PDA

View Full Version : Kerala

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

STFun911
07-30-17, 21:23
I will be visiting Kerala soon, so I would like to know about any indi girls which anyone could share, since the thread is inactive I guess it is really hard to get hold and explore something but if there is anyone who could help, it would be great.

SanjeevRam
08-02-17, 16:00
Had a wonderful experience today in Kochi. I have been in touch with this SP for quite some time now and he keeps sending me profiles. Today got a profile. Lady was around 30 and looked good in photo. So decided to try.

Location was in the IT area and picked up by SP to the place. Place is quite and safe.

Paid upfront after seeing the lady. Then went to the room, cleaned up and started.

She was very much interested in pleasing me. She wasn't in a hurry at all and gave a good girlfriend experience. As accepted earlier, she was ready for two sessions in two hours. Asked for a blow job. To my surprise she said she will do it in the second session so that I can enjoy better. That's the spirit. Started with missionary and finished fast.

My personal preference is to finish first round fast and enjoy thoroughly the second round. So finished fast in 5 minutes.

Both of us washed completely and came to bed. She mad me lie on bed and was hugging me like a girlfriend. After some time of rest she started teasing me again with soft touches here and there. I wondered if she is doing this for money or is she enjoying herself. Complete girlfriend experience. Did some foreplay again for some time and again started with her on top. Her attitude gave me a boner in no time and I ready to climax again. But controlled it and enjoyed for some more time. Finished it after 30 minutes with rests in between. Overall a good experience in Kochi.

Damage: 7 k.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 7/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

TruePal
08-03-17, 02:30
Activate your PM dude!

Had a wonderful experience today in Kochi. I have been in touch with this SP for quite some time now and he keeps sending me profiles. Today got a profile. Lady was around 30 and looked good in photo. So decided to try.

Location was in the IT area and picked up by SP to the place. Place is quite and safe.

Paid upfront after seeing the lady. Then went to the room, cleaned up and started.

She was very much interested in pleasing me. She wasn't in a hurry at all and gave a good girlfriend experience. As accepted earlier, she was ready for two sessions in two hours. Asked for a blow job. To my surprise she said she will do it in the second session so that I can enjoy better. That's the spirit. Started with missionary and finished fast.

My personal preference is to finish first round fast and enjoy thoroughly the second round. So finished fast in 5 minutes..

WanderingSoul
08-11-17, 05:38
Hi all,

I am from Delhi and will be visiting Kochi and alleppey this long weekend (12-16 Aug).

Can some brothers from this part help me out with some contacts over here?

Will be very much grateful.

Thanks in advance.

My PM is active.

SunilNayak
08-15-17, 02:27
Hello friends,

I am visiting Trivandrum for next few weeks. Can someone share some contact info? I will be doing some mongering too while I am there in Kovalam and perhaps in Punaloor and reciprocate some contacts.

Cheers.

Ashokl
08-15-17, 06:13
Dear friends,

I will be in Trivendrum shortly. Any leads would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

ShredGang
08-15-17, 22:12

My personal preference is to finish first round fast and enjoy thoroughly the second round. So finished fast in 5 minutes..Good to read your post.

Please mention the SP details.

Bulk14
08-16-17, 05:16

My personal preference is to finish first round fast and enjoy thoroughly the second round. So finished fast in 5 minutes..Mind sharing SP details? I can help you in Bangalore.

Nvmsdel
08-23-17, 18:35
I m working in Kochi and so far felt it is dry.

Nice to hear that you have had a good experience.

She was very much interested in pleasing me. She wasn't in a hurry at all and gave a good girlfriend experience. As accepted earlier, she was ready for two sessions in two hours. Asked for a blow job. To my surprise she said she will do it in the second session so that I can enjoy better. That's the spirit. Started with missionary and finished fast..

Ashok91
08-27-17, 17:01
Guys,

Does anyone know her? Got pics from an SP.

Thanks.

TruePal
08-28-17, 08:13
Which is the location?

Guys,

Does anyone know her? Got pics from an SP.

Thanks.

Ashok91
08-28-17, 14:39
Guys,

Can anyone please help me with some good contacts in Kochi or nearby areas. Independent or SP will do. Tried Locanto, but no luck and rocketting prices.

Sorry don't have any contacts to reciprocate as of now.

Ashok91
08-28-17, 14:41
Which is the location?Temple in the middle of City. Hope you got it.

Everk
08-30-17, 09:37
Hi brothers,

I am a newbie trying to check out VFM experiences in Kochi, Trichur or Alleppey. Kindly give any good MP or indie contact. Since I don't have contacts I can reciprocate only with field reports for now.

My PM is active. Thanks in advance.

TruePal
09-01-17, 18:05
Is it an SP bird? And what was the damage quoted?

Temple in the middle of City. Hope you got it.

Ashok91
09-02-17, 13:29
Is it an SP bird? And what was the damage quoted?Yes. SP quoted 4 K / HR.

Unnisex
09-05-17, 09:46
Yes. SP quoted 4 K / HR.She is a famous Malayalam actress. Tread carefully.

HiThereAloha
09-05-17, 18:56
Bro Sanjeev,

You've had a fantastic experience! Looks like Kochi is alive and swinging whilst Goa is dead.

My personal preference is to finish first round fast and enjoy thoroughly the second round. So finished fast in 5 minutes..

Ashok91
09-05-17, 20:49
She is a famous Malayalam actress. Tread carefully.Are you sure? Which movie? I don't seem to recognize.

Unnisex
09-06-17, 08:57
Are you sure? Which movie? I don't seem to recognize.Lot of movies. She was in the news recently for all the wrong reasons and the issue is pending before the court. Her name starts with B and ends in A,seven letter word.

YourDevilBoy
09-06-17, 11:24
Lot of movies. She was in the news recently for all the wrong reasons and the issue is pending before the court. Her name starts with B and ends in A,seven letter word.She is not the actress in the recent issue.

TonyIndian
09-06-17, 14:27
Mallu women have always appealed to me with their looks and sensuality + as a culture they are more intelligent, easy going and open minded than other Indians.

Reading through this Kerala thread makes it seem like the mongering scene sucks and is very limited.

But what about hooking up with civlians / normal girls? How hard is that considering the rational mindedness of Kerala culture in general? Just to befriend a girl and then fuck her. Are they as repressed as other Indians? And what are the consequences if an unmarried couple is "caught"? Do we risk assault and lynching like in other parts of India?

YourDevilBoy
09-07-17, 07:25
Mallu women have always appealed to me with their looks and sensuality + as a culture they are more intelligent, easy going and open minded than other Indians.

Reading through this Kerala thread makes it seem like the mongering scene sucks and is very limited.

But what about hooking up with civlians / normal girls? How hard is that considering the rational mindedness of Kerala culture in general? Just to befriend a girl and then fuck her. Are they as repressed as other Indians? And what are the consequences if an unmarried couple is "caught"? Do we risk assault and lynching like in other parts of India?Mongering scene is bad in Kerala but if you can get someone with your charm then things can work out pretty easily. The LE activity is very strong. You can get to good four a five star hotel the risk is very low of getting "caught". Der is no lynching and stuff and Kerala.

DelhiHere
09-07-17, 07:28
Hi,

I am from Delhi. Visiting Kochi in last week of this month. I will be in Kochi for 5 days.

If any lead from fellow monger about SP details. Indi. What will be charge. I don't want to hike your price.

I will reciprocate if any visiting Delhi.

PM is active.

Sandy60
09-09-17, 13:48
Can any one help me with Indie contacts at Kochi. I will be at Kochi from 10th September to 20th September. I will share the indie contacts of Hyderabad.

Sammy85
09-09-17, 15:33
I called the SP but did not go, because of suspicion. Is this picture for real?

Sammy85
09-09-17, 15:34
No way, your quoting the wrong actress here and the picture is of somebody else not her.

STFun911
09-16-17, 21:11
I was scouting for contacts in Kerala and unfortunately everything is dry here and I made some calls seeing advertisement in locanto and ninety percent of the time they won't attend my call and I was really disappointed with the contacts in Trivandrum as I got a very few low quality profiles only from one number and so I made a pass, just a few more days and I will be in Kochi till Tuesday and I hope I could get to see some good collection as I made some calls through the advertisement seen and they are demanding to reach them to see the profiles, will update the things here if anything is possible.

Sammy85
09-17-17, 20:24
Yea, you can't get the profiles through whatsapp.

Ashikclt
09-19-17, 15:57
Kerala is extremly dry bro.

STFun911
09-20-17, 13:38
It is really hard to find some good fish in Kerala and since I was hunting down things for a long time I some how managed to get some SP contacts which could provided some ugly figures as well as moderate figures, you won't get to see the profiles unless you meet them and even if you meet them they won't hand the profiles to you as they will show them through their phone, In one of the SP which was a lady, she was giving having a few girls in a lodge in Kochi, they will provide the location and details to reach the lodge if you are in Kochi and the damage is 5 k for the entire deal, and I found a few in Trivandrum too and one SP forwarded some ugly snaps which I will upload later for our members, since they keep on moving the girls there is no guarantee that we will get the same girl next time and most important the quality of looks keep on changing too, if you are lucky you might get a good looking girl. So if anyone is travelling to Kochi or Trivandrum I can give a head start now as I am not sure how long these number will be active.

Sammy85
09-26-17, 19:54
I have a indie contact, She used to work in a Spa. She has big tits and licks you to perfection. Can share digits with people, willing to reciprocate.

STFun911
09-27-17, 04:00
I have a indie contact, She used to work in a Spa. She has big tits and licks you to perfection. Can share digits with people, willing to reciprocate.When did you explore that bud, just forward me the details, since the start is good I am sure you will get to explore more and we have to make this thread active for everyone, the problem is we know there are good ones but it is really hard to find. Wish this thread to be active like other active threads.

Makudi M
09-29-17, 03:34
Hi Sammy,

Would you mind sharing the details? PM me please.

Cheers.

Mak.

I have a indie contact, She used to work in a Spa. She has big tits and licks you to perfection. Can share digits with people, willing to reciprocate.

Manz088
10-05-17, 01:07
I am in Thrissur and I found out that most of the ads online are fake or scams demanding advance deposits through paytm. Anyone here having good contacts at Thrissur?

Swagglepuss
10-15-17, 12:50
Guys,

Could you help a fellow monger out in Kochi? I have a couple of contacts in Bangalore that I can reciprocate with.

HotGuyKollam
10-16-17, 03:05
It is really hard to find some good fish in Kerala and since I was hunting down things for a long time I some how managed to get some SP contacts which could provided some ugly figures as well as moderate figures, you won't get to see the profiles unless you meet them and even if you meet them they won't hand the profiles to you as they will show them through their phone, In one of the SP which was a lady, she was giving having a few girls in a lodge in Kochi, they will provide the location and details to reach the lodge if you are in Kochi and the damage is 5 k for the entire deal, and I found a few in Trivandrum too and one SP forwarded some ugly snaps which I will upload later for our members, since they keep on moving the girls there is no guarantee that we will get the same girl next time and most important the quality of looks keep on changing too, if you are lucky you might get a good looking girl. So if anyone is travelling to Kochi or Trivandrum I can give a head start now as I am not sure how long these number will be active.Please can you share the details of Tvm, PM me please.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Stargazer87
10-16-17, 03:20
Hi all,

Good day. First of all sorry for the long report. I am from Cochin but now live in the USA I was quite fortunate to luckily get this contact. If anyone says Cochin is dry, challenging and can't imagine if caught will second you, unless it has changed recently. Now, I do have a contact an SP to be precise. He does help me with the girls when, I do come to Cochin. I have know him for 5 years now. He has been the one that I count on. Initially, I used to stay in hotels and meet up the hot, then it became apts where we meet and after that along the years he has been like a good friend. I have met one of the hot chicks as he has been in the industry close to 15 years or more. He knows the rest of the SP and thus has a lot of cute chicks. But, we never mix our friendship and business. The only sticky point is he is super expensive. I will be pleased to share, provided you can reciprocate the same. The reason why I told you all this is what I expect the contact you share me back does matter. I would be happy if you could share contacts not limited to Cochin. I will be happy to accept other states contact like Bangalore and Chennai.

Finally, and most importantly, I treasure this contact as it is near impossible to get a contact anywhere close in Cochin that will make me secured, good value assets and can trust. Please again do not flood my inbox. I am a very straightforward guy who believes everyone should have fun but please don't ask me his number as you can't afford. He is a white elephant but his service is top notch. I want only Kerala girls as no offense meant. That is what is the best, I have seen my fair share of seeing the world and the beauties. But, nothing would even come close to a girl next door. I like to show the quality of girls, I am talking, so you understand. He does show you the pics before in hand but initially, he is a bit skeptical. So, again sorry for the long message. Cheers and happy mongering.

HotGuyKollam
10-17-17, 04:39
Hi all,

Good day. First of all sorry for the long report. I am from Cochin but now live in the USA I was quite fortunate to luckily get this contact. If anyone says Cochin is dry, challenging and can't imagine if caught will second you, unless it has changed recently. Now, I do have a contact an SP to be precise. He does help me with the girls when, I do come to Cochin. I have know him for 5 years now. He has been the one that I count on. Initially, I used to stay in hotels and meet up the hot, then it became apts where we meet and after that along the years he has been like a good friend. I have met one of the hot chicks as he has been in the industry close to 15 years or more. He knows the rest of the SP and thus has a lot of cute chicks. But, we never mix our friendship and business. The only sticky point is he is super expensive. I will be pleased to share, provided you can reciprocate the same. The reason why I told you all this is what I expect the contact you share me back does matter. I would be happy if you could share contacts not limited to Cochin. I will be happy to accept other states contact like Bangalore and Chennai.

Finally, and most importantly, I treasure this contact as it is near impossible to get a contact anywhere close in Cochin that will make me secured, good value assets and can trust. Please again do not flood my inbox. I am a very straightforward guy who believes everyone should have fun but please don't ask me his number as you can't afford. He is a white elephant but his service is top notch. I want only Kerala girls as no offense meant. That is what is the best, I have seen my fair share of seeing the world and the beauties. But, nothing would even come close to a girl next door. I like to show the quality of girls, I am talking, so you understand. He does show you the pics before in hand but initially, he is a bit skeptical. So, again sorry for the long message. Cheers and happy mongering.Please share some contact of SP in Tvm and Cochin. I am new to this forum. My experience was bad before, cheated by a SP, took the cash and runs off. To be frank I have no contacts to be shared. So please share some good trustable contacts anywhere from Cochin to Trivandrum. Have a great day.

