PDA

View Full Version : Ahmedabad

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Member #4465
09-04-15, 22:04
Hi bro,

Can you please share the name of the therapist who was willing to go for full nights!

Thanks

Hello fellow mongers,

Hope you are having a great time mongering.

Recently me and my friend had been to tbs. It had a deal of 999 going on groupon.

Went there. Had to wait for 30 minutes. Then one by one our turn came and we went in. If the therapist think that you have been to that spa earlier or you can make them comfortable they will offer you BJ, B2B or FS depending on your money. They give BJ for 2000 and B2B and FS for 3000. A therapist there also gave her number and rates for full nights.

Had the session and then had massage for 15 minutes. Came out happy.

Damage: 999 plus 2000.

WIR: sure if you want to have good extras.

Planning to visit spa SC in Sobo center on the second or third floor I guess. Want to know any reviews or experiences about the same if anyone has been there. TIA.

Vista Man
09-05-15, 10:30
Can you PM the digits.

After couple of last 3 times KLPD, this time decided to return back to my loyal inde.

She is near 9 Colorspura (in guj) railway crossing.

I already had 3 sessions with her before.

But when I went this time. She had female problems and had to return empty handed.

Will surely try her in a week. It seems wrong timing for me everywhere or KLPD saga continues.

Rohit961
09-05-15, 22:03
Hi,

I am newbie. I am surprise to know the fact about spa. But I will on hunt by tomorrow. Well I talking about safest hotel it is situated near sol bridge. Unfortunately they are not arrange the girl. But you have to arrange from SP. There are so many customers came for hunting.

Few months back I took service from collage girl. Looking nice bit quite fat. We came to room little bit chit chat. She is shy. I feel like this is my first night. LOL. Well she give BJ BBJTC BL BLS.

GIRL 7/10.

BOOBS 7/10.

BJ 9/10.

SEX 7/10.

Damage 3000+ 2000 for safe place.

HadRonCollider
09-06-15, 05:08
Hi,

I am newbie. I am surprise to know the fact about spa. But I will on hunt by tomorrow. Well I talking about safest hotel it is situated near sol bridge. Unfortunately they are not arrange the girl. But you have to arrange from SP. There are so many customers came for hunting.

Few months back I took service from collage girl. Looking nice bit quite fat. We came to room little bit chit chat. She is shy. I feel like this is my first night. LOL. Well she give BJ BBJTC BL BLS.

GIRL 7/10.

BOOBS 7/10.

BJ 9/10.

SEX 7/10.

Damage 3000+ 2000 for safe place.Can you please provide hints about this hotel? And why do you think it is very safe?

Thanks

BluffMasterKk
09-06-15, 11:38
Hey dude,

Are there all Thai therapists?Yes, all Thai therapists over there.

Rajesh1
09-07-15, 05:02
Hi,

I went to this new spa on Groupon. Only 2 Thai therapist were there. The one I went with was this 34 yr old lady. Removed the disposables as soon as the massage started. But it was all so mechanical and money minded that I dint had the HJ even. Asked for B2B but she declined. Saying that she will do on next visit. Massage was way below average.

Somehow they suspected me to be LE because of my build. I saw a LE car near the complex. May be there was a raid there earlier. Anyways will try the other younger therapist next time.

Damage. 699 bucks.

Massage. 5/10

Therapist. 6/10

WIR. Yes. Have to try the other chick.

Hello fellow mongers,

Hope you are having a great time mongering.

Recently me and my friend had been to tbs. It had a deal of 999 going on groupon.

Went there. Had to wait for 30 minutes. Then one by one our turn came and we went in. If the therapist think that you have been to that spa earlier or you can make them comfortable they will offer you BJ, B2B or FS depending on your money. They give BJ for 2000 and B2B and FS for 3000. A therapist there also gave her number and rates for full nights.

Had the session and then had massage for 15 minutes. Came out happy.

Damage: 999 plus 2000..

RajeshJoshi
09-07-15, 12:30
Hi fellow mongers,

I am passing through Ahmedabad. Please help with details of Indi or SP or MP with guaranteed FS. Shall be grateful.

BoomBoomND
09-07-15, 18:48
Hi fellow mongers.

I am passing through Ahmedabad. Please help with details of Indi or SP or MP with guaranteed FS. Shall be grateful.Visit TCC mall at Prahladnagar for MP.

Blue Guy
09-09-15, 09:56
Hi guys.

I am shifting to Ahmedabad after being out of India for almost a year.

I will be a noob here so need your help to get started.

I am more into MPs.

I will return favor with help in Mumbai where I have spent most of my life.

CoolApril2008
09-09-15, 13:48
Hey guys,

Was out of town so did not get time to write a report.

Here comes 1st missing report.

Went to a spa in Ambavadi Ahmedabad. (groupon coupon is available now).

It is known as Orange spa.

Went in for a Thai. She was very good.

She straight away asked if I wanted extras.

I was delighted and went in for a BJ.

Looks: 7/10

BJ: 7/10

Damage: 3 K.

Nice place to go when you want to have a BJ.

CoolApril2008
09-09-15, 13:52
My 2nd report of the day.

This happened after 10 days of my 1st report experience. '

I was looking for FS but without SP and hotel non-sense.

I called up my fav. Inde. And asked her if she has a friend.

She said yes but asked me to wait as she will have to ask her first.

Her friend agreed and I got a confirmation call in 30 minutes.

I was asked to go to a particular place on SG highway-- a private flat.

There were couple of girls and I could choose anyone among them.

Choose a christian lady of around 28 years.

Gave an amazing BJ.

She undressed herself and she had completely shave pussy. Was delighted to see shaved one and started banging her.

BJ: 8/10

Boobs: 6/10

Overall: 8/10

Damage: 4 K.

Would definitely repeat.

Bruce9789
09-10-15, 06:46
Mr. Cool April 2008.

Kindly PM the details I will reciprocate the same.

Regards,

Bruce

She said yes but asked me to wait as she will have to ask her first.

Her friend agreed and I got a confirmation call in 30 minutes.

I was asked to go to a particular place on SG highway-- a private flat.

There were couple of girls and I could choose anyone among them..

GoldenRule
09-11-15, 11:26
Hey guys,

Was out of town so did not get time to write a report.

Here comes 1st missing report.

Went to a spa in Ambavadi Ahmedabad. (groupon coupon is available now).

It is known as Orange spa.

Went in for a Thai. She was very good.

She straight away asked if I wanted extras.

I was delighted and went in for a BJ.

BJ: 7/10

Damage: 3 K.

Nice place to go when you want to have a BJ.Hi,

Can you PM me the proper spa name? And the exact location?

I would be in Ahmedabad next week.

Also if you know any other ones let me know.

Manoj11
09-12-15, 15:21
Went to the same spa yesterday to inquire. They said that for groupon voucher, we will not provide Thai therapist. We will only provide NE. If you want a Thai therapist then pay up 1500 at counter. Also couldn't get to see her to judge if its worth that much. So just left the place.

Sandy91
09-14-15, 11:30
Hey friends,

I'm new to ISG. When I have read all the post I couldn't control my little jhony. Anyone can provide me some.

Sp or indi's number which provides hot chicks. I'll reciprocate for the same. Please.

CoolApril2008
09-14-15, 12:12
Hello guys,

Found a MP near Beta Mall in Vastrapur.

Located on first floor in corner of a very famous Paratha house complex which also has a famous bakery as well as an ice-cream parlor.

2 girls OK looking will offer FS for 1.5 K.

Good for people who do not want hassle with hotel room, SP or other MPs.

BluffMasterKk
09-14-15, 12:18
It was the English version of chai 2 times. Tea tea.

Hi bro,

Can you please share the name of the therapist who was willing to go for full nights!

Thanks

PimpleSFun
09-14-15, 13:57
Friends,

I am from Pune and will be travelling to Ahmedabad in last week of September for work. I will be staying at Hotel on S. G. Road.

I am looking for below inputs:

1. SPA or MP where extras are assured. Need to know places where B2 B or BBJ is offered. FS would be welcome. Please recommend therapists and rates for services.

2. I also need contact details of SP or Indies having their own place and offer excellent service. Do share the rates.

I can reciprocate by providing contacts of reliable SP's or famous indies in Pune.

BR,

Nikhil.

HigherSoul
09-14-15, 14:59
Friends,

Had visited Ahmedabad few weeks ago. Got a lot suggestions and help from members.

I tried the one in Vastrapur. Got a Thai therapist, just 5 minutes in the session offered extras.

Settled for HJ at 1 K. Quite a good experience! The message was also really good.

Damages;.

At counter 1.5 k.

HJ 1 k.

Thanks all bros for the help!

Sandy91
09-14-15, 15:18

She said yes but asked me to wait as she will have to ask her first..Hey bro,

Can you provide me that indi's no or address so that I can contact her.

Thanks in advance.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Sandy91
09-14-15, 18:39
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Member #4465
09-14-15, 20:58
This is my first detailed report here. So please bear with me if my writing style is not good.

Had the first mind blowing experience in Ahmedabad with a housewife. I have a thing for big girls and one of my friends shared her contact.

Was visiting Ahmedabad over the weekend and I was in a good hotel, so decided to call up this HW. She spoke in perfect English and had a sweet voice. She is very choosy though and meets only visitors to Ahmedabad staying at good hotels.

She outright said she is a big girl, but has a pretty face and loves having fun. I liked that she was straightforward.

So, booked her and she came to the hotel room (late by about 10 minutes). She put on a nice satin nightly and the fun started.

We stared making out like mad. Awesome DFK with full tongue. She started playing with my jhonny and we undressed.

Got the best BBBJ of my life with a lot of tongue and deep throat. Then did in some positions and came.

After a while, she was up for a second time and again gave a mind blowing BBBJ and CIM (but spits it out and licks around jhonny like mad).

She was open for multiple times, but I was tired by then and was out. Spoke for a few minutes and then she left.

Charges: 6 k + 1 K tip (includes BBBJ, CIM, DFK for 2-3 hrs).

Face: 7 / 10 (wears specs and I like that very much in HWs).

Boobs: 3/10 (very small).

Body: Big girl (I am not sure how it scores for others, but for me, big girls score high).

BBBJ: 11/10

DFK: 11/10

GFE: 11/10

WIR: Yes.

Overall service was awesome. Can share contact with select few, if you can reciprocate.

Traveller1980
09-15-15, 20:26
Hello people,

I am in AMD for a couple of days. An pointers to any reliable SP or Indy would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Bruce9789
09-16-15, 18:24
Dear all mongers,

Today. I have searched & visited MP in Vastrapur Area. My Experience as follows.

Pulled the entrance door. One ugly woman asking me about Service.

I have said directly "I want Full Service & I want to see your therapist first" and they have asked me about reference but I said I know everything about this place.

After 2 minutes of time they shown me 2 OK looking girls. One was over sized but other was good in figure. Obviously my choice was on second. I have sucked her balls very aggressively & banged her.

The girls have did DFK, HJ, BJ, B2B & FS.

Girls face: 7 out of 10

Figure: 8 out of 10

Balls: 10 out of 10

Damage: 1.5 k (I have bargained from 2 k).

PM me for the detailed information.

Regards,

Bruce

PimpleSFun
09-18-15, 06:29
Thanks Rahul bhai and Desibwoy for references. I will certainly try and post FR.

Wanted to check if any local ladies (Indies or SP) who can visit for LT 4-6 hours at my hotel on SG Road? Should be presentable and easy to take into the hotel. Seeking your inputs and assistance.

Friends,

I am from Pune and will be travelling to Ahmedabad in last week of September for work. I will be staying at Hotel on S. G. Road.

I am looking for below inputs:

1. SPA or MP where extras are assured. Need to know places where B2 B or BBJ is offered. FS would be welcome. Please recommend therapists and rates for services.

2. I also need contact details of SP or Indies having their own place and offer excellent service. Do share the rates.

I can reciprocate by providing contacts of reliable SP's or famous indies in Pune.

BR,

Nikhil.

Sandy91
09-20-15, 06:20
Dear all mongers,

Today. I have searched & visited MP in Vastrapur Area. My Experience as follows.

Pulled the entrance door. One ugly woman asking me about Service.

I have said directly "I want Full Service & I want to see your therapist first" and they have asked me about reference but I said I know everything about this place.

After 2 minutes of time they shown me 2 OK looking girls. One was over sized but other was good in figure. Obviously my choice was on second. I have sucked her balls very aggressively & banged her.

The girls have did DFK, HJ, BJ, B2B & FS.

Girls face: 7 out of 10

Figure: 8 out of 10

Balls: 10 out of 10

Damage: 1.5 k (I have bargained from 2 k).

PM me for the detailed information.

Regards,

BruceDude,

Where in Vastrapur, can you tell me the complex or building name? Tia.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

XxWolf
09-21-15, 13:22
Hi,

I am travelling to Ahmedabad after some time. Wanted to check if there are any new leads of MPs except the one at TCC Mall? Any help or guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Horny24X7
09-22-15, 06:02
Hey buddy,

Exactly how big is she? I am talking to a big HW from Ahmedabad who has described herself exactly like you have described her in your post (Small boobs, big butt, educated, CIM etc.). In fact, based on your accurate description, I am almost certain it's the same girl. I do dig bigger girls, but not ones that are extremely big. Just want to know exactly how big she is. Since you have met her, can you give her approximate dimensions? Appreciate your help.

CoolStudGuy
09-22-15, 22:02
Hi,

Would be in Ahmedabad today can anyone help with some good indie contact, I Can revert with some good contacts in Mumbai.

Thanks.

Cool.

MoverNShaker
09-23-15, 20:29
CoolApril,

I know the place. Did you sign up for the massage or just ask upfront?

Please advise.

Hello guys,

Found a MP near Beta Mall in Vastrapur.

Located on first floor in corner of a very famous Paratha house complex which also has a famous bakery as well as an ice-cream parlor.

2 girls OK looking will offer FS for 1.5 K.

Good for people who do not want hassle with hotel room, SP or other MPs.

Manoj11
09-24-15, 12:37
Wanted to try something new. Tried two places.

1) MP in vastrapur area. Went in. Very small place. Two tehrapist. One was busy with some client so couldn't see her. Other one (bulky one) was outside. I asked if I can get massage. So she took me to the chair. And then whispered in my ear. What do you want. So I said what's on menu. She said 300 for chest access, 500 for HJ and 800 for french. I asked for FS. She declined. I told, my friend has said, FS is available- still said no. One reason could be that they have only 2 chairs with half partition separating the same and the inner one was busy so she could not accomodate. Also I was kind of happy that she said no as it would have been very difficult for me to do a FS where everything is just kind of open and anyone can walking anytime. I would be scared to even think about that. So left the place.

2) MP in sobo center. Went there. There were 2 thai tehrapist - 1 was busy. So got the one which was available. Rose. Receptionist was busy selling membership. Told her will take if satisfied. Massage was ok. Tharapist was little old. Petite. After 45 minutes, asked for extra. HJ 1000 top access + HJ 2000. I offered 1000 including HJ and top access. Politely declined. Continued massage. Left after taking shower. She had kind of small racks. Atleast that's what it seemed from her clothes. And was little older side. So didn't feel like overpaying and increasing rates. So came out without any success.

Hope this helps.

MoverNShaker
09-24-15, 16:46
Hello experienced folks,

Newcomer in town. Would appreciate PM with leads on indies.

Cheers.

BigShot007
09-25-15, 14:19
Hello friends,

New in forum and need help from seniors for digit of indie.

Hope seniors helps.

FindingSex
09-29-15, 12:32
Heard about it from couple of members and found the place easily but I felt fear visiting this place but have talked to a friend and he visited over the weekend so just posting a quick feedback about it.

- First of all, place seems at a main road / location so LE issues might be a problem (That's the reason why I felt fear).

- There is no therapist OR nothing like that inside. It's a pure MP that we have seen back in 2006-2010.

- Ugly lady and 2 girls. 1 is 3/10 and another one is 5/10 (my friend's ratings). He mentioned some Kamwali Bai's are better. LOL.

- he chose 5/10 just for french and it's all mechanical so finished in 10 minutes and went out and decided to visit it never again!

- There is no room not partitions. Just 2 chairs and 1 bed so you have to do everything opened. Girl try to cover the space by clothes.

- Rates are mentioned earlier in this forum.

So all in all, it's an ugly place and preferable to avoid it completely!

Hope this helps and save some sucks brothers.

QoolSex
09-30-15, 05:54
New to the forum. Can you PM the details please.

Dude,

Where in Vastrapur, can you tell me the complex or building name? Tia.

Greetings,

Jackson===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Member #4441
09-30-15, 20:37
After reading depressing reports and nearly impossible to score. I decided to drop the idea of even trying in Ahmedabad. Can somebody encourage me make an attempt.

Hopeless monger.

SimpleGuy85
10-01-15, 09:45
Hi everyone,

I'd be visiting to ahmdbad shortly, request fellow members for leads of any good spa with assured xtras.

Kindly PM.

