PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Massage Parlors - TULIP ONLY!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]

FunMan13
12-12-22, 17:35
Sorry for the late report. I had to get to a computer. I just cannot read ISG or make reports on my smart phone. I can't read or type well with a small device, so still rely on a computer or laptop.

Anyway, I was up early and didn't have anything to do. So I went to Tulip early. I got there around 10:15. Both Ying and Golf (BTW, her real name is Gop. I know, lucky bastard, I got both ladies' Line contact info). Receptionist asked me if I want to wait in the lobby or room. I said lobby. So, while sitting in the lobby, I chatted with some ladies (notice I don't refer to them as girls? Made mental notes for a couple future booking possibilities.

Ying & Golf showed up in civies at 10:50. Immediately they took me up to the room and started the session, them without changing to 'work' clothes or makeup. They apologized for that but they look good just as they were. Well, I don't want to go into details (you all know the drill) but to say I had a great time was an understatement. Both ladies worked on me non-stop for 2 hours. Actually we went past 2 hours. Throughout the session, Ying took the lead. Everything just flowed smoothly including BBFS with both, CIM & swallow (I won't tell who), without even any hesitation. The only thing I didn't do was A+. I am not an A+ guy and if I do, I won't do it in a 3-some. It's a hygiene thing. At the end, they even dressed me and put my shoes on me. I tipped them 500 bt each.

Well, I crossed out another thing-to-do on my list. I think climbing Mt. Everest and wrestle / fuck a grisly she-bear are left!

One suggestion (for any place): If you want to make a booking, try to get the provider as early in the day as possible. Then she is fresh and give better service. BTW, I am Chinese-American, 6 ft tall. So I am neither Farang or Asian. Usually it is an advantage and I maximize the advantage!

JasonSilva
12-14-22, 17:09
Ying genuinely enjoys sex even though she is 42 now.

She has made enough money and can retire with comfort as she has some other business but she still continues.

She actually can hold conversation and is funny. Of course it is all scripted as she most likely had the same conversation with hundreds of other people but who cares. You are paying for experience, not for sex.

There are good chances there will never be any Tulip when this is gone, at least not at this pricing point.

11Bravo
12-15-22, 08:57

She has made enough money and can retire with comfort as she has some other business but she still continues.

She actually can hold conversation and is funny. Of course it is all scripted as she most likely had the same conversation with hundreds of other people but who cares. You are paying for experience, not for sex.

There are good chances there will never be any Tulip when this is gone, at least not at this pricing point.Agree, Ying is a woman who doesn't look her age AND even looks good without makeup. Someone you could take out on the town and who wouldn't embarass you with her dress or her behavior. She can hold her own in a conversation and is genuinely funny, a real bright spark in life. She once told me she did retire for awhile, but grew bored, so why not come back and keep the cash flowing while she can. And she is one who is very smart with money. Why she is still single is beyond me, but one of those truly independent women.

For those of you who will scoff at paying for a 42 year old you're right, stay away and enjoy your 19 year old airheads. Leave the adults for the adults. Ying provides stimulation for both your body and your mind.

Tulip and Ying are institutions, one of the best deals going. I agree they will not be replaced, at least, as Mr. Silva says, at this price point.

Full disclosure, I've known her for years and I am a BIG fanboy.

TConor
12-15-22, 13:21
Had a wonderful time with Dao, cheerful personality, really puts in the effort to tailor her services to your personal preferences. Nothing coy about it, communicates very well and seems to really enjoy the work. None of that fake moaning, or at least it was the sounds of enthusiasm rather than an attempt at flattery. Hard to describe. I doubt I made her come, but she definitely seemed to be having a good time. Tried to repeat the next day, but she was off or unavailable.Did you bring your seeing eye dog?

TConor
12-15-22, 13:23
I forgot to mention that Cindy's rimming was enthusiastic. Your description is correct. And she does look like a Latin hottie.

I saw her yesterday when I was leaving. She was so nice. I was leaving after being with a different woman, saw her sitting there, waved and smiled and she instantly smiled and waved back.

I think she is just not as experienced as some of the other providers. Plus the communication is harder. I couldn't use speech to put her at ease.

I can say and do things to the others and they start getting more and more turned on. That happened yesterday when I saw Golf. She was off the hook! ... After I got her over the fact that I didn't say her name at the counter. LOL I didn't think she was still working. But I called out three other names and then saw her walk by and was like "Hey Golf, It's me. " "Then why didn't you ask for me?" grumble, grumble, grumble. LOL She chilled out fast.Her face would stop a bus.

11Bravo
12-15-22, 13:27
Her face would stop a bus.Isn't that why there is doggy? 🤣.

FunMan13
12-15-22, 20:22
Once Tulip folds, nothing can replace it. So enjoy now while we can.

There are good chances there will never be any Tulip when this is gone, at least not at this pricing point.

TConor
12-16-22, 09:35
Once Tulip folds, nothing can replace it. So enjoy now while we can.Once in a life time, well not really, When Eden Club started you used to only have 1 girl. And it was almost as good as Tulips and better looking gals.

Insydious
12-16-22, 10:03
Agree, Ying is a woman who doesn't look her age AND even looks good without makeup. I've gone to Tulip numerous times but unfortunately I've never had the pleasure of having Ying which is a real shame.

I've had Nadear (my regular go-to), June (awesome PSE but her looks leaves much to be desired tho), Janet (good body for her age, kinda PSE), Golf (great ass, but her pussy just doesn't quite work on me) and a couple more forgettable ones. Yeah this has been mentioned before, Golf's pussy is just way too large to make it work for me unfortunately (guess I have a wee one).

Ying has just remained elusive for me, and I have never had the fortune to see her in the lineup whenever I drop by. Can anyone describe how she looks? Does she have long hair? And does she look younger than the above mentioned few (except for Nadear who really is in her late 20's or early-mid 30's).

11Bravo
12-17-22, 00:55
I've gone to Tulip numerous times but unfortunately I've never had the pleasure of having Ying which is a real shame.

I've had Nadear (my regular go-to), June (awesome PSE but her looks leaves much to be desired tho), Janet (good body for her age, kinda PSE), Golf (great ass, but her pussy just doesn't quite work on me) and a couple more forgettable ones. Yeah this has been mentioned before, Golf's pussy is just way too large to make it work for me unfortunately (guess I have a wee one).

Ying has just remained elusive for me, and I have never had the fortune to see her in the lineup whenever I drop by. Can anyone describe how she looks? Does she have long hair? And does she look younger than the above mentioned few (except for Nadear who really is in her late 20's or early-mid 30's).Sorry, can't really help you. I've only taken Ying. The last time, I did arrive at Tulip earlier than her due to MY miscommunication so did see 5 or 6 other women while waiting in the lobby. But I don't know their names and only one "mature" one was attractive for me.

Ying has shoulder length hair, maybe a bit longer, longer than a bob / pageboy but not really long. My view, an angular face with a sharp, not round, chin. No tats. I wouldn't say she looks younger than the others, but more elegant (maybe my tinted vision). In civilian clothes, passing on the street, I'd think 30 something stylish civilian professional businesswoman.

I'd suggest checking Tulip and if she's not there, make a booking with the front desk (if they do; one would think that they could certainly get a message to her at least). Definitely worth the trouble. Besides the looks and service, a major attribute is the conversation she provides.

AmPervert
12-17-22, 19:06
Her face would stop a bus.I wouldn't say that. She has a Latin look to her, not your typical Thai face. You can see in her face why she is good with her tongue. Her smile is absolutely pleasant actually and as we got to know each other better over several visits, I am completely trying her first at the end of the month when I get back.

That said, Ying and Golf (Gop) are nicer looking and in better body shape but I am still going to try Cindy again first.

Don't we all go to Tulip for the PSE of it anyway? I totally prefer these women to the prettier, younger women who don't know how to fuck. These women know how to electrify a room with their sex drive.

Agree, Ying is a woman who doesn't look her age AND even looks good without makeup. Someone you could take out on the town and who wouldn't embarass you with her dress or her behavior. She can hold her own in a conversation and is genuinely funny, a real bright spark in life. She once told me she did retire for awhile, but grew bored, so why not come back...For those of you who will scoff at paying for a 42 year old you're right, stay away and enjoy your 19 year old airheads. Leave the adults for the adults. Ying provides stimulation for both your body and your mind....Full disclosure, I've known her for years and I am a BIG fanboy.I am a big fanboy as well. I consider her an authentic sex addict. You are going through the motions with her and then you hit on something that turns her on and it all goes into overdrive. She reminds me of my wife a bit, just a dirty girl who gets off on good, dirty sex and when you hit that spot, it shows. I think Golf (Gop) is the same way on a lower level of intensity. The two of them together can't be beat.

Sorry, can't really help you. I've only taken Ying....I wouldn't say she looks younger than the others, but more elegant (maybe my tinted vision). In civilian clothes, passing on the street, I'd think 30 something stylish civilian professional businesswoman...Totally agree. I have thought about asking her whether she wants to take a trip with me to Sukhothai or Ayutthaya. (No sex in beautiful Sukhothai) I am just afraid of fucking it all up with getting to know her too much. LOL. Has anyone done this?

Insydious
12-18-22, 07:50
Sorry, can't really help you.Thank you! The description you've provided is a great help, I'll be back in BKK next week and hopefully I will be able to catch a break and get to experience her after all this time. Will definitely make a booking with the reception if I don't see her around.

SilviuO
01-18-23, 08:40
Hi,

One question please. Gulp or Golf still working in the shop?

GrapeMan
01-18-23, 23:55
Hi,

One question please. Gulp or Golf still working in the shop?Yes, but like all shops, not all girls work all the time every day and even if she's there she may have a customer.

SilviuO
01-19-23, 07:46
Thank you. Just ask if is there. I will reach Bangkok tomorrow and go to Tulip. Last year I pass one time, I ask for her, they didn't know, if she will come back or no.

SunnyBoyPerth
01-29-23, 17:51
Yes she is working. Saw her in October and will see her again next month.

Hi,

One question please. Gulp or Golf still working in the shop?

Sunnyali90
02-02-23, 13:39
Maybe just for people less familiar with Tulip to know, I know you know your stuff, so not for you-- but if you're at Tulip, you're supposed to fuck them in the ass to your hearts desire, that's the big service provided at Tulip, and there is no up charge, all girls expect it, and to a degree are required to do anal as much as a customer wants. At Tulip I was with a lady, felt she needed a break but DKDC. Thats how it is there.

RandomDude69
02-24-23, 04:04
I have not tried BBFS before, but would like to try it at Tulip during my upcoming trip to BKK.

Do most of the girls at Tulip do BBFSCIP?

Or is it rare, and only the famous ones do it?

BogieMaker
02-27-23, 15:52
I have not tried BBFS before, but would like to try it at Tulip during my upcoming trip to BKK.

Do most of the girls at Tulip do BBFSCIP?

Or is it rare, and only the famous ones do it?Mickey.

I had some luck with Mickey when I was there in December. First pop was with a cover but when we were cleaning up after a little bit of a massage, she jumped on with out until she was happy. No way I was getting a second that day. I assume CIP would have been done if I had some available.

The total session was great with all you would expect from Tulip. Mikey is older not fat but not slim. I understand she has been at Tuplip for several years.

BB.

I was visited BB several times since she did all the things I like. A lot of DFK, BBBJ, and Rimming with lots of slobber and noise if you like that. Also all the other options wer available and tested. Finished with BBBJCIM. Speaks very good english so there were no communication issues. She had only been there for a couple of months but she gave me her LINE so I know she is still working at Tulip. She is on the chubby side but not fat. Although no BBFS, I would highly recommend.

GrapeMan
02-27-23, 21:15
BB.

I was visited BB several times since she did all the things I like. A lot of DFK, BBBJ, and Rimming with lots of slobber and noise if you like that. Also all the other options wer available and tested. Finished with BBBJCIM. Speaks very good english so there were no communication issues. She had only been there for a couple of months but she gave me her LINE so I know she is still working at Tulip. She is on the chubby side but not fat. Although no BBFS, I would highly recommend.High recommendation for BB "Bebe?" as well.

