PDA

View Full Version : Dating Russian Women

Pages : 1 [2]

Prosal
07-08-11, 09:37
Went to the new Chesterfield's last night (Thursday).

Apparently, Thursday nights are Latin Night.

OH. MY. GOD.

There had to have been 200 chicks there ALL wanting to latin dance.

The 15 or 20 guys were getting over whelmed.

They had a Latino dance band on stage and the place was throbbing.

Of course, not ALL chicks who like to latin dance are hot but there was a respectable percentage that were most definitely fuckable.

Check it out. Novy Arbat. 19Thanks Jack, that's useful info. Salsa clubs in FSU, it's like shooting fish in a barrel, if you are white (non african) and dance salsa. You babnik you! (wink)

Stravinsky
07-08-11, 16:06
Jake,

Thanks for the heads up on the new Chesterfield's. Not only was Thursday Latin night, but it looks like you got in for free. Did you find someone to take home? Or was it strictly dancing?

http://www.chester-bar.ru

Gentleman Travel
07-11-11, 15:42
She told me they went on vacation together to the tropics and that she left him after a few days and went to another island. I asked her why and she said because he treated her badly. After a lot of probing I found out that the source of the problem was that Boris insisted that she pay her fair share of the holiday. Just to be clear, they are both professionals earning about the same amount of money (truth be told I think she earns more).

I pressed her a bit on her logic and she said that the man HAS to pay. It's just the way it is. After all, he's just using her. Using her body, using her time, using her emotion and it's only 50:50 at best that he will even stick around so why SHOULDN'T he pay?Well, this is an unusual situation. Usually we are dealing with dyevs who make far less that us so it is completely unreasonable to expect that they should pay. So the question is moot.

In fact, often they are dating us in part to experience the nice things that money can buy, and to be treated "like a lady". Wined and dined and whatnot.

Furthermore, there is kind of an implicit bargain. We pay for dinner and they repay us with sex.

A great bargain! (I don't mean bargain as "cheap" since P4P may be cheaper, but bargain as an agreement).

Why would we want to change that?

So this case, which I guess is becoming more common, is when the woman actually has the resources, but still expects the man to pay.

First, she was raised in the environment mentioned above. Women could not pay so the man always did. That mindset is not going to change overnight.

Second, having a man who is willing and able to pay is her normal way of judging whether the man is worthy or not. What other criteria can she use?

In fact, it is mostly the same in the west. A successful and affluent woman does not say,"I have enough $ to pay, so I will Joe the good-looking mechanic at the garage."

No, she uses her comfortable position to reach higher in the successful male hierarchy. It was always thus and continues to be so.

The difference is that buying a western woman dinner will not automatically lead to sex (not by a long shot) , whereas with Russian women the odds are pretty good.

So we should not bemoan that increasingly affluent dyevs continue to expect a free lunch (which, in any event we expect them to pay for in other coin).

We should celebrate it and continue to exploit it. Nevertheless, we must also do as Prosal and Strav advise, pay. But control the decision-making and remain the "man" in the relationship.

GT

RikkyT
02-01-12, 21:29
Hello,

I have read this forum with great pleasure (thank you all!) and have now reached a point when I will make a post. First post out is asking you for advice on a date since there must be a massive amount of experience here of dating Russian girls. I have had contact with a girl through Mamba. Ru, and now we are about to meet. Not any big plans or so, just meeting for a chat. Anyway, I am in Moscow, and she is of course in Moscow. So far so good. No first class tickets payed over WU here.

I have dated Russian women before, but never in Moscow, only back in Europe. Western "civilization" should not have changed them too much, should it? So, what makes me hesitate is that she suggested to meet. OK, I'm quite well-behaved and look good, but for me it is very usual that women ask men out. And I definitely did not expect this in Moscow. The ones of you who are more updated on the Moscow dating scene maybe can tell if there is something fishy or if I'm just being paranoid?

In case all goes well I might have material for a report, my very first case story. So thanks in advance for your answers!

Yes, I read Alexxx' wise words: " "dating for free" in Moscow will be far more expensive than "dating" not for free"; but I will still try.

Stravinsky
02-03-12, 06:14
The ones of you who are more updated on the Moscow dating scene maybe can tell if there is something fishy or if I'm just being paranoid?You're being paranoid. The worst thing you could do would be to over-think the situation. Forget everything you think you know about women and just relax and enjoy the ride.

FruitNinja
02-03-12, 13:42
And when a Russian woman is truly happy, well. We should all be so lucky.Dated a White Russian, alway the man, always in charge, always paid for dinner. I'm 54 and have had more pussy than any man should really have in a life time and she ranked #1. I still remember her crawling to bed, offering her ass without any mention of it on my part. She was a sexual dynamo. And as many dinners and theaters I paid for she cooked me breakfast overtime I stayed over even if it meant getting up an hour early. She paid attention to what I liked and bought only the best. 40 but had the body of a 20 year old, salsa three times a week. I was a fool (young) to let that one go.

Stravinsky
02-04-12, 06:15
Simon,

Sounds like you are a true believer. (smile)

RikkyT
02-06-12, 20:25
You're being paranoid. The worst thing you could do would be to over-think the situation.Thanks Stravinsky! First encounter with her was Not. She didn't show up, but it seemed like a misunderstanding? Well, I had a back-up plan as always since Russia might not turn out as planned. Sorry I couldn't contribute with a review though.

Forget everything you think you know about women and just relax and enjoy the ride.I know nothing about women, who does know WTF is going on in their little brains, really?

Mathias74
03-12-12, 22:34
Dear friends,

I'm currently on Czech Republic for a year, but I'll move to Rostov on Don next September. I have never been in Russia before, and I'll be spending the first 3 months in a intensive Russian language course before starting to work, so I guess I'll have plenty of free time.

I have no clue about the dating scene over there, or, for that matter, about Russian girls mentality or habits specifically in "provinces" even it's an over one million people city.

Being 37 what will be the age range for me there? I'm fit and been told good looking, but not tall (only 1, 78m) don't know about Russia, but in Czech Republic girls are easily over 1, 80m, so not sure if that will be too negative for me in Russia.

Sure, there are many Russian girls here, but they are "westernized", I see no difference with a Czech girl.

I'll be renting an apartment, any experiences in this city from experts about best zone, security etc?

Any tip will be more than welcome to date that devushkas.

Thanks in advance for your wisdom, it's a pleasure to read this forum.

Matt

Spanish Main
05-11-12, 08:56
Yes, I read Alexxx' wise words: " "dating for free" in Moscow will be far more expensive than "dating" not for free"; but I will still try.Having been out with a few. And married one. This is VERY true of ALL Russian women, wherever they come from. They are beautiful though!

Prosal
05-11-12, 09:48
This is VERY true of ALL Russian women,Let me disagree on that. I know MANY Russian women who are low-maintenance, honest, and prefer romantic quiet cafes to expensive restaurants and spend evenings at home fucking a guy they really like to be with instead of going out to glam clubs. And oddly enough, from my experience, higher class girls (especially successful young professionals) are often the ones I have spent the least amount of money on. They already have access to the best their society has to offer and what they miss out in life is only a bit of romance and sex.

My current current Russian GF is separated from an oligarch who still largely provides to all her financial needs, doesn't care to go out in restaurants, and have absolutly NO materialistic expectations with me (still, I'm happy to make them sometimes small but thoughful gifts like a box of expensive chocolates, ect).

Bimbo Boy
05-11-12, 10:40
Every (true) Russian woman expects the man to pay. This is the way they have been raised. Makes no difference where they are; Tahiti, L. A, Manhattan or Odessa (Texas). This is a fundamental understanding all Russian women have about men.

I have met many Russian women here in the States. Most of them came here as the bride of an American man and then split up. At some point they find themselves dating again and eventually they all come to me (well, the ones who know me) for advice: about American men. Russian women find American men almost as difficult to understand as Russian women are for us. One of the problems Russian women have is that American men expect the woman to pay for everything and this is simply incomprehensible to a Russian woman. Of course, they don't understand that American men have been trained to act this way by American women. So, I have to explain to them the history of male / female relationships in America over the past 40 years. American women have basically lost any vestigial remains of femininity and no longer bear any resemblance to an actual woman. But I digress. Jackson has a whole thread devoted to American women and we could discuss that subject ad nauseum.

I remember something I read by Nietzsche once, long time ago, and it has always stuck in my head,"there are no men here, therefore their women make themselves as men. For only a man can truly redeem the woman in woman." Yes, Friedrich could be a little corny at times, but it has a certain ring of truth to it.

So, what's all this got to do with your dyev? Lukasek is absolutely right: the poor thing is conflicted. She has reached a point in her life where she has enough disposable income to call the shots. But, way deep down inside her Russkaya dooshah, she yearns for a real man who will dominate her. Slap her around a little when she's bad, keep her in line and give her direction and purpose in her life.

Because, ultimately, that's the only way she can be sure he really loves her.

In that regard, us Western guys can all take a lesson from our Russian brethren. Never spoil the female, it leads to nothing but disaster. Keep her on the straight and narrow, never ask her to make important decisions: it just makes her nervous and irritable. Take charge, make the decisions, call the shots and be sure to pay for everything and she will be happy. And when a Russian woman is truly happy, well. We should all be so lucky.Stravinsky. These are words of wisdom.

In my experience, the Russian expects and wants you to pay, not because she thinks about money, but only because she expects you to act as a man.

So the man must pay, but you don't need to go to expensive places.

Prosal
05-13-12, 10:06
So the man must pay, but you don't need to go to expensive places.+1. And it is true even for first dates. If you take a girl to a too flashy place, she can think that you're the kind of man who wants to impress at all cost, lacks of self-confidence and needs a decorum all around him to hide his lack of personality, charm and witt.

Prosal
05-13-12, 10:09
So the man must pay, but you don't need to go to expensive places.+1. And it is true even for first dates. If you take a girl to a too flashy place, she can think that you're the kind of man who wants to impress at all cost, lacks of self-confidence and needs a "stage setting" to hide his lack of personality, charm and witt.

Stevie69
05-15-12, 10:52
A while back I used to date my boss, who made 1. 3 to 1. 5 times as much as I did. Sometimes we went out for drinks and / or food with co-workers and being the boss, she often volunteered to pick up the bill. No, it was not deductible; it was out of her pocket, anywhere from 100 to 500 USD, and at least once per week. However, when she went out with me, only me, she expected me to pay for her.

On another case I lived with a woman who had 2 houses on her property. Actually, one 3 bedroom house, and a one bedroom apartment with a large garage. She rented the larger house to a family and we moved in for a few months into the smaller house. She actually wanted me to pay rent to her, and she wanted to charge me more than she was charging the family of strangers for the entire large house.

Third example: I was ready to make it permanent with a woman. Staying with her meant I had to work as a trader, which meant I could potentially make far more money than she did, but it would be more variable, and not guaranteed, at least at first. However, she just could not get used to the idea that she would be the one with the regular paycheque, or our steady source of income. Eventually, I had to get a regular job, which meant leaving her.

That was in the good US of A, with women who were well-educated, financially secure and supposedly feminists.

I currently live in eastern Europe now and usually make far more than the women I date. I do not mind paying but I do appreciate it when they at least makes me feel like we are working together. I really appreciate it when a woman quickly digs into her purse for loose change to avoid making me break another large bill. Or when she buys a few small items without asking for money. To me those are the keepers.

A lot has been written about dating Russian women. They are a lot different from Western women in a lot ways so what I add in this post is not so much a new perspective on anything so much as a recap of an interesting conversation I had recently with a Russian woman. She's lived in Moscow for about 10 years but was born and raised in Siberia. So I guess that does not really make a Moskvitchka in the true sense but for the purpose of this discussion I think she can qualify. She's in her early 30's. A professional with a very good salary. Probably makes more money than 95% of Moscow women.

No, I'm not fucking her (yet) so it was a pretty candid conversation in her apartment over tea. We had gone out with a group of people (mostly colleagues) to this concert and several of us ended up at her apartment (let's call her Oksana) for tea. Everyone was gone except me and we chatted over one last pot of tea. It was an interesting conversation reflecting on her last boyfriend (Let's call him Boris). He wasn't Russian but British. Well, he was born and raised in Britain to Russian parents who emigrated. He's fluent in Russian so she decided she might get the best of both worlds.

She told me they went on vacation together to the tropics and that she left him after a few days and went to another island. I asked her why and she said because he treated her badly. After a lot of probing I found out that the source of the problem was that Boris insisted that she pay her fair share of the holiday. Just to be clear, they are both professionals earning about the same amount of money (truth be told I think she earns more).

I pressed her a bit on her logic and she said that the man HAS to pay. It's just the way it is. After all, he's just using her. Using her body, using her time, using her emotion and it's only 50:50 at best that he will even stick around so why SHOULDN'T he pay?

I think that comment speaks volumes about the mindset of your average Moscow girl these days.

Anyone care to chime in?

Stevie69
05-15-12, 10:57
Well, you do not have to have a real facebook account. I have one with a fake name, like here, strictly for dating. I am single so I have no wife to worry about, but still, I do not want my family and co-workers knowing about my sex life. I do not post anything (one any of my facebook accounts) but I do keep track of other people and the girls get to size up their competition.

I have had several "girlfriends" ask me to join facebook for keeping contact! My blood froze immediately! I will never, ever join facebook or any other of the social websites. It will be the start of the road to social disaster.

