PDA

View Full Version : Kerala

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

John Love19
10-05-08, 12:12
Hello dear seniors,

Used to live in Chennai but moved recently in Kerala. Tried many massage parlours in Chennai like the one at the back of West mambalam station but now it is closed well that was a good experience only for a good kerala massage but what I see no action in Kerala itself.

Like all Kerala massage girls in Chennai or other places and the stuff is missing in Kerala.

Well you guys any contact in Kerala please try to pm me.

I never tried to post because there is no Kerala forum here

Is there any action in Kerala?

Beer Belly
10-06-08, 00:56
Hi there dude. I am heading to Kerala this week and will be there for about ten days. There are a few suggestions I have received and will post a report so that you could start exploring that too. Staying at Chowara (sp?) beach location near Kovalam, where there are a few MPs with out-call FS girls I am told.

Well you guys any contact in Kerala please try to pm me. Is there any action in Kerala?

Mystic Puzzle
10-06-08, 15:55
Same here as Beer Belly. Will be in Kerala by this month end. Basically to Cochin, Alleppey and Munnar. Heard not much of actions on these fronts.

Anyone got any info?

Beer Belly
10-07-08, 07:20
Dude,

If I am around when you get there, give me a "shout" on this, and then we should try and meet. I will also be going for a couple of days to Cochin and then taking that boat trip to Kumarakom. The most part I will be at Chowara beach about six miles from Kovalam. The hotel is representative of traditional Travencore so it should be easy to find, as would be an obvious beer drinking American by the bar every afternoon and evening.

Before setting out, I had made enquiries about mongering action in Kerala and was encouraged by the things that are possible. Cochin taxi fellows are supposed to be very cooperative as are the bellboys in some of those hotels. I will send out a report soon after I get there on Friday this week.

Same here as Beer Belly. Will be in Kerala by this month end. Basically to Cochin, Alleppey and Munnar. Heard not much of actions on these fronts.

Anyone got any info?

Mystic Puzzle
10-09-08, 17:02
Hey Beer Belly,

Saw the photographs of the lay from Kerala. Nice! Why don't you post your experiences on the forum. Could you share her or any contact as I am off to Kerala in another week. Would you be still there around 22ish?

Beer Belly
10-10-08, 06:12
will write the report soon. right now having fun in kumarakom and would be heading to trivandrum on sunday. i should be winding down with my kerala visit soon after you get there, but will be at the chowara beach hotel on october 22. see you there. they have september 2008 carlsberg beer here in cans, which is great at fifty rupees!

saw the photographs of the lay from kerala. nice! why don't you post your experiences on the forum. could you share her or any contact as i am off to kerala in another week. would you be still there around 22ish?

Beer Belly
10-11-08, 14:36
Sorry folks, I did not time to write anything about the woman in the picture because I overslept and had to rush to get to the place from where we did the journey of a life time, right up to the wonderful resort in Kumarakom. Ameetha and her exuberance is a major factor for the late wake-up. She works at a massage center attached to one of the best hotels in Cochin and when visiting them for checking massage center out (and having a wonderful Kerala lunch at their excellent buffet) I met with Ameetha as she was taking her break. I was staying at the Malabar House and she offered to come by after she finished for the day and stay the night. Yes, I added her name to the room just to be safe.

Boy, if I knew early on that Kerala would be this kind of "God's Own Country", I would not have wasted my time going to Delhi (although I did go to see the Taj Mahal in Agra). There is nothing short of super 10/10 GFE from this hyper-sensual woman, enhanced by all her expertise with the Kerala Ayurvedia Massage. Her hands are everywhere all the time, and if you close your eyes you do begin to understand what heaven is all about as she brings every pore of your body to intense heights. Enough said.

Looks - 8/10
Attitude - 10/10
Expertise - Exceptional maybe 100/10
GFE - The very best. Perfect 10.
Her service charges: "Pay anything sir". I gave her 15K.

Wish I could take her back to Des Moines in Iowa with me. I would even give up beer, I promised her, if she would come. I am serious.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

StudFarm
10-13-08, 10:38
Sorry folks, I did not time to write anything about the woman in the picture because I overslept and had to rush to get to the place from where we did the journey of a life time, right up to the wonderful resort in Kumarakom. Ameetha and her exuberance is a major factor for the late wake-up. She works at a massage center attached to one of the best hotels in Cochin and when visiting them for checking massage center out (and having a wonderful Kerala lunch at their excellent buffet) I met with Ameetha as she was taking her break. I was staying at the Malabar House and she offered to come by after she finished for the day and stay the night. Yes, I added her name to the room just to be safe.

Boy, if I knew early on that Kerala would be this kind of "God's Own Country", I would not have wasted my time going to Delhi (although I did go to see the Taj Mahal in Agra). There is nothing short of super 10/10 GFE from this hyper-sensual woman, enhanced by all her expertise with the Kerala Ayurvedia Massage. Her hands are everywhere all the time, and if you close your eyes you do begin to understand what heaven is all about as she brings every pore of your body to intense heights. Enough said.

Looks - 8/10
Attitude - 10/10

Wish I could take her back to Des Moines in Iowa with me. I would even give up beer, I promised her, if she would come. I am serious.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.
Dear dude, I tried to contact you,but you do not have PM service. I am from Kerala and was wondering whether I could get Ameethas contact. I could give you contacts in Cochin, Bangalore,Chennai and Mumbai.

Beer Belly
10-13-08, 11:21
Give me a couple of days and I will let you know how to make it work. I am now in Chowara Beach and will be going to Kanyakumari tomorrow morning. Just look for an obvious "beer drinker" at the bar here some time after Wednesday.

Dear dude, I tried to contact you,but you do not have PM service. I am from Kerala and was wondering whether I could get Ameethas contact. I could give you contacts in Cochin, Bangalore,Chennai and Mumbai.

VileMaggot
10-14-08, 05:11
Kerala mongers,

I am glad that jackson finally added a thread just for kerala. Hopefully some really good reports will be posted here.

I have been in kerala for 5 months now, and am still looking for a wg. The fact that I am without an income is putting a limit on how much I can spend too.

I want to congratulate beer belly for finding p4p so easily in one of the most sexually backward countries in the world.

I am of course fishing for contacts here, *cheeky grin*. As I have not posted any proper reports in the india forums, I understand that members will be slightly hesitant, but I have provided good info on the scene in melbourne [australia] and bahrain [middle east]. If I am to come across a provider in kerala, it will definitley be shared with you.

Any contacts in cochin would be greatly appreciated.

Keep on mongering mates.

Beer Belly
10-14-08, 11:08
You are saying this about a country that gave the world the "Kamasutra"? The amount of sexuality in this country, even more so in God's Own Country Kerala, is a major factor in the burgeoning population even if there is a strong belief that children are all God-given. Those "miracles" do not happen to humans. The P4P here is super! The beer always chilled and plenty.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, not having enough money is a great dampener for any P4P, so without an income and cutting into your savings you would be careful. As I said to someone else here, I will leave all useful information with a pal of mine who has PM and he will share it with appropriate people. Okay, so why have I not done that yet? That is because he is out of the country and has less than adequate access to the internet where he is. He will be back just before I leave at the end of this month.

Have fun meanwhile.

I want to congratulate beer belly for finding p4p so easily in one of the most sexually backward countries in the world.

Expert Linguist
10-14-08, 16:39
As I said to Gos 44 on the Delhi thread, if I knew anything about the Kerala scene I would have helped you asap. However, you could contact StudFarm here via PM (see three postings below) who seems to have contacts in Cochin. That could be explored till Beer Belly has found his way of sharing his finds with someone here, who would then become the conduit for that information.

Cheers and be safe.
If I am to come across a provider in Kerala, it will definitely be shared with you.

Any contacts in cochin would be greatly appreciated.

Keep on mongering mates.

VileMaggot
10-15-08, 04:59
Mates,

Thanks for the replies. Just to clarify about my situation. I am currently in debt of about 90, 000 USD in unpaid student loans. I am working, and all my pay is going to the bank right now. As an indian, specifically a keralite, I was offered a transfer from melbourne to a new branch, situated quite conveniently in cochin [where my family hails from]. So while I'm here, I'm with relatives. Thus my monetary problems are minimal, but a huge drawback when I comes to p4p.

Yes, kamasutra originated from india, which is why I'm a bit surprised at the "sex-is-taboo" approach I see taken by many indians. Please, wake up and smell the 21'st century.

I have been quite busy with some short courses and work, so I haven't had time to read the forums that much. Anyways thanks for offering to share info with me guys. I really appreciate it. Once my moneraty situation has improved, I will definitely be contacting y'all.

Cheers and let the mongers prosper.

Foreign Indian
10-17-08, 14:52
My God you are realy spoiling the market paying 15K for a night in Kerala. Hope this is not true, then no one of us can afford to Monger any longer.

Looks - 8/10
Attitude - 10/10

Beer Belly
10-18-08, 05:05
My apologies for raising the bar here. However, this redneck sometimes thinks with his dick, for which he pays the price.

My God you are really spoiling the market paying 15K for a night in Kerala.

VileMaggot
10-18-08, 05:57
I've been reading some reports on the india forum, and I have a question about the time involved. When you say ST, do you mean one hour? Or more? Because I feel that anything above 2k is a bit much for just an hour of fun. Could anyone clarify? I assume that LT means overnight. Correct me if I'm wrong.

My monetary problems might be solved just enough for a single romp, so I'm in need of some contacts in cochin. I prefer providers with their own place, because taking one back to mine is not an option, as I'm with relatives. Else if someone could provide the name of a fairly clean not-too-expensive lodge/hotel, please do so.

Reading back reports, I'm quite pleased that the worlds oldest profession is quite strong in india, and that the women are mostly willing for anything. But the lack of substantial reports about kerala also make me curse fate for landing me in one of the driest places [knowledge wise].

6 months since my last roll in the hay and I'm definitly feeling the strain. Can't even chat up a girl, and pick up a freebie from a bar.

Anyways, expecting your replies, [*begs so pathetically, puppy dogs look like fierce dragons*] the vilemagg0t.

Luck7
10-18-08, 10:07
Please click to the following link to get complete information in the abbreviation used in this forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897

I've been reading some reports on the india forum, and I have a question about the time involved. When you say ST, do you mean one hour? Or more? Because I feel that anything above 2k is a bit much for just an hour of fun. Could anyone clarify? I assume that LT means overnight. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Santa3
10-18-08, 12:41
I've been reading some reports on the india forum, and I have a question about the time involved. When you say ST, do you mean one hour? Could anyone clarify? I assume that LT means overnight. Correct me if I'm wrong.

ST generally means 2 hours 2 pops whichever is earlier. You should have this clarified with the provider. LT generally means all nighter. It could also mean 4 - 5 hours and approx 5 pops. Hope this helps.

Kuttappan
10-18-08, 13:30
Mongering in Kerala can be very expensive. 15K is not unusual for an all nighter but for ST it is way too high. For an all night fun it can cost about 6.10K for regular girls and if they are little bit hotter than the usual then it could be as high as 15K. Cine artists are available through the right contacts and they are usually cost between 20. 50K. If you want more luxury then film artists are also available but minimum going rate is 1 lakh. 2 lakhs per night at a 5 star hotel.

Many girls fly in from Bangloore, Kashmire, Mumbai and Delhi for short stays at a villa or apartment and they cost about 3-5K for one pop.

Kerala has lot of mongering choices but needs to get the right contact and finding a hotel to stay can be very difficult. You also have to be very very discreet and careful. With the right contacts for pimps and hotels Kerala is very fun for the mongering scene and Kerala has different girls from all over India.

Beer Belly
10-18-08, 16:59
Ah, so that is clearly what it is. In my case, I volunteered the money amount, she did not name a price. And she is exceptional. I have now had three all-night sessions with her and I do think that she is worth every cent and more. She is still to tell me if she is interested in moving to Des Moines and ruin the business for all the beer distributors there who make my supplies. If she comes back home, then you guys will be short one truly superb courtesan-masseuse all rolled into one.

Mongering in Kerala can be very expensive. 15K is not unusual for an all nighter but for ST it is way too high. For an all night fun it can cost about 6.10K for regular girls and if they are little bit hotter than the usual then it could be as high as 15K.

VileMaggot
10-19-08, 12:35
Luck7,

I think you misunderstood my post. I know the abbreviations.

In various countries, ST is between 1/2 an hour to 2 hours, similarly LT is 2 hrs to an all-nighter. I just wanted to know about the time period indicated in the posts.

But thanks for taking the time to reply.

Santa3,

Yes your post helped. Thanks a lot. I have not had the pleasure of spicy indian pussy yet. Just wanted to find out the tiny details about mongering in india before my first foray.

Btw, any and all contacts that can be shared via pm are appreciated. Especially ones with great attitudes.

Thanks

Kuttappan
10-19-08, 20:45
Beer Belly,

Since Ameetha wasn't introduced to you by a pimp you DID OVER PAY HER She just hit the lotto by meeting you. Ameetha probably didn't expect anything more than 2. 5K to 3K for her service and that is what usually girls who doesn't need to pay anyone else (pimps) receives from mongers. The girls I get in Kerala through private contacts are happy with 1. 5K to 2K. If their service is good then I usually pay about 2. 5K and they are more than happy to come back.

I also don't think you are raising the mongering price by giving her 15K because she probably won't tell this to a soul. By the way, can you post her picture? Or where did you post the picture, I can't find it.

I usually don't like to pay for the same girl over and over but if she is good then I clearly see your point. Last time I was in Kerala in August for 22 days and I probably had fun with over 12 girls from different part of India. Some expensive, some very cheap, some just a lay, some wonderful fucks, some waste of money, some worth every penny. It was just a good time. Oh how I miss Kerala.

Mongers in Kerala, Keep in mind that some service girls are really in to sex but some just come with you because they have no other choice. I usually get some BBBJ through private contacts who are not involved with any pimps but 90% of the girls I get through pimps in Kerala are very reluctant to give you a good BJ (CBJ or BBBJ) for more than 5. 10 minutes. I am a person who loves BJ (CBJ MOSTLY) more than sex and it was really hard for me to get used to the fact most girls are not in to giving you BJ to my satisfaction.

In 2005 I had an all nighter with a girl name Diana and boy she blew my mind. It was the very first BEST DAMN SEX experience I had in Kerala. There wasn't a place in my body that she didn't lick, she was the one introduced me to the greatest pleasure of AR. I was very surprised at her sexual behaviors because AR was the last thing I was expecting from a Kerala girl. I didn't get a chance to repeat her because girls are in to sex market usually change their phone numbers often (especially after few major crack downs by the police. In one incident one of the biggest girl providers in Kerala was arrested and she had links with cine stars, serial actresses, college girls and high class house wives. After her arrest all the girls were linked to her changed their numbers the moment the news got out about her arrest)

Ever since my experience with Diana I try to get the girls to do AR but I rarely succeed but I got lucky few times. I met another private girl this year when I was in Kerala in September and she was my SECOND BEST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD IN KERALA. She was a 23 year old Muslim girl, 5'9" very tall for usual Kerala girl’s standards. She had one of the best bodies I ever seen in a Kerala girl and she was very shy. She told me the last time she had sex was a year before when her husband came from Middle East. The husband was not helping her financially and she was in desperate need of money. She needed 10K to get back some gold she pawned from a neighbor and I was her savior. She was very shy and after 15 minutes talking to her naked she was all ready to give me one hell of an experience. I also made her lick my body head to toe and she was more than happy to do so and gave me a wonderful blow job that lasted for more than 35 mins and I came in to her mouth and she was happy to swallow. That was the happiest 10K I ever gave out in my life. Her number is also changed when I tried to call her from the US. I will definitely find her through the person who introduced her to me. I CAN'T WAIT.

Ah, so that is clearly what it is. In my case, I volunteered the money amount, she did not name a price. And she is exceptional. I have now had three all-night sessions with her and I do think that she is worth every cent and more. She is still to tell me if she is interested in moving to Des Moines and ruin the business for all the beer distributors there who make my supplies. If she comes back home, then you guys will be short one truly superb courtesan-masseuse all rolled into one.EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Inblr01
10-25-08, 10:39
I finished my office work and checked in hotel. Tried to search some fun partner for evening but none of local friends give any clue ( They kept saying Cochin is dry nowadays due to Strict policing and arrest of one famous pimp) and need to travel to Trivandram if like to have some good time near beaches. At last got hold of Indian Express Newspaper and dialed some numbers. One Guy Murthy keep saying to come to him place and enjoy 2 hrs for 4K but it was already 11PM in night so was risky in a city like cochin where everything shuts down by 9pm. So told him that will call back later next day morning.

I got one more pimp number in same newspaper which agreed to come with some girls next day. He came with 3 girls in nearby shopping complex. Liked sexy keralite girl but she said no Lip kissing , no boob sucking , no BJ, only straight sex. Just to mention after 2-3 disappointing sessions recently, I have become very upfront to mention what I am looking from the girl and tell the same to pimp&girl so that I get good value for my money spent. Guys , Its all Customer Service you know ....

So Dropped this girl, Pimp got idea what I was looking for. He told me to come to his place which took about 30min to reach and there I met my pie. Overall she is a sweet-heart. At 32yrs she is good at what she does. She blew my mind with outstanding BJ and wonderful sex after that. With this encounter once opinion have struck to my mind that age does not matter much in sex, its all about persons attitudes. In summery , these 3 hrs were the best till date for my sex life.

Looks - 6/10 with her makeup. Dresses well and have little tummy out otherwise her figure can give a shame to 19yrs old girl

Attitude: 9/10 and she does everything including licking all over your body
GFE: Yes for sure with me.

Languages: Thats the only -ve. She knows only Tamil and I do not know any bit of it.
But what pleasure she has given me without any interaction in words and with only sign language, never felt of knowing any language.
Damage: 4K + 1k Tip for 3 hours.

She likes to have good sex and have given her number to call directly and charges will be less as pimp will be out of picture in next trip. Feeling strong desire to have some Tamil lessons to have some talk in her native language..

Kuttappan
10-26-08, 02:39
great report inblr01! by end of next year kerala forum will be the number one visited indian forum in isg with members being more active. :)

few tips for kerala mongering scenes:

1) be direct with the pimps and tell them what you are looking for and what kind of the girl you need for the day/night.

2) be careful when you go out to their places. be very very discreet. i recommend getting your own safe house and taking the girl there.

3) make friends with receptionist at hotels, you never know when you need their help getting a girl inside your room.

4) also be honest with the pimps about the number of people you will be introducing the girl to. the pimps in kerala tell the girl not to have sex with more than 1 person if you didn't tell them that your friend will also be there. they charge you extra if the girl is going to spend the night with two guys. some girls are very strict about this and they will not allow you to sweet talk them to have sex with the second or third guy. they will flat out refuse and tell the pimp about it. i once took a girl to trivandrum from cochin from a very good pimp who had so many good quality girls including cine artists. i told him that there will be three guys all together but ended up having a fourth guy on the trip. he charged 10k rupees for all three but the girl was very hesitant about the fourth guy and didn't participate in sex with my fourth friend. she told this to the pimp and he was very upset. i haven’t had another girl from him since. he changed his phone number and i don’t know the new number either. this was very disappointing to me since the girls i had from him was top notch in quality. he also offered some famous cine artists and i was going to bang one of the artists i always fancied.

5) if you are having an all night fun make sure to have the arrangement in the morning and get her in to the hotel early enough (say between 7-8pm) to have enough time for you have fun. i am notorious for not getting the girl in to the room before 10-11 pm. it sucks because you need to send them home early in the morning. you will only get to bang her one time if you are with friends unless you decide not to sleep all night or wake up early morning to bang her again.

6) if it is an all night deal then make sure to get food early for both you and the girl. maybe get her choice in liquor, most girls do drink beer.

