PDA

View Full Version : Kerala

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

SatishMonger
03-17-15, 15:47
Hello friends,

I want to spend full night with a Kerala girl in Hyderabad, am OK with any price. Girl must be below 30 yrs and sexy, must please and ready to anything.

If anyone have Kerala girl contact or some SP number in Hyderabad then PM me.

Those who find me such girl can join me too I will pay for it. Or I share my indie contacts.

I posted this earlier but dint get any response.

Cheers!

GeorgePaul
03-17-15, 17:52
Hello friends,

I want to spend full night with a Kerala girl in Hyderabad, am OK with any price. Girl must be below 30 yrs and sexy, must please and ready to anything.

If anyone have Kerala girl contact or some SP number in Hyderabad then PM me.

Those who find me such girl can join me too I will pay for it. Or I share my indie contacts.

I posted this earlier but dint get any response.

Cheers!Dear Satish,

I think you've to search in Hyderabad itself. There will be many IT good quality girls in IT sector willing to satisfy you. Best of luck.

SatishMonger
03-18-15, 20:43
Dear Satish,

I think you've to search in Hyderabad itself. There will be many IT good quality girls in IT sector willing to satisfy you. Best of luck.I tried with few SP's and asked many guys in Hyd forum, still hard luck.

Rajsr81
03-19-15, 10:17
Dear forum members,

I am on my business visit to Thrissur and would be available here for a month.

Request some good reference from our generous members for some good indes / SP's or at lease any MP at Thrissur. Any good inde contact at Kochi could also suffice. Can reciprocate the honor at Chennai.

Regards,

Raj

GeorgePaul
03-20-15, 01:39
Dear forum members,

I am on my business visit to Thrissur and would be available here for a month.

Request some good reference from our generous members for some good indes / SP's or at lease any MP at Thrissur. Any good inde contact at Kochi could also suffice. Can reciprocate the honor at Chennai.

Regards,

RajDear Raj,

Thrissur is a dry area. I've been searching for months through net but whenever I get a contact they seem to be fake.

Kroxx1988
03-20-15, 04:04
Hi There brethren.

I stay at Bangalore and thought this might be a good place to search. Bangalore prices have gone up but there are still birds unknown who don't charge a lot and are good VFM. I would like to know if anyone has got any malayali girl contacts in Bangalore who are good and value for money. , Experience must come close to GFE.

I can reciprocate by helping out with contacts in Bangalore for people who need it.

Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kroxx1988.

Zorba42
03-20-15, 09:51
Today's Malayala Manorama reports that a Bangalore based girl and two men have been arrested from a flat in Kakkanad for "online trafficking". Cochin punters, please be careful.

RealAkhil
03-24-15, 14:33
Hi guys,

I will be visiting Kerala in coming week. Could anyone share contacts of Indies or trustable SPs? Thanks in advance.

I am active in Delhi mongering scene, I shall reciprocate help in case someone needs.

Cheers!

Foreign Indian
04-13-15, 15:20
No movement at all in this forum for quite some time.

Does anyone have any info on Mangalore and where I can find any info.

Thanks,

FI

Bullion
04-21-15, 13:03
Any leads in Kollam? Or are we being too optimistic.

ArmyStock
04-22-15, 03:52
Any leads in Kollam? Or are we being too optimistic.Kollam is too much to ask for.

MicheleRavanan
04-30-15, 06:08
Hi guys,

Back after a long time, since I was busy with my works. So how are you all?

This time I got to FR about an inde aunty of age 32 from a satellite city of Cochin.

The number was given by a friend. Called her and fixed for a morning appointment. Reached the place near a pvt Engg college. Nyc small house, she was alone there. Fare mild kind of think.

Once in room I started to crease and kiss her, she was very co operative and reciprocated. Came into birthday suite in few min. Started in miss and ended in doggy. She was doing good, I asked for a second round she allowed. Started and finished in miss, all the time I was sucking her tits.

Was a great treat.

Damage 3 k for 2 shots.

Sharing numbers only who could reciprocate in Cochin, Coimbatore or Bangalore.

Happy mongering.

Chit Chatter
05-09-15, 09:28
Hi guys,

This time I got to FR about an inde aunty of age 32 from a satellite city of Cochin.

The number was given by a friend. Called her and fixed for a morning appointment. Reached the place near a pvt Engg college. Nyc small house, she was alone there. Fare mild kind of think.

Once in room I started to crease and kiss her, she was very co operative and reciprocated. Came into birthday suite in few min. Started in miss and ended in doggy. She was doing good, I asked for a second round she allowed. Started and finished in miss, all the time I was sucking her tits.

Was a great treat.

Damage 3 k for 2 shots.

Happy mongering.Good to see some nice FR in Kerala.

Will be great if you could share the contact. I will reciprocate with a worthy contact.

KarthikNet
05-09-15, 09:48
Hi Guys,

Am travelling to Cochin on a business trip from 13th of this month for 3 days. Could someone kindly help me out with some reliable SP / MP (or) Inde contacts in Cochin with reference if required.

Would be glad to reciprocate with best of the contacts in Chennai, Bangalore & Coimbatore for sure.

Awaiting your responses.

Thanks in advance.

Rimmer069
05-10-15, 13:07
In Cochin for business. Can anyone help with some contacts. Tried loc, vs & BP adds but the SPs seem very arrogant. Seems a dry city for outsiders.

I can help buddies from Cochin in Mumbai, Kolkata & Delhi.

MicheleRavanan
05-12-15, 14:59
Sorry guys for not replaying. I will be around here for next 2-3 days. Already shared contact with 2 who shared contact with me. Will be sharing contact with another one who had shared a contact a while back. To all others will keep updated.

LiveItUp20
05-13-15, 13:30
Can someone help with some reliable SPs or Inde's in Ernakulam or satellites.

SindbadSailor
05-16-15, 06:14
Dear all,

I'm originally from Delhi and I'm in Kochi for the evening.

I would be grateful if someone connects me to independents / SPs in the area for the evening today.

I would be happy to reciprocate when you are in Delhi.

Cheers

Swagglepuss
05-17-15, 11:52
Hi,

I can help you with Bangalore contacts.

Hi guys,

Was a great treat.

Damage 3 k for 2 shots.

Happy mongering.

HumptyDumpty1
05-25-15, 16:56
Hi,

Going to in Trivandrm for a night. Need help with contacts. Can help with contacts in Chennai.

Thanks in advance. You can PM me for contacts.

ChennaiBoy
05-26-15, 15:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AbdullaBinali
05-27-15, 19:38
I will be in Earnakulam for 2 weeks. Please share contacts and advice me about mongering in Kerala. I don't know the local language.

GeorgePaul
06-03-15, 07:40
Any new leads in Kochi?

Tired of trying the same ones again & again.

PanickAchan
06-03-15, 14:19
Here in Kochi for next two days. Seniors and brothers any help will be reciprocated in Chennai. Play Safe.

Cheers

Bangalore 55
06-07-15, 03:52
Hi Gents,

I'm Kochi for a few days and looking for some MP contacts. Any pointers will be appreciated. Will certainly return the favour in Bangalore or hyd. Thanks guys.

MicheleRavanan
06-07-15, 14:07
Hi fellow mongers,

After my Hyderabad trip am back at Cochin. In this post I would like to share a humble pointer.

Last day, Saturday, I went to Marine Drive, Cochin, for killing my time. I was roaming around there and found a alone bench and decided to rest a few min there. I was sitting there alone, after a five min a black MILF approached me and was pointing that if I am interested she is out for service. Since she was not my type, I declined her offer. Now she says she could arrange some other girls also.

Since my Hyderabad days was off, I was in not a mood to try any new. So I completely ignored the offer.

If you people are interested you may find out your luck. I will be following this when I get time.

Regards

Kroxx1988
06-07-15, 15:50
Hi guys.

I will be in kochi for the next few days and would need some reliable independent girls here. Would appreciate if anybody can help me out. Running dry and out of time actually. I can help out exclusivle with Bangalore contacts if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Kroxx1988.

LiveItUp20
06-11-15, 14:32
Got the contact of an Inde through loc. Got in touch quoted 5 k for 1 hour / shot. Tied up for day time and was called close to the IT park.

There were two options one on the heavier side and one slimmer both on the darker side. Reminded me of Thane SEA. I was taken to a small locality, and was skeptical due to earlier bad experiences of fellow mongers, but however johny got over the mind since did not have much success in the city. Selected the slimmer one. . also agreed for anal for 1 k extra. Decided not to take the offer. Undressed and started with BBJ got into WOT Miss and did the deed and left.

Report Card:

Looks: 5

Boobs and Nips: 6

Pussy: 7 tight.

Service: 6

Damages: 5 k (Expensive but did not have much of choices).

WIR: No.

PM me if you need the contact.

Fckyooooo
06-11-15, 15:09
Hey guys,

I'm planning to come to Kochi for a week. It would be great if anyone can share indie contacts with me. Budget is 5 k or less. I will be happy to reciprocate with my Bangalore contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Chit Chatter
06-12-15, 19:29
Hi guys,

Was a great treat.

Damage 3 k for 2 shots.

Happy mongering.Hey,

Can you please share this contact? Can reciprocate in Bangalore or Cochin (but got only very few contacts in Cochin).

CrazzzyBoy
06-19-15, 16:17
Hi guys,

Please PM me any reliable contacts at Trivandrum. Tried some MP but no extras. Got some digits from Loc, but are either switched off or number does not exist.

I wonder what made Trivandum so dry! Is the LE activity this much high? Also please suggest couple of Good GF Friendly and safe places.

Jayaram
07-04-15, 17:27
Hello all,

Newbie here to the forum, been a monger for a while. Dear seniors, looking for contacts in Cochin. Inde preferred, but SP also fine. MSP also fine.

Can reciprocate with contacts in Chennai, or USA.

Please PM me.

Sundayt75
07-07-15, 04:10
I will be in Cochin in August 1st week. Any help with MPs or Indes much appreciated. I can share contacts in Bangalore.

Foreign Indian
07-30-15, 04:59
Last week in the evening sometime between 7 pm and 8 pm I saw a lady soliciting for business from Inside a Autoricshaw. This was on the road parallel to East fort to overbridge road from (PAzhavangadi Ganpathi Temple).

THe road lead up to the new overbridge. Road under construction / one way.

MikeHunk
07-30-15, 19:56
Usually these type would be the local ugly looking type. Was it so?

Last week in the evening sometime between 7 pm and 8 pm I saw a lady soliciting for business from Inside a Autoricshaw. This was on the road parallel to East fort to overbridge road from (PAzhavangadi Ganpathi Temple).

THe road lead up to the new overbridge. Road under construction / one way.

Foreign Indian
07-31-15, 04:47
I did not get a good look at the structure as she was in the auto talking to a potential client, but she was not too dark from my passing look.

Usually these type would be the local ugly looking type. Was it so?

LonelyBoy77
08-01-15, 09:21
Hello fellow mongers,

I will be in Kerala for a few days from 11th of this month and I'm new to this scene, I hope some senior member would help me with contacts.

CrazzzyBoy
08-02-15, 15:34

THe road lead up to the new overbridge. Road under construction / one way.Do you have any SP / Independent contacts at Trivandrum? Please PM me.

HardDick9
08-03-15, 15:47

THe road lead up to the new overbridge. Road under construction / one way.Can you give exact details where you saw this one s I am keen to meet her and take her. I know Trivandrum has little choices, but being from that place I know the ladies really are hot and horny. Can you give me more details as I would like to try it our.

HardDick9
08-03-15, 15:54
Hi fellow mongers,

After my Hyderabad trip am back at Cochin. In this post I would like to share a humble pointer.

Last day, Saturday, I went to Marine Drive, Cochin, for killing my time. I was roaming around there and found a alone bench and decided to rest a few min there. I was sitting there alone, after a five min a black MILF approached me and was pointing that if I am interested she is out for service. Since she was not my type, I declined her offer. Now she says she could arrange some other girls also.

Since my Hyderabad days was off, I was in not a mood to try any new. So I completely ignored the offer.

If you people are interested you may find out your luck. I will be following this when I get time.

RegardsGreat post! Marine drive is a pick up joint and I had picked up many females from here earlier. Can you give me exactly where you met this female and what she actually asked you. I ma keen to get back to my earlier days which used to be great with street working girls at Cochin. Always I had enjoyed their company and the performance had been excellent. Please help me with the details.

HardDick9
08-04-15, 04:17
After some digging and a lot of not so useful phone calls, I finally managed to get some action in TVM. Hooked up to the person via phone number on L*see*nt*.search under TVM. The guy posts under various names (I guess).

This is what happened, called him the day before, he said OK will arrange a place also. Next day called him around noon- asked if he had any option for the day. He said will call back- got a call in 15 mins, said there are a couple of options, non pros.

5K including the room. Asked to meet him at Th*mp*and*are. Took me to a hotel- good one- AC room- after 10 mins got the SP- about 25-26yrs, typically kerala girl look, friendly, have some chit chat- she seemed uncomfortable about the hotel situation,

Gave a nice BBBJ, some nice kissing, and then the real action- pretty good experience. Had a shower together, more kissing. She happens to be a school teacher- not sure how true that is.

Looks 6/10, Service 8/10 (would have been nice if there was a flat or house I guess)

The guy said that there was another option also if I wanted- was housewife, husband abroad. I skipped that as I had a pretty nice session and am too old for that kind of an experience the same day.

If you are interested try the ads in L*see*nt- you will be surprised.

All the best,

MCan you PM me the number of the SP?===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

HardDick9
08-04-15, 04:26
This is my first post here. I was walking through the KSRTC area and suddenly just behind a parked car there was lady must be 32 years and was looking for a pick up. I walked past at her and she never bothered to look at me while a couple of bikes were passing and they were eyeing her. I made it sure she was waiting for a pick up. Again I started walking up and down and ultimately got a good glance over her body and assets. She was good looking with very good protruding tits. I finally went near her and see whether she was waiting for some one. She was willing to come and asked 2 k for a couple of hours and room separate and cost 500 for a non ac room. She called an auto and told him some land mark and we got down after 5 minute ride and she walked thrush a narrow gully and took me to a small hotel. The room was not that good but enough for a good time. She introduced herself as Anitha and after some chit chatting she started undressing me, then undressed her and started to suck my dick and we had a very nice time. The BBJ was a class and I wanted to cum in her mouth and she said she was ready for it. But her soft and clean pussy invited me to fuck her and we started with doggy and then finished first round with missionary. She licked me dry and after few minutes of deep kissing and fondling she went down and started another round of BBJ and this lite only with her tongue and juts licking the dick head which gave an amazing pleasure and a quick hard on and we started fucking and the second round lasted for almost 30 min before I ejaculated in her mouth as pr her request. It was amazing experience and looking forward to met her again. She said she is from some nearby village and she can be spotted anywhere near bus stand from 10 am. She gave the contact no and asked me to call previous night if I need her. Gave her 2 k plus another 500 as a gift!

