PDA

View Full Version : Kerala

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Hsjsnan
07-14-19, 23:44
Mongering into the celebrity terrain is risky, and most end up losing the game. After a while, I decided to up the game, after I came across an opportunity that was insane and impossible two years ago. It's a risky bet, wish me luck. I will update with full details if it was KLPD or heaven or just another waste of my time and money.

Hitman555
07-15-19, 18:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HeyRam2015
07-15-19, 20:34
He has more experience than anyone here in Kerala group. This page is not just for sharing cheap contacts. It is about all kind of experiences. Each of us try according to our own standard and budget and don't have yo judge others. Keep up the spirit of this group and have mutual respect.

65 k for one night! You must be kidding bro. No pussy in this world is worth for 65 k! Seeing a brainless monger in action! Don't be so desperate bro! Just my 2 cents!

Nothing personal but it's really pathetic!

KamalKhanan
07-15-19, 20:54
One of the SP from Kochi shared this photo, looking to try her next week.

Any reviews please?Boss,

Have you done her.

Hsjsnan
07-16-19, 00:16
He has more experience than anyone here in Kerala group. This page is not just for sharing cheap contacts. It is about all kind of experiences. Each of us try according to our own standard and budget and don't have yo judge others. Keep up the spirit of this group and have mutual respect.Thanks bro.

Anoopfeb14
07-16-19, 16:05
Brothers,

Please help me with some genuine SP and indie contacts in alleppy or Cochin or anywhere nearby.

Will reciprocate with blore and Hyderabad contacts.

Thallipoli
07-18-19, 11:32
I have been reading the forums for a while and first time monger. I do not have any contact info anywhere either. Asking for any indie contacts or good SP near Kochi or Trichur. My PM is active.

Thanks.

Thallipoli
07-19-19, 02:38
Much appreciated if you can provide the contacts.

My PM is active.

So my close friend Antony called me after a week or so that his flat in Kottayam is free tomorrow and any fun can be arranged. He was mentioning threesome fun. That's been our thing for the past couple of months. Mostly based in Cochin. I thought it would be difficult to get it arranged on short notice. Somehow I got a contact from the usual bird we used to meet and give a video call. She almost looked like that matured lady in a famous mallu serial. Very fair. Thick and face of an angel. She came to our flat around 11 am. I have requested her to wear saree and she did. It was absolutely stunning. She is very friendly down to earth. After a while Antony started caressing her and a while I joined. Then it was 3 long hours of heaven. She is just amazing and very friendly too.

DFK yes.

Hsjsnan
07-21-19, 21:38
Boss,

Have you done her.Today was the day, to post about this FR, but fortunately or unfortunately, both ways I regret, one of my ex turned up in the morning with a DTF situation for her. Had fun with ex, postponed the celeb for next weekend. Celebrity fuck is possible if you have money, ex fuck, is a really really rare one. Since the ex not being a WG, there is no meaning in writing a huge FR.

Patience is the key to surviving the challenges, tossed at you when you are exploring.

Hsjsnan
07-22-19, 00:36
Much appreciated if you can provide the contacts.

My PM is active.I guess you can read the same in many of the telegram forums, similar stories. I just don't hope it was not posted by an -18 boy.

AlexJohn383
07-24-19, 18:23
This is my first report, little late ie 6 months old.

Me and my friend got boozed up and suddenly my mood for sex went high. My friend arranged a number of a Achayathi Mallu Aunty, talked to her on phone agreed 2 shots for 3.5 k.

Reached her flat in Palarivattom. She was around 40.

Experience:

She was alone in her flat.

She did a BJ but was in a hurry to finish the work by saying that her husband will come now (Tricks).

She is an highly experienced with loose pussy.

She also cautioned about neighbour's (The flat is quite family type).

20 minutes and everything was done.

The most boring sex I ever had in my life.

If anyone gets an encounter please avoid.

KamalKhanan
07-24-19, 20:05

Any reviews please?Have you done her.

How was the service.

Madhumahesh
07-24-19, 21:38
I am a Sr member of this forum and active in Guwahati (I started this thread) , Delhi & Mumbai thread (to some extent). I shall be in Kochi on 25th & 26th July 2019. Looking for some action if possible. Have already messaged some seniors of this thread. Looking for Indies / SP's and also bars where Indie girls go (if this exists in Kochi).

My motto- Once a monger always a monger. India is the land of Kamasutra. Action is possible.

AdLover
07-28-19, 15:31
Hi fellow mongers,

I am in Kochi on a 3 week vacation from my work town in the driest country in Arab continent. Johny is really desperate to taste some mallu birds since its been years since I tried an Indian to say the least. I am really bored now after trying all the Asian providers in this foreign country (mostly Vietnamese and Filipinos, but exceptional service) But time for a change now. I really need some local action where I can have a conversation in my mother tongue. Its been really difficult to get some leads in Kochi apart from the listings in loc classifieds which does not seem to be genuine. Appreciate if any senior members can give me any good genuine contacts. I have PM. I can reciprocate with some really great birds in UAE. Thanks bros!!

Devhott
07-30-19, 19:31
Hey guys,

I will be in Cochin within next month. New to the mongering scene. Found about this forum few months ago. I've been reading the forum and know it's not the best place to start. But no problem in trying right? A desperate first timer asking senior member, if you could share contact of any genuine SP's / Indies.

Help is much appreciated.

Oxymoro
08-02-19, 10:48
Hi,

New to this. Would appreciate details of providers in Kochi. PM is activated.

Thanks.

Ashok91
08-04-19, 15:00
Guys,

I'm in Kochi, any contacts inde or SP? Please help.

Prefer inde and ready to spend.

Ashok91
08-04-19, 15:39

Any reviews please?She is not available anymore. SP lady shared another girl. Anyone has taken service from this lady SP? Digits ending 924.

Ashok91
08-07-19, 14:50
Guys,

I'm in Kochi, any contacts inde or SP? Please help.

Prefer inde and ready to spend.Guys,

Please help! I'm still in Kochi and no luck yet. Managed to find some indes but not worth the money (because of looks). Most of the locanto SPs asking to come to some random location which is a sure shot scam. !! Please share some genuine SPs.

Also anyone have any reviews of this inde who claims to be a model? Seems genuine but asking 25 k.

STFun911
08-08-19, 07:09
Guys,
Also anyone have any reviews of this inde who claims to be a model? Seems genuine but asking 25 k.Not sure whether it is worth paying 25 K, I know the scene is not like the rest of the places, but the SP I know have a price ranging from 6 k to 12 k per session depending on the girls and age, met a bird through him last year, since then he used to forward pics when ever there is a new bird and will forward the price range too, if you are interested I will PM you.

The problem with the SP is that the girl I met hurried everything and even though it was a 1 HR session came out much before that as the girl wants to finish everything fast, so not my cup of tea and I never went there after that, but posting it here simply because it is a dry place after all if you are new in the place and if anyone wants a SP contact I can forward them, but make sure you negotiate about the negatives I faced before hand before proceeding.

Ashok91
08-10-19, 19:23
Not sure whether it is worth paying 25 K, I know the scene is not like the rest of the places, but the SP I know have a price ranging from 6 k to 12 k per session depending on the girls and age, met a bird through him last year, since then he used to forward pics when ever there is a new bird and will forward the price range too, if you are interested I will PM you.

The problem with the SP is that the girl I met hurried everything and even though it was a 1 HR session came out much before that as the girl wants to finish everything fast, so not my cup of tea and I never went there after that, but posting it here simply because it is a dry place after all if you are new in the place and if anyone wants a SP contact I can forward them, but make sure you negotiate about the negatives I faced before hand before proceeding.Sure please PM me!

HappySingh7777
08-16-19, 07:32
Not sure whether it is worth paying 25 K, I know the scene is not like the rest of the places, but the SP I know have a price ranging from 6 k to 12 k per session depending on the girls and age, met a bird through him last year, since then he used to forward pics when ever there is a new bird and will forward the price range too, if you are interested I will PM you.

The problem with the SP is that the girl I met hurried everything and even though it was a 1 HR session came out much before that as the girl wants to finish everything fast, so not my cup of tea and I never went there after that, but posting it here simply because it is a dry place after all if you are new in the place and if anyone wants a SP contact I can forward them, but make sure you negotiate about the negatives I faced before hand before proceeding.Kindly PM me the SP contact along with reference if any.

Thanks.

HS.

EatPrayLove
08-16-19, 10:41
Today was the day, to post about this FR, but fortunately or unfortunately, both ways I regret, one of my ex turned up in the morning with a DTF situation for her. Had fun with ex, postponed the celeb for next weekend. Celebrity fuck is possible if you have money, ex fuck, is a really really rare one. Since the ex not being a WG, there is no meaning in writing a huge FR.

Patience is the key to surviving the challenges, tossed at you when you are exploring.Sex with the ex is always more fun. That's why there's 'ex' in SEX.

Epl.

Nick143
08-16-19, 11:40
Hi,

Does anyone here has any mallu contact in Pune? Please share. Thanks.

IndianMale83
08-19-19, 05:52
Guys,

For 7 K, you'll get return flight tickets to Del. For 15 K, you can have 3 CIS birds itself. Why spend 25 K on a single girl and add more chaos to the screwed up scene?

Go to Del over a weekend, have fun & come back.

HappySingh7777
08-19-19, 08:08
Happened to be browsing locanto and came across an ad for a massage parlor in Kochi. They had included whatsapp numbers so pinged them for location. Turned out to be quite close to a famous mall here.

Sunday evening, nothing much to do, decided to take a chance. Worst, if it didn't catch my fancy, might just walk out. So called them up on the way, was informed to reach before 5 30 pm. Reached well in time carrying bare minimum cash in hand (careful you see!) since cross gender massages are a rarity even for normal spas in Kerala. Paid up front 2 k for 45 minutes (as they put it, including happy ending)! They take cards too.

Massage had both oil and cream. Didn't want to be messy so chose cream. Decent looking girl, Ms A localite. Enjoyed the massage and she herself asked to remove the wear for HJ. Tips included in the package is what's been told! 0. 5 k extra if I wanted to touch over her clothes. No naked or anything of that kind. She didn't seem to hate doing the HJ so it was good. No attached bath which was a bit awkward but ok.

Location: Very close to public transport. Rooms are decent but door didn't lock at least for the room I was allotted. So 7/10.

Ms A: Good massage (she's actually trained! Willing for HJ without even asking. Decent looks 8/10.

Costs: Not too expensive. 2 k is decent. 9/10.

Overall 8/10.

Planning a visit sometime in the morning and see how the NI ladies are.

RahulFriend
08-20-19, 18:32
Will be in Cochin on 25th 26th of this month. Dear bros help me out with some contacts of SP or inde.

Hsjsnan
08-29-19, 20:39
Money is the easiest way to get sex. Period.

Unfortunately, it's not enough for a man to get the good sexual experience he deserves. Every moment a man looks into the eyes of a girl and she looks back is an opportunity for sexual exploration.

I would love to present a ton of my views on this stuff, but unless there is no demand, why should anyone speak the truth?

I need 10 votes to start with.

I was there, I did that, and am retiring. Would love to share the wisdom for future mongers.

ChimeraAlpha
08-31-19, 18:13
I would like to hear your views!

There are few around who really enjoys the moment without conciously looking for exploiting who she is with. I would say every man on mongering longs for such contacts, at least secretly.

Yes, Money is the easiest way to get sex. Others takes a lot of hardwork, luck and age on ones side.

Best Regards & Take Care.

Ps: Did you connect back with your Ex for good by any chance ? Reason for the "retirement" :)

Unfortunately, it's not enough for a man to get the good sexual experience he deserves. Every moment a man looks into the eyes of a girl and she looks back is an opportunity for sexual exploration.

I would love to present a ton of my views on this stuff, but unless there is no demand, why should anyone speak the truth?

I was there, I did that, and am retiring. Would love to share the wisdom for future mongers.

Spartan185
09-01-19, 11:25

I was there, I did that, and am retiring. Would love to share the wisdom for future mongers.Hey bud. Would love to hear you speak. Go ahead.

JazzyBoy
09-01-19, 12:28
Bro. Share your views. Will be great to hear from you.

Godfather2018
09-01-19, 16:36
Please share. Waiting bro.

HappySingh7777
09-02-19, 06:36
Go for it. Let's all learn from you! After all, sharing is caring.

Rajesh1989
09-02-19, 19:58
That you are retiring.

Seems that you have shared enough of your experiences; truth is. Everyone is richer and wiser after reading your reviews. Hence the lack of demand.

TharkiBoss
09-03-19, 04:58
True. Agree with you that money is the easiest way, but may not be the sure shot way to get satisfying experience. The most satisfying experience I got was when I got in touch with a 30 year old woman who was divorced for 2 years and was thirsty as hell. I didn't have to spend lots of money on her. And I had the most amazing sexual escapades of my life with her. But such an experience took a toll on me mentally and made me fall in love with her. She used to enjoy sex with me completely and she used to kind of eat me hungrily during our sex. She used to give me the best blowjobs and even used to rim me.

I literally saw heaven with her. And money was not involved except some gifts bought for her and hotel rooms bookings.

