PDA

View Full Version : Pussyclub - Wuppertal

Admin
01-01-00, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Xxxplorer
05-13-09, 15:28
A few mongers have raved about this club. I am planning a visit, but I am at a lost as to what their website says.

As far as I can read everything is included in the entry price - no time limit, anal, two girls, etc. Are these promises real or too good to be true?

Maybe a German reading mongers can help out. what does it say? Their web site is Java based so copy and paste on Google translation is of no use.

My friend and I plan to arrive next week and per the Wang King tip we will be by the door as soon as it opens. When does it open?

We will stay until the evening rush hour comes in.

Tomm Boyytoyy
05-13-09, 15:45
A few mongers have raved about this club. I am planning a visit, but I am at a lost as to what their website says.

As far as I can read everything is included in the entry price - no time limit, anal, two girls, etc. Are these promises real or too good to be true?

Maybe a German reading mongers can help out. what does it say? Their web site is Java based so copy and paste on Google translation is of no use.

My friend and I plan to arrive next week and per the Wang King tip we will be by the door as soon as it opens. When does it open?

We will stay until the evening rush hour comes in.Where do you plan to go after pussyclub-wuppertal?

I am planning something similar, but can't decide where to go after 5pm rush starts at PC. Any ideas?

Maybe FKK Dolce Vita or FKK_Acapulco or Living Room? What do you think?

Tom

Wanking
05-13-09, 16:01

We will stay until the evening rush hour comes in.Opens from 10 am to 10 pm. Not sure if there will be girls who will do anal everyday, but 2 girls at once is possible and the sessions are not too rushed. You can get a good 30 mins easy, then just take another girl.

Look forward to your report.

Wanking
05-26-09, 16:33
Its been a month since we have had a report on this club. I notice that they are not saying on their site how many girls they have in this club now. When I visited it was around 15 each day, but I wonder are there less now?

Last report

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=877884&postcount=2681

Kingwenslas
06-11-09, 22:55
Part 1 of this string of reports is under the Golden Time thread.

http://www.pussy-club.eu
Spitzwegstrasse 23A
42329 Wuppertal, Germany
Open 10 am to 10 pm
€99 for all day inclusive.

When planning my trip to Germany I noticed that Wan King and Iseeu had posted something about being at this club on Tuesday 9th. This is now only the second party treff that I have been to, the other one was PT Dorsten a few years ago, also as it happens, on Wan King’s recommendation (I ought to meet you sometime, mate).

To be honest, I didn’t really enjoy Dorsten all that much, but I thought I would try this one just to remind myself what other delights Germany can offer the discerning Fkker. My conclusion is that I won’t be rushing back for a while.

Wan King had stressed the importance of turning up in the morning to avoid the hordes who congregate after 6pm. I aimed to turn up at 10am but instead walked in at 10.30am, showered and went upstairs. There were 8 or so customers and half a dozen girls. I waited some time to get a (warm) soft drink and then I tried to strike up a conversation with the guy next to me. He said it was his first time in the club and then went off to one of the sofas. There was another bloke walking around in a tight T-shirt and tight underpants – I didn’t want to talk to him.

I made eye contact with a dark haired girl who was unable to smile. She looked 30. She came over and rubbed herself against me and tried to start a conversation during which time we soon realised that we had no languages in common. She indicated that she was 24 and her name was Violeta. “Let’s Fuck”, I said, but she wagged a finger showing we had to wait.

Then another half dozen girls came in, so there were a total of 12 or 13 girls, hard to be precise. I thought the quality was good for a PT, a few would not have looked out of place in an Fkk, and a good few (5) had some nice boobs. Then some loudish dancing music started and all the girls started disco dancing around. Remember, there were only half a dozen customers, it was 10.40 in the morning and beads of bright sunlight were showing through the cracks in the blinds. It reminded me of some really seedy clubs I’d been to in Romania in my younger days.

After a bit, the best two good-looking girls did a lesbian dance around the pole, which I thought was actually quite good. Except I was just there for some shagging and kept on wondering when it would end. Then suddenly at about 11.20 my humourless girl suddenly grabbed my arm and took me upstairs.

She gave me a quick suck, fuck and wank for about 10 minutes (I didn’t come) and implied that that was all I was getting, so I went back down stairs to find someone else.

I sat down next to one of the better looking girls and had a reasonable conversation in English with her. A not-so-good-looking colleague came over and they smoked a cigarette and half chatted with me. The new arrival playfully bared her breasts. I said I wanted a threesome upstairs with them and they kind of agreed, but then they had another cigarette and really strung it out. Anyway, eventually we got upstairs and I had a reasonable 20 minute session which abruptly ended after I came.

Basically, I left after that. Would I return? No. Would I recommend it? Yes, of-course I would if you are on a tight budget and don’t mind shagging girls with sagging, flabby bodies who would rather be somewhere else. For everyone else, I recommend the usual Fkks instead.

Part 3 is under the Planet Happy Garden thread.

Kingwenslas

Dick Travel
06-11-09, 23:27
Would I recommend it? Yes, of-course I would if you are on a tight budget and don’t mind shagging girls with sagging, flabby bodies who would rather be somewhere else.

I'm sure many would disagree, but my friend, that really made me laugh.
Thanks for the report.

I tried PT Dorsten too a couple of years ago again thanks to Wan Kings reports. There were a reasonable bunch of girls there but yes, I found it all a bit too mechanical factory processing style and although I dont mind public sex in a dimly lit Kino, I wasn't at ease in the PT scene. I find the idea appealling but in practice it doesn't work for me. It has to be tried though !

I may try another yet, but your Wuppertal report doesn't encourage me !

Keep enjoying the FKKs like me my friend.

DT

Forced Hand
06-15-09, 19:52
Myself and my wingman went to this club on 11th June. I was inspired by the good reports it had received on this forum. We got he train from Düsseldorf and walked up the 1km or so from the station. We arrived about 11:00am and the first show of the day was on. They have shows every two hours, which is basically the same show repeated 7 times a day. I think the main purpose of this is to give the girls a break as it seems they all have to be in attendance. Anyhow, the place was in full swing, we got changed and headed up to the action. After the show the place empties with everyone going with their chosen squeeze for a romp.

We did not get to chose a lady as they had all disappeared just as we arrived in the main room. I went to the end of the bar and ordered a coffee, deciding to wait until some of the ladies returned. After about 5 minutes one came out of the Kino and called me in. She was not particularly gifted in the looks department, but I was fully loaded and anxious for some action. I went in.

There were a number of other couples going at it in there, we went over to the bed where there was another (better looking) lady getting dressed, I lay my towel down and helped myself to her while the first one started giving me a BBBJ, happy days. Then my wingman (wondering where I went) arrives in and starts feeling up the better looking lady, leaving me with the first one, but she was giving me great head so I did not mind too much.

I was laying back with a broad grin from ear to ear when I spotted a third lady walking in alone. Not wanting to be done out of my 3some, I called her over and had her strip then climb up on my face. I managed to keep things going for about 20 minutes and ended up fucking one doggy style while the other was rubbing my balls....heaven!

I had another two sessions after that, but neither were as good. I found the place got too crowded and you had to press hard to get a girl. This constant pressure seemed to irritate some of the girls as some of the better looking ones were getting no respite whatsoever.

There is 4 floors in this place with the upper floors having the rooms which are free to view for waiting punters or voyeurs alike. Later in the afternoon queues formed upstairs and it was possible to find yourself 2nd or 3rd on the list for a girl. There were about 10 ladies present in total, about 3 of them were 7-8, a few 4-6's and a couple of mingers. However all were kept reasonably busy.

I was starting to get a bit edgy on the day with the lack of availability of ladies, but looking back on it, this club is great if you like sheer dirty fucking sex all around you and in your face. Anything goes in that kino and this adds to the atmosphere. All in all good value for the €100 entrance fee and the grub they served about 2.00pm was tasty and hit the spot.

Wanking
06-18-09, 01:18
Spent 7 hours here on June 9th with Iseeu and Knight Rideher. I don’t have the time to write a big report at the moment.

We all had a great time. Iseeu had 5 women and at least two of those sessions ran to over an hour. He was impressed. I had around 6 women and 3 cums. This club remains a real winner in my opinion because of the number of women and the fact that most of them don’t rush. There were around 15 women, and plenty of new girls since my previous visit. Most of them were well hot too.

My sexual highlight was this serious model type hottie Michelle, who could easily do well in an FKK. She is 27, and a tall slim brunette with real lovely average sized tits and a landing strip. At one point during our long session she was sitting on my face while I was upside-down on the bed, so her face was facing the doorway. I was licking away, and squeezing her tits while a small group of guys gathered around and had a giggle. As I was licking her, I could look up and her see her beautiful face going bright red with embarrassment as the young guys giggled on. Her pussy was nice and wet but Iseeu had got the best of it earlier, when she had cum on his face. She was my last session of the day and it took me a long time to cum, but Gawd it was worth it.

The biggest downside is the dance/strip routine that takes place every two hours. The whole thing goes on too long. First the girls all dance around to blaring Romanian music for about 20. 25 minutes, then a series of strip/lesbo/live sex shows take place over another 20 minutes or so. So the whole thing takes around 45 minutes, and in that time the girls are off limits. So you have 1 hour 15 minutes of fucking time, then a 45 minute break, repeat, etc. After the show the women all get snapped up fast, but in reality its not too much of a problem, as many are back in the bar after 10 minutes or so.

If you plan around the dance shows, you can still get loads of pussy.

Bottom line here: 15 women, long unrushed sessions. 70% women are at least hot enough.

Most other Partytreffs: 5 women, often rushed sessions. Often ugly hags.

At the moment this place still gets my high vote.

And a BIG thanks to the most "modest" and "humble" member of this forum, Iseeu, for driving me around that day!

Iseeu
06-23-09, 00:46
we all had a great time. iseeu had 5 women and at least two of those sessions ran to over an hour. he was impressed. i had around 6 women and 3 cums. this club remains a real winner in my opinion because of the number of women and the fact that most of them don’t rush. there were around 15 women, and plenty of new girls since my previous visit. most of them were well hot too.

my sexual highlight was this serious model type hottie michelle, who could easily do well in an fkk. she is 27, and a tall slim brunette with real lovely average sized tits and a landing strip. at one point during our long session she was sitting on my face while i was upside-down on the bed, so her face was facing the doorway. i was licking away, and squeezing her tits while a small group of guys gathered around and had a giggle. as i was licking her, i could look up and her see her beautiful face going bright red with embarrassment as the young guys giggled on. her pussy was nice and wet but iseeu had got the best of it earlier, when she had cum on his face. she was my last session of the day and it took me a long time to cum, but gawd it was worth it.

the biggest downside is the dance/strip routine that takes place every two hours. the whole thing goes on too long. first the girls all dance around to blaring romanian music for about 20. 25 minutes, then a series of strip/lesbo/live sex shows take place over another 20 minutes or so. so the whole thing takes around 45 minutes, and in that time the girls are off limits. so you have 1 hour 15 minutes of fucking time, then a 45 minute break, repeat, etc. after the show the women all get snapped up fast, but in reality its not too much of a problem, as many are back in the bar after 10 minutes or so.

if you plan around the dance shows, you can still get loads of pussy.

bottom line here: 15 women, long unrushed sessions. 70% women are at least hot enough.

most other partytreffs: 5 women, often rushed sessions. often ugly hags.

at the moment this place still gets my high vote.

and a big thanks to the most "modest" and "humble" member of this forum, iseeu, for driving me around that day!
i've been ridiculously busy these last couple of weeks and haven't had a chance to post my own report, but i have to agree with everything his highness has written except for that "modest and humble" crap.

