PDA

View Full Version : FKK Acapulco - Velbert

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

Banana Boi
05-22-16, 01:46
ACA lineup was same same (as the Thai girls would say). Alice, Hannah, Kate, Emily, and only maybe 1 or 2 more after that. Unless I have an urge to revisit Kate or try Alice not sure I will be returning to ACA this trip.

Sirioja
05-22-16, 06:49
I will revisit Kate for sure, she is the closest for my rooms record, Megan is still a little bit far and I wish her a better life she can get. I would like a respectful like Kate and clever like Megan, girl to get over my 50 rooms.

Very good if Emily returned, I really have to try "white Snow" blue eyes, since so long time I see her with her shy, sad, smile, but a beauty, I have to make her have a large smile. If LR is my small house for big love, I miss my home FKK Aca, land of pleasure for my eyes.

Howie
05-22-16, 17:33
ACA lineup was same same (as the Thai girls would say). Alice, Hannah, Kate, Emily, and only maybe 1 or 2 more after that.Hey BB,

Did you see Romanian cutey Juliana there during your visit? Thinking of wondering back there again soon if she is back from her Easter break.

Thanks.

Howie.

Sirioja
05-23-16, 16:21
Juliana is small blond Romanian, same type than small Anna, but not topless like Anna.

Sirioja
05-25-16, 07:58
BB, much better to take Kate in the afternoon, in the night she is tired, so only fast sex machine even she stays friendly. On 2015 , I took her in the afternoon and later in the night, but now, never too late, even really friendly, but I don t like to feel how she is tired.

Entry is 30 before 1 pm with breakfast and foods, compare to 15 after 11 pm with nothing to eat.

LR should not be so bad on Wednesday, can call for girls at 4 pm, all should have started: Yours, Elli, Amira, Seda, Claudia, Kaycy.

Sirioja
05-28-16, 18:26
Juliana is small blond Romanian, same type than small Anna, but not topless like Anna.No Juliana today. Anna, Emily, Liza, Misha silicon, are there. Sunny but low casting.

Banana Boi
05-29-16, 03:41
Juliana I assume is the petite blonde I call Giulia. I haven't seen her on 3 visits to ACA so far.

Lineup at ACA right now is at an all time low.

PussyLiccker
05-29-16, 11:26
LU was same same as BB would say. Worse due to no new girls tryable or didn't notice. Looked to be mainly part of the LU that I don't find interest in. One thing for sure, Aca tend to have taller girl types that petite lovers would not find Aca a draw. For petites you got LR and plenty of others. The place is same as the fall last year, and notable girls like Selma, Kate, Barbara, Bonita for my tastes were missing. No Aida either, haven't seen this star for a long time.

Micha was there, but not repeatable. Hanna and the gang was there.

Hungarian group is like, no Hungarian group now. It dwindled.

I got a feeling Oceans is on the rise, and will be pulling the better girls from other clubs in the region. Or girls just opting for Oceans. May still be free entry for the girls there.

Interestingly, Monial was better than Aca for the first time for me. They got generally more medium sized on the avg type Romies with the types of bodies I like with more girls with pretty faces. It's pretty clear. Mondial is better optically. I got a feeling Mondial's LU is better than Samya currently. Skinny girls I've seen at Mondial, mmore slim medium hight now than before.

Sirioja
05-29-16, 13:45
No Juliana today. Anna, Emily, Liza, Misha silicon, are there. Sunny but low casting.Also a new tall slim blond, with small black tee shirt "work out" . No Kate on this Saturday. Small new brunette Natalia. Ro, is now at Oceans.

Monger152
06-16-16, 02:38
Feeling a bit under the weather but with true dedication to the FKK cause, I strolled from Velbert in light rain to sample a night at Aca.

The location of the relax area seems slightly awkward sadwiched between the large lounge and the lockers, but not too bad. Upstairs a smoking terrace and live soccer playing, food was ok chicken or beef goulash and potatos. Beer €5 each and entry €40.

Seems like in every club a couple of loud girls who are usually the ugliest in the club plant themselves in a key location trying to garner as mucj attention as possible with the attitude of "you must be crazy if you don't want me". I find this a little annoying and distracting but at least at Acapulco there is no direct approach, although stares are common.

Anyway, I was struggling a little to find a girl I wanted. I approached one blonde tannned skin girl with platted hair, but she didn't seem to understand me too well, so I just left it. This got me another round of stares from girls nearby, I don't know why they stare so much, maybe its cultural, even in the room when conversation stalls, it feels a bit weird sometimes.

So finally I approached Alicia? I think she said, one of the cutest girls there, slim with dark hair average height. I watched her and she seemed popular, several rooms before me, along with a few other girls like the blonde with platted hair who seemed to get all thr bookings. In thre room with Alicia? English not great so I tried to make a connection with massage, it seemed to work and she gave me a massage back. She was also ok with just lying next to me in the zimmer which I liked as some girls will sit up and not really touch after sex.

Sirioja
06-16-16, 10:08
At 9 pm, entry is 30. Also before 1 pm.

Alice is a pretty, long black hair, gypsy who dances very well.

Happened to go with girls who didn't speak English nor French nor Russian, so, we spoke with eyes, hands, caresses, kisses and smiles, can be magic, rather than being said lies.

I miss Aca, but too many clubs and too many girls to repeat.

Monger152
06-16-16, 23:47
At 9 pm, entry is 30. Also before 1 pm.

Alice is a pretty, long black hair, gypsy who dances very well.

Happened to go with girls who didn't speak English nor French nor Russian, so, we spoke with eyes, hands, caresses, kisses and smiles, can be magic, rather than being said lies.

I miss Aca, but too many clubs and too many girls to repeat.I returned to Acapulco tonight Thursday 16th June from 6 pm -12 pm to try the club again for a second time.

The food was quite poor tonight and some of the gypsy looking girls were having a birthday party celebration on the outdoir terrace upstairs.

I saw the blonde girl from last night Michelle, who was one of the better looking girls in the club, but when I approached her she asked me to have a shower even though I had showered twice already in the last few hours that night. I thought this was strange and have never been asked this by any other FKK girl before. I should have taken it as a sign that the session in the room would be bad.

In the room just after finishing sex she said "why are you taking so long" when I did not pull out if her instantly, with a frown on her face. She put her high heels on as soon as sex was over, no chat or massage. It was the shortest half hour I have ever experienced, maybe only 15 minutes in tge room with her or less. When I gave her the money she just turned and left no kiss goodbye.

This was the worst session I have had with a girl so far. Unfortunatley she is one of the more attractive girls in Acapulco but I would never repeat with her due to this poor experience and tine cut short.

UltraHappy
06-16-16, 23:53
I returned to Acapulco tonight Thursday 16th June from 6 pm -12 pm to try the club again for a second time.

In the room just after finishing sex she said "why are you taking so long" when I did not pull out if her instantly, with a frown on her face. She put her high heels on as soon as sex was over, no chat or massage. It was the shortest half hour I have ever experienced, maybe only 15 minutes in tge room with her or less. When I gave her the money she just turned and left no kiss goodbye.

This was the worst session I have had with a girl so far. Unfortunatley she is one of the more attractive girls in Acapulco but I would never repeat with her due to this poor experience and tine cut short.You decide when the room is over, not the girl. If a girl puts on her shoes to go, let her go and leave the room. You stay in the room. Trust me, she won't get very far if you don't accompany her to the locker. You paid for a half hour. You are entitled to stay in the room for the full half hour.

Banana Boi
06-17-16, 00:38
Thanks for posting a name. Sorry to hear about the poor session. Aca isn't known for crap girls like Michelle. I would have not gone with her after the shower comment. Nothing good will come after that.

Agree with uh's comment about time. You decide when your 30 minutes is up. Hopefully you went to complain about time and service

PussyLiccker
06-17-16, 09:31
I saw the blonde girl from last night Michelle, who was one of the better looking girls in the club, but when I approached her she asked me to have a shower even though I had showered twice already in the last few hours that night. I thought this was strange and have never been asked this by any other FKK girl before. I should have taken it as a sign that the session in the room would be bad.

Haha. I've never had this happen either. Perhaps she's new, and paranoid? Girls bring up the topic of cleanliness at times, and although I assume most punters wash themselves, girls probably have a perception about the punter still (which is not likely related to actual cleanliness). I knew a girl at one stage in her career started carrying more sanity items than in the past. From what I understood, she ran into clients that didn't clean themselves, started to add extra cleaning materials. So, it could be she ran into some dirty ass mofo's.

But yes, there are obvious guys that girls know don't clean themselves. I've seen couple girls at a club pointing at a guy giggling. Found out he is a stinky dude that the girls were trying to avoid.

If she started to put the shoes on, it is what it is. If she doesn't want to stick around, what fun is there in forcing her to. I personally think Aca is a club there are enough guys that do a quick fuck and leave. Dunno if she is used to leaving or that's her business model. Anyway, it doesn't leave a good impression. Sounds to me like she's not an accommodating type.

Monger152
06-17-16, 12:42
I saw it in her eyes from the moment I approached her, but unfortunately I didn't listen to my intuition as I was focused on her body and not many oother good options in the club.

I am well aware of the acute importance of smell to women having many female friends in real life, I don't know how they coped before deodorant and showers and closed sanitation were invented, but I accept it and am well groomed.

I never thought of staying in the room after heels went on, I assume it would be icy and unpleasant at best if it got to this situation.

Next stop tonight I visit the very underreported Villa V, wanting to see the club in full swing on a Friday night in Summer with dj. Who knows what awaits me there, the life of an FKK-er is not easy, but will report back.

Annakin1
06-19-16, 13:40
Hello,

For 1 month visited ACA 2 times. I had a total of 7 sessions. They ended the period of 10-15 min. After sex girls always get shoes and towel and leave the room. Without massage without chat. I asked for cum on body few girls refused other just wanted extra. The level from my experience is just like a RLD. Totally disappointed. FKK club in another area in Hesse even caught an infection. Completely bad experience with SC / FKK.

Member #4585
06-19-16, 22:43
For 1 month visited ACA 2 times. I had a total of 7 sessions. They ended the period of 10-15 min. After sex girls always get shoes and towel and leave the room. Without massage without chat. I asked for cum on body few girls refused other just wanted extra. The level from my experience is just like a RLD. Totally disappointed. FKK club in another area in Hesse even caught an infection. Completely bad experience with SC / FKK.Thank you Annakin1 for the honest report. Sounds like some of my experiences at Acapulco. I have not gone back in a hurry to Acapulco as a result. Entry price is cheap and room price is cheap. I was not at all enarmoured of the service level of the sex providers that I encountered at Acapulco.

PussyLiccker
06-19-16, 22:56
It depends on who you encounter, and your picks. In general, 10-15 min has been a rarity for me. Chances of a girl pulling over on minute time is very low if it exists. The draw is the low rate, and cheap entry, no upselling. Chances of extras such as CIM and Anal are low if that is high on the list. Some good visits, some down, tis life.

Member #4581
06-19-16, 23:01
You decide when the room is over, not the girl. If a girl puts on her shoes to go, let her go and leave the room. You stay in the room. Trust me, she won't get very far if you don't accompany her to the locker. You paid for a half hour. You are entitled to stay in the room for the full half hour.You are quite right of course and I understand what you say, but what good is it if the girl really starts leaving, sees you still not toweled up and comes back into the room whining and bitching? The mood is kaput. To even talk, let alone pet and caress and whatever else. Perhaps if enough of us do it though, they stop cheating.

My experience is that if a girl senses she is not getting an hour, majority of them seem to be wrapping up around the 20th min. In both Oase and Sharks (sorry, wrong thread, perhaps it is different at Aca hopefully). Half of them cheat and claim it is already 25 min even when it is just 20 or even 18. And I wear a watch all the time, and make a point of looking at it when they notice me as we take off towels and get into bed. And they still have no qualms about this blatant cheating.

Well, this is pretty much with any girl that's not a regular. Of course, with my regular girls, I don't do just half HR anyway. So, in that sense, it is pretty much all half HR sessions, for me like this.

Monger152
06-20-16, 00:27
The two sessions I had there were very different. With the first girl first night I got the full time and lots if caressing and chat, with the second girl second night Michelle there was none of that. What I do know is if I were managing that business and my customers were getting shafted and going elsewhere due to this, I would be doing something about it.

Banana Boi
06-20-16, 02:30
If you guys want the sure thing at ACA go with Siri's girlfriend, Kate. Other than 1 guy who called her a chicken she isn't hard to look at either. If you don't know which one Kate is ask almost any guy there they will know.

For me ACA doesn't motivate me to session with any girls. I like party girls with good personalities and ACA doesn't allow them to display that side of them until they get to the room.

StrawJam
06-20-16, 09:04
If you guys want the sure thing at ACA go with Siri's girlfriend, Kate. Other than 1 guy who called her a chicken she isn't hard to look at either. If you don't know which one Kate is ask almost any guy there they will know.

For me ACA doesn't motivate me to session with any girls. I like party girls with good personalities and ACA doesn't allow them to display that side of them until they get to the room.I plan on going in the day time but was thinking about staying for the night as well. Are you saying that the night time is boring? No dancing, no music etc.

Member #4399
06-20-16, 12:18
My experience is that if a girl senses she is not getting an hour, majority of them seem to be wrapping up around the 20th min. In both Oase and SharksThat is exactly what I experienced in Sharks. 18 minutes is not bad. 20 minutes is all you can get.

Sirioja
06-20-16, 13:36
I never wrote Kate is my GF, but only I like her and she would deserve to become my record rooms girl for her kind behavior, even her body is tired from too much sex, now, little flower is so exhausted. When girls say to me what some guys tell them about my writings, now I have to show to girls on my phone, like Friday night at Atlanta when I arrived and a girl jumped on me, saying: I will kill you for what you wrote. Even phones are forbidden at Atlanta, but now, I don't care, I will take my phone with me to show what I write, at Atlanta, Sharks and even World and if Hells want to fire me, we will see.

Sirioja
06-26-16, 09:09
Reading on another forum, if the problem about Kate is to be my very regular, I'm only one of her numerous clients. She is Aca busy superstar since 1 year, when some other pretty girls don t work so much, so, many guys enjoy and repeat for her "bad services" . We get from girls, from how we are able to behave. First time I saw her, she made me 25 years younger, returning in cold Ufa winter, just when the world changed, then I tried to get the best from her, we spoke about this and I can only thank her for her kindness. Wish to meet her again soon.

PussyLiccker
06-26-16, 20:34
Sun. Thurs 10-13 am & 21-03 pm.

20,-€ ENTRY.

From 23 hours 15,-€ ENTRY.

Now that makes it more attractive to stop by. Anybody know what time the LU starts to die down during the week (Sun. Thurs)?

Breadman
06-26-16, 21:40

20,- ENTRY.

From 23 hours 15,- ENTRY.

Now that makes it more attractive to stop by. Anybody know what time the LU starts to die down during the week (Sun. Thurs)?Are they still trying to collect the full amount if you stay past 6 pm? Paying part of the cover upon entry and the other part on departure doesn't make a happy hour price.

Hessen Bub
06-26-16, 21:45
Are they still trying to collect the full amount if you stay past 6 pm? Paying part of the cover upon entry and the other part on departure doesn't make a happy hour price.They never did that with me. And I always got there early and paid the HH price.

HB.

Sirioja
06-26-16, 23:50
Are they still trying to collect the full amount if you stay past 6 pm? Paying part of the cover upon entry and the other part on departure doesn't make a happy hour price.It was only on Saturday when Aca was full, but not anymore.

After Saturday and Sunday at GT, to understand Bruggen seem so close to Medellin. Col, left GT with no girl on this Sunday, for Aca at 9 pm, for 20 € now, instead of 30 . Had second diner, as good as GT BBQ. No Kate, but a light smile on Emily pretty face with so beautiful eyes, but so often so sad, so, I couldn't go to her since September, I was not able to manage with her sad look, even really pretty Romanian brunette. With her light smile, I went to her, she seemed surprised after so long time she see me, and a bit stressed at the beginning, but we had fluent sex with a GF behavior, I loved she pushed on my head between her legs, when tasting her pussy, before saying: please stop. I really prefer my Romanian GF rather than fighting with German poor girls. We are really lucky to enjoy such fresh natural beauties for only 80 € for 1 hour, thanks pretty Emily "jolie" . I finished her day.

Girls: cat eyes Jelena, small Anna, angel face Misha silicon, a brunette with tattoo above tits and black stockings. 31 girls on this Sunday evening. Only for who love Romanian beauties, I love Aca for this. Better for me, for relaxing, than GT.

Sirioja
06-27-16, 02:25
Also a new blond, slim with beautiful natural tits, German, without tattoo, Jenni. De, but I don't regret my Emily. Ro discovery, so, couldn't recover before Jenni finished. When we were living the large room 6 which doesn't smell bad anymore, she asked me if I liked with her, Emily I just wish to repeat soon for another enjoyable time.