HotGuyKollam
10-17-17, 07:09
Very disappointed by a SP number ending with xxxxxXX967 got from Internet (later came to know he doing business at Trichy) shown three photos of CG's talked to me in great beliefs. He run off after getting cash from me. I was new to this forum. Later now I read the postings and came to know that only deals after seeing the CG. A very good lesson for me. The photos he send is attached.

Hoping to get a good SP's details in and around Trivandrum.

YourDevilBoy
10-17-17, 09:13
Please share some contact of SP in Tvm and Cochin. I am new to this forum. My experience was bad before, cheated by a SP, took the cash and runs off. To be frank I have no contacts to be shared. So please share some good trustable contacts anywhere from Cochin to Trivandrum. Have a great day.Get a subscription bro.

Stargazer87
10-18-17, 14:42
I did get quite a few requests from members here. Guys please note, the number I have it's been 5 years now. Since I have seen him, as last time I came to India was the time we had met. Secondly, please note I am not talking of pros who is average looking, money snatching kind. I have no idea if you will get a GFE as it varies. Secondly, even I have had set backs over the years. Initially he shared crappy girls as he takes from different agents. So he is like a broker or middle man and thus it becomes quite expensive. I like all of you was initially frustrated and please note, I have no problems to share but when you sent me your contacts please note, I am looking for good ones. It's been 5 years and anyone who is fine to share a good SP or indie preferably Keralitein Chennai and Bangalore can PM me. Finally, the worse thing that can happen even if my number I share doesn't work is you might need to wait till December where I can go to his house and get things sorted. But in the mean time you have good time. Please I have shared the number to many so don't get a response if they connected or not feedback please guys. Finally, I give you numbers you don't respond. Please do respond.

Thanks.

Thraun
10-28-17, 23:38
Hey guys,

Any decent contacts in Kochi? I can help with 1 in Blore in return. Please help a fellow monger.

TruePal
11-15-17, 14:29
Hi Folks,

I'm visiting Calicut next weekend. Would be grateful if anyone can share any leads.

Drkb744
11-24-17, 11:09
Get a subscription bro.Travelling to Cochin first week of December, Please share some contacts of SP or MP, Can reciprocate with contacts in Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata,

Thanks.

JessyBlr
12-19-17, 00:35
I will be in Kochi during last week of December 2017. Can anyone help with leads in Kochi / Thrissur please?

Unnisex
12-19-17, 06:08
I will be in Kochi during last week of December 2017. Can anyone help with leads in Kochi / Thrissur please?My advise is stay away from mongering in Kochi and Kerala. Lot of LE action and not worth the risk.

JessyBlr
12-20-17, 02:49
My advise is stay away from mongering in Kochi and Kerala. Lot of LE action and not worth the risk.After reading a lot about Kerala scene, I think this is the best advise. Thanks bro.

MilfMan9
12-23-17, 04:15
I did get quite a few requests from members here. Guys please note, the number I have it's been 5 years now. Since I have seen him, as last time I came to India was the time we had met. Secondly, please note I am not talking of pros who is average looking, money snatching kind. I have no idea if you will get a GFE as it varies. Secondly, even I have had set backs over the years. Initially he shared crappy girls as he takes from different agents. So he is like a broker or middle man and thus it becomes quite expensive. I like all of you was initially frustrated and please note, I have no problems to share but when you sent me your contacts please note, I am looking for good ones. It's been 5 years and anyone who is fine to share a good SP or indie preferably Keralitein Chennai and Bangalore can PM me. Finally, the worse thing that can happen even if my number I share doesn't work is you might need to wait till December where I can go to his house and get things sorted. But in the mean time you have good time. Please I have shared the number to many so don't get a response if they connected or not feedback please guys. Finally, I give you numbers you don't respond. Please do respond.

Thanks.Coming over to Kochi this week. Would be great if anyone can share leads. Can reciprocate in blorr, Pune Delhi.

Sandy60
01-12-18, 10:15
Hi brethren,

Will be travelling to Varkala tomorrow. Shall be thankful for any contacts. Will reciprocate when you visit Hyderabad.

KaamaLord
01-24-18, 08:47
I am visiting Munnar and Alleppey in the mid February, Can any members give possible links or contacts.

Thanks in advance.

GopalRao
02-12-18, 04:25
Very disappointed by a SP number ending with xxxxxXX967 got from Internet (later came to know he doing business at Trichy) shown three photos of CG's talked to me in great beliefs. He run off after getting cash from me. I was new to this forum. Later now I read the postings and came to know that only deals after seeing the CG. A very good lesson for me. The photos he send is attached.

Hoping to get a good SP's details in and around Trivandrum.Really bad experience bro, be alert next time.

PuneDude123
03-11-18, 13:02
Hi,

I have been in a quest to get intimate with a mallu actresses for some time now. Has been a teenage fantasy.

I connected with an spoke who claims he can have anu Joseph or Lena for 75 k. But need to give 25 k advanced.

I was not comfortable with the arrangement. So backed off.

Does any one have any experience with the actresses.

Please let me know.

DirtyDevil
03-11-18, 15:37
I have been cheated several times by so calleds sps. Latest is by a fraud called Vishnu devdas. I paid his sidekick aashiq 7.5 k rs and he ran away with money. I was told to wait for a pickup, which never came and those guys vanished. They are not picking up calls anymore. His advert is present in Ernakulam / vytilla locanto by mob no 75XXXX917. His page is so convincing. Premium profile, with so many proclamations and photos. Please be aware of this fraud.

I don't want to get cheated again.

Fellow ISG guys have any good leads please share. I don't want to fall into these frauds again.

Thank you.

Wannabe Monger
03-12-18, 18:12
Hello all,

I am from the Bangalore forum and am scheduled to be in Ernakulam for about two months in connection with work. Already a week in, I'm really tempted by the girls I see in and around at work. I understand that Kochi mongering scene is very conservative and difficult for clueless outsiders to crack. I would be really grateful if any kind soul can point me to a good and safe MP / Spa with extras, if SP, Indie contacts are too much to ask for. I can return the favour in Bangalore, Delhi and Dubai.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Mike963
03-17-18, 18:03
Hi mate,

First of all I live in UK, so not much aware of the ground reality.

However, I know lots of people from the Gods own country.

I am told, if you need to get celebrities, the best way is to get in touch with "Cine Production Managers".

If they can't you will never get.

Hope that helps mate.

Hi,

I have been in a quest to get intimate with a mallu actresses for some time now. Has been a teenage fantasy.

I connected with an spoke who claims he can have anu Joseph or Lena for 75 k. But need to give 25 k advanced.

Please let me know.

Oliver Ozeki
03-22-18, 18:35

My personal preference is to finish first round fast and enjoy thoroughly the second round. So finished fast in 5 minutes..Can you share the SP contact please.

Hsjsnan
03-24-18, 21:51
Hi guys,

I was a silent reader of the forum for quite a while. Getting the right quality is a matter of challenge in Kerala. I had been there, done that and it went pretty well for some long time. Love to share my experience. I am now researching in Delhi for high quality materials.

HappySingh7777
03-25-18, 12:03
Hi guys,

I was a silent reader of the forum for quite a while. Getting the right quality is a matter of challenge in Kerala. I had been there, done that and it went pretty well for some long time. Love to share my experience. I am now researching in Delhi for high quality materials.Would appreciate if you can help out in Kerala. Been trying my best without any luck here.

Regards.

HS.

OnLooker1
03-28-18, 08:18
Three are a few spas in and near Ekm with F to M massage. S resorts near Airport, AT at Mall at E y, and a new one near South Starting see. I haven't tried any. But it is heard at least the first one provide extras. Other you need to find out. I am not a serious monger.

Hello all,

I am from the Bangalore forum and am scheduled to be in Ernakulam for about two months in connection with work. Already a week in, I'm really tempted by the girls I see in and around at work. I understand that Kochi mongering scene is very conservative and difficult for clueless outsiders to crack. I would be really grateful if any kind soul can point me to a good and safe MP / Spa with extras, if SP, Indie contacts are too much to ask for. I can return the favour in Bangalore, Delhi and Dubai.

Thanks a lot in advance.

HotGuyKollam
04-08-18, 07:44
Bros,

Please share any contacts in Kerala. Would be happy if its from TVM, Klm. Ekm. I was trying hard at last had a membership here to get a contact . Hoping some positive reply from seniors.

Thanks in advance. Have a great day.

JessyBlr
04-10-18, 19:54
Its been a long pending wish to do a Keralite. Any leads in Trivandrum please?

Ashok91
04-15-18, 10:54
Hey Guys! Coming to Kochi around first week of May. Any pointers!?

I know this is a dead thread, but no other options!

NaughtyGuyAdi
04-15-18, 13:52
Hi,

Please let me know.Hi bro,

I also tried to get one. But it was not successful. And don't pay advance. Most of them will run away with the money.

Hsjsnan
04-16-18, 13:34

I know this is a dead thread, but no other options!I am back in Kerala now, PM me.

Hsjsnan
04-16-18, 13:35
Hi bro,

I also tried to get one. But it was not successful. And don't pay advance. Most of them will run away with the money.No Advance, most of them go with an attached SP. You have a good SP, you have a good deal that's all.

Stargazer87
04-20-18, 13:58
Hi all,

Good day! Few have messages me, I have never got time lately to look into the forum or my on. Thanks for your messages, I have or let's say had quite a few contact. Now, since I don't meet them and to few I had complicated relationships. I see most people making requests and it seems we as a forum are tentative in sharing, it is due to the expectations people come with. I am not judging any but advising please note you cannot expect super hot chick and looks like your wife. They are just normal girls. I have a contact in Tvm but the catch is I don't have the number but Facebook profile. If you can message and get to business then you can try your luck.

KinkyRohan
04-26-18, 06:36
Can you please share the digits of the SP.

She was very much interested in pleasing me. She wasn't in a hurry at all and gave a good girlfriend experience. As accepted earlier, she was ready for two sessions in two hours. Asked for a blow job. To my surprise she said she will do it in the second session so that I can enjoy better. That's the spirit. Started with missionary and finished fast..

Ashok91
04-30-18, 16:26

I know this is a dead thread, but no other options!Guys I reached!! Any help with leads?

Ashok91
05-03-18, 11:59
Anyone knows a Denny? Digits ending with 993 and got from Locanto. Not sure whether SP or WG and not ready to share pics nor video call!! Says place is near MG Road and it's a flat.

Manjo62
05-04-18, 14:13
Fellow hobbyist,

I am visiting Trivandrum in May, my first visit to India in 5 years. Looking for legitimate contacts so I can enjoy my stay in Kerala. Challenge coming from western world is that reliable information is not readily available. Can someone PM me? In return I can offer contacts in US or let me know how I can help.

MJ.

OliverGupta
05-08-18, 06:56
Any help you can do if you have found something in ernakulam, I am reaching on Friday and Saturday but no body has any contacts.

Looks very dry.

My PM is active.

Shockman
05-10-18, 05:45
A total long shot, but, is there any chance of mongering at these touristy places?

Earth
05-11-18, 19:27
Hi,

Stuck in Kottayam for next two weeks, can I please get any indie or sp contact here. I would reciprocate with contacts of Hyderabad and Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

Hsjsnan
05-12-18, 17:14
A total long shot, but, is there any chance of mongering at these touristy places?You have to arrange from Cochin before you go to these places. Its like a min 4 HR drive from Cochin airport, SP's are there in Munnar, Thekkadi its very rare, quality is extremely poor.

RockBufster
05-16-18, 13:34
I would like to know are there any good spas in Kochi with chances of extras. Most of the one I called were same gender massages. Just wanted to know if any one was lucky with it?

Member #4622
06-10-18, 19:13
Hi guys,

I am new to Kerala I am looking for hot big sized big boobs Mallu aunty 35+. If you have any thread share it with me friends.

Ivanz
06-13-18, 08:04
Hello,

Could share the digits of SP.

Hsjsnan
06-14-18, 18:18
Wish me luck for FR!.

Salspak
06-22-18, 03:45
Wish me luck for FR!.Share your story.

Ajay2984
06-25-18, 19:07
Hi guys,

I'm coming to kochi soon. Would ne glad to try new birds and accordingly ready to exchange contacts.

Kindly PM if interested. Only genuine people please!

Cheers.

JohnlyPlanet
06-26-18, 10:21
Hi,

I am from Kochi. Ready to share one best SP's digit. He has lot of very good contacts.

Hope you also will share contacts by exchange basis.

Thank you.

Hi guys,

I'm coming to kochi soon. Would ne glad to try new birds and accordingly ready to exchange contacts.

Kindly PM if interested. Only genuine people please!

Cheers.

Hsjsnan
06-28-18, 09:26
Share your story.Everything was done, hotel booked, bird was confirmed and the damn bird did not arrive. It was a failed attempt.

Will go through SP's only next time.

MrKrisps
07-01-18, 06:31
You do have to share details. Did you get in touch through local. To or FB?

Did the bird just stop talking or responding to messages. Sometimes too much communication also scares them off.

Stuff is there in Kochi. Trust me guys. I always do it from local. To not all of them work.

No use of messaging me guys. The numbers keep changing or getting switched off and on.

I even got something 2 weeks ago.

There is no numbers I can share for Kerala because it shifts so much.

Only look at the last 3 weeks ads.

Hsjsnan don't get disheartened. Try try and try again. The bird may convert again.

Regards,

MK.

Everything was done, hotel booked, bird was confirmed and the damn bird did not arrive. It was a failed attempt.

Will go through SP's only next time.

Hsjsnan
07-04-18, 20:34
Thanks Buddy.

You do have to share details. Did you get in touch through local. To or FB?

Did the bird just stop talking or responding to messages. Sometimes too much communication also scares them off.

