PDA

View Full Version : Ahmedabad

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Pawar1234
02-10-16, 12:35
Thank you to both RahulMe1981 and Ferguson for providing me digits for Bhavna. I saw her today and it was wonderful time. I did not avail FS, but stick to something I enjoy which included BBBJ.

I have 3 days left in town and looking to explore as much as I can. If any one has good solid contacts including models please PM me.Hi,

Can you please share digits of Bhavna. Can reciprocate with lots of MP contacts.

Thanks.

Osho11
02-10-16, 14:49
Just talked with an indie, 36 years old, works from home, she has agreed to FS. Her location is Bhyungdev sola road. Digits ending with 902, anyone here who has visited her? What was the experience. I am planning to go tomorrow just wanted an idea of what to expect.

Osho11
02-11-16, 10:41
Hello my fellow mongers,

Just purchased a subscription, please message me digits & pics of independent.

Thanks

Pawar1234
02-11-16, 11:54
Till now I have only experienced the MP scene in Ahmedabad.

I am regular at and spa in the G tree mall and King's palace spa.

Miss O at the first spa gives awesome HJ for 2 k.

Miss are at the later is quite good, but haven't tried any other therapists there.

Pawar1234
02-11-16, 12:00
Yesterday saw an ad on the net, called the number. There was a lady on the other side.

Talked about the offer and decided to go.

She gave me directions toward her place.

Reached there. Place was a beautiful luxurious bungalow, away from the crowd; clean, plush, two-storied home.

Lady was a 50-55-something. She manages this business and has two girls with her for service.

Sat for a while, comforted myself. Then saw the girls.

One chick was Punjabi super white milky skinned, and the other one plump and curvy with big boobs but a little dark skinned. Opted for the Punjabi one..Hi,

Can you please PM me the digits. Much appreciated.

FunkyHapster
02-11-16, 12:11
Mind sharing her name and service she offers. Waiting for your FR. My PM is active.

Just talked with an indie, 36 years old, works from home, she has agreed to FS. Her location is Bhyungdev sola road. Digits ending with 902, anyone here who has visited her? What was the experience. I am planning to go tomorrow just wanted an idea of what to expect.

Doubting Tomas
02-12-16, 03:41
Hi,

Paying 2 K for just a HJ doesn't make any sense. We should not inflate the prices.

Some simple pricing are.

HJ 1 K.

HJ with TL 1.5 K.

BJ 2 K.

B2B 3 to 4 k.

FS Between 2 to 5 K.

Gujju girls charges less for HJ but without proper skills.

Cheers,

DT

Till now I have only experienced the MP scene in Ahmedabad.

I am regular at and spa in the G tree mall and King's palace spa.

Miss O at the first spa gives awesome HJ for 2 k.

Miss are at the later is quite good, but haven't tried any other therapists there.

Gsahd07
02-12-16, 06:15
Hi,

Paying 2 K for just a HJ doesn't make any sense. We should not inflate the prices.

Some simple pricing are.

HJ 1 K.

HJ with TL 1.5 K.

BJ 2 K.

B2B 3 to 4 k.

FS Between 2 to 5 K.

Cheers,

DTI back you Doubting Tomas, it was a normal rate going on every part of India. So please try to maintain the rate so everyone can enjoy mongering.

Cheers,

GS

Gsahd07
02-12-16, 06:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sex Lover2
02-12-16, 09:19
Hello monger friends,

Be carefull as LE activities in the city. Take care.

Osho11
02-12-16, 11:07
I checked abbreviations, but there is no B2B in the list. If I have to guess, I think it stands for bareback 2 bareback, am I correct? What actually happens in B2B? PM me, thanks.

BluffMasterKk
02-12-16, 11:30
Hello mongering friends.,

I have always had HJ, BJ and B2B at different spas in Ahmedabad and have posted the FRs for same. Now I am desperate to try a spa that provides FS.

Please let me know the rates and the initials of spa and the therapists. I don't have a subscription and I don't know if its worth it as I think there are no good independent girls right now. I might be wrong too. But that's why I am willing to take a chance with spa.

Would highly appreciate your help and would post the FR.

Cheers

SmithCg
02-12-16, 16:52
Hello,

I have activated my Om. Can anyone send spa contacts with full extras and FS and B2B with rates. Only classy. Inde contacts in Ahmedabad if any one can PM me. Its active.

Mohak27
02-12-16, 16:59
Yesterday saw an ad on the net, called the number. There was a lady on the other side.

Reached there. Place was a beautiful luxurious bungalow, away from the crowd; clean, plush, two-storied home.

Lady was a 50-55-something. She manages this business and has two girls with her for service.

One chick was Punjabi super white milky skinned, and the other one plump and curvy with big boobs but a little dark skinned. Opted for the Punjabi one..Can you please share the contact. I just bought subscription and this is my first post. I assume PM is active.

TIA.

SmithCg
02-12-16, 17:42
Have activated my pm. If any user can provide me Ahmedabad inde details or spas, If anyone has it he can post a message here and I can later give my details of contact by PM.

Gsahd07
02-12-16, 17:54
Hello monger friends,

Be carefull as LE activities in the city. Take care.Where in Ahmedabad? Can you throw some light. So we all can avoid that?

Osho11
02-13-16, 04:21
Beware / A sex racket was busted in Vejalpur. For further details Google it.

SmithCg
02-13-16, 04:29
Activated my PM. Can any fellow member let me know some inde or spa with FS. Reply on the forum. I can send my contact details as PM to that ID.

FindingSex
02-13-16, 09:22
Agreed with Thomas completely. Guys please don't overpay.

I've recently noticed at Spas (I've membership of 3 Spas) recently that girls started asking too much.

And one of my friend had a very bad experience at TBS at SoBo where girl forced him to do FS OR B2 be and she has asked to pay 6 k for that.

He declined and girl stopped massage. He was not interested in FS but happy to pay 2. 5 k-3 k for BJ + TL but still girl declined the offer and insisted for FS only.

WTH man!

I've also personally faced such kind of issues where girls forced to do B2 be for 4 k. And believe me, B2 be is not actual B2 be. They were just opening their body and let you suck her and that's they call B2 be. There is nothing like B2 be massage and don't think, they even know about it.

So girls are just looting. .

Hi,

Some simple pricing are.

HJ 1 K.

HJ with TL 1.5 K.

BJ 2 K.

B2B 3 to 4 k.

FS Between 2 to 5 K.

Cheers,

DT

RaviIsBest
02-13-16, 13:48
Thank you BiteNEat for sharing the contact.

About Her. Her name is Riya. She is 30 BBBW working for some IT Co. Fair Skin with many White stretch Marks. Opted for Orals only as she had THAT Female Time. She flirted on chat. Knows Fluent English.

Experience. I have had many mongering experience, like say in 6 Countries & Multiple nationalities, but I would rate her as Queen of Orals. Her BBBJ is out of the world. She goes Deep Throats like real deep & provides CIM, COF & DFK. Did 2 sessions of Orals & Johny was literally sucked desert dry. Very co-operative. Should definitely try if you are into BBW. No time watcher.

Damage. She charges 8 k for 2 sessions of FS. Since it was just orals she said pay afterwards whatever you feel good.

Time & Place of Meet. Met her yesterday at 'ID-and' Hotel on SG Highway (with Punjabi restaurant). Its GF Friendly if you check in together.

Special Note. My cell was constantly pinging due to friends bachelor party. She was up for that also like gang bang but only orals although didn't took her as it was our 1st time only.

Sharing contact. Please contact BiteNEat for contact.

Pawar1234
02-14-16, 14:16
Agreed with Thomas completely. Guys please don't overpay.

I've recently noticed at Spas (I've membership of 3 Spas) recently that girls started asking too much.

And one of my friend had a very bad experience at TBS at SoBo where girl forced him to do FS OR B2 be and she has asked to pay 6 k for that.

He declined and girl stopped massage. He was not interested in FS but happy to pay 2. 5 k-3 k for BJ + TL but still girl declined the offer and insisted for FS only.

WTH man!

I've also personally faced such kind of issues where girls forced to do B2 be for 4 k. And believe me, B2 be is not actual B2 be. They were just opening their body and let you suck her and that's they call B2 be. There is nothing like B2 be massage and don't think, they even know about it.

So girls are just looting..I know 2000- is more then the normal rate, but you have experience her services to know that it is absolutely worth it. And she refuses to bargain.

Doubting Tomas
02-14-16, 15:23
I am writing this with a certain amount of annoyance and anger. However it doesn't mean that what I am going to share is not true. This report deals with facts, and truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I had an opportunity to have an encounter with much hyped MILF of this forum Bhavna.

Would not get in details as to how I got the number and all. Would just like to share my feelings. The entire episode was pathetic. Let me tell you guys something.

1] If I have been forced to 100 years of celibacy, just one day of sex and then another 100 years of celibacy, and that one chance of sex would be with her, I would happily take another 100 years of celibacy without even touching her.

2] I am just an average upper middle class guy, like most of the forum members, harboring the dream of becoming a multi millionaire one day. If someone wants to give those multi millions to me simply by having sex with her, I would decline and instead choose to earn those millions hard way.

3] If by some miracle the entire human race has been wiped out from the face if the earth, living only me behind as the survivor, and if I come to know that there's a female survivor also and together we can keep human race being extinct for the earth, and that female turns out to be her, I would happily keep the mother earth barren but don't even think of touching her.

Why?

1] Some females are blessed with figure, others are with structure. She hasn't got any of this. She is one of the most ugly looking creatures. I should have declined the moment I saw her. But for the sake of decency, modesty and not being rude, I reluctantly went to room with her.

2] She doesn't have good dressing sense, even her lingerie is very cheap. She doesn't even have sense as to how to get started as she took of her clothes without any preamble and asked me to remove mine also. It is this time that I noticed that her entire tummy is full of ugly stretch marks and she doesn't look desirable at all. Her naked body was looking quite vulgar, disgusting, and filthy. I still stuck just so that she doesn't feel offended. However, I made clear to her that I want to avail just orals and am not at all interested in intercourse.

3] Her oral skills are nothing to write about. It's just felt like a six months old baby is having the milk from nippled bottle. No grace, fiancé, or sensuality. It's at this point that I had had enough, asked her to stop in most polite manner, paid her, and stormed out of place.

Some humble requests to fellow mongers.

1] I know that pain and pleasure are highly subjective, and everyone is not equally blessed with the taste, still just to get some quality contacts from other members, it's not cool to hype and then throw these kinds of contacts to fellow brothers.

2] Well most of us are educated here, and many of us also have PM subscription, so spending some extra is not that much big deal for us. The point is instead of looking for downright cheap sex, we can look for something reasonable. The first thought I had when I saw her was that even a labor class person would avoid her. Let us use this unique forum for quality tips and keep rubbish off.

3] Without disrespect to the brothers who liked her or her services and hyped her, guys, either you have not experienced what proper services are, or you are despo of the despos, or you need a mental check up. (No pun intended. I am damn serious).

I have been to shadiest places in search of some quality mongering through years and I also had my share of disappointments. However, yesterday was the lowest point of my mongering life.

It's been after 24 hours that I am gathering my thoughts and writing this, still angry with myself more than with any one else.

Some of you may consider this disrespectful, harsh, and rude. But believe me it's genuine and straight forward.

Cheers,

DT

NeedThatFun
02-14-16, 17:38
This is my first FR here. Happened to come here on business and got this contact from a good friend. Her name starts with S but I call her butter.

I met her for a night and an awesome experience. It was like I met my girlfriend whom I had lost for years. She just grabbed me and I can't forget the kiss still. A girl who knows how to please a man. If you are one who believes in experience and not just sex, you should meet her.

I just had a full hearty three sessions from night till morning with lots of chit chat, can't take out the bouncing bums out of my sight in doggy and reverse CG. Asks for fuck me hard. She is a perfect meat teaser and classy. At least for me.

I will be looking for more in my next visit and we have plans to go to mount Abu. Not sure how the place is.

My rating.

DFK: 10/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 10/10 I am a pussy worshiper she came twice as I suck.

Skin: 10/10 very soft and clean.

Attitude: 9/10 English language.

WIR: absolutely.

Damage: 12 k (negotiated).

Happy to help fellow bros who have at least two FRs or can give genuine contacts in Bangalore or Chennai for independent girls.

Enjoy guys.

Gsahd07
02-15-16, 12:27
Hi guys,

Thanks to Osho11 who shared the number with me of this Indi Padma.

I called her on Saturday to confirm the availability. She wants me to come at 7 in evening at her place. So finally said yes and reached their at 7 o'clock. She guided me to the place it was located in apartment near No- run- full. She was very cautious about the location and I was also get little scare about location. I parked vehicle outside apartment and went inside it was a small apartment on ground floor. She greeted me and take me to the room. And we chit chat for while she offered tea and water but I denied. She asked for money as I gave her and she told me to remove clothes. And guided me to the bed and I was in my inner wear. She started giving massage for while and keep talking about place, how she started and moving to another place in Ahmedabad etc.

After 10 of massage she removed my innerwear and started giving bum massage. After 10 min. She told me to turn around and started playing with johnny and keep massaging my legs. After half hour she started removing her clothes. Little bit belly fat and tight boobs without stretch mark. She asked me what I need I said lets start with BJ and she started licking balls and slowly started kissing johnny and started giving BBBJ. I was so turned on after 5 minutes. I stopped her and started sucking boobs and she started moaning which is of course I think fake. In between I insert my finger and she was wet their. So johnny got excited and ready to fuck. She helped me wear Condom and asked me which position you want I was in mood to fuck her in miss. And started fucking her she started moaning I started thumping faster and she was started saying don't come fuck me more. After fucking her for 10 minutes. I discharge and she removed the Condom. She guided me to washroom were their is a hot water. I washed johnny and got dressed. Talk with her for while she told me to refer her so I said sure and left the house.

Overall good experience except the location.

Attitude: 8/10 (very talkative).

Boobs: 8/10 (small but very tight).

Looks: 5/10 (aunty type).

BBBJ: Yes.

CIM: Didn't asked her.

Anal: Didn't asked her.

Damage: 2 k including body massage.

WIR: Yes. She is moving to Naroda and promised me her friend over there.

Osho11
02-16-16, 05:22
Hi guys,

I called her on Saturday to confirm the availability. She wants me to come at 7 in evening at her place. So finally said yes and reached their at 7 o'clock. She guided me to the place it was located in apartment near No- run- full. She was very cautious about the location and I was also get little scare about location. I parked vehicle outside apartment and went inside it was a small apartment on ground floor. She greeted me and take me to the room. And we chit chat for while she offered tea and water but I denied. She asked for money as I gave her and she told me to remove clothes. And guided me to the bed and I was in my inner wear. She started giving massage for while and keep talking about place, how she started and moving to another place in Ahmedabad etc.

After 10 of massage she removed my innerwear and started giving bum massage. After 10 min. She told me to turn around and started playing with johnny and keep massaging my legs. After half hour she started removing her clothes. Little bit belly fat and tight boobs without stretch mark. She asked me what I need I said lets start with BJ and she started licking balls and slowly started kissing johnny and started giving BBBJ. I was so turned on after 5 minutes..Happy to help bro. In future too if I get digits will pass on to you. And I hope you will do the same.

I hope others here will also share contact details with me, as I will with them (I shared details of this indie with anyone who asked of me) . Don't judge me harshly because of some misunderstanding / because some SW failed to comprehend what I meant. Failed to correctly gauge the things we were discussing.

Desibwoy
02-16-16, 07:05
Need contact of Thai ladies who come for outcall. Bored of the regular ones. Happy to reciprocate in exchange.

XxWolf
02-16-16, 09:33
Hi I've received the following pictures from an SP. Any reviews or suggestions?

Pawar1234
02-16-16, 10:49
Hi guys,

After 10 of massage she removed my innerwear and started giving bum massage. After 10 min. She told me to turn around and started playing with johnny and keep massaging my legs. After half hour she started removing her clothes. Little bit belly fat and tight boobs without stretch mark. She asked me what I need I said lets start with BJ and she started licking balls and slowly started kissing johnny and started giving BBBJ. I was so turned on after 5 minutes. I stopped her and started sucking boobs and she started moaning which is of course I think fake. In between I insert my finger and she was wet their. So johnny got excited and ready to fuck. She helped me wear Condom and asked me which position you want I was in mood to fuck her in miss. And started fucking her she started moaning I started thumping faster and she was started saying don't come fuck me more. After fucking her for 10 minutes. I discharge and she removed the Condom..Bro. Can you please PM me her contact details. Much thanks.

Mohak27
02-16-16, 12:32
This is my first FR and please excuse me for any violation.

Been to this MP near mall near drive-in. Please schedule your appointment. Even though they have 9 rooms and 11 therapist I didn't get walk-in appointment.

They have all Thai therapist. One that was assigned to me was OK (above average but not the best). Her name was Miss P.

She greeted me with"Hello, darling" so I was pretty sure that I will get extras.

She asked 4 k for B2B. Negotiated to 1.5 k for HJ and TL.