7) try to have a little conversation with her. you will find interesting news about who they sleep with and all. they will name the movie actors they been with and it is fun to just find out (for people watch malayalam films).

8) try to get her phone number, not to chit chat over the phone but ask her directly if she can come out if you call her.

9) she may have friends in the business, get their phone numbers.

10) make the best out of her, if she refuse to go for a second/third round threaten to kick her out and call the pimp right away and curse the crap out of him/her.

11) be discreet with the pimps. don't tell them that you are rich or from abroad. lie to him/her, tell them a wrong name, profession and location. i often hear from these pimps about the famous people use his/her services. it is not good.

happy mongering in kerala. be very very very discreet, the new government and commissioner in cochin are making it very tough.

[quote=inblr01]i finished my office work and checked in hotel. tried to search some fun partner for evening but none of local friends give any clue ( they kept saying cochin is dry nowadays due to strict policing and arrest of one famous pimp)quote]editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Play Pal
10-26-08, 21:58
great report inblr01! by end of next year kerala forum will be the number one visited indian forum in isg with members being more active. :)

few tips for kerala mongering scenes:

1) be direct with the pimps and tell them what you are looking for and what kind of the girl you need for the day/night.

2) be careful when you go out to their places. be very very discreet. i recommend getting your own safe house and taking the girl there.

3) make friends with receptionist at hotels, you never know when you need their help getting a girl inside your room.

4) also be honest with the pimps about the number of people you will be introducing the girl to. the pimps in kerala tell the girl not to have sex with more than 1 person if you didn't tell them that your friend will also be there. they charge you extra if the girl is going to spend the night with two guys. some girls are very strict about this and they will not allow you to sweet talk them to have sex with the second or third guy. they will flat out refuse and tell the pimp about it. i once took a girl to trivandrum from cochin from a very good pimp who had so many good quality girls including cine artists. i told him that there will be three guys all together but ended up having a fourth guy on the trip. he charged 10k rupees for all three but the girl was very hesitant about the fourth guy and didn't participate in sex with my fourth friend. she told this to the pimp and he was very upset. i haven’t had another girl from him since. he changed his phone number and i don’t know the new number either. this was very disappointing to me since the girls i had from him was top notch in quality. he also offered some famous cine artists and i was going to bang one of the artists i always fancied.

5) if you are having an all night fun make sure to have the arrangement in the morning and get her in to the hotel early enough (say between 7-8pm) to have enough time for you have fun. i am notorious for not getting the girl in to the room before 10-11 pm. it sucks because you need to send them home early in the morning. you will only get to bang her one time if you are with friends unless you decide not to sleep all night or wake up early morning to bang her again.

6) if it is an all night deal then make sure to get food early for both you and the girl. maybe get her choice in liquor, most girls do drink beer.

7) try to have a little conversation with her. you will find interesting news about who they sleep with and all. they will name the movie actors they been with and it is fun to just find out (for people watch malayalam films).

8) try to get her phone number, not to chit chat over the phone but ask her directly if she can come out if you call her.

9) she may have friends in the business, get their phone numbers.

10) make the best out of her, if she refuse to go for a second/third round threaten to kick her out and call the pimp right away and curse the crap out of him/her.

11) be discreet with the pimps. don't tell them that you are rich or from abroad. lie to him/her, tell them a wrong name, profession and location. i often hear from these pimps about the famous people use his/her services. it is not good.

happy mongering in kerala. be very very very discreet, the new government and commissioner in cochin are making it very tough.

[quote=inblr01]i finished my office work and checked in hotel. tried to search some fun partner for evening but none of local friends give any clue ( they kept saying cochin is dry nowadays due to strict policing and arrest of one famous pimp)quote]editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.that was a perfect advice. you have to be very very careful and discrete in kerala. unlike in mumbai etc, there is a very close watch by authorities in kerala.

Inblr01
10-28-08, 02:46
Hi Kuttappan,

Thanks for nice Advice. I always follow some of these. Anyway feels good that fellow ISG members care so much about each other. I will definitely contribute to make Kerala Forum the top one as Kerala is the most beautiful place I have visited after Goa.

Maybe next time When I am coming to Kerala, Would like to meet and invite you to have a beer with me. Would like to have some local friend at Kerala.

<Few tips for Kerala Mongering scenes:

1) Be direct with the pimps and tell them what you are looking for and what kind of the girl you need for the day/night.>

Kuttappan
10-28-08, 06:11
Hi Inblr01,

I currently live in United States. I visit Kerala once a year. I will contact you without a doubt next time when I am planning a trip to Kerala (mostly likely between April and July).

Hi Kuttappan,

Thanks for nice Advice. I always follow some of these. Anyway feels good that fellow ISG members care so much about each other. I will definitely contribute to make Kerala Forum the top one as Kerala is the most beautiful place I have visited after Goa.

Maybe next time When I am coming to Kerala, Would like to meet and invite you to have a beer with me. Would like to have some local friend at Kerala.

<Few tips for Kerala Mongering scenes:

1) Be direct with the pimps and tell them what you are looking for and what kind of the girl you need for the day/night.>

Beer Belly
10-28-08, 15:38
Back in Des Moines and was just checking to see how the guys are doing back in India. It is nice to see more activity reported on Kerala. That is indeed a wonderful place. I am glad that my paying the 15K did not raise the bar for you guys.

I also don't think you are raising the mongering price by giving her 15K because she probably won't tell this to a soul. By the way, can you post her picture? Or where did you post the picture, I can't find it.

On The Wings
10-28-08, 17:33
[QUOTE=Kuttappan]Great report Inblr01! By end of next year Kerala forum will be the number one visited Indian forum in ISG with members being more active. :)

3) Make friends with receptionist at hotels, you never know when you need their help getting a girl inside your room.

5) If you are having an all night fun make sure to have the arrangement in the morning and get her in to the hotel early enough (say between 7-8pm)

8) Try to get her phone number, not to chit chat over the phone but ask her directly if she can come out if you call her.

Sure,it's a good report and enouraging one.Thanks Kuttappan.Enjoyed your report word by word.

I am visiting Cochi by Ist week of Nov.Could you please suggest some GF hotels.Is there anything like that in Ernakulam? Can I take leads from Indian Express and will that yield results. Anyway,Kerala finally is coiming out of hibernation.

Cybram
10-29-08, 02:51
At Kuttappan. Can you tell the nam eof the artist you were promised [] LOL for fun sakes. Atleast a clue.

Heard lot of stories about ge**ha and B***a antony and Li**y's mom. But not confirmed info.

The best part about kerala would be cost. Becaue not many are paid high salry in kerala. So 5 K would be big money for some of them.

Also I heard from a CG that she was deflowered in kerala. Hmm that according to her is one of the secrets of the business.

And I think all of you know about the soft porn actress re**ma being arrested in cochin and according to report he price was 25 K.

Now its thretening to know that LE makes raids and actually arrest people but then its also heartening to know that good material is available for 25 k as opposed to some 1 lakh for some model who did a role in a tv serial.

Expert Linguist
10-29-08, 03:26
It is no different in Kerala than in many other places where LE is periodically active. I just got back after a trip to South India by road, and did spend three days in Kerala, including two in the Cochin area. Our driver - who is a Malayalee - had no problem at all in finding out from his mates about where to get action.
You have to be very very careful and discrete in Kerala. Unlike in Mumbai etc, there is a very close watch by authorities.

Kuttappan
10-29-08, 03:26
if i am using a hotel in eranakulam then i will only use one hotel that i know the owner personally. they only let guys with girls late at night or if the girl doesn't look like a hooker at one look.

if the girl is dressed well and looks decent enough to be with you then i recommend any 3-5 star hotel in cochin. you can walk in and book a room and get out after the deed is done. don't go check in late at night. one time i got a really good hook up through a high class pimp (who changed the number after the thanthri case) and the girl was a student at a well known college in eranakulam. her good looks gave me enough confidence to walk in to a very upscale hotel and i booked a room without any questions. yes it will most likely cost you another 1500 rupees.

sure,it's a good report and enouraging one. thanks kuttappan. enjoyed your report word by word.

i am visiting cochi by ist week of nov.could you please suggest some gf hotels.is there anything like that in ernakulam? can i take leads from indian express and will that yield results. anyway, kerala finally is coiming out of hibernation.

Kuttappan
10-29-08, 03:32
I hope you had a great time with quality girls. I wonder how good the girls were through the driver. Can I expect a report from you about Kerala? I truly enjoy your reports in the other Indian forums.

It is no different in Kerala than in many other places where LE is periodically active. I just got back after a trip to South India by road, and did spend three days in Kerala, including two in the Cochin area. Our driver - who is a Malayalee - had no problem at all in finding out from his mates about where to get action.

Inblr01
10-29-08, 03:45
Hi On The Wings,

Try Indian Express or whatever local newspaper available in Hotel Room. You shall be able to get through at least 2-3 contacts easily.

Please do not hype the market by paying 15k per night like one of fellow monger unless you are going for Model/actress which shall come by 8-10K. If you want to enjoy good sex, you do not need a model, a good female shall do and you shall be able to afford for ST - 2-3K and LT - 4-5K. People will start high as 10K but go for bargain and settle for final amount once you see the stuff. Most of the hotel does not have issue if you bring them in day or early by 7PM in night. Pl do not pay full amount till the girl is in hotel room. You can pay some 1K around to pimp and tell that remaining will be paid to girl at hotel room.

Enjoy God Own country Kerala.

Expert Linguist
10-30-08, 06:24
Thank you for your kind compliments, friend. Just got back and have been catching up with a lot of "work" related items.

My friend and I stayed at the 5-star hotel on Willingdon Island, and the two women who we negotiated for with the contact our driver found for us were classy enough to join us for dinner at this hotel and stay the night. Of course we each had double occupancy booked when we checked in, which was what we had been advised.
I hope you had a great time with quality girls. I wonder how good the girls were through the driver. Can I expect a report from you about Kerala? I truly enjoy your reports in the other Indian forums.

Rkandula
11-09-08, 18:43
Hi,

I am a new bie & have been going through the thrd &really appreciate you guys taking time to share your exp I have been a member for a while but never reported because this is my first exp. Guys will be travelling frm hyd could you suggest a nice place in kerala& a desent hotel to spend the night with the girl & how to look for contacts there thanks a lot guys.

[QUOTE=Kuttappan]Great report Inblr01! By end of next year Kerala forum will be the number one visited Indian forum in ISG with members being more active. :)

3) Make friends with receptionist at hotels, you never know when you need their help getting a girl inside your room.

5) If you are having an all night fun make sure to have the arrangement in the morning and get her in to the hotel early enough (say between 7-8pm)

8) Try to get her phone number, not to chit chat over the phone but ask her directly if she can come out if you call her.

Sure,it's a good report and enouraging one.Thanks Kuttappan.Enjoyed your report word by word.

I am visiting Cochi by Ist week of Nov.Could you please suggest some GF hotels.Is there anything like that in Ernakulam? Can I take leads from Indian Express and will that yield results. Anyway,Kerala finally is coiming out of hibernation.

Expert Linguist
11-10-08, 15:47
Hello RK,

You have been a member for over three years, so not exactly a newbie to the Forum. However, you have not subscribed to it to take advantage of the PM facility to communicate with mongers who may be willing to help you. You realize that no one can give you any explicit information here, even if they are fully willing to do so. Kerala is a great place in many ways and you will enjoy it at this time of year.

Your call, friend. Be safe and happy mongering.
Guys will be travelling from hyd could you suggest a nice place in kerala& a decent hotel to spend the night with the girl & how to look for contacts there thanks a lot guys.

Rkandula
11-11-08, 09:07
Hi Expert,

Thanks for replying, I did subscribe for the PM but I guess it has not yet been activated. I will contact you guys as soon as it is activated. I am presently in hyderabad could you guys please let me know which place or city should I be looking for and whats the best way to get there and could I get there and book a hotel or do I have to book it before hand. I guess these are tooo many questions LOL but its just my anxiety and enexperience talking, thanks a lot for your support guys.

Hello RK,

You have been a member for over three years, so not exactly a newbie to the Forum. However, you have not subscribed to it to take advantage of the PM facility to communicate with mongers who may be willing to help you. You realize that no one can give you any explicit information here, even if they are fully willing to do so. Kerala is a great place in many ways and you will enjoy it at this time of year.

Your call, friend. Be safe and happy mongering.

Expert Linguist
11-12-08, 01:59
Your subscription has been activated so I have written to you via PM. Enjoy Kerala and happy mongering. Cheers.
I did subscribe for the PM but I guess it has not yet been activated. I will contact you guys as soon as it is activated.

Inblr01
11-14-08, 17:31
Hi Buddy,

Please check your PM for Cochin contact. There was some last minute change in your program. Which place you finally planned Cochin or Goa?

Guys will be travelling frm hyd could you suggest a nice place in kerala& a desent hotel to spend the night with the girl & how to look for contacts there thanks a lot guys.

[QUOTE=On The Wings]

Kuttappan
11-15-08, 01:19
I gave out about 4-5 numbers to Slovenian. Let's see how it goes for his friends. If his friends were successful to get girls through those numbers then I will provide those numbers to anyone who has a PM facility.

EL...I was expecting a detail report about your time in Kerala to heat up this forum.

Expert Linguist
11-15-08, 02:27
Yes, I said I would post one soon. Just waiting for my friend to come back from his trip to add what he has to say, just to make it complete. Thank you for reminding me.

Cheers
EL...I was expecting a detail report about your time in Kerala to heat up this forum.

Inblr01
11-25-08, 16:21
Hi,

I did not see any report from you neither in Cochin or Goa forums. Where did you finally traveled or called off?

Pl update and share the experience with all.

Hi Buddy,

Please check your PM for Cochin contact. There was some last minute change in your program. Which place you finally planned Cochin or Goa?

Expert Linguist
11-26-08, 01:36
Inblr01, for a moment I was not clear on who you were addressing till I linked it with the chain below. Cheers.
I did not see any report from you neither in Cochin or Goa forums. Where did you finally traveled or called off?Pl update and share the experience with all.
Guys will be travelling frm hyd could you suggest a nice place in kerala& a desent hotel to spend the night with the girl & how to look for contacts there thanks a lot guys.

Mumbaihunter
11-28-08, 19:28
Hi Fellow members,

I am planning to visit Kerala. Can some fellow members advice me good spots in Kerala where can I find girls for a day or two.

Thanks in advance.

Expert Linguist
11-29-08, 03:23
It would be impossible to give you anything specific, right? And your request for "good spots in Kerala" is not specific enough either.
Can some fellow members advice me good spots in Kerala where can I find girls for a day or two.

Mumbaihunter
11-29-08, 21:07
Hi EL,

I am not asking for "specific" information; but asking only the spots where mongering is possible.

Now what I mean by "Good Spots" is places like Munnar, Nelliampathi, Ponmudi, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Kovalam Beach, Cherai Beach and so on. All these are good visiting places, but not seen any reports.

Thanks

MH

It would be impossible to give you anything specific, right? And your request for "good spots in Kerala" is not specific enough either.

Kuttappan
11-30-08, 07:40
It is impossible to point out a mongering location in Kerala. There are girls available all over Kerala but with the right contacts only. There are no street walkers and no one is going to approach you. If you can get good contacts then you can get girls to anywhere you want. The pimps will get the girl on a bus and they can be at your hotel in Munnar, Kumarakom, Alleppey and pretty much anywhere in Kerala.

I hope this helps and maybe after EL'S report from Kerala we can better understand the mongering situations for foreigners.

Now what I mean by "Good Spots" is places like Munnar, Nelliampathi, Ponmudi, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Kovalam Beach, Cherai Beach and so on. All these are good visiting places, but not seen any reports.
MH

Chandforuonly
11-30-08, 13:13
Check for aurvedic massaj ads in clasifides, 50% of them has stuff.

Happy mogering

Hi Fellow members,

I am planning to visit Kerala. Can some fellow members advice me good spots in Kerala where can I find girls for a day or two.

Thanks in advance.

Slovenian
11-30-08, 13:54
You are absolutely right about that. There are plenty of girls, unattached or temporarily so. When I met with the Linguist for a drink in Bombay a few weeks ago, he told me a bit about his trip to Kerala and it is fascinating what one discovers if one is resourceful. I am also looking forward to his report.
It is impossible to point out a mongering location in Kerala. There are girls available all over Kerala but with the right contacts only. I hope this helps and maybe after EL'S report from Kerala we can better understand the mongering situations for foreigners.

Kuttappan
12-03-08, 08:19
any latest news from Kerala? Slov, how was your friends visit in Kerala? EL how is the report coming along?

Expert Linguist
12-03-08, 13:21
Kuttappa, the friend got delayed and will arrive here only on Monday next week. I waiting for him to verify that I got some of the names right. The report is otherwise ready. Have fun and be safe.
EL how is the report coming along?

Shambu
12-03-08, 15:53
It is impossible to point out a mongering location in Kerala. There are girls available all over Kerala but with the right contacts only. There are no street walkers and no one is going to approach you. If you can get good contacts then you can get girls to anywhere you want. The pimps will get the girl on a bus and they can be at your hotel in Munnar, Kumarakom, Alleppey and pretty much anywhere in Kerala.

I hope this helps and maybe after EL'S report from Kerala we can better understand the mongering situations for foreigners.True it is impossible to monger in Kerala even if your a college student. Beleive you me. But the Mallu chicks that come out of "God's own country" living in other parts of India, do know how to stroke the fires of passion in men.

By the way your name is quite common in a part of Karnataka (closer to kerala), but the 'n' is left out. Haha!

Pal
12-04-08, 19:45
Shambu,

You said it right but then the ones available(for pick up) are not easy to find! I have been to many providers in the last many years in Bangalore, never had a mallu chick. Even after specifically asking for mallu chicks, my provider(s) are unable to arrange one. Probably they are always on their own and do not work through pimps... in such a scenario getting contacts become that much difficult. Have you had any experience picking up mallu chicks in Bangalore.

Cheers... Pal

But the Mallu chicks that come out of "God's own country" living in other parts of India, do know how to stroke the fires of passion in men.

Kuttappan
12-05-08, 07:15
But the Mallu chicks that come out of "God's own country" living in other parts of India, do know how to stroke the fires of passion in men

I agree. Hearing stories from my friends in Banglore and Mumbai, mallu girls are a wild bunch in those cities. My best mallu girl sex I ever had was last year in Chicago inside a car. What a few hours it was!!!

I know what you mean about my name :)

Expert Linguist
12-05-08, 11:20
What Shambhu has said about their ability to stoke the fires of passion is so very true. My Kerala road trip report is almost done and I will publish it on Sunday.

As for finding Malayalee women in Bangalore, while what you have said about their working on their own is true, it is not as difficult as you have experienced. During each of the last four times I have visited, I had the delightful company of at least one Malayalee woman each time, and three times during the visit in June. The scope exists, one needs to persevere to explore it. Contacts help, even though phone numbers tend to stop working ever so often, which is a bummer of a situation in India mongering. Best of luck.

Probably they are always on their own and do not work through pimps... in such a scenario getting contacts become that much difficult.

Rokr Blore
12-05-08, 12:14
What Shambhu has said about their ability to stoke the fires of passion is so very true.I too have heard a lot about them but the only experience I had was with a non-pro. It was mindblowing experience with her and she was more horny than me. She was ready for it, in anyway, at anytime. Even if I woke up in the middle of the night and felt like it, she'd never say no and would get in the mood in no time.

I did get manage to get some pimps numbers through my provider who supposedly had mallu contacts but one of them ran out of 'stock' and the other one charges a bit higher than market rates. She isn't great at doing business. I just went to her once and in the temptation of being with a mallu, I overpaid a bit plus had a horrible experience with my condom breaking. In summary, both are not a pleasure to deal with. Bedding a mallu is one of my fantasies apart from NE. On a side note, I feel bong women too are much like mallus.

