PDA

View Full Version : El Tijuanense's perspective on Tijuana violence

Admin
01-01-08, 01:00

El Tijuanense
11-03-08, 22:35
Hi Everyone,

My buddy and I have enjoyed going to TJ once a month or so (we live in Los Angeles).

We have enjoyed meeting Street Girls, Girls at Adelitas, Hong Kong, and Las Chevales.

Are there bars or clubs in TJ where a gringo (who speaks decent but not perfect Spanish) can meet a non-working girl?

Are there bars where Latinas are going to meet Americans?

My friend and I are planning to go again to TJ this weekend, and I thought that we could try a different scene.

Thanks for your input and thoughts.

I appreciate all of the experiences shared on the forum.

SPNope, non working girls and Tijuana don't want to be seen with gringos. Mexicana with a gringo in Tijuana is more likely to be confused FOR A BIG PUTA. (*****)

El Tijuanense
11-03-08, 22:38
TIJUANA – Brutal drug-related violence continued in this city, with five more killings reported Sunday, raising the weekend toll to 10.

The state Attorney General's office said Sunday that three bodies were found Saturday night around 10 p.m. wrapped in blankets.

Two of the victims, a man and a woman who appeared to be 35 to 40 years old, were found on Cantera Street in the beach community of Playas de Tijuana. They had been decapitated and their heads were found in plastic bags. A message believed to be from a cartel was found beside them. The state agency did not reveal its contents.

The third wrapped body, a male, was found on Cerrada Durango Street in colonia Chamizal, southeast of the city.

The state agency also reported that a man was shot to death Saturday night by gunmen traveling in a Jeep Liberty on Via Lactea Street in colonia Sanchez Taboada, in the east side. He was identified as Guillermo Ruiz Ponce.

Sunday, neighbors who live near the free road to Tecate reported at 6:20 a.m. discovering a nude, handcuffed body of a man in his thirties, the state agency said.

On Saturday, the agency had reported that five people had been killed.

Sunday, the state agency identified one of them as Griselda Machado Cervantes, 39, an attendant at a gasoline station in colonia Villa del Prado, also on the east side.

According to the agency, after she pumped gasoline for a black sedan one of its passengers shot her to death.

Authorities blame the relentless violence on groups of drug traffickers fighting among themselves for control the region.

Efjayel
11-06-08, 20:38
TIJUANA – Brutal drug-related violence continued in this city, with five more killings reported Sunday, raising the weekend toll to 10.

The state Attorney General's office said Sunday that three bodies were found Saturday night around 10 p.m. wrapped in blankets.

Two of the victims, a man and a woman who appeared to be 35 to 40 years old, were found on Cantera Street in the beach community of Playas de Tijuana. They had been decapitated and their heads were found in plastic bags. A message believed to be from a cartel was found beside them. The state agency did not reveal its contents.

The third wrapped body, a male, was found on Cerrada Durango Street in colonia Chamizal, southeast of the city.

The state agency also reported that a man was shot to death Saturday night by gunmen traveling in a Jeep Liberty on Via Lactea Street in colonia Sanchez Taboada, in the east side. He was identified as Guillermo Ruiz Ponce.

Sunday, neighbors who live near the free road to Tecate reported at 6:20 a.m. discovering a nude, handcuffed body of a man in his thirties, the state agency said.

On Saturday, the agency had reported that five people had been killed.

Sunday, the state agency identified one of them as Griselda Machado Cervantes, 39, an attendant at a gasoline station in colonia Villa del Prado, also on the east side.

According to the agency, after she pumped gasoline for a black sedan one of its passengers shot her to death.

Authorities blame the relentless violence on groups of drug traffickers fighting among themselves for control the region.

That's horrible. It sounds like they're murdering innocent people who are at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Sufihobby
11-06-08, 21:22
Nope, non working girls and Tijuana don't want to be seen with gringos. Mexicana with a gringo in Tijuana is more likely to be confused FOR A BIG PUTA. (*****)Thanks for your feedback, El T.

I understand that some Mexicanas would feel self-conscious about being with a gringo in Tijuana.

I have heard from some people that they have gone to bars in Tijuana and met some non working Latinas.

Also, I have tan skin, and have been told that I can pass for Italian, Greek, middle eastern, and even Latino, so. This might help things.

Do you know of safe clubs/bars where Latinas hang out?

I appreciate the feedback.

SP

El Tijuanense
11-07-08, 11:05
That's horrible. It sounds like they're murdering innocent people who are at the wrong place, at the wrong time.Yes, it's heading that way, it's getting super dangerous, I'm afraid they are going to start kidnapping tourist to slow down the Mexican economy to get back at the Mexican government.

Did you hear that a plane crashed in Mexico City? In had the second most important Mexican official after the Prez and it had the Mexican security guy who is in charge of fighting the cartels, in total 9 died.

El Tijuanense
11-07-08, 11:07
Thanks for your feedback, El T.

I understand that some Mexicanas would feel self-conscious about being with a gringo in Tijuana.

I have heard from some people that they have gone to bars in Tijuana and met some non working Latinas.

Also, I have tan skin, and have been told that I can pass for Italian, Greek, middle eastern, and even Latino, so. This might help things.

Do you know of safe clubs/bars where Latinas hang out?

I appreciate the feedback.

SPYou lucked out if you don't look like a gringo, you would have a better shot with a Mexicana if you don't look like a gringo.

Las Pulgas is a club I like to go, it's Mexican music, its 99% Mexican locals, you don't find the mongers their. I'm Mex-American so I fit in.

El Tijuanense
11-22-08, 02:26
My cousin just told me that a monger that was in a car club,was brutaly stabbed torchered and cut in pieces in Tijuana because he was trying to hook up with a zona chica whose boyfriend is a member of the Arellano-Felix cartel. The guy (monger) who was cut in pieces ,was a tough looking Chicano, but that didn't prevent the Chicas cartel BF and his thug friends from stabbing,torchering and cutting his body in tiny pieces.

so the lesson is don't try to hook up with a ZONA chica,they are most likely the GF of a drug mafioso members,COPS,federales,Mexican soldiers,coyotes,
gangmembers, bar owners etc. the worst of the worst.

A good advice Amigos,to many civilian chicas in the world to lose your life for a working ho.

SAd story but true.

Efjayel
11-22-08, 09:14
My cousin just told me that a monger that was in a car club,was brutaly stabbed torchered and cut in pieces in Tijuana because he was trying to hook up with a zona chica whose boyfriend is a member of the Arellano-Felix cartel. The guy (monger) who was cut in pieces ,was a tough looking Chicano, but that didn't prevent the Chicas cartel BF and his thug friends from stabbing,torchering and cutting his body in tiny pieces.

so the lesson is don't try to hook up with a ZONA chica,they are most likely the GF of a drug mafioso members,COPS,federales,Mexican soldiers,coyotes,

A good advice Amigos,to many civilian chicas in the world to lose your life for a working ho.

SAd story but true.

Few questions;

What's a "car club?"
What do you mean by "hook-up?" Date outside the club?
Can you prove it's true like a news link of when they found the corpse or what the homicide investigators believe to be the motive?

First off, I don't think it would be simply from trying to "hook-up" with a bar girl. Cause I'm sure these girls get asked out all the time. It would have to be that he did something to disrespect the girl or perhaps something against the bar.

Pablito Diablito
11-22-08, 18:47
My cousin just told me that a monger that was in a car club,was brutaly stabbed torchered and cut in pieces in Tijuana because he was trying to hook up with a zona chica whose boyfriend is a member of the Arellano-Felix cartel. The guy (monger) who was cut in pieces ,was a tough looking Chicano, but that didn't prevent the Chicas cartel BF and his thug friends from stabbing,torchering and cutting his body in tiny pieces."was a tough looking Chicano" and "was in a car club"

These two parts make me think there is a lot more to the story than your cousin is telling you.

I don't see what purpose it serves to go to the zona norte looking tough and mad dogging the locals. No matter how tough you are the cartel is tougher (their assault rifles say so). It's better to keep you head down and don't make eye contact no matter what you see. Just keep walking and don't let yourself be provoked.

"Was in a car club" I'm not sure what this has to do with the rest of the story, but I know there is a heavy concentration of low level movers in the car club scene (that is how they pay for those sweet rides), so it would not surprise me to know that this was not over some chick, but over business.

Country John
11-22-08, 18:55

SAd story but true.

While I believe the above cound be true, I think there might be more to it than that. Many guys have relationships with former Zonas chicas, some have married. I personaly know of several so it's just a case of someone doing something that he perhaps ought not to have done.

A "car club" would be an association of individuals who share a common interest in tricked out vehicles.

Country John

El Tijuanense
11-22-08, 23:43
Few questions;

What's a "car club?"

What do you mean by "hook-up?" Date outside the club?

Can you prove it's true like a news link of when they found the corpse or what the homicide investigators believe to be the motive?

First off, I don't think it would be simply from trying to "hook-up" with a bar girl. Cause I'm sure these girls get asked out all the time. It would have to be that he did something to disrespect the girl or perhaps something against the bar.Car club, you souther calif chicano lowrider car clubs.

Yes date outside, thats a no-no, you just don't know who the chicas have as bf's.

I haven't found a link of the story, but over 400 people have got killed in tijuas, but you don't see a story for every died person.

The guy who was cut in pieces was trying to date outside a chica whose bf is a narco with the cartel, if you don't want to believe it its up to. You remember they can kill the poilice chief of Tijuana, killing 1 or 100 mongers is no big deal to them.

El Tijuanense
11-22-08, 23:47
While I believe the above cound be true, I think there might be more to it than that. Many guys have relationships with former Zonas chicas, some have married. I personaly know of several so it's just a case of someone doing something that he perhaps ought not to have done.

A "car club" would be an association of individuals who share a common interest in tricked out vehicles.

Country JohnAt first I didn't believe what my cousin told me, I called certain car club members to confirm the story. It's true. The guy was a monger who went to far to try to hook with a zona chica, he just choose the wrong girl whose bf is a cartel member of Tijuana. Thats the price he paid for stupidity.

Imagine getting torchered, stabbed and cut in pieces for a Tijuana hoe, with so many civilan chicas around.

A car club is like the chicano lowrider cars, think 1963 impala converatbles etc.

Reinaldo
11-23-08, 04:35
I haven't found a link of the story, but over 400 people have got killed in tijuas, but you don't see a story for every died person.

The guy who was cut in pieces was trying to date outside a chica whose bf is a narco with the cartel, if you don't want to believe it its up to. You remember they can kill the poilice chief of Tijuana, killing 1 or 100 mongers is no big deal to them.

Actually the sensationalist Tijuana media thrives on this type of thing so if it had actually happened it would have been in all the papers especially since it's about a U.S. citizen.

Pablito Diablito
11-23-08, 05:26

SAd story but true.Thank you for the public service announcement.

Do you work for the government?

Pablito Diablito
11-23-08, 06:08

SAd story but true.So what exactly are you looking for on this website?

Pokey
11-23-08, 23:01

SAd story but true.

I for one flat out don't believe the story! As far as I know no monger has been killed in or around the zona, and the cartel gang members can usually pick up their own Mexican women from high end clubs in TJ.

There are many Mexican-American car clubs still around around parks in Southern California and they still have their low rider cars, and usually young enough to have a "ruca" ( there own chola girlfriend)

Whats' going on is there are a lot of sensationalized with some elements of truth, but they blow it out of proportion to make it seem like all these cartel killings are happening around the zona.

Then of course you have these guys coming to these sites, trying to scare others about the dangers of TJ for whatever reason?

Pablito Diablito
11-24-08, 04:05
I for one flat out don't believe the story! As far as I know no monger has been killed in or around the zona, and the cartel gang members can usually pick up their own Mexican women from high end clubs in TJ.

