PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Massage Parlors - Proposed Forum Reorganization

Admin
05-07-09, 20:23
Greetings everyone,

I'm still getting emails both pro and against my decision last week to split the Bangkok Massage Parlors into three separate threads, one each for Tulip, Annies, and the other locations.

Some members believe that I shouldn't have split the threads, and others believe that it was a good idea.

Personally, my inclination is to go one step further and create an entirely new Bangkok Massage Parlors forum that would include separate threads for general information and for each of the many MP locations in Bangkok.

However, given the lack of consensus regarding merely splitting the original thread, I thought I'd get some feedback from the members who are active in the Thailand forum, thus prompting me to post this survey.

As always, I look forward to receiving your opinions.

Thanks,

Jackson

Pita123
05-07-09, 21:06
Before voting, I'd like to ask how new threads would be created for each MP that people want to discuss. If I come across a new MP that doesn't yet have its own thread, could I independently create a new thread for it?

If that is the case, I'd vote for the option for a new subforum with threads for each MP.

If this isn't the case, then I vote to remerge the existing threads.

BTW Thanks for opening this up for discussion/voting!

M P Lurker
05-08-09, 02:15
If splitting into multiple threads, there are important principles.

One is not to go retroactive, unless posts moved with considerable care. With the current split into three, a very large proportion of posts are in the wrong thread.

Most places do not get many posts. One thread is enough for Soapy MPs, outside of Annies, which gets more traffic.

For Oilies, Tulip gets a lot of posts, and others do not.

I was reasonably happy with the old set up.

I every MP had its own thread, there would be the problem of setting up new threads, and moving recent posts in the OTHER MPs category into that thread.

Jackson would have to get volunteers with the power to move old posts (pre thread creation) to the new thread, and someone would have to monitor for when new threads were needed.

In my opinion, a post should not be moved to the Annies Massage thread, for example, unless the Title says that the post is about Annies Massage. The appearance of the word "Annies" in the post is insufficient.

I could live with 5 threads, if not retrospective (poster chooses which thread his post goes in):
Annies Massage
Tulip Massage
Bangkok Turkish Baths (Soapies)
Bangkok Oil/Lotion/Thai Massage
Bangkok Spa Massage (non sexual)

I could probably live with a sub-forum having a thread for each MP, but a volunteer would be needed to carefully move posts to correct thread, only if clear that the post is really about a single MP and others mentioned just in passing, e.g. name of a single MP appears in post title is a good start.
How many reports should an MP receive before being moved from OTHER category to a thread of its own?

There will always be posters that go off topic somewhat. We just have to live with that.
Another forum allows posters to create their own thread but this is bad due to duplication of threads and many posts being off topic.

If the forum, was split, I could provide links or references to many past Soapy MP reports in order to move the correct posts to correct threads.

Daddy07
05-08-09, 02:50
A new forum with threads for each MP location might result in hundreds of different threads – unworkable IMHO.

The main problem with the Bangkok Massage Parlor thread, I believe, is all the chit chat posts, which are entertaining and sometimes informative, (i.e. is Yok pregnant?), but probably make up 80% or more of the thread content, and thus make it difficult to find useful substantive information about the various MP options available to mongers.

Perhaps a workable solution would be to separate the wheat from the chaff as was done in the Photo Gallery thread.

Posts reporting on specific visits to, or experiences at a massage parlor or providing specific information about a massage parlor, (e.g. prices, tips, rules, hours, location, number of girls, etc.), might continue to go into the “Bangkok Massage Parlor” thread.

Posts merely commenting on the substantive reports, asking or answering questions about them, offering jokes, or simply making cheeky chit chat, might properly go into a “Bangkok Massage Parlor Chit Chat” thread.

This solution would require only one additional thread.

NicFrenchy
05-08-09, 02:53
This is an interesting Thread, thanks Jackson for giving us the opportunity to express ourselves.

All things considered, I think the old setup worked much better than this one.

I don't see why Annies and Tulip should have their own thread, it's not fair to the other places. Anyhow, I would go back to the old setup and too bad if some don't like it.

