PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Rio de Janeiro Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

Mr Blue
12-18-08, 03:08
Wow, there seem to be a few twins in Rio. I just got back from a 10 day trip and saw 2 sets of twins (not Julianna reported earlier). One set at Solarium and another set at Monte Carlo. I took both at Solarium and had a very fun session. My 1st session w/ twins and it was great, but expensive (R$681). 154cm, very petite, white, blonde (dyed), 23 years old. 1 is off on Sunday, the other on Saturday. Not usually my type, but the novelty sold me.

I only took 1 of the 2 twins at Monte Carlo and ended up with a very excellent session. I really wish I had met these twins earlier in my trip so maybe I could've sessioned with them outside of the club for a reduced rate and longer time.

More Lamour
12-18-08, 12:05
Fellow appreciators, just a warning about the war zone they call Rio.

I am flying out of Rio this afternoon with a group of friends.

Out of the 4 of us 3 were either mugged, ripped off or beaten.

As the drug culture takes effect the tourists are keeping away, this makes the desperate even more desperate so the locals are more likely to grab what they can when they can.

Even girls who would normally don't stray down the path of darkness are taking the opportunity when they can.

One person was even assaulted in front of a policeman who obviously was paid his share.

Do not take me wrong we are World travellers and NOT stupid but when you get surrounded we have the sense to know to give them what they want.

Chatting to a local she tells me that the police are losing control even in the popular tourist spots so nowhere really is a "safe" zone.

Having been here 6 times before I for one will not be coming back and I suggest anyone with any sense also stays away,

As economic gloom sets over the world it is only going to get worse.

A catch 22 situation the less that come here the more likely you will be to be a target.

Part of our group are heading up to Natal so I will get to hear what it is like up there. Anyway good luck

Far East here I come.

Ohp1972
12-18-08, 20:39

As the drug culture takes effect the tourists are keeping away, this makes the desperate even more desperate so the locals are more likely to grab what they can when they can.

Even girls who would normally don't stray down the path of darkness are taking the opportunity when they can.

One person was even assaulted in front of a policeman who obviously was paid his share.

Do not take me wrong we are World travellers and NOT stupid but when you get surrounded we have the sense to know to give them what they want.

Chatting to a local she tells me that the police are losing control even in the popular tourist spots so nowhere really is a "safe" zone.

Having been here 6 times before I for one will not be coming back and I suggest anyone with any sense also stays away,

A catch 22 situation the less that come here the more likely you will be to be a target.

Part of our group are heading up to Natal so I will get to hear what it is like up there. Anyway good luck

Far East here I come.
I do Feel for you!!! But not enough evidence to stop me or plenty others here on the forum to stop going!!! I have heard stories of various incidents w/ mongers. But me, nor the people I affiliate w/ never have had a problem. So, we are still active members to the Rio club!!!! Hey, if you or your friends don't comeback I'm Sorry! But, oh well mongering in Rio must still go on!!! Just more for the rest of us.....

Bravo
12-18-08, 22:25

Could you give us a few more details? What exactlly happened to the three of you guys?

Bimbo Boy
12-18-08, 22:35
Far East here I come.
Well, I was in Rio all of last week, and what really wore me down was not the violence, but the unending rain ...

I felt so safe that I was driving the car with my window open. However my Carioca girlfriend is very much scared of muggings and always drives with car windows closed. She never drives alone at night unless accompanied, and then, she never stops at red lights!

Once, her car was rammed into by another car just in order to steal her purse. Another time, she was threatened at a red light by an 10 years old child with a gun. All the cariocas I know have crazy stories of a relative who got mugged, beaten or shot.

Paulista friends tell me that the violence in Sao Paulo is very organized. It's bank robbery and kidnappings. In Rio de Janeiro, it's drug or poverty related violence. In Rio you get mugged by a 12 year old carring a gun, and that can behave wildly and kill you just because he is scared.

Bimbo Boy.

Jamaicanceo
12-19-08, 04:12
Well, I was in Rio all of last week, and what really wore me down was not the violence, but the unending rain ...

I felt so safe that I was driving the car with my window open. However my Carioca girlfriend is very much scared of muggings and always drives with car windows closed. She never drives alone at night unless accompanied, and then, she never stops at red lights!

Once, her car was rammed into by another car just in order to steal her purse. Another time, she was threatened at a red light by an 10 years old child with a gun. All the cariocas I know have crazy stories of a relative who got mugged, beaten or shot.

Paulista friends tell me that the violence in Sao Paulo is very organized. It's bank robbery and kidnappings. In Rio de Janeiro, it's drug or poverty related violence. In Rio you get mugged by a 12 year old carring a gun, and that can behave wildly and kill you just because he is scared.

Bimbo Boy.Rio de Janeiro isn't worse than the Los Angeles, California area; Should we abandon Los Angeles too.

Spike in murders over weekend but overall decline continues.

In the wake of a spate of violence over the Halloween weekend, when at least 17 people were killed in Los Angeles County, Los Angeles Police Department Chief William J. Bratton said additional officers have been deployed to South L.A. South Los Angeles:

Man shot outside bar.
Raymond Davis, a 22-year-old black man, was fatally shot in the 6600 block of South Vermont Avenue about 12:30 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 9.

Hollywood: Man in coma dies after fatal beating.
A 21-year-old Latino man who fell into a coma after being beaten unconscious in the 6660 block of Hollywood Boulevard died about 3:40 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 6.

West Adams: Man shot in apartment courtyard
William Chapman, a 32-year black man, was shot to death in the 4500 block of Rodeo Lane in the West Adams neighborhood of Los Angeles about 2:30 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 1.

Southwest L.A.: Man shot dead in middle of street
Carrington Henderson, a black man of unknown age, was killed shortly after midnight Saturday, Nov. 1, in the 21000 block of West 48th Street.

Southwest L.A.: Man shot in garage
Johnny Donnell, 43, was killed shortly after 9 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 2, in the 4000 block of Muirfield Road when he was shot multiple times. An 18-year old man, Timothy Jones, also was shot and injured, police said.

Harbor area: Man dies in shooting
Eric Perez, a 26-year-old Latino, died in a double shooting in the 1000 block of Lagoon Avenue at 1:30 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 1.

Koreatown area: Man shot dead after answering front door
Darren Turner, a 40-year-old black man, was shot and killed Monday, Nov. 3, about 3 a.m. when he answered his front door in the 1000 block of South Western Ave. and was confronted by two black men, one armed with a gun.

Vermont Knolls: Man fatally shot in robbery attempt
Damian Cook, 39, was shot and killed in the 1100 block of West 90th Street about 11 p.m. Friday, Oct. 31. Authorities believe the shooting may have been connected to an attempted robbery and are looking for two men last seen running from the scene.

Pomona: Man killed after confronting car thieves
Jonathan Estrada, 27, a Latino man from Pomona, was shot and killed in the 400 block of Lucera Court shortly before 1 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 1.

Five murdered in Long Beach encampment
Vanessa Malaepule wasn't homeless. She lived with her mother and six children in a modest stucco house in Long Beach. But about five weeks ago, she began dating a man at a roadside encampment, and on Monday her family lamented that the relationship led her to be, as one relative put it, "in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Watts: Father shot as he walked to store
Dennis Brown Jr., a young black man, was shot as he was walking to a store near Century Boulevard and Central Avenue in Watts just before 1 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 1.

South Los Angeles: Man, 37, is fatally shot at house
Andre Lashawn Hickman, a 37-year-old black man, was shot at a residence in Lennox at 2:40 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 19.

Hawaiian Gardens: Man, 22, is stabbed to death outside grocery store
Marco Antonio Vasquez, a 22-year-old Latino man, was stabbed to death outside a grocery store in the 12000 block of Carson Street at 10:25 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 18.

Mid-City: 16-year-old boy is fatally shot on sidewalk
Jayquan Johnson, a 16-year-old black youth, was fatally shot in the 5100 block of Pickford Street at 9:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 20. The teenager, a 10th-grader at Hamilton High School, was hit once and pronounced dead at a hospital.

Arleta: Man, 22, is fatally shot
Filberto Ramos, a 22-year-old Latino man, was shot to death near Woodale Avenue and Filmore Street in Arleta about 4 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 21.

Long Beach: Man, 30, is fatally shot inside restaurant
Isai Jimenez, a 30-year-old Latino male from Long Beach, was killed inside a restaurant in the 400 block of West Pacific Coast Highway at 2:55 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 18.

South Los Angeles: Man, 38, is fatally shot outside house
Damon Lamont Jones was fatally shot as he stood with another man in front of a residence in the 600 block of West 68th Street in South Los Angeles about 9 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 20.