Stuff is there in Kochi. Trust me guys. I always do it from local. To not all of them work.

No use of messaging me guys. The numbers keep changing or getting switched off and on.

I even got something 2 weeks ago.

There is no numbers I can share for Kerala because it shifts so much..

Hsjsnan
07-12-18, 12:55
Tried some luck in KL 13 district, All locanto leads ended in brick wall, I recommend extra caution as well, Hotels are not at all monger friendly.

DallasTinku
07-13-18, 04:02
Tried some luck in KL 13 district, All locanto leads ended in brick wall, I recommend extra caution as well, Hotels are not at all monger friendly.I tried oyo rooms couples, one in fort Cochin. Did not like them as they were not so friendly and the girl became uncomfortable and requested to leave. The ones offered by Treebo were more professional. But personally speaking if you take a different girl to the same hotel people do start giving you the eyebrow. I seriously felt that its just easy and simple to book to rooms in the same hotel and then meet up in any one of the rooms. You will have to shell out another 2 to 3 k but peace of mind is there or else book in a star hotel, maths comes to the same. Would recommend LE meridian if you are a spg member.

Regards.

DT.

Hsjsnan
07-13-18, 19:45
Fort Cochin is not at all good for Mongering. Lot of local moral policing plus its the gunda hub. Screw ups are guaranteed. Take hotels near airport, Vytilla, MG road etc. Those are better choices. And all star hotels ID for both is Must.

I tried oyo rooms couples, one in fort Cochin. Did not like them as they were not so friendly and the girl became uncomfortable and requested to leave. The ones offered by Treebo were more professional. But personally speaking if you take a different girl to the same hotel people do start giving you the eyebrow. I seriously felt that its just easy and simple to book to rooms in the same hotel and then meet up in any one of the rooms. You will have to shell out another 2 to 3 k but peace of mind is there or else book in a star hotel, maths comes to the same. Would recommend LE meridian if you are a spg member.

Regards.

DT.

Member #4676
07-13-18, 19:56
Travelling to Kochi this weekend. Anybody willing to help? I have done fair amount of RTTF across the forum and loc and found that its too difficult to find a bird / MP in Kochi.

Thanks,

Tom.

LuckysShb
07-15-18, 23:50
Where there is a will, there is a way

Travelling to Kochi this weekend. Anybody willing to help? I have done fair amount of RTTF across the forum and loc and found that its too difficult to find a bird / MP in Kochi.

Thanks,

Tom.

Member #4676
07-17-18, 21:03
Visited Kochi last weekend, searched throughout loc and was able to find only 2-3 ads which were genuine. Messaged them beforehand but as usual, did not receive any replies. Unfortunately, I did get a positive response from one of the ads but somehow I missed the notification and noticed it later.

Wanted to try one of the MPs mentioned in one old FR, but it was quite far. So, found out two MPs which offer female therapists. One of them is at the famous mall. Went there with no hopes. Was assigned one NI gal, Ms. The who claims to have worked in Delhi before. She was not talkative, kept silent until I popped a question. Over the time, she became friendly but she informed that it is very professional there and doesn't offer any extras. Had a good massage and came back. So, avoid this place in case you are looking for extras.

Since I was absolutely short of time, couldn't explore much. Until next time.

Hsjsnan
07-18-18, 20:33
Okay guys, now this was something I was experimenting in Kerala for a while. I got a few contacts through the same. Few profiles are self discriptive and providing snapchat or instagram ID to chat with.

Again, it cannot be confirmed who is on the other end of the pipe. So its better to act with caution.

Share your experience.

GuyFromKunlun
07-23-18, 14:25
Hello,

Guys will be travelling to Trivandrum for a few days.

It will be nice to get some help from you guys.

Thanks.

WiseHustler
07-26-18, 14:13

Thanks,

Tom.Its a fucking desert regarding pussy in Ernakulam and Kochi.

Hsjsnan
08-02-18, 22:20
Got a deal through an SP got through reference of a friend in Bangalore.

Aishwarya is 20+ girl studying in a college in Calicut. She comes once in a while to Cochin for events and parties. Two or Three days a month.

I Tried to get info on direct dealing, but girl told deals had to be routed through SP. SP had been acting very cautious from beginning, I came to meet this guy around 9 am at a mall in MG Road and he kept me walking here and there till 10 am until he show up.

He showed me available birds with him on his phone, did not send me any photos on whatsapp. I Selected one good looking slim tall girl with fair complexion.

SP took details about the accommodation. He asked me to give him a call once I reach my hotel.

I drove back to hotel and gave this guy a call. He send another guy and asked me to meet him in the hotel restaurant. Bird had come with this guy and both were sitting together.

I was amazed at her beauty, looking better than photo that I saw in SP's Mobile. She was well groomed, perfect makeup, wearing branded jeans and top with matching jewellery and accessory. Perfectly threaded eyebrows, bluish eyes with contact lens, high heel shoes and a sexy perfume.

Had to pay the guy full amount. Then the bird started talking, she was a bit nervous at the start, but soon, became very comfortable. Her voice was sweet.

The guy left and we continued with some red wine and food, went to room, showered together, She sucked me in the shower and things got heated.

Service was good, 3 shots, had drinks together, girl speak good, fluent english, clean shaved, no smell, ate pussy like hell.

Checked in around 11 am, left hotel around 1 am in the morning, dropped her in front of a mall from where the SP picked her up.

Overall a good GFE. Hope to see her again some times again.

BBBJ, DFK, 69, Missionary, Cowgirl, Scissors, Reverse Cowgirl, Lap and more, covered lot of positions.

She sucked well and was an excellent rider. Tits were perfect size, firm something like 32+.

Perfect ass. It became red as I banged her doggy.

No Anal though.

Damage,

Asked for 40, settled at 35, hotel cost extra 10 k including food and drinks.

Happy mongering.

Foreign Indian
08-04-18, 16:09
Are you kidding 35 K.

Aishwarya is 20+ girl studying in a college in Calicut. She comes once in a while to Cochin for events and parties. Two or Three days a month.

I Tried to get info on direct dealing, but girl told deals had to be routed through SP. SP had been acting very cautious from beginning, I came to meet this guy around 9 am at a mall in MG Road and he kept me walking here and there till 10 am until he show up.

He showed me available birds with him on his phone, did not send me any photos on whatsapp. I Selected one good looking slim tall girl with fair complexion.

SP took details about the accommodation. He asked me to give him a call once I reach my hotel..

Hsjsnan
08-04-18, 20:54
Are you kidding 35 K.My worst, something similar would have come by 15 k in Delhi. Even in gulf, people are getting better mallu deals.

Vikram2017
08-06-18, 18:23
I have been in touch with indi in kochi with last three digit 251. Anyone any idea about her.

Sajku
08-09-18, 07:56

SP took details about the accommodation. He asked me to give him a call once I reach my hotel.

I drove back to hotel and gave this guy a call. He send another guy and asked me to meet him in the hotel restaurant. Bird had come with this guy and both were sitting together..35 k is too much bro. Can you attach a pic so that we can know if she is worth that price?

Member #4622
08-09-18, 21:07
Hi friends I am looking for mallu aunties in Kochi. 35+. Any contacts please. Direct or through SP. No problem.

Member #4622
08-12-18, 13:54
Got a contact in loc. In Thrissur ending with the number 893. Can anyone tell the quality of the service.

Foreign Indian
08-13-18, 13:01
Coming to Trivandrum for Onam week. Any contacts (Indies or massage parlours with extra) which can be shared please pvt me.

Dhruvninea
08-21-18, 09:36
Hello Guys,

I am from Kolkata and can speak malayali. Looking for some nice contacts. Please share if any one have. I will be happy to reciprocate when you are in Kolkata.

Thanks,

Dhruv.

TharkiBoss
09-09-18, 04:19
Hi friends,

Any pointers to any spa which can give cross gender massage in Trivandrum.

I can help with references in Pune and Mumbai.

Cheers,

Tharki.

Hsjsnan
09-14-18, 17:14
Hi friends,

Any pointers to any spa which can give cross gender massage in Trivandrum.

I can help with references in Pune and Mumbai.

Cheers,

Tharki.Try Kovalam, that's the only place you can find something like that in trivandrum. But the birds you can find are like dog shit there.

TharkiBoss
09-15-18, 03:07
Try Kovalam, that's the only place you can find something like that in trivandrum. But the birds you can find are like dog shit there.Thank you friend for the information.

How much could be the damages there? Any idea. ?

Thanks,

Tharki.

JessyBlr
09-15-18, 11:32
Try Kovalam, that's the only place you can find something like that in trivandrum. But the birds you can find are like dog shit there.Don't waste money in Kerala.

Hsjsnan
09-20-18, 23:42
Anyone scored a celeb so far in Kerala?

Nvmsdel
09-21-18, 04:32
I am in Kerala. So far not able to find any contact. Is there anyone who won't mind sharing and guiding a newbie? PM is active.

I have some experience in Delhi and am ready to guide you there.

Hsjsnan
09-26-18, 15:49
Got a contact from ad site and gave a call. Told he can arrange birds at 30-35 k. When asked for photos, he said he cannot. I have to directly meet him. Johny haven't seen any action lately, took a day off and went to Cochin.

SP asked me to come to a Junction near Airport and wait in the parking lot. Waited there for around 30 min and then SP came with a bird. It was not even worth 10 k. Checked the bird without entering the car and passed. Gave SP 500 bucks for his service.

He called me again after 10 min and told he has another bird and like to check. Said Okay, why not. This time he send me photo on whatsapp, and bird look okay. Negotiated down to 30 k for 3 shots. He asked me to come to a hotel near Infopark Cochin.

SP asked for cash, I told no bird, no cash, I booked a room in the hotel there and waited for SP to call back. Again after waiting for 1 HR, SP came to hotel with the bird. Gave the envelope to SP and he left and yes, things started to heat up.

Bird was decently educated, spoke fluent English without the desi slang. I suppose this was like an extra income job. Well dressed and clean, double checked with me how much I gave the SP, I told the amount.

First thing she asked was, if I was carrying a condom. Checked it, and then said okay.

She told her name was Riya, 22 years and she is a model and appeared in some music videos. She was about 5,5 tall, and wore a nice pair of heels, we had few drinks together and started action. She went and freshen up and changed into towel.

Some french kissing, teasing, and she pushed me into bed and gave an awesome BJ. It was really sensual, with her fingers running all over my body, I was so relaxed. Then did a cowgirl, doggy, missionary. And I came.

We took a break for some time, smoked few cigarettes, and repeat. 4 hrs 3 shots, it was worth every penny. We finished our drink while waiting for her cab.

Damage: 30 k for 3 shots, plus 10 k hotel bill.

Boobs: 9/10 firm.

Pussy: 9/10 tight, clean.

Face: 9/10 a real beauty.

Skin: 9/10 white.

GFE: 9/10 No Nakras, friendly, a nice to have a conversation type and educated.

NaughtyGuyAdi
09-28-18, 04:43
Got a contact from ad site and gave a call. Told he can arrange birds at 30-35 k. When asked for photos, he said he cannot. I have to directly meet him. Johny haven't seen any action lately, took a day off and went to Cochin.

SP asked me to come to a Junction near Airport and wait in the parking lot. Waited there for around 30 min and then SP came with a bird. It was not even worth 10 k. Checked the bird without entering the car and passed. Gave SP 500 bucks for his service.

He called me again after 10 min and told he has another bird and like to check. Said Okay, why not. This time he send me photo on whatsapp, and bird look okay. Negotiated down to 30 k for 3 shots. He asked me to come to a hotel near Infopark Cochin.

SP asked for cash, I told no bird, no cash, I booked a room in the hotel there and waited for SP to call back. Again after waiting for 1 HR, SP came to hotel with the bird. Gave the envelope to SP and he left and yes, things started to heat up.

Bird was decently educated, spoke fluent English without the desi slang. I suppose this was like an extra income job. Well dressed and clean, double checked with me how much I gave the SP, I told the amount.

First thing she asked was, if I was carrying a condom. Checked it, and then said okay.

She told her name was Riya, 22 years and she is a model and appeared in some music videos. She was about 5,5 tall, and wore a nice pair of heels, we had few drinks together and started action. She went and freshen up and changed into towel.

Some french kissing, teasing, and she pushed me into bed and gave an awesome BJ. It was really sensual, with her fingers running all over my body, I was so relaxed. Then did a cowgirl, doggy, missionary. And I came.

We took a break for some time, smoked few cigarettes, and repeat. 4 hrs 3 shots, it was worth every penny. We finished our drink while waiting for her cab.

Damage: 30 k for 3 shots, plus 10 k hotel bill.

Boobs: 9/10 firm.

Pussy: 9/10 tight, clean.

Face: 9/10 a real beauty.

Skin: 9/10 white.

GFE: 9/10 No Nakras, friendly, a nice to have a conversation type and educated.I think you overpaid bro. Or the situation in Kerala getting very dry. I had a similar experience last year in Trivandrum. The girl is little bit famous through some movie. Acted as second heroine, actress's or actor's sister in some Malayalam and Tamil movies. I got her for 20 k for a night. It was also through an SP. Unfortunately his number is not active now. I tried it 3 months back when I was in Kerala.

LovinMadhvi
09-28-18, 19:08
I think you overpaid bro. Or the situation in Kerala getting very dry.

I do not understand. How come Kerala is very dry when it was ravaged by floods just a week ago? Something is fishy. I thought the floods would have killed quite a number of WGs number?

LoveDove5606
09-28-18, 19:49
Hi,

I am part of chennai group and travelling to Kochi next week. Any help would be appreciated. My PM is active. I can reciprocate in Chennai.

Muthumayavi007
09-29-18, 10:38
Hi all,

I am looking for Mallu actress or models available in Bangalore. If anyone know such profiles please contact me In prvt. I am ready to spend money, if the bird is great beautiful mallu.

LoveInBanas
09-30-18, 09:19
Yo boys and dudes of the forum of Kerala. I am from Banaswadi in Bangalore and will be visiting Kerala next week.

