PDA

View Full Version : 2008 South China - Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Cunning Stunt
11-27-08, 08:41
I am guessing that you are ethnic Chinese, or at least Asian. Most mainland Chinese figure that if you are of Chinese origin, you must be able to speak some dialect. And can read as well. They did the same to me when I first got to China, and couldn't speak a lick.

Nope Wadman, I'm not either which makes it all the dafter!!

Thanks for the info. What are the sauna prices so I'll know I'm not been ripped off. If you are online and can answer in the next few minutes all the better (I'm in a web cafe).

Cheers mate. GH

Wadman
11-27-08, 08:54
Thanks for the info. What are the sauna prices so I'll know I'm not been ripped off. If you are online and can answer in the next few minutes all the better (I'm in a web cafe).

Cheers mate. GH

HuiHua sauna - walk-in is 568 rmb (300 girl, 268 room). 30 rmb discount if you call ahead

Virgin - main building is something like 598 total, separate building at the back is a bit cheaper, around 568. Management will swear both are run by the same people, but main building is better.

EDIT: forgot about the higher category girls! Oops! SEA Joe is right. Most girls are 300 rmb (plus room charge), some go for 400 and 500. No real difference other than height.

SE Asia Joe
11-27-08, 08:54
I see that Wadman's signed off - so I'll jump in and try to help.

The saunas around your area - the Miraton, Hui Hua, Virgin, Walter etc all basically charges 300, 400 or 500 for the gals (IMHO the only difference between the low priced and the higher priced gal is just that they're taller - and I like a gal no matter how tall!!). Make sure you ask the Momma/Captain what are the prices of each of the gals for EACH line up of gal she brings in and which are what - especially if you are gonna chose a particular gal. On top of the gal fee, there is the room fee which ranges from 158 to 268 depending on the hotel. There should be NO other charges and thus your Sauna will run between mid 400 to max high 800's in your area of CP.

BTW - the Pozolim infront of the Miraton is a Veggie (suppossedly no hanky panky ) mkassage joint but is a good place for a nice genuine footsie/massage in a nice place.

Also, at the hui Mei alley, if you're going back, you should just pick your girl, mattter of factly hand RMB50 to the Mommie, take the gal and then pay 100 to the gal when you're through. 150's the rate there.

It's 200 - 100 to Mommie and 100 to the gal - if you pick from Yalan/Swan Lake Rd area. To get there, just jump into a taxi and Say "Yalan" and they should drop you off in front of the Yalan Hotel - where you will be met with a few of the mommies dragging you to their BBS.

SEAJ

I am guessing that you are ethnic Chinese, or at least Asian. Most mainland Chinese figure that if you are of Chinese origin, you must be able to speak some dialect. And can read as well. They did the same to me when I first got to China, and couldn't speak a lick.

Nope Wadman, I'm not either which makes it all the dafter!!

Cheers mate. GH

Dannycat
11-27-08, 09:13
Hi All,

I keep reading how much better the prices are in CP compared to Houjie. I drive and stay at the Sheraton. Can some one give me an Idea on how far the drive is from Houjie to CP and where a good place would be to leave my car. Really appreciate the advice I get from you profesionals.

Thanks

OldAsiaHand
11-27-08, 11:47
I've always just paid the girl the 150 RMB after the deed from the shops in the Hui Mei alley. The mamas will always ask for 200 RMB, but always accept 150 RMB.

OAH

El Greco
11-27-08, 16:38
Now I realize why a virgin monger to this place must initially seek help from the sensei on this forum before traveling. Apart from the odd fool who pointlessly advises you to RTFF, I think that, on this forum in particular, there is a real appreciation of the difficulties and hence a willingness of the more experienced mongers to help out the novices. This is what makes this site so valuable and I must admit that I am now regretting being too busy, lazy or proud to approach the experts before setting out.

GHForget the fool. If you don't want to help you simply shut your mouth.

If you take the time to answer it should only be for help. Otherwise you make fool of your self trying to play it smart.

Planning to visit south China, first time, in April and doing my homework well ahead in between pushing Brasilian bundas in Rio.

Thanks for your report. I vote for you. Please carry on.

El Greco

Cunning Stunt
11-28-08, 07:40
Thanks for all the helpful replies. I guess that I'm a fairly experienced monger but this place makes me feel like a jade green beginner. But this is because of the language difficulties. I have travelled in China before, as a non-monger, and know full well that outside of the tourist areas, very little English is spoken. But it is bloody frustrating not to be able to communicate requirements to the mamasan, and more importantly, be able to converse intelligibly with the girls. So I imagine that most of you guys are either ethnic Chinese from maybe HK or Singapore, or else fluent in the language.

Last night I visited the alley behind Hui Mei Hotel again. Hell it is so convenient to my hotel. Probably ripped off again by paying RM 200 again, but it is still pretty cheap. Much better experience this time with the girl up for most things.

One think I wanted to clear up the protocol on. The mamasan tells me that my money is good for 2 hours, yet the girls insist it is 1 pop only. There is no way that a horny old goat like me is going to last that long with a hot young thing. Now I imagine that if I offered a decent tip, the girl would be up for seconds. Am I right and how much do I offer?

So little time and so much to do. Tonight it has to be the Yalan area.

Cheers GH

SE Asia Joe
11-28-08, 07:55
Thanks for all the helpful replies. I guess that I'm a fairly experienced monger but this place makes me feel like a jade green beginner. But this is because of the language difficulties. I have travelled in China before, as a non-monger, and know full well that outside of the tourist areas, very little English is spoken. But it is bloody frustrating not to be able to communicate requirements to the mamasan, and more importantly, be able to converse intelligibly with the girls. So I imagine that most of you guys are either ethnic Chinese from maybe HK or Singapore, or else fluent in the language.

Last night I visited the alley behind Hui Mei Hotel again. Hell it is so convenient to my hotel. Probably ripped off again by paying RM 200 again, but it is still pretty cheap. Much better experience this time with the girl up for most things.

One think I wanted to clear up the protocol on. The mamasan tells me that my money is good for 2 hours, yet the girls insist it is 1 pop only. There is no way that a horny old goat like me is going to last that long with a hot young thing. Now I imagine that if I offered a decent tip, the girl would be up for seconds. Am I right and how much do I offer?

Cheers GH

Nope - sorry to disappoint. Short term is definitely defined as being 1 pop in CP - and if you start wanting more, - what with your language deficiency - I'd be plenty worried that you're gonna instead be misunderstood as wanting to keep her long term (and to pay her the long term i/o ST rate).
Suggestion - why dontcha just go back and pick up another young lady? I mean at 150/gal - (and that is what you should pay at the Hui Mei alley - PLEASE NOTE/don't spoil the market!), it's not gonna break the bank is it? If you want it cheaper still and to space it out, you should go to the night market after 10 or 11 and get one for 130. And thus you can forget about your "decent tip" and instead 2 gals!!

BTW - Yalan area is only good starting at approx 3 or 4 pm to max 8 or 9 PM - and that's stretching it already (Actually I've myself never go to the Yalan area after 7 as even then the pickin's is already thin). The only BBS that's still half ass decent after 7 is the one attached to the Swan Lake KTV

SEAJ

Wadman
11-28-08, 08:17

Cheers GH

ST is 1 pop. It could be 15 minutes or 45. A full 2 hours of actually doing the girl is rare, she will probably be-atch and leave well before then. Mamasan is quoting 2 hours as a marketing tactic obviously. Mind you, sometimes you could actually take up 2 hours of the girl's time between taking her out, eating, chatting, watching TV, etc.

If you want a second pop, start with offering an extra 100. That's how much the girl gets out the 150/200. It helps if you do it quickly. If the girl stays away for hours and hours, mamasan will get suspicious and demand her share from the girl.

EDIT: if you take a girl from the Yalan area and stay on the main strip (i.e. Lucky, Miraton), the girl will want taxi money to get back. Which is fair, can't expect her to hike it back. 10 rmb is standard, 15 if it is late (night rate for taxi's is higher). The girl will probably demand more from obvious newbies, but there is no reason to give more. If you can take a cab for 10 rmb, she sure can too!

Cunning Stunt
11-28-08, 08:18
Nope - sorry to disappoint. Short term is definitely defined as being 1 pop in CP - and if you start wanting more, - what with your language deficiency - I'd be plenty worried that you're gonna instead be misunderstood as wanting to keep her long term (and to pay her the long term i/o ST rate).
Suggestion - why dontcha just go back and pick up another young lady? I mean at 150/gal - (and that is what you should pay at the Hui Mei alley - PLEASE NOTE/don't spoil the market!), it's not gonna break the bank is it? If you want it cheaper still and to space it out, you should go to the night market after 10 or 11 and get one for 130. And thus you can forget about your "decent tip" and instead 2 gals!!

BTW - Yalan area is only good starting at approx 3 or 4 pm to max 8 or 9 PM - and that's stretching it already (Actually I've myself never go to the Yalan area after 7 as even then the pickin's is already thin). The only BBS that's still half ass decent after 7 is the one attached to the Swan Lake KTV

SEAJ

Yeah, I thought so. Promise I will not pay more than the market rate in future;).

Where is the night market? GH

SE Asia Joe
11-28-08, 08:47
Yeah, I thought so. Promise I will not pay more than the market rate in future;).

Dong Xing San Jie in Putonghua and Tung Hing Sam Kai in Cantonese. The alley on Dong Xing Lu/Tung Hing Lo, perpendicular to the CP hospital with the bakery at the beginning of such.
SEAJ
p.s. NOT really recommended if you're a newbie furrener and gonna be alone. Can be quite dangerous. (Ohmigawd - Weelock..... you've done this to me!!)

Old Mean Dog
11-28-08, 15:28

If your really brave, try the Catacombs. Also the small white hotel directly behind the Hui Mei, used to have a room full of girls for takeout as well.

As I told someone else, the area your going too is considered 2nd rate. Yalan is the main area and much better quality gals, most of the seasoned CP mongers only pull from the Hui Mei area if they arrived late, going on their 2nd or 3rd gal or just too damn lazy to go to the Yalan. Do yourself a favor and try the Yalan area, pronounced as it is written.

Good Reports!

-CPE

El Greco
11-28-08, 22:23
You are talking business now.

Nice little info that can make a great difference and can be very valuable for a newbie there.

Thank you very much for posting it.

IMHO what the Changping, Senzhen and Dongguan forums need is a list. A short list, a check list like pilots have a guide or whatever you want to name it.

Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Quito and lately the whole central and south America cities, thanks to Worldtraveler69 forum member, are getting their lists. Mick Licker is taking care of Bangkok.

If such a list was existing for south China the newbies questions should be to a minimal.

Every time I get a PM requesting info for Rio de Janeiro I tell them to read and make a copy of Bubba Boy's guide to Rio and one of Sperto's google map and come back to me if they still have questions. None is asking me more because once you read them you know Rio upside down.

Thanks

Cunning Stunt
11-29-08, 07:17

IMHO what the Changping, Senzhen and Dongguan forums need is a list. A short list, a check list like pilots have a guide or whatever you want to name it.

Second that - and a basic map would be useful so that newbie such as myself would know the lay of the land.

I’m gobsmacked. The lecherous, wolfish light has finally faded from my eyes and my tongue has returned to normal length after being used as an impromptu carpet lint remover for a while last night. No I don’t have a evening job as a werewolf – I simply visited the (in)famous Swan Lake line-up last night. The phrase ‘kid in a sweet factory’ springs to mind. No wonder you guys are concerned that the poorly kept secret may get out and you will be inundated by hordes of vociferous mongers (will not happen, I can assure you as most mongers are lazy and want everything on a plate. The difficulties of China travel will put off all but the most intrepid).

But a large room full to overflowing of 100+ mostly doable, young china dolls is an amazing site, even for my world weary, cynical eyes. It puts me in mind of my first visit to the Eros Centre in the Reeperbahn in Hamburg or the red light district of Amsterdam. In both cases I was similarly astonished. But the big problem (as it was there) is choice. With so many to choose from, informed choice is impossible. Furthermore it’s a fem lib nightmare with girls being treated as fine cuts of meat. That Asshole (from the Thai Forum) would think he had died and gone to heaven if he came here …hehehe. Tits were whipped out for my delectation and I was invited to feel the quality of a breast or thigh. Needless to say, I complied.

I was about to dash off for a cold shower, when my eyes fell on a vision in loveliness. I will not describe her except to say that she would make her fortune in the west as a fashion model or a high class call girl (after she had had her teeth fixed – this is the one thing that let many of these girls down). I thought that she can have 200 yuan of my money any day just so I can spend an hour gazing into those beautiful almond shaped, black pools like a lovestruck puppy (she was nearly as tall as me and I’m not short). Luckily it turned out that my angel was well and truly fallen and she really got down and got dirty with me as a willing victim. Spent a truly memorable hour teaching her how to tie a reef knot using our bodies as rope.

You CP guys are well spoiled and I think you should appreciate it How the rest of the mongering world must pale in comparison.

Couple of questions (yes, I know its tiresome but its what the forum is about):

1. Why does everyone suggest visiting the Swan Lake line-up so early. Is it because the girls are moved elsewhere or is it a question of the cutest being taken?

2. Is there an active FL scene along the main street where Lucky and MIraton Hotels are situated? Seems a lot of cute FL looking girls about. What do they charge?

Thanks for your assistance.

Playboy2000
11-29-08, 14:03
1. Why does everyone suggest visiting the Swan Lake line-up so early. Is it because the girls are moved elsewhere or is it a question of the cutest being taken?

I am not sure what you mean by the infamous Swan Lake line up. The JiaYi KTV lineup, with 200+ girls, is frequently mentioned on this board. I believe ths Swan Lake girls double as BSS girls in the late afternoon and KTV girls in the evening. You must be talking about grouping of all the Swan Lake girls into that room in preparation for the KTV? I would love to try out the 1-3-5 formula at Swan Lake KTV on my next trip.

2. Is there an active FL scene along the main street where Lucky and MIraton Hotels are situated? Seems a lot of cute FL looking girls about. What do they charge?

Those girls walking about are on their way to KTVs, saunas, footies; or are BBS girls going back to their shop after a session. I have never heard of freelancers on that road. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

My check list in CP will always include at least one sauna experience (Miraton, HH, or Virgin); one KTV experience (usually JiaYi); one BBS experience, from either Yalan or behind HM; and one footie experience (usually the Polidum across from Miraton). You need to do all four to get a true sense of what CP is about.

