PDA

View Full Version : Angeles City Hotels & Accomodations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Mogwai
03-16-19, 09:46
For those who've stayed at these hotels, is there a reason NOT to choose any of these? Better recommendations? We just need a comfy place to sleep, fuck and eat for a couple days before heading out.The Pacific Breeze has become too popular and can be quite noisy at night / early morning when the (drunk) mongers are coming back from Fields with their 'conquests'. This has also to do with the open space in the middle of both wings. You hear the noise of all the floors.

Transporter
03-16-19, 10:32
I'll be arriving at Clark in April at zero dark thirty where my lady friend should be waiting. By the time we leave the airport I'm guessing it'll be around 4 am and hopefully transportation to Angeles City won't be a problem at that hour. From reading the last 11 pages, I see that the following hotels are preferred: Orchid Inn, Pacific Breeze, Royal Amsterdam, and Fields Walking Street Hotel. Checked them out at Trip.com and all seem reasonable. Someone mentioned Grand Central Hotel but it's sold out.

For those who've stayed at these hotels, is there a reason NOT to choose any of these? Better recommendations? We just need a comfy place to sleep, fuck and eat for a couple days before heading out.All are ok, but since you already have company maybe you don't need to be in fields? If not Savannah hotels have the best beds. Super soft, comfy and plush. Just an option, as there are so many to choose from, lately I like Queens.

Getting out of Clark super fast, but transportation from Clark not so good as there is no competition to drive the price down, the vans seem to be the best value at 500.

Sammon
03-16-19, 19:15
I'll be arriving at Clark in April at zero dark thirty where my lady friend should be waiting. By the time we leave the airport I'm guessing it'll be around 4 am and hopefully transportation to Angeles City won't be a problem at that hour. From reading the last 11 pages, I see that the following hotels are preferred: Orchid Inn, Pacific Breeze, Royal Amsterdam, and Fields Walking Street Hotel. Checked them out at Trip.com and all seem reasonable. Someone mentioned Grand Central Hotel but it's sold out.

For those who've stayed at these hotels, is there a reason NOT to choose any of these? Better recommendations? We just need a comfy place to sleep, fuck and eat for a couple days before heading out.Ask your lady friend to bring transportation. They know people who have a car and will bring.

Better book hotels on any of the websites or my preferred route is call hotels directly. You get ten percent off if you pay cash and no taxes. Pacific a Breeze is dated. Royal Amsterdam is good if you book a superior room. Besides itright on the walking street. No idea about others as I have not stayed there. Depending on the budget there are plenty of options.

If you are trying to impress your friend you need to stay at expensive hotel. Expensive hotel has better rooms.

If you are a non smoker, all rooms in Angeles smell of smoke even if they spray it.

NewImage
03-17-19, 00:05
By my reading of the forum and research CPT to me seems a good choice. I must have a pool, the standard of facilities, room, breakfast etc appear good. It is GF and close to the action but quiet at night and appears to be at a VFM price point that suits me as what you pay for compared to what you get. The only other hotel that my research says may suit my needs is Queens.

Ok give me the bad news or confirm my research please.

Appreciate.

NI.

RainMania
03-17-19, 01:47
By my reading of the forum and research CPT to me seems a good choice. I must have a pool, the standard of facilities, room, breakfast etc appear good. It is GF and close to the action but quiet at night and appears to be at a VFM price point that suits me as what you pay for compared to what you get. The only other hotel that my research says may suit my needs is Queens.

Ok give me the bad news or confirm my research please.

Appreciate.

NI.Comparing the two, CPT looks nicer overall, Queens feels more aged out of the two hotels (even though they're around the same age), and not in a good way. I prefer the pool at Queen's though, it's bigger, deeper and still feels more intimate than at CPT. The shower booths at CPT are HUGE (you have to see it to believe it), about twice the size of Queen's shower booths, CPT bathrooms are bigger than those at Queen's on average.

Elevators at CPT can be slow at certain times of the day due to its popular rooftop resto, Queens has a rooftop lounge with OK-looking hostesses. Both hotels have friendly and well-trained staff, but the professionalism at CPT puts them ahead for me. The food at RBI Steakhouse (Queens) pips CPT for me, though not by far. Service at RBI is much faster than at CPT's rooftop resto though.

Overall they mostly cancel each other out, but I have a preference for CPT.

Niteluvr
03-17-19, 02:05
I think you will leave the airport a lot sooner, probably around 1:30 AM. It's just a small airport.

Transportation won't be a problem I guess but you can arrange a car from the hotel to pick you up just to be sure. Cost will be around 400 PhP.My flight arrives at 2:40 am so I was assuming an hour to get through customs, etc. If it's less time, then great. Didn't know what size airport it was so thanks for the heads up.

Niteluvr
03-17-19, 02:07
All are ok, but since you already have company maybe you don't need to be in fields? If not Savannah hotels have the best beds. Super soft, comfy and plush. Just an option, as there are so many to choose from, lately I like Queens.

Getting out of Clark super fast, but transportation from Clark not so good as there is no competition to drive the price down, the vans seem to be the best value at 500.I'm not particular as to where we stay but thought it might be better to be near Fields as long as not too much noise. I do want to walk around with my lady friend just to say I've been there. I'll be sure to check out Savannah.

Niteluvr
03-17-19, 02:09
Ask your lady friend to bring transportation. They know people who have a car and will bring.

Better book hotels on any of the websites or my preferred route is call hotels directly. You get ten percent off if you pay cash and no taxes. Pacific a Breeze is dated. Royal Amsterdam is good if you book a superior room. Besides itright on the walking street. No idea about others as I have not stayed there. Depending on the budget there are plenty of options.

If you are trying to impress your friend you need to stay at expensive hotel. Expensive hotel has better rooms.

If you are a non smoker, all rooms in Angeles smell of smoke even if they spray it.She's clueless about AC. I've been perusing trip.com to check on the hotels recommended in this thread. Didn't even know that this specific thread existed until someone on the AC thread pointed it out. Thanks for your input.

Engine Driver
03-17-19, 03:57
She's clueless about AC. I've been perusing trip.com to check on the hotels recommended in this thread. Didn't even know that this specific thread existed until someone on the AC thread pointed it out. Thanks for your input.Don't worry too much about impressing your lady friend with the hotel. Most girls wouldn't know the difference between a 2-star and 5-star hotel. Have you seen the dorm rooms they live in? Even the cheapest, dirtiest hotel would still be several steps above their shithole joints that they call home.

I also can't help but think why you would be taking a chick to AC? Do you have a death wish? It's only going to lead to a jealous rage and unnecessary problems as you won't be able to keep your eyes off the candy that walks past you and your girl. You are seriously limiting your prospects with your current plan

What's going on? On the Makati board, we have mongers that want to take their chicks to Burgos bars and here we have Niteluvr wanting to take his own to AC!

Mogwai
03-17-19, 08:16
My flight arrives at 2:40 am so I was assuming an hour to get through customs, etc. If it's less time, then great. Didn't know what size airport it was so thanks for the heads up.Sorry, in your first post you said you arrive at 'zero dark thirty' so I thought you meant 00:30 AM. But I found out it's some kind of military slang.

Sammon
03-17-19, 18:52
She's clueless about AC. I've been perusing trip.com to check on the hotels recommended in this thread. Didn't even know that this specific thread existed until someone on the AC thread pointed it out. Thanks for your input.Go to Balibago.com to get a idea about Angeles city.

Dg8787
03-17-19, 19:14
Go to Balibago.com to get a idea about Angeles city.Now you are going to really confuse him with this. Better he just gets a hotel room with his 40 yo virgin and then explore AC from there.

Savannah Hotel would be a good starter and book an airport pick up with Savanah. At 02:40 there might not be any taxis out there. About a year ago I landed at Clark at 04:00 and there were no taxis or jeepneys. They didn't start until 05:00.

Sammon
03-17-19, 21:59
Now you are going to really confuse him with this. Better he just gets a hotel room with his 40 yo virgin and then explore AC from there.

Savannah Hotel would be a good starter and book an airport pick up with Savanah. At 02:40 there might not be any taxis out there. About a year ago I landed at Clark at 04:00 and there were no taxis or jeepneys. They didn't start until 05:00.Where in his posts you got the idea the lady in question is 40 year old perceived " Virgin" or maybe one of the born again virgins who are working in the bars.

Dg8787
03-17-19, 22:10
Where in his posts you got the idea the lady in question is 40 year old perceived " Virgin" or maybe one of the born again virgins who are working in the bars.Post #24203 in the Angeles City forum. Many more posts regarding his up coming lookie loo visit leading up to the one in AC Hotels.

Lost soul and probably really confused by now with all the info posted.

Sammon
03-18-19, 02:06
Post #24203 in the Angeles City forum. Many more posts regarding his up coming lookie loo visit leading up to the one in AC Hotels.

Lost soul and probably really confused by now with all the info posted.He needs to get confused if he believes there are 40 years old virgins exist in Philippines that too in Angeles city. Why did he select Angeles as his meeting place. He should have taken this old virgin claiming lady to Manila and take a cheap room, fuck her and then go to Angeles to enjoy young spinners. There are plenty of fake and maybe real virgins are available. I wonder how much he is paying for this 40 year old virgin?

Niteluvr
03-18-19, 02:35
I also can't help but think why you would be taking a chick to AC? Do you have a death wish? It's only going to lead to a jealous rage and unnecessary problems as you won't be able to keep your eyes off the candy that walks past you and your girl.

What's going on? On the Makati board, we have mongers that want to take their chicks to Burgos bars and here we have Niteluvr wanting to take his own to AC!What's going on? Simple logistics. Clark is where my flight lands. Two weeks ago when I was looking into flights on cheapoair and asaptickets, the cheapest flights I could find were via Qatar Airways (hometown, 1 stop in Qatar, then on to NAIA). Two weeks later, after I finalized travel dates, the best deal I could find was the one I have now which, unfortunately, lands at Clark.

I would never intentionally take a civvie to AC. For this first trip to the Phils, AC will be a rest, fuck and recuperate locale before we move out to a resort.

Niteluvr
03-18-19, 02:49
Lost soul and probably really confused by now with all the info posted.

He needs to get confused if he believes there are 40 years old virgins exist in Philippines that too in Angeles city. Why did he select Angeles as his meeting place. He should have taken this old virgin claiming lady to Manila and take a cheap room, fuck her and then go to Angeles to enjoy young spinners. There are plenty of fake and maybe real virgins are available. I wonder how much he is paying for this 40 year old virgin?I'm not confused but you two fellas are. First, she is NOT from AC, and has never been there. She's from Cebu but works as a caregiver for an old lady in Olongapo. Second, as for being a virgin, I'm going to confirm it. If she's not, I can either send her on her way or drain multiple loads into her for two weeks. Third, if all a monger does is fuck pros, cynicism tends to build up exponentially because pros are the lowest rung on society's ladder. At least that's what I've learned from sport fucking since 1980.

If my virgin civvie doesn't work out, I'll be going full-on monger, probably in Manila.

Niteluvr
03-18-19, 02:51
Sorry, in your first post you said you arrive at 'zero dark thirty' so I thought you meant 00:30 AM. But I found out it's some kind of military slang.Yes it is. "Zero dark thirty" basically means anywhere from about midnight to sunup. I'm retired military so that crap in ingrained in my head.

Niteluvr
03-18-19, 03:07
Go to Balibago.com to get a idea about Angeles city.Great website. I really like the marketing strategy for Fields Plaza Hotel:

It says, among other things, "Positioned next to the McDonalds, Walking Street, Balibago branch, you are a matter of footsteps from the action but a league of luxury ahead. ".

WHAT? Next to a McDonald's? Wow, that alone would entice most mongers to eagerly fly halfway around the world, knowing that the golden arches is within arm's reach. Give that marketing genius a huge raise in salary!

Engine Driver
04-21-19, 00:40
I booked the ABC Hotel for 7 nights directly through their reservation desk and was only offered a 5% discount. (This is for a trip later this year). As the ABC enjoys near full occupancy all the time, they never seem to discount their rooms or offer free breakfast. Any one else getter a better deal?

BrainDrain
04-21-19, 01:17
I booked the ABC Hotel for 7 nights directly through their reservation desk and was only offered a 5% discount. (This is for a trip later this year). As the ABC enjoys near full occupancy all the time, they never seem to discount their rooms or offer free breakfast. Any one else getter a better deal?They have their place in the market and enough people not pay the price. No need to discount. I think VIP get 10%. SO maybe your previous bookings will qualify you.

For the convenience, the style and the housekeeping speed it's worth it. Easy access to Aqua.

GoodEnough
04-21-19, 01:34
I booked the ABC Hotel for 7 nights directly through their reservation desk and was only offered a 5% discount. (This is for a trip later this year). As the ABC enjoys near full occupancy all the time, they never seem to discount their rooms or offer free breakfast. Any one else getter a better deal?If you frequent the place multiple times, the hotel might put you in its VIP list, which gets you a VIP card and a 10% discount on rooms, meals and drinks.

GE.

Engine Driver
04-21-19, 12:54
If you frequent the place multiple times, the hotel might put you in its VIP list, which gets you a VIP card and a 10% discount on rooms, meals and drinks.

GE.Thanks GE and BD, I did enquire about VIP status, and here is their response. Not worth pursuing in my case.

"Upon checking Sir, you have indeed stayed with us 3 times already Sir, but in order to be a VIP guest Sir, you have accumulate a total of 20 nights paying the regular rate for the past 2 years for the room booked and you will be entitled to become a VIP member Sir. Please know that rooms booked through Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and Travel agents will not be credited as it should be booked directly with us without having any discount.

So far, you have a total of 12 nights paying the regular rate of the hotel Sir, your last stay was discounted with 5% Sir so that's not counted. So far you still need 8 nights paying the regular rate in order to become a VIP Sir.

Should there be more further query, please let us know.

Best regards,”

So the 5% discount over 7 days works out to be one free root from a Walking Street bar. I will take that, thank you very much.

X Man
04-23-19, 14:19
The McD marker is just a landmark since it is at the main intersection. What would the marketing genius Niteluvr put on an advertisement?

Great website. I really like the marketing strategy for Fields Plaza Hotel:

It says, among other things, "Positioned next to the McDonalds, Walking Street, Balibago branch, you are a matter of footsteps from the action but a league of luxury ahead. ".

WHAT? Next to a McDonald's? Wow, that alone would entice most mongers to eagerly fly halfway around the world, knowing that the golden arches is within arm's reach. Give that marketing genius a huge raise in salary!

Niteluvr
04-23-19, 20:25
The McD marker is just a landmark since it is at the main intersection. What would the marketing genius Niteluvr put on an advertisement?Not sure but most anything would be better than that.

Engine Driver
04-23-19, 22:18
The McD marker is just a landmark since it is at the main intersection. What would the marketing genius Niteluvr put on an advertisement?1. The marketing genius thinks that MacDonalds is staple food for westerners and we can't live without it.

2. Macdonalds is luxury food in the Philippines. A Big Mac, fries and coke is a days pay for most.

ForkTruck
04-24-19, 21:55
1. The marketing genius thinks that MacDonald's is staple food for westerners and we can't live without it.
.Does anyone in the world not recognize the Golden Arches sign? Works for me as a landmark.