following my less than satisfying visit to pc berlin (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=883061&postcount=3), i was a little apprehensive going in. i came away though very impressed. nicely laid out pt which is kept clean, with a large locker area, an impressive wellness area (including and in-house masseur), active kino for public sessions, good lounge/ meeting area and spacious clean zimmers. excellent selection of sp (i actually counted 17) compared to some of the disposable dregs that we've been seeing at other pt's with at least 6-7 of fkk looks quality. i had 3 excellent sessions with 3 hot women (older nicole, younger nicole and the aforementioned michelle who is a nicole kidman facial look alike with a pamela anderson pre-op body), and 2 so-so sessions, with jovanna and the very hot andrea.

that dance strip routine does get tiring after the first time, and it kills off the action for too much time, but it was a good chance to see some of the very hottest women performing in decent light and survey the goods. that's how the 2 nicoles made it onto my dance card. i was aching to do the beautiful bar girl, who is usually on the other side of the bar. she was dressed in tight ass enhancing jeans but alas off limits to sessions on this day, though she did strip down every couple of hours to perform in one of the sex routines, so we at least got a good look at her wonderful unclothed attributes.

had a long talk with older nicole who works with the pussy club management setting up their new clubs about their philosophy and business strategy "partytreff with fkk standards". i told her about my unhappy experience in berlin, commenting that it certainly doesn't meet those standards, and she said that they are aware of the problems there, but the berlin club poses a challenge due to the physical facility and the unique makeup of the local clientele.

other petty peeves:
1) the food selection is dismal but i don't ususally eat alot anyway when i'm in these clubs.
2) no towels at the 3rd floor shower area. i had 2 sessions on the couches up there and would have showered there instead of going all the way back down to the basement.
3) after the rush of sessions following the strip/dance routines, the sp all go to their dressing room on the 2nd floor and take much too long time before coming back down to the lounge.
4) basement shower area gets very slippery and needs to be mopped before i slip and mop up all the smegma with my clothes.

bottom line: this club has a alot going for it compared to most other pt's that i've visited the last couple of years. it's certainly the best in that area and imho currently only dolce vita trumps it for overall experience. but it's much more accessible than dv which means that i'll be returning far more often. my new current top 4 pt list: dv, pc wuppertal, baldis and of course mettmann.

wk- always great to do a club with you. need to do it more often. can't wait to get my original natural genuine chocolate covered smegma for christmas...
knight rideher- thanks for the company, and if you ever want to share some of that girth... heh, heh....

Wanking
06-23-09, 14:36
wk- always great to do a club with you. need to do it more often. can't wait to get my original natural genuine chocolate covered smegma for christmas.great report there dude,

the original natural genuine chocolate smegma bar is coming on well. im scraping off a little everyday and putting it in a container in the fridge. i reckon by next november, ill have enough to shape it into a bar about the size of a large bar of soap.

obviously it will only take me one attempt to prepare the chocolate sauce!!

then i'll dhl it to you, and you can think of me when you take a big bite after your xmas dinner.

Iseeu
06-23-09, 21:56
great report there dude,

the original natural genuine chocolate smegma bar is coming on well. im scraping off a little everyday and putting it in a container in the fridge. i reckon by next november, ill have enough to shape it into a bar about the size of a large bar of soap.

obviously it will only take me one attempt to prepare the chocolate sauce!!

then i'll dhl it to you, and you can think of me when you take a big bite after your xmas dinner.
hmmm, just a question- does chocolate covered smegma need to be kept in my smeg refrigerator or can i just leave it under the tree?

just wanted to know. lol

we can never know about the days to come
but we think about them anyway, yay
and i wonder if i'm really with you now
or just chasin' after some finer day

anticipation, anticipation
is makin' me late
is keepin' me waitin'

Wanking
06-23-09, 22:45
Hmmm, just a question- Does chocolate covered smegma need to be kept in my SMEG refrigerator or can I just leave it under the tree?

Just wanted to know. LOLHeh heh lol!!!

Actually I'll send the chocolate covered smegma to PT Mettmann, and they can store it in their SMEG refrigerator there. Then when u visit around xmas time, you can share it with the girls...

Craig Doug55
07-03-09, 00:59
Arrived at PC Wuppertal on Friday morning just after opening and paid my 100 Euros all inclusive fee. There were two other customers and 16 girls. After taking my time to scope out the situation, I was approached by two of the girls. I ended up in a threesome and fucked both of them. After a short rest period, it was time for the girl show that takes places every two hours. Since there were only two other men present at the time, I was selected to go on stage with the girls after the lesbian act and be part of the show. After walking up to the stage and being placed against the pole, they took away my towel and both proceeded to suck me off, BBBJ. After a few minutes, they laid me down on the floor, slipped on a condom and one of them mounted me on top while the other licked. After the show, took both up to a room and I had my second threesome. Another short rest, then approached by two more girls, and I proceeded to have my 3rd threesome of the morning. Due to a business commitment, I could only stay 3 hours, otherwise I may have sampled the remaining girls. As I left, early in the afternoon, there were only about six customers present and 16 girls.

Due to jet-lag, I don’t remember all the names. While the girls were not exactly teenies, and was there was no GFE experience, for the sheer amount of fucking to be done, the place cannot be beat.

Iseeu
07-03-09, 16:19
after taking my time to scope out the situation, i was approached by two of the girls. i ended up in a threesome and fucked both of them. after a short rest period, it was time for the girl show that takes places every two hours. since there were only two other men present at the time, i was selected to go on stage with the girls after the lesbian act and be part of the show. after walking up to the stage and being placed against the pole, they took away my towel and both proceeded to suck me off, bbbj. after a few minutes, they laid me down on the floor, slipped on a condom and one of them mounted me on top while the other licked. after the show, took both up to a room and i had my second threesome. another short rest, then approached by two more girls, and i proceeded to have my 3rd threesome of the morning. due to a business commitment, i could only stay 3 hours, otherwise i may have sampled the remaining girls.
any avid nba fan knows about "triple doubles". it refers to an individual player achieving double digits in points, assists and rebounds and can usually be achieved only by very skilled players since it requires a diverse skill set; speed, strength, skill and and unselfishness.

in our nba (national balling association) we now have the "triple- triple": 3 3somes in 3 hours. hall of fame accomplishment.

p.s. next time it would be helpful if you could add in at least some names. but thanks for posting.

Kostt
07-03-09, 20:43
Please can someone post directions to this place via public transport?

Thanks!

Kostt
07-03-09, 20:48
Arrived at PC WuppertalCan someone provide directions to this place via public transport?

Start123
07-03-09, 23:29
Arrived at PC Wuppertal on Friday morning just after opening and paid my 100 Euros all inclusive fee. There were two other customers and 16 girls. After taking my time to scope out the situation, I was approached by two of the girls. I ended up in a threesome and fucked both of them. After a short rest period, it was time for the girl show that takes places every two hours. Since there were only two other men present at the time, I was selected to go on stage with the girls after the lesbian act and be part of the show. After walking up to the stage and being placed against the pole, they took away my towel and both proceeded to suck me off, BBBJ. After a few minutes, they laid me down on the floor, slipped on a condom and one of them mounted me on top while the other licked. After the show, took both up to a room and I had my second threesome. Another short rest, then approached by two more girls, and I proceeded to have my 3rd threesome of the morning. Due to a business commitment, I could only stay 3 hours, otherwise I may have sampled the remaining girls. As I left, early in the afternoon, there were only about six customers present and 16 girls.

Due to jet-lag, I don’t remember all the names. While the girls were not exactly teenies, and was there was no GFE experience, for the sheer amount of fucking to be done, the place cannot be beat.The girls: how old were they? Lots of over 30? What about in looks department?

Copenhagen
07-04-09, 04:49
Can someone provide directions to this place via public transport?Take a train to Wuppertal-Vohwinkel

On Google Maps you just ask for walking directions from
Bahnhof Wuppertal-Vohwinkel
Bahnstr. 16
42327 Wuppertal, Germany

to

Spitzwegstraße 23
42329 Wuppertal, Germany

It is only 900 meters. Have lots of fun. I'll be there on Monday. Hoping to get as much fun as Craig Doug55 did.

Ccseeka
07-04-09, 05:50
Can someone provide directions to this place via public transport?Kostt

Here's the best link for a map

www.vrr.de/imperia/md/content/linienplan/linienplan_schnellverkehr_2009_web.pdf

Or better check the VRR site for local maps

http://www.vrr.de/de/fahrplanauskunft/fahr_und_linienplaene/stadtlinienplaene/index.html

Ccseeka
07-04-09, 05:56
The girls: how old were they? Lots of over 30? What about in looks department?Start123

Check out Wan King's Google map it has the club's site link. The club site is good at showing what girls are in at present.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=899578&postcount=18

Copenhagen
07-06-09, 21:52
I went there today and spend 8 hours. Had 5 sessions and one massage and came 4 times, and that’s a personal record

I checked the website again and I need to inform you that I only recognize one of the girls – that is the lovely Claudia. The rest I just did not see. But the good news is that the girls in real life are more attractive than the ones on the website.

On the other hand the sauna is out of order (or they just save on the electricity bill).

Others have been unhappy with the regular Romanian dance shows. I think they were quite good and it’s amazing how the girls cheer and clap franticly as the show progresses. I was offered to go on stage for the porn-part of thes show – but I chickened out. Another guy said yes, but only on stage he realized what was going to happen – he then opted out to much amusement to everyone.

My first session was with Nico. She is very hot. We took it very slow to prevent me from coming right away. No kissing but DATY was OK.

Second session was with Alina and Claudia. They are very charming, lively and into each others. Honestly they just wanted a break/rest with massages from me. They were very alert for having someone from management seeing them resting and not working. Beware.

Third session was with Dana, who is very tall and slim and has small breasts and she is an active poll dancer under the dance shows. Pretty good session.

Fourth session was with Roxana who has the cutest babyface. She too liked massage – but that was certainly OK.

The fifth session was with Nico again. No luck coming – no fault of Nico's. I was out of testosterone for the day

It got crowded after 6 pm. Poor guys who came late – if too shy, they get no fun.

All in all a perfect day. (Walking there from the train this morning. I for a second thought that pussyclub could be a Fata Morgana. But luckly it's not).

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Optimist
07-10-09, 08:29
Shiatsu's report to Cordelia:

This experience just shows that not everything can please everyone all of the time. The club obviously suits some guests down to the ground, as many have reported. But for this guest it was a total disaster

Arrived in area about 15.30. Made the mistake in trying to park on the premises – after lots of reversing, getting blocked in etc gave it up as a bad job and parked on the street about five minutes away. Finally got into club around 16.00.

Pleasant introduction by the reception/bar staff. What followed was a total disaster.

Mistake 1. There were about 25 girls: about 5 looked interesting. So a couple of approaches by other girls were rejected, waiting for the chosen ones.

Problem 1. There were about 50 men, a good proportion of whom were very obviously regulars and therefore greeted as such by the girls

Problem 2. There was a long period of about 45 minutes when the girls were all relaxing and dancing to very loud Rumanian music. This seemed to be the bit of the day the girls liked best. Some of the guests seemed to enjoy watching very much. Another viewpoint would be that the guests were like spare parts

Problem 3 The girls were generally at their most cheerful when talking to each other. Only then did most of their faces light up

Problem 4. Approached two girls separately and was rejected by both. Both indicated that the club was for Germans only!! Grounds for rejection would be perhaps
1. smelliness
2. uncouthness.
3 ugliness
4 plague carrier
but none of these applied (hopefully)

After this, departure seemed to be the best thing. Two hours in the club – wasted time and money. Followed by a happy visit to Duisburg Vulkanstrasse (report under Germany - Dusseldorf)

Good luck to everybody else who visits!

Wanking
07-10-09, 22:02
That's amazing, I had a truelly awesome day there today with Col bog from The forum and also Apolly was there for 1/2 a day. None of us are brad pitts and we had no rejection at all. Col and I had around 12 girls each along de day. Again the man /woman ratio was well in our favour.

