PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Massage Parlors - TULIP ONLY!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Mtrlon
05-06-18, 06:12
How many shots do you get in Tulip?

Syzygies
05-06-18, 20:33
I think she is very doable in the picture on the right. I think she looks awful on the left.Have it your way. We can say there are nice photos and poor quality photos. It makes some difference. I would probably pass either way. My GF probably looks somewhat hotter (at least to my taste), in her late 30's. I tend to want a more special or exotic look, preferrably on a super hot slim body. I have not done a Tulip girls for many years. Its probably just I don't need the PSE stuff, and have other priorities.

I guess I look for something far above "doable" if I can find it. I can go without if no girl appeals a lot. Yet I am far older than you.

Pics of Bo, Nam, Ice, and Nut look more promising for my taste at Mango. I need to go see if the real thing is comparable to the pics. Maybe even Bee who looks a bit older. Pretty face with a good body can get me in. Perhaps I expect too much. Just when I had got bored with Mango and not visited for quite a while.

Ixgzca
05-07-18, 14:15
Wow, How different can someone look in 2 pictures. In the photo on the right she looks pretty attractive, on the left, she looks like something out of the night of the living dead.The picture on the right is older. Facially Golf has never been attractive in my opinion. It's just worse now that she's getting older. The only position I did with her the final few times I went with her was doggy, for obvious reasons.

Ixgzca
05-07-18, 14:19
If only I could take her ass and put it on another girl's body.

Soroche
05-08-18, 06:57
The picture on the right is older. Facially Golf has never been attractive in my opinion. It's just worse now that she's getting older. The only position I did with her the final few times I went with her was doggy, for obvious reasons.I don't see the point in pursuing this line of how unattractive Golf is in your opinion and I'm puzzled why you had multiple sessions with her if you found her so unattractive. Why would you describe her in such cruel terms if she serviced you well.

Ixgzca
05-08-18, 07:53
I don't see the point in pursuing this line of how unattractive Golf is in your opinion and I'm puzzled why you had multiple sessions with her if you found her so unattractive. Why would you describe her in such cruel terms if she serviced you well.Not being cruel. Being honest. I love her her ass. I hate her face.

Member #4591
05-08-18, 08:21
How many shots do you get in Tulip?Please read the forum my searching Tulip and you will see examples of members getting 1-3 shirts per session.

MassageFun
05-08-18, 09:02
Please read the forum my searching Tulip and you will see examples of members getting 1-3 shirts per session.Love to have 1-3 shirts are there choice of colours?

Ixgzca
05-08-18, 15:29
Please read the forum my searching Tulip and you will see examples of members getting 1-3 shirts per session.That's a lot of shirts.

Member #4591
05-08-18, 17:44
Got to love auto correct on the iPad. Last time I was a Tulip, I had 3 shirts, 3 wonderful key lime pies, and see+ vitamins for staying power.

Supmam
05-12-18, 04:32
Not really one way or another on golf looks, but she has a great figure.

I also find it puzzling that the consensus of many here is so many ugly women here and yet. The place is always busy. So if anything, don't believe the judgements made, check it out yourself first. I'm happy with the ladies at tulip. I'm keen to try boom in a few weeks and see if nadea is available.

I don't see the point in pursuing this line of how unattractive Golf is in your opinion and I'm puzzled why you had multiple sessions with her if you found her so unattractive. Why would you describe her in such cruel terms if she serviced you well.

Goatscrot
05-12-18, 12:44
Not really one way or another on golf looks, but she has a great figure.

I also find it puzzling that the consensus of many here is so many ugly women here and yet. The place is always busy. So if anything, don't believe the judgements made, check it out yourself first. I'm happy with the ladies at tulip. I'm keen to try boom in a few weeks and see if nadea is available.Golf still has a great body and the head really is not all that bad. But most of the current Tulip lineup, yikes. Sorry, I want to look down and think, wow, after I get the white out, not look down and think, ugh. Getting that second shot off really depends somewhat on that gal being good looking and skilled. Not a 35+ with mommy body, to many kilos, and bad plastic surgery. The average age at Tulip climbs every year. I don't think there has been one new gal in the last two plus years. That's telling in itself.

Supmam
05-16-18, 08:12
You say most are yikes. Do you have recommendations of who are the non-yikes? It would be good to share your thoughts. I'm in next week and will test out some.

Golf still has a great body and the head really is not all that bad. But most of the current Tulip lineup, yikes. Sorry, I want to look down and think, wow, after I get the white out, not look down and think, ugh. Getting that second shot off really depends somewhat on that gal being good looking and skilled. Not a 35+ with mommy body, to many kilos, and bad plastic surgery. The average age at Tulip climbs every year. I don't think there has been one new gal in the last two plus years. That's telling in itself.

Goatscrot
05-16-18, 09:57
You say most are yikes. Do you have recommendations of who are the non-yikes? It would be good to share your thoughts. I'm in next week and will test out some.The only one I'd recommend when you consider looks and performance is Golf. Only issue with her is that she is usually a bit detached. She's a pretty good actress though.

Supmam
05-16-18, 14:49
I'm interested in who you consider has non-yikes in looks (body and head per your first message) cause you said "most". Do you mean in your books only one?

The only one I'd recommend when you consider looks and performance is Golf. Only issue with her is that she is usually a bit detached. She's a pretty good actress though.

Ixgzca
05-16-18, 15:00
I'm interested in who you consider has non-yikes in looks (body and head per your first message) cause you said "most". Do you mean in your books only one?There are none. The only girl there with a good body and face was maybe Opor and she's been gone for a while.

Crocodilexp
05-16-18, 21:13
puzzling that the consensus of many here is so many ugly women here and yet. The place is always busy.Tulip is busy because there are very few other places (exactly one: Snow White) that offer the standard of PSE service that Tulip does. Virtually all the others are either hit and miss when it comes to service / attitude, plus many like Mango impose a 500 baht A+ surcharge. In Tulip, you sure won't find a looker, and you might occasionally get bad chemistry, but you'll never find someone flaky and failing to deliver on the standard services they provide.

Supmam
05-17-18, 00:29
I am aware of the service but there are a lot of comments here that it is full of fuglies and they can't stand the looks of the women yet it is still superbusy. My conclusion is therefore that don't believe the negativity here towards the ladies looks or the place and visit.

Tulip is busy because there are very few other places (exactly one: Snow White) that offer the standard of PSE service that Tulip does. Virtually all the others are either hit and miss when it comes to service / attitude, plus many like Mango impose a 500 baht A+ surcharge. In Tulip, you sure won't find a looker, and you might occasionally get bad chemistry, but you'll never find someone flaky and failing to deliver on the standard services they provide.

Goatscrot
05-17-18, 01:55
I am aware of the service but there are a lot of comments here that it is full of fuglies and they can't stand the looks of the women yet it is still superbusy. My conclusion is therefore that don't believe the negativity here towards the ladies looks or the place and visit.That's what everyone has been telling you. The women perform, but they are hard to look at. Some very hard to look at and some very old.

Supmam
05-17-18, 03:01
I'm genuinely interested in who are not in your "most" categories. You've mentioned golf. Anyone else sir? I've sampled a few who I like and find attractive but you seem to be much more regular than me and have tried every girl there and I'm picking your brains. I'm aware of the service levels, but give all of us the names of the looks stars. So Intel helps this board and members. Just looking for details.

That's what everyone has been telling you. The women perform, but they are hard to look at. Some very hard to look at and some very old.

Goatscrot
05-17-18, 05:07
I'm genuinely interested in who are not in your "most" categories. You've mentioned golf. Anyone else sir? I've sampled a few who I like and find attractive but you seem to be much more regular than me and have tried every girl there and I'm picking your brains. I'm aware of the service levels, but give all of us the names of the looks stars. So Intel helps this board and members. Just looking for details.Nadear will appeal to some. She is baby free; perhaps the only one there that is, but she is far less of a PSE than most of the gals. Other than her and Golf, the rest are hard on the eye.

Supmam
05-17-18, 08:42
Thanks Mate. Good to know.

Nadear will appeal to some. She is baby free; perhaps the only one there that is, but she is far less of a PSE than most of the gals. Other than her and Golf, the rest are hard on the eye.

JasonSilva
05-17-18, 11:55
I called Tulip last week, as well as few months back and in November 2017 asking for Opor but all 3 time, I was told she is on "leave" by the person on Phone. Since it is been now 7 months, I believe she left Tulip permanently? Is there anyone who can confirm it from other girls of Tulip?

Supmam
05-19-18, 11:08
Am checking with my contact.

I called Tulip last week, as well as few months back and in November 2017 asking for Opor but all 3 time, I was told she is on "leave" by the person on Phone. Since it is been now 7 months, I believe she left Tulip permanently? Is there anyone who can confirm it from other girls of Tulip?

Supmam
05-19-18, 20:17
Am checking with my contact.Advised she will be back but not sure when.

JasonSilva
05-19-18, 22:13
Advised she will be back but not sure when.Thanks, really appreciate your reply. I guess I will wait then for her to come back.

Jake251
06-12-18, 20:30
Does Tulip Massage even have a website? I can't find any official info.

Supmam
06-13-18, 12:32
No. It's really old school. Word of mouth. Some advertising in the papers I think.

Does Tulip Massage even have a website? I can't find any official info.

AmPervert
08-01-18, 20:05
This is Golf. Enjoy.Golf's body is sexy if you ask me. It has been 5 months and I can still see her ass walking up the stairs in front of me. She has a Phat ass that more than compensates for a medium face. Her PSE is worth it as well. I have a 9" thick cock and she could take it in her ass even though I was the first of the day. I can't wait to get back to Thailand again. I am not into the rolling of the dice with bargirls. I like to watch them and drink but that is about it. I wake up, go to Tulips or Soms Heaven and then visit all over Bangkok and see the sights. I might go back to either place afterwards and then go out to eat and drink. Repeat. LOL Tulips is worth it. I think I have only met one woman there that sort of sucked.

Woorace
08-02-18, 03:19
Does anyone have any info about Kitty Spa, which I think is more along the line of a Kapoo Club. I can find info about their rates, etc. But am wondering if it is a F / S place, or just HJ.

BkkMick
08-03-18, 09:36
I heard from my favorite lady at Tulip that Boss has changed some of the shop rules. Whereas before the customer used to pay the full amount at the counter including the 1,500 Baht service fee, ie, 1900,2100, 2300 for 60,90 or 120 minutes, now the shop will only charge the price of the legit massage and the customer has to pay the lady in the room for her services. Some of the girls already had bad experiences with customers short changing them or even worse coming in for just a massage without sex. I think that is a really bad idea. Not only is it a turn-off for me that I have to now pay the girl in the room before or after sex but I am worried that it might result in different girls starting to charge different prices for certain services or maybe charging customers more if they feel they can get away with it. I don't think any regular customer will be affected by this but certainly a first timer who doesn't know they pricing might get ripped off.

My friend at Tulip hates the idea of having to handle payment with the customer, but that's new rule now.

Oh, and another new rule is that if a customer makes an appointment with a lady directly (via Line for instance) and afterwards cancels or doesn't turn up, the lady has to pay the shop 200 Baht.

If a customer leaves earlier before the the allotted time is up, the lady has to also pay the shop 200 Baht whatever the reason might be for it.

Knowing that the ladies at Tulip already have to pay for everything themselves, from condoms to toilet paper, I find these new rules are stupid and I can only hope it will not deteriorate the level of service that is right now the only authentic one left in Bangkok.

Amnesia
08-03-18, 10:19
Does anyone have any info about Kitty Spa, which I think is more along the line of a Kapoo Club. I can find info about their rates, etc. But am wondering if it is a F / S place, or just HJ.Like you suspected already, it's a Kapoo place, I. E. HJ only, topless and full nude optional for an additional fee, everything else depends on the girl (69/ DATY seems to be possible for a tip, FS rarely).

Goatscrot
08-04-18, 10:07
I heard from my favorite lady at Tulip that Boss has changed some of the shop rules. Whereas before the customer used to pay the full amount at the counter including the 1,500 Baht service fee, ie, 1900,2100, 2300 for 60,90 or 120 minutes, now the shop will only charge the price of the legit massage and the customer has to pay the lady in the room for her services. Some of the girls already had bad experiences with customers short changing them or even worse coming in for just a massage without sex. I think that is a really bad idea. Not only is it a turn-off for me that I have to now pay the girl in the room before or after sex but I am worried that it might result in different girls starting to charge different prices for certain services or maybe charging customers more if they feel they can get away with it. I don't think any regular customer will be affected by this but certainly a first timer who doesn't know they pricing might get ripped off.

My friend at Tulip hates the idea of having to handle payment with the customer, but that's new rule now.

Oh, and another new rule is that if a customer makes an appointment with a lady directly (via Line for instance) and afterwards cancels or doesn't turn up, the lady has to pay the shop 200 Baht.

If a customer leaves earlier before the the allotted time is up, the lady has to also pay the shop 200 Baht whatever the reason might be for it.

Knowing that the ladies at Tulip already have to pay for everything themselves, from condoms to toilet paper, I find these new rules are stupid and I can only hope it will not deteriorate the level of service that is right now the only authentic one left in Bangkok.The fine for a customer leaving early was in place when I first went to Tulip over 11 years ago and you had to pay the gal in the room as well. I have no issue with this and think they are both good for the customer. I think Saeng is doing this because service in some instances has slipped. Good for her.

TimTimGuy
08-07-18, 02:45
I find these new rules are stupid and I can only hope it will not deteriorate the level of service that is right now the only authentic one left in Bangkok.I see Goatscroat already replied, but I think it's worth emphasizing that these rules are NOT new, they're being re-instituted. There was a fair amount of criticism when the pay-in-advance, pay-at-the-counter system was instituted. TTG.

Member #4591
08-07-18, 16:57
I actually don't know what all the fuss is about.

1 Hour 1,900 Baht.

1. 5 Hours 2,100 Baht.

2 hours 2,300 Baht.

I always pay the full amount to the girls, after our session and in the room before I go downstairs. I often leave earlier but still pay the lady for the time I agreed to downstairs when asked by the receptionist for how long. Sometimes the lady is able to reduce the session time and pocket the difference as a tip or she gives the original amount expected. I could care less as long as I leave satisfied. Guys lighten up. Furthmore, the 200 Baht cancellation fee for customers that book directly through the lady is completely fair. That lady becomes not available for that time as well as 1 hour before and 1 hour after. If the customer cancels, Tulip is out the potential money from a walk in customer who would have chosen that lady. What you guys have forgotten is if the lady gets a booking from a customer who contacts her directly, she gets an extra fee for that, so this rule is completely fair. Why is this an issue for the punter? Maybe if you cancel bookings, the lady will not accept your direct booking in the future.

AstoraDick
08-08-18, 16:30
Anyone knows if Tulip added new girls into the line up?

BkkMick
08-09-18, 22:59
Anyone knows if Tulip added new girls into the line up?No new girls to my knowledge but Ying has just returned after 2 months of holiday and she is well rested and ready for action 😜.

Crocodilexp
08-10-18, 00:44
No new girls to my knowledge but Ying has just returned after 2 months of holiday and she is well rested and ready for action 😜.Great news. Ying is one of the top Tulip girls -- a solid performer, seems to genuinely enjoy her work (most of the time), knows how to establish good chemistry and make you feel special.

In addition, for me she's the best looker at Tulip (slightly plump, but no tattoos, no obvious baby damage, not looking worn out), despite being in her late 30's. Obvious caveat is that Tulip girls would get as much as a second look on the Skytrain.

JasonSilva
08-11-18, 10:16
Advised she will be back but not sure when.Guys,

Any idea if Opor is back? It does look like she left for good.

Goatscrot
08-13-18, 11:54
Great news. Ying is one of the top Tulip girls -- a solid performer, seems to genuinely enjoy her work (most of the time), knows how to establish good chemistry and make you feel special.

In addition, for me she's the best looker at Tulip (slightly plump, but no tattoos, no obvious baby damage, not looking worn out), despite being in her late 30's. Obvious caveat is that Tulip girls would get as much as a second look on the Skytrain.Now, if they only had gals with her attitude that were in their mid to late 20's with no babies; then we'd be talking. I know, I'm chasing a unicorn.

Goatscrot
08-13-18, 11:54
Guys,

Any idea if Opor is back? It does look like she left for good.They tend to turn up when they need money.

Shotas
08-31-18, 16:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

HanseCronje35
09-12-18, 09:46
Guys,

Any idea if Opor is back? It does look like she left for good.I have spoken with Opor recently and whilst she professes to be short of money and would like to come back it appears the reality is, at the moment, she is committed to her responsibilities looking after her family. I obviously didn't drill down on those issues, unlike every other engagement with Opor that demanded a lot of drilling! So who knows if necessity will make this post look foolish but that was the strong inference I got from her. Alas, I wish I could deliver the opposite news! Haha.

Syzygies
09-13-18, 15:59
Her PSE is worth it as well. I have a 9" thick cock and she could take it in her ass even though I was the first of the day. Ha ha. I doubt any girl can take 9 inches fully up the ass. That seems just a little unlikely. The Sigmoid Colon is about 14 to 16 inches in length (presumably females tend to be at lower end) but curves around in a loop with major bends. I doubt a cock will curve enough to go well past half way LOL. If possible there could be damage. LOL I could be wrong not being a doctor.

9 inch dick would be only smaller than perhaps 1 in 10000, and so likely to be hired as a porn star LOL (Nearly John Holmes size). In Jap porn they can not find anyone close to that size I think. The thickness is probably not a problem. LOL.

I am significantly less than 9 and never got it completely into an asshole. LOL I did get it completely into pussies (gradually), as they are built to stretch a lot.

Thinking of ass fisting videos, I don't recall a hand going in anything like to 9 inches and of course hand is more bendable. Another video purported to be 9 inch dick going into asshole but not to the hilt, and the dick looked well under 9 inches to my eye (they are prone to exaggerate in porn and other places).

Gm1987
09-19-18, 20:17
It's been a long time since I've been to Tulip. Maybe 2 years. Any recommendations for girls.

Stykler
09-20-18, 07:00
Ha ha. I doubt any girl can take 9 inches fully up the ass. That seems just a little unlikely.You mean someone on ISG is actually exaggerating or telling porkies?

AmPervert
09-29-18, 19:43
Ha ha. I doubt any girl can take 9 inches fully up the ass. That seems just a little unlikely. Nope. I checked the video. I started really slowly and then at her urging started fucking her in the ass really hard and really fast. She was the one commanding it. The woman is amazing.

