PDA

View Full Version : BlazingFlames in India

BlazingFlames
05-19-08, 18:45
Hey, saw that you have submitted reports on various MPS.

So which one is the above mentioned MP? Hi.

There is no called Shilpa.

Its a MP in Grant Road. Just next to Novelty Cinema theatre

(this theare is presently under renovation /construction).

Quality wise. Very poor.

Charges. 850 entry. Gal will ask another 1500. Ofcourse you can settle for 1000/1200. What you get. BJ/F. G. But in a very bad environment. Gals are below 5 grade. Is that what you expect.

Don't go. Avoid this place.

Instaead try Brighness in Palinaka/Bandra west.

Lot lot to follow.

BlazingFlames
05-19-08, 18:52
Hi Everybody,

Am new to this forum. I have been to many MPs for the last 2 years. Wasted a lot of money. Desperate for sex. Anyone knows about any sex worker in and around West mambalam PM me.

(P. N: Tried an M. P. In kodambakkam last week, massage done by a Northeast girl named Monica, did extremely good massage and also did the'finishing job'. Overall very good, but she did not allow to touch)Hi,

In this world if at all you want to find a place of imposters. Then Chennai is one such place. Here sex is taboo. Untouchable. But very discreetly. Every idiot of Chennai. Run here and there with unfulfilled loaded cocks. Desperately. Looking for sex. But there are Police saints. Who f. K when they get a chance. But won't allow others to do that. All bullshit. Here everything goes very discreetly. People don't HAVE the guts to admit that. False saints.

I am sure you have wasted enough time in Chennai. Its difficult sir. Unless you have the correct contacts. Thats too must be done very secretly. For these bloody tamilans. Sex is a matter of Herculaean task.

BlazingFlames
05-19-08, 19:13
Hi,

I am new here.

Can anyone inform me of pimps / girls in Chennai.

I am in Ambattur.Hi,

Chennai is a NOT a dry place (ofcourse as per climate conditions. Only bulls & stupids & people who have no other alternative/work in another place to escape from this' scorching sun city. Will live in this place. Sorry). Chennai is not like Blore or Mumbai. Where you can get into some fun. Here everything is taboo here. Well.

If you still want to venture. Here are some tips for you.

-go to vadapalani bustand. Its the next major signal after the city main stand Koyambedu. You will find medium range gals. Roaming here and there. If you know local language. You can fix them. They have some arrangemtn with hotels nearby. But quality is less than 5/10.

-there are few other places. Which you have to experiment & venture.

Mail me for more safe details.

Cheers

Wishy Wishy
05-20-08, 19:46
Hi,

Chennai is a NOT a dry place (ofcourse as per climate conditions. Only bulls & stupids & people who have no other alternative/work in another place to escape from this' scorching sun city. Will live in this place. Sorry). Chennai is not like Blore or Mumbai. Where you can get into some fun. Here everything is taboo here. Well.

If you still want to venture. Here are some tips for you.

-go to vadapalani bustand. Its the next major signal after the city main stand Koyambedu. You will find medium range gals. Roaming here and there. If you know local language. You can fix them. They have some arrangemtn with hotels nearby. But quality is less than 5/10.

-there are few other places. Which you have to experiment & venture.

Mail me for more safe details.

CheersYa I ve tried vadapalani bus stand a long time back. But the people there are pathetic. Look like old hags. Do you guyz know any place where we can get film extra's? I ve been a silent reader of the forum for a long time. You can find some of my posts in houston, michigan and singapore.

If any of you want to meet up to monger together I am game. Lets do something for fun and prob have a better chance of hitting jackpot.

BlazingFlames
05-21-08, 18:48
Ya I ve tried vadapalani bus stand a long time back. But the people there are pathetic. Look like old hags. Do you guyz know any place where we can get film extra's? I ve been a silent reader of the forum for a long time. You can find some of my posts in houston, michigan and singapore.

If any of you want to meet up to monger together I am game. Lets do something for fun and prob have a better chance of hitting jackpot. Hi,

Wishy wishy.

What you said of vadapani is correct. I mentioned for those who are so desperate and at the same time not willing to venture much. Anyway.

As a matter of fact. In every city. That too in a metro like Chennai. There are always thing happening. Only thing is. You have to be little liberal with your wallet. Money opens so many doors

-I suggest Hotel Radha Park Inn /Vijay Park. Near Koyambedu bus stand

Or. Try Hotel Dakshin, Nungambakkam (it seems I am wrong. When you enter nungambakkam High road from Ega Theatre. Cross the flyover. And finally you turn right either to reach TNagar or Kodambakkam. You can find the Hotel on the right side). All these hotels are GF hotels. The advantage is. Discos.

In these hotels. So you can call anyone. During day time or by eveing.

Its my personal exp. I normally venture at Vijay Park. Pretty cool.

No one cares who enters who goes out. Thats the point.

-Now. Get one Deccan Chronicle. Refer heath club. You will find so many offering. Door Service. Maasges. They themselves say. Either in apmt/hotel.

-So. What more you need. Don't you understand. What it is.

-Fix them. Ofcourse. Gals would be somewhat. 5/6. Of 10.

-But you get full privacy. Safe.

Common guy. Don't be desperte.

Onen thing. I don't like is Chennai climate. I don't get the mood. Poohhh

Wishy Wishy
05-23-08, 17:19
Hi,

Wishy wishy.

What you said of vadapani is correct. I mentioned for those who are so desperate and at the same time not willing to venture much. Anyway.

As a matter of fact. In every city. That too in a metro like Chennai. There are always thing happening. Only thing is. You have to be little liberal with your wallet. Money opens so many doors

-I suggest Hotel Radha Park Inn /Vijay Park. Near Koyambedu bus stand

Or. Try Hotel Dakshin, Nungambakkam (it seems I am wrong. When you enter nungambakkam High road from Ega Theatre. Cross the flyover. And finally you turn right either to reach TNagar or Kodambakkam. You can find the Hotel on the right side). All these hotels are GF hotels. The advantage is. Discos.

In these hotels. So you can call anyone. During day time or by eveing.

Its my personal exp. I normally venture at Vijay Park. Pretty cool.

No one cares who enters who goes out. Thats the point.

-Now. Get one Deccan Chronicle. Refer heath club. You will find so many offering. Door Service. Maasges. They themselves say. Either in apmt/hotel.

-So. What more you need. Don't you understand. What it is.

-Fix them. Ofcourse. Gals would be somewhat. 5/6. Of 10.

-But you get full privacy. Safe.

Common guy. Don't be desperte.

Onen thing. I don't like is Chennai climate. I don't get the mood. PoohhhHey blazing flames,

Going to such hotels to get a chik who is barely worth a second look, somehow doesnt cut it for me. For that you can go to Mumbai or banglore and have better fun.

If you have ever used some good looking female f (slim petite non aunty types) let me know. Its hightime we got to know where all those slutty looking film extras go? I ve never read a report anywhere in this forum about some1 getting services from them. I am guessing that some where along ECR. I read a report once on T rajendars' bungalow serving customers. Any info on that. And a call again to fellow mongers. Do you want to meet up and monger together. Perhaps hit a disco with potential pussy rent a room and get some good time.

BlazingFlames
06-07-08, 14:45
Hello Friends,

I was not in Chennai for quite sometime since I was in Pune and I was contributing to that forum. I recently came to Chennai and got some contacts. But all of them were at early 30's and I was desperate to get something young.

I also been to Dindigul and had a contact in the same 30's but mindblowing, but no blowjob. I'm willing to share the contact numbers but I dont have a membership since I'm personally does not want to hold a credit card. Let us see how to make it.

AnandHi. I am Chandru_thru here. After quite a long time, your report was just more meaningful and loaded with infos. Umm. But don't you think early 30s could be more mindblowing and rejoicing. Wel. Mind sharing those contacts. Cheers with infos.

BlazingFlames
06-12-08, 13:48
Hello Friends,

I was not in Chennai for quite sometime since I was in Pune and I was contributing to that forum. I recently came to Chennai and got some contacts. But all of them were at early 30's and I was desperate to get something young.

I also been to Dindigul and had a contact in the same 30's but mindblowing, but no blowjob. I'm willing to share the contact numbers but I dont have a membership since I'm personally does not want to hold a credit card. Let us see how to make it.

AnandAwaiting your reply reg. Dindigul & Chennai contacts. Anand.

Mind telling me.

BlazingFlames
06-16-08, 20:06
hi. mumbai dude.

i must appreciate you for being staright to the point in giving the location and the action that followed thereafter.

nowadays, isg is full of noises with less info and more. harold robbins style stories. some saying your enemy. other praising. some detailing on how they performed in different postures but without hinting. where/which contact & charges. no infos.

anyway. thanks dude. just one more to add that might be useful for all. hotel commando is just a walkable distane/if by auto. 15 rupees at most. from andheri east station. and the nearest landmark is hotel jk residency. the corner hotel in the line of commmado bar. next to commando is dance bar. style. same thing as commando.

but nothing matches to what you get at dahisar.