What day did u visit?

This experience just shows that not everything can please everyone all of the time. The club obviously suits some guests down to the ground, as many have reported. But for this guest it was a total disaster

Arrived in area about 15.30. Made the mistake in trying to park on the premises – after lots of reversing, getting blocked in etc gave it up as a bad job and parked on the street about five minutes away. Finally got into club around 16.00.

Pleasant introduction by the reception/bar staff. What followed was a total disaster.

Mistake 1. There were about 25 girls: about 5 looked interesting. So a couple of approaches by other girls were rejected, waiting for the chosen ones.

Problem 1. There were about 50 men, a good proportion of whom were very obviously regulars and therefore greeted as such by the girls

Problem 2. There was a long period of about 45 minutes when the girls were all relaxing and dancing to very loud Rumanian music. This seemed to be the bit of the day the girls liked best. Some of the guests seemed to enjoy watching very much. Another viewpoint would be that the guests were like spare parts

Problem 3 The girls were generally at their most cheerful when talking to each other. Only then did most of their faces light up

Problem 4. Approached two girls separately and was rejected by both. Both indicated that the club was for Germans only!! Grounds for rejection would be perhaps
1. smelliness
2. uncouthness.
3 ugliness
4 plague carrier

After this, departure seemed to be the best thing. Two hours in the club – wasted time and money. Followed by a happy visit to Duisburg Vulkanstrasse (report under Germany - Dusseldorf)

Good luck to everybody else who visits!

Col Bog 1
07-11-09, 09:33
I had never been to Germany for sex in my life till I had the opportunity to escape from home with some free days in front of me.

Preparing the trip, I watched the forum and discovered the Partytreff.

That seemed to be exactly what I was looking for:

-A lot of sex

-Something affordable

-Group sex

-Public sex.

Reading the partytreff forum I started to ask for some advices to their major members.

Wan King kindly took charge of my education and I soon discovered that we would be in Germany at the same time.

So I decided to follow his advices & timetable.

I arrived to the Wuppertal’s Pussy club around 10am.

I decided not to park in their place (they have a private underground parking lot) and easily found a place at 150 meters.

I entered the club and was received by the lady in charge who is also the bar keeper and an amazing dancer.

She took my 100€ and explained me where things were.

I got downstairs to change and Wan King immediately recognized me.

We talked a little bit and after my shower I joined him upstairs.

He introduced me to Apolly and I started to watch the Ladies.

They were more than 20 and I have to say that there were women for almost every taste.

I like then skinny with a small waist and I immediately saw that there were at least 3 girls exactly in my scope.

After visiting the installations, I went back to the main room and sat at the bar with Wan King. I asked him if I could go back to my car and be back to the club (without paying the fee again) because I had forgot my blue pill in the car, but he very kindly gave me a Ciallys. He was seated with one of the skiny girl I had notice and they soon leave the main room for upstairs.

So I sat down on a coach with a nice girl.

I soon discovered that most of the girls were Rumanians and would speak Spanish but no German at all.

So it was easy for me to establish contact with the girls.

After a short talk, a girl proposed me to go upstairs with one of her friend.

I didn’t expect that so early but why not?

So we climbed the stairs and took one of the available room (no room have a door), I could see some action already in progress in some other rooms.

Girls took their bras and strings out and we started.

Well, what can I say? I have been blown (BBBJ) and I have performed DATY on both holes of my 2 girls. They covered me and we start all the regular positions.

After maybe 10 or 15 minutes, they were surprised I would not come.

I asked one of the girl to finger my ass while I was doing her friend.

We remained like that for 5 more delicious minutes and suddenly, the girl that was fingering me stopped and told me she would be back with another girl!

She came back with the most beautiful girl of the set. But she didn’t took her clothes off and she only wanted to finger me. As she had large nails, she hurts me so I asked her to stop. After 10 more minutes and a good HJ I was still unable to come. So I stopped the girls and decided to take my chance later.

After a quick shower, I went back to the main room and I saw the skinny girl that was with Wan King before. I talked a little bit with her and we soon agreed to fly to the moon together. That time, I took her to me movie place where you can have public sex and watch porn.

Once again BBBJ, DATY, .. But that time, I couldn’t come neither.

I found that place very good as you can do your girl ad grab the neighbor’s girl too! Pure heaven to me.

After my 3rd girl I went back to the main room and talked a little bit with Wan King and Apolly. I was concerned that I couldn’t come but Wang King, wisely told me "Good for You, You’ll have more sessions like this" He was dam right!

But it was time for the show. The club has show every 2 hours I guess.

It’s always the same so if you loose one, you can always catch the next one.

It starts with music and girls have to dance (they can’t stay on the coach with you). After the dance comes a bar dancing, then a lesbian show followed by a porn show. I had been approached by 2 girls (good looking) who asked me if I would accept to perform with them. How could I refuse?

So they took me to the "stage" and they started the show. Well, I was expecting something stronger, in fact the start rubbing their body on mine, then they kissed my chest, but I was not authorized to "explore" them meanwhile.. Then they took my towel out and start a BBBJ. After a minute, they would put me on my back, kept blowing and one of the girl would sit on my face so I could do some DATY. And that was it!

Good thing was that they both took me upstairs after the show.

And then again, BBBJ, DATY, Missionary, Doggy, .. Ass fingering (mine).

And once again, I was not able to come.

That time one of the girl let me rub my bared dick on her pussy.

I was able to enter my dick’s head but no more. Still it was very good and I have been very close from coming but after more than 20 minutes they told me they had to go down as all the rooms were busy and some guests were waiting I was desperate as I thought I would have had some BB action with 5 or 10 more minutes!

So I had been with 5 girls so far and still didn’t come.

When I went back downstairs, they were more men now.

I think that at one moment they were maybe 20 men at the same time.

But most of the guys would "only" stay 2 to 3 hours.

Apolly did the same and left early.

Now I have to speak about a special guy. He was probably 70 or more!

I was amazed! I had no idea that you could still have a lot of sex at that age.

He remained more than 8 hours and I think he has been with 10 girls at least!

I wish I’ll arrive at my 70 and still feel horny like him!

I tried to speak with him but he wouldn’t understand any of my languages.

This guy will remain in my memory as an example.

But then, what else? I choose another slim and nice looking girl, and we talked a while.

She was Rumanian living in Spain, and she was working there for the so bad economical situation in Spain. Her baby girl was in Rumania with her parents while she was doing some money.

This girl had a real nice personality and she was real sweat and had an incredible "peach touch skin".

We went upstairs and I gave her a strong DATY. She seemed to enjoy it and after maybe 10 minutes she even came! I hope it was true, I can’t tell, but she thanks me for that. Then, after maybe 45 minutes of positions and a lot more sucking she gave me a very good HJ and I finally reached climax spreading milk everywhere. Another shower, and down again.

Some food had arrived.

Food is not the strong point of that Club.

When it arrives, you have to rush if you want to eat something.

I only had (bad) cheese, but it was Ok for me as I’m on a diet and eat a lot would make me sleep.

Then another show went on and once again I was asked to perform the porn show. Girls told me I was the only willing man for the moment.

How could I say No?

That time, they changed a little bit and while I was licking one of the girl’s pussy and ass the one took my dick in her pussy for a cow girl ride.

Have to recognize that I liked that. Unfortunately, it didn’t last long.

What more can I say about that perfect day?

I could describe the rest of the day but I think it would be boring.

I probably had more than 12 girls!

That was the very first time I had that!

Even in my more porn dreams, I never thought I would be able to do this.

I did the porn show a 3rd time but I was too exhausted to get stiff. After that, girls found 2 more volunteers for their show.

At one of the show a fat girl with no string provoked Wan King and I showing us her pussy.

I called her and gave her a public DATY, then Wan King came, I gave him the place and he licked her ass as well! That was so great and funny!

I even did that fatty later and she also told me that she came after a very strong DATY. That girl was really nice, at a later show Wan King took her to the stage and start a DATY, then he asked me to join and I licked her ass while Wan King was still licking her pussy!

Girls kept coming to ask me for sex all the time.

I whish I’d be able to say yes to all of them, but it was ways above my strength!

Now, if I should make a very short summary, I’d say that this place is just fantastic. The real bad point for me was the heavy smoke due to heavy smokers and bad ventilation of the main room.

I haven’t been able to get BBFS.

Girl’s asses are difficult to finger or to do.

If you want anal action, you should ask the bar attender and she will point the girls that would do anal for you.

At 9:45 pm, girls retired and change themselves.

2 couples were still performing in front of the movie place, and it was time to go.

But, definitely, who could ask for more for 12 hours of entertainment at 100 €?

I want to thanks again Wan King who so kindly shared his huge knowledge of German’s Partytreff with me.

I’ll meet him tonight and we will both go to Beverly!

I hope I can restore my dick for tonight!

Cheers

Col Bog 1
07-11-09, 10:41
Hi Cordelia.

As you wrote, Heaven for some guys, hell for some others.

But still,

Arrived in area about 15.30. Made the mistake in trying to park on the premises – after lots of reversing, getting blocked in etc gave it up as a bad job and parked on the street about five minutes away. Finally got into club around 16.00.Yes, there are plenty of available places to park at less than 150 meters from the club.

Mistake 1. There were about 25 girls: about 5 looked interesting. So a couple of approaches by other girls were rejected, waiting for the chosen ones.These girls are here to please their customers.

It is not possible to know in advance what kind of girl a new customer likes.

So you were approached and you reject the girls.

This is always something uneasy to do, and if you do it with rude manners, you could have the all girl’s community against you.

Let me tell you a short story.

As I wrote on my report, I like to be fingered.

After my first act all the girls knew what I like so they all wanted to finger me.

I wish my ass could bear so much, so I had to ask them to stop, and then no one proposed it to me again.

So you see, when there is a newcomer, they speak together and try to please you.

Problem 1. There were about 50 men, a good proportion of whom were very obviously regulars and therefore greeted as such by the girlsWell, yes, you are right. These girls make money with their bodies.

It’s a hard work.

One of them told me they work 7 days a week 12 hours a day.

So when you’re a regular customer, I guess you are well received.

Wouldn’t you think that this is normal?

Now these girls receive a percentage of the turnover, so their interest is to make you happy so you will come back.

It has been my first visit and I have been very well received and treated.

Now you counted 50 guys, I haven’t seen so many, but I have been so busy, you may be right.

Problem 2. There was a long period of about 45 minutes when the girls were all relaxing and dancing to very loud Rumanian music. This seemed to be the bit of the day the girls liked best. Some of the guests seemed to enjoy watching very much. Another viewpoint would be that the guests were like spare parts Yes, I have to agree with what you say.

I found those breaks too long.

But it’s easy to understand why girls like them.

It’s the only moment of the day when they are not available to our sexual wishes. Once again, try to imagine that you’re one of these girls, obliged to sell your body to survive, and you’re in a place where any of these guys can take you and have sex with you and this for 12 hours everyday.

Wouldn’t you like the only moment when you can have a rest?

Now, if that really bothers you, I have seen that some guys found a way to turn around these shows.

They took their girl upstairs 5 minutes before the show would start and so they would remain with them meanwhile.

Problem 4. Approached two girls separately and was rejected by both. Both indicated that the club was for Germans only! That really amazed me.

As I wrote on my report, most of these girls don’t speak German or English. Is it possible that you misunderstood them?

I have seen a lot of Turks in the club and they were doing well. Girls reported for some black guys as well. I have seen a man who was more than 70 years old, they had very young customers as well and some fat and some skinny gentlemen, so I guess everybody is welcome in this club as long as he behaves normally.

Glad to read you had a good time in Duisburg Vulkanstrasse, a place I wanted to visit as well.

Cheers

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Dark Vader
07-11-09, 11:58
The day after the night before ( http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=903506&postcount=2752).