HappySingh7777
09-04-19, 18:56
After my visit to the first MP in Kochi, as described in my previous FR, I was planning on going back when I came across another loc. Posting for an MP much closer to my own location. Again, whatsapp numbers indicated which led me to the actual location. Another nondescript Ayurvedic massage parlor, with two ladies at the reception. Opted for a NI, ended up with someone from Manipur. Counter charges were reduced to 2. 2 k for one hour.

Opted for cream massage since I did not want to get too messy with all the oil. Knowing Hindi proved to be a bonus I guess since she did not object to my touching her even at the beginning. She just asked me to let her finish her massage first!

Looks, nothing special but OK ok. Slim body. Good to touch. Finally was rewarded to complete TL access including sucking her firm nips. 1 k in tips on my own free will left her more than happy.

Overall, Kochi seems to be catching up slowly as far as MPs are concerned.

Total damages 3. 2 k.

WIR Yes, to taste the other fishes.

HappySingh7777
09-06-19, 02:53
Some people had contacted me regarding the MP. Guys, I am willing to help but please clear your inbox.

Regards.

HS.

BaranUp
09-11-19, 12:58
Hi all,

I will be visiting Trivandrum from 15th Sept 2019 for 15 days. Looking for some action. Please inbox me some lead.

Can help you with Bangalore contacts.

Thanks.

Baranup.

Piyush87
09-18-19, 17:13
Hi,

I am visiting Kochin for a 4/5 days need a company of beautiful girl for Saturday night.

Kindly help guys with trusted numbers of girls / MP and reference.

High quality and money not a big issue.

Thanks in advance.

Hsjsnan
09-18-19, 23:40
The damage was huge in numbers, but let me give you what I got.

My damage: hmm. 10 k shopping, 4 k hotel, 6 k drinks. And a wholesome 24 hrs after that 6 scores. Oops, forgot to mention the 10.3 k jewelry diamond necklace.

YoursDeepus
09-19-19, 06:33
Awesome! How did you find her?

My damage: hmm. 10 k shopping, 4 k hotel, 6 k drinks. And a wholesome 24 hrs after that 6 scores. Oops, forgot to mention the 10.3 k jewelry diamond necklace.

YoursDeepus
09-20-19, 09:05
1 vote.

You have got some game Buddy!

Jam044
09-20-19, 09:20

My damage: hmm. 10 k shopping, 4 k hotel, 6 k drinks. And a wholesome 24 hrs after that 6 scores. Oops, forgot to mention the 10.3 k jewelry diamond necklace.Hi, temptating snap.

Can I get details.

NileshBoy
09-30-19, 15:51
Dear Brother,

I will be Travelling to Kochi in next week.

Required your help here for meeting some indi.

Please extend your help.

ChimeraAlpha
10-05-19, 07:48
Hi Good to see you back here, or was this before your "retirement announcement".

Mate, take it from me, you just can't quit, once you've played. As long as you are physically fir. Thats my view.

Anyway looks lovely am glad you seem to have had a lovely time as well.

Sravan89
10-05-19, 07:58
There are two types of people in this scene.

One, we just give them some and they won't be able to provide GFE. Though they provide GFE, it would be name sake.

In case it is true GFE kind of an experience, leaving the damages.

I would be thankful if any pointers as in how the contact is received.

I mean, I am sure the contact shall not be shared with ease, but any pointers as to how such contacts would be great.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Sravan89
10-05-19, 08:00
Looking forward to hear those experiences.

Hsjsnan
10-05-19, 14:28
There is a considerable slow down in the market, from my research. Yet the prices are not coming down. Can someone suggest a strategy to bring down the rates?

Sree8803
10-06-19, 06:42
Looking forward to hear those experiences.I am an nri used to visit Kerala once / twice a year. Unless we have some old contacts there. It will be expensive to find new ones- they are expensive. I am also trying to find some new good ones.

Request help for fellow bro's. Which is the best site to find now in Kerala. AFF, SA, LOC,. Others. ? kindly advise.

I have some good contacts in hkg / China. Anyone need help please inbox.

Crazy666
10-09-19, 10:37
Hi Seniors and regulars.

I'll be coming to Cochin for the 1st time and will be staying there for 3 nights. I will be arriving on 25th Oct.

I would really appreciate if you could please help me out with contacts and references and I'm happy to reciprocate if I can be of any help. Please PM me.

Thank you in advance.

Hsjsnan
10-14-19, 19:02
This is the story of a long wait. I got a pic of this girl a few years back, maybe she was 19 or something then. A tall, slim perfect 9/10 mallu model girl. I saw her first when she did a ramp walk in Trivandrum in a resort in Kovalam.

Boy, I wanted to have her then. Destiny, I was not that good then. Beyond my budget, less-experienced didn't know how to steer through the tides to get the WTF I wanted in my heart.

I kept on getting, her pics in my inbox, from different SP's, randomly, every year, rates were exorbitant, and I knew, it was bait, cause, she was not available that often. If you have read my previous FR's, you know the way I want it. Direct. Period, the least possible way.

Being in a semi-retired state, unless something hard triggers up your feeling, you won't get the temptation for mongering. Every pussy is a conquest for a mongerer. The satisfaction you get after planting the flag, just a few moments of happiness, just to have a hard reset for the next day, realizing, nothing has changed.

And then, that trigger happened. My ex-girlfriend, send her photo with her new boyfriend to her sister, who didn't know we had a relationship beyond friendship, was so keen to forward me that photo.

That's how I started my day, rage, pain, and a need for a quest. A day, calling it. #fked up would be better. Memories started to boil down, the good sex we had, I still could not find a girl as good as her, who can ride me on and on, without getting tired, till she cums.

I liked my ex on the fact that she has been contradictory to my philosophy of ladies' first policy. She was generous for men first, and let's do it in the second round, that I could last long when she goes for her long riding spree. Really long spree, cause she could not do it, if she cummed, and it was like 5 minutes for my tongue. And 2 min with tongue and fingers.

Thinking of another dick in my dick place, really made me sad, after seeing that photograph. Well, guess what, the mongering spirit rose again.

The first thing I did that day was calling my trusted SP, morning at 9 am, I want something for the day. Canceled everything that was on the calendar for the day.

Options, though few, flew in WhatsApp, and to my surprise, the very person I wanted to meet a few years back is on the card. I got a little suspicious of the photograph, SP was kind enough to tell her real name and where to find her on Instagram and Facebook. Had a look and her profile, and thanks, my SP did not lie to me this time.

And now the magic happened. I don't monger near my home ever, so I had already made my plans to travel to my mongering destination, Kochi. I was about to book a hotel when the SP rang me again.

"she is on the way for a photoshoot, passing through my city, perhaps, she can spend some time with you".

Now, that's what I did not ever expect in my dream. The one I seek coming to me. Wow. Just remembering the Shahruk khan dialoge in Om Shanti Om.

"[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

And it happened. I booked a local business hotel, she came, we had fun, and looking forward to meeting her again, for some real meaty FR. Turned out she is in the circle of the birds I had in the past, FR's are already here, will do some awesome 3's, maybe 5's and will drop down a post here and leave as a legend.

Normal ratings won't work here, she is a professional model, who goes to the gym every day. Ultra health cautious, guess that makes her curves smooth, and legs so strong, who didn't even let me have a smoke or a beer but compensated with an awesome BJ, followed with the best WOT ride I ever had.

I was really lucky, for the day.

Everything lasted for hardly 2 hours, but, it was worth the time.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Joe2228
10-16-19, 05:41
Met this beautiful model through a mutual friend, who was in dire need of help. Arranged a meeting over call and picked her up from a metro station in Kochi around 11 am on a Saturday. She wanted to do some shopping, which ended up in 20 k, she did pick up some nice lingerie though. We went for lunch together, and she loaded her up with some fine red wine. We booked a five-star hotel room. She gave me her ID for check-in. On the way to the hotel, she started unzipping me when I was driving and she played with my cock. A nice handjob in the middle of a traffic jam. Awesome, first time experience. Graceful enough she cleaned the mess she created with some tissue, and with a smile.

We went together to the hotel pretending to be couples, check-in was a breeze except it cost 7. 5 k. Once we got into the room, she ordered some more food and some more wine. (cost me 5 k). She did ask for chocolate condoms, which we brought on the way to the hotel.

We had some wine together, some chat, some smoke, and she dragged me to the shower. I got an awesome BJ in the shower, ya that was the second cumming in 2 hours. She was so relaxed, she knew exactly where it was going, she was in charge, I liked it. I got out of the shower, and took some red bulls. Meanwhile, she was inside the bathroom, putting on makeup and changed to the sexy black lingerie we had brought. She came out of the bathroom well dressed and sexy.

We spend some time taking photographs, she had brought along with her SLR camera, for some time I became a professional photographer. The photos turned out to be more beautiful, the hotel had nice lights in the room, and she turned out to be a completely different person in the photos. I could not believe my eyes. But it's true, made me a ton of horny. The photo session slowly turned to a kiss, and deep kiss, and a deeper one, she was well versed to use the tongue. Being a professional model, she had well taken care of her body, from her hair to her skin, to her nails, everything was perfect, not a trace of hair anywhere to be found in her skin. I went down on her, made her cum with tongue and fingers. She hammered my head with her knees when she was having her orgasm, and she laid back to the bed, calm, happy, smiling. That put a smile in my face.Wow nice review, how can I get the contact info of her, I only come to Kerala in end of December.

ChimeraAlpha
10-16-19, 11:36
That's how I started my day, rage, pain, and a need for a quest. A day, calling it. #fked up would be better. Memories started to boil down, the good sex we had, I still could not find a girl as good as her, who can ride me on and on, without getting tired, till she cums.

Thinking of another dick in my dick place, really made me sad, after seeing that photograph. Well, guess what, the mongering spirit rose again.

I know where you are coming from. Has been there many times in my life. You have a flair to write.

Tried to connect with you several times but your Inbox is always full. May be that's your way of not being bombarded with PMs. But I believe there's nothing wrong in being helpful once in a way to genuine players. But then, that's me.

Best Regards & Take Care!

DudeMi98
10-16-19, 12:05
Hello guys,

I am in Kerala for the next 10 days. 4 days in cichin and 6 days in Trivandrum.

Can you please pm some good inde / SP / MP. I would like to score couple of times during my stay in Kerala.

I can help you out with digits in Bangalore. , Hyderabad.

Thanks.

Mi.

Hsjsnan
10-17-19, 18:32
I know where you are coming from. Has been there many times in my life. You have a flair to write.

Tried to connect with you several times but your Inbox is always full. May be that's your way of not being bombarded with PMs. But I believe there's nothing wrong in being helpful once in a way to genuine players. But then, that's me.

Best Regards & Take Care!Thanks bro, for your comments, cleared inbox.

Hettyfield
10-25-19, 14:33
I'll be in tvm for a week and wanted to ask if anyone can send me reliable contacts? If you ever visit Michigan or Ohio in the US, I have some super recommendations and numbers.

Hsjsnan
10-26-19, 22:15
I'll be in tvm for a week and wanted to ask if anyone can send me reliable contacts? If you ever visit Michigan or Ohio in the US, I have some super recommendations and numbers.Good luck, with your first post.

Hsjsnan
10-29-19, 18:58
What triggers. Sex hormones in women ranked accordingly.

1. care, attention and respect, the level of care you give to the women you are meeting.

2. protective moments, the level of that you give them on occasions taking responsibility.

3. comfort, how you can manage a negative moment and make it positive for her.

4. trust factor, when women feel completely comfortable being alone with you for as may hours she likes.

5. successful with down to earth attitude, just proves, whatever kind of man you are.

6. Appearance may work with first-timers.

7. Money.

Thought the above 6 factors work perfectly for any dating kind of situation, this works exactly opposite in the mongering situation.

So.

It works 7 to 1 in case of mongering.

It works 1 to 7 in real-world, normal relationships.

Please comment.

Joe2228
10-31-19, 04:52
I'll be in tvm for a week and wanted to ask if anyone can send me reliable contacts? If you ever visit Michigan or Ohio in the US, I have some super recommendations and numbers.I am also new member to this site, but been to game 10 years. I am also trying to get my PM activated, it take time to get bitcoins available to send the money, I am also looking forward to get find info in Michigan and Kerala. Hope you have a good trip.

Joe2228
10-31-19, 05:07

1. care, attention and respect, the level of care you give to the women you are meeting.

2. protective moments, the level of that you give them on occasions taking responsibility.Hsjsnan,

I agree with you, I always take care of girls, so most of the girls give me best service, after each visit girls lives to hang out with me. I have been mongering for 10 years, it works good and you will get better service. My best destination for mongering is Colombia, Colombian girls are beautiful and friendly, if you treat them good, who you get the best service you ever had, and they will brings there girl friends to you when they come next time.

Crazy666
11-01-19, 10:06
I've stayed in Kochi for 3 nights and managed to have 3 girls.

1 girl is from North and the other 2 were local.

I'm really disappointed that none of the seniors in here helped.

I have some really good contacts in Kochi and will help those who reciprocate.

I will put some pics and FR later.

Happy mongering.

WiseHustler
11-01-19, 14:19
I've stayed in Kochi for 3 nights and managed to have 3 girls.

1 girl is from North and the other 2 were local.

I'm really disappointed that none of the seniors in here helped.

I have some really good contacts in Kochi and will help those who reciprocate.

I will put some pics and FR later.