MicheleRavanan
08-04-15, 16:33
Please share the contact bro. TIA.

This is my first post here. I was walking through the KSRTC area and suddenly just behind a parked car there was lady must be 32 years and was looking for a pick up. I walked past at her and she never bothered to look at me while a couple of bikes were passing and they were eyeing her. I made it sure she was waiting for a pick up. Again I started walking up and down and ultimately got a good glance over her body and assets. She was good looking with very good protruding tits. I finally went near her and see whether she was waiting for some one. She was willing to come and asked 2 k for a couple of hours and room separate and cost 500 for a non ac room. She called an auto and told him some land mark and we got down after 5 minute ride and she walked thrush a narrow gully and took me to a small hotel. The room was not that good but enough for a good time. She introduced herself as Anitha and after some chit chatting she started undressing me, then undressed her and started to suck my dick and we had a very nice time. The BBJ was a class and I wanted to cum in her mouth and she said she was ready for it. But her soft and clean pussy invited me to fuck her and we started with doggy and then finished first round with missionary. She licked me dry and after few minutes of deep kissing and fondling she went down and started another round of BBJ and this lite only with her tongue and juts licking the dick head which gave an amazing pleasure and a quick hard on and we started fucking and the second round lasted for almost 30 min before I ejaculated in her mouth as pr her request. It was amazing experience and looking forward to met her again. She said she is from some nearby village and she can be spotted anywhere near bus stand from 10 am. She gave the contact no and asked me to call previous night if I need her. Gave her 2 k plus another 500 as a gift!

CrazzzyBoy
08-04-15, 22:37
This is my first post here. I was walking through the KSRTC area and suddenly just behind a parked car there was lady must be 32 years and was looking for a pick up. I walked past at her and she never bothered to look at me while a couple of bikes were passing and they were eyeing her. I made it sure she was waiting for a pick up. Again I started walking up and down and ultimately got a good glance over her body and assets. She was good looking with very good protruding tits. I finally went near her and see whether she was waiting for some one. She was willing to come and asked 2 k for a couple of hours and room separate and cost 500 for a non ac room. She called an auto and told him some land mark and we got down after 5 minute ride and she walked thrush a narrow gully and took me to a small hotel. The room was not that good but enough for a good time. She introduced herself as Anitha and after some chit chatting she started undressing me, then undressed her and started to suck my dick and we had a very nice time. The BBJ was a class and I wanted to cum in her mouth and she said she was ready for it. But her soft and clean pussy invited me to fuck her and we started with doggy and then finished first round with missionary. She licked me dry and after few minutes of deep kissing and fondling she went down and started another round of BBJ and this lite only with her tongue and juts licking the dick head which gave an amazing pleasure and a quick hard on and we started fucking and the second round lasted for almost 30 min before I ejaculated in her mouth as pr her request. It was amazing experience and looking forward to met her again. She said she is from some nearby village and she can be spotted anywhere near bus stand from 10 am. She gave the contact no and asked me to call previous night if I need her. Gave her 2 k plus another 500 as a gift!Finally Kerala is not a dry place as expected. Please PM me the contact.

Thanks in advance.

JoeProblo
08-06-15, 05:07
Hi,

I was wondering if people had contacts or connection to hook me up with high class Keralite models / escorts.

Damage: between 10,000 and 3 lakh rupees.

HardDick9
08-07-15, 15:24
Hi,

I was wondering if people had contacts or connection to hook me up with high class Keralite models / escorts.

Damage: between 10,000 and 3 lakh rupees.If you have that much to spare you will get plenty as most of the SPs who operate through Locanto charge as much. I had contacted a few of them and all of them said 25 for full night and 10-12 for a shot time of 2 hours.

Chit Chatter
08-07-15, 22:00
Hi,

Damage: between 10,000 and 3 lakh rupees.Looks like you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription. How to contact you?

HardDick9
08-10-15, 09:03
Hello,

This is my experience of yesterday, Sunday. I was in a mall and saw a middle aged lady standing near the food court licking cone ice cream. It was a real sight to see how she was licking or and then enjoying the cream. It gave me a glimpse as though she was eager to lick a dick and I slowly went near her, taking one cone for me and standing near her I also started licking mine. But I was totally concentrating on her how she was licking and using her tongue. I got a hard on and the bulge was seen also. After about 5 minutes, she was about to finish it, she looked at me and saw me staring at her, she gave me a broad smile. Gathering lots of courage I asked her whether I could buy her one more and she agreed. I bought her one and gave her and then we struck a conversation. I told her I was amazed the way she was icking the cone for which she again gave me a broad smile. I knew if I move further she could be a good fuck. She said she is a widow and working as a teacher. After a few minutes of chit chat she asked me what's next. It was a surprise and I was not expecting such a question from her at that stage. I asked her whether she would be interested in a movie for which she said whether I would like to go for a long drive if I had come by car. I said yes and we went for a drive and on the way she said can we go to some place with privacy. I asked her what she meant and we soon checked in in a highway resort and she was a real tigress in bed. Man she started with a great BBBJ followed by tit fucking and ultimately we did a heavy missionary and climax. After some time she started licking and with a second hard on we did doggy and later finished cowboy. She was not willing to stop and she wanted more and we went for a third round in about 4 hours. Marvelous body, performance and above all great ecstasy and pleasure with her full company. We have fixed it up for coming week end and she said she has a friend of her whom she will bring along with her and she was willing in case if I take someone with me so that a group can be formed. I am new to Cochin and don't know anyone. If anyone is interested in joining, am willing to take. It is absolutely pleasure and pure fun and no money is involved.

MicheleRavanan
08-10-15, 15:48
It seems that your PM is not activated. And your story is so fascinating. Its hard to believe. I would advise you to activate so that someone could reach you. Without PM, how could somebody reach you?

Regards

Hello,

This is my experience of yesterday, Sunday. I was in a mall and saw a middle aged lady standing near the food court licking cone ice cream. It was a real sight to see how she was licking or and then enjoying the cream. It gave me a glimpse as though she was eager to lick a dick and I slowly went near her, taking one cone for me and standing near her I also started licking mine. But I was totally concentrating on her how she was licking and using her tongue. I got a hard on and the bulge was seen also. After about 5 minutes, she was about to finish it, she looked at me and saw me staring at her, she gave me a broad smile. Gathering lots of courage I asked her whether I could buy her one more and she agreed. I bought her one and gave her and then we struck a conversation. I told her I was amazed the way she was icking the cone for which she again gave me a broad smile. I knew if I move further she could be a good fuck. She said she is a widow and working as a teacher. After a few minutes of chit chat she asked me what's next. It was a surprise and I was not expecting such a question from her at that stage. I asked her whether she would be interested in a movie for which she said whether I would like to go for a long drive if I had come by car. I said yes and we went for a drive and on the way she said can we go to some place with privacy. I asked her what she meant and we soon checked in in a highway resort and she was a real tigress in bed. Man she started with a great BBBJ followed by tit fucking and ultimately we did a heavy missionary and climax. After some time she started licking and with a second hard on we did doggy and later finished cowboy. She was not willing to stop and she wanted more and we went for a third round in about 4 hours. Marvelous body, performance and above all great ecstasy and pleasure with her full company. We have fixed it up for coming week end and she said she has a friend of her whom she will bring along with her and she was willing in case if I take someone with me so that a group can be formed. I am new to Cochin and don't know anyone. If anyone is interested in joining, am willing to take. It is absolutely pleasure and pure fun and no money is involved.

HardDick9
08-10-15, 18:23
It seems that your PM is not activated. And your story is so fascinating. Its hard to believe. I would advise you to activate so that someone could reach you. Without PM, how could somebody reach you?

RegardsHello dude, many thanks for your comments and I don't have to bluff here as am experienced monger. To be frank I have done in more thn 1000 pussies and I have a cout on these. Mnay of them are repeated many times and during the last 40 years of my monger exerience I have come across many many unbelievable situations and if I describe no one will ever believe them. I am new to cochin though am from this place, but have been at different places all these years. You will be surprised I have been visiting abrothel for the last 35 years in Mumbai and I have been screwing one mallyu lady for the last 35 years. Earlier every week I used to go to her and now atleast once a month I mae a point to fuck her. You cn call it emotional atttachment or anything, but it is a fact. She mmust have been 18-20 when I started with her and now she must be around 55 but still stout body and great sucking skills, with firm body. I travel all over India even now with reagd to my job and I make it a point to get some one at the end of the day as I need relaxation at the end of a hectic day.

I hve not yet activated my PM facility which I will be doing it soon this month. Am sure we cn get in touch and meeet aand explore more in the coming days.

MeanDog
08-10-15, 19:09
Hello friends,

I was recently quoted 15 K for 32 year old aunt for a couple of hours, for Outcall in Cochin. Should I go for this?. I got this after Google-ing a couple of days and spamming many emails, listed in various sites. Where do I get cheaper options? Could you give me some pointers, please?

Cybram
08-11-15, 04:50
If previous report was unbelievable, this almost confirms that it is a fake report. When will some of these guys have real pussy. And stop fueling stereotypes and put fake FR for extracting contacts.

Hello dude, many thanks for your comments and I don't have to bluff here as am experienced monger. To be frank I have done in more thn 1000 pussies and I have a cout on these. Mnay of them are repeated many times and during the last 40 years of my monger exerience I have come across many many unbelievable situations and if I describe no one will ever believe them. I am new to cochin though am from this place, but have been at different places all these years. You will be surprised I have been visiting abrothel for the last 35 years in Mumbai and I have been screwing one mallyu lady for the last 35 years. Earlier every week I used to go to her and now atleast once a month I mae a point to fuck her. You cn call it emotional atttachment or anything, but it is a fact. She mmust have been 18-20 when I started with her and now she must be around 55 but still stout body and great sucking skills, with firm body. I travel all over India even now with reagd to my job and I make it a point to get some one at the end of the day as I need relaxation at the end of a hectic day.

I hve not yet activated my PM facility which I will be doing it soon this month. Am sure we cn get in touch and meeet aand explore more in the coming days.

MicheleRavanan
08-11-15, 04:58
PM me when you are done with your activation.

Hello dude, many thanks for your comments and I don't have to bluff here as am experienced monger. To be frank I have done in more thn 1000 pussies and I have a cout on these. Mnay of them are repeated many times and during the last 40 years of my monger exerience I have come across many many unbelievable situations and if I describe no one will ever believe them. I am new to cochin though am from this place, but have been at different places all these years. You will be surprised I have been visiting abrothel for the last 35 years in Mumbai and I have been screwing one mallyu lady for the last 35 years. Earlier every week I used to go to her and now atleast once a month I mae a point to fuck her. You cn call it emotional atttachment or anything, but it is a fact. She mmust have been 18-20 when I started with her and now she must be around 55 but still stout body and great sucking skills, with firm body. I travel all over India even now with reagd to my job and I make it a point to get some one at the end of the day as I need relaxation at the end of a hectic day.

Foreign Indian
08-11-15, 11:36
Please don't pay this high charges.

Hello friends,

I was recently quoted 15 K for 32 year old aunt for a couple of hours, for Outcall in Cochin. Should I go for this?. I got this after Google-ing a couple of days and spamming many emails, listed in various sites. Where do I get cheaper options? Could you give me some pointers, please?

Chit Chatter
08-11-15, 20:57
Hello friends,

I was recently quoted 15 K for 32 year old aunt for a couple of hours, for Outcall in Cochin. Should I go for this?. I got this after Google-ing a couple of days and spamming many emails, listed in various sites. Where do I get cheaper options? Could you give me some pointers, please?This is over priced. Most from google are either scam or overpriced.

MeanDog
08-11-15, 22:35
Hello friends,

Anybody have experience with an SP with phone number ending 400 in Cochin? Could you describe please?

ChillBoy
08-12-15, 20:30
Guys,

I'm visiting Calicut this weekend for personal works. Thinking if someone could help me with contacts with exchange for some in Chennai.

MeanDog
08-18-15, 17:46
Could you PM me the contact please?

She is in Kochi?

MeanDog
08-18-15, 18:09
Could you be able to share the contacts sir?

This FR was pending for sometime, in order to try a new SP searched LoSeeAnto and found one ad to be different. I called the number and was asked to reach one place and I couldn't believe they are operating in such a residential place. I entered and paid the amount the girl was in her late 20s and paid the amount. As usual had some chit chat and she started her job. She was hurrying up and had to finish things very fast. She was not interested in DFK and BBJ but gave me an average CBJ. She claims to be a nurse and it seems the SP is her husband. She told new ones will be arriving in couple of weeks and asked me to call her personal number after a week. Till now no one has arrived. As far the experience is concerned it was nothing great or too bad just average when price is also considered.

Looks: 7/10.

CBJ: 7/10.

Damage: 2. 5 k.

WIR: Not sure, may be to keep a contact.

MeanDog
08-18-15, 18:32
Hello,

I am a new to forum and mongering. Those who have some contacts, please share some independent / SP contacts.

MikeHunk
08-22-15, 13:27
Hi fellas,

I have been in touch with one couple through online. They have almost agreed for a meet and said in advance if anyone feels uncomfortable then the fun will end at that spot. So far they seem to be genuine. However they claim they are from a decent background so can't give ph no or pics neither they asked mine except for dick size and dick pics. They travel to Trivandrum every weekend so they will be staying at a hotel near railway station. They actually gave me the name of the hotel and asked if that's okay. They requested me to take a room for myself and come to their room in the night.

Also they have agreed to my wish to have a chat for real first and then take it forward although they will not share personnel details at that time also.

