PDA

View Full Version : Kerala

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Foreign Indian
08-24-10, 15:42
Hi Malayalamone

Welcome, and no problem,

OK here is the report as I promised.

My finding- TVM is not that dead. You just need to put some effort.

A

Thanks Foriegn Indian and All Saints - without you folks this would have not been possible

Chrisde99
08-27-10, 03:17
I will be arriving in Cochin on Sept 23 for a few days. Would be very grateful if any one could provide contacts. I plan to stay in a 5 star hotel. Would reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore.

Chris.

On The Wings
08-27-10, 11:25
I will be arriving in Cochin on Sept 23 for a few days. Would be very grateful if any one could provide contacts. There seems to be a lot of invisible barriers on all fronts as far as Kochi is concerned. MPs and other service providers are maintaining a low level and without any direct well know contact. Its difficult to reach them. And finally what would be stores could not be ensured.

The best option is-if it's 5* hotel/Malabar or others-try out the spa. No hesitation, make yr request. I am sure it will give the desired results. Don't experiment Ads in Dailies-not knowing the oriental it could be a tough terrain.

Cosmo Kramer69
08-30-10, 06:47
This is my first FR here. It's actually a copy of the one I posted on another forum posting here for the benefit of non-members there, so forgive me if it seems like a repeat.

Called up a couple of numbers from the newspaper and one guy agreed he has a girl for 2. 5K. I thought I'll TOFTT (Take One For The Team) and report back even if it was a bad one. He asked me to come to Vy****a and on reaching there, asked me to get to a particular spot, where I was picked up by someone on a two-wheeler. Went in to E***r (about a couple of kms inside). He showed me the picture of the gal and I wasn't impressed, but see above

On reaching the place (he dropped me off a bit before the house and asked me to walk in) we got to the room (only fan, no a/c), saw the girl. VERY average looks, belly lard. Anyways, we got down to business. OK kissing (can't really say DFK. Like Robin Williams said about Julia Robers. "some people wear condoms in their mouths"), quick and half-hearted BBBJ and I was eager to just get out. So finished quickly in mish, took a quick shower and got the hell out of there.

On the way out, I told the guy that she wasn't my type and he asked me to call him in about a week. Not sure if I will, but will certainly let yall know if I did.

And, the numbers are:

Looks: 4/10

Exp: 4/10

Damage: 2. 5K + 200 tip (at least she was pleasant!)

WIR: Hell, no!

Chandforuonly
08-30-10, 15:27
I have a contact in Cochin, very costly if you need send a pm.

I will be arriving in Cochin on Sept 23 for a few days. Would be very grateful if any one could provide contacts. I plan to stay in a 5 star hotel. Would reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore.

Chris.

Cableguy651
09-13-10, 18:14
On my last trip to India, a couple of weeks ago, I could not spend any time in my favourite hunting ground. Chennai. For any non-work related stuff. So had to figure out a way to make things happen in Kerala, where I had a couple of days of free time. There was this pimp that I had talked to in the past on one of my earlier trips in Kochi. Though I was not able to get anyone from him in the past, he had sounded genuine, though overpriced. I decided to call him up, since I did not have too much time. He did remember our earlier conversation, and I asked for females that I can take with me on a trip for a day. He said he has contacts with some girls working in Kochi, and quoted 30k for 24 hours for a 23 year old chick. That was too rich for my blood, and sufficient bargaining brought it down to 20k. I know it was still too much, but hey. Its difficult to think straight with a hard dick

Anyway, arranged to pick the gal up on my way to Munnar, where I had booked a hotel. The guy brought her over in a car, and I met them near Aluva. The gal said her name was B**na and she was working at some place in Eranakulam. Based on my interactions with her over the next day, I guess she is either a nurse or does something related to a hospital. She was about 5'3, fair and fairly slim, with just a touch of fat on her tummy. Nice soft, straight hair(so unlike mallus with theri curly, oily hair) and 34B boobs, and a nice ass.

She joined me in my car (which was borrowed from a friend. I am sure he wished he would have been able to join me) and we headed to Munnar. It took us about 4. 5 hours to reach Munnar. She was very playful, and was a great companion for the journey. Felt up my d**k and let me play with her boobs and pussy over her clothes. Needless to say, I had a hard time driving, and by d*c* was hard, and screaming for action by the time we reached Munnar.

Went to the room straight after reaching the hotel, and had to do a round before anything else after the drive. I wanted a BJ, and she was very hesistant to do a BBBJ. I agreed to a covered BJ, which she gave me. Nothing to write home about. It was pretty mediocre. With all the action I had in the car, I came witha BJ. We showered and rested for a few minutes before deciding to go out for drive through Munnar and dinner. It was raining, and while driving in rain was fun, it was getting dark too, so we decided to head back, get some dinner and back to bed. I did stop by the local bevereages corporation store to get some vodka.

After a light dinner. Remember boys and gals, no heavy food before strong physical activity. We headed back to the room. I had a couple of drinks, She joined me and had a couple of sips too. And then on to the bed for some nice full blown action. With all the excitement, I was already hard. Slapped a condom on, and fucked her mish for some time. Then asked her to get on top for some serious pounding. It must have been the vodka, but I was finding it hard to cum, so had to do her doggie to finish the deed.

We were tired from the drive and drifted into sleep naked and in each others arms. I guess the best part of my trip was waking up to her sucking my dick. Yes, it was true. It must have been around 4 am, and I felt my dick being sucked by her when I woke up. Anyway, it was not too early for me, as I was still jet lagged. I really enjoyed a BBBJ from her, and finished on her nice boobs, with a little bit of cum splattering on to her face. This, my friends, made the 20k totally worth it. I slept again for a couple of hours after that, and we did do another round before checking out of the nice hotel later in the morning, and starting the drive back.

I gave a 2k tip, and dropped her off near Vytilla, as I was headed to the city. Overall, very nice experience. Though it was a bit expensive, I did enjoy the whole experience, and in my opinion, it was worth it. I hope I will have other opportunities in the future to repeat.

Chrisde99
09-14-10, 02:37
Nice report Cableguy. Would be grateful if you could provide the pimps number or the girls with a reference.

Chris

Thendralkatruu
09-15-10, 12:12
Hi Malayalamone,

Hope your are finally adventure the success you made,

Good FR and need a chance to have fun in SAE line.

Can you help me how you got this deal.

Regards,

Thendral

OK here is the report as I promised.

My finding- TVM is not that dead. You just need to put some effort.

Armed with 4 phone numbers started my hunt at 12 Noon. First number - did not pick up. Tried a couple of times and the gave up. The next number was promptly picked up by some guy. I presented my case- I am looking for FS but I can settle for less (desperate me :)) He said - MP but only guys. I said thanks.

Now my thought was try the proven path- go to Kov***m and get to that MP which is near the L***a hotel. At least a handshake is assured. But before that gave that first number one last try- and lucky me - some one picks up. Again I present my case. He says come to Pe****kada in 1 hr and we take it further. I agree but was skeptical so again thought why take the risk. But in 5 mins the guy calls back and says I can arrange FS will be 3K. I said OK where. He gives some guidance and ask me to call him at about 3 PM.

I reach the place and in 10 mins he come by - says need 500 here rest 2.5K you pay there I said fine but I will bail out if I dont like it. He agrees. We go to an apartment building very clean, and he introduces me to the lady running the place. She invites me in and shows me the girl - face 6/10, short but with right curves. I say OK I take this.

Agent leaves - I tell the lady I don't want a hurried session - she says 2.5K is for ST 30 mins kind of I say I can give a grand more- she happily agrees and instructs the girl- unrushed session take all your time.

Starts with a BBBJ- beautifully done. I will give 10/10 for the attitude of the girl- infact she may be around 30 but looks younger because of her size. Nice racks play with that. She responds very well. had some chit chat, slips on the cover and then tried Cowgirl- then went to missionary. After the shot more BBBJ. Over all good experience. Tipped her 500
Damage 4.5K

More importantly now know how to find action. The lady was telling me about a college girl who is now available at 10K ST - I thought not worth it.

Thanks Foriegn Indian and All Saints - without you folks this would have not been possible

Srichennai
10-17-10, 19:11
I acm across and ad in locanto about a SPA at Kochi

Name of the SPA: Lime SPA

Location : Near Ernakulam baot chetty, Near corporation office

Any body has experienced the SPA? I am planning tovisit Kochi in November

Cheers

Naughtyking
10-26-10, 07:40
Dude, cochin is dry. Trust me. Was there in last whole week called up on nos from local newspaper, massage offered were weird, m2m, H2H, and if you want f2m then the price quote is around 6-8 k for just normal service, you need to pay extra for FS and more. Its really ridiculous. All the more these SPA and massage is not at a shop or places like we have is most of the metros, its either at your hotel or a house fixed by them, which can turn up dangerous at times, especially for non localities like us, also due to elections there LE is very strong is what I was told by my driver there. So be very cautious and don't keep your hopes very high there.

I acm across and ad in locanto about a SPA at Kochi

Name of the SPA: Lime SPA

Location : Near Ernakulam baot chetty, Near corporation office

Any body has experienced the SPA? I am planning tovisit Kochi in November

Cheers

Beer Belly
11-01-10, 07:20
If massage parlors are your thing then start there, and during a regular one-hour massage ask questions. Even if you do not stay in 5-Star places, you can always go to their "health-club" for a massage. Your best, however, is to take a boat cruise overnight and ask the boatman to make your arrangements. Kerala is the very best for service once you get the right contacts.
Dude, Cochin is dry. Trust me. P.S.: Not checking this often, now that I am back in Cedar Rapids, IA. Logged in today for getting some info from a fellow-monger.

Carbon Builder
11-30-10, 19:12
Also I was able to monger in Mysore one day and had two girls there. People who don't have contacts in Kerala should drive 5-6 hours to Mysore and monger there. It is very easy to monger in Mysore, just ask any guide for information. They will take you to different lodges and introduce you to girls. PM me if you want to monger in Mysore and I can give you some lodge names where they have girls. You can find a guide, usually auto drivers right when you enter Mysore. I went to about 5 different lodges and met about 30 girls. I had fun with a Tamil girl in one lodge and a hand job with ass fingering at a different lodge. only 500 rs/pop. Do not expect high quality and you won't find a girl that does BJ (CBJ or BBBJ) either.I am looking for places in mysore city to monger. A few lodges / hotels / references would be very welcome.

Please help

Kattar Puneri
12-17-10, 17:06
They have lots of numbers. They also have descriptions and tariff for all their services.

Message me numbers in Trivandrum

I will be in Trivandrum for another week. Would be greatif you can send me some numbers and short description and rates.

Kuttappan
02-01-11, 02:42
Pity you Mallu dudes. Lovely women out there, but to get a girl is like milking a dry cow. The same women after they take the Kochi express are like bombshells in Bangalore or Bombay. So catch the next train and get out of there if you want some fun. Even hot Chennai will cool the Mallu passion. So hurry up guys.I think Shambu said it best! Cochin is no longer a fun city for me for mongering. It is way too expensive and LE is on all the pimp's tail. I was quoted between '20k to 50k' for a night of fun. I was finally able to find a pimp after trying so many numbers who cut a deal with me and my friend for two girls. 10K each plus room and food. I was not comfortable at all in the brand new 3 star hotel due to the fact I was not around in my own turf. The total cost was 25K for two girls. The qualify of girls are also down in Cochin, and I believe these girls are doing business outside of Kerala due to increase issues with LE.

It is cheap to fly out to LOS or some other countries than mongering in Kerala.

Black Eyes
02-02-11, 20:28
It is cheap to fly out to LOS or some other countries than mongering in Kerala.Welcome to Dubai. Its a place where you get girls from almost all the countries in the world. Will show you around.

Kuttappan
02-03-11, 07:50
Welcome to Dubai. Its a place where you get girls from almost all the countries in the world. Will show you around.Hi Black Eyes, I will take that offer. I am going to try to monger in Cochin one more time this summer. This will conclude my mongering in Cochin if it also goes bad.

Shambu
02-16-11, 15:00
Not for nothing is it called"God's own Country". So devlish activities don't go on here. Surely the Almighty won't allow that, will He. Where will foreigners be attracted when even small things like lack of HJ and narrow mindedness go hand in hand. Outside God's own country, Mallu girls surely do make up for what they are loosing out at home.

Purayil
02-23-11, 10:08
I have seen quite some reports about kerala being refered as Devils own country for Us Mongers.

I was exploring Kochi scene for the last 3 months & I should say that the scene there is not as bad as it is mentioned in the Forum. I started from scratch (Despite my request for help from Kerala E (s) xperts none was forthcomming). Ofcourse Foreign Indian gave me few phone nos of which one responded, but then he was running a all male MP. Perseverance paid off & but then I should admit that 50 % of the 6 sessions I had was just average. 25% good&the rest excellent.

Major problems in Cochi being the Greed of the Providers (I suppose it is like anywhere) who quotes 15. 20 Kf or LT (

My excellent group was 10 K) , Non availability of Guest Friendly Hotels (except the 5*.otherwise you have to take them to the nearby Allepy Hotels) & though a 100%Literate State many of the Mallu Girls hardly speaks Fluent English.

With Election in the Air &Kunhalikutty being in the News Again, LE activity may be on the rise

Carnivore
02-23-11, 12:35
Would be in Cochin for 2 nights. 28 Feb and 1 Mar.

Any suggestions as to where I should hang around to 'see', 'meet' and if found suitable enough, to take back the stuff to my hotel to taste? Local language would be a barrier, but with close to 100% literacy in there, should not be too much of an issue. Slow English should be passable.

Any assistance with semi-pros, massage parlours etc would be of great help.

Thanks,

Carnivore

Shambu
02-23-11, 14:06
I have seen quite some reports about kerala being refered as Devils own country for Us Mongers.

I was exploring Kochi scene for the last 3 months & I should say that the scene there is not as bad as it is mentioned in the Forum. I started from scratch (Despite my request for help from Kerala E (s) xperts none was forthcomming). Ofcourse Foreign Indian gave me few phone nos of which one responded, but then he was running a all male MP. Perseverance paid off & but then I should admit that 50 % of the 6 sessions I had was just average. 25% good&the rest excellent.

Major problems in Cochi being the Greed of the Providers (I suppose it is like anywhere) who quotes 15. 20 Kf or LT (

My excellent group was 10 K) , Non availability of Guest Friendly Hotels (except the 5. Otherwise you have to take them to the nearby Allepy Hotels) & though a 100%Literate State many of the Mallu Girls hardly speaks Fluent English.

With Election in the Air &Kunhalikutty being in the News Again, LE activity may be on the riseI think you got this wrong. No where did I mention "Devils "country"only said devilish activities will not go on in God's own country. Read it again

Purayil
02-24-11, 08:05
When one reads kerala Forum you gets the notion that it is a dead scene. I just wanted to convey that it is not as bad as ii is made out. I brought in the Devil only figurativly. You are right Shambu ji & no offence intended.

Regarding Carnivors idea of Meet, Take & Taste thing (Veni, Vedi, Vici &Take Eh) , honestly I am ignorant of any such place in Kochi. All (only 6) my sessions in Kochi were LT (it is a long Evening& there is hardly anything else to do). Will PM you a codact

Madhav
02-27-11, 18:57
Hello, I am quite new member of to the ISG info forum. An NRI from kerala, based in US now on a week's break in cochin. I would truly appreciate if you could share some cochin contacts.