X Man
04-25-19, 07:52
I use Gotham Cafe, but most don't know it. Then I use Kokomos which most do know. Fortunately or unfortunately, the street side seats at Kokomos are a voyeur's paradise and there will be a dozen lecherous guys staring at any gal that is in the area. So, you will probably find the gal hiding on the other side of Voodoo, or in front of Rhapsody.

It's a rare bird that will go inside a restaurant and wait for you there.

Not sure but most anything would be better than that.

Niteluvr
04-25-19, 21:28
Just thought I'd do a quick comparison of the two hotels I stayed at in Angeles City:

Central Park Tower:

1. Think I paid p 3300 per night (paid cash to get the discount) for a room with a king size bed. Room was quiet and I was surprised that I wasn't bothered by construction noise next door. Also no issues with bed bugs as someone previously mentioned.

2. Room was nice, large shower stall for the GF and myself to shower together and plenty of hot water.

3. Wifi worked well in the room and was able to charge my phone at all hours without that annoying voltage drop during the day.

4. Rooftop restaurant and pool were nice.

Pacific Breeze (sister hotel to Central Park Tower):

1. Paid roughly the same for a similar room as I had at Central Park Tower.

2. Room was nice and included a jacuzzi tub; however, the one time the GF and I tried it out, the water pressure from the jets in the tub was so strong (non-adjustable) that it sent water shooting across the room. Had to call housekeeping to mop it all up. Shower was large but the one time I did get hot water I had to run the shower for 10 minutes first.

3. Wifi wasn't strong anywhere in the hotel and I could only charge my phone late at night as voltage was spotty during the day.

4. Took an hour to get a simple breakfast at the restaurant on the main floor and there was only one other table of 4 people besides us. The shallow end of the pool is 4' deep so my tiny 4'8" GF didn't want to go in.

5. Note that we had not consumed any drinks or used any toiletries that weren't free but on checkout the hotel tried to charge me p 140 for a container of milk that was missing from the fridge and a couple of bathroom items that were also missing. Does any hotel guest really bother with inventorying those items when they check in? I certainly don't and wasn't about to pay for items that we didn't use. Finally convinced hotel staff that we hadn't used any of those items but what a hassle. Told them they should either remove pay items from the room or inventory them with hotel guests when they check in. That's the first time this kind of thing has happened at any hotel I've ever stayed in.

6. If there's anything good about Pacific Breeze it's that it only has 4 floors so the elevator got me to my floor quickly and I was able to get my ass out quickly when the quake hit (used the stairs).

Saw most of the other hotels that people have mentioned in this thread with the exception of the infamous ABC Hotel. Where exactly is it? Apparently not near Walking Street.

American Warrior
04-25-19, 23:23
I only stay at Central Park but my first visit I stayed at Penthouse. Upon check in I have all items in refrigerator remove and snacks. I thought that was foolproof due to the fact that I purchased snacks, soda and beer from the market; but one (1) time I guess they were confused because a Red Horse bottle was in the garbage and i had to spend; no lie 20 minutes explaining to them I purchased and stock my own devices and even showed receipt from market of items that I purchased. I am still a fan of Central Park even with that one incident. Although there was 1 elevator working during my visit in Decemberr.

Just thought I'd do a quick comparison of the two hotels I stayed at in Angeles City:

Central Park Tower:

1. Think I paid p 3300 per night (paid cash to get the discount) for a room with a king size bed. Room was quiet and I was surprised that I wasn't bothered by construction noise next door. Also no issues with bed bugs as someone previously mentioned.

2. Room was nice, large shower stall for the GF and myself to shower together and plenty of hot water.

3. Wifi worked well in the room and was able to charge my phone at all hours without that annoying voltage drop during the day.

4. Rooftop restaurant and pool were nice.

Pacific Breeze (sister hotel to Central Park Tower):

1. Paid roughly the same for a similar room as I had at Central Park Tower.

2. Room was nice and included a jacuzzi tub; however, the one time the GF and I tried it out, the water pressure from the jets in the tub was so strong (non-adjustable) that it sent water shooting across the room. Had to call housekeeping to mop it all up. Shower was large but the one time I did get hot water I had to run the shower for 10 minutes first.

3. Wifi wasn't strong anywhere in the hotel and I could only charge my phone late at night as voltage was spotty during the day.

4. Took an hour to get a simple breakfast at the restaurant on the main floor and there was only one other table of 4 people besides us. The shallow end of the pool is 4' deep so my tiny 4'8" GF didn't want to go in.

5. Note that we had not consumed any drinks or used any toiletries that weren't free but on checkout the hotel tried to charge me p 140 for a container of milk that was missing from the fridge and a couple of bathroom items that were also missing. Does any hotel guest really bother with inventorying those items when they check in? I certainly don't and wasn't about to pay for items that we didn't use. Finally convinced hotel staff that we hadn't used any of those items but what a hassle. Told them they should either remove pay items from the room or inventory them with hotel guests when they check in. That's the first time this kind of thing has happened at any hotel I've ever stayed in.

6. If there's anything good about Pacific Breeze it's that it only has 4 floors so the elevator got me to my floor quickly and I was able to get my ass out quickly when the quake hit (used the stairs).

Saw most of the other hotels that people have mentioned in this thread with the exception of the infamous ABC Hotel. Where exactly is it? Apparently not near Walking Street.

Dg8787
04-26-19, 00:48
Not sure but most anything would be better than that.Landmark. Generally the biggest building or most noticeable property to use for directions. I don't know of any other recognizable building at that location other than McDo. Some girls might know about Western Union nearby there for a landmark.

What would be a better landmark?

Niteluvr
04-26-19, 02:13
I only stay at Central Park but my first visit I stayed at Penthouse. Upon check in I have all items in refrigerator remove and snacks. I thought that was foolproof due to the fact that I purchased snacks, soda and beer from the market; but one (1) time I guess they were confused because a Red Horse bottle was in the garbage and i had to spend; no lie 20 minutes explaining to them I purchased and stock my own devices and even showed receipt from market of items that I purchased. I am still a fan of Central Park even with that one incident. Although there was 1 elevator working during my visit in Decemberr.I would agree about Central Park Tower. If I go to Angeles City again I'll definitely choose CPT.

Niteluvr
04-26-19, 02:15
Landmark. Generally the biggest building or most noticeable property to use for directions. I don't know of any other recognizable building at that location other than McDo. Some girls might know about Western Union nearby there for a landmark.

What would be a better landmark?Well, McD's might be the best landmark but it sounds ridiculous from an American marketing standpoint.

Sammon
04-26-19, 09:30
Anybody care to explain why we are looking for a landmark In Angeles? Walking street is a small street and you can practically walk in 5 minutes.

Dg8787
04-26-19, 14:26
Anybody care to explain why we are looking for a landmark In Angeles? Walking street is a small street and you can practically walk in 5 minutes.For academic reasons. For newbies to find walking street and Plaza Hotel.

Dg8787
04-26-19, 14:29
Well, McD's might be the best landmark but it sounds ridiculous from an American marketing standpoint.Maybe the marketing isn't targeted to you. Redickculous or not they are million dollar property owners. Maybe they have superb knowledge.

Engine Driver
04-27-19, 04:29
For academic reasons. For newbies to find walking street and Plaza Hotel.Sometimes, if travelling by car, you might want to be dropped off at the MacDonalds end of Walking Street as opposed to the Atlantis end.

MadisonGuy
04-28-19, 04:53
Nicest high end hotel in AC? I like Lewis Grand, really hated ABC. Looking to possibly try something new that might be a little nicer than Lewis. Any suggestions?

RainMania
04-28-19, 06:27
There aren't any higher than ABC.

You might enjoy Fields plaza (owned by ABC) or Kandi suites (condo).

Slightly below in terms of quality is Central Park Tower, nice rooms and decor, nice rooftop pool too.

Slightly below that is Queens, which has a better pool than CPT (in my opinion), but rooms not as good.

Or you could go further out into Clark Freeport Zone, where the golf resorts are. Very little to no bar action though.

Fast Eddie 48
06-30-19, 22:57
Nicest high end hotel in AC? I like Lewis Grand, really hated ABC. Looking to possibly try something new that might be a little nicer than Lewis. Any suggestions?To Madisonguy.

Why you hated ABC what is the problem with this hotel, this is a good high end hotel that near all the actions there are casino resort near by like windus resort at Clark and Fontana resort casino with golf resort near by is 15-20 min away from field.

Fast Eddie 48.

Engine Driver
07-02-19, 13:28
To Madisonguy.

Why you hated ABC what is the problem with this hotel, this is a good high end hotel that near all the actions there are casino resort near by like windus resort at Clark and Fontana resort casino with golf resort near by is 15-20 min away from field.

Fast Eddie 48.Yes good question. Maybe there were too many freelancers at Aqua? Maybe he had the club sandwich and DIDN'T get violently ill? Maybe the skirts worn by receptionists were too short? Maybe he got sick of the free shuttle service to walking street and would have preferred a trike for 100 pesos? Who knows?

It is a bit over the top and is not to everyone’s taste

Member #4698
07-02-19, 14:02
I have two major problems with ABC. I stayed there on my first visit to AC. #I. Their pool sucks. Its way too small and offers no sun. #2. The hotel is a tad overpriced inho for the local market. I could be wrong, but I believe that #1 is the same problem with Fields Plaza, a poorly designed swimming pool.

These are the same reasons why I like the Lewis which has a very nice, sunny, pool / garden area open 24/7 and is reasonably priced for what it offers in the local market.

I have considered the Central Park Tower and might chose to book there sometime in the future just for a change of scenery.

Ekspat
07-02-19, 14:42
....not to everyones tasteExactly. Everyones taste is different.

Both hotels, LG and ABC opened roughly 10 years ago, give or take. Around 2010 I stayed in both, but in ABC only once. I continued staying with LGH after that.

I can't remember why, maybe only minor things, it had nothing to do with the staff, but somehow I liked LG a bit better.

Here we are again, everyones taste.

And Madisonguy, there is no true high-end hotel in AC. Forget it, there aren't any customers for that. ABC and LGH are with a bit of good will somewhat 4*hotels, but far, far away of any 5*hotel.

Fizzman1970
07-04-19, 14:40
I was wondering how is staying at Brass knob or Orchid Inn Resort? I want to take the Southern Cross bus from Manila to Angeles for a night or two. Then off to Subic. As always I will take suggestions.

Dg8787
07-04-19, 17:51
I was wondering how is staying at Brass knob or Orchid Inn Resort? I want to take the Southern Cross bus from Manila to Angeles for a night or two. Then off to Subic. As always I will take suggestions.Please post reports.

Fizzman1970
07-06-19, 11:35
Please post reports.You will have to wait a long time for that report. This will be my fist time to the Philippines, and the plan is to do this in February. I'm just trying to get my plan together for the 2 weeks I plane to be there. I'm trying to get a base line plan together. It is a work in progress from airlines, dental in Manila, Angeles and Subic. Than need to do the trip again in reverse to get my caps.

Dg8787
07-06-19, 22:11
I was wondering how is staying at Brass knob or Orchid Inn Resort? I want to take the Southern Cross bus from Manila to Angeles for a night or two. Then off to Subic. As always I will take suggestions.Why did you narrow the picks to Brass Knob? BK is half the price of Orchid Inn. If it matters, I would double check they have true non-smoking rooms.

Why did you decide on using Southern Cross bus?

X Man
07-07-19, 03:00
Orchid inn is better and more expensive. Orchid has a nice pool. Brass knob has pool tables, and a tiny pool. And don't confuse Orchid Inn with Wild Orchid.

I haven't used Southern Cross Bus in a long time, but I was happy with the service. Last time I was in AC the (former?) expat manager of the bus service was the manager at Phillys Restaurant. I used to know his name, but forgot.

There is also "Fly the Bus", which operates mostly vans these days. They have three trips per day MNL to AC, compared to SC only one a day. They both leave Manila from the Ermita area. Leaving AC, they both are pretty good about picking you up at your hotel.

I was wondering how is staying at Brass knob or Orchid Inn Resort? I want to take the Southern Cross bus from Manila to Angeles for a night or two. Then off to Subic. As always I will take suggestions.

Kabul Guy
07-07-19, 03:18
You will have to wait a long time for that report. This will be my fist time to the Philippines, and the plan is to do this in February. I'm just trying to get my plan together for the 2 weeks I plane to be there.....Best plan here is to simply go with the flow. A well researched hotel now, may not be in business or under different ownership oir have totally changed chatracter by the time you get here.

OK to think Manila first start dental work, look at Burros or other area where you want to see, gran transport to AC, don't worry about what bus line, there are lots available or you can go the luxury route and take a grab for about 2 k peso.

If you are going to hunt on the PL, SA, Tinder etc. Sites don't start that early. It is difficult to maintain a conservation on line with these girls for much more than a month. If you are going for SW or bar girls, the selection will vary drastically over the course of an evening, let alone several months.

My recommendation wold be once you fix your dental schedule, get an Airbnb close to the dentist and then a couple weeks before departure start chatting on line and get a likely candidate to meet you at the airport and start the adventure. Keep a couple on the line in case of no show, or other problem with first selection then move on.

Fizzman1970
07-07-19, 08:07
Why did you narrow the picks to Brass Knob? BK is half the price of Orchid Inn. If it matters, I would double check they have true non-smoking rooms.

Why did you decide on using Southern Cross bus?The reason I liked the Southern Cross bus is that I like the idea of a straight trip with out a lot of stops and seemed like a good price. From Manila the two places it stops in Angeles is the Brass Knob then Orchid Inn. Then the bus in the morning leaves these places to go to Subic. I was looking at them for convenience. I sorry for asking so many questions as a new member, but I'm a little nervous about the trip. Doing this by myself I don't want to walk into a bad situation.

Fizzman1970
07-07-19, 08:32
Best plan here is to simply go with the flow. A well researched hotel now, may not be in business or under different ownership oir have totally changed chatracter by the time you get here.I really appreciate your suggestions. It's hard for me to go with the flow. I even started a flow chart but it sounds like I started way too early planning. Thank you for helping a newbie. I will keep ready the forum and hopefully I will become more comfortable.

Sidtip
07-07-19, 14:12
ABC says it has the fastest internet in town and also lets guests land on their roof if they come in by helicopter. I'll be arriving in town by trike so I don't need the helipad, but I do need good internet? Kokomos reviews say the internet is shit. Any good internet / hotel suggestions near Walking Street?

Dg8787
07-07-19, 17:33
ABC says it has the fastest internet in town and also lets guests land on their roof if they come in by helicopter. I'll be arriving in town by trike so I don't need the helipad, but I do need good internet? Kokomos reviews say the internet is shit. Any good internet / hotel suggestions near Walking Street?If you have the budget for ABC then you won't find any better place. I doubt if any other hotel will have better WiFi than ABC. Try to get a room closest to the WiFi repeater.