Latexian2
05-15-12, 18:41
+1. And it is true even for first dates. If you take a girl to a too flashy place, she can think that you're the kind of man who wants to impress at all cost, lacks of self-confidence and needs a decorum all around him to hide his lack of personality, charm and witt.Well that's only true if it's an atypical place for you. I mean if you're rich or like fancy restaurants, more power to you. But I had a friend once who always wanted me and him to say we were bankers when out in Moscow. It might work for a one-night stand, but even then you have to drop money in the club / bar. You can't say you're a banker, with a fancy watch, and then count your bills to see if you can pay for her long island iced tea. And after that first night it was a horrible strategy as now their expectations would be very high.

As with most things with women, the more information you give to them the generally worse off you will be. Better to keep her guessing what your salary and general status are. I mean you should be giving the hints an EE woman looks for, like nice clothes, a watch, decent cell phone, knowledge of travel (or even names of cocktails) , things of that nature. But beyond that don't say anything.

In fact in my experience, one of the best answers to "what are you doing in Moscow/Kiev/Minsk?" is neither honesty (we all know that) or lying (saying you have a long-term job there) but rather dodging the question entirely by just saying "dela." She will push you on that but just say you have your own business matters to take care of and that's why you're here. Keep her guessing. Russian men do not discuss their business dealings with women, and the intrigue will work in your favor. Maybe she has a fantasy of being roughed up by an arms dealer. Maybe she wants to find an i-banker type in the jet set. Maybe she wants a man with a stable job who leaves his work at the workplace and just wants to have fun. If you're ambiguous she can pick whichever fantasy she wants.

This is completely different than in the states where in singles bars the first several minutes is usually about your profession/job.

Stravinsky
05-17-12, 15:21
Russian men do not discuss their business dealings with women, and the intrigue will work in your favor.This is very true. If a Russian man is married, he might talk about it with his wife. But some dyevchonka he picked up somewhere? Never. It's really none of her business.

The girls will press you if you are a foreigner, because foreigners have a way of, well, disappearing. The Russian guys will always be around, somewhere.

Most important is that you have money, or at least look Like you have money. And if she presses you too much about what you do, just say,"это не ваше дело" (it's none of your business). This will either [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) her off or increase her curiousity. Either way, it could be fun. :)

Jonners
05-17-12, 15:34
Yep using the formal 'vashe' after you've had sex with her is sure to annoy her.

This is very true. If a Russian man is married, he might talk about it with his wife. But some dyevchonka he picked up somewhere? Never. It's really none of her business.

The girls will press you if you are a foreigner, because foreigners have a way of, well, disappearing. The Russian guys will always be around, somewhere.

Most important is that you have money, or at least look Like you have money. And if she presses you too much about what you do, just say,"&1101; &1090; &1086; &1085; &1077; &1074; &1072; &1096; &1077; &1076; &1077; &1083; &1086;" (it's none of your business). This will either [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) her off or increase her curiousity. Either way, it could be fun.

Stravinsky
05-17-12, 19:16
One of those lovely nuances of the Russian language that English lost a long time ago.

Prosal
05-29-12, 09:05
When EE girls come to visit you in Paris, how much does it cost you in terms of taking them out, clubbing, restaurants, drinks, taxis, metro.I posted this answer to JJ in the Minsk thread, but maybe it has better its place here. Just to point out once more that the Russian women's mentality on vacation is very positive. They don't mind riding the bus, are totally happy with dinners in mid-level romantic restaurants, boozing in nice but unpretentious bars, ect. No posh places, no glam clubs. No need. Most important is to actually take care of their well-being, fulfill their touristic expectations (long romantic strolls, visits of picturesque areas, monuments, ect) , and at the same time satisfy them emotionally, intellectually and sexually.

Had a 23 yo Belarus student at home this weekend, with who I was "relationship building" on internet since almost two year. She is on a Germany, France and Italy bus tour (her first trip in western Europe) and quitted the group to stay two days with me.

Saturday: meeting at 8 pm. Stroll to my favorite bar where we had 4 cocktail each on the terrace (was happy hour) , bill 40 €. Nocturnal romantic stroll to Notre Dame that lasted some two hours. Stop at a nice mexican place where we had three Coronas each + chip, salsa and guacamole, bill 45 €. Long romantic stroll to my home (I live near the Opera). Cost of the night in town: 85 €.

Sunday: wake up at 11am, tea at home, she wasn't hungry. Bus to her hotel (2 € each) so that she can change clothes. From her hotel, long stroll through picturesque areas, at 4 pm stop in a nice typical french brasserie near my home, she wasn't hungry, I had to force her to share with me one plate of frogs and one creme brulée, this with thow bottles of Chardonnais, bill 60 €. Back home for a wild fuck and more wine. At 11 pm, walk to a modest brasilian place with live music and great atmosphere, three beers each and some "casquinho de caranquejo" (crabmeat covered with manioc) , bill 42 €. Walk back home. Cost of the day: 110 €.

Monday (was vacation day here) : wake up at 11 am, cafe plus croissant at a cafe terrace, bill 12 €. Stroll and suntanning at the Louvre Gardens during two hours. Shopping to La Maison du Chocolat (high-end stuff) where I buy her as a gift some chocolate truffes, cost 28 €. Then stop in a cafe, one omelette for two and a bottle of rosé at the terrace, bill 34 €. Taxi to her hotel 10 €. Her bus leaves at 3 pm to Nice and then Italy. Long kiss goodbye. Cost of the day: 85 € (gift included)

Cost of the weekend: around 280 €. She sent an sms from the bus to say that she will be grateful forever for this weekend that was the most wonderful of her life.

As a side note: what great women Russian women are. Beside being honest, emotional, smart, cultured, witty, selfless, fun and great conversationalists, again and again I'm amazed by their liking for no-holds barred sex and their skills at oral. They are definitely the best and most enthousiastic blowers on the planet. It's literally amazing. There must be some special schools in Russia where they learn to suck dicks. She was with my cock like a starving dog in front of a roast chicken. No way to move her away from it, even by force (not that I tried too harshly though).

What a great weekend.

Banaanovich
08-30-12, 10:17
dr. chris swader of moscow's national research institute has a scientific take on a topic often discussed here: "the commodification of intimacy? the practice of compensated dating in moscow". he seems to be touring europe with his lecture (abstract here:

http://regconf.hse.ru/uploads/2e60d35a3fbbd4b4084164abcaefb0b445507a27.pdf

) , next stop uppsala university in sweden on september 11.

»evidence from online sources, realworld 'speed dating' investigations, and from qualitative interviews describes compensated dating as a hybrid practice with connections to both commercial sex and romantic love, yet distinct from both, « the scholar states. a fair verdict imho.

Jake993
09-05-12, 06:17
dr. chris swader of moscow's national research institute has a scientific take on a topic often discussed here: "the commodification of intimacy? the practice of compensated dating in moscow". he seems to be touring europe with his lecture (abstract here:

http://regconf.hse.ru/uploads/2e60d35a3fbbd4b4084164abcaefb0b445507a27.pdf

) , next stop uppsala university in sweden on september 11.

»evidence from online sources, realworld 'speed dating' investigations, and from qualitative interviews describes compensated dating as a hybrid practice with connections to both commercial sex and romantic love, yet distinct from both, « the scholar states. a fair verdict imho.thank you so much for this link. it's priceless. i love it. compensated dating. it's a perfect description. and in russia (especially moscow) it works perfectly because you have a relatively high concentration of men with relatively (disproportionately) high incomes who have the looks and social skills of neanderthals and a lot of hot women who can't afford to maintain the lifestyle to which they want to be accustomed to. without compensated dating, these guys would never get laid and these girls would never be able to afford the shoes, clothes and vacation they want. talk about quid pro quo. we have discussed this on this board to the point of boredom, but it bears repeating that this so called "compensated dating" is in large part responsible for pulling some of the best hotties off the p4p market in moscow and jacking the prices up. were it not for compensated dating (aka sponsorship) you would probably see a lot more competition for p4p dollars.

he suggests that this practice lies somewhere between prostitution and dating. and imho, he is 100% bang on. these girls in no way consider themselves pros, but in fact it's exactly what they are doing. and on the other side of the equation, i bet that a lot of these guys absolutely hate the idea of visiting a prostitute because of psychological or social issues. they are happy to shell out regular cash to keep a girl (or several girls) "on call" because they can afford it. and let's not forget the married guy whose wife drives him bananas and wants to keep a few girls on the side.

you have to hand it to this guy for writing a paper on the topic. i's love to hear the lecture just for it's comedic value alone.

good catch.

Prosal
09-06-12, 10:47
Compensated dating. It's a perfect description. Good catch.Right, good catch. I didn't know that the concept came from Japan. What never ceases to amaze me is that the high-end clubs in "poor" FSU (Moldova, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, ect) are literally crawling with girls wearing designers clothes, expensive bags, fancy watches, Louboutin heels, with the latest Iphone 4S, ect. How girls can afford this? Certainly not from their wages, when you know that a girl working in a shop, in Kharkov or Chisinau, earns at best 200 €/month.

That said, there is IMO a whole stratum of female population in Russia who wouldn't even consider the idea of "compensated dating" (successfull young office professionals, intellectual or arty girls, ect). This is the best target for us (or those of us) who can't compete with Moscow money!

Guntherus
09-10-12, 02:43
Agreed, compensated says a lot, but in the long run, it may get a bit. Dull. May question to yah all (seems to fit in this thread.). How would slavic women feel about going together with a friend to (a compensated) date in a strip bar? I don't go there much myself, seem to remember seeing men with girlfriends there (might have been dancers having a break). Think this might be interesting with my (young) girlfriend (s) , as a compensation or alteration for watching porn with her. Has anyone s-g to report?

Jack2004
09-10-12, 09:44
Agreed, compensated says a lot, but in the long run, it may get a bit. Dull. May question to yah all (seems to fit in this thread.). How would slavic women feel about going together with a friend to (a compensated) date in a strip bar? I don't go there much myself, seem to remember seeing men with girlfriends there (might have been dancers having a break). Think this might be interesting with my (young) girlfriend (s) , as a compensation or alteration for watching porn with her. Has anyone s-g to report?In my experience visiting a strip-bar with a FSU woman is not a taboo, is almost "normal", generally speaking. They are quite used to it, and sometimes can be rewarding. Some friends have had very interesting experiences, mine have benn only "spicy". Lesbian sex there is neither a taboo. Remember most women want to enjoy life, and love surprises. And if your life is a difficult one, you'll be hungrier for nice and new experiences. Of course these are general rules, and for sure there are many exceptions.

Prosal
09-10-12, 10:00
Agreed, compensated says a lot, but in the long run, it may get a bit. Dull. May question to yah all (seems to fit in this thread.). How would slavic women feel about going together with a friend to (a compensated) date in a strip bar? I don't go there much myself, seem to remember seeing men with girlfriends there (might have been dancers having a break). Think this might be interesting with my (young) girlfriend (s) , as a compensation or alteration for watching porn with her. Has anyone s-g to report?I've done it two or three times, it was not a positive experience. The GFs felt rather uncomfortable, which, admittedly, is comprehensible. Strip clubs, despite all their wonders, are by nature a bit shady.

The only time I had a fun experience was with a GF herself stripper in a upscale club in Piter who visited me in Paris. Blondinka, eyes to get lost in, some 1. 80m plus Louboutin heels, hairs weaved with Zwarovski gems, sexy designers clothes, ect. The whole package. I took her to the local Hustler Club, and soon there was a dozen of EE strippers who came chatting. I downed two bottles of vodka with her and the girls. It was fun night indeed, as despite of those woman's talks, she remained very cuddly with me (which consolidated my position there).

Prosal
09-10-12, 11:46
Think this might be interesting with my (young) girlfriend (s) , as a compensation or alteration for watching porn with her. Has anyone s-g to report?As a side note and from my experience, Russian dyevs are MUCH more excited to the idea of going in a swingers club (not necessarily to participate, but as a spectator and if the mood is right, for public sex) than in a strip bar.

Sharalumi
09-10-12, 14:58
Agreed, compensated says a lot, but in the long run, it may get a bit. Dull. May question to yah all (seems to fit in this thread.). How would slavic women feel about going together with a friend to (a compensated) date in a strip bar? I don't go there much myself, seem to remember seeing men with girlfriends there (might have been dancers having a break). Think this might be interesting with my (young) girlfriend (s) , as a compensation or alteration for watching porn with her. Has anyone s-g to report?I have taken several girlfriends to strip clubs and the results have always been excellent. Firstly the working girls are more interested and then I have found that my

Girlfriends have been turned on. Even enjoyed a 3-some in Penthouse with one of the dancers. Highly recommended!

Tomux 22
09-11-12, 23:02
She is one of the girls I enjoy spending me free time with and we have great sex. But the problem is she only will have covered sex. And yes I have made a test and I always play safe. What she is telling me."but better to use them till you know that you and me will stay together for a long time and you will not betray me with another people"

I am out of options. Any suggestions on my move here?

PeterTheGreat
09-12-12, 03:09
DON'T DO IT! Just had a friend go bankrupt during his divorce from his "loving" Russian wife.

Jake993
09-12-12, 05:33
She is one of the girls I enjoy spending me free time with and we have great sex. But the problem is she only will have covered sex. And yes I have made a test and I always play safe. What she is telling me."but better to use them till you know that you and me will stay together for a long time and you will not betray me with another people"

I am out of options. Any suggestions on my move here?Yeah that's a tough one to argue. I had the same situation a while back and one night we ran out of condoms. She was pretty horny and decided she would risk it. She never went back to the the "raincoat". Then, she broke it off with me and got engaged. Six months later the engagement was off and she came crawling back. However, she wanted me to cover up again. I am a patient man and expect it will be only a matter of time until we go "au natural" again. I also hide all but two condoms when she comes over now. Hee hee

BTW - I had a vasectomy years ago so the pregnancy card is off the table. This is all about safe sex.

