PDA

View Full Version : Kerala

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13

Nisarth7
01-05-22, 21:48
After more than year of action, couldn't hold any longer and decided to find someone. Found their number and called (no whatsapp) her. No pics, but sounded nice and since Kozhikode being drier than Sahara, decided to go with it. She arranged a room near Mala-field-a (Translate) and went there and paid a guy for room and she came 20 minutes later. She was definitely not what I had in mind! She asked for payment upfront and after small pleasantries, got naked. She's about 5'7', BBW with big belly, mid 30's. She started by hugging me tightly (which, to be honest, felt really good), while grabbing my ass. The kissed on neck for some time and licked my nipples and went for BJ (with cover). It was okay-ish, then went DATY, which was rather clean. After 10 minutes of that, got down to business, as she said she wanted to ride. Which was surprising, as ladies in her size always prefer missionary. She rode well and the pussy was not too loose. Overall an almost average experience (or bad, idk, I've forgot what is to be with a girl).

Damage- 4. 5 k (Quoted 5 k) + 1. 5 room (She arranged it. Came with AC and was good).

Face- 5/10 (Round average looking face).

BJ- 4/10 (Not a fan of covered BJ).

Body- 4/10.

Boobs- 5/10 (Considering her body, boobs wasn't up to the size).

Pussy- 5/10 (Not too loose).

Attitude- 7/10 (She seems sweet and friendly).

I know this isn't much, if anybody wants her contact, I'm happy to share!

BulletVictor
01-06-22, 18:04
Good review. But it is not helping the forum. Can you please add more details, give more hints about the place so that other can get benefited.

Happy New Year Fellow buddies! Wishing you all a great eventful year ahead.

Happened to visit an MP near Kaloor. It is very close to JLN station. Went there for a scout work since a friend of mine told there was a fishbowl experience like you find in Thailand. So they have an actual office setup and once they are sure that you are a prospect customer they direct you to a near by house. Once you get to know the house, from your second time, you can go directly to the house. Went there had a chat
Damages: 2 K at counter + 1.5 K tips.

Looks: 7/10.

WIR: Yes. But for a different bird.

Have already got the name of a young bird there. Will post an FR soon.

Cheers!

KDMonk
01-06-22, 19:49
Hey brothers, anyone know of any spas offering FS in Metrocity. Anything new would be appreciated. Would be looking for a weekend release. Thank you.

SirAlexJ
01-08-22, 08:18
Good review. But it is not helping the forum. Can you please add more details, give more hints about the place so that other can get benefited.Take the and. Jana-tha Road, I guess its Mpiller No: 542.50 meters, you'll find a board on the left side. The ground floor is an office for Air conditioning parts of a well known Japanese car brand.

SirAlexJ
01-08-22, 15:00
Take the and. Jana-tha Road, I guess its Mpiller No: 542.50 meters, you'll find a board on the left side. The ground floor is an office for Air conditioning parts of a well known Japanese car brand.Its a "Holistic" MP in the and. Jana- tha Road and not S. Guys, I had gone for a recce today and it seems 2 MP's I've known closed down. One in Pipe-Line Rd near to the KM. Engineering college, another one in Stone-oor. Elama road. Both had their boards off. The one I have mentioned in my previous FR was closed today. Wanted to try a bird there. Will go there sometime next week and post an FR. Any new MP's in the list for me to try out? Please suggest few options dear fellow brothers. All 3 why-ga's, Shopvanthra Mystical bird, WhiteLeaf Creation etc are the usuals. Any new MP's with a good line up would be much appreciated. Very happy to see Kerala forum active and Thanks a lot in advance.

ElephantACaves
01-09-22, 11:17
A friend in Kerala tells me that a major wife swapping racket has been busted in a place called Kotayam. It is some 50 kms from the metro city, according to Google. I urge all fellow mongers to take caution as this is likely to see some prying into MPs as well. Back in April. Hopefully there would be more places to hit in the summer.

AndrewSumuk1
01-09-22, 14:14
Hi Mark,

Did you end up meeting with PhoenixRisingIn at any point?

I am planning on setting up a meeting with them. But wanted to gather some intel prior to that.

I was about to meet PhoenixRisingIn today for dinner to discuss terms, but they were running late and I had a tight schedule. So came back without meeting.

One red flag about them is that they talk a lot about their privacy and need for discretion, but they have posted in detail about their day-job in SA. Also, they asked to meet for dinner in a 5 star and asked me to order buffet for them. They were not ready to share pics or discuss allowance beforehand. Which again seemed to be a scam for a free 5-star buffet dinner! Also they have 3 locations. Kochi, Bangalore and Diu!

I have met Bersa thrice. She is wild in bed. Dominating and loves trying different positions. Avg looks but great service. Also, talks a lot.

But the GFE keeps getting better with each meet! SA has 25% discount right now. Just saying!

Thanureshmi is a mature BBW. Had a video call with her..

WillBlak
01-10-22, 10:26
https://www.onmanorama.com/news/kerala/2022/01/09/couple-sharing-swapping-racket-busted-kottayam.html

WB.

A friend in Kerala tells me that a major wife swapping racket has been busted in a place called Kotayam. It is some 50 kms from the metro city, according to Google. I urge all fellow mongers to take caution as this is likely to see some prying into MPs as well. Back in April. Hopefully there would be more places to hit in the summer.

Lamboos
01-10-22, 14:29
A friend in Kerala tells me that a major wife swapping racket has been busted in a place called Kotayam. It is some 50 kms from the metro city, according to Google. I urge all fellow mongers to take caution as this is likely to see some prying into MPs as well. Back in April. Hopefully there would be more places to hit in the summer.Heard about another bust in capital city where few people were arrested from a lodge near the most famous hospital in the city. I think it might be the same one mentioned here in the forum a couple of times before.

KDMonk
01-10-22, 18:20
Was torn between my MP visit to why-ga for Ms. A and MP near bird ice cream shop both in shopvanthra. Finally headed out to the bird spa, hoping for a release. I usually call the guy on 2nd number to check available options and then proceed, but decided to visit straight away. Paid 2 k for 1 HR and asked to see the girls, was shown 3 girls, each in early 20's, late 20's and mid 30's. The first 2 looked more like sisters to me with later being more out of shape, asked for the college type girl with steel in her mouth. The camera in reception was pointed away, which inspired me onwards, in a way. Anyways, inside I laid on the makeshift table waiting for Ms. A (named after daughter in law of Big be of bolly). Some friendly talks regarding job, hometown etc. She's a resident on the place recently in news for Wife swap fiasco. Anyways, she takes after herself good; makeup, eyeliner, didn't feel the braces to be a downer as she looked way better than most spa girls I've seen. She did seem a bit interested in my marital status. Massage was average at best, she tried the groin massage with me lying on my belly. It was going good till she started doing it carelessly and a bit on the rough side. Asked for extras to which I received a hell no to FS (one one there does it) MP staff keep the rates fixed with TA with top off at1 k, 1. 5 k for b2 b (b2 b initially at2 k but she quickly moved to the 1. 5 k mark) no bargaining as all girls here keep it in check and in no way move from it. Apparently Ms. A (sneeze) and her friend were the permanent birds there and got kicked out for their economical charges (. 5 k TA, rimming, occasionally dropping the nickers for their usual people, no FS though). Now the staff there are 1 month temps with no pay from the MP, they get only the tips. The girl I took was someone I'the never expect to see in a spa type of girl. Tried bargaining for. 5 TA but no deal, took the HJ, explored her with her dress on and my hand inside, boom, cleaned up, suit up and left (tipped. 3 k for her service) she is here for a month and was close to her second week there when I took her service.

Girl - 6. 5/10.

Massage -5/10 (started getting rough).

WIR- yes, if I can get the prices down.

Spa charges 2 k. 1 HR spa and xtras and another 15 mins bath. Tip 0. 3 k since something better than nothing. Besides these girls talk.

GudduMonger
01-17-22, 18:54
Tried the Nimbu Spa Branch at Workala.

Spa ambience is good.

Two therapist.

Assigned Miss Megha.

Overall a parhetic experience.

Worst massage of all times.

Indecent behavior.

And her rate cards starts like.

1 k for butt massage.

2 k for HJ.

4 k for top access.

8 k for full nude, no FS, only BJ with condom.

She was playful and laughing all the time.

Not at all professional in massage.

The damages at the counter went to drain.

Definitely not recommended.

And note this therapist as Nimbu rotates the staff, she was like I don't enjoy giving massage, it is because of her circumstances that she's doing WTF, I told her dude nobody is forcing you, you need tips from mongers like us at the same time play the victim card!!

I blatantly refused for extras, even though she budged for extras at 2 k for HJ and top access, with so much of attitude, requires money upfront.

Anyhow if any brethren has tried the other therapist at WorkAla or any other leads there, do post or PM.

Cheers.

Machine9
01-20-22, 20:12
I am visiting Cochin soon. A friend of mine has contacts with some MP and nurses but they charge too high. Was wondering if any seniors can share vfm chicks. Can reciprocate contacts in Pune.

DudeMi98
01-21-22, 06:57
There are 2 spas located between jagathy jn & edapazanji (fish mkt) jn on kochar road. Anyone tried those? Any feedback on these? Cannot remember the names now.

SkinDoctor
01-22-22, 04:29
There are 2 spas located between jagathy jn & edapazanji (fish mkt) jn on kochar road. Anyone tried those? Any feedback on these? Cannot remember the names now.I am not sure whether they allow cross gender massage. From what I have seen, even in some star hotels, they aren't providing cross gender massage now which is ridiculous. Better enquire and proceed. BTW, the so called ayurvedic spas like elixir, vibrance et al do not provide cross gender massage.

MongerUnleash
01-22-22, 14:18
Hi everyone,

After two successive KLPDs in Cochin, this time I decided to play it safe and vist the said spa. Another factor which influenced my decision was that I was travelling to Cochin with a colleague and there is only a limited time window in which I could slip out.

So, I called up the spa in advance to book a time slot and the receptionist lady mentioned on call itself without prompting that they do only professional massages and nothing else. I still decided to try it.

The counter charges were mentioned to be 2. 5 k for one hour, she didn't budge below that. I was alloted a room downstairs and she sent me a slim therapist. She mentioned her name as Sana. Young girl, below 25 yrs of age. I tried to initiate some chit chat multiple times, but she would reply with professionally. The massage was decent, not too good and not too bad.

She gave some hints like pulling the dispo half way, and massaging the top part of my bums. I waited for her to initiate the topic of extras, but she didn't. So at the fag end of the massage, I asked if there are any extras. She said only HJ for 0. 5 k and another 0. 5 k to feel her over the clothes. She said that in a take it or leave it manner. I asked for other services and she said that none of the staff there would provide anything more than that.

So I had no choice, but to take it. Service was mechanical and nothing good.

WIR: The spa-may be, if I don't get anything better. The girl-no.

BulletVictor
01-23-22, 20:12
Tried the new spa in Whiteleaf, service road next to the mall. Surprisingly No board. Only in google. NE therapists. Early 20. Excellent massage. Good English. 2500 counter. HJ and TA available.

WIR: Yes. To try another therapist.

BulletVictor
01-23-22, 20:15
I don't have a good experience with them either. There are better choice if it is just massage.

Hi everyone,

After two successive KLPDs in Cochin, this time I decided to play it safe and vist the said spa. Another factor which influenced my decision was that I was travelling to Cochin with a colleague and there is only a limited time window in which I could slip out.

WIR: The spa-may be, if I don't get anything better. The girl-no.

AkshayPass
01-24-22, 13:44
Hey bro,

Newbie here. Is it near Swarna market? Bel spa?

I tried earlier once, was told only professional.

What was cost for extra. Therapist name. Is she good?

Thanks.

Tried the new spa in Whiteleaf, service road next to the mall. Surprisingly No board. Only in google. NE therapists. Early 20. Excellent massage. Good English. 2500 counter. HJ and TA available.

WIR: Yes. To try another therapist.

AkshayPass
01-24-22, 17:31
Hello guys,

Tried new spa, name milk powder brand near metro 1 80's.

They have ayurvedic doctor too, strange. Below avg girl and below avag experience. Charges 2000 for 45 but you can negotiate.

WIR. Nope. Avoidable.

AkshayPass
01-24-22, 17:33
Famous Anagaha reported here has left t spa.

Had similar experience.

Hi everyone,

So, I called up the spa in advance to book a time slot and the receptionist lady mentioned on call itself without prompting that they do only professional massages and nothing else. I still decided to try it.

The counter charges were mentioned to be 2. 5 k for one hour, she didn't budge below that. I was alloted a room downstairs and she sent me a slim therapist. She mentioned her name as Sana. Young girl, below 25 yrs of age. I tried to initiate some chit chat multiple times, but she would reply with professionally. The massage was decent, not too good and not too bad.

She gave some hints like pulling the dispo half way, and massaging the top part of my bums. I waited for her to initiate the topic of extras, but she didn't. So at the fag end of the massage, I asked if there are any extras. She said only HJ for 0. 5 k and another 0. 5 k to feel her over the clothes. She said that in a take it or leave it manner. I asked for other services and she said that none of the staff there would provide anything more than that.

AkshayPass
01-24-22, 17:36
As you mentioned, had rough massage experience too. They have fixed price inside. No GFE or friendly, totally mechanical.

Was torn between my MP visit to why-ga for Ms. A and MP near bird ice cream shop both in shopvanthra. Finally headed out to the bird spa, hoping for a release. I usually call the guy on 2nd number to check available options and then proceed, but decided to visit straight away. Paid 2 k for 1 HR and asked to see the girls, was shown 3 girls, each in early 20's, late 20's and mid 30's. The first 2 looked more like sisters to me with later being more out of shape, asked for the college type girl with steel in her mouth. The camera in reception was pointed away, which inspired me onwards, in a way. Anyways, inside I laid on the makeshift table waiting for Ms. A (named after daughter in law of Big be of bolly). Some friendly talks regarding job, hometown etc. She's a resident on the place recently in news for Wife swap fiasco. Anyways, she takes after herself good; makeup, eyeliner, didn't feel the braces to be a downer as she looked way better than most spa girls I've seen. She did seem a bit interested in my marital status. Massage was average at best, she tried the groin massage with me lying on my belly. It was going good till she started doing it carelessly and a bit on the rough side. Asked for extras to which I received a hell no to FS (one one there does it) MP staff keep the rates fixed with TA with top off at1 k, 1. 5 k for b2 b (b2 b initially at2 k but she quickly moved to the 1. 5 k mark) no bargaining as all girls here keep it in check and in no way move from it. Apparently Ms. A (sneeze) and her friend were the permanent birds there and got kicked out for their economical charges (. 5 k TA, rimming, occasionally dropping the nickers for their usual people, no FS though). Now the staff there are 1 month temps with no pay from the MP, they get only the tips. The girl I took was someone I'the never expect to see in a spa type of girl. Tried bargaining for. 5 TA but no deal, took the HJ, explored her with her dress on and my hand inside, boom, cleaned up, suit up and left (tipped. 3 k for her service) she is here for a month and was close to her second week there when I took her service..

Bat Wings
01-24-22, 19:13
Been here for last 4 to 5 days. 3 more days to go.

Any action here? Anybody can direct me? Am sure indies are far fetched in this land. Even if I can find some good spas it would be great But wonder. If there is any good spirited soul who would be willing to help.

BTW. Planning to meet a fellow monger on Wednesday for lunch in Ekm. Any like minded Soul want to join?

Sadly 'God's own country' has so little options.

Rohankd
01-25-22, 11:21
Hey,

Any one tried the news ones in SA. FriendlyMizz, Elizabeth, Sirene & Laura? I have been away from Kerala for some time. I did meet Pretty lover and Queen from SA both were really hot. Pretty lover was HW and she want more kind of emotional connect later she removed her Telgram ID. Queen was really young and short girl but really hot one. Had only meet one time was really amazing experience. Later came to know she got married. So back to ground zero again. Contacted Tanu. But she looks very over aged and matured person. Guy let me know if you had any chance. To meet any of those. I can surely share couple of outside contacts too.

BulletVictor
01-25-22, 17:35
Near to the white leaf mall, next to the famous car polish showroom and near to the paratha restaurant.

Hey bro,

Newbie here. Is it near Swarna market? Bel spa?

I tried earlier once, was told only professional.

What was cost for extra. Therapist name. Is she good?

Thanks.

BulletVictor
01-25-22, 17:44
Send you a message.

Been here for last 4 to 5 days. 3 more days to go.

Sadly 'God's own country' has so little options.

AkshayPass
01-25-22, 18:15
Hey bro,

What were the extra charges.

What was therapist name. Was she good. I believe I understood spa starts with be with no board.

Thanks.

Near to the white leaf mall, next to the famous car polish showroom and near to the paratha restaurant.

MongerUnleash
01-27-22, 18:24

WIR: Yes. To try another therapist.So, I tried this spa today afternoon after calling them. The receptionist was friendly and as per my request assigned a slim young girl in her early 20's Ms J (same name New Zealand PM) from Mizoram. She had very soft hands an a very smooth skin. She gave an excellent massage.

She was very pleasant to talk to and friendly, but said no to extras, polietly but frimly. I asked her to send someone else who would do extras, but she said that no one here does extras. So I left with blue balls. Later I went to immortal bird spa for a release.

MongerUnleash
01-28-22, 06:34
After my visit last time, the recognised me. I went there with a friend. I told the receptionist that I wanted a different therapist this time. She didn't have anyone slim, so she sent me Ms Teena. She might be in her late 20's, Chubby girl with very huge boobs. Massage was OK and she was friendly.

Without my asking, she pulled down the dispo and massaged my ass crack and balls and also my Johnny. Not a great massage, but not bad either.

At the fag end of the massage, when she was about to start the HJ, I requested her for TA. She said it is not allowed her and that the door don't have any locks. On promising a 1 k tip, she did give access to it though.

Overall, it was an improvement from last time.

WIR: Only if I don't have anything better.

RashidZ
01-28-22, 11:48
Hello Guys, Hope all are safe and well. I had taken a month off from mongering. Just restarted with a couple of encounters in Bangalore (FRs in Bangalore Forum). Yet to restart mongering in Kerala, due to the overall lockdown scenario and LE atmosphere. Hopefully things will look up soon and we all will have a good Feb. Just thought of sharing an interesting experience I had recently in Kochi. May not be very useful (you will know why when you read the FR), but I felt it might be interesting for some of you.

As I have said before, I am on a short term transfer to Kochi. I was promised that I can go back in 2022, but my company changed tunes and they said my performance has been so great, they can't think of letting me go now (You know the normal HR bullshit). But then I am proxy running the Kerala operations, and we are doing well here, so I can understand why they are reluctant. Anyways, they did offer a few extras to make my life more comfortable here (better flat, car with driver etc.), they also offered to hire me a personal assistant who can relieve me from some of the mundane part of the work here. HR sent me a few resumes and I shortlisted 5-6 good profiles and back to back interviews were set for a day.

The first 2 interviews went of without any incident and this girl walks in as a 3rd candidate (They had an option of doing in person or on zoom). I did not initially look at her in any sexual way (I don't do that with any of my colleagues). Asked her to sit and asked a very innocuous question "Tell me 3 reasons why I should hire you". Its my normal opening question in most interviews for any position, nothing bad was meant. She made a couple of points about her experience and skill.

