PDA

View Full Version : Ahmedabad

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Admin
01-01-08, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Indian Chief 007
09-13-08, 21:53
I am visiting Ahmedabad at around 26th of the month for two week and looking for info. Also I will be in Baroda for 10/1 for cpl of days.

I don't travel abroad, but I been paid member of ISG for 1&1/2 year. I am senior memebr of our US counter part site, by our beloved Jackson, USG.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=2662519

Store
09-14-08, 18:27
Thread Starter.Many thanks to admin for starting thread of Ahmedabad - A most happning city of India.

1. There are lot of Beauty Parlour.. Those which shows that it is for Ladies and Gents both gives Message services.. Some provides FS.

2. There are Hotels on Ashram Road , Behind Reserve Bank of India - They can arrange.

3. I have heared (Not Sure) that hotels near Railway station also can arrange

This are basics to start the thread and making it interesting.

Indian Chief 007
09-14-08, 19:58
http://usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=2664617

If does not work... search for "Indian Chief". I been member of USG for 4 years.

IC

Clicking your attached link yields a message saying that there is no matched number.

Expert Linguist
09-15-08, 02:22
Clicking your attached link yields a message saying that there is no matched number, as it did earlier. Anyhow, I did see some of your posts on the US Forum for a wide range of cities.

BTW stay with reporting on the Ahmedabad city forum, even if you want info about Baroda. There is no point saying the same thing on both. Members read whatever they feel like, especially new reports. But you know that already, being a USG member for four years.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=2664617

Expert Linguist
09-15-08, 02:28
The new points have been marked in bold.

Many thanks to admin for starting thread of Ahmedabad - A most happning city of India.

1. There are lot of Beauty Parlour.. Those which shows that it is for Ladies and Gents both gives Message services.. Some provides FS.

2. There are Hotels on Ashram Road , Behind Reserve Bank of India - They can arrange.

3. I have heared (Not Sure) that hotels near Railway station also can arrange

4. There is activity around the CU Shah College of Science, mostly CG looking SWs.

5. Also after about 8 PM around the saree shops and around the City Gold multiplex on Ashram road, women not carrying any "carry-bags" and seemingly waiting for someone.

This are basics to start the thread and making it interesting.

Dracula12
09-15-08, 06:36
After the closure of Mumbai live bands, many of the girls have started sw in and around Ahmedabad. The best place is to ask a Auto driver for clues., Most probably he will arrange Good looking babes himself with a little commission and also for the rooms.

PN: Make sure the Auto driver in not an aged person.

Expert Linguist
09-16-08, 02:51
Thanks, mate. Is there any specific reason why, in Ahmedabad, the older auto drivers are not advisable?

Please note: Make sure the Auto driver in not an aged person.

Jdbig1000
09-16-08, 07:40
I had mentioned an incident in Ahemadabad few months back as a reply to someone's post. Maybe it was a one off incident but surely made me cautious in future dealings.

As mentioned earlier the scene in Ahemadabad is largely through MP under guise of Beauty parlour. To cross check get the phone number usually mentioned on billboards or through other means like dial help etc and enquire about menu on offer. I can give a pointer for a goodone to interested members through PM. Regarding Baroda the scene right now is a bit tight due to riots and resulting LE activities again PM me for details.

Happy and safe mongering

JDBIG1000

Store
09-19-08, 13:28
My Recent Experiance.

I was at Ahmedabad to attend a function held by one of leading Finance Company in a very reputed club of Ahmedabad.

After Completion of function around 11 pm, I came out dinner and waiting for my driver to come.

I saw an very beautiful girl standing there. But considering reputation of club I could not dare to ask her/call her.

Next day after completing my work I came back to my hotel at C. G. Road.

I saw same girl with same dress, parking her two wheeler near my hotel so I dare to call her.

I waive hand to her and started talking to her that yday I have seen you at so and so palce.

Any my luck. She was professinal C. G. I crack the deal with her for 5K LT, she told me she will reach to my room at her own and asked money straight way.

I said money is in bag at room not in pocket.

She agreed and came to my room after half an hour.

Then we had everything which you all like to do. Shaver, Kissing, BJ and two dry rounds. (Gujarat is dry bros.)

But I enjoyed unexpetedly at Ahmedabad.

I have her number. Can pass to senior member.

Look 7/10
attitudde 9/10
Hotel 10/10
Service 7,8,9/10

Overall 9/10

Damege 5k+500 tip+fooding (fooding can not be consider as damage)

This was before EL 's tip added to my post so will try his suggested places in my next visit. Wait for that.

Sanjeett
09-20-08, 20:37
Hi fellow mongers,

This is like a boon to all living in ahmedabad with no contacts whatsoever. A large city but very low in action I feel. Staying in the city for a year and only thing I know is some action going on at a slum in gulbai tekra called hollywood. If you guys have any info about it and how to approach there, pl mention as m growing desperate each passing day.

Have a safe mongering

Store
09-21-08, 05:20
Sanjeet,

Hollywood is not for us who knows computer and Internet!

It is for very very law class of society.. I studed this with help of my Hotel Manager as Initially I was attrected by word Hollywood.

Sanjeet You can Go to any beauty Parlour which is for both Ladies and Gents..There are some who provides FS. Good Chicks.

IC007

I am indeed thinking to have PM facility.. Have some tech issue which I wil resove with Jackson and then online. Till then I can give only hints.

Sex Lover2
09-21-08, 17:27
Hi Store,

Can I get contact number of that C. G. Roads girl?

Please tell me exact location.

Reply me

Param

Nanne
09-22-08, 11:03
Hi All,

I here placing a link to web site she claims to be from ahmedabad and good chick thought if any one of you have know of her before or visited.

http://www.mariasabu.com/gallery.html

Inputs would be appreciated.

Regards,

kmleo

Expert Linguist
09-23-08, 02:43
If you read these boards, you will find that members here strongly advocate that we keep out of those, considering rather low value potential for money spent. Could you please help us all by calling that number provided and then let us know what you find? Otherwise, it appears to be a posting that should actually be on the classified ads pages, not here.

Thanks, mate.

I here placing a link to web site. Inputs would be appreciated.

Dracula12
09-23-08, 11:18
Hi All,

I here placing a link to web site she claims to be from Ahmedabad and good chick thought if any one of you have know of her before or visited.This definitely seems like other sex guide websites which can lead to a rip off.

Anitasharma85
09-23-08, 12:09
How come Gujarat is dry ? Every time my husband returns from Gujarat says he had fucked very nice Gujarati girls. I don't mind that. You can try one Sheetal Mehta (Ellis Bridge) and Sonu Kapadia (Parimal Garden). They can give you good f###k. I know them. They are my friends and their husbands work abroad.

Ace of Hearts
09-23-08, 20:16
How come Gujarat is dry ? Every time my husband returns from Gujarat says he had fucked very nice Gujarati girls. I don't mind that. You can try one Sheetal Mehta (Ellis Bridge) and Sonu Kapadia (Parimal Garden). They can give you good f###k. I know them. They are my friends and their husbands work abroad.I think this is the wrong place to post a blatent ad with a covert disguise. Please post this in the India classified Ads Section:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1232

Please keep the place clean.

Nanne
09-25-08, 05:53
How come Gujarat is dry ? Every time my husband returns from Gujarat says he had fucked very nice Gujarati girls. I don't mind that. You can try one Sheetal Mehta (Ellis Bridge) and Sonu Kapadia (Parimal Garden). They can give you good f###k. I know them. They are my friends and their husbands work abroad.I stay in ahmedabad but have not found of activity here. The names you have mentioned let me know how do one contact them.

Kmleo

Sex Lover2
09-25-08, 08:06
Hi,

You have post report about your two friends of ellisbridge and parimal garden. But not mention how to contact them. Give me her contact number or exact location. Are they professional?

Reply me

Slovenian
09-26-08, 02:23
Dear Param,

The reality check shows that Anita has no PM and therefore cannot legitimately provide any information of use on the forum. If you read the various reports of this member (originally describing exploits in Fiji and the South Pacific areas) you can gauge if the member is actually a woman. Even EL seems to have been deceived by seeing a woman's name when he welcomed more women, like this one, as contributors here.

Have fun, but let's do the legwork on our own.

Hi,

You have post report about your two friends of ellisbridge and parimal garden. But not mention how to contact them. Give me her contact number or exact location. Are they professional?

Reply me

Expert Linguist
09-27-08, 07:48
Thank you for doing some checking, KM. I guess that tells us that it is not worth pursuing, so let us just stick to more down-to-earth offerings. Best of luck and be safe.

I have been trying to contact her for some time have not been able to get through. Have mailed her but no reply.

Store
10-01-08, 10:22
My luck.

I am coming to Ahmedabad on 3rd of October. Will be staying at a hotel on CG Road.

Hotel's name start with K and second word is a presious metal.

Will be staying there. Any one can ask on coutner about STORE.

I have my regular contact which I had last time. Yet not spoken to her. Will let you know experiance once at Ahmedabad.

Luck7
10-02-08, 06:09
Anita!

Your post are amazing and doubtful hence please clear the doubts on your credential.

Can you tell how to contact Sheetal Mehta (Ellis Bridge) and Sonu Kapadia (Parimal Garden).

My advance thanks to you for doing the above favor and needful.

How come Gujarat is dry ? Every time my husband returns from Gujarat says he had fucked very nice Gujarati girls. I don't mind that. You can try one Sheetal Mehta (Ellis Bridge) and Sonu Kapadia (Parimal Garden). They can give you good f###k. I know them. They are my friends and their husbands work abroad.

Indian Chief 007
10-02-08, 12:44
Hey Store, I will figure out the name and contact you tomorrow.

IC

My luck.

I am coming to Ahmedabad on 3rd of October. Will be staying at a hotel on CG Road.

I have my regular contact which I had last time. Yet not spoken to her. Will let you know experiance once at Ahmedabad.

Beer Belly
10-02-08, 14:59
This is a sham, a scam, and a shame. The post is to be ignored since it has no substance. Anita has no PM and you will get no information. My Indian pals call it KLPD which is so funny!

Anita! Your post are amazing and doubtful hence please clear the doubts on your credential.

Sex Lover2
10-03-08, 16:08
Recently I visited Ahmedabad. After finishing my work I was searching for some enjoyment.

Then I think to visit MPs. And went to one MP near swastik char rasta. There was 3 girls. 1 Gujarati girl whom I select for massage was around 27-28 very beautiful. We went in cabin and start massage. During massage I ask her for FS but she was not agree. And offer hand job. I was ready for that but not get FS. Then after some time I went to another MP just behind SAL Hospital and ask for massage. Then girl offer me for FS. On asking rate she told me to talk with Papasan. He told me 3k for 2 hrs and fix for 2 hrs at 2k then we went in one hotel near MP. Girl was around 22yrs. We had everythig except anal sex. She was also co-operateive and lovely

Param

Jdbig1000
10-04-08, 12:16
Good report mate!!! with just the right amount of info on directions. I am sure seasoned mongers would not have trouble locating the place with some effort. Its good that you refrained yourself from naming the place or pinpointing with exact landmarks. LE also if they are reading this won't mind after all they are also interested to let it run and keep on recieving their Haftas. Its only when one is direct in an open forum and much publicity leads that they are pressurized to swoop down and close the establishment.

Anyways good report and the prices negotiated are also fair since obviously you enjoyed. Check your PM have sent you something.

Enjoy & Happy Mongering

Nanne
10-04-08, 16:01
I have seen the post late I think so! Hope you had a good experience!

Kmleo

My luck.

I have my regular contact which I had last time. Yet not spoken to her. Will let you know experience once at Ahmedabad.

Store
10-04-08, 16:06
Recently I visited Ahmedabad. After finishing my work I was searching for some enjoyment.

Then I think to visit MPs. And went to one MP near swastik char rasta. There was 3 girls. 1 Gujarati girl whom I select for massage was around 27-28 very beautiful. We went in cabin and start massage. During massage I ask her for FS but she was not agree. And offer hand job. I was ready for that but not get FS. Then after some time I went to another MP just behind SAL Hospital and ask for massage. Then girl offer me for FS. On asking rate she told me to talk with Papasan. He told me 3k for 2 hrs and fix for 2 hrs at 2k then we went in one hotel near MP. Girl was around 22yrs. We had everythig except anal sex. She was also co-operateive and lovely

ParamHey I had been to sal hospital on a call. Found a MP in same line.

can you be specific about the one which is behind SAL coz on monday I am again going there and even on Sunday I am all alone so can try my luck.

Sex Lover2
10-06-08, 04:10
Hey I had been to sal hospital on a call. Found a MP in same line.

can you be specific about the one which is behind SAL coz on monday I am again going there and even on Sunday I am all alone so can try my luck.Can you tell about your contact on C. G. Road? I know that hotel but where I can find her? She ia available near hotel? Give me exact location.

Store
10-06-08, 07:42
Can you tell about your contact on C. G. Road? I know that hotel but where I can find her? She ia available near hotel? Give me exact location.As I Do not have PM i can give you excat location.

But hotel name is Pratibha..(this is hint) you have to guess

I found her at 16 Hrs. She wsa there for some personal work.

Slovenian
10-06-08, 15:30
Giving wrong address details is considered fraud by credit card companies, do you realize? It is also wrong to use another person's credit card. Just know that dealing with this Forum's subscription is absolutely safe and the detail shown on your statement is of a charity. A few days after the money has been realized, all records of your name and other details are erased from Mr. Jackson's servers, located in Canada and exempt from US laws.

Hi Jackson.

Thanks for reply. Have lost this thread. Today serch and read your reply. Will fina a way out or another credit card holder who does not have problem with Giving address and phone number.

Will try once and check if I can give wrong number and address, if it works.

Card is not mine otherwise no problem at all.

Will do needful and if stuck up. Will take your help.
Two more "such" reports and you will be a senior member

And that will give you PM also, wouldn't it? This Ahmedabad thread is interesting, for so much "unsaid". A lot of that information is rather "public domain" I should think, don't you agree?

Incidentally, Param, The name of the hotel hinted by him is the Comfort Inn President Hotel on CG Road. His earlier report suggested that he stayed at the Hotel Klassic Gold. These are both in Navrangpura area anyway

As I Do not have PM i can give you exact location.

Store
10-06-08, 20:07
Giving wrong address details is considered fraud by credit card companies, do you realize? It is also wrong to use another person's credit card. Just know that dealing with this Forum's subscription is absolutely safe and the detail shown on your statement is of a charity. A few days after the money has been realized, all records of your name and other details are erased from Mr. Jackson's servers, located in Canada and exempt from US laws.Many thanks for your kind advice. Was having same gutt feelings, so asked Jackson. Neways both the hotel names are true.

My both message are self explanatory. Will revert with FR as today going to same famous club where I have seen that CG First.

Slovenian
10-07-08, 15:41
Well, you are almost there Store Buddy. Write that report and get set for all the PM you want. Of course one needs to stay within the rules (no email addresses - or even hints to them - or phone number information to be published here) so as not to get demoted.

And best of luck at the "same famous club".

Will revert with FR as today going to same famous club where I have seen that CG First.

Store
10-08-08, 08:33
Well, you are almost there Store Buddy. Write that report and get set for all the PM you want. Of course one needs to stay within the rules (no email addresses. Or even hints to them. Or phone number information to be published here) so as not to get demoted.

And best of luck at the "same famous club". As written earlier. I had been to a fabmous club to see Dandia with my counterpart at Ahmedabad. The impression which was in mind that there will be lot of chicks and can be hooked up easily went totaly other way round.

Yes there were lot of chiks. But all family girls palying dandia where you can not think of anything else. I have changed my mood and decided to enjoy only Dandia.

But HEMAN inside me has startaed workign silently. I could not find anything at club but when my caulliuge told me that he has other local friends and he is gonna play with him. I took his concern and went out of the place.

Here started the story. I took auto from SG HIGHWAY to CG ROAD. Just for curiocity I asked auto fellow about any action. He said yes and he called some of his friends from his cell. And draw me to Ashram Road near some underbridge to a decent hotel parellel to railway track.

We waited at reception only. I saw lift going up from basement. And he got the signal. He took me to 1st floor room where three gals were there. Look wise 5-6 on scale of 10. But no English at all. I can spak broken Gujju. So we adjust in Broken Gujju and Hindi.

THe deal was closed at 3k for ST which includes room but no other service Only room and Gal. Myself had to go out to by a cover.

No BJ. But rest was good to make my little dandia happpy.

Biggest problem is drink. What you do to girl when you can not drink. You can not chat? Just Fxxk!

Neways enjoyed.

