PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery Discussions

Mabuse
06-20-08, 21:21
Hi,

I send some photos from 2007.The small one, Vera, I meet her, daytime, at the lobby at Park Lane Hotel. I think she was leaving from another meeting. She goes to CJ also. Outside CJ the other girls beat her up, she says. The picture, her own position.

The other one is Jania from Retro.

Mojohojo
06-25-08, 01:29
Sorry for asking but are these preggos around during the day or at night?

I met this girl in blok M and she was wearing some wide clothes. When I invited her to my hotel, I had no idea that she was pregnant (but maybe I am a bit naive). After undressing she proudly showed her belly and I really saw no reason to send her away. We had great fun together and she enjoyed a lot of different positions, except missionary.

Enjoy,

NO

Norway632
06-26-08, 02:21
Sorry for asking but are these preggos around during the day or at night?There was one at Top Gun two weeks ago on Saturday.

Warbucks
07-06-08, 18:57
......sex: a+

my sexual wishes are, i admit a little extraordinary. she likes to give a striptease showing of her tits, and spreading her pussy and ass cheeks in the most explicit ways. she behaves strictly submissive and gives a fantastic body to body massage. i had her kiss me everywhere and had her lick my clean asshole too. she sucked on my nipples while jerking me off and massaging my balls. in between cock sucking she hit herself with my dick on her cheeks and tongue while looking flirtatiously at me. her blowjobs are magnificently deep and intense. i instructed her to turn around to bent down, arch her back and to give me a close-up peek at her pussy and asshole. i immediately started fucking her pussy in an upright position. i kept fucking her until i came and then moved on into her asshole after i changed the condom. i fucked her ass for at least twenty minutes during which she had several orgasms. her asshole stayed open after i retreated. i could look straight into it! i really never saw that before.

later i took her up the ass for a second time while she was lying flat on her back with her legs high up into the air, her calves pressed against my shoulders. she was bent double like a swiss knife and had nowhere to go. meanwhile i was pounding into her asshole again. i noticed that she tried to use her anal muscles to get me off quickly. i french kissed her continuously and also spat in her mouth. overall, she received five loads of cum in six hours. i don’t know exactly how often she came. when she left i saw that she walked slightly queer probably because of all that hard fucking i did into her.

rates: b+

very reasonable priced. three hours: 300. 000 idr, six hours: 500. 000 idr and a one-night-stand for 1. 000. 000 idr. i took her to my place so i didn’t have to pay extra for the hotel room expenses. but before the sex we went out for dinner and drank a few glasses of wine.

working hours: c

violet is only a part timer, highly sought after and therefore often occupied. she only makes appointments for the weekend. and only on very special occasions she is willing to have sex-dates during the workweek. just offer her up to 25% percent extra on top of her basic fees. she is a busy little bee so it might not be easy to visit her spontaneously.

conclusion

violet is a lovely chinese-indonesian lady who gives you good value for money! she is hiv free, healthy and hygienic and expects you to be the same.[/blue][/size]

simply amazing.

Paul Peters
07-06-08, 22:51
Her photos dont show she's blind.

nani - 600k all night with 3 shots no complaints. Wears glasses in the bar cuz she's a blind as a bat ! Guess she would be there most nights. Recommended fro nice smile and freindliness

Memekman
07-07-08, 03:16
This attractive Indonesian lady is single, age 31. At first sight, her eyes, mouth and well curved body attract immediate attention. She has a firm round butt and nice breasts with brown nipples. Her skin is fair and soft and she is all about sex and orgasms.

Violet is a lovely Chinese-Indonesian lady who gives you good value for money! She is HIV free, healthy and hygienic and expects you to be the same.

I uploaded my latest photo session with her. More photo's will follow shortly.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Fantastic. Look forward eagerly to the next set of pics. Tried to PM you but couldn't. Guess that you must be flooded with PMs from guys asking you for full details! Lucky guy!!

Lorenzo
07-07-08, 05:25
She is HIV free.....
How do you know this?

Marad39
07-07-08, 21:56
Hi Mate,

Agree, a truely beautiful body and **** pictures. Her face goes well with her well endowed body and pussy. You should try to blue so that you can fuck her for three full hours.. I would have done the same...Lucky fellow..

Keep pumping for a long time..

Thanks alot for the positive comments on my previous report. Violet is an amazing good fuck, a classy ***** who really puts her heart and soul into her work. I know that she maintains a semi closed ring of fixed customers, so it's quite difficult to make use of her services as an outsider. So far, I have always been completely satisfied.