They play switch games at Tulip. Don't let that happen to you.

JasonSilva
10-12-18, 22:34
Guys,

I will in Bangkok in 1st week of November and will be visiting Tulip. Based on the thread, Leena, Ying and View look to be the current best available girls. Can you suggest me any other recommendations in case either of them is not available?

Thanks in advance.

Goatscrot
10-28-18, 06:00
New gal at Tulip, Furry. Talish, dark skinned, face not bad, very good English (just out of relationship with Farang guy), and very enthusiastic. Up for everything and seems to enjoy herself. A gal that truly seems to like sex. Skill set is so-so, would not classify her BJ as world class, but passable. Had a baby and no damage to the tits, but a bit too much for me when it comes to the belly. For those of you that don't mind that; here's a find for you. For me, just not up to the looks standard, so don't think I'll repeat.

J A Karl
10-28-18, 06:09
New gal at Tulip, Furry. Talish, dark skinned, face not bad, very good English (just out of relationship with Farang guy), and very enthusiastic. Up for everything and seems to enjoy herself. A gal that truly seems to like sex. Skill set is so-so, would not classify her BJ as world class, but passable. Had a baby and no damage to the tits, but a bit too much for me when it comes to the belly. For those of you that don't mind that; here's a find for you. For me, just not up to the looks standard, so don't think I'll repeat.Thank you Goatscrot.

It's been a long time since I saw a new girl at Tulip.

I will definitely give that a try in a couple of weeks when I return to BKK.

I don't mind some baby damage.

Safe mongering.

Syzygies
10-28-18, 11:56
New gal at Tulip, Furry. Ha ha funny name. Furry pussy?

You all know I have a thing about Thai names. This one has me stumped completely for now. Never heard it before and struggle to guess is supposed to be Thai name or not. Fern is a name, but does not seem quite close enough. Faen, Fon, Foon, Fah all too far away. Possible a Farang name like Fleurie corrupted. Thais can't pronounce complex Farang names.

Ixgzca
10-28-18, 15:48
Ha ha funny name. Furry pussy?

You all know I have a thing about Thai names. This one has me stumped completely for now. Never heard it before and struggle to guess is supposed to be Thai name or not. Fern is a name, but does not seem quite close enough. Faen, Fon, Foon, Fah all too far away. Possible a Farang name like Fleurie corrupted. Thais can't pronounce complex Farang names.แฟรี่

That's my guess.

Syzygies
10-29-18, 02:45
แฟรี่

That's my guess.For those that don't read Thai script, that comes out something like "Fairy" or "Faerie".

Goatscrot
10-29-18, 08:47
Ha ha funny name. Furry pussy?

You all know I have a thing about Thai names. This one has me stumped completely for now. Never heard it before and struggle to guess is supposed to be Thai name or not. Fern is a name, but does not seem quite close enough. Faen, Fon, Foon, Fah all too far away. Possible a Farang name like Fleurie corrupted. Thais can't pronounce complex Farang names.I have never heard it either. Thought it was very strange.

Ixgzca
10-29-18, 10:50
I have never heard it either. Thought it was very strange.I've seen a few stores named Fairy something. And there is a shopping mall named Fairy Plaza as well. She can call herself Winston Churchill, wouldn't matter to me as long as she takes it in the ass.

AmPervert
10-31-18, 23:57
Is Leena the woman with fake tits and tattoos on her back and left upper arm?

If it is, she is really good. Golf is really good, probably the best. June is a rimming Queen but she is sort of masculine looking. I might repeat with her anyway because she is so sweet but dirty.

Has anyone done anal threesomes here? I would like to try two of these PSE women. Will it be as good as my fantasy? LOL.

BkkMick
11-01-18, 03:41

If it is, she is really good. Golf is really good, probably the best. June is a rimming Queen but she is sort of masculine looking. I might repeat with her anyway because she is so sweet but dirty.

Has anyone done anal threesomes here? I would like to try two of these PSE women. Will it be as good as my fantasy? LOL.Yes that is Leena. But she doesn't like threesomes. For that try Golf and Ying, they are really good friends and work well together. Alternatively June and Nice is also a good combination. Anal is part of the program for all of them.
Send a report.

Soroche
11-01-18, 09:44
Yes that is Leena. But she doesn't like threesomes. For that try Golf and Ying, they are really good friends and work well together. Alternatively June and Nice is also a good combination. Anal is part of the program for all of them.
Send a report.I agree with you about Ying and Golf for threesomes, they work well together and pretty much anything goes. I had a great session with them at my condo last year. We took a break after about an hour and I made them dinner and some drinks and finished the rest of the session after dinner. Lots more room in my king size bed and they were trying out some of my toys on each other. I have also had several sessions with Ying and other ladies at Tulip where Ying was basically the lead. You can't go wrong with her in the picture.

BkkMick
11-01-18, 11:42
New gal at Tulip, Furry. Talish, dark skinned, face not bad, very good English (just out of relationship with Farang guy), and very enthusiastic. Up for everything and seems to enjoy herself. A gal that truly seems to like sex. Skill set is so-so, would not classify her BJ as world class, but passable. Had a baby and no damage to the tits, but a bit too much for me when it comes to the belly. For those of you that don't mind that; here's a find for you. For me, just not up to the looks standard, so don't think I'll repeat.Yes, there is a new girl. But she calls herself Ferry. But don't know much more about her.

Goatscrot
11-01-18, 12:33
Yes, there is a new girl. But she calls herself Ferry. But don't know much more about her.She pronounced it more like, Furry, emphasis on the second syllable when I had a sesh with her.

BkkMick
11-01-18, 16:46
She pronounced it more like, Furry, emphasis on the second syllable when I had a sesh with her.I got it from her Line account.

Ixgzca
11-01-18, 19:04
Yes, there is a new girl. But she calls herself Ferry. But don't know much more about her.Figured as much. Fairy and Ferry sound the same.

Syzygies
11-02-18, 05:09
She pronounced it more like, Furry, emphasis on the second syllable when I had a sesh with her.That is quirk of Thai language to put emphasis on the last syllable where English speakers would normally put emphasis on front of a word, or an early syllable. Thais also can make the ending vowel very long where it should be short). Hence English Peter is pronounced "peet-DER" with heavy emphasis on 2nd syllable by Thais and sounds "si-LEE" (silly). Ricky becomes "rick-GEE".

Colonze MP is call 'koh-loan-SAY". Beyoncé would come out right, LOL since emphasis is on last syllable anyway.

Some Thais told me they went on holiday to Australia and saw the "kohwa-LARS" and I thought WTF are they. Should be obvious right, "Koalas" (emphasis on the first A which should be long and last A should be short) but sounded so different.

If she has picked, an English word for a name like "Fairy" or "Fleurie" it is unlikely that Thais will pronounce it exactly in the English way. This is why these names are always a big mystery. Why can't they just use a standard Thai name? LOL.

AmPervert
11-02-18, 15:42
Yes that is Leena. But she doesn't like threesomes. For that try Golf and Ying, they are really good friends and work well together. Alternatively June and Nice is also a good combination. Anal is part of the program for all of them.
Send a report.
I agree with you about Ying and Golf for threesomes, they work well together and pretty much anything goes. I had a great session with them at my condo last year. We took a break after about an hour and I made them dinner and some drinks and finished the rest of the session after dinner. Lots more room in my king size bed and they were trying out some of my toys on each other. I have also had several sessions with Ying and other ladies at Tulip where Ying was basically the lead. You can't go wrong with her in the picture.Thanks for that great info guys. I can't wait to get back there.

How much do they charge to visit an off location place?

The rooms at Tulip are a little dark. A sexy room would be nicer for an incredible threesome.

I have reports for the other times I have been at Tulip. I have just been lazy in posting them. I will find them and post them for everyone.

JLifesOn
11-05-18, 14:08
Went to Tulip first time today and asked for Ying after reading some of the reviews here.

The place itself is rather run down, at least according to what I'm used to, and the lighting in the room was between low and completely dark, but at least the mattress was firm.

But all of this doesn't matter once taking into account Ying. She has got to be the most passionate lady I've ever met. And she gives a hell of a Thai massage too. I even extended my 2 HR session to 2.5. I couldn't get enough, and it seemed that neither could she.

Member #4591
11-07-18, 10:32
Went to Tulip first time today and asked for Ying after reading some of the reviews here.

The place itself is rather run down, at least according to what I'm used to, and the lighting in the room was between low and completely dark, but at least the mattress was firm.

But all of this doesn't matter once taking into account Ying. She has got to be the most passionate lady I've ever met. And she gives a hell of a Thai massage too. I even extended my 2 HR session to 2.5. I couldn't get enough, and it seemed that neither could she.I find the lighting just fine. I have never experience a completely dark room at Tulip. I am off to Tulip this evening so I plan to pay more attention but I really think its not as you say.

Ed Setra
11-07-18, 11:15
The place itself is rather run down, and the lighting in the room was between low and completely dark, but at least the mattress was firm.
The lighting can be adjusted (dimmer switch as far as I remember), just ask.

Some girls like to appear shy and innocent in dim light despite their obvious skillsets.

The rooms are indeed run down, but I like the overall experience in this shop. I should get frequent flyer points.

VishudJb
11-10-18, 18:15

Has anyone done anal threesomes here? I would like to try two of these PSE women. Will it be as good as my fantasy? LOL.Leena has good service she squirts also.

DudeSharma
11-11-18, 18:00
Please confirm if the payment is only for massage or includes BJ / B2B / FS. If we have to pay extra for her services, what is the reasonable amount for that.

I actually don't know what all the fuss is about.

1 Hour 1,900 Baht.

1. 5 Hours 2,100 Baht.

2 hours 2,300 Baht.

I ....... not accept your direct booking in the future.

TimTimGuy
11-12-18, 01:01
Please confirm if the payment is only for massage or includes BJ / B2B / FS. If we have to pay extra for her services, what is the reasonable amount for that.These payments to Tulip include the time of your life for 1 hour, 1. 5 hours, or 2 hours. What you pay (if anything) on top of this amount / these amounts to reward good service is up to you, and you will get a round of (predictable) opinions from forum members.

SreyMun
11-12-18, 01:10
These payments to Tulip include the time of your life for 1 hour, 1. 5 hours, or 2 hours. What you pay (if anything) on top of this amount / these amounts to reward good service is up to you, and you will get a round of (predictable) opinions from forum members.No. Full payment up front downstairs before the action. 2 hrs 2.300 THB. If you want to tip the lady afterwards, it's up to you, the fee is fixed these days.

DudeSharma
11-12-18, 21:01
Thanks, it's clear.

I think only massage is available at some other places for appx TB 400.

TB 2300 is inclusive of fun.

No. Full payment up front downstairs before the action. 2 hrs 2.300 THB. If you want to tip the lady afterwards, it's up to you, the fee is fixed these days.

JLifesOn
11-15-18, 15:14
I find the lighting just fine. I have never experience a completely dark room at Tulip. I am off to Tulip this evening so I plan to pay more attention but I really think its not as you say.It may have just been the room I got. I remember Ying seemed a bit upset about the room too, saying we got a "small room" just at the entrance to it. The shower was also in pretty bad shape. But hell, Ying totally made up for everything!

JLifesOn
11-15-18, 15:18
The lighting can be adjusted (dimmer switch as far as I remember), just ask.

Some girls like to appear shy and innocent in dim light despite their obvious skillsets.

The rooms are indeed run down, but I like the overall experience in this shop. I should get frequent flyer points.Good to know. I didn't notice that, probably because it was too dark. I'll ask next time. Thanks!

And I completely agree about the overall experience, at least with Ying!

AmPervert
11-16-18, 02:19
Leena has good service she squirts also.I have experienced Leena's squirting. I love dirty women!

AmPervert
11-16-18, 02:21
The recommendation of Ying was astounding. She is a happy and personable and incredibly perverted. She fucks because she likes to fuck. I told her that I wouldn't be able to cum twice when she asked whether I wanted to go again. She said "OK, just put your dick in my mouth. " That led to me putting my dick back in her pussy which got wetter and wetter as we fucked. I wasn't going to cum but I was having a great time. When it came time to take a shower, she asked me to fuck her a little more in the shower.

BkkMick and Soroche, I owe you some beer if that is what you drink.

Leena, Ying, Golf and June are guaranteed fun. I prefer this place to gambling with the freelancers and bargirls. You pay your 1900/2100/2300 baht and you know what is going to happen. I have only had one mediocre experience here and it wasn't with any of the women listed above.

Macho Dik
11-16-18, 10:52
Sorry but I think to find the address of tulip massage, is this the right one ?806/2-3 sukhumvit road, can't find it from my google map. Thanks.

Goatscrot
11-16-18, 15:13
The recommendation of Ying was astounding. She is a happy and personable and incredibly perverted. She fucks because she likes to fuck. I told her that I wouldn't be able to cum twice when she asked whether I wanted to go again. She said "OK, just put your dick in my mouth. " That led to me putting my dick back in her pussy which got wetter and wetter as we fucked. I wasn't going to cum but I was having a great time. When it came time to take a shower, she asked me to fuck her a little more in the shower.

BkkMick and Soroche, I owe you some beer if that is what you drink.

Leena, Ying, Golf and June are guaranteed fun. I prefer this place to gambling with the freelancers and bargirls. You pay your 1900/2100/2300 baht and you know what is going to happen. I have only had one mediocre experience here and it wasn't with any of the women listed above.Had them all, and yep, all great performers. But man, they are getting long in the tooth and are just not all that to look at.

TimTimGuy
11-16-18, 16:07
Sorry but I think to find the address of tulip massage, is this the right one ?806/2-3 sukhumvit road, can't find it from my google map. Thanks.If you are coming to Thonglor station from lower Sukhumvit, Tulip is directly below the station, on the same side of the station. Google Tulip Bangkok and you can see pictures of the outside of the shop. TTG.

Macho Dik
11-17-18, 00:35
If you are coming to Thonglor station from lower Sukhumvit, Tulip is directly below the station, on the same side of the station. Google Tulip Bangkok and you can see pictures of the outside of the shop. TTG.Thanks Pal! I was able to find the location after phone them. Try to check Ying but being told she is on holiday or perhaps booked or busy with one of you guys out there. Take golf, big butt. Service really good but I observed most of the talent are so mature enough to be my Auntie. Anyway, hardcore service indeed. Cum two times have reached all 3 holes. I wonder how to deal with these talents when go threesome. Actually the second service I just blow my load in her mouth and she still keep squeezing more of my cums! If you want to try anyone one of them, better make sure you are abstinence for at least couple of days or you will knock out very fast.

Anyone have try Jenny or sound like that? She looks fine and not sure how is her skill? Do they do our call? How much is the damage then?

Cheers,

MD.

AmPervert
11-17-18, 04:18
Thanks Pal! I was able to find the location after phone them. Try to check Ying but being told she is on holiday or perhaps booked or busy with one of you guys out there. Take golf, big butt. Service really good but I observed most of the talent are so mature enough to be my Auntie. Anyway, hardcore service indeed. Cum two times have reached all 3 holes. I wonder how to deal with these talents when go threesome. Actually the second service I just blow my load in her mouth and she still keep squeezing more of my cums! If you want to try anyone one of them, better make sure you are abstinence for at least couple of days or you will knock out very fast.

Anyone have try Jenny or sound like that? She looks fine and not sure how is her skill? Do they do our call? How much is the damage then?

Cheers,

MD.Jenny is the only dud I have ever met at Tulip. I asked for Golf after being away a couple of weeks and Jenny stepped up and said "I am Golf". She didn't look like Golf but maybe I forgot how she looked. I walked up the stairs behind her and she definitely didn't have Golf's fine phat ass but who am I to say, "You are not Golf!" and cause a scene. I went with it. I figured you can't miss at Tulip. You can! Jenny is a huge miss!

We get in the room and she was so weird I almost went back downstairs. She acted as though Tulip was a legit massage place. Then she starts licking my toes for what seemed like 10 minutes. When I said in a respectful way that I prefer my dick and balls licked, she told me not to rush her. After another 10 minutes of additional useless leg licking, literally leg licking, I told her, "Thank you very much. I am going to be on my way. " "Oh no, don't leave, I will lick your cock. " Then began 10 minutes of the most boring cock and ball licking I have ever experienced. She wouldn't put it in her mouth either. I stood up to go, then she put it in her mouth. I went to leave and then she wanted me to fuck her. You get it. Don't waste your time. That is why in a previous post I mentioned make sure you get who you ask for.

Sorry to post negative feedback on this good thread.

Soroche
11-18-18, 07:03
Thanks Pal! I was able to find the location after phone them. Try to check Ying but being told she is on holiday or perhaps booked or busy with one of you guys out there. Take golf, big butt. Service really good but I observed most of the talent are so mature enough to be my Auntie. Anyway, hardcore service indeed. Cum two times have reached all 3 holes. I wonder how to deal with these talents when go threesome. Actually the second service I just blow my load in her mouth and she still keep squeezing more of my cums! If you want to try anyone one of them, better make sure you are abstinence for at least couple of days or you will knock out very fast.

Cheers,

MD.Outcall is 3000 baht for 2 hours and I have been asked to schedule it later in the evening around 8:30-9 so the ladies don't have to return to the shop. Occasionally a lady will spend the night after consuming a number of drinks and I make a nice breakfast for them in the morning. Ying is off on Fridays.

Member #4591
11-23-18, 12:55
Tulip for the hands down best PSE experience. Every time I get multiple pops of pure porn star action with BBFS, CIP, and CIM action. The price list is simple.

1,900 baht for 1 hour, 2,100 baht for 90 minutes, and 2,300 baht for 2 hours. I never pay upfront.

JasonSilva
11-24-18, 21:51
Tulip for the hands down best PSE experience. Every time I get multiple pops of pure porn star action with BBFS, CIP, and CIM action. The price list is simple.

1,900 baht for 1 hour, 2,100 baht for 90 minutes, and 2,300 baht for 2 hours. I never pay upfront.May I know who provide BBFS / CIP?

WantsAMassage
11-25-18, 06:05
Just returned from my Thailand trip. While other reports will follow in the other sections, just wanted to report my Tulip trip. I couldn't resist going to tulips despite being drained from all the action I got. I planned to visit Tulips just before my return flight and booked Golf. Just like my previous encounters with her voila! She did it again. I think Golf really sets the threshhold in the PSE section. Pure hard dirty banging any way you want.

Golfs body is smoother and Sexier than many 20 year olds.

FunMan13
12-03-18, 07:00
I will arrive in Bangkok on Dec. 31. Does anyone know if Opor is back, or will be back?