Girl Look 6/10
attitude 7/10
Room 8/10
other serice 3/10
damage 3K+500 Tip+500to Auto

When I went to my hotel from there I found it was 10 Mintue waking distance from my place!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Anitasharma85
10-08-08, 11:06
Have you guys tried satellite Ring Road area ? In the evening girls come from rural areas can offer you the service and most girls are near virgins you can get them between 1k and 2.5k. You can also monger infront of CEE, Drive-in Road. little commonsense and risk will pay you off.

Slovenian
10-08-08, 14:55
Now that you are a senior member, you have my first PM in your inbox. Please reply to that by PM.

Many thanks for your kind advice.

Nanne
10-08-08, 16:52
Have you guys tried satellite Ring Road area ? In the evening girls come from rural areas can offer you the service and most girls are near virgins you can get them between 1k and 2.5k. You can also monger infront of CEE, Drive-in Road. little commonsense and risk will pay you off.Have been to the places my office is near S.G. highway have not noticed any action of mentioned above. Have been scouting this area for the last 2 years for now.

Kmleo

Nanne
10-08-08, 17:27
HI Store!

As mentioned ur right its very hard find any gals in clubs here. I do not know which club u have gone but every club is the same here.

I think in ahmedabad MP's are the safest route to be pursued.

Kmleo

As written earlier. I had been to a famous club to see Dandia with my counterpart at Ahmedabad. The impression which was in mind that there will be lot of chicks and can be hooked up easily went totally other way round.

Yes there were lot of chiks. But all family girls palying dandia where you can not think of anything else. I have changed my mood and decided to enjoy only Dandia.

But HEMAN inside me has startaed workign silently. I could not find anything at club but when my caulliuge told me that he has other local friends and he is gonna play with him. I took his concern and went out of the place.

Here started the story. I took auto from SG HIGHWAY to CG ROAD. Just for curiocity I asked auto fellow about any action. He said yes and he called some of his friends from his cell. And draw me to Ashram Road near some underbridge to a decent hotel parellel to railway track.

We waited at reception only. I saw lift going up from basement. And he got the signal. He took me to 1st floor room where three gals were there. Look wise 5-6 on scale of 10. But no English at all. I can spak broken Gujju. So we adjust in Broken Gujju and Hindi.

THe deal was closed at 3k for ST which includes room but no other service Only room and Gal. Myself had to go out to by a cover.

No BJ. But rest was good to make my little dandia happpy.

Biggest problem is drink. What you do to girl when you can not drink. You can not chat? Just Fxxk!

Neways enjoyed.

Girl Look 6/10
attitude 7/10
Room 8/10
other serice 3/10
damage 3K+500 Tip+500to Auto

When I went to my hotel from there I found it was 10 Mintue waking distance from my place!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Expert Linguist
10-09-08, 05:10
Any "out-call" provider who does not carry an adequate supply of condoms is a potential risk. Who knows where else she may have ventured? Also, it may help if you carry your own preferred brand that you know is reliable.

The deal was closed at 3k for ST which includes room but no other service. Only room and gal. Myself had to go out to buy a cover.

Store
10-09-08, 08:06
Any "out-call" provider who does not carry an adequate supply of condoms is a potential risk.Agree with you EL. But it was my mistake. Actually I asked counter and auto fellow.

The gals was having Covers. But for two reason I went to buy at my own.

1. I was depsarate!

2. My Choice. Some times girls have that imported one with flavour and that which I don't like!

But nevertheless you point is true and should be taken care.

Thanks mate.

Jdbig1000
10-09-08, 08:34
As mentioned by someone below, Ahemadabad has started to give good options. My own experience was also yesterday, Due to time constraint decided to go for MP route this time and was not at all disappointed. Could locate one quite easily. One more way to find out is keep looking for tag lines like Beauty Parlour, Haircut salons offering male and female services. then concentrate on the ones which would be generally shaded so that one can't really look inside the glass from the road or even if its in basement etc. Avoid those with see through glasses. The advise is for newbees with no disrespect to seniors.

Anyways abt my encounter, went to a place in afternoon, and the place had 6 girls, almost all of them were sleeping the mama roused them all up for my lineup. I was given the menu and had already chosen of half an hour body massage with bj with tit sucking for half an hour. The selection was also good chose a bit chubby girl and went upstairs.( You need to throw in 200/- extra for privacy upstairs which I believed was fair as downstairs it was only curtains and such 3 enclosures in a small place with 6 girls around) hahaha maybe a fantacy for someone but not for me. The girl took me up and asked me to strip and lie on the chair. She started with the perfunctionary chest and face massage but quit that, stripped herself to undergarments and after some tit sucking she cleaned my johnny with due care started with bbjj she paid good attention and her technique was also good I kept on giving her encouragements. lasted for abt 10-15 mins and came she cleaned me up nicely threw in a genuine face massage for another 10 mins and time to go.

Girl : 6/10
Attitude : 9/10
Costs :( 800 +200 +100(tips)
Overall Exp. : Nothing to complain abt but not amazing.

Happy Mongering

JDBIG1000

Santa3
10-09-08, 13:01
EL,
In India, the monger is expected to carry the protection. It is not the womans responsibility. You lose time / money to get it, as the women will refuse to do the act.

Any "out-call" provider who does not carry an adequate supply of condoms is a potential risk. Who knows where else she may have ventured? Also, it may help if you carry your own preferred brand that you know is reliable.

Expert Linguist
10-09-08, 13:22
Thank you Santa. So far every girl who came to me in India has brought the necessary protection. Maybe that is because they are pre-arranged and not set up for the session on the spur of the moment. I still prefer to use my own for reasons of reliability as I had suggested to Store.

EL,
In India, the monger is expected to carry the protection. It is not the womans responsibility. You lose time / money to get it, as the women will refuse to do the act.

Luck7
10-10-08, 12:48
Dear Friends,

I once visited to MP 2-3 years ago , it was nearby to WillsLifstyle Shop nearby to mansi tower. The girl name was something like sonia or sapna and she was punjabi. I am trying to find the same girl and location but as lost the address and visited by rickshaw only once i don't remind the way.

Can anybody show me the exact location.

The girl was amazing and really unforgottable.

Nanne
10-10-08, 16:47
HI Lucky 7,

There is an MP near Mansi tower when ur driving from Judges Bungalow towards mansi towers it is opposite Gwalia sweets her name is prita patel Mp also named after her. Good looking u have to do a bit bargaining. She charges a chest massage 500k and a HJ 1000K.

Will look for the Lifestyle MP when I am going tht's side.

Hope this will be helpful for you.

Regards,

kmleo

Dear Friends,

I once visited to MP 2-3 years ago , it was nearby to WillsLifstyle Shop nearby to mansi tower. The girl name was something like sonia or sapna and she was punjabi. I am trying to find the same girl and location but as lost the address and visited by rickshaw only once i don't remind the way.

The girl was amazing and really unforgottable.

Expert Linguist
10-10-08, 17:08
On my way to the management school in Vastrapur, I have seen the MP which is at the intersection of Drive-In and Satya Marg, on the third floor level. They have some good Punjabi and Gujerati girls, including a Punjabi girl called Sonia. The one that you are probably thinking of is the one that used to be across the street from the temple (on Nyaya Marg), and I do not think it is there any longer. Maybe our friend Store can help you. He has PM.
I once visited to MP 2-3 years ago , it was nearby to WillsLifstyle Shop nearby to mansi tower.

Luck7
10-11-08, 07:07
El you are correct. Can you please share the address in more detail. I think opposite to it is Petrol Pump and Banks.

I had the HJ for 800/- from sonia and she was really excellent; I am very keen to take her service.

EL I have 2-3 contacts in ahmd. Who provide good babes if you need than please PM me.

On my way to the management school in Vastrapur, I have seen the MP which is at the intersection of Drive-In and Satya Marg, help you. He has PM.

Nanne
10-11-08, 13:28
As mentioned by someone below, Ahemadabad has started to give good options. My own experience was also yesterday, Due to time constraint decided to go for MP route this time and was not at all disappointed. Could locate one quite easily. One more way to find out is keep looking for tag lines like Beauty Parlour, Haircut salons offering male and female services. then concentrate on the ones which would be generally shaded so that one can't really look inside the glass from the road or even if its in basement etc. Avoid those with see through glasses. The advise is for newbees with no disrespect to seniors.

Anyways abt my encounter, went to a place in afternoon, and the place had 6 girls, almost all of them were sleeping the mama roused them all up for my lineup. I was given the menu and had already chosen of half an hour body massage with bj with tit sucking for half an hour. The selection was also good chose a bit chubby girl and went upstairs.( You need to throw in 200/- extra for privacy upstairs which I believed was fair as downstairs it was only curtains and such 3 enclosures in a small place with 6 girls around) hahaha maybe a fantacy for someone but not for me. The girl took me up and asked me to strip and lie on the chair. She started with the perfunctionary chest and face massage but quit that, stripped herself to undergarments and after some tit sucking she cleaned my johnny with due care started with bbjj she paid good attention and her technique was also good I kept on giving her encouragements. lasted for abt 10-15 mins and came she cleaned me up nicely threw in a genuine face massage for another 10 mins and time to go.

Girl : 6/10
Attitude : 9/10
Costs :( 800 +200 +100(tips)
Overall Exp. : Nothing to complain abt but not amazing.

Happy Mongering

JDBIG1000

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Let me know where is this Mp exactly located in ahmedabad will be helpful.

Regards,

Kmleo

Nanne
10-11-08, 13:38
On my way to the management school in Vastrapur, I have seen the MP which is at the intersection of Drive-In and Satya Marg, on the third floor level. They have some good Punjabi and Gujerati girls, including a Punjabi girl called Sonia. The one that you are probably thinking of is the one that used to be across the street from the temple (on Nyaya Marg), and I do not think it is there any longer. Maybe our friend Store can help you. He has PM.Hi EL,

Let me know what would be the approx damage in the above MP mentioned.

Regards,

Kmleo

Expert Linguist
10-12-08, 02:03
If we believe that the girls provide us with at least some pleasure, I do not like to use the word "damage" for what are legitimate "fees" for services rendered. The rates vary, depending upon what the person in charge believes you can pay, so bargain. For taking the girl out the rate is about 2.5K plus cost for any hotel you would take her to, about another 1K max including accessories.

Thank you, Luck7 for your kind offer. My next trip to Ahmedabad is way off, after Christmas so I will keep in touch when I am close to getting there
Let me know what would be the approx damage in the above MP mentioned.
EL I have 2-3 contacts in ahmd. Who provide good babes if you need than please PM me.

Store
10-12-08, 11:39
Hi! Frinds!

I don't why but from the day Jackson started this thread, I got more and more chances to come to Ahmedabad.

I was forced to come to Ahmedabad by my management on Sunday to attend Birthday party of one our client dr.

I was free in morning so I arranged a bike and started venturing at Vastrapur based on FR'S posted here.

I found MP at opp. Fuel Station named with leading actress dancer.

There were two girls out of one was boss and a worker. Fat, bad attitude (more of childish).

150 for chest, 250 for half 300 half with dewotering!

Fm there I went to Himalaya Arcade, there is a hair cutting saloon, I went inside seeing ambieance but 1st found hair cutting saloon, counter asked want more go inside, there were two ladie, selected one by one, one was good in did. Allowed touching everythng. Look wise ok. Damage 100 only.

Sex Lover2
10-12-08, 13:23
Sometimes ago I was at kankaria lake and find some activity there. One can find girls roaming in auto and you can ask her.

I tried 2-3 times but only 2 girls out of them are that we like. But provide full service including HJ, BJ. They are co-operative

Visit once and post report.

Nanne
10-12-08, 20:20
If we believe that the girls provide us with at least some pleasure, I do not like to use the word "damage" for what are legitimate "fees" for services rendered. The rates vary, depending upon what the person in charge believes you can pay, so bargain. For taking the girl out the rate is about 2.5K plus cost for any hotel you would take her to, about another 1K max including accessories.

Thank you, Luck7 for your kind offer. My next trip to Ahmedabad is way off, after Christmas so I will keep in touch when I am close to getting thereTried locating the MP was not able to do that. Found another MP infront of the vastrapur lake I think thats what store has mentioned in his report. Will look again.

Kmleo

Nanne
10-12-08, 20:32
I had been looking for some action in town on Saturday night found a MP near Vastrapaur lake. Went found 3 to 4 girls and two guys. Selected a girl, one thing no proper privacy for action. Found it very turn off. The girl was very enthu and co-operative. She did everything HJ, CBJ, and FS. Her name is priyanaka :-) hope its real.

Over all spent 800k for the service finished fast as the place was not really appealing and discreet :-/

Will try visitng another mp which i have seen near vijay char rasta and report.

Kmleo

Slovenian
10-13-08, 03:57
After reading JSF's posting in the General Info columns about the photos to be properly "edited" and the Linguist's view attached below about the role these girls provide, I am touched by the humanity these senior mongers display. Santa, Shyam and some others all do the same. Thank you for showing us the proper way guys.

If we believe that the girls provide us with at least some pleasure, I do not like to use the word "damage" for what are legitimate "fees" for services rendered.

Nanne
10-13-08, 06:17
Hi! Frinds!

I don't why but from the day Jackson started this thread, I got more and more chances to come to Ahmedabad.

I was forced to come to Ahmedabad by my management on Sunday to attend Birthday party of one our client dr.

I was free in morning so I arranged a bike and started venturing at Vastrapur based on FR'S posted here.

I found MP at opp. Fuel Station named with leading actress dancer.

There were two girls out of one was boss and a worker. Fat, bad attitude (more of childish).

150 for chest, 250 for half 300 half with dewotering!

Fm there I went to Himalaya Arcade, there is a hair cutting saloon, I went inside seeing ambieance but 1st found hair cutting saloon, counter asked want more go inside, there were two ladie, selected one by one, one was good in did. Allowed touching everything. Look wise ok. Damage 100 only.Hi Store,

Wanted to know if that saloon in Himalaya Arcade name starts from S.....A let me know or let me know if its diifrnt.

Thnks

Kmleo

Store
10-13-08, 08:56
After reading JSF's posting in the General Info columns about u for showing us the proper way guys.Slovenian,

I fully agree with you. See we don't know each other. Absolutely we don't have Idea who is what.

But they are doing a lot for this forum. EL started now. JSF and SANTA since long.

We can not be like them but will surely try to enhance their value additions to this forums.

Lot of thanks once again to el, jsf, santa and others whom I forgot to mention here but are sincere on thier role.

Nanne
10-13-08, 16:02
Hi All,

I do not know what has got into me. ! I have been out mongering today two times.

I found the MP that El was referring to Drive in and found three good looking gals in selected one in the after noon the fees as said was 300k for half so said okay and nice way they switch of the lights and curtain on and then action begins. I was so up finished in a couple of minutes.

Could not wait went again in the evening had office meeting so drove their after the meet. Selected another gal she was in her early twenties first went for half and then negotiated for FS outside but then she said she would be fine their itself. I said okay she was good and had good racks and thought let me have fun tonight and also the rate was fixed for 1. 5hrs.

As we started she cleaned me up and then she routine chest and rubbed me up and down she then went on to do a BJ not that good and the final round she does not like Cow girl so I said okay for Mish so we were having bit roller coster ride she started to look around saying finish fast. She did not think I would take long. I was really pissed went on for some more time and then finally I got up and said enough and then cleaned and walked out I do not know if thats right at all. Anyway not an happy ending!

Regards,

Kmleo

P.S: As store mentioned tried visiting the Himalaya Arcade but have not been able to find the same as you mentioned. Let me know if i am on the right path.

Nanne
10-13-08, 16:06

Thank you, Luck7 for your kind offer. My next trip to Ahmedabad is way off, after Christmas so I will keep in touch when I am close to getting thereHi El,

Agree to what you have said. Yeah fees would be right to used for them. ! Nice to interact with you. On this forum. !

Thanks,

Kmleo

Expert Linguist
10-14-08, 05:32
One needs to tread the area near Kankaria Lake carefully, for sure, due to the zoo and the Balvatika, and the number of children one sees there, a most unlikely area for SWs to even try hanging about. Having said that, I am not sure what is intended in your "visit once and post report", in view of the fact that you have not actually tested it out yourself. It would be proper - since you already know where and what to look for - to see a full report from you of the experience.

But provide full service including HJ, BJ. They are co-operative. Visit once and post report.

Luck7
10-14-08, 06:10
Dear Jackson,

Many thanks for giving a separate forum in the name of Ahemdabad !

Also many many thanks to all the members/mongerers for giving your experience / guidance in this forum and making more and more hotter day by day. This Ahmd. baby is growing very fast and would hope to gear up more and more.

Wishing all of you a very happy diwali and prosperous New Year!

==============================================

Luck7,

I sincerely appreciate your comments and your participation in the forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Store
10-14-08, 09:26
Hi Store,

Wanted to know if that saloon in Himalaya Arcade name starts from S.....A let me know or let me know if its diifrnt.