Tulip has been mentionned a lot lately but as far as I am concerned, it's a massage parlor, was talked about in the massage parlor thread so there should be no argument.

Anyhow, I don't think it's a good ides to split at all, except if it is to separate Soapies and Oilies as the experience is different.

No matter what is decided, it will be impossible to please everyone.

Good luck with your decision.

Rocksoff
05-08-09, 02:59
Posts reporting on specific visits to, or experiences at a massage parlor or providing specific information about a massage parlor, (e.g. prices, tips, rules, hours, location, number of girls, etc.), might continue to go into the “Bangkok Massage Parlor” thread.

Posts merely commenting on the substantive reports, asking or answering questions about them, offering jokes, or simply making cheeky chit chat, might properly go into a “Bangkok Massage Parlor Chit Chat” thread.

This solution would require only one additional thread.

I second this proposal.

Traveller China
05-08-09, 03:19
I support the move to create a subforum for Bangkok MPs. It will make searching and reporting, and net least choosing! , a lot easier IMHO. While the old "one forum fits all" was good for its time, methinks it is time to make the leap and differentiate things a bit.

An added benefit will be that reserachers can use the number of postings for each MP as a proxy for how well visited an MP is.

Run Mann
05-08-09, 03:46
I support the idea of creating a new forum with threads for each MP location because it highlights MPs that people otherwise may not have known even existed. The more knowledge the board has of other MPs the better an informative and effective tool the board will be. One of the problems with the (old) regular MP thread is that some members became so emotionally involved with some of these girls that they started attacking other members who dared to post a report they did not agree with, ergo the jabbering began. Look at how many posts Jackson had to delete when the new MPs threads were created. Creating a new forum for each MP won't entirely solve that problem but it identifies other viable MPs without having to read through pages of garbage. As someone who has read enough about enough of Yok, Dao and Tulip it will be refreshing to read about some of the many other MP in Bangkok.

Whatever the final decision is, and there are pros and cons for each, I hope Jackson enforces his no spam policy by prohibiting members who disagree with the decision from coming back and repeatedly spamming the board with repeated posts supporting their positions. This should be about the most effective way members can share and the board can provide information to the general membership and not about personal likes and dislikes of members.

Cunning Stunt
05-08-09, 03:53
I would concur with Jackson's suggestion of making a new forum devoted to Thai MP's. In fact I would go further and have another new forum entitled Thailand - Dead Threads, or similar. There are 63 threads on the Thai board and many of them are long since defunct, with no contributions in recent memory. As these threads may still be of use to some members for research purposes or whatever, why not stick them all together under a separate heading. Would tidy things up somewhat.

Just my tuppence!

NicFrenchy
05-08-09, 04:22
Creating a new forum for each MP won't entirely solve that problem but it identifies other viable MPs without having to read through pages of garbage. As someone who has read enough about enough of Yok, Dao and Tulip it will be refreshing to read about some of the many other MP in Bangkok.

Yes I fully agree. I am a member of another Forum which has a Thread for Every MP. It proves to be very successful if one is searching for a special place or to discover new places.

They also have a Tulip Thread and I very rarely open it because it's always the same reviews about the same girls... It gets old and tiring, but this is a price to pay if you want many people to contribute in an online community.

I think also that creating a MP chit chat thread is pointless

Run Mann
05-08-09, 04:26
Yes I fully agree. I am a member of another Forum which has a Thread for Every MP. It proves to be very successful if one is searching for a special place or to discover new places.

They also have a Tulip Thread and I very rarely open it because it's always the same reviews about the same girls... It gets old and tiring, but this is a price to pay if you want many people to contribute in an online community.

I think also that creating a MP chit chat thread is pointless

The MP Chit Chat would work in a perfect world but as we have seen, it does not work in the Photo Gallery so I don't think it would work in the MP thread either.

Airplane
05-08-09, 04:47
I support the idea of creating a new forum with threads for each MP location because it highlights MPs that people otherwise may not have known even existed. The more knowledge the board has of other MPs the better an informative and effective tool the board will be.I agree.

An example of this can be seen at www.argentinaprivate.com

NicFrenchy
05-08-09, 05:38
Actually, I have a logistics question...