Happy mongering.What's the damage to the pocket per girl? FFS there ain't no seniors in Kerala, like a dry state this is a dry thread. Haven't seen any quality FR in over a year here. I was in Kochi for 15 days and fucked a Thai and a transgender. In fact I took them back to the 5 star I was staying at (they also serve amazing hukka).

Coming back to the FR, are they operating independently or any SP involved? Detail the FR!

Crazy666
11-01-19, 17:29
What's the damage to the pocket per girl? FFS there ain't no seniors in Kerala, like a dry state this is a dry thread. Haven't seen any quality FR in over a year here. I was in Kochi for 15 days and fucked a Thai and a transgender. In fact I took them back to the 5 star I was staying at (they also serve amazing hukka).

Coming back to the FR, are they operating independently or any SP involved? Detail the FR!Plenty of girls in the market. I have a trusted SP with lots of contacts. I will post pic tomorrow as I'm traveling now. Dry state is an understatement. Girls I paid 4-6 k. Yes I took couple of girls to 5* hotel.

Member #4671
11-03-19, 15:53
Plenty of girls in the market. I have a trusted SP with lots of contacts. I will post pic tomorrow as I'm traveling now. Dry state is an understatement. Girls I paid 4-6 k. Yes I took couple of girls to 5* hotel.Really your post is an eye opener to explore our state's Pearl's.

Arjunksa89
11-04-19, 10:17
Hey guys,

I am mongering in Cochin and Trivandrum for few years. Mostly looking for independent girls and ladies. Its very hard to find.

Yet I just find a one which is the best I recently experienced. This a married lady with two kids. Completely going behind he hus!

About the lady is middle aged and a pure housewife. Average in beauty but in my experience those who have good sexual appetite never gone be a beautiful. What make her different from others, she is not after the money. She loves sex and passionate about it. That's a big differences. [Deleted by Admin] Be serious don't be a FK. Life is to enjoy not to fck around.

ChrisChennai
11-04-19, 12:41
I am a Senior member from Chennai forum and will be frequently visiting Kerala as a part of official visit. Looking for SP contact who deal with local malayali girls and local inde contacts in Cochin, Trivandrum and Calicut. I can speak the local language. Kindly avoid SP's who deals with contract chicks from other states. I am interested only in the local delicacy. I can reciprocate with good contacts in Chennai.

Cheers,

Chris.

Member #4671
11-05-19, 02:57
Hi brothers,

I am just moved to Mysore. I know there are so many Malayalis in the place. Before two years SP and MP were so active. But after LE action it was very difficult to find. This was according to a local guy. So friends do you know about the situation of Mysore now and also can share your experiences if possible.

Thank you.

Rohithdk
11-13-19, 16:42
Any one can give any SP from Kochi or Calicut.

Hsjsnan
11-14-19, 00:35
Any one can give any SP from Kochi or Calicut.Post your experience, and you will get responses. Or use a PM.

Joe2228
11-15-19, 06:12
24 hours, a beautiful resort, private swimming pool, and two prettiest and finest mallu beauty queens. Awesome moments spent. Could have experienced the same quality in Delhi at far less spending.How much was the damage? Can you please share the contact, thanks.

Joe2228
11-15-19, 17:21
Hi all,

I would like to request all senior member and other members to help me to give some help to get contact info of good looking and best service providing girls in Kochi. I am visiting India end of December, looking for some action in Kochi, I am also planning to travel to other state also, I appreciate if you recommend any other city for mongering also, thanks to all. Please PM me the info. I will sure update you report after my trip. If you need any help in finds girls in Mexico and Colombia I can help. I also can speak Malayalam and Hindi. I like reading the reports in here, keep up the good work.

Honeyboy100
11-21-19, 07:00
My first venture in home state. Landed in COK past midnight, after years in KSA.

Checked in at airport hotel, browsed trough loc and got a SP, which was a lady.

What sapped her, She agreed for 10 k for 2 shot after some negotiation. Shared room number and hotel details, she asked me to wait in the lobby arrived in 45 minutes, on her car alone, she was well dressed in black gown and heels with good English. She was little darker skined but with sexy face. As I have already made a booking for two went in together. Little talk to built rapo she was a medicos from a near by college. Then, we cuddled for a bit, . She was talkative We cuddled for a couple of minutes, I started foreplay. In a while, she asked about a smoke which I agreed. Stared with BJ she was very good at that. Then I put on a condom she provided. Pretty soon, I was watching her face, as I pumped in and out of her pussy. I love watching their expression at the moment of insertion. Pumped in missionary for 10 minutes, and then moved to doggy,. Finished into the cover whilst inside her. She removed the cover and slept for a while.

Second session started soon after a few smokes and a coffee (she made that for me too, kind of felt attached), stared as spooning then on the lap and latter sea-sow. It was fantastic as every moment enjoyed. She was very flexible and cooperative. We finished in WOT. She literately sucked with pussy.

Overall, it was a fantastic experience.

Damages 10 K + Room.

Have her contact, planing for a trip with her.

I don't know how to activate DM somebody please enlighten me.

Hsjsnan
11-22-19, 01:08
My first venture in home state. Landed in COK past midnight, after years in KSA.

What sapped her, She agreed for 10 k for 2 shot after some negotiation. Shared room number and hotel details, she asked me to wait in the lobby arrived in 45 minutes, on her car alone, she was well dressed in black gown and heels with good English. She was little darker skined but with sexy face. As I have already made a booking for two went in together. Little talk to built rapo she was a medicos from a near by college. Then, we cuddled for a bit, . She was talkative We cuddled for a couple of minutes, I started foreplay. In a while, she asked about a smoke which I agreed. Stared with BJ she was very good at that. Then I put on a condom she provided. Pretty soon, I was watching her face, as I pumped in and out of her pussy. I love watching their expression at the moment of insertion. Pumped in missionary for 10 minutes, and then moved to doggy,. Finished into the cover whilst inside her. She removed the cover and slept for a while.

Second session started soon after a few smokes and a coffee (she made that for me too, kind of felt attached), stared as spooning then on the lap and latter sea-sow. It was fantastic as every moment enjoyed. She was very flexible and cooperative. We finished in WOT. She literately sucked with pussy..Nice start bro. Keep posting.

Joe2228
11-22-19, 20:03

Second session started soon after a few smokes and a coffee (she made that for me too, kind of felt attached), stared as spooning then on the lap and latter sea-sow. It was fantastic as every moment enjoyed. She was very flexible and cooperative. We finished in WOT. She literately sucked with pussy..Nice report, can you able to share the contact info, Thanks buddy.

Honeyboy100
11-24-19, 06:29
Nice report, can you able to share the contact info, Thanks buddy.How to share contacts? I am little confused.

WTBoy
11-26-19, 06:39
Has anyone tried the BDSM mall in Kochi?

MM333
11-27-19, 12:07
Visiting cozy / kode next week.

I cannot see any write up on this city of Cal eye cut.

Help will be appreciated with feedback & contacts in Chennai / Pondy / Tirupur / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Vizag.

Nice start bro. Keep posting.

MM333
11-28-19, 13:21
Hi,

As a senior me, ber of Kerala you are the guy who all looks forward for help.

Awaiting reply.

M.

Visiting cozy / kode next week.

I cannot see any write up on this city of Cal eye cut.

Help will be appreciated with feedback & contacts in Chennai / Pondy / Tirupur / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Vizag.

Shinken
12-02-19, 01:59
Hello bro,

Can you please PM me her contact?

What sapped her, She agreed for 10 k for 2 shot after some negotiation. Shared room number and hotel details, she asked me to wait in the lobby arrived in 45 minutes, on her car alone, she was well dressed in black gown and heels with good English. She was little darker skined but with sexy face. As I have already made a booking for two went in together. Little talk to built rapo she was a medicos from a near by college. Then, we cuddled for a bit, . She was talkative We cuddled for a couple of minutes, I started foreplay. In a while, she asked about a smoke which I agreed. Stared with BJ she was very good at that. Then I put on a condom she provided. Pretty soon, I was watching her face, as I pumped in and out of her pussy. I love watching their expression at the moment of insertion. Pumped in missionary for 10 minutes, and then moved to doggy,. Finished into the cover whilst inside her. She removed the cover and slept for a while..

Nvmsdel
12-04-19, 18:10
Hi bro.

Nice report!

You need a subscription to be able to send and receive private messages.

Search Delhi and Bangalore forums for help regarding how to get one.

How to share contacts? I am little confused.

ChimeraAlpha
12-06-19, 12:58
Generally I agree with your comment.

But 1- 3 works in Mongering as well as top areas if you are looking to nurture a Sugar Daddy (Mongering with mutual benefits) type connection with some one you fancy.

This is my opinion in my experience as well.

It works 7 to 1 in case of mongering.

It works 1 to 7 in real-world, normal relationships.

Please comment.

Joe2228
12-06-19, 16:44
I need help in finding some SP in Kerala, can any of the senior able to help me with sharing the contact info of SP.

Thanks,

Joe.

Hi all,

I would like to request all senior member and other members to help me to give some help to get contact info of good looking and best service providing girls in Kochi. I am visiting India end of December, looking for some action in Kochi, I am also planning to travel to other state also, I appreciate if you recommend any other city for mongering also, thanks to all. Please PM me the info. I will sure update you report after my trip. If you need any help in finds girls in Mexico and Colombia I can help. I also can speak Malayalam and Hindi. I like reading the reports in here, keep up the good work.

IAndYou
12-07-19, 11:48
I need help in finding some SP in Kerala, can any of the senior able to help me with sharing the contact info of SP.

Thanks,

Joe.Please PM me for SP contacts in Kerala. I am in Cochin and fuck regularly. In return I need some leads in other areas.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

ISG Forum Subscriptions are $25.00 USD for 12 months.

There are ONLY two ways to purchase a subscription:

---------------------------------------------------

#1 With BITCOIN

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbybitcoin

#2 By CASH THROUGH the MAIL

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbycash

REGARDING PAYPAL

- I cannot accept PayPal because they'll shut us down as an "adult" website at the first complaint.

Been there, done that. No need to repeat the experiment.

Thank you for your support,

ISG Forum Admin.

ChimeraAlpha
12-07-19, 11:49
I don't know how to activate DM somebody please enlighten me.Simple. Become a paid member.

Regards.

AndrewSumuk1
12-08-19, 04:41
Great Report. Is it possible to share the contact. I don't have much contacts here in Kerala. Would be great if you can provide me some contacts.

What sapped her, She agreed for 10 k for 2 shot after some negotiation. Shared room number and hotel details, she asked me to wait in the lobby arrived in 45 minutes, on her car alone, she was well dressed in black gown and heels with good English. She was little darker skined but with sexy face. As I have already made a booking for two went in together. Little talk to built rapo she was a medicos from a near by college. Then, we cuddled for a bit, . She was talkative We cuddled for a couple of minutes, I started foreplay. In a while, she asked about a smoke which I agreed. Stared with BJ she was very good at that. Then I put on a condom she provided. Pretty soon, I was watching her face, as I pumped in and out of her pussy. I love watching their expression at the moment of insertion. Pumped in missionary for 10 minutes, and then moved to doggy,. Finished into the cover whilst inside her. She removed the cover and slept for a while..

Nvmsdel
12-09-19, 04:17
Thanks to crazy666 bro.

Got ref of his trusted sp.

SP is very cautious, did ask some questions.

Showed some photos, wanted to have a feel so went ahead.

An apartment in residential area. There were two birds, selected one and did the deed. It was ok experience. Damage 4 k.

Sp promised more variety in future.

Happy to have found that kochi is not dry afterall and it is possible to get birds similar to what you get in Bangalore or chennai without burning your pocket.

Joe2228
12-18-19, 12:59
Hi brothers,

I am coming to Kochi next week, can you guys please share some contact in Kochi. I can return the help in future. Thanks.

RedHead04
12-19-19, 18:41
Do you mind sharing SP number.

Thanks to crazy666 bro.

An apartment in residential area. There were two birds, selected one and did the deed. It was ok experience. Damage 4 k.

Happy to have found that kochi is not dry afterall and it is possible to get birds similar to what you get in Bangalore or chennai without burning your pocket.

Alshawkins
12-26-19, 17:44
I have got this lady SP Ms. P's contact through locanto about 4 months back. Met a Bengali WG girl that time which was a very experience. But, SP promised real Malayali girls next time and I have been regular touch with her since then. Unfortunately, couldn't meet any one for the past four months due to variable reasons.

Yesterday morn called her again and she gave a couple of mallu choices. Choose one and proceeded on fixed time. Was guided to an apartment near the IT area. Met Mrs. S. Looked older than the photo. But, it was a perfect GFE. No time watcher. Open to everything except Anal.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

GFE: 9/10.

WIR: SP Definitely. Girl. May be.

Trivandrum is not dry after all. If you have patience, you can find good contacts here too. Looking for some good inde contact now. Hope I get it soon.

I am OK to share the SP contact without reference to anyone. And with reference to the ones whom I already interacted with.

Alshawkins
12-26-19, 18:28
Forgot to add photo and damages were 4 K per shot + 0.5 k tips.

TruePal
12-27-19, 08:04
Clear your inbox bro. Unable to reply you.

Thanks to crazy666 bro.

MM333
01-10-20, 12:38
Kerala forum guys help requested.

Forum is to be turned to exiting interesting please.