Thnks

KmleoI don't know Gujarati Laungage in reading so I am not sure.. They may have written in English but I havent seen.

Ii is on main road .. in a shopping center which is before HA.

Waiting for hint about common mp which you and El talking about..

EL

Amezed about your Geogrophical knowledge of Ahmedabad especially zoo and Balvatika.

Nanne
10-14-08, 17:11
Hi,

As I finished my day this to continue my last fr.

I thought let me try again so visited a mp near vastrapur lake. I had already visited once.

Here more of local gals. I had problems with the place. But as they recognized me and one girl jumped in and I was in for only half. But she forced me for FS so I agreed and then she really to the stride and was very attentive and also said was constantly asking about how I felt and said I you do not like let me know. ! Her name is pinki. She did BJ and very keen attention to all my needs and then we went for cow girl and then for a mish all in all she managed to get my bad day to a slightly better position.

And the whole session lasted for almost a 25 mins and then cleaned up and left for the day. She asked me if you intend have it more nicer place let us know we could book in hotel near by we could spend an hour or so for 2k room extra yet to negotiated.

Girl rating looks 6/10, service 8/10 and rest all good. She kissed me good night.

Regards,

Kmleo

Slovenian
10-15-08, 02:40
The Linguist seems to have done the beat in most major cities. In the past week he has "guided" people to the Voodoo in Mumbai, GB Road in Delhi and yes also warned Param abut the area in Ahmedabad with the zoo.

Even if only very few of his reports describe actual mongering (most seniors move on to "help desk mode" after the first fifty or so reports) I have personally benefited by the support the info he provides has given me. For that he is the champ, as Peter Patros once said.

Amazed about your geographical knowledge of Ahmedabad, especially the zoo and Balvatika.

Jalebi Fafda
10-15-08, 03:58
Hi Forum,

I am an infant baby to this forum as i have subscribe to this site today itself. I hope that I will get the proper guidence from the fellow senior member.

Thanks in advance for the grand welcome.

Regards,

JF

Jdbig1000
10-15-08, 09:54
Tried to send you the info as you had requested, but your PM not working.

Do you have pm facility?

JDBIG1000

Store
10-15-08, 12:14
Hi Forum,

I am an infant baby to this forum as i have subscribe to this site today itself. I hope that I will get the proper guidence from the fellow senior member.

Thanks in advance for the grand welcome.

Regards,

JFLol.

Jf

You need to grow to a man before mongering! Have maturity by putting some value to forum and you will be surly lifted. Because we all were infant one day but tried hard in making a forum.

All the best!

Expert Linguist
10-15-08, 14:27
welcome, mate. however, you do not have pm so i guess all that you mean when you say you have subscribed is to sign up. for real subscription you need to pay about a thousand rupees per year.

it will take you a while to become a "fellow senior member" too. please read the rules here first.
i have subscribe to this site today itself. i hope that i will get the proper guidance from the fellow senior member.

Expert Linguist
10-15-08, 14:42
Could you avoid adding reports that do not contain photos in the photo gallery? It just adds to the number of posts we need to scroll down to to get to a picture, especially for those who do not have a subscription and therefore cannot view the main Photo Gallery.

Thanks.

Meat!

Please write in Message Forum where i can reply to you for the 8th quality u see in India ! However I am confused with your quality rating!

Nanne
10-15-08, 15:40
Hi Store,

Thanks for the direction will dfntly will chck it out.

The Mp is in front of the cross roads near a very famous hospital in a tower name starts from J. And another hint there two mp in the same bldng. Chck out. Have fun!

Regards,

Kmleo

I don't know Gujarati Laungage in reading so I am not sure.. They may have written in English but I haven't seen.

Ii is on main road .. in a shopping center which is before HA.

Waiting for hint about common mp which you and El talking about..

EL

Amezed about your Geographical knowledge of Ahmedabad especially zoo and Balvatika.

Jalebi Fafda
10-16-08, 02:51
Lol.

Jf

You need to grow to a man before mongering! Have maturity by putting some value to forum and you will be surly lifted. Because we all were infant one day but tried hard in making a forum.

All the best!Thanks for your valuable advise but you have to feed the baby to grow. Please keep this in mind.

Jf

Jalebi Fafda
10-16-08, 02:56
welcome, mate. however, you do not have pm so i guess all that you mean when you say you have subscribed is to sign up. for real subscription you need to pay about a thousand rupees per year.

it will take you a while to become a "fellow senior member" too. please read the rules here first.thanks el for welcoming me. i know subscription on this forum means a thousands rupees per year and i mean the same by saying so. it take 24 hours to get the pm facility activated. your pm to my mailbox is welcome now.

Luck7
10-16-08, 04:59
Dear EL,

Thanks for taking the care of the Photo Gallery!

I have deleted !

Bye and Take Care.

Could you avoid adding reports that do not contain photos in the photo gallery? It just adds to the number of posts we need to scroll down to to get to a picture, especially for those who do not have a subscription and therefore cannot view the main Photo Gallery.

Thanks.

Nanne
10-16-08, 14:48
Tried to send you the info as you had requested, but your PM not working.

Do you have pm facility?

JDBIG1000I do not have PM facility? Sorry. Will get it soon.

As I get the facility will let you know.

Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Kmleo

Nanne
10-16-08, 15:11
Hi Store,

Thanks for the direction will dfntly will chck it out.

The Mp is in front of the cross roads near a very famous hospital in a tower name starts from J. And another hint there two mp in the same bldng. Chck out. Have fun!

Regards,

KmleoHope the info was useful to you.

Kmleo

Jalebi Fafda
10-17-08, 03:21
Hi to all members of ahmedabad forum

Friends. I wish that we should put all efforts to make this forum the most live and spicy among other forum on ISG. Need your suggestion on this topic. Let me have the first one.

Can we make a mogering club in Ahmedabad of very selected and confidential people wherein we can do joint efforts for the greatest fun of the life? And that experience can be shared with other people on the forum

Love,

JF

Expert Linguist
10-17-08, 03:34
Unless you subscribe it will be only in January 2009 that you would meet the qualification for PM. That is three months away, Leo,

P.S.: Let us all know when your card payment issue is resolved, as you have stated in your reply.
I do not have PM facility? Sorry. Will get it soon.

Expert Linguist
10-17-08, 03:37
Thank you for letting me know. You have my message now.
Thanks EL for welcoming me. Your PM to my mailbox is welcome now.

Nanne
10-17-08, 06:33
Unless you subscribe it will be only in January 2009 that you would meet the qualification for PM. That is three months away, LeoHave some problems with my card over net payment so the things get sorted out I am getting it done.

Wow three months is a long time.

Thnks EL !

Regards,

Kmleo

Store
10-17-08, 09:35
Hi to all members of ahmedabad forum

Friends. I wish that we should put all efforts to make this forum the most live and spicy among other forum on ISG. Need your suggestion on this topic. Let me have the first one.

This is absolutly correct.. We must make this Thread Lively.. I am for that.Can we make a mogering club in Ahmedabad of very selected and confidential people wherein we can do joint efforts for the greatest fun of the life? And that experience can be shared with other people on the forum

Here I have an apprihensen that, in India and especially in small towns frm where we come, Mognering is considered a BIG SIN. So better to make it discreet and We are lucky to have this forum where we can share our experiance. Knowledge and data. In general and in private also.

These were my 2 cents only.

Love

Slovenian
10-17-08, 12:54
Groups of more than five meeting for "mongering" get-together will attract attention with the moral brigade and LE, so this idea - while being very good - will not really get much traction. Let us know how this goes when members you get to join have your first meeting. Cheers.

Can we make a mongering club in Ahmedabad of very selected and confidential people wherein we can do joint efforts for the greatest fun of the life?

Luck7
10-18-08, 05:29
Yes the Idea is good to make the Ahemdabad Mongerers club.

But we need to create some stringent rules for the club before formation. hence i request all the members/mongerer to start giving thier Rules comments/suggestion.

As without any strict rules the club can put us into huge trouble..... so be cautious before creating the Club. We have take all of them in confidence with Security, Confidentiality, Online-Offline Support etc.

We have to make the Club with SYSTEMS that is a way of ISO 9001:2000 or TS:16949 Quality System to ensure that it runs in well manner and the members are very genuine who understands the value of this club.

Everyone know a single Rotten Mango and spoil all of them ; hence pick up mangoes with stringent AUDITs.

If I have hurt anyone than really sorry.

Bye and keep posting your comments/view/suggestions for the Club Formation.

Luck7
10-18-08, 05:46
Rules for AM Club.

1st Rule : Only Senior/Paid Members Invited

2nd Rule : Board of 3 members should be made to run the club with Proxy Election.

3rd Rule : New Membership will be only give on physical appearance to Board Member

4th Rule : If any Board Member fail to attend more than 2 Board Meeting he will be downgraded to Regular Member and Proxy election will be made to form new Board Member

5th Rule : No member will disclose the Club details or never make their friends
attend the Club. Violation to this will result for lifetime cancellation.

6th Rule : No regular member friends can join the group until they have their membership to ISG. This will help us to keep the club in small and very discreet.

Format: ACR/001 Rev. 01 dt. 18/10/08

(Please note whenever the rules get edited the revision will take place with effective date.)

Jdbig1000
10-18-08, 07:14
AM CLUB

Although the concept is great, I don't know if its workable but would like to try. You need to define no. of proposed meetings, activities planned, budget, secured place, etc. lets see if the project can take off or not, count me in.

Jdbig1000

Luck7
10-18-08, 09:37
Yes the chances is very low of formation of AM Club may be it may take some time or may the idea drain down.

However my effort are there in positive and I will always try my level best to create the club.

Finally we need some senior member who can lay the foundation. Is here any good soul to come and do the needful.

Store I think you must take off the Flight! Go ahead Store, I am behind you.

I know I am commenting very much and not taking the work on my head Sorry excuse me, as I am not the correct guy to look after the club in proper way. My busy schedule and distance from ahemdabad does'nt permit me.

Store take some action and proceed further please.

Sex Lover2
10-18-08, 10:28
Hi all

Luck

M agree with your rules. But security is most important for all members who join the club. Otherwise all will be in problem. It must discreet. First all senior members should think, decide, and plan through PM. Having one idea but tell via PM. One shold not talk about this in forum.

Bye

Santa3
10-18-08, 12:52
Yes the Idea is good to make the Ahemdabad Mongerers club.

We have to make the Club with SYSTEMS that is a way of ISO 9001:2000 or TS:16949 Quality System to ensure that it runs in well manner and the members are very genuine who understands the value of this club.

???????????????????????????????
Get real dude. It will be a big thing just to get people, to meet once a month. Everyone has their other committments. Just try and meetup a couple of times, then you will know how to go ahead from there.

Store
10-18-08, 15:07
Actually it is Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation!

My 2 cents.

Actually I made some editing mistake in my last post about AMC. I am not in favour of AMC with two reasons.

1. Sexual fun is always an Individual perception. And it should be enjoyed in person only. Sex in not like that one can enjoy in group like watching Cricket. Movie. Or Circus..- What I belive.

2. Since we all know somewhat English. Use a PC and have some time to spend here. It is implied that we belong to a uppersoft corner of society. So why to disclose our identity. It may happen that two brother are memeber here with different anme. Or two colligues or a boss and assitatnt or two competatitors.

3. I am on this last two years. Santa, JSF, EL are helping us like our elder brother or friend though we don't know each other. Then why to disclose identity?

What we can do is we can make this fourm live by putting our FR here and sharing information by PM and make it private.

This is what I meant.

Vikas Us
10-18-08, 16:48
Hi,

Good Idea And Like To Join The Amc Club With My All Senior Member.

I Also Agree With Store That Some Time We Would Be In Danger Or In Difficulty If We Would Reveal Our Identity To Other Person.

Hope Some One Have Better Idea About The Club Rules And Want To Have Some Help Form Senior Member

Thanks

======================================

Hi Vikas Us,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Jalebi Fafda
10-19-08, 09:38
Thanks for all the responces to the initiation of a monering club and i thank store to name it as AMC. If we are positive this could be worked out. Those who would like to join it may PM me so that we can arrange the first meeting to inaugrate the club.

Need guidenace and suggestion from all the visitors to the Ahmedabad forum.

JF

Luck7
10-20-08, 06:44
Ok Guys!

The result actually is coming out negative what I was expecting. Store is moving back and he is correct at his point of view.

Formation of club is really risky and that also in Gujarat where Mr. Modi is governing very strictly and the Media are running like DOBERMAN.

A Single mistake can disclose everyone's identity in Media. And Media you all better know than me that at what level they can go.

Rewards are Less and Risk Ratio is high for the Club. Our forum can also be hitten by the Club as the posting will slow down and members will talk directly and close the experience.

Now we should stop talking/discussing about the CLUB and do our real job for this forum. Please take the diversion from here!

Luck7
10-20-08, 11:47
Store, Jalebi Fafda, EL, Santa, Slovenian, JSF and other Senior Members.

Can anyone tell the price tag of the attached photo?

Does anyone have contacts of such type of beauty/figure?

Store
10-20-08, 15:11
Ok Guys!

The result actually is coming out negative what I was expecting. Store is moving back and he is correct at his point of view.

Formation of club is really risky and that also in Gujarat where Mr. Modi is governing very strictly and the Media are running like DOBERMAN.

A Single mistake can disclose everyone's identity in Media. And Media you all better know than me that at what level they can go.

Rewards are Less and Risk Ratio is high for the Club. Our forum can also be hitten by the Club as the posting will slow down and members will talk directly and close the experience.

Now we should stop talking/discussing about the CLUB and do our real job for this forum. Please take the diversion from here! Hey. Lucky. You yourself is luck and why are you quitting.

Club is not collpsing. We will have club. But in different format. My apprihension was about Meeting all at a place and knowing each other.

That we can avoid. For us meeting place is this forum.

We will exchange good contacts with each other Through PM. We will put our genuine FR without any hint over here.

See Here my concern is by not to inflate rates. Suppose I found good gal. Fix up rate 3K for ST or 7 K for LT. Then that will be standard rate. I will tell that gal that anybody who comes with this password. Your rate is fixed. We will give this code and contact to club members only.

This is basic idea. We can work more on that and do the needful.

I am sure our ELDER BROS. Santa. JF, EL, SOL and all other will be at our help.

All the best.

Don't quit. Just divert and modify.

Jalebi Fafda
10-21-08, 02:33
Hey. Lucky. You yourself is luck and why are you quitting.

Club is not collpsing. We will have club. But in different format. My apprihension was about Meeting all at a place and knowing each other.

We will exchange good contacts with each other Through PM. We will put our genuine FR without any hint over here.

See Here my concern is by not to inflate rates. Suppose I found good gal. Fix up rate 3K for ST or 7 K for LT. Then that will be standard rate. I will tell that gal that anybody who comes with this password. Your rate is fixed. We will give this code and contact to club members only.

All the best.

Don't quit. Just divert and modify.I absolutely support the idea of club to be restricted to the forum, but start doing the formation of that at least.

JF

Jalebi Fafda
10-21-08, 02:40
Store, Jalebi Fafda, EL, Santa, Slovenian, JSF and other Senior Members.

Can anyone tell the price tag of the attached photo?

Does anyone have contacts of such type of beauty/figure?Dear Luck7

Price of a meat can very from person who paying for that. It depends on his needs and desire for the same. I would pay 3k for ST and 5-7K for LT.

Secondly this type or better than this can be found in any place it depends on how much efforts you put in for mongering. The idea behind formation of club is that by putting joint efforts better beauties can be identified and then can be enjoyed at a better and fair price.

JF

Sex Lover2
10-21-08, 06:48
Hey. Lucky. You yourself is luck and why are you quitting.

All the best.

Don't quit. Just divert and modify.Hi Store,

Ya, its good idea. We can meet through online club. According to me if we co-operate like this then will save our time and money both and will get good quality.

M agree with your this idea. And its safe also.

Sex Lover2
10-21-08, 15:23
Hi Store,

Ya you are right store. Its good idea. We can meet here through online club. If it will possible then will save our time and money both. And also will get good quality. M agree with you.

Lets see what our senior member think.

Store
10-23-08, 18:55
Congratulations to Vistors of this thread on scoring century. 100 post in 40days !
Many thanks and keep this up to keep our xxxk up !

Santa3
10-24-08, 12:28
My request to all the member to avoid mongering in this coming days as this days are very holy and staying clean will be really good to take the shower bath of our respective gods & goddess.
Try to give your valuable time to worship the god as there is very long life you have to spend into mongering and taking the Kamdev's enjoyment.
Take Care

You wanna do something then do it. Dont advertsise / unload your beliefs on others. This is not a religious forum, rather it is exactly the opposite. And yes this time i am upset with you, unlike the previous times. If you have a guilt factor then it is proper manners / upbringing to keep it to yourself. Ask yourself only one thing, would you say the above to any tom dick & harry that you meet in a party? If yes then i doff my HAT to you.

