deal costed me 599 only. Cool, hmm!

Went there on time and a room was ready for me. It was clean and smelling good. Just for info who don't know, TCC spa and this spa is being operated from a same parent company so you will find the same menu card on both SPAs. But this TBS SPA is much better as rooms are bigger and have separate changing rooms and shower rooms are big enough.

As usual, changed into dispo and therapist named started with and came after 3-5 minutes. Massage started from back and within 5 minutes she started teasing my bums and rubbing her P. But I didn't ask anything and enjoyed the sensations. After about 15-20 minutes when massaging my back by standing on top of my head, she started pressing her Boobs for 3-4 times and asked me if I want extras. Had some chit chats on service and rates but I found the rates very higher on side. She quoted 7 k for FS and 5 k for BJ and 2. 5 k for HJ. I denied the offer and asked her to continue with the massage. Another 10 minutes and she tried her best to make me horny and at some what point she got success too. LOL. But I controlled my emotions and didn't talk anything with her.

After sometime, she told me sir please give me some money, I will give you very best services. Talked for next 5 minutes but she seems not doing any bargains on her rates. I asked her for BJ and she finally asked 4 k for BJ with Boob massage. I denied again. She shown me her Boobs and Man! She has got amazing pair of boobs to die for. But I again controlled my emotions and asked her finally, I just want HJ. How much? She says 2. 5 k but she will not give me full body access. I can just touch boobs. I said, I will give you 2 k for HJ (I know it is almost double than what we paid normally but I quoted more as she is really a stunner and she was promising best service) and I want full access. She finally agree, paid her money and action started!

She removed her TOP and great pair of Melons are in-front of me. She removed her BRA and put my face on her Melons and told me, Enjoy my body! It was totally GF behaviour from her and I eaten up her melons very well. I asked her to come onto Bed. She lied on BED and I came on top and started licking her body and boobs and tried to kiss her. She allowed to touch her lips but denied DFK. I focused on Boobs again and she started playing with Johnny. I placed my another hand on her P and started rubbing and I noticed, she is getting horny. So I tried to insert my hand into her pants but she didn't deny and opened her pant. Wow!! Clean shaven soft P and I started fingering her wildly. Meanwhile, I tried again to smooch her and she responded well and we went into DFK for next 5-7 minutes. What an amazing kisser she is!! Oh, mannnn!

Kissing, fingering and stroking Johnny. Action continued and it made me so excited and I cummed!! What a relief!

Did I just take her offer of HJ? I got much more I guess and very happy with the services she provided and promised her to come back again soon.

MY BEST EXPERIENCE AT SPA!

Damage - 600 (Groupon) + 2 k (tip).

Overall Rating - 8/10 (Cut 2 points because massage was not so great otherwise It would be 10/10).

GFE - 10/10.

Body / Face - 8/10.

WTR. For sure!

Happy and Safe Mongering Weekend.

XxWolf
07-04-15, 13:52
Wow! Great FR and makes me totally want to visit the spa tomorrow! Haha. Please share the details of the spa on PM. Will appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

Whats up buddies? Hope you all guys doing great.

As you all know showering of Thai Spas is going on in Ahmedabad. I think, every week OR couple of weeks, I am hearing news of a new spa opening so that's good actually but we have to extra careful as some of them are not classy and can face LE issues. So stay safe!

So, lets come to story. I am a member of famous SPA at TCC but I am highly disappointed with their management. Spa condition is also getting bad day by day and Therapist are also not so interesting with compare to other available options nowadays. So even though I have credits left, I don't care to go there. Have read experience of a fellow member at newly opened largest spa so wanted to try but they were full at my desired time so quickly checked groupon and found a deal on TBS at SoBo. I wanted to try this SPA for a long time. Initially I tried it but disappointed with the therapist. But got some good reviews from a friend for their new therapists so got a coupon from GroupOn and booked an appointment. Accidentally I found a discount coupon of 200 OFF for GroupOn and I've paid through PayU so got another cashback of 200 so deal costed me 599 only. Cool, hmm!.

Bhrxxx
07-05-15, 23:10
Hello fellow mongers,

I moved to Ahmedabad last month and have had no break since then.

Are their any no nonsense inde's around?

Please PM me with details.

Much appreciated.

Bhrxxx
07-05-15, 23:17
PM me Mumbai details as I would be visiting early next week. Will share Ahmedabad details.Hi,

I am new to Ahmedabad, could you share details of independents, if? Please PM. Appreciate it.

Bhrxxx
07-05-15, 23:21
Could you PM with digits and pics. Appreciate it.

Hi,

She really had soft body and gave good company. Only let down is she understands only Hindi and talk very less English. Sure will repeat wen I again been there. And her name is Nisha.

HornySperm09
07-06-15, 15:22
Hi Guys,

Had a blasting experience at Spa. Will be posting detailed FR as soon as I get some free time.

But here is something that I want to draw your kind attention:

POSTED IN PUBLIC SAFETY.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3457-Vadodara-(Baroda)&p=1742049&viewfull=1#post1742049.

Happy and Safe Mongering.

Thanks,

FS.What had happened there?

I saw a Prateekkhanna and Rahulme1984 also talking about it in Delhi forum.

Did I miss something?

As I clicked on the link I just found info regarding some deleted post.

FindingSex
07-08-15, 17:38
Be aware of Rahul. He is fake and Spy. Might be an IB agent!

What had happened there?

I saw a prateekkhanna and rahulme1984 also talking about it in Delhi fourm.

Did I miss something?

As I clicked on the link I just found info regarding some deleted post.

AussieGaigin
07-09-15, 10:47
Could you PM with digits and pics. Appreciate it.Why don't you PM and ask. He can't post digits here.

Jalsa2000
07-09-15, 12:33
Well I have been a silent visitor to spa since long. I am not much in to BJ or FS but like to have some good sensual massages. My experience shows that if you got Thai therapist mostly you can get whatever you want. Price may be bargained. But the same is not for the Indian therapists. In one of my encounter when asked to NE for some extra she politely told that go with Thai one and you will get it but not from me. So I guess that is the scenario now a days as Thai are here to earn money only in short period of time.

I guess the seniors too here will agree that whenever some one post for some new spa / MP they should just try to avoid full name otherwise sooner or later in Ahmedabad too LE issues will start.

Have happy and safe mongering.

KpPat4676
07-10-15, 14:25
Could you PM with digits and pics. Appreciate it.Send me details with name and location.

Greetings,

Jackson

AjayV
07-14-15, 14:19
Apparently, there's a new spa in Ahmedabad that offers Russian / Ukrainian therapists. I feel they'll be as accommodative as Thai ones, if not more.

Has anyone tried them? If so, what's your feedback?

P.S. I'm yet to try this.