Kman1
12-19-08, 04:53
jwnoot said it right. daytime is kind of odd to bring a girl into marriot with all the people and staff at the lobby. i did not try that either. after 11pm no problem. the girl needs to have an id and she surrenders the id at the front desk and fills out a form. one more convienent thing is if she's a trouble maker you can call security and have her "thrown out". those are the exact words front desk used when i called. the feeling that i got is they don't sit around listening to what the girl has to say etc unless she's physically hurt or something.

i went to monte carlo around 3 times when i was there and i spoke a little to the doorman about other places around there. he told me of this little strip club right around the corner that had young girls 18-20yrs with nice fat asses. it doesn't have a name, when you go from marriot towards monte carlo make a left on campos and then first right. across the park, door #22. walk upstairs and its there. opens at 4pm. had 10 girls, 3 or 4 were decent looking. r$75 20 mins, r100 30 mins and r150 for 1hr. no girl looked over 19. dimly lit bar and below avg cabins. if you are adventurous give it a try.

i stay at the marriott each time i visit brasil. you will have no trouble bringing a girl back to your room. they will need to check in at the front desk with security. there is no extra charge. i would not spend time with your girl during the day in the bar/lobby area as you will stand out like a sore thumb. there are many family vactioners as well as business travelers. but for one night till you kick her out in the morning, you will not have a problem.

it is very close to monte carlo and a little further walk to luomo. you'll have to take a taxi to solarium and the metro to 4x4. metro station is adjacent to the mall that luomo is in - so, within walking distance too. it is about 6 blocks down to helpee - probably ok to walk there and maybe a taxi back depending on the time.

cheers,

jw

Sperto
12-19-08, 07:06
Fellow appreciators, just a warning about the war zone they call Rio................. Having been here 6 times before I for one will not be coming back and I suggest anyone with any sense also stays away,
Yes, stay away please.
In Rio they'll cut of your hands just to steal your watch.
Stay safe, stay home or go to Bangkok.

Start staying away around New Year. Less gringos means more bunda for me at better prices. :D

Jan 156
12-19-08, 08:58
Please stay away until at least after March. I need at least till then to catch the nice bunda Sperto might miss ;) And I haven't got room in my apartment to buy up any more laptops, watches, cameras, phones, trainers and large notes that so many generous guys for some reason bring to Rio.

Jan 156
12-19-08, 09:02

You're braver than me - I won't even get a taxi unless I'm pressed much less drive a car. I think she's right not stopping at lights if you mean at night. But I also think a bus comes off less worse.

Ohp1972
12-19-08, 16:13
Yes, stay away please.
In Rio they'll cut of your hands just to steal your watch.
Stay safe, stay home or go to Bangkok.

Start staying away around New Year. Less gringos means more bunda for me at better prices. :D
I'm with you on that Sperto!!! lol....

Bizzie
12-19-08, 16:23
it drizzled most of the day yesterday. Kinda boring, gloomy day.
Decided to go to Help around 12 AM (because it's easy!). It picked up by 1:30.
There were several young and old Italians (europeans) with white shoes and white pants:)

Even compared to last year, the quality has declined.
There were a whole bunch of not-doables.
There were a whole bunch of old faces that I have seen for nearly 2 years.
There were may be 5 that I would consider doable (face, body attitude). Well there were a few other nice ones, but since I have seen them at Help several times, they felt 'stale', even though I have not taken them.

At 2AM, the dark beauty I had in July showed up. I played it safe at 3 AM and went with her for $R 250. Toys, fingers, gets really wet, All holes, positions. DP :D with vibrator in the culo and/or buceta.
She was riding me andtrying to insert the vibrator in her ass, I thought, but was having trouble.
After some wiggling, I felt strong vibes. She had inserted the vibe in her buceta. Yes 2 in 1 hole:D

Only down side was that she wouldn't let me take action pictures, but I took a few and will post later.

Any mongers here now wanna get together for a drink and try other clubs, PM me.

Jamaicanceo
12-19-08, 17:38
it drizzled most of the day yesterday. Kinda boring, gloomy day.
Decided to go to Help around 12 AM (because it's easy!).

Even compared to last year, the quality has declined.
There were a whole bunch of not-doables.
There were a whole bunch of old faces that I have seen for nearly 2 years.
There were may be 5 that I would consider doable (face, body attitude). Well there were a few other nice ones, but since I have seen them at Help several times, they felt 'stale', even though I have not taken them.Sounds like what I assessed of Help during my 10 days in Rio. Or course, tis describes Meia Pataca too. That's why I focused on the termas garotas. At least you know what you're getting for your reals at the termas with less trouble and many girls to select from.

What was worst about the Help garotas, they over-rate themselves. I bet they get more monger rejections than acceptance. It pissed me off when the would walk up and interupt eating or conversation without being invited. They act if they pussies wet souvenir t-shirts or hats, especially when they are less than 10s.

Watchman4400
12-19-08, 19:47
We see a few post a year like this one and I never understand it. I have been going to Brazil since 1989 and I go at least 4 times per year. I have never been a victim of a crime. I have never come close to being a victim of a crime, not unless you count the shoe shine guys throwing that crap on your foot so that they can charge you to clean it off.

I go to Rio on business and pleasure. I don't do drugs so I don't go looking for them. I try to stay in nice hotels or very nice apartments with security. I don't go walking down dark streets alone and drunk. I personally have never witnessed a crime and none of my friends have been victims.

I am from Chicago and I treat Rio like any other major city. You stay out of the neighborhoods you are not suppose to be in, you don't get drunk and acting stupid and use common sense! I am not saying that Rio is safe, but if you use some common sense you can have a good time and not get mugged!

Far East here I come.

Allforrio
12-19-08, 21:58
Jamaicanceo,

Very well stated.

Will return to Rio in 3 days for a 4 week stay.

Allforrio
12-19-08, 22:00

Far East here I come.Sorry to hear that

My question is what were you doing to attract such attention

Been to Rio many times and never ever come close to the your experiences

Be there in 3 days for a 4 week stay

Can't wait

Sperto
12-19-08, 22:05
We see a few post a year like this one and I never understand it. I have been going to Brazil since 1991 and I stay at least 3 months per year. I have never been a victim of a crime. I might have been never come close to being a victim of a crime, not unless you count the muggers with shotguns, knifes, sticks and stones.

I go to Rio on pleasure and pleasure. I don't do drugs so I don't go looking for them. I try to stay in cheap hotels or nice apartments with security. I always go walking down dark streets alone and sometimes drunk. I personally have witnessed many crime and several of my friends have been victims.

I am not from Chicago and I don't treat Rio like any other major city. I never stay out of the neighborhoods you are not suppose to be in, I sometimes get drunk and often act stupid but always use common sense! I am not saying that Rio is safe, but if you use some common sense you can have a good time and not get mugged!

Far East here I come.

Sperto
12-19-08, 22:23
Omegaman1993, I'm not trying to make fun with you. I'm just trying to make a small point.

I don't think it matters where you stay or where you monger. The majority of the mongers I've met in Brazil have been mugged at least once. Some I've met have been mugged 4 times a week. Others have been mugged once in 15 Years.

You can get mugged when you pass the corner outside Help or you can get mugged when you enter a baille in a favela. You can get mugged at 8 AM in the morning on Leme beach or at 2 AM in Duque de Caixas.

Wether you get mugged or not doesn't necessarily depends on if you speak Portuguese, are black or white or are big or small. There might be hundreds of ways to stay out of problems. As I'm being a kind of perverted and being attracted to places where I'm not supposed to be, I mainly follow one rule, the common sense.

This far I've never been mugged. There have been several attempts during the last 18 Years. But nothing that a smile, a fist or fast feet have not been able to avoid.

Muggers are like predators. They can spot a victim a mile away and know that he's a easy prey. That's why some people get mugged all the times.

At least that's my theory...

Watchman4400
12-19-08, 23:57
Sperto,

I have no problem with your post and I am not making fun of anyone either. I feel bad for people who have been mugged but I think that a lot of it can be avoided by thinking about what you are doing and paying attention to your surroundings. There are neighborhoods in every city where tourist should not do. There are things that tourist can not do in every city. My point is this, you should be viligent no matter what city you are in and what you are doing. I love Brasil and I love Rio. I do everything I can to get more people to visit and I hate to see people scared away because they have the perception that Rio is completely lawless. Rio is not lawless, and I think you are much more likely to be a victim in Bankok than you are in Rio.

Everything in my post is true. I have not been mugged and I have never seen anyone mugged. I am sure that my awareness is a little different because I grew up in one of the toughest neighborhoods in Chicago and I pay attention to my surroundings at all times. I don't go to places that might be get me in trouble. Until recently, I spoke no portuguese (I am learning now) so I that has not been an issue for me.

I have seen some fights at Help. I have seen some fights at Meia Pateca. I even saw a fight at 4x4. But all those incidents were either Americans fighting Americans or girls fighting.

You have your experience and I have mine, I just don't want anyone freaked out thinking that when they get off the plane they will be mugged.

Omegaman1993, I'm not trying to make fun with you. I'm just trying to make a small point.

I don't think it matters where you stay or where you monger. The majority of the mongers I've met in Brazil have been mugged at least once. Some I've met have been mugged 4 times a week. Others have been mugged once in 15 Years.

You can get mugged when you pass the corner outside Help or you can get mugged when you enter a baille in a favela. You can get mugged at 8 AM in the morning on Leme beach or at 2 AM in Duque de Caixas.

Wether you get mugged or not doesn't necessarily depends on if you speak Portuguese, are black or white or are big or small. There might be hundreds of ways to stay out of problems. As I'm being a kind of perverted and being attracted to places where I'm not supposed to be, I mainly follow one rule, the common sense.

This far I've never been mugged. There have been several attempts during the last 18 Years. But nothing that a smile, a fist or fast feet have not been able to avoid.

Muggers are like predators. They can spot a victim a mile away and know that he's a easy prey. That's why some people get mugged all the times.

At least that's my theory...

Watchman4400
12-20-08, 00:03
Sperto,

I had to read your post again and the quote below is dangerous and I hope you really don't believe that! It absolutly matters where you stay and where you go! I agree that you can be mugged or killed anywhere, but there are some places that you can go that increase your odds of being mugged or killed. I would not reccomend most people just go to a favela alone. You are much less likely to get mugged staying in a Marriot.

"I don't think it matters where you stay or where you monger."