Prosal
09-12-12, 10:41

I am out of options. Any suggestions on my move here?I only can speak from my own experience, but IMO condoms and slavic girls don't mix well. Those girls are too passionate, too emotional, too spontaneous, and they tend to follow their instinct without thinking twice (of course I am talking about girls who are into you, not prostitutes or sponsorettes). This is not really compatible with plastic. As is alcohol, and we all know that they drink like Cossaks.

I know there is nothing to be proud about, but I've never ever wrap it up in this part of the world. I mean never ever. I'm not joking. And as far as I can remember, the only two Russian girls who asked me to do so were russians living in Paris since a long time ie who started thinking with a western state of mind.

Tomux 22
09-12-12, 15:24
DON'T DO IT! Just had a friend go bankrupt during his divorce from his "loving" Russian wife.I know Russian women mentality to good to marry one my self. Sure they can be good wife's to a Russian guy. And sure there is exceptions where things can work out with diev and guy from west.

Tomux 22
09-12-12, 15:25
Yeah that's a tough one to argue. I had the same situation a while back and one night we ran out of condoms. She was pretty horny and decided she would risk it. She never went back to the the "raincoat". Then, she broke it off with me and got engaged. Six months later the engagement was off and she came crawling back. However, she wanted me to cover up again. I am a patient man and expect it will be only a matter of time until we go "au natural" again. I also hide all but two condoms when she comes over now. Hee hee.

BTW. I had a vasectomy years ago so the pregnancy card is off the table. This is all about safe sex.I guess I will need to be patient and see what will happen in the future.)

Guntherus
09-13-12, 10:20
In my experience visiting a strip-bar with a FSU woman is not a taboo, is almost "normal", generally speaking. They are quite used to it, and sometimes can be rewarding. Some friends have had very interesting experiences, mine have benn only "spicy". Lesbian sex there is neither a taboo. Remember most women want to enjoy life, and love surprises. And if your life is a difficult one, you'll be hungrier for nice and new experiences. Of course these are general rules, and for sure there are many exceptions.Key sentence here: "there are many exceptions". Your experience is encouraging, but our french comrade mentions, some girls will not find this a good idea. So personality and experience has to be considered, and maybe outright asking my girls is adviceable in some cases, even if this takes away the surprise-effect. I guess a girl may be OK with first-time-visit to a strpclub if she feels safe that they have a say about what happens once she is inside. Then she might get some fancy idea herself. At least enjoy the show. I sure would. Thanks for responding boys.

Jack2004
09-14-12, 16:36
Key sentence here: "there are many exceptions". Your experience is encouraging, but our french comrade mentions, some girls will not find this a good idea. So personality and experience has to be considered, and maybe outright asking my girls is adviceable in some cases, even if this takes away the surprise-effect. I guess a girl may be OK with first-time-visit to a strpclub if she feels safe that they have a say about what happens once she is inside. Then she might get some fancy idea herself. At least enjoy the show. I sure would. Thanks for responding boys.My logical advice to increase the probabilities of having a good time: Choose a beautiful, elegant club, with good music, and beautiful girls. Of course avoid the shady, small, dirty or / and 'cheap'. And check the place before going with her.

Guntherus
09-14-12, 20:10
Yeah, this also sounds sensible and may call for some planning, but we name no special venues here. There is a lot of info about clubs in every city, and then I usually get info from taxi drivers easily. Thanks, I am sure that with proper preparation this will be fun with my girls.

My logical advice to increase the probabilities of having a good time: Choose a beautiful, elegant club, with good music, and beautiful girls. Of course avoid the shady, small, dirty or / and 'cheap'. And check the place before going with her.

Prosal
01-08-13, 11:31
Perhaps you are correct Prosal.

I have read many of your posts and have tried to learn from what you have said. On my profile, instead of using pictures of me in the casual clothes I am seen wearing on facebook, I am very well dressed in a variety of quality suits. I am a business man and my business plan is well laid out so I am consistent and thorough. I track my conversations on a spreadsheet. Yes, it is anal but I think it is smart when I am trying to juggle conversations with 20 girls in a language with which I have limited knowledge. Because I will be in Kiev often in 2013, my plan is more to build a network of girls to go out with rather than simply to fuck. I can always fuck prostitutes if I need to do that. My long term goal is for them to respect me enough that they are introducing me to their friends.

I am certainly new to the FSU game but I am taking it seriously. I have gone to Germany 10-12 times a year over the past 4 years and I know only a few words of German because I don't care. The Romainian girls in the FKKs will fuck me even if we don't talk at all. I am planning to go to Kiev often and I have made a significant effort to learn Russian and have some reasonable conversational skills already. I am 41, in good shape, decent looking, dress well (for an American) , am well traveled, have money to spend, and can speak some Russian. However, despite my good qualities, I am getting positive feedback from very attractive 18-20 year olds on VK (not Mamba) that I never would get back home. I may not have your French accent, but I should be able to do OK. If you think I am doing this wrong, please enlighten me. I seriously do respect your opinion and believe most, if not all, that have posted as it has been consistent and reasonable.

Oh, and I have 6 guy friends (colleagues from my real work) and 4 female friends (all requested by them). They may not be dumb, but neither am I.I "loled" and "rolleyed" just because I thought that you had on your VK friend list all the girls who wrote you back (40% of about 100 girls you sent messages to) , which is suicidal. If it's not the case, my bad. Personally I don't use VK because you can only hide 10 contacts, and having too many girls on your friend list definitively categorize you as a sex-hungry foreigner. Russian girls are indulgent, emotionally generous, passionate, but they are NOT naive. And Ukrainian girls even less so, as Ukraine is on the sex-tourism map since many years now and a foreigner is in Ukraine rather a subject of (legitimate) distrust than of attraction or of interest (I mean non-materialistic "genuine" interest). Displaying many girls on your friend list is an avowal of culpability.

Anyway your approach of "relationship building" is IMO right, and your goal, to create yourself a little stable of 5-6 girls with who you mesh well and who are worth a commitment is a good strategy. I don't really understand the guys who build relationship on internet with a girl just to have one or two dates and sex and bye bye. This is bound to lead to huge disappointment for the girls, which is unfair. My opinion is that many guys lack of empathy and compassion by seing things solely from a "what can I get from her" perpective. Of course, I am talking about "genuine", honest and emotionally generous girls, not about sneaky and conniving golddiggers, sponsorettes or serial daters, which are girls that you can manipulate very easily with cash and confidence, which is fair since they are essentially there to manipulate you too.

Jake993
05-01-13, 09:09
Here's one for anyone who might think they have anything to add.

I live in Moscow now so most of my "activity" is dating non-pro girls and not so much mongering, although on occasion I will partake in the pleasures of a banya girl or massagista at a bachelor party. But I digress.

I have been dating a Russian woman for several months now. She's in her late 30's but she's in fabulous shape having been a figure skater in her youth. During our first sexual encounter I was not surprised to find that she was completely clean shaven in her pubic regions. However, since that time, she has grown her pubic hair albeit in a very nicely trimmed "pelt" about 3 cm wide and 6 cm long up her tight little belly. Closer to the business end and the anus itself, everything is clean as a whistle to be sure, but I thought it was interesting that she found it necessary to grow a little hair back after shaving herself. She always keeps it perfectly trimmed so I am not complaining one bit. I am just curious more than anything about her choice of grooming habits.

Opinions? Explanations?

Jake

YummyPL
05-01-13, 16:37

I live in Moscow now so most of my "activity" is dating non-pro girls and not so much mongering, although on occasion I will partake in the pleasures of a banya girl or massagista at a bachelor party. But I digress.

I have been dating a Russian woman for several months now. She's in her late 30's but she's in fabulous shape having been a figure skater in her youth. During our first sexual encounter I was not surprised to find that she was completely clean shaven in her pubic regions. However, since that time, she has grown her pubic hair albeit in a very nicely trimmed "pelt" about 3 cm wide and 6 cm long up her tight little belly. Closer to the business end and the anus itself, everything is clean as a whistle to be sure, but I thought it was interesting that she found it necessary to grow a little hair back after shaving herself. She always keeps it perfectly trimmed so I am not complaining one bit. I am just curious more than anything about her choice of grooming habits.

Opinions? Explanations?

JakeI think it is a trend throughout Europe. You see it more and more in porn and I have seen it much more often among pros and non-pros alike. Just more fashionable I think. I personally prefer a little landing strip but I am hoping the trend does not move too far toward the hairy side of things. No 70s Bush!

Stravinsky
05-01-13, 18:40
She always keeps it perfectly trimmed so I am not complaining one bit. I am just curious more than anything about her choice of grooming habits. Opinions? Explanations?Interesting. . .

Perhaps you could post a detailed photo of the area in question? It might help us to better understand this intriguing behavior. ;)

Gentleman Travel
05-02-13, 16:21

Opinions? Explanations?

JakeJake, I would guess that when she first met you, she felt she should "dress to impress".

Probably she (or most Russian women) assume that clean shaven is the safest default position.

Maybe once she felt more comfortable with you she let it go back to what she prefers?

Who am I to be giving YOU advice, but you might want to think about whether you should exercise control over this?

"I preferred you shaven" or "Make it a heart shape" or whatever you think says "Jake was here"!

The Tanuki
05-02-13, 23:15

I have been dating a Russian woman for several months now. She's in her late 30's but she's in fabulous shape having been a figure skater in her youth. She always keeps it perfectly trimmed so I am not complaining one bit.

JakeI'm sure glad you're NOT complaining, considering the muff you're having for dessert so often! :p

My guess is that she's experimenting with you and she is fishing for discussion on what you like. Talk about her pussy over dinner and drinks in a nice restaurant, loudly enough for others to hear but not yelling. Tell her how you'd like her to trim it one way or another and what you're going to do to it in a little while. I'd bet she'll be blowing you on the way home.

Lucky bastard!

The Tanuki

YummyPL
05-28-13, 18:06
I have a question for those of you that sponsor girls. What is the typical arrangement for paying them? Say you are paying $1000 USD a month. Do you do it start of month, or how? Partial throughout the month? After each meeting?

Jake993
05-29-13, 13:14
I have a question for those of you that sponsor girls. What is the typical arrangement for paying them? Say you are paying $1000 USD a month. Do you do it start of month, or how? Partial throughout the month? After each meeting?It depends. For example, if the money is to pay for rent, then the sponsoring dude might just pay the girl's landlord directly. There is no set protocol. Often it comes as a monthly allowance for shopping or it might be just plain old cash. Each case is different. I had a girlfriend some time ago who had just parted from her room mate and needed help paying the rent. I paid half the rent for a few months and was granted "generous" access to certain favors during that period. But dude, once she got another room mate and I stopped paying, things changed a little.

EastGoing
05-31-13, 15:00
I have wondered more than once the reason of the existence of a thread called "dating Russian women", since there are not equivalent threads, at least among those I read, european ones.

After being on my famous cruise, I must admit Russia is a world apart. In Moscow and St Pete probably they are more westernwise, many girls speak english or anyway try to help you how they can with directions and easy-to-understand-and-to-solve problems, but out of there they still seem robots, programmed to do something, icy cold, blocked, dormant, frozen, unresponsive, dumb asleep, but still robots, to what I'd define a high level in the scale, while in other ex communist countries they are waking up or already did.

For instance, none of them onboard not only didn't think about asking or getting tips, but didn't even "suggest", I mean doing a service to you and staying there a few seconds to see if you tip. Once I asked for a second ice cream, the waitress went into the kitchen to ask, came back in one minute to say the request had been accepted and recame back seconds later with my ice cream: couldn't she spare one journey?

Ok, now I'll come to what actually "annoyed" me a little: I was a lonely young (youngest after me wasn't less than 60 years old, could pratically be my father) looking westerner, therefore implicitly rich, also passenger of a river cruise, so even richer (actually I'm on the poor side, but they couldn't know, LOL!). How is it possible none of them even slightly thought about trying to "socialize" by her own will with me, or accepting my innocent approaches, not necessarily meant to end up having sex, whether for fun, for a new experience, for a better future or for rounding up their little income? More than once I tried to hook up, especially when they were not on duty, but they were really escaping! Even unfair to a passenger of your ship! The very most of them couldn't speak english, but international language of smiles, likings, to joke let's add love (and being professional mongers let's add banknotes too) , should suffice. Don't be misled by thinking the girls were there to work: even on ferryboats travelling less than 24 hours, passengers and personnel interact, even ending up in a bed, and without the possible incentive of money! Or I can tell you that back in 1995, when a few cuban dancers were allowed to work onboard a western cruise ship, the lines out of their cabins were so long that very soon they were disembarked for perturbating and distracting! And with was a fortune for them in their pockets!

In Yaroslav the tour guide was fucking beautiful (and fucking icy). She informed a staring-at-her-and-not-at-the-church crowd (which was formed by open-mouthed elderly women as well) that she was single. We astonishedly learnt that unfortunately in that city, in the past capital of Russia for a short while, so probably not too "uncivilized" to a westerner, there are more than 2 girls per man. 600 000 inhabitants= more than 200 000 females alone, cut out old ladies and children you still get a fair number, maybe Borderland will travel there, if he hasn't yet.