Also, what's New Year's Eve like in Bangkok?

Thanks.

Funman13.

Syzygies
12-03-18, 07:23
I will arrive in Bangkok on Dec. 31. Does anyone know if Opor is back, or will be back?

Thanks.

Funman13.In my experience New year's Eve is pretty dead in Bangkok. Bars very quiet or closed. Many girls missing. Low traffic on the streets. Many people have left Bangkok to spend New year in the province. A high percentage of hookers come from Isaan region. Some MPs full of Nakorn Phanom girls. Ha ha (relevant to Tulip)

Possible that Pattaya or Phuket might be better (however I don't know from experience).

Send messages to check if your favourite girls might be in Bangkok and are they in the mood to meet up instead of party. Thai New Year's Eve has present giving, like a replacement for western Christmas Day. Christmas day has no significance even though Bangkok has Christmas decorations. Most Thais are not Christians of course.

Definitely not prime mongering time, hence I am normally not in Bangkok at this time. However girls still have to find the rent money.

Member #4591
12-03-18, 08:42

Thanks.

Funman13.I have had great luck in Bangkok on New Years Eve. You must go to the bars as the massage places will be sparsely staffed. Soi Cowboy and Nana will have about 50% less girls but will still be a good option. Go to Insanity, Mixx, or levels. Take advantage of We Chat and Thai Friendly to make new contacts. You will have a great time so don't worry.

FunMan13
12-04-18, 00:44
Thanks Syzygies and Bkkdog for your quick response. I am not too worried about mongering. I am coming straight from AC after 6 days there.

Do you know if Tulip or Annie will be open that evening?

Funman13.

J A Karl
12-04-18, 06:56
Thanks Syzygies and Bkkdog for your quick response. I am not too worried about mongering. I am coming straight from AC after 6 days there.

Do you know if Tulip or Annie will be open that evening?

Funman13.Annies has been closed for over a year now.

I would be surprised if Tulip is closed on New Year's Eve.

As had been said before by senior members, most of the MP will definitely be opened, but maybe with less amounts of girls to choose from.

TimTimGuy
12-05-18, 01:51
Annies has been closed for over a year now.

I would be surprised if Tulip is closed on New Year's Eve..There will be a big sign on the door.

Member #4591
12-05-18, 13:56
There will be a big sign on the door.No bar or massage place will ever be closed on Christmas December 25 but Some might close on January 1. Most close only over Songkran which is the Thai New Years. Anyways Tulip is always open on Christmas.

Shotas
12-06-18, 07:03
Outcall is 3000 baht for 2 hours and I have been asked to schedule it later in the evening around 8:30-9 so the ladies don't have to return to the shop. Occasionally a lady will spend the night after consuming a number of drinks and I make a nice breakfast for them in the morning. Ying is off on Fridays.Is it all-inclusive or 3000 + 1500 baht?

SiriusCom
12-06-18, 23:57
Just returned from my Thailand trip. While other reports will follow in the other sections, just wanted to report my Tulip trip. I couldn't resist going to tulips despite being drained from all the action I got. I planned to visit Tulips just before my return flight and booked Golf. Just like my previous encounters with her voila! She did it again. I think Golf really sets the threshhold in the PSE section. Pure hard dirty banging any way you want.

Golfs body is smoother and Sexier than many 20 year olds.Does Golf actually also give a good massage. Will be landing in Bangkok after 24 hour trip and need a good massage in addition to the action.

Thanks.

Ed Setra
12-07-18, 09:11
Does Golf actually also give a good massage.
Thanks.Yes she does.

Macho Dik
12-07-18, 09:24
Recently visited tulip And asking for Ying but she is not around or perhaps busy with other customers. Any recent encounter with this gem?

Cheers,

MD.

Soroche
12-08-18, 04:31
Is it all-inclusive or 3000 + 1500 baht?Unless there has been a recent change 3000 is all inclusive. The ladies get 2000 baht and the shop 1000. Any tip is up to you.

FunMan13
12-12-18, 01:52
Thanks J A Karl. Didn't know Annies is closed. Hasn't visited it for a few years.

Annies has been closed for over a year now.

I would be surprised if Tulip is closed on New Year's Eve.

As had been said before by senior members, most of the MP will definitely be opened, but maybe with less amounts of girls to choose from.

Shotas
12-12-18, 16:27
Unless there has been a recent change 3000 is all inclusive. The ladies get 2000 baht and the shop 1000. Any tip is up to you.Thanks for your reply, Soroche.

I'll try outcall next time.

Crocodilexp
12-13-18, 19:44
Recently visited tulip And asking for Ying but she is not around or perhaps busy with other customers. Any recent encounter with this gem?She travels often, but still generally works at Tulip. You can always call ahead if you want to be sure she's there.

Member #4591
12-14-18, 02:31
Does Tulip have a website? I googled but cannot find it. Thanks.

Wait let me check.

Oops no website. What was I thinking?

BangkokBanger
12-15-18, 11:24
Figured as much. Fairy and Ferry sound the same.I stopped into Tulip end of last week and went with Ferry for 1. 5 hours. Not at all bad for a new girl, she seems to be quickly picking up the ropes. I'the rate it an average BBBJ before jumping on top. I put on a condom and let her get to work. After about 5 minutes she ripped off the condom and sat back down saying she doesn't like them. We went at in another 20 minutes before I shot a load in her. She likes CIP, almost like she's getting back at her Norway husband that broke it off with her.

A couple days later I'm with friends drinking in Sing Sing, a nightclub not far from there and who do I see with a friend? Ferry! It turns out, Ferry likes to party. Ordered another bottle of vodka to our table and started feeding her drinks, then stepped it up to drinks and vodka shots after she started getting loose. At about 1:30 am we moved the party back to my place. Ferry, three mates, half a bottle of vodka, and myself piled into a taxi. Ferry continued to put down drinks, which turned into a sexy show, which ended in Ferry sleeping on the couch naked with three loads in her pussy and a load in her ass. This woman genuinely loves to fuck, and she polished all of us off just being drunk and partying.

I heard her letting herself out around 9 am on her way back to work. Planning to stop in and say Hello, for an hour, might just get an out-call and see if she's as big of a **** without putting a bottle of vodka in her. What an amazing night.

ThailandBound
12-15-18, 23:05
Arrived around 8 pm on a weekday.

10-12 girls sat down and looked at me, a couple smiled.

A few were very pretty but not the body type I go for so I get the girl with the biggest rack, of which there were 3 or 4 options.

Paid the cashier and followed her upstairs.

Was offered the restroom and a beer, I accepted both and 1 beer for her.

In the room, she left for a few minutes.

-I just realised its Saturday night and I've got to get out so I'll keep this short;.

Shower together washed me thoroughly, some facefucking in there, on to the bed a little massage and then BJ which was deep and sex to finish followed by massage, BJ, sex, anal which went for 10 minutes in doggy and is one of my best memories from my latest trip. I then popped in her mouth and she spat it out.

Dressed, handed over a tip and off I went happy as larry.

FunMan13
12-16-18, 20:13
So Tulip without a website, we won't be able to preview / identify the girls? I have only seen photos of Golf in this thread.

Any sighting of Ying?

Will be in BK in two weeks. Thanks.

Funman13.

Member #4591
12-17-18, 01:39
I stopped into Tulip end of last week and went with Ferry for 1. 5 hours. Not at all bad for a new girl, she seems to be quickly picking up the ropes. I'the rate it an average BBBJ before jumping on top. I put on a condom and let her get to work. After about 5 minutes she ripped off the condom and sat back down saying she doesn't like them. We went at in another 20 minutes before I shot a load in her. She likes CIP, almost like she's getting back at her Norway husband that broke it off with her.

A couple days later I'm with friends drinking in Sing Sing, a nightclub not far from there and who do I see with a friend? Ferry! It turns out, Ferry likes to party. Ordered another bottle of vodka to our table and started feeding her drinks, then stepped it up to drinks and vodka shots after she started getting loose. At about 1:30 am we moved the party back to my place. Ferry, three mates, half a bottle of vodka, and myself piled into a taxi. Ferry continued to put down drinks, which turned into a sexy show, which ended in Ferry sleeping on the couch naked with three loads in her pussy and a load in her ass. This woman genuinely loves to fuck, and she polished all of us off just being drunk and partying.

I heard her letting herself out around 9 am on her way back to work. Planning to stop in and say Hello, for an hour, might just get an out-call and see if she's as big of a **** without putting a bottle of vodka in her. What an amazing night.I smell a rat! Anyone else have the same feeling?

Macho Dik
12-17-18, 02:55
She travels often, but still generally works at Tulip. You can always call ahead if you want to be sure she's there.Thanks, hope anyone update their encounter with this gem! I have an extra ordinary session with her, she is really a sex thirst machine indeed. Till now, thinking the said session, my little brother get harder and harder! Huh!

Cheers,

MD.

EihTooms
12-17-18, 03:11
I smell a rat! Anyone else have the same feeling?Yes, of course. But I think you just screwed yourself out of being someone who might get her personal contact info PM'd to you with that post. LOL. Not that it would matter any more in terms of experiencing the same thing as that FR suggests than it did previously. I am only assuming here, that is.

Member #4591
12-17-18, 07:23
Yes, of course. But I think you just screwed yourself out of being someone who might get her personal contact info PM'd to you with that post. LOL. Not that it would matter any more in terms of experiencing the same thing as that FR suggests than it did previously. I am only assuming here, that is.I'm not counting on a member who has one post to his name sending any PM to me about an encounter he says he had with a Tulip girl and felt the need to register on our forum to post about it. No first post pleasantries, no introductions or anything. I'm sorry but I stil smell a rat.

Syzygies
12-17-18, 09:13
I smell a rat! Anyone else have the same feeling?Ha ha. Yes tall tales and true. I don't really give a toss whether these type of stories are close to truth or not. Sloppy seconds, maybe not for me. Ugh!

BangkokBanger
12-17-18, 10:01
Ha ha. Yes tall tales and true. I don't really give a toss whether these type of stories are close to truth or not. Sloppy seconds, maybe not for me. Ugh!I have been reading this site for months, but never really had a reason to post. When I saw Ferry come up in discussion, I thought I would comment.

It's pretty simple, when you visit her just ask. Mention that you think you saw her drinking at Sing Sing and getting your picture taken with a big bottle of Grey Goose.

See how she responds, and then follow up here to put the debate to rest.

Catire
12-17-18, 14:22
Arrived around 8 pm on a weekday.

10-12 girls sat down and looked at me, a couple smiled.

A few were very pretty but not the body type I go for so I get the girl with the biggest rack, of which there were 3 or 4 options.
.Apologies if this is a stupid question but is this still in reference to Tulip Massage? (which I am considering trying).

And is "Bambi" the name of one of the girls there?

KenLoh
12-17-18, 15:27
Hello there,

I have been to tulip twice in the past year. Once with Ying. She was great. She was taking my cock and switching between anal and pussy. Great performance. Second time was with June. She was also very good and taking anal like a champ. Last week I called and asked for June to come to my hotel for a threesome with a mate. She took on double penetration like a champ and even had a try with double anal. What a great session that was!

ThailandBound
12-17-18, 17:26
Yes to both mate.

Tulip is a great place with great service.

I've never been disappointed.

I've had Bambi, Ying twice, am twice and several more I just can't remember the names.

Always had A+ and almost always the girls have used their tongue on. Well, everything.

Apologies if this is a stupid question but is this still in reference to Tulip Massage? (which I am considering trying).

And is "Bambi" the name of one of the girls there?

Pahllus Maximus
12-18-18, 04:21
My experience. Older ladies, but have perfect mastery of male anatomy and will do anything. Like A+ one girl while her friend rims and / or adds a strap on (not generally my thing), but no worries about hard cord anal shagging regardless of size (I'm on the large end and often get complaints, some put in pussy pads that restricts). Here though, no problems with starting with a full on missionary anal, legs in the air, balls to wall so as to speak.

Try getting a bit stoned and chilling out, these ladies will milk you and take great pride in doing so.

Catire
12-18-18, 05:57
BKKdog among others mentioned that BBFS can be on tap in this place. This would tempt me, However. Given the sheer numbers of the customers they go through and given the years they have been doing it and given the more risky things they do (e. G. Receiving anal is highest risk sexual activity) , how can convince oneself, themselves, that there is viral safety? (I suppose I can bring in a kit).

Supmam
12-18-18, 06:18
I am more comfortable BBFS here than with a random from a bar or thaifriendly to be honest. The girls here get checked. I've always enjoyed my time with the ladies here and yes long in the tooth but also spoil me for PSE.

Stykler
12-18-18, 06:35
{Snip}

Try getting a bit stoned and chilling out, these ladies will milk you and take great pride in doing so.Not easy to do in Thailand unfortunately.

BangkokBanger
12-18-18, 13:33
I am more comfortable BBFS here than with a random from a bar or thaifriendly to be honest. The girls here get checked. I've always enjoyed my time with the ladies here and yes long in the tooth but also spoil me for PSE."The girls here get checked" - LOL.

You are aware that you can buy a negative result forms at almost every pharmacy around a red-light? Also, a lot of the low budget public hospitals (like Klongton, where all the Tulip girls go) are corrupt. Ask to see any girls test result, and notice how even though it has a "negative" stamp on it, there is no name for who at the hospital conducted the test.

I've lived in Bangkok for over a decade, you'the be surprised how many of those girls have been offering BBFS to any 3 or 4 guys a day who walk through that door for 7+ years. Take one out and ask to go to get checked and watch the resistance you get.

That check isn't worth the paper it's written on. Ever wonder why they don't allow Thai customers?

Gggfan
12-18-18, 17:02
Hello,

Just happened to be on a short stop in BKK this weekend due to flight rescheduling (oh crap! With a stop-over in BKK! LOL). Not familiar with the BKK scene, but planning a visit to Tulip on FRI as it seems the place that fits the bill for me. Any advice on the current LU for a threesome both 100% willing for CIM / facial (creampie eating on the menu for a nice tip?) and where switching holes between girls won't be a problem (don't want to bother changing condom ... if any needed) ?

Regards,
GGGfan.

PS: Reply by PM possible.

Member #4591
12-18-18, 17:35
"The girls here get checked" - LOL.

You are aware that you can buy a negative result forms at almost every pharmacy around a red-light? Also, a lot of the low budget public hospitals (like Klongton, where all the Tulip girls go) are corrupt. Ask to see any girls test result, and notice how even though it has a "negative" stamp on it, there is no name for who at the hospital conducted the test.

I've lived in Bangkok for over a decade, you'the be surprised how many of those girls have been offering BBFS to any 3 or 4 guys a day who walk through that door for 7+ years. Take one out and ask to go to get checked and watch the resistance you get.

That check isn't worth the paper it's written on. Ever wonder why they don't allow Thai customers?Ok so this is exactly why I'm calling your original post a complete and utter shill. First of all, you claim you banged this Tulip girl be BB and CIP in the shop. Then you claim you met her later in a bar and she went back with you and 3 friends for a gang bang where you and all your buddies fucked her BB in all her holes and came inside her. Then you stated you wanted to go back to take her again on an outcall to see if she would really do those things but according to you, she does and did those things already. Finally, you now insinuate that all the Tulip girls have fake HIV negative test results and they are all full of shit but you just finished claiming to have 2 or more BBFS CIP or CIA sessions with a Tulip girl knowing by your logic, she might be sick. I'm sorry but I smell a second rat here. A Veteran monger for 10 years in Bangkok and a member of this forum who has now 3 posts to his name only about a new girl at Tulip. I apologize but I'm calling you out on this as your stories and logic just don't match.

And by the way Mr. Veteran. They dont allow Thai customers because they are afraid they might be police. To insinuate or suggest that its becaise the ladies are sick is crazy. And to suggest this after you supposedly just had 2 or more BBFS sessions with a Tulip girl where one session was a gang bang where all participants went B.B. and CIP is just crazy. Im sorry but I cant stand to read complete and utter bull krap.

BangkokBanger
12-19-18, 10:43
Ok so this is exactly why I'm calling your original post a complete and utter shill. First of all, you claim you banged this Tulip girl be BB and CIP in the shop. Then you claim you met her later in a bar and she went back with you and 3 friends for a gang bang where you and all your buddies fucked her BB in all her holes and came inside her. Then you stated you wanted to go back to take her again on an outcall to see if she would really do those things but according to you, she does and did those things already. Finally, you now insinuate that all the Tulip girls have fake HIV negative test results and they are all full of shit but you just finished claiming to have 2 or more BBFS CIP or CIA sessions with a Tulip girl knowing by your logic, she might be sick. I'm sorry but I smell a second rat here. A Veteran monger for 10 years in Bangkok and a member of this forum who has now 3 posts to his name only about a new girl at Tulip. I apologize but I'm calling you out on this as your stories and logic just don't match.

And by the way Mr. Veteran. They dont allow Thai customers because they are afraid they might be police. To insinuate or suggest that its becaise the ladies are sick is crazy. And to suggest this after you supposedly just had 2 or more BBFS sessions with a Tulip girl where one session was a gang bang where all participants went B.B. and CIP is just crazy. Im sorry but I cant stand to read complete and utter bull krap.And your logic is that these girls have been getting creamed in every hole from a few random guys every day for years and years and magically aren't sick? Even better, you're saying my logic is flawed.

I think you have the flawed logic, while I just don't give a f.

Ask Ferry about Sing Sing. See if any of those test results have a doctors name on them. Check your logic, and don't confuse you having some posts here for you having a clue what you're talking about. Take a girl from there and have her tested at a legitimate hospital and let me know how that goes for you. You obviously not aware of the unfortunate reality that the girls working there, and the customers visiting there are aware of. Like I said, we don't give a fuck. What's done is done and we die someday anyhow.

You think the girls there are all immune? Great "logic" mate.

Goatscrot
12-19-18, 16:55
Ok so this is exactly why I'm calling your original post a complete and utter shill. First of all, you claim you banged this Tulip girl be BB and CIP in the shop. Then you claim you met her later in a bar and she went back with you and 3 friends for a gang bang where you and all your buddies fucked her BB in all her holes and came inside her. Then you stated you wanted to go back to take her again on an outcall to see if she would really do those things but according to you, she does and did those things already. Finally, you now insinuate that all the Tulip girls have fake HIV negative test results and they are all full of shit but you just finished claiming to have 2 or more BBFS CIP or CIA sessions with a Tulip girl knowing by your logic, she might be sick. I'm sorry but I smell a second rat here. A Veteran monger for 10 years in Bangkok and a member of this forum who has now 3 posts to his name only about a new girl at Tulip. I apologize but I'm calling you out on this as your stories and logic just don't match.