Crazy1407
03-04-11, 08:35
Hi Freinds,

I will be in Cochin next week and looking for a massage parlour which can give a good massage with happy ending. Please share / PM some details. Also looking for some GF. 3* hotel. Help will be suitably reciprocated.

Cheers!

RahulMangla2009
03-12-11, 19:44
Stop wasting your money in this place called : kerala. It's a huge waste to try looking for a forget about a good looking girl / bomb, even a decent girl is impossible to get.

It's a huge turn off here. Whenever I have been to kerala, I have tried (and sometimes wasted) a lot of my time and money. It's useless.

Best suggestion: if you are really fond of mongering, board a R. S500 train to either Bangalore / Pune, and bang super gorgeous girls there at reasonable prices. Or better go to Mumbai, you would get girls at half the prices.

Obama86
04-08-11, 02:49
Dude myself at cochin, culdn't find any greenery here. Any girls number you know 4 sex.

On my last trip to India, a couple of weeks ago, I could not spend any time in my favourite hunting ground. Chennai. For any non-work related stuff. So had to figure out a way to make things happen in Kerala, where I had a couple of days of free time. There was this pimp that I had talked to in the past on one of my earlier trips in Kochi. Though I was not able to get anyone from him in the past, he had sounded genuine, though overpriced. I decided to call him up, since I did not have too much time. He did remember our earlier conversation, and I asked for females that I can take with me on a trip for a day. He said he has contacts with some girls working in Kochi, and quoted 30k for 24 hours for a 23 year old chick. That was too rich for my blood, and sufficient bargaining brought it down to 20k. I know it was still too much, but hey. Its difficult to think straight with a hard dick.

Anyway, arranged to pick the gal up on my way to Munnar, where I had booked a hotel. The guy brought her over in a car, and I met them near Aluva. The gal said her name was B*na and she was working at some place in Eranakulam. Based on my interactions with her over the next day, I guess she is either a nurse or does something related to a hospital. She was about 5'3, fair and fairly slim, with just a touch of fat on her tummy. Nice soft, straight hair (so unlike mallus with theri curly, oily hair) and 34B boobs, and a nice ass.

She joined me in my car (which was borrowed from a friend. I am sure he wished he would have been able to join me) and we headed to Munnar. It took us about 4. 5 hours to reach Munnar. She was very playful, and was a great companion for the journey. Felt up my the*k and let me play with her boobs and pussy over her clothes. Needless to say, I had a hard time driving, and by the*see* was hard, and screaming for action by the time we reached Munnar.

Went to the room straight after reaching the hotel, and had to do a round before anything else after the drive. I wanted a BJ, and she was very hesistant to do a BBBJ. I agreed to a covered BJ, which she gave me. Nothing to write home about. It was pretty mediocre. With all the action I had in the car, I came witha BJ. We showered and rested for a few minutes before deciding to go out for drive through Munnar and dinner. It was raining, and while driving in rain was fun, it was getting dark too, so we decided to head back, get some dinner and back to bed. I did stop by the local bevereages corporation store to get some vodka.

After a light dinner. Remember boys and gals, no heavy food before strong physical activity. We headed back to the room. I had a couple of drinks, She joined me and had a couple of sips too. And then on to the bed for some nice full blown action. With all the excitement, I was already hard. Slapped a condom on, and fucked her mish for some time. Then asked her to get on top for some serious pounding. It must have been the vodka, but I was finding it hard to cum, so had to do her doggie to finish the deed.

We were tired from the drive and drifted into sleep naked and in each others arms. I guess the best part of my trip was waking up to her sucking my dick. Yes, it was true. It must have been around 4 am, and I felt my dick being sucked by her when I woke up. Anyway, it was not too early for me, as I was still jet lagged. I really enjoyed a BBBJ from her, and finished on her nice boobs, with a little bit of cum splattering on to her face. This, my friends, made the 20k totally worth it. I slept again for a couple of hours after that, and we did do another round before checking out of the nice hotel later in the morning, and starting the drive back.

I gave a 2k tip, and dropped her off near Vytilla, as I was headed to the city. Overall, very nice experience. Though it was a bit expensive, I did enjoy the whole experience, and in my opinion, it was worth it. I hope I will have other opportunities in the future to repeat.

Foreign Indian
05-16-11, 16:13
Not much happing here nowadays. Just wanted to let you all know of the possibilities in Shopping arcades. Was in Cochin over the last week. I met and had a great time with a lady I met in the shopping mall. Was not looking for it but fell into it and how could I not take it up!

SunnyTom
05-18-11, 06:11
Not much happing here nowadays. Just wanted to let you all know of the possibilities in Shopping arcades. Was in Cochin over the last week. I met and had a great time with a lady I met in the shopping mall. Was not looking for it but fell into it and how could I not take it up!Can you PM her number, if you have.

Rgds,

STom

Thallipoli
07-27-11, 03:28
I am new to this kinda activity. For a start, could anyone shed some info or share any info where to look for massage parlors and any contacts. I will be in and around Kochi for a month. Thanks folks.

AakashCasanova
08-17-11, 10:03
Got a contact of SP in Tvm. Called him.

He said some mallu girs are available@5K for 2 hrs and a punjabi girl@6K for 2hrs. Bargained for punjabi and got it@5K.

Went to a lodge near the railway station. SP brought girl in 10 mins. She looked 27-28. Bad face, but awesome body.

Looks. 4/10.

Body. 8/10.

GFE. 9/10 (Kiss+BBBJ)

Damages. 5K + 1K (accomodaion) +.5K tip.

WIR: costly. Will repeat SP, but not this girl

Tvmfun
08-25-11, 19:19
Got a contact of SP in Tvm. Called him.

He said some mallu girs are available@5K For 2 hrs and a punjabi girl@6K For 2hrs. Bargained for punjabi and got it@5K.

Went to a lodge near the railway station. SP brought girl in 10 mins. She looked 27-28. Bad face, but awesome body.

WIR: costly. Will repeat SP, but not this girlWhich lodge and contact did you use?

I am in TVM for a few days. Can someone help me with some contacts for a girl?

I do not have PM facility on this site yet. Anyway to get some contacts across?

Tvmfun
08-25-11, 19:49
Anyone know of any reliable source in TVM?

I just subscribed to the PM service, so hopefully it should be quickly activated.

Member #4265
09-08-11, 09:55
Hi Folks,

I am a regular on Hyd, Blr and Pune forums. Exploring kerala this time. Any good contacts from Senior members please?

Or some information about Tvm, Kovalam will greatly help. Any change of foreign mongering there?

Please help.

JimMy

Raounited
09-10-11, 06:46
Hi Folks,

I am a regular on Hyd, Blr and Pune forums. Exploring kerala this time. Any good contacts from Senior members please?

Or some information about Tvm, Kovalam will greatly help. Any change of foreign mongering there?

Please help.

JimMyThere is an ad on craigs in the Kerala section. The girl is claiming to be a T. V host, why don't you check it you?

Member #4265
09-16-11, 06:58
There is an ad on craigs in the Kerala section. The girl is claiming to be a T. V host, why don't you check it you?Thanks Rao,

She is asking for 2K+ USD which is way beyond my Indian budget of 10-15 K. I checked the local papers but there are no advts for spas / mp / escorts.

Also language is a problem. How do we find genuine SP contact numbers?

Does anyone regular to Kerala forum have any details? Please let me know. Thanks.

Sammon
09-16-11, 16:35
Hi Folks,

Please help.

JimMyIn India hotel bellboys are the best source for girls. Only problem is they bring a girl at a time and you are forced to pick one whether you like or not. However the service is not good in India.

Hygiene is suspect so cover up. Avisitor in India generally does not have good luck because of conservative society. There are casas and good working girls but these are known privately to only local rich people.

If you have business contacts it maybe possible to get good ones but nobody wants their business contacts know about your hobby unlike in China and other asian countries.

Foreign Indian
09-22-11, 17:15
Hi Jimmy,

Did you get my message in your box?

Member #4265
09-22-11, 18:51
Hi Jimmy,

Did you get my message in your box?Dear Foreign Indian.

Just saw your message today sorry! I have responded you as well.

I am in Trivandrum and looking for some descent local flavor here. (The Malayalam women are very beautiful and have bright eyes even though they are dusky in my opinion) Appreciate your kind gesture! It came as a pleasent surprise.

My budget is from 5-12 k (depending on the quality).

Thanks much.

Regards.

JimMy

Stud74
09-23-11, 15:47
Dear Foreign Indian.

Just saw your message today sorry! I have responded you as well.

My budget is from 5-12 k (depending on the quality).

Thanks much.

Regards.

JimMyDude,

Was in Kerala for a year and half (2005-07) , I saw real action in Kovalam (near Thiruvananthapuram) and the closing of all the places also.

It is pretty dry out there. Locals are pretty hard to get unless you be-freind someone. I had a nurse for my girl friend, but all that is a pretty long drawn and exhausting excercise.

Advise is go to the Kovalam beach and ask the auto drivers for a sexy massage parlour and take it from there.

Foreign Indian
10-01-11, 07:12
Sorry I was trying to log in but, message would come as thank you for logging in but never able to go into my session, Keeps happening to me don't know why, Anyway manged to log in today and have sent to you now.

All the best

Member #4265
10-03-11, 11:01
Sorry I was trying to log in but, message would come as thank you for logging in but never able to go into my session, Keeps happening to me don't know why, Anyway manged to log in today and have sent to you now.

All the bestThank you for the leads. I will keep you posted.

JimmY

Foreign Indian
10-20-11, 17:37
Hi Jimmy,

What was the experience. Have not heard back from you after I gave you the leads!

Thank you for the leads. I will keep you posted.

JimmY

Member #4265
11-15-11, 10:40
Hi Jimmy,

What was the experience. Have not heard back from you after I gave you the leads!Hi Fi,

Thanks for your leads. Appreciate it much. Unfortunately I could not use them as business demanded sudden travel. Will certainly let you know.

Kerala forums seems to be very silent. Isn't the tourist season started?

JimmY

AakashCasanova
11-21-11, 19:33
Hi friends,

I am looking for MPs in kerala (preferably cochin / tvm) where we get cross body massages (preferably with HJ).

I am missing Massage Parlors after I moved back from Bangalore and Chennai.

Any hint of any MPs in kerala?

Makudi M
11-27-11, 19:01
I see that you don't have a PM facility.

Makudi.

Hi friends,

I am looking for MPs in kerala (preferably cochin / tvm) where we get cross body massages (preferably with HJ).

I am missing Massage Parlors after I moved back from Bangalore and Chennai.

Any hint of any MPs in kerala?

AakashCasanova
11-28-11, 19:02
I see that you don't have a PM facility.

Makudi.I don't have a credit card now. Trying to upgrade soon.

But can you give me any hint about if it is available in Kerala, and where?

Chit Chatter
11-28-11, 20:02
How is Calicut or north kerala? I may be in Calicut for about a week or so in Dec begining and then a day in Cochin.

Would be nice to have some contact and even wish a 1 day trip to Wyanad. Anyone got any contact? Any help would be really great.

Exnri
12-25-11, 23:37
I was in Calicut some time ago, the city comes across as very dry. I tried asking around, but heard that all MPs are now private. Operate in residences etc. One needs a personal reference to get anywhere near them. It's even more difficult for independents. There is a major controversy that happened with a resort some time ago (K*dav*) that caused the entire slowdown, supposedly.

If it's any help, I heard that one can find low-budget independents in the beach area. After about 7pm. But be careful, as this place is also packed with families!

Hope that helped.

How is Calicut or north kerala? I may be in Calicut for about a week or so in Dec begining and then a day in Cochin.

Would be nice to have some contact and even wish a 1 day trip to Wyanad. Anyone got any contact? Any help would be really great.

Eka Emm
01-04-12, 20:01
Is there any action at all in Kerala?

Chit Chatter
01-05-12, 04:08
Is there any action at all in Kerala?Kerala looks dry unless you already have some contacts. I was in Kerala in Dec without any contact and I didn't have any luck by trying newspaper ads.

Going to be again in Calicut for few days this month. Hope someone could help me out with some contact.

Member #4265
01-05-12, 10:29
Is there any action at all in Kerala?I am not sure about all kerala but trivandrum is surely dry.

Chit Chatter
01-05-12, 13:37
I am not sure about all kerala but trivandrum is surely dry.Same with Cochin & Calicut.

Ravindra2003
01-06-12, 02:07
Hi.

I will be visiting Kerala (Kochin) soon. Thanks for any advises on Locanto, it works well? Is there any good place / contact provides the needs?

Ravindra

Makudi M
01-17-12, 04:06
Hi.

I will be visiting Kerala (Kochin) soon. Thanks for any advises on Locanto, it works well? Is there any good place / contact provides the needs?

RavindraHi.

Most of the locanto ads direct you to AFF website. Nothing has worked for me.

Cheers.

Mak

Purayil
01-24-12, 06:23
Raveendra, I don't think you have the pm facilities. May be I can help you with some leads at Kochi once you are in league.

Srichennai
02-15-12, 14:54
Any body can give good MP contact in Kovalam with extra serice. I can help in Bangalore.

Cheers

Makudi M
02-17-12, 04:02
hi all,

after an eventful 10 year stay in chennai, moved to kochi around a year back.

had given "monger holiday" for some time due to various reasons. one being new place and ignorant of the prevailing rules both from the govt / le side and from the providers side.

over the last few months tried to dig in to the kochi scene. however does not look as easy as chennai scene.

some of the friends here had passed on some numbers which either did not work or they did not entertain for want of a reference.

could not find any leads in local news paper ads. still not sure which local newspaper classifieds on which day will have the details.

i am also reluctant to go behind any contact that comes into my plate. just to ensure that those are not connected with any scandals. nowadays local newspapers only report "peedanam" (which is a local mallu word which means harrasment) against ladies. so want to really sure that the contacts are from a reliable source before making a move.

safer bet is to take some treatments from 5* or 4* hotels. obviously not with any happy endings. but atleast you get some good massage.

while i know that kochi is not a dry area, one need to have the contacts with the right people to get connected.

there were many a times when i had established initial contacts with the so called housewifes through the y! msgr, however the ssubsequent interactions turned out to prove that they were all fake ones.

this is a long report and may be nothing for people looking for solutions. this report was just a problem statement mates. !

sorry, if you were a little disappointed by this.

i will keep the hunt on and let me see where i could get to.

cheers.

<makudi>

Malayalamone
03-19-12, 17:06
Hi Folks,

I am back for a short time in Kerala. Last time I hit success with Help from All Saints and Foreign Indian. I did get direct contact nos and did share with a few folks who asked. After about two years as you amy have guessed right the numbers are reassigned to someone, so I am left without much connections. I prefer tvm as I am in tvm Kochi is too far.

Can any one help me? Also need advice- I "stumbled" upon a contact- who said he can arrange at 20K- I am looking only for ST. He needs 5K in advance and will give me a choice of 4 to pick-

I am feeling something may not be right or because I am new to him and does not want to risk his position considering the difficulty of building contacts in kerala- do I proceed? Any suggestions welcome.

You can PM me anything that should not be posted on forum.

Thanks malayali

Malayalamone
03-19-12, 22:20
Hi,

Nowadays lots of ads are seen in Loc*nto under Kochi section. Do any of you guys have experience with these numbers? How authentic are they?

Cheers.

MakudiI did post earlier but I think something went wrong.

After 2 years back in TVM, the contact numbers I had earlier does not connect me to the right person anymore.

One contact. That worked- is quoting 20k?

It is a reference from a fellow ISG monger. He is asking 5k in advance.