YummyPL, you are still young, and wealthy, why the hell you want to sponsor a girl? With 1000$ a month you can be a king in many places, including inner Russia! 99% of men wouldn't lay without buying gifts, taking to restaurants and for shopping, etc, we all "sponsor" our girlfriends or wives, but they "earn their wage" by staying with us, even if mostly that can be a bloody annoyment to us, why should you support one away from you which will do whatever she wants, at your shoulders and at your expenses, without "working" for it? P4P makes sense, sponsoring does not! Go to Yaroslav instead! Anyway, that's just my opinion and I respect other ones.

Back to the tour guide, somebody tried twice to positively and nicely joke about her "loneliness" (which she said was due to competition), meaning to highlight her beauty (think of the other 200 000, what will they look like?) , she didn't get the point and at the third one she "made understand" she wasn't having fun! Somebody thought she could be alone because of her character, I joked that if I was such an alien beautiful 30 years old chick I too would be very upset to find myself without a man, but I thought to myself that I'd "find a way". Anyway the very most of girls I came across up there seemed to lack any sense of humour, any responsiveness, any smartness, just robots, whether programmed for setting a table, taking you a drink or telling you about a church, still empty robots.

In conclusion, I think we all agree that a less beautiful girl, wherever she's from, must compensate the gap by having other qualities to attract a man, like being funny, available and open, for instance, while a beautiful one doesn't need to produce any effort, being naturally chased by men. I think I wouldn't even appreciate to spend time other than for sex with what seemed to me to be the typical Russian girl, and this out of the language barrier. Beauty is not the most important quality, especially if you go beyond simple P4P, I reckon most of these Russian absolute stunners are just cold fishes, empty shells to shag and drop.

Just my opinion.

EG

Stravinsky
06-01-13, 19:17
I have wondered more than once the reason of the existence of a thread called "dating Russian women", since there are not equivalent threads, at least among those I read, european ones.

Beauty is not the most important quality, especially if you go beyond simple P4P, I reckon most of these Russian absolute stunners are just cold fishes, empty shells to shag and drop.EG,

First, thanks for the insight into your experience with the river cruise. I've always wanted to take one of those and I believe you are the first person to ever report on what it's like.

Don't allow yourself to be fooled by appearances. Remember, Russia is a mystery, wrapped in an enigma--or was it a riddle, wrapped in a mystery? Anyway, it can be difficult to understand what's actually happening without some context.

When you are on a cruise like that, you are travelling through country that most иностранцев (foreigners) never see, and more importantly, where most Russians never see foreigners. I think there are very few kinds of employment in Russia where Russians come into close contact with foreign tourists on such a personal level, except maybe for prostitution (or politics). :)

Unlike their counterparts on the Caribbean cruises, who are encourged to be smiley and perky and bubbly, and where customer satisfaction is priority No. 1, I imagine the Russian employees on the cruise ship are on a very tight leash and have strict orders not to fraternize with the guests, or lose their job. So as we say here in America, "It's not personal, it's just business."

You have also confirmed my suspicions about Yaroslavl as a kind of El Dorado of mongering in Russia. Someday I have to get there. One of the best lays I've ever had, anywhere, was a young Tsyganka (gypsy woman) who lived in Yaroslavl and commuted to Moscow. (sigh)

Of course, this is assuming you speak Russian, if you don't, then best to stay in Moscow.

I would encourage you not to give up. Take a few more trips to Russia, learn a little Russian, and something about Russian culture. This is how you will melt the ice queen.

When you are ready, you will be welcomed into the club. It is an old and venerated Gnostic order of Illuminati who have been endowed with the divine understanding of Slavic Femininity. It only operates in the area of Eastern Europe, which is why you won't see any similar threads in other forums.

You will receive your official initiation into the Rite--which involves much singing and chanting, burning of incense, the telling of the anekdoti and dousing you frequently with Vodichki.

Upon immersion in the sacred waters, you will be reborn into a new world where your Gnoetic understanding of the Mystery of Slavic Femininity will be, alternately, both your salvation and your eternal curse.

So, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Once you have crossed that boundary, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

EastGoing
06-03-13, 02:57
Strav,

Yours is pure poetry, I understand you are really fond of Russia! And you being American it is probably even more remarkable! ;-)

As to me, I've learnt to be much less poetic when it comes to women, now I just want to have sex and go, I decided I don't want to get sentimentally involved anymore with any kind of girl, no matter how nice, intelligent, beautiful or whatever else she might be. I thank our Lord for providing me enough health and expendable money to be able to afford continuous reasonable mongering, whether abroad or at home. I'm writing after having being blown with CIM for 30 euros in car (BTW, you didn't answer my question about minuets in car in Moscow, are they without condom?) , but for obvious reasons I don't post home episodes.
I think that, even if it's obvious to classify a person or a folk according to their sex, nationality, religion and other parameters, each individual has his own character and characteristics, so I find a bit inappropriate to assign special statuses to Russian women (or to whoever else). I understand that the more difficult the target the bigger the satisfaction, but apart the objective superior appearances and features of the average fauna or the appalling alien beauty of some specimens (which, as I posted in Moscow, I'd be ashamed to even only touch, being them "too wonderful" for me no matter how much I pay) , I don't think there can be particular reasons for reputing Russian girls better or more interesting than an ugly mongolian or peruvian girl or than a pretty thai girl or than a black stunner. In Russia they would shower me with vodka, in Japan with sachè or how they call it, and still you might get caught away by japanese culture, for instance.
Still, I respect other opinions and somehow I envy people having passions and chasing them, like can be your determination to explore Russia, to concentrate on it, the lines you wrote are full of passion and I think that if some russian minister read them, he should give you honorary citizenship! (smiley).
For me it was another country to visit, even if special, I admit and remember considering a dream to visit Russia. BTW, as I said months ago when I booked the trip, I'd like to take the Transiberian train someday, so in an undetermined future I should go back. Also, I didn't have time to properly visit Moscow and St Pete (on a normal holiday I wouldn't have suffered and tolerated what the Paulina episode put me through, even ending up being happy of it!) , and I agree that smaller inner cities can be even more interesting from other points of view (but there I would have the overwhelming problem of the language, not enough passion to learn it, I'm too lazy). The bloody cruise (which would deserve some descriptions and comments, but that would be off topic in this forum) was the easiest way for me to have visas, permits, accommodation, assistance, etc, so, until Russians make it easier (and possibly cheaper, since I refuse by principle to pay for a visa and to spend hundreds only for hotels) for bloody foreigners to visit them, I'm afraid for the close future this will be it.

YummyPL
06-03-13, 17:06
EG, I am 45 years old, good shape for an American my age, very average looking, dress well, and have a pretty good income (although far from wealthy). After reading through the Russian and Ukrainian threads, it is exactly the reports of warmth and passion of Russian women that has caught my interest. I have very little experience with Slavic women. I did some reporting in the Kiev thread. But really, I was amazed at my stay in Kiev.

I met a 26 year old girl with a decent face and an awesome body that told me she loved me on our 3rd date. I have basically spent 15 nights with her in total in 2 trips and communicate with her a few times a week when I am away from her. She has never asked for any money from me. She had sex with me maybe 20 times in those 15 days and is always passionate. This is what she wrote me yesterday:

"I've said many times I was impressed by your way of life and way of thinking. I understand there is a little time for us in your life now. But nothing stays the same. The same river you can not go twice. I love you, my heart is burning, it's not crying, I feel a pleasant languor in the chest. Sometimes I felt you're not completely honest to me, and then my heart compresses convulsively with pain and fear of losing you. But I think we've overcome this difficult stage already. I'm sick of doubt, I need to make sense, I wish to surrender to you."

I mean really? I can't even imagine a young western girl writing that to me. I don't think it is even possible for an average looking 45 year old with average game to find someone like this outside the Slavic world. I am looking forward to getting to Moscow. I have been communicating with lots of girls on a dating site. Many of them seem to burn with the same type of passion. I don't believe I will find ice queens.

Stravinsky
06-03-13, 18:49
BTW, you didn't answer my question about minuets in car in Moscow, are they without condom?EG,

Message received and understood. :)

No worries about the минет в машине. The Russkaya Federatsya has yet to take an official position on blow-jobs in cars. They are too busy dealing with alchoholism, smoking, gambling and political dissent. I think the field in this regard is pretty much wide open.

It's basically up to you and the girl. Just say, "Bez rezinkii", it means, "without a condom". She will either say "Da" or "Nyet", and her answer may be influenced by how much dyengi you are offering.

For myself, I'm not sure I would want any uncovered services from a girl I picked up on a street corner, anywhere. But, as they say, "Different strokes for different folks." If you are concerned about the long term consequences of that kind of activity, you might want to double check with Michael Douglas. :o

счастливо

Stravinsky
06-03-13, 18:51
I don't believe I will find ice queens.There are ice queens in eastern Europe. Thawing them out is half the fun!

YummyPL
06-03-13, 19:03
There are ice queens in eastern Europe. Thawing them out is half the fun!No doubt but my goal for this trip is getting them to a low simmer before arriving. I have 8 days and about a dozen "freebies" that want to meet me. Now the challenge is working out a schedule where the best prospects get the best time sots to optimize the possibility of getting that 2nd and 3rd date. Of course, in Kiev I gave up quickly and devoted my time to mostly one girl (the one mentioned below). It is my goal to not let that happen again but who knows what magic these girls will have with me.

This is Svetlana's response to my formal request for a date from her for my first night there: "О, Дэвид, вы знаете когда приглашать женщину чтобы она не смогла отказать вам. Конечно, Я отложу всю свою работу и вечер посвящу тебе."

Stravinsky
06-03-13, 20:41
Yummy,

It's always best to translate foreign text into English for the benefit of our readers, wouldn't want anyone to think this is an international sex guide...

О, Дэвид, вы знаете когда приглашать женщину чтобы она не смогла отказать вам. Конечно, Я отложу всю свою работу и вечер посвящу тебе.

"Oh, David, you know when to invite the woman so that she cannot refuse you. Of course, I will set aside all my work and devote the evening to you."

Just curious, where are you meeting these women, if you are not in Russia? Obviously on the internet, but where?

EastGoing
06-03-13, 21:11
Strav,

Thanks for answering, I understand you don't practice BJ in car, and you are not sure about Moscow's related matters, I thought you knew all details. It was just my curiosity, nothing else, (smiley). All I know about Michael Douglas is that he was sex-dependant, like me, the difference is that he went to private clinic to heal with his millions, I carry on mongering with my little money (in fact I would like to have much more sex) and don't even think about quitting or healing! (smiley).
Just a couple of observations: about gambling, as far as I know casinos have been shut down quite some time ago; about the BBBJ from a SW I don't think there is a scientific medical reason for it to be more dangerous than the one given by an "indoor" girl, I would agree on concerns involving her pussy, like DATY, but I honestly can't find that difference for blowjobs. Anyone feel free to open my eyes, as I said my mongering at home is based on BBBJ in car, when I finish this post I'll go for it (big grin)

YummyPL,

I speak for my experiences and opinions, I don't mean to teach or preach anything to anyone, I just gladly share what I think and what I "achieve on the field", which is the main purpose of this forum. I sincerely wish you (and everybody else) all the best, regardless of number of girls and their nationality. If you give me permission, I would observe that it could be considered too fast to declare love to a wealthy average looking foreigner 19 years older staying a couple of weeks on the 3rd date by a local stunner, no matter under what circumstances you met, was it for work, in a club, in a park. How did you manage to conquer her tender heart? Maybe you haven't forked out straight cash (yet) , but I wonder if by chance you took her to shopping or in good restaurants, or maybe you bought her gifts, somehow you must have impressed her (probably in a way that none of her ukrainian 26 year old neighbours and fellas inexplicably managed to do). If nothing of this has happened yet, which I strongly doubt, don't worry, it soon will. As I observed when talking about my cruise, it shouldn't be difficult for an average local girl to "feel some attraction" towards a foreigner. The only status of foreigner qualifies anyone as a "better party", a "good chance". And this works everywhere out of western Europe, north America and few other countries, Japan, Australia, etc. So, if you subscribe to dating forums in second and third world countries, you're going to be submerged by "offers","disinterested" proposals of "friendship", agreements to meet up and declarations of love, even if you are not wealthy (and you are, so you shouldn't struggle also in richer countries). Maybe you can't imagine better words out of the slavic world because you haven't tried elsewhere, we are not talking about pure beauty, we are talking about pure "feelings", that also a fat Magadascarian or short Ecuadorian may feel. Remember, girls sit on their luck, men live for their hormones-stormed self-destruction, it's never you using women, it's always women using you.

As to the words no western girl ever wrote to you, and never would, but I doubt (you just have to show off more money, while in 2nd and 3rd world countries your "status of foreigner" guarantees for you) , if you pay my expenses for a trip to wherever (like your ukrainian girlfriend, I don't want money) , say Russia, I'll write to you words that will turn you into a gay!

Respectfully and friendly yours,

EG

Legal Tender
06-03-13, 21:25
Remember, girls sit on their luck, men live for their hormones-stormed self-destruction, it's never you using women, it's always women using you.Words to remember!

Stravinsky
06-03-13, 23:16
ED,

It's true, the Russkaya Federatsya banned legal Gambling several years ago. Now they just have to deal with the illegal Gambling.

I mention Michael Douglas because he just announced today his opinion that his throat cancer was caused by HPV, most likely contracted through DATY, yes, but it seems to me it's a little like hoof and mouth--it's not a long way from the hoof to the mouth.