Sunday 14th June 11:00 – 18:30

Last month, I made my 3rd visit to Pussy-club. It was another successful one and I thought that the club had improved somewhat from my previous visit. I liked the addition of the solarium, in the room just off the lounge, as it provided an easy opportunity for me to joke with the girls about who had the better tan ;-)

The ratio wasn’t too bad with 16 girls : 25 punters at the beginning increasing to 16:40 when I left.

Of the 16 girls, 8 were new and 8 were old hands including that old dog Alexis (I think she’s changed her handle now but there’s no disguising her mug surely a face that only her mother could love)

I had enjoyable repeat sessions with girls that I’ve previously tangled with. I opened my account with Nicole, the Spanish chick, she recognised me from my previous visits and we had nice slow comfortable session. I also had fun sessions with Ameria and Mona, both of them are slightly larger girls but both hadn’t lost their ability to extract my saft.

The one new girl I sampled was Tasha who was a black girl, originally from Jamaica, who’s been in Germany for around 8 years. She confused me at first by claiming to be a non-English speaking Jamaican – now that would have been a first! Needless to say this pretence didn’t last long. My session with her wasn’t great but I enjoyed shooting the breeze with her post coital.

There was a Moroccan guy in the club who I thought was quite fun at first. He’d sneaked some vodka into the club and would keep popping down to his locker to have a crafty slug. He offered me some but I declined as I’d be driving to the airport later on. After a while though as the drink took effect he began to make a nuisance of himself and kept grabbing at the girls only to be declined as they’d sussed that he was drunk. The thekenfrau asked him to dress-up and leave but when he declined she reluctantly called the Police to kick him out. She recounted later how they’d taken the precaution of donning rubber gloves before dressing him and taking him away – probably a wise move.

As others have mentioned the shows, the onset of which are signposted by the strains of Enrique Iglesias’s - Push Ft Lil' Wayne ( http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.djbooth.net%2Findex%2Ftracks%2Freview%2Fenrique-iglesias-ft-lil-wayne-push%2F&ei=JS1NSuPJFp7LjAe88vW8BQ&usg=AFQjCNE4eRPbia0N8LXNvjzgH_gWD1PCnw&sig2=hdul7BfXKpJAAkkMkcEaGA), do take the girls out of commission for a fair while and so it’s important to make sure you’ve buddied up beforehand or you’ll be kicking your heels for some time particularly when the club is crowded. The volunteer spot in the shows this time round was done by a middle-aged guy who I recognised from a previous expedition to PT Traumland. He couldn’t get it up but no doubt enjoyed getting a BBBJ from Claudia (http://www.pussy-club.eu/clubs/wuppertal/?album=13&gallery=21). He was the only one who was so honoured on that day as Claudia seemed to be taking a break from normal “entertaining” duties and was helping the thekenfrau out with the door and behind the bar for most of the day.

All in all not too bad a trip.

Sportsman
07-11-09, 23:45
If you want anal action, you should ask the bar attender and she will point the girls that would do anal for you.Their website also labels which girls do anal. At the moment, Silvia and Christina are tagged.

Optimist
07-12-09, 10:01
Thanks for the comments. As said, the club is probably great for many/most visitors, but occasionally this wass one for whom it doesn't gel. Maybe my notes give a litle indicator of pitfalls.

As for not understanding - well there was NO chance of misunderstanding the refusals!!

As for rudeness - if anything the failing was one of overpoliteness! Maybe a little more "fun of the party" attitude would have been helpful

It was a friday before a Public Holiday this may account for the large number of guests - it was definitely around 50

Obviously a paradise lost in this person's case - oh misery!

Almotu
07-12-09, 17:18
Col Bog / Wan King: I really enjoyed your reporting on this PC. Can you tell me if it is commom for the girls there to give BBBJ and DFK? Col Bog, you did not mention about any kissing (on the mouth) with the 12 girls you were with.

Since the PC is an all-inclusive price situation, is tipping expected and was there any up-selling. Did you see many refusals from the prettier girls? I am still flabbergasted with the prospect of all-you-can-f*ck for 100 Euro (flat-rate). I am guessing there is a lot of turnover with the girls working there.

Col Bog 1
07-13-09, 08:04
Col Bog / Wan King: I really enjoyed your reporting on this PC. Can you tell me if it is commom for the girls there to give BBBJ and DFK? Col Bog, you did not mention about any kissing (on the mouth) with the 12 girls you were with.

Since the PC is an all-inclusive price situation, is tipping expected and was there any up-selling. Did you see many refusals from the prettier girls? I am still flabbergasted with the prospect of all-you-can-f*ck for 100 Euro (flat-rate). I am guessing there is a lot of turnover with the girls working there.Hi Almotu.

Thanks for your good words. It's always a pleasure to know that someone likes my reports.

Now your questions :

BBBJ : Yes, most girls will do it with no hesitation.

DFK : None of the girls offered it. But I didn't insist much on this even if I like that.
Tipping : Absolutely not !!! The only thing you have with you once in the Treff is a towel and sandals. So there is nothing you can buy in the club. You're just there to enjoy yourself with the girls and there is no more money involved once you have paid the door fee.

Refusals : I only had one refusal with the prettiest girl (10 in my book). As always with this kind of girl I must have a psychological problem because they always turn bad to me. Wan King told me he couldn’t do her neither. I think she was only there to be pretty. Her personality was also of a princess (bad behavior). At a moment I told one of the girl that this princess was really good looking and that it was a pity she would run away from me. She was surprised and tried to speak to the 10. But she got mad, said something that was probably insults in Romanian and just turn her back... Maybe she had her period at that time ?

Turnover : As this was my first visit I can’t say. But Wan King told me he already knew some girls from his precedent trip. I also think that girls might change clubs between the 3 Pussy Club’s location from time to time to provide fresh pussy to customers. And of course, some girls will escape prostitution and some others will just change place, looking for more money or less sex than PT.

I’ve just looked to their site http://www.pussy-club.eu/girls/wuppertal/ and couldn’t recognized any girl. But my memory is not good and I may be wrong. Then, of course, their pictures don’t make it easy neither to recognize a girl.

Cheers

Apolly
07-13-09, 23:46
Personally, this club isn't for me,

Lets get one thing straight, the girls are extremely sexy there was about 20 women there when I turned up and I got a three-sum in an isntance (best fuck of the day) entrance is 100euro and the club is a 5 min walk from the station.

I'll start with the pros:

The girls are top notch I think they have something for everyone and they are extremely sex.

Good locker room and sauna.

Cons

All my sessions felt rushed like the wanted to get it over

The beds felt grimy and quiet. Ewww

Every two hours the live sex show starts up. It was good the first time, not really good the second or third

No food.

The smoke: S

For me a like a club I can relax in, Club MG and Mettman I could take my time relax wonder about. Chat and 'jump in' they didn't feel to me like brothels more like gentelman clubs, MG and mettman are clean, tidy have food (MG is brillant for this! ) and I can stay at both for hours. Its dark and somehow feels dirty (to me)

Pussy club is exactly what is says it is a ***** house, but thats not nesserally what I'm after, Personally I like long long hard fuck sessions, not 20 minates and were done. Its very dark and it just feels dirty.

If you like lots of quick fire shots with young girls. Go for it pussyclubs great, but I don't like I could go for more that 4 hours. Maybe I'm just picky but next month I thin mettmen and MG for me

Apolly

Wanking
07-15-09, 00:39

1. smelliness
2. uncouthness.
3 ugliness
4 plague carrier

Good luck to everybody else who visits!I just had an awesome 2 days in Pussyclub. Been there 5 days in total now, and all of them very good. My full report on the last 2 days is coming.

Anyway Shiatsu was a little unfortunate in that he made 2 mistakes. Also the following is not a flame or complaint at Shiatsu:

1) He arrived at 4 pm on a Friday, and thats too late to hit this club, cos it can get very crowded around then. You really need to visit this place at 10 am opening (12 pm max) to get the best out of it, as I have posted before.

2) He refused offers of sex by girls he didnt fancy. Whenever I visit a new partytreff where I dont know any of the girls, I always go with the first girl who offers herself to me no matter how ugly she is, and just take a massage or a quick blowjob off her. After that first session I do become more fussy, and will refuse women I dont find attractive. These women work in a team, much more than FKK girls do, so its important to try and keep in with the team as much as you can. There is a sort of etiquette needed in order to have a good time in a PT.

Shiatsu I reckon if you try this club again on a weekday morning, you might find it better. Of course most of these girls are young and simple minded poor Romanian daughters so dont expect intellectual conversation like you had with the girl in the Duisburg Eros house.

(the rest doesnt apply to anything Shiatsu did)

Also be generous with your ciggies if you smoke, and maybe bring a bag of sweets and offer them around. Little things like that do help. Also lots of laughing and joking is good.

Col Bog had never been in a partytreff before and he got on very well with most of the girls, cos he spent his time flirting and joking with them.

And remain light hearted, once you have paid your €100 you need to make the most of it, so if a session or two doesnt go your way, dont get into bad humour over. Im saying this cos I have seen it happen several times in PT clubs.

Tuxsmasher
07-15-09, 11:21
I'm thinking of paying a visit next week, if theres no food, thats a deal breaker, no food at all?

Wanking
07-15-09, 20:50
I'm thinking of paying a visit next week, if theres no food, thats a deal breaker, no food at all?From opening time there is the usual bread, cheese and cold meat slices that most of these places serve. Then around 2.30pm a Chinese buffet meal is ordered in. There are around 10. 12 portions in this, so you need to be quick as it gets snapped up fast. It consists of fried chicken, veg and rice and is very nice. They then order it in again around 5.30 pm, and if its very busy again around 8.30pm. I managed to have the Chinese food everytime it was served, but then my food is just as important as my sex when I visit these clubs.

Just ask the manageress and she will tell you exactly when the food will arrive.

Wanking
07-16-09, 20:54
Firstly a big thanks to Col Bog for driving me around. We had a blast, and you are a great Dude and I hope we can do it again soon.

Day 1. Fri July 10th

Highlights of the day: Finally fucking Janina, and putting the head of my barecock into Ambras pussy (Col Bog got the same), and licking and fingering a lot of girls anuses. Oh and Col and I both licking out the fat girl on the podium during the Romanian dancing in the afternoon. Col licked her anus while I licked her pussy!

Stayed at Hotel Astor, which has a great location being 2 minutes from Wuppertal main train station and right beside the monorail. Cost me €194 for 4 nights. Free wifi and above average breakfast, highly recommended. Also they gave me a free travel card that would cover my travel for 4 days all the way to Dusseldorf airport, so that saved some mongering dollars.

Took the 10 minute monorail trip from Wuppertal hbf to Wuppertal Vohwinkel, then a 3 minute walk, arrived at 10.10 am, stayed till the end at 10pm, and straight away bumped into Apolly, then Col Bog arrived 5 minutes later. Line up of ladies was fantastic, with loads of new faces. 16 or 17 girls present, and very few customers, swelling to a max of around 20 guys later in the evening, so absolutely no problem ever getting a session. The photos on their site are outdated now with most of those girls not in the club anymore. I guess they have such a turnover of ladies that its hard to keep the site up to date.

Along the day I had around 12 sessions with 9 or 10 women, and 4 cums. Most were around 30 minutes with some taking less and others taking longer, but all in all most were very satisfying sessions. I won't bore you all with details of every session.

Sexual highlight of the day:

I had seen Janina, a voluptuous hottie on my previous trip with Iseeu. She really has the Wan King Xfactor, small with big tits and ass. On that visit she was brand new to the club and wouldn’t go for a session with me, but in the previous 6 weeks she has obviously been broken in.