What do you guys say? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

M

Santa3
03-20-12, 15:21
It is a reference from a fellow ISG monger. He is asking 5k in advance.

What do you guys say? Any help is appreciated.Ask the ISG member what has to be done. Normally we do not advocate advances.

Malayalamone
03-20-12, 18:09
Ask the ISG member what has to be done. Normally we do not advocate advances.I have sent the ISG monger an I'm haven`t heard back yet.

If you have any contacts please help.

Thanks M

Purayil
03-22-12, 10:54
Let me have the previlege of posting the fist set of photos in the Kerala forum. These are my conquests couple of wks ago from Kochi. Makudi, open your inbox tomarrow &have a surprise

Chandforuonly
03-23-12, 03:43
Kochi looks very costly! How much it costed and how was the experience.

Let me have the previlege of posting the fist set of photos in the Kerala forum. These are my conquests couple of wks ago from Kochi. Makudi, open your inbox tomarrow &have a surprise

Malayalamone
03-23-12, 09:06
Kochi looks very costly! How much it costed and how was the experience.I could not connect to any SP's in TVM the only one I some how could not trust and took the advice of the member who gave me the contact.

But TVM has become a sexy place, the girls now have a sense of style I can see that after being away for couple of years.

M

Makudi M
03-23-12, 20:02
Let me have the previlege of posting the fist set of photos in the Kerala forum. These are my conquests couple of wks ago from Kochi. Makudi, open your inbox tomarrow &have a surpriseHi Purayil.

Pics look good. Hope you had a good time. I didn't see any messages in my inbox!

Cheers.

Makudi

Chit Chatter
03-24-12, 19:05
Let me have the previlege of posting the fist set of photos in the Kerala forum. These are my conquests couple of wks ago from Kochi. Makudi, open your inbox tomarrow &have a surpriseWow. Looks nice. Never had any luck in Cochin. Thought it was dry.

Mark Inspire
04-03-12, 05:47
Had met a girl at Mumbai in Jan through an SP and she gave her number after the session. Used to message her on and off.

Heard from her that she was coming to tvm last weekend for a day to meet a client and would be free in the evening. I was able to go tvm on the same day and met up in the evening in her hotel room. Decent session@5k. Said she charged less than Mumbai because she gets to keep all of it here without haivng to give a cut.

Very little action happening otherwise in tvm / kochi.

Black Eyes
04-06-12, 20:41
Hi,

Can someone tell, which is the best and safe hotel in Tvm / Cochin for taking a girl.

BE

Malayalamone
04-13-12, 02:58
I could not connect to any SP's in TVM the only one I some how could not trust and took the advice of the member who gave me the contact.

But TVM has become a sexy place, the girls now have a sense of style I can see that after being away for couple of years.

MAfter some digging and a lot of not so useful phone calls, I finally managed to get some action in TVM. Hooked up to the person via phone number on Loc. search under TVM. The guy posts under various names (I guess).

This is what happened, called him the day before, he said OK will arrange a place also. Next day called him around noon- asked if he had any option for the day. He said will call back- got a call in 15 mins, said there are a couple of options, non pros.

5K including the room. Asked to meet him at TH. Took me to a hotel- good one- AC room- after 10 mins got the SP- about 25-26yrs, typically Kerala girl look, friendly, have some chit chat- she seemed uncomfortable about the hotel situation,

Gave a nice BBBJ, some nice kissing, and then the real action- pretty good experience. Had a shower together, more kissing. She happens to be a school teacher- not sure how true that is.

Looks 6/10, Service 8/10 (would have been nice if there was a flat or house I guess)

The guy said that there was another option also if I wanted- was housewife, husband abroad. I skipped that as I had a pretty nice session and am too old for that kind of an experience the same day.

If you are interested try the ads in L*see*nt- you will be surprised.

All the best,

M

Bsrb622
05-15-12, 06:53
Any ideas on where to hit. Its been years since I've been there. Planning a trip in June or July.

After some digging and a lot of not so useful phone calls, I finally managed to get some action in TVM. Hooked up to the person via phone number on L*see*nt. Search under TVM. The guy posts under various names (I guess).

This is what happened, called him the day before, he said OK will arrange a place also. Next day called him around noon- asked if he had any option for the day. He said will call back- got a call in 15 mins, said there are a couple of options, non pros.

5K including the room. Asked to meet him at Th*mp*and*are. Took me to a hotel- good one- AC room- after 10 mins got the SP- about 25-26yrs, typically kerala girl look, friendly, have some chit chat- she seemed uncomfortable about the hotel situation,

Gave a nice BBBJ, some nice kissing, and then the real action- pretty good experience. Had a shower together, more kissing. She happens to be a school teacher- not sure how true that is.

Looks 6/10, Service 8/10 (would have been nice if there was a flat or house I guess)

The guy said that there was another option also if I wanted- was housewife, husband abroad. I skipped that as I had a pretty nice session and am too old for that kind of an experience the same day.

If you are interested try the ads in L*see*nt- you will be surprised.

All the best,

M

Srichennai
06-12-12, 18:17
Recently I redan article about vrakala beaches and massage parlours in varkala? Is ther anything happenning. I understand Kovalam has dried up and no activity posiible.

What2525
06-16-12, 20:13
Any reviews / word on the L*see*nto Ads for trivandrum. How reliable are they and what are the rates?

Dickaprio
07-07-12, 06:56
Hello fellow mongerators!

Am visiting Kochi and seems like all quiet on the western front (kochi and tvm).

Can someone share some lights on activities (MPs or SPs) in GOd's own country? Any info is welcome.

Thanks friends!

Bguy63
07-17-12, 14:45
Hi,

Am visiting Minnar on business for two days. Any contacts or action there? Appreciate any feedback and PM.

Thanks

Dickaprio
07-23-12, 15:01
It is not very heavily raining in Kerala even though it is said to be Monsoon season. Unfortunately the mongering scene here seems to be in the grip of tough drought. Since my landing in the land of Mallus, I was trying in a way to find some info regarding the availabity of genuine SPs / MPs. Sad to say that nothing is here, newspapers does not have a single piece of info as in other indian cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai etc. Have not heard anything positive about CL and L*see*nt. I even indirectly inquired at 5* hotels / bars but no positive info. No real pubs or happening places too. There are few spas but massages are strictly male to male and fem-to-fem. What is happening to Mallus? Either no one is opening their mouth or really things are difficult out here. Anyone from this part of the world throw some lite on this.

Bguy63
07-24-12, 07:57
Raveendra, I don't think you have the pm facilities. May be I can help you with some leads at Kochi once you are in league.Hi,

Appreciate if you can give me some contacts please? I am visiting Munnar first week of Aug.

Thanks in advance

Makudi M
08-02-12, 03:51
Hi all,

Anybody has any experience in connecting with Locanto independent contacts? I have come across one and wanted to validate it. Yet to have a meeting. Anybody having exp connect me through PM.

Cheers.

Makudi

Bguy63
08-02-12, 05:08
Hi all.

Anybody has any experience in connecting with L*can't* independent contacts? I have come across one and wanted to validate it. Yet to have a meeting. Anybody having exp connect me through PM.

Cheers.

MakudiI have got a quote from two places. One says 1lac for 2persons for 3 nights and the other says 26k p person p day ie. 24hrs. Can someone validate this for me plss. Need to decide urgently

Santa3
08-02-12, 14:14
I have got a quote from two places. One says 1lac for 2persons for 3 nights and the other says 26k p person p day ie. 24hrs. Can someone validate this for me plss. Need to decide urgentlyOffer 10k after confirming the look of the female. That is all.

Bguy63
08-03-12, 05:22
Offer 10k after confirming the look of the female. That is all.Thank you Santa for the input

Santa3
08-03-12, 13:48
Thank you Santa for the inputThat's the per day rate for an average 6/10 female. You may look at 12k per day for an 8/10 and max of 15k for anything above that. This is applicable only because it is a block deal 3. 4 days. You pay one day upfront at the most. And the rest at the end. Also these are average rates. YMMV.

Dickaprio
08-12-12, 16:02
Joined this Group when I was about to visit Delhi, India. Few days in Delhi for business purpose. Tried couple of MPs. I got very good normal massage at two places and at Saket I got one with happy note. Girl was Bong (7/10). Dusky but tall and medium built with awesome eyes and she said upfront, she is not professionally trained masseuse but ready for the mining business however I played safe (or stupidly) and asked only for handshake and no wrestling. She was cooperative but no GFE and played the clarinet well followed by massaging the tower until it collapsed. She helped me washing the utensils and gave another quick round of bareback play. Made her happy with douceur even though she did not solicit. Got the MP digits from ToI.

My main assignment was back in Kerala and moved to Kochi and started looking up for fun times. Though I learnt that it is not easy in this part of peninsula even though it is said to be one of the best places for golfing. RTFF-ing helped me but no leads. Finally found a MP and after few round table discussions, agreed to receive a massage. Femme was OK (6/10). Dusky and busty otherwise nothing special (Not well versed in english too). As Johny was unattended for a long time and I let him decide and had the session. Oiled handshake was rhythmful! It ended happily. I do not know whether I will go back again unless I don't find any better pool to take a dip. Until next fr (fun report) have happy mongering!

Thanks to all the senior members from ISG who helped me so far!

Foreign Indian
08-25-12, 07:46
Hi All you guys (and Gals?) wish you a load of Onam payasam.

Makudi M
09-25-12, 17:37
Hi Dickaprio,

I visited the one mentioned below. Thanks for the details. They were asking for reference. I told some fake name, they were trying to find the name in the register and then they gave up realizing that the names in the register also may be fake.

I simply asked whether there are other staff as well, the lady mentioned that there are others who went to their other branch. Later in the massage room she was asking whether I was looking for FS. Looks like if informed in advance they will arrange for the same. Not sure whether I will repeat again. Not for the lady, may be I will experiement again to find if there are any other ladies.

Cheers.

Makudi.

Joined this Group when I was about to visit Delhi, India. Few days in Delhi for business purpose. Tried couple of MPs. I got very good normal massage at two places and at Saket I got one with happy note. Girl was Bong (7/10). Dusky but tall and medium built with awesome eyes and she said upfront, she is not professionally trained masseuse but ready for the mining business however I played safe (or stupidly) and asked only for handshake and no wrestling. She was cooperative but no GFE and played the clarinet well followed by massaging the tower until it collapsed. She helped me washing the utensils and gave another quick round of bareback play. Made her happy with douceur even though she did not solicit. Got the MP digits from ToI.

My main assignment was back in Kerala and moved to Kochi and started looking up for fun times. Though I learnt that it is not easy in this part of peninsula even though it is said to be one of the best places for golfing. RTFF-ing helped me but no leads. Finally found a MP and after few round table discussions, agreed to receive a massage. Femme was OK (6/10). Dusky and busty otherwise nothing special (Not well versed in english too). As Johny was unattended for a long time and I let him decide and had the session. Oiled handshake was rhythmful! It ended happily. I do not know whether I will go back again unless I don't find any better pool to take a dip. Until next fr (fun report) have happy mongering!

Thanks to all the senior members from ISG who helped me so far!

Foreign Indian
09-30-12, 06:39
Any of these from the numbers I passed on to you both?

Hi Dickaprio,

I visited the one mentioned below. Thanks for the details. They were asking for reference. I told some fake name, they were trying to find the name in the register and then they gave up realizing that the names in the register also may be fake.

I simply asked whether there are other staff as well, the lady mentioned that there are others who went to their other branch. Later in the massage room she was asking whether I was looking for FS. Looks like if informed in advance they will arrange for the same. Not sure whether I will repeat again. Not for the lady, may be I will experiement again to find if there are any other ladies.

Cheers.

Makudi.

Makudi M
10-02-12, 14:12
Hi FI.

I got the pointer from Dickaprio. I visited there today, however today the guy was different and the lady was not there. He said there was only massage by gents. May be because today is Bapu; s day and try to be cautious. Or may be they left? Not sure.

FI. Do you still have any independent contacts?

Cheers.

Makudi.

Any of these from the numbers I passed on to you both?

Dickaprio
10-02-12, 14:53
Hi Dickaprio,

Not sure whether I will repeat again. Not for the lady, may be I will experiement again to find if there are any other ladies.

Cheers.

Makudi.Hi Makudi,

Sorry for the delay. Was busy with some personal engagements. I have not visited this place second time as the lady did not attract me much. I did share this mp info with other fellow forum member and he informed that he got a good HJ. However he also indicated that there was only one lady.

Dickaprio
10-02-12, 14:55
Any of these from the numbers I passed on to you both?Hi FI, I did try the numbers that you gave but all have only male masseurs and some only do out calls. This one was a hit and try. Most of the big hotels don't even provide massages by opposite sexes, here in Kerala! Thanks.

Foreign Indian
10-03-12, 11:50
Sorry Makudi, don't have any more new numbers.

Have passed the numbers I had on to you.

Hi FI.

I got the pointer from Dickaprio. I visited there today, however today the guy was different and the lady was not there. He said there was only massage by gents. May be because today is Bapu; s day and try to be cautious. Or may be they left? Not sure.

FI. Do you still have any independent contacts?

Cheers.

Makudi.

What2525
10-11-12, 14:05
Been trying few l*see*nto numbers. Checked out 2 of them. The first one (listed under M*rt*and) was pretty poor with 5-6k for girls who were 2-3 at best for a 2 hour session. The second one was a bit better and it was 6k for girls who were 5-6 for one hour 1 shot. Didn't think it was worth and decided to check out few other nos. Anyone can recommend the better contacts from l*see*nto.

Inch15
10-12-12, 04:52
Guys,

I need help, this is my first visit to Kerela and I'm staying near Amrita Hospital, can anyone pm me info of girls or places.

Thanks

MalayaliUsa
10-25-12, 13:00
Hi all,

I am new to ISG.

Is there good chance in available in Kerala?

AjayTvm
10-27-12, 11:35
I am from kerala and its very difficult to get girls here. The government is very strict on these things. Last week also 4 massage parlours in kovalam (the famous beach in kerala) were raided and they are now shut down as girls were provided there for sex for the foreigners. In varkala (another beach) last month 2 massage parlours were raided and 2 foreigners were arrested for immoral traffic. So please stay away from these things in kerala. Once you are arrested then its very difficult to get out of these legal procedures as the police in kerala is the most efficient in india. You better try in other places in india like goa or Mumbai.

AjayTvm
10-31-12, 04:17
It is not very heavily raining in Kerala even though it is said to be Monsoon season. Unfortunately the mongering scene here seems to be in the grip of tough drought. Since my landing in the land of Mallus, I was trying in a way to find some info regarding the availabity of genuine SPs / MPs. Sad to say that nothing is here, newspapers does not have a single piece of info as in other indian cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai etc. Have not heard anything positive about CL and L*see*nt. I even indirectly inquired at 5* hotels / bars but no positive info. No real pubs or happening places too. There are few spas but massages are strictly male to male and fem-to-fem. What is happening to Mallus? Either no one is opening their mouth or really things are difficult out here. Anyone from this part of the world throw some lite on this.As I said in my earlier post its very very difficult to get a girl in Kerala. Even if you gets one never try in a hotel room. Even if the girls will be ready to come to hotel rooms they will be always tensed and you will not get a good session as the police and the government is very very strict on these things. Even many celebrities were arrested for prostitution in Kerala and that shows that its difficult to escape from the police even if you bribe them. Never try anything in a mp as they are often raided by the police. Never seek the help of any stranger for finding a girl. Even if you rent a house and try to bring some girls there it will sometimes cause problems as the people are so conservative that if they somehow comes to know the real intention of you then they will call the police. In the local newspapers at least four or five incidents of people getting arrested for prostitution comes every month. So its better to avoid Kerala.