Can someone please share information on the WG scene after the floods? I hear that the business of the surviving WGs is down and therefore prices might be lower. But then there are other rumors that some WGs perished and therefore the supply has come down pushing up the prices. All these economic theories, I tell you.

What is the real scene? The floor surviving WGs are in regular business and offering good quality of services? I am really looking forward to some torpedo tits of Mallu WG! LOL! LOL! Hopefully I do not encounter malnourished WGs.

Kerala rocks. Kerala tits rock even better. LOL! LOL! I can share good Bangalore pointers for you guys if you are planning to monger in my hometown.

Hsjsnan
10-01-18, 16:20
Yo boys and dudes of the forum of Kerala. I am from Banaswadi in Bangalore and will be visiting Kerala next week.

Can someone please share information on the WG scene after the floods? I hear that the business of the surviving WGs is down and therefore prices might be lower. But then there are other rumors that some WGs perished and therefore the supply has come down pushing up the prices. All these economic theories, I tell you.

What is the real scene? The floor surviving WGs are in regular business and offering good quality of services? I am really looking forward to some torpedo tits of Mallu WG! LOL! LOL! Hopefully I do not encounter malnourished WGs.

Kerala rocks. Kerala tits rock even better. LOL! LOL! I can share good Bangalore pointers for you guys if you are planning to monger in my hometown.Everything seems to be normal. But I couldn't get a deal below 20 k so far.

ProwessGuy
10-02-18, 07:49
Hi there,

I am from Bengaluru, staying here 2nd 3 and 4 Oct. In Trivandrum can you please share contact in return I will whatever contacts I have in Bengaluru.

LoveDove5606
10-02-18, 11:49
Bro,

Do you mind sharing contacts of these places.

My PM is active.

Visited Kochi last weekend, searched throughout loc and was able to find only 2-3 ads which were genuine. Messaged them beforehand but as usual, did not receive any replies. Unfortunately, I did get a positive response from one of the ads but somehow I missed the notification and noticed it later.

Wanted to try one of the MPs mentioned in one old FR, but it was quite far. So, found out two MPs which offer female therapists. One of them is at the famous mall. Went there with no hopes. Was assigned one NI gal, Ms. The who claims to have worked in Delhi before. She was not talkative, kept silent until I popped a question. Over the time, she became friendly but she informed that it is very professional there and doesn't offer any extras. Had a good massage and came back. So, avoid this place in case you are looking for extras.

Since I was absolutely short of time, couldn't explore much. Until next time.

Hsjsnan
10-05-18, 19:59
Contacted an Independent Yesterday, Holy shit 50 k a night. Guys the market is shooting up like anything. I hope the SP's find it lucrative to do business and bring in more birds to Kerala, so as to reduce the price and help us the poor. With the onset of tourist season, I guess, the rates will go up only. Sad. No more mongering days this year.

ScubaDo
10-06-18, 17:31
Anyone with indie or SP contacts in TVM please message me. I'll be visiting end of this month and want to try out.

Thanks in advance.

I've indie contacts in Bangalore in case you want.

Foreign Indian
10-07-18, 07:36
Contacted an Independent Yesterday, Holy shit 50 k a night. Guys the market is shooting up like anything. I hope the SP's find it lucrative to do business and bring in more birds to Kerala, so as to reduce the price and help us the poor. With the onset of tourist season, I guess, the rates will go up only. Sad. No more mongering days this year.Don't pay this absurd amount and spoil the market as it is we don't get much action in Kerala.

Hsjsnan
10-07-18, 16:51
Mongering Tips (Kerala).

Never go to SP Place no matter how much it looks inexpensive. Lot of frauds going on. Don't get trapped.

Never pay in advance.

Mallu birds are mostly fat and meaty, don't get convinced with photo. See in real before you take.

For Aunties, never pay more than 3 k per shot.

Never travel with SP in their car.

Never do your business other than in a Star Hotel.

Most Hotels requires ID, be careful about that, be smart how you bring in your bird. Just an extra caution to avoid front desk fiasco.

Negotiate Hard, If you have time, things will come at right price.

Never try to meet SP after 9 pm for your own safety.

Dut to lot of Moral policing and LE activities, SP's in Kerala work with reference, if you can get a good bird, chances are that you can get references from the bird.

Its better to monger in Dubai than Kerala since same birds fly in and out Dubai, and rest assured better quality at lower price.

Search for "Cochin Escorts" or "Kerala Escorts" in Google, you will get a good starting point to work with.

Kerala market is very small one, there is a high chance that you will meet the bird your friend or Someone you know already had. Avoid giving your true identity at all cost.

Cochin and Trivandrum are the only monger friendly cities in Kerala, avoid other places.

GFE you won't get unless you are regular with a bird.

Many birds don't allow all positions, confirm with SP or before you take. Some don't even give a CBJ even after you blow up 30 k.

Good luck and happy safe mongering.

Hsjsnan
10-08-18, 10:32
Don't pay this absurd amount and spoil the market as it is we don't get much action in Kerala.Yes true, but the NRI mongers are driving the price up and they form the major chunk in their client base.

Hsjsnan
10-17-18, 10:22
This was a chic I banged four years before, she vanished from industry for a while. She was a model then, and got married to someone and now has a kid, She is 25 now.

The funny part is that this girl approached me on facebook, started a chat, and gave me her number, gave her a call to confirm if she was real, yes, she was real. She asked me if I am available for some fun, and hell yes I am. But then the price was quoted, and I am in no way to fund this project, I told her my helplessness, earlier I had paid 35 k through broker and 25 k direct with this chick, I humbly told that the best I can do was 10 k, she was okay, and we had some good time at her place in Cochin.

HeyRam2015
10-17-18, 17:45
This was a chic I banged four years before, she vanished from industry for a while. She was a model then, and got married to someone and now has a kid, She is 25 now.

The funny part is that this girl approached me on facebook, started a chat, and gave me her number, gave her a call to confirm if she was real, yes, she was real. She asked me if I am available for some fun, and hell yes I am. But then the price was quoted, and I am in no way to fund this project, I told her my helplessness, earlier I had paid 35 k through broker and 25 k direct with this chick, I humbly told that the best I can do was 10 k, she was okay, and we had some good time at her place in Cochin.Hi Senior,

Are you able to share her details? I am not able to message you. Thanks in advance.

Muthumayavi007
10-18-18, 08:06
Hi all,

I am eagerly searching for a contact who can provide Mallu actress or models in Bangalore. Still now I didn't get any contact. If any of the senior mongers have an experience prvt me.

I can give you the contacts I have in Bangalore.

Nvmsdel
10-18-18, 15:00
Good to see that there are gems to be found in Kerala. Can you please share her contact and ref? PM is active.

The funny part is that this girl approached me on facebook, started a chat, and gave me her number, gave her a call to confirm if she was real, yes, she was real. She asked me if I am available for some fun, and hell yes I am. But then the price was quoted, and I am in no way to fund this project, I told her my helplessness, earlier I had paid 35 k through broker and 25 k direct with this chick, I humbly told that the best I can do was 10 k, she was okay, and we had some good time at her place in Cochin.

Francis Cora
10-21-18, 01:39
Hi all,

I am eagerly searching for a contact who can provide Mallu actress or models in Bangalore. Still now I didn't get any contact. If any of the senior mongers have an experience prvt me.

I can give you the contacts I have in Bangalore.Please share the contact numbers you have in Bangalore.

Hsjsnan
10-23-18, 22:41
I met this beauty in one of the discotheque on a Saturday night last week. Stag entry to the pub cost me 3 k and lot of talking with the staff. Once I got in, the pub was empty, few couples here and there having their drinks, music was mild, I went straight to the bar to get my drink. I happen to meet an Ex-SP at the bar counter who was also there for a drink, he told he was not in the business anymore and he moved into some other business. The pub was empty at 8 pm, kinda we were the first to get in there. I brought him drink. We discussed our past adventures and asking wearabouts of old birds, I enquired if he can get me any direct links. He asked me to wait till the crowd comes, and if something good comes up, he will introduce me. 3 hours went by, no crowd, and by 11:00 pm, couples started to come in. Pretty much a party scene like Bangalore or Delhi. No luck till stroke of midnight and yes there were pretty girls in the dance floor sipping their drinks and dancing and laughing on the floor. No one seem to be what I was looking for. Hopeless, I went for the next drink, party closes by 1 am, and past 12 midnight, the drinks are closed. Bouncers were all around and even an inappropriate approach to a girl may throws you out. I saw crazy boys approach party girls for night and getting thrown out of the pub. I just don't want to be that guy. After buying a drink, I walked out to the smoking area. Surprisingly, the ex-SP came out of nowhere and he said he will join me for a smoke. We went to the smoking area and as we were smoking, he pointed to a girl who was smoking with a group of girls. He asked me if I like her. Of course I like her, she is an instagram celebrity. He asked if I like to talk to her, I said of course yes.

He said hi to the girls from where we were standing and all the girls were giggling and yeh, every one knows what he did in the past. He signaled to this girl, she came to talk to him. He introduced me to this beauty as one of his former premium customer. Ya. Pretty nice way to introduce to a girl. I was knocked off, but something ringed in my head, I looked at the SP, he gave a smile. He said, rest is up to you. We chat for some time, then the SP left and the girls as well, I was still afraid to ask the question, but yeh, it turned out to be kinda beginning of a date. We went back to the club, she asked for drinks and I brought her favorite cocktail. We danced a bit on the floor and we came out again together this time alone for smoke, and I popped up the question. Are you into escorting? She smiled and replied yes. But not a professional, she does it if she like the guy. I asked if she like me. Hard to say at the time was her answer. The alpha male started to kick in head, somehow, I have to impress this beauty and get her into bed. She asked were I was staying, how I came to the hotel and all kind of queries. I asked her rate, and she said, hey don't bother about that for now, she don't charge like hell.

The last tracks were going on, and I asked the beauty, if she want to get out? She said yes, she said her byes to her friends and we came out to my car. The drinks have done the magic, and we were pretty much relaxed and comfortable with each other, I touched her and felt her back on top of her tight party dress and she giggled and questioned already horny? I told her, how desperate I am to fuck her brains out, but then she said, I have to buy her food. We drove to a 24/7 restaurant in Cochin, had some food and I was wondering what next? I heard the magical words from her mouth, lets go to my place. Thank god. We drove 1 HR more to reach my flat. I opened a bottle of wine from fridge, we both had a glass of wine and chat, she went to bathroom to freshen up and came back in towel. My wildest fantasies were happening. We went to the bedroom together, I took a quick shower and came back, she took the liberty to put a nice romantic song on her iPhone and plugged it to my music system. She poured some more wine to my glass and gave to me. We were now so close, I was getting the GFE feeling. I kissed her on her hand, her neck, her cheeks and then on her lips, oh god, this girl is a good kisser, knows exactly how to use teeth and tongue.

Rest is just sex, were I got a good BJ and I had to give her an oral, clean tight shaved pussy. She was pretty much slim and very co-operative so I could experiment lot of positions. We did it two times that night fell asleep, cuddling naked, I woke up in the morning, cooked her breakfast and we had it together. She asked me to join her in the shower, and we had another one. We watched a romantic movie after that, opened whiskey by noon, and had another round of fuck.

She said, she have to leave by 6 pm and I should get her a Cab, I said I will drop her. I put money in an envelope and placed on the table. She opened it looked at it, did not count, she looked at me and smiled, and said okay. I was fucking happy and I bet she was too. I drove her back to her apartment and hoping to see her again soon.

SbkBlr69
10-24-18, 06:20
Kerala is too costly and risky. Compare to Bangalore.

30-40 k for indes. LOL and chance of stupid moral a-holes. I better stay away from my beloved state.

GreatPrince
10-24-18, 15:53
I met this beauty in one of the discotheque on a Saturday night last week. Stag entry to the pub cost me 3 k and lot of talking with the staff. Once I got in, the pub was empty, few couples here and there having their drinks, music was mild, I went straight to the bar to get my drink. I happen to meet an Ex-SP at the bar counter who was also there for a drink, he told he was not in the business anymore and he moved into some other business. The pub was empty at 8 pm, kinda we were the first to get in there. I brought him drink. We discussed our past adventures and asking wearabouts of old birds, I enquired if he can get me any direct links. He asked me to wait till the crowd comes, and if something good comes up, he will introduce me. 3 hours went by, no crowd, and by 11:00 pm, couples started to come in. Pretty much a party scene like Bangalore or Delhi. No luck till stroke of midnight and yes there were pretty girls in the dance floor sipping their drinks and dancing and laughing on the floor. No one seem to be what I was looking for. Hopeless, I went for the next drink, party closes by 1 am, and past 12 midnight, the drinks are closed. Bouncers were all around and even an inappropriate approach to a girl may throws you out. I saw crazy boys approach party girls for night and getting thrown out of the pub. I just don't want to be that guy. After buying a drink, I walked out to the smoking area. Surprisingly, the ex-SP came out of nowhere and he said he will join me for a smoke. We went to the smoking area and as we were smoking, he pointed to a girl who was smoking with a group of girls. He asked me if I like her. Of course I like her, she is an instagram celebrity. He asked if I like to talk to her, I said of course yes..Bro,

Congratulations for having so neat and clean mongering. Excellent for sharing the review. Happy mongering.

Sunny0938
10-28-18, 03:16
Good to see that there are gems to be found in Kerala. Can you please share her contact and ref? PM is active.Can you give me the details of this chick. I am looking for service.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Hsjsnan
11-02-18, 09:39
Any one have experience with Anna.

Sunny0938
11-03-18, 03:14
Any one have experience with Anna.Who is anna?

How much does she charges?

TruePal
11-03-18, 14:04
Any one have experience with Anna.Are you referring to Locanto advertiser?

BlrNiceMan
11-03-18, 19:11

I drove back to hotel and gave this guy a call. He send another guy and asked me to meet him in the hotel restaurant. Bird had come with this guy and both were sitting together.

I was amazed at her beauty, looking better than photo that I saw in SP's Mobile. She was well groomed, perfect makeup, wearing branded jeans and top with matching jewellery and accessory. Perfectly threaded eyebrows, bluish eyes with contact lens, high heel shoes and a sexy perfume..Awesome post. I visit calicut regularly. Do PM the contact.