What say guys? Take it up or get the hell out?

P.S: No money involved.

Foreign Indian
08-23-15, 06:12
Why don't you try to meet them before hand, instead of taking a room first. Meet in a decent coffee place. Try it out, be discreet.

All the best.

Hi fellas,

I have been in touch with one couple through online. They have almost agreed for a meet and said in advance if anyone feels uncomfortable then the fun will end at that spot. So far they seem to be genuine. However they claim they are from a decent background so can't give ph no or pics neither they asked mine except for dick size and dick pics. They travel to Trivandrum every weekend so they will be staying at a hotel near railway station. They actually gave me the name of the hotel and asked if that's okay. They requested me to take a room for myself and come to their room in the night.

Also they have agreed to my wish to have a chat for real first and then take it forward although they will not share personnel details at that time also.

Chit Chatter
08-23-15, 11:59
Meet up at a public place like a coffee shop first. If all of you are comfortable, proceed to the hotel. Also make sure it is a decent hotel that you are taking the room.

Hi fellas,

RobertXX
08-26-15, 10:11
Dear all,

I was an active member of the Bangalore forum and had some great encounters in Bangalore. Thanks to some great contacts from ISG.

I tried to get some SP contacts through LO but all of them seems bad.

Can someone please help me with some SP or Independent contacts in Kochi or nearby cities. I can reciprocate with some contacts in Bangalore.

I am a nice guy and work here in Kakannad. I promise that I will keep your contact safe and will treat them well.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.S.: As of now my PM is expired, if someone replies to this post, I will active my PM again. Thanks again!

Be safe.

Cheers,

Robert

RobertXX
08-26-15, 10:31
Hi guys,

Was a great treat.

Damage 3 k for 2 shots.

Happy mongering.Hi MicheleRavanan,

Good to hear about your great experience.

I am new to Kochi forum but was an active member of Bangalore forum for quite long time. Can you please share this contact. I can reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

Shartz6996
08-28-15, 06:35
First time going to Kerala Calicut.

Any pointers on good SPs or Indies?/ please PM me.

Also any recommended GF hotels.

Foreign Indian
08-29-15, 03:19
Wish you a Happy Onam and Happy hunting.

MikeHunk
08-29-15, 15:00
Wish you a Happy Onam and Happy hunting.After seeing all the scenes of beautiful malayalee woman in set saree (traditional wear) johnny is finding hard to pass these days without action.

Malayalamone
09-04-15, 13:31
Kollam is too much to ask for.Kollam again. Anyone tried classifieds?

Too bad Kollam still not in league with TVM- there are nice options. But you need the right contacts. Anyone?

Spartan185
09-08-15, 08:04
Hey guys this is Spartacus from Chennai forum. I will be in kochi this weekend and will be meeting a friend. Can anyone suggest good places to make out? Won't be indulging in full xxx. Heard theatres are risky. Any other suggestions??

Thanks.

Spartacus.

AustinMartin08
09-14-15, 17:33
I am in Cochin now, can any brother help me by sharing contact no of trusted Indi's or SP's.

Thanks in advance.

CrazzzyBoy
09-15-15, 20:36
I have been a regular "reader" of ISG. Recently tried to get any contacts from the forum, but did not work well. Alternatively, I was trying other classifieds like locanto. All of them turned out to be either spam, cheaters or highly over-rated. Few old reports in Kerala thread had reference to MPs at the very famous beach at the capital city. But there were negative reviews and shut down notices too. But still I decided to give it a try and visited one of the MPs.

I was very much tensed as it is my very first time. I did not even know if they offer cross massage. However An old man received me and there were few male workers near the reception which made me very uncomfortable and more tensed. But the old man called out the receptionist which was a young boy and was very friendly (relieved a bit). He straight away asked me "Ladies massage or Gents massage?" (much relieved). I opted for ladies massage and he told me the rates. Though I tried to bargain a bit, didn't workout and decided to go for it. The old man led me to the room. Room was not at all good. Windows were open. No locks. No privacy. No AC. Not very clean.

Again got tensed very much. I was unsure to be naked or to wear the under garment, So I waited for the lady. In few minutes, she came in, She named herself Meera and was in her late twenties or early thirties. But was good (not very good) enough for the first time. To my surprise, She just closed the door and asked for the tip! I was like WTF. She promised me to give full "enjoyment". I curiously asked her about the "enjoyment". It was a full service with full access, man! I was double surprised and happily paid the tip. Enjoyment first and then massage was her policy and both of us got naked.

She started with CBJ and also was licking both my nipples. Johny was happily getting up. Though CBJ was a bit disgusting, because johny was in condom for the first time, but enjoyed it. I squeezed her boobs, licked her nippies. As I lick it was getting stronger. Fingered her, she moaned. (sweet moans). We then went for missionary and then When I asked for doggy, she was a bit surprised (don't know why) but happily agreed, again missionary and finally cowgirl (she demanded more tip for this and johnny agreed). She was asking couple of times in between if am done. But as the windows were still open (with curtains closed) and the discomfort of the tiny bed and the ambiance as a whole was disgusting me. So I asked her to stop and give HJ. She happily gave me very good HJ and more CBJ (wow). More nipple lickings (wow, wow) and finally came.

And followed by massage which was just namesake.

Rate card:

Figure: 6/10

Cooperation: 7/10 (No DFK + Hurried session).

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 5/10 (not at all tight, but worth for first time).

Cost: 2 K + 1 K tip (not worth the money, But again worth for first time).

WIR: Yes, to learn driving, need to go to some driving school. Since I don't know any other driving schools, this would be the only option.

A doubt: I really wanted to taste her pussy, but was afraid of STDs. My doubt is how safe is pussy licking and how can we be sure of not getting STDs with pussy licking?

Request to Fellow mongers: Any references at capital city? Please PM me. Finally happy to find that capital city is not that dry.

ArmyStock
09-16-15, 03:11
I have been a regular "reader" of ISG. Recently tried to get any contacts from the forum, but did not work well. Alternatively, I was trying other classifieds like locanto. All of them turned out to be either spam, cheaters or highly over-rated. Few old reports in Kerala thread had reference to MPs at the very famous beach at the capital city. But there were negative reviews and shut down notices too. But still I decided to give it a try and visited one of the MPs.

I was very much tensed as it is my very first time. I did not even know if they offer cross massage. However An old man received me and there were few male workers near the reception which made me very uncomfortable and more tensed. But the old man called out the receptionist which was a young boy and was very friendly (relieved a bit). He straight away asked me "Ladies massage or Gents massage?" (much relieved). I opted for ladies massage and he told me the rates. Though I tried to bargain a bit, didn't workout and decided to go for it. The old man led me to the room. Room was not at all good. Windows were open. No locks. No privacy. No AC. Not very clean.

Again got tensed very much. I was unsure to be naked or to wear the under garment, So I waited for the lady. In few minutes, she came in, She named herself Meera and was in her late twenties or early thirties. But was good (not very good) enough for the first time. To my surprise, She just closed the door and asked for the tip! I was like WTF. She promised me to give full "enjoyment". I curiously asked her about the "enjoyment". It was a full service with full access, man! I was double surprised and happily paid the tip. Enjoyment first and then massage was her policy and both of us got naked.

She started with CBJ and also was licking both my nipples. Johny was happily getting up. Though CBJ was a bit disgusting, because johny was in condom for the first time, but enjoyed it. I squeezed her boobs, licked her nippies. As I lick it was getting stronger. Fingered her, she moaned. (sweet moans). We then went for missionary and then When I asked for doggy, she was a bit surprised (don't know why) but happily agreed, again missionary and finally cowgirl (she demanded more tip for this and johnny agreed). She was asking couple of times in between if am done. But as the windows were still open (with curtains closed) and the discomfort of the tiny bed and the ambiance as a whole was disgusting me. So I asked her to stop and give HJ. She happily gave me very good HJ and more CBJ (wow). More nipple lickings (wow, wow) and finally came.

And followed by massage which was just namesake.

Rate card:

Figure: 6/10

Cooperation: 7/10 (No DFK + Hurried session).

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 5/10 (not at all tight, but worth for first time).

Cost: 2 K + 1 K tip (not worth the money, But again worth for first time).

WIR: Yes, to learn driving, need to go to some driving school. Since I don't know any other driving schools, this would be the only option.

A doubt: I really wanted to taste her pussy, but was afraid of STDs. My doubt is how safe is pussy licking and how can we be sure of not getting STDs with pussy licking?

Request to Fellow mongers: Any references at capital city? Please PM me. Finally happy to find that capital city is not that dry.This is the first Kerala based MP review I have seen after I joined ISG. And its nice.

Few years back I was at kovalam and had a HJ at an ayuvedic massage parlour. The experience was very bad and not even worth mentioning. I presume the MP scene in kerala is quite bad.

Member #4687
09-17-15, 09:02
Hi everyone,

Has anyone tried a famous model from Cochin name starts with RR.

She is having a clothes and accessories showroom in Cochin.

Was in touch with her for some time and a great turn on while having chat.

Though her rates were very high but with the kind of figure and face, worth giving a try.

Let me know if anyone came across the girl. I believe I have given sufficient hint here for one to understand the thing.

NightRider0911
09-17-15, 19:41
Hellow fellow mongers.

I'm in Cochin for a couple of days and would really appreciate if any of the senior members could PM me some of their contacts in Cochin.

My base in Dubai and I'll be more than happy to share information if you require regarding the same.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

MikeHunk
09-20-15, 11:56
CrazzzyBoy homie you are my star. Big thanks bro for sharing the coordinates. You took the plunge and we mongers can reap from that.

Came out from the MP just now. As I had an idea based on the earlier FR by CrazzzyBoy took my bike straight into the MP parking space. Went inside reception (a small space) saw a guy and the old man. The guy was a little bit skeptical as he saw me coming in bike and realized I am from nearby. Asked my place and straight away popped up the much awaited question. Lady ya gents! There was no way of bringing down the rates as he specifically said if its ladies no reduction. As I was already so desperate didn't want to go back. Guided me to the room. An ordinary one. What you expect from a typical ordinary MP. But was okay for me as there was nothing disgusting about that room. It had an attached bathroom much to my relief. As he was discussing with the old man on whom to call in I overheard them saying one lady hasn't got any customers yet so they will call her. I interrupted them and demanded for selection to which they had to agree. I picked up the youngest of the lot (there were 4 of them) plus she was wearing jasmine flowers on her hair which has always a turn on for me. She should be in her late 20's. Came in closed the door and placed condom underneath the massage bed. So I was never in doubt of a FS. For namesake she asked what massage and for namesake I said powder. She told me about how she gets paid and all those sad stories and said she can continue this service only based on the tips we pay. I said okay to all those as I am a good listener. I got undressed and lied on the tale wearing inner wear. BTW she was telling all the sad story with her hand on my johnny from outside. Clever girl.

Also after asking my age and seeing my face she playfully said I don't look that matured for my age and looks like I am still breast fed (in Malayalam). For that I said I am still breast fed and that is one of the reasons I am here to which she smiled seductively. LOL.

Started the deed. I was already turned on by seeing her melons from out side. She was wearing salwar. While massaging she removed her pants and panties, lifted her top and bra for me to have full access. She had a pair worth mentioning. I kept looking at them. No marks nothing. Clean and beautiful looking areola with nipples begging to be sucked. I was behaving like a cave man. Took or tried to take one of the tits whole in my mouth. Was holding them so tight that she moaned with pain and pleasure. As she could see that I was having a hard time in lifting my head up and sucking her boobs she told me to relax and lie down. She came close to me and place one by one in my mouth. It was heaven. All the time she was kissing me and treating my johnny well with her hands.

Then was a session of CBJ which was good as I got to put my head deep inside her hair and get the aroma of jasmine. She was very clean and felt as she just started her day. She then lied on the table and I stood up. I was being the masseur now. Squeezed and kissed all parts of her body. Fingered her hard. She was very wet and her pussy was not that tight so I used 2 fingers. Refrained from DATY. Once I was satisfied with that session climbed on to the table. Started missionary. As I was getting there I was in full speed thrusting hard in and out I was losing control did DFK and nipple biting without any mercy. The moment I was about to shoot my load there was a knock at the door. It was that MOFO guy to signal time was up. It was like losing everything in a sec that you worked hard for.

I was not able to finish my deed after that. So asked her to give a HJ. Again started playing with both her juicy titties pinching the nips. I came hard after 10 minutes.

Cleaned myself up. To be frank it was a great experience because of her and also the fact that Trivandrum is extremely dry when it comes to MP's or even SP's. Got her number, gave her tips and while she was about to leave she came back and hugged me tight and said she liked me and my johnny very much. Its always satisfying to hear that comment from any lady.

Came back home, got fresh, had a chit chat with wife and now posting the FR.

Here goes my score card.

Looks- 6.5/10

Boobs- 8/10 firm and ripe.

Body- 7/10 Typical juicy Kerala type.

Pussy- 6/10 not that tight.

GFE- 9/10 Initially no DFK but depends on how you treat her. Ready to please and loves sex.

Damage: 2 k (MP) plus. 5 k (girl).

WIR. Yes to girl not to MP.

Stay safe guys. Happy hunting.

Chit Chatter
09-20-15, 17:16
Damage: 2 k (MP) plus. 5 k (girl).

WIR. Yes to girl not to MP.

Stay safe guys. Happy hunting.Did you pay 5 k to the girl? Please don't pay such high amount and inflate the price.

Lucky P
09-20-15, 22:03
Sorry for my fellows for not writing reviews, as I am quite busy with my work.

I visited MP in Cochin and NE was good at massage. Her name is Miss J. She is giving good massage. While giving massage she touches balls regularly. Made my jhony ask is there any extras, she said will give HJ and nothing more and don't say it in reception. She doesn't ask any tips even though I give her. 300 while leaving.

Very great ambiance, good place and a little costly but its not so because there were no other options in Cochin.

Went again there after a month but Miss J was busy I opted other NE, good massage again but no extras. But she made me bath after massage. She poured water on me and scrubbed my back.

She doesn't ask any tips even though I give her. 300 while leaving.

They charges 3.2 k for massage and I give in the name of jhony.

CrazzzyBoy
09-21-15, 03:09
CrazzzyBoy homie you are my star. Big thanks bro for sharing the coordinates. You took the plunge and we mongers can reap from that.