GoodEnough
07-07-19, 17:44
If you have the budget for ABC then you won't find any better place. I doubt if any other hotel will have better WiFi than ABC. Try to get a room closest to the WiFi repeater.The ABC has the best, fastest Internet service I've found in Angeles, with speeds consistently above 20 Mbps and fiber optic connections available throughout the hotel. I've never had a problem there since the place installed the fiber optic system. Unless things have changed in the past 10 or 12 months, there's a modem in every guest room.

GE.

Kabul Guy
07-07-19, 22:44
I really appreciate your suggestions. It's hard for me to go with the flow. I even started a flow chart .....LOL Go with the flow does not mean go with the flow chart, it means take things as they come without too much over planning or rigidity of adherence to your plans.

A lot of really good things can happen here if you are very flexible in your plans.

For example the first one up can knock your socks off and you may just want to stay with her the complete trip, or you may want to decide to keep looking. Instead of AC you might want to take her to a nice beach somewhere.

Although reading ahead of time about the experiences of others is good, m information is always an advantage, just be ready to change plans quickly if and when better options appear.

Just be careful, lots of scammers and other bad people out there.

Shaver69
07-08-19, 05:46
Orchid inn is better and more expensive. Orchid has a nice pool. Brass knob has pool tables, and a tiny pool. And don't confuse Orchid Inn with Wild Orchid.

I haven't used Southern Cross Bus in a long time, but I was happy with the service. Last time I was in AC the (former?) expat manager of the bus service was the manager at Phillys Restaurant. I used to know his name, but forgot.

There is also "Fly the Bus", which operates mostly vans these days. They have three trips per day MNL to AC, compared to SC only one a day. They both leave Manila from the Ermita area. Leaving AC, they both are pretty good about picking you up at your hotel.Cheap bus service almost hourly to AC drops you off at SM Clark. Problem with Fly the Bus or Southern Cross is that each only have 3 daily departures. I think cost was 300 P.S. And always use a big bus. Others often use a van if not much passengers and could get crowded.

Ekspat
07-08-19, 14:24
I was wondering how is staying at Brass knob or Orchid Inn Resort?I've stayed in BrassKnob once, but it's many years ago. I don't remember anything extremely negative, but since I didn't stay there again probably it wasn't that great or convincing either.

ANewTravler
07-09-19, 13:07
Hello guys,

Fields walking street hotel is very good. Rooms are clean and cleaned every morning. Prices are good between 2200 and 3000 pesos with 10 % discount if you pay cash. And location like no other I think.

Just 15 meter from Kokomos and in front of Dolhouse. Plus a good swim pool on the roof with a good vieuw.

Travler out.

Sammon
07-09-19, 22:19
Cheap bus service almost hourly to AC drops you off at SM Clark. Problem with Fly the Bus or Southern Cross is that each only have 3 daily departures. I think cost was 300 P.S. And always use a big bus. Others often use a van if not much passengers and could get crowded.I am thinking of taking bus from SM clark to Quezon City. I believe Genesis bus has the service hourly. My question is does it require reservations?

Dg8787
07-09-19, 22:30
I am thinking of taking bus from SM clark to Quezon City. I believe Genesis bus has the service hourly. My question is does it require reservations?Some Genesis buses have stops at Trinoma and or Ortigas. Don't think they stop in QC.

Reservations are not required. First come first served.

Better to get a reservation for peak hours when the bus is full. You can reserve for that day or a few days ahead with the guy that is stationed there with a little desk and chair by the Genesis vinyl sign.

Niteluvr
07-09-19, 22:53
Hello guys,

Fields walking street hotel is very good. Rooms are clean and cleaned every morning. Prices are good between 2200 and 3000 pesos with 10 % discount if you pay cash. And location like no other I think.

Just 15 meter from Kokomos and in front of Dolhouse. Plus a good swim pool on the roof with a good vieuw.

Travler out.How's the noise at night when trying to sleep? Thought about staying there before but opted for a quieter street.

X Man
07-10-19, 03:47
In the room I had, the only window was to the hallway. So it was quiet. The roof pool is very small and there is a barbecue grill up there.

How's the noise at night when trying to sleep? Thought about staying there before but opted for a quieter street.

Manfield04
07-10-19, 15:35
Why SM Clark? There are lots of buses such as Victory Liner, Philtranco etc from Dau Bus Terminal Mabalacat in Angeles City to Cubao Bus Terminal in Quezon City and you don't need to reserve a seat. Just get in the bus and sit. Pay your fare when the conductor will come to you.

I am thinking of taking bus from SM clark to Quezon City. I believe Genesis bus has the service hourly. My question is does it require reservations?

Manfield04
07-10-19, 15:50
Stayed in an Executive Double room at PHP 3,200 per night. You get a 10% discount if you pay cash. The hotel is clean. My room was on the first floor just above a bar. At times you hear music from the bar but it stops at midnight except on Saturday night. The roof pool is very small and a little dirty.

You can bring girls anytime during the day or night, no problem. They will give you a code which you will use to open the door on Walking Street otherwise you have to press a button then someone from the reception will unlock the door. Although Kokomo's is near, so is Phillies Sports Bar.

Hello guys, Fields walking street hotel is very good. Rooms are clean and cleaned every morning. Prices are good between 2200 and 3000 pesos with 10 % discount if you pay cash. And location like no other I think. Just 15 meter from Kokomos and in front of Dolhouse. Plus a good swim pool on the roof with a good vieuw. Travler out.

Ekspat
07-11-19, 02:27
Why SM Clark? There are lots of buses such as Victory Liner, Philtranco etc from Dau Bus TerminalWhy not SM Clark? In case you have some luggage why do you want to carry all your stuff to Dau if you can have a bus more or less just across the road?

Sammon
07-11-19, 11:25
Why SM Clark? There are lots of buses such as Victory Liner, Philtranco etc from Dau Bus Terminal Mabalacat in Angeles City to Cubao Bus Terminal in Quezon City and you don't need to reserve a seat. Just get in the bus and sit. Pay your fare when the conductor will come to you.Thanks, I thought SM Clark is conveniently close and the genesis stop in Quezon City is very close seda north hotel where I need to go.

ANewTravler
07-11-19, 14:58
SM Clark is quite close.

Took a girl there for the movies, bought some stuff for the family and such.

Prices are good as well.

Travler out.

Fizzman1970
07-14-19, 12:25
You guys are a world of information! After talking member it looks like I will be doing my dental now in AC at Smile MakeOver. Then I can decide if I want to spend 5 days in AC or Go to Subic as I wait for my crowns. This seems to really open up my second week in the Philippines. Everyone was telling me about the bad traffic in Manila and I was thinking of just stay there for the five days. AC works as a nice midway point.

Also thanks for the info on Fly the Bus service. I hadn't heard of them yet. I went to there website and they are now using Southern Cross too. Just more prof I better take KabulGuy advice an be ready to go with the flow, but gather as much information I can here.

"Swagman Manila has closed, Fly the Bus will now leave from the Southern Cross hotel, 1125 M. H. Del Pilar St, Ermita, Manila.

All services remain the same.

Thank you. "

Engine Driver
07-15-19, 10:02
Anyone ever left their hotel bed like this?

A158
07-16-19, 16:13
Anyone ever left their hotel bed like this?I did once a few years ago at a hotel where I had an eye on the house keeping lady responsible for my room. I wanted to give her a message that I want her. Unfortunately, she reported that to management and I was asked to leave the hotel.

Cheers.

A158.

Bugzy 69
07-25-19, 10:23
Good day fellas,

Upcoming trip to AC & have a few questions re. Accommodation. Was in AC about 5 years ago and during my holiday I been to one of the many afternoon pool parties that happened to be in Wild Orchid & Score birds. Since then I still remember the nice outdoors, great pool and relaxing ambience of Wild Orchid. Besides mongering there's not much to do in AC so IMHO this hotel looks perfect in terms of relaxing areas though I Have some questions about rooms conditions. By that time I stayed in Orchid inn but pool is small though superior rooms were OK.

Any rooms tips and overall service comments at Wild Orchid will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sammon
07-25-19, 20:42
Why not SM Clark? In case you have some luggage why do you want to carry all your stuff to Dau if you can have a bus more or less just across the road?I took SM Clark to Trinoma in Quezon City P2 P bus. Nice convenient and made it in one and half hours on Friday. There are other buses also going to airport and other points in Manila. Timings are posted At the main entrance and you board there. My bus was on time.

X Man
07-25-19, 22:11
The cheaper rooms are rather small.

Good day fellas,

Upcoming trip to AC & have a few questions re. Accommodation. Was in AC about 5 years ago and during my holiday I been to one of the many afternoon pool parties that happened to be in Wild Orchid & Score birds. Since then I still remember the nice outdoors, great pool and relaxing ambience of Wild Orchid. Besides mongering there's not much to do in AC so IMHO this hotel looks perfect in terms of relaxing areas though I Have some questions about rooms conditions. By that time I stayed in Orchid inn but pool is small though superior rooms were OK.

Any rooms tips and overall service comments at Wild Orchid will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Engine Driver
07-28-19, 23:11
What a legend.

Dg8787
07-29-19, 00:59
What a legend.They charged me for a bloody bedsheet! But he is right no charge for the jizz.

WestCoast1
07-29-19, 02:20
They charged me for a bloody bedsheet! But he is right no charge for the jizz.I have found a (partial, or occasional) cure for such. Lipstick on a towel. Blood on bedsheet. "We try to clean it sir, but won't out the stain. Must buy new one. Charge to you for the towel (or sheet or whatever is damaged) is p550. Will add to your bill at checkout". I see. At checkout when they mention that, I ask to see the damage. They are good enough to show it (usually). If they cannot produce the damaged item they are charging for, they will drop the charge if challenged. If they do produce it (sometimes in plastic or shrink-wrap, like from the laundry service), I ask for the towel. "Sir?" Give me the damaged towel. I'm paying for a new one, the old one is now mine. I can use it as a floor towel, I can stick it in my suitcase. "Oh. Haha I see sir. Never mind the charge sir". Yes, as I thought previously, some lucky hotel employee is wanting the damaged towel (or sheet, or whatever). No hotel or condo owner has since stuck me for a damage charge.

Case of the missing top bedsheet at condo. One of my regulars started her blood in the middle of the night. We'd had playtime around 11 pm, showered, knocked off for the night, everything was fine. She was naked. In the morning, taking a whiz around 6 am, I noticed blood all over the top sheet (we'd slept on top of it). Got her up and showered and menstrual padded and on her way. I wadded up the dirty sheet meaning to launder it. Next night another regular was with me, and by bad coincidence the same thing happened, this time to the bottom sheet. A few minutes after she left, the condo-cleaning local host came by to refresh towels and sheets. He noticed the blood. "Hard to clean sir. By hand. Have to replace maybe. Just I am being honest to you". Thanks guy. He collected the sheets and departed. Few hours later a msg from the owner: "Jose says blood on sheets. I bought that set at Ayala for 2700. Might have to replace if we can't clean it. Maybe charged to you as damage". Check. The next day Jose the local host txt to say the blood can't be removed from the sheets. The owner msg'd to say there would be a charge. Check. A few days later Jose was back to refresh towels and sheets. Jose, I am being charged for the sheets. "Yes sir". I would like for you to bring me stained the sheets. "Sir?" I want them, they are mine now. "Oh". A few hours later he showed up with the bottom sheet only, and it was spotless. Jose, where is the top sheet? "I don't have sir". Was it clean like this bottom sheet? "Yes sir it was". Let me guess, Jose kept the top sheet or gave it to family. I msg'd the owner that the bottom sheet was clean and the top sheet is missing. "Don't worry, no charges to you". Thanks, guy. If I hadn't asked to see the sheets, I'd have paid to replace them (and they were clean).

American Warrior
07-29-19, 23:20
I have found a (partial, or occasional) cure for such. Lipstick on a towel. Blood on bedsheet. "We try to clean it sir, but won't out the stain. Must buy new one. Charge to you for the towel (or sheet or whatever is damaged) is p550. Will add to your bill at checkout". I see. At checkout when they mention that, I ask to see the damage. They are good enough to show it (usually). If they cannot produce the damaged item they are charging for, they will drop the charge if challenged. If they do produce it (sometimes in plastic or shrink-wrap, like from the laundry service), I ask for the towel. "Sir?" Give me the damaged towel. I'm paying for a new one, the old one is now mine. I can use it as a floor towel, I can stick it in my suitcase. "Oh. Haha I see sir. Never mind the charge sir". Yes, as I thought previously, some lucky hotel employee is wanting the damaged towel (or sheet, or whatever). No hotel or condo owner has since stuck me for a damage charge.

Case of the missing top bedsheet at condo. One of my regulars started her blood in the middle of the night. We'd had playtime around 11 pm, showered, knocked off for the night, everything was fine. She was naked. In the morning, taking a whiz around 6 am, I noticed blood all over the top sheet (we'd slept on top of it). Got her up and showered and menstrual padded and on her way. I wadded up the dirty sheet meaning to launder it. Next night another regular was with me, and by bad coincidence the same thing happened, this time to the bottom sheet. A few minutes after she left, the condo-cleaning local host came by to refresh towels and sheets. He noticed the blood. "Hard to clean sir. By hand. Have to replace maybe. Just I am being honest to you". Thanks guy. He collected the sheets and departed. Few hours later a msg from the owner: "Jose says blood on sheets. I bought that set at Ayala for 2700. Might have to replace if we can't clean it. Maybe charged to you as damage". Check. The next day Jose the local host txt to say the blood can't be removed from the sheets. The owner msg'd to say there would be a charge. Check. A few days later Jose was back to refresh towels and sheets. Jose, I am being charged for the sheets. "Yes sir". I would like for you to bring me stained the sheets. "Sir?" I want them, they are mine now. "Oh". A few hours later he showed up with the bottom sheet only, and it was spotless. Jose, where is the top sheet? "I don't have sir". Was it clean like this bottom sheet? "Yes sir it was". Let me guess, Jose kept the top sheet or gave it to family. I msg'd the owner that the bottom sheet was clean and the top sheet is missing. "Don't worry, no charges to you". Thanks, guy. If I hadn't asked to see the sheets, I'd have paid to replace them (and they were clean).Actually that has happen to me in Angeles on one occassion with attempted to be charged for damages to towels. I disputed and was not charged. On another trip to AC; blood was on the sheets; but I sent to laundry and did not have room cleaned that day so that I could get clean sheet back and not fight with hotel about damages.

Dg8787
07-31-19, 01:38
Actually that has happen to me in Angeles on one occassion with attempted to be charged for damages to towels. I disputed and was not charged. On another trip to AC; blood was on the sheets; but I sent to laundry and did not have room cleaned that day so that I could get clean sheet back and not fight with hotel about damages.Good idea to send it out to laundry. I stock hydrogen peroxide for this. Pour hydrogen peroxide on the blood and rinse in cold water. Wala blood!

PilotPaul
08-15-19, 00:08
"...Just I am being honest to you".Whenever I hear this term in Philippines as well as other countries I am always on my guard. Good on your for resolving it.

If blood was impossible to remove then AC would be one of the top consumer cities of sheets.