I agree that CP is not for the faint-of-heart. But if you really want to try a challenge, try mongering in ChangAn (also in Dongguan). Going there by yourself as a non-speaker, non-ethnic would be like skiing down a black diamond ski slope the first time on skis.

SE Asia Joe
11-30-08, 03:19
I agree that CP is not for the faint-of-heart. But if you really want to try a challenge, try mongering in ChangAn (also in Dongguan). Going there by yourself as a non-speaker, non-ethnic would be like skiing down a black diamond ski slope the first time on skis.
Guangdong province is the most rough and tumble area of China and Dongguan is at the centre of all that is not great! It has always catered to the locals and the Hong Kong and Taiwan factory owners - NOT THE FOREIGNERS. In fact, I would even suggest that to a large extent, it is foreigner unfriendly.... too much "demands", cain't speak, BSD's, Too big, and literally "cheapskates" when compared to their usual clientelle.

Add to this heady mix the fact that unemployment and large scale lay-offs are happening right now - the wholoe of Dongguan is certainly NOT for the faint hearted.

Tourists thinks that what's happening in Thailand is bad - wellllll..... it really ain't nuthin' compared to what can - and DOES - happen to foreigners who happen to be in the wrong place and doing the wrong thing. At least the Thais generally are quite accomodating to tourists; The Chinese many times resent foreign tourists - especially sex tourists who they perceive as being the lowest of low animals.

I say - be careful - be very careful. No - I do NOT think that any write ups or guide to China would serve any purpose except 1. Give the wrong impression to readers that China is one big sex destination 2. Will definitely encourage a crack-down. 3. Bring more BSD's into the area which will just make it all the worse for us.

OK - I don't mind giving advise/directions/assistance to those who are already here/one way or the other do want to come - but to encourage more to come. NO WAY! a very bad idea!!

SEAJ

Old Mean Dog
11-30-08, 06:29
Guangdong province is the most rough and tumble area of China and Dongguan is at the centre of all that is not great! It has always catered to the locals and the Hong Kong and Taiwan factory owners - NOT THE FOREIGNERS. In fact, I would even suggest that to a large extent, it is foreigner unfriendly.... too much "demands", cain't speak, BSD's, Too big, and literally "cheapskates" when compared to their usual clientelle.

Add to this heady mix the fact that unemployment and large scale lay-offs are happening right now - the wholoe of Dongguan is certainly NOT for the faint hearted.

Tourists thinks that what's happening in Thailand is bad - wellllll..... it really ain't nuthin' compared to what can - and DOES - happen to foreigners who happen to be in the wrong place and doing the wrong thing. At least the Thais generally are quite accomodating to tourists; The Chinese many times resent foreign tourists - especially sex tourists who they perceive as being the lowest of low animals.

I say - be careful - be very careful. No - I do NOT think that any write ups or guide to China would serve any purpose except 1. Give the wrong impression to readers that China is one big sex destination 2. Will definitely encourage a crack-down. 3. Bring more BSD's into the area which will just make it all the worse for us.

OK - I don't mind giving advise/directions/assistance to those who are already here/one way or the other do want to come - but to encourage more to come. NO WAY! a very bad idea!!

SEAJ

Yep, on the good side is a very ugly bad side. Sure CP is the Mecca for pussy in S. China, but it's in a very bad place.

CP is, like SEAJ said, a rough and tumble area. The city is full of migrant workers, many of whom are losing their jobs due to the economic problems. Some of the young local fellas see the "laowai" as easy prey for a mugging, especially if you happen to be old and feeble and strung out on Vitamin V or C.

You will have a VERY DIFFICULT time finding people who speak even a little English (We are talking CP, not Shenzhen, Shanghai or Beijing here), the city is filthy, people will try to take advantage of a newbie (sic pirate taxi's) and worst of all, even the best written directions pale into comparison to what you will experience.

The city is all over the place, everything is in Chinese and one wrong turn or you get lost in a bad area, would not be good for your health.

Basically, I personally do not suggest any freshman to come here w/o the guidance of a seasoned CP monger and if you still can't resist, you had better learn some Chinese fast.

CP is not the PI or Thailand and it's not user friendly to noob's.

-CPE

RCA Knight
11-30-08, 15:34
Chang Ping has bad ambient, its true, but look at Angeles City, its even worse in my opinion. With the down fall of Thailand, I can imagine more and more newbies will attempt to conquer Chang Ping scene or try to poke into China.

Chang Ping is getting too famous internationally lately, and now almost no Chinese language can get you girls cheaply every night, all the mamas and papas are so used to foriegners with no Chinese, and ladies as well are all very used to all types of humanoids.

But as long as these factories keep closing, and more girls pour into southern China cities for opportinities, the supply will always beat demand, but I can sense Chang Ping is another international sex paradise in the making that will rival Rio, Bangkok, Angeles City ect, the great economic fun now we enjoy may not last another 5 years. Then we may have to search more into interior China for another paradise in the making.

Legal Lad
11-30-08, 16:59
Personally RCA,

I hope that CP doesn't become MORE fameous than it is. One thing I can say about the Chinese is, if it becomes too big, they WILL crush it. Perception is everything.

We see it now with CNY, Olympics etc. Currently if something is viewed as unsavory, they will let it go. If it causes a loss in "face" it will get stamped out quicker than a pro tibet protect.

Just my 2cents.

Oh btw, I'm in Cp now, and just had another good session at the Prince. #167, I didn't take any pics because of the jetlag, but..all I can say boys is..trust me :)

'lad

Manfest
11-30-08, 20:26
--cut--
My check list in CP will always include at least one sauna experience (Miraton, HH, or Virgin); one KTV experience (usually JiaYi); one BBS experience, from either Yalan or behind HM; and one footie experience (usually the Polidum across from Miraton). You need to do all four to get a true sense of what CP is about.

I remember a conversation we had once, both you and I read all 300+ pages of this thread and took notes! That gives you a sense how big a geek we both are. Nevertheless, even without speaking a lick of putonghua, managed to have a blast. Many compliments and thanks to people who generously helped out, of course. This board is great and pretty much has most things needed for a happy ending. After the research part, it is all luck and some street smarts to have a safe and fruitful trip.

Weelock
11-30-08, 21:39
If the situtation in Thailand gets worst and prolongs, I predict hundreds of guys will look for alternative places for girls. In fact it's happening now. Guys usually found in the Thai Thread, are asking questions on China and Philipines. I see one guy living in Thailand thinking about going to China to live. A few guys is fine with me, but too many the gov't will stamp out places like CP.

Yes, the gov't does't NOT want to lose face. Many places are already shutdown and a shadow of once it was before. Sha Tsui Village in Shenzhen is a good example. Sha Tsui once had 2000-3000 girls and it never fully recovered after a crackdown.

Sorry this is just my bad opinion and I know newbies will hate me.

NOTE:

100,000 foreigners have had flights cancelled since the occupation of Suvarnabhumi on Tuesday.

ManonsanBoy
11-30-08, 22:15
Sauna have days off when they on the rags. Also they can take days off when trade is slow. I was so impressed with my sauna girl last week I offered to take her around for a day when she is off.

My phone rings during my early morning round of golf. I told her to come to the club house in her best clothes around noon and wait in the front tea room. I rang the place to expect her.

I could hardly recognise her; she was in a business suit and black leather shoes. She looked all class. I asked her what she wants to do; not expectedly, shopping she said. Off we go to Shenzhen............she was delightful company. We shopped and she paid for her things; makeup (ever seen these girls haggle?). Eventually, I paid for some of it.

No, she was not a country girl. She actually went to university and studied business. No, she is supporting only herself (her parents think she is working for a transport company). Yes, she can read some english. Yes, she is making money at the sauna. She plans to stay for another 12 months there or at another of the company's operation.

We had dinner at Goodview Tangxia and I got a room there. She said she is due but it has not come yet. Gentle love making night and morning. She was delightful. I offered her 1000 RMB for the day. She did not take it for a while as she said sometimes she needs to feel human as her youth slips by. I told her to keep it.

Playboy2000
11-30-08, 22:32
The novice monger without mandarin/cantonese skills should not try to attempt CP on his own. But if he must, and has no one to show him around, it is best to do the following:

(1) Take train from Hong Kong to Dongguan station (1 hour).
(2) Find an authentic cab (turn right upon existing station) and show a picture of the Miraton.
(3) Check into Miraton or neighboring hotel Hui Hua. The good thing is that these are Marriott-class hotels for about US$50-60. Put all your valuables in the safe.
(4) Do not go to BBS. Too intimidating alone. Instead visit the hotel sauna.
(5) Between trips to the sauna, you can get a footie at the Polidium or at Walter, both a stone's throw from Miraton.
(6) You can eat in the hotels, the McDonald's across the street, the Starbuck's across the street, or one of the local street restaurants.
(7) After a few days, take cab back to train station.

In addition to this, you should read the forums carefully in preparation, as Manfest suggests.

ManonsanBoy
12-01-08, 13:01
The novice monger without mandarin/cantonese skills should not try to attempt CP on his own. But if he must, and has no one to show him around, it is best to do the following:
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
In addition to this, you should read the forums carefully in preparation, as Manfest suggests.

EXCELLENT ADVICE

BruceTea
12-01-08, 17:44
Best high end saunas in CP:
- HuiHua sauna, huihua hotel the big hotel is behind Miraton
- Virgin sauna, Virgin hotel is Jin1Yue4 in Chinese.

What's the damage for these two places?

Thanks

SE Asia Joe
12-01-08, 18:52

(1) Take train from Hong Kong to Dongguan station (1 hour).
(2) Find an authentic cab (turn right upon existing station) and show a picture of the Miraton.
(3) Check into Miraton or neighboring hotel Hui Hua. The good thing is that these are Marriott-class hotels for about US$50-60. Put all your valuables in the safe.
(4) Do not go to BBS. Too intimidating alone. Instead visit the hotel sauna.
(5) Between trips to the sauna, you can get a footie at the Polidium or at Walter, both a stone's throw from Miraton.
(6) You can eat in the hotels, the McDonald's across the street, the Starbuck's across the street, or one of the local street restaurants.
(7) After a few days, take cab back to train station.

I second this advise. It's really too dangerous for a newbie to go and do anything much more than the suggested. I would hate to contribute to anyone getting hurt or ??? just becoz they read these pages here and think that CP and surround is gonna be as easy to navigate as Thailand, PI etc
SEAJ
Ps. On the other hand, if that is all that a newbie can and should reasonably do - then there is really much point in coming. I would think that he would be much better off going to Thailand or PI or even Vietnam where at least English is a "usable" language.

Bad Boy Billy
12-02-08, 00:36
I second this advise. It's really too dangerous for a newbie to go and do anything much more than the suggested.And I 3rd the motion.

Unlike Race Track and SEAJ I am a NEWBIE in DG / CP terms. I have visited only once and I was lucky I have a friend who is a CP expert who assisted me.

Safety is one issue - language is the big killer.

Unless you are proficient in Mandarin I STRONGLY suggest any NEWBIE avoid CP on his own - it will be IMPOSSIBLE for you.

Head to Angeles City in Phils or Pattaya instead - CP IS NOT FOR NEWBIES WITH ZERO CHINESE TRAVELLING ALONE - AVOID.

Freepeaks
12-02-08, 01:50
And I 3rd the motion.

Unless you are proficient in Mandarin I STRONGLY suggest any NEWBIE avoid CP on his own - it will be IMPOSSIBLE for you.

Head to Angeles City in Phils or Pattaya instead - CP IS NOT FOR NEWBIES WITH ZERO CHINESE TRAVELLING ALONE - AVOID.

4th to motion. Mandarin is essential from getting a massage, to finding a cab to KTV, etc. Definitely will frustrate the hell out of most people. In the many times I've been there I only know of 2 girls that spoke decent english at KTV and one was a DJ. Needle in a haystack. FYI - i didn't choose them cause I want to practice my mandarin and they were average looking.

This is the only McDonald's in China I've been in where the girls don't speak English (fyi starbucks no english too). Mcd is supposed to train them, at Canton fair english is perfect, go to Shenzhen and Mcd/KFC girls all have great english. But it is a good tell of the foreigner level by mcd/kfc english. Sure you can point at McD, but to a taxi driver, you cannot, KTV girl you lose the connection. I've been held in a cab forced to pay double before they would let me leave. And I had a friend (thanks again bro) try to help me out in arguing in Mandarin and my luggage was thrown out of the car as they drove away.

A few people note we don't want anyone getting hurt. Night market, i can say I've been there but wouldn't go alone. I have wandered the town, got spooked (lost at 3pm?) and felt uneasy and jumped a cab for the 300 yds I was from Yalan Hotel. That was in the daytime. As a laowei you are out of place, unlike other destinations. And given you are perceived to have money ... I know the guys who have had jewelry stolen, wallets stolen, phones stolen, and none of these guys were new to CP.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but your fun is in direct proportion to your Mandarin ability. Saunas and KTVs can be done in much easier places.

OldAsiaHand
12-02-08, 02:44
I have been mongering in China for many years. My Mandarin is far from fluent, but I speak mongering Chinese well enough to get by. Even so, I rarely monger in CP alone for the following reasons:

1) It is not a safe place. I was pickpocked myself this year. A Hong Kong guy had his throat cut. Extortion scams go down every day.

2) The guys here are correct. English is virtually non-existent, anywhere. Even the hotel managers can barely communicate. Even guys that speak fluent Mandarin get ripped off.

3) You will be overcharged for everything.

4) If you are white, you may be rejected by a certain percentage of the girls just for that. If you are well endowed, you may get bad service or no service at all as a result from many girls. With Chinese, you can usually sweet talk your way in. Your lack of Chinese will make things even worse.

5) Although you do not see them, there are thugs behind every operation. The slightest altercation with one of the girls and you will see them quickly.

6) There are frequent crackdowns. We regular punters usually get advance notice. Unaware newbies could get caught up in it. Chinese jail is not the Hilton and getting out of trouble can be very expensive.

7) There is a certain amount of animosity towards foreigners. Once at the night market, I overheard some drunk locals ranting about us doing their girls. We split quickly. Without language skills, one would be oblivious to this and might get hurt. Locals do not fight fair, they gang up on you.