She then took a pause and looked at me smilingly and said "Most importantly, I will always be there to help you relax, in any professional and personal matters". The way she said it, I got a shock as I was not expecting that at all. Regained my composure in a minute, smiled back and asked her what she means by relaxing in personal matters. She tells me that she was working as the PA for the patron of a family business group for last 5 years, and she routinely use to accompany him in many of his tours and "We used to stay in the same room". Wow, I looked at her again. She was pretty tall (5. 5 ish), decent face (7/10, some pimples) and a good slim body (8/10, looked quite chick in a saree). I mean she looks (and speaks) better than any working girl I have banged recently. I asked her if the personal relaxation was only during visits, she says no, whenever he wanted relaxation, even in his cabin, she used to help him. We have not spoken Sex or anything about it, but we both knew what we were talking about.

I acted totally innocuous, asked her a couple of technical questions and completed the interview. But I was taken aback for sure. For one, I am 40+, but I have never been so openly propositioned in my life before. Moreover, I might not be so shocked to hear this in Kolkata or Mumbai or Bangalore (girls are a lot more forthcoming) , but in the conservative Kerala! Also, her offer was actually amazing. Unlimited sex with a reasonably hot chick for practically no charge (company pays her salary, not me). And she was quite good otherwise too, she had good answers for other questions as well, I am pretty sure she would do a good job professionally.

But then better sense prevailed and I decided not to even touch her with a 6 foot pole. For one, I am in my real life avatar and there, I am a thorough gentleman who does not even think of such amorous activities. And even if that is OK, I have a strict policy of not mixing work with pleasure (Need less strings and issues and complications are possible).

Sharing this here, just to let you guys know that we are paying 8 K and 10 K for a couple of hours fuck and there are guys out there (Like the family business patron), who is enjoying much hotter non WG chicks for peanuts. I mean, even if you have to hire her only for this purpose, her salary demands were in the50-60 range per month and that is nothing compared to what the WG demand these days.

Now coming to the FR being useless part, please don't ask me to share her name or number or any such details. I won't. For one, she is not a working girl, just some one who is OK to fuck around her boss at / for work. More importantly, she knows my real identity and company details etc, so I don't want any complications whereby my real identity will be revealed.

I wonder if any of you have had any such experience (or may be you doing it already LOL). Would love to hear.

BulletVictor
01-28-22, 12:54
Hi MongerUnleash,

Really sorry to hear about the experience friend. Not sure about your different experience.

So, I tried this spa today afternoon after calling them. The receptionist was friendly and as per my request assigned a slim young girl in her early 20's Ms J (same name New Zealand PM) from Mizoram. She had very soft hands an a very smooth skin. She gave an excellent massage.

She was very pleasant to talk to and friendly, but said no to extras, polietly but frimly. I asked her to send someone else who would do extras, but she said that no one here does extras. So I left with blue balls. Later I went to immortal bird spa for a release.

AkshayPass
01-28-22, 15:48
Hello guys.

Wanted to try North East or North Indian girl.

On mongering, so was on spa visit spree from aquam, Bali, citronella, bellis, Lotus and protone spa.

All are professional massage with North east girls but strictly no extras. Purely only professional massage, price range from 2100 to 3000 for 1 hour. KLPD time.

WIR. No, only if I need professional massage. Otherwise it's no from my side.

Anyone here knows any North Indian or east girl who provide extras?

Thanks.

RashidZ
01-28-22, 18:05
Hello guys.

Wanted to try North East or North Indian girl.

On mongering, so was on spa visit spree from aquam, Bali, citronella, bellis, Lotus and protone spa.

All are professional massage with North east girls but strictly no extras. Purely only professional massage, price range from 2100 to 3000 for 1 hour. KLPD time.

WIR. No, only if I need professional massage. Otherwise it's no from my side.

Anyone here knows any North Indian or east girl who provide extras?

Thanks.The Mythical bird spa at Scissor davu had a NE therapist named Gia. She is gone now, but you can check with them if they have any NE / NI therapist. Gia used to give a nice bum massage + HJ with some fondling. Last few reports about this Spa has not been great (girls showing attitude), so go only after you check for the therapists you are looking for.

Lamboos
01-28-22, 18:20
Hello Guys, Hope all are safe and well. I had taken a month off from mongering. Just restarted with a couple of encounters in Bangalore (FRs in Bangalore Forum). Yet to restart mongering in Kerala, due to the overall lockdown scenario and LE atmosphere. Hopefully things will look up soon and we all will have a good Feb. Just thought of sharing an interesting experience I had recently in Kochi. May not be very useful (you will know why when you read the FR), but I felt it might be interesting for some of you.

As I have said before, I am on a short term transfer to Kochi. I was promised that I can go back in 2022, but my company changed tunes and they said my performance has been so great, they can't think of letting me go now (You know the normal HR bullshit). But then I am proxy running the Kerala operations, and we are doing well here, so I can understand why they are reluctant. Anyways, they did offer a few extras to make my life more comfortable here (better flat, car with driver etc.), they also offered to hire me a personal assistant who can relieve me from some of the mundane part of the work here. HR sent me a few resumes and I shortlisted 5-6 good profiles and back to back interviews were set for a day.

The first 2 interviews went of without any incident and this girl walks in as a 3rd candidate (They had an option of doing in person or on zoom). I did not initially look at her in any sexual way (I don't do that with any of my colleagues). Asked her to sit and asked a very innocuous question "Tell me 3 reasons why I should hire you". Its my normal opening question in most interviews for any position, nothing bad was meant. She made a couple of points about her experience and skill.

She then took a pause and looked at me smilingly and said "Most importantly, I will always be there to help you relax, in any professional and personal matters". The way she said it, I got a shock as I was not expecting that at all. Regained my composure in a minute, smiled back and asked her what she means by relaxing in personal matters. She tells me that she was working as the PA for the patron of a family business group for last 5 years, and she routinely use to accompany him in many of his tours and "We used to stay in the same room". Wow, I looked at her again. She was pretty tall (5. 5 ish), decent face (7/10, some pimples) and a good slim body (8/10, looked quite chick in a saree). I mean she looks (and speaks) better than any working girl I have banged recently. I asked her if the personal relaxation was only during visits, she says no, whenever he wanted relaxation, even in his cabin, she used to help him. We have not spoken Sex or anything about it, but we both knew what we were talking about.

I acted totally innocuous, asked her a couple of technical questions and completed the interview. But I was taken aback for sure. For one, I am 40+, but I have never been so openly propositioned in my life before. Moreover, I might not be so shocked to hear this in Kolkata or Mumbai or Bangalore (girls are a lot more forthcoming) , but in the conservative Kerala! Also, her offer was actually amazing. Unlimited sex with a reasonably hot chick for practically no charge (company pays her salary, not me). And she was quite good otherwise too, she had good answers for other questions as well, I am pretty sure she would do a good job professionally.

But then better sense prevailed and I decided not to even touch her with a 6 foot pole. For one, I am in my real life avatar and there, I am a thorough gentleman who does not even think of such amorous activities. And even if that is OK, I have a strict policy of not mixing work with pleasure (Need less strings and issues and complications are possible).

Sharing this here, just to let you guys know that we are paying 8 K and 10 K for a couple of hours fuck and there are guys out there (Like the family business patron), who is enjoying much hotter non WG chicks for peanuts. I mean, even if you have to hire her only for this purpose, her salary demands were in the50-60 range per month and that is nothing compared to what the WG demand these days.

Now coming to the FR being useless part, please don't ask me to share her name or number or any such details. I won't. For one, she is not a working girl, just some one who is OK to fuck around her boss at / for work. More importantly, she knows my real identity and company details etc, so I don't want any complications whereby my real identity will be revealed.

I wonder if any of you have had any such experience (or may be you doing it already LOL). Would love to hear.Interesting story, pretty sure the family patron would have been paying her some emoluments in cash or kind from time to time like a sugar daddy, which I guess she would not be mentioning at first meeting. Also kinda interesting as to why she left the previous sugar daddy if it was going good for either parties.

AkshayPass
01-28-22, 19:26
Hi bro,

I have tried them, no NI / NE available nowadays.

Massage not that great too. Extras only HJ available there.

Thanks.

The Mythical bird spa at Scissor davu had a NE therapist named Gia. She is gone now, but you can check with them if they have any NE / NI therapist. Gia used to give a nice bum massage + HJ with some fondling. Last few reports about this Spa has not been great (girls showing attitude), so go only after you check for the therapists you are looking for.

Rsma3180
01-29-22, 03:24
I am sorry new to ISG if I am doing something wrong. Any contact for Massage or escort lady in Kochi and Thrissur. I am in that area for week. Please message me. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

RashidZ
01-29-22, 08:03
Interesting story, pretty sure the family patron would have been paying her some emoluments in cash or kind from time to time like a sugar daddy, which I guess she would not be mentioning at first meeting. Also kinda interesting as to why she left the previous sugar daddy if it was going good for either parties.I did not talk about in detail with her (I did not want to show a lot of interest), but from what I could make out.

1. She was not just a sugar baby for sex. She was handling quite a few responsibilities there (business related) and she was very good at that. I could make out from the way she answered my work related questions.

2. I did ask her why she was leaving the job, she told me just professional aspirations (family company Vs MNC), growth opportunities etc. But that maybe a lie, something could have gone wrong.

3. This is purely speculative from my part, but she did not sound like a person who will take additional payments for sex. She made it sound like it is just part of her job. I am sure the guy would have pampered her with expensive gifts, but I don't think it was a extra money. Sugar baby arrangement.

4. Which in a way is the big issue in hiring a person like her. You fuck her and she does not take money for that. Now the real issue. No free lunches in the world. So what is she expecting in return? Better assessment and growth, more job opportunities or something else? It's a big unknown and hence a huge risk to go for such arrangements.

ElephantACaves
01-29-22, 09:08
I know this Be MP quite well and can say quite categorically that they don't provide any services. I'm not saying BV is wrong / lying. His past FRs had been very accurate. Maybe he got very lucky. Maybe the NE fell for his bullet.

To the fellow desperate to get on some NE bulbs, the Nimbu in Kochi has one but you have to fight for it. Really throw a tantrum and not fall for their "you can leave of you don't want it" slights. The places you mentioned only provide proff services.

The Vga in Shopvanfloor had one (or not), but it's likely that you will be lured there on the pretense of her being there when she's actually not. And you'd be asked to choose from others. So really be stern on the phone. Also, as an earlier review mentioned, pay less at counter and go deep pockets inside.

I've got a good mind to run to Raji again. If not for the honeycomb services, then certainly for the thorough massage. Have to wait till March.

Also, guys for the 1000th time, stay off immortal bird. Let their flight run aground. Only then would they learn to keep their prices and attitude under check. I call for a total boycott of the bird.

Watchlist: stay of friends-in-Spanish MP for now. My friend in Kerala wrote saying there was LEjeep outside outlet. Likely to navigate traffic or some stuff, but he sounded alarm. So I'm passing it on.

Love, Ele.

(I'll be back in fools month).

Hi MongerUnleash,

Really sorry to hear about the experience friend. Not sure about your different experience.

Lamboos
01-29-22, 14:18
I did not talk about in detail with her (I did not want to show a lot of interest), but from what I could make out.

1. She was not just a sugar baby for sex. She was handling quite a few responsibilities there (business related) and she was very good at that. I could make out from the way she answered my work related questions.

2. I did ask her why she was leaving the job, she told me just professional aspirations (family company Vs MNC), growth opportunities etc. But that maybe a lie, something could have gone wrong.

3. This is purely speculative from my part, but she did not sound like a person who will take additional payments for sex. She made it sound like it is just part of her job. I am sure the guy would have pampered her with expensive gifts, but I don't think it was a extra money. Sugar baby arrangement.

4. Which in a way is the big issue in hiring a person like her. You fuck her and she does not take money for that. Now the real issue. No free lunches in the world. So what is she expecting in return? Better assessment and growth, more job opportunities or something else? It's a big unknown and hence a huge risk to go for such arrangements.Yes, by sugar baby, I meant the definition given by you. Sorry if it caused confusion as related to SA sugar babies where the emoluments are explicitly mentioned before hand. Like you said there are no free lunches. There is no need for a woman in India to do anything at all if all she wants is sex. Even a 1 out of 10 woman will get 100 guys lining up to fuck her in this country. was this chick young ?

JosephAlex
01-29-22, 19:25
I did not talk about in detail with her (I did not want to show a lot of interest), but from what I could make out.

4. Which in a way is the big issue in hiring a person like her. You fuck her and she does not take money for that. Now the real issue. No free lunches in the world. So what is she expecting in return? Better assessment and growth, more job opportunities or something else? It's a big unknown and hence a huge risk to go for such arrangements.Bro,

Would you please clear your inbox? I think I might have interviewed the same bird.

BulletVictor
01-30-22, 09:40
May be its just one of a time worked. May be the girl was in need of a money. I am not sure. We never know. Have a good vacation ElephantACaves.

NI / NE are not available much in Kochi. I used to opt Bangalore for the same. Half year ago, Coimbatore was good. I used to travel every alternate weeks to CBE for my business. Now the only option is travel to BLR.

Stay safe!

I know this Be MP quite well and can say quite categorically that they don't provide any services. I'm not saying BV is wrong / lying. His past FRs had been very accurate. Maybe he got very lucky. Maybe the NE fell for his bullet.

(I'll be back in fools month).

BulletVictor
01-30-22, 09:47
Good Experience. Many of my friends are are small / mid size enterpruners. Couple of them have personal secretory or marketing role for this purpose. I completely avoid the work and sex. I could be the reason that I am bit scared and do not want to complicate life. Regular spa visit and occasional SP / Inde solves my need so for. But one can never predict the future. .

DownMasala
01-30-22, 11:07
You have made a wise decision. If I were in your place, I might have thought with my dick and hired her. The short / long term benefits you may get may be the nothing compared to cost you will have in your professional and personal life.

4. Which in a way is the big issue in hiring a person like her. You fuck her and she does not take money for that. Now the real issue. No free lunches in the world. So what is she expecting in return? Better assessment and growth, more job opportunities or something else? It's a big unknown and hence a huge risk to go for such arrangements..

ChimeraAlpha
01-30-22, 11:58
Yes, had similar experiences in my professional life in Gulf in the past.

From non-indian nationals. Asian Country with which India is now concluding a big defence sale) mostly, which supplies maximum secretarial / Receception type personnel to Gulf.

You did the right thing in not involving business and pleasure and staying away.

Best Regards & Take Care.

I wonder if any of you have had any such experience (or may be you doing it already LOL). Would love to hear.

Wannabe Monger
01-31-22, 09:26
As I presume would be the case with most other brothers in middle / senior / top management, I have had similar experiences albeit highly subtle in comparison. As it is attractive girls in corporate generally (and consciously) throw in their feminine appeal to prevail in power equations. In one-on-one interviews conducted by men, women tend to use it to the hilt. Ranging from suggestive body language to outright propositioning. Personally, I prefer mongering over affairs or flings because I really do not want to deal with all the emotional baggage (read: trauma) that is inextricably connected to the latter. Even though there are incredibly desirable women (some with JLo bodies) at work and in my social circles who do warm up to me, I have, with the exception of one idiotic instance, steadfastly adhered to the golden rule of no hanky panky with known people from everyday life. Personal or business. It has served me well thus far by bestowing an unblemished reputation of being a thorough gentleman with the ladies. The one time I goofed up and got with a pretty lady (with a smoking body) from an organization we did business with, it was hell! While the action was really good, it came at a very heavy price. She began to be really clingy would ring me incessantly and sometimes at godforsaken hours like 2, 3 in the morning and leave me heaps of incriminating messages. If I did not heel the way she wanted, she made veiled threats of making the affair known to the missus and also our circles. Fortunately for me, she got a position overseas and the "fling" died out. Lesson learnt! Brothers, let not our pursuits for pleasure (indiscretions in commonspeak) break up our families, destroy our careers and reputation that we have painstaking built up over decades. It's really not worth it.

As I have said before, I am on a short term transfer to Kochi. I was promised that I can go back in 2022, but my company changed tunes and they said my performance has been so great, they can't think of letting me go now (You know the normal HR bullshit). But then I am proxy running the Kerala operations, and we are doing well here, so I can understand why they are reluctant. Anyways, they did offer a few extras to make my life more comfortable here (better flat, car with driver etc.), they also offered to hire me a personal assistant who can relieve me from some of the mundane part of the work here. HR sent me a few resumes and I shortlisted 5-6 good profiles and back to back interviews were set for a day..

ElephantACaves
01-31-22, 19:43
Guys,

With work and personal commitments keeping me mostly indoors and jhonny getting louder by the day, I took refuge in the bird downstairs. From south India for certain, because she was not comfortable with Hindi. For some pleasure. She is, to not mince words, a fatso. Cheeks ridden with pimples. Face, a sore for the eyes. And though fair, thorny. All over. What got me was the fact that she was a wild bird, eager for action. So we slipped into the night, under a COT and explored each other. Thornyness put me off right away. Also, what appeared melons were in reality only mere plums. But since the bird was driving, I lay down for the journey and regretted it not long after. But that's not what this post is about. We smooched for a bit and now, even after a day and half, I can't seem to get the taste of her out of my mouth. I'm not being romantic. It's an ugly taste. Like I've drunk a bottle of fat girls. It's revolting. Waking up I thought it was COVID, but later on it dawned on me that it's likely her. I checked with her to see if she was using any lotions and stuff and if that's what I'm tasting still. But no. It's not the taste alone, it's also the faint smell. I've tried everything. Drank tea, coffee, gurgled with Listerine and stuff. Even tried making (poorly) lemon juice with neem pellets. Since it's cold and the bathroom has no heater, I've only managed one shower. Could that be why? I'm desperate for some answers guys. I refrained from writing here for long because it's actually a funny story. LOL. How I long to be back in the balmy south.

Lamboos
02-01-22, 05:32
Guys,

With work and personal commitments keeping me mostly indoors and jhonny getting louder by the day, I took refuge in the bird downstairs. From south India for certain, because she was not comfortable with Hindi. For some pleasure. She is, to not mince words, a fatso. Cheeks ridden with pimples. Face, a sore for the eyes. And though fair, thorny. All over. What got me was the fact that she was a wild bird, eager for action. So we slipped into the night, under a COT and explored each other. Thornyness put me off right away. Also, what appeared melons were in reality only mere plums. But since the bird was driving, I lay down for the journey and regretted it not long after. But that's not what this post is about. We smooched for a bit and now, even after a day and half, I can't seem to get the taste of her out of my mouth. I'm not being romantic. It's an ugly taste. Like I've drunk a bottle of fat girls. It's revolting. Waking up I thought it was COVID, but later on it dawned on me that it's likely her. I checked with her to see if she was using any lotions and stuff and if that's what I'm tasting still. But no. It's not the taste alone, it's also the faint smell. I've tried everything. Drank tea, coffee, gurgled with Listerine and stuff. Even tried making (poorly) lemon juice with neem pellets. Since it's cold and the bathroom has no heater, I've only managed one shower. Could that be why? I'm desperate for some answers guys. I refrained from writing here for long because it's actually a funny story. LOL. How I long to be back in the balmy south.It's probably all in your mind from a not so pleasant experience. Reminds me of the scene from Ace ventura where he finds out later that the hot chick he kissed was actually a transvestite. If it helps, reminds me of a spa girl in gurgaon, absoultely amazing tats, firm, round & natural 38 DDDs, proceeded to give her a peck in the lip out of excitement and she initiated a bit of light DFK. God, she had onion breath coming from her mouth. Looks like she had some raw onion salad or something for breakfast. Stopped it immediately and never went anywhere near her face for the rest of the session. For some reason, that's one of the first things that I remember still now from that encounter, not the magnificent tats and large pink areolas. After that I have been a bit more apprehensive of DFKs. Probably should carry listerine and get the girls to rinse before starting.