Euro100
12-20-08, 01:00
Well, I have been mugged (and reported on it; see Bubba's guide). It happens; no matter how prepared you are. I didn't lose much, because I am always prepared that I might get mugged. I got mugged on Av. Atlantica around 8 pm on a Saturday night, in front of a hotel entrance, with people watching and police not very far away, by 5 favela boys, at least one of whom had a knife (at my throat, actually). I had been to Rio 20 times before and walked everywhere at night, believing that I could fit in and would be safe. So it can happen, to everybody. (Christopherd also got robbed at least once, he told me. And he will monger in the scariest places and is much more adept than me.)

But it can happen everywhere in the world. Rio is not worse.

Bizzie
12-20-08, 02:56
The only 100% sure way to not get mugged in Rio is to never be in Rio.
Just kidding of course. you can replace "Rio" with anyone of the 100 large cities in the world.

We can try to reduce the odds of odd stuff happening by picking nicer neighborhoods, secured entrances, walking in groups, not walking drunk, not walking at all, using taxis etc etc.
You can move to the suburbs/country. There are no muggings there. Only home invasions!

If you monger you are taking risks. Most use condoms for everything, some prefer BBBJ etc etc. Still taking a calculated risk.

Member #4378
12-20-08, 05:13
I almost was robbed once after picking up a girl from Help. We started walking toward Rio Roiss along AV. Atlantica (around 1-2am). As soon as we turned left to Xavier de Silveira, the girl noticed the guy who were following us. She immediately pointed him out to me and told me let's run. The guy had a knife. I have stayed in Rio Roiss many times. This was the first time I was very glad that Rio Roiss is so close to Av. Atlantica. We got to the hotel, before he got to us. It was a relief.

Watchman4400
12-20-08, 05:51
I did not mean to turn this to who got robbed, why or how. My only point was to say that I don't think anyone should be "scared" to go to Rio out of fear of being robbed. I realize that crime happens in Rio. But crime happens in every large city. I live in Houston now and I assure you guys if you were in the 5th Ward at night trying to monger you would be in as much danger as you would be in Rio.

Rio is a dangerous place but I believe that with the right mind set you can "reduce" the chances of being victimized. Of course, you can never completely get rid of the chances to be mugged. I am not saying that all you guys who did get robbed or almost robbed were at fault. But, if you are aware of your surroundings you can help yourself out greatly.

Azn Safado
12-20-08, 06:54
Wow, there seem to be a few twins in Rio. I just got back from a 10 day trip and saw 2 sets of twins (not Julianna reported earlier). One set at Solarium and another set at Monte Carlo. I took both at Solarium and had a very fun session. My 1st session w/ twins and it was great, but expensive (R$681). 154cm, very petite, white, blonde (dyed), 23 years old. 1 is off on Sunday, the other on Saturday. Not usually my type, but the novelty sold me.

I only took 1 of the 2 twins at Monte Carlo and ended up with a very excellent session. I really wish I had met these twins earlier in my trip so maybe I could've sessioned with them outside of the club for a reduced rate and longer time.

On Thanksgiving week, I was at Solarium and saw the blonde twins there. It's funny that I never even knew they were twins - as I never actually saw them work together on the same night. I've sessioned with Lara before. She's pretty fun. So I finally met her sister, I think her name is Annie, this past trip but I didn't session with her. Maybe I'll try the sister next time.

Azn Safado
12-20-08, 07:02
I did not mean to turn this to who got robbed, why or how. My only point was to say that I don't think anyone should be "scared" to go to Rio out of fear of being robbed. I realize that crime happens in Rio. But crime happens in every large city. I live in Houston now and I assure you guys if you were in the 5th Ward at night trying to monger you would be in as much danger as you would be in Rio.

Rio is a dangerous place but I believe that with the right mind set you can "reduce" the chances of being victimized. Of course, you can never completely get rid of the chances to be mugged. I am not saying that all you guys who did get robbed or almost robbed were at fault. But, if you are aware of your surroundings you can help yourself out greatly.
Omegaman1993, I hear ya about 5th Ward near University of Houston in H-town. Scary place!

I've been to Rio 5 times and I walk alone at night all the time. I always try to walk in well lit areas or even in the street if there are no cars around, trying to avoid alleys and little dark areas. Closest I have come to being mugged is some punk ass kid in front of Help tried to yank my gold necklace off, but luckily it stayed on. I think it's just a matter of bad luck if you are someone who is always aware and alert of his surroundings and you do get mugged.

Lorenzo
12-20-08, 08:00
All this talk about the violence in Rio is scaring me. For my next trip I think I'll go someplace safe, like Iraq or Afghanistan. :rolleyes:

The Guy
12-20-08, 08:13
I'm a fluent Portuguese speaker who does not look obviously foreign. I know my way around Rio. None the less, I was robbed at gunpoint recently in Leblon.

Thankfully, if you willingly give up cell, money and watch, the thugs are rarely violent.

Sperto
12-20-08, 10:02
Sperto,
I had to read your post again and the quote below is dangerous and I hope you really don't believe that! It absolutly matters where you stay and where you go!...
Of course, the risk of being mugged is less if you go to MP looking for a girl than if you head to Jacarezinho looking for a SW on the pista. There are places that are safer and less safer.

I agree 100% with you that nobody should be scared to go to Rio out of fear of being robbed. Common sense and some precautions to minimize the risks, that's it.

BUT there are no way of being totally safe.

IMO the risk of getting mugged depends less on where you go than on the fact of how the individual act.

Some gringos stand out very much and attracts unwanted attention. Imagine a gringo walking on Avenida Atlântica. Dressed up, pale, clutching his daypack on his chest, unsecure, scared look, tensed and looking paranoid on every local he meet. It will not matter where this guy stays or where he mongers. He will always pass a major risk of getting mugged in any place.

Tosser33
12-20-08, 13:00
I have been to Rio six times now and have had three pickpocket experiences. Each have been within minutes of leaving Help disco. The first was when myself and my pal were groped by three beauties who succeeded in relieving us of our cash whilst rubbing us in all the right places. The second occassion was the arsehole kids outside help who cluster around as you arrive by taxi.

They failed as you are automatically aware of all streetkids.

The final and most amusing situation was when I was suffering from a heavy cold and was leaving Help with a girl on my arm. I had a massive bulge in my left hand trouser pocket which was full of used tissues that were certainly ready for the dustbin! Out of nowhere came the guy behind me and in a flash made off with what he thought was a handfull of reals. He looked back at me laughing as he was running to his rat hole not understanding why I was also laughing with him. My general opinion is that Rio is safe as long as you do not drop your guard.

Bubba Boy
12-20-08, 13:24
All this talk about the violence in Rio is scaring me. For my next trip I think I'll go someplace safe, like Iraq or Afghanistan. :rolleyes:

Statistically speaking Rio is only a little bit safer than Irag and Afghanistan. It is less safe than the gaza strip and Lebanon. According to the daily murder rate. Of course most of the violence occurs within the slums, never the less, some of it spills over to the tourist areas.

Yes one does not need to get mugged or succumb to violence when one is in Rio, if said one is street wise and careful!

Pana Nyc
12-20-08, 15:14
Im a Termas guys myself and after trip #3 to Rio I hit alomst all the Termas in Rio and I said to myself this is how I am going to do Rio trips from now on all Terma tours. 2 years later I rarely fuck with a Help garota unless she is a known Terma garota I have seen in a major Terma before or just a stunner in my eyes who I have never seen before in Help. On MP I have only hit 1 garota there in the last 2 years the talent there is just not up to my standards, I will pay the extra Reais to be in a Terma any day of the week it has all that I need and want music, food, drinks, relaxing atmosphere (i.e. bath robe and slippers, sauna, nice room to fuck), and of course beautiful garortas in high heal bikinis which is my fetish....LOL...as I am trying this I am thinking to myself I need to get back there real soon!!!!!!!

That's why I focused on the termas garotas. At least you know what you're getting for your reals at the termas with less trouble and many girls to select from.

Bimbo Boy
12-20-08, 15:42
I was a couple days ago at the Termas Aeroporto.
There were a dozen girls, and all were quite average looking. Not a single really beautiful one.
I took a nice girl (Marcelle), a mulatta with blue eyes, and she performed everything with enthusiasm : BBBJ, DFK, anal.
When I exited, the bill was twice as much as expected, since they put me in a suite instead of a regular room (I did not know the difference, the suite is small and has a crappy bathtub), and we stayed one hour (the quoted price was only for 40 minutes).
I remember extraordinary Terma experiences a few years ago ... now, it's really very average.
B.B.

Ryjerrob
12-20-08, 15:50
[QUOTE=Bimbo Boy]When I exited, the bill was twice as much as expected, since they put me in a suite instead of a regular room (I did not know the difference, the suite is small and has a crappy bathtub), and we stayed one hour (the quoted price was only for 40 minutes).
I remember extraordinary Terma experiences a few years ago ... now, it's really very average.
B.B.[/QUOTE

What was the actual charge, versus what you were expecting to pay?

Bubba Boy
12-20-08, 15:50
I was a couple days ago at the Termas Aeroporto.
There were a dozen girls, and all were quite average looking. Not a single really beautiful one.
I took a nice girl (Marcelle), a mulatta with blue eyes, and she performed everything with enthusiasm : BBBJ, DFK, anal.
When I exited, the bill was twice as much as expected, since they put me in a suite instead of a regular room (I did not know the difference, the suite is small and has a crappy bathtub), and we stayed one hour (the quoted price was only for 40 minutes).
B.B.