Thailand and PI on the other hand, are relatively safe, hassle free, destinations to monger and English is widely spoken.

Just my POV.

OAH

Lex Moon
12-02-08, 03:07
1) It is not a safe place.
OAH

I have been to China for many many years and finally I was pickpocket (1st time) this year. In addition, I was also scammed this year. If you are a newbie, pls be very careful especially with many factories closing down in DG. Most importantly never venture into any old buildings, apartments etc yourself. If you are a newbie & not going to KTV/sauna, it is safer to use those p**** mobiles around Lucky & Virgin. The bright side is that there are many new fresh gals. Negotiate with the mommy before looking at the goods. If you can specify your requirements (unfortunately in Chinese), most mommies will be able to find the right products for you. I stick to one mommy for all my needs and she has been doing a great job. I am thinking to the mommy once to let know understand my requirements with even more details.

SE Asia Joe
12-02-08, 03:48
It may seem to the casual observer that those here, on this thread, may have suddenly changed our tune about CP and Dongguan. Well yes, it is true that what you read may have changed - but on the other hand - it is only the slant of what we are reporting that has changed; The real situation in CP has not changed and is pretty much of a constant.

The real story is that CP HAS been dangerous all along AND very hard for the foreign tourists to navigate - especially those with of limited Mandarin language skills. Yes, there are 'jewels' to be found in CP - but these are rarely going to be found by the newbies - and most likely unavailable to the foreign mongers who comes here only for one or even 2 visits. Add to this - that CP/DGG is hard for the foreign tourists to navigate - the fact that this area is quite dangerous SHOULD give you pause to consider if indeed CP is a worthwhile place for mongering.

And even for relatively experienced AND language proficient mongers, we are NOT immune to the many scams and crime - both petty as well as major ones - that happens daily here. Our friend - (a guy from Taiwan who comes to China for 2, 3 month stretches every 6 or so months) is the latest victim of these crimes. A week ago, he was robbed of his wallet, telephone AND all his documents just outside of CP. A quick phone call back home and he at least got couriered a bank card to enable him to withdraw money and take care of his daily necessities etc. Walking in front of the Miraton with his brand new wallet in his pocket a couple days ago, he got pick-pocketed by that "Sharp pointy Tongs gang" and lagain lost all his money and his newly couriered bank card. To add insult to injury, he then got 'contacted' by the first thieves (thru one of his contacts on his phone) who ransomed his passports etc for an additonal RMB2,000!
SEAJ

El Greco
12-02-08, 03:50
Gentlemen,

Thank you very much for all your recent posts and especially about the safety issues and warnings.

Thank god, so far, I have survived in South America since 1980 that I am going there and other parts of this world where your life is in stake not only your wallet or cellular.

The down under places of Jamaica, Caracas, Mexico city, Bogota, Medellin, Quito, Lima, Rio, Recife and Fortaleza, to name a few, made me more cautious than the average monger.

I’ve been threatened twice, past midnight, with knifes but they didn’t manage to take anything from me. Funny but I got robbed, in broad daylight, in the beach of Copacabana trying to protect my wingman’s banana bag which I finally did. But lost my belongings. If my destiny is to leave my bones in CP then let it be.

In other words I know how to protect my back. I also have been to Bangkok roughly 250 times and only want to try something else. I would like to add another pin on my world map. I did Guangzhu in 1990 but it was only for the fair.

I guess language will be the greatest problem so I have to work a bit on that.

In order to start with do you have any idea where I can look for some slung words?
I guess neither Pimsleur nor Rosetta Stone, no mater how much I RTFF, will teach me how to ask for a blow without cover. LOL

Have fun guys out there and I promise all the rounds to be on me for those willing to help with some bearings when time comes.

El Greco

Weelock
12-02-08, 08:25
El Greco:

I see you have been to Bangkok 250 times and many other places around the world. It looks like you have deep pockets. If "Dragon D" is still in business I would suggest looking him up in Shanghai but he has not login for a few months. He can arrange for you to have a girl who speaks English to be your tour guide. If you like her you can do her too. He might be able to even pick you up at the airport. Business guys use him because they don't have the time to hunt, read the forum, or learn Chinese. He's too expensive for my pockets and I don't need a guide.

For learning Chinese ( Mandarin ), try taking a class at a local University. Some Universities even have classes online. One good semester is all you need, but the more the better. Problem, can you spare 5 months just for one semester. Most people give up after 2 month because it's extremely difficult and time consuming. I took Spanish a total of two years. Taking the first years ( 2 semesters ) of Spanish was easier than 1 semester of Chinese. There are also some online website but you really need a teacher and conversation with others.

Dannycat
12-02-08, 09:03
How far is CP from Houjie? I stay oin Houjie once a week drive from HK to Sheraton park in garage so far no problem but at night I walk all over went to Kandi club sauna room was nice girl was ok 500 girl 268 room then on last visit went to San hu sauna service was very good girl was 400 room 138 I can't speak any mandarin and none of the girls speak english but had a good time anyway. Is Houjie safe or should I be careful?

Thanks

El Greco
12-02-08, 12:05
El Greco:

I see you have been to Bangkok 250 times and many other places around the world. It looks like you have deep pockets. If "Dragon D" is still in business I would suggest looking him up in Shanghai but he has not login for a few months. He can arrange for you to have a girl who speaks English to be your tour guide. If you like her you can do her too. He might be able to even pick you up at the airport. Business guys use him because they don't have the time to hunt, read the forum, or learn Chinese. He too expensive for my pockets and I don't need a guide.

For learning Chinese, try taking a class at a local University. Some Universities even have classes online. One good semester is all you need, but the more the better. There are also some online website.

Noted your advise.Thank you very much.

Those 250 times in BKK took place in a total period of about 12-13 years and were on my company's expenses.

Old Mean Dog
12-02-08, 13:25
This is directed to all the freshmen and those seasoned mongers from other places around the globe:

The problem is what you quickly learn in those language books and CD's, is not really what you will hear in S. China (especially CP). So many mixed dialects of Mandarin and many that speak only Cantonese. Even saying something like "I want to go to the Miraton Hotel", becomes a damn adventure with the taxi drivers, if you don't use the right tones and/or speak their lingo.

I lived in CP for a year and my Chinese is only about 30-40% passable (My vocab is VERY limited). Luckily, I did know people there (just a handful) that spoke English who helped me out in difficult situations.

Personally, I would never venture to CP alone, especially being a freshman. Rather, I would stick to the larger places like Shenzhen, which is much more user friendly to non-speakers.

If you are hell-bent and whiskey bound to do CP, I suggest you make your base of operations in SZ or GZ, then try to hookup with a CP Vet or just do an afternoon trip to CP and test the waters. Short time rooms are available at hotels.

Otherwise, it is not going to be that enjoyable of a trip, I mean who the hell are you gonna talk to, how you gonna communicate with the girls, what do you tell the managers at the KTV's?

It takes far more than a "Ni-hao" and sign language to get around there.

-CPE

Moody
12-02-08, 19:31
We had dinner at Goodview Tangxia and I got a room there. She said she is due but it has not come yet. Gentle love making night and morning. She was delightful. I offered her 1000 RMB for the day. She did not take it for a while as she said sometimes she needs to feel human as her youth slips by. I told her to keep it.

Like I always say man... hookers... don't always want to be hookers... A lot of these girls are quite enchanting. That said though, there's a price to be paid if things go sour... Let's just say I learned my lesson...

Playboy2000
12-03-08, 03:35
Just to not be entirely negative about CP, there are situations were it makes sense for the adventurous newbie to go to CP.

First CP does offer something that Thailand and PI don't...consistently beautiful, white-skin, young, less-jaded girls. Also, if you like bush, you'll find it on just about on every girl (and sometimes under the arms too!).

So if you happen to be in Hong Kong (for work or for whatever reason), and you can deal with being in an environment where virtually no one speaks English, and you have an adventurous streak, you can consider taking the train and sticking to the hotel saunas. But after a few days of having no one to talk to, including your "conquests," you'll probably want to return to HK.

OldAsiaHand
12-03-08, 04:46
Noted your advise.Thank you very much.

Those 250 times in BKK took place in a total period of about 12-13 years and were on my company's expenses.

El Greco,

I recognize that you are a veteran monger with global experience. I agree that some of the places you mention are as dangerous or, even more dangerous, than CP.

I lived in Thailand for 10 years. Bangkok is relatively safe. This is because tourism is the first or second biggest foreign exchange earner for them and they cannot afford problems for inbound guests. The LE solve most crimes against foreigners and the criminals know this. China, on the other hand, could care less about tourism since the economy is driven by manufacturing and export. LE almost never solve crimes. And, Thai society in general is much more tolerant than Chinese society when it comes to mongering.

As you say, unlike Thailand where English is more widely spoken, language is the biggest issue in China. If you are mongering alone and you get into trouble in CP, you cannot resolve the problem easily. Most issues in China can be discussed and resolved on the spot if you have the language capability. You will not be able to do this with a few phrases of slang. BTW, BBBJ in Chinese has been posted, as well as, several other mongering terms.

You seem determined to try CP. CPE's suggestion is a good one. Find yourself a wingman to show you the ropes.

Just my POV.

OAH

Bad Boy Billy
12-03-08, 05:51
Certainly interesting how this thread has developed.

Let me add - I felt NO danger at all in CP - even at night market on my own - the language barrier does not put me off - I speak no Chinse yet have patrolled the back streets of Tianjin, Nanjing, Shanghai for years - never felt threatened.

Personally I will be back to CP soon - alone maybe - preferably with a friend - but I do now possoss the knowledge handed on by an expert.

Let me reiterate what I said earlier - CP is NOT a place for newbies travelling alone. If you can find an expert / regular to show you the ropes one night - then you are set.

I feel CP is no more dangerous than plenty of other mongering destinations - simple rules in all destinations - USE COMMON SENSE.

Santa
12-03-08, 09:08
Certainly interesting how this thread has developed.

Let me add - I felt NO danger at all in CP - even at night market on my own - the language barrier does not put me off - I speak no Chinse

I feel CP is no more dangerous than plenty of other mongering destinations

Maybe you are a strong and confident guy, feeling relaxed and secure, but maybe it is a false sense of security.

If we suddenly find ourselves surrounded by a gang of money hungry vicious thugs, demanding something for something, and nobody speaks english .....etc, and then you think, that beetch, I shouldn't have come here or, I shouldn't have done that or, I shouldn't have opened the door or....etc. Then it's, oh shit!

The Frenchman
12-03-08, 18:19
Hi All,

My first posting in the prc section.

I spent 2 weeks trolling around China on business and visiting sh, hz, wz, sz, hk, nb anyway I was invited by a supplier and business partner whose hobby is to go to dg to sample the good Chinese tradition of the massage hotel.

Basically mention DG to any male China guy and they will immediately get a stiffy my other hk froend who got sacked in hk and now works for a pittance in dg believes he has died and gone to heaven and is gradually working his way down in age to the min legal 16

So I get driven to dg and an we go to a average ' burb near the expessway.

The hotel is called longting tel 769 85649888.

The hotel offers simple massage or the full monty.

I went for a dual full monty (experienced girl and apprentice).

You are presented wih 15 experienced girls and 1.

Choose 1.

Then 10 apprentice are presented and you choose 1.

Very proceedural system.

2 hrs in all.

Shower for 15 min where they clean you several times and put a hot cream on your man bits (I believe it is a kind of antiseptic).

You feel all new after this.

Then to te water bed (first time on this kind of bed for me and not good as no resistance to your pushing (you loose energy making waves).

Experienced girl was nice and dirty and very hairy puss (longest I've seen) apprentice shorter hair and good BBBJ.

Good banging (they are unused to the guy doing the work and a bit scared by it, and they made comments about being a bit too big (and I am european regular sized).

Anyway lots of banging and 2 pops in 2 hrs and then another wash up girls with good spirite ad fiendly not mechanical.

The friend says about 100 other hotels like this in dg plus street girls (saw several others like this later on.

Cost 500 for main girl (base price 300 for lower class one) and 100 for the apprentice.

Good effort on their part, condoms a bit tight, but I still prefer the chase in a bar like fenwick or laguna in hk.

Report follows on sz chicago bar.

Have fun and play safe.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Cunning Stunt
12-05-08, 11:14
Having just returned to the Philippines from an extended trip which included several days in CP (first time), may I add my comments to the safety debate regarding the place - this probably applies to a number of the supposed mongering destinations in the Guandong province area.

Although the opportunities for mongering are varied, I would not recommend the area to any but the most experienced and intrepid traveller. Reasons being:

1. The always present and insurmountable language barrier. You will find no locals who speak English even in the hotels. In one instance, I had to request an English speaking Malaysian that I had met, to help me with a simple query I had with the hotel reception staff.

2. The place is a dump - think of Angeles and multiply by a factor of 10.

3. You never feel completely secure on the streets. Lots of desperate looking characters around who give you looks like they would like nothing better than to stick a knife in your guts (especially if you are accompanied by a Chinese girl).

Not trying to put off any potential visitors. Go there by all means. Just take care and keep your wits about you, especially at the moment with the mass factory closures and lots of rootless unemployed on the streets. GH

RCA Knight
12-06-08, 05:11
Whenever I visit a new place in China, no matter how many vocabs you know in Chinese, its still not enough to get around, I have always spend some extra money to hire a nice local guide, I usually befriend with the hotel concierge, bell boy, or front desk staff, then ask one of them to show me around after work. A few times, even female front desk girl took me to saunas and bbs and karaokes.

I went to CP, Zhu Hai, Dalian, Choqqing, ect, the first time I used this strategy, instead of taxi driver, the hotel staff is much more reliable and friendly, I usually give him(or her) about 200-300 for the effort to show me the lady places, it works for me.

After a few times, you will get to know the scenes and pricing gradually, and to know a few nice mamas from bbs, sauna, karaokes will also help, in china, a little tipping of 30-50 rmb to store mamas will go a long way, they will remember you, when you go next time, they will show you the best lineup.

By the way, to me personally, Angeles City is worse than CP in surroundings. The choice and quality and quantity of ladies in CP is in different dimension than Angeles City or Bangkok, but you must know the scenes first, thats a pre-requirement for having heavenly fun in CP and all over China.

SE Asia Joe
12-06-08, 06:34
Oh Great!! I should start selling those tee shirts that says
"I survived Chang Ping...."