She is relatively new and started late summer 2022, but was apparently in the industry years ago when she was like 18 but had a long break as she is in her late 20's now. Very good english and up for anything. She was one of the top Tulip experiences for me on par with famous ladies, and especially enthusiastic about sex. Very PSE but also girl friend style enjoyment. Second time I had her was just as much fun as the first, after a start in the shower, we got dried off and after drying off, no biggie, she just casually got on all fours on the bed and aske me to start the session by fucking her in the ass. She also is into swallowing cum, at least for me, but I also tend to have more success in this area with many girls than others on this forum.

SwimmingFish22
03-05-23, 07:51
Does anyone know if any of the girls are open to double penetration? Have always wanted to try. Also if any are open to a 2 girl /2 Guy session? Thanks!

Supmam
03-06-23, 11:44
My guess is almost all the girls who are legend status wouldn't blink an eyelid at DP. Golf. Dao. June. (not sure she came back).

The only one who would blink is you when a- you rub your dick up against another guy or be- she doesn't put a condom on either of you (see point a).

Does anyone know if any of the girls are open to double penetration? Have always wanted to try. Also if any are open to a 2 girl /2 Guy session? Thanks!

GrapeMan
03-06-23, 20:38
Does anyone know if any of the girls are open to double penetration? Have always wanted to try. Also if any are open to a 2 girl /2 Guy session? Thanks!If there's four people, you may want to consider take out in your hotel room instead of doing it at Tulip, but I'm sure even that would be fine. I don't know if Tulip has some bigger rooms or not. For ladies, I'd imagine almost all the girls there are fine with getting DPed and your session wouldn't be their first or 10th time doing it, they've had plenty of dicks in them. You can call and ask and mammasan will tell you, or just ask when you arrive. Its no big deal, they get asked sex stuff by every customer, and bonus is that Tulip is A+, so you don't have to clear that hurdle as you might at other places. Most Tulip girls are also quite happy to work with another girl as well, just ask.

BkkMick
03-07-23, 12:16
If there's four people, you may want to consider take out in your hotel room instead of doing it at Tulip, but I'm sure even that would be fine. I don't know if Tulip has some bigger rooms or not. For ladies, I'd imagine almost all the girls there are fine with getting DPed and your session wouldn't be their first or 10th time doing it, they've had plenty of dicks in them. You can call and ask and mammasan will tell you, or just ask when you arrive. Its no big deal, they get asked sex stuff by every customer, and bonus is that Tulip is A+, so you don't have to clear that hurdle as you might at other places. Most Tulip girls are also quite happy to work with another girl as well, just ask.Unfortunately Tulip doesn't have any rooms that can accommodate 4 people. Even a threesome is cumbersome. In the good old days Paul Kausch and I used to take out 4 or 5 girls from Tulip and book a suite in one of the nearby hotels like the Column Hotel on Soi 16 because they have got king size beds. We used to party with Ice, June, Candy, Si from Tulip and Bell, Pinky and Game from Cherry. Ice and June were always happy to oblige DP even in a group setting.

Others, would only accept when they were booked outside but not with other girls present. Lena used to a champ at that. However she never liked other girls present because she used to sq**t uncontrollably and didn't like another girl to witness that.

In any case for a foursome (with or without DP) I recommend to pick one girl and let her choose a friend. Then get them into the mood by taking them out of the shop, have dinner and drinks first and then let them to a hotel room. Worked for us like a charm and for the girls it wasn't just business as usual but they really enjoyed themselves and went beyond the call of duty. If you look back a few years you can find some reports which both Paul and I both posted about it.

GrapeMan
03-07-23, 18:16
In any case for a foursome (with or without DP) I recommend to pick one girl and let her choose a friend. Then get them into the mood by taking them out of the shop, have dinner and drinks first and then let them to a hotel room. Worked for us like a charm and for the girls it wasn't just business as usual but they really enjoyed themselves and went beyond the call of duty. If you look back a few years you can find some reports which both Paul and I both posted about it.Agree with the pick a friend, very much. That goes a long way and how I almost always do threesomes in Thailand.

But the take them out is just weird though. Take them to your room and take care of business. No need to simp and pretend she's not a sex worker or give them any additional money or attention. I guess some people are into it, I think that's just confusing to take a sex worker getting slammed 5 x a day in the ass out on a date to act like it makes a difference and she's not just laughing at you as she takes your money. Because she is. But hey if that's your thing, go for it, its not mine, but we all got our stuff.

BkkMick
03-09-23, 12:38
Agree with the pick a friend, very much. That goes a long way and how I almost always do threesomes in Thailand.

But the take them out is just weird though. Take them to your room and take care of business. No need to simp and pretend she's not a sex worker or give them any additional money or attention. I guess some people are into it, I think that's just confusing to take a sex worker getting slammed 5 x a day in the ass out on a date to act like it makes a difference and she's not just laughing at you as she takes your money. Because she is. But hey if that's your thing, go for it, it's not mine, but we all got our stuff.I guess that's where our experiences differ. You are dismissing something which you obviously haven't partaken in. Of course they are sex workers and money changes hands but I can tell you the girls I partied with were great fun once taken out of the shop. They all have private lives and react totally different when they are off duty. And it didn't mean that it was romantic relationship. But it was a hell of an overnight party with no holes barred. In actual fact one of the superstars who out of the shop looks like a regular MILF, no tattoos and dresses elegantly, even spent some days with me in Europe when she came to visit relatives there. But I am not trying to change your mind, just stating experiences I have had and for me they were great.

Shagmeister7777
03-09-23, 15:30
How late is Tulip open?

Ed Setra
03-10-23, 12:04
How late is Tulip open?I've been there after 11, but started at 9.

Maybe different now.

Call and ask +66 2 391 7564.

Crocodilexp
03-12-23, 22:53
How late is Tulip open?Officially 10 am-midnight, unless they changed recently. However, if you need to see the lineup, I wouldn't go before noon or after about 10pm. Go too early or too late, and some of the women might not have arrived yet, or already gone.

If you make an appointment with a specific girl, you can go anytime, though I tend to avoid going late. They're still human, and after being slammed in all 3 holes by 5 guys earlier in the day, anyone would be exhausted. I once went at 11 pm and the normally amazing, energetic Ying asked me to just do 1 h and 1 shot. I couldn't help but oblige. She delivered a memorable shot, but it's not as good as our usual 2-3 for just 200 more baht.

GrapeMan
03-14-23, 18:08
Officially 10 am-midnight, unless they changed recently. However, if you need to see the lineup, I wouldn't go before noon or after about 10pm. Go too early or too late, and some of the women might not have arrived yet, or already gone.

If you make an appointment with a specific girl, you can go anytime, though I tend to avoid going late. They're still human, and after being slammed in all 3 holes by 5 guys earlier in the day, anyone would be exhausted. I once went at 11 pm and the normally amazing, energetic Ying asked me to just do 1 h and 1 shot. I couldn't help but oblige. She delivered a memorable shot, but it's not as good as our usual 2-3 for just 200 more baht.Anecdotally, I've found by 9 pm-10 pm most girls just want to go home for the night by then, they're done and as you said, they've had enough guys for the day, and as such they can't be on point the whole experience. But yes, I'd also suggest not before noon and not after 10 pm. There's other locations to hit at night, unless you really have to have some PSE at Tulip.

I'd also say the 1 h at Tulip is meh, you might as well go for 1. 5 - 2 hours instead since the cost is so close. If you want to leave early you always can, or you can stay, up to you and the girl, but best to give the option and let her know you intend to stay longer so she can spread out the action.

Crocodilexp
03-15-23, 19:11
1 h at Tulip is meh, you might as well go for 1. 5 - 2 hours instead since the cost is so close.Absolutely, 2 h is the sweet spot, given that it doesn't cost much more. If you're too tired, you can always chill or get a plain massage, and a few girls like Ying can even hold a conversation.

FarmerBoy45
03-17-23, 02:38
Are there any good 3 or 4 star hotels within easy walking distance to Tulip? Will be there soon and want to spend my last two days near Tulip, hopefully close enough to walk to in the April heat. Hopefully a hotel that is also guest friendly?

AmPervert
03-17-23, 17:45
I was thinking the same exact thing!

There are several. Just do a google search of hotels with the map.

Are there any good 3 or 4 star hotels within easy walking distance to Tulip? Will be there soon and want to spend my last two days near Tulip, hopefully close enough to walk to in the April heat. Hopefully a hotel that is also guest friendly?

Supmam
03-17-23, 22:17
I always wanted to stay at hotel nikko, japanese inspired. Close enough to tulip 400 m by Google maps.

DillonDom
03-18-23, 06:25
I always wanted to stay at hotel nikko, japanese inspired. Close enough to tulip 400 m by Google maps.Verve is in same complex as Niko and about 40% of cost.

FarmerBoy45
03-18-23, 09:43
Was looking at Hotel Nikko and wondering if it is guest friendly..

I always wanted to stay at hotel nikko, japanese inspired. Close enough to tulip 400 m by Google maps.

Jaim Bo
03-22-23, 22:39
I was back in Thailand this week and visited Tulip. A couple of things to report. On my first visit I enjoyed a good session with Dao but the best thing she did was tell me that another Tulip Superstar June has returned to work. So what else could I do but return the following day for a session with June. I was not disappointed.

The other Tulip news is that the rooms on the first floor are currently being re-furbished. Not before time but maybe an increase in price will be needed to pay for it.

Cumisher
03-30-23, 03:50
I was in Bangkok in 2019. I don't recall the name but I went to a classy place it was that was located in a hotel or something. There was a huge line up in the center with each girl holding a color coded / price card of some sort. Inside each bedroom had a tub. Does this place or something like it still exist?

HorseTrader
03-30-23, 07:09
I was in Bangkok in 2019. I don't recall the name but I went to a classy place it was that was located in a hotel or something. There was a huge line up in the center with each girl holding a color coded / price card of some sort. Inside each bedroom had a tub. Does this place or something like it still exist?Clearly you are confusing places, Tulip is nothing like what you described. Nothing classy about Tulip. Respectable size lineup, but no price cards. No tub in each room, more like a dingy shower and bed crammed into a small room that is long past needing renovation. Perhaps you are thinking of one of the nice soapy massage places such as the now gone Lords Palace.

Jaim Bo
03-30-23, 22:09
Clearly you are confusing places, Tulip is nothing like what you described. Nothing classy about Tulip. Respectable size lineup, but no price cards. No tub in each room, more like a dingy shower and bed crammed into a small room that is long past needing renovation. Perhaps you are thinking of one of the nice soapy massage places such as the now gone Lords Palace.The other Tulip news is that the rooms on the first floor are currently being re-furbished. Not before time but maybe an increase in price will be needed to pay for it.

Zauberfee
03-31-23, 08:34
Are there any good 3 or 4 star hotels within easy walking distance to Tulip? Will be there soon and want to spend my last two days near Tulip, hopefully close enough to walk to in the April heat. Hopefully a hotel that is also guest friendly?Ir-On (https://goo.gl/maps/ZwgHg7cntTbmvXjo9) at Suk 36 as well as Karaarom (https://goo.gl/maps/28cmTgCbueAoAzUQ6) also at Suk 36 are within walking distance of Tulip and well below 2. 000 THB per night.

If money isn't an issue I'd stay at Marriott Sukhumvit (https://goo.gl/maps/u6ABAhvQBpovFRxRA), but recently it's became really pricey.

HorseTrader
03-31-23, 11:25
Are there any good 3 or 4 star hotels within easy walking distance to Tulip? Will be there soon and want to spend my last two days near Tulip, hopefully close enough to walk to in the April heat. Hopefully a hotel that is also guest friendly?If you can't find a suitable hotel, an alternative would be any Sukhumvit hotel near a BTS stop. Tulip is right at a BTS stop.

Cumisher
04-02-23, 06:37
Clearly you are confusing places, Tulip is nothing like what you described. Nothing classy about Tulip. Respectable size lineup, but no price cards. No tub in each room, more like a dingy shower and bed crammed into a small room that is long past needing renovation. Perhaps you are thinking of one of the nice soapy massage places such as the now gone Lords Palace.Damn you're right it was lords palace. I'the figure it was gone since I haven't seen any post about it. Are there any high end places like that?

FunStone
04-11-23, 17:04
Hello,

I can confirm that June is back. Very good performance, everything goes.

Had also session with Dao. Best COF I ever had. So it's like it was before: Best PSE.

You can get in Bangkok. Can't wait to have fun at Tulip again.

Supmam
04-12-23, 02:58
Wonderful. June is skilled like very few.

Dao is good but didn't quite gel with her like I did with candy June leena and nadear. Sadly leena has disappeared for good.