She give good HJ but was in hurry to finish the job.

Damage: 1.1 k at counter and 1.5 k to her.

Will go again for another therapist.

Does anyone have any contact of MP with FS or any Indi?

Gsahd07
02-16-16, 16:33
Happy to help bro. In future too if I get digits will pass on to you. And I hope you will do the same.

I hope others here will also share contact details with me, as I will with them (I shared details of this indie with anyone who asked of me) . Don't judge me harshly because of some misunderstanding / because some SW failed to comprehend what I meant. Failed to correctly gauge the things we were discussing.Yes bro I will definitely share if got something after all we all are here for mongering. To keep Ahmedabad forum active we should keep sharing and posting FR because sharing is caring.

Cheers,

GS

Member #4465
02-16-16, 17:50
Hi I've received the following pictures from an SP. Any reviews or suggestions?I met the second last girl (in red t-shirt) today. Overall, was a good experience. Will write a separate report on her now.

Member #4465
02-16-16, 18:27
Thanks to FS for sharing the contact of the SP.

Called up today and SP sent few pics on whatsapp. Chose the girl attached in pics here.

Reached the place at the stipulated time.

Went to the small hotel suggested by SP. Place was OK OK. No A/C. Only fan, but bathroom and room was clean. For 400 for a cpl of hrs (hotel is only for GF, not for normal stay in any standards).

Next time would prefer to meet the girl in a good hotel of my choice. I prefer one of the big hotels in Ashram Road which are girl friendly to some extent.

Anyways, called up and informed the room number.

The girl was in room within 5 minutes.

She was the same girl in the pic, but was not as well groomed as in the pic. But was looking really decent and good.

Her name is Ms. S. Had some chit chat (she was hugging and lying down while chatting). Started off kissing her neck and cheeks. She does not do DFK. Tgen slowly started undressing. Good body and nice petite boobs (pics are misleading. She actually has boobs). Was very clean and smelt good.

Had CBJ, doggie and then finished in missionary. Doggie was awesome fun holding her petite waist and feeling her boobs from behind.

Overall, a great experience, given that this is in Ahmedabad.

Damages: 3100 + 400 place.

WIR: will repeat SP, but a different chick.

Have fun and stay safe guys!

Sam1975
02-17-16, 06:51
Hello,

I have just active my PM please PM me good SP or Indi contact details on my PM.

I will also share if I got any good SP contact.

FindingSex
02-17-16, 07:53
Good to hear that you had a nice time. You forgot to attach pics so please do attach.

Called up today and SP sent few pics on whatsapp. Chose the girl attached in pics here.

Went to the small hotel suggested by SP. Place was OK OK. No A/C. Only fan, but bathroom and room was clean. For 400 for a cpl of hrs (hotel is only for GF, not for normal stay in any standards).

Next time would prefer to meet the girl in a good hotel of my choice. I prefer one of the big hotels in Ashram Road which are girl friendly to some extent.

Anyways, called up and informed the room number.

Wesex
02-17-16, 14:09
Bro. Can you please PM me her contact details. Much thanks. As i am in ahmedabad and want to have some fun tooCan you please share the number please.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RaviIsBest
02-17-16, 14:10
Nice FR.

Please attach Pics. Please PM me SP number.

Good to hear that you had a nice time. You forgot to attach pics so please do attach.

BigShot007
02-17-16, 15:19
Please send so number in PM.

Nice one.

Anyways, called up and informed the room number...

JackDawson1606
02-17-16, 16:00
You need to read post no 2034 to understand which girl BiteNEat is talking about.

Kunal14
02-18-16, 07:21
Thanks to KoolBoy and Rahul2059 Sir.

Given that this is in Ahmadabad.

Bhavna not look good but she is definitely the Queen of orals, have only one word for her service awesome.

Overall, a great experience.

Thanks Sir ji for great treat.

Damages: 1500.

Regards.

Sam1975
02-18-16, 08:21
Hello friends,

I am new here can any one share contact nos of good SP or Inde on my PM.

Sam1975
02-18-16, 16:09

Bhavna not look good but she is definitely the Queen of orals, Have only one word for her service Awesome.

Regards.Please share contact of Bhavna my PM is active thanks.

Revers
02-18-16, 21:20
There is too many hot and very action full FS available.

Tomorrow I also visit Ahmedabad. Need small help from allFS members. Any one can activate my PM service. I have debit card only. Please please please.

Pawar1234
02-19-16, 06:06

Bhavna not look good but she is definitely the Queen of orals, Have only one word for her service Awesome.

Regards.She is quoting 2500 to me. (with place).

Mike963
02-19-16, 11:19
Hi I've received the following pictures from an SP. Any reviews or suggestions?Hi,

Did you try any of these girls?

JayFun123
02-19-16, 12:07
Hello friends,

My PM is activated now. Please PM me the contacts of any inde or SP in Vadodara or Ahmedabad. It will be great appreciated. I will also reciprocate the same.

JackDawson1606
02-19-16, 18:21
Special thanks to BiteNEat and Gsahd07 for sharing contacts of indies and spas. Appreciate your help guys. Thank you so much.

Day1- thanks to BiteNEat got the contact of SP be. Shared pics on wapp and deal fixed. He guided me to a place that is under renovation but when jonny is hungry place doesn't matter. The girl came in at the appointed time and we had fun. Obviously this forum is for sharing contacts and not details of the deed as everyone here knows what happens. Although the girl was in a hurry and the act had to be completed fast which was the only drawback but getting a genuine contact was far more advantageous than the drawback.

Now I should mention here that contact of this SP was shared after a super indie contact. But unfortunately the indie was out of town during my stay in Ahmd. Guys please do not ask me for contacts. This privilege lies with BiteNEat. You rock man!

Day 2- thanks to Gsahd07 got contact of this indie who operates from her place at Npura. Very talkative as told earlier by Gsahd07. Dry massage before the deed is complimentary. But again when you want to feed jonny within the budget you don't care. She is cooperative and makes you very comfortable. Damages 2000 including place.

After the barrage of listening to the talking felt the need to relax and so headed to the spa suggested by Gsahd07. Wanted to try local flavour and I should say local flavour is awesome. At start she did not understand my request of pulling down the dispos. I thought it would be KLPD. But then after massaging the chest she herself popped the question. HJ+TL was awesome. Damages 1600 at counter and 1000 tips.

Indeed all this wouldn't have been possible without these two buddies. I owe you in Mumbai and Pune.

Once again I request all to contact them and not me for digits of the contacts shared.

Tut Li
02-19-16, 19:48

Regards.Bro. Being an inde, you would have avoided posting her pic. I m not from this forum but felt worth to mention.

RahulMe1981
02-20-16, 07:43
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Kunal14
02-20-16, 08:08
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

CheckMeNow
02-20-16, 09:24
Hi everyone,

Interested in FS or even just BJ offering MP. Went to one on T lane but just got HJ. PM activated. Appreciate help.

XxWolf
02-20-16, 11:36
Unfortunately no. Most of them had very exorbitant prices and one who was not that expensive was sadly not available for the time I wanted. Hope to travel soon and try at least one of them out.

Hi,

Did you try any of these girls?

BigShot007
02-20-16, 15:23
Dear bro,

This forum is to help and for provide genuine number.

Member since couple of months but not much active.

Shout help and number from senior but not getting details.

Only Rahulbhai had done help me.

Thanks Rahulbhai.

Requested other senior to provide details.

Will also reciprocate same if I have details.

Thanks in advance and help.

NeedThatFun
02-20-16, 17:53
I should not have written this FR. I somehow felt that the maturity level of fellow ISGians who approached was questionable.

Questions such as:

She says she is SA where as you said she is Such.

Her number says she is from Mumbai and you said she is from Ahmedabad.

Which hotel you met and the guy probably took a day to check with the contact I shared and comes back and says. She denies had been to the hotel you said.

Guys, I am a believer and do many things in faith and sound judgment. I can't carrying blood samples to get you DNA samples of the girl I met. Nor am I your verification center. I probably will share in PM from now. As I met such guys here too. No more FRs.

Grow up guys. Do your due diligence. It's not difficult. Find the art of questioning.

This is my first FR here. Happened to come here on business and got this contact from a good friend. Her name starts with S but I call her butter.

I met her for a night and an awesome experience. It was like I met my girlfriend whom I had lost for years. She just grabbed me and I can't forget the kiss still. A girl who knows how to please a man. If you are one who believes in experience and not just sex, you should meet her.

I just had a full hearty three sessions from night till morning with lots of chit chat, can't take out the bouncing bums out of my sight in doggy and reverse CG. Asks for fuck me hard. She is a perfect meat teaser and classy. At least for me.

I will be looking for more in my next visit and we have plans to go to mount Abu. Not sure how the place is.

My rating.

DFK: 10/10.

Boobs: 7/10..

Hifly
02-20-16, 18:08
Look very good. What was the cost suggested?

Hifly.

Hi I've received the following pictures from an SP. Any reviews or suggestions?

LittelBond
02-21-16, 07:58
Too much over reaction. To me there are no such offensive Q in list which you pointed out dude.

I have also gone through lot many Qs in response to my FR. And lot many may also have gone through same type of Qs in either PM or in public reply.

Writing FR or sharing contact in my opinion should be totally unconditional.

When I share contact or ask contact I keep it that way. (You might have noticed my pattern in my PM as well).

Anyways take a chill pill. I do agree abusive or offensive comment are difficult to tolerate. But such type of Q are natural sometime. And no need to create big hoopla out of it.

If you don't like Qs just don't reply. In my opinion you can't change whole world for such small little topic.

Anyways this is purely my believe.

I should not have written this FR. I somehow felt that the maturity level of fellow ISGians who approached was questionable.

Questions such as:

Which hotel you met and the guy probably took a day to check with the contact I shared and comes back and says. She denies had been to the hotel you said.

Guys, I am a believer and do many things in faith and sound judgment. I can't carrying blood samples to get you DNA samples of the girl I met. Nor am I your verification center. I probably will share in PM from now. As I met such guys here too. No more FRs.

Grow up guys. Do your due diligence. It's not difficult. Find the art of questioning.

Pawar1234
02-22-16, 08:30
Hi,

The other day on the way to work I was passing AT spa near see g road. I saw this two Thai chicks entering the building. One of them (in a red shirt) was tall and thin with the most amazing rack. If anyone has information on this girl please pm me her details. Would love to try her.

Thanks.

JayFun123
02-22-16, 09:43
Hello guys,

Yesterday I called a contact of SP and appointed a really so good girl. I appointed her for night. He guide me to the hotel near Gotri area on SG highway. The same girl as shown in pic was arrived and enter to the hotel with ID proof. She has really damn good figure and service was also 7/10. She is moving to hone today but will come after a month.

Total damage 10 k for whole night. I can share her pic in PM if someone wants.

XxWolf
02-22-16, 10:16
Between 15 to 25 k.

Look very good. What was the cost suggested?

Hifly.

Sandy31
02-22-16, 11:33
Hello friends,

Trip to Ahmedabad soon for business purpose on 26th of this month will staying near airport. Can someone please pm me details of some good reliable Sp or indi, but me interested in dance gals were she can perform room program.

Thanks in advance.

CoolStudGuy
02-23-16, 20:39
Dear all,

Coming to Ahmedabad today can anyone share some good indie numbers.

Thanks.

Newser8008
02-24-16, 23:28
Thanks to Gsahd07 for providing the ref to the spa. As per recommendations booked Miss P on my last visit to Ahmedabad.

Great session with BBBJ+B2B. She even asked me to share my number so that she can catch up when in Mumbai but I didn't give her.

Got a 1+1 offer at counter which I took but didn't get to utilize the free massage.

Tool Bag
02-25-16, 07:48
This is my first FR, please excuse for mistakes.

Though the report is not relevant to this forum.

For last few months I was on business trip to Africa.

During trip to Africa, I had a 16 hrs gap at Dubai be / w two connecting flights. So took a day transit visa.

Checked into a hotel in Bur Dubai.

Had read about in Dubai grp about club experience so decided to check out some clubs, entry fees to Russian club was 150 AED along with two drinks.

Checked out a good girl with good figure about 6 feet tall slim and cream white, approached her with a drink she quoted 1500 AED Negotiated for 1200 AED with place for full night.

We entered her apartment it was 5 star standards, started with DFK Proceeded to washroom. She took out my clothes followed by her.

Model alike looks, she started licking body followed by BJ under shower, proceed to bed tried all possible position.

Chatted had another shot during late mid night and early morning.

It is one of the most unforgettable, suggest everyone to experience the same once in lifetime.

Repeated same with a African girl on return, similar experience but you can fell the afro heat.

Both experience non comparable.

Arrived in Ahm will try the sensational spa.

Will appreciate if someone can share some indi details.

BlackPearl8
02-25-16, 08:17
Hi,

Can you just help me with that contact detail?

Questions such as:

Grow up guys. Do your due diligence. It's not difficult. Find the art of questioning.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RahulMe1981
02-25-16, 11:16
A week back, my friend who is in Ahmadabad for work planned to have some hot fun together and finally took Bhavna in noon for 3 hours. I will not write in detail as she is very very good in giving deep throat and CIM. We both had 3 CIM in appx 4 hours. Did simultaneous BBBJ, face fuck, in different positions. Even my friend fucked her Ass badly and at the same time I fucked her month. It was purely blissful time to unload all our protein in her throat. She in fact likes it much. A true value for money who are BBBJ crazy and doesn't look for looks.

Cheers! Awesome time.

Look: 5/10.

BBBJ, deep throat: yeah.

CIM: unbelievable.

Rim and Anal too.

Tool Bag
02-26-16, 10:08
Thanks to Gsahd07 for providing the ref to the spa.

As recommended booked Miss P.

Great session with BBBJ+B2B.

Amazing experience.

Dear member.

Please PM any more contacts if available with you.

Thanks in advance.

NeedThatFun
02-28-16, 10:44
Hi guys,

Some of you were generous to share the contact at Ahmedabad.

I did go ahead and try couple of them but went back to my butter again.

I guess it is dry here and guys are just willing to collect contact.

Nevertheless Butter and I met back at the same place, another amazing night. Thanks to fellow mongers, she was quite free since last three weeks, which worked in my favor. She was more than willing to please me. A drink with her revealed her journey from Mumbai back to her home town and offering this service since last few months. Explains her involved pursuit of sex. This time I got ks chill thrill and got her excited. Had my best three sessions. Amazing time again. Going back a happy man.

Familiarity has some bonus and that came with lot of cuddling and access this time.

Happy to share number, but please share some quality inde like Ms. S aka butter.

RaviIsBest
02-28-16, 11:59
Hi,

I am in contact with a couple in Ahmedabad. They are locals. Found them on Locanto. Guy's name is Abhi. We are planning a 3 some this Friday. Does anyone have tried them before here. I am 50/50 on genuineness of this. Earlier they wanted to meet at there place but I have recommended a star hotel instead (Fair Turf) & awaiting there reply. They are only available from 7-10 pm in the evening. Seniors please help.

Thanks.

Ravi

JayFun123
02-28-16, 12:38
Hello,

Does anyone knows inde khooshboo in Ahmedabad. If anyone knows then please PM me.

Recharge
02-29-16, 08:13
Hi,

I often visit Ahmedabad due to official work. I have certain bad and certain good experiences. Lets start with a good one. Few days ago I saw an ad on locanto. Called the SP. He send me some pics. I asked about genuine. He told me that all are genuine. Booked one for ST. He asked me to check in in a hotel suggested by him. Hotel was OK. After checking in called him, within 10-15 minutes. The girl arrived. Same as she was in pic. Had a good time spent with her. One negative point was that she was in a bit hurry. Overall good experience.

Damage - 2 k+500 hotel room.

WhyWorry999
02-29-16, 10:51
Hi,

I am in contact with a couple in Ahmedabad. They are locals. Found them on Locanto. Guy's name is Abhi. We are planning a 3 some this Friday. Does anyone have tried them before here. I am 50/50 on genuineness of this. Earlier they wanted to meet at there place but I have recommended a star hotel instead (Fair Turf) & awaiting there reply. They are only available from 7-10 pm in the evening. Seniors please help.

Thanks.

RaviDear Ravi,

I have contacted Abhi as well. Found them thru locanto also. Was hesitant to try them. However would appreciate if you can give your feedback.

Thanks,

Rohit

Tujoto
03-01-16, 08:28
Please PM me the contact or address of the spa. Thanks.

Thanks to Gsahd07 for providing the ref to the spa.

As recommended booked Miss P.

Great session with BBBJ+B2B.

Amazing experience.

Dear member.

Please PM any more contacts if available with you.

Thanks in advance.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

BluffMasterKk
03-01-16, 14:09
Dear fellow mongers,

After sitting on bench from long time as a 12th man, now I am ready to play some good innings with your help.

Seniors please help me with good independent contacts as till now I have gone for spas only and can help with spas only.

Am admirer of Madto, Findingsex, Needthatfun, Desibwoy, Raviisbest, Biteneat and many other seniors. Your FRs are intresting.