M3.

Hi,

Awaiting reply.

M.

Sanju
01-17-20, 12:54
Hey Guys.

I am from Mumbai and will be travelling to Kochi next week for 2 days.

Was hoping to have a good time while I am there and would be obliged if any of the seniors could share the details of any reliable SP / Girls or Massage Parlours which provide extras.

Would be happy to reciprocate if you guys are visiting Mumbai and need help.

Cheers.

Sanjay.

TruePal
01-20-20, 18:53
Clear your inbox.

Hey Guys.

I am from Mumbai and will be travelling to Kochi next week for 2 days.

Was hoping to have a good time while I am there and would be obliged if any of the seniors could share the details of any reliable SP / Girls or Massage Parlours which provide extras.

Would be happy to reciprocate if you guys are visiting Mumbai and need help.

Cheers.

Sanjay.

JakesJ8418
01-27-20, 07:12
Hi,

I am visiting Kochi in Feb. And good SP or extra service massage parlour? Please help.

TharkiBoss
02-03-20, 02:29
Great to know that you had GFE. Could you please share the contact of mallu GFE lady in trivandrum.

I can reciprocate with contacts in Pune and Mumbai.

I have got this lady SP Ms. P's contact through locanto about 4 months back. Met a Bengali WG girl that time which was a very experience. But, SP promised real Malayali girls next time and I have been regular touch with her since then. Unfortunately, couldn't meet any one for the past four months due to variable reasons.

Yesterday morn called her again and she gave a couple of mallu choices. Choose one and proceeded on fixed time. Was guided to an apartment near the IT area. Met Mrs. S. Looked older than the photo. But, it was a perfect GFE. No time watcher. Open to everything except Anal.

Trivandrum is not dry after all. If you have patience, you can find good contacts here too. Looking for some good inde contact now. Hope I get it soon.

I am OK to share the SP contact without reference to anyone. And with reference to the ones whom I already interacted with..

LotOfTin
02-03-20, 12:18
There is an ayurvedic spa behind an office changing your life in whiteleaf.

Been there a couple of times.

Extras are offered but don't expect too much.

A mallu and NE therapist attended me.

NE:

Named after a British queen.

Massage: 5.

Kiisng: 8.

Body: 9.

GFE 9.

Mallu.

Names after yellow.

Massage: 8.

Xtras and GFE: 6.

BBJ was allowed.

Drkb744
02-06-20, 12:25
Hi Seniors.

I am from Bangalore and Visiting Kochi this weekend.

Can you please PM any SP s numbers who have incall services.

I had an SP number by name Ajay number ending 976 who operates behind Hotel Cochin Palace.

But looks like he has changed the Number.

Can reciprocate in Bangalore and Mumbai.

Thanks.

Drkb744
02-10-20, 15:55
Hi Seniors.

I am from Bangalore and Visiting Kochi this weekend.

Can you please PM any SP s numbers who have incall services.Thank You Nvmsdel / Hanshans1234 / HappySingh7777 for your immediate response and help during my stay in Koch.

Good to see that there are some goods members in this forum who are really serving the purpose of this website.

ChimeraAlpha
02-11-20, 09:49
Been travelling of late to Kerala on work. Been trying for opportunity in Kochi primarily and hasn't been successful as I didn't have a good contact. One of the Seniors Hsjsnan was kind enough to provide an SP Contact. The connections were made and met with a "Beautician" . I has specifically asked for a slightly older person and went with Sp recommendation based on profile pic shared (my newbie mistake 1 - didn't ask for a full length profile). While she had a super cute face rest of the body has not maintained the cuteness. So to say.

It was a all night stand. To be fair the Beautician was excellent company and kept me entertained with all sorts of gossips and news from Kochi area P4 P scene etc. Full marks to her on that count. She was really getting turned on with all attention I gave her and reciprocated well as well. Punctual and not a time watcher.

Overall compared to rest of India I have to that it was not VFM.

Provider:

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (Tiny agging though).

DATY: 6/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: Not likely. Body totally not my type.

SP.

Attitude: 10/10 (Though non mallus will / may a com issue) Professional. Delivered what I asked for.

WIR: Yes / May be.

As a rule I usually prefer Indie contacts directly as I have felt that SP & I do not communicate well often. It turned out to be the case here as well - 100% my fault though.

Best Regards & Take care.

NB: please approach Hsjsnan for contacts.

TharkiBoss
02-12-20, 08:31
Thank You Nvmsdel / Hanshans1234 / HappySingh7777 for your immediate response and help during my stay in Koch.

Good to see that there are some goods members in this forum who are really serving the purpose of this website.Hi senior,

Happy to know that you got response from other seniors in this group. Can you please share your experience (FR) here in Kochi.

AmsJounrney
02-14-20, 17:42
Hi friends,

Am a mallu working in Trivandrum but yet not able to find anyone so far. Please help me out with some contacts or profiles. I was out of action for a long time. In return I can provide you with a reference in Cochin and one or two in Bangalore. So please inbox me.

Matrix2014
02-15-20, 10:58
Tried to msg you but your inbox is full, Msg me for Contact exchange.

Hsjsnan
02-16-20, 15:29
Hi,

Awaiting reply.

M.Saw this post a little late. Anyway, the place you were trying to monger, is a tough and risky place. Besides, nothing happens there, unless you bring your own beer, people ask a lot of questions.

FJohny007
02-17-20, 05:04
Help me to decode 'office changing your life' with some pointers.

There is an ayurvedic spa behind an office changing your life in whiteleaf.

Been there a couple of times.

Extras are offered but don't expect too much.

A mallu and NE therapist attended me.

NE:

Named after a British queen.

Massage: 5..

FJohny007
02-17-20, 05:10
Got this reference and booked a slot. Reached in time. But the rooms were full waited for 45 minutes and left as I was hurry. Seems maintained well with separate rooms. The front office lady was lien with good size. Seen some therapist moving around. Missed it. Planning to plan ahead for next time. Any review?

MM333
02-17-20, 13:25
Wonderful & thanks for update.

I understand the discreet sex available & the Kerala forum & Kerala are cautious in everything being ruled by the left to disallow progress in the state.

My PM open & I am travelling to Palakkad shoranur this Thursday if you can help there.

Thanks for the reply again.

Saw this post a little late. Anyway, the place you were trying to monger, is a tough and risky place. Besides, nothing happens there, unless you bring your own beer, people ask a lot of questions.

MM333
02-18-20, 13:48
My PM active can you help with a sensuous sexy malayali female.

M3.

I understand the discreet sex available & the Kerala forum & Kerala are cautious in everything being ruled by the left to disallow progress in the state.

My PM open & I am travelling to Palakkad shoranur this Thursday if you can help there.

Veeraj26
02-22-20, 10:15
Hello brothers,

I would be in Kochi today and will be here only for about two or three days.

Would be much obliged if you could please help me out.

Thanks so much.

Insi84
02-25-20, 15:05
Any seniors who can help to get contact in Kochi? Please PM me. I will reciprocate with Bangalore contacts that I have.

MM333
02-25-20, 15:25
Hssjan & other seniors,

Visiting next week Cochin help.

M3.

Wannabe Monger
02-27-20, 13:25
Dear brethren, I'm from the Bangalore forum and in Thiruvananthapuram only today and tomorrow. I have never been with a Malayali girl and I'm dying to try. Request the kind souls here to point me to a Spa / MP with Malayali (female) therapists in and around Thiruvananthapuram. I am even willing to travel a bit for a good experience. If necessary all the way to Kochi or some place on the way. Please do not ignore this request since it has been a very long time since I got any action. I'm so desperate that if no there is no place with Malayali therapists, then even those with NE / NI would do.

Mahgup
02-28-20, 04:03

I am OK to share the SP contact without reference to anyone. And with reference to the ones whom I already interacted with.Can you give some more hints about the Locanto as which you saw there. Is the ad still active by the way? I would advice to mention the last 4 digits of the SP if possible.

Nisarth7
02-28-20, 07:38
Hi guys,

Coming to Kerala soon, would appreciate if someone could give me pointers on safe hotels in Kochi and Calicut.

Thanks.

Ravinderreddy2
03-04-20, 02:42
Hi guys I am comming to kerala today can any one help me any indies or sp leads here.

Nfornik
03-04-20, 03:59
Hi,

I am visiting Calicut. Does any one have any contact at Calicut?

MM333
03-04-20, 15:43
How to give you you have no PM.

M3.

Hi,

I am visiting Calicut. Does any one have any contact at Calicut?

AKeller
03-05-20, 04:41

M3.I thought Clt was dry. I visit there once in a while.

FunForSandy
03-05-20, 12:11
Hi guys,

I am going to be in Cochin shortly. Would like to score with a local. Can anyone please suggest an SP or spa?

If anyone needs help in Delhi or Mumbai, I will be happy to help.

Thanks and cheers.

ArisCasa
03-05-20, 17:35
Hi guys I am comming to kerala today can any one help me any indies or sp leads here.Kerala is a state. It starts from Kasargod in the north and ends in Poovar in south, a distance of about 610 KMs. Almost same as distance between Hyderabad and Vizag, or to Pune. When you ask information, be a bit more specific and smarter. Now if somebody would ask you for contacts in Telangana or Andhra, how would you answer?

HappySingh7777
03-05-20, 18:04
Hi guys,

I am going to be in Cochin shortly. Would like to score with a local. Can anyone please suggest an SP or spa?

If anyone needs help in Delhi or Mumbai, I will be happy to help.

Thanks and cheers.Message me. My pm is open.

Regards.

HS.

Suku619
03-05-20, 19:05
Brethren,

Anyone tried Mallu Cherry from MR.

Nfornik
03-07-20, 01:36
Hi,

My PM is active now. Kindly send some tips

I thought Clt was dry. I visit there once in a while..

Ravinderreddy2
03-07-20, 07:24
Kerala is a state. It starts from Kasargod in the north and ends in Poovar in south, a distance of about 610 KMs. Almost same as distance between Hyderabad and Vizag, or to Pune. When you ask information, be a bit more specific and smarter. Now if somebody would ask you for contacts in Telangana or Andhra, how would you answer?Need contacts of cochin, Alleppy, Trivandrum city places. I'll be there for 3 days here.

MohitJais
03-07-20, 10:19
Brethren,

Anyone tried Mallu Cherry from MR.Are you talking about the one who posts in Bangalore city MR also? What is the last few digits of this girl? And how much cost is she quoting for meet? Kindly clarify.

Suku619
03-08-20, 19:40
Are you talking about the one who posts in Bangalore city MR also? What is the last few digits of this girl? And how much cost is she quoting for meet? Kindly clarify.Advertisement is similar, but no contact number. This ad is posted in Kochi MR page. Client email and contact number was required to contact. That's why I thought of checking with brothers here.

DudeMi98
03-09-20, 14:54
Hello guys,

Anyone tried Achayan's escort services in Trivandrum / kochi? Listed on massage republic. Please share your experience.

Mi.

LotOfTin
03-11-20, 10:49
Help me to decode 'office changing your life' with some pointers.An Idea can change your life.

GoldInLion
03-18-20, 13:59
Hi everyone help needed.

Can you PM me the contacts from Thrissur or Cochin, I would love to try and also I can reward the best thanks.

IAndYou
03-19-20, 07:29
Hi everyone help needed.

Can you PM me the contacts from Thrissur or Cochin, I would love to try and also I can reward the best thanks.Why don't you go through Locanto where you find many SPs. Speak to them and then meet them. I have always taken their services.

GoldInLion
03-19-20, 15:13

M3.New monger digits needed can you help me please PM.

IAndYou
03-20-20, 06:44
Hello guys,

Anyone tried Achayan's escort services in Trivandrum / kochi? Listed on massage republic. Please share your experience.

Mi.I have not tried this escort. However I used to have a couple of SPs who have given me excellent birds. Being a MILF loving monger, my SP has given me at least half a dozen good Mallu MILFs, and I have really enjoyed a lot. Last time was a teacher in her 40's and had a wonderful time as she was equally hot. I got this SP from Locanto and I had taken services from another SP also a couple of times.

But the best experience was always from the street working girls whom I had picked up from various locations. They are very strong, excellent figure and good in bed provided you pay them what they ask and it is not costly at all. They ask for 700-800 for ST and 1000-1500 for full night. I have never done full night as I am not sure about safety of the lodges where they take you, but for 2-3 hours it is quite OK and I have seen many guys walking in with many working girls. The room tariff is 300 to 500.

GoldInLion
03-24-20, 18:20
I have not tried this escort. However I used to have a couple of SPs who have given me excellent birds. Being a MILF loving monger, my SP has given me at least half a dozen good Mallu MILFs, and I have really enjoyed a lot. Last time was a teacher in her 40's and had a wonderful time as she was equally hot. I got this SP from Locanto and I had taken services from another SP also a couple of times.

But the best experience was always from the street working girls whom I had picked up from various locations. They are very strong, excellent figure and good in bed provided you pay them what they ask and it is not costly at all. They ask for 700-800 for ST and 1000-1500 for full night. I have never done full night as I am not sure about safety of the lodges where they take you, but for 2-3 hours it is quite OK and I have seen many guys walking in with many working girls. The room tariff is 300 to 500.Please help with digits.