There are now gonna be more macho guys hell bent and absolutely raring to prove their manhood by "conquering CP!" GREAT!

NOT to be denigrating those who reported that they've 'survived" CP, but I would like to point out that you've probably just been quite lucky; and for those who bravely said that they "managed" - how many have benefitted from being guided by some more experienced ISG'r?

Look-it guys - especially the one or two time wonders - you really have NOT seen the true underbelly of CP - and you really do need to thank your lucky stars. But to now come on here and proclaim that "All is Well" is just plain wrong/will foster false sense of security - and will lead to more unfortunate incidents.

And some of the practices espoused recently -
* over-tipping; - yup - that'll do it - identify you as a BSD....and an easy target
* presuming that hotel staff will gladly act as your own private pimp!; - These people are trying their best to earn money the hard way by working at a low salaried but decent job; and - oh yeah great - to presume and tempt them by offering them some money
* speaking slowly - I personally HATE these guys who talk to me s l o w l y, thinking that we're all village idiots; If I don't understand your words, I won't understand you no matter how slow you speak it!

I repeat my warning that CP is NOT for the unaccompanied non chinese speaking foreigners - especially those that think that money will conquer all.

SEAJ

Ps. To that European guy, all dressed up in your suit, blowing rancid cigar smoke all over the Swan Lake Hotel Lobby last night - looking all important, talking on your blackberry - you really had no idea that there were quite a few people sizing you up did you??!!
Jeez - hope you didn't get smoked.

Fast Eddie 48
12-06-08, 07:46
Having just returned to the Philippines from an extended trip which included several days in CP (first time), may I add my comments to the safety debate regarding the place - this probably applies to a number of the supposed mongering destinations in the Guandong province area.

Although the opportunities for mongering are varied, I would not recommend the area to any but the most experienced and intrepid traveller. Reasons being:

1. The always present and insurmountable language barrier. You will find no locals who speak English even in the hotels. In one instance, I had to request an English speaking Malaysian that I had met, to help me with a simple query I had with the hotel reception staff.

2. The place is a dump - think of Angeles and multiply by a factor of 10.

3. You never feel completely secure on the streets. Lots of desperate looking characters around who give you looks like they would like nothing better than to stick a knife in your guts (especially if you are accompanied by a Chinese girl).

Not trying to put off any potential visitors. Go there by all means. Just take care and keep your wits about you, especially at the moment with the mass factory closures and lots of rootless unemployed on the streets. GHGamahucher,

Come on CP is much better than Angeles city I have been to that dirty shit hole a few time, CP have much better hotel and resturant and nice sauna and KTV.

One good thing about AC or the Philippines every one speak english, I agree with you small town in China like CP you will have problem if you don't speak Chinese even for myself speak mostly cantonese have problem here, both city are safe if you stay away from trouble but the tout and beggar at AC can drive you crazy.

Fast Eddie 48

Weelock
12-06-08, 08:18
--cut--
I repeat my warning that CP is NOT for the unaccompanied non chinese speaking foreigners - especially those that think that money will conquer all.

SEAJ

Ps. To that European guy, all dressed up in your suit, blowing rancid cigar smoke all over the Swan Lake Hotel Lobby last night - looking all important, talking on your blackberry - you really had no idea that there were quite a few people sizing you up did you??!!
Jeez - hope you didn't get smoked.

It looks like European guy is asking for it. If something does happens to him, NOBODY is going to intervene to help. Good example is the video below.

Three guys robbing one guy while others just watched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6uKXetbBuw

A video of people getting robbed in Guangzhou.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4xEwjXaKwU

ATM robbery, the guy died.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVJSrlU66Dg

Pictures of girls getting robbed at a bus stop in Dongguan. At this stop it happens several times a day.

http://news.sina.com.cn/s/p/2005-09-23/10527845014.shtml

http://news.sina.com.cn/s/p/2005-09-23/15337847550.shtml

Southern China is unlike the North. Millions of poor migrant workers travel down to Southern China. With the bad economy more people will be out of work and more will be searching for work. I myself was involved in a serious crime and several minor scams.

Again, traveling alone, without any local language skills, or without a guide is NOT suggested for green horns in China.

SE Asia Joe
12-06-08, 09:52
OK - Enuff talking about crime and how dangerous it really is in DGG. Lets talk about reality and fantasy!!

The Fantasy - which struck the 3 of us whilst at Baby's shop was to do 3 gals together! We'd get them all nice and showered up, lined up and then proceed to do 'em as an assembly line.

WOW - great idea!! And thus went ahead and spell out ALL the details to both the Mommies/daddies AND the gals themselves - and got their total and inequivocal agreement. In minute detail, in back and forth negotiations - yes we'll switch condoms before doing the next one, yes we agree no other kinky stuff like all 3 of us partaking of all the 3 holes of a gal, yes OK, just the regular price of 100 to the mommie for each gal with another 100 to the gal herself after the deed (no premium charge!!), yes no naked pictures, yes, each gal will do each one of us. GREAT! Deal sealed! And we were like 3 drunken sailors going back to the Swan Lake.

Yahooooo.... Full stock of condoms on hand, naked bodies all over the place, sexy moves on nubile young bodies, the aroma of pure sex in the air...or was it a slight "aroma" from one of them?? Huh? Aroma?? Huh?? and then it started going downhil from there -

AROMA my Aunt Fanny - my gal had stinky pussy which I could smell even whilst she was only blowing me and being forced to look at R's and W's fat asses certainly did not help any! And then their disgusting grunting and then the chatter from and between the gals - whilst doing it! And all that spitting - directly on the floor. And soiled tissues all over the bed. I could hardly get it up - never mind keeping it up.

Each one of us doing all 3 gals??!! Fergeddaboutit - R couldn't even come - and you already know about my problem with keeping up the flagpole - and the only one who succeeded - just - was W - and even he had to go over the couch to accomplish it - away from the action, away from the heaving mass of fat male bodies and disgusting smelly female bodies.

DAMN!! This ain't how orgies are suppossed to go down!! OUCH! OUCH! and double OUCH!

SEAJ

Santa
12-06-08, 11:12
OK - Enuff talking about crime and how dangerous it really is in DGG. Lets talk about reality and fantasy!!

The Fantasy - which struck the 3 of us whilst at Baby's shop was to do 3 gals together! We'd get them all nice and showered up, lined up and then proceed to do 'em as an assembly line.

WOW - great idea!! And thus went ahead and spell out ALL the details to both the Mommies/daddies AND the gals themselves - and got their total and inequivocal agreement. In minute detail, in back and forth negotiations - yes we'll switch condoms before doing the next one, yes we agree no other kinky stuff like all 3 of us partaking of all the 3 holes of a gal, yes OK, just the regular price of 100 to the mommie for each gal with another 100 to the gal herself after the deed (no premium charge!!), yes no naked pictures, yes, each gal will do each one of us. GREAT! Deal sealed! And we were like 3 drunken sailors going back to the Swan Lake.

Yahooooo.... Full stock of condoms on hand, naked bodies all over the place, sexy moves on nubile young bodies, the aroma of pure sex in the air...or was it a slight "aroma" from one of them?? Huh? Aroma?? Huh?? and then it started going downhil from there -

AROMA my Aunt Fanny - my gal had stinky pussy which I could smell even whilst she was only blowing me and being forced to look at R's and W's fat asses certainly did not help any! And then their disgusting grunting and then the chatter from and between the gals - whilst doing it! And all that spitting - directly on the floor. And soiled tissues all over the bed. I could hardly get it up - never mind keeping it up.

Each one of us doing all 3 gals??!! Fergeddaboutit - R couldn't even come - and you already know about my problem with keeping up the flagpole - and the only one who succeeded - just - was W - and even he had to go over the couch to accomplish it - away from the action, away from the heaving mass of fat male bodies and disgusting smelly female bodies.

DAMN!! This ain't how orgies are suppossed to go down!! OUCH! OUCH! and double OUCH!

SEAJ

Very funny Joe. After looking at W's fat white arse you now know why the ladies want more money. But you was lucky I wasn't in the room, you have already seen my fat arse on the golfcart, and I need to take a shit every ten minutes.

SE Asia Joe
12-06-08, 11:22
Very funny Joe. After looking at W's fat white arse you now know why the ladies want more money. But you was lucky I wasn't in the room, you have already seen my fat arse on the golfcart, and I need to take a shit every ten minutes.
To add misery to all that went down that afternoon - we decided to go to SWL KTV in the evening and it cost us RMB400 each!!

Can you imagine!! 400??? At that lousy SWL!!
What a shit hole that place is becoming these days.
Hell for that price, we could have had fun at just about any other KTV's in CP - and it would at least have proper KTV machines and non-smelly rooms!!

Insult to injury!
SEAJ

RCA Knight
12-06-08, 15:07
Chang Ping is not a typical China, the risk factor here is certainly higher than other regions of China, because all these migrant workers. For a complete newbie to CP, stick to saunas is the safest option, unless you have a dependable guide to show you around. BBS is quite freightening for a complete newbie, unless you have a guide or know some store mamas.

Its true you should not throw your money around, but when you feel easy with certain hotel concierge or even a certain driver and can communicate with him with comfort, I think that's another safer option, to use him as a guide to learn the scenes, he is doing it for extra income, and you are doing it to learn the actions as a complete newbie, i believe this option will cut down risk factor in CP and other unfamiliar towns.

I have carefully use this option in CP when I was a complete newbie, and also in other Chinese cities, it worked for me pretty well, I got what I wanted, of course have to pay some extra money and get the experiences, b and also cut down the risk factors of being alone in difficult situations.

Another tip in CP is to take van or taxi to go out, especially at night, but walking in crowded areas in day time so far, in my 7-8 trips or so to CP, I did not have a problem, but I always take taxi at night.

Old Mean Dog
12-06-08, 19:16

SEAJ

OMG...that sounds like a freakin' nightmare. Not only did you get stank pussy, you had to look at them fella's fat hairy asses. When a nice young piece of ass ain't good enough anymore, makes me think you are OD'ing on CP and need to take a little break.

-CPE

BTW: Please no pictures in the photo section of this event ;)

Santa
12-07-08, 02:08
Another tip in CP is to take van or taxi to go out, ..... I always take taxi at night.

They banned the motorbike taxi in CP because many of those guys were involved in crime. I was told that many of those same thugs are now driving the minivan taxi. Best to take the blue or yellow legit taxi cars. Be sure to sit in the back seat and make sure all the doors are locked.

Also, insist on the meter at the very beginning. No meter, no ride.

At the trainstation drivers want to negotiate, so I walk out to the big main road and flag down a taxi there.

Manfest
12-07-08, 17:43
They banned the motorbike taxi in CP because many of those guys were involved in crime. I was told that many of those same thugs are now driving the minivan taxi. Best to take the blue or yellow legit taxi cars. Be sure to sit in the back seat and make sure all the doors are locked.

Also, insist on the meter at the very beginning. No meter, no ride.

At the trainstation drivers want to negotiate, so I walk out to the big main road and flag down a taxi there.

From the train station, I do the same thing. Walking out to the road and flagging down cabs is the legit way to go. Often, they will also insist on 20, but can be negotiated down to 10 or 15 (small moral victory). From the hotel to train station, it is a bit easier. Just avoid the guys sitting by the front door who will not budge.

Trust me, having flown all the way from 15+ hours away, plane/train/automobile, the last thing I want to do is quibble over 5 RMB, but it is the right thing to do.

ManonsanBoy
12-07-08, 22:57
Had a long weekend and decided to go to all the usual saunas I have patronised over the last 10 years or so. I mainly go to Xiu Jing now because their room rates is 58 RMB! Line ups 400-600.

Golden Lake: same, less service, line up worse than I can remember. Hubei, 7. Scrub down, BBJ, cat bath, bareback, CIM128 plus 400. Not much reason to come back. The competition has moved on I think. Used to be the best in Tangxia. restaurant as good as I remembered it.

Gladden (Fenggang). Full body massage (competent; their specialty) followed by FS. I have not had this for a while but it was as good as ever. However, 298 plus 400 makes it the most expensive round of ordinary saunas. Girl says business down 50 % compared to last year. Massage main reason to come here. Sort of 2 in 1 enjoyment. Competent massage by a naked girl! Hotel has gone down hill since the days it was called Golden palaise.

Goodview sauna. No change. 398 plus 500. Line up pretty good. I had 3 line ups because it was so expensive! Hubei girl. Tall slinky. Smouldery look but sex was average. I think she was a laid off KTV girl. This is the worst value. Just cannot see how they can command the price. Mamasan says business very good (with a corporate smile but no waiting on a saturday night. Yeah, I believed her).

Yiking suana. 248 plus 500. Full menus on offer including massage. I asked for massage because tired. Pretty good too. Ordinary sex but accommodating. Rooms now not competitive. basically hotel rooms of about 8-10 years ago in terms of decor. Shanxi, big tits. Hotel has a pretty good restaurant. Asked for an old favourite but not expecting her to be there (I first did her in 2002). Mamasan knew her. Said she had gone home after making "over 100,000" and now has husband and son. Mamasan knew me by name; on close inspection..............why.........cannot remember name but can remember the memorable f**ks. One of my favourites from 2004-5. She is doing well. Business down 50 %.

Sunny business hotel. Many rooms renovated. Some very nice. Girl from Fulan. tried 500 line up. No 600 available. Big tits. Lovely oval fact. Sauna first. She actually removed her make up. Great start! Looked better. Scrub down. Kissing! Full menu available but I just had GFE sex. Removed condom when doing her doggie as I could not come. Even CIM and swollow and smile. Then sucked cock! Cuddle. Then she demanded second round! I was cialis driven so getting it up was no problem. DATY instead and then 10 minutes bareback for her enjoyment really. Could not come. But great GFE. 138 plus 500. This was best of weekend. Mamasan says business down >50 % from last year.

Sunshine. Line up lousy so I left. Also no more bang left!

So saunas OK these days but business down.

SE Asia Joe
12-08-08, 09:44
Trust me, having flown all the way from 15+ hours away, plane/train/automobile, the last thing I want to do is quibble over 5 RMB, but it is the right thing to do.
Good on you!!! That's the spirit!
I especially resent these pirate taxis - and as far as I know, the Taxi guys also really hate them as they're well known to resort to "gang tactics" to monopolize the trade...without having to pay the taxi license fees etc.