TIA.

MoverNShaker
03-02-16, 07:54
Much belated review. Was traveling and out of touch.

Thanks to Gsahd07, I got Padma's contact. Made an apt and used her services at her place a couple of weeks ago.

She gave a half decent dry massage. Then she started off with a BJ and then ended in a missionary.

She is quite middle aged, but in decent shape, thin legs and a fairly good rack. Very talkative, as others mentioned.

Her home is in Npura, she is quite cagey and nervous reg entry and exit. She has couple of street dogs and a guy sitting in the hall on guard.

Exp: 2 k.

Better exp than bhavna.

Enjoy!

BoomBoomND
03-02-16, 16:43
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good spa for purely for massage purpose. I'm not looking to avail any extra service. Just want a decent satisfying massage.

Recharge
03-02-16, 19:03
Request you to share the number. Do PM.

One chick was Punjabi super white milky skinned, and the other one plump and curvy with big boobs but a little dark skinned. Opted for the Punjabi one..

Gsahd07
03-03-16, 05:00
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good spa for purely for massage purpose. I'm not looking to avail any extra service. Just want a decent satisfying massage.Hi bro,

For good massage you can try care centre. They have NE and provide good massage. Currently deal going on nearbuy.

Enjoy!

Raaj234
03-04-16, 10:46

Thanks to Gsahd07, I got Padma's contact. Made an apt and used her services at her place a couple of weeks ago.

She gave a half decent dry massage. Then she started off with a BJ and then ended in a missionary.

She is quite middle aged, but in decent shape, thin legs and a fairly good rack. Very talkative, as others mentioned.

Her home is in Npura, she is quite cagey and nervous reg entry and exit. She has couple of street dogs and a guy sitting in the hall on guard.

Better exp than bhavna.

Enjoy!Nice FR bro. Keep drilling and sharing reviews.

Recharge
03-04-16, 14:44
Hello everyone,

I am having an official trip to Kutch for 4 days, next week. Does anyone has any SP or inde contact in Kutch? Don't know much about the place Kutch. Unable to find any contacts on web also. If anyone has details, pl. Share. You can PM me.

Thanks in advance.

RaviIsBest
03-05-16, 11:54
Hi fellow mongers,

This FR is from yesterday. Got a KLPD from a couple I was in contact with 4 3 sum (No Reply). I had a SP Bharat contact shared by BitenEat so thought of trying him. He shared attached pics. He has 2 that provides good service Riya & sum Punjabi chick (Big Boob). Selected Punjabi but was already booked & wait was for 2-3 hrs. Johny was hungry so went ahead with Gujju (1 in Traditional) Riya.

Sp provides service at M Hotel near Himalaya Mall. As said by BitenEat, the hotel is cheap lodge kinda place, typical GF hotel. Riya came in 5 minutes after check in. She is slim with small Boobs. Chit Chat a little. No DFK Started with BBBJ, Then Doggy & Finished in Missionary. She was decent girl but nothing special.

Body- 7/10.

BJ- 6/10.

Fuck- 6/10.

Damage- 3000 + 600 (VFM).

WIR. Yes but with Punjabi Babe at another hotel.

Play safe.

Ravi

Sambha3142
03-06-16, 03:31
This is a short review of some of the latest fun trips I have had.

1. Enjoyed the other spa at T Mall. Have had massages from 4 girls and all of them give HJs. The best part is all of them have a PHD in HJs. Also one of the girl did something with A hole and I kind of become her fan after that. Massages are good too. Always go back. Normal rates for extras.

2. Went to the sensational place and had some sensational stuff. The name of the therapist was Miss P but it seems she must be some other P and not the famous one as she didn't.

Offer a BJ. B2B was negotiated for 2.5 K. She was very generous with every inch of her body. Great massage too. Always go back.

3. Went to the spa named after the Egyptian Goddess. Shit Massage and shit B2B with a gujju Girl. Will never go back.

4. Have also tried the Thai spa in the most posh mall in Ahmedabad. Massage was OK. Extras offered. HJ+TL for 2 k.

Would appreciate more details from other mongers and will share all my details with you. PM Open.

Thank you and happy mongering.

JayFun123
03-06-16, 04:19
Hi fellow mongers,

This FR is from yesterday. Got a KLPD from a couple I was in contact with 4 3 sum (No Reply). I had a SP Bharat contact shared by BitenEat so thought of trying him. He shared attached pics. He has 2 that provides good service Riya & sum Punjabi chick (Big Boob). Selected Punjabi but was already booked & wait was for 2-3 hrs. Johny was hungry so went ahead with Gujju (1 in Traditional) Riya.

Sp provides service at M Hotel near Himalaya Mall. As said by BitenEat, the hotel is cheap lodge kinda place, typical GF hotel. Riya came in 5 minutes after check in. She is slim with small Boobs. Chit Chat a little. No DFK Started with BBBJ, Then Doggy & Finished in Missionary. She was decent girl but nothing special.

Body- 7/10.

BJ- 6/10.

Fuck- 6/10.

Play safe.

RaviI have taken the service of second last girl in green few months back. But was not fully satisfied.

Cpk2610
03-06-16, 06:59
Hi guys!

I am visiting Ahmedabad next week. Would appreciate contacts of inde or good SP. I am not looking for any spa contacts. Any help from seniors would be highly appreciated!

If anyone needs inde contacts in Surat and Bombay please PM me.

Cpk

Mahya
03-06-16, 11:26
I am in Bhuj currently but unable to find action over here.

First I doubt that is there any action in Bhuj?

JayFun123
03-06-16, 12:04
Hi fellow mongers,

Body- 7/10.

BJ- 6/10.

Fuck- 6/10.

Play safe.

RaviI met the second last girl in green few months back. Was not so good as she seems overall not so good experience.

Armpit8
03-06-16, 19:08
I met the second last girl in green few months back. Was not so good as she seems overall not so good experience.Hi,

I am now in Ahmedabad. Plese share me contact number. Need ASAP. I tried in some local areas but couldn't find it.

Greetings,

Jackson

Member #4465
03-07-16, 08:10
Good to know that you had fun.

The couple was a KLPD for me too. They did not respond to messages after a while.

Have few leads, will share after I talk to them.

Have fun and stay safe!

Hi fellow mongers,

Body- 7/10.

BJ- 6/10.

Fuck- 6/10.

Play safe.

Ravi

WayToMe
03-07-16, 16:34
Can I get some contact number? PM is activated.

BigShot007
03-08-16, 11:17
First of all thank you Gsahd07.

As his post & PM go to one MP near Shyam Cross road above famous bank. Very famous and often mention in forum.

In my previous post I had also mention same spa, but that time not lucky.

Select Miss P. There are two Miss P, one having three words name & one her sister four words.

Select three words one.

As massage starts she starts giving hints, her fingers goes deep in my dispo every time. Then on bumps she make me half open. But I didn't give her any response.

Then on other leg message she press my leg thumb in her middle of her legs. As bump massage of other side starts, I ask her does she OK to remove dispo.

Without any moment delay she pull my dispo, & give good bump massage.

Now After finishing back she ask me to turn & as I turn she ask do you need something more?

I pull her near & hug and ask what in List? She ready for HJ & TL & B2B.

After little bargaining, she is ready for B2B For 2.0 K.

She removed her close except panty & give good B2B. Very cooperative.

After finishing take bath & promise her to see again.

Overall good experience.

Thank you once again Gsahd07.

===========================================

This report was originally written with all the words in Proper Case, which means that the first letter of every word was capitalized. The report was subsequently edited by Admin to normal case, which means that the incorrectly capitalized words were changed to all lower case except for proper nouns and the first letter of each sentence.

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

BoomBoomND
03-08-16, 12:38
Hi bro,

For good massage you can try care centre. They have NE and provide good massage. Currently deal going on nearbuy.

Enjoy!Hi,

Can you please give exact details about place in PM.

RockstarDulu
03-08-16, 12:53
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Bruce9789
03-08-16, 18:13
Hello mongers,

After a long Time. Good to see you all.

Any updates / Hint about Bodhi spa, at Himalay Mall, Drive Road as I got the coupon from nearbuy.

PM me please.

Sambha3142
03-08-16, 18:48
Have enjoyed a lot of stuff in spas but never a good BJ. Will appreciate brothers sharing details of a spa with masseuses giving good BJS.

PM open please reply.

Jalsa2000
03-09-16, 07:16
Try with miss on. Nice figure but quality of massage is below average. Quoting high prices so have to negotiate hard if your good at that skill.

All the best.

Hello mongers,

After a long Time. Good to see you all.

Any updates / Hint about Bodhi spa, at Himalay Mall, Drive Road as I got the coupon from nearbuy.

PM me please.

BluffMasterKk
03-09-16, 13:47
Hello fellow mongers,

Need contact of Inde for FS or any spa details for FS.

Booked the famous Inde butter but at last moment she did KLPD by saying not possible today because of women problem.

Would highly appreciate your help. Thanks.

Led Zeppelin
03-10-16, 04:18
Is BJ on the cards there?

Also as a general do I have to ask or indicate or do they give hint or upfront ask. It would be embarrassing if in some MP where extras not available. Just always wonder.

Also any one tried MP opposite a famous temple near vastrapur at first floor. Coupon available on nearbuy.

First of all thank you Gsahd07.

As his post & PM go to one MP near Shyam Cross road above famous bank. Very famous and often mention in forum.

In my previous post I had also mention same spa, but that time not lucky.

Select Miss P. There are two Miss P, one having three words name & one her sister four words.

Select three words one.

As massage starts she starts giving hints, her fingers goes deep in my dispo every time. Then on bumps she make me half open. But I didn't give her any response.

Guffy98
03-11-16, 01:39
Good to hear that you had a nice time. You forgot to attach pics so please do attach.Please guide about the hotel location with hints. I am a local of ahmd and will share my contacts too.

Guffy98
03-11-16, 04:57

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

BigShot007
03-11-16, 06:20
Is BJ on the cards there?

Also as a general do I have to ask or indicate or do they give hint or upfront ask. It would be embarrassing if in some MP where extras not available. Just always wonder.

Also any one tried MP opposite a famous temple near vastrapur at first floor. Coupon available on nearbuy.Hi bro,

That spa having similar name of famous fun ride near Pune. Not offering any extras. Only massage.

Yet I am not lucky to having BJ in MP. But that previous mention spa girl told me that she is not offering but her friend is giving.

But no idea.

So keep monger & best of luck.

DubyAman82
03-13-16, 13:33
After staying passive on this forum I decided to have my first mongering experience this Sunday. As I was desperate to get laid, I called up SP going by the name Soniya, I found on locanto. Number ends with 157. Shared some pics of hot girls on watsapp. Selected one. When enquired about rate, he said 3000, which was surprising considering the girl in the pic. I suspected something was fishy. He asked me to go to famous hotel on SG highway near Gota bridge, book a room and call him with the room number. I followed instruction, went to hotel booked room and told him the room number. He said Madam will be there in 10 minutes. Give her the payment.

I waited 45 minutes before a girl called me and asked me to come to parking out side. I asked why? She said they won't let me in alone. I went to car park and man, there she was. Totally different Girl. The worst thing, she was not at all fuckable. Heavy body and below average look. Instead of taking her to room I called up SP from the car park and told him that the girl is not what we agreed on. He said, [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. I said what the fuck that supposed to mean. Then why did you share those fake pics? He cut off. I was angry and asked the girl, I am sorry and I am leaving. I had my things with me, so I didn't even go to receptionist to tell her that I am checking out. I thought fuck it.

I don't know what I did wrong. May be a senior Fellow mongers can give some advice. I think indie is more trustworthy than calling up random number from locanto. May be some of you can share some good digits that save me of this shit again.

Total Damage: 2000 for room.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

WordIsPower
03-15-16, 13:27
Sir,

Please PM me digit of SP.

Hi fellow mongers,

Body- 7/10.

BJ- 6/10.

Fuck- 6/10.

Play safe.

Ravi

Bondrep111
03-16-16, 10:09

Better exp than bhavna.

Enjoy!I'm from Pune. You have had a good time bro. Can you share her number? Will reciprocate in Pune. Also if you can give Bhavna's number, it got deleted from my old phone.

Rogers66
03-16-16, 13:59
Hi,

I am visiting Ahmedabad. I would appreciate if some one gives me contacts to have some fun. Please message me.

Thanks.

Member #4544
03-17-16, 07:05
Hi,

I am visiting the city and wanted to know any areas where girls are easy to pick up. I am looking for a safe thing but also not too expensive. A little tight on budget.

Can anyone please help in sharing what and what should not be done in the city. Some direction please.

BigF6
03-17-16, 13:04
Request you to share the number. Do PM.

Greetings,

Jackson

Gsahd07
03-17-16, 18:06
I'm from Pune. You have had a good time bro. Can you share her number? Will reciprocate in Pune. Also if you can give Bhavna's number, it got deleted from my old phone.Check your PM bro. Shared both numbers and reference.

Cheers,

GS

Member #4544
03-17-16, 19:06
Hi,

This is very recent report. I went to Aye Emm Oohh. Opted Swedish, got a NE. The massage was brilliant, she was Ms. AR I loved the massage. Best 1100 Rs. Spent. But on the question of extras, was a big No. She said she is professional and then I respected that and didn't ask again and said sorry for asking her for it. Anyways, she emphasized massage wherever I asked. She indeed got good skills.

But since I heard a lot about this MP, a little disappointed. I asked the counter guy as well about it.

Can someone help, I'm here for a very small time and will be mostly busy, for next 3-4 days.

I don't know how to receive contacts. As my PM is not active.

Member #4544
03-17-16, 19:42
Hi people,

I am here for a few days, posted an FR from today, with unfortunately no action.

Got my PM active, please help me out. I don't want to shell out too much, MPs preferred.

Contact me via PM. Much much thanks.

WordIsPower
03-18-16, 05:25
I am new to this forum Please share contact of SP's do PM.

Recharge
03-18-16, 08:55
I recently visited an MP which is from famous amusement park near Pune. It is located near a circle and opposite of a temple. Got a deal from nearbuy. Called for prior appointment. Got the appointment. Visited there, there were 3 girls all were NE. Picked up one. Had a good massage. She was talkative. Asked about extras. Denied. Tried to convince her. Not done. So got the good Swedish massage. But with no Extras.

HigherSoul
03-19-16, 11:23
Hi bros,

I am in Ahmedabad for next few weeks, will appreciate contacts for SPs or privates or HFs. Will share the my contacts in Pune in return.

My old Ahm contacts from previous visit (SP Jayesh) not working.

Cheers,

Manoj

AhmdGujBoy
03-20-16, 15:08
Hello everyone,

I bumped here yesterday. Need legit working contacts in recent time. Please PM me. I don't know much. I travel from Ahmedabad to Baroda now and then. I am familiar with most locations in both the cities. Please help. Budget no problem.

Greetings,

Jackson

JayFun123
03-21-16, 05:00
Hello friends,

First of all a heartily thanks to BiteNEat for sharing the contact. Yesterday I met the Riya a BBW. She is for only one day in Ahmedabad so plan out to have fun. We met in apartment which was arranged by her. As she was in that time regular female time FS was not possible so decided to meet only for orals. I read a lot about her orals in this forum so obvious wanted to try her oral skills. At first when I see her I was disappointed because she is so big that I was not imagine. When go to the deed she really sucks me a lot. A deep throat was really so deep. She licks the Johnny from all. She spite a lot on Johnny. Her BJ was awesome. She spokes a lot. I really enjoyed her oral skills as it was much good. The good thing that I like is she is very straightforward.

BunnyBoyy
03-21-16, 06:25
Swedish is a type of massage not the type of girl hahahaha!

Hi,

This is very recent report. I went to Aye Emm Oohh. Opted Swedish, got a NE. The massage was brilliant, she was Ms. AR I loved the massage. Best 1100 Rs. Spent. But on the question of extras, was a big No. She said she is professional and then I respected that and didn't ask again and said sorry for asking her for it. Anyways, she emphasized massage wherever I asked. She indeed got good skills.

But since I heard a lot about this MP, a little disappointed. I asked the counter guy as well about it.

Can someone help, I'm here for a very small time and will be mostly busy, for next 3-4 days.

I don't know how to receive contacts. As my PM is not active.

BobbyPants
03-21-16, 06:42
Hello all,

Its been a long time I have been a silent spectator of the forum.

But would like to add a recent report.

Indi. Miss P A, got in touch through a local friend, booked over phone, nice clean pvt. Apartment,

She welcomed with nice smile and a lemon cooler, as I finished the drink she changed into a nice baby-doll dress.

Got nice curves at right places. After some hugs and kisses we started the deed. She said she liked it in front of the mirror, which pleased me so much I obliged her with doggy.

Finally icing on the cake. She said she loves "A" and took it all in and rode to glory.

Would definitely repeat whenever I get chance.

Steal for 3 k.