Chico Charlie 1
10-24-08, 15:08
Hi santa,

I second that. It seems luck has started loosing his luck with the females around and would now like to have the goddesses to monger.

What a real loser

Charlie

Store
10-24-08, 18:45
Agreed that Luck is at wrong place about his post worship but I humbly request all to close this discussion here and maintain decorum of forum.

I feel down to see my favourite forum diverted to wrong direction.

Excuse me ! !

Luck7
10-25-08, 05:46
Store, Chico & Santa.

Yes I agree with you all guys, I have made mistake and diverted the forum agenda.

However atleast accept my Happy Diwali & Prosperous New Year. !

Wish you all a safe mongering and shoot out beauty as on your way.

Chico why you write so harsh; thanks god I am far away from you else I would be on your gun point and you would not take even a second to trig the gun.

Bye and Take Care.

Luck7
10-25-08, 06:05
Now please start forming the club by sending the PM and make the list of members.

We need not to stay silent with the club. Buddy someone come in front and start making the list please.

Peter Patros
10-25-08, 06:05
Santa,

Re : "would you say the above to any tom dick & harry that you meet in a party? If yes then i doff my HAT to you" ?

He could say it to Tom and Harry; Dicks don't listen !! LOL

Expert Linguist
10-29-08, 03:44
Take a look at the plug points on the wall. It is American!! So where was this picture taken, Luck7?

Can anyone tell the price tag of the attached photo? Does anyone have contacts of such type of beauty/figure?

Nicolas123
10-29-08, 06:10
Take a look at the plug points on the wall. It is American!! So where was this picture taken, Luck7?Good observation EL.

You would be a great detective.[:D]

Nanne
10-29-08, 11:45
hi this was about a week ago i set out mongering on night. i spotted a new mp near vijay char rasta while coming hl six roads.

this one was very new had one girl so no choice took her for chest and then upgraded to a half massage. well try negotiating both for 350 bucks she was okay. but lacked enthusiasm in her. well like she has to do so what the heck. then i asked if you come out but she said no. a young girl. ! around 20 to 21 yrs. !

after this episode had tried peeped in a mp near mansi towers name starts sania mp looked good from outside stopped and walked in a guy sitting and asked what do you want? then understood why every one comes he asked the girls to come outside. two girls walked out and i walked out seeing them. very politely said no and sorry for the trouble. ! the guy was very insisting what i wanted i some how could not any point in talking further.

have noticed a couple of mp's near mansi and judges bungalow road. if any one has any other suggestions please do let me know.

kmleo

Expert Linguist
10-30-08, 02:45
while appreciating your effort to document the vijay char rasta experience, i am not clear about what you got for the 350 rupees for the upgraded service you negotiated with the girl. for that kind of money you get almost nothing these days, not even a decent powder massage.
this one was very new had one girl so no choice took her for chest and then upgraded to a half massage. well try negotiating both for 350 bucks she was okay.

Nanne
10-30-08, 07:17
hi el,

negotiated a half massage i mean hand job one time they call it half massage, while one could play with their assets.

as i have seen it varies from mp to mp and customer to customer i suppose so.

rgrds,

kmleo

while appreciating your effort to document the vijay char rasta experience, i am not clear about what you got for the 350 rupees for the upgraded service you negotiated with the girl. for that kind of money you get almost nothing these days, not even a decent powder massage.

Expert Linguist
10-31-08, 03:24
Before you even try to compile such a list, just go back to what Santa and Slovenian warned about, very early in this "program". Best of luck!!

Now please start forming the club by sending the PM and make the list of members. Buddy someone come in front and start making the list please.
???????????????????????????????
Get real dude. It will be a big thing just to get people to meet once a month. Everyone has their other commitments. Just try and meet up a couple of times, then you will know how to go ahead from there.
Groups of more than five meeting for "mongering" get-together will attract attention with the moral brigade and LE, so this idea - while being very good - will not really get much traction. Let us know how this goes when members you get to join have your first meeting. Cheers.

Luck7
11-03-08, 07:51
Dear EL,

Right the picture is american ; and you may clearly please review my post. I have never wriiten that the beauty is used by me ; I was just wanting to know the tag price and availability look alike quality here in ahemdabad.

Take a look at the plug points on the wall. It is American!! So where was this picture taken, Luck7?

Expert Linguist
11-04-08, 00:50
Frankly, this question would have no answer. One always negotiates price based on actual "merchandise" one is presented with, and not "samples". When you have a person standing in front of you there is more than superficial "looks" which determines how you may react to her. A picture is not a good way to compare.

P.S.: I did not say that you used the beauty, but just asked where the picture was taken.
Right the picture is American. I have never written that the beauty is used by me ; I was just wanting to know the tag price and availability look alike quality here in Ahmedabad.

Nanne
11-04-08, 07:43
hi all,

yesterday was driving near ambavadi and had to visit a place their so parked my vehicle unfortunately i saw it was punctured so left my vehicle to get it right and was walking down the street.

notice an mp near amvadi circle which is next to bob bank very near to centre point circle. thought let me peep in, went in and saw very condition mp. but still thought let me see. asked for any girls available a guy showed me one girl and said other was behind i was about to go with one i had seen she was negotiating meanwhile other girl pooped in she was very slim and very bubbly so thought let me take an hj from her negotiated and she was on the act.

she was good did not hurry young girl in late teens and very good talker. gave her some tip she asked me if you want go for lt she would come out. i said let me think when i come next time.

well all in all surprise and good 20 minutes.

rgrds,

kmleo

Santa3
11-04-08, 13:55
Frankly, this question would have no answer. One always negotiates price based on actual "merchandise" one is presented with, and not "samples". When you have a person standing in front of you there is more than superficial "looks" which determines how you may react to her. A picture is not a good way to compare.

And our DEAR EL keeps banging his head on dead wood. LOL
(just couldnt resist this one. )

Expert Linguist
11-04-08, 14:09
After reading your post about the "religious" stuff that was posted a few weeks back, I knew that your humor will show up. As everyone here would see, I try my very best to be polite. India is hosting me, and I love the warm hospitality I have received. Therefore I have remained polite to people like Vivek in Calcutta, Share Xperience in Bangalore and Luck7 here. You should read what the Slovenian has to say about these fellows !

P.S: I deleted my post in Calcutta in keeping with your deletion request to Jackson for the non-English posting.
And our DEAR EL keeps banging his head on dead wood. LOL
(just couldnt resist this one. )

Nanne
11-05-08, 10:38
Hi,

Was near Swastik circle saw couple of mp's there have not visited but will soon. meanwhile was thinking any one has visited any of them. Two are in the are in building named f**r d**l and one opp to it and also the other side of the circle above a restaurant.

Please do let me know if any have any info.

Rgrds,

kmleo

Santa3
11-05-08, 12:58
I have remained polite to people like Vivek in Calcutta, Share Xperience in Bangalore and Luck7 here. You should read what the Slovenian has to say about these fellows !

P.S: I deleted my post in Calcutta in keeping with your deletion request to Jackson for the non-English posting.

I try to be civil 1st and friendly / snobbish later. I know that i represent a facet of India when i post a few words here and i definitely would not like expatriates / visitors to assume that the views of the people mentioned above are of the majority. NO WAY. I dont flame them in the hope that they mature in our company and see the world around them in a broader perspective.

Btw .. Did you notice the change in Handle name of Viveek ? lol

Expert Linguist
11-05-08, 14:18
Santa, you have set the standard for me here. I find that you are always so helpful, considerate and polite. Younger guys like some members here fly off the handle easily. It is out of high regard for people like you, and the exceptional courtesy people have treated me with here in India that I enjoy being an active "helper" here.

Yes, I was wondering why Vivek changed his name to Caligulus. A change of name does not wipe out any chance of people knowing who posted that sixty point plan!! :D

P.S.: Jackson has now deleted his original post.
I try to be civil 1st and friendly / snobbish later. Btw .. Did you notice the change in Handle name of Vivek ? LOL

Jdbig1000
11-06-08, 06:29
I had visited the MP above restaurant near swastik circle. Overall good exp. Inside the MP there are 2 sections, opt for upper floor which offers bit of privacy. Good overall collection when I was there charges around 800/- for half massage ( Bj + Fondling ) got the feeling that for first time around that was the menu after 2-3 visits maybe FS or outcall would be offered.

Enjoy

JDBIG1000

Expert Linguist
11-06-08, 12:55
JD, looks like your Pune trip will be rather short, and I do not know if you got in touch with our friend as we discussed. Have been meaning to ask you a bit more about the scene in Ahmedabad when we meet in person, since the MP thing is not really worth the effort unless one gets to establish a contact with the girl for independent LT after "office hours". Of course we have PM to discuss that too, till then. Cheers.
Got the feeling that for first time around that was the menu after 2-3 visits maybe FS or outcall would be offered.

Nanne
11-08-08, 11:13
HI,

Thanks for the info....will visit one of these days...! I think quite a lot of mp scene in and around that place which I have noticed.

Will try out and see!

Rgrds,

Kmleo

I had visited the MP above restaurant near swastik circle. Overall good exp. Inside the MP there are 2 sections, opt for upper floor which offers bit of privacy. Good overall collection when I was there charges around 800/- for half massage ( Bj + Fondling ) got the feeling that for first time around that was the menu after 2-3 visits maybe FS or outcall would be offered.

Enjoy

JDBIG1000

Store
11-09-08, 12:10
My most of Doctor clients of Ahmedabad ar victim of Stock Market Tsunami.

This has compelled me to stay at Ahmedabad for full month. I may travell week end to home town.

Now snacks of MP will not do, I need full course as these are tensoneous days.

Any suggestion on good GFE hotel and out call provider?

Please PM me.

-Store

Draco58
11-09-08, 13:10
Hi all

Well, I was here about 6 months ago for 4 weeks (! ) and it almost killed me (no offence). 45° every day and no lady action at all. Staying in a very small 'clean' hotel with lots of colleagues so cannot ask anything. Same with the driver and no other good contacts. So glad to get out, although did enjoy some of the local culture.

This time hopefully thing will be different thanks to this new thread and all the informative posts so far. I have 3 weeks so enough time to check out some of those MPs (if I can find them). Will report on any good news.

Cheers

Nanne
11-10-08, 05:20
Hi Store,

What you could do is once you are familiar with a MP if you ask they do provide the outcall service the MP which you have visited near Vastrapur lake they do provide and they have tie with the hotel they do book for you. In that way you will find GF friendly hotels also.

Another mp near SAL hospital also sends girls for outcall. Check you might some way.

Cheers,

Kmleo

My most of Doctor clients of Ahmedabad ar victim of Stock Market Tsunami.

This has compelled me to stay at Ahmedabad for full month. I may travell week end to home town.

Now snacks of MP will not do, I need full course as these are tensoneous days.

Any suggestion on good GFE hotel and out call provider?

Please PM me.

-Store

Store
11-11-08, 03:16
Hi Store,

What you could do is once you are familiar with a MP if you ask they do provide the outcall.

KmleoKm,

Thanks for your guidance, will try and put FR. Meanwhile please clear my confusion about SAL MP. Is the one which on 3rd floor and having name AnatatatI? Or any other? If any other, give lli hint.

Awaiting help fm other fela members. Any budget hotel and MP on SG High way? As this time stay is more with cost cutting! MP near Baleshwar avenue?

Nanne
11-11-08, 06:05
Km,

Meanwhile please clear my confusion about SAL MP. Is the one which on 3rd floor and having name AnatatatI? Or any other? If any other, give lli hint.

Yeah You are right and also there is one more below it have not tried but you could peak in....!

Awaiting help fm other fela members. Any budget hotel and MP on SG High way? As this time stay is more with cost cutting! MP near Baleshwar avenue?Well this is an news for me MP near SG highway near Balleshwar Avenue could you give more clues please?

Kmleo

Expert Linguist
11-12-08, 15:48
Since KM does not have private messaging it would remain an amusing exchange with each one asking the other questions. KM, perhaps you should subscribe soon, since Store already has messaging. Then you could exchange cell phone numbers and chat direct.

Well this is an news for me MP near SG highway near Balleshwar Avenue could you give more clues please?
Meanwhile please clear my confusion about SAL MP. Is the one which on 3rd floor and having name AnatatatI? Or any other?

Awaiting help fm other fela members. Any budget hotel and MP on SG High way? As this time stay is more with cost cutting! MP near Baleshwar avenue?

Nanne
11-13-08, 04:58
Since KM does not have private messaging it would remain an amusing exchange with each one asking the other questions. KM, perhaps you should subscribe soon, since Store already has messaging. Then you could exchange cell phone numbers and chat direct.Yeah El,

Ur right I am subscribing shortly.

Regards,

kmleo

Nanne
11-13-08, 13:32
Went to this place really had good hand shake. Will go for further treatment you know what I mean.

She was surprised when I asked for upstairs.

Will report more as I encounter. ! Looks like ahmedabad is becmoing more interesting for me.

Rgrds,

Kmleo

Enjoy

JDBIG1000

Expert Linguist
11-13-08, 15:46
It is a simple process, even with a Visa debit card. As you may have gathered from many postings here, it is perfectly safe and your personal information is never compromised.
Ur right I am subscribing shortly.

Nanne
11-14-08, 05:45
Tried subscribing. The transaction was declined. !

Will try again!

Kmleo

It is a simple process, even with a Visa debit card. As you may have gathered from many postings here, it is perfectly safe and your personal information is never compromised.

Jalebi Fafda
11-14-08, 12:41
I have to pleased somebody by offering him a stunner for a night. Anybody could help me out. Please PM me.

Expert Linguist
11-14-08, 15:32
What may have happened is that the billing name and address may not have matched with the record of the card issuer. Sometimes you need to write it exactly as it states on the card issuer's record, since computers consider Kmleo as different from kmleo, and reject it. This is only an example, however, and I am not suggesting that you did something like that. All the best in your next try. Cheers

Store
11-15-08, 15:38
Hi Buddies.

Though I have asked on this forum but could not get any lead as Ahmedabad is new venture for everyone.

This time I have stayed at cheap hotel on SG road. Up on inquiry I was told that you will get FS in a Guest House which is near a famous hospital and its name starts with the surname of a vetran hindi actress.

I reach there and booked a room. Asked bell boy. He gave me 2/3 options. And called the girl at night but she seemed a SW we find in Kamathipura and that area. So I rejected by Giving her 100 Rs. Autho charge.

The bell boy assured me to find High Class gril but I have my own reservation about his HIGH CLASS so I wind up and went back to my hotel.

I have been told that this guest house has average collection which suits requirement of localites and people coming form coutnryside of surroundings.

One of Doctor who is my client has given me some hint. Trying to explore same and will revert once done.

Till then F1 needed from all of you.

Nanne
11-18-08, 08:57
As discussed do visit the mp's we discussed you find good collection visit them a couple of times u find them opening and have some good action along.

Hope things work out !

Regards,

Kmleo

Hi Buddies.

Though I have asked on this forum but could not get any lead as Ahmedabad is new venture for everyone.

This time I have stayed at cheap hotel on SG road. Up on inquiry I was told that you will get FS in a Guest House which is near a famous hospital and its name starts with the surname of a vetran hindi actress.

I reach there and booked a room. Asked bell boy. He gave me 2/3 options. And called the girl at night but she seemed a SW we find in Kamathipura and that area. So I rejected by Giving her 100 Rs. Autho charge.

The bell boy assured me to find High Class gril but I have my own reservation about his HIGH CLASS so I wind up and went back to my hotel.

I have been told that this guest house has average collection which suits requirement of localites and people coming form coutnryside of surroundings.

One of Doctor who is my client has given me some hint. Trying to explore same and will revert once done.

Till then F1 needed from all of you.

Expert Linguist
11-18-08, 14:23
How easy it would be to read the threads if one does not have to scroll past every attached report that is fully reproduced in the reply. Please help be deleting as much as you can and leave only enough that would identify the report that you are commenting on. For examples, look at the reports that are filed by Santa3 in Bombay's threads. Thanks.
As discussed do visit the mp's we discussed you find good collection visit them a couple of times u find them opening and have some good action along.

Happy999
11-19-08, 15:54
Tried Prit patel, bad exp. Abusing big time saying its a decent parlour. Without me even asking for nething. I guess someone has complained about her and she is being extra cautious. Guys be careful when you go to this place or best don't go at all. Find some other place.

HI Lucky 7,

There is an MP near Mansi tower when ur driving from Judges Bungalow towards mansi towers it is opposite Gwalia sweets her name is prita patel Mp also named after her. Good looking u have to do a bit bargaining. She charges a chest massage 500k and a HJ 1000K.