Key Master
08-21-19, 11:40
Good day fellas,

Thanks.My report is dated by a few years. They have a set of rooms that are on the front entrance side. I don't think those rooms are worth it, they are old and dated. The newer rooms or were newer back then were much nicer. It is on the high end but back then for me being a light sleeper sometimes I got insomnia and needed very quiet. That would be my attempt to try and get some good rest. The problem I consistently had was their internet was always going out. I have no ideal if they have fixed that issue. I thought their restaurant was very sub par.

Bugzy 69
08-22-19, 12:38
Holiday over and stayed a solid 10 night stay at wild orchid resort, not orchid inn smaller sister, though one security I remembered from my last visit told me it's in the process of selling. Location wise, food, pool area just fantastic. They had August rainy days promotion on a 30% discount, room just OK already looking dated with almost everyday I noted a few mishaps. Broken lights, broken wardrobe door etc etc.

Maid services is really poor, during my stay I had to buy toiletries such as shampoo and shower gels. Comn with a discounted already rate of 3150 peso / night I expected more. One last thing is that at the moment there is a huge construction site, tall tower, going on nearby so its literally noisy big time from 8 am.

Had no problems with girls going in and out and security guys call to room before they depart.

My report is dated by a few years. They have a set of rooms that are on the front entrance side. I don't think those rooms are worth it, they are old and dated. The newer rooms or were newer back then were much nicer. It is on the high end but back then for me being a light sleeper sometimes I got insomnia and needed very quiet. That would be my attempt to try and get some good rest. The problem I consistently had was their internet was always going out. I have no ideal if they have fixed that issue. I thought their restaurant was very sub par.

PilotPaul
08-23-19, 00:39
Holiday over and stayed a solid 10 night stay at wild orchid resort, not orchid inn smaller sister, though one security I remembered from my last visit told me it's in the process of selling. Location wise, food, pool area just fantastic. They had August rainy days promotion on a 30% discount, room just OK already looking dated with almost everyday I noted a few mishaps. Broken lights, broken wardrobe door etc etc.

Maid services is really poor, during my stay I had to buy toiletries such as shampoo and shower gels. Comn with a discounted already rate of 3150 peso / night I expected more. One last thing is that at the moment there is a huge construction site, tall tower, going on nearby so its literally noisy big time from 8 am.

Had no problems with girls going in and out and security guys call to room before they depart.If they are stitching you P3000 for that kind of place, try the new Kandy suites. Can be had on AirBNb for about P4,000 and it's super decent.

Dg8787
08-25-19, 22:33
I was having lunch there a few weeks ago and noticed half the customers were Koreans. They were dining with their girls. About a third were out in the pool are with their pinays.

Has Clarkton become a favorite of the Koreans? A poster wrote that the bar in Clarkton has gone Korean. Not that it matters to me.

Clarkton seems to be around $35 a night. Does anyone know if they have dedicated non-smoking rooms?

Blanquiceleste
08-26-19, 01:05

Had no problems with girls going in and out and security guys call to room before they depart.The last time I stayed at Wild Orchid was at least 10 years ago or more. That property is just laid to waste now, a pale shadow of its former glory days. I knew a girl whose brother had painted the murals in Wild Orchid. Because of that connection she could never come and stay with me at that hotel. If they are charging P3000 for that shanty now, I am certain there are better places around town to stay in. I always stay at Lewis Grand, except the times when they are sold out. Never once had a problem with services or room amenities, although that place is also in steady decline over the last 3 years since the owner vanished.

Engine Driver
08-26-19, 01:17
I was having lunch there a few weeks ago and noticed half the customers were Koreans. They were dining with their girls. About a third were out in the pool are with their pinays.

Has Clarkton become a favorite of the Koreans? A poster wrote that the bar in Clarkton has gone Korean. Not that it matters to me.

Clarkton seems to be around $35 a night. Does anyone know if they have dedicated non-smoking rooms?Many years ago it was a favorite with older Australians who liked to drink beer more than eat pussy. If the Koreans have now moved in, I doubt they would have any smoke free rooms. LOL. Good morning Mr Kim Sir! Would you like nicotine on your toast this morning?

SoberHans69
08-31-19, 17:30
Hi everyone,

Just booked a last minute trip to Philippines, my first time there.

Due to booking late there wasn't too many accommodation options in my preferred price range.

Was going to book hotel America but heard that some of the girls think it's haunted.

The Clark Pad Inn apartelle looks great value but not sure if it's guest friendly.

Does anyone know?

Really appreciate any help.

X Man
08-31-19, 22:24
I've never had a problem taking a gal to America Hotel. And there aren't any rooms available in the old wing since they are all under construction. You tell the gal your room is in the new wing. Problem solved.

So you're having trouble finding a place? That's a bit hard to believe.

Hi everyone,

Just booked a last minute trip to Philippines, my first time there.

Due to booking late there wasn't too many accommodation options in my preferred price range.

Was going to book hotel America but heard that some of the girls think it's haunted.

The Clark Pad Inn apartelle looks great value but not sure if it's guest friendly.

Does anyone know?

Really appreciate any help.

SoberHans69
09-01-19, 14:10
I've never had a problem taking a gal to America Hotel. And there aren't any rooms available in the old wing since they are all under construction. You tell the gal your room is in the new wing. Problem solved.

So you're having trouble finding a place? That's a bit hard to believe.Nice one thanks, there are other places to stay but the decent ones seem to be twice the price of Hotel America. Rather spend the extra money on mongering.

QuackUp
09-23-19, 08:05
I used my American Express points to book this hotel so no breakfast included. I really like this hotel, great location, 1-2 minute walk to walking street. Girl friendly and they don't have to register. Big room with big bathroom and shower to fit you and your companion. Plus the shower is separated from the bathtub. The only negative that I saw was the elevators were slow. Other than that no complaints. One of the perks is the lobby. Depending on your timing, I saw a couple of stunner in the lobby with their dates. Why they were in the lobby, I have no idea, but just glad they were there. I read so much about no stunner here in AC but from what I saw, I disagree. Only problem, these stunners were with someone else so couldn't even ask what bar they worked at. Price point might be a little high but well worth it.

Engine Driver
09-25-19, 10:30
Like most mongers on this board, I've travelled to many different cities and have stayed in some very fancy places. But my all time favourite hotel in the whole wide world is the ABC Hotel in downtown Angeles City. I've booked an Aqua Suite and it is just amazing. When I checked in today at 12.00 noon, the receptionists said, "Welcome back Sir ED, would you like a tequila shot as your welcome drink?" What sort of stupid question is that? Fuck yeah!

If your budget allows, please, please stay here. You will love every fkn minute of it. Even if your budget doesn't allow it, find a way to stay here. It is an unbelievable experience.

Goferring
09-25-19, 10:46
But my all time favourite hotel in the whole wide world is the ABC Hotel in downtown Angeles City. I've booked an Aqua Suite and it is just amazing. Take my advice and go buy some knee pads. That jacuzzi can be brutal on old knees. Not that I would know. . . . 😉.

Keep on enjoying. G.

Engine Driver
09-25-19, 10:50
Take my advice and go buy some knee pads. That jacuzzi can be brutal on old knees. Not that I would know. . . . 😉.

Keep on enjoying. G. Water Sportz is not my thing haha. Although I have lined up another filthy scrubber from PL who has said she will do anything.

Goferring
09-25-19, 12:13
Water Sportz is not my thing haha. Although I have lined up another filthy scrubber from PL who has said she will do anything.Now your just bragging. . . .

G.

WestCoast1
09-25-19, 14:27
Water Sportz is not my thing haha. Although I have lined up another filthy scrubber from PL who has said she will do anything.Take us some pics!

And good reporting lately.

GoodEnough
09-26-19, 00:52
Like most mongers on this board, I've travelled to many different cities and have stayed in some very fancy places. But my all time favourite hotel in the whole wide world is the ABC Hotel in downtown Angeles City. I've booked an Aqua Suite and it is just amazing. When I checked in today at 12.00 noon, the receptionists said, "Welcome back Sir ED, would you like a tequila shot as your welcome drink?" What sort of stupid question is that? Fuck yeah!

If your budget allows, please, please stay here. You will love every fkn minute of it. Even if your budget doesn't allow it, find a way to stay here. It is an unbelievable experience.In all the years I've been living here, and in all of the many times I've been to AC, I've never stayed anywhere else but the ABC, and I echo ED's endorsement. It's a place that's totally dedicated to having fun in a safe, secure environment and the staff knows how to cater to its customers.

GE.

Niteluvr
09-26-19, 01:14
I used my American Express points to book this hotel so no breakfast included. I really like this hotel, great location, 1-2 minute walk to walking street. Girl friendly and they don't have to register. Big room with big bathroom and shower to fit you and your companion. Plus the shower is separated from the bathtub. The only negative that I saw was the elevators were slow. Other than that no complaints. One of the perks is the lobby. Depending on your timing, I saw a couple of stunner in the lobby with their dates. Why they were in the lobby, I have no idea, but just glad they were there. I read so much about no stunner here in AC but from what I saw, I disagree. Only problem, these stunners were with someone else so couldn't even ask what bar they worked at. Price point might be a little high but well worth it.It's a balance. Saw a few cuties too when I was there. You can slip them a pre-written note or hit them up directly. It doesn't matter if they're with a dude, just do it. If you hang out in the lobby or outside nearby, you'll see all flavors of mongering going to / from the hotel. AC has no rules, so make up your own and enjoy.

Goferring
09-26-19, 03:14
You can slip them a pre-written note or hit them up directly. It doesn't matter if they're with a dude, just do it.Be careful. Following this advice has seen many guys on the wrong end of horrible beatings.

Sxxxx
09-26-19, 07:55
.................."You can slip them a pre-written note or hit them up directly. It doesn't matter if they're with a dude, just do it. ..........AC has no rules, so make up your own and enjoy".This is potentially dangerous advice, and from a newbie too. Suggest you ignore it lads.

Visiting the local prisons and saying Hello, to the foreigner inmates, might be a sobering insight for someone like you.

X Man
09-26-19, 17:02
Well looking forward to hearing the review of the place you stayed. Also, no reason to bring up a 30+ year old myth to damage a hotel's reputation.

Nice one thanks, there are other places to stay but the decent ones seem to be twice the price of Hotel America. Rather spend the extra money on mongering.

Wicked Roger
09-27-19, 01:57
This is potentially dangerous advice, and from a newbie too. Suggest you ignore it lads.

Visiting the local prisons and saying Hello, to the foreigner inmates, might be a sobering insight for someone like you.Why be so kind as we can visit them in the jail instead LOL.

A dumb idea for sure as you never quite know who you are trying to get into your bed. And her daddy is a 'big man' the area life can be tricky. A few mongers I know have 'suffered' when they thought with the bell end not the head. Was one in Cebu a while back when the girl in her school uniform (was a university) told her dad who was in Ayala. Lots of fun seeing that one transpire.

Let then try and find the hard way as nowadays we can be considered a tad soft Sxxxx?

Niteluvr
09-29-19, 01:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Kabul Guy
09-29-19, 02:00
Nah, it's not. Either you're too scared to step out of your comfort zone, or you can't figure out where it is. Tell me how I'm a noob when I've been doing this longer than the expiration date on your pacifier.

...I have found that as get older my give a fuck factor about a lot of things has diminished. As a 20 or 30 year old, I had a young family, a mortgage and other responsibilities that I would not take the risks I now consider normal.

In my 60's with nice bank account, divorced and my kids grown and on their own, I am more willing to take some risks to live the life I always dreamed about. Less responsibility for others perhaps is the driving factor not age.

Perhaps it is having lived and worked in Afghanistan for almost 9 years where every day carry included a sidearm and an AK, being shot at was not uncommon and I saw lots of stuff go boom.

I am still careful, just willing to try stuff that would have had me wetting my pants when I was late 20's. Some stuff was impossible in my 20's like having 3 girls whose age did not add up to mine, but that has now happened, more than once. LOL.

Go easy on the young, they know not what life is really about.

Kazeu
10-22-19, 13:55
I'm with goferring and Sxxxx on this one. What might work for Niteluvr, is just asking for trouble for others. You might as well spit in the dudes face while you're at it.

It's a balance. Saw a few cuties too when I was there. You can slip them a pre-written note or hit them up directly. It doesn't matter if they're with a dude, just do it. If you hang out in the lobby or outside nearby, you'll see all flavors of mongering going to / from the hotel. AC has no rules, so make up your own and enjoy.

SoberHans69
10-22-19, 17:08
Well looking forward to hearing the review of the place you stayed. Also, no reason to bring up a 30+ year old myth to damage a hotel's reputation.If there are girls who won't go to a certain hotel for any reason I think other mongers should know.

I ended up staying at the DM residence near Fields. Paid around 1200 a night through Agoda.

Good location, very good sized room for the price, friendly staff, pool there but it's only tiny, good WiFi, safe and you can leave the power on when you leave the room as the card isn't attached to the room key.

Only hotel I've stayed at in Angeles but I was more than happy with my stay there.

Member #4698
10-24-19, 04:43
It's a balance. Saw a few cuties too when I was there. You can slip them a pre-written note or hit them up directly. It doesn't matter if they're with a dude, just do it. If you hang out in the lobby or outside nearby, you'll see all flavors of mongering going to / from the hotel. AC has no rules, so make up your own and enjoy.Bad advice, Niteluvr. There are plenty of sexy girls go around 30/40 times over. No need to cut in. No need to act like there is a scarcity. Besides it is just fucking rude and immature. But hey, I am not your keeper. Do what you want to do. Just don't be surprised by the negative outcome that will eventually come your way.

This reminds of the time I was with my 2 Crazy House girls in BKK. Some idiot, who probably had one too many, tried to make a move on one of my girls in the bar. She didn't like it and began cursing at him in Thai. My regular fat waitress heard the commotion, came over like a bull dog, and pushed the guy back over a table where he stumbled and fell onto the floor. By the time he got up the mamasan and a bouncer were standing next to him. The fat waitress and my girl said something to the mamasan and the guy was summarily tossed out of the bar.

We all laughed about it although it took my girl a little longer to smile. She was really pissed off. I bought a round for everybody concerned and the good times rocked on. I never spoke to the guy, raised my voice or lost the smile on my face throughout the entire altercation which lasted less than 2 or 3 minutes. The guy probably never knew what happened. Now if I had been an expat, friend of the bar, a 4 times a week customer instead of just a 6 week a year casually known and preferred customer like myself, that guy might have ended up in the hospital instead of just out on the street, but still he would not have had a clue as to what happened. The moral of the story is keep your nose clean, mind your own business, and don't covet after other guys' girls. You ain't in Kansas buddy.

Niteluvr
10-24-19, 21:35
I have found that as get older my give a fuck factor about a lot of things has diminished. As a 20 or 30 year old, I had a young family, a mortgage and other responsibilities that I would not take the risks I now consider normal.

In my 60's with nice bank account, divorced and my kids grown and on their own, I am more willing to take some risks to live the life I always dreamed about. Less responsibility for others perhaps is the driving factor not age.