Hsjsnan
11-03-18, 19:43
Are you referring to Locanto advertiser?Ya that's the bird.

Hsjsnan
11-04-18, 23:02
Guess our forum have quite a ton of silent members. Last weekend I happen to hit a party again in Kochin with no intention of mongering. This time the party was full of unusual number of stags, Senior Stags I must say, there were men from their 60's as well.

I pinged Jaz if she is coming to this party, guess what, she was already in there in the same party. Thanks to her, I got my free couple entry. The party was really really crowded with few couples and girls to spare, the whole damn room was packed with stags. Never before I experienced such a huge crowd at this place like this before.

Jaz was with this group of girls I recognize from our last meeting. This time, she introduced me to all of them as her good friend. I brought them beer and vodka, we chilled to the night, enjoyed the party. As the party came to closure, Jaz asked if I like to be with any of her friends. The mongering spirit, kicked in and it was a yes, but I told her, I was low on cash that night, but she said, its all right, don't worry, do the best you can do. 15 k was the figure that came into my mind, she spoke to one of her friend and she nodded. Trust me, this beauty was just as good as Jaz, 22 years old, silky smooth legs, looking gracious, girl next door. Well groomed with classy makeup.

Now this time, these girls had company of their boyfriends and this girl told me to wait for her near a mall nearby to the hotel, and she will meet me there after the party is over. We exchanged our numbers. I left the party waited near the mall as told. After half an hour, she called me if I was there near the mall, and she came in an Uber. Had to pay the Uber, she told me she had her dinner with her friends and that's why she was late.

She hopped in to my car and we reached our flat, we chat a bit, had some wine, had fun, whole night. She left early morning taking the envelope.

It was a classy GFE.

Happy Mongering.

Please don't ask for sharing contacts.

Younggut
11-06-18, 12:34
I was cheated around 6 k by an SP. Could anyone help out with a good contact or bird in Trivandrum kerala by PM.

Greetings,

Jackson

LongShanks007
11-07-18, 11:56
Planning a visit to Kochi. I see that there is lot of moral policing in Kerala. Can you suggest a good monger friendly hotel.

KamalKhanan
11-07-18, 17:58
Guess our forum have quite a ton of silent members. Last weekend I happen to hit a party again in Kochin with no intention of mongering. This time the party was full of unusual number of stags, Senior Stags I must say, there were men from their 60's as well.

I pinged Jaz if she is coming to this party, guess what, she was already in there in the same party. Thanks to her, I got my free couple entry. The party was really really crowded with few couples and girls to spare, the whole damn room was packed with stags. Never before I experienced such a huge crowd at this place like this before.

Jaz was with this group of girls I recognize from our last meeting. This time, she introduced me to all of them as her good friend. I brought them beer and vodka, we chilled to the night, enjoyed the party. As the party came to closure, Jaz asked if I like to be with any of her friends. The mongering spirit, kicked in and it was a yes, but I told her, I was low on cash that night, but she said, its all right, don't worry, do the best you can do. 15 k was the figure that came into my mind, she spoke to one of her friend and she nodded. Trust me, this beauty was just as good as Jaz, 22 years old, silky smooth legs, looking gracious, girl next door. Well groomed with classy makeup.Boss,

I planned to visit Kerala next week.

Please provide any clue to score in Kerala.

Last time Kerala exp was bad.

Hsjsnan
11-12-18, 21:04
First of all, getting a good direct contact is very hard.

Reminds me of a post from one senior who had clearly mentioned the hardships. I need not repeat the same again.

Up keeping the spirit of the community I shared few contacts with few member and and there were the results.

Some SPs completely blocked me, They don't want any reference from me at all, esp from people who cannot afford.

Blocked by some good birds, because some of our members were speaking very rude and bad, spamming their whatsapp with dick pics.

And No FR from the members who scored from the contacts I shared and many happen to be fuck and forget.

Not everything in the world is free and cheap, if you are looking only for that, catch a flight and go Thailand.

But I must also say that there are good members, who know how to deal things properly. Delhi is one is the best as far as I know from my experience.

HeyRam2015
11-13-18, 01:44
Your comments are understandable and perfectly valid. Unfortunately, there is no way to find out how people turn out.

First of all, getting a good direct contact is very hard.

Reminds me of a post from one senior who had clearly mentioned the hardships. I need not repeat the same again.

Up keeping the spirit of the community I shared few contacts with few member and and there were the results.

Some SPs completely blocked me, They don't want any reference from me at all, esp from people who cannot afford.

Blocked by some good birds, because some of our members were speaking very rude and bad, spamming their whatsapp with dick pics..

Samkuw
11-18-18, 06:05

I Tried to get info on direct dealing, but girl told deals had to be routed through SP. SP had been acting very cautious from beginning, I came to meet this guy around 9 am at a mall in MG Road and he kept me walking here and there till 10 am until he show up..Hi bro,

I'm in Calicut right now. Can you pm me her contact.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

Active Male
11-20-18, 06:21
Fellow mongers, visiting Kochi for work.

Need some pointers on mongering scene there.

Locanto / street action / MPs.

Will be obliged if you can PM me any indies contact.

Sunny0938
11-20-18, 15:48
Hi,

I am visiting Trivandrum in DEC 10. If anyone have contacts let me know. I am a regular member if you have details and can share. I can take membership and contact you.

Let me know.

Samkuw
11-23-18, 14:18
Hello brothers,

I'm in Calicut and last week I got the number of an aunty. Not a professional but used to provide services for select clients she trusts. Now it's been 3-4 years she arranges private meetings for people she trusts, with good girls. I got her number last week and came to know that she's working at star hotel kitchen in Kochi. And she said she lost her contacts in Calicut. I asked to find a way I could relieve myself. She told me there is a lady in Kochi but is very discreet. She's in her thirties. The aunty has asked me to come tomorrow (Saturday) to her company accommodation and the lady will be there. I'll thinking of paying 3 k if she's good, or else 2 k and 2 k to the aunty for the arrangement. Hope everything works out according to plan.

Wish me luck.

Foreign Indian
11-24-18, 06:06
All the best and good luck.

Hello brothers,

I'm in Calicut and last week I got the number of an aunty. Not a professional but used to provide services for select clients she trusts. Now it's been 3-4 years she arranges private meetings for people she trusts, with good girls. I got her number last week and came to know that she's working at star hotel kitchen in Kochi. And she said she lost her contacts in Calicut. I asked to find a way I could relieve myself. She told me there is a lady in Kochi but is very discreet. She's in her thirties. The aunty has asked me to come tomorrow (Saturday) to her company accommodation and the lady will be there. I'll thinking of paying 3 k if she's good, or else 2 k and 2 k to the aunty for the arrangement. Hope everything works out according to plan.

Wish me luck.

Hsjsnan
11-24-18, 13:22
Hello brothers,

Wish me luck.There are some scams going around Airport area, going to their place will not be a good idea, unless you have prior knowledge of whom you are dealing with.

HeyRam2015
11-24-18, 17:23
All the best. Waiting for an update from you tomorrow. It is not so often that proper details come out in Kerala thread.

Hello brothers,

Wish me luck.

Nvmsdel
11-26-18, 06:03
Hi bro!

Wish you all the best and waiting for the report on how it went.

Hello brothers,

Wish me luck.

Samkuw
11-26-18, 06:40
There are some scams going around Airport area, going to their place will not be a good idea, unless you have prior knowledge of whom you are dealing with.Hi guys,

Very disappointing episode. I traveled 200+ km and the lady didn't turn up. The aunty feeling sorry said she would make up for it. And obviously I didn't pay her anything. I was considering a planB while leaving for Kochi ie. In case the lady was below average I would try something with the aunty. Unfortunately though the aunty is in mid 40's she's overweight and looks like she's nearing 60. So I regret not having a planC.

400+ km of travel for nothing.

Seems it's better to find something nearby.

Feeling sad.

Hsjsnan
11-26-18, 19:58
Hi guys,

Very disappointing episode. I traveled 200+ km and the lady didn't turn up. The aunty feeling sorry said she would make up for it. And obviously I didn't pay her anything. I was considering a planB while leaving for Kochi ie. In case the lady was below average I would try something with the aunty. Unfortunately though the aunty is in mid 40's she's overweight and looks like she's nearing 60. So I regret not having a planC.

Feeling sad.It happens quite often man, in Kerala, even one gold shot is pure luck.

HeyRam2015
11-27-18, 00:32
Sorry for you bro. Hope you get compensated soon.

Hi guys,

Feeling sad.

HotGuyKollam
11-27-18, 07:33
Sorry for you bro. Hope you get compensated soon.Sometimes its hard to get the one we wishes, don't give up.

Jokinjoe
11-28-18, 10:54
Awesome post. I visit calicut regularly. Do PM the contact.Can you please PM the contact.

Greetings,

Jackson

Hsjsnan
12-01-18, 23:25
Any Senior Members hitting Cochin this weekend for parties?

Sakku07
12-05-18, 13:16
I'll be in Kochi this weekend. Leads appreciated.

Any Senior Members hitting Cochin this weekend for parties?

Hsjsnan
12-05-18, 18:01
Hey guys,

A Nuclea party is happening in Cochin on 22nd. Most of the birds I met in Cochin should be there.

HeyRam2015
12-06-18, 15:35
Of all the days, why 22nd when I am out to Chennai.

Hey guys,

A Nuclea party is happening in Cochin on 22nd. Most of the birds I met in Cochin should be there.

MongerStories
12-07-18, 19:23
Was in Kottayam for a team get together of a new company I joined. Met this MILF below, one below the belt joke led to the other. A few drinks down, she asked me how much is she worth. The conversation lead to price fixing and some more.

Took her to my room and had an hour long session. Great Kisser, annoying voice, enjoys doggy but won't let you grab her ass.

Post deed asked me how much will I pay, I said 5 k. She said, add another 1 k. Paid 6 k when we stepped out for some coffee. Paid.

I am still confused if she is into this for money.

Jesus' Mother Jones.

Work for a newspaper.

She has added me on FB.

Hsjsnan
12-07-18, 21:42
I saw this ad on loc and pinged, she responded immediate with her requirement, sounded decent after some chat and negotiations, but rates seem to be bit on the high end anyway. I had to share my details, she pinged me on skype and we had a skype call. God never seen a pretty girl like her before. She spoke fluent English as well without a desi slang or anything. Had to book a room for two in five star hotel of her choice today and share the booking details to her as well. She called the hotel and confirmed the same.

We will be meeting tomorrow evening, partying and more. If this goes well, I am looking forward to the best one in my life so far. Will do the FR on Monday. Wish me luck.

She is around 23-24 years old, amazing beauty man.

TruePal
12-08-18, 05:52
Good luck bro and post the FR after the deed.

I saw this ad on loc and pinged, she responded immediate with her requirement, sounded decent after some chat and negotiations, but rates seem to be bit on the high end anyway. I had to share my details, she pinged me on skype and we had a skype call. God never seen a pretty girl like her before. She spoke fluent English as well without a desi slang or anything. Had to book a room for two in five star hotel of her choice today and share the booking details to her as well. She called the hotel and confirmed the same.

We will be meeting tomorrow evening, partying and more. If this goes well, I am looking forward to the best one in my life so far. Will do the FR on Monday. Wish me luck.

She is around 23-24 years old, amazing beauty man.

Hsjsnan
12-10-18, 20:27
Face- 9.

Boobs: 9.

Pussy- 9.

Anal- Yes.

BJ- 9.

CIM- yes.

Damage, don't ask. Way beyond normal range.

Con: She dates only with 30+ year men.

Good luck, happy mongering.

David Joseph
12-11-18, 14:09
Will you be able to provide her contact details in locanto.

Face- 9.

Pussy- 9.

Anal- Yes.

BJ- 9.

CIM- yes.

Good luck, happy mongering.

RickVermunt
12-14-18, 06:22
Hey guys,

Hows it going. M coming to Cochin tomorrow brothers. Any reliable contacts you guys can share. In return I can share contacts of SP's in Delhi with blondes and CIS. Also have some MP contact. Thanks heaps PM is open.

FlyingSparkz
12-18-18, 07:06
Folks will be in Kannur on some work. Any leads of Indies will be highly appreciated. MY PM is open. I can reciprocate with stuff elsewhere.

Chahat
12-22-18, 03:20
Bros,

I'm from Delhi forum. Reaching Kollam tomorrow. Need some tried and trusted contacts in Kollam. My PM is active.

I would be happy to help in Delhi.

Regards.

Rainbows007
12-24-18, 02:59
Hi guys,

Hows it going. I'm and Tvm for a week, just checking if any of you can share some active leads. Have no budget constraints for the right fit Tx guys.

Manyan
12-29-18, 14:34
Hey guys,

Hows it going. I am coming to Cochin next week. Any reliable contacts you guys can share. In return I can share contact of SP at Thrissur. Thanks my PM is open.

Manumani
12-30-18, 16:28
Hi,

My first review on this site.

I was in Cochin for couple of days, Thought to give a try, tried few contacts on Loc, found a women number ending with 56 she asked me to come to lu lu mall so we could meet there 5 k for 1 hour out service, I reached there as planned she made me wait for 40 minutes finally reached outside the mall. She had come in her own bike. Looked very okay, was not worth 5 k she was in her 29-30 age. I asked her for 3 k as she as looking very average. She did not agree and left.

I tried different loc number ending with 71. SP shared me photos and asked me to select, 2 hrs 5 k, after selecting he asked me to pay half as advance amount, I payed him 1 k as advance. Later number blocked and got cheated.

Most of SP number in Kochi asks to first transfer money then service, which is pure cheating.

Roshan9
01-05-19, 02:27
Good luck bro and post the FR after the deed.Hi,[Deleted by Admin]

Can you share the contact of the girl?

Thanks.

RN.

TravekFreak
01-05-19, 06:47
Dear friends,

Am back to mongering and in Trivandrum after a very long break! I have lost all my contacts in Trivandrum! Just got a bad experience in Cochin yesterday! Will post a FR on that tonight! It would be great if any of you could help me out with some contact a MP in Trivandrum providing extras other than the one which all of us know.