In Rio everybody will try and upsell you for everything. I really hate this crap in RIO as well. Every time I enter a store the seller will try and show me some piece of crap for R$1000 when they have a cheaper version of the same crap for R$200. They are not very smart about selling crap in RIO, they try and f**k the buyer over as much as possible if you let them.

I am thinking she probably asked you if you want a suite and an hour and you probably agreed without knowing. Was the conversation in Portuguese? Do you understand Portuguese very well?

Ryjerrob
12-20-08, 15:56

I have no doubts about your story, but 4 times in one week? Does that say that a person has made themselves' a target, or just extremely unlucky?

Ryjerrob
12-20-08, 16:02
I almost was robbed once after picking up a girl from Help. We started walking toward Rio Roiss along AV. Atlantica (around 1-2am). As soon as we turned left to Xavier de Silveira, the girl noticed the guy who were following us. She immediately pointed him out to me and told me let's run. The guy had a knife. I have stayed in Rio Roiss many times. This was the first time I was very glad that Rio Roiss is so close to Av. Atlantica. We got to the hotel, before he got to us. It was a relief.

I guess this is why we keep saying to take a cab. I know how it is when you leave the club, a little buzzed, with a hot beotch on your arm!!!! Feeling like you got the world by the balls..........that's when you let your guard down, at least in some cases..........

ryjer

Ryjerrob
12-20-08, 16:06
I am not from Chicago and I don't treat Rio like any other major city. I never stay out of the neighborhoods you are not suppose to be in, I sometimes get drunk and often act stupid but always use common sense! I am not saying that Rio is safe, but if you use some common sense you can have a good time and not get mugged!

In a nutshell, that's it. If I was nervous/worried, I never would've ventured into the casas of centro, let alone VM.

Mangera
12-20-08, 16:08
In my many visits to Brasil I have yet to be mugged. I have been to Salvador, Belo H., SP, Natal and few other locations within this country. To this day, not even close to getting mugged. Its a combo of being fortunate and using some common sense along with taking precautions. I also use my resources such as consulting with locals and/or brasilian friends.

As a matter a fact I have never been mugged in any of my travels in Central A., South A., or Europe. LOL, yes, I know, its a matter of time. In my opinion, I think if one dresses the part and plays the part, thats already half the battle to increasing your odds of not being harrased or mugged. Again, reminder.......common sense is your best friend. In the U.S., Smith and Wesson are my best friends too. But unfortunately they don't have their passports to travel with me internationally :)

Oh! Why the great concern about being mugged in Rio? Many guys get mugged on a daily basis in the USA when taking their girlfriend/wife and even mistress out to dinner knowing there not going to get a piece of ass on that particular night, plus have to listen to all of her bulls**t. Good luck gentlemen!

Sperto
12-20-08, 16:26
I have no doubts about your story, but 4 times in one week? Does that say that a person has made themselves' a target, or just extremely unlucky?
Exactly, he made himself a target.

Another example. A couple of Years ago we were a dozen of buddies celebrating Carnaval in Salvador. Another gringo joined our "group". A very nice guy. He had been to Brazil many times and should have known well how things worked.
This poor guy got pick-pocketed, mugged and sometimes beaten just about every night during the carnaval. The rest of us were just OK without any problems.

He was scared and paranoid all the time and couldn't relax at all. The scum noticed that and took advantage of it and got to him as soon as he wandered of by himself.

So, yes, I think some people make themselfes a target for getting into trouble.

Perkele
12-20-08, 17:18
I agree with Sperto. The scum here can smell your fear just like dogs.

Bizzie
12-20-08, 17:35
Some people do look like targets. The extreme example was the japanese tourists in NYC with the cameras around their necks. They often got mugged.
No one in my entirefamily ever got mugged for 25 years riding the subway at night or frequenting places like Times Square or living in Brooklyn (we avoided The Bronx:)). But we had some guests from out of town. They got robbed on their first day!

Living in big cities, you learn how to behave, be vigilant, keep your guard up, mingle and pretend that you know what's up, and if you are tourist, act like the locals.

The fact is that in any city, more locals (not the tourists) get robbed. You'd have to assume that the locals know how to act, well, like locals.
Anyone can potentially be a victim in any city, but we can take precautions (both natives and tourists) to reduce our risk.

Just becuase one hassn't been mugged, doesn't mean it cant happen tomorrow. And if it does happen, don't try be a hero.

George90
12-20-08, 18:52
All this talk of getting mugged in Rio reminded me of a song from my youth. I am dating myself but here goes.

In the mid 70s a British punk rock group called 'The Clash' had a semi-hit song called 'Safe European Home'. It was about tourist who went to a crime ridden vacation destination and became crime victims. One lyric is "I'd stay and be a tourist but I can't take the gun play."

Whatever floats your boat!

ChicoBarca
12-20-08, 19:15
im a termas guys myself and after trip #3 to rio i hit alomst all the termas in rio and i said to myself this is how i am going to do rio trips from now on all terma tours. 2 years later i rarely fuck with a help garota unless she is a known terma garota i have seen in a major terma before or just a stunner in my eyes who i have never seen before in help. on mp i have only hit 1 garota there in the last 2 years the talent there is just not up to my standards, i will pay the extra reais to be in a terma any day of the week it has all that i need and want music, food, drinks, relaxing atmosphere (i.e. bath robe and slippers, sauna, nice room to fuck), and of course beautiful garortas in high heal bikinis which is my fetish....lol...as i am trying this i am thinking to myself i need to get back there real soon!!!!!!!hi guys,

i can tell you that what said about who and where is 100% correct. i have been (as mentioned before) a few times in rio and i do speak the language. i never got in trouble there except for once. and it was not even with favela guys. but the police. we were a grouop of friends going home after a night a help. did the usual drill. went straight to a taxi. and went. the "normal" thing happend when we entered reina elisabetha. police control. as always ordered out of the taxi. i told the other guys to empty the pocket and show them to the police. everything started really nice. then they got in a bad mood and said we had to pay 500usd for each in the taxi. since i was the only one speaking the language i said. sorry. we don't have that money. we better got to the station and make a call for our lawyer at the embassy. then they went down to 300 each and 200 with the same comment from me. and then they said. final offer 200usd for all of you. if we denie we will be in trouble. i was just about to say the same thing again while i was translating it for my friends. they started to get nervouse and said. lets do it. lets get away. they are about to get pist-off. if i had been alone i would have denied. but as my friends got nervouse. i agreed. my friends was pushed into the taxi. and i got a gun in my neck and this machinegun in my neck. and tehy told me to sa y the addreess. we got there. and they pushed me in to the elevator. got into the appartment and i said. sorry. need to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). became nervouse of it. got into the room and took out the dollars from the safe and into a plastic and hid it in the water container for the toilet. said i was done and handed over the money. was asked if i had more money in the safe. had left it open and said. nooo. took my passport number and name and left. and said if they ever saw us making any trouble. we would regret it.

but. it does not stop me from going to rio.

as said here before. wrong place, wrong time and wrong company. and anything can happend.

chico

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

ChicoBarca
12-20-08, 19:23
Exactly, he made himself a target.

Another example. A couple of Years ago we were a dozen of buddies celebrating Carnaval in Salvador. Another gringo joined our "group". A very nice guy. He had been to Brazil many times and should have known well how things worked.
This poor guy got pick-pocketed, mugged and sometimes beaten just about every night during the carnaval. The rest of us were just OK without any problems.

He was scared and paranoid all the time and couldn't relax at all. The scum noticed that and took advantage of it and got to him as soon as he wandered of by himself.

So, yes, I think some people make themselfes a target for getting into trouble.Sperto,

You are absoultly right. And it's not only in Rio/Brazil. I lived in Barcelona/Spain for a couple of years. Same drill there. They smell a nervouse guys miles away. But if you walk around like this is YOUR PLAYGROUND. And you show confidence about where you are. Nothing happends.

Chico

Bravo
12-20-08, 21:27
Chicobarca, was this the federal police that robbed you? Sounds really scarey, I am glad you came out ok!! I often wondered what i would do if I was in the same situation. I think I would try telling them I was staying in the Marriott. I know the Marriott has a number of security cameras and people working there, that night be able to help me.

If I remember correctly, some tourists who were staying at the Marriott got saved by the staff when some rogue police tried to rob them. The staff called the police and they grabbed the bad police officers, when they went to exit the hotel.

JohnnyBraz
12-20-08, 21:41
Chicobarca, was this the federal police that robbed you? Sounds really scarey, I am glad you came out ok!! I often wondered what i would do if I was in the same situation. I think I would try telling them I was staying in the Marriott. I know the Marriott has a number of security cameras and people working there, that night be able to help me.

If I remember correctly, some tourists who were staying at the Marriott got saved by the staff when some rogue police tried to rob them. The staff called the police and they grabbed the bad police officers, when they went to exit the hotel.Yes, or even copacabana palace. Lot's of cameras. I would get them to phone the police. And stay there till new police arrive. So that they can't put my fingerprints on anything that they have to plant on me.