Chandforuonly
10-31-12, 15:46
As I said in my earlier post its very very difficult to get a girl in Kerala. Even if you gets one never try in a hotel room. Even if the girls will be ready to come to hotel rooms they will be always tensed and you will not get a good session as the police and the government is very very strict on these things. Even many celebrities were arrested for prostitution in Kerala and that shows that its difficult to escape from the police even if you bribe them. Never try anything in a mp as they are often raided by the police. Never seek the help of any stranger for finding a girl. Even if you rent a house and try to bring some girls there it will sometimes cause problems as the people are so conservative that if they somehow comes to know the real intention of you then they will call the police. In the local newspapers at least four or five incidents of people getting arrested for prostitution comes every month. So its better to avoid Kerala.Fact is that a lot of things happeing in kerala can get exelent onc. The hose bots are one way as I heard.

Gajith
11-26-12, 16:29
KeralaMappilla,

Nice photo, Can you give us more info like how much you paid etc?

Black Page
11-26-12, 19:13
Crazy Horse? Orchard Towers? This is pure crap! I think this guy copied a report from Singapore and posted some random sentences here, just to advertise the web site mentioned at the first line.

On my First visit to India I had a pleasurable with these guys and had fun with the girls at. Com Three days later and I am in Ernakulam now. I again stayed at the hotel near the Railway Station. After dinner and a couple glasses of beer, I went on to the Bar in the hotel, I tried three Pegs. My Pimp got me 3 girls The first two did not appeal to me. The third. Too much Make up. They were beautiful, well-dressed, sexy as hell. But too pushy.

So I found myself again at Crazy Horse on the fourth floor. I took a table near the wall, and ordered a drink. A couple girls did come by, but nodded and walked on when I indicated I wanted to be alone for a bit.

Somewhere in the next ten minutes a girl came by, said hello and gave me a light kiss on the lips. Within seconds, I knew I wanted to have her in bed in my hotel room! I guess it pays to be patient and a bit persistent! We talked for fifteen or twenty minutes, as much as one can talk in a club called the Crazy Horse! I had another drink, and bought one for her as well. Then I asked if she would come to the hotel. Of course, she agreed.

We went out the back section of Orchard Towers and across the street past the Tony Roma's and into the hotel through the shopping arcade. On the way, she asked if I had a condom – which I did, of course.

In the room, we took care of the financial matters, and then into the shower. No hurry there. Lots of soaping and touching. She washed me first, then I soaped her as well, enjoying the feel of her breasts, her back, her legs, her bum. All slick and smooth. Then she dried me and I went out into the bedroom while she finished up in the bathroom. I know very well that means lubricating herself with the little tube of KY jelly in her purse, so that it will be comfortable for her later when I penetrate her. While she was dong that, I got a condom out and put it on the stand beside the bed.

A couple minutes later she was in the room again, and suggested a massage. I lay on my tummy on the bed and enjoyed her hands, for I don't know how long. It got more sensual toward the end, and I was hard when she asked me to turn over on my back.

After that, it was pure sex. She put the condom on, and used her mouth, while I watched my cock in her mouth, and listened to the sounds of her sucking me. Then she straddled me and slipped my cock into her. She 'rode' me while I kissed and touched her breasts.

But I felt like finishing with her on her back. She sensed that, and rolled over, my cock still buried in her. She spread her legs wide, and excited me with open mouthed tongue-kisses. She faked pleasure nicely, and I appreciated it! She was pleasantly tight, and I came a few strokes later! When she left, I added a generous tip!

Ebauche
11-26-12, 20:07
<snip>

So I found myself again at Crazy Horse on the fourth floor. I took a table near the wall, and ordered a drink. A couple girls did come by, but nodded and walked on when I indicated I wanted to be alone for a bit.

<snip

We went out the back section of Orchard Towers and across the street past the Tony Roma's and into the hotel through the shopping arcade. On the way, she asked if I had a condom – which I did, of course.

<snip Definitely fake. Unless somewhere there happens to be a bar called Crazy Horse, on the 4th storey of a building called Orchard Towers, with a Tony Roma's attached to a shopping centre & hotel across the street. Sure, that's probable.

JohnnyVegas
11-27-12, 04:59
i was there in february. stayed at the turtle on beach, which is actually on the cliff overlooking the beach. pretty strict rules in this area. and most of india from what i've experienced. man-to-man and woman-to-woman massage only. so, on my walk down from the cliff to the actual beach, i met a taxi driver and chatted a bit. i wound up using him quite a bit. really good guy. so, i asked him if he knew of any "secret" spots with woman giving a guy a massage + some extras. of course, as with any good taxi driver, he did. we approached a "house type structure" on a hill. we parked below, i waited in his suv taxi until he checked it out. he came back and said ok. so we walked up the hill to this house. no windows. just all open where the windows would be. they told me to strip down and put on that little loin cloth made of basically gauze. i was told one girl would start the real massage. then another one would come in who provided some extras. i lied down on a wooden table and the first girl started massaging me. pretty good so far. then the second one came in. now they both were massaging me all over with lots and lots of oil. laughing and having fun themselves. they played with "junior". and stroked him and teased him lots. the younger girl asked how much would i pay. and suggested a pretty low amount, at which point the older, experienced one said. no. and quoted double the amount. which was still low. i just laughed. and said "no problem". so, they continued. after which the older one started asking if i wanted to "see the pussy". pay some more and "see the pussy". pretty funny! no thanks. but i'm not good with oil. it took forever. i was grabbing their breasts. feeeling all over. but it still took a long time. i actually prefer lotion. so now they're getting ready to close up. around 6:00 pm and i can hear the "manager / owner" starting to say basically "hurry up". i shot my load just in time. went to the "toilet" to clean up. as i was taking a [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). i saw that it flowed down the pipe, out of the 2nd floor out into the backyard below. very basic surroundings. but the point is you can find anything. anywhere if you're persistant and resourceful.

Makudi M
12-12-12, 16:17
Now since this Muziris Binnale will attract people of all caste and creed from every nook and corner of the world, Kochi should be a venue for some adventures for the next few weeks. Any experienced mongers have any insight?

Cheers

Vitiriol
12-17-12, 15:36
Hi guys. Back after a long break.

Got lucky with a lady who was working in a beauty parlor. She does outcall for massages. Willing to go all the way for extra. Comes in her own car. Looks decent enough not to raise suspicions. Bit choosy about the hotels she is willing to come to. Can share in exchange for good contacts.

BionicMan
12-22-12, 06:53
Definitely fake. Unless somewhere there happens to be a bar called Crazy Horse, on the 4th storey of a building called Orchard Towers, with a Tony Roma's attached to a shopping centre & hotel across the street. Sure, that's probable.Crazy Horse is a bar in OT in Singapore, known for its mixed crowd of WG: LB's, post-op and genuine girls. Also known for its non-harassing girls policy. Just as the guys describe that. Girls show up at the table and if you nicely waved them away they do not even stop, otherwise they introduce themselves and happy you buy them a LD and take it from there.
Lot of girls do have KY along but for sure one kind of girl do need KY at all times.... the rest I leave to your imagination and such a subject is a no-no for ISG.

Vitiriol
12-25-12, 21:21

Got lucky with a lady who was working in a beauty parlor. She does outcall for massages. Willing to go all the way for extra. Comes in her own car. Looks decent enough not to raise suspicions. Bit choosy about the hotels she is willing to come to. Can share in exchange for good contacts.I am sorry I forgot to mention that this contact operates in Cochin only.

HsPuppy55
12-28-12, 19:48
I am sorry I forgot to mention that this contact operates in Cochin only.Hard to believe this sort of thing available in Cochin and that too the hotels being accomodative. My experience is that hotels in Kerala (except the very seedy ones) have a very suspicious eye. Sometimes I think that Kerala is worse than Saudi Arabia.

That apart a very good report giving us all hope for action in Kerala. BTW was her actual massage really good apart from HJ, FS.

Foreign Indian
01-01-13, 07:03
Hi All.

Wish you a new year full of good mongering in Kerala. Been out of action for quite a while.

Take care all

Vijay Menon
01-21-13, 01:18
Highly appreciate if you can share the details of this contact you were mentioning in Cochin.

Got lucky with a lady who was working in a beauty parlor. She does outcall for massages. Willing to go all the way for extra. Comes in her own car. Looks decent enough not to raise suspicions. Bit choosy about the hotels she is willing to come to. Can share in exchange for good contacts.

Pune Monger
01-22-13, 15:19

Got lucky with a lady who was working in a beauty parlor. She does outcall for massages. Willing to go all the way for extra. Comes in her own car. Looks decent enough not to raise suspicions. Bit choosy about the hotels she is willing to come to. Can share in exchange for good contacts.Can you share contacts of this lady please? Visiting Cochin in two weeks and would be grateful to you. I can share contacts of Pune if at all you would be interested.

Happy Mongering

Pune Monger
01-25-13, 13:40
Can you share contacts of this lady please? Visiting Cochin in two weeks and would be grateful to you. I can share contacts of Pune if at all you would be interested.

Happy MongeringAny sort of help is appreciated!

Pune Monger
01-25-13, 13:42
Can you share contacts of this lady please? Visiting Cochin in two weeks and would be grateful to you. I can share contacts of Pune if at all you would be interested.

Happy MongeringAlso the trip has been postponed so I have 2 weeks additionally to plan this thing in Cochin. So would appreciate it if anyone could help me.

Cheers

StallionJr
02-11-13, 06:05
Hey all,

I am visiting kochi for a cpl of days this week. Can someone help me with contacts. I am looking for independent or girls from the tv or cine industry.

Thank you

PanilPanil
02-22-13, 13:53
Some one posting in the name of sivakami escorts is trustworthy. The initial price he asks is 8 / hour or 25 for ONS. However it goes down to 5? H including rooma nd 15 / nite. Operates in triv.

Cheers,

Panil

Barani
02-27-13, 05:35
Hi,

As I am on a short term visit in cochin, I just want to try for a experience. I searched internet and found one ad in CL to be interesting to which I responded. I got a response from the lady SP and she quoted 5k for 2hrs. I went to meet her near M*and*k* stop and she showed me some photos and suggested to take one plumb girl (5/6) promising good experience for full night. I opted her although the rate she quoted was high and arranged a room at city outskirts. She dropped us at the room and left after collecting the money. Had a chit chat with the girl and came to know that she is working as a sales girl and doing this for extra pocket money. Also, the SP is planning to take an independent house and plan to recruit more girls. She washed herself and came to bed. We had one round in diff positions along with bbj since she was ready for anything except anal. It seems she enjoys a lot and was creating sounds. Then we took dinner and had 2 more rounds including morning. We left the place in the morning and she left to the shop directly. Totally it was a satisfying experience.

Looks. 5-6/10.

Boobs. 9/10.

Pussy. 7/10.

BJ. 8.5/10.

Damage. 13k+2k

WIR. Maybe. Not this girl as other options are available.

Barani
03-04-13, 19:53
As I was in a good mood called the same SP again few days back and asked for the tall slim dark girl she mentioned last time. She asked me to reach at a location and I reached there but due to some last minute issues had to wait for more than an hour for her. Finally after multiple calls I said I am fed up and let us drop this but she said she is standing at a location near by and waiting for her driver. Since it was very near, I went directly there and there SP was standing with the girl who was wearing a jeans and t shirts. Descriptions matched as per SP and had a tatoo on one of her arms but wasnt great in the dress. Anyway with in 5 min driver came with his vehicle and we went to the resort and after entering the room paid the amount to SP and she went outside. Once we were alone started chit chat and understood that she is from a poor background and doing it to meet her financial needs. Then we moved together for a wash and received a BJ under shower. After which another passionate session involving DFK, BJ and f*k in diff positions. She rode on top of me for a long time and then I came on top of her and finished. Once it was over she called the SP and asked her to come and fetch us since it was also late for me. SP came in 10 min and we started our journey back. I parted with them saying will come back for the same girl.

Looks. 6/10.

BJ. 9/10.

GFE. 9/10.

Damage .5k (excluding room and vehicle)

WIR. Definitely yes for a full night if SP doesn't hikes the price.

Zorba42
03-05-13, 07:41
As I was in a good mood called the same SP again few days backCan you post the last 4 digits of this SP's phone number? Just to check if she's the same as the one that I've been using. (Don't recall her showing me this dark girl.)

Linguswamy
03-05-13, 10:07
Dude. Good job. I never got lucky in Cochin. I thought it was a dry city with lot of LE issues. Could you please share the digits of the SP with ref name?

[QUOTE=Barani; 1394197]As I was in a good mood called the same SP again few days back and asked for the tall slim dark girl she mentioned last time.

Barani
03-05-13, 18:54
The number ends with 9176.

Can you post the last 4 digits of this SP's phone number? Just to check if she's the same as the one that I've been using. (Don't recall her showing me this dark girl.)

Zorba42
03-07-13, 13:27
The number ends with 9176.Thanks, this is not the same SP that I was referring to. But I think I know this one also and will check up with her (Was the lady you met at Menaka a slightly dark, plump woman in her late 20's whose name starts with Dh?).

Barani
03-08-13, 14:00
The SP description doesn't match with yours including name. I could have PM'ed you but seems it is not enabled.

Thanks, this is not the same SP that I was referring to. But I think I know this one also and will check up with her (Was the lady you met at Menaka a slightly dark, plump woman in her late 20's whose name starts with Dh?).

Sarangdharp
03-09-13, 07:53
Hi Bros,

I will be at Kochi airport for 3 hours waiting for the next flight. Are there any options nearby? Kindly PM me. Thanks a lot in advance.

Sarang

Zorba42
03-11-13, 05:13
Hi Bros,

I will be at Kochi airport for 3 hours waiting for the next flight. Are there any options nearby? Kindly PM me. Thanks a lot in advance.

Sarang3 hours seems really too short for any action, even if you can find any very close to the airport.

Foreign Indian
03-12-13, 09:50
Hi,

I am visiting Kochi for a night next week, Anyone can let me know of any independent action, and / or good hotel where I can ask for the same would be appreciated. Do not know the latest happening there.

Take care,

FI

Zorba42
03-12-13, 10:35
The SP description doesn't match with yours including name. I could have PM'ed you but seems it is not enabled.That's OK. Thanks. This happens to be an SP that I know. The person I contact is another girl in the same gang whose number ends in 2236. I spoke to her a couple of days ago and she claims all the gals they have are working girls / students who're doing it for pocket money.

But the rates used to be 3K till a few months back and seems to have been hiked up to 5 now. I think you might be able to negotiate it down to 3 or 4K max. Try it the next time.

Sarangdharp
03-13-13, 08:06
Hi Bro,

Thanks a lot! Next time I would try to have a gap of at least 6-8 hours. Hope this suffices. Kindly PM me the options. Thanks a lot in advance.

Sarang.

3 hours seems really too short for any action, even if you can find any very close to the airport.

Barani
03-17-13, 08:56
Thanks for the advice I negotiated with her to my level best but was not budging for ST. She was ready for 3k for an hour but didn't opted it. Will try one more time next time. This SP seems to have spawned out of the gang as per the girl since she said 3-4 girls are currently under her directly and the rest are based on contacts and SP will get only a small cut. That could be one reason she doesn't promotes them at the first instance.