(again same noise regarding dahisar. some says that redhorse is walkable distance. immediately someone refutes that. and demanding on what scale. on the hunt for ****. but ultimately no infos about which bar is good. where you find nice ones. nothing. just some rattle here and there. mymy)

look out for my detailed report shortly. on dahi scene.

one hint in advance. ru on the look out for teens. then you must land at saddle up. just opposite to redhorse.

cheers

BlazingFlames
06-16-08, 21:13
Complete scene of. Dahisar Check Naka.

(what a lovely name yaar. Dahi. Curd. Umm. Tasty).

On the eastern side w. R. T Railway station. 50kms from Mumbai (say. If you start from CST or church gate) on western express highway.

To Reach: 1. By Train

If your starting from CST or Church Gate. Take ticket for Borivalli (the last stop). As you must be aware two types of train services are available. Slow (which stops at all stations) & fast (just few major stops). Always go for 'fast' one. If from CST. This fast train will stop at /Masjid/Dadar/Bandra/Andheri/Goragaon/Malad/Kandivli & Borivalli.

If from Church Gate. It will stop at. /Marine lines/Grant/Mumbai Central/Dadar/Bandra/Andheri/Gore/Kandi & Borivalli. Where you have to get down. And the journey time is 50mins. You can board the train at any one of the major stops.

To Reach: 2. By Taxi

My personal experience. From Andheri (east). By auto it took almost one hour and the auto fare was Rs. 130/-(very very reasonable. When compared to Chennai and other place). But the point is. Its not the fare. It was the traffic that was really sickening & maddening. Okay. Now. You can workout of auto/taxi fare from other points. And the time it will consume.

My suggestion. If you think your not going to reach in time. Better take train. It has its own inconveninece. But fast. Really fast.

To Reach: 3. Local Bus service

No idea. Never tried. Not recommended. Due to time consuming effort.

Now. From Borivalli Station.come to the East side. Take one auto for Dahisar Check Naka. Fare Rs. 25.- Rs. 30/-

As you approach Dahisar Check Naka. You can see Toll Booths and the line of vehicles paying entry fee. Auto will cross that Toll Point and after travelling some fifty metres will come to a stop. U will find seperators/barricades kept in a line. This is Mumbai Limit. Autos cannot go beyond this limit. (after this point. You will find autos of that area. If you need auto. You have to take from those autos).

Finally you have reached your den where your hunt starts from that point.

Now. Start walking ahead. This is Kasi Mira Road. Well.

After walking for few seconds. You will find one small road on your left side.

Just have a look from that place. You can notice. The display glittering. Hotel Springs (1). (the first and best in dahisar area).

Okay. Keep moving. Ahead. Some 4/5 mins. On yr left side. You will notice Hotel Red Horse (2) glowing diagnally in pink color (what a match for the service it offers. Vow.).

Just opposite to Redhorse. On the other side of road. You will notice. Saddle Up (3). In Blue color. (lovely na).

Well. Keep moving. Some 3/4 mins. Hotel Saturday Night (4)

Adjacent to Hotel Saturday is Hotel Mela. (5)

Proceed further. You reach Hotel Milli (6). Hotel Millenium (7) and another Hotel (8). All one by one. In the same line.

Immediately after this. If you still proceed. You find a road on your left side. From the road itself. You can see neon lights glowing with the name Hotel Pinky (9).

Let me stop now. In kasi mira road. Still there are few more hotels. I will report later.

As of now. This is the scenario of the Hotels available in Dahisar Check Naka.

The quality of hotels in terms of ambience/music/gals/safety/price/GFE. Will be given in my next.

Till then

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.
cheers,

Uni Den
06-17-08, 18:31
hi. mumbai dude.

i must appreciate you for being staright to the point in giving the location and the action that followed thereafter.

nowadays, isg is full of noises with less info and more. harold robbins style stories. some saying your enemy. other praising. some detailing on how they performed in different postures but without hinting. where/which contact & charges. no infos.

anyway. thanks dude. just one more to add that might be useful for all. hotel commando is just a walkable distane/if by auto. 15 rupees at most. from andheri east station. and the nearest landmark is hotel jk residency. the corner hotel in the line of commmado bar. next to commando is dance bar. style. same thing as commando.

but nothing matches to what you get at dahisar.

(again same noise regarding dahisar. some says that redhorse is walkable distance. immediately someone refutes that. and demanding on what scale. on the hunt for ****. but ultimately no infos about which bar is good. where you find nice ones. nothing. just some rattle here and there. mymy)

look out for my detailed report shortly. on dahi scene.

one hint in advance. ru on the look out for teens. then you must land at saddle up. just opposite to redhorse.

cheershad been to saddle couple of months back at round 6pm on a thrusday. the teens aint worth nothing! its a complete sad environment, with gals i rate between 3-6. not if they have updated their collection. or may be it was just an unlucky day for me.

BlazingFlames
07-24-08, 16:22
Hi. Buddy.

I am sorry for what you had been through. I know how bad it must be. To go with lot of expectation and finally end up with lot of waiting & lesser choice. Many times, I had been through that. Well.

At Bandra. You can try Brightness MP

(refer my previous report dating back to 2/3 months for more details on this MP. Have stopped reporting here, since, many here just speculate things with no hint of details/worried about opening their wallets/mostly complaints on gals. Thats another part).

At Dahisar. Instead of going to Redhorse, you must have stopped at Hotel Springs, where gals are available from morning 10. You won't find these gals in the Bar (that starts by 4/4. 30 pm). These gals come & go as if going to office and returning back. It raises no doubts you see.

But. One thing I must admit. Whatever it is, you can just let out your tension and for some minutes have access to the body of a naked woman. All these bars serves only for that purpose. If you are coming with lot many expectation. Like GFE/this & that. Then definitely. This is not the place to look out. There are other places. And you may have to more liberal with yr pockets.

Cheers

I was in Mumbai for a short 2 day trip. Here is a reoprt , which i hope feloow mongers will find useful.

1. On Day One , I had some official work at Bandra. So , planned to start with a visit to a Bandra MP , before getting on with my work done and then an afternoon visit to Dahisar. Went to Bandra and found to my disappointment that the MP near Lilavati's (Nikita's) had been closed. What a bad start to the day. ANy inputs on other options in/near Bandra are welcome.

In any case , finished my work and took the train to Dahisar. Reached Red Horse at around 3 pm. To my disappointment ( second time on the same day!) , I was told that the bar would start operations only around 4.30 pm. Decided to wait. Booked my self into a room. Tipped the room boy and got info that indeed the girls would arrive only by 4.30. He said he could arrange for a couple to come in early. Agreed. He got in a Bengali girl at around 4 pm and I chose to go ehad with her. Was an average experience.

Looks : 6/10 ( While leaving , I saw some of the bar girls and they were quite good looking)
Body : 7/10
Attitude: 2/10 ( preferred the TV , did not like it when I objected , took mobile calls , needed to be prodded into various positions etc).
Cost : 1500 + 200 tips +500 for the room + 100 tips for the room boy.

Lesson : One must listen to senior mongers who had time and again warned that Panvel girls did have an attitude problem. Also , do not land up there before 5 pm.

2. On day 2 , I had planned an MP visit only. Visited the much reported C****s at Shastri Nagar ( Lokhandwala). Massage was done by N***a. Slim girl. Did an average massage. Started off with attitude problems ( git me agree to a half an hour extra , 10 minutes into the massage) , but was quite fine towards the end. Did a reaonable BBBJ. Got the feeling that she would open up further in subsequent visits.

The negative was that the room partitons are close to each other and there i no real privacy to have any conversation.

Overall experience : 7/10
Cost : 1000 ( one hour massage) + 500 ( BBBJ etc)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

BlazingFlames
07-27-08, 09:35
Hi Vivek.

Had visited and tried most of the bars in Dahisar Checknaka area.

Instead of gals, I make it a point to be more freidnly with the waiters, who, know the in & out of all these bars. Infact, during my venture at Dahisar, my first stop was at Redhorse. But, after talking with one of the waiters, it was informed that in Dahi area. Springs comes first, then Redhorse and others follow after that in terms of gals/service & safety.

One time at Redhorse, it was almost 9pm. Taking gals to upstairs had come to a stop due to raids. But, I was so mad to have one. The waiter I am referring suggested a hotel outside, spoke to the hotel manager about my visit and arr anged for the gal. He always tips me which is good and which one just rushes the thing. He warned again to leave the hotel by 11pm and asked not to stay after 11pm in any hotel or bar. For all these service, I give him some 150/200. Finally, it all ends up very smoothly with no tension and there was not much complaint on the gal or the serive.