BunnyBoyy
07-15-15, 06:51
Not sure about Ahemdabad but in vadodara I've tried a russian at a local spa.

But of their charges are high 5 K for a massage. Compared to Thai which would be 1.5-3 ish.

Massage was really good got all the right hints but when asked if any specials were to offer was turned down quickly! LOL.

Anyways give it a try in Amd and let us know how it goes.

Cheers

Apparently, there's a new spa in Ahmedabad that offers Russian / Ukrainian therapists. I feel they'll be as accommodative as Thai ones, if not more.

Jalsa2000
07-15-15, 09:19
AjayV,

I have tried a Russian once. Nothing happened except good massage. It was around 6 months ago so scene may have changed or same now. They are costly too.

All the best if you try.

RahulMe1981
07-18-15, 05:39
Hi all mongers,

Got contact of 1 of mature lady about 38 age, med built through my friend. Contacted & confirmed about services incl all RIMMING, CIM, ANAL also. Was interested as these things rarely available in AHMD. Fix at 2 pm. She called me near bungalow in Vastrapur. Met her & at first disappointed with looks and figure but who cares when little bro was waiting for mouth. Chit chat & then she started licking my dick, quite wet, did deep throat. After some time moved for rimming. Good job. Again back to deep throat. Was already 25 minutes over and I was on verge so asked her to bent on bed and let me fuck her mouth. She moved and I grabbed her head & started fucking violently, it was dripping wet and I told her not to take my dick out until and unless I tell. And finally I blasted in tornado. She kept it in but could not keep it very down. Cleaned & departed. She has some classy cont also. Let's see. But enjoyed.

Boobs: saggy.

Curves: not at all.

BBBJ: Hell yes, wet deep throat & CIM.

Does anal also.

Damage: 1500 with place.

Cont available for interested mongers. Pm me.

Cheers!

RahulMe1981
07-18-15, 10:15
Will post detailed FR soon.

Got a cont of 1 mature, 38, avg look but decent BBBJ DEEPTHROAT RIMMING & DID CIM.

Interested mongers PM me for number.

Looks: 5/10

Body: avg.

Service: awesome, ANAL also.

Funky1991
07-18-15, 14:04
Could you please PM me details. Return I can give you indi contact.

Hi all mongers,

Got contact of 1 of mature lady about 38 age, med built through my friend. Contacted & confirmed about services incl all RIMMING, CIM, ANAL also. Was interested as these things rarely available in AHMD. Fix at 2 pm. She called me near bungalow in Vastrapur. Met her & at first disappointed with looks and figure but who cares when little bro was waiting for mouth. Chit chat & then she started licking my dick, quite wet, did deep throat. After some time moved for rimming. Good job. Again back to deep throat. Was already 25 minutes over and I was on verge so asked her to bent on bed and let me fuck her mouth. She moved and I grabbed her head & started fucking violently, it was dripping wet and I told her not to take my dick out until and unless I tell. And finally I blasted in tornado. She kept it in but could not keep it very down. Cleaned & departed. She has some classy cont also. Let's see. But enjoyed.

Does anal also.

Cheers!===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Kasar786
07-18-15, 16:23
Please share me the contact details.

Hi all mongers,

Got contact of 1 of mature lady about 38 age, med built through my friend. Contacted & confirmed about services incl all RIMMING, CIM, ANAL also. Was interested as these things rarely available in AHMD. Fix at 2 pm. She called me near bungalow in Vastrapur. Met her & at first disappointed with looks and figure but who cares when little bro was waiting for mouth. Chit chat & then she started licking my dick, quite wet, did deep throat. After some time moved for rimming. Good job. Again back to deep throat. Was already 25 minutes over and I was on verge so asked her to bent on bed and let me fuck her mouth. She moved and I grabbed her head & started fucking violently, it was dripping wet and I told her not to take my dick out until and unless I tell. And finally I blasted in tornado. She kept it in but could not keep it very down. Cleaned & departed. She has some classy cont also. Let's see. But enjoyed..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

TandonMonu
07-18-15, 16:39
Hi bro,

Am from Ahmedabad. Please share the digits. Will be grateful.

Cheers

Hi all mongers,

Does anal also.

Cheers!

Ben Nabob
07-19-15, 20:04
I have contacts of 3 indies. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to try them.Hi Ajay,

Could you please pm me the contact you have.

Thanks in advance.

Ben Nabob
07-19-15, 20:22
Hi senior members,

I have been following ISG for quite some time and got some success in Mumbai and Delhi SPA but would now need your help with some indie contacts in Ahmedabad.

I have got my subscription activated.

Would be great if some of you can share some good contacts.

Ben Nabob

AjayV
07-20-15, 08:29
Hi Ajay,

Could you please pm me the contact you have.

Thanks in advance.Buddy,

All of them are now out of touch and the numbers are not reachable. Will keep you posted if I come across something new.

Ben Nabob
07-20-15, 19:02
Buddy,

All of them are now out of touch and the numbers are not reachable. Will keep you posted if I come across something new.Not a problem mate.

Funky1991
07-21-15, 15:42
Recently came across an article in some local newspaper regarding spa's are now offering more than massage. Few spas which are frequently mentioned in the forum were also mentioned. Is something wrong? Anyone has got hint regarding this? Plus is it safe to venture now? Or should one wait?

Ben Nabob
07-21-15, 18:24
Hi bro,

Am from Ahmedabad. Please share the digits. Will be grateful.

CheersPlease PM the contact.

AjayV
07-22-15, 08:13
Recently came across an article in some local newspaper regarding spa's are now offering more than massage. Few spas which are frequently mentioned in the forum were also mentioned. Is something wrong? Anyone has got hint regarding this? Plus is it safe to venture now? Or should one wait?What newspaper and which date? I'd be a little careful.

RajVilas
07-22-15, 08:36
Hi,

I'm from mumbai, was in Ahmedabad last week. Called up regular SP lady the deal was for 8 k full night.

The girl came as scheduled time. 23 yrs from Mumbai. First time in this city.

Smokes a lot.

Since I m regular my hotel allows me guest at night.

After regular chitchat and dinner had a great round of foreplay and bang in various position.

Had a cigarette break and continued for 2nd round. Good shape with wt at right areas. Total GFE. Decided to sleep at 1 in night but johny wanted more so had one more round.

Now the scene started by girl she wants to go her place as not feeling sleepy and bla bla.

Tried to convince her but finally gave up and dropped her to her hotel.

So lost morning bang experience.

In short was a good experience. Except that want to go now episode.

Fig:7/10

Service: 7/10

WIR: No. Need to try some new and That too an indi.

FindingSex
07-22-15, 12:50
Recently came across an article in some local newspaper regarding spa's are now offering more than massage. Few spas which are frequently mentioned in the forum were also mentioned. Is something wrong? Anyone has got hint regarding this? Plus is it safe to venture now? Or should one wait?I would like to read it. Can you please mention where I can find that article?

