PDA

View Full Version : FKK Acapulco - Velbert

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

PChew
05-17-15, 10:24
No mood to go to Samya when my favorite was absent.

Only had half a day to spend and didn't think Living room will be good so I headed to Aca.

I sessioned with Hanna twice because there was no other girl whom I like. These sessions match the experience of the great Isabella of Oase.

I stayed till 8 and really felt the lineup has degraded from my last visit in Feburary / March.

Lalabo
06-01-15, 02:55
I have visited ACA twice during my recent visit to Germany, once on 30th April and once on 6th May. I didn't notice any changes since my visit last November. Same Thekefraus. Same entrance fee, 40 E (30 during happy hours). I saw some girls that were working in the club during my last trip 6 month ago. LU was just ok during both visits with 30+ girls.

I had sessioned with 4 girls: Lilly, Tatiana, Cindy and Amara. All the sessions were great except the one with Amara.

Lilly, a 21 yo, 170 cm tall, pale skinned, beautiful German girl with dark hair (Not sure if it is her real hair color). It was very nice to meet a German girl in ACA. She is new and has been working there for a week or two. Her boobs were bit small which was ok for me. Fun activities include DFK, DATY, BBBJ and MPOS. No extras were on the menu.

Tatiana, a 20 yo, 155 cm tall, 45 kg, bubbly Romanian girl. She had a great attitude considering that was her first day. Activists include DFK, BBBJ and MPOS. No extras offered.

Cindy, a 23 yo, 175 cm tall, beautiful Romanian brunette with very nice and firm be-cups. Enjoyed DFK, DATY, BBBJ, MPOS and CIM.

Amara, a 19 yo, 175 cm tall Romanian with long black hair. She is Ex Samya girl. Activities include little bit of kissing (DFK was available but didn't partake), CBJ and sex. For some reason I didn't enjoy the session.

Dufey
06-01-15, 06:15
Amara, a 19 yo, 175 cm tall Romanian with long black hair. She is Ex Samya girl. Activities include little bit of kissing (DFK was available but didn't partake), CBJ and sex. For some reason I didn't enjoy the session.For me, I would not enjoy this session for the absence of BBBJ. So sad.

Lalabo
06-01-15, 13:09
For me, I would not enjoy this session for the absence of BBBJ. So sad.I choose CBJ or BBBJ depending on how I feel about the girl in the room. BBBJ was available in her case.

Dufey
06-01-15, 21:58
I choose CBJ or BBBJ depending on how I feel about the girl in the room. BBBJ was available in her case.May I ask and be so bold as to what determines when CBJ is the order of the day and when BBBJ is possible? For example, if the girl was sickly looking would that look entail CBJ to guard against the potential for disease?

UltraHappy
06-02-15, 02:12
May I ask and be so bold as to what determines when CBJ is the order of the day and when BBBJ is possible? For example, if the girl was sickly looking would that look entail CBJ to guard against the potential for disease?Viruses and bacteria don't inhabit hosts who are really, really sweet. So, if the girl is really sweet, there's obviously a much lower probability of infection!

I'm fairly certain this has already been confirmed through countless published peer-reviewed and independently-verified scientific studies.

Lalabo
06-02-15, 02:22
May I ask and be so bold as to what determines when CBJ is the order of the day and when BBBJ is possible? For example, if the girl was sickly looking would that look entail CBJ to guard against the potential for disease?Oral and genital hygiene are my primary deciding factors.

TonyCarioca11
06-03-15, 20:46
Thursday 21st May.

Arrived around 8 pm and was surprised that none of the usual suspects I'm interested in were there. There seems to be a lot of new ladies but unfortunately nearly none of them to my liking.

Decided to look around and talked to two of the hotties. One was Arya who was very cold and apparently does not kiss. Excused myself politely. The other one was Paris who was also cold and apparently does not kiss.

I was running out of options and even Alexandra was not there (she also does very limited kissing). At the end I sat down next to Corina and she said she would do kissing and also CIM. Finally I felt a connection and we went to the room after a short chat. Corina had a really nice attitude and I have to admit I was very horny so could not finish with CIM but finished doggy style.

I spend the full 30 min with her and promised her to repeat with CIM next time. I felt that she provided a real GFE at a bargain of 40 euro.

Sunday 24th May.

Arrived around 8. 30 pm and really empty with few guys and also not many girls. After hanging our for about 2 hours decided to keep my promise and chatted with Corina from Romania. We had a good connection again and went to the room. Another great session with lots of kissing and this time I finished with CIM.

This girl is just so natural that I really enjoy my time with her. No fake moaning or acting. All natural GFE the way I like it. Will repeat. 40 + 25 for CIM.

MartiJnvd
06-05-15, 15:26
Can anybody help me with the service level from the Lavinia? I refused her because she does not French kiss. Next week I go again to Acapulco and am still curious about her.

SevenIron
06-05-15, 18:12
I went to YY earlier in the day, (report in that thread) so I arrived at ACA around 930. The reduced entry price was 30 e. Thought that was a pretty good deal. One thing to note is that the sandals are not the cleanest / greatest ones have seen, so I walked out to the car and grabbed the ones I bought for this trip. Not a bad idea if you are spending a lot of time and cash in these places to have your own anyway. For any older gentlemen out there be very cautious on the floors anywhere near the changing room / showers, I am pretty spry but almost fell there twice.

When I walked in the room just like before I was kind of blown away at how many girls are in that one room, very nice I was thinking. There were no super stand out drop dead 10's there but on average every girl there was in the 7-8 range minus a few like 4-5 bigger girls. For m I like the look of ROM girls so this is going to be an easy trip for me. For some reason if you don't like that look or the look of ROM girls in general you are pretty screwed because as reported here, many many Romanians in this trip. I also have to say thank god for them because these places would be looking pretty lame if they weren't there.

I am very picky but had no problem finding two girls here, I had 2 prior session at YY earlier but I could have found a 3rd at ACA no problem but I was getting tired from traveling. First up was a blonde girl who's name slips me, she says she only does light kissing and I thought she was hot so off we went. She sat at the center island with the pole on it all night, blonde not fat and pretty. It was you average session, she did everything I could have wanted minus the kissing and it was just OK, in general but she was hot. I lounged around for a while after, no food really at all, just some cookies to snack on. There was def a lot of eye candy here and I could sit for hours just looking around.

I did see throughout the night a really pretty real small blonde with rather frizzy straight hair, I think her name was Anna. I new when I saw her that at some point it had to happen. She was alone for a little while (how idk) so I cruised over and she was very friendly. She did say she doesn't kiss w the tongue much but when we went to the room it was quite adequate for me. This girl looks young like 20, but she is damn hot. She started bye getting on top of me and grinding here pussy on my bare dick, it was sexy, this girl was a little firecracker. She then continued on to a BBBJ which there was no problems with and she was quite good. The mish to doggy and then I was done. Great session for the standard 40 e. Mind blowing actually when you think where I come from that would have been 200 $ easy, and the chick prob wouldn't have been that hot. I could have went another round but it's going to be a long trip so I wanted to pace myself.

Side note, I am now in Hessen and I do think from now and my prior trip that in general the girls are slimmer in the nrw, I will report my YY, GT, Aamya, and Mondial reports in the correct threads. Hope this helps someone.

Thanks.

Mambomike
06-06-15, 07:58
Is this a good club for Sunday, or is there a better NRW alternative? I've been to GT on a Sunday before and Samy a on a Saturday night, and Babylon on a weekday?

On a Sunday and Sunday night, ACA or LRK, Samya, Babylon, or?

Banana Boi
06-06-15, 15:13
Thanks for the review, 7iron. ACA is likely the best value for any FKK club with decent girls. 30 euro entry after 9 pm on weekdays. 40 euro per half hour. You will always find someone you like at ACA. My issue with ACA is not wondering if there are any girls there rather which one am I taking? ACA has only failed me on a handful of occasions.

BTW that's a long ass shitty drive from YY to GT. Since it doesn't appear you mind long drives, seriously consider Sixsens near Aachen next time.

Can anybody help me with the service level from the Lavinia? I refused her because she does not French kiss. Next week I go again to Acapulco and am still curious about her.Lots of girls at ACA tell you they don't DFK when you ask them before a session. If you treat them right in the room they will DFK. It's 40 euro. If you think she's hot take a chance.

Is this a good club for Sunday, or is there a better NRW alternative? I've been to GT on a Sunday before and Samy a on a Saturday night, and Babylon on a weekday?

On a Sunday and Sunday night, ACA or LRK, Samya, Babylon, or?

Many of the girls I know take Sunday/Monday or Monday/Tuesday off at ACA. I'm guessing GT still has the most above average girls on a Sunday. Mondial may have more girls but 80-90% won't be GT quality. However, at 30 euro per session it's always a good Sunday option.

Any major club will be good on a Saturday night. imo not the best clubbing night since it's chaos in most clubs.

Mambomike
06-06-15, 19:44
Thanks for the feedback. Since I've already done GT on a Sunday, I was looking for an alternative in case other plans don't pan out.

On Saturday night, Samya is my plan. I've done Saturday night there twice and I like the chaos. The fantasy is that it is a hot nightclub where even I can pick up an attractive girl for sex. Last time, I "picked up" two "sisters", who were dancing with me and kissing me and each other in the disco. Later we found a room where I had sex with both, shooting into one sister while the other was sucking my eggs.

I can understand however how some may feel ignored in such a chaotic environment.

Many of the girls I know take Sunday/Monday or Monday/Tuesday off at ACA. I'm guessing GT still has the most above average girls on a Sunday. Mondial may have more girls but 80-90% won't be GT quality. However, at 30 euro per session it's always a good Sunday option.

Any major club will be good on a Saturday night. imo not the best clubbing night since it's chaos in most clubs.

KayoLive
06-10-15, 15:07
Hi,

I will travel on Sunday from AMS to Dortmund, I have the all Sunday to visit a sauna club on the 1st time, I don't mind driving.

What will be the best first time experience (if you girls name it will be great).

Thank you.

Sirioja
06-10-15, 17:58
Hi,

I will travel on Sunday from AMS to Dortmund, I have the all Sunday to visit a sauna club on the 1st time, I don't mind driving.

What will be the best first time experience (if you girls name it will be great).

Thank you.Acapulco close at 4 or 5 am on Saturday night, so not many girls before 4 pm on Sunday, even worst for Samya in Koln, no girls before 6 / 7 pm, for 1st club you should try if you are not black or Arab, Living Room with some day team girls and girls are friendly there, not much upsell try.

PussyLiccker
06-11-15, 04:10
Thanks for the review, 7iron. ACA is likely the best value for any FKK club with decent girls. 30 euro entry after 9 pm on weekdays. 40 euro per half hour. You will always find someone you like at ACA. My issue with ACA is not wondering if there are any girls there rather which one am I taking? ACA has only failed me on a handful of occasions.

BTW that's a long ass shitty drive from YY to GT. Since it doesn't appear you mind long drives, seriously consider Sixsens near Aachen next time.

Lots of girls at ACA tell you they don't DFK when you ask them before a session. If you treat them right in the room they will DFK. It's 40 euro. If you think she's hot take a chance.

Any major club will be good on a Saturday night. imo not the best clubbing night since it's chaos in most clubs.Although Mondial generally doesn't have many standout girls, but quantity is high, and girls are young. 30 Euros is not much loss if the session sucks. Totally worth the risk if you find an attractive girl there from time to time. It's YMMV visit wise, some visits I found some nice girls, and others not. I do Magnum on either Friday or Saturday night since that's the only night I know most girls will show up because the crowd it draws on late weekend nights, and in general good service from girls I choose there. What I like about ACA is that there will at times be some good lookers that show up there, and 40 Euros you find some great sessions. I've seen some ex-GT girls, and visiting girls, and some really outstanding girls there looks and service wise for the low rate.

KayoLive
06-11-15, 07:23
Acapulco close at 4 or 5 am on Saturday night, so not many girls before 4 pm on Sunday, even worst for Samya in Koln, no girls before 6 / 7 pm, for 1st club you should try if you are not black or Arab, Living Room with some day team girls and girls are friendly there, not much upsell try.I will probably try the Living Room, any tips for a first time visit?

XXL
06-11-15, 09:40
I arrived at around 2 o'clock pm to find only 15 or so girls present, most of them big tits milfy types, not really for me. The first girl I went with told me "you should see this club on Saturdays, over 100 girls! Tough luck I thought, I may have driven all this way for nothing. Luckily by half past four the number of girls had more than doubled and there were a few stunners. Some of the rooms were separated from the rooms on either side by walls that don't reach up to ceiling so you can hear the goings on in the next room. I found this feature amusing rather than disturbing. The rooms are big and I've been told there are 30 of them so this FKK is well-equipped for sex. What with the basic price set at 40 euros (against the usual 50) and the moderate entry price, this FKK is very good value for money for pure sex. It's not an FKK where you want to linger once you've emptied your balls though. It has no outdoor area to speak of, the sauna is basic, so is the food, even the music they play (local German radio) bears the hallmark of unsophistication. If you come on week-days, better not arrive too early if you want to have a reliable impression of what Acapulco has to offer in the way of girls. I won't revisit any time soon because it's out of my usual itineraries and affordable hotels do not abound nearby (I stayed at Gastgeb's for 75, non refundable, FKKs should do more to indicate hotels within a given radius) but if you can arrange the practicalities this is a great place to spend your monthly sexual allowance.

Wry Cooter
06-12-15, 16:04
I came by Acapulco at 1 pm for the happy hour special and stayed for a few hours. I had one session with a very tall skinny Romanian girl with dyed-blonde hair. Her name escxapes me and I went against my instincts in seeing her as she was rather sullen and unresponsive to me but I was just in the mood to has some fun with a tall, model-like waif. No kissing really whatsoever, not even LFK. She did do a vigorous BJ, I think in part to hopefully earn some extra cash with an unplanned CIM but she was quite skilled enough though very enthusiastic. We ultimately finished as I typically do in doggy. The funny thing was just as I was reaching my moment of truth, I gave her a slap on the right cheek and she took exception to that, giving me a little slap on my arm with her hand and glaring back at me while exclaiming "Hey!" Thankfully I was already crossing the finish line, otherwise she might have seriously messed with my mojo with that mood-killer of an outburst. I think back now on this moment and just have to laugh.

I didn't really see any other women there that did it for me. I'm willing to maybe give it another chance but I'm starting to think I'm just not a big fan of this place or its lineup. I do like that it's a no-approach club and I actually really like the food they serve during the bbq. It's the only place I've ever been to that has the rotating shawerma spit, which I quite enjoy. But I have yet to find anyone there that really does it for me.

Nille Copenhagen
06-14-15, 01:22
I came by Acapulco at 1 pm for the happy hour special and stayed for a few hours. I had one session with a very tall skinny Romanian girl with dyed-blonde hair. Her name escxapes me and I went against my instincts in seeing her as she was rather sullen and unresponsive to me but I was just in the mood to has some fun with a tall, model-like waif. No kissing really whatsoever, not even LFK. She did do a vigorous BJ, I think in part to hopefully earn some extra cash with an unplanned CIM but she was quite skilled enough though very enthusiastic. We ultimately finished as I typically do in doggy. The funny thing was just as I was reaching my moment of truth, I gave her a slap on the right cheek and she took exception to that, giving me a little slap on my arm with her hand and glaring back at me while exclaiming "Hey!" Thankfully I was already crossing the finish line, otherwise she might have seriously messed with my mojo with that mood-killer of an outburst. I think back now on this moment and just have to laugh.

I didn't really see any other women there that did it for me. I'm willing to maybe give it another chance but I'm starting to think I'm just not a big fan of this place or its lineup. I do like that it's a no-approach club and I actually really like the food they serve during the bbq. It's the only place I've ever been to that has the rotating shawerma spit, which I quite enjoy. But I have yet to find anyone there that really does it for me.I know who she is.

Trans Atlantic
06-14-15, 03:01
I came by Acapulco at 1 pm for the happy hour special and stayed for a few hours. I had one session with a very tall skinny Romanian girl with dyed-blonde hair. Her name escxapes me and I went against my instincts in seeing her as she was rather sullen and unresponsive to me but I was just in the mood to has some fun with a tall, model-like waif. No kissing really whatsoever, not even LFK. She did do a vigorous BJ, I think in part to hopefully earn some extra cash with an unplanned CIM but she was quite skilled enough though very enthusiastic. We ultimately finished as I typically do in doggy. The funny thing was just as I was reaching my moment of truth, I gave her a slap on the right cheek and she took exception to that, giving me a little slap on my arm with her hand and glaring back at me while exclaiming "Hey!" Thankfully I was already crossing the finish line, otherwise she might have seriously messed with my mojo with that mood-killer of an outburst. I think back now on this moment and just have to laugh.Was she topless outside the zimmer? If so, your description resembles Alexandra.

Did you stay until 18-19h? Evening shift should have came in by then.

Sirioja
06-14-15, 04:05
I will probably try the Living Room, any tips for a first time visit?If Claudia. Ro and Edita. Svk are there, try them, ask theke to know, enjoy.

Delta Indigo
06-14-15, 19:09
I know who she is.I was with her and don't know her name, so Nille I would be glad if you enlightened us. This is the only girl I had a bad time with at Acapulco. She was the only one who wouldn't kiss and has a sullen expression but great body.

Delta Indigo
06-14-15, 19:10
Was she topless outside the zimmer? If so, your description resembles Alexandra.

Did you stay until 18-19h? Evening shift should have came in by then.You reminded me, her name is Alexandra, good body but horrible experience.

Nille Copenhagen
06-14-15, 19:53
I was with her and don't know her name, so Nille I would be glad if you enlightened us. This is the only girl I had a bad time with at Acapulco. She was the only one who wouldn't kiss and has a sullen expression but great body.I know her way back so she is nice to me, but French kiss is no go for her. Look at your PM.

Trans Atlantic
06-15-15, 03:02
You reminded me, her name is Alexandra, good body but horrible experience.That's ashamed. She's got nice legs and would have enjoyed her wrapping them around me.

PussyLiccker
06-16-15, 02:51
Best lu in a long time. So good, I could do 5 days and find different pretty girls every night.

New 20 yrs pretty Hungarian joined the gang and looks Asiatic. Nice bod. So many nice bods and faces. Amazing services can be found, just need to dig.

2 amazing sessions 1 quality CIM. Aca rocks!

Sirioja
06-16-15, 09:26
Best lu in a long time. So good, I could do 5 days and find different pretty girls every night.

New 20 yrs pretty Hungarian joined the gang and looks Asiatic. Nice bod. So many nice bods and faces. Amazing services can be found, just need to dig.

2 amazing sessions 1 quality CIM. Aca rocks!Which day were you there?

PussyLiccker
06-17-15, 01:47
Sat party was a peak in lu, and high percentage carried over to Sun. Tues night was desolate with too much men, and I'm guessing same on Mon as well. I will skip Mon and Tues from now on.

Sirioja
06-17-15, 09:19
Sat party was a peak in lu, and high percentage carried over to Sun. Tues night was desolate with too much men, and I'm guessing same on Mon as well. I will skip Mon and Tues from now on.So maybe due to party, was last week-end?

MezoOuza
06-17-15, 23:33

2 amazing sessions 1 quality CIM. Aca rocks!I guess your refer to Bonnie the new Hungarian girl wilt black short hair be cup, right?

I sessioned with her and she is a nice girl. We did many positions on the couch.

PussyLiccker
06-18-15, 02:34
I guess your refer to Bonnie the new Hungarian girl wilt black short hair be cup, right?

I sessioned with her and she is a nice girl. We did many positions on the couch.That's her. Recommended.