Akibono
06-27-16, 04:21

20,- ENTRY.

From 23 hours 15,- ENTRY.

Now that makes it more attractive to stop by. Anybody know what time the LU starts to die down during the week (Sun. Thurs)?It is amazing how one can make over 3000 posts without even one report about a girl that you were actually in the room with!

Banana Boi
06-27-16, 05:05
It is amazing how one can make over 3000 posts without even one report about a girl that you were actually in the room with!He made a ton of reviews only a couple / few weeks ago.

PussyLiccker
06-27-16, 05:25
It is amazing how one can make over 3000 posts without even one report about a girl that you were actually in the room with!You mean the other way around, no reports from you.

Sirioja
06-27-16, 08:16
It is amazing how one can make over 3000 posts without even one report about a girl that you were actually in the room with!I don't know PL, but he is one of those who gives the most interesting information about girls, for me. His information about Aca or other club happy hours interest me also, even I experience yesterday evening for 20 €.

When I arrived at 9 pm, from GT, parking just in front, was quite empty, I asked about Kate? No Kate, about how many girls? 31 , but I found a new pretty, fresh natural, Romanian brunette, who can be a real GF, and could have tried also Jenni. De, when I didn't find any girl at GT on this Sunday, due to their behavior.

Exodus8
06-27-16, 14:16
He made a ton of reviews only a couple / few weeks ago.Indeed Oyster Chef De PussyLiccker made some very informative reviews with added forth dimension called the illusion effect, LOL.

Exodus8
06-27-16, 14:35
when I didn't find any girl at GT on this Sunday, due to their behavior.You mean hunting rite. Guess the french devil likes angel behavior, LOL.

Sirioja
06-27-16, 21:08
I don't regret my Emily. Ro discovery, so, when we were living the large room 6 which doesn't smell bad anymore, she asked me if I liked with her, Emily I just wish to repeat soon for another enjoyable time.When we were leaving the room, sorry for my bad English, but for sure, with Emily, for woman care lessons, after with Megan, to become top class GF.

Hai007
06-28-16, 06:41
Hello,

I heard that Jessy from Germany is now at Acapulco.

I think she is named Jenny there.

I only heard about her amazing body. Can someone report about her?

Thanks,

Hai

Sirioja
06-28-16, 22:45
Blond, white skin, nice natural tits, no tattoo, smoking often, German Jenni was at Aca on Sunday night.

Hai007
06-29-16, 06:42
Thanks, Sirioja. Is she Teeny like or GND like?

Do you know if she is there every Sunday?

Is there a way to ask someone at reception if she is available. Its quite a long drive for me.

I can plan a visit Friday or Sunday.

Thanks.

Sirioja
06-29-16, 19:47
Blond, 1,70, beautiful natural body, I will return to Emily on Saturday, so will write about.

Vito Corleone
06-30-16, 02:44
Thanks, Sirioja. Is she Teeny like or GND like?

Do you know if she is there every Sunday?

Is there a way to ask someone at reception if she is available. Its quite a long drive for me.

I can plan a visit Friday or Sunday.

Thanks.You can call the club & ask if she's working that day.

Tjohoo
06-30-16, 18:13
After a year of absence I returned to ACA on Thursday 24 of June. I arrived at 19:00. The club was "empty" compared to my other many visits, and the line-up was non-existing. I spotted a short, thin, blond girl. She had long dark blond hair and had very short hair (almost shaved) on the sides. Very beautiful. But before I could get a chance to talk to her she fell very bad on her high-heels on the outside terasse. She sat with ice on her leg a long time and after that I did not see her anymore.

I found a 20 year old rumanian with the name Loredana instead. Friendly in the bar, but once in the room I knew right away that it was not going to be a good session. And I was right. She had just one goal, to finish me off as quickly as possible. Because of the way she behaved I als0 had the same goal!

I searched for a while for someone else to fit my taste. But there where no girls in my taste (young, thin and beautiful). In my opinion the place looked a lot more run down and not so clean compared to my last visit. The only light of the evening was to se my all time favorite girl still working in the bar. Made me dream back to the "good old days".

T.

Sirioja
06-30-16, 18:45
The thin blond beauty behind the bar? I will return for her on Saturday.

Banana Boi
06-30-16, 20:24
Short haired blonde is Cami.

ACA lineup is not how it used to be. I really miss Madalina, Valentina, and the rest of that gang. You may find some of your missing ACA girls at Oceans.

PussyLiccker
06-30-16, 21:16
Yup Aca had better LU at times further back. It's more worth it to check out Samya, Mondial, LR currently. LR is my current fav for young Romies.

Surprised Siri hasn't caught onto that until recently. Aca was actually even better long ago.

Sirioja
06-30-16, 21:52
Yup Aca had better LU at times further back. It's more worth it to check out Samya, Mondial, LR currently. LR is my current fav for young Romies.

Surprised Siri hasn't caught onto that until recently. Aca was actually even better long ago.Ilka at Sharks was an excellent surprise on last Friday night, Megan is the prettiest girl I know at the moment, including Russian escorts in Paris, Liza can't compete for look and skill, but Emily was magic on Sunday night, even smiling, and I will return only for her, even I miss Kate.

Member #4384
07-02-16, 02:47
I spoke with customers on Sunday Gt which was Saturday to Acapulco Gold they say most of the girls offer sex costs extra 35 euros without a condom is that possible? I don't think so.

Sirioja
07-02-16, 04:59
Aca Gold is ex Haus Pantera Ratingen, brother of Velbert.

Blond German Jenni was at Aca on this Friday night, but no Emily to repeat. No more wildcat at World, no Emily, no Kate at Aca, only fast runs on autobahns, pushing hard Germans who can t compete, over the grip. But a real top model, about 1,72 , slim, small tits, long black hair, always smiling pretty face, Valentina. Ro, very friendly, what a delicious soft BBBJ, unfortunately no kiss, only for her BF, poor guy, to drive such a beauty to be fucked, except on Sunday. Very average casting at the moment, only Jelena cat eyes, small blond Anna, brunette Liza, Jenni. De.

PussyLiccker
07-03-16, 23:53
Siri, I take back what I said. My last visit may have been a fluke. I met some new Romies today. Group of friendly ones. I will be doing series of visits.

Just for a sec when I think LU is down, then changes.

Jenny De is gorgeous.

Sirioja
07-04-16, 01:00
Always better to say after visiting, I m quite often at Aca since September and I met so many fresh natural beauties at Aca. She didn't work today, but if You love beauty as I do, return for Valentina, You can t miss her if she is there. I miss Kate and Emily.

PussyLiccker
07-04-16, 11:32
I did visit recently before the current one. It was Sat, and reported on what I saw. No session that visit.

It's a good sign when you come late with small LU and still find interesting girls. So I have a good feeling it maybe peak time at Aca now. Will see.

I've visited this club plenty of times to know there are ups and downs and depends on what girls are present in the club on the visit makes the difference.

I was with a sweet one last night. You find some Romies like that. Like Kate for example.

Sirioja
07-04-16, 12:57
Not so many girls at the moment, no Kate, no Emily, but there are often pretty Romanian brunettes at Aca. Valentina doesn't work on Sunday.

Clubs have up and down, even GT or Sharks, which are good at the moment. Aca will improve at the end of Ramadan.

StrawJam
07-04-16, 20:13
Just a quick note. I went on Friday from 2 pm till late. At around 8 pm for the start of the match I went to get another beer and was told I had my limit. Went to reception and was told 4 is the limit. I had to wait for the owner / manageress who gave me 2 more, then 1 more later. But it was like being a school kid. I don't want people to get caught out. If the manager wasn't there I don't think more than 4 beers is happening.

PussyLiccker
07-05-16, 09:22
Not so many girls at the moment, no Kate, no Emily, but there are often pretty Romanian brunettes at Aca. Valentina doesn't work on Sunday.

Clubs have up and down, even GT or Sharks, which are good at the moment. Aca will improve at the end of Ramadan.Ramadan was def in affect at Aca. The club was dead with some German punter and few Turkish.

About 30 girls so a bit down that I was hoping. It was a Monday. Some new Romies, but the attendance was still low. Girls usually spend most time upstairs smoking on such days.

For me the best lookers on my visits were Macha, Jenny (if she is around), Sandra, and Loredana. Sandra is a bit curvier than most. Haven't met a Valentina.

There is also Madi Ro with nice slim curvey petite bod. Janet Ro blond with slim bod who provides ok GFE type services.

Jenny has long golden blond, brown eyes. 175. Thinner side slim with be-cups. I would day prettiest De girl I've seen in a long time. But her service is uninspired. Too bad because her optiks is totally my type.

I think the LU was ok for such a small count, but still the LU I wouldn't consider good as I've seen in the past. Mondial is better for numbers, but not better in terms of LU ATM. There are some petite to thin to slims.

I think for McA and FF Alicia Ro maybe of interest for slim with large C-cups. Nice body.

Aida is back and I can tell she is quite smart. Has her regulars, and is high English. I can see why she may look unavailable in the lounge. She likes to talk so she always chatting with other girls. Unfortunately, she doesn't look the same as in the past. She looked better from memory.

Now it's iffy if I'd do another visit again. Hard to gauge by Monday.

Sirioja
07-05-16, 15:14
Except Sharks or GT, Monday is not the best day to visit Aca, moreover during Ramadan. For my last visits on Sunday and Friday evenings, also about 30/40 girls, but should have more on next Friday and Saturday. Wish to meet again Emily and smiling top model Valentina soon.

StrawJam
07-05-16, 15:42
Ramadan was def in affect at Aca. The club was dead with some German punter and few Turkish.

About 30 girls so a bit down that I was hoping. It was a Monday. Some new Romies, but the attendance was still low. Girls usually spend most time upstairs smoking on such days.

Jenny has long golden blond, brown eyes. 175. Thinner side slim with be-cups. I would day prettiest De girl I've seen in a long time. But her service is uninspired. Too bad because her optiks is totally my type.

I was there from 2 pm till 1 am on Friday and the LU didn't change much all day. Roms were mainly in the lounge or smoking and the German girls stayed together and were hard to pin down. I think Jenny is one of the Germans and she was the best looking girl in the club, but could def imagine the poor service. I had 3 girls.

First a Rom with dark and breaded hair size 10 and great tits. Friendly and helpful to me with regards to the layout of the club etc as reception just pointed to the lockers. Service just around average and wanted 65 euro for COB and 90 Euro CIM. No ball licking.

Second a fully naked girl, nice body with a few tats and a pierced tongue. I couldn't resist. Just ok a bit rushed but does everything.

Last a taller Rom really friendly and no upselling. Just wanted to please. Nice sex.

Sorry am shocking with names, you here so many each day.

Christian G
07-05-16, 18:12
Service just around average and wanted 65 euro for COB and 90 Euro CIM. No ball licking..What? 90 at ACA for CIM? I always hear about 65 for CIM. No ball licking, maybe they consider this an extra?!

UltraHappy
07-07-16, 22:03
You are quite right of course and I understand what you say, but what good is it if the girl really starts leaving, sees you still not toweled up and comes back into the room whining and bitching? The mood is kaput. To even talk, let alone pet and caress and whatever else. Perhaps if enough of us do it though, they stop cheating.

My experience is that if a girl senses she is not getting an hour, majority of them seem to be wrapping up around the 20th min. In both Oase and Sharks (sorry, wrong thread, perhaps it is different at Aca hopefully). Half of them cheat and claim it is already 25 min even when it is just 20 or even 18. And I wear a watch all the time, and make a point of looking at it when they notice me as we take off towels and get into bed. And they still have no qualms about this blatant cheating.
Why stay in the room awhile longer? Answer: To make a point. That is all. Yes, you are correct that the mood will be killed and she may be completely useless after that point, but just staying in the room another 5 minutes, staring at the wall, if nothing else, will certainly make the point that the customer decides when the room is over, not the girl.

I can't remember the last time a girl tried to decide our room time was over and tried to walk out on me (probably because they have no idea how long I am going to stay with them in the room). The last time this happened to me was probably in 2012 or 2013.

I almost always show the time to my girls on my Handy when we start the room and ask them something like, "here is the time, ok?" Maybe that is why none of my girls try to say that a half hour is up with me when we've reached only 20 or 25 minutes.

McAdonis
07-11-16, 03:12
Tried Jenny DE. I'd probably put her in top ten in DE for optiks at the moment. I pick entirely on how I like the body. With a body like that, her face doesn't matter. 175 cm, blondish, brown hair to about the neck. Long, thin legs. Nice size tits for such a skinny girl. Seems inexperienced in the room. BBBJ was below average. Felt more like a teenager doing it for the first time then an pro. Sex was also somewhat awkward.

Sirioja
07-11-16, 17:22
If Valentina was working, she was sitting on the couch close to restaurant, when I met her, you can t miss such model, always smiling. Tall slim long black hair.

PussyLiccker
07-12-16, 11:35
Yes, that's where I saw her as well. Somebody had to point her out to figure out who she is. She is tall, skinny, lacking tits.

The blond Romie at the bar was former Aca WG? She's one of the prettiest ones at Aca or anywhere. Top optiks.

PussyLiccker
07-12-16, 11:38
I paid the 20 Euros happy HR entry in the morning, and stayed all day / evening without being asked to pay anything addition as I was leaving.

PussyLiccker
07-12-16, 12:16
Except Sharks or GT, Monday is not the best day to visit Aca, moreover during Ramadan. For my last visits on Sunday and Friday evenings, also about 30/40 girls, but should have more on next Friday and Saturday. Wish to meet again Emily and smiling top model Valentina soon.For me Sun was the pretty much the same as Thurs. Mon was pretty similar without Jenny who showed on Sun, and then noticed Arianna on Thurs. Valentina showed on Thurs. I don't see much of a difference. Sun and Thurs are typically good days from me if there is significant enough difference. Sat doesn't seem like more girls, at times girls missing for me.

Same goes for LR currently, early week day like Tues still has good attendance at-least for the girls I notice(perhaps because the ones I go with gets good business no matter the day). Weekend is not better. The Romies I know show up pretty much everyday or almost.

Sirioja
07-12-16, 12:44
Yes, that's where I saw her as well. Somebody had to point her out to figure out who she is. She is tall, skinny, lacking tits.

The blond Romie at the bar was former Aca WG? She's one of the prettiest ones at Aca or anywhere. Top optiks.You were not attracted by Valentina? Megan type for me, so same attraction, as soon I saw her. Prettier face for me than Jasmin Mainhattan. Despite no kissing, I think I will try to work hard for her. Very sweet BBBJ.

Yes the pretty, thin, fake blond, behind the bar, worked as WG before. You and I arrived too late for her, I read the danish, Sylvana lover, got her.

No Kate, nor Emily?

PussyLiccker
07-13-16, 00:22
Surprising you'd think she is Megan type. I don't. You may find her to be most attractive Aca, but for me she doesn't compare to Megan as far as attractiveness, personality, body type, and most importantly facials.

I find Jenny and Arianna to be top optiks at Aca. Or the blond bartender is the top optiks although she currently is not working.

Whats up with with all these good looking bartenders? LOL. At YY there was a very pretty blond Dutch bartender as well.

McAdonis
07-13-16, 00:36
Yes the pretty, thin, fake blond, behind the bar, worked as WG before. You and I arrived too late for her, I read the danish, Sylvana lover, got her.

The blond Romie at the bar was former Aca WG? She's one of the prettiest ones at Aca or anywhere. Top optiks.I sessioned her May 2014 at ACA. According to reports both on ISG and other forums, she worked briefly at Oceans and Magnum before returning to ACA in the spring of 2015. I believe she retired shortly after. The first time I saw her as a barmaid, I was eating Sunday breakfast, I didn't recognize her immediately because (1) she had clothes on, (2) she wasn't wearing the hipster glasses she often wore as a WG.

No Kate, nor Emily?Did not see them on Saturday July 9th.

Sirioja
07-13-16, 00:42
I sessioned her May 2014 at ACA. According to reports both on ISG and other forums, she worked briefly at Oceans and Magnum before returning to ACA in the spring of 2015. I believe she retired shortly after. The first time I saw her as a barmaid, I was eating Sunday breakfast, I didn't recognize her immediately because (1) she had clothes on, (2) she wasn't wearing the hipster glasses she often wore as a WG.

Did not see them on Saturday July 9th.Thanks, so I will focus on Valentina on next week end. Lucky guy for the barmaid, was she good in bed?

McAdonis
07-13-16, 06:49
Thanks, so I will focus on Valentina on next week end. Lucky guy for the barmaid, was she good in bed?No kissing with me, but her blowjob was excellent for me. Nice girl with less attitude than say Barbara or Alexandra. Probably would not have been your type.