Came out from the MP just now. As I had an idea based on the earlier FR by CrazzzyBoy took my bike straight into the MP parking space. Went inside reception (a small space) saw a guy and the old man. The guy was a little bit skeptical as he saw me coming in bike and realized I am from nearby. Asked my place and straight away popped up the much awaited question. Lady ya gents! There was no way of bringing down the rates as he specifically said if its ladies no reduction. As I was already so desperate didn't want to go back. Guided me to the room. An ordinary one. What you expect from a typical ordinary MP. But was okay for me as there was nothing disgusting about that room. It had an attached bathroom much to my relief. As he was discussing with the old man on whom to call in I overheard them saying one lady hasn't got any customers yet so they will call her. I interrupted them and demanded for selection to which they had to agree. I picked up the youngest of the lot (there were 4 of them) plus she was wearing jasmine flowers on her hair which has always a turn on for me. She should be in her late 20's. Came in closed the door and placed condom underneath the massage bed. So I was never in doubt of a FS. For namesake she asked what massage and for namesake I said powder. She told me about how she gets paid and all those sad stories and said she can continue this service only based on the tips we pay. I said okay to all those as I am a good listener. I got undressed and lied on the tale wearing inner wear. BTW she was telling all the sad story with her hand on my johnny from outside. Clever girl.

Also after asking my age and seeing my face she playfully said I don't look that matured for my age and looks like I am still breast fed (in Malayalam). For that I said I am still breast fed and that is one of the reasons I am here to which she smiled seductively. LOL...That's a great FR. Am happy that you got it right. Any other experiences at capital city, please share here.

MikeHunk
09-21-15, 04:38
Did you pay 5 k to the girl? Please don't pay such high amount and inflate the price.If you look clearly you can see the '. ' symbol.

I paid only 500 rs.

Lucky P
09-21-15, 08:51
Did you pay 5 k to the girl? Please don't pay such high amount and inflate the price.He says .5 k not 5 k.

Chit Chatter
09-21-15, 12:32
I visited MP in Cochin and NE was good at massage. Her name is Miss J. She is giving good massage. While giving massage she touches balls regularly. Made my jhony ask is there any extras, she said will give HJ and nothing more and don't say it in reception. She doesn't ask any tips even though I give her. 300 while leaving.Does the name of the center start with A? Think I know the one you are describing from your clues.

Chit Chatter
09-21-15, 14:18
He says .5 k not 5 k.Sorry. My mistake. Was confused with the space after the dot.

Nice to see some action in Kerala.

Chit Chatter
09-21-15, 14:22
If you look clearly you can see the '. ' symbol.

I paid only 500 rs.Nice. Good to hear you had a nice time. I got confused. Sorry.

SidhuDonor
09-23-15, 19:05
I am visiting Trivandrum tomorrow and will there for 4 days. Looking for some action. Could you guys share any Indie or good MP contacts. I can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.

TIA.

Sid

Rohith84
09-24-15, 19:56
I am newbie in this forum. Yes, I do know her. How much she is charging?

Hi everyone,

Though her rates were very high but with the kind of figure and face, worth giving a try.

------------------------------------------------
I am newbie in this forum. Yes, I do know her. How much she is charging?

Let me know if anyone came across the girl. I believe I have given sufficient hint here for one to understand the thing.

HotVich
09-25-15, 14:57
I am a silent visitor of Kerala, Bangalore and Pune Forums. As I m from Trivandrum had some awesome experiences in the city. The thing is that you should have the right contacts. If you don't have anything "Loc" is a good option. But the Sp's or the so called Indies (which may be a part of some women Sp's) from it mostly charge very high. My usual Sp was a woman who had some very nice girls to offer from 1. 5 k to 2. 5 k for ST. Also knew an Indi (actually a MILF) something like 40 . Who used to do outcalls but now stopped but still working from her flat this was also a very reasonable contact.

I thought of writing this report was because this forum members don't seem to share much when compared to other forums. May be its because Kerala is not a healthy place for mongering.

And to my knowledge Trivandrum is not such a dry place.

Lucky P
09-26-15, 13:06
Does the name of the center start with A? Think I know the one you are describing from your clues.Its starting from S.

SidhuDonor
09-26-15, 16:08
Bro,

You doesn't seems to have your PM activated. Hence unable to reach. I am here for another day; desperate for some action.

TIA,

Sid

I am a silent visitor of Kerala, Bangalore and Pune Forums. As I m from Trivandrum had some awesome experiences in the city. The thing is that you should have the right contacts. If you don't have anything "Loc" is a good option. But the Sp's or the so called Indies (which may be a part of some women Sp's) from it mostly charge very high. My usual Sp was a woman who had some very nice girls to offer from 1. 5 k to 2. 5 k for ST. Also knew an Indi (actually a MILF) something like 40 . Who used to do outcalls but now stopped but still working from her flat this was also a very reasonable contact.

I thought of writing this report was because this forum members don't seem to share much when compared to other forums. May be its because Kerala is not a healthy place for mongering.

And to my knowledge Trivandrum is not such a dry place.

Chit Chatter
09-27-15, 04:41
Its starting from S.Is it SS at CP?

HotVich
09-27-15, 06:28
Bro,

You doesn't seems to have your PM activated. Hence unable to reach. I am here for another day; desperate for some action.

TIA,

SidSorry bro, I wish I could help you. But my SP used to provide service at Pattom and tThirumala. Isn't there any other member in contact with her? Who is having a PM facility. I'll activate my PM, but for the time being I'm really sorry.

Nikk81
09-28-15, 10:02
Please help me with true contacts.

Mozzu
10-12-15, 08:45
Kochi as its known to all is a very dry place and also considers to be quite an unsafe place for mongering. As am grown up in Kerala I can re assure you both.

I have been trying for this break for quite some time by now. Got some contacts from social media and add sites and checked the availability. I happened to get many contacts in alappy but no luck for a Cochin birds. I got a MILF contact and was planning to meet her at her friends place suddenly she declined as she had some urgent things. I searched contacted one sp and he said one girl is available at Kaloor. Went to the place and waited for some time a young chap came as said wait for 10 min he will go and check once and come back. After some time he came and took me to the place. It was a residential area we kept the bike some were and walked to the house. Independent house one fair lady and the girl was there. She was OK types but any way as its first in Kerala my home town I didn't wanted to miss it. She took me to the room and she took a wash. I got in to my birth suit and waited for her. She came and did a short cuddling made me wore condom. I asked for BBJ and was denied. Good profession CBJ and she asked me to come on missi. Her pussy was tight and clean.

It sucked my johney inside and was a real hungry pussy. Finished all in 45 minutes and came out.

Looks; 7/10 a little short, fair.

Boobs: 8/10 real monsters.

Pussy: clean, pink with dark lining. 9/10.

Damage 4 K+.3 K.

Kochi seems to be very costly I have another contact yet not tried which seems will be interesting.

JoeProblo
10-17-15, 02:12
If you have that much to spare you will get plenty as most of the SPs who operate through Locanto charge as much. I had contacted a few of them and all of them said 25 for full night and 10-12 for a shot time of 2 hours.Which category do I go in locanto to find these women?

WingKing
10-17-15, 09:29
Which category do I go in locanto to find these women?Search in services beauty.

HumptyDumpty1
10-18-15, 15:06
Hi guys,

I am visiting Cochin tomorrow. Would appreciate any help with any MPs with any extra service with local Kerala gals.

My PM is on. Please do message.

I can return favors in Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore.

WingKing
10-18-15, 16:07
Search in services beauty.Sorry that's in CL. Try W for M in LOC.

Cheers

Linguswamy
10-31-15, 13:18
Next week I am planning a trip to kochi. Just called my favourite hotel which had a nice MP. To my shock they told they stopped F to M.

What is happening in kochi! Only entertainment was MP's. That too is drying up?

Linguswamy
11-02-15, 07:37
Can anyone give feed back whether spa at 7 star hotel near port offer any happy ending.

Lalit1968
11-14-15, 18:05
Hi guys,

Was a great treat.

Damage 3 k for 2 shots.

Happy mongering.Hi MicheleRavanan,

Good to hear about your great experience.

I am new to Kochi forum but was an active member of Bangalore forum for quite long time. Can you please share this contact. I can reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

RobertXX
11-16-15, 16:45
Hi all,

I was active in Bangalore and some activity in Kolkotta. I have been reading Kerala forum for sometime.

Can anyone please help me with any good contacts in kochi. Independent or good SP will do. I tried calling some from locanto and all are fake.

I can reciprocate help with Bangalore or Kolkotta contacts.

Thanks in advance. Cheers and enjoy!

AvinashT
11-23-15, 09:09
Hi Folks.

Are there any mongering one can think of in Trivandrum? I keep visiting for business purpose, please can someone provide me any contacts (SP, Inde, MP etc)? I can return favour if needed in Blore.

Mystical J
11-23-15, 14:05
Hey!

Hope you are not mentioning the famous RR whos making headlines of all news in Kerala!!

Run baby run!

Hi everyone,

Mystical J
11-23-15, 14:24
You have pm activated?

If you can share her number it will be reciprocated frm my side too.

RenoldLong1
11-25-15, 12:46
Dear all,

I am new bee Any body have SP contact numbers in TVPM please PM.

MikeHunk
11-27-15, 07:09
This happened around one week back. Not going into detailed FR and also, please don't request contact details as they are well respected couple and wanted it to be extremely discreet. I am not the one to put down their trust.

Met the guy online. Both of them are in mid 30 physically fit and she is milky white with perfect 36 see boobs with angel face. Spent morning and afternoon with them. Tried all fantasies. They were so well mannered as the same time wild on bed.

Don't think I can get any more lucky than this.

For guys in Kerala there is still good chance to score. Keep on hunting don't stop and one find day you will see things falling in place.

Have fun.

RareMount
11-27-15, 20:31
Hi fellas,

Landed in Kerala and already searched for some MP. Hard to get any pointer. Called JD and had some MPs details but none are providing cross MSG. Found some on Internet and they are not providing anything. Can anyone help out with some indies or MP lead. I'll appreciate very much and you will get full help in Delhi, Chd, Manali in return.

RM

Foreign Indian
11-28-15, 14:14
Hi,

World wide prices decreasing but in Kerala prices are going up up and up.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows-1248687?pfrom=home-lateststories

RareMount
12-04-15, 23:30
Hi,

World wide prices decreasing but in Kerala prices are going up up and up.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows-1248687?pfrom=home-lateststoriesHey bro,

Nice report and it seems like you have some lead in Kerala. I was in Calicut for few days, but didn't get any thing. Now I am in kochi. Could you help me out with something please. In return if you need something in Delhi, CHD, Manali I could help you out. Cheers.

RM.

P.S.: I checked out some MP in fort Cochin they are not offering cross Msg. My bad.

IndianDom
12-13-15, 06:34
Hi,

How can I get the contact of the girl you met at Maddilapalem, Vizag?

Phalgun27

Sorry that's in CL. Try W for M in LOC.

Cheers

IndianDom
12-13-15, 13:07
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

HumptyDumpty1
12-27-15, 20:51
I was on a business trip to Kochi and was looking for some action. Was staying in the gateway. Looked up spas in JD and started calling. Found one spa located in a hotel called "software" hotel. Guy gave hints about extras on the phone. Dropped by. Though was expensive as compared to Chennai or Bangalore but had a good time. The girl had humongous boobs and let me suck on them to hearts content.

Chit Chatter
12-31-15, 06:23
I was on a business trip to Kochi and was looking for some action. Was staying in the gateway. Looked up spas in JD and started calling. Found one spa located in a hotel called "software" hotel. Guy gave hints about extras on the phone. Dropped by. Though was expensive as compared to Chennai or Bangalore but had a good time. The girl had humongous boobs and let me suck on them to hearts content.Good find. How much is the damage?

Willie WW
12-31-15, 11:41
Thanks for humtydumptys report I manage to locate the spa. Went there and there was only 1 aunty type massager.

Massage was good and handjob wasn't so great she let suck tits and fingering pussy.

If anyone knows some other MP with extras or some indie contacts in Cochin I would really appreciate.

Please feel free to PM to me.

Willie.

TravekFreak
01-06-16, 19:18
Thanks for humtydumptys report I manage to locate the spa. Went there and there was only 1 aunty type massager.

Massage was good and handjob wasn't so great she let suck tits and fingering pussy.

If anyone knows some other MP with extras or some indie contacts in Cochin I would really appreciate.

Please feel free to PM to me.

Willie.Dear Willie,

You don't have PM activated. Please provide with some clues for the location.

Affblr
01-09-16, 08:55
Just returned from my Kerala trip. What a dry place guys. Got free time yesterday after noon. Called at least 10 spas in Kovalam. None of them offer cross gender. Bad sorry worst place for mongering. Never return Again. Bye bye.

CrazzzyBoy
01-20-16, 22:40
After the first experience of MP at the very famous beach at the capital city, I decided to make more trials. Did some research on the MPs available at capital city. Most of them were negative. Finally came across an advertisement at locanto. This one was on the way to the famous beach. Finding the place was a bit troublesome. Finally reached the place, met the assistant. Asked for what I wanted, he was not sure what to reply as I was a first time visitor. So I met the "doctor". He was very friendly. Doctor promised me the "full service". Handed over the cash (Rs 2000) + tip (Rs 500) to him, as he said that the tip will be given by him I was confused and he guided me to the room.

A fat short lady greeted me. She was an average looking, probably at her early 30's. Doors closed! Dresses changed. I took the "cover" from my pocket and placed it on the table. (Yes! I was carrying my own cover). She was shocked and tensed. She said she don't provide such services. Totally disappointing! I decided to cancel the session and demanded to contact the doctor. After waiting for 15-20 minutes, he showed up. He is a cunning fellow. This time he was telling to me that this is not the place for such "services". I asked him to give back my money as I was looking for only "services". He didn't want to loose a customer and asked me to wait at the reception. Again after about 20 minutes, he showed up. This time he said, he has some how managed to convince a girl for "full service", but for extra Rs 1000. Again cunning! I said I have no money as he mentioned the rates was Rs 2500 for an session in the advertisement and showed him my wallet (it had only Rs 400 which I kept as buffer amount). Finally he compromised for Rs400 and requested me to bring the remaining money next time.