StrawJam
06-18-15, 08:02
That's her. Recommended.I am staying in Dusseldorf center on Monday and Tuesday, how can I avoid the additional taxi fees once I go to the clubs. I fancy going to Living Room, Aca, DV. I have read some places charge you an additional 30 euros just for getting a taxi.

Nille Copenhagen
06-18-15, 09:32
Sat party was a peak in lu, and high percentage carried over to Sun. Tues night was desolate with too much men, and I'm guessing same on Mon as well. I will skip Mon and Tues from now on.This must be a random pattern, I was there Monday and Tuesday and there were not many men. Maybe in the late evening, but I left about 6 pm.

PussyLiccker
06-18-15, 11:29
Bony is very nice and I have fun time with her, feels very GFE that I can session her for long period. Kissed lightly at first, and opened up becoming more comfortable. English is lacking, but not necessy to have a good time.

I think some girls open up when it comes to kissing at Aca. You just have to try your luck. One girl didn't know how I like to kiss at first, and the other didn't have much kissing experience I guess.

And then I met one that super GFE Ro kisses well, and feels really good for long session. I somes feel if the girl is wet, and its a good sign she has good time also.

Sirioja
06-18-15, 12:17
I guess your refer to Bonnie the new Hungarian girl wilt black short hair be cup, right?

I sessioned with her and she is a nice girl. We did many positions on the couch.Can have sex out of the room now at Aca?

Sirioja
06-18-15, 12:21
Bony is very nice and I have fun time with her, feels very GFE that I can session her for long period. Kissed lightly at first, and opened up becoming more comfortable. English is lacking, but not necessy to have a good time.

I think some girls open up when it comes to kissing at Aca. You just have to try your luck. One girl didn't know how I like to kiss at first, and the other didn't have much kissing experience I guess.

And then I met one that super GFE Ro kisses well, and feels really good for long session. I somes feel if the girl is wet, and its a good sign she has good time also.You say you found attractive girls at GT or Aca but they are no named girls? Before, many girls didn't really kiss at Aca, only kisses for baby.

Nille Copenhagen
06-18-15, 18:55
Can have sex out of the room now at Aca?No, but there are couches in the kino and in some rooms.

MezoOuza
06-19-15, 00:31
Can have sex out of the room now at Aca?No, I meant the couch in the room.

PussyLiccker
06-19-15, 02:32
You say you found attractive girls at GT or Aca but they are no named girls? Before, many girls didn't really kiss at Aca, only kisses for baby.You're making a generalization. I've been going to Aca for years. Ask anyone that attends Aca regularly, and they should have experienced good number of girls that kiss. For me kissing is important part of the session, and if girls don't kiss I wouldn't be attending. Pick random girls you are not aware of kissing or not at other clubs and see how your luck runs.

Kissing isn't everything, and there's more than that to be a good GFE. Perhaps doing 1 HR guaranteed kissing or paying extra for it at other clubs, you get kiss from the upsellers if you like. None have I ran into at Aca.

How many Aca girls have you tried and number of visits?

PussyLiccker
06-19-15, 03:17
This must be a random pattern, I was there Monday and Tuesday and there were not many men. Maybe in the late evening, but I left about 6 pm.I pretty much arrive after happy hours time when more Turkish are likely there after they close up their kabap shop. LOL. Also, when theres few girl around at times, and after 11 pm it stays that way with mainly men sitting on the couches, it is. Perhaps on those two days girls leave earlier, but my arrival, not that many girls compared to sat or sun on those time periods.

PussyLiccker
06-19-15, 03:21
I am staying in Dusseldorf center on Monday and Tuesday, how can I avoid the additional taxi fees once I go to the clubs. I fancy going to Living Room, Aca, DV. I have read some places charge you an additional 30 euros just for getting a taxi.I haven't heard other clubs doing this besides Oceans for 30, and Magnum for 10.

StrawJam
06-19-15, 19:57
I haven't heard other clubs doing this besides Oceans for 30, and Magnum for 10.Thanks I am not going to Oceans so all good.

Sirioja
06-19-15, 20:44
You're making a generalization. I've been going to Aca for years. Ask anyone that attends Aca regularly, and they should have experienced good number of girls that kiss. For me kissing is important part of the session, and if girls don't kiss I wouldn't be attending. Pick random girls you are not aware of kissing or not at other clubs and see how your luck runs.

Kissing isn't everything, and there's more than that to be a good GFE. Perhaps doing 1 HR guaranteed kissing or paying extra for it at other clubs, you get kiss from the upsellers if you like. None have I ran into at Aca.

How many Aca girls have you tried and number of visits?I discovered FKK with GT and Aca, my 1st girl at Aca was cat eyes pretty face Jelena, I remember Angelina. De without tattoo before she left and arrived later at GT with tattoos, my best girl at Aca was white skin, red hair, beautiful natural tits Jaqueline. De left for DV as Alexandra, I might visit about 10/15 times.

Of course some are not interested to kiss dirty prostitutes, but I m only interested by women who really kiss, not baby kiss, a girl can't be GFE for me if she doesn't really kiss without extra, she can be friendly but I can't consider her behaving like a girlfriend, I have never had a girlfriend who refuse to "DF" kiss me for free, even Russian woman kiss a lot when they are in love, I think we don't have the same meaning for really kissing, but smoke and beer don't help, and behaving like a girlfriend, kissing is the more intimate for working girls, even more than sex without condom, that's why I want to get their mind intimacy, that's the game to repeat and become fav but I never force, not interested for AO.

PussyLiccker
06-20-15, 02:37
Fri night lu wasn't as full as Sat party which is the best I've seen. This is probably due to Ramadan since the bulk of the customer base is Turkish.

PussyLiccker
06-20-15, 02:44
No, I meant the couch in the room.Yup, no public sex at Aca. Multiple positions is pretty standard.

PussyLiccker
06-22-15, 04:03
I discovered FKK with GT and Aca, my 1st girl at Aca was cat eyes pretty face Jelena, I remember Angelina. De without tattoo before she left and arrived later at GT with tattoos, my best girl at Aca was white skin, red hair, beautiful natural tits Jaqueline. De left for DV as Alexandra, I might visit about 10/15 times.

Of course some are not interested to kiss dirty prostitutes, but I m only interested by women who really kiss, not baby kiss, a girl can't be GFE for me if she doesn't really kiss without extra, she can be friendly but I can't consider her behaving like a girlfriend, I have never had a girlfriend who refuse to "DF" kiss me for free, even Russian woman kiss a lot when they are in love, I think we don't have the same meaning for really kissing, but smoke and beer don't help, and behaving like a girlfriend, kissing is the more intimate for working girls, even more than sex without condom, that's why I want to get their mind intimacy, that's the game to repeat and become fav but I never force, not interested for AO.I dunno what your definition of "real kissing" might be, but for me I have met plenty of girls at ACA that are real kissers. Talking to a girl I realized that there could be YMMV to the performance given to some clients at ACA. She did tell me that she doesn't kiss all clients, and selective of who she likes to perform "full on" with. It's about what her perception of the client is. If she perceives you as being unclean or a type that she doesn't feel all that comfortable with, she will have difficulty providing a good experience. This girl is quite cold outside the room as she admits it herself, and not a busy girl despite the good looks. I don't ask girl if they kiss or not at ACA, and randomly take them, and sometimes I get lucky with ones that perform really well. I understand it's not easy to find out the vibe of the girls there, but if the right girl is found, there is high reward.

Sat was better than Fri although slow since not much Turkish customers due to Ramadan. Most of the pretty girls that I've seen on the Party Sat was there, but it was a very slow night for the girls. ACA was the top club of my trip where I didn't hesitate to pick out girls, and performance with some of them were pretty high. Looking back, I could have done more visits to ACA since I found several great girls there.

Sat in general could be the best day to visit, but it's best to stick around to find out the LU in the duration of 7-9pm. Staying daytime only wouldn't help to get a full assessment of the LU.

StrawJam
06-22-15, 09:16
I dunno what your definition of "real kissing" might be, but for me I have met plenty of girls at ACA that are real kissers. Talking to a girl I realized that there could be YMMV to the performance given to some clients at ACA. She did tell me that she doesn't kiss all clients, and selective of who she likes to perform "full on" with. It's about what her perception of the client is. If she perceives you as being unclean or a type that she doesn't feel all that comfortable with, she will have difficulty providing a good experience. This girl is quite cold outside the room as she admits it herself, and not a busy girl despite the good looks. I don't ask girl if they kiss or not at ACA, and randomly take them, and sometimes I get lucky with ones that perform really well. I understand it's not easy to find out the vibe of the girls there, but if the right girl is found, there is high reward.

Sat was better than Fri although slow since not much Turkish customers due to Ramadan. Most of the pretty girls that I've seen on the Party Sat was there, but it was a very slow night for the girls. ACA was the top club of my trip where I didn't hesitate to pick out girls, and performance with some of them were pretty high. Looking back, I could have done more visits to ACA since I found several great girls there.

Sat in general could be the best day to visit, but it's best to stick around to find out the LU in the duration of 7-9pm. Staying daytime only wouldn't help to get a full assessment of the LU.I am setting of to Dusseldorf this afternoon and will be in the local clubs magnum and DV tonight. I will have no trouble picking the girls I fancy but sometimes and especially at the start I like a quality BJ. The best looking girls often don't put the effort in so do you know any that do DT, plenty play licking, anal play, (doubt I will get rimming) etc. Someone who actually likes giving head. Fingers crossed.

StrawJam
06-22-15, 09:18
I dunno what your definition of "real kissing" might be, but for me I have met plenty of girls at ACA that are real kissers. Talking to a girl I realized that there could be YMMV to the performance given to some clients at ACA. She did tell me that she doesn't kiss all clients, and selective of who she likes to perform "full on" with. It's about what her perception of the client is. If she perceives you as being unclean or a type that she doesn't feel all that comfortable with, she will have difficulty providing a good experience. This girl is quite cold outside the room as she admits it herself, and not a busy girl despite the good looks. I don't ask girl if they kiss or not at ACA, and randomly take them, and sometimes I get lucky with ones that perform really well. I understand it's not easy to find out the vibe of the girls there, but if the right girl is found, there is high reward.

Sat in general could be the best day to visit, but it's best to stick around to find out the LU in the duration of 7-9pm. Staying daytime only wouldn't help to get a full assessment of the LU.I hope to go to LR, and ACA on the Tuesday. Which do you think best for the day and for the evening.

Nille Copenhagen
06-22-15, 14:55

Sat in general could be the best day to visit, but it's best to stick around to find out the LU in the duration of 7-9pm. Staying daytime only wouldn't help to get a full assessment of the LU.Luckily for you is Ramadan. Kissing depends on chemistry. YMMV.

Sirioja
06-22-15, 15:20
I hope to go to LR, and ACA on the Tuesday. Which do you think best for the day and for the evening.LR for the day and foods, have diner since 5 pm before leaving for Aca, not same quality.

PussyLiccker
06-23-15, 01:18
I hope to go to LR, and ACA on the Tuesday. Which do you think best for the day and for the evening.I say ACA. ACA has medium to tall types, and lots of great bodies and faces. I find LR on avg are petite types compared to ACA. It's the quality that counts, not the quantity. Like Siri says, the food sucks at ACA, but I will put up with it to enjoy the girls there. LR, generally, food is good, and beer is included. You got to consider that ACA, the entry is 40 Euros(30 happy hour), and LR is 60. You pay for what you get in terms of food and beer.

PussyLiccker
06-23-15, 01:30
I am setting of to Dusseldorf this afternoon and will be in the local clubs magnum and DV tonight. I will have no trouble picking the girls I fancy but sometimes and especially at the start I like a quality BJ. The best looking girls often don't put the effort in so do you know any that do DT, plenty play licking, anal play, (doubt I will get rimming) etc. Someone who actually likes giving head. Fingers crossed.Someone who likes giving head. Hmmm. If you give them money, the girls give head. LOL. What you listed, you will not be disappointed my friend. Rimming is a possibility, but not my thing. You meet all kinds. I've met a really pretty girl, that made it seem like she enjoyed giving head, and she would rub her self off to it. Silly girl. Probably an act, but didn't mind. There are some that gives better quality BJ than others.

Forget Magnum on a weeknight!!

Sirioja
06-23-15, 13:51
I dunno what your definition of "real kissing" might be, but for me I have met plenty of girls at ACA that are real kissers. Talking to a girl I realized that there could be YMMV to the performance given to some clients at ACA. She did tell me that she doesn't kiss all clients, and selective of who she likes to perform "full on" with. It's about what her perception of the client is. If she perceives you as being unclean or a type that she doesn't feel all that comfortable with, she will have difficulty providing a good experience. This girl is quite cold outside the room as she admits it herself, and not a busy girl despite the good looks. I don't ask girl if they kiss or not at ACA, and randomly take them, and sometimes I get lucky with ones that perform really well. I understand it's not easy to find out the vibe of the girls there, but if the right girl is found, there is high reward.So you are a lucky man or Brad Pitt. This Sunday, I returned to GT, my 2013 house, a German girl just started to work at GT and no problem for real kissing with her, even not first time she does this job.

Real kissing is just for me natural kissing, feeling like with a girlfriend, without extra asked. Not kissing like a baby or only 1 kiss at the beginning. Best is when you get the girl in missionary and she kiss you looking you in the eyes, just like a girlfriend. A girl, even friendly and sweet, can't be GFE for me, without real kissing. GFE means for me behaving like a girlfriend and I never had a girlfriend who didn't kiss me, when women are in love they need to kiss more than men.

Fortunately, I find some GFE girls and some become my favs for many months and many rooms.

Trans Atlantic
06-24-15, 02:37
So you are a lucky man or Brad Pitt. This Sunday, I returned to GT, my 2013 house, a German girl just started to work at GT and no problem for real kissing with her, even not first time she does this job.

Real kissing is just for me natural kissing, feeling like with a girlfriend, without extra asked. Not kissing like a baby or only 1 kiss at the beginning. Best is when you get the girl in missionary and she kiss you looking you in the eyes, just like a girlfriend. A girl, even friendly and sweet, can't be GFE for me, without real kissing. GFE means for me behaving like a girlfriend and I never had a girlfriend who didn't kiss me, when women are in love they need to kiss more than men.

Fortunately, I find some GFE girls and some become my favs for many months and many rooms.I agree with PL. Finding a girl who will DFK is not that difficult. Nothing to do with luck or looking good.

If you can build the rapport / chemistry, it will comes naturally. Repeat session also helps as well. The ones I think who are hesitate are the young / inexperienced 18-20 YOs who does not understand that's many mongers want DFK.

PussyLiccker
06-24-15, 02:42
So you are a lucky man or Brad Pitt. This Sunday, I returned to GT, my 2013 house, a German girl just started to work at GT and no problem for real kissing with her, even not first time she does this job.

Fortunately, I find some GFE girls and some become my favs for many months and many rooms.I'm not a hansom guy, just a normal joe with beer gut. LOL. I just session a lot of different girls at various clubs, and sometimes run into unusual encounters. I just try my luck with girls, and hope for the best. Some good, some not. I recall my first visits to ACA. A really pretty blond Ro, and thought she wasn't going to be a good session, but it turned out to be more than the typical session, and liked ACA since then. I realized that it's unpredictable what could happen. I'm not afraid of going for hot girls or girls seem cold. I just try my luck with them since I've had surprises in the past at various clubs. ACA rate is low, and extras are not much, so it will be less business like than Big Hessens or Artemis like clubs. I don't believe it's really about how you look to an extent, it's about how you are perceived like I said. Unclean, you will be more restricted with a girl that isn't always restrictive. Not just cleanliness, also a bit of persona like if you might be not pleasant or what ever. Also, there are different girls, so not all will perceive all the guys the same way, so YMMV.

I've been going for years, and I've been with good number of girls there. We all run into to different experiences. We go on different days, times, girls, and etc. Somebody finds gold, and another has bad luck. I've been mining there for years. LOL. Several gold nuggets found has me looking coming back digging for more. Positive reinforcement.

PussyLiccker
06-24-15, 04:31
If you can build the rapport / chemistry, it will comes naturally. Repeat session also helps as well. The ones I think who are hesitate are the young / inexperienced 18-20 YOs who does not understand that's many mongers want DFK.Since I only repeat those that are good sessions, I don't know what you mean by repeat session helping. There are couple girls I know at ACA that are fully aware that they get repeated customers if they kiss. One of them know that she can get guys to stay long period in the room for doing this.

Sirioja
06-24-15, 09:14
I'm not a hansom guy, just a normal joe with beer gut. LOL. I just session a lot of different girls at various clubs, and sometimes run into unusual encounters. I just try my luck with girls, and hope for the best. Some good, some not. I recall my first visits to ACA. A really pretty blond Ro, and thought she wasn't going to be a good session, but it turned out to be more than the typical session, and liked ACA since then. I realized that it's unpredictable what could happen. I'm not afraid of going for hot girls or girls seem cold. I just try my luck with them since I've had surprises in the past at various clubs. ACA rate is low, and extras are not much, so it will be less business like than Big Hessens or Artemis like clubs. I don't believe it's really about how you look to an extent, it's about how you are perceived like I said. Unclean, you will be more restricted with a girl that isn't always restrictive. Not just cleanliness, also a bit of persona like if you might be not pleasant or what ever. Also, there are different girls, so not all will perceive all the guys the same way, so YMMV.

I've been going for years, and I've been with good number of girls there. We all run into to different experiences. We go on different days, times, girls, and etc. Somebody finds gold, and another has bad luck. I've been mining there for years. LOL. Several gold nuggets found has me looking coming back digging for more. Positive reinforcement.I was born in FKK only in December 2012 , but since, I had about 10 really kissing GFE girls with more than 10 1 h rooms with each one, Rachel GT with 25 rooms and 1 Romanian with nearly 50 rooms for 1 year, so not a problem to find kissing girls even among very pretty girls, I know can find girls at Aca, but I prefer woman sensuality behavior, not slutty girls, and I realized on Sunday at GT I also prefer now naked girls clubs, there you can see beautiful tits on a girl, beautiful belly on a second, beautiful ass on a third, just for eyes pleasure.

PedroT97
06-24-15, 22:41
I offer a description of my recent 3 day FKK trip. Day 1: Acapulco, Day2: Samya, Day3: Parksauna Residenz / then Samya. Day 1: AcapulcoI flew Ryanair from Stansted to Cologne and it was quick. We took off at 08:00 and landed at 10:12 and times like these give you the whole day and thus options. Those of you who have read my limited posts will observe that I am a fan of Samya and that more than once I have said I must get further afield. I am fan of Samya because it's so easy to access via public transport and makes the whole experience a simple one. I was determined to go elsewhere and I booked a car and made the trip to Velbert and Acapulco and I'm pleased that I made the effort. I plugged in my UK Satnav and off I went. I had already booked a hotel in Velbert, the Zur Traube, which was perfectly adequate. Then again, as I've said before when you're 'FKKing ' you don't need 5*. I then went by Taxi to Acapulco as I like a couple of beers spread throughout the day, the taxi cost €12 with a tip. Entrance is €40 and the girls are €40 per half hour. Extras are separately chargeable.

The main area is one big open bar with a load of sofas, a bar where you order a drink and the food is just on the side with a small, slightly elevated eating area, which does provide a good vantage point. There's also a really tranquil upper area where there's an outside smoking area and a fair sized outside seating area which would be great with better weather days. This upper floor is fairly quiet and there's a sex kino in the middle with a pair of large, leatherette beds which might be fun in the right circumstances. Either side of that there are 2 rooms which provide a quiet place to sit and chil – good.