Perhaps it is having lived and worked in Afghanistan for almost 9 years where every day carry included a sidearm and an AK, being shot at was not uncommon and I saw lots of stuff go boom.

I am still careful, just willing to try stuff that would have had me wetting my pants when I was late 20's. Some stuff was impossible in my 20's like having 3 girls whose age did not add up to mine, but that has now happened, more than once. LOL.

Go easy on the young, they know not what life is really about.These punks who complain about me don't collectively have a smidgen of my mongering experience, yet pretend they know everything.

Kazeu
10-24-19, 23:21
These punks who complain about me don't collectively have a smidgen of my mongering experience, yet pretend they know everything.No one is complaining about you. They are disagreeing with you.

Sammon
10-25-19, 00:38
Isn't this supposed to be Angeles city hotel thread? Stick to the title.

Niteluvr
11-01-19, 05:04
No one is complaining about you. They are disagreeing with you.Nah, they're flaming.

Recently returned from my 4th trip to the land of pollution and garbage but didn't target working girls so didn't feel like posting prior. Got a great deal from a lady friend who works for Korean Air (no more China Eastern) so had to take advantage of it. Landed at NAIA and spent two days in an airbnb owned by an expat buddy I knew from long ago and his Flip wife. They've always been super nice and stayed for 30 bucks per night. He likes the short, fat ladies (like his wife) so introduced me to a couple of them but I declined (polar opposites). Had a nice time with them, hitting up some restaurants that I would never have found myself but was there for a different purpose and left.

Visited 3 ladies from Cebu island I had hooked up with on Pinalove: One on the southernmost side of the island (Oslob, 5 + hours by bus over shitty roads), another 4 hours (bus again) north of Cebu city, and the third in Lapu-Lapu. Last was the best. Wild ride with big naturals.

Going again in either December or January, depending on the best deal from KA but taking a few days to explore the old haunts in Korea.

Pcdilwj
11-08-19, 17:49
I've stay at steinpost and marquis both hotel are started to show some wear and tear (marquis for longer than ten years LOL) does anyone know about some newer budget hotels that have a price point 1 k to 1250 peso that I may not be aware of.

Dg8787
11-09-19, 05:10
I've stay at steinpost and marquis both hotel are started to show some wear and tear (marquis for longer than ten years LOL) does anyone know about some newer budget hotels that have a price point 1 k to 1250 peso that I may not be aware of.Quite a few listed online. Have no idea what you like due to your lack of past reports. Also have no idea what you are aware of.

WildInstincts
12-17-19, 18:58
Stayed: From 7th Dec till 11th Dec.

Disappointed. Stayed at CPT in all my previous visits, this time CPT was fully booked thus decided to try Queens. CPT wins hands down. For the same price as that of CPT executive room, Queens has a small bath room minus bathtub. Everything felt a notch or two lesser than CPT. Also, little annoyed with the warning boards everywhere telling you how much it's going to cost you if you do something not desirable. Example: Don't reset the router, it would cost you $$. Don't throw anything outside the window, it would cost you $$.

NewImage
12-18-19, 01:26
Stayed: From 7th Dec till 11th Dec.

Disappointed. Stayed at CPT in all my previous visits, this time CPT was fully booked thus decided to try Queens. CPT wins hands down. For the same price as that of CPT executive room, Queens has a small bath room minus bathtub. Everything felt a notch or two lesser than CPT. Also, little annoyed with the warning boards everywhere telling you how much it's going to cost you if you do something not desirable. Example: Don't reset the router, it would cost you $$. Don't throw anything outside the window, it would cost you $$.Stayed at CPT recently. Actually wanted to stay at Queens but booked out. Heard these were best two. Now maybe for Phil standard these places are good but there are really basic things that can be improved and it comes back to being customer centred. Can't understand why management don't go to a well run hotel and see how its done and copy. Then I would guarantee your hotel would be booked out 24/7. Its not rocket surgery LOL but as I am learning typical of Fil attitude. Found the best run places are those run by foreigners. I mean labour is cheap why can't they even carry your bags to your room and settle you in (without requiring a tip) Do you know how much kudos a hotel would get when you went to give the porter a tip and he said "No thankyou Sir serving you is enough. Have a nice day. " Its all about service standard and attitude. And that can be trained.

NI.

GoodEnough
12-18-19, 23:05
Stayed at CPT recently. Actually wanted to stay at Queens but booked out. Heard these were best two. Now maybe for Phil standard these places are good but there are really basic things that can be improved and it comes back to being customer centred. Can't understand why management don't go to a well run hotel and see how its done and copy. Then I would guarantee your hotel would be booked out 24/7. Its not rocket surgery LOL but as I am learning typical of Fil attitude. Found the best run places are those run by foreigners. I mean labour is cheap why can't they even carry your bags to your room and settle you in (without requiring a tip) Do you know how much kudos a hotel would get when you went to give the porter a tip and he said "No thankyou Sir serving you is enough. Have a nice day. " Its all about service standard and attitude. And that can be trained.

NI.I'm no sure where you heard those were the best hotels. In my option, and that of various hotel rating sites, ABC is far and away the best hotel there, as I believe would be confirmed by any bar girl. It's well run, safe and fun, and the Aqua Lounge at the top of building four means you really never have to leave the place if you don't want to. Granted, this is not a 5 star hotel despite its self-proclaimed assertion to the contrary, but it is the best I've seen in Angeles and it is well run.

GE.

PilotPaul
12-19-19, 01:28
Stayed at CPT recently. Actually wanted to stay at Queens but booked out. Heard these were best two. Now maybe for Phil standard these places are good but there are really basic things that can be improved and it comes back to being customer centred. Can't understand why management don't go to a well run hotel and see how its done and copy. Then I would guarantee your hotel would be booked out 24/7. Its not rocket surgery LOL but as I am learning typical of Fil attitude. Found the best run places are those run by foreigners. I mean labour is cheap why can't they even carry your bags to your room and settle you in (without requiring a tip) Do you know how much kudos a hotel would get when you went to give the porter a tip and he said "No thankyou Sir serving you is enough. Have a nice day. " Its all about service standard and attitude. And that can be trained.

NI.Hotels in Ph are staffed by OJTs which the hotel gets for free. As soon as one course has enough hours, the next load of free employees is in.

Engine Driver
12-19-19, 02:07
I'm no sure where you heard those were the best hotels. In my option, and that of various hotel rating sites, ABC is far and away the best hotel there, as I believe would be confirmed by any bar girl. It's well run, safe and fun, and the Aqua Lounge at the top of building four means you really never have to leave the place if you don't want to. Granted, this is not a 5 star hotel despite its self-proclaimed assertion to the contrary, but it is the best I've seen in Angeles and it is well run.

GE.One would think you have a financial interest in this hotel the way you keep promoting it. Hahaha. Bit like your restaurant down south you keep mentioning on this mongering site.

NewImage
12-19-19, 03:54
I'm no sure where you heard those were the best hotels. In my option, and that of various hotel rating sites, ABC is far and away the best hotel there, as I believe would be confirmed by any bar girl. It's well run, safe and fun, and the Aqua Lounge at the top of building four means you really never have to leave the place if you don't want to. Granted, this is not a 5 star hotel despite its self-proclaimed assertion to the contrary, but it is the best I've seen in Angeles and it is well run.
GE.Yeah yeah I know -fly business then skimp on hotel BUT as it was my first time in Angeles I thought CPT would be better. Do you think ABC is really worth the $$ - like Wg's I dislike shelving top dollar for average perf. In my mind you are only adding to the golden pussy syndrome complex. Girls thinking they can extort large sums for average perf. I'd rather pull my dick. No woman is going to dictate to me. That's what's wrong with 90% of guys these days. Have had naked women of decent looks and body sitting on top of me saying f* me f*me and I have said no. I'm not saying I am God's gift (and the one I was shagging at the time was a 9) but its about time guys started wrestling the control back. BTW this was in Oz and both were free.

NI.

Engine Driver
12-19-19, 09:46
Yeah yeah I know -fly business then skimp on hotel BUT as it was my first time in Angeles I thought CPT would be better. Do you think ABC is really worth the $$ - like Wg's I dislike shelving top dollar for average perf. In my mind you are only adding to the golden pussy syndrome complex. Girls thinking they can extort large sums for average perf. I'd rather pull my dick. No woman is going to dictate to me. That's what's wrong with 90% of guys these days. Have had naked women of decent looks and body sitting on top of me saying f* me f*me and I have said no. I'm not saying I am God's gift (and the one I was shagging at the time was a 9) but its about time guys started wrestling the control back. BTW this was in Oz and both were free.

NI.It's not often I agree with GE, but I would concur that the ABC is one fine, fun facility for fornication, food and fitness.

GoodEnough
12-20-19, 00:11
One would think you have a financial interest in this hotel the way you keep promoting it. Hahaha. Bit like your restaurant down south you keep mentioning on this mongering site.You'll note I never cite the restaurant by name, and it does just fine without business from ISG. As to a financial interest in the hotel, I can but wish, but no, I've no interest in it. I enjoy ABC because it's fun, you can meet some reasonably interesting people, it's very safe. The service is decent, and I can be entertained for hours watching the antics of some folks in Aqua Lounge. Is it worth the money? To me, it is. To others it may not be.

GE.

Dg8787
01-27-20, 13:51
I know one AC hotel that just got a bus load of Chinese tourists checking in is requiring their staff to wear face masks. I had booked there but am changing hotels now out of an abundance of caution. I will only be in AC for 4 nights.

I am not paranoid but want to be overly cautious until there is a real handle and accurate information on this corona virus.

Anyone else have concerns over this? Let's hear about it.

Christian G
01-27-20, 17:33
For some years now I prefer to stay in apartments through airbnb or similar sites rather than hotels, and for my first trip to AC with a mate we chose to stay at Kandi Towers 1 in the big 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms apartment with a big lounge room, fully furnished, everythings work well, daily cleaning included, a nice den for mongers. The condo have alot of facilities like: swimming pool, rooftop jacuzzi with deckchairs, bar with pool, a very good mini market (better than seven11 in town) and a good gym (for a condo) with a good amount of free weights.

There are also two big cons here:

First the security sucks, they don't check ID and also they let everyone come up, no need keycard for open the door nor for use the lift, you don't have to go down to pick up your guest, nothing, if you order a girl from social media she can come upstair to knock your door and reception don't care, we never had any problem but this is not nice at all. So, if you stay here don't give your room number to your girl during the chat, just tell her the name of the building and the street, then when she arrive go down to pick her up.

Second the noise in the bedroom facing the street, there are taxi driver in front of the building who shouting and listen music all night, there is also a chicken coop with roosters singing at dawn. The other room is more quite and don't have much noise problem.

Would stay here again: No!

Pity, because the apartment is very good.

PilotPaul
01-28-20, 01:11
Anyone else have concerns over this? Let's hear about it.My concern is the undue stress that people are causing themselves.

Ph is full of any number of horrible germs. Keep healthy. Wash your hands regularly.

This virus deaths have so far been 50 year olds with pre-existing medical issues. (I am 50 BTW).

2018-2019 34,157* people died in the USA last year from the Flu? Are we panicking about that?

* CDC https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html.

TitanX
02-02-20, 16:19
I just stayed 8 nights here in January. I was in a "Superior" room. The room I had was a little small but overall it was good. Nicely decorated and cleaned everyday. If you bring a girl up, they won't check her ID. But if you are expecting her, the front desk will call to make sure she can come up. Good location too. As usual, Koreans are starting to seep in.

Goferring
02-03-20, 06:02
Anyone else have concerns over this? Let's hear about it.I'm desperately concerned that many areas that have become chinese ghettos now have hundreds of girls with no customers. So much so that I'm considering redirecting my Foreign Aid initiatives away from college girls during exam week to economic refugees displaced by Travel Bans, Flight Restrictions and the associated hysteria.

Sabang anyone? 😁.

Enjoy. G.

PilotPaul
02-05-20, 00:38
I just stayed 8 nights here in January. I was in a "Superior" room. The room I had was a little small but overall it was good. Nicely decorated and cleaned everyday. If you bring a girl up, they won't check her ID. But if you are expecting her, the front desk will call to make sure she can come up. Good location too. As usual, Koreans are starting to seep in.I can add a +1 for Devera. It's a well located hotel, cheap and economical.

CenTexCrash
02-05-20, 05:41
Yay or nay on Janus Luxury Suites on Narcisso Ave?

Same street as last year's OYO stay, probably next door to that OYO. Advertised as "Normally $135/ night promo only $27/ night" which pretty sure is BS. Also listing advises cash payments only only.

If NAY, can cancel for free and keep looking. As is, $83 for 4 days 3 nights.

Kazeu
02-05-20, 07:26
They're also on AirBnB. Theres no room in that place that I'd ever pay over 50 dollars for per night let alone 135. Just check on airbnb, the prices there are more appropriate for what they're worth, maybe even inflated some. 27 dollars is about right. But its ac, you pay more to get less.

Same street as last year's OYO stay, probably next door to that OYO. Advertised as "Normally $135/ night promo only $27/ night" which pretty sure is BS. Also listing advises cash payments only only.

If NAY, can cancel for free and keep looking. As is, $83 for 4 days 3 nights.

Kazeu
02-05-20, 07:29
I think if you're in angeles and mongering you're screwed if the virus comes to town. All these girls kissing all these different guys. Just pray you have a strong enough immune system or stick to 1 girl for your trip. But why come to angeles to stick to 1 girl.

I was hoping Duterte would kick out all the chinese because of the virus. Hell throw the koreans out too.

I know one AC hotel that just got a bus load of Chinese tourists checking in is requiring their staff to wear face masks. I had booked there but am changing hotels now out of an abundance of caution. I will only be in AC for 4 nights.

I am not paranoid but want to be overly cautious until there is a real handle and accurate information on this corona virus.

Anyone else have concerns over this? Let's hear about it.

Kazeu
02-05-20, 07:34
I'd like to stay at ABC at some point in my life just to try it out and see what all the fuss is about, but honestly I don't come to Angeles to spend money on hotels. I don't need a luxury room, just a decent one good enough for screwing.

Aqua, you can get into without staying at the hotel. Its a 500 consumable. But the drinks are overpriced. Just go to high society. All the girls end up going there after Aqua. I did notice a few freelancers last time I was there.

You'll note I never cite the restaurant by name, and it does just fine without business from ISG. As to a financial interest in the hotel, I can but wish, but no, I've no interest in it. I enjoy ABC because it's fun, you can meet some reasonably interesting people, it's very safe. The service is decent, and I can be entertained for hours watching the antics of some folks in Aqua Lounge. Is it worth the money? To me, it is. To others it may not be.

GE.

Kazeu
02-05-20, 07:39
Just don't tip. Don't feel bad about it. Just don't do it. Be a nice guy and come back. Let the hotel pay them a decent wage for f'ks sake.

I preach this, but even I realize this is harder to do than to say. At this point though, I'm fine if people don't like me because I didn't give them money. Makes me feel better when people actually do like me!

NI.