Sirioja
07-13-16, 07:21
No kissing with me, but her blowjob was excellent for me. Nice girl with less attitude than say Barbara or Alexandra. Probably would not have been your type.For look, bartender, even fake blond, is my type for sure, but really thin. We can try when she wants, like I proposed to Coco on LR desk in 2013 , when I couldn't find any attractive girl in the lounge. I don t like blond Alexandra face and nose, but beautiful model body. Is Barbara the long hair brunette with tattoo above tits?

Valentina may be the first girl not kissing, I will repeat, but really attractive look for me, very smiling, very friendly and very sweet, and times are difficult to find attractive girls in FKK land at the moment, no GT for my money, Aca and Sharks are average for casting, Amira less pretty now at World, only Globe really worth, but I have to make a bit of strategy between Kate and Isabella, so later in August. So, I have to do the job to get the best from Valentina. Ro now.

PussyLiccker
07-13-16, 12:30
I think I will try to work hard for her. Very sweet BBBJ.Motivation montage for Siri. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaagSfBj2To

Sirioja
07-13-16, 21:57
Motivation montage for Siri. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaagSfBj2ToIf she still behave the same, her smile and eyes will give me the strength to work for a kiss. Last time, she smiled all along, she smiled to me when she went to room and also when she returned after 15 mn, and we had a 1 hour Orient room.

McAdonis
07-14-16, 00:12
Is Barbara the long hair brunette with tattoo above tits?
Barbara is brunette, long straight hair that goes to lower back almost. Tits are gravity-defying. Probably 163 cm. You know the couch Kate normally sits on that faces the money lockers? If Kate were to look to her right side, the next couch over is where Barbara normally sits.

PussyLiccker
07-14-16, 00:27
Tits are gravity-defying.It's becuase they are fake.

She's taller than she looks. Something about her makes her come off as short looking or more on the petite side. She would be the type I would call nice curves. More my type of body. Face is pretty as well.

You know who's fakes I had pleasure of seeing lately? Samia from GT. I dunno if she had them changed, they looked well done D-cups. Her body looks slimmer(looked really nice with tan), probably at the point you'd be into McA.

Is Barbara the long hair brunette with tattoo above tits?
That's Loredana, white skin, pretty face.

Banana Boi
07-14-16, 05:03
Barbara has fakes? I didn't think they looked all that big.

Sirioja
07-14-16, 05:28
Barbara is brunette, long straight hair that goes to lower back almost. Tits are gravity-defying. Probably 163 cm. You know the couch Kate normally sits on that faces the money lockers? If Kate were to look to her right side, the next couch over is where Barbara normally sits.Kate was sitting very far from lockers and bar, near TV screens on other side, on jacuzzi side. So, Barbara is small brunette sitting close to Kate and looking a little bit like Emily? Tits are firm and pointing but real. There were many pretty brunettes at Aca until April, less since.

McAdonis
07-15-16, 00:21
Kate was sitting very far from lockers and bar, near TV screens on other side, on jacuzzi side. So, Barbara is small brunette sitting close to Kate and looking a little bit like Emily? Tits are firm and pointing but real. There were many pretty brunettes at Aca until April, less since.Barbara's couch is next to Kate's couch. Both are on the same row. Both couches are far from bar and money lockers.

Imagine I walked to Kate's couch and sat down. If I look left, I would see gambling machines (3 meters). If I look right, I should see Barbara (2 meters) . If I look straight to front, I should see the wall (10 meters away). This wall is where the window, money lockers, and bar is.

To me Barbara and Emily do not look similar. But yes Barbara big firm tits. She says they are real. Hard to be 100% sure. I am not a doctor.

Sirioja
07-15-16, 00:31
Small blond Juliana and Emily are back. Also, small blond Anna, small brunette Liza, and blond Jenni. De, friendly, smiling, sensitive for sex, but no kiss, and very average skill.

XXL
07-15-16, 07:10
No surprise in the LU this afternoon. Valentina is a new tall (1. 78 m) and thin girl, a super gazelle. There was a misunderstanding when I accosted her as she said something in English of which I only understood "normal", "anal", "CIM". "My God" I thought to myself, "we haven't started yet and she's already trying to sell me extras". It turned out to be exactly the opposite: she was explaining she didn't do things like anal. Fine with me. She was a bit cock-shy in the room though so I wouldn't repeat with her in spite of her eminent suitability as an "Optikfick". She told me she'd worked in Acapulco Gold and hadn't liked it. She'd also worked one day at Ocean's.

Kate was not there and the food was full of onions. I don't mind fast-food type of food but I concur with Cervantes on onions and garlic: "Don't eat garlic or onions, so people won't be able to tell your low birth by the way you smell. ".

Polyamorist
07-15-16, 11:50
No surprise in the LU this afternoon. Valentina is a new tall (1. 78 m) and thin girl, a super gazelle. There was a misunderstanding when I accosted her as she said something in English of which I only understood "normal", "anal", "CIM". "My God" I thought to myself, "we haven't started yet and she's already trying to sell me extras". It turned out to be exactly the opposite: she was explaining she didn't do things like anal.I hate it if I ask a girl what she likes to do in the room and she answers by saying what she *doesn't* like to do in the room. I'd consider it a minor warning sign.

Sirioja
07-16-16, 11:46
Model Valentina. Ro was very honest with me during our friendly smiling chat, she asked me what kind of sex I want, I answered as with all girls: I'm the most normal man for sex, I don't need to pay for services my wife refuse to me, like filling her mouth with my milk or killing her ass, so she felt more comfortable, we just had problem about kissing, but due to her smiling behavior, she smiled to me when she went to room with a guy, and again when she returned 15 mn later, before I went to her, was smiling in room and still after, even when going with other guys, so I took the risk. Unfortunately, no kissing, but I wanted to repeat on this Thursday night, to work with her, but unfortunately she was not there. Blond with model body and wonderful tits, Jenni. De is friendly and smiling, but far below for sex and sensuality. She doesn't worth more than 40 for me, despite her losing control, because very sensitive for sex, but no real kissing.

German robots can t compete with some Romanian real women, technique can t compete with feeling and illusion. Mind give more pleasure than just filling condom in a hole, even a pretty or classy or jewel one.

PussyLiccker
07-17-16, 15:41
People seem to be associating the food as being fast food so here is a list of what was provided on a visit. Not really what you'the find at MckyDees, but just a typical breakfast or lunch provided like similar to some venues out there. Sure, the quality is not so high as others, but I did pay 20 Euros entry. The quality of the deli isn't on the same level as you'the find in clubs like GT, nor is there eggs cooked your way with fresh veggies / ingredients.

Deli meats, cereals, corn flakes or oats, boiled eggs, bread, creamcheese, generic nutella.

Lunch 3 pm.

Breaded fish, roasted chicken, noodles with vegitables, turkish salad, potato salad.

I had trouble with connecting to wifi. For some reason the indoor routers will not connect to my phone, but the reception lady's phone connected no problem. Interestingly, when I went outdoors it connected.

Sirioja
07-22-16, 07:34
I'm sad Aca is down now, I remember so many pretty Romanian girls met there since September, but no more Kate, no Emily, Valentina, Lora, Sema. Tu, Deria. Tu, Jaylon. Tu. Girls there: small blond Juliana and Ana, Liza, Loredana. Rooms were free.

Prettiest for me was brunette Sasha. Ro, who worked in Paris, I guess in the street, due to her low services level, she doesn't worth more than 40 , even beautiful with wonderful tits and friendly, but not GF, no illusion, just suck and fuck for Turkish.

Wish Aca will improve on September and then I will be happy to return.

Hai007
08-01-16, 07:10
Hi,

I plan to be in Velbert area on 5th of August. Does someone know actual lineup at Aca?

Is German Jenni still there, especially on this Friday?

Thanks,

Hai

Sirioja
08-01-16, 14:44
Low casting at the moment at Aca. Didn't see Jenni. De 10 days ago, call Aca. But I m sure Aca will be again my play field after Summer. Cami is at Samya.

Takedown
08-02-16, 16:13
I'm sad Aca is down now, I remember so many pretty Romanian girls met there since September, but no more Kate, no Emily, Valentina, Lora, Sema. Tu, Deria. Tu, Jaylon. Tu. Girls there: small blond Juliana and Ana, Liza, Loredana. Rooms were free.

Prettiest for me was brunette Sasha. Ro, who worked in Paris, I guess in the street, due to her low services level, she doesn't worth more than 40 , even beautiful with wonderful tits and friendly, but not GF, no illusion, just suck and fuck for Turkish.

Wish Aca will improve on September and then I will be happy to return.Maybe Aca girls are moving to Oceans?

Sirioja
08-03-16, 08:30
Maybe Aca girls are moving to Oceans?Oceans will never be Aca for fresh natural Romanian or Turkish, like Sema or Jaylon, beauties, I met so many there. On November or December, Aca casting was higher for me than the big Sharks. I wait for mid September to return to play there, even I will have too many top girls at Samya or Globe. But Winter is long.

PussyLiccker
08-03-16, 17:01
I only know of 3 girls that moved to Oceans. They've been there from the beginning. Other then them, I really haven't noticed.

Imerethi58
08-04-16, 02:26
Maybe Aca girls are moving to Oceans?Takedown,

Many thanks for your answer in Sharks forum. About Acapulco, I used to go with a Romanian beauty named Miriam, a tall brunette lady with long dark hair. Haven't seen her since mid 2015, any of you spotted her in Oceans or somewhere else?

Sirioja
08-04-16, 11:15
When we know a bit about FKK and how it works around, Aca girls may move to Samya, PHG, Aca Gold or Penelope or Salomé when not so pretty, but not often to Oceans. Some girls from other clubs come sometimes to Aca.

Hai007
08-21-16, 14:30
I made it and was first time at Aca in Velbert. Was quite a long trip, but so what.

My plan was to met Jenni (Germany).

When I arrived Jenni was not there so I tested Valentina (RO) - nice and slim lady with A-cup, but somehow it was not what I expected in the room even it was OK. But I will not repeat this session. No extras booked.

Then finally Jenni arrived but was directly booked even she not arrived. So I waited for her and caught her and asked to go to the room with her. She said she go with me in 20 minutes.

After 40 minutes I met her again she said that she have another short appointment for 30 minutes and then we go. Only because I really wanted to go only with her I accepted even I was annoyed. Now it took more the 4 hours where she was in room with the guys. And best thing is the guys not payed her and her friend it seems. So they had arguments with the reception team and then left the club.

I was really annoyed as I wanted to go with Jenni and even after all this points I should drop her from the list I still hope I can go with her one day. But I have the feeling that she is not coming back to Aca. But maybe some of you can keep us updated where to find Jenni. I hope to have a session with her.

After the shock I went to room with Corinna (20) Romania. Slim, nice be-see tits and pretty face. I had a nice session with her even she not offered any extras and was quite reserved. But she was very friendly.

Have a nice day.

Hai

Optimist
08-21-16, 18:59
Hai Thanks. Nice to get another useful report from a new member: it's a good trend. Things like you describe with Jenni happen sometimes and we can end up waiting for nothing. Sometimes the girl is more important to us than we are to her. The explanation I have been given more than once was that difficult things were happening in the girl's life. Maybe partly true, maybe just being diplomatic on her part.

Hai007
08-22-16, 07:09
Hai Thanks. Nice to get another useful report from a new member: it's a good trend. Things like you describe with Jenni happen sometimes and we can end up waiting for nothing. Sometimes the girl is more important to us than we are to her. The explanation I have been given more than once was that difficult things were happening in the girl's life. Maybe partly true, maybe just being diplomatic on her part.Thanks, Optimist. I think she expected a high deal with these guys why she behaved this way to me.

But as said I still hope to go with her.

Does anyone know where she is working now? I called Aca yesterday and they said she is on "vacation". Which is what I expected.

If someone have her number I would be happy if it can be checked where to find her now.

TomRifle
08-24-16, 11:13
I visited Acapulco and I was very pleased.

To start off they have a special to enter after 9 pm and pay only 20 euro which is great value. Then the girls were great, mostly 7+. I banged two super sexy Romanians (I think the crew is 100% Romanian), 40 euro a pop, which is also less than the going price of 50 in most clubs.

So overall a great value, and better than FKK Oceans, which I visited before.

Do you know other clubs that have specials on entry price?

BigBuddy69
08-24-16, 11:27
I
Do you know other clubs that have specials on entry price?Acapulco Gold in Rattingen (same price for HH) and Heaven 7 in Willich. It's free in the HH but you get what you paid for.
And Great Palace in Castrop Rauxel is 30 € during HH but it's further.

Sirioja
08-24-16, 12:33
Aca Gold is 20 before 2 pm. Aca 30 before 1 pm.

Finca Erotica 35 before 2 pm.

Mainhattan 45 before 1 pm.

World 47 before 1 pm.

Sharks 45 on Sunday before 2 pm and 50 on Wednesday.

Sirioja
09-03-16, 01:59
Cami is back from Samya. Maybe higher rate doesn t help for business.

As soon I knew Kate was at Aca, if I will lose 1 Kate, I was happy to meet her after about 4 months. We went upstairs to Alaska, then I could look at her ass, as always. She gave me a great pleasure in room, offering me her clit and bitter juice. I wish she will become my record for rooms, girl.

Also, Alice, Misha silicon, small blond Ana, Emily who will have to wait I forgive, because I never forget, even she was a good GF for our single room. Average casting. Had good diner.

Vito Corleone
09-03-16, 20:28
Cami is back from Samya. Maybe higher rate doesn t help for business..Thanks for the info! She seems to move around quite a bit. She looks good (if she's your type) & after the novelty wears off she's nothing special as her service is barely average. Her personality & service level is perfect for Aca. In the end, I'm still going to bang her tight tight tight box!

PussyLiccker
09-04-16, 03:01
Currently Aca LU is stronger than Samya. Samya LU was mediocre on a recent visit.

Kate was present.

Sirioja
09-04-16, 07:39
Currently Aca LU is stronger than Samya. Samya LU was mediocre on a recent visit.

Kate was present.So Samya should be really down: Margo? Francesca? Valentina? Katea?

Because Aca casting was not exceptional on this Friday night, except Emily but she will wait for a while, no Valentina, so only Kate for me, but I drove for her and will return for her after her holidays. But also wish for new fresh Romanian beauties, like nearly 1 year ago.

PussyLiccker
09-05-16, 02:11
Aca has better LU than Finca. Katea or Valentina were not present. Other than Raissa or Francesca, bad LU at Samya.

Isa at LR is ex-Valentina Aca.

Aida was present at Aca as well. Looks much better with makeup and hair done.

Sirioja
09-05-16, 09:27
Aca has better LU than Finca. Katea or Valentina were not present. Other than Raissa or Francesca, bad LU at Samya.

Isa at LR is ex-Valentina Aca.Katea is on holidays, but Francesca is pretty.

Thanks for Isa ex Valentina, You could have made my day on Saturday with an average GT casting, except Nana. De and Dounia. Srb. I would have gone for Valentina.

Westy
09-05-16, 10:22
Got to the Acapulco yesterday, as one of the stops on my FKK Bucket List tour.

Price of admission is reasonable, at 40 Euros, but the downside of that is that the amenities are less than you get at more expensive clubs. Beer isn't free, it's 5 Euros per bottle; and the buffet is smaller, simpler, and not all that great. (But do we really go there for the food?

That great big lounge is fantastic, and I just-about felt like a pasha sitting on my divan, watching the girls saunter by or lounge around waiting to be approached and chosen.

First session was with "Pat," a short, slim spinner with long curly black hair, little A-cup tits, nice buns and shapely legs. She took good care of me, though she doesn't like to kiss.

Round two was with "Mayra," and she was a surprise to me, being Brazilian, and a "Carioca" at that! (Though I suspect she's got a lot of German blood; I've seen many girls with those same features in Blumenau, down south in the "Brasilieren Bund. ") Kind of dirty-blonde hair, sloe-eyed, with a very broad smile, a great figure and a real Brasileira-style bunda. She started up on me with a long, sweet-and-sloppy BBBJ, then she was energetic and enthusiastic in the main event. I'd like to meet up with her again, some time.

There were many other girls I'd have loved to session with, but at my age I only have so much spunk. I'd say 'maybe next time,' but that 'next time' will be at a different spa, or on a different trip, and there is always the next girl to beguile us!

Sirioja
09-05-16, 11:38
Entry is 30 before 1 pm everyday and after 9 pm, from Monday to Thursday.

Downandup
09-05-16, 17:42
I just had a great session with Romanian Bianca, you can't miss her, pretty, massive tits, long black silky hair and a feather pattern tattoo in her side. The service was excellent! Well worth a repeat and I might do exactly that.

PussyLiccker
09-06-16, 17:26
I thought Corina and Alisha were two new pretty girls. Alicia has a pretty face, mistook her for Val who was last seen at LR. Up close you notice hown pretty her face is, distance she looked similar to Val. Similar silhouette. The issue was she wore a full bodied outfit. Corinna is more young teeny type silhouette with nice shaped fuller A+ cups. Pretty face.