That's OK. Thanks. This happens to be an SP that I know. The person I contact is another girl in the same gang whose number ends in 2236. I spoke to her a couple of days ago and she claims all the gals they have are working girls / students who're doing it for pocket money.

But the rates used to be 3K till a few months back and seems to have been hiked up to 5 now. I think you might be able to negotiate it down to 3 or 4K max. Try it the next time.

Barani
03-17-13, 09:04
Thanks for the advice I negotiated with her to my level best but was not budging for ST. She was ready for 3k for an hour but didn't opted it. Will try one more time next time. This SP seems to have spawned out of the gang as per the girl since she said 3-4 girls are currently under her directly and the rest are based on contacts and SP will get only a small cut. That could be one reason she doesn't promotes them at the first instance.

That's OK. Thanks. This happens to be an SP that I know. The person I contact is another girl in the same gang whose number ends in 2236. I spoke to her a couple of days ago and she claims all the gals they have are working girls / students who're doing it for pocket money.

What2525
03-18-13, 19:19
Have tried one contact from L*SEEa*to. The initial price quoted over the phone was over 6k for an hour and one shot. But once I went there in person could negotiate it down to 2k. Have been there 2 times. Both the time the girls were pretty cooperative, albeit they start hurrying once 30-40 mins is reached. Seems the SP beats them if they don't finish by an hour. The first time was a local girl, dark and a bit chubby. Overall only about 3-4. The second time was much better, with a girl from Hyderabad who was short, and had ample sized breasts and nice round ass, and a pretty village-women kind of face. On the whole not sure if its worth it with 1 hour. 1 shot rule and am pretty sure better options should be available in the city. They do seem to be the cheapest ones I could get through L*SEEa*to and sometimes do have some good looking selections.

Anyone else got any better contacts in Trivandrum. I especially looking for GFE for long duration (day / night) , even if its a bit heavier on the wallet. The prices quoted from L*SEEa*to contacts for the same are rather on the exuberant side (25-30k) and I am pretty sure cheaper options should be available. If anyone got any good contacts please share through PM. Also if if anyone need the above contact, just ping on PM.

Cheers,

What2525

Makudi M
03-23-13, 05:24
Hi all,

Recently seeing an add in loc & toe Kochi about a Bangalore based Spa with services including B2B. The contact number is Bangalore no. ANy one tried it? Called once and there was no response.

Cheers.

Mak

Aka022
04-07-13, 06:42
Hi guys,

Currently based in europe but will be visiting kochi shortly. Will be there for a week. Looking to meet some good local talent, for LT. Each girl for a day or two. Can stay in girl friendly 3-star or 5-star if needed.

PM is activated. Appreciate all inputs.

Bat Wings
04-08-13, 09:38
I am planning a week long trip to Kochi / Ernakulam mid April.

Can anyone suggest any decent independents? Ideally with incall facility as I can't host.

While I cannot reciprocate with any other contact or numbers in Kerala, I can assure that anyone coming to Mumbai and hunting in Mumbai will not go dry. As far as credibility goes,"references will be provided on request".

Cheers,

BW

Bat Wings
04-23-13, 06:36
Not so surprisingly didn't get any response to the request I had put in.

May be Kochi is indeed a dry place.

I have been here for last 3-4 days and have yet to find any leads. Guess I will wait to get back to Mumbai.

I am planning a week long trip to Kochi / Ernakulam mid April.

Can anyone suggest any decent independents? Ideally with incall facility as I can't host.

While I cannot reciprocate with any other contact or numbers in Kerala, I can assure that anyone coming to Mumbai and hunting in Mumbai will not go dry. As far as credibility goes,"references will be provided on request".

Cheers,

BW

Barani
04-24-13, 04:17
Not so surprisingly didn't get any response to the request I had put in.

May be Kochi is indeed a dry place.

I have been here for last 3-4 days and have yet to find any leads. Guess I will wait to get back to Mumbai.Hi Bat wings,

I tried sending PM but getting message like "Bat Wings has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.". Please make some space.

Makudi M
06-08-13, 08:50
Hi friends,

Anything happening in Kochi, this forum has been inactive for a while.

Cheers.

Mak

Philip Anderson
06-09-13, 12:15
Hi guys,

I will be in Cochin soon for 3 days.

Would very much appreciate it if someone could PM me some contacts!

Thanks a lot.

EatPrayLove
07-08-13, 21:13

But the rates used to be 3K till a few months back and seems to have been hiked up to 5 now. I think you might be able to negotiate it down to 3 or 4K max. Try it the next time.Hi. This sounds promising, considering Kochi is generally a dry place. Would appreciate a PM of the contact since I visit Kochi often. Would gladly return the favour for Chennai.

DallasTinku
07-13-13, 03:21
Hi. This sounds promising, considering Kochi is generally a dry place. Would appreciate a PM of the contact since I visit Kochi often. Would gladly return the favour for Chennai.Cochin is not dry you should know where to look, I have a Sp in cochin and I found her after lots of mongering ready to share for other contacts.

Regards,

Raj

Hunter Raju
08-05-13, 10:43
Mid June, landed in Ernakulam. Headed to Kochi fort. Booked a room on Jacobs road.

Day 1-2. Enjoyed natural and cemented beauty

Day 3. Time to enjoy beauty of kochi's Eves.

Some kind of pussy adventurism rushed thru my spine. And Iñstead of ISG and other friends help, thought of start from a scratch!

Booked taxi with my broken malayalam " enge, po, vaange, kunchu kunchu, malayalam teriyam, chaasti, etc "

He got me," sir one place "

Me " ok, po po "

A place in Iraveli. Paid 500 to taxi.

Sp aunty " pay me 3k and will sow you birds ".

Johnny took over. Paid her, went to room. Very low class prosti there. Avoided vomit.

Sp aunty "3k more, this time good one, Bombay ".

Again johny became highest decision making authority. Paid. Below av girl but johny. Uff.

Went inside. No dfk, BJ. Can't take risk with such class. Double rubber. Camera roll and action. Boom boom boom. 2 min. Disgusted feeling. Don't know what came in mind and slapped her 3-4 times. Rushed outside before she got anyidea what happened.

Took auto. Same question. Took me very nearby place. Panan.

Gave me a no and told me to wait there in a slum market.

Obviously my aryan looks were outsider to that mean looking place (not racist comments, just to signify looks differences vis a vis lungi clad uncles) and I obviously didn't like the looks thrown to me. My brain cells were beginning to get the negative vibes there and I knew something would be wrong if I stayed there anymore. Then I got a call from sp, he murmured sth in mallu. Only words I got were some tailor shop name and 10 min. I searched that name and an uncle came there. Told me to follow and again cris cross mess of lanes, nude babies playing, teens ones searching sth in dustbins and all other features of a ghetto. Finally we landed in a home. 2 rooms. One for reception and other for recreative stunts.

Then again negative vibes coming. 4 uncles and 2 aunties. Suddenly One of them opened her blouse and 2 rotten oranges were out marked with cigfi buds. Told to pay me 5 k and fuck her in the same room where we were standing : in front of all others. What the fuck! Was my reply.

I argued with sp uncle. This is not my cup of tea and I will not fuck her even if you pay me 5k for fking her, forget about me paying.

Again strong negative vibes along with lession learnt in the day earlier, now it was turn of my brain to take over. Before they thought anyth I rushed outside and ran. Just outside at the square. 3-4 guys stopped me: shouting in mallu and within seconds my bain cells were running like milkha singh. Flashed out my mnc firm I'd frm pkt and " I m frm ngo. Save the children"."a baby, small baby, blood, that house, yenge (where) doctor clinic "

And within minisecond one of them pointed to dr small clinic (jhola chap ). Rushed there and guy there was looking decent and I hit him with the million dollar ques " the shortest way out of this slum?"

He showed me a decomposed narrow lane and closed in the end by a 5 ft wall. I ran, jumped and here was the surprise! Police beat in the very place where I jumped!

Aasman se tapka, khajur m atka.

Now it was turn of nerve cells and boldly replied " tourist, guide took me to slums and dumped me ". Started complaining about system and in a consoling tone one asked " sir want to file complaint?"

" no, don't want more distrubances, just help me in reaching my place "

And to my surprise here was the cooperative kerala police. They dropped me at my guesthouse in their jeep! Amazing!

Finally at room, poor by 7k but rich by load of experience and the feeling of somekind of VIP where poilce drops you at home!

Had shower, food and slept. Only to monger in Kochi in dreams!

Precise : rely on your instincts, no matter how good the pussy is. If something inside tells you to run then run.

Hunter Raju
08-05-13, 10:47
Took a train from Kochi to Trivandrum. After terrific exp of Kochi, didn't expect anything here.

Even help from ISG was negligible. Travelled a lot nearby. Beaches. Shankhmugam, Kovalam, Varkala. Neyyar dam, Waterfall. Palace.

Out of all these, found Varkala different. Lot of farangs, even in off seasons. Lot of spas there (didn't visit them though).

One old frnd frm college msgd via fb. Went to his place for drinks. Surprisingly 4-5 firangs sitting there. Testesterone started flowing thru veins.

During drinks, found ms mickie (false name) interesting. All of them planning to visit varkala nxt day. Obviously I was in.

Reached thr arnd 2pm. From helipad we decided to divide. Mickie told she will go with me. And story set. I used my exp of earlier visit and she was impressed. In the evening all met and we decided to stay in cottages. Beautiful small wooden facing sea from the cliffs. Amazing beauty.

Then a flat purposal " Mickey, would you like to join me for drinks?"

Everyone smiled while Micky blushed.

Saying good bye we came in my cottage. Ordered drinks : some local beers. She was a chatter box. Told stories about her place in Oz. Slowly slowly got romantic and about after 2 hours of backchodi, we kissed. Eth was followed. After a long time. 200% GFE was enjoyed. Thanks to emergency rubber in my wallet.

Slept. In the morning, sunlight woke me up and mind it, it was such a wonderful feeling to hav a white beauty sleeping in her birthday suit next to you. She was looking extreme hot in white blanket and I started playing with her hairs. She reciprocated half woke up and we wished good morning to each other in our own way. Enjoyed her company for next 2 days before leaving for Vivekananda memorial, finally to Mumbai.

She stayed there and I think she left India on 31 July.

Will miss her.

Guys advice for you : go Varkala, try your luck there and will definitely find some gems, thats also free.

EatPrayLove
08-05-13, 16:46
Took a train from Kochi to Trivandrum. After terrific exp of Kochi, didn't expect anything here.

Even help from ISG was negligible. Travelled a lot nearby. Beaches. Shankhmugam, Kovalam, Varkala. Neyyar dam, Waterfall. Palace.

Out of all these, found Varkala different. Lot of farangs, even in off seasons. Lot of spas there (didn't visit them though).

One old frnd frm college msgd via fb. Went to his place for drinks. Surprisingly 4-5 firangs sitting there. Testesterone started flowing thru veins.

During drinks, found ms mickie (false name) interesting. All of them planning to visit varkala nxt day. Obviously I was in..Advice duly taken my dear friend. BTW, sorry to hear about the Kochi episode. Am sure some of the friendly kl chaps in our forum like Dallas Tinku and Barani could have helped you out there! Cheers.

Ramesh2009
08-12-13, 16:25
Mid June, landed in Ernakulam. Headed to Kochi fort. Booked a room on Jacobs road.

Day 1-2. Enjoyed natural and cemented beauty

Day 3. Time to enjoy beauty of kochi's Eves.

Some kind of pussy adventurism rushed thru my spine. And Iñstead of ISG and other friends help, thought of start from a scratch!

Booked taxi with my broken malayalam " enge, po, vaange, kunchu kunchu, malayalam teriyam, chaasti, etc "

He got me," sir one place "

Me " ok, po po "

A place in Iraveli. Paid 500 to taxi.

Sp aunty " pay me 3k and will sow you birds ".

Johnny took over. Paid her, went to room. Very low class prosti there. Avoided vomit...Oh god, What a experience you had in Kochi. Kerala police are nice but if they had caught with a pros, it would have been your worst experience. They will make a big news. Sometimes they call reporters and channels. In Kerala it is not easy to escape if you pay money just like in Mumbai.

I live in Kochi but I don't monger here. I visit Bangalore, Mumbai, Dubai, Thailand etc. When I am in Kerala, I am decent. Outside Kerala indecent.

Ramesh2009
08-12-13, 16:56
I am from kerala and its very difficult to get girls here. The government is very strict on these things. Last week also 4 massage parlours in kovalam (the famous beach in kerala) were raided and they are now shut down as girls were provided there for sex for the foreigners. In varkala (another beach) last month 2 massage parlours were raided and 2 foreigners were arrested for immoral traffic. So please stay away from these things in kerala. Once you are arrested then its very difficult to get out of these legal procedures as the police in kerala is the most efficient in india. You better try in other places in india like goa or Mumbai.I totally agree with you bro.

Barani
09-11-13, 20:02
This FR was pending for sometime, in order to try a new SP searched LoSeeAnto and found one ad to be different. I called the number and was asked to reach one place and I couldn't believe they are operating in such a residential place. I entered and paid the amount the girl was in her late 20s and paid the amount. As usual had some chit chat and she started her job. She was hurrying up and had to finish things very fast. She was not interested in DFK and BBJ but gave me an average CBJ. She claims to be a nurse and it seems the SP is her husband. She told new ones will be arriving in couple of weeks and asked me to call her personal number after a week. Till now no one has arrived. As far the experience is concerned it was nothing great or too bad just average when price is also considered.

Looks: 7/10.

CBJ: 7/10.

Damage: 2. 5 k.

WIR: Not sure, may be to keep a contact.

Vasudev
10-02-13, 09:37
The guy is saying that the gal is white Brahmin nurse. Operating near Ka R. They quote 3k. Anybody have gone there? Are they good? Would like to have a detailed review. Their number end wid 465.

Zorba42
10-02-13, 17:43
The guy is saying that the gal is white Brahmin nurse. Operating near Ka R. They quote 3k. Anybody have gone there? Are they good? Would like to have a detailed review. Their number end wid 465.Which guy?

What's a white Brahmin?

What's Ka R? Which city is this / which place?

Barani
10-03-13, 02:38
Which guy?

What's a white Brahmin?

What's Ka R? Which city is this / which place?Hi Vasudev,

My Last report is about her. He will come down for 2. 5k.

Zorba,

Its in kochi and the place he is mentioning is kaloor. He gives ad like this instead of fair Brahmin.

Santa3
10-03-13, 14:43
Which guy?

What's a white Brahmin? What's Ka R? Which city is this / which place?Fair skinned brahmin (highest. Caste) female. Usually vegetarians and very hygienic.

Vasudev
10-05-13, 19:11
Hi Vasudev,

My Last report is about her. He will come down for 2. 5k.

Zorba,

Its in kochi and the place he is mentioning is kaloor. He gives ad like this instead of fair Brahmin.Thanks for your reply Barani. You know it's hard to find good and secure and reliable low budget service in Cochin. I am not sure about going for her. Anyway, can you please elobrate about her looks. And let me know if you have get any other contacts in Cochin. I do have a regular SP here, but his donations are heavy.

Regards

Barani
10-06-13, 05:05
Thanks for your reply Barani. You know it's hard to find good and secure and reliable low budget service in Cochin. I am not sure about going for her. Anyway, can you please elobrate about her looks. And let me know if you have get any other contacts in Cochin. I do have a regular SP here, but his donations are heavy.