Especially the blow jobs and the anal sex are great! I can’t remember any other woman who can suck dick so skillfully. Also brilliant is, how she used her sphincter to massage my engorged dick to orgasm. Her pussy is bald, tight, well trained and quite exceptional.

Check it out she has a little birth mark on her clit! I must admit she is very beautiful. I cannot think of another girl that could surpass her in terms of price/quality ratio. The only disadvantage is that maybe she is so good that you just don’t have the energy to fuck her non-stop for three hours.

I also uploaded a new batch of photo's for you to enjoy!

Vin Zoolander
07-08-08, 01:59
aw! excellent choice, mate! would have bonk her whole night too if i were you. she has a smashing body and not to mention, her sweet-looking pussy.

btw, care to share her? would like to have a go at her too, you know.

cheers and man, you're a choice!

accommodation: d

boarding house regulations restrict violet to receive any of her sex-dates in her room. this means you might have to spend extra money on a hotel room if you want to have a go at her and cannot take her to your own place.

the sex date: a

this attractive indonesian lady is single, age 31. at first sight, her eyes, mouth and well curved body attract immediate attention. she has a firm round butt and nice breasts with brown nipples. her skin is fair and soft and she is all about sex and orgasms.

those among you who are familiar with asian women will instantly notice that she is at least partially from chinese origin. violet is not as short as most of the other women in jakarta.

she has a friendly face and unlike most other women, who mostly look vulgar with their neon bright colored outfits, violet is dressed in good taste. she is polite, well mannered, modest and subservient. she has a classy metropolitan attitude. her english is proficient and she only dates foreigners.

conversation, general work attitude: b+

as far as i know violet is a very communicative person. i already visited her more then eight times. she always makes me feel very much welcome. she answers all my questions and is open to conversation, if that is what you want. she doesn’t try to push you away when you want to screw her again even if you can see that she is already a bit tired. totally cool chick!

sex: a+

my sexual wishes are, i admit a little extraordinary. she likes to give a striptease showing of her tits, and spreading her pussy and ass cheeks in the most explicit ways. she behaves strictly submissive and gives a fantastic body to body massage. i had her kiss me everywhere and had her lick my clean asshole too. she sucked on my nipples while jerking me off and massaging my balls. in between cock sucking she hit herself with my dick on her cheeks and tongue while looking flirtatiously at me. her blowjobs are magnificently deep and intense. i instructed her to turn around to bent down, arch her back and to give me a close-up peek at her pussy and asshole. i immediately started fucking her pussy in an upright position. i kept fucking her until i came and then moved on into her asshole after i changed the condom. i fucked her ass for at least twenty minutes during which she had several orgasms. her asshole stayed open after i retreated. i could look straight into it! i really never saw that before.

later i took her up the ass for a second time while she was lying flat on her back with her legs high up into the air, her calves pressed against my shoulders. she was bent double like a swiss knife and had nowhere to go. meanwhile i was pounding into her asshole again. i noticed that she tried to use her anal muscles to get me off quickly. i french kissed her continuously and also spat in her mouth. overall, she received five loads of cum in six hours. i don’t know exactly how often she came. when she left i saw that she walked slightly queer probably because of all that hard fucking i did into her.

rates: b+

very reasonable priced. three hours: 300. 000 idr, six hours: 500. 000 idr and a one-night-stand for 1. 000. 000 idr. i took her to my place so i didn’t have to pay extra for the hotel room expenses. but before the sex we went out for dinner and drank a few glasses of wine.

working hours: c

violet is only a part timer, highly sought after and therefore often occupied. she only makes appointments for the weekend. and only on very special occasions she is willing to have sex-dates during the workweek. just offer her up to 25% percent extra on top of her basic fees. she is a busy little bee so it might not be easy to visit her spontaneously.

conclusion

violet is a lovely chinese-indonesian lady who gives you good value for money! she is hiv free, healthy and hygienic and expects you to be the same.

i uploaded my latest photo session with her. more photo's will follow shortly.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Blacka0
07-09-08, 16:39
She looks very nice.

Almost like a cinetron artist.

Menteng
07-09-08, 20:11
Called her over, and my fried did the negotiation. We finally agreed to IDR400k & she agreed to come back to the hotel with me.

Late, my friend told me that her actual going rate was IDR1.4 million!! Damn...i was lucky. Managed to get some pics of her...sorry, promised to conceal her identity.

Hmm, lucky you! I'd really like to "know" her too! But, in all my tens of times and JAD2's hundreds of times of visits to TC (not to mention the other monger's), there has never been a girl who charges 1,4 million there.

Your friend sure knows how to make you feel the king of the world ;)

Smoothy
07-10-08, 07:43
there has never been a girl who charges 1,4 million there.