There are many Mexican-American car clubs still around around parks in Southern California and they still have their low rider cars, and usually young enough to have a "ruca" ( there own chola girlfriend)

Whats' going on is there are a lot of sensationalized with some elements of truth, but they blow it out of proportion to make it seem like all these cartel killings are happening around the zona.

Then of course you have these guys coming to these sites, trying to scare others about the dangers of TJ for whatever reason?Let me know if you think my logic is wrong because this is just speculation, but.

I look at the zona norte kind of like old school vegas. The hot clubs are most likely owned by the cartel. Why would they allow some low level hustlers to mess with their business over some chick? Murdering a monger (assuming he carries a foreign passport) would bring more attention to the violence, and further depress an already suffering tourist industry. It just seams like a conflict of interest.

El Tijuanense
11-24-08, 20:04

Then of course you have these guys coming to these sites, trying to scare others about the dangers of TJ for whatever reason?Pokey,

Higher ranked cartel members can have any wmen, cartel lower rank or associates get what ever they can. Did you know alot car club members are VETERANOS who are in thier late 30's to 50 old? Their is no cholas in that age. No sabes nada!

And you don't know every monger that visits Tijuana do you? Do you know every mongers life story? OF COURSE NOT, so you don't know when a mongers was killed cut into pieces for moving on a cartel members chica (ruca, hyna)?

El Tijuanense
11-24-08, 20:06
Actually the sensationalist Tijuana media thrives on this type of thing so if it had actually happened it would have been in all the papers especially since it's about a U.S. citizen.The media doesn't care about a dead monger, thats not news worthy to the avrage Tijuanense, maybe to mongers yes.

El Tijuanense
11-24-08, 20:13
Let me know if you think my logic is wrong because this is just speculation, but.

I look at the zona norte kind of like old school vegas. The hot clubs are most likely owned by the cartel. Why would they allow some low level hustlers to mess with their business over some chick? Murdering a monger (assuming he carries a foreign passport) would bring more attention to the violence, and further depress an already suffering tourist industry. It just seams like a conflict of interest.Cartel members or any macho Mexicano will kill if a vato(guy) is moving on his ruca-hyna(chica) you don't understand la cultura Mexicana.

Cartel members don't see US CITIZENS like gods like so of you think.They will kill ,torcher anyone moving on their 'property'(chica). Try moving on a chica at some Mexican club(LAS PULGAS) in TIJUANA while her BF is at the restroom, you won't come out alive.

And the Cartel makes 99% of their profits in drug trade not in some low level business like Adelitas etc.

Some of you guys think the ZONA is like the most important busIness in the underground business of the Mexican carteles in Tijuana.

El Tijuanense
11-24-08, 20:18
Thank you for the public service announcement.

Do you work for the government?I have relatives in Tijuana that work for the government.

I'm not going to say which agencias.

Egnahcc
11-25-08, 03:36
Try moving on a chica at some Mexican club(LAS PULGAS) in TIJUANA while her BF is at the restroom, you won't come out alive.

And the Cartel makes 99% of their profits in drug trade not in some low level business like Adelitas etc.I'm not a tough guy or nothing but come on, won't come out alive.

And obviously the cartels are on a whole other level as far as income versus Adelita. However, I wouldn't call Adelita 'some low level business'.

TonySoprano
11-25-08, 16:56
I don; tknow if tijuanenses story about the monger being killed over a working girl is true. The reason being that if you stand in front of adelita/'s you see boyfriend's dropping off theirs girls to work there like if it was an office job. They seem okay with their girls working as *****s. On the other hand, I do agree one must be carefull when hitting on a girl, it can be dangerous. Mexican men are very jealous and the fact that beautifful girls in mexico are quite scarce in comparision to the United States or other latin american countrie. So they guarda their girls like it was a fuckin treasure.

Anyhow, I lvoe the tijuana experience, it is quite enjoyable, no t just the mongering but the food and even chatting with the locals. Before hittin on a girl make sure she is actually alone. I recommend avoidin joints frequented by local Mexicans.

Country John
11-25-08, 17:35
Cartel members or any macho Mexicano will kill if a vato(guy) is moving on his ruca-hyna(chica) you don't understand la cultura Mexicana.

Cartel members don't see US CITIZENS like gods like so of you think.They will kill ,torcher anyone moving on their 'property'(chica). Try moving on a chica at some Mexican club(LAS PULGAS) in TIJUANA while her BF is at the restroom, you won't come out alive.

And the Cartel makes 99% of their profits in drug trade not in some low level business like Adelitas etc.

Some of you guys think the ZONA is like the most important busIness in the underground business of the Mexican carteles in Tijuana.

Let's keep things in perspective.

By "moving" on the chica would be meant that the guy is doing things to try to persuade the girl to leave the other guy knowing that she is hooked up with the other guy, it would not be a death sentence to offer to buy the girl a drink while innocently making idle chatter.

But if you are making serious and repeated moves on the girl, especially if she or someone else tells you what's up, then you'll probably have problems.

The Zona Norte makes money, that's for sure, but it's not a major contributor to the economy here in TIjuana.

A monger needs to mind his manners and treat people with respect. When the girl says "No," then it's "NO."

If you hit on a chica that turns out to have a guy (who went to the bathroom) return and catch you in the act, apologize to HIM for your mistake. If the girl says she's there with her SO, then stand-down. Respect that.

Country John

Pablito Diablito
11-25-08, 19:20
Cartel members or any macho Mexicano will kill if a vato(guy) is moving on his ruca-hyna(chica) you don't understand la cultura Mexicana.

Some of you guys think the ZONA is like the most important busIness in the underground business of the Mexican carteles in Tijuana.Are your math skills really that bad? How much do you think it costs to launder money? Sorry for the big words, separate that money from the drug trade and reintegrate it into the banking system.

I still think that you have a foreigners view of Mexico. Mexican machismo is about ownership. Whether that is a girl, a car or a business makes no difference. The Dons simply will not permit some campesino from BFE Sinaloa to pull a monger out of THEIR club over spilt milk, and proceed to torture* and kill them. The sicarios (assassins) answer to the Dons because they are employees, or better yet, property of the Dons. They are not going to let some dishwasher tell them how to run their business.

Sadly, I have to say that you El Tijuanese are the one who doesn't understand Mexican culture. Spend a little time in the interior of Mexico, work on your Spanish (literacy) skills, just do some reading. Mexican culture can not be summed up with a gun fight and as a chicano it is too bad you feel that way. Mexico offers a lot of opportunity, but only to those that can see it.

Pablito Diablito
11-25-08, 19:27
Some of you guys think the ZONA is like the most important business in the underground business of the Mexican carteles in Tijuana.Some of your statements sound like they are coming from a 12 year old.

Are you old enough to be on this site?

Or are you just illiterate?

Pokey
11-25-08, 22:47
I would not take El Tijuanense seriously espeically his stories about mongers being cut up into little pieces. I'm almost certain that El Tijuanense is a ban poster from another forum whose sole purpose is to troll and one of his favorite methods is try to scare the newbies from visiting Mexico...it's the same MO, but since we don't discuss other sites here, I'll leave it at that.

I'm just glad his posts have been moved from the main area of the forum.

Reinaldo
11-26-08, 07:48

Two mongers have died over the years from pursuing relationships with chicas out of the bar. They weren't killed by cartel members however. One was killed along with the chica by her ex policia boyfriend. In the other case the chica was complicit in the death of the monger. Both stories were published in the Tijuana press.

Pokey
11-26-08, 10:03
I should have said American mongers. There is not one case of a US monger dying or getting kidnapped in Tijuana? Now there has been a few cases where old fart mongers from the US died of a heart attack along with too much alcohol and Viagra ( or if there is a case of US mongers in TJ papers, by all means provide the link)

There has been a few cases of sex workers in the zona getting killed.

But the point of my post is it's extremely unlikely a US monger/ gang banger was cut up in little pieces by a cartel gang bangers that's related to a monger on these sites, and it's didn't make the papers?

If anybody believes that story then I have the Brooklyn bridge that I want to sell you real cheap?

Louie OK
11-26-08, 10:46
If I'm not mistaken, hasn't the Zona Norte been spared from the "narco" violence seen in many other parts of the city ?

It's also pretty sad when guys will kill for a hooker's affections. It's their job to be with other men. Yes, it's true they need love too, but it would seem to me that they're not likely to screw-up a good thing with guy who can give them a better life than whoring for a living.

If any narcos are like that, I would think that they are on at the street dealer levels and probably users themselves. The guys earning a lot more money legally or otherwise have waaay more options in finding p*ssy elsewhere than the most of us.

El Tijuanense
12-01-08, 03:22
Are your math skills really that bad? How much do you think it costs to launder money? Sorry for the big words, separate that money from the drug trade and reintegrate it into the banking system.

I still think that you have a foreigners view of Mexico. Mexican machismo is about ownership. Whether that is a girl, a car or a business makes no difference. The Dons simply will not permit some campesino from BFE Sinaloa to pull a monger out of THEIR club over spilt milk, and proceed to torture* and kill them. The sicarios (assassins) answer to the Dons because they are employees, or better yet, property of the Dons. They are not going to let some dishwasher tell them how to run their business.

Sadly, I have to say that you El Tijuanese are the one who doesn't understand Mexican culture. Spend a little time in the interior of Mexico, work on your Spanish (literacy) skills, just do some reading. Mexican culture can not be summed up with a gun fight and as a chicano it is too bad you feel that way. Mexico offers a lot of opportunity, but only to those that can see it.I don't understand Mexican culture? Are you crazy? I know Mexican culture way more than you. And I have been to the interior of Mexico and you aren't of Mexican heritage to really understand it.

El Tijuanense
12-01-08, 03:25
I don; tknow if tijuanenses story about the monger being killed over a working girl is true. The reason being that if you stand in front of adelita/'s you see boyfriend's dropping off theirs girls to work there like if it was an office job. They seem okay with their girls working as *****s. On the other hand, I do agree one must be carefull when hitting on a girl, it can be dangerous. Mexican men are very jealous and the fact that beautifful girls in mexico are quite scarce in comparision to the United States or other latin american countrie. So they guarda their girls like it was a fuckin treasure.True. Most guys on this site have no clue about Mexican machismo.

Most Mexican dance club shootings in the USA are due to guys hitting on guys novia's by accident or on purpose.

El Tijuanense
12-01-08, 03:30
I still think that you have a foreigners view of Mexico. Mexican machismo is about ownership. Whether that is a girl, a car or a business makes no difference. The Dons simply will not permit some campesino from BFE Sinaloa to pull a monger out of THEIR club over spilt milk, and proceed to torture* and kill them. The sicarios (assassins) answer to the Dons because they are employees, or better yet, property of the Dons. They are not going to let some dishwasher tell them how to run their business.Assisins are not dishwashers. Assisins are crazy mad men crazy for blood and get a rush to mow down people in seconds. They got not feelings.

And you do know some assasins are gangsters from SAn Diego barrio logan or kids from wealthy TJ familias called 'juniors'. You obviously don't know jack. How do i know all this :}

And they got the guy i was talking about outside the zona norte, they followed hm to his car.

El Tijuanense
12-01-08, 03:36
Let's keep things in perspective.

By "moving" on the chica would be meant that the guy is doing things to try to persuade the girl to leave the other guy knowing that she is hooked up with the other guy, it would not be a death sentence to offer to buy the girl a drink while innocently making idle chatter.

But if you are making serious and repeated moves on the girl, especially if she or someone else tells you what's up, then you'll probably have problems.

The Zona Norte makes money, that's for sure, but it's not a major contributor to the economy here in TIjuana.

A monger needs to mind his manners and treat people with respect. When the girl says "No," then it's "NO."

If you hit on a chica that turns out to have a guy (who went to the bathroom) return and catch you in the act, apologize to HIM for your mistake. If the girl says she's there with her SO, then stand-down. Respect that.