The actual trend in voting points towards having a thread for each MP but I am not sure everyone can create threads? is that going to change?

Daddy07
05-08-09, 06:06
Actually, I have a logistics question...

The actual trend in voting points towards having a thread for each MP but I am not sure everyone can create threads? is that going to change?
Pita123 has asked the very same question.

Obviously, if members can't create new threads, then any new MP's will have to be introduced by the Administrator.

You will also have a forum with many dozens of threads, most of which will have 2 or 3 posts and then go dormant. Tulip and Annies will still get the most posts by far and the chit chat will clog those threads just as it does now.

Oh, well ... I still can't wait to find out if Yok is pregnant. :D

Great Guy
05-08-09, 06:30
Thanks, Jackson, for trying to come up with a workable solution!

And thanks to other members for a number of thoughtful comments and suggestions.

I favor the solution proposed by Daddy07 (seconded by Rocksoff) to "separate the wheat from the chaff" by splitting the Bangkok Massage Parlors thread into two threads:

(1) The original thread, but limited to reports of actual experiences at specific Massage Parlors with current factual information ("trip reports")

(2) A second thread for discussion, general comments, etc.

I'm interested about reports on all Massage Parlors, but would find it inconvenient to access many different threads to collect the information.

Boinky Boinky
05-08-09, 08:49
Maybe I'm being simplistic but here's what I'd like to see.

A MP sub-forum with separate threads for each MP. Each thread is about the service, pros and cons and most importantly the women in each MP.

There's then a long-azz masterthread for comparative posts of the virtues of one MP versus another plus an overview of the MP scene.

It should work fine as long as members remember that field reports, criticisms and question specific to a single MP go in that MP's thread and overviews and field reports featuring more than one MP (therefore comparative) go into the master thread.

I respectfully beg to differ to those who say it was fine the way it was. A single thread with thousands of posts to plough through to get the info you want is unwieldy and time-consuming.

Teasing out the MPs into separate threads (a) makes it easier to find the info on girls in particular and (b) the general tone of the thread as it develops soon makes it apparent whether this is a good MP or not.

Just my two bobsworth.

NicFrenchy
05-08-09, 09:54
I'm interested about reports on all Massage Parlors, but would find it inconvenient to access many different threads to collect the information.

It actually works very well this way. A big adjustment for ISG, sure but in the long run I believe Members will be thankful.

Can you imagine a Tulip Thread? getting reviews everyday but if you don't care for Tulip, you don't have to open the Thread...
You only open the threads of the places you like.

Chit Chat is an essential part of a forum (online Community) so I would not rule it out completely. I believe that Threads going a little off topic are ok sometimes and still much better than changing threads constantly because the nature of what you write could be viewed as chit chat.

Just my opinion

Giotto
05-08-09, 10:29

I could live with 5 threads, if not retrospective (poster chooses which thread his post goes in):
Annies Massage
Tulip Massage
Bangkok Turkish Baths (Soapies)
Bangkok Oil/Lotion/Thai Massage
Bangkok Spa Massage (non sexual)
I think this is in general a good idea. I would additionally add a thread for Angel Massage and Eden Club.

A Chit-Chat thread would make sense, too.

- Bangkok Soapy Massage (Turkish Baths)
- Bangkok Oily Massage (Oil/Lotion/Thai)
- Bangkok Spa Massage (non sexual)
- Bangkok Massage Parlour Chit-Chat
- Annies Massage
- Angel Massage
- Eden Club
- Tulip Massage

Chit chat will come up from time to time in all threads, but major discussions could then be moved to the Chit Chat thread.

Then - if a new place gets special attention and many reports we could add a thread for that specific place. That should not happen too many times.

Giotto

Ralph Kramden
05-08-09, 13:53
I just voted for a return to the original set up.

I was not one of the complainers to the Administrator before he made the change, but I noticed especially in recent weeks the Massage Parlor Section was being dominated by a lot of personal discussion that was not really relevant to reporting. This made me lose interest in it.