Will look for the Lifestyle MP when I am going tht's side.

Hope this will be helpful for you.

Regards,

Kmleo

Expert Linguist
11-20-08, 01:51
Dear Happy, what you are saying is so true and fairly common. Many guys tend to go to these places and when (for reasons that the MP knows best) they do not agree for anything more than a regular massage, the mongers say that they read about it all on the Internet, even mentioning the name of the girl, which makes them go completely red-faced and angry. We need to be discreet, shouldn't we?
Tried Prit patel, bad exp. Abusing big time saying its a decent parlour.

Nanne
11-20-08, 05:31
HI Happy,

Sorry to hear that, even I have not been able to get anything in the first round it took a couple visits she does what you want.

Well you could try other mp's too you might find an good exprnc.

Rgrds,

Kmleo

Tried Prit patel, bad exp. Abusing big time saying its a decent parlour. Guys be careful when you go to this place or best don't go at all. Find some other place.

Nanne
11-20-08, 05:32
Point noted

How easy it would be to read the threads if one does not have to scroll past every attached report that is fully reproduced in the reply. Please help be deleting as much as you can and leave only enough that would identify the report that you are commenting on. For examples, look at the reports that are filed by Santa3 in Bombay's threads. Thanks.

Nanne
11-20-08, 05:46
HI JD,

Thnks for the tip it really good and enjoying the visits.

Rgrds,

Kmleo

Enjoy

JDBIG1000

Expert Linguist
11-20-08, 14:23
Dear KMLeo, you said you have noted the point but guess you decided not to accept my suggestion. You have reproduced both mine and JD's full reports in your reply to each (posts #143 and #144). Just wondering, that is all. You are free to write whatever, and in any manner you choose. I respect that.

Luck7
11-21-08, 07:39
I got a really good chic from my regular broker and she gave me a good item.

The damage was 3000 for ST looks 6/10 age 26 as I was in hurry to leave the city did direct fuck in miss. Style and got off.

My broker is woman and herself is in the job; once she gave a foreigner for 3. 5K and she was really gorgeous; looks 9/10 and service was also 9/10. Her age was hardly 21-22 studying in Mumbai college. She comes for one week bimonthly in amhd. To make the money.

The service I get from here is were good as all are incall and she have several friend house who allow the job for 500/- very safe as this is all in residential area.

I know I am paying something extra for ST but the safety and quality is good in return.

Happy999
11-21-08, 19:58
Thanks Kmleo, but am back in Mumbai now.

I will be back in Ahmd next month.

HI Happy,

Sorry to hear that, even I have not been able to get anything in the first round it took a couple visits she does what you want.

Well you could try other mp's too you might find an good exprnc.

Rgrds,

Kmleo

Nanne
11-22-08, 13:09
No problem!

Thanks Kmleo, but am back in Mumbai now. I will be back in Ahmd next month.

Nanne
11-24-08, 07:50
Hi,

Nice to know wanted to know if you would be willing to share info.

Let me know.

Regards,

Kmleo

I got a really good chic from my regular broker and she gave me a good item; once she gave a foreigner for 3. 5K and she was really gorgeous; looks 9/10 and service was also 9/10. Her age was hardly 21-22 studying in Mumbai college. She comes for one week bimonthly in amhd. To make the money.

The service I get from here is were good as all are incall and she have several friend house who allow the job for 500/- very safe as this is all in residential area.

Expert Linguist
11-24-08, 15:09
Any further luck with your membership? Luck7 cannot give you specifics without doing private messaging.
Wanted to know if you would be willing to share info.

Nanne
11-25-08, 07:47
NO luck as of now!

Any further luck with your membership? Luck7 cannot give you specifics without doing private messaging.

Expert Linguist
11-26-08, 02:53
You would be able to communicate with Luck7 and others, then, only after January 18, 2009 when you would get promoted to senior grade of membership. That is a long wait for fifty-five more days with something that my Indian buddies call "KLPD". Be safe and happy mongering anyways.
NO luck as of now!

Luck7
11-26-08, 06:35
Hey all of the mongers who got the contacts from me thru PM; please post your experience so that my contribution gets reward of keeping the thread sporty active with spicy experience.

If anyone has problem with the contact please do PM do clear any hurdles in between as in starting I am not giving my real reference to avoid any wrong use as my name.

However I have guide good way to get the job done without my reference; but still any hurdles PM me I will make the way with my personal call.

Bye and take care. ! Also make a good fuck job with my contacts in all the position you know and post them here. This will be my best reward in turn.

LOL. By and take care.

Store
11-27-08, 07:45
Dear Friends,

All of them who use my contacts must seriously post their experience every time they use the service else failure to this terms may withstand their

Enjoy Sex with your mind, body, heart and soul.Thanks for your warning man.. It has Ignited my sleeping monger soul. I have contacts given by you. and going to use soon . Will revert once done.

Have kept them on hold as I was tight on schedule as well budget.

Will have report soon.

Expert Linguist
11-27-08, 07:47
With Mirza suggesting something more expansive about Pune, even with there being clearly more non-MP mongering centers than has been reported in Ahmedabad, I am not surprised that you have a similar thought. However, to be frank, what we do find from the 155 postings for your city leaves the impression of it being rather difficult unless one really has direct links with the "private networks" that may be active in your city. It would be interesting to see how your lead in making it more active works out. I am sure that occasional visitors would be watching this thread very keenly.
I am damn serious with Ahmedabad forum to make it more hits and post. We are heading towards double century posts ....

Luck7
11-27-08, 09:10
Respected EL,

Buddy I am hardly 10 % of your in terms of all view and angle. !

So SAD even my post are hardly 10 % of yours. So my dear respected EL. Would request you to guide us and make the Ahemdabad Forum ROCKING

Many thanks in advance!

\
With Mirza suggesting something more expansive I am sure that occasional visitors would be watching this thread very keenly.

Expert Linguist
11-28-08, 02:51
Just thought that you had taken on the leadership role yourself, from your earlier postings by encouraging people to get more active. Anyway, I will write to you via PM later today. Cheers.
Would request you to guide us and make the Ahmedabad Forum ROCKING

Luck7
11-29-08, 12:33
El I am at all not interested in being a famous or leader in this forum but want to keep the forum rocking so that more information are available.

Sorry but I am not high mongering in ahmedabad; so I cannot provide a hint of MP or other way but I have some good contacts which I am sharing without any returns to genuine members who put their information, guides and experience on the subject matter.

If I give them contact they will damn sure keep posting their experience and will also post their own personal experience or information where one can get material.

Hope I am on right way and if not than please advice the correction.

Just thought that you had taken on the leadership rCheers.

Expert Linguist
11-30-08, 04:52
What you are trying to do is fine. Please read your PM for some more info. Let's keep discussing this via PM, please. Thanks.
Want to keep the forum rocking so that more information are available. Hope I am on right way.

Store
12-03-08, 05:42
After a dull Sunday (My friends those who have given me lead knows) I tried to my luck within my limited budget at MP.

After all MPs I have visted, I tried to find some new one, I had been to VIJAY CHAR RASTA, from there a road goes towards Commerce cross roads,

There is a City bust stop, behind bus stop there is complex, in ground floor a MP is there and there is Pan Shop next to it.

The stop is on LHS while going to Commerce from Vijay.

THe girl was OK but gess what she was half drunk. Up on my inquiry she told that she had been to party last night for FS and enjoyed there.

I couldn't stand the small so fiished job (Only Chest message and Pressing and finguring) went. The owner (she was not for service) was damn beautiful in leather jean and jacket. !

WIll definatly go there for 3/4 times if I can try that owner!

Wish me luck.

Damage : 250
Attitude : Alcoholic
Look : 6/10
Overall : Worth Visiting.

Store

Sex Lover2
12-09-08, 16:31
Hi all,

M visiting thread after long time. Could not signed in due to some problems. But sad by seeing ahmedabad at last position. M thinking frequency of report going decrease. So I request all monger friends to make report in thread and share experince. It will make thread more interesting. Want to see this thread at first position.

Luck7
12-10-08, 06:51
Friends let me know if you have used my contact give to many of them by PM.

I will appreciate a detailed experience in this forum please.

Bye and take care

Expert Linguist
12-11-08, 06:30
If you think that Ahmedabad is slow for mongering, spare a thought for poor mongers in Jaipur, and also those in Coimbatore, Kerala and Goa. A few reports for Goa actually discuss Central Asian countries, so the report count is flattering to Goa. Hope to see more of your own reports, Parambhai.
But sad by seeing Ahmedabad at last position. Am thinking frequency of report going decrease.

Luck7
12-15-08, 06:20
Dear Param,

I would request you to kindly post you experience of the ahemdabad contact that I have given you.

Best of luck !

Luck7
12-15-08, 06:54
Sun, Dec 14, 2008

The police acted on a tip-off and raided the office of SN Net Special Friendship Club in the Karol Bagh area.

Eleven people, including four women, were arrested for allegedly running the friendship club.

The police found that nearly Rs 57 lakh was deposited since January in over a dozen bank accounts of the club. The friendship club charged from Rs.3,000 to Rs.10,000 per month from the clients," a police official said.

Guys beware of any friendship club ; they are fake and bullshit you people will only drain/waste your money.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/11-arrested-for-running-fake-friendship-club/80509-3.html

Nanne
12-15-08, 08:18
HI Store !

Looks I have not seen this MP will try out and let know.

Thanks for the info.

Kmleo

After a dull Sunday (My friends those who have given me lead knows) I tried to my luck within my limited budget at MP.

The owner (she was not for service) was damn beautiful in leather jean and jacket. ! WIll definatly go there for 3/4 times if I can try that owner!

Store

Nanne
12-15-08, 08:24
This around 15 days ago. Had been to the MP near swastik cross roads. I had visited this MP two three times had befriended a girl there she does amazing french.

She herself asked me why not we have FS. I said okay she was happy good she has nice tight pussy and good boobs. She kissed me and removed my armour and then she removed hers and had good two minute warm hug and the started her service she did a BJ and then on mish and then finished. Thats was an amazing time I had.

Have asked to her out she has agreed. Will have to see my time table and fit in.

Well I have not been out for a couple of weeks. Will start again. And will report. !

Kmleo

Sex Lover2
12-15-08, 18:00
Hi all friends.

About 20 days ago I used one contact that luck had given me. She is near 40 yrs. Provides good girls-ladies. First I called her and talk to her as my way. She was ready to provide me. And I reached the place where she had told me to come. She was there with one lady nr. 30yr. She was excellent. Good in looking and service. She was co-operative also. Rate was 3k for ST. Good experience

She can also arrange 18yr girls. Good contact

Thanks luck for giving such contact.

Sex Lover2
12-16-08, 10:19
hi kmleo

there r many MPs near swatik char rasta..can u mention which one u visited? pls give location

Luck7
12-17-08, 05:33
Many thanks Param for using my contact in good way and posting the experience.

Hi all friends.

About 20 days ago I used one contact that luck had given me. She is near 40 experience

She can also arrange 18yr girls. Good contact

Thanks luck7 for giving such contact.

Expert Linguist
12-17-08, 07:52
Hey mate, knowing that both you and KMLeo have PM facility, the easiest would be for you to write to each other privately and directly (and even call each other on the phone, possibly). With so many people here craving to get to the PM sharing stage, I am wondering why those like you who have this do not use the facility. This kind of one-to-one report on a public forum does not help anyone else, does it?
hi kmleo

Nanne
12-18-08, 09:15
Yeah Store I have sent a PM for the same.

Rgrds,

Kmleo

My Recent Experiance.

I was at Ahmedabad to attend a function held by one of leading Finance Company in a very reputed club of Ahmedabad.

After Completion of function around 11 pm, I came out dinner and waiting for my driver to come.

I saw an very beautiful girl standing there. But considering reputation of club I could not dare to ask her/call her.

Next day after completing my work I came back to my hotel at C. G. Road.

I saw same girl with same dress, parking her two wheeler near my hotel so I dare to call her.

I waive hand to her and started talking to her that yday I have seen you at so and so palce.

Any my luck. She was professinal C. G. I crack the deal with her for 5K LT, she told me she will reach to my room at her own and asked money straight way.

I said money is in bag at room not in pocket.

She agreed and came to my room after half an hour.

Then we had everything which you all like to do. Shaver, Kissing, BJ and two dry rounds. (Gujarat is dry bros.)

But I enjoyed unexpetedly at Ahmedabad.

I have her number. Can pass to senior member.

Look 7/10
attitudde 9/10
Hotel 10/10
Service 7,8,9/10

Overall 9/10

Damege 5k+500 tip+fooding (fooding can not be consider as damage)

This was before EL 's tip added to my post so will try his suggested places in my next visit. Wait for that.

Expert Linguist
12-19-08, 06:35
Just curious, my Ahmedabad friends. Could you just let us all know why you guys seem to be unable to talk to each other via PM but choose to write very short one line messages on the open forum instead? I understand that anyone is free to do that, but you all have PM facility (KMLeo, Luck7, Param007 et al.) It is not as though you need to add report count to become "senior members" either, so it puzzles me a little.

Bombay mongers would have not only done the PM chat but also found ways to get together for a drink or two, and even mongering forays together by now. From what I have been reading recently, I guess that idea to have a "Ahmedabad" club appears to be still-born, if we still see no use of even PM?

Nanne
12-19-08, 07:48
Just curious, my Ahmedabad friends.I have just started using the PM and to store I had use the open forum to notify that I sent a PM rgrding a post which was old.

I think as we start using the PM the open forum and PM would be clearly differentiated.

Hope the above answers your query.

Rgrds,

Kmleo

Luck7
12-20-08, 05:48
Greetings EL !

In my case i am deliberately trying to keep the message/post in open forum instead of direct PM (unless i give contact nos and address) which is only to keep sharing our views, questions and answers to all the mongers as there are many such answers and queries which if in open forum than helpful to other members. However I would welcome your any suggestions or grievance to keep the forum neat and helpful to all members.

Also i don't have any intention to make my counts rising in a nightmare.

Yes the club is formed but not in that good way ; but we are sharing information but not simultanouesly to all the members.

I hope JACKSON would start a group PM System which will definetly help us to make any private discussion in one shot instead of sending message to each and every guy one by one which is little painful.

Take Care Bro!

Just curious, my Ahmedabad friends.

Luck7
12-20-08, 07:53
Kmleo and STore ,

can you please describe me the contacts of the independent call girl ?

Also I want to know which is best GF budget hotel and best MP with location please.

Let us together put an authentic stamp to MP, Hotel and Call Girls and pressure them for best price as the market has fallen.. LOL.

Yeah Store I have sent a PM for the same.

Rgrds,

Kmleo

Nanne
12-20-08, 14:04
Hi all,

Today I used a contact given by lucky7, called her up and went around 2. 30. She guides me well to the place. Decided for ST 3k.

Then I go there and talk to her for another say 45 minutes she says she is coming on the way we chatted nice chit chat.

She tries calling up a lot of people I think the girl was not picking up. ! But at last she tried some body she said was very nice. Okay I said let me see. !

Then she came after a long wait. I was shocked to see as I wld not pay so much but now that I had waited and wld like to embarrass that lady also so we went ahead I was so switched off for the play. I could not do so after some time I thought let me call it off so we decided to call it day.

Anyway I do not I was so confused and came out she said there is one more lady who is very good I was doubting what was according to her good. !

Anyway this was my expereince. It was my mistake I went ahead after I saw the lady. Also.

Rgrds,

Kmleo

Luck7
12-22-08, 12:23
Kmleo as per your report your experience was bull shit.

I am sorry to give you her contact and make you day off; but you can ask to Param007 he had got good experience from the same contact.

Even I had a very good experience; but may be there must be shortfall in material at that time or we may even call your bad luck.

However that lady is really very good and she would not mind if you had left the deal and make it a next trip. However everyday is not Sunday and best of luck for future exp.

Hi all,

Today I used a contact given by lucky7, called her up and went around 2. 30. She guides me well to the place. Decided for ST 3k. Kmleo

Luck7
12-22-08, 12:28
Dear Members,

Param007 and Kmleo are the members who are genuine and anyone can share their contact with them.

Their approach was good towards my contact ; but i am sorry with Kmleo experience he was set off with the contact.

Members when anyone use your contact and if you get to know than please do report their name here in the below list with updation so that members can share easily with trust.

Trusted Members List :- (We can blindly give them our contacts)

1. Param007
2. Kmleo

Everyone update the above list with suggestion who get the feedback and experience with thier exchange of contacts.

Expert Linguist
12-23-08, 00:57
When sending PM messages, you can write to up to ten members at one time by just writing in their names and separating them by a comma between names. It says so clearly on the PM screen. Mr. Jackson has that facility set up already!!
I hope JACKSON would start a group PM System which will definetly help us to make any private discussion in one shot instead of sending message to each and every guy one by one which is little painful.