Thnks.Try the Egyptian queen spa at the chowk in the heart of the city. There are Thai delights there, only issue is no latch on the door; but they make you feel welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Blue Guy
10-01-15, 09:52
Hi guys.

I am traveling to Ahmedabad for the first time this weekend.

Appreciate if you can help me with some indie or MP. I will reciprocate with help in Mumbai.

Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

PimpleSFun
10-01-15, 15:21
I posted for help and received many messages. Truely appreciate all the help.

FR1 - Time with Aunty be.

On day of arrival, called up and set the time. She picked ne and took to nearby place. It was decent place. She was bit old and didn't excite me. Yet decided to proceed with the deed.

She did everything to please. BBBJ, rimming, licking. Tried to do in missy but little soldier was not ready. She offered CIM and I accepted. Was great feeling. She sucked till the last drop!

She is game for anal as well.

Looks: 5.

Body: 5.

Attitude: 10.

Damage - 2. 5 k all inclusive.

FR2 - Second day was very hectic. Was planning to setup Miss Nisha, but her phone was not rechable. Fallback plan. Booked appointment at Spa in South Bopal and asked for therapist Miss and.

Massage was very goid andvrelaxing.

Asked for B2 B with HJ. Quoted 4 k and finalized for 3 k.

She has awesome body!

While she was doing HJ, I was fingering her. Released all load in her hands.

Was superb experience.

Face: 8.

Body: 8.

Attitude: 8.

Damage: 2 k for massage + 3 k for extra.

I really wanted to spend time with Nisha. Will try next time.

BluffMasterKk
10-02-15, 09:55
Hi,

Hope you all are having a good time mongering.

Recently got a text from science city branch of the famous spa in south Bopal. It said that they are providing Russian therapists at 3500 per massage. After that message even received a call from the same place regarding the same. I said I will visit after sometime as I am out of station.

Does any of you friends have visited the place and any idea about the extras with Russian therapists?

Thanks and happy mongering.

QoolSex
10-03-15, 08:23
Hi,

I also get the sms's from Sobo MP. But when I text them back for the services, I do not get any reply or call from them. They quote the rates for massage around 899.

Does any of you guys get the same message.

Hi,

Recently got a text from science city branch of the famous spa in south Bopal. It said that they are providing Russian therapists at 3500 per massage. After that message even received a call from the same place regarding the same. I said I will visit after sometime as I am out of station.

Does any of you friends have visited the place and any idea about the extras with Russian therapists?

Thanks and happy mongering.

BoomBoomND
10-03-15, 16:21
Hi guys.

I am shifting to Ahmedabad after being out of India for almost a year.

I will be a noob here so need your help to get started.

I am more into MPs.

I will return favor with help in Mumbai where I have spent most of my life.Let me know, when you arrived in Ahmadabad, I will help you about for good MPs.

Greetings,

Jackson

TelecomGuy
10-05-15, 08:39
Hey there,

I'm new to Ahmedabad and hoping to develop a good network of Inde's.

I realize no one does this without expecting a number in return which is fair.

I do however need someone to help me out with paying for this account. I don't have a credit card and I tried paying with my debit card but it wouldn't process. Any senior members who can help me out? I'd appreciate it.

Bruce9789
10-05-15, 18:51
Hey friends,

Why is Ahmedabad section so dry and and quiet now days?

Masked1000
10-06-15, 07:45
Hi,

Thanks and happy mongering.Hi Bluff,

Don't expect any extras and its not worth it. 3.5 k is if you buy a package. They charge 5 k for a single therapy.

Avoid.

Cheers,

Masked1000

BluffMasterKk
10-08-15, 08:51
Hi,

Thanks for the info. Even I got to know from someone that they have Russian therapists but not sure about the extras. Thai therapists there provide extras but not like Sobo branch it seems. I hope someday if there is less business for Russian therapists, they also provide extras at proper rates to earn some money.

Hi Bluff,

Don't expect any extras and its not worth it. 3.5 k is if you buy a package. They charge 5 k for a single therapy.

Avoid.

Cheers,

Masked1000

Ben Nabob
10-11-15, 10:43
So I visited this newly opened spa near shyamAl cross road, above ideebeei. Also running offer on groupon. Big beautiful, clean spa with 5 Thai therapists and everything in offer.

I was assigned Miss P who surprisingly was able to speak decent English and gave all the signs within first 5 minutes.

One of the best experiences so far.

Tip: try to go in morning Or noon as they have waiting at times.

XxWolf
10-11-15, 16:36
Hi,

Can you PM me the details of this spa. Unable to find it.

Thanks a lot.

So I visited this newly opened spa near shyamAl cross road, above ideebeei. Also running offer on groupon. Big beautiful, clean spa with 5 Thai therapists and everything in offer.

I was assigned Miss P who surprisingly was able to speak decent English and gave all the signs within first 5 minutes.

One of the best experiences so far.

Tip: try to go in morning Or noon as they have waiting at times.

TelecomGuy
10-15-15, 02:46
I tried the new spa at Shyamal but when I went there, was given a door that would not lock (lock broken). The therapist did not ask me if I needed extras either. To the gentleman who posted the review, did you get a locked door? And did the therapist ask you if you wanted extras or did you start yourself. If so, a little detail on how you requested it would be much appreciated as I have never tried MPs before. Also how much did it set you back? I went in the evening so it's possible I got a bad room due to the rush.

Harry12
10-15-15, 14:19
Yesterday saw an ad on the net, called the number. There was a lady on the other side.

Talked about the offer and decided to go.

She gave me directions toward her place.

Reached there. Place was a beautiful luxurious bungalow, away from the crowd; clean, plush, two-storied home.

Lady was a 50-55-something. She manages this business and has two girls with her for service.

Sat for a while, comforted myself. Then saw the girls.

One chick was Punjabi super white milky skinned, and the other one plump and curvy with big boobs but a little dark skinned. Opted for the Punjabi one.

Room was large with attached bathroom. Had a good satisfactory session..Hello sir,

Can you please give me details regarding the number? PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

XxWolf
10-16-15, 11:10
So been a little busy and just been selfish and browsing the Forum and have not posted any review. So here's a brief review of the MPs I've visited in the last few months.

1. Orange Spa.

After a few reviews on the forum decided to try this. Managed to figure the name from the clues and went. It was on the higher floor in a residential building and while entering only I got a hint that this may not be the best idea. Sadly was not thinking with the mind. Opted for a massage. Paid upfront. About 1. 5 K.

Was taken into a very OK looking room and hygiene was very average. Got a Thai therapist who gave a decent massage but was 5/10 in looks. Eventually asked the question for extras and she was very reluctant and scared and quoted 2 k for HJ. Negotiated it to 1 k for HJ and TL. Nothing great.

Scariest part was the bathroom which seemed to have live open wires. Quickly wiped myself and went and took a safe shower back at the hotel.

WIR. No.

2. Other Branch of Spa at TCC.

Since my preferred Miss L had gone back due to visa expiry I decided to try the other branch of the famous spa at TCC. Walked in at afternoon and asked them to suggest a therapist. Was offered Miss J. Mid way asked for extras and she asked what do you want. I said B2B. Negotiated it to 2.5 k and after that started a great session on nearly 30 minutes for B2B. Dry humped as well. She seemed to enjoy it. Finished it with a HJ which was average.

WIR. Maybe if I'm desperate.

3. New Spa near Himalaya Mall.

Having read a promising review of this spa decided to try it. Was nice and clean and new with large rooms. Reminded me a little bit of the spa at TCC and had several similar features. Got a Thai therapist Miss. G. Great body. Slim and tight and surprisingly she was tall too. So was quite excited. Middle of the massage asked to remove the dispo and she did so. But barely got any hints. Finally turned around and asked her. She quoted 2. 5 k for just a HJ! That was more expensive than any spa in Bombay also. Tried a lot to negotiate but she would not budge. Was a complete put off and finished the massage and left.

WIR. Only if I get good leads.

4. Sensational spa.

Recently tried the sensational spa and boy was it sensational. So thanks to the mongers who posted its review here. Went in on the afternoon and took a massage. Was appointed Ms. P. She was a little oldish and not the best body but great English and very playful and fun. Chit chatted during the massage. Eventually asked for extras. She said what do you want. Negotiated B2B and BJ for 3 k. And then the most amazing BJ started. She was a great sucker. Let me finger her while I was lying down. Then made her lie on the table while I put my the in her mouth and played with her body. Eventually she got down on her knees porn star style and sucked me off and took my cum on her tits. Was a great sloppy BJ. In all this forgot to do any B2B. LOL. But as said above she didn't have a great body for it. She's leaving in a month so hope to return to her soon. I must also mention that she gave a great bum massage too comparable to Miss T from RR in Bom (in case anyone has tried). To someone else below who mentioned they didn't have a lock on their door. I must mention mine didn't either and she wedged a tissue between the door to get it to stick shut.

FunkyHapster
10-17-15, 09:46
Holla,

New to this forum, but not to mongering. Have been mongering since past few years. I am not into FS stuff. I just like the idea of a sensual massage with happy ending. Will post a few experiences later. Will activate PM soon.

Adios

AndroidGuy
10-19-15, 21:04
I have come from Delhi and is in Ahmedabad for just tomorrow.

Can you please help me in suggesting some good chicks for FS in Ahmedabad. I am staying at novotel.

I am looking for ST and like someone who gives BBBJ and CIM that will be bonus.

Your help will be greatly appreciated and token of thanks will be send with contacts in Delhi if you so require.

If you someone doesn't know about contacts for FR then you can also suggest some Good MP with FS availability.

Thanks.

Androidguy.

Anilm84
10-20-15, 01:55
Can you please give some hints about the location of Sensational Spa.

So been a little busy and just been selfish and browsing the Forum and have not posted any review. So here's a brief review of the MPs I've visited in the last few months.

1. Orange Spa.

After a few reviews on the forum decided to try this. Managed to figure the name from the clues and went. It was on the higher floor in a residential building and while entering only I got a hint that this may not be the best idea. Sadly was not thinking with the mind. Opted for a massage. Paid upfront. About 1. 5 K.

Was taken into a very OK looking room and hygiene was very average. Got a Thai therapist who gave a decent massage but was 5/10 in looks. Eventually asked the question for extras and she was very reluctant and scared and quoted 2 k for HJ. Negotiated it to 1 k for HJ and TL. Nothing great.

Scariest part was the bathroom which seemed to have live open wires. Quickly wiped myself and went and took a safe shower back at the hotel..

BoomBoomND
10-20-15, 19:01
I have come from Delhi and is in Ahmedabad for just tomorrow.

Can you please help me in suggesting some good chicks for FS in Ahmedabad. I am staying at novotel.

I am looking for ST and like someone who gives BBBJ and CIM that will be bonus.

Your help will be greatly appreciated and token of thanks will be send with contacts in Delhi if you so require.

If you someone doesn't know about contacts for FR then you can also suggest some Good MP with FS availability.

Thanks.

Androidguy.Try famous MP in SOBO at South Bopal area which is just 3 km away from Novotel, if you are lucky enough you may get hints of FS, another one is at TCC mall at Prahladnagar road.

XxWolf
10-21-15, 14:39
Hi,

Just follow the direction given by Ben Nabob in his post. It's right there at the cross road. Although the landmark is I C I C I.

Can you please give some hints about the location of Sensational Spa.

FunkyHapster
10-23-15, 12:50
Recently discovered a spa with local Gujju therapist offering extras at M'nagar. Location very easy to track down. Nothing much to describe about.

Straight away presenting Report card.

Entry fee- 1200.

Extra- 1500 (HJ plus TL).

Hygiene - 7/10.

WIR. May be.

Vivisimo
10-23-15, 14:25
Hi,

Just back after 6 months of sabbatical from ISG. Can anyone of you share contacts of any inde with a safe place.

BTW. Have tried both the spas at TCC and X is pretty good for the 4 hands massage.

Was in touch with one inde Megha / Jayshri but her mobile is switched off since last couple of months.

Cheers & Happy Mongering.

Vivi

VishalDc86
10-24-15, 09:57
Dear all members and friends,

Hope you all are well and had a good Navaratri festival.

Today I am going to post review for some SPA in Ahmadabad which I visited so far.

1) Thai Buddha Spa at South Bopal.

As per my experience after number of visit to this TBS spa, I can say it is one of the spa where I can get relaxing massage from nice and experienced Thai therapist. My recommendation for Miss. And and Miss O specially because the technical expertise of them are awesome in terms of pressure points and yes of course other things too.

2) Thai Buddha Spa at Science City.

Another branch open at science city with Russian girls too. Never experienced Russian therapist due to huge charge and its not worth it. So no review about Russian. For Thai therapist I would rate somewhat lower than the SoBo branch due to less experienced therapist. I never tried also extra services due to average massage by Thai therapist.

3) AMO spa opposite black saloon.

This is one of the my favorite spa due to lot of reasons. This spa have total 10 numbers of room as well as therapist so appointment slot is easy to book. All rooms are designed speciously with attached shower slot. Hygiene of customer never compromised by management. Rates of massage are cheaper than all other spas in Ahmadabad. Finally therapists are also nice with good massage skills. You will also get number of options as they have 10 therapist all the time. In terms of extra services this spa is good as all therapist are thai. But not more than HJ so personally I feel its good because management concentrating in only good buisness only.

I would rate it 10 out of 10 for this spa.

4) Thai sensation at shyamal cross road.

I personally visited just 2 times and my experience is 50-50. This spa have all Thai therapist but most of them are too old. In terms of interior, good but all rooms have open roof with wooden sticks so whatever conversation done inside the room can hear easily outside. More review about this spa will be given afterwards till then try Miss P. Currently groupon deal is going on ig someone want to try at cheap rate however rates for massage is very high on menu and not worth it with respect to oldies.

5) Amari Thai Spa both Prahladnagar and C. G. road branch.

I got smile on my face while starting to write review about this spa. Why? Because of the management of this spa. We all know all this spa doing a good business in terms of money but frankly speaking this spa fund a is clear and that is just money. By mistake if you bought a membership from them you will definitely not going to get an appointment specially on Saturday and Sunday because whenever you call the first question from reception is "Are you a member?" And if your answer is yes then in 90% of cases you are not going to get an appointment. Even if you pay from Credit card they charge 2% extra on taxable amount. They never forget to charge tax on the massage amount but always forget to give bill of the same.

Now coming for the massage review, can say average massage with extra also. Rooms are not too spacious along with inside room amenities too.

I would recommend to never try spa. Also can suggest never buy membership.

Will never get discount as management is money concentrated.

Thanks to all friends.

Wish happiness for all.

FunkyHapster
10-24-15, 16:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JustMehul
10-25-15, 13:08
This happened last Tuesday, when I was going to Vijapur around 7 pm in my car and was passing through Vaishnodevi circle on SG Highway. 1 lady shown hand for lift and I stopped my car. She was mid aged bet 35-40 gujju somewhat plumpy side. She asked me and I told that going to Vijapur and she inquired whether I can drop in between as her destination is on the way. I nodded and she sat beside me and I started to drive. Her name was Shanti. At that time I could not identify but was feeling odd by her looks. Chit chat somewhat and she was giving slutty looks and I told that I have never seen you as I am frequent mover on this road. She told that sometimes only she prefers to have such drive for fun. And I shout what fun in driving and suddenly she put her hands over my thighs and gave naughty smile. Now I got the hint and told her what can you offer and she told that I can give french (BJ) if you prefer. All this was in gujarati as she was gujarati lady. I told her that I do not prefer normal, she stroked it and admired the cleanliness and first she licked it from top to bottom. She had red lips, she put handkerchief so that there is no mesh on my clothes and started to suck. She took it very deep even she pulled down to zip are to take further length of my cock. It was indeed a pleasure to have such fun while driving. After some time she unbuttoned my pant and made it to knee length and started to engulfed my cock thoroughly which was leaking with precum. She was perfect in her art and continued for 5-7 mins and I was on top to shoot and gave her hint but she did not move and I fired in her mouth which she kept in till I relaxed. She took it in paper napkin and threw it..Hey dude,

I had a same experience while passing Thatej Circle to Drive In Road.

Its about 7.40 and I am just going office to my room in hurry (my friends are waiting for me) and just see one women with scarf she just looked at me and I looked at her and I realized she want to tell something but I am confused but suddenly I stopped a car I don't know why but not distance is far and see in mirror to check is she really coming to me.

And I see ooh yes she is really coming, and she knocked my door and asked my "you like BJ?

I am confused but I told her to how much then she told me 500 and I said yes lets.

She is good in BJ and I got her no to.

Service: BJ / CIM (10/10).

Looks: 4/10.

Damage 500 +200 tip.

Gurubhai
10-25-15, 22:44
Since last few weeks, I have been going to Kankaria Lake. There are lot of auto rikshawas with girls to aunties inside that keeps moving around Kankaria lake. If you are seen as potential customer, they would stop by and ask you what you want. I have picked up girls couple of times and it works safe. They can be taken wherever you have and often they would guide if place is an issue. The prices really depends on your negotiation skills and beauty depends on how lucky you are.

Enjoy mongering.