And by the way Mr. Veteran. They dont allow Thai customers because they are afraid they might be police. To insinuate or suggest that its becaise the ladies are sick is crazy. And to suggest this after you supposedly just had 2 or more BBFS sessions with a Tulip girl where one session was a gang bang where all participants went B.B. and CIP is just crazy. Im sorry but I cant stand to read complete and utter bull krap.To come to BKK Banger's defense a bit, I've had a session with Ferry and she is indeed quite the dirty gal. Talks openly about how she likes multiple see at cks and is not shy about anything. In addition she was turned onto Tulip by Pond and is good friends with Pond, who as some of you remember was one of the most wonderful filthiest gals to ever grace Tulip. So I myself don't really doubt his story about Ferry.

Remobby
12-19-18, 17:11
Visited Tulip on 17th Dec around afternoon time. Only old ladies and still thought to try out. 1900 THB for an hour. It was very disappointing. Next day was around Sukhumvit Soi23 visited another parlour, had great time. Wold never think of going to Tulip ever. They seem to have gone.

Member #4591
12-19-18, 17:23
And your logic is that these girls have been getting creamed in every hole from a few random guys every day for years and years and magically aren't sick? Even better, you're saying my logic is flawed.

I think you have the flawed logic, while I just don't give a f.

Ask Ferry about Sing Sing. See if any of those test results have a doctors name on them. Check your logic, and don't confuse you having some posts here for you having a clue what you're talking about. Take a girl from there and have her tested at a legitimate hospital and let me know how that goes for you. You obviously not aware of the unfortunate reality that the girls working there, and the customers visiting there are aware of. Like I said, we don't give a fuck. What's done is done and we die someday anyhow.

You think the girls there are all immune? Great "logic" mate.Never once did I say they were immune but according to your logic, you have just had 2 or more sessions with someone who is sick and I don't think any monger would knowingly do that. As for the lady, no doubt in my mind that she is a dirty girl but aren't all the Tulip girls? I just doubt your story that's all. It's full of holes. Perhaps if you posted more about BKK but your first veteran post of 10 years was about a new lady at Tulip and I suspect you have achieved your ultimate goal already and she has now received more business becaise of your post. Its amazing how many members will overlook an obvious shill. Did she offer you free sessions for your posts? This is just my opinion which is based on all the holes in your story and your posting history. Please prove me wrong by posting more reports about other places and girls and also introduce yourself instead of just making your first post like we all know you very well already. Most members who post for the 1st time have some kind of message or something but your first post was like we should already know who you are and you had been posting for years. Prove me wrong please!

Catire
12-19-18, 17:53
I think I'll bring a couple of Oraquik kits with me, and that's how I'll wade into the BBFS issue. No way will I stick anything uncovered, as much as I would love to, into a rectal orifice, that is plugged by hundreds of men if not thousands within a year unless I get the "green light".

(I hooked up with a great freelancer last year who I gave the test to and she turned out out positive!! That put the fear of _ into me).

As a segue, since this topic is being discussed.

What / Who draws these women to work at a place like Tulip? Are they naturally into anal and or playing a porn star, etc? After all, these are older ladies, in their 30's right? (that doesn't bother me, BTW women that age are often the best sexual experiences).

So how / where does Tulip (and other such places) find their ladies?

Do these women make more than bargirls? (doesn't sound like it?) is it pure money?? They're just insatiable and kinky and the money helps / doesn't hurt?

Or what??

EihTooms
12-20-18, 01:20
Visited Tulip on 17th Dec around afternoon time. Only old ladies and still thought to try out. 1900 THB for an hour. It was very disappointing. Next day was around Sukhumvit Soi23 visited another parlour, had great time. Wold never think of going to Tulip ever. They seem to have gone.Could you elaborate on which Soi 23 Massage Shop you visited and what was great about your time there? I have delved deeper into what many of those Soi 23 shop girls mean when they grab my hand as I walk by tell me they will give me a great time and it has without exception turned out to be "NO" to anything I would be willing to pay for like a BBBJ+CIM. But what was your experience like and where?

Donnie111
12-20-18, 05:16
Hello guys,

I'm new here and quite interested to visit Tulip.

Which girls do you recommend?

I like anal sex, CIM and rimming.

I prefer her to be as naughty as possible.

Which other shops provide same service?

Thanks.

Crocodilexp
12-20-18, 17:12
Visited Tulip on 17th Dec around afternoon time. Only old ladies and still thought to try out. 1900 THB for an hour. It was very disappointing. Next day was around Sukhumvit Soi23 visited another parlour, had great time. Wold never think of going to Tulip ever. They seem to have gone.What was disappointing? If it was the looks, we know. If it was service, in what way?

How was the unspecified other parlor in Soi 23 great, what did the girls do?

Crocodilexp
12-20-18, 17:25
Oraquik kits... that's how I'll wade into the BBFS issue. No way will I stick anything uncovered, as much as I would love to, into a rectal orifice, that is plugged by hundreds of men if not thousands within a year unless I get the "green light".Be aware that a window period from infection to developing antibodies (and thus a positive Oraquick) test is about 3 months. Therefore, a negative Oraquick result is a 92% guarantee (that's their false negative rate) that a girl didn't have HIV 3 months ago. For a Tulip girl, 3 months means being plugged by roughly 80-250 different men, all within the period NOT covered by the test.

Sure, that test might be better than nothing, but I'd rather just wrap it up.

Catire
12-22-18, 10:13
Be aware that a window period from infection to developing antibodies (and thus a positive Oraquick) test is about 3 months. Therefore, a negative Oraquick result is a 92% guarantee (that's their false negative rate) that a girl didn't have HIV 3 months ago. For a Tulip girl, 3 months means being plugged by roughly 80-250 different men, all within the period NOT covered by the test.

Sure, that test might be better than nothing, but I'd rather just wrap it up.Technically you are correct, but sero conversion occurs 95% of the time within a month.

But you are correct, even a month given the high volume these women handle of the riskiest activity, gives one pause.

IF these women actually had monthly checkups, then the risk would be reduced

Macho Dik
12-23-18, 02:27
Technically you are correct, but sero conversion occurs 95% of the time within a month.

But you are correct, even a month given the high volume these women handle of the riskiest activity, gives one pause.

IF these women actually had monthly checkups, then the risk would be reducedThe most safest and guaranteed way is practice abstinence. But is it possible? That is one of the hell questions!

Syzygies
12-23-18, 03:46
I think I'll bring a couple of Oraquik kits with me, and that's how I'll wade into the BBFS issue. No way will I stick anything uncovered, as much as I would love to, into a rectal orifice, that is plugged by hundreds of men if not thousands within a year unless I get the "green light".

(I hooked up with a great freelancer last year who I gave the test to and she turned out out positive!! That put the fear of _ into me).

What / Who draws these women to work at a place like Tulip? Are they naturally into anal and or playing a porn star, etc? After all, these are older ladies, in their 30's right? (that doesn't bother me, BTW women that age are often the best sexual experiences).
Very sensible, re BB butt fucking. As all should be aware, it is far easier to catch HIV while BB butt fucking than normal fucking. With normal fucking, a guy could do a HIV positive girl occasionally and get lucky every time, and not catch anything. Unfortunately for the girl, her chance of catching HIV from a guy in normal fucking is much higher than the reverse.

Free Lancers are not getting check ups most likely. They could have been doing BB with anyone for many years. They are more likely to be HIV positive than bargirls in my opinion.

As to why Tulip for the girl, we have to understand that these girls may not have best looks or body, or they don't see themselves dancing in public on a podium, or they don't want to have to go sucking up to customers. Girls will probably pick the MP where they think they can make the most money. If providing anal means they can get a lot more customers, they may decide they can stand it. Yet I never found girls offering me anal, without me asking for it, except on rare occasion of girls I knew who maybe had a sore damaged pussy. Girls say they can stand anal better with guys that will cum relatively quicker, and dick not too large. I have been ruled out for fucking too long. Very few girls told me they actually liked anal, most did not. When I have been doing girls (not talking Tulip here) long term, and I ask would they like me to fuck their ass sometimes, they usually / always say no thanks, they like pussy sex much more. I am a strange one, maybe. I need my girls to be having a good time and enthusiastic. Hence my count of girls ass fucked is probably only 6 different girls ever, and two were western girls. Others were in Tulip, Mango, SW, etc. Maybe guys that take ass every time will have greatly different views. I assume guys that need ass, take it for psychological reasons or because the pussy is too loose for them. Maybe they could enjoy LBs too, I don't know.

If uglier Tulip girls worked in a gogo bar, would they get enough customers wanting to BF and fuck them? Maybe not, unless they accepted bargain basement prices. Would they be game to display their body on the stage?

Catire
12-23-18, 11:52
Very sensible, re BB butt fucking. As all should be aware, it is far easier to catch HIV while BB butt fucking than normal fucking. With normal fucking, a guy could do a HIV positive girl occasionally and get lucky every time, and not catch anything. Unfortunately for the girl, her chance of catching HIV from a guy in normal fucking is much higher than the reverse.

Very few girls told me they actually liked anal, most did not. When I have been doing girls (not talking Tulip here) long term, and I ask would they like me to fuck their ass sometimes, they usually / always say no thanks, they like pussy sex much more. I am a strange one, maybe. I need my girls to be having a good time and enthusiastic. Hence my count of girls ass fucked is probably only 6 different girls ever, and two were western girls. Others were in Tulip, Mango, SW, etc. Maybe guys that take ass every time will have greatly different views. I assume guys that need ass, take it for psychological reasons or because the pussy is too loose for them. Maybe they could enjoy LBs too, I don't know.

If uglier Tulip girls worked in a gogo bar, would they get enough customers wanting to BF and fuck them? Maybe not, unless they accepted bargain basement prices. Would they be game to display their body on the stage?Well. Vaginal risk for guy with pos woman is 1 in 4000. For woman it's 1 in 2000.

Butt for guy is 1 in 2000 or so. For woman it's closer to 1 in 800 perhaps 1 in 500. (depending on how rough it is. The rougher the more likely to damage lining and blood mixes, etc).

Personally have never found an "anal queen" - but I know they exist (rare, but they exist) and have had several tell me they actually climaxed that way.

What is more likely is a girl who will like it, at least once in a a while. But WITH THE "RIGHT" GUY. Which means his dick is the right size for her. He knows what he's doing and this way she can actually enjoy it.

(this happened with my later to turn out pos thai freelancer last year. Had only tried it once before, it hurt her. Had not done it for a long time, but was still somewhat curious to try). I made it "work" for her, and she actually came the 2nd time when I was up her ass. First time was in pussy).

had another Thai freelancer a while back (again a milf, this seems to work best with milfs) let me try it.. and I could tell that she "kinda dug it" (which she later admitted to me she initially did, or was not nearly as bad as she had feared) . I was going to cultivate that one, but she has disappeared :(

in this sense I am blessed not to have John Holmesian proportions

Thai9
12-27-18, 20:05
Was going to go to SnoWhite and at last minute read they stopped anal, so went with Tulip. I made a list of recommended ladies. Golf seems to be the favorite of ISG guys, also Janet, Dao, Yaya, Ying and Opor. They don't have a web site and I didn't have a phone, so I decide to wing it as I don't have much time to wait anyway. I ask for Golf, guy says 90 minute wait, I ask for Janet, he say yes and she appears right behind me. There are other ladies there but I didn't look them over. She leads me upstairs, she showers me, asks how old I think she is (I can never tell) and says she is 43, has a kid. Very nice body, smallish breasts, nice ass. She dries me, lays me down on the bed with a big mirror on the side so you can just turn your head and see what she is doing. Good BBBJ, I liked the wet sliding up and down my shaft with the width of her tongue when outside her mouth. Then she had me go all 4's for rimming, Then "stand up" beside bed, she backs in on all 4's and slides my bare dick right into her pussy. I bang for a while, then rub her anus with a thumb. Like I flipped a switch, she pulls off me, puts on a condom, backs on to my dick into her ass. Wow. She wants me to come, I tell her it is difficult for me, so she pulls off the condom and repeats bareback anal. Wow Wow. Let my guard down there, but it felt great. I'll let you know if I get a STD. I'm out of shape, get tired banging quickly, so have her do cowboy, then finish me with hand and mouth. Showers me again. I ask if can recommend to you, she says yes, wants to go home with me for night and if lives with me will fuck me every day. I would like to try that. I would repeat right now If not 12 time zones away.

BTS to Thonglor Station, go out exit 4, when you walk to the T with an escalator on the right and stairs on the left, you are almost right above Tulip. Make a you turn at the bottom of the stairs, cross 38 and you will see it on your left with a big sign over the door. 13.723811, 100.578841.

Syzygies
12-31-18, 02:48
I'm out of shape, get tired banging quickly, so have her do cowboy, then finish me with hand and mouth. Showers me again. I ask if can recommend to you, she says yes, wants to go home with me for night and if lives with me will fuck me every day. I would like to try that. I would repeat right now If not 12 time zones away.
I think it is very quiet now and girls are struggling to get money. What is "cowboy" by the way? Is it same as cowgirl or different?

Macho Dik
01-19-19, 02:22
Dear All,

It seems our common favorite venue have been not much discuss these recently! Any new report of your encounters with our favorite talent such as Ying, Golf etc.

Surely will visiting them on my next trip to LOS! My little brother (not little at all) are thirsting the warm pussies of all talents at Tulips! I remember how Ying sucks my dick and licks my balls and keep telling me how hard she feel inside her pussies!

Wish to hear more update from you guys!

Cheers,

MD.

Rick Rock
01-19-19, 07:08
I'll let you know if I get a STD. Please do. I wouldn't fuck a woman over the age of 40 if she paid me, but I am interested to see how barebacking that dirty used anus works out for you in the long run.

Rick Rock
01-19-19, 07:14
Well. Vaginal risk for guy with pos woman is 1 in 4000. For woman it's 1 in 2000.

Butt for guy is 1 in 2000 or so. For woman it's closer to 1 in 800 perhaps 1 in 500.Commonly repeated but very abstract statistics from Western studies that don't really apply to this part of the world whatsoever.

They don't take into consideration the strain of HIV (in Thailand mostly sub-type E which is highly contagious among heteros), viral load of the carrier, abrasions caused by repeat sex, concurrent STD infections, or any number of other factors.

"it has been estimated that the heterosexual HIV transmission rate in Thailand (where sub-type E predominates) is fifty-fold higher than that observed in USA and Europe (where sub-type be predominates). " http://www.unsw.edu.au/ashm/HIV_JC.1996/April_1996b.html.

in this sense I am blessed not to have John Holmesian proportionsThen again John Holmes was "blessed" to die from AIDS.

Catire
01-25-19, 10:44
Commonly repeated but very abstract statistics from Western studies that don't really apply to this part of the world whatsoever.

They don't take into consideration the strain of HIV (in Thailand mostly sub-type E which is highly contagious among heteros), viral load of the carrier, abrasions caused by repeat sex, concurrent STD infections, or any number of other factors.

"it has been estimated that the heterosexual HIV transmission rate in Thailand (where sub-type E predominates) is fifty-fold higher than that observed in USA and Europe (where sub-type be predominates). " http://www.unsw.edu.au/ashm/HIV_JC.1996/April_1996b.html.

Then again John Holmes was "blessed" to die from AIDS.One has to use a basic set of statistics. The other factors are duly noted and known to people who study such things (the strain part is interesting).

Your link no longer works and I would love to see a study more recent than from over 20 years ago (1996). Currently, if the carrier is taking their aids medicine (almost free in Thailand to its citizens) the viral load of the carrier can be undectable, and if it's undetectable for 6 months plus, the carrier is no longer a "carrier" (provided they keep taking the meds).

Furthermore, I can buy the Thai equivalent of Truvada at a pharmacy in BKK (a month's supply for 18 dollars, in US you pay 1500 for brand name) there has been exactly ONE case of failure of this preventative therapy for HIV negative people who have positive partners (for many years, all types of sex, etc).

So if I were in BKK long enough to take the generic truvadas to build up the levels in my blood, I'd play those odds.

You're free to differ. On the other hand, you are also the guy who considers 24 year old women, "old hags" and of course anything 30 over, should be banned from public (aka your) sight.

I always like to know the facts from people who have "skin in the game" (aka the people most directly impacted by these results). As such..poz.com is an excellent site to peruse.

Rick Rock
01-25-19, 12:35
I learned long ago that there's no hope arguing with AIDS deniers. But I advise new comers to think long and hard before barebacking prostitutes in Thailand. It has one of the highest HIV rates in the world, with a huge concentration of new infections in heterosexuals. Don't trust your health to anonymous weirdos on the internet.

Catire
01-25-19, 20:33
I learned long ago that there's no hope arguing with AIDS deniers. But I advise new comers to think long and hard before barebacking prostitutes in Thailand. It has one of the highest HIV rates in the world, with a huge concentration of new infections in heterosexuals. Don't trust your health to anonymous weirdos on the internet.Who's denying it, fool?

And who is advocating barebacking to anyone? whatever musings I have with myself about it only relate to myself and my own decisionmaking.

It is precisely because I want to keep informed that I pull out the statistics and knowledge that I do. You made good qualifying points with the other factors. (etc. Extra abrasions, potential presence of other std's etc). But you cannot deny for e. G. That Truvada and its generic equivalent don't work or that all evidence thus far shows if viral load is undetectable for 6 months plus, odds are super low one can transmit.

This data comes from the USA Centers of Disease Control and Prevention just google PrEP

https://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/asia-pacific/thailand

JasonSilva
01-27-19, 22:38
Guys,

Can you recommend me the better performers currently from Tulip lineup? Any current top performer?

Also Is It still safe for incall after last week police raid or should I just go with out call?

AmPervert
01-28-19, 15:11
Ying is probably the nicest looking and she is sweet. I really like Golf as well plus she has no gag reflex. June and Leena (very nice people) are the dirtiest girls but they are all dirty. June is the best rimmer. They all do anal.

Don't lose control and go bare. These four fuck three clients a day minimum. They take bare cocks in any orifice and will let you cum in their ass, pussy, mouth or on their faces. They do this with everyone so play safe. You will find it hard when you have gaped their ass open and they are telling you to take off your condom and shoot your cum inside.

Guys,

Can you recommend me the better performers currently from Tulip lineup? Any current top performer?

Also Is It still safe for incall after last week police raid or should I just go with out call?