Therefore, I would suggest a new thread entitled:

SoapFan & NicFrenchy On Massage Parlors

Member #3200
05-08-09, 16:41
I voted for Original set-up

Too many threads to looks thru

It would be nice if jackson deleted all the old threads from past years that haven't been used since 2007

Do we really need BKK reports of 2005 or 2006?

LittleBigMan
05-09-09, 05:15
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, Whatever you guys want I'll go along with. Today I'm easy!

LBM

Ghatotkach
05-09-09, 05:31
I think this is in general a good idea. I would additionally add a thread for Angel Massage and Eden Club.

A Chit-Chat thread would make sense, too.

- Bangkok Oily Massage (Oil/Lotion/Thai)
- Bangkok Massage Parlour Chit-Chat
- Annies Massage
- Angel Massage
- Eden Club
- Tulip Massage

Chit chat will come up from time to time in all threads, but major discussions could then be moved to the Chit Chat thread.

Then - if a new place gets special attention and many reports we could add a thread for that specific place. That should not happen too many times.

GiottoI agree with Giotto. Such a reorganization would make it better. I would suggest that this be done with effect from the current date. There is no need to go back in time and rearraneg the threads. The old threads simply become part of the archives for people to search through.

M P Lurker
05-09-09, 08:19
It would be nice if jackson deleted all the old threads from past years that haven't been used since 2007

Nice in what way?
I sure it doesn't cause you any problems.
If history doesn't interest you, simply ignore it.

M P Lurker
05-09-09, 08:37
I agree with Giotto. Such a reorganization would make it better. I would suggest that this be done with effect from the current date. There is no need to go back in time and rearraneg the threads. The old threads simply become part of the archives for people to search through.
There is need (IMHO) to undo the mess created by the three threads split with a high percentage of posts in the wrong thread.
Whatever decision that is reached, undoing that step is the most important of all!

I could even maybe donate time to determining post numbers currently misplaced in the Tulip and Annies threads, that do not relate to these MPs.

ThaiLearner
05-09-09, 14:02
I voted for Original set-up

Too many threads to looks thru

Sounds good to me

Also delete 2007 and the old 2005,6,7 threads things change so much and quickly in Thailand

M P Lurker
05-09-09, 16:09
Sounds good to me

Also delete 2007 and the old 2005,6,7 threads things change so much and quickly in Thailand
If that's the best you can do, why bother?
Just pretend that these threads have been deleted already.
Problem solved. ;)

Satrai2000
05-09-09, 16:45
Although 1. I know that most threads deal with Tulips and 2. I am not interested in Tulips, I still think that the three threads should me merged.

Regards,

SatRai, Msc.

M P Lurker
05-17-09, 11:19
I would love to see everyone put a lot more into postive posts, and keep the negative ones to their own experiences where they had a bad time.

I think we have seen too much negative stuff by guys just speculating on places, girls, and topics that are not well known to them. I may have been guilty myself at times. But am trying to improve and stick more to providing good unbiased information.

We should strive to keep this forum to be far and away the best standard, as I do see a hell of a lot of crap and drivel on others forums where a huge percentage of posts have little to do with the thread title.
A lot of meaningless banter.
O.K. There has to be room for jokes too, if they are really funny. But useful content should be paramount.
Thats why I think a smaller number of threads is better.
It becomes very hard to search when posts may be in the wrong thread.

Joe Nailer
05-19-09, 17:55
I am too late for voting, but I would have voted for " None of the above"
Based on "The simpler the better" concept, why not have 2 simple threads by the types of contents rather than the location/place, like:

"BKK MP for self-claimed experts" in which self-claimed experts who have already posted more than e.g 2000 posts can discuss life and like to chat. And another,

"BKK MP for newbies" in which self-claimed experts are discouraged not to sneer newbies/newbie questions and is dedicated to useful information and poster's experiences.

How's that?

BionicMan
05-19-09, 22:35
S**** missed the poll!

But still maybe I can add my fuel for the thoughts.

A) agreeing on having a thread for the specific types of MP's if these do not crossover in the same MP

B) the chit-chat thread is a nice idea, but nobody actually observes it. Look at what happens in many photo threads. It is natural to comment on the same thred and not go on another to leave a note about something "somewhere else" more difficult to track.