Pawar1234
03-22-16, 05:46
Hello all,

Indi. Miss P A, got in touch through a local friend, booked over phone, nice clean pvt. Apartment,

She welcomed with nice smile and a lemon cooler, as I finished the drink she changed into a nice baby-doll dress.

Got nice curves at right places. After some hugs and kisses we started the deed. She said she liked it in front of the mirror, which pleased me so much I obliged her with doggy.

Finally icing on the cake. She said she loves "A" and took it all in and rode to glory.

Steal for 3 k.Bro,

Can you please PM me the contact details. Much appreciated.

Member #4465
03-22-16, 13:51
Hello friends,

First of all a heartily thanks to BiteNEat for sharing the contact. Yesterday I met the Riya a BBW. She is for only one day in Ahmedabad so plan out to have fun. We met in apartment which was arranged by her. As she was in that time regular female time FS was not possible so decided to meet only for orals. I read a lot about her orals in this forum so obvious wanted to try her oral skills. At first when I see her I was disappointed because she is so big that I was not imagine. When go to the deed she really sucks me a lot. A deep throat was really so deep. She licks the Johnny from all. She spite a lot on Johnny. Her BJ was awesome. She spokes a lot. I really enjoyed her oral skills as it was much good. The good thing that I like is she is very straightforward.Great to know that you had fun!

I am planning to meet her again early next week in Udaipur.

Have fun and stay safe!

Member #4465
03-22-16, 14:22
Called up SP Bharat as I had a day to spare in Ahmedabad.

He sent me few pics. Chose a young one, but he insisted on me taking a little older one reassuring me that service will be great.

Met the girl at the hotel in Ashram road, but was a bit let down.

Service was ok and she was trying to please.

Anyways, finished the deed soon and left. Decided to take only young chicks with this SP in the future.

Have fun and Stay safe!!

JayFun123
03-22-16, 16:59
Hello all,

Steal for 3 k.Can you please PM all details.

BobbyPants
03-23-16, 07:51
Can you please PM all details.Dear all,

I have received lots of request for my post, but please note that I had used a borrowed phone to make contact and will try to get the number from my friend.

Will pass on when ever I get it. And will post the details on PM.

Doctor0
03-23-16, 09:57
Can anybody suggest best MP with Thai therapist and extras other than at shyamal cross road as the quality has worsen there. (Aged average looking therapist or fatty with sounds of chatting from reception and smell of Thai food YUKS.

BoomBoomND
03-23-16, 20:19
Hi,

I don't know how to receive contacts. As my PM is not active.Hey bro,

Can you please provide location details and name of spa in PM. I'm planning a visit in a day or two. And I want good massage. Not looking for extras only.

WordIsPower
03-24-16, 04:52
Thanks to Gsahd07, I got Padma's contact I booked her and set the time she guided me toward her apartment.

One guy welcome me and Miss guided me toward room give good massage and finish with missionary. Now she is moved toward other place.

Gsahd07 thanks for shearing contact.

Recharge
03-25-16, 07:58
Thanks to Gsahd07, I got Padma's contact I booked her and set the time she guided me toward her apartment.

One guy welcome me and Miss guided me toward room give good massage and finish with missionary. Now she is moved toward other place.

Gsahd07 thanks for shearing contact.Please share contact details of her. PM is active.

Thanks

Pawar1234
03-25-16, 15:51
Went to my usual spa C opposite famous Tata mall.

Tried Gujarati therapist miss s.

Nice massage with good GF like conversation in Gujarati.

Thought that no extra will be available but got offer from her for HJ.

Very nice HJ with top excess with kissing.

Super experience. Enjoyed after a long time.

Will definitely repeat.

Sambha3142
03-25-16, 18:59
If anyone knows this spa details message me.

Thanks.

Will definitely repeat.

Rocky005
03-26-16, 04:29

Will definitely repeat.Can you send me a address?

Greetings,

Jackson

ForeplayKing
03-26-16, 09:38
Hi Ravi,

Never heard of such a couple and never tried in Ahmedabad.

How was your experience? Post FR.

Thanks.

ForePlayKing.

Hi,

Thanks.

Ravi

Suren2015
03-26-16, 10:22
I have tried this service a couple of times. He is reliable guy. Gives options as and when available. Cost between 3500 to 5000 for short time. And 5000 to 7000 for 2 shots.Hi,

I am in Jodhpur. Can you please PM me contact details of this SP.

Thanks,

Suren

ForeplayKing
03-26-16, 11:03
Hi Ahmedabad,

Mongering is on once a week but have been sucked into the working world really bad and hence the flow of FRs has dried up!

Have been going to different spa and getting massages, hand jobs, blow jobs and fucks. Also have been frequenting a couple of babes who are not hookers but have great fun time with me once a month when they feel like earning extra cash for shopping (can't share their numbers as they are not looking for mongers).

Checked out a spa at CG Road, good quality rooms and amenities. Was told that they usually have 4 therapists (Thai) but 2 were in process of getting replaced due to visa expiry. They had one choice as the other was busy with another client. Miss T was sent in at my service.

I knew that extras would be on offer, as she did not say anything after noticing that I was not wearing disposables (I never wear any at any spa I go). On the contrary, she removed the towel that was covering me and proceeded to giving me a massage. This was a different experience.

Massage was excellent, deep tissue, really relived the sore body muscles! Last few spas / massages over the 1/2 months have been shitty with therapists only wanting to rub / apply oil over the body and interested in earning moolah by offering their services. Hence this one was great on the massage score!

Once the massage was over, I had to ask her for extras and she, in return, asked me what I needed. Then told me 1 k for HJ and 2 k for BBBJ but no touching! I did not venture further, negotiated for touching and asked her to give me a good BBBJ without using her hands!

She climbed on the massage table and came up to my bro, only used her fingers to pull the foreskin down, and then studied her self on all four limbs, started licking my balls and the region. Licked up the shaft and proceeded to take the throbbing head into her mouth! Created a vacuum like feeling and kept on bobbing her head like a pro! It was an awesome feeling because she did not even use her hands once!

Within a short while, because of such good suction, I came in her mouth, and she sucked out every last drop of cum (without using her hands) and then went into the shower area to clean the same. She did not spit it out or create noises of gargling, which was an added bonus to my experience!

Have taken a membership as the chick was very good in her skills!

Overall massage+ extra experience - 8/10.

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs - 32 B (usual Thai boobs).

BBBJ - 9/10.

Massage - 8/10.

WIR. Yes.

Chao all!

FK.

BluffMasterKk
03-26-16, 11:52
Hello monger friends,

I am in touch with one independent butter as defined in earlier posts.

My friend had sessions with her and had good experience.

She asked to give references. So any of you are willing to try PM me.

Would appreciate if you guys reciprocate with your contacts.

Thanks.

RajVilas
03-26-16, 17:38
Hi,

Please Share contact number of the Indi you referred Butter.

Since new to forum. No private contact with me but know some SPa in Ahmedabad.

Will Share if interested.

Thanks in Advance.

Also please tale what name or reference of yours to give to this indi.

DNana
03-27-16, 07:47
Dear all,

I have been touch with a few females through AFF which are ready to do the deed but don't OK with going to the hotels as they think they are unsafe. Probably this also indicates that they are not into this kind of business much. They have downright refused to come to a hotel.

Does anybody have any idea if someone will rent out a decent flat for say two to three hours?

Help in this regard can open many new possibility.

Thanks,

Cheers

Gsahd07
03-27-16, 08:31
If anyone knows this spa details message me.

Thanks.Hi bro,

Please check pm I already shared the details about the same.

If need anything else let me know.

Cheers,

GS

SunriseSur
03-28-16, 13:33
Check your PM bro. Shared both numbers and reference.

Cheers,

GSHi bro,

Could you please share number of Bhavna. She seems to be good going by the feeds of many of the members.

MA2000
03-28-16, 13:42
Hi buddy,

Been out for sometime. Would like to know about any clues to this place and name of the therapist? Would be great help.

Regards.

Hi Ahmedabad,

Mongering is on once a week but have been sucked into the working world really bad and hence the flow of FRs has dried up!

Have been going to different spa and getting massages, hand jobs, blow jobs and fucks. Also have been frequenting a couple of babes who are not hookers but have great fun time with me once a month when they feel like earning extra cash for shopping (can't share their numbers as they are not looking for mongers).

Checked out a spa at CG Road, good quality rooms and amenities. Was told that they usually have 4 therapists (thai) but 2 were in process of getting replaced due to visa expiry. They had one choice as the other was busy with another client. Miss T was sent in at my service.

I knew that extras would be on offer, as she did not say anything after noticing that I was not wearing disposables (I never wear any at any spa I go). On the contrary, she removed the towel that was covering me and proceeded to giving me a massage. This was a different experience..

SunriseSur
03-28-16, 13:59

Better exp than bhavna.

Enjoy!Hi bro,

Can you please PM her contact details.

MaxCtrl
03-29-16, 14:49
Dear friends,

Have been following this great forum. In fact kolkata also. I have a total of just 5 experience at Ahmedabad. The best and cheapest was today. I saw ads in local newspaper and started calling out of curiosity. Got a catch at satellite for just Rs. 450 for half hour. Went in the afternoon. Got NE girl. Massage was below average but still she started getting naughty. Me top started playing with pinching on her thighs. Mind you we didn't talk extras. And I was not the initiator as well. I got to touch her body from outside. She must be 24-25. Though I didn't get extras but still paid 200 as tip and got a good kiss in return.

Doubting Tomas
03-29-16, 19:30
Dear friends,

Have been following this great forum. In fact kolkata also. I have a total of just 5 experience at Ahmedabad. The best and cheapest was today. I saw ads in local newspaper and started calling out of curiosity. Got a catch at satellite for just Rs. 450 for half hour. Went in the afternoon. Got NE girl. Massage was below average but still she started getting naughty. Me top started playing with pinching on her thighs. Mind you we didn't talk extras. And I was not the initiator as well. I got to touch her body from outside. She must be 24-25. Though I didn't get extras but still paid 200 as tip and got a good kiss in return.Hi,

Can you be kind enough to hint the place or share the details.

Cheers,

DT

RaviIsBest
03-29-16, 19:31
Hi bro,

You can try Airbnb which provides full apartments on rent. I use it regularly on my overseas trips & they are very genuine & VFM options. I hope this solves your problem.

Ravi

Dear all,

I have been touch with a few females through AFF which are ready to do the deed but don't OK with going to the hotels as they think they are unsafe. Probably this also indicates that they are not into this kind of business much. They have downright refused to come to a hotel.

Does anybody have any idea if someone will rent out a decent flat for say two to three hours?

Help in this regard can open many new possibility.

Thanks,

Cheers

Pawar1234
03-30-16, 09:37
Read an ad in the local newspaper for spa and called them.

Offering 45 minute massage for 1000 rs. Got therapist miss and. From Mumbai.

Ordinary massage skills but she only popped extras. On offer was HJ+tl for 1000, B2B for 2000.

Negotiated B2B for 1500. And then the fun started. Nice smooth silky skin and great body.

Jalsa2000
03-31-16, 07:37
Visited this newly opened spa opp v. Lake. Choose regular one hour massage. Allotted Miss L. Little bit dry massage first and then back with oil. After back she asks upfront if I want massage on bums too! I said yes and she removed disposable and massage but with great care that her hands do not touch sensitive parts. After 40 minutes she asked if I need any extras but as I was only for massage that day denied for that. Just to have knowledge how much for B2B for next session and she quoted 6 K! Massage was above average.

We should be very careful in accepting the price for extras as some times too much prices are being quoted!

Enjoy.

Sambha3142
04-01-16, 03:34
Planning to go Mongering this weekend. Details of Spas and therapist with BJ will be appreciated. PM open.

Thanks in advance.

Bisora
04-03-16, 12:03
Hi all,

This is my Fourth report today.

I am not from Ahmedabad, but visited there recently and sharing all experiences of the trip.

Got Number of SP from one of friend and had good reviews about him.

Called SP and asked for photos. He had limited choice.

Selected one and the same girl arrived with a guy. Opted for full night.

Guy asked for full payment in advance.

The girl was on slimmer side and above avg on looks.

She had medium boobs.

Excellent attitude..Can you please provide me the detail of SP.

Greetings,

Jackson

Rvd516
04-04-16, 04:45
Hello friends,

I am from Mumbai and in Ahmedabad for some work. I am looking forward to get a contact for night. Help will be really appreciated.

StarkFirst
04-04-16, 09:35
My first experience, my first mongering report.

Visited the Sensational spa near Shyamal Cross Road. Was surprised to wait for 45 minutes on a weekday before I got my chance, wanted to try Miss P (3 letter name) but could not get her. Settled for Miss L (four letter) - a flower. She was giving me signals from the start and after sometime I asked her to remove my disposable if it was disturbing her. She readily agreed. She flirted a little and kept asking for what I want. Finally I asked for extra, negotiated for B2B in 2 k.

Was worth the money. She was very friendly and I happily flirted as she made me cum. After I came, she dressed up and massaged me some more as I fondled her ass cheek through her skirt. Kissed me good bye with a promise for more access next time.

Slightly pricey.

2 k at counter + 2 k for B2B.

WIR. Yes.

Cheers.

Stark, First of his name.

Rahul2059
04-04-16, 10:19
Guys,

I know it may sound as a silly question, but kindly clear the confusion.

Can we get STD / HIV via BJ without using protection?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Rvd516
04-04-16, 12:19
Hi all,

I just got the subscription. I am from Mumbai and in Ahmedabad for tonight. Can anyone quickly help me with digits and references for chicks for whole night fun. Big Boobs Babes I do like much. Anal is also a plus but not mandatory.

Thanks

Hemal101
04-04-16, 13:57
Hi bro,

You need to have Pm facility.

Please pay and activate your Pm.

Thank you.

Can you please provide me the detail of SP.

Horny24X7
04-06-16, 10:40
Guys,

I know it may sound as a silly question, but kindly clear the confusion.

Can we get STD / HIV via BJ without using protection?

Any comments would be appreciated.There is no binary. YES / NO. Answer to your question. STDs are transmitted when all the conditions of transmission are met. STDs like Syphilis can transmit through Oral sex if the syphilis sore (called Chancre) comes in contact with the uninfected partner. As far as HIV goes, BJ / Oral is generally considered safe with only a theoretical risk (But still a risk) of transmission. E. g. If the infected partner who has dental problems resulting in blood (which may not be visible) being present in the saliva gives BJ to an uninfected male who has some kind of breach on the penis (Sore, cut etc.), the virus could enter the body. Similarly, an HIV infected male with bleeding gums could pass the HIV virus to an uninfected female during DATY. Also, presence of one STD increases the chances of another STD being transmitted. E. g. If one partner has and STD like Syphilis or an outbreak of HSV and the other partner one has HIV, the virus can enter the body through the sores that may be present.

In a nutshell, presence of STD / HIV in one partner does not always guarantee transmission. It merely puts the other partner at risk, which, depending on the stage of disease and other conditions can be very high. It's better not to take any chances.

Hope this helps.

Rahul2059
04-07-16, 09:49
There is no binary. YES / NO. Answer to your question. STDs are transmitted when all the conditions of transmission are met. STDs like Syphilis can transmit through Oral sex if the syphilis sore (called Chancre) comes in contact with the uninfected partner. As far as HIV goes, BJ / Oral is generally considered safe with only a theoretical risk (But still a risk) of transmission. E. g. If the infected partner who has dental problems resulting in blood (which may not be visible) being present in the saliva gives BJ to an uninfected male who has some kind of breach on the penis (Sore, cut etc.), the virus could enter the body. Similarly, an HIV infected male with bleeding gums could pass the HIV virus to an uninfected female during DATY. Also, presence of one STD increases the chances of another STD being transmitted. E. g. If one partner has and STD like Syphilis or an outbreak of HSV and the other partner one has HIV, the virus can enter the body through the sores that may be present.

In a nutshell, presence of STD / HIV in one partner does not always guarantee transmission. It merely puts the other partner at risk, which, depending on the stage of disease and other conditions can be very high. It's better not to take any chances.

Hope this helps.Thanks for the feedback, then it seems that though chance are less, but there is definitely a risk, in nutshell protection should be there always if other side status is not known.

Bondrep111
04-07-16, 09:52
Hello Amdavad,

Visited Ahmedabad in first week of April. Thanks to Gsha. Got Bhavna's number. Since I had nothing to do, went to her. She was OK. Those enjoying BJ would love her.

Padma received my call but didn't entertain, don't know why. Looking for more Indies there next time I visit. Fellow mongers do help me.

Thanks.

WayToMe
04-08-16, 18:37
Few weeks back it was a quite Sunday evening at Syamal, feeling like to draw the first blood in Ahmedabad, dialed the number of one of the most talked MP nearby. Got an appointment within 30 min. It was a blind date with masseur Ms. Chh. Started the Swedish massage and within 5 min dispo is gone with the wind, without instruction. You can feel that extras are in the air. Started negotiating from 3 K to 2 K for B2B + HJ +TL. Nice shaped body with small but firm melon. Lot of caressing from her side put you at ease. Good massage to arouse the Mr. The. It was a full blown effort in birthday suit to satisfy both which completed with release in hand. Worth to try.