Regards.Lookwise she is homely and ok. You can rate her 6-7/10. You are correct wrt budget in cochin. You can try her for once but should not allow her to take control. I could see that you don't have Pm facility hence difficult to share my sp contact.

Shivacap
10-11-13, 10:10
Sorry folks, I did not time to write anything about the woman in the picture because I overslept and had to rush to get to the place from where we did the journey of a life time, right up to the wonderful resort in Kumarakom. Ameetha and her exuberance is a major factor for the late wake-up. She works at a massage center attached to one of the best hotels in Cochin and when visiting them for checking massage center out (and having a wonderful Kerala lunch at their excellent buffet) I met with Ameetha as she was taking her break. I was staying at the Malabar House and she offered to come by after she finished for the day and stay the night. Yes, I added her name to the room just to be safe.
It was an amazing narration. Can you please give me her contact details?

EatPrayLove
10-12-13, 23:48
It was an amazing narration. Can you please give me her contact details?Hey pal, there's no use referring to posts which are more than half a decade old!

You are better off finding an adventure on your own. Cheers!

Santa3
10-13-13, 14:23
It was an amazing narration. Can you please give me her contact details?She is already in Des Moines with him. He made arrangements for her to join him there. LOL

MattGoes
10-18-13, 20:08
Cochin is not dry you should know where to look, I have a Sp in cochin and I found her after lots of mongering ready to share for other contacts.

Regards,

RajHi Raj,

Please share that would be a great help. I am in Cochin for 3 days in November first week.

Kind regards,

Mat

LandonMars
11-25-13, 19:41
Guys,

Let me know if you have some good and reliable contact for Kochin, both independent or SP will work.

Thanks in advance.

PrinceKrl
12-26-13, 08:13
Hi all,

Can some one suggest girl friendly hotels in Cochin where I can bring my girl during the holidays. Kerala has lot of LE issues.

EatPrayLove
12-27-13, 09:54
Hi all,

Can some one suggest girl friendly hotels in Cochin where I can bring my girl during the holidays. Kerala has lot of LE issues.Any upscale hotel like sea lord, taj etc is fine provided both parties show ID cards! If you want to bring someone through the backdoor, rent an apartment in Mermaid!

PrinceKrl
12-29-13, 08:43
Any upscale hotel like sea lord, taj etc is fine provided both parties show ID cards! If you want to bring someone through the backdoor, rent an apartment in Mermaid!Thanks Buddy,

Would be great if some more info on Mermaid. Is it safe we can bring girl friend. The right people to contact, how to.

Thanks in advance.

Ashole
01-02-14, 12:57
Hi guys,

Anyone can help me with decent SP contacts / MPs (guaranteed extras) in Kochi? Looking for reasonable stuff please.

Cheers!

Vasudev
01-02-14, 14:45
Cochin is not dry anymore. But its being very expensive here.

Got an SP contact from one of my friend. Called him. He offer college girls and late 20 girls as well.

Called him 2dy noon. He asked 6k for ST for a college girl. Bargained, came down for 4.5k.

The place was near K Stadium. An average atmosphere. Calm place. Not so posh.

Reached there. There was selection of 2. Both were maybe 20-22. Both were slim, average in color.

Selected the tall one (I prefer tall ones.) Got into the bedroom. Was neatly arranged. Toilet was good. Started with small chit chat. She told me she is from Kottayam and her name is Sheethal (may be fake). Slowly started smooching. Tried for a DFK, was not responding good wid that. Undressed her. Small firm boobs, Sucked her nipples. She moaned slowly. She undressed my, started a CBJ, not bad but not too good. I sucked her well, explored her body. She moaned well. She responds to each touch I made on her body. Mounted her in mish. After a few strokes changed into cow girl. Back again to mish. Ended in doggy. Didn't asked for anal, pussy was really tight.

Overall experience was good. Tiped her 500. She was happy. Asked her number, but she didn't wanted to share.

Will try the other girl soon.

Sorry, was not able to take the pic.

Regards,

Vasudev

EatPrayLove
01-10-14, 11:46
Thanks Buddy,

Would be great if some more info on Mermaid. Is it safe we can bring girl friend. The right people to contact, how to.

Thanks in advance.Really sorry for the late revert as am not regular in this thread. You can directly book a room over the net and proceed in Mermaid.

EatPrayLove
01-10-14, 11:47

Got an SP contact from one of my friend. Called him. He offer college girls and late 20 girls as well.

Called him 2dy noon. He asked 6k for ST for a college girl. Bargained, came down for 4. 5k.

Reached there. There was selection of 2. Both were maybe 20-22. Both were slim, average in color.

Selected the tall one (I prefer tall ones.) Got into the bedroom. Was neatly arranged. Toilet was good. Started with small chit chat. She told me she is from Kottayam and her name is Sheethal (may be fake). Slowly started smooching. Tried for a DFK, was not responding good wid that. Undressed her. Small firm boobs, Sucked her nipples. She moaned slowly. She undressed my, started a CBJ, not bad but not too good. I sucked her well, explored her body. She moaned well. She responds to each touch I made on her body. Mounted her in mish. After a few strokes changed into cow girl. Back again to mish. Ended in doggy. Didn't asked for anal, pussy was really tight.

Overall experience was good. Tiped her 500. She was happy. Asked her number, but she didn't wanted to share.

Regards,

VasudevGlad to hear Kochi isn't dry anymore. Would have loved a Share of the contact if you had pm.

HunkHandsom
01-10-14, 22:35
Please pm me the contact of SP at Kochi as I frequent Kochi very often. Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards

Called him 2dy noon. He asked 6k for ST for a college girl. Bargained, came down for 4. 5k.

Selected the tall one (I prefer tall ones.) Got into the bedroom. Was neatly arranged. Toilet was good. Started with small chit chat. She told me she is from Kottayam and her name is Sheethal (may be fake). Slowly started smooching. Tried for a DFK, was not responding good wid that. Undressed her. Small firm boobs, Sucked her nipples. She moaned slowly. She undressed my, started a CBJ, not bad but not too good. I sucked her well, explored her body. She moaned well. She responds to each touch I made on her body. Mounted her in mish. After a few strokes changed into cow girl. Back again to mish. Ended in doggy. Didn't asked for anal, pussy was really tight...

BlueShk
01-11-14, 19:51

Regards,

VasudevNice to know. I have had some luck last year but the numbers don't work any more. So last month I struggled quite a bit with no luck.

Vasudev
01-12-14, 04:28
Sorry guys, I don't have activated PM facility.

Makudi M
01-16-14, 06:09
Hi Vasudev,

Was this SP a lady? Please let me know.

I don't think Kochi is dry. However one needs to be very cautious and should have the talent to catch hold of the right spots.

Locando has lots of pointers. Some are genuine and safe, some may be not. They keep changing their places verry often.

Cheers.

Mak.

Sorry guys, I don't have activated PM facility.

HunkHandsom
01-16-14, 22:37
Hi bro,

Excellent review, I keep frequenting Kochi. Pl send PM me the contact of the SP. Hope to hear fm you soon.

Regards,

Hunk

Selected the tall one (I prefer tall ones.) Got into the bedroom. Was neatly arranged. Toilet was good. Started with small chit chat. She told me she is from Kottayam and her name is Sheethal (may be fake). Slowly started smooching...

Vasudev
01-17-14, 15:19
Hey bro,

Thanks. I don't have PM activated. It's of no use here in Cochin. Thats why I didn't activated my PM. Sorry about that.

Vasudev
01-22-14, 07:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Hpvs15
02-09-14, 09:13
Hi guys,

I will be visiting Cochin on Feb 13. Wil be landing at 6.30pm. Hotel booked near it park Kakkanad. Any leads for independent lady or MP with extras. Appreciate your time folks.

Foreign Indian
02-12-14, 15:38
Hi,

I am in Cochin end of next week. Would appreciate any leads on Indys or reliable SP.

Can Pm digits if you have any appreicated, all my leads seem to have changed phones.

Thanks,

FI

LandonMars
02-18-14, 02:38
Hey guys,

I am in Kerla next week starting Thrivendrum near Kovlam beach. And then Cochin.

Can you help me in getting some good indi or SP contact. PM me.

Vasudev
02-22-14, 09:35
Hey guys,

I am in Kerla next week starting Thrivendrum near Kovlam beach. And then Cochin.

Can you help me in getting some good indi or SP contact. PM me.Hi broh,

I really would like to help you. I have got a very good SP here and a very few indie's. But the bad side is I haven't activated PM facility because, ISG kerala isn't so active and people don't want to share anything here.

Keep in contact,

Will try to sort out this issue.

Regards

Vasudev
02-22-14, 09:38
I have stopped the action for a while in Kerala. But two days before, my regular SP, a close one give me a call pointing out about a gud gal he bought from Manglore. So I decided to have a try.

It was worth. Thanks for my SP. No time for a detailed FR.

Kerala is good. Play safe. Fuck LE.

BlueShk
02-23-14, 18:37
I have stopped the action for a while in Kerala. But two days before, my regular SP, a close one give me a call pointing out about a gud gal he bought from Manglore. So I decided to have a try.

It was worth. Thanks for my SP. No time for a detailed FR.

Kerala is good. Play safe. Fuck LE.Seniors, need some help in Cochin next week please!

Thanks

MarcoPolo123
02-24-14, 18:20
Hello seniors from Kochi,

Please PM the number of good SP or independents. Will be staying in a hotel in Kochi.

Thanks in advance for support.

Aviator13
02-26-14, 11:28
Hi guys,

Visiting Munnar on 2nd March. Would appreciate if some one can help me out with contacts in Munnar.

Thanks in advance.

Sstrika
02-27-14, 15:52
Hi,

Kindly PM if you know reliable SPs or Indes in Mangalore. Will return the favor in Bangalore.

Kumar

WideCool
03-04-14, 07:51

Selected the tall one (I prefer tall ones.) Got into the bedroom. Was neatly arranged. Toilet was good. Started with small chit chat. She told me she is from Kottayam and her name is Sheethal (may be fake). Slowly started smooching. Tried for a DFK, was not responding good wid that. Undressed her. Small firm boobs, Sucked her nipples.Hi,

I have a contact in Cochi. Not a business girl. Am willing to share if you can share yours contact with an intro to that guy. But now I do not have a pm facility. She is bit elder.

WideCool
03-06-14, 08:38
Hi,

Kindly PM if you know reliable SPs or Indes in Mangalore. Will return the favor in Bangalore.

KumarDo not get offended. There are hundreds of contacts for Bangalore. But not much for Mangalore. Anyway for your info now there are lot in l. O for Mangalore

But how good they are I do not know. I used to have some contacts before they all changed there numbers. Now recently I am in touch I with a new one I availed it was ok 5000 / night but she left after one hour. But I was comfortabale. She was nice stil have her number and contact her once a while the best part was she gave the number of her mamas an.

Makudi M
03-07-14, 05:34
If you do not have a PM how can the information be exchanged? Please subscribe and ativate PM. Willing to exchange.

Cheers.

Mak.

Hi,

I have a contact in Cochi. Not a business girl. Am willing to share if you can share yours contact with an intro to that guy. But now I do not have a pm facility. She is bit elder.

GetBack
03-08-14, 15:05
Dear all,

I'm traveling to Cochin this month end. Could you please share some the SP contact details near Cochin airport to me.

SuperCroc
04-06-14, 17:55
Hi guys.

I'm from the Dubai forums, recently on business in Mumbai.

Looks like the business is extending to Kerala never been there before. Trivandrum will be there in a few days for a week.

Any good massage places with extras? Would be interesting to experience it down south.

Do let me know here or by PM, thanks lads!

Vasudev
04-14-14, 04:16
Hi,

My regular SP was not into business for a while. Last day I got an Email from the guy saying that he have restarted the business. This time in a new way. He will be keeping only a girl at a time. So yesterday I went to his place. He have arranged a small isolated home in EKM town itself. No one will notice you going in and out. He took me in his car to the place. After entering the house, the SP did some usual chit chat. He asked if I would like to have a beer. I said ok, he called out the girl, she came with a beer and took me to the room. I started having beer on the bed and she started to play some movies in TV. Slowley I strted to touch her, she moved to me and started the work. She is not a stunner in luks. An average colored girl with nice body. We undressed each other. After dt it was an awesome experience. I explored each and every part of her body. I had three session with her in 4 hrs, with two one more beer. She sucks very well. When I was having my second beer she ws sucking me to heaven.

Girl: 7/10

GFE: 8/10

BlowJob: 10/10

Boobs: 7/10

Overall: 9/10

WIR: yes. Arranged for a full nyt 2dy.

Damage: 12K for 4 hrs, Including beer and all.

Dickaprio
04-14-14, 19:51
Hi,

I explored each and every part of her body. I had three session with her in 4 hrs, with two one more beer. She sucks very well. When I was having my second beer she ws sucking me to heaven.

Overall: 9/10.

WIR: yes. Arranged for a full nyt 2dy.

Damage: 12K for 4 hrs, Including beer and all.Dude, a nice report with very teasing ending. It seems you don't have PM. How will you exchange the digits and other details?

BTW Happy Vishu to all Keralites in the forum. Gud Nite!

Gowda
04-20-14, 04:41
Hi all,

I will be visiting Trivandrum in May 2nd week. I am new to mongering, can you help me out with some contacts preferably independants with their own place.

Thanks

Dhiru123
04-25-14, 06:09
Hi seniors,

I am coming to Cochin on may 6th. I will stay there about month. If anybody have independents contacts Please do pm me. I will post FR.

Thanks in advance.

SuperCroc
05-09-14, 13:31
I'm on my final week on India business trip before heading back to Dubai and now in Kochi, would appreciate any info about Massage by female available in this city.

As I stated earlier I was in Trivandrum, and man what a dried up place. I mean come on really people of Trivandrum seriously? Not even a hint of any services? I asked a guy here where are all your hot Kerala chicks I see on TV. He told me they are only on TV, its just a fantasy hahaha

I spent alot of time in Kovalam scouring the spas and ALL are male to male ugh. I even tried the shady looking ones in the back alleys still the same. Went to other areas too no success.

A taxi driver later on promised me a good place with extras, out of desperation I agree. He takes me after an hour drive to a run down apartment no sign boards and I see a group of trashed out ugly women standing around, I said fuck this shit and told him to take me back to my hotel.

The locals tell me LE has pretty much eliminated Spas that offered services and I hear Kerala LE are the best in India, well they did a good job I can see that lmao.

I had to stuff my cock securely in my pants for the rest of my stay, too bad though as Kerala is the most beautiful place I've seen in India I wish they had the girls offering themselves to complement the view.

The girls in Trivandrum are also ultra conservative and not very "willing". Met two girls in my hotel's bar, super sexy, exotic look,dark skinned, lot of charm but all I got is a small conversation, not interested in handsome foreigners maybe? Lol

I'm also told by some the hot horny Kerala girls ran to Bangalore.

I hope Kochi is different, let me know if any details!

Sammon
05-09-14, 13:48
I'm on my final week on India business trip before heading back to Dubai and now in Kochi, would appreciate any info about Massage by female available in this city.

As I stated earlier I was in Trivandrum, and man what a dried up place. I mean come on really people of Trivandrum seriously? Not even a hint of any services? I asked a guy here where are all your hot Kerala chicks I see on TV. He told me they are only on TV, its just a fantasy hahaha

I spent alot of time in Kovalam scouring the spas and ALL are male to male ugh. I even tried the shady looking ones in the back alleys still the same. Went to other areas too no success.