Wandere
12-05-08, 12:45
I have travelled Kerala extensively but could not get something worth,what I got in bits and pieces was not to my liking,and was not comfortable mentally,hence stopped trying,but you have used a term,perseverance,i am anxiuosly awaiting your report!

What Shambhu has said about their ability to stoke the fires of passion is so very true. My Kerala road trip report is almost done and I will publish it on Sunday.

As for finding Malayalee women in Bangalore, while what you have said about their working on their own is true, it is not as difficult as you have experienced. During each of the last four times I have visited, I had the delightful company of at least one Malayalee woman each time, and three times during the visit in June. The scope exists, one needs to persevere to explore it. Contacts help, even though phone numbers tend to stop working ever so often, which is a bummer of a situation in India mongering. Best of luck.

Shambu
12-05-08, 14:26
Shambu,

You said it right but then the ones available(for pick up) are not easy to find! I have been to many providers in the last many years in Bangalore, never had a mallu chick. Even after specifically asking for mallu chicks, my provider(s) are unable to arrange one. Probably they are always on their own and do not work through pimps... in such a scenario getting contacts become that much difficult. Have you had any experience picking up mallu chicks in Bangalore.

Cheers... PalAs for your question of whether I have had any fun with Mallu chicks here in Bangalore, well yes. Some ot them can be found in some MP's (though now the NE chicks have dominated this area)All the hospitals have plenty of Mallu nurses and fixing them up is a game which you have to play according to your capacity. But yes, they are available. In fact the born and bred Mallu Bangalorean often hates to marry a Mallu chick from here because some of them say they are all 'fast' or spoilt. Instead he prefers to settle for someone from the deep confines of Kuttanad or Erankulam or wherever in Kerala as the case maybe.

Expert Linguist
12-06-08, 05:50
The quote which you wrote about was essentially relating to Bangalore, where one has to persevere to find good Malayalee women through contacts. Kerala is a lot easier due to the abundance of Malayalees, as you will find soon from reading my report.
I you have used a term,perseverance,i am anxiuosly awaiting your report!

Rokr Blore
12-06-08, 10:13
In fact the born and bred Mallu Bangalorean often hates to marry a Mallu chick from here because some of them say they are all 'fast' or spoilt. Instead he prefers to settle for someone from the deep confines of Kuttanad or Erankulam or wherever in Kerala as the case maybe.I thought it was other way round. Those who are born and bred outside kerala almost strictly prefer to marry those settled outside mostly cos of the 'accent' and other similar issues. And your hypothesis, if true, is a bit scary, more so personally as sooner or later I'll be searching for one myself.

Expert Linguist
12-07-08, 02:51
Over the past three years here in India, I have found several of my non-Malayalee friends with wives who are Malayalee. When I expressed my curiosity about that, I was told that there are more Malayalee women than men (same story in Bengal?) so the ratio makes it difficult for them to get husbands. Education makes them able to get good jobs far away from Kerala and the opportunity to meet people of other states. So do not be scared off, you should find a good Malayalee woman to marry without much trouble.

And yes, without taking sides, I would agree that I have found Bengali women to be as terrific "company" as girls from Kerala.
And your hypothesis, if true, is a bit scary, more so personally as sooner or later I'll be searching for one myself. On a side note, I feel bong women too are much like mallus.

Inblr01
12-08-08, 15:08
I second EL's experience/ opinion. Bengali as well as Kerala women are awesome in bed and has been real GFE.

And yes, without taking sides, I would agree that I have found Bengali women to be as terrific "company" as girls from Kerala.

Foreign Indian
12-12-08, 10:59
Looks like the Kerala forum is dying as there does not seem to be any MP actionhere or non that is worth writing about. I too have tried a lot without succes. I travel to and from Cochin and Trivandrum regulary.

Any one got any news to share?

Inblr01
12-13-08, 06:18
Kerala has much to offer, pl do not get discouraged. Pl scan New Indian express classifies and you will get atleast 4-5 number for Kochin.Put some efforts by dialing that numbers.

You get better stuff specially non-indians on beaches at Trivandrum as per my friend inputs, though never traveled that city.

EL , I am eagerly awaiting your much awaited KL report for more inputs.

Any one got any news to share?

Expert Linguist
12-17-08, 08:04
Will post it this week. I was in Bombay for the past four days and was using someone else's computer for my access. Did give senior pals Santa and UniDen a brief about my Kerala experiences, but will publish it soon. My apologies for the delay.
EL , I am eagerly awaiting your much awaited KL report for more inputs.

Kuttappan
12-17-08, 17:27
Hello Slov, I was wondering how it go for your friends in Kerala. Were they able to score anything, was I any helpful? I appreciate the feedback.

Play Pal
12-17-08, 19:56
Mallu girls may be lagging behind north indian chicks with respect to body shape and colour. Also they take a long time to open up.

Once I had a an acquintance with this keralite nurse , it took a while and lot of effort to convince her to come out of her cocoon. But once she was into it, she turned out to be so spicey in bed. I would indeed rate her as one of the best I ever had.

Cybram
12-18-08, 02:02
Hey dude

Thanks for the contact.

But the guy could not help me in tvm due to lack of time to arrange. As I said I had only one day in the weekend. So it was either I travel to cochin or forget it.

Somethings happening in life which is causing me to be inactive in general. Will post as soon as I have somethign solid to write home about

Keep in touch

Cyb

Expert Linguist
12-18-08, 16:35
This report has been in draft for a few weeks now but I wanted my friend to have a look before publishing it. He said that he would like to "sanitize" it somewhat to "protect the innocent" and I needed his help to get the spellings of the places right also. So here goes ...

The Kerala trip was primarily intended for exploring the rain forests and help my friend to decide on some investments in agricultural areas. This gave both if us an enormous opportunity to travel the Indian roads starting from Hubli in Karnataka to Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala, criss-crossing the hills by going up from the coast and then coming down the other side, and then going the other way after a few hundred kilometers. It was a fascinating journey. However, mongers here do not care less if it was that way or otherwise, if I do not cover mongering and what Kerala offers. I am classifying it in three parts. First is activity involving truck-stops on NH47. Second would cover provider agents, and the third would be independents. Kerala is remarkably active, and the women absolutely terrific. It is also surprisingly inexpensive in many ways.

Truck stops: We have heard folks here talk about "diamonds in the rough". For an average of 1.2K we got a two hour session with some of the most gorgeous rustic women. The places we stopped off for these hobbies were Bekal, Charuvattur, Pappiniseri, Cannanore, Tellicherry, Calicut, Ponnani and Chavakad on the route to Ernakulam after we entered Kerala north of Kasargod. The truck stops are at those "restaurant-resthouse" kind of places that are just outside of these little towns, and the manager of the place usually directs you to the hutch location a little away from the Highway NH47 into the village.

You do have a choice of women averaging in age from about 20 to 35, looks ranging from 5 to 8 on the 10 point scale and all with very attractive assets, covered only with a thin "mundu". All the women we met were of dusky complexion and most of them had never been married. They were all very clean, always well bathed and neatly presented and had nice long hair down to their mid-back. Private areas were very clean to make DATY enjoyable.

Typically the session starts with a real nice bath in a thatched enclosure with large pails of hot water. The woman would actually bathe you (getting to examine the family jewels in doing so) and start the arousal process as she disrobes and washes herself, with or without your help. Once this is done, they give you a choice of drink, with tender coconut water or an arrack cocktail, and some snacks. The Kerala style "chaaya" is always available. The sex is whatever both find enjoyable, there were no number of pops limitations and everything was acceptable except "pain". Also definitely take their no for a no. Sex was always with condoms, though most women accepted DATY and BBBJ with pleasure. They also offer you a bath after you are done, and take a proper one themselves. There was never any rush, always a desire to try what you request and they always expressed gratitude for getting extra money as tips. They said that their take is about 75% of the money we pay, but they keep all of the tips. We also had to pay for all the food and beverages.

They do not like to be photographed. Some of them spoke English, though all of them understood what we wanted. The women said that they do not take on more than two customers a day, so I guess there must be many women who use the same hutch during the day being ferried by the truck drivers or someone else. Only at Cannanore and Calicut did we have to wait about an hour for women to be made available. There was no such wait anywhere else.

In the next section I will cover the agents based activity, which we started exploring when we got to Ernakulam.

Xper 1
12-19-08, 18:18
This report has been in draft for a few weeks now but I wanted my friend to have a look before publishing it ...

I am classifying it in three parts. First is activity involving truck-stops on NH47. Second would cover provider agents, and the third would be independents....

The women said that they do not take on more than two customers a day, so I guess there must be many women who use the same hutch during the day being ferried by the truck drivers or someone else.

In the next section I will cover the agents based activity, which we started exploring when we got to Ernakulam.Bravo! EL! What a vivid field report.It gives a feeling to reader that he is actually at the scene of action. Eagerly awaitng the remaining parts.

Keep the flag flying.

Xper 1

Kuttappan
12-20-08, 05:25
This is something I will be exploring my self on the next visit...WOW!!!

Only at Cannanore and Calicut did we have to wait about an hour for women to be made available. There was no such wait anywhere else.

In the next section I will cover the agents based activity, which we started exploring when we got to Ernakulam.

Luck7
12-20-08, 06:59
Hurray EL,

I am damn eager to read the balance material ; no patience left over with me please make the report complete at earliest.

I will try top mountain hard to monger a day with you and hope that you will really be my friendly mate ; bro don;t worry i will not put my material cost on you. Hope my dream to meet and travel a mongering day with you soon.

Very Well done in the report i still remember each and every word of your report and inspite of being long. Any foolish guy will only leave the report reading half a way.

bye and take care (keep posting such a diamond reports pls.)

This report has been in draft for a few weeks now but

Expert Linguist
12-20-08, 08:04
Thank you for your kind comments, Santa, Kuttapan and Xper. Since I am leaving for Kuala Lumpur this evening I have been under some time pressures. I will be placing the other two sections of my Kerala explorations on Sunday evening, Malaysian time this weekend. WOW in bold capitals is right, Kerala is simply terrific. Cheers.

P.S. : The West Coast highway is NH17, which I may have typed NH47 in my notes.
This is something I will be exploring my self on the next visit...WOW!!!

Margaritaville
12-21-08, 18:21
El Are agencies that will arrange House boats with some beauties if money is no issue. I noticed that you mentioned "Provider Agents" or maybe I just need to wait for your full report.

Thank you for your kind comments, Santa, Kuttapan and Xper. Since I am leaving for Kuala Lumpur this evening I have been under some time pressures. I will be placing the other two sections of my Kerala explorations on Sunday evening, Malaysian time this weekend. WOW in bold capitals is right, Kerala is simply terrific. Cheers.

P.S. : The West Coast highway is NH17, which I may have typed NH47 in my notes.

Expert Linguist
12-22-08, 07:37
Yes, indeed. You will read about that in my report above this one.
El Are agencies that will arrange House boats with some beauties if money is no issue.

Expert Linguist
12-22-08, 16:28
"agents" and consistency

ernakulam is the mainland, and access to wellington island, and that is where we stayed, at the t** m***ar (i am learning the technique here). after almost two weeks on the "road" and spending nights at small wayside places it was worth enjoying for the three days we planned to explore the cochin area, explore not just the glorious features of this part of kerala but also active mongering. we had enjoyed the women we had met on the trip far too much to go slow. my obvious curiosity was to go looking for beer belly's masseuse ameetha. when i made discreet enquiries, i discovered (not surprisingly) that beer belly had not only convinced the woman to go to america but had also worked furiously to get her the work visa as a professional physical therapist. however, the effort to discover the woman led us into the curious ways of the "agents" in kerala.

the first day (morning after we arrived) another masseuse at the spa where ameetha had worked gave my friend a number to call, when he told her what we were really looking for. our driver meanwhile did his own little socializing and got us two more numbers. since my friend did all the actual negotiating, we were hoping to keep from getting ripped off as foreigners often find. the whole system here is a maze. we got passed on from one guy to his "superior" and then to another, till we finally were able to arrange for two classy educated women to spend the time with us from dinner time to after breakfast. our driver was told where they would be and since we had not seen the women it was also agreed that we would pay 1k in advance, and if we did not like the women they could be dropped back and the money returned.

our driver brought two gorgeous women, and like excited teenagers having their first time experience my friend and i actually tossed a coin to decide which of us would choose first. this got the women cracking up in laughter when we told them about it over dinner. the hotel staff did not raise an eyebrow since the women showed plenty of class, and even though i felt that they probably were regulars at the hotel. my friend thought that i was wrong. as i said in one of my very early reports about kerala, we had a terrific night. the woman i was with was gfe at 11 on a scale of 10. when we all met for a rather late breakfast, shortly before it closed next morning, i could see that a truly nice time was had by all by the expressions of pure satisfaction. the outlay was a surprisingly low 10k each.

first day's lessons: be prepared to be tossed around by "agents" if you want somewhat upscale women. be upfront with what you are looking for and what you would be willing to pay. have a known intermediary if possible (our malayalee driver was perfect) to find the first level "agents" for you. that way your "ability to pay" is not exposed before hand.

the second day we did some "business related" work for my friend and after lunch at kayee's, cochin's famous biryani place, we met with the next "agent". this fellow told us that his boss had a houseboat with four "luxury cabins" and we could do a cruise for five hours, and have a selection from five or six women. the whole thing with food, beverages (no alcohol is served on the boats) and ficky-fick for the duration would be 8k each. we decided to go for it and got to the docking area which was not very far from the hotel and then set off, ostensibly to see the cochin scenes from the water, having dinner at about 7.30 and then getting into the privacy of the cabin. it was well furnished (almost 4-star style) and even though it had an air-conditioner, we did not use it. the food they served was all kerala style an the prawn dishes were excellent. the girl was young, a lot younger than my usual but well above 21. she did not speak much english but we communicated well enough for the sessions, almost gfe overall and as was the case everywhere always used protection, but also enjoyed the daty and bbbj. it was a nice experience, with the boat's movements making the whole ficky-fick activities rather different. the whole transaction was without any hassles, no bargaining and the tip i gave the girl was probably doubling her take. for what was effectively a two hour private session that was well worth it.

second day's lessons: whatever you may hear from the boat-operator's unions, there is plenty of mongering opportunity on these houseboats. "agents" hang around the various tourist and travel outlets around mahatma gandhi road and make discreet "noises" to find out if one is interested. finally, you are treated really like a king by the girls on those cruises and the food is exquisite. and before i forget, do not miss a visit to kayee's for their non-veg biryani. anyone will tell you how to get to this fifty-year old "institution".

on the third day we went around ernakulam and then took a trip to kaladi, where my friend wanted to go meet his relatives. the new cochin airport (well new if you do not know that flights landed earlier on the naval base airstrip) has some hotels in its proximity and when we stopped at the hotel a**d, our driver was approached by a "tout" to find out if we wanted some entertainment. my friend decided to give it a try and we set off about six miles into the hinterland to a kind of farmhouse. there the tout did the introductions and left, leaving my friend to negotiate the terms with a madam chewing raw areca nut shavings. for 3 k st we chose a girl each and were shown to a room with fairly comfortable but basic facilities, with a very clean bathroom. as everywhere else, the washing routine we had already got used to, and the various girls we has done on this part of our journey (young and middle aged) seemed to have gone to the same "prep school" from the commonality of their hygiene techniques. overall it was decent experience here, with fair value for money. my friend's girl was probably more versatile than mine but i guess ymmv.

third day's lessons: "agents" know what you want, and leave the non-mongers alone. women we met through agents were all very cooperative. with 80% of the money paid being earned by the girl, i guess it would be so. the girls seemed to get into this on their own, so you may find the "inventory" changes every day.

in the final section i will write about our experiences with "independent" women. these were in kumarakom, thiruvanathapuram, and kovalam.

LuckyGuyChennai
12-22-08, 20:15
El,

You are rocking in every thread. Awe some exp.

Waiting for u'r 3rd encounter exp.

"Agents" and Consistency

Ernakulam is the mainland, and access to Wellingdon Island, .

Inblr01
12-23-08, 06:09
Good reports with nice experience.

Tempting to take highway travel from Bangalore to Cochin if time permits.

Awaiting your final report/experience to work on that for my next trip.

Keep up ISG flag flying high!

Appreciate your writing style as well.

"Agents" and Consistency

In the final section I will write about our experiences with "independent" women.

Expert Linguist
12-23-08, 16:57
Independents - Women with cravings

After the experience in dealing with the agents in the Ernakulam area, we decided that we were probably just plain lucky, even with the chai of people that one needs to deal with to get to the final negotiating point. From what we had seen that far, there seemed to be very little visible in the self-supporting professionals that we call "free-lancers" in the Indian forum threads. As the following paragraphs reveal, however, we did find some women with cravings, who gave us company. We did not have to spend anything more than the cost of our hospitality.

Kumarakom: After continuing to feast on Kerala's glorious Natural beauty, excellent cuisine and exceptionally talented women we set off from Ernakulam to Alleppey, on route to a night's stay at Kumarakom, the small group of islands on Vembanadu Lake. I am still confused with the name of this lake, since I could have sworn that I was told that the lake we did our ficky-fick cruise in Cochin was also called by the same name. I need to read up about it. We stopped by for lunch at the Lemon Tree resort and then went to meet our contact to take us to the jetty for the Kumarakom cruise in a traditional "kettuvallam". Seeing a woman waiting for us was the first surprise, the next one was my friend asking if she would join us for the cruise. The woman was close to 50 years, looked very much the kindly matron type, but she was good looking and well endowed. I guess my friend intended for me to have her for company probably because I had been "complaining" about the women working with agents to be rather young. She realized that I was a foreigner and asked me if that was okay, so I decided to stretch our luck by asking her if she could bring along someone to keep my friend company. Having got the hint that I was happy to have her for company, she made a phone call and after about a half-hour my friend's companion arrived. Both spoke reasonable English, and we paired off and sat at different ends of the boat. Anyone who goes to Kerala must do this Kumarakom trip, just to feel young and alive. We stayed at at the Golden Waters, right on the backwaters. Subhadra, my companion made me want to just retire and live in this place for ever. She was something else, with her excellent massage techniques and years of "experience". Words will not adequately describe the twenty hours we were together. Even the term GFE is too little. My friend's companion was Navya, much younger at about 24, and my friend said much the same thing. When we took the drive back to Allepey, our driver having come up early morning, the four of us had a good conversation about getting together again. When we dropped them off neither took any money, not even when I insisted that it was for them to buy themselves something nice as our gifts.

Thiruvanathapuram : From Alleppey we drove straight to the state capital, along the NH47 with its very picturesque palms. The South Park hotel was where we stayed the night having arrived a day earlier, and our Kovalam reservation being for the following day. After many days of mongering I was getting to a point where sleeping by myself was what I craved for. My friend on the other hand was eager to see what he could find so we decided to spend two hours in "bar hopping". The Oakwood Pub at the hotel was the obvious place to start. There were the usual mix of foreigners and businessmen who had things to do with the spice board or the space agency. I got my favorite Old Monk rum with my mix of ice and lemonade (to keep the sweetness down for taste, not health) and my friend drank whisky. After about an hour I was getting ready to call it quits and my friend decided to stay and try for company. When nothing happened, even with unaccompanied women coming in for a drink, I gave up. Next morning my friend told me that he got into a conversation with a spice merchant and they went together to a woman the merchant knew not far from the "Chalai" area of central Trivandrum. The merchant introduced them and left, and my friend had a session with her for free. She refused to take any money. He said that she was okay, and was the merchant's second "keep". Even though my friend had contacts of the "agents" he did not try to use that avenue after the ping-pong we had to go through at Ernakulam.