PrinceDesire
04-09-16, 11:16
Hello Amdavad,

Visited Ahmedabad in first week of April. Thanks to Gsha. Got Bhavna's number. Since I had nothing to do, went to her. She was OK. Those enjoying BJ would love her.

Padma received my call but didn't entertain, don't know why. Looking for more Indies there next time I visit. Fellow mongers do help me.

Thanks.Hello,

Can you help me out with independents in Ahmedabad.

Chahyd
04-12-16, 05:08
Hello fellow mongers,

Visited Rajkot and didn't find anything in the forum.

Randomly Googled for MPs and as luck turns out had a fantastic massage and a real good hand job in the end.

If any of you are traveling to Rajkot let me know.

Wank Mi
04-12-16, 14:03
Hello fellow mongers,

Visited Rajkot and didn't find anything in the forum.

Randomly Googled for MPs and as luck turns out had a fantastic massage and a real good hand job in the end.

If any of you are traveling to Rajkot let me know.Am in Rajkot. Can you share details.

Desibwoy
04-12-16, 15:37
Stumbled into quite a few new MPs. Haven't seen anyone talk about them on here. If anyone with a posting history wants to try them out, pm me.

Finally2016
04-12-16, 17:32
Hi,

Any one has direct contact of decent one in Gandhinagar please PM.

FunkyHapster
04-12-16, 18:56
Hey guys,

Its been so long since I last posted. Actually took a sabbatical from mongering after horrifying exp with Bhavna. Planning to kick start again with nice massage plus little extra. I just wanted to inquire authenticity of few spa's I just came across.

One is from locanto here is the link.

http://m.locanto.in/ahmedabad/ID_487075355/Genuine-body-massage-with-remove-body-stress-call-me-harshiddhi.html

I know locanto is full of scammers but just curious to know has anyone tried it out?

I was just searching body 2 body massage and came across a spa name Deepa massage service Ambavadi.

Would be great to share your review if and is it worth trying?

Happy mongering.

Raj Funloving
04-14-16, 16:57
Dear all,

I'm actually from Ahmedabad but have been active in mongering in Bahrain and now settled at Uganda. After gap of 4 years I have visited my home turf Ahmedabad. Foreplay King M back in Ahmedabad for 1 month. Need help from you guys. I tried looking through Net for SPs one of Hiral Jain and Parul Behl but was not sure whether trustworthy or not. Please give info on good reliable SP. M into BBBJ and CIM with Slim beauty. Well Just love Sex. So Please help me. In return whatever you guys want. Where is exact location of famous MP at Shyamal Cross Roads? Please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Warm regards,

Raj.

Member #4544
04-14-16, 21:10
Sorry for late response, was away.

Check inbox.

Hey bro,

Can you please provide location details and name of spa in PM. I'm planning a visit in a day or two. And I want good massage. Not looking for extras only.

Member #4544
04-14-16, 21:47
Hey guys,

I feel people are nice in Ahmd forum, lot of people helped during my previous visit.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin] helped for this one.

The spa doesn't have a fort but has enough comfort. I called and booked miss. And. Reached and went to the massage area. She came in again after me changing and massage started. No chatting. There wasn't any music or aroma as well, I missed that. In beginning of dry massage she put her hand between legs and pushed the lion and said it is awake. I then asked if there are any extras, she came closer and whispered. I asked menu, she told. I tried to bargain but I didn't have enough greenies. So settled for BBBJ, TL, DATY, DFK, HJ, for 3. Paid 1.5 at counter as well.

Deed started, now let me tell you she has an ultimate bod, tight, smooth, and carries great attitude. I feel she was considerate in giving the deal because I didn't have greenies. She uncovered just top, and allowed access while hjing. I caressed her there and there passionately. She climbed and came on top and now without clothing. She was hjing with hand at her backside while facing me I. E. I can see the shaved vatika, and she was putting it close to my mouth. I started cunnilingus and she was indeed enjoying every bit of it, I was doing it with a lot of effort too. The. We changed positions and she was lying and I was between her legs and she was moving like a serpent, magnificent view, and continuously shaking, because of the pleasure of tongue expedition in rhythm. And it was the first for my tongue too. She climaxed nicely, I was still poking so she pulled back because of extreme sensation in vatika. The. We washed and came back, we kissed for minutes, and folding. I asked for that BBBJ, actually after her climax, I climaxed in seconds with HJ. She then started BJ, lion stood upright and strong but due to recent struggle it became difficult to erupt. She did BJ, HJ, I did fap in between while she licked my nipples, and smooched me. Then again she HJ-ed. This all went for next 10-12 minutes but lion was hard and strong and still in battle no yield. She did tried a lot, me too and finally I said it's not happening. Let's leave it. She said it would have been gud for FS. Asked if I had GF, as I was sustaining long erect. She enjoyed DATY, I enjoyed all. She was impressed, while me leaving, asked me to come again.

Ahmd, things to do, block your calendar.

Don't feel need for individual ratings, go figure.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Raj Funloving
04-15-16, 15:18
Hi folks,

First of all thank you GS for giving lead of location of most talked MP located at Shyamal. So nice of you for your PM.

Booked Madam P. This afternoon and headed to this famous MP.

Nicely decorated place.

Was directed to room and opted for Thai Massage by Miss P.

Well unfortunately on extras offered by Miss P was only HJ Tl & B2B. Due to repeated demand from us she exactly quoted damages what GS had mentioned to me.

I was looking for BBBJ, Sex encounter and CIM (Finish in Mouth) but they were not on menu.

So settled only massage. Massage though was very sensual. Miss P was very friendly.

Damage: Thai Massage 1 HR (2000) + Tips to Miss P 200=Rs 2200.

Well Let me know where can go for BBBJ DATY, sex and CIM for 1 or 2 HR session. I have been enjoying both CIS and other White beauties & of course Black beauties at Uganda but m looking for encounter with Indian chick.

Thank you so much again GS for giving lead of famous MP and also giving info on two SPs.

Really appreciated.

Happy mongering and Stay Safe.

Raj

Member #4544
04-15-16, 20:51
Hi guys,

I'm visiting again and want to get leads for someone I can Hang out, go for coffee, lunch, movie, have conversation, chit chat, good time but no deed.

Don't want to spend a lot. Prefer Hindi speaking, Indian.

Please help out.

Also if any new find is there about reasonably cheap FS in MP let me know.

Happy weekend!

Akshay
04-16-16, 06:29
Hii,

I know two females that speak Hindi. If interested, I can give you their details to you. But in turn first you will need to buy me a subscription here.

If you feel I may be doing fake talk. You can cancel my subscription if I provide you wrong details.

Akshay

Hi guys,

I'm visiting again and want to get leads for someone I can Hang out, go for coffee, lunch, movie, have conversation, chit chat, good time but no deed.

Please help out.

Happy weekend!

SunriseSur
04-16-16, 10:48
Hi friends,

Visited MP opp famous Biryani outlet, above famous coffee chop, and behind a 5 star hotel. This is the branch of the Shyamal MP.

Took an appointment and visited yesterday evening with charge of Rs. 2200 (with an extra massage to be availed in one month). Availed the services of Ms. L. Although not very attractive, but had a very smiling face, which puts you in a very comfort zone.

20 minutes into the massage, and she offered extra. Body to body & HJ for 2.5 K, but no DFK or FS on offer. Accepted, as I am very poor at negotiating. Hope, I have not paid high as I don't to spoil the current market prices going around.

But, must say one thing, the services were excellent. Intend to go again early next month for the free massage.

Regards,

SS

Member #4544
04-16-16, 21:25
Hey,

Thanks for responding, but I don't see any FR or contribution from your end to the forum. Why can't you pay for your own subscription, a simple debit card would do.

To be honest, I'm skeptical.

Seniors and others, please help and respond to my original post.

Hii,

I know two females that speak Hindi. If interested, I can give you their details to you. But in turn first you will need to buy me a subscription here.

If you feel I may be doing fake talk. You can cancel my subscription if I provide you wrong details.

Akshay

TishRakit
04-17-16, 04:47

Lady was a 50-55-something. She manages this business and has two girls with her for service.Hi bro,

Can you share her digits PM is active.

Gsahd07
04-17-16, 16:06
Hi guys,

Due to Saturday off went to friends flat and one more friend joined their. Let say name of friend is x and why. In noon we went for lunch when we were coming back to flat saw one spa on master cool road. So decided to inquire about price and went their after 10 minutes of negotiations came to. 8 k per person for one hour massage. Guy guided us to the rooms.

I opted for dry massage because I don't like oil in local spas. I changed into dispo and waited for therapist. After 5 minutes. There come a slim and tall therapist. She had petite body and I have long time fantasy pending for petite body so johnny reacted with yes. Then massage started and I also started conversation and Came to know she is from Maharashtra and her name miss m. We chit chat a lot and I flirted with her. After half hour of massage asked her for extra. She Said yes and quote me for HJ. 5 k and top access and HJ for. 7 k. And BJ for 1.5 k everything was on menu except FS. I started doing DFK and removed her top. Here came a beautiful body with small size of boobs. I sucked them for while and started biting her neck and she dig her nails in my body. After 10 of sucking I removed her pants and started doing DATY first she declined but convinced her for the same and licked her. Its beautiful clean pussy without smell. Then told her to give me blow job and she started sucking johnny and I started pressing her boobs. After 5 minutes. Told her to lick balls which she obliged and give me good licking on balls. And grabbed johnny and sucked her till end. I did CIM and she sucked all till last drop and cleared me. I hugged for 5 minutes. And paid 1.2 k she got happy and told me to come next time she will do FS and she gave me her number and told me to call in Monday.

Attitude: 10\10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: 9/10.

Damage: .8 k + 1.2 k.

After coming out my friend shared their experience which is below.

My friend X got a ne therapist which is not good. She don't know massage and also don't know how to do B2B Overall average experience as he got HJ with boobs pressing.

Damage: .8 + .5 k.

My friend why got Gujju therapist she had big boobs and pleasing attitude. Everything on menu except FS and my Friend got BJ not CIM and boobs sucking. He was happy with that.

Damage: .8 + .8 k.

Overall everyone got something and happy with the Saturday spend well.

PS: Please guys don't flood my PM I am only going to share details with seniors or the person who helped me previously. I am doing because since my last FR I got lots of pm and they saying they have this contact and that contact. And when I shared details with them they never revert back.

Happy mongering.

Mayurp
04-18-16, 11:09
I am trying my head hard to understand this clue "master cool road" but, I stilll can't figure it out. Please note I know all areas of Ahmedabad.

Hi guys,

Due to Saturday off went to friends flat and one more friend joined their. Let say name of friend is x and why. In noon we went for lunch when we were coming back to flat saw one spa on master cool road. So decided to inquire about price and went their after 10 minutes of negotiations came to. 8 k per person for one hour massage. Guy guided us to the rooms.

I opted for dry massage because I don't like oil in local spas. I changed into dispo and waited for therapist. After 5 minutes. There come a slim and tall therapist. She had petite body and I have long time fantasy pending for petite body so johnny reacted with yes. Then massage started and I also started conversation and Came to know she is from Maharashtra and her name miss m. We chit chat a lot and I flirted with her. After half hour of massage asked her for extra. She Said yes and quote me for HJ. 5 k and top access and HJ for. 7 k. And BJ for 1.5 k everything was on menu except FS. I started doing DFK and removed her top. Here came a beautiful body with small size of boobs. I sucked them for while and started biting her neck and she dig her nails in my body. After 10 of sucking I removed her pants and started doing DATY first she declined but convinced her for the same and licked her. Its beautiful clean pussy without smell. Then told her to give me blow job and she started sucking johnny and I started pressing her boobs. After 5 minutes. Told her to lick balls which she obliged and give me good licking on balls. And grabbed johnny and sucked her till end. I did CIM and she sucked all till last drop and cleared me. I hugged for 5 minutes. And paid 1.2 k she got happy and told me to come next time she will do FS and she gave me her number and told me to call in Monday.

Pussy: 9/10.

Damage: .8 k + 1.2 k.

After coming out my friend shared their experience which is below.

My friend X got a ne therapist which is not good. She don't know massage and also don't know how to do B2B Overall average experience as he got HJ with boobs pressing.

Damage: .8 + .5 k.

My friend why got Gujju therapist she had big boobs and pleasing attitude. Everything on menu except FS and my Friend got BJ not CIM and boobs sucking. He was happy with that.

Damage: .8 + .8 k.

Overall everyone got something and happy with the Saturday spend well.

PS: Please guys don't flood my PM I am only going to share details with seniors or the person who helped me previously. I am doing because since my last FR I got lots of pm and they saying they have this contact and that contact. And when I shared details with them they never revert back.

Happy mongering.

Rahul2059
04-18-16, 12:23
I am trying my head hard to understand this clue "master cool road" but, I stilll can't figure it out. Please note I know all areas of Ahmedabad.Kindly clarify how much you paid. 8 = 8000 INR 0 R 800 INR, and name of the road?

Recharge
04-18-16, 13:44
Hi,

Was on Ahmedabad trip for 7 days. First, tried to contact one SP, who did not have any girls with him these days. Called another one. But, was not satisfied with the collection he had. So, this time decided to try the famous MP at Shyamal Road. Called the MP and booked the appointment. Didn't take much time to find out the place. Gone through the menu, opted for Swedish massage. There is bye one get one offer going on for massage. Paid the amount at the counter. Got the free massage voucher which was valid for 1 month. Nice ambiance. Entered the room. Nice room. After 5 minutes. A middle aged Thai lady entered. Was attractive and very friendly. Started the massage. She showed her intentions from very beginning. Asked for extras, 2 k for B2B and HJ. Bargained for 1.5 k. She accepted. One of the best massage I had. B2B +HJ+DFK. She was a very good kisser. Asked many times about her name. But, she was not in mood to tell her name. Don't know why.

2. There are no plans to return back to Ahmedabad for 1 month. So. After 3 days, again visited the same spa to redeem the Free coupon. This time assigned Ms. L. She is 28 yrs of age as per her statement. She is a bit plump. But, has meat at the right places. So, perfect figure. She started massaging. Massage skills were not as good as the previous. Masseuse. This the difference between experienced player and newer one. Asked for extras, rate was higher. 2.5 k for HJ and B2B. No DFK. Tried to bargain, but not able to convince her below 2.2 . So, deal was done. I offered her 2.5 and asked to add something more in the menu. To my surprise, she asked me that she will join me in shower after massage. Amazing. She was a bomb. Massage was ok. Service was very good. But the best part was shower. Johnny got ready again in shower. So, one more HJ in shower and paid 1 k extra for that.

Overall a very nice experience.

Thanks to the members who shared their experience with this sensational spa and I had 2 memorable experiences.

Member #4544
04-19-16, 10:32
Hi again guys,

Was awaiting your inputs on my earlier post.

Also, adding to it, any MP girl leads for full night.

Hi guys,

Please help out.

Happy weekend!

Raj Funloving
04-19-16, 18:55
Fellow mongers,

First of all thank you so much every one who helped me by sharing their contacts and guiding me correctly since mongering in my home town Ahmedabad is first time.

Really appreciate cooperation received from all of them.

From contacts shared by GS I had to decide between MILF Padma and Bhavna; I talked to them and really wanted to go with Padma but she flatly refused about giving CIM service. So finally yesterday afternoon I arranged to meet Oral Queen as described in this forum.

Bhavna.

She directed me to a place and we met as agreed at around 3.30 pm.

Well she has very nice attitude so started with kissing and cuddling. But as discussed earlier in this forum due to her looks decided not to go with FS but to contend with Oral only. Good BBBJ from her and I reciprocated with good DATY and finally I finished in her mouth. She gulped every drop of it.

WIR: Not really due to the fact of her looks (Mainly her figure) does not feel like go for having Sex with her.

Attitude: Very Friendly and accommodative.

Oral Skills: Nice. BBBJ could have been better but due to her firm grip of teeth.

CIM: Relaxing the way I thrust my load in her mouth.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Raj

BoomBoomND
04-20-16, 11:38
I was crossing a big juction, one of the entry points of Ahmadabad in Eastern part to catch BRTS. And to my surprise one the six girls lined on divider asked whether I want to come with her for good time.

For a moment I was like. What?

Then understood that these were actually road side WGs. There are about 6-7 of them lined with duppata on their face. Typical roadside WG.

While waiting for bus. I saw clients approaching them for deals and Within 5 minutes of time. All of them went with different clients.

Anyone looking for roadside scene with chip cost. Can take advantage this opportunity.

Doctor0
04-20-16, 13:07
Visiting Ahmedabad on weekend can anybody help with best MP with extras, young cooperative Thai therapists, charges no bar.

