PDA

View Full Version : Nagpur in Maharashtra

Pages : 1 [2]

HornyDharam
08-25-18, 13:29
Hi mates,

How is the Ganga Jamuna of Nagpur?

Planning 2-3 days action along the lines.

How is the rate?

And any place near the area to stay so I can take girls to room if good.

Looking forward for your inputs.

Fathood.Hi buddy,

Although I am not from Nagpur. But I come here once in a year for 3-4 months. I never used any girl from ganga-jamuna. But what I have heard from other peoples that 99 percent WGs are in super hurry. I went there 1-2 times. All I could find Kaamwaali bai. Also scare of LE action is there. So take calculated risks. I have heard from 1 or 2 non ISG friends that they found gems there 6-8 K for full night with mind blowing service. All I could say see what you are getting first. Then only you go ahead. And tell me if you find any gem LOL.

LearnLot
09-20-18, 08:40
Can any kind soul help by posting details and sharing some info?

Abhu8890
09-26-18, 20:45
Jaipaaji,
Please share the driver or college girl number. Time to rev up the action in Nagpur. Will post my experience if I get to have one. PM is active.Paaji please give drivers no.

Was in Nagpur for couple of days got chatty.

With my driver and it turns out he had taken some people to this infamous place in the city.

Although I new it will be cheap and quick but anyway wanted to experience this first hand we stopped right at the entrance of the gali parked the Vehicle and gave 50 bucks to one of the pimps to look after the car. Kept the wallet in the car and went in with 900 although early in the morning the girls were standing at doors and saying aaja aaja some of them were OK looking, we walked straight to the end to Reena as according to my guy she will arrange good girls went there then she got some girls to choose selected a tall one. She started asking tips immediately and when refused went ahead mechanically..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

HornyDharam
10-09-18, 15:01
Need contact of some SP / Indi in nagpur. I am stuck here for few months. Please help bro out here. Can reciprocate contact of Delhi.

ShinChan 007
10-24-18, 18:27
Need contact of some SP / Indi in nagpur. I am stuck here for few months. Please help bro out here. Can reciprocate contact of Delhi.Hi,

I am new here. I am a little unclear on how to share the details of the SP here. You let me know how to share it and I'll help you out.

The service charges in Nagpur are a little higher compared to other places; about 12 k / night (3 shots). However the quality of the girls is quite decent by Nagpur standard. I will share the FR later.

LearnLot
10-26-18, 07:16
Hi,

I am new here. I am a little unclear on how to share the details of the SP here. You let me know how to share it and I'll help you out.

The service charges in Nagpur are a little higher compared to other places; about 12 k / night (3 shots). However the quality of the girls is quite decent by Nagpur standard. I will share the FR later.You need to have a subscription to send private messages.

AnantSingh
11-15-18, 19:57
Hello members,

I was visiting Nagpur for a short trip in first week of December, I would be grateful if someone can help me with good MP or SP or indie contact with sure shot extra. I can help you with contacts in Raipur and Delhi.

Thanks.

RajeshShah83
11-21-18, 07:38
I can help but I don't have PM facility I suggest you try locanto but be care full and don't pay money in advance first see the girl in person and then pay the money preferably pay the money to girl when you are in room with her.

Enjoy.

Hello members,

I was visiting Nagpur for a short trip in first week of December, I would be grateful if someone can help me with good MP or SP or indie contact with sure shot extra. I can help you with contacts in Raipur and Delhi.

Thanks.

BlackViper
12-05-18, 07:20
Hello brothers,

I was searching for details of infamous Ganga Jamuna of Nagpur but couldn't find much info.

How is action at Ganga Jamuna of Nagpur? Is it safe? How are the rates?

I am planning short visit to Nagpur next week.

BV.

Tinku007
12-08-18, 11:39
Hello brothers,

I was searching for details of infamous Ganga Jamuna of Nagpur but couldn't find much info.

BV.Do not go there it is a dirty place.

SwatCatz
12-08-18, 23:07
Do not go there it is a dirty place.Then tell of a more secure place.

AnantSingh
12-13-18, 08:13
I can help but I don't have PM facility I suggest you try locanto but be care full and don't pay money in advance first see the girl in person and then pay the money preferably pay the money to girl when you are in room with her.

Enjoy.I wish could get help from you.

NicksBlogger
12-23-18, 07:02
Hello brothers,

BV.Bro,

you can go there and enjoy there. But beware of scams. Don't go with excess money. 500 rs. Is enough. To have safe and good sex. Girls or SPs there will try to force you to go with them. Beware of them keep safe distance from them until you find a girl which you like.

Sanjay135
12-30-18, 17:18
Hello brothers,

BV.I travel between Mumbai, Pune and Goa due to work. Nagpur visit is not more than 2 times a year. But whenever in Nagpur I do keep time for visiting GJ. Recently I was in Nagpur and had a whole afternoon free before leaving to Pune. So I decided to try my luck first at Amai spa situated in Empress mall. Being a weekday and afternoon time, there was very little crowd in the mall. Enquired the rates at counter and was quoted 2250/- for 1 HR Swedish massage. The counter girl suggested deep tissue massage, but I declined stating it's too much of pressure for me. They did not offer me any discount but I couldn't bargain much and settled for 2 k for 1 HR session. I was told they are having 2 therapist, one being local and other NE. I selected NE expecting some extras at the end.

Entered the room which has the attached shower panel. However the room door did not have tower bolt from inside neither I could find tissue papers which is certain indication of no extra. The door also had a small opening fitted with glass where one could see from outside.

The therapist came and asked me to change and left. She was young, tall with typical NE features. She appeared little cautious and returned after few minutes.

She asked me to lie down, covered my entire body with a bed sheet and started with foot massage. I immediately told her she can remove the bedsheets, however she instantly declined. Eventually while progressing upward she removed the bed sheet. The massage was very good, just enough pressure nd done at ease. No bum massage, no hints for extra. After at 25 minutes of back massage she asked me to turn upside. I was enjoying the massage and johny was yet to awaken.

She covered the front area around dispo with bedsheet and started massaging again. Here clear hint that no extra on menu. Did a good massage for 20 minutes and I asked her about extras which she politely declined. Johny which was sleeping till now started to show his presence and I was bit turned on for more action but no luck here.

Got into shower, dressed, had a herbal tea and headed straightway to GJ.

I have been at least 10 times to GJ in last 5 years. I never went to any SP there nor was approached by any SP directly. I always visited the area at 2-4 pm, that may be the one reason. I usually take walk along different lanes and always found average girls asking for 300-500 bucks. I couldn't find many choices as BP in Pune. This time I found this Rajasthani girl little better than the rest. She quoted 500 for little relaxed session. Nothing much to write about the action with her as she was typically inclined to finish the deed ASAP. No kissing, forget the DATY. But she licked my shoulder and chest with all her heart, that made the act enjoyable. Started with WOT and finished after some time in missionary. She was not dead fish but seemed switched 80% of her off. Johny was not completely happy but, may be l came to GJ at wrong time and that's how the Nagpur trip ended.

PuneNewBie11
02-13-19, 02:31
Hello guys,

Visiting Nagpur tomorrow, please guide me to have fun in Nagpur. In return I will share my contacts from Pune, help you whenever you will be in Pune.

NeverEverPM
04-29-19, 15:22
How's the scene with spas or MPs here in Nagpur?

Anyplace worth going with extras in the table?

Cocobolo23
05-29-19, 06:15
Hi,

I'm new to Nagpur on a short visit.

Need help from seniors for indies and SPs.

I can reciprocate in Hyderabad mum and Delhi.

Thanks.

Scionf
05-31-19, 11:34
Hello friends,

I know I have been late in posting new FR's lately. But last week I had an encounter with a beautiful housewife. I have attached the pic. She looks young in really. She is fair and silky skin. SP provider showed me this MILF first and I instantly agreed to. My eyes were on her big round ass. The deal got finalized in 8 k including room for the whole night. Basically, it was her own place. She has a girl 4 to 5 years old. I wish if she had milk in her titties anyway reached her place and she offered water to me she was in a back gown. After some time SP left the place. I stood up and hugged her and crushed her ass with my Jonny. Before the first shot, I had a bath. She was smelling very good. I undressed her and started munching her nipples then I went down to DATY and OMG she has no smell at all I sucked her pussy lips for some time and applied rubber on my Jonny and banged hard. We rested and in second shot I fucked her with full force in a doggy style. But it was really a blessed night.Let me know the contact of the SP. Also area. Will reciprocate with good SP in Pune.