Fact is, recent riots/demonstrations in quite a few locales in China has been a result of how blatantly unfair these guys are to the regular taxi drivers. But then again, some of these taxi drivers are equally crooked!

If a taxi automatically turn on his meter when I get in, I would usually give him the change - but if he does not, and I need to tell him to turn it on, then I would take back every single fen!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
12-08-08, 11:40
OMG...that sounds like a freakin' nightmare. Not only did you get stank pussy, you had to look at them fella's fat hairy asses. When a nice young piece of ass ain't good enough anymore, makes me think you are OD'ing on CP and need to take a little break.

-CPE

BTW: Please no pictures in the photo section of this event ;)
OD'ing on CP!!!! Yup - that's what it is!!

And you don't wanna see pixs of the 3 lovelies?? Jeez!!

Guess which one is Miss Stinky Poo!!

SEAJ

Pleasure Dude
12-08-08, 22:10
I agree with you guys that we should support the licensed taxi in CP but why are the ones at the train station exit trying to rip people off by not using the meter like the pirated taxi?
PD

Good on you!!! That's the spirit!
I especially resent these pirate taxis - and as far as I know, the Taxi guys also really hate them as they're well known to resort to "gang tactics" to monopolize the trade...without having to pay the taxi license fees etc.

Fact is, recent riots/demonstrations in quite a few locales in China has been a result of how blatantly unfair these guys are to the regular taxi drivers. But then again, some of these taxi drivers are equally crooked!

If a taxi automatically turn on his meter when I get in, I would usually give him the change - but if he does not, and I need to tell him to turn it on, then I would take back every single fen!

SEAJ

Old Mean Dog
12-09-08, 02:42
I agree with you guys that we should support the licensed taxi in CP but why are the ones at the train station exit trying to rip people off by not using the meter like the pirated taxi?
PD

The green legit taxi's are out of Dongguan City and since they out of their area, are allowed to charge whatever they like. The new yellow taxi's are Chang Ping taxi's and are by far, the fairest.

The pirate taxi's are like gang/mafia/union controlled. If 3 are sitting in front of train station, they will all stand firm on the same price so as not to screw over each other.

Best bet is to exit station, walk to front of the main bldg in the plaza. either go to the road and try to flag down a yellow taxi or negotiate with the non-gang drivers. If you see a semi-chubby young fella with a buzz haircut, he is honest and fair on price. I've used him 100's of times when I lived there.

-CPE

SE Asia Joe
12-09-08, 04:53
The green legit taxi's are out of Dongguan City and since they out of their area, are allowed to charge whatever they like. The new yellow taxi's are Chang Ping taxi's and are by far, the fairest.

The pirate taxi's are like gang/mafia/union controlled. If 3 are sitting in front of train station, they will all stand firm on the same price so as not to screw over each other.

Best bet is to exit station, walk to front of the main bldg in the plaza. either go to the road and try to flag down a yellow taxi or negotiate with the non-gang drivers. If you see a semi-chubby young fella with a buzz haircut, he is honest and fair on price. I've used him 100's of times when I lived there.

-CPE
Sorry - just a bit of clarification.
The color of the taxi is actually metallic blue - these are the ones that are allowed to PICK UP up all over Dongguan, and whilst there are "out of CP' blue taxis, quite a few are based in CP (not from DGG city) but are WILLING to go out of CP as they can always pick up a fare otuside of CP.

The yellow taxis - actually green topped and yellow bottomed - are NOT allowed to PICK UP from anywhere outside of CP - and thus will not go out of CP. These taxis charges a bit less than the blue taxis and are locals and thus a bit more ethical - I guess!

And the Pirate taxis ARE gang controlled - or at least they ARE the gang themselves as they are the ones who pays hotels (and most likely somebody at the train station) to be allowed to pick fare up at that particular locale. Even the blue taxis that line up at the train station do "fall in line' with the practice and will not dare to undercut the pirate taxis.

As far as being able to go on a regular taxi at the regular meter fare, your best bet is to go a bit LEFT as you exit the train station for that little gap in the railings. Here is where a lot of taxis drop off their passengers and you could get on one. If you go bear right when exiting the station, you will be accosted by the Pirate taxis and the Blue taxis who has fallen in line with the practice.

On the other hand, I also have another method - that I would NOT recommend to others, especially newbies; What I would do is to actually go out with my index finger pointed up and tell anyone of those who approach me that I'm paying "sup maan/se kuai" to my destination. I'd keep on walking untill one fo them breaks down and agree to my price. Stupid and quite a hassle but its my little way of causing a bit of disension amongst them - as 99% of the time I succeed in breaking their ranks!!

SEAJ

Fast Eddie 48
12-09-08, 05:34

SEAJUncle Joe,

I think the one in pink is Miss Stinky Poo.

I can tell and I can smell too.

That's what experience come in.

Fast eddie 48

Dannycat
12-09-08, 07:28

SEAJI am guessing the one with the white top reading the magazine. What do I win?

Fattie
12-09-08, 23:18

SEAJMy guess is the 1 with pants on so it cover up stank lol.

SE Asia Joe
12-10-08, 04:17
Uncle Joe,

I think the one in pink is Miss Stinky Poo.

I can tell and I can smell too.

That's what experience come in.

Fast eddie 48
And the Grand Prize winner is....... our own Eddie!! And for obvious reasons....I've seen him sniff each and every gal in a BBS 'down there' before making a choice! Theoriginal and real hound dog.

As far as Cat is concerned - well you've got the booby prize - you gotta go down on a Catacombs gals

SEAJ

P.s. Eddie - you win a 2 day course of instructions by OWL - when he will teach you the basics of regaling others with tales of fantasy, self aggrandizement ... and out right lies, as well as his ball kicking kung fu skills

Fast Eddie 48
12-10-08, 05:54
And the Grand Prize winner is....... our own Eddie!! And for obvious reasons....I've seen him sniff each and every gal in a BBS 'down there' before making a choice! Theoriginal and real hound dog.

As far as Cat is concerned - well you've got the booby prize - you gotta go down on a Catacombs gals

SEAJSEAJ,

If you guy pay attentions the girl in pink is wearing pant instead of dress to cover the bad smell ,I use my big head before the small head no thanks Joe no Catacomb for me I have my standard.

Fast eddie 48

SE Asia Joe
12-10-08, 08:53
SEAJ,

If you guy pay attentions the girl in pink is wearing pant instead of dress to cover the bad smell ,I use my big head before the small head no thanks Joe no Catacomb for me I have my standard.

Fast eddie 48

My guess is the 1 with pants on so it cover up stank lol.

You guys really take the cake!!!! Hahahah - that's GREAT!!!
From now on, I'll only chose gals with skirts on!!

Howzabout leather pants??? Last week I met up with one of our senior and more illustrious good friend from Shanghai wearing..... Leather pants!! GAWD - he must stink to high heaven!! Hahaha.

Oh well, it WAS his birthday - so I guess he can wear whatever he wants to wear on that day!!

SEAJ

Wadman
12-10-08, 09:20
SEAJ,

Fast eddie 48

Good point, Eddie. This is generally true for the way girls dress in CP.

Long pants: ugly/hairy legs
boots/shoes instead of open-toed heels: ugly feet, misformed toes
Too shy for you to take her pants/panties off: she is hiding her period or white cell cheese turds coming from her pussy.
Closed-mouth smiles: hiding her crappy teeth

Of course, winter is pretty much here, and soon all the girls will be bundled up. It's going to be a real crapshoot then.

And the guys that wear a hat/cap, haha, you know what you're hiding!

Wadman
12-10-08, 09:28
PD

Maybe you guys are seeing too many taxi maffias in CP. Surely the reason why the taxis at the front of the line at CP train station want 20 rmb is because they have been queueing up for a long time. And all that effort they have to put in to harass you to take THEIR cab. Reasonable from their point of view, I suppose. But like others here, I walk to the street and get one for 10 rmb (or sometimes by the meter).

SE Asia Joe
12-10-08, 10:11
Maybe you guys are seeing too many taxi maffias in CP. Surely the reason why the taxis at the front of the line at CP train station want 20 rmb is because they have been queueing up for a long time. And all that effort they have to put in to harass you to take THEIR cab. Reasonable from their point of view, I suppose. But like others here, I walk to the street and get one for 10 rmb (or sometimes by the meter).
Hrmph..... you.... you're always in your own damn car!

What do you know about taking taxis?!

ELITIST!! You don't know the suffering we ordinary mortals have to endure.

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
12-10-08, 10:14
Good point, Eddie. This is generally true for the way girls dress in CP.

Long pants: ugly/hairy legs
boots/shoes instead of open-toed heels: ugly feet, misformed toes
Too shy for you to take her pants/panties off: she is hiding her period or white cell cheese turds coming from her pussy.
Closed-mouth smiles: hiding her crappy teeth

Of course, winter is pretty much here, and soon all the girls will be bundled up. It's going to be a real crapshoot then.

And the guys that wear a hat/cap, haha, you know what you're hiding!
Yeah - How about a gal in leather pants, boots, loose and bulky sweater, in a cap, dark sun glasses and heavily perfumed and made up??

OWL's GF??
SEAJ

ps. And errrr.... what do guys with beards have to hide, I wonder?!

Wadman
12-10-08, 10:29
Hrmph..... you.... you're always in your own damn car!

What do you know about taking taxis?!

ELITIST!!

SEAJ

Me, elitist? I think hopping from one taxi into another, without any regard for costs is much more elitist than being frugal by doing your own driving. Or taking the direct train from HungHom in HK for 140 HK$, instead of the MTR (about 25 HK$) and then train from Luohu station (35 rmb)!!!

SE Asia Joe
12-10-08, 10:36
Me, elitist? I think hopping from one taxi into another, without any regard for costs is much more elitist than being frugal by doing your own driving. Or taking the direct train from HungHom in HK for 140 HK$, instead of the MTR (about 25 HK$) and then train from Luohu station (35 rmb)!!!
See... Seeeeeeeeeeeeee...
You don't even know the price for mass transport at all!!

Hunghom to CP is HK$ 145.
MTR from Hunghom to Lowu is HK$37,
whilst Train, Luohu - CP is RMB 40 or 45 if on first class!!

SEAJ

Wadman
12-10-08, 10:36
Yeah - How about a gal in leather pants, boots, loose and bulky sweater, in a cap, dark sun glasses and heavily perfumed and made up??

That's someone's grandmother they are trying to get you to take for 150/200 rmb.

ps. And errrr.... what do guys with beards have to hide, I wonder?!

Their Adam's apple. So you can't see they are ladyboys.

Wadman
12-10-08, 10:52
See... Seeeeeeeeeeeeee...
You don't even know the price for mass transport at all!!

Hunghom to CP is HK$ 145.
MTR from Hunghom to Lowu is HK$37,
whilst Train, Luohu - CP is RMB 40 or 45 if on first class!!

SEAJ

See, even by your own calculations you save around 68 HK$. With which you can buy a pair of fake leather pants in CP.

SE Asia Joe
12-10-08, 10:57
With which you can buy a pair of fake leather pants in CP.
Who told YOU about my stinky willy??
SEAJ

Fast Eddie 48
12-11-08, 01:27

Howzabout leather pants??? Last week I met up with one of our senior and more illustrious good friend from Shanghai wearing..... Leather pants!! GAWD - he must stink to high heaven!! Hahaha.

Oh well, it WAS his birthday - so I guess he can wear whatever he wants to wear on that day!!

SEAJSEAJ,

Why don't you sent the girl to OWL next time he in town but the problem is he might like the stinky one, yes CP is stinky poo capitol of China maybe even the world, I think I run into 4 stinky poo in CP only 2 in the rest of the world and I have my share around the world.

Fast Eddie 48

Old Mean Dog
12-11-08, 13:49

SEAJ

AG still wearing the same pants from 2 years ago?

What about winter, should the girls still wear hot pants and mini-skirts?

-CPE

SE Asia Joe
12-12-08, 15:56
SEAJ,

Why don't you sent the girl to OWL next time he in town but the problem is he might like the stinky one, yes CP is stinky poo capitol of China maybe even the world, I think I run into 4 stinky poo in CP only 2 in the rest of the world and I have my share around the world.

Fast Eddie 48
ok here we are at the Pen KTV - and damn if I didn't get a stinky one again!! OH well, at least I got me a spare one that's not stinky.

Wish me a nice harmonious and sweet smelling night tonight

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
12-12-08, 16:07
This is SurferNoah using SE Asia Joe's account to post my first CP report.

I have been to CP for the past month and a half and have had the pleasure of hanging out with a few veterans of the board and most notoriously Mr. dumb-fuck SEA Joe... no just kidding, he's a real cool cat... fucking old as shit though...haha.

The most memorable moment so far is getting freebies at Footie massage parlors. A bit of work but nothing beats free... but of course there are no such thing as free lunches but the opportunity to fuck non-full time P4P girls are fun. It takes the monotonous adventures at Saunas, KTVs, and BBS...

More freebie reports to follow but I'm forced to make this damn report by old-fuck SEA Joe.

Mmlouie
12-12-08, 16:39
SEAJ,

Fast eddie 48Stinky poo might just be = a simple yeast infection.

Soulman
12-13-08, 02:56
OK, plan to head up to CP later today (Sat) with another local monger. Exchanged phone calls and IM with some of you dudes. Look forward to meeting the old timers and newbies.

That said, we all need to bit careful and be more discreet. I couldn't access ISG in Jiangmen (north of ZH and west of Zhongshan) this week. Hotel as well as my host company. Tried to get around using cloaking websites but it's obvious that someone knew about ISG and blocked the site. No prob accessing ISG via hotel in SZ.

So use phone or IM or private PM instead of plastering where you're staying or gathering on ISG.

Cheers and let's PARTY!

Wadman
12-13-08, 05:52
Stinky poo might just be = a simple yeast infection.So, what's the cure for stinky poo yeast infection? What kind of medication do they take? Maybe someone can post it, and I will tell the girls. Spread the word. Minimize stinky poo encounters.

Mmlouie
12-13-08, 20:23
So, what's the cure for stinky poo yeast infection? What kind of medication do they take? Maybe someone can post it, and I will tell the girls. Spread the word. Minimize stinky poo encounters. Simply yeast infection will go away by itself or it can be cured by antibiotic, they are pretty common and you could buy those just about everywhere. Now, I am just stating simply yeast infection.