Other than them, Masha, Emily, Alice, were there as well. Also with Kate and Aida, seemingly a strong LU. Not all too familiar with many girls there. On the avg seemed pretty good optics level comparatively to other clubs.

Perhaps Jenni went back to GT due to bad incident Hai pointed out. Haven't seen Arianna or Barbara.

Sirioja
09-06-16, 19:34
Blond Jessi / Jenni. De with beautiful tits worked at GT last Saturday, even she started quite late.

Top model Valentina. Ro is at LR or Aca? Didn't see her at Aca on last Friday.

Hai007
09-06-16, 20:04
Perhaps Jenni went back to GT due to bad incident Hai pointed out. Haven't seen Arianna or Barbara.Check my report from GT. Jenni is there called Jessy.

PussyLiccker
09-07-16, 08:58
Top model Valentina. Ro is at LR or Aca? Didn't see her at Aca on last Friday.Val's 2nd day at LR on Fri. Seemed like she didn't like LR so much, probably due to low business. She was pretty available the whole time I was there. LR was slow on Fri so business probably were down during that period. Back in July, LR was much busier.

Sirioja
09-07-16, 12:43
Val's 2nd day at LR on Fri. Seemed like she didn't like LR so much, probably due to low business. She was pretty available the whole time I was there. LR was slow on Fri so business probably were down during that period. Back in July, LR was much busier.Thanks for information about Valentina, now Isa at LR? Even not kissing, she should be my first to repeat. Before Aca, she worked at Aca Gold and maybe Oceans or Magnum.

PussyLiccker
09-07-16, 15:32
Her name is Isa at LR.

BigBuddy69
09-07-16, 15:46
When did she work at Aca Gold?

Sirioja
09-07-16, 17:23
When did she work at Aca Gold?Valentina said she worked at Aca Gold before Velbert, but only a few days, because she didn't like. I met her at Velbert, I think on beginning of July when she just arrived, so maybe Gold on June. A real beauty for my tastes, tall, slim brunette with pretty face and beautiful smile, my second with Isabella after Megan, for beauty.

Sirioja
09-10-16, 04:26
Again for Kate, after last week dream, because when she will return, maybe I will have to stop.

Girls: Emily, small blond Ana and Juliana, Alice, Lisa, Misha silicon, cat eyes Jelena, my tattooed brunette, short hair, small Veronika. Ro, very sensual for only 21.

Dirk67
09-17-16, 11:41
Is Aca worth visiting on a Monday? I am trying to decide which club to visit for Monday, but I only have between say 11-3 pm. Reading the forums, it sounds like LR / GT will be decent LU, not sure which others (relatively close to Essen).

Sirioja
09-17-16, 12:20
Is Aca worth visiting on a Monday? I am trying to decide which club to visit for Monday, but I only have between say 11-3 pm. Reading the forums, it sounds like LR / GT will be decent LU, not sure which others (relatively close to Essen).Not worth until 3 pm, GT will be better if you are not dark skin.

Dirk67
09-18-16, 00:40
Since Aca doesn't get going until later, and it's closed Sunday, I went Saturday night (tonight).

The entrance is rather grand actually, up the hill, and lit up. Reminds me of Oase a little bit.

Once I go in, I was confused because I thought the entry was 20 or 30 after 9 pm, but apparently not weekends? Saw some locals pay 40 so wth.

Went in, had to be shown where the safety boxes are. The layout of the club is not really that convenient / logical. The stairs up to the rooftop / food area can get crowded, and only allows one direction to go at a time. Nobody in the pool, only a few in the sauna / baths. As far as I know, only one drink included, otherwise just sodas / water. Nobody seems to be drinking.

The main room is enormous, and feels like a large airport lounge except with girls in their underwear sitting all over. As mentioned elsewhere here, furniture is very well worn. A bunch are lying down on their side, baring their asses, and remind me of beached whales really.

LU: I would describe the overall quality of the girls on average to be better than LuLo, but the majority have dyed hair, silicone, tattoos everywhere, and some looks like botoxed lips / faces. You had GND / youthful looks on one end and really old / fat at LuLo, but the good girls were more "wholesome". The girls here seemed very hardened. If you know Vegas, similar to Olympic Garden. I always liked Spearmint Rhino better since the girls were friendlier, more GND, and more natural. That being said, from behind, many were 8/9's in terms of bodies if you like tall and toned. Adding in face, I saw very few above 8, but there were a handful that were more natural / GND feeling, like Emily Blunt or Mary Louise Parker. The rest were like Pamela Anderson / Janine Lindemuller. A few were chunkier, but very few in proportion.

Atmosphere: Different than GT / LR. Girls here do not approach, which I kind of like, but also don't like because then they're just sitting there looking bored. In fact, almost everyone was just there sitting around looking bored LOL. Clientele was a mix of German, African, Turkish / ME, even an Asian guy or two. Loud loud music. Upstairs was empty. It's like one of those nightclubs where the music is thumping, lots of people, but nobody dancing.

I quickly picked out a Ro girl named Katy (sp? Pronounced Kah-tee), to me, face was 8-9, body was 8-9. Turns out all natural, but with a few piercings and smaller tattoos. She actually looks very Central / South American, like a girl I had in Panama. In the room, she refused to talk to me, saying she's not allowed to, but we could talk upstairs where people smoke and there's less people. Except there were lots of people smoking, so we went to the couches upstairs. I wanted to chat a bit to test her personality and if we would have a good session. A few jokes and I think it's worth a shot. She's smiling and laughing at least. Don't know what it is about not being able to talk to the guys, is this a thing here?

In the room, she relaxes a bit. One thing that's a bit crazy is the lighting level is either HOSPITAL BRIGHT or almost pitch dark. I like to see who I'm fucking haha. But it was indeed too bright so we did it with the lights low. She says she doesn't like DATY, but I think I was gentle enough / good enough that she allowed some. That made the rest of the session much better, no rushing. And I think we went over a little but she didn't say anything. I gave her 50 for the nice time.

After, I had some food upstairs. It's only chicken breast, wings, pork ribs, and picked vegetables and boiled cabbage. Taste was decent, but very limited / basic menu. No drink machine upstairs that I could see. And finally, the cutest girl that I saw at the club-- the blond girl who works at the grill helping to fill the buffet and clear dishes. I wonder if she works sometimes?

Would I return? Maybe, if I was in the area and it was happy hour.

PussyLiccker
09-18-16, 03:42
I assume Maisha left a big impression on you. LOL. Nordic looking, blond, blue eyed, IMO hot, but also with big silies. Could be considered Pamela Anderson looks.

Silicones or hardened isn't something I associate Aca with. It's a low percentage if there are a few around. Lots of natural girls. There are many clubs that has (much)higher percentage of silicones, heavy population of tatted girls if you've been around. You make it sound like this is Artemis or Palace.

In the room, she refused to talk to me, saying she's not allowed to, That's a new one. Never experienced this or heard of this. I don't see any reason for this. You can talk to girls on the couch.

One thing I agree on is, Aca is most extreme when it comes to non-approach. Girls sit in the couch wait for punters to come by. Yes, it's different from other clubs, and if you are a first time visitor that are used to girls approaching, and prefer it, it will leave an impression.

Aca is one of those clubs, you get varying impressions. Interesting how people perceive the girls due to non-approach. Aca girls usually don't have looks to be considered hardened. A few.

As far as I know, only one drink included, otherwise just sodas / water. Nobody seems to be drinking. No alc included in the entry. You are limited to 4 beer purchases.

Once I go in, I was confused because I thought the entry was 20 or 30 after 9 pm, but apparently not weekends? Saw some locals pay 40 so wth. Aca is not closed on Sunday. Fri and Sat nights, there is no happy HR special.

Dirk67
09-18-16, 08:52
I assume Maisha left a big impression on you. LOL. Nordic looking, blond, blue eyed, IMO hot, but also with big silies. Could be considered Pamela Anderson looks.

Silicones or hardened isn't something I associate Aca with. It's a low percentage if there are a few around. Lots of natural girls. There are many clubs that has (much)higher percentage of silicones, heavy population of tatted girls if you've been around. You make it sound like this is Artemis or Palace.

No alc included in the entry. You are limited to 4 beer purchases.

Aca is not closed on Sunday. Fri and Sat nights, there is no happy HR special.HM. I must have gotten it wrong as Google Maps shows it closed on Sunday, I see now the website shows differently.

And I could have sworn the front desk lady said I could have one beer, but I might have heard wrong.

Having never gone to Palace or Artemis, I don't know how it compares, but the girls here are all business vs. Say even GT where they will chat with you a bit first (important for me to determine how service will be!

Banana Boi
09-18-16, 11:13
, but the girls here are all business vs. Say even GT where they will chat with you a bit first (important for me to determine how service will be!The girls at ACA aren't all business. ACA has a no approach policy meaning the girls are not allowed to talk to you first. Once you sit beside them they are as friendly as any other Romanian and more than willing to have a quick chat with you.

Dirk67
09-18-16, 13:31
The girls at ACA aren't all business. ACA has a no approach policy meaning the girls are not allowed to talk to you first. Once you sit beside them they are as friendly as any other Romanian and more than willing to have a quick chat with you.What I meant by "all business" is that the few girls I approached, the first thing out of their mouth was "what do you want?

Pistons
09-18-16, 16:36
Nice report Dirk! This is the type of reporting I like. (Not the session reports where they talk about which ball they bust first).

It is funny how so many clubs have hot waitresses / bartenders these days. There is a hot young one at Artemis these days too, who infortunately told me she is about to quit at the end of the month. Otherwise she would have been a top 5 out of all the current girls at FKK's ATM. But just a bartender.

Then there is that hot hungarian at Golden Time too. Another 9. Just too bad really.

Lights like that has to be fixed. Thats really annoying though, and must ruin alot in the room.

Sirioja
09-18-16, 17:32
The girls at ACA aren't all business. ACA has a no approach policy meaning the girls are not allowed to talk to you first. Once you sit beside them they are as friendly as any other Romanian and more than willing to have a quick chat with you.I met so many lovely Romanian girls at Aca since 1 year. When they like you, despite general policy, they manage to smile and speak to you. I also discovered Turkish girls at Aca: Deria never seen again, Jaylon and fabulous Sema who left after our room? My best German club since 1 year with better kebab than at Samya or PHG. I would be happy to have my record with Kate, when we will be both on top, we have all long cold Winter to do it, her behavior deserves and I enjoy so much following her upstairs. Also Emily to repeat after a behavior lesson, but had great first room.

Breadman
10-10-16, 23:16
How's the lineup at Aca lately? Or is it being depleted by Oceans opening closeby? Odd not to see reports of the club in the last month.

Pistons
10-10-16, 23:20
How's the lineup at Aca lately? Or is it being depleted by Oceans opening closeby? Odd not to see reports of the club in the last month.I looked at their website a few days ago and the picture of the girls there was half empty. Today it seems all the names has profiles with pictures. So is looks healthy from what I can tell. Unless they are all just old pictures being brought back online...

Breadman
10-11-16, 00:13
I looked at their website a few days ago and the picture of the girls there was half empty. Today it seems all the names has profiles with pictures. So is looks healthy from what I can tell. Unless they are all just old pictures being brought back online...Your computer might not have been loading properly, all those photo's are ages old. Maria for example must be 6 years old, she's been at samya the last 4 years and is now retired and working as a bartender at samya.

http://clubladys.com/girls/maria/1.htm

PussyLiccker
10-11-16, 03:00
Those photos are old, and similarly the lounge image as the couches got replaced to white ones.

I haven't noticed much change in the LU since June last year. The club was interesting until that period, and for I, got less interesting after that period. So, therefore, the LU is more consistant or stable now than in the past. The Hungarian corner is pretty much gone now. Typically, fall is the time for some changes in the LU, but that I haven't noticed so much as of late.

Optically, the LU is of the better club out there, but seems service level is lower than what I've experienced in the past(or not running into gems anymore). Haven't tried out much girls as of late either. Less to none now. Not the better club pick anymore.

Currently, I'm more interested in other clubs. The best times for me was from late 2012-2014, with peaks and dips in between, but I has some memorable girls met over the years. There has been good LU visits, but lately, not has been that interesting.

Recently, I met a Tanya, Ro. Blond, light tone, frickles. Looks mid to later 20's. Slim bod. Looks attractive. Friendly. Said she took years off, and worked at Aca in the past.

Sirioja
10-16-16, 03:40
Not same level for casting than 1 year ago. Kate still on holidays, I'm happy for her to enjoy life.

Girls: small blond Ana, Loredana, Alice, Emily, Jelena, Misha silicon.

So many beauties met at Aca, but not on top since April.

Sirioja
10-24-16, 19:10
Small blond Juliana. Ro is back. Also Jelena and blond silicon Misha.

Aca is so far below 1 year ago.

Christian G
10-28-16, 10:10
2 days ago I been in Aca for my first time, 5 hrs from 17 till 22.40€ entry fee, 40€-30 min with the girl. Mixed line up, some super stunning slim, fit, sexy teens but also many chubby / fat girls. Shitty food. The club nothing special with music too loud after 20 o'clock. Good free wifi, mobile allow in a lounge room.

First room with Paty (or similar name) Ro, 23 yo, black hair, stunning ass, she speak english and we chat on sofa for a while she said yes for FK and BBBJ. In the room no FK at all, good BBBJ but very mechanical and detached sex.

Second room with Anna Ro, 23 yo, blonde hair, small and slim body, lovely tiny ass, she had a room with my buddy before so I knew that she is a good perfomer. FK, alot of body kiss, good BBBJ, good sex in 3 position.

SevenIron
11-09-16, 21:30
I went to Aca last night right around 9 for the discount entry. Club hasn't changed much from my last visit in June, with two exceptions. Food was still available until right around 10:30 and there were more girls than last time. Given Tuesday is a slower club day I thought the lineup was pretty good. At one point I counted 39 girls in the main lounge area at once.

I went with two girls, Anna and Alexandria?. Both smaller slimmer girls but both have great body's. Anna has some really good service for me and she has quite the bum to go along with it. Alexandria was not as good but still pretty good for me and I had a good time with both girls. Entry was 30, each girl was a half hour session so 40 there, for 110 e I got food and two really good sessions, along with a great time. Hard to beat that deal. Its worth the price of entry to check this place out. I also did stop at sixsens earlier in the day as I was nearby. I will put a report on that club in it's correct thread. Thanks for any previous help people gave me on here.

Aggiee
11-14-16, 19:29
Dear punters,

I reviewed quite a few the Acapulco forum but have not seen anything on any anal experience. Has anyone had anal in Acapulco, if so which girls provide the service? I sometimes asked to several of them if they provide but could not find one. Can you please share a report?

Howie
11-28-16, 02:04
Small blond Juliana. Ro is back. Also Jelena and blond silicon Misha.

Aca is so far below 1 year ago.Hi guys,

Anyone know if cute little spinner Juliana is around? I'll be back on German soil again soon for some Romanian pussy after having tasted some fine Venezuelan, Brazilian and Czech pussies in Spain.

Thanks. Howie.

Tommyseville
11-28-16, 06:34
Anyone know if cute little spinner Juliana is around?I sessioned with Juliana last Saturday; as my 3rd girl that day she was able to coax a cum out of me even though I couldn't climax with girl #2 Kate. Hanna as usual was in prime form as girl #1 but she seems to be going for a more sophisticated look with her makeup; I liked her old cutie girl look better. Full report to come when I get back.

PussyLiccker
11-30-16, 04:10
I have never seen such a rediculous ratio of girls to men of all club visits. Especially at 8 pm. 6-7 or so are the usual times the even crowd starts to pour in generally. Not here.

In the lounge I must have been 1 of 4 punters around with ablut 30 girls eyeing me. I'm sitting there and everywhere I turn a girl tries to make eye contact.

If yall think girls intentionally show no interest at this club, oh how wrong that is. Just that girls don't get off the couch unless it's time for a smoke outside.

So, if yall are looking for a better ratio (ratio is never really bad at Aca), in this case pretty extreme, show up on Mon or Tues night before 9 pm happy HR entry. Daytime isn't really all that busy either, but for a night time?

How can a Tues business be so extremely bad? Oceans was empty on Mon. VV and PHG are pretty empty now a days. Perhaps men hasn't got paid.

There are too many clubs. See, Oceans was not necessary, but yet another club added to a densely club populated region.

LU was the usual. Changes not noticed. Basically, if there were new chicks, wasn't interesting.

Kate is a top looker. Looking at her I realized I am really drawn to her type of body. I like girls with curves, and for me just right. I like slim top with good sized butts. At times not enough or flat. I'm a butt guy fo sho. LOL.

There are other top bodies there that if I compare to nearby clubs like LR, Samya, Mondial, the bodies of the top girls are topper. LOL.

Aca always has been the club in the region for the body. If you are a newbie in the area and want some optiks to tickle your bones, Aca is around.