PM is reactivated now, thank you for your help on this.

TravekFreak
01-05-19, 12:45
So, after a long break wanted to find out what has changed in Kerala. Nothing has changed! Lot of scams. Just telling you one of the scams which I came across yesterday.

I was going through few ADs in loc. For Cochin. Tried few numbers but did not work well. Finally got this number ending in 155. The guy was really friendly and did give me a lot of details, and quoted 15 K for the girls and finally came down to 12 K. Asked for photos, then the guy asked me to deposit 3 K as an assurity. I was not really happy about it, but decided to do so, even though I was almost sure that it was a scam. After depositing the amount, this guy did sent me several photos and most of them were girls in the 20's, extremely beautiful and too good to be true. But then, he sent me the co-ordinates and asked me to reach that place. Somehow I thought that things would have changed and this was a genuine case, so went to this place. Now a lady picked up the call and told me to wait outside the gate of this apartment building and that she will come and pick me up. Now I was excited somehow as the girl whom I selected from the photo was a real stunner and that too a mallu girl. I was restlessly waiting the lady to come out. Now I get another call, the lady asked me to deposit the remaining amount and she will pick me up at the gate. I told that I could deposit the amount only after seeing the girl and the lady, not before that. She did not agree to it and finally there was an argument with this guy over the phone and all that happened is I lost my 3 K and no action for Johny! Folks, be very careful with these scammers.

TravekFreak
01-05-19, 12:54
A week back I was in Trivandrum and was really in need of some relaxation. I knew this place near Kovalam but it was too far for me and did not wanted to travel that lot. So started sitting in front of mobile looking for places which provide cross massages in Trivandrum and after some search found this place in the heart of the city. Called up straight, the price was 2300+taxes for an hour. Decided to try this out. The place looked really professional with 3 girls and a guy to massage. Went off with one of the girls in her 20's. The massage was really great, had a very good conversation, but the extras were not on table. But somehow I have a feeling that if I could be a regular there, I could be lucky the third or fourth time. Looking forward.

TravekFreak
01-05-19, 13:00
After about 2 weeks, today was the day when there was some luck in my search. I was back in Trivandrum today morning and starting sitting upon my PC in search of some luck. Finally found this place which is also close to the city center and also near a famous hospital in Trivandrum. The prices were 3 K for Swedish and 4 K for Aroma. I chose the Swedish one. There were 2 ladies bot in their late 30's. Disposable was offered, I wore it and lied down. I had couple of friendly words with the lady but nothing more. When the lady finished my back and started with my legs, I asked if she could remove the disposables which she did without any issues. Now Johnny was getting excited. The massage went on, the lady was rubbing her boobs on me occasionally. Finally, she asked me if I wanted a HJ, to which Jonny replied yessss! She demanded 1 K as tip to which I agreed without further questions as I was already very desperate to do something. She did allow some touching and finished off with a nice HJ. Overall the experience was pleasant, not extremely good or something but considering the place and service, it was an OK experience.

MongerStories
01-06-19, 07:58
Share this guy's number.

I will try and get your money back. .

So, after a long break wanted to find out what has changed in Kerala. Nothing has changed! Lot of scams. Just telling you one of the scams which I came across yesterday.

I was going through few ADs in loc. For Cochin. Tried few numbers but did not work well. Finally got this number ending in 155. The guy was really friendly and did give me a lot of details, and quoted 15 K for the girls and finally came down to 12 K. Asked for photos, then the guy asked me to deposit 3 K as an assurity. I was not really happy about it, but decided to do so, even though I was almost sure that it was a scam. After depositing the amount, this guy did sent me several photos and most of them were girls in the 20's, extremely beautiful and too good to be true. But then, he sent me the co-ordinates and asked me to reach that place. Somehow I thought that things would have changed and this was a genuine case, so went to this place. Now a lady picked up the call and told me to wait outside the gate of this apartment building and that she will come and pick me up. Now I was excited somehow as the girl whom I selected from the photo was a real stunner and that too a mallu girl..

Hsjsnan
01-06-19, 11:37

I was going through few ADs in loc. For Cochin. Tried few numbers but did not work well. Finally got this number ending in 155. The guy was really friendly and did give me a lot of details, and quoted 15 K for the girls and finally came down to 12 K. Asked for photos, then the guy asked me to deposit 3 K as an assurity. I was not really happy about it, but decided to do so, even though I was almost sure that it was a scam. After depositing the amount, this guy did sent me several photos and most of them were girls in the 20's, extremely beautiful and too good to be true. But then, he sent me the co-ordinates and asked me to reach that place. Somehow I thought that things would have changed and this was a genuine case, so went to this place. Now a lady picked up the call and told me to wait outside the gate of this apartment building and that she will come and pick me up. Now I was excited somehow as the girl whom I selected from the photo was a real stunner and that too a mallu girl. I was restlessly waiting the lady to come out. Now I get another call, the lady asked me to deposit the remaining amount and she will pick me up at the gate. I told that I could deposit the amount only after seeing the girl and the lady, not before that. She did not agree to it and finally there was an argument with this guy over the phone and all that happened is I lost my 3 K and no action for Johny! Folks, be very careful with these scammers.Never ever pay anything in advance, no matter how hard the bargaining goes.

Avoid going apartments and stuff. The best way is to book a place for yourself, and ask them to meet at a public place like a mall or something.

Rainbows007
01-11-19, 22:03
Had too many bad experiences with fake profiles. Looks to be easy to find options outside Kerala. Any genuine leads and trivandrum that works. I can pay up for the right experience bro Thanks.

Mongering Tips (Kerala).

Never go to SP Place no matter how much it looks inexpensive. Lot of frauds going on. Don't get trapped.

Never pay in advance.

Mallu birds are mostly fat and meaty, don't get convinced with photo. See in real before you take.

For Aunties, never pay more than 3 k per shot.

Never travel with SP in their car.

Never do your business other than in a Star Hotel.

Most Hotels requires ID, be careful about that, be smart how you bring in your bird. Just an extra caution to avoid front desk fiasco.

Negotiate Hard, If you have time, things will come at right price..

Hsjsnan
01-11-19, 23:23
Anyone started awesome mongering yet? In Kerala.

SafeOmk
01-12-19, 03:51
Face- 9.

Pussy- 9.

Anal- Yes.

BJ- 9.

CIM- yes.

Good luck, happy mongering.Happy for you. But where in Kerala? Cochin?

Rainbows007
01-20-19, 22:37
Hey,

You mind sharing with me the contact details of SP, Cochin one. Ill fwd you some of the leads I have and Bangalore, if it helps. Tx.

Hi all,

Good day. First of all sorry for the long report. I am from Cochin but now live in the USA I was quite fortunate to luckily get this contact. If anyone says Cochin is dry, challenging and can't imagine if caught will second you, unless it has changed recently. Now, I do have a contact an SP to be precise. He does help me with the girls when, I do come to Cochin. I have know him for 5 years now. He has been the one that I count on. Initially, I used to stay in hotels and meet up the hot, then it became apts where we meet and after that along the years he has been like a good friend. I have met one of the hot chicks as he has been in the industry close to 15 years or more. He knows the rest of the SP and thus has a lot of cute chicks. But, we never mix our friendship and business. The only sticky point is he is super expensive. I will be pleased to share, provided you can reciprocate the same. The reason why I told you all this is what I expect the contact you share me back does matter. I would be happy if you could share contacts not limited to Cochin. I will be happy to accept other states contact like Bangalore and Chennai..

Anijos0304
01-24-19, 07:58
Hi everyone,

I am here in kochi for a week and it would be really helpful if I can get any good leads.

Wish someone could help me thanks.

I tried Loc contacts got cheated paid 2 k.

Eager meet some Kerala ladies.

Regards,

Jose.

Anijos0304
01-24-19, 08:46
Hi everyone,

I am new this forum. I am in Kochi for my business things.

I tried some loc contacts and got cheated 2.5 k. The contact name was Nisha.

And tried some other too. But no luck.

If you guys have a good lead can you help me please.

Regards,

Jose.

Afsal
01-25-19, 20:14
Bro,

Is she still into it? Please ping details. Can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.

Afsal
01-29-19, 02:57
Was in Kottayam for a team get together of a new company I joined. Met this MILF below, one below the belt joke led to the other. A few drinks down, she asked me how much is she worth. The conversation lead to price fixing and some more.

Took her to my room and had an hour long session. Great Kisser, annoying voice, enjoys doggy but won't let you grab her ass.

Post deed asked me how much will I pay, I said 5 k. She said, add another 1 k. Paid 6 k when we stepped out for some coffee. Paid.

I am still confused if she is into this for money.

Jesus' Mother Jones.

Work for a newspaper.

She has added me on FB.Bro,

Could you please share her contact? Can reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore. MPs with FS, mostly.

CrazyGuyKK
02-01-19, 21:02
I'm from Kanyakumari, never tried mongering in Trivandrum before, for a change my friend brought me to Trivandrum. Place near to Central station, opp to moon theatres. Safe house with two MILFs aunties available. Choose 35 yr old Mrs slim, who s a typical Kerala MILF with nice racks.

Room is clean AC room with COT and all. As she knows Tamil well, no difficulty with communication, started with a DFK for few minutes, slowly removed her tops, the bazookas are too big for her physic. Sucked to the hearts content. Then she gave me meet awesome BBJ for five minutes, stopped because I was about to cum. Took a break then rolled the rubber, then banked and missionary, WOT, doggie. Finally released and doggie. A complete satisfaction with a MILF.

Damage: 3 K + 700 tips.

As my friend directly brought me there, not aware of the contacts. Planned to take another service soon, with a 26 yr old asset, as informed by care taker. Hoping for good.

DesiGuy91
02-07-19, 18:57
Hey,

Can you give more reference. At least try to give the name.

After about 2 weeks, today was the day when there was some luck in my search. I was back in Trivandrum today morning and starting sitting upon my PC in search of some luck. Finally found this place which is also close to the city center and also near a famous hospital in Trivandrum. The prices were 3 K for Swedish and 4 K for Aroma. I chose the Swedish one. There were 2 ladies bot in their late 30's. Disposable was offered, I wore it and lied down. I had couple of friendly words with the lady but nothing more. When the lady finished my back and started with my legs, I asked if she could remove the disposables which she did without any issues. Now Johnny was getting excited. The massage went on, the lady was rubbing her boobs on me occasionally. Finally, she asked me if I wanted a HJ, to which Jonny replied yessss! She demanded 1 K as tip to which I agreed without further questions as I was already very desperate to do something. She did allow some touching and finished off with a nice HJ. Overall the experience was pleasant, not extremely good or something but considering the place and service, it was an OK experience..

Hsjsnan
02-10-19, 02:47
One.

Last week met this girl Priya, in her mid 20's through an SP, booked for 1 HR, took a room, ended up spending 2 hours together, no over charging, girl was pretty much open to all sorts of conversations, all deeds, was slim, which is really rare to find in Kerala (Trust me on that one), and had a nice time.

She looks pretty, and I will give a 7 star in 10 for the 10 k I spent. Had to book a day in advance, did not have to to make a down payment since through trusted SP.

Two.

Meeting a Mallu Super Model.

Met one of my old SP for a drink, she was quite happy to meet me, kind of old friend get together, yes the SP is SHE, and as we were talking, I asked her to show me her current portfolio. She gave me her phone and asked to look at the gallery.

I scrolled through a ton of pictures, one by one, asking her the details, who is what, and what is the price and service reviews. She told me the challenge she is facing like the new gen girls are going direct, going gulf countries and using apps like tinder, ah and so on, and mostly into sugar babies, and the supply is quite a challenge. It's quite a luck if some quality items come in the market.

While I was scrolling through the gallery, I saw a pic of amazing Mallu beauty, I asked her if I can meet her today, she said she can try, but the pricing was whopping 100 k for a full night. I ended up spending 10 k just to meet this beauty, which we had to put into her account, damn adamant, and only agreed to meet after the deposit was made.

She was quite open in conversation, no bullshits and this girl should be in the top 10 models in Kerala. We have agreed on a future meeting date, will put a full FR.

Warnings.

Please don't pay advance as I did in this situation, chances are that if you don't know the SP / girl before you may end up losing the money. I was with one of my trusted SP's and I did not have to doubt in these scenarios.

None of the high-class girls are directly approachable. You have a chance if and only if you have a solid reference. Unfortunately, my reference was my SP itself, I could meet.

Guys in Dubai. You are lucky, these very whopping items will come in 10 k-20 k range in Dubai.

Hsjsnan
02-13-19, 19:38
One of the girls I knew who is literally worth less than 10 k, screwed up one of our ISG members, on a whopping 50 k. I came to know about this very lately, since our member trusted his own instincts, better than the forum. Kind of sense just how. This Cochin girl goes by the name, like Andria, Priya, anurpriya, shena, neha, sruthi, ann, anu etc. Seriously don't know what name this particular person will take, all I know is this girl is well networked in the market, she gets here deal from locanto and internet brokers, more details are there but I would reserve it for premium members, so ping me, would love to share generously about this standard.

So please, don't screw up yourself in Kerala again, my humble request. Enjoy everything else that is in Kerala. Get a proper ayurvedic massage, which will really help you to fuck more, solitude in natural calmness, which will help you to score more in chaos like in Delhi, Mumbai market. Am not the right person to explain these points here, but since the gurus are not willing to share their knowledge, I am speaking out. Please help me to make fuck in Kerala Better.

Hsjsnan
02-15-19, 19:27
Obviously, if you are new to here, you will try the web for our immediate requirement, you will make some calls, pay in advance and on the the DAY and as my of my very good friends themselves have experienced. We call you are f*.

So please ask your senior members before you screw yourself up. Things may be tempting, but. Don't screw yourself up.

Hsjsnan
02-20-19, 12:32
Met this awesome girl from Bangalore, who had previously contested in Miss Bangalore, through my trusted SP today. She came for an event and was available for 2 hrs. Damage was 20 k with Place, got 2 pops, had to drop her at Airport after the deed.

Nice Service, Will Repeat if get an opportunity again.

10+ for her beauty, body, personality.