Aryand1212
08-13-19, 12:58
Hi,

Some spas in Nagpur do offer extra.

One in Manish Nagar railway crossing offers extra services. Deal to be done with the girl.

Please share contact for Raipur.

Hello members,

Thanks.

Aryand1212
08-13-19, 13:00
Please share details of Nagpur indi / SP [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Hi,

The service charges in Nagpur are a little higher compared to other places; about 12 k / night (3 shots). However the quality of the girls is quite decent by Nagpur standard. I will share the FR later.
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

NagpurSam
09-11-19, 08:11
MP.

Few MPs do offer extras in here one in two famous malls each.

A chain of three spans one in CL, LxN and Wd road offer extras.

Extras only limited to HJ and touch.

Cost is high scene is boring. Therapist not very good either.

SP.

Few SPs are active here quality not very good one famous Mya does offer better options but at high price.

GJ.

Go only if you are very desperate starting from 500 to 2000 for shot.

P.S: I am new here could anyone help me with adding messenger and how does paid subscription help. I'll provide further details on my experiences in Nagpur and nearby places once I get used to this website.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

You need a subscription to access the following features:

• To view the Forum's 200,000+ photos.
• To use the Forum's Private Message system.
• To use the Photo Gallery viewer. (The Photo Gallery)
• To view the Forum in banner-free stealth mode.

A One Year Subscription is only $25 USD.

Please visit this page for more information:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

To purchase a subscription, please log in and then click below:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php?

If you purchase a subscription now, you will be able to recover your saved PMs.

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

SamWork2
09-26-19, 13:52
Planning a visit next week.

Appreciate any help.

I can help in Delhi.

Send me a PM.

MaryJaneLover
12-02-19, 13:59
Am planning a visit to Nagpur this month so was going through the forum but seems barely active. Any seniors who can offer some guidance, will be much appreciated.

RajeshShah83
12-10-19, 14:41
Am planning a visit to Nagpur this month so was going through the forum but seems barely active. Any seniors who can offer some guidance, will be much appreciated.Shour nagpur is not dry but it is costly I can help but I don't have PM facility. But I can give you few pointers.

1) don't go to ganga jamuna (GJ) nagpur redlight not safe and worth the pain.

2) you can contact SP for service stay in building hotel staff can help but be carefull who do you ask.

3) you can also search on locanto ads but few are genuine and a lot are fake never pay in advance not even 1% always pay after you see the girl or when shee gets to your room.

4) nagpur charges for short time are in the range of 2.5 k to 6 k. Full night is around 10 k to 15-16 k always negoshiate night you gan get for 12 k also.

Hope it helps.

Thanks and regards.

Rajesh.

JonnyLiver
01-03-20, 18:19
Hello fellow mongers.

I do not put FRs but I am doing mongering mostly in other cities.

A good thing about my job is that I get to travel a lot to cities like be'lore, Delhi, Pune etc.

In Nagpur, I know couple of SPs who takes 5 K per pop. The birds are very average and slightly over sized.

Also the pictures provided are highly misleading.

Is anyone active at reasonable rates? I was thinking about visiting some MPs and find out.

Happy mongering.

ChitinXcitin
01-26-20, 15:07
Hello Guys,

Visiting Orange City next week. Looks like nobody is active here. Tried locanto. All are scams. Can anybody help? My PM is active.

JonnyLiver
02-01-20, 03:20
Hello Guys,

Visiting Orange City next week. Looks like nobody is active here. Tried locanto. All are scams. Can anybody help? My PM is active.I'm in touch with couple of trustworthy SPs and an indie. But unfortunately I don't have PM facility.

Suggest any other means.

ChitinXcitin
02-05-20, 09:50
I'm in touch with couple of trustworthy SPs and an indie. But unfortunately I don't have PM facility.

Suggest any other means.There is no other way. This forum helps us so much so we shouldn't avoid taking subscription. It is easy. Read step by step instructions given by KumarLS on Hyderabad forum. Any doubts ask me further here.

Hope to see you on pm soon!

ChitinXcitin
02-05-20, 10:00
MP.

Few MPs do offer extras in here one in two famous malls each.

A chain of three spans one in CL, LxN and Wd road offer extras.

Extras only limited to HJ and touch.

Cost is high scene is boring. Therapist not very good either.

SP.

Few SPs are active here quality not very good one famous Mya does offer better options but at high price.

GJ.

Go only if you are very desperate starting from 500 to 2000 for shot.

P.S: I am new here could anyone help me with adding messenger and how does paid subscription help. I'll provide further details on my experiences in Nagpur and nearby places once I get used to this website.Visited Lxn holy river spa hoping to get extra on Sunday. (Thats what NagpurSam wrote above). However it turned out pure professional. There was a nice NE who gave very good massage for 2 k. No hint of extra anytime. So asked her politely if anybody here into extras? She lectured me that all people are not same and here it is fully professional.

So nagpursam bro if you have any latest information please update here if you have first hand experience.

IAndYou
03-21-20, 06:50
Bro,

you can go there and enjoy there. But beware of scams. Don't go with excess money. 500 rs. Is enough. To have safe and good sex. Girls or SPs there will try to force you to go with them. Beware of them keep safe distance from them until you find a girl which you like.Ganga Jamuna is a real heaven for mongers as you can see many many girls from different states, age and figure. Don't even look at the ones standing in street and straight walk into any of the kotha and you will get many choices. I have always enjoyed a lot in GJ and I have tasted many from Andhra, Orissa, UP, Bengal and Maharashtrians. If you go inside the kotha you will get a girl for 300 to 500 and you get inot the room. Just pay another 200 bucks to the girl and then you will see the difference. She will go out of the way to lease you and one hour real bliss for you.

Once I was about to enter a kotha and saw a stunner in the telephone booth waiting for making a call. I just waited there and made an eye contact with this. She could recognize that I wanted to lay her and came to me and asked me whether I wanted her. She is from Akola a Maharstra female around 35 years, very fair and took me inside a kotha. Demanded 500 bucks and I paid upfront and after 3 minutes she came to room and started to kiss me. Man the BBBJ was amazing and fucked her hard for 1 hour. She didn't have any mobile and she showed me the land mark of her kotha and after that 3 times I went to her. Later she disappeared it seems. So GJ is a real heaven and you can enjoy a lot like Kamathipura or Budhwarpet or Sonagachi where you have plenty of choices.

Smitesh17
03-28-20, 21:37
Hey, new at the website and new at Nagpur. Can someone help with genuine GFE, MP with extras and full SP.

Shour nagpur is not dry but it is costly I can help but I don't have PM facility. But I can give you few pointers.

1) don't go to ganga jamuna (GJ) nagpur redlight not safe and worth the pain.

2) you can contact SP for service stay in building hotel staff can help but be carefull who do you ask.

3) you can also search on locanto ads but few are genuine and a lot are fake never pay in advance not even 1% always pay after you see the girl or when shee gets to your room.

4) nagpur charges for short time are in the range of 2.5 k to 6 k. Full night is around 10 k to 15-16 k always negoshiate night you gan get for 12 k also.

Hope it helps.

Thanks and regards.

Rajesh.

Kavinch
05-19-20, 12:49
Brothers.

I am stuck in Nagpur and looking for any independents who have their place.

Can anyone familiar with Nagpur environment suggest if Ganga Jamuna is open up or not. I know Satrangipura was locked due to high patient leve.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

RajeshShah83
06-03-20, 09:45
Every thing is closed even indies please don't go to much of a risk.

Brothers.

I am stuck in Nagpur and looking for any independents who have their place.

Can anyone familiar with Nagpur environment suggest if Ganga Jamuna is open up or not. I know Satrangipura was locked due to high patient leve.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Learn To Enjoy
10-23-20, 15:26
I got stuck in scam today. One SP asked me give 500 in advance. I gave it thinking it is tough for them to believe us as well whether I will take service or just playing with them.