Most Chinese women are not educated about yeast infection, the one I have spoken with do not even know what it is or they will ever admit that they have it. It can be find if someone became very sexual active after a long period going without, so until they are cured. They have to stay off being sexual active. In the case if they are wg, they cannot afford to. That could explain the smell.

Manfest
12-13-08, 23:39
So, what's the cure for stinky poo yeast infection? What kind of medication do they take? Maybe someone can post it, and I will tell the girls. Spread the word. Minimize stinky poo encounters.This is a very noble cause, but unfortunately, not an easy one to solve. Yeast infections can do it, but so can vaginosis, gonorrhea, trichomonas and others. Finally, just taking an oral anti-yeast medication, just in case, isn't a great idea, primarily because they have side effects. Not sure it is available over the counter in PRC, but there are some creams.

Something to try without medications is to clean it out well, sleep without underwear for a few nights (basically air drying) and maybe stop having sex for a few days.... wait, forget about the last step! :)

Bnlee2
12-13-08, 23:44
I have a better cure that minimize your cost. Throw the biatch out and call mommy to send you a better smelling on. Tell the mommy that she needs to quality under control before words gets out that she harbour a stable of "stinky poos". That will kill her business very quickly.

Old Mean Dog
12-14-08, 06:57
This is a very noble cause, but unfortunately, not an easy one to solve. Yeast infections can do it, but so can vaginosis, gonorrhea, trichomonas and others. Finally, just taking an oral anti-yeast medication, just in case, isn't a great idea, primarily because they have side effects. Not sure it is available over the counter in PRC, but there are some creams.

Something to try without medications is to clean it out well, sleep without underwear for a few nights (basically air drying) and maybe stop having sex for a few days.... wait, forget about the last step! :)

I heard eating garlic is good too.

-CPE

Bnlee2
12-14-08, 07:53

-CPEI hear garlic do help. But if she eats too much garlic, the smell just comes out the other end. Brushing for fifteen minutes and chugging about a quart of mouthwash still could not get rid of the lingering smell.

Best method is to '86 the biatch back to mommy's den and get a clean smelling replacement.

Fast Eddie 48
12-14-08, 09:00

-CPESEAJ,

Damn you Joe for starting all this stinky poo.

Lets drop this shit and talk about mongering instead.

Move this subject some where else or ask Jackson to start a new forum "SEAJ on stinky poo".

Fast eddie 48

Santa
12-14-08, 10:23
This is a very noble cause, but unfortunately, not an easy one to solve. Yeast infections can do it, but so can vaginosis, gonorrhea, trichomonas and others. Finally, just taking an oral anti-yeast medication, just in case, isn't a great idea, primarily because they have side effects. Not sure it is available over the counter in PRC, but there are some creams.

Something to try without medications is to clean it out well, sleep without underwear for a few nights (basically air drying) and maybe stop having sex for a few days.... wait, forget about the last step! :)I agree with Manfest. That is the same as my thinking and is a repeat of our earlier debate about taking antibiotics. Sometimes the treatment can make the symptoms worse.

Using antibiotic, antifungal, antiyeast or antiwhatever can sometimes kill the good guys and upset the microbial balance. Just using regular cleaning with soap and allowing the affected tissues to be exposed to dry air might be a better treatment and allow a return to a regular microbial balance.

Most microbes thrive in dark and damp conditions.

If her pussy stinks, maybe she only needs to sunbathe with her legs open.

Admin
12-14-08, 16:58
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

ManonsanBoy
12-14-08, 22:50
Had a fantastic sexual technique in Sunny Sauna.

A192 has a slightly prominent clitoris when erect. On the water slab table, she uses it to rub your erect cock and grind her hips at you. What was unusual is she then puts your glans (top of cock) about an inch into her pussy and then squeezes it whilst using a slow up and down motion. This whilst there is a lot of soal around. I told her I was coming and she got off me just in time.

Bnlee2
12-15-08, 02:13

A192 has a slightly prominent clitoris when erect. On the water slab table, she uses it to rub your erect cock and grind her hips at you. What was unusual is she then puts your glans (top of cock) about an inch into her pussy and then squeezes it whilst using a slow up and down motion. This whilst there is a lot of soal around. I told her I was coming and she got off me just in time.I had this gal at the East Ocean Hotel that could put a solid grip on my didi. She had some serious muscle. I don't know if she still work there at the sauna but her tag number was #6. I was truly impressed by her pus$y muscle power. Ahh. Memories.

Soulman
12-15-08, 02:49
Went to CP last Sat and checked out saunas with 3 other mongers. 1st stop was Clipper and I chose older girl from 1st round up. Fellow mongers didn't care for 1st/2nd line up so they went to Peninsula. Price was 388 for 90 mins in nice room but no water table there.

Massage lasted 1 hour or so but what followed was great treat from older girl. She loved getting oral but not much of covered BJ. She really got into fucking and no boys she wasn't acting. :) Best part was my fave lengthy 69 which she really got into. She buckled her hips rather violently on my chin (uh like my GF from 15 years ago). Good thing it wasn't my tongue when she climaxed! Her # was 309 I think...

We checked out BBSs late at night and man it was slim picking. We must checked out 6 total including the night market.

A192 has a slightly prominent clitoris when erect. On the water slab table, she uses it to rub your erect cock and grind her hips at you. What was unusual is she then puts your glans (top of cock) about an inch into her pussy and then squeezes it whilst using a slow up and down motion. This whilst there is a lot of soal around. I told her I was coming and she got off me just in time.

Fast Eddie 48
12-16-08, 04:23
Went to CP last Sat and checked out saunas with 3 other mongers. 1st stop was Clipper and I chose older girl from 1st round up. Fellow mongers didn't care for 1st/2nd line up so they went to Peninsula. Price was 388 for 90 mins in nice room but no water table there.

Massage lasted 1 hour or so but what followed was great treat from older girl. She loved getting oral but not much of covered BJ. She really got into fucking and no boys she wasn't acting. :) Best part was my fave lengthy 69 which she really got into. She buckled her hips rather violently on my chin (uh like my GF from 15 years ago). Good thing it wasn't my tongue when she climaxed! Her # was 309 I think...

We checked out BBSs late at night and man it was slim picking. We must checked out 6 total including the night market.

to Soulman

So she did a CIM on you did you need to paid extra for that ,cost of 388 rmb is that with tips how much is just the room did you stay at clipper over night.

Fast eddie 48

SE Asia Joe
12-16-08, 05:01
SEAJ,
Damn you Joe for starting all this stinky poo.
Lets drop this shit and talk about mongering instead.
Move this subject some where else or ask Jackson to start a new forum "SEAJ on stinky poo".
Fast eddie 48
Eddie - Now you've done it haven't you!!

Please bear with me about discussion on finding women for sex - I'll come to it a bit later on this post:

Anyway was at the Pen KTV last Friday w/a bunch of ISG guys and was sittin' w/two gals - both Cantonese speakers!! I was gonna go with the cuter one (who was equally eager to go with me) until she put her arms around me and WHAM - Holy Crap - what is that foul smell emanating from her arm-pits?! Checked w/Slower Better, our resident MD and confirmed the veracity of my recommendation to her - to go and buy a large bottle of alcohol and apply to both arm pits as well as pubic areas twice a day for at least a week to kill off all the bacteria that's causing this extreme B.O.

Ended up with the other gal - bit of a firecracker whilst at the KTV - but AGAIN - a dud in the sack. Happens to me more times than I prefer with these KTV gals. Which brings me to the discussion point on finding women for sex - KTV gals (compared to BBS and Sauna gals) are usually duds! Oh OK, one can probably find a better selection at a KTV - but most of these KTV gals comes up with their "I'm a virginal princess" attitude just too damn many times.

KTV Gals: A much larger Investment in terms of Money AND - more importantly - time! Why even bother with these KTV gals?

Mantras I gotta keep saying:
- Stop wasting time and money on KTV gals - go to KTV's only for the partying, drinking and good times w/buddies.
- Go to a Sauna for a sure thing.
- Hunt the BBS's for suitable companions, do her - and if good, enjoy, if NOT "Wham Bam Thank You M'am" and quickly get a replacement.
- At RMB130 - 200 f0r a BBS/nite mkt gal - versus at least RMB 500 Gal fee PLUS approx 200-600 KTV fees, I can get anywhere between 3 to 7 BBS gals for each KTV gal!

SEAJ
Ps. Took Ms. Mickey Mouse. The other one is Miss Stinky Poo

SE Asia Joe
12-16-08, 08:20
Went to CP last Sat and checked out saunas with 3 other mongers. 1st stop was Clipper and I chose older girl from 1st round up. .
Hey Soulman - too bad we didn't get a chance to get together. would have loved to be on the hunt with you and OAH.

On the other hand, I've been to the Clipper Sauna quite a few times at different times, to check out their 'stock" and each and every time I only saw total pork chops - older, mishapen, weird looking gals that are maximum 3's more like 2's in our (my and my buddies's) estimation. I mean .... they border on the grotesque!!

But then, what can one expect for RMB388 total charge in CP??!!
BTW - they've got a RMB 228 (approx - forgot how much exactly) full sauna plus BBBJ CIM (no body screwing - you only screw her mouth instead!!) service.

The rooms/facilities are quite nice - but the gals..... OHMIGAWD.

SEAJ

Soulman
12-16-08, 12:06
to Soulman

So she did a CIM on you did you need to paid extra for that ,cost of 388 rmb is that with tips how much is just the room did you stay at clipper over night.

Fast eddie 48

Hi FE,

One of these days we will connect! Greeting from Penang. BORING compared to China.

What the heck is CIM? I gave 400 to the girl and nothing more. AG and Wadman suggested that I go back to Clipper after 10 PM for free overnight stay with sauna and return Sun morning but I took private cab back to SZ late Sat night.

I guess gave her meager 12 RMB tip. I mean she wasn't outstanding... I did give 100 RMB tip to Jiangman sauna girl last Thrs on top of 450 for room and 2 hour as she was REALLY good with repeated BBBJ and true 2 shot. I thought it was rare sauna treat...

Soulman
12-16-08, 12:35
Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet bro. Missed ya by a day!

Couldn't agree with you more on KTV duds! We share same thoughts...

Had my share of KTV dead fishes.... I just get too horny having spent the night with the girl and end up overpaying for lousy service. Went to CP KTV where girls line up in maze with ISG pals year ago Oct. Girl I picked was all over me and I convinced her to come to my room at Intercontinental. Agreed to pay 1200 RMB for overnight. She was so damn lousy that I was glad she left my room at 4:30 AM to catch 1st train back to CP.
Went back to CP next night to HM KTV and got smart. We left around 1 AM and stopped by BBS for sex on the way back to SZ. Went to Goodview KTV Jan this year and I stopped by Seibu to get takeout girl on the way to my hotel.

Now my last 2 KTV experiences however were DYNAMITES! AG, Wadman, Moody and I went to infamous ChangAn/Humen naked KTV last April and girl I picked was in bad mood. She was cute with attitude so I picked her. We all had a BLAST at this KTV. Took her to freebie room expecting lousy sex but boy was I wrong! SHE WAS A NYMPH! We fucked for 50 mins straight and it's been so damn long since I had session like that. I'd put it as my top 5 experiences...

My last KTV experience was in Jiangmen in August and last week. My host who is big boss at large CM chose this new girl as we walked into Gladden KTV. He is a pro when it comes to taste with preference for girls new to biz. Anyway, she was so damn hot in bed that I asked her to spend the weekend with me in SZ. Great long BBBJ which she enjoyed giving. Sure it costed me 3 or 4k RMB plus shoes, clothes, etc, and got lot of SHIT from other ISG members for "overpaying". We had blisssful weekend and sex was great but not as good as that nymph from ChangAn. I only spent 1 day with her last Thrs and sex wasn't good but than again I had great sauna action before we hooked up and she was kind a TDTF (too drunk to fuck) and got sick.

So it's a crapshoot but you can find great KTV lays but chances are it'll be a dud.

Finally the reason I prefer to fuck KTV girl is that at least girl has not fucked few guys before I fuck her (compared to BBS and sauna girls)...

Hey I'm coming back in Feb and we got to hook up!

Ended up with the other gal - bit of a firecracker whilst at the KTV - but AGAIN - a dud in the sack. Happens to me more times than I prefer with these KTV gals. Which brings me to the discussion point on finding women for sex - KTV gals (compared to BBS and Sauna gals) are usually duds! Oh OK, one can probably find a better selection at a KTV - but most of these KTV gals comes up with their "I'm a virginal princess" attitude just too damn many times.

KTV Gals: A much larger Investment in terms of Money AND - more importantly - time! Why even bother with these KTV gals?

Mantras I gotta keep saying:
- Stop wasting time and money on KTV gals - go to KTV's only for the partying, drinking and good times w/buddies.
- Go to a Sauna for a sure thing.
- Hunt the BBS's for suitable companions, do her - and if good, enjoy, if NOT "Wham Bam Thank You M'am" and quickly get a replacement.
- At RMB130 - 200 f0r a BBS/nite mkt gal - versus at least RMB 500 Gal fee PLUS approx 200-600 KTV fees, I can get anywhere between 3 to 7 BBS gals for each KTV gal!

Fast Eddie 48
12-16-08, 21:39
Hi FE,

One of these days we will connect! Greeting from Penang. BORING compared to China.

What the heck is CIM? I gave 400 to the girl and nothing more. AG and Wadman suggested that I go back to Clipper after 10 PM for free overnight stay with sauna and return Sun morning but I took private cab back to SZ late Sat night.

I guess gave her meager 12 RMB tip. I mean she wasn't outstanding... I did give 100 RMB tip to Jiangman sauna girl last Thrs on top of 450 for room and 2 hour as she was REALLY good with repeated BBBJ and true 2 shot. I thought it was rare sauna treat...Soulman,

That is a good deal 400 rmb for the room and girl and you get to stay overnight, most 4 star hotel sauna in CP charge 250 for room and 300 rmb tip for the FS.

One of this day we hook up in China but we are alway busy working not enough time playing.

Have fun in Penang go check out Cathay sauna mostly PRC quality is not as good as CP I miss the hawker food stall at jalan penang.

Fast Eddie 48

SE Asia Joe
12-17-08, 06:09
Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet bro. Missed ya by a day!

Couldn't agree with you more on KTV duds! We share same thoughts...