I had been thinking about her everyday for the 6 last weeks, and she entered my thoughts during my twice daily wanks at home. When I saw her in the flesh I was so excited, I got a coffee and just watched her for a bit, letting my excitement build. Then around 10.45 they started the Romanian music, and the girls all got up to dance, she was dancing on the podium with some of the others, and I strolled over to join them. I started to touch her lightly, just testing the waters. She was receptive to my touch, so I started to feel her bottom and tits liberally while dancing with her. She then started giggling. I then pushed her against the pole, bent her over a little and pulled up her short skirt, got down on my knees and buried my face in her ass, while grabbing her big tits! I pulled her G-string to the side, and she had a faint smell of shit off her ass, which made me more excited! I had a quick lick of her anus, while I pulled the front part of her thong aside and lightly fingered her pussy much to the laughs and cheers of the other girls. Eventually her friend pulled me away and asked to me to wait till after the show.

After the show, I brought her upstairs and wow she really lived up to what I hoped she would. Firstly I bent her over the bed, and slowly licked and sucked on her big brown asshole. I noticed it was a little open, so I fingered it gently with no objection from her. I asked her about anal, and she said sometimes but not today because she was sore from anal. I then turned her over and licked her pussy for a while, and she got nicely wet. She also allowed light fingering of the pussy. I climbed on the bed and while lying there she cleaned my already clean helmet with a baby wipe, and then I fucked her mouth while playing with her big tits. We turned it into a 69, and I was in heaven, licking her 2 lovely holes, squeezing her big tits while she gave me a great BBBJ. She felt me cumming and then turned it into a hand job, and then 5 days of saved cum exploded all over both of us. Nice. Very Nice! Later I had a repeat session with her that was almost as good.

Other highlight was Ambra, a tall, voluptuous, big assed, big titten, 20 year old blonde. She dropped a kid a year ago and still has some baby damage and breast milk (so she claimed). Anyway I had 2 long sessions with her, long BBBJ, long licking of both her holes, deep fingering of big pussy but not of her anus. When we got around to fucking she let me rub my bare cock off her pussy and put the head in, but then I had to wrap up. I tried this because Col Bog told me about it earlier. I can understand why some married couples struggle to have a second kid, because man her pussy was so big I really couldn’t get any friction. It was like fucking a bucket! Still she is a really pretty girl, very friendly and good fun. We had a lot of fun doing some "dirty dancing" along the day, and spent a lot of time joking. Great girl. Reasonable English too.

Other stuff:

Had a bad session with 2 girls who were only working together. Both really hot looking but shit in the room. No BBBJ or DATY. The blonde had an amazing ass, that I am getting stiff thinking about right now as I write this. A lovely big fat plump ass, infact on my 2nd day she was wearing a really short dress, that kept coming up, and she must have pulled it down a 1000 times that day, only for it to slip back over her ass in a second. I pleaded with her to let me lick her ass several times but she wouldn’t do it.

I don’t recommend the 2 girl sessions there. In my experience you will get much better service from a solo girl, and a longer session. Obviously of course if you have never tried 2 girls you might want to.

Nicole, the older girl who told Iseeu she was helping set up the clubs has now been upgraded to manager, and was present both days.

The Romanian dancing and the shows have been tightened up. The dancing now starts 15 minutes before the show, and the shows are done in 10 or 15 minutes, so the whole thing now takes a max of 30 minutes compared to 40. 45 mins on my previous visits,

Sauna is still broken. I also had my first massage off the male masseuse down stairs. Best massage I ever had. Decided to give the guy a 10 euro tip, so impressed I was with the massage. He told me it was the first tip he ever got in the club.

The Chinese food was served 3 times on the Friday. Delicious but does run out fast. Well the chicken runs out fast, but there is usually some veg and rice left for a while, so something if you are starving. Also they have bread, meat and cheese until 5 or 6 pm. Approx times for the Chinese buffet are 2.30pm, 5.30pm and 8.30pm.

Day 2 - Sat 11th July - Beverly
http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=905478&postcount=146

Day 3 - Sun 12th July - General Perving around Wuppertal
http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=905493&postcount=273

Day 4 Monday 13th July.

Stayed from 10 am to 6pm until I had to leave for my flight home. More great sessions with Janina, Ambra and others. Managed 4 cums today as well, mainly due to having a rest day on Sunday.

Highlight today was anal sex with skinny tall but big titten Nico. 21 years old and smoking hot. She was there on my first visit back in May, and I had not got around to nailing her then. I was watching her fuck another guy in the kino, a Turkish guy, and in typical Turk style he was done in about 5 minutes. She then invited me on the bed. I lay her down on her back and licked her pussy for ages, then we turned it into a 69. I noticed that her anus was open and sort of loose. I fingered it lightly, put my finger about half way in. I asked her if she did anal and she said yes. She bagged me up, and I fucked her up in the ass in the missionary position to completion. Highly erotic fucking a girl anal while in the missionary position. Man her ass so was tight while I fucked it. For a skinny girl she has such amazing big titten, and big saucer like nipples. Yummy!

ONE ANUS GETS FUCKED AND 2 ANUSES GET FINGERED:

I managed a final session with her after the 5pm show, we went upstairs, and after a giving her a quick lick of both holes, she wrapped me up, and cock straight into her anus in the missionary position. I fucked her hard while sucking on her big saucer like nipples. I had cum 3 times already so this would be slow. Then another girl came in and joined us. She started rubbing my ass, and Nico said something to her in Romanian, the girl then lubed her finger and started fingering my asshole. I then got her to lube my finger, pulled the girl around to my side and I fingered her anus lightly, finger about half way in.

So there we were for about another 10 minutes, all of us with our anuses occupied. I was struggling to cum, so Nico pulled my cock out of her anus, pulled off the condom and started giving me a mighty hand job, and after another 5mins or so, I aimed for her tits but came all over her flat hard stomach. I then had to leave and rush for the train to the airport.

Conclusion:

Still my favourite club. Long kinky sessions with a big selection of hot women. It simply doesn’t get any better for one hundred euros. I'll be back on my next trip in late August.

Wanking
07-17-09, 13:40
Here is a pic I took of the Wuppertal Monorail. This train runs the lenght of the city about 20 feet over street level. Its a cool thing to take a spin on and it belts along! Also the hotel I stayed gave me a free travel pass that covered all public transport in the area. It also stops very close to Pussy club.

Sir Wankalot
07-17-09, 22:41
First of all I'ld like to thank the members giving their detailed experiences.
Since I've never been to a partytreff or flat rate club (only sauna clubs) I could really need as much insider knowledge I could get :)

-Are there private rooms where you can retire with a girl, or is all sex public? Oder men 'lending a hand' or vayeurs turn me off.

-What kind of clothing do the girls wear, or are they completely naked or topless?

-There is food on regular feeding times, but what drinks are included in the entry fee?

-As already noticed before, it's a smart thing to come early. What are the avarage number of men and girls during the different days in afternoon and evenings?

This way I can carefully plan my visit so I'm not dissapointed after a single drive of over 250kms.

Wanking
07-18-09, 22:32
First of all I'ld like to thank the members giving their detailed experiences.

Since I've never been to a partytreff or flat rate club (only sauna clubs) I could really need as much insider knowledge I could get :)

-Are there private rooms where you can retire with a girl, or is all sex public? Oder men 'lending a hand' or vayeurs turn me off.

-What kind of clothing do the girls wear, or are they completely naked or topless?

-There is food on regular feeding times, but what drinks are included in the entry fee?

-As already noticed before, it's a smart thing to come early. What are the avarage number of men and girls during the different days in afternoon and evenings?

This way I can carefully plan my visit so I'm not dissapointed after a single drive of over 250kms.1) The sex takes place in private rooms that have no doors but beads instead. No other man will interfere while you are in the room with the girl but some guys might have a quick look, but they tend to move on after a few seconds. The rooms are NOT completely private like in an FKK/Sauna club. Also there is a small kino (cinema) where you can have public sex but its always one man and one woman, or one man and two women. Never two men and one woman.

2) The girls wear sexy clothes like they do in most brothels or sauna clubs, they are NOT naked like in an FKK club.

3) No alcohol or beer, just soft drinks (coke, fanta etc) and coffee.

4) Hard to answer your last question as it varies from day to day, but during the week in my experience its usually 15+ women with around 10 men until the early afternoon when it can fill to 20 - 30 men. It does get harder to get a session in the afternoon/evening when its busy but certainly not impossible. You do need to be quick off the mark, and a little pushy if you want alot of sessions.

Hope you like it and look forward to reading about your findings.

Dark Vader
07-19-09, 01:19
Hot off the presses from a German forum comes news that the neighbouring residents of PC Wuppertal are not very pleased about the interloper in their midst and have lodged complaints with the authorities.

It would be great if one of our German speaking members could translate what is being said in this news clip (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.wdr.de/tv/aks/videos/flashplayer.jsp%3Fmid%3D57023&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com) but I think the gist of it is that the club has got the correct permits and so tough luck.

At least I hope that's what they're saying as it would be a shame if they got closed down.

Mind you it is a bit strange for the authorities to have allowed a bordello to be located in a residential area as normally they tuck these things away in industrial or more sparsely populated areas.

Sir Wankalot
07-19-09, 11:50
The neighbours are complaining about noise/music coming from the club (but they close at 22:00, so nothing wrong with that I think).

That mom is complaining that visitors ask the way to the club, even to children.
The club is located in the middle of a living area, but all is permitted and legal.
Neighbours have started a petition to get the club out and so far they've collected 300 autographs.

It's more something that people are afraid of, because they know nothing what's going on inside and they just have to live their shitty lives with an ugly fat wife and some stupid children, while guys like us like to party and have a good time...

It would be great if one of our German speaking members could translate what is being said in this news clip (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.wdr.de/tv/aks/videos/flashplayer.jsp%3Fmid%3D57023&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com) but I think the gist of it is that the club has got the correct permits and so tough luck.

SvenFKK
07-19-09, 12:37
Hot off the presses from a German forum comes news that the neighbouring residents of PC Wuppertal are not very pleased about the interloper in their midst and have lodged complaints with the authorities.I read this a few days ago. Many people don't realise that establishments like this exist. Some locals got wind of it and tried to take steps to get it closed. However, since all is perfectly legal, their chances aren't very good.

Keep in mind that prostitution has been legal in Germany for decades. It used to have the status of something which was legal but nevertheless not in accord with public morals, and as such one couldn't have public health insurance if one's only job was prostitute, one could be arrested for supporting prostitution (not as a provider nor as a customer, but in the sense of advertising for it, promoting it etc). About 10 years ago, a judge ruled that this is no longer the case since public morals have changed and as a result it is a completely normal profession. It is subject to rules and regulations, but then again all professions are.

Theoretically, the unemployment agency might be able to suggest to an unemployed woman that she work as a prostitute, but in practice this doesn't happen.

Jerboa
07-19-09, 19:51
Hot off the presses from a German forum comes news that the neighbouring residents of PC Wuppertal are not very pleased about the interloper in their midst and have lodged complaints with the authorities.

At least I hope that's what they're saying as it would be a shame if they got closed down.

Mind you it is a bit strange for the authorities to have allowed a bordello to be located in a residential area as normally they tuck these things away in industrial or more sparsely populated areas.

Yes I was surprized that the club Is located In a residential area, though It Is fairly discreet from the strasse.

Jerboa
07-19-09, 22:29
I arrived at the club at around 12:30, was greeted by the nice manageress and went to get changed and have a shower.

Then wandered up to the bar to have a drink, counted around 12 girls, and probally the same amount of guys present, so a good ratio.

Took a seat on a couch and sussed out the girls, there were a few good looking girls, young slim and sexy, mainly wearing little dresses or boobtubes and short skirts. There are three Turkish fatties who usually sit In one area of the club, they didn't float my boat, but noticed they were popular.

I noticed a pretty young girl who I later found out was called Dana, she does the poledancing In the show, she Is quite good at It, wonder If she could make more euros at a strip club. Dana Is about 170 tall with a slim toned body, dosn't smile much, and her English wasn't to good, and my Romanian Is non existant, but she Invited me Into the Sex kino, she wanted me to give her a massage first, think she enjoyed It. The oral was covered, but not bad, average session but not to wild.