Took me to another room, another girl. She was even younger. May be late 20's. (Phew. Lucky johny!) Wheatish, good looking. She looked very tensed and was very shy. Doors closed again! Dresses changed! Started Sucking her tits. Kissed her all over. She loved it and expressed it with a sexy cute smile. But No DFK. No BJ / CBJ. Basically she was not feeling comfortable. I could read it from her very face. But she was trying to be cooperative. Kissed her all over. Her tits were not so big but was very cute to see. Started the deed in missionary. Her sweet moans kept me going. Her pussy was so tight that at times the pleasure turned a bit painful. She suggested another pose wherein she would be sitting in the table and I would be standing and driving. She seemed to enjoy this more. I was new to this but liked it. Her sweet moans became louder. And after riding for few minutes, I came happily.

Washed. Changed. I really wanted to tip her well. But since the cunning doctor didn't leave anything behind in my wallet, I couldn't. Moreover she was not expecting any tips.

Rate card:

Figure: 5/10.

Cooperation: 8/10 (No DFK + No BJ / CBJ).

Boobs: 8/10. (Small but cute).

Pussy: 9/10 (It was damn tight. Enjoyed every minute).

Cost: 2 K + 0.5 K tip + 0.4 K for "full service"! (But its quiet reasonable for the service).

WIR: Yes.

I am planning to hunt for "services" out of Trivandrum. Kanyakumari is my first target. Any contacts / leads are always welcome.

Evaja
01-24-16, 08:42
Just restarted mongering after a long layoff (10+ years). The story so far in Cochin;.

Most of the SPs online seem to be fake (advance payment before we begin discussions? WTF?

Contacted one independent online who seemed genuine, but wanted five figures for ST (politely declined).

Have a couple of other leads to follow up on, will update if any bear fruit.

I think I've been to the MP mentioned by HumptyDumpty1, but I was not looking for extras then. Might be worth a revisit if all else fails.

ChennaiMale33
01-26-16, 14:50
This is my first post here. I was walking through the KSRTC area and suddenly just behind a parked car there was lady must be 32 years and was looking for a pick up. I walked past at her and she never bothered to look at me while a couple of bikes were passing and they were eyeing her. I made it sure she was waiting for a pick up. Again I started walking up and down and ultimately got a good glance over her body and assets. She was good looking with very good protruding tits. I finally went near her and see whether she was waiting for some one. She was willing to come and asked 2 k for a couple of hours and room separate and cost 500 for a non ac room. She called an auto and told him some land mark and we got down after 5 minute ride and she walked thrush a narrow gully and took me to a small hotel. The room was not that good but enough for a good time. She introduced herself as Anitha and after some chit chatting she started undressing me, then undressed her and started to suck my dick and we had a very nice time. The BBJ was a class and I wanted to cum in her mouth and she said she was ready for it. But her soft and clean pussy invited me to fuck her and we started with doggy and then finished first round with missionary. She licked me dry and after few minutes of deep kissing and fondling she went down and started another round of BBJ and this lite only with her tongue and juts licking the dick head which gave an amazing pleasure and a quick hard on and we started fucking and the second round lasted for almost 30 min before I ejaculated in her mouth as pr her request. It was amazing experience and looking forward to met her again. She said she is from some nearby village and she can be spotted anywhere near bus stand from 10 am. She gave the contact no and asked me to call previous night if I need her. Gave her 2 k plus another 500 as a gift!Hi senior,

I will go Cochin mid of February. Please share her digits and budget contacts also would be appreciated. I am new to mongering too.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MalluKing
01-28-16, 18:31
Last week I got contact from my friend. Called her she is a student cum part time worker in film field. After first meeting she became friendly and told that she want to try 3 some. And she arranged one of her another friend. I was shocked her friend is really beautiful like a model. Now I met her 2 times in a hotel Cochin. I love to visit them again and again but it's really expensive around 35 k including hotel and some drinks. If any one interested I can help on 1 condition. You have include me as well I mean instead of 3 it will be 4. Me, you and 2 those girls. But you have to carry 35 k. It's going to be awesome.

I don't have PM. If any interested please buy a subscription for me. This money I can give you when we meet first.

Mystical J
01-30-16, 02:42
Mr Mallu!

You are really showing what a real Mallu can be! We won't change anywhere we go ain't it. By the looks of it I don't think you have the vault to spend even 3500 that's why you are looking to get a free meal out of someone else pocket! Keep up the work buddy.

MalluKing
01-30-16, 05:53
Mr Mallu!

You are really showing what a real Mallu can be! We won't change anywhere we go ain't it. By the looks of it I don't think you have the vault to spend even 3500 that's why you are looking to get a free meal out of someone else pocket! Keep up the work buddy.Ooh really, it's a great compliment. Some one need to prepare a Meal then only you can buy or have that. Can you have currencies. I hope you can. Have it and fun with it.

Mystical J
01-31-16, 02:44
So you claim its your meal! How much you have hard worked to prepare it rite! Ooh I can't imagine! Goosebumps!

Ooh really, it's a great compliment. Some one need to prepare a Meal then only you can buy or have that. Can you have currencies. I hope you can. Have it and fun with it.

DownMasala
01-31-16, 06:39
He had 35 K to spend for the so called threesome but not 1500 for subscription.

So you claim its your meal! How much you have hard worked to prepare it rite! Ooh I can't imagine! Goosebumps!

MalluKing
01-31-16, 16:26
So you claim its your meal! How much you have hard worked to prepare it rite! Ooh I can't imagine! Goosebumps!I don't know why you are barking for others meals. You know that this is not yours. Then why you are bothering. I couldn't stop laughing when I m thinking about you. We both know very well this stuff is not for you. It's for friendly people who want to try something special. Why can't you go to hell. Moreover this place is for mongers not for charity.

Mystical J
01-31-16, 17:39
He had 35 K to spend for the so called threesome but not 1500 for subscription.That's what! And he's laughing a lot it seems! Doesn't know anything about mongering too. And claims to be the king too! Please king do give some charity to poor people like me. Let us also live. May be we can pool it all together to give you 20 dollars!

On The Wings
01-31-16, 20:41
As we all know. If NE & Nepali gals largely supported the Mongering activity from Northern side, to compete equally and at one stage much more were the support and traffic from Southern side. I mean the Mallu gals. Who contributed & indulged a lot in mongering for the sake of money. Of course, that's okay. You give something. And take something you need. In fact even today the moment you think of Kerala movies, it is notorious that it's Soft Porn. And even Sunny Leone have to shy away on seeing some of the Mallu Soft Porn movies. What a contribution to the nation. What a. Vow vow. Great.

Now, coming to the point. If you just step out of the KSRTC (Kerala State Roadways Transport Corpn) bus stand in Ernakulam. You can always notify Roadside gals roaming here & there. Okay you are not interested. Just do some exploration with auto guys and taxi wallahs. They take you to the right place. But. Caution prevails here. Language. If they sense that your an outsider then am not sure. You may be taken for a ride. So. Take care. There are some known channels. Tread carefully. Then you may hit the jackpot.

One thing I have to admit. Let it be in Kerala or in Gulf or in some Delhi Hospitals (during the Ist term of Arvind Kejriwal. African gals & Mallu Nurses were raided in the night. Reasons quite obvious. Hehe) these Mallu gals have mastered the art of Riding. (again hehe). So. Just explore. You find many. No need to ask anyone.

TravekFreak
02-01-16, 18:53
As we all know. If NE & Nepali gals largely supported the Mongering activity from Northern side, to compete equally and at one stage much more were the support and traffic from Southern side. I mean the Mallu gals. Who contributed & indulged a lot in mongering for the sake of money. Of course, that's okay. You give something. And take something you need. In fact even today the moment you think of Kerala movies, it is notorious that it's Soft Porn. And even Sunny Leone have to shy away on seeing some of the Mallu Soft Porn movies. What a contribution to the nation. What a. Vow vow. Great.

Now, coming to the point. If you just step out of the KSRTC (Kerala State Roadways Transport Corpn) bus stand in Ernakulam. You can always notify Roadside gals roaming here & there. Okay you are not interested. Just do some exploration with auto guys and taxi wallahs. They take you to the right place. But. Caution prevails here. Language. If they sense that your an outsider then am not sure. You may be taken for a ride. So. Take care. There are some known channels. Tread carefully. Then you may hit the jackpot.

One thing I have to admit. Let it be in Kerala or in Gulf or in some Delhi Hospitals (during the Ist term of Arvind Kejriwal. African gals & Mallu Nurses were raided in the night. Reasons quite obvious. Hehe) these Mallu gals have mastered the art of Riding. (again hehe). So. Just explore. You find many. No need to ask anyone.Just thought of explaining couple of things which I felt.

1. 90% of the girls who acted in the soft porn movies are not Mallus. But they are from other part of the country.

2. Getting the contacts from taxi drivers / rikshaw wallahs is not easy as you say here. Being a localite. I can assure you that.

3. Story of ladies near the KSRTC stand is also such an outdated version. You no longer can find any girls roaming around for trade near the bus stand.

I know that you are a very senior member in ISG but with all respect, the pointers which you have given are not useful.

I hope you would post useful information after trying out something by yourself!

On The Wings
02-02-16, 20:52
Just thought of explaining couple of things which I felt.

1. 90% of the girls who acted in the soft porn movies are not Mallus. But they are from other part of the country.
2. Getting the contacts from taxi drivers / rikshaw wallahs is not easy as you say here. Being a localite. I can assure you that.
3. Story of ladies near the KSRTC stand is also such an outdated version. You no longer can find any girls roaming around for trade near the bus stand.

I hope you would post useful information after trying out something by yourself!Of course, there needs some correction and you are true to a point:

1. Those soft porn queens, to name a few, Prathiba, Unni Marie, Reshma, Roshni, Mumtaz, the great Shakila and some more to add. Which we all know are from Mallu belt with the only exception of Prathiba which I doubt. But the remaining flock. Well.

2. Interestingly, all those porn movies were titled with English Names. And the Producer cum Directors were all again from Mallu belt. To name a few. Sajjan (with the new avatar S. A. Jaan as if sounding John), T. Devan (renamed as T. D. Van. What a name yaar) & George. So, no need for further exploration.

3. KSRTC gals. Just go thro' the Kerala Form a couple of weeks back. There is a satisfied report for having picked a gal from the Stand and further rendezvous. But, as you rightly pointed out, we don't find many nowadays. But for the "right eyes". There is a bird.

ChennaiMale33
02-06-16, 16:23
Dear seniors,

I will be traveling to Cochin in mid of this month, I am looking for budget type of aunties. Please PM me the digits.

Thanks in advance.

ChennaiMale33
02-06-16, 16:28
You have pm activated?

If you can share her number it will be reciprocated frm my side too.Hi senior,

Please PM her digits.

ChennaiMale33
02-07-16, 05:49
Hi senior,

Please PM her digits.Yes, I am activated. Please share her number. I am new to mongering, if I get anything I will reciprocate.

TIA.

TravekFreak
02-07-16, 21:25
Of course, there needs some correction and you are true to a point:

1. Those soft porn queens, to name a few, Prathiba, Unni Marie, Reshma, Roshni, Mumtaz, the great Shakila and some more to add. Which we all know are from Mallu belt with the only exception of Prathiba which I doubt. But the remaining flock. Well.

2. Interestingly, all those porn movies were titled with English Names. And the Producer cum Directors were all again from Mallu belt. To name a few. Sajjan (with the new avatar S. A. Jaan as if sounding John), T. Devan (renamed as T. D. Van. What a name yaar) & George. So, no need for further exploration.

3. KSRTC gals. Just go thro' the Kerala Form a couple of weeks back. There is a satisfied report for having picked a gal from the Stand and further rendezvous. But, as you rightly pointed out, we don't find many nowadays. But for the "right eyes". There is a bird.This is exactly what I meant by saying that you are just beating around the Bush. Shakila is from Andhra, Reshma from Bangalore, Mumtaz from TN, Pratibha is again from Andhra. I don't know about Roshni. And Unni Mary isn't a soft porn actress, is she? Never saw any be grade movies of Unni Mary. So? And our topic was not producers or directors but I admit I don't know any of those names. I don't want to comment about the report which was published in the forum, but just to let you know, it was a cooked up story which I have personally verified and when you tell about the bird for the right eyes, yes. I agree which is true at almost every crowded place you go.

JkForYou18
02-13-16, 07:26
Hello guys,

Trip planned. I would be glad if someone can help with the leads. I can reciprocate with Chennai / BLR / Mumbai / Delhi Indie contacts. I did some RTFF. Also went through like 20 pages. Hope its not as dry as its described.

Cheers.

JK.

PutItIn2424
02-18-16, 01:33
I will be travelling to Kerala boat house next week. Any one have any experience taking a girl there? I would love Kerala girls contact. My trip their is very short so I really don't want to waste time searching on my own. PM me any contacts I'm not a picky guy as long as she gives a good BBBJ LOL.

JessyBlr
02-18-16, 06:38
I will be travelling to Kerala boat house next week. Any one have any experience taking a girl there? I would love Kerala girls contact. My trip their is very short so I really don't want to waste time searching on my own. PM me any contacts I'm not a picky guy as long as she gives a good BBBJ LOL.I don't think there is any possibility bro'. Kerala is quite strict and tourist police controls activities of boat houses. They are super strict. Only option is look for an agency and pick from elsewhere and then check in as couple. More over most of the hotels and accommodations including boat house demand photo ID with address. PAN card is not sufficient.

MrKrisps
03-27-16, 11:55
Hello gentlemen,

MK is dropping by Kochi from AUH. Singapore- Hyderabad. Bangalore - Delhi. In the same order.

I have already made contact to my guy behind sunrise and he says he is waiting for fresh stocks.

My guy for Kaloor and Chitoor says it is the same lady now.

Does anybody have any contacts worth sharing in any of the above cities.

Particularly: COK, BLR and DEL.

MP or SP or Indie.

Will reciprocate with hosting in AUH and contacts in COK, DXB and BAH.

Regards,

MK

TravelerD
04-07-16, 14:57
Is there any action in kozhikode? Please send PM.

TravelerD
04-07-16, 15:01
Is there any action in kozhikode? Please send PM.