I felt that the girls did, for the most part, obey the 'no approach' rule almost too rigorously as I Like a bit of encouragement. Now to the girls: there must be enough here to satisfy even the most demanding of you. I have said before that I am easily pleased but not entirely undiscerning. I could spend days here and go through the card. There were few who were not for me but I do have my preferences. Adelina's no approach consisted of staring at me for ages while 'pole dancing' with an imaginary pole against one of the mirrors near me and it was futile to resist. I gestured her over to my sofa and asked her if she spoke good English. She does and off we went and, whoa, she's in or close to the 'as good as it gets' bracket for me. She's 1. 5 M, 145 Kg and a perfect girl for me. Teasing FK followed by serious DFK, good massage followed by a teasing nail 'massage' which had the effect of me elevating from the bed to turn over. I think it was my cock that flipped me over! I stayed with her for a long time and she got me off twice with slow, perfectly believable GF in the interval. This was an exquisite experience which I will try to repeat. It was such a good experience I thought it might ruin the rest of my day and thus a repeat was possible.

I ate and relaxed and then observed Adelina's 'wingirl', if that's the right term, whose name I forget, but she's easily distinguishable as she has a fairly large butterfly tattoo on the rear of both of her thighs. I had noticed that they worked in tandem, that's with Adelina not the butterflies which also work in tandem, and went to the room with one guy a number of times. Now, in general, tats are not my thing and too many / much can be a turn off for me. Anyway, off we went and this turned out to be great stuff and anyone should have some time with her.

I'm now 60+ and really do have to take my time as there's only so much Eli Lilley can do but as I was debating whether or not to call it a night I bumped into a very pretty, to me, girl called Anna and I couldn't help myself. Two hours later I surfaced and then had a shower, a final beer and a taxi back to my hotel.

PussyLiccker
06-25-15, 00:52
I was born in FKK only in December 2012 , but since, I had about 10 really kissing GFE girls with more than 10 1 h rooms with each one, Rachel GT with 25 rooms and 1 Romanian with nearly 50 rooms for 1 year, so not a problem to find kissing girls even among very pretty girls, I know can find girls at Aca, but I prefer woman sensuality behavior, not slutty girls, and I realized on Sunday at GT I also prefer now naked girls clubs, there you can see beautiful tits on a girl, beautiful belly on a second, beautiful ass on a third, just for eyes pleasure.You did Rachel 25 rooms? She was very popular, and was doing so many rooms probably because her service was probably so high. I guess that's classy, but not slutty? I don't get what you mean by slutty or classy. I can understand if you say you like GFE rather than PSE sex. Reality is, you're probably looking for a high performer as the next guy.

PussyLiccker
06-25-15, 03:23
I felt that the girls did, for the most part, obey the 'no approach' rule almost too rigorously as I Like a bit of encouragement. Now to the girls: there must be enough here to satisfy even the most demanding of you. I have said before that I am easily pleased but not entirely undiscerning. I could spend days here and go through the card. There were few who were not for me but I do have my preferences. Adelina's no approach consisted of staring at me for ages while 'pole dancing' with an imaginary pole against one of the mirrors near me and it was futile to resist. I gestured her over to my sofa and asked her if she spoke good English. She does and off we went and, whoa, she's in or close to the 'as good as it gets' bracket for me. She's 1. 5 M, 145 Kg and a perfect girl for me. Teasing FK followed by serious DFK, good massage followed by a teasing nail 'massage' which had the effect of me elevating from the bed to turn over. I think it was my cock that flipped me over! I stayed with her for a long time and she got me off twice with slow, perfectly believable GF in the interval. This was an exquisite experience which I will try to repeat. It was such a good experience I thought it might ruin the rest of my day and thus a repeat was possible.
LOL. You found one! The no approach to high GFE. What a contrast. You find girls like that as you describe at ACA, and I agree some can be pretty convincing with GFE. When I find high service level girls, it raises my expectations, and makes lot of session seem avg. If it happens beginning of my trip, the rest of trip isn't as exciting, and kinda spoils me, until I find a girl that can get me excited again.

Sirioja
06-25-15, 11:11
You did Rachel 25 rooms? She was very popular, and was doing so many rooms probably because her service was probably so high. I guess that's classy, but not slutty? I don't get what you mean by slutty or classy. I can understand if you say you like GFE rather than PSE sex. Reality is, you're probably looking for a high performer as the next guy.Yes 25 1 h rooms for 4 months since end of September to January 2014 , sometimes 4 rooms in the week-end, with Rachel now Sonja, very GFE and playful at this time. I always visited GT when she was working 1 week on 2 . I am less interested by top performer than pretty smiling face, friendly GFE behavior and sensuality like a real woman. Do You meet many sensual behavior in room girls in Aca?

For example: Valentina at Samya can be if getting the best of her, but behaving slutty in bar. So, classy for me is sophisticated but natural pretty look = no silicon, nor tattoo, and friendly sensual behavior, not hunting slutty. I find some and nearly 50 1 h rooms for 1 year with one. I prefer to find many rooms favs to get intimacy and complicity, not interested by hygienic sex.

Trans Atlantic
06-30-15, 05:41
If my German is correct, it appears Aca had a summer promo, €30 entry all day Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday listed on their webpage.

BigBuddy69
06-30-15, 06:37
I think your german is correct. And still the happy hour the other days.

PussyLiccker
06-30-15, 07:01
And how are these Hungarians in the zimmer?Good sessions the ones I took. Yvette and Lynette don't work there anymore, and their service was good. There were 3 on my last visits, and I was attracted to Boni, who I had a very good time with. Boni has a very nice fit body, one of the better looking girls at ACA.

Banana Boi
06-30-15, 07:16
Good sessions the ones I took. Yvette and Lynette don't work there anymore, and their service was good. There were 3 on my last visits, and I was attracted to Boni, who I had a very good time with. Boni has a very nice fit body, one of the better looking girls at ACA.TA, you've seen me with Yvette at ACA and Linette (aka Alba at Mondial and Magnum) and don't think either interested you. Yvette has a cute baby face. Service is inconsistent and her lack of English even after 3 years is limited. Alba has lots of tatts. She may not be the friendliest looking girl at times. She's a rock star and one of the best FKK sessions, period.

Hoping Boni is my missing Bonnie from PHG. Will need to confirm.

PussyLiccker
06-30-15, 07:24
Boni (pronounced Bone-ee, short for Bonita), who is naturally dirty blond has long straight black hair with bangs with brown eyes, her nose area is wide, and has large eyes. Not really Asian looking, but has a hint of it. No tan, and similar body type to Kenza. 19yrs. The girls in ACA darken their hair probably because they know it's attractive to Turkish customers. I recall Lynette had black hair when she was at ACA also. I find Hungarians to lack English skills.

Banana Boi
06-30-15, 07:30
Alba speaks English quite well.

Did you see Alba / Linette at either Magnum or Mondial last week? She is one girl I would go with every time I saw her.

Any ACA regulars know if Valentina is still here. 20 year old blonde hung around with Madalina.

PussyLiccker
06-30-15, 07:35
Haven't seen Lynette at Magnum or Mondial last visit. She does speak English good compared to the other Hungarians.

NyyRanger
06-30-15, 11:01
I am thinking of visiting ACA at the end of July, and it looks like there will be some messe in Dusseldorf at that time. Dusseldorf Fashion fair, Footwear and Accessories fair. Are these the types that cause the male-to-female ration at the clubs to go up? Or may be these are the types of messe that more women will go to?

Is ACA affected by messe in Dusseldorf? And if yes, what can I do to minimize the problem?

PussyLiccker
07-01-15, 03:52
I am thinking of visiting ACA at the end of July, and it looks like there will be some messe in Dusseldorf at that time. Dusseldorf Fashion fair, Footwear and Accessories fair. Are these the types that cause the male-to-female ration at the clubs to go up? Or may be these are the types of messe that more women will go to?

Is ACA affected by messe in Dusseldorf? And if yes, what can I do to minimize the problem?No idea, but doesn't sound like something that would draw lot of male participants compared to others. Oceans is at a good spot for tourists. It's close to both the Airport and the Messe building. Surprised LR is closer than DV, both being the next closest with Magnum. I would have thought DV would be popular with Messe crowd as they raise the price everytime there is a Messe going on. Last time they did it, and I can't say it was that busy with a big crowd, and it was on a Friday night. Could be that the Messe wasn't the type that draw those attends clubs or Oceans was drawing big percentage of the crowd since it's near and cheaper via taxi albeit the 30 Euro tariff surprise newbies will be hit with. There are enough competition around the area anyway.

ACA is furthest out, and I doubt that it will be affected by the Messe given the other closer options. First timers and tourists will likely pick the closest and easiest option. I'd worry more about Oceans and Magnum's ratio going up if the Messe has decent amount of male participants. Even on a busy night at ACA, it's not that difficult to grab girls. Most men are just sitting around, not much interaction going on since it's no approach so girls are freed up and available. Although, no approach. You can tell the girls are eager for business. Some will stand around the entrance way. Sit by the dance pole. Standing around the bar area, some will try to make eye contact. They are all there for business, no matter if they look at you or not.

ACA is not a "tourist club." Not the easiest to get to, and not many options of lodging around the vicinity compared to others. It's great thing it's not.

Trans Atlantic
07-02-15, 00:01
Jacqueline (aka Alexandra of DV) spotted at Aca on 1 JUL. Fairly quiet today. At most 30 girls. Had a session that was not worth mentioning. Name started with a G, wears glasses, thin as a pole but a set of natural Bs.

Sirioja
07-02-15, 00:27
Jacqueline (aka Alexandra of DV) spotted at Aca on 1 JUL. Fairly quiet today. At most 30 girls.Jaqueline. De is back?

PussyLiccker
07-04-15, 05:41
i was deciding whether to go to magnum and acapulco on friday and saturday or vice versa so i checked the acapulco website to see if there was a party so i could avoid going that day. there wasn't any mention of a party for those days so i went to acapulco on saturday as it was logistically better to go then. i arrived only to find find that they were having a party and i had to pay 50 euro for the privilege of getting four glasses of crappy draft beer (of which i drank only two) and perhaps some better food. i think that they deliberately don't announce these parties so they can sucker visitors out of an extra 10 euro since most are unlikely to leave once they are already there but would not have come had they known about the party. my bag was also searched and my booze confirep001ed by the thekefrau (she offered to hold it by the desk but i just put it in my car). this didn't happen on my last two visits; they must be cracking down on it to avoid the turks getting drunk, especially on a party night (they don't sell booze, only bottled beer, and don't even have ice available). had the barbeque (pork ribs, wurst, and gyro meat) which was not bad.

only two girls i recognized from previous visits; no aida, no kessy, no jacqueline. line-up no bigger than i remember from non-party nights, maybe half a dozen good-looking girls (to my taste). first session was with flavia, a young romanian brunette with a soulful face and nice body. did an hour session with her, which i don't think she appreciated since she was exhausted and drenched in sweat at the end of it, telling me i was from another planet because i hadn't come after all that fucking, and avoiding looking at me the rest of the evening, probably so that i wouldn't choose her again.
Is this platinum blond Ro(supposedly half Russian?) with Really light skin? She was pretty, and has really nice eyes. She speaks English well, seems pretty smart, and puts on a good illusion. To me, she looks like a blond Michelle Monaghan like pictured. Not sure if it's the same girl, but I have seen her at ACA on other visits, never went with her, and tried my luck on a recent visit, and was a pleasant surprise.

BegaBega
07-05-15, 01:33
I wasn't at Aca classic from 2 years but I have to decide to go there or at New Aca.

Are the girls still waiting the customer in both like Old Aca or something is changed?

What's the best line up, classic or New?

Otherwise I could return at Samya. I remember that there the girls don't approach too.

Trans Atlantic
07-05-15, 01:47
I wasn't at Aca classic from 2 years but I have to decide to go there or at New Aca.

Are the girls still waiting the customer in both like Old Aca or something is changed?

What's the best line up, classic or New?

Otherwise I could return at Samya. I remember that there the girls don't approach too.Go with old Acapulco in velbert not Aca gold in Ratingen unless you want to try your luck as Aca gold have at most under 20 girls. Aca velbert is still not approach but girls can approach at Aca gold.

Is this platinum blond Ro(supposedly half Russian?) with Really light skin? She was pretty, and has really nice eyes. She speaks English well, seems pretty smart, and puts on a good illusion. To me, she looks like a blond Michelle Monaghan like pictured. Not sure if it's the same girl, but I have seen her at ACA on other visits, never went with her, and tried my luck on a recent visit, and was a pleasant surprise.

The post you referred to from JimmyBoy is more than a year old. Does she still work work in Aca?

PussyLiccker
07-05-15, 02:15
The post you referred to from JimmyBoy is more than a year old. Does she still work work in Aca?Yes, she worked there last time I was there which was couple weeks back, and she never sits close to the bar. She sits around the area on the right of the Sauna usually sitting on one of the couches either side of the entry path to get into the back couch area. I recommend to try your luck even if she looks a bit bored from a distance or sitting and talking to her friend. Since you are an English speaker, I think you will find communications to go quite well. She is well verse, and you will find out why when you talk to her. She doesn't work all the time according to her which seems to be common with Aca girls as you see some familiar faces show up on occasions.

BegaBega,

It would be nice if there was a regular that attends on each club that can point out girls to look for. There are other forums that talk about girls for various clubs in more frequency than here. You can seek some reports out, and look for the ones that wouldn't be a disaster. Aca is still no approach, but once you attend enough, you get used to it. I think it's different from 2 years ago in what the girls are allowed to do in terms of eye contact, and how they interact with the guys. You can sit or stand nearby and see if she responds or looks, and initiate talk. I personally like it since they are sitting on the couch(not good to get a good idea of her body at times although girls walk to go smoke or soda machine) although not a place for couch action from what I see. I do prefer couch action to get going though which I don't see much anymore after attending Oase for awhile.

Trans Atlantic
07-05-15, 18:46
Yes, she worked there last time I was there which was couple weeks back, and she never sits close to the bar. She sits around the area on the right of the Sauna usually sitting on one of the couches either side of the entry path to get into the back couch area. I recommend to try your luck even if she looks a bit bored from a distance or sitting and talking to her friend. Since you are an English speaker, I think you will find communications to go quite well. She is well verse, and you will find out why when you talk to her. She doesn't work all the time according to her which seems to be common with Aca girls as you see some familiar faces show up on occasions.Thanks. I've seen her before. Does she DFK and DATY? Wasn't on menu last year.

PussyLiccker
07-05-15, 19:18
Thanks. I've seen her before. Does she DFK and DATY? Wasn't on menu last year.Perhaps she switched up her services, dunno. DFK, and she lets loose is far as I can say. DATY have not tried, you'd have to find that out. I usually don't do DATY. I find that when you find good picks are Aca, the girls lets loose. That's the draw for me. illusion factor can get pretty high.

Trans Atlantic
07-05-15, 23:15
Perhaps she switched up her services, dunno. DFK, and she lets loose is far as I can say. DATY have not tried, you'd have to find that out. I usually don't do DATY. I find that when you find good picks are Aca, the girls lets loose. That's the draw for me. illusion factor can get pretty high.Thanks.

Forgot to mention that Aca redid their WiFi. SSID is Free-WiFi and it's actually responsive.

Germark
07-12-15, 16:52
Hi all,

First post on here.

I'm visiting in a few weeks and am planning to visit GT on Friday and Acapulco on Saturday, staying in Dusseldorf centre.

Public transport to Velbert seems quite hard but doable on the way out, but probably not late at night on way back. Are their taxi's available at Acapulco and any idea how much back to Dusseldorf at night?

Also is there free beer at Acapulco? Their website says just soft drinks.

Thanks in advance.

Delta Indigo
07-12-15, 18:45
Hi all,

First post on here.

I'm visiting in a few weeks and am planning to visit GT on Friday and Acapulco on Saturday, staying in Dusseldorf centre.

Public transport to Velbert seems quite hard but doable on the way out, but probably not late at night on way back. Are their taxi's available at Acapulco and any idea how much back to Dusseldorf at night?

Also is there free beer at Acapulco? Their website says just soft drinks.

Thanks in advance.Acapulco does have a good lineup and the girls in my experience tend to provide good service. There is no free beer at the place, in fact there is a max 4 drink limit period.

Getting there by public transport is a *****, you would have to take the train to Velbert. Langenberg and then take a taxi.

It costs around 60 - 75 Euros to get there from Dusseldorf and that is why I usually stay in Velbert when I am in the Dusseldorf area, it is the all around best club in the area I think for the lineup.

Free Dude
07-12-15, 18:52
There often is free beer, a couple at least, in bbq season. But this stuff changes all the time. The cute girls with on average crappy service also doesn't change. Most troublesome is that the set up makes it difficult to get a feeling on whether a girl is worth a session or not.

PussyLiccker
07-12-15, 19:47
Most troublesome is that the set up makes it difficult to get a feeling on whether a girl is worth a session or not.Yes, the that part probably makes it difficult for some punters. It's not a club where girls approach, and get a physical feel outside the room. The girls are sitting in the couches, and at best a punter can talk to the girl, get to know her, and ask her about her services or negotiate if necessary. It's not like some service clubs where you get the pre-zimmer kissing on the couch or other physical interaction before the zimmer. Perhaps not easy for approach for some girls maybe in groups. The draw is the low entry, low rate, and the visuals of the girls. Service can be really good if the right girl is found.

PedroT97
07-12-15, 20:19
Germark,

Beer is, generally, not free and you pay €5 for a bottle. They 'mark your card' in reception and seem to keep an eye on it, perhaps to avoid drunks. I was finished for the day, had had 4 bottles over many hours and was told when I went to reception for a farewell beer that my card was full! I would not get beer up there and would recommend that you stay in Velbert and then take a taxi to and from. I had a car but did the taxi thing there and back. I have stayed at Zur Traube and it's a really short taxi ride away. I reckon if you're in Dusseldorf for overriding reasons then Dolce Vita and / or Magnum would be better options. That said, I would definitely recommend you go to Acapulco as my limited experience there has, thus far, been exceptional and I plan to be there again in a couple of weeks.

Banana Boi
07-12-15, 20:51
Not sure if you can change you schedule now with hotel bookings but can I suggest you do ACA Friday and GT Saturday. The reason is ACA is not really a day club where GT is a good day club, one of the best in Germany. Also gives you the option to head to LR for 35 euro if GT becomes a sausage fest after 6 pm. ACA is slow until around 6 pm. The other reason is GT closes much earlier than ACA so you will have more time to party Friday.

edit - my post above was assuming you don't arrive to DUSS until later in the afternoon.

Have fun whichever you do and please report back WITH girl's names (write them down if you have to. lol).

Banana Boi
07-12-15, 21:05
Most troublesome is that the set up makes it difficult to get a feeling on whether a girl is worth a session or not.The only area I don't like walking into is the back row of sofas in the corner, to the right of the sauna. On a couple of occasions, a girl looked good from across the room but when I got closer to her she wasn't as hot as the others. A bit awkward making a 180 when she smiling at you as you approach her.

I watch how girls interact with other guys when they are approached. If they're smiley and I think they're hot I will try them.

Admittedly I am likely not nearly as demanding of my girls as FD is, but I can only think of 3 poor sessions in all my ACA girls (ie. 120 euro and 90 minutes of my time).

What are the other clubs in NRW that have good wifi?

Sixsens.

Vitrea
07-12-15, 21:06
Thanks.

Forgot to mention that ACA redid their WiFi. SSID is Free-WiFi and it's actually responsive.Thank you for this update. To me personally, WiFi makes a big difference. Good Wifi at GT was a big attraction for me and if that is no longer an issue, ACA moves up on my ratings notch.

What are the other clubs in NRW that have good wifi?