Skwiskwis
06-04-13, 07:59
Gambling isn't illegal in Russia; it's restricted to 4 regional areas. This was done in 2009. And despite this, gambling is of epidemic proportions in all areas of Russia, just like STDs (particularly chlamydia, which is rampant, but pretty much all STDs, including AIDS). If you have unprotected sex with a girl who meets foreign men / Russian men for money, count on getting an STD (chlamydia for sure). Get a thorough delousing when you return home (most men never even realize they have chlamydia and its not dangerous to us usually, but you will be a carrier). Moscow also recently tried to curtail drinking (by limiting the hours shops can sell liquor) and is now taking on smoking (myth of Sisyphus comes to mind). The selling of hard liquor after 11 (or 12 I forget) created an underground industry. Any Russian worth her or his liver knows at least a few numbers of people who they can call for liquor delivery after hours. The liquor is delivered to your doorstep in the trunk of a car and many times the booze is duty free booze someone has bought at the airport (duty free stamp on bottle). Of course, there's a hefty markup for the service.

In fact, one of the biggest differences between Russia and the West is the boozing. Pretty much any weekend you will find the streets populated by drunk Russians (and I mean staggering, falling down, throwing up on the street Russians, male and female). It's epidemic on holidays and football game days. And on the dating Russian women front, this can be an issue: the girl you meet might very well smoke and drink, both excessively, and at the very least, if you connect with a beautiful Russian smoker, you will find yourself combating the smell of cigarettes lingering in your nostrils, hair, clothes, etc long after you have parted (won't even get into the kissing issue or the sleeping next to a girl who hasn't washed her cigarette smelling hair).

It's Darwinian: Russian women are naturally adapted to be beautiful, because they smell of cigarettes and are infested with microbes. .

[QUOTE=Stravinsky; 1429998]ED,

It's true, the Russkaya Federatsya banned legal Gambling several years ago. Now they just have to deal with the illegal Gambling.

Stravinsky
06-04-13, 18:40
Gambling isn't illegal in Russia; it's restricted to 4 regional areas.But then any gambling activity that takes place outside the designated areas is, by definition, illegal.

Jake993
06-05-13, 05:56
There are ice queens in eastern Europe. Thawing them out is half the fun!Gentlemen,

Thank you for a most entertaining thread. I just renewed the lease on my apartment in Moscow for the 2nd time taking me into my 3rd year living in Moscow. Over the past two years I have learned a great deal about Russian women. In the workplace, socially, dating and simple day to day interaction on the streets and public places. I can say with 99% confidence that the "Ice Queen" facade in Russian (Slavic) women is a defense mechanism.

I think back to one of my first trips to Moscow in June of 2005. Sitting with friends on the terrace at Hard Rock Cafe. There at a table sat this beautiful creature with long silky hair, pale blue eyes and a demeanor that said,"Don't Fuck With Me". She was cold the the waiter, cold to me when I asked to borrow the salt shaker from her table and seemed generally angry at the world. When a very good looking guy came over and offered to buy her a drink she basically told him to screw off. But when her girlfriend approached and sat down to join her, the Ice Queen's face lit up like the sun. It was was the most amazing transformation I had ever seen. A while later, two more girls joined them and now it was a regular little "hen party". A few hours later, both tables joined and we were all drinking and laughing (much to my surprise almost all of the girls spoke some English). Even the Ice Queen let me chat her up and we enjoyed a nice social evening. While I did NOT fuck her, I felt like I had crossed a bridge with her. I will never forget this encounter.

It struck me that these girls (like many beautiful women) need to keep up a strong barrier. Being polite and saying,"No thank you" is not enough in Russia. Russian men do not respect the word "no" and generally charge ahead on the slightest encouragement. For Western guys, this can be very intimidating. But Ice Queens are all just waiting to melt as soon as they feel comfortable and unthreatened. True, there are some who have been "around the block" (like my assistant) and are hardened to men in general due to a bad experience, but most Ice Queens just are keeping up a strong face to ward off unwanted advances from over aggressive fellas.

In the immortal words of Cyndi Lauper,"Girls Just want to Have Fun".

Stravinsky
06-05-13, 19:25
While I did NOT fuck her, I felt like I had crossed a bridge with her. I will never forget this encounter.In it's own way, this is even more of a conquest than the sex would have been.

Do you think she "made" you as a Westerner from that first request for the salt shaker? Do you think the fact that you are not the typical Moscow muzhik (I'm assuming) helped her to lower her shields?

Jake993
06-06-13, 11:41
In it's own way, this is even more of a conquest than the sex would have been.

Do you think she "made" you as a Westerner from that first request for the salt shaker? Do you think the fact that you are not the typical Moscow muzhik (I'm assuming) helped her to lower her shields?Oh yeah. In 2005 I could barely say "spaseeba".

YummyPL
06-06-13, 17:25
as to the words no western girl ever wrote to you, and never would, but i doubt (you just have to show off more money, while in 2nd and 3rd world countries your "status of foreigner" guarantees for you) , if you pay my expenses for a trip to wherever (like your ukrainian girlfriend, i don't want money) , say russia, i'll write to you words that will turn you into a gay!eg,

your words are no doubt mostly true. i think they are words of wisdom and did not come off as preachy to me. i enjoy and appreciate your posts. but as some of our friends have posted in the past, it is more than just money. as far as my personal wealth, while i am far from wealth by western standards, and certainly even moscow standards, i do pretty well money-wise for ukraine.

but the girl that i speak of is actually pretty special. if she does not really love me, she thinks that she does. i have been to the philippines, thailand, dr, and a few other places where what you say is certainly true. i also date a lot of 'freebies' that take some maintenance (although none are high maintenance). i am pretty good at judging women.

this girl i speak of is a leftist semi-buddhist marxist. in 12 days that included a trip to odessa from kiev, i spent a total of $800 usd including all food, lodging, and accommodations, everything. i have spent $800 in one night before with other girls. 5 days of the trip i stayed in her apartment.

as some of our esteem friends on these threads have mentioned, there are things that can attract more than wealth. perhaps excitement, being treated well, respect, culture, all play into it. this girl has had a pretty shitty life with guys. she was raped on the streets by 2 guys a few years ago and has had 6 abortions. maybe she is 'damaged goods' but she really is extraordinary and you would never know that she had such a past. further, she wants me to quit my job and move to india with her where we can open a small hotel by the sea and live off my military pension. this girl is not digging for gold.

besides, i did not say she was a stunner. very average face with an excellent athletic body. if i was not hard hearted, i might just fall in love myself.

also, i am a good writer. it helps to get them going before meeting them.

YellowPaul
06-06-13, 17:57
eg,

as some of our esteem friends on these threads have mentioned, there are things that can attract more than wealth. perhaps excitement, being treated well, respect, culture, all play into it. this girl has had a pretty shitty life with guys. she was raped on the streets by 2 guys a few years ago and has had 6 abortions. maybe she is 'damaged goods' but she really is extraordinary and you would never know that she had such a past. further, she wants me to quit my job and move to india with her where we can open a small hotel by the sea and live off my military pension. this girl is not digging for gold.ypl.

sounds like same girl you were talking about when we met up in kiev. salt of the earth type for sure.

one thing i do now when it comes to planning any of type of vacation with a russian / ukrainian girl is i tell them up front she pay for her own airline ticket and personal shopping and i will take of the other expenses. if she has a decent job and really into you enough she will do it. there is certain class of girls in the bigger cities with a decent job and are well travelled. i'm suppose to meet a 28 year old girl from moscow in new york in sept. she is it project manager with her own car and apartment. i got another one who we thinking about meeting up in hong kong too. you really have to hunt for these types but these are out there.

the only time i'm tempted to deviate from she paying her own way is she is really young and hot )))

Gergiev
06-08-13, 03:58
You have also confirmed my suspicions about Yaroslavl as a kind of El Dorado of mongering in Russia. Someday I have to get there. One of the best lays I've ever had, anywhere, was a young Tsyganka (gypsy woman) who lived in Yaroslavl and commuted to Moscow. (sigh)
We astonishedly learnt that unfortunately in that city, in the past capital of Russia for a short while, so probably not too "uncivilized" to a westerner, there are more than 2 girls per man. 600 000 inhabitants= more than 200 000 females alone, cut out old ladies and children you still get a fair number, maybe Borderland will travel there, if he hasn't yet.Hi Strav,

You'd like Yaroslavl, I'm sure, as it's quite a cosmopolitan and pleasant place by the standards of provincial Russia.

However, I'm not too sure about those stats, as given by EG.

That sounds more like 'nearby' Ivanovo than Yaroslavl...

Anyone else venture an opinion?

EastGoing
06-08-13, 16:21
But the girl that I speak of is actually pretty special. If she does not really love me, she thinks that she does.I've fallen in love really a few times, amazingly 4 girls were from 4 different continents. All of them were special in their own way, perhaps because they were staying with me? Were they "special" to my eyes because I was fond of them, while they were actually nothing special, or just special cheats, good at taking advantage of other people's feelings and weaknesses? The last one was even "unique", in fact my decision of just "paying and leaving" is due to the sum of this consideration plus "being fed up", not trust anymore, search of peace of mind and heart,"self defense", etc. All the times I came out brokenhearted, and a couple of times also "brokenwalleted". Not lots of money, because I don't have and never had lots of money, but still all or nearly all I had. The brazilian one used to say "love ends when money ends", think how stupid one must be to fall and stay in love with such a "person", but when you are fond of someone you really become blind and superstupid.

I'm not going to post anymore about this kind of topic since, again, I don't mean to teach or preach anything to anyone, and if I carried on it would like I want to. I wrote this last one just to explain my points of view and resolutions.

Happy mongering (definitely the safest and best option) to all!

However, I'm not too sure about those stats, as given by EG.

That sounds more like 'nearby' Ivanovo than Yaroslavl.I'm not sure either, it's just what the guide said, I don't have the slightest clue, I can only say that I noticed in all places, apart Moscow and Pete, that everywhere seemed to be a desert, empty parks, empty roads, empty big squares, mornings and afternoons, with a nice weather, where are the people, what do they do?

Stravinsky
06-08-13, 18:42
That sounds more like 'nearby' Ivanovo than Yaroslavl...G,

There was a girl who worked at Fantasys several years ago who was from Ivanovo. She was absolutely gorgeous, IMHO. Listening to her story, it seems to confirm what EG said about Yaroslavl--not enough available men and too much competition between the women. So she moved to the big city, hoping to find a good job, and ended up at Fantasys. She didn't think she was anything special, just sort of average, as far as looks are concerned. So, if she was average, I couldn't help but wonder: what do the best Ivanovo has to offer look like?

But it's difficult to say if she was giving me an objective appraisal. Many times, the more beautiful a woman is, the more insecure she will be about her looks. It's difficult to believe she was just average.

But, yes, if you scratch most of working girls in Moscow, you will find someone who came from somewhere else and the cities within a day's train ride from Moscow are typically the feeder markets.

Ivanovo is on the list, as well as Yaroslavl. But then I will see your Ivanovo, and raise you Rybinsk. The 2nd largest city in the Yaroslavl oblast and, most likely the feeder market for Yaroslavl.

So many cities, so little time...

So, let's plan for a trip. We can meet at the Yaroslavskii Vokzal. We should be able to pick up a couple bottles of vodichki, some chyorni xleb and kolbasa, maybe one of those big bottles of agurtsii or pomodori. And some cigarettes, not because I smoke, but because the dyevchyonki are always asking for cigarettes. We'll take the slow train, because the train ride itself is half the fun, and make a grand tour of the provinces.

Though, I definitely want to stop at Rybinsk. It could be productive, or we could just spend the night listening to the crickets. But then, I think I might actually enjoy a night spent listing to the crickets.

до встречи

Dogger862
06-12-13, 11:57
I have a question for those of you that sponsor girls. What is the typical arrangement for paying them? Say you are paying $1000 USD a month. Do you do it start of month, or how? Partial throughout the month? After each meeting?I agree with Jake in that there is no typical arrangement.

Some of the things to consider are : How often are you going to meet, what you are paying for (straight service or incentive based) , how much you are paying, whether it is purely cash-based or are you paying for something else (like Jake's rent example).

Just work it out with the girl. Unlikely you are going to start sponsoring her before meeting, so just another thing to negotiate with her.

Make sure you are quite clear in what the arrangement is all about. Your expectations and hers.

I wrote a post a few years back with some advice for sponsoring. I've been sponsoring Leila for a bit over five years, she is still as hot as she was back in '08. I now pay her through bank transfer, but she's the only one who I have done that for.

Here's the link:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3159-Prices&p=1133165#post1133165

Good luck with it.

Cheers,

Gergiev
06-15-13, 04:06
Ivanovo is on the list.

So, let's plan for a trip. We can meet at the Yaroslavskii Vokzal. We'll take the slow train, because the train ride itself is half the fun, and make a grand tour of the provinces.

We could just spend the night listening to the crickets. But then, I think I might actually enjoy a night spent listing to the crickets.

Oh god, please don't take me back to Ivanovo - once was enough!

But don't worry about taking a 'slow train' - there is no other kind...

Actually, just thinking about it, I don't think it can be done by train.

We'll need to get off at Kostroma and take the 'bus' to Ivanovo.

Which is an experience you'll never forget, riding flat-out in a ramshackle conveyance that literally jumps the tar joinings on the road, every 100 meters or so.

Yep, Strav, we'll need plenty of the old Zim spirit when those other spirits of yours run out - like the great man once sang...

"Flowers on the hillside, bloomin' crazy.