Vipulll
12-23-08, 11:45
Hi,

I am going through all the photos on ISG and don't understand why girls arn't beautiful or even have good assets. While mongering in Ahmedabad I have met beautiful girls. Let's try and get some beatiful chick photos.

Santa3
12-23-08, 13:52
Dear Members,

1. Param007
2. Kmleo

Just grow up .. Puhleease

Luck7
12-24-08, 08:58

1. Param007
2. Kmleo
3. Expert Linguist
4. Santa3
5. Inblr01

Note: Member No. 3,4 & 5 are added keeping in view their long service to our community and sharing their trustful contacts.

All Member please note that whenever you add to the above list please make the revision no changed in Report Title.

Any Addition and Deletion made in above list must include a special note of reason/experience.

Just grow up .. Puhleease

Nanne
12-24-08, 11:52
Hi

Let's try and get some beautiful chick photos.Nice to read this report. ! We could do that as we encounter some. Looking forward!

Rgrds,

Kmleo

Nanne
12-24-08, 11:57
Just grow up .. PuhleeaseHi,

I think luck was trying express something which he gone through. His choice of words might be different. Hope we go beyond that try understand what he meant.

Rgrds,

kmleo

Nanne
12-24-08, 16:03
Had string of experiences yesterday and today.

Yesterday:

Had gone the providers place she had lined up three girls to choose from one was around 25 years and the other was around the same well rounded nice figure and also looks and another was around 17 years.

I some how was very confused choose a girl named Nisha 25 year's, she was highly recommended so started of she insisted to be cleaned myself with soap. So after the cleaning activity. Went into the room and started the session she smelled nice one thing. I could sense she was in some what hurry, so she went for tit suck and then she kissed her way down and she commenced French and she was so that cleaned me every now and then in between her act very funny. But it was mechanical but after French I asked her to come on top

Then she asked me to come top and then after come time she said now what do we do. Now I could see that she was in real hurry and she would get phone calls in between to direct someone to the place. Then she climaxed me with hand. So we called it day. !

Overall good/average experience.

Today:

I had seen a girl along with others she had made a mark and I some how thought today will get her appointment. I called the provider a bit late in the evening around 5. 00 p. M. So she said she might not be available but would see if there is anybody available. I was not that comfortable as I had seen that girl. So then she mentioned about to middle aged woman one was Punjabi and other was a local I said no for both of them and then said we will keep for tomorrow when that girl is available. SHe said okay, after a couple of minutes she calls up saying there is girl whom is exactly like her. Then I said will have a look if I do not like will say no she said okay then we meet a designated place. She came and gave me call I reached there in 5 minutes had a look at the girl and then we proceeded. We came and offered water to them and took her upstairs she slim and had nice rounded and supple breasts.

She closed the room door herself she went in cleaned herself and came out. Then I offered to switch of light she said okay no problem. She started with little foreplay she really warm and very soft and light to touch. Really liked her way of handling and then things turned hot she did very good BJ and then I had chance to finger her for some time and then DATY she said it was paining so I had to be bit slow. But was very co-operative and tasted good also.

And then again another round of BJ and then I had her mount cowboy style she mounted and began the ride for sometime. Then she said we do mish. I mounted I had couple of swings and had my climax rested for while she was so nice that she said please stay for some time after my climax she held me closely and breathing heavily.

We cleaned ourselves and gave her some tip for the good rather great experience. Thanks for the contact Luck had nice time

Let me see might end up soon or her again. Her body is warm and nice to catch very firm muscles. She is local Gujarati female. !

Well have a nice day all of and merry Christmas. !

Rgrds,

Kmleo

Luck7
12-25-08, 12:08
Kmleo I am jealous of you and burning at high degree. Hheeeee.

Buddy why did't you click the photos of the sweety pie. Hope she must be really beauty as per your post below.

If possible next time please add some pics with your post.

Bye and take care

[QUOTE=Kmleo] Her body is warm and nice to catch very firm muscles. She is local Gujarati female. !

Margaret Brown
12-27-08, 05:41
Guess this loser likes to use rhyme (not reason). Can see why Santa3 wants him to grow up.

Kmleo I am jealous of you and burning at high degree. Hheeeee.

Nanne
12-27-08, 09:09
Hi,

Next will do that no props. ! I did not get the idea of clicking pixs.

Rgrds,

Kmleo

why did't you click the photos of the sweety pie. Hope she must be really beauty as per your post below.

If possible next time please add some pics with your post.

Nanne
12-27-08, 10:36
Nice tip and information.

Himalaya's product, Confido (Dosage: One tablet twice daily for 2 to 4 weeks) and Pure Herbs product, Ashvagandha (Dosage: One capsule twice a day before meals) may be helpful for the condition, Premature Ejaculation.

Margaret Brown
12-28-08, 02:03
In doing a study of the various reports placed in these city pages, it is so obvious that the main contributors to the Ahmedabad threads do nothing more than play compliments to each other, and do not use private messages instead. There are probably less than ten reports fit for the purpose of this forum which is to help members find women for sex. The remaining 180 are rubbish.

Nice tip and information.
Hi, Next will do that no props. ! I did not get the idea of clicking pixs.

JustSumFun
12-28-08, 12:43
Disappointed that I am not in the exclusive list :(

1. Param007
2. Kmleo
3. Expert Linguist
4. Santa3
5. Inblr01

Note: Member No. 3,4 & 5 are added keeping in view their long service to our community and sharing their trustful contacts.

All Member please note that whenever you add to the above list please make the revision no changed in Report Title.

Any Addition and Deletion made in above list must include a special note of reason/experience.

Luck7
12-28-08, 13:40
Dear Brown turn Green for better tommorrow!

I am not jealous of kmleo exper. By heart, stupid margaret brown first read the report properly and then give your notes.

Kmleo has experience the hot show with my free contacts that I have given him and I appreciate that he has not hidden anything in forum with his hot scene.

So brownie take your feeding and come back later. Very poor and sad for you margaret brown.

Guess this loser likes to use rhyme (not reason). Can see why Santa3 wants him to grow up.

Luck7
12-28-08, 13:44
Dear Members,

Please update the trusted members list by adding JSF if you have positive trust on him to provide the contacts or has experience a good contact exchange with genuine.

JSF is senior and after looking his reports he really owns to be trusted member so any atleast wake and grow the list.

As if I do this with only myself than it not worthy and same list our AMC club this will shut down shortly.

Members wake up and do something; the list is favourable for us only.

Margaret Brown
12-28-08, 16:39
This Luck7 fellow is pitiable to say the least. Not sure about 5, but from reading the total of thousand reports of the other two at number 3 and 4 with "long service to our community", they must share your disappointment too :(

1. Param007
2. Kmleo
3. Expert Linguist
4. Santa3
5. Inblr01

Store
12-29-08, 03:33
Hi Friends!

I am neither against nor in favour of List because a genuine monger need not anybody's certification.

My request to you all is to stop praising each other or even abusing/countering others.

We are heading towards 200mark and a new year.

Motto of forum is FR, and it should be maintain. Let's have some good FR to complte double century!

Luck7
12-29-08, 05:35
Dear Margaret Brown,

Now I am feeling very sorry and sad for you! I think you are happy in giving negative comments and hitting my posts. Well move forward with more post on me firing as this is open forum and everyone has the rights to post whatever they have in their mind.

However My Warm Welcome and good luck to you.

Finally a request why do you waste your time for simply giving post which no other member are interested and you also loose your credential. We are all here like a family and must do the job in good manner with peace and love.

Bye and take care!

This Luck7 fellow is pitiable to say the least. Not sure about 5, but from reading the total of thousand reports of the other two at number 3 and 4 with "long service to our community", they must share your disappointment too :(

Luck7
12-29-08, 05:40
Dear Expert Linguist, Santa3, Inblr01, JSF

Please add the members in the list to whom you people trust to provide/exchange the contacts.

If you members don't want to continue the list than please give your comments and I will leave it down.

Bye

Luck7
12-29-08, 06:41
Brown Margaret I really apologize and sorry for giving any hard messages towards you on this forum. I was unaware of yourself being a lady.

So now you are free to write in any rude manner . However can you tell me sweetie pie what are u doing in this forum and what is your motto.

Will be very happy if you share about your thinking on this forum and your reason to join our community. Atlast dear be positive over here and share good stuffs instead of taking the chair of JACKSON please.

Regards and take care.

Store
12-30-08, 03:16
We are fighting but we are mongering !
We are cursing but we are mongering !
We are praising but we are mongering !
Now its double century ! Thanks to all on this forum.
Santa/EL/JSF/SOL for their valuable guidence
LUCK/PARAM/KMLEO/JDBIG for valuable inputs
Jalebi and some others for droping once in blue moon !
Last but not least MB for anyltical comments !
Wish you all a very very happy and pussyporius new year. Have safe mongering !

Margaret Brown
12-30-08, 09:44
It took you four reports in a very awkward writing style to think about an apology, but that is something I can understand. English is the language of this Forum, but not many on these threads write well enough in this language, and Ahmedabad contributors are at the very bottom of the scale.

My main purpose of being on this Forum is to try and understand major issues that women in India face, when it comes to making themselves "objects of sex" for your fellow-members. I have learned a great deal so far and am hoping to get even more by talking in person to some serious mongers. As for replacing Mr. Jackson, do not even dream of it. He owns this valuable service and runs it effectively. I would fail miserably, even if I ever want to try doing his work for an hour.

Will be very happy if you share about your thinking on this forum and your reason to join our community. Atlast dear be positive over here and share good stuffs instead of taking the chair of JACKSON please.

Hotmaleforu
12-31-08, 23:21
How come Gujarat is dry ? Every time my husband returns from Gujarat says he had fucked very nice Gujarati girls. I don't mind that. You can try one Sheetal Mehta (Ellis Bridge) and Sonu Kapadia (Parimal Garden). They can give you good f###k. I know them. They are my friends and their husbands work abroad.Hay anita I am in ahmedabad. Can I get the numbers if they are still looking?

Thanks

JustSumFun
01-01-09, 16:23
It took you four reports in a very awkward writing style to think about an apology, but that is something I can understand. I dont think he really needed to apolgise. I guess my feeling is that you are the one who should be apologising for attacking his posts. Just my feeling mind you ;)

English is the language of this Forum, but not many on these threads write well enough in this language, and Ahmedabad contributors are at the very bottom of the scale. On these forums we find all kinds. The apparent proprietary attitude of someone like you towards english language makes me laugh. I know a lot of guys who can write better english then the Brits and Americans(no offense meant to my British, American and Australian friends). So guess you should not be pointing fingers at a few who try to post on the forum in spite of not being well versed in a foreign language. I would like to see you converse fluently in Hindi No one will laugh at you I promise.

My main purpose of being on this Forum is to try and understand major issues that women in India face, when it comes to making themselves "objects of sex" for your fellow-members. As far as I know the women that guys meet are in the business of their own free will. No one, from this forum at least, put a gun to their heads and makes them do what they are doing. So what is all this nonsense about "objects of sex". Is someone forcing you to service clients here in india. Do tell. I am sure there ae enough gentlemen on this forum who will selflessly come forward to help you if that is the case. If not then I would suggest you hold your peace.

I have learned a great deal so far and am hoping to get even more by talking in person to some serious mongers. As for replacing Mr. Jackson, do not even dream of it. He owns this valuable service and runs it effectively. I would fail miserably, even if I ever want to try doing his work for an hour. Hope you learn quickly that this forum is full of gentlemen. And as gentlemen they wont force themselves on you if you want to meet some seniors. That is a given. So go ahead and call up any of the seniors and see how they treat you.

JSF

ps. tone down that attitude of yours or you wont find many friends on this forum

Margaret Brown
01-01-09, 17:54
Thank you, kind Sir, for your detailed comments about my report relating to Luck7's apology. It is absolutely true that we do get all kinds here, and my comments were neither intended to cause offense nor to "attack" any specific member.

Just so you know, I am as Indian as you are, just that my grandparents moved abroad from their home in Allahabad, which makes me a "foreigner" for the record. I speak fluent Hindi which is my "mother tongue". I also speak other Indian languages, but less fluently.

And I am really doing research about the "sex-trade" in this country and there is no better way than to hear experiences of both providers and mongers alike. I do not take sides, being objective about the whole thing allowing me to obtain the quality needed for the data I gather. You have assumed that I am a sex-worker myself. Nothing in my postings ever implied that even remotely, did it?

While "senior" members like you and a few others have been setting the standard here for decorum and propriety (and I agree entirely that the forum members do include plenty of real gentlemen. I have met six of them already) I also find just as many who insist on doing things that the women they engage try to decline. Some of the women who have been described here by members have told me so themselves and have even complained about that kind of behavior with the primary person through whom they were contacted.

Thank you for your postscript. I will try to remember that every time I make direct contact. Who knows, our paths may cross some day, when I am in Mumbai, and you will probably realize that your initial perception about me was rather inaccurate. Have a Happy New Year.
Hope you learn quickly that this forum is full of gentlemen. And as gentlemen they won't force themselves on you if you want to meet some seniors. That is a given. So go ahead and call up any of the seniors and see how they treat you.

Ps. Tone down that attitude of yours or you won't find many friends on this forum

Store
01-01-09, 18:14
Brown Margaret I really apologize and sorry for giving any hard.

Regards and take care.Hey first of all I doubt MB being a lady. Second if she is , let us convey her that this place is for Gentleman Monger. So wind up you buz.

Again this type of lady are not to apolize but to f@@k.

Oorvampu
01-01-09, 19:24
I dont think he really needed to apolgise. I guess my feeling is that you are the one who should be apologising for attacking his posts. Just my feeling mind you ;)
Is someone forcing you to service clients here in india. Do tell. I am sure there ae enough gentlemen on this forum who will selflessly come forward to help you if that is the case. If not then I would suggest you hold your peace.
ps. tone down that attitude of yours or you wont find many friends on this forum

Dear Margaret,

Dont understand where this attitude of your comes through. I am fully with JSF that no one in this forum that I know of would have done "Forceful". We keep the morality argument aside as that is a lot more subjective. In fact there are instances where I have dropped off the girl at dead of the night despite paying agreed money, because of we being not in equal terms.So, please keep off from making such remarks here, unless you want to shut yourself from being heard or your posts being read. I have been reading your posts once in a while and believe me, the picture is not rosy. What we look for is not language and intention to participate and no one ever makes fun of one's writings.

If you want to learn about women's issues, there are much much better ways. I personally feel that the women in India are over protected, it is just the enforcement of the laws in favor of them has not taken the implementation.

Take care and have a good and prosperous 2009 ahead.

Shyam.

Kpmgey
01-01-09, 19:31
I don't think he really needed to apolgise. I guess my feeling is that you are the one who should be apologising for attacking his posts. Just my feeling mind you

On these forums we find all kinds. The apparent proprietary attitude of someone like you towards english language makes me laugh. I know a lot of guys who can write better english then the Brits and Americans (no offense meant to my British, American and Australian friends). So guess you should not be pointing fingers at a few who try to post on the forum in spite of not being well versed in a foreign language. I would like to see you converse fluently in Hindi No one will laugh at you I promise.

As far as I know the women that guys meet are in the business of their own free will. No one, from this forum at least, put a gun to their heads and makes them do what they are doing. So what is all this nonsense about "objects of sex". Is someone forcing you to service clients here in india. Do tell. I am sure there ae enough gentlemen on this forum who will selflessly come forward to help you if that is the case. If not then I would suggest you hold your peace.

Hope you learn quickly that this forum is full of gentlemen. And as gentlemen they won't force themselves on you if you want to meet some seniors. That is a given. So go ahead and call up any of the seniors and see how they treat you.

JSF

Ps. Tone down that attitude of yours or you won't find many friends on this forumVery Well Said JSF. She's been talking mindlessly since she got here on ISG. It was high time for someone to put her in her place. Hope she will have some peace now.

Hotmaleforu
01-01-09, 21:12
How come Gujarat is dry ? Every time my husband returns from Gujarat says he had fucked very nice Gujarati girls. I don't mind that. You can try one Sheetal Mehta (Ellis Bridge) and Sonu Kapadia (Parimal Garden). They can give you good f###k. I know them. They are my friends and their husbands work abroad.Hay Anita, can I get the contacts nos pls?

Margaret Brown
01-02-09, 01:08
Dear Shyam, due to the need to have my postings moderated, my response to the very nice analysis by JSF has not appeared before your response here, but it will show up and will hopefully appear on the screen soon. It may be true that no one in this forum that you know has tried to force a woman, but from direct conversations with some of the women I know differently. I have been reading the postings here and I do find some to be display a very considerate attitude. One can read it in the way they speak about their trysts. I was, in fact, encouraged to sign up here by one of your Bangalore "mongers" who is one such gentleman. But there are many who really have no respect at all.