Jamaicanceo
12-20-08, 21:54
Im a Termas guys myself and after trip #3 to Rio I hit alomst all the Termas in Rio and I said to myself this is how I am going to do Rio trips from now on all Terma tours. 2 years later I rarely fuck with a Help garota unless she is a known Terma garota I have seen in a major Terma before or just a stunner in my eyes who I have never seen before in Help. On MP I have only hit 1 garota there in the last 2 years the talent there is just not up to my standards, I will pay the extra Reais to be in a Terma any day of the week it has all that I need and want music, food, drinks, relaxing atmosphere (i.e. bath robe and slippers, sauna, nice room to fuck), and of course beautiful garortas in high heal bikinis which is my fetish....LOL...as I am trying this I am thinking to myself I need to get back there real soon!!!!!!!Definitely. Many of the Help and MP garotas can't work at termas. They can't pass the screening for either stretchmarks, scars, too much ink, etc. Also, once I met a girl at Help named Carolina, who had makeup covering a scar on her neck that looked like it came from a bullet wound. I didn't notice it until the next morning. It was a turnoff. Then she wanted more than the R$150 agreement. She pulled out her cellphone bill as if to justify more many. I ended up giving her an additional R$50 to get her out of my apartment. In a termas you won't run into such issues. And if a upscale termas girl comes to you apartment or hotel, she is less likely to cause a scene to not let issues get back to her terma.

Bimbo Boy
12-21-08, 02:28
In Rio everybody will try and upsell you for everything. I really hate this crap in RIO as well. Every time I enter a store the seller will try and show me some piece of crap for R$1000 when they have a cheaper version of the same crap for R$200. They are not very smart about selling crap in RIO, they try and f**k the buyer over as much as possible if you let them.

I am thinking she probably asked you if you want a suite and an hour and you probably agreed without knowing. Was the conversation in Portuguese? Do you understand Portuguese very well?
Well, it was not a matter of not understanding. I speak fluent Portuguese, and the lady at the reception spoke English. It was a matter of deliberately not disclosing key information, so I could be charged more.
I was never told that the room was only for 40 minutes and not an hour.
I was never told that the room with a bathtub was a more expensive suite.
I hate this shitty behavior. I will certainly never come back there.
B.B.

Koolkid
12-21-08, 12:04
I was planning my first trip to Rio for next year, but after reading all of this I really don't now! I've been living here in Thailand now for 9 years and have never come across these kinds of muggings. If you are mugged it's usually done with stelf, either you are given drugged food or drink. Or a smiling face keeps your attention while you are pick pocketed etc.

The reason I am a little worried is that I will be travelling alone. I carry myself well and have confidence, but as I have never been to Rio before I still feel I will stand out. For example a day trip to centro to the termas. Maps will help but unless I have been there before, I will probably look like I don't know where I'm going.

I can understand getting mugged in dark roads late at night, but a poster mentioned that someone was mugged broad daylight on beach road out side a hotel! I was planning on staying on this road to get the sea views. LOL.

Anyway I'm sure I will still come. I read there was a company in Rio that looked after newbies for a fee. Sorts out accom, airport pickup, mobile phones and even takes you out with other mongers on your 1st days to settle in.

Infact I will definately still be coming, just don't want the paranoia of getting mugged to ruin my time there!

Pana Nyc
12-21-08, 12:51
A Crime and Safety section for Brasil http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1507already on here lets get to talking about the garota de programa and the great services that they provide and where to find them!!!!

Jamaicanceo
12-21-08, 14:52
A Crime and Safety section for Brasil http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1507already on here lets get to talking about the garota de programa and the great services that they provide and where to find them!!!!I second this suggestion!

Bizzie
12-21-08, 22:30
Ater having an awesome time with Yasmine form Help, deicded to try 4x4 on Friday, partly because it's closed on the weekends.
I had read (again) Bubba Boy's guide on where/how/when etc.

Walked slowly from my apartment to the Metro station on Sequira campos (10 minutes). I bought s unitario (single fare) for 2.60, I thought that I would take the taxi back since it may be late at night.

The Metro is clean and safe and easy to navigate (only 2 lines). I got off at Uruguaiana as directed by 'the guide'. Wow a huge open air flea market. Thousands of people wlaking, eating, drinking, buyin g all kind of cheap stuff from thousands of vendors with loud booming music of all varieties.

Easily found 4x4 on a narrow on-way street (Rua Buenos Aires). I had wanted to get there before 5 PM to avoid the rush, but entered just after 6 PM. The place was packed
There were more hombres than garotas. What the fuck?
Did I miss the window of opportunity?
There were buch of big bundas as expectetd. I saw 2 garotas that were doable. By the time I got a drink and walked through the jam packe dboite a couple of times, both were taken.
It was impossible to walk around. The GDPs would enter and walk through the bar towards the other end and slide down a fireman's pole to the lower level, whiskeria. Then they will come up the satirs and enter the bar again to scout for victims.
After about 1.5 hours of listening to the blasting music, couple of drinks and lack of talent, I decided to leave. It was around 8, with a big party in the streets.

While I was contemplating a taxi in this dreaded traffic, I suddenly realized that Luomo's is just above the metro station on sequeira campos, and decide to ditch the taxi and headed for metro. Bought another unitario fare for 2.60.
There are 2 different exits to the metro on s. campos. depending upon which one you come out of you nay have to walk a block to get to the mall which houses the terma Luomo's on the second floor.

The lady at the recetion asked me if it was my first time and if I knew the prices. After changing, I headed to boite.
There were 4-5 guys and 10-12 girls Now that's better!
There were 3-4 that looked real good to me, but they seemed to be just sitting around, and making no effort at all. That was disappointing.
After about an hour, the music, dance, flirting picked up.
This relatively skinny (for GIG standards, nowhere else) caught my eye. Called her (Hoopy, Ruby) over and chatted a little. Nao anal, Ok for chupe sem preservitivo (BBBJ).
She kept bizzie with the little bizzie for about half an hour in the bar before we decided to head to the cabine. It had a shower.
She needed a mint but everthing else was good. Nice firm, not muscular body. Sweet pussy. Pretty sure she came at least once, after initially faking it. BBBJ, Several position, no fingers etc.
Had her give me a so so massage for 5-10 minutes before heading for the shower. Total damage, $R360.
I left around 10:45, and took a taxi to my apartment (R$8).

DFWdude
12-21-08, 23:14
I have tired to read the forum to find the current price pricing structure. Last time I was at 4x4 40 min programma was R$190. Just wondering what the current structure is. Also last time I went also you could charge your whole programma on a credit card, still the same?

ChicoBarca
12-21-08, 23:24
Chicobarca, was this the federal police that robbed you? Sounds really scarey, I am glad you came out ok! I often wondered what I would do if I was in the same situation. I think I would try telling them I was staying in the Marriott. I know the Marriott has a number of security cameras and people working there, that night be able to help me.

If I remember correctly, some tourists who were staying at the Marriott got saved by the staff when some rogue police tried to rob them. The staff called the police and they grabbed the bad police officers, when they went to exit the hotel. Hi Bravo,

Think it was the local guys. I was told later by som brazilian friends of mine that what I should have done was to tell the police that we should go to the federal police. Even got a number to call from my friends (unfortunatly lost it now. But I will get it again).

Chico

Dealdo
12-22-08, 05:53
Thanks to all for the valuabe tips for my over night in Rio... unfortunately the airline lost my stuff and had to stay in the airport trying to locate them.. So I spend the time there fixing this problem.. But I'll be back soon..
I'm in SP now and things are as usual even though many people are on vacation.. =) I just love this country..

Jamaicanceo
12-22-08, 08:47
Thanks to all for the valuabe tips for my over night in Rio... unfortunately the airline lost my stuff and had to stay in the airport trying to locate them.. So I spend the time there fixing this problem.. But I'll be back soon..
I'm in SP now and things are as usual even though many people are on vacation.. =) I just love this country..Hey Dealdo,

Which airline lost your luggage?

Dealdo
12-22-08, 16:28
Hey Dealdo,

Which airline lost your luggage?

It was TAM, Jamaican ,, But I can't say they are a bad company, shit happens you know.. my luggage was left behind in Miami but they send them in the next fly,, They did not touch or open them.. It wasn't locked and had some electronics for my friends, very easy to rove me if they want it.. My only complain was to miss the action in Rio.. But as always, Brasilian people treat me super nice.. what a cool people for real..

Jamaicanceo
12-22-08, 17:24
It was TAM, Jamaican ,, But I can't say they are a bad company, shit happens you know.. my luggage was left behind in Miami but they send them in the next fly,, They did not touch or open them.. It wasn't locked and had some electronics for my friends, very easy to rove me if they want it.. My only complain was to miss the action in Rio.. But as always, Brasilian people treat me super nice.. what a cool people for real..Ok thanks for the reply. I flew from NYC to Brazil via TAM, and it was a pleasant trip. The only issue was the transfer from Sao Paulo to Rio. They over booked, and it took a lot of time to get off the ground to Rio.

When I connected to TAM through American Airlines, the AA females were grumpy when they saw my final destination being Rio. This trip I noticed with Delta which I took into Rio, the female flight attendants weren't too friendly. I guess they all suspect why American males are going to Rio.

Chi Town Hustler
12-23-08, 01:41
Ok thanks for the reply. I flew from NYC to Brazil via TAM, and it was a pleasant trip. The only issue was the transfer from Sao Paulo to Rio. They over booked, and it took a lot of time to get off the ground to Rio.

When I connected to TAM through American Airlines, the AA females were grumpy when they saw my final destination being Rio. This trip I noticed with Delta which I took into Rio, the female flight attendants weren't too friendly. I guess they all suspect why American males are going to Rio.

The flight attendants mostly are not friendly if you're going to Rio but I did meet a beautiful flight attendant on Tam once going to Recife. She approached me after the flight asking me if I was from Salvador I told her no then she ask me to flex my muscles she then gave me her number but very unfortunate for me I never talk with her on the phone.