Well.coming to the point. I don't have contact nos. Or gals name.

You can try H. Springs. If at all you find any problem. Just ask for one Ramesh/ Keralite waiter. He can tip you on the quality of gals.

Charges some 3 months back. Gal 1500/200 entry fee/room 500/tips & drinks. Its upto you. To decide

Cheers

Blazing Flames,

Gd report. About springs. I go regularly to red horse. Done Uma, Sheetal, Anjali. Have few mobile numbers of these gals as well. I will give if you want.

Went to springs bar once. Gals were not very gd and they were demanding 3K or so as the section was "garam". Anyway.

I want to go to springs again during daytime. By about 2pm or so. U know any name of any gal who looks good and gives good service? And charges? So that I can give specific name. So that time and money are not wasted.

Please give me only name and charges. Reference if necessary.

Vivek

Shailu 050
08-01-08, 08:46
Please give some details of Brightness MP

Hi. Buddy.

I am sorry for what you had been through. I know how bad it must be. To go with lot of expectation and finally end up with lot of waiting & lesser choice. Many times, I had been through that. Well.

At Bandra. You can try Brightness MP

(refer my previous report dating back to 2/3 months for more details on this MP. Have stopped reporting here, since, many here just speculate things with no hint of details/worried about opening their wallets/mostly complaints on gals. Thats another part).

At Dahisar. Instead of going to Redhorse, you must have stopped at Hotel Springs, where gals are available from morning 10. You won't find these gals in the Bar (that starts by 4/4. 30 pm). These gals come & go as if going to office and returning back. It raises no doubts you see.

But. One thing I must admit. Whatever it is, you can just let out your tension and for some minutes have access to the body of a naked woman. All these bars serves only for that purpose. If you are coming with lot many expectation. Like GFE/this & that. Then definitely. This is not the place to look out. There are other places. And you may have to more liberal with yr pockets.

Cheers

BlazingFlames
08-16-08, 14:00
Hey at least give directions to amrapali in thane and damages there so that other forum members like me can benifit. In return I can share some of my massage parlour girl numbers.Hello. Mr. Chengiz

Though I have made it a point NOT to report here. Due to vague & Harold Robins style of reporting by many mongers. BUT in the best interest of fellow mongers (of genuine ones and new venturers) I am forced to report here and do some correction every now and then.

Well. In yr previous report on Hotel Amrapali. You have said it is in Thane.

But, when another monger asks for the direction. You are reporting that Hotel Amrapali is in Kandivali. Why this confusion and wrong guidance. I warn you that if you have no idea better keep your mouth shut and Zip closed.

Don't put false reports here.

Dear Admin. I request to remove all the reports by Chengiz. We don't want reports like that. Now, to make it correct Hotel Amrapali is in Thane and all those lovely days and getting gorgeous ones had gone.

Chengiz
08-17-08, 10:21
Well blazing. You seem to be as hot headed as your name.

Apologies for the typo. Amrapali is in Kandivili. And where you may be in Mumbai.

The trip to Amrapali is worth it.

Hello. Mr. Chengiz

Though I have made it a point NOT to report here. Due to vague & Harold Robins style of reporting by many mongers. BUT in the best interest of fellow mongers (of genuine ones and new venturers) I am forced to report here and do some correction every now and then.

Well. In yr previous report on Hotel Amrapali. You have said it is in Thane.

But, when another monger asks for the direction. You are reporting that Hotel Amrapali is in Kandivali. Why this confusion and wrong guidance. I warn you that if you have no idea better keep your mouth shut and Zip closed.

Don't put false reports here.

Dear Admin. I request to remove all the reports by Chengiz. We don't want reports like that. Now, to make it correct Hotel Amrapali is in Thane and all those lovely days and getting gorgeous ones had gone.

BlazingFlames
09-17-08, 19:53
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Expert Linguist
09-18-08, 07:35
Not being sure from where all the anger in your posting came about, I have no comment to make on much of what you have said. However, let me assure you that I do visit all of those cities I write about, often asking questions of other members, besides stating or sharing what I know from my own experience.

All that you see are my postings on the forum but not the number of private messages exchanged with members with whom a lot of valuable information is exchanged. A "forum" incidentally is for a discussion by members on the subject the specific board covers ... what you sarcastically call "chat site".

If what I write is not what you find useful, please ignore them and go on to those postings that are useful. Meanwhile, I do appreciate your caution. Thanks.

If your going to complain what I had contributed. Just go back. Babe. Okay. And learn what a real reporting is that. Right. Now. Fasten your belt now. I caution.

BlazingFlames
09-19-08, 19:36
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

BlazingFlames
09-19-08, 20:00
Not being sure from where all the anger in your posting came about, I have no comment to make on much of what you have said. However, let me assure you that I do visit all of those cities I write about, often asking questions of other members, besides stating or sharing what I know from my own experience.

All that you see are my postings on the forum but not the number of private messages exchanged with members with whom a lot of valuable information is exchanged. A "forum" incidentally is for a discussion by members on the subject the specific board covers. What you sarcastically call "chat site".

If what I write is not what you find useful, please ignore them and go on to those postings that are useful. Meanwhile, I do appreciate your caution. Thanks. Hello. EL. Nice of you to reply with all coolness and on friendly grounds to my missiles (worth to call it that way? ). Have posted and have clarified my stand to Mira. Umm. Lets come to terms. Now its your turn to give a nice report. Let it be of any area. Mumbai/Pune/Chennai/coimbatore and delhi.

Almost every month I have to visit all these places. So. Let me try. Just hints here and there. Not to unravel the real fruits underneath. Keep it close to yr heart. Just a hint. Okay. Agreed. At this moment I am reporting from Saibaba colony, Coimbatore. Hope, you know that I am serious.

Expert Linguist
09-20-08, 00:53
Yes, I am serious too.

Reading your report addressing "Mira" (including single word "sentences") and then the one from you addressing my response to your anger filled post, I have added your name to my ignore list and will therefore not see any more of your postings. Have fun, meanwhile, and be safe traveling wherever.

Hope, you know that I am serious.

Mirza Ghaleeb
09-20-08, 09:06
Blazing Flames,

I think, you replied this to me?

I dont mind you calling me anything( mira).

I post fresh report, dont know where you got this 1.5 yrs old report.

Also, i dont know anything about Dahisar. People have expertise in thr own area and I appreciate that. I find only EL as a guy who has knowdlege of every area.

Dear Mira,

(mind calling you like this.)

Anyway. I am sorry. I never anticipated your wrath.

........ You can see one posting trying to excavating his experince some 1. 5 years back (thats how he has mentioned). I am pretty sure. How much Mumbai has changed during this 1. 5 years. The inactive Voodoo/evrgreen ........is pulling out his 1. 5 years back. Experience (? ). May be Mira, you can tolerate this. And very defilitely. EL will ask for the details. But not me. Mira. I am sorry.
........... Let me recall. There are lot of news about Dahisar Scene. But. Let me challenge can you spot any posting giving exact info on reaching Dahi or the things available there. Any? No, Mira. It's me. I should not say that. You must take trouble to go back to my previous postings. Thats okay. I understand. When you hide something. Then that becomes. Talk of the town. And don't do that. I just do plain talking, Mira. The way you give info. Anyway. Mr. EL. I am sorry.

Santa3
09-20-08, 13:02
BlazingFlames,
The reason for that is because it is like a mall. You just have to take a rick and you see the bars lined up on both sides of the roads. (not literally) That is provided, a person knows how to indentify these kinda bars. Everyone assumes that everyone knows that all these bars are after the Toll point towards Mira Road.

Dear Mira,
There are lot of news about Dahisar Scene. But. Let me challenge can you spot any posting giving exact info on reaching Dahi or the things available there. Any?

BlazingFlames
09-24-08, 21:21
Hi.

Now coming to Pondicherry. Dear boy. The floor show in Hotel Ma. S, (next to Bus stand) had pulled down its curtain quite long back (the inside story, the MD daughter an MBA from London is currently looking after the affairs. The moment she took charge. The hotel became annointed and turned holy. Shit). So, no floor show. Same thing at another hotel Bl. St. R. All got closed. And the swarm of guys encircling you, the monent you step out of the floor show. Had just vanished. They have all gone back to their traditional jobs. I mean serving beer in bars. But still action prevails. How. That calls for extra money and smartness.

BlazingFlames
09-24-08, 22:39
I am really surprised about the so many misconceptions and the wild aspirations of some of the mongers, may be new entrants to the scene of Mumbai or just beginners. But, still, I ask myself what drives these guys to arrive such conclusions and the unwarranted expections in MPs. Not to further precipitate the issue, let me come to the point.

By and large, the following three points looms over in many minds regarding massage parlours (MP) in Mumbai.