Kovalam Beach: We arrived at the Poovar Island Resort where we were to stay two days. Trying out their floating cottages is a must. The facility has an excellent spa and it is all massage with no masseuse assisted happy endings. I had already made up my mind to just use the stay to relax and recharge, but my friend did want to explore some mongering. Whether it was the wrong time of the year (Deepavali) or something else, we did not see much of the obvious and whatever we saw in the newspaper ads were not what he wanted anyway. He went about asking the usual people (concierge, spa manager) and left his number with them. Nothing happened the first day, but at about lunch time on the second day he got a call from a woman who said she could come to meet him at the resort place. He agreed to see her at tea-time and she arrive promptly. She stayed with him till about 10 PM, when he called to say that he had a wonderful time. It appears that her husband left soon after they got married to return to his job in Oman and she looks for decent company at this resort a few times each month. She did not accept any money but agreed for my friend to send her spices from his own farms.

The lessons : (A.) Lady luck does favor even mere humans. Secondly, there are woman in Kerala who are not getting their needs fulfilled so just being very nice to women one meets may spark off something exquisite in terms of experience. Treat these women like they are your one and only, listen to their "signals" and respond and you will experience heavenly delights. (B.) You need to know people to find women. Many women are mistresses to "wealthy guys" and this is an accepted norm in society. Pubs with reasonable class are not places to pick-up anyone in this city, and most of the people you see are serious drinkers even the few "foreign women" we saw.

Sss Foru
12-23-08, 19:28
Dear mate,

Realy very nice and informative report

Thank you so much

I enjoyed it

Cheers!

being very nice to women one meets may spark off something exquisite in terms of experience. Treat these women like they are your one and only, listen to their "signals" and respond and you will experience heavenly delights. (B.) You need to know people to find women. Many women are mistresses to "wealthy guys" and this is an accepted norm in society. Pubs with reasonable class are not places to pick-up anyone in this city, and most of the people you see are serious drinkers even the few "foreign women" we saw.

Luck7
12-24-08, 10:05
El terrific,

No words to describe the donation of your experience and time you have give to this website.

I really appreciate and very happy that you are a contributor for INDIA. Very Lucky to get a Sr-Senior Member like you in this forum.

Now you are in my hit-list target! Beware I will try my level best to take some time and meet you personally with your permission. I will really be happy to spare some few moments with you as a friend if time and yourself permits.

My Salute & lots of LOVE to you EL.

Bye and take care.

the few "foreign women" we saw.

Expert Linguist
12-24-08, 10:48
overall impressions

having described our experiences in kerala, my friend advised me to also add a kind of epilogue which would serve as a guide. seeing santa's captions to the rod where he has posted the links, i thought that it would be a good idea too.

as most of us may have heard about or read, india is just as active, when it relates to meeting the sexual needs of its truck drivers, as most countries where road transport is a major business activity. my road trip starting in hubli, going uphill up to agumbe ghats in karnataka to shimoga and then going back and forth along the hills gave me quite a first hand view about the truck driver based activity. with the great project to improve india's highways, an offshoot from the famous golden quadrilateral, many of the major intercity links are being upgraded. some of the towns and villages that we visited are not on the direct route any more, even though my friend's business interests took us there. there have been road realignments on nh17 and nh47. however, as people driving between bombay and pune would know, there is still is a lot of traffic on the old highway even with the opening of the new expressway.

truck stop services are comprehensive and we found the women to be considerably better in kerala than the two similar places in karnataka (near hubli and mangalore). the kerala women enjoyed the session, and it showed in the manner in which they respond to you. the average cost of the sessions in kerala was a little more than 1.2k, whereas in karnataka it was less than inr 800, but for much less service quality. most truckers who use these places would tell you where to stop and who to ask. a few truckers even had the girls in the "cabin", ferrying them between adjacent stops. these women were younger, and perhaps more "independent". everyone knew about hiv and safe sex. condoms were always insisted upon and also provided, though we had carried enough stock to last a whole month, just in case.

dealing with agents on the ernakulam area is another story. it is very tough if you do not know malayalam. also there seems to be a clear hierarchy and you get tossed upstream before you reach the one who makes the final arrangement. the "higher ups" call you from a call-box number, you are not given their cellphone numbers. once the deal is agreed upon, the painful experience ends and the rest is really terrific. you do get plenty of value for money and the women are uniformly good in what they provide. we did not have to turn back the women we were sent, the fellows who "saw" us first seemed to have described us well enough for the woman to be well matched. it is too much of a coincidence, if that happened three times just by chance. in karnataka we did ask for a change which was arranged without hassle.

independents are tough to find and unless you know the people, you stand no chance of getting any. the kumarakom experience was sheer good luck, and my friend's asking subhadra if she will join us (ostensibly as a tour guide) and the subsequent progress to get a younger girl navya for my friend was very much luck. i do not know to this day if subhadra knew in advance that we are active mongers. my friend said he did not do anything of the sort, and i trust him well enough to believe that. asking for a woman to keep him company was my idea. trivandrum and kovalam are typical tourist spots and unless one stays long enough it is virtually impossible to make any headway. my friend did not even find anything of use through the newspaper ads. so his getting good sessions was due to his finding someone he knew. in pune you are guaranteed to get laid by calling not more than the first two or three numbers.

overall, mongering is kerala is fun and the women are simply terrific. i am not at all surprised that beer belly was so very keen to get his malayalee masseuse to the us, and since he seems to have done that with so much speed shows you something about how smitten one can get with god's own country.

Santa3
12-24-08, 13:32

The lessons : (A.) Lady luck does favor even mere humans. Secondly, there are woman in Kerala who are not getting their needs fulfilled so just being very nice to women one meets may spark off something exquisite in terms of experience. Treat these women like they are your one and only, listen to their "signals" and respond and you will experience heavenly delights.

Fiftypercent of the young married males are in the middle east working their asses out to enable them to bring the wife to join them. These women are always ripe for the picking as long as you charm their butts off. This is peculiar to Kerala only.

Comp Man77
12-24-08, 15:17
hi el

glad to see that you enjoyed gods own country.

i am visiting cochin the first quarter of next year; do you have the contacts for people in cochin and kumarakom. i would definitely try the houseboats.

thanks

be carefull out there.

overall impressions

having described our experiences in kerala, my friend advised me to also add a kind of epilogue which would serve as a guide. seeing santa's captions to the rod where he has posted the links, i thought that it would be a good idea too.

as most of us may have heard about or read, india is just as active, when it relates to meeting the sexual needs of its truck drivers, as most countries where road transport is a major business activity. my road trip starting in hubli, going uphill up to agumbe ghats in karnataka to shimoga and then going back and forth along the hills gave me quite a first hand view about the truck driver based activity. with the great project to improve india's highways, an offshoot from the famous golden quadrilateral, many of the major intercity links are being upgraded. some of the towns and villages that we visited are not on the direct route any more, even though my friend's business interests took us there. there have been road realignments on nh17 and nh47. however, as people driving between bombay and pune would know, there is still is a lot of traffic on the old highway even with the opening of the new expressway.

truck stop services are comprehensive and we found the women to be considerably better in kerala than the two similar places in karnataka (near hubli and mangalore). the kerala women enjoyed the session, and it showed in the manner in which they respond to you. the average cost of the sessions in kerala was a little more than 1.2k, whereas in karnataka it was less than inr 800, but for much less service quality. most truckers who use these places would tell you where to stop and who to ask. a few truckers even had the girls in the "cabin", ferrying them between adjacent stops. these women were younger, and perhaps more "independent". everyone knew about hiv and safe sex. condoms were always insisted upon and also provided, though we had carried enough stock to last a whole month, just in case.

dealing with agents on the ernakulam area is another story. it is very tough if you do not know malayalam. also there seems to be a clear hierarchy and you get tossed upstream before you reach the one who makes the final arrangement. the "higher ups" call you from a call-box number, you are not given their cellphone numbers. once the deal is agreed upon, the painful experience ends and the rest is really terrific. you do get plenty of value for money and the women are uniformly good in what they provide. we did not have to turn back the women we were sent, the fellows who "saw" us first seemed to have described us well enough for the woman to be well matched. it is too much of a coincidence, if that happened three times just by chance. in karnataka we did ask for a change which was arranged without hassle.

independents are tough to find and unless you know the people, you stand no chance of getting any. the kumarakom experience was sheer good luck, and my friend's asking subhadra if she will join us (ostensibly as a tour guide) and the subsequent progress to get a younger girl navya for my friend was very much luck. i do not know to this day if subhadra knew in advance that we are active mongers. my friend said he did not do anything of the sort, and i trust him well enough to believe that. asking for a woman to keep him company was my idea. trivandrum and kovalam are typical tourist spots and unless one stays long enough it is virtually impossible to make any headway. my friend did not even find anything of use through the newspaper ads. so his getting good sessions was due to his finding someone he knew. in pune you are guaranteed to get laid by calling not more than the first two or three numbers.

overall, mongering is kerala is fun and the women are simply terrific. i am not at all surprised that beer belly was so very keen to get his malayalee masseuse to the us, and since he seems to have done that with so much speed shows you something about how smitten one can get with god's own country.

Cybram
12-25-08, 01:56
@ EL was worth waiting for that report.

And to think i am from thiruvananthapuram lol.

Kuttappan
12-25-08, 05:41
EL, thank you for your wonderful reports. I am sure it gives a lot of ideas to new mongers visiting Kerala.

Keep Kerala forum alive friends, there are lot of mongering going on in Kerala.

Pinga 98
12-29-08, 16:13
thank you for such a thoughtful, extensive and informative review el. your four part report does more to invite me to kerala than all the kerala state tourism development material put together. it is also timeless. you have not only listed your encounters but have also provided an insightful peek into the beauty of keralite women. i love the report not just for mongering but for many of your observations too. may be, we should call you the v.s.naipaul of hobbying.

Rover4220
12-30-08, 06:26
I was regularly travelling to Kochi and Trivendrun during 2007, almost a couple of days every month. Always stayed at ***** Hotels but never at any resort because I was on business trips.

It was only once that I could manage some action at Kovalam and mind you I am not a novice. Even the contacts I got from EXPATS. COM clammed up when they figured out that I am not a Mallu.

IMHO the chances are bleak if one does not speak their lingo or a foreigner. Some Mallu guy has to seriously help you out.

Am I wrong?

Expert Linguist
01-02-09, 04:52
What you have stated here is an accurate enough reflection of the Kerala scene. One needs to have a Malayalam speaking intermediary to help out and also be prepared to have many intermediaries involved. But once you get to the final arrangement it is better than any other you would experience.
IMHO the chances are bleak if one does not speak their lingo or a foreigner. Some Mallu guy has to seriously help you out. Am I wrong?

Oorvampu
01-03-09, 04:56
Overall Impressions

Having described our experiences in Kerala, my friend advised me to also add a kind of epilogue which would serve as a guide. Seeing Santa's captions to the ROD where he has posted the links, I thought that it would be a good idea too.

EL, you the man!! Wonderful reports. You have inspired me to drive down to Gods own country on vacation. But I concur that mallu women are riots in bedroom, from what ever little experience I had with them.

Shyam.

Expert Linguist
01-03-09, 05:41
Hello Shyam, I expect to be in Trivandrum for two weeks in February, starting the 10th. Maybe we could meet there during that time? Cheers.
You have inspired me to drive down to Gods own country on vacation. But I concur that mallu women are riots in bedroom, from what ever little experience I had with them.

Oorvampu
01-03-09, 09:31
Hello Shyam, I expect to be in Trivandrum for two weeks in February, starting the 10th. Maybe we could meet there during that time? Cheers.

Hmmm!! That is tantalizing! I am scheduled to travel to Europe in February but have not worked out the dates yet. Will see how to fit this in the schedule. Will keep in touch through PM.

Shyam.

Pal
01-04-09, 19:25
EL, I really enjoyed reading the four part report capturing your Kerala experience. The narration is excellent and very informative. Will not be surprised if Kerala tourism report better earnings next qtr!

I am seriously considering a trip to Kerala just to be with those well endowed women.

Cheers.. Pal

Overall Impressions

Having described our experiences in Kerala, my friend advised me to also add a kind of epilogue which would serve as a guide.

Piper1
01-05-09, 00:08
I am seriously considering a trip to Kerala ...I'm thinking the same thing. Flights from Dubai to Kerala are only around two hundred dollars right now, plus I need a break from work, and I love the beauty and coyness of Indian women. I'll see if I can take a week off soon, visit Kerala, and enjoy some of the exotic Keralan pleasures EL has vividly introduced us to.

Well done Expert Linguist. I haven't seen so much effort put into ISG reports for ages. Truly great reporting, on many levels.

PS. EL - should I bring my camera? ;)

Expert Linguist
01-05-09, 02:07
Thanks for the compliments, which is strictly deserved by the Kerala women. There is so much more one can say about them, but it is best experienced first-hand.

As I said in an earlier "note" here to Shyam, I expect to be in Kerala in February and we can get together if you are going to be there too. It is a good time to be in God's Own Country, weather-wise.

Be safe and happy mongering in Kerala.
Well done Expert Linguist. I haven't seen so much effort put into ISG reports for ages. Truly great reporting, on many levels.

PS. EL - should I bring my camera? ;)
I am seriously considering a trip to Kerala just to be with those well endowed women.

Dave Thomas
01-05-09, 16:46
El,

I'm here in the US. And if you know American women. You will understand why I long to visit Kerala. I have just mailed my subscription. Waiting for paid membership. We can monger together if dates coincide. I speak the language too. Thus making it a little easier I guess.

Best

Expert Linguist
01-06-09, 06:20
Yes, I do know American women. I expect to be in Kerala from February 10 to 20) so you know the time frame. We could try exploring the scene in a group if the timing and locations match. Cheers.
You will understand why I long to visit Kerala.

Dave Thomas
01-07-09, 15:38
TVM is out of question for me. Other cities are OK. Some kind of tentative schedule will really help me. You know..tickets etc..cheaper when bought in advance. Thanks for your contribution.

Best,

Dave

Expert Linguist
01-08-09, 02:52
Dave, as I said in my note of January 3 addressed to Shyam, I expect to be mostly in the Trivandrum area. I am staying at least four days at the Travencore Heritage resort about six miles from Kovalam. Cochin is not too far by train (or road) so we could see if either of us could travel some distance to meet if it works out. Keep in touch meanwhile and hope for the best. Cheers.
TVM is out of question for me. Other cities are OK.

Arjun Kumar
01-10-09, 22:58
Dear Senior Members

I am new to ISG and will be visiting CALICUT for a month on work.

Any mongering opportunities in CALICUT?

Please PM

Thanks

Maverick49
01-12-09, 11:27
Dear EL

Comprehensive and enticing reports. I however humbly want to point out that most place described in the Part I of the report ie Bekal, Charuvattur, Cannanore etc all appear to be on or along the NH 17. NH 47 is aligned Palghat,Trichur and then on to Cochin.This is my impression from the map study from Google earth. But in your report Part I you have mentioned only NH 47. In the Part four though you mentioned both NH 17 and NH 47 as also an exporessway. I will request for a clarification on the exact route so that we can plan our road journeys accordingly.This is not a criticism but a genuine doubt. So please do not mind.

Overall Impressions

My road trip starting in Hubli, going uphill up to Agumbe Ghats in Karnataka to Shimoga and then going back and forth along the hills gave me quite a first hand view about the truck driver based activity. With the great project to improve India's highways, an offshoot from the famous Golden Quadrilateral, many of the major intercity links are being upgraded. Some of the towns and villages that we visited are not on the direct route any more, even though my friend's business interests took us there. There have been road realignments on NH17 and NH47. However, as people driving between Bombay and Pune would know, there is still is a lot of traffic on the old highway even with the opening of the new expressway.

Expert Linguist
01-12-09, 13:35
And answer my question, if you could. Thanks.
Please PM. Thanks

Chrisde99
01-17-09, 03:26
I will be in TVM in 2 weeks from now. Any contacts from seniors including EL will be appreciated.

Expert Linguist
01-17-09, 05:22
The expressway that I wrote about is the one between Bombay and Pune. Many truck drivers still use the old NH4 between Bombay and Pune even after the expressway opened.

The realignments on NH17 and NH47 have reduced some distances and also allowed direct access between some towns on the way, but some people still use the old alignments even on NH17 and NH47. That was what I meant.

You are right about Bekal, Charuvattur and Canannore being on the "pre-realigned" NH17. I may have stated NH47 by error on the first part, which I think I clarified in the next part. Yes, NH17 merges into NH47 for the southern part of the drive through coastal Kerala as you have stated. You would also note that in my report I clearly stated that we did a criss-cross between the sea level and the hills, since my friend was looking to find good plantation property. So to that extent we did not always stay on NH17.
I will request for a clarification on the exact route so that we can plan our road journeys accordingly.

Slovenian
01-24-09, 07:16
Reading the pages of the Kerala threads was interesting and the Linguist's analysis and conclusions are so accurate based on what my friends and I found in that wonderful little State during our visit there around the "Deepavali" festival. One outstanding quality is the very keen attitude to personal hygiene by the women here.

Just wanted to add something which may make foreign mongers happy. It is really easier for people like us to find company and we are approached by providers a lot more than I find happens with local citizens. Even the "NRIs", as Indians who live abroad are considered here, find it a bit tough even if they clearly display that they have more money than the average foreigner.

The various ferry rides in the backwaters around Kochi, and the beaches at Varkala and Kovalam are pretty good for what we are looking for. I am already booked to return to Kerala for the next "Trichur Pooram" festival this April-May, when the tourist season really reaches its peak.

Just adding my two cents worth.

Kuttappan
01-25-09, 02:07
Slovenian, You never mentioned anything about your friends ventures in Kerala. The number I have given you, were they any good? Did your friends have a good time??

Bug Me Not 62
01-30-09, 03:56
Slovenian, You never mentioned anything about your friends ventures in Kerala. The number I have given you, were they any good? Did your friends have a good time??Could you please PM me? I am planning to make a trip to God's own country during Aug - Sep. Any help you can provide will be appreciated. Sorry, I do not have rights to PM people - but I do have those rights in the sister forum - the country where I reside.

Thanks much.

Expert Linguist
01-31-09, 16:00
Hello there Kutz, if you could send me those numbers via PM I could check them out for you and let you know if they were any good. That way Bug Me Not 62 could have an actual update since he has four more months to go. I leave for Kerala exactly a week from now.
The number I have given you, were they any good?

Bug Me Not 62
02-03-09, 03:02
hey el,

i have read through all your prior posts to kerala and i am sure you will have a great time. let us all know what (who) you do.

my friend from india tells me that leos in god's own country are a weird lot - he told me stories about deaths/torture in precincts and such - so be safe please.

godspeed and may the force be with you!

hello there kutz, if you could send me those numbers via pm i could check them out for you and let you know if they were any good. that way bug me not 62 could have an actual update since he has four more months to go. i leave for kerala exactly a week from now.

Expert Linguist
02-03-09, 07:10
thank you for the warning. one can never be too careful, actually and in this business it can actually be rather awkward, especially if you are a foreigner. hope that everything works smoothly. cheers.
so be safe please. godspeed and may the force be with you!

Cybram
02-03-09, 22:31
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMaAFHwAcEM

The above video is of a mallu sofy porn actress who was arrested by LE in kerala for doing business.

The news is quite old.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/malayalam/top-stories/reshma-flesh-trade-241207.html

The point I am trying to make is that anything is available in Kerala if you have the right contact. And that high profile stuff available in Mumbai for around 50 K is available for 25 K in Kerala.

In BLR had suggested that a famous tv actress is now hot is Cochin.

http://i273.***********.com/albums/jj202/lg23790/lg23790a/P_May09_195843.jpg

And as EL pointed out each village town on NH 17 has its own local incall place mostly run independantly by the woman herself.