Fellow mongers,

I am not sure of the mongering scene in Kerala, any pointers to some nice MPs in Kozhikode?

Thanks

Bbdbbd
04-08-16, 07:17
Of late, over the past 3 days, I am seeing a few girls at night on the road parallel to the the main road, a variation of which is found in virtually every major Indian city (named after the father of the nation). However, a lot of them seem to be ladyboys. I generally see them at around 11 in the night, very boldly standing at the side of the road itself. I wonder how long it will take before they are subject to an LE raid.

None of them are worth taking, though. Since this is my home base, I will not be risking anything. But if another monger happens to take services, please do post FR.

YogiBane
04-10-16, 18:46
Hi,

I am stuck in Kottayam for 3 days. Please friends help me with local contact. I can help you in other city.

Thanks.

Kishimoto
04-14-16, 01:23
We are traveling to Wayanad / Vythri in next week. Any contacts? I will reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.

Chit Chatter
04-15-16, 08:02
We are traveling to Wayanad / Vythri in next week. Any contacts? I will reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.It is not easy to get contact in Wayanad. Better to bring someone from Bangalore / Mysore. Gundlupet is just across the border from Wayanad. But quality is not that good here.

Foreign Indian
04-21-16, 09:07
Hi,

Anyone know of any decent hotels in Trivandrum that are friendly and don't insist on ID cards if a couple check in? Would appreciate help.

Thanks,

FI

ItzMeMonger
04-21-16, 17:15
Any idea who this is? Or any reference. Shez Mallu from Kerala.

Lirils
04-27-16, 10:31
Hello all,

Am new to Kochi and could any one share contact on SP and MP in Kochi. Could really appreciate and shall give contact once we be active.

CoolSp
04-30-16, 03:05
Any idea who this is? Or any reference. Shez Mallu from Kerala.Seen this pic in locanto ads in Chennai. The as asks for money transfer before the deed. In most cases this as could be fake. Beware of this pic. I have seen this used in many places.

Whiskypedia
04-30-16, 03:30
It is not easy to get contact in Wayanad. Better to bring someone from Bangalore / Mysore. Gundlupet is just across the border from Wayanad. But quality is not that good here.Hi,

I've tried there, but failed. Its a small town. Difficult and risky. Would be way easier to pickup someone from Bangalore / Mysore and go.

You should be able to check into any of those resorts without any problem. (Unless the gal has obvious WG looks).

I've also tried Gund-ul-pet few years back. There are resorts which has gals. Most guys from kerala come there as kerala is quite dry and this is the closest.

Cheers!

SmogXZ
04-30-16, 04:19
Haha! This is a screen-shot from a scandal clip. I've seen the video, can't find it.

Any idea who this is? Or any reference. Shez Mallu from Kerala.

JessyBlr
04-30-16, 04:49
Hi,

Anyone know of any decent hotels in Trivandrum that are friendly and don't insist on ID cards if a couple check in? Would appreciate help.

Thanks,

FIVery doubtful. In, Trivandrum at least two years ago, the hotels would insist photo ID with address. I had only PAN card and they didn't let me in. I was on a business trip and I was alone.

SmogXZ
04-30-16, 04:59
This is an old FR, happened around Oct 2015, even before I joined ISG. My college friends and I were meeting up after a long time, and we booked a serviced apartment. There was 6 of us in a 3 bedroom apartment, all guys, mostly drinking and catching up.

By evening, everyone sorta wanted to monger and we searched Locanto and Backpage and started calling numbers. Everything we searched for was around 20-25 k range.

Finally decided on one. Talked to the guy and finalized 2 chicks for 15 k each. We told the SP there's only two of us. Then the two of us went and met him near Vytilla; had to pay upfront. (Made the SP sit in the backseat of the car, had already turned the child-lock lever on since we weren't sure what to expect.).

Paid 30 k and after waiting for about 30 minutes, met the working girls. Very average. One was a MILF 35 year old fair Tamil woman with a horny face with melasma patches on her face and the other one was a dusky Mallu, around 26-30 years.

Brought them to the serviced apartment with all my others friends holed up in one room drinking. I poured a drink for both of them, in the living room. My friend who came with me went and joined my other buddies. After a couple of drinks down, the Tamil started kissing me passionately in front of the other one. Mallu also followed DFK. After a while, I couldn't control, I took the Tamil to a room and fucked her. She gave a BBJ and fucked in different positions. She was open to mostly anything other than anal play and rimjob.

I came out after about 30 mins and then talked to the women about the other interested mongers and finalized a price. It was about 3 k+3 k for doing all five us, any number of times.

After a couple of my friends did the mallu chick, I went to fuck her. She started with some bullshit story about how she's got no parents / family, she started doing this about a week ago, boyfriend cheated and blah blah blah. Also was bad-mouthing about the Tamil girl. I listened to her bullshit for a while and then got to business. Her chaffed dark crotch was a turn off, but I went for it nonetheless. She had some pussy control and was deliberately making it extremely tight and I had a hard time doing her. Almost to the point that it seemed like ass-fucking.

Then came the shock—she said. "Why don't you fuck me without the condom, you'll know how really good my pussy is!" I was alarmed and a chill went through my spine. I couldn't do any further. I politely refused and said I'm done, I can't hold my erection.

There were mixed reviews about both women amongst all of us. Some of them somehow liked the mallu one, and a couple of others including me, liked the Tamil one.

I have the number for both these women and they said they get about 3 k for an outcall from SPs. I called them about 1 and 2 months after the infamous Rahul P. Scandal / raid, both numbers had died.

Taking SP's number was not worth it, 15 k x 2 was way too much for a below average experience. He initially quoted 25 k for one girl. We were kind -f cool with it since it was 36 k for 5 of us and we know for a fact that Kochi (all of Kerala, for that matter) is way too overpriced.

Things have changed in Kochi, and it's even worse after the Rahul P. Scandal and the subsequent racketeering shakedown.

Moral: If you want to bang in Kochi, BYOB (bring your own).

Cheers!

SmogXZ
04-30-16, 05:07
We went for a family trip and stayed at a place called J. Stream Valley in Vythiri.

They had a spa and it looked shady enough to be providing extras. There was a couple of Mallu chicks and two NE / Assamese women. I was with my family and was not looking for massage or extras, so didn't try. The guy who was managing the MP was canvassing us for getting a massage.

Apart from the shady MP, the place is actually pretty neat for a stay.

Rroy29
05-03-16, 12:16
Guys,

Planning a trip to Kochi.

Help needed. Kindly share good SP digits.

Can reciprocate in del AMD mum.

Regards.

Foreign Indian
05-03-16, 15:41
Very doubtful. In, Trivandrum at least two years ago, the hotels would insist photo ID with address. I had only PAN card and they didn't let me in. I was on a business trip and I was alone.OK, thanks. What about serviced apartments?

ChennaiMale33
05-06-16, 03:06
Hi dudes,

From today to till Sunday I will be I in Cochin, please suggest some MP or share indie contacts.

TIA

ShanMug
05-08-16, 08:20
Hi dudes,

From today to till Sunday I will be I in Cochin, please suggest some MP or share indie contacts.

TIADear,

Cochin has been dry for long time.

Even my regular SP says nothing is available.

Do to so many sexual assault cases and [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908), the state has gone dry.

So no chances.

10 years back, it was so good.

Mallu girls and aunties were amazing, I enjoyed them.

Nowadays you just have to look their porn, that's it.

Shakirali616
05-22-16, 10:38
Can you please describe the details?

Hi everyone,

Shakirali616
05-22-16, 12:49
Hi everyone,

Let me know if anyone came across the girl. I believe I have given sufficient hint here for one to understand the thing.Can you describe the model details. I have no PM.

JojoPaul
05-24-16, 12:08
Can you please describe the details?
Can you describe the model details. I have no PM.Can you give some more pointers? No clue at all.

Greetings,

Jackson

DudeCool2009
05-26-16, 10:59
Hi Monger Folks. In kochi for first time. Any help wz some quality sources or contacts would be appreciated. Staying at CP Kochi on 27 and 28 May. Would definitely reciprocate wz contacts in KL, Singapore or Dubai. Please PM me.

Thanks.

JohnLeeCap
05-26-16, 14:06
Hi Monger Folks. In kochi for first time. Any help wz some quality sources or contacts would be appreciated. Staying at CP Kochi on 27 and 28 May. Would definitely reciprocate wz contacts in KL, Singapore or Dubai. Please PM me.

Thanks.http://www.manoramaonline.com/news/just-in/internet-social-media-sex-racket-in-custody.html

Be safe!

Shakirali616
05-26-16, 17:44
Can you describe the model details. I have no PM.Got it man. She was caught by police.

Member #4687
06-29-16, 18:17
Got it man. She was caught by police.Really?? Are you sure?

She's much active in FB though.

Foreign Indian
07-04-16, 15:55
Looks like Kerala is dry, no reports at all for so many days.

ArmyStock
07-04-16, 17:42
Looks like Kerala is dry, no reports at all for so many days.Not days its been many months. Kerala is not a happening place. Mongering here is kind of not an option.

Ssdel
07-04-16, 18:21
I am sure there is a lot happening in terms of mongering in kerela.

But mostly the stuff goes unreported. Have seen a couple of CGs standing on P. O. Road in thrissur.

Between 8-11 pm. Mallu milf.

Pretty ordinary stuff though.

Any other info with other monger's please come forward and post.

Thanks.

Have fun.

Foreign Indian
07-06-16, 10:20
I am going to be in Trivandrum from 15th for about 10 days, will have some travel during those days to Kochi and near Kottayam as well. Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ssdel
07-16-16, 03:28
Well spent past few days in Kochi. Returning back dry.

Though I did find some SW standing opposite hotel Shaziya on street after walkout of Ernakulam south railway station.

Noticed 3 CGs one was in her 50's LOL other two were young but just one out which seemed OK but but I didn't try being new in city didn't wanted to get caught off guard.

May be till my next trip someone might be able to give good leads & pointers for fun in Kochi.

Thanks.

Have fun.

MastiGuru
07-21-16, 13:08
I came for Kochi for a few days and this is very new city. Any help please do PM me staying in 5* hotel so incall possible.

ArmyStock
07-24-16, 07:40
I came for Kochi for a few days and this is very new city. Any help please do PM me staying in 5* hotel so incall possible.Any Luck in Kochi?

MastiGuru
07-24-16, 08:47
Any Luck in Kochi?Looks like a dead place. Even calls made on location are fraud.

Salspak
07-26-16, 15:39
Gents and friends,

I am sure there are a handful who are extremely sorted with inde's or SP contacts in Kerala.

Would request the well informed and explored to share a few numbers of genuine and safe hunting dens.

It will be a great help. My PM does work, but will ring only when a good Samaritan does me a huge favor by assisting me somehow.

Cheers,

S

RahulMe1981
08-04-16, 19:01
Hi,

I am stuck in Kottayam for 3 days. Please friends help me with local contact. I can help you in other city.

Thanks.Your message quota limit is over. Please delete some messages.

Ssdel
08-05-16, 12:44
If there is any reliable SP or indie mind sharing their digits.

I will be visiting Kottayam in the last week of August.

Thanks.

Your message quota limit is over. Please delete some messages.

Mahblr
08-08-16, 12:31
Will be travelling to Kerala between 20th Aug and 27th Aug. Looking for help from fellow mongers for contacts of Inde in Kerala. Can reciprocate with Bangalore inde contacts.

MrKrisps
08-14-16, 12:30
4 Parts: Thanks, Info, A scolding and then a request.

I deleted my PM's and so can't thank the person who had first gave me the contact to Hotel S and H spa.

This was 4 months ago.

The massage was okay. Not great.

FS was offered outside but the girl acted like she was totally new to the scene. Not at all a looker and I just wanted a massage.

The general wasn't even interested in anything though she tried. (or maybe I was just tired).

You have to specifically ask for a masseuse.

Thank you who ever you were! I have shared the contact with two other people.

Second part:

Also the SP in city is back on but be ready with a full calendar day free. Because he WILL how much ever times you be with him. Change the time and location. Two ladies in KKnad area.

Non FR'ed people don't ever bother asking.

Third part:

Really! "I am coming to Kochi from XYZ for three days", "Dudes help me".

First it is almost impossible to say RTFF in the Kochi thread because 1. Everyone keeps the good eggs to themselves, 2. They can't be bothered to share, 3. They are like me who will only share with people who has actually tried and failed and shared their failure or success, 4. They make a post making requests and then just don't reply or check back!

It's a waste of time!

Kochi is DRY. You want to monger in Cochin start at least 3 days before hand and forget the weekends! Period. Full stop. Khallas.

Fourth part:

Now onto the next part. Does anyone know of MP's here that provide a genuine massage (ayurvedic or otherwise). - no extras or anything but with a female masseuses?

All professional.

Why? One I am homophobic except if it is a South Asia (I am not being racist.) and two I had a bad experience with a guy who thought I was giving him a hint and decided to to. You know.

I jumped off the table with oily legs slipped and fell and what not!

This all started after visiting so many AMP's that I now have the general bursting, slipping and hanging out of those tiny dispo that the ayurvedic places tie and when I am trying to relax and breathe I do not want to think about the guy checking my junk out.

So there I so as to say came out of the closet!

Anyone knows a female professional place. For a guy. Do PM me and I promise not to misbehave.

MK.

YourDevilBoy
08-30-16, 09:28
Can you give more clues to the place.

Sorry for my fellows for not writing reviews, as I am quite busy with my work.

I visited MP in Cochin and NE was good at massage. Her name is Miss J. She is giving good massage. While giving massage she touches balls regularly. Made my jhony ask is there any extras, she said will give HJ and nothing more and don't say it in reception. She doesn't ask any tips even though I give her. 300 while leaving.

Very great ambiance, good place and a little costly but its not so because there were no other options in Cochin.

Went again there after a month but Miss J was busy I opted other NE, good massage again but no extras. But she made me bath after massage. She poured water on me and scrubbed my back.

She doesn't ask any tips even though I give her. 300 while leaving.

They charges 3.2 k for massage and I give in the name of jhony.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

WhiteSky
09-01-16, 07:44
Hi friends,

Got a chance to visit Kovalam today. Need urgent help with and good massage center with extra in Kovalam. Kindly reply. Will be here only today. PM is active.