PilotPaul
02-06-20, 06:49

If NAY, can cancel for free and keep looking. As is, $83 for 4 days 3 nights.If you already have it paid, why not take it. $27/ night, for a hotel. It is also next to Prime Asia hotel. I can recommend the breakfast at Prime, I liked it so much I screwed one of the staff (not at breakfast though).

Walking distance to a 7-11, convenient laundry and a corner sari-sari.

Fizzman1970
02-08-20, 20:26
I was just watching the bikini contest on YouTube. Some guys got in to a bidding war with those beads. I think one girl got 6 golden beads and the other girl got five. It made me wonder what are the cost of these beads? What is the cost of the regular beads? Then what is the costs of the golden ones?

TitanX
02-09-20, 10:52
For anybody who cares about this spot. They have closed their bar and sent their girls to Shipwrecked.

Christian G
02-09-20, 10:56
I was just watching the bikini contest on YouTube. Some guys got in to a bidding war with those beads. I think one girl got 6 golden beads and the other girl got five. It made me wonder what are the cost of these beads? What is the cost of the regular beads? Then what is the costs of the golden ones?One beads is included in the 500 php entry fee, I don't remember how much is the cost for more beads and golden beads. Anyway I suggest you to not waste your time at this party. It was so boring with silly games, fat girls dancing badly and a parade of 10 bikini "model". I left after 2 hours.

PilotPaul
02-09-20, 22:25
For anybody who cares about this spot. They have closed their bar and sent their girls to Shipwrecked.I wonder if that landmark will still be the pickup / drop off for Southern Cross bus MNL. AC - Subic.

TitanX
02-10-20, 10:37
I wonder if that landmark will still be the pickup / drop off for Southern Cross bus MNL. AC - Subic.I don't see why not. Thotel and restaurant part was still going strong as far as I saw. I think they just want to do something else with their bar space.

X Man
03-04-20, 03:09
JJB Alterations on Narciso Ave did good work for cheap prices. The brothers grew up in Clark Airfield housing and so speak excellent English. I popped in the other day and they are gone. Does anyone know if they have relocated? I asked some of the folks that were in the same building, but they didn't know. I've attached a picture of the building that they used to be in.

Engine Driver
03-04-20, 05:23
JJB Alterations on Narciso Ave did good work for cheap prices. The brothers grew up in Clark Airfield housing and so speak excellent English. I popped in the other day and they are gone. Does anyone know if they have relocated? I asked some of the folks that were in the same building, but they didn't know. I've attached a picture of the building that they used to be in.The folks in the same building won't tell you, despite knowing full well where they have gone. That's the Flip way. Petty jealousies in that they don't want them to get your business. How many times have I been to massage parlor in AC to ask for a specific chick only to be told by her colleagues that they have never heard of her?

X Man
03-04-20, 17:03
Stopped by again and found a lady with a padlock exiting the empty space. She said they had gone out to Pandan which is south of Marqee Mall.

The folks in the same building won't tell you, despite knowing full well where they have gone. That's the Flip way. Petty jealousies in that they don't want them to get your business. How many times have I been to massage parlor in AC to ask for a specific chick only to be told by her colleagues that they have never heard of her?

Timd1644
05-24-21, 22:01
I think if you're in angeles and mongering you're screwed if the virus comes to town. All these girls kissing all these different guys. Just pray you have a strong enough immune system or stick to 1 girl for your trip. But why come to angeles to stick to 1 girl.

I was hoping Duterte would kick out all the chinese because of the virus. Hell throw the koreans out too.Covid is not the virus I'm worried about when in AC.

Dg8787
03-06-22, 17:14
Anyone have any recent experiences with either hotels to report?

Girl friendly?

Girls ID requirements?

Limit to number of girls allowed in room?

Non smoking rooms?

Quality of food?

TravelingMan3
03-10-22, 05:07

Girl friendly?

Girls ID requirements?

Non smoking rooms?

Quality of food?I know Queens hotel policy was only one girl at a time ID of course required and the food down stairs is the best American food in town it was a steak house. Now none off that is really recent November 2018 but it gets you started.

Sammon
03-10-22, 12:40

Girl friendly?

Girls ID requirements?

Non smoking rooms?

Quality of food?No hotels in Angeles city will survive if not girlfriendly. Some may restrict numbers but will always respect girls irrespective of their chosen profession. Some check I. The but many do not.

Although they say non smoking room it is not strictly non smoking rooms. If you request one the cleaning lady is told to spray with air freshener but smell of tobacco remains.

I have not seen any hotels in Philippines not girlfriendly.

NewImage
03-11-22, 12:24
I know Queens hotel policy was only one girl at a time ID of course required and the food down stairs is the best American food in town it was a steak house. Now none off that is really recent November 2018 but it gets you started.For me CPT was ok. Close, facilities ok, pool good, food crap, no issues with girls.

Quality of accom in Angeles is crap. Not paying ABC prices, Harold maybe.

Dg8787
03-20-22, 02:10

Girl friendly?

Girls ID requirements?

Non smoking rooms?

Quality of food?I can vouch for all 5 items.

ABC is the go to Hotel.

Lefeu
03-20-22, 15:12
I can vouch for all 5 items.

ABC is the go to Hotel.I stayed at ABC the last time I was in AC, in 2019. I thought the hotel was overpriced, the room were dated, gaudy, and the hotel staff behaved as if it were a 5-star hotel. It's pretty far from the action. I tend to prefer hotels that are closer to the action.

The Cane
03-20-22, 15:27
I stayed at ABC the last time I was in AC, in 2019. I thought the hotel was overpriced, the room were dated, gaudy, and the hotel staff behaved as if it were a 5-star hotel. It's pretty far from the action. I tend to prefer hotels that are closer to the action.I stayed at ABC and liked it. I had a room on the newer side of the property, and it was great. Up-to-date and modern. And although not located right on top of the action, I found it to be an easy stroll to any place along the main drag that I wanted to get to, and not "pretty far" at all. I think that as long as one is ambulatory and fit, then they will be fine. And if not, well then it was easy enough to grab one of those cheap tuk tuks to carry you around. I also liked the breakfasts at ABC. In my estimation, I had a 4-star experience and would definitely choose ABC again. I know that the rooms on the other side can be kind of gaudy, but not so on the newer side where I was. Very sleek and modern. And most definitely girl-friendly!

Sammon
03-20-22, 16:15
I can vouch for all 5 items.

ABC is the go to Hotel.ABC is overpriced crap. Nothing comparable to 5 or 4 star. At best is 3 star. When it was new long time when I stayed there it was much better than all the other hotels. Nowadays many newer luxurious hotels have opened although far from the action on fields.

There are some newer hotels on fields also. I have not stayed there. My favorite place is the suite room in Amsterdam. Convenient, comfortable and right in the middle of action. All I need is comfortable big bed, nice air con, clean. Remodeled room there are the best.

If you pay cash no taxes.

The Cane
03-20-22, 19:17
ABC is overpriced crap. Nothing comparable to 5 or 4 star. At best is 3 star. When it was new long time when I stayed there it was much better than all the other hotels. Nowadays many newer luxurious hotels have opened although far from the action on fields.

There are some newer hotels on fields also. I have not stayed there. My favorite place is the suite room in Amsterdam. Convenient, comfortable and right in the middle of action. All I need is comfortable big bed, nice air con, clean. Remodeled room there are the best.

If you pay cash no taxes.I have stayed in many, many, many hotels around the world and know the difference between 3 and 4 star accommodations. No way in hell what I had was 3 stars only. It was one of the newer, more modern rooms I had stayed in for some time. It's too bad some people can't seem to give a fair and balanced review of ABC. For example, it is not far, far away from everything! If you have a knee problem like somebody I know OK. But he can't walk anywhere for long. But if you're otherwise healthy no problem. I enjoyed the walk as it gave me an opportunity to scope out the entire length of that strip each time I went out, seemingly discovering new places I hadn't noticed the last time out and about. It took me what? Maybe about 15 minutes to walk from end to end? Give me a break! It just seems like some people just look for every opportunity to slam this place without having any objectivity in their rating of it at all. Like they have it out for ABC or something. Get a room on the new side and you will be fine!

Dashing Don
03-20-22, 20:28
I stayed 4 nights recently at ABC. Cost about $100 a night. If I had to describe the decor it would be 'faded bordello'. Puffed up burgundy couches and the like. There's no way it could compare with the Fairmont or New World in Manila which are bright and modern and are 4 and 5 star establishments but then ABC is in AC and it serves a certain clientele. It was empty when I was there so to be fair, there was no 'atmosphere' to speak of.

The location is a bit of a hike from Walking Street thereby affording punters perhaps the only alternative physical activity to fornicating and hoisting cheeseburgers.

Dg8787
03-21-22, 01:15
I stand by my statement.

It is girl friendly.

No ID requirements for the girls.

No limit on number of girls.

Dedicated Non-Smoking rooms.

Good food at decent prices.

I am pleased with the room and hotel service.

Goferring
03-21-22, 08:56
Get a room on the new side and you will be fine!What's the difference with the new rooms? Same layout, just newer, or are they a different size / layout?

Thanks.

The Cane
03-21-22, 09:41
What's the difference with the new rooms? Same layout, just newer, or are they a different size / layout?.I hung out with a guy who had a room on the older side. His room was actually much larger than mine and had this kind of gaudy carpet in it. And layout was totally different. If I recall correctly, I had an Aqua Suite (no puffed up, faded burgundy couch). You can see pictures of the different choices here, and guys can decide for themselves:

https://www.abchotel.ph/suites/.

GoodEnough
03-21-22, 09:52
I stand by my statement.

It is girl friendly.

No ID requirements for the girls.

No limit on number of girls.

Dedicated Non-Smoking rooms.

Good food at decent prices.

I am pleased with the room and hotel service.Having stayed there dozens of times, I agree with the entire list except for the claim about the food, which I find mediocre at best and thus overpriced. It's edible for sure, and you will not get sick from eating it, but that's about the best to be said about it in my opinion. Also, the wines available at the hotel simply suck. I once asked the owner why he at least didn't deal with a Manila-based wine distributor who could help build a much better list, and he told me it's because most of his clientele don't know or care anything about wine. That said, it's a decent place to stay, though calling it 5 star is a stretch by any reasonable international standard, where it would be at best 4 star and more likely 3 or 3. 5. But, it's a friendly place with a fun club called Aqua at the top of tower 4, and pretty much anything goes there. The service in the rooms is good, responsive and honest and there are no worries about hotel staff pilfering anything.

GE.

Beavis
03-21-22, 11:12
Having stayed there dozens of times, I agree with the entire list except for the claim about the food, which I find mediocre at best and thus overpriced. It's edible for sure, and you will not get sick from eating it, but that's about the best to be said about it in my opinion. Also, the wines available at the hotel simply suck. I once asked the owner why he at least didn't deal with a Manila-based wine distributor who could help build a much better list, and he told me it's because most of his clientele don't know or care anything about wine. That said, it's a decent place to stay, though calling it 5 star is a stretch by any reasonable international standard, where it would be at best 4 star and more likely 3 or 3. 5. But, it's a friendly place with a fun club called Aqua at the top of tower 4, and pretty much anything goes there. The service in the rooms is good, responsive and honest and there are no worries about hotel staff pilfering anything.

GE.There is a wine bar in upstairs called Merlots in Joeys Supermarket, which is located in Zeppelin suites. You should find what you are looking for there and it is a 5 minute trike ride from ABC. Also the same owner owns Orange Cafe in Kandi Towers and has a delivery service. If you find what you want he can have it delivered in about 30 minutes.

The Cane
03-21-22, 11:21
Having stayed there dozens of times, I agree with the entire list except for the claim about the food, which I find mediocre at best and thus overpriced.That said, it's a decent place to stay, though calling it 5 star is a stretch by any reasonable international standard, where it would be at best 4 star and more likely 3 or 3. 5. But, it's a friendly place with a fun club called Aqua at the top of tower 4, and pretty much anything goes there. The service in the rooms is good, responsive and honest and there are no worries about hotel staff pilfering anything.I think this is a fair assessment. I didn't take too many meals there, but I did like the American-style breakfasts that were available. I remember that to get to the club, I just had to take the elevator up, so I must have been in tower 4. In my mind, my experience was definitely more than 3-stars, but also definitely not 5-stars either. I think you have it right.

GoodEnough
03-22-22, 06:02
There is a wine bar in upstairs called Merlots in Joeys Supermarket, which is located in Zeppelin suites. You should find what you are looking for there and it is a 5 minute trike ride from ABC. Also the same owner owns Orange Cafe in Kandi Towers and has a delivery service. If you find what you want he can have it delivered in about 30 minutes.Thanks for the information. I hadn't known any of that and usually just bring my own and keep it in the room fridge. Unless I'm with friends at ABC (or anywhere in Angeles) I usually drink the wine alone, since sharing decent wine with non-wine lovers is a waste of good wine.

GE.

Dg8787
03-22-22, 06:15
I have found the restaurant food pretty decent and convenient. The restaurant along with the hotel are pretty clean. The gym is one of the nicer ones around stocked with clean towels and water. Daily Housekeeping does an excellent job.

The doormen are discreetful, courteous and appear respectful to the girls coming and leaving. Hotel cars on hand especially during peak hours are a plus.

I am not a wine drinker so the wine stock is of no concern to me.

AsianPursuits
03-22-22, 23:05
The doormen are discreetful, courteous and appear respectful to the girls coming and leaving. Hotel cars on hand especially during peak hours are a plus..Considering that the doormen see the same girls a few times per week (night? They do keep a straight face.

I wonder if the old VIP status and door key would still be valid at ABC Hotel?

Dg8787
03-23-22, 01:44
Considering that the doormen see the same girls a few times per week (night? They do keep a straight face.

I wonder if the old VIP status and door key would still be valid at ABC Hotel?They keep a discreet straight face as I greet 3-4 girls a day at the front door.

Also at night as girls dressed to the 9's stream by on their way to Aqua Beach Club.

WalkAboutBoyz
04-12-22, 16:27
Considering that the doormen see the same girls a few times per week (night? They do keep a straight face.

I wonder if the old VIP status and door key would still be valid at ABC Hotel?I used to have the doorman rate my girls from 1-10 as I was walking in at 4 am piss drunk. That way I could gage just how bad my beer goggles were at the moment haha.

AsianPursuits
04-12-22, 23:42
I used to have the doorman rate my girls from 1-10 as I was walking in at 4 am piss drunk. That way I could gage just how bad my beer goggles were at the moment haha.They may be biased when the girl is his cousin.

Beavis
04-13-22, 04:20
Thanks for the information. I hadn't known any of that and usually just bring my own and keep it in the room fridge. Unless I'm with friends at ABC (or anywhere in Angeles) I usually drink the wine alone, since sharing decent wine with non-wine lovers is a waste of good wine.

GE.Joey is a very nice guy and even if he doesn't have exactly what you want I am sure he can get it for you. He is in Orange Cafe often, if he isn't there his partner will be who can also help you. Orange Cafe is very clean, the food is very good and not overpriced. Go there for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and see what he has.

Goferring
04-26-22, 02:54
Guys,

I'm looking for a replacement hotel for the Grand Central which appears to have closed. Namely: on Walking Street; $50; good breakfasts. I'm easy to please but am totally triggered by showers running out of hot water.