PussyLiccker
07-12-15, 21:18
The only area I don't like walking into is the back row of sofas in the corner, to the right of the sauna. On a couple of occasions, a girl looked good from across the room but when I got closer to her she wasn't as hot as the others. A bit awkward making a 180 when she smiling at you as you approach her.Yeah, that's what I don't like either. The back couch area to get a better look at the girls. The couches before entering the back couch area. I usually have to stand by the slots or sauna or sit in the back couch area to get a good idea. This is probably why I didn't notice Aida for awhile, she sits at the worst spot. She looked much better when up close, also the girls by the bar are usually the ones to stare when standing by there. Boney was hiding behind her compadres. LOL. Luckly I spotted her out hidden behind them. For better or for worse.

Another bad aspect was girls sitting, it's hard to get an idea of the her buttocks area. I patiently wait for her to come up to the soda machines, stand by the keys, or see girls walk in and out to smoke. Some sit at an angle or lay on top of the couch or I've seen girls doggy on the couch too. LOL.

PussyLiccker
07-12-15, 21:26
Thank you for this update. To me personally, WiFi makes a big difference. Good Wifi at GT was a big attraction for me and if that is no longer an issue, ACA moves up on my ratings notch.

What are the other clubs in NRW that have good wifi?It was said GT is better now, dunno. I usually expect crap wifi at GT. PHG, LR, and Oceans are good. I think ACA's wifi is very useful for down-times.

BigBuddy69
07-13-15, 10:09
I was here last Thursday. Wifi was not working properly. Food is bad as usual.

One half hour with Florentina, still a good service but not that great. Kissing is not very deep but she is eager to please (always asking "gut? She's thinking about changing for another club (maybe she wants to eat properly).

One half hour with Daniela, ex Samya and I think she'll come back quickly in Samya! I forgot her age, around 22. She's tall, 173 cm, great legs and perfect see boobs (a little sagging maybe). Short blond hair and the face of Katie Holmes. She kisses but not deeply. No DATY (I din't tried) Asked me if I wanted a covered BJ. Made me cum pretty fast but laid I'm my arms until the end of the half hour.

I searched for one last girl, Carla (hot bod, saw her every time I came in Aca) and Ilaria (Hitchcock type blonde girl) said they don't kiss, Clara was not looking very interested with men, I spotted a little woman with a funny face and went with her.

Mary, 25 yo, 155 cm, brown long hair, slim but her boobs really suffered from the two pregnancies (her belly too). Speaks average english. I had a good time with her and she was the best kisser of the three girls. She worked in Mondial before. No DATY (didn't tried) but swet girlfriend sex. More than half hour and I paid 40 €. Will probably do her again.

Germark
07-13-15, 17:56
Hi all,

Many thanks to those that responded.

Hotel is confirmed in Dusseldorf so maybe Acapulco is too much hassle.

I arrive Friday lunchtime so will maybe do Livingroom Karst Friday pm & evening and GT Saturday, and Dolce Vita Saturday night when back in Dusseldorf.

Will report as requested.

BigBuddy69
07-14-15, 20:00
Food is still terrible.

Not many men (ramadan and holidays).

Three sessions:

Florentina, slim black haired girl. Nice but I'm getting tired of her. LFK, 69, sex.

Daniela, new girl from the Samya (and soon back in Samya), 173 cm tall, romanian, short blonde hair, face like Katie Holmes, flower tatoo on a hip, perfect see breasts an perfect legs if you like women with a little flesh on her bones. LFK, BBBJ, sex. Nice but not great.

And Marie, 25, brown hair, slim and petite, breasts and belly damaged from the 2 pregnancies, but good service. DFK, BBBJ, cuddles, sweet sex. Very nice girl. Worked in Mondial before.

Too bad, there are many non kissing girls in Aca.

Banana Boi
07-14-15, 22:12
I arrive Friday lunchtime so will maybe do Livingroom Karst Friday pm & evening and GT Saturday, and Dolce Vita Saturday night when back in Dusseldorf.
ACA is worth the extra taxi fare and time over DV. You will save 25-35 euro on entry on a visit after 8 pm and 10 euro per each half hour at ACA. However, a million times more important than money for someone in town for a quick trip is ACA girls are prettier and more plentiful than DV girls. Pretty certain consensus on here will agree. I'm likely one of the bigger DV fans on this board too. lol. ACA can be, at times, the best lineup in NRW.

If staying in DUSS, I still say head over to ACA Friday arriving around 5 pm. On Saturday, go to GT arriving at noon and then to LR arriving around 8 pm. Ask GT receptionist for the 25 euro discount coupon to LR. LR is on the way back to DUSS and 10-15 minutes from downtown.

If I were selfish I'd let you go to DV and report back on how a Saturday night visit is these days.

Germark
07-15-15, 17:57
Thanks Banana Boi. I will pay the extra and get a hotel in Velbert for the Friday night. It will be cheaper than a taxi back to Dusseldorf.

ImmeRunHappy7
07-16-15, 00:31
Please tell me the best / better Romanian girl in aca.

I prefer blonde, normal shape cute one. In general,

Aca girls are businesslike? I need DFK for my emotion!

Lick pussy is also I want, but no smell is mandatory!

PedroT97
07-16-15, 01:14
Germark,

I've stayed at the Zur Traube in Velbert and it's really handy for Acapulco. I had a car but elected to taxi to and from. One downside of Acapulco is the food. I had had lunch and declined to eat then tried some of the worst food, no correct that, THE worst food I've had in an FKK. Later emerging from a room and having built up an appetite I thought that I really needed to have some food and was then told it had finished at 10:00 o'clock. That's early, eh? The Zur Traube has easy access for both the parking and the hotel reception which is good for me as I tend to stay late It's also reasonably price, but better, as always with a bit of advance booking. I already have, as I write, my booking.com printout in my travel folder for my one day Aca and then 2 day Samya trip in early August.

Have a good time.

Trans Atlantic
07-16-15, 02:08

Lick pussy is also I want, but no smell is mandatory!Very value-added first post.

Sirioja
07-16-15, 03:10

Lick pussy is also I want, but no smell is mandatory!Best girls will be who attract you the most for your tastes, then speak with them before going to room about what you like for sex and you may be lucky for 40/30 minutes.

PussyLiccker
07-16-15, 06:12

Lick pussy is also I want, but no smell is mandatory!I can't say I've been with many blondes as Aca doesn't have many. I've been with two blonds recently, and Aida I liked out of the two as her services I liked. The other blond had a pretty face too(looked kinda Russian), but her services and attitude wasn't great. There is also Hanna that is talked about here. Other than that, there are mostly dark haired girls there having to do with the clientele being Turkish. Hair color for me isn't a big factor as long as the girl is attractive. I do like blonds if she looks to be a conving blond or natural. Some bleached blonds just doesn't go well with their looks. Some girls looks pretty black haired, and especially with blue eyes. I've seen some pretty Polish girls with black hair blue eyes. Auburn hair can be attractive too. I guess in general, blue eyes goes well with any hair color. That means I'm most into the eyes that are pretty as a jewel.

What I like about Aca is that it's not business like. It's 40 Euros for half hour, and there should be no upcharge for DFK or extended room or any of that. Either the girl does it or not. Very simple. CIM is 25, and my last visit I've been with 2 girls that was up for it and they did how I asked for it to be done which I won't go into details and leave for the imagination. Price is reduced like the discount clubs, but the optics are not, lots of great looking girls there.

Banana Boi
07-16-15, 11:31
ACA is one of the last clubs you should go for for blondes.

ImmeRunHappy, is your name related to not being happy with PHG. Why so UNhappy with PHG?

PussyLiccker
07-17-15, 02:09
If my German is correct, it appears Aca had a summer promo, 30 entry all day Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday listed on their webpage.According to the flyer using Gtranslate:

SUMMER SPECIAL.

In Acapulco Velbert.

Special Price.

30 all day.

Tue, Wed & Thu.

Free beer in the grilling time.

Fri, Sat & Mon.

From 18:00 clock.

Now, I'm curious what entry the girls pay at ACA. The low entry for girls would be the draw.

NyyRanger
07-24-15, 03:50
If I come in in early afternoon, leave after a couple hours for about 4-5 hours, and then come back in the evening, will I be allowed in?

Breadman
07-24-15, 22:22
If I come in in early afternoon, leave after a couple hours for about 4-5 hours, and then come back in the evening, will I be allowed in?They'll most likely ask you to pay again. I asked the same question once about heading out to check into my hotel and they said as long as it was under an hour (but I'd also had to pay the extra few euro's over the happy hour price). I'd imagine all clubs with such a cheap entry might give you some problems, this club being one of them.

PussyLiccker
07-25-15, 01:07
3 or 4 hours, perhaps depending on the desk lady. So ask the front desk lady, and if you go past the time limit, you will pay for re-entry.

Member #4594
08-06-15, 18:54
Getting there by public transport is a *****, you would have to take the train to Velbert. Langenberg and then take a taxi.Don't ask Google maps about better way, use a something different, for example Nokia service. HERE.

OV7 bus has a stop near the club.

Nille Copenhagen
08-06-15, 21:19
According to the flyer using Gtranslate:

SUMMER SPECIAL.

In Acapulco Velbert.I'm visiting Aca, this weekend. Free beer, nice!

Vito Corleone
08-07-15, 02:45
I'm visiting Aca, this weekend. Free beer, nice!If ACA is offering free beer, must be some small fine print announcing must pay for food!

Banana Boi
08-07-15, 21:16
I'm visiting Aca, this weekend. Free beer, nice!FYI it's tap beer only.

TeddyTed
08-10-15, 17:39
Hi gentleman and FKK masters,

As I am planning to go to ACA very soon, I'd like to ask few things. This will be my first time going to FKK ever.

1. Entrance fee=20 and Playing fee= 40, is my understanding correct?

2. Do girls speak English? I don't speak German.

3. Any advice for me?

Thanks a lot!

Banana Boi
08-10-15, 22:26
1. Entrance fee=20 and Playing fee= 40, is my understanding correct?

Entry 40 euro. Happy hour before 1 pm 30 euro. Happy hour after 9 pm except Friday and Saturdays 30 euro.

40 euro per every half hour. .

2. Do girls speak English? I don't speak German.Almost every Romanian in every major FKK speaks English. Some Hungarians at ACA struggle with English.

3. Any advice for me?This is a "no ask" club. If you see someone you like make eye contact or wave her over. If she doesn't come, just go sit beside her on the sofa.

Bring some food if you go early cause there is no real food there until 3:30 pm or 4:00 pm. ACA chef's have their own clock in their head.

Do not get a robe. You will boil to death in the main room.

PedroT97
08-10-15, 22:55
TeddyTed,

1. Standard entry is €40 but if you arrive before 13:00 or after 21:00 it's €30, although I have seen mention of there being some special offer on. Check the website. It's €40 per half hour with a girl.

2. Many / most do and there's plenty to choose from. In reality, most will initially address you in German which then affords the opportunity of apologising that you don't speak German you can then invite one to a sofa to practise.

3. Advice. I remember the first time I went and I didn't have a clue but that was almost part of the fun. I popped my FKK 'cherry' at Samya and my experience was great. I still, almost exclusively, go to Samya but on a recent trip made a detour to Acapulco and in my upcoming trip I'll be driving there for at least a day. It was such a splendid day on my one and only visit that I am determined to go back. I have 'unfinished business'! It's probably one of the best places to make your debut. In theory, it's 'no approach' but some of the girls interpret this rather loosely. It's fishing in a barrel and just go with the flow. Pedro.

PedroT97
08-10-15, 23:09
TeddyTed: one piece of advice is that the food at Acapulco is hopeless. Now, I know it's not the main reason for going but if you're planning on staying for any length of time it becomes more important. Pedro.

TeddyTed
08-11-15, 00:25
Thanks Banana Boi and Pedro for your kind responses.

I just realized, the club I am planning to go is ACA Gold, not ACA. These are different, right?

Seems like AG is new club which used to be Haus Panthera.

I will check out forum of AG. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

Banana Boi
08-11-15, 01:25
These are different, right?Yes, you just changed from the club with arguably the best looking girls in NRW to the club with one of the poorest lineups (hearsay only since I've never been to AG).

If you're going to AG cause it's closest to the airport, spend the extra money on trains / taxi and go to a club with better looking women. LR isn't far and pretty sure easily accessible by transit.

Nille Copenhagen
08-11-15, 20:46
Yes, you just changed from the club with arguably the best looking girls in NRW to the club with one of the poorest lineups (hearsay only since I've never been to AG).

If you're going to AG cause it's closest to the airport, spend the extra money on trains / taxi and go to a club with better looking women. LR isn't far and pretty sure easily accessible by transit.That's right I was disappointed at AG, the service is good but the LU's is not for my taste I prefer Aca over AG, I was at Aca twice last week, I had great time.

Trans Atlantic
08-15-15, 05:42
Yes, you just changed from the club with arguably the best looking girls in NRW to the club with one of the poorest lineups (hearsay only since I've never been to AG).

If you're going to AG cause it's closest to the airport, spend the extra money on trains / taxi and go to a club with better looking women. LR isn't far and pretty sure easily accessible by transit.Aca gold is better than mondial. .

It does not compare to Aca velbert or GT / LR, but there are some gems service and / or optics wise every now and then. I find Luciana and Denisa very appealing optics wise. Last month I met a newcomer (Mara / Martha) which was quite service orientated in the room. Saw her twice over the weekend.

Nille Copenhagen
08-15-15, 09:51
Aca gold is better than mondial. .

It does not compare to Aca velbert or GT / LR, but there are some gems service and / or optics wise every now and then. I find Luciana and Denisa very appealing optics wise. Last month I met a newcomer (Mara / Martha) which was quite service orientated in the room. Saw her twice over the weekend.Maybe I was at AG on a bad day, as I didn't saw any beautiful girls, I did a few girls but I wouldn't normally pick them in other clubs.

PedroT97
08-21-15, 06:03
There was no free beer, draught or otherwise, when I was there yesterday. You buy drinks in reception and they annotate your card which is attached to you locker key. They monitor it at reception and limit punters to what they can drink. A bottle is €5 and could soon add up. I was there for 6 hours (18:30 to 00:30 when I gave up. From 22:30 the pickings were slim but there never appeared to be a shortage of keys. One or two of my targets simply entered the bar momentarily and tediously, simply to pick up a key for the next session. There must be some sort of queue I'm unaware of! Just after 22:30 the main bar was almost devoid of girls. Friday I'm off to the familiarity of Samya but. Might do an early shift in PSR. Pedro.

Nille Copenhagen
08-21-15, 07:57
There was no free beer, draught or otherwise, when I was there yesterday. You buy drinks in reception and they annotate your card which is attached to you locker key. They monitor it at reception and limit punters to what they can drink. A bottle is 5 and could soon add up. I was there for 6 hours (18:30 to 00:30 when I gave up. From 22:30 the pickings were slim but there never appeared to be a shortage of keys. One or two of my targets simply entered the bar momentarily and tediously, simply to pick up a key for the next session. There must be some sort of queue I'm unaware of! Just after 22:30 the main bar was almost devoid of girls. Friday I'm off to the familiarity of Samya but. Might do an early shift in PSR. Pedro.Please post about PSR, I haven't been there for some time, I always end up at Samya.

PussyLiccker
08-21-15, 12:20
There was no free beer, draught or otherwise, when I was there yesterday. You buy drinks in reception and they annotate your card which is attached to you locker key. They monitor it at reception and limit punters to what they can drink. A bottle is 5 and could soon add up. I was there for 6 hours (18:30 to 00:30 when I gave up. From 22:30 the pickings were slim but there never appeared to be a shortage of keys. One or two of my targets simply entered the bar momentarily and tediously, simply to pick up a key for the next session. There must be some sort of queue I'm unaware of! Just after 22:30 the main bar was almost devoid of girls. Friday I'm off to the familiarity of Samya but. Might do an early shift in PSR. Pedro.Some girls are constantly taken on certain days where there are lots of men in the evening. There was two hotties that showed up from GT Vienna one time, and on a Sunday, one of them was fairly available, and then on a Friday night, she was taken constantly as guys asking her as she's coming out of the dressing room. So, some of the more popular girls are grabbed much quicker, and this happens more when the ratio is unfavorable I believe. I have noticed on occasions the LU dropping off around 11 ish with the ratio being unfavorable. I tend to hit up the club at 9 so that leaves me a small window, but usually girls I like tend to stay there the whole night perhaps starting later in the day. I've had visits when for some reason there is a stark contrast in the number of girls compared to other visits with the number of girls being very low. And other visits there would lots of girls being a buyer's market on Saturday visits. Luckly, my last visit in June was favorable in terms of LU and the ratio as it was around the time of Ramadan. I've never been on August, and perhaps it's one of those times in the year the LU drops off.

NyyRanger
08-22-15, 18:17
On my recent visit, had a session with a Romanian girl named Hana, then, on the way back, realized that I had a session with the same girl over 2 years ago, during my previous visit. She had her hair dyed blond this time, so I did not recognize her immediately.

This must be providence (or may be not, Hana has perfect tits, which is what must have independently attracted me both this time and the previous time).

A great girl with great tits (and probably a great personality.

VolkanAc
09-03-15, 23:13
Hello friends,

I am going to be at Sprockhvel for a month and want to have some good times during my rest times. As your requests Acapulco will be my choice. But if you could suggest some more possibilities I will be glad. I may have a rental car. Waiting for your valued suggestions.

Nille Copenhagen
09-04-15, 02:04
On my recent visit, had a session with a Romanian girl named Hana, then, on the way back, realized that I had a session with the same girl over 2 years ago, during my previous visit. She had her hair dyed blond this time, so I did not recognize her immediately.

This must be providence (or may be not, Hana has perfect tits, which is what must have independently attracted me both this time and the previous time).

A great girl with great tits (and probably a great personality.Hannah is a great girl. We get along really well.

Jim57
09-04-15, 14:02
I get into Cologne late afternoon next Thursday. Staying in Cologne that night so want to go to a club. Been to Samya several times and quite like it there but am thinking about trying somewhere else. I'll have a rental car so anywhere within an hours drive is on the cards.

From reading the forum and other research I'm considering Acapulco, Park Sauna, Golden Time, Great Palace, Finca Erotica, Living Room, Happy Garden as I'd like to try something new rather than the safe bet of Samya.

Veering towards Acapulco at present. Those of you who know it, what is the LU likely to be like at say about 6 PM on Thursday?

Banana Boi
09-04-15, 23:26
Veering towards Acapulco at present. Those of you who know it, what is the LU likely to be like at say about 6 PM on Thursday?ACA wil be as good a choice as any on Thursday at 6 pm. By 7 pm most of the girls will have started. A bit closer than GT and GT may be very crowded at 6 pm. Also, ACA is open much later than GT so good if arriving late. I notice you mention you want to arrive at 6 pm so I have to warn you that the northbound traffic along a part of A535 can be suck during rush hour.

Downandup
09-05-15, 12:16
Acapulco is having an Oktoberfest party on the 19th September.

Jim57
09-05-15, 12:42
ACA wil be as good a choice as any on Thursday at 6 pm. By 7 pm most of the girls will have started. A bit closer than GT and GT may be very crowded at 6 pm. Also, ACA is open much later than GT so good if arriving late. I notice you mention you want to arrive at 6 pm so I have to warn you that the northbound traffic along a part of A535 can be suck during rush hour.Thanks. Yes well aware of the traffic issues. I'll not be in any particular hurry to get there. The longer it takes the anticipation will build and I'll enjoy my time there all the more!

Heading towards Frankfurt on Friday. Staying three nights at The Mercure in Friedrichsdorf near Oase. Thinking about Oase on Friday, World on Saturday and Sharks on Sunday.

Breadman
09-06-15, 09:01
Thanks. Yes well aware of the traffic issues. I'll not be in any particular hurry to get there. The longer it takes the anticipation will build and I'll enjoy my time there all the more!