Greg Howe
01-28-19, 17:26
Somewhere back in this thread a few months ago, someone mentioned that Leena was a squirter. Haven't really experienced much of that in the past. Well, she certainly was and plenty of it. She did want to leave it to near the end so the bed wasn't soaked for most of the session. Nice girl too but a little past her peak looks. Anyway, great session. Good overall performance in addition to the specialty. Any of the other girls there that do this?

PantherShield1
01-28-19, 18:16
Guys,

Also Is It still safe for incall after last week police raid or should I just go with out call?View, Janet and June are my favourites at Tulip. I'd also add Pammy to the list. But she has put on a lot of weight over the years.

But you can't go wrong with the 3 mentioned above.

PantherShield1
01-28-19, 18:35
Ying is probably the nicest looking and she is sweet. I really like Golf as well plus she has no gag reflex. June and Leena (very nice people) are the dirtiest girls but they are all dirty. June is the best rimmer. They all do anal.

Don't lose control and go bare. These four fuck three clients a day minimum. They take bare cocks in any orifice and will let you cum in their ass, pussy, mouth or on their faces. They do this with everyone so play safe. You will find it hard when you have gaped their ass open and they are telling you to take off your condom and shoot your cum inside.I certainly agree with June being dirty. As soon as I walked into the room she laid me on the bed, took off my socks with her teeth and started smelling / sucking my toes. And this was before I had a shower. I refrained from kissing her after that LOL.

Hopefully I can try Ying, Leena and Opor when I'm next over there.

Faceless78
01-29-19, 01:41
I certainly agree with June being dirty. As soon as I walked into the room she laid me on the bed, took off my socks with her teeth and started smelling / sucking my toes. And this was before I had a shower. I refrained from kissing her after that LOL.

Hopefully I can try Ying, Leena and Opor when I'm next over there.Sorry to interrupt gens, your discussion has caught my attention. Thought I only find one tulip massage on google in suk38 with no website. Just want to make sure if it's the one you are talking about, since everything sounds so great!

Mjen1970
01-29-19, 02:10
Sorry to interrupt gens, your discussion has caught my attention. Thought I only find one tulip massage on google in suk38 with no website. Just want to make sure if it's the one you are talking about, since everything sounds so great!That's the one. Leave Thong Lo BTS on the even side, go down the steps and then double back on yourself and you are there.

Faceless78
01-29-19, 02:55
That's the one. Leave Thong Lo BTS on the even side, go down the steps and then double back on yourself and you are there.Thank you sir, I'll check it out in my coming trip.

Arjun31
01-29-19, 03:11
Hey guys,

Just wanted some suggestions for some outcalls to the hotel.

1. Does Doki Doki provide the same.

2. Sunny or Audi from Snowhite or any other suggestions, any link to their pictures please.

3. New as suggested by Ass.

4. Trying to get Bos pictures from Mango but not able to find hers.

5. Any other suggestions if possible with a link to their pictures.

6. Is Candy (tried her way back in 2012 or13) still around last I remember she set up her own shop?

Thank you.

Rick Rock
01-29-19, 03:36
You will find it hard when you have gaped their ass open and they are telling you to take off your condom and shoot your cum inside.The obvious compromise would be to stand back, rip off the condom, and shoot your load inside the waiting anus without actually making any skin to skin contact.

J A Karl
01-29-19, 06:13
The obvious compromise would be to stand back, rip off the condom, and shoot your load inside the waiting anus without actually making any skin to skin contact.That is a very good way of finishing, I agree.

EihTooms
01-29-19, 07:26
The obvious compromise would be to stand back, rip off the condom, and shoot your load inside the waiting anus without actually making any skin to skin contact.That sounds an awful lot like masturbation to me. Punters actually pay money to finish that way in Bangkok? I am amazed that anyone flies that far to pay for and get a handjob. But for masturbation?

Faceless78
01-29-19, 07:28
That sounds an awful lot like masturbation to me. Punters actually pay money to finish that way in Bangkok?It's called the "Sniper Style".

EihTooms
01-29-19, 08:05
It's called the "Sniper Style".Ok. But it still involves you wrapping your hand around your dick to jerk off at the finish, right?

Rick Rock
01-29-19, 10:34
Ok. But it still involves you wrapping your hand around your dick to jerk off at the finish, right?No. I use a hollowed out SPAM tin lined with shag carpeting.

EihTooms
01-29-19, 11:22
No. I use a hollowed out SPAM tin lined with shag carpeting.Oh man, and those SPAM tins are rectangular! I would have thought a hollowed out tuna can might be a better simulation. In more than one way.

Ixgzca
01-29-19, 15:48
3. New as suggested by Ass.
Good grief. What are you asking here? 😂😂😂

Arjun31
01-29-19, 17:11
Good grief. What are you asking here? 😂😂😂Sorry was supposed to be posted in the other thread.

Tulip will mostly try Ying.

Believe it or not this is my 4th trip to the land of smiles never been to a gogo or a club always been outcalls to the hotel room either from escort agencies or the massage places or TF. Will try Smooci this time around. Wasnt there during my last trip.

Penguin69
01-30-19, 12:10
Sorry was supposed to be posted in the other thread.

Tulip will mostly try Ying.

Believe it or not this is my 4th trip to the land of smiles never been to a gogo or a club always been outcalls to the hotel room either from escort agencies or the massage places or TF. Will try Smooci this time around. Wasnt there during my last trip.Same boat. Tempted to try Tulip or other next time tho.

Smooci worked for me. Worth getting a short-term membership to see reviews I'd say.

Also I had good hookups vie Wechat. Will expand social media landscape next time there and try Zalo, tagged et al.

Mjen1970
01-30-19, 19:39
Same boat. Tempted to try Tulip or other next time tho.

Smooci worked for me. Worth getting a short-term membership to see reviews I'd say.

Also I had good hookups vie Wechat. Will expand social media landscape next time there and try Zalo, tagged et al.I go to Pattaya but always make time for a stop at Tulip or SW. Benefit of these places is guaranteed performers.

Arjun31
01-31-19, 02:56
Same boat. Tempted to try Tulip or other next time tho.

Also I had good hookups vie Wechat. Will expand social media landscape next time there and try Zalo, tagged et al.Ty, Will surely try out Smooci premium and WeChat this time around.

I don't really enjoy loud music and don't drink a lot. All I do is keep a bottle of Vodka and some beers for the girls in the room. They warm up with a drink and we chat for a bit take it slow and then.

PunterForever
01-31-19, 08:55
Hi,

I will be visiting Bangkok in third week of February. Can I get recommendations for the dirtiest, nastiest and enthusiastic providers who are up for anything. Spit play, ass to mouth, anal cream pie, anal double penetration, other extreme acts, etc. In summary, willing to do anything with smile. Thanks in advance.

PantherShield1
02-01-19, 03:02
Hi,

I will be visiting Bangkok in third week of February. Can I get recommendations for the dirtiest, nastiest and enthusiastic providers who are up for anything. Spit play, ass to mouth, anal cream pie, anal double penetration, other extreme acts, etc. In summary, willing to do anything with smile. Thanks in advance.I'd go for June, not the best looking but up for anything and a thin body. Janet is also someone that would do just about anything you ask.

Macho Dik
02-01-19, 05:15
Hi,

I will be visiting Bangkok in third week of February. Can I get recommendations for the dirtiest, nastiest and enthusiastic providers who are up for anything. Spit play, ass to mouth, anal cream pie, anal double penetration, other extreme acts, etc. In summary, willing to do anything with smile. Thanks in advance.If you miss Ying then you miss everything! Go for Ying, she will give you inforfetable moment ever happened in your entire sex life!

Cheers,

MD.

Supmam
02-01-19, 06:37
Haha you've described nearly all of them. The only one I've met who wouldn't do anal was the young lady. Goatscrot will know her name. She's really cute, like a bambi. Out of place at tulip.

Hi,

I will be visiting Bangkok in third week of February. Can I get recommendations for the dirtiest, nastiest and enthusiastic providers who are up for anything. Spit play, ass to mouth, anal cream pie, anal double penetration, other extreme acts, etc. In summary, willing to do anything with smile. Thanks in advance.

Goatscrot
02-01-19, 11:29
Haha you've described nearly all of them. The only one I've met who wouldn't do anal was the young lady. Goatscrot will know her name. She's really cute, like a bambi. Out of place at tulip.That would be Nadear methinks.

Supmam
02-01-19, 11:57
Thanks yes that's her. Hope to meet her again soon.

That would be Nadear methinks.

Lefar123
02-03-19, 08:57
Hey,

Coming back to BKK in two weeks, which girls would you recommend for PSE Face Fucking & Anal? Will it be someone from this list = Ying / June / Janet / Golf?

Arjun31
02-04-19, 16:29
Hi guys,

Could someone please post a recent pic of Ying please I found one pic some 20-30 pages back nothing on Leena.

Thank you.

Sunlover2
02-04-19, 22:05
Arrive at Tulip 16:00 yesterday and asked for Ying. Paid 2300 baht downstairs for 2 hrs, and up we went. Ying said I was her first customer of the day. Not recognizing me she asked why I request her. I said I have a friend who recommended her, and she said "thank you friend!" as she prefers to be busy.

As reported by others: no stop signs encountered. Once she realizes she is on to something you are digging Ying makes it a prolonged point of emphesis. Very intuitive and responsive lady. We ended round 1 with some 'prone anal' action which is my favorite position to finish. A massage and some convo between round two, 200 baht tip, and I left feeling much the better.

So WIR certainly yes. Ying said she works six days a week Saturday thru Thursday, and is off on Firday. She also suggested to call and schedule her in advance for same day appts.

SL.

GrapeMan
02-10-19, 17:39
Went tot Tulip early evening, saw the lineup and was expecting a big of a hag show or a full older crowd and most girls were looking good and busty up top (enhanced). Choose one that was acting a bit bubbly instead of one of the more common ladies as the lineup was good but looking a bit subdued and uninterested in working.

I believe her name was Ana (but I could very well be mistaken on the name). It was not Opor, Ying, Golf, etc. She was a medium height, light skinned, curvy girl with a nice face. Enhanced, and quite hard see-cups. Seriously, can't a Thai girl get implants that are not completely hard? Geez. OK, I digress.

Rooms here are quite small, similar to Addict or Cherry, with a small bed and semi-open small shower. Not complaining, but always prefer a bit more room for a bigger bed if possible.

As soon as the shower was over, she got right to business. I liked this. No pretense, no massage, just immediately said "whatever you want to do", which was a theme throughout the PSE of the session, its was mostly all me directing, and she didn't really offer or ask anything, just keeping tell me to say whatever I wanted and she'd do it. I did ask here several times, what should we do or what do you want to do, and it was always came back, whatever you want to do.

Asked for the normal PSE type stuff, and a normal PSE type MP session. BBBJ CIM, several sessions and multiple positions of regular and A+, she didn't bat an eye when A+ was asked for and seemed happy about it and performed it like an experienced pornstar. Good sex experience for sure, and was opening to moving around, switching it up, and whatever I fancied at the time. Downside was that during recovery time, was basically dead time, massage was minimal and bad, and it was more of just laying there waiting to flip back on. BBBJ wasn't the best, but the other stuff was right on as expected from a PSE girl.

Would repeat both her and Tulip.

Supmam
03-09-19, 01:20
I like tulip as a quiet place where the women really mostly are great at what they do. I know for some the women are too old or too rough looking and scorn these ladies for being past their prime. I'm not one of those. Of the five or six ladies over the years I've been with (June, beer, nadear, Anna, golf, Leena) ID only give beer and nadear a second look on the bts. But each onfe is super skillful in the room and that's why I still go.

Went tot Tulip early evening, saw the lineup and was expecting a big of a hag show or a full older crowd and most girls were looking good and busty up top (enhanced). Choose one that was acting a bit bubbly instead of one of the more common ladies as the lineup was good but looking a bit subdued and uninterested in working.

I believe her name was Ana (but I could very well be mistaken on the name). It was not Opor, Ying, Golf, etc. She was a medium height, light skinned, curvy girl with a nice face. Enhanced, and quite hard see-cups. Seriously, can't a Thai girl get implants that are not completely hard? Geez. OK, I digress.

Rooms here are quite small, similar to Addict or Cherry, with a small bed and semi-open small shower. Not complaining, but always prefer a bit more room for a bigger bed if possible.

As soon as the shower was over, she got right to business. I liked this. No pretense, no massage, just immediately said "whatever you want to do", which was a theme throughout the PSE of the session, its was mostly all me directing, and she didn't really offer or ask anything, just keeping tell me to say whatever I wanted and she'd do it. I did ask here several times, what should we do or what do you want to do, and it was always came back, whatever you want to do.

Asked for the normal PSE type stuff, and a normal PSE type MP session. BBBJ CIM, several sessions and multiple positions of regular and A+, she didn't bat an eye when A+ was asked for and seemed happy about it and performed it like an experienced pornstar. Good sex experience for sure, and was opening to moving around, switching it up, and whatever I fancied at the time. Downside was that during recovery time, was basically dead time, massage was minimal and bad, and it was more of just laying there waiting to flip back on. BBBJ wasn't the best, but the other stuff was right on as expected from a PSE girl.

Would repeat both her and Tulip.

Gladiator69
03-16-19, 13:16
Since today was my last full day here in BKK, decided to go big. Going to the legendary Tulip for a threeway! Went to the shop and wanted to take a look at what I was getting. Ying and Golf were my top choice but I found out Ying was off on Fridays. Golf was busy at the time so I went out and walked around Thong Lo for 30 minutes and came back to see if she's worth it. I'm in my late 30's, so Golf looked like a MILF to me. The ladies in not young, you don't go to Tulip for looks, you go to Tulip for service. They are like a good wine basically. I asked Golf who she wanted to go with a threeway, she chose June, which I hesitated at first, but decided to go with it, and turned out I like June better than Golf at the end as June liked to talk with me much more than Golf. Read that the room in Tulip was small, so told the duo to come to my hotel at 8.

Had a drink in the hotel lobby and opened up a bottle of wine in the hotel room. Just didn't want to be shy or reserved when the ladies came. Had never had a satisfying threeway in my whole mongering life as the girls were not bisexual so they were not playing with each other or even staying in different area of the room. Hoping this time would be better time. Got a phone call from the front desk at 8:05, the security went upstairs with them to my room. I opened the door and rushed them in. Had some small talk with the ladies, joked around and the party started.

Golf went to the bathroom to shower and prepare for the big time. I drank some more wine with June (Golf didn't drink, she said she doesn't drink when I offered). June and I made out on the couch. Then June went down on me for some BBBJ while I was sipping my chardonnay. Fuck that, it's just a usual Friday. Golf came out of the bathroom and June and I went in to take a shower. Some more BBBJ from June in the shower!

Got out of the bathroom, told the ladies what I wanted: lots of BJ, wanted lesbian show, just pussy fuck and no anal or rimming (not an ass guy, sorry. I know Tulip's specialty is anal). I thought they were happy with that. They started making out by themselves right away and I just sat on the couch and watch. Signaled the duo to come over and had a threeway make out. Both of them kneeled down and went down on me, fighting to suck my cock. Then June went behind Golf to eat her pussy. Lots of moaning throughout. All these porno scenes are exactly what I wanted. Some more wine for me. Golf was sucking me balls deep, she knew how to DT. No one ever sucked me this deep! Totally PSE!

Then we moved on to the bed. You really need more space to be creative for a threeway. I went down on Golf and now it's June's turn to suck my cock. Anyone who went with Golf before may know Golf has a big pussy. I went for it and made it wet. Put on a condom and started fucking Golf doggy. June made out with me and played with Golf. Then Golf and I changed to reserves cowgirl and June sat on my face. The whole scene was chaotic and like I was raped by the two nymphos. Oh yeah, baby! Keep fucking!

Looked like June was horny and wanted some fucking too. She took a banana from the desk and started fucking herself on the couch. I laughed out while Golf was riding me. We were all having a good time! I knew June wanted a fuck. June and I both looked at each other with lust. I yelled out loud I wanted to fuck her. Golf got off of me and put on a different condom on me. June pulled the banana out of her pussy and started sucking the banana. And I started fucking June standing doggy for anther 10 minutes until I came in her pussy.

It was a spectacular finale! Anything I saw on porn became reality. I was exhausted by these two ladies and laid on the bed for a while, so Golf massaged me while June kept talking to me. They asked if I wanted second, though I only came once but I told them I didn't think I could cum again. Gave them 500 B tips each and 4000 B total for the threeway. I thanked them for providing me a great threeway. And they thanked me for being good looking and in great shape (I do have a 6-pack). LOL. I was drained, but completely satisfied. I thought I would cum too early with all these visual stimulation, but I fucked like a warrior. Went to sleep right away after they left with a huge smile on my face. PSE threeway came true! Pants down the best threesome I had ever had!

WIR? Hell yeah. What a dynamic duo! But would definitely have them to come to my hotel.

Overall: 8/10.

Face: 5/10.

Body: 5/10.

DFK: 7/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

FS: 9/10.

PSE: 10/10.

GFE: 0/10.

SunnyBoyPerth
03-16-19, 17:27
I'd go for June, not the best looking but up for anything and a thin body. Janet is also someone that would do just about anything you ask.I have seen June several times over the years and will not hesitate to repeat at the first opportunity. Yes she is not a looker but makes up far more with her outstanding service. Never shy or reluctant for anal. Will be in Bangkok next month and cannot wait to see her. Have her number so always book her in advance.

Supmam
03-17-19, 06:23
I have seen June several times over the years and will not hesitate to repeat at the first opportunity. Yes she is not a looker but makes up far more with her outstanding service. Never shy or reluctant for anal. Will be in Bangkok next month and cannot wait to see her. Have her number so always book her in advance.Did a threesome with her and anna a few years ago. She got herself a beer and gave me a beer based blowjob. Much better than fire and ice.

Goatscrot
03-17-19, 07:20
I have seen June several times over the years and will not hesitate to repeat at the first opportunity. Yes she is not a looker but makes up far more with her outstanding service. Never shy or reluctant for anal. Will be in Bangkok next month and cannot wait to see her. Have her number so always book her in advance.I'm amazed that so many guys can deal with looks as such. Old and baby damaged just does not work for me no matter how good the performance is. Golf, however still has a pretty ripping body. Shame that you can't find hotties in their 20's who offer PSE. Just doesn't exist in LOS now. In the old days of Tulip and early days of SW and Mango there were plenty of 20 somethings that were baby free and PSE performers. I'd often have a hard time choosing at SW and especially Mango. Now, it's a rare day when I can actually find something.