Rain City
12-02-16, 07:11
Visited Aca recently and spent time with Kate (Italy / RO), and Anna, and Julianna (RO). Kate was the most beautiful girl in the club. Her body was just AMAZING! She was pleasant and wild in the room, although a bit too much vacuuming during the BBBJ. Anna had the best oral skills, and Julianna had the greatest muscle control of all three. Food was basic, but they kept supplying it (they said keep supplying bbq on Fridays / Saturdays unlike other days).

PussyLiccker
12-04-16, 07:54
Yeah, Kate's body stands out for me. I really like her body. Probably because her body type is not so common and no others in the club comes close. Most Ro I've run across do not have such curves. Typically less curvy or thick.

XXL
12-04-16, 13:47
Yeah, Kate's body stands out for me. I really like her body. Probably because her body type is not so common and no others in the club comes close. Most Ro I've run across do not have such curves. Typically less curvy or thick.I like her body too but I find her mid ass cheek landscape (butt hole & pussy) lacking in gravitas. Too smoothe and baby-like. Not enough contrast.

XXL
12-09-16, 18:40
This was my 6th visit to ACA and all were a success. Was it because I was always there in early afternoon when the sex ratio is just right? ACA is the only FKK for which I'm prepared to forgive the extra driving and the dearth of nearby hotels. Nearly all girls are in scanty bikinis, which makes assessing their figure easier. What you see is what you get. The upstairs smoking room is cold at this time of year so girls are less tempted to linger out of sight. Fewer stunners than at Oase but aren't Oase girls enhanced by Oase's clever architecture and interior decorating? I think you could switch ACA's LU with Oase's and neither FKK would fail to do justice to its name.

Hessen Bub
12-09-16, 19:13
but aren't Oase girls enhanced by Oase's clever architecture and interior decorating? Yes sure. LOL.

HB.

PussyLiccker
12-12-16, 03:36
Blond slim Alexandra with prominent nose was at GT Vien not too long ago.

Tommyseville
12-22-16, 16:41
Acapulco Velbert.

Harkortstrasse, Velbert, Germany.

INTRODUCTION.

Acapulco is still one of my favorite clubs in the NRW region; the low entry and session pricing make it a great value, and once you get used to the no-approach setup, it can make for a great club day.

Last in a multi-club weekend tour:

Acapulco Gold (Aca Gold) Thurs night
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3379-FKK-Acapulco-Gold&p=1977166&viewfull=1#post1977166

Heaven 7 (H7) Friday morning
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3811-Heaven-7-Sauna-Club-Willich&p=1977171&viewfull=1#post1977171

Goldentime (GT) Friday afternoon/evening
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2589-Sauna-Club-Golden-Time-Bruggen&p=1977168&viewfull=1#post1977168

Acapulco (Aca) Saturday afternoon/evening
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3025-FKK-Acapulco-Velbert&p=1977169&viewfull=1#post1977169

GETTING THERE.

I decided to actually tourist around a bit in DUS this Saturday--maybe I'm getting jaded but after seeing nothing but three sexclubs so far I felt like doing something different for a change. Tossed my previous itinerary of journeying up to Dortmund for dayclubs Neby / Luder Lounge and actually explored Dusseldorf for a bit. I was pleasantly surprised. With the "Wheel of Vision" ferris wheel and Rheinturm overlooking the River Rhine, Dusseldorf was actually quite picturesque, perhaps even more so than corporate drone Frankfurt.

VISIT.

Nothing has really changed about Acapulco--except that with the cold weather the upstairs dining patio was used only by hardy souls getting a cigarette fix. The place still has the same rickety stairs, cheesy bridge over the indoor pool, and so on.

I spent much of the afternoon relaxing and reading upstairs--I had done the usual rounds of the main room upon arriving for lunchtime, and with very slim pickings during the dayshift, I retired to a sofa in the upstairs hallway and read for a while.

Up there was actually a good spot to see girls going for a smoke--they'd come up the staircase, grab a big fluffy robe from the overstuffed rack, and go out to the dining patio. I caught blonde spinner Hanna that way in the early afternoon--she came over to say Hi and sat for a bit, and I said I'd find her later.

I almost regretted shooing her away like that--I had forgotten just how busy Hanna and Kate get at Acapulco, being two of the more attractive choices there. But I did find her downstairs as usual (although I admit, I did plunk myself down in her sofa and waited for her return from a session).

I grabbed Kate the same way. It's nice for the girls to have regular spots at clubs--like Evita and Janine on their usual sofas at Sharks. With the no approach policy at Acapulco, the girls don't walk around trying to drum up business, and so if they can't be found, you can just hang out at their usual spots and wait for them to come back to you.

I won't go into details about my first two sessions at Acapulco--not because they were bad, but to be honest I don't remember them. Or they are blurring together with previous sessions with Hanna and Kate. No complaints from me--Hanna and Kate have aways been solid performers for me.

Those two were quite busy all day--I lost count with how many times I saw them go to the room. I found a stool next to the downstairs drink machine (the one by the money lockers) and that was great to watch girls come back from sessions to return their key--especially as Hanna usually just walks back stark nekkid, not bothering to put a towel around her waist like most girls.

Sitting at the bar like that was fine, except the music selection that day was all over the place. A song would start, then get switched to something else, like the girls behind the bar were schizophrenic or something. One bar girl is exceptionally hot--blonde with a tight body and big nerd glasses. Did she used to be a working girl? I swear I've done her before, but can't be sure.

My last girl of the night and this trip was blonde ballerina Juliana, who was sitting in one of the middle sofas and enjoying pretty solid business, although not as busy as Hanna & Kate. I hadn't sessioned with her before, and truly enjoyed her tight petite body. After seven sessions in three days I didn't know I could pop (and even Kate couldn't get me to cum), but somehow she got one out of me. Not sure how to describe Juliana's face--up close she seemed a bit more tired and older than from afar, but perhaps that's just because her body is so great and young and taut. Maybe a petite Emily Blunt?

SUMMARY.

Acapulco didn't disappoint--it was as I always liked it and still remains a great value in the NRW region.

GIRLS I MET / DID*.

*HANNA blonde spinner.

*KATE super-pretty brunette.

AMALIA brunette friend of Hannas doing doubles together. Big tat on left shoulder blade. I will try them together next time--even though I haven't done doubles for years.

JULIANA hardbody blonde spinner.

FOOD.

Grill day:

Pork ribs.

Various wurst.

Chicken breast.

Chicken wings.

French fries.

Later:

Chicken thighs.

Together with:

Sour cabbage salad.

Mayo dripping carrot salad.

Potato salad.

Bread.

Self-service coffee, tea, mineral water, Coke Zero.

PussyLiccker
12-23-16, 07:06
One bar girl is exceptionally hot--blonde with a tight body and big nerd glasses. Did she used to be a working girl? I swear I've done her before, but can't be sure.

Yes, she had worked in past at least according to others. She is so pretty. Don't think I've ever ran into her on my visits. Would have been nice to have the opportunity session her.

Sirioja
12-23-16, 08:15
Yes, she had worked in past at least according to others. She is so pretty. Don't think I've ever ran into her on my visits. Would have been nice to have the opportunity session her.Yes blond very slim pretty barmaid worked in room before. I missed her.

Znipper
12-23-16, 08:59
Yes, she had worked in past at least according to others. She is so pretty. Don't think I've ever ran into her on my visits. Would have been nice to have the opportunity session her.I fucked her once. I sucked. And not in a positive way.

Sirioja
12-28-16, 20:28
For her fans, despite make up and not topless today, I m pretty sure blond, very slim, with small tattoos, Jeni / Jessi. De is back at Aca. You can call, they answer about girls.

Tuber19
12-29-16, 00:02
For her fans, despite make up and not topless today, I m pretty sure blond, very slim, with small tattoos, Jeni / Jessi. De is back at Aca. You can call, they answer about girls.Is Cami / Tami (slim blonde + very cute) still around?

Sirioja
12-29-16, 02:02
Is Cami / Tami (slim blonde + very cute) still around?Cami shaved on one side of the head? Sometimes working at Samya. Didn't see her on this Wednesday. Aca answer when we call about girls working.

Really friendly girls on desk. Foods were correct.

Bad Winter, no snow, only rocks to have accident free riding, so, after a passionate night with Lorena. Ro, but even it was a delight with her, what about passion in a brothel, and she also has to understand I don t like to wait for her now. So, allowed to drive on 28 , I didn't lose rhythm for my way from Basel to Velbert, good run, to really celebrate 15 months now and she really deserves. She said first with a smile: happy to see You again, I loved her: Welcome with a smile, when I entered in her, and I loved her cyprine for our second room in Alaska, as I said: I feel at home when entering in her. If Lorena is my passionate Swiss GF, Kate is my dreamed doggy girl, with smiles during sex. Great celebration with one of the busiest girls in FKK, and she stay really nice for behavior. To repeat soon, about 40 rooms now, 50 are not so far.

Vito Corleone
12-29-16, 23:30
Is Cami / Tami (slim blonde + very cute) still around?She was there first 2 weeks of December.

PussyLiccker
12-30-16, 04:57
I fucked her once. I sucked. And not in a positive way.You got sucked or sucked with a scowl on your face? Or she sucked you with a scowl on her face? That kinda negative? Or negative sucking, not positive? So she didn't blow you literally like a balloon, but sucked (you know, negative). Just playin. Haha.

Siri, 40 rooms, huh. Never felt the number of rooms were lacking, can't recall ever waitin for a room like GT or LR. Usually give or take 40 count LU seems to be avg.

Sirioja
12-30-16, 20:29
Siri, 40 rooms, huh. Never felt the number of rooms were lacking, can't recall ever waitin for a room like GT or LR. Usually give or take 40 count LU seems to be avg.At Aca, about 30 rooms, I confirm: no time to wait for room, and I always choose my upstairs rooms. At GT, maybe nearly 1 hour to wait for room on this Thursday afternoon, but no fatal attraction for me, I will have to wait for Madeleine back.

I meant 40 rooms with Kate since 25 September 2015. We had great celebration with 2 rooms on this Wednesday, superwoman became wet when we spoke about the woman she is, she was always nice with me, a real pleasure, wish to repeat again and again with her, maybe over 50 rooms soon.

Emily was also working, seemed to lose weight. Jeni / Jessi. De seems also very thin legs.

No blond barmaid.

Sirioja
01-01-17, 13:38
Blond Jeni / Jessi. De may be named Jana now at Aca. For Mac, very slim legs, but no stockings. Beautiful natural tits, but she was not topless on Wednesday.

Average casting seen.

McAdonis
01-09-17, 00:28
Was this the one who some said also worked at Sharks for a few days? I thought there was a Jessi / Jeni who worked at Sharks but went to GT. Her legs are exactly how I like them. I wish her hips were a bit wider to give more contrast and a feminine look. For such a thin girl, her tits are good size. But her body is also a little soft for such a thin girl. Still a top optik for me.

Sirioja
01-09-17, 04:18
Was this the one who some said also worked at Sharks for a few days? I thought there was a Jessi / Jeni who worked at Sharks but went to GT. Her legs are exactly how I like them. I wish her hips were a bit wider to give more contrast and a feminine look. For such a thin girl, her tits are good size. But her body is also a little soft for such a thin girl. Still a top optik for me.Not the one who was at Sharks on end of last March, but the one who moved to GT from Aca, and returned to Aca. Slim and beautiful tits. Average face for me and low sexual level except being sensitive when fucking.

PussyLiccker
01-11-17, 01:51
Not the one who was at Sharks on end of last March, but the one who moved to GT from Aca, and returned to Aca. Slim and beautiful tits. Average face for me and low sexual level except being sensitive when fucking.For me, she's a total package. She has a pretty face. Her body is slim, but not in a skinny way, and she has a nice set of Bs. Probably a top De optik, but also real top looker in general.

I have met another German Jessi at Finca and Samya.

Sirioja
01-11-17, 05:41
For me, she's a total package. She has a pretty face. Her body is slim, but not in a skinny way, and she has a nice set of Bs. Probably a top De optik, but also real top looker in general.

I have met another German Jessi at Finca and Samya.I preferred blond Jessi. De look l met at Sharks on a Sunday evening on end of last March, even some tattoos and moaning faking noises when fucking her. This Jessi has made short tour in many other clubs before. I think to remember about Magnum.

Blond Jeni. De, now I think named Jana at the moment at Aca, after working at GT, is not so pretty face for me. Like Sandra. De and Janine. De at Sharks, she seems not to be able to walk comfortable with high heels. German girls should have asked Madi. Ro World to teach them how to walk like a top model with high heels. Small blond Viktoria. Bu at World, keeps on saying: Your top model with long black hair doesn't work here anymore. Anjelina says: No more other long black hair. I think Nea told her, but last Summer I enjoyed Anjelina. Ro.

Sirioja
01-18-17, 23:43
Casting improved: Alice with botox lips now, but I don't forget her dancing like a real Esmeralda. Small Ana, small Liza, pretty Emily, Jana / Jeni. De, very friendly Noele born in deep Russia. If she is as lovely in room as when we chat, it should be great, but only Kate, twice again for me, because she is more woman now. After 16 months, no routine like with some other regulars, better and better since last September, I wish we will go for record. I don't forget first breakfast on 25 September 2015.

Big thanks again to woman on desk.

Sirioja
01-22-17, 01:40
For fans, blond, shaved on a side, Cami is back. Also small blond Juliana, prettier with her new look. Girls: Jana / Jeni. De, her friend Noele. Ru. De, Liza, Emily, small blond Ana. Alice, dancing like Esmeralda, my mistake for botox, only heavy lipstick. Pretty Ionela. Ro, new, but my mistake, I should better stay faithful.

Aca have best kebab for me. Better foods than last Sunday when foods were so bad.

KingOfBongo
01-22-17, 13:52
For fans, blond, shaved on a side, Cami is back.And unfortunately she might not stay very long as she's planning to work in Switzerland.

Yesterday was the first time I met her, I was surprised to learn she was working there for about one year. The prettiest face of Acapulco according to me.

Several months ago I met a girl named Ariana, I thought such a beauty was an accident in this club as she disappeared (does anyone would know where she is?) the next times I came. But no, you can really meet beautiful girls in Acapulco.

Line up was quite good yesterday and there wasn't much people.

ExpatLover
01-22-17, 19:25
For fans, blond, shaved on a side, Cami is back. Also small blond Juliana, prettier with her new look. Girls: Jana / Jeni. De, her friend Noele. Ru. De, Liza, Emily, small blond Ana. Alice, dancing like Esmeralda, my mistake for botox, only heavy lipstick. Pretty Ionela. Ro, new, but my mistake, I should better stay faithful.

Aca have best kebab for me. Better foods than last Sunday when foods were so bad.Hi Sirioja,

I think you have stop to visit FKK in Frankfurt area, are those FKK really better that Oase, Shark etc?

Andar85
01-22-17, 21:02
I was there for first time on Saturday night, it was OK around 20 h, but very crowded afterwards.

Quite surprising the amount of people there, didn't expect it. Many nice girls, but most of them very busy. Need to plan another visit some other day out of the weekend.

Really nice time with Noele, she is very attractive. But I need to say that many of the most beautiful girls were there sitting for hours, weird situation, a matter of taste probably.

And unfortunately she might not stay very long as she's planning to work in Switzerland.

Yesterday was the first time I met her, I was surprised to learn she was working there for about one year. The prettiest face of Acapulco according to me.

Several months ago I met a girl named Ariana, I thought such a beauty was an accident in this club as she disappeared (does anyone would know where she is?) the next times I came. But no, you can really meet beautiful girls in Acapulco.

Line up was quite good yesterday and there wasn't much people.

Sirioja
01-22-17, 23:00
Hi Sirioja,

I think you have stop to visit FKK in Frankfurt area, are those FKK really better that Oase, Shark etc?I don't care about clubs. The only club I like for place is World. Others are just buildings. Only girls are important for me. I can drive to Hamburg for Nicole, to Dusseldorf, to Frankfurt, to Zurich, to Liestal. At the moment, I find more attractive girls at LR, Aca only for Kate, Globe and History. But today, I understood I found my girl, it's just a passionate dream. At the moment, I don t need to run anymore across Germany. I prefer to enjoy her.

Sirioja
01-22-17, 23:06
Noele. Ru. De is really lovely for behavior. She is friend with Jana / Jeni.

Don t look for Kami at Globe. She used to work in turkish clubs: Samya, Aca. No sensuality in lounge.

ExpatLover
01-23-17, 12:34
I don't care about clubs. The only club I like for place is World. Others are just buildings. Only girls are important for me. I can drive to Hamburg for Nicole, to Dusseldorf, to Frankfurt, to Zurich, to Liestal. At the moment, I find more attractive girls at LR, Aca only for Kate, Globe and History. But today, I understood I found my girl, it's just a passionate dream. At the moment, I don t need to run anymore across Germany. I prefer to enjoy her.Thanks for the answer but are the girls also nude like in the big FKK in Frankfurt?