Country JohnThe guy wanted 'dates' outside the club thats what got him 8 feet under.

Most chicas in the ZONA NORTE have BF's who can hurt you or have you killed, most of their boyfriends are Tijuana COPS, Federales, mexican cops, pimps, bar owners, cartel members or associates, coyotes etc. THE BAD OF THE BAD.

Also never interrupt a chica who is talking to guy in the bars or streets, the guy could be her BF and have you killed or beat up.

El Tijuanense
12-01-08, 05:25
9 headless bodies found in Mexican border city

TIJUANA, Mexico — The bodies of nine decapitated men have been found in a vacant empty lot in Tijuana, part of a wave of violence that has claimed at least 23 lives in less than 24 hours in this border city.

A Baja California state police statement says the bodies were found Sunday in a poor Tijuana neighborhood, across from San Diego. The heads were discovered in plastic bags near the bodies. Three police identification cards were also found in the bags.

Another five people were shot to death in four attacks throughout Tijuana on Sunday.

Police say nine people, including a 4-year-old, were killed in three separate attacks late Saturday.

Drug turf battles have fueled a wave of violence that has swept through Tijuana and other Mexican cities.

Reinaldo
12-01-08, 07:38
I should have said American mongers.

The mongers I mentioned were American. That being said I don't believe that a monger was tortured and carved into pieces by cartel members as Tijuanense claims. As I said before, it would have been in all the newspapers on both sides of the border.

Pablito Diablito
12-01-08, 18:58
And you do know some assasins are gangsters from SAn Diego barrio logan or kids from wealthy TJ familias called 'juniors'. You obviously don't know jack. How do i know all this :}Nice claim.

Efjayel
12-01-08, 21:03
I bet the 4 year old was killed because he was hitting on one of the bar girls.

In all reality, the four year old was most likely in the wrong place at the wrong time. Innocent victim in the line of fire. And all due to the drug syndicates. I doubt any of it had to do with guys trying to date a bar girl.

There's already too much heat going on that I really doubt a drug cartel guy would kill a guy over a girl.

El Tijuanense
12-01-08, 23:25
I bet the 4 year old was killed because he was hitting on one of the bar girls.

In all reality, the four year old was most likely in the wrong place at the wrong time. Innocent victim in the line of fire. And all due to the drug syndicates. I doubt any of it had to do with guys trying to date a bar girl.

There's already too much heat going on that I really doubt a drug cartel guy would kill a guy over a girl.A drug cartel will kill anyone, and if you hit on their girl your gone amigo, you never met one to know them.

And the car club vato was killed for trying to hit on the cartel members girl. (trying to date her outside the bar)

El Tijuanense
12-01-08, 23:27
The mongers I mentioned were American. That being said I don't believe that a monger was tortured and carved into pieces by cartel members as Tijuanense claims. As I said before, it would have been in all the newspapers on both sides of the border.The guy was actually a car member that lived in Tijuana,he crossed the border legally,so i have no idea if he was a US Citizen.

But he was a monger that took it to far.

El Tijuanense
12-01-08, 23:31
Nice claim.Here it is ,you don't know jack

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexico/20031125-9999_1m25baja.html

TIJUANA – José Alberto Márquez is a U.S. citizen whose name has been linked by authorities to two of Mexico's most notorious crimes: the 1993 killing of Guadalajara Cardinal Jesús Posadas Ocampo and the attempted assassination in 1997 of Tijuana editor Jesús Blancornelas.

Mexican law enforcement officials yesterday announced the capture of Márquez, also known as "El Dingbat" and "El Bat," plus eight alleged accomplices in a working-class neighborhood in eastern Tijuana early Saturday.

For years, authorities said, Márquez headed a group of killers that settled scores for the violent Arellano Félix drug cartel. The victims often were members of rival drug gangs, or people who owed money or drugs to the cartel.

Mexican authorities said Márquez is a member of the Mexican Mafia gang in California and a key figure in San Diego's Barrio Logan gang, which has supplied killers to the Arellano cartel.

Márquez was wanted on both sides of the border and had fled to Mexico to avoid capture by U.S. authorities, who wanted him for violating parole, Santiago Vasconcelos said.

Mexican investigators have linked Márquez to at least 20 killings in Mexico and believe he could be linked to more, said Baja California attorney general Antonio Martínez Luna.

Márquez was part of a group of Barrio Logan gang members linked to the slaying of Mexican Cardinal Ocampo and to the attempted assassination of Blancornelas, Santiago Vasconcelos said. Blancornelas' bodyguard, Luís Alberto Valero, died in the attack.

Márquez's group "is not an independent organization," Santiago Vasconcelos said, but part of the Arellano hierarchy. Several of the detainees told investigators they had been working with the Arellanos since 1992, he said.

El Tijuanense
12-01-08, 23:43
Nice claim.Queres mas?'nice claim"

http://www.drugstory.org/feature/felixfamily.html

From the beginning, the Arellano Felixes were adept at melding into Tijuana's moneyed class and recruiting the wealthy sons of business and professional elites, dubbed "narco juniors," as hit men. They also recruited assassins from gangs in the Barrio Logan section of San Diego, who, among other hits, tried to kill Blancornelas, editor of the newspaper Zeta.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/drugs/business/afo/

AFO's innovative strategy is befriending and recruiting 'juniors'--young, educated men of middle-and upper-class families living on both sides of the San Diego-Tijuana border. AFO uses them as drug runners and hit men. 'Juniors' get involved with the cartel not necessarily to become wealthy but for "la fama"--the fame of the gangster life. This is the story of what happened to one of these young men, told by his family and a fellow 'junior.'

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexico/tijuana/20050508-9999-1m8tjkill.html

Baja California law enforcement officials have connected Escobosa to the "narco-juniors," sons of prominent Tijuana families who became involved with the Arellano Felix drug cartel. However, Escobosa's mother told a Tijuana radio station last week that her son owned gas stations and was not involved in crime.

Louie OK
12-02-08, 16:24
.......Did you hear that a plane crashed in Mexico City? In had the second most important Mexican official after the Prez and it had the Mexican security guy who is in charge of fighting the cartels, in total 9 died.
The Mexican Interior Minister Juan Camilo Mouriño who died in a plane crash in the capital last month is considered by many as an inside job.
His life and rise to power has raised many eyebrows well before his death. At the time of the crash, he was under investigation.
I'm not sure if he had already resigned from his position at his untimely passing.
Though I am sure that he had many colleagues that are now happy that he won't ever get to talk.

El Tijuanense
12-02-08, 19:02
The Mexican Interior Minister Juan Camilo Mouriño who died in a plane crash in the capital last month is considered by many as an inside job.
His life and rise to power has raised many eyebrows well before his death. At the time of the crash, he was under investigation.

I'm not sure if he had already resigned from his position at his untimely passing.
Though I am sure that he had many colleagues that are now happy that he won't ever get to talk.Interior Minister Juan Camilo Mourino was disliked by many,he had Spanish Citizenship also which raised suspicion, so he death was welcome news to many of his political rivals. It was an inside JOB.

Pablito Diablito
12-02-08, 23:59
A drug cartel will kill anyone, and if you hit on their girl your gone amigo, you never met one to know them.

And the car club vato was killed for trying to hit on the cartel members girl. (trying to date her outside the bar)How far outside the bar? Las Cascadas is about as far as we ever want to go. I tell her it is too dangerous to walk all the way to the ATM.

Pablito Diablito
12-03-08, 00:14
Queres mas?'nice claim"

AFO's innovative strategy is befriending and recruiting 'juniors'--young, educated men of middle-and upper-class families living on both sides of the San Diego-Tijuana border. AFO uses them as drug runners and hit men. ¿Quieres más?

Granted this is a great strategy, the juniors are still expendable employees. La fama is not conducive to the long term growth of an underground enterprise.

By the way, good articles.

TonySoprano
12-04-08, 01:08
In reading some of the reading some of the report, I couldn't help but notice the wanna be narcos tone.

And what does being a wanna be gangster has to do with our hobby mongering?

Louie OK
12-09-08, 18:06
Here is some new or different, yet disturbing info:

http://*******.com/58vmqr

http://*******.com/5w3xcr

How on earth people can actually believe that the military is clean (or are the good guys) is beyond me.
How it will affect most US citizens in MX remains to be seen.
I'd guess that the killings are likely to subside while the various smaller cartels get conquered by a newer
government monopoly-run cartel that will then be in charge.
This will probably give us much of the same-ol same-old things we are used to. :)

Pablito Diablito
12-18-08, 02:36
and what does being a wanna be gangster has to do with our hobby mongering?well, i don't get the chance to hang out with a lot of wanna be gangsters en el norte, that has just never been by peer group.

in tj, and specifically the zona, i find myself rubbing shoulders with a lot of characters. making small talk with someone at a taco cart or waiting in line at the pharmacy, i just want to get a feel for the environment, know my surroundings, so that just in case i do get a bad feeling, i can split.

of course i don't take everything this guy says seriously, but he does hold a common perspective that i should at least acknowledge and then evaluate against my own experiences, this board and other media sources.

personally, i think that tj is a dangerous place, but then so is detroit, washington dc and oakland. i'm not going to let this guy stop me from traveling, but i do want to know how to handle myself well and get a good read of the people around me.

Country John
12-18-08, 18:15
well, i don't get the chance to hang out with a lot of wanna be gangsters en el norte, that has just never been by peer group.

in tj, .............(post continues below)

i'm not from here but i live here now and there are a few things i've learned that i call "rules for happy living in mexico." you can't expect things here to be the same as in buttfuck oklahoma.

1. you are in a different country. different doesn't mean that something's wrong.

yes, it's "just across the border." some call it a "suburb of san diego." nothing could be further from the truth. there are a lot of "native" tijuanians running around, true, and they might have learned the ways of the chicano, but any mexican will tell you that these mexican americans are not "mexican." there are a whole lot of people from almost everywhere else in mexico too. michoacan, guerro, sinaloa, nuevo leon and other states. they come here for many different reasons but tj is the "big city" for many of these people. they bring with them their ways, their attitudes and their culture. but it's their country. you are a visitor. you might find some things strange but that doesn't mean there's something wrong.

2. some have and some have not, but we're all god's children. the first interaction with anyone must be polite and with respect.

you are going to interact with some poor people and some not-so-poor people but the majority of people you will contact (working girls excepted) earn probably 1/4 of what you earn per week. sometimes less. average pay in the factories is between $80.00 and $100.00 per week. so they have to live their life on what they make, which is a whole lot less than what you make. because of this you might fell somehow "superior." wrongo-bongo.

everyone has their dignity and as poor or unfortunate they might seem, they are probably doing ok compared to the guy next door. give people credit for being there, treat them with respect. nobody here is as lucky as you are and most would love to be in your situation (financially).

treat people right and let them dictate the direction after that. if you come across with a good attitude out of the box then you will always get a warm reception or reaction, and that is the kind of relationship building you want to do in mexico.

when you begin to develop an appreciation for who these people really are, it will be reflected in your demeanor and people here read body language real good.

3. be prepared to do for yourself. living here is a manual art and nothing is beneath you.

4. nobody is perfect, even me!

5. it's easy to make someone better or happier because you have their co-operation -everyone wants to be "better," or "happy." practice being a nice guy, you get much more milage.

6. don't hang out with the wrong crowd. if you fuck with the bull you get the horns.

you are on their turf. leave the attitude at the border. don't try to be "different" or try to "impress." people know they might never have what you have so don't bother flaunting your good fortune. most people i meet believe that you are only as wealthy as you have friends.

now i'm not saying any of the above applies to anyone here in particular. it's just a collection of small rants that i hope will give people a different perspective. i am no expert, but the above works for me.

be safe and be nice.
country john

Member #4450
12-18-08, 20:21
This is a great thread, sorry I had to jump in!