Your friend sure knows how to make you feel the king of the world ;)

Actually, that depends on what the mamasan negotiates. I could see her trying to get 1.4 million for taking one of the girls out for the entire night. It's not a fair price, but I can see her asking that. Joining the girl in TC for an hour in the back room will be about 250k. But taking them home is a different matter. I would never pay that much, but I could definitely see the mamasan asking that much upon initial negotiation.

I was in a similar place not too long ago and some guy was sending an sms to the girl I was sitting with asking her to go to Bali with him. I thought that was pretty hilarious in the first place to ask a massage girl who is controlled by a mamasan to go to Bali, but that's beside the point. Anyway, the girl agreed to go to Bali for the weekend, but the mamasan wanted 3 million rupiah. It was only going to be a Friday and Saturday, and she would be back Sunday. However, losing friday and saturday night's earnings from a popular girl is not something that mamasan wanted. I'm not sure if the guy went for it or not.

Dr. Beat
07-10-08, 12:51
Way to go Razerus!!

I would really appreciate your sending me the contact number of your friend in Jakarta who can help me with some local talent hunting! Thanks a million in advance....

Had a wild weekend in Jakarta recently (thank god for low budget airlines). Met up with an old friend who is also a supir. He immediately agree to take me around for a wild sex adventure. My friend took me to Today Country. Best thing about my friend is that he knows all the bouncers, so we got in for free. The girls here are quite young but none wanted to spend an all-nighter. Finally saw this one hot chick standing in a corner with a friend. She started dancing alone to the music & i immediately had a hard-on watchin her moves. Called her over, and my fried did the negotiation. We finally agreed to IDR400k & she agreed to come back to the hotel with me. One setback though...her 'friend' was actually her mamasan.

We got back to the hotel & she looked worried. I reassured her that we would have casual sex...no freaky stuff. She started to undress & my eyes almost popped out watching her beautiful 19-yr old body.Her young breasts were pointers. Finally, i had my evil ways with her. She kept stoppping me from suing on her breasts as she kept giggling. I didn't care & ket sucking on those gorgeous tits as i violated her body. She got into the cowgirl position and i thrusted vicious & hard inside her...she was almost screamed after feeling my hard pace. After about almost 30 minutes, i finally popped a huge load inside her. After the deed, she was very bashful & kept saying how sore her pussy is sore (in a good way). She dressed up& went on her way. Late, my friend told me that her actual going rate was IDR1.4 million!! Damn...i was lucky. Managed to get some pics of her...sorry, promised to conceal her identity.

P/s: Any bros wanting to have a really good time at Jakarta, contact my friend wose a driver at Karya Bahana Hotel. He can use the extra bucks. Sorry, not trying to advertise his services but just helping out an old friend.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Memekman
07-11-08, 04:17
Menteng is 100% CORRECT.

HaHa. I love TC and the girls there but 1. 4M IDR? I don't think so.

The only time other than for top talent in Malioboro I paid close to 1. 4M was for these 4 girls, haha

The setting particularly the bedcover would be very familiar to Jakarta mongerers. Maribaya right?

Jkt After Dark 2
07-11-08, 07:26
.... Finally saw this one hot chick standing in a corner with a friend. She started dancing alone to the music & i immediately had a hard-on watchin her moves. Called her over, and my fried did the negotiation. We finally agreed to IDR400k & she agreed to come back to the hotel with me. One setback though...her 'friend' was actually her mamasan.

.... She started to undress & my eyes almost popped out watching her beautiful 19-yr old body.Her young breasts were pointers. .... Late, my friend told me that her actual going rate was IDR1.4 million!! Damn...i was lucky. Managed to get some pics of her...sorry, promised to conceal her identity.
Razerus,

I forgot her name. But, she is definitely in her mid 20's. Living in Kelapa Gading area. She goes to YAI college taking accounting. She is one of the freelance who charge 300K (house girls and most freelance charge 150K), but when they don't have money they take 150K. And, yes, I have heard she also work millions Rp. profile clients. But, only a fool pays that figure when in fact she is available for 300K at TC.

A good catch. But, nothing impressive.

Menteng,

How are you doing mate?

BTW, as of now, Scooter Pie hold the record of mongering in Jakarta: 15 days straight. :D

JAKARTA AFTER DARK

Simian
07-12-08, 13:57
Hi Razerous,

Great report but where is the Travel Hotel you mention?

Mighty Spearsman
07-13-08, 03:34
Hi Razerous,

Great report but where is the Travel Hotel you mention?
One of the main east-west roads in the Kota section of Jakarta is Jalan Mangga Besar; Lokasari Plaza is located on this road (that's where TC is located), and there are many other mps and other places located on or just off this road.