Jamaicanceo if you really want to meet some nice girls go to other places inside of Brazil places you will not find other Americans like Porto de Galinhas but you must speak more than a little Portuguese that's where I meet my wife.

We are leaving for Porto de Galinhas tomorrow and she staying until the end of January with her parents I will then go to Rio starting January 2 and I will plug my VOIP into the Internet and call her after she thinks I am back home in America and she will not have any idea I still in Brazil.

Icyhoteric
12-23-08, 05:23
Here we go again, taking advantage of silly cheap fares on the JFK > GIG direct on xmas eve to extend my trip by two days, now I'm a little concerned I won't be off to my usual ROARING start which I need to do. Now, I did the same thing but flight delays got me there late. I remember Helpe was a good to very good night on Xmas last year, and I know I know, Brazilians celebrate on the 24th blah blah. Someone else told me that Barbarellas is open but dead, and that's too late anyways. What I'm looking for is are there any options, perhaps an escort agency that is open that someone knows about? I'd love to set up something for that late afternoon, hopefully getting the beach and give that a shot, ya never know. I know I have help at night, but I'd love to call 40 graus and hit that then have dinner.... then have a proper Help night. I'm pretty sure all the termas are closed, but if anyone has any ideas, please let me know, before I go killing my phone cards attempting to call these damn places, and my Portuguese is tough on the phone sometimes...

Thanks gents, likely not much out there, but doesn't hurt to ask...

IHE

Bubba Boy
12-23-08, 09:34
the AA females were grumpy when they saw my final destination being Rio. This trip I noticed with Delta which I took into Rio, the female flight attendants weren't too friendly. I guess they all suspect why American males are going to Rio.

US flight attendants have poor attitudes compared with other world ailines. It is not just to Brazil, it is all international flights. There attitude is that they are doing you a favour by actually serving you. There is no surprise why the US airline industry goes belly up so often.

Most of the Asian carries and some of the euro airlins have much better service.

Chaudlefredo
12-23-08, 11:42
. For your adresses, and sorry for my english!

I am quite new on this site and this is my first report. Despite the fact I speak correct portuguese, I haven't been to Rio for more than 20 years. Here is a resume of my 2 weeks and a half stay in Rio.

-First a nice studio, loftstyle in copacana, close to praça Lido, highly apreciated by most of the charming garotas that visited it.

-About thermas, I won't be original decerning the palm of ambiance to l'Uomo, eventhough the "private" part have been rather deceiving with Chocolate or Patricia, it has been great with Daniele (long blond hair clear mulata), dancing (I'm a kind of specialist of Musica Popular Brasileira) and laughing. I also enjoyed much of 4x4, quiet and cheap before 5PM, and mad later, with a lot of choice, you easily get lost (like in the building itself) amoung charming, sensual and hot girls of any kind, very good souvenirs about Jullia (25 years old morena) and F? (19 years old, iniciante, morena). Sad ambiance in Monte Carlo but met delicious Leila (43, years old morena, always in advance with your desires), very sad in Cancun, but went to engage conversation with beginner Lana and had a great hour with her. Also went to 502 on a Monday. Nothing interesting.

-Help: some real cuties but, at the apartment, girls were less hot, sensual and sweet than the garotas from thermas and casa de massagem.

-Balcony: close to my place, very few girls interested me, but nice place to have a drink and practice portuguese

-Casa de massagem (thanks to Sperto): Tried four of them, and always back to Duda Massagem (Rio Branco, 156, apt. 3320), 1hr 100RS, paradisiac casting, with Nicole, Carole or Bruna. I could'nt quit after one hour. Had to take a second one, and come back another day! Simply great, soft, hot. Real perfect.

Having colected a nice colection of phone numbers, my last week problem was organising myself at the apartment and having traces of the previous visit disapeared. Garotas are real jaleous! Arriving to 3 regulars and 2 pretendant for a place in the loft, it was time for me to get back in Paris.

To finish, the gag in portuguese I found in Carole's arm telling me "Safado": nao: "sou frédo"

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Jamaicanceo
12-23-08, 15:52
The flight attendants mostly are not friendly if you're going to Rio but I did meet a beautiful flight attendant on Tam once going to Recife. She approached me after the flight asking me if I was from Salvador I told her no then she ask me to flex my muscles she then gave me her number but very unfortunate for me I never talk with her on the phone.

Jamaicanceo if you really want to meet some nice girls go to other places inside of Brazil places you will not find other Americans like Porto de Galinhas but you must speak more than a little Portuguese that's where I meet my wife.

We are leaving for Porto de Galinhas tomorrow and she staying until the end of January with her parents I will then go to Rio starting January 2 and I will plug my VOIP into the Internet and call her after she thinks I am back home in America and she will not have any idea I still in Brazil.Hey Chi Town,

I'm interested int htat type of information. Though I am tired of the US females and I like having fun in Rio, I am definitely interested in visiting other parts of Brazil. I have online Rosettea Stone for Brazilian Portuguese, so I am getting ready to upgrade my Brazilian experience.

Jamaicanceo
12-23-08, 15:54
US flight attendants have poor attitudes compared with other world ailines. It is not just to Brazil, it is all international flights. There attitude is that they are doing you a favour by actually serving you. There is no surprise why the US airline industry goes belly up so often.

Most of the Asian carries and some of the euro airlins have much better service.Thanks BB for your response.

Rio Bob
12-23-08, 15:57
Here we go again, taking advantage of silly cheap fares on the JFK > GIG direct on xmas eve to extend my trip by two days, now I'm a little concerned I won't be off to my usual ROARING start which I need to do. Now, I did the same thing but flight delays got me there late. I remember Helpe was a good to very good night on Xmas last year, and I know I know, Brazilians celebrate on the 24th blah blah. Someone else told me that Barbarellas is open but dead, and that's too late anyways. What I'm looking for is are there any options, perhaps an escort agency that is open that someone knows about? I'd love to set up something for that late afternoon, hopefully getting the beach and give that a shot, ya never know. I know I have help at night, but I'd love to call 40 graus and hit that then have dinner.... then have a proper Help night. I'm pretty sure all the termas are closed, but if anyone has any ideas, please let me know, before I go killing my phone cards attempting to call these damn places, and my Portuguese is tough on the phone sometimes...

Thanks gents, likely not much out there, but doesn't hurt to ask...

IHE

I seem to remember this question from previous years and the general consensus was to make plans ahead of time if you could or try to find something on the beach across the street from the Othon Palace, there should be some girls who are from out of town and have no family in Rio and always looking for a gig.

You can also try and find an independent escort as I'm sure the agencies are closed, there are several sites out there that advertise independents like for example this one which has agencies and independents, some of the girls have email address, you can set it up ahead of time:
http://www.escortgirl.com.br/index.htm

SlimHoleDrill
12-24-08, 00:57
. ... To finish, the gag in portuguese I found in Carole's arm telling me "Safado": nao: "sou frédo"

Great report. Sorry to be so dumb, but please translate the last part. No luck with online translators in translating sou frédo. I can guess but that can be trouble. Thanks.

Azn Safado
12-24-08, 03:29
I have tired to read the forum to find the current price pricing structure. Last time I was at 4x4 40 min programma was R$190. Just wondering what the current structure is. Also last time I went also you could charge your whole programma on a credit card, still the same?
As the Brazilian economy goes into the crapper, they decide to raise prices of course.

A 4x4 programma before 5pm gets waived the R40 entrance fee:
40 mins is now R180
60 mins is now R200

After 5pm:
40 mins is now R220
60 mins is now R240

So the 60 minute option is good value at anytime since it's only R20 more.

Azn Safado
12-24-08, 03:34
. For your adresses, and sorry for my english!

I am quite new on this site and this is my first report. Despite the fact I speak correct portuguese, I haven't been to Rio for more than 20 years. Here is a resume of my 2 weeks and a half stay in Rio.

-First a nice studio, loftstyle in copacana, close to praça Lido, highly apreciated by most of the charming garotas that visited it.
-Casa de massagem (thanks to Sperto): Tried four of them, and always back to Duda Massagem (Rio Branco, 156, apt. 3320), 1hr 100RS, paradisiac casting, with Nicole, Carole or Bruna. I could'nt quit after one hour. Had to take a second one, and come back another day! Simply great, soft, hot. Real perfect.
To finish, the gag in portuguese I found in Carole's arm telling me "Safado": nao: "sou frédo"

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Chaudlefredo,
I always stay in the Posto 2 area near Barbarella's, usually on Ronald De Carvalho or Prado Junior, but I'm always looking for different apartments to stay at. How much did you pay for the studio loft? Did it have internet?

By the way, I've sessioned with Carol at Duda Massagem before. Very nice looking, with natural C-cup tits!

Acenva
12-24-08, 06:39
Chaudlefredo,
I always stay in the Posto 2 area near Barbarella's, usually on Ronald De Carvalho or Prado Junior, but I'm always looking for different apartments to stay at. How much did you pay for the studio loft? Did it have internet?

By the way, I've sessioned with Carol at Duda Massagem before. Very nice looking, with natural C-cup tits!

I had to have her again for the 3rd time this year. The 1 hour session was great. Started with BBBJ and a lot of dinning at the Y while using my pocket rocket at her ass along with a finger or two. We try multiple positions from doggie to reverse cowgirl to spooning and a few new ones I need to name. After almost an hour of pure fun I climaxed on her chest and face.. I wish I had taken a picture. I will be back to see her in a couple months.. Here is an older picture of her from early this year..

Edward M
12-24-08, 08:01
As the Brazilian economy goes into the crapper, they decide to raise prices of course.