Funky1991
07-22-15, 14:37
Dear members,

Sorry that I cannot recall the exact date. I accidently came across it. It was some local newspaper (Divya bhaskar or Samachar something). This incident happened before 10 days or so (sorry can't recall the date). A few Mps which are frequent here were also mentioned. Better avoid visiting for some time.

Regards

Ben Nabob
07-22-15, 14:37
Heard about this new spa which means gold in English, opp alfa1 in a newly constructed complex. They seem to have Thai therapists too. Has anybody got any experiences to share from there?

Saurin
07-22-15, 19:17
Hello friends,

Can any one share me for the experience of spa of science city. Its has also branch in So Bo. As I have got the voucher form groupon in 999. The deal is still available.

Saurin
07-23-15, 13:10
Dear all,

Just experienced Thai spa in science city. All therapists are Thai. Allotted me was Miss. Eni Somali. Quite good massage.

Experienced all the extra service except FS.

Damage 999 (Groupon) + 2 K= 3 K.

Will visit again. Nice experience.

Now I want to know that which spa gave service of FS.

Awaiting reply.

CoolApril2008
07-23-15, 13:58
Please share the digits. Will return the favor with indi in navrangpura.

[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Funky1991
07-24-15, 07:40
Hey,

Are you talking about T budh spa? Which has another branch in SoBo. Was DFK and BJ on cards? Plus have you tried their SoBo branch spa? Do they provide extras?

Dear all,

Just experienced Thai spa in science city. All therapists are Thai. Allotted me was Miss. Eni Somali. Quite good massage.

Awaiting reply.

Ben Nabob
07-24-15, 12:47
Dear all,

Awaiting reply.Thanks for the lead up.

Guys also there is a 25% off from Groupon for this weekend. Go do some Thai fi.

Desibwoy
07-24-15, 21:25
I've got following info to exchange.

Ahmedabad spa with local Gujarati staff where extras are available.

AFAIK, there are no FRs posted yet, although the spa has been around for quite a while.

Will share complete information in exchange of an independent contact only.

Cheers.

CoolDude35
07-24-15, 23:00
Met with one independent, ex massage therapist, now an independent in Ahmedabad. About 24 years. Ne looks, fair skin. Will trade for independent high profile. PM if interested.

Met her through a high profile spa. Cool girl; invited me to her apartment near Prahaladnagar. Decent place but no AC. She prefers out calls due to security reasons and room mates. Luckily had privacy as she was alone. 2 pops for 4 k. CBJ and DFK. She is very horney and pure GFE. Does not charge extra for second pop.

GFE- 9/10; looks 8/10; damage 4 k; will repeat: yes.

CoolDude35
07-25-15, 11:18
I'm a frequent to many spas in Ahmedabad. Went to a spa before 2 months. It's located in Prahaladnagar. Opted for Thai massage. Awesome therapist. Not gujarati and not NE. Became close to her and she gave FS with DFK and frenchie! Nice honest girl! Looks 6/10, massage 9/10 (for those of you who like pressure) sex 8/10 as we had to keep voices low. She is open to missionary, doggie, WOT, CBJ and DFK! PM me for details.

KpPat4676
07-25-15, 12:13
Got groupon deal for 399 Libu ghass in english near Vijay cross roads. Receptionist was nice and asked no customer complained and good service will be provided. Even customer gave.

Tips also. So agreed went for dry massage As usual NE therapist not any action despite demand and returned without doing nothing no more action. Give some spa and areas where there is action.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Sambha3142
07-26-15, 18:39
I have been going to Spas for approximately 18 months now.

My experiences at various spas are as follows.

My first Spa Visit in Ahmedabad was to the Spa named after the Holy River in Navrangpura.

Good massages, no extras as far as I know.

I also visited a cheap Spa near a Jain Temple which offers full services. It was a shady place not very clean. The massage was between bad and okay. But this was a Gujju girl and its not every place you get in Ahmedabad.

My best experience has been with a Gujju Girl near railway track who offers B2B. The offer was for 2 hours in which I can do anything except insertion (Something I was fine with because of risk of STD). This was an amazing girl with a great face and tits and ass from heaven. I think I spent more than an hour licking her tits. Would love to return to her but our timings never matched.

I have been to the other Spa at TCC (Not the famous one). I had a four hand massage and my good it was amazing. The girls repeatedly put their hands under the disposable and touched my balls and dick. The girls talked dirty a lot and in the end popped the question for extras. Paid 1000 for a HJ, it was a great HJ with both girls playing with Johnny boy. I have been to the same girls for 3 times now and have enjoyed every time with them.

In my last visit I went to the Expensive spa with Russians. Great Massage, Great Girls but get a feeling they don't offer extras. Would happy to be proved wrong.

Would love to know more about other places that offers B2B. Also willing to exchange information.

Kartik7078
07-26-15, 19:19
Hi,

Thanks for the great report. Even I have been to that shady MP near Jain Derasar Navrangpura. The girl was awful and just had HJ and ran out. Can you please provide pointers to that B2B Gujju girl which you have talked about near railway track? Also what was the damage? Any help will be highly obliged.

My first Spa Visit in Ahmedabad was to the Spa named after the Holy River in Navrangpura.

I also visited a cheap Spa near a Jain Temple which offers full services. It was a shady place not very clean. The massage was between bad and okay. But this was a Gujju girl and its not every place you get in Ahmedabad.

My best experience has been with a Gujju Girl near railway track who offers B2B. The offer was for 2 hours in which I can do anything except insertion (Something I was fine with because of risk of STD). This was an amazing girl with a great face and tits and ass from heaven. I think I spent more than an hour licking her tits. Would love to return to her but our timings never matched.

I have been to the other Spa at TCC (Not the famous one). I had a four hand massage and my good it was amazing. The girls repeatedly put their hands under the disposable and touched my balls and dick. The girls talked dirty a lot and in the end popped the question for extras. Paid 1000 for a HJ, it was a great HJ with both girls playing with Johnny boy. I have been to the same girls for 3 times now and have enjoyed every time with them.

In my last visit I went to the Expensive spa with Russians. Great Massage, Great Girls but get a feeling they don't offer extras. Would happy to be proved wrong.

Would love to know more about other places that offers B2B. Also willing to exchange information..

Sambha3142
07-27-15, 09:00
I've got following info to exchange.

Ahmedabad spa with local Gujarati staff where extras are available.

AFAIK, there are no FRs posted yet, although the spa has been around for quite a while.

Will share complete information in exchange of an independent contact only.

Cheers.If you are willing to share yours I am willing to share mine.

Greetings,

Jackson

AjayV
07-27-15, 09:11

Would love to know more about other places that offers B2B. Also willing to exchange information.Does the not-so-famous spa at TCC start with X?