JessyBlr
09-01-16, 15:51
Hi friends,

Got a chance to visit Kovalam today. Need urgent help with and good massage center with extra in Kovalam. Kindly reply. Will be here only today. PM is active.Not worth the effort and LE scare is also heavy. I suggest don't waste time.

BossMbs
09-05-16, 16:34
HI,

Visiting Wayanad Lakkidi village resort this weekend.

Any contacts / MP near buy.

Would appreciate information.

LuckysShb
09-12-16, 18:49
Yes.

Near airport.

Resort starting at S.

Another one near airport signal.

Bar hotel named after princess Dyana.

[SQUOTE=MrKrisps;1922498]4 Parts: Thanks, Info, A scolding and then a request.

I deleted my PM's and so can't thank the person who had first gave me the contact to Hotel S and H spa.

This was 4 months ago.

The massage was okay. Not great.

FS was offered outside but the girl acted like she was totally new to the scene. Not at all a looker and I just wanted a massage.

The general wasn't even interested in anything though she tried. (or maybe I was just tired).

You have to specifically ask for a masseuse....[/ QUOTE]

LuckysShb
09-13-16, 19:54
Tried my luck in most places in Kerala, Kovalam, Vizhinjam, Cherai, Ponnanni, Munnar.

All are wastes, so I stopped mongering in Kerala.

YourDevilBoy
09-22-16, 07:29
Any info regarding indie Yamini in truecaller number ending with 954.

SexReseracher
09-24-16, 19:07
Hello guys,

Trip planned. I would be glad if someone can help with the leads. I can reciprocate with Chennai / BLR / Mumbai / Delhi Indie contacts. I did some RTFF. Also went through like 20 pages. Hope its not as dry as its described.

Cheers.

JK.Am new to this kindly help me out with few no. S in Kerala. Will help mutually once I get one. PM please.

Member #4676
09-25-16, 19:36
Hi guys,

Been out of the city for quite some time. Is the MPs at Kovalam still functioning or have they stopped, post the raids? Any recent reviews?

Thanks,

Tom

SexReseracher
10-08-16, 18:09
Hi fellow mongers,

Love your posts!

I am a newbie to this site and don have any leverage to ask for contacts.

My experience was always through locanto / other personal sites, with more damage than fun. So would like to know how are the Escort sites in comparison?. Please let me know if it is any good. Looking to actively be a part of all the mongering activity happening here!

Any kind soul please guide and help me.

Thallipoli
10-11-16, 16:56
Asianet news had a segment yesterday that they went back again and these "ayurvedic clinics" are still operational. Just be careful and use protection.

http://newsable.asianetnews.tv/south/kovalam-sex-services-at-massage-hiv

A woman working at a massage parlour at Kovalam revealed that her co-worker was detected with HIV ten years ago but still offers sex services at the parlor.

Asianet News investigation on thriving sex tourism under the cover of massage parlors at Kovalam has exposed a shocking truth- availing sex services at these centres can be a ticket to the HIV-AIDS club.

A woman working at a massage parlor at Kovalam that allegedly provided sex workers to its clients told Asianet News that her co-worker is HIV infected and continue to impart sex service. "She was doing the same job in Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore and was detected HIV positive almost ten years ago. She is continuing at the center even now," she said.

Also read: Kovalam: Sex services on offer under guise of Ayurvedic massage.

The parlour recruit women as masseuses and later force them to sexually entertain customers. Some of the workers are trapped while some are threatened by the proprietors. These women are kept in a separate place near to the parlour, and the clients are given the option to choose the masseuse by providing an extra payment.

A minimum of 20 customers visit the parlour daily and on weekends, the number can go up to 50, including foreigners.

The police and Health Department officials are turning a blind eye for they are getting their share without delay. The proprietors have also appointed persons to keep a watch on the police and to bribe them whenever needed, a previous employee of a spa told Asianet News.

"I was appointed as a driver. Soon they issued a massage therapist certificate to me. They give a similar fake certificates to all the male and female staff here," he said.

People operating such massage parlors are so powerful that a police officer who conducted a raid at an infamous massage parlour in Kovalam was transferred within a few days.

YourDevilBoy
10-24-16, 03:18
Any detail on the SP 954?

MastiGuru
11-21-16, 09:51
I am in kochi this week. Are there any action places in spa or hotel near crowne plaza or LE Meridien hotels. Both the hotels have expensive spas although but not sure if any extras are provided. Any info please do PM me. I can provide help in Gurugram only.

ChennaiBoy
12-01-16, 19:44
Hi I am coming to cochin for friends marriage. Please share any good leads.

Evaja
12-16-16, 17:54
Anyone have any feedback on an inde lady P. With digits ending 114?

Foreign Indian
01-03-17, 16:34
Hello my fellow mates in this forum,

Seems there is no action going on here for quite some time.

Want to wish you all a better 2017 than 2016.

Take care.

FI.

Salspak
01-03-17, 18:59
Hello my fellow mates in this forum,

Seems there is no action going on here for quite some time.

Want to wish you all a better 2017 than 2016.

Take care.

FI.There is enough action in Kochi. Provided you know the right contacts.

I am aware a couple who is into this.

But am not having any contact with them anymore.

Remember to tread with caution as there is a syndicate which fleeces mortals like us mongers too.

Foreign Indian
01-05-17, 05:23
If you are not having the contacts then there is no action. Right?

There is enough action in Kochi. Provided you know the right contacts.

I am aware a couple who is into this.

But am not having any contact with them anymore.

Remember to tread with caution as there is a syndicate which fleeces mortals like us mongers too.

Chit Chatter
01-06-17, 16:14
If you are not having the contacts then there is no action. Right?So true and it is not easy to find contact. I am often at Ernakulam & Trivandrum. Yet I haven't had much luck. Bangalore & other cities are very easy compared to Kerala.

AnthonyRonald
01-09-17, 07:28
I am in Kochi for a few days and would help if someone would connect me with some MPs or providers.

AnthonyRonald
01-11-17, 09:47
Can someone help me with the MP from this post?

Came out from the MP just now. As I had an idea based on the earlier FR by CrazzzyBoy took my bike straight into the MP parking space. Went inside reception (a small space) saw a guy and the old man. The guy was a little bit skeptical as he saw me coming in bike and realized I am from nearby. Asked my place and straight away popped up the much awaited question. Lady ya gents! There was no way of bringing down the rates as he specifically said if its ladies no reduction. As I was already so desperate didn't want to go back. Guided me to the room. An ordinary one. What you expect from a typical ordinary MP. But was okay for me as there was nothing disgusting about that room. It had an attached bathroom much to my relief. As he was discussing with the old man on whom to call in I overheard them saying one lady hasn't got any customers yet so they will call her. I interrupted them and demanded for selection to which they had to agree. I picked up the youngest of the lot (there were 4 of them) plus she was wearing jasmine flowers on her hair which has always a turn on for me. She should be in her late 20's. Came in closed the door and placed condom underneath the massage bed. So I was never in doubt of a FS. For namesake she asked what massage and for namesake I said powder. She told me about how she gets paid and all those sad stories and said she can continue this service only based on the tips we pay. I said okay to all those as I am a good listener. I got undressed and lied on the tale wearing inner wear. BTW she was telling all the sad story with her hand on my johnny from outside. Clever girl...

Foreign Indian
01-12-17, 13:36
It is in Kovalam Trivandrum.

Can someone help me with the MP from this post?

Rafa12
01-16-17, 16:11
Anyone have any feedback on an inde lady P. With digits ending 114?I tried that number, but did not have any luck last time. Try it.

DetroitTiger
01-21-17, 01:54
Hi,

Looking for digits from Kochi or TVM. Please PM me!

Chahyd
01-25-17, 17:31
Brothers,

Any help with Kerala Ayurveda with a happy ending.

Will be much great ful and will reciprocate.

Please share.

See.

Kamakeli
02-02-17, 03:09
Hi,

New to mongering. Looking for digits from TVM. Please PM me!

Greetings,

Jackson

NightRider0911
02-15-17, 18:10
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm visiting Cochin for a couple of nights and would like to get some reliable contacts for MPs or WGs. Are there any independent WGs in Cochin?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Stay safe!

DomDom83
02-19-17, 09:27
Hi brothers of Kerala.

I will be visiting Cochin next week.

Any help for MP or indie.

Thanks.

Chit Chatter
02-19-17, 19:11
This should be named Kerala Request thread. There are only posts asking for contact and very few FR.

Gunners1
02-22-17, 19:05
Greetings,

I know this may be a long shot as this forum page is the detest in all of ISG. But I am hoping that someone can help.

My business associate and client are in Cochin this week for a business deal. And I need to sweeten them with a few in room service offers.

Can someone pm me any sp or private girls numbers.

I can reciprocate in Dubai, Philippines, Barcelona, Romania, Hyderabad if required.

Thanks.

G.

Katy23
03-03-17, 02:01
Have genuine contacts. Can help in Trivandrum or Cochin. Anyone buy me a subscription?

Greetings.

I know this may be a long shot as this forum page is the detest in all of ISG. But I am hoping that someone can help.

My business associate and client are in Cochin this week for a business deal. And I need to sweeten them with a few in room service offers.

Can someone pm me any sp or private girls numbers.

I can reciprocate in Dubai, Philippines, Barcelona, Romania, Hyderabad if required.

Thanks.

G.

ChennaiBoy
03-18-17, 08:42
Went to Kerala for office colleagues marriage. Moved to Cochin after marriage and met my friend. My friend knows one contact in Cochin. That lady met me near Edapally. That lady took me to big apartment near hospital. I need to take lift and go inside. Girl was typical slim 25 old Keralite. Had super time but she asked to finish Fast. Not GF type.

Looks: typical look.

Boobs: 7.

Damage: 5.5 k.

AnilTheHunter
03-18-17, 17:06

Also after asking my age and seeing my face she playfully said I don't look that matured for my age and looks like I am still breast fed (in Malayalam). For that I said I am still breast fed and that is one of the reasons I am here to which she smiled seductively. LOL..Awesome! Glad to see someone scoring in the dry land.

Gunners1
03-19-17, 02:51
Nice report mike. As I see you don't have access to PM facility. Can someone please PM me the details.

Thanks a lot.

G.

Came out from the MP just now. As I had an idea based on the earlier FR by CrazzzyBoy took my bike straight into the MP parking space. Went inside reception (a small space) saw a guy and the old man. The guy was a little bit skeptical as he saw me coming in bike and realized I am from nearby. Asked my place and straight away popped up the much awaited question. Lady ya gents! There was no way of bringing down the rates as he specifically said if its ladies no reduction. As I was already so desperate didn't want to go back. Guided me to the room. An ordinary one. What you expect from a typical ordinary MP. But was okay for me as there was nothing disgusting about that room. It had an attached bathroom much to my relief. As he was discussing with the old man on whom to call in I overheard them saying one lady hasn't got any customers yet so they will call her. I interrupted them and demanded for selection to which they had to agree. I picked up the youngest of the lot (there were 4 of them) plus she was wearing jasmine flowers on her hair which has always a turn on for me. She should be in her late 20's. Came in closed the door and placed condom underneath the massage bed. So I was never in doubt of a FS. For namesake she asked what massage and for namesake I said powder. She told me about how she gets paid and all those sad stories and said she can continue this service only based on the tips we pay..

Ganatram
04-03-17, 06:43
Hi bros,

Is Ernakulam / Kochi scene as dry as it appears.

I wonder any action at all in here.

Any bros, who can share inputs in my email, seems.

The only stuff I would gather would be chips and halwa.

Chettanmare (bros), please guide?

Would reciprocate with Bangalore / Delhi digits.

Cheers!

TpbTpb
04-04-17, 22:13
Kerala is extremely risky even with indies. Better to look only for chips and halwa. Don't see the scene changing in the near future.

Hi bros,

Is Ernakulam / Kochi scene as dry as it appears.

I wonder any action at all in here.

Any bros, who can share inputs in my email, seems.

The only stuff I would gather would be chips and halwa.

Chettanmare (bros), please guide?

Would reciprocate with Bangalore / Delhi digits.

Cheers!

Sammy85
04-14-17, 04:06
Hi,

I have a MP contact in cochin, those who like to reciprocate with details, please PM me. I will share the details.

Sammy85
04-22-17, 17:32
There is a spa guy, who posts in various forums and this guy redirects us to 5 star hotels in Cochin saying they offer extras.

The guy charges 12 k for massage and to my disappointment found that it was a ordinary massage. The spa is located in a famous 5 star near Cochin airport.

Sammy85
04-23-17, 06:47
Hi,

I have a MP contact in cochin, those who like to reciprocate with details, please PM me. I will share the details.
Does the name of the center start with A? Think I know the one you are describing from your clues.Which one is this.

Chit Chatter
04-26-17, 18:19
Which one is this.Sent you PM.

Johnny14
04-26-17, 20:40
Hi,

I will be visiting Kottayam may 15 can someone share good Inde or sp contacts from Kottayam. Can help you with few Inde contacts from chennai and Bangalore.

TIA.

Sammy85
05-01-17, 10:34
The guy operates under the shadow of lime spa Cochin.

HappySingh7777
05-01-17, 15:25
Had been reading really depressing reviews about the mongering scene in and therefore was really dreading my visit here. However, thanks to leads provided to some nice people, decided to explore and see if it was really as dry as it was brought out to be. Two days of mongering, two different MPs. Reviews are here.

Day 1: MP 1.

Located close to where I had landed, but far from where I was located in Kochi. Yet decided to use the Sunday usefully. Called up, confirmed appointment. Reached the place well in time even though the travel time was quite long.

Appearance: Neat and clean, worth the place it is located in.

Therapist: From the sister states of NE India. Nice and friendly.

The massage was nice and firm. Was given the usual disposable to wear but it was kind of ill fitting so didn't really cover much. However, nothing happened even though there was promise of more. Maybe a second visit might just do the trick. She certainly was not shy and I guess the next time more might happen. Planning to do that in case time permits. Huge rooms converted to massage centres and the doors are lockable so I think extras might exist.

Therapist: 6/10 (-2 for no extras right now, -2 for looks, quite decent but nothing out of the world).

Massage: 8/10 (good and she did know her job).