Doctor0
04-20-16, 13:32
The spa doesn't have a fort but has enough comfort. I called and booked miss. And. Reached and went to the massage area. She came in again after me changing and massage started. No chatting. There wasn't any music or aroma as well, I missed that. In beginning of dry massage she put her hand between legs and pushed the lion and said it is awake. I then asked if there are any extras, she came closer and whispered. I asked menu, she told. I tried to bargain but I didn't have enough greens. So settled for BBBJ, TL, DATY, DFK, HJ, for 3. Paid 1.5 at counter as well.

Deed started, now let me tell you she has an ultimate bod, tight, smooth, and carries great attitude. I feel she was considerate in giving the deal because I didn't have greenies. She uncovered just top, and allowed access while hitchhiking. I caressed her there and there passionately. She climbed and came on top and now without clothing. She was hitchhiking with hand at her backside while facing me I. E. I can see the shaved vatika, and she was putting it close to my mouth. I started cunnilingus and she was indeed enjoying every bit of it, I was doing it with a lot of effort too. The. We changed positions and she was lying and I was between her legs and she was moving like a serpent, magnificent view, and continuously shaking, because of the pleasure of tongue expedition in rhythm. And it was the first for my tongue too. She climaxed nicely, I was still poking so she pulled back because of extreme sensation in vatika. The. We washed and came back, we kissed for minutes, and folding. I asked for that BBBJ, actually after her climax, I climaxed in seconds with HJ. She then started BJ, lion stood upright and strong but due to recent struggle it became difficult to erupt. She did BJ, HJ, I did fap in between while she licked my nipples, and smooched me. Then again she HJ-ed. This all went for next 10-12 minutes but lion was hard and strong and still in battle no yield. She did tried a lot, me too and finally I said it's not happening. Let's leave it. She said it would have been good for FS. Asked if I had GF, as I was sustaining long erect. She enjoyed DATY, I enjoyed all. She was impressed, while me leaving, asked me to come again.

Ahmd, things to do, block your calendar.

Don't feel need for individual ratings, go figure.

Sobo or Satellite branch, Thai therapist or NI ratings.

MonSanto
04-20-16, 15:02
Hello all,

Can anyone share any good tried SP's contacts? Intend to monger a bit over the weekend. I can respond with good MPs info. PM is active.

Happy mongering.

M

PocketHercules
04-20-16, 19:20
Hi Folks.

I m from Delhi. Have stayed for a long time in Amdavad but in Delhi for last 4 years. Am visiting Ahmedabad shortly. Have lost all my old SP contacts. Can someone please PM contact of reliable high end SP for service in Ramada. Can reciprocate with Delhi Contacts.

TIA.

Raj Funloving
04-21-16, 18:45
Hi folks,

Good Evening. Yesterday I had Back to Back Mongering experience one was bad and one was very good ultimate.

Thanks to Senior member of the forum who shared digits of reliable SP. His name is Bharat Bhai. I called him and he sent images to sexy girls to me. I wanted to go with one very good looking.

Punjabi Kudi (Whose service he claims Zalim) but was not available for afternoon session so promised to send another sexy girl called Ria yesterday afternoon. One thing I have to admit that girl was looking same as was in picture sent by him.

Young petite. Well initially after bargain We arranged for 2 Hrs 2 Shots at Rs. 6500 (Including Hotel Charges). So settled in room and she came in. As I said Girl was good looking but very bad attitude as if she came sleeping. Asked me money in advance.

I had KLPD exp before in India so I was reluctant to pay. Even SP also said you pay after program. So some arguments and call to SP. After seeing her attitude I decided to go for 1 shot at Rs. 3000/- I was told BJ and Sex only on Menu no CIM. Was little turned off.

Wanted to send her back but Jonny wanted action so decided to go with her. She undressed mechanically and told me to lay down in bad without any DFK she started BJ mechanically. No talks no smile and lot of bad attitude. I tried to caress her she said no not included.

After BJ went into missionary position with Cover. No response from her. Requested her to allow to give DATY she said no.

No Finish on even body so just came in condom.

Totally She was rubbish. I. e Attitude was so bad. Complained to SP who had claimed that if not satisfied money will be back. He told me that I can wait for another sexy girl and politely said no to him. Total damages Rs 3000 (Girl Ria) + 500 Rs to Hotel.

Well I have not lost hope for another Sexy Punjabi Girl (I don't see problem with SP) as he seems to be genuine but girl was very bad. Actually I noticed that she was not sent directly by SP Bharat Bhai. She came through another SP called Yash.

Thanks to another senior member who shared digits of Spa on Gurukul Road with very good reference of Miss M. So decided to go there.

Reached there and after bargain paid cover charge of Rs 1000 at reception.

As agreed before Miss M came. I was told be naked. I obeyed the beautiful girl. She is tall Slim and pleasing girl.

Discussed her about extras. BBBJ, TL & HJ was discussed and agreed at Rs 1200/-Thanks to senior member's tip, who shared her no on possible CIM I discussed that with her. After little persuasion she agreed at additional extra of Rs. 300/-So Done deal of Rs 1500 with BBBJ, TL,HJ and CIM.

Wow Johny was so happy.

Deed Started with lots DFK and cuddling. She is really good in massage and Johny was already up. She sucked him nicely in between We kissed each other. Then wonderful HJ and my cuddling her boobs.

Finally I requested to bend down on knees as I stood up for Final Act CIM. Wow Wonderful CIM. She gulped my load with ease. No Issues at all.

What a wonderful satisfaction I got. Every thing was just Superb.

WIR: Any time sure definitely without any question.

I don't want rate her wonderful services, figure and her attitude. Its just amazing.

Total Damage: Rs. 1000 at the reception+ Rs1,500 to Miss M for wonderful job.

So between 2 to 6 pm Johny had chance to have pleasure of fucking a non responsive girl and having CIM with beautiful Marathi Mulgi.

Thank you so much to all forum members for their guidance and help. Really appreciated.

Happy mongering and Stay safe.

Warm regards.

Raj

Desibwoy
04-21-16, 19:57
Visiting Ahmedabad on weekend can anybody help with best MP with extras, young cooperative Thai therapists, charges no bar.Ours spa at Prahladnagar TTC and Aye emm Oh Spa Vastrapur.

Rohit961
04-21-16, 21:11

Gentlemen,

Thank You

MedicareGuy
04-22-16, 11:44
Hi everyone,

I m new on this forum.

Soon I will activate my PM but till than please help me.

I m from Rajasthan and plan to visit Ahemdabad soon for my medical conference.

I called some SP from locanto so please tell me locanto's contact safe or not and give me some tips to mongering.

Sex Lover2
04-23-16, 19:45
Got contact of an indie miss A and decided to meet.

Reached the place and she welcomed warmly. She is 36 yr and good looking. Both were ready for action and started with kisses. She is very good kisser. Removed her top and nice big pair was in front of me. Grabbed and sucked for long time. She was also excited and start BJ. Enjoyed her warm mouth and asked to continue for some time. Now she was asking to fuck and I was also not able to control. Put CD and started drilling her in miss. Then changed to doggy and finished with some hard fuck. After washing set for some time and came to know she is open for 3 some. So planning MMF with her.

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs. Big (I like big).

Service- 8/10.

SunriseSur
04-25-16, 08:56
Good to hear that you had fun at MP. Can you PM me the details of the MP and the name of the therapist.

Regards,

SS.

Hi folks,

Good Evening. Yesterday I had Back to Back Mongering experience one was bad and one was very good ultimate.

Thanks to Senior member of the forum who shared digits of reliable SP. His name is Bharat Bhai. I called him and he sent images to sexy girls to me. I wanted to go with one very good looking.

Punjabi Kudi (Whose service he claims Zalim) but was not available for afternoon session so promised to send another sexy girl called Ria yesterday afternoon. One thing I have to admit that girl was looking same as was in picture sent by him.

Young petite. Well initially after bargain We arranged for 2 Hrs 2 Shots at Rs. 6500 (Including Hotel Charges). So settled in room and she came in. As I said Girl was good looking but very bad attitude as if she came sleeping. Asked me money in advance...

SankMana
04-25-16, 13:02

Reached the place and she welcomed warmly. She is 36 yr and good looking. Both were ready for action and started with kisses. She is very good kisser. Removed her top and nice big pair was in front of me. Grabbed and sucked for long time. She was also excited and start BJ. Enjoyed her warm mouth and asked to continue for some time. Now she was asking to fuck and I was also not able to control. Put CD and started drilling her in miss. Then changed to doggy and finished with some hard fuck. After washing set for some time and came to know she is open for 3 some. So planning MMF with her.

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs. Big (I like big).

Service- 8/10.Hi Sex Lover2,

Please share the number of Miss A would love to visit. I'm new to this forum.

Greetings,

Jackson

FunkyHapster
04-25-16, 16:03
First of all thank you Desibwoy and other senior members who suggested me this MP on Gkul road. Easy to locate as suggested.

Went there without any prior booking so was asked to wait for 15-20 minutes. Opted for dry massage for 1.1 k. I was assigned an short little plumply girl as she was the only one left available. Massage was just name sake. Little chit chat and I started inquiring about service. Unfortunately only HJ and TL was on menu. I was pressing for BJ but was declined straight away. Anyways there begins the service part Started with lip kiss which was pretty average. These MP girls don't know how to kiss. Started exploring her body while kissing. Got hold of her tits and started sucking them like there's no tomorrow. She then proceeded down took my tool in her hand and started shaking like a hand pump. Requested her to slow down the pace which she did fortunately. HJ lasted for about 5-7. Tipped her 500 Rs and left half satisfied.

WIR. Yes but for different girl (only for BJ).

P.S- while I was leaving I heard few giggles from nearby cabin. I thought might be a fellow ISGian.

Thank you so much Desibowy.

Thunderbird1
04-26-16, 07:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Desibwoy
04-26-16, 17:09
First of all thank you Desibwoy and other senior members who suggested me this MP on Gkul road. Easy to locate as suggested.

Went there without any prior booking so was asked to wait for 15-20 minutes. Opted for dry massage for 1.1 k. I was assigned an short little plumply girl as she was the only one left available. Massage was just name sake. Little chit chat and I started inquiring about service. Unfortunately only HJ and TL was on menu. I was pressing for BJ but was declined straight away. Anyways there begins the service part Started with lip kiss which was pretty average. These MP girls don't know how to kiss. Started exploring her body while kissing. Got hold of her tits and started sucking them like there's no tomorrow. She then proceeded down took my tool in her hand and started shaking like a hand pump. Requested her to slow down the pace which she did fortunately. HJ lasted for about 5-7. Tipped her 500 Rs and left half satisfied.

P.S- while I was leaving I heard few giggles from nearby cabin. I thought might be a fellow ISGian.

Thank you so much Desibowy.Was this the NE girl? I can't seem to recall any other short plump girl over there.

Thanks a lot for writing about your experience. I keep sharing leads with almost everyone who asks me and all I ask for in return is a detailed FR from your end. You are one of the few ones who has stood up to his promise. Hope you have a better experience at the other places.

Cheers.

Gudisr
04-26-16, 18:50

Thank you so much Desibowy.Hi,

Can you please give any hints on this Spa, there are couple of Spas listed on the same road.

FunkyHapster
04-27-16, 10:56
Hello,

Yes NE. Will try Indian in next visit.

Was this the NE girl? I can't seem to recall any other short plump girl over there.

Thanks a lot for writing about your experience. I keep sharing leads with almost everyone who asks me and all I ask for in return is a detailed FR from your end. You are one of the few ones who has stood up to his promise. Hope you have a better experience at the other places.

Cheers.

FunkyHapster
04-27-16, 10:58
Kindly activate PM service. Can't tell name in open forum. Just RTFF forum you will get enough hints.

Thanks

Hi,

Can you please give any hints on this Spa, there are couple of Spas listed on the same road.

Raj Funloving
04-27-16, 21:24
Hi all,

Wednesday afternoon Johny was ready for action. Due my orientation of DFK, BBBJ, DATY good fuck & Finally CIM (Its package I always go for be it London Bahrain DXB or Uganda) its difficult for me to find broad minded Indie girl in Ahmedabad who gives this as package.

Delhi has lots of hotties who does this and gives wholesome package. By no means I am derogating Ahmedabad. Its just Ahmedabad Indie are not into my orientation Except Miss M at Spa on Gurukul Road.

Well so decided to visit Miss M. Headed straight there. This time I told her to give B2B. She said yes, no issues. After some soft massage and lots of chit chat, she started playing with my dick. Then she undressed the top sat on my stomach. Enjoyed DFK & caressing her soft boobs which became hardened later on.

That was followed by Nice BBBJ and then I requested her for DATY. Answer was positive. Did give nice DATY which she enjoyed. Then finally again she gave nice BBBJ till CIM.

Her attitude is excellent.

WIR- Yes.

Turn off: Pubic hair (Not shaved Pussy).

Attitude: Excellent.

Damages: Rs. 1000 at Counter+1,700 B2 B +300 for CIM=2000 Paid Miss M.

Happy mongering.

Guys please help me with any good hottie independent Indie who loves this orientation of mine. Other wise except Miss Bhavna & Miss M no indie is ready for whole package. They say we Ahmedabad Girls do not provide this Gandi (CIM after fuck) service.

Let me tell them its very much normal in mongering world outside Ahmedabad.

Raj

===========================================

This report was originally written with all the words in Proper Case, which means that the first letter of every word was capitalized. The report was subsequently edited by Admin to normal case, which means that the incorrectly capitalized words were changed to all lower case except for proper nouns and the first letter of each sentence.

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Sex Lover2
04-28-16, 05:06
FindingSex, your PM inbox is full. Please clear it.

Pawar1234
04-28-16, 10:32

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs. Big (I like big).

Service- 8/10.Bro,

Can you please PM me the contact details.

Thanks

Raj Funloving
04-28-16, 18:56
Hi guys,

This morning called SP Bharat bhai who promised Zannat service wali Punjabi kudi Miss P. She must in early 30's.

Well one think I must admit that Girl was same in Pic. Little heavier at belly but she is good looking.

Actually meeting was fixed at 2 pm but to some prior commitment I got delayed and reached only at 2. 45 pm.

She told me to undress me and she undressed herself. On menu was BBBJ, DATY & Usual fuck. No DFK & CIM (one of the most important aspect of my sex orientation).

Well she has got sexy boobs and I liked licking her boobs. Then before giving BBBJ, she started hardening it with her Balls. Around that area she deployed her boobs.

I kissed her from boobs to bottom (DATY) well she enjoyed it.

Now it was time for an action. Did that in missionary and while fucking started the trouble. She wanted me to finish hurriedly I said why then she said she has some another appointment at 3. My SP called her twice over her phone. I was like WAF.

Lost mood but manged to finished in miss.

WIR: Not really.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 7/10 due to little grown belly.

Attitude:6/10 she has nice attitude but she is really time watcher.

Damages: Rs. 3000+600 hotel.

M confused now with SP. Have so far wasted 6000 over two girls. But first very bad exp and second was not so good experiences. Now he has promised me girl who enjoys CIM.

Please suggest some fun loving independent Indies guys. I think in my this trip my desire to offload life in good looking indie mouth will not be fulfilled. Will have to offload in mouth of Ugandan chicks when I go to Uganda next month.

Happy mongering,

Raj

WordIsPower
04-29-16, 14:45

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs. Big (I like big).

Service- 8/10.Can you please PM me the contact details.

Member #4455
04-29-16, 20:01
Hey guys, ]

Noticed this is one of the coolest forums on ISG, wanted to know if the seniors can help out with a few suggestions of high quality MP's or digits of reliable SP.

Visiting for a few days and no links in the city.

Much appreciated, will upload FR as soon as I can.

PM is activated, awaiting your reply.

TheTank85
04-29-16, 21:36
Raj,

Please clear your inbox, it is full.

Hi guys,

This morning called SP Bharat bhai who promised Zannat service wali Punjabi kudi Miss P. She must in early 30's.

Well one think I must admit that Girl was same in Pic. Little heavier at belly but she is good looking.

Actually meeting was fixed at 2 pm but to some prior commitment I got delayed and reached only at 2. 45 pm.

She told me to undress me and she undressed herself. On menu was BBBJ, DATY & Usual fuck. No DFK & CIM (one of the most important aspect of my sex orientation).

Well she has got sexy boobs and I liked licking her boobs. Then before giving BBBJ, she started hardening it with her Balls. Around that area she deployed her boobs.

I kissed her from boobs to bottom (DATY) well she enjoyed it.

Now it was time for an action. Did that in missionary and while fucking started the trouble. She wanted me to finish hurriedly I said why then she said she has some another appointment at 3. My SP called her twice over her phone. I was like WAF...

JayFun123
04-30-16, 11:15
Friends,

Thanks a lot to Foreplayking to giving me an inde digits. For some work day before tomorrow I was in Ahmedabad so decided to try the new one. Called an inde contact and fixed an appointment. The good thing is she has a place so no headache of hotels. As decided reach the place at sharp 2:30. She welcomed in home and she was in bit hurry because as she was telling her husband would be coming at 3:30. After initial chit chat she removed my cloths and her too. Her figure was so Good and specially boobs. She covered Johnny with condom so I told to do some BJ but she was telling she was not doing that only casual deed she wanted to do. I tried to convinced but she did not agree. Anyway I had to complete the deed so she started first in Wot and then miss. After sometime I unloaded in condom. As she wanted to me leave the place early so without any much talk I left to my way.