Ben Nabob
07-27-15, 09:32
Visited recently this Spa at Science City running offer on Groupon. All Thai therapist. The receptionist looks charming. Was assigned miss M. Curvy, chirpy, smiling girl. Had a good massage and extras. The place is also decent, just keep in mind to keep your wallet unlock in the room. You will understand what I mean when you go there.

Sambha3142
07-27-15, 12:39
Does the not-so-famous spa at TCC start with X?Yes. But what I enjoyed only two girls allow that. Name starts with S.

Sambha3142
07-27-15, 12:50
I am willing to pay a senior and trusted member to get me a membership. I can't because my Card is a Joint account and visible to family members. Of course I will go first and send the money first.

I am willing to pay through bank deposits or any method that suits the member.

Please Om me.

Ben Nabob
07-27-15, 16:07
Does the not-so-famous spa at TCC start with X?AjayV clear your PM.

Saurin
07-27-15, 19:19
Visited recently this Spa at Science City running offer on Groupon. All Thai therapist. The receptionist looks charming. Was assigned miss M. Curvy, chirpy, smiling girl. Had a good massage and extras. The place is also decent, just keep in mind to keep your wallet unlock in the room. You will understand what I mean when you go there.Hi Mr. Ben Nabob,

We got almost same experience there in that Spa st Science city. Now I want to know that. Are you a member of this site. Do you have facility of private message so we can share the more info to each other about Ahmedabad contacts. Awaiting reply.

AjayV
07-27-15, 19:29
AjayV clear your PM.Cleared mate. Waiting for your message!

AjayV
07-27-15, 19:29
Yes. But what I enjoyed only two girls allow that. Name starts with S.This is tricky. It looks like you don't have PM mate.

Desibwoy
07-27-15, 20:27

Would love to know more about other places that offers B2B. Also willing to exchange information.How much did you pay for 2 hours, in total, at the MP near railway track? And how's her sucking skills? Planning to take her for the night.

Cheers.

ShankyForFun
07-27-15, 20:32
I'm a frequent to many spas in Ahmedabad. Went to a spa before 2 months. It's located in Prahaladnagar. Opted for Thai massage. Awesome therapist. Not gujarati and not NE. Became close to her and she gave FS with DFK and frenchie! Nice honest girl! Looks 6/10, massage 9/10 (for those of you who like pressure) sex 8/10 as we had to keep voices low. She is open to missionary, doggie, WOT, CBJ and DFK! PM me for details.PM me the details buddy.

Sambha3142
07-28-15, 05:00
This is tricky. It looks like you don't have PM mate.You can get me PM. I will pay you first I just don't want it on my credit card. Does debit card works for membership.

Also what name comes when you use Credit card.

FindingSex
07-28-15, 14:44
You can safely use your credit card and in your statement, it will come up as some random name. Here you can see the information: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php.

So don't worry and go on mate.

You can get me PM. I will pay you first I just don't want it on my credit card. Does debit card works for membership.

Also what name comes when you use Credit card.

FindingSex
07-28-15, 14:46
Seems to be a thai spa and they have groupon discount running on as well. Anybody tried it yet?

AjayV
07-28-15, 15:18
Seems to be a thai spa and they have groupon discount running on as well. Anybody tried it yet?I haven't tried it but a friend has confirmed of extras. There are NE and Thai therapists there. You have to be specifically ask about Thai (extras) else you're allotted a NE therapist with no extras.

Again, I haven't tried it so I'd tread with care.

AjayV
07-28-15, 15:20
You can get me PM. I will pay you first I just don't want it on my credit card. Does debit card works for membership.

Also what name comes when you use Credit card.I'd love to help you mate, but not too sure how we can do that without sharing contact details. You can use your debit card too I think.

CoolDude35
07-28-15, 15:40
I'd love to help you mate, but not too sure how we can do that without sharing contact details. You can use your debit card too I think.I was in the same dilemma dude; just take the leap and pay for subscription!

LaundryBoy1
07-28-15, 22:10
Sambhaji!

More info about the railway track gujju girl?

My best experience has been with a Gujju Girl near railway track who offers B2B. The offer was for 2 hours in which I can do anything except insertion (Something I was fine with because of risk of STD). This was an amazing girl with a great face and tits and ass from heaven. I think I spent more than an hour licking her tits. Would love to return to her but our timings never matched..

FindingSex
07-29-15, 09:51
That's very strange. I called them to confirm and they said, they have NE available, no Thai. So skipping it.

I haven't tried it but a friend has confirmed of extras. There are NE and Thai therapists there. You have to be specifically ask about Thai (extras) else you're allotted a NE therapist with no extras.

Again, I haven't tried it so I'd tread with care.

AjayV
07-29-15, 09:55
That's very strange. I called them to confirm and they said, they have NE available, no Thai. So skipping it.Agreed. Not too sure why they'd deny of Thai girls. I'd skip too if they offer only NEs.

ForeplayKing
07-30-15, 09:47
Hi Sambha,

Glad to get a different FR in the Ahmedabad forum.

Too bad that you do not have PM facility otherwise would have loved to get the gujju contact and the four hands spa details.

Cheers and keep mongering.

FPK.

My best experience has been with a Gujju Girl near railway track who offers B2B. The offer was for 2 hours in which I can do anything except insertion (Something I was fine with because of risk of STD). This was an amazing girl with a great face and tits and ass from heaven. I think I spent more than an hour licking her tits. Would love to return to her but our timings never matched..

LaundryBoy1
07-30-15, 10:52
I think the four hands is at TCC.

Hi Sambha,

Glad to get a different FR in the Ahmedabad forum.

Too bad that you do not have PM facility otherwise would have loved to get the gujju contact and the four hands spa details.

Cheers and keep mongering.

FPK.

Funky1991
07-31-15, 10:50
Amo Thai spa is currently running scheme on groupon. Massage at 999/ Has anyone got lucky in terms of extras? Do they offer DFK and BJ?

Regards

AjayV
07-31-15, 12:25
Does any one have the science city spa number? I want to schedule an appointment but it looks like their number is missing from the deals page.

Please pm if possible. Thanks!

AjayV
07-31-15, 15:43
Amo Thai spa is currently running scheme on groupon. Massage at 999/ Has anyone got lucky in terms of extras? Do they offer DFK and BJ?

RegardsI thought the deal got over on Groupon. Are you sure it's running right now? I wrote an FR about it a couple months ago. You can also avail Groupon's weekend discount to bring down the deal to 699.

FindingSex
08-01-15, 08:17
I've PM you their number and on another note, Yes you are correct. AMO Spa deal has been ended already.

Does any one have the science city spa number? I want to schedule an appointment but it looks like their number is missing from the deals page.

