PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery Discussions

Admin
01-01-09, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Assimil
01-07-09, 19:46
Moldova have nice girls but I have not seen them with foreigners so whats the point?

If it is just to look creta in greece summer, you see more.You know?

You gave me a good idea!

I want to go back to visit seaside places, where girls go there with their own money to have fun with men they appreciate for their own qualities.

I am fed up of average girls always suspicious on foreigners, or interested in some free dinner and discos, or in get an invitation to a foreign country.

I say stop with this comedy, it is not worthwhile

George Red
01-13-09, 17:41
You know?

You gave me a good idea!

I want to go back to visit seaside places, where girls go there with their own money to have fun with men they appreciate for their own qualities.

I am fed up of average girls always suspicious on foreigners, or interested in some free dinner and discos, or in get an invitation to a foreign country.

I say stop with this comedy, it is not worthwhileI think you make THE right decision maybe cause I am greek I say its good in creta, but is true if you are an average healthy well dressed guy[you have to be if you want to score "cheap" in east. Europe, either.

You have better luck in summer with realy nice dutCh, german and scandinavian girls than with stupid Romanian moldova etc low quality women. And can't compare life in greek islands with these shitholes in moldova, romania etc.

If you are fat, ungly 55+ you maybe worth, to beg one stupid ***** of moldova to acept spending your money, make nothing just "dead fish sex", and tell after to her friends, how clever she is, to make profit of a stupid like you.

Its a mater of choice.

I like east. Europe when it is REALLY eastern europe.

Maybe I am wrong.

Essi
02-22-09, 21:45
Hi

Can you explain us what do you want to express us with your last post?

I don't understand you at all.

If you think that eastern girls are ugly compare to scandinavian or greek girls so what do you do in moldova? In most of your post you mention that you like the girls of eastern europe. So do you like it? Or not?

Why you always posting in all threads of moldova boards, do you enjoy to see your name apear in all sections?

Essi

George Red
02-23-09, 18:29
Hi

Can you explain us what do you want to express us with your last post?

I don't understand you at all.

If you think that eastern girls are ugly compare to scandinavian or greek girls so what do you do in moldova? In most of your post you mention that you like the girls of eastern europe. So do you like it? Or not?

Why you always posting in all threads of moldova boards, do you enjoy to see your name apear in all sections?

EssiThis post was a lot time ago, a part of discussion with somebody who said he would like to go greece in summer to hunt girls from west europe, trying real "hunting"

I go to moldova cause I have to go for business reasons.

I don't apreciate especially, how moldovas girls look like.

For sure Ucranian devuski are much more nicer and taller, with nice sexy bodies and attitude, but I prefer staying in moldova cause speaking perfectly Romanian feels like "home" to me, everydays life is the same like staying in greece, read newspapers, speak to people, hear the news on tv etc, but for sure, fucking is just more enjoyable and pleasent in ukrain, I just love this country (ukraine)

So I like better Ukraine but my Russian are not so good, I can speak with some girl somethings, can understand what they ask me if its simple thinks, but just cause they don't speak Russian anymore official in ukraine, I just can't read or understand anything that is in ucrainski, tv, signs, newspapers etc, making very boring long time staying in area, when you are "finished" with our common "hobbies"

In Moldova I have bussiness, related with Romanian-greek mostly firms (real-estate or consulting servises for kisinief and moldova) and cause of cit tax 0% and Romanian official documents language, I prefer to make all my business based in kisinief or ungeni, not in odessa

I did not apear in all posts, just these where I think I have the experiance to say something, even if it is "negative" some many times and admin don't like it either

You are right, I don't apreciate at all character of moldovian girls, especially Romanian-speaking ones

But it is not so bad, if you speak their language and have the "packet" so. I can't complain I find many times pleasant girls, but with double or triple effort than ukraine

I wish and hope to move in ucraina after couple of years, in odessa probably, I just dislike a lot the stupid kiev, when me, the "market" there and my clients preferences, will be fit

As long as I stay in regular basis in kisinief (30-40 days every 2 months) I find it better only from the all time "worst" destination, bucuresti! Hope it s all clear to you now.

P.S. For sure if I could earn good money in scandinavia or holland I prefer to stay there, but I just can't make this happen

I was in amsterdam last week enjoying taking part in "long" swinging clubs nights, much more than stupid nights with stupid girls in moldova.

Greetings

George Red

Essi
02-24-09, 11:22
Red guy,

Why you call them stupid girls ??? and why the romanian speaking girls?

I met some smart girls in moldova even more clever then in USA.

So what make you decide they are stupid?

Maybe because they having sex with us?

Anyway we should post here only foto's. davay....... post some nice sexy foto's with no face ofcorse!!!!

Essi

George Red
02-25-09, 01:44
Red guy,

Why you call them stupid girls? And why the Romanian speaking girls?

I met some smart girls in moldova even more clever then in USA.

So what make you decide they are stupid?

Maybe because they having sex with us?

Anyway we should post here only foto's. Davay. Post some nice sexy foto's with no face ofcorse!