Why everyone believes TJ is the worst and most dangerous place on earth?
The truth is every prostitution zona in every country is a dangerous area to be, these places are not for family vacation or your trip to Disneyland.
The truth is prostitution, gambling, thieves, and all kind of criminal live here.
It doesn't matter if is TJ or Rio de Janeiro, if you think TJ is dangerous go try Rio de Janeiro where any 12 year old kid will shoot you dead for your cheap Casio watch, now that's scary shit to me, any tourist venturing to any 3rd world country and flashing or showing off is looking for trouble, when I go to TJ I try to look working class that means worn out shoes, old jeans, no watch or any kind of jewelery, I've seen many many guys dressing for a wedding when mongering at the zona I think is dam stupid you only dealing with $25- $60 working girls, what's the point?

Trust me, I'm from South America and Tj is a calm walk in the park compared to the Fabellas in Brazil or the thieves in Buenos Aires, Lima , Colombia, and even Mexico City.
Right now there's a big problem with the drug war and the Government of Mexico, I don't think they want to harm the Mongers, most Americans kidnapped or killed at the Border towns are somehow in the wrong business with the wrong people just because your going to get laid is not a reason to be worry, yes you can be in the wrong place at wrong time, you can also be
eaten alive by a Great White shark or mauled to death by a bear, is this mean should we all stay away from beaches and forest areas? Nonsense.

I honestly believe that news media and some people that hates Mexico would say all kind of things to scare the TJ tourist, yes TJ can be dangerous if your walking late night in the wrong neighborhood so is South Central LA, Santa Ana OC etc.

Like Country John quote,"You are going to interact with some poor people and some not-so-poor people"
Most locals are very good people they want you there because they need your business, always respect the police be polite and be normal and you can enjoy TJ to the fullest, your a visitor act like one don't act silly drinking on the streets shouting or waving a U.S. flag LOL!
Are we any safer in SoCal? Hell NO! you can get kill in your way down to TJ by some maniac road rage driver.

PS: Sorry CJ where's Buttfuck Oklahoma?
can't find it on the map!:D

El Tijuanense
12-18-08, 20:37
Teodoro Garcia Simental is believed to run a network of hide-outs where kidnap victims are caged. And he is said to be behind most of Tijuana's gang war bloodshed. Reporting from Tijuana.- He is said to love the ladies, fast horses and dissolving enemies in lye.

Teodoro Garcia Simental is among the best known but least identifiable villains in Mexico's drug war, blamed for a trail of terror across Baja California.

His heavily armed hit men, authorities say, have been leaving the gruesome displays of charred and decapitated bodies across the city, signed with the moniker "Tres Letras, " for the three letters in "Teo. " And authorities believe he runs a network of hide-outs where kidnap victims are held in cages.

Yet thousands of police officers, soldiers, state and federal agents can't seem to find him.

Billboards showing Tijuana's most wanted kidnappers don't include Garcia's image, even though he is believed to be behind most of the gang war that has claimed more than 400 lives here since late September.

"That tells you that you don't want to be the one responsible for putting Teo's picture in public, " said one U. S. Law enforcement source who spoke on condition of anonymity. "There's no future in it. "

The alleged crime boss appears chubby-cheeked and sporting an I'll-fitting tie and coat in his only published photograph, labeled as No. 27 on the FBI's narctip.com website. His photo bears no name, and he is listed as one of several dozen people sought for allegedly using false Mexican police identification in connection with slayings, kidnappings and other crimes.

Many police officers, prosecutors and ordinary citizens go silent when Teo's name is mentioned. What is known about him comes from the secret testimony of captured gunmen, narco-messages left with victims and anonymously written narcocorrido ballads sold at swap meets. "Pay attention, President [Felipe Calderon]. In Tijuana, I rule, " one song boasts. "We'll show you what a real war is like. "

Mexican court documents and interviews with U. S. And Mexican authorities paint a portrait of Garcia as a vengeful crime boss who vows not to go down without a fight.

Garcia is said to be in his mid-30s.- even his date of birth is not known. He reportedly bets big on clandestine horse races at isolated ranches outside Ensenada. He hires people at $400 per week to guard kidnapping victims and to weld together the barrels of caustic chemicals used to dispose of some of his victims, according to documents and interviews. One Mexican law enforcement official said Garcia has killed people at parties, laughing at their stunned reactions.

"Criminals earn respect and credibility with creative killing methods, " said the official, who requested anonymity for reasons of security. "Your status is based on your capacity to commit the most sadistic acts. Burning corpses, using acid, beheading victims. This generation is setting a new standard for savagery. "

Garcia's alleged criminal empire is built largely on kidnappings and extortion, a model for a post-drug-war crime boss who, starved of narcotics profits, resorts to bloodier, homegrown pursuits.

Garcia's bid for power began shortly after Calderon launched his offensive against organized crime groups in December 2006, aiming to destroy the country's drug cartels by shattering their leadership ranks.

"The government's strategy was to break the cartels into smaller, more manageable pieces, " said David Shirk, director of the Trans-Border Institute at the University of San Diego. "But smaller doesn't mean more manageable. It's begetting more violence. And more dangerous organizations, and people like this guy. "

Garcia, whose family is said to be from Sinaloa state, grew up in Tijuana and started out in the Arellano Felix organization as a trusted enforcer, probably in the 1990s, and grew powerful as a lieutenant who helped transform kidnapping into a multimillion-dollar industry.

This year, the head of the cartel, Fernando Sanchez Arellano, a nephew of the founding brothers, tried unsuccessfully to halt the abductions of doctors, businessmen and politically influential figures. Sanchez Arellano apparently was worried that the crime wave, attributed to Garcia, was hampering the cartel's drug-trafficking business, according to U. S. And Mexican authorities.

In April, the renegade lieutenant and the cartel leader split in spectacular fashion; their gangs shot it out on an expressway in eastern Tijuana, leaving 14 dead. Garcia fled to Sinaloa but returned in September to launch all-out war. He is believed to be allied with the Sinaloa cartel, which is led by Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.

Since then, Tijuana has seen an average of five killings per day, many of them carrying messages boasting that they were the work of Garcia. One victim was found with his face sliced off. Three headless bodies were dumped near a baseball diamond. Two corpses were hung from an overpass. Others have been doused with gasoline and set aflame.

Mexican authorities say Garcia's gunmen shot up a billiard hall, nightclubs, a motorcycle shop and seafood restaurants.

After Sanchez Arellano apparently tried to kill one of Garcia's top gunmen outside a Rosarito Beach taco stand, Garcia's squad retaliated by killing five of Sanchez Arellano's associates and leaving their dismembered bodies in cars outside the same taco stand, law enforcement officials said.

The government, meanwhile, seems helpless to stop the killings. Police officers who have not been lured away to work for Garcia as drivers, lookouts and hit men are paralyzed with fear. Garcia is said to possess a list with every cop's address and phone number. More than one police officer has answered his phone to threats from a man identifying himself as Garcia.

Other times, there is no warning.- as in January, when gunmen surrounded the home of Deputy Police Chief Margarito Salda? A Rivera and opened fire, killing him, his wife and two daughters. Authorities blame Garcia for the slaying.

Officers stationed in Garcia's stronghold in eastern Tijuana put tape over the numbers on their cars and patrol in groups of two or three cruisers. If they see a convoy of Ford F-250s and Cadillac Escalades.- the drug gangs' vehicles of choice, often stolen from California.- they go the other way.

"We're scared, " said one police officer. "There's no way U. S. Cops would work under these conditions. "

The ineffectual response has exposed the disarray of law enforcement's anti-drug efforts in Baja California, where relations between federal and local forces are marked by distrust and there is little sharing of intelligence.

Garcia, who is said to move constantly, and always with armed guards, seems to mock police efforts. One of his lieutenants, Raydel Lopez Uriarte, nicknamed Muletas, or crutches, gives his squad uniforms inscribed with the letters FEM: the Spanish initials for Special Forces of Muletas. The uniform patches feature a skull and crossed crutches, for the death and crippling injuries they leave in their path.

Garcia's alleged tactics have earned him at least one potent enemy.

In October, after a Mexican soldier was killed in a clash in which four gunmen also died, Tijuana's top military commander, Gen. Alfonso Duarte Mugica, mentioned Garcia's name at a news conference, signaling that the alleged crime boss was in his cross hairs.

About three weeks later, hundreds of soldiers and federal agents fanned out across neighborhoods believed to be Garcia's stronghold. For 24 hours, the killings stopped. Then, more than 40 people were slain over three days.

Three were police officers. They had been decapitated along with six other people, whose corpses left no doubt who was responsible: Their bodies, placed head to toe, had been arranged to spell out "3 L. " Tres Letras.

richard. Marosiatlatimes.com

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-tijuanadruglord18-2008dec18, 0, 246171. Story? Page=2

El Tijuanense
12-18-08, 20:53
I know of 5 former working zona girls married to tijuana and rosarito cops that have left to the interior of mexico because things have gotten so bad for the cops, to many have been assisinted, their heads chopped off, eyes poked out etc. I know chicas in the zona who are close friends to the chicas, I know the chicas to. It's either stay in the frontera and have your family killed or flee to their home towns in the interior. Thats what the chicas and their cop husbands were facing. Thats the realty amigos. Tijuana was safe 4 years ago, it's not anymore, worse with a economic depression hitting tijuana, many kidnap gangs are poping up, robberies are accuring at an alarming rate. Nobody is safe in tijuana, funny how some clowns here think mongers are untouchable. Mongers are seen as trash by tijuana authorities and underground world.

El tijuanense

El Tijuanense
12-18-08, 21:38
Tijuanians running around, true, and they might have learned the ways of the chicano, but any Mexican will tell you that these Mexican Americans are not "Mexican." http://www.mexicanlaws.com/SRE/nationality.htm

MEXICANS BY BIRTH ARE:

“Those born outside Mexican territory of one or both parents that were born in Mexico. “

This means that anyone born in Mexico has Mexican nationality by the simple act of being born in Mexican territory. Anyone who has one or both parents born in Mexico is a Mexican national. There is a simple procedure for verifying this nationality. Anyone born in the U.S. that has at least one Mexican parent has dual nationality in Mexico.

Member #4450
12-18-08, 23:23
funny how some clowns here think mongers are untouchable. Mongers are seen as trash by tijuana authorities and underground world.

El tijuanense

Wow, what a bunch of crap, sorry pal but mongers are NOT seen as trash liked you stated, it's a way of living in TJ, do you really think TJ is making money from the seniors buying medicine or maybe the sales of coconuts?
Do you have proof? Links newspapers anything that can confirm your claim about "American Mongers been kidnapped, killed or trash like you said, you know what they say in America talk is cheap show the facts, I personally think your making all this up, I've been to TJ for the past 5 years and everything looks the same for the monger, the trash like you said is killing the hunger in TJ without the trash TJ can't survive and that is a fact, why do you think girls from ol over Mexico come to work to TJ? you think is because tijuanenses money?

I'm a latino man and you don't know what your taking about!
Get your facts together and post some real proof where we can read about it.
There's nothing anywhere about mongers or tourist been kidnapped or kill except those involve in some drug deals.
I know Tj as far south San Quintin, every year I go here I speak the language and I never hear what your saying, I don't know why are you trying to scare people, is it to keep them away from TJ why?
Are you some religious organization trying to send the wrong message?

Phordphan
12-19-08, 02:01
You can't expect things here to be the same as in Buttfuck Oklahoma.

Erudite, as always! Thanks for the great post.

However, I must take exception to the above. I lived for several years in NE Oklahoma. I can state, unequivocally, that there is no town of Buttfuck in the state. There IS a Hooker, and a Beaver, but no Buttfuck. :)

Cobra Comander
12-19-08, 03:01
Hey El Tijuanense? Do you ever fuck women?