Had my share of KTV dead fishes.... I just get too horny having spent the night with the girl and end up overpaying for lousy service. Went to CP KTV where girls line up in maze with ISG pals year ago Oct. Girl I picked was all over me and I convinced her to come to my room at Intercontinental. Agreed to pay 1200 RMB for overnight. She was so damn lousy that I was glad she left my room at 4:30 AM to catch 1st train back to CP.
Went back to CP next night to HM KTV and got smart. We left around 1 AM and stopped by BBS for sex on the way back to SZ. Went to Goodview KTV Jan this year and I stopped by Seibu to get takeout girl on the way to my hotel.

Now my last 2 KTV experiences however were DYNAMITES! AG, Wadman, Moody and I went to infamous ChangAn/Humen naked KTV last April and girl I picked was in bad mood. She was cute with attitude so I picked her. We all had a BLAST at this KTV. Took her to freebie room expecting lousy sex but boy was I wrong! SHE WAS A NYMPH! We fucked for 50 mins straight and it's been so damn long since I had session like that. I'd put it as my top 5 experiences...

My last KTV experience was in Jiangmen in August and last week. My host who is big boss at large CM chose this new girl as we walked into Gladden KTV. He is a pro when it comes to taste with preference for girls new to biz. Anyway, she was so damn hot in bed that I asked her to spend the weekend with me in SZ. Great long BBBJ which she enjoyed giving. Sure it costed me 3 or 4k RMB plus shoes, clothes, etc, and got lot of SHIT from other ISG members for "overpaying". We had blisssful weekend and sex was great but not as good as that nymph from ChangAn. I only spent 1 day with her last Thrs and sex wasn't good but than again I had great sauna action before we hooked up and she was kind a TDTF (too drunk to fuck) and got sick.

So it's a crapshoot but you can find great KTV lays but chances are it'll be a dud.

Finally the reason I prefer to fuck KTV girl is that at least girl has not fucked few guys before I fuck her (compared to BBS and sauna girls)...

Hey I'm coming back in Feb and we got to hook up!
Jeeeez..... even just from what you've been writing of late, I see that you've really had more than your fair share of bad experiences!! Especially w/KTV gals! They're either lousy w/you or else gold digging youto extremes!!

Dontcha realize that KTV gals are USUALLY ex-BBS gals?? That when a gal first come out from the village/factory, they usually need to first work at a BBS to get enough money to be able to start working at a KTV?

And does it matter much to you if she was servicing a guy an hour ago or yesterday? Look-it - they're ALL working gals!! Exceptin' that the BBS gals probably has a lot less experience = less trick up their sleeves vs their KTV counterpart, plus they're usually a lot less 'hardened'. That is why I find a much larger percentage of satisfactory experiences w/BBS gals vs KTV gals - so to calll GFE!!

And to top it all off, there is the matter of $$ AND time! I can pack in 3, 4 even 6 or 7 BBS gals into the cost and time of getting a KTV gal. If a BBs gal ain't any good, I've got no problems with ditching her and getting another one right away!! With a KTV gal - it's usually a whole evening undertaking.

And as far as "better stock" is concerned - yes, I do agree with you on this score - but from your reports, it seems that you really are not very particular as far as quality is concerned and would do what I would think as being less than quality stock. Besides which, I really put it to you that there ARE a whole lot of quality in the BBS's - for after all, this is the primary source of KTV gals!! Its just a matter of searching for the right one - and like I said, at a BBS its a simple and economical matter.

Just my humble opinion on all this!!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
12-17-08, 06:12
Soulman,

That is a good deal 400 rmb for the room and girl and you get to stay overnight, most 4 star hotel sauna in CP charge 250 for room and 300 rmb tip for the FS.

Eddie Eddie Eddie - you gotta first see what is on offer at the Clipper before you could make such a statement!
So what if you save a hundred or so - but to be serviced by THESE gals???!!

No thank you I say!!

SEAJ

Fast Eddie 48
12-17-08, 22:23
Eddie Eddie Eddie - you gotta first see what is on offer at the Clipper before you could make such a statement!

So what if you save a hundred or so - but to be serviced by THESE gals?

No thank you I say!!

SEAJSEAJ,

I will check it out myself in a few weeks and post a report.

I think Uncle Joe is spoil by all the hot young girls in CP.

His standard is now too high .

Fast eddie 48

Wadman
12-18-08, 07:19
Fast Eddie,

I was with Soulman when we went to Clipper sauna. It was bad. Real bad. It took mamasan a good 5 minutes to get the first lineup (of 3) to come in. And another 5 minutes for the second lineup (of 7). There were 4 of us. The girls look old (average 30-35), even for sauna girls who are generally a bit older compared to BBS/KTV girls.

Soulman has a fetish for old/older girls, so he picked one despite the advice from the rest of us not to. Personally, I did not consider any of the girls do-able. So the rest of us walked out.

A few minutes later, out on the street, we saw the same girls from the lineup there too! The girls were presented to us in street clothes, and now we know why! They don't work fulltime at the sauna. At first, it was suggested that these were BBS girls, but that can't be right either. They were too old (and ugly) for BBS girls, nobody would pick them.

I went to Clipper sauna when it was just operational. This was a few months ago. Girl service was really good, but management was really disorganized back then too.

SEAJ,

Fast eddie 48

SE Asia Joe
12-18-08, 07:32
SEAJ,

Fast eddie 48
Ooooooo....kkkk...aaayyyyy!!!

But don't say I didn't warn you!! Hell, you could even spend less by going to Jindili and still get a better selection.

In fact, how's this - I'll contribute RMB 10 to your "experience" at the Clipper if you do partake of 'em! But you gotta give us a blow by blow account of the "beauty" you do - especially whether you did manage to raise your flag pole or not!

SEAJ

Member #4247
12-18-08, 12:27
I was with Soulman when we went to Clipper sauna. It was bad. Real bad. It took mamasan a good 5 minutes to get the first lineup (of 3) to come in. And another 5 minutes for the second lineup (of 7). There were 4 of us. The girls look old (average 30-35), even for sauna girls who are generally a bit older compared to BBS/KTV girls.

The delay show that you poor fuckers are cheapskates who leave bad impression on the mamasan which is why she take her time to show you the girls Singaporeans are most respect in Zhuhai especially like me. Successful, generous and caring.

OldAsiaHand
12-20-08, 17:16
There was not better than a 2 or 3 in the lineups I saw with SEAJ and Mongoose last week.

Just my POV.

OAH

Moody
12-22-08, 18:04
Ooooooo....kkkk...aaayyyyy!!!

But don't say I didn't warn you!! Hell, you could even spend less by going to Jindili and still get a better selection.

In fact, how's this - I'll contribute RMB 10 to your "experience" at the Clipper if you do partake of 'em! But you gotta give us a blow by blow account of the "beauty" you do - especially whether you did manage to raise your flag pole or not!

SEAJ

You know.... we should all sign up for Twitter. Update stuff minute by minute... You know, that's a great idea, the GD crew should do something like that, so we can all know what we're doing and when we're available at a moment's notice... That way if anybody wants to join in, they'll get a Twitter message. If not Twitter, Facebook is cool too. We can all sign up with our ISG monikers.

Lex Moon
12-23-08, 04:20
You know.... we should all sign up for Twitter. Update stuff minute by minute... You know, that's a great idea, the GD crew should do something like that, so we can all know what we're doing and when we're available at a moment's notice... That way if anybody wants to join in, they'll get a Twitter message. If not Twitter, Facebook is cool too. We can all sign up with our ISG monikers.

Very good idea esp for instant update.

Bigboobman007
12-23-08, 06:13
Greetings from Singapore. Sorry took me some time to post and I wanna say Hi to Bro SEAsiaJOe, OldAsianHand and 2 more bros whom I met (coincidentally) in Clipper about 2/3 weeks ago at breakfast. I'm the Indo guy who stays in S'pore, remember? Very glad to know you guys. I will post the timeing for my next trip in advance so hopefully can party with you guys.

Thought I'd contribute some info about CP sauna scene as they are my favorite hunt for the quality and service. I frequent Huihua, Huimei, Virgin, and Miraton. They are all on a stretch.

For those who don't already know, Huihua Sauna has flower street where the gals (all of them except those working, of course) stands along a corridor to be picked every night about 11:45. This is normally to cater to customer who wants to stay overnight (you can stay until 12 noon the next day without paying more). As for the gals, they've got 3 categories. 300 is the standard gals, 400 is supposed to be prettier with see thru dresses, and 500 for the tall gals. Rooms is about 200+.

Huimei Sauna flower street is at 7:30 pm sun-thur and twice (at 2:30 pm and 11:45pm) on fri and sat. They have 2 categories. 300 is standard. 400 for supposedly slim big boob gals with pink nipples. These gals wear only a coat with nothing beneath. So you go a room, they come in and strip totally naked for you to pick. There is another 400 category for the taller gals.

Mariton Sauna is managed by the hotel management, unlike the other saunas. They have a strict rule to let you pick gals row by row in an order. You can't tell the PR guy to select gals according to your taste. I tried many times but failed. They have 300 and 500 categories where the 500 is for taller gals. No flower street here.

Virgin sauna gals wear different costumes (nurse, bikini, schoolgal) and are all priced at 300. The attittude of the PR guys can be really bad, specially during peak hours. But this sauna is still the most popular with lots of gals to choose from. Also no flower street here.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Bigboobman007
12-23-08, 10:16
Greetings from Singapore.

Sorry took me some time to post and I wanna say Hi to Bro SEAsiaJOe, OldAsianHand and 2 more bros whom I met (coincidentally) in Clipper about 2/3 weeks ago at breakfast. I'm the Indo guy who stays in S'pore, remember? Very glad to know you guys. I will post the timeing for my next trip in advance so hopefully can party with you guys.

Thought I'd contribute some info about CP sauna scene as they are my favorite hunt for the quality and service. I frequent Huihua, Huimei, Virgin, and Miraton. They are all on a stretch.

For those who don't already know, Huihua Sauna has flower street where the gals (all of them except those working, of course) stands along a corridor to be picked every night about 11:45. This is normally to cater to customer who wants to stay overnight (you can stay until 12 noon the next day without paying more). As for the gals, they've got 3 categories. 300 is the standard gals, 400 is supposed to be prettier with see thru dresses, and 500 for the tall gals. Rooms is about 200+.

Huimei Sauna flower street is at 7:30 pm sun-thur and twice (at 2:30 pm and 11:45pm) on fri and sat. They have 2 categories. 300 is standard. 400 for supposedly slim big boob gals with pink nipples. These gals wear only a coat with nothing beneath. So you go a room, they come in and strip totally naked for you to pick. There is another 400 category for the taller gals.

Mariton Sauna is managed by the hotel management, unlike the other saunas. They have a strict rule to let you pick gals row by row in an order. You can't tell the PR guy to select gals according to your taste. I tried many times but failed. They have 300 and 500 categories where the 500 is for taller gals. No flower street here.

Virgin sauna gals wear different costumes (nurse, bikini, schoolgal) and are all priced at 300. The attittude of the PR guys can be really bad, specially during peak hours. But this sauna is still the most popular with lots of gals to choose from. Also no flower street here.

Freepeaks
12-23-08, 22:21
For those who don't already know, Huihua Sauna has flower street where the gals (all of them except those working, of course) stands along a corridor to be picked every night about 11:45.

Huimei Sauna flower street is at 7:30 pm sun-thur and twice (at 2:30 pm and 11:45pm) on fri and sat.

How the hell did I miss that this existed in HH and HM? BBM thanks for the information. Word is HuiMei has some good talent recently, and I was really surprised at the quality of Bandao too. JiaYi looks like it has run its course and alot of girls have left for elsewhere.

HuiHua sauna was only average last visit, pretty girls good bbj, but lack of enthusiasm and energy was a downer. Also tried to cut corners which I don't want to correct as the point of going to a sauna is a set experience.

Crown Prince still has good talent but is still pricier than many CP options and talent is might even be better now in CP.

Anywhere else have flower street saunas in or about CP? Tanxia? ZMT?

Bigboobman007
12-24-08, 03:28
How the hell did I miss that this existed in HH and HM? BBM thanks for the information. Word is HuiMei has some good talent recently, and I was really surprised at the quality of Bandao too. JiaYi looks like it has run its course and alot of girls have left for elsewhere.

HuiHua sauna was only average last visit, pretty girls good bbj, but lack of enthusiasm and energy was a downer. Also tried to cut corners which I don't want to correct as the point of going to a sauna is a set experience.

Crown Prince still has good talent but is still pricier than many CP options and talent is might even be better now in CP.

Anywhere else have flower street saunas in or about CP? Tanxia? ZMT?Where is Tanxia and how is it? What and where is ZMT? Any other bros can recommend other saunas. I have basically never moved from the 4 saunas I mentioned. Good to have other options even for massage with extra service or footie. thanks in advance

SE Asia Joe
12-24-08, 08:37

Sorry took me some time to post and I wanna say Hi to Bro SEAsiaJOe, OldAsianHand and 2 more bros whom I met (coincidentally) in Clipper about 2/3 weeks ago at breakfast. I'm the Indo guy who stays in S'pore, remember? Very glad to know you guys. I will post the timeing for my next trip in advance so hopefully can party with you guys.

For those who don't already know, Huihua Sauna has flower street
Definitely my pleasure to meet you - and yes, do get a hold of me before you next come up to visit.

And goodness, I also did NOT know that there is such a "Sauna Flower Street" in CP - guess I concentrate too much on the BBS gals there and do saunas mostly in other locales!! Great info/post!

BTW - I managed to get away for a few hours yesterday and partook of a couple nice young ladies - and both of them allowed me to finish off C.I.M!

What I did was to have pounded them for quite a while and then suggesting that they should consider blowing me if they want me to finish sooner. Gave them a choice - subject yourself to more pounding or take the easy way out and blow me! Worked like a charm!!

The second one was even so grateful for me being 'that' considerate that she went ahead and accompanied me to the Jia Yi KTV simply to party! Oh - she didn't expect to be paid to be with me at the KTV - but I of course tipped her OK when I left.