Do you really believe that women in India are over-protected? In some states of this country they are even prevented from being born by getting aborted, and even in the 21st Century many young brides are getting killed over dowry. But that is not an issue for discussion here. I am not studying "women's issues" in general, only about commercial sex-workers. This forum is a good source to find such women.

Have a peaceful and enjoyable new year.

I am fully with JSF that no one in this forum that I know of would have done "Forceful".

If you want to learn about women's issues, there are much much better ways. I personally feel that the women in India are over protected

Expert Linguist
01-02-09, 05:44
Always amusing to see this serious query in response to what was probably a clear case of teasing. Read the earlier postings, mate. Ahmedabad has not too many in total, for you to start at the beginning and go from there. Read also Beer Belly's comment by clicking here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?postid=796120#post796120) to read more.
Hay anita I am in ahmedabad. Can I get the numbers if they are still looking?

Hotmaleforu
01-02-09, 20:08
Always amusing to see this serious query in response to what was probably a clear case of teasing. Read the earlier postings, mate. Ahmedabad has not too many in total, for you to start at the beginning and go from there. Read also Beer Belly's comment by clicking here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?postid=796120#post796120) to read more.Hay guys, thanks. i am in ahmedabad for 2-3 weeks and need contacts. If any one has - can you help?

Thanks in advance

Expert Linguist
01-03-09, 01:06
If you read her responses to JSF and Oorvampu, the woman writes well, not mindlessly as you have suggested. Her language is crisp and clear, and her views feminine (so my friend Store, she sounds like a woman all right). If you hear what the moral brigade, led by the political fellows in Pune and Bombay waving saffron colored flags, say when they have places raided, you would know what rude attitudes really are.

However, as someone else has said here, I think that she is deliberately provoking a response so what we say in reply gives her a fair idea of who is a gentleman and who isn't.

P.S: Could you help by trimming the posts you respond to? Thanks.
She's been talking mindlessly since she got here on ISG. It was high time for someone to put her in her place.

Margaret Brown
01-03-09, 03:00
just consider this, why do i sound peeved with reports posted in ahmedabad threads, not other cities? you have commented yourself that there is less wheat and more chaff in the two hundred odd "reports" placed here, correct?

i think that she is deliberately provoking a response so what we say in reply gives her a fair idea of who is a gentleman and who isn't.

Oorvampu
01-03-09, 03:30
Do you really believe that women in India are over-protected? In some states of this country they are even prevented from being born by getting aborted, and even in the 21st Century many young brides are getting killed over dowry.

Ok, let us leave the initial brashness aside. Like all human beings, it is not fair to expect everyone to be the same and that is a fact to be accepted.

I dont know where you have gotten these news stories!! As I said earlier, all women, including CSWs are protected and have rights enshrined in our legal system. The problem is the corrupt force that enforces the laws. For e.g, we have an anti dowry law, which extends the whole period of life a person! Imagine a lady who is married for 30 years can decide one fine day to file a police case that the husband is harassing her for dowry, and the husband goes straight to jail. And if the lady is aware of her rights, believe me, they can make life of a man really miserable. As for CSWs, we have laws on Immoral trafficking which absolves the women, but cracks down hard on the actual people who do trafficking. The laws are in place,but implementation is the problem.

The other problem CSWs face is when they decide to quit the job.I know myself personally of girls who decided to call it quits but were being not able to live in peace because of their past coming to haunt them in some way or the other. To me that is a lot more damaging than anything else. This is an area where there is no law and one of the weakest link in the chain. If any of the old customers decide to give her a hard time, it is very easy and no protection there and the girls are very very vulnerable there.

But I really wonder what are you looking for here as you said you are here for serious work.Categorize mongerers? Or study their behaviour or learn about CSWs? A clarity on that front will help to direct you in the right path.

Shyam.

Margaret Brown
01-03-09, 05:18
Your detailed response is appreciated. I also agree whole-heartedly that people are different so in dealing with a wide range of people YMMV.

In my words that you quoted, about the way women are being treated in certain sections of Indian society, clearly what I said related to the behavior patterns, and the fact that all those laws that you have mentioned fail to change these patterns. If women are treated well, you do not even need those laws.

My work involves all of what you have correctly described, and some more. I am doing that as an employee of an international organization that is working to provide reliable and credible evidence that would influence public policy in the countries we are engaged in. Meeting with "mongers" and CSWs helps to establish not only valuable first level contacts but also provides a very useful source of information and opinion about what changes need to be made to improve the treatment of women who are in this trade. Yes, my work is exclusively about the P4P business. As soon as my subscription is processed, I could contact you privately, if you think that this would help the cause.

Like all human beings, it is not fair to expect everyone to be the same and that is a fact to be accepted. But I really wonder what are you looking for here as you said you are here for serious work. Categorize mongerers? Or study their behaviour or learn about CSWs? A clarity on that front will help to direct you in the right path.

Expert Linguist
01-03-09, 05:51
Even with the possibility of my being accused of soliciting more people to pay here, if you subscribe to this Forum then we could discuss many of the issues you are studying privately and leave the aggravation out. Also you could get excellent information from many senior members here also. Think about it. Thanks.
But that is not an issue for discussion here. I am not studying "women's issues" in general, only about commercial sex-workers. This forum is a good source to find such women.

Luck7
01-03-09, 06:14
Dear Hotmaleforu,

First of all activate your membership for PM facility so that senior members can help u with contacts.

Maybe i can also share my contacts but if u win my trust. However the first step is to take the membership. Until you don;t have PM facility it not possible for u to get the contacts from anyone over here.

However this forum has various post on MP in ahmedabad where u can visit and start you own homework as u have long time in the city.

Hope everything is clear to you. Bye and take care !

Hay guys, thanks. i am in ahmedabad for 2-3 weeks and need contacts. If any one has - can you help?

Thanks in advance

Kpmgey
01-03-09, 08:04
Well I might be bit harsh here as far as my language is concerned. But I think most of us at least agree that she was cynic in all her posts initialy and looked very aggressive. It really seemed mindless at least to me if somebody wants to help SW using this forum (I haven't seen any women in India ISG forum so far); there are always better ways to help SW's cause. I agree that most of the mongers here are true gentlemen but it does not make me a less gentleman calling a spade a spade. She has all rights to say what she wants to and I do respect her feminine views, but she needs to behave accordingly to expect more gentlemen behaviour.

If you read her responses to JSF and Oorvampu, the woman writes well, not mindlessly as you have suggested. Her language is crisp and clear, and her views feminine (so my friend Store, she sounds like a woman all right). If you hear what the moral brigade, led by the political fellows in Pune and Bombay waving saffron colored flags, say when they have places raided, you would know what rude attitudes really are.

However, as someone else has said here, I think that she is deliberately provoking a response so what we say in reply gives her a fair idea of who is a gentleman and who isn't.

P.S: Could you help by trimming the posts you respond to? Thanks.

JustSumFun
01-03-09, 11:05
Thank you, kind Sir, for your detailed comments about my report relating to Luck7's apology. It is absolutely true that we do get all kinds here, and my comments were neither intended to cause offense nor to "attack" any specific member.[ Well if what you say is true then your post was a very well undisguised (it did not seemed disguised at all) attack on that member's posts.

Just so you know, I am as Indian as you are, just that my grandparents moved abroad from their home in Allahabad, which makes me a "foreigner" for the record. I speak fluent Hindi which is my "mother tongue". I also speak other Indian languages, but less fluently.Then you should be commending someone who makes an attempt and is courageous enough to write on this forum inspite of not being "fluent" in english. And it is good to know that you are Indian But are you a female? that is the question

Posing as a female is one of the oldest tricks since the advent of internet chat. Posing as a female gives a male a license to be provocative. Posing as a female makes a male feel powerful in male dominated forum. Now if those 6 members who you have met would come forward and say that you are indeed a female that would be a good start to this new year. ;)

And I am really doing research about the "sex-trade" in this country and there is no better way than to hear experiences of both providers and mongers alike. I do not take sides, being objective about the whole thing allowing me to obtain the quality needed for the data I gather. You have assumed that I am a sex-worker myself. Nothing in my postings ever implied that even remotely, did it? Funny. Doing a research of "sex trade" on a male dominated forum? where will you get the other side of the story? the "female" side? Why dont you go to the orchestra bars and silent bars where you can mix with the females in the trade and get the story from the horse's mouth. Here you will get only a male's point of view. But be careful when you visit such places. You might be thought of as a "sex worker" there although I never implied that you were one. I just asked if someone was forcing you to do something and if so the gentlemen on the forum would definitely come forward to help.
I guess even an educated person like you sometimes forgets to "listen". In this case read properly.

While "senior" members like you and a few others have been setting the standard here for decorum and propriety (and I agree entirely that the forum members do include plenty of real gentlemen. I have met six of them already) I also find just as many who insist on doing things that the women they engage try to decline. Some of the women who have been described here by members have told me so themselves and have even complained about that kind of behavior with the primary person through whom they were contacted. how did you meet those women described here pray tell? can you give me a contact or two of these women so that I can also hear from their mouth about all the horrible things the members of this forum have perpetrated on them. I will expose those members and they will not get any more support from the other members.

Thank you for your postscript. I will try to remember that every time I make direct contact. Who knows, our paths may cross some day, when I am in Mumbai, and you will probably realize that your initial perception about me was rather inaccurate. Have a Happy New Year.I will hold my breath until such day.

Already feeling giddy holding my breath

JSF

Wandere
01-03-09, 11:39
Posing as a female is one of the oldest tricks since the advent of internet chat. Posing as a female gives a male a license to be provocative. Posing as a female makes a male feel powerful in male dominated forum. Now if those 6 members who you have met would come forward and say that you are indeed a female that would be a good start to this new year. ;)

Absolutely rightly diagnosed,though while writing this I am not at all prejudiced,just a matter of chance that I agree with JSF

Margaret Brown
01-03-09, 12:57
It is very nice to see a well annotated response. That makes responding so much easier.

1. The emphasis was on the intention not to cause any offense. It was basically a way of suggesting improvements, and I do admit that my style seems to be provocative as some members have remarked.

2. In a few days you will get private messages from at least some of the people I have met to start your new year right. I will make that request to them later today. And I am really serious about meeting you, for tapping into the vast experience that you seem to have.

3. I am not doing research on the Forum, I am am only using that to get leads into where I could go and meet people an the various kinds of "devices" that are used to "provide" P4P. I did go to the dance bars in Panvel, Dahisar and Mira Road areas, as you have rightly suggested. I have also gone to Kamathipura, Kennedy Bridge and Ghatkopar RLD areas. Some of your forum members have been very accurate in their reporting. I am now in Gujerat, which is why Ahmedabad became my focus. Sadly, there is not much I could gain from the threads for that city here.

4. You are also right about being mistaken for a CSW myself at Dahisar. My companion intervened to set that right. Even LE was curious but did not do anything awkward.

5. Most definitely, I could give you a few contacts for the women who were not treated properly. I will do that as soon as I subscribe to the Forum. The cash I sent is in the US mail system already.

6. Relax, you can breathe easy.

I will hold my breath until such day.. Already feeling giddy holding my breath. JSF

Store
01-03-09, 15:57
I have always been in love with Ahmedabad forum as in Mumbai everything is easily avaialble so you can't value it. Where as in city like Ahmedabad you really need tips and tops. !

I am thankful to JFM/MB and as always EL to put valuable guideline to this forum.

Hey Luck. Leave Mumbai and Daman. You are required here! Where are KMLEO and Param? Jalabi Fafda is also lost. Jdbig is reporting from Pune! Cmoe and see happening on this forum. !

Now let's unite and do some constructive work for this city of oppotonuity and provide opponuity to our friends visiting Ahmedabad.

Love to all

Store

Luck7
01-05-09, 06:13
Ahmd. is really hot and sexy ; nobody has to call this city as dry , there are lots of MP which are posted in this forum.

Independent call girls are available but they has to be approached by a provider as this girls are very scared to visit the hotel due to LE; as the provider has the arrangement/facility of the rooms/flats at several location in ahmd. where it is very safe. Yes off course the basket of providers have college girls/housewives etc and price starts from 3K. Sometime it is also possible to get foreigner if we are in regular touch with provider.

Quality is really very good and service are better than Mumbai girls. Here the girls know Customer Care.

College Girls are really available in bulk in ahmd. but we have to spare little extra. This girls are really very sexy and they allow to fuck us with their own enjoyment. As per my experience the girls over here gives better GFE than any other city ... they enjoy sex really by heart.

I have given some contacts to Store, Param and Kmleo i think the above facts are experienced by you ppl.

Members i know you will not find many sex experience posted by me in this forum ; because i am business/work addict ! However i have some experience but they all are really so pleasureful that i don't have word to describe.

Please note that there are many small guest house where bengali girls are available and now i am heading to explore the contact .. but will not use them. I will put that exploration in this forum when get completed.

So all of extract from this message is that Ahmd. is really having very huge independent call girls only need to crack the egg.

Bye and take care.

Jdbig1000
01-05-09, 06:55
Well !!! Store your passionate plea for Ahemadabad forum has inspired me to add up an report here that happened very recently couple of weeks back in Ahemadabad.

You know now I have a different approach for Ahemadabad, I have developed one Autoguy, his job is to keep on looking for newer and better avenues, be it full service MP, or good free lancers. What I do is call him up a day before I am in Ahemadabad that generally happens twice in a month and if I am free for the evening he would be ready for taking me to new place that he has found for shorttime. Advantages are no middleman/pimps, newer places explored, get good insight on the trade and once in a while find rare gems as well. The fellow is quite enthusiastic and costs are greatly reduced as sometimes he takes upon himself to bargain.

Like I mentioned earlier couple of weeks back I banged a superb bangla girl with all good attributes ( face,figure, attitude,good bbjj, positions) for mere 500/- for 1 hr. Ofcourse I tipped good but would rate it amongst the best exp. Normally I would have happily paid 6-7k for the the same girl for shorttime. My advise to fellow frequent travellers to Ahemadabad is to try this methodology definately it would yeild good results and major cost cuttings as well.

Happy Mongering

JDBIG1000

Hotmaleforu
01-05-09, 14:48
Dear Hotmaleforu,

First of all activate your membership for PM facility so that senior members can help u with contacts.

Maybe i can also share my contacts but if u win my trust. However the first step is to take the membership. Until you don;t have PM facility it not possible for u to get the contacts from anyone over here.

However this forum has various post on MP in ahmedabad where u can visit and start you own homework as u have long time in the city.

Hope everything is clear to you. Bye and take care !Hay, I have already taken 1 yr membership. Matie I have max 3 weeks in Ahmedbad and thats why I have asked your help.

Just pm me matie.

JustSumFun
01-05-09, 16:31
It is very nice to see a well annotated response. That makes responding so much easier.

Dear Lady. Your bonafides have been confirmed to me by a most respected member of the forum. I rest my case.

Do let me know if I can be of any assistance in your research. Although I m new to the indian scene and hardly monger in india I do have loads of experience in Dubai if that would help.

Cheers and more power to you

JSF

Oorvampu
01-05-09, 18:33
In my words that you quoted, about the way women are being treated in certain sections of Indian society, clearly what I said related to the behavior patterns, and the fact that all those laws that you have mentioned fail to change these patterns. If women are treated well, you do not even need those laws.

Ok, I hope that something positive comes out of these studies and if any thing you need information please feel free to contact me via PM. I have my own views on laws and I strongly believe women in India need to be aware of their rights and if they are, believe me, they can really really prosper whether they are in p4p or any other business.

But like I said, every lady at some point of time decides "Enough is enough" and call it quits from p4p. The emotional stress they go through is tremendous. No law can provide them solace, but constant emotional support and counselling. Rehabiltation is one of the key issues in P4P and I am sure your studies will cover that.

Take care and have a prosperous new year. JSF confirms your bonafides and I salute your courage for having entered such an area for your studies.

Shyam.

Margaret Brown
01-06-09, 02:44
Dear JSF and Shyam,

When you (JSF) asked me to send me the names of the women and also the members involved, what you may not have remembered is that I really have no way of knowing the girl's "trade name" or member's username on this forum. The women I interview always have to tell me their real names, though some may also use those as trade names. With your forum members I do not ask them what their username is because my colleagues refer me to them for interviews. Please bear with me, therefore, for that constraint. Also, in the interest of privacy please do not tell me who told you more about me. My colleague promised me that it would be kept private and she is right.