Just wondering?

CC

Country John
12-19-08, 04:34

However, I must take exception to the above. I lived for several years in NE Oklahoma. I can state, unequivocally, that there is no town of Buttfuck in the state. There IS a Hooker, and a Beaver, but no Buttfuck. :)

I used to say "Broken Arrow" until one day I was threatened.

The Great State Of Oklahoma is one of the most beautiful places in America, where real Americans live and where real hard work gets done. What a great place. I certainly mean no disrespect and I'm certain everyone knows that. I picked it up in Tulsa while working there for a short time.

Garcia is nothing compared to some of the recent killers locked up in the USA, in fact in reality he is small time, a big fat zero.

Sure, he's a nut case but there are lots of people out there like that. To hold him up as the poster child for all that is wrong in Mexico falls somewhat short of the mark in terms of defining what's really going on here.

Calderon (president of Mexico) has shaken things up and it could take 100 years to fix it. A lot of dirty linen is hanging out on the line here in Mexico but it's long overdue and it will be a long time running. Yes, it's all terrible but at least it's out there. It's no secret that the narcos have a problem with Calderon. Good.

What has happened is that Calderon has awakened a sleeping giant. Drugs and corruption has been the dirty little secret Mexico has been keeping for a long time. Not anymore.

So don't worry too much about it. Don't condemn the place because there is a shake-up going down. The problem was not created by mongers, it will not affect mongers and mongers will not become victims, not anymore than the average everyday walkaway person would be. That's true here and it's true in the USA.

Country John

Phordphan
12-19-08, 06:50
No offense taken!! My response was, of course, tongue in cheek. I did, however, live in "Broken Arruh" for a while, so I know what you mean!

And there are, truly some great people there, and some serious hicks. When I lived there it was still technically illegal to buy a drink in a bar, as the whole state was "dry." :eek:

Efjayel
12-19-08, 10:55
I know of 5 former working zona girls married to tijuana and rosarito cops that have left to the interior of mexico because things have gotten so bad for the cops, to many have been assisinted, their heads chopped off, eyes poked out etc. I know chicas in the zona who are close friends to the chicas, I know the chicas to. It's either stay in the frontera and have your family killed or flee to their home towns in the interior. Thats what the chicas and their cop husbands were facing. Thats the realty amigos. Tijuana was safe 4 years ago, it's not anymore, worse with a economic depression hitting tijuana, many kidnap gangs are poping up, robberies are accuring at an alarming rate. Nobody is safe in tijuana, funny how some clowns here think mongers are untouchable. Mongers are seen as trash by tijuana authorities and underground world.

El tijuanenseI was reading this and feeling worried, even thinking I should halt all my future trips to Tj, but when I reached the end and read, "El Tijuanense" I just said, "nevermind."

However, I must take exception to the above. I lived for several years in NE Oklahoma. I can state, unequivocally, that there is no town of Buttfuck in the state. There IS a Hooker, and a Beaver, but no Buttfuck. :)There is, it's behind Beaver. :D

El Tijuanense
12-20-08, 06:59
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

El Tijuanense
12-20-08, 07:04
I was reading this and feeling worried, even thinking I should halt all my future trips to Tj, but when I reached the end and read, "El Tijuanense" I just said, "nevermind."Chino, you don't believe that I know plenty of former working chicas who got married with Tijuana Placas (Cops)?

I'm fluent in Espanol of Mexcan heritage, so it's easier for the chicas to find a liking, friendlyness, trustworthy with me. They don't see me as a stranger (foriegner). -

Pablito Diablito
12-20-08, 21:26
I'm fluent in Espanol of Mexcan heritage, so it's easier for the chicas to find a liking, friendlyness, trustworthy with me. They don't see me as a stranger (foriegner).I know some first year Spanish students that write better than you do. Fluent is a very subjective statement, and personally, if you can't communicate coherent ideas. Fluency is lacking.

Many Chicanos have been blessed with the great opportunity of being biliterate or bicultural. This guy blew his opportunity. His English is weak and his Spanish is worse. Any Mexican professional is going to laugh at his command of the Spanish language, and if it were an interview, show him the door.

Member #4450
12-20-08, 22:36
I get laid mostly every day of the month by my GF, AMIGAS (NON zona chicas) but I don't pay for it like you guys. Rarely do I pay for it, I don't need to. I don't look like the typical monger, you know what I men?Well yes, I'm sure most guys here are getting free pussy by a girlfriend or wife was the point?

Here we are referring to the zona girls, I'm sure most mongers here are not looking for a love relation in TJ, just a good time with no strings attached.

I don't look like the typical mongerWhat this supposed to mean????

Cobra Comander
12-21-08, 02:53
I get laid mostly every day of the month by my GF, AMIGAS (NON zona chicas) but I don't pay for it like you guys. Rarely do I pay for it, I don't need to. I don't look like the typical monger, you know what I men?I was just wondering cause most people on this website, you know, post reports about it.

Lol,

CC

El Tijuanense
12-21-08, 06:03
I know some first year Spanish students that write better than you do. Fluent is a very subjective statement, and personally, if you can't communicate coherent ideas. Fluency is lacking.Writing is not the same as speaking it. If you are Mexicano you should know. You can write all the Chinese in the world ,but if you don't speak it or understand regional dialect or slag ESTAS jodido.

Many Chicanos have been blessed with the great opportunity of being biliterate or bicultural. This guy blew his opportunity. His English is weak and his Spanish is worse. Any Mexican professional is going to laugh at his command of the Spanish language, and if it were an interview, show him the door.I don't work in Mexico. My espanol is just as good as the average Mexicano from the Bajio region. I don't write it to well since I never grew up in Mexico, but I can speak WELL with an accent from Jalisco, Michiocan, San Luis Potosi, Guanajuato know as el accento del BAJIO. KNOWN in Mexico as the most neutral accent in Mexico. NO MEXICAN has ever had trouble understanding what I say, I don't speak with that shitty gringo accent that can't speak a lick of Espanol nor do I speak with that accent that many Chicanos have who also speak MOCHO.

The chicas always tell me that I speak Espanol very well with an accent from EL BAJIO, thats were my parents are from.

El Tijuanense
12-21-08, 06:07
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Efjayel
12-21-08, 14:38
Not here to start a flame war or anything, but honestly I would take El Tijuaneros remarks and advice more seriously if he didn't try to cram it down our throats. It's kind of like he's saying, "What I say is 100% totally true whether you can believe or not!" Of course that isn't an exact quote from him but that's the vibe I get from his messages. That and some egotism.

btw, I'm not a "Chino."

Cobra Comander
12-21-08, 22:41
I would take El Tijuaneros remarks and advice more seriously if he didn't try to cram it down our throats.

Agreed.

CC

Pablito Diablito
12-22-08, 02:06
Writing is not the same as speaking it. If you are Mexicano you should know. Wow, that is a sweeping generalization, but this also the guy who is trying to stop tourism to Mexico.

Do you have something against Mexico?

El Tijuanense
12-22-08, 19:58
Not here to start a flame war or anything, but honestly I would take El Tijuaneros remarks and advice more seriously if he didn't try to cram it down our throats. It's kind of like he's saying, "What I say is 100% totally true whether you can believe or not!" Of course that isn't an exact quote from him but that's the vibe I get from his messages. That and some egotism.

btw, I'm not a "Chino."Efjayel,

I have a better understanding of Mexican culture, history. Norms, acents etc than anybody on this board that isn't MEXICAN born. Some people think or claim smething is true OF Mexican chicas, of Mexico, when they aren't of Mexican heritage and even less have Mexican parents.

El Tijuanense
12-22-08, 20:04
Wow, that is a sweeping generalizationYou didn't really answer me very well. You claimed that I couldn't speak Espanol very well because I can't write it well. When I go to Mexico nobody has any difficulty understanding my Mexican Spanish El Bajio Accento. Nobody would ever see my accento in Mexico as 'foreign'.

Do you think a South American or gringo or Spaniard who writes Espanol perfect would not be seen as 'foreigners' in Mexico with their non-Mexcan accents? Of course.

Member #4450
12-23-08, 00:19
Do you think a South American or gringo or Spaniard who writes Espanol perfect would not be seen as 'foreigners' in Mexico with their non-Mexcan accents? Of course.
What's your point?
I'm not Mexican, or have a Mexican accent and I have free fucked so many Mexican girls in my life that I lost counting. I speak fluent Spanish, so where's the big deal?
Who are you trying to impress with ol this showing off of hot guy ?
It looks to me like you don't want any foreigners in TJ, I don't understand why?

LOL Foreigners in Baja? What's so rare about it? I've seen Foreigners in Machu Pichu as far south is Tierra del Fuego.
Btw, There's so many Mexican accent, Chilango, Chicano, Rancho etc.
Which one is yours? $Dollars are green accent spoken around every pussy in the world that's all the accent that I need!

Pablito Diablito
12-23-08, 04:56
Why would they call me 'guero' and guey is spelled by many Mexicans. I speak fluent Spanish my accent is neutral not an accent from Mexico,but i am Chicano,and know every slag Spanish Mexicano. Entiendes mendez?The way that someone uses the Spanish language gives clues to where they are from. Mexicans distinguish between a Barrio Logan Bajio accent and a Tapatío Bajío accent. That the words you choose and the depth of your vocabulary tells of your education, and implies your origin. Tijuana and the rest of Mexico for that matter, have an excellent primary public education system when compared to Central America and even Los Angeles. Literacy rates in Mexico are above 90%, and I would suspect even higher in Tijuana. The use of the Spanish language is a part of the national identity. I can't speak to your accent, but the inability to read or write in Spanish is not common in Mexico.

Efjayel
12-23-08, 07:50
Efjayel,

I have a better understanding of Mexican culture, history. Norms, acents etc than anybody on this board that isn't MEXICAN born. Some people think or claim smething is true OF Mexican chicas, of Mexico, when they aren't of Mexican heritage and even less have Mexican parents.

So according to you, only Mexican people can truly understand the Mexican race. Umm, ok...

Once again, I don't want to start a flame war so I will not delve deep into this but I'll just say this and be done with it, just because you have some spanish heritage in your background doesn't make you the official spoke person of Mexico and it's people.

Pablito Diablito
12-24-08, 07:33
The way the guy talks down to zona girls (supposedly his friends' wives), calling them big f#$%king putas is enough to make any girl feel uncomfortable. While puta means prostitute, it has such a negative connotation that most zona chicks would take major offense to it.

Speaking Spanish can help turn a cold fish into a good lay. But if you treat these women like they are below you, no matter what languages you speak, they'll be offended. Country John has it right, "Be nice". It pays off in the long run.

El Tijuanense
12-24-08, 20:33
What's your point?

I'm not Mexican, or have a Mexican accent and I have free fucked so many Mexican girls in my life that I lost counting. I speak fluent Spanish, so where's the big deal?
Who are you trying to impress with ol this showing off of hot guy ?
It looks to me like you don't want any foreigners in TJ, I don't understand why?
Btw, There's so many Mexican accent, Chilango, Chicano, Rancho etc.
Which one is yours? $Dollars are green accent spoken around every pussy in the world that's all the accent that I need!Like I didn't know that Mexico has so many regional accents like Norteno, REgio, Sinaloense and people from Culiacan and Mazatlan HAVE different accents even thou they are in Sinaloa, El Bajio accent, Chilango, Chihuahua accent, Chiapaneco, Yucateco, Veracruzano etc et.

El Tijuanense
12-24-08, 20:38
So according to you, only Mexican people can truly understand the Mexican race. Umm, ok...