C) what happened on the Bangkok initial (only) MP was just a bit too much of (positive and not attacking) flaming. May we say a few participants got a bit pulled over their own contributions? And maybe soon that will die naturally?

D) a thread for each (major) MP will still generate tens of threads and how to handle a report that contains 3-4 experiences resumed in one message?

IMHO

DorianGray
08-05-09, 15:22
I wasn't able to vote in the survey, but i'd like to see several threads, one for each MP. It would be the best way to find quickly needed informations.

Clarvjk
09-26-09, 05:05
I'm really not looking for host that give low price but require contracts or front-loaded feesI was recommended this website (http://chimehost.com/web_hosting/web_hosting_plan2.html) provider but if you 've got any other hosting company, please tell me.

NicFrenchy
03-12-11, 05:28
Since this Shit Thread is still here, maybe now would be a good time to merge all the threads?

Hardly anyone posts in Tulip anymore as it is far from its Glory days.

Just an idea.

Sorry, going back to my segregated expat section

Ibn Buttita
03-12-11, 12:56
I'm glad NicFrenchy brought this up, since I would not have found it otherwise.

I like Giotto's suggestion:

- Bangkok Oily Massage (Oil / Lotion / Thai)

- Bangkok Massage Parlour Chit-Chat.

- Annies Massage.

- Angel Massage.

- Eden Club.

- Tulip Massage.

One other option would be by location, so a thread for all the Soi Oily MPs, another for ones in Patpong, another for ones further out in the city, ans so forth. That would really help planning for visitors.

Bangkok MPs are such an iconic part of the p4p world that they deserve this, as much as the German FKKs or Partytreffs do, and they were awarded a reorganization.

NicFrenchy
03-12-11, 14:48
I think Chit chat is an important part of any forum and helps build a good atmosphere. I have met many members from ISG and it is good to have a laugh on the forum sometimes.

Tourists can just ignore and read reviews if they want.

I am in favour of the same system other Forums have, with good moderators and a specific Thread for each massage place (which makes things so much easier).

If not, then better go back to the way it was before. Merging back to 1 thread for massage.

Syzygies
03-12-11, 16:03
I'm glad NicFrenchy brought this up, since I would not have found it otherwise.

I like Giotto's suggestion:

- Bangkok Oily Massage (Oil / Lotion / Thai)

- Bangkok Massage Parlour Chit-Chat.

- Annies Massage.

- Angel Massage.

- Eden Club.

- Tulip Massage.

One other option would be by location, so a thread for all the Soi Oily MPs, another for ones in Patpong, another for ones further out in the city, ans so forth. That would really help planning for visitors.

Bangkok MPs are such an iconic part of the p4p world that they deserve this, as much as the German FKKs or Partytreffs do, and they were awarded a reorganization. I agree with the first two. Its worth making a distinction between two different styles of MP.

I don't see the need for a special thread for Annies, Angel, Eden, Tulip etc. unless there is going to be a thread creatable easily for every major MP. It would be nice if posters put name of the MP in the post title.

As for Spas, it's probably a good idea to have a thread just to keep it out of the wrong thread. In the absence, people probably should be using General for non-sexual things, since this is a sex forum.

I would add another thread "Bangkok Sex Clubs (non-MP)" to handle blow job joints and Eden etc. Where there is no go-go, no massage, but just plain sex. Yes I do understand that many MPs don't really provide massage.

Maybe also a "Nasty Rumours" thread for those who like to pass on possible bullshit rumours that are not from their own first hand experiences.

Chit Chat is unavoidable and belongs in the threads relevant to the chit-chat, even the photo gallery chit-chat (I rarely open that thread anyway). Having a special thread for chit-chat serves no purpose. Short chit-chats seem harmless. Its easy to skip them. Longer pieces are fine if information or wisdom is also provided. Shit, I am even agreeing with Nic Frenchy on occasions. I do suggest to some members however, that lots of one line posts don't add much value. You know who you are ;)

Ravings don't belong at all and will probably get deleted by Admin. Those that regularly write a lot of rubbish, can be put on Ignore Lists.