OneAverageJoe
02-03-22, 08:53
I've been a shy person not very lucky with girls so no similar experiences. I posted this FR to say you have very nice writing style. I checked your previous posts and all of them are well written. Some are very entertaining. I really liked.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=1479494&viewfull=1#post1479494.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2114466&viewfull=1#post2114466.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2114417&viewfull=1#post2114417.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2005163&viewfull=1#post2005163.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=1675811&viewfull=1#post1675811.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=1479494&viewfull=1#post1479494.

I know someone in my professional life who exactly fits your personality type. He also writes stylishly like this. Don't know if both are same. Anyway, please keep writing.

As I presume would be the case with most other brothers in middle / senior / top management, I have had similar experiences albeit highly subtle in comparison. As it is attractive girls in corporate generally (and consciously) throw in their feminine appeal to prevail in power equations. In one-on-one interviews conducted by men, women tend to use it to the hilt. Ranging from suggestive body language to outright propositioning. Personally, I prefer mongering over affairs or flings because I really do not want to deal with all the emotional baggage (read: trauma) that is inextricably connected to the latter. Even though there are incredibly desirable women (some with JLo bodies) at work and in my social circles who do warm up to me, I have, with the exception of one idiotic instance, steadfastly adhered to the golden rule of no hanky panky with known people from everyday life. Personal or business. It has served me well thus far by bestowing an unblemished reputation of being a thorough gentleman with the ladies. The one time I goofed up and got with a pretty lady (with a smoking body) from an organization we did business with, it was hell! While the action was really good, it came at a very heavy price. She began to be really clingy would ring me incessantly and sometimes at godforsaken hours like 2, 3 in the morning and leave me heaps of incriminating messages. If I did not heel the way she wanted, she made veiled threats of making the affair known to the missus and also our circles. Fortunately for me, she got a position overseas and the "fling" died out. Lesson learnt! Brothers, let not our pursuits for pleasure (indiscretions in commonspeak) break up our families, destroy our careers and reputation that we have painstaking built up over decades. It's really not worth it.

RashidZ
02-03-22, 11:23
Met the infamous Raji again at her Spa. She mentioned business is very dull (I suppose that is true for a lot of businesses). She had hired another girl for 3-4 days, but then she also left as the customer traffic was slow. I told her she should atleast post her Spa ad on Google, but she seemed hesitant.

I was in a bit of hurry, so took only 1 hour and paid 2 K. Excellent service though BBBJ started a bit toothy this time (I had to realign her mouth to get the angle right). Sex was alright, I liked her massage better.

Cheers.

TharkiBoss
02-03-22, 15:05
Thanks to seniors in Kerala forum for sharing nimbu spa tips. Visited nimbu spa in capital city, couple of weeks back. Proved to be disappointing. Went there hoping to find remya, but she was on leave that day. Counter charges are atrocious, 3 k for 1 hour. Tried to bring it down to 2 k but the counter guy won't budge.

Still went ahead hoping service would be good. Was assigned Diya. She asked 2 k for TL+HJ. Tried to bring it down to 1. 5 k politely, but she won't budge. Massage was just namesake, but she gave decent bum massage including ass crack. Paid 1 k only took HJ, and left after shower.

ElephantACaves
02-03-22, 18:04
What a sick post. Joe must learn to stop fingering the V on his head and not paint the profiles here with the avatars in his life.

If his profile had been made to make this one needless post, we can tell what your kind is and how best to deal with you.

Boycott OneAverageJoe!

I've been a shy person not very lucky with girls so no similar experiences. I posted this FR to say you have very nice writing style. I checked your previous posts and all of them are well written. Some are very entertaining. I really liked.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2114466&viewfull=1#post2114466.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2114417&viewfull=1#post2114417.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2005163&viewfull=1#post2005163..

ElephantACaves
02-03-22, 18:11
I got a call from a north-ish number. It was a WhatsApp video ca first. I've read enough posts here on how they nab your photo and later threaten you off video calls, so I declined. Later, I got a voice call from same number. I know better than to pick, so I declined again. This is my monger number of course and not many people know of it, save for the MPs up north and Cok. So I began tinkering to find out who this is and soon enough I found a transaction I had made to the number. It was on the req of a Tagore bird, a northie from whom I'd taken services before. I write Hi but was later met with a barrage of insults. All voice messages; male voice. He wanted to know who I was, why I had contacted the bird, where I got the number, the money etc. I gave no such detail of course. Later the msgs stopped and so did the call attempts. But man, scary. Despite the cold, I broke a tiny bead of sweat on my forehead. LOL. Has this happened to anyone? What became of Tagore, I wonder. Had anyone visited recently?

TharkiBoss
02-04-22, 02:40
Bros, SP P is quoting 8 k per hour single shot.

Has anyone seen her birds for whom she is quoting 8 k-20 k range. She says they are High profile. Can anyone shed some light on her operations. Does she have local high profile birds or from other states. She did not give a chance to ask these questions. She quickly quoted amount and closed the call and won't answer my calls.

When asked her WA, she asked me to come to the famous club. She mentioned selection would be shown there.

She too sounded like a hot young Babe. Has anyone seen her, just curious to know.

Cheers,

Tharki.

RashidZ
02-04-22, 05:54
I got a call from a north-ish number. It was a WhatsApp video ca first. I've read enough posts here on how they nab your photo and later threaten you off video calls, so I declined. Later, I got a voice call from same number. I know better than to pick, so I declined again. This is my monger number of course and not many people know of it, save for the MPs up north and Cok. So I began tinkering to find out who this is and soon enough I found a transaction I had made to the number. It was on the req of a Tagore bird, a northie from whom I'd taken services before. I write Hi but was later met with a barrage of insults. All voice messages; male voice. He wanted to know who I was, why I had contacted the bird, where I got the number, the money etc. I gave no such detail of course. Later the msgs stopped and so did the call attempts. But man, scary. Despite the cold, I broke a tiny bead of sweat on my forehead. LOL. Has this happened to anyone? What became of Tagore, I wonder. Had anyone visited recently?If he is really an enraged BF, I don't think he will trouble you again, because he will have many more names to go after, LOL. If it is a scam, then also, as long as you just block them and not respond, they should let you be.

But man, making a payment trail to a WG is not a good idea. We can use a mongering phone and have a fake ID for calls and whatsapp etc, but the payment trail will have some link to your real ID which is problematic, IMO.

I have never paid anything other than cash to girls. Best peace of mind alternative.

Gunners1
02-04-22, 12:23
Dear all.

Does any of you have any leads for massage in trivandrum.

Would greatly appreciate if anyone can help.

Take care.

G.

Hamonger
02-04-22, 18:42
She doesn't service anyone. She is extremely poor a communication, you will get frustrated.

It is basic demand and supply, she has a steady clientale and doesn't care for new customers anymore. Her 4 K is like maids or worse, 6 K is a little above maids, and 8 K is what you would call a normal experience in Delhi or Kolkata. She keeps on changing girls (women).

I have taken her girls 8-10 times, 2 times was very good with thin well built excited 30-35 year olds. Rest was so-so. Her photos are real, so at least you know what you are getting. All her girls give blowjobs and happy with multiple positions if that is any consolation.

But if you are in Trivandrum and don't have work / job where you travel, how many options do you have??

Bros, SP P is quoting 8 k per hour single shot.

Has anyone seen her birds for whom she is quoting 8 k-20 k range. She says they are High profile. Can anyone shed some light on her operations. Does she have local high profile birds or from other states. She did not give a chance to ask these questions. She quickly quoted amount and closed the call and won't answer my calls.

When asked her WA, she asked me to come to the famous club. She mentioned selection would be shown there.

She too sounded like a hot young Babe. Has anyone seen her, just curious to know.

Cheers,

Tharki.

TharkiBoss
02-05-22, 02:47
She doesn't service anyone. She is extremely poor a communication, you will get frustrated.

It is basic demand and supply, she has a steady clientale and doesn't care for new customers anymore. Her 4 K is like maids or worse, 6 K is a little above maids, and 8 K is what you would call a normal experience in Delhi or Kolkata. She keeps on changing girls (women).

I have taken her girls 8-10 times, 2 times was very good with thin well built excited 30-35 year olds. Rest was so-so. Her photos are real, so at least you know what you are getting. All her girls give blowjobs and happy with multiple positions if that is any consolation.

But if you are in Trivandrum and don't have work / job where you travel, how many options do you have??Thank you bro, for responding to my post.

She did not even give option of 4 k or 6 k. She straight away started with 8 k-20 k range saying all my birds are high profile only and I don't have local less costly birds. Actually I am looking for a local lady who is good / average looking with good assets and can give GFE service (like Bersa in COK). But since P mentioned that she doesn't have locals I am wondering if she is referring to local (native to Kerala) or cheaper not so good girls in terms of looks and services.

OneAverageJoe
02-07-22, 08:59
Bro,

I don't know why you are so angry on me. Only recently I discovered ISG after searching for call girls in Kerala. I was happily reading all the reports and collecting information without signing up or paying money. Then I read one post and liked it. Really don't know why you abused me like this.

What a sick post. Joe must learn to stop fingering the V on his head and not paint the profiles here with the avatars in his life.

If his profile had been made to make this one needless post, we can tell what your kind is and how best to deal with you.

Boycott OneAverageJoe!

DudeMi98
02-12-22, 14:12
Visited navajeevani Ayurveda centre on upper meridian road last week. Paid1. 5 k at counter. Only 1 skinny lady by name aswathy was available. Ok massage. Only HJ offered. Released. Tipped 0.5 k, took bath & left the place. Will not repeat her.

Mi.

Linguswamy
02-16-22, 13:01
This is a very late FR as I have been very busy and lazy to write.

Got a chance to visit immortal bird spa first. Ms. A gave very good service. She was better looking mallu babe with decent boobs and tits. Was offered HJ and TL at 1 K. Secondly in the evening Ola near butterla. Tried Ms. K (fame in Malayalam). She was average. Very good boobs. Massage for name sake. HJ and TL at 1 K. Next day went to French spa in Crowland. Got Ms. A. She was willing to strip down to birth suit. But my bad luck. The stench which came from her why area was so horrible I asked her to wear it immediately. Flat chest. She told she takes drugs and told many scary stories. My johny went to deep sleep and I literally ran away without looking for any service. I will never go that side again unless my previous girl Ms. S returns.

MongerUnleash
02-19-22, 06:32
This is a very late FR as I have been very busy and lazy to write.

Got a chance to visit immortal bird spa first. Ms. A gave very good service. She was better looking mallu babe with decent boobs and tits. Was offered HJ and TL at 1 K. Secondly in the evening Ola near butterla. Tried Ms. K (fame in Malayalam). She was average. Very good boobs. Massage for name sake. HJ and TL at 1 K. Next day went to French spa in Crowland. Got Ms. A. She was willing to strip down to birth suit. But my bad luck. The stench which came from her why area was so horrible I asked her to wear it immediately. Flat chest. She told she takes drugs and told many scary stories. My johny went to deep sleep and I literally ran away without looking for any service. I will never go that side again unless my previous girl Ms. S returns.As per my knowledge Ms. A left immortal bird spa months back. They now have only Sana and Meera. Teena who used to give atleast half a decent service has also left.

Took Sana once again last week. As usual, message was great, but service was pathetic and wowed never to return again.

I get the feeling that least and least people are coming there now.

MongerUnleash
02-19-22, 06:57
After the pathetic experience in Immortal bird spa, I wanted to try out something new. Checked google maps and saw a listing for cross body message centre with no ratings or reviews. Found it was inside railway colony and that they were not picking up. So left it.

I wanted to check out the spa opp BR icecream. Found a family sitting inside domino's and an Uncle at the downstairs appt. So I left it.

By this time it was late and there was no way I could make it to the other spas reviewed here in time. So I decide to go to be spa at white leaf.

I have been there a couple of times now always taking the same therapist hoping to crack her.

Ms. J greeted me warmly and we were chatting all through the session in a friendly way. She said she her birthday is coming up and even offered to give me a very special message on her off day.

Long story short, she would be willing to have some arrangements with a suitable guy outside the establishment, but no hanky panky business inside.

Since I would be would be working outside this area, for atleast the next 6 months, I won't be able to pursue it any further. If any brother is interested, he can pursue.

RoadRunner91
02-21-22, 03:46
This is my first time mongering in Trivandrum and was wondering if any of the senior members advice me on the fee structure for FS and non FS. What is the usual house fee and the tip? Don't want to contribute to any inflation here.

If you have any contacts, please do PM me. Looking for someone with spinner bods.

Thanks and happy hunting.

RR.

Rsma3180
02-21-22, 04:10
After the pathetic experience in Immortal bird spa, I wanted to try out something new. Checked google maps and saw a listing for cross body message centre with no ratings or reviews. Found it was inside railway colony and that they were not picking up. So left it.

I wanted to check out the spa opp BR icecream. Found a family sitting inside domino's and an Uncle at the downstairs appt. So I left it.

By this time it was late and there was no way I could make it to the other spas reviewed here in time. So I decide to go to be spa at white leaf.

I have been there a couple of times now always taking the same therapist hoping to crack her.

Ms. J greeted me warmly and we were chatting all through the session in a friendly way. She said she her birthday is coming up and even offered to give me a very special message on her off day.

Long story short, she would be willing to have some arrangements with a suitable guy outside the establishment, but no hanky panky business inside.Where is Whiteleaf spa? In Kochi?

Rsma3180
02-21-22, 04:17
Hello brothers,

First time in Kochi for few days. Please help this brother with some contacts so this brother can have some good memories from Kochi. I really appreciate your help.

Linguswamy
02-21-22, 12:52
Bro,

It was in November end. She was very much there. After the COVID surge increased I didn't visit Kerala.

As per my knowledge Ms. A left immortal bird spa months back. They now have only Sana and Meera. Teena who used to give atleast half a decent service has also left.

Took Sana once again last week. As usual, message was great, but service was pathetic and wowed never to return again.

I get the feeling that least and least people are coming there now.

LordKimuchi
02-23-22, 08:53
I just like to know if there is any advantage having SA in Kerala. I know SA is pretty much hit or miss. But I occasionally hit gold around Coimbatore area (Still a loose considering how pricy SA is).

I found one MILF in SA, Megha, claims to be in Cochin, Does anyone have a review on her?

Also, What's the best online platform to get these kind of contacts in Kerala?

That's so many questions in a single post, sorry. LOL.

Everk
02-23-22, 14:20
Hello Bros.

I had visited both the immortal spa (was serviced by Ms. A and her bowl massage) and the Robbin one.

Immortal is a standout in terms of spacious rooms and cleanliness. The bathroom is decent although it could have been done up a bit more. The ambience is peaceful and nondescript. Over the months I wonder if the makeshift auto stand which has propped up near the small pocket road is a source of prying eyes.

I would think twice about paying so much in most other big cities but I suppose demand supply mismatch is huge here.

The Robin spa is nothing more than a mechanical workshop with prefixed tarriff. Of course it is cheap, but over the years I have realised that the ambience and friendliness is worth paying up for. I had Ms. FishAA and her flabby tits and piston like movement was a turn off. Would WIR if there are some cute petite and cooperative ones though.

Will be back in Metro City in March first week.

MongerUnleash
02-23-22, 20:26
Where is Whiteleaf spa? In Kochi?RTFF, At least read through the first 8 pages, all your doubts will be cleared.

Monkash
02-24-22, 19:51
After more than year of action, couldn't hold any longer and decided to find someone. Found their number and called (no whatsapp) her. No pics, but sounded nice and since Kozhikode being drier than Sahara, decided to go with it. She arranged a room near Mala-field-a (Translate) and went there and paid a guy for room and she came 20 minutes later. She was definitely not what I had in mind! She asked for payment upfront and after small pleasantries, got naked. She's about 5'7', BBW with big belly, mid 30's. She started by hugging me tightly (which, to be honest, felt really good), while grabbing my ass. The kissed on neck for some time and licked my nipples and went for BJ (with cover). It was okay-ish, then went DATY, which was rather clean. After 10 minutes of that, got down to business, as she said she wanted to ride. Which was surprising, as ladies in her size always prefer missionary. She rode well and the pussy was not too loose. Overall an almost average experience (or bad, idk, I've forgot what is to be with a girl).How can I get a genuine SP in Calicut. Please help I'm new to mongering. Help needed from Gurus.

RoadRunner91
02-25-22, 04:48
Thanks to Intel from hamonger, paid my first visit to the infamous Nimbu spa. I struggled a bit to make an appointment because for some reason they insist on making an appointment over phone. This is new to me. Why do they need my phone number? Don't people give a shit about privacy anymore here? I don't typically use my personal phone number for my adventures and use a burner but the app unfortunately doesn't work in India. Would appreciate if seniors here could comment how they setup their burners. I had to visit them twice to make an appointment in person and they accommodated me when I mentioned I don't have an Indian phone number.

The place was relatively clean and air conditioned. This is my first spa in Kerala or India for that matter, so I don't have a reference to compare against. Drew Remya, probably early to late 30's, she's on the thicker side, not my type but she was sweet. If you're into thick women, I would highly recommend her. They asked me to undress and put on this weird single use undies- do people really wear this? I was honestly weirded out but went with the flow. Massage was average, no talk of extras nor there was any teasing. But towards the end she asked if I needed one and I nodded yes. She provided a nice long sensual HJ and after release showered and cleaned up.

Damage: 3/ HR tip .5.

Happy hunting,

RR.

Rohankd
02-25-22, 09:31
Hi, any one tried TVm lady who says independent. She is asking for 10 K here number ends with 895.

Rohankd
02-26-22, 09:01
Hi, any one tried TVm lady who says independent. She is asking for 10 K here number ends with 895.Got couple of personal messages. Anyways I am not going in TVM. I don't mind share the details but they should be genuine. It has happened before when I shared people irritate and they will disconnect the number or ID. It won't benefit any one. So please be mature enough before you ask.

ElephantACaves
03-02-22, 16:58
Hi guys,

I noticed a small cut on my leg after MP visit. It's almost as if someone pricked me with a pin. I did feel something during the MP session but played it down then as the bird's ring or nail. But this thin line is dotted with blood, now clotted. Should I be worried? Are they doing this on purpose? It did seem like a shady place and I have no intention of going there again.

Kevin Pius
03-03-22, 07:54
Dear fellow mongers,

I was trying to reach out to some SP profiles in CallGin. They call themselves independent. Does any have any feedback on Soya, a number ending 991? Tried to reach out to her last day and set up a meeting in a couple of days. The response is slow.

Since the covid situation is improving, would like to get back to action.

Any feedback will be much appreciated. Attached is her pic from the website.

Regards,

Kev.

OneAverageJoe
03-04-22, 15:10
Visited Tagore spa. Place is in residential area and there were people in the area. Nervously entered thinking of risk. They didn't show lineup. Asked for cooperative therapist. One girl from crowland was assigned. She was very friendly but behaved like dilip's character from the movie "chaanthupottu". So will not repeat her even though she gave good extras. 1500 at reception and 1000 to girl.

Hislerim
03-07-22, 13:43
Thanks to Intel from hamonger, paid my first visit to the infamous Nimbu spa. I struggled a bit to make an appointment because for some reason they insist on making an appointment over phone. This is new to me. Why do they need my phone number? Don't people give a shit about privacy anymore here? I don't typically use my personal phone number for my adventures and use a burner but the app unfortunately doesn't work in India. Would appreciate if seniors here could comment how they setup their burners. I had to visit them twice to make an appointment in person and they accommodated me when I mentioned I don't have an Indian phone number.