Once again, I don't want to start a flame war so I will not delve deep into this but I'll just say this and be done with it, just because you have some spanish heritage in your background doesn't make you the official spoke person of Mexico and it's people.Yes, people of Mexican heritage understand Mexican culture people Mexican women the most. Obviously I know more than anybody on this board not born in Mexico. A Mexicana would relate to me 400% more than a foreigner visiting Mexico. Thats a reality. You should see how many chicas I pick up.

I have Mexican heritage 100%, not Spanish.

El Tijuanense
12-24-08, 20:43
The way the guy talks down to zona girls (supposedly his friends' wives), calling them big f#$%king putas is enough to make any girl feel uncomfortable. While puta means prostitute, it has such a negative connotation that most zona chicks would take major offense to it.I never use the word putas in front of the chicas.

Speaking Spanish can help turn a cold fish into a good lay. But if you treat these women like they are below you, no matter what languages you speak, they'll be offended. Country John has it right, "Be nice". It pays off in the long run.I always treat the working hoes nice.I use my verbo on them.I Only pay 50%, I hardly use them, sense I can get it free from Civilian chicas.

El Tijuanense
12-24-08, 20:54
The way that someone uses the Spanish language gives clues to where they are from. Mexicans distinguish between a Barrio Logan Bajio accent and a Tapatío Bajío accent. Correct, I don't have a Chicano accent in Spanish. I have El Bajio accent.

That the words you choose and the depth of your vocabulary tells of your education, and implies your origin. Tijuana and the rest of Mexico for that matter, have an excellent primary public education system when compared to Central America and even Los Angeles. Literacy rates in Mexico are above 90%, and I would suspect even higher in Tijuana. The use of the Spanish language is a part of the national identity. I can't speak to your accent, but the inability to read or write in Spanish is not common in Mexico. I was born in California, my first language I learned was Mexican Spanish. I can read Spanish real good and speak it fluently with a Bajio accent, I can't write it that well. As I said, a foriegner could read it and write it better than me, but if I speak Mexican Espanol without a foreign accent, I would be seen as a regular Mexican. Plus I have also Mexican nationality, AND family in Tijuana and the interior of Mexico.

El Tijuanense
12-24-08, 20:58
ap – beauty queen arrested in gun-filled truck

slideshow: mexican beauty queen arrested ap – the 2008 beauty queen of the drug-plagued state of sinaloa, laura zuniga, center, is shown to the press … guadalajara, mexico – a reigning mexican beauty queen from the drug-plagued state of sinaloa was arrested with suspected gang members in a truck filled guns and ammunition, police say.

miss sinaloa 2008 laura zuniga stared at the ground, with her flowing dark hair concealing her face, as she stood squeezed between seven alleged gunmen lined up before journalists. soldiers wearing ski masks guarded the 23-year-old model and the suspects.

zuniga was arrested shortly before midnight on monday at a military checkpoint in zapopan, just outside the colonial city of guadalajara, said jalisco state police director, francisco alejandro solorio.

zuniga was riding in one of two trucks, where soldiers found a large stash of weapons, including two ar-15 assault rifles, .38 specials, 9mm handguns, nine magazines, 633 cartridges and $53,300 in u.s. currency, solorio said tuesday.

state police identified one of the men caught with her as the brother of an alleged drug trafficker from ciudad juarez, a city on the u.s. border, and said the man appeared to have been her boyfriend.

zuniga told police that she was planning on traveling to bolivia and colombia with the men to go shopping, solorio said.

when the former preschool teacher won miss sinaloa in july she gave an impassioned speech about how society should value women more, especially mothers. in october, she won the hispanoamerican queen beauty contest in october against competitors from across latin america.

she placed third in the nuestra belleza mexico pageant in monterrey in september. that pageant sends its winner to the miss universe contest. for placing third, she was expected to represent mexico in the 2009 miss international contest.

zuniga is from the pacific coast state of sinaloa, the home of the powerful cartel of the same name. it was not immediately known whether zuniga and the men were being investigated for drug ties.

lupita jones, the national director of nuestra belleza mexico, released a statement distancing the organization from zuniga. jones also said nuestra belleza knew nothing about "any illicit activity in which she could be involved."

the organization also says it will await the results of the investigation before making any decision about whether to strip zuniga of her crown.

"since 1994, nuestra belleza has been a serious, honest and transparent organization dedicated exclusively to preparing mexican women to successfully represent our country en various contests and whose object is to show the beauty, value and intelligence of each one of them," jones said.

tatiana limpias of gloria promotions, which organizes the hispanoamerican contest in bolivia, told the associated press that their lawyers were also looking into the matter before making a decision about her crown.

about 90 percent of the cocaine entering the united states passes through mexico, earning its powerful and vicious cartels billions of dollars a year and allowing them to corrupt the segments of society ranging from the police and army to musical groups.

Country John
12-24-08, 23:09
The way the guy talks down to zona girls (supposedly his friends' wives), calling them big f#$%king putas is enough to make any girl feel uncomfortable. While puta means prostitute, it has such a negative connotation that most zona chicks would take major offense to it.

Speaking Spanish can help turn a cold fish into a good lay. But if you treat these women like they are below you, no matter what languages you speak, they'll be offended. Country John has it right, "Be nice". It pays off in the long run.

Right on.

El Tijuanense is probably into making noise like someone else here who's name I won't mention but rhymes with "bling - a - puts."

I've met several guys like him and the best thing to do is just let him talk until he is done and then just get back to whatever it was you were doing.

A wise man once said: "The purpose of a cause is the creation of an effect."

When you present yourself to a person or a group and spew bullshit, most people normally pay attention until you cross the line, passing the point where even you know you should stop. From that point on, no further explanation of what you're all about is needed. People are not stupid naturally, it takes work. They might be ignorant, but that's not the same as stupid.

I have nothing personally against these guys because I understand what they are all about. I know that what most girls say to their face is very different from how they really feel. Guys like El Tijuanense should realize that and spend their time working on how to be nice. It really does work.

Maybe someday that chica who doles out the free pussy to someone like that might pass on a little something our hero wasn't counting on and the next thing you know he's on the wrong side of the dirt, because grudge fucks can go both ways.

Country John

El Tijuanense
12-25-08, 23:58
Right on.

El Tijuanense is probably into making noise like someone else here who's name I won't mention but rhymes with "bling - a - puts."

I've met several guys like him and the best thing to do is just let him talk until he is done and then just get back to whatever it was you were doing.

A wise man once said: "The purpose of a cause is the creation of an effect."

When you present yourself to a person or a group and spew bullshit, most people normally pay attention until you cross the line, passing the point where even you know you should stop. From that point on, no further explanation of what you're all about is needed. People are not stupid naturally, it takes work. They might be ignorant, but that's not the same as stupid.

I have nothing personally against these guys because I understand what they are all about. I know that what most girls say to their face is very different from how they really feel. Guys like El Tijuanense should realize that and spend their time working on how to be nice. It really does work.

Maybe someday that chica who doles out the free pussy to someone like that might pass on a little something our hero wasn't counting on and the next thing you know he's on the wrong side of the dirt, because grudge fucks can go both ways.

Country JohnCountry John and company get all their experience with Mexican women thru the puta world, that is not reality. They (hoes)tell you what you want to hear.

I have dated over 100 women all of Mexican heritage. If anyone knows what Mexican like, I should know.

Mexican women like and of corse PREFER Mexican men, statatistics have proven it 100 million times.

Member #4450
12-26-08, 06:06
I have Mexican heritage 100%, not Spanish.
So are you 100% indian decent?

Member #4450
12-26-08, 06:23
Mexican women like and of corse PREFER Mexican men, statatistics have proven it 100 million times.
I don't think so, here's an example, Country John is not Mexican but 100% Oklahoma and his getting free pussy every hour from his Mexican girlfriend, so your statistics are not accurate!
Isn't right CJ? :D

Country John
12-26-08, 20:07
Country John and company get all their experience with Mexican women thru the puta world, that is not reality. They (hoes)tell you what you want to hear.

I have dated over 100 women all of Mexican heritage. If anyone knows what Mexican like, I should know.

An illusion.

Mexican women must cross a cultural divide just as gringos must in a relationship. Mexican women are culturally conditioned to put up with the bullshit Mexican men present to them and they, despite wanting to change their conditions, still see dealing with that as an easier mountain to climb than becoming immersed in another culture, learning a new language, not being as much exposed to traditions they grew up with etc. they are not culturally conditioned to like it.

There are no statistics that support your statement. Mexican families are as much confused about gringo culture as the girls can be, hence the reluctance to accept the girl crossing over to gringo land. Gringos, as a group, have done little to enhance their image but more and more, integration finds it's way into both cultures. When two people bring the best of both worlds together, it usually works out well as long as they stay true to their goals. This is true in any relationship. Families come around when there is a positive experience that endures, that is true 100% of the time.

Mexican women dream of a good life because that all most of them can do, dream. I remember once visiting a company in Culiacan (during which some serious mongering took place of course) and I recall traveling down a long dusty dirt road to get to the place. Outside the employee entrance was a make-shift stand where a young girl was selling knock-off perfumes to the girls working at the place. She was a real sweetheart and while alone waiting for a shift change she was thumbing through a glamor magazine. My interpreter and I struck up a conversation with her and she mentioned that she was reading things that she could only dream of. A nice house, a car, a family, a nice place to live, nice clothes etc. She was a real hottie. I remember thinking to myself that the right guy would find a real jewel here. And the "normal" lifestyle I enjoyed in the USA would seem like a fantasy for her. She's not alone.

Mexican men have done little to improve their environment. They refuse to stand up and organize their country to rid it of the scourge of crime and corruption. I often ask myself: "Where is the outrage?" Why don't the men step up? The reason? They don't have the balls. They talk the big talk, walk the big walk but leave the control of their country in the hands of some of the most corrupt people on the planet. So, their women don't stand a chance. This is one lesson they could learn well from Americans. Because the men of the society are quite content to let things stay the way they are, it could take many lifetimes to see a change, if at all.

As for my woman, she's not a "ho." I wouldn't take her in if she were. She was a ficha girl at Rio Verde who, because of a dick-head Mexican was forced out into the street with two kids while he drove his girlfriend around in a Taxi Libre, spent his kid's money on meth and KFC while holed up in a hotel room in La Mesa. She, being a dedicated mom and a good spirit turned to the bars to make money like so many other girls do. Why? because they enjoy sitting on some fat fucks lap, putting up with beer breath and stinking smoke? Or because they just love to fuck? No. Like so many (including me) have said so many times here and elsewhere: "It's for the money."

If you are simply into banging hookers and paying for play then none of this will mean much. I enjoy a great (albeit not perfect) relationship with my morena Maya. We get long hard stares wherever we go and I am certain it's a cultural thing. They might think that she's a puta and I am a monger but anyone who spends time with us or even observes us for a little while sill see that we do get along well, I do show her respect, and I do treat her right. That leaves many girls staring for much longer than guys.

Her relationship with me is not one of propitiation. She works hard every day. She cooks, she cleans and all that stuff. I never fail to express my appreciation for her hard work, and treat her to nights out, clothes etc.

If you show them your heart, they'll give you their life. With he right girl, that can be quite a catch. So you see, it has nothing to do with Mexican culture, it has to do with the culture of being a decent human being when you should be. Don't confuse the hobby of mongering with a decent relationship, they are two different things. Mongering is what you do, it's not (or should not be) who you are. When the day comes for you to get off the train, get off.

Guys who can fuck civilians at the drop of a hat are very few. If you are fortunate enough to be one of them then I salute you. But never confuse your "ability" to do so with a cultural preference on the part of the girl because in any culture, you'll find girls willing to fuck at the drop of a hat just like you can find guys who have a misguided sense of what common decency is all about.

After dating over 100 women of Mexican heritage, I'm surprised you don't have more positive things to say and that speaks volumes about you. While having a full time woman might not be in the cards for you, and I understand that, can't you find anything positive to say about your women?