1. Possibility of FS in MPs. Many mongers carry this question in their head.

2. Throwing some 1000 ++ in a MP is sheer wastage of money.

3. Best MPs as earmarked by some mongers.

To clear the first question, even people with little info on the sex scene of Mumbai will just mock at you if you raise this question towards them. I will go the extent of saying (kindly excuse, me). That this is more of an attitude problem rather than mere expectation or longing. FS in MP. In a space availabiltiy of 7ft x 5ft. And that too on a small massage bed. Dear boys. You are trying for long shot from Long Range missiles which most of the time is sure failure. Well. Here comes the conviction. Now some of the MPs to name. The Shilpa (novelty cinema), Brightness (bandra), Gladness (juhu post offic), Kyamat (khar west), Nisha-indl. Estate bldg (Goregaon-E-adjacent to Axis bank), the one at Goregaon (W) near stn, the famous one near Church (Andheri east from marol naka), the one in ground floor-Thakur complex (Kandivli-w), or the one in Commercial complex opp. Mira road stn, the one at sector (vashi), the famous one at Mulund. (avoiding names as informed by Mr. EL). In all these places the size of a massage room is just nearer to 7ft x 5ft with carboard partition and Never Never it is a LOCKED cabin. Though many claim in Midday ads that they have cabin facility, but. Its not like that. All have the same pattern. Its just CURTAIN that gives you all privacy and nothing more than that (few exceptions are there. Spa. But they are regular massage parlours with no extras).

Now, tell me guys. With no privacy (just a name sake curtain) and in a place like that. Very often you hear the whispers from nearby bed (hahahhaah) and the gal attending to phone calls or just stepping out to bring some cream or water, do you think that a MP is a right place for FS? . Even if the gal is willing for that. But. I confirm NO Gal WILL entertain such activity in a MP. In all the above places and at other places too. This is the situation. In short. MP is one such place where you can have some rubbing (soft & hard) all over your body and to climax that. Some play with your TOY. Hahhahha. If you happen to get a pretty or somewhat seductive gal. Then yr stars are on your side. This what you can expect for the money you are giving, say. 600 rs/hr or 1000rs/hr and some extras for the gal for additional service (if you want the gal to wide open her thighs. Then it must be in a wide open hotel room. Provided you wide open your purse. (difficult part, though). Got that).

Reply to second question follows.

Slovenian
09-25-08, 02:41
Reading your various postings leads me to conclude that your user name is not an accident. Most of your reports flame other members, and are often condescending and pompous as the following quote suggests.

Taking a drive along Bombay's streets and listing MPs - or bars at Dahisar, for that matter - does not make a report helpful. Anyone can get to that by himself. What adds value is what goes on inside. Read what members like Santa and JustSumFun have done for this forum.

I am really surprised about the so many misconceptions and the wild aspirations of some of the mongers, may be new entrants to the scene of Mumbai or just beginners. Dear boys. You are trying for long shot from Long Range missiles which most of the time is sure failure. Well. Here comes the conviction.

Do It I
09-25-08, 16:12
Hello Blazing Flames,

You are a senior member here and I respect your opinion. I think what you are saying pertains to the MP's found in the areas you frequent. However I've lived all my life in Thane and over here(and further north, Dombivli etc) it's not so tough to get FS in MP's. Infact almost any MP worth it's money has FS on offer, and that too proactively. I mean they try to go out of their way to convince you to go for FS rather than simple massage or hj/bj. This is just an observation from this part of the world. I've been to other MP's in town etc, and I've found out too that it's tough to get FS on the menu. Regarding the space being too less, I totally agree.

I would also like to share my experiences here but usually don't get time as I dont have internet connection at home.

Do It I.

I confirm NO Gal WILL entertain such activity in a MP. In all the above places and at other places too. This is the situation. In short. MP is one such place where you can have some rubbing (soft & hard) all over your body and to climax that. Some play with your TOY. Hahhahha. If you happen to get a pretty or somewhat seductive gal. Then yr stars are on your side. This what you can expect for the money you are giving, say. 600 rs/hr or 1000rs/hr and some extras for the gal for additional service (if you want the gal to wide open her thighs. Then it must be in a wide open hotel room. Provided you wide open your purse. (difficult part, though). Got that).

Reply to second question follows.

Mystic Puzzle
09-25-08, 17:31
BlazingFlames,

Its been 8 years since I left India. And I was surprised to see your report updating on the same areas which were so famous when I used to study in a neighbouring town. Things have changed a hell lot, it seems. But anyway, sorry if my report was way too old and thanks for correcting it.

BlazingFlames
10-07-08, 17:12
Hello. Logic.

Why desperation to this extent. I can't fully agree with you regarding your freinds leaving you high & dry.

Well. Though that could be your experience, still, do you mean to say that there was no one to fish you out. Umm? Simply asking one thing. Whats your zodiac sign. I presume it could be 'cancer'. Crab. Outwardly crab looks hard, a tough shell to break. But, inside we all know that crab is so fleshy and soft. Unless one tries to unravel things beneath. Or have the patience to do so, will miss that reality. Just like crabs, many are often misunderstood and wrongly labelled. Okay.

Now, coming to your point. I think I can be of help to you. Not just in pointing out.you go there, you try her, you pay her this much, don't pay more than that. (some says, its hitting the roof. Mymy). So you won't get such guidelines from me. (though I could share some). But instead I want you to be on your own. Least bothered for a helping hand from others.

Instead, make out your own venture. This is jungle man. Here everyone vying for a kill. And the appetite never dies off. Got that. So that being the real case. Where to expect help & mercy. Got that? Now, start your hunt. If you just keep your eyes and ears open. You can see enough tips & clues from other mongers/seniors. Thats enough to start the game.

Whether this will yield results? . It is. Because thats how I started this game. Okay. Or else, if you want things in a platter, then. There is one magic spell here. Our admin knows that. Its PM facility. Enroll yrself.

Cheers

Hi guys / girls,

This is azar, young, clean & good looking male living here in middle east (Doha-Qatar) leading a boring & hectic life style in this desert. The social scene in here is very bad. Been trying since long to fullfill my wild desires, didn't suceed since 5 years, I'm really vexed. I'm kinda reserved, shy and socially not active.

Tried forum posts, registering to adult groups, social sites (Orkut, Hi5, Yahoo 360), all kinda messangers. Nothing helped out. Tried through my friends are all kinda selfish, they just used my premises, vehicle & money for their secured pleasures. Once when everything got over, they just ignored me.

Even last week, a guy I met promised for a hot chick to enjoy together, trusting his words I took a day off went to pick her up. We roamed for about 2 hours to find her location & finally managed somehow. I found that she had dyed her hair, having false teeth, and old too. The guy who took me said, don't worry atleast we got her. Out of no choice I agreed we settled up for money issues and once when everything was ok. She denied to come to room and just wanted to do inside the car. What the fuck is this? This is a conservative country and won't tolerate such actions in public. I shout at the guy angrily and left the place in bad mood. Why this happens just to me? . I couldn't control my feelings anymore.

Last time on my vacation in Chennai, I went to an MP in T. Nagar. I reached the reception and there were too many guys sitting in there, so I was shy and just asked for an hour service. It was utter waste & she wasn't allowing me to touch or any extra services.

Guys please I beg you, I feel shy to say this. I have plans to be in Chennai by December. Can any senior member help me out how to start with. Please there's a lot to write, but I don't want to bore you with my stuff. I have read MYSTIC PUZZLE and other members writing about their wild adventures. Can someone help me out, plz. Plz. Plz.

I have few queries in mind, if any members want to reply me to inbox, should I have to pay money for the site in order to get messages to my inbox. Is the payment gateway for this site is secured. Is this site a trustable one for using credit cards. Plz. Help me members. Plz. Don't disappoint me, I'm already sad. It would be fine if you can refer me your contacts which are genuine.

Beer Belly
10-08-08, 05:33
Hey dude, I have read many of your posts, and I guess all that you do is to flame others. You did pick your user name appropriately didn't you?

Just leave the guy Azar alone, will you?

Now, coming to your point. I think I can be of help to you.

Slovenian
10-08-08, 05:47
He gives advice without doing it himself. Just yack, yack, yack. And flame others without any respect for anyone. What a loser!!

There is one magic spell here. Our admin knows that. Its PM facility. Enroll yrself.

BlazingFlames
10-08-08, 11:12
He gives advice without doing it himself. Just yack, yack, yack. And flame others without any respect for anyone. What a loser!!Hello Slov. I am just following the rules of this jungle/human jungle. If one has to give advice only after doing it himself. Mymy. Then this world will come to a stop and would cease to exist. Sign boards are mere sign boards and don't question why the sign board is not moving in the direction it shows. Umm? All that matters is what direction you are showing, sir. Umm? I never felt for a PM facility. As once noted by Mr. Santa or some one, PM comes for a mere 19 dollars. For the info thrown by ISG. That money is nothing. I spend more than that in a month for so many indl. Mags (those are unncessary details here). Cheer up, sir.