Any comments on Kokomos, Fields WS Hotel or the Walkabout?

Thanks. G.

Goferring
04-27-22, 00:10
Guys,

I'm looking for a replacement hotel for the Grand Central which appears to have closed. Namely: on Walking Street; $50; good breakfasts. I'm easy to please but am totally triggered by showers running out of hot water.

Any comments on Kokomos, Fields WS Hotel or the Walkabout?

Thanks. G.Anyone stayed at Kokomos, Fields or Walkabout hotels? Reviews?

Thanks.

Bugzy 69
04-27-22, 14:43
Pre pandemic I stayed for 10 days at wild orchid, rooms bit outdated but great outdoors and pool. Bar overlooking it is nice as well. As for bfasts can't say as I never ordered any in all of my mongering trips. I remember also very delicious food with large portions at Kokomos. If had to repeat I choose orchid again but then each on his own. Next to it there was a very nice bar not related to mongering issues, just a lovely pub with snooker and poker tables or what you call them.

Anyone stayed at Kokomos, Fields or Walkabout hotels? Reviews?

Thanks.

Goferring
04-27-22, 21:32
Pre pandemic I stayed for 10 days at wild orchid....Thanks for that.

Sock111
05-02-22, 22:33
There was no problem bringing a girl back. No questions, didn't try to charge me money. They did call me when the girl was leaving to make sure it was ok.

They have a weird rule that you can not bring outside food and drinks. In addition to this dumb rule, there restuarant sucks. It wasn't one of those rules in writing only. They made me sign a separate acknowledgement about it.

The wifi has gotten worse, they used to have great wifi. If you are in a spot where you can connect with their Prime Asia wifi, you will gets speeds of 50-75 mps, which is decent. They have installed these repeaters that come up as tendent or something like that. These repeaters are intended to cover the dead zones for some of their rooms, the problem is that when connected to the repeaters network, you are averaging 1-2 mbs. That's garbage. They really need to invest in an updated modern wifi system. I had to be asked to be moved to a room that had better wifi reception.

Amenities suck. The bar of soap was a little bigger than a quarter. I only had 2 bath towels and 1 hand towel in the room. The rooms are showing wear and tear. They are overcharging from what you get. I would not recommend the place unless you are getting it for around $30 a night.

AsianPursuits
05-02-22, 22:43
There was no problem bringing a girl back. No questions, didn't try to charge me money. They did call me when the girl was leaving to make sure it was ok.

They have a weird rule that you can not bring outside food and drinks. In addition to this dumb rule, there restuarant sucks. It wasn't one of those rules in writing only. They made me sign a separate acknowledgement about it.

The wifi has gotten worse, they used to have great wifi. If you are in a spot where you can connect with their Prime Asia wifi, you will gets speeds of 50-75 mps, which is decent. They have installed these repeaters that come up as tendent or something like that. These repeaters are intended to cover the dead zones for some of their rooms, the problem is that when connected to the repeaters network, you are averaging 1-2 mbs. That's garbage. They really need to invest in an updated modern wifi system. I had to be asked to be moved to a room that had better wifi reception.

Amenities suck. The bar of soap was a little bigger than a quarter. I only had 2 bath towels and 1 hand towel in the room. The rooms are showing wear and tear. They are overcharging from what you get. I would not recommend the place unless you are getting it for around $30 a night.You mean Prima Asia at the far end of Narcisco St. They have some whacky prices on line, far outside of their quality level. There is one Prime Asia suite available on Airbnb but again, its price is higher than comparable places at Kandy.

Can I assume that the Italian place on the ground floor is closed?

Sock111
05-02-22, 23:04
There is not a single hotel that outperforms ABC in comfort and luxury. You can definitely find a hotel with a better price and a middling level of quality. I know many of you feel that the price is on the high side for what you get, but to each his own. I still think that AC is a shitty city and for the two weeks I'm there, I want at least my hotel room to be comfortable. As an example, you get an actual comforter on your bed. Point me to another hotel that gives you that. Every other hotel gives you a bed sheet as a blanket. I like starting off the day with 6 large towels in the bathroom. I like getting my room cleaned at 10 AM, going out and bringing a girl back at 1 pm for short time. Then getting my room cleaned again at 4 pm when she leaves so when I bring back another girl at night, I have fresh sheets to bang the new girl on. I have been in the room when they clean it. They do a thorough job. They actually change all the bed sheets. They got the process down to a science and I am impressed. In one day I actually had my room cleaned 3 times because I didn't want the next girl to know I was just with another girl. They feel a bit more special if they think they were the only one for the day. You can't beat the amenities. I always encourage my girls to brush their teeth, so its nice ABC has toothbrushes I can just point them too.

I like how ABC treats the girl I bring back with as much respect as they treat me. These girls most likely grew up in poverty and are now in a tough profession, so seeing them receive respectful treatment as a person and not due to the nature of their profession is truly professional service. ABC understands these girls are a major reason why they have so many customers coming to their hotel. I like seeing the shift in attitude when girls ask where I am staying and I tell them ABC.

Some downsides, ABC once free car service around town is no longer free. There is a 200 pesos charge to the immediate area and tiers up to 400 and 600 as you go farther out. I've talked to several drivers and they informed me that ABC plans to phase out the charge once business picks up and things return to normal. It is great that they even still offer car service. Many of the other hotels have not brought back a car service, instead they just call you a trike.

The room service / restaurant menu has been significantly reduced. This is understandable, I'm sure they had to reduce the amount of menu items they had when they hardly had any guests. The menu has about 1/3 of the options that it did before.

All hotel staff were masked. They did not expect guests to mask, they never said anything as I walked around the hotel without a mask. There were no issues with bringing a girl back, or the amount of girls. I brought back two at once myself and saw some other guest walk in with 4.

Old And Ugly
11-09-22, 14:44
There is not a single hotel that outperforms ABC in comfort and luxury. You can definitely find a hotel with a better price and a middling level of quality. I know many of you feel that the price is on the high side for what you get, but to each his own. I still think that AC is a shitty city and for the two weeks I'm there, I want at least my hotel room to be comfortable. As an example, you get an actual comforter on your bed. Point me to another hotel that gives you that. Every other hotel gives you a bed sheet as a blanket. I like starting off the day with 6 large towels in the bathroom. I like getting my room cleaned at 10 AM, going out and bringing a girl back at 1 pm for short time. Then getting my room cleaned again at 4 pm when she leaves so when I bring back another girl at night, I have fresh sheets to bang the new girl on. I have been in the room when they clean it. They do a thorough job. They actually change all the bed sheets. They got the process down to a science and I am impressed. In one day I actually had my room cleaned 3 times because I didn't want the next girl to know I was just with another girl. They feel a bit more special if they think they were the only one for the day. You can't beat the amenities. I always encourage my girls to brush their teeth, so its nice ABC has toothbrushes I can just point them too.

I like how ABC treats the girl I bring back with as much respect as they treat me. These girls most likely grew up in poverty and are now in a tough profession, so seeing them receive respectful treatment as a person and not due to the nature of their profession is truly professional service. ABC understands these girls are a major reason why they have so many customers coming to their hotel. I like seeing the shift in attitude when girls ask where I am staying and I tell them ABC.

Some downsides, ABC once free car service around town is no longer free. There is a 200 pesos charge to the immediate area and tiers up to 400 and 600 as you go farther out. I've talked to several drivers and they informed me that ABC plans to phase out the charge once business picks up and things return to normal. It is great that they even still offer car service. Many of the other hotels have not brought back a car service, instead they just call you a trike.

The room service / restaurant menu has been significantly reduced. This is understandable, I'm sure they had to reduce the amount of menu items they had when they hardly had any guests. The menu has about 1/3 of the options that it did before.

All hotel staff were masked. They did not expect guests to mask, they never said anything as I walked around the hotel without a mask. There were no issues with bringing a girl back, or the amount of girls. I brought back two at once myself and saw some other guest walk in with 4.I'm getting all that and more at royal amsterdam, for about half the price, and you can't beat the location.

Sammon
11-10-22, 01:32
I'm getting all that and more at royal amsterdam, for about half the price, and you can't beat the location.I have stayed at Royal Amsterdam many times. Unless they changed, you get only two bath towels and two hand towels per day. Room cleaning only once a day. Prices are pretty good. No comforters just a sheet. There is a bedspread you can use if you get cold. Cleanliness of bedspread is suspect.

Never stayed at ABC hotel. A Marriott it is not and overly expensive for Angeles. Better to save money for enjoyment with girls. Impressing girls is not necessary. Although they enjoy good hotel you need to understand they have slept with mongers in shitty hotels as long as they get money. Girlfriend they are not.

Goferring
11-10-22, 02:22
Never stayed at ABC hotel. A Marriott it is not and overly expensive for Angeles. Better to save money for enjoyment with girls. Impressing girls is not necessary. Although they enjoy good hotel you need to understand they have slept with mongers in shitty hotels as long as they get money. Girlfriend they are not.WRT the girls, the ABC is the same as the monster Korean BBQs that they love to order. Sure, they would prefer to be back in their shared bed spacer eating Pagpag but eating foreign food and sleeping in a 5 Star restaurant gives them bragging rights and a sense of sophistication.

As a hotel, the ABC fullfils it's Mission very well. It's always advertised itself as an over the top experience. Exactly what weekend millionaires want. And it does it very well. Where else can you drag half a dozen hookers home, have them put on a wet show in the jacuzzi, then strut their stuff around the stripper pole?

It's not meant to be a budget conscious choice or a quaint boutique establishment.

My only real negative is the location. It's too far away to step out directly into the fun or walk to during the heat of the day and too close to be away from the noise, pollution, and general effluent of the area. Why they didn't use the Fields Plaza Suites land, I have no idea. That's right on Walking Street.

RacShack
11-10-22, 02:39
I'm getting all that and more at royal amsterdam, for about half the price, and you can't beat the location.Not even close, talk about Apple to oranges, not even close no where near the amount of luxury and service, very very bad comparison!! Not even close!

Old And Ugly
11-10-22, 05:28
I visited angeles city at least 20 times so far, but always for 10-15 days, and stayed in good hotels close to walking street.

I need advice from the connoisseurs, to find a good place to stay for about 2 months, that costs less than the average hotel rooms.

On google maps / hotels I see lots of hotels not far from fields ave, priced in the $15-$20 range, are they ok, or is something wrong with the area?

WestCoast1
11-10-22, 15:17
I need advice from the connoisseurs, to find a good place to stay for about 2 months, that costs less than the average hotel rooms.

On google maps / hotels I see lots of hotels not far from fields ave, priced in the $15-$20 range, are they ok, or is something wrong with the area?It might help the gents to answer your question, if you name several of those hotels and / or the area (s) where the hotels are. Guessing that that price range will be low-brow in comfort / features, or else an unsafe area. A 2-month stay should get you fair discount.

Besides Agoda, look on airbnb.

FuriousGeorge
11-10-22, 19:05
Go to YouTube and look up chubs DubC. Go to his list of videos and scan around. He does a lot of video tours of the hotels that are on the cheaper side and made for longer stays. You'll get all the info you need there.

I visited angeles city at least 20 times so far, but always for 10-15 days, and stayed in good hotels close to walking street.

On google maps / hotels I see lots of hotels not far from fields ave, priced in the $15-$20 range, are they ok, or is something wrong with the area?

Dg8787
11-10-22, 19:45
I'm getting all that and more at royal amsterdam, for about half the price, and you can't beat the location.You are not getting the same at any price anywhere! There is only one ABC. Period.

Leaves me to wonder about your judgement Old and Ugly.

AsianPursuits
11-11-22, 00:33
I suggest investigating AirBNB. Personally I Look for places in Malabanas. Malabanas Road provides access North & South with trike / grab access to walking street.

Look for an airbnb that has something unique about it, not just a small bed. There are plenty of Kandi apartments for <$100/ night now.

I have inspected but not stayed here. At the time it was much more expensive. https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/37921064?check_in=2022-12-04&check_out=2022-12-10&guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=3f9c1c4e-2880-43af-acab-1b1014796beb.

Or a place like this for AUD40 per night https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/36823412?check_in=2022-12-04&check_out=2022-12-10&guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=697f528f-8a2f-44f2-96e7-f5f8b8664ea4.

The other benefits of having an apartment is opening yourself up to more local girls whom would never venture to Walking St or Entertainment precinct. Getting comfortable riding the jeepneys on the main routes will also open you up to meeting regular girls.

Personally I am not a fan of Kandi but they seem to have lots of vacancies.

Another option for you is the area in the streets behind Perimeter bars. Like https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/17756605?check_in=2022-12-04&check_out=2022-12-10&guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=6d560588-8c56-4747-8fa3-a0cb5d44f788.

Old And Ugly
11-11-22, 05:43
I suggest investigating AirBNB. Personally I Look for places in Malabanas. Malabanas Road provides access North & South with trike / grab access to walking street.

Look for an airbnb that has something unique about it, not just a small bed. There are plenty of Kandi apartments for <$100/ night now.

I have inspected but not stayed here. At the time it was much more expensive. https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/37921064?check_in=2022-12-04&check_out=2022-12-10&guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=3f9c1c4e-2880-43af-acab-1b1014796beb.

Or a place like this for AUD40 per night https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/36823412?check_in=2022-12-04&check_out=2022-12-10&guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=697f528f-8a2f-44f2-96e7-f5f8b8664ea4.

The other benefits of having an apartment is opening yourself up to more local girls whom would never venture to Walking St or Entertainment precinct. Getting comfortable riding the jeepneys on the main routes will also open you up to meeting regular girls.

Personally I am not a fan of Kandi but they seem to have lots of vacancies.

Another option for you is the area in the streets behind Perimeter bars. Like https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/17756605?check_in=2022-12-04&check_out=2022-12-10&guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=6d560588-8c56-4747-8fa3-a0cb5d44f788.Thank You to everybody for the valuable suggestions!

Old And Ugly
11-11-22, 05:48
You are not getting the same at any price anywhere! There is only one ABC. Period.

Leaves me to wonder about your judgement Old and Ugly.Well, I was talking about the room make up few times a day, and plenty of bath towels, you just have to ask for it.

I always have a set of 6 fresh towels after each visitor (s), it looks like it doesn't matter how many towels you have the girls will go thru all of them in one session, and leave them all over the room.

Old And Ugly
11-11-22, 05:59
It might help the gents to answer your question, if you name several of those hotels and / or the area (s) where the hotels are. Guessing that that price range will be low-brow in comfort / features, or else an unsafe area. A 2-month stay should get you fair discount.

Besides Agoda, look on airbnb.This is the area where I saw the cheap hotels, and it seems to be close to fields ave.

GoodEnough
11-11-22, 12:04
You are not getting the same at any price anywhere! There is only one ABC. Period.