Hello,

I can confirm that June is back. Very good performance, everything goes.

Had also session with Dao. Best COF I ever had. So it's like it was before: Best PSE.

You can get in Bangkok. Can't wait to have fun at Tulip again.

LachieDog
06-02-23, 11:39
I haven't been back to tulip for years, is Dao back working there now.

FunStone
06-08-23, 14:45
Yes, Dao is back.

George300
06-11-23, 10:12
Just got to BKK and with every trip my first stop is Tulip. Had Cindy who asked if I'the like two girls. I said sure. In came BB or Bebe. They aren't hot but I knew the service would be good. I actually can't remember who was who but one of them was younger, thick, dark skin. She proceeded to deepthroat me over and over while the other one tongued my ass. I have had some great rimjobs in my life. But this was top 3 for sure. And she proceeded to stay there eating my ass for essentially the entire 2 hours. I didn't even fuck her. I banged the younger one for a bit, she almost jumped on with no condom and while I do bareback the kgirls in LA and Vegas I'm not about to try that here. So I banging her for a bit but the condom (theirs) was so thick and her pussy so used, I couldn't feel shit. So off with the condom and back down her throat. This time I'm on all fours. She's under me as I'm face fucking her the other one has direct access and proceeds to wipe her face up and down on my ass crack. It was heaven. She was slobbering and licking and exploring my prostate with what must have been the deepest anyone has shoved their tongue in my ass. I mean her whole face was in there. I feel bad for the guy that may make out with her later. All in all I came three times. Each one in the young girls mouth. They didn't interact with each other but I don't care nor did I ask them too. I was too busy enjoying the DT and Rimjob. I'the see them again just for that. Felt like Mike Adriano for a few hours. Next time I want to try three. One girl on the cock, one sucking balls and the third one with her tongue up my ass. May go in tomorrow for that.

MaxyBBJ
06-11-23, 16:23
…All in all I came three times. Each one in the young girls mouth. They didn't interact with each other but I don't care nor did I ask them too. I was too busy enjoying the DT and Rimjob. I'the see them again just for that. Felt like Mike Adriano for a few hours. Next time I want to try three. One girl on the cock, one sucking balls and the third one with her tongue up my ass. May go in tomorrow for that.Thanks for the report! I will be in BKK in the next days and the more reports I read about Tulip the more interested I am in the shop! Your words gave me some good hopes because I have sent some messages to MPs for asking some service details and got the answer BJs are covered and they do not provide service without. I was shocked! Thought was a standard the BBBJTC in BKK.

By the way your, idea to try three ladies sounds great! Hope you will send a quick report if you try that. I wonder if in Tulip you can experience a full lesbian action, and I mean PSE. From what you wrote I guess so.

FarmerBoy45
06-11-23, 17:59
Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed report. You sold me! Next time I visit Bangkok, will definitely visit Tulips and report back.

Just got to BKK and with every trip my first stop is Tulip. Had Cindy who asked if I'the like two girls. I said sure. In came BB or Bebe. They aren't hot but I knew the service would be good. I actually can't remember who was who but one of them was younger, thick, dark skin. She proceeded to deepthroat me over and over while the other one tongued my ass. I have had some great rimjobs in my life. But this was top 3 for sure. And she proceeded to stay there eating my ass for essentially the entire 2 hours. I didn't even fuck her. I banged the younger one for a bit, she almost jumped on with no condom and while I do bareback the kgirls in LA and Vegas I'm not about to try that here. So I banging her for a bit but the condom (theirs) was so thick and her pussy so used, I couldn't feel shit. So off with the condom and back down her throat. This time I'm on all fours. She's under me as I'm face fucking her the other one has direct access and proceeds to wipe her face up and down on my ass crack. It was heaven. She was slobbering and licking and exploring my prostate with what must have been the deepest anyone has shoved their tongue in my ass. I mean her whole face was in there. I feel bad for the guy that may make out with her later. All in all I came three times. Each one in the young girls mouth. They didn't interact with each other but I don't care nor did I ask them too. I was too busy enjoying the DT and Rimjob. I'the see them again just for that. Felt like Mike Adriano for a few hours. Next time I want to try three. One girl on the cock, one sucking balls and the third one with her tongue up my ass. May go in tomorrow for that.

Goatscrot
06-12-23, 03:48
Just got to BKK and with every trip my first stop is Tulip. Had Cindy who asked if I'the like two girls. I said sure. In came BB or Bebe. They aren't hot but I knew the service would be good. I actually can't remember who was who but one of them was younger, thick, dark skin. She proceeded to deepthroat me over and over while the other one tongued my ass. I have had some great rimjobs in my life. But this was top 3 for sure. And she proceeded to stay there eating my ass for essentially the entire 2 hours. I didn't even fuck her. I banged the younger one for a bit, she almost jumped on with no condom and while I do bareback the kgirls in LA and Vegas I'm not about to try that here. So I banging her for a bit but the condom (theirs) was so thick and her pussy so used, I couldn't feel shit. So off with the condom and back down her throat. This time I'm on all fours. She's under me as I'm face fucking her the other one has direct access and proceeds to wipe her face up and down on my ass crack. It was heaven. She was slobbering and licking and exploring my prostate with what must have been the deepest anyone has shoved their tongue in my ass. I mean her whole face was in there. I feel bad for the guy that may make out with her later. All in all I came three times. Each one in the young girls mouth. They didn't interact with each other but I don't care nor did I ask them too. I was too busy enjoying the DT and Rimjob. I'the see them again just for that. Felt like Mike Adriano for a few hours. Next time I want to try three. One girl on the cock, one sucking balls and the third one with her tongue up my ass. May go in tomorrow for that.Started going to Tulip in 07. Nowadays performances is good as It ever was, but man, the women are just so old, and just not good looking. If there was even a 25% improvement it would be okay, but I just can't really do it anymore. I mean some of those women are either 50 or close to it. It's a shame that finding a mid-20's gal who performs like that is such a unicorn. But that is kind of what we have, the choice between looks and performance.

BogieMaker
06-12-23, 08:37
Just got to BKK and with every trip my first stop is Tulip. Had Cindy who asked if I'the like two girls. I said sure. In came BB or Bebe. They aren't hot but I knew the service would be good. I actually can't remember who was who but one of them was younger, thick, dark skinShe spells it Bee Bee in her Line profile. From your description I would think she was the younger one but could not say for sure. I can tell you that she likes to eat ass and can perform a great deep throat. I had a lot of fun with her last trip and looking forward to repeating at Tulip again when I return in October. From the sound of this report I had better give Cindy a try also.

GrapeMan
06-13-23, 18:27
She spells it Bee Bee in her Line profile. From your description I would think she was the younger one but could not say for sure. I can tell you that she likes to eat ass and can perform a great deep throat. I had a lot of fun with her last trip and looking forward to repeating at Tulip again when I return in October. From the sound of this report I had better give Cindy a try also.Doubling down, BB / Bee Bee is a new star there. Had fantastic experiences with her you can see in older posts. She's going to be a new one we talk about at Tulip. Good English. She is up for whatever you want and enthusiastic about it. Even has asked me if I wanted her to grab other girls for threesome / lesbian mid-session I was having, like "hey want me to grab another girl, we do lesbian and you fuck us both". IT wasn't an I want a break, it was, lets get wild.

She is supposedly in late 20's, had maybe been in the business before, stopped for a while and came back in 2022 like a rock star.

Goatscrot
06-14-23, 02:28
Doubling down, BB / Bee Bee is a new star there. Had fantastic experiences with her you can see in older posts. She's going to be a new one we talk about at Tulip. Good English. She is up for whatever you want and enthusiastic about it. Even has asked me if I wanted her to grab other girls for threesome / lesbian mid-session I was having, like "hey want me to grab another girl, we do lesbian and you fuck us both". IT wasn't an I want a break, it was, lets get wild.

She is supposedly in late 20's, had maybe been in the business before, stopped for a while and came back in 2022 like a rock star.How's the body? Bad baby damage? Is she thin?

GrapeMan
06-14-23, 06:03
How's the body? Bad baby damage? Is she thin?She's not thin, she's thicker but carries it well, she's got the cute just a little thicker chub on her, but cute look. No noticeable baby damage to me.

Goatscrot
06-14-23, 08:20
She's not thin, she's thicker but carries it well, she's got the cute just a little thicker chub on her, but cute look. No noticeable baby damage to me.That's good to hear. So many times one goes into Tulip and is met with old, fat, and head like a rottweiler.

Stretch2480
06-15-23, 06:56
Whats the prices like at Tulip nowadays been a while for me?

Thanks in advance.

Stretch2480
06-15-23, 06:58
Wonderful. June is skilled like very few.

Dao is good but didn't quite gel with her like I did with candy June leena and nadear. Sadly leena has disappeared for good.Leena was a great performer is there anyone else with her speciality there she was a real good lady.

Thanks.

Stretch2480
06-16-23, 06:27
Doubling down, BB / Bee Bee is a new star there. Had fantastic experiences with her you can see in older posts. She's going to be a new one we talk about at Tulip. Good English. She is up for whatever you want and enthusiastic about it. Even has asked me if I wanted her to grab other girls for threesome / lesbian mid-session I was having, like "hey want me to grab another girl, we do lesbian and you fuck us both". IT wasn't an I want a break, it was, lets get wild.

She is supposedly in late 20's, had maybe been in the business before, stopped for a while and came back in 2022 like a rock star.Sounds really great I can't wait to get back and give it another few shots. Are there any ladies there that like to shoot squirt now that leena is gone?

Goatscrot
06-16-23, 13:30
She's not thin, she's thicker but carries it well, she's got the cute just a little thicker chub on her, but cute look. No noticeable baby damage to me.Dude, went in and had a look. She's 20 kilos overweight to my eyes. She's 60 kilos plus for sure. Way too big for me. When I read your description about a little bit overweight but carries it well, I think of Golf and Pat. That's two girls who are lcarrying a few too many pounds but carrying it well.

GrapeMan
06-17-23, 02:06
Dude, went in and had a look. She's 20 kilos overweight to my eyes. She's 60 kilos plus for sure. Way too big for me. When I read your description about a little bit overweight but carries it well, I think of Golf and Pat. That's two girls who are lcarrying a few too many pounds but carrying it well.I thought she was fine last time I saw her and had her in the room. Unless that's changed a lot, I mean it could have, but thought she looked cute still. She aint no spinner but was cute.

Sososin
06-19-23, 15:57
Whats the prices like at Tulip nowadays been a while for me?

Thanks in advance.1,900/2,100/2,300.

60/90/120 minutes.

GrapeMan
06-19-23, 22:52
1,900/2,100/2,300.

60/90/120 minutes.Suggested in the past. Book at least the 90 minute one. No reason to do shorter, they expect 90 minutes and you get more. If you want to extend in the room from 90 to 120 for another pop you can as well, she'll do whatever. I generally book 90, if I leave early I do, if I leave on time I do, if I want to stay longer, that's fine.

Stretch2480
06-20-23, 04:19
1,900/2,100/2,300.

60/90/120 minutes.Many Thanks for the info.

Freddy0168
06-23-23, 03:54
1,900/2,100/2,300.

60/90/120 minutes.Is there a website for Tulip or somewhere I can see more information? I've looked but I can't see anything. Just wanting to see if they show the girls on the roster, all the massage options. Price for 2 girls and whether they offer outcall to hotels.

Paksibkk
06-24-23, 01:45
Is there a website for Tulip or somewhere I can see more information? I've looked but I can't see anything. Just wanting to see if they show the girls on the roster, all the massage options. Price for 2 girls and whether they offer outcall to hotels.No website for tulip.

Prices very easy to understand.

For 1 girl you got prices for 60/90/120.

For 2 you multiply by 2.

For 3 you multiply by 3.

And so on.

Don't worry about services You get the girl one or more they shower you and either you know want you want them to do (and they can give you everything you like) or you don't know (and they will experiment what they like which means all kind of PSE) . You will be satisfy.

Don't check too much about beauty girl or young this is not the purpose of tulip.

They focuses on service only everything is included.

Mostly girls are not models some fat some not but service every time perfect.

EihTooms
06-24-23, 05:32
No website for tulip.

Prices very easy to understand.

For 1 girl you got prices for 60/90/120.

For 2 you multiply by 2.

For 3 you multiply by 3.

And so on.