No more reporting from my side.

BlazingFlames
10-08-08, 11:15
Hey dude, I have read many of your posts, and I guess all that you do is to flame others. You did pick your user name appropriately didn't you?

Just leave the guy Azar alone, will you? Hi. Thanks man for taking notice of me. And I admit & accept that I chose my nick name very appropriately. But, very definitely NOT to flame others but to flame darkness (absence of light is darkness) and keep it at bay.

Out of my 20 reports, you guess that many of the reports are just to flame others. Ic. At the moment I am in no mood to argue, sir. But, out of 20, one report was raised against Mr. EL and another about a new member who gave wrong direction of a DB in kandivli. Another one about a member who shared his experience (a long report) happened some two years back. If your a mumbaite, you can only laugh loudly seeing such reports. Either this guy should have come out from prison or from an alien planet. Who is totally blind to the current Mumbai scenario. In what way a two year old story will help others. Stop. Rest are just my experiences, my own hunt and precautions. I remember there is one report by me about reaching Dahisar Check naka. I believe, any foreigner or even one from other states, can reach that place without inquiring anyone (as if he makes his routine visit) just reading my report. My other reports too are in the same fashion. But following warnings/reports from other members about not to disclose the exact details/names, I stopped reporting here. Becoz, thats not my way of reporting and I am tired of shadowing Irving wallace/H. Robins detailing about the stats. Of a gal & the exercise (! ). What more to say. And reg. Azar. Let's wait for his reply. Let him decide.

BlazingFlames
10-08-08, 11:17
That is what I have done so I do not get to even see his vitriolic postings. Nice facility that Jackson has provided. Mr. EL. There is no need for you to ignore me. I won't give that trouble to you. There won't be any report, hereafter, sir.

We have not seen/discussed/mailed. I even don't know where you are and in which part of this planet earth. Still, I now feel sorry for my report against you. Ignorance, sir, pure ignorance.

Slovenian
10-08-08, 16:08
Thank goodness sign boards remain silent. And you have promised to do the same here ...

Sign boards are mere sign boards. No more reporting from my side.

Santa3
10-09-08, 12:43
Excuse me BF,
But i have never told you that at any time. This is highly rude / irresponsible of you. Please go back and check and then take the name of the person. Dont drag me into ur conversation.

As once noted by Mr. Santa or some one, PM comes for a mere 19 dollars. For the info thrown by ISG.
No more reporting from my side.

Black Python
10-09-08, 13:15
I know you are pointing at me regarding the 1-2 yr old experience. I wouldnt have posted that report IF it wasnt any worth to this day. JSF tried that female last week and has posted a report in the mumbai forum.

So whats your point? Are you trying to imply that it was useless?

What have you been smoking? Can I try some of it? Please

Hi. Thanks man for taking notice of me. And I admit & accept that I chose my nick name very appropriately. But, very definitely NOT to flame others but to flame darkness (absence of light is darkness) and keep it at bay.

Out of my 20 reports, you guess that many of the reports are just to flame others. Ic. At the moment I am in no mood to argue, sir. But, out of 20, one report was raised against Mr. EL and another about a new member who gave wrong direction of a DB in kandivli. Another one about a member who shared his experience (a long report) happened some two years back. If your a mumbaite, you can only laugh loudly seeing such reports. Either this guy should have come out from prison or from an alien planet. Who is totally blind to the current Mumbai scenario. In what way a two year old story will help others. Stop. Rest are just my experiences, my own hunt and precautions. I remember there is one report by me about reaching Dahisar Check naka. I believe, any foreigner or even one from other states, can reach that place without inquiring anyone (as if he makes his routine visit) just reading my report. My other reports too are in the same fashion. But following warnings/reports from other members about not to disclose the exact details/names, I stopped reporting here. Becoz, thats not my way of reporting and I am tired of shadowing Irving wallace/H. Robins detailing about the stats. Of a gal & the exercise (! ). What more to say. And reg. Azar. Let's wait for his reply. Let him decide.

BlazingFlames
10-09-08, 14:05
This has reference to my response to Slov. Wherein I replied like this. "I never felt for a PM facility. As once noted by Mr. Santa or some one, PM comes for a mere 19 dollars. For the info thrown by ISG, this amount is nothing".

Here comes my amended reply. Kindly read the same as "I never felt for a PM facility. As once noted by someone here, PM comes for a mere 19 dollars". (I don't think there would be any objection reg. The amount).

Thats it.

Expert Linguist
10-11-08, 02:32
it is wonderful to have all the argumentative postings moved to an exclusive thread, the first for any country. yes, blazingflames has made it possible and therefore deserves the mention here.

in a country with freedom of speech, anything one says should be acceptable as long as it does not denigrate the other person nor does it violate the rules of your forum.

Uni Den
10-11-08, 07:06
Wow. A special thread for arguments and chit chat?

Do correct me if I have got it wrong.

Santa3
10-11-08, 13:10
El, Slo, BlPython,
All you guys owe me for this ... LOL ..
I decided enough was enough and decided to bring Jackson into this.
Good that he acted promptly.

Expert Linguist
10-11-08, 13:18
Your carton will be duly delivered in person!! Cheers ... EL

Beer Belly
10-11-08, 14:40
And to Mr. Jackson too. We need less of these flaming losers. Santa you did good. Come by to Des Moines and I will give you anything you ask for. Except for Ameetha if she is around (see my Kerala report). You can have all my Carlsberg Special Brew instead. LOL.

El, Slo, BlPython,
I decided enough was enough and decided to bring Jackson into this.
Good that he acted promptly.

Stud74
10-11-08, 15:07
Slov, El, Santa,

The flame was not really blazing, it was just burning.

May be the weather was too hot & everyone felt the heat.

There was a whole tankfull of water thrown on a small flame.

HA HA HA.

Take care guys. keep up the spirit.

Uni Den
10-11-08, 22:17
Ok, so where has Mr Blaze disappeared to?

Expert Linguist
10-12-08, 06:15
Hey Stud,

Santa and Jackson did real good, in dedicating the thread to him, and not just deleting his postings by banning him. That gives everyone a proper platform to take this forward or otherwise. That is the right spirit.
Keep up the spirit.

Krazy4
10-14-08, 18:41
Dear All,

Where I can get Good Msg (with ex service) in Chennai kindly help me. I don't have any one here and iam very new.

Thanks all

Aurangzeb
10-14-08, 23:08
Man this thread is hysterical!

Uni Den
10-15-08, 05:09
Dear All,

Where I can get Good Msg (with ex service) in Chennai kindly help me. I don't have any one here and iam very new.

Thanks allYou can try posting it in the Chennai thread. This thread is restricted to queries and comments from our beloved blazing monger.

Gossy
10-15-08, 13:57
I kind of enjoyed his hysterical style :D pity, pity he's been driven away :)

Beer Belly
11-10-08, 02:34
Hiya Gos,

When reading the India Board we see that Blazing Flames is alive and well. Read the Madras and Coimbatore threads and the member whose name means pretty much the same thing.

I kind of enjoyed his hysterical style :D pity, pity he's been driven away :)

On The Wings
11-10-08, 18:55
Being to a newbie to ISG, I am surprised to see what this Blazing forum is all about and it seems to be inactive for quite a long time. Anyway, whom do you refer in Madras forum and what for? I don't get that.

Hiya Gos,

When reading the India Board we see that Blazing Flames is alive and well. Read the Madras and Coimbatore threads and the member whose name means pretty much the same thing.

Beer Belly
11-11-08, 05:07
Which member on the Madras forum has a username that in meaning comes close to Blazing flames? Read his various postings and you will get the general idea. Have fun, be safe.

Anyway, whom do you refer in Madras forum and what for? I don't get that.

Gossy
11-11-08, 05:50
LMAO... thanks for pointing it out. Had missed it. Yup, it's him, albeit a sober version.

Hiya Gos,

Santa3
11-11-08, 12:36
Just give us sometime and soon we'll know if they are the same person. Patience folks. Quite a few of us are working behind the scenes here.

Expert Linguist
11-11-08, 13:03
Beer Belly, Jackson has confirmed that he will help to keep track, but the IP addresses of the two usernames are different. The attitudes seem similar and as Gos has said, this one is a bit more sober. Cheers.

BlazingFlames
01-08-09, 20:56
El makes me remember of my School days examination, esp. When we sit for the Sociology paper. While enough tension & anxiety would loom over till Maths & Science papers, one can notice complete relaxation & studenst at-ease during History, Geo exams. Becoz. You have to just mention some historic names sporadically and ADD up the pages. Thats it. More pages=more marks. Hehe.