Bruno562
03-24-19, 07:46
Was looking for a solid DT provider so I called and booked Dao. Heard about her talents from a friend. She did not disappoint. She's about a 5/10 in the looks department but her service is 10/10. She's thick for a Thai chick with great tits. If you're looking for PE DT, I can't imagine you'd be disappointed. Started with a shower. She DT'd me several times during the shower. Dried me off, went to the table for a ton of rimming and DT. I'm huge and she had no trouble. Great effort. Switched to anal in doggy. She didn't even flinch. Finished DT pounding her throat and CIT. Damage was 3500 baht. I didn't negotiate. Happy hunting.

BkkMick
03-30-19, 22:16
Ying asked me to let you all know that she has gone home for the month of April. She will be back at Tulip at the beginning of May.

After a month of rest she will be ready again for action and that is something to look forward to 😜.

Crocodilexp
04-01-19, 06:35
Was looking for a solid DT provider so I called and booked Dao... Damage was 3500 baht. I didn't negotiate. Happy hunting.Dao is a good performer, DT specialst.

Did Tulip increase their prices? As I remember, it was 2100 for 90 min, 2300 for 2 h. How did you manage to pay 3500 baht?

Bouvis
04-01-19, 08:50
Ying asked me to let you all know that she has gone home for the month of April. She will be back at Tulip at the beginning of May.

After a month of rest she will be ready again for action and that is something to look forward to 😜.Cheers for the update.

I'm a little dissapoined with that news as I had a 3 way with Ying and Golf penned in.

Oh well.

Saves me the trip to Thong Lo.

Appreciate the report.

Ed Setra
04-01-19, 11:44
Dao is a good performer, DT specialst.

Did Tulip increase their prices? As I remember, it was 2100 for 90 min, 2300 for 2 h. How did you manage to pay 3500 baht?Nope, same prices you quoted, up to March 25th for sure.

Christian G
04-01-19, 11:59
Did Tulip increase their prices? As I remember, it was 2100 for 90 min, 2300 for 2 h. How did you manage to pay 3500 baht?

Nope, same prices you quoted, up to March 25th for sure.Maybe he had an outcall service in his hotel room.

Ed Setra
04-01-19, 12:48
Maybe he had an outcall service in his hotel room.Maybe, 3000 for 2 hours is the Tulip rate for outcall (2000 to the girl and 1000 for the shop), plus a tip perhaps.

Nice to book a Tulip girl at about 8. 30 or 9 in the evening for outcall to your hotel or condo, they don't have to go back to the shop and you can maybe extend into a LT. Some of the girls I'm familiar with from here have small simple rooms, not so close to Thong Lor and the option of staying in nice surroundings is often attractive. YMMV.

NF4591
04-04-19, 20:22
Hi gents. Thanks for for the reviews of Tulip girls. I have been to Germany and Switzerland many times (and reviewed girls in those forums), but the girls in BKK sound like they're still exciting. It sounds like the girls are dirty and up for anything, so I'm excited for my first BKK visit in mid-April. One question: do the Tulip girls allow video recording? Does this depend on incall our outcall, and are there certain girls that allow it? Are there any rules for recording, like no face, or masks required? I'd love to record a dirty session with a girl or two, but don't want to ask for it if it would turn them off.

BkkMick
04-05-19, 09:09
Hi gents. Thanks for for the reviews of Tulip girls. I have been to Germany and Switzerland many times (and reviewed girls in those forums), but the girls in BKK sound like they're still exciting. It sounds like the girls are dirty and up for anything, so I'm excited for my first BKK visit in mid-April. One question: do the Tulip girls allow video recording? Does this depend on incall our outcall, and are there certain girls that allow it? Are there any rules for recording, like no face, or masks required? I'd love to record a dirty session with a girl or two, but don't want to ask for it if it would turn them off.I can tell you that this is an absolute no no with the Tulip girls. Certainly any girls talked about here in the forum, Ying, Lena, Gop etc, will never give you permission for that. You might have noticed that Tulip doesn't even have a website with pictures of the girls.

Syzygies
04-05-19, 10:37
Hi gents. Thanks for for the reviews of Tulip girls. I have been to Germany and Switzerland many times (and reviewed girls in those forums), but the girls in BKK sound like they're still exciting. It sounds like the girls are dirty and up for anything, so I'm excited for my first BKK visit in mid-April. One question: do the Tulip girls allow video recording? Does this depend on incall our outcall, and are there certain girls that allow it? Are there any rules for recording, like no face, or masks required? I'd love to record a dirty session with a girl or two, but don't want to ask for it if it would turn them off.If girls have face masks and no identifying tattoos or body masks, it may just be possible. However you can understand they don't want to appear on the internet and have their families see that. They would need to be using false names most likely too. I doubt you can't get it for the right price, however it is not a normal thing here.

So Thai girls are generally more conservative than Western girls. Not really up for anything. There are extra wayward girls, but that is abnormal.

I have seen guys in FKK Germany with video camera backpack, but not here in Thailand.

Supmam
04-05-19, 11:17
I've seen the Facebook and wechat pages of some of these girls and you'd never guess what they do for a living.

I'd hate to think their work life and private life would overlap and create problems for them.

Also the idea of watching myself fuck is about as off-putting as watching a mangy dog go at it.

I can tell you that this is an absolute no no with the Tulip girls. Certainly any girls talked about here in the forum, Ying, Lena, Gop etc, will never give you permission for that. You might have noticed that Tulip doesn't even have a website with pictures of the girls.

DanCee
04-05-19, 12:39
Tulip is one of my favourite shops, not for model types obviously. I'm done with the overpriced, self obsessed, airhead, brand-junkie starfish that I meet in gogos these days. It is certainly not for the decor of the rooms or the comfort. It's for the sheer unbeatable service levels with women who know their craft. The majority of posters here will disagree, some aggressively so such is their nature, but I like the times I have in this place and it is one of the places where I go.

Janet has been reported here before. You would not give her a second glance on the BTS but made up and in the Tulip uniform of slim leggings, high heels and frilly purple or black top she has a certain charm. She is slim, small boobs with typical Thai nipples you could hang your hat on, not much belly, nice hip shape (unusual in Thai ladies but there are exceptions, especially the very shapely Gop), a cute ass with just a little bit of orange peel cellulite starting to appear. There is a Sak Yant tattoo on her left shoulder blade. She has nice high cheekbones and very cute neck, makes up her eyes very well, probably adjusted the bridge of her nose at some stage and has a prominent Upper-Right-3 tooth that adds some 'street' to her smile. She will be 43 in late October, has had quite a few children over the years (youngest is only 3 or 4), all squeezed out au natural I think, certainly no obvious cesarean scar, but a remarkably snug pussy for such traffic. And she also has a permanent husband.

Funny, I never really thought much about working girls normal domestic lives, especially when you look at the hours they put in at a place like Tulip. I suppose they manage to separate their work and home lives by whatever methods they can. It is after all a job that they do to get money to pay to support their life costs. Very few enjoy it I suppose; some are better actresses than others. It's just a job. Most working girls I have met in Thailand certainly have one or more children; very few have current husbands though. Doesn't make any difference to me, I just never gave it any thought. It's a lot easier on the customer side of the transaction in many ways than on the supply side I suppose.

You enter the lobby and tell the receptionist your choice from the line up, or you can book ahead. You choose the time you will be spending: 60 minutes, 90 or 120 for 1900, 2100, 2300 Baht. . Sometimes they ask for payment up front but I usually pay afterwards.

Outcall is available at 3000 Baht for 2 hours, but I suppose they would want to meet you first rather than risk a weirdo encounter with a newbie or multiple guys in a room.

You follow Janet up the stairs watching her jiggle her fine ass a few feet from your face. Very nice, I can feel the stirring in my pants already. She asks if you 'want toilet' as you pass the service area at the top of the stairs and you make your way to one of the small shabby rooms on that floor or the next one up if it's a busy day. The rooms are all pretty much similar, one or two slightly smaller than the others. All have a shower cubicle; mirror on the wall the full length of the bed, a basic bed which is adequate for 2 in the throes of close proximity but 3 would be a challenge. A clean towel is draped on the bed and there is a pillow. There is a clothes hook on the wall and a simple bedside table for your drink and stuff. A waste bin lies under the bed. Shabby but clean enough.

She hums her jingle type ditty as you get into the room and she asks you if you smoke and would like a drink. She might kiss you first and tell you that she will do everything to make you happy. She leaves for a few minutes to get her little basket of shampoo, baby oil, lotions and potions, lubes and condoms. The cleaner delivers your drink and a hand wipe, water is free and 60 Baht charge for beer. She returns with her stuff a few minutes later and the show starts.

She puts one knee on the bed and sticks her ass out and jiggles it again as she sings her ditties Dee Dee Dee, Tee-Dee; Dee Dee Dee, Tee-Dee and she giggles. She might kiss you again and start the small talk as she helps you undress and touches your cock through your underwear and expresses her admiration for your endowment.

Into the shower and she washes you thoroughly, first water, then she soaps you with showergel and you turn for the same treatment on the back. She washes your asshole thoroughly and splashes a lot down there and she reaches between your legs from behind as she soaps your cock and balls expressing more delight at the growing size. You turn around and she kisses you deeply and passionately for a few minutes as you roam her body with your hands. She squats with the shower head in one hand as she takes your cock in her mouth. Kissing at first and then licking your balls before putting it right in for a suck and going as deep as she can. She has a nice technique with her tongue massaging the frenulum area while in her mouth. She can go deep but not as deep as Gop who appears to have no gag reflex at all. She does this for a few minutes. Nice start. Some guys cum in the shower during the blowjob, but I usually don't pop until later and the shower BJ is only part of the build up.

Out of the shower, you dry while she washes her bits in the privacy of the closed shower. You hear splashing and rubbing as she washes her pussy and ass. You know what she's doing as you finish drying and lay down on the bed.

She comes out, finishes drying and she takes her baby oil and other lube and a few things from the basket and puts them at the side. Now the proper cock worshiping BJ starts and she really is a fine performer of the art. She squats between your legs at the end of the bed. She holds your cock in one hand and moves it to the side so that she can lick the area under your balls for a while, tickling the taint and brushing your arsehole lightly with her tongue. She will go deeper if you encourage her but not as good as June, before moving her mouth back up over your balls and sliding her open mouth and tongue along the length of your shaft. It really is a performance to watch and enjoy, as well as to enjoy the growing pleasurable feelings. She uses her breath and tongue, she emits little sighs as if she really enjoys her task and her face is almost rapt with focus on your cock. Pure bliss. One of my favourite BJ artists in BKK.

She puts more baby oil / lube on your cock and some on her pussy lips too. She doesn't like much reciprocation, at least with me, and doesn't take much DATY or pussy and clit rubbing. She says that she is here to please me, and nothing else. Probably orgasms are reserved for her husband. Part of the work / life separation perhaps, but another example of the weird Thai logic you see everywhere.

Condom on / or not maybe. She might move up your body for some more DFK and she squirms her body on yours and before you know it you are inside and a slow and building pace cowgirl ride commences before rolling over into missionary and on into whatever positions take your fancy in the moment.

Or she might have you stand at the side of the bed; she is on all fours on the bed with her ass and pussy on view in the mirror on the wall. She opens her legs further and displays her pink to you in the mirror as she deep throats you. Then she turns around and backs her pussy onto your cock in doggy style as you stand at the side of the bed and she is on all fours on the bed. She looks into your eyes in the mirror as you fuck. She sometimes moans a bit, but not too much. After a while she says that she wants you to come.

'I want to feel you cum / your sperm in my pussy'. 'Tell me when you are about to come, I want to come at the same time'. As you build up to the crescendo you tell her that you are going to come and as you do, she gives a shudder and her pussy tightens around you, she shudders again a few times as you come inside her. As fake as her eyelashes, but sort of nice at the same time, especially the pussy contractions, and I'm fully willing to go along with the fantasy. You relax a bit for a few minutes, softening you withdraw from her, and she gets up and dashes to the shower to rinse her pussy / your cum from her pussy.

If you don't do the standy-uppy thing she is willing to try as many positions as you want and offers up her ass if that's what you want. She can take a good pounding but says she doesn't really like ass traffic much. But it's in the job description for this shop and if that's what you want then that's probably what you are going to get.

When she returns to the bed, she gives a relaxing back and leg massage which is adequate to good, if on the light side. In between shots it is a nice way to relax and recharge.

Round two follows a similar pattern to round one with maybe anal included if you wish. As a friend once put it, 'she really is very accommodating'. I like her to finish with another BJ and she doesn't disappoint with a nice CIM finish that she holds in her mouth for a long time as you soften. Finally taking your cock out of her mouth, she moves up to pretend to kiss you on the mouth, smiles at the recoiling reaction and then goes back to the shower to spit and rinse.

After some chat and cuddling chill time on the bed it is time to go and she showers you again. Then dress, pass 'want toilet' again, then down the stairs. She gives you a candy from the bowl at reception, she escorts you to the door, and says goodbye.

Happy days.

Ixgzca
04-05-19, 15:29
Hi gents. Thanks for for the reviews of Tulip girls. I have been to Germany and Switzerland many times (and reviewed girls in those forums), but the girls in BKK sound like they're still exciting. It sounds like the girls are dirty and up for anything, so I'm excited for my first BKK visit in mid-April. One question: do the Tulip girls allow video recording? Does this depend on incall our outcall, and are there certain girls that allow it? Are there any rules for recording, like no face, or masks required? I'd love to record a dirty session with a girl or two, but don't want to ask for it if it would turn them off.Depends on the relationship with the girl. I've recorded a lot of the girls mentioned here but I've also known them for years. If they don't know you well then it may not be as easy or you'll have to offer some serious extra baht.

BkkMick
04-07-19, 09:33
Depends on the relationship with the girl. I've recorded a lot of the girls mentioned here but I've also known them for years. If they don't know you well then it may not be as easy or you'll have to offer some serious extra baht.That is exactly the point. They let you take pictures because you have a special relationship with them and must have a lot of trust in you that the pictures stay private. But that is a rare exception. As Syzygies stated, these ladies have husbands, boyfriends, family and certainly don't want their business to catch up with their family life. Yes, I also have photos and (a few videos) taken outside the shop with some I have or had personal relationships with. But they know that these pictures will never be passed on or made public. Of course, there were some notable exceptions, those of you who remember Apple from Cherry, who loved to take pictures herself of some very raunchy moments with her some of her customers and had no problem showing them if she was in the mood. The good old days.

Goatscrot
04-07-19, 12:18
Tulip is one of my favourite shops, not for model types obviously. After some chat and cuddling chill time on the bed it is time to go and she showers you again. Then dress, pass 'want toilet' again, then down the stairs. She gives you a candy from the bowl at reception, she escorts you to the door, and says goodbye.

Happy days.The shame is most of the gals have been working there for close to 10 years, some even more. Most were not spring chickens when they started, being in their early 30's. I'm ok with early and even mid-30s on occasion, but 40s? No sir. At least in the old days there were new girls on a fairly consistent basis. There has been one new girl in the last year. She's been there for well over 6 months and they are still referring to her as a "new lady. " I guess we are never going to see an influx of new blood to the PSE shops. The younger generation are just not willing to provide that kind of service, at least to the patrons of Tulip. It's going to continue to be a parade of the current grandmothers. They're going to have to install a lift for them at some point.

FreeMonger
04-07-19, 13:36
After reading a lot about tulip here visited today in the afternoon, there was a lineup of around 10 gals almost all of then were above 30 maybe 40, picked GOF for 90 minutes.

She is extremely nasty and lets you do whatever you want, you can put your dick in any hole and she won't mind, one of the best BJ's I had you can immediately tell that the girl knows what she has to do and she has a phat ass which was very tempting, all these were the good parts also if you are not careful she will finish you in less than 10 minutes, I finished in 40 minutes and then she massaged me which was very mediocre.

Now comes the bad part, It all felt very mechanical with fake moaning and all no GFE or anything it was like fucking a sex doll where your dick is happy and mind is not but still I will recommend this place to all because its cheap, you can really have rough sex without stopping and can get DT's if your into that.

I wanted to ask fellow members is there any place like tulip wherein you can have more GFE with girls? Last time I had been to doki and mitu where they had young attractive girls who really gives you GFE.

Ixgzca
04-07-19, 18:33
The shame is most of the gals have been working there for close to 10 years, some even more. Most were not spring chickens when they started, being in their early 30's. I'm ok with early and even mid-30s on occasion, but 40s? No sir. At least in the old days there were new girls on a fairly consistent basis. There has been one new girl in the last year. She's been there for well over 6 months and they are still referring to her as a "new lady. " I guess we are never going to see an influx of new blood to the PSE shops. The younger generation are just not willing to provide that kind of service, at least to the patrons of Tulip. It's going to continue to be a parade of the current grandmothers. They're going to have to install a lift for them at some point.Business has dropped accordingly. I only swing by if I'm in the the mood to fuck one particular ass there. An ass that's hard to find a replacement for.

SonicBoom1
04-07-19, 23:07
After some chat and cuddling chill time on the bed it is time to go and she showers you again. Then dress, pass 'want toilet' again, then down the stairs. She gives you a candy from the bowl at reception, she escorts you to the door, and says goodbye.

Happy days.

Really cool first report. You have talent.
reminds me of Leonard Cohen song, "Suzanne takes you down..."

Goatscrot
04-08-19, 01:32
After reading a lot about tulip here visited today in the afternoon, there was a lineup of around 10 gals almost all of then were above 30 maybe 40, picked GOF for 90 minutes.

She is extremely nasty and lets you do whatever you want, you can put your dick in any hole and she won't mind, one of the best BJ's I had you can immediately tell that the girl knows what she has to do and she has a phat ass which was very tempting, all these were the good parts also if you are not careful she will finish you in less than 10 minutes, I finished in 40 minutes and then she massaged me which was very mediocre.

Now comes the bad part, It all felt very mechanical with fake moaning and all no GFE or anything it was like fucking a sex doll where your dick is happy and mind is not but still I will recommend this place to all because its cheap, you can really have rough sex without stopping and can get DT's if your into that.

I wanted to ask fellow members is there any place like tulip wherein you can have more GFE with girls? Last time I had been to doki and mitu where they had young attractive girls who really gives you GFE.Golf has been working at Tulip for almost 10 years. Put that in perspective and that clears up why she is a bit mechanical.