Please pm if possible. Thanks!

Funky1991
08-01-15, 12:00
http://city.groupon.co.in/deals/ahmedabad/amo-thai-spa/772547

The deal is very much active. I have read your post there was no mentioning of DFK and BJ. Are you sure that BJ and DFK on menu? Plus any particular therapist to look for?

I thought the deal got over on Groupon. Are you sure it's running right now? I wrote an FR about it a couple months ago. You can also avail Groupon's weekend discount to bring down the deal to 699.

HigherSoul
08-01-15, 14:06
Hello,

Visiting this nice city firsttime for couple of weeks for work. Looking for some good entertainment. I am in CG road area. Need help from you guys for good sp or independent contacts or sure MP locations. Have tried Toi but choices offered and prices quoted were too high.

I am from Pune and will share my Pune contacts in return just in case any of you guys visiting Pune.

Cheers

HigherSoul
08-01-15, 14:42
Hello,

Visiting Ahmedabad for few weeks for work, looking for some good entertainment really bad. Help with SP or independents or sure MPs needed. Tied Toi but found it too limited.

I have PM facility.

Will help back with good SP contacts in Pune in case any of you guys visiting there.

Cheers!

AjayV
08-01-15, 19:36
http://city.groupon.co.in/deals/ahmedabad/amo-thai-spa/772547

The deal is very much active. I have read your post there was no mentioning of DFK and BJ. Are you sure that BJ and DFK on menu? Plus any particular therapist to look for?Buddy. I clicked on the link but it shows that the deal is closed. If it were open, I'd buy it without second thoughts.

You're right, my FR didn't mention BJ / DFK since I didn't avail them, but it was very much on the menu. All the best!

Anilm84
08-02-15, 13:05
Hello fellow mongers,

I just just purchased a subscription and this is my first report. Apologies in advance if it's not up to the mark or I am not following protocol.

I live in Bombay and travel often to Ahmedabad and Baroda for work. Was inspired by various reports on this forum and tried out a couple of MPs in Ahmedabad.

Am visiting Ahmedabad again this week, any pointers about MPs offering extras will be much appreciated. Also if anyone has any indie contacts please pass them on.

1. Ours Spa at TTC. Was given a Thai therapist with a 3 letter name. Within 15 minutes of the massage started getting hints. Massaged the bum really well and her hands were staying close to the other parts. Sure enough when I turned over she pointed to my dick and asked if I wanted extras. HJ, HJ+TL and B2 be was on offer. I paid 3 k for B2 be (I know it was too high but was my first time). She had huge juicy melons and allowed me to suck them to my hearts content. I tried to negotiate for a BJ or covered BJ but she refused. Since they don't have locks on the doors she actually moved the massage table to block the door while the deed was on. Kept telling me again and again to not tell anyone.

Face: 6/10

Massage: 8/10

Attitude: 8/10

WIR: Maybe, would like to try out some new therapist there.

Damages: 2 k at counter and 3 k for B2B+ HJ.

2. TS on the second floor of mall next to Hyatt Hotel.

Had seen this name mentioned a couple of times on this forum so decided to try it out. The receptionist was hot, so was excited and looking forward to the session. Had to wait for around 35 minutes for my turn as all therapists were busy. This is when I made my first mistake, I forgot to insist on a Thai therapist. Was allocated a room and asked to change into disposables and wrap a towel and wait for the therapist. I changed into disposables and was sitting on the massage table waiting for the therapist, she knocked came in and immediately started scolding me for not wrapping the towel around. From that moment on everything was downhill. She kept telling me how spa rules were important and I should follow them. The massage was very ordinary and she came nowhere close to my bum, dick or balls. Finished it monotonously and then pointed to the shower and left without saying a word. Super KLPD.

Attitude: 2/10

Massage: 5/10

WIR: Never

Damages: 2 k for massage.

Traveller1980
08-02-15, 20:56
Hello fellow mongers,

I am visiting Ahmedabad for a work for 2 weeks. Since I have free time on week ends I am looking for nice girls to spend time with. Any pointers or leads you can give me.

Searched for a few on net and most of them are pointing to same person think it might be fake.

Thanks

Traveller1980
08-03-15, 18:29
Hi,

Can you PM me details. I am in Ahmadabad for few days.

Visited recently this Spa at Science City running offer on Groupon. All Thai therapist. The receptionist looks charming. Was assigned miss M. Curvy, chirpy, smiling girl. Had a good massage and extras. The place is also decent, just keep in mind to keep your wallet unlock in the room. You will understand what I mean when you go there.

Met with one independent, ex massage therapist, now an independent in Ahmedabad. About 24 years. Ne looks, fair skin. Will trade for independent high profile. PM if interested.

Met her through a high profile spa. Cool girl; invited me to her apartment near Prahaladnagar. Decent place but no AC. She prefers out calls due to security reasons and room mates. Luckily had privacy as she was alone. 2 pops for 4 k. CBJ and DFK. She is very horney and pure GFE. Does not charge extra for second pop.

GFE- 9/10; looks 8/10; damage 4 k; will repeat: yes.

Vista Man
08-04-15, 14:16
Hello,

Visiting Ahmedabad for few weeks for work, looking for some good entertainment really bad. Help with SP or independents or sure MPs needed. Tied Toi but found it too limited.

I have PM facility.

Will help back with good SP contacts in Pune in case any of you guys visiting there.

Cheers!Check your PM.

PunjabiMunda
08-04-15, 14:43
Hi Guys.

I am from Delhi and will be visiting surat for a couple of days. If anyone could help with any inde leads in Surat which I can use in my free time will be appreciated. Thanks.

Traveller1980
08-05-15, 12:54
This is my first FR so be considerate.

Thank you senior on this forum on your suggestion visited the MP near CG road. Was a good experience.

I was assigned a beautiful lady but a bit mature, I am OK with that since I myself am a bit older.

Well the massage started as usual, man she got some skills with hands. The massage was really good we got into conversation just about general stuff. In the middle she asked.

If I want extra she only said HJ and nothing more, I said OK. She really did a good job giving HJ.

Damage: 2 K at counter + 1 K for HJ.

Maybe I would visit again before I leave or will surely visit the place I am here next time.

CoolApril2008
08-05-15, 13:31
Hello guys,

AM back in Ahmedabad. Was on a trip to Bangalore. Will be Delhi in few weeks from now.

Had an awesome experience last weekend in area called Newspapernagar. Cool people will figure the name out.

The lady was in her mid 30's and she had her own place.

Gave an awesome BJ.

Body: 6/10

Attitude: 9/10

Service: 9/10

Damage: 1.5 K.

She even introduced me to another inde. Which I will go next week.

Traveller1980
08-05-15, 18:18
Hi,

Can you PM me the details.