One thing. EL knows to draft reports. Has the knack to elaborate even a single/simple point into 20/30 lines. Nice. Admitted. But, here in ISG, we are looking for Action Report, dear. Where is the action, my boy. Umm?

1. Taj M. Bar in W. Island. Do anyone has idea of the daily rent in this * hotel? And the charges for SPA?

While, there is a lot of discussion on the money to be spent on MPs in Mumbai/Pune. (actually some hundreds), I wonder what Mr. EL is suggesting for all of us. Again, where to look out for the prey? No clear direction.

2. Houseboats: EL suggests to roam the entire MG Road, Chittor Rd, Jose Junction, North Junction and the Travels located in these places. And keeping your izes & ears open. Look out for the discreete noises. Vow, what a hint, yaar. Frankly speaking, I had to laugh loudly when I read those lines. Discreete noises. Let me buy that. While action in a boat is sure to be different. The price tag is 8k. So. So what? No more comments.

3. Hotel near Cochin Airport. This one place sounds convincing and reachable. Finally, one happening hint. Thanks.

4. Kumarakom: Nothing guaranteed. Infact, don't look for such things here. Its more of a place offering massage therapy. So, out.

5. Trivandrum: Nothing guaranteed.

6. Kovalam: Again Nothing. Count your stars and go into deep meditation & pull all magics to sleep with the mistress of the person whom you met in lounge / bar / restaurant etc. , I only count my IRS not stars. Others, follow ELs way.

7. Truck Stopping: the worst part of the report is this. Really, I felt sorry and disturbed after reading this report on Truck stops. Be aware, that more HIV prevalant cases are identified at two major places in India. One is Namakkal in Tamilnadu and other is coastal areas of Andhra esp. Rajamumdry. Do you know, why? Largest Truck Service is originating from these places only. In the case of Namakkal, for the entire nation. RIG service (well boring) is catered from this area only and they criss-cross the entire nation for this work. As for Rajamundry. They transport commodities all over. Now, you can understand the reason behind the more prevalant cases in these areas.

As per the report, it seems to be thrilling. But, but, I leave it to you to decide.

Well. EL. As I had asked you earlier, I am making my request once again. Just throw one full action oriented report. Will you?

Slovenian
01-09-09, 06:28
No wonder this loser did not go beyond his school years. Just rehashing his "add up the pages" in his seven point crap would have to remind him why his teachers always shook their heads in disbelief.
You have to just mention some historic names sporadically and ADD up the pages. Thats it. More pages=more marks. Hehe.

Flared
01-09-09, 09:48
well. el. as i had asked you earlier, i am making my request once again. just throw one full action oriented report. will you?well put forth blazing, i was not in touch with the forum for a while but after i went through the various postings which obviously had postings by 'the' one and only 'informative' member of the forum el! i, including many other members of the chennai forum had a really big question regarding this big brother! lols. i could find not one single action oriented report from this particular individual! and to make matters more funny, i find him beautifully tailoring his reports with excerpts and links to postings that date even a year back! for that i must appreciate him, for being such a wonderful database digger! but, if i am not mistaken, i had him tell me in the cbe forum that a report of mine was not specific enough! wtf! lols. take a look at what rubbish you put forth man! lols! all you do is give nullified advices that actually only is a pile of words that point to no where and taking cues from previous reports, simply duplicates them, in a neat and presentable manner hence forth giving the mirage that it is his own information! really blazing, though i am still busy i just peeped into the forum to see your report and i just couldn't sit back without appreciating your views! and oh yeah. we do have a lot of 'jing chacks' (tamil speakin guys would surely you understand this), guys who just can't give you a straight reply. just chide back with rubbish remarks. ask them to take a walk and just ignore vacant skulls like them. all they can do is give a 'mock' remark back which they believe is quite 'strong'! lols. in fact i seriously think that certain jerks (desi and videsi) just need to be turned a blind eye and a deaf ear upon! lols. f'them all blazin. carry on!

BlazingFlames
01-09-09, 19:19
No wonder this loser did not go beyond his school years. Just rehashing his "add up the pages" in his seven point crap would have to remind him why his teachers always shook their heads in disbelief.Hi. Slov. Thanks for replying. But, as your name sounds like. You are not slov.

Slow man. But rather fast, I must say. Fast in replying. But, the problem is you are always confused as usual, my boy. The topic is on the Kerala report by EL and NOT my school days teachers. C. You need not worry about those noble souls. Okay. Right. Is that clear? We are talking on Kerala report. Clear.

Yes. Its clear.

Always try to address to the core. To the core issue. Not like those Light Rays that bend and take different course of direction the moment they come across the most powerful Black Holes. Okay. Seems strange na. LRays bending. Umm.

Slovenian
01-10-09, 03:01
If you go into the Coimbatore threads, and read reports number #31 to #34, you will see that I was the one who thanked you for your effort and made the observation about your statement. You had in fact said so yourself that you did not have "proper specific details". Subsequent to that, you wrote in #34 (see attached) that EL has made a good point about what members write. Try and be consistent when you needlessly flame someone. Here are the postings:

Just want to thank you for making such an earnest effort to share information and trying to help. However, if you read the excerpts of your report about Mettupalayam of this afternoon, you will see for yourself how much of real use anyone could make of it, if going there and exploring on their own is the only way anyhow.
I have been regularly travelling to cbe a few years back and used to stay mostly at CAG Pride but though that place is not GF, i heard through some wealthy businessmen friends of mine that Mettupalayam is the haven of fun. They were like telling me that you could get girls from all kinds of ages from various parts of india and in various rates with looks ranging from 2-9 !!! Since i came across the Coimbatore forum being active again, i thought it would be nice if i could give my share of info.

But i am very sorry as i do not know about any proper specific details. Probably the best thing to do would be to check urself in into any proper lodge and do the usual enquiries. But pls make sure you dont get ripped off,...cos ppl know that guys comin to mettupalayam or ooty would do anything for a girl and they shudnt take advantage of ur situation. Moreover i heard (years back again) that there is some hotel/lodge kind of building , which appears quite small from the outside enroute to mettupalayam (almost kind of opposite to Black Thunder) where u have some serious action going on!

Well hope this helps you in a little way atleast.Sorry again i couldnt give any latest info. Cheers!
Point well put down EL , in fact , put aside the newbies or others , there are some senior members itself around here and in other south indian forum who've been only posting advices and opinions for quite a long time (Dont know if they do give info over pm, cos thats not what either you or me or anyone can talk about) in the forums. And yes i do agree no one complaints or had complained..but one cannot sit back and not comment on a statement made onto someone who sincerely tried to give a hint of info what he had. Wonder what this bossing around is all about anyway!! Have fun and be safe :)
But, if I am not mistaken, I had him tell me in the cbe forum that a report of mine was not specific enough! WTF!

Expert Linguist
01-10-09, 04:37
Slo, looks like you are back in India. If you had not attached the postings, I would not have known what the member had written, having added them both to my ignore list. Please ignore those flames. These postings are in this thread for that reason, no one will give them any serious consideration. Welcome back and have a great year.
Try and be consistent when you needlessly flame someone.

Flared
01-10-09, 06:48
Slo, looks like you are back in India. If you had not attached the postings, I would not have known what the member had written, having added them both to my ignore list. Please ignore those flames. These postings are in this thread for that reason, no one will give them any serious consideration. Welcome back and have a great year.Lols! Its nice to know that this forum has jesters! Who would pounce back with excerpts and copies of old postings and do nothin more than that! Or place you in 'their' ignore list! No names apart from EL given out. So, message recieved on the other end! Lols. Thats enuff for me! Next time, all you bozos there, try giving out first had action reports / infos and not just tag along postings of other members with your rubbish advices and statistics! Thats not what anyone comes in here for! OR We could meet up in person! In Chennai, which would help us 'resolve' this! So much for being in this forum. Losers! And yeah blazin flame! If they can't beat ya. They ban ya! Lols. So ask them to take a hike.

Santa3
01-10-09, 13:39
Where is the action, my boy. Umm?
As per the report, it seems to be thrilling. But, but, I leave it to you to decide.
Well. EL. As I had asked you earlier, I am making my request once again. Just throw one full action oriented report. Will you?

Blazing Flames / Flared,
EL has stated very clearly that mongering in Kerala without the help of a local is next to impossible. All their adventures were successful because their driver spoke the lingo.

Now everyone knows that the moment you want english speaking girls, the price goes up. Now if that happens to be his preference then dont you think that we need to respect that ?

What he advices on the other forum is based on his experiences. He never says dont pay only X amount. Yes he does take a lot of effort to make his reports informative / decorative. Is that a crime ? He gives credit where it is due.