FunkyHapster
10-27-15, 11:39
Hello fellow mongers,

Hope you are having a fun time. I have a query has anyone tried massage services at home (including extras)? You can find a few genuine names on JD. I am not talking about ones posted on locanto or craiglist. One can easily get genuine ones on justdial. Would be great if you could share your experience as well as hint me a few to try out.

Regards.

Vivisimo
10-27-15, 14:04
Can you share Nisha's digits in PM.

Thanks,

Vivi

I posted for help and received many messages. Truely appreciate all the help.

FR1 - Time with Aunty be.

On day of arrival, called up and set the time. She picked ne and took to nearby place. It was decent place. She was bit old and didn't excite me. Yet decided to proceed with the deed.

She did everything to please. BBBJ, rimming, licking. Tried to do in missy...

JinxMania
10-28-15, 10:24
Hello guys,

I'm new in this forum and also new in Ahmedabad.

I don't know anybody here.

I m looking for MPs in around with full of extras and.

Also.

If any bhabhi aunty number?

In return I have good database of M. P: bhopal, Jabalpur etc. Help you out on this.

RajeshJoshi
10-28-15, 16:56
I was in Ahmedabad for short time. Approached Rahulme81 for help and he promptly send me details of MILF with all action included. Anal too. However was tired and asked for other contacts. Pics were sent however all planning went down the drain due to work commitment.

Finally decided to go to Thai spa in ttc. Randomly selected a girl. Big boobs and fat at right places. Started with massage and I started touching here and there. No resistance came and I proceeded further. Put my hands on boobs and other at ass. Groped her tight. So she struck deal. At 2.5 k. Deed started. Amazingly soft skin. CBJ. Anal fingering. Finally came inside.

Total damage 2.5 plus 2.5 k.

WIR. May be.

Will follow Rahulme81 lead. Thanks for all help. Sorry for late FR.

BoomBoomND
10-29-15, 16:17
Hello fellow mongers hope you are having a fun time. I have a query has anyone tried massage services at home (including extras)? You can find a few genuine names on JD. I am not talking about ones posted on locanto or craiglist. One can easily get genuine ones on justdial. Would be great if you could share your experience as well as hint me a few to try out.

Regards.Hey dude,

I just wonder why you require hint on good MP when you are very much she that you can get it on JD. Just surf it.

BoomBoomND
10-29-15, 16:24
Since last few weeks, I have been going to Kankaria Lake. There are lot of auto rikshawas with girls to aunties inside that keeps moving around Kankaria lake. If you are seen as potential customer, they would stop by and ask you what you want. I have picked up girls couple of times and it works safe. They can be taken wherever you have and often they would guide if place is an issue. The prices really depends on your negotiation skills and beauty depends on how lucky you are.

Enjoy mongering.Hey bro,

It's nice to heard about mongering activity can be possible on that post of Ahmadabad, till now I m having all my deeds in areas near by SG high way.

Xan you provide more details on location, at which part of kankariya lake you have your experiences, and also on average damages you have paid for the deeds.

Thanks

JustMehul
10-29-15, 17:21
Met with one independent, ex massage therapist, now an independent in Ahmedabad. About 24 years. Ne looks, fair skin. Will trade for independent high profile. PM if interested.

Met her through a high profile spa. Cool girl; invited me to her apartment near Prahaladnagar. Decent place but no AC. She prefers out calls due to security reasons and room mates. Luckily had privacy as she was alone. 2 pops for 4 k. CBJ and DFK. She is very horney and pure GFE. Does not charge extra for second pop.

GFE- 9/10; looks 8/10; damage 4 k; will repeat: yes.Hello mate,

Can you share her contact in PM. Please.

Greetings,

Jackson

SimpleGuy85
10-29-15, 19:31
For past several years I have been hearibg about HWs in ahemdabad providing services. I keep travelling to the city for work but not have once come across such an opportunity. If anyone knows any HW or MILF indies please PM contact details to me. I can help with contacts in Mumbai / Delhi.

JustMehul
10-31-15, 07:21
Hello friends,

In last Navratri we made lots fun in GRP gand wang. She is in my fb friends list with fake name and suddenly I got her msg she want some fun in group and want some rewards also so I replied sure baby but we are 3 friends she said 10 k and have a time for 3 hours only and no place so. I picked up and go for long drive and we played dandiya in car.

Its awesome experience.

I can share her FB ID and mobile no. Its worth to get her. She is not typical call girl but she sexy. With big assets.

Sorry you need to active PM to get her number.

Charge 3 k Hour.

AhmedabadGuy
11-01-15, 06:07
Recently I Visited the spa located at science City Ahmedabad. Agreed for Thai massage.

Receptionist wanted to sale the membership, which I denied.

Thai massage for 60 minutes 1800 was good.

Therapist suggested some extra which I refused.

Over all ambiance is good but bit expensive.

Extra is there.

JinxMania
11-01-15, 10:17
I visited SOBO TBS Mps. (all thai therapist) First they assigned me big fat lady but I refused then given me miss L. She's damm sexy and having fats at right place. After getting started. I chit chat about thailand I nall. When she reached pelvic area. I innocently asked for Extras. She instantly ready but money matters. For HJ + tl 3000 she told and then negotiated to 1500 for HJ+TL and 1000 for BJ. Enjoyed till last drop see.

Damage: 1800 + 2500.

HJ: 10/10.

BJ: 8/10.

TL: 11/10.

WIR: When desperation flows to adernaline.

TelecomGuy
11-01-15, 12:16
There's a new spa at Jodhpur / Satellite which is on groupon that deeply cares about Nature. Any reviews on the extras there? Would appreciate reviews on the preferred therapists and the cost.

Thanks!

MoverNShaker
11-02-15, 09:49
This is a much delayed FR. Thanks to Rahulme1981, I got an MILF contact. Was a hurried exp for lack of time. In an apt she borrowed from a friend.

Some of the others have written FRs too.

She is on the heavier side, eager to please. Ready to provide multiple kinds of services.

2.5 k was the impact.

Thanks again to Rahul.

BigShot007
11-02-15, 12:50
Hello friends,

In last Navratri we made lots fun in GRP gand wang. She is in my FB friends list with fake name and suddenly I got her msg she want some fun in group and want some rewards also so I replied sure baby but we are 3 friends she said 10 k and have a time for 3 hours only and no place so. I picked up and go for long drive and we played Dandiya in car.

Its awesome experience.

I can share her FB ID and mobile no. Its worth to get her. She is not typical call girl but she sexy. With big assets.

Charge 3 k Hour.Your PM is not active.

Vista Man
11-02-15, 13:31
Hello friends,

In last navratri we made lots fun in GRP gand wang. She is in my fb friends list with fake name and suddenly I got her msg she want some fun in group and want some rewards also so I replied sure baby but we are 3 friends she said 10 k and have a time for 3 hours only and no place so. I picked up and go for long drive and we played dandiya in car.

Its awesome experience.

Sorry you need to active PM to get her no.

Charge 3 k Hour.Can you PM me her link and digits.

R.

BoomBoomND
11-02-15, 15:45
Can you please give some hints about the location of Sensational Spa.It is located near by Shyamal cross road in Satellite.

FunkyHapster
11-02-15, 16:27
I've been keeping tabs on a particular spa located at Paldi (mahalakshmi area), which also has a famous bank located on ground floor (earlier named UTI bank). Its a fitness studio cum spa (ref. JD). I was wondering if anyone has tried that spa earlier? Do they offer extras? Girl on the phone looks promising. Just need a confirmation before venturing.

Will post my experience soon.

Warm Regards

TandonMonu
11-02-15, 17:08
Hi Bro,

Could you please share the FB I'd and digits of the Ahmedabad girl, you had fun with.

Shall be deeply appreciated.

Cheers!

Can you PM me her link and Hi Bro

Are.

TheTank85
11-03-15, 08:07
Hello fellow travelers,

I am new to this scene and need some help in making contacts and finding places.

Would anyone be willing to provide tips and contacts or MP's and SP's?

I unfortunately don't have any at the moment but would surely share them with anyone who helps me.

Thanks

Cpk2610
11-03-15, 13:15
I've been keeping tabs on a particular spa located at Paldi (mahalakshmi area), which also has a famous bank located on ground floor (earlier named UTI bank). Its a fitness studio cum spa (ref. JD). I was wondering if anyone has tried that spa earlier? Do they offer extras? Girl on the phone looks promising. Just need a confirmation before venturing.

Will post my experience soon.

Warm RegardsHi,

I tried the spa couple of weeks back but was disappointed. The lady at reception is hot and the way she talks you feel something is on the table. Massage was 3/5. Therapist were average. Asked for extras but straight away denied.

JustMehul
11-03-15, 18:14
Hello friends,

In last Navratri we made lots fun in GRP gand wang. She is in my fb friends list with fake name and suddenly I got her msg she want some fun in group and want some rewards also so I replied sure baby but we are 3 friends she said 10 k and have a time for 3 hours only and no place so. I picked up and go for long drive and we played dandiya in car.

Its awesome experience.

Charge 3 k Hour.I can't PM her ID and number because my PM is not active yet.

Anyone who can send me a membership is huge appreciate.

(And don't worry about the girl she is 21 yrs its worth to buy membership for me.).

BoomBoomND
11-03-15, 19:58
Hello fellow travelers,

I am new to this scene and need some help in making contacts and finding places.

Would anyone be willing to provide tips and contacts or MP's and SP's?

I unfortunately don't have any at the moment but would surely share them with anyone who helps me.

ThanksTry MP located in Prahladnagar and in SOBO.

FindingSex
11-04-15, 14:05
Ok great so how can I buy you a membership?

I can't PM her ID and number because my PM is not active yet.

(And don't worry about the girl she is 21 yrs its worth to buy membership for me.).

BigShot007
11-08-15, 01:16

(And don't worry about the girl she is 21 yrs its worth to buy membership for me.).Wow.

LOL.

Good idea to get membership in free.

Once load good articles and then ask for fever.

BigShot007
11-08-15, 01:25
It is located near by Shyamal cross road in Satellite.Hi bro.

Visited that spa.

Go early in morning on holiday.

Enter in room but looks bamboo top, so privacy problem.

One Thai therapist allotted but as usual language problem.

First half ok no indication but when turn around she give hint and I ask for menu.

Too high HJ and Only top pressing 2.5.

Refuse and take shower and done.

No thrill.

HotFuzz13
11-08-15, 14:05
Hello mongers and experts.

Would be pleased and thankful if you can mention initials of the best masseuse at TCC & sobo who are expert in BJ.

MA2000
11-08-15, 15:48
Went to the AMO thai spa today. Tried Ewi (I think that was the same) short, good breast. Started the massage it was good. Started talking and ended with a top access and HJ for 2 K. She was offer sex for 5 k and BJ for 4 K.

Overall a good experince.

BoomBoomND
11-08-15, 20:30
Hi bro.

Visited that spa.

Go early in morning on holiday.

Enter in room but looks bamboo top, so privacy problem.

One Thai therapist allotted but as usual language problem.

First half ok no indication but when turn around she give hint and I ask for menu.

Too high HJ and Only top pressing 2.5.

Refuse and take shower and done.

No thrill.Hi buddy,

Nice to hear from you about experience. You may try MP at sobo or in science city area, you might get extra at lesser rate. It's all depends on situations to situations.

Meanwhile, will you mind sharing me on pm contact of good inde, if you have. Looking for some fun in festive season.

Cheers

TheTank85
11-08-15, 21:37
Try MP located in Prahladnagar and in SOBO.Thanks for the heads up. Could you PM me the actual names?

BoomBoomND
11-09-15, 13:57
Thanks for the heads up. Could you PM me the actual names?PM sent, check at your end.

Manoj11
11-09-15, 18:13
Called up one SP (number ending 2846). There was some guy on other end. Number is on web with some Ms Nisha patel. He sent few pictures. Asked to come to some hotel in paldi. Quoted 5 K for 2 hours. I said ok. Went -- first sign. Hotel guy asked 1200 for room. Very shitty hotel. Told SP that it was including place. He said no, place is separate. Than a guy came. Asked for 5 K. I denied and said I will give only to the girl. Than after 30 min. Came with girl, I gave money. Than asked 500 for taxi. I said will give to girl if I am happy with service and sent the guy back. Girl was way different than the pic. Some nandini from navi mumbai. Just removed her clothes. Asked me to remove mine. Only missionary. No kissing, nothing. Just a dead fish. Did some fake (or real?) moan. Came. Done. I told, I have paid for 2 shots. She says, I was told only one. Left the room. Really bad experience. Stay away from girl. And definitely stay away from this SP.

FunkyHapster
11-10-15, 09:35
Your reports are screaming fakeness dude. Who are you? Are you a school going kid? Kindly refrain yourself form posting such reports. Keep this forum to post genuine mongering experience. Get out of your sadists mindset.

I am not here for an argument. Just wanted to share my view.

FunkyHapster
11-10-15, 15:53
Ahmedabad forum is dry these days. Where have all the seniors gone? Would really appreciate if seniors continue to share their exp. Your FR's will be applauded and appreciated.

Keep on hunting and keep on sharing.

Warm regards.

TheTank85
11-11-15, 22:29
Happy Diwali Guys.

Anyone been lucky this Diwali?

Keep mongering.

Rgds

Bullion
11-12-15, 15:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

BigShot007
11-13-15, 19:13
[Deleted by Admin]

Vista Man
11-14-15, 14:20
Hello All.

Anyone knows about inde called Juhi, number ending with 1171? Any reviews?

Gurubhai
11-16-15, 05:50
Hey bro,

It's nice to heard about mongering activity can be possible on that post of Ahmadabad, till now I m having all my deeds in areas near by SG high way.

Xan you provide more details on location, at which part of kankariya lake you have your experiences, and also on average damages you have paid for the deeds.

ThanksI have paid between 1. 5 k to 4 k depending on girl and my desperation. The best thing would be to go around 4 to 8 pm time near Kankaria zoo entry gate and road nearby. Wait and watch. Most are in auto rickshaw and will approach you if they find you as potential customer. They are not public that can be visible by everyone but they are there and easy to notice if attention paid. I often had good experience there.

About SG road, where do you get your deal done? I am keen to find out more options near SG area.

FunkyHapster
11-18-15, 08:28
Can somebody suggest good MP with Indian therapist which offers BJ? Got bored with usual mechanical Thai ones. Willing to reciprocate.

Cheers

DubyAman82
11-19-15, 04:10
Hello fellow mongers.

Need some action urgently Can you please PM me any Indy girl info. Thanks.

I have nothing to share now, but I will sure do if I have any. Please help me.

Regards,

Dubyaman82

DubyAman82
11-20-15, 18:04
Hi People,

Was cleaning one of the private drives and found a couple of old pics from last week of July. SP had tried contacting me but I was traveling, he then called me and told me that the bird is flying at 4 pm. I liked the pics and went to meet the bird at 2 pm.

Don't remember much clearly, she has a nice body and decent attitude, was good in dfk but did not allow daty. Did try her best to get me off fast as she wanted to go to the bank and deposit all her money before leaving ahmedabad. Disappointed her as I had wanked off myself the same morning, LOL, and took longer than usual to spit out my load.

We dfked for some time and then she gave me an avg BBBJ, after which I asked her to ride me. Her stamina was good, and then I made her lie down on me and thrusted from below, after some time, got into missy position and finished the deed..Hello King,

If you happen to have any contact of Indy / SP, can you please share with me. I have PM activated.

Thanks

Desibwoy
11-20-15, 23:11
Who's the therapist with good assets and service?

I've been there prior but had a bad experience as the therapist alloted was bullish. I would highly appreciate if anyone could share a name or two.

Desibwoy
11-20-15, 23:13
Can somebody suggest good MP with Indian therapist which offers BJ? Got bored with usual mechanical Thai ones. Willing to reciprocate.

CheersPM me for the details. I can share.

Desibwoy
11-20-15, 23:16
Hi,

I tried the spa couple of weeks back but was disappointed. The lady at reception is hot and the way she talks you feel something is on the table. Massage was 3/5. Therapist were average. Asked for extras but straight away denied.Therapist was local, NE or Thai? Damages?

Desibwoy
11-20-15, 23:18
This is a much delayed FR. Thanks to Rahulme1981, I got an MILF contact. Was a hurried exp for lack of time. In an apt she borrowed from a friend.

Some of the others have written FRs too.

She is on the heavier side, eager to please. Ready to provide multiple kinds of services.

2.5 k was the impact.

Thanks again to Rahul.Is this the girl named and number ending 316?

FunkyHapster
11-21-15, 09:51
Looks like she has changed her cell no. Cannot reach her ATM. The reason why I am reluctant to try her.

A) Bit expensive (4-5 k that to no kissing and no BJ which I fancy most).

B) Doesn't smell good on the down side.

Do let me know Desibwoy bro in case you've tried her? Waiting for your FR.

Cheers

Is this the girl named and number ending 7316?