On The Wings
03-25-20, 10:24
But the best experience was always from the street working girls whom I had picked up from various locations.They ask for 700-800 for ST ...... for 2-3 hours it is quite OK and I have seen many guys walking in with many working girls. The room tariff is 300 to 500.Mind detailing the Locations for the benefit of Mongers visiting TVM and Kochi. Thanks.

Evaja
03-28-20, 15:03
I haven't been very active here, but being shut indoors gives me time (and motivation) to revisit some (mostly) positive experiences. Over the past few years, I've focused almost exclusively on married couples offering "paid" services. Initial contact has been over fb, dating apps and ads.

The first such experience in Kerala was in late 2017. Couple from Palakkad, Malayali husband, Tamil wife in their early forties. I responded to an ad they posted and after a progression of messages over the site, email and phone, a meeting was finally set up some 6 weeks after initial contact. We met in Thrissur, at a decent, but not star hotel, where we'd booked separate rooms. I went over to their room, and introductions and ice breakers ensued over coffee. They were a typical middle class couple; basic English, more comfortable with Malayalam / Tamil, bit reserved to start with. After about 30-45 minutes of general chit-chat, talk veered to more sexual topics and the wife revealed she was up for anything not "rough". We then moved to the bed, where I undressed her (sari), found her to be very clean and very wet (and proceeded to eat her out till she orgasmed rather loudly. I then undressed and she proceeded to give an enthusiastic, though not very skilled, BBJ which segued into a 69 with me on top. I was able to bring her to a climax again, followed by my unloading over her face and the towel underneath. After a breather, we got dressed and headed out to lunch.

Post lunch, we cuddled on the bed for a bit, and now more comfortable with each other, undressed each other with a lot of small talk and giggling. After some coaxing, she was persuaded to squat over my face while I ate her out. She then rolled a rubber on and rode me while I played with her clit till she came. I then pounded her in missionary till I finished. After cuddling some more, we took a shower together, got dressed, had another cup of coffee and chit-chat and I bid them good-bye.

Looks: 6/10. Typical middle aged housewife type. Pleasant faced rather than pretty. Plump, but firm body, not flabby.

Boobs: 6/10. Medium sized, not saggy, nice nipples.

DATY: 10/10. Shaved, very clean.

Attitude: 9/10. Open to most things, but a bit shy and needed to be coaxed / coached.

This couple has, unfortunately, left the scene. Their number is now assigned to someone else and I have not seen any ads from them recently. I usually do not repeat, so did not keep in touch with them.

Arjunmohan77
03-29-20, 07:21

I am OK to share the SP contact without reference to anyone. And with reference to the ones whom I already interacted with.Can you share the details as I have been searching in trivandrum and found none. Anyway thanks.

Arun28
04-05-20, 19:05
Hi,

I am new to this forum, looking for some contacts in Kochi, had some bad experience from Locanto, so please me on this.

Arun28
04-05-20, 19:41
Message me. My pm is open.

Regards.

HS.Hi,

I am new to this forum, I couldn't find the PM option anywhere, I am looking for some contacts in Kochi, can you please help me, because I had some bad experience from Locanto.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

GoldInLion
04-07-20, 18:05
Why don't you go through Locanto where you find many SPs. Speak to them and then meet them. I have always taken their services.Wellmess feat. Steven Ellis.

Sundown Help me please, will reciprocate in future.

Hsjsnan
04-16-20, 18:45
Any guess when the markets will reopen? And what do you guys think? Would there be a spike in rates or will it be going down?

NotyBoi
04-18-20, 09:56
Is the mongering scene really dull in Kerala or just highly confidential?

I have the option of moving there. Will it be useful?

Does massage parlours provide extras or is it traditional and risky?

Fathood
04-20-20, 11:00
I have not tried this escort. However I used to have a couple of SPs who have given me excellent birds. Being a MILF loving monger, my SP has given me at least half a dozen good Mallu MILFs, and I have really enjoyed a lot. Last time was a teacher in her 40's and had a wonderful time as she was equally hot. I got this SP from Locanto and I had taken services from another SP also a couple of times.

But the best experience was always from the street working girls whom I had picked up from various locations. They are very strong, excellent figure and good in bed provided you pay them what they ask and it is not costly at all. They ask for 700-800 for ST and 1000-1500 for full night. I have never done full night as I am not sure about safety of the lodges where they take you, but for 2-3 hours it is quite OK and I have seen many guys walking in with many working girls. The room tariff is 300 to 500.Hi buddy,

Can you share some pointers tk the locations you had pocked street working girls at Cochin.

During day time or evening.

Any pointers will be helpful.

IAndYou
04-21-20, 15:12
Hi buddy,

Can you share some pointers tk the locations you had pocked street working girls at Cochin.

During day time or evening.

Any pointers will be helpful.Hello bro,

Needless to mention that these will be roaming around in the evening mostly after 5 or 6 and depends on the town. You can see plenty of them around major locations and just keep walking in the town and you will hit few of them. Usually where there is a crowd, they will be soliciting customers.

NotyBoi
04-22-20, 10:43
Hello bro,

Needless to mention that these will be roaming around in the evening mostly after 5 or 6 and depends on the town. You can see plenty of them around major locations and just keep walking in the town and you will hit few of them. Usually where there is a crowd, they will be soliciting customers.Any landmarks where they frequent? Would like to try.

Hsjsnan
04-23-20, 11:38
Any landmarks where they frequent? Would like to try.Personally I won't recommend the 100 to 1000 bucks WG. The reason being, many of them have STD. Well where to spot them? Most of the time these birds can be seen between 6 pm to 10 pm near any major bus stands, and yes, this is one pattern that can be seen through out the states. Take a brisk walk around those locations, after 6 pm, these ones can be spotted easily. Maybe you can also try cheap lodges around.

Again during this lockdown season, you won't find a single one.

IndianDesire
05-02-20, 10:14
Personally I won't recommend the 100 to 1000 bucks WG. The reason being, many of them have STD. Well where to spot them? Most of the time these birds can be seen between 6 pm to 10 pm near any major bus stands, and yes, this is one pattern that can be seen through out the states. Take a brisk walk around those locations, after 6 pm, these ones can be spotted easily. Maybe you can also try cheap lodges around.

Again during this lockdown season, you won't find a single one.TVM seems to be drying up. Tried couple of SPs through LC, initial meetings were fruitful. But no regular contacts. Guess its TVM character issue.

GoldInLion
05-02-20, 11:10
Why don't you go through Locanto where you find many SPs. Speak to them and then meet them. I have always taken their services.I don't want to get ditched or fooled so expecting experience hands who can help this monger to fly with new birds, I know you can help me in this and please I will reciprocate for sure.

Hsjsnan
05-02-20, 20:28
I don't want to get ditched or fooled so expecting experience hands who can help this monger to fly with new birds, I know you can help me in this and please I will reciprocate for sure.Bro,

Keep patience, now is not a good time to do mongering. We can't barely even drive 10 km without someone asking you where you are heading.

IndianMale83
05-05-20, 10:02
Guys,

Being a Mallu myself, I'd suggest against venturing out for next 2 months. If you get diagnosed, your entire route map, travel details will be dug up. Kerala govt is pretty strict and very keen in sorting out. So, please hold your horse for 2 months than getting into trouble.

GoldInLion
05-06-20, 18:10
Bro,

Keep patience, now is not a good time to do mongering. We can't barely even drive 10 km without someone asking you where you are heading.Thanks for that humble support bro, will you help me after this ends.

Hsjsnan
05-29-20, 22:34
Hey guys,

Drinks are open now, pretty much to the normal, and from my initial research, market seem to be open.

Initial research also pointed out that, WG are refusing for NRI and Out of State, I do really appreciate their part of dealing with COVID, even when many are broke financially.

Avoid flats and personnel space, and I will advice the same, was my policy in the past and will continue the same same).

Checked with all great five star brands, many are closed and those which are open seems to pose ridiculous guarantees like medical certificates.

Some brands are open run by a clumsy bast* in middle east is open, happen to be a mallu, which I honestly regret, which is hands on gloves with LE, AVOID those properties and keep your desire and Johny safe.

Any further updates from the ground is really appreciated. Jonny wants to Rock.

Safe and cautious mongering.

Hsjsnan
06-05-20, 00:09
A tool that is not used, will turn rusty.

Hsjsnan
06-17-20, 17:17
5 Star, 4 Star, 3 Star. All have quarantined people now.

No hotel will say they have NRI or NRK staying there, so be aware of that. Almost all hotels have someone in quarantine.

Every person entering and leaving the hotel is being monitored. From self declaration forms to the recent mobile app, they do ask it all.

Safest bet now is to book two rooms and get yourself happy. And if She gets Covid, pray you don't get covid and end up with bigger embarrassment of your whole family and friends also getting quarantined and some idiot telling your family what you did.

Anyone with underlying conditions like heart, diabetic, obesity etc, stay safe and don't make johnny take you to your last ride.

Gold is getting sold at shit rate and shit is getting sold at gold rate, and everyone seems to be risky at the moment, because of the particular nature of Kerala.

Safe Mongering.

RedHead04
06-18-20, 06:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Hsjsnan
07-03-20, 01:28
Sad to report to our community, Its not at all safe in any mongering at all, in this region. I would suggest of actions better post October. Again trusted contacts are fine as long as its into your own premise. This is the only place in he planet so far where covid is in kind of control with minimal testing, that means, lot of human surveillance. Safe mongering.

SamLucky
07-09-20, 02:18
Dear mongers,

I hope you all are safe and doing great. I'm from Chennai forum, don't panic! I came here 3 months back and stayed here because of the current situation. Since I'm here, I would like to know if there is any good place for body massage with some extras in or near Palakkad. Please share some leads and I would be very thankful, my PM is active. Currently, I do not have anything to give back but if I know any good contacts I will help this community in future. Thanks in advance!

Warm regards,

Sam.

MicheleRavanan
07-15-20, 12:58
My regular SP at Kochi have a couple of options avilable. He is asking if I could reffer some friends.

As I am stuck at Bangalore for the last four months, have not met him recently.

He says only out call in non containment zones.

As this is one of my best contact, will share only with 4 people. You know how to earn it 😉.

Hsjsnan
07-20-20, 03:27
Had a very sad experience today booking a room at a hotel whose name rhymes with "earth" . Lot of moral social policing, learned that the employees of the hotels are mostly from local neighborhood, I had to cancel my appointment and leave the premise before a drama was created. Stay away from this brand.

Damage was for hotel room alone.

Coolcoolcoolok
08-02-20, 10:15
Hi guys,

As we are all stranded and going through dry period of our times. I tried cam sex with several women's from twitter and MR, but in MR I found out a profile in Kochi her name is Anuradha she provides lesbian Cam sex for 10 minutes and 15 minutes, damage is around 1.5 k and 2 k. It was a crazy experience that my fantasy came true virtually, even though I wished it was real. But it was so good I would definitely recommend to you fellow mongers. Her digits ends with #165. I hope this inform will be help to all of you.

Cake007
08-07-20, 18:19
Hi guys,

I'm new to this scene. Any advises you would like to give to a newbie and how should I get in touch with SPs or independent chicks near Ernakulam area any recommendations / suggestions?

I am requesting others to help me out.

Please share some contacts in Kochi and I will definitely help in return.

Stay safe.

Thanks!

SamLucky
08-09-20, 00:55
Hi guys,

As the massage season is going dry, thinking of trying some indies. If anyone of you knows a reliable indie who does good BBJ, please share the contact with me. I do not have anything to reciprocate to this community at the moment but if I get any good contacts I will definitely help this forum.

PM is active.

Regards,

Sam.

Everk
08-09-20, 06:51
Hello brothers,

Hope all are doing well in this pandemic. I am in Bangalore now, but native of the Queen of the Arabian sea.

Have been to the MP in Whiteleaf. Are they still on service?

There was a WG Nurse from nearby SpectacleForest once you reach the many multi car showrooms. The place am referring to is almost bang behind a certain renowned psych clinic. I don't have her number but she was a VFM at 2 k per about 3 years ago.

She is early 40's kind of MILF. Open to CBJ, no Anal.

She had gotten kind of famous and I stopped visiting her. However, she stays in the vicinity somewhere and was active on social media listings also.

I would have thought CROWnaad should have developed by now. With the influx of IT / ITes crowd from all over Kerala and beyond.

Take care everyone. Hopefully this pandemic will blow over soon and we can get back to happy peaceful mongering. Also this is a great chance to keep prices in check as the last few years have been an out of control spiral.

Cheers!

SamLucky
08-12-20, 17:08
Hi guys,

As the massage season is going dry, thinking of trying some indies. If anyone of you knows a reliable indie who does good BBJ, please share the contact with me. I do not have anything to reciprocate to this community at the moment but if I get any good contacts I will definitely help this forum.

PM is active.

Regards,

Sam.Guys,

Any leads would be really helpful. Even if there are MILFs aged 40 and above is also fine.

Regards.

Sam.

Manuravi
08-13-20, 14:03
Guys,

Any leads would be really helpful. Even if there are MILFs aged 40 and above is also fine.

Regards.

Sam.Bro, Kerala Forum is a dead one. I guess its because there is not much action happening in the state.

SamLucky
08-13-20, 21:01
Bro, Kerala Forum is a dead one. I guess its because there is not much action happening in the state.Thanks bro.