Please provide live updates while your sitting in traffic if at all possible. Two hours of "traffic moved 3 meters again" or the famous "I've peed my pants again" drive home the anticipation.

Jim57
09-10-15, 23:37
Got to Aca just after 6 today. No hold ups on the A535 though I did get held up a bit further back down the road heading north from Cologne Bonn airport.

Like the layout of the club. Had a good walk round when I first got there. Bigger than I was expecting. Could see into a lot of rooms as it wasn't too busy and they all looked good. Nice outside area though pretty small. Food not brilliant but okay. Nice set up for the cinema but the screen sucks! For most of the time I was there the girls outnumbered the men. At one point I walked around and counted 46 girls. 22 of these were sitting in dressing gowns at the smoking area upstairs. Probably at least another 10/15 in rooms so probably 60 girls. No more than 40 men at that point.

As has been pointed out it can be a bit hard judging some of the girls depending on where they are sitting and what they are wearing. I had my eye on a few girls but further investigation showed they weren't right for me. Eventually decided on a slim girl with long black hair. Deciding factor was she was topless and I could see she had a delicious pair of perky tits, so I called her over.

She told me her name was Livinia. Very good English which helps me make a decision. After a about a minute of chatting I said lets go and off she went for a key. Great session! Started by spending a lot of time fondling and kissing the perky tits while she rubbed my cock. Then on to a lovely blow job followed by cowgirl, doggy & missionary before I deposited a huge load on the perky tits. Damage 65 euros! Great value. Definite repeat material, in fact I even considered having another session with her tonight!

So after showering I headed to the sauna for a while then got myself some more food.

Decided to go for another session and chose another girl with long black hair. Her name was Anna. Wearing black stockings and a large basque type bra. As we were heading for the room I had a feeling I'd made a mistake & so it turned out to be! When the bra came off it revealed a saggy pair. Not really to my liking. Took a while to get my cock to get interested and her vigourous blow job didn't really do it for me. She wouldn't ease off despite me telling her a couple of times to go slower. Decent enough session considering it only cost me 40 euro but certainly not outstanding. No repeat potential.

Sirioja
09-11-15, 06:43
Why 65? Each 30 minutes are 40,25 for COB?

Jim57
09-13-15, 06:55
Why 65? Each 30 minutes are 40,25 for COB?Correct. 40 for the 30 minues and 25 for the finish.

PayForIt
09-15-15, 00:00
Considering a trip to this club on a Saturday in the next few weeks but will be staying at a hotel in either Dusseldorf or by Dusseldorf Airport.

Happy to get a train to the club or train and taxi. Posted in FKK FAQ and was advised I would need a train, then s bahn, then bus to get to aca. I wouldn't get a bus or change trains. Too lazy and will be keen to get there! I prefer to have a few beers when I'm in an FKK club so renting a car and driving is not an option. Where is the nearest train station? On google maps looks like a Ohligsmuhle but then more trains? Nightmare.

Has anyone ever taken a taxi direct from Dusseldorf to ACA? If so, can you tell me the cost please? I often do cabs from Oase / Sharks to Frankfurt. So don't mind having to shell out a bit to get there and back. But looks like a 35 minute drive on Google Maps and quite a distance. From which I'm beginning to think of Oceans / LR instead of ACA though I like the sound of the club.

Any help appreciated.

UltraHappy
09-15-15, 00:39
Has anyone ever taken a taxi direct from Dusseldorf to ACA? If so, can you tell me the cost please? I often do cabs from Oase / Sharks to Frankfurt. So don't mind having to shell out a bit to get there and back. But looks like a 35 minute drive on Google Maps and quite a distance.
Any help appreciated.http://www.taxifarefinder.com/

Delta Indigo
09-15-15, 09:01
Considering a trip to this club on a Saturday in the next few weeks but will be staying at a hotel in either Dusseldorf or by Dusseldorf Airport.

Happy to get a train to the club or train and taxi. Posted in FKK FAQ and was advised I would need a train, then s bahn, then bus to get to aca. I wouldn't get a bus or change trains. Too lazy and will be keen to get there! I prefer to have a few beers when I'm in an FKK club so renting a car and driving is not an option. Where is the nearest train station? On google maps looks like a Ohligsmuhle but then more trains? Nightmare.

Has anyone ever taken a taxi direct from Dusseldorf to ACA? If so, can you tell me the cost please? I often do cabs from Oase / Sharks to Frankfurt. So don't mind having to shell out a bit to get there and back. But looks like a 35 minute drive on Google Maps and quite a distance. From which I'm beginning to think of Oceans / LR instead of ACA though I like the sound of the club.

Any help appreciated.Usually 60 - 70 Euros. But you can bargain them down to 50 Euros since the club might give them a small commission. I usually stay in Velbert when I monger in the area since Aca is such a pain to get to without a car.

Nille Copenhagen
09-15-15, 09:34
I usually stay in Velbert when I monger in the area since Aca is such a pain to get to without a car.I which hotel in Velbert? Since I have a car I stayed in Dus more fun and shopping.

Delta Indigo
09-15-15, 16:18
I which hotel in Velbert? Since I have a car I stayed in Dus more fun and shopping.I used to like Aca, now I am sick of it. I have stayed there 3 times at least, first in the Great Western Park Hotel. I forget the middle one, it was in Velbert near the old town, but I found them by clicking on hotels in Google Maps.

Velbert has various centres, the best one to stay in is near Velbert Langenberg, here I stayed in Hotel Rosenhaus, a short walk to the train station and a 8 - 9 Euro taxi ride to Aca. I lost all interest in Aca for some reason, the girls are reasonably good looking and I usually get good service out of them.

One reason may be that since I live in Switzerland now, most of the girls in clubs are in stellar shape, unless you go to the one or two cheap clubs that they have, FKK Basel and FKK Neuenhof. Usually the girls are great looking and give you very good service, it does cost more though, from 105 CHF per 30 minutes to 150 CHF in the Globe and more.

I know now that Great Palace is fully nude, but I don't know how the lineup looks or otherwise, so I think I am going to quit travelling in NRW for a while and instead focus on Stuttgart and Frankfurt.

The one cool club I like at NRW is Babylon, but the lineup is not stellar, but it is cheap, 50 Euros extra for anal and so on.

Banana Boi
09-15-15, 22:12
I lost all interest in Aca for some reason, the girls are reasonably good looking and I usually get good service out of them.
No one will ever argue that ACA is the most exciting club in the world. You just want to slash your wrist in there at times. However, like you said the girls look good and almost all girls DFK.

Babylon, but the lineup is not stellar, but it is cheap, 50 Euros extra for anal and so on.I thought 50 euro for anal is the normal price in NRW.

Nille Copenhagen
09-15-15, 22:42
I used to like Aca, now I am sick of it. I have stayed there 3 times at least, first in the Great Western Park Hotel. I forget the middle one, it was in Velbert near the old town, but I found them by clicking on hotels in Google Maps.

Velbert has various centres, the best one to stay in is near Velbert Langenberg, here I stayed in Hotel Rosenhaus, a short walk to the train station and a 8 - 9 Euro taxi ride to Aca. I lost all interest in Aca for some reason, the girls are reasonably good looking and I usually get good service out of them.

One reason may be that since I live in Switzerland now, most of the girls in clubs are in stellar shape, unless you go to the one or two cheap clubs that they have, FKK Basel and FKK Neuenhof. Usually the girls are great looking and give you very good service, it does cost more though, from 105 CHF per 30 minutes to 150 CHF in the Globe and more..Switzerland is crazy expensive, I've been to Globe, pricey.

I can the the same GFE in NRW with my favorites I can book her 3 x more for the price at Globe, also some of the GT girls was ex-Globe, for better price. I love NRW service and price are great.

Delta Indigo
09-16-15, 07:51
I thought 50 euro for anal is the normal price in NRW.It is, but Aca is one of those bizarre clubs where it is very hard to find a girl that does anal. Has anyone ever had anal sex with a girl at Aca?

Faceless78
09-16-15, 11:31
Words in front: we stayed 5 days in fkks so far, visited sharks, Oase, palace, world, aca in this order. Day of visit from Wednesday to Sunday. LU from best to worst: Aca, sharks, oase, world, Palace; traffic of clients from busy to empty: sharks, oase, world, aca, palace. Everything is from what I saw during the hours I stayed, so my reviews could (must) be influenced by my personal taste, time of the day and bit of luck.

Aca is also one of th clubs that I haven't visited for a year, mainly for it's distance from the city. Last time I paid 3 days in a roll there.

Aca is a discount club, with lower entrance of 40 and lower price of 40 as well. So the whole club is kind of cheap in our way, building and facilities are old, some strange smells inside, horrible food which reminds me of oase etc. But, since I put aca as my top club in this trip, there must be something nice.

Sunday nighy is empty, 30 girls or so, and the same men more or less. The good thing about this club is girls can't approach you, they only stay in there spot of wait for you. It's such a release for us since we were bit sick of the non stop approaches. Though the number is not high but I can easily find several good ones to my taste, it sadly I didn't have enough time to try every one of them! It's also a pain hah.

At last I did three. 1, Hana, short blond Ro with good service, the type you don't need to do anything but lying in the bed, recommended by my friend, so I decided to begin to night with her. Not bad, but half hour is enough.

2, Kate. This one is the real angle in aca, college student, 23, beautiful face sweet smile with one the best body I've seen during the year! What's more, this girl is very clever and good at conversation, I've seen her spend long time with different men. That day was empty, but she manged to get constantly booking the whole night long, in fact I believe her alone took 1/3 of the business that night. Only three months but already dominate the place, I guess that why we need to go to college LOL. I'll go back for her.

3. Micky, ex samya. I've seen this one in samya earier this year but never pay any attention because she's so quite and doesn't speak too much English and always stay in the corner where nobody can see her. Luckily this time I didn't miss her again. She was sitting upstairs, all alone in th corner. It's a very bizarre way to make business but when you see her you understand why. She's very young, cute face, smile more than talk, ten age body, shy but friendly. One of the most GND I've ever seen, she gives me the feeling of my teenage love: we two sit together, not too much talk but just feel so sweet. That's also a talent no? Service so so but I forgive her. Spend some really sweet time with her. She told me she's going back to samya soon, so maybe see her there.

Overall, aca is my lucky land this time. Beside the 3 girls I tried, there are still 2-4 one I would like to check. I be back soon, I promised to myself hah.

Nille Copenhagen
09-16-15, 12:02
Words in front: we stayed 5 days in fkks so far, visited sharks, Oase, palace, world, aca in this order. Day of visit from Wednesday to Sunday. LU from best to worst: Aca, sharks, oase, world, Palace; traffic of clients from busy to empty: sharks, oase, world, aca, palace. Everything is from what I saw during the hours I stayed, so my reviews could (must) be influenced by my personal taste, time of the day and bit of luck.

Aca is also one of th clubs that I haven't visited for a year, mainly for it's distance from the city.Nice one Faceless!

Aca is one of may main playground, I'm going to be there soon. The club really needs an face lift. But hey there to visit the girls, so fuck the facilities, fuck the food and I fuck the girls a lot, LOL.

Hannah is cute, I know her well and spend hours with her. She rarely smiles in the main lounge, but she is nice and cheerful in the rooms, and very good serice. At least with me, YMMV. The good thing about Aca than there often are new girls.

Around.

Hessen klub has better facility and but the girls are more prof and sharky. The atmosphere at Aca is boring, but the girls are nice and provides good service. They are not so kinky and nasty though.

How was Palace?

Faceless78
09-16-15, 13:24
Nice one Faceless!

Aca is one of may main playground, I'm going to be there soon. The club really needs an face lift. But hey there to visit the girls, so fuck the facilities, fuck the food and I fuck the girls a lot, LOL.

Hannah is cute, I know her well and spend hours with her. She rarely smiles in the main lounge, but she is nice and cheerful in the rooms, and very good serice. At least with me, YMMV. The good thing about Aca than there often are new girls.

Around.

Hessen klub has better facility and but the girls are more prof and sharky. The atmosphere at Aca is boring, but the girls are nice and provides good service. They are not so kinky and nasty though.

How was Palace?Yes I ask Hannah why you look so serious, but she's definitely on fire in the room.

About palace, you can check my post in palace thread, in one word: boring.

PussyLiccker
09-17-15, 05:13
Finally, some updates from Faceless. About Aca too this time. Shocking!! Anyway, it doesn't sound like Hessen is much of a change this fall compared to last year. Well, you did go a week before IAA. Perhaps closer to IAA would be different.

Girls at Aca can be unpredicatable. I can certainly think of a few girls that didn't have the most enthusiastic look outside the room turned out to be good sessions. I don't blame them since waiting for punters can be really boring. I recall way back, there were group of girls I've met outside the club leaving, and they would yell out,"pick me next time!" joking around, but in the club they were a bit reserved.

So, no comments on Jenny DE at Palace? Not as hot as hyped up to be?

Faceless78
09-17-15, 11:41

So, no comments on Jenny DE at Palace? Not as hot as hyped up to be?No, I got nothing about her, reception of palace said she would be there in Friday, so we went inside but never saw her coming until 22:00 so I guess she's not coming today. My friend thought about going back the next day, but I just don't want pay 75 euros to eat a buffet again.

And it happened some times that the goddess in one's mind is no more than an ordinal girl for me. I hardly take comments on forum for guarantee except a few big names, I prefer to check out by my own eyes

TrueNature
09-19-15, 01:43
Switzerland is crazy expensive, I've been to Globe, pricey.

I can the the same GFE in NRW with my favorites I can book her 3 x more for the price at Globe, also some of the GT girls was ex-Globe, for better price. I love NRW service and price are great.I would like your advice, as you seem to know globe and many FKK:

Here is my experience:

Goldentime Vienna (will go again) lots ro and pretty faces natural bodies.

Fun Palast Vienna horrible line up only 2 girls that I can fuck.

Goldentime Burgen (will go again) one time was great and once was bad.

Palace (will go again) only place I found bombshell (amazing face body).

Sharks (will go again) lots girls only few are 9's but good time.

Oase (will go again) same as Sharks.

World will not renew poor Line up no hot girls.

Mainahttan same as world.

Happy garden horrible.

Villa vertigo horrible.

Magnum horrible.

So my future tour (I come from states) is:

Frankfurt (Palace / Sharks).

Try Paradise on my way to Zurich.

Globe in Zurich I have High hopes to find really hot bombshells.

Vienna (good times in Goldentime there).

Berlin Artemis high hopes find hot girls.

Aca optional.

Or should I just do Frankfurt & Zurich?

I want your opinion on look level of girls, I don't care about prices.

Thanks a lot!

Nille Copenhagen
09-20-15, 10:00
I would like your advice, as you seem to know globe and many FKK:

Here is my experience:
Or should I just do Frankfurt & Zurich?

I want your opinion on look level of girls, I don't care about prices.

Thanks a lot!Hey TrueNature,

I don't know how many day you.

Have for fun, I find the Globe girls hot and the service level was high, but the price was also high, I know a few girls in Globe that were ex-NRW girls, it was funny / ironic to see them.

Again for the triple of the price, we used to session for. I wouldn't go to Globe unless I have business in Zurich. I have favorites in NRW, Berlin and Hessen, they provide same experiences or better service, that I got in Globe.

I rather spend more time with my favorites in Germany. I like to extend the session when it's good, sometimes I extend to 2-3-5 hours, with Globe prices I would hold back my extensions.

If you don't care about the prices go Zurich, but since you have past the best German clubs on the way to Zurich, maybe you are not so horny and you will be more picky to choose the girls when you get to Globe.

The German clubs that I like is GT, LR, Samya, ACA (NRW) Sharks, Oase, World (sometimes Palace if I have a short layover)(Hessen) and Artemis (Berlin).

If I would take a tour like yours, I would make a plan as following: ACA, GT+LR, Samya, World, Oase, Sharks, then Globe. This tour will give the ultimate experience with many good looking girls, be aware of the timing when visiting the clubs. Thursday-Saturday are the best days in any club.

The other days are more quiet, but you can use these days for relaxing and fuck less.

Spend your time and power wisely, the worst thing is that you have so many nice girls and you have a limp-dick LOL. I hope my advise are useful.

Cheers,

NC

Duher247
09-20-15, 19:36
It is, but Aca is one of those bizarre clubs where it is very hard to find a girl that does anal. Has anyone ever had anal sex with a girl at Aca?Oh, if this is true, will have to rethink my visit to Aca. May be not every one, but at least some should provide, no?

DH

Delta Indigo
09-20-15, 20:24
Oh, if this is true, will have to rethink my visit to Aca. May be not every one, but at least some should provide, no?

DHI never managed to ever get it there, not that I tried and asked every girl or even half of them. Another Israeli visitor remarked that it was hard to get extras at Aca but quite easy at Magnum. Otherwise this club is good value for money, I just find the place totally boring nowadays, especially compared to Samya.

I was hoping to get the original question answered before this thread got diverted, has anyone ever found a girl that does anal at Aca?

PussyLiccker
09-21-15, 02:27
No, I got nothing about her, reception of palace said she would be there in Friday, so we went inside but never saw her coming until 22:00 so I guess she's not coming today. My friend thought about going back the next day, but I just don't want pay 75 euros to eat a buffet again.

And it happened some times that the goddess in one's mind is no more than an ordinal girl for me. I hardly take comments on forum for guarantee except a few big names, I prefer to check out by my own eyesI agree with your recent reports regarding those clubs.

Aca is the bomb, like ever! Lots of pretty faces and bodies. Looks like I visited at a good time. I've had good Sunday visits and this one was very good. Sundays are slower business, but ratio is very favorable with good girl turn out. It's the best visit thus far, and Mainhattan is second. Oase was pretty much the same LU. Doesn't seem like much changes in Hessen besides few girls moving around.

Faceless78
09-21-15, 02:32
I agree with your recent reports regarding those clubs.

Aca is the bomb, like ever! Lots of pretty faces and bodies. Looks like I visited at a good time. I've had good Sunday visits and this one was very good. Sundays are slower business, but ratio is very favorable with good girl turn out. It's the best visit thus far, and Mainhattan is second. Oase was pretty much the same LU. Doesn't seem like much changes in Hessen besides few girls moving around.I told you I long found that we have some similar tastes: that's what I realize when I always find good girls following your posts. I think I will probably go back soon LOL.

Banana Boi
09-21-15, 04:00
Aca is the bomb, like ever! Lots of pretty faces and bodies.Thanks for the update. Anyone who doesn't think it's worth the effort to get to ACA is making a big mistake. Rent a car, pay extra for taxi, just get there.

For me ACA has never been can I find girls rather I can't decide which girls to take.

Sirioja
09-21-15, 13:22
I would like your advice, as you seem to know globe and many FKK:

Here is my experience:

Goldentime Vienna (will go again) lots ro and pretty faces natural bodies.

Fun Palast Vienna horrible line up only 2 girls that I can fuck.

Goldentime Burgen (will go again) one time was great and once was bad.

Palace (will go again) only place I found bombshell (amazing face body).

Sharks (will go again) lots girls only few are 9's but good time.

Oase (will go again) same as Sharks.

World will not renew poor Line up no hot girls.

Mainahttan same as world.You don t really know Mainhattan where 1 top model at the moment or World with blond very long hair Raïssa. Cz, and the best casting for slim, natural look in Germany and even compare to Globe and even Aphrodysia. Ch, is Sharks at the moment with Agnes, Dina, Aurelia, Evita, Cosmina, Mina. De, Keira, Ester. Ro, Helli, Janine and few others.

NRW is 300 kilometers closer for me to drive every weekend, but can t compete with Hessen, if really attracted only by really beautiful girls, I found only in Frankfurt, no more at GT, never when I visited Aca in 2013 .