BoomBoomND
11-21-15, 20:01
I have paid between 1. 5 k to 4 k depending on girl and my desperation. The best thing would be to go around 4 to 8 pm time near Kankaria zoo entry gate and road nearby. Wait and watch. Most are in auto rickshaw and will approach you if they find you as potential customer. They are not public that can be visible by everyone but they are there and easy to notice if attention paid. I often had good experience there.

About SG road, where do you get your deal done? I am keen to find out more options near SG area.In SG road, most of my experiences through MPs in prahladnagar & south Bopal.

FunkyHapster
11-22-15, 07:13
Unfortunately I don't have pm activated yet. Planning to get it by Jan 16, once I get my platinum based card. Would be great if you could just hint me the place. Jhonny desperate for some action. Rest is your call.

Cheers

PM me for the details. I can share.

FunkyHapster
11-22-15, 07:29
Try (E) kiwi. Had her for 2. 5 k B2B, BJ plus DATY. Slightly on heavier side but provides good GFE. Don't know if she still works.

Hope that helps you.

Who's the therapist with good assets and service?

I've been there prior but had a bad experience as the therapist alloted was bullish. I would highly appreciate if anyone could share a name or two.

DubyAman82
11-23-15, 18:01
Hello fellas,

I was wondering, Did any one notice the disappearance of escort classified from leading English daily. It was a great source of SP. Is it because on going elections in Ahmedabad? Just wondering. Did any one had a chance to get laid recently? It seems very dry and inactive in Ahmedabad. Everybody is tossing around one MILF's number. Please share details with others and keep the ball rolling.

Jalsa2000
11-24-15, 10:36
Tried this newly opened spa in Thaltej Shilaj road opp party plot named by famous movie of Amitabh. Its newly opened and was allotted Miss. K. After changing in to disposables she started massage and did all the backside. When she asked to turn around I asked her for bum massage. She take down the dispo and asked me for how much time I want - 2 minutes, 5 minutes or 10 minutes? Hahahahha. Next 10 minutes were really great and blissful. She did massage the middle crack till the balls very nicely. On front after leg gets over asked for b2 b. She quotes 4 k and I said no. Lastly agreed to 3 k as she said your my first customer and I was also bit excited for her due to her skills of bum massage. She is very young so have firm body nice small racks (not very small) so enjoyable.

Overall nice massage and nice extras.

Enjoy and take care.

Aashay17
11-27-15, 20:45
Hi folks,

I've been a passive member of this website and am planning to buy the subscription soon.

I've recently shifted to Gandhinagar and now the monger inside me is feeling restless.

So, I would like to know whether I can avail any indes in and around Gandhinagar or nearby?

If yes then what are the on going rates here?

RajKotDude
11-30-15, 10:09
Please share some information on the same PM me.

This is my first detailed report here. So please bear with me if my writing style is not good.

Had the first mind blowing experience in Ahmedabad with a housewife. I have a thing for big girls and one of my friends shared her contact.

Was visiting Ahmedabad over the weekend and I was in a good hotel, so decided to call up this HW. She spoke in perfect English and had a sweet voice. She is very choosy though and meets only visitors to Ahmedabad staying at good hotels.

She outright said she is a big girl, but has a pretty face and loves having fun. I liked that she was straightforward.

So, booked her and she came to the hotel room (late by about 10 minutes). She put on a nice satin nightly and the fun started.

We stared making out like mad. Awesome DFK with full tongue. She started playing with my jhonny and we undressed..

RajKotDude
11-30-15, 10:59
Hello dudes,

Recently I have got nice experience in Spa. Its name On the lord Buddha.

The therapist was Thai and its name starts from and. Age was about 30.

During the 60 min session communicate with her in Little English. But she gave her private contact no to call her out side.

Experience all the extra except FS.

PM me for her contact details and I am expecting some digits too.

Damage: 699.00 (Groupon) + 2 K = 2700.Please pm.

Greetings,

Jackson

Jalsa2000
11-30-15, 12:19
Went to this spa opp v. Lake on Saturday. Allotted Miss. And and started the massage. She was good at massage. After first 5 minutes I asked she can remove my dispo to which she denied so I just let go the idea of anymore from her and decided to enjoy pure massage. The decision of massage only was right. She was good above average in massage. Did good massage for 45 minutes. Then she asked now what and I said I want more massage on lower back and bums which she did nicely with right pressure but without getting dispo down. In last I asked just out of curiosity if she do extras and she says hands only and 2 k for it.

Over all experience nice massage.

Repeat. No need. There are always plenty of choices.

Tool Bag
11-30-15, 16:33
Called up one SP (number ending 2846). There was some guy on other end. Number is on web with some Ms Nisha patel. He sent few pictures. Asked to come to some hotel in paldi. Quoted 5 K for 2 hours. I said ok. Went -- first sign. Hotel guy asked 1200 for room. Very shitty hotel. Told SP that it was including place. He said no, place is separate. Than a guy came. Asked for 5 K. I denied and said I will give only to the girl. Than after 30 min. Came with girl, I gave money. Than asked 500 for taxi. I said will give to girl if I am happy with service and sent the guy back. Girl was way different than the pic. Some nandini from navi mumbai. Just removed her clothes. Asked me to remove mine. Only missionary. No kissing, nothing. Just a dead fish. Did some fake (or real?) moan. Came. Done. I told, I have paid for 2 shots. She says, I was told only one. Left the room. Really bad experience. Stay away from girl. And definitely stay away from this SP.No feeling, just like machine. Pathetic.

JinxMania
12-01-15, 15:09
I really like to get contacts. Of this.

We stared making out like mad. Awesome DFK with full tongue. She started playing with my jhonny and we undressed..

SammyX
12-01-15, 20:37
No feeling, just like machine. Pathetic.Sad to know Bro & thanks for the update. I will be traveling to Ahmedabad on 3rd Dec. Any senior willing to share the contact. Would appreciate.

SammyX
12-03-15, 20:09
So my experience goes like this. As I mentioned will be traveling to Ahmadabad on 3rd Dec so went after meeting to the MP in Ambawadi. Bought the Groupon deal 599. Reach the parlor was greeted by NE lady in the reception. Asked for Thai but she had only NE available. So thought lets try.

Slim looking NE came in the room, was wearing Despo told me to lie down and started with my back. After chit chat 30 mins I raised the question about extra. She refused.

There only my Johnny went down. I could not force her however she mentioned that she does not like doing this and has recently joined 5 months back.

Did the MP went off with a bad mood. My Johnny kept craving for her however no use. She did a good massage however oil used was also not warm.

Bad experience in Ahmadabad.

Tool Bag
12-04-15, 06:00
Hey,

Just got my PM Activated, can senior member can guide me for MILF hunting.

Recharge
12-04-15, 15:57
Hi,

Can we activate PM by using debit cards?

Nil4585
12-04-15, 18:49
Hi guys,

I am from Mumbai. First time has come to Ahm. Require your guidance in getting independent or MP in Ahm. I am there till Sunday I. E. 7th Dec. Hope for help or guidance from Seniors.

I know I won't get but still keeping finger crossed. One thing I can say I can help in Mumbai whenever you required!

Hey,

Just got my PM Activated, can senior member can guide me for MILF hunting.

Gsahd07
12-06-15, 08:41
Hi guys!

I've been following this forum since a few months and also I am into mongering activity for long time. So decided to contribute towards community so other also get the advantage.

After reading about the famous sensational spa decided to go there. So called the spa and got appointment at 4 o'clock. Reached there at time and at reception there is a guy who gave me a menu and after negotiations for Swedish massage finally he came to 1.2 k. He also started giving details for membership but I denied. He guided me to room I changed into dispo. And after 5 min. Beautiful Thai girl came and massage started. In between I started conversation and her name was miss the. After 40 minutes of massage I asked her for extra and she nodded with yes, so ask her what's on menu and with gestures she told me HJ 1 k, BJ2 k and B2B for 3 k. After negotiations I asked her for HJ + TL for 1 k and she started removing her t-shirt and after seeing her titties johnny started to react and she started doing HJ and I started sucking her tits and after 15 minutes. I came and she hold all in her hand cleared it with tissue. She smiled and I hug her and gave the money. And she left and I took shower and left.

HJ: 8/10.

TL: 7/10 (small but I liked it).

Attitude: 9/10.

Massage: 8/10.

Looks: 9/10.

WIR: Yes. Sure will go for B2B.

Sambha3142
12-06-15, 18:17
Please PM me with MPs where one can get B2B. I am willing to share the ones where I have got action.

Thanks in advance.

Gsahd07
12-07-15, 17:48
Hi guys,

After exploring the MP and posting the first FR got a confidence and went to explore another place for mongering.

Heard a lot about the SW activity in the are road. Which also famous for purchasing electronic. In evening around 7 o'clock went there and find out around 7-8 SW over their they are walking near famous hotel full moon (in Hindi) after 15 minutes. Went to one of the SW and asked for how much she will charge and she said. 6 k so started negotiations and finally agree to pay .5 k for one shot. And she taken me to the hotel. It is very shady hotel and its located on 4th floor. One guy came to the room and gave us condom and left and she started undressing and I also started undressing myself. After that she asked me what I want I told her to give HJ and after five minutes of HJ johnny got erected and sucked her boobs with a black tits and sucked and wear the condom and asked her to be in doggy and after that fucked her for 10 minutes. And she was faking orgasm and started moaning. Finally came and fell on the bed. After that she went to washroom and started wearing clothes I also removed The condom and wash johnny and left.

Boobs: 8/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

DFK not want.

Damage: .5 k.

WIR: Yes. Will try another one.

TelecomGuy
12-11-15, 05:14
Recently managed to contact an Inde through AFF. Goes by Roma / Neha Patel. Wondering if anyone has tried her. She is charging 6 K, which I'm OK with, since she'll be coming home and there's no hassle of SPs; but I'd like to know if her attitude in bed is good. Can anyone review? Much appreciated.

Bruce9789
12-11-15, 11:16
Good information brother.

Can you PM me the same in details please??

Regards,

Bruce

Hi guys,

After exploring the MP and posting the first FR got a confidence and went to explore another place for mongering.

Heard a lot about the SW activity in the are road. Which also famous for purchasing electronic. In evening around 7 o'clock went there and find out around 7-8 SW over their they are walking near famous hotel full moon (in Hindi) after 15 minutes. Went to one of the SW and asked for how much she will charge and she said. 6 k so started negotiations and finally agree to pay .5 k for one shot. And she taken me to the hotel. It is very shady hotel and its located on 4th floor. One guy came to the room and gave us condom and left and she started undressing and I also started undressing myself. After that she asked me what I want I told her to give HJ and after five minutes of HJ johnny got erected and sucked her boobs with a black tits and sucked and wear the condom and asked her to be in doggy and after that fucked her for 10 minutes. And she was faking orgasm and started moaning. Finally came and fell on the bed. After that she went to washroom and started wearing clothes I also removed The condom and wash johnny and left..

Gsahd07
12-11-15, 16:11
Hi guys,

Recently went for work on SG highway on returning back in evening found SW hide in the bushes around road side. After Taking 2-3 round over their asked on SW for how much she will charge? After listening her price I wast almost like WTF. She asked for 1.5 k for her and another 500 for guest house.

So upfront Said no and left the place.

Now decided to go Lemon spa on Sunday let see what I get over there.

Sorry buddy PM is not active will give you details as soon I get activated. Till then happy mongering.

Desibwoy
12-13-15, 08:25
So tried my luck again after a horrendous first visit. Had an appointment at evening time. Saw a bevy of customers of all age at the reception.

The therapist alloted was Nox2 in Hindi. She's on the mature side of the age scale but looked pleasant with the aid of makeup. Slim build is always a plus. She proved to be an amateur masseuse but an excellent companion for the hour. She lacked good English speaking skills but somehow we managed to converse throughout the hour. What I liked about her was the friendliness in her attitude. Quite easygoing and funny too. Shared her experiences of a few crazy guys.

Knowing what I was there for, she asked for my needs by the end of the session. Surprisingly, only HJ was on table. No top access or B2B. Seeing how the session had went, I naturally expected more from her. Tried cajoling but she was not game at all. Maybe it was due to the first meeting.

Anyhow, ended with a decent HJ. Got a feel of her boobs which seemed augmented with silicon.

Charges 1+1k

Anyone here tried her? Would love to repeat if I can extract more from her. Kindly advise.

Had asked for Kiwi on funkyhapster's recommendation but she was not available.

Seeing so many visitors at the spa, I urge you fellow comrades to help each other out and contribute to the forum by sharing your experiences.

Cheers.

FunkyHapster
12-13-15, 11:51
Been there few days back. Opted for full body oil massage for 1100. But I went for particular therapist named (e) kiwi which I've had here in previous encounter. To my surprise she reckoned me as soon she saw me. Once entered the room she greeted me with a warm hug. She is on a heavier side but gives good GFE. Then proceeded towards massage. Massage was name sake. She was just teasing with her hand movements. While massaging she told me that she is from Korea and she will leave soon as she was not happy working here. After few minutes of chit chat we started the deed. Started with DFK while my hands were playing with her tits. She has huge melons which I like the most. Sucked her boobs to the core. Johnny was full erect by that time so directed her to pay attention towards Johnny. What followed was the best BJ of my life. She is a sucker man. Eventually came inside. After the deed told her to massage a little bit as there was still time left. While leaving handed her 3 k (usually I pay 2.5 but since she was leaving so paid extra .5).

So tried my luck again after a horrendous first visit. Had an appointment at evening time. Saw a bevy of customers of all age at the reception.

The therapist alloted was Nox2 in Hindi. She's on the mature side of the age scale but looked pleasant with the aid of makeup. Slim build is always a plus. She proved to be an amateur masseuse but an excellent companion for the hour. She lacked good English speaking skills but somehow we managed to converse throughout the hour. What I liked about her was the friendliness in her attitude. Quite easygoing and funny too. Shared her experiences of a few crazy guys.

Knowing what I was there for, she asked for my needs by the end of the session. Surprisingly, only HJ was on table. No top access or B2 B. Seeing how the session had went, I naturally expected more from her. Tried cajoling but she was not game at all..

MastiLooter
12-13-15, 13:02
Guys,

I will be staying for two nights in Ahmedabad.

Any places / contacts that you can help out with for sure shot action. Let me know will try them out.

Let me know some places where I can stay and find some action.

Gsahd07
12-13-15, 16:38
Hi guys,

As mentioned in last post. I visited the lemon spa today morning. So here is the FR.

Purchase the coupon from Groupon. Took the appointment and went their satellite branch. Johnny and me was excited.

So reached there it was very shady place and the smell was also not good. Guy on the reception told me to wait for 10 min. I saw 2 beautiful girl over their and johnny got more excited. After almost 15 minutes guy show me a room upstairs. I went there it has very bad smell and bed was even not prepared with red and green lights. I got disappointed after 10 minutes. A girl came she was from NE not a Thai, her age was around 21 and was petite and from t-shirt I guess she had very small boobs.

She started giving a massage as I opted for dry Thai massage there is lot of stretching. She was very good at massage and In between I started conversation in between. But after 45 minutes. Ask her for extra and she denied and said I don't do that and started giving lecture on how because of some people they are facing all this etc. And left the room.

Johnny got disappointed and mood got spoiled.

Massage: 9/10.

Damage: 499 (Groupon coupon).

WIR: Never.

Desibwoy
12-13-15, 22:33
Been there few days back. Opted for full body oil massage for 1100. But I went for particular therapist named (e) kiwi which I've had here in previous encounter. To my surprise she reckoned me as soon she saw me. Once entered the room she greeted me with a warm hug. She is on a heavier side but gives good GFE. Then proceeded towards massage. Massage was name sake. She was just teasing with her hand movements. While massaging she told me that she is from Korea and she will leave soon as she was not happy working here. After few minutes of chit chat we started the deed. Started with DFK while my hands were playing with her tits. She has huge melons which I like the most. Sucked her boobs to the core. Johnny was full erect by that time so directed her to pay attention towards Johnny. What followed was the best BJ of my life. She is a sucker man. Eventually came inside. After the deed told her to massage a little bit as there was still time left. While leaving handed her 3 k (usually I pay 2.5 but since she was leaving so paid extra .5).Sounds splendid man! Although I had a fairly good experience recently, getting a BJ would have been great.

On a serious note, even my therapist was complaining about mistreatment from many customers and how she hated the place. It was hard to believe her when she told me that some guys stole money from her pajamas!

Anyways, when does K leave exactly? Would love to meet her once after reading about your exploits. Seems like a bubbly personality.

Keep posting.

Cheers!

Desibwoy
12-14-15, 02:57
Guys,

I will be staying for two nights in Ahmedabad.

Any places / contacts that you can help out with for sure shot action. Let me know will try them out.

Let me know some places where I can stay and find some action.RTF and you'll find sufficient information about Spas and street action in the reports of the last few months.

Doubting Tomas
12-14-15, 04:06

Knowing what I was there for, she asked for my needs by the end of the session. Surprisingly, only HJ was on table. No top access or B2 B. Seeing how the session had went, I naturally expected more from her. Tried cajoling but she was not game at all. Maybe it was due to the first meeting.