Be safe and be nice,
Country John

Pablito Diablito
12-26-08, 21:49
Mexican women like and of corse PREFER Mexican men, statatistics have proven it 100 million times.I saw that study, it was conducted by 100 million Mexican men.

Hey Tijuanero, why don't you install Mozilla Firefox as your web browser? It has a spell checker.

Pablito Diablito
12-26-08, 22:11
Country John and company get all their experience with Mexican women thru the puta world, that is not reality. They (hoes)tell you what you want to hear.Compared with the Chicana's that I bang for free, I prefer the Mexicanas that I pay For. There is this weird double standard for Chicanas, as they are expected to speak Spanish AND English with native level fluency. When a girl has had every opportunity in the world to learn, and then decides that they don't want to because they live and work in el Norte, that is about the time I head to the HK and find a girl that speaks Spanish.

I'm just giving Tijuanese a hard time. I am sure that he can speak Mexican just fine. It's just, this is a literary forum, and I can only judge how you write, not speak.

Pablito Diablito
12-27-08, 00:53
So are you 100% indian decent?Oaxaca is rad!! I was learning some Zapoteco from some guys I used to work with, but didn't keep it up. I think that they teach Mixteco at SDSU, but could be confused.

Pablito Diablito
12-27-08, 01:55
Correct, I don't have a Chicano accent in Spanish. I have El Bajio accent.

I was born in California, my first language I learned was Mexican Spanish. I can read Spanish real good and speak it fluently with a Bajio accent, I can't write it that well. As I said, a foriegner could read it and write it better than me, but if I speak Mexican Espanol without a foreign accent, I would be seen as a regular Mexican. Plus I have also Mexican nationality, AND family in Tijuana and the interior of Mexico.With all this time spent in Mexico (read: opportunity), it sounds like you have made the CHOICE not to learn to write or read well because you are from el Norte, and don't need to.

Cobra Comander
12-27-08, 08:26
I saw that study, it was conducted by 100 million Mexican men.

Hey Tijuanero, why don't you install Mozilla Firefox as your web browser? It has a spell checker.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

CC

Party God
12-28-08, 23:24
I saw that study, it was conducted by 100 million Mexican men.

Hey Tijuanero, why don't you install Mozilla Firefox as your web browser? It has a spell checker.100 million Mexican men? Considering that the 2007 census population of Mexico was 105 million, geez Mexico has a poor ratio, 5 women to 100 men.

El Tijuanense
12-30-08, 07:25
So are you 100% indian decent?No, I'm a Mestizo, why?

El Tijuanense
12-30-08, 07:36
An illusion.

Mexican women must cross a cultural divide just as gringos must in a relationship. Mexican women are culturally conditioned to put up with the bullshit Mexican men present to them and they, despite wanting to change their conditions, still see dealing with that as an easier mountain to climb than becoming immersed in another culture, learning a new language, not being as much exposed to traditions they grew up with etc. they are not culturally conditioned to like it.

There are no statistics that support your statement. Mexican families are as much confused about gringo culture as the girls can be, hence the reluctance to accept the girl crossing over to gringo land. Gringos, as a group, have done little to enhance their image but more and more, integration finds it's way into both cultures. When two people bring the best of both worlds together, it usually works out well as long as they stay true to their goals. This is true in any relationship. Families come around when there is a positive experience that endures, that is true 100% of the time.

Mexican women dream of a good life because that all most of them can do, dream. I remember once visiting a company in Culiacan (during which some serious mongering took place of course) and I recall traveling down a long dusty dirt road to get to the place. Outside the employee entrance was a make-shift stand where a young girl was selling knock-off perfumes to the girls working at the place. She was a real sweetheart and while alone waiting for a shift change she was thumbing through a glamor magazine. My interpreter and I struck up a conversation with her and she mentioned that she was reading things that she could only dream of. A nice house, a car, a family, a nice place to live, nice clothes etc. She was a real hottie. I remember thinking to myself that the right guy would find a real jewel here. And the "normal" lifestyle I enjoyed in the USA would seem like a fantasy for her. She's not alone.

Mexican men have done little to improve their environment. They refuse to stand up and organize their country to rid it of the scourge of crime and corruption. I often ask myself: "Where is the outrage?" Why don't the men step up? The reason? They don't have the balls. They talk the big talk, walk the big walk but leave the control of their country in the hands of some of the most corrupt people on the planet. So, their women don't stand a chance. This is one lesson they could learn well from Americans. Because the men of the society are quite content to let things stay the way they are, it could take many lifetimes to see a change, if at all.

As for my woman, she's not a "ho." I wouldn't take her in if she were. She was a ficha girl at Rio Verde who, because of a dick-head Mexican was forced out into the street with two kids while he drove his girlfriend around in a Taxi Libre, spent his kid's money on meth and KFC while holed up in a hotel room in La Mesa. She, being a dedicated mom and a good spirit turned to the bars to make money like so many other girls do. Why? because they enjoy sitting on some fat fucks lap, putting up with beer breath and stinking smoke? Or because they just love to fuck? No. Like so many (including me) have said so many times here and elsewhere: "It's for the money."

If you are simply into banging hookers and paying for play then none of this will mean much. I enjoy a great (albeit not perfect) relationship with my morena Maya. We get long hard stares wherever we go and I am certain it's a cultural thing. They might think that she's a puta and I am a monger but anyone who spends time with us or even observes us for a little while sill see that we do get along well, I do show her respect, and I do treat her right. That leaves many girls staring for much longer than guys.

Her relationship with me is not one of propitiation. She works hard every day. She cooks, she cleans and all that stuff. I never fail to express my appreciation for her hard work, and treat her to nights out, clothes etc.

If you show them your heart, they'll give you their life. With he right girl, that can be quite a catch. So you see, it has nothing to do with Mexican culture, it has to do with the culture of being a decent human being when you should be. Don't confuse the hobby of mongering with a decent relationship, they are two different things. Mongering is what you do, it's not (or should not be) who you are. When the day comes for you to get off the train, get off.

Guys who can fuck civilians at the drop of a hat are very few. If you are fortunate enough to be one of them then I salute you. But never confuse your "ability" to do so with a cultural preference on the part of the girl because in any culture, you'll find girls willing to fuck at the drop of a hat just like you can find guys who have a misguided sense of what common decency is all about.

After dating over 100 women of Mexican heritage, I'm surprised you don't have more positive things to say and that speaks volumes about you. While having a full time woman might not be in the cards for you, and I understand that, can't you find anything positive to say about your women?

Be safe and be nice,

Country JohnCountry John you know its a fact that Mexicanas prefer Mexican men over gringos or non-Mexicans, don't take it personal,but it's reality.

I leave it at that. Good luck in your relationship.

El Tijuanense
12-30-08, 07:41
Compared with the Chicana's that I bang for free, I prefer the Mexicanas that I pay For. There is this weird double standard for Chicanas, as they are expected to speak Spanish AND English with native level fluency. When a girl has had every opportunity in the world to learn, and then decides that they don't want to because they live and work in el Norte, that is about the time I head to the HK and find a girl that speaks Spanish.I have banged over 100 Chicanas, Mexicanas gratis. But to me it doesn't matter if they speak fluent Espanol. When I see a hot Chicana or Mexicana that last thing that i think is if she speaks fluent Espanol.

Country John
12-31-08, 19:12
Country John you know its a fact that Mexicanas prefer Mexican men over gringos or non-Mexicans, don't take it personal,but it's reality.

I leave it at that. Good luck in your relationship.

I think that what we will end up doing is respectfully agreeing to disagree. I know it's a fact that in any culture, men who take care of their women will often do well. Some men do well despite slapping their women around. But that's another topic.

I think that, under the right conditions, Mexicanas would prefer Mexican men, and for the right reasons. I simply respond based on my experiences which by no means could be a basis for rock solid conclusion except for in my own little universe. People should make their own judgements based on their own experiences of course.

My experiences therefore appear to be very different from yours. Good luck in any case however, and happy mongering.

Country John

Louie OK
01-28-09, 22:46
To get back to what this thread was about, the following article addresses the violence in a way not very often seen.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/8320422

Country John
01-29-09, 23:39
To get back to what this thread was about, the following article addresses the violence in a way not very often seen.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/8320422

Probably the most accurate article I've seen. Talking to friends here, they say that they can't imagine a corruption free Mexico in our lifetime, or even in their kid's life-time. This catering to the Sinaloa Cartel is at the guts of it. The Gulf Cartel is believed to be in the hands of the Zetas, this is one reason why the military is involved, most if not all of these guys are ex-police/military.

It's a question of choosing the lesser of two evils and either choice is a bad one.

Corruption is rampant in many countries of the world but in Mexico it's higher profile because the place is under a microscope and the bad guys don't want to give up their violent ways.

Corruption is a way of life here in some sectors, that's true. It's the dirty linen and it's hanging out there for everyone to see. The only reason why it's getting the attention it deserves is because it affects the USA in ways never before experienced by Americans.

If the corruption in Saudi Arabia were as well publicized, many would be shocked. I had many dealings in the Kingdom, the layers of bureaucracy and the lengths people will go to there to become "unjustly enriched" are shocking.

So separate the two. Corruption is here to stay, and Mexicans have long since come to terms with that in quiet desperation. It's the savage murders being committed in the light of day that attract the attention of the press and strike fear into any would-be tourist and THAT, my friends, is what is costing Mexico big bucks. That's where the focus is. And if the government of Mexico can eliminate the worst of the bad guys, and the brutal mass murders stop then that would be an improvement over the existing scene for sure. What remains is their relationship with the Gulf Cartel and what effect that will have on aid from the USA etc.

You know, I go about my business here every day and every evening of the week. Every once in a while I think about the violence but it is NOT on the front burner, nor is it forefront in peoples minds here as they go about their business. People here, while disgusted and disappointed in their "leaders," long ago realized that they have to do for themselves and their families. They have to stay out of trouble, be productive and normal. Life goes on. Don't worry, be happy etc. The common folk here are naturally optimistic and do not allow themselves to become paranoid, or let it get in the way of living their life. I respect that.

As for the government of Mexico, when they (like many other governments) can rise to the level of understanding the effects their destructive behavior has had on their society, and when they can actually take responsibility for it, then I think they will have turned a corner. The general consensus here is that this turning point is AT LEAST three generations away.

So don't look for the day when corruption in Mexico will be stamped out, you'll be long dead by then. Instead look for a return to the old days when the cops had only one robber to chase and when the people of Mexico could get back to the business of living again.

Country John

Efjayel
01-30-09, 08:09
Pfft, I don't think it will require three generations. Just a major event/catastrophe to happen. And we aren't far away from one.

Pablito Diablito
02-05-09, 21:27
Country John you know its a fact that Mexicanas prefer Mexican men over gringos or non-Mexicans, don't take it personal,but it's reality.

I leave it at that. Good luck in your relationship.While I will agree with you that Mexicans are incredibly racist (ie Look at how mestizos treat the Indians), I think that your argument is flawed as a generalization. Hot girls want to date hot guys, and while ethnicity is factored into the equation, I believe it hold much less importance than fitness level, symmetry of face, style and money. Now, Mexico has a nearly 30% obesity rate. I just find it hard to believe that a Mexican chick would prefer an obese Indian from Oaxaca over a football playing (ie fit) Brazilian, Gringo or Brit. Especially chicks in the zona, that f**k for money. These girls are looking to improve their economic conditions. The idea of marrying some campesino in BFE Jalisco, remaining poor, and having to serve a machista husband just because he is Mexican, doesn't sound like a Mexican girls preference. Girls want opportunities just like everyone else, and Mexican society does not provide them with many.