He asked me to come to hotel gate and call. I called and he asked to send pic ID proof for hotel entry which I sent. Then he asked me to pay full money in advance. As I never paid advance full amount to any SP earlier without checking girl hence I refused it.

Hence asked him to allow me in room with girl and as soon as I see girl I will pay remaining. But he refused and started giving really bullshit reasons. Also said me that there will be verification code on your mobile once you send money and show it to hotel counter.

I said take 500 for your loss and I don't want service and left. But he started calling me from different number and sent me threatening audio message on whatsapp. I did not respond and Blocked all his number.

Number on locanto is active with name Riya and digits are 957xxxx973.

Hence beware of this number while mongering.

Learn To Enjoy
10-25-20, 10:45
Guys,

I am total disappointed in Nagpur now.

Need Maya's digit to end this disappointment. Let me know if anyone willing to share I will buy subscription accordingly.

RajeshShah83
10-27-20, 10:54
Search on locanto for Maya's number.

And never give even 1 rs in advance to any sp if he is asking for advance he is scam.

Best of luck.

Guys,

I am total disappointed in Nagpur now.

Need Maya's digit to end this disappointment. Let me know if anyone willing to share I will buy subscription accordingly.

Dpeer212
11-17-20, 08:49
every thing is closed even indies please don't go to much of a risk.Anything new in Nagpur, my PM is active, can anyone guide me in genuine SP in Nagpur.

AsliKhiladi
12-11-20, 11:27
Is anybody active in Nagpur? Any action.

MRicky
04-12-21, 22:52
Got a deal with one of my regular spa girl. Twice a week full day sessions for her rent that comes to about 12 k.

Finally a deal I can't refuse.

She is about 27, good figure but avg. Face. The assets are good though.

I was able to score FS only once with her in the spa, but after that she never agreed for FS (B2B and BJ were okay) though I kept opting her for massage.

Finally getting what was long due. That to in hard times.

Keep Safe.

MRicky
04-15-21, 21:58
Is anybody active in Nagpur? Any action.There are a few, try searching on locanto.

Only go for the users which has ads in only one city and are registered at least an year ago. And never pay in advance.

I've landed a couple good SP's from locanto and I have got some from my contacts.

Keep Safe.

MRicky
04-19-21, 01:30
Had my first instalment of the week with the spa girl. Overall spent 6 hours together had 3 shots, total girlfriend experience. Can't share her number as I don't know if she is wants more help and also due to COVID issues.

If the situation prevails and spas goes on close for more than 2 months, she might return back to northeast.

Keep safe.

Shiva007
04-23-21, 20:39
Hi all,

I need contacts of SPs in the mid-20's for an hour service in a hotel. Your help will be well reciprocated.

MRicky
04-24-21, 01:32
Hi all,

I need contacts of SPs in the mid-20's for an hour service in a hotel. Your help will be well reciprocated.One with name Nidhi Jain is a SP I've used. Number ending 801. And don't forget to to post FR after your session.

Keep COVID scenario in mind though.

Keep Safe.

Shiva007
04-24-21, 11:57
Hi all,

I was wondering if any of have any interesting experience of visiting the famous GJ.

MRicky
04-25-21, 03:14
Hi all,

I was wondering if any of have any interesting experience of visiting the famous GJ.Though you can find some real gem at a fraction of a price you'd spend anywhere else, don't risk it. I've heard cases of newbies getting mugged.

And anyways the hygiene is very poor, not worth at all to risk in these trying times.

Keep safe.

Shiva007
04-26-21, 11:27
One with name Nidhi Jain is a SP I've used. Number ending 801. And don't forget to to post FR after your session.

Keep Safe.Did find Nidhi Jain's number on locanto but did not respond to whatsapp. Is she active or any other SPs?

AsliKhiladi
04-26-21, 12:18
Seems that contact of Nidhi Jain is not working. Can you provide some contacts.

One with name Nidhi Jain is a SP I've used. Number ending 801. And don't forget to to post FR after your session.

Keep Safe.

MRicky
04-26-21, 16:44
Did find Nidhi Jain's number on locanto but did not respond to whatsapp. Is she active or any other SPs?I did use their service before Covid, not sure if they are still available. I do have some other SP but no way to share the number with you guys.

MRicky
04-26-21, 16:46
Seems that contact of Nidhi Jain is not working. Can you provide some contacts.I do have some contacts but mu PM is not enabled, so no easy way to share it with you guys.

Keep safe.

AussieGaigin
04-27-21, 08:53
Hi all,

I need contacts of SPs in the mid-20's for an hour service in a hotel. Your help will be well reciprocated.How will people contact you?

Ittiam
04-28-21, 06:42
Bro,

I too have been living in Nagpur for some time. Would love to connect with you and we can share some contacts. Would request you to activate your PM. I am going to activate my PM.

I do have some contacts but mu PM is not enabled, so no easy way to share it with you guys.

Keep safe.

MRicky
04-30-21, 10:32
Bro,

I too have been living in Nagpur for some time. Would love to connect with you and we can share some contacts. Would request you to activate your PM. I am going to activate my PM.I've tried it a couple times, but my cards never worked to buy BTC. Will try sometime again soon.

Keep Safe.

Ittiam
05-01-21, 14:55
I too am having similar issues with my cards. Nonetheless will try it again.

I've tried it a couple times, but my cards never worked to buy BTC. Will try sometime again soon.

Keep Safe..

MRicky
05-02-21, 15:46
I too am having similar issues with my cards. Nonetheless will try it again..Let me know if something works for you bro.

MRicky
05-03-21, 16:14
Had another blissful day with the spa girl. Got her and myself tested for Covid and had to wait for a week to have the session.

But it was worth the wait. When you know you are safe you can go all the way. All in all had couple of sessions in 4 hours. She has made her point by being extreme GFE. Might to continue with her post-Covid too with monthly allowance, if her attitude doesn't changes.

Keep safe.

Ittiam
05-04-21, 09:55
She seems to be a brilliant catch. You got her to do this privately for you by being a regular to her in the spa.

Had another blissful day with the spa girl. Got her and myself tested for Covid and had to wait for a week to have the session.

But it was worth the wait. When you know you are safe you can go all the way. All in all had couple of sessions in 4 hours. She has made her point by being extreme GFE. Might to continue with her post-Covid too with monthly allowance, if her attitude doesn't changes.

Keep safe.

Jerkoholic
05-06-21, 10:49

Keep safe.Does she have a spa or she only does a Private call?

MRicky
05-07-21, 01:15
Does she have a spa or she only does a Private call?Bro,

You got to read the earlier FR to get the info. I have an arrangement with her. Can serve everything on platter, you know.

MRicky
05-07-21, 15:40
She seems to be a brilliant catch. You got her to do this privately for you by being a regular to her in the spa.Yes, I was regular at the spa where she worked. She needed support this time, so we reached an mutually beneficial arrangement.

MRicky
05-27-21, 17:06
Does she have a spa or she only does a Private call?She does work in a spa, but as now the spas are closed she is giving massage and service to me privately.

MRicky
05-27-21, 17:09
She seems to be a brilliant catch. You got her to do this privately for you by being a regular to her in the spa.Bro,

I have activated my PM, just wanted to let you know as you have asked before.

Cheers.

Ittiam
06-01-21, 17:24
That's great. However I am still struggling.

Bro,

I have activated my PM, just wanted to let you know as you have asked before.

Cheers.

MRicky
06-06-21, 09:36
That's great. However I am still struggling.I see, get it done and we could collaborate. I am active in Pune and Mumbai forums too.

Cheers.

Theedmer
06-07-21, 12:30

Keep safe.Now that all the spas are open can you mention anything about this spa so that we know which one it is.

Ketanpatil78
06-09-21, 09:58
Got a deal with one of my regular spa girl. Twice a week full day sessions for her rent that comes to about 12 k.

I was able to score FS only once with her in the spa, but after that she never agreed for FS (B2B and BJ were okay) though I kept opting her for massage.

Keep Safe.I am visitor to Nagpur, please share some good contact from Spa. I am regular in Pune but new to Nagpur city.

MRicky
06-09-21, 21:13
I am visitor to Nagpur, please share some good contact from Spa. I am regular in Pune but new to Nagpur city.Bro,

Activate PM by taking membership if you wish to be helped and help others.

Cheers.