Hello guys,

AM back in Ahmedabad. Was on a trip to Bangalore. Will be Delhi in few weeks from now.

Had an awesome experience last weekend in area called Newspapernagar. Cool people will figure the name out.

Gave an awesome BJ.

Desibwoy
08-06-15, 20:39
Hello guys,

Gave an awesome BJ.

She even introduced me to another inde. Which I will go next week.Name of the lady?

Vista Man
08-10-15, 12:56
Get PM to exchange Indie profiles.

Hello guys,

Gave an awesome BJ.

Manoj11
08-11-15, 07:54
Last week was driving around rive in area and found one MP which had a board saying we have Russian therapist. Went inside to inquire and they have massage for Russian girls starting from 8000 rs for 60 minute. They also offered some 30% special discount for that day. Had some other appointment so could not avail the offer. Anyone here has any experience at this MP? Is it worth spending this much?

Funky1991
08-11-15, 14:33
Avoid if seeking for extra's.

Last week was driving around rive in area and found one MP which had a board saying we have Russian therapist. Went inside to inquire and they have massage for Russian girls starting from 8000 rs for 60 minute. They also offered some 30% special discount for that day. Had some other appointment so could not avail the offer. Anyone here has any experience at this MP? Is it worth spending this much?

BunnyBoyy
08-11-15, 16:01
I second that. Avoid Russians if you are looking for any extras.

I've yet to get any luck from them. Thai are your best bet.

Anilm84
08-12-15, 06:08
This is a nice scam run by most Spa owners across cities (Ahmedabad, Bombay, Delhi). Advertise Russians and jack up rates 3 times. People pay anticipating extras. Have never come across anyone who has been able to get extras from any Russian massage therapist till date.

Some of them are really hot I must add. So if you have there money and are content just getting massaged by a really beautiful and hot girl then go for it. Staring at their cleavage is the maximum action one can expect!

Situ4
08-12-15, 16:57
Have been offered a deal of a newly open spa on new CG, went there in early business hour, choice of NE & Indi there. Have opted for an NE name starting from O.

The spa do not have separate cabins, they have divided the place by heavy curtains only. Opted for Deep tissue for 60 minutes, the massage started as usual, have chit chat with the girl. She is a spinner with small racks. After 15 minutes of massage, have tossed up question for extras, denied upfront. 5 more minutes passed and the girl was at my head massaging my back, I have grabbed her waist and ask her to open up, she has quoted 2000 for HJ, I said FO. Finally after bit of negotiation settled for 1000 for HJ+TL. She got topless and I have feasted on her small but palm full bobbies to the heart's content. She has started a slow handjob which goes on for 10 minutes, finally came all over her hands. Cuddled for another 10 minutes, has shower and off to the meeting.

Total Damage: 1200 + 1000.

Girl:

Look: 6/10

Service: 8/10

WIR: Certainly, hopeful to get more next time.

Happy Mongering.

LoveSpa
08-13-15, 20:13
Can you give some hint on the name of spa on New CG?

Masked1000
08-14-15, 11:58
Last week was driving around rive in area and found one MP which had a board saying we have Russian therapist. Went inside to inquire and they have massage for Russian girls starting from 8000 rs for 60 minute. They also offered some 30% special discount for that day. Had some other appointment so could not avail the offer. Anyone here has any experience at this MP? Is it worth spending this much?Hi Manoj,

Don't expect any extras, but go only if you want a good massage. And yes don't forget to ask for 50% discounts on asking rate on the phone first. In person, they will not budge for not more than 25%.

Cheers,

Masked1000

Masked1000
08-14-15, 12:06
Hello all,

Tired with the same Thai, Russians, NE therapists.

If anyone can guide me through a spa with North Indian therapists, would love to try.

Of course, for exchange of info on MPs in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkatta.

Awaiting reports from Madto, he is lost somewhere.

AjayV, FindingSex you guys have been doing great job posting regularly.

Cheers,

Masked1000

CoolApril2008
08-17-15, 06:17
Hi Manoj,

Don't expect any extras, but go only if you want a good massage. And yes don't forget to ask for 50% discounts on asking rate on the phone first. In person, they will not budge for not more than 25%.

Cheers,

Masked1000Hi Manoj.

I totally agree with Masked1000.

I once had similar experience. I went in with expectation of extras. Spent around 5 k for massage with Russian. But all I could get was to touch her and nothing else.

HadRonCollider
08-18-15, 11:15
New member here and first post on this forum, so please excuse me if the report does not meet the standards.

Yesterday went to an MP, first time ever. All Indian therapists. No NE therapist.

Massage was good (though, again, I have never been to an MP before).

Extras are there.

Rates are really good. Different service-based rate slabs. For extras also, didn't have to shell out much.

Would say, it's quite cheap in terms of rate based on what other MP's charge with Thai and NE therapists.

Want to experience FS with good-looking girls, so will exchange complete info for exchange of genuine independent (s) or SP's with cheap but high-profile stuff in Ahmedabad.

Don't have a subscription, so unsure if I can receive and / or send PM's.

Greetings,

Jackson

Creed
08-18-15, 14:00
Finally FS in MP.

PM me for details.

Mayurp
08-18-15, 19:55
New member here and first post on this forum, so please excuse me if the report does not meet the standards.

Yesterday went to an MP, first time ever. All Indian therapists. No NE therapist.

Massage was good (though, again, I have never been to an MP before).

Extras are there.

Rates are really good. Different service-based rate slabs. For extras also, didn't have to shell out much.

Would say, it's quite cheap in terms of rate based on what other MP's charge with Thai and NE therapists.

Want to experience FS with good-looking girls, so will exchange complete info for exchange of genuine independent (s) or SP's with cheap but high-profile stuff in Ahmedabad.

Don't have a subscription, so unsure if I can receive and / or send PM's.You don't have a PM facility. Nobody can talk to you until you have PM activated. Buy a subscription to activate PM and photos access.

CoolApril2008
08-19-15, 13:48
Went to a spa near judges bungalow.

Place looks OK types.

Thought of getting an extras with the kind of atmosphere the spa had set in.

After I went in. Asked the girl about the extras.

Initially she wasn't interested and quoted 5 K for HJ and that killed the mood.

After that the entire massage she never spoke about extras neither did I.

Later at the end she started bargaining hard for extras and was forcing me to take with 2.5 K for HJ but till then I was in no mood.

SO it was totally a KLPD. With 1.5 K damage for massage.