Don't worry about services You get the girl one or more they shower you and either you know want you want them to do (and they can give you everything you like) or you don't know (and they will experiment what they like which means all kind of PSE) . You will be satisfy.

Don't check too much about beauty girl or young this is not the purpose of tulip.

They focuses on service only everything is included.

Mostly girls are not models some fat some not but service every time perfect.I have visited Tulip 7-8 times over the years because I am saddled with overly optimistic hopes for that "everything you like or want" part somewhere, anywhere but I can't say I have ever gotten everything I want there or left satisfied. Now, if your "wants" and the Porn Sex Experiences you have watched in your life don't include BBFSCIP or BBBJCIM+Swallow with an above average looker you will probably get everything you want and be satisfied just fine.

However, none of the ladies I have had at Tulip agreed to either of those services for me, even with an additional 500 - 1,000 baht tip offered. The most they were ever willing to provide that might have satisfied me was an ordinary, middling BBBJCIM for about 2,000 baht that was no better than what I could have gotten from a similar or better looking lady at Lolitas, Kasalong or Wood Bar for 800 - 1,000 baht.

Of course, as always, YMMV. It is likely my results in the Thai P4P scene are diminished significantly by my looks, demeanor, hygiene, age and the ladies with whom I choose to session.

GrapeMan
06-25-23, 22:08
I have visited Tulip 7-8 times over the years because I am saddled with overly optimistic hopes for that "everything you like or want" part somewhere, anywhere but I can't say I have ever gotten everything I want there or left satisfied. Now, if your "wants" and the Porn Sex Experiences you have watched in your life don't include BBFSCIP or BBBJCIM+Swallow with an above average looker you will probably get everything you want and be satisfied just fine.

However, none of the ladies I have had at Tulip agreed to either of those services for me, even with an additional 500 - 1,000 baht tip offered. The most they were ever willing to provide that might have satisfied me was an ordinary, middling BBBJCIM for about 2,000 baht that was no better than what I could have gotten from a similar or better looking lady at Lolitas, Kasalong or Wood Bar for 800 - 1,000 baht.

Of course, as always, YMMV. It is likely my results in the Thai P4P scene are diminished significantly by my looks, demeanor, hygiene, age and the ladies with whom I choose to session.I continue to be surprised just how wildly different my experiences over the many years at various MPs and for sure at Tulip than your experiences have been across the board. YMMV is a big name of the game I guess. Should leave us with a thought that well, we're all different, and you can't always expect the same service is the guy before you or after you. So many of my experiences have been much much different than you and some old (er) board members. I don't even know what to think sometimes now, LOL. Just as a slight YMMV big time thing, almost every girl I've been with in thailand has been fine with BBBJCIM+Swallow on me. Like no issues. If I wanted it I said it or just did it and never had issues or "no". Hell plenty of girls are just like "cum in my mouth". I def think my experience specifically in that area has been really different than many here.

YMMV.

EihTooms
06-26-23, 06:02
I continue to be surprised just how wildly different my experiences over the many years at various MPs and for sure at Tulip than your experiences have been across the board. YMMV is a big name of the game I guess. Should leave us with a thought that well, we're all different, and you can't always expect the same service is the guy before you or after you. So many of my experiences have been much much different than you and some old (er) board members. I don't even know what to think sometimes now, LOL. Just as a slight YMMV big time thing, almost every girl I've been with in thailand has been fine with BBBJCIM+Swallow on me. Like no issues. If I wanted it I said it or just did it and never had issues or "no". Hell plenty of girls are just like "cum in my mouth". I def think my experience specifically in that area has been really different than many here.

YMMV.I would further and say my experience in that regard with Thai P4 P girls was wildly different from yours even when I was young (er), in my 30's and 40's with the girls I choose or wanted to session with. If anything, it has been be better for me in my late 60's and now at 70.

EihTooms
06-26-23, 19:23
I continue to be surprised just how wildly different my experiences over the many years at various MPs and for sure at Tulip than your experiences have been across the board. YMMV is a big name of the game I guess. Should leave us with a thought that well, we're all different, and you can't always expect the same service is the guy before you or after you. So many of my experiences have been much much different than you and some old (er) board members. I don't even know what to think sometimes now, LOL. Just as a slight YMMV big time thing, almost every girl I've been with in thailand has been fine with BBBJCIM+Swallow on me. Like no issues. If I wanted it I said it or just did it and never had issues or "no". Hell plenty of girls are just like "cum in my mouth". I def think my experience specifically in that area has been really different than many here.

YMMV.I wonder if anyone has asked the Tulip girls in the line up / waiting room for a show of hands if they will provide a BBBJ+CIM+Swallow rather than discretely spitting the cum into a tissue the same way many punters ask for a show of hands if they will provide Anal sex? If anyone did, what was the response?

A few months ago, a fellow ISG member and I strolled down Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 and when we got to Wood Bar, the most popular BJ Bar on that soi, the older lady mamasan pounced on us to give a heated and detailed pitch about all the wondrous pleasures her girls could and would lavish upon us if only we would please for the love of god choose one and go upstairs.

Of course, my ISG friend and I knew what the girls in that and virtually every BJ Bar in Thailand offered. I had patronized Wood Bar many times in the past, particularly when it was known as Dr BJ's Salon and their star provider was a girl known as EE. But we played along and let the mamasan make her pitch.

On the subject of a BJ, she made sure we understood we could take 1 or 2 girls together, "they will do everything, make you happy".

"Will they finish with a Cum In Mouth"? I asked, knowing full well as you do that, with rare but annoying exception, a CIM finish is commonplace just about anywhere and everywhere in the Thai P4 P scene, no argument from me about that.

"Yes, of course! All the girls do that".

Why not ask, I thought, she is so forthcoming and eager, some might say desperate, to close a deal, any deal with at least one of the potential customers standing before her with all those idle expert female BJ providers sitting around the entrance with no customers and nothing to do, so I quietly asked, "Do any of the girls Swallow the cum instead of spit it out afterwards"?

"What"?

"You know, will any of your girls eat at all the cum when I finish instead of spit it out. You know. Eat it. ".

My god, you would have thought I asked for a girl to do a belly flop from a ten story building onto a picket fence. I doubt her response would have been more emphatically NO if I had inquired if any of her girls would agree to Bare Back Anal + Cum In Ass.

And the one apparently most desperate provider standing next to her was just as emphatically NO about her or any of the other girls there or that she and the mamasan had ever met in their lives would ever in a million years or for any amount of money Swallow the cum instead of Spit it out afterwards.

LOL. Now, that is much more in line with the reaction to Swallowing instead of Spitting that I have encountered in the Thai P4 P scene going all the way back to when I was in my late 30's than any scenario where No Problem, No Issue, No Hassle, No Resistance, No Refusal Cum Swallowing remotely approached The Norm.

Yes YMMV.

Oh, I have definitely gotten Swallowing instead of the discrete Spitting into a tissue. But for me in Thailand it has most certainly not been anywhere near The Norm. Not with the girls I have chosen to session with, that is.

So I do wonder how many other Tulip patrons can say Swallowing instead of Spitting was naturally included in the BJ+CIM finishes they enjoyed with any or all of the Tulip girls they've been with. Or if anyone has asked for a show of hands for it as I mentioned above. Maybe the next time I get the overly optimistic inclination and free time to stop in Tulip I will ask for that show of hands myself and see what happens. But surely someone else has asked for a show of hands and gotten almost all hands up in the air for something so routinely provided there and elsewhere.

On a related note, I am only aware of one Escort Service in Thailand where the girls' profiles include the option of adding Swallow to the usual CIM finish on their services offered list. And among the couple of dozen girls who do state CIM as a service they provide, the last time I checked only 2 girls checked that Swallow box. In fact, that is the only venue of any kind in Thailand where Swallow has been cited as an option. Now, the girls at this Escort Service generally quote 6,000 baht for a 2 hour Short Time. One would think every Escort website and PSE shop menu would include the word Swallow next to their usual BBBJ+CIM listing since it is supposedly included so commonly anyway, no?

TimeToTravel88
06-27-23, 00:24
HI guys I am traveling to Bangkok in August.

I have question regarding the terms.

What is tulips and annies?

GrapeMan
06-27-23, 19:50
HI guys I am traveling to Bangkok in August.

I have question regarding the terms.

What is tulips and annies?Tulip is the most popular, long standing and reliable "porn star experience" (PSE) type massage parlor in Thailand. Girls aren't lookers generally, but make up for it with the performance in the room, you get access to the backside, they go all out on you, and well, you go there for their performance, not their looks. If you want to bang a smoking hot little thai college girl, or some girl pretending to be a Japanese kawaii cutie, Tulip is not that. Its a dingy fuck shack where you get all performance. If you want live out and amazing sex experience, that's Tulip. Many people, including myself, love Tulip because of the performance. Many times, performance of girls in Thailand can is. Suspect or highly variable, at Tulip you know you're getting awesome service and can get nearly whatever you want.

Annie's closed down years ago. It was the most famous / legendary soapy massage place in Thailand and was a staple of many newcomers, veterans, and locals alike. But very gone. If any place calls its self Annie's, know its not the same Annie's.

GrapeMan
06-27-23, 19:54
Yes YMMV.
This YMMV. Even at wood bar for me was fine. Fuck if I know anymore, but YMMV is the name of the game here.

HorseTrader
06-27-23, 22:27
I wonder if anyone has asked the Tulip girls in the line up / waiting room for a show of hands if they will provide a BBBJ+CIM+Swallow rather than discretely spitting the cum into a tissue the same way many punters ask for a show of hands if they will provide Anal sex? If anyone did, what was the response?I've only gone to Tulip a few times (maybe 3) and have always received BBFSCIP, so CIM was never a question for me. I can't remember ever asking for BB at Tulip, it just seems to happen. Tulip has a number of problems. (1) I've never seen a hot looking girl at Tulip, the prettiest girl I've seen at Tulip is about equivalent to the bottom 20% along the Soi 24 horseshoe alley. (2) Tulip is a good distance from my lower Sukhumvit hotels. (3) The rooms are dingy and unappealing.

Regarding Soi 7/1 and Wood, your service description is typical. But in my case, I don't care if she spits or swallows; once my wad is fully shot, it doesn't matter what she does with it. My last visit to Wood ended in frustration, the girl just couldn't get me to finish. I ended up finding someone else to do the job.

EihTooms
06-29-23, 07:49
I've only gone to Tulip a few times (maybe 3) and have always received BBFSCIP, so CIM was never a question for me. I can't remember ever asking for BB at Tulip, it just seems to happen. Tulip has a number of problems. (1) I've never seen a hot looking girl at Tulip, the prettiest girl I've seen at Tulip is about equivalent to the bottom 20% along the Soi 24 horseshoe alley. (2) Tulip is a good distance from my lower Sukhumvit hotels. (3) The rooms are dingy and unappealing.

Regarding Soi 7/1 and Wood, your service description is typical. But in my case, I don't care if she spits or swallows; once my wad is fully shot, it doesn't matter what she does with it. My last visit to Wood ended in frustration, the girl just couldn't get me to finish. I ended up finding someone else to do the job.Apparently, I have never chosen a "BBFSCIP just seems to happen" lady at Tulip. And never an "Ok to BBFSCIP for XXXX amount more baht" lady either. Unless they are making me the rare exception in that regard. Always possible. Maybe I need to ask for a show of hands in the line up / waiting room for that next time too. LOL.

No, if BBFSCIP was on tap for me either for Love, Money or Both with any of the Tulip ladies I have chosen over the years, I would not have bothered shifting over to a BBBJCIM alternative.

Then, the main reason I lobbied upfront for it to end with a Swallow, that never happened, instead of a Spit was because I felt at the point of a clear and certain BBFSCIP refusal my 2,000 baht payment ought to provide at least some extra added benefit than what I could get at a typical 800 - 1,000 baht BJ Bar in the area.

Also, I agree with you about whatever the girl does with my cum after I finish being irrelevant. If she has not agreed upfront to Swallowing it, that is. That is why a surprise, unanticipated Swallow at the end of a BBBJCIM is nice, but offers no real value or added pleasure to the experience. By then it is too late for it to add anything of value to it.

In order for Cum Swallowing to have any real value to the man getting the BJ he must know in advance and all through the BJ that she will indeed provide a true 100% CIM, will indeed Swallow all of it afterwards and will not pull away too soon, Dodge the cum shot or Spit it out into a tissue.