DadBod25
06-18-21, 10:13
Hi!

Can anyone help me out with a reference for a Spa with decent chicks for B2B & BJ and FS provider as well.

Thanks.

AussieGaigin
06-19-21, 00:12
Hi!

Can anyone help me out with a reference for a Spa with decent chicks for B2B & BJ and FS provider as well.

Thanks.How to contact you? Note instructions at top of page?

SexFreak1991
07-27-21, 19:37
Visiting Nagpur for a few days. Can anyone help me with reliable sp or a good inde. Need a good fuck, I don't even mind reliable road side pickup (I've heard scene near variety square not not sure whether it's active). Avoiding gj due to covid otherwise was willing to risk for a cheap fuck. Can reciprocate in Pune.

RajeshShah83
07-29-21, 08:42
Hi,

I could help you but I do not have PM facility there are some SP & indie in Nagpur but sadly I am not able to shier with you. I would suggest you to look in locanto there are some genuine SPthere be care full don't pay any advance pay only cash to the girl once she is with you in your room and be clear what you are looking for.

Hope this helps you.

Enjoy and please share your experience.

Visiting Nagpur for a few days. Can anyone help me with reliable sp or a good inde. Need a good fuck, I don't even mind reliable road side pickup (I've heard scene near variety square not not sure whether it's active). Avoiding gj due to covid otherwise was willing to risk for a cheap fuck. Can reciprocate in Pune.

MacNgp
07-29-21, 11:29
Hey,

Can anyone help me with those contacts in Nagpur? I prefer slim petite girls in their 20's.

I can reciprocate with a SP number from Nagpur. PM will be activated later today for me.

MacNgp
07-29-21, 13:40
Hey,

Can anyone help me regarding this. I can reciprocate by sharing few contact info as well.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

JimmynJohny
08-14-21, 19:14
I am travelling Nagpur next week for couple of days. Can any soul help me getting good VFM indie contact.

RogerFed
08-25-21, 17:22
Would be staying in Nagpur on Friday night and need inputs for an indie contact from Nagpur folks. Can help in Raipur or Bangalore. Also, looking for GF hotels in Nagpur which are decent for night stay.

RajeshShah83
08-28-21, 08:52
Try locanto and for hotels you can book from oyo see my old posts.

Would be staying in Nagpur on Friday night and need inputs for an indie contact from Nagpur folks. Can help in Raipur or Bangalore. Also, looking for GF hotels in Nagpur which are decent for night stay.

Shaboink
09-21-21, 11:28
Looking for help on b2 b spa in nagpur.

Please PM me.

Thank.

CatLover1
09-21-21, 13:20
Hi friends,

I am in Nagpur looking for action. Please share in PM Or post reliable safe indie or SP of spa in Nagpur. Are there any den giving FS.

Cheers.

Shaboink
09-22-21, 17:30
Quick FR as nothing to share.

Visited, nego 1. 5 K as counter charges. When went in only curtains, realised money is wasted.

Massage was ok, in fact above average for a local girl. Just two therapist, one local, and another NE.

Could not see the NE.

Anyways massage finished, in fact the girl also mentioned no doors, no extras.

I have another 2 days here will try and explore.

Hopefully this will 1. 5 K gone from my pocket will help fellow mongers.

Cheers. !!

RajSanket
10-01-21, 07:09
I came across someone called AD over telegram. Anyone met him before. He claims to be paid couple from Nagpur with place in r'peth. Please share if anyone has tried and experience?

RajeshShah83
10-02-21, 13:55
Never herd of them please give more details or clues about how you found then may be I can help.

You can give it a try if success full please share report.

Stay safe happy hunting.

I came across someone called AD over telegram. Anyone met him before. He claims to be paid couple from Nagpur with place in r'peth. Please share if anyone has tried and experience?

Kushal1991
10-11-21, 01:20
Quick FR as nothing to share.

Visited, nego 1. 5 K as counter charges. When went in only curtains, realised money is wasted.

Massage was ok, in fact above average for a local girl. Just two therapist, one local, and another NE.

Could not see the NE.

Anyways massage finished, in fact the girl also mentioned no doors, no extras.

I have another 2 days here will try and explore.

Hopefully this will 1. 5 K gone from my pocket will help fellow mongers.

Cheers.Did you have any success in finding good MPs in Nagpur after this experience?

Luckyless
11-16-21, 18:29
Any Nagpur number.

OldMongerer
12-22-21, 03:29
Hi folks,

I will be staying in Nagpur for a night. It would be great if someone can help me with an Indie. Would prefer below 10 k for whole night. My PM is active and I can reciprocate with Bangalore numbers.

PCpune
12-30-21, 03:03
Hi guys, I am from Pune but not settled in Nagpur. At the outset, Nagpur looks very dry, please suggest few good MPs or indies, will reciprocate as I get contacts.

Maddykhair
01-29-22, 20:27
Guys,

Tomorrow I will be in Nagpur. Can any great soul share some great contacts for short time or full night.

PM is active.[Deleted by Admin]

Arjunshah1
03-15-22, 11:37
I am new to the forum. Nagpur thread seems to be a bit dry but Nagpur actually is not so dry. Have a few SP's and MPs details. Willing to share but PM not active yet. Somebody has any good Indie to offer in exchange. Please let me know. Will get subscription accordingly.

Arjunshah1
03-15-22, 11:38
Hi guys, I am from Pune but not settled in Nagpur. At the outset, Nagpur looks very dry, please suggest few good MPs or indies, will reciprocate as I get contacts.Nagpur seems dry but is not that dry to be honest. Have a couple of SP contacts but PM not active yet.

Arjunshah1
03-15-22, 11:47
Hello fellow monger,

Got a bit horny a week back. Asked one of my regular SP for availability. Only one bird was available that night. Jhonny was adamant. Was not so impressed by the photo but still Jhonny prevailed. Told him to send at my place. Had a good 2 hour session. The face was not so attractive but she had nice assets. Good service. She was drinking with me so it was more fun.

DFK. No DFK, only light kissing.

BJ. CBJ but Gave BBJ after insisting.

Boobs - 7/10. Handful.

Ass - 8/10. Very soft.

Anal and CIM. N/A.

Damages - 9 K.

Overall a decent experience!

Happy mongering!

P. S: Picture attached.

Arjunshah1
03-15-22, 11:50

Keep Safe.Is she still available?

JonnyLiver
04-04-22, 12:54
Hi all,

If anybody is active on Nagpur forum, please respond.Hi,

I'm active but can't PM due to sub. Let me know if active.

MRicky
04-10-22, 19:50
Is she still available?I can share the details over PM but seems that you don't have it. I'ts a spa near Mankapur a bit off the main road. Ask for Sangita.

Cheers.

Mongngp
04-11-22, 10:56
I can share the details over PM but seems that you don't have it. I'ts a spa near Mankapur a bit off the main road. Ask for Sangita..Can you give some clue on spa name / location?

Arjunshah1
04-11-22, 12:11
I came across someone called AD over telegram. Anyone met him before. He claims to be paid couple from Nagpur with place in r'peth. Please share if anyone has tried and experience?If you are interested in a couple there is a couple on Locanto. They have mentioned there telegram ID on Locanto 'vxxxxx22'. I have tried them they are genuine. The girl is not very good looking but service is really good. They send disappearing pictures otherwise I would have attached the picture. Also, they don't have a place.

Cheers!

SparkleJunkie
04-18-22, 00:40
If you are interested in a couple there is a couple on Locanto. They have mentioned there telegram ID on Locanto 'vxxxxx22'. I have tried them they are genuine. The girl is not very good looking but service is really good. They send disappearing pictures otherwise I would have attached the picture. Also, they don't have a place.

Cheers!Hi ArjunShah1 can't find the couple on telegram or locanto please help.

Arjunshah1
04-19-22, 08:40
Hi ArjunShah1 can't find the couple on telegram or locanto please help.Here's the link bro!

https://m.in.locan.to/nagpur/ID_5457617117/With-my-wife-sex-Thresome.html

Cheers!

PetiteMonger
04-20-22, 05:42
I can share the details over PM but seems that you don't have it. I'ts a spa near Mankapur a bit off the main road. Ask for Sangita..Thanks for tip in this dry season but initial scout does not show any MPs in that area, can you give some good old pointer codes?