Tjohoo
09-21-15, 19:16
I never managed to ever get it there, not that I tried and asked every girl or even half of them. Another Israeli visitor remarked that it was hard to get extras at Aca but quite easy at Magnum. Otherwise this club is good value for money, I just find the place totally boring nowadays, especially compared to Samya.

I was hoping to get the original question answered before this thread got diverted, has anyone ever found a girl that does anal at Aca?Yes! A few girls has offered it to me (50-80 E). It was over a year ago now, so they are all gone now.

T.

Downandup
09-21-15, 19:53
After Saturdays party, I returned to see how it was on Monday. It had about half the number of people there so obviously it's doing good. As said before, Acapulco has the best looking girls around.

There has been no Internet there for the past few days, you can get a WiFi signal but it won't give Internet access.

TrueNature
09-21-15, 20:27
You don t really know Mainhattan where 1 top model at the moment or World with blond very long hair Rassa. Cz, and the best casting for slim, natural look in Germany and even compare to Globe and even Aphrodysia. Ch, is Sharks at the moment with Agnes, Dina, Aurelia, Evita, Cosmina, Mina. De, Keira, Ester. Ro, Helli, Janine and few others.

NRW is 300 kilometers closer for me to drive every weekend, but can t compete with Hessen, if really attracted only by really beautiful girls, I found only in Frankfurt, no more at GT, never when I visited Aca in 2013 .Thanks Siroja, you the man.

I'll try again Mainhattan as I heard about this top model.

My route will be easy:

Frankfurt (sharks Palace Mainhattan).

Zurick (Globe).

Vienna (GT + Pornstars escorts).

Back at Frankfurt.

I skip Berlin as its lots of Km more and I won't risk for one night at Artemis.

PussyLiccker
09-24-15, 00:33
Ok, about girls I've notice at Aca. Girls tend to be pretty faced for me atleast which is most important.

Saw three gazelles. One extremely thin. Two skinny.

Petites and younger girls are at the back couches. Low 20's, I met a 19 yrs girl today.

ID say like 5 model type bodies. Two extremely stunning bodies and pretty faces. Both knocked me out when noticed. The others are gazelles and young with pretty faces.

My fav I have great time with I like very much since shes very pretty with nice body and proves great services.

Aca rocks!

Faceless78
09-24-15, 02:11
Ok, about girls I've notice at Aca. Girls tend to be pretty faced for me atleast which is most important.

Saw three gazelles. One extremely thin. Two skinny.

Petites and younger girls are at the back couches. Low 20's, I met a 19 yrs girl today.

ID say like 5 model type bodies. Two extremely stunning bodies and pretty faces. Both knocked me out when noticed. The others are gazelles and young with pretty faces.

My fav I have great time with I like very much since shes very pretty with nice body and proves great services.

Aca rocks!From my observation, Kate is the most popular girl in aca, I saw her come and go even during slow night.

I noticed a really slim girl but with really big tits, and with glasses, have you noticed her? Face not bad, attitude bit cold. Other clients say she's good, but I didn't have the chance to bang bang bang her. Shame on me.

Knock out is a very good expression here, that's what I felt when I exploring the club: right in my face! That's why I'm faceless now lol

Nille Copenhagen
09-24-15, 06:43
From my observation, Kate is the most popular girl in aca, I saw her come and go even during slow night.

I noticed a really slim girl but with really big tits, and with glasses, have you noticed her? Face not bad, attitude bit cold. Other clients say she's good, but I didn't have the chance to bang bang bang her. Shame on me.

Knock out is a very good expression here, that's what I felt when I exploring the club: right in my face! That's why I'm faceless now lolThat is Grace, she was nice to me, we had fun, her English was decent for a normal chat. I'm at Aca this weekend, see you if you are there.

PussyLiccker
09-24-15, 06:45
From my observation, Kate is the most popular girl in aca, I saw her come and go even during slow night.

Knock out is a very good expression here, that's what I felt when I exploring the club: right in my face! That's why I'm faceless now lolYes Kate! Forgot you mentioned her. Her body is like almost perfect. Such an awsome bod. I don't run into Ro girls like her. I was like holy cow when I noticed her. Yes, she is friendly and speaks English very well. She's one of those types you don't hear the heavy Ro accent. I believe her as a Uni student. There was new girl yesterday getting close to stunning. Her body certainly was. German or immigrant I believe.

The place depends on your visit, an you happen to run into the right girls at the right time like me at times.

You should meet Violetta at Mondial. Man o man, she is awsome! Amazing some of the Ro girls ran into.

I saw the girl with glasses super skinny. Given its Aca, I dont expect her to be cold and I think the girls come off a bit cold from a distance.

Nille Copenhagen
09-24-15, 07:18
Yes Kate! Forgot you mentioned her. Her body is like almost perfect. Such an awsome bod. I don't run into Ro girls like her. I was like holy cow when I noticed her. .How does Kate look like, can you describe her a bit more.

Thanks

Faceless78
09-24-15, 07:40
Yes Kate! Forgot you mentioned her. Her body is like almost perfect. Such an awsome bod. I don't run into Ro girls like her. I was like holy cow when I noticed her. Yes, she is friendly and speaks English very well. She's one of those types you don't hear the heavy Ro accent. I believe her as a Uni student. There was new girl yesterday getting close to stunning. Her body certainly was. German or immigrant I believe.

The place depends on your visit, an you happen to run into the right girls at the right time like me at times.

You should meet Violetta at Mondial. Man o man, she is awsome! Amazing some of the Ro girls ran into.

I saw the girl with glasses super skinny. Given its Aca, I dont expect her to be cold and I think the girls come off a bit cold from a distance.Kate is a real college student, she doesn't like other Ro girls indeed, more like someone I can run into in some major European cities. That's why she won't work long, at least what she told me, she's in the gap year BTW bachelor and master. I think that's why she stands out.

And yes, the perfect body, I told her this is the second time I found such a body in FKK, and even better than the first one. Even simply watching her walking through excites me.

I've never been to Mondial, feel like a cheap club. But I'll probably pass by to check next Monday.

PussyLiccker
09-24-15, 07:54
Yep, she is a bit different. Aida is another that speak English really well like her, but didn't see her this time around.

It's so exiting to run into girls like her. Its pure money to even see her walk around with that body, and when she gives a smile its nice.

I have met Ro girls like her passing by mainly at the NRW.

Violetta probably won't work Monday.

Faceless78
09-24-15, 08:25
Alright, so I'll probably try my luck next time. I travel to koln a lot anyway.

Maybe I should see Kate again, at least I can check her on whatsapp.

VolkanAc
09-25-15, 21:53
Hello friends,

I have been in aca 2 weeks before on Wednesday. My experience with Hanna was good.

I am thinking to go aca again tomorrow (Saturday). At which time interval should I go there? Or will you suggest me any other club?

Thanks.

Nille Copenhagen
09-26-15, 09:04
Kate is a real college student, she doesn't like other Ro girls indeed, more like someone I can run into in some major European cities. That's why she won't work long, at least what she told me, she's in the gap year BTW bachelor and master. I think that's why she stands out.

And yes, the perfect body, I told her this is the second time I found such a body in FKK, and even better than the first one. Even simply watching her walking through excites me.

I've never been to Mondial, feel like a cheap club. But I'll probably pass by to check next Monday.I've just been to ACA, start the day with a few of my regular girls, not so many men yet, during the evening more people was coming and the club peaked at midnight.

There were many girls om my to-do-list, I was looking for Kate and found her, I was thinking what was the hype about. She is not the best looking girl for me, she is GND to me.

We had a chat on the couch but I did took er for a spin, where were other more attractive girls. Like Misha.

I was fun and nice to see one of my favorites is working behind the bar now, we had a nice chat and she made me a Café laté. Girls do moved on with their life.

I'm happy to see that and with a big smile remember the good times we spend together in the past. I wished her great luck.

Another girl will stop soon and move back, we had a nice long farewell-session.

It was with a little sadness to say goodbye but I'm happy she moves on.

We all know it is fun for us. But certainly not fun for the girls when fucking is a job. Sorry if I broke any illusion you might have.

Guy93
09-26-15, 14:51
I don't like the club premises much, but I like some of the girls. Olivia for example.

It's just too far away from Dusseldorf and Living Room is better in my opinion.

Tjohoo
09-26-15, 18:42
I made a visit to Acapulco last week. It's was good to come back after a year of absence. As I entered the main room I immediately spotted my favorite girl, all time and all categories.

I was fun and nice to see one of my favorites is working behind the bar now, we had a nice chat and she made me a Caf lat. Girls do moved on with their life.
I'm happy to see that and with a big smile remember the good times we spend together in the past. I wished her great luck.
I must confess I had hoped to find her in a couch not behind the bar. It would have been great to session with her one more time. Girls of her type is what I look for on every visit to a club. Good looking and amazingly sweet. But I agree with you Nille, it was good to se her happy behind the bar. I really wish her good luck.

I had been on the road for many hours so I just relaxed the first hours. I spotted a blond girls that was extremly busy all the time. And every time she returned from a room she had a happy smiling man with her. After a couple of hours she was alone on a sofa so I tried my luck. It was the much talked about Hanna. 30 seconds couch time before the asked the question. Busy girl! We had a nice session I the big room 6.

T.

Nille Copenhagen
09-27-15, 09:52
I made a visit to Acapulco last week. It's was good to come back after a year of absence. As I entered the main room I immediately spotted my favorite girl, all time and all categories.

I must confess I had hoped to find her in a couch not behind the bar. It would have been great to session with her one more time. Girls of her type is what I look for on every visit to a club. Good looking and amazingly sweet. But I agree with you Nille, it was good to se her happy behind the bar. I really wish her good luck.

I had been on the road for many hours so I just relaxed the first hours. I spotted a blond girls that was extremly busy all the time. And every time she returned from a room she had a happy smiling man with her. After a couple of hours she was alone on a sofa so I tried my luck. It was the much talked about Hanna. 30 seconds couch time before the asked the question. Busy girl! We had a nice session I the big room 6.

T.Hi T,

It seems like we have similar taste and share the same girls, LOL, I are a bros now hehe, Yes Hanna is nice and can do GFE and PSE if you like. I've spend many hours with her.

Sirioja
09-27-15, 22:54
Aca is the worst club to drive to, in Germany, always problems around Dusseldorf to Velbert, so at 1. 15 pm, entry 40 . Entry 30 before 1 pm, but was said, if you stay after 6 pm on Friday and Saturday, will be asked for 10 more.

Except, woman at entry, staff with old curly fake blond for bar is unfriendly, she could compete with old blond at desk at Sharks. Kate saw what happened for breakfast she took in front of me, but I didn't know she was Kate, because I m not German, to ask her questions when she was eating her breakfast. So take your breakfast before 1.45 pm if you want to have to eat. Foods are average, but not worst than Oase with entry 70 , I like hot chocolate and apple saft drink. When I was trying to take my breakfast, I saw arriving and sitting in front of me, my Anna from Ufa, reminded me an other life. Same face, same eyes, same smile. I looked at her, but didn't say her anything. After breakfast, I was attracted by a real model body, Alya, half German, half Turkish, from Koln, but doesn't speak English, and like many German girls feel uncomfortable if you can't speak German, so I didn't insist and let her quiet. She was quite busy later. So, I went to my Anna ghost, who is Kate with beautiful face, eyes, smile, teeth, tits and body, even skin is not perfect and ass not so firm than Alya or Anna. She claimed she grew in south of Italy, not sure, but not important, she is friendly and smiling. Went to room with window, she tried to do her best, but far below my Frankfurt GF, not sensual enough, but really friendly, so deserves to repeat to try to improve. Smiles after room, when I was looking at her, she was really sexy for a GND, sitting waiting, she would be one of the prettiest girls in any FKK, but I didn't want to repeat on same day, because her skill doesn't worth more than 40 , I prefer to return soon and try to explain her what I m looking for, to try to make her improving and behave like a real woman.

About 40/50 girls on the evening, real pleasure for eyes, with really pretty girls, I was happy to see again my first Aca girl, Jelena cat eyes, smiling. Best casting for me with Sharks at the moment, far above Oase or GT. Small blond Anna with perfect firm body, what a round ass. Brunette new Mia for her eyes and smile, but really low sex skill, quite busy, but not able to take care of a man, 40 € were too expensive for her skill. Also Alya and other brunettes.

Not many real women, doesn't change compare to 2 years ago, but will return to remind my past life with Kate, and other pretty dolls to try. Will maybe have a good surprise and I prefer beauties rather than GND.

PussyLiccker
09-28-15, 02:07

T.I saw a blond behind the bar that looked attractive. If she was working I would have asked for a session.

Sat night was busy as usual with lots of punters. To me, the LU wasn't larger than other days that I've visited. Sometimes Sat has noticeably more girls than other nights, but was not the case this time. Just lot more punters. More or less same LU as Sunday.

McAdonis
09-28-15, 20:44
I caught a glimpse of Mia, but had no rounds in me (wasted it on Barbara). Mia is the highest on my to-do-list. Skinny frame with big natural tits. Mia told me she has only been working for a week. If I recall correctly she wears bangs. Skin tone and hair color about the same as Zooey Deschanel.

Other girls I may eventually get around to trying, but not must-do: Hanna, Kate, and a young Turkish girl I do not know the name of.

German / Turkish Alia, I will need to take a closer look at. She is taller than most girls, I'd estimate 1.70. She is not thick or muscular, but her shoulders bones are wide:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a1/a4/5c/a1a45cb11b64444d2455e87c7b82ee1e.jpg

Of the current crop of girls, I think Alexandra has the top-model body. She is always on the left-side of the room standing against the sauna or near the slot machines. But she was average session for me.

Sirioja
09-29-15, 01:01
Mia has pretty face, big natural tits, but not slim body and so low services, don't know how to kiss, to suck and you are big for sex. No problem like this with small Aylice Sharks.

Learn German or Turkish for body model Alya.

PussyLiccker
09-29-15, 02:13
Model body she certainly is. That body on her, oh lord. Mc's image represents her body type well. I'm into Victoria's secret model type bodies, with the faces like VS models, would be very stunning. Like Mc I do find Barbara pretty attractive, but service not up to snuff to go with her again. My eyes keep veering toward her a lot. LOL. Good looking girl.

Sirioja
09-29-15, 12:30
My mistake, I visited on Saturday 26 , didn't notice Barbara, nor Alexandra, but small blond Anna with amazing body, model body Alya.

I don t recommend brunette Mia for skill, even pretty face, she said started 1 week ago. I will have to do the job with Kate to live again my past life with my Anna. Ru.

McAdonis
09-29-15, 23:34
Mia has pretty face, big natural tits, but not slim body and so low services, don't know how to kiss, to suck and you are big for sex. No problem like this with small Aylice Sharks.

I think Mia just has a little fat around her stomach area, maybe a little around the hips. But good proportions. Thin arms, thin legs. For example, at ACA there is another girl who also has big tits. I do not know her name but she is a very acrobatic dancer on the stripper pole, so of course she is not fat. But shorter arms, shorter legs, more athletic body.

McAdonis
09-29-15, 23:49
model body Alya.

Model body she certainly is. That body on her, oh lord. Mc's image represents her body type well.I am still undecided on Alia (German / Turkish). She had too much clothes on me to see the lines and proportions of her body. I consider wide shoulders to be a bit masculine. Obviously, Alia is skinny. She did not lift weights to get those shoulders. That is just how wide her bone structure. I described her shoulders because they are unique and easily identifiable.

German forums usually use the word "top model". Usually it is too describe a skinny girl 175 cm or taller and doesn't take into consideration face. I don't know if Alia's body falls into that class. I liked Marina Mainhattan's body more or Alexandra ACA.

Vitrea
09-30-15, 02:06
I go here because of reviews from some of you guys that I trust. The place is almost always a let down. The optics are not bad bad but the general vibe is not my style.

First downer is no Wifi for iphone6. The girls and receptionists say they can cnnect on thier phones but I could not do it. I asked the lady at the front desk to restart the router and she gave me attitude. I had to beg her to do it and it still did not work. I had to leave without a session to attend to my emails, get a room, take care of my work and come back. What a pin.

The barter tender with curly hair is plain rude.

Few good looking ones but hard to find even some fake passion for 40 euro.

I tried to chat up Alexandra, the one people seem to rave about (below. I saw references about her after my experience today, just I was getting ready to post this) and the conversation with her was uneasy and plain weird. For example she mentioned Mianhattan and I said, "yeah it is OK. Few nice facilities but it is a small club". She barked, "well you are not such a big guy, why you need big club"? Uhhhhh, I am glad I am not very big but what does that have to do with my desire to go to a larger club! There were several comments like that. She had a tendency to argue with anything I said, as I trying to relax and have a small chat. I walked away. Now I realize that she must be popular and did not care.

I wanted to leave the place and it's dreary atmosphere at 5 pm. I only forced myself to do a session just because I paid entry and wasted so much time already.

I went with Kate. Her body is amazing. Face to me is a 7. Her performance with me was a 6 or 7. I never give anyone over 7 for performance unless they kiss well or deep throat.

I said this once before and I say it again. No more ACA for me.

I think ACA is good if you want best value "sex". For me I want best value "fun".

Food is below average.

I was there at Magnum by 7 pm.

Faceless78
09-30-15, 02:20
Indeed, reception and bar tenders are among the most rude in all clubs, I guess they are not well paid.

I have th problem with wifi too, later I figure it out. It seems that the number of phone connected at same time is limited, so unless it's an empty day, then you need to arrive early or stay late for the wifi.

Food is below average of shit, you were being polite.

About Kate, she kisses real good with me, I'm not sure what you got. But BJ was just ok. Face 8+, body 10.

For me the big problem with Aca is, there's no place to have a good rest and some parts of the house are breaking down.

So what do you think about magnum? It has been on my ban list for long time.

Banana Boi
09-30-15, 03:43
For me the big problem with Aca is, there's no place to have a good rest and some parts of the house are breaking down.
I find it quite the opposite. There are sofas all over upstairs that you can crash on and no one bothers you. The kino is relatively quiet as well and girls you know will take an hour nap with you too.

I wanted to leave the place and it's dreary atmosphere at 5 pm. I only forced myself to do a session just because I paid entry and wasted so much time already.

Unless things have changed, ACA is not recommended before 6-7 pm when the young girls start showing up.

Sirioja
09-30-15, 07:34
Girls seem to start earlier, Kate took breakfast at 2 pm last Saturday, Alya started also, also Jelena. A chesnut hair, top less, quite pretty, sitting close to the pole at entry also, also blond Latvian.

Nille Copenhagen
09-30-15, 08:07
I stated my point again, Don't believe they hype! The clubs and the girls are "YMMV" - we are not the same and we don't get the same vibe or experiences with all the girls. YMMV!

Wifi is crap, I got it to work 1 out of 10 times, so rather buy a local sim card. But 3 G / LTE is poor too.

Aca needs a renovation, the club is old and dirty, but what do you expect from the cheap entry? Aca is not a luxury and the staff is so-so, I never had problems with the staff, being rude. With a smile you get far.

Well the girls people rave about, Kate was not my type, I spoke to her but didn't felt the connection and she is not that beautiful. Max a 7 in my book. The cute Turkish girl, was nice and had a cheerful personality.

I say hello and promised her a session later, when I was ready she sad with a group of German guys, so I took another girl.

Trans Atlantic
10-01-15, 03:10
I tried to chat up Alexandra, the one people seem to rave about (below. I saw references about her after my experience today, just I was getting ready to post this) and the conversation with her was uneasy and plain weird. For example she mentioned Mianhattan and I said, "yeah it is OK. Few nice facilities but it is a small club". She barked, "well you are not such a big guy, why you need big club"? Uhhhhh, I am glad I am not very big but what does that have to do with my desire to go to a larger club! There were several comments like that. She had a tendency to argue with anything I said, as I trying to relax and have a small chat. I walked away. Now I realize that she must be popular and did not care.
I don't think anybody raved about Alexandra. If anything, the reviews on her were not good. Only positive thing about her is that she looks good naked outside the room.