SEAJ

OldAsiaHand
12-24-08, 13:52
Where is Tanxia and how is it? What and where is ZMT? Any other bros can recommend other saunas. I have basically never moved from the 4 saunas I mentioned. Good to have other options even for massage with extra service or footie. thanks in advance

Bigboobman007 (BBM?):

It was also a pleasure to meet you at the Clipper, as well. Tangxia is another industrial town between CP and SZ. ZMT = Zhang Mu Tou, a town about 20 minutes from CP, better known as "Hong Kong Second Wife Village" for its affinity for keeping mistresses. IMHO, neither are as good as CP. That said, there is one good sauna I think is called Goodview in Tangxia, but I've not been there in about 5-6 years. I think you have hit the best saunas in CP. Fuhao sauna has red ropes, if you are into that. For economy, there is a sauna across the street from the railway station, but the quality of the talent is not that great, maybe 4-5/10.

Give us the heads up about your next visit.

OAH

OldAsiaHand
12-24-08, 14:05
I pulled a girl from the second group from the left yesterday. She was very friendly at the Swan Lake and keen to go with me. She was tall with a big rack, so I got hooked.

Back in the room, I had a feeling I was in trouble. She was talking nonstop. She said she used to work in a place in Shenzhen where they were paid 500/1000/1500 for 1/2/3 hours respectively.

To cut a long story short, the service sucked. Less than a minute of BBBJ and she spit on the floor. I asked her for more and she gave me another minute and said it was enough. She refused any position other than mish. I insisted on doggy which she said hurt and stopped after a minute. Finally, I just popped to end the misery.

After the deed, she said she wanted LT and to go out for dinner and KTV with me. Are you kidding? After that lame attempt. I told her friends were waiting for me.

She got dressed and I gave her the 100 RMB. She threw it on the floor and demanded 300 RMB. I told her to call the mama which she did. She was screaming at the mama to tell me to give her 200 RMB more. The mama was trying to reason with her, but she hung up the phone. I had to threaten to call security if she would not leave. She finally left l and asked me for 10 RMB for taxi from Clipper to Swan Lake. With her attitude, I was not going to give her 10 fen more.

To top it off, she used all my towels and trashed the bathroom.

It does not get any worse than this!

OAH

MpfsLover
12-24-08, 17:19

Hey BBM,

Nice to meet you also. I am one of the other bros with OAH that morning at breakfast initially when you joined us. Thanks for the info on BBS in CP and hope to see you soon. Maybe we can meet up in Singapore in the future as I travel there often.

cheers,

MPFSLOVER

Fast Eddie 48
12-24-08, 17:51
I pulled a girl from the second group from the left yesterday. She was very friendly at the Swan Lake and keen to go with me. She was tall with a big rack, so I got hooked.

Back in the room, I had a feeling I was in trouble. She was talking nonstop. She said she used to work in a place in Shenzhen where they were paid 500/1000/1500 for 1/2/3 hours respectively.

To cut a long story short, the service sucked. Less than a minute of BBBJ and she spit on the floor. I asked her for more and she gave me another minute and said it was enough. She refused any position other than mish. I insisted on doggy which she said hurt and stopped after a minute. Finally, I just popped to end the misery.

After the deed, she said she wanted LT and to go out for dinner and KTV with me. Are you kidding? After that lame attempt. I told her friends were waiting for me.

She got dressed and I gave her the 100 RMB. She threw it on the floor and demanded 300 RMB. I told her to call the mama which she did. She was screaming at the mama to tell me to give her 200 RMB more. The mama was trying to reason with her, but she hung up the phone. I had to threaten to call security if she would not leave. She finally left l and asked me for 10 RMB for taxi from Clipper to Swan Lake. With her attitude, I was not going to give her 10 fen more.

To top it off, she used all my towels and trashed the bathroom.

OAHOAH,

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience, that is Swan Lake Girl for you bad ass attuide, I think you should go back and talk to the mammasan to get a refund.

Fast Eddie 48

Pleasure Dude
12-24-08, 19:23
Hey OAH,

Sorry to hear about the poor service and that is why we should avoid swan lake BBS entirely. Some of the girls there are really hot but 90% of the time you will receive poor service.

I will be heading to CP the new year weekend and if anybody is around, please pm me.

PD

OAH

OldAsiaHand
12-25-08, 03:58
OAH,

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience, that is Swan Lake Girl for you bad ass attuide, I think you should go back and talk to the mammasan to get a refund.

Fast Eddie 48

FE48,

I do intend to go back and complain to the mama. I doubt I will get a full refund since I did do the girl, but the mama will probably give me another girl without her cut next time. This is the usual way they deal with it.

OAH

Santa
12-25-08, 07:13
She got dressed and I gave her the 100 RMB. She threw it on the floor and demanded 300 RMB.

OAH

She is not really a "***** from hell". But she has learned to behave like one when dealing with customers.

The reason she behaves like this is easy to understand. Previous customers have reinforced (rewarded) her temper tantrams by giving her extra money. She is simply doing what she has learned to do.

These ladies then tell each other what works and what doesn't.

I think OAH not giving any reward was the correct thing to do. Also, I agree, he should complain and demand a replacement, but do it politely and a friendly way.

Wadman
12-25-08, 08:26

Some of the mommies deliberately mislead the girls about the rates. And some conveniently forget to mention that out of the 200 rmb ST, the girl only ends up with 100 rmb. This is the case especially with the new girls.

But it's more likely that the "laowai factor" was at work here. She figured that OAH doesn't know the price, can't be bothered to argue, or can't argue due to lack of language. Every once in a while, they will try it on me too. I brush them off with a sneer and "go ask your mommie", and throw them out of the room without asking for an answer. The girls don't push it, probably different for a laowai.

I was having a foot massage when OAH called me to tell the story. This was with the b1tch from hell still in his room. Haha, I could hear her scream all the way through the phone.
Her: I want 10 rmb for taxi money!
OAH: But we are at the Clipper, Swanlake is right there!
Her: But I don't want to walk!

Maybe OAH can laugh about it too... some day

Fast Eddie 48
12-26-08, 02:49
Some of the mommies deliberately mislead the girls about the rates. And some conveniently forget to mention that out of the 200 rmb ST, the girl only ends up with 100 rmb. This is the case especially with the new girls.

But it's more likely that the "laowai factor" was at work here. She figured that OAH doesn't know the price, can't be bothered to argue, or can't argue due to lack of language. Every once in a while, they will try it on me too. I brush them off with a sneer and "go ask your mommie", and throw them out of the room without asking for an answer. The girls don't push it, probably different for a laowai.

I was having a foot massage when OAH called me to tell the story. This was with the b1tch from hell still in his room. Haha, I could hear her scream all the way through the phone.

Her: I want 10 rmb for taxi money!

OAH: But we are at the Clipper, Swanlake is right there!

Her: But I don't want to walk!

Maybe OAH can laugh about it too. Some dayTo OAH/ WADMAN

Yes most of swan lake girl are from KTV and sauna, they are use to high income, girl are better quality than babe girl and some have bad attuide just like the mommie there but I do have my share of very GFE girl there also.

I was there a few month ago with my HK buddy, they are regular there and know the mommie very well, I got a girl there have bad attuide and we just call the mommie and bring her back and got another one no problem.

Fast Eddie 48

TraderLondon
12-26-08, 03:03
I will be staying at the Miraton Hotel for 3 nights from 31 December 2008. I would like to meet with few members to celebrate and to visit venues in the area. If you are interested please PM.

Regards

Traderlondon

AsnDragon
12-26-08, 04:08
Dear all fellow ISG bros,

I was in CP last year around new years and it was completely dead. BBS had less than 6-8 girls in every shop. Even Saunas like Miraton, Hui Hua and Hui Mei were scared of police raids.

This year I learned my lesson, and I'm planning on going middle of February, two weeks after Chinese new year (26th of jan.) Do all you veterans know if the lineup and supply of girls will return to normal by then? I'd hate to plan a long trip all the way to CP to experience a lack of supply of girls.

Usually it takes about 1 month after Chinese New years for the girls to start coming back. (since they usually stay home to play for a while before returning to CP) but with the economic downturn, do you guys think that girls will take a shorter break and come back to CP to find work quicker?

What do you think SEAJoe? OAH, FEddie, Manfest Etc?

Thanks

AsnDragon

Fast Eddie 48
12-26-08, 07:14
FE48,

I do intend to go back and complain to the mama. I doubt I will get a full refund since I did do the girl, but the mama will probably give me another girl without her cut next time. This is the usual way they deal with it.

OAHOAH,

I think you should go back and complain you will never know ,if the mommie value you as a regular customer they should give you an refund ,it is the mommie fault in the first place not tell the girl the price and rule .

If they don't tell them you and your buddy will not go back again or tell them you know a BSD name SEAJOE .

Fast eddie 48

Member #4247
12-26-08, 15:24
Even if all the girls are waiting for u, do u have the $$$?

Singaporeans are the best loved in Zhuhai, DG, Shenzhen etc esp successful & generous property consultants.

Fast Eddie 48
12-28-08, 03:16
Dear all fellow ISG bros,

I was in CP last year around new years and it was completely dead. BBS had less than 6-8 girls in every shop. Even Saunas like Miraton, Hui Hua and Hui Mei were scared of police raids.

This year I learned my lesson, and I'm planning on going middle of February, two weeks after Chinese new year (26th of jan.) Do all you veterans know if the lineup and supply of girls will return to normal by then? I'd hate to plan a long trip all the way to CP to experience a lack of supply of girls.

Usually it takes about 1 month after Chinese New years for the girls to start coming back. (since they usually stay home to play for a while before returning to CP) but with the economic downturn, do you guys think that girls will take a shorter break and come back to CP to find work quicker?

What do you think SEAJoe? OAH, FEddie, Manfest Etc?

Thanks

AsnDragonASN,

I don't think it take a month for the actions to come back to normal ,maybe one week but for the regular like cpexpat and Oah and myself we have mommie contact , most girl go hidden because of raid we just call them they will come to your hotel.

Fast eddie 48

Tck 306
12-28-08, 08:34
it does not get any worse than this!

oah[/quote]ha, bro, yr story reminded me similar thing happened to me early year in sz.

after cp, had gone to sz with a fr (he had a prc gf) and check in sz hotel.

went over a ktv had small beer with fr at the hall and met this ger.

after knowing i am from kl, she kept talking about a dato paid so much for her when she was working ipoh sometime ago. bla bla bla.

then tipped her 400 when drinking session over and went on supper with a group of cigar gers. thinking how to take the the ciger ger among so many. then the phone rang and the ipoh prc said she is at my hotel lobby.

so paid the supper bill and speed back to the room. i was a bit tired and only plan to bonk in the morning. who know she said if no bonk also need to pay. then start sop lo. tiu. flat front and flat back. the worst prc i ever had!

fast fast finished it and then she said only do short, so i paid her 1000. she said not enough, "market price" is 2k! i said then you shud call yr mummy.

to cut it short, paid her another 300 to get rid of her and sleep la.

old bird like us sometimes also kena. sigh!

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

AsnDragon
12-28-08, 10:02
ASN,

I don't think it take a month for the actions to come back to normal ,maybe one week but for the regular like cpexpat and Oah and myself we have mommie contact , most girl go hidden because of raid we just call them they will come to your hotel.

Fast eddie 48Fast Eddie,

Yeah I've got some mommie contacts as well. But it's just not the same though. Last year I experienced the same thing. Everyone's so paranoid with the raids that it makes me feel even more anxious with so many girls coming to my hotel room.

I like the feeling of walking into the BBS being able to see them all lined up in a line. Or rectangle depending on where you are at, and be able to select and pick out the ones you like.

I mean if I were SEA Joe, OAH, CPEXPAT who live so close to CP, it doesn't matter much to them. But for long travelers like me, we all wish to get the best bang for the buck.

It was so nerve racking last year even going into a Sauna in CP. They even have precautions like hiding the condoms and concealing them JUST in case of a raid.

Just wondering how it might be this year. That's all. Thanks for your comments Fast Eddie.

AsnDragon

SE Asia Joe
12-29-08, 07:13
Fast Eddie,

Yeah I've got some mommie contacts as well. But it's just not the same though. Last year I experienced the same thing. Everyone's so paranoid with the raids that it makes me feel even more anxious with so many girls coming to my hotel room.

I like the feeling of walking into the BBS being able to see them all lined up in a line. Or rectangle depending on where you are at, and be able to select and pick out the ones you like.

I mean if I were SEA Joe, OAH, CPEXPAT who live so close to CP, it doesn't matter much to them. But for long travelers like me, we all wish to get the best bang for the buck.

It was so nerve racking last year even going into a Sauna in CP. They even have precautions like hiding the condoms and concealing them JUST in case of a raid.

Just wondering how it might be this year. That's all. Thanks for your comments Fast Eddie.

AsnDragon
AD - as you probably already know, things change very rapidly in China and more so in Chang Ping. I wouldn't even want to guess what it's gonna be like this year but will instead just tell you how things are right now.

Last Friday at 6 PM - when you would expect most BBS's to be quite empty, it was standing room only at SWL - wall to wall gals and it was pretty much the same at all the other BBS's.
KTV's - JIa Yi was still going strong even with the new Mayflower also starting up their own huge Flower Street, and I had a few gals, mommies, DJ's from all sorts of KTV's all phoning me trying to convince me to come. Quite unusual - and when I asked them how come business sems to be so bad, they all agreed that business WAS bad and thus a lot of "good things" for us mongers; their explanation seems to centre around the Financial down turn, that the Christmas hols started inconveniently on thursday, that a lot of Taiwanese now go back more frequently to Taiwan on the new direct flights, that locals are being laid off/factories closing down and thus nobody in any mood to screw around etc etc. Who knows??!!

But you've got a point - that you do need to travel way further than I - so why take a chance - why dontcha just delay your plans a bit of time. No sense in doing otherwise.

SEAJ

Ps. And as far as I could remember, I don't think I had too much problems in CP last Chinese New Year and in fact Bill, Santa and I actually had a pretty groovy time then. Just goes to show that things do change rapidly as we probably partook of CP within days of each other.

SE Asia Joe
12-29-08, 07:18
OAH,

If they don't tell them you and your buddy will not go back again or tell them you know a BSD name SEAJOE .

Fast eddie 48
Hell Eddie - it was OAH who first brought/introduced me to all the CP BBS's. He taught me all the tricks!!

OAH IS definitely known/recognized/appreciated by all the Mommas as being THE ULTIMATE AND LONG TERM BSD!!

SEAJ