Note-PM not available.

SparkleJunkie
04-20-22, 07:03
Here's the link bro!

https://m.in.locan.to/nagpur/ID_5457617117/With-my-wife-sex-Thresome.html

Cheers!Thank you for your help bro!

Have you tried their service? Are they secure?

Also can you help me with some massage parlors where they also provide service its dry in here.

Arjunshah1
04-21-22, 06:37
Thanks for tip in this dry season but initial scout does not show any MPs in that area, can you give some good old pointer codes?

Note-PM not available.I also tried searching the MP but can't find. Requesting Mricky bro the share a bit more details.

Arjunshah1
04-21-22, 06:41
Thank you for your help bro!

Also can you help me with some massage parlors where they also provide service its dry in here.I have tried them twice only. I had no problem and they seemed secure to me. As they had come to my place itself, I felt more secure. Please note the girl is not a looker but VFM. They charge 4 k for 1 hour session, keep the prices in check.

Also, for MPs, you can try one in Burdi near rly station named Happy. You can find the contact on google.

Cheers!

PetiteMonger
04-24-22, 01:04
Thanks for pointers Arjunshah!

I'm little confused about MP is it in Lord monkey lane?

Arjunshah1
04-24-22, 10:54
Thank you for your help bro!

Also can you help me with some massage parlors where they also provide service its dry in here.If you try them bro!

Do post a FR.

Arjunshah1
04-24-22, 10:56
Bro!

It's opposite to NMC bridge in cotton market.

In a building named Kailash arcade, I think.

Thanks for pointers Arjunshah!

I'm little confused about MP is it in Lord monkey lane?
I have tried them twice only. I had no problem and they seemed secure to me. As they had come to my place itself, I felt more secure. Please note the girl is not a looker but VFM. They charge 4 k for 1 hour session, keep the prices in check.

Also, for MPs, you can try one in Burdi near rly station named Happy. You can find the contact on google.

Cheers!
I also tried searching the MP but can't find. Requesting Mricky bro the share a bit more details.

Arjunshah1
04-27-22, 19:23
Guys,

We got to post more about our experiences. I am new to this forum but I understand that we can help each other by helping each other. So please guys. We all want the same thing more or less. Requesting all brothers to post tips, FRs, advices, requests. Whatever!

DavidStoner3
05-08-22, 04:41
Hello fellow monger,

Got a bit horny a week back. Asked one of my regular SP for availability. Only one bird was available that night. Jhonny was adamant. Was not so impressed by the photo but still Jhonny prevailed. Told him to send at my place. Had a good 2 hour session. The face was not so attractive but she had nice assets. Good service. She was drinking with me so it was more fun.

DFK. No DFK, only light kissing.

BJ. CBJ but Gave BBJ after insisting.

Boobs - 7/10. Handful.

Ass - 8/10. Very soft.

Anal and CIM. N/A.

Damages - 9 K.

Overall a decent experience!

Happy mongering!

P. S: Picture attached.Would love to try this bird or any other options that SP may have. Please help?

Arjunshah1
05-11-22, 12:04
Found this spa through a friend. Counter is 1.8 k for 45 minutes but I think that can be negotiated a bit further. Went in changed into dispo. The girl came and started massage. After 15-20 minutes, she popped question about 'massaging private parts'. I asked how much, quoted 1.5 k for HJ+TA. Negotiated to 1 k. It was very sensual. She knew how to play with balls. I was so aroused that I forgot about squeezing her boobs properly. She knows what she's doing.

Place is mildly hygienic also. Only con is that only one room has door other has curtain. Also, only HJ+TA available. No further service.

Cheers!

PetiteMonger
05-12-22, 04:06
All thanks to Arjun.

Visited MP in burdi area with my buddy. A small unit in a commercial complex. The front desk posed some questions understandably. Before letting in.

They had two tiny cabins, gave first pref to my buddy who got the better bird.

After 45 mins of massage came the question.

Only HJ and TA available.

The place is mildly hygienic (I have been to worst) with no shower.

Next time will try the other bird who my friend told was good looking.

But nevertheless broke my myth about Nagpur being dry place. You got to look in the right places and have to be little careful.

Happy mongering folks!

DavidStoner3
05-12-22, 23:04
I wish to help brother but PM is not active. I have been trying to get subscription but not able to buy bitcoin. Will try again today.I understand brother, this can be quite tedious. Really hope you can figure this out. I'm in Nagpur for the weekend and would love to have a go at something.

Hoping all is well!

DavidStoner3
05-12-22, 23:20
Hello brothers in Nagpur!

I'm looking for some contacts in Nagpur. SPs, Indies, MPs, Afros, NEs, anything and everything that is available will do!

Please please help me out as I'll only be in town for a couple of days.

My PM is open and active!

Arjunshah1
05-13-22, 07:02
All thanks to Arjun.

Visited MP in burdi area with my buddy. A small unit in a commercial complex. The front desk posed some questions understandably. Before letting in.

They had two tiny cabins, gave first pref to my buddy who got the better bird.

After 45 mins of massage came the question.

Only HJ and TA available.

The place is mildly hygienic (I have been to worst) with no shower.

Next time will try the other bird who my friend told was good looking.

But nevertheless broke my myth about Nagpur being dry place. You got to look in the right places and have to be little careful.That's nice to hear bro!

What are the charges you paid? We need to keep them in check.

Also, they provide BBJ as well. If you are interested, you can insist next time.

Cheers!

PetiteMonger
05-14-22, 13:37
That's nice to hear bro!

What are the charges you paid? We need to keep them in check.

Also, they provide BBJ as well. If you are interested, you can insist next time.

Cheers!Cover charge was 2000 she didn't budge after haggling. (it was too high looking at space & arrangement.) Inside it was 1500 for HJ+TA. Any pointers to decent bird name which I can pre book? Will try popping up BBJ question firmly next time.

Arjunshah1
05-16-22, 06:25
Cover charge was 2000 she didn't budge after haggling. (it was too high looking at space & arrangement.) Inside it was 1500 for HJ+TA. Any pointers to decent bird name which I can pre book? Will try popping up BBJ question firmly next time.Okay bro!

You can try to negotiate a bit more. I pay 3 k for massage plus BBJ. The birds there keep changing. Hence, don't really know the name of any birds who are still there. I'll update you next time when I go there.

Cheers!

PetiteMonger
05-20-22, 01:31
MRickey gave hint of MP near MnKpur, can any one give pointers about its location?

Arjunshah1
05-28-22, 14:29
Got to know about a new SP through a friend. Even he hadn't tried her but had the contact. Was a bit skeptical as she wouldn't send the bird to my flat. However, I was okay once she said that I can book an OYO of my choice. Sent pics of 10-12 girls. Only 2-3 were good. Choose one of the slim girls. Went to the OYO, she arrived a bit late. Nice figure, very slim and petite. Had three sessions with her in 4 hours while drinking together. Very good attitude and tries to please.

Damages - 5. 5 k + 1. 8 k for Hotel. The girl was okay for four shots even but I was getting late.

Figure - 8/10.

Face - 6/10.

Boobs - 9/10 (Handful).

BJ and anal. Not on table.

Overall - 7/10 (Since, BJ not on table). Nice experience.

DavidStoner3
06-01-22, 07:51
Got to know about a new SP through a friend. Even he hadn't tried her but had the contact. Was a bit skeptical as she wouldn't send the bird to my flat. However, I was okay once she said that I can book an OYO of my choice. Sent pics of 10-12 girls. Only 2-3 were good. Choose one of the slim girls. Went to the OYO, she arrived a bit late. Nice figure, very slim and petite. Had three sessions with her in 4 hours while drinking together. Very good attitude and tries to please.

Damages - 5. 5 k + 1. 8 k for Hotel. The girl was okay for four shots even but I was getting late.

Figure - 8/10.

Face - 6/10.

Boobs - 9/10 (Handful).

BJ and anal. Not on table.

Overall - 7/10 (Since, BJ not on table). Nice experience.Would love to try this SP, can you please share the contact with me?

DavidStoner3
06-02-22, 07:52
I'm in Nagpur for a couple of nights. Any SPs or Indies that are available?

Please help a brother out!