KingOfBongo
01-23-17, 22:16
I was there for first time on Saturday night, it was OK around 20 h, but very crowded afterwards.

... Many nice girls, but most of them very busy...

... But I need to say that many of the most beautiful girls were there sitting for hours, weird situation, a matter of taste probably.I left at 21 h and really there wasn't much people, no problem to find girls or room or to eat (even though the grill was serviced downstairs) and rest. You should once try the Golden Time, a Saturday in Winter or (even worse) the Christmas party: this is what I would qualify as 'very crowded'.

BTW Jeni. De (but she wants to be called Jana) has fair blond hair now, little bit curly. I barely recognize her, I prefer her natural look. I asked her why she left GT, she explained me her friends are at Acapulco. Apparently, she doesn't mind to eat the exact same food every day. Me too when LU is good.

Kami is so pretty.

Sirioja
01-24-17, 00:14
Thanks for the answer but are the girls also nude like in the big FKK in Frankfurt?I enjoy to put off dessous for my LR or Globe or GT girls or to play with stockings. I m able to see fat even with sexy dessous.

LR, GT, Aca, Globe are not real FKK, but Globe have 3 FKK days.

Sharks and Oase are touristic clubs now, even Oase is improving, but many locals go to Rom or Atlanta or Bahama or return to World now.

Sirioja
01-24-17, 07:35
I left at 21 h and really there wasn't much people, no problem to find girls or room or to eat (even though the grill was serviced downstairs) and rest. You should once try the Golden Time, a Saturday in Winter or (even worse) the Christmas party: this is what I would qualify as 'very crowded'.

BTW Jeni. De (but she wants to be called Jana) has fair blond hair now, little bit curly. I barely recognize her, I prefer her natural look. I asked her why she left GT, she explained me her friends are at Acapulco. Apparently, she doesn't mind to eat the exact same food every day. Me too when LU is good.

Kami is so pretty.Blond, now very slim, Jana / Jeni. De is friend with Noele.

Turkish arrived about 10 pm on Saturday. At 1 am, nearly no free room.

I don t advice small brunette Ionella. Ro for services in room. Only LFK and suck and fuck, even sexy look. I should have repeated like always, my mistake to change of girl.

Pistons
01-24-17, 10:51
Thanks for reports on Samya and Aca. Need to divert attention from 200 posts a day in the sharks thread ad nauseum. Hope more divertions will be made 2017.

Craiova
01-24-17, 14:25
, even Oase is improvingYep on the so important things from bad too mediocre food and has now some entry fee specials. And much better improvements like install gambling machines and remove more comfortable sofas. Girls and their service (price) same like the last years. Obviously great improvements LOL.

Sirioja
01-25-17, 08:45
Yep on the so important things from bad too mediocre food and has now some entry fee specials. And much better improvements like install gambling machines and remove more comfortable sofas. Girls and their service (price) same like the last years. Obviously great improvements LOL...Excellent breakfast and good foods for me on 12 November at Oase, with girls smiling while they were free eating, and I found girls more relaxed, more smiling than in 2015. Foods quality is a problem for girls at Aca, sometimes not so bad, but really bad on Sunday 15 January. When girls can t eat good, then, they will feel tired, and then of course, less smiling and less energy for sport in room.

I like chicken kebab at Aca, but no more applesaft unfortunately.

Sirioja
02-04-17, 16:16
Cami still at Aca. Also small Ana, Loredana, Jana / Jeni. De, Noele.

Sirioja
02-04-17, 18:32
Cami still at Aca. Also small Ana, Loredana, Jana / Jeni. De, Noele.Also small blond Juliana, Liza, and Kate once more for me.

Average casting.

FlagRunner777
02-04-17, 21:47
Firstly, apologies for the vagueness of my report. I will get better at this, honest!

I visited Aca today. It was my third trip here and the place is by far my favorite club. I think it has something to do with the lack of smoking in the main room, although it's frustrating when the ladies keep leaving for a cigarette upstairs!

Again, I was not disappointed. I got there at 11 and there were only a few ladies and a couple of men. Not to worry, I had a couple of coffees and caught up on some football betting upstairs, which is the only place where I seem to pick up the WiFi. I then spent some time in the sauna (which I love because it looks on to the main room). When the ladies started arriving, I got showered and went back into the main room. As with other places, it seemed to be largely Romanian but I don't mind that. I was in the mood for a blonde so started scouting around.

There was one absolutely beautiful girl, 9/10, tall with blonde (dyed) hair and glasses, wearing a little black skirt and stockings. Looked very much like a school mistress, a huge turn on. Sadly it was a turn on to other guys too and she was snapped up before I could get over to the pole where she had sat down! One for next time definitely.

Then, right in front of me, three girls came in and sat down. One was dyed blonde, looked very young and wearing a schoolgirl uniform. Not my thing but very hot. One was (I think) brown haired but it was dyed kind of orange, wearing glasses and a blue cropped shirt. She was pretty dark skinned and it wasn't really my thing either. The third lady though, was gorgeous. Tall, blonde (again dyed) hair wearing a black bikini. She was snapped up but came back after 30 minutes so I made my move.

I have to apologize, in my nervousness, we didn't really chat before going to the room and I didn't even get her name, although she was Romanian. I feel pretty rude actually, with hindsight. I was a bit tongue tied! Anyway, if anyone recognizes the group of three that I am talking about, I would be grateful if you could let me know her name! She had very good English and had a quirky, bubbly personality and put me right at ease when we got to the room. I was hard in seconds and she commenced a great BBBJ which almost had me peaking in about a minute so I had to slow her down. She got the message and I enjoyed a long slow BBBJ which was outstanding.

Finally, it was time to get down to it properly. Several positions later, I opted for doggy. I was close to finishing and we still had a lot of time so I was just going slow and enjoying the feeling. She seemed to be struggling a little and I asked if she was OK. She said she was fine but was about to cum. I don't know if this was an act or not but she came and then got very relaxed. She explained that I was big and hard and sometimes it just happens. Again, I don't know if she was just putting on an act but I got the impression that she was a very genuine person. No fake noises or anything like that. Anyway, give me a real boost after my poor last trip (see Oase report). I would've stayed for hours if she had tried to sell it to me, it was that good. But she seemed tired so I finished.

I know my description is probably too vague to help anyone but she is definitely someone I will be repeating with. Very good GFE. I'm coming back in March and will work on my reporting skills!

Sirioja
02-05-17, 00:03
Also friendly, cat eyes Jelena who was my first Aca girl 4 years ago, my second FKK girl. Pretty brunette Rebeka / Ina PHG, silicon, is back. Also pretty brunette Ionela, but no repeat for me, even pretty.

Pistons
02-05-17, 01:42
, but many locals go to Rom or Atlanta or BahamaBut haven't they allways done that? Just for scouting, and for saving some bucks are lower level locations?

Craiova: you noob, you forgot they removed the semi-wall and columns in the lounge between the bar and pole dancing area at Oase. So better view. And that the girls are now allowed to use the wellness stuff like jacuuzi and sauna. lol

KingOfBongo
02-05-17, 20:05
Pretty brunette Rebeka / Ina PHG, silicon, is back.Wasn't it Roberta, 26, black hair (and panty, this Saturday) from Moldovia? I met that girl and she told me she was previously working at PHG.

Kami changed her hair with blue shade, she is not planning to go to Switzerland anymore, but next week she will change club.

Sirioja
02-06-17, 11:02
Wasn't it Roberta, 26, black hair (and panty, this Saturday) from Moldovia? I met that girl and she told me she was previously working at PHG.

Kami changed her hair with blue shade, she is not planning to go to Switzerland anymore, but next week she will change club.Maybe she changed name, she was Rebeka at Aca, before moving to PHG as Ina. Pretty face brunette with silicon, she put off bra in the evening. Staying close to sauna.

Cami used to work at Aca or Samya. Switzerland is different.

Wagner
02-06-17, 17:45
Dear all.

This is proving to be "sensational" news in Malta. A journalist entered and filmed people including the girls inside FKK Acapulco in his attempt to investigate an alleged visit to the club by a Maltese politician. The journalist claims to be "perfectly legitimate".

http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/news/national/74093/pn_media_minister_brothel#. WJim-TsrKCg.

Is this known to FKK Acapulco? Can patrons be filmed in the club without their knowing?

Sirioja
02-06-17, 19:47
Dear all.

This is proving to be "sensational" news in Malta. A journalist entered and filmed people including the girls inside FKK Acapulco in his attempt to investigate an alleged visit to the club by a Maltese politician. The journalist claims to be "perfectly legitimate".

http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/news/national/74093/pn_media_minister_brothel#. WJim-TsrKCg.

Is this known to FKK Acapulco? Can patrons be filmed in the club without their knowing?I don't think it is allowed by staff to interview WGs inside Aca, even phones are allowed at Aca, WGs who are not Nobel award, use to believe all bullshits they are said, that s also why they are often pimped by lover pimp. Anyway, visiting brothels in Germany is legal, if he doesn't pay with public Malta money.

Phones are also allowed at GT or LR, but I saw many times staff going to guys to control phones because girls were complaining. I was never controlled, even at Sharks when a guy complained I used my phone in lounge, which was true, to work. I also did many times at World without any problem, just matter of behavior. No girls never complain about my phone.

KingOfBongo
02-06-17, 20:38
Maybe she changed name, she was Rebeka at Aca, before moving to PHG as Ina. Pretty face brunette with silicon, she put off bra in the evening. Staying close to sauna.

Cami used to work at Aca or Samya. Switzerland is different.Staying close to sauna and sitting on the armrest of the divan, yes that's her.

BTW she told me that to work in GT, girls are needed to speak German!? I was often wondering why GT accept not so attractive girls, I guess that's because they can speak German.

Sirioja
02-07-17, 05:11
Staying close to sauna and sitting on the armrest of the divan, yes that's her.

BTW she told me that to work in GT, girls are needed to speak German!? I was often wondering why GT accept not so attractive girls, I guess that's because they can speak German.GT don't want too many Romanian girls, Rebeka / Roberta may be more Romanian than from Moldavian Republic, so they select with German speaking, rather than beauty or services.

At GT, clients prefer Germans than Romanians. Not kissing, Rebeka / Roberta / Ina PHG would have problems there. She was not busy on Saturday night even quite crowded Aca, like at PHG or Aca before, even friendly and quite pretty despite silicon, but very average services.

Tjohoo
02-10-17, 18:04
I tend to read this (and other) forum in the hunt for recommendations and good reviews for ladies so I can find the gems. Some times it works. But once now and then I get reminded that it is risky to listen to others advice.

Some years ago I read raving reports of Nieky in the Samya-thread. The slim beautiful romanian girl with wild hair sometimes in bright coulors and during one timeperiod with shaved side of head (if I remember correct). I walked up to her one night and said Hi and all my warning bells started to ring. No smile no small talk and no positive attitude. But I had read all the raving reveiws so I had to try. Bad bad idea, it became my worst session 2013. I don't blame Nieky. Maybe I had a bad day, maybe she just had a bad day, or maybe I loooked like her uncle!

Last Saturday I visited Acapulco. The casting was great, many many beautiful young women to choose among. I saw a young thin girl with blue hair. Cute as hell and great body. When she told me her name I realised that I had stumbled upon the famous Cami (who used to be shaved on one side of the head). The moment I walked up to her all my warning bells statred to ring (again). No smile, no small talk and no positive attitude. But. As you realise, I had read all the good reveiws so I had to try! Bad idea, it did not become a very good session. I dont blame Cami. Maybe she just had a bad day or maybe I looked like her father.

So recommendations are always risky.

Later in the evening I found a gem (all on my own) Among all the black beauties there was a girl in a brown teddy and with a very cute type GND look. 19 year old Olympia. One week in Aca and before that 5 months in a Frankfurt club (Sharks? Good english and super friendly attitude. I did not take me long to make the desicion. Under the teddy there was an absolutely flawless pearl white super soft body. I felt like a thief, sex with a 19 year old beauty for 40 E. Bargain of the century! It became a good slow vanilla (in a good way) session. A good start on the year 2017 for me.

During 2012 and 2013 I made many visits to Aca with great results. But in my few visits in 2015 and 2016 I found the line-up much weaker. I must say that my first visit in 2017 was promising. This Saturday the casting was very good.

I had rented a very small Opel at the airport. Outside Acapulco I parked it next to a gigantic Maybach. My Opel looked like a toycar!

T.

Trans Atlantic
02-10-17, 18:16
Just trust your gut. Chemistry varies between individuals. My ATF at Aca is picking as to who she goes to the room with so I'm sure she comes off as cold and limited menu to some mongers.

Banana Boi
02-10-17, 18:29
Just trust your gut. Chemistry varies between individuals. My ATF at Aca is picking as to who she goes to the room with so I'm sure she comes off as cold and limited menu to some mongers.If a guy sits beside her and asks her to go to a room does she outright say no or does she go to the room and provide mediocre service?

Your ATF there is a pretty girl. She just never smiles. Very German like!

PussyLiccker
02-10-17, 22:22
Signs of good things hopefully. My 2012-13 Aca visits was the most memorable. I liked the random great outcomes when it happens for 40 per half. If the sessions were good, non-professional good. The best and priceless kinds.

Heck, I'll probably stop by yet again like I always do. I'm like a puppy keeping coming back. Lol.

Trans Atlantic
02-11-17, 04:45
If a guy sits beside her and asks her to go to a room does she outright say no or does she go to the room and provide mediocre service?

Your ATF there is a pretty girl. She just never smiles. Very German like!She turns them down at the couch. I get chuckle when I see that from across the main room.

Tjohoo
02-11-17, 13:27
Just trust your gut.Yes! You are right. The problem is that its the dick who do the thinking in moments like that! And he is not intellegent. He just hopes that all girls are as good as Eli in Finca!

Signs of good things hopefully. My 2012-13 Aca visits was the most memorable..Agree. 12-13 was great. The vibe in the club was good. My visit last week was promising. The one thing I miss is the old Hungarian corner, what a buch of good providers with Gina in the front (I did not even see her behind the bar this visit).

The latest years have taken its toll on the club, it is beginning to be a little run down (kicked in doors to 2 toilets). But the line-up was good and that is what is important.

There was a smoking hot girl with long blond hair in the club last Saturday. Looked very nordic. Cool and seroius. She had a leather teddy-type dress that consisted of like randomly cut stripes (very hard to explain). She sat on the dancing stage. Wow

Hanna was very busy. There was a girl with black hair and a white sport-top, she was more fit then thin. She always sat on the armrest to a sofa when you enter the left group of sofas. Could that be the popular Kate?

T.

PussyLiccker
02-11-17, 18:33
Tjohoo, interesting my experiences are similar to yours. Hungarian corner was the one of aspects of the club I liked.

IMO Kate has a different body than the more Slim straight way Romies we often run into. Matter a fact that maybe one of the draws for certain Romies for the eyes.

Kate is slim from the top, but curves around her buttocks. Not typical of slim types, but I was draw to her body. I like that type of body. Another Romie I was drawn to at another club had a similar body. Slim with nice buttocks. Haha.

Vibe is more or less the same I find, no approach generally. Just the for a punter used to a more approach vibe is a bit getting used to there.

Tjohoo
02-11-17, 19:06
Kate is slim from the top, but curves around her buttocks.Yep! Thats the girl I ment. Thanks.

Looking at the number of reports in the forums she are very very popular!

T.

PussyLiccker
02-11-17, 19:17
Hard to be so sure, my description is generic. She is brunette unless her hair color has changed. To me, her bod is like a fine sculpture. She's very nice and looks good, so I think that's why she is so popular.

Seating arrangements help narrow girls down. She can be sitting at various spots, but I think more common spot is the couch near the entrance way to the couch area opposite most to the bar. Last time I've seen her layed out side ways on the side of the couch advertising. LoL.

Banana Boi
02-12-17, 03:00
Seating arrangements help narrow girls down. She can be sitting at various spots, but I think more common spot is the couch near the entrance way to the couch area opposite most to the bar. Last time I've seen her layed out side ways on the side of the couch advertising. LoL.Maybe she's changed seats but I've never seen Kate sit anywhere other than the sofas across from the bar. She does like to lay across the sofa when she can.

Facially Kate has some semblance to Kate Middleton.

McAdonis
02-12-17, 04:08
There was a smoking hot girl with long blond hair in the club last Saturday. Looked very nordic. Cool and seroius. She had a leather teddy-type dress that consisted of like randomly cut stripes (very hard to explain). She sat on the dancing stage. Wow

There was a girl with black hair and a white sport-top, she was more fit then thin. She always sat on the armrest to a sofa when you enter the left group of sofas. Could that be the popular Kate?

"Nordic" sitting on dancing stage: If she is tall, leggy, slim, then it is is probably Jenni / Jana (DE). Reports could be found on her in Dutch / French forums.