So if you are a serious monger and can unearth contacts by yourself Kerala should be a destination.

Expert Linguist
02-04-09, 07:20
You may not have noticed, but the link that you show in the attached segment of your report will not work. Whenever the word blog appears in a URL the system will automatically replace with the asterisk *, and anyone clicking on it will get a page load error. Just thought you should be aware of this. Cheers.
InBLR had suggested that a famous tv actress is now hot is Cochin.

http://i273.***********.com/albums/jj202/lg23790/lg23790a/P_May09_195843.jpg

Foreign Indian
02-09-09, 11:56
I guess there is more fun happeniong in Kerala then the regular mongering and MP action. I have met quite a few now and none from the newspaper etc. These are initial from contact and then meeting via theses ladies.

Mostly marreid ladies looking for some more either because HE is not in Town or just for the fun of it

Expert Linguist
02-12-09, 14:48
Having been here to days already, what you have said is so very true. One of the women I had met earlier gave my number to her friend who has been my companion at this beach resort for two nights and the whole day yesterday. Her spouse has been away for seven months and she misses this part of her life. Kerala is the place to be.
Mostly married ladies looking for some more either because HE is not in Town or just for the fun of it

Kuttappan
02-12-09, 20:37
Hello EL,

Sorry mate I was away from the forum for a while. Please let me know if you need the contact numbers that I used in the past. Seems like you won't need them :) happy mongering in Kerala and please tell us all about it. You are always hitting the jackpot with housewives in Kerala. Enjoy!!!!

Dave Thomas
02-13-09, 15:18
I'm stuck here in the US. EL, make hay when the sun shines. How is the vacation so far? Is the resort friendly and flexible with their policies about bringing in chicas?

Best,

Raj

Cheer777
02-23-09, 20:19
Hi,

Seems like you know the right ways to find girls in India.

I appreciate that after reading a lot of Posts from you in various places in India.

Good ones

Having been here to days already, what you have said is so very true. One of the women I had met earlier gave my number to her friend who has been my companion at this beach resort for two nights and the whole day yesterday. Her spouse has been away for seven months and she misses this part of her life. Kerala is the place to be.

Ramuk
03-07-09, 17:50
My maiden post in the forum.

Intend to visit Kochi in due course.

Someactions has been lined up.

Would request for sometips such as GF hotels / special precautions in Kochi etc.

Woulddefinitely share the FR

RAMUK

World Detour
03-08-09, 11:02
Hi

In India now. South (allepey).

Planning to go to Mysore, Bangalore and Mumbai in the next two weeks.

I really need some pointers and help.

Please PM me.

Ragoji
03-09-09, 14:30
If you are staying at the Meridien it is gf. The hotels at the airport are gf. You can also try the island hotels they are gf. There are no great precautions required. Taj used to be gf but now it is not.

Please pm me your contact and let me know your experience.

Cheers

Ragoji

Would request for sometips such as GF hotels / special precautions in Kochi etc.

RAMUK

Foreign Indian
03-09-09, 14:33
Does anyone know what the action is like in Maldives?

I am planning for a vist in April.

How are the women there?

I don't see anything on the forum either.

Suns88
03-09-09, 23:50
Bros,

I am planning to visit Kurianoor. Where can I find some nice gal?

Cheers

Abraham007
03-11-09, 11:12
Hello guys,

I am staying in thrisoor and any help regarding girls will be great. I am totally lost and needs some contacts. Any of you guys mongering in kerala now, please message me.

Abraham007
03-11-09, 16:49

RAMUKHey

I am in kerala now on 2 weeks vacation, from your post I noticed you are here already or going to be here. Thought it will be good to monger together if its possible. Let me know if you are interested. Hehe trying to find fellow mongers in this unknow world

Sen

Ramuk
03-13-09, 11:14
I am in kerala now on 2 weeks vacation, from your post I noticed you are here already or going to be here. Thought it will be good to monger together if its possible. Let me know if you are interested. Hehe trying to find fellow mongers in this unknow world

Sen[/QUOTE]Hi Sen

Thanks for your invite.

I did see this post only today and I am already back to my DEN.

Would catch up next time.

RAMUK

Ramuk
03-13-09, 11:19
If you are staying at the Meridien it is gf. The hotels at the airport are gf. You can also try the island hotels they are gf. There are no great precautions required. Taj used to be gf but now it is not.

Please pm me your contact and let me know your experience.

Cheers

RagojiHi Ragoji

I did reply to your mail and thanking you for the same. But I am not able to see the same. Would have to really recollect if i did press ADD REPORT button or some thing else.

Thanks a TON for your suggestions. I did stay in a hotel on MG Road.

Believe that hotel has PART DAY tariff also. Was also advised by my partner that hotels in KOCHI are generally GF friendly as long as you could CHECK IN along with your partner (This may be true for many destinations i suppose).

I had a enjoyable time as this was also my first experience outside my town. This meant that I was in a place where theoritically i was not recognisable. That added spice to my encounter and stay.

Ramuk.

Suns88
03-14-09, 03:57
Abraham,

I will be going to Kerala only in a couple weeks time. So cannot meet up with you. Maybe next time, dude.

Cheers

Hello guys,

I am staying in thrisoor and any help regarding girls will be great. I am totally lost and needs some contacts. Any of you guys mongering in kerala now, please message me.

Abraham007
03-18-09, 17:50
Abraham,

I will be going to Kerala only in a couple weeks time. So cannot meet up with you. Maybe next time, dude.

CheersI extended my stay till april 21 st. Let me know any of you guys want to find some fun together.

Zucr For Massage
03-19-09, 03:44
Dear fellow momgers,
Been hearing about LE activity in kerala in the run up to elections. Will the five star hotels be safe or do they have raids in these hotels as well? Will very much appreciate any safety info, I plan to hit kerala tomorrow.Thanks inblr for your help.
I am active in bahrain forum and would like to let kerala mongers know that I will be only too happy to help if you happen to visit that side.

Cheers

Suns88
03-21-09, 05:16
Bro,

I will be there after 21st April. Let me know when you come over the next time.

Cheers

I extended my stay till april 21 st. Let me know any of you guys want to find some fun together.

Ragoji
03-24-09, 09:48
Hi Ramuk,

I tried to PM you. But you have probably not subscribed to the forum subscription. I wanted to get your contact and name of the hotel you stayed in on MG road as I am planning to visit shortly. How much did you pay? Was it LT or ST.

Cheers

Ragoji

Hi Ragoji

I did reply to your mail and thanking you for the same. But I am not able to see the same. Would have to really recollect if i did press ADD REPORT button or some thing else.

Thanks a TON for your suggestions. I did stay in a hotel on MG Road.

Believe that hotel has PART DAY tariff also. Was also advised by my partner that hotels in KOCHI are generally GF friendly as long as you could CHECK IN along with your partner (This may be true for many destinations i suppose).

I had a enjoyable time as this was also my first experience outside my town. This meant that I was in a place where theoritically i was not recognisable. That added spice to my encounter and stay.

Ramuk.

Ramuk
03-25-09, 12:37
The deal was for entire day time (10 AM to 7 PM)

Paid 3 K (Cost) + 0.5 K (Reimbursements)

Ramuk

Ragoji
03-26-09, 13:17
Hi Ramuk,

Sounds very reasonable. What was the name of the hotel you stayed?

Can you pass me your contact?

Cheers

Ragoji

The deal was for entire day time (10 AM to 7 PM)

Paid 3 K (Cost) + 0.5 K (Reimbursements)

Ramuk

MumbaiCop
04-07-09, 13:01
best place to get mallu girls was to get someone on the highways stops. stop at some eating place on highway 5-10 km from any village and if there are not many people around talk to some guy in the hotel for girls. 2 out of 5 times you will get favourable response and he will guide you to a location in outskirts of village, a some hut, where there is action. charges are 1000 to 2000 rs for 1 to 2 hours. always ask for 2 or 3 girls togather and negotiate for 2000 for 3 girls. that is what i did when i was there last october at two places. advantage of having 3 girls is good fun and ask if they will do lesbian action. than you can join girls to screw a girl from among three. at one place girls agreed for this. at one place girls said they do not do it but some other girls in village do it and if i had made my choice clear before they would have joined in. i tipped 1000 rupees between them for lesbo action live. other place i tipped 500 rupees for 3 of them.

at one place i was cheated though. i paid up to a pimp who left me with a girl and told 1 more will join shortly. but the other girl was 45 year old women, although she had good figure and stuff but the younger 20 year old girl got shy of getting fucked in front of this old women. so i had a difficult time try to fuck one after other and two will not perform in room to gather. pimp afterwards said he does not gaurantee qualilty of service and it is for customers to force girls to get better service which i felt was calling for [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) them against their wish and l felt cheated when compared with services at other places.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Makudi M
04-07-09, 19:11
Hi friends
Suggest a good hotel to stay for two days at Ernakulam / Cochin.
Also looking for some adventours like a good massage (happy ending)
Makudi

Foreign Indian
04-09-09, 06:11
I once stayed in a hotel on MArine drive. IT was really good G/F in fact i got students supposed to be studying in St. T College and staying in hostel arranged by the hotel itself. I dont know if this is still going on as my exp was over 10 years ago

Hi friends,

Makudi

Part Time Monger
04-10-09, 15:34
Hi Fellow Mongers,

I have always been fasinated by the numerous Mallu porn stars. Can you of you Fellow Mongers give some guidance how to get them? I note that these stars have great sex appeal. Have watched most of the mallu sex movies and hence this fantasy.

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated. PM me for more details.

Have fun & Safe Mongering.

Part Time Monger.

Member #4171
04-10-09, 16:38
Best approach are the autowallahs and the roomboys - since contacts and pimps change very frequently. These folks in general are very helpful, and beneath the whole "normal" atmosphere, there is a whole depth of activities. Have fun there.

Hi friends
Makudi

Chico Charlie 1
04-11-09, 06:01
Hi fellow mongers,

I have a small question, the answer which I could not find on the Forum. Does the Leela Kovalam have female massuers or is it like males for males?

The same question is for Komarakom Lake resort.

Kindly reply

Charlie

Gandharvan
04-15-09, 06:52
Hi,

Can anybody share with me any contact numbers you have who can arrange houseboats in Cochin along with some female company?

I am in Cochin for a short trip and need some contacts as early as possible. In return, I can share with you some direct contacts in Cochin. My subscription to this forum has expired. Need to renew and so please send me the info to [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks. Any help much appreciated. I really have only a couple of days in Cochin.

G

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Bang Master
04-16-09, 10:11
I too have similar fantasy. But have doubts if they are available and if yes what about the cost. Anyway if someone has contacts of those mallu porn stars do let me know.

Thanks

Hi Fellow Mongers,

I have always been fasinated by the numerous Mallu porn stars. Can you of you Fellow Mongers give some guidance how to get them? I note that these stars have great sex appeal. Have watched most of the mallu sex movies and hence this fantasy.

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated. PM me for more details.

Have fun & Safe Mongering.

Part Time Monger.

Amorous Jay
04-16-09, 15:14
response and he will guide you to a location in outskirts of village, a some hut, where there is action. Charges are 1000 to 2000 rs for 1 to 2 hours. Always ask for 2 or 3 girls togather and negotiate for 2000 for 3 girls.Hi Mumbai cop,

Could you pls tell us the locations in Kerala where you had got these services?

A.Jay

MumbaiCop
04-17-09, 08:17
I do not remember or name the village because it was keralan name. But the place is on road when going from Astamundi to poovar, about 1. 5 hour from astamundi. Remember to take youe own condoms and do not ask for pictures to be taken of girls. Another friend told he had a bad time after he clicked some pictures of nude girls on cell phone.

Hi Mumbai cop,

Could you pls tell us the locations in Kerala where you had got these services?

A.Jay

Foreign Indian
04-22-09, 15:22
Hi Guys,

You all know I was searching for info on the Maldives as I am going there in MAy. Well my search lead me to a treasure trove. It seems many Maldives ladies stay in trivandrum to educate their kids with their men folk back in their home town. Here some of these ladies are on the look out. Also the girls who come to study here are hot. I met these guys from there and they introduced me to a couple of them. So working on them right now. Will let you know as it develops.

Sslambu64
04-23-09, 12:14
An English daily comes out with ad's on Kerla style massage. Most of these lead to brothels operating out of homes. I had tried one such facility an year back. It turned out to be good - Surya - a dark girl, slightly on the plump side, supposed to be studying in a well known womens collage (which may not be true).. But the service was excellent.The lady who directed me to this place is supposed to be running an Ayurveda parlour.

I do not know if such services are still available. Anyway from my experience Mallus and Bengali females are top when it comes to gfe.

Makudi M
04-30-09, 03:34
Hi SS,
If you have more details regarding this, can you please PM me the details? I am visiting cochin next month for two days.
If you have any leads to CG, please let me know...
cheers
makudi

An English daily comes out with ad's on Kerla style massage. Most of these lead to brothels operating out of homes. I had tried one such facility an year back. It turned out to be good - Surya - a dark girl, slightly on the plump side, supposed to be studying in a well known womens collage (which may not be true).. But the service was excellent.The lady who directed me to this place is supposed to be running an Ayurveda parlour.

I do not know if such services are still available. Anyway from my experience Mallus and Bengali females are top when it comes to gfe.

Huevonn
05-01-09, 17:32
I originally reported this in the New Delhi section but thought I would post it here as well. I wonder if I saw the same women mentioned in the previous post? This has been so far my one and only experience in India, last year.

Last year while in Kerala I called up an add from TOI for a massage. There were quite a few adds and I thought what the hell. I was pleasantly surprised at the treatment I got. Nothing spectacular but a fun enough adventure.

I was in Kochin and had to get a drive over to Ernakalum where I met the guy that I talked to on the phone. We met and walked a few blocks to a nice big home in a family neighbourhood. No sign out front to indicate anything in the house.

Walked in to what looked like an Ayurveda doctor's clinic, with indeed a 'doctor' sitting behind a desk wearing a white coat, charts on the walls and lots of oils and ointments around.

I confirmed that I was here for a massage and made sure that it was with a woman. He leered and kind of made a funny face and said it was 1000 for an hour and led me into the next room to pick the girl.

There were two overweight aunties to choose from, probably late 30's or so and really indistinguishable from each other, both wearing saris.

At this point I doubted that anything else would be offered but a massage but didn't really care and chose one.

What followed was a very nice massage on an elevated wooden table, with lots of soap and oil and water. She had a hose that she used liberally. The massage was really great and part way through she started to soap up and clean my ass and rear thighs, reaching in and brushing the boys.

Game on I thought, and yes it was.

Lots of ass play got me quite aroused and I rolled over and the massage continued. She was very pleasant and smiling the whole time. Eventually she started to play with me and asked how much I wanted to tip. I had no idea so offered 1000 and she said no, 4000.

I laughed and said OK , no, massage only. She quickly agreed to the offer and was massaging me all over with one hand and playing with my balls and cock with the other.

Lots of soap and oil and water were involved, so I was really enjoying myself. I started to touch her breasts through the material and she promptly took then out. They were surprisingly quite full, not saggy at all. Her nipples were dark brown and I sucked and kissed them and they got bigger and very hard.

I decided to see how far I could go and started to rub between her legs and that's when she brought up the tip again. But it was done good naturedly, it didn't feel like she was trying to extort me. She started again at 4000 and I was just laughing, she went on to 3000 and I was really being amused at her effort finally when she said 2000 I said 1,500 and she said OK. But I really didn't know what I was getting or anything, I didn't really care- well I was quite certain at this point that I would be getting at least a hand job but anything beyond this I didn't know.

As I was really rubbing between her legs she removed the sari, I don't remember if she took it off or somehow just pushed it to the side but she gave me full access to her pussy, which to my great surprise, was completely shaved! I just didn't expect this aunty, who looked like a typical Indian lady you see shopping in the street,to have a shaved pussy.

Unfortunately though, she was totally dry,which was kind of disappointing as I was hoping that she would be at least a little turned on. Her pussy seemed to be very small and very tight and I contemplated going down on her but after the discreet sniff test decided against it (a bit too fishy). I should have given her a wash with the hose and attempted to excite her but oh well.

Our time was coming to an end I thought so I got down off the table and bent her over the table and poured oil over her ass and humped her ass cheeks till I came. I kind of think I could have got full service as she seemed quite willing and accommodating for anything, although I don't remember if I asked for a blow job or not.

Sslambu64
05-02-09, 11:34
Hi Makudi

This one was called S-ft tou-h. Run by Hem_. I am sure you can see that name in the newspaper ad, when u reach there.

I have one or two contacts, but you will need a place.

I do not have a PM facility yet. As usual, scared of the Credit card issues. One of these days, I will gather all the courage to apply for a membership because I think that its worth it.

Where are you based at Makudi?

I am from Mumbai but travel to all places.

Hi SS,

If you have more details regarding this, can you please PM me the details? I am visiting cochin next month for two days.

If you have any leads to CG, please let me know.

Cheers,

makudi

Makudi M
05-02-09, 20:08
Hi SS,
Thanks.. I will check for that in the newspaper.
I am based at Chennai...
Makudi

Hi Makudi

This one was called S-ft tou-h. Run by Hem_. I am sure you can see that name in the newspaper ad, when u reach there.

I have one or two contacts, but you will need a place.

I do not have a PM facility yet. As usual, scared of the Credit card issues. One of these days, I will gather all the courage to apply for a membership because I think that its worth it.

Where are you based at Makudi?

I am from Mumbai but travel to all places.

Kuttappan
05-08-09, 05:29
Kerala mongering scene is totally different now. This time I didn't monger myself. It was all done through my business partner. Also it is very very dangerous lately. The police check up are in almost at every 10 km distance in main cities. You need to have the right connections and location. Also the price in Kerala tripled up because of the police activities. All the contacts I had were asking for way more than I used to pay. One lady even asked 10K for a girl I picked up last year for only 3K. It is tough!!!

I paid 15K for the first girl we picked up and I only did it to calm my dick down. She was an ex Ki**n TV anchor and 10K went to her and 5 to her pimp. She was 19 and was great in bed. She was open to anything, BBBJ, AR (she was goooood), dirty talk and any positions were on the menu. Looks 7/10, body 7/10, skills 8/10.

Second girl we picked up was a direct contact and only cost 4K for 3 of us for a full night, and she was also very good in bed. I wasn't very pleased with her oral skills but did an OK job sucking my cock. Looks 7/10, body 8/10, skills 7/10 (no AR).

Through the second girl I was able to get 4 contact numbers for some pimps in the area. One of the contact showed me two girls for 6K each but I didn't like both of them. Second contact had girl but were on the really expensive side. 25K and up!!! Some TV serial actresses were on his list but I declined his offer either. I didn't try out the other two contact numbers.

I picked up the fourth girl from the contact I talked about on my previous post (guy who didn't want to deal me girls since 4 guys rode one of his girl instead of 3 guys). I was able to get his contact number through a mutual friend and I picked the girl he brought even though I didn't like the girl. I just wanted to re-start our business relationship. The girl cost me 7.5K and she was horrible in bed. She lacked skills and wouldn't do a BBBJ. AR was not even in the picture even though she fingered my ass (Yes I am a pervert!). looks 6/10, body 6/10, skills 5/10.

Last day of my stay in Kerala was the highlight of my trip. My business partner had the contact information for a small time actress. When he called her she wanted to come out to party with an aspiring model who was her friend. My friend had met the actress before but her friend was an absolute treat to our eyes. She was so beautiful and I immediately wanted to fuck the shit out of her. After a little chit chat and a bottle of beer we all wanted to get down to business and what came after surprised me.