RajeshShah83
06-02-22, 11:35
You can try lo canto to filter out genuine SP insist on paying cash on delivery to girl in your room only genuine SP will agree.

Please help a brother out!

Arjunshah1
06-03-22, 10:04

Please help a brother out!Bro!

No PM. Hence, not able to help you properly. Please read my previous FRs. I have mentioned about a MP is Laxmi Nagar. Fairly easy to find. I have also posted about a genuine couple from locanto.

Cheers!

Jerkoholic
06-12-22, 12:57
Bro!

No PM. Hence, not able to help you properly. Please read my previous FRs. I have mentioned about a MP is Laxmi Nagar. Fairly easy to find. I have also posted about a genuine couple from locanto.

Cheers!Can you specify the Location or the MP's name? Bcoz I tried but couldn't find?

Ittiam
06-13-22, 20:15
Good to see some action in Nagpur. Its definitely not dry here but you really have to look harder. Been to many MPs here with happy endings. Some of 'them have already been discussed in "Arjunshah" FRs. I would like to add one more in the list in Burdi area. Goes by the name starting from M ending with o something like Nagpur M_o. Not a very big place but the sensuous massage provided by a lady named Aa_i [Non-English text deleted by Admin] is out of the world. Counter charges can be negotiated to 1 k for approx 45 minutes.

Other than this I have availed services of SPs and some indies aa well but yet to find a gem.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Kushal1991
06-15-22, 08:33
So this is from a visit back in January. Had been to this place once before back in October last year. Paid 2 k for 1 hour at counter though could have negotiated harder.

TL and HJ available for 1.5 k. Although birds were average lookers, attitude was good. Hygiene is mediocre but not the worst. Has attached bath and good privacy.

WIR: Would like to explore others first but not a bad option otherwise.

Arjunshah1
06-16-22, 07:18
Can you specify the Location or the MP's name? Bcoz I tried but couldn't find?If your a coming from Laxmi Nagar square to Mate square. Keep looking on the left before Pizza hut there is a branch of Bank of Maharashtra. The spa is above the bank. Ask for Riya she gives great service. Please keep charges in check, I pay 2 k counter for 1 hour massage and 1 K to the girl for HJ and TA. He gives great bum massage. Do post an FR once you to try.

Cheers!

Ittiam
06-16-22, 12:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Ittiam
06-17-22, 08:00
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Arjunshah1
06-24-22, 15:03
Found this couple on FB. Exchanged telegram IDs. Had a conversation with the guy and fixed the deed at 7 k for 3-4 hours. At the last moment, I was not able to connect to the guy. Hence, thought of it as a red flag. However, he called in half hour and apologized. Guided them to my place. The girl was average looking but figure was good. The guy was very friendly. Had two sessions in around 3 hours while drinking. First time for such an experience for me that the guy was cuckolding. Overall a nice experience. However, 7 k is a bit much but Nagpur is anyway very pricy.

Face - 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Ass- 7/10.

Kitty- 9/10. No smell and tight.

BBJ- 9/10. Nice licking on the balls.

WIR- Maybe after some time.

DarkYagami
07-21-22, 20:59
Can someone please help me as to how I can contact genuine SP or independents in Nagpur?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Arjunshah1
08-18-22, 08:55
Tried this spa suggested by Ittiam brother.

Thanks for sharing the details.

Was sent a nice chubby girl for massage. The massage was very basic and for name sake. Within 5 minutes she asked if I want extra service. Only HJ + TA on table.

Counter was 1 k and 1 k for the girl.

Only thing bothering me was hygiene. Otherwise VFM.

Cheers!

Garlnt
08-31-22, 20:05
Ever since I monger, I have heard of this area.

Is it still existing?

RajeshShah83
09-01-22, 15:01

Is it still existing?Yes it is very much active but not advisable to go there as transporters have shifted there operations there so (drivers and helpers) and same goes vise versa you can try other options.

Asslick
09-01-22, 20:20
If you are interested in a couple there is a couple on Locanto. They have mentioned there telegram ID on Locanto'. I have tried them they are genuine. The girl is not very good looking but service is really good. They send disappearing pictures otherwise I would have attached the picture. Also, they don't have a place.

Cheers!Do they ask for advance money for booking? They are asking me.

Arjunshah1
09-05-22, 08:26

Is it still existing?It does exist even today but after Covid there has been a very strict presence of LE there. Only few dens are active that too for only known customers. Better to avoid for some time.

Arjunshah1
09-05-22, 08:28
Do they ask for advance money for booking? They are asking me.Yes they had asked for an advance from me too but only 500 bucks. Hence, I was okay with it.

Guptazz
09-05-22, 08:52
Dear friends,

Travelling to Nagpur for a couple of days, need contacts of SP and MP.

Any help will be appreciated, DM is active.

Will be happy to share my contacts from Delhi.

Cheers!

Guptazz
09-17-22, 09:24
Anyone using SA here? Quite a few chicks from Nagpur. DM is open.

RajeshShah83
10-13-22, 14:49
Anyone using SA here? Quite a few chicks from Nagpur. DM is open.I tried it all are fake and asking for advance or asking to high prices.

Arjunshah1
10-20-22, 09:00
I can share the details over PM but seems that you don't have it. I'ts a spa near Mankapur a bit off the main road. Ask for Sangita.

Cheers.Hey brother,

I have activated my PM. Pinged you but you seem inactive for a couple of months now.

Guptazz
11-04-22, 13:10
Yeah same here, contacted a couple, all asking for advance. I suppose MR also doesn't have any profiles here. Please share contacts of SP or MP, will be happy to reciprocate. DM is active. Cheers!

I tried it all are fake and asking for advance or asking to high prices.

Arjunshah1
11-05-22, 06:51
Yeah same here, contacted a couple, all asking for advance. I suppose MR also doesn't have any profiles here. Please share contacts of SP or MP, will be happy to reciprocate. DM is active. Cheers!Hello Bro,

Which profiles did you talk to? I am also thinking of taking the subscription. However, yours and Rajesh bhai's posts are discouraging me. Can your shed some more light?

https://members.seeking.com/member/03a04284-7f4b-4668-bbf2-12385a4151af

https://members.seeking.com/member/b871d1f7-692f-4479-8385-00663de4f127

These profiles seemed genuine to me. Did you talk to any of these?

Guptazz
11-07-22, 12:24
Hello Bro,

Which profiles did you talk to? I am also thinking of taking the subscription. However, yours and Rajesh bhai's posts are discouraging me. Can your shed some more light?

These profiles seemed genuine to me. Did you talk to any of these?No not these ones.

Following ones:

https://members.seeking.com/member/0eeab77c-4e30-4a30-950d-2a841ac06046

https://members.seeking.com/member/ed569856-05b1-4354-8e57-f193b2c8d688

I personally feel that SA premium is too costly especially for a city like Nagpur, if you are in metros there it makes much more sense.

Guptazz
11-07-22, 12:34
Hello Bro,

These profiles seemed genuine to me. Did you talk to any of these?Also if you will read the forum, it seems that SA is more fake than real.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4251-Seeking-Arrangement-SA-in-India

Arjunshah1
11-08-22, 12:54
No not these ones.

Following ones:

https://members.seeking.com/member/0eeab77c-4e30-4a30-950d-2a841ac06046

https://members.seeking.com/member/ed569856-05b1-4354-8e57-f193b2c8d688

I personally feel that SA premium is too costly especially for a city like Nagpur, if you are in metros there it makes much more sense.Brother,

If your subscription is still active. Would you mind checking out the profiles I shared?

Rahul7890
11-14-22, 04:06
Dear friends,

I am basically from nagpur and travel to nagpur every quarter. I stay in Mumbai and can share connects in Mumbai in return of connects in Nagpur. MY DM is open.

KwidFox
01-22-23, 01:16
Hello brothers,

Can somebody please help me with the contact of famous SP Maya? There are multiple Mayas on Locanto getting a bit confusing.

Thank you.

RowdyGamer
03-26-23, 17:35
Hello everyone,

I will be visiting Nagpur next Sunday and will be there for about a month. Anyone got good contacts in Nagpur? Budget is between 8 k-10 k. Please DM me to help.