Hsjsnan
08-16-20, 16:52
But just be careful!

https://english.mathrubhumi.com/news/crime-beat/woman-arrested-for-immoral-traffic-in-shoranur-tests-covid-ve-all-10-accused-quarantined-1.4967493

EatPrayLove
08-17-20, 19:29
Had a very sad experience today booking a room at a hotel whose name rhymes with "earth" . Lot of moral social policing, learned that the employees of the hotels are mostly from local neighborhood, I had to cancel my appointment and leave the premise before a drama was created. Stay away from this brand.

Damage was for hotel room alone.Am really sorry to hear about the bad xp bro. As such we are all fucked with covid. Now we have to deal with these buggers too. Which was this hotel anyway? Does it actually rhyme with earth or end with it?

Negative007
08-23-20, 06:43
Had been to whiteleaf spa yesterday. Was my first time in Kerala It's open with 4 therapists I was told. Got Divya, Mallu, really thin girl. Namesake massage. Mechanical HJ.

2 k at counter.

WIR: not for this therapist.

DudeMi98
08-25-20, 06:55
Bro,

Can you please throw in some details on pickup places that you had experienced in ekm, tvm?

Will be back to Kerala after Onam holidays. Mostly in 2nd week of September.

Thanks.

Mi.

But the best experience was always from the street working girls whom I had picked up from various locations. They are very strong, excellent figure and good in bed provided you pay them what they ask and it is not costly at all. They ask for 700-800 for ST and 1000-1500 for full night. I have never done full night as I am not sure about safety of the lodges where they take you, but for 2-3 hours it is quite OK and I have seen many guys walking in with many working girls. The room tariff is 300 to 500.

Zam007
09-03-20, 10:25
Hello everyone. I visit Kochi frequently and I had always been lucky to have had a partner. Recently I completed the mandatory quarantine because reached Kochi from another state, I am kinda stressed and I need a good massage. I am not looking for a full service but, I would like to get a really good massage from someone who can also pay some extra attention. I am looking for a classy and clean place.

Unfortunately, I do not have much to exchange info about any contacts as I do not have any such contacts. Some of the guys in Bangalore forum had given me the names of a few parlors a couple of years back and that's it.

I would be thrilled if someone could PM the details of any good massage parlours.

Thank you.

Britney789
09-05-20, 09:23
Does any one able to support with mongering experience in Bahrain? PM is also fine.

Thanks in advance.

DudeMi98
09-06-20, 03:04
Hello guys,

I will be in trivandrum from Sept 13 to 19. It would be great if anyone can share and help me out with SP & inde digits and reference. Not sure if MPs are open. Can help you out with digits in Bangalore, Hyderabad.

Thanks,

Mi.

Negative007
09-16-20, 04:45
Tried the same spa again with a different therapist. Anu. Great attitude. But the strokes were too fast for me. I prefer a soft slow massage. HJ + touching above the dress.

Damages 2 k + 0.5 k.

WIR: no for this therapist.

SamLucky
09-23-20, 22:34
Hi guys,

I hope you all are doing well and staying safe. I'm visiting Kochi next week for work and I would like to explore massage parlors or good reliable indies (MILF preferred). Tried searching Loc and MR but I feel all the ads look the same and I'm not getting any confidence to try them out. I'm reaching out to you folks for some help, it would be really great if anyone of you can ping me in person and share some good contacts.

I'm looking for someone who can give me a good BBJ. I would also like to know the normal cost for massages and indies, I don't want to hike the prices.

Regards.

Sam.

SamLucky
09-27-20, 11:57
Hi guys,

I was going through a few ads in MR and there is one ad by a provider named Uma Menon. There are no reviews and there is no contact number available. We can just send an email to her from MR web page directly. Has anyone tried her? Please PM me if any one of you has tasted her.

Allen1
09-30-20, 08:05
She's not responding now or available it seems due to current scenario. Please update here bro if you hear from her.

Hi guys,

I was going through a few ads in MR and there is one ad by a provider named Uma Menon. There are no reviews and there is no contact number available. We can just send an email to her from MR web page directly. Has anyone tried her? Please PM me if any one of you has tasted her.

SamLucky
10-01-20, 22:53
She's not responding now or available it seems due to current scenario. Please update here bro if you hear from her.I guess she is not offering services anymore. I will keep you posted if she responds.

Allen1
10-02-20, 05:17
Maybe it's due covid. Her place is near wakanda.

Where covid cases are high in number and LE patrolling is strict.

I guess she is not offering services anymore. I will keep you posted if she responds.

Ironmann
10-02-20, 22:02
I guess she is not offering services anymore. I will keep you posted if she responds.I pinged her as well a while back. She hasn't responded yet. Will update here if she does.

Ironmann
10-03-20, 07:53
There is a MP in milk rice circle offering FS for 5 k on loc. Anyone has any experience here?

Philly To Lick
10-13-20, 19:38
New here. Any advice on spas in TVM.

Two weeks back tried 'Samudra' spa at 4 tun hotel.

No special services now though pretty Sikkim therapist told previously it was better.

Any other options?

Hamonger
10-15-20, 05:39
I was thinking of trying the same this week, sad to hear that extras not available.

Tried a couple of hotels yesterday, but they all said the spa is closed till further notice. Havel $% spa is closed.

I will try a few this week and update if lucky anywhere.

New here. Any advice on spas in TVM.

Two weeks back tried 'Samudra' spa at 4 tun hotel.

No special services now though pretty Sikkim therapist told previously it was better.

Any other options?

RockBufster
10-17-20, 08:28
Hi guys,

Have seen a lot of spas in kochi kn locanto. Most ask to come to palarivattom. Just wanted to know if they were genuine or fake. Also, was in touch with a girl called Shruti on locanto. She kept asking many questions and decided not to continue as my mongering no s an international no. She asked for the live location, but was still not satisfied. Any one tried her or contacted her? Would like some tips from seniors in this forum. Thank you.

CatLoving
10-17-20, 12:01
Request to share any inde profile contact in kochi. Pm is open. New to this forum. Been active in Kolkata forum. Will reciprocate in kolkata.

Liincub9999
10-29-20, 07:29
Looking for someone 35 plus educated in Kochi. Discreet.

CrazyGuyKK
10-30-20, 05:26
Just curious to know anyone having luck with apps like Tinder in and around trivandrum. Lot of profiles are there. Any one came across great fun?

CatLoving
11-08-20, 04:43
Anyone has taken service from this SP number ending with 150? Asking rate & profiles are too good to believe! Any fellow monger taken service in & around Kochi, kindly share FR.

DudeMi98
11-13-20, 06:31
Hello all,

I am in Trivandrum for 2 weeks. Landed on 10th Nov. And will be here till 25 or 27 Nov. It would be great if anyone can share and help me out with SP & inde digits and reference. Are spas open in Trivandrum now? Any leads on sure shot Spas?? Guys, I can reciprocate digits in Bangalore, Hyderabad.

Thanks,

Mi.

DudeMi98
11-15-20, 15:57
Hello guys,

I am in trivandrum now.

I can see a profile in Massage Repub kanishka at varkala- few kms away from tvm city. Anybody tried? Is it genuine?

Lot of numbers can be seen at locanto trivandrum. But I don't have guts to call them as I am not very comfortable with the local language & don't know in-out of trivandrum. My experience in Hyderabad, bglr says most of locanto are scams / fakes / over priced. If anyone has had some good experience in locanto, please share.

Thanks,

Mi.

SwagDaddy
11-22-20, 04:15
I would give it a pass if I were you.

The situation in Trivandrum is not condusive to mongering, especially with elections going on.

Hello guys,

I am in trivandrum now.

I can see a profile in Massage Repub kanishka at varkala- few kms away from tvm city. Anybody tried? Is it genuine?

Lot of numbers can be seen at locanto trivandrum. But I don't have guts to call them as I am not very comfortable with the local language & don't know in-out of trivandrum. My experience in Hyderabad, bglr says most of locanto are scams / fakes / over priced. If anyone has had some good experience in locanto, please share.

Thanks,

Mi.

Hamonger
11-22-20, 17:18
Pinged Kanishka. Never responded at least to me. Doesn't seem genuine. Everyone on Skokka and locanto starts with advance requirement, which I would never ever pay.

Finally found a spa after a lot of visits where the manager has assured services. Will visit this week and share the experience. If it works, happy to share details with members who have any solid connects in Trv.

Hello guys,

I am in trivandrum now.

Thanks,

Mi.

MicheleRavanan
11-25-20, 08:52
So to check how the stuff works online I pinged a 25-30 contacts from net in various cities of Kerala. Fake all of them are fake.

A contact name starting with A cleverly tried to trick me with a lot of false positives but I said I have hands 😁.

No more searching here, if necessery will ping the only contact. Will not be regular as its too pricy.

Will be heading back to blore very soon. Also have plans to visit Dubai very soon.

Enjoy the day friends.

HardDick9
11-25-20, 15:03
Yes, I also tried many ads from Locanto. I was really surprised to see so many open ads for Massage in Kochi as it is always under scanner. Most of them asked me to go near Palarivattom and call them. Charges quoted was from 1500 to 2000 per one hour nd they all highlighted " very co-operative girls".

Can anyone give a lead so that I can explore. One lady said she has a 26 year old girl for FS and asking rate was 3K for 1 hour and 5K for 2 hours. Really confused what to do, where as Johnny is demanding to try and see.

Hi guys,

Have seen a lot of spas in kochi kn locanto. Most ask to come to palarivattom. Just wanted to know if they were genuine or fake. Also, was in touch with a girl called Shruti on locanto. She kept asking many questions and decided not to continue as my mongering no s an international no. She asked for the live location, but was still not satisfied. Any one tried her or contacted her? Would like some tips from seniors in this forum. Thank you.

Alshawkins
11-28-20, 04:58
Hi,

Any review / feedback for the attached profile? Shared by a trusted SP at TVM. She is supposed to be an Airhostess who is not working currently due to slow down. However, quoting on higher side. 10K + accommodation. Usually this SP quotes in the range of 4 to 6 K with accomodation. So, little reluctant to spend huge bucks. But, mongering an airhostess is always a dream.

So, if anyone have tried her, give feedback.

Raga4512
11-29-20, 06:11
Hi,

Any review / feedback for the attached profile? Shared by a trusted SP at TVM. She is supposed to be an Airhostess who is not working currently due to slow down. However, quoting on higher side. 10K + accommodation. Usually this SP quotes in the range of 4 to 6 K with accomodation. So, little reluctant to spend huge bucks. But, mongering an airhostess is always a dream.

So, if anyone have tried her, give feedback.Unless you share the last digits we won't be able to tell if the SP is genuine guy or not.

Raga4512
11-29-20, 06:18
Hi fellow mongers,

This is an enquiry about new MR profile in Kochi "nri couple". Have anyone of you tried this profile? They are quoting 9 k for short amd 17k for night amd 2.5k for 15 minutes cam.

If anyone tried them please put a FR here.

Thank you.

Alshawkins
11-29-20, 17:48
Hi,

SP is trusted contact only. Used her service about 10 times in the past. She Ms. P number ending 808. I want reviews about the girl of anyone tried her before.

Thanks.

Unless you share the last digits we won't be able to tell if the SP is genuine guy or not.

Raga4512
11-30-20, 09:16
Hi,

SP is trusted contact only. Used her service about 10 times in the past. She Ms. P number ending 808. I want reviews about the girl of anyone tried her before.

Thanks.No I haven't tried her bro.

BulletVictor
11-30-20, 18:41
Do some one has to book in advance? Or just visit the place. Any other place with good massage and fun?

Tried the same spa again with a different therapist. Anu. Great attitude. But the strokes were too fast for me. I prefer a soft slow massage. HJ + touching above the dress.

Damages 2 k + 0.5 k.

Godfather2018
12-01-20, 17:36
Just curious to know anyone having luck with apps like Tinder in and around trivandrum. Lot of profiles are there. Any one came across great fun?Tinder is waste of time bro. Girls look for only likes and nobody responds. Better check in SA or locanto. SA needs subscription.

Godfather2018
12-01-20, 18:15
Hi,

So, if anyone have tried her, give feedback.Bro,

When you get a dream girl its better to take it and enjoy without second thoughts. So enjoy and post the FR bro.

SwagDaddy
12-03-20, 02:42
Tinder is waste of time bro. Girls look for only likes and nobody responds. Better check in SA or locanto. SA needs subscription.Any valid stuff in lock to now. Most of the contacts seem fake in Tvm and Kochi.

BulletVictor
12-03-20, 18:12
Tried the spa.

The place is OK. Do not expect a Thai massage places.

Massage is below average.

HJ + Touch on top of the dress.

Damage: 2K + 0.5.

Choose 30 mins - 1K.

No hot water. Below average shower room.

Last time I was in a Thai spa in blr. Similar price range, but better service.

Damages 2 k + 0.5 k.

Negative007
12-07-20, 18:08
Yes bro. The scene in Bangalore is completely different. Lots of options at different price points and quality. I tried Kochi when I was stuck at lockdown time. Now back at Bangalore.

Cheers.

Tried the spa.

The place is OK. Do not expect a Thai massage places.

Massage is below average.

HJ + Touch on top of the dress.

Damage: 2K + 0.5.

Choose 30 mins - 1K.

No hot water. Below average shower room.