Anyhow, ended with a decent HJ. Got a feel of her boobs which seemed augmented with silicon..Hi,

Which particular Spa are we talking about here?

Couple of hints please.

Cheers,

DT

FunkyHapster
12-14-15, 07:17
She might have left. But you can try a different therapist next time. Its true it depends on therapist to therapist. Some offer more and some less. I've read in previous post some have even availed FS there. Always carry cover with you. Stay safe.

Funny part is while I was waiting at counter some people on phone were asking about extras LOL feel sorry for the reception guy.

Sounds splendid man! Although I had a fairly good experience recently, getting a BJ would have been great.

On a serious note, even my therapist was complaining about mistreatment from many customers and how she hated the place. It was hard to believe her when she told me that some guys stole money from her pajamas!

Anyways, when does K leave exactly? Would love to meet her once after reading about your exploits. Seems like a bubbly personality.

Keep posting.

Cheers!

FunkyHapster
12-14-15, 07:23
I was wondering if anyone from this group has tried any dating app such as tinder? Would love to experience such causal hook-up. Nowadays many indi's are using tinder and we chat to get potential customers. My friend had a sexpadate through we-chat in Bangalore. He was approched by an Indi on we-chat.

DesiCowboy
12-15-15, 08:59
Was visiting Ahmedabad recently and decided to checkout a Thai spa in a very famous mall in Vastrapur. Did not go with very high expectations but was pleasantly surprised. Opted for 1 HR Swedish massage. Was given a choice of Thai or Northeast girl. I opted for Thai and was led in a room. The place is very clean and upscale. In a few minutes a very hot Thai girl entered the room and gave a big smile and asked me to relax with face down in disposables. She started a nice Swedish massage, had great skills. Halfway through the massage I asked if extras are available, she smiled and did not answer. I probed a bit more and she said 1 K for HJ, 3 K for BJ and 10 K for everything. I started negotiating and she said lets decide at the end of the massage. We finally agreed for 8 K for everything and it was a blast. She undressed, had great body, amazing rack with sharp nipples. Activities included DFK, sucking all over the body, sucking boobs, she sucking my chest, BJ and FS with multiple positions, finally finished in doggy. I left the place a satisfied customer.

Vista Man
12-15-15, 14:10
I was wondering if anyone from this group has tried any dating app such as tinder? Would love to experience such causal hook-up. Nowadays many indi's are using tinder and we chat to get potential customers. My friend had a sexpadate through we-chat in Bangalore. He was approched by an Indi on we-chat.Tinder has TONS of fake profiles. There are very very few how have got few success thru tinder.

Vista Man
12-15-15, 14:20
Hi guys,

Recently went for work on SG highway on returning back in evening found SW hide in the bushes around road side. After Taking 2-3 round over their asked on SW for how much she will charge? After listening her price I wast almost like WTF. She asked for 1.5 k for her and another 500 for guest house.

So upfront Said no and left the place.

Now decided to go Lemon spa on Sunday let see what I get over there.

Sorry buddy PM is not active will give you details as soon I get activated. Till then happy mongering.Whre in SG H.

Normally there is one after the Judg Bld crossing on SGH, (towards GNR) not worth at all. High health risk.

Rickwalas might get you better pointers.

Gsahd07
12-15-15, 18:27
Whre in SG H.

Normally there is one after the Judg Bld crossing on SGH, (towards GNR) not worth at all. High health risk.

Rickwalas might get you better pointers.No. I found them near Nirma university. But I never found any SW on judge blgw road.

JinxMania
12-16-15, 15:41
Please PM me details.

Was visiting Ahmedabad recently and decided to checkout a Thai spa in a very famous mall in Vastrapur. Did not go with very high expectations but was pleasantly surprised. Opted for 1 HR Swedish massage. Was given a choice of Thai or Northeast girl. I opted for Thai and was led in a room. The place is very clean and upscale. In a few minutes a very hot Thai girl entered the room and gave a big smile and asked me to relax with face down in disposables. She started a nice Swedish massage, had great skills. Halfway through the massage I asked if extras are available, she smiled and did not answer. I probed a bit more and she said 1 K for HJ, 3 K for BJ and 10 K for everything. I started negotiating and she said lets decide at the end of the massage. We finally agreed for 8 K for everything and it was a blast. She undressed, had great body, amazing rack with sharp nipples. Activities included DFK, sucking all over the body, sucking boobs, she sucking my chest, BJ and FS with multiple positions, finally finished in doggy. I left the place a satisfied customer.

RedHurt
12-17-15, 16:14
Traveling to Ahmadabad for office work can anyone help good indie or SP contact.

Doubting Tomas
12-17-15, 21:54
Was visiting Ahmedabad recently and decided to checkout a Thai spa in a very famous mall in Vastrapur. Did not go with very high expectations but was pleasantly surprised. Opted for 1 HR Swedish massage. Was given a choice of Thai or Northeast girl. I opted for Thai and was led in a room. The place is very clean and upscale. In a few minutes a very hot Thai girl entered the room and gave a big smile and asked me to relax with face down in disposables. She started a nice Swedish massage, had great skills. Halfway through the massage I asked if extras are available, she smiled and did not answer. I probed a bit more and she said 1 K for HJ, 3 K for BJ and 10 K for everything. I started negotiating and she said lets decide at the end of the massage. We finally agreed for 8 K for everything and it was a blast. She undressed, had great body, amazing rack with sharp nipples. Activities included DFK, sucking all over the body, sucking boobs, she sucking my chest, BJ and FS with multiple positions, finally finished in doggy. I left the place a satisfied customer.Hi,

8 K is way too high mate. No Thai chick is worth that much.

Cheers,

DT

CoolDude35
12-18-15, 02:40
Whre in SG H.

Rickwalas might get you better pointers.What time do we find SW near Nirma university? Any other places? What is quality and price?

AndyTiao
12-19-15, 11:48
Dear Seniors / Mongers / Helpful people,

I am visiting Ahmedabad on 23.12. 2015 for a night. I am looking to get a girl in Ahmedabad for the whole night on 23.12. 2015. Will be staying in one of 4 or 5 Star hotel in the city center. I humbly request all senior members to either pm me or post on thread. I need the right contacts with references for a good GFE experience in Ahmedabad. Also, please suggest what should be my Budget for the whole night.

Thanks,

Andy

BluffMasterKk
12-20-15, 12:33
Hello friends,

Hope everyone is enjoying the winters.

Wanted to have a hot massage so after finishing my work went to this spa name starting from why on 2nd floor of a commercial building starting from J. Name of the spa has been changed before sometime.

Went inside and asked the reception boy to allot me a good therapist and told him that before 2 months didn't like the experience when groupon offer was going on. So he said this time you don't worry and asked if I would prefer Russian or Thai therapist. Was very tempted towards a beautiful and tall Russian therapist sitting behind reception. But then thought about the pocket and opted for Thai.

Went inside. Massage started by a therapist A also the name of a famous mobile company. She was short in height but had a good figure overall. After sometime I asked if I can remove the disposable and she removed it. She continued the massage for a while and I asked after 30 minutes about the extras and she smiled and said wait for massage to get over. And after sometime again I asked the menu for extras and she said she will give HJ. I denied and said I want boom boom. She denied so I asked things other than HJ and she said Russian therapist does that do you want me to call her, I was surprised to know that and was also tempted but again thought about the tight budget I had and asked her for BJ and B2B. She asked 5000 for B2B and finally settled for 3000.

Gave the money in advance and started a very good B2B done in 3 different positions and came finally in doggy style. Was satisfied with the service and experience.

Therapist: 8/10.

Extras: 7.5/10.

Damage: 2500 + 3000.

WIR: Yes. Next time would try Russian.

Till then if anyone tries Russian please let me know the experience.

BigShot007
12-20-15, 17:50
Can you please suggest name of area and name of building.

We cannot understand clue.

Hello friends,

Wanted to have a hot massage so after finishing my work went to this spa name starting from why on 2nd floor of a commercial building starting from J. Name of the spa has been changed before sometime.

Went inside and asked the reception boy to allot me a good therapist and told him that before 2 months didn't like the experience when groupon offer was going on. So he said this time you don't worry and asked if I would prefer Russian or Thai therapist. Was very tempted towards a beautiful and tall Russian therapist sitting behind reception. But then thought about the pocket and opted for Thai.

Went inside. Massage started by a therapist A also the name of a famous mobile company. She was short in height but had a good figure overall. After sometime I asked if I can remove the disposable and she removed it. She continued the massage for a while and I asked after 30 minutes about the extras and she smiled and said wait for massage to get over..

CoolDude35
12-21-15, 00:47
Hello friends,

Went inside. Massage started by a therapist A also the name of a famous mobile company. She was short in height but had a good figure overall. After sometime I asked if I can remove the disposable and she removed it. She continued the massage for a while and I asked after 30 minutes about the extras and she smiled and said wait for massage to get over. And after sometime again I asked the menu for extras and she said she will give HJ. I denied and said I want boom boom. She denied so I asked things other than HJ and she said Russian therapist does that do you want me to call her, I was surprised to know that and was also tempted but again thought about the tight budget I had and asked her for BJ and B2B. She asked 5000 for B2B and finally settled for 3000..Can you please PM details?

BluffMasterKk
12-21-15, 13:29
Can you please PM details?Sorry friends I don't have the PM facility so couldn't send you the exact details. But if you look my report properly and search little bit on internet I have mentioned name of area, therapist, and complex from which you would be able to guess. Its Jai bhi R commercial building on the main road of that area and the spa which I am talking about is located on the 2nd floor.

Whoever goes there or anywhere else with Russian therapist, please do post your report.

Desibwoy
12-22-15, 06:19
Hello friends,

Went inside. Massage started by a therapist A also the name of a famous mobile company. She was short in height but had a good figure overall. After sometime I asked if I can remove the disposable and she removed it..I just saw the pics of this place on JD. How can you justify the counter rate? The place seems decent but awfully mediocre. Did you try to bargain? Moreover you could have asked for the Russian at the same price. It's just my unsolicited opinion as you mentioned that you were on a tight budget. And never pay more than 1.5-2 k for B2B.

Sambha3142
12-22-15, 18:27
Is there any place / Person in Ahmedabad that offers Nuru or any erotic massage. Budget is not an issue. Please PM.

Jalsa2000
12-23-15, 07:06
After search and call at many places found four hand massage in spa on science city road. Was alloted two Thai. After both the girls enter the room one start oil massage on shoulders and another jump on the bed and start some dry massage. After 2-3 minutes of dry the one on bed drop down the dispo half and started massaging the bums slowly. After some conversation came to know that it was first time for both of them four hand massage and they even don't have much idea how to do it so one started with bum and another on the back and shoulders. Then did massage on legs and front legs. On asking for extras the girl says it will be too much expensive for me as there are two girls and still I asked for price of B2B and she quotes 5 k for each. : the I was like I will be happy with some soft soft massage only and no need to shell out this much money. Not practicable even though I bargain. So just had massage and left the place.

WIR. Not sure as I don't see much room in extra.

Masked1000
12-23-15, 09:14
Hello friends,

Went inside. Massage started by a therapist A also the name of a famous mobile company. She was short in height but had a good figure overall. After sometime I asked if I can remove the disposable and she removed it. She continued the massage for a while and I asked after 30 minutes about the extras and she smiled and said wait for massage to get over. And after sometime again I asked the menu for extras and she said she will give HJ. I denied and said I want boom boom. She denied so I asked things other than HJ and she said Russian therapist does that do you want me to call her, I was surprised to know that and was also tempted but again thought about the tight budget I had and asked her for BJ and B2B. She asked 5000 for B2B and finally settled for 3000.

Gave the money in advance and started a very good B2B done in 3 different positions and came finally in doggy style. Was satisfied with the service and experience.

Therapist: 8/10.

Extras: 7.5/10.

Damage: 2500 + 3000.

WIR: Yes. Next time would try Russian.

Till then if anyone tries Russian please let me know the experience.Hey bluff,

Nice report. After reading your report, couldn't control and booked an appointment with russian, ofcourse the only motive was extras.

Therapist is damn hot. Miss T. Maybe 8/10 I would rate.

Massage was excellent. And there were signs of extras, but they were denied when asked for it.

So if you really like a super massage, she was the one. Don't expect any extras.

I wouldn't recommend the for thais, as there are lot of new spas with better looking and better services.

Save your buck here.

Cheers.

Masked1000.

Masked1000
12-23-15, 10:03
Dear Mongers,

Its just a suggestion to not inflate the rates if possible. I have been to 90% of the spas in Ahmedabad.

And just a few pointers I would like to share:

1) Make a booking on the phone and than go. I have been paying around 1. 1 k to 1. 5 k max for an hour lately at most of the spas. If they deny to give discounts, it means they don't care, so neither should you. Call the next spa on list.

2) Taking membership might be cheaper but I am not a big fan of it. I like diversity and trying new places. Plus the importance reduces once you are a member. But to be honest, its a personal choice.

3) Extras: 1 k for HJ+TL, 2 K for BJ+B2 b, 4-6 k for FS. Try not to overpay. Man up and deny the services if the charges quoted are high, because its not only you who is returning empty handed. Good part is you at least you had a good massage.

Feel free to PM me if anyone need help or any other info. Would be glad to help.

Cheers.

Masked1000.

Sambha3142
12-23-15, 12:29
Hey bluff,

Nice report. After reading your report, couldn't control and booked an appointment with russian, ofcourse the only motive was extras.

Therapist is damn hot. Miss T. Maybe 8/10 I would rate.

Massage was excellent. And there were signs of extras, but they were denied when asked for it.

So if you really like a super massage, she was the one. Don't expect any extras.

I wouldn't recommend the for thais, as there are lot of new spas with better looking and better services.

Save your buck here.

Cheers.

Masked1000.Yes have tried both the Russian and Turkish girl. Sad part is only massage and no hanky panky.

FindingSex
12-23-15, 14:58
Hey Fellows,

Just got some free from work and read the latest posts to know what's going on. No much posts but I can see there is a topic and latest trend about Russians so thought, I should share something.

So directly coming to the point and saying straight that Don't spend money on Russians. They are super hot girls and will tease you as well during massage but getting any extra from Russian girls are impossible. I and my partner in crime tried almost all spas offering Russians but never got any extra from Russians.

So guys, avoid russians and save money!

P.S. Came to know from several SPs that some russians will be available during new year for short and long time so will be trying and share the report for the same in new year.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year buddies!

Happy Mongering.

HadRonCollider
12-24-15, 06:46
Read about the Russian therapist available at spa on science city road and so went there.

As soon as I saw this Russian girl, could not control myself and booked massage with her, Rs 5000.

The girl is super hot, tall with silky soft skin, intelligent, easy going. She speaks good English.

But unfortunately no extras. She said those things are available at prostitution houses.

In the end felt a little disappointed after spending 5 K but the girl is 100% pure gem.

WIR: No.

HadRonCollider
12-24-15, 06:58
Dear Mongers,

Its just a suggestion to not inflate the rates if possible. I have been to 90% of the spas in Ahmedabad.

1) Make a booking on the phone and than go. I have been paying around 1. 1 k to 1. 5 k max for an hour lately at most of the spas. If they deny to give discounts, it means they don't care, so neither should you. Call the next spa on list.

2) Taking membership might be cheaper but I am not a big fan of it. I like diversity and trying new places. Plus the importance reduces once you are a member. But to be honest, its a personal choice.

3) Extras: 1 k for HJ+TL, 2 K for BJ+B2 b, 4-6 k for FS. Try not to overpay. Man up and deny the services if the charges quoted are high, because its not only you who is returning empty handed. Good part is you at least you had a good massage.

Feel free to PM me if anyone need help or any other info. Would be glad to help.

Cheers.

Masked1000.Totally agree with Masked1000. I guess there are quite a few spa-going members on this forum and if we try restrict ourselves from paying more money, we can see an impact.

Also, please avoid Russian as there won't be any extras.

Desibwoy
12-24-15, 22:44
Dear Mongers,

Cheers.

Masked1000.Recently, many therapists (especially Thai) have started quoting exorbitant amounts when you ask for extras.

It's not their fault as people have literally started venturing out with bags full of monies as quoted by a therapist. These men are downright unlikable due to their attitudes and most of the Thai ladies detest them. But still, it has made them believe that they can demand frivolous amounts and get what they want. And that is why frugal minded mongers suffer.

Let's try and follow these pointers and stick to these amounts. I'm not of the opinion that we should be cheap but paying what they ask for always could be detrimental in the long run.

Tip a few hundred more if the service is good, get a chocolate whenever you visit, or get a gift if you are a regular. Such gestures will reap you unbelievable dividends which I have been fortunate enough to witness many a times.

I don't know how often the people abstain from giving such amount to the girls, but kudos to all of them.

Let's stick to our guns and show some restraint for a change.

Hemal101
12-25-15, 09:32
Hello Masked1000,

I truly appreciate the information you have put it here.

Need more info from you.

Can you suggest few good parlors you have been to?