I got some food and relaxed, the seats by the sauna In the basement are very nice, watched Eurosports on the big screen there. The sauna still seems to be broken.

Went back upstairs and got chatting to Claudia, she took me next door to the kino, where Gabriella was just finishing with another guy, so I got two girls, did Gabi then Claudia, was good.

The shows start every two hours, 15 minutes before which Is Balkan time where all the girls get up to dance to the Romanian music, they enjoy this and have big smiles on their faces, I read a few reports that you can't take the girls out at this point, true but there Is no stopping the guys getting up and dancing with the girls, this will put you In a good light with the girls.

I noticed a lighter skinned blonde girl, she came and sat down next to me, her name was Daniella, also a Romannian girl, but spoke fairly good english.
So had a bit of a chat, the took her upstairs, and had a good session with her.

After about 5-6pm the club gets busier with more guys, can get harder to get a girl, If like me your a bit fussier, I did get aproached a few times by a few of the girls that were not my type, I wasn't rude but made It clear I didn't want to fuck them. This could of been a reason why I didn't get approached by the hotter girls, Wan King made a good point of going with the first girl who approaches you, maybe I should of done the same thing.

There was a slightly older lady there, who I later found out was called Patrizia, again Romanian, about mid to late 30's, quite tall and looks quite elegant In long dresses, and wears glass high heels that the soles light up!

when It's busy you need to be quick, girls were comming back Into the bar, getting a drink, going to sit down and another guy would come over and sit with them, or would hook them at the bar, a few times I was to slow and missed out, there was only 5-6 girls I was Interested In, these were the prettier ones, so not as easy.

Got talking to Maria on the couch, has a nice body, and dosn't look 33 yrs old.
She took me upstairs, she gave good BBBJ and had very nice session.

Time was getting on, I was sat at a couch In the corner, and Lucia and a girl I think Alex sat next to me, we had a chat and cuddle then they dragged me upstairs, pretty average session but was ok.

I left just before 10pm, and took the train to Koeln Hbf.

Jerboa
07-20-09, 17:22
I left Koeln Hbf on the Wuppertal Express, In no time I was In Wuppertal-Vohwinkel station, and a short walk to the Pussyclub.

As It was friday there were a few guys In allready at 12pm, I got some food and drink and had a look at who was about. I noticed Patrizia the older lady with the funky shoes was sat alone, so I went and Introduced myself. Nice lady, spoke a bit of english, and again from Romania, said she'd only been In Germany 6 weeks. She soon proposed for us to go upstairs, so off we went, Patrizia knows how to give a good session, I guess thats why she Is so popular with the regulars.

I was feeling a little tired, so went for a rest downstairs In the TV lounge In the basement, but when I came back to the bar I'd missed the food, nothing left lol.

Dana the young poledancer grabbed me and we went upstairs, she was better than on tuesday, seemed more relaxed and In less of a rush.

Back down In the bar Claudia asked me If I wanted to do the sex show, yeah why not, so I got dragged on the stage and got BJ from Nicole and Claudia hehe, with everyone applauding. Then they took me upstairs, which was nice.

I relaxed for a while, trying to catch up on some sleep, If I'd wanted to I could of seen more girls, but being a Friday evening the place was busy, and I was only Interested In about 6 out of 15 girls.

Back In the bar at 1930 I waited for one of the girls to become free, but It all seemed a bit of a scrum, the girl who does the lesbian show, later found out to be called Alexa would appear In the bar for 5 seconds and be taken, so I was starting to get a little frustrated. On the other hand the three fat Turks were not as busy, and I had to decline their kind offer a few times lol.

Before 9pm Nicole asked me If I'd do the show again, yeah ok, but I noticed Alexa doing the Balkan dance, so asked her If she wanted to go upstairs after the show, yes ok she said. I watched her do the lesbian show with her friend, she has a great slim body, very pretty and pretty face.

I was then up for the sex show, had Claudia sucking me off while nicole kissed my chest as I stood against the poll, then they swapped over, and Nicole got me to lay on the stage, got a condom on me and got on in Cowgirl,
I was enjoying myself, I think we could of got a job at a Amsterdam sex show lol.

So Alexa grabbed me and off we went to the room, I was thinking this will probally be an average session, as she Is young and pretty, well I was totally wrong, Alexa gave a great deep BBBJ, and knew her positions, even after working all day she was good, I told her I wished I'd seen her earlier.
Makes me wonder why girls like her are not working In a Fkk, she has the looks and good performance to make more money than at a Partytreff.

So 2145 came, and the music stopped and everyone got changed, I headed to the Banhof, and took the train to Duesseldorf Hbf

Tuxsmasher
07-23-09, 17:46
I was there on Tuesday 21/7. Got there around 10: 30, not many men, just about when the sex show started. Ended up staying all day

So I sit down and get a glimpse of a petit Romanian girl, about 25 years old, she's very white, cute face, short, with a cute butt. You'll probably recognise her when you go there, she certainly smokes alot. We must have gotten along really well, cause I ended up having sex with her 4 times. And the 3rd and 4th time lasted for 1 hour, she came twice. You wouldn't expect to have wild sex with a pro, but this was once in a lifetime probably.

All the other girls kept telling me I should try other girls, and I did, with a Hungarian BBW, but kept returning to the Romanian one.

There certainly was not so many customers during the evening as stated in the previous posts, but it's probably because it was a weekday. Who knows.

The food was so so, rice and meat. The plates were plastic and uncomfortable to eat from. The message downstairs is very good and relaxing. Recommend it. Sauna wasnt working though.

The kino was used as a quicky fuck place around 4 to 5 pm. I sat there for a while and watched the often awkward sessions some of the mongers had. Most of the mongers were locals, but I spotted some foreigners too.

There were certainly some really hot girls there, I'd say about 50% ratio. The ugly ones weren't getting much action.

All in all good club, I'll probably be returning in September. Maybe I'll find the petit Romanian again.

Happy mongering

Ripple67
07-24-09, 17:01
The enthusiastic reports about this place - and the passable quality of most girls' photos on the web site have rapidly seduced me into considering this club as my next port of call. Though it is a 200 km drive each way I am downloading directions now.

Two quick questions - is there any weekend (or summer holiday) effect - where the ratios become unfavourable - and any nearby hotels at a reasonable cost? I might just want to enjoy a couple of beers and not worry about the long arm of the law on the way home.

thanks in advance

Ripple

Wanking
07-24-09, 17:24
The enthusiastic reports about this place - and the passable quality of most girls' photos on the web site have rapidly seduced me into considering this club as my next port of call. Though it is a 200 km drive each way I am downloading directions now.

Two quick questions - is there any weekend (or summer holiday) effect - where the ratios become unfavourable - and any nearby hotels at a reasonable cost? I might just want to enjoy a couple of beers and not worry about the long arm of the law on the way home.

thanks in advance

RippleBetter to visit mid week as it is more pack at the weekend.

The club doesn't serve beer although their other branches do.

Hotel Astor near Wuppertal hbf charge 59 during the week and 45 at the weekend, recommended.

Tony70
07-27-09, 23:44
http://www.thelocal.de/national/20090727-20845.html

Looks like a couple of the Pussyclub chain clubs were targeted. No doubt there are more German language reports and someone who might be able to give us more of an insight.

I was planning to to go the Wuppertal branch but might give it a miss, simply as it has had quite a lot of bad publicity which is a shame really. It was mentioned before these type of clubs are usually well away from residential areas and schools. But I guess the locals and the council got pissed off....

One club closes, another club opens:-)

Jerboa
07-28-09, 04:42

Looks like a couple of the Pussyclub chain clubs were targeted. No doubt there are more German language reports and someone who might be able to give us more of an insight.

I was planning to to go the Wuppertal branch but might give it a miss, simply as it has had quite a lot of bad publicity which is a shame really. It was mentioned before these type of clubs are usually well away from residential areas and schools. But I guess the locals and the council got pissed off....

One club closes, another club opens:-)

Well before Pussyclub the Wuppertal place was called Teeny6Haus, I don't know If this was a Saunaclub or what, but just because the place Is an all-Inclusive price place some people have a problem.

Wanking
07-28-09, 11:42
One club closes, another club opens:-)Tony you make it sound like the Wuppertal club has closed. Well according to their website Wuppertal and Berlin are OPEN as normal. I have had nothing but good times in Pussyclub Wuppertal, so obviously I would be sad to see it go.

I was planning to to go the Wuppertal branch but might give it a miss, simply as it has had quite a lot of bad publicity which is a shame really.What, so you only visit clubs that have great publicity?? Mate sex clubs all over Germany regularly get shit from local people. Its nothing new.

Tuxsmasher
07-28-09, 20:30
I had nothing but good times at wuppertal.

It seems the locals are pissed about it. Not surprising.

Bill Brewfish
07-28-09, 22:25
Visited the PC in Wuppertal (vohlwinkel) today for s short visit before getting on my plane back to home (1030-1330; 100Euro). I did not see the details of the raids until tonight after getting home.

Thoughts? Whatever slightly GFE about the place is gone. There were 12 girls at 1300 (maybe more? ) and about 20 guys. A good ratio. Only two girls below a 6. Mostly 7 and 8s. One solid 9. Almost all romaninan. 1 turkish? And 1 asian (south China? ).

After arriving at 1030, a blond romainian with a little baby fat, a very pretty face, and nice d size breasts grabs me. So far so good. We go upstairs. She is ok with DATY but no kissing. Hmmm. Won't go cowgirl? Odd. Finish after a lot longer than expected (this is day 3 of fun in NRW and I spent the previous night at Mettmann PT) but she seemed game until I was done. Ok to good experience, best of the day. (Daniela)

Went back to main room to watch the 1100 show. Fun but not off the charts. The "9" super slender, hot girl seems to be running things (Dana). But again, after Mettman is seems a bit, well, tame.

After the show, the "9" comes and grabs me. Hey, definately looking up EXCEPT it is probably been too litle time since the last round upstairs. Oh well, she starts good until the rules start. No kiss, no DATY, no cowgirls, and the insistant " are you done? " With that comment, I knew I would not get done soon so I just pounded away. Eventually she got sore and quit. "ne funtionare? " I guess so. Mostly between my ears though.

Through the whole time, only Daniela had any english (she did not speak german). I speak no German, but I used my limited Italian to maintain a polite (if simple) conversation (many romanians can sort out italian).

The next round was with a nice girl (name started with G). Allowed DATY, no kiss, no girl on top (I am not sure why this was such an issue to them). At first she enjoyed the DATY but clearly got bored. Ok I know this is a job, but please curb your enthusiasm. We went at it for awhile until she could not hid her discomfort. I guess I was struggling to get into it.

Last round was with one of the few "6". A little big but not fat. Figured, lets try and see if a little sweetness with a non-prima donna will be better. She did not want to go into the group room or fool around outside of the set rooms on the third floor. Ok. When we get in, she give the shortest BBBJ of all of them and then wants me to mont up (oh yea, no to DATY, no kiss)I put my foot down and tell her to get on top or I'm gone. She mounts up. Ahhh, now we are getting somewhere. Eventually we finish in missionary. Slighly mechanical but an ok end.

Overall, if there is GFE, I was missing it. The DATY was decent (when it was allowed) and I think Daniela has some hope. DATY.2/4, Kiss. 0/4, Sensual.2/4, On top.5/4 (I had to force it), BBBJ. 4/4 BUT 3/4 extremely short.

I am glad to have tried it but think I will focus on FKK or Mettmann.

Wanking
07-29-09, 18:58
Please see my post in the General info section.

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=910516&postcount=250

Gold Card 66
07-31-09, 00:44
Long time lurker here, who has been finally prompted into reporting action by the recent events at PC Wuppertal.