Both girls wanted to have fun in the same room!!! It wasn't a first for me but sure did surprised the heck out of me. Last time it took us a lot of convincing to have a threesome with a girl and she wasn't into it much. My friend and I obliged to their request and what followed next was about three hours of fuck fest. There wasn't any lesbian action but it was so much fun for all four of us. After we all came (the girls came few times and we knew each time they were coming) we all showered and ate lunch. After lunch we separated ourself to different rooms and I started having fun with the actress. The actress was numb and very tired from our earlier fuck fest but gave me a good bbbj and blew my load in her mouth. She has this wild dream of fucking actor Mo*an L*l and Dil**P.

The total cost was only 10K (5K per girl) and I gave out that much money with a smile. It was well worth every Paisa. If it wasn't a direct contact then both of them would have cost me about 50K together for the 6 hours we spent together. Actress - age 24, Looks 9/10 (I didn't like her voice), body 8/10 (little chubby on the stomach), skills 9/10. Model - age 23, Looks 10/10 (real stunner), body 10/10 (I am not kidding, I ate her out after seeing her face and body, I only DATY non-pro girls but she was the second pro girl ever for me to eat out), skills 8/10 (BBBJ was average). Sorry, I am not allowed to share their contact information.

Also I was able to monger in Mysore one day and had two girls there. People who don't have contacts in Kerala should drive 5-6 hours to Mysore and monger there. It is very easy to monger in Mysore, just ask any guide for information. They will take you to different lodges and introduce you to girls. PM me if you want to monger in Mysore and I can give you some lodge names where they have girls. You can find a guide, usually auto drivers right when you enter Mysore. I went to about 5 different lodges and met about 30 girls. I had fun with a Tamil girl in one lodge and a hand job with ass fingering at a different lodge. only 500 rs/pop. Do not expect high quality and you won't find a girl that does BJ (CBJ or BBBJ) either.

I know this post wasn't very informative and helpful, but I thought to post my experience in Kerala forum to live up the forum.

Kuttappan
05-08-09, 05:40
I also want to apologize to few mongers. I promised to call you guys when I am in Kerala and I didn't. You guys know who you are and I promise to keep my word next time I am in Kerala. This time I was there all for business and was extremely busy and I only mongered 5 nights. Sorry fellas.

Foreign Indian
05-08-09, 08:26
Kerala mongering scene is totally different now. This time I didn't monger myself. It was all done through my business partner. Also it is very very dangerous lately. The police check up are in almost at every 10 km distance in main cities. You need to have the right connections and location. Also the price in Kerala tripled up because of the police activities. All the contacts I had were asking for way more than I used to pay. One lady even asked 10K for a girl I picked up last year for only 3K. It is tough!Which city were you in Kuttapan?

Kuttappan
05-09-09, 00:52
I was in Cochin. I only have connections in Cochin.

Chandforuonly
05-09-09, 01:46
Our Sr member mr kuttappan is realy kuttappan only, Great report, exelent management. It is a wondrful skill, Need extra capability for his congrats.

Kerala mongering scene is totally different now. This time I didn't monger myself. It was all done through my business partner. Also it is very very dangerous lately. The police check up are in almost at every 10 km distance in main cities. You need to have the right connections and location. Also the price in Kerala tripled up because of the police activities. All the contacts I had were asking for way more than I used to pay. One lady even asked 10K for a girl I picked up last year for only 3K. It is tough!!!

Sangeeth
05-13-09, 18:11
I was in Cochin. I only have connections in Cochin.
Scintlating Report.

Carpe Noctem42
05-13-09, 20:14
Hi guys,

This is my first post. Just a question that maybe one of you could answer: few weeks ago I was with a friend in a bar called mermaids in ernakulam (I think the hotel is called mermaids as well).

In the bar three beautiful girls from the phillipines are singing, dressed in skimpy clothes. A real treat after so much saris and salwars.

My friend told me that he has heard somewhere that these girls were available too. I didn't inquire then (I would look like a fool if it wasnt the case) but must admit that I was intrigued.

Does anybody of you know if this is true? If so, how can come in contact with these mermaids?

Foreign Indian
05-15-09, 12:13
Hi I got a new number supposed to be based in Cochin.

Each time I call it get picked up and diconnected, make be busy with someone LOL

Can share but will tell you in advnce that it is a unconfirmed number.

Taker care FI.

Carpe Noctem42
05-16-09, 07:56
Hey, boy. You had been at the very place under question and you are throwing lot many queries on us. See, you could have asked the waiter or even the security (is there a one? ) who could have told you. Abcd. Of whats happening there. Now, what you do, this Saturday again make a visit and get clarified all your queries and very kindly inform us. Will you? By the way, mermaid is in which road? MG road or Chittor road?Neither it is on Kaniyampuzha Road in Vyttila. Any auto driver should know the place. Sorry I asked these questions but it was not the occassion to inquire then with my friend, I hope you understand. Probably I will not go this weekend but I will update you if I go there again. Planning to because one is extremely nice I think :)

On The Wings
05-17-09, 14:49
Neither it is on Kaniyampuzha Road in Vyttila. Any auto driver should know the place. Hi,

Thanks for replying. Infact, reaching Erkm by this week end. Used to stay at H. Sangeetha/Excelency. How much the auto will charge to reach mermaid from this point/jose junction? Anyway, will try to dig out more details of this bar. Then, whats the visiting hours and the most ideal time. Any idea?

Cheers

Carpe Noctem42
05-18-09, 18:53
Hi,

Thanks for replying. Infact, reaching Erkm by this week end. Used to stay at H. Sangeetha/Excelency. How much the auto will charge to reach mermaid from this point/jose junction? Anyway, will try to dig out more details of this bar. Then, whats the visiting hours and the most ideal time. Any idea?

CheersFrom Jos Junction it is about 80-100 rs I guess. Be early cause the joint closes (like anything else) at 11 sharp. Open every day except Mondays.

Have fun and let me know how it was!

MumbaiCop
05-19-09, 11:15
Visited Soft touch some weeks ago and girls where fabulous. Most offer only HJ and I got only HJ both times I visited. Even tipping a girl 500 Rs she offer nothing more. Only thing I got was touching, kissing their boobs, ass fondling etc. Girls Ni**a was great and I was surprised at her hygiene when I actually smelled her armpit and it was not stinking at all but had a great mild fragrance. For a prise of 1200 Rs +tips a good place in Cochin.

Valaj
05-19-09, 19:29
Visited Soft touch some weeks ago and girls where fabulous. Most offer only HJ and I got only HJ both times I visited. Even tipping a girl 500 Rs she offer nothing more. Only thing I got was touching, kissing their boobs, ass fondling etc. Girls Ni**a was great and I was surprised at her hygiene when I actually smelled her armpit and it was not stinking at all but had a great mild fragrance. For a prise of 1200 Rs +tips a good place in Cochin.Where exactly is this Soft touch?

MumbaiCop
05-20-09, 07:51
See newpaper classified ads. Call number , give auto fellow details directly from phone, I also do not know area well as I am not from cochin, but auto driver took me there after madam give her address on phone.

Where exactly is this Soft touch?

GoodGuyPC
05-20-09, 15:17
Where exactly is this Soft touch?Please post the exact location and if possible number.

Valaj
05-21-09, 06:00
Thank you, Mumbaicop. Im not from cochin either. Thats why I thought I'd find out exactly where it was before checking it out. I am from trivandrum. Tried calling the numbers in the classifieds of TOI but the fellows who picked up said they either just started providing massage services and thus, no females masseurs were available or that they provide only m2m/f2f.

Valaj
05-29-09, 08:07
How come no mongering is going on in kerala?

Is nobody here?

Shambu
05-29-09, 15:20
Who ever complained about no mongering in Kerala?Met an Arab buisnessman in Cochin last week.Got friendlywith him and over a couple of drinks he took me to his hotel room.There after a while two Kochi college students came.Maan! u should have seen them!!!Anyway thinking that I was also from the Gulf the students shared themselves with me & the Arab.So guys ,in Kerala fun is there ,but its so discreet even your grandmom will not know.

On The Wings
05-30-09, 08:39
he took me to his hotel room. Kerala fun is there, but its so discreet even your grandmom will not know.Hi,

Thats one tintillating info. One thing thats adds spice to your info is. The Hotel. Take it for granted, it must be GF and also prompting some opening.

So, having been to the Hotel, can you refer that Hotel's name. Hope, it won't bring trouble to any one. If you think, referring name will not be appropriate, then atleast give hint on the roads. Like MG road, Chittor Road etc etc.

That would serve the purpose.

Cheers

Sslambu64
05-30-09, 08:50
I was in Cochin. I only have connections in Cochin.It was an 'sexciting' report from Kuttappan. I will take a membership, I think, if he can help me with some contacts.

I am from Kochi, work in mumbai. Had a couple of experiences in Kochi - but nothing great to write home about. The mallu girls are real fun, though.

So , Saar Kuttappan, will you help me?

Kuttappan
05-31-09, 15:42
Shambu, Can you post a detail report about this experience. It seems pretty interesting. How did the Arab get the hook up and how much it cost? I hope you will post the details soon.

Who ever complained about no mongering in Kerala?Met an Arab buisnessman in Cochin last week.Got friendlywith him and over a couple of drinks he took me to his hotel room.There after a while two Kochi college students came.Maan! u should have seen them!!!Anyway thinking that I was also from the Gulf the students shared themselves with me & the Arab.So guys ,in Kerala fun is there ,but its so discreet even your grandmom will not know.

Valaj
06-17-09, 09:14
To all fellow mongers,

Just out of curiosity, is there any chance of any action in kollam?

Fathood
06-18-09, 10:37
See newpaper classified ads. Call number , give auto fellow details directly from phone, I also do not know area well as I am not from cochin, but auto driver took me there after madam give her address on phone.I was not able to trace in the advertisement.

Do you mind telling which paper/day?

MumbaiCop
06-19-09, 08:11
I was not able to trace in the advertisement.

Do you mind telling which paper/day?Thank to members like "PrinceMV2" who insist on tell that I am a fantasy writer I have stopped sharing my experiences on this forum now onwards. So can please assume that all I have written here is a fantasy there is no mongering in these places. Contact these senior members for details. Junior members are script writers for B-grade Mallu Films.

StudFarm
06-20-09, 10:53
Thank to members like "PrinceMV2" who insist on tell that I am a fantasy writer I have stopped sharing my experiences on this forum now onwards. So can please assume that all I have written here is a fantasy there is no mongering in these places. Contact these senior members for details. Junior members are script writers for B-grade Mallu Films.
I am from Kerala and checked that place advertised in Indian Exp:. A guy picked the phone. It is not a massage place. That guy is con artist, he says it is friendship club....we deposit money in bank account and we will get phone nos of girls. Dont loose your money.......

Sslambu64
06-20-09, 12:42
I am from Kerala and checked that place advertised in Indian Exp:. A guy picked the phone. It is not a massage place. That guy is con artist, he says it is friendship club....we deposit money in bank account and we will get phone nos of girls. Dont loose your money.......Check the one which claims soft touch services or something like that. It works.

What2525
06-22-09, 18:33
I am from Kerala and checked that place advertised in Indian Exp: . A guy picked the phone. It is not a massage place. That guy is con artist, he says it is friendship club. We deposit money in bank account and we will get phone nos of girls. Don't loose your money.I've also called that guy. Asked me to deposit a one time fee of 6k or something. Smelt scam so didn't proceed with depositing money since was short on money. Anyone else here who have actually tried depositing can verify?

Luck7
06-23-09, 04:55
Dear All Mongerers,

Don;t ever come in the TRAP of the friendship club advertisement as they are 1000% cheat and fraud.

You will only loose you money :(.

I've also called that guy. Asked me to deposit a one time fee of 6k or something. Smelt scam so didn't proceed with depositing money since was short on money. Anyone else here who have actually tried depositing can verify?

StudFarm
06-23-09, 12:25
Check the one which claims soft touch services or something like that. It works.
Yes it SoftTouch, and advertises everyday in I.E. My friend from Ernakulam personnely checked and has confirmed that it is a dubius set up.

Valaj
06-28-09, 13:06
A sex racket was busted in cochin a few days back. A member of the LE acted as a customer and contacted the pimp. They (the LE guy, pimp and a girl) met at a cafe and soon, the rest of the LE swooped down on them. It was in the media. Scary!

Kuttappan
06-30-09, 04:06
Fucking LE are making mongering life miserable in Kerala. They will never shut this business down but raise price for us. It is horrible if you don't have direct contact for the girl. The prices are way too much nowadays in Kerala.

A sex racket was busted in cochin a few days back. A member of the LE acted as a customer and contacted the pimp. They (the LE guy, pimp and a girl) met at a cafe and soon, the rest of the LE swooped down on them. It was in the media. Scary!

Valaj
06-30-09, 06:11
I agree. I really dont know what it is with the LE. I mean, if the girl, pimp and customer find that they are ok with 'mongering', why is the LE bothered? How does it affect them. And yes. It is very tough now.

Fucking LE are making mongering life miserable in Kerala. They will never shut this business down but raise price for us. It is horrible if you don't have direct contact for the girl. The prices are way too much nowadays in Kerala.

YoursDeepus
06-30-09, 07:49
funny, they always lay trap for sex workers, anybody ever heard of laying such traps for drug dealers, [CodeWord126] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord126), murderers etc?

a sex racket was busted in cochin a few days back. a member of the le acted as a customer and contacted the pimp. they (the le guy, pimp and a girl) met at a cafe and soon, the rest of the le swooped down on them. it was in the media. scary!

Flashman2
07-07-09, 14:03
Can someone give me some advice on Alleppey. Will be there for the weekend only, very short time for work and as such dont have time to hunt something down when there. Also I will be with other work people, some whom are female (not good looking and married) and would take offence if they knew I was enjoying myself in such a way.

So, Alleppey - details - numbers - places - rates - any information what so every.

Thanks to ALL.

PS. Can PM if required.

Fathood
07-10-09, 11:06
Hi,

From my friend heard about good action at Kanghangad. And decided that we both go together as I am new to the place.

He took me to fort. Old one. And roamed for around 20 minutes. And yes. Showed me few girls. Sitting and here and there. We chose two girls sitting together. My friend wanted the fat girl! I chose the average one with good structure.

They took us to remote side of the fort. Where there lot of deserted place (did see lot of "couples" moving in the deserted area). Took us into a old building. The best part is these girls do know "Kannada" and some like the girl I chose English also.

Ho boy. They way she kissed and undressed made my junior up like a iron rod in no time. First time having dogie in standing. Ended with good BJ. With cum inside her mouth.

Attitude. 7/10

Looks. 8/10

Impact. 900.00

I got her name and number. As something told me she can be picked later. Nobody will know her "job" by her looks. Will post that later.

Fathood
07-10-09, 11:14
Hi,

Seems like the fort name (which I had posted earlier is hosdurg).

For the second session on second day I went alone as my friend couldn't get leave.

Reached the place early. And had 3 girls. In different areas. Of which one girl do calls for posting.

Sindhu. That's what she told me her name.28 years old.38.26.36. Nice shaped. Firm breast.

She took me to the remote most place. Started with nice massage. And she was licking all over my body with special care to my little boy. While I was playing with her boobs. In no time. I was ready. And she was on top of me. Rode for 10 minutes.

Realxed for 10 minutes. She gave me her number and home address with directions. And did ask to call and come. Will definetly go.

Impact 1200.(200 tips. And she was so happy on that)

Attitude. 7.5/10

Rating. 9/10

GFE/10/10.

Time to go now. As the girl in the earlier posting has reached near the hotel I am staying. Need to go and pick her.

Fathood
07-14-09, 04:49
Hi,

By the time I reached she was waiting for me. Took her to my room. She had come prepared to stay for 2 days!

To start with she gave a nice oil massage and then hot water bath. She also took bath. And the way she came after the bath to the bed. Wrapped in a transperant cloth. With under granments on. Oh boy. My junior was getting ready.

Was lip locked for nearly 10 minutes. She took my hardening junior on to her mouth. And was hard instantly. Gave a nice bbj. Tried various posistions. Tried few from the dvd I was carrying.

Enjoyed her for two days and on the second day she called her "friend". She was too hot. She stayed with me on the third day. Good shaped and tight pussy.

Overall 10/10
GFE 10/10
attitude
1. >>>>10/10
2.>>>>>9.5/10

Impact..

1>>>>>3000.00 +1000 tips
2>>>>>1000.00+300 tips

4 day I spent with Sindhu after cancelling my return trip and mumbai trip..will post that seprate..as she does deserve it.

Had received few PM on the postings..that too from members who doesn't even have a single posting..sorry mates..can't put these hot girls into risk.

Fathood
07-21-09, 05:04
Yes mates she does deserve sperate posting.

Called her. And reconfirmed. Checked out from the hotel. Called and auto and as suggsted by her. Got down near her house.20 feets before. Near the bank! Got into the ATM. Took enough cash. Didn't have to even ring the bell. She was waiting with the door open. Seems ot be from ok family. Only her mother was at home.(had her also. She is good at BBJ, esply while having bath.).

Spend cool 2 days with her. With timely food and what ever required served by her mother.

Tried various positions. Almost everything I had in the DVD. Did browse for more and tried it. Was too good with cowboy. And doggie.

Will definetly go again. Only her (and her mother for BJ! )

Total impact for the 2 days was only 7000. Including BJ's by her mother. And tips.

Can't share the contact numbers as she wasn't in favour of the same.(trusting me has given her land line and mothers mobile number also).

Mates can try the fort area and if lucky can have her.(she rarely goes there.) or at Bus stand (she spend most of her time there). This is being shared with her concurance.

Love kerala. No kanghangad.

Amorous Jay
07-21-09, 12:07
Brilliant! Fathood,

And to think that good service was only available in cities. Great reports. Great price and Great Service. Now I need to make up an excuse to go to Kanjangad.

A. Jay

Yes mates she does deserve sperate posting.

Called her. And reconfirmed. Checked out from the hotel. Called and auto and as suggsted by her. Got down near her house.20 feets before. Near the bank! Got into the ATM. Took enough cash. Didn't have to even ring the bell. She was waiting with the door open. Seems ot be from ok family. Only her mother was at home.(had her also. She is good at BBJ, esply while having bath.).

Inblr01
07-21-09, 16:38
Good to see new town exploration by you.

Are you talking about Bekal Fort or any other fort in this town? I have never been there, did some googling and tried finding some info.

Can you through some information and how far from Bangalore and best way to explore this part.

Love kerala. No kanghangad.

Play Pal
07-27-09, 17:52
Periodic crackdown by Police is the norm in kerala especially cochin. Last month, there was a major crackdown in Cochin, backed by a prominent TV news channel. Subsequetly,a couple of contacts I had seems to have changed their numbers and another one failed to pick up my calls. Any one has updates of rejuvenated activities? Whats happening in the city?

Fathood
07-28-09, 14:40
Hi inblr01,

It is bekal fort.

Enjoy

Cheers

Fathood

Good to see new town exploration by you.

Are you talking about Bekal Fort or any other fort in this town? I have never been there, did some googling and tried finding some info.

Can you through some information and how far from Bangalore and best way to explore this part.

Arun Ndm
08-10-09, 20:51
Hi,

I will be on a 10 day trip to Palakkad. I wish to utilize these full days at its very best. Can Any body help me in Palakkad?

Buttb
08-16-09, 05:00
Hey guys I am going to be in cochin in November. That peak tourist season right? So how is the scene there. How much will a massage/FS cost me? Is it safe & wht about LE? Aslo any contacts that I can follow up on?

Too Cool #2
08-22-09, 08:51
Hi,

I am in Kerala on vacation. It would be great if some of the seniors in this area could help me find some good classy contacts in the Cochin area. I am willing to share some contacts in Bangalore in exchange.