A taxi driver later on promised me a good place with extras, out of desperation I agree. He takes me after an hour drive to a run down apartment no sign boards and I see a group of trashed out ugly women standing around, I said fuck this shit and told him to take me back to my hotel.

The locals tell me LE has pretty much eliminated Spas that offered services and I hear Kerala LE are the best in India, well they did a good job I can see that lmao.

I had to stuff my cock securely in my pants for the rest of my stay, too bad though as Kerala is the most beautiful place I've seen in India I wish they had the girls offering themselves to complement the view.

The girls in Trivandrum are also ultra conservative and not very "willing". Met two girls in my hotel's bar, super sexy, exotic look, dark skinned, lot of charm but all I got is a small conversation, not interested in handsome foreigners maybe? LOL.

I'm also told by some the hot horny Kerala girls ran to Bangalore.

I hope Kochi is different, let me know if any details!Generally in India it is not that the place is dry for sex, but it is the distrust they feel with you. You could be a tatter tale telling everybody where you went and contact info. Sooner or later Police get this info because they have their sources. Sure enough Police will try to catch them or at least ask for bribe.

Foreigner contacts are frowned upon all over India. Unless you have a local business associate local who can arrange you are out of luck.

In Kerala especially girls are conservative and they are not even allowed to talk to their neighbor boys in case they get a " Flirt" name.

Prostitution however is alive and well for well heeled locals. It is kind of their private stock. Hard to get into the loop unless you have contacts. Local rich people are not afraid of LE.

Gajith
05-09-14, 16:23
Generally in India it is not that the place is dry for sex, but it is the distrust they feel with you. You could be a tatter tale telling everybody where you went and contact info. Sooner or later Police get this info because they have their sources. Sure enough Police will try to catch them or at least ask for bribe.

Foreigner contacts are frowned upon all over India. Unless you have a local business associate local who can arrange you are out of luck.

In Kerala especially girls are conservative and they are not even allowed to talk to their neighbor boys in case they get a " Flirt" name.

Prostitution however is alive and well for well heeled locals. It is kind of their private stock. Hard to get into the loop unless you have contacts. Local rich people are not afraid of LE.Guys, Frankly kerala girls are controlled by family and they must be super capable if they want to go out for a date. Sex is available easily, but with the girl next door or college mate or people meets during some marriages or other functions. Most girls, spread their legs if you give them a promise for marriage. Most prostitutes are aunts. You can see many nice girls in the shopping malls, but remember many males will be watching the same girl. Most people doesn't speak English (they know English but lack of confidence) and problem with accent. If a girl got offended by you or a girl got attracted on you, both not good for you unless you set a future appointment. Notany hotels supports this kind of activity and if a girl walking with a foreigner may impact her future married life. This kind of news will spread everywhere like fire because there are too many losers and jealous people out there. You may post your phone number in locanto and see how it goes. My local Singaporean friend told me he got some but I can't believe it. But let's try it. I enquired about clubs yesterday to one of my friend in Cochin, he told only Dream Hotel has one. Dream hotel is between kadavanthara and Vyttila on the left side towards Vyttila junction. Call them before you go as club is not open everyday.

Gajith
05-09-14, 16:41
Guys, Frankly kerala girls are controlled by family and they must be super capable if they want to go out for a date. Sex is available easily, but with the girl next door or college mate or people meets during some marriages or other functions. Most girls, spread their legs if you give them a promise for marriage. Most prostitutes are aunts. You can see many nice girls in the shopping malls, but remember many males will be watching the same girl. Most people doesn't speak English (they know English but lack of confidence) and problem with accent. If a girl got offended by you or a girl got attracted on you, both not good for you unless you set a future appointment. Notany hotels supports this kind of activity and if a girl walking with a foreigner may impact her future married life. This kind of news will spread everywhere like fire because there are too many losers and jealous people out there. You may post your phone number in locanto and see how it goes. My local Singaporean friend told me he got some but I can't believe it. But let's try it. I enquired about clubs yesterday to one of my friend in Cochin, he told only Dream Hotel has one. Dream hotel is between kadavanthara and Vyttila on the left side towards Vyttila junction. Call them before you go as club is not open everyday.OK, here you go. Total 3 pubs. Fern Hotel, Ramada and Dream hotel. There are WGs in Dream Hotel, go and try your luck.

Chit Chatter
05-16-14, 13:34
A 42-year-old woman, her husband and an accomplice were arrested for running a sex racket under the garb of a beauty parlour in the city. They were running Capitol Hair Dresses and Family Clinic in Jacobs DD Mall on MG Road for nearly six years. Police said that customers mainly included youth aged below 22 years and men above 55 years. They were charging Rs 4,000 to Rs 5,000 from customers for sexual massage of five minutes, police said. Bookings for massage were made through phones, said police.

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/City/Kochi/Three-arrested-for-running-sex-parlour/articleshow/35179705.cms.

Dickaprio
05-16-14, 21:28
A 42-year-old woman, her husband and an accomplice were arrested for running a sex racket under the garb of a beauty parlour in the city. They were running Capitol Hair Dresses and Family Clinic in Jacobs DD Mall on MG Road for nearly six years. Police said that customers mainly included youth aged below 22 years and men above 55 years. They were charging Rs 4,000 to Rs 5,000 from customers for sexual massage of five minutes, police said. Bookings for massage were made through phones, said police.

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/City/Kochi/Three-arrested-for-running-sex-parlour/articleshow/35179705.cms.Quite sad and discouragingArrested for running a sex racket when it was sexual massage of five minutes. Seems to be another case of unsatisfied customer's revenge.

Lamir1086
06-03-14, 07:51
Hi,

I have a contact in Cochi. Not a business girl. Am willing to share if you can share yours contact with an intro to that guy. But now I do not have a pm facility. She is bit elder.Hi I have contacts of independent girls and aunties, on mutual basis we can share, at the same time I am looking to bang any celebrities if your help me in this appreciate then.

You can reach me at[Email address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Dickaprio
06-04-14, 10:46
Hi I have contacts of independent girls and aunties, on mutual basis we can shareBros Lamir, Widecool, Vasudev and other members. Who happened to have some good contacts in Kochi or KL however do not have PM facility. How can we get in touch with you bros for digits?

Blorean
06-10-14, 06:44
Hi,

I have a contact in Cochi. Not a business girl. Am willing to share if you can share yours contact with an intro to that guy. But now I do not have a pm facility. She is bit elder.If you share, will mutually share the contacts.

Hammer893
06-20-14, 10:58
Dear Friends,

Shall be visiting Cochin next week.

Not familiar with the area as it seems Kerala is much more conservative than the other regions of India.

Would be happy to go out for a beer with a fellow ISGian and share some mongering experiences.

Shall be there from 25-27th June.

Please let me know.

Regards.

Hammer.

DeepakSa
07-02-14, 10:35
Am visiting kochi. Any inputs like SP, Indi, GFE hotels. Most welcome!!

I can help you with numbers in BLR as a return gift.

YogiBng
07-17-14, 13:23
Hey guys,

New to this forum. But its seems to be a blessing if things work out!

Have been trying to get some quality action with some high profile ladies. But have been scammed a couple of times!

Would love to get some quality action. Money is not really the concern. But the quality is more important! Would appreciate a helping hand (not in that sense).

Looking forward to here from fellow mongers!

Cheers!

YogiBng
07-17-14, 13:38
Hey guys

In Kochi on some work, and looking for some quality action.

Have been coming here for a few years. But haven't really gotten to see quality.

If you guys know of good escorts with some high profile / model / airhostess type ladies. Or better still. Have their direct contacts. Would love it if you can PM it to me.

Cost is not really the concern. Its quality that really matters.

Would live it if you guys can PM me the details. Can return the favour in Bangalore and Hong Kong!!

Cheers

Vasudev
07-18-14, 04:12
Don't have subscription. Got two contacts in Cochin. If you could help with subscription I could help you.

Hey guys

In Kochi on some work, and looking for some quality action.

Have been coming here for a few years. But haven't really gotten to see quality.

If you guys know of good escorts with some high profile / model / airhostess type ladies. Or better still. Have their direct contacts. Would love it if you can PM it to me.

Cost is not really the concern. Its quality that really matters.

Would live it if you guys can PM me the details. Can return the favour in Bangalore and Hong Kong!!

Cheers

YogiBng
07-19-14, 09:14
Got some action last night in the city.

Chicks were decent. One from the north and one south.

I prefer north, so went ahead in that direction.

Decent. Nothing fancy. She was pretty "lazy" as a matter of fact. But at least something better than nothing in dry Kochi.

Damage- 6 K

Overall- 6

Attitude- 5 (darn lazy).

Body- 6

SP has different options for overnight as well, but only in call service.

Robindiv
07-19-14, 16:52
Got some action last night in the city.

Chicks were decent. One from the north and one south.

I prefer north, so went ahead in that direction.

Decent. Nothing fancy. She was pretty "lazy" as a matter of fact. But at least something better than nothing in dry Kochi.

Damage- 6 K

Overall- 6

Attitude- 5 (darn lazy).

Body- 6

SP has different options for overnight as well, but only in call service.Nice, I would appreciate if you could PM the SP's contact details with reference, going to be in cochin next week.

Thanks in advance,

Robin

YogiBng
07-20-14, 11:18
Check you PM.

Cheers!

Nice, I would appreciate if you could PM the SP's contact details with reference, going to be in cochin next week.

Thanks in advance,

Robin

RohitKoshy81
07-25-14, 10:34
Hey guys,

Never tried any action in Kerala yet, despite having lived in cochin for years! Mostly restrict myself to cities like Mumbai and Delhi on business trip.

Would appreciate any good independent contacts in Cochin. Someone safe.

ChennaiBoy
08-19-14, 16:24
I remember my encounter that was during my college days. I came to Kerala to visit my friend place and I loaded my contacts in my mobile through friend. Called one lady sp in cochin. She responded nicely even though I don't know the language. She knows little bit tamil. We went and met her in particular location at eveninng. Since it is evening she said she can't arrange right now and asked us to come next day. Next day we called her and asked. She asked us to come to one resort and said streetways. She was standing there atlast. She asked us to enter one house and she went to the particular room. We went inside and seen one busty girl named Anu. After intial intro we were cuddling each other. I was in heaven. She was very tight.

Looks: 6/10

Rate: 6 k.

Makudi M
08-22-14, 04:39
Guys,

Recently One of the channels have exposed this business recently and some of the players have gone underground. Further the recent blackmailing case also adds fuel to the fire. Play safe.

Cheers.

Robindiv
08-22-14, 07:51
I remember my encounter that was during my college days. I came to Kerala to visit my friend place and I loaded my contacts in my mobile through friend. Called one lady sp in cochin. She responded nicely even though I don't know the language. She knows little bit tamil. We went and met her in particular location at eveninng. Since it is evening she said she can't arrange right now and asked us to come next day. Next day we called her and asked. She asked us to come to one resort and said streetways. She was standing there atlast. She asked us to enter one house and she went to the particular room. We went inside and seen one busty girl named Anu. After intial intro we were cuddling each other. I was in heaven. She was very tight.

Rate: 6 k.Hi,

I would appreciate if you could pm the contact number of the SP.

Thanks mate,

Robin

Hardrod81
09-02-14, 09:42
I am posting on behalf of Senior monger Inblr01 from India who is now living in UAE, Requesting all seniors who can help him with details for fun, He is unable to browse ISG because of the Firewalls and has requested me to post on behalf of him from India, I know him over years and can vouch that he has helped me in reaching few contacts in India, Please PM me your email IDs so that I can ask him to get connected to you directly, you can read his contributions in forum to check his credibility Inblr01 is his I'd.

Thanks.

Linguswamy
09-05-14, 09:57
Dear monger bro's,

During my earlier monger life, when I used to visit kochi I used to contact an SP who operated from marine drive just infront of lord of the sea hotel. Now his phone number is not working and no way of getting him. He used to supply quality stuff. His name starts with be. Any info is welcome.

HardBuddy
09-05-14, 21:23
Hi fellow mongers.

Please PM me if you have any pointers in Calicut and Kochi. Will be travelling to Kerala later this month. Mallu girls (no aunties!) have always amazed me. Just could not get hold of any!

Can reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore / Chennai or a few other cities.

Thanks in advance.

Linguswamy
09-08-14, 10:22
Hi fellow mongers.

Please PM me if you have any pointers in Calicut and Kochi. Will be travelling to Kerala later this month. Mallu girls (no aunties!) have always amazed me. Just could not get hold of any!

Thanks in advance.Please check your pm.

ManOnHunt
09-22-14, 12:37
Hi there,

How's mongering? Tough ya. Well got a number but will exchange if you got one too. In Kochi I will give you details in PM. A Nurse used to be active but now isn't. She's got 3 girls BTW 25-27 yrs. Nice and good GF experience. 3000 to 4000 k range. Will share for your contacts and ya if you do have some nice female masseurs number that will be good too.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

ShyKid
09-30-14, 17:23
Hi fellow mongers.

Thanks in advance.Hey HardBuddy,

If you were looking for a matured woman (aunty) in Cochin that's easy and affordable. Under 8/10 k you'd get a decent experience. But girls been always a trouble for me. Once lost money and the other time paid saying younger and got the same 30+. So.

BlackCheetah
09-30-14, 21:04
Hi guys,

Had been to Kochi last month. Searched and searched finally got a MP in Kochi.

Spoke with them and went there.

Here it was both professional + extras.

Was really satisfied. Hard to get both types. Usually we get only one.

Damage - 2 k + 0.5 tip.

Have to come again.

Lalit1968
10-06-14, 07:12
Hi guys,

Had been to Kochi last month. Searched and searched finally got a MP in Kochi.

Spoke with them and went there.

Here it was both professional + extras.

Was really satisfied. Hard to get both types. Usually we get only one.

Damage - 2 k + 0.5 tip.

Have to come again.Dear bro,

I am new here and totally lost.

No leads whatsoever.

Your post was encouraging so thought I would request you to provide me as many leads as possible in this new city.

It would be a great help from a fellow monger if you could PM me some leads and contact details of indes and SP, MPs.

In return I can provide you some leads in my old city Kolkata.

Thanks

BaalaYogi
10-13-14, 10:00
Fellow mongers,

I am not sure of the mongering scene in Kerala, any pointers to some nice MPs in Kozhikode?

Thanks

Ceno14
10-23-14, 09:51
Fellow mongers,

I am not sure of the mongering scene in Kerala, any pointers to some nice MPs in Kozhikode?

ThanksCan't believe Kerala is so dry. The ads on locanto too don't look promising.

HardBuddy
10-24-14, 18:17
I have been hunting actively in the capital city for a couple of days now. Ads in all popular monger-friendly sites helped me source some numbers. However, those numbers are either switched off or, no one picks it up. Tried talking to the hotel guy, with lot of generous hints. But he is tight lipped. Other room boys are not natives and do not have a clue!

When nothing works, and you think of getting yourselves drunk as a last resort, bhooom! All bars and the very few pubs are closed down! And thought things were getting hotter in Trivandrum.

The scene here is sad and frustrating! It is even more frustrating because I have had to stay out of mongering for some good 2-3 months now. Thank you to all nice folks who shared their contacts. Meetings and their FRs will start coming sooner than later. Calls from office to meeting long lost friends to a minor accident. The universe is conspiring in mysterious ways to keep me off it! I have one more day here at tvm and the fighter in me is still alive & kicking!