AssLover945
04-08-19, 05:30
That is exactly the point. They let you take pictures because you have a special relationship with them and must have a lot of trust in you that the pictures stay private. But that is a rare exception. As Syzygies stated, these ladies have husbands, boyfriends, family and certainly don't want their business to catch up with their family life. Yes, I also have photos and (a few videos) taken outside the shop with some I have or had personal relationships with. But they know that these pictures will never be passed on or made public. Of course, there were some notable exceptions, those of you who remember Apple from Cherry, who loved to take pictures herself of some very raunchy moments with her some of her customers and had no problem showing them if she was in the mood. The good old days.Apple, cherry's sister what a freak she was!! I used to PILE DRIVE her on the floor next to sofa.

What an awesome view it was to drill in that position!

Man, you brought back memories and make me feel young again. LOL.

BkkMick
04-08-19, 09:50
Apple, cherry's sister what a freak she was!! I used to PILE DRIVE her on the floor next to sofa.

What an awesome view it was to drill in that position!

Man, you brought back memories and make me feel young again. LOL.Yup, she was one of a kind and she had a really kinky streak. She was also great in threesomes with her cousin Soda and at parties she and Yok used to have a competition who could make the guys come the most.

Those were fun times.

Ixgzca
04-08-19, 12:31
Golf has been working at Tulip for almost 10 years. Put that in perspective and that clears up why she is a bit mechanical.I think it's more like 12 years. Imagine how many dicks have been in that ass. LOL.

Supmam
04-08-19, 13:47
Sensational baby free body, but something was missing. I'd only repeat in a no holes barred threesome.

I think it's more like 12 years. Imagine how many dicks have been in that ass. LOL.

Ed Setra
04-08-19, 13:55
I think it's more like 12 years. Imagine how many dicks have been in that ass. LOL.Yeah, for sure.

I wondered how many sessions the top performers at a shop like Tulip were able to manage in a day, one girl told me 4 or maybe 5 on a good day. Add it up and the monthly or yearly totals are just astounding.

Obviously not every day, and business goes quiet from time to time, but 20 per week is possible maybe?

Ixgzca
04-08-19, 18:09
Obviously not every day, and business goes quiet from time to time, but 20 per week is possible maybe?Golf is probably the busiest and she still has days with no customers. They were raking in the baht and taking ungodly amounts of dick in the past for sure though.

Ixgzca
04-08-19, 18:11
Sensational baby free bodyI guess we're lucky she's in a long term relationship with a tom. No chance of getting pregnant. LOL.

Catire
04-08-19, 20:48
The shame is most of the gals have been working there for close to 10 years, some even more. Most were not spring chickens when they started, being in their early 30's. I'm ok with early and even mid-30s on occasion, but 40s? No sir. At least in the old days there were new girls on a fairly consistent basis. There has been one new girl in the last year. She's been there for well over 6 months and they are still referring to her as a "new lady. " I guess we are never going to see an influx of new blood to the PSE shops. The younger generation are just not willing to provide that kind of service, at least to the patrons of Tulip. It's going to continue to be a parade of the current grandmothers. They're going to have to install a lift for them at some point.Ergo it is your judgment that Tulip's business is down significantly because they cannot attract young (er) Issan talent to do the nasty stuff and be the anal queens their old aunts remain to this day?

Wouldn't those aunts be able to convince some small circle of Isaan farmgirls that with a little bit of freak training they could rake in some serious coin??

Or have other opportunities for the new crop of village girls improved to such an extent??

Ixgzca
04-08-19, 21:05
Ergo it is your judgment that Tulip's business is down significantly because they cannot attract young (er) Issan talent to do the nasty stuff and be the anal queens their old aunts remain to this day?

Wouldn't those aunts be able to convince some small circle of Isaan farmgirls that with a little bit of freak training they could rake in some serious coin??

Or have other opportunities for the new crop of village girls improved to such an extent??Regular jobs are a good bit better and paying ok coin for simple work. Girls who do wish to sell ass still can but can use the internet to do it without a middle man or to find a place that pays just as well as tulip but asks less of them. Sideline girls up in Isaan are asking and getting 1.5 k or more for regular old dead fish sucky-fucky so Tulip wouldn't be appealing.
I’m not complaining though. Still lots of options around.

Ed Setra
04-08-19, 22:05
Regular jobs are a good bit better and paying ok coin for simple work. Girls who do wish to sell ass still can but can use the internet to do it without a middle man or to find a place that pays just as well as tulip but asks less of them.I think the Tulip business model is probably on the way out. Sad for me to say it.

Ferry seems to be the only recent recruit who is under 30. The onerous daily hours, rules, uncertain earnings, 'fees and fines' and restrictions imposed on the girls in these places are reason enough not to work there and to choose another option.

The internet based freelance and social media methods of making contact are growing and the old shops' days are numbered.

Enjoy it while you can.

AmPervert
04-09-19, 13:15
Leena is on holiday as well.

Ed Setra
04-09-19, 13:54
Leena is on holiday as well.Quite a few girls take time off work around now to go back to family and home for Songkran.

Time To Flip
04-10-19, 00:57
I recently saw Ying at Tulip. After getting to the room she asked if I wanted anything to drink before she went to get her basket of goodies. Upon her return she undressed and began with DFKing and light stroking of junior. This quickly became a make out session and the typical first shower was skipped. It wasn't long before we were in a 69 position and enjoying getting each other warmed up for the main event. I then turned her on her knees towards the long mirror and began pounding her pussy from behind. Fake or not, her moans and enthusiasm told me she was enjoying herself. After finishing round 1, we showered and she began a massage while I was lying down on my stomach. I turned over and she began getting junior ready for round 2 with a long BBBJ session. She then began rubbing her clit with the tip of junior while she whispered how horny she was. Before things went too far, I got a helmet on and continued teasing her pussy with the tip of junior. Finally, I inserted myself into a very wet pussy and began a methodical pounding while kissing and caressing her breasts. WIR, yes.

Catire
04-10-19, 21:29
Regular jobs are a good bit better and paying ok coin for simple work. Girls who do wish to sell ass still can but can use the internet to do it without a middle man or to find a place that pays just as well as tulip but asks less of them. Sideline girls up in Isaan are asking and getting 1.5 k or more for regular old dead fish sucky-fucky so Tulip wouldn't be appealing.
Im not complaining though. Still lots of options around.Who is paying them that much up in Isaan?

BTW, I've never really seen a tinder girl for example, advertise such "special services" out in the open. (yet, hypthetically, advertising such services would be her best marketing strategy).

Not on craigslist either, really, even before they fucked the site up because of the US laws.

Crocodilexp
04-11-19, 05:16
Who is paying them that much up in Isaan?

BTW, I've never really seen a tinder girl for example, advertise such "special services" out in the open. (yet, hypthetically, advertising such services would be her best marketing strategy).

Not on craigslist either, really, even before they fucked the site up because of the US laws.They don't need to advertise in the open (even if the platform allowed it). On platforms like Tinder, there are hordes of horny men that would charm them, wine and dine them and pay them for sex in the end.

Some time ago, I had a chance of seeing a Tinder list of a rather average looking (somewhat fat) Bangkok girl. I was expecting a few dozen matches or so, but she had around 300. She can filter through those offers of dick at leisure, no need to stand at a street corner, sit around in a massage parlor all day, or expose herself to disgrace by being too explicit online.

The number of horny men is always way higher that the number of willing sex providing women. Thailand used to be an oasis where this imbalance was briefly seemed not to be the case in limited areas. Unfortunately, demographics have shifted dramatically (birth rate fell from 6 kids per woman to 2 kids per woman in the 1980's, and now there's a lack of under-30 year olds) and opportunities for normal work with a decent salary have increased. Online platforms have only made things worse by making the disparities blatantly obvious and an easy way for any women to get 100 offers of dick per hour.

AmPervert
04-11-19, 05:44
I recently saw Ying at Tulip. After getting to the room she asked if I wanted anything to drink before she went to get her basket of goodies. Upon her return she undressed and began with DFKing and light stroking of junior. This quickly became a make out session and the typical first shower was skipped. It wasn't long before we were in a 69 position and enjoying getting each other warmed up for the main event. I then turned her on her knees towards the long mirror and began pounding her pussy from behind. Fake or not, her moans and enthusiasm told me she was enjoying herself. After finishing round 1, we showered and she began a massage while I was lying down on my stomach. I turned over and she began getting junior ready for round 2 with a long BBBJ session. She then began rubbing her clit with the tip of junior while she whispered how horny she was. Before things went too far, I got a helmet on and continued teasing her pussy with the tip of junior. Finally, I inserted myself into a very wet pussy and began a methodical pounding while kissing and caressing her breasts. WIR, yes.Ying is genuinely a horny woman. When you do something outside the box that she likes, she looses her mind. It is awesome to watch. She is very, very sexy.

Try a double session with her and Golf. They are good friends / roomates and therefor work really well together.

EihTooms
04-11-19, 05:49

Some time ago, I had a chance of seeing a Tinder list of a rather average looking (somewhat fat) Bangkok girl. I was expecting a few dozen matches or so, but she had around 300. She can filter through those offers of dick at leisure, no need to stand at a street corner, sit around in a massage parlor all day, or expose herself to disgrace by being too explicit online.
...Just curious. Did her Tinder photos accurately portray her to be average looking and fat or wildly better than that? If not accurate, then most of those dick offers will be retracted on the first meeting.

I am doing just ok with Tinder, a bit better with ThaiCupid and best with ThaiFriendly. But the misrepresentation of these girls' weight by their photos is often brutal. On a video chat or, horrors, when they show up for a first meeting, WHEW, what a shock! These things do go in cycles and I expect it to improve any minute. But I've taken to thinking of them as TONder, ThaiCowPasture and ThaiFatty lately.

AmPervert
04-11-19, 06:03
Was looking for a solid DT provider so I called and booked Dao. Heard about her talents from a friend. She did not disappoint. She's about a 5/10 in the looks department but her service is 10/10. She's thick for a Thai chick with great tits. If you're looking for PE DT, I can't imagine you'd be disappointed. Started with a shower. She DT'd me several times during the shower. Dried me off, went to the table for a ton of rimming and DT. I'm huge and she had no trouble. Great effort. Switched to anal in doggy. She didn't even flinch. Finished DT pounding her throat and CIT. Damage was 3500 baht. I didn't negotiate. Happy hunting.Was it a sloppy kind of blowjob? There is a woman at the new Som's Heaven that drools intensely. It is sexy.

DanCee
04-11-19, 10:53
Really cool first report. You have talent.
reminds me of Leonard Cohen song, "Suzanne takes you down..."Thanks for that, really flattered.

Yeah I suppose 'Suzanne' makes sense, but a bit of Bob Seger's 'Down on Main Street' and Van Morrison's version of Sam Cooke's 'Bring it on Home to me' went thru my mind at the time too.

Ixgzca
04-11-19, 17:04
Was it a sloppy kind of blowjob? There is a woman at the new Som's Heaven that drools intensely. It is sexy.Which one? And how does she look?

Ixgzca
04-11-19, 17:07
Who is paying them that much up in Isaan?

.Thais are. I go to Issan often for work. The sideline sites have many lists of available girls for each province and very few go for less than 1. 2 k. The hot ones ask for and get more than that.

Catire
04-11-19, 20:49
Thais are. I go to Issan often for work. The sideline sites have many lists of available girls for each province and very few go for less than 1. 2 k. The hot ones ask for and get more than that.Pardon the ignorance but what is a sideline site?

Ixgzca
04-11-19, 23:24
Pardon the ignorance but what is a sideline site?https://xn--42cn1aug7dc0hrhc1gd.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=43

Sites like these for freelance girls to post their ads. Mostly Thai oriented. Ive gotten some gems in Issan before but in BKK I prefer other avenues even though they are here too.

Sideline girls advertise on twitter and other platforms too. You need Thai reading skills to navigate it though.

Basically any girl can use methods like these and make some money.

Crocodilexp
04-12-19, 06:59
Just curious. Did her Tinder photos accurately portray her to be average looking and fat or wildly better than that? If not accurate, then most of those dick offers will be retracted on the first meeting.

It was perfectly accurate. She's not a sex worker, cute in a way, nice to talk to, but approaching 40, and definitely not slim. Several hundred of Tinder contacts, and quite a few successful meetings too (she was unusually open about it).

You'd be surprised at the wide range of tastes men tend to have. In the real world, if a woman is not demanding payment, very few dick offers are retracted in person if a girl is willing, looks OK and is not a total nutcase, even if the man is not intending to see her again. After all, you've already spend the time and effort meeting, may well get your dick wet. Personally, I plowed through and fucked my share of less than stellar looking women, some who even came across as slightly annoying on the first meeting.

With sex workers, it's different and we get more picky. At least I do, so much that I don't care much to meet hookers online, too much time and effort wasted on the preliminaries.

There's always enough dick in the world for any able-bodied woman if she's willing. In the past, seeking dick was unpleasant, occasionally unsafe and embarrassing, carrying a fair bit of stigma, but online meat markets like Tinder make connecting with all that dick perfectly safe, easy and fun for the women.

On the other hand, men who'd actually commit and date / marry are in short supply.

Sorry for getting off-topic (I know this is a Tulip thread). If a mod wants to move/delete this, I don't mind.

Goatscrot
04-12-19, 10:13
Booked View a week or so ago. Had not been with her in several years. Last time she was a insatiable minx who was up for anything. Now, with much plastic surgery, she has morphed herself into a Asian dude specialist. Gone is the wildness, replaced with a very demure type of service. Told me she rarely goes with the white man these days. Only had very small condoms on her as well. Was not up for A+, made the cursory puppy dog yelps you hear in Japanese porn, and was way too passive with the BJ. Not so impressed.

Bangkok Banger
04-14-19, 03:59
I like women that excel in both PSE BBFS CIP service as well as passionate DFK. In previous years my favorites at Tulip for this were Joy and Leena. I did several threesomes with Joy, which I enjoyed greatly, but forgot the names of the other girls because frankly, while their service was excellent, their looks were not that memorable. My best experience of all at Tulip was with Leena solo. But then just last week I discovered June and I enjoyed her as much as Joy! But now I understand that Joy is history there, and Leena is away for Songkran, and June told me she may also take off during part of Songkran, too.

I only get to BKK once or twice a year. So here is my question for you Tulip raw-dogging regulars: Who should I ask for, who might still be here during Songkran, who would fulfill my CIP with DFK cravings? I'm here in BKK right now, but I'll only be in BKK thru Weds. Please help me out and let me know which girl to ask for? Passionate DFK combined with nice, "nasty" enthusiastic PSE service surely trumps looks, in my opinion! (Also, ass fucking is not a particularly important activity with me, and not at all a requirement.).

Thanks in advance for any advice on who I should ask for, who is here right now, during Songkran, gentlemen!

JasonSilva
04-14-19, 21:57
Booked View a week or so ago. Had not been with her in several years. Last time she was a insatiable minx who was up for anything. Now, with much plastic surgery, she has morphed herself into a Asian dude specialist. Gone is the wildness, replaced with a very demure type of service. Told me she rarely goes with the white man these days. Only had very small condoms on her as well. Was not up for A+, made the cursory puppy dog yelps you hear in Japanese porn, and was way too passive with the BJ. Not so impressed.+1.

I noticed the same thing with her. View used to be top performer with lot of energy (may be fake but does it matter?) but now she doesn't have that enthusiasm nor intent to go beyond basic service. I am afraid her days are numbered if she doesn't improve her recent performances which will be real Shame as she was really good with GFE.

I am not sure what happened, what you said can be true. Though I felt she is losing interest as she is now 38+ years old and maybe having too many off days.

Apologies for poor grammar, I am using mobile with text to speech.

AmPervert
04-16-19, 05:41
I like women that excel in both PSE BBFS CIP service as well as passionate DFK. In previous years my favorites at Tulip for this were Joy and Leena. I did several threesomes with Joy, which I enjoyed greatly, but forgot the names of the other girls because frankly, while their service was excellent, their looks were not that memorable. My best experience of all at Tulip was with Leena solo. But then just last week I discovered June and I enjoyed her as much as Joy! But now I understand that Joy is history there, and Leena is away for Songkran, and June told me she may also take off during part of Songkran, too.

I only get to BKK once or twice a year. So here is my question for you Tulip raw-dogging regulars: Who should I ask for, who might still be here during Songkran, who would fulfill my CIP with DFK cravings? I'm here in BKK right now, but I'll only be in BKK thru Weds. Please help me out and let me know which girl to ask for? Passionate DFK combined with nice, "nasty" enthusiastic PSE service surely trumps looks, in my opinion! (Also, ass fucking is not a particularly important activity with me, and not at all a requirement.).

Thanks in advance for any advice on who I should ask for, who is here right now, during Songkran, gentlemen!June was there last week and she is the one you are looking for.

Samaka3
04-16-19, 09:29
I will try and ask for June as well. If she is not available, who would be second.

Or rather, how good is the English of the Mamasan? If I ask for the "nastiest" or "dirtiest" girl, are they going to know what I mean?

TiaMoman
04-16-19, 20:29
This is my first FR in BKK forum, it not like that I didn't had any adventures before in BKK. This was my 6th visit in the city of heaven.

Landed early morning flight dropped my luggage at the hotel lobby, as the check in time was 2 pm I had to kill 5 hrs. Got freshen up at the pool shower of the hotel and straight headed to tulip. Took a BTS got off the location, (easily found it as there are so many hints on the forum as well) as I was little early to reach so thought of taking a beer from the nearby 7-11 store. BKK was too humid on that day.

Once this was entered the Tulip, I was greeted by a GUY with a girly attire, dropped a question about the leena (Squirt queen) she was off duty today, may be on women's monthly issues. Next on the list was Gop /(Golf as she has been discussed in the forum) she is a BJ queen. Paid at the counter for nice 60 minutes deed.

She took upstairs asked me do I need to use the wash room I said yes lets clear off the anxiety. As discussed in the past about the rooms being small, I feel IMO they were cool. Most of the time you going to be on the bed so really cares about the room size. She made me comfortable the asked me to wait for few more minutes as she wanted to use the wash room, I had a smoke in the mean time, yes of course you can smoke in tulip rooms!

There came the queen with a basket full of oils & gels! We soon were in our birthday suite. She politely asked me to join in for the shower where we engaged in lot of DFK while I was exploring the smooth skin of her. Although Tulip ladies are bit on older side but they have the experience as well. They know which buttons to press at the right time. She cleaned me like a baby! Every deep corner of my body was washed thoroughly! You will have to experience it what I am trying to say.