I stated my point again, Don't believe they hype! The clubs and the girls are "YMMV" - we are not the same and we don't get the same vibe or experiences with all the girls. YMMV!

Wifi is crap, I got it to work 1 out of 10 times, so rather buy a local sim card. But 3 G / LTE is poor too.

Aca needs a renovation, the club is old and dirty, but what do you expect from the cheap entry? Aca is not a luxury and the staff is so-so, I never had problems with the staff, being rude. With a smile you get far.

Well the girls people rave about, Kate was not my type, I spoke to her but didn't felt the connection and she is not that beautiful. Max a 7 in my book. The cute Turkish girl, was nice and had a cheerful personality.

I say hello and promised her a session later, when I was ready she sad with a group of German guys, so I took another girl.Two months ago, I reported impressive WiFi service at Aca (SSID is Free-Wifi). Perhaps something changed since then?

T-mobile has acceptable service for surfing or checking email if you are by the part of the building facing the parking lot (eg money locker area).

Downandup
10-01-15, 19:20
Two months ago, I reported impressive WiFi service at Aca (SSID is Free-Wifi). Perhaps something changed since then?

T-mobile has acceptable service for surfing or checking email if you are by the part of the building facing the parking lot (eg money locker area).WiFi was shit the days I visited, if I wanted to get a data connection then I went upstairs to the sun deck where I got the best signal. I told the receptionist about it but it did not get fixed.

Nille Copenhagen
10-01-15, 19:27
WiFi was shit the days I visited, if I wanted to get a data connection then I went upstairs to the sun deck where I got the best signal. I told the receptionist about it but it did not get fixed.The Wife, haha, has been shit for many years, LOL no need to tell the receptionist about it, they hear it everyday, it's a discount club so what do you expect. I come for the girls not the food or WiFi!

JimmyVegas
10-02-15, 04:15
Would you regulars recommend Sunday or Monday for being a better day at aculpoco??

Thanks for the advise.

Jimmy. Vancouver Canada.

JimmyVegas
10-02-15, 05:37
Can anyone reccomend a cheap place to stay near the FKK aca.

Thanks.

Jimmy.

Jblack
10-02-15, 06:45
Can anyone reccomend a cheap place to stay near the FKK aca.

Thanks.

Jimmy.I have stayed at a fantastic hotel nearby aca called Bergische Schweiz, booked it via booking dot com.

Sirioja
10-02-15, 07:27
Would you regulars recommend Sunday or Monday for being a better day at aculpoco??

Thanks for the advise.

Jimmy. Vancouver Canada.Sunday before 1 pm entry 30 €, breakfast until 1.45 pm, girls arrive quite early.

Ibis budget Wuppertal, about 40 € , not far.

Nille Copenhagen
10-02-15, 08:28

Thanks for the advise.

Jimmy. Vancouver Canada.If I has to choose between Sunday or Monday, I would choose Sunday. Some girls take a break on Mondays.

Downandup
10-03-15, 10:44
If I has to choose between Sunday or Monday, I would choose Sunday. Some girls take a break on Mondays.But it's also quieter Less mongers too.

BigBuddy69
10-03-15, 11:16
In Monday there is the BBQ and the food is more edible.

Banana Boi
10-03-15, 11:38
Would you regulars recommend Sunday or Monday for being a better day at aculpoco?
PL posted this re. Sunday, September 20.

Aca is the bomb, like ever! Lots of pretty faces and bodies. Looks like I visited at a good time. I've had good Sunday visits and this one was very good. Sundays are slower business, but ratio is very favorable with good girl turn out. .

PussyLiccker
10-03-15, 14:39
In Monday there is the BBQ and the food is more edible.Didn't know BBQ on Monday. I see BBQ on Saturdays. Last BBQ was French Fries. Fried ribs and chicken wings. Pork and chicken meats. Donar. Dilled vegatables like pickles and pepper. I've had a visit after 9 pm the dinner wasn't bad as it was freshly cooked. Schnitzel and potatoes. Cooked large Mushrooms. Usually when I arrive between 9-10, the food has been sitting out for awhile or whatever is left over.

Can't recall a bad visit on Sunday as long as the LU is good during the period. Although Aca don't change alot in terms of LU during the week. There are a few girls here and there that visit or don't work on slow days. I would recommend Sunday. Mondays the business are slow for the girls, and girls will want to spend most time outside the lounge smoking or where ever else. Probably want to chill. Sunday actually had the same amount of girls as Saturday. At least for the ones I've noticed. I've been on Sunday visit that had more girls than Friday night. So Sunday generally seem to be good day in terms of the turn-out, the ratio, and the happy hour entry of 30 Euros.

Tommyseville
10-03-15, 22:26
Just got back from Aca. Full report to come, but just wanted to let would-be patrons know that the lineup looks great. Sessioned with Hanna and Grace and would have done Kate if I had any more cums in me. Burned one at PSR earlier in the day and should have just stayed in the restaurant. Oh well. Always better leaving a club with some hot babes still remaining on your to-do list rather than finding the lineup bereft of anyone at all worth fucking.

Sirioja
10-05-15, 22:50
After last Saturday, back this Sunday, entry 30 before 1 pm, and I can confirm the exceptional casting for look at the moment. Girls arrive a little bit later than last Saturday, but at 3 pm, a real paradise for eyes, I could go to room with about 10 girls with wonderful body with curves, Alice, Anna, Kate, 2 pretty blond, 4 pretty brunettes, when I was not attracted by anyone on Saturday at World and only by a very few at Sharks. Not the best level for GFE behavior compare to Aylice or few others in Frankfurt, but these very pretty Aca girls are very friendly and smiling.

Funny to see an Aca star finishing all men in less than 15 minutes, but I like her for our starting game.

Friendly woman at desk, Latvian and Russian women at bar, really good breakfast, good foods, Aca is on top for dreaming, back next Saturday for my appointment.

Member #4752
10-06-15, 04:59
Hey,

Planning to go to Dusseldorf during the week. Been to oceans before and loved it. Is ACA better to try out or should I stick to Oceans?

Sirioja
10-06-15, 16:19
Hey,

Planning to go to Dusseldorf during the week. Been to oceans before and loved it. Is ACA better to try out or should I stick to Oceans?Oceans is higher standing, but if you like really fresh pretty girls, with my knowledge of FKK, Aca is higher all others at the moment, maybe only Sharks can compete. Aca is not the best for GFE girls compare to LR and Frankfurt, but such beauties give strength to do the job, to get it. A really very good surprise, not only for eyes, but also friendly smiling girls.

Brunette pretty face Mia not recommended. She disappeared in mid afternoon last Sunday.

Breadman
10-10-15, 20:39
What would be the better day to visit talent wise, Monday or Tuesday? Or should I do Monday and then Tuesday if the lineup is strong?

Banana Boi
10-11-15, 00:02
What would be the better day to visit talent wise, Monday or Tuesday? Or should I do Monday and then Tuesday if the lineup is strong?Most common days off for ACA girls I've known through the years is Sunday and Monday, but that would likely apply to most clubs in NRW except GT.

Sirioja
10-11-15, 00:19
Most common days off for ACA girls I've known through the years is Sunday and Monday, but that would likely apply to most clubs in NRW except GT.At the moment, casting is top on Sunday, like this Saturday and last Sunday. Never been on Monday or Tuesday, but worst days in all clubs.

Banana Boi
10-11-15, 04:56
At the moment, casting is top on Sunday, like this Saturday and last Sunday. Never been on Monday or Tuesday, but worst days in all clubs.How can you say Sunday is better than Tuesday for lineup when you haven't even been on a Tuesday? Breadman was asking about a comparison on a Monday and Tuesday and you tell him Saturday and Sunday are good. Why?

Mondays and Tuesdays are not the worst day at every club. Tuesday imo is the best day for Mondial mainly because girls take Sunday and Monday off plus many don't like Wednesdays because of the live band and the cheap porcupines who go to grope girls for free on the dance floor. Also, imo Tuesday at GT is far from the worst day.

Sirioja
10-11-15, 18:55
After visiting on Saturday 2 weeks ago, Sunday 1 week ago and yesterday Saturday, best casting is on Sunday, girls don't take day off, because they know for happy hour rate 30 € for whole day if you arrive before 1 pm, and better foods, so locals come on Sunday, like at Sharks on Wednesday and Sunday. On Friday and Saturday, you have to pay 10 € more to stay after 6 pm, if you paid 30 € before 1 pm. So girls who work on Saturday, also work on Sunday and some German girls come to work only on Sunday. For those who can stay on Sunday evening, many pretty girls and not many men. Breakfast is until 2 pm, on Sunday foods are downstairs with more choice than on Saturday upstairs. This Saturday evening, club was quite full, but no wait for room. Even foreigner, not speaking German, and a poor English, with a small brain, can easily understand how clubs work, how girls work due to clients or not.

Blond with glasses, about 20/25 yo, at the bar this Saturday. Since 3 week end, for my tastes, firm slim curvy body, pretty face, smiling girls, casting is top level for look with Barbara, Lisa, Anna, Anastasya, Mia, Kate, the fake blond with silicon but so beautiful eyes, blond slim Alexandra even not attracted by her face, and others.

Arrived at 10.30 am this Saturday, had breakfast, a sleep, at 3 pm, a smiling superstar angel arrived and came to me smiling, kiss and said me: I go to smoke a cigarette, I answered: take all your time for you, I wait you, 5 minutes later she came back to ask me: what do you want to do? I answered: sorry I forgot my cards to play, I'm not so interested to speak about your other clients, maybe we can have better time, at leat for me, so same room than 2 week end before, we said now: this is our room, eyes contact and caresses to start, I cleaned her eyes make up and I felt all the meaning of attraction, just when she put me in her mouth, just a dream with sweetness and smiles and what an intimate gift she made me, hard work since I know her, but all her intimacy offered this time, long work but what an explosion. She said me, when appointment taken for a few hours later: why don't you ask me what you want, I answered: I don't ask, I don't want to beg, I don't want to force you, I want you offer me and it worked like with my previous regular girls, without asking, without extra asked, without tip, just because of behavior girls feel. I was lucky to be her first of the day for this dreamed intimate hour, 80 € , we met again for appointment taken, later, but she was a little bit tired even still friendly, smiling and sweet. She made 3 rooms per hour on this Saturday evening, finishing men in maximum 15 minutes, out of our longer time rooms. Appointment taken for next Saturday.

Also tried new blond Anastasya. Ro who worked in Switzerland, friendly, smiling, playful girl, classy look before room, but too limited for sensuality and stamina. Also Lisa. Ro from Constanza, slim brunette with beautiful eyes and smile and amazing ass, friendly, smiling, playful, but not sensual enough and not interested with a prostitute by what she offered me.

I have to manage better timing for next Saturday to enjoy many times with this busy superstar before she get tired, before returning in the night to Frankfurt, I miss some girls there, and as soon my friend will be free to come with me, as he said me, we will ask World staff to call a girl to speak in front of them about what really happened between us, to stop lies, I didn't do it for 1st girl because of who she was for me, but this time, stop to play, with witness who saw. More and more kilometers but this Aca girl really worth it, as my Sharks and Mainhattan angels.

PussyLiccker
10-11-15, 22:13
How can you say Sunday is better than Tuesday for lineup when you haven't even been on a Tuesday? Breadman was asking about a comparison on a Monday and Tuesday and you tell him Saturday and Sunday are good. Why?

Mondays and Tuesdays are not the worst day at every club. Tuesday imo is the best day for Mondial mainly because girls take Sunday and Monday off plus many don't like Wednesdays because of the live band and the cheap porcupines who go to grope girls for free on the dance floor. Also, imo Tuesday at GT is far from the worst day.Here is one way to think about it. You visit on Saturday and Sunday. You know Saturday will have a good turn-out in most cases. If you visit on Sunday, and it's pretty comparable to Saturday, you think Sunday is a good day for a good turn-out. Generally, I don't expect good turnout anywhere on Mon or Tues. Past history has told me it's generally not likely. Also, those days are the slowest days of the week, so less turn-out of men. But, Aca is quite unique when it comes to turn-out of girls even during the week. It doesn't really follow suit to general expectations(but for customer turn-out should be in most cases, most predictable). There are oddities here and there. One recent was at LR on a Mon visit. It was a good turnout of girls, quite unexpected. A girl told me that her boss requested her to show up.

I have done several Monday visits to GT. Monday are the slowest day interms of business, and of course girls should know that. The turn-out is the lowest of the week. Small percentage in variability depending on when you visit as GT has good amount of variance when it comes to visits. Like it has been stated at times, there maybe girls that work part of the month, and etc. Few girls that don't work consistently, it would depend on luck to run into them at the club if you visit sporatically. In the past, certain german nationals seems to show up on the busier side of the week. One oddity with GT I've had was a Tuesday visit, lots of girls for some reason I don't understand. It was a buyer's market with a high ratio of boys to girls. Girls were off their stools hunting. There are times when flock of girls would show up, and ratio would be highly favorable compared to the typical low ratio on certain times. And then other odd times to the contrary. NRW clubs in general are not consistent, and GT is probably one of the more consistent ones when it comes to percentage of girls that has worked there long and shows up regularly, but it has it's own inconsistencies too.

I find Aca to be pretty consistant during the period of time if you visit on a series, and pick random days during a week, compared to GT. It's just that girls change at times, that the difference is noticible if you visit on a non-regular basis.

KayoLive
10-14-15, 19:58
I love a GFE experience, any tips how to get it?

Dutedrac
10-15-15, 05:57
I love a GFE experience, any tips how to get it?Yes, pick another club.

Sirioja
10-15-15, 08:04
I love a GFE experience, any tips how to get it?For look casting, Aca and Sharks are the best, for GFE for a newbie, LR with Claudia, Edita, Vicky, and Sharks with Sandra, Patricia, Aylice, Madalina, Jellis, Helli.

Speak with girls before going to room to feel their behavior and ask if they really kiss. Have good breathe, without beer taste. Relax and enjoy.

Banana Boi
10-15-15, 15:55
I love a GFE experience, any tips how to get it?It depends. Since we don't know you what is your definition of a GFE experience?

Also, is this a 1 day only FKK trip? What day of the week? Will you have a car? budget? do you prefer looks or service?

Nille Copenhagen
10-15-15, 16:25
I love a GFE experience, any tips how to get it?Yes get a GF, LOL I get often good GFE in Aca you just need to invest more time with girls and most girls will relax and ease up.

KayoLive
10-15-15, 18:36
It depends. Since we don't know you what is your definition of a GFE experience?

Also, is this a 1 day only FKK trip? What day of the week? Will you have a car? budget? do you prefer looks or service?I will come on Sunday noon with a car from Frankfurt, I need to go to Dortmund.

KayoLive
10-15-15, 19:07
Yes get a GF, LOL I get often good GFE in Aca you just need to invest more time with girls and most girls will relax and ease up.Dolce Vita Is better for 1st time visit?

XXL
10-15-15, 21:10
Nowhere else is a no-approach policy so strictly enforced as it is in Acapulco and I rather like it. One drawback is that girls don't circulate much so I need to wait for each of them to stand up for a proper assessment of their waist-to-hip ratio. But once I am in possession of that important metadata, the girl's personal file in my brain is complete and I can make an informed decision as they all sit like potted plants in the big room, ready to be picked up and led to the room. Zero hassle.

I filled my 1st Sagami with Kate, an almond-eyed tallish girl with a Greek nose who fussed about nothing except the key bracelet which she insisted I took off during sex on account of its jingle. I then did 2 sessions with a black Dominican. The 1st session with her was too close to my first orgasm so I made a pause to recharge and invited her a second time.

Like iguanas on a rocky island, girls took turns in the sauna to tank up on heat. This confirms my suspicion women are cold-blooded animals.

My regret is that Acapulco is not on my usual routes through Germany. This is a cheap, no-frills FKK with an above-average line-up.

Another thing : I now realise it may be better when girls are not naked. Some clever girls change outfit quite often. Apart from creating the delusion that there are more girls than actually present, this has the advantage of presenting a girl in her different personas. One girl you may have overlooked in her black lingerie may catch your fancy when she reincarnates in a glamourous fluorescent bikini.

PussyLiccker
10-16-15, 04:58
XXL, I agree that the sitting girls are difficult to guage their physique. That's the downer with potted pants there. I don't like unshapely or fat ass surprises. Some girls are easier to guage as they are sitting on the hand rest on the couch, by the pole, laying on the couch exposing their ass, or some standing around like by the sauna or the entrance or dancing when a tune they like come up. I also have seen girls doggy on the couch or group of them together like that. LOL. On a recent visit, Manele was playing and group of girls got up and started dancing. They need to play more of that.

You are on point that it's no frills club. It's about the girls after all. What I like about the setup is you can see all the girls on the main lounge.

Sirioja
10-16-15, 08:46
Kate? Tall with Greek nose? Didn't work this Wednesday, maybe 2 Kate.

When girls know you, they smile to you, they touch you when they walk close or they even come to you if you are not in couch, just smiling classy hunting. Don't be shy, they need to work to pay the Mercedes.

PussyLiccker
10-16-15, 08:56
I love a GFE experience, any tips how to get it?There is no real trick there. Ask the girl if she kiss or not if that's big part of GFE experience. But, it's best to do so after getting to know each other or small talk and that will at least give you some idea she doesn't have a bad attitude. Don't blatantly ask her right away. I recall a guy at one club I met walked around just asking girls if they kiss, and he told me no girls kiss.

You just need to feel out the girl's vibe. If there is something there, girl will be friendly to you. Which should be common sense to you. If she has a good attitude, the chances are pretty high. Also, if the girl gets a bit touchy before the room, it's a pre-screen before the room.

I think if the girl will open up the kissing in the beginning, how you kiss has some weight in it. You may not get kissing from all the girls, but kissing can get better if she likes the kissing or feel relaxed or comfortable in the room. There are different things guys look for in the room or have different handles. Why wouldn't a girl react differently? Girls may start with light kissing and could get better, and keep it extended. At minimum smell good, and look clean. If she sense you are dirty, she will be turned off which is not a brainer. Wouldn't it turn you off if the girl smells?

This is pretty much common sense stuff I think.

Nille Copenhagen
10-16-15, 09:32
Dolce Vita Is better for 1st time visit?I don't think so. Some girls at DV can be sharky.

McAdonis
10-16-15, 20:10
Mia, Romanian. 165 cm. Thin frame, big natural tits that bounce out of her bra as she walks. Mid-section has some cushion. Black hair, blue / green eyes. Pale skin. Cute smile. No kissing, and a little bit rushed and impatient in the room. Inexperienced BBBJ. Had difficulty staying hard. No tongue kissing. Only tried missionary. Optikfick.

Rentata, Romanian, 178 cm. Model body with long legs, but probably mid-to-late 20's so body is not tight like a teen. Black hair, tan skin combination similar to a Minnie Driver--no wide chin. Tits were covered, but when revealed did not look small relative to her body proportions. Tongue kissing offered. Changed positions. And gave full time without complaining.

PussyLiccker
10-16-15, 23:38
Kate? Tall with Greek nose? Didn't work this Wednesday, maybe 2 Kate.

When girls know you, they smile to you, they touch you when they walk close or they even come to you if you are not in couch, just smiling classy hunting. Don't be shy, they need to work to pay the Mercedes.I thought it was kinda strange he describe her with Greek nose. Perhaps a different girl. Kate doesn't have a prominent nose. Kate has a chestnut hair, yes. Slim with the right curvy body. She's medium height, not tall. Tanned. No tattoos. She wore thick mascara. Under light you can see some imperfections to the skin underneath the makeup. Pretty face none-the-less. Great overall package with a good attitude. I liked that she would forego her tops. LOL.