EssiI apreciate and I like your sense of humour. But they are not stupid if they fusk some us, or some western "goodlooking" guy, manytimes a "gentelman"(not me, I am not agentelman, in these countries, romania and moldova, cause, somebody with nice behavior here, is consider "week" and "stupid") they are stupid, especially the Romanian girls in moldova (in romania also more) cause they try all or most of the time, to "cheat" and take "advantage" of "good" european guys and they are devoted, apreciating and love many times some preety stupid, ungly or bad looking, gipsy style "lovers" of they own nationality, and can't understund how lucky they are to find a european guy who (for no reason) love apreciate and help them I don't speak for me or you who just like to "take advantage" of them, I speak for people who (having no sense of reality) like these bitches and try to marry them I have observe that Russian speaking girls, are more normal and want some "good" and serious guys, but also they have "stupid" choices sometimes. But much more closer to real world, than their Romanian-speaking sisters, who just can't see 1m farther their stupid, very very stupid "world", loosing all their time with the "wrong" guys (Romanian and moldovian ungly, aneducated, 2 cent "streetwise" my ass, guys), trying in the same time to rip off "normal" people who made the mistake just to consider them "normal girls" and not what they really are stupid, moneysharks bitches (not so nice fysically many times, just a lot "undressed") so the only time they are less stupid is when they fuck us and not them ciao

P. S, 1. I am not rasist with Romanian or moldova people, I just dislike the "new wave" streetwise 2cents, trying to look like "mafia" guys, and offcourse the stupid girls who like this type of man

P.S. 2 yes I have "done" it, with many of these stupid bitches playing the same "tough streetwise guy" role, just cause they deserve to be paid like they do to "normal" inocent people.

The name of the game is "who is "acting" better, wins"

George Red

Nolies
02-25-09, 23:23
George Red. You are the only one on this Moldova forum who really understand in-depth the shitty mentality of the Romanian speaking Moldovan girls.

I have tried many times because of my long experience in Moldova to warn other mongers about this. But they all want to believe in the "goodness" of these bitches! Once and for all, please understand that they only love and respect their own Moldovan men, Specially if they are ganster-type, streetwise, wheeling and dealing in shady business.

European men are, in their eyes, stupid naive victims to be taken advantage of.

Kurenda
02-26-09, 22:06
I don't know how many of you have been in Chisinau during soviet times. But then and most probably today Moldovans (who speak Romanian) were looked upon as second rate soviet citizens. At that time in Moldova population was regarded as "Slavs" (Russians and Ukrainians) and "gypsies" (those who spoke Romanian). Every real Moldovan girl wanted to get married to a Russian guy and live off him. That was a good advice that mothers gave to their daughters. They all knew that typical Russian guy will have better education and better job so the life will be better.

Today, most Moldovans are convinced they are again looked upon. But this time by european countries as nation of *****s and criminals. So when somebody form EU for example arrives in Chisinau it's "payback time" for Moldovans.

Nolies is right when said "European men are, in their eyes, stupid naive victims to be taken advantage of. " Moldovans will do everyhtnig they can to do this.

Of course this is not a rule, but no exception either.

George Red
02-27-09, 17:12
George Red. You are the only one on this Moldova forum who really understand in-depth the shitty mentality of the Romanian speaking Moldovan girls.

I have tried many times because of my long experience in Moldova to warn other mongers about this. But they all want to believe in the "goodness" of these bitches! Once and for all, please understand that they only love and respect their own Moldovan men, Specially if they are ganster-type, streetwise, wheeling and dealing in shady business.

European men are, in their eyes, stupid naive victims to be taken advantage of.Thanks Nolies, I also say no lies.

Even if some "clever" boys here think we are clones, I have only try to awake up, all fellows here, just not to expect something good from kisinief girls.

My own "very big" experiance is that, for not Romanian-Russian speaking foreigners, without "bad" attitude, moldova is to avoid.

Only offers, some medium semi-pro girls with some, more like, expensive prices and medium quality pros, real expensive (both offer 90% of the times, the famous "dead fish, eastern europe sex") and nothing else, unlles you are "overqualifyed" with the1. "material packet"2. Over average goodlooking3. Very good Romanian or Russian speaking skills and of course, most of all, 4. You have also to be more "*****" than the "girls".

Who disagrees maybe just doesn't have been there, or his expactations was very low and doesn't care to pay a lot of "money for something, or nothing"!

Greetings to all fellows who "want" to disagree

GR

Essi
02-28-09, 05:40
Good day to you all.

I hope we will discuss here of how to send fotos.

Essi

Angus Magee
01-13-10, 09:19
....for copied photos????

This has to be a joke of sorts from Member 2.....whatever.

Let's face it, the photos Bez posts are some of the best to be found on ISG. They may not always be technically perfect, but complaining about this seems to me on par with complaining that a front line war photographers photos are a little under exposed or something.

Bez is out there breaking trail in places that most of us will never see. His stories & photos add quality to the board and make for interesting reading. I for one would seriously dispute his banning.

And maybe this is all a joke on the part of the original poster. Maybe the comment to ban Bez was made in jest? This seems the only rational explanation to me.