HadRonCollider
08-19-15, 18:06
Hi guys

Please PM details of any good SP or top notch indie in Ahmedabad. Really really desperate and dry. Please need help of fellow ISG-ian. Please PM me if you have any good contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Bruce9789
08-19-15, 19:48
I'm a frequent to many spas in Ahmedabad. Went to a spa before 2 months. It's located in Prahaladnagar. Opted for Thai massage. Awesome therapist. Not gujarati and not NE. Became close to her and she gave FS with DFK and frenchie! Nice honest girl! Looks 6/10, massage 9/10 (for those of you who like pressure) sex 8/10 as we had to keep voices low. She is open to missionary, doggie, WOT, CBJ and DFK! PM me for details.Hi dude,

Please PM me the details. I will reciprocate the same.

Bruce9789
08-19-15, 19:54

GFE- 9/10; looks 8/10; damage 4 k; will repeat: yes.Hello Cool dude,

Please share the info. Will reply with mine.

Bruce9789
08-19-15, 20:08
Hi Brother,

Could you please share digits of Gujju babe.

Regards,

TandonPM me buddy. Reply with same.

CoolApril2008
08-20-15, 12:31
Hello everyone,

Yesterday called up an SP (Not tried. Found a number from locanto) near SG Highway.

Initially spoke about Indians. And then suddenly shifted his base to Russians. Offered me for short time for 12 K.

I was surprised but still thought of going with it.

Finally booked a room at hotel and shared the details with him.

After that he refused to pick up his phone. And there it goes. Another KLPD.

Lesson learnt: don't experiment too much. Just go with authenticated sources.

HadRonCollider
08-20-15, 18:23
I would appreciate someone can give me tips on safe hotels in Ahmedabad.

Have never been to paid sex in a hotel or otherwise. Tried talking to a number of SP's from Locanto. Seems like there are fixed hotels in the city where these SP's arrange for the girls. These hotels are in Paladi, Ashram Road, Gota circle, etc.

I am hesitant to go to one of these. I tried asking these SP's if they can arrange girls at an apartment or a bungalow but the answer was in negative with all of them.

So, I would like to know safe bets on hotels in Ahmedabad that allow girls without ID proof. Which ones are safe, away from crowd, cheap, and clean.

CoolApril2008
08-21-15, 05:07

Have never been to paid sex in a hotel or otherwise. Tried talking to a number of SP's from Locanto. Seems like there are fixed hotels in the city where these SP's arrange for the girls. These hotels are in Paladi, Ashram Road, Gota circle, etc.

I am hesitant to go to one of these. I tried asking these SP's if they can arrange girls at an apartment or a bungalow but the answer was in negative with all of them.

So, I would like to know safe bets on hotels in Ahmedabad that allow girls without ID proof. Which ones are safe, away from crowd, cheap, and clean.The hotels which SP mention are safe.

But none will be without ID.

You will have to give your ID before you enter the room and sometimes it can be little risky.

I generally prefer going to massage parlor where there is no such ID requirement.

Also there are inde. Who do Incalls so again no hassle for rooms and ids.

Bruce9789
08-21-15, 06:28
Hello everyone,

Yesterday called up an SP (Not tried. Found a number from locanto) near SG Highway.

Initially spoke about Indians. And then suddenly shifted his base to Russians. Offered me for short time for 12 K.

I was surprised but still thought of going with it.

Finally booked a room at hotel and shared the details with him.

After that he refused to pick up his phone. And there it goes. Another KLPD.

Lesson learnt: don't experiment too much. Just go with authenticated sources.Hi Mr.Cool,

Totally agreed. The same type of experience with me too.

HadRonCollider
08-21-15, 18:20
The hotels which SP mention are safe.

But none will be without ID.

You will have to give your ID before you enter the room and sometimes it can be little risky.

I generally prefer going to massage parlor where there is no such ID requirement.

Also there are inde. Who do Incalls so again no hassle for rooms and ids.Thanks, Bro.

CoolApril2008
08-22-15, 05:15
After couple of last 3 times KLPD, this time decided to return back to my loyal inde.

She is near 9 Colorspura (in guj) railway crossing.

I already had 3 sessions with her before.

But when I went this time. She had female problems and had to return empty handed.

Will surely try her in a week. It seems wrong timing for me everywhere or KLPD saga continues.

Tut Li
08-22-15, 14:44

So, I would like to know safe bets on hotels in Ahmedabad that allow girls without ID proof. Which ones are safe, away from crowd, cheap, and clean.Buddy. I m not from this forum. But being from this place. I read all FRs at Ahmedabad & vadodara forum.

Few days back, I have seen a news (most probably newspaper) that in Ahmedabad. If hotel is booked by a couple for less than 8 hours or so. It is mandatory for a hotel to provide information to police. Not sure about validity of this. But a small note for local mongers. Please don't disclose the names of monger friendly hotels in FR. Rather use PM. Play safe. Good luck.

Bruce9789
08-22-15, 19:39
Well written FR. It would be very helpful if you can provide the ending digits..PM Please.

HadRonCollider
08-23-15, 02:57
Buddy. I m not from this forum. But being from this place. I read all FRs at Ahmedabad & vadodara forum.

Few days back, I have seen a news (most probably newspaper) that in Ahmedabad. If hotel is booked by a couple for less than 8 hours or so. It is mandatory for a hotel to provide information to police. Not sure about validity of this. But a small note for local mongers. Please don't disclose the names of monger friendly hotels in FR. Rather use PM. Play safe. Good luck.This is a very important news as far as safety is concerned. Thanks a lot for sharing.

HadRonCollider
08-23-15, 03:00
After couple of last 3 times KLPD, this time decided to return back to my loyal inde.

She is near 9 Colorspura (in guj) railway crossing.

I already had 3 sessions with her before.

But when I went this time. She had female problems and had to return empty handed.

Will surely try her in a week. It seems wrong timing for me everywhere or KLPD saga continues.Guess this one is beside railway track and lane between 9-ColorsPura Police station and Mount Carmel School. If not, can you please give hints.

Also, how is she looks wise? Can you please share her how she is looks, color, height, shape, hair color, etc? Anything else you found attractive in this girl.

Thanks in advance.

HadRonCollider
08-23-15, 03:12
Seems like SPs have stopped sending girls for out calls. Called several SPs from Locanto and they say they have don't send girl out now.

Guys please share any inde or SP contacts willing to do an out call.

HadRonCollider
08-23-15, 04:55
Yesterday saw an ad on the net, called the number. There was a lady on the other side.

Talked about the offer and decided to go.

She gave me directions toward her place.

Reached there. Place was a beautiful luxurious bungalow, away from the crowd; clean, plush, two-storied home.

Lady was a 50-55-something. She manages this business and has two girls with her for service.

Sat for a while, comforted myself. Then saw the girls.

One chick was Punjabi super white milky skinned, and the other one plump and curvy with big boobs but a little dark skinned. Opted for the Punjabi one.

Room was large with attached bathroom. Had a good satisfactory session.

Lady has fixed time limit - 45 minutes. Rate 2 K and all inclusive.