40 mins is now R180
60 mins is now R200

After 5pm:
40 mins is now R220
60 mins is now R240

So the 60 minute option is good value at anytime since it's only R20 more.Assuming that you are just adding in the entrada and the prices do not actually go up after 5, these are the same prices as in September.

Chaudlefredo
12-24-08, 09:15
We should create a "Carol fan club"! She deserves it, I went to see her three times, and never could leave before 2 hours. Of pure pleasure and sensuality. About the loft: it's on the 13th floor (last floor is by stairs), has internet (wired), and cost 150RS per day, I found it through brazilian site: http://www.aluguetemporada.com. Br/scripts/imovel-detail. Cfm? IDImovel=5995043, I know it's still free for carnival period, the owner is friendly and speaks perfect portuguese and correct english.

About the joke in Brazilian, it's inspired by a tradition in french to speak words whose similarity with others involves two meanings (for example, in french, comics such as "Astérix and Obélix" are full of these). When you pronounce quickly "sou frédo" (I am frédo, my nickname) it's real close to "safado" wich, I must admit also became one of my nicknames!

Merry christmas to you all. Frédo

Azn Safado
12-25-08, 02:01
Assuming that you are just adding in the entrada and the prices do not actually go up after 5, these are the same prices as in September.
Yes, so it should be:

40 mins is now R180 + 0 entrada
60 mins is now R200 + 0 entrada

After 5pm:
40 mins is now R180 + 40 entrada = R220
60 mins is now R200 + 40 entrada = R240

One Eyed Man
12-25-08, 15:59
I published a report on Florida before, but I might have been in Scandinavia, not Florida. Anyway, last time I must have been lucky to find the place, but this time it took me two tries to get there. Directions: say you're starting at the Uruguiana subway stop. Go down President Vargas, make a left at Rio Branco (making a right gets you to #156, which is next to the Carioca subway stop.) Near the end of the street, there's an alley veering off on the left-hand side, which is full of small booths. Reach the end, and you're there.

This place gets started late! I got there about 7:00 p.m., went up the stairs, and it was pitch black. They turned on the neon sign about 9:15 p.m., and a dancer started about 11:15 p.m.

I took a seat in the outside Florida bar and had a beer to kill time. There's a grill man there who works for the bar/restaurant, so you're not eating 100% street meat. I thought the beef and the chorizo were the best, the chicken was disappointing, and the sausage was okay. The grill man is a funny guy and will try to help you in English if you stumble in your Portuguese. He will also bring you drinks.

Beware when sitting outside the Florida bar. There are several FLs which will aggressively hit on you. The worst is that they were not that attractive. They seem to work in two-girl teams: one attractive one and one ugly one. If you are sitting alone, they will make eye contact and then relentlessly solicit you. I fled into the strip club to get away from them. One wanted me to go to Scandinavia, which she said was two minutes away.

I think they arranged the seating inside (or I was in Scandinavia), but it still had a long track for the dancers, and also a small stage. This time, the setup was different: there was only one dancer (a gorgeous, tall black girl who was also incredibly stuck up, i.e., not available.) All of the other girls were there just to be taken into the cabines. It was a bit off-putting, since the girls came out before the show began but didn't dance. You also had to approach the girls: none of them came up to me to solicit business. I focused my attention on the dancer (who only went up on stage twice in a couple of hours), and didn't ask pricing or anything.

When I left the club, I went back to the grill station, and bought a kekab for a pretty black streetwalker that must have been working nearby.

Sperto
12-25-08, 16:17
I published a report on Florida before, but I might have been in Scandinavia, not Florida...
Florida is just 20 metres away from Scandinavia.
To enter Florida you go up some stairs. Scandinavia is on a ground floor.
Florida usually have a bunch of girls dancing all the time on a "bar desk". At least when it's busy, that is full of philippine sailors. When it's busy the girls are really working hard to get picked, sits down in your lap and let you check out their bodies.

BTW, the Bar Filipino across the street is nice to kill some time before entering Florida.

P.S An easy way to find Florida, at Praça Mauá‎, i just to follow Av Rio Branco at the end.

Dealdo
12-25-08, 16:36
You can also try and find an independent escort as I'm sure the agencies are closed, there are several sites out there that advertise independents like for example this one which has agencies and independents, some of the girls have email address, you can set it up ahead of time:
http://www.escortgirl.com.br/index.htm

Thanks for this link Sangue but please tell me if you have tried this agency?
http://www.viprj.com.br/index1.php
I've looked for some famous Brasilian girls I do not know if this agency has this quality.. I noticed that they use some famous pornostars and that makes me think..
Anybody has used this site before?
I really would appreciate any info..

Dealdo

One Eyed Man
12-25-08, 18:53
since the major copa thermas were closed on dec. 24, i decided to check out a couple of the other places, all located near l'uomo:

av. ns de copacabana #583, apt. 204. i just stuck my head in this place: man was it seedy. a dimly lit room with guys sitting with girls in folding chairs at card tables. the girl that let me in the door was cute, but i made a speedy exit. #202 has also been mentioned before, and #203 was also some sort of massage joint.

siquiera campos 22: i had been curious about this place for some time, and there are always guys handing out flyers for this place on the corner. this place was really dark. i saw 4-5 girls, about three talking to guys. this place was kinda a lounge inside. but also very seedy. one tall, attractive black girl chased after me when i was leaving. the phrase, "olhadinho" (just looking) came in handy.

hilario de gouveia 66 #1103--this is a normal office building. i peeked inside (the door was unlocked), but it appeared to be a residence.

i also received flyers for the following:

clube 53 (rua sa ferreira)--the location is pretty unusual, since it's over by the cantagalo subway stop (i.e., near help)
dezeju's massagem (rua toneleiros 173)

has anybody tried these?

Sperto
12-25-08, 19:11
hilario de gouveia 66 #1103--this is a normal office building. i peeked inside (the door was unlocked), but it appeared to be a residence.
it used to have a casa de massagem that moved about three years ago. a pity. on of the girls was a huge breasted girl that was one of the very few copa-pro's that i ever did a rerun with.

you have terma 22 and some other places nearby, but you are better off going two blocks down to the metro and head to centro.

One Eyed Man
12-25-08, 19:39
You have Terma 22 and some other places nearby, but you are better off going two blocks down to the metro and head to Centro.

Sometimes you just want some action when coming in from the beach but don't feel like taking the long subway ride down to Centro and back. I typically do not stay in Copa, so I don't have the opportunity to change clothes before heading to Centro, and I feel underdressed in beach clothes with all the professionals around. (I really like seeing the cuties on their way home after work, though!) I have tried wearing normal clothes to the beach with my swimsuit underneath, but then I am a target for the shit slingers...

Rio Bob
12-25-08, 19:44
I've looked for some famous Brasilian girls I do not know if this agency has this quality.. I noticed that they use some famous pornostars and that makes me think..

Dealdo

I have used this agency several times in the past VIPRJ but not lately due to the exchange rate, they're not cheap. But back in the hey day when the dollar was fetching more reais I always got a very nice looking girl from them with good performance. Some here complained about bait and switch from them but it seems now they have many girls with face showing, so it is hard to do a bait and switch with face showing isn't it?

I would say the prices are high very high but if you have the dough give them a go.

TheCaliforniaKid
12-26-08, 01:48
All right guys. Enough with the crime reports. I know this is supposed to be the Rio de Janeiro reports, but I think it is supposed to be SEX reports, not CRIME reports. Maybe I just like to separate my sex and my crime. (Don't we have a crime reports page, btw? )

"My Saturday Experience in Barra da Tijuca"

So, I took your advise and tried to go to some of the Thermas here in Barra Tijuca last Saturday night, and man, were we disappointed. We tried to visit three different places, the first one being "Paris Cafe", then "Ancora do Recreio", then, "Club 400".

We arrived at Paris Cafe, it was packed, we were excited. We get to the door. "Sorry, it's Swinger night. 4 person couples only. " Shit. Two dudes leave pissed. Get in another taxi, we go down the street to "Ancora do Recreio".completely closed. Not a soul around. Apparently not open on Saturdays. Then we say, fuck it, let's go to "Club 400" we get there, and it is packed, but we're nervous. Same thing. "Sorry, it's 'Swinger's Night'. "

Oh fuck it. Let's just go home.

So my friend was pissed, and I was too, but I still wanted to have fun, he wanted to go home. So he went home, and I ended up going to Nuth instead. It was R$70 just to get in, but that is consumption as well (you drink up to R$70 before you have to start paying for drinks.).

I ended up hooking up with a girl whose girlfriend I was actually into, for a solid 3 hours that night. I tried, though since she was with people, I couldn't convince her to come away with me. She was a solid 7 or 8 (23yo with braces? ), but the original girl I liked was a 9. I love the "Brasians", aka Brazilian-Asians. There was a solid group of women there, between 6s-10s, with the average being a 7. 5 or so.

I later found out that Nuth is much better on Fridays, when entrance is R$60 with consumption. I still had a great time there. Hot women were competing for my attention. And I didn't see a single prostitute there, or at least I didn't know it. Wasn't that vibe at all. More like rich Barra Tijucians.

Moral of the story, "Barra is kind of dead on the weekends, especially the sex spots. "

Sub-moral, "Call ahead, idiot, so you don't waste R$70 on a trip to nowhere."