I am based in the UK, but I get to Germany at least monthly on business. I have made 6 trips to PTT clubs in the past 4 or 5 months, the last four of which were to PC Wuppertal.

I am sorry to say that I have witnessed a very sad decline in the punting experience at this club over its short life in the current incarnation.

I was there today, Thursday 30th July, and I won't be back any time soon.

First a quick summary of the club's already widely reported good points:

1. Location. Just 30 minutes or so from Dusseldorf airport, the club is served extremely well served by public transport options, including the majestic old Wuppertal monorail. Plenty of safe-looking local parking.

2. Building. The club has great facilities, large locker room, plenty of good showers, awesome spa area with excellent free massage, nice couches and loungers, large not-too-smokey bar area, good kino area, nice roof terrace for sunny days.

3. Presentation of girls. Girls mostly are of positive and pleasant demeanor, and clean themselves up extremely thoroughly between sessions.

4. Number of girls. Today I counted 22 girls at 10.05am.

So far, so good. But things have taken a significant turn for the worse.

I arrive as usual on the dot of 10am and was greeted by the receptionist, who explained the new pricing policy (thanks to Wan King for his timely post yesterday which prevented this being an unexpected nasty surprise for me). It is now €25 to enter the club, and a further €25 to be paid to the girl for each "session". No time limit was mentioned to me, although none of my sessions today lasted more than 30 mins.

I showered and entered the bar area, ordered a coffee and searched through the twilight for familiar faces. I spotted only 2 girls who I had sessioned with on previous visits, the leggy, delightful Dana, and raven-haired Nicole.

Beyond these two I was reasonably horrified to inspect a motley crew of over-aged, overweight specimens. (I am pretty much strictly only interested in under-25's, who are not even slightly overweight.)

I promptly took Dana upstairs for a delightful session (to be honest, I could argue a case to myself that a visit to Wuppertal would be justified just to have a 30 minute session with Dana, and then to immediately leave afterwards! ). One point of interest is that there was a workman in the process of fitting doors to each of the 2nd floor bedrooms!

After a shower and a coffee, I watched the first live show of the day, which was boring, but mercifully short. (There were only 4 other guys apart from me in the club at this point, and we all refused to participate in the show! )

As soon as Nicole had got dressed after taking part in the lesbian show, I took her upstairs for another very agreeable 30 minutes.

I then decided to chill out downstairs, check my messages and grab a massage. By the time that had finished, it was just after noon, and I seriously considered calling it a day, such was my despair at the remaining choice of girls available to me. However, I gave myself a pep-talk and decided to have one more session, even if the choices were below my quality threshold.

I stood at the bar for a while, before my gaze fell upon Christina (not the Christina towards the bottom of the PCW web-page, who isn't at the club anymore). Today's Christina had stunning eyes, and a very pretty face, but was carrying a few extra kilos around the midriff, presumably courtesy of a pregnancy, which had been delivered via caesarian. She claimed to be 20.

This session was surprisingly good, with an excellent BBBJ, which progressed to an extended DATY, followed by a nice covered missionary. I paid her €25 after we had finished, as I did with the other girls.

At this point, I quit, having spent exactly the same €100 as I had done on my previous three visits. (Did anyone ever get the €1 change? ! ) I would have happily paid for another session or two, if there had been any desirable girls left for me to sample.

By the time I left at 1pm, I would estimate that there had been a maximum of 10 punters through the front door of the club, of whom at least 3 had left before me.

When I first visited the club in May, there must have been at least 12 girls who met my somewhat exacting standards, with regards to youth and lack of body fat. Today there were 3. Anyone who doubts that the standards have fallen so far, should ask themselves "how many of the girls who aren't actually in the live show, could do a turn on stage without looking gross/ridiculous". Today such a count was zero.

It is with a heavy heart that I am posting this report. My first trip to this club in May was one of my best ever punting experiences. It is clear that the PC management have shipped most of the decent girls to other clubs, (or perhaps back home to Rumania? ). Even without the change in pricing policy, I would not be hurrying back. The double whammy of declining quality and increasing prices makes the decision to go elsewhere that much easier.

The burning question is "where to go next? " Where can I find FKK-quality girls at a PTT price?

Ccseeka
07-31-09, 13:17
Thanks for the update report Gold Card 66

The PussyClubs has turned out to be a heady romance that has quickly fizzled out.

Indeed the burning question is now is where have the young beauties disappeared to?

Suppose, that the new adventure for now is ‘spot the ex-PC Wuppertal beauty’ in the partytreffs around the NRW or beyond.

The putting in of the doors shows a sign of the club’s FKK style intentions. Looks from
your report it is going to suffer badly with it’s line up.

Look forward to any reports in finding those girls somewhere Gold Card.

Wanking
07-31-09, 18:17
One point of interest is that there was a workman in the process of fitting doors to each of the 2nd floor bedrooms!This would suggest that its unlikely they will be changing the pricing back anytime soon. What a fucking pity huh!

Apolly
08-02-09, 00:58
All pussy clubs raided by police see here:

Jerboa
08-02-09, 23:23
Thanks for the report Gold card, thats a shame to hear whats happeaned to the club. Maybe many of the better lookers have jumped ship to another PT or headed off to an fkk.

I to was only Interested In the younger lookers, when I was there a few weeks ago I only saw about 6-9 girls that I fancied out of maybe 20.

I wonder If the locals are still frequenting the place now, I had 5-6 sessions In a day so the system was good for me.

Varenne
08-03-09, 13:02
This would suggest that its unlikely they will be changing the pricing back anytime soon.
I wouldn't despair. All the rooms used to be fitted with a door when I visited this Partytreff (when it was still under teeny6haus PT management). Refitting the doors was probably just a matter on placing them back on hinges. It's also not uncommon for a PT to offer as an option single room sessions (at prices around 50€, each, and no admission fee is payed for), where everything happens behind a closed door. Maybe they are just aiming at customers (those with limited time or which can only visit on busy days) which didn't find the partytreff option attractive enough.

Lexb
08-03-09, 13:53
Quote:

Originally posted by Gold Card 66

The burning question is "where to go next? " Where can I find FKK-quality girls at a PTT price?

There seems to be a pronounced feeling of "gloom and doom" about the Pussy Club "chain" becoming a "cut rate" FKK and doing away with the business model of, within a specified time period, "all the sex you want with the available staff"! I know, from the numerous ISG reports, that PCs were considered rather special and sought after and I can empathize with this attitude as I never like to see a good thing go away!

GC66, to answer your question I can only restate the obvious and tell you to keep a close review on the other Europe/Partytreff Threads as it seems, that for 90% of PTTs, it is "business as usual"(flat rate pricing and unlimited sexual activity allowed during a specified period of time).

Regarding the "quality" of the SPs at a particular PTT, which, in itself, is such a subjective topic, it is better to personally decide this yourself using the SP photos on the websites (bearing in mind transiency) and the excellent descriptive reports from the visiting mongers!

Tuxsmasher
09-08-09, 17:02
I had a few hours to kill before my flight, and decided to pay a visit to see what has become of this place. Got there around 10am, the quality of the girls seems to be the same, the difference now is, the girls tend to chase you more. stayed for one hour for a session and a message downstairs, for 50 eu is not that bad.

Wanking
09-20-09, 18:08
I point out some information appeared today in a german forum, the translation is edited by the translator of Google.

"Thus, the Pussy Club in Wuppertal is after all the Hick Hack and history already.

Nevertheless will reopen in the same premises a new owner as pauschalclub tomorrow.

Approach will probably be back 99 € all included for the day ticket, and most of the Pussy Girls Club was taken over well with.

For more information, then the days. Opportunities definitely a good start!"

I just called using the phone number on the pussyclub site, and the lady who answered the phone didn't have great English, but She was able to communicate the following:

Price is back to 99 Euro for the day.
They had 11 girls on duty.
They don't have a website yet.
The new name is Pauschalclub Wuppertal or something like that.

I tried to ask her more questions relating to the services, and food etc, but she didn't seem to understand with her crap English.

Now all we need is someone to visit.

PS The number is Tel.: 0202 - 695 83 88 If any of our German speaking friends wish to call and find out more.

Tuxsmasher
09-20-09, 21:11
If it's true, I'm definitely visiting on my trip in 2 weeks.

DFWdude
09-21-09, 06:35
I just called using the phone number on the pussyclub site, and the lady who answered the phone didn't have great English, but She was able to communicate the following:

Price is back to 99 Euro for the day.
They had 11 girls on duty.
They don't have a website yet.
The new name is Pauschalclub Wuppertal or something like that.

I tried to ask her more questions relating to the services, and food etc, but she didn't seem to understand with her crap English.

Now all we need is someone to visit.

PS The number is Tel.: 0202 - 695 83 88 If any of our German speaking friends wish to call and find out more.

Well if this is all true, I will visit this club on 22 Oct for my next trip...sounds good.!

Michael Stone
09-24-09, 08:13
There are already first good reports on German Rheinforum about being a flatrate club again.

Paco69
09-25-09, 00:49
No more Pussy-Club. Now the new "Pauschalclub" is called:

Joker-Club! Since last Friday.

Cost: 99Euro from 10 to 10 in the evening!

Chicks: about 15 mostly from "Dracula-Land" Romania!

15 minutes quick service, with bbb-job!

Paco say: worth a try!

Varenne
09-25-09, 15:25
No more Pussy-Club. Now the new "Pauschalclub" is called:

Joker-Club! Since last Friday.

Cost: 99Euro from 10 to 10 in the evening!

Chicks: about 15 mostly from "Dracula-Land" Romania!

15 minutes quick service, with bbb-job!
At this club they are really making a hobby of changing the name: Bunny Club, Teeny6Haus, Pussyclub, ... Joker lasted just long enough to print the name on some notices, presently it's Paushal Palace (http://www.pauschal-palace.de/home).

Visited by mistake during the week, and can confirm the information posted by Paco69.

First let me make it clear that not the girls nor the management are to be blamed for the mistake bit. Fact is that I was looking for the Hungarian partytreff girl Laura, which Wanking had lately met in Blue Lagune. I remembered she was now supposed to be working in Wuppertal. What I had completely forgotten is that Wuppertal has now two partytreffs, and the No-Limit Girls was the one I should have headed for. I should really start to print memos from the board reports.

The place is now a bit hard to find, as Spitzweg strasse is closed for works in progress, and there are no advertising signs outside the building. It was easy to spot for me, as I already knew the place, otherwise just follow the 'eingang' sign down the steps, and buzz the no-name door. If by entering you see a stack of towels next to the reception desk, you can be sure you hit the right entry. The advantage was that the club was not busy at all, the girls outnumbered the customers at any time.

Everything still looks like described in the Pussy-Club reports. The big sauna in the basement was not working. The masseur was present upon my arrival, but later left, I guess due to lack of customers. On the first floor, the small room at the left of the entrance, which used to host a small sauna, is now equipped with sunbeds. One of the toilets was out of order. The cinema wasn't displaying any porno, was just a handy fucking room for anyone who wanted to spare the effort of climbing the stairs. The rooms on the second floor are fitted with doors, but they must be left open during sessions, leaving only beads to obscure the sight. Through the visit, the only food served was a tray of soya spaghetti with chicken. It proved to be enough for everybody, but a little more variety would have been welcome. It's was non possible to order more food from a list.

Girls: about 15 romanians, all of them rather good looking. Each session is noted by the bar lady on a notebook, and session time is limited to some 20'. Not a big problem anyway, as getting a girls was never a problem. So if you can't climax in your session, it's just a matter of going down the stairs, make your pick, came back to room with new girl and start all over again. The lack of customers was so serious, that the girls were likely to approach you and offer their services. As taking their pussies to a rest was not an issue, they could get rid of the crappy Romanian dance shows.