Need contact info of spas where good Extras are available, from you.

How can I contact you?

Dear Mongers,

2) Taking membership might be cheaper but I am not a big fan of it. I like diversity and trying new places. Plus the importance reduces once you are a member. But to be honest, its a personal choice.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

RahulMe1981
12-25-15, 12:02
My friend had no one at home and since Christmas is in full fledge, he pinged me for celebration. Called this mature bhavna and fixed at 4 pm. Took her to my friends house. Since she's the game for all kinky stuff, we decided to try all. First my friend took her to bedroom and as usual she started her oral skills. She's not a looker but her mouth has magic. It can gulp all down. She does that porno type deep throat. Within 15 minutes, a loud moan came and my friend unloaded in her mouth. I entered and shown her some position and she did it so good. Made my meat really wet. Was leaking precum heavily and she went mad. Started bobbing up down on my cock. Stopped her at some point to prolong session. After about 15 minutes, started vigorously and asked her not to stop till I say and after some time I filled my thick protein in her throat. She kept deep throat my cock 3 minutes more. What a feeling. Took some break. Eat some snacks and then we started jointly. She did all mouth magic simultaneously on both the cock and we literally throat fucked her hard. This session went for almost 50 minutes and she got reward of her efforts. Once again we eat some snacks and I went to shower. She joined and once again blow me. We spent around 3 hours.

Look: 5/10.

BBBJ: 10/10.

CIM: YES.

She offers A also.

She's VFM.

Hemal101
12-25-15, 15:43
Would love to get the details.

Please PM me the details.

We stared making out like mad. Awesome DFK with full tongue. She started playing with my jhonny and we undressed.

Got the best BBBJ of my life with a lot of tongue and deep throat. Then did in some positions and came..

Hemal101
12-25-15, 16:56
Need info of any Inde SP or HW in Ahmedabad.

Also If any one can help me with review and guide on MP in new Ahmedabad, that would be helpful.

I don't know any in Ahmedabad.

Please help me.

All helps and info are much appreciated.

Will be thankful to every one who is helpful.

Please PM me.

Gsahd07
12-25-15, 18:05
Due to Christmas got off. So after getting bored for whole day. Decided to get some massage and also some fun. So called the spa for appointment and reached their at 8. After wait for 10 min. I went inside and told the guy to send some good girl. After 5 min. A cute Thai girl came and I changed into dispo and she told me to get Laid at table. And she started massage and to break the ice I ask her name she said her name was Miss Ann and came to know that she came here last night from Thailand and it is her 1st day at spa and also in India. She start telling me about how she love to travel.

After 45 minutes. Of massage ask her for extra and she told me she don't know the charges and tell her about the regular charges going on market and she thanked and told thanks for helping as here her friend is not telling her the rate and awesome HJ begin and she told me to remove her t-shirt because her hand was oily and I removed the t-shirt and bra and sucked the boobs till end and she started kissing me and doing HJ its good after 10 minutes. I came and she was happy to. After that talk with her for 10 minutes. In between I touched her ass and she touched johnny and before leaving I hugged her and she gave me kiss on chicks and I spank k ass and she smiled and left. I took shower and left the place.

Totally GFE.

Body: 9/10.

Boobs: 10\10.

Attitude: 10\10 (totally GFE).

WIR: Yes. Will go for B2B and of course for GFE.

Damage: 1 k + 1 k.

Hunter496
12-25-15, 18:53
My friend had no one at home and since Christmas is in full fledge, he pinged me for celebration. Called this mature bhavna and fixed at 4 pm. Took her to my friends house. Since she's the game for all kinky stuff, we decided to try all. First my friend took her to bedroom and as usual she started her oral skills. She's not a looker but her mouth has magic. It can gulp all down. She does that porno type deep throat. Within 15 minutes, a loud moan came and my friend unloaded in her mouth. I entered and shown her some position and she did it so good. Made my meat really wet. Was leaking precum heavily and she went mad. Started bobbing up down on my cock. Stopped her at some point to prolong session. After about 15 minutes, started vigorously and asked her not to stop till I say and after some time I filled my thick protein in her throat. She kept deep throat my cock 3 minutes more. What a feeling. Took some break. Eat some snacks and then we started jointly. She did all mouth magic simultaneously on both the cock and we literally throat fucked her hard. This session went for almost 50 minutes and she got reward of her efforts. Once again we eat some snacks and I went to shower. She joined and once again blow me. We spent around 3 hours.

She offers A also.

She's VFM.Hi bro,

Kindly share the number through PM.

CoolDude35
12-26-15, 06:52
Hey guys,

Went to a Thai spa on Thaltej shilaj road, which in on first floor; ground floor is prominent bank. Opted for Thai therapist. Short and slim. Looks 7/10. Started giving hints from 10 minutes of starting the massage. Quoted very high prices. 2 k for HJ. Finally negotiated to 1.5 k for HJ + TL. She was not budging in so told her that its OK. "I'll just take the massage" and I was genuinely prepared to walk off. She finally budged in and the deal struck. Good experience overall. Spa seems to have a new management. Damage 1.5 k at counter and 1.5 k to therapist.

CoolDude35
12-28-15, 16:25
Went to a Thai spa off CG road. Its a Thai spa but all therapist from NE. Beautiful therapist. Developed repo and asked for extra. She politely denied. Decent interiors and good service. But avoid if looking for extras. Damage 1600 for Thai massage. They have membership too.

Masked1000
12-29-15, 11:30
Hello Friends,

I am sure everyone is having a 'ball' these winter. Weather is perfect for mongering, and what else you want.

This is a month old report, but would like to share, as it might be helpful to some of you.

So got this sms from this T spa located in Prahladnagar about the specials going on at 1200 per hour. Sounds great.

Called them confirmed regarding therapist and off we go.

Massage was good. Therapist was ok, would give her a 5/10 lookswise.

Massage at the right spots was great. Was able to raise the flag high enough.

Everything was on the extra menu. Settled for HJ, as she wasnt my type and I dint want to disappoint her.

Spa: 8/10.

Girl Looks: 5/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Value for money: 8/10.

Damage: 1. 2 k + 1 k.

(Was ready at 3 k for FS, but not my game so denied).

Will return: Yes with different Therapist.

Note: This spa has mostly not mentioned on this forum, so only PM for details.

Cheers,

Masked1000.

Masked1000
12-29-15, 11:38
Hello all.

So finally had a chance to visit the spa at I'm mall on SG road. Won't disclose the name here, I m sure you can google it and find out.

Just going to give a rating, so can skip the story part.

Therapist: Miss A.

Spa: 9/10.

Therapist: 8/10 (I really liked her, kind of cute, girl next door types).

Damage: 2000 + 0.

Will return: don't think so.

Only HJ was on offer, asked for b2 b and she reversed the role saying I could do it to her. I asked for 2 k and she denied. Long story short, nice to talk, but no extra happening here. Got a good massage and had a nice chat.

Beware when you call the spa, they quote 1700 and when you reach there, they will say that's only for dry massage. Confirm before going.

Cheers,

Masked1000.

FunkyHapster
12-29-15, 12:18
Since past few days Johnny was desperate for action decided to call Nisha. However her phone was not reachable so decided to head straight away without appointment. Upon reaching found door was closed and there goes my KLPD. Guys is anyone aware about Nisha and its whereabouts? Planning to try her. Any info would be appreciated. Plus how is she in terms of GFE? Do letme know exp and damages.

Warm regards.

CoolDude35
12-30-15, 00:56
Since past few days Johnny was desperate for action decided to call Nisha. However her phone was not reachable so decided to head straight away without appointment. Upon reaching found door was closed and there goes my KLPD. Guys is anyone aware about Nisha and its whereabouts? Planning to try her. Any info would be appreciated. Plus how is she in terms of GFE? Do let me know exp and damages.

Warm regards.Please activate your PM to exchange contacts.

Desibwoy
12-31-15, 08:52
Received a text from the mature Amo therapist informing me that she has shifted to another spa located near the famous Pnagar garden. Had a chat with her and she promised me more fun if I visited her. So naturally I paid a visit at her beckoning.

The setup is quite good with moderate rooms. Typical Thai spa ambience, nothing royal about it. As soon as I entered, she embraced me and gave a quick smooch. I reciprocated to her advances and got a nice feel of her small yet shapely ass. We kissed, fondled and explored each others bodies for a good part of the massage. Her boobs have been artificially augmented but suit her frame. She was particularly concerned about her marks and would not let me see her topless initially. Boobs aside, she has some great pebble sized nipples which I enjoyed pinching.

After some time she made me lay on the bed and gave a bum massage which she did not seem too experienced at. The best thing is that she had not asked me about her tip yet.

Later we switched to 69. That is when I realised that the best part of her body would probably be her pussy. The exceptional contour and the shape of those lips coupled with an odorless nature, is something I have come across only a handful of times. I prefer women with hairy pubes but she was freshly shaved and she doesn't like hair anywhere on her body is what I learned. I couldn't give much thought to how her BJ skills were as I was thoroughly engrossed in relishing those sweet sweet lips. I asked her for FS but she declined. So we ended in the same position with her giving a HJ.

Word of Caution: Without being a humblebrag let me clarify that she gives HJ / TL service to most of her customers. Maybe if you treat her nice and give her respect, she will open up and make efforts to please you, which is totally worth it if you want to be treated royally.

WIR: Yes for FS.

Service: 9/10.

Attitude: 11/10.

Body: 6/10.

DFK: Yes.

Damages:1.5 k+2 k.

There are a few hints regarding the name of the spa in the report itself for the ones who do not have PM facility.

DubyAman82
12-31-15, 17:43
Please activate your PM to exchange contacts.Hi CoolDude35,

Can you please share this contact with me. PM is activated.

Thanks

Gangaram
01-01-16, 18:22
Due to Christmas got off. So after getting bored for whole day. Decided to get some massage and also some fun. So called the spa for appointment and reached their at 8. After wait for 10 min. I went inside and told the guy to send some good girl. After 5 min. A cute Thai girl came and I changed into dispo and she told me to get Laid at table. And she started massage and to break the ice I ask her name she said her name was Miss Ann and came to know that she came here last night from Thailand and it is her 1st day at spa and also in India. She start telling me about how she love to travel.

After 45 minutes. Of massage ask her for extra and she told me she don't know the charges and tell her about the regular charges going on market and she thanked and told thanks for helping as here her friend is not telling her the rate and awesome HJ begin and she told me to remove her t-shirt because her hand was oily and I removed the t-shirt and bra and sucked the boobs till end and she started kissing me and doing HJ its good after 10 minutes. I came and she was happy to. After that talk with her for 10 minutes. In between I touched her ass and she touched johnny and before leaving I hugged her and she gave me kiss on chicks and I spank k ass and she smiled and left. I took shower and left the place.

Totally GFE.

Body: 9/10.

Boobs: 10\10.

Attitude: 10\10 (totally GFE).

WIR: Yes. Will go for B2B and of course for GFE.

Damage: 1 k + 1 k.Bro,

Your post seems really yummy can you give hints about therapist name and where this spa is located as I am coming to Ahmedabad for a short stay your help would be appreciated and yeah all my sexy folks my pm is on and would request you to share some good indes contacts.

CoolDude35
01-04-16, 17:24
Hey buddies,

I visited a Thai spa and opted for aroma therapy. Was assigned a beautiful Thai therapist, age 28. Excellent figure and excellent communication skills.

Massage skills were excellent. I sweet talked her and then popped question about extras. Everything was on the menu and thus opted for BJ with DFK and TL. Brought her down to 3 k. Awesome BJ skills and she got me off during BJ. I'm going for FS next time. She is clean and classy.

Looks 8/10; figure 8/10, face 7/10, hygiene 9/10. Damage 3 k.

P.S.: please don't flood my inbox for contacts. I shall exchange only in return for classy English speaking indy contacts with proper reference. I've tried to share contacts to some members but they did not reciprocate after promising me.

CoolDude35
01-04-16, 21:20
Hey buddies,

I visited a Thai spa and opted for aroma therapy. Was assigned a beautiful Thai therapist, age 28. Excellent figure and excellent communication skills.

Massage skills were excellent. I sweet talked her and then popped question about extras. Everything was on the menu and thus opted for BJ with DFK and TL. Brought her down to 3 k. Awesome BJ skills and she got me off during BJ. I'm going for FS next time. She is clean and classy.

P.S: please don't flood my inbox for contacts. I shall exchange only in return for classy English speaking indy contacts with proper reference. I've tried to share contacts to some members but they did not reciprocate after promising me.

Masked1000
01-05-16, 07:20
Hello All,

Was looking for change and came across a spa with Guj therapist. Operator on the phone sound a bit sultry, so thought of giving it a try.

Spa: 5/10.

Therapist: 4/10 (petite gujju with only HJ on offer) didn't take extras.

Damage: Rs. 1000 + 0.

Will return: Never.

Cheers,

Masked1000.

Masked1000
01-05-16, 07:26
So after a bad experience in the previous spa, I opted to go for one more at a diamond name spa.

Headed to one more in satellite with gujju.

But as soon as I saw the therapist, Johnny went south pole.

Asked for a NE Therapist, and just had a good massage. (After a very long time a genuine massage) .

Spa: 7/10.

Therapist: NE 7/10, Guj 4/10 (a Bit on chubby side, if that's your type).

Massage: 9/10.

Cost: 1200.

No extras.

Will return: Yes only for massage.

Cheers,

Masked1000.

Gangaram
01-05-16, 17:44
Hey buddies,

P.S.: please don't flood my inbox for contacts. I shall exchange only in return for classy English speaking indy contacts with proper reference. I've tried to share contacts to some members but they did not reciprocate after promising me.Bro,

Can reciprocate with you in Mumbai as I don't have Ahmedabad contacts it's your decision if you want to help my PM is on.

Vista Man
01-07-16, 21:20
Hello All,

Was looking for change and came across a spa with Guj therapist. Operator on the phone sound a bit sultry, so thought of giving it a try.

Spa: 5/10.

Therapist: 4/10 (petite gujju with only HJ on offer) didn't take extras.

Damage: Rs. 1000 + 0.

Will return: Never.

Cheers,

Masked1000.Was this at CG Road? Which area?

Jalsa2000
01-08-16, 11:28
Called the spa on 2nd floor in mall in Vastrapur last week. After negotiations booked for Swedish massage for 2100 with Thai therapist. Ambiance was nice alloted Miss and. She started massage and speaks reasonable fine English. After the dry massage over in first 10 mins asked her to remove dispos as it was EL size and not comfortable at all. She removed it and did a good massage on back. While massaging on thighs she moved her hand not intentionally but with good skills between the legs. So after finished up back and front leg asked for what's in menu and she says everything except fucking. Asked for B2B with BJ and after negotiation fix at 3500/ She asked me to wash my tool in shower and by the time I came out she was standing there without any clothes waiting for me. This was plus point I have seen first time therapist removes her panty also without being requested by us. She did some biting and all and then I came on top of her and sucked all her body. Ears, neck, nips (she is sonam kapoor in terms of size of boobies) and thigh. She didn't spread the legs much but still enjoyed her body for 5-10 minutes. Then I came down and she on my top she licked me for some time and then started BJ. As soon as she started I feel she is really good sucker. She wet the the*ck so nicely and I thought that I may cum in her mouth only. So when I shoot my cum she got the right time and take off her mouth and it all came up in air. It was nice relax experience.

Plus point. Ambiance, GFE experience of therapist.

Reception as usual tries to get me in to membership but I don't think that's my cup of tea to stick at one place for 10-15 times.

Enjoy.

Archer099
01-09-16, 18:33
Any contacts SPs MPs in Jamnagar. Please PM.

Bond123
01-10-16, 16:09
Hi,

I am in Ahmedabad for a short trip. By the pointers I found this spa in a mall.

Opted for this massage I was assigned a Thai therapist.

After 30 min of massage I asked for extra she was quoting too high rates.

Just for HJ 2 k.

HJ + TL- 3 k.

These are too high rates compared to other city I controlled jhony and walked out.

Please guys keep rates in check.

If you don't pay so much they obliviously reduce so keep check on rates.

Desibwoy
01-11-16, 12:33
Hi,

I am in Ahmedabad for a short trip. By the pointers I found this spa in a mall.

Opted for this massage I was assigned a Thai therapist.

After 30 min of massage I asked for extra she was quoting too high rates.

Just for HJ 2 k.

HJ + TL- 3 k.

These are too high rates compared to other city I controlled jhony and walked out.

Please guys keep rates in check.

If you don't pay so much they obliviously reduce so keep check on rates.Yeah sometimes it's just too high to bargain even. PM me if you need better vfm leads.

Cheers.

KunalBb
01-12-16, 10:12
Hello friends,

Am a member from Goa and had been mostly active in that forum except for recent times due to high LE activity.

I will be in Ahmedabad in a weeks time for a couple of days.

Have been reading this forum to get pointers and looks like Spas are the mainstay of mongers here.

I have already short listed the Amo spa for a visit.

To clarify I am a low budget monger and prefer action in and around the 3 k range which I feel is the most VFM.