Crickets talkin' back and forth in rhyme.

Blue river runnin' slow and lazy.

I could stay with you forever and never realize the time."

EastGoing
06-15-13, 04:29
Somebody organize a ride on the transiberian train, obviously hopping on and off at train stations on the way (like Novosibirsk, I don't even know where Ivanovo is, but since I don't speak Russian I can't go alone) for a few days. Next year, so there is time to prepare the trip (and save money, LOL!).

As of now, a word of "encouragement" to Yummy, who crossed the frontiers of the german threads to greet me and is now "battling" in Moscow: come on mate, the Russian section of the forum is with you! ;-)

Jake993
06-15-13, 10:48
Somebody organize a ride on the transiberian train, obviously hopping on and off at train stations on the way (like Novosibirsk, I don't even know where Ivanovo is, but since I don't speak Russian I can't go alone) for a few days. Next year, so there is time to prepare the trip (and save money, LOL!).

As of now, a word of "encouragement" to Yummy, who crossed the frontiers of the german threads to greet me and is now "battling" in Moscow: come on mate, the Russian section of the forum is with you! .Go, Yummy go!

Dogger862
06-15-13, 11:51

As of now, a word of "encouragement" to Yummy, who crossed the frontiers of the german threads to greet me and is now "battling" in Moscow: come on mate, the Russian section of the forum is with you! .This is like old threads week!

I can thoroughly recommend the train. Great way to travel across or around Russia. Here's a link to my trans-Siberian journey to give an idea what is possible. I recall someone suggested at the time that there was an easier way to buy tickets to get on and off the train. My way worked OK:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?772-Other-Areas&p=1069438#post1069438

I didn't quite do it with a mongering partner but that would be great fun too!

Cheers

EastGoing
06-15-13, 16:43
Dogger,

Absolutely fantastic! You should have written a book, made a sort of film coverage, a movie, out of it, you should have hired also a (she) cameraman! Actually your partner probably was more useful and gave you more satisfaction than a fellow monger, LOL!

You said you took about one year to plan it, well, we can start now for next summer, obviously also the best time of the year. If we can involve Strav, Prosal and other Russian speaking fellas things will be much easier. Kurenda's info about the correct train ticket is a good starting point, even if probably some things might have changed so far, but that should in better.

Jokes and enthusiasm apart, it's obviously quite difficult to organize such a thing, especially if possibilities (time, money, language, etc.) are not big, actually a huge handicap to the mission, and if this works for a single person, imagine for 2 or more.

Anyway some day somehow I'll take that train and I'll be happy just for having taken it, even if the achievements will surely be much lower than yours, since it will be a pure adventure, if I'm alone I'll not have escort, translator, mamba meetings, etc.

Again, congratulations for your exploit.

EG

Stravinsky
06-15-13, 23:14
Oh god, please don't take me back to Ivanovo - once was enough!G,

That's me--I wait only for my bootheels to be wanderin'...

But I thought you wanted to go back to Ivanovo? We can always skip it, if you've had enough. And I think you're right, looking at the map, there probably is no direct rail link from Yaroslavl to Ivanovo. Although I have to say, that ride on the avtoboos sounds intriguing. :)

Seems to me there must be some kind of skoro poezd from Moscow to Yaroslavl, have to check the train schedules.

I've heard it said, among Russians, that,"Moscow is not in Russia". Doesn't make sense at first, but if you think about it, it's very true. Most of the guys in this forum never get beyond the Boulevard Ring. Some may make it beyond the Garden Ring and only the hardiest of Moscow mongers get beyond MKAD. Even then, it's a different world out there. It would be interesting to take a trip outside of Moscow and see what the real Russia is like.

DavidVanSchuma
06-20-13, 06:29
So what is so bad about Ivanovo?

Gergiev
06-22-13, 04:19
So what is so bad about Ivanovo?
Absolutely nothing, if you don't mind living in a city of half a million people where every street looks like this (with apologies to Barba!) -

But y'know, actually, it's not really too bad.

There's a lot of fun to be had in these places if you just go there with an open mind - better known as the Dogger862 approach!

Gergiev
06-22-13, 04:33
I've heard it said, among Russians, that,"Moscow is not in Russia". Doesn't make sense at first, but if you think about it, it's very true. Most of the guys in this forum never get beyond the Boulevard Ring. Some may make it beyond the Garden Ring and only the hardiest of Moscow mongers get beyond MKAD. Even then, it's a different world out there. It would be interesting to take a trip outside of Moscow and see what the real Russia is like.Strav, I think you'd love it out there.

There's an old Russian saying that goes something like - "to know a country you have to disappear into it".

It's not just the guys in this forum who don't get out there as a lot of Russians never get beyond the 2 big cities and a few other obvious outposts like the Golden Ring, Veliky Novgorod and Kiev when it was a big university city in the old FSU.

As an outsider, I've blundered my way around Moscow, St P, Veliky Novgorod, Kronstadt, Pskov, Vladimir, Suzdal, Ivanovo, Kostroma, Yaroslavl, Rostov Veliky, Pereslavl-Zalessky and Sergiev Posad in my time, drank my fill, chased the local ladies and made a fool of myself in many - or indeed all - of these locations - but all in the very best possible taste, of course!

After all, you don't think the legendary Bez Bezarra was merely 'Pledging His Time' in all these places, do you??? :)

DavidVanSchuma
06-28-13, 22:22
Right on. Ivanovo goes from ugly to worse.

DavidVanSchuma
07-02-13, 15:51
So guys, I took some good advice here and was well worth it. Maybe even too good as the first girl I was 'dating' sees me as the perfect husband and father to her children. Oh my, I got myself into it here. The only problem is that it's true, Moscow and St Petersburg are not the real Russia. Outside the Garden Ring the women are incredibly serious and this particular one basically wants commitment to marriage before even a simple kiss. Even after 2 or 3 dates with many confident attempts to get her inside my apartment, or a kiss don't get me anywhere. But she keeps a very close watch on me, checking whether I sign into mamba and getting into many questions about why I'm out having some drinks with Russian men (somehow she doesn't believe Russian men will want to drink with a foreigner). Unfortunately for me I not enough of a bastard to lead her down this path just for me to get my rocks off. Actually, maybe she isn't good enough looking for me to live with myself doing it, I think I would sell my soul (whats left anyway) if she was 9/10. Anyway, I cut this one loose. I informed her I don't want to disappoint her and we should just be friends as I have a few other bites on Mamba.

Things to note may be, apparently studying English is incredibly popular out in the Russian provinces. I sat down to drinks with 2 Russian men and one stunner of a girl who kept looking at me (pratically with her mouth open salivating) she could understand me but not speak English. Mamba is a bad place to find them, there may be only a few educated enough, intelligent enough and speak enough English to be worth the time. It is a lot of work to pin point these ones. There is another service which would suit younger men, but I won't mention this here. Possibly another time when I'm gone from the area.

The advice about taking the lead, paying for the check etc. It is the key, do not even consider the discussion that the check is split. Just take the check and pay without even flinching. I think this makes a Russian woman incredibly interested because even though they think the western man is sensitive, and it's important to be also a man, giving them this side is the icing on the cake for them. They think Russian men are angry, unhappy, insensitive.

More to come

Jake993
07-03-13, 08:25
They think Russian men are angry, unhappy, insensitive.That's only because it's true!

DavidVanSchuma
07-03-13, 09:23
So I thought I ditched the 1st girl. This is not specific to Russian women, but if the guy tells them "They just want to be friends" it makes them even more curious. She was very intrigued asking questions via sms about if I have any chance or have found any other cute English speaking girls. Well it seems I've hit the jackpot today. In my pre-organization on mamba I even sent copy / paste introduction messages to girls without pictures. One interested me because she listed English. 50 kg and as far as I can remember 24 year old. I totally forgot about this one and it got lost in the many messages but she started messaging me again. Via sms I asked for a photo and bang, oh my lord have I found a hottie. I'm glad I had a warm up with the first girl in terms of dating Russian women, because now I'm onto the main course.

DavidVanSchuma
07-03-13, 20:34
I will take a temporary break from the updates. All I have to say is that this thread is the best thing someone can read before entering Russia. If one has a little game and is brave, but switches it on in this country like they have nothing to lose they will be rewarded.

One thing which I didn't read that is worth adding, if one asks a Russian girl back to their apartment, regardless of how innocent this is. It is taken as meaning to fuck no matter what the circumstances. This is good to know because if the offer is ever taken up, it means that one needs to be ready and turn that game one again.

DavidVanSchuma
07-04-13, 19:10
So I have a question for the experienced of Russia. Have you ever heard of Russian girls lying about their age. In the case saying they are older than they are? E. G. I have this one who claims that she is 25. Somewhat believable expect for such a young looking face. Something is just not quite sitting right. She has a model like stature. 179 cm tall. 50 kg, therefore long skinny legs, arms and tiny breasts. I would rate 8. 5/10 normally and 9/10 if dolled up. It's possible she doesn't get that much attention from men here even though she is very beautiful. The type of girl you see and you think would be great to have in bed, but once there isn't quite the same as a girl with killer curves. Looking at her hands and feet I believe 25 year old (but this could be due to the brutal Russian winters) , I'm not sure if that makes sense but they simply look older than say an 18 year old. But her face just looks too young, and still a few traces of acne though nothing much to notice. I'm seriously thinking 19 or 20 year old. Possibly just looking for a bit of fun with a foreign man, which I may fit in this role. I'm younger than probably most the men on this site and so assume that we wouldn't look like a couple with a large age difference walking on the street if she really was 25.

I have a few ideas about what is going on: perhaps I'm completely wrong, she really is 25.

Otherwise:

1: She is a horny university student looking for a foreign man to spend the summer with for sheer pleasure. Likes walking around with a handsome (or so I've been described) man simply to feel special, or competitively better than other women. When I'm dressed up smart I get many women noticeably checking me out, I know from the past women notice this and it either annoys them or it makes them feel good as they have a man who attracts attention from women. Considering the other 26 year old I've met, I sense a great difference in maturity. Though this could just be individual.

2: I'm horrified by this option but, younger than 18 and watches too much porn. I really don't put her as being under 18 and this would be a big surprise. She can at least hold a reasonable coversation and appears to be educated at university level. I think her English would probably be better if she was younger.

3: A scammer of some description. This also doesn't quite fit. She hasn't been wanting any expensive dinners, drinks etc, never discusses money, seems to have no problem really trying hard to pay for herself (strange, maybe been reading about behavior of Western men). She seemed quite defensive at first really questioning me if I was married, had children before it got more serious. Actually, seems to want nothing more than a man to hold her on the park bench, hand her hand and walk with her.

Some other things which get me a little curious. While waiting for the bus, I was holding her intimately which was all fine with many people around. Actually it was getting her very excited. Until someone came to the bus stop who she said was her "dance teacher" who was male. Even though she didn't want to separate from me holding her, shortly after she decided to take a taxi instead saying it was too late for the bus (which had already taken quite some time). Walked away from the bus stop trying to find a taxi, there were none around so she called one. It seemed like she was really getting a taxi as she saw one, and was thinking it was for her but it wasn't. The taxi which finally came didn't look like a taxi at all, looked like a friends car even though she got into the back seat and was not too comfortable with kissing goodnight.

Didn't post a photo on Mamba, she said she would have too many men writing to her. This is reasonably understandable but this also makes me suspect she could be younger than what she says and doesn't want someone she knows to see her. I wrote to her firstly, got a response but I never wrote back because I must have forgotten. Then a few weeks later she pursued me by writing back. This is very rare behavior I think from Russian women.

She is very beautiful but very insecure, insecurity like that of an highly intelligent 18 or 19 year old, who has simply been too intelligent for boys her age and thinks that she isn't special because she doesn't get their attention.

Clearly watches too much porn. This is will not elaborate on, maybe some other time.

Gergiev
07-06-13, 02:31
Things to note may be, apparently studying English is incredibly popular out in the Russian provinces. I sat down to drinks with 2 Russian men and one stunner of a girl who kept looking at me (pratically with her mouth open salivating) she could understand me but not speak English.

The advice about taking the lead, paying for the check etc. It is the key, do not even consider the discussion that the check is split. Just take the check and pay without even flinching. I think this makes a Russian woman incredibly interested because even though they think the western man is sensitive, and it's important to be also a man, giving them this side is the icing on the cake for them. They think Russian men are angry, unhappy, insensitive.

One thing which I didn't read that is worth adding, if one asks a Russian girl back to their apartment, regardless of how innocent this is. It is taken as meaning to fuck no matter what the circumstances. This is good to know because if the offer is ever taken up, it means that one needs to be ready and turn that game one again.

If one has a little game and is brave, but switches it on in this country like they have nothing to lose they will be rewarded.Well - you're certainly learning, David!

Lots of good and accurate observations there.

I'm old enough to remember what life was like decades ago and that's kinda the way it is in Russia.

The women there are like Western women of the 60s and 70s, over and under-layed with Russian culture and soul.

There can still be a little bit of 'White God Factor' with some of these provincial girls when they meet with Western, English-speaking men.

You have to balance that with the latent xenophobia of the occasional male counterpart, who, in a lot of cases will never have met anyone from the West, and will not appreciate the effect you are having on the female who has turned down the alcoholic advances of himself and his mates, perhaps.

So, enjoy yourself by all means, but just keep your wits about you, as well, and all will be fine...

Stravinsky
07-06-13, 18:53
DVS,

Not sure what your concern is. All women lie about their age, Russians included, but usually to appear younger, not older. Are you concerned that she is under-age?