Leaves me to wonder about your judgement Old and Ugly.I agree that, having stayed at ABC perhaps 20 times, there's no other place quite like it. The question is, as always, whether it represents value for money. I finally came to the conclusion that it doesn't given what I think is the mediocre quality of the food and the poverty of the wine list. In my view, considering international standards, it's a decent hotel that would rate maybe 4 stars. However, by Angeles standards, it's worth 5+ stars. I also agree that the service is excellent, friendly and efficient, though I don't find the rooms particularly attractive. In the end, it all comes down to whether a given individual believes that it's worth the price. I no longer feel it is, but that's just a personal opinion.

GE.

GreenBud
11-12-22, 05:44
On google maps / hotels I see lots of hotels not far from fields ave, priced in the $15-$20 range, are they ok, or is something wrong with the area?Wrong with the area? YES. They are not on Fields Ave. You spent at least 200 nights in Angeles, and you don't know what's up.

I've played poker with Filipino-Americans at the Wild Aces Poker Room. Couple of them stayed at hotels few blocks to a kilometer away. They spend around $12-16 per night. They rave about their place. My guess is that it's as good as the Economy Deluxe room at Royal Amsterdam. But they DO NOT walk back to their hotel at night time. It should be ok during the daytime, but I don't recommend drunk tourists walk back to their hotels that are a kilometer away from Fields Ave at night time.

Well, I was talking about the room make up few times a day, and plenty of bath towels, you just have to ask for it.

I always have a set of 6 fresh towels after each visitor (s),Did Royal Amsterdam change their policy of charging for each additional towel? It used to be 20 pesos each. They used to have late night maids, but I don't see them any more. Do they charge for additional maid service? The Royal Amsterdam went downhill many years ago, starting when they got rid of that old American manager. He told me it was a cost cutting move. After that, they started charging for extra towels.

But the best feature of the Royal Amsterdam is their location. IMO, it can't be beat. Also, the noise level, even for the rooms facing the street isn't that bad. And their staff is top notch.

For your info, the sign says the Royal Amsterdam is still for sale.

Actually, they changed all the pillows recently. Their old pillows were the worst I've had at a hotel. It was degraded and so lumpy. But the new pillows aren't that good. It is too big and stiff. I believe they also changed the bedsheets. But they got rid of the bed covers. Their towels aren't new and fresh. Those need to be replaced. These are the lower level rooms. Previously, the upper level rooms had newer / better pillows and towels.

The lowest level room at ABC is about 2 and half times more than the top level room at Royal Amsterdam. It's more than 7 times the amount for the lowest level room at Royal Amsterdam.

Actually, I've never stayed at ABC. I want to, but it's out of my normal budget.

The Cane
11-12-22, 11:24
I can have a look in this thread after one month or three months or a year or whatever and people are still having the exact same tired old debate about ABC LOL! ABC! Do-re-mi! 1-2-3! Baby it's for me! LMAO!

Old And Ugly
11-12-22, 16:02
Wrong with the area? YES. They are not on Fields Ave. You spent at least 200 nights in Angeles, and you don't know what's up.

I've played poker with Filipino-Americans at the Wild Aces Poker Room. Couple of them stayed at hotels few blocks to a kilometer away. They spend around $12-16 per night. They rave about their place. My guess is that it's as good as the Economy Deluxe room at Royal Amsterdam. But they DO NOT walk back to their hotel at night time. It should be ok during the daytime, but I don't recommend drunk tourists walk back to their hotels that are a kilometer away from Fields Ave at night time.

Did Royal Amsterdam change their policy of charging for each additional towel? It used to be 20 pesos each. They used to have late night maids, but I don't see them any more. Do they charge for additional maid service? The Royal Amsterdam went downhill many years ago, starting when they got rid of that old American manager. He told me it was a cost cutting move. After that, they started charging for extra towels.

But the best feature of the Royal Amsterdam is their location. IMO, it can't be beat. Also, the noise level, even for the rooms facing the street isn't that bad. And their staff is top notch.

For your info, the sign says the Royal Amsterdam is still for sale.

Actually, they changed all the pillows recently. Their old pillows were the worst I've had at a hotel. It was degraded and so lumpy. But the new pillows aren't that good. It is too big and stiff. I believe they also changed the bedsheets. But they got rid of the bed covers. Their towels aren't new and fresh. Those need to be replaced. These are the lower level rooms. Previously, the upper level rooms had newer / better pillows and towels.

The lowest level room at ABC is about 2 and half times more than the top level room at Royal Amsterdam. It's more than 7 times the amount for the lowest level room at Royal Amsterdam.

Actually, I've never stayed at ABC. I want to, but it's out of my normal budget.Yes they still charge you for the extra towels, but is so cheap that doesn't matter.

I was not comparing the luxury from abc to the royal, but saying that royal is better suited location wise for our main reason of visiting angeles city, and you can get the extras if you ask for.

You can save enough money for 1 BF / night, and you don't need a trike ride to get to the hotel.

Anyway at least me, I'm not going to angeles for luxury stays. There are plenty of destinations in the world better suited for that.

I think that probably the hotel was sold already, because beside the regular female staff at the reception now I see some indian looking guys shadowing them, probably learning or monitoring what they do. Also the on site restaurant is now indian.

Sammon
11-12-22, 20:01
I think that probably the hotel was sold already, because beside the regular female staff at the reception now I see some indian looking guys shadowing them, probably learning or monitoring what they do. Also the on site restaurant is now indian.Few years ago I stayed at Royal Amsterdam. When I checked I paid cash for most of the nights because you get 10 percent off. Only for the last night I did not have enough pesos. After couple of days I went to the casino won lots of money. Also met a beautiful girl there and brought her back. The receptionist gave me the keys and reminded me I still owe one night room charge. Not thinking clearly I gave her the cash and went to the room without asking for a receipt. Lo and behold when I was checking out they told me I owed one nights charge. Stupid or smart girl swallowed the money. There was no way to prove it and I had to fork it.

Once again do not trust anyone.

Goferring
11-12-22, 22:56
The receptionist gave me the keys and reminded me I still owe one night room charge. Not thinking clearly I gave her the cash and went to the room without asking for a receipt. Lo and behold when I was checking out they told me I owed one nights charge. Stupid or smart girl swallowed the money. There was no way to prove it and I had to fork it.

Once again do not trust anyone.I once checked in one day and had a 3 am check out the following morning. No receptionist anywhere so tried to pay the security guy. Fucker tried to insist that I owed two days rent, not one night. Dragged on for ages and got quite heated. In the end, I gave him cash for one night, told him to call the cops if he has a problem and walked out.

QuackUp
02-07-23, 06:30
Here in Angeles I stayed at the Central park hotel. Still a nice hotel very close to the action without all the noise and distractions. Only problem I had this trip was it took a long time for the hot water to appear. It was not as crowded as the last time I was there pre-covid. Did eat at their restaurant for dinner one night and it was just okay. If I come back to Angeles I would stay here again as it is very girl friendly. Also, I arrived around 11:30 but they let me check in early with no added cost.

Goferring
03-02-23, 19:06
Does anyone have any idea what is happening with he Grand Central Suites, in the middle of Walking Street? Is it gone forever or reopening?

Dg8787
03-17-23, 06:11
A few girls have told me they have to take off their face mask entering ABC Hotel now. They think ABC has a camera at the entrance.

Transporter
04-11-23, 19:06
I agree that, having stayed at ABC perhaps 20 times, there's no other place quite like it. The question is, as always, whether it represents value for money. I finally came to the conclusion that it doesn't given what I think is the mediocre quality of the food and the poverty of the wine list. In my view, considering international standards, it's a decent hotel that would rate maybe 4 stars. However, by Angeles standards, it's worth 5+ stars. I also agree that the service is excellent, friendly and efficient, though I don't find the rooms particularly attractive. In the end, it all comes down to whether a given individual believes that it's worth the price. I no longer feel it is, but that's just a personal opinion.
GE.Currently, and for a while it has not been worth the cost. Back a few / many years it WAS simply because it was ABC. The reason for this was because one of the first few questions any girl in the bar is going to ask you is "where are you staying? And this gave you an enormous amount of leverage. Trust me it was worth the cost. Unfortunately that was then, and the now is...well

GoodEnough
04-12-23, 03:18
Currently, and for a while it has not been worth the cost. Back a few / many years it WAS simply because it was ABC. The reason for this was because one of the first few questions any girl in the bar is going to ask you is "where are you staying? And this gave you an enormous amount of leverage. Trust me it was worth the cost. Unfortunately that was then, and the now is...wellI agree, and that's why I used to stay there as well. However, the cost / benefit ratio has changed, at least for me.

GE.

Goferring
04-12-23, 03:52
I agree, and that's why I used to stay there as well. However, the cost / benefit ratio has changed, at least for me.

GE.Some will disagree but I always felt the new tower destroyed the lower areas and turned them into a dark and dingy cave.

The rooms, like the bars in general, were great when I was new but after a while the novelty wears off.

I can certainly understand why some have a great time though. Credit where credit is due:. Aqua can be a good time.

Undakovabrotha
09-11-23, 03:53
I wanted to wake this up a bit. Just FYI, if you decide to book at SureStay plus in Angeles and you have multiple ladies visiting. Please make sure the staff don't hand the log book to the girl for completion. I have experienced this issue already. One of the girls called me out for having multiple women in my room after reading the log book. SMH 🤦127998;8205;9794;65039;.

Of course, it took a whole 20 minutes to explain to staff about what happened. I couldn't believe this was their process all this time! Anyone else experienced this issue?!

WestCoast1
09-11-23, 05:12
I wanted to wake this up a bit. Just FYI, if you decide to book at SureStay plus in Angeles and you have multiple ladies visiting. Please make sure the staff don't hand the log book to the girl for completion. I have experienced this issue already. One of the girls called me out for having multiple women in my room after reading the log book.

Of course, it took a whole 20 minutes to explain to staff about what happened. I couldn't believe this was their process all this time! Anyone else experienced this issue?!Never stayed there, so no. Have had similar situations at other places. You can't stop the girl from filling out the log book; she is the first one the guard hands the ink pen to and points to the exact spot to fill in her name and such. She sometimes has to actually sign it.

Dg8787
09-11-23, 06:37
I wanted to wake this up a bit. Just FYI, if you decide to book at SureStay plus in Angeles and you have multiple ladies visiting. Please make sure the staff don't hand the log book to the girl for completion. I have experienced this issue already. One of the girls called me out for having multiple women in my room after reading the log book. SMH 🤦127998;8205;9794;65039;.

Of course, it took a whole 20 minutes to explain to staff about what happened. I couldn't believe this was their process all this time! Anyone else experienced this issue?!The problem is you not controlling the girl. Either she doesn't understand you have many different girls or you told her she is the only one.

This is AC having multiple ladies is the norm. Registering girls is the norm.

Undakovabrotha
09-11-23, 08:51
Never stayed there, so no. Have had similar situations at other places. You can't stop the girl from filling out the log book; she is the first one the guard hands the ink pen to and points to the exact spot to fill in her name and such. She sometimes has to actually sign it.The hotel changed their processes. Now the staff sign in my guests atleast!

Goferring
09-11-23, 11:01

Of course, it took a whole 20 minutes to explain to staff about what happened. I couldn't believe this was their process all this time! Anyone else experienced this issue?!Good to know but I think the girls that I bring home already know that in not in town for three days of museum tours and art galleries.

Of course, if she wants to make a scene, then they are free to leave and it would take 8. 6 seconds to find a willing replacement. 😜.

I like to think I'm a nice guy but I'm not paying to be told what I can and can't do.

Enjoy. G.

TjBrazil
09-11-23, 12:47
Good to know but I think the girls that I bring home already know that in not in town for three days of museum tours and art galleries.

Of course, if she wants to make a scene, then they are free to leave and it would take 8. 6 seconds to find a willing replacement. 😜.

I like to think I'm a nice guy but I'm not paying to be told what I can and can't do.

Enjoy. G.When they give sailor jacks girls the book to sign, they probably get mad that he didn't invite any of them over. LOL.

Jarango
09-21-23, 20:01
There is a quiet hotel popular with Koreans in Mountain View, Batangas St, the road after the trike boys. It is beside the small Christian Church. I had a contact for it but cannot find it. Anyone know? \It is not Dennison Hotel which is on Pampanga St, the next one to Batangas.

Sailor Jack
09-22-23, 05:00
When they give sailor jacks girls the book to sign, they probably get mad that he didn't invite any of them over. LOL.Sailor Jack thinks that these logbooks could be a great source of referrals.

Sailor Jack is going to try to get these guards on retainer. But Sailor Jack will institute mandatory girl photos at check in as well. Aye!

Image; boring afternoon hanging out at the pool.

Jarango
09-23-23, 10:43
There is a quiet hotel popular with Koreans in Mountain View, Batangas St, the road after the trike boys. It is beside the small Christian Church. I had a contact for it but cannot find it. Anyone know? \It is not Dennison Hotel which is on Pampanga St, the next one to Batangas.I got this sorted by contacting helpful businesses in Pampanga and then watching videos, one of which included the hotel and its details. The interesting thing is, though the church and laundries etc were marked in on the maps, the hotel was shown as a vacant lot in all of them. There is talk here of Angeles going upmarket but the place is a dump. That can be seen with the intense commuter traffic which shows that Fields is not the centre of Angeles, never mind the world. Many hotels, eateries, dentists etc have gone out of business and others are trying their luck.

One of the things I noticed was that school girls on their breaks would window shop in Johnnys, a low budget utilities shop. Not exactly Maceys or Oxford St but hard to compete against price wise. SE Asia is a tough place where a lot of folk are trying to get ahead.

Way up Perimeter Road, there is an obnoxious Yanks who runs Danielas, a low cost hotel which moved a few hundred yard around Covid time I guess folk like him are stuck there, just as others end up elsewhere. There is money to be made there with hard graft, if one doesn't mind the pollution. Go check out all the family houses in Mountain View, all fenced in with iron grills.

Upping the price is a favourite tactic in SE Asia and it must make some kind of economic sense. I guess those who run the bars are not Bill Gates types and many of the sort who ran Margaritas will just face away. There is a considerable foreign clientele living there full time on limited budgets but, as they die off, horny Koreans will move in until low budget airlines ferry them in elsewhere.

For me, it is just a place to rent LBFMs, same as my local butcher store is a place to buy meat, as are the supermarkets. I don't need the Korean gloss, just some BB CIM meat.

The Cane
01-15-24, 20:48
Are you guys still in here arguing about this place? LOL! I had a room exactly like the one featured in this video. I consider it to be a 4-star accommodation (and it was worth it too):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMK4DQYgSvM&ab_channel=RealWorld

Dg8787
01-16-24, 22:08
Are you guys still in here arguing about this place? LOL! I had a room exactly like the one featured in this video. I consider it to be a 4-star accommodation (and it was worth it too):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMK4DQYgSvM&ab_channel=RealWorldAqua Suite in the new tower. That is my go to place.

Plenty of room for 4-6 girls.

No ID checks.

Shower can hold you and 2 girls.

Bath tub can easily hold 4 girls.

Always 6 bath towels stocked. No problem to request new set of towels.

Separate room for toilet.

Rotate girls to Aqua Club. Text them to come down when it is their turn.

Room service food orders and or drinks.

King size bed can hold you and 3 girls easily.