Arjunshah1
04-08-23, 11:33
After a lot of pondering over taking a subscription to SA, decided against it as there are very few profiles in Nagpur. However, the thought of having a Sugar babe was itching in my brain. I am in the early stretch of my career and have not made it big yet (pretty soon will do so). Hence, there are some budget concerns also.

So one day I was swiping Bumble from my real profile and saw a girls profile saying 'Looking for someone who can help me both emotionally and financially'. The photos were of some South Indian Actress. The profile also mentioned an Instagram ID. I was skeptic towards the profile at first for it being a fraud but somehow took a leap and messaged on Instagram. Didn't get any reply that day. Next day I got a reply early morning and chatted with her on Instagram about basics that what kinda arrangement do you want and stuff. There were no red flags as per the chat. I asked the expectations and she said 10 K. I further asked that what all would I get if I pay 10 k. She said lets meet and decide on this stuff. I was again skeptic but decided to meet at a public place first and she said okay.

Met her at a Cafe near Pratap Nagar (The famous on which has a branch in Dharampeth also). Reached there and sat down. She came in 10 minutes. A petite 20 year old girl with a 9/10 face and an out of proportion ass (in a good way). We talked for a while. She was telling me that her ex-boyfriend took loans in her name from various online apps and now she is getting call and her ex-boyfriend has fled away. She seemed genuine. Even showed me a few warning messages on her whatsApp from these lending companies.

After talking for sometime, I asked her should we go to my place. She said she can't stay long today only for maybe an hour I said okay. She said if I'll stay for say 2-3 hours how much would you 'help me'. I asked her how much she wants and she said 4 K. It was hard for me to hide my happiness but I kept my cool and told her that for the first time I'll pay her 3 k for 3 hours then we can decide later on. She was like okay. I was smiling ear to ear on this jackpot. We went on to my place and started making out. Boy, she knew how to DFK. It continued for about 10 minutes and then I took off her clothes. What a petite figure and handful boobs she had. I had my way with her for another 20-30 minutes but soon her dad called and she was like I have to go immediately. I told her at least give me a blowjob and she obliged. She is not very good at BJ yet but I have plans for teaching her she's quite submissive to be honest. She asked me to drop her and I asked how much should I pay. She said as we couldn't spend proper time this time, don't pay. I was just thanking my stars.

Next morning I asked her if we can meet today. She responded that she can meet around 2 PM. It was a Sunday so it worked for me too. Picked her up from a square nearby to her place. Took her to my place and next 3 hours were completely GFE. Had her in multiple positions and came twice. Made her cum once also. Gave her some directions on how to give a proper BJ and I think she'll learn pretty soon. She didn't even ask for money. I quietly transferred her 3 K and simply told her while dropping her off that I have transaferred.

Overall a great experience. Looking to keep it for long term.

Cheers!

DavidStoner3
04-19-23, 08:46
After a lot of pondering over taking a subscription to SA, decided against it as there are very few profiles in Nagpur. However, the thought of having a Sugar babe was itching in my brain. I am in the early stretch of my career and have not made it big yet (pretty soon will do so). Hence, there are some budget concerns also.

So one day I was swiping Bumble from my real profile and saw a girls profile saying 'Looking for someone who can help me both emotionally and financially'. The photos were of some South Indian Actress. The profile also mentioned an Instagram ID. I was skeptic towards the profile at first for it being a fraud but somehow took a leap and messaged on Instagram. Didn't get any reply that day. Next day I got a reply early morning and chatted with her on Instagram about basics that what kinda arrangement do you want and stuff. There were no red flags as per the chat. I asked the expectations and she said 10 K. I further asked that what all would I get if I pay 10 k. She said lets meet and decide on this stuff. I was again skeptic but decided to meet at a public place first and she said okay.

Met her at a Cafe near Pratap Nagar (The famous on which has a branch in Dharampeth also). Reached there and sat down. She came in 10 minutes. A petite 20 year old girl with a 9/10 face and an out of proportion ass (in a good way). We talked for a while. She was telling me that her ex-boyfriend took loans in her name from various online apps and now she is getting call and her ex-boyfriend has fled away. She seemed genuine. Even showed me a few warning messages on her whatsApp from these lending companies.

After talking for sometime, I asked her should we go to my place. She said she can't stay long today only for maybe an hour I said okay. She said if I'll stay for say 2-3 hours how much would you 'help me'. I asked her how much she wants and she said 4 K. It was hard for me to hide my happiness but I kept my cool and told her that for the first time I'll pay her 3 k for 3 hours then we can decide later on. She was like okay. I was smiling ear to ear on this jackpot. We went on to my place and started making out. Boy, she knew how to DFK. It continued for about 10 minutes and then I took off her clothes. What a petite figure and handful boobs she had. I had my way with her for another 20-30 minutes but soon her dad called and she was like I have to go immediately. I told her at least give me a blowjob and she obliged. She is not very good at BJ yet but I have plans for teaching her she's quite submissive to be honest. She asked me to drop her and I asked how much should I pay. She said as we couldn't spend proper time this time, don't pay. I was just thanking my stars.

Next morning I asked her if we can meet today. She responded that she can meet around 2 PM. It was a Sunday so it worked for me too. Picked her up from a square nearby to her place. Took her to my place and next 3 hours were completely GFE. Had her in multiple positions and came twice. Made her cum once also. Gave her some directions on how to give a proper BJ and I think she'll learn pretty soon. She didn't even ask for money. I quietly transferred her 3 K and simply told her while dropping her off that I have transaferred.

Overall a great experience. Looking to keep it for long term.

Cheers!Coming down to Nagpur in a couple of days, would love to try. Please check PM.

DavidStoner3
04-19-23, 08:48
Hello brothers.

In Nagpur for a night and would love to try some of the local talent.

Any reliable SPs, MPs or Indies that anyone could share with me please?

Also any suggestions of safe couple friendly hotels near the railway station?

Arjunshah1
04-24-23, 12:26
Coming down to Nagpur in a couple of days, would love to try. Please check PM.Tried reverting your PM brother. Kindly clear your inbox.

Tyson09
06-07-23, 14:52
Hi guys, any reliable contacts in nagpur? What's the usual price range, pm is enabled, would appreciate any help, Thanks.

Arjunshah1
06-26-23, 08:11
A recent LE activity.

https://www.nagpurtoday.in/bajaj-nagar-cops-bust-sex-racket-at-shrungar-beauty-parlour-in-abhyankar-nagar-engg-student-minor-girl-rescued/06231123

Safe mongering!

RajeshShah83
06-27-23, 11:09
Hi every one i came to know two couples like we find on mewe are in nagpur for 2 days any body met them or have any info about them please shair.

Any your experience if any.

Thanks.

Arjunshah1
06-29-23, 09:51
Hi every one i came to know two couples like we find on mewe are in nagpur for 2 days any body met them or have any info about them please shair.

Any your experience if any.

Thanks.Hi Rajesh Bhai.

Tried to PM you but seems like you don't have PM active. Can you please share the names of the couples and links to their profile.

Cheers!

Arjunshah1
07-14-23, 07:03
Recent activities of LE.

Beware and be safe!

Guptazz
07-14-23, 10:02
Hello All,

I am in touch with some couples on FB, any references will help. Also if you have any indie contacts please share.

My PM is open. Happy to reciprocate.

Cheers!

RajeshShah83
07-15-23, 15:10
Arjunshah1 bhai I am also trying to get my pm activated but buying bit coin seems to much of a hassle to me and frankly a bit confusing too. Do you mind shearing how did you do it.

And secondly how is your gem project going on enjoyed reading your post and felt a little jealous ha ha.

Arjunshah1
07-18-23, 08:58
Arjunshah1 bhai I am also trying to get my pm activated but buying bit coin seems to much of a hassle to me and frankly a bit confusing too. Do you mind shearing how did you do it.

And secondly how is your gem project going on enjoyed reading your post and felt a little jealous ha ha.Rajesh bhai, I didn't buy the membership. Once you complete 25 posts, they upgrade you to being a senior member from a regular member. Consequently, your PM becomes active. I also struggled a lot and was unable to buy the membership. As you are already on 22 posts, I think you should post 3-4 experiences and gain upgrade to senior membership.