IndoScot
02-21-19, 03:44
Hi guys, Heading to Trivandrum for work next week and am looking for a good Spa / MP which offers services. Please let me know as I tried searching but coudn't find any decent place.

Happy to reciprocate and provide details for Bangalore or Delhi if needed.

KamalKhanan
02-21-19, 18:29
I'm from Kanyakumari, never tried mongering in Trivandrum before, for a change my friend brought me to Trivandrum. Place near to Central station, opp to moon theatres. Safe house with two MILFs aunties available. Choose 35 yr old Mrs slim, who s a typical Kerala MILF with nice racks.

Room is clean AC room with COT and all. As she knows Tamil well, no difficulty with communication, started with a DFK for few minutes, slowly removed her tops, the bazookas are too big for her physic. Sucked to the hearts content. Then she gave me meet awesome BBJ for five minutes, stopped because I was about to cum. Took a break then rolled the rubber, then banked and missionary, WOT, doggie. Finally released and doggie. A complete satisfaction with a MILF.

Damage: 3 K + 700 tips.

As my friend directly brought me there, not aware of the contacts. Planned to take another service soon, with a 26 yr old asset, as informed by care taker. Hoping for good.Boss,

Can you provide hint on hint on the MILF contact.

Hsjsnan
02-22-19, 23:06
I will be there, booked two elite mallu girls, anyone who want to be part of the fun, let me know, for senior members only. Just want to open Kerala for our community before 12 noon tomorrow.

SuperTechie
02-23-19, 11:56
Hi all,

Good day. First of all sorry for the long report. I am from Cochin but now live in the USA I was quite fortunate to luckily get this contact. If anyone says Cochin is dry, challenging and can't imagine if caught will second you, unless it has changed recently. Now, I do have a contact an SP to be precise. He does help me with the girls when, I do come to Cochin. I have know him for 5 years now. He has been the one that I count on. Initially, I used to stay in hotels and meet up the hot, then it became apts where we meet and after that along the years he has been like a good friend. I have met one of the hot chicks as he has been in the industry close to 15 years or more. He knows the rest of the SP and thus has a lot of cute chicks. But, we never mix our friendship and business. The only sticky point is he is super expensive. I will be pleased to share, provided you can reciprocate the same. The reason why I told you all this is what I expect the contact you share me back does matter. I would be happy if you could share contacts not limited to Cochin. I will be happy to accept other states contact like Bangalore and Chennai..Hello,

Never mongered before, would love to try but no clue how. Please help with any kind of leads in Kochi. Promise to reciprocate when I can.

SuperTechie
02-27-19, 11:24
Met this awesome girl from Bangalore, who had previously contested in Miss Bangalore, through my trusted SP today. She came for an event and was available for 2 hrs. Damage was 20 k with Place, got 2 pops, had to drop her at Airport after the deed.

10+ for her beauty, body, personality.Can I have the SP contact please.

IndoScot
03-05-19, 12:31
Its nuts that I can't find a decent Thai Spa place in Trivandrum! I know that Kerala is the haven for Kerala massages, but that's crazy!

Anyone please anyone can point me in the direction of any extras whether it is South Indian spa or Thai spa please?

Will reciprocate with Bangalore and Mumbai if needed.

CharlieHarry
03-05-19, 14:05

10+ for her beauty, body, personality.Can you Inbox me the details please.

Will reciprocate the same whenever required in Bangalore and Hyderabad.

Hsjsnan
03-05-19, 17:38
Its nuts that I can't find a decent Thai Spa place in Trivandrum! I know that Kerala is the haven for Kerala massages, but that's crazy!

Anyone please anyone can point me in the direction of any extras whether it is South Indian spa or Thai spa please?

Will reciprocate with Bangalore and Mumbai if needed.There is rarely any extra in Kerala buddy, even if you get one, it will be like a 45 year old, fatty.

IndoScot
03-06-19, 18:10
So guys after reading all your reports, I was very disappointed to note that extras are not available in Trivandrum. Anyway, after doing some research, I found some spa in hotel which means luck in city centre. Called them and asked what therapists they have, was happy to hear that they have 1 NE. Booked her and went.

Wore the dispo that they gave and laid down. In the middle of the massage, she was getting close to butt so requested her to remove the dispo which she complied- this was the first hint. Started chatting in the middle of the session but she wasn't very chatty and I thought here comes KLPD.

Anyway, close to the end asked her for special massage and initially she refused 3-4 times but I kept requesting and eventually she gave me a great HJ. Didn't charge anything either and I just tipped her 300 because she was hot and fit looking.

Doubt there will be any other service offered here but good start. Def worth repeating!

KevinJaSex1
03-07-19, 12:46
Hello everyone!

I will be in 2 weeks in Kerala, I'm a foreigner in India, and I would very much appreciate some help, if y'all guys could help me with some directions. Where can I find some genuine girls to have fun? Clubs / spa's or any website maybe? Thank you guys!

Hsjsnan
03-13-19, 17:08
Hello everyone!

I will be in 2 weeks in Kerala, I'm a foreigner in India, and I would very much appreciate some help, if y'all guys could help me with some directions. Where can I find some genuine girls to have fun? Clubs / spa's or any website maybe? Thank you guys!Get a PM buddy.

Sree8803
03-22-19, 08:11
I am coming for a vacation from US to my home state after 5 years. Like to get some good contacts in tvm / kollam / others. And I can help with a good one in tvm. Pl direct message me.

John Gilligan
03-23-19, 20:03
Hello mongers,

I'm visiting Trivandrum tomorrow for a few days on work and while I'm there would like to test the waters. Please can you help with recommendations on professional MPs that offer extras or reliable SPs? My PM is active if you'd like to reach me directly. Appreciate any help that can be provided.

Shakirali616
03-24-19, 08:02

10+ for her beauty, body, personality.Can you please mail the details? [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

John Gilligan
03-25-19, 17:33
Hello mongers,

I'm visiting Trivandrum tomorrow for a few days on work and while I'm there would like to test the waters. Please can you help with recommendations on professional MPs that offer extras or reliable SPs? My PM is active if you'd like to reach me directly. Appreciate any help that can be provided.Hello Seniors,

Can anyone help? I've been looking at MPs online, but am having no luck in finding the one that could offer any extras. I've also been checking for SPs on locanto, but they don't seem to be genuine / reliable.

Hsjsnan
03-28-19, 10:15
24 hours, a beautiful resort, private swimming pool, and two prettiest and finest mallu beauty queens. Awesome moments spent. Could have experienced the same quality in Delhi at far less spending.

Hsjsnan
04-09-19, 01:26
Met this 23 yo slim beauty last weekend, 15 k damage, near KLPD, relatively new in working. Boy she was a beauty. Her inexperience was a big issue. She was really friendly and open though, nice to chat, took her for a long drive, spend around 5 hours together, had some nice moments.

Will try to meet up again on more comfortable terms.

Hsjsnan
04-15-19, 17:33
Being a gentleman has its goodies, and had a wonderful session with Ash, 26 yo, budding actress, the damage was a bit on the higher end.

But it was a good experience, since we knew each other before, true GFE plus more. Had to bring her to my flat, silly part, the security took her autograph, but I had to jump in to avoid taking a selfie.

Rest of things were kind of routine, dinner, shower, sex, doggy, BBJ, 69, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and what not. Fucking her after 2 years, and I thank god, she hasn't put any significant weight. Was able to manage to stand and carry position.

Good luck mongering.

Vikky007
04-18-19, 18:54
24 hours, a beautiful resort, private swimming pool, and two prettiest and finest mallu beauty queens. Awesome moments spent. Could have experienced the same quality in Delhi at far less spending.May I know how much you spent?

Observer1
04-21-19, 04:14
Hi,

My first post here.

Have been an ISG user quite a while back, though not in India / Kerala section. Now settling down in Kerala and looking for a bit of fun whenever time & situations permit.

[Deleted by Admin]

Will attempt at an useful post. I notice that attitudes here in Kerala towards sexuality has undergone a sea change, when compared to a few decades back. Specially with the new gen girls. They do not appear to be tied down by social & sexual morals. The message for mongers is that, you do not have to dependent on SP's. A few decades back, SP's were the only guaranteed source for fun, but these days, it is extremely practical option to hook up with women, strangers to boot, for no-strings attached fun. And in most cases, money-less. There appears to be plenty of women who are also willing to explore this aspect, just for the fun part, just that you need to be a bit careful, I guess, not to get trapped.

I was quite frustrated when I started here. No genuine or dependable SP's contacts, and folks here pretty much keep you at a distance if they feel you are not local. But then, as it turns out, local girls here are quite bold and willing to experiment. To all those here on short visit, or unable to find trustworthy SP's, please groom yourself properly, and make an attempt to befriend locals, ir-respective of their age / sex / status and not come across as a freak or weirdo.

Hsjsnan
04-25-19, 16:00
Does anyone have reviews about Neha and Radhika, the lesbo engineering college girls?

Hsjsnan
04-27-19, 18:32
Guys,

Write your experience in Kerala FR scenario. Would love to help and can even include you in your next adventure.

CosmoKramer69
04-29-19, 06:46
Guys,

Write your experience in Kerala FR scenario. Would love to help and can even include you in your next adventure.Hi,

You seem to be doing much better than most of us in Kerala. My experiences in Kerala have so far been mostly lackluster, borderline horrible. I'm an older guy (almost 50), but keep myself fit and healthy. But the girls I've met here have mostly been out of shape. Granted I haven't been able to meet any great looker here, but have been successful elsewhere in the country and abroad. I'm sure there are great options in Kerala, as demonstrated by you, but most of them seem to be hidden from the likes of me who are not taking the pain for an active pursuit.

My FRs in Kerala are just not worth it, IMHO. Nothing anyone can learn from them.

Hsjsnan
05-02-19, 19:46
Hi,

You seem to be doing much better than most of us in Kerala. My experiences in Kerala have so far been mostly lackluster, borderline horrible. I'm an older guy (almost 50), but keep myself fit and healthy. But the girls I've met here have mostly been out of shape. Granted I haven't been able to meet any great looker here, but have been successful elsewhere in the country and abroad. I'm sure there are great options in Kerala, as demonstrated by you, but most of them seem to be hidden from the likes of me who are not taking the pain for an active pursuit.

My FRs in Kerala are just not worth it, IMHO. Nothing anyone can learn from them.Thanks for your comment buddy. I assure you, the paths you had laid in the past, had made this present. It's still unaffordable to the masses, but I hope, lot of top players will come in and help us to get the market rate down.

Anyone interested in a 4 some in Kochi, am cooking up a FFM, can be turned to a MFFM. Let me know, would love if someone could share the burden.

AmsJounrney
05-03-19, 19:17
Thanks for your comment buddy. I assure you, the paths you had laid in the past, had made this present. It's still unaffordable to the masses, but I hope, lot of top players will come in and help us to get the market rate down.

Anyone interested in a 4 some in Kochi, am cooking up a FFM, can be turned to a MFFM. Let me know, would love if someone could share the burden.Am interested. My PM is active. Please msg me the conditions.

Hsjsnan
05-04-19, 22:36
Had a loss of 10 k so far, but this one is not going to happen. Would love to post the pics of the frauds involved, but it will take my life to a messy one. But yes indeed, if I came to know any of this happening in ISG, I would surely pm and help you know.

Let me assure you, something, like this originally planned, will happen, Just give some encouragement and motivation.

Shy711
05-05-19, 21:55
Met this 23 yo slim beauty last weekend, 15 k damage, near KLPD, relatively new in working. Boy she was a beauty. Her inexperience was a big issue. She was really friendly and open though, nice to chat, took her for a long drive, spend around 5 hours together, had some nice moments.

Will try to meet up again on more comfortable terms.Hi bro,

Can you share contact details so that I can also have good time with her.

Hsjsnan
05-06-19, 20:20
Hi bro,

Can you share contact details so that I can also have a good time with her?Dead end buddy, the contact she gave me is switched off now.

TharkiBoss
05-07-19, 03:54
You seem to be the only one person having some contacts in Kerala. Very juicy and tempting FRs from you buddy. Do you have any leads in trivandrum. I can exchange with you some contacts outside Kerala.

Thanks for your comment buddy. I assure you, the paths you had laid in the past, had made this present. It's still unaffordable to the masses, but I hope, lot of top players will come in and help us to get the market rate down.

Anyone interested in a 4 some in Kochi, am cooking up a FFM, can be turned to a MFFM. Let me know, would love if someone could share the burden.

HornyHarry1308
05-07-19, 08:07
Hi,

My FRs in Kerala are just not worth it, IMHO. Nothing anyone can learn from them.If you have contact of good MILF please do share. I can reciprocate with couple. Of contacts.

Hornylad
05-10-19, 10:40
If you have contact of good MILF please do share. I can reciprocate with couple. Of contacts.Hi,

I'm new over here, so can you help me out with some contacts?

Zaqcde
05-11-19, 16:44
Reached Palakkad, have been trying and no luck. Even HJ, massage is hard to come by.

Am here for next two days. Palakkad, Cochin, tlahaserry and Kannur.

Let me know contact. Please.

You seem to be the only one person having some contacts in Kerala. Very juicy and tempting FRs from you buddy. Do you have any leads in trivandrum. I can exchange with you some contacts outside Kerala.

Zaqcde
05-11-19, 16:47
Hi Senior,

Please share Ash digits. Am. In Calicut for two days from tomorrow.

Will reciprocate Bangalore spa sure.

Will try to meet up again on more comfortable terms.

Hsjsnan
05-12-19, 23:14
An overview of Kerala KLPD's.

Writing this down, because idiots get cheated, and they don't have the balls to speak it out.

Okay, you made a down payment, let's see where it gets!

These are my words of wisdom from my 2005-2019 mongering in Kerala.

1. Good stuff, is rare, First good experience, rarest of the rarest. Don't even expect a CBJ. Anal. Ya try something like 45.

2. Every shit is expensive, even if it has no value. Yah, everything is black in the night, don't you agree?

3. Service. Hmm. You give an F grade for that, but an A grade, once you become regular. Total GFE. That's how things really work.