The place was relatively clean and air conditioned. This is my first spa in Kerala or India for that matter, so I don't have a reference to compare against. Drew Remya, probably early to late 30's, she's on the thicker side, not my type but she was sweet. If you're into thick women, I would highly recommend her. They asked me to undress and put on this weird single use undies- do people really wear this? I was honestly weirded out but went with the flow. Massage was average, no talk of extras nor there was any teasing. But towards the end she asked if I needed one and I nodded yes. She provided a nice long sensual HJ and after release showered and cleaned up..Was it just HJ or was it HJ with TA. Going there for just a HJ seems too expensive.

Kevin Pius
03-08-22, 10:18
Dear mongers,

Can anyone help me with genuine SP contacts around Kochi / Airport? I will be in Kochi for a short visit and would like to utilize the time to the fullest.

I can reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore (Mainly SA) May thanks in advance.

Regards.

Kevin.

Hislerim
03-08-22, 12:53
Is there any VFM spa or indie in the capital city? The only ones I know are the neembu spa, but the prices are exorbitant at 3 k just for the massage. Are there any other spas in Tvm with guaranteed extras and are VFM? Or any indies who offer FS?

Sammy85
03-10-22, 14:21
Avoid Crowland Spa Pho. At any cost. You will waste all your money.

RkjDon
03-10-22, 19:18
Found an "agasthya spa" on telegram. Haven't tried them, but seem to provide extras which was quite obvious in the way they replied. PM for contact number or search on telegram. Goodluck.

Is there any VFM spa or indie in the capital city? The only ones I know are the neembu spa, but the prices are exorbitant at 3 k just for the massage. Are there any other spas in Tvm with guaranteed extras and are VFM? Or any indies who offer FS?

Everk
03-11-22, 08:38
Hello.

Been in metro for a few days and just managed to score a couple of MPs.

1) the NE one near the porotta shop.

Called and booked a night appointment. Had to wait a good 15 minutes after reaching. Looking at the footwear outside, place seemed to be getting good crowd. Rates are 2. 8 k for 90 and 2. 3 k for 60. Since this was a scouting visit I opted for the latter.

It's done decent with a steam operation as well in the bathroom. Hardly 6-7 months old and so far maintained okay.

Was assigned Miss O from Arun. Seemed to be 30's type with typical NE strength in a smaller frame.

Good massage and stretching, however there was no hint of massages.

At around the end, since she dint bring it up (despite some friendly chatter going) I bit the bullet.

A flat No was given, I prodded once more but she seemed made up.

Is this because of first time? Any others were able to crack on subsequent visits?

Later had a short chat with the guy who seemed to be running operations. NE and friendly guy. From him got to understand the length of duration it's been open and how they have a premium set of regulars now.

Ambience - 7/10.

Birds - 7/10.

Xtra. DENIED.

WIR. Maybe for a decent regular one. Definitely if Johnny is taken care of.

2. Nobel Prize Road Spa.

Managed to find contact and phoned up. Open offers on b2 b and H. Ending. 3. 5 and 2. 5 k respectively.

Took a good 10 minutes to hunt the location down. Smart owner has kept the map location elsewhere.

Just a house like setup without any board. Reception guided to location. Place is like a remodelled 2/3 bed home with very average interiors. Bathroom is okay and hot water was available.

Miss. A (leafless), early 20's dusky and a fair chubby MILF type was available for selection.

Opted for Miss. A as I had spoken to her over phone initially.

Massage was just decent. But she did put some effort and claimed to have studied ayurveda. Made convo. Said she is only two months to the place and is here till the time her papers go through to go abroad.

Massage is probably 45 min. HJ 5 and shower 10.

Liked the bird. Nice small medium rack. No sag and she was ok for t. Play and slipping hands in. Had to pay0. 3 extra for topless (this was mistake as I dint negotiate before hand. These things crop up when one pays for extra at counter. Bird inside will somehow want extra).

Though she said she wouldn't do FS and all, I felt that she could be worked on a bit for subsequent visits.

WIR. Maybe, especially if they up the discretion quotient.

Has anyone tried these places / birds. Kindly reach out on DM.

Hislerim
03-11-22, 10:36
Found an "agasthya spa" on telegram. Haven't tried them, but seem to provide extras which was quite obvious in the way they replied. PM for contact number or search on telegram. Goodluck.I found one on google near pattom. Is it the same one?

LordKimuchi
03-11-22, 21:45
Hello fellow monger brothers,

I don't have much to contribute as FR in this thread, but I am sure that will change in future.

Most of my monger experience took place when I was in Japan. Lost my virginity there and went on a fuck spree!

So when I got back in the home base, I picked up interest in local food. I tried a few dating app, hit a jackpot. So it was a local bird from neighboring state, with chubby 6/10 body and a cute 7/10 face. I would have enjoyed the session more if I didn't do the mistake of staging it right at my hometown. I was bloody nervous of getting caught. It was not pleasant. Also, the girls somewhat sticky obsessive attitude towards me really caught me off guard. So yeah, it was bad.

For my second play through, I got into SA, met this neighboring state married bird, (7/10 body, 7/10 face). This time, I chose the right place. It was great. She had a really cheerful personality. We talked a bunch before we got into the session (it was not time bound deal, so I did some verbal foreplay), which was sweet. Then we started kissing like lovers, and got into action. She really takes initiative. It was a great experience.

Sorry for my weird FR format, it's rushed and it's from old experience. I would love to contribute more to this thread. I would appreciate it if you can help me finding SPs and Indies in capital city. I would bring fresh reports next time.

Regards,

Kimuchip.

RkjDon
03-11-22, 22:41
Yes that should be the one. Pattom was the location said to me iver telegram.

I found one on google near pattom. Is it the same one?

SirAlexJ
03-12-22, 08:52
Hello.

Been in metro for a few days and just managed to score a couple of MPs.

1) the NE one near the porotta shop.

Called and booked a night appointment. Had to wait a good 15 minutes after reaching. Looking at the footwear outside, place seemed to be getting good crowd. Rates are 2. 8 k for 90 and 2. 3 k for 60. Since this was a scouting visit I opted for the latter.

It's done decent with a steam operation as well in the bathroom. Hardly 6-7 months old and so far maintained okay.

Was assigned Miss O from Arun. Seemed to be 30's type with typical NE strength in a smaller frame.

Good massage and stretching, however there was no hint of massages.

At around the end, since she dint bring it up (despite some friendly chatter going) I bit the bullet..If you could give few hints on both the location, It would be appreciated. Couldn't actually get the spots.

Thanks in advance.

JosefGrand
03-13-22, 02:57
This place has been hit and miss and the fantasy of a decent indie remains unfulfilled.

DudeMi98
03-13-22, 12:59
Agastaya spa is located opposite Cosmo hospital. Couldn't drop in due to busy schedule. It is on my wish list. Hope to be there soon.

Found an "agasthya spa" on telegram. Haven't tried them, but seem to provide extras which was quite obvious in the way
they replied. PM for contact number or search on telegram. Goodluck.

LotOfTin
03-14-22, 09:09
Visited Vie spa in Crownadu again last week.

It seems that I have become a regular there, I like to visit these establishments early in the morning.

I was assigned an young therapist called Ashw, but I felt a resistance for her part on initial conversations.

I didn't want to take chances and send her back, Another one called V took her place.

I was planning for B2 B but later changed my mind again and took regular massage.

Massage was good, the girl was talkative and cooperative. BBJ was on the table and it was good.

We even watched few porn clips together.

Over all it was nice, But I won't WIR since there are other dishes on the table too.

Peace out.

Hislerim
03-15-22, 11:46
Agastaya spa is located opposite Cosmo hospital. Couldn't drop in due to busy schedule. It is on my wish list. Hope to be there soon.Please post FR if you visit. Eagerly waiting.

RajuTony87
03-16-22, 10:32
So been in Thrissur for 10 days. City isn't as dry as it was before. But ridiculously costly.

Last time I was here, had taken 2 spas. Nimbu (in English) and A1 (there is a cycle brand by this name).

Nimbu chick offered FS at 2.5 k apart from the 2.5 outside. But when it shifted near the zoo, the therapists changed and so did the extras.

A1 -well FS was not on offer and it operates from a very residential area which made me uncomfortable.

So was surprised, when a lot of spa options opened up this time.

Tried 3 of them-.

M!r a ge. Massage was done by a decent looking chick. But she doesn't give B2B. You can pay 5 k at counter itself for a B2 B inclusive job.

B2 B was done by a not so great looking mulllappoo (name in English). But she offered BBJ for 1 k, which I took.

WIR. Not for this chick.

$ at ndy- this is near flowerkunnam. Their main spa is under renovation. Had 3 therapists (one was on leave one was on periods).

So was forced to take the not so great looking one. All inclusive rate is 4. 5 k. She offered FS for 1 k xtra.

The current facility has washroom and rooms separate, so you will need to venture out in a towel if you take an oil therapy.

WIR- may be for a different therapist.

Dre a m $ - The costliest but has the best choice of chicks. Have taken 3 so far. Veen at, H at $and at and Th at nu.

First two are decent looking, but doesn't do more than B2 B. Third will do FS if you pay her 3 k.

But this is costly as counter full B2B is 6 k. For Th at nu you pay 2. 5 at counter and 3 inside, others will take whole 6.

WIR- maybe.

Have one more place to try in Mannuthy.

Glad that this place is getting options.

NiceGeorge86
03-16-22, 15:33
Hi Fellow Mongers.

I have been inactive for a while. Planning to restart. Any good reliable SP contacts or indes in Kochi, please help.

SadGuru420
03-17-22, 12:38
Hi fellow mongers,

I was alone in m. City for a couple of days. Decided to try mongering. Took out my mongering phone and posted on JD. Within few minutes, I started to get calls from many MPs. I was shocked to see that it was that easy. I used to think it was so tough to monger, but it was just a flip away. Many contacted me. I am not a Malayali, I stuck with MPs who knows English. I went with the one by the name of Tamil actor who recently got in controversy against a celebrated badminton player.

Got the call and location on WA. Went there. It was a place near klore. Didn't know how things work. Everything was talked in the reception. Normal 2.5 and B2B 4.5. I negotiated to 4 and went in. Miss A attended me. Opted for cream massage. She was straight out of the slums is what I think. Didn't know single word in English. She has been decorated with so much makeup to look good. That's when I had the quote from Emilia Clarke - ' people, makeup they make you look good.'

She was fully aware of the requirements. She was around 28, married. She started with my legs and worked till shoulders. No head massage. Probably head massage was replaced by HJ. As I went in the noon, no one were there so everything took almost 1.5 hours and she didn't say a word. She was smiling and responding to touch well. Despite communication issues she tried her best to communicate (as I started convo) she didn't do it herself. I didn't get hard till the end due to extreme habits. But she really did finish me off. Even I didn't know I will be able to finish until she did. Gave me a real confidence boost for the future. Took bath and tipped her 500 and left.

TLDR.

Bird - 3/10 (can't even get to her why, she is mother of two. Too much abdomen, very very hard skin BS and back. Love handles like bus handles).

Plate. No oral contact both in top and bottom, no penetration. TA and BA full nde. + HJ.

Damage - 4 k counter + 0.5 tip.

WIR? - should I answer this?

Hislerim
03-17-22, 17:22
Hi fellow mongers,

I was alone in m. City for a couple of days. Decided to try mongering. Took out my mongering phone and posted on JD. Within few minutes, I started to get calls from many MPs. I was shocked to see that it was that easy. I used to think it was so tough to monger, but it was just a flip away. Many contacted me. I am not a Malayali, I stuck with MPs who knows English. I went with the one by the name of Tamil actor who recently got in controversy against a celebrated badminton player.

Got the call and location on WA. Went there. It was a place near klore. Didn't know how things work. Everything was talked in the reception. Normal 2.5 and B2B 4.5. I negotiated to 4 and went in. Miss A attended me. Opted for cream massage. She was straight out of the slums is what I think. Didn't know single word in English. She has been decorated with so much makeup to look good. That's when I had the quote from Emilia Clarke - ' people, makeup they make you look good.'

She was fully aware of the requirements. She was around 28, married. She started with my legs and worked till shoulders. No head massage. Probably head massage was replaced by HJ. As I went in the noon, no one were there so everything took almost 1.5 hours and she didn't say a word. She was smiling and responding to touch well. Despite communication issues she tried her best to communicate (as I started convo) she didn't do it herself. I didn't get hard till the end due to extreme habits. But she really did finish me off. Even I didn't know I will be able to finish until she did. Gave me a real confidence boost for the future. Took bath and tipped her 500 and left.What is JD? And is the Actor's name the name of the spa?

Wanaf
03-17-22, 19:13
Hi fellow mongers,

Took out my mongering phone and posted on JD. Within few minutes, I started to get calls from many MPs. I was shocked to see that it was that easy.What is JD?

Kappa322
03-17-22, 23:49
What is JD?JD is Justdial.

Hislerim
03-18-22, 08:14
Went back to 'New Life' spa in TVM after a long time. Staff has changed except for one of my regulars who offer FS when sweet talked, but I have had her a few times and wanted to try something new. They had a new recruit, girl in her mid twenties, average looking, meaty in the right places, tall and fair. I opted her and massage started uneventfully. Talked about herself for a while and made her comfortable. Massage was very average and nothing to write home about. Started feeling her up when she massaged my shoulders and she was Ok with that. Popped questions about extras. She quoted the usual rates there. She said she does FS but it is not allowed in the spa. Opted for HJ, BBBJ and full access. Started with undressing her and sucking her boobs. Got her excited and proceeded to DFK and fingering. Her BBBJ was average. Toothy, bad technique and no deep throating. She seemed to be still learning how to do a BJ. Finished with her giving me an oily HJ. WIR. Maybe to get number to meet outside for FS..Hi,

I found 2 spas on searching google. Does the spa name start with P and end with I?

And where is the locations? One is near "Temple'mukku and the other one is in "whiteTemple". But on Googlemaps they both show the same location in white Temple-vazhutha "forest" road.

Rroy29
03-20-22, 06:27
Hey guys, in Kochi for sometime.

Most locanto / skokka SPseem fake.

Need some help.

This Jessy SP seems real. Kindly share contact of inde and trustable sp.

Preference is for young mallu chicks.

Dallas tinku bro posted some good chicks on forum. Any leads to the SP.

Thanks.

Ajayaju
03-20-22, 11:18
Tried a spa called wellness7 in Calicut.

Ambience was neat and the MILF in reception looked hot, but she doesn't give massage.

Massage was over all decent, but they cover you with towel.

Was assigned a NE.

No extras available.

Charges 2500 after discount.

Could anyone share any good spa with extras or any decent inde in Calicut.

Aju.

Ajayaju
03-20-22, 12:32
Need help with Karwar contact.

Hi bros,

I am in Karwar for few days.

Could anyone help me with any inde or Sp contact here.

Aju.

Rroy29
03-20-22, 18:02
Guys.

Tried finding the FB couple online. Can anyone share some light and guide me oj the right path.

Thanks.

Have few days left in Kochi. Sunday going back. Please don't let it be dry. Can reciprocate for Kolkata Delhi and Mumbai.

Regards.

Roy.

Hamonger
03-21-22, 03:10
Tried messaging you. Inbox full. Hope it means you got the contacts you wanted.

Guys.

Tried finding the FB couple online. Can anyone share some light and guide me oj the right path.

Thanks.

Have few days left in Kochi. Sunday going back. Please don't let it be dry. Can reciprocate for Kolkata Delhi and Mumbai.

Regards.

Roy.

Rroy29
03-21-22, 08:50
Tried messaging you. Inbox full. Hope it means you got the contacts you wanted.Stupid of me not to clear inbox priori requesting for contacts.

And to think no one replied.

No contacts till date.

Eagerly awaiting replies.

Thanks.

ElephantACaves
03-22-22, 10:14
Could someone help guide how to keep a monger phone and more importantly, how to keep a new number and disable Truecaller etc reveal your identity.

Rroy29
03-22-22, 13:41
Guys.

Thanks.

Have few days left in Kochi. Sunday going back. Please don't let it be dry. Can reciprocate for Kolkata Delhi and Mumbai..Guys some help please. No contacts as of now.

Rroy29
03-22-22, 16:33
Could someone help guide how to keep a monger phone and more importantly, how to keep a new number and disable Truecaller etc reveal your identity.1. Spend money and get a sim on some laborer name. Recharge using cash cards.

2. Sign up on true caller with a clean phone and enter details as dummy.

That's it.

BulletVictor
03-22-22, 19:27
Recently I visited the a Royal bar in Kakkanad. The scene is almost like Bangalore. Lots of girls. Some are with boys and some are individuals. I am not sure it is a pickup place. Any one has recent experience?

JinxGeorge6969
03-22-22, 21:21
Does anyone know places in Calicut where you can get b2 b? Also. How do you get a SIM in a different name? Don't you have to provide ID to get one?

Rroy29
03-25-22, 02:28
Guys some help please. No contacts as of now.Guys haven't received any guidance from Kerala members.

Kindly share guys.

Rroy29
03-25-22, 06:04
Any reviews on Deepti Akhil couple? Asking 10 k 2 hrs.

Are they the famous FB cpl here?

Rroy29
03-26-22, 20:23
Guys haven't received any guidance from Kerala members.

Kindly share guys.You know what guys. Of all the request I sent here. Its mark replied. Though he sent me a number. It was the locanto SP Priya or the partner of SP Jessy / James of MR. Either way they sell unwanted wares of Delhi and Kolkata. I am grateful to him for taking time out and sharing the contact. But I had James number already. Its same stuff. I told no to James 4 days back his number I got from MR, no thanks to Kerala members.

I got another 2 FB couples in contact from Kochi and meet one of them over coffee. They were impressed to meet me in my 5 star hotel. But couldn't proceed as I was on official business there. Meet scheduled for Mumbai now. The other one also interested to meet thanks to first couple since most these FWB and swinger cpls know each other.

But I didn't bang anyone up till this moment. Why because I was waiting for Kerala members to help. But that never happened.

So I called up some real help from Delhi. Pulled some strings and drove to varkala for some good and reliable white chicks. Most from Delhi / Mumbai CIS / Russian circle out to chill in Kerala post working in major cities.

Rest I am flying out on Sunday without receiving any help from you guys (except itsmark) . But this varkala thing is something not being shared to anyone cause Kerala forum has absolutely no sharing spirit.

Delhi kept rates low Nd options high as all mongers knew what to try when and what price. Here everyone is spending a bomb on MP on ugly chicks. There are better chicks available at brothels in Mumbai Kolkata and Delhi. The real good stuff in Kerala no body shares. That's why when people ask help in other forums, no one will give it to you guys. Look at what FR you post. I have seen one good FR with a pic, that too of its mark. Bloody blur the face if you are so conservative, let people know what you had.

Sorry to type this but it was really sad that you guys don't help even with 5 days at hand.

Never sharing any contacts anymore here or related to Kerala forum. Please find your own gems and share first.

Ravi009
03-26-22, 21:40
You know what guys. Of all the request I sent here. Its mark replied. Though he sent me a number. It was the locanto SP Priya or the partner of SP Jessy / James of MR. Either way they sell unwanted wares of Delhi and Kolkata. I am grateful to him for taking time out and sharing the contact. But I had James number already. Its same stuff. I told no to James 4 days back his number I got from MR, no thanks to Kerala members.