Bimbo Boy
12-26-08, 03:00
Dealdo
I have used Viprj several times. In all occasions, it has been bait and switch. However the girls were good performers, even though they were older (about 30 yo), and always refused BBBJ (only CBJ).
B.B

One Eyed Man
12-27-08, 02:16
Pietra is gorgeous: 5'10", black, athletic body, natural C-cups, poofy hair (with extensions.) She's fun in the boite and in the room. But I took her for one hour, and after 40 minutes, she wanted to leave to smoke. No discussion was allowed. I complained to management and said they should fire her, so don't book her for more than 40 minutes, or her nicotine addiction will cut the session short.

Ryjerrob
12-27-08, 15:11
Pietra is gorgeous: 5'10", black, athletic body, natural C-cups, poofy hair (with extensions.) She's fun in the boite and in the room. But I took her for one hour, and after 40 minutes, she wanted to leave to smoke. No discussion was allowed. I complained to management and said they should fire her, so don't book her for more than 40 minutes, or her nicotine addiction will cut the session short.

Just based on your experience I would avoid her............thanks!

Bravo
12-27-08, 18:09

Did management do anything for you at all?

One Eyed Man
12-27-08, 18:43
Did management do anything for you at all?

Management waived my R$35 entrance fee (R$70 goes to R$35 if you take two girls.) I pointed out that I paid for a 60-minute session (R$270) but only got a 40-minute session (R$200), thinking they should cut my bill by R$70, but I didn't make much headway with the receptionist. I wasn't really satisfied, but I let it go since they made an effort to placate me.

Rodeo9112
12-27-08, 20:02
Can anyone tell me what a "festa" is? I thought this was the term used to describe when you call up an escort agency and they send over 5 or so girls to please you for what seemed to be a relatively low price. I read this on another site, but now can't remember where to note what agency was recommended for this; any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated by this soon to be first time Rio-monger!

Rodeo

Jamaicanceo
12-28-08, 01:21
Management waived my R$35 entrance fee (R$70 goes to R$35 if you take two girls.) I pointed out that I paid for a 60-minute session (R$270) but only got a 40-minute session (R$200), thinking they should cut my bill by R$70, but I didn't make much headway with the receptionist. I wasn't really satisfied, but I let it go since they made an effort to placate me.I think that would be how i would've handle it. You could've won the battle but lose the war. Diplomacy is always good in a foreign country. At least we all know to avoid her.

Mangera
12-28-08, 06:46
Can anyone tell me what a "festa" is? I thought this was the term used to describe when you call up an escort agency and they send over 5 or so girls to please you for what seemed to be a relatively low price. I read this on another site, but now can't remember where to note what agency was recommended for this; any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated by this soon to be first time Rio-monger!

Rodeo
Basically.............. get ready for an orgy :)

Viper10
12-28-08, 07:35
Any experienced people know www.flatsandrooms.com?? They seem real punctual and always get back to me. I am thinking about renting from them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Viper10

Trippleecks
12-28-08, 11:37
Viper10.. you may have a better response if you posted this in the Argentina section.

Any experienced people know www.flatsandrooms.com?? They seem real punctual and always get back to me. I am thinking about renting from them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Viper10

Juan Lo
12-28-08, 15:44
since the major copa thermas were closed on dec. 24, i decided to check out a couple of the other places, all located near l'uomo:

av. ns de copacabana #583, apt. 204. i just stuck my head in this place: man was it seedy. a dimly lit room with guys sitting with girls in folding chairs at card tables. the girl that let me in the door was cute, but i made a speedy exit. #202 has also been mentioned before, and #203 was also some sort of massage joint.

siquiera campos 22: i had been curious about this place for some time, and there are always guys handing out flyers for this place on the corner. this place was really dark. i saw 4-5 girls, about three talking to guys. this place was kinda a lounge inside. but also very seedy. one tall, attractive black girl chased after me when i was leaving. the phrase, "olhadinho" (just looking) came in handy.

i also received flyers for the following:

clube 53 (rua sa ferreira)--the location is pretty unusual, since it's over by the cantagalo subway stop (i.e., near help)
dezeju's massagem (rua toneleiros 173)

has anybody tried these?i tried club 53 when i was there back in sept. 08. it had just opened and not that may girls. at the time there we're 8 working in there. but they we're friendly and the place was not crowded at all but we still had a good time. i am sure by now it has changed some what and they may have more girls working there. i plan on trying it out again when i return in may 09.

One Eyed Man
12-28-08, 16:56
At least we all know to avoid her.

There's nothing wrong with Pietra's skills! I think she just was having a bad day or having some other issue. And she does look amazing! Another member is going to offer her some friendly advice, so maybe her attitude will improve. If she's your type, I'd risk trying her for 40 mins.

Viper10
12-28-08, 17:41
Trippleecks, I am using flatsandrooms.com service to find apartments in Rio, not in Argentina (there is a tab on their website where you can find properties in Brazil).

Java Man
12-28-08, 21:00
http://www.flatsandrooms.com/rio/properties.php?type=a&section=00000000003&lang=en&city=01

They have some nice looking apartments. I like how they have a $50USD admin fee too.
Viper10, what kinda rates are they giving you? and which apartment?

Dealdo
12-28-08, 23:20
I have used Viprj several times. In all occasions, it has been bait and switch. However the girls were good performers, even though they were older (about 30 yo), and always refused BBBJ (only CBJ).
B.B
Thank you Bimbo.. I had that feeling about the pictures.. too good to be good... Well,, I wont be able to go there anyways I'm having too much fun in The Sul.. next time will be =)..

Viper10
12-29-08, 05:08
Trippleecks,

Thank you for checking it out. Below is the link to the apartment I was thinking about renting. For the week, starting January 9th (so somewhat busy season), they are charging R$1680. The place has an internet connection, and AC in the main room. I'm not sure if there are 2 or 3 bedrooms, but I only need the 2, so I'm not as concerned.

The apartment is located on Bolivar, one block from Ave Atlantica. I believe that is by the Marriott in Copacabana.

He wanted R$4000 for each entire month January and February, and then said he could get a discount for other months that are slower.

The link:

http://www.flatsandrooms.com/rio/details.php?code=F0121&lang=en

Exec Talent
12-29-08, 18:26
When I could not reach them by phone, I e-mailed them and got back 10 e-mails with pictures of various girls. So, if you do not want to be inundated with e-mail, best to stick with the phone. However, if you are picture collector, the girls looked hot.

Bimbo Boy
12-30-08, 03:13
Thank you Bimbo.. I had that feeling about the pictures.. too good to be good ....
I used several times VIPRJ at the beginning of my mongering career, when I did not know the ways of the trade. It took me time to figure out that although VIPRJ exhibits a catalog of 40 to 50 girls, in fact they only really have 5 to 6 girls that they can send. So for example it doesn't matter if you pick blonde girl n°15, n°33 or n°55, you'll get one of their two blonde girls.

In fact, just common sense observation shows that their girls do not have Brazilian looks, but American looks. Their website pictures are taken from North American websites.

Bimbo Boy

Dealdo
12-30-08, 07:47
I used several times VIPRJ at the beginning of my mongering career, when I did not know the ways of the trade. It took me time to figure out that although VIPRJ exhibits a catalog of 40 to 50 girls, in fact they only really have 5 to 6 girls that they can send. So for example it doesn't matter if you pick blonde girl n°15, n°33 or n°55, you'll get one of their two blonde girls.

In fact, just common sense observation shows that their girls do not have Brazilian looks, but American looks. Their website pictures are taken from North American websites.

Bimbo Boy

Yes guys, I also kind of figured it out.. But is always nice to expec the best,
You won't believe it but here in POA those kind of girls are findable.. and now is a low seasson because the "ferias" most girls are in Floripa or any hot beach
I hope to be in Rio soon... So any good agency to recomend for those lazy days?

Big Aussie
12-30-08, 15:15
Hi Guys,

It has been about a year since I was in Rio and I normally stay a few nights in an Apt so taking GDP's from help is not an issue, this time however I will only stay one night hence a hotel is the only option. Does anyone know of a decent girl friendly hotel that does not charge an arm and a leg for that special overnight friend? I have stayed a the Sheraton before and they were cool but I am looking for somewhere coll and closer to Copa. I will be overnighting on 1/18 if any other member want to meet up and go on the prowl.

BA

Bizzie
12-31-08, 03:47
Has anyone used this for renting an apartment?
http://www.rioapartments.com

They seem to have some nice aprtments but no prices.

JohnnyBraz
12-31-08, 04:19
http://www.rioapartments.com

They seem to have some nice aprtments but no prices.I haven't used them. But I contacted them and they gave me a price, I think it was 130 $us per night for a one bedroom apartment, length off stay 21 nights. Too expensive. Nowadays I only deal direct with owners. About 40 % cheaper. They do have nice apartments, but I also have a list off owners who have as nice, if not better. It saves me an extra thousand $us for *****s.

Joe Biden
12-31-08, 05:02
Gents,

I was wondering what the HIV/STD situation is in Rio. Have any of you caught anything ?

I know that Brazil has one of the highest HIV infection rates in South America, obviously a WG would be at a much higher risk then others.

Your comments and suggestions will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Rodeo9112
12-31-08, 05:42
Does anyone know if the big butt Porn Star Luana makes herself available in Rio? If so, contact info would be great! Also looking for Monica Santiago, Sumaya or Bruna Ferraz.

Rodeo

Bad Boy Billy
12-31-08, 05:44
http://www.rioapartments.com.I used them once - their service was exceptional (as opposed to Gringomanagement who were abysmal.

They seem to have some nice aprtments but no prices.Just email them about apartments you are interested in and they will respond quickly.