Initially on phone, the lady sounded a bit harsh (probably because I was stranger and first-timer) but meeting face-to-face, she was really very friendly.

The lady mentioned that there would be a new girl every 10-15 days or so. I asked her to inform me when there is a new one next time.

Overall, extremely satisfied, especially I liked the location and the safe at-home feel.

Would definitely go again.

PM me for details, would share details for an indie. Please note that the place is in far east side of Ahmedabad, so there would be a bit of traveling involved if you stay in places like Satellite or Vastrapur, but it's within Ahmedabad and it's totally worth the travel.

DubyAman82
08-23-15, 18:18
Hello fellow mongers,

I just just purchased a subscription and this is my first report. Apologies in advance if it's not up to the mark or I am not following protocol.

I live in Bombay and travel often to Ahmedabad and Baroda for work. Was inspired by various reports on this forum and tried out a couple of MPs in Ahmedabad.

Am visiting Ahmedabad again this week, any pointers about MPs offering extras will be much appreciated. Also if anyone has any indie contacts please pass them on.

1. Ours Spa at TTC. Was given a Thai therapist with a 3 letter name. Within 15 minutes of the massage started getting hints. Massaged the bum really well and her hands were staying close to the other parts. Sure enough when I turned over she pointed to my dick and asked if I wanted extras. HJ, HJ+TL and B2 be was on offer. I paid 3 k for B2 be (I know it was too high but was my first time). She had huge juicy melons and allowed me to suck them to my hearts content. I tried to negotiate for a BJ or covered BJ but she refused. Since they don't have locks on the doors she actually moved the massage table to block the door while the deed was on. Kept telling me again and again to not tell anyone.

Massage: 8/10.Hi,

Need to subscribe but don't have international credit card. Tried with debit card but didn't work. Is there any other way to subscribe. How did you subscribed?

Bruce9789
08-24-15, 19:21
Has anyone here tried sperm donation? How easy is the process? What about privacy? Do you make any money?

Will you recommend any particular place? I am seriously considering it.

Regards,

Bruce

CoolApril2008
08-26-15, 15:44
Buddy. I m not from this forum. But being from this place. I read all FRs at Ahmedabad & vadodara forum.

Few days back, I have seen a news (most probably newspaper) that in Ahmedabad. If hotel is booked by a couple for less than 8 hours or so. It is mandatory for a hotel to provide information to police. Not sure about validity of this. But a small note for local mongers. Please don't disclose the names of monger friendly hotels in FR. Rather use PM. Play safe. Good luck.I agree with the above mentioned details.

After a recent murder in Maninagar area (issue related to BF & GF), LE has become very strict and as mentioned above hotel needs to provide information of rooms booked for less than 8 hours to police station.

Recently even in Gurukul area, hotel was raided. All such info is easily available on google.

Be safe. My preference is always MPs or independents where there is no hotel involvement.

Funky1991
08-28-15, 09:54
Looks like even you don't have pm facility. Could you please[Email address deleted by Admin] Waiting for your answers. Will reciprocate each and every place I know.

Regards.

Hello guys,

Gave an awesome BJ.

Face: 6/10.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

TandonMonu
08-30-15, 10:48
Hi Brother,

Could you please share the digits. PM activated.

Cheers

Yesterday saw an ad on the net, called the number. There was a lady on the other side.

Talked about the offer and decided to go.

She gave me directions toward her place.

Reached there. Place was a beautiful luxurious bungalow, away from the crowd; clean, plush, two-storied home.

Lady was a 50-55-something. She manages this business and has two girls with her for service.

Sat for a while, comforted myself. Then saw the girls.

One chick was Punjabi super white milky skinned, and the other one plump and curvy with big boobs but a little dark skinned. Opted for the Punjabi one..

Bruce9789
09-01-15, 08:57
Hello dudes,

Recently I have got nice experience in Spa. Its name On the lord Buddha.

The therapist was Thai and its name starts from and. Age was about 30.

During the 60 min session communicate with her in Little English. But she gave her private contact no to call her out side.

Experience all the extra except FS.

PM me for her contact details and I am expecting some digits too.

Damage: 699.00 (Groupon) + 2 K = 2700.

CoolApril2008
09-01-15, 11:47
Got a call from some unknown number.

He asked me if I am looking for a job and we are a HR firm.

I said what kind of job. He replied would you be interested in escort service.

I at that moment eagerly said yes to see how authenticate it is.

He then explains me the whole procedure how his company works and all.

At the end he asks me to come down to his office for interview. I readily agreed and asked address of the office.

He said once you pay at SBI BANK account, you will receive address and you will be then called to office for interview.

At that moment, I felt all this not genuine and is fake.

Beware of all this fake calls. DO NOT PAY FIRST IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

HadRonCollider
09-03-15, 17:40
Just came across website of a group conducting some sort of tantra festival in north India. Seems incredible. Mouthwatering stuff.

For those who can afford, it would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience (if the things really turn out to be as shown on their website).

Personally I do not know anything more than what is on the website. Just thought it would good to share here, in case someone can afford it.

PM me for the website.

Funky1991
09-04-15, 08:55
Would be great if you could pass [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks. Would return each and every place I know.

Regards

Hello guys,

Gave an awesome BJ.

She even introduced me to another inde. Which I will go next week.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BluffMasterKk
09-04-15, 13:55
Hello fellow mongers,

Hope you are having a great time mongering.

Recently me and my friend had been to tbs. It had a deal of 999 going on groupon.

Went there. Had to wait for 30 minutes. Then one by one our turn came and we went in. If the therapist think that you have been to that spa earlier or you can make them comfortable they will offer you BJ, B2B or FS depending on your money. They give BJ for 2000 and B2B and FS for 3000. A therapist there also gave her number and rates for full nights.

Had the session and then had massage for 15 minutes. Came out happy.

Damage: 999 plus 2000.

WIR: sure if you want to have good extras.

Planning to visit spa SC in Sobo center on the second or third floor I guess. Want to know any reviews or experiences about the same if anyone has been there. TIA.

BoomBoomND
09-04-15, 19:22
Hello fellow mongers,

Hope you are having a great time mongering.

Recently me and my friend had been to tbs. It had a deal of 999 going on groupon.

Went there. Had to wait for 30 minutes. Then one by one our turn came and we went in. If the therapist think that you have been to that spa earlier or you can make them comfortable they will offer you BJ, B2B or FS depending on your money. They give BJ for 2000 and B2B and FS for 3000. A therapist there also gave her number and rates for full nights.

Had the session and then had massage for 15 minutes. Came out happy.

Damage: 999 plus 2000.

WIR: sure if you want to have good extras.

Planning to visit spa SC in Sobo center on the second or third floor I guess. Want to know any reviews or experiences about the same if anyone has been there. TIA.Hey dude,

Are there all Thai therapists?