In any case if any members here could be willing to share any indies that would be great.

Cheers,

Kunal.

KunalBb
01-14-16, 13:43
Thanks to Desibwoy, RahulMe1981 and BoomBoomND for giving valuable information.

I am sure my visit will be worthwhile. In my limited time there I sure cannot try much but getting such a response is great indeed.

I shall soon be posting here with my FR once I am in Ahmedabad.

Cheers,

Kunal.

Hemal101
01-14-16, 14:46
Hello all,

I am new member here and writing FR, so Forgive me if its not proper FR.

This is my recent SPA Experience in famous Pnagar of Ahmedabad.

Spa is named after famous country and name of lord.

Opted for deep tissue massage. Therapist was North east ind.

Spa was OK. Rooms were nice and clean.

Therapist Miss S was slim and above average looking. She was friendly.

Asked for extras, initially she declined and after some chats she was only ready for HJ.

So only HJ was in menu without top access at 1.5 k. Wanted BJ and so didn't opt for HJ.

Massage 5/10.

Therapist:

Looks: 7/10.

Damage: 2.5 k at counter.

WIR: Not without any sure lead from any senior member.

Cheers

Hemal101
01-14-16, 15:00
Hi all,

Thanks for the lead to Rahulde1981.

Got contact from fellow member.

Called this inde, she was nice in attitude.

She is MILF with heavier body. Avg to below avg looks.

Excellent BBBJ. Licks full body with tongue. For those who are interested in anal She is up for anal to.

Body: 4/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

Damage: 1.5 k.

WIR: Yes for BBBJ.

Hemal101
01-14-16, 15:22
Hi,

Got number of SP from a friend. But did not had any reviews about the SP.

Called SP asked me to come at some hotel. It was more of Lodge rather than a hotel, below avg.

After checking into the hotel, waited 15 minutes for girl to arrive. She was not the one who I selected in photo. Told the guy that this is not the same.

He said right this is the only one we have, or you need to wait, I asked how much should I need to wait, he said its not sure, may be 1 hour maybe 3 hour.

Decided to went with the girl which was available. Took all the money in advance including 500 for taxi.

Girl was in so much hurry for everything.

Asked for tip even before we started and she insisted on tip of 1 k. Gave her 500.

She was on slimmer side with small boobs, but nice shape and nice tits.

No DFK, not much of kissing even.

Directly started CBJ, no BBJ. Did pathetic BJ only for a min or two and asked me for missionary.

I asked her to come on top and she declined.

Completed in missionary.

SPs number ends with 087.

Definitely not recommended.

Attitude 0.5/10.

Looks 6/10.

CBJ 0/10.

Damage: 6 k.

1 for hotel.

4 for girl.

500 tip.

500 taxi.

WIR: Big no.

Not recommended.

Hemal101
01-14-16, 15:35
Hi all,

This is my Fourth report today.

I am not from Ahmedabad, but visited there recently and sharing all experiences of the trip.

Got Number of SP from one of friend and had good reviews about him.

Called SP and asked for photos. He had limited choice.

Selected one and the same girl arrived with a guy. Opted for full night.

Guy asked for full payment in advance.

The girl was on slimmer side and above avg on looks.

She had medium boobs.

Excellent attitude.

BBJ was on offer.

I am not much into anal so didn't ask for anal.

Opted for BBJ and it was above average.

She was up for missionary doggy or cowgirl.

Overall satisfied.

Looks: 6/10.

BBJ: 6/10.

Damage: 9 k for night.

Plus 200 tip (she didn't ask for tip).

WIR: Yes will take for this SP in future.

Thanks.

RockyBo
01-14-16, 18:22
Hello Friends,

I am sure everyone is having a 'ball' these winter. Weather is perfect for mongering, and what else you want.

This is a month old report, but would like to share, as it might be helpful to some of you.

So got this sms from this T spa located in Prahladnagar about the specials going on at 1200 per hour. Sounds great.

Called them confirmed regarding therapist and off we go.

Massage was good. Therapist was ok, would give her a 5/10 lookswise.

Massage at the right spots was great. Was able to raise the flag high enough..Hey bro,

Can you please PM me the exact name and location of this place.

Thanks.

JLipton555
01-15-16, 16:37
Got these pictures from a new SP I am trying out but not sure if genuine or not. Please help guys. Does anyone have experience with these?

Cool Tool
01-16-16, 02:32
Don't do it until the SP is very well known to you. When I went to Ahmedabad, I was shown beautiful pictures, fixed one for Rs 12000 a model like girl for whole night. When the person came in car, asked for money, we asked to show the girl. He refused so we also refused. He then showed the girl who was all fatty. Would have been scammed otherwise.

Got these pictures from a new SP I am trying out but not sure if genuine or not. Please help guys. Does anyone have experience with these?

BigShot007
01-16-16, 16:33
Got these pictures from a new SP I am trying out but not sure if genuine or not. Please help guys. Does anyone have experience with these?Don't trust until you see girls.

Many fraud are there so good photo but not genuine.

Bondrep111
01-18-16, 08:04
Hi all,

Excellent BBBJ. Licks full body with tongue. For those who are interested in anal She is up for anal to.

WIR: Yes for BBBJ.Hi boss, can you share number of this MILF? Looking for such for a long time. I like a little old women.

RockyBo
01-18-16, 21:02

She offers A also.

She's VFM.Bro,

Can you PM me her contact and damage.

Thanks

Navinkum81
01-19-16, 04:42
Bro,

Can you PM me her contact and damage.

ThanksHi bro,

Please share digits of Bhavna. And other Bhabhis if you have.

Thanks

YoungBro
01-19-16, 13:56
Hello friends,

Am a member from Pune and had been mostly active in that forum except for recent times.

I will be in Ahmedabad in a weeks time for a couple of days.

Have been reading this forum to get pointers and independent girls or Bhabhi here.

In any case if any members here could be willing to share any indies that would be great.

My PM is active.

Cheers,

Rajiv

YoungBro
01-19-16, 14:14
Recently managed to contact an Inde through AFF. Goes by Roma / Neha Patel. Wondering if anyone has tried her. She is charging 6 K, which I'm OK with, since she'll be coming home and there's no hassle of SPs; but I'd like to know if her attitude in bed is good. Can anyone review? Much appreciated.Hi bro,

Please share the contact details. My PM is active.

Thanks.

As Faq
01-19-16, 23:23
Hi all,

WIR: Yes for BBBJ.Bro,

My PM is active. Can you please PM her contact details?

Arjun1980
01-20-16, 10:22
Bro,

My PM is active. Can you please PM her contact details?Share contact details.

Greetings,

Jackson

Raviag
01-20-16, 16:12
First of all thanks to Desibwoy for give this Thai mature contact. I am back to this forum after long time. Its good to be in contact with nice fellow mates.

I contacted this Thai mature and she was ready to come out with me. Though I never went to her spa. She was waiting for me and I picked her up that too in morning. Took her to my place, she was very friendly and naughty. Booked her for 1 HR but she was not a time watcher. Having slim body, nice figure. She was reluctant but then gave lovely DFK. Did lots of foreplay and excellent wet BJ with CIM. Her mouth was having magic, it is difficult to get such BJ here. Had it twice as she was doing it so perfectly. Then popped her cherry in different positions. After 2 CIM it was had to cum, but she did it sportingly. She has silicone filled boobs with nice nips. Having scars under her boobs. Have nice and clean pussy. She was smelling nice and fresh. While driving she had almost revealed half business of spa.

For her contact please ask Desibwoy as it is his lead. Also she is away to her country for a month.

Tool Bag
01-20-16, 17:47
Its only one MILF running wild in Ahmedbad. If someone has other details. Please PM me.

Sex Lover2
01-20-16, 19:42
Its only one MILF running wild in Ahmedbad. If someone has other details. Please PM me.Bro,

Just check how many FRs you have posted. Without posting a single FR you are telling Ahmedabad is dry! So post your FRs and try to make forum interesting.

Anyway I'm not here to target anyone but one should take care before blaming forum.

Naughty0009
01-20-16, 20:08
Can any bro, PM me the details, I'm in Ahemdabad. I'm new here.

Greetings,

Jackson

Tool Bag
01-22-16, 14:58
No offense taken, but my experience has been pathetic since I joined the forum.

-I checked couple of spas like on near to colourpura and other with citrus fruit name. The first one was having a chubby inde who was pathetic on massage and nothing to offer. The second has nothing to offer additional but gives you good massage.

- I also checked in SP near Paldi, he took 1200 for room, than the driver came asked for the money plus some taxi charge and the girl was like typical kaamwali with nothing additional to offer. (One off the member has shared his experience).

- lastly I tried the famous MILF in this forum, she is amazing in CIM and licks everywhere. But old for FS.

Help from you will be appreciated, please PM me if you have some fresh contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Bro,

Just check how many FRs you have posted. Without posting a single FR you are telling Ahmedabad is dry! So post your FRs and try to make forum interesting.

Anyway I'm not here to target anyone but one should take care before blaming forum.

Aman9096
01-23-16, 07:35
First of all thanks to Desibwoy for give this Thai mature contact. I am back to this forum after long time. Its good to be in contact with nice fellow mates.

I contacted this Thai mature and she was ready to come out with me. Though I never went to her spa. She was waiting for me and I picked her up that too in morning. Took her to my place, she was very friendly and naughty. Booked her for 1 HR but she was not a time watcher. Having slim body, nice figure. She was reluctant but then gave lovely DFK. Did lots of foreplay and excellent wet BJ with CIM. Her mouth was having magic, it is difficult to get such BJ here. Had it twice as she was doing it so perfectly. Then popped her cherry in different positions. After 2 CIM it was had to cum, but she did it sportingly. She has silicone filled boobs with nice nips. Having scars under her boobs. Have nice and clean pussy. She was smelling nice and fresh. While driving she had almost revealed half business of spa.

For her contact please ask Desibwoy as it is his lead. Also she is away to her country for a month.Dear,

Can I please get her contact.

Greetings,

Jackson

Rahul2059
01-23-16, 14:31
I'm somewhat hurt the way some members have described Bhavna the MILF, yes we all are in this forum for something extra, m not trying to be ethically preaching or moral policing, but the way some members have mentioned in a way as if she's some kind of meat and all the vultures are trying to prey on her, have met her & had amazing experience, but from her talks it seemed she's merely doing this all not for fun but for monetary purpose, which definitely gave me some kind of guilt and never went back.

Those members who are complaining that Ahmedabad is dull, that is because most of the people are financially sound and doesn't have to go through all this, and hope no body in this world has to be in to all this just for money purpose.

Most of people who have been with Bhavna have exploited her, common guys we are spending 1.5 or 2 or 3 just for HJ on useless spas, and 7 k for one session with those women who are merely cold and OK OK experience. And this woman we all know how much charge.

Guys common use decent terminology, and have fun in decent manner.

No offense / rude to anyone, was just a thought which wanted to share.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Gsahd07
01-24-16, 19:11
Hi guys,

I decided to dedicate this weekend as a mongering weekend and started messaging the seniors in this group. All hail to RahulMe1981 Desibwoy Masked1000 for their quick response.

Firstly called the Famous MILF in the group Bhavna but she is out of town and told to call on Monday.

Then called the Sp but he his asking for reference on call otherwise he will not provide. So got disappointed and thought to go into MP.

So called the famous sensational spa and booked a massage with a regular lady. Reached their in the evening and the guy guided me to the room. I came into my birthday suit and didn't wear dispo meanwhile Miss P came see recognized me and give me a hug and touched the johnny. As I promised her last time for B2B she started removing her clothes and and just wore the disposal and started kissing me. After 10 minutes. Of DFK I started sucking the tits which is average in size and for that johnny gave the standing ovation. So she pamper johnny with hand I slept on the massage table she sit on back and started rubbing her boobs on my bum which is very soft and slowly see moved to my back. I can't controlled and I came on my back and started kissing while she is rubbing her pussy on my dick with disposal on. Johnny was about to convert m but stopped her and started fingering in pussy and also started touching her ass. She started moaning slowly while bitting my nipples. After 15 minutes she cum and went to washroom for washing. She come again after washing and started giving HJ and I between she sucked the johnny and I cum in 5 minutes. I went to washroom take shower with her and changed the clothes. Before leaving she once again gave a DFK and I spanked her ass and she left.

Damage: 1 k + 2 k + one chocolate.

WIR: Yes. Sure may be got FS.

FunkyHapster
01-25-16, 07:21
Can anyone suggest spa with Indian or NE therapist offering FS? Willing to reciprocate. My PM is active.

Thanks

Gsahd07
01-25-16, 18:15
Can anyone suggest spa with Indian or NE therapist offering FS? Willing to reciprocate. My PM is active.

ThanksCheck your PM.

Gsahd07
01-25-16, 18:58
After finishing the mongering on Saturday. I started planning day for Sunday. So after waking up started searching on jd for spa contacts. Called 3-4 spa but all are have Thai lady and also expensive. Finally called a one spa came to know they have Gujju lady and booked appointment for 4 o'clock. But due to some work can't be able to reach at 4 so called and change the time for 6 o'clock. Reached a spa it is located at on some commercial building and with the there is ATM of very famous bank which is working for housing development. Went inside and it looks like a shady place, some weird smell is over there. Asked for the rate and he told dry Massage for 1.4 k and negotiate and decided for 1 k. He guided me to room which is good and also have shower. After changing into dispo the gujju girl miss s come and switch off the lights so it is good sign for getting something extra. She started conversation and meanwhile I asked her name and how much girl is working etc. Came to know that they have 5 lady working and all Gujju. She started massage which was literally like someone is pinching you. After 15 minutes. She started giving a hint about extra by touching a inner thighs and johnny. After 30 minutes. I got irritated and asked for extra she said she will do HJ + TL for 0.7 k I negotiated and asked her for.5 k and she agree she was young may be 25 years. She started removing top and I removed my dispo. She took Johnny and I started sucking boobs which is very tight and small with small black nips. She giving good HJ after sucking boobs for 10 minutes. I cum in her hand she cleaned all and started wearing clothes. I paid her money and went to shower. Meanwhile she told me come next time will give more service and left the room.

Place: 8/10.

Boobs: 6/10 (small but very tight).

Damage: 1 k + 500.

WIR: Yes but for different girl.

After leaving the spa decided to explore sg highway which I heard there is a lot of SW are working so went yo highway and found almost 10-12 SW and standing in between the trees. So after taking 5-6 rounds on bike finally decided to take chance and parked bike in new. Restaurant opened nearby and started walking towards the SW. It was really an adrenaline rush experience I was little bit scared but want to try one. Went to one SW and asked her for price she Sai 0.5 k so I said no negotiated for 0.3 k for FS but I denied the FS and asked for CBJ. She said yes and she take me in between the trees and removed the top and she take condom and covered the johnny and started sucking and I was pressing her boobs which is big enough and almost 15 minutes. I cum and she removed the condom and left meanwhile I buttoned my jeans and started walking towards bike. It was really an adventurous experience.

Damage: 0.3 k + adrenaline rush.

WIR: No.

If any bro required more information please feel free to PM me.

Led Zeppelin
01-26-16, 17:52
Been thrice at MP named after famous Adlabs park near Pune. Massage was good but nothing asked for extra. All Thai therapist. So I need to ask or do they ask or give any hint. Any reviews who have success there. Therapist are good.

Member #4465
01-26-16, 20:08
Just a couple of quick FRs.

Met a HW recently. Good experience.

Met the big built HW again last week. As usual, an awesome experience.

Planning to meet Bhavna this week.

Spa scene:

Went to Aye them Oh. Counter is lesser than most Thai spas. Took usual Miss. S. Had some handsome fun and came back happy.

Damages: 1.2 k counter + 1.5 k HL+ TL + slight B2B.

Have fun and enjoy guys!

RSuranaFun
01-26-16, 21:39
Dear sirs,

I am usually mongering in Delhi.

I am going to Ahmedabad soon and need some nice contacts for Indes and MPs.

Please do help sir and I can help with contacts in Delhi.

Please seniors do help. My budget is between 2-3 k.

Please do help. I promise to return the favor in Delhi.

Thanks.

Doctor0
01-28-16, 13:38
The lady at the reception was too mean. Sweedish massage at 3000, charged 500 for taxes and 500- in name of cream massage- total 4000- at counter. Not value for money. Average therapist.

Received a text from the mature Amo therapist informing me that she has shifted to another spa located near the famous Pnagar garden. Had a chat with her and she promised me more fun if I visited her. So naturally I paid a visit at her beckoning.

The setup is quite good with moderate rooms. Typical Thai spa ambience, nothing royal about it. As soon as I entered, she embraced me and gave a quick smooch. I reciprocated to her advances and got a nice feel of her small yet shapely ass. We kissed, fondled and explored each others bodies for a good part of the massage. Her boobs have been artificially augmented but suit her frame. She was particularly concerned about her marks and would not let me see her topless initially. Boobs aside, she has some great pebble sized nipples which I enjoyed pinching.