Thanks,

J

Taikoo
08-24-09, 16:02
Dear Kuttappan and other senior mongers in Kerala,

I will be going to Cochin on 13th Sept for a 3 night stay. This is my first visit to Kerala. I want to make it a memorable visit.

Appreciate if you could share with me any contacts.

In return, I can share with you contact numbers in Singapore and Bangkok.

My membership should be up by tomorrow and please send me PM. Really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Taikoo
08-24-09, 16:20
Can someone in this forum suggest me a decent GF hotel in Cochin? I will be staying for 3 nights. My budget is around Rs. 2500 per night.

Appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks

Smorop
08-29-09, 11:46
Well, everybody here is talking constantly about how to find girls in clubs and massage parlours. I would really appreciate if there are girls from university or high schools who like to do it. I would appreciate any contacts.

Too Cool #2
08-29-09, 19:26
Hi,

I was in Kerala for about a week and decided to spend some hours each day exploring this hobby. The area of choice was Cochin and surroundings.

The first few days were extremely frustrating. As has been indicated in several posts here, recent LE raids have driven most agents into hibernation. Most have changed mobile phone numbers etc so getting in touch with these guys turned out to be very difficult. Most auto and taxi drivers are also tight lipped.

I was initially staying at the G***w*y hotel but later got myself a room at the M*****d. The room boys and the security guys there were also very tight lipped. But they gave hints that they would turn a blind eye if I embarked on the adventure by myself. I found out by accident that being non native actually helps!

After several dead-ends I was able to find some leads; most of which lead to much lower quality than what I was looking for so I refused a few. One of these leads lead me out of town to the nearby Alwaye. Here for 4K had a mediocre (5/10) for couple of hours incall. Once I had this the agent who lead me there seemed more confident that I was not LE and hence was open to more discussions about Cochin.

The next day he called me back saying he had someone in Cochin who in his description was a stunner. He quoted me 25K for the night. I said I will discuss price after I see the girl. It tuned out to be a 2 hop system with 2 other agents/middle (wo)men checking me out. The last one seemed like a madam who asked me a lot of questions. Finally they agreed to show me the girl under a street light in an otherwise dark street. She looked good in that light. Also by frustartion made me believe that this is what I was searching for. We agreed to 18K. She hopped in my car and we went back to the hotel.

Under better light she was not the (10/10) I thought she was. She was more a (7/10). But still much better that what I had seen so far. It turned out though that she was very much a GFE. Over all excellent attitude and skill. Everything was covered. We went at it 3 times over the course of the night and she seemed motivated to try even more but I was spent. From her it was clear that business has been very slow. She said that for about a month most of the agents she knew didn't even answer calls from people they have done business with before.

By next morning more calls started coming in about more girls but unfortunately it was time for me to leave. It is too bad that I had to spend the first 3 days just searching. It is clear that there is still action to be had if we hit the right contacts and convince them that you are not LE.

As I said before, lot of the easier contacts and incalls have moved to the surrounding towns. I got asked to go to places like N. Parvur, Arur etc. I didn't end up venturing to those areas.

As many have said before, I also observed that the girls in Kerala in this profession seem to enjoy doing what they do more that what I have seen in other parts of India. This certainly makes the chase more satisfying when you eventually get through.

Regards,

J

Taikoo
08-30-09, 01:48
Hi,

I was in Kerala for about a week and decided to spend some hours each day exploring this hobby. The area of choice was Cochin and surroundings.

The first few days were extremely frustrating. As has been indicated in several posts here, recent LE raids have driven most agents into hibernation. Most have changed mobile phone numbers etc so getting in touch with these guys turned out to be very difficult. Most auto and taxi drivers are also tight lipped.

I was initially staying at the G***w*y hotel but later got myself a room at the M*****d. The room boys and the security guys there were also very tight lipped. But they gave hints that they would turn a blind eye if I embarked on the adventure by myself. I found out by accident that being non native actually helps!

After several dead-ends I was able to find some leads; most of which lead to much lower quality than what I was looking for so I refused a few. One of these leads lead me out of town to the nearby Alwaye. Here for 4K had a mediocre (5/10) for couple of hours incall. Once I had this the agent who lead me there seemed more confident that I was not LE and hence was open to more discussions about Cochin.

The next day he called me back saying he had someone in Cochin who in his description was a stunner. He quoted me 25K for the night. I said I will discuss price after I see the girl. It tuned out to be a 2 hop system with 2 other agents/middle (wo)men checking me out. The last one seemed like a madam who asked me a lot of questions. Finally they agreed to show me the girl under a street light in an otherwise dark street. She looked good in that light. Also by frustartion made me believe that this is what I was searching for. We agreed to 18K. She hopped in my car and we went back to the hotel.

Under better light she was not the (10/10) I thought she was. She was more a (7/10). But still much better that what I had seen so far. It turned out though that she was very much a GFE. Over all excellent attitude and skill. Everything was covered. We went at it 3 times over the course of the night and she seemed motivated to try even more but I was spent. From her it was clear that business has been very slow. She said that for about a month most of the agents she knew didn't even answer calls from people they have done business with before.

By next morning more calls started coming in about more girls but unfortunately it was time for me to leave. It is too bad that I had to spend the first 3 days just searching. It is clear that there is still action to be had if we hit the right contacts and convince them that you are not LE.

As I said before, lot of the easier contacts and incalls have moved to the surrounding towns. I got asked to go to places like N. Parvur, Arur etc. I didn't end up venturing to those areas.

As many have said before, I also observed that the girls in Kerala in this profession seem to enjoy doing what they do more that what I have seen in other parts of India. This certainly makes the chase more satisfying when you eventually get through.

Regards,

J

J, Is it possible to share with me some contact numbers?

Regards,

T

Makudi M
09-05-09, 02:44
I am an active member of Chennai forum, need some leads in Kochi. Any contacts, pls pm me.
Cheers
Makudi

Inblr01
09-05-09, 12:43
Mate,

Please check your inbox for my PM.

Please give feedback as have not travelled Cochin last 6-8 months now .

Inblr01

I am an active member of Chennai forum, need some leads in Kochi. Any contacts, pls pm me.
Cheers
Makudi

Taikoo
09-06-09, 15:49

Cheers,

MakudiMakudi,

I am in Cochin on 15th and 16th. Let me know if you too are going to be in Cochin at the same time.

Regards,

T

Fresh Meat
09-25-09, 11:38
Hi,

Belonging to the state of kerala although for long stayed in bengal and hyderabad I decided to go kerala my home state on a holiday, Just in time I saw the various reports coming out on kerala, I decided to explore armed with the report and with the knowledge of the local language Malayalam.

But unfortunately luck did not smile and it is not that easy as it sounds in the report.

Bekal
=====

There are 2 highway running parallel to each other from Kasargod to Kanhangad . one is the NH 17 and the other is the state highway , Bekal falls in the State Highway route and not in NH 17 route. Visited Bekal fort and then started the search for the pussy, unfortunately the locals have no knowledge of it . The auto guys and the hotels guys feign total ignorance, But i did see some women near pallikere & chettukundu on the left side as u come from the kasargod to kanhangad route. However did not explore them as nearby was the police stations so did not think it worth the effort.

Cheruvattur
==========

Went there to the town and took a auto and came to RTO checkpost which comes when u move from Cheruvattur > Nileswaram . Asked a local hotel owner near the checkpost and he told that absolutely nothing is available but yes toddy( country liqour maded of coconut ) is available, He advised that they are available at kanhangad bus stand . Took his advice and retuned to kanhangad bus stand.

Hosdurg Fort/New Fort/Kanhangad Fort
=============================
Basically for the locals it is nothing but puddu kotta which literally means new fort, However when u say i came to see the fort people simply laugh as there is no fort in true sense exists . However I did see some old fort walls near the munsiff court in the new fort area. Basically it is a very big area which they call it as new fort . Inside you have the nithyananda ashram, which they say as nithyananda kotta which when converted to english comes to nithyananda fort. since I could not find any activity near the court area or the campco factory area, I thought some action might be there near the sea front, so took a auto from fort to the sea front, crossed the railway line and reached the sea front. well here too nothing is there.

The time I went was aroun 10 -4 o clock time period, another thing that i noticed is since this is a small town, it shuts down by 7.30 pm in the evening.

Kanhangad Bustand
==============
Took the old man's advice in Cheruvattur returned to the Kanhangad Bus stand, here to there is a confusion, the bus stand is the place where all the buses come and stops in the platform and then departs, basically a big round area where the buses comes stops and starts off. but there is one more bus stand just opposite to this bus stand right across the street where the buses stand on the road and move once full. I went to the bustand where the buses stand for in the platform . To my luck i saw 2 middleaged women who do not look like a SW in the first place. I saw one guy negotiating with one of the them, I confronted him and he told she asked for 500 bucks, well the lady was out of shape and dark complexioned did not feel like looking at her again. This is the only action I saw and I stayed in Kanhangad for two days.

Unless precise information or contacts are shared it is virtually impossible to crack the nut. Fathood, would appreciate your inputs on this.

Regards

Fresh Meat

Anony1579
09-28-09, 15:30
Hi Guys,

Appreciate if you could provide some genuine contacts in Kochi. Please send me a PM if know anyone.

Anony1579

Taikoo
09-28-09, 16:05
This is a couple of weeks old.

Posted requests here for contacts. None come through. Hence went to Cochin with absolutely no clues.

Stayed in a hotel near MG Road. As mentioned in one of the reports, went out and bought Indian Express. Under Ayurveda column, found quite a few massage advts. Called the first number, offered massage for Rs.1000. Asked him whether happy ending is available. He said yes. Asked me to take an auto and come near Lisie hospital. Got down from the auto and called him again. He came in a Tata Indica and picked me up and took me a place in one of the by lanes.

There were two girls. Both 3-4/10. Since I was looking for a breakthrough, I seleced one and paid and was led to a room upstairs. To my horror, found a dining table (for massage!!!). After about five minutes girl asked me for a tip and foolishly I agreed for a Rs. 500 and had a very bad handjob. Got out of the place and found the car guy still waiting for me.

Told him it was absolutely pathetic and asked him if there are any full service options. He made few calls and a deal was stuck with Rs. 2000 to the girl and Rs. 500 to the car guy, who would take me all the way to a house for the deed and drop me back at my hotel.

After about nearly 40 minutes drive out of the city, arrived at a normal house and went upstairs, where a normal family stays. In the room was introduced to a girl about 6-7/10, 28 y/o. Good figure. After closing the door, the girl immediately went to the attached bathroom and came back with just a towel around her body. Kissed me passionately and was enjoying my mauling and sucking of her good sized (guess 34b) boobs. After a while had her cow girl.

Felt not a bad experience for an overall damage of Rs. 4,000, especially given the fact that I explored the entire thing by myself.

Asked the car guy, if he can arrange some highclass girls. He was not sure how to do that. Mentioned only people with contacts can arrange. Still left him with my request and told him that I will call him next day. But didn't pursue next day as I was not too keen to get into the same old mediocre rut.

My advise to fellow mongers, in case no contacts are provided by senior members here, don't despair. Indian Express is the saviour....follow the leads given above. But insist on full service and if you don't like refuse. They will provide new and better leads.

Good luck!

Fathood
10-09-09, 14:44
Hi Fresh Meat,

The reason why the auto walla's/others pleaded ignorance was due to LE activity which got trigered due to the probe done by Manoram News (they belive they are the angels but in reality they are the opposite).

The "birds" I knew seems to be lying "very low", did try to reach out lot of times but no response.

Bus stand the action still exisit but has to be very careful right now. This is the state across Kerala right now

fathood

Hi,

Belonging to the state of kerala although for long stayed in bengal and hyderabad I decided to go kerala my home state on a holiday, Just in time I saw the various reports coming out on kerala, I decided to explore armed with the report and with the knowledge of the local language Malayalam.

But unfortunately luck did not smile and it is not that easy as it sounds in the report.

Bekal
=====

There are 2 highway running parallel to each other from Kasargod to Kanhangad . one is the NH 17 and the other is the state highway , Bekal falls in the State Highway route and not in NH 17 route. Visited Bekal fort and then started the search for the pussy, unfortunately the locals have no knowledge of it . The auto guys and the hotels guys feign total ignorance, But i did see some women near pallikere & chettukundu on the left side as u come from the kasargod to kanhangad route. However did not explore them as nearby was the police stations so did not think it worth the effort.

Cheruvattur
==========

Went there to the town and took a auto and came to RTO checkpost which comes when u move from Cheruvattur > Nileswaram . Asked a local hotel owner near the checkpost and he told that absolutely nothing is available but yes toddy( country liqour maded of coconut ) is available, He advised that they are available at kanhangad bus stand . Took his advice and retuned to kanhangad bus stand.

Hosdurg Fort/New Fort/Kanhangad Fort
=============================
Basically for the locals it is nothing but puddu kotta which literally means new fort, However when u say i came to see the fort people simply laugh as there is no fort in true sense exists . However I did see some old fort walls near the munsiff court in the new fort area. Basically it is a very big area which they call it as new fort . Inside you have the nithyananda ashram, which they say as nithyananda kotta which when converted to english comes to nithyananda fort. since I could not find any activity near the court area or the campco factory area, I thought some action might be there near the sea front, so took a auto from fort to the sea front, crossed the railway line and reached the sea front. well here too nothing is there.

The time I went was aroun 10 -4 o clock time period, another thing that i noticed is since this is a small town, it shuts down by 7.30 pm in the evening.

Kanhangad Bustand
==============
Took the old man's advice in Cheruvattur returned to the Kanhangad Bus stand, here to there is a confusion, the bus stand is the place where all the buses come and stops in the platform and then departs, basically a big round area where the buses comes stops and starts off. but there is one more bus stand just opposite to this bus stand right across the street where the buses stand on the road and move once full. I went to the bustand where the buses stand for in the platform . To my luck i saw 2 middleaged women who do not look like a SW in the first place. I saw one guy negotiating with one of the them, I confronted him and he told she asked for 500 bucks, well the lady was out of shape and dark complexioned did not feel like looking at her again. This is the only action I saw and I stayed in Kanhangad for two days.

Unless precise information or contacts are shared it is virtually impossible to crack the nut. Fathood, would appreciate your inputs on this.

Regards

Fresh Meat

Buttb
10-10-09, 18:54
Hello

I am headed to cochin in novmber , will be staying in Kaloor Kochi, So any idea of how's the scene in that part of town.

I do not speak a word of malyalam , so how's the LE scene there?

Any useful contacts would be very helpful.

Thank You

Isotope
10-14-09, 20:49
Hey guys!

I've been here in Kerala now in 2 weeks, and I thought I have to check out what it has to offer now.

Anyone that can provide some contact/contacs in the Kochi, Allepey area?
Or maybe Kovalam, Varkala or Trivandrum?

Gonna check it out in Kochi tomorrow, but I would really appreciate some help if someone know anything!

Cheers

Isotope
10-25-09, 14:43
Does anyone know anything about the action in Varkala?

Have been spending some time in Kochi, and I only got to find a massageplace and got a pretty boring HJ.

Varkala is a pretty touristy place, so some action should exist.

Haven't found anything here on the forum though!

Anything is helpfull.

Cheers

Foreign Indian
11-05-09, 14:13
Hi Guys,

Looking for any leads other than the papers. i am moving to Cochin end of the month.

Thanks,

FI

Bglcplz
11-17-09, 18:00
Hi Guys,

I am dedicating this new thread to the Queen of Arabian Sea. I hope here in this thread we can share the FRs in and around Cochin/Ernakulam.

Unfortunately, I do not have a FR right now there in Cochin. I decided to start this thread because from last month onwards, I travel thrice in a month to Cochin and I found it difficult to find contacts in cochin. Please do share the scene there in cochin. It is greatly appreciated..

Thank you.

Jam

Mexican74
11-25-09, 20:39
Ran into a monger in a 3 star Cochin in a hotel. Thought he was a business man. Looked smart. Strated chatting, bought him acouple of drinks and he spilled the beans. He is the prod manager for mallu serials. He threw couple of girlie names and I said bollocks. Thought of trying him out and specified an serial actress. 5 days later I get a call saying she is available in Cochin. To my amazement it was the same girl. I chickened out. Not the price but the cops. But for damages and expenses I had to throw in 5 k.

Ragoji
11-26-09, 09:45
Do you mean you could not go ahead due to cops coming in?

Cheers

Ragoji

Ran into a monger in a 3 star Cochin in a hotel. Thought he was a business man. Looked smart. Strated chatting, bought him acouple of drinks and he spilled the beans. He is the prod manager for mallu serials. He threw couple of girlie names and I said bollocks. Thought of trying him out and specified an serial actress. 5 days later I get a call saying she is available in Cochin. To my amazement it was the same girl. I chickened out. Not the price but the cops. But for damages and expenses I had to throw in 5 k.

Foreign Indian
12-03-09, 16:10
I sent a pvt message to someone who promised to reply back but never did.

Anyway though the group might be intrested in this message so reproducing it here too

On the MP

When you reach Kovalam, you will see a bus depot, on the left and a way to the beach on the right, right ahead is Leela, take the road to the beach on right, as you go downa bit you will see a road to the left take that road it has a arch with the name of the MP on it so easy to find from there.

Ask for female massuer not male, you need to be smart about it they will refuse so not possible etc.

Next mp is onyour way back to town from the place (Bus depot) as you head back to town you will come to a junction leading to another beach sort of an junction, place. There are two ways down to this beach both become one after some time. The place is on the that road closer to the city side, you can see ift on the left when you heading to the beach.

BEst of luck

Happy hunting

Ajayj80
12-15-09, 10:55
Ran into a monger in a 3 star Cochin in a hotel. Thought he was a business man. Looked smart. Strated chatting, bought him acouple of drinks and he spilled the beans. He is the prod manager for mallu serials. He threw couple of girlie names and I said bollocks. Thought of trying him out and specified an serial actress. 5 days later I get a call saying she is available in Cochin. To my amazement it was the same girl. I chickened out. Not the price but the cops. But for damages and expenses I had to throw in 5 k.Could you say who it was? Or at least give a clue?

Indiagold
01-14-10, 14:43
Recently I was in Trivandrum. Through Craiglist, I had noted two numbers. The first one did not respond while the second one asked to me come near a hoel fro he picked me up. The asking rate was 3k. He took me to a multi sotered building a few Kms away. The lady had one staff of average built and about 5/10. Her co-operation was extremely good.

JohnGrisham7
01-16-10, 02:26
Hi guys,

I am going to visit Cochin four days.

Any contact details will be very helpful to me.

Please PM me.

JG

Member #4171
01-16-10, 20:35
The following news item happened last month (the names *-ed out to prevent the search engine cache). This news item was unique in the sense that it gives an indication to the laws of the land as applicable to the mongerer. A quick search on the immoral trafficking law brought the second section from Wiki. The law points are as flexible for a smart lawyer to twist it the way he wants it and add/release the poor mongerer in/from any of the categories. It would help if the forum moderators can create a new thread just for the discussion on the laws of the land, rather than mixing it with this thread.

====NEWS ITEM====
Congr*** Committee leader Ra*mohan U**ithan, who was taken into custody on Sunday night with a woman, has been granted bail on Monday. He was arrested after he was found with a lady under circumstances that fueled suspicions. Reportedly, locals residing in the area nabbed the leader with the woman and later handed them over to the police authorities.

Police filed charges of immoral trafficking against U**ithan. Following the detention, he along with the lady underwent a thorough medical examination after being taken to the local hospital by the police authorities. Later, both were taken to the police station where they were detained for the night. On Monday, both of them were granted bail when U**ithan as well as the woman appeared before the First Class Judicial Magistrate. Meanwhile, the lady who had been arrested along with U**ithan is reportedly a former Seva D** worker.