The basic existence of this forum is to provide information on mongering activities and not a vivid description of one's sexual encounters. A field report should mention area, type of female, costing, duration (pops), attitude of female and personal rating (not necessary as it varies from person to person)

Mr. EL does cover most of these in his field reports. If by action you mean what EL did with the females that he was with, that prerogative is his; whether to let us into a very personal space. A field report is supposed to be informative and not thrilling, which in this case most of us feel that it is informative. For thrills we have porn just incase we cant get laid.

As for the truckers stop. I guess you folks either haven't read the report or failed to understand. The females there are better than the redlight areas. They made sure that the client had a bath 1st and then only proceeded to action and made sure that protection was always used. So i guess the HIV factor will be very minimal.

Trivandrum, he just stated what happened and from that what we can deduce that its not easy to score there. But then we need to keep in mind that they were staying in the higher end hotels so the lower end options as of now are not ruled out. The same with another place.

Flared
I personally do not post my experiences in the open forum as i do not want to period. Does that mean that i shouldn't advise / comment when folks have doubts or need help ? Does that make the advises / contacts which i have given to folks out there less genuine ?

I make an earstwhile appeal to members of all Indian Forums to pass their opinions on these issues. Lets hear what the other members have to say.

Uni Den
01-10-09, 17:23
This thread rocks. That's what I want to say.

BlazingFlames
01-10-09, 21:23
All they can do is give. Turned a blind eye and a deaf ear upon! Lols. F'them all blazin. Carry on!

Thanks for your acknowledgement and appreciation, Flared.

But, I do have objection with your finishing lines. I feel that you have just outstepped the yellow line which is not at all essential, Flared, not at all. I understand but lets play it cool. Needless to mention, the basic existence of this website is information on mongering activity only. Report/ Counter report/argument. All to be centered on this activity only. But not on the person. Thats okay. Fine.

BlazingFlames
01-10-09, 21:30
Thanks for replying, Santa.

Slov has termed my reply to EL's report as Crap and EL has summarily turned it down, saying, its Futile Exercise. So, I don't think it would be necessary for other members to opine on this matter. And I am not interested to start another 'row'. Leave it. It would take it own course of action.

Cheers

Bose Dear
01-11-09, 07:08
It seems like so called ''senior mongers'' (most of them) like to prove their point and dominate here: D [I did not mean to all ]

But I think there are lot more mongers outside ISG, who have mongered for years with out discussing with fellow mongers!

I have read most of the posts in Indian forum, 80% of posts are just waste. Discussing about a brothel or a WG is good, but flaring at each other never helps. I have registered at ISG recently, I registered here to read the threads and understand the situation and be cautious.

I don't want any of the fellow mongers to give references/numbers of WG, I like to do it on my own way

I did not mean any harm to the fellow Sr Mongers here

Just take it easy, I am a newbie though!

Shippie
01-18-09, 03:03
I am from From gods own country and a serious one in mongering.

I do feel in my bones that EL is a bog fraud.

My business takes me up and down Kerala and never in my life have I encountered scenes as easy the way he describes.

Or may be I am not lucky. But again, I am as my past shows.

EL oru Puliyaaanallo.

BlazingFlames
01-18-09, 20:38
My business takes me up and down Kerala and never in my life have I encountered scenes as easy the way he describes.

EL oru Puliyaaanallo.Umm. Well Mr. Shippie, thats your line of opinion. I had toured kerala during 90s and the experience was the same. Its NOT a easy thing the way EL goes on telling. But, here he is the self appointed moderator for Indian Forum and whatever he says/writes/tips/pm. Must be given a red carpet welcome. And there are people to crown for his kerala report. Vidu. Let it be.

Expert Linguist
01-19-09, 01:00
Not sure how to make that happen, since you do not have PM, but when I am in Kerala mid February we should get together and compare notes. My report did not say Kerala was easy, but on the contrary that it was almost impossible if one does not know the language and the people in the business, of which I had none. Our driver helped tremendously. However, once you do get the women, the experience with them is better in Kerala than in most places I have visited, which was the main point. Would you agree?

More importantly, after you get your first successful contact, then he helps you to get to his buddies in other places.
I am from From gods own country and a serious one in mongering. My business takes me up and down Kerala and never in my life have I encountered scenes as easy the way he describes.

BlazingFlames
02-02-09, 19:01
Recently, took time to see the postings of the last few months in Mumbai forum which was totally disappointing. Without any direction.

Based on the above postings, I conclude the following:

-as if the entire activity in Mumbai is centered on MPs

-and the only actvity available is in Nawalkar lane.

What a poor show and a pathetic scene to read. I am surprised to note the repetitive postings on Nawalkar and I am curious, Is there any under current in promoting this place, whatever, be the goodies it can offer from its stores?

Needless to mention, during the primo days. Nawalkar & nearby areas are the palces for the rank & file of the society and whoever longs for the lush & green will definitely keep away from these places. Thats the type of quality & cleanliness available in these places. Umm. Well. The nearby best stopping could be Masuam Guest House/Evergreen. Sasoon deck. Colaba. Mymy. First the bath and the service that followed. Gone gone days.

One thing to say. Why many guys are blind to Space garden/J49/Avathalon Bar-bawa. Is that budget my dear boys?

Blame it on recession. Still. You need taste to visit these places.

Do you have taste. Thats the question, now.

BlazingFlames
02-08-09, 15:36
Thats one kind of Fine reporting, Satya B.

When most of the postings in Mumbai thread are at discussion level-enquiries on direction/how many pops/charges/is it more/is it exorbitant/how to bring it at rock bottom level (? ). Your recent reports on MPs (Andh/Bori) brings in fresh breath and fragrance. Great. And the way you had narrated the scene/though a couple of sentences/ is enough to ignite the reader.

One thing I would like to point out here. There is no harm in mentioning the name of the MP/DBs/Hotel and the Direction/Landmark to access such places.

Admin had made it very clearly- not to be novice in assuming that LE is ignorant of all these places and mentioning the name & direction in ISG would draw the attention of LE. They know everyhting. But, mentioning the name of any particular gal/owner could bring in trouble for the gal/owner. Becoz, the moment you mention one particular gal. There would be a beeline of us asking for that gal arising doubt/confusion/how come. All that. Example, just go back and find out what happened at Atria Mall MP/gal-sonal. She just vanished. What kind of trouble she landed in. No one knows. So, just avoid.

Rest, your reporting is just great. Look forward for more. More rubbings. Haha

BlazingFlames
03-30-09, 19:01
Its time for Blazing to step in and set right things in Order and maintain some decorum of this site and Mumbai thread. Why do I say like this? There is a point. Sorry, many points.

1. Some of the mongers here, had steadfastly tried to change the Mumbai thread into Navalkar thread. Is that all you wish you simple budgeted guys?

For just peanuts of 1200/1500. Expecting golden thighs and sweet/warm/wet pussies. Is that all you want at this price and running around. Ist Building/ 2nd Building/No no. Second Floor. Mymy. I tell you all guys/Fantasy explorer, Future man and few others. I don't remember the names. But mention a few. Why all this dredging activity? A herculain task in dredging mud and dirt to find a blossom. That too in a place like Navalkar. Is that you running this joint or some one else. As you say so. Raj/dinar/maharaj and maharani? Umm? Poor chaps. Poor chaps. Have any idea who used to visit these kind of places during the primo days? Just ask the Taxiwalla, he will tell stories that will scar you enough. To add to that, there are lot many directions/stupid explantions/guidelines for this stinking gold mine. Huh. Huh.

2. Now here comes one M. Cop. As we all know. All over. Cops are stinking guys, with no morality and decency. For them, whatever that comes free. Cheap then. Thats the paradise. It must be cheap /or free.

What would come free of cost? No comments. We all know. So, do not panic seeing his report. Its a different world. Its not for us. So, atleast, remember, the service extended to m. Cop will also be extended who ever steps in. And what kind of servcie/what would be quality of the person/gal involved/ can't digest na. So, atleast stay awat from these kind of areas.

3. There's lot out there. Play it safe. Play it cool. Play it with all decency.

Black Python
03-31-09, 21:09
Well so you feel places like nawalkar lane, congress house and nearby lanes are low society, el-cheapo dens. I quite agree with your notion. But theres one place which has been mentioned on this forum several times, the first floor joint in nawalkar lane. This place is the exception when you generalise places like nawalkar lane and nearby places. Well thats according to my experience.

Obviously you can't compare the nawalkar lane joint to places like avalon, j49, club escape, space garden etc where the quality you can get is totally different. I think j49 is undergoing renovation. Space Garden. Well, wasnt it closed down quite a while back?

Now that you have mentioned these places, I can figure out the quality you are talkin about. So can you please mention more of such places where we can get some quality? !

And I would love to know the lodges you use to lay these females.

Cheers

MumbaiCop
04-11-09, 06:14
Although my ID is mumbaicop, please do not think I am a cop. I am a usual monger like you all. If Id name means what you are than I wonder since how long is "BlazingFlames" burning and when he will be reduced to ashes when fuel is over!