Otherwise, meh, I don't care what she does with it either with the exception being I don't appreciate an upfront agreement to Swallow that turns out to be a Spit. Nor do I appreciate an upfront agreement for BBBJCIM that turns out to be a Hand Job with some Oral Foreplay thrown in and a clever Cum Shot Dodge at the finish. That is when what she does with it matters, imo.

Stretch2480
07-05-23, 05:53
All Going Bangkok soon who is the best option at Tulip. Best experience any like Leena that squirts or doesn't mind that type of play?

Looking for overall best experience love to hear about the current ladies if anyone frequents Tulips.

RandomDude69
07-12-23, 07:52
Went to Tulip for the first time today. Tried Miki, 90 min. She insisted on Condom, and ended session in 70 min, after only 1 shot.

Sex was not bad, but service wasn't as great as I expected. Not as good as what I used to get at Cherry massage. Probably will try and see if I can get Golf of Yin later.

Supmam
07-13-23, 02:24
This is sad to hear. For me the thrill of tulip was a condom was not compulsory with any of the ladies and most would just hop on. The rest of the pse routine was nice but just the warm-up.

Hope ying or GOP are still the same.

Went to Tulip for the first time today. Tried Miki, 90 min. She insisted on Condom, and ended session in 70 min, after only 1 shot.

Sex was not bad, but service wasn't as great as I expected. Not as good as what I used to get at Cherry massage. Probably will try and see if I can get Golf of Yin later.

IronMan03
07-14-23, 20:12
Please suggest some MP with ladies above 40+?TIA.

GrapeMan
07-15-23, 01:06
Please suggest some MP with ladies above 40+?TIA.You're asking in the forum for a particular MP called Tulip. That MP will work. There are certainly some mommies at every MP but at ones like Tulip there may be more older ones. A word of advice though, these girls don't live the nicest of life, a 40+ working girl in thailand ain't going to look like a MILF you see in the aisle of the grocery store back home.

WithNailAndI
07-17-23, 09:44
As per other reports I was back in Thailand last month & had to visit one of my old time favorites. Tulip.

I got to there around 3 pm & there were only 2-3 girls available, I wanted experience, decent tits & A, so my choices were limited but ended up going with 'Kat' (but I think that may be wrong spelling / pronunciation for a 60-minute session.

A decent but not mind-blowing session overall but definitely not as good as previous Tulip sessions. (& I've had a few there).

Like all the ladies from Tulip she was super keen & very dirty. We started as is normal with her insisting on taking my clothes off followed by a shower & BBJ, I then kissed / licked her pussy for a good 10 minutes, as per other reports she too may well have been 'acting' but it appeared that she was enjoying herself, especially as I was also using my old friend the vibrating cock ring.

Now where Tulip exceeds is in the PSE experience, whilst she was giving me the 'token massage & licking me all over she started 'rimming' me, I opened my legs further to indicate that I was keen & enjoying this. WOW, for the next 10-15 minutes she was all over my arsehole like a rash (excuse the pun). She kept on ordering me into different positions so she could get a better angle to rim me whilst also allowing me to watch in the mirrors (difficult but achievable trust me), I eventually finished by coming over her face & tits whilst she was finishing off the rim job on me. Wind blown for a good 5 minutes and I was knackerted (no idea why as she'd done all the work but.).

Had another quick shower followed by 69, then she wanted me to fuck her ass (oh I love the 'work' ethic at Tulip, it's truly magnificent).

I took her doggy style first and had to use a fair bit of lube, but she just kept on putting more on until I was in and banging away. We tried a variety of positions for 10-15 minutes before I eventually came inside her ass (note this with Condom on; I respect that Tulip girls want protection these days, it's not as good I know but hey it may save your or her life FFS).

Finished with another shower & then left her a 350 Baht tip (that rimming was worth it alone).

In summary, she was very good, she is a little older than some of the other WG's (but they weren't available when I arrived) has medium but not firm tits and as mentioned she was dirty as hell and eager to please. Had it not been for earlier experiences (Bamboo & Phuket reports elsewhere) I'the have probably been chuffed to pieces with our session.

As always, Tulip delivered on it's fabled reputation, the rimming was awesome and the overall sex was PSE in execution, I just didn't have the same 'connection' with her as I did with Ranya (Bamboo) or Joy from Benz in Phuket. Would I recommend (yes definitely, it's the true PSE of Bangkok IMHO), would I go again (yes if I had time, Tulip is an institution is it not!

FarmerBoy45
07-20-23, 09:54
Went to Tulip this morning. It was my first time. When I walked in, Joy was behind the desk, and there were three other gals in the front room.

Said I wanted two ladies for two hours, that I wanted two who worked good together.

Joy said and Gina would go with me.

Joy is what I had in mind when I read reports on this thread of the ladies who work at Tulip. But Gina, to me, is fairly attractive. She is more on the skinny side.

They were both very friendly. Joy showered me and sat me on the bed and began a very nice BBBJ. Gina later joined in. Enjoyed spinning Gina around and allowing her.

To join the BBBJ while I enjoyed some DATY with Gina. I let them go at it for quite a while. Finally, Gina jumped on top and rode me for a good amount of time. I went.

In wanting to try different positions, but it felt too good with Gina on top. Had Joy's tits in my mouth as Gina rode.

After the pop, they massaged me for about 15 minutes. I had taken a 100 MG about an hour before I got there. First time I took that, and it really worked well.

So I decided to give it another go. Joy jumped on top for a while, then Gina. Put Gina on her side and that was fun for a while. I just couldn't muster a second load.

Gave them both a 200 Baht tip. Would definitely repeat next time I'm in the area.

SunnyBoyPerth
07-23-23, 17:52
A couple of years back I saw Guitar at Tulip. I am a big ass lover and man she has one! Not sure if she is still around, does anyone know? Of course Golf is there and believe June is also back. Both Golf and June have delivered top quality service both onsite and in the hotel. But just checking if Guitar is still there. Will be there is September and can hardly contain my excitement! Cheers!

WithNailAndI
07-24-23, 10:51
Never a truer word spoken my man!

You're asking in the forum for a particular MP called Tulip. That MP will work. There are certainly some mommies at every MP but at ones like Tulip there may be more older ones. A word of advice though, these girls don't live the nicest of life, a 40+ working girl in thailand ain't going to look like a MILF you see in the aisle of the grocery store back home.

Matsked871
08-22-23, 08:07
Do the girls att Tulip test themself regulary against std and HIV? Sounds crazy with all the reports about people doing it without protection.

Supmam
08-25-23, 02:45
If you are unhappy with the risk wear one.

Do the girls att Tulip test themself regulary against std and HIV? Sounds crazy with all the reports about people doing it without protection.

Expat American
09-27-23, 12:43
Visited Tulip for the first time. Quite similar to Cherry (ex Snow White). Wanted 2 girls. Got a decent line up of 10 women. As others have said, not the best lookers. Gina was the cutest of the bunch and Mama san suggested her. So went with that. Chose Yaya as the second. Service was as expected. Anything and everything (didn't go for BBFS). Fucked 2 mouths, 2 pussies and 2 asses. Got my ass licked, balls sucked etc etc. It did seem like a bit of a performance with lots of fake moaning but its like directing your own porn movie. I liked Cherry's a bit better because I had better chemistry with the girls and it seemed less scripted. 3800 Bhat plus 500 total tip. I do prefer this experience to the mediocre overpriced sex from bar girls.

GrapeMan
09-28-23, 22:21
Visited Tulip for the first time. Quite similar to Cherry (ex Snow White). Wanted 2 girls. Got a decent line up of 10 women. As others have said, not the best lookers. Gina was the cutest of the bunch and Mama san suggested her. So went with that. Chose Yaya as the second. Service was as expected. Anything and everything (didn't go for BBFS). Fucked 2 mouths, 2 pussies and 2 asses. Got my ass licked, balls sucked etc etc. It did seem like a bit of a performance with lots of fake moaning but its like directing your own porn movie. I liked Cherry's a bit better because I had better chemistry with the girls and it seemed less scripted. 3800 Bhat plus 500 total tip. I do prefer this experience to the mediocre overpriced sex from bar girls.Great report! Glad to see it's still as it always is.

For threesomes. The script is just how most girls do it, regardless of MP location you get them at. Some do it better than others, but you can go off script anytime and it's normal and expected. After having "the script" a couple times, now I just direct the action. But like You said some are still better than others.

Supmam
09-28-23, 23:23
Visited Tulip for the... I do prefer this experience to the mediocre overpriced sex from bar girls.I have been to BKK about thirty times as a sex tourist.

In all my visits I have been Annie's, lolitas, lollipop, some, cherry, snow white, candy and snow white 2. A couple of thai friendly, a fwb, and a outcall or oily lady on the side.

And tulip.

I will admit I've never enjoyed the meat market booze and loud noises of Nana and of asok. So I've never even walked in. Many might say I've missed the essence of bkk by not getting a bar girl or a freelancer or a soapy.

The thing is tulip girls are authentic and I haven't met a single one who doesn't enjoy what she does. Yep they aren't the most beautiful but I'm not an oil painting.

There are very few places in the world like tulip!! Long may it last.

Expat American
09-29-23, 18:23
Great report! Glad to see it's still as it always is.

For threesomes. The script is just how most girls do it, regardless of MP location you get them at. Some do it better than others, but you can go off script anytime and it's normal and expected. After having "the script" a couple times, now I just direct the action. But like You said some are still better than others.Yup I take charge and direct the script. The girls are very very compliant. They will continue with the directed activity until they are told to do something else. It was just maybe the constant fake moaning that was annoying. Eventually I told them to just shut up and that also worked. The girls try really hard to please you. They also don't ask for a tip but of course I always tip them. Service and price identical to Cherry. But Cherry has a few young girls who are pretty cute.

Alex1313
10-23-23, 20:42
Visited Tulip for the first time. Quite similar to Cherry (ex Snow White). Wanted 2 girls. Got a decent line up of 10 women. As others have said, not the best lookers. Gina was the cutest of the bunch and Mama san suggested her. So went with that. Chose Yaya as the second. Service was as expected. Anything and everything (didn't go for BBFS). Fucked 2 mouths, 2 pussies and 2 asses. Got my ass licked, balls sucked etc etc. It did seem like a bit of a performance with lots of fake moaning but its like directing your own porn movie. I liked Cherry's a bit better because I had better chemistry with the girls and it seemed less scripted. 3800 Bhat plus 500 total tip. I do prefer this experience to the mediocre overpriced sex from bar girls.Hello.

I'm going to BKK in 4 week but where do I find Tulip? Please Help.

BogieMaker
10-24-23, 04:39
Hello.

I'm going to BKK in 4 week but where do I find Tulip? Please Help.https://maps.app.goo.gl/gy9xrShWbfZDBN4Q7

Fillipinalover
10-24-23, 08:19
Go BTS Thonglor, oposide the Street Thonglor, easy to find, direct down stairs of BTS.

One questions to the people go Tulip last months, I read about the rooms are new renovated, its so?

I like the service of Tulip girls too, but the rooms there very old this time.

Many other soapies have much more better rooms.

So, if they have better style of rooms now, I go back again.

Someone know the status of rooms there?

Fillipinalover
10-24-23, 08:28
https://maps.app.goo.gl/gy9xrShWbfZDBN4Q7BTS station Thonglor, go downstairs oposide The Thonglor corner and then you will see the Tulip shop.

The rooms now renovated?

I hear about that but I'm not sure, before the rooms not nice and I not feel a clean place, that's why I not prefer now Tulip.

Someone know about the rooms, looks better then before?

Jaim Bo
10-24-23, 17:32
BTS station Thonglor, go downstairs oposide The Thonglor corner and then you will see the Tulip shop.

The rooms now renovated?

I hear about that but I'm not sure, before the rooms not nice and I not feel a clean place, that's why I not prefer now Tulip.

Someone know about the rooms, looks better then before?The rooms on the first floor were being reovated when I was there last March. I haven't been back in Bangkok since so not sure how much of an improvement has been made. Whilst a bit run down I've always found the rooms in Tulip to be clean.

FarmerBoy45
10-25-23, 00:49
Arrived around 11 am. Asked for two for one hour. Jenny and can't remember the name of the other. Both. Robust, but kind. After shower, one went down and the other rode my face. One jumped on top while the other still riding my face. After a while I asked them to switch. Overall. A really nice, friendly service. Love Tulip massage.