Hotel Travel is located on Jalan Mangga Besar VIII which is one of the side roads off of Jalan Mangga Besar, not far from Lokasari Plaza. If you're coming from Jl. Mangga Besar, you will find Hotel Travel on the left-hand side. Use the door on the far left (as you face the hotel), that's the door to the bar area where you'll find 30-50 girls on duty. For further details, use the "Advanced Search" function, there's been several posts written about this place.

I look forward to reading a trip report from you after you visit this place.

Memekman
07-15-08, 07:53
That 4-some was at the Melawai.Hi Scooter,

I hope you are getting over your heartbreak. The bar at the Melawai is know as Maribaya. The daisy-chain is incomplete without you. But I guess someone had to record the event for posterity. Right?

Admin
07-25-08, 05:56
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women (who were always women) for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Ivor Longone
08-08-08, 06:44
DAMN. Don't know her but nice.I do :) she is good.

Rich Mahogany
08-08-08, 12:47
I posted this girl many months ago, but thought I'd post some new ones of her I found lying around. She's from Jakarta, Melawai brothel, you know (6th floor).
See ya~

Be curious to know if anyone knows her.WOW she is the hottest girl I've seen on this website, amazing.

Knight 1001
08-19-08, 07:05
...... They end up dancing totally naked and simulating having sex ... a real turn on I tell you guys ...

I do not wish to name the place here to avoid the owners having problems with the authorities, (though I understand the latter get paid to close their eyes on what's happening in there, but all the same) ...

Enjoy

Sorry guys but I have learnt during my last trip in Jakarta that the city governor has restricted the nude dancing in clubs and spas to special occasions such as anniversaries etc.

It seems that some schmuck has sent him MMS of the nude dancers and accused him of sponsoring that, and I am sure you get the meaning ... Pity really ...

However, you should call into the spas and clubs and ask if and when they'd hold nude dancing sessions as I cannot believe that in Jakarta anyone would follow any set rule ... It's all a matter of how much you pay and to whom ...

Good luck

Blueboykkk
08-25-08, 16:17
I travel to Jakarta, nearby Tamam Anggrek Hall. But how can i find a girl in this hall. I go arround for a long time, but find no place.

Mighty Spearsman
08-26-08, 06:31
I travel to Jakarta, nearby Tamam Anggrek Hall. But how can i find a girl in this hall. I go arround for a long time, but find no place.
You have posted in the wrong thread, as your question has nothing to do with the "photo" gallery. I will answer your question elsewhere, in a more appropriate thread.

Mandiri
08-29-08, 15:08
I posted this girl many months ago, but thought I'd post some new ones of her I found lying around. She's from Jakarta, Melawai brothel, you know (6th floor).
See ya~

Be curious to know if anyone knows her.

Wow, looks like a high-end pic/environment on this pic for such a low end place... I guess you got her details at the Melawai to then do her off-site ???

Mandiri
08-29-08, 15:10
Looks like the dry season for pics in Indonesia these days. Here is a first serie to keep the forum alive a bit.

The quality is not great I admit, but that was the best the cam and connection were giving me. I cleaned them for noise as much as I could.

She's chinese Indo and it took quite some time to convince her to strip and play in front of the cam. Once she got going ... mmmmmm ... really nice to watch. A very nice girl indeed.

next serie will that of an Indo virgin who can't wait not to be that hehehe ...

Enjoy
Hey Mr Knight, I thought you had left Indonesia. U back in town ?

Sugars
09-09-08, 21:47
2 new ones for you eyes guys. The first one did not allow fully naked pics but she had a gorgeously sexy body.

The second one, of which I have only screen captures shown here, started getting fired up on webcam and then you guess the rest. She was really horny. Come to think of it ... both of them were.

Enjoy.May I ask where did you meet the second one?

Chris M 92
09-09-08, 22:29
More of the same.Brilliant pictures, amazing!

Knight 1001
09-11-08, 10:44
Hey Mr Knight, I thought you had left Indonesia. U back in town ?Hahahaha. I wish I'd been back for good Bro. No, that was just a short trip to remind myself I was still made of flesh and blood. However, I still plan to come back for good. Sometime in the not so far future.

Enjoy Jakarta guys. Those who live there should thank god everyday.

Cheers

Knight 1001
09-11-08, 10:47
May I ask where did you meet the second one?It all starts with a chat ... after contacts on the various sites such as friendster et all , look in the forum, it is well documented. Try Bulai's messages, they are very informative.

Cheers