Its time for Blazing to step in and set right things in Order and maintain some decorum of this site and Mumbai thread. Why do I say like this? There is a point. Sorry, many points.

1. --------------of places during the primo days? Just ask the Taxiwalla, he will tell stories that will scar you enough. To add to that, there are lot many directions/stupid -----mine. Huh. Huh.

2. Now here comes one M. Cop. As we all know. All over. Cops are stinking guys, with no morality and decency. For them, whatever that comes free. Cheap then. Thats the paradise. It must be cheap /or free.

What would come free of cost? No comments. We all know. So, do not panic seeing his report. Its a different world. Its not for us. So, atleast, remember, the service extended to m. Cop will also be extended who ever steps in. And what kind of servcie/what would be quality of the person/gal involved/ can't digest na. So, atleast stay awat from these kind of areas.

3. There's lot out there. Play it safe. Play it cool. Play it with all decency.

BlazingFlames
08-24-09, 23:15
For some time, I was looming over the idea of putting some nice / new report that could be of interest and value to our fellow mongers. But, could not strike one as we can see that there are enough directions / sharing of contacts of all possible potential zones in the forum.(but, how many scores well is a matter of question which has to be discussed seperately).

Umm. But surprisingly there came the report of one MONEY123 and another MACH (sorry, if I am worng with this name) throwing a very much arousing report on the Shilpata Road. Kalyan area making tall claims such as 10/10 scale on the quality of gals and the conducive environment in the offing.

Really tempting you see. A 10/10 scale. Teriffic. With all kind of fabulous and generous jargons like class / stunning /cute but still at a throw away price. Babre. For a person like me who had spent enough time and money on Dahi check naka / Space garden and few others. This report of Money123 was a big surprise and could not resisit myself to hop & pop. So, decided immediately and went in for the kill.

It was one fine evening on July 25th. I arrived Kalyan station and here goes my. My. My posting (with all disppointment).

First it was shocking to witness the condition of Kalyan bus stand which I ignored and proceeded further.

Direction:

Auto guys knows the place. No hassles. Just told him. Shilpata road bars. It was some 6/7 mins ride. Paid him 35/-. Next day paid 40/-. So, depends. It was one straight road taking you to MIDC Dombivli and still further. After some 5 mins tarvel. Just look out for the OverHead Direction Boards. You can see the direction for Midc-dombivli (showing Right side). This is one major landmark for new entrants.(but we are not taking RH side which please note). We are proceeding ahead. Immediately after this point. You can see on your lefthand side. One by one. The DBs. Here it comes.

Kaveri / krupa (GF-normal bar & upstairs you go) / chandni / Gaja / Taal. Well. Let us go inside.

Bar Ratings (with respect to that place only)

Chandi - 1

Gaja - 2

Taal / Krupa. 5

Kaveri. No comment (it was stinking the monent I stepped inside)

Charges on Drinks:

Beer. 150/-

Liquour Regular (180 ml). 220/- (have to go for bottle 1/4 or 1/2 only. No 60ml). Its cheap na.

Ambience & Quality:

Chandni and Gaja bars are more spacious and serves the purpose of ralaxing and drinking. Whereas Taal and other bars are comparitively small in size. There is no orchestra or music band in any of these bars. It 's the Loud noise sorry music rivetting the place again and again making it live with little fun and laughter here and there. There are good number of gals in all these bars. While Quantity is on the higher side, Quality is far far way behind the scale. No Q & Q. Only quantity is here. But, the gals are there all over the bar. You find them everywhere. Near all tables. They are in clusters. Most of the visitors are locals and so are the gals. Looks like they are all from nearby areas of kalyan. You don't come across anyone that you may find in Dahisar bars. Its almost a Local Den with local visitors and local service providers.

But, very definitely there is some striking difference in all these bars which is worth to mention here. Yes. Surprisingly, all these gals seems to be very friendly / jovial and talkative. They sit by your side, laugh joyfully, with some allowance & admittance for little fun & moves here & there, dance near your table, fast, slow and few very madly. All for some Beer and few tens. Really the scene is much alive. Must accept. This never happens and could not be experienced in Dahi areas.(you find only mute spectators. With the singers busy with some song and the gals vying for Tens and moving here & there for the collection). Sure it is, these Kalyan area Bars have been very nicely categorized and caters to the downscale segment.

I am not sure with this. But my 2 days experinece was like that. Even the waiters don't push you for anyhting. Let it be drinks or gal (only at the pathetic Bar Taal. The waiter asked if I would be interested to take the gal upstairs).

Fellow member Money123 must be a very generous person or had no experience with Space garden /bon bon/evergreen etc., becoz the ratings given by him on the gals as 10/10 and that too in Bar Taal. Sorry my boy. Is TOTALLY NOT ACCEPTABLE and I will go to the extent of saying that its a kind of hallucination & blindfolded statement (sorry, once again). The real Ratings is below average and falls below 5/10. Same time I must mention. It was around 12 o'clock at Chandni and the gals were leaving one by one. Near my table two guys were deep in conversation with a gal. The gal asked for the timing, said bye bye and started moving. Suddenly one guy rushed behind her, hugged her tightly and kissed her. The gal giggled and slipped away gently. No protest. And all the nearby waiters were just enjoying the scene. And as we all know, in the present situation, this could not be seen in any of the known bars and ofcourse during the gone gone days had seen such things in pooja bar (near the now famous N. Lane) and even at Evergreen (central). It still exists here. Thats the point. But hold it. The Rating is below 5/10. Like that. Want to venture. Then. Try.

For 1000 rs. You can pull in some magics. Yes. 1000 will do. I will wind up, now.

Caution 1:

Never take the gal upstairs. Its NOT a room. Just a make shift arrangement. Dirty. Unkept rooms. So, never. If you wanna fun, there are enough hotels outside. Do not worry. Enough guidance is offered by the Gal / waiters.

Caution 2:

Officially the bar closes by 11pm. The outisde lights are put off by 11pm but the business is brisk and usual inside. It goes till 12.30 and 1am also. The gals start vanishing by 12/12.30. So, if you are an outisder, better leave the place by 11pm. After 10, you find very less number of vehicles plying on this road and by 11. You have to wait for sometime to get an auto. The entire road wears a deserted look by that time and its dark with only few lights blinking & flashing. Better, pack up. Getting food outiside after 11 is another problem (whereas you witness a totally different scene at Dahi checknaka at that time. Its so lovely to watch auto guys moving swiftly one after another and the variety of foods to your choice).

Caution 3:

Those who frequent Dahisar bars quite often, can try this place for a change. Others, refrain from visiting these bars. Never step into Taal / kaveri.

After seeing the report of MONEY123. I wonder what went wrong with this place. It was the first I visited but came out with all disappointment.

Poor and pathetic.

Caution 4 with Thanks:

I must thank fellow monger Money123 for bringing this place into the limelight. Infact, I had no idea of such things in kalyan. Its one more addition in our list. Whovever is interested. Can try. It was July blessed with rain & drizzling round the clock and I really enjoyed the journey from Thane to Kalyan. Those marshy lands. Flowing river and the chill breeze. Only Shilpata road failed to address. Still, its the chase. That matters

Anurag
09-27-10, 13:17
I am new to Mumbai and staying at Lokhandwala, Andheri. I wanted to check where I can find some interesting ladies in this part of town in Mumbai.

Any specific locations and areas would be welcome.

Aman101
01-21-12, 11:17
Does these friendship clubs really work?

Akdaks
03-04-12, 14:02
Friendship clubs are just a waste of money. They ask you to transfer the money to some account, make you wait for a month or so, ask you to deposit some more saying they will provide some genuine contacts. Then they switch off their phones and don't respond to emails. This is just a trap. Don't fall for such gimmicks. There was some magazine called Bombayite which I remember used to give BM contacts in Mumbai. Not sure if it still exists. Can give it a shot.

MailMunjal
03-04-12, 20:02
Does anyone have any contact in Surat, Gujarat.

Please PM me.

Binmbb
10-06-13, 13:31
Absolutely not, they just take your money and run away.

Does these friendship clubs really work?

My Love
05-29-14, 23:30
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Panvel1
11-22-18, 14:28
Friendship clubs are just a waste of money. They ask you to transfer the money to some account, make you wait for a month or so, ask you to deposit some more saying they will provide some genuine contacts. Then they switch off their phones and don't respond to emails. This is just a trap. Don't fall for such gimmicks. There was some magazine called Bombayite which I remember used to give BM contacts in Mumbai. Not sure if it still exists. Can give it a shot.Friendship clubs are cheats. Operate mainly from Bengal. Keep asking for more and more money under some pretext. Be aware. Never respond with money.

Shining Star
10-31-21, 20:04
Does these friendship clubs really work?Don't fall for friendship clubs, most are fake and they will demand advance money and run away.