Damages: 2. 2 k at reception (only cash which can be a pain) Gifted a 0. 5 k to her for just being friendly and hopefully some fun next time around, if it ever happens.

WIR: Sure hope so for same therapist.

Day 2: MP 2.

Location: Right in the middle of the city, in a so-called 4 star hotel. Easy to locate if given the address. Called up to confirm appointment, was told 2. 5 K on phone. However, things turned different when I reached there. Manager says rate was for male therapist (WTF! And in case required female, another 1 K extra. If he had indicated earlier, might have given it a miss. But since I had decided to take the plunge, accepted offer merely to see how things would go.

Therapist was a Keralite Ms S. Difficult to find a keralite with spas filled with NE. Was a pleasant change. Appearance was decent though slightly on the heavier side.

Closed and locked door and asked me to change. Looked around for disposable, none found!! Actually walked in the nude to her.

Massage was barely ok. She tried to be professional, to be fair to her. Later on said, I should have told her if I wanted harder massage. Extras definitely was on since with no disposable, there was no way this was not happening. 0. 5 k for HJ, 1 K for TL+HJ. Opted for latter just to see how it went again. Yes I know 4. 5 K was exorbitant but since I was merely exploring the fun side of the city, decided to see how it would go.

Nice pair of BBs, slightly loose since she had 2 kids. Otherwise, HJ was pleasant and good. Came hard. No air conditioning so can get pretty hot. Complained to manager and he was like only one of the rooms had AC while other didn't. Unfortunately, was given the one without.

Therapist: 7/10 (-3 for looks, decent but nothing out of the world).

Massage: 6. 5/10 (ok ok is all I can say of her job).

Damages: 3. 5 k at reception + 1 k for TL / HJ.

WIR: Not too sure. At this expenses might just opt for travelling longer.

I am not willing to disclose locations for obvious reasons unless you can provide me help in exchange. Either good MPs with extras or indies. Please don't waste your time sending me PMs in case you can't reciprocate. Don't want to waste and spoil the scarce resources on leechers.

Regards.

HS.

Sammy85
05-02-17, 07:19
There is a spa guy, who posts in various forums and this guy redirects us to 5 star hotels in Cochin saying they offer extras.

The guy charges 12 k for massage and to my disappointment found that it was a ordinary massage. The spa is located in a famous 5 star near Cochin airport.The guy operates under the name of Limespa Cochin and redirects people to 5 star hotel near Cochin.

Sammy85
05-03-17, 17:09
Good find. How much is the damage?Where is this.

VikDickBang
05-10-17, 14:18
Hi guys,

I am visiting Cumbumettu this weekend. I am from Chennai. I will be travelling in and around that region (Kumily, Munnar). I am looking for some indie MILF contacts. Please help me out. I can do the same in chennai and Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

Sammy85
05-13-17, 06:41
Had visited the spa with the help and reference of some members here. Turned out to be an average experience.

The spa is easy to locate and located inside a hotel in middle of the city. I reached there and was told that I had to wait for 1 HR.

The gal was below average. Had to pay 4 k at the counter and rest 1.5 k to the gal.

Not worth it and not going anymore. Extras are available. Spent 5 .5 for such a bad experience. However the attitude of the girl was very good.

Sammy85
05-13-17, 06:47
Never get cheated by Limespa guy. He charges 10 k for massage and guides you to a five star hotel near nedumbassey. The spa manager and the Limespa guy plays the game and makes sure that your money is gone.

HappySingh7777
05-15-17, 06:56
Had visited the spa with the help and reference of some members here. Turned out to be an average experience.

The spa is easy to locate and located inside a hotel in middle of the city. I reached there and was told that I had to wait for 1 HR.

The gal was below average. Had to pay 4 k at the counter and rest 1.5 k to the gal.

Not worth it and not going anymore. Extras are available. Spent 5 .5 for such a bad experience. However the attitude of the girl was very good.I think you have overpaid by at least 1 k. But even at 4. 5 k, definitely not worth the effort. Of course, in a dry place like Kerala, any oasis would seem welcome. My report stated how it was 3. 5 k + 1 k. Did you get anything other than TL and HJ from the girl to justify 1. 5 k? Just curious.

Regards.

HS.

Sammy85
05-15-17, 20:21
I think you have overpaid by at least 1 k. But even at 4. 5 k, definitely not worth the effort. Of course, in a dry place like Kerala, any oasis would seem welcome. My report stated how it was 3. 5 k + 1 k. Did you get anything other than TL and HJ from the girl to justify 1. 5 k? Just curious.

Regards.

HS.I agree to your point. Nothing more than what you specified! Need to check if any other place is available.

Makudi M
05-19-17, 02:45
Any pointers / hints to this SPA bro's?

Cheers.

Mak.

I agree to your point. Nothing more than what you specified! Need to check if any other place is available.

Sammy85
05-27-17, 14:34
Went to a spa and met a lady who did a very good massage with extras. She promised home visits and also full service. At home. The lady is good. And have awesome boobs. I am only going to reply to people who share me contacts.

Many a times, so many people don't reply after getting my responses.

Shail9
05-29-17, 10:45
Hello friends,

I am from Mumbai traveling to Kochi very soon for work.

RTFF in this forum indicates that it is indeed dry out there but a certainly there are few senior members who really know the Indies and MPs very well.

I have got great contacts in Mumbai including a few struggles in the industry.

Will be more than happy to reciprocate with someone who can provide me genuine Indies.

Thanks in anticipation.

Safe mongering.

Shail9
05-29-17, 10:47
Went to a spa and met a lady who did a very good massage with extras. She promised home visits and also full service. At home. The lady is good. And have awesome boobs. I am only going to reply to people who share me contacts.

Many a times, so many people don't reply after getting my responses.Hey Sammy85,

I am from Mumbai and can reciprocate contacts from Mumbai who are also ready to travel.

Could you reciprocate the contact of that spa girl who is ready to come at home.

I will be in Kerala soon and staying at a star hotel.

Any good Indies contacts will also be thankful.

Safe mongering.

HappySingh7777
05-30-17, 10:09

Many a times, so many people don't reply after getting my responses.Have tried my hand here and except for one time, everything else has been dry, including repeated visits. Would appreciate if you could help. PM is open.

Thanks.

HS.

HardDick9
06-06-17, 06:11

Not worth it and not going anymore. Extras are available. Spent 5 .5 for such a bad experience. However the attitude of the girl was very good.Could you lease give the location of the hotel?

Makudi M
06-08-17, 17:47
Bro HappySingh, your inbox is full. Clear and let me know.

Cheers.

I think you have overpaid by at least 1 k. But even at 4. 5 k, definitely not worth the effort. Of course, in a dry place like Kerala, any oasis would seem welcome. My report stated how it was 3. 5 k + 1 k. Did you get anything other than TL and HJ from the girl to justify 1. 5 k? Just curious.

Regards.

HS.

HappySingh7777
06-11-17, 12:05
Bro HappySingh, your inbox is full. Clear and let me know.

Cheers.Have deleted messages. You can PM me now.

Regards.

Hs.

MongerBwoy
06-13-17, 17:35
Quick review.

Bang behind Nair hospital on by pass. She is a nurse at the hospital. She works hand in hand with an SP who gives you the coordinates.

Experience.

Rushed up. Good BJ. Bad expressions. Sweet breasts. Slender figure. Tight pussy. Smells of Talcum.

Damage.

3 K.

Place.

A little too shabby for my choice.

WIR: If they promise keep the place clean.

Sammy85
06-15-17, 17:30
Quick review.

Bang behind Nair hospital on by pass. She is a nurse at the hospital. She works hand in hand with an SP who gives you the coordinates.

Experience.

Rushed up. Good BJ. Bad expressions. Sweet breasts. Slender figure. Tight pussy. Smells of Talcum.

Damage.

3 K.

Place.

WIR: If they promise keep the place clean.Who is this buddy.

Ssdel
07-05-17, 14:12
Is it?

If yes share the digits.

Thanks.

Quick review.

Experience.

Damage.

3 K.

Place.

Smarty3040
07-09-17, 17:50
Hey guys,

Planning to visit Kovalam soon, probably by next month.

Looking for a decent MP with extra service.

Would be grateful if somebody can share some contacts / recommended therapist.

In return, I can get you reliable and exceptional MP contacts in Chennai.

Thanks.

Smarty3040
07-10-17, 10:22
5.5 k for massage? And that too without any FS. Its very expensive buddy.

The moment they quoted 4 k, you should have left the place.

Not worth it and not going anymore. Extras are available. Spent 5 .5 for such a bad experience. However the attitude of the girl was very good.

RengadeMaster
07-12-17, 09:44
Hey guys,

Thanks.Sytayed at lighthouse beach in Kovalam last year, was hanging out on the promenade and got chatting to a local working in the restaurant, got the convo onto girls etc and he told me he knows a good MP not far away in taxi / rickshaw, I enquired about extras he says yes no problem, quotes me 3 k,bingo, were now enroute to MP, shitty journey takes about 45 minutes, haven't a clue where we are heading but go through some v busy towns and villages, end up in a side road with shops etc etc and then there's the ayurvedic joint, we head inside, upstairs and speak to the lady in charge, all dealings in native tongue so I'm just standing there waiting, get led into a room with bed and ceiling fan, pretty little cutie walks in and now I'm starting to get excited, I walk toward her say Hi etc then stroke her hair, squeeze her ass a little and then take her hand and try to place it on my weapon, she immediately takes her hand away and moves back, then calls in the madam, again native tongue, girl leaves the room, my guide comes in and explains she won't do anything of that nature, so I'm now remonstrating with him, you take here on a 45 min journey for fuck all, no extra, hes trying to wriggle his way out, I'm guessing hes on a commission, long story short, I leave minus 3 k and shitty 1.5 HR rickshaw ride, complete fucking waste of time, lesson learnt.

IMHO its v hit and miss, major cities Mumbai / Delhi / Bangalore etc etc its probably on the money, Kerala is full of ayurvedic joints so I'm sure there's action to be had somewhere.

Ssdel
07-12-17, 18:23
Nearby is Varkala if time allows visit there might be a chance for you to score.

But Kollam I really have my doubts.

Cheers.

Ss.

Hey guys,

Thanks.

JessyBlr
07-13-17, 03:03
Sytayed at lighthouse beach in Kovalam last year, was hanging out on the promenade and got chatting to a local working in the restaurant, got the convo onto girls etc and he told me he knows a good MP not far away in taxi / rickshaw, I enquired about extras he says yes no problem, quotes me 3 k,bingo, were now enroute to MP, shitty journey takes about 45 minutes, haven't a clue where we are heading but go through some v busy towns and villages, end up in a side road with shops etc etc and then there's the ayurvedic joint, we head inside, upstairs and speak to the lady in charge, all dealings in native tongue so I'm just standing there waiting, get led into a room with bed and ceiling fan, pretty little cutie walks in and now I'm starting to get excited, I walk toward her say Hi etc then stroke her hair, squeeze her ass a little and then take her hand and try to place it on my weapon, she immediately takes her hand away and moves back, then calls in the madam, again native tongue, girl leaves the room, my guide comes in and explains she won't do anything of that nature, so I'm now remonstrating with him, you take here on a 45 min journey for fuck all, no extra, hes trying to wriggle his way out, I'm guessing hes on a commission, long story short, I leave minus 3 k and shitty 1.5 HR rickshaw ride, complete fucking waste of time, lesson learnt.

IMHO its v hit and miss, major cities Mumbai / Delhi / Bangalore etc etc its probably on the money, Kerala is full of ayurvedic joints so I'm sure there's action to be had somewhere.Clearly stay away from any action in Kerala. Most unsafe. Control your urges.

Smarty3040
07-14-17, 16:14
Bro,

I'm referring to Kovalam, not Kollam.

Nearby is Varkala if time allows visit there might be a chance for you to score.

But Kollam I really have my doubts.

Cheers.

Ss.

Smarty3040
07-14-17, 16:16
Its quite a bad luck after travelling so far and not getting any action.

Perhaps the extras are forbidden for time being due to LE action.

Sytayed at lighthouse beach in Kovalam last year, was hanging out on the promenade and got chatting to a local working in the restaurant, got the convo onto girls etc and he told me he knows a good MP not far away in taxi / rickshaw, I enquired about extras he says yes no problem, quotes me 3 k,bingo, were now enroute to MP, shitty journey takes about 45 minutes, haven't a clue where we are heading but go through some v busy towns and villages, end up in a side road with shops etc etc and then there's the ayurvedic joint, we head inside, upstairs and speak to the lady in charge, all dealings in native tongue so I'm just standing there waiting, get led into a room with bed and ceiling fan, pretty little cutie walks in and now I'm starting to get excited, I walk toward her say Hi etc then stroke her hair, squeeze her ass a little and then take her hand and try to place it on my weapon, she immediately takes her hand away and moves back, then calls in the madam, again native tongue, girl leaves the room, my guide comes in and explains she won't do anything of that nature, so I'm now remonstrating with him, you take here on a 45 min journey for fuck all, no extra, hes trying to wriggle his way out, I'm guessing hes on a commission, long story short, I leave minus 3 k and shitty 1.5 HR rickshaw ride, complete fucking waste of time, lesson learnt.

IMHO its v hit and miss, major cities Mumbai / Delhi / Bangalore etc etc its probably on the money, Kerala is full of ayurvedic joints so I'm sure there's action to be had somewhere.

Smarty3040
07-14-17, 16:18
Thanks for the info, mate.

Clearly stay away from any action in Kerala. Most unsafe. Control your urges.

JohnyLever
07-14-17, 18:38
Nice. If you don't mind can you share the digit. Stuck here in Kochi from past two weeks.

Quick review.

Experience.

Damage.

3 K.

Place.

Malayali22
07-15-17, 11:49
Looking for a full service massage or escort serviced.

Please refer if you have any.

Thank you.

Mohanlal
07-18-17, 06:22
Any good gigs in Kochi?

State has gone dry but would love to have some, visiting Kochi next week.

Sammy85
07-19-17, 18:27
Would request if anyone has some high profile contacts om Cochin.

FlyingJockey
07-26-17, 12:21
Hi all,

Visiting Kochi tomorrow for a day. Can any members provide me with any indie contacts.

I can give contacts in UAE / Bahrain.

Thanks.