If this is true, then maybe it is important for her to impress you with her age and maturity.

Sounds like her figure is not so much that of a model, as it is of a dancer.

She is obviously concerned about being recognized, for some reason.

As Gergiev says, enjoy yourself, but be careful and keep your wits about you.

A woman who watches too much porn... now there's a novel concept!

DavidVanSchuma
07-07-13, 13:26
i was a bit paranoid firstly for the **** thing and about it being simply too easy, but everything seems to be ok. i was just curious if anyone had heard before of **** girls pretending to be older here. it can happen elsewhere. but there is no chance she is under 18, i think saying 25 would be too excessive for a 17 year old. realistically they would say just over age like 18 or 19.

your not wrong there strav, you obviously know women, dancer is a much better description.

also, too much porn. i'm not sure about too much but enough. i've seen my fair share of internet porn and at least know the difference between what happens in a porn movie and what generally happens in real life, (not p4p). but when you feel like your in a porn movie because the girl (not a pro) is acting like a porn star is an interesting experience. definitely here if girl agrees to enter your apartment there is little doubt that you will be fucking very shortly. nice afternoon of fucking 3 times, came first after a good session but was still hard and she was still keen so whacked on another condom and went for it until a second orgasm. after a shower and about 15 mins recup was back at it for even longer and she wanted to finish me off bbbj and to my surprise tried to cum shot / facial herself and spat out some saliva at the same time (i don't think i got cum in her mouth). i wasn't really expecting this, on my back, and wasn't aiming at her face and i surprisingly still had a lot of juice in the tank. so it wasn't a successful cumshot, but she still gave it an attempt, only seeing this in porn a lot could make her think this is the thing to do (or ex-man who requested porn-like behavior). so she quite enjoyed it and after was looking at, caressing my dick saying "i really like this". i'd say all over experience and girl 9/10. i will be seeing her again very shortly.

i like the russian women!

Stravinsky
07-08-13, 18:36
I like the Russian women!Sounds like you grabbed the brass ring in this one: 19 year old babe, with a dancer's body and fucks like a porn star.

Careful of the dancers, I'm not saying she's going to pull a Black Swan on you, but they can be temperamental and high-strung.[/QUOTE]

DavidVanSchuma
07-09-13, 07:08
"Grabbed the brass ring", well that is an expression I have never heard and needed to look up, but a very nice one.

I got together again with the 25? Year old for dinner and a walk at the end of the weekend. I learn quickly and an invitation of returning to my apartment is not accepted unless there is some sort of false context to coming. E. G. Looking at some photos, really any excuse will do so long as there is an attempt. She's not interested in actually looking at these it seems. Had another nice session fucking like crazy for a long session and having her finish me off again BBBJ and she seems to love cum, just not yet in her mouth. Shortly after she was saying she needed to be getting home but she couldn't get herself out the door as she was too attached to me, actually it seems she likes rubbing her pussy on me. Something I've never experienced before. I'm convinced she enjoys porn and masturbating. Eventually I just carried her back to the bed and she was keen for round 2 but fucking with clothes still on and panties pulled to the side, no time to remove them. After this walked her home which was a long long walk of at least 45 mins but she is just so keen to have a man in her life it seems.

Meeting again I was somewhat skeptical on her age but she was showing me her vk profile and while it doesn't list an age, everything regarding her story seems to fit in place and would be hard to keep going through with if young. I will call her girl #2.

Girl #1 I ditched at the end of the weekend. Beautiful, high income, large brown eyes, nice tits, curvy body and arse. I had a few interesting dates with her and I was convinced I was going to end it in person before I spent the day with her but just couldn't bring myself to it with her all dolled up and wanting to be holding the magnificent arse she has. But at the end of the day tried to get a kiss and it was terrible and she is simply costing too much to date without any intimacy or affection. Gave her the flick via email. She was also super aggressive about me surfing mamba while still 'dating'.

Girl #2 also had been keeping a watch over me on Mamba and did question me why I've still be logging in. I've given Mamba a small break for now as she is keeping me well drained of energy.

So anyway this weekend I will be venturing off to another city for a bit of adventure. Larger more touristic city which should provide some possibility of picking up in a club, bar scene if I can play the game right.

Stravinsky
07-09-13, 21:58
"Grabbed the brass ring", well that is an expression I have never heard and needed to look up, but a very nice one.The Brass Ring is a game you play while riding a carousel. I think it may be a uniquely American custom, not sure if the carousels in Europe have them, but in the U.S. there is a long dispenser that extends out towards the riders on the carousel. There are rings inside the dispenser and they are just small enough and positioned far enough away from the riders that it takes some skill to grab one of the rings with your finger as you go flying by. But if you succede, you get a prize.

Sounds like you won. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brass_ring

Thanks for the reports, it's good to have a different perspective. Can you tell us what city you will be visiting next?

Bimbo Boy
07-09-13, 22:35
My Moscovite girlfriend has been sent by her company to open a new branch in Ivanovo.

She says it is a beautiful but boring place.

In Russia, Ivanovo is called "the city of brides" because many women work in the textile industry and they make perfect brides: beautiful and not too demanding.

Well, my moscovite girlfriend is beautiful, but demanding. .

She wants me to visit there. No flights. 300km with bad roads. Best option is 5 hours by train!

Kind regards to all!

Oh god, please don't take me back to Ivanovo. Once was enough!

But don't worry about taking a 'slow train'. There is no other kind.

Which is an experience you'll never forget, riding flat-out in a ramshackle conveyance that literally jumps the tar joinings on the road, every 100 meters or so.

Yep, Strav, we'll need plenty of the old Zim spirit when those other spirits of yours run out. Like the great man once sang.

"Flowers on the hillside, bloomin' crazy.

Crickets talkin' back and forth in rhyme.

Blue river runnin' slow and lazy.

I could stay with you forever and never realize the time."

YummyPL
07-10-13, 00:19
Oh god, please don't take me back to Ivanovo. Once was enough!

But don't worry about taking a 'slow train'. There is no other kind.

She wants me to visit there. No flights. 300km with bad roads. Best option is 5 hours by train!

Actually there seems to be a flight now. $280 USD round trip from DME to IWA airports. http://www.rusline.aero/

Why wouldn't you want to return to a city with such a high ratio of women?

Bimbo Boy
07-10-13, 01:11
Actually there seems to be a flight now. $280 USD round trip from DME to IWA airports. http://www.rusline.aero/Spassiba YummyPL!

DavidVanSchuma
07-10-13, 06:15
Yes, the flight from Domodedovo to Ivanovo is comfortable method. Cost approx 100 EUR return.

I had a strangely big change in attitude from the dancer now. Suddenly wanted to put off seeing me for the whole week. She said it would be too hard for herself when I leave. In one way that is a shame because she was such a lucky find, amazing fuck and was lovely. I was happy to stick with her. Oh well, they come and they go. She also had just the right amount of English, bad enough that she speaks Russian frequently to me but good enough that she understands me, for me the perfect amount. Like a wise person once told me,"the best place to learn a new language is in bed". We will see, she was super horny so I can't imagine she will not contact me when she gets that itch which needs to be scratched.

This puts me back to square one as I ditched girl #1. Ivanovo was not an easy place to meet women, so far (even though 2 were a handful). It's not like they attack you on the street. English is not widely spoken enough to start speaking to a girl on the street in English and expect a date or exchange of phone number. It does take some intelligent observation, cunning and opportunistic behavior. I was having a coffee with girl #2 and when I went to pay the bill inside the barrista girl was very excited with a foreigner and the opportunity to speak English. I will be dropping back there for a well needed coffee this afternoon. I think when you get some English conversation out of someone in their work-place which is facing towards the public, this is a perfect opportunity to request a number under the guise of being a foreigner who knows no one.

Back to Mamba also. I will be using the DVS-shotgun approach (free). Go to the top 100 for the city, look at every profile and any which list English send a copy / paste generic "Hello, I would like to get to know you." message until 20 messages have been used. All the others which list English add to favourite list and send message the next day, repeat until there are enough bites to keep you busy. If not enough bites from the 100 list, just head to the search for the city and repeat. There are from my memory 2500 women in the 18. 30 year old bracket in Ivanovo, which would keep someone very busy with this approach and you need to hope for some interest in your profile. 20 messages per day is rather limited. I've learnt not to waste too much time with typing conversation, send your phone number rather soon and request a meeting in person (in public). They like pro-activeness. If you can't speak Russian, don't waste time with google translate. I did this with a few but it would be just way to awkward in public. They get super excited by Russian conversation over mamba but I think they would just be disappointed in person.

Also, Strav. I will be heading to Vladimir for the weekend. I will take some nice clothes to dress up in and find a wingman to visit a night club there. So there are many more tourists moving through Vladimir, which removes a lot of the excitement for Russian girl. In Ivanovo, I don't actually have to say anything interesting, intelligent, or romantic as apparently here I am these things by just being here.

DavidVanSchuma
07-10-13, 15:42
My Moscovite girlfriend has been sent by her company to open a new branch in Ivanovo.

She says it is a beautiful but boring place.Like they say,"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I'm sure there are some people out there in the wide world that consider downtown Kabul or Baghdad beautiful places, others not so. I'm surprised your Muscovite girlfriend really considers it beautiful. Boring place, but there is definitely fun to be found.

YummyPL
07-10-13, 23:43
Back to Mamba also. I will be using the DVS-shotgun approach (free). Go to the top 100 for the city, look at every profile and any which list English send a copy / paste generic "Hello, I would like to get to know you." message until 20 messages have been used. All the others which list English add to favourite list and send message the next day, repeat until there are enough bites to keep you busy. If not enough bites from the 100 list, just head to the search for the city and repeat. There are from my memory 2500 women in the 18. 30 year old bracket in Ivanovo, which would keep someone very busy with this approach and you need to hope for some interest in your profile. 20 messages per day is rather limited. I've learnt not to waste too much time with typing conversation, send your phone number rather soon and request a meeting in person (in public). They like pro-activeness. If you can't speak Russian, don't waste time with google translate. I did this with a few but it would be just way to awkward in public. They get super excited by Russian conversation over mamba but I think they would just be disappointed in person.In contrast to my success other places, I have been doing horribly on Mamba. (

DavidVanSchuma
07-11-13, 05:51
In Ivanovo the Italian expression holds true,"A night without love is a night lost".

Due to me looking down the barrel of another night without the company of a girl I decided to go hit on the cafe girl. The one I spoke to previously was not there but luckily there was another who spoke some English and they girls at the cafe were very excited with a foreigner there. The girl was cute, short and slim, pretty face, blue eyes, brown hair. I would assume around 20 years. So at the end I decided to ask her in a very polite way if I could have her number. First she tried to say that her English is not so good, but I replied that at least I can understand some Russian and I'm sure we would be able to communicate. She had her name tag written in cyrillic, which I used her to at least become more familiar with her and introduce myself using her name to break the ice and she wrote down her number for me. I sent a text message last night saying thanks and asking if she wants to have a drink or walk in the park. No reply yet, maybe I will send again today in cyrillic to see if she is just hestitant because of the language barrier. I understand perfect Rusglish.

I think Russia is still a very classicist society and anyone with enough money to go to a restaurant or cafe, talk to and treat the 'devischka' like they are a servant. I think these girls are usually very cute and probably easily susceptible to flattery and being treated nicely (this holds true for all women). I will see how this adventure away from mamba works out.

Also, the dancer is back on. I just needed to send a love poem by sms to warm her back up again. I think she got annoyed by something I did (or didn't) do. This gives me 2 possibilities for tonight and I hope one comes through.

Mamba was not showing me any love yesterday. Language barrier is a problem. For fun a week ago I found one of the hottest girls I had seen there who listed she spoke Italian so I started a google translate Italian convo with her just to see if she can do any English or French. After 5. 10 mins I told her that I can't speak Italian and we could not communicate so not worth pursuing. She was practically begging for my attention after this saying that she could understand me. Interesting. I find that even though Russian women can understand English they really despise this language for some reason. Strange, I really don't despise other languages and speak a few.

Stravinsky
07-12-13, 05:41
Interesting. I find that even though Russian women can understand English they really despise this language for some reason.She doesn't despise it, she fears it. There was a time, during the Soviet Union, when English was a forbidden language. The only people who spoke English fluently in the CCCP worked for the KGB or Intourist ( a branch of the KGB). Anyone who spoke English too well could be considered suspect. After all, what possible use could anyone have for English, other then to escape to the West?

It is strange that someone who was born after the Soviet Union should still feel this way. I think this is the difference in the provinces. A young woman her age, living and working in Moscow, would have a completely different attitude toward learning and speaking English. But then, Moscow is not in Russia.

Clever trick, reading the name tag in Cyrillic. Russian is not an easy language to learn, but even something as simple as learning the characters and pronunciation of the Cyrillic alphabet (which can be done on the flight over) will be an immense help. Even without knowing the name, it is perfectly acceptable to address any young woman you meet as, "девушка" (dyevushka).

I envy you, having the time and the freedom to explore the "real" Russia.

BTW - I created a thread for Vladimir and also for Ivanovo. It would be helpful to keep specific information about these provincial towns separate, easier to find it that way. You know, in case someone says, "Hey, I'm going to be in Vladimir for 3 days next week. What should I do?" LOL

G.--sounds like Ivanovo is back on the list. Do you remember if there was a toilet on that bus? ;)

DavidVanSchuma
07-12-13, 10:48
I should have been more detailed about my observation of English language hate. This is not specific to the ones I have spoken to, but over mamba many women list English on their profile but will really have no skills here. Others are simply really disliking any English conversation and I get a very aggressive vibe from them. Fair enough about the history Strav. It seems they add it to appear a little more skilled, intelligent or international which is obviously not a problem if only planning to hear blah blah from men in Russian. The ones I had meetings with have been more outward thinking and international minded and liked the opportunity to speak English. IMHO it seems on mamba, the more attractive the girl is the less likely she is going to be speaking English. Obviously has no problems attracting enough attention from Russian men.