I got another 2 FB couples in contact from Kochi and meet one of them over coffee. They were impressed to meet me in my 5 star hotel. But couldn't proceed as I was on official business there. Meet scheduled for Mumbai now. The other one also interested to meet thanks to first couple since most these FWB and swinger cpls know each other.

But I didn't bang anyone up till this moment. Why because I was waiting for Kerala members to help. But that never happened.

So I called up some real help from Delhi. Pulled some strings and drove to varkala for some good and reliable white chicks. Most from Delhi / Mumbai CIS / Russian circle out to chill in Kerala post working in major cities.

Rest I am flying out on Sunday without receiving any help from you guys (except itsmark) . But this varkala thing is something not being shared to anyone cause Kerala forum has absolutely no sharing spirit.

Delhi kept rates low Nd options high as all mongers knew what to try when and what price. Here everyone is spending a bomb on MP on ugly chicks. There are better chicks available at brothels in Mumbai Kolkata and Delhi. The real good stuff in Kerala no body shares. That's why when people ask help in other forums, no one will give it to you guys. Look at what FR you post. I have seen one good FR with a pic, that too of its mark. Bloody blur the face if you are so conservative, let people know what you had.

Sorry to type this but it was really sad that you guys don't help even with 5 days at hand.

Never sharing any contacts anymore here or related to Kerala forum. Please find your own gems and share first.Bro, My Sincere apology on behalf of mallu guys. The thing is that Kerala is a dry state and as far as I know even if you are in a car with a good looking babe the people are going to give nasty looks and they may interfere, as I does not go well with the traditional values. I work in Bengaluru and usually fly to Mumbai or Delhi to quench my thirst. I never had some good time in Kerala other than with girls I knew from the workplace. Even on SA there is just one mallu contact who asks for 20 k a shot (in kochi). So it is costly and only a close circle of rich guys enjoy young girls and mostly lured them by drugs and luxuries. Rest of the guys does not get any action through whoring and the quality of WG is really low. Even I am seeing this post today or else would have helped you.

Chandforuonly
03-27-22, 04:42
Never try in Kerala.

Not a good place.

Some time public will catch you.

Bro, My Sincere apology on behalf of mallu guys. The thing is that Kerala is a dry state and as far as I know even if you are in a car with a good looking babe the people are going to give nasty looks and they may interfere, as I does not go well with the traditional values. I work in Bengaluru and usually fly to Mumbai or Delhi to quench my thirst. I never had some good time in Kerala other than with girls I knew from the workplace. Even on SA there is just one mallu contact who asks for 20 k a shot (in kochi). So it is costly and only a close circle of rich guys enjoy young girls and mostly lured them by drugs and luxuries. Rest of the guys does not get any action through whoring and the quality of WG is really low. Even I am seeing this post today or else would have helped you.

BulletVictor
03-28-22, 18:30
Sad. But true. Thinks are happening in close circle. Particularly, the availability is very less. Unfortunately people share very less in our forum.

You know what guys. Of all the request I sent here. Its mark replied. Though he sent me a number. It was the locanto SP Priya or the partner of SP Jessy / James of MR. Either way they sell unwanted wares of Delhi and Kolkata. I am grateful to him for taking time out and sharing the contact. But I had James number already. Its same stuff. I told no to James 4 days back his number I got from MR, no thanks to Kerala members.

Never sharing any contacts anymore here or related to Kerala forum. Please find your own gems and share first.

Touch Wood
03-29-22, 03:56
Hello Friend,

I don't think this is listed correctly on Google maps.

I can't share exact location and numbers as you don't have membership for private messaging.

Hi,

I found 2 spas on searching google. Does the spa name start with P and end with I?

And where is the locations? One is near "Temple'mukku and the other one is in "whiteTemple". But on Googlemaps they both show the same location in white Temple-vazhutha "forest" road.

Kevin Pius
03-29-22, 13:16
Hi all,

I am planning to meet one of my contacts this weekend. And would like to know about the hotel scene in Kochi. I have mongered in Bangalore and Hyderabad and didn't face any issues from Hotels or their staff.

This is the first time I am venturing into Kochi. Are hotels like Goluklam near kaloor safe? Or should I look for a more premium-like Radisson? Have anyone faced any challenges? It is the first time I am meeting this girl and I would like to be cautious from both sides.

If anyone could suggest better places, kindly do.

Regards,

Kev.

Hislerim
03-29-22, 19:54
Hello Friend,

I can't share the exact location and numbers as you don't have membership for private messaging.I understand but could you please tell me if its name starts with P and ends with I? And is it near "WhiteTemple"?

SaranMaheswar
03-30-22, 05:57
Hi all,

I am planning to meet one of my contacts this weekend. And would like to know about the hotel scene in Kochi. I have mongered in Bangalore and Hyderabad and didn't face any issues from Hotels or their staff.

This is the first time I am venturing into Kochi. Are hotels like Goluklam near kaloor safe? Or should I look for a more premium-like Radisson? Have anyone faced any challenges? It is the first time I am meeting this girl and I would like to be cautious from both sides.

If anyone could suggest better places, kindly do.

Regards,

Kev.Hi bro,

Holiday Inn will be best and safer option in Cochin.

JavaGuy1
04-03-22, 09:46
Or should I look for a more premium-like Radisson? Have anyone faced any challenges?Rad Blu on SA road is safe.

Touch Wood
04-04-22, 09:59
Tried NewLife Spa in capital city again. Was presented with a 2 therapists. One thin with long hair, and another plump with short boy-cut hair. I had read some negative reviews here about the thin girl with long hair, so I chose the short haired one. Her name started with are and she was rather short, fair and plump and looked around 35 years old. Massage was average and she was giving hints all along pressing her body into me during the massage. I left my hands wander around her butt and she did not complain. Got talking about extras and everything up to BBBJ was on the table. She happily undressed and got into the mood. She was very involved in the act and wild with her tongue, licking me everywhere. Once in the mood, she was ready for FS, but I did not have condoms, so declined and continued with B2B and BBBJ. I released a happy man, paid her and left.

Scorecard:

Face - 3/5 - does not look feminine, looks boyish.

Boobs - 7/10 - medium sized with 1-2 inch long nipples.

Body - 5/10 - Plump, has kids and tummy has visible stretchmarks.

Kitty - 5/10 - unshaven, seems used.

BBBJ - 7/10 - good involvement.

GFE - 8/10 - involved, interested.

WIR. I don't think so. Not my type.

Cost - 2 K counter, 1.5 K to girl.

RJ.

LordKimuchi
04-05-22, 13:58
Dear seniors,

Can you recommend me best hotel for mongering in capital city. Have plans this week.

ZOrchid
04-06-22, 10:11
Hi fellow hedonists.

I will be in kochi this month 3rd week. I humbly request contacts for high end escorts, preferably foreign (russian, thai.). Am new to the place, and I can help out only in chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata and Hyderabad. My PM is active.

Also, kindly advice on the attitudes and strategies regarding taking a girl into my room. I don't know which 8's more conservative, kerala or TN. It will be some 5 star, dunno what it will be yet.

Thanks in advance.

DudeMi98
04-06-22, 12:37
Guys,

Had been to Delhi / Gurugram recently. If anyone needs any digits in Delhi, you can contact me. I have a few.

Thanks.

Mi.

DavidLuke
04-06-22, 12:40
Dear seniors,

Can you recommend me best hotel for mongering in capital city. Have plans this week.Economy highland, Chirag inn, ruby arena, horizon.

Star category. Sp grand days, Apollo, central almost all hotels.

JavaGuy1
04-07-22, 03:25
Dear seniors,

Can you recommend me best hotel for mongering in capital city. Have plans this week.What I do is go to goibibo, makemytrip etc - there is an option for couples / couple friendly in these websites. Typically most of the star properties and usually the upper class hotels wouldn't care as long both of the people have valid IDs and the room is for double occupancy. It is the cheaper ones where the reception in charge gets judgmental.

Touch Wood
04-09-22, 17:57
I used SP Grand quite a bit during my initial days of mongering in TVM. It was a convenient though old place. But lately they seem to have updated their guest policy. They don't seem to be couple friendly anymore and does not allow unmarried couples or local IDs.

So, do check with the hotel before booking.

J.

Economy highland, Chirag inn, ruby arena, horizon.

Star category. Sp grand days, Apollo, central almost all hotels.

DudeMi98
04-10-22, 13:42
Guys,

Anyone tried SP James Chetan's birds recently? Is he still active??

Planning a 1 day trip to Cochin this week.

Mi.

LordKimuchi
04-10-22, 17:22
I used SP Grand quite a bit during my initial days of mongering in TVM. It was a convenient though old place. But lately they seem to have updated their guest policy. They don't seem to be couple friendly anymore and does not allow unmarried couples or local IDs.

So, do check with the hotel before booking..Thank you for the information.

I tried to inbox you, I didn't heard anything back.

Lamboos
04-11-22, 05:00
Is the sp james mentioned in the kerala forum the same guy mentioned in the Calcutta forum? From what I have read, the james mentioned in kerala forum also sources his birds from outside, especially bongs.

DavidLuke
04-11-22, 08:09
Is the sp james mentioned in the kerala forum the same guy mentioned in the Calcutta forum? From what I have read, the james mentioned in kerala forum also sources his birds from outside, especially bongs.Don't think so he provide in park hotel rite.

JavaGuy1
04-11-22, 10:03
Is he the same as in MR. If yes, last October when I contacted, all chicks were out of Kerala. So we dropped the plan.

SmogXZ
04-11-22, 16:06
Met up with Raji a few days ago. She was reluctant to entertain me because of lack of reference, but was able to talk her into fixing an appointment. She's probably around 50, but makes up with great attitude, warm conversation and a lot of kisses. If you're into older dusky women, you might enjoy. It's also great value for money.

Like most ayurvedic massages, I was doused in oil and was slipping off the table whenever I tried to move around. Didn't feel like trying out the BBBJ or FS that day.

She's playful and fun, and VFM. WIR? Probably.

Thanks to RashidZ, for the contact; thanks to KDMonk for providing precise instructions to reach there.

Damages: Around 2. 5 k total.

EatPrayLove
04-12-22, 12:28
Customer Found In Brothel At Time Of Raid Can't Be Hauled Into Criminal Proceedings: Karnataka High Court Reiterates.

https://www.livelaw.in/news-updates/karnataka-high-court-customer-brothel-raid-cannot-be-prosecuted-pita-196447

EatPrayLove
04-12-22, 12:29
Rad Blu on SA road is safe.I second that. Ensure to book with twin occupancy (even if the other person is coming in separately) and provide both IDs.

Njoi.

DrSexy
04-12-22, 18:27
Guys,

Had been to Delhi / Gurugram recently. If anyone needs any digits in Delhi, you can contact me. I have a few..Dude,

There are not much options here. Russian out of questions. Try some spas in cochin. You can go through the messages for clues.

ZOrchid
04-13-22, 11:27
Hi friends,

My appeal a week or two back, remains unanswered.

I will be in Kochi next weekend. Please pass on some high end escorts contact. Young, slim, booby, cooperative (dream) types. I will be in Novotel. But, I can sneak out on 23rd or 24th even during the day for a couple of hours; so even an incall is ok, provided its in a safe locality.

BTW, how is Tattva spa in Novotel? Any extras? Do they allow a girl in the room?

Thanks.

Ksn22
04-13-22, 11:36
Guys,

Had been to Delhi / Gurugram recently. If anyone needs any digits in Delhi, you can contact me. I have a few..Can you please share contacts / digits.

SmogXZ
04-13-22, 12:16
I'm a regular at Tattva spa and have taken massage from 3-4 birds. Strictly none of them offer extras. Yes, you can invite a guest (girl) in the room. No issues.

Hi friends,

My appeal a week or two back, remains unanswered.

I will be in Kochi next weekend. Please pass on some high end escorts contact. Young, slim, booby, cooperative (dream) types. I will be in Novotel. But, I can sneak out on 23rd or 24th even during the day for a couple of hours; so even an incall is ok, provided its in a safe locality.

BTW, how is Tattva spa in Novotel? Any extras? Do they allow a girl in the room?

Thanks.

SmogXZ
04-14-22, 08:18
I went to this place today and there are no boards or display, instead it looks like a family lives there now. Any clues anyone?

ZOrchid
04-20-22, 13:34
Hi friends,

My attempt at securing a girl doesn't seem to going anywhere. I tried atleast 15 numbers, from skokka, locanto and some shit like that, for Kochi. Messaged them thru a mongering wa number. ALL asked for advance. Giving advance in itself is stupid. Having an electronic trail is criminally stupid. Are those sites full, 100%, scammers? 5 yrs back I have got good service thru theze porrals.

Please pass on some contacts, good indies. Thats what we are here for, right? My PM is active.

Thanks.

SmogXZ
04-20-22, 15:17
Thanks to a few fellow mongers, I got the contact to this place and went to the place. Called up and booked an appointment. I didn't know any of the birds and was assigned miss Sna. Started with a lot of oil rub and I asked about extras a little late. HJ + TA + B2 B are all available.

She's got big melons and lets you suck on them. I didn't go for bottom access since it was my first visit there. WIR? Yes, I saw a couple of other birds there. Damages: 3 k at the counter (I might've overpaid this) + 1 k to the girl.

Be advised that their most mongers come there from advertisement channels like Loc-anto and this could attract LE attention at some point.

I went to this place today and there are no boards or display, instead it looks like a family lives there now. Any clues anyone?

GuyFromKunlun
04-20-22, 21:24
Hey Guys,

Will be in trv for a couple of days, can somebody help with good MP's in the city.

I have PM, kindly message, looking forward to your help.

DudeMi98
04-21-22, 20:38
Bro.

Trivandrum:

Go to lime spa. Google for location. It is near GG hospital just 150-200 m away from hospital. Go there. Opt for Ramya. Avoid Diya.

Damage: 2 k msg + 500/1000 bucks for extra.

Try Navajeevani Ayurvedic centre on upper meridian road. Damage: 1.5 k + 500/1000 bucks extras.

There is agastya spa. Opposite cosmo hospital. On the main road. I have not tried, but heard that extras are available. Maybe you can try.

Mi.

Hey Guys,

Will be in trv for a couple of days, can somebody help with good MP's in the city.

I have PM, kindly message, looking forward to your help.

DavidLuke
04-22-22, 11:35
Bro.

Trivandrum:

Go to lime spa. Google for location. It is near GG hospital just 150-200 m away from hospital. Go there. Opt for Ramya. Avoid Diya.

Try Navajeevani Ayurvedic centre on upper meridian road. Damage: 1.5 k + 500/1000 bucks extras.

There is agastya spa. Opposite cosmo hospital. On the main road. I have not tried, but heard that extras are available. Maybe you can try.

Mi.Agastya is 200 meter away from cosmo hospital. Left side you can visit agasthya namaste right side there is lime spa. There's a small shop opposite to agastya spa, you can watch the working girls entering spa from there near by accommodation around 9. 30 .

Cheers.

DudeMi98
04-23-22, 07:11
Thanks for the location update. When I had Googled for Agastya location, it was showing bang opposite cosmo hospital. Will try it out soon.

Agastya is 200 meter away from cosmo hospital. Left side you can visit agasthya namaste right side there is lime spa. There's a small shop opposite to agastya spa, you can watch the working girls entering spa from there near by accommodation around 9. 30 .

Cheers.

Lamboos
04-24-22, 04:52
Thanks for the location update. When I had Googled for Agastya location, it was showing bang opposite cosmo hospital. Will try it out soon.Yup. Google location shows right opposite to cosmo hospital. But never saw anything like that there. Anybody tried the unisex salon and spa located right on top of 'rajas' (english) restaurant near kuravan konam. Name of place starts with 'E' and ends with 'A'. What piqued my interest was a few comments in the google review of the place. The place seems to be somewhat legit as lots of comments on makeup and salon. But there were also a few comments from a few female reviewers. One complained that the place offers cross gender massage and gave it a one star. Another had sad that some guy peaked into her room while she was doing makeup or something giving it that shady vibe.

ZOrchid
04-25-22, 05:52
Hi,

I am not from Kochi, and I just visited for 3 days.

Have been asking for contacts, and none materialised.

Anyway, upon suggestion, I tried going to VieS and S*ynday. Big time shocker: There was nothing at site mapped in google maps. Then I tried to go to and*are*na, again nothing physically present at the marked site. Don't know what was happening. And, none of them responded to phone call.

Finally only citro**LE was open. 3. 1 K counter. Disappointed totally as there were no extras! Even the massage was average, but anyway I did not go for that.

Time and money wasted. KLPD big time.

Got no action.

Cheers.

Hislerim
04-25-22, 07:19
Bro.

Trivandrum:

There is agastya spa. Opposite cosmo hospital. On the main road. I have not tried, but heard that extras are available. Maybe you can try..Couldn't find navajeevani on google. Any help on how to find it?

Also what are the extras that you have mentioned? Is it just HJ or does it include BJ or B2B, etc.

SmogXZ
04-25-22, 07:59
Citronelle: This is a no-extras spa.

Vie S: The mapped location is correct. There's no board or anything and it looks like it's a house in the middle of nowhere. Mud road and no other buildings around. But once you enter, it's a functioning spa with all kinds of extras. Which number did you call?

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Hi,

I am not from Kochi, and I just visited for 3 days.

Have been asking for contacts, and none materialised.

Anyway, upon suggestion, I tried going to VieS and S*ynday. Big time shocker: There was nothing at site mapped in google maps. Then I tried to go to and*are*na, again nothing physically present at the marked site. Don't know what was happening. And, none of them responded to phone call.

Finally only citro**LE was open. 3. 1 K counter. Disappointed totally as there were no extras! Even the massage was average, but anyway I did not go for that.

Time and money wasted. KLPD big time.

Got no action.

Cheers.

DudeMi98
04-25-22, 20:43
Navajeevani is located on Upper Meridian road. About 2 or 3 minute walk from Paranoia systems international pvt Ltd. Google paranoia. Upper Meridian Rd is opp paranoia.

You don't have your PM activated. So just google and find out.

Couldn't find navajeevani on google. Any help on how to find it?

Also what are the extras that you have mentioned? Is it just HJ or does it include BJ or B2B, etc.

SmogXZ
04-27-22, 21:45
It was my last day in Kochi before moving to Bangalore and decided I'll go to this place again and check other birds. I called up the number and the lady on the other end openly told me Niya was available and she does B2 B and BJs. I went to the place and was greeted by this dude at the reception. He let me in one of the rooms and told me the bird will come over shortly.

A few minutes later, Arya walks in. There's is nothing wrong with this girl, just bland and unsexy. Like how you would describe a cow, attitude-wise. "Dis-kambi" material. However, I went ahead with B2 B and BBJ. She went to the bathroom, changed into a towel and came back. Started B2 B. It was like she's kneading porotta dough with her tits, or like rowing a boat lying face down. Finally gave me that BBJ and I came. Finished early, paid up, took a shower and left.

Damages: 3 k + 2 k.

WIR? Not this bird.

BonitoTarzan
04-28-22, 05:54
Friends,

Wanted to get your feedback. Quite frustrated with finding contacts for company / GFE / FS experience in kerala. Is Tinder app useful. Any other apps that helps?. Anybody got good experience. Wanted to get reliable inputs. Thanks.

Touch Wood
04-28-22, 14:53
Saw some nice looking therapists there around 6 months back. I walked in and enquired about massage. They said they don't offer any massages or cross-massages. Seemed like a legit place. I am not sure if anything has changed in 6 months.

J.