HardBuddy
10-27-14, 19:30
As mentioned in my last post, I was determined (desperate) to get laid. News of mob attack in a cafe in Calicut for the so-called "moral policing" was flying around this day. Though scary, I decided to give it one last shot. Again went back to l0 cant0 and took a couple of numbers. It was around 10:30 in the morning (and luckily, a lady picked up. 25 year old, 4 k, 1 hour, 1 shot was the deal. No pics were shared (obviously). Brought it down to 3 k. She asked me to go near p at ssp0 rt 0 fc and then was directed towards a purely residential area. Waited there for 5 minutes till a guy (whose mannerism seemed to be very gay) came and walked me through to a 2 storied house. A stranger waiting in a residential area could throw alarms in a place like Kerala and those were anxious moments. I was prepared to walk away in case I found something out of place.

Went inside the house, there was a typical trivandrum chechi probably in her mid 40's and another a mid 30 or so pretty ok looking one. I was taken to the first floor where the wheatish 25 year old was waiting! On seeing her, I wanted to walk away. She was short, fat and not anywhere close to my liking. Anyway, johnny took control and I went ahead. The gayish fellow asked for the payment before starting the deed. It was a bath attached room & had a wooden COT with a mat and a pillow (no bed).

The girl was kind of lunatic. She literally pounced on me and started biting me. If I am not mistaken, she should be around 65 kg and a few inches short of 5' (you get the picture). Nothing was sensuous. Forget DFK, she dint even allow kissing her cheeks. Boobs were shaggy. She was trying to act funny, but I could not really appreciate any of her efforts. When she refused any attempts at a decent foreplay, I asked for to give a CBJ. It turned out to be a teeth job! Stopped her and she took johny and started stroking / squeezing / rubbing with both her hands. I was like WTF!! Down there, she had a minute hole called pussy! It was. Well. Very small! The low height of the COT and her super un-flexible body ruled out doggy. Found it hard to enter even in missionary. Somehow finished the act and got out in 30-35 minutes. Did not talk to the landlady, gave a polite smile and quietly walked away.

It was an experience worth forgetting! Hope my next encounter, which most probably would be Bangalore, would be worth remembering.

Tip for cracking in TVM: search l0 cant0. Call early in the day. Make sure you do not raise any suspicion from ANYONE (sp, shopkeepers, auto wallahs, pedestrians, it could be anyone!

Caviar19
11-07-14, 14:01
Folks,

Any leads in Calicut for Idies or MPs? I am here till Saturday. PM is activated.

Can share leads in Bangalore / Mumbai in return.

Thanks!

Caviar

Member #4345
11-14-14, 10:56
Please check your pm.Swami ji. You inbox is full. Cannot send you details of the spa. Please clear & re-request.

Cheers!

HardBuddy
11-19-14, 18:08
Hi,

Had PMed you. Any luck in Calicut?

Folks,

Any leads in Calicut for Idies or MPs? I am here till Saturday. PM is activated.

Caviar

HappySingh7777
11-28-14, 05:57
Hi guys,

I am visiting Cochin in Dec for around 5 days. Would appreciate if people can forward contacts of MPs (with extras of course) which are there in Cochin. I can reciprocate with details of MPs in Chennai. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

HS

HardBuddy
11-29-14, 17:23
Have PMed you.

Hi guys,

I am visiting Cochin in Dec for around 5 days. Would appreciate if people can forward contacts of MPs (with extras of course) which are there in Cochin. I can reciprocate with details of MPs in Chennai. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

HS

Makudi M
12-19-14, 06:13
Report of an enounter few weeks back. Received a call from my usual SP that there is a good chick who will be in for 5 days.

Decided to check upon, paid a visit. Mrs. Seemed to be ok. Age was told to be 26, however from appearance seemed to be 28-30.

Got inside the room and waited. She came in with a big smile.

Had the usual chit chat. She is from a different city, came down for her hubby's treatment. Her hubby was admitted in one of the hospitals, So at night she stays at the hospital taking care of him and during day time she tells her hubby that she goes to her friends hostel to take some rest. While actually she does this part time job during the day.

Was very friendly. Started off with lots of cuddling and kissing. She kissed both my earlobes with much passion that made my entire body tickle.

Helped each other to get into birthday suites. She caressed my johny for a while and then took him in her mouth. It was a wonderful BBBJ. Then I took turn, made her lie down and kissed from head to toe. While paying special attention on her nips. Finally she pleaded to put the little johny inside. She kissed my nips while I pumped her. Later joined me in the bathroom and cleaned ourselves.

Overall very good experience. Quality & Appearance of the girl 6/10, Service 8/10.

SP charged 3. 5 K and Tipped her. 5 K which she happily accepted. She said she doesn't do it at her native. Also came to know that she returned back to her native after a week. I did not care to get the contact as there were remote chances to meet her again.

Cheers.

Mak.

Fresh Meat
12-19-14, 06:59
Report of an enounter few weeks back. Received a call from my usual SP that there is a good chick who will be in for 5 days.

Decided to check upon, paid a visit. Mrs. Seemed to be ok. Age was told to be 26, however from appearance seemed to be 28-30.

Got inside the room and waited. She came in with a big smile.

Had the usual chit chat. She is from a different city, came down for her hubby's treatment. Her hubby was admitted in one of the hospitals, So at night she stays at the hospital taking care of him and during day time she tells her hubby that she goes to her friends hostel to take some rest. While actually she does this part time job during the day.

Was very friendly. Started off with lots of cuddling and kissing. She kissed both my earlobes with much passion that made my entire body tickle...Great to hear about mongering in Kerala. In which city of Kerala and was the girl a Nair girl?? It is great to bang a Mallu girl.

Makudi M
12-23-14, 06:27
This was at Kochi.

No not the Nair girl, which you are referring, if you are referring to the one on the free adverstisement portal.

Great to hear about mongering in Kerala. In which city of Kerala and was the girl a Nair girl?? It is great to bang a Mallu girl.

JakKing77
12-27-14, 16:49
Have PMed you.Hello guys,

I will be in Kochin for a week starting from mid Jan. Please PM the contacts. That would be great.

Thanks a lot.

TvmguyforSex
12-28-14, 19:57
I am in Trivandrum and help here is appreciated.

MicheleRavanan
12-29-14, 17:48
I am a long time reader of ISG. Since there wasn't much action in Kerala forum, I was hesitant to take a membership. Since now I have one year membership, decided to make this place a happening one. At least decided to give it a try.

Hence I decided to start from the beginning of my experiences in Kerala.

My first paid sex.

This was two years back. I was on a purpose of interview at Trivandrum. After that I had a lot of time left to get back to Cochin. So I decided to give it a try. I entered into a cafe and browsed through Loc and found many numbers. Most of them were fake and not reliable or doesn't feel comfort with them. One from it seemed to be OK for me. His name was Dileep (Might not be actual name). He asked me to come near TVM main bus stand. He took me in his activa to the so called hotel. Was a silent place. Nice ambiance.

I had to wait for the girl for one HR. It was a MILF, Dusky, chocolate color. She was little bit Affired, since scean in Kerala is not so good. But gradually I made her comfort. She was a tuter in nursery classes. Husband abroad. Have a child.

She was not open to DFK, not even lip. Ok no problem, sucked her tits well, not saggy. Gradually she came into mood. Started to give slight moans. I was already erect. She gave me an average CBJ. Then we went on miss for a while. Asked for WOT, but she was not ready. So went on doggy. She started moaning loudly. Kept pumping till I cum. Rested for 10 min, she started to suck all over me. Second round in full missy, came inside her. We both took a bath. She left. Had some chit chat with SP. Then he dropped me at bus stand.

Body: 6/10

GFE: 5/10

CBJ: 4/10

Kiss: 0/10

Since I thought won't go for another round there, didn't save the contact. If some one know the guy, let me know. Thanks.

More FR's coming soon.

Roth Jacob
01-02-15, 11:58
Hey there,

I have some tvpm direct contact numbers, willing to exchange with same kind of contacts in tvpm or Kochi! Interested pm me!

R J.

ZeaPal
01-04-15, 16:02
Hey there,

I have some tvpm direct contact numbers, willing to exchange with same kind of contacts in tvpm or Kochi! Interested pm me!

R J.Hi buddy,

Can you please PM me your contacts in tvpm. Would be grateful.

Thanks

Mpnasik
01-22-15, 04:13
This Monday been to KK & stayed for 2 nights in hotel Trse which is very close to sea, got a good view room. In same hotel there is spa operated by 4 girls, 2 from Bhutan & 2 from Manipur.

OK looking, massage is professional, no hints for extras.

Damage: 1.3 k.

MicheleRavanan
01-28-15, 18:09
Back again. After my first paid experience at Trivandrum, didn't tried any in Kerala. It was because I got a job at Chennai and after that at Bangalore. There I had a lot fun. After an year I got a better offer from a Cochin based company and I came back to Kerala. After a month here in Kerala, started hunting for new contacts. It was hard to find good Indies here mean while a friend of mine shared contact of a SP. This SP still provides me the better quality ones.

Let me share my first experience with his gal.

At that time I was staying near Kalamassery. On an off day, I did a call to him and asked if any is available. He said he got an NI and a local from Wayanad. Since I was bored with NI, which I usually get at Bangalore, inquired about the local one. For ST he demanded 6 k initially and came down for 4 k. I said OK and he asked me to a landmark. I reached there and he took me in his car to a residential area. There a descent house, only this bird was present there.

About the girl. Dark but very attractive short girl with long hair. Slim with right amount of flesh at correct places. I puffed a lights with him before entering the room.

She was claded herself in a yellow saree. She was very shy. Was very sensitive and responsive for every touch. After removing her clothes I tasted every bit of her body. Since she was responding well I didn't asked for a BJ. After a 30 min of smooching and kisses, I entered in Missy. After a couple of pounding she initiated for wot. That was awesome since she was wild. Soon I was forced to finished the first round. Took a puff, after 20-30 min went for second round full on doggy. We both were tired after those two rounds. Left happily paying the money. Didn't forgot to tip her well.

Score card:

Looks: 5/10

Ass: 6/10

GFE: 10/10

Lesson learned. There is nothing about the beauty.

Hence this SPbecame one of my top notch.

BigPenii
01-29-15, 12:02
Kovalam is great place. MP with FS available.

Massage was OK. 6/10.

Girls: 3 options, local Mallu girls, dark, plump 6/10.

Chit Chatter
02-03-15, 16:20
Back again. After my first paid experience at Trivandrum, didn't tried any in Kerala. It was because I got a job at Chennai and after that at Bangalore. There I had a lot fun. After an year I got a better offer from a Cochin based company and I came back to Kerala. After a month here in Kerala, started hunting for new contacts. It was hard to find good Indies here mean while a friend of mine shared contact of a SP. This SP still provides me the better quality ones...Sent you PM. Mind helping me out with the contact please?

ZeaPal
02-04-15, 16:34
Hi buddy,

Can you share details of the spacsp near Kovalam.

BigPenii
02-04-15, 17:56
PM me more details please.In between the institute and [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

ChennaiBoy
02-08-15, 17:43
MicheleRavanan,

I am going for business visit to Kerala this week. I have got success in Kerala before few years back. Can you please send your Kerala SP no in Kamalassery. I will send you my contact details to you. I have PMed you few days back but no response from you. If any of your members have nice contacts in Kerala. Please send me pm. Will put FR for you.

Thanks in Advance.

Happy Valentines Day.

Pranav9
02-11-15, 18:07
Hey there.

Guys found SFH in tvm PM me for more details also can provide me your contact details. Will update my FR soon.

Pranav9

Ricky81
02-13-15, 04:04
Guys,

Visiting Munnar in Next Week, any leads to good MP or SPA with extras can PM me please.

Pranav9
02-13-15, 13:29
Hey guys,

FR as promised earlier. After several successive failures got SP in TVM. I waited for 10 minutes and he took me to near by villa. Showed three profiles I selected wheatish, short and medium hair personally. We went to lay immediately. Initially started will chatting, smooching and tight squeezing. She was shy and heckled. After smooching for 15 minutes my johnny took over and visited the missy frequently. She was so wet and moaned for more.

I asked for BJ and she responded well. And completing my first round went for 10-15 min puff and started second round in missionary style for a change and completed same. After a couple of pounding she initiated for wet my mission accomplished.

Score card:

Boobs: 8/10

Ass: 5/10

GFE: 8/10

After this SP became my fav and holding good. Guys interested PM me with any details in Tvm, Eklm and Chennai will PM mine.

BossOfGangs
02-13-15, 17:16
Guys Hello,

I am new here and excited too.

Visiting next week to Kochi, need some contacts for safe fuc their.

Please help me with this.

Foreign Indian
02-15-15, 14:18
How much did it cost?

Hey guys,

FR as promised earlier. After several successive failures got SP in TVM. I waited for 10 minutes and he took me to near by villa. Showed three profiles I selected wheatish, short and medium hair personally. We went to lay immediately. Initially started will chatting, smooching and tight squeezing. She was shy and heckled. After smooching for 15 minutes my johnny took over and visited the missy frequently. She was so wet and moaned for more.

I asked for BJ and she responded well. And completing my first round went for 10-15 min puff and started second round in missionary style for a change and completed same. After a couple of pounding she initiated for wet my mission accomplished.

Guys interested PM me with any details in Tvm, Eklm and Chennai will PM mine.

Pranav9
02-16-15, 06:41
3 k+ .5 K tips.

ShyHoo
02-17-15, 09:21
3 k+ .5 K tips.Awesome experience bro. Thanks for sharing. Keep mongering and let us know updates.

Rafiq123
02-22-15, 17:49
Visiting Trivandrum and Kanyakumari for reason is business. Want enjoyment of mongering for 2 weeks. Can some people here give some general ideas of where to go. Usually I talk to room boys and auto driver give ideas. Some lodge names or some pickup places etc will be useful. I have information in Bangalore and mysore.

Thank all.

Sydpat
02-28-15, 06:26
Hello guys,

I am visiting Trivandrum for business next week.

Any help from the members would be highly welcome.

Please PM me details or number.

Thank you.

Sydpat

Britney789
03-07-15, 12:09
Hi,

Some one can help me with a contact.

In Kochi for reliable SP or indes.

Thanks in advance.

I may help you in Chennai.

Pradeen Baba
03-10-15, 17:48
Dear brethren,

Will be in Kochi in this month end.

Please PM me for GF hotel & some contacts.

Can reciprocate in Chennai.

AdityAr97
03-11-15, 11:55
Hello,

I am new to Kochi. Recently relocated from Mumbai. I understand that mongering is quite tough here. While I don't have any contacts from Kerala, I can help you big time if any of you are travelling to Mumbai.

I am looking for contact with any tried and tested SP who can give girls for out calls. PM me.

Visiting villas sounds too risky to me. I'd rather spend some more money and take the girl off for a busy tourist resort.

Any help will be most appreciated and hope to return the favor soon.

GeorgePaul
03-13-15, 12:59
Has anyone contact number of Rani who is a reliable SP. I had a good experience with Anu a Girl in Vazhakala. Afterwards reasonable time with Sajna in Edappally. I think her number has changed.

Can anyone PM me Rani or Anu's Contact?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

ChennaiBoy
03-13-15, 15:32
Hello Georgepaul,

Can you please share Rani new number? I met her in Kochi. She introduced Anu. We had nice time, after that I didn't call her. Can you please give end digits for Rani, Anu, Sajna. It seems you don't have PM facility. Please buy it soon. I am active in Kerala. Any leads to pm will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Chennaiboy