4. Nothing good happens beyond the existing network. If you are not having a membership, even the best will be worst. (From one of my past celeb experience, second time was good, I just had to fly her to somewhere she wanted to go, an old actress, recently divorced, a lot of stories, you can guess who she is).

5. Brokers charge a minimum of 5 k to almost 90% of what you pay. Direct is very very very hard to get, unless your into this business. Denial is common.

6. An educated working girl is a disaster. If you try to cross a line, like being a real man, you will experience.

7. Privacy is non-existent, even if you mate a low-grade working girl, it will bite back for no reason, anonymity is a grace.

8. Reference may work but haven't seen it work well in good, high class, and top quality has always been out off reach for a regular monger.

SO the question arises. What the hell to do to get the best mongering experience in Kerala?

*****s are the same, worldwide, the same could be obtained, here as well. But what makes the mongering different in Kerala, compared to anywhere else.

1. Competition: Do you know that a working girl in Kerala just need a phone call to get an iPhone X in her doorstep even without engaging?

2. Taste: The girls, don't prefer to go like a wholesale, they prefer to be with a limited clientele, They are not all for money like rest of the girls in the country.

3. Every SP I ever came to know in Kerala, claimed the same thing, if the client is good if you happen to give him the best he wanted, forget the client, forget the girl. That explains why none of the SP here give me their best, for an obvious reason.

4. Long term commitment issue: This is something really a big thing, compared to mongering anywhere in the world, after the nice experience of taste, chase, wait and cooking, something else comes up, and that really sucks, a point of time, let's hope no one attains media attention. Avoid as much as you can, but that really need a real man SENSE.

All the above is applicable only for Indians, and especially keralites.

Now how things work if you are a non Indian. Where to kick start to get the right one.

1. Tinder. Yeh buddy, get a paid account to start with. You just need a right, "right swipe". It will work magically for you, but do care to stay in a $100 five-star hotel at the least. Girls are very much used to poor backpackers.

Yeh, be honest there, cause they are going to google you out. ONS happen but it could be something between 1 month to 1 week of time investment of your time.

Good Luck Mongering. But be super careful, I had enough of my Kerala experience, when someone says that its only me enjoying it, just remember, there is also a ton of pain, that exist. I hope this post explains it all.

BlackMoon
05-16-19, 14:39
Hello Guys,

Travelling to Kochi by personal car and going to stay at Top star Hotel at Kochi. Got a free night on Saturday to pass. Looking for an indie contact for slow long night. Any help from seniors will be deeply appreciated. The same will reciprocated with contacts in Delhi. Thanks and Looking for a positive response. I have read all the posts in kerala thread and I know its very difficult to score on my own without any help.

HornyHarry1308
05-16-19, 16:58
Hello Guys,

Travelling to Kochi by personal car and going to stay at Top star Hotel at Kochi. Got a free night on Saturday to pass. Looking for an indie contact for slow long night. Any help from seniors will be deeply appreciated. The same will reciprocated with contacts in Delhi. Thanks and Looking for a positive response. I have read all the posts in kerala thread and I know its very difficult to score on my own without any help.Hi bro,

PM me.

NaughtyDevil1
05-19-19, 21:41
Reading the reports on the forum Kochi seems quite dry. Anyways, was near the MG road and thought of giving it a try.

Checked on NB and a couple of MPs showed up. Selected one close to the MG road junction / signal cross (same road as the city hospital and then on to the right side of the junction around 50 m).

Looked like a traditional house. At the reception a man offered the packages claiming traditional massages. Saw some women walking around inside and felt happy thinking of possible action. Paid 800 at the counter for 45 min and walked inside the room. And to my utter dismay a man turns up saying intersex massage not allowed!! Was given a plain cloth with a string to tie up along the waist. It was a terrible feeling getting massage from a male with min clothes. Will never go for it. Seems it is a pure traditional massage parlour and a wrong choice by me!

Kamakeli
05-20-19, 05:18
Location was the only source and there is this guy named "light". Soundaryam legitimate. Takes you to a building. Takes money and asks to wait. No one turns up. Money gone with you holding your the# at k.

HeyRam2015
05-20-19, 23:44
Bro,

How many times have others warned people in this forum not to pay money upfront.

You are better off travelling to Bangalore or Chennai if you really need one. Please do not risk your money or anything else.

Location was the only source and there is this guy named "light". Soundaryam legitimate. Takes you to a building. Takes money and asks to wait. No one turns up. Money gone with you holding your the# at k.

Kamakeli
05-21-19, 02:22
Bro,

It was an oversight. And hadn't had any experience in TVM before. Thank you for the concern and thought will alert fellow mongers not to fall in trap. There aren't any classy ones found here in tvm. If anyone can help please do PM me.

Bro,

How many times have others warned people in this forum not to pay money upfront.

You are better off travelling to Bangalore or Chennai if you really need one. Please do not risk your money or anything else.

JessyBlr
05-21-19, 02:50
Bro,

Kerala is difficult and risky. I suggest save the $ and spend it in Delhi. My two cents!

Hello Guys,

Travelling to Kochi by personal car and going to stay at Top star Hotel at Kochi. Got a free night on Saturday to pass. Looking for an indie contact for slow long night. Any help from seniors will be deeply appreciated. The same will reciprocated with contacts in Delhi. Thanks and Looking for a positive response. I have read all the posts in kerala thread and I know its very difficult to score on my own without any help.

Alfrafrosprout
05-21-19, 12:48
So my close friend Antony called me after a week or so that his flat in Kottayam is free tomorrow and any fun can be arranged. He was mentioning threesome fun. That's been our thing for the past couple of months. Mostly based in Cochin. I thought it would be difficult to get it arranged on short notice. Somehow I got a contact from the usual bird we used to meet and give a video call. She almost looked like that matured lady in a famous mallu serial. Very fair. Thick and face of an angel. She came to our flat around 11 am. I have requested her to wear saree and she did. It was absolutely stunning. She is very friendly down to earth. After a while Antony started caressing her and a while I joined. Then it was 3 long hours of heaven. She is just amazing and very friendly too.

DFK yes.

BBBJ yes.

CIM yes.

I finished in doggy and Jacob finished in her mouth.

Total spend 15 k.

WIR yes.

Can reciprocate contact.

Member #4622
05-24-19, 19:58
Hi friends,

I am looking for some escorts in Coimbatore. I was fooled before so I'm not trying now. Now I'm doing only massages in Coimbatore. I am having 3-4 good MP contacts in the city. If you can able to give. Some reliable and safe SP or bird. I can provide those contacts.

Thank you friends.

BellWeather
05-27-19, 16:19
An overview of Kerala KLPD's.

Writing this down, because idiots get cheated, and they don't have the balls to speak it out.

Okay, you made a down payment, let's see where it gets!

These are my words of wisdom from my 2005-2019 mongering in Kerala.

1. Good stuff, is rare, First good experience, rarest of the rarest. Don't even expect a CBJ. Anal. Ya try something like 45.

2. Every shit is expensive, even if it has no value. Yah, everything is black in the night, don't you agree?

3. Service. Hmm. You give an F grade for that, but an A grade, once you become regular. Total GFE. That's how things really work.

4. Nothing good happens beyond the existing network. If you are not having a membership, even the best will be worst. (From one of my past celeb experience, second time was good, I just had to fly her to somewhere she wanted to go, an old actress, recently divorced, a lot of stories, you can guess who she is)..Mate.

I second what you have written. In my experience with Kerala girls in Chennai and Coimbatore have asked them generally given a huge NRI population they would get better clients in Kochi or other places and all say same thing as there is lack of anonymity in Kerala and they are afraid. They come to Coimbatore for some time and then go back.

I fully agree that it's better to spend money to travel to Bangalore or Delhi and try. Most of Kerala girls in Chennai and Coimbatore tell SP to find a non Kerala guy as some one is always know to some one.

Regards.

Hsjsnan
05-31-19, 23:19
Met this beautiful model through a mutual friend, who was in dire need of help. Arranged a meeting over call and picked her up from a metro station in Kochi around 11 am on a Saturday. She wanted to do some shopping, which ended up in 20 k, she did pick up some nice lingerie though. We went for lunch together, and she loaded her up with some fine red wine. We booked a five-star hotel room. She gave me her ID for check-in. On the way to the hotel, she started unzipping me when I was driving and she played with my cock. A nice handjob in the middle of a traffic jam. Awesome, first time experience. Graceful enough she cleaned the mess she created with some tissue, and with a smile.

We went together to the hotel pretending to be couples, check-in was a breeze except it cost 7. 5 k. Once we got into the room, she ordered some more food and some more wine. (cost me 5 k). She did ask for chocolate condoms, which we brought on the way to the hotel.

We had some wine together, some chat, some smoke, and she dragged me to the shower. I got an awesome BJ in the shower, ya that was the second cumming in 2 hours. She was so relaxed, she knew exactly where it was going, she was in charge, I liked it. I got out of the shower, and took some red bulls. Meanwhile, she was inside the bathroom, putting on makeup and changed to the sexy black lingerie we had brought. She came out of the bathroom well dressed and sexy.

We spend some time taking photographs, she had brought along with her SLR camera, for some time I became a professional photographer. The photos turned out to be more beautiful, the hotel had nice lights in the room, and she turned out to be a completely different person in the photos. I could not believe my eyes. But it's true, made me a ton of horny. The photo session slowly turned to a kiss, and deep kiss, and a deeper one, she was well versed to use the tongue. Being a professional model, she had well taken care of her body, from her hair to her skin, to her nails, everything was perfect, not a trace of hair anywhere to be found in her skin. I went down on her, made her cum with tongue and fingers. She hammered my head with her knees when she was having her orgasm, and she laid back to the bed, calm, happy, smiling. That put a smile in my face.

She told me she needs a little time to get over it. I went for another glass of wine and went out to the balcony for a smoke, returning calls that I missed. She joined me after some time in her white hotel robe in the balcony, I offered her a cigarette, but she took mine instead and said, this is going to be a very long day. We kissed in the balcony which went straight to bed. She took charge this time, gave me another BJ, that nearly made me cum, put on the chocolate condom and went on and on. It was nice, never had such long BJ's before. We went 69, me below her, while she sucked me down over the chocolate flavored condom. She graciously did a reverse cowgirl, did a WOT, with variations, something I have experienced only with Russian girls, which then went to lotus and doggy and deep doggy. We almost cum off together, except the fact that I had to go down on her again to give her closure.

There were 2 more sessions we enjoyed together the same day, shower, tub. Everything except anal.

Her skin was like gold in the room light, not a time waster, well educated, polite and truly knows how to be with a gentleman. She put her phone silent all the time, answered only 2 or 3 calls from her family, that too after asking.

We finished our deal around 11 pm and checked out of the hotel. I had to drop her for a party, on the way, I gave her the envelope, she looked and said it's fine. She asked me to join for the party, met a few girlfriends of her as well that day. Obviously had to pay for their drinks as well.

She went with her friends, back to her flat, while I decided not to take risk of a drink and drive, checked in to the nearest oyo rooms, had a peaceful sleep.

The damage was around 65 K including a hotel. Would definitely repeat, if luck permits.

Gunners1
06-02-19, 13:27
Hello folks.

I am back again in Trivandrum and hoping you friends can help in recommending a massage place with happy ending.

I arrive on 20 June for a couple of days.

Thanks a lot in advance.

G.

Sammon
06-02-19, 14:27
The damage was around 65 K including a hotel. Would definitely repeat, if luck permits.Boy! I guess it is quite expensive to monger in India.

Arkr1289
06-02-19, 15:05
Hi guys,

This is my first post in this website.

Anyone knows SPs with good birds (age not a problem).

In Thrissur?

I have SP contacts in Cochin.

I can exchange.

Please reply back only if you have genuine SP numbers.

Arkr1289
06-02-19, 15:20
I am in Kerala. So far not able to find any contact. Is there anyone who won't mind sharing and guiding a newbie? PM is active.

I have some experience in Delhi and am ready to guide you there.Hey,

I have some contacts in Cochin.

But it seems most of the SPs keep changing their numbers often.

I have mongered in Cochin at least twice a month for the past 1.5 years.

But I still have one contact which is still available.

PM me if you need the number.

Greetings,

Jackson

PlateauPunter
06-02-19, 15:38
Guys,

Write your experience in Kerala FR scenario. Would love to help and can even include you in your next adventure.Would love to meet up with you on my next trip to Kerala in September!

SuperTechie
06-03-19, 06:48
Hi guys,

This is my first post in this website.

Anyone knows SPs with good birds (age not a problem).

In Thrissur?

I have SP contacts in Cochin.

I can exchange.

Please reply back only if you have genuine SP numbers.Get PM activated.

KamalKhanan
06-08-19, 21:25
Hi,

I am in TVM for next 2 weeks.

Kindly share any good GFE indi or SP digit in trvm.

Will share good indie in chn or blr.

IndoScot
07-01-19, 03:38
Hi, Traveling to Cochin this week for work and looking for good quality MP / Spa which offers extras. Th only condition being place should be nice and clean. Will be more than willing to reciprocate for Delhi / Mumbai / Bangalore if needed. Thanks!

Hsjsnan
07-02-19, 18:05
Hi, Traveling to Cochin this week for work and looking for good quality MP / Spa which offers extras. Th only condition being place should be nice and clean. Will be more than willing to reciprocate for Delhi / Mumbai / Bangalore if needed. Thanks!There is no MP in Kerala dude. Only fake ones. How many times I have to tell you guys these basics? Read the forum.

RON007
07-11-19, 22:33
One of the SP from Kochi shared this photo, looking to try her next week.

Any reviews please?

Hsjsnan
07-12-19, 08:40
One of the SP from Kochi shared this photo, looking to try her next week.

Any reviews please?Whatever buddy, don't do any advance payments, paytm or bank, and pay no one unless consignment is in your room. A ton of ripoffs going on. Good luck bro.

Sands007
07-12-19, 09:11
Hello bros,

Visiting Kochi next week and need help with some indie / SP contacts. Thanks.

Buddyindia93
07-12-19, 13:54
Hi guys,

So I will be visiting tvm on 3rd week of July and was hoping I could get some fun available. Anyone here got some agents number in tvm? Please do help a co member.