Yup. Google location shows right opposite to cosmo hospital. But never saw anything like that there. Anybody tried the unisex salon and spa located right on top of 'rajas' (english) restaurant near kuravan konam. Name of place starts with 'E' and ends with 'A'. What piqued my interest was a few comments in the google review of the place. The place seems to be somewhat legit as lots of comments on makeup and salon. But there were also a few comments from a few female reviewers. One complained that the place offers cross gender massage and gave it a one star. Another had sad that some guy peaked into her room while she was doing makeup or something giving it that shady vibe.

Hsjsnan
04-28-22, 19:04
Folks,

Anyone has news on the new metoo about a Dubai call girl making some metoo crap?

Hsjsnan
04-28-22, 19:12
Friends,

Wanted to get your feedback. Quite frustrated with finding contacts for company / GFE / FS experience in kerala. Is Tinder app useful. Any other apps that helps?. Anybody got good experience. Wanted to get reliable inputs. Thanks.Tinder is crap. Don't waste your time there. Unless you are a 10/10 seductive beast, forget being there. I must admit it did work outside Kerala for me, here its hard. I would suggest you walk to a nice mall or coffee shop and just use your tinder instincts of being a gentleman. You will get a girlfriend for sure. Just be smart enough not to fall into honey traps.

Eliksir
05-03-22, 11:52
Has anyone had any luck in CLT? Or is it dryer than Sahara.

BonitoTarzan
05-04-22, 12:08
Off day at work over extended weekend. Was casually roaming around the J Mall in Palakkad. Hit upon a saree clad female sitting alone on a seat in the coffee shop area. Moderate looks with little oversized body but nice features with big swaying back. Got horny and kind of passed time in the mall for some time. I kind of understood something not usual here and was passing looks. She was also noticing me. I was thinking why. Finally I kind of got brave and settled in the table after getting a cofeee, told that I had come looking for some shopping and was waiting for one friend. Surprised how come this return response. Got to know that she is divorced recently. I kind of developed talks and told her that will drop her if she didn't mind at her place. Roamed around for some time in the maill. Kind of accompanied her into the apartment. I kind of tried touching her skeptically. She also responded. She told that she doesn't do this and that she was badly in need of money due to many issues. I told her will take care of it. 3 hours spent. 2 shots with bareback FS. Total 20 k damage. Too much. But it was overall just satisfying considering the overall recent experiences. She said she will entertain only high decent profiles.

Left a happy man. Once in a blue moon. Gems are there, but very difficult to catch hold. Can share contact in response for only genuine good quality trusted contacts in Thrissur palakkad cochin coimbatore area, as don't want to lose this lone pin in haystack.

Alengeo90
05-04-22, 12:36
If there's anything at all in confirmed mongering in Thrissur in terms of SP, spa or indie? Could any kind soul PM me? Thanks. PM is open.

Nisarth7
05-04-22, 13:10
Has anyone had any luck in CLT? Or is it dryer than Sahara.Hey Brother,

Check PM.

Nisarth7
05-05-22, 08:47
Hi Brothers,

Had a crazy itch to monger all of a sudden. Cali being dry or lack of contacts didn't let Johnny from taking over, so tried calling the MILF from my previous FR but she wasn't responding. Then, without any other choice, started searching locanto. After a lot of duds, got hold of an SP, number ending with 355, quoted rates 3500 & 4000 for 1 HR 1 shot. Went to the place, a normal 3 storied apartment building and the interiors were neat as well. There were 2 guys, in their early to mid 20's, handling the girls. Showed me 2 chicks, a MILF (probably from up north) and a mallu chick in her early 20's. I usually go for MILFS, but the Mallu chick was a good dusky petite looking and the MILF wasn't attractive enough. I paid 4 k to the guys and went to the room, thinking it was a good deal. She introduced herself, so did I and she said lets get to business, which was okay. Little did I know it was the start of a disappointing 30 minutes. Both of us got in our baby suites, started hugging and I went for a kiss and she said no while pushing my face away, which is alright but she could just said no rather than shove my face away. Her idea of foreplay is hugging naked and rubbing her face on mine which wasn't working for me. Then I sucked on her boobs (which is in the perfect size for her body) and started to touch her V. Immediately, she said "no it pains for me" and I asked her if touching is painful, then how would I fuck her? She said she actually meant do it slowly and all excuses she can think of. I started inserting my finger slowly and OMG!! That was the tightest Pussy I've ever experienced! She said she'll take care of me and started CBJ. I don't know what it was, but it more like she put it in mouth with touch her lips, I couldn't feel a thing. Literally after a minute she said to fuck her and I told her I'm not at fully up right yet. She was like don't worry, you will be etc. Etc. And that time is almost up. I told her its barely been 20 minutes and I paid for 1 hour. She told no its 1 shot, you must have heard wrong blah blah! I was done at this point so I thought why not and entered her. Again OMGGGGG what a fucking tight pussy!! Her Pussy did a better job at hugging my tool than she did to me!! Entered missionary, but couldn't work out as she wasn't flexible. So I suggested doggy and no surprise, she said she doesn't do. Then she came on top to ride and oh boy did that pussy feel good?? BUT, she can't ride for shit! She was just rocking her body front and back, so told her I will do it and started pounding her. She was right, her pussy did the job!! Got dressed up and left.

Damage: 4 K.

Hygiene: 0/10 (She dressed herself immediately for next customer after the deed, not even cleaning up herself).

Face: 7/10.

BJ: 0/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (In good proportion to her body).

Pussy: 9/10.

Attitude: 3/10 (Doesn't do basic stuff and lots of no's and don't's).

WIR: NO (I really wish she had better attitude and hygiene, cause her pussy was so good).

Touch Wood
05-05-22, 20:44
Bro,

You are a senior monger. Why would you not use a condom? It's the golden rule of mongering. For your safety, and the bird's safety and the safety of the mongers that subsequently meet the bird!

I also saw your earlier post in Bangalore forum where you had gone bareback with another WG. I am worried that this is a consistent risk that you take and I would not want to meet any bird that you have bareback FS'ed.

Please be careful for everyone's sake.

Cheers.

J.

Off day at work over extended weekend. Was casually roaming around the J Mall in Palakkad. Hit upon a saree clad female sitting alone on a seat in the coffee shop area. Moderate looks with little oversized body but nice features with big swaying back. Got horny and kind of passed time in the mall for some time. I kind of understood something not usual here and was passing looks. She was also noticing me. I was thinking why. Finally I kind of got brave and settled in the table after getting a cofeee, told that I had come looking for some shopping and was waiting for one friend. Surprised how come this return response. Got to know that she is divorced recently. I kind of developed talks and told her that will drop her if she didn't mind at her place. Roamed around for some time in the maill. Kind of accompanied her into the apartment. I kind of tried touching her skeptically. She also responded. She told that she doesn't do this and that she was badly in need of money due to many issues. I told her will take care of it. 3 hours spent. 2 shots with bareback FS. Total 20 k damage. Too much. But it was overall just satisfying considering the overall recent experiences. She said she will entertain only high decent profiles..

LordKimuchi
05-06-22, 06:52
Anybody has alternate number of Miss P. I tried her via 324, and 013, both are switched off.

AnanDan67
05-06-22, 18:38
Hello,

I'm a rookie to all this. I'm stuck in Kottayam for some time, which I think is a very dry place, tried Locanto, skokka etc and searched through the forum, couldn't find anything at all. Can anyone help, is there any hope for me in Kottayam?

Krishna Con
05-07-22, 13:57
Found another Ayush Wellness. Not the Tagore one, but on the other side of highway in white leaf, rsac road. The girl was friendly and cooperative, and better than the maids you see in similar spas. Zero massage skills but takes care of your vital parts. Ready only for HJ and TL as told, but enterprising mongers can explore further. I did not try. Rates are as usual 1.5 k counter, 0.5 HJ, 0.5 TL. Common shower is a big let down. Cheap place for an Oil Bath and Jerk.

MongerUnleash
05-08-22, 05:16
Hi Brothers,

Had a crazy itch to monger all of a sudden. Cali being dry or lack of contacts didn't let Johnny from taking over, so tried calling the MILF from my previous FR but she wasn't responding. Then, without any other choice, started searching locanto. After a lot of duds, got hold of an SP, number ending with 355, quoted rates 3500 & 4000 for 1 HR 1 shot. Went to the place, a normal 3 storied apartment building and the interiors were neat as well. There were 2 guys, in their early to mid 20's, handling the girls. Showed me 2 chicks, a MILF (probably from up north) and a mallu chick in her early 20's. I usually go for MILFS, but the Mallu chick was a good dusky petite looking and the MILF wasn't attractive enough. I paid 4 k to the guys and went to the room, thinking it was a good deal. She introduced herself, so did I and she said lets get to business, which was okay. Little did I know it was the start of a disappointing 30 minutes. Both of us got in our baby suites, started hugging and I went for a kiss and she said no while pushing my face away, which is alright but she could just said no rather than shove my face away. Her idea of foreplay is hugging naked and rubbing her face on mine which wasn't working for me. Then I sucked on her boobs (which is in the perfect size for her body) and started to touch her V. Immediately, she said "no it pains for me" and I asked her if touching is painful, then how would I fuck her? She said she actually meant do it slowly and all excuses she can think of. I started inserting my finger slowly and OMG!! That was the tightest Pussy I've ever experienced! She said she'll take care of me and started CBJ. I don't know what it was, but it more like she put it in mouth with touch her lips, I couldn't feel a thing. Literally after a minute she said to fuck her and I told her I'm not at fully up right yet. She was like don't worry, you will be etc. Etc. And that time is almost up. I told her its barely been 20 minutes and I paid for 1 hour. She told no its 1 shot, you must have heard wrong blah blah! I was done at this point so I thought why not and entered her. Again OMGGGGG what a fucking tight pussy!! Her Pussy did a better job at hugging my tool than she did to me!! Entered missionary

Hygiene: 0/10 (She dressed herself immediately for next customer after the deed, not even cleaning up herself).

Face: 7/10.

BJ: 0/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (In good proportion to her body).

Pussy: 9/10.

Attitude: 3/10 (Doesn't do basic stuff and lots of no's and don't's).

WIR: NO (I really wish she had better attitude and hygiene, cause her pussy was so good).Hey bro, was this experience in Calicut? How did you contact them? Is it the one near airport?

LazyMan
05-08-22, 08:24
At Nisarth7 please clear your inbox. Unable to send messages.

Eliksir
05-08-22, 18:42
Hey Brother,

Check PM.Thanks. Unable to reply because your inbox is full.

Thanks for reaching out!

Nisarth7
05-09-22, 11:09
Thanks. Unable to reply because your inbox is full.

Thanks for reaching out!Hey,

Just cleared my inbox!

You're welcome!

Cheers,

Nisarth7
05-09-22, 11:24
At Nisarth7 please clear your inbox. Unable to send messages.Just cleared!

Nisarth7
05-09-22, 11:26
Hey bro, was this experience in Calicut? How did you contact them? Is it the one near airport?I got the contact from locanto and called them.

I'll PM the location.

DaruDesi89
05-09-22, 19:38
Hello Friend,

I can't share exact location and numbers as you don't have membership for private messaging.Hi TW,

Can you clear your inbox. Trying to PM you.

RoamerBoy
05-10-22, 04:53
Have anyone been to this Hstic Ayurvedic wellness in palarivattom?

Review please?

DaruDesi89
05-11-22, 14:13
Saw an FR from BulletVictor bro and based on the hints, tried out this MP location near Whiteleaf.

The place was surprisingly busy for a weekday and the girl who walked me to the room passed all my requirements. Throughout the massage, I kept looking for a hint of an extra but that didn't happen. But the conversation was great and she kept complimenting and hinted that she would like to see me outside. Got her number and left. Mixed feelings about this.

ArmyStock
05-11-22, 18:46
Saw an FR from BulletVictor bro and based on the hints, tried out this MP location near Whiteleaf.

The place was surprisingly busy for a weekday and the girl who walked me to the room passed all my requirements. Throughout the massage, I kept looking for a hint of an extra but that didn't happen. But the conversation was great and she kept complimenting and hinted that she would like to see me outside. Got her number and left. Mixed feelings about this.You don't need more hints. Call her and see if she's willing to meet outside.

KDMonk
05-17-22, 04:46
Hey guys, I tried the Ayush near the hub. Its best to park near the V. Bridge and walk from there, its closer from bridge side than hub side. Its 1. 5 k for a 1 HR session, took A. Short chubby like girl, massage skills below average indeed, charges quoted at reception itself. 5 k HJ, and 1 k for TA. Doesn't whine and repeatedly ask to finish fast. But selection of girls not worth it.

Guns21
05-17-22, 07:42
Hey,

Any one tried the news ones in SA. FriendlyMizz, Elizabeth, Sirene & Laura? I have been away from Kerala for some time. I did meet Pretty lover and Queen from SA both were really hot. Pretty lover was HW and she want more kind of emotional connect later she removed her Telgram ID. Queen was really young and short girl but really hot one. Had only meet one time was really amazing experience. Later came to know she got married. So back to ground zero again. Contacted Tanu. But she looks very over aged and matured person. Guy let me know if you had any chance. To meet any of those. I can surely share couple of outside contacts too.Hey guys,

Has anyone tried any local SA in metro?

Guns21
05-17-22, 21:00
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kochi/mahi-595224

I would like to know if anyone has had experience hiring her. Seems legit and independent.

Thanks.

RashidZ
05-18-22, 03:07

I would like to know if anyone has had experience hiring her. Seems legit and independent.

Thanks.Her profile says 5 K advance is a must. That is a red flag. No harm in reaching out to her and discussing the meeting. But if she asks for an advance before meeting, I would say avoid.

JavaGuy1
05-18-22, 08:32

I would like to know if anyone has had experience hiring her. Seems legit and independent..50 k per night is too less bro. It should be at least 5 lakhs. Those who wouldn't sell for even 6 k in Delhi are coming here and commanding exorbitant prices.

Jomanik
05-18-22, 13:16
New member here.

I haven't been to Kerala in ages but will be visiting soon for a couple of weeks and punting is a top priority. As I am not aware of the local punting situation, what is the best punter friendly mode of accommodation?

I live in Europe and never had to worry about this.

Are hotels / resorts OK with girls visiting? How about getting a whole place like Airbnb or oya?

Any advices are helpful.

Thanks in advance.

DaruDesi89
05-19-22, 05:30
New member here.

I haven't been to Kerala in ages but will be visiting soon for a couple of weeks and punting is a top priority. As I am not aware of the local punting situation, what is the best punter friendly mode of accommodation?

Are hotels / resorts OK with girls visiting? How about getting a whole place like Airbnb or oya?

Any advices are helpful.

Thanks in advance.Any 5 star hotel is fine. I've tried at Holiday Inn and Radisson Blu and both were fine with guests visiting as long as they can see some sort of ID. I recommend this option rather than Airbnb because it's Kerala and people always watch what's happening around them in a residential area or apartments (which is where most Airbnb's are) rather than a hotel where people coming in and out is considered much more normal.

DaruDesi89
05-19-22, 11:03
Hey guys, I tried the Ayush near the hub. Its best to park near the V. Bridge and walk from there, its closer from bridge side than hub side. Its 1. 5 k for a 1 HR session, took A. Short chubby like girl, massage skills below average indeed, charges quoted at reception itself. 5 k HJ, and 1 k for TA. Doesn't whine and repeatedly ask to finish fast. But selection of girls not worth it.Did you pay 5 k for a HJ? Damn. I know Kerala is dry, I didn't know it was that dry. I have had no luck at MP so far. Tried a few places and was told its strictly massage unfortunately. Any other places you have had luck at?

RashidZ
05-20-22, 01:43
Did you pay 5 k for a HJ? Damn. I know Kerala is dry, I didn't know it was that dry. I have had no luck at MP so far. Tried a few places and was told its strictly massage unfortunately. Any other places you have had luck at?I am sure he meant 0. 5 K, 500 rupees for HJ. Nobody is paying 5 K for an HJ, let alone a very experienced player like KDMonk bro.

You will find enough hints about places with extras in the forum. Usual suspects are creation (in Hindi), Ve. Ga (the name of the river), Liberation (in Sanskrit) and Finix (mythical bird) H spas. Locations are available in Google. A few others are also decipherable from the earlier FRs. Service you get is strictly hit or miss depending on luck, at any rate don't expect Thai level services in Kerala.

JohnPra33
05-20-22, 01:58
Any good reliable SP in Kochi, visiting for couple of days.

DaruDesi89
05-20-22, 06:43
I am sure he meant 0. 5 K, 500 rupees for HJ. Nobody is paying 5 K for an HJ, let alone a very experienced player like KDMonk bro.

You will find enough hints about places with extras in the forum. Usual suspects are creation (in Hindi), Ve. Ga (the name of the river), Liberation (in Sanskrit) and Finix (mythical bird) H spas. Locations are available in Google. A few others are also decipherable from the earlier FRs. Service you get is strictly hit or miss depending on luck, at any rate don't expect Thai level services in Kerala.The space after the period threw me off. Looked like a full stop after the previous sentence. That's a relief to know.

Thank you for the hints. I am going to do some digging myself based on the hints and post FR if I get lucky. I really appreciate this.

VivekVinay22
05-20-22, 10:14
Hi guys,

This is my first post in Kerala forum. New to mongering.

So anyways I tried this girl cam services. Merin.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100081055395024

She has superb boobs, a really delicious looking pussy, but not so much on the ass.

But the way she moaned and fingered and talked KAMBI made up for it. 27 years old.

Overall one of the better mallu girls out there, I've tried some tango Chicks, compared to that this one is far better.

KDMonk
05-20-22, 11:31
Did you pay 5 k for a HJ? Damn. I know Kerala is dry, I didn't know it was that dry. I have had no luck at MP so far. Tried a few places and was told its strictly massage unfortunately. Any other places you have had luck at?Hey brother, Ipaid 0. 5 k for the HJ. The standard 500 for HJ, 1000 HJ+TA, 1. 5 k B2 B applies everywhere in Kerala. However its best to bargain and keep rates below the above mentioned. It's worked for me on weekdays. Also a thing regarding the namste spa near shopvanthra, almost half the times I've visited there would bean old grandpa sitting downstairs but doesn't really give a damn about us although I can't say the sameof the securities in the pizza complez nearby who'the give me a stare when I'the come out. I've tried finding out the whereabouts of the 2 girls (usuals) who worked there but nobody's knows or won't tell me anything about them. They were the permanent staff while other girls would be there on a 1 month basis. The 2 girls were really VFM and I'the built a rapport with them. Sadly they were let go before I could get their number. One of the girls was from FKochi, tall, mid 20's achoo.

Tried visiting spas nearby but no help.
Anyways will be visiting an old sp i know near KL2 in near future. Will post fr after visit.

Everk
05-20-22, 11:38
Hello all.

Tried out the Rising Sun MP mentioned previously.

It's behind Cinema salon.

Rates are 1. 5 k counter for regular. TA+HJ 1 k.

B2 B at 3 k all included.

Choice of 4. 2 were matron type Milfs.

One petite and dusky (with cheap makeup). I chose the short chubby fair one hailing from nearby Southern district.

She gave her working name as anu. Zero massage skills, most of her fat is around the tummy and hips. Cute perky melons, small for her frame.

Made some chitchat. She did a name sake body roll and proceeded with HJ to finish off on her tits. Open to fingering. But that seemed to be it.

Ambience is dinghy, no bath attached and the massage stand (yes) was flimsy and it's easy to topple over if one gets too passionate. B2 b is not advised due to accident risk.

All birds were friendly and cooperative. All of them score low on the looks department.

WIR. Maybe.

Ambience wise phoenix is so good. Any other places with good ambience and service?