Last time I was in a Thai spa in blr. Similar price range, but better service.

Atforty
12-08-20, 14:09

Damages 2 k + 0.5 k.

WIR: no for this therapist.Hello,

Thanks for your FR. Kerala is usually a very conservative place, and you have posted a great FR. I tried Locanto and saw few posts regarding massage. I contacted a couple for them and was informed B2B for 4.5 k and normal massage with happy ending for 2 k. Never tried so far and am quite tempted to try. Could you please give little more details.

Alshawkins
12-08-20, 16:40
Yes bro, I have done that. Thanks Will try to write FR today itself.

Bro,

When you get a dream girl its better to take it and enjoy without second thoughts. So enjoy and post the FR bro.

Alshawkins
12-08-20, 17:01
After some thinking, took the plunge and tried her sometime last week. She was 90% matching the photos and looked nice. Good shape, hand full of boobs, just the way I like. And an good Ass. Downside was No GFE or DFK. I was also not keen on DFK due to COVID threat. Started with sucking her boobs, then fingered her for quite sometime. Then, BBJ. Rolled on the cover, CBJ for sometime. Started with missionary and ended with doggy with a couple of light spanking her jiggly ass.

She moaned nicely, sounded genuine. But, as said earlier no GFE. She didn't initiate anything. She didn't say no also to anything other than DFK.

Talked with her for 10 minutes after the deed. It turned out she was a ground force worker with Indigo at Chennai, who is currently not working. Showed, some photos in Indigo uniform. Seeing that, turned me on again. But, the deal was only for one shot.

I didn't ask for direct contact as the GFE was missing. No plans to repeat her.

Damages - 10 k + 1 K for accommodation + 0.5 k tips.

I know I have almost paid double. But, no regrets.

Next in wish list is one proper Malayali college girl with long hair Hope I get to try that soon.

Hi,

So, if anyone have tried her, give feedback.

Jonnydoe102
12-09-20, 11:32
I'm visiting Kochi in a few days, does anyone have any reputable and trustworthy contacts in Kochi. Please PM me the details, and pointers. I have references and other active forum accounts I can share.

BulletVictor
12-09-20, 19:52
Have you tried anything? If so, please share your review.

Yes, I also tried many ads from Locanto. I was really surprised to see so many open ads for Massage in Kochi as it is always under scanner. Most of them asked me to go near Palarivattom and call them. Charges quoted was from 1500 to 2000 per one hour nd they all highlighted " very co-operative girls".

Can anyone give a lead so that I can explore. One lady said she has a 26 year old girl for FS and asking rate was 3K for 1 hour and 5K for 2 hours. Really confused what to do, where as Johnny is demanding to try and see.

CrazyGuyKK
12-10-20, 02:33
Tinder is waste of time bro. Girls look for only likes and nobody responds. Better check in SA or locanto. SA needs subscription.Thank you for response. But locanto, now a days filled with scamsters. Took SA subscription once. I felt it's too pricy and hit & miss. Still hoping for better hunt. Anyway thank you for your response. Keep the hunt.

Jacky22
12-10-20, 09:40
Go to any 2-3* hotel bar. Plenty to choose from.

Does any one able to support with mongering experience in Bahrain? PM is also fine.

Thanks in advance.

BulletVictor
12-10-20, 18:46
Have you tried the place, bro? If so, is it recommended?

Got this reference and booked a slot. Reached in time. But the rooms were full waited for 45 minutes and left as I was hurry. Seems maintained well with separate rooms. The front office lady was lien with good size. Seen some therapist moving around. Missed it. Planning to plan ahead for next time. Any review?

Hamonger
12-15-20, 18:45
After trial and error with 30+ fake numbers on locanto, finally managed to get a few genuine numbers. Thanks a lot Dudemi98 and Alshawkins for helping out. Happy to share with someone who can reciprocate in Trivandrum as I haven't gotten any help from others despite asking many members multiple times.

SP1: Has a couple of flats around Trivandrum. Selection of 3-4 girls. This is the same SP that provided Airhostess to Alshawkins.

I tried an Aunty types with her. Not good looking. Decent assets. Very cooperative. Gave a long DFK followed by 5 minutes of BBJ. No objections to deep throating, was looking to please. Damage 4 K. WIR. Not for this aunty, but will try out other girls in the stable.

SP2: Has a place in Central Trivandrum. Gets talent from outside Kerala, hence has availability 1-2 days in a week. But talent is always very good quality and cooperative. Rates between 6 k - 10 K.

Tried a MBA college girl from Bangalore. Good looking, slight tummy but great pair of tits. Enjoyed the overall act and got into it after 10 minutes of foreplay. Overall great. WIR. Definitely for other talent as she went back the next day.

SP3: Central Trivandrum. Says has a lot of talent but till date has shown only housewives. Tried one. Decent looking, cooperative and she enjoyed the overall experience. Not a time watcher. Downside is that he wants even 8 K for housewives which is on the higher side.

BulletVictor
12-19-20, 19:13
You can find the hints of the MP few pages back. It is behind the famous showroom in white leaf. PM me.

Hello,

Thanks for your FR. Kerala is usually a very conservative place, and you have posted a great FR. I tried Locanto and saw few posts regarding massage. I contacted a couple for them and was informed B2B for 4.5 k and normal massage with happy ending for 2 k. Never tried so far and am quite tempted to try. Could you please give little more details.

HardBuddy
12-23-20, 05:01
Folks in Kochi. With covid around, any idea how the hotel situation in Kochi is like? Is contact tracing etc. Still an issue?

I am visiting Kochi next week and has a bird willing to spend the night. But not sure if I should do it given that there could be extra eyeballs tracking people at this time. Any recommendation?

BulletVictor
12-23-20, 14:39
Not much of a contact tracing now a days bro. In fact one of a neighbor got covid. He was just advised to home quarantine for 7 days and there is just only few phone calls from the officials. Share your FR later.

Folks in Kochi. With covid around, any idea how the hotel situation in Kochi is like? Is contact tracing etc. Still an issue?

I am visiting Kochi next week and has a bird willing to spend the night. But not sure if I should do it given that there could be extra eyeballs tracking people at this time. Any recommendation?

Gokkun Lover
12-24-20, 08:54
This MBA girl from Bangalore, is she a mallu?

After trial and error with 30+ fake numbers on locanto, finally managed to get a few genuine numbers. Thanks a lot Dudemi98 and Alshawkins for helping out. Happy to share with someone who can reciprocate in Trivandrum as I haven't gotten any help from others despite asking many members multiple times.

SP1: Has a couple of flats around Trivandrum. Selection of 3-4 girls. This is the same SP that provided Airhostess to Alshawkins.

I tried an Aunty types with her. Not good looking. Decent assets. Very cooperative. Gave a long DFK followed by 5 minutes of BBJ. No objections to deep throating, was looking to please. Damage 4 K. WIR. Not for this aunty, but will try out other girls in the stable.

SP2: Has a place in Central Trivandrum. Gets talent from outside Kerala, hence has availability 1-2 days in a week. But talent is always very good quality and cooperative. Rates between 6 k - 10 K..

Hamonger
12-25-20, 07:11
Chanced upon this spa in the Pettah area. Extremely small nondescript place, easy to miss. Looked at the place and felt extras were to be had, maybe previous mongering experience speaking. Spoke to the owner (I speak the local dialect with a heavy accent) who realized I was not a local and immediately offered massage with extras.

It was evening hence only one lady available, he asked me to come earlier in the day to get access to better looking masseuse. She was nothing to look at, but service was good.

She latched the room and immediately disrobed. I lay down and there was a perfunctory 5 minutes of massage with oil, followed by an extremely detailed bum massage with lots of milking. Without even asking, she gave me a great rim job.

Turned over, she took me in her mouth and gave a 5 min long non stop BJ. Came in her mouth, and she took it all like a champion. Can't rate looks, but service was 10/10. Never in my life have I had a rimjob+BJ+CIM for a 500 tip.

Damages - 3 K at counter plus 500 tip inside.

Will provide contact to whoever wants after taking permission from the spa owner. I know folks in this forum don't respond / help much, but I am happy to share whatever little I have as otherwise the forum won't remain useful.

Wannabe Monger
12-26-20, 09:27
Hello everyone!

I'm from the Bangalore Forum and in Kochi for a few days. Can anyone please PM names and details of good Spas / MPs with he / extras? Life is pretty depressing at this point and I desperately want a release (pun unintended).

ChimeraAlpha
12-28-20, 15:31

Damage was for hotel room alone.These guys are known for this. Even with their 1st hotel in Island this has been happening. Best avoided.

Regards and take care.

Foreign Indian
12-29-20, 11:32
Hi,

Can you please share the location and name of the spa. Any contact details?

QUOTE=Hamonger;2515076]Chanced upon this spa in the Pettah area. Extremely small nondescript place, easy to miss. Looked at the place and felt extras were to be had, maybe previous mongering experience speaking. Spoke to the owner (I speak the local dialect with a heavy accent) who realized I was not a local and immediately offered massage with extras.

It was evening hence only one lady available, he asked me to come earlier in the day to get access to better looking masseuse. She was nothing to look at, but service was good.

Hamonger
12-30-20, 05:13
Sent you details on PM.

Hi,

Can you please share the location and name of the spa. Any contact details?

QUOTE=Hamonger;2515076]Chanced upon this spa in the Pettah area. Extremely small nondescript place, easy to miss. Looked at the place and felt extras were to be had, maybe previous mongering experience speaking. Spoke to the owner (I speak the local dialect with a heavy accent) who realized I was not a local and immediately offered massage with extras.

Nisarth7
12-31-20, 05:28
After being deprived of action for 9 months, I decided to check locanto for the cure.

Found a profile in "Couple looking for men" section. They were a Muslim couple (lady aged 28), in the place where Vasco the Gama arrived. Their replies were very late. But seemed genuine. They quoted 8 k for 3-4 hours and finally settled for 6 k. I was sent a location and had to wait for the husband to come and pick me up (they do this to make sure they're not meeting someone they know personally). Normal 2 storied house in a nice area. Lookwise she looked like mid 30's, but cute, dusky and bit chubby (not fat) in the churidhar she wore. She invited me upstairs while husband watched tv downstairs. We went to a bedroom, sat and exchanged pleasantries for 5 minutes. She said they started this 2 months back due to corona, her husband lost job in Saudi etc. She then put her hand my thighs while talking and started caressing it and I sat closer to her. Then I went for DFK which initially for the 5 secs, terrible, but gradually she got to it and damn she knows how to kiss like a pro. While kissing I put hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy very slowly over her dress. She was wet within 10 minutes. Then I removed my jeans and took Johnny out. Unfortunately, she only does CBJ, and it was just okay, nothing great and not bad either. Then I removed her panties and did 69 where was moaning a bit too loudly and slightly bitted johnny out of excitement (she later then said, her husband doesn't like doing DATY, so never got one before). Then it was time to dig deep. Turned her into missionary position and started humping. It was a bit loose (emphasis on the "bit") but then again felt very good. We both came after 20 minutes of missionary and doggy. Talked again for 30 minutes on personal details (I lied everything). After 30 minutes I asked if she can do BBBJ, she politely refused. I Didn't push her. I asked her for a sloppy handjob to start session 2, she did well, considering I had to instruct her. Then got into WOT and finished at that.

Looks - 6.5 (Typical Muslim).

Attitude- 10 (very nice and pleasing).

Boobs - 7 (good boobs, well rounded, size of a big grapefruit).

Ass - 7 (again, Like boobs, well rounded).

WIR. Yes!

Hamonger
12-31-20, 05:30
Guys,

Can someone recommend a 2 or 3 star hotel which is safe for mongers. Need for 2-3 hours in the day time, mid-tier budget is fine.

I met a pretty divorced Kerala lady (age around 30 ish) on Tinder and we met last week for a great session. Now have managed to get her to agree to a threesome with her and her sister in law. But I need a safe hotel where I can take both of them. Given what I have heard about hotels in Kerala, worried about booking a place that is not friendly.

Please let me know your recommendations from previous experience. Will post FR, number to be shared only if she agrees. Thanks.

SkinDoctor
12-31-20, 08:25
Can someone be kind enough to share some genuine & trusted SP / Indie contacts in Trivandrum? Thanks in advance.

SkinDoctor
01-01-21, 02:58
Guys,

Can someone recommend a 2 or 3 star hotel which is safe for mongers. Need for 2-3 hours in the day time, mid-tier budget is fine.

I met a pretty divorced Kerala lady (age around 30 ish) on Tinder and we met last week for a great session. Now have managed to get her to agree to a threesome with her and her sister in law. But I need a safe hotel where I can take both of them. Given what I have heard about hotels in Kerala, worried about booking a place that is not friendly.

Please let me know your recommendations from previous experience. Will post FR, number to be shared only if she agrees. Thanks.Sent a message. I hope it helped.

TharkiBoss
01-01-21, 05:52
WOW, you lucky guy.

This is one of my biggest fantasy, to have a threesome with regular (non-professional) ladies.

I don't know if there is any hotel which is bird friendly here, but you can search for 2-3 star near railway station and carry some small luggage with the ladies to show hotel staff that you are travelling and are in transit, booking the hotel room to get fresh. Just an idea to try, it may work if the ladies are not sex workers (as hotel staff usually identify sex workers ladies pretty quick).