TConor
10-28-23, 01:15
Does anyone know what the staff make off what we pay before tips?

Ed Setra
10-28-23, 11:00
Does anyone know what the staff make off what we pay before tips?Used to be 1500 per session to the service provider regardless of the time of the session. So 1500 out of 1900,2100 or 2300 for 60, 90 or 120 minutes. Easy to see why 2 hour sessions were not that popular, having to do more work for the same pay.

Belvaros
10-28-23, 23:16
Visited Tulip for the first time. Quite similar to Cherry (ex Snow White). Wanted 2 girls. Got a decent line up of 10 women. As others have said, not the best lookers. Gina was the cutest of the bunch and Mama san suggested her. So went with that. Chose Yaya as the second. Service was as expected. Anything and everything (didn't go for BBFS). Fucked 2 mouths, 2 pussies and 2 asses. Got my ass licked, balls sucked etc etc. It did seem like a bit of a performance with lots of fake moaning but its like directing your own porn movie. I liked Cherry's a bit better because I had better chemistry with the girls and it seemed less scripted. 3800 Bhat plus 500 total tip. I do prefer this experience to the mediocre overpriced sex from bar girls.Great report of a fun place. Getting to be better relative value innit.

DogLife
10-30-23, 02:59
Reached Tulip and was presented a lineup.

Pretty ladies but with a lot of mileage and past their prime for sure.

But I was here for the experience so what's better than not getting the experienced. LOL.

Chose 2 ladies. One with nice curves and big bazookas. BB.

The other was a GND type. Palmmy.

Had a great 1 hour with no holes barred and heavy GFE.

Waved the white flag after round 2 did some chit chat.

Got a bottle of water for 3800 and 500 tip and went out of the door as a happy man.

Alex1313
10-30-23, 16:51
Great report of a fun place. Getting to be better relative value innit.Yes great report I wonder how many pops do you get at Tulips for a 60 and 90 min session?

TConor
10-31-23, 01:43
Yes great report I wonder how many pops do you get at Tulips for a 60 and 90 min session?In the old days at least 3, now one for sure but it's getting harder to do more than 2.

VictorStar
11-27-23, 20:25
Was in Bangkok for 1 night and got a chance to explore Tulip.

Thanks to members for the google location and directions. I was easily able to go via metro and find the place.

Was shown a lineup after paying. Difficult to choose between 2 of them and finally chose a pretty girl of the lot.

Directed to room, after having some water, she bathed me.

Then a gave a nice intro massaging the balls and dock with oil. Gave B2 B for a while & gave a nice BBBJ. Fucked all 3 holes in multiple positions.

Cleaned and started round 2. For some reason I was losing the erection, the condom they had was making my dick numb and I was losing the erection. No feel while fucking.

But the girl put some effects, BBBJ on her and under shower too. She sucked asshole too on request.

Overall it was good one time exp and definite try if you are in Bangkok.

400 for room + 1500 for gal + tips.

Crocodilexp
11-29-23, 16:56
In the old days at least 3, now one for sure but it's getting harder to do more than 2.Same for me, but perhaps it's because I'm 15 years older, rather than Tulip service getting worse.

AmPervert
11-30-23, 00:07
Same for me, but perhaps it's because I'm 15 years older, rather than Tulip service getting worse.

In the old days at least 3, now one for sure but it's getting harder to do more than 2.I get nervous about this and then I am a 1 time guy and have to wait a few hours. But I have found that some of the women at Tulip will put in the effort (like tease me, "Are you sure? Just let me suck it") and it makes me relax and get hard and off again. I can't wait to get back. I didn't go yesterday on my one free day and I already regret it.

Stykler
12-03-23, 01:53
Went to Tulip last weekend for the first time in six months. After I had paid and selected my lady for the session I was walked to the stairs where that lady passed me over to another lady, then mid stairs I was passed onto another lady, then finally at the top of the stairs I was passed onto one other lady who incidentally was as far from my original selection looks and features wise as humanly possible. I decided to just go with the flow and see what would happen.

Anyway the session was hopeless. Both of the features of Tulip's standard service of rimming and anal sex were rejected outright, and basically all I got was a very short pump and dump and run.

Has something changed at Tulip?

11Bravo
12-03-23, 07:06
Went to Tulip last weekend for the first time in six months. After I had paid and selected my lady for the session I was walked to the stairs where that lady passed me over to another lady, then mid stairs I was passed onto another lady, then finally at the top of the stairs I was passed onto one other lady who incidentally was as far from my original selection looks and features wise as humanly possible. I decided to just go with the flow and see what would happen.

Anyway the session was hopeless. Both of the features of Tulip's standard service of rimming and anal sex were rejected outright, and basically all I got was a very short pump and dump and run.

Has something changed at Tulip?Perhaps the haves helping out the have nots at YOUR expense. You went along with it, so you were just passed along down the line. Best to put a stop to unwanted behavior immediately. My experiences there, no swap-a-roonies but then she and I know each other.

EverythingThai
12-03-23, 15:19

Has something changed at Tulip?You have nobody to blame but yourself. How on earth can you go into Tulip, choose a lady and then get passed on to 3 different ladies? I can't help but laugh. Funniest post I have read in a while. Next time just ask for Dao and be done with it.

AmPervert
12-03-23, 23:56

Has something changed at Tulip?I had a bad experience once, pre-covid. I learned and never had a repeat. I went with the flow. The chick didn't. Actually asked for a tip to do extras. I was like "no thank you". I knew that much.

If you get to the room and the attitude goes south, it is ok to ask for someone else. A year after that bad experience, I went in and asked for a known woman. The woman said it is me. I didn't think so but maybe. I went upstairs and realized when she undressed and I saw a tattoo that it was the same bad experience woman from a year ago. I dressed and went downstairs and "the mistake" was instantly corrected. Golf or Ying or whoever that girl had lied about being was downstairs and I said "She lied about being you. " That girl was fired because I never saw her again.

Always go with the pre reviewed names unless someone gives you an absolutely good feeling. I tried Cindy once and it worked out. Full on rimming. But my favorites are the other PSE women.

Steven Lee
12-04-23, 09:29
I've been to Tulip once before (maybe 5 years ago). I got covered anal and BBBJ. It was fine. But with Eden gone now, I'm wondering if you can get a 3-some where you direct the action. I would like to see the 2 ladies take turns fucking each other with strap-ONS. All holes. Is this possible at Tulip?

Xiggo
12-05-23, 09:15
Went to Tulip this morning. It was my first time. When I walked in, Joy was behind the desk, and there were three other gals in the front room.

Said I wanted two ladies for two hours, that I wanted two who worked good together.

Joy said and Gina would go with me.

Joy is what I had in mind when I read reports on this thread of the ladies who work at Tulip. But Gina, to me, is fairly attractive. She is more on the skinny side.

They were both very friendly. Joy showered me and sat me on the bed and began a very nice BBBJ. Gina later joined in. Enjoyed spinning Gina around and allowing her.

To join the BBBJ while I enjoyed some DATY with Gina. I let them go at it for quite a while. Finally, Gina jumped on top and rode me for a good amount of time. I went.

In wanting to try different positions, but it felt too good with Gina on top. Had Joy's tits in my mouth as Gina rode..100 MG of what?

Mari1256
12-12-23, 08:07
Early visit to Tulip today; they have not changed the prices but the presentation of the prices; now you pay at the desk 400/600/800 for 60/90/120 and 1500 afterwards to the lady involved.

Both my favourites were not available, but Dao offered herself cheerfully. So up went, and when I was waiting for her to collect water and towels, I thought WTF, why not another one. So I asked Dao to choose a colleague, and she went down to collect one and she came upstairs with what must have been Cindy, although I missed her name. What she misses in looks, she makes up with enthousiasm, she never stops rimming and gives a great blowjob. I must say thet I had a hell of an hour and a half. Almost continuous action, no holes barred, ending in a very nice feeling of exhaustion.

Dao had some english so we could finish relaxing with some conversation.

Another reason to keep visiting Tulip whenever I am in Bangkok; never been dissapointed yet.

They were complaining about the lack of customers though.

11Bravo
12-13-23, 08:05
Early visit to Tulip today; they have not changed the prices but the presentation of the prices; now you pay at the desk 400/600/800 for 60/90/120 and 1500 afterwards to the lady involved.
They were complaining about the lack of customers though.When I visited, twice last month, I paid everything up front. But each time I had made a booking and I've known Ying for a long time. Both times I was there, morning, I was the only customer in the shop. When I walked in, there were some hopeful looks, but when I said I had a booking, changed to crestfallen...

GrapeMan
12-14-23, 18:40
When I visited, twice last month, I paid everything up front. But each time I had made a booking and I've known Ying for a long time. Both times I was there, morning, I was the only customer in the shop. When I walked in, there were some hopeful looks, but when I said I had a booking, changed to crestfallen...I've also been asked to pay upfront at Tulip for a few years now. Longer ago they did all pay after but even though I've asked, they now say you have to pay upfront. It doesn't really matter though, its not like Tulip is in the ripoff business.

DogLife
12-14-23, 19:15
A month ago, it was a combined Price all rolled into one and was not separated my room and the girls.

Has the payment format changed.

DogLife
12-14-23, 19:27
Go BTS Thonglor, oposide the Street Thonglor, easy to find, direct down stairs of BTS.

One questions to the people go Tulip last months, I read about the rooms are new renovated, its so?

I like the service of Tulip girls too, but the rooms there very old this time.

Many other soapies have much more better rooms.

So, if they have better style of rooms now, I go back again.

Someone know the status of rooms there?Been there a few times now, and some of the rooms looks like they need a renovation.

So last time asked for the renovated room just in front of the stairs.

Pics attached.

JasonBen84
12-18-23, 21:12
Hello Fellow Mongers,

I'm returning to BKK after some months and did RTFF to get up to date.

I see below names are quite new and reviewed in the posts. I have thing for fair skin, short and like no visible baby damage (I know it's too much too ask for Tulip).

Just wondering, if any one or two on these would fit? I promise to return with field reports. Thanks and Cheers.

Gina.

Jenny.

Palmy.

Yaya (not the ex-cherry I suppose?

BB (from cherry?

Joy.

DogLife
12-19-23, 03:47
Hello Fellow Mongers,

I see below names are quite new and reviewed in the posts. I have thing for fair skin, short and like no visible baby damage (I know it's too much too ask for Tulip).

Just wondering, if any one or two on these would fit? I promise to return with field reports. Thanks and Cheers.

Gina.

Jenny.

Palmy.

BB (from cherry?

Joy.I would put my money on Palmy. Yaya would be a close second.

JasonBen84
12-19-23, 03:53
I would put my money on Palmy. Yaya would be a close second.Thanks Mate! Is it the same Yaya from Ex-Cherry? Sister of BB no? If yes, I had quite bad experience with her when booked through massage republic! Not sure if the same for others too!

JasonBen84
12-23-23, 12:06
I would put my money on Palmy. Yaya would be a close second.Tried Palmy last night. Indeed cutest of the bunch. Note quite visible baby damage. But no way Tulip material. All holes available, including Rimming, felt quite inexperienced but active and willingness to please.

Came twice but still not the same nasty and PSE feel as with Ying, Leena or Golf.

Chadaa
12-24-23, 20:44
I went there 3 times and 2 of them have been insanely good.

First time was nice but not crazy. Don't know the name of the girl but I'm curious so I can see how others did with her.

She's certainly a bit above 45, quite small and very skinny, old tattoo on her back, decent looking for her age. Quite passive though but didn't refuse anything.

Then I'm surprised I see absolutely no mention of Nancy here. The sessions I had with her weren't that kinky except the rimming, but it was so passionate and she was such a sex god from start to finish I actually shed tears in the shower after the fuck lmao. First time I cry in 10 years, I had to hide my face so she wouldn't laugh at me.

I'm white, lift weights, 30 yo and conventionally handsome (I'm quite a loser though actually) and I could tell she was eager and even a bit anxious to please me.

I'd rather have a GF like her than the hot young girls with no skill and shit attitude you can find in the Korean customer places.

Only mention of her I found was on another forum, the guy wasn't impressed but went directly for anal and sat on her face so she might not really enjoy it and provide mediocre service.

I actually love the atmosphere of the place, I play in bands and usually our rehearsal places look very similar with old couches and dim light. I have no issues with the rooms and watching a girl drool on my cock in the mirror might be the most beautiful sight I've ever had despite the Hello, kitty walls.