About the gem, In April and May, I met her almost every weekend and enjoyed. She has become better with time and practice, haha. But now it seems like she is done through the financial stress she was facing so she has stopped meeting me regularly. I last met her in the first week of July. She tries to make excuses now to meet for the past couple of times. However, she is absolutely submissive once in bed. Most importantly VFM. A pic of her attached.

Cheers!

KuroStallion
07-20-23, 10:23
I was browsing through locanto and got a contact through an ad, number ends in 573. Had a chat on the number and they claimed that they are a company who provide services on a weekly or monthly basis as required. But you have to register with the company (online payment of 1 k) and then subsequent payments to the birds. Has anyone used this service before? Is it legit?

Arjunshah1
07-21-23, 08:42
I was browsing through locanto and got a contact through an ad, number ends in 573. Had a chat on the number and they claimed that they are a company who provide services on a weekly or monthly basis as required. But you have to register with the company (online payment of 1 k) and then subsequent payments to the birds. Has anyone used this service before? Is it legit?Don't fall for it bro, it is most definitely a scam.

RajeshShah83
07-22-23, 14:48
Don't foll for it any one who asks for advance for mongering is definitely going to give you KLPD. How ever there are few genuine sp s on loc how ever the keep changing there no so can't help you there as the no I give you or hint will not work (high probability).

Happy hunting.

Stay safe.

I was browsing through locanto and got a contact through an ad, number ends in 573. Had a chat on the number and they claimed that they are a company who provide services on a weekly or monthly basis as required. But you have to register with the company (online payment of 1 k) and then subsequent payments to the birds. Has anyone used this service before? Is it legit?

KuroStallion
07-23-23, 12:44
Don't fall for it bro, it is most definitely a scam.I contacted this number further. Made it clear that I do not want to do online payment, but I will be okay with cash payment to the birds instead. However, they insisted on a one-time online payment as "registration fees". When I asked why they are insisting on online payment, I got a vague answer that "because we are an online dating site. " I understood that this is not going to work for me, so I declined their offer. The hunt for something good in Nagpur continues.

GamerNsfw
07-27-23, 16:07
I contacted this number further. Made it clear that I do not want to do online payment, but I will be okay with cash payment to the birds instead. However, they insisted on a one-time online payment as "registration fees". When I asked why they are insisting on online payment, I got a vague answer that "because we are an online dating site. " I understood that this is not going to work for me, so I declined their offer. The hunt for something good in Nagpur continues.This was in 2019, I had second hand experience of the scam. Most of locanto contacts are scam. There SOP is they send you the photo, ask you to choose, pay advance online, if you bargain, they ask you send any amount you want for the confirmation. After you send the initial amount the cycle of asking more continues.

GamerNsfw
07-28-23, 15:55
Got the contact from massage republic of Soniya, she stated 15 K full night. I feel the price is high for Nagpur. Need help from fellow member what to should be fair price in Nagpur?

RajeshShah83
07-31-23, 10:31
Hi gamernsfw.

nagpur rates for full night are between 10 to 12 k for descent girls for milfs it is around 8 k +- please note these are 6 months old prices i paid for sort 2 service 5-8 k you can decide accordingly always negotiate hard and never pay advance.

happy hunting.

do shier your experience.

Got the contact from massage republic of Soniya, she stated 15 K full night. I feel the price is high for Nagpur. Need help from fellow member what to should be fair price in Nagpur?

Guptazz
08-02-23, 08:57
Got the contact from massage republic of Soniya, she stated 15 K full night. I feel the price is high for Nagpur. Need help from fellow member what to should be fair price in Nagpur?Not sure if any profile in MR Nagpur is genuine, please share your experience.

RajeshShah83
08-08-23, 11:55
Hi.

I am planning trip to goa with friends does any one have any contact or advice for mongering in goa is mr or loc or any other online portal reliable there.

please shier your experiences.

SNB12
08-26-23, 07:55
Visited Raipur met tg couple shreyaamit expensive Shreya slim fit fair excellent service.

[Deleted by Admin]

ThisFun
10-09-23, 13:23
I am on a short work trip to Nagpur, will only be staying for the day in Nagpur. Can any brother guide me to any contacts? Indies, SPs, MPs would be appreciated. I have only tried two massage parlours in Sadar Area. One offered extras, but was closed in my last visit. Other did not offer any extras.

Thanks in Advance.

ThisFun.

SamForLove
12-28-23, 05:14
Just a month before, I visited Nagpur. Was looking for various options in the city through lcnto, massgerepublc and fb. There are only few uniq ads posted by same user and the person is not genuine as asking for advance that too only insisting to meet at a specific hotel. After posting some posts on both, I got a lead. She is independent girl from nearby town. She initially quoted ₹5 k for 2 hrs. But after some discussion and bargaining got ready for 3 k cash + place.

Experience:

Overall average looking. Around 25-26 yr girl. (She mentioned she is working here, and for extra expenses she does this very rarely.).

Body: 7/10.

Service: 8/10.

Looks: 7/10.

Except Anal, she was ready for everything. Experience was good. She was in yes / no multiple times (she said she was doing it for hardly 2nd or 3rd time).

She contacted through tg, even her ID was not visible to me. Asked her to share, but she said, I can contact her there and she ia staying with family here so can't share. As I wasn't looking for regular I didn't force her.

While mongering I got pointers from few people that, apart from there 3 sites, there ia 1 more which is most popular and useful in Nagpur. If anyone know, please share that portal details.

IndianTuna
01-08-24, 09:14
Just to add, milfs ST is around 2 k in Nagpur. Can reciprocate for a 7/10 MILF.

Hi gamernsfw.

nagpur rates for full night are between 10 to 12 k for descent girls for milfs it is around 8 k +- please note these are 6 months old prices i paid for sort 2 service 5-8 k you can decide accordingly always negotiate hard and never pay advance.

happy hunting.

do shier your experience.

RajeshShah83
01-08-24, 16:03
Good to know please shair do you have pm ative?

Just to add, milfs ST is around 2 k in Nagpur. Can reciprocate for a 7/10 MILF.

RajeshTkade
01-09-24, 03:41
Just a month before, I visited Nagpur. Was looking for various options in the city through lcnto, massgerepublc and fb. There are only few uniq ads posted by same user and the person is not genuine as asking for advance that too only insisting to meet at a specific hotel. After posting some posts on both, I got a lead. She is independent girl from nearby town. She initially quoted ₹5 k for 2 hrs. But after some discussion and bargaining got ready for 3 k cash + place.

Experience:

Overall average looking. Around 25-26 yr girl. (She mentioned she is working here, and for extra expenses she does this very rarely.).

Body: 7/10.

Service: 8/10.

Looks: 7/10.

Except Anal, she was ready for everything. Experience was good. She was in yes / no multiple times (she said she was doing it for hardly 2nd or 3rd time).

She contacted through tg, even her ID was not visible to me. Asked her to share, but she said, I can contact her there and she ia staying with family here so can't share. As I wasn't looking for regular I didn't force her.

While mongering I got pointers from few people that, apart from there 3 sites, there ia 1 more which is most popular and useful in Nagpur. If anyone know, please share that portal details.You got response from her on which platform, give more hints.

SamForLove
01-16-24, 03:42
You got response from her on which platform, give more hints.Hi buddy,

I don't have PM active at the moment but I am planning to buy it. Once my PM is active will share her details.

Arjunshah1
01-30-24, 12:55
Hi buddy,

I don't have PM active at the moment but I am planning to buy it. Once my PM is active will share her details.Hello brother,

The profile link on the platform can be shared openly through a post. No need of PM for that.

Cheers!

Abegosh69
03-27-24, 19:56
Hello seniors,

I am from Nagpur and recently purchased the ISG membership so that I could get in touch with the experienced mongers and have fun in this seemingly dry city. Would really appreciate any help with SP / Independent girls too. My DM is open. Thanks in advance. Cheers!

ThorHulk2
03-30-24, 04:47
Seniors please share paid fb or MR genuine couple near Nagpur.

Thanks in advance. . .

SRocker
04-01-24, 09:06
Hey fellow mongerers,

I was in a mood to enjoy some spa services with extras and found about Regal spa which is located around Byramji town. Called them up and they said they are open and provide extras. Upon inquiring if they send girls for spa service to hotels, they seemed quite reluctant and did agree to it at the end but their reply seemed very hesitant.

Does anyone have any experience with this spa?