NicFrenchy
05-09-12, 14:40
[whistling]

I was passing by and the lights were on so I came in. [looking right]. [looking left]. Doesn't look like there's anyone here.

Giotto, Am I Bored or what?

LittleBigMan
05-10-12, 01:36
There is someone here? Whenever I come to this thread what I see seem to differ from others? Looking at the survey the largest percentage voted that members wanted wasn't consider so what was the point in having a vote?

LBM

Giotto
05-10-12, 03:16
[whistling]

Giotto, Am I Bored or what?NicFrenchy,

You must be bored. No sausage in here. What the hell are you looking for?

The outcome of the survey was clear. Just the implementation lasts a bit longer (only a few more years) in this case. Definitely time to get bored.

Giotto

NicFrenchy
05-10-12, 03:28
Yes, I think this Poll was created to shut up certain people and was an attempt to justify the creation of the 3 dumb threads we have now. Obviously, the outcome wasn't the one expected so the thread was left there. To Rot, hoping people would forget about it.

Realistically, one only has to look at the activity of the Tulip or Annies Threads to see how well it works.

Someone said: you have to move with the times or the time will move you.

Anyhow, Good luck to the newbies trying to make sense of all that. I'm glad I'm not a first timer to Thailand and already know the places

Chill Out
05-10-12, 07:23
Wait,"Turkish Baths"? What? Where?

BionicMan
05-10-12, 07:27
It could have made sense in the past to split the threads with specialized ones.

Maybe it is time now to go back and consolidate all in one single thread.

I agree with NickFrenchy, a newbie will have more troubles to go through different threads and get his bearing. This will not be and will never be the solution to those coming up and asking: what MP do I have to go and what's the price? Those guys will always be here

NicFrenchy
05-11-12, 07:38
It could have made sense in the past to split the threads with specialized ones.

Maybe it is time now to go back and consolidate all in one single thread.

I agree with NickFrenchy, a newbie will have more troubles to go through different threads and get his bearing. This will not be and will never be the solution to those coming up and asking: what MP do I have to go and what's the price? Those guys will always be hereFor me, looking at the trend in posts now, there are a few ways to make this forum very easy to find what you're looking for:

1. Regular Massage (No Extras)

2. Oil Massage places

3. Soapy Massage.

4. The Horndogs Paradise (Eden, Tulip, Mango, Snow white, Cherry)

5. Blow job Bars / Places.

If I was a newbie, that would point me in the right direction.

BionicMan
05-11-12, 13:49
For me, looking at the trend in posts now, there are a few ways to make this forum very easy to find what you're looking for (.)If I was a newbie, that would point me in the right direction.Fully on your side from that point of view.

TConor
06-08-12, 02:06
For me, looking at the trend in posts now, there are a few ways to make this forum very easy to find what you're looking for:

2. Oil Massage places

3. Soapy Massage.

If I was a newbie, that would point me in the right direction.But I like this idea.

FlyingVisitor
06-08-12, 11:39
For me, looking at the trend in posts now, there are a few ways to make this forum very easy to find what you're looking for:

2. Oil Massage places

3. Soapy Massage.

If I was a newbie, that would point me in the right direction.-

Quite a good proposal!

That list will cover all important aspects and will be extremely helpful for newbees and experts to check with concrete details!

Would like to support that change.

FV.

Ibaski
06-08-12, 11:54

2. Oil Massage places

3. Soapy Massage.

If I was a newbie, that would point me in the right direction.Agree completely with Nick.

Giotto
06-08-12, 13:18
Do we have moderators? Maybe we should, it would avoid the mess we have now. Most of all we need people to CARE. And obviously Jackson has enough on his plate to be able to help and be everywhere.

Wasn't that Kraut Giotto a moderator at some Stage? Then they found out that he was Austian and he got demoted I guess.Bastard!

If I had sufficient moderator rights for the Thailand forum I had acted already. And you were BANNED already since years, French frog eater!

Sadly - I can only destroy the "Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok" forum. All other destruction must be done by Jackson.

Giotto

NicFrenchy
06-08-12, 13:21
Bastard!