After some time she made me lay on the bed and gave a bum massage which she did not seem too experienced at. The best thing is that she had not asked me about her tip yet.

Later we switched to 69. That is when I realised that the best part of her body would probably be her pussy. The exceptional contour and the shape of those lips coupled with an odorless nature, is something I have come across only a handful of times. I prefer women with hairy pubes but she was freshly shaved and she doesn't like hair anywhere on her body is what I learned..

Doctor0
01-28-16, 14:05
My first FR, visited much talked spa at 100 feet road crossing, truly sensational. Allotted Thai therapist, very average massage asked for extras, quoted 4 k for btb, negotiated for 2 k, GF experience.

Jout74
01-29-16, 05:50
Hello to all,

I am new to Ahmedabad and joined today to start hobby in the city. I am inclined towards MILF Bhavna everyone is talking about. I request if anyone can share the contact or location of spa where she is available.

I am open to any suggestions on indie or spa. I will explore city more and reciprocate my experience with new finds.

Bondrep111
01-29-16, 06:18
After finishing the mongering on Saturday. I started planning day for Sunday. So after waking up started searching on jd for spa contacts. Called 3-4 spa but all are have Thai lady and also expensive. Finally called a one spa came to know they have Gujju lady and booked appointment for 4 o'clock. But due to some work can't be able to reach at 4 so called and change the time for 6 o'clock. Reached a spa it is located at on some commercial building and with the there is ATM of very famous bank which is working for housing development. Went inside and it looks like a shady place, some weird smell is over there. Asked for the rate and he told dry Massage for 1.4 k and negotiate and decided for 1 k. He guided me to room which is good and also have shower. After changing into dispo the gujju girl miss s come and switch off the lights so it is good sign for getting something extra. She started conversation and meanwhile I asked her name and how much girl is working etc. Came to know that they have 5 lady working and all Gujju. She started massage which was literally like someone is pinching you. After 15 minutes. She started giving a hint about extra by touching a inner thighs and johnny. After 30 minutes. I got irritated and asked for extra she said she will do HJ + TL for 0.7 k I negotiated and asked her for.5 k and she agree she was young may be 25 years. She started removing top and I removed my dispo. She took Johnny and I started sucking boobs which is very tight and small with small black nips. She giving good HJ after sucking boobs for 10 minutes. I cum in her hand she cleaned all and started wearing clothes...Oh you indeed had a great time. Buddy give me reference of spa and area of sg. Am from Pune, will be visiting ahm soon.

Thanks.

Member #4465
01-30-16, 06:53
Met Bhavna yesterday.

Guided me to her place in the city.

As others had mentioned, not a great looker, but willing to please in BBBJ.

Didn't avail any other service except BBBJ.

Left relaxed.

WIR: not sure. May be not.

Damages: 2.5 k with place.

HornySperm09
01-30-16, 07:05
With the help from a'bad brother desibwoy went to thai spa near shyamal.

I went there around 12:30. And I guess I was their first customer of the day.

Inquired about discounts and offers. Was told they have buy one get one offer.

Also their packages are reasonable.

As I am not local went ahead with single session. I was allotted miss P.

Cute girl. Bit talkative. Around 26-27. BTW spa was looking upscale.

But noticed that rooms have no latch. And partition wall height was 8-9 feet.

And no ceiling. You can hear what's happening inside the partitions.

Rooms are decent size. With the mirror on one wall. I lied on the table and she entered the room.

She climbed the table, sat and did the prayer as I was her first customer of the day.

And then the magic started. Pretty good massage on back. Bums were generously explored.

She spent almost 30 min. On my back. Then I turned and first question was asked do you want to enjoy?

I asked how? She giggled and said you know what am I asking about.

And started the negotiation. Finally took B2 be and HJ in 2 k.

I shown her my concern about latch and open cubicle.

She made me relax and said don't you worry. You just enjoy. Off went her clothes.

She was in her underwear only. Started B2 be. It was ok. As her boobs were big but saggy / very soft.

Had fun for almost 20 min. After finishing took bath and I asked for her number whether she can meet outside.

And yes she gave me her number aswell. Lets see when I can utilize it. Hope to visit soon.

Cheers.

Desibwoy
01-30-16, 21:10
With the help from a'bad brother desibwoy went to thai spa near shyamal.

I went there around 12:30. And I guess I was their first customer of the day.

Inquired about discounts and offers. Was told they have buy one get one offer.

Also their packages are reasonable.

As I am not local went ahead with single session. I was allotted miss P.

Cute girl. Bit talkative. Around 26-27. BTW spa was looking upscale.

But noticed that rooms have no latch. And partition wall height was 8-9 feet.

And no ceiling. You can hear what's happening inside the partitions.

Rooms are decent size. With the mirror on one wall. I lied on the table and she entered the room...Great report HornySperm09!

I'm glad that you had a nice time in Ahmedabad.

Bring some whiskey for Miss P when you meet her next.

She gives amazing oral once intoxicated.

Cheers!

Gsahd07
01-31-16, 18:39
Great report HornySperm09!

I'm glad that you had a nice time in Ahmedabad.

Bring some whiskey for Miss P when you meet her next.

She gives amazing oral once intoxicated.

Cheers!I agree with Desibwoy. She was really got horny after intoxicated so you can release your sperm by BJ skills.

RedEyeJedi
02-01-16, 10:41
Hey,

I travel to AHM often, I had a dependable indi contact I met online a year ago and whom I met every time I was there. For some reason I'm not able to get in touch with her this time.

I would really appreciate any contacts from ISG brothers in AHM, Can help in other cities like Delhi, Bangalore & Mumbai with tried and tested contacts.

Jout74
02-01-16, 11:24
Hi guys,

Can anyone share digits for Bhavna and Nisha digits. Keen to try both out. Appreciate your help.

Tut Li
02-02-16, 03:05
Got these pictures from a new SP I am trying out but not sure if genuine or not. Please help guys. Does anyone have experience with these?Hey Lipton. I had chick in red outfit at Pune about an year back. It was 13 k LT from 9 to 9 from SP rohit. Pic is slightly photo shopped, but she is beautiful. I m curious to know how much is being asked at Ahmedabad for LT?

Jout74
02-02-16, 19:22
Thank you to both RahulMe1981 and Ferguson for providing me digits for Bhavna. I saw her today and it was wonderful time. I did not avail FS, but stick to something I enjoy which included BBBJ.

I have 3 days left in town and looking to explore as much as I can. If any one has good solid contacts including models please PM me.

Osho11
02-03-16, 10:26
Thank you to both RahulMe1981 and Ferguson for providing me digits for Bhavna. I saw her today and it was wonderful time. I did not avail FS, but stick to something I enjoy which included BBBJ.

I have 3 days left in town and looking to explore as much as I can. If any one has good solid contacts including models please PM me.I too want to digits for bhavna & massage parlour address.

Thanks.

Osho11
02-03-16, 11:40

I have 3 days left in town and looking to explore as much as I can. If any one has good solid contacts including models please PM me.Please dude give me bhavna's digits and the massage parlors address.

Greetings,

Jackson

GoldenTouch80
02-04-16, 07:59
Guys,

I don't monger much in India due to the tedious process in getting the right girl and the right provider. But this time while on my trip to Ahmedabad am thinking to try one. The supplier whom I contacted from his twitter posts sent me pictures of a lot of girls and of course the price too seems to be too good to be true. And I don't mind paying more for the right quality and the right service. I called him and told him about the scam that happens when we contact the providers and they send some different girl altogether. He said it won't happen. I said if I choose a girl, will he first send me pics o her with some message or prop like a handkerchief to prove that he really has that girl. He said yes and asked me to try him once and I surely shall get what I am shown.

Anyways I wanted to ask the experienced Ahd members some questions regarding the hotels. The 5* allow the girl to visit the room after check in?

Any scams that have happened or something I should be vary of? I shall meet him away from the hotel and see the girl and ask him to send her with me if I like her. But just thinking about the hotels. Hope they allow it. Also I am going to go only for high end or none. So if at all anybody has any good provider who can be trusted then do let me know.

I have a very very beautiful model like GF in Ahmedabad and I only be with her in all my trips, will be meeting her this time too, but will be going to Calcutta for a day and next day thinking about some paid fun. Any suggestions?

Uni Den
02-04-16, 09:23
Hey friends,

After quite a while, back on site, currently in Gujarat near Valsad. Please suggest any chick, want to try out. Please PM me.

Ben Nabob
02-04-16, 19:52
Went to the zoo-di-yuk spa today near I see I see bank. They have this 3 gujju girls. Massage is just for namesake. Rates are obviously lesser than Thai variety. Got HJ for. 5 k.

The experience was okay, can try if you have enough of Thai.

Osho11
02-05-16, 14:36
Today I had FS with a SW at sg highway. As this was my first visit to such women, I was little bit scared. Nevertheless I went into the bushes and asked them their price. All women were available for. 2 k except one she was charging. 3 k, I went for the. 3 k one. As I was about to enter into her I was really pissed off by my surroundings & the place where we were having intercourse. It happened over a mat on the ground with a dirty looking girl, not exactly dirty but a dark girl. But then you can't expect much for. 3 k. The entire time I was worried about police catching me in the act, so I quickly entered her, came into her and left. All this lasted all but 3 minutes and on my way back instead of being satisfied and happy, I was scared, scared about catching STD or AIDS (though I wore a jimmy hat and I am sure it wasn't torn, so no part of my penis touched her vagina), but still driving way back I experienced emotion of fear, anxiety, unhappiness instead of satisfaction (I know I was being irrational). I have enjoyed masturbating more than the intercourse that I had today, needless to say I won't be going back to that wretched place ever again, I should have left seeing the women, the place, surroundings I don't know why entered into act with her.

On the way back I stopped at Macdonalds and kept on telling myself I will never ever visit such a cheap SW again. I also had a look at my Johnny, because I experienced a little bit burning sensation, not extreme burning sensation just a slight burning sensation, I cleaned it with water. Do you think I should visit a doctor?

Sambha3142
02-05-16, 18:02
Hello brothers,

I am looking for a spa that has good massage services as well as guaranteed Extras. I am willing to share the work of my research.

PM is open thank you.

BoomBoomND
02-06-16, 20:14
Today I had FS with a SW at sg highway. As this was my first visit to such women, I was little bit scared. Nevertheless I went into the bushes and asked them their price. All women were available for. 2 k except one she was charging. 3 k, I went for the. 3 k one. As I was about to enter into her I was really pissed off by my surroundings & the place where we were having intercourse. It happened over a mat on the ground with a dirty looking girl, not exactly dirty but a dark girl. But then you can't expect much for. 3 k. The entire time I was worried about police catching me in the act, so I quickly entered her, came into her and left. All this lasted all but 3 minutes and on my way back instead of being satisfied and happy, I was scared, scared about catching STD or AIDS (though I wore a jimmy hat and I am sure it wasn't torn, so no part of my penis touched her vagina), but still driving way back I experienced emotion of fear, anxiety, unhappiness instead of satisfaction (I know I was being irrational). I have enjoyed masturbating more than the intercourse that I had today, needless to say I won't be going back to that wretched place ever again, I should have left seeing the women, the place, surroundings I don't know why entered into act with her.

On the way back I stopped at Macdonalds and kept on telling myself I will never ever visit such a cheap SW again. I also had a look at my Johnny, because I experienced a little bit burning sensation, not extreme burning sensation just a slight burning sensation, I cleaned it with water. Do you think I should visit a doctor?Bro,

You are paying with open fire.

Don't go to cheap SW play safe. On other part. Just be wait and watch, if you still have that burning sensation after 2 days then consult a doctor otherwise need not to worry much.

IAmJusForU
02-06-16, 22:17
Have been mongering in the city for the past 6 months.

FR 1 - 2.

Tried the sp in paldi 2 times hoping that the service wud improve. . disapointed. . someone has written a FR regarding the sp. Same experience. . non responsive girl. Barely ok looking. . no skills.

FR 3.

Then tried a sort of MP near Dr house.

OK as far as money is concerned but nothing to write aboutlack of options so I went again but they were not there.

FR 4 - 7.

Tried a new sp.

First 2 experiences were awesome but next 2 again disappointing. . no kissing. No real BJ CBJ etc.

Wud appreciate some good GFE contacts within 4 k.

JLipton555
02-06-16, 23:22
Hey Lipton. I had chick in red outfit at Pune about an year back. It was 13 k LT from 9 to 9 from SP rohit. Pic is slightly photo shopped, but she is beautiful. I m curious to know how much is being asked at Ahmedabad for LT?Thanks for that. But I really didn't avail SPs service because I didn't think it was genuine. He was asking around 15 K for her. I am guessing these fake SPs can get hold of these pics too and use them.

I wanted to try an indy and actually got lucky and found one from Anand. I won't disclose her real name but her attitude was great and she was quite frank. She was so-so in the sex department but it was a great experience none the less.

I also tried booking Oyo rooms for this encounter since I didn't know many hotels that accommodated such encounters. But unfortunately it didn't work out and the manager refused to admit. Luckily I didn't pre-pay but still was a bad experience.

Results:

6 K for her and 1 K for room.

BJ: 7/10.

Looks: 7/10 (A bit fat but fairer skin makes it work).

I wouldn't mind sharing her details for another indy contacts or high class SPs.

Osho11
02-07-16, 04:37
Bro,

You are paying with open fire.

Don't go to cheap SW play safe. On other part. Just be wait and watch, if you still have that burning sensation after 2 days then consult a doctor otherwise need not to worry much.I am glad someone replied to my post. As I am writing this it has been 1 and half days, there is no burning sensation or any other marks or sores around the genital area, I guess that means I am safe. I will never ever visit such cheap SW. It was a stupid mistake, won't happen again.

Bro you have asked me to play safe, by playing safe you mean visit to upscale MP's or spa's? I don't know of any upscale CG, otherwise I would have gone to her instead of going to that cheap SW.

Thanks bro for reading my post.

Frank1232
02-08-16, 11:02
Was just referring to the group, as I will be coming to Ahmedabad for a few days and read your FR. Well its good to know that you have already made up of your mind of not doing that. It is the worst thing that you would want to repeat. There is always a great deal of risk in Street SW. If you had given protection to Johnny boy, as such nothing to worry. Also, its good that you finished the deed early. As, being in for a longer time, exposes some blood vessels in the vagina and thus increases the chances of contracting a disease. Also, you are never sure, how many times before you she had it. However, for safety side would suggest to get yourself checked after some time say 2-3 months and then again after 3 months. If there is nothing serious that you can see then relax and get checked after sometime.

Take care bro. All the best. Have a great day.

On the way back I stopped at Macdonalds and kept on telling myself I will never ever visit such a cheap SW again. I also had a look at my Johnny, because I experienced a little bit burning sensation, not extreme burning sensation just a slight burning sensation, I cleaned it with water. Do you think I should visit a doctor?

Frank1232
02-08-16, 11:09
Hello everyone,

Am in Ahmedabad for a couple of days. Tried some spas in satellite including the by the name of holy river. But, no success. Any leads for indis or spas with FS? Anything I should be aware of regarding LE?

Member #4465
02-08-16, 14:40
Hi,

I have shared the digits of a BBW HW to few members and given my reference.

She whatsapped asking about people contacting her. Please PM me in case any of you contacted her.

Thanks

TishRakit
02-09-16, 05:48
I have been a regular visitors of the forms post and have visited 12 MP. I usually try out a different MP all time. In have tried quite a extras at MP. If you are looking for FS you must try the MP at thaltej but a little expensive as you might feel but its worth a exp with a Thai girl there. One can also try a MP at satellite offering all extras on 3 located near to famous bazaar. I prefer to have some quality massage and if you are looking for same try out the massage who deeply cares about nature at satellite that don't do any extras but one of the best massage exp I had there.

I am looking for MP with indies or gujju to try can any one help as where I cabin find the same with good extras on cards.

Kunal14
02-09-16, 09:49
Hello everyone,

Am coming to Ahmadabad for a couple of days. Any leads for indis for FS?

I would really appreciate any contacts from ISG brothers in Ahmadabad, Can help with tried and tested contacts.

As I m ready to share Mumbai Indi or HW contact details.

Regards.

Kunal

FunkyHapster
02-09-16, 11:31
Any indi near Maninagar with place? Kindly PM me.

Thanks.

Newser8008
02-09-16, 17:44
Planning a trip to Ahmedabad soon for business purpose. Can someone please pm me details of hotspots such as massages and good GF friendly hotels and some pick up spots?

Sam1975
02-10-16, 07:40

I have 3 days left in town and looking to explore as much as I can. If any one has good solid contacts including models please PM me.Can I get the digits of Bhavna with contact details?

Thanks

Greetings,

Jackson

Pawar1234
02-10-16, 12:19
Hi,

I have been following this forum for a few months now and have just taken the subscription.

I have only done the MP scene in Ahmedabad and would like to go the full distance. I have lot of contacts with MP's which I am willing to exchange for indi information.

Please PM me.

P.S this is the first time I am posting. Please excuse any mistakes I have made in the post.

Thanks