Thank you for your offer to help me with your valuable inputs. Hopefully we would be able to meet and discuss this (should not take up ore than an hour of your time, and I can come to your "office") over a cup of tea. Dubai is not on the list of countries our program is dealing with, it is India. Several well-known charitable foundations have invested money in this project of ours, which has been running for the past four years and will be finished later this year.

Shyam, thank you also for your offer to help and I will certainly try to get in touch with you when I have the capability, and when I come to Bangalore. I am aware that many women (especially the wealthier ones) tend to abuse the laws which makes their men the real victims, but the women in our study are at the poorest end of the population so they have no money at all to spare for their daily needs, let alone hire those trial lawyers. You are absolutely spot on about the emotional stress they undergo every day and for all the glorious reports about GFE, even that is probably play-acting on their part just to get additional money through your generosity. The social organization called "Asha" provides hope for these women, and is led by former CSWs. They have been of immense help.

Thank you once again. MB.

Strong Bull
01-06-09, 03:22
Since the last few years, I have found hardcore mongering taxing. Probably the age is catching up. I prefer the comfort of cuddles and conversation more pleasurable. Sometimes it is with benifets and some mutual. The end is generally more satisfyinf for me and my partner.

I have been travelling to Gujarat for the last year and a half and am yet to make a hit.

Anyone for a take?

Cheers

Expert Linguist
01-06-09, 05:15
This is just to confirm that I did receive the request and will let you know through the same people about our meeting after my return from vacation at the end of this week. Best of luck in Ahmedabad, meanwhile.
Thank you once again. MB.

Luck7
01-06-09, 05:42
Dear Margaret Brown,

After the final comments from EL, JSF, Oorvampu; It is now clear that you are serious with your work and we all are with you to co-operate at our highest level.

A very warm welcome to Ahmedabad ! As i have many contacts in ahmedabad so if you need any help than please let me know.

Major of the members who are regular writer in this forum are really gentleman and they respect womens rights and women itself.

Ahmedabad has a very good mix situation in case of women skin business.

1. Here are girls who do the job to earn the money to enjoy the college life with spending on mobiles, designer clothes, liquior, and bull shit even drugs.

2. Here are housewives who do the job to earn the money to support thier family.

3. Here are housewives who do the job to to earn the money and pleasure both at time; due to lack in sex with their hubby.

4. Here are poor girls/lady who do the job without their interest and forcibly from their husbands.

5. Many of the girls are even brought on monthly contract basis in Small Guest House from UP, Bengal and Nepal. They all are really in need of help as they do these job opposite to their heart and mind. All for the sake of bloody pimps/money/food etc.

Hope the above inputs will be somewhat helpful to you Margaret Brown.

Bye and take care.

Margaret Brown
01-07-09, 05:36
Dear Sir,

It was really enjoyable chatting with you earlier this morning and getting to know more about the scene relating to the unorganized CSWs in many parts of India. I look forward to meeting you later this month after your return and thank you for your kind offer to help with the study. Best regards, MB.

Best of luck in Ahmedabad, meanwhile.

Sanjeett
01-16-09, 19:23
Hi Jd. Remembere me? I d taken you guidance last yr for that golden chokdi spot. Thanks a lot for that. You rock man. Need your help again. Can anyway I approach that bangla girl in ahmedabad? Or that autowallah by anychance? I have no pm fascility. Help me with hints if you can. Waiting impatiently.
Well! Store your passionate plea for Ahemadabad forum has inspired me to add up an report here that happened very recently couple of weeks back in Ahemadabad.

You know now I have a different approach for Ahemadabad, I have developed one Autoguy, his job is to keep on looking for newer and better avenues, be it full service MP, or good free lancers. What I do is call him up a day before I am in Ahemadabad that generally happens twice in a month and if I am free for the evening he would be ready for taking me to new place that he has found for shorttime. Advantages are no middleman/pimps, newer places explored, get good insight on the trade and once in a while find rare gems as well. The fellow is quite enthusiastic and costs are greatly reduced as sometimes he takes upon himself to bargain.

Like I mentioned earlier couple of weeks back I banged a superb bangla girl with all good attributes (face, figure, attitude, good bbjj, positions) for mere 500/- for 1 hr. Ofcourse I tipped good but would rate it amongst the best exp. Normally I would have happily paid 6-7k for the the same girl for shorttime. My advise to fellow frequent travellers to Ahemadabad is to try this methodology definately it would yeild good results and major cost cuttings as well.

Happy Mongering

JDBIG1000

Jdbig1000
01-19-09, 06:08
Dear Sanjeett

Why don't you take pm facility. Its mere 1000/- RS for 1 year and believe me money well invested for increasing your contacts. No wonder you are still trying to find contacts after more than a year in the same city where comparatively its easier to develop your own sources. Think about it.

JDBIG1000

Flirt Amdavadi
01-21-09, 13:18
Hey guys,

I'm just a new born baby as compared to you all.

I have been trying to infinity getting a Real Nice Economical hook up in Ahmedabad since last 6 months but. No respite.

Compared to Ahmedabad, Mumbai for me has been a surprise whenever I visit there. So called MPs in Ahmdbd are a real waste as the girls really stink! The ones you get on the road are not be indulged in. All in all I am now exhausted trying to get hooked up fairly.

Sharq
01-21-09, 14:59
First of all, sorry for not posting this earlier but have been traveling non stop so was not able to post.

This was clearly a very very interesting evening, full of twists and turns. Started with me planning to be in Ahmd early last week and reaching out to Luck7. I usually like my ladies on the slimmer side, prefer college girls, English speaking who are presentable. Having mongered across the world, I usually like ending up with girls that are 8’s or 9’s and don’t mind paying for it (even if its at a premium). Luck was extremely kind enough to share with me the contacts of a provider K*mi** in Ahmd. Called K*mi** a couple of days in advance and asked her for choice. She gave me a choice between 2 girls (Ni**a and J**gy) both of whom Leo had seen and tried. Ni**a was for 15k for the night and J**gy was for 12k for the night.

So pm’d Leo for help and recomendation. Eventually figured out that Ni**a was not worth the trouble and decided to go for J**gy. Checked in the hotel I was staying in and called K*mi** and confirmed that they need to come to the Hotel by 9 pm. K*mi** insisted that I make payment first and I agreed (since they were known to Luck). At the appointed time, they were outside the hotel and called me out to meet them. K*mi** was there with J**gy who was at best a 4 or a 5/10 (far from the lofty descriptions given by K*mi**). This clearly was disappointing and I told K*mi** that this is not what I ordered for and was not certainly worth the money I was paying for. At that point K*mi** threw a tantrum in public and started raising her voice and insisted that i pay her 5k for cancellation etc etc. To keep her quiet I immediately gave her 1k but she wouldn’t listen. Kept raising her voice etc etc. After a lot of haggling, finally got rid of her by paying her 2k. I
realized later that I had been taken for a ride, but I guess that’s the price one pays in a new place of being a newbie. Unfortunate but true. I must mention here, that through all this (from the time I landed in Ahmd to getting rid of K*mi**, Luck7 was of immense help and kept looking out for my interest. Luck is certainly a man who went out of his way to help me, and I cant thank him enough).

Eventually walked back to my room very disappointed. At that point I realized I still had one more avenue which was the ad’s in Classifieds. Started calling numbers from the classifieds, and couldn’t get thru to half of them, the rest seemed dodgy. Eventually spoke to a guy who called himself Pr**c*. His offer for a "fair english speaking college girl" was 15 k for 3 hours. I said 2 hours was what I was looking for, so he agreed to 10k, I brought him down to 8k. He told me to come down and meet him and the girl in the lobby and pick the girl from the lobby, I refused and told him to make the delivery in the room. He eventually agreed but said, I would first need to come down and make the payment. Told him to send me 2 girls and I would pick one of them.

45 minutes later got a call from R*j**v (who drove the girls to my hotel), saying they are in my hotel parking lot. Made my way down, past the security and into the parking lot. The girls were in the backseat of a car. R*j**v asked them step out of the car. One was very light skinned but plumpish (not my type) the other one was dusky with a hot bod (with clothes on she looked like a solid 8). Picked the dusky one, her name was S**na. R*j**v demanded the cash first, so told him I would give him 50% upfront and the rest to the girl. Reluctantly he agreed and took the money. I then gave S**na my room key card and asked her to find her way up to my room on her own (I wasn’t planning to escort her up). Things went well from here. Once in the room asked her to shower.

Turns out, that she is from Mumbai, and travels on “work” often to Ahmd. Pleasant personality, and kept smiling a lot. Nice Rack when covered, a little sagging once the clothes were off. She was definitely not a college girl (as i had been promised).

Once she had a shower, came to bed in a towel. She dimmed the lights and stepped out of the towel, wearing absolutely nothing but a nose ring and came and sat on my lap (i was sitting watching tv while was getting "freshend up". That certainly did it for me. So, asked her to unzip me and "french" me. She started with a very lame CBJ, so 3 minutes into it, playfully spanked her face with my dick and that seemed to get her going (she was startled first when I did that). Saw much more enthusiasm then (sucked my balls too). After about 5 -8 minutes of CBJ, took her to bed and put my dick between her tits, and she giggled but took to it pretty well. then told her to come on top, realized pretty soon she wasn’t good at cow girl, so did her mish and came. Round 2 was in less then 30 minutes (she kept playing with the TV remote and my
pecker), as she got me hard quickly.

Needless to say this talented 22 year old, knew her job, and round 2 was mostly doggy (complete with moaning sounds which I am quite sure were not real). Completed round 2 also in mish eventually and paid her off her balance and said good bye.

All in all, I would rate her the following
Body 8/10 (nice tits, dark large nipples, and an ass that demanded pounding, on the downside - she didnt smell all that great)
Looks 7/10 (nose ring made her look very sexy)
Attitude 6/10 (she was a bit mechanical once the act started)

All in all, an ok experience (cant help comparing to the GFE experiences i have had in the FKK's of germany or in Thailand etc.). I am still looking for the college girl experience (an authentic college girl) and i guess the search goes on.

Again I would like to thank Luck7 for his help.

Regards,

Sharq

Raw Deal
01-21-09, 20:24
Sharq,

I am sure you will agree that not all experiences at the FKK are something to remember (this is from personal experience). So let this one go and keep on exploring and reporting!

All in all, an ok experience (cant help comparing to the GFE experiences i have had in the FKK's of germany or in Thailand etc.). I am still looking for the college girl experience (an authentic college girl) and i guess the search goes on.

Store
02-02-09, 08:52
Hey. Why is the Ahmedabad thread silent instead being Vibrant!

I guess by coming lot of Industry in Gujarat.

This aniciliaary industry will also prosper!

Any clues?

Nanne
02-07-09, 20:16
It has been a long time since I have written...I rcvd a calll from my regular provider that she has a new girl whom I would like. so we set up a time in the evening.

I went her said place and then as I reached late she was fuming I saw this lady was not impressed she was in and hurry so saw thought not to go for her. Instead saw another girl sitting she was okay in looks. So said would be going for her.

She said okay and i took her in and for surpise first time she offered a kiss with tounge and did cow boy position till the last.

But as was getting tired she would take some breaks and start agian. Nice over all exprnc.

kmleo

Nanne
02-07-09, 20:23
Hi,

I had been to mp near swatik char rasta its above an restaurant. I frequent there is an NE lady good service she gives would recommend her for any monger here.

Went there last sunday she was sleeping and i went up and she followed me I normally have french with her nice technique she has and also allows CIM and also have asked if she comes out.

You pay 800k for a french here.

And also apart from her u wld see more girls nice collection.

Regards,

Kmleo

Sex Lover2
02-10-09, 10:23
I was tryig for some fun. So decided to go to Mp. Tried to 2-3 mps but I m satisfied because not got good service and quality. So I went to swastik char rasta. Select one mp name S**g**. I went inside Mp but shocked because 2-3 ladies were on seat for beauty treatment. So I think I m at wrong place but one lady welcomed me and I ask what I want. She show me one girl. We went in cabin and start playing. Girl was ok look 7/10. Service was also good 9/10. But we can not talk more because of presence of ladies customer. Overall good experince.

Sex Lover2
02-12-09, 21:27
Where is all monger friends.

Why is the Ahmedabad forum is so dry?

Come on make it hot.

Jdbig1000
02-13-09, 08:24
Hi Everyone!!!

Sometime back in this forum I had read abt who could be termed as a spinner.The general description was short, but full of energy, ready to please and flexible enough to for various positions. The short stature and weight would help in that. Also would like to add that they perform verywell in cowgirl or reverse cow girl positions. I was always on a lookout for such a combination as it was reported that you get only those kind and attributes in Thailand hence made it a point to select a bit short girl in recent times to see if she can fit into my fantasy. The closest I came to above was recently in Ahemadabad. She was everything as mentioned and a bonus of AR thown in. Only thing missing was maybe looks 6/10 but I have long since given preferance to services compared to looks so had a fantastic time. Now having found one kind and sampled the delights would want to recommend here that set an image and go after it you would never be bored of our common hobby mongering.

JDBIG1000

Draco58
02-16-09, 15:38
Hello fellow mongers

I'm a 'newbie' who desperately needs some help. This is my 3rd time to A'bad and I hope it would not be so 'dry' as the first two. Only on the second visit did I find out about this thread, tried to look for some MPs in Swastik Char rasta and some other places, but no luck. It's so confusing with little signs everywhere, don't know where to look or go. Also tried to look for girls on CG road, again no luck. So I would really appreciate some practical help from you 'experts' to try out the local flavour. I will reciprocate with a nice post.

Thanks!

Nanne
02-17-09, 11:28
Hi,

Let us know what are you looking for. Which would give an idea to suggest accordingly.

Rgrds,

Kmleo

Hello fellow mongers

I'm a 'newbie' who desperately needs some help. This is my 3rd time to A'bad and I hope it would not be so 'dry' as the first two.

Thanks!

Draco58
02-18-09, 11:33
Hi Kmleo,

Thanks for the offer. You ask me what I'm looking for.come on man, what is this forum about? Of course I want to taste the local masala pussy! Preferable to be in a hotel room with some time in hand, but a quickie in an MP would be better than nothing. You guys have exchanged info but with lack of details for others, this is why I need ask for some advice.

Hope for quick reply, staying only till Sunday.

Nanne
02-21-09, 06:37
HI Draco,

I asked you to understand what you require so we could provide the same information.

But anyway you would require to be a member to pass on any contact information. Otherwise it would be difficult to to pass on.

I think you could try on some MP's near vastrapur lake u cld get some nice girls.

Regards,

kmleo

Hi Kmleo,

Thanks for the offer. You ask me what I'm looking for.come on man, what is this forum about? Of course I want to taste the local masala pussy! Preferable to be in a hotel room with some time in hand, but a quickie in an MP would be better than nothing. You guys have exchanged info but with lack of details for others, this is why I need ask for some advice.

Hope for quick reply, staying only till Sunday.

Margaret Brown
02-21-09, 14:54
Based on my work, let me assure you that most of what you have read about Ahmedabad in these threads is exaggerated, and it would be very hard to find CSWs in this Gandhian city, as you would in the major metros like Mumbai or Kolkata.

You guys have exchanged info but with lack of details for others, this is why I need ask for some advice.

Manna
02-21-09, 20:17
Was in ahmedabad for some time. Don't have any contact there neither got any help from fellow mongers so thought of going for the suggestion given by one of my good friend which was to.

1. Look for any beauty parlor, (yes beauty parlor) in the city which shows "for men and women both"

2. It would be some kind of shoddy place

3. Go inside and take a look, if you find any lady sitting with some girls, be 90 % sure its for that purpose only.

4. If you want to be cautious ask them for a massage, what service they provide, . Then ask if the girl would give a body to body massage, go further and ask for s*x or BJ (some of them give BBBJ others don't)

5. Once they specify the rates choose the girl, she will take you inside any open room with curtain and a resting chair for massage purpose.

7. But be sure 90 % of the times girls would not be good looking neither be able to provide good service but they would be damn cheap.

I tried the suggestion got a girl in a beauty parlor, as expected girl was not good but My johny was not giving me any other option so went for it. She didn't wanted to remove her clothing wanted more money but got ready to expose her B**Bs and let me feel them. Gave me some massage and BBBJ. Ejaculated in her mouth, though she didn't like it.

Paid 400 rs. Not a pleasant experience.

Pony2
02-23-09, 06:25
I am new to Ahmedabad.

Please help me to get good contact nos to reach chicks.

Nanne
02-24-09, 14:29
I am new to Ahmedabad.

Please help me to get good contact nos to reach chicks.Hi Pony,

This is for both you and Manna I think its the same until unless you are a member no one can share info on open forum.

And I suggest that you take which will help you.

Or you could for start Pony do is just stroll around in mp's you could get an first hand exprnc for the same.

As you get some info do share. And also as you get membership there a lot of people who would be more than willing to help you out.

Regards,

Kmleo