Body: decent body 8/10.

Attitude: average 6/10.

Boobs: very good 9/10.

WIR: I think no because it was not full package.

AbhorinLove
04-30-16, 20:29
Good day senior members!

Will be in Ahmedabad reaching on Sunday night till Tuesday. Anyhow will monger around Ahmedabad but sharing info of SP Bharat bhai number as well as miss M from Gurukal road spa would be appreciable. Can give FR in Chennai and Bangalore if needed.

Regards.

Abhor in love.

Raj Funloving
04-30-16, 22:24
Hi guys,

An Internet SP called Hiral Jain Escorts has been calling and was discussing about High End Stuff he has.

So decided to try her stuff out on Friday called him. Arranged to meet at Landmark Usman Pura. When I drove inside Landmark I made an interesting observation:

A petite fair looking girl was with a person and they sat in car. Kind of negotiation was going on. Just outside Land Mark hotel.

After 35 minutes I got call from SP that he has come. So I sat in his car. He showed me pics from his mob. There were couple of cute girls out of which I selected Miss S a 22 year localite. Well she has high profile job as she claimed and this one is her hobby.

Asking price was 15 K for 2 shots and after lot of negotiation I could manage to bring 9 K including AC room charges in hotel. Main purpose of mine was to taste genuineness of this SP. I had KLPD Exp before so bit skeptic to make payment upfront. Deal was to Pay upfront and then girl will sit in my car and will drive to designated hotel. As soon as I paid money Girl Miss S came in my car. Well her pic in mobile was really nice and did not show that girl would have been Plumy. Miss S is chubby having nice attitude.

We chit chat in car and off to Hotel. Hotel is not that great but it was not bad as well.

After Chit Chat I told her that SP promised me all services except anal. She refused for BBBJ & CIM. She said she gives nice CBJ and I can come all over body particularly her boobs. I was little turned off. Little amount of DFK was allowed.

Must say her boobs are very nice & curvy. Enjoyed sucking them and then proceeded to wonderful DATY. Her pussy was well shaven & soft. Enjoyed licking it for long time.

After some time She suddenly requested to stop as she kind of squirted. Then I requested her to do BBBJ she said only 2 minutes but must say her mouth is so soft. BBBJ was followed by nice CBJ.

Then fucked her vet pussy in miss and finished over the pussy.

Round 2 was also nice. She loves having Vodka & also Hukka. Well overall experience was not bad but again I felt that SP cheated me as far as service of CIM is concerned.

Also I felt that its too pricey. The girl was overall cooperative.

WIR: Not really due high costs and no for BBBJ & CIM.

Body: 6/10 due to short height and chubbier figure.

Face: 8/10 nice face with naughty smile.

Attitude: 7/10 since I felt attitude was little pricey.

Damages: INR 9 K including Hotel room rent for 2 pops.

Please note that I paid this extra but main objective was to check genuineness of SP.

Excellent exp in Spa will follow later on. It was on Saturday.

Happy mongering,

Raj

AbhorinLove
05-01-16, 02:38
Hi guys,

An Internet SP called Hiral Jain Escorts has been calling and was discussing about High End Stuff he has.

So decided to try her stuff out on Friday called him. Arranged to meet at Landmark Usman Pura. When I drove inside Landmark I made an interesting observation:

A petite fair looking girl was with a person and they sat in car. Kind of negotiation was going on. Just outside Land Mark hotel.Raj ji,

Please clear your inbox. Will be in Ahmedabad for business trip from tonight till Tuesday morning, Details of SP Bharat and Gurukal road MP would be sufficient. If you required I can reciprocate with info of indies / SP / MP's of your same requirement like miss M from Chennai and bangle.

Regards.

Abhor in love.

Rajesh1
05-01-16, 10:49
Hi,

Can someone PM the name of the spa along with therapist name. Would be grateful.

Raj Funloving
05-01-16, 19:41
Dear Abhar in Love,

I have sent you details through PM. Please go through your PM.

Thank you.

Warm regards.

Raj

Raj ji,

Please clear your inbox. Will be in Ahmedabad for business trip from tonight till Tuesday morning, Details of SP Bharat and Gurukal road MP would be sufficient. If you required I can reciprocate with info of indies / SP / MP's of your same requirement like miss M from Chennai and bangle.

Regards.

Abhor in love.

Raj Funloving
05-01-16, 20:38
Hi guys,

Finally my dick was satisfied after having not so good encounters.

Thanks to senior member of this great network ISG, thoght of venturing one more Spa located at Bopal.

Booked an Appointment of 4 from receptionist Miss A-Indie who promptly sent SMS explaining the whereabouts of spa.

Reached there on time. I was told there are two Thais & one NE called Miss E are there to give perfect massage.

Thank God I chose Miss E. My choice was correct.

While registering your appointment they provide a form of consent where they say they do not allow any extras. Signed form and off to room.

Room was okay. I was in despo and there she Miss E came. A perfect NE looks. Nice Boobs and good figure.

I asked her extras she whispered in my ear to talk very at low pitch since she did not want this extra business to be known to MP Boss.

I was asked to lay down and immediately she whispered that would really need massage or extras.

I said little bit of Head massage and lot of action. She giggled and whispered again m naughty.

On Menu B2B, passionate DFK, BBBJ and CIM (Aha my dick was up wow! No fuck and finally DATY.

Of the mark. She undressed herself she came over my body. Passionate lips kissing and wonderful playing of boobs. For my dick arousal attitude of girl and sexy DFK is the key. Dick was.

Rock hard. Then she caressed my dick gently to started warm BBBJ. Wonderful BBBJ more than Miss M at Gurukul Spa.

I was crazy and felt so satisfied with half of action. Then she came up where pussy just above my mouth and she was in front of my dick.

Wow wonderful DATY and BBBJ. She has very cleanly shaven pussy and I enjoyed every bit of that licking. Went on for 10-15 minutes and again B2B with advantage of playing with her boobs and wonderful DFK.

Finally I asked to get down to knees. Again flawless warm BBBJ and finally I unleashed my life in her mouth.

Damages: She asked me 5 K for extras (I said I not going for extras as you are asking too much) she said in this MP going market rate for Thai girls is 6 K with B2B HJ, BBBJ.

I said no to her and then without referring price of Miss M. I started with 1,800 with CIM and finally deal was done at 3 K for 2 times B2B massage, BBBJ, lots of kisses & finally CIM.

At counter paid 1,500 (Asking price 2200) but they themselves give discount for dry massage.

Miss E is good Massage lady. She gave wonderful head massage as well.

WIR: for sure for wonderful extras offered.

Body: 8/10.

Face: 8/10 typical NE looks.

Attitude/10.

Services offered:9/10.

Overall: 8/10.

Total damage INR 3000 to Miss E and INR 1500 at counter.

It was dick satisfying Saturday.

Happy mongering.

Raj

Sunday evening visited most famous Shyamal Cross Road MP as I had use voucher worth Rs 1000.

Give Voucher at counter and off to room. A petite good looking Thai came she said B2 B 2,500 with HJ. NO BBBJ since she was wearing teeth bracelet. No CIM.

So settled only for dry massage. She kept on insisting for HJ but politely refused.

Since massage was good I gave her tip of INR 300.

Raj.

Rahul2059
05-02-16, 07:51
Thanks Recharge for sharing the details, as you mentioned took the appointment and went to the place, it was really impressive, being to so many spa in ahd, but this was something, friendly staff, so the action begins.

Paid 2300 at counter and got one voucher valid for a month, went to room, after 1 min here comes a beautiful Thai girl, very naughty from the beginning only, touching everywhere, she was a babe though, pretty.

Perfect 10/10 figure, felt like a GF experience, then the massage begins which was excellent, then came the offer after 30 min, 5 k for B2B, shower, & fuck, I said will not pay more than 3 K, she was fine and action.

Started, what a service, mind blowing, felt Bangkok in Ahmadabad, no need for any Bangkok trips, just go to this spa, finally finished kissed her and bye bye, will always remember this experience.

Hi,

Was on Ahmedabad trip for 7 days. First, tried to contact one SP, who did not have any girls with him these days. Called another one. But, was not satisfied with the collection he had. So, this time decided to try the famous MP at Shyamal Road. Called the MP and booked the appointment. Didn't take much time to find out the place. Gone through the menu, opted for Swedish massage. There is bye one get one offer going on for massage. Paid the amount at the counter. Got the free massage voucher which was valid for 1 month. Nice ambiance. Entered the room. Nice room. After 5 minutes. A middle aged Thai lady entered. Was attractive and very friendly. Started the massage. She showed her intentions from very beginning. Asked for extras, 2 k for B2B and HJ. Bargained for 1.5 k. She accepted. One of the best massage I had. B2B +HJ+DFK. She was a very good kisser. Asked many times about her name. But, she was not in mood to tell her name. Don't know why.

2. There are no plans to return back to Ahmedabad for 1 month. So. After 3 days, again visited the same spa to redeem the Free coupon. This time assigned Ms. L. She is 28 yrs of age as per her statement. She is a bit plump. But, has meat at the right places. So, perfect figure. She started massaging. Massage skills were not as good as the previous..

Pawar1234
05-03-16, 08:12
Thanks Recharge for sharing the details, as you mentioned took the appointment and went to the place, it was really impressive, being to so many spa in ahd, but this was something, friendly staff, so the action begins.

Paid 2300 at counter and got one voucher valid for a month, went to room, after 1 min here comes a beautiful Thai girl, very naughty from the beginning only, touching everywhere, she was a babe though, pretty.

Perfect 10/10 figure, felt like a GF experience, then the massage begins which was excellent, then came the offer after 30 min, 5 k for B2B, shower, & fuck, I said will not pay more than 3 K, she was fine and action.

Started, what a service, mind blowing, felt Bangkok in Ahmadabad, no need for any Bangkok trips, just go to this spa, finally finished kissed her and bye bye, will always remember this experience.Hey,

Can you give a clue as to the name of the therapist.

Thanks.

Rahul2059
05-04-16, 07:25
Her name was Mio or Sio, couldn't exactly understand the ascent, she was Thai 100%, can compare her figure to Manisha Koirala, you can try by asking at the counter to bring all girls to the counter to check LOL.

Hey,

Can you give a clue as to the name of the therapist.

Thanks.

RoamingMumbai
05-04-16, 11:26
Hey bro,

Nice FR.

I do visit Ahmadabad often. But not a local so won't know a lot of codes. Will appreciate sharing details of the place and the girl. Do let me know when you in Mumbai. Will reciprocate.

Thanks

Hi guys,

one more Spa located at Bopal.

Attitude/10.

Services offered:9/10...

FindingSex
05-04-16, 13:28
I was planning to visit this spa today and called them to book an appointment with Miss M but lady told me, she is not available and they have changed all staff. So Miss M is not working there.

Have asked about other therapists and she told me, they have got all NE girls.

Mostly NE girls don't offer extras so made up my mind and cancelled the plan.

Happy Mongering!

City G
05-05-16, 03:13
All senior members kindly help me with all the MP and direct contact of any know girls as SP thing I don't prefer. My PM is on so any one can message with details. Looking for a good time in an Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar.

I was planning to visit this spa today and called them to book an appointent with Miss M but lady told me, she is not available and they have changed all staff. So Miss M is not working there.

Happy Mongering!

FunkyHapster
05-05-16, 08:15
May be the management must have been little caution after sudden increase (thanks to ISG) or may be might have received warning from LE.

Sad that I haven't yet tried miss M.

Guys if anybody has contact of Miss M kindly ask her about her whereabouts. Must have definitely joined another spa. Please let me know in case anyone has her contact number.

I was planning to visit this spa today and called them to book an appointment with Miss M but lady told me, she is not available and they have changed all staff. So Miss M is not working there.

Happy Mongering!

WordIsPower
05-05-16, 09:40

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs. Big (I like big).

Service- 8/10.Can you share the digit.

Thanks.

MA2000
05-06-16, 18:18
Can you please give hint as to the name of the spa.

Hi guys,

Thanks to senior member of this great network ISG, thoght of venturing one more Spa located at Bopal.

Booked an Appointment of 4 from receptionist Miss A-Indie who promptly sent SMS explaining the whereabouts of spa.

Reached there on time. I was told there are two Thais & one NE called Miss E are there to give perfect massage.

While registering your appointment they provide a form of consent where they say they do not allow any extras. Signed form and off to room.

Room was okay. I was in despo and there she Miss E came. A perfect NE looks. Nice Boobs and good figure.

I asked her extras she whispered in my ear to talk very at low pitch since she did not want this extra business to be known to MP Boss.

I was asked to lay down and immediately she whispered that would really need massage or extras.

I said little bit of Head massage and lot of action. She giggled and whispered again m naughty.

On Menu B2B, passionate DFK, BBBJ and CIM (Aha my dick was up wow! No fuck and finally DATY.

Of the mark. She undressed herself she came over my body. Passionate lips kissing and wonderful playing of boobs. For my dick arousal attitude of girl and sexy DFK is the key. Dick was.

Rock hard. Then she caressed my dick gently to started warm BBBJ. Wonderful BBBJ more than Miss M at Gurukul Spa.

I was crazy and felt so satisfied with half of action. Then she came up where pussy just above my mouth and she was in front of my dick.

Wow wonderful DATY and BBBJ. She has very cleanly shaven pussy and I enjoyed every bit of that licking. Went on for 10-15 minutes and again B2B with advantage of playing with her boobs and wonderful DFK.

Finally I asked to get down to knees. Again flawless warm BBBJ and finally I unleashed my life in her mouth.

Damages: She asked me 5 K for extras (I said I not going for extras as you are asking too much) she said in this MP going market rate for Thai girls is 6 K with B2B HJ, BBBJ.

I said no to her and then without referring price of Miss M. I started with 1,800 with CIM and finally deal was done at 3 K for 2 times B2B massage, BBBJ, lots of kisses & finally CIM.

At counter paid 1,500 (Asking price 2200) but they themselves give discount for dry massage.

Attitude/10.

Services offered:9/10.

Overall: 8/10.

Total damage INR 3000 to Miss E and INR 1500 at counter.

It was dick satisfying Saturday.

Happy mongering.

Raj

Sunday evening visited most famous Shyamal Cross Road MP as I had use voucher worth Rs 1000.

Give Voucher at counter and off to room. A petite good looking Thai came she said B2 B 2,500 with HJ. NO BBBJ since she was wearing teeth bracelet. No CIM.

So settled only for dry massage. She kept on insisting for HJ but politely refused.

Since massage was good I gave her tip of INR 300.

Raj.

Desibwoy
05-06-16, 19:04

Started, what a service, mind blowing, felt Bangkok in Ahmadabad, no need for any Bangkok trips, just go to this spa, finally finished kissed her and bye bye, will always remember this experience.Nice FR! Thanks for sharing it. Which therapist was this? Kindly share name via PM.

CHEERS.

Desibwoy
05-06-16, 19:08
Hi guys,

Raj.Hey Raj. I seldom come across NE offering extras in Ahmedabad. And BBBJ and CIM from NE is something even more uncommon. Kindly share Miss E's details via PM. I shall reciprocate accordingly.

Cheers.

PrinceDesire
05-08-16, 10:24
Hello friends,

I recently visited Ahmedabad and read a few FRs in this forum. I thought to give a visit to this spa at Shyamal x roads. I asked for Indusind bank. The place was nice with good ambiance. At the counter I paid 1500 for a dry massage. A Thai girl came and started the massage. After sometime she told me for extras at rs 2500. I said her its too much and gave my quote at 1500. Finally the deal was not struck between us and I left after the dry massage. Was feeling terrible. Hope to have some fun at Ahmedabad the next time I visit. Would be happy to get some contacts where other services are provided.

Akshay
05-08-16, 18:40
Hi,

Can you please provide me the way or details to contact her?

Akshay.

Friends,

Thanks a lot to Foreplayking to giving me an inde digits. For some work day before tomorrow I was in Ahmedabad so decided to try the new one. Called an inde contact and fixed an appointment. The good thing is she has a place so no headache of hotels. As decided reach the place at sharp 2:30. She welcomed in home and she was in bit hurry because as she was telling her husband would be coming at 3:30. After initial chit chat she removed my cloths and her too. Her figure was so Good and specially boobs. She covered Johnny with condom so I told to do some BJ but she was telling she was not doing that only casual deed she wanted to do. I tried to convinced but she did not agree. Anyway I had to complete the deed so she started first in Wot and then miss. After sometime I unloaded in condom. As she wanted to me leave the place early so without any much talk I left to my way.

Body: decent body 8/10.

Attitude: average 6/10.

Boobs: very good 9/10.

WIR: I think no because it was not full package.

ISamBarney
05-08-16, 20:56

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs. Big (I like big).