Kate has a unique ratio. She has big hips / butt relative to her waist / ribcage. If it was a Saturday night, she would probably have been busiest girl. Three rooms per hour is not uncommon for her.

Tjohoo
02-12-17, 11:24
Dear all.

This is proving to be "sensational" news in Malta. A journalist entered and filmed people including the girls inside FKK Acapulco in his attempt to investigate an alleged visit to the club by a Maltese politician. The journalist claims to be "perfectly legitimate".http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/news/national/74093/pn_media_minister_brothel#. WJim-TsrKCg.
The affair has even had an inpact on the pizza scene in Malta!

https://daphnecaruanagalizia.com/2017/02/top-valletta-restaurant-now-offers-seasonal-pizza-called-fkk-acapulco/

T.

Sirioja
02-12-17, 13:15
Kate has a unique ratio. She has big hips / butt relative to her waist / ribcage. If it was a Saturday night, she would probably have been busiest girl. Three rooms per hour is not uncommon for her.Amazing ratio waist / hips, what a body, less than 50 kgs, pretty face with beautiful smile for me, better now she stopped smoking, only electronic, but not only, also friendly and she improved, trusting me, since 1 year and half. Big thanks to her and I wish her to be fine. One of the busiest girls in Germany, a real superwoman for stamina, but she is able to behave from our behavior.

Howie
02-12-17, 13:43
There was a smoking hot girl with long blond hair in the club last Saturday. Looked very nordic. Cool and seroius. She had a leather teddy-type dress that consisted of like randomly cut stripes (very hard to explain). She sat on the dancing stage. WowOn the other hand, if she has bolt-ons (C cup size) and a PSE body type then this could be Misha from Romania. She definitely looks Nordic from a distance.

Howie.

PussyLiccker
02-12-17, 14:04
When he says hot, I think of Misha, Ro. Unusual Nordic look Romie with a curvier than slim figure. A young Pamela Anderson. If slim with nice natural Bs on display, Jenni, De.

I've seen Misha mainly by the dance pole, etc.

Sirioja
02-12-17, 14:19
When he says hot, I think of Misha, Ro. Unusual Nordic look Romie with a curvier than slim figure. A young Pamela Anderson. If slim with nice natural Bs on display, Jenni, De.

I see her mainly by the dance pole, etc.Blond Jana / Jeni. De, Noele, on last Saturday 4 February, but no Misha. Ro silicon. No Emily. Ro. Ana, Juliana, Kate, Lisa, Jelena, were there.

Dutedrac
02-12-17, 14:36
The latest years have taken its toll on the club, it is beginning to be a little run down (kicked in doors to 2 toilets). But the line-up was good and that is what is important.
Hanna was very busy. There was a girl with black hair and a white sport-top, she was more fit then thin. She always sat on the armrest to a sofa when you enter the left group of sofas. Could that be the popular Kate?
T.The club looks very run down, not just a little, and it's been like that for years. Actually I don't remember a time when it was tidy and new, not even when it opened around 8 years ago. Showers with a light u-rine smell, dog food (but now I quite like the kebap), cheap sodas and coffee from the dispensers (but at least they got a new coffee automat now), eating area downstairs with a vague hint of rotten eggs in the air, not so clean dishes and glasses, some of the beds plus the wooden stairs really old and squealing, funeral atmosphere sometimes in the lounge due to strict no-approach-no look policy, all this since forever contrbutes to the charm of the place.

But at the same time the LU is large enough and very easy on the eye of the romanian teen lover, and even though the average service / attitude of the girls a couple tads lower than other NRW clubs like GT or LR, the unbeatable tariffs as we all know keep the cheap mongers coming back, at least now and then in my case.

The nordic blonde girl should be german Jana, great natural body, but sexually hopeless. Sometimes sitting together on pole stage with dyed blond, pale skin, with glasses, german raised russian Noele, which is a much more interesting fuck, despite the experienced look Noele has a quite non-pro attitude, but careful since she gives a very ymmv vibe.

Kate with or without the sport top has a sexy body with round ass, fun personality, worth every euro spent on her at 80 e /60 min, also very correct with time so she's not the one to blame for the many 10-15 minutes clients that apparently enjoy being processed by her. Yes Kate can easily average 15-20 session per day, day after day, so she must be doing something right. Fucks like a machine, but unfortunately also I feel like fucking a machine with her, except for nice BJ, so I never felt need of staying more than 30 minutes. She must be saving up all her passion and lust for her sessions with Siri, some guys have all the luck.

Olivia / Cami now blue dyed hair, carrying around her depressed young Dolores O'Riordan face, never smiling, walking like a lame duck on high boots, turning down customers she doesn't like. If you are one of the selected few that are allowed take her to the room you are probably up to a quite miserable experience, no skills, no passion, Kate is a blast in comparison. No wonder she is free most of the time, despite being one of the prettiest.

Acapulco is good value for money, but service levels are not high.

Sirioja
02-12-17, 15:46
but now I quite like the kebap

But at the same time the LU is large enough and very easy on the eye of the romanian teen lover, and even though the average service / attitude of the girls a couple tads lower than other NRW clubs like GT or LR, the unbeatable tariffs as we all know keep the cheap mongers coming back, at least now and then in my case.

The nordic blonde girl should be german Jana, great natural body, but sexually hopeless. Sometimes sitting together on pole stage with dyed blond, pale skin, with glasses, german raised russian Noele, which is a much more interesting fuck, despite the experienced look Noele has a quite non-pro attitude, but careful since she gives a very ymmv vibe.

Kate with or without the sport top has a sexy body with round ass, fun personality, worth every euro spent on her at 80 e /60 min, also very correct with time so she's not the one to blame for the many 10-15 minutes clients that apparently enjoy being processed by her. Yes Kate can easily average 15-20 session per day, day after day, so she must be doing something right..My best kebab in German brothels, better than Samya or PHG where too much salt.

Aca, LR, History. Ch or Globe. Ch, are my favorite clubs at the moment, because of girls there. When I can spend 1000 a day at Globe, am I a cheap spending client?

I think Kate just understood how I like her for more than a hole to fill, like all my regulars, so they give me back and I prefer to take my time to enjoy them. Only 1 hour rooms for only 80 , for me with her since long time, 30 mn were only on late nights when we started 1 year and half ago. 280/ h at Globe with many 560 € rooms for me.

I met great GFE performers at Aca, like small Laura. Ro ex Pearls who asked me to finish her, more than 45 mn for DATY with tongue in fire, also Emily. Ro, or so sensual woman Sema. Tu and great Deria. Tu for only 40 on late night on November 2015. Unfortunately, only once with Sema and Deria, never saw again these 2 top girls, Deria was my first Turkish woman. Pretty Sam at GT on end of 2013, was only half.

About Cami look, I prefer to listen to songs: Zombie and free to decide.

Solo Traveler
02-13-17, 22:54
I visited Acapulco on February 12. It was Monday.

Acapulco is great. I regret that I have not found this gem club earlier.

It is like a combination of Sharks and World.

I traveled by train and bus. There is a bus stop on the main road within walking distance.

It's a very beautiful and tranquil area.

Arrived later than 13:00, so had to pay 40 EUR for entry. (30 EUR before 13:00.).

The big lounge is superb. You can still overview all women when sitting at the Bistro.

The upstairs area actually allows guests to relax and sleep there, unlike many other clubs where the relax area is noisy and full of nuisance.

Had 2 good session.

1. Menuela, Romanian, 40 EUR.

2. Mihiela, Romanian, 40 EUR.

Both are hot and sexy.

Menuela only allowed lip kissing. Mihiela allowed DFK.

Food and facilities also great, and can compete with Sharks and World.

But the entrance fee and the session fee in Acapulco are cheaper.

After exploring Mondial and Acapulco, I am now an NRW club guy for sure.

Will be returning to Mondial and Acapulco again respectively, I think.

Sirioja
02-13-17, 23:40
Captain, if you want to know best Aca, visit on Friday or Saturday. Entry is 30 before 1 pm.

Banana Boi
02-14-17, 06:08
Captain, if you want to know best Aca, visit on Friday or Saturday. Entry is 30 before 1 pm.Other than Ada, Cami, Kate, Hanna, and Hanna's black haired buddy (forgot her name), are there many hot girls at ACA in the day time before 4 pm?

Sirioja
02-14-17, 07:19
Other than Ada, Cami, Kate, Hanna, and Hanna's black haired buddy (forgot her name), are there many hot girls at ACA in the day time before 4 pm?Small blond Ana with round ass, also Emily starts before 4 pm. No new top beauty seen since a while. No more model Valentina becoming Isa at PHG and I miss her since she disappeared.

I wrote Friday and Saturday are best casting days and entry is only 30 before 1 pm. At Aca, You can have a day with 4 rooms for 190. When I have 2 hours in room at Globe, 650 with entry.

Banana Boi
02-14-17, 15:47
Small blond Ana with round ass, also Emily starts before 4 pm. No new top beauty seen since a while. Emily that's her name. That's the girl I mentioned as Hanna's buddy.

Other than Ada, all the girls I listed would still be there at night. Pretty sad. ACA used to be the only club which could compete with GT during the day. Maybe they're stockpiling all the daytime gems at Penelope!

Sirioja
02-14-17, 17:39
Emily that's her name. That's the girl I mentioned as Hanna's buddy.

Other than Ada, all the girls I listed would still be there at night. Pretty sad. ACA used to be the only club which could compete with GT during the day. Maybe they're stockpiling all the daytime gems at Penelope!LR is not bad at 2 pm.

Are there beauties at Penelope?

No more Barbara at Aca. Small blond Juliana starts not too late, also hot brunette Lisa, fire girl.

PussyLiccker
02-15-17, 01:02
Do you know if Lisa has worked at LR before? Thin, cute bunette Romie, fun personality. Supposedly half De. I saw her on one visit last yr and haven't seen ever since.

Sirioja
02-15-17, 01:40
Do you know if Lisa has worked at LR before? Thin, cute bunette Romie, fun personality. Supposedly half De. I saw her on one visit last yr and haven't seen ever since.I meant small, black hair Lisa with tattoos behind legs, tanned skin, at Aca since more than 1 year. 1000% Romanian, tornado.

Banana Boi
02-15-17, 03:52
Are there beauties at Penelope?I haven't been in 4 years not even for 20 euro entry and 25 euro sessions. Back then there was one pretty girl and the rest were pretty bad. Who wants to TOFTT? Pistons? PL?

Solo Traveler
02-18-17, 16:47
Another visit to Acapulco.

I think I fall in love with this club.

Mainly because of its location and surroundings. It is so unreal. It is like a house in heaven that I dream for.

Maybe World in Giessen has the same feeling, too. But entrance fee and session fee are more expensive.

I repeated the slim tall blonde Mihaela two time this day.

All our sessions are 40 EUR 30 minutes.

Good DFK and Girlfriend Experience as always.

Highly recommended.

Finally, before the club is about to close at 3 am, I had one last terrible session with a typical black haired Romanian woman.

The service and feeling is so bad that I have to quit the session.

Maybe it is because she is new to this business, or maybe she do it purposely, I don't know.

I hold my anger and just hand her 40 EUR without looking at her even one glance after I leave the room.

Maybe I can complain it to the front desk and get a sentence that I don't have to pay, but I just did not to it.

In Acapulco, the working women seem to ask me "Is everything okay / good?

I think, it has something to do with the club policy?

If guests complain, maybe they will get punished?

Anyway, this is my last day of vacation, and the club is about to close at 3 am, so just let 40 EUR fly away.

All in all, Acapulco is a strange place with attraction for me.

The appearance of the house is just like what I dreamed for a pleasure house full of women.

And love the big lounge and bistro area.

The only downside is that the food supply is limited. No more food after certain time.

Most of the women here seem to be some naive youngsters who just came from the countryside of Romania, which is also good.

I will probably come back to this club in my future sex vacation.

Sirioja
02-18-17, 18:59
Of course if you say it was not so good, you won't be forbidden. I'm known by Sharks or World or GT staff to be sometimes a bad writer on this forum and I'm welcome everywhere because I'm a good client, no girls never complain about my rooms or behavior in clubs, even when I use my phone and I pay bills.

Like you, I enjoy Aca quiet atmosphere, only with girls smiles but no hunting like so many came to me on this Friday at Sharks. I don t blame them, they just try to get business, but I don t like average girls touch me, only my girls.

At Sharks, World, GT, LR, Aca, History, Globe, desk just ask you if you enjoyed because they just want you come again, when business is slower and slower.

Trans Atlantic
02-19-17, 04:05
Was at Aca a couple of days ago. WiFi seems to be dead again (can't obtain IP). Lineup was ok. Not enough new faces since October. Food as always was dismal unless you are there for the weekend where the BBQ was decent.

Sirioja
02-20-17, 03:44
Fourth FKK, fourth club, driving at 5 am between Dusseldorf / Darmstadt / Frankfurt and Velbert. Kate said: I start before you today. Of course not, I was just sleeping after leaving lovely Lucifer at 5 am. Once more in Alaska, to go to record, we are now over 40, before this white virgin paradise.

Girls: Still blue hair Cami, blond very thin Jana / Jeni. De, Noele, Jelena, Ana, Emily back, small brunette hot Lisa.

Without my Romanian GF, but I m happy she listened to my advice to stay longer at home, even I miss such a sensual woman, just an exhausting, discovery, extended week end, but I know where worth to go. Now back to home to rest at work, waiting she return.

PussyLiccker
02-20-17, 09:53
Was at Aca a couple of days ago. WiFi seems to be dead again (can't obtain IP). Lineup was ok. Not enough new faces since October. Food as always was dismal unless you are there for the weekend where the BBQ was decent.For guys that visit quite regularly, that can be the case as the LU seems to have been more or less consistant.

LR's LU seems to vary somewhat partially to keep those seeking to find attractive new faces interested. Aca is btter for those have never attended the last 2-2.5 yrs.

Jana or Jenni, the thin German model was present Sun night. Second time I've seen her on Sun night. Turns head for sure. Her legs are unusually thin, even the thaighs, like no calves. Hardly any ass.

Sirioja
02-20-17, 19:32
Fourth FKK, fourth club,
Girls: blond very thin Jana / Jeni. De, Noele..Fourth FKK day was a bit too much, but happy to have again a 1 hour very relaxing room with Kate in my favorite room, as I said to her, to dream about the ultimate free ride. Really friendly girl, even often very busy. After my little Borussia defeat again, Aca was quiet on this Sunday late afternoon and I preferred to return to rest at home.

Blond, ultra thin, maybe they make competition with Paloma and Nastia at Sharks, Jana / Jeni. De usually works on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, arriving about 4/5 pm.

Average casting on this Sunday. No more blond Misha silicon, Lora ex Pearls, Jaylon. Tu, Sema. Tu, Deria. Tu. No Rebeka / Ina PHG / Roberta, no Alice.

Optimist
02-20-17, 21:40
Virgin visit today. I can see why some members like it a lot: the relaxed ambience, cheap entry, and no approach. I stayed four hours in the afternoon and there were several nice looking girls but theclub is not my style. I knew about the no approach policy but didn't expect the dividing line between men and women to be so stark, with no chance conversations and almost no eye contact.To me it was the ultimate in commoditisation of women in that the choices were based on physical appearance and very little interpersonal contact

Another ISG member was there and reported on some very high level service sessions.I guess the interaction with girls in the main room is what piques my interest, not individual optics.

To be fair to the club I was suffering withdrawal symptoms from my Sharks visit.

Good news: wifi was working well.

Sirioja
02-20-17, 22:11
Virgin visit today. I can see why some members like it a lot: the relaxed ambience, cheap entry, and no approach. I stayed four hours in the afternoon and there were several nice looking girls but theclub is not my style. I knew about the no approach policy but didn't expect the dividing line between men and women to be so stark, with no chance conversations and almost no eye contact.To me it was the ultimate in commoditisation of women in that the choices were based on physical appearance and very little interpersonal contact

Another ISG member was there and reported on some very high level service sessions.

To be fair to the club I was suffering withdrawal symptoms from my Sharks visit.

Good news: wifi was working well.That's what I like at Aca, quiet atmosphere, no hunting, only smiles, my sexy regular. I was tired on Friday at Sharks, so many GND came to me, same at Palace on Saturday. I don't like, even they were friendly, but I don't need this, I prefer to choose my girls. When I see a beauty at Aca, I just go to speak with her on her couch and I decide if I want to have a room I choose, or not. Very simple and easy for me, just like in real life, just attraction and manners.

McAdonis
02-21-17, 00:57
No more Barbara at Aca. Just started at LR.

Sirioja
02-21-17, 01:07
Just started at LR.Did you get your beautiful target at LR?

PussyLiccker
02-21-17, 01:19
I've been seeing ex-Aca girls at LR and GT. 3 at least at LR. 2 I've seen at GT.