I am contemplating SA and noticed some active profiles here in mtro city. Any Bros who have tried kindly drop a DM.

Everk
05-20-22, 12:03
New member here.

Any advices are helpful.

Thanks in advance.5 Stars only to be 100% safe. Preferably chain operated ones.

Crowns and Marri and Meri and the T. Access cards are necessary. Better to meet at Hotel restaurant and go in together if birds are just visiting. 120-150 Key places give some anonymity.

Have tried Accor budget ones elsewhere and it's discreet, however small rooms and thin walls may not be ideal for your purpose. They have a NOVa in IT hub which is also suitable.

If the birds are popular locally, I would give the casinos and avenues a skip. Mostly because employees are mainly locals and tend to be judgy.

That being said, some places popular among budget conscious locals are matsyakanyaka, ThadiLand, airport saji etc. Oyas and treebos are popular with younger ones.

Hope this helps.

DaruDesi89
05-20-22, 15:06
Hey brother, Ipaid 0. 5 k for the HJ. The standard 500 for HJ, 1000 HJ+TA, 1. 5 k B2 B applies everywhere in Kerala. However its best to bargain and keep rates below the above mentioned. It's worked for me on weekdays. Also a thing regarding the namste spa near shopvanthra, almost half the times I've visited there would bean old grandpa sitting downstairs but doesn't really give a damn about us although I can't say the sameof the securities in the pizza complez nearby who'the give me a stare when I'the come out. I've tried finding out the whereabouts of the 2 girls (usuals) who worked there but nobody's knows or won't tell me anything about them. They were the permanent staff while other girls would be there on a 1 month basis. The 2 girls were really VFM and I'the built a rapport with them. Sadly they were let go before I could get their number. One of the girls was from FKochi, tall, mid 20's achoo.

Tried visiting spas nearby but no help.
Anyways will be visiting an old sp i know near KL2 in near future. Will post fr after visit.My bad bro. I mistook the space after the period and thought it was a fullstop. Could you PM me the names of these two Spas? I can't seem to find them online. More than happy to give them both a try.

DaruDesi89
05-20-22, 15:17
Thanks to the pointers from RashidZ bro, tried out the Liberation Spa. I will write a bit more detailed review for any newbies.

So, the location is accurate as per Google maps. But there is no sign outside indicating where it is. You got to go to the first floor and you see it.

Since this is my first experience in Kochi, I am actually impressed and pleasantly surprised at the way things went. So, I walk into the reception area and they say they have 3 girls available and that they don't offer hard massages. You get regular soft massage or B2B with HE. I asked for the rates and was told 2 k (discounted according to them) for regular massage and 4 k includes B2B and he. The available girls all sit in the same room so you can actually see everyone and pick the one you like. I like petite girls and there wasn't any that fits my requirements but dry spell in the city so far so I picked the best looking one out of the available ones. She takes me to the room which is a dark room with enough space for a bed and a desk. Clothes off, lie down face first and she starts with oil and body rub. One thing that impressed me with the whole experience was how vocal she is. She kept asking what I like, how I like it, how long I want to last and also for any other special requirements I had. The B2B was very good for what I was expecting, and I popped a question about extras. She said BBJ for 0. 5 k and that's all she offers. I opted for it. It wasn't the sloppy involved BBJs that I was used to, so I lost interest. She said, she can't fully involve herself because junior had oil. She says, I should've asked right away when I entered. Anyway, she finished me off with a HJ and helped me to the shower which is a separate room on the other side of the hallway. She even helped me put my clothes on and gave a pleasant hug when I left.

I asked a few questions about the place. Apparently they have significant traffic throughout the day (especially in the evenings) and there are 4 girls working there who are all regulars.

Total damage was 4.5 k and I felt it was not too much for what was available after a decently long dry spell.

DaruDesi89
05-20-22, 15:21
Hello all.

Tried out the Rising Sun MP mentioned previously.

It's behind Cinema salon.

Rates are 1. 5 k counter for regular. TA+HJ 1 k.

B2 B at 3 k all included.

Choice of 4. 2 were matron type Milfs.

One petite and dusky (with cheap makeup). I chose the short chubby fair one hailing from nearby Southern district.

She gave her working name as anu. Zero massage skills, most of her fat is around the tummy and hips. Cute perky melons, small for her frame..I've tried SA over the 2 weeks and found it dull and average compared to other countries. Girls barely talk and seemed very transactional and are very few in between (you find 2 or 3 girls online max at any given point in time especially in Kochi) and do not reply in a timely manner and once you get to the bottom of things ask for absurd amounts like 25 k and up without even seeing them IRL. SA works like a charm everywhere else. I have had great success in the northern part of India, but avoided it completely in Kerala.

DaruDesi89
05-21-22, 11:46
Big thanks to KDMonk bro, tried Namaste.

Location is not easily identifiable but I had help from KDMonk bro (thanks again for helping a new guy).

Today, they had 2 girls, picked the slim one and went to the room. Prices quoted were 2 k for regular and 3.5 k for B2B and he. The girl was petite enough and pleasant but B2B was namesake. Compared to the previous spa I reviewed yesterday, there was no bodyslide. B2B afaik includes bodyslides. This time, it was more of her standing next to the table and rubbing her body on me by bending forward. HJ was decent, she put effort and didn't complain. Had a decent conversation too.

For any mileage hunters, there are no other extras (or that's what I was told).

I asked about other girls and was told they usually have 5 people in staff, today there were only 2. Overall, I am not disappointed as the girl looked better than the ones I have seen before. Service levels could use some improvement.

MongerUnleash
05-21-22, 22:47
New member here.

Any advices are helpful.

Thanks in advance.If 5* hotels are within your budget, then nothing like it, but when you book a 5*, the girls' expectations also go up. Although I haven't taken a girl to a hotel in Kochi in the past few years, from my past experience I can say that Casino hotel near the North railway station, most upscale hotels near the airport are couple friendly as long as you book a double occupancy room and check in with the girl.

Gunners1
05-23-22, 04:14
Greetings.

Delayed report. But need to do the report anyway. For the benefit of other mongers.

Visited the Citrus spa near the hospital on a short trip to trivandrum.

They location is easy to identify. The lady at the counter mentioned the rates which are also displayed on the wall.

I opted for 1 hour signature aroma massage which was about 2 k or 2. 5. Don't remember. I was rushing between errands so I had just about time to squeeze in a massage. I was planning in taking the lady that has been recommended several times on the forum but she was on leave for 3 days. Anyway. I selected another lady starting with A. I was asked to get comfortable with the shorts in the room which was on first glance ok. It had a shower cubicle. I wanted to shower before the session. But the water pressure was awful. I just wet the towel and wiped myself off.

The massage was OK. She was a Muslim and had a scarf on. As it was during Ramadan she was fasting. We talked a lot during the massage and I came to know she was from north India and relocated to trivandrum recently.

Massage was very mediocre. Loads and loads of oil. Way way too much. I tipped her 2 k for a HJ. I think she hiked the rates as she knew I am from overseas. Anyway. The HJ was OK. Nothing to rave about. She said next time she will do a bbj. But I don't think there will be a next time. I tried to have a shower after. But I couldn't as the water pressure was so bad I just gave up and used the towel to wipe out the oil.

Fir those seniors who want the coordinators drop me a PM and I can share.

Enjoy.

G.

KDMonk
05-23-22, 07:11
The tip was over the top. Did she really quote that much? Is this land that saturated? ID have gone 1000 max for just a HJ (if the girl was a stunner) but even so its dick over brain

Greetings.

Delayed report. But need to do the report anyway. For the benefit of other mongers.

Visited the Citrus spa near the hospital on a short trip to trivandrum.

They location is easy to identify. The lady at the counter mentioned the rates which are also displayed on the wall.

I opted for 1 hour signature aroma massage which was about 2 k or 2. 5. Don't remember. I was rushing between errands so I had just about time to squeeze in a massage. I was planning in taking the lady that has been recommended several times on the forum but she was on leave for 3 days. Anyway. I selected another lady starting with A. I was asked to get comfortable with the shorts in the room which was on first glance ok. It had a shower cubicle. I wanted to shower before the session. But the water pressure was awful. I just wet the towel and wiped myself off.

The massage was OK. She was a Muslim and had a scarf on. As it was during Ramadan she was fasting. We talked a lot during the massage and I came to know she was from north India and relocated to trivandrum recently.

Massage was very mediocre. Loads and loads of oil. Way way too much. I tipped her 2 k for a HJ. I think she hiked the rates as she knew I am from overseas. Anyway. The HJ was OK. Nothing to rave about. She said next time she will do a bbj. But I don't think there will be a next time. I tried to have a shower after. But I couldn't as the water pressure was so bad I just gave up and used the towel to wipe out the oil.

Fir those seniors who want the coordinators drop me a PM and I can share.

Enjoy.

G..

Hislerim
05-23-22, 11:03
Hello Friend,

I can't share exact location and numbers as you don't have membership for private messaging.Is NewLife spa in upper meridian road? Please reply.

Gunners1
05-23-22, 12:53
KDMonk I know I overpaid. But as I was on a very shirt trip to trivandrum and just wanted a quick fire service I dis that.

I am heading back to trivandrum and would love some leads.

I have a place and would prefer if anyone can drop me a message on some contacts for all night or atleast a few hours.

Money is not a factor. As long as they are not clock watchers and prefer a good time.

G.

The tip was over the top. Did she really quote that much? Is this land that saturated? ID have gone 1000 max for just a HJ (if the girl was a stunner) but even so its dick over brain

Andie 742
05-25-22, 00:32
Hello Mongers,

Visiting Kerala after a gap of 8 years. Visiting Milk City nr TN border. Wanted some understanding of the SPA scene in there. The last time I was there got a good lead of an SP and scored a bird for 2-3 K with Hotel. Needless to say no longer have the number with me. I am looking for good SPA providing extras or any pointers for VFM indie contacts. Can reciprocate with contacts in Mum, Ahd & Brd.

GuyFromKunlun
05-25-22, 04:07
Had a chance to try the said place last week, we have find the place by using the text address mentioned and not the google map location.

I just walked in without an appointment or any sort of communication over the phone, as with any place they have various packages even up to 6 k for FS.

Just took the basic 1 HR package, I forget if it is 2 or 2.5 k.

In walked a petite lady, with ample tits for her frame, the massage was so-so, charged 1 k for TL with HJ, 1.5 for FN B2B.

Overall I would say a very VFM place.

It is located in a proper residential lane but didn't feel anybody watching.

WIR, yeah.

BulletVictor
05-27-22, 18:19
Hi ElephantACaves. You can try doosra.com.

Could someone help guide how to keep a monger phone and more importantly, how to keep a new number and disable Truecaller etc reveal your identity.

Lamboos
05-29-22, 05:43
Hi ElephantACaves. You can try doosra.com.Doosra is pretty useless in a mongering context. You have to do e-kyc, so there is no anonymity in a true sense. It is same as going for another sim. Another bring problem is only you can place calls, others won't be able to call you. While this is good in the sense of avoiding spam in general, if the bird wants to contact you back for some reason, you will have to look for WhatsApp etc. Also I think the kyc will be linked to an existing phone number. So all in all it's no better than getting another sim. If you want true anonymity only way is to get a sim under different ID.

EatPrayLove
05-29-22, 17:04
Hey guys,

I just landed in town with some good news from a non-isgian pal sounding me out on a pseudo Moroccan bath setup having come up who are pretty open about things.

I shall report after personally checking it out. Cheers!

Epl.

Rajesh30
05-30-22, 06:56
I have never been to Kerala and planning for a trip, could any one tell which city or town is good for mongering in Kerala. It will be a leisure visit for 4 days. Starting from Kozhikode.

RajuTony87
05-30-22, 09:38
So Thrissur I now has 3 major usual spots when I come home.

Elista Mannuthy: one very pretty gal Maya, and a decent looking chick Pathu. Unless you need very pretty chicks take Pathu. She has put on a little weight but makes up with the service. Counter 5 k half naked B2B. Give 1 k inside for full nude.

Dreams Kokkala: Onlt Veena and Hasna are pretty here. Similar rates, there is a third gal Thanu who will do FS if you pay extra.

Lime spa: the branch of Cochin unit. A good looking mallu therapist does great HJ. North Indians keep changing and are hit and miss.

Hislerim
05-31-22, 12:30
Navajeevani is located on Upper Meridian road. About 2 or 3 minute walk from Paranoia systems international pvt Ltd. Google paranoia. Upper Meridian Rd is opp paranoia.

You don't have your PM activated. So just google and find out.Any idea about the extras offered at Navajeevani? Is BJ offered or is it just HJ? Awaiting your reply.

Rohankd
06-01-22, 16:58
Hi any one tried Ammu from TVM in SA profile. ?. she looks decent not sure any one had experience.

DudeMi98
06-01-22, 18:46
Yes. Getting a BJ very much possible. Worst case. Maybe in your 2nd visit at same girl.

Any idea about the extras offered at Navajeevani? Is BJ offered or is it just HJ? Awaiting your reply.

Pal
06-02-22, 03:39
Hi Bros. I will be in Calicut this month for a short trip, planning to stay in hotel / resort with spa. Please suggest options, looking for spa with extras. PM open!

Seph90
06-02-22, 15:16
As a part of Business, shall be making frequent short trips to Kochi on occasion. I'm relatively new to the ISG, scene with couple of active adventures in Mysore. Seniors, if willing please PM me with tips or contacts of Decent SPs (James) or Good Indies. Planning to explore MP scene based on past FR's here, shall update my own FR's soon. Cheers and Safe Mongering, all.

P.S. Is the famous FWB Couple. D&A or A&R.

TheOscillator
06-06-22, 08:36
Folks, am visiting ernakulam for 2 days. Like to know which is the best 3/4* woman friendly hotels there? She Should be able to visit the room freely without much much people noticing or being questioned. Also If possible avoid ID proof verification.

Thanks in advance.

Sabhinab
06-07-22, 12:04
In Kochi today and tomorrow. If anyone can help with any indies or genuine SP.

Touch Wood
06-08-22, 21:05
Visited Navjeevani some days ago. There was a new girl Priya, late 20's, looks fairly ok and cooperative. Her highlight was long hair upto half her thigh length.

She was chatty and said she was working in some software company in Technopark before venturing into the spa field. Massage skills were average. After some playful banter, asked her what was on the cards. She offered HJ, TA and B2B. She declined BJ and FS. Took B2B at 2 K. Maybe, I could have negotiated lower but did not want to kill the mood. She stripped down but kept her panties on. B2B was OK with a lot of sliding action, FK, cuddling and boob sucking and boob fucking. Finally released in HJ. Overall a decent experience.

Face - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10 Average size, little saggy.

Body - 6/10 - little plump, slight tummy and big thighs.

Kitty. Did not access.

FK - 7/10 - cooperative.

GFE - 8/10 - was involved with eye contact.

HJ - 6/10 - a little rough at times.

WIR. Probably not as no BJ or FS was offered.

Happy Mongering.

RJ.

Rohankd
06-10-22, 14:02
Any one tried Prabhz. She was quatoing 50 k.

DudeMi98
06-10-22, 14:55
Visited navajeevani couple of days back. Opted for oil msg. Picked their new recruit Anu. Even though not great in looks, She was Tall, dusky and had a flat stomach. Boobs were her highlight. 36++. . Probably 38. Long time seeing a fit girl with flat stomach & extra large boobs. B2B+ BJ was on offer. She said no to FS. Enjoyed some massage, boob rub. Asked her to blow me. She licked my cock like a chocobar. BJ was good. Not toothy. She requested not to CIM. Completed the deed, paid her 2 k. Took shower & left. Will repeat as it is budget friendly place.

Kedawibanit
06-10-22, 16:08
Hi bro,

Looks like a guessing game.

Without seeing the face how can we say if she is worth 5 k or 50 k bro.

Also these names are fake. Just for business purposes.

So, play safe.

If she is a serial or movie actress then she may be worth the 50 k just for the popularity she have.

Other than that I feel it is not worth.

Just my 2 cents.

Happy mongering ☺65039;9786;65039;.

Any one tried Prabhz. She was quatoing 50 k.

Seph90
06-11-22, 20:21
'Creation Spa' FR.

Hit the Spa recently in Month Road. Met a bird, a little on the heavy end. Name starts with the. Massage was so so. Asked about extras early on. Opted for HJ & TA. Ambience was a little low key & bathroom seemed rather small, location was quiet.

Massage - 4/10.

Looks - 4. 5/10.

HJ - 5.5/10.

Boobs - 5. 5/10.

WIR: Depends on Other Birds.

Damages: Counter 3 K, Tip 1 K. Total. 4 K.

'V Spa in Crowland'.

The house is nondescript, exactly marked by Google. The ambience is upscale, with attached bathroom and decent setup. Got a bird whose name starts with A. Paid 3 k at the counter, offerings of 3 K for FN, 1.5 K for TA & HJ, the bird was just average looking. No BBJ offered by this bird. So just opted fro TA, HJ.

Looks - 5. 5/10.

Massage - 6/10.

Boobs - 5/10 (Sagging).

HJ - 6. 5/10.

Damages: 3 K at counter, 1.5 K tip.

WIR: Ambience good, Probably. Need advice on recommended birds here. Can any senior point me in the right direction for Bird selection and Damages.

MagicBeans
06-11-22, 21:26
Hello,

I'm a rookie to all this. I'm stuck in Kottayam for some time, which I think is a very dry place, tried Locanto, skokka etc and searched through the forum, couldn't find anything at all. Can anyone help, is there any hope for me in Kottayam?After the CMS collage there's an RE showroom. Just opposite to tht there's an agency of Ayur Ayush. First floor. Look for a beauty parlour. A few girls are available but not upto the mark. Plus the place is a a bit shady with the washroom not even cleaned once a month I guess. Went there only once.

There's a brand new spa, limora, just after chingavanam. Road side itself. The service rates are a bit expensive with deep tissue for like 3.5 k but the extras rates are pretty such the same. They have malayali girls. This one is pretty neat.

MagicBeans
06-11-22, 21:29
Visited navajeevani couple of days back. Opted for oil msg. Picked their new recruit Anu. Even though not great in looks, She was Tall, dusky and had a flat stomach. Boobs were her highlight. 36. Probably 38. Long time seeing a fit girl with flat stomach & extra large boobs. B2B+ BJ was on offer. She said no to FS. Enjoyed some massage, boob rub. Asked her to blow me. She licked my cock like a chocobar. BJ was good. Not toothy. She requested not to CIM. Completed the deed, paid her 2 k. Took shower & left. Will repeat as it is budget friendly place.This one spa in edapalli. Vistara. It's a house. The rates are quite reasonable, the massage sessions are okeyish, and the girls are quite cooperative.

MagicBeans
06-11-22, 21:31
Folks,

I am visiting ernakulam for 2 days. Like to know which is the best 3/4 woman friendly hotels there? She Should be able to visit the room freely without much much people noticing or being questioned. Also If possible avoid ID proof
verification.

Thanks in advance.Try sugar, after crown plaza hotel. They have an elevator going all the way down to the basement.

The rooms are nice plus they have a beer parlour. The ambience is quite good.

MagicBeans
06-11-22, 21:39
Could someone help guide how to keep a monger phone and more importantly, how to keep a new number and disable Truecaller etc reveal your identity.I'm using numero e sim.

MagicBeans
06-11-22, 21:53
Folks,

I am visiting ernakulam for 2 days. Like to know which is the best 3/4 woman friendly hotels there? She Should be able to visit the room freely without much much people noticing or being questioned. Also If possible avoid ID proof verification.