===LAWS OF THE LAND===
Sex Workers: A prostitute who seduces or solicits shall be prosecuted. Similarly, call girls cannot publish phone numbers to the public. (imprisonment up to 6 months with fine). Sex worker also punished for prostitution near any public place or notified area. (Imprisonment of up to 3 months with fine)

Clients: A client is guilty of consorting with prostitutes and can be charged if he engages in sex acts with a sex worker within 200 yards of a public place or "notified area". (Imprisonment of up to 3 months) The client may also be punished if the sex worker is below 18 years of age. (From 7 to 10 years of imprisonment, whether with a child or a minor)

Pimps and Babus: Babus or pimps or live-in lovers who live off a prostitute's earnings are guilty of a crime. Any adult male living with a prostitute is assumed to be guilty unless he can prove otherwise. (Imprisonment of up to 2 years with fine)

Brothel: Landlords and brothel-keepers can be prosecuted, maintaining a brothel is illegal. (From 1 to 3 years imprisonment with fine for first offense). Detaining someone at a brothel for the purpose of sexual exploitation can lead to prosecution. (Imprisonment of more than 7 years)

Procuring and trafficking: A person procures or attempts to procure anybody is liable to be punished. Also a person who moves a person from one place to another, ([CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908)), can be prosecuted similarly. (From 3 to 7 years imprisonment with fine)

Wandere
01-17-10, 07:02
As the law stands in India, "prostitution in India" is not a cognizable offence, however I hasten to add, the exceptions are

A)A Prostitute soliciting within X distance of a Public place(Religous place, school etc) or in Public.

B)Anyone be that Pimp, mamasan, papasan, relative or friend living directly or indirectly on the livings of the prostitute.

Techenically, if two adults do anything consenting does not falls under any section of IPC(Indian Penal Code), but what invariably happens, the case is booked under nuisance or false witnesses are "produced" to prove money changed hands on the road, soliciting in public, living on the income of the prostitute etc.

The other thing is when the LE do catch someone the person is detained without a case and the person is under extreme pressure not to get maligned in the society at large(Read wife/family) and in the process the cops extraxt whatever they can.

In actuality no one wants to go to court(even I do not) and we all settle under pressure!

Cheers!

It would help if the forum moderators can create a new thread just for the discussion on the laws of the land, rather than mixing it with this thread.

The following news item happened last month (the names *-ed out to prevent the search engine cache). This news item was unique in the sense that it gives an indication to the laws of the land as applicable to the mongerer.

Bglcplz
01-25-10, 11:06
Please let me know if any good contacts are there in Cochin and nearby areas.

Fathood
02-03-10, 08:34
Had been to TVM for day. Finished the work within an hour. Called few numbers and was able to get thru with one. She offered b2b for 1. 5 k and FS fir 3k.

Was tired so opted for b2b. Nice service. Will opt for FS next visit.

Can share the number. But with mutal benifit only.

Fathood

Indiagold
02-10-10, 11:09
Few weeks back I was once again at trivandrum. Contacted the lady I met last time. She got me picked from near the railway station. Though she said she would be arranging a some one good, no such person was found. After a short wait, she offered herself. It was a mind bogling CBJ. I was compelled to visit the next day. She had arranged a 6/10 of aout 24 years. She was quite lenient to me for the time and had a two hr there. For both days spent 3. 5 K.

Sound7
02-22-10, 18:29
The loop hole local sex practice. Each region would have to conform with local sex practice of the city or region. That is the main reason for this forum is to discuss the local sex practice and culture.

Foreigners are easy picking for all sorts of games. Do not answer personal inquiry, just smile and avoid being a target.

The following news item happened last month (the names *-ed out to prevent the search engine cache). This news item was unique in the sense that it gives an indication to the laws of the land as applicable to the mongerer. A quick search on the immoral trafficking law brought the second section from Wiki. The law points are as flexible for a smart lawyer to twist it the way he wants it and add/release the poor mongerer in/from any of the categories. It would help if the forum moderators can create a new thread just for the discussion on the laws of the land, rather than mixing it with this thread.

====NEWS ITEM====
Congr*** Committee leader Ra*mohan U**ithan, who was taken into custody on Sunday night with a woman, has been granted bail on Monday. He was arrested after he was found with a lady under circumstances that fueled suspicions. Reportedly, locals residing in the area nabbed the leader with the woman and later handed them over to the police authorities.

Police filed charges of immoral trafficking against U**ithan. Following the detention, he along with the lady underwent a thorough medical examination after being taken to the local hospital by the police authorities. Later, both were taken to the police station where they were detained for the night. On Monday, both of them were granted bail when U**ithan as well as the woman appeared before the First Class Judicial Magistrate. Meanwhile, the lady who had been arrested along with U**ithan is reportedly a former Seva D** worker.

===LAWS OF THE LAND===
Sex Workers: A prostitute who seduces or solicits shall be prosecuted. Similarly, call girls cannot publish phone numbers to the public. (imprisonment up to 6 months with fine). Sex worker also punished for prostitution near any public place or notified area. (Imprisonment of up to 3 months with fine)

Clients: A client is guilty of consorting with prostitutes and can be charged if he engages in sex acts with a sex worker within 200 yards of a public place or "notified area". (Imprisonment of up to 3 months) The client may also be punished if the sex worker is below 18 years of age. (From 7 to 10 years of imprisonment, whether with a child or a minor)

Pimps and Babus: Babus or pimps or live-in lovers who live off a prostitute's earnings are guilty of a crime. Any adult male living with a prostitute is assumed to be guilty unless he can prove otherwise. (Imprisonment of up to 2 years with fine)

Brothel: Landlords and brothel-keepers can be prosecuted, maintaining a brothel is illegal. (From 1 to 3 years imprisonment with fine for first offense). Detaining someone at a brothel for the purpose of sexual exploitation can lead to prosecution. (Imprisonment of more than 7 years)

Procuring and trafficking: A person procures or attempts to procure anybody is liable to be punished. Also a person who moves a person from one place to another, ([CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908)), can be prosecuted similarly. (From 3 to 7 years imprisonment with fine)

Drvks
03-05-10, 12:17
Recently I was in Trivandrum. Through Craiglist, I had noted two numbers. The first one did not respond while the second one asked to me come near a hoel fro he picked me up. The asking rate was 3k. He took me to a multi sotered building a few Kms away. The lady had one staff of average built and about 5/10. Her co-operation was extremely good.If you visited amritha plaza where 2 ladies are living. Lady is extremely co operative although she can speak onlt tamil / malyalam. Am I right?

Melah Andme
03-20-10, 10:52
Was in Cochin about 2 weeks ago, after being dry for two weeks, I almost lost hope in the Indian mongering scene. I had 1 day more so I decided to try my luck again. As advised by seniors in this grop got a copy of Indian Express and tried calling like 10 numbers all of them promised to call back but did not so. Finally 1 number responded quoted 3k for ST I told him that there are 3 of us and he agreed on 2. 5k per session per person. So from MG road to an auto about 4km's a way and was led to an apartment. Sad story. There stood a 35 yo lady. Since was dry I sd so what. Washed up in the bath room standard licking of the nipples she resude to kiss back had a CBJ and went srtaight for the deed finished in 35 mins or so.

Still not impressed by mother lands offering hopefully my next trip would be a better one.

Amitgeorge
03-23-10, 08:09
Hey,

Found this thread very exciting. But was quiet dissapointed with the kerala part of thread. Hardly any useful info. I am settled in cok. I have had quiet a few interesting experience in the city. Hope some of it atleast is useful

The massage ads in the paper

Called literally all of them. Not many unlike bombay and banglore. Not one was ready to comit. Picked one and was asked to come to panampally nagar. A guy came on a bike and was asked to follow. It was a ayurveda set up. With a very old man in the frnt. They strtd quoting crazy prices. I'm guessing these were packages designed for firangis. Finally picked one. Paid upfront (1500 rs) big

Mistake

Went inside one cabin. And auntish thing came out she should be in her late 30"s. I was confused if I came to the wrong place. I was cursing myself for not asking. It was towards the end of the massage she strtd makn casual conversation about what I do. And stuff and she said that if I pay extra 1000 she

Will give me a handjob. I said 1500 but full. She agreed. She was nothn great but it was action after 3 months. It was well worth it. She was very loose. But it was fun. She gave french very well. Overall good experience. I would say!

Bglcplz
05-10-10, 07:07
Hi pals.

Still no luck in Kerala. For the last 6 months, I am here in Cochin. Still no luck whatsoever. Here the scene seems to be dried. Any hints guys?

Vitiriol
05-22-10, 21:41
Hi all,

There is this MP on the way to Kovalam. It is on the main bypass road a few kilometres before you reach the turning for Kovalam. You need to go left into a small byroad. You will find the byroad when you see the nameboard on the side of the highhway. It is a Green Leaf Certified ayurvedic treatment centre. Ask for massage by ladies and they will tell you the rates.

Been there three times. Clean and hygienic traditional ayurvedic style. Even though there are lots of girls there are only three good ones. You need to really work hard before they show you boobs and that too with extra payments. After the massage they give you a HJ. The rate varied from 1000 to 1800 on different occasions. Tips vary from 100 to 500. Have not got FS as of yet. Good if you get the right girl.

Willing to give more details in exchange for nice, clean, classy and safe places in Kerala.

Indiagold
05-23-10, 16:19
After my Bangalore visit, I headed straight for Trivandrum. Contacted my regular provider. She had arranged 3. Two of them were side artists from the TV world. Selected the senior among them for a change. It was a good experience again with a GFE attitude. She was slightly darkish. The damage was 3.5 k.

Chit Chatter
05-27-10, 21:59
After my Bangalore visit, I headed straight for Trivandrum. Contacted my regular provider. She had arranged 3. Two of them were side artists from the TV world. Selected the senior among them for a change. It was a good experience again with a GFE attitude. She was slightly darkish. The damage was 3.5 k.Would be great if you could provide some info about this. I can help you out in Bangalore.

Babu Wahida
05-29-10, 15:24
Will be in Trivandrum for a week, could someone send me contact info of GALS.

Foreign Indian
06-21-10, 16:58
Is there nothing in Kerala?

Mach 3
06-29-10, 04:22
Some one put up this video on you tube of old character actor 'Manka Mahesh'.

Surely there is a lot going on for those who have contacts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAe9iontFuA

Shambu
06-29-10, 14:29
Pity you Mallu dudes. Lovely women out there, but to get a girl is like milking a dry cow. The same women after they take the Kochi express are like bombshells in Bangalore or Bombay. So catch the next train and get out of there if you want some fun. Even hot Chennai will cool the Mallu passion. So hurry up guys.

Chit Chatter
07-04-10, 23:21
Hi,

I was @ Kumarakom backwaters this weekend with 2 of my friends on a house boat. Took that boat as I heard that the crew was able to arrange girls. We took a 2 bedroom house boat for a day (from 11am Saturday till 9am sunday) for 8k. Sometimes after the trip started, talked with the boat crew about girls and was told they don't have any locally and need to arrange from Cochin. They made some calls and had 2 babes in the boat by 3:30 pm. The babes were and had nice experience in bed. It was a nice experience doing it in Backwaters. Even took bath in the river when we docked in the evening for the night.

Looks : 5 & 6
GFE : 7 & 5
Ambiance : 8 (Really enjoyed the backwaters this time in a house boat...was first experience like this...so my rating may be a bit biased :) )

Price : 8k(for House boat) + 5k (for ladies) (this was shared among 3...so just costed 4k for a great experience)

Thinking of repeating again soon...there was no selection.

They just sent 2 and cant choose. Maybe next time come as couples instead of asking boat crew.

Really hopes to repeat it again very soon.

Chit Chatter
07-04-10, 23:24
Pity you Mallu dudes. Lovely women out there, but to get a girl is like milking a dry cow. The same women after they take the Kochi express are like bombshells in Bangalore or Bombay. So catch the next train and get out of there if you want some fun. Even hot Chennai will cool the Mallu passion. So hurry up guys.Well, this weekend just taught me that Kerala isnt dry.

It gives you one of the best experience. You just need to know where to look.

Have fun

Beer Belly
07-05-10, 08:37
Kerala is truly the greatest when it comes to sensual women, starting with the fact that they speak English which is good for us foreigners. After getting advice from your senior member Expert Linguist, I had a wonderful time and now have a woman from Kerala as my girlfriend back home in Iowa. We are in India visiting her family.

The houseboat fellows find the women, and on a given day you get the very best, on others a bit less but rarely less than 6 for looks and always better than 8 for service. Most importantly they are clean, clean, clean, and that is a big plus.
Well, this weekend just taught me that Kerala isn't dry. It gives you one of the best experience. You just need to know where to look.

Chit Chatter
07-05-10, 18:59
The houseboat fellows find the women, and on a given day you get the very best, on others a bit less but rarely less than 6 for looks and always better than 8 for service. Most importantly they are clean, clean, clean, and that is a big plus.Very true and I never expected Kerala to be so good.

Vikki Capri
07-06-10, 09:24
Hi,

I was @ Kumarakom backwaters this weekend with 2 of my friends on a house boat. Took that boat as I heard that the crew was able to arrange girls. We took a 2 bedroom house boat for a day (from 11am Saturday till 9am sunday) for 8k. Sometimes after the trip started, talked with the boat crew about girls and was told they don't have any locally and need to arrange from Cochin. They made some calls and had 2 babes in the boat by 3:30 pm. The babes were and had nice experience in bed. It was a nice experience doing it in Backwaters. Even took bath in the river when we docked in the evening for the night.

Looks : 5 & 6
GFE : 7 & 5
Ambiance : 8 (Really enjoyed the backwaters this time in a house boat...was first experience like this...so my rating may be a bit biased :) )

Price : 8k(for House boat) + 5k (for ladies) (this was shared among 3...so just costed 4k for a great experience)

Thinking of repeating again soon...there was no selection.

They just sent 2 and cant choose. Maybe next time come as couples instead of asking boat crew.

Really hopes to repeat it again very soon.Hey,

I have been reading your threads and you just hit the right source. we are planning to go to Kumarakom. It will be helpful if you can mail the contact to [Email address deleted by Admin]. We shall keep in touch and share some contacts.

Thanks mate.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Andana
07-16-10, 07:27
I'm planning for a vacation in Athirampalli around September.

Can someone throw light on the mongering scene here.

Thank you

Vitiriol
07-22-10, 11:08
Hi all,

Seems as if the Kerala Forum is almost dead.Here is an MP report just to liven it up.

Was in Ernakulam for a meeting in a five star hotel.Meeting got over by afternoon.Called up the reception and they connected me to the spa.Lady there told me they had both thai and ayurvedic massage available.Thai was done by ladies.Told me that i had to book before 1 hour.Said ok and went to the place.Good ambience and hygienic.Booked for a thai massage worth Rs 2200/-.A tamilian girl showed me to the room and asked me to get undressed. Got onto the table with just a towel over me.Got friendly with her and towards the end i asked her if any extra services were available.Initially she said there was nothing available but when promised with nice tips she agreed for a HJ and did it beautifully too.Tipped her Rs 1000/-.

Have a feeling she is open to other services too provided the remuneration is large enough.Didnt want to push her too much so will ask her the next time.Certainly a nice experience with peace of mind.Saw another sensuous north indian girl there with another customer.Will ask for her the next time.

Would like to exchange contacts with other members.

Good luck and have fun.

Foreign Indian
07-24-10, 15:07
Your best bet would be from Cochin. Second option is to ask in the hotel you are staying discreetly

All the best

I'm planning for a vacation in Athirampalli around September.

Can someone throw light on the mongering scene here.

Thank you

Vitiriol
08-03-10, 03:01
Hi all,

First thanks to Makudi M and Fathood for responding.Have PM'ed you details of MP in Cochin.

Another Report

A friend of mine was contacted by a provider he had used long back.Said he had a model.Told him we would meet in TVM. Was a stunner.She is featured in the ad of a famous jewellery in last months popular malayalam womens magazine.Great attitude and clean.Damage was Rs 5000/- each and worth every penny.Repeating again next week.

Looks : 8
GFE : 8
Price : 10k for 2 Guys.

Regards,
Vitiriol

Indiagold
08-03-10, 12:08
I was back in Trivandrum 10 days back. This time I was taken to a house near Sa****a****m. She was incidentaly staying alone that day.

Was good at attitude and service.

Malayalamone
08-17-10, 17:42
Hello, fellow mongers, I am a newbie to the forum and action in India.

Looking for some guidance of opportunities in and around Trivandrum. I have subscribed to the PM facility. Hopefully Jackson should have it working for me in the next 12-24 hours

No preferences as such. Need good attitude. My budget would be between 5 to 10K. Let me know if any one can help

PS: If you need help with mongering in Toronto PM me I can help

Thanks

MalayalamOne

Malayalamone
08-18-10, 10:46
Got my PM working (thanks Jackson).

It seems like Kerala forum is dead. I am heading to TVM tomorrow.. will try some MP in Kov***m and will report back. meanwhile if any one has any help to offer please PM me.

Thanks

Hello, fellow mongers, I am a newbie to the forum and action in India.

Looking for some guidance of opportunities in and around Trivandrum. I have subscribed to the PM facility. Hopefully Jackson should have it working for me in the next 12-24 hours

No preferences as such. Need good attitude. My budget would be between 5 to 10K. Let me know if any one can help

PS: If you need help with mongering in Toronto PM me I can help

Thanks

MalayalamOne

Foreign Indian
08-18-10, 17:17
Have sent you some numbers and how to get to an MP in Kovalam. All the best

Got my PM working (thanks Jackson).

It seems like Kerala forum is dead. I am heading to TVM tomorrow.. will try some MP in Kov***m and will report back. meanwhile if any one has any help to offer please PM me.

Thanks

Malayalamone
08-20-10, 13:13
Had a good time. One of the number did the trick. I will post a detailed report soon as I am out of time now.

Thanks to AllSaints also- However I did not need that number you sent. I will certainly try those numbers in my next venture.

Have sent you some numbers and how to get to an MP in Kovalam. All the best

Malayalamone
08-21-10, 08:12
OK here is the report as I promised.

My finding- TVM is not that dead. You just need to put some effort.

Armed with 4 phone numbers started my hunt at 12 Noon. First number - did not pick up. Tried a couple of times and the gave up. The next number was promptly picked up by some guy. I presented my case- I am looking for FS but I can settle for less (desperate me :)) He said - MP but only guys. I said thanks.

Now my thought was try the proven path- go to Kov***m and get to that MP which is near the L***a hotel. At least a handshake is assured. But before that gave that first number one last try- and lucky me - some one picks up. Again I present my case. He says come to Pe****kada in 1 hr and we take it further. I agree but was skeptical so again thought why take the risk. But in 5 mins the guy calls back and says I can arrange FS will be 3K. I said OK where. He gives some guidance and ask me to call him at about 3 PM.

I reach the place and in 10 mins he come by - says need 500 here rest 2.5K you pay there I said fine but I will bail out if I dont like it. He agrees. We go to an apartment building very clean, and he introduces me to the lady running the place. She invites me in and shows me the girl - face 6/10, short but with right curves. I say OK I take this.

Agent leaves - I tell the lady I don't want a hurried session - she says 2.5K is for ST 30 mins kind of I say I can give a grand more- she happily agrees and instructs the girl- unrushed session take all your time.

Starts with a BBBJ- beautifully done. I will give 10/10 for the attitude of the girl- infact she may be around 30 but looks younger because of her size. Nice racks play with that. She responds very well. had some chit chat, slips on the cover and then tried Cowgirl- then went to missionary. After the shot more BBBJ. Over all good experience. Tipped her 500
Damage 4.5K

More importantly now know how to find action. The lady was telling me about a college girl who is now available at 10K ST - I thought not worth it.

Thanks Foriegn Indian and All Saints - without you folks this would have not been possible