Also I saw one that was quite good looking, around 30 and massive tits, is she good?

Watnow78
12-26-23, 22:46
Hey guys,

I've been reading about many massage parlors and I've noticed some guys tip and others don't. Is tipping customary? Or does it depend on how good the service is? I don't mind tipping, just want to know if its normal.

Thanks.

Ranvir 226
12-27-23, 04:35
Can any brother help with service at snowwhite. About the girls providing best service.

TIA.

Tvataham274
12-27-23, 13:24
Can any brother help with service at snowwhite. About the girls providing best service.

TIA.You generally don't want to have a brother assist you with your service. What's the point of spending your massage with a pretty lady if you are going back there with a bro?

11Bravo
12-27-23, 13:58
Hey guys,

I've been reading about many massage parlors and I've noticed some guys tip and others don't. Is tipping customary? Or does it depend on how good the service is? I don't mind tipping, just want to know if its normal.

Thanks.At Tulip, it's a set fee for service, payable in advance at the desk, based on time. However, some do tip based on the level of service but tipping is OPTIONAL here.

You generally don't want to have a brother assist you with your service. What's the point of spending your massage with a pretty lady if you are going back there with a bro?
Damn, EXACTLY what I was thinking. Nice.

Can any brother help with service at snowwhite. About the girls providing best service.What is best? Seems very dependent on the observer and what his interests are. My advice, go to the shop, open the door, walk inside, check the lineup, and see who YOU find attractive and who is making eye contact and smiling at you. If special interests are of interest, don't be shy, ask before moving to the room.

One point of order. This is the TULIP only thread. I know it's easier to just bang out a question, but you might have better luck if it's in the correct thread. There just might be some information of interest on the non-Tulip thread, but that will require some reading and searching, which seems to be a dying art for sure.

FunStone
12-27-23, 14:42
Hello follow mongers.

There have been no reports about June recently.

My experience with her been always great.

She is quiet small but for this size she has nice and big tits, good to play with.

It's said that tulip offers everything so you feel like in a porn movie.

But there are still new things you may explore. One experience was with June.

I like a bit more rough. She gave me a BJ. I leaded her head in the rhythm I could enjoy most.

Actually I banged her head on my belly quicker and quicker. By this I rammed my dick into her throat.

When I was coming I emptied my load right into her throat.

She of course swallowed all because she had no chance to spit it. Very nice and satisfying.

Is June still working at tulip? Next time in BKK I will visit her again. For sure!!

Expat American
12-27-23, 15:03
Hey guys,

Thanks.I always tip. 500 B usually is a good amount. If its 2 girls I tip 500 each. Those girls work hard non stop for their money and deserve every penny. Not so overpriced bar girls and go go dancers.

BogieMaker
12-29-23, 22:10
Hello Fellow Mongers,

Gina.

Jenny.

Palmy.

BB (from cherry?

Joy.Was at Tulop early December and did a double with BB and Faw.

Faw.

Never see Faw mentioned but she is not bad looking. Somewhat thin for Tuplip and she said she had no babies so no baby damage also the almost tightest pussy I had in my three momths in Thailand. She said she has orked at Tuplip almost a year so not new. Good PSE and enjoyed working with BB. I had BB pick the second lady. Picture below.

BB.

She was curvery las year but has gone for overwieght and fat this year. Still gives good service but is harder to look at thanlast year.

Pwrmnd
12-30-23, 06:25
I tried a FIWFANS girl the other day. I like that you can easily search by weight / size / location and they are fairly clear about what they will do or not do. It was pretty easy to set up. I just contact them via LINE and told them which service option I wanted and when. When I got to the hotel, they sent me the room number.

I assume these girls are hit or miss. The one I met had good reviews. Of course all reviews are basically 10's for every girl, so they can't really be trusted. She looked more or less like I expected (very small and reasonably pretty), except there was a small amount of baby damage. I'm guessing that the girl always looks a little better in the pictures than in the real world, but not too far off. She also admitted to being older than the ad said.

My girl did her job and for that price (1200 baht) I wasn't expecting much. But it was a little disappointing. There wasn't much GFE. The BJ was too short and not especially skilled. She kept vigorously pumping with her hand, which was painful. She wouldn't kiss even though her ad said she would. She insisted on a condom for the main event (as her ad suggested) regardless of tip amount. The worst part was that she kept checking her phone and checking the time. She seemed to expect me to finish within 30 minutes of arriving at the door, even though she knew it was a 40-minute session (or maybe she forgot). It's as if her worst nightmare is that a customer would go a minute over the allotted time.

I didn't regret going, because the price was reasonable and I got to play with a pretty young thing. But I learned that you have to ignore the reviews and discount what she says she will do in the ad.

Pwrmnd
12-30-23, 06:42
I always tip. 500 B usually is a good amount. If its 2 girls I tip 500 each. Those girls work hard non stop for their money and deserve every penny. Not so overpriced bar girls and go go dancers.I don't think tipping is necessary at these places, especially for the higher-priced ones. But I'll usually drop 200 baht if I'm satisfied. If she went the extra mile and bent some rules and made my day (meaning that I plan to see her again), then I'll drop 500 baht.

Arhaan
01-09-24, 06:06
Visited Tulip two days ago. Was my first time there. I had planned to go with one of the girls others have recommended here but when I was at the counter a girl immediately came up and I kinda went with it. She said her name is Boom / Boon or something like that. A 30+ MILF with decent breasts but is definitely not a hottie, compared to the other ones I saw when I entered. She later told me that it was her first day there.

She was eager to please. She undressed me and then showered me. We first started with BBBJ and she was quite good in terms of technique and the best part was that when I came she swallowed everything and then even licked off all the dribble nearby.

We then started with mish and she had a surprisingly tight pussy. No rimming and she initially said anal was also off the table but quickly agreed. Tried to have anal for about 15 mins but just couldn't get my dick in even after a bunch load of lube. I think she just clenched her but. After I gave up, she again gave me BBBJ and then I finished on her face.

Overall an okay experience. I think it would've been better with other experienced girls.

Damage: 2100 for 90 minutes plus 200 tip (just for swallowing and licking all my cum).

TConor
01-10-24, 00:28
Did I miss sommething?Tulips I assume.

BackInBangkok
01-22-24, 18:06
…Then I'm surprised I see absolutely no mention of Nancy here. The sessions I had with her weren't that kinky except the rimming, but it was so passionate and she was such a sex god from start to finish…?When reporting it would be helpful (for me anyway) if guys would estimate and post the ladies' height and breast / cup size. Nancy sounds great, other reports on Faw, Gina, June and Ying have me intrigued as well. Breast size? Natural? Info appreciated. Thanks.

Mari1256
02-06-24, 09:31
10 weeks of SE Asia coming to an end; as there were multiple stays in Bangkok, there were multiple visits to Tulip. Todays visit was special. I took BB, who I met last year as well, and gave her the choice to choose an extra. So went up with BB and Joy, and what they may fail in looks they certainly make in eagerness!! I wasn't in the shower for more than a minute and my cock was already buried to the hilt in Joy's mouth; and these women are up to everything, we had a very hot 90 minutes +, and we had laughs and fun as well, both ladies are able to communicate reasonably in english. And they flattered a 70 year old by trying to make him come 3 times (not to dissappoint them, I faked the last one.) but it was certainly good, dirty fun. I left with a smile and a promise to return.

Francesco24
02-11-24, 12:09
Candy at Snowhite (they increased the price by 100 be for the 40 min and 1 h service). There are a couple of short reviews on her in the last few months that made me decide to give her a try.

Looks 6. 5/10 (decent face, large natural boobs, not really slim as she has a bit of belly).

Kiss 0/10 (she kept her face as far as possible all the time and as other reviews stated she doesn't like kissing I didn't even try).

BJ 4/10 (she asked if CBJ was ok at the very beginning and as I replied negatively she mostly stuck to balls and shaft. At the end she sucked a bit but nothing special and quite short.

Worse of all, she kept drying it with tissue very often).

Rimming 6/10 (she did it when asked but not for very long and not much involvment).

Sex 5/10 (nothing special, a lot of fake moaning, repeating often that "you can cum" anything even after just started few minutes).

Anal Sex 5/10 (as above).

CIM 0/10 (didn't really try to ask).

From the past reviews I knew she wasnt into kissing and DATY (so no real involvement in GFE or PSE) but I was OK to try for the A+and Rimming with a cute young girl. As both were far from special and BJ was even worse, I wold not repeat nor suggest. At least she is pleasant to speak with and smiling most of the time.

Martin39
02-11-24, 16:50
I went to Tulip on Friday but none of the recommended names were there. I did pick 2 girls but didn't get their names, one a bit older and experienced and a younger less experienced and a bit overweight. I paid for 90 minutes and got the full Tulip PSE experience with both of them. Started in the shower and then on to the bed with one licking my ass while the other one blew me. Did various positions with the older lady first with her on top (cowgirl, reverse cowgirl) while the other one gave me her big tits to play with and finally came. Took a break and tried to talk a bit with the older lady.

While the other one did not speak much English. Took quite a while to get me hard again but both of them gave their best with the younger one on top and then both sucking and licking me.

For me it was worth the PSE experience but I will not return. Has nothing to do with how hard the ladies work, this is the best part. But the place is very basic and none of the ladies there was what I would consider good looking. You can not beat the price, eagerness to please and pretty much no holes barred work ethic. Something done on my bucket list but if I go back will try the higher end places for the better looks and facilities.

In summary go there if you want to a PSE experience but are not picky about the looks of the girls or the facility. Pricing is also quite good. I paid 4200 for 90 minutes with 2 girls (1500 per girls and 600 x2 for the room, not sure why they double the room cost).

GrapeMan
02-24-24, 20:36
Went to Tulip a bunch of times a while ago and never reported. Here's a short version of a few of them. Tulip and new Snow White are PSE now and always a good performance.

BB. I've been a fan of her since she started and have been with her a bunch of times. Very fun girl, open and clearly into just about everything, very good english and always fun and bubbly and just a pleasure to take for a couple hours of fun. She's gained some weight and its obvious, but still looks fine, just now more chubby. Her personality, english, and good action more than makes up for it and she's in the top rung of Tulip girls and should be high in anyone's rotation. BJ, fun, sex, A+, GFE, everything on point. If you're fine with some chub, she's also a fantastic choice for anyone new or anyone who wants to speak english a lot. I keep wanting to have a threeway with her and another girl, she says she's into girls, and others have reported she does it well, but didn't happen this trip. She likes to be made cum but not mandatory. WIR: Yes and have.

June. Slender MILF with nice see / the fake boobs. Of the many girls at Tulip, she may have one of the best bodies, fairly different than most of them, if she was younger she'd be a big draw to any MP. But she should remain a draw at Tulip. I had gone in this time for a repeat with BB, but she was not there that day or something, saw June and went for it. Performance is top notch, she was having a good time, everything was on the table and good PSE GFE. She had a ton of fun with A+. When we first got to the room, before anything, she put her stuff down, then she got on the bed and bent over sorta doggy looking back and being sexy and then pointed at her butt, and I nodded and said yes, and she smiled and got bubbly and excited, it was pretty hot. She stood up, we showered, had fun there, and then after drying off, she got on all 4's on the bed and told me to F her in the A, which we did for a while before mixing it up as usual, PSE performance the rest of the time with everything. WIR: Absolutely.

Golf. I've had Golf before with both good results and sometimes just ok. This time was OK, she wasn't having a good day it seemed, and I probably won't be going back to her since other options like BB / June and a bunch of new girls are putting in great performances, some of the classics may be on autopilot now and time to explore elsewhere at Tulip. Session was mundane enough to not need to mention anything.

I went other times but not a lot of new info, Tulip is what it is, and BB and June are rocking it.

FunStone
02-26-24, 13:37
Went to Tulip a bunch of times a while ago and never reported. Here's a short version of a few of them. Tulip and new Snow White are PSE now and always a good performance.

BB. I've been a fan of her since she started and have been with her a bunch of times. Very fun girl, open and clearly into just about everything, very good english and always fun and bubbly and just a pleasure to take for a couple hours of fun. She's gained some weight and its obvious, but still looks fine, just now more chubby. Her personality, english, and good action more than makes up for it and she's in the top rung of Tulip girls and should be high in anyone's rotation. BJ, fun, sex, A+, GFE, everything on point. If you're fine with some chub, she's also a fantastic choice for anyone new or anyone who wants to speak english a lot. I keep wanting to have a threeway with her and another girl, she says she's into girls, and others have reported she does it well, but didn't happen this trip. She likes to be made cum but not mandatory. WIR: Yes and have.