Service- 8/10.Please share the details. Will be helpful, he have same preferances; p.

Kevin2502
05-09-16, 20:16
Please share the details. Will be helpful, he have same preferances; p.Please send inde's number.

Kevin2502
05-09-16, 20:26
Please share the details. Will be helpful, he have same preferances; p.Please share inde's number.

Kevin2502
05-09-16, 20:34
Hello friends,

Please send me inde's number in Ahmedabad or Baroda.

CoolDude35
05-10-16, 17:21
Hi friends,

Went to a massage center in Ahmedabad in around Vastrapur area. They have Thai and Indian therapist. Extras on menu. Had a Thai therapist, Jenny. Good massage and B2B. Damage 1500 at reception and 2 k to therapist.

Will repeat; sure but different therapist.

JohnnyDogs
05-11-16, 23:32

Happy Mongering!NE girls do offer extra. Not sure which spa you went to. But almost all places I went to, they agreed for HJ and more.

Navinkum81
05-12-16, 05:09

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs. Big (I like big).

Service- 8/10.Hi brother,

Can you please PM me the contact details.

Thanks in advance.

SexyMan74
05-12-16, 06:12
Hi.

Will be in Ahmedabad from 15th evg to 17th evg on an official trip. Pl help with a good indie / sp contact.

Rgds.

JunkieMunkie
05-12-16, 16:15
Hi,

I am in Ahmedabad till 17th. Would appreciate if I could get an Indie contact.

Greetings,

Jackson

JunkieMunkie
05-12-16, 16:18
Please share the contact. Would love to meet this indie.

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs. Big (I like big).

Service- 8/10.

Raj Funloving
05-13-16, 13:01
Hi folks,

Must admit that this trip to Ahmedabad was mixed or rather dissatisfying with regards mongering.

Had few Hits and more miss.

M disappointed to know that all girls in Ahmedabad do not know how to treat dick well. No DFK no BBBJ and NO CIM.

Even the highly paid independent Indie was not willing for CIM (What a Fuck).

Few weeks ago I reported about a SP who provided a costly girl. Now that person's driver is also an so called SP. His name is Hitesh. Beware of other SP also. Both numbers are Hiral Jain SP: 473 and his driver called Hitesh SP: 640.

These Guys SP guys ask money in advance hence m always septic. But due to my own desire to have sex with fun loving hot young girl I fell into his pray. He actually demanded 15 K for 2 Shots 2 hours with girl but I objected and later on deal was done for 10 K out of which 5,000 was asked in advance with promise that girl will sent directly at hotel room.

And it was KLPD. Actually previous deal was:[Non-English text deleted by Admin].

Please beware.

Leaving to Uganda tomorrow with little bitterness in heart for more misses than hits as far as mongering was concerned.

Dear Desiboy well it was really pleasant exp with Miss E at Spa at Bopal. She is really gem. For me I had never tested NE Girl. Though I had enjoyed Chinese, Thai & Nepalese at Dubai & Mumbai.

Thank you Guru bro and Ravi bro and every one who has helped me by sharing digits and all help. Really appreciated.

I think I must not use any SP listed on internet.

Enjoy and have fun!

If you guys come to Uganda just PM me and I will more than happy to treat rather spoil you with wonderful black babes.

Warm regards.

Raj

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Hammer893
05-13-16, 19:52
Dear fellow mongers.

It is a coincidence that I am stuck for another day in Ahemdabad, but would like to make the best out of it.

I RTFF and found out three specific spas which seem to more accepted by the locals.

1. Sensation Spa (Shyamal Crossing).

2. Castle Spa (Satellite Road).

3. Gurukul Road Spa.

Since I ain't from here, would like your reviews about these three places and also some more guidance on the addresses, which I can communicate with the auto rickshaw drivers.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Asg4029
05-14-16, 09:18
Please share the contact. Would love to meet this indie.Can you share the contact details.

Asg4029
05-14-16, 09:19
Please share the details. Will be helpful, he have same preferances; p.PM me the contact details.

Asg4029
05-14-16, 12:53
Hello fellow mongers,

Just got subscription of ISG.

Request fellow mongers to pm me the contact details of quality inde in Ahmedabad.

Will reciprocate new contacts.

Thanks ion advance.

Gsahd07
05-16-16, 11:17
Hi Raj,

Good to hear a you had good experience with in Ahmedabad.

Next time will definitely do mongering with you. It was always nice to talk with you.

Definitely contact you if I came to Uganda. Really want to try black beauty of Uganda.

Happy mongering.

GS

Gsahd07
05-16-16, 12:38
Hi guys,

Due to the hectic schedule and lots of work got fed up. So decided to explore this weekend as a mongering weekend.

I have Saturday off so call the famous sensational spa. And booked the appointment for 12 o'clock.

Reached their and reception guy welcome me and order a tea. We chit chatted for while came to know they have changed the overall staff. So both famous miss p. Shifted to their new spa. So asked him who is best now. He guided me to the room and told me you change into dispo will send good therapist.

I changed and didn't wear dispo. After 5 min. Beautiful therapist came her name was miss h and we greeted each other. She removed the towel and doesn't said anything. We did a chat for while and massage started after 30 minutes. She told me you want happy ending. I said yes asked how much she charge for a B2B. She Said 3 k I smiled and say no. To which she asked why you are laughing. I told her in the same price I got FS to which got shocked and asked how much I pay. I told 1.5 k to which she said no. Started which massage. After sometime she told she will do for 2.5 k I said no. Johnny want some action so Said I max pay 1.8 k to which said no. Finally she told yes for 2 k. And started removing clothes. Here comes a tight and big boobs. I touched her and started sucking for while. She came top on me started doing boobs massage. Meanwhile I started touching down after I told her I want to do DATY. To Which she came into 69 and I licked wet pussy. And she is giving good boobs massage to johnny. After 5 minutes. I told her to give BJ she denied so told her to let me cum on her boobs which she obliged and kneel down on the floor and I came on her boobs. After that she went for bath and I also followed she pampered me in bathroom. After that I paid her amount and kissed on her cheeks and she left. Johnny got happy.

Attitude: 9\10.

Boobs: 10\10 (she have petite body and huge boobs).

Pussy: 9\10.

Damage: 2 k for 2 massages + 2 k inside + one chocolate.

WIR: Yes as I left with one massage.

After coming out I said thank you the guy on reception and he told me to try the another spa. I told him definitely want to try. To which he told me you this another massage over their. And he book appointment in the evening at another spa.

Cheers,

GS

Raj Funloving
05-17-16, 05:08
Dear bro GS,

It was pleasure talking to you. I missed mongering with you bro.

Nice FR.

Next time will both go to Delhi for mongering.

Happy mongering,

Raj

Hi Raj,

Good to hear a you had good experience with in Ahmedabad.

Next time will definitely do mongering with you. It was always nice to talk with you.

Definitely contact you if I came to Uganda. Really want to try black beauty of Uganda.

Happy mongering.

GS

Gsahd07
05-17-16, 11:11
Hi guys,

After having heavenly experience at sensational spa decided to try their new branch.

In the evening I went to the escape the heat. On the reception lady welcome me and guided me to the room. I went to this spa first it is far better than the sensational in terms of the ambiance. I changed the clothes and wrap the towel without wearing dispo. Miss and come and greet me and I removed the towel and slept on massage table. Massage started and meanwhile we have conversation. After 40 minutes. Of good massage she asked me for a extra. I told her for HJ + TL for 1 k to which she agree and dimmed the lights and removed The top she has lemon size boobs I got excited as I always have fantasy for lemon boobs. I started sucking it she liked it. After 5 minutes. She told me to sleep on table and she sit on me and started giving good HJ and I started pressing her boobs. After 5 minutes. I come and gave her money and she left. I took shower and left the spa.

Attitude: 8/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

Damage: 1 k + 1 k.

WIR: Yes to spa for different girl.

Still Sunday left so decided to try some local food on Sunday.

Cheers,

GS

BluffMasterKk
05-17-16, 11:58
Hi guys,

Due to the hectic schedule and lots of work got fed up. So decided to explore this weekend as a mongering weekend.

I have Saturday off so call the famous sensational spa. And booked the appointment for 12 o'clock.

Reached their and reception guy welcome me and order a tea. We chit chatted for while came to know they have changed the overall staff. So both famous miss p. Shifted to their new spa. So asked him who is best now. He guided me to the room and told me you change into dispo will send good therapist.

I changed and didn't wear dispo. After 5 min. Beautiful therapist came her name was miss h and we greeted each other. She removed the towel and doesn't said anything. We did a chat for while and massage started after 30 minutes. She told me you want happy ending. I said yes asked how much she charge for a B2B. She Said 3 k I smiled and say no. To which she asked why you are laughing. I told her in the same price I got FS to which got shocked and asked how much I pay. I told 1.5 k to which she said no. Started which massage. After sometime she told she will do for 2.5 k I said no. Johnny want some action so Said I max pay 1.8 k to which said no...Every bro,

I had the similar experience with the same therapist at their second branch TE spa near mocha cafe. I guess owners of both the spas are same as she told me their shift keeps on changing to both the spas.

And yes she has good attitude with good boobs (9/10). She had belly piercing which was a turn on.

Gsahd07
05-17-16, 17:30
Hi guys,

After having good experience on Saturday with Thai decided to try a some local food so in morning booked an appointment with a NCC spa.

I reached there at 1 pm. At reception saw beautiful lady but she didn't do massage so make the payment of 550 bucks. A beautiful NE guided me to the room and told me to change the clothes. I changed into dispo and slept on massage table. She came I asked her name miss are. She started giving massage which is very good and meanwhile we talked and came to know is live nearby place and staying with her room mates. She was giving me good massage that I thought not to ask for extra after 45 minutes. She told me massage is over and guided me to the shower. She left the room to bring new towel when she returned I ask her for extra but she said yes she do but can't do now because she already went out. I insist her and she said yes only for HJ I asked her how much she charge but she denied money. She told she don't take money and removed my dispo and started giving HJ. To which I started pressing her boobs over the t-shirts. To which she started moaning and I told her to remove t-shirt. As soon as she removed t-shirt her boobs was huge and she had big nipple. I started pinching nips and sucked them for 5 minutes. And slowly I pushed my other hand in her pants to which she said no but I continue and fingered her. She was so much wet it will likes she squirted. I ask her if she want tongue massage down their she denied. I sucked boob till my content and then she jerked me off I came in her hand she went to washroom and came out I asked her contact number which she gave me. I took shower and left the place with happy face.

Massage: 10\10.

Damage: 550 bucks.

WIR: Sure may be I got FS but will try to contact her for outcall.

Cheers,

GS

SpaLove2
05-17-16, 21:40
Hey,

Can you give some hints about location and name of NCC spa?

Desibwoy
05-18-16, 12:20
Hi guys,

After having good experience on Saturday with Thai decided to try a some local food so in morning booked an appointment with a NCC spa.

I reached there at 1 pm. At reception saw beautiful lady but she didn't do massage so make the payment of 550 bucks. A beautiful NE guided me to the room and told me to change the clothes. I changed into dispo and slept on massage table. She came I asked her name miss are. She started giving massage which is very good and meanwhile we talked and came to know is live nearby place and staying with her room mates. She was giving me good massage that I thought not to ask for extra after 45 minutes. She told me massage is over and guided me to the shower. She left the room to bring new towel when she returned I ask her for extra but she said yes she do but can't do now because she already went out. I insist her and she said yes only for HJ I asked her how much she charge but she denied money. She told she don't take money and removed my dispo and started giving HJ. To which I started pressing her boobs over the t-shirts. To which she started moaning and I told her to remove t-shirt. As soon as she removed t-shirt her boobs was huge and she had big nipple. I started pinching nips and sucked them for 5 minutes. And slowly I pushed my other hand in her pants to which she said no but I continue and fingered her. She was so much wet it will likes she squirted. I ask her if she want tongue massage down their she denied. I sucked boob till my content and then she jerked me off I came in her hand she went to washroom and came out I asked her contact number which she gave me. I took shower and left the place with happy face.

Massage: 10\10.

Damage: 550 bucks.

WIR: Sure may be I got FS but will try to contact her for outcall.

Cheers,

GSWow. You're on a rampage. It is always nice to read about experiences of others. There's a true dearth of FRs in this thread.

Anyways, I had been to NCC at Pnagar when it opened. Had NE gal but she didn't give any extras. You're lucky you got any action. I envy you man!

Great action with the Thais too!

Keep hunting and keep posting!

I'm pursuing a new lead, hopefully something materializes soon. Fingers crossed!

Cheers.

SunriseSur
05-18-16, 12:54
Hi,

Anyone aware of an indie with number ending 528. Connected through badoo. She says that she stays near Ghatlodiya. Charges 3 K.

Kindly advice,

SS

Solitude One
05-19-16, 16:00
Can you clear your box.

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs. Big (I like big).

Service- 8/10.

City G
05-21-16, 03:33
It was one of the day in last weekend when I feel like having some action, so called two of the published no. In English New Paper for MP, one didn't picked up and other gave me direction for Avenue near Gurudwara.

Meanwhile I contacted few SP through Locanto one asked for 8 k for 45 and other for 4 K for 2 HR. 8 K SP asked me to what's app him so that he can send photos and 4 k SP ask me to come to hotel at NID crossing. I didn't opt for any one.

I went to near Gurdwara and find the place bad, so went to this famous Mall's Spa not the Thai one but the other one. They have option for Russian also, but as per my knowledge Russian don't do the Extras so opted for Thai. It was an expensive massage 3.5 k.

Went inside and got a Thai who hardly understand English so hardly any communications. Its only she asked if I wanted extra, so settle for B2B and HJ. Hardly any DFK but yes it was good once she started. Overall it was fun that ended in shower, but no BJ or FS.

Over all an expensive affair that ended satisfactory.

Body: 5/10.

Damage: 3500 + 3500.

Overall good B2B.

City G.

Akshay
05-21-16, 13:46
Can you please share here number with me?

Can you clear your box.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Pawar1234
05-21-16, 14:52
Hi guys,

I reached there at 1 pm. At reception saw beautiful lady but she didn't do massage so make the payment of 550 bucks. A beautiful NE guided me to the room and told me to change the clothes. I changed into dispo and slept on massage table. She came I asked her name miss are. She started giving massage which is very good and meanwhile we talked and came to know is live nearby place and staying with her room mates. She was giving me good massage that I thought not to ask for extra after 45 minutes. She told me massage is over and guided me to the shower. She left the room to bring new towel when she returned I ask her for extra but she said yes she do but can't do now because she already went out. I insist her and she said yes only for HJ I asked her how much she charge but she denied money. She told she don't take money and removed my dispo and started giving HJ. To which I started pressing her boobs over the t-shirts. To which she started moaning and I told her to remove t-shirt...Mate,

Can you PM me detail name please.

Gsahd07
05-22-16, 05:55
It was one of the day in last weekend when I feel like having some action, so called two of the published no. In English New Paper for MP, one didn't picked up and other gave me direction for Avenue near Gurudwara.

Meanwhile I contacted few SP through Locanto one asked for 8 k for 45 and other for 4 K for 2 HR. 8 K SP asked me to what's app him so that he can send photos and 4 k SP ask me to come to hotel at NID crossing. I didn't opt for any one.

I went to near Gurdwara and find the place bad, so went to this famous Mall's Spa not the Thai one but the other one. They have option for Russian also, but as per my knowledge Russian don't do the Extras so opted for Thai. It was an expensive massage 3.5 k..Hi bro,

You payed too much in 7 k you can get a girl for night.

Guys requesting you all please don't pay too much it is affecting other mongers who do budget mongering.

Cheers,

GS

FunkyHapster
05-22-16, 10:44
Buddy,

just word of caution before venturing.

Make sure the profile is genuine one. Do reverse image search, try fb search & always ask for multiple pics. Try meeting her at a common place before venturing. Also would be great if you take care of the arrangement. Never to venture at unknown place without proper reference. There are many fraud cases registered.

If lucky do post your experience with a pic.

Enjoy bro.

Hi,

Anyone aware of an indie with number ending 528. Connected through badoo. She says that she stays near Ghatlodiya. Charges 3 K.

Kindly advice,

SS

FindingSex
05-23-16, 13:34
Agreed with Gsahd07 bro. 7 k is just too much!

Hi bro,

You payed too much in 7 k you can get a girl for night.

Guys requesting you all please don't pay too much it is affecting other mongers who do budget mongering.

Cheers,

GS

Jalsa2000
05-25-16, 07:48
Been to Ours spa on CG Road yesterday. Allotted Thai girl and Swedish massage starts. The massage quality was good with nice pressure. She massage on bums also but did not removed the dispo. After 45 minutes she asked for services. Was not in mood of extra but was interested in bum massage only. She asked me how much you pay for it here and I said 500 she said my rates starts from 1000 for it. I said no. As I was not looking for extras much and got good massage so did not bargain and there was no point of giving 1000 bucks for bum massage only. Got head massage in last 15 minutes and got shower and left.

Overall nice experience.

Happy mongering.