Once I was done she just went in to clean herself up. Now the action pack starts with a slurrpy BJ! Oh man she has a different set of skills in this, nice 10 minutes of BBJ then it went to rimming! My legs were high up in V shape & she went on doing the rimming so good, I just can't explain it. Little 69 position to get the glance of her assets as well. She has nice racks to play on with in the action. So it was time make the entry, so she asked me which hole I would like to enter first, I said let's do it the old way first and keep the adventure last. So banged her hard in Miss. WOT, Reverse COWgirl came in Miss. Position. It was fabulous experience. She cleaned me up and did some massage on my back. I was relaxed and recharging myself for the adventure.

So the A+ action pack started with BBJ entered into the warm hole in doggie slapping up the bums leaving my finger marks on her! We tried in WOT position which I didn't liked it much so I asked her to come in reverse COWG position so I can see her pumping A+ & I came in that position. Fully drained out & were sweating out. She came next to me & grasped her breath.

We exchanged the line ID & asked if she is comfortable with June to come to hotel for a threesome which she happily agreed. Again she cleaned me up nicely. She offered me do I want any beverages or Water.

We left the room with a goodbye kiss! She escorted till the main door.

Overall.

Charges: 2300.

Time: 60 minutes.

About Gop / Golf:

Body: 9/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

A+ services: 10/10.

DFK: 7/10.

PSE: 9/10.

Hygiene & cleanliness: room:8/10.

Girl: 9/10.

Overall service:9/10.

Supmam
04-16-19, 22:48
Whenever I have trouble explaining myself to reception, one of the fantastic ladies will run over and help translate. It's that type of place where language appearance ethnicity is not a barrier to getting what you want. Management seems to have a lot of respect from the ladies too.

I will try and ask for June as well. If she is not available, who would be second.

Or rather, how good is the English of the Mamasan? If I ask for the "nastiest" or "dirtiest" girl, are they going to know what I mean?

Sunlover2
04-16-19, 22:56
I will try and ask for June as well. If she is not available, who would be second.I would suggest Ying. I saw her a couple of months ago and she did not disappoint. Plenty of ISG reports to refer to including mine.

I believe I read that Ying is on holiday in April, otherwise she off on Fridays.

SL.

DanCee
04-17-19, 09:38
Charges: 2300.

Time: 60 minutes.

About Gop / Golf:

Overall service:9/10.Nice report. I presume you tipped 400 Baht. The price for 60 minutes is 1900 Baht, 2300 is for 120 minutes.

DanCee
04-17-19, 09:45
I would suggest Ying. I saw her a couple of months ago and she did not disappoint. Plenty of ISG reports to refer to including mine.

I believe I read that Ying is on holiday in April, otherwise she off on Fridays.

SL.Yes indeed, another vote for the fabulous Ying. I spent some memorable times with her in March, both in the shop and at my hotel.

I believe she will return near the end of April.

Syzygies
04-18-19, 08:58
Nice report. I presume you tipped 400 Baht. The price for 60 minutes is 1900 Baht, 2300 is for 120 minutes.Why assume that? 60 minutes is not enough for some of us. If the girls is crap, then I won't be there past 20 minutes, but otherwise take at least 90.

DanCee
04-18-19, 09:37
Why assume that? 60 minutes is not enough for some of us. If the girls is crap, then I won't be there past 20 minutes, but otherwise take at least 90.Given your knowledge displays here you will be aware that presumption is supposition based on probability, assumption is supposition without evidence.

The probability in this instance: he said he spent 60 minutes and paid 2300.

The cost in Tulip is 1900 for 60 minutes. If he paid up front for 60 minutes then he paid 1900 at the desk and possibly tipped 400 afterwards.

Or if he paid for 2 hours he paid 2300 at the desk and left after 60, so tipped the desk 400.

Like you I prefer 90 minutes, but that is irrelevant in the pricing stated.

TiaMoman
04-18-19, 21:18
Guys,

Sorry to bother you all.

It was a typo in my Gop Adventure FR.

It was 120 mins & not 60 minutes.

Please accept my apologies & I enjoyed those 120 mins!

Syzygies
04-20-19, 04:22
The probability in this instance: he said he spent 60 minutes and paid 2300.

The cost in Tulip is 1900 for 60 minutes. If he paid up front for 60 minutes then he paid 1900 at the desk and possibly tipped 400 afterwards.

Or if he paid for 2 hours he paid 2300 at the desk and left after 60, so tipped the desk 400.
Nah those things are not necessarily the most probable but show your bias. 2300 for 2 hours is a simple solution with a good probability, even he wrote 60 mins. When the facts presented don't gel, there have to be many possible solutions. I make typos myself, quite often. he could well have booked 2 hours but left after 60 mins and misremembered.

People like myself would never book 60 minutes at Tulip. Just too rushed. I would not even specify any tip if I posted.
I "presume" or "assume" their are a fair number of guys, other than myself who would also like longer than 60 minutes.
Especially all those multiple pop guys.

Tipping the desk 400! Ha ha. Too ridiculous. Are you trying to be ironical?

Since you want to be technical about presumption, I like this definition I got off the web, more than yours:
'1. An idea that is taken to be true, and often used as the basis for other ideas, although it is not known for certain.
"underlying presumptions about human nature"
an act or instance of taking something to be true or adopting a particular attitude toward something, especially at the start of a chain of argument or action.
"the presumption of guilt has changed to a presumption of innocence"
synonyms: assumption, supposition, presupposition, belief, thought, guess, expectation, judgment, surmise, conjecture, speculation, hypothesis, postulation, premise, generalization, inference, deduction, conclusion
"this presumption may be easily rebutted"

2. behaviour perceived as arrogant, disrespectful, and transgressing the limits of what is permitted or appropriate.'

JasonSilva
04-25-19, 21:34
I think the Tulip business model is probably on the way out. Sad for me to say it.

Ferry seems to be the only recent recruit who is under 30. The onerous daily hours, rules, uncertain earnings, 'fees and fines' and restrictions imposed on the girls in these places are reason enough not to work there and to choose another option.

The internet based freelance and social media methods of making contact are growing and the old shops' days are numbered.

Enjoy it while you can.It is unfortunate as Tulip model is far better than any other options. Tulip provide predictability and same high quality of service almost all the time at below market rate considering the girls only make 1500 THB per session.

The new mediums are not predictable and costly instead of being inversely proportional. People are paying 5000 THB for 2 hours after paying to some app and then also getting rated by the service provider which is absolutely ridiculous concept.

I honestly think to attract new girls, Tulip need to increase their price so girls make more. They can easily charge 2100/2400/2700 for 60/90/120 minutes or even 2200/2600/3000 THB. Almost every customer that comes there is non-local spending lot of money in flight and for hotel stay and will happily pay few hundred baht etc which is win-win for everyone in this two sided marketplace.

Reaper78
04-26-19, 01:33
It is unfortunate as Tulip model is far better than any other options. Tulip provide predictability and same high quality of service almost all the time at below market rate considering the girls only make 1500 THB per session.

The new mediums are not predictable and costly instead of being inversely proportional. People are paying 5000 THB for 2 hours after paying to some app and then also getting rated by the service provider which is absolutely ridiculous concept.

I honestly think to attract new girls, Tulip need to increase their price so girls make more. They can easily charge 2100/2400/2700 for 60/90/120 minutes or even 2200/2600/3000 THB. Almost every customer that comes there is non-local spending lot of money in flight and for hotel stay and will happily pay few hundred baht etc which is win-win for everyone in this two sided marketplace.And that's why tipping the service provider is important at the end of every session.

Ed Setra
04-26-19, 11:02
It is unfortunate as Tulip model is far better than any other options. Tulip provide predictability and same high quality of service almost all the time at below market rate considering the girls only make 1500 THB per session.

I honestly think to attract new girls, Tulip need to increase their price so girls make more. They can easily charge 2100/2400/2700 for 60/90/120 minutes or even 2200/2600/3000 THB. Almost every customer that comes there is non-local spending lot of money in flight and for hotel stay and will happily pay few hundred baht etc which is win-win for everyone in this two sided marketplace.I agree with what you say mostly, although not sure I follow the reasoning of the 'inversely proportional' argument (why should the new media be either / or?)

I think price increases will happen though to match other shops, but not be passed on to staff in pay hikes. In reality, I can't see the owners increasing the pay of the providers seeing as it hasn't moved over the last number of years. I do not think it would attract new entrants much as the potential new staff are already dabbling in new media from an early age.

But increased pay would certainly boost retention of existing staff (clearly not what most ISG members want, 555).

I don't think they will be employing consultants for a strategic business review any time soon either.

Ed Setra
04-26-19, 11:16
And that's why tipping the service provider is important at the end of every session.Yeah, I'm happy to tip for good service too (more as investment for the future rather than reward, in all honesty, it's a culture thing).

Crocodilexp
04-26-19, 16:36
I honestly think to attract new girls, Tulip need to increase their price so girls make more. They can easily charge 2100/2400/2700 for 60/90/120 minutes or even 2200/2600/3000 THB. Almost every customer that comes there is non-local spending lot of money in flight and for hotel stay and will happily pay few hundred baht etc which is win-win for everyone in this two sided marketplace.In today's Thailand, I doubt think extra 200-500 baht per session would be anywhere close to enough to bring in the good-looking girls ready to happily provide all the services that Tulip is famous for to all comers. Tulip requires a certain kind of hardened yet conscientious professional, and the supply is limited. A girl who is the least bit squeamish about doing anal, rimming and gagging for 1500 baht sure won't be doing the same for 2000 or 3000 baht either, they'd simply find easier venues.

Not sure where your assertion that every almost customer is a non-local comes from. In fact, given their exceptional service and disappointing looks as well as marketing that's almost exclusively word-of-mouth (online or offline), I would venture a guess that Tulip relies on regulars more than other sex venues. The regulars would surely hardly be thrilled with a price increase, and would visit less often or go to competitors like Snow While and Cherry. Personally, if my choice were 4 BJs at Star of Light vs one session at Tulip, SOL would be an easy choice.

Syzygies
04-27-19, 12:12
In today's Thailand, I doubt think extra 200-500 baht per session would be anywhere close to enough to bring in the good-looking girls ready to happily provide all the services that Tulip is famous for to all comers. Tulip requires a certain kind of hardened yet conscientious professional, and the supply is limited. A girl who is the least bit squeamish about doing anal, rimming and gagging for 1500 baht sure won't be doing the same for 2000 or 3000 baht either, they'd simply find easier venues.Yes. Many years ago, MPs were expensive and the bargirls were cheap. Now it has gone the other way. Bargirls get heaps more and may not deserve it, and MP girls get the same as they always got, with very few price rises. Makes sense all the pretty girls have moved out of MPs to where they can make money easier.

Pin at Boss Massage was good enough looking to get me to make a booking and I intended to repeat, early last year (or year before). However she moved to working on the street in Soi 4, because she can make a lot more money there, she says. Can't remember now if I have done an MP girl this year. Ha ha. Okay Have done an ex MP girl or two. I must go and try again. Find a pretty one with good body. Maybe I have to look in Doki Doki and see if girls are sufficient standard in looks, and look in a few others.

A few years now since my last Tulip booking. They may have some O.K. girls that I just did not meet. Can't recall any Snow White bookings for a long time either. My last really memorable pretty girl in MPs was in Orient more than a year ago, and she had to leave due to raids for non Thai citizens, so see her privately now. Her English is virtually zero.

Goatscrot
04-28-19, 02:55
In today's Thailand, I doubt think extra 200-500 baht per session would be anywhere close to enough to bring in the good-looking girls ready to happily provide all the services that Tulip is famous for to all comers. Tulip requires a certain kind of hardened yet conscientious professional, and the supply is limited. A girl who is the least bit squeamish about doing anal, rimming and gagging for 1500 baht sure won't be doing the same for 2000 or 3000 baht either, they'd simply find easier venues.

Not sure where your assertion that every almost customer is a non-local comes from. In fact, given their exceptional service and disappointing looks as well as marketing that's almost exclusively word-of-mouth (online or offline), I would venture a guess that Tulip relies on regulars more than other sex venues. The regulars would surely hardly be thrilled with a price increase, and would visit less often or go to competitors like Snow While and Cherry. Personally, if my choice were 4 BJs at Star of Light vs one session at Tulip, SOL would be an easy choice.Tulip service is amazing, but truth be told aside from rimming and A+, you should expect everything else from every session everywhere. I do. And I let it be known ahead of time. I'm very upfront. Tell them I expect them to perform like they are in a "sex movie" or with their boyfriend. If they agree and don't perform, season ends and they get a couple hundred baht.

Member #4698
04-28-19, 05:38
(1) Tulip service is amazing, but (2) truth be told aside from rimming and A+, you should expect everything else from every session everywhere. I do. And I let it be known ahead of time. I'm very upfront. Tell them I expect them to perform like they are in a "sex movie" or with their boyfriend. If they agree and don't perform, season ends and they get a couple hundred baht.1. But the Tulip girls are, how shall I phrase this gently, of dubious quality looks-wise. To each his own I guess, but not for me since I place a large degree of importance on looks and body quality. Besides, I don't need porn star service most of the time unless I am expressly going to a porn star place to receive such service which leads me to point #2: It is good that you expect a certain minimum level of service and will not settle for less, but honestly, what are you stats on receiving such service these days at Tulip, SW, Mango ect. 75%, 50% of the time? I am just curious. It has been a long time since I have been to SW or even Mango. I used to know a couple of really talented, super friendly providers in Mango that also looked pretty good, but they are no longer around and their replacements just don't look attractive to me. I have moved on.

Bouvis
04-28-19, 05:49
I'm very upfront. Tell them I expect them to perform like they are in a "sex movie" or with their boyfriend. If they agree and don't perform, season ends and they get a couple hundred baht.Do you lay down these expectations with Go Go laides as well? If so do they deliver more times than not? I like this plan of attack. Setting the expectations up front is the way to go. A bit like the Japanese mongers at Thermae with their phone pics of toys shrouded with baht. I have attempted the "perform like they are in a sex movie line" but it got lost in translation (my Thai is poor) and the girl thought I wanted her to appear in a movie and I was going to film her etc. It went downhill after that.

Goatscrot
04-28-19, 06:58
1. But the Tulip girls are, how shall I phrase this gently, of dubious quality looks-wise. To each his own I guess, but not for me since I place a large degree of importance on looks and body quality. Besides, I don't need porn star service most of the time unless I am expressly going to a porn star place to receive such service which leads me to point #2: It is good that you expect a certain minimum level of service and will not settle for less, but honestly, what are you stats on receiving such service these days at Tulip, SW, Mango ect. 75%, 50% of the time? I am just curious. It has been a long time since I have been to SW or even Mango. I used to know a couple of really talented, super friendly providers in Mango that also looked pretty good, but they are no longer around and their replacements just don't look attractive to me. I have moved on.10 years ago, Tulip gals were better looking and younger (hell, most of the gals working there now were there 10 years ago), and there were some amazing looking gals at SW and Mango. Mango and SW, especially Mango had some real good looking gals during the first few years of operation. Stats? At Tulip its almost all the time, SW, a bit less. I place the blame solely on the punters who have become way less demanding and are willing to pay more for less. If dudes would stop settling for poor service from lookers, then the service would improve. I'm not holding my breath. The majority of dudes don't seem to be bothered by it. And locals, especially local Western dudes are by far in the minority. I really not interested in anything less than a full on GFE or a PSE. Unfortunately neither is easy to find amongst lookers these days, which is why my frequency is way down.

IMembr
04-30-19, 17:07
Do you lay down these expectations with Go Go laides as well? If so do they deliver more times than not? I like this plan of attack. Setting the expectations up front is the way to go. A bit like the Japanese mongers at Thermae with their phone pics of toys shrouded with baht. I have attempted the "perform like they are in a sex movie line" but it got lost in translation (my Thai is poor) and the girl thought I wanted her to appear in a movie and I was going to film her etc. It went downhill after that.In any mongering situation, it's best to set expectations. But you also have to adjust for venue as well. Places like Tulip have more on the menu so to speak, so expectations are different. When you have a not as attractive, bigger, older lady doing the work, she has to offer more up so to speak. That twenty something at the GoGo may agree to some things, but that experience will range from mechanical to GFE or even a rob rather than a potential PSE experience at selected MPs.

Even with that said, service isn't quite the same at Tulip, Snow White, etc. Still consistent and know what you're getting, but these girls are tired. Part of it has been monger expectations at these places have dipped, but also the energy level dips when you have older ladies doing the work.

GrapeMan
04-30-19, 19:30
In any mongering situation, it's best to set expectations. But you also have to adjust for venue as well. Places like Tulip have more on the menu so to speak, so expectations are different. When you have a not as attractive, bigger, older lady doing the work, she has to offer more up so to speak. That twenty something at the GoGo may agree to some things, but that experience will range from mechanical to GFE or even a rob rather than a potential PSE experience at selected MPs.

Even with that said, service isn't quite the same at Tulip, Snow White, etc. Still consistent and know what you're getting, but these girls are tired. Part of it has been monger expectations at these places have dipped, but also the energy level dips when you have older ladies doing the work.This very much.

For any mongering, be it thailand or elsewhere, just set expectations beforehand and you're best off. Most of the time is fine and everything is good if you say what you want before anything happens. Once you get started though, its free game for the girl to say no, or upcharge or whatever. If there's something that isn't specifically on the menu or you want to make sure it is, just ask.

Just for shits and giggles, one time at Tulip they had a good size group of ladies, in deciding who I want, I asked who does anal, they giggled and all slightly raised their hand. Sure its on the menu there, I didn't need to ask, but setting expectations is fine that the girl knows what's going to happen when you get in there and what you expect.

MrKim
05-01-19, 02:48
Having never been to Tulip, I'm very intrigued by the reports of PSE, anything goes service here.

One question I still have after RTFF. Do any of the girls do cum swapping?

JonniDarkko
05-01-19, 03:57
Try Golf / Gop and Ying. Last time they did this for me.

GrapeMan
05-01-19, 04:26
Having never been to Tulip, I'm very intrigued by the reports of PSE, anything goes service here.

One question I still have after RTFF. Do any of the girls do cum swapping?With you? I mean, I'm sure if you tell them any of them will. You can always just ask before you go into the room as well, but I wouldn't suspect they would not do it, but its probably a fairly unusual request.

MrKim
05-01-19, 06:38
With you? I mean, I'm sure if you tell them any of them will. You can always just ask before you go into the room as well, but I wouldn't suspect they would not do it, but its probably a fairly unusual request.Oh no no haha. I should have been more clear. I meant if I choose 2 girls and CIM, would they be willing to cumswap with each other.