Enjoy and don't forget to share FR Buddy.

Cheers!!

Tharki.

Guys,

Please let me know your recommendations from previous experience. Will post FR, number to be shared only if she agrees. Thanks.

Rajaa
01-01-21, 06:50
Guys,

Please let me know your recommendations from previous experience. Will post FR, number to be shared only if she agrees. Thanks.Best option is interconnecting rooms. Ping me on PM. I can give some nice hotel suggestions.

DavidLuke
01-01-21, 10:36
WOW, you lucky guy.

This is one of my biggest fantasy, to have a threesome with regular (non-professional) ladies.

I don't know if there is any hotel which is bird friendly here, but you can search for 2-3 star near railway station and carry some small luggage with the ladies to show hotel staff that you are travelling and are in transit, booking the hotel room to get fresh. Just an idea to try, it may work if the ladies are not sex workers (as hotel staff usually identify sex workers ladies pretty quick).

Enjoy and don't forget to share FR Buddy.

Cheers!!

Tharki.One famous hotel is Der near railway station. You can have threesome or even foursome as they runs famous restaurant on first floor.

Allen1
01-01-21, 14:13
First of all appreciate your willingness to share. Could you share the spa details with me.

Sent you details on PM.

Allen1
01-01-21, 17:22
Bro, does her number ends with 388. Please let me know.

After being deprived of action for 9 months, I decided to check locanto for the cure.

Found a profile in "Couple looking for men" section. They were a Muslim couple (lady aged 28), in the place where Vasco the Gama arrived. Their replies were very late. But seemed genuine. They quoted 8 k for 3-4 hours and finally settled for 6 k. I was sent a location and had to wait for the husband to come and pick me up (they do this to make sure they're not meeting someone they know personally). Normal 2 storied house in a nice area. Lookwise she looked like mid 30's, but cute, dusky and bit chubby (not fat) in the churidhar she wore. She invited me upstairs while husband watched tv downstairs. We went to a bedroom, sat and exchanged pleasantries for 5 minutes. She said they started this 2 months back due to corona, her husband lost job in Saudi etc. She then put her hand my thighs while talking and started caressing it and I sat closer to her. Then I went for DFK which initially for the 5 secs, terrible, but gradually she got to it and damn she knows how to kiss like a pro. While kissing I put hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy very slowly over her dress. She was wet within 10 minutes. Then I removed my jeans and took Johnny out. Unfortunately, she only does CBJ, and it was just okay, nothing great and not bad either. Then I removed her panties and did 69 where was moaning a bit too loudly and slightly bitted johnny out of excitement (she later then said, her husband doesn't like doing DATY, so never got one before). Then it was time to dig deep. Turned her into missionary position and started humping. It was a bit loose (emphasis on the "bit") but then again felt very good. We both came after 20 minutes of missionary and doggy. Talked again for 30 minutes on personal details (I lied everything). After 30 minutes I asked if she can do BBBJ, she politely refused. I Didn't push her. I asked her for a sloppy handjob to start session 2, she did well, considering I had to instruct her. Then got into WOT and finished at that.

Hamonger
01-01-21, 20:22
A few bros wrote asking for help on how to find girls on Tinder. I am no expert, but have used Tinder in most Asian countries and it kind of always works.

Word of caution: Kerala is super hard and needs a lot of work. So avoid if you don't want to put in the hours. Second, Tinder dating is expensive, it will not come cheap.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Write a nice introduction, respectful but also hinting that you are well heeled and willing to show a girl good time. I run a decent size IT company, so I use the Owner title explicitly.

3. Post a few pictures that again show your affluence and taste. Mine has pictures of playing golf, Maldives beaches, and a couple of photos with celebrities. All profile photos, I don't show my clear face anywhere for privacy reasons.

4. Don't go for the prettiest or the most popular girls on Tinder. You won't get the 24-25 year olds unless you look like Adonis (I don't). I try and find girls / women who would be more agreeable to a short term relationship and quick fun.

5. Once matched, start the conversation with a few compliments. Don't hesitate to say she looks pretty, but don't start by saying she looks bangable either. I think this comes with experience only, first few times will be difficult but then you get the hang of it.

6. Ask her out to somewhere expensive and exclusive, something like Villa Maya in Tvm.

7. This is very important, once you meet her don't be too respectful either. Make sure you let her know that you have intentions and not looking for platonic shit. Hold her hands, touch her elbow etc and see if she responds to physical contact. Don't put them on a pedestal. If it doesn't work just move on.

8. Swipe right like crazy keeping point 4 in mind. This is a game of chance only, so try as much as you can.

9. Use instagram apart from Tinder. It is a good source as well.

Again, as I said earlier, I have found things here to be quite difficult. In Ho Chi Minh City or Bali you can get laid with like 2-3 hours of effort. Here its taking forever but finally I have a few conversations going. Hope this has been helpful, if not please forgive.

Nisarth7
01-02-21, 07:57
Bro, does her number ends with 388. Please let me know.No, their number ends with 427 and I think they deleted their ad, can't find it when I went to look for it. Sorry brother.

And the 388 you mentioned, I've come across that profile (not yet contacted). Seems genuine-ish. Please post a FR if you contact or meet her.

Cheers,

Allen1
01-03-21, 15:56
Bro,

I did contact her, her charges are 5 I for about 1-2 hrs plus room rate of 1.5 k for non ac. For ac its 2 k.

No, their number ends with 427 and I think they deleted their ad, can't find it when I went to look for it. Sorry brother.

And the 388 you mentioned, I've come across that profile (not yet contacted). Seems genuine-ish. Please post a FR if you contact or meet her.

Cheers,

Ajayaju
01-03-21, 18:14
Hi bros,

Is there any decent spas with extras available in trivandrum. I will here tomorrow for one day.

Can help with Bangalore spas and contact.

Aj.

BulletVictor
01-04-21, 19:11
Hi bro,

Good Info to start. Thank you for sharing.

A few bros wrote asking for help on how to find girls on Tinder. I am no expert, but have used Tinder in most Asian countries and it kind of always works.

Word of caution: Kerala is super hard and needs a lot of work. So avoid if you don't want to put in the hours. Second, Tinder dating is expensive, it will not come cheap.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Write a nice introduction, respectful but also hinting that you are well heeled and willing to show a girl good time. I run a decent size IT company, so I use the Owner title explicitly.

Again, as I said earlier, I have found things here to be quite difficult. In Ho Chi Minh City or Bali you can get laid with like 2-3 hours of effort. Here its taking forever but finally I have a few conversations going. Hope this has been helpful, if not please forgive.

PolyOrchid
01-05-21, 05:00
I'm curious how you find girls on Instagram, mate. Thanks.

1. Buy a subscription.

3. Post a few pictures that again show your affluence and taste. Mine has pictures of playing golf, Maldives beaches, and a couple of photos with celebrities. All profile photos, I don't show my clear face anywhere for privacy reasons.

4. Don't go for the prettiest or the most popular girls on Tinder. You won't get the 24-25 year olds unless you look like Adonis (I don't). I try and find girls / women who would be more agreeable to a short term relationship and quick fun..

DudeMi98
01-05-21, 10:13
Thanks negative 007, Bulletvictor bros for the white leaf spa coordinates at vytilla. They have 1 more branch opposite Oberon mall, near anjum temple.

I opted for 1 HR package. They were asking for 2.5 k, but later agreed for 2 k.

The guy at the counter was trying to sell butterfly /4 hands msg for 3.5 k, but I didn't go for it.

Only 1 SI aunty was available. Had no other option. Msg was namesake. Finished with HJ, BBJ, rimming. She promised more fun at next visit.

Took bath after msg and left.

Looks: 2.

Extras, Attitude: 9.

Body: 7.

Will repeat with another therapist.

Damage: 2000 + 700 tip.

I was also told that some Vega spa which provided FS- nearby vytilla. Edapally was raided before corporation elections 2 weeks back. Any idea / info about this spa?

Mi.

Hilltop Jose
01-06-21, 11:24
Very few spas. Most of them are in hotels. Any help is appreciated.

BulletVictor
01-09-21, 19:33
Glad to help. Any luck with the some Vega spa?

Thanks negative 007, Bulletvictor bros for the white leaf spa coordinates at vytilla. They have 1 more branch opposite Oberon mall, near anjum temple.

I was also told that some Vega spa which provided FS- nearby vytilla. Edapally was raided before corporation elections 2 weeks back. Any idea / info about this spa?

Mi.

Hsjsnan
01-10-21, 09:25
Very few spas. Most of them are in hotels. Any help is appreciated.Nearest playground is Mangalore or Mysore.

Everk
01-10-21, 17:51
Hello brothers,

I am a moderately active monger in Bangalore. Haven't tried in Kochi mostly as I have heard it's too expensive and not much supply. I travel to Kochi often.

Can some kind brother help with contacts in Kochi. Can reciprocate with Bangalore afro indy's and couple of local WGs.

Thanks,

P.S. PM is active.

MongeringWest
01-11-21, 16:18
Hello guys,

Very quick one.

Got hold of genuine SP in TVM through locanto. Have 3-4 profiles 30+ aunty. Types (pretty good looking).

Due to Covid saga. I did a quickie. Very cooperative. Good location with ample parking space. Clean girls.

Damage: 5 k.

Location is central TVM near railway station.

His number ends with 044.

Happy mongering guys!

MongeringWest
01-11-21, 16:19
Hello brothers,

I am a moderately active monger in Bangalore. Haven't tried in Kochi mostly as I have heard it's too expensive and not much supply. I travel to Kochi often.

Can some kind brother help with contacts in Kochi. Can reciprocate with Bangalore afro indy's and couple of local WGs.

Thanks,

P.S. PM is active.Try locanto bro. Have patience. And keep calling the numbers.

CrazyGuyKK
01-22-21, 15:31
Hello guys,

Very quick one.

Got hold of genuine SP in TVM through locanto. Have 3-4 profiles 30+ aunty. Types (pretty good looking).

Due to Covid saga. I did a quickie. Very cooperative. Good location with ample parking space. Clean girls.

Happy mongering guys!If it's the place on the road opp to Central station, you can make bargain. I used to visit for 2. 5-3 k. Always 30+ aunty's will be there. Keep Happy mongering.

Hamonger
01-25-21, 15:14
Your PM doesn't seem active. Can you share more details, can't find the number in Locanto.

Hello guys,

Very quick one.

Happy mongering guys!

Everk
01-28-21, 12:36
After a few days of trying some local apps and dating sites for VFM Indies in Cochin, I finally sought some relaxation from the well reviewed MP here. It is well located on OCTavia be E Road.

Went in pretending to have visited before. Informed of counter charges, paid and moved up.

Coming to the room it is basic and of average hygiene. A working shower is attached.

In came Miss. Resignation, a MILF around 50. Claims to be from North Kerala. I wanted some limb massage and she gave a good hard pressure massage there. The rest of the massage was light / medium pressure and average. Must mention that her attention to bum and Johny were second to none.

She had her (usual) sob stories and went about her rubdown.

Coming to the deed, after about 20 minutes I asked her for rates. She played shy and refused to name a figure. Got her to remove her top and she gave bottom access ass well. After about 10 minutes of playing around had her do BBJ. She is very cooperative and claimed to enjoy doing it. Though we started light, she can handle some sub stuff. Definitely not a time watcher. Good moaner and even shouted, " Fuck Fuck. " In English making me a bit amused.

Looks 5/10 - she has kept herself in good condition but age shows.

Boobs. Big (C cup), firm with small areolas and pokey nipple. Some sagging. (8/10).

Ass. Not very shapely. (5/10).

Cat. Shaved, finger entry was not tight. (Not rated).

Built. Matron like (5/10. I prefer slim body type).

Attitude. Cooperative and ready for a good time. (9/10).

Damage - 2 k counter + .7 k (BBJ + HJ + topless + full access).

VFM. Counter seemed high 1.5 k is a good deal. For the place 7/10. For therapist 8/10.

WIR. Yes with different therapist.

Special Mention: many thanks to at BulletVictor bro for the lead.

BulletVictor
01-30-21, 14:51
Glad to see the report bro. Kochi seems improving. I am on a business travel for the last few weeks. So could not follow-up the scene.

After a few days of trying some local apps and dating sites for VFM Indies in Cochin, I finally sought some relaxation from the well reviewed MP here. It is well located on OCTavia be E Road.

Special Mention: many thanks to at BulletVictor bro for the lead.

SkinDoctor
02-02-21, 19:12
Hi,

I am in Trivandrum for 3 days. Can someone be kind enough to share genuine SP / Indie contacts?

Hamonger
02-03-21, 05:22
Met her in a spa. Very young, very slim and reasonably pretty. Has zero fat on her body, and beautiful pair of b cups with dark brown nips.

She was saying no this and that for first 30 minutes, and then I gently coaxed her to take off her clothes and give me a BBBJ. Paid her 1 K tip. Took her number and invited her after a couple of days to a small empty apartment I have.

For 5 K, we did everything except anal and with a lot of energy from her side. First pop with a CIM, and second in her pussy. Very tight, don't think she has done this with a lot of other mongers (she said none, but I would discount that).

I haven't gotten this kind of value of money elsewhere.

Don't know why but her number is non-functional for last 4-5 days. She stopped coming to the spa as well. So please don't ask me for the contact details.