Thanks in advance.Also try olive downtown. The elevator is located in such a way tht you can access it from the back entrance (from car park area). Don't have to go through the reception desk. The security will be busy with the vallet parking. I've never seen any security near to the back entrance.

MrKrisps
06-11-22, 22:57
Any one tried Prabhz. She was quatoing 50 k.Is that 50 K for a single meet of 1 or 2 hours.

So that means you will have to cover hotel + other charges for another 10 K.

Bringing it to 60 K: 3000 AED.

Dude grab a ticket for a day and night and come to UAE and bang the model of your dreams for that amount!

Hell I would even host a guy willing to do that!

90 AED visa, 1500 ticket, 500 ancillary expenses and hotel room. 1000 for the girl!

Or is she saying it as a retainer for the month. Then great deal.

Otherwise if it is a P4P meet that is just golden pussy syndrome dude. Walk away.

I will be honest my mongering experiences have been the "Queen Di", "vishnu"Das and near Soorya rising hospital among others.

The rest have been in be'lore and kochi with some two celebrities I know from Dxb. Don't ping for it AT ALL. I made the mistake of sharing it with "genuine" 3 guys here who shared the contacts for cash.

Won't' make that mistake again.

All the others are in Delhi and Mumbai when on travel to India.

Just waiting to be able to go back home to Malaysia.

VivekVinay22
06-12-22, 02:53
I went for a night drive at ekm, with the cam girl I mentioned before. Had to sweet talk her a lot for that. Picked her up from the hotel, and drove the car thought kakanad area as I was more familar with that area, there are some truly great spots after wonderla. She had clearly mentioned that she won't do FS, but bbj, DATY was in the menu. She is really good at BJ, one of the best I've had.

Quoted 8 k, negotiated to 5 k.

Face - 5/10 (its the teeth that was disappointing, she really need braces).

Boobs - 8/10 (medium firm).

Body - 7/10 (not chubby not slim).

Ass - 7/10.

BJ -10/10.

We agreed for 4 hours but ended up driving for around 6-7 hours, and I paid her additional tip 1 k. Dropped her back to her hotel, and she gave complementary video call as well. I guess the thing that attracted me most is her talking, she can arouse you by words, when you are driving and she gives you head with playful dirty talks, that's something else.

Krishna Con
06-12-22, 11:22
'Creation Spa' FR.

Hit the Spa recently in Month Road. Met a bird, a little on the heavy end. Name starts with the. Massage was so so. Asked about extras early on. Opted for HJ & TA. Ambience was a little low key & bathroom seemed rather small, location was quiet.

Massage - 4/10.

Looks - 4. 5/10.

HJ - 5.5/10.

Boobs - 5. 5/10.

WIR: Depends on Other Birds.

Damages: Counter 3 K, Tip 1 K. Total. 4 K.
.When has counter for Creation became 3 k?. Used to accept 1.5 k without any issue.

Seph90
06-12-22, 18:43
It was my first time at creation, was a weekend or so back. Gave either 2.5 k or 3 k. Was unaware it was 1.5 k. Maybe next time but definitely not the same Bird. Recommendations on who to pick would be appreciated.

Whein has counter for Creation became 3 k?. Used to accept 1.5 k without any issue.

MagicBeans
06-13-22, 09:54
I went for a night drive at ekm, with the cam girl I mentioned before. Had to sweet talk her a lot for that. Picked her up from the hotel, and drove the car thought kakanad area as I was more familar with that area, there are some truly great spots after wonderla. She had clearly mentioned that she won't do FS, but BBJ, DATY was in the menu. She is really good at BJ, one of the best I've had.

Quoted 8 k, negotiated to 5 k.

Face - 5/10 (its the teeth that was disappointing, she really need braces).

Boobs - 8/10 (medium firm).

Body - 7/10 (not chubby not slim).

Ass - 7/10.

BJ -10/10.

We agreed for 4 hours but ended up driving for around 6-7 hours, and I paid her additional tip 1 k. Dropped her back to her hotel, and she gave complementary video call as well. I guess the thing that attracted me most is her talking, she can arouse you by words, when you are driving and she gives you head with playful dirty talks, that's something else.Driving for 7 hrs?

So what's the total damage including fuel expenses.

RashidZ
06-14-22, 06:22
It was my first time at creation, was a weekend or so back. Gave either 2.5 k or 3 k. Was unaware it was 1.5 k. Maybe next time but definitely not the same Bird. Recommendations on who to pick would be appreciated.Creation typically quotes 2. 5, will easily come down to 2 K. You can then say you will pay 1. 5 but for 45 minutes. Going by the massage and service they do, even 45 minutes is more than enough for a release (Massage is nothing great anyway).

My last 3 visits to Creation were bad with girls showing attitude. Originally it became famous here as they had an old MILF named Resignation (in Malayalam) who used to give superlative service. But she left and started on her own closeby and the new girls are not very service oriented.

If (Hindu God of destruction) - ani is still there, you can try her. She also shows attitude, but she does BBBJ and has very good technique.

Seph90
06-14-22, 06:40
Thanks for the heads up. Cheers.

Creation typically quotes 2. 5, will easily come down to 2 K. You can then say you will pay 1. 5 but for 45 minutes. Going by the massage and service they do, even 45 minutes is more than enough for a release (Massage is nothing great anyway).

My last 3 visits to Creation were bad with girls showing attitude. Originally it became famous here as they had an old MILF named Resignation (in Malayalam) who used to give superlative service. But she left and started on her own closeby and the new girls are not very service oriented.

If (Hindu God of destruction) - ani is still there, you can try her. She also shows attitude, but she does BBBJ and has very good technique.

MagicBeans
06-14-22, 20:09
As usual, yesterday went to the spa at whiteleaf, COK, and asked for the same north east masseuse I had the last time. Since I had built up her attention, asked for her number and offered a lunch. To my surprise, she responded immediately and picked her up today noon as it was her day off. Went for a shopping at h&m and spent around 3 k from my card. Then, for the lunch I bought her to my hotel. The things escalated pretty fast and I asked her if she wanted to accompany me to my room as I need to get my stuff. As I made my move, she responded positively and till 9 pm we had multiple times of fun. She's an absolute stunner with well built features, especially her ass.

Total damage - 3 k (lunch, dinner and all was prepaid along with hotel booking).

After 10 pm, I scheduled for an appointment with an Kenyan petite ebony Ms the from massage Republic for 10 k, 1 HR. She's not that kinda stunner but was damn good in BJ. There was a scar over her lower abdomen which kinda turned me off. Talked about this to her and she suggested blowing me off. Oh my goodness. That was one of the best sloppy head I got since a long time. That kinky DT with her dreadlocks rocking around was super erotic. 1 HR ticket to heaven. I guess Paisa vasool.

Total damage: 10 k.

MagicBeans
06-14-22, 20:14
Folks, am visiting ernakulam for 2 days. Like to know which is the best 3/4* woman friendly hotels there? She Should be able to visit the room freely without much much people noticing or being questioned. Also If possible avoid ID proof verification.

Thanks in advance.Third update for your question. Try Ginger Kalamassery. The elevator from basement goes to your floor. Bypasses the security and front office.

BTW the resto is pretty good eventhough the menu is limited.

VivekVinay22
06-15-22, 18:21
Driving for 7 hrs?

So what's the total damage including fuel expenses.Maybe around 1500-2000 worth of diesel, we weren't always driving, we parked in lit but deserted areas, the areas to the east of kakkanad is really a good spot to avoid traffic yet get the job done. There is that element of excitement which can't be achieved in closed rooms.

MagicBeans
06-16-22, 02:24
Maybe around 1500-2000 worth of diesel, we weren't always driving, we parked in lit but deserted areas, the areas to the east of kakkanad is really a good spot to avoid traffic yet get the job done. There is that element of excitement which can't be achieved in closed rooms.Hahaha. True bro.

MagicBeans
06-16-22, 09:05
Maybe around 1500-2000 worth of diesel, we weren't always driving, we parked in lit but deserted areas, the areas to the east of kakkanad is really a good spot to avoid traffic yet get the job done. There is that element of excitement which can't be achieved in closed rooms.Yea. Crowland Rowland is kinda empty after 10. The road leading to HMT was really good with all those pocket roads. But nowadays those spots are used by TG.

Rajeevnd
06-20-22, 02:34
As usual, yesterday went to the spa at whiteleaf, COK, and asked for the same north east masseuse I had the last time. Since I had built up her attention, asked for her number and offered a lunch. To my surprise, she responded immediately and picked her up today noon as it was her day off. Went for a shopping at h&m and spent around 3 k from my card. Then, for the lunch I bought her to my hotel. The things escalated pretty fast and I asked her if she wanted to accompany me to my room as I need to get my stuff. As I made my move, she responded positively and till 9 pm we had multiple times of fun. She's an absolute stunner with well built features, especially her ass.

Total damage - 3 k (lunch, dinner and all was prepaid along with hotel booking).

After 10 pm, I scheduled for an appointment with an Kenyan petite ebony Ms the from massage Republic for 10 k, 1 HR. She's not that kinda stunner but was damn good in BJ. There was a scar over her lower abdomen which kinda turned me off. Talked about this to her and she suggested blowing me off. Oh my goodness. That was one of the best sloppy head I got since a long time. That kinky DT with her dreadlocks rocking around was super erotic. 1 HR ticket to heaven. I guess Paisa vasool..Can you kindly help with the Whiteleaf spa where you picked up. Location or name of spa and masseuse.

Rajeevnd
06-20-22, 05:23

After 10 pm, I scheduled for an appointment with an Kenyan petite ebony Ms the from massage Republic for 10 k, 1 HR. She's not that kinda stunner but was damn good in BJ..Can you guide the location and name of spa at Whiteleaf. Can reciprocate COK locations.

GuyFromKunlun
06-21-22, 07:49
Hello,

I am in the city for a few days, have already tried three of the popular spas mentioned here.

Can some of you share SP digits in the city?

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Seph90
06-21-22, 10:22
Any recommendations on who to Pick at Crowland V Spa. Would be appreciated. Thanks.

GuyFromKunlun
06-22-22, 03:29
Hey guys,

Was in bad need of some release, so went to the immortal bird spa.

Got assigned a girl whose name starts with S, S* Complete waste of time, massage was very bland.

When asked about extras. 5 k for he, her attitude made me lose my boner and I just left after paying.

MagicBeans
06-22-22, 05:42
Hello,

I am in the city for a few days, have already tried three of the popular spas mentioned here.

Can some of you share SP digits in the city?

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Can you guide the location and name of spa at Whiteleaf. Can reciprocate COK locations.Sure bro. 3rd floor above bevco premium. They are 100% professional in the services they offer without any extra service. But most of the masseuse are easy going and build up the trust with the conversations. With just 1 visit I guess it's not happen.

DudeMi98
06-23-22, 06:35
Recent visits to Navajeevani at Tvm. Managed to score FS. Reshma, BBJ Anu. CBJ Priya. Possible in 1st or 2nd visit itself.

Kappa322
06-23-22, 21:46
Got contact from Loc about this spa chain, they have branches in about 10 towns / cities across Kerala. I visited the one in Kannur. It was inside a famous heritage hotel. They asked for 2. 5 k at counter which was high. They offered a package 6 k for 5 sessions and can be used at any spa across the chain. So opted for that. Receptionist straight away showed list of therapist available on a tablet and asked to choose. So that's a realisation that it's just a sure shot place. The therapists were all old mostly 4's and 5's atmost. Choose one tamil lady she said she is 28. Looked older. Rooms wr alright but no attached bathroom have to take couple steps through a halfway to reach the bathroom. I changed to dispo and massage started. It has to be the worst massage I ever received. She has no idea how massage worked, simply poured oil over my body and rubbed randomly. She gave a bum massage which I didn't even enjoy. She asked to turn over and she started her extra talks. Asked 1. 5 k for HJ+ta 2. 5 K for semi b2 b and HJ and 3. 5 K for FN B2 B. Usually I would have rejected because of how bad the massage was but I was so horny for last few days I needed a release. So agreed for 2. 5 k for FN B2 B and he. She wasn't going below that rate. She stripped down and got on top of me and started kissing my neck and nipples and chest and stomach region, this was good, she did some sliding and I played with her boobs and ass. Sucked on her melons. If was not big but firm, he ass was handful and firm, pussy was trimmed and got wet after I sucked on her melons, she was getting horny as I was fingering, but then stopped me saying it was paining. Usual nakhras. Then she got up and started doing HJ, which was so mechanical it felt so bad. I told her to get close to me while she was jerking me off but she was like she can't do it as her hand hurts. Finally I asked her to lick my nipples and play with my balls while I stroked and released. Overall a poor experience and I don't even want to go back and try other therapists. I might go only if I'm desperate.

Milehi
06-24-22, 03:13
Got contact from Loc about this spa chain, they have branches in about 10 towns / cities across Kerala. I visited the one in Kannur. It was inside a famous heritage hotel. They asked for 2. 5 k at counter which was high. They offered a package 6 k for 5 sessions and can be used at any spa across the chain. So opted for that. Receptionist straight away showed list of therapist available on a tablet and asked to choose. So that's a realisation that it's just a sure shot place. The therapists were all old mostly 4's and 5's atmost. Choose one tamil lady she said she is 28. Looked older. Rooms wr alright but no attached bathroom have to take couple steps through a halfway to reach the bathroom. I changed to dispo and massage started. It has to be the worst massage I ever received. She has no idea how massage worked, simply poured oil over my body and rubbed randomly. She gave a bum massage which I didn't even enjoy. She asked to turn over and she started her extra talks. Asked 1. 5 k for HJ+ta 2. 5 K for semi b2 b and HJ and 3. 5 K for FN B2 B. Usually I would have rejected because of how bad the massage was but I was so horny for last few days I needed a release. So agreed for 2. 5 k for FN B2 B and he. She wasn't going below that rate. She stripped down and got on top of me and started kissing my neck and nipples and chest and stomach region, this was good, she did some sliding and I played with her boobs and ass. Sucked on her melons. If was not big but firm, he ass was handful and firm, pussy was trimmed and got wet after I sucked on her melons, she was getting horny as I was fingering, but then stopped me saying it was paining. Usual nakhras. Then she got up and started doing HJ, which was so mechanical it felt so bad. I told her to get close to me while she was jerking me off but she was like she can't do it as her hand hurts.Can you provide hints how to find this ad in loc? Or can you post the link?

XossipDude
06-24-22, 07:16
Contacted nynu thmas through FB. Was a good experience.

Good talk and show.

Can anybody share more girls giving cam services mallu.

Thanks.

MagicBeans
06-24-22, 19:12
Got contact from Loc about this spa chain, they have branches in about 10 towns / cities across Kerala. I visited the one in Kannur. It was inside a famous heritage hotel. They asked for 2.5 k at counter which was high. They offered a package 6 k for 5 sessions and can be used at any spa across the chain. So opted for that. Receptionist straight away showed list of therapist available on a tablet and asked to choose. So that's a realisation that it's just a sure shot place. The therapists were all old mostly 4's and 5's atmost. Choose one tamil lady she said she is 28. Looked older. Rooms wr alright but no attached bathroom have to take couple steps through a halfway to reach the bathroom. I changed to dispo and massage started. It has to be the worst massage I ever received. She has no idea how massage worked, simply poured oil over my body and rubbed randomly. She gave a bum massage which I didn't even enjoy. She asked to turn over and she started her extra talks. Asked 1.5 k for HJ+ta 2.5 K for semi B2B and HJ and 3.5 K for FN B2B. Usually I would have rejected because of how bad the massage was but I was so horny for last few days I needed a release. So agreed for 2.5 k for FN B2B and he. She wasn't going below that rate. She stripped down and got on top of me and started kissing my neck and nipples and chest and stomach region, this was good, she did some sliding and I played with her boobs and ass. Sucked on her melons. If was not big but firm, he ass was handful and firm, pussy was trimmed and got wet after I sucked on her melons, she was getting horny as I was fingering, but then stopped me saying it was paining. Usual nakhras. Then she got up and started doing HJ, which was so mechanical it felt so bad. I told her to get close to me while she was jerking me off but she was like she can't do it as her hand hurts. Finally I asked her to lick my nipples and play with my balls while I stroked and released. Overall a poor experience and I don't even want to go back and try other therapists. I might go only if I'm desperate.Is the group named Ayur?

They got only a few good centers. Rest of them are crap with no attached showers, unhygienic toilets and all. The one at ekm (holiday Inn, vytila) and kurichy is the best IMO.

Kappa322
06-25-22, 07:55
Can you provide hints how to find this ad in loc? Or can you post the link?I found this ad months ago, so don't remember the ad. If you activate PM I can text the whatsapp number.

Kappa322
06-25-22, 07:56
Is the group named Ayur?

They got only a few good centers. Rest of them are crap with no attached showers, unhygienic toilets and all. The one at ekm (holiday Inn, vytila) and kurichy is the best IMO.No, it's not Ayur. Their website is anngroup.co

ElephantACaves
06-27-22, 13:27
Hi all,

Delighted to back in Cok again after what had been a horrid few months in the north on account of the heat wave. Though I've been here a few days already, yet to witness any of that big monsoon rain that wreaked havoc here only a few years ago. Anyways, it's still pleasant and I hope to hit the backwaters soon.

What you've all come here to read follows: I hit the Tagore one the other day. Didn't see the short one that gave good rimming. Had to settle for a wannabe MILF carrying two big melons. Though only an average session, the deal was a saber given South Indian, especially Kerala standards, 1 K at the counter and 2 for the bird for an hour long B2B and a namesake massage.

Thought will head to Pheonix today but a recent review dissuaded me. I'm visiting a friend and his family in what he says is the proper Cok instead.

Delighted to learn that the whiteleaf one started services too. It wasn't the case during my last stint here. Made three stops there then but none was offered.

The Ali one (check review here; not mine) on the same road as Pheonix has got model birds. Slightly pricey, but you'd pay the same in the north too for what's on offer. Try the twins. I tried one of them and they are very good. Not certain how long they stay in Cok for.

Is the gateway one open yet? I haven't forgotten the sloppy BJ I got here. Hope that Nepali is still available. Last I checked, not. It's a guy beware. But even you will go bi once he starts sloppy.

Will skip the usual Veda / ayur ones this time. They have grown very stale over the years. BTW, does anyone know a good bird that does rimm work?

Cheers,

Ele.

Seph90
06-29-22, 18:40
Made a visit to the said spa near JLN stadium, on route to Thammanam. Offered selection via line up, nice, clean setup. Good rooms and attached bathroom. Selected a bird, asked for B2B package. The girl did a good job, with good bum massage and BJ included. The girls are average 4 to 6.5 in terms of looks. The girl I selected lacked looks but offered good service.

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs - 6. 5/10.

B2B - 7/10.

BBJ - 7/10.

Damages - 3 k at counter (Maybe 2.5 k Negotiable), 1.5 k tip (BJ inclusive).

WIR. To try other options. They've got lot of interesting base packages. DM if you want further details, cheers.

Karani44
06-30-22, 19:21
Hello guys,

I am planning for short solo vacation in Kochi, will be staying at Marriott, I am looking for some help in Kochi who can do the out call and visit the hotel, I can help for Delhi / NCR in return. Please share safe and reliable contact for Kochi mongering.

MongerMonk1
07-01-22, 05:59
Sure bro. 3rd floor above bevco premium. They are 100% professional in the services they offer without any extra service. But most of the masseuse are easy going and build up the trust with the conversations. With just 1 visit I guess it's not happen.Hi,

What are the damages for the massage?