Delta Indigo
10-17-15, 05:04
I don't think so. Some girls at DV can be sharky.In my experience this is the NRW club with the worst servive in general. However unlike Aca girks here offer extras. Hillary from Poland does anal for 50 extra.

Also there are relatively speaking quite a few non Romanian girls there and it is easy to get to.

Sirioja
10-17-15, 18:19
I thought it was kinda strange he describe her with Greek nose. Perhaps a different girl. Kate doesn't have a prominent nose. Kate has a chestnut hair, yes. Slim with the right curvy body. She's medium height, not tall. Tanned. No tattoos. She wore thick mascara. Under light you can see some imperfections to the skin underneath the makeup. Pretty face none-the-less. Great overall package with a good attitude. I liked that she would forego her tops. LOL.In France, Greek nose is hooked nose, Kate has straight nose, not upturned. 3 stars little tattoo on right foot. Sometimes, she is topless.

On Thursday 15 October, arrived 1 pm after driving under rain and nearly snow on north to Liège, Germans are really slow when not dry track, entry 30 , breakfast and foods were very correct, many pretty girls: Alya, Alexandra, Juliana, Anna, Kate, Lisa, some other very pretty brunettes, blond stunning Micha silicon but really superb face, eyes, teeth, small dimples each side of mouth, and a few men. Thursday, Friday and Sunday are good days to visit, many girls, not too many men. Unfortunately, Micha kisses like a baby and her vagina seems to welcome only limited size, I can understand for kissing when a girl has a BF, what I call a pimp, so just a dream to enjoy her beauty for 40 . Even smiling, friendly and pretty, no spark with my regular girl who seemed in her private life this time for 1st time, even was off on Wednesday, so preferred not to repeat as previous visits, and left for a new night in Turkey. Let's see next week end if magic is back to keep on dreaming, if she is a real sex machine, with sometimes 3 rooms finished in 15 minutes, per hour, she is also a woman.

PussyLiccker
10-19-15, 02:12
Micha kisses like a baby .. I can understand for kissing when a girl has a BF, what I call a pimpI can't say I believe the boyfriend thing. I have no idea what they mean by boyfriend, whether they mean some big authoritative pimp dude or loverboy or a actual relationship with a guy. Even if she does have some sort of a relation with a guy during her work, I don't think it necessarily mean she will forego kissing. How many girls do we know that has some sort of fling while working? Would they tell us that they have a BF? Most will probably not.

I've been in the room with a girl when her WG friend called. I heard crying coming out of the phone. What I found is her BF beat her, and she kept calling. I know that this crying girl was pretty popular because she provided good services at the time including DFK and whatever have you. Don't know what is meant by BF. Some girls has told me she doesn't know why some girls have BF and give their money to them.

Other time, a girl told me a fish was following her in the club that she was clearly trying to avoid which I've witnessed. In this situation, she meant fish as being a loverboy trying to hook her.

Free Dude
10-19-15, 10:53
I can't say I believe the boyfriend thing. I have no idea what they mean by boyfriend, whether they mean some big authoritative pimp dude or loverboy or a actual relationship with a guy. Even if she does have some sort of a relation with a guy during her work, I don't think it necessarily mean she will forego kissing. How many girls do we know that has some sort of fling while working? Would they tell us that they have a BF? Most will probably not.

I've been in the room with a girl when her WG friend called. I heard crying coming out of the phone. What I found is her BF beat her, and she kept calling. I know that this crying girl was pretty popular because she provided good services at the time including DFK and whatever have you. Don't know what is meant by BF. Some girls has told me she doesn't know why some girls have BF and give their money to them.

Other time, a girl told me a fish was following her in the club that she was clearly trying to avoid which I've witnessed. In this situation, she meant fish as being a loverboy trying to hook her.This is just Siroja's way of saying she gives crappy service, which is kind of obvious when you see her, pretty though. The BF might be the reason she gives for not DFK when asked anout it, whether he exists or not.

"Fish" is a very common term for "pimp" for Romanians, as far as I know fairly unambiguously. As one girl once told me when discussing the prevalence of prostitution in Romania: the country is even shaped like a damn fish!

XXL
10-19-15, 18:34
In France, Greek nose is hooked nose, Kate has straight nose, not upturned. 3 stars little tattoo on right foot. Simple, a Greek nose is a nose like that you see on ancient Greek statues. Anything but "hooked". Google "nez grec" (Greek nose in French) and see the pics you get. Kate's nose is aquiline, straight or ever so slightly upturned.

Sirioja
10-19-15, 22:10
This is just Siroja's way of saying she gives crappy service, which is kind of obvious when you see her, pretty though. The BF might be the reason she gives for not DFK when asked anout it, whether he exists or not.I wrote: unfortunately she didn't really kiss and not the best performer for sex, but I prefer to go with her who is so gorgeous, with so pretty face, beautiful eyes and teeth, firm with beautiful skin body, even silicon, even some men said me she is not good in room, rather than with a GND, I don't want she touch me, even top performer. Her beauty makes me dream, she was smiling, she chose the large room 6, she gave me only kisses on lips, but she worked for 30 mn to try to make me finish and was disappointed I didn't. She asked me if I will repeat? For her smile and eyes, I think I will enjoy to dream again and try to get the best from her after she trust me. Even will not compete with my regular, but a dreamed girl, the prettiest for me at Aca, even prettier than my regular and one of the 3 prettiest girls, I know in FKK at the moment. 1 is at Mainhatan and other seen this Friday at Sharks.

Faceless78
10-19-15, 22:21
the country is even shaped like a damn fish!With the varity kinds of fishs, I believe you can find one for almost all the countries LOL.

Sirioja
10-24-15, 19:28
Left Paris 8 am, arrived 12.45, entry 30, had breakfast, ate many, many times, good pork meat, good cakes, good applesaft, good hot chocolate. Could have diner until after 10 pm, they really improve. I didn't know I would enjoy so much Aca, even swimming pool is too cold and no jacuzzi, but despite Anna, Juliana, Alya, 3 very pretty girls, not there yesterday, there were new very pretty girls and still Lisa, Barbara, Micha, Anastasya, Alexandra, Alice, Kate with new nearly black hair with extensions now. I couldn't help smiling, thinking about a member writings, when my regular arrived, saying me, smiling: Hello, how are you? Do you like my new hair? What a present, she offered me in room after, I like her cyprine. And I could not know, I would be so attracted by a Turkish, pretty face, white skin, girl, Deria who offer me an exceptional last room for only 40 € without any upsell. I hate Acapulco because no ATM, because I wanted to keep her to take time to fuck her for hours. Really hope, she will come to work for me next week, 2 dreamed girls, paradise for eyes, clubs change. Aca and Sharks are far higher others at the moment, for my tastes.

Halloween party on this Saturday at Aca, but rugby and ski World-cup for me, more important than FKK. Back next week.

PussyLiccker
10-25-15, 04:41
Has there been good number of noticeable new arrivals since last month? You think LU is even better than last month?

Sirioja
10-25-15, 06:24
Has there been good number of noticeable new arrivals since last month? You think LU is even better than last month?I've been at Aca for 5 last week end, even not my World for jacuzzi, garden, but Aca don t seem low cost at the moment with quite good foods and so many pretty girls: small blond like Anna and Juliana, tall blond like Alexandra and Anastasya, many small brunettes like Lisa, Barbara, many tall brunettes like Alice. Girls are smiling and my 8 rooms now regular comes to me when see me, maybe because they think I live in Aca now, like at World or Oase on summer 2014. I will compare again with Sharks, but for my tastes, for beauty, Aca is higher and Deria seems to be able to compete with Aylice. Bu for top GFE performance, fucking Aca without ATM when you go to room at 3 am. A real surprise, how Aca improve and on the day just before party, casting was on top, I could go with about 10 girls, but only my regular twice and Deria.

Breadman
10-26-15, 19:54
I'm guessing maybe 40 girls are here, of those maybe half are suitable. Very few over the top quality though, maybe ten that come close. Alot of pretty good bodies but with some facial flaws or good looking faces with body flaws. Too many are still here after many years. I'll give their Monday lineup a 7. 3.

Banana Boi
10-26-15, 23:44
I'm guessing maybe 40 girls are here, of those maybe half are suitable. Very few over the top quality though, maybe ten that come close. Alot of pretty good bodies but with some facial flaws or good looking faces with body flaws. Too many are still here after many years. I'll give their Monday lineup a 7. 3.20 suitable girls with 10 close to over the tops looks on a Monday and a rating of 7. 3 seems a bit harsh. Maybe try again Wednesday (my favorite night at ACA).

Sirioja
10-31-15, 19:27
6th visit on 6 weeks, quite good foods until nearly midnight on Friday and Saturday. Aca have really improved for quality, don't look like low cost for foods, even not Sakura. Maybe because disappointed Deria was not there or sad mood, before sad week end for catholics, I found casting not so good than weeks before, even small blond with amazing body Anna, Jelena cat eyes, Kate, Barbara and 4 other very pretty brunettes, was there. 2 rooms with my smiling, friendly, amazing ass, regular, to reach 10 rooms now, since first smile on breakfast when I just arrived for my first day. See you next time, as she said at the end, with a kiss. When I asked her in the night: are you not tired? Never for you, what a stamina and she really made me perform on that day, no: you are too big, just ass opened up and head in hands, a real sex warrior who worked for 14 hours yesterday, not many men as she said, but just respect for her strength, even when I made sport with her, most of other girls could not resist to rythm.

Breadman
11-03-15, 09:35
Hit the club again on a Monday and with many clubs now under my belt this past week I found myself utterly bored. It's not like there wasn't any girls worth doing, it was the time needed to recoup that was dreaded. 30 euro happy hour is fantastic but not worth sitting at a club bored shitless.

So I packed up my kit and hit the road, drove on down to samya to watch the girls dance and play.

Sirioja
11-03-15, 11:15
You are a real specialist to always visit Aca on a Monday, but You are right to let me pretty brunettes and Anna, from Thursday to Sunday, and to let me also Sharks on Monday to have pretty girls only for me, like last week, when I could not manage among 4 favs and also Sandra, Ester coming to me and smiling Madalina. At World for party, I think I would have found at least Aurelia for pretty girl and Selena. Uru for smiling, friendly, really nice girl, out of Oana who was also there, or Nea, new Natalia, Raïssa, Madi if they were there.

Imerethi58
11-06-15, 03:13
Dear all, there was a slim, long, long brunette hair lady from Romania last year in ACA. Her name was Miriam and she also had a dark spot just next to her mouth. She was always hanging out around the game machines with a friend of her. She was one of my favorites but I have never seen her since last may. Her friend said she left but does not know where. Does anyone spotted her somewhere else or know if she is coming back?

Sirioja
11-07-15, 09:12
Staff super friendly for happy hour, foods very correct, but casting not as good anymore without Kate and no more Deria. Tu, so who will I ask to marry me now? I was virgin for turkish girls and now poor lonesome heart, so cold with Winter coming.

Girls there: Alexandra, small blond Anna and Juliana, Alice, Barbara, blond silicon Micha. Ro back, few pretty brunettes as always. My friend arrived with Lufthansa at 1 am in the night, he had 2 rooms, I stayed there 15 hours for 0 room, empty Aca for first time since I returned, no girl to marry. What will I say to my japanese follower?

Global1810
11-07-15, 16:42
I am going here on Thursday. I will be starting in Dusseldorf.

If I understand correctly it is 40 per half hour with 25 CIM and 50 anal?

Any recommendations? I was also considering Samya and LR.

For me variety is important. This is why I prefer larger clubs with more girls.

Friday I will be going to Frankfurt for FKK's there.

Sirioja
11-08-15, 09:28
Aca was not really, but seemed empty for first time because no sparkle girl to make me dream, so I prefered no room, but only eating so much until being sick, no risk to become fat, not seeing small dick. Nevertheless, Friday Aca casting could compete with Saturday Sharks casting until 6 pm.

Sirioja
11-09-15, 15:04
I am going here on Thursday. I will be starting in Dusseldorf.

If I understand correctly it is 40 per half hour with 25 CIM and 50 anal?

Any recommendations? I was also considering Samya and LR.

For me variety is important. This is why I prefer larger clubs with more girls.

Friday I will be going to Frankfurt for FKK's there.Even not at its best without Kate, compare to 2 weeks ago, casting could compete with Sharks this week end. Entry before 1 pm, 30 . Brunettes, slim Alice and cat eyes Jelena are friendly. If Deria. Tu sitting close to the pole, returns, top GFE girl.

Ask before room for CIM or anal.

Sirioja
11-10-15, 09:12
Dear all, there was a slim, long, long brunette hair lady from Romania last year in ACA. Her name was Miriam and she also had a dark spot just next to her mouth. She was always hanging out around the game machines with a friend of her. She was one of my favorites but I have never seen her since last may. Her friend said she left but does not know where. Does anyone spotted her somewhere else or know if she is coming back?I didn t notice her, but call Aca, they answer about girls working, not like Sharks or Oase.

Global1810
11-12-15, 18:12
ACA. For first time. I guess I missed resign this is not FKK so girls wear lingerie. I was slightly disappointed but got over it.

Place was very slow until 2 or 3. It is 6 now and still same as 3. Girls expect more people around 8 or 9.

One thing I really like about the club is no smoking on main floor. This is much better for me in the winter with no outside area for fresh air.

LU was average. I was surprised how many large girls there were. Even more surprised these girls were taking rooms as often or more than other girls. Some were risky twice my size or more.

All sessions have been good and only with Romanian girls. All seem like it is a big deal to kiss. Luckily the only one I wanted to kiss so far was into kissing without even asking about it. She was very enthusiastic so completion came quickly.

Global1810
11-12-15, 21:24
Thank you for the recommendation to go to ACA.

At first I was not happy. It is a totally different atmosphere so I had to adapt to the change.

It is a very relaxing atmosphere and I now prefer the "no approach" style of the club. I wish it was full nude though. One of the reasons I go to these clubs is to enjoy the natural beauty of the women.

The variety of girls here is good too. I guess something for everyone.

My best of the night is Emily. She is the best I have had in quite some time. No rush. Smiled the entire time and either enjoyed it or acted very convincingly. One of the few girls worth a tip. She is skinny with black hair and firm be cup tits.

For me I prefer the non smoking clubs especially during the winter. I am able to stay longer without getting a headache.

Dutedrac
11-13-15, 17:57
The variety of girls here is good too. I guess something for everyone.Really? Well it seems not only beauty but also variety is in the eye of the beholder.

PussyLiccker
11-15-15, 06:58
Really? Well it seems not only beauty but also variety is in the eye of the beholder.Variety can mean different things. It can mean different shapes and size like various heights of the girls which I find to be particularly true based on my visits. Atleast compared to my Samya and LR visits. True that variety in Aca doesn't mean differing nationality in terms of looks wise as the club is pretty much all Romanians with a few Hungarians, and some some Germans and other nationalities at times. When you find the right girl at Aca, the session can be tops.

I visit at night, and daytime visit there is not my thing. I'm happy with the happy hours. I know most of the girls are going to be there around that time.

Dutedrac
11-15-15, 15:48
That's exactly what I said, not only for beauty and service but also for variety we all have different meanings.

Even at McDonald you have beef, you have chicken, you have salads, you have fish, you have sweets, some will call this variety, others (like me) will state everything you get at McD tastes more or less the same shit. Which doesn't mean I dislike McDonald, I actually happen to eat a BigMac now and then since it is value for money and I don't have unlimited cash supply. But I don't rate it the same level as a Block House T-Bone Steak or a Michelin starred restaurant.

I attend Acapulco since its opening and still do because of the value for money attraction, but it is a fact that its lineup is 90% young, slim, pretty (above average, true), mostly black haired romies which for me gets boring fast, it is a fact that the facility is old and not too clean (I cross my fingers everytime I climb the squeaking wooden stairs), it is a fact that the showers smell remarkably like eau de pissoir, it is a fact that the no approach policy makes the place looks like a morgue sometimes.

Service: I had some good / great sessions in Aca, but average score is not high, worse than most german big clubs.

Free Dude
11-15-15, 16:02
That's exactly what I said, not only for beauty and service but also for variety we all have different meanings.

Even at McDonald you have beef, you have chicken, you have salads, you have fish, you have sweets, some will call this variety, others (like me) will state everything you get at McD tastes more or less the same shit. Which doesn't mean I dislike McDonald, I actually happen to eat a BigMac now and then since it is value for money and I don't have unlimited cash supply. But I don't rate it the same level as a Block House T-Bone Steak or a Michelin starred restaurant.

I attend Acapulco since its opening and still do because of the value for money attraction, but it is a fact that its lineup is 90% young, slim, pretty (above average, true), mostly black haired romies which for me gets boring fast, it is a fact that the facility is old and not too clean (I cross my fingers everytime I climb the squeaking wooden stairs), it is a fact that the showers smell remarkably like eau de pissoir, it is a fact that the no approach policy makes the place looks like a morgue sometimes.

Service: I had some good / great sessions in Aca, but average score is not high, worse than most german big clubs.With the exception of getting tired of slim, dark haired Romanians. This is exactly how I would describe my view on Acapulco; well done.

XXL
11-15-15, 16:28
... it is a fact that its lineup is 90% young, slim, pretty (above average, true) ... it is a fact that the facility is old and not too clean ...I find the contrast between beautiful girls and a rundown facility sometimes arousing. Like picking up diamonds on a dung heap. Note that another monger (Global1810, below) complains about ACA having more "larger" girls. I can remember one big girl at ACA but she was very young and very hot despite her size, with a dainty pointed nose (her face resembled that of porn model Natalia Cruz).

Global1810
11-16-15, 07:41
Overall I was impressed with the club. It is a nice change.

As for the girls. For me the reason to go to sauna club is to have a variety. If you only want one you can get other ways. Generally I like long dark black haired skinny girls. But sometimes I like a little more butt especially for doggie.

The club is a great value but that comes at the cost of the girls wearing lingerie. Nothing compares to a room with 50-100 nude girls.

McAdonis
11-21-15, 23:06
Girls dressed in belly dancer outfits. Kebab meat quality was better than normal. Turkish meat pastries were good. Four beers included in 50 EUR entry (10 EUR above normal Saturday entry). Redbull+vodka was offered where the girls alcohol bar is. Saw some men pouring their own but didn't partake.

Tried Jaylon. Turkish, born in Germany. 165 cm, thin. B-cups. Long straight black hair tan skin. BBBJ top notch. DFK. Many men were taking long rooms with her. Even during afternoon when the place was dead with very female guests.

Sirioja
11-22-15, 02:08
Bad luck, we missed, I drove from a low Mainhattan today, under snow around Olpe, funny to play. I didn t know it was party, I hate it, I don t like foods today and have problems with few turkish. Fortunately, Kate. Ro is back, but no more Deria. Tu, just a dream. Quite good casting.

Sirioja
11-22-15, 12:57
Foods became better in the night, with salmon, foods until 4 am. After Turkish understood we will not spend holidays together, after Deria who taught me the Turkish pretty girls taste, even far from Siberian type, so I took them Jaylon. Tu, pretty oriental type, slim, smiling, friendly girl, asking for caresses with deep DATY made in France, really french kissing, even during sex. Now she can compare french and Turkish way with women. Very enjoyable hour, but can t compete with Deria. Tu who was just magic. Really look forward enjoying with her again soon.

No Karin at Sharks, so still at Aca today. I like quiet Sunday at Aca, better than Turkish party.

I even discovered good wi-fi at Aca.