If I had sufficient moderator rights for the Thailand forum I had acted already. And you were BANNED already since years, French frog eater!I was banned for a year only! Thanks for telling everyone why I was away all this time.

But in that year I passed my Doctorate so you now shall call me Herr Doctor.

Sadly - I can only destroy the "Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok" forum. All other destruction must be done by Jackson.Wel looks like he's slowly working on it, a few threads disappeared already no?

The Pro
06-08-12, 15:15
The trouble was originally certain massage places were offering free drinks for anyone writing lots of good reports about their place. A certain place beginning with "A" (in true Thai style to use the beginning with thing) was thus spammed and spammed about how great it was and the massage thread became purely a marketing ploy of certain places. With constant write ups about how brilliant rather drab and ordinary places were.

In retaliation the "A" supporters had a go at a place beginning with "T" and so it was split into 3.

This was why it got split up, to prevent this spamming of BS reports and write ups.

Goatscrot
06-08-12, 20:39

2. Oil Massage places

3. Soapy Massage.

If I was a newbie, that would point me in the right direction.I like it! Good org there!

BionicMan
06-08-12, 21:36
this was why it got split up, to prevent this spamming of BS reports and write ups.Was the spam ended then?

Daddy07
06-09-12, 00:18
This was why it got split up, to prevent this spamming of BS reports and write ups.I don't believe that.

The split up was came about for members who wanted seperate threads for different massage shops.

It had nothing to do with spam.

Traveler1234
06-09-12, 01:34
I don't believe that.

The split up was came about for members who wanted seperate threads for different massage shops.

It had nothing to do with spam.And the irony, those 'members' are no longer active!

The Pro
06-09-12, 08:23
was the spam ended then?mostly yes, because the people supporting "a" could then only write on the "a" thread, which was only inhabited by those who wanted to know about "a' anyway. and so it became pointless for them to spam the general massage thread as they had their own "a" thread and could no longer try to spam to get people to go to a's.

which is why the "a" and the "t" threads were very quiet.

if you go back to a single massage thread it will happen again.

i think its best to have.

bangkok soapy massage thread.

bangkok oil massage thread.

bangkok bj bar threads.

a falls into soapy and will be of interest to soapy fans. t falls into oily and will be of interest to oil fans. bj fans who want to talk about lolipop or dr bj or [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) can do so on their own bj thread.

makes it easy for people looking for specific information to find the specific thread about their interest.

Ralph Kramden
06-09-12, 13:13
NF has the right 5 point plan idea.

Traveler1234
06-10-12, 02:40
While Jackson sorts things out, suggest using this thread as substitute. I'll start with an 'update'.

I've been in contact with EZ MP to set up outcall for when I arrive to BKK early next month. I got confused with Snow White, thinking EZ was owned by Jane, ex Tulip. But whoever is manning the email account is quite responsive and has given me a few recommendations. They're charging B3000 for two hour session, all inclusive. Slightly higher than Mango or Snow White's B1000/2 hrs plus a 'customary' 1500 tip. I have tipped more for exceptional service, good example was Bo from Mango [pre-boob job days].

Syzygies
06-10-12, 06:22

2. Oil Massage places

3. Soapy Massage.

If I was a newbie, that would point me in the right direction.Basically this is very sensible.

And what about threads for Politics, Religion, Culture, etc? Just kidding! I would to see a General Non-Mongering Topics thread either in place or as well as Regular Massage (No Extras). Personally I think this is a Sex Forum and Regular Massage doesn't really deserve its own thread. The only advantage of such a thread for me, would be to ignore it completely.

Incidentally, which thread would Annies posts belong in? Soapies? Tulip could move to to Horndogs, or perhaps no further retrospective change should be contemplated.

Did anyone actually manage to contact Jackson and get a reply re the disappeared thread?

Pita123
06-13-12, 23:06
good example was Bo from Mango [pre-boob job days].*sigh* those were the days.

Member #4285
06-14-12, 00:21
I really want a BJ section. Its even impossible to search info about DR BJ, because the search engine does not allow so short or common words!