June. Slender MILF with nice see / the fake boobs. Of the many girls at Tulip, she may have one of the best bodies, fairly different than most of them, if she was younger she'd be a big draw to any MP. But she should remain a draw at Tulip. I had gone in this time for a repeat with BB, but she was not there that day or something, saw June and went for it. Performance is top notch, she was having a good time, everything was on the table and good PSE GFE. She had a ton of fun with A+. When we first got to the room, before anything, she put her stuff down, then she got on the bed and bent over sorta doggy looking back and being sexy and then pointed at her butt, and I nodded and said yes, and she smiled and got bubbly and excited, it was pretty hot. She stood up, we showered, had fun there, and then after drying off, she got on all 4's on the bed and told me to F her in the A, which we did for a while before mixing it up as usual, PSE performance the rest of the time with everything. WIR: Absolutely.

Golf. I've had Golf before with both good results and sometimes just ok. This time was OK, she wasn't having a good day it seemed, and I probably won't be going back to her since other options like BB / June and a bunch of new girls are putting in great performances, some of the classics may be on autopilot now and time to explore elsewhere at Tulip. Session was mundane enough to not need to mention anything.

I went other times but not a lot of new info, Tulip is what it is, and BB and June are rocking it.Thanks for the report! Obviously a great event with a lot of fun.

June is the best. Every time I am in Bankok I visit her. Everything is possible without any taboos and with a lot of effort. I always realized my fantasies and left the pitch satisfied and with a smile on my face.

Ranvir 226
02-27-24, 03:18
Candy at Snowhite (they increased the price by 100 be for the 40 min and 1 h service). There are a couple of short reviews on her in the last few months that made me decide to give her a try.

Looks 6. 5/10 (decent face, large natural boobs, not really slim as she has a bit of belly).

Kiss 0/10 (she kept her face as far as possible all the time and as other reviews stated she doesn't like kissing I didn't even try).

BJ 4/10 (she asked if CBJ was ok at the very beginning and as I replied negatively she mostly stuck to balls and shaft. At the end she sucked a bit but nothing special and quite short.

Worse of all, she kept drying it with tissue very often).

Rimming 6/10 (she did it when asked but not for very long and not much involvment).

Sex 5/10 (nothing special, a lot of fake moaning, repeating often that "you can cum" anything even after just started few minutes).

Anal Sex 5/10 (as above).

CIM 0/10 (didn't really try to ask).

From the past reviews I knew she wasnt into kissing and DATY (so no real involvement in GFE or PSE) but I was OK to try for the A+and Rimming with a cute young girl. As both were far from special and BJ was even worse, I wold not repeat nor suggest. At least she is pleasant to speak with and smiling most of the time.When I went last month. Took Candy and smile. Kissing and DATY both were in offer. But she was not as involved as smile.

BogieMaker
02-28-24, 22:34
Last time I was at Tulip I did a double with BB and Faw. Always wanted a few fantasies fulfilled and they did not disappoint. Had a beer with BB and got treated to a great shower 🚿 with both girls. Had all of the offered services (rimming anal etc.) with both girls but no lesbian action. All the times I have been with BB she has never said no to a request.

I chat with BB on Line all the time, I will ask if she is into women or not.

TConor
02-29-24, 00:30
Last time I was at Tulip I did a double with BB and Faw. Always wanted a few fantasies fulfilled and they did not disappoint. Had a beer with BB and got treated to a great shower 🚿 with both girls. Had all of the offered services (rimming anal etc.) with both girls but no lesbian action. All the times I have been with BB she has never said no to a request.

I chat with BB on Line all the time, I will ask if she is into women or not.Really a great lady spelled either way.

BogieMaker
03-01-24, 04:34
Really a great lady spelled either way.I guess we are both over achievers. BB told me is spelled Fa.

TConor
03-01-24, 06:02
I guess we are both over achievers. BB told me is spelled Fa.Good research. And.

Blue.

Blo͞o.

ส3637;3615;3657;3634;.

S̄299; f̂257;.

CreepLord
03-04-24, 03:21
I have been using this forum to get information for years and it's finally my time to contribute so I signed up.

I've been going to Tulip since 2006 and have had many wonderful times there, but my last experience tops them all. It was around 2 pm when I walked inside, and after seeing all the Tulip girls line up, I chose Mickey because she had this devilish smile that hooked me immediately. I took her for 90 minutes. We sat down in the little room and I told her I wanted to smoke some cannabis. Surprisingly that made her eyes light up and she asked if she could smoke with me. I don't drink alcohol and rarely find Thai girls that will get high with me so this was a treat. We smoked for at least half an hour and really laughed a lot. Mickey's English is very limited but Google translate was working just fine. I don't remember who made the first move, but all of a sudden we started furiously making out and it turned into one of the most natural, passionate sexual experiences I've ever had in Thailand. Everything was just fucking fantastic, and we did it all. Mickey said she loves to smoke ganga but rarely gets to, and said weed makes her really horny.

I realize I probably have a different agenda then many guys, as I have no agenda at all when I'm with a lady. I just look for a woman I'm attracted to and then see what happens.

So if you like to puff instead of sip, pick up a fat joint and go to Tulip and ask for Mickey.

Rotty66
03-07-24, 14:07
Hi,

I you take 2 (or more) girls, do they have some that will do Lesbian stuff with each other too?

GrapeMan
03-09-24, 03:39
Hi,

I you take 2 (or more) girls, do they have some that will do Lesbian stuff with each other too?Yes. This is pretty much the case for every MP. Especially the PSE ones (Tulip, Cherry, Snow White). You select one girl and she chooses the other. Make sure you specifiy you want lesbian just to make sure. Just say you want a threesome with lesbian and the girls will figure it out and if they won't do lesbian (for some reason) you just get different girls. Its not a big deal, they hear this and do this every day. Almost every girl there will do lesbian, some are more into it than others. You can direct them in the room, you want them to do something or lesbian stuff and they aren't doing it? Just say so. They are waiting for you to tell them

Zhagolo52
03-23-24, 06:46
Stopped mid afternoon and asked for 2 girl show and big room. I forget who I got but they were ok looking. They definitely made up in fun and willingness to please. In room shower prep. I brought a bag of toys with me. Double BBBJ, 69 on them, pulled out the vibrators and they went to town on each other. Until they made each other cum, once that happened more BBBJ, then hard spot stimulation by me on one of them till she came and squirted, then the other one sucked on my finger and said it tasted sweet, the one that just finished then layed downed did some very good rimming on me, she was looking for gold I think, LOL. She then lay down face up with head hanging off table and some deep face fucking while the other took the big double dildo I brought and stuck it in her pussy then she took the other end and started fucking each other while I face fucked her until I came all over her face then they kissed. They got cleaned up, rested a bit had some beer, then grabbed some condoms and bent both over and took turns back and forth with their pussies, one had a dog collar on I brought and the other took a little leather flogger and was flogging her pretty good she had the biggest smile on her face, LOL. I asked for greek, she said yes please. Grabbed the lube and went in pretty easy and went to town, she grabbed a vibrator and put it inside her pussy and she was being DPed, while the other girl flogged her and being shocked by the dog collar. She coulnt take it any more so I switched condoms and girls and started fucking the other girls backdoor, she could really take it hard and as deep as I could give it, I stopped for a second and got the other girl to grab the double dildo and had then go doggy against each other for a bit, then I came on top and started to fuck her in the ass again DP while they were going doggy on each other. When I was about to pop I finished on both other face while they were kissing and that was the end of the freak show. Everyone stay safe out there.

Cornwall
03-25-24, 02:59
Can you please explain to us why you call this a "Freakshow"? Thanks.

BogieMaker
03-26-24, 00:23
Can you please explain to us why you call this a "Freakshow"? Thanks.I agree what part was the Freaky part.

No paragraphs now that is freaky.

City Shocker
04-08-24, 13:36
Went to Tulips with a friend, a day trip from Pattaya. I've been to Tulips before a couple years ago and had a great time with a lady (don't remember her name.) I've been thinking about that place for a long time so I finally had chance to visit again this month.

Took the bold from Pattaya (1,200 baht + tolls). Cycled through 3 drivers cancelling on the app after they realized we wanted to go to Bangkok. Took over an hour for a driver to confirm the ride and he raised the price by another 300 baht when he arrived.

Walked into Tulips around 2 pm. THE ENERGY WAS LOW. About 8 girls in the front all sitting around on their phones. No one greeted us upon arrival, only mamasan. After walking deeper into the room, we approached to counter where mamansan escorted us. She stated the prices and asked for money before we made a choice of the ladies we wanted.

Fast forward. We each picked an lady and headed to a room.

The place has definitely gone down. Dirty and outdated rooms. Floors were dirty, shower was barley worked and the room was very dark and dimly lit. Terrible.

Through thin walls I could hear loud screams and moans from others with girls in separate rooms. It was a like a script.

Offer you a drink (over priced).

Take a shower.

Suck dick.

Eat ass.

Fuck.

Crazy thing is the older lady (around 35) didn't put my dick all the way in. (I'm black american) I opted for a handjob and was out of there in 45 minutes. Terrible and worst money I've spent in Thailand.

Here name was Bebe. Most of the ladies in there were 30+ hears old but there was a few younger ones there, but just not my size to the liking.

GrapeMan
04-09-24, 23:55
Crazy thing is the older lady (around 35) didn't put my dick all the way in. (I'm black american) I opted for a handjob and was out of there in 45 minutes. Terrible and worst money I've spent in Thailand.

Here name was Bebe. Most of the ladies in there were 30+ hears old but there was a few younger ones there, but just not my size to the liking.I assure you, Bebe is a total rock star, she just turned 30, myself and others have had her many times, she's fairly new to Tulip, been there a bit under 2 years. Could have been a bad day, but she is consistently one of the top performers and outshines many of the old standards there. YMMV type situation. I've been all around and she is one of the best performers. YMMV I guess again. Especially Bebe (BB?) as she speaks good english and is fun and bubbly and is a damn porn star in bed usually, which of course is the reason to go to Tulip. Sounds like a bad day, sorry to hear.

Tulip for me remains pretty consistent, once in a while I get a girl and its clear she's not all there for the session, but this is the outlier.

AlphaScan0
04-17-24, 08:59
Did Ying quit? I can't see her in tulip recently. Has anyone seen her?

Nyezhov
04-20-24, 20:48
Did Ying quit? I can't see her in tulip recently. Has anyone seen her?I thought she went to work at Yang.

Baygon01
04-22-24, 17:51
Stopped mid afternoon and asked for 2 girl show and big room. I forget who I got but they were ok looking. They definitely made up in fun and willingness to please. In room shower prep. I brought a bag of toys with me. Double BBBJ, 69 on them, pulled out the vibrators and they went to town on each other. Until they made each other cum, once that happened more BBBJ, then hard spot stimulation by me on one of them till she came and squirted, then the other one sucked on my finger and said it tasted sweet, the one that just finished then layed downed did some very good rimming on me, she was looking for gold I think, LOL. She then lay down face up with head hanging off table and some deep face fucking while the other took the big double dildo I brought and stuck it in her pussy then she took the other end and started fucking each other while I face fucked her until I came all over her face then they kissed. They got cleaned up, rested a bit had some beer, then grabbed some condoms and bent both over and took turns back and forth with their pussies, one had a dog collar on I brought and the other took a little leather flogger and was flogging her pretty good she had the biggest smile on her face, LOL. I asked for greek, she said yes please. Grabbed the lube and went in pretty easy and went to town, she grabbed a vibrator and put it inside her pussy and she was being DPed, while the other girl flogged her and being shocked by the dog collar. She coulnt take it any more so I switched condoms and girls and started fucking the other girls backdoor, she could really take it hard and as deep as I could give it, I stopped for a second and got the other girl to grab the double dildo and had then go doggy against each other for a bit, then I came on top and started to fuck her in the ass again DP while they were going doggy on each other. When I was about to pop I finished on both other face while they were kissing and that was the end of the freak show. Everyone stay safe out there.Did you do all of that with or without a condom for anal and vaginal penetration?