So the dancer dropped me. She cancelled a date saying she forgot about ballet class (can't argue there) and then said no more meetings because it is senseless having a short relationship with only the prospect of "keeping in contact". I guess this was the best possible outcome because I was not planning of keeping in contact with her once I'm gone. I still hope for some farewell pornstar fucking though. Honestly, I'm still convinced that she must be 18 or 19, judging by the other women I've met so far she is just so young.

I didn't chase the cafe girl anymore by phone, but yes, some Russian skills go a long way and this is clear on other dates. I had some luck fishing on mamba again. Lined up a very nice looking blonde for next week. And I actually was fished by a 30 YO half Korean half Russian woman who came out for tea and a walk in the park last night. Nice and interesting but I didn't pull any moves with her, I just wasn't getting the vibes, closeness and opportunity. She was fun and had a great sense of humor, fantastic English and was attractive enough but with the complication of having a 10 year old daughter and being understandably cautious. She did tell me that 50% of the mothers at her daughters school are single mothers. I'm sure you other guys have noticed there are an incredibly large number of these women in their 20s with a child or 2 and divorced.

I'm sure this matter of divorce and young marriage is very complicated. Obviously if a 19 year old girl meets 19 year old boy, the 19 year old girl is going to be thinking much smarter, is more mature mentally and is already wanting marriage compounded by possible religious problems of no sex before marriage. 19 year old boy is simply thinking with his dick and how he is going to put it to use as fast as possible resulting in a fast marriage. Etc. No wonder the guys here like to stray.

Anyway, I'll keep these posts to the 'dating Russian women' because I'm not doing any P4P here, I can keep my hands full for free. If I have any information on the P4P scene I will post to the city threads. In Ivanovo I did get a quote to 5000 RUB for 2 hours, which is normal price for here. Fortunately dating the women here is quite cost effective and 3 'expensive' dinners would likely not even get over the 5000 RUB mark especially because the women here seem not to like drinking wine. A very effective date here is going for a pot of tea and a walk in the park, costs 200 RUB and is very well received. They are definitely not demanding like Muscovite girls, but they are more traditional when it comes to not wanting a 'boyfriend' but a husband. I think Muscovite girls are more realistic in that 'boyfriend' will hopefully turn into 'husband' but if not they at least are not waiting in the cold by themselves.

YummyPL
07-12-13, 23:51
I'm sure this matter of divorce and young marriage is very complicated. Obviously if a 19 year old girl meets 19 year old boy, the 19 year old girl is going to be thinking much smarter, is more mature mentally and is already wanting marriage compounded by possible religious problems of no sex before marriage. 19 year old boy is simply thinking with his dick and how he is going to put it to use as fast as possible resulting in a fast marriage. Etc. No wonder the guys here like to stray.It is fucking crazy. Not one of the three girls I was fucking without a condom was using any birth control at all. Two asked me to cum outside them originally and one of those agreed to letting me cum inside her after I asked after a couple of times. None of them had any control with whether or not I would cum inside them. None of them had any idea I had a vasectomy and probably would not be dating me if they knew that I did.

Gergiev
07-13-13, 03:44
I will be heading to Vladimir for the weekend. I will take some nice clothes to dress up in and find a wingman to visit a night club there. So there are many more tourists moving through Vladimir, which removes a lot of the excitement for Russian girl. In Ivanovo, I don't actually have to say anything interesting, intelligent, or romantic as apparently here I am these things by just being here.Not necessarily.

In Vladimir, most tourists visit during the day for a few hours and move on.

Even independent ones usually spend the first part of the day in Vladimir and then take the bus to Suzdal for the night.

If you're out and about in Vlad after dark, you won't meet many or indeed any foreigners.

By the way, you could do worse then start your evening with a bite to eat on the verandah at the back of the Hotel Vladimir and see if there's any visitors/potential 'wingmen' around.

Later on, there's a karaoke place on the same side of the main street where you might just get lucky.

But most young Russians meet up at the open spaces around the side and back of the Assumption Cathedral...

EastGoing
07-13-13, 04:36
None of them had any idea I had a vasectomy and probably would not be dating me if they knew that I did.Maybe they take pills and lied to you, or they were quite sure they wouldn't get pregnant out of counting the days, just to make you feel a great Casanova striking at once their tender hearts. I don't want to discuss the topic of having sex at first date with a stranger (because that's what you actually were to each other) , nor the fact of doing it without condom (I'm soon going to NRW and I might, hopefully not, give in in AO clubs) , but did you ever think they might want to get pregnant?

Sorry for insisting in looking for some cheating, but all seems too fast and too deep for being in good faith, even the more naive girls should have a minimum common sense.

YummyPL
07-13-13, 11:58
, but did you ever think they might want to get pregnant? .That is exactly what I think. I suspect that they think I am a nice enough guy that I would take care of them if such a thing were to happen.

EastGoing
07-13-13, 14:28
That is exactly what I think. I suspect that they think I am a nice enough guy that I would take care of them if such a thing were to happen.Ok, so, you left on June 22nd after 8 days of repeated inseminations, today is 13th, soon you'll get good news, LOL!

P. S. Am I right supposing that by touching or looking at your cum, one can clearly notice you had vasectomy? It should be not thick or sticky, just "water" from prostate and some glands, correct?

YummyPL
07-13-13, 23:21
Ok, so, you left on June 22nd after 8 days of repeated inseminations, today is 13th, soon you'll get good news, LOL!

P. S. Am I right supposing that by touching or looking at your cum, one can clearly notice you had vasectomy? It should be not thick or sticky, just "water" from prostate and some glands, correct?I saw no difference before and after the vasectomy in what the cum looked like.

DavidVanSchuma
07-14-13, 19:31
I think that the pregnancy thing is an attempted method to trap the Russian men and secure one. To do everything to make it difficult for them to leave. Depending on the type of guy, it still takes a lot to just walk away from a pregnant woman if your families are rather intertwined and you have some history. Obviously this doesn't work for a foreigner who will just leave the country and you would have hopefully not divulged too much information about yourself.

EastGoing
07-15-13, 02:19
Actually, to give hard time to a guy, they don't need to really get pregnant. How would you feel if a girl whose pussy you filled with cum told you "I'm pregnant"? Or even only late on her cycle? If she asked money for abortion? If she said it's yours? If she wanted to be married? Or she wanted support for her and the baby? A big big problem, with little or nothing you can do to solve it, especially depending on the requests you get. Of course you'll want to know if she's really pregnant, if by you, but she may not cooperate, anyway still a lot of trouble. And the fact of being far away has its pros and cons, however a disaster, from all points of view, whether you believe her or not, whether you'd like to keep her (or "both") or not, whether it's true or not, you know you did it and you won't have peace anymore. Luckily for our hero, Yummy, he's sure that a claim would be an invention or the evidence that the girls were not going just with him, so nothing to fear. If that happens to him, the LOLs will cross the ocean! Ahahahahah

Jake993
07-15-13, 09:23
I think that the pregnancy thing is an attempted method to trap the Russian men and secure one. To do everything to make it difficult for them to leave. Depending on the type of guy, it still takes a lot to just walk away from a pregnant woman if your families are rather intertwined and you have some history. Obviously this doesn't work for a foreigner who will just leave the country and you would have hopefully not divulged too much information about yourself.Not to contradict you, but I have observed that just the opposite is often true in Russia. The local guys often refuse to wear condoms and unplanned pregnancies are commonplace amongst Russian girls. Medical care is provided by the state so getting an abortion is no big thing. DNA testing for paternal proof is not that popular yet so a Russian guy who wants to "walk away" needs only call his girlfriend a sl*t and say the baby is not his.

If anything, Western guys who impregnate Russian girls tend NOT just to fly away. My neighbor's sister works for a Russian department of social services that deals with single mothers and says that unplanned pregnancies from foreign guys are almost insignificant. And in those cases they DO hear about, the foreigner most often act responsibly and offers assistance. Ironically, she says that the BIGGER problem is that the foreigners often claim paternal rights and want to become a part of the child's life. In some cases, it's a dream come true and in other cases it's a nightmare.

However, like our friend, I was "snipped" years ago and don't worry about such things on the occasions that I have un-protected sex with local girls.

DavidVanSchuma
07-15-13, 09:56
Interestingly I was speaking with a 22 yo Russian girl on Saturday night, she was informing me that the government here has been making abortion options more and more difficult, from what I understood possibly down to the one medical procedure from a number of options a few years back, for 2 reasons: To secure the religious vote and to increase the birth rate.

DavidVanSchuma
07-20-13, 07:46
So guys, looks like Mamba had been doing well for me. I'm 2 from 3. Enjoyable time with girl number 3 last night. 2 sessions at night and one in the morning, she was very proactive in bed and a great fuck. Wasn't as freaky as the dancer but otherwise great give her 7/10 attractiveness and 8/10 for sex and I've paid for sex from less attractive women. Regretfully. She introduced me to a great source of women here to tap, I just have to try and ditch her from this so I can roam free.

DianaRus
04-14-15, 17:10
For real good service recommend escorts agency. They watching for health of girl, try to make good pictures and took just best one http://www.vipescort-moscow.com/.

GermanBoy 2
11-08-15, 17:16
Dear fellows.

In preparation to a moscow trip I signed up at Mamba, and did some nice Chats over there. Would like to have some questions to experienced fellows in here. At Mamba I could find 3 types of Girls.

1.) They say clear that they do not want blabla, they want to meet. And they want to have a gratification. Offers have between from 10000 rub for one our till 100000 rub for the whole night. I have no idea. Do you think this Price is ok?

2.) They start a very short blabla conversation, but changed into the Meeting-for-Money-mode quickly. Price more or less then the others.

3.) Girls do not say one word about Money or sex, but in general open to meet. That's my biggest question: what Kind of could they be?

I am looking only in the 18 - 25 years section.

CumerBareback
03-18-16, 08:31
Dear fellows.

In preparation to a moscow trip I signed up at Mamba, and did some nice Chats over there. Would like to have some questions to experienced fellows in here. At Mamba I could find 3 types of Girls.

1.) They say clear that they do not want blabla, they want to meet. And they want to have a gratification. Offers have between from 10000 rub for one our till 100000 rub for the whole night. I have no idea. Do you think this Price is ok?

2.) They start a very short blabla conversation, but changed into the Meeting-for-Money-mode quickly. Price more or less then the others.

3.) Girls do not say one word about Money or sex, but in general open to meet. That's my biggest question: what Kind of could they be?

I am looking only in the 18 - 25 years section.Section 1 girls are professional hooker who arr using Mamba as another platform to look for clients. Some of them I have also seen on rusdosug or intimacy. Please never pay 100000 for a night. From my experience 40000 for s super stunner is fine. These days it is difficult from women in Moscow to find clients. Section 2 and 3 are more or less the same. I would assume that your section 3 dates would also expect even a present when you meet them. Section 2 is a bit more professional than 3. These girls not only meeting for money, but looking also for something fix. Again 3 more obviously then 2. I personally prefer to meet with your 2 and three section for a real girl friend experience. Just with section 3 girls emotions will get involved quickly.

KareteKid90
07-30-17, 15:45
Hello,

Which websites are best to find long term girl friend? So far, just mamba and russiancupid.com came into my knowledge, can you advise anything else? And according to your experience, with mamba and russiancupid.com, can I get good results on average?

Thank you,

Karete.

Jesterl
01-14-19, 10:17
She doesn't despise it, she fears it. There was a time, during the Soviet Union, when English was a forbidden language. The only people who spoke English fluently in the CCCP worked for the KGB or Intourist ( a branch of the KGB). Anyone who spoke English too well could be considered suspect. After all, what possible use could anyone have for English, other then to escape to the West?

It is strange that someone who was born after the Soviet Union should still feel this way. I think this is the difference in the provinces. A young woman her age, living and working in Moscow, would have a completely different attitude toward learning and speaking English. But then, Moscow is not in Russia.

Clever trick, reading the name tag in Cyrillic. Russian is not an easy language to learn, but even something as simple as learning the characters and pronunciation of the Cyrillic alphabet (which can be done on the flight over) will be an immense help. Even without knowing the name, it is perfectly acceptable to address any young woman you meet as, "девушка" (dyevushka).

I envy you, having the time and the freedom to explore the "real" Russia.

BTW - I created a thread for Vladimir and also for Ivanovo. It would be helpful to keep specific information about these provincial towns separate, easier to find it that way. You know, in case someone says, "Hey, I'm going to be in Vladimir for 3 days next week. What should I do?" LOL

G.--sounds like Ivanovo is back on the list. Do you remember if there was a toilet on that bus? ;)Learning a foreign language was required in the world-class education system in the USSR. English was one of the subjects.

GarryB
10-23-20, 12:46
For real good service recommend escorts agency. They watching for health of girl, try to make good pictures and took just best one vipescort-moscow.com.It's too expensive, you can just meet a girl from Russia on https://j4l.com, first of all, it can be not just sex but relationships, and secondly, they were not used by everyone in a row,

JeffThorsen777
12-24-20, 14:50
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.