Horny Landoora
06-14-12, 10:26
I really want a BJ section. Its even impossible to search info about DR BJ, because the search engine does not allow so short or common words!Well I tried searching it and you are right! It is difficult to use those terms as you just said. Although there is some information on BANGKOK REPORTS thread where you will find some feedback on it.

NicFrenchy
06-14-12, 14:38
i posted this a few weeks back. you guys can't see it?

there are quite a few bj bars now in bkk:

sukhumvit

dr bj salon bangkok

prices: 700, 1.700 (nurse).1, 000-2, 500 (consultant)

http://bjbarbangkok.com/

[CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s bangkok

price: 700 baht.

http://www.lolitasbangkok.com/

lollipop bangkok

patpong

rose bar bangkok

kangaroo club bangkok

price: 800 baht.

mikes place bangkok

prices: 800 baht. 1,500 baht.

http://www.mikesplacebangkok.com/

kob's place bangkok

location: patpong soi 2 (above star of light and pink panther)

price: negotiable.

and i saved the best for last:

star of light bangkok

06-01-12, 20:38

BionicMan
06-14-12, 16:16
I posted this a few weeks back. You guys can't see it? There are quite a few BJ Bars now in BKK: 06-01-12, 20:38Surely it did not go unnoticed but buried in the forum and the search engine does not help. I even linked it in the reports of distinctions, but if the search functions foes not work with those words, unless one reads many pages (by the time he will need it) he will not find it easily
Bt we deferr and go OT if we discuss such a topic on this thread

Syzygies
06-14-12, 17:21
Surely it did not go unnoticed but buried in the forum and the search engine does not help. I even linked it in the reports of distinctions, but if the search functions foes not work with those words, unless one reads many pages (by the time he will need it) he will not find it easily.

Bt we deferr and go OT if we discuss such a topic on this threadIt is possible to get Thread Search. Advanced Search to work. I used it with advanced options to select the Forum and sub-forums, one month ago and newer and searched for key words "BJ Bars" and NicFrenchies post did come up. The Desc Date sequence didn't work however and produced the same as Ascending sort.

UweHertzog459
12-28-20, 13:48
("NicFrenchy") Thanks for sharing this BJ bars address and website I will really like to visit.

NicFrenchy
12-29-20, 03:52
("NicFrenchy") Thanks for sharing this BJ bars address and website I will really like to visit.Pleasure.

Some places may be closed or have changed names by now.

My FAV BJ bar of all time = SOL (The Star of Light).

Very easy to miss as it's a very small place.

There is something about having a beer and getting blown on the couch, having another dude come sit right next to you and getting his knob polished. Both of you look at each other briefly with a smile, no word spoken, just enjoying.

HorseTrader
12-29-20, 04:34
There is something about having a beer and getting blown on the couch, having another dude come sit right next to you and getting his knob polished. Both of you look at each other briefly with a smile, no word spoken, just enjoying.555.

I couldn't stay hard with another man on the couch next to me. I have enough problems at Lolita's when another man is in another curtain section of the same room.

NicFrenchy
12-29-20, 04:40
I couldn't stay hard with another man on the couch next to me. I have enough problems at Lolita's when another man is in another curtain section of the same room.I hear you.

My first times there I exclusively went in their little back room. Not comfortable, but they made the 2 girls thing work wonders.

EihTooms
12-29-20, 14:29
Pleasure.

Some places may be closed or have changed names by now.

My FAV BJ bar of all time = SOL (The Star of Light).

Very easy to miss as it's a very small place.

There is something about having a beer and getting blown on the couch, having another dude come sit right next to you and getting his knob polished. Both of you look at each other briefly with a smile, no word spoken, just enjoying.Star of Light has moved a few doors down Patpong 2 a bit closer to, I think, the Madrid short time hotel or whatever the name of that ST hotel is on Patpong 2. The last couple of times I walked past it I did not see any girls sitting outside so I can't say for sure if it is still open. Last time was only about a week ago at 9pm or so. I never went into that BJ Bar in either location so I can't say what is different about the new location.

UweHertzog459
12-30-20, 16:04
EihTooms thanks for the information man.