Pablito Diablito
02-05-09, 21:41
I have banged over 100 Chicanas, Mexicanas gratis. But to me it doesn't matter if they speak fluent Espanol. When I see a hot Chicana or Mexicana that last thing that I think is if she speaks fluent Espanol.I try not to sh! T where I eat. I don't like to ***** around in my own community because of the drama it causes and don't like one night stands knowing that much about me. I have banged substantially fewer Chicanas than you, but that is because they have been more of the girlfriend type, requiring a much larger time investment to get what I want.

I guess I just value my Spanish more than you do. I learned Spanish as a second language without any family influence. I worked my ass off to gain near-native fluency and like hanging out with people that speak multiple languages. I just think it is such a waste when people are given an opportunity and could care less. Even worse when they don't value their native language enough to learn it properly.

Country John
02-06-09, 23:23
I try not to sh! T where I eat. I don't like to ***** around in my own community because of the drama it causes and don't like one night stands knowing that much about me. I have banged substantially fewer Chicanas than you, but that is because they have been more of the girlfriend type, requiring a much larger time investment to get what I want.

I guess I just value my Spanish more than you do. I learned Spanish as a second language without any family influence. I worked my ass off to gain near-native fluency and like hanging out with people that speak multiple languages. I just think it is such a waste when people are given an opportunity and could care less. Even worse when they don't value their native language enough to learn it properly.

When I met her, my girlfriend spoke no english (she still does not speak english) and I spoke ZERO Spanish. It's been almost four years. Now, I converse in Spanish without speaking english for days and days. Several of my key people speak only Spanish.

I want to say that learning the language at the same time as learning to understanding the culture has been one of the best experiences of my life. I believe that if the USA truly had a grasp of just how wonderful these people are, there would be more bridges instead of walls. I consider this move to Mexico one of the best moves ever, and it is a joy to work with such great people who work hard every day.

When I hear Americans slag Mexico, or even when I hear Mexicans slagging their own country and their own people, it speaks volumes about who THEY really are.

It's not hard to criticize. It takes no effort, just a bad attitude and some dirty second hand info then you're good to go. Or maybe being victimized through stupidity that, even though you might be wrong, you find a way to pin it on a people or culture unjustly.

It DOES take effort to get off your ass, check it out for yourself and educate yourself. Usually the good things and the positive side become self evident and they normally ALWAYS outweigh the bad; but again, it depends on your attitude going in I suppose.

Mexico has a beautiful culture and these are great people. It's an honor to be associated with people who play as hard as they work. A relationship bond here is worth more than almost anything else, and I have been enriched in many ways through my associations and business dealings here, not to mention the girls I've banged.

So let these people say what they want. There is nothing louder than the resonance of ignorance and stupidity and it is sometimes hard to ignore, but you'll get used to ignoring it if you start today. Just file it under "Nuts."

Country John

Wooterz
02-22-09, 13:51
I would like to throw in my input on this topic. While I do appreciate the fact that El Tijuanense has taken the initiative in trying to "warn" us about the dangers that exist in Tijuana, I disagree with a lot of things he is preaching. First and foremost, if you truly are as "authentic" Mexican as you claim, you know that there are two way of doing things in Mexico; the "right way" and the "wrong way. " More often than not, if you do things the "right way, " you have very little to worry about. However, if you decide to do things the "wrong way" either out of ignorance, stupidity, or just for the hell of it, there are potential consequences. I would like to share a story with this board to demonstrate my point.

Several years ago, before I knew about this board, I decided to drive down to Tijuana with some friends of mine just to visit. Having lived in America all my life, I was completely oblivious to what actually goes on in Tijuana/Mexico. I had no idea driving into Tijuana with my own car was a bad idea. I had no idea my US insurance was void in Mexico. I had no idea there were a bunch of crooked cops looking to make a buck off retarded "gringos" such as my self. I had no idea the dangers that existed at night in Tijuana. I had no idea how to speak Spanish. I had no idea period. We arrived at the border around 1:00 AM on a Saturday morning. I was nervous as hell and completely lost. I went down a bunch of streets that I had no idea were safe or unsafe, couldn't read the street names, couldn't understand the traffic signs, couldn't see where the lanes were. Long story short, I ended up running a red light, went down a road the wrong way, got pulled over, and was questioned for almost 2 hours as the Policia searched my car. I had absolutely no contraband of any kind, no alcohol, no drugs, no weapons, nothing in my car to be worried about. However, they just "somehow" found some "mysterious" narcotics that just happened to be in my trunk. I had no money, no way of communicating with the officer who either couldn't speak English or simply chose not to in order to **** me over even harder. My friends couldn't speak Spanish and were of no help to me either. Every second of every minute that I talked to the TJPD, I feared I would go to jail in a Mexican prison and would never return. You don't even understand how scary and stressful such a situation is. You don't even want to know how we got out of the situation. In any case, when I got back on US soil, I vowed to never return to Mexico ever again. It was around this time that I found this message board and realized just how stupid I was for doing what I did. I could have died in Tijuana that night. I went about the situation all wrong and I paid the price as a result.

Yesterday, I returned to Tijuana after my 3-4 year hiatus. I knew EXACTLY what I was doing. There is a war going on in Mexico and the media is reporting that 4-5 people are dying on a daily basis. I took all the necessary precautions before hand, I made sure I had everything set up correctly, and I executed. I parked on the US side, I walked across, I took a taxi (sat in the front seat) to EXACTLY where I wanted to go, I gave propinas to almost every person I came in contact with, I was polite, I was friendly, I didn't overdrink, I didn't make threats or assualt anyone, I did exactly what I was supposed to do and I was fine. All the avoidable problems were taken care of. Now, I understand, there are some things that are unavoidable. If some lunatic narco decided to shoot up Adelitas and I got hit in the cross-fire, that is unavoidable. However, as of right now, that isn't happening. Bodies are showing up in Tijuana but people aren't getting popped in front of clubs, especially not mongers such as ourselves. Am I saying it can't happen? Absolutely not. Innocent citizens have died in the crossfire, they were at the wrong place at the wrong time. As long as you visit Tijuana and do EXACTLY what you are supposed to do and nothing "stupid, " generally, you'll be fine. You can sit and scare us all you want, but you have to acknowledge this.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Country John
03-09-09, 19:17
I would like to throw in my input on this topic. While I do appreciate the fact that El Tijuanense has taken the initiative in trying to "warn" us about the dangers that exist in Tijuana, I disagree with a lot of things he is preaching. First and foremost, if you truly are as "authentic" Mexican as you claim, you know that there are two way of doing things in Mexico; the "right way" and the "wrong way. " More often than not, if you do things the "right way, " you have very little to worry about. However, if you decide to do things the "wrong way" either out of ignorance, stupidity, or just for the hell of it, there are potential consequences. I would like to share a story with this board to demonstrate my point.

Several years ago, before I knew about this board, I decided to drive down to Tijuana with some friends of mine just to visit. Having lived in America all my life, I was completely oblivious to what actually goes on in Tijuana/Mexico. I had no idea driving into Tijuana with my own car was a bad idea. I had no idea my US insurance was void in Mexico. I had no idea there were a bunch of crooked cops looking to make a buck off retarded "gringos" such as my self. I had no idea the dangers that existed at night in Tijuana. I had no idea how to speak Spanish. I had no idea period. We arrived at the border around 1:00 AM on a Saturday morning. I was nervous as hell and completely lost. I went down a bunch of streets that I had no idea were safe or unsafe, couldn't read the street names, couldn't understand the traffic signs, couldn't see where the lanes were. Long story short, I ended up running a red light, went down a road the wrong way, got pulled over, and was questioned for almost 2 hours as the Policia searched my car. I had absolutely no contraband of any kind, no alcohol, no drugs, no weapons, nothing in my car to be worried about. However, they just "somehow" found some "mysterious" narcotics that just happened to be in my trunk. I had no money, no way of communicating with the officer who either couldn't speak English or simply chose not to in order to **** me over even harder. My friends couldn't speak Spanish and were of no help to me either. Every second of every minute that I talked to the TJPD, I feared I would go to jail in a Mexican prison and would never return. You don't even understand how scary and stressful such a situation is. You don't even want to know how we got out of the situation. In any case, when I got back on US soil, I vowed to never return to Mexico ever again. It was around this time that I found this message board and realized just how stupid I was for doing what I did. I could have died in Tijuana that night. I went about the situation all wrong and I paid the price as a result.

Yesterday, I returned to Tijuana after my 3-4 year hiatus. I knew EXACTLY what I was doing. There is a war going on in Mexico and the media is reporting that 4-5 people are dying on a daily basis. I took all the necessary precautions before hand, I made sure I had everything set up correctly, and I executed. I parked on the US side, I walked across, I took a taxi (sat in the front seat) to EXACTLY where I wanted to go, I gave propinas to almost every person I came in contact with, I was polite, I was friendly, I didn't overdrink, I didn't make threats or assualt anyone, I did exactly what I was supposed to do and I was fine. All the avoidable problems were taken care of. Now, I understand, there are some things that are unavoidable. If some lunatic narco decided to shoot up Adelitas and I got hit in the cross-fire, that is unavoidable. However, as of right now, that isn't happening. Bodies are showing up in Tijuana but people aren't getting popped in front of clubs, especially not mongers such as ourselves. Am I saying it can't happen? Absolutely not. Innocent citizens have died in the crossfire, they were at the wrong place at the wrong time. As long as you visit Tijuana and do EXACTLY what you are supposed to do and nothing "stupid, " generally, you'll be fine. You can sit and scare us all you want, but you have to acknowledge this.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

If you read the above post again and understand it, you will then have an accurate picture of what is happening in Tijuana.

Good post.

Country John

Amerioca
03-09-09, 19:47
I have never felt more safe in TJ than in recent times. The TJ popo is scared sh$tless. That being said, they are either out in force or cannot be found. They are more worried about their safety than subsidizing their incomes via tourists (which they have been doing for many decades).

And the Amercian that was found decap, last week. He was no tourist, he was a dopeman.

Dylan
07-19-09, 02:06
You don't even want to know how we got out of the situation.Wow, that was a great post. I've found that everything in your post is accurate.

Still, though, I would like kno know how you got out of that situation.

Dylan

Traveler X
10-07-09, 07:24
Wow, that was a great post. I've found that everything in your post is accurate.

Still, though, I would like kno know how you got out of that situation.

Dylan
If you actually get taken in the car and you have an ATM card on you, they'll force you to take money out of your ATM and keep your ATM card. If you don't have anything, I've seen one case where they held one friend and had the others cross the border and withdrawl money at San Ysidro's. It even made the news years back.

That said, they just want your money. You are in no real danger because they may be crooked and immoral but they're not that evil. A friend who still goes says when he had no money he asked them to take him to jail and they let him go with a warning. So it depends on what they think you're willing or able to pay.

My suggestion is simply not to go in the first place. Buy a ticket to Thailand.

One Wing Low
12-22-09, 19:15
Could someone find out why the old man was shot? I hate to hang around his mariscos stand and got shot with him.

Went to the familiar mariscos stand across the intersection from restaurant La Perla.

The old man was not there. His son said he was was shot 4 times in a taxi somewhere in TJ. He's apparently not dead, in a hospital somewhere.

If he was in a taxi when shot, then he was targeted, not hit by stray bullets. Wondered what he could have done to get shot, besides serving some very tasty mariscos cocteles.

Can someone talk to his sons and brothers and give us some details?

Efjayel
12-23-09, 10:14
Which Marisco's stand? The one on the corner of Niños Heroes and Coahulia St?

One Wing Low
12-23-09, 19:15
That's the one.

Please find out how and why the old man was shot.

TJ may be a lot more dangerous than we thought.

Which Marisco's stand? The one on the corner of Niños Heroes and Coahulia St?

Efjayel
12-24-09, 23:42
Ok I'll try to look into it next time I'm there.