McAdonis
02-21-17, 01:46
I knew about the no approach policy but didn't expect the dividing line between men and women to be so stark, with no chance conversations and almost no eye contact.To me it was the ultimate in commoditisation of women in that the choices were based on physical appearance and very little interpersonal contact
You are free to approach the girls, but the ACA girls get very little practice with their interpersonal skills. I'd recommend LR. They have a few ex-webcam girls, who have a command of English that approaches native proficiency.

Admittedly, I over-emphasize optics. I find comfort in knowing that I picked the girl. Not that she charmed (or manipulated) me into picking her. I approach most of my major purchasing decisions the same way. With regards to the product or service, my mind is already made up before entering the store. The salesman simply has to smile, be helpful and smart enough to see that they should skip the sales pitch with me.

I appreciate post-sales interactions, but not so much pre-sales.

Optimist
02-21-17, 16:06
McAdonis. Nice clear explanation as to why the club works well for you and not so much for me.By no approach I meant the girls approaching men

You are exactly correct that LR suits me better in that sense, although for me the physical optics (slim) at Aca was better.

I like to spend long enough pre sales to check out if my instinct based on optics is correct (optics:for example, does the girl have an open face or a face as hard as steel). I am one fussy guy lol

I choose my girls but like to check out the two way reactions before committing.

Some of my best sessions have come from girls I only picked after they persistently approached me.

Cheers

Banana Boi
02-21-17, 19:12
Optimist, I can see how ACA's set up would not be to your liking. I wasn't aware you had never been. You should have asked for Kate though. Even though her hips may be too wide for your preference, the rest of her body is not other than height. She is an excellent service provider with a great attitude and nice face. I think you would thoroughly enjoy your time with her. She will feel like a GF for you.

Solo Traveler
02-21-17, 19:40
That's what I like at Aca, quiet atmosphere, no hunting, only smiles, my sexy regular. Very simple and easy for me, just like in real life, just attraction and manners.+1.

I love Acapulco because of the same reason.

Glad to see we share the same thought, Sirioja.

The women-not-allowed-to-approach-rule in Acapulco is my ideal type of punting.

I go to clubs to relax and have fun, so I should be the one who decides when to do what.

I decide when I want to use the sauna, when to have some food at the bistro area, when to sit on the sofa to watch the women, when to approach a woman and have fun with her.

Definitely not the other way around!

I do not need some working women approaching and bothering me like every 10 minutes.

I do not need some working women waking me up from a nap, telling me "You cannot sleep here. This is not a hotel. You should go to the rooms with me." Which happened on me in Sharks before.

I do not need some working women playing with my penis without my consent, which again happened on me in Sharks before.

Different people have different taste, though.

I can understand that some punters like spending most of their time mingling with women.

Sharks' bar area seems to be the best place for this type of punter.

I always see quite a few punters and women socializing with one another at the bar area. It is a true night-club or home-party atmosphere.

Not for me, though. I am a man of few words, so I am a bit awkward in such setting.

As a result, I think, in the end, it all depends on who you are and what makes you feel comfortable and satisfactory.

ExpatLover
02-21-17, 20:12
That's what I like at Aca, quiet atmosphere, no hunting, only smiles, my sexy regular. I was tired on Friday at Sharks, so many GND came to me, same at Palace on Saturday. I don't like, even they were friendly, but I don't need this, I prefer to choose my girls. When I see a beauty at Aca, I just go to speak with her on her couch and I decide if I want to have a room I choose, or not. Very simple and easy for me, just like in real life, just attraction and manners.I really want to try to visit ACA ASAP.

Sirioja
02-21-17, 21:59
+1.

I love Acapulco because of the same reason.

Glad to see we share the same thought, Sirioja.

The women-not-allowed-to-approach-rule in Acapulco is my ideal type of punting.

I go to clubs to relax and have fun, so I should be the one who decides when to do what.

I decide when I want to use the sauna, when to have some food at the bistro area, when to sit on the sofa to watch the women, when to approach a woman and have fun with her.

Definitely not the other way around!

I do not need some working women approaching and bothering me like every 10 minutes.

I do not need some working women waking me up from a nap, telling me "You cannot sleep here. This is not a hotel....I agree with you, impressed you seem not to be an Asian easy business guy like so many, but except for sauna, because my body can t enjoy anymore sauna because of so many sport injuries on leg, shoulder and back, sometimes I m a very broken man not even able to walk without crying from pain, when had so many ski falls and injuries, but very hot LR jacuzzi sometimes, make me forget my injuries for a while. I hate being hunted, I just want to rest, relax and choose beautiful girls like a real man, I don't need to be hunted, so Aca is good for me, and Kate is my doggy fantasy and my friendly weekly regular.

Also friendly and very honest staff at Aca. Pretty, slim barmaid, is now chestnut.

Sirioja
02-21-17, 22:19
I really want to try to visit ACA ASAP.No hunting girls, but some beauties like my very regular Kate. Ro, on day off on Tuesday, or GFE brunette Emily. Ro. Entry is only 30 before 1 pm or after 9 pm, and 40/30 mn with beauties, without upselling. Far from Oase business.

Optimist
02-22-17, 11:08
BB. Thanks for Kate recommendation. A fellow ISG member there recommended her but I guess I was too lazy! My loss. Yes, first visit: I had avoided as I suspected the no approach policy wouldn't suit me.It suits Solo, so it's good there are different clubs for different styles

Cheers.

Solo Traveler
02-23-17, 07:12
At the front desk of Acapulco, I see business card of Acapulco Gold and Penelope.

Are these three clubs owned by the same person / group?

http://saunaclub-penelope.de/

Acapulco Gold, judging by its name, is no doubt a sister club of Acapulco.

What about Penelope?

No information of this club at all, even on the German forums.

On their website, entry is 20 on week days all day.

How about session fees?

Anyone has been to Penelope?

Free Dude
02-23-17, 17:44
Sessions are 25 for 20 minutes. Service is even worse than in Aca though, really just fuck and suck. But some funny new girls now and then. It looks more like the RTCs like Arabella than like Acapulco.

Maxime
02-23-17, 17:58
Totally agree with Free Dude here: Penelope is even worse in service level than most RTCs, and similar in looks (of the girls). Even Acapulco is better in the service department (and of course much better in the looks department, probably there only asset currently).

If you want a small club with decent looking girls and good service, try some of the other small clubs mentioned accross the forum here. If you only care about looks, go for the big clubs, or Aca).

BigBuddy69
02-23-17, 22:08
Actually I had a really good time in Aca, with services ranging from rather good to very good. I hadn't been there for nearly a year because I was fed up with the low level of service but this time I've been really lucky with my choices. And I was rather disappointed by my visits in Aca Gold.

The staff is still rather cold and the food is still. Special, but the girls I met were nice. I had no problems with making eye contact with the ladies in the club. That's not LR where you can speak a long time with your girl but all (ok most) of the girls where smiling to me.

Mina, 29, DE, dark blonde, 165-170, "why" tattooed on her pubis, didn't wear panties the first day I saw her, normal body, be cups. Sits sometimes near the relax zone, and sometimes upstairs. Very good service, DFK, DATY (no fingering), no anal, good social time. Rode me to orgasm. 30 min.

Hannah, well known here, 23 yo, RO, "F" tatooed on her butt, two hands tattooed on the back of her arm. Sits on the sofas in front of the bar. Topless (nice small boobs). Very energetic, short ST, DFK, DATY, asked me to finger her while she was jerking me. Not the most GFE (too fast) but a rather good experience. I'll probably do her again but I'll ask to go slower. 30 min.

Martha, POL, brunette (long hair), 169 cm, long legs, blue eyes. Sits usually upstairs. I met her this summer in Aca Gold but she has more clients in Aca Velbert. Very classy young woman. I had to wait a long time to catch her (I did Hannah while I was trying to get her! Great service, lots of sensuality, perfect kisser, long DATY, no problem with fingering, can take a good pounding doggy style. 2 x 1 h. I had an appointment with her Monday morning to be sure I'd catch her so I waited patiently while she was having her breakfast.

Mihaela, 31, RO, blonde, tall (178 cm), stays usually near the kino. Nice woman but I was not excited enough to conclude. It all started by a massage of her legs in the kino and I let her touch and kiss me. She kisses but more with the tongue than with the lips.

And the good surprise of the two days: Andra, 27, RO, brunette, 169 cm, white skin, perfect heavy see or the boobs, "ace of spades" tatooed on her wrist. Sits usually with or near Kate. I saw her from the beginning but was rather worried when I saw that shey made 15 minutes room. She was so attractive that I checked freiercafe and eisbaren to see if she was worth one try and she had very good reviews. So I made eye contact, she invited me to sit, long ST, then I asked her about the kissing and she was ok with it, so we went upstairs and I had one hour with her. Very sensual woman, DFK, long DATY where she asked me to finger her and the BJ and the sex were perfect. I told her that at first sight I thought that she was too beautiful to be good, she admitted that it's often true but she proved me she was one of the exceptions. She's in holdiays for 2 weeks.

I met a nice ISG member on my second day and I'd gladly meet him again.

I'll be back more often in Acapulco!

McAdonis
02-23-17, 22:42
Martha, POL, brunette (long hair), 169 cm, long legs, blue eyes. Sits usually upstairs. I met her this summer in Aca Gold but she has more clients in Aca Velbert. Very classy young woman. I had to wait a long time to catch her (I did Hannah while I was trying to get her! Great service, lots of sensuality, perfect kisser, long DATY, no problem with fingering, can take a good pounding doggy style. 2 x 1 h. I had an appointment with her Monday morning to be sure I'd catch her so I waited patiently while she was having her breakfast.

On my last two visits, I've wanted to try Martha. Either I was recharging or she was busy. I am not a smoker, but I walked up those stairs at least five times to check if she was at her usual spot. She must be one of the few WG's at Acapulco capable of luring customers into long rooms. Her clients tend to be older. This is the first report I've read on her, but I always figured that she is a service superstar.

I'd say she is one of the older WGs there. Late 20's maybe early 30's. Long slim legs. She has abnormally slim ankles. How would your rate her BBBJ? Her tits?

BigBuddy69
02-23-17, 23:08
She's 31, her face looks like 27 yo. I like her tits, they're wide and soft. Pure MILF tits, not really sagging, big nipples. Her BBBJ is good too, maybe 8/10 if you want a rating. She seems to start around noon. The first time I waited for her in the sofa fronting the grill. Beware, she likes to take her time when she's eating. I always did one hour rooms with her but I saw her making 30 minutes. And yes she's succesful with older gents. I may be one of her youngest clients. She prefers to speak german but her english is very good and she's very interesting.

Solo Traveler
02-24-17, 21:02
Mihaela, 31, RO, blonde, tall (178 cm), stays usually near the kino. Nice woman but I was not excited enough to conclude. It all started by a massage of her legs in the kino and I let her touch and kiss me. She kisses but more with the tongue than with the lips..I had three sessions with Mihaela in total. She is a tall, slim, and blond Romanian.

She always stayed on second floor, around the cinema area. She did not like to come down to the first floor. So, I had to go to the cinema area to find her.

Shea had a nice personality. She would provide good DFK and Girlfriend feeling even if it was just a basic 30-minute 40-EUR session.

I was in Acapulco on a Monday and a Thursday. During my two visits, she had been the most good-looking and most sexy woman at present.

Maybe Acapulco has more sexy stunner on Fridays and Saturdays, but I was not able to see it.

Sirioja
02-26-17, 10:24
ATM working next week at Aca.

Cami still in blue at Aca.

Sirioja
02-27-17, 08:40
Pretty blond Misha, unfortunately silicon, is back. Pleasure for my eyes to look at her face, eyes and ass.

Takedown
02-27-17, 10:38
Maybe Acapulco has more sexy stunner on Fridays and Saturdays, but I was not able to see it.I don't think there's a single stunner there for my taste. Kate is like the "hottest girl in your high school" level of beautiful but not a stunner by pure optics.

I like the club, but to be honest, the average girl at Acapulco is probably a 6. 5. They just happen to have a handful of 8's that makes the club worth visiting.

Tuber19
02-27-17, 21:05
ATM working next week at Aca.

Cami still in blue at Aca.I wish she will work at Frankfurt, top girl but I will not visit Velbert area soon.

Sirioja
02-28-17, 20:21
I wish she will work at Frankfurt, top girl but I will not visit Velbert area soon.2 hours to drive between Frankfurt and Aca.

Sirioja
03-05-17, 05:26
ATM don t work yet, but casting is improving. For who like fresh Romanian brunettes, higher than Sharks or Palace for me. Only Lucy. De for my 2 Palace visits. I never saw small Barbara at LR, but back at Aca. Really sexy. Also Emily white snow, small Ana, Jelena, Noele. Ru, Liza, Misha silicon, 2 quite attractive new blond, but only Kate for me. Our first Champagne room was really great for 1 hour, she is more woman now, maybe because she enjoyed Paris. Second room in Orient to go to the record very soon, now she knows how I manage to get what I want in a crowded Aca.

Good kebab. Good sleep 3 times. I feel relax at Aca when I m too stressed at LR, too much pressure.

Sirioja
03-12-17, 01:15
ATM will maybe never work, but kebab was OK.

Cami with not much blue, is still at Aca. She seems friendly and is smiling.

Girls: Jelena, Noele, Jana / Jeni. De, Ana, Emily, Liza, Misha silicon, blond Polish upstairs in kino, Romanian doll Barbara, and Kate of course for me. For me, she has a nice behavior and one of the cleverest I know in this business where not many Nobel Awards.

For who has sisters fantasy, like Amalia and Eliv at Sharks, Ana and Emily at Aca.

About Aca girls behavior, hunting is forbidden, but with most of them, just a smile works to receive a smile back. Easy.

Optimist
03-12-17, 12:15
2 hours to drive between Frankfurt and Aca.For the more prosaic drivers amongst us it is about 2. 5 hours plus. In addition (unless driving at night) allow 15+ minutes for the ongoing road improvements round Koln.

Sirioja
03-12-17, 13:00
For the more prosaic drivers amongst us it is about 2. 5 hours plus. In addition (unless driving at night) allow 15+ minutes for the ongoing road improvements round Koln.Between Frankfurt and Velbert, faster way is to take Dortmund direction, not through Koln. About 250 kms, so less than 2 hours and I don't say at night.

Howie
03-12-17, 20:18
Hey Siri,

Did you see Juliana around during your past two visits?

Howie.

Sirioja
03-12-17, 23:07
Hey Siri,

Did you see Juliana around during your past two visits?

Howie.Small blond Juliana was at Aca about 1 month ago. I will write when she will be back.

As I said to Kate when we chat about Swiss business, only 3 pretty girls for me at Aca now: Barbara, Emily but she made a big mistake, even real GFE, and more and more lovely Kate. She really deserves my faith for 1 year and half and I will be happy we have over 50 rooms with a clever girl.

Misha is also pretty, but bad silicon.

Solo Traveler
03-13-17, 02:08
blond Polish upstairs in kinoIs she about 175 cm barefoot, in black lingerie, and is around 30 years old? Mostly lie on the bed in the kino and don't like to sit in the lounge?

Then, I think she is Mihaela.

I had good review on her.

But she said she is from Romania.

Sirioja
03-13-17, 11:53
Is she about 175 cm barefoot, in black lingerie, and is around 30 years old? Mostly lie on the bed in the kino and don't like to sit in the lounge?

Then, I think she is Mihaela.

I had good review on her.

But she said she is from Romania.Tall, slim, fake blond with average face, white skin, black dessous, no stockings, laying in kino. I was said she is Polish, but never talked to her because not attracted by her face, so maybe Romanian like most of Aca girls.

Solo Traveler
03-16-17, 13:49
Has anyone visited Acapulco 2 days consecutively before?

I mean, on Fridays and Saturdays, they are opened 10:00 to 05:00, and on other days 10:00 to 03:00.

If I visit Acapulco on Fridays or Saturdays, and stay until 05:00, but I want to attend the club 10:00 again, there will be a 5-hour gap.

Is it possible to stay in the club to spend the 5 hours (05:00 to 10:00)? A small fee is acceptable.

I don't drive, so don't have a car to sleep in.

At worst, I will go take strolls around Velbert as morning exercise, and kill time. LOL.

Sirioja
03-16-17, 17:04
Has anyone visited Acapulco 2 days consecutively before?

I mean, on Fridays and Saturdays, they are opened 10:00 to 05:00, and on other days 10:00 to 03:00.

If I visit Acapulco on Fridays or Saturdays, and stay until 05:00, but I want to attend the club 10:00 again, there will be a 5-hour gap.

Is it possible to stay in the club to spend the 5 hours (05:00 to 10:00)? A small fee is acceptable.

I don't drive, so don't have a car to sleep in.

At worst, I will go take strolls around Velbert as morning exercise, and kill time. LOL.Very bad point, not respectful for me, at Aca: girls sleep in rooms where they are fucked, I happy for Kate she doesn't. I don't think can sleep at Aca, not World, but ask desk.