I sessioned with 5 girls (names *might* be Dany, Diana, Larissa, Patrizia and another I completely forgot). Session quality I would define as 'partytreff level': they always started with the cleaning of your dick with a paper tissue, than a short BBBJ, daty was allowed by most, and sometimes also fingering (for some reason Diana let me finger her ass but not her pussy), followed by somewhat passive fucking in several positions. No girl offered DFK or CIM. Patrizia (an extremely well fit girl in her forties, allegedly new to the scene) only performed CBJ, but otherwise was extremely active, recommendable.

Conclusion: excellent customer/girls ratio, nice looking girls, sessions are not severely rushed, but girls a little unmotivated and sex too mechanical (i think we could talk of Pussy-Club standard).

Repetition factor: when in the area, I'd rather squeeze some 50 bucks more and head to Bochum, were girls are more versatile and varied. But if you're attracted by plenty of fit and good looking Romanian girls, Paushal Palace is the right choice.

Michael Stone
09-25-09, 17:11
Today I had the opportunity and visited Paushal Palace.

At the entrance, doorlady told me that there are 20 girls, but I counted only 12.

According to a german fellow, last days there were really 20 girls, all Romanians. Anyway, 12 is OK, but 20 would be better.

I stayed from 10AM till 16PM and sessioned with following girls:

1. Duet Wioletta and Lorena. My first threesome. Wioletta 6/10 big breasted, but verry saggy, Lorena 9/10. One of the most beautiful girls there. Perfect body and nice face, blond, she left around midday and I couldn't fuck her again

2. Alina 7/10. Tall, athletic body, slim, not so beautiful face. She made me to fuck her as if there were no tomorrow, so I did, but couldn't finish,

3. Claudia 9/10. Big breasts, just little saggy, slim figure and nice face, blond

4. Larisa 7-8/10. Slim, nice figure, not so beautiful face, dark hair

5. Alina again

6. Katy. 6/10. Small, not so beautyful face, but very good, long BJ

7. Claudia again. My performance was week, so after her I decided to leave.

Other girls were a bit lower in look, and one was ugly and really fat, she usually went to the room with another girl.

There one older girl, which looked really hot, but she never even looked at me, so I decided not to seassion with her.

Thoroughout the day there were rolls and chees and ham to eat. When I was leaving they brought pasta with chicken meat.

Comparing to my last visit to NoLimitGirlies, I'm not yet sure which I liked better. If price were the same I'd chose NLG becouse I liked the girls more. On the other hand in Paushal Palace girls all the time aproached guys, wchich I liked becouse it made me session more.

Facilities were exactly as Gattonero wrote.

Sorry for errors, but I'm writing from Wuppertal internet cafe, just after leaving the club.

Cheers,

M. S.

Wanking
10-05-09, 15:00
http://www.pussy-club.eu/clubs/wuppertal/

Its amazing the website hasn't been to changed to reflect change of ownership and price changes. Also still no sign of a new website. All very odd.

Varenne
10-05-09, 19:53
Also still no sign of a new website. All very odd.
Website is now http://www.pauschal-palace.de/home/.
Unlimited stay for only 70€ till end of the week!

Wanking
10-05-09, 21:35
Website is now http://www.pauschal-palace.de/home/.
Unlimited stay for only 70€ till end of the week!

Thanks Gattonero, I will update my Google map. Also I hope they keep this price for more than one week, although I see it says till 11 Oct.

AColonizer
10-06-09, 02:55
I had a quick visit of those sites and it seems there are not-young Romanians only. Therefore I wonder where blondinka Ukrainians are working? It seems Ukrainians are disappeared in Western Europe and this is not possible! Can anybody help?

Creature2
10-06-09, 10:34
I had a quick visit of those sites and it seems there are not-young Romanians only. Therefore I wonder where blondinka Ukrainians are working? It seems Ukrainians are disappeared in Western Europe and this is not possible! Can anybody help?

The website pf PT-NRW says there is a blond Ukranian girl, her name is Larissa; but it would be wise to phone them before paying a visit (if she works on that day, or not);

http://partyclub-nrw.de/girls.htm

But normally, the Ukranian girls are rare in PT scene and also FKK scene in Germany. There are more Lithuanian girls (which I found quite good) across Germany.

Creature2
10-06-09, 10:40
Thanks Gattonero, I will update my Google map. Also I hope they keep this price for more than one week, although I see it says till 11 Oct.

I hope they keep the same price in November, as well. With this price, I might visit this club for two full days :)

Woofiee
10-06-09, 18:17
Comparing to my last visit to NoLimitGirlies, I'm not yet sure which I liked better. If price were the same I'd chose NLG becouse I liked the girls more. On the other hand in Paushal Palace girls all the time aproached guys, wchich I liked becouse it made me session more.

Interesting - the last PT I went to was Dolce Vita, and it was fine enough but I got caught in the attitude trap (too many men, not enough holes, cranky). NLG and PP sound like the places to give it one more try (it *is* only 2.5 hours away or so..)

Why isn't there a thread for NLG? Hey Jackson!

Creature2
10-07-09, 14:12
Interesting - the last PT I went to was Dolce Vita, and it was fine enough but I got caught in the attitude trap (too many men, not enough holes, cranky). NLG and PP sound like the places to give it one more try (it *is* only 2.5 hours away or so..)

Why isn't there a thread for NLG? Hey Jackson!

NLG is so new.
They just opened the door at the first of September.
We should wait and see if they are gonna survive or not.

The latest Partytreff Forum Organization has been done in last May, I guess.

Woofiee
10-11-09, 12:43
Well, I'm bored and horny, and nothing's on TV today, so off I go across the border to try either NLG or PauschalPalace. I'll report back later..

NLG is so new.
They just opened the door at the first of September.
We should wait and see if they are gonna survive or not.

The latest Partytreff Forum Organization has been done in last May, I guess.

Wanking
10-13-09, 19:01
Price is still €70 and no mention of a date when that price expires. €70 is cheap, especially if its any good. I would love to see a report based on someone paying that price. http://www.pauschal-palace.de/home/

Its makes Nolimitgirles €119 per day seem expensive.

Sir Wankalot
10-13-09, 23:29
Yup, the banner has changed to E70 without an expiry date: http://www.pauschal-palace.de/angebot/

However I rather pay a few more euro's (even 150 for a day) if that would include good food and good looking girls.

In a regalar saunaclub you also pay a 150 for entrance and 2 times 30 mins fun with a girl.

Gold Card 66
10-14-09, 06:48
Yup, the banner has changed to E70 without an expiry date: http://www.pauschal-palace.de/angebot/

However I rather pay a few more euro's (even 150 for a day) if that would include good food and good looking girls.

In a regalar saunaclub you also pay a 150 for entrance and 2 times 30 mins fun with a girl.Sir W; I think that Wan King's point is that, if this club has even 50% of the hot tight-bodied young things that were working there 6 months ago still there, then E70 could be an incredible deal!

We urgently need a new field report on this club in it's latest guise.

I can't get back there myself until early Nov.

Woofiee
10-14-09, 08:53
Was there on Sunday, I thought it would be a slow day...mistake! 6-7 women, mostly collecting on the side of the room near the platscreen, but up against about 20-25 men. The place was busy, the women were machines, the rush was on...definitely not to my liking.

Nailed 2 women, the very pretty young thing with the "boyfriend" that just sits there and guards her during the break (no great sense of attraction there, so bf seems strong) and as soon as I was in her, she started the fake moaning and started poking me in the prostate to get me out asap. Second girl was Roxanna, a bit better performer but wanted 1 position and to get me in and out fast too, plus didn't like touching anywhere.

With 25 guys I can see why we got the bum's rush - if spending 125 gets you a smaller crowd and a more relaxed experience, but Pussyclub seems to have the Walmart experience down pat. Not my kind of club.

Wanking
10-14-09, 10:44
Was there on Sunday, I thought it would be a slow day...mistake! 6-7 women, mostly collecting on the side of the room near the platscreen, but up against about 20-25 men. The place was busy, the women were machines, the rush was on...definitely not to my liking.

Nailed 2 women, the very pretty young thing with the "boyfriend" that just sits there and guards her during the break (no great sense of attraction there, so bf seems strong) and as soon as I was in her, she started the fake moaning and started poking me in the prostate to get me out asap. Second girl was Roxanna, a bit better performer but wanted 1 position and to get me in and out fast too, plus didn't like touching anywhere.

With 25 guys I can see why we got the bum's rush - if spending 125 gets you a smaller crowd and a more relaxed experience, but Pussyclub seems to have the Walmart experience down pat. Not my kind of club.

Ok so they have reduced the number of women from about 15 in pussyclub times down to 6 or 7 now, and obviously by charging €70 are getting way too many men. Oh well.

Thanks to Woofiee for checking it out.

Wanking
10-29-09, 18:03
Fucking hell €60 from Monday to Friday, this week. So even €70 must not have attracted huge crowds during the week. I wonder will they next drop to the magical €50?

If its €60 per day next week, I might swing by. I mean even if its shit €60 is very little for a day of sex.

http://www.pauschal-palace.de

Partytreff Flair also charge €60 per day. Only 3 women per day there I think. Dark Vader has been there and reckons it was ok.

These prices certainly make the other Partytreff in the area, No Limit Girlies look expensive, but as we have had no info on any of these clubs in the last couple of weeks, we cant be exactly sure what the latest is on each club.

Wanking
10-30-09, 13:09
Fucking hell €60 from Monday to Friday, this week. So even €70 must not have attracted huge crowds during the week. I wonder will they next drop to the magical €50?

If its €60 per day next week, I might swing by. I mean even if its shit €60 is very little for a day of sex.

http://www.pauschal-palace.de

Partytreff Flair also charge €60 per day. Only 3 women per day there I think. Dark Vader has been there and reckons it was ok.

These prices certainly make the other Partytreff in the area, No Limit Girlies look expensive, but as we have had no info on any of these clubs in the last couple of weeks, we cant be exactly sure what the latest is on each club.

Now when I click on www.pauschal-palace.de it points to www.hardcore-burg.de which is their new club in Recklinghausen. So is the Wuppertal club still open I wonder?

Man changes happen so fast in the Wuppertal club, its really hard to keep up.

Sir Wankalot
10-31-09, 02:23
For E60 you can only visit during the morning, at 17:00 you have to leave.

If you want to come back at 18:00, you have to pay another E80 again.

This totals E140 for a full day and you have to spend 1 hour on the streets.

To me it still seems that the pussyclub franchise is having a lot of trouble finding an allowed business plan and is still having trouble with the law.

Wanking
10-31-09, 16:07
For E60 you can only visit during the morning, at 17:00 you have to leave.

If you want to come back at 18:00, you have to pay another E80 again.

This totals E140 for a full day and you have to spend 1 hour on the streets.

To me it still seems that the pussyclub franchise is having a lot of trouble finding an allowed business plan and is still having trouble with the law.

When were you there as a matter of interest? Any other details you can share?

Wanking
11-10-09, 15:02
On Saturday I visited the Waterworld complex in Wuppertal, and as I had time afterwards I called to Pauschal Palace (former pussyclub Wuppertal) and it is closed.

I had suspected it was closed since their website www.pauschal-palace.de now redirects to their new club in Recklinghausen.

Also there is no indication of anything new starting there at the moment.

Plover 23
11-10-09, 19:55
On Saturday I visited the Waterworld complex in Wuppertal, and as I had time afterwards I called to Pauschal Palace (former pussyclub Wuppertal) and it is closed.

Its weird.

I called there a fortnight ago, and was pretty much told to come back the next morning because the place was heaving with 30 guys and only the standard 10 girls.

If they have been that successful why have they shut?

Wanking
11-10-09, 21:00
Its weird.

I called there a fortnight ago, and was pretty much told to come back the next morning because the place was heaving with 30 guys and only the standard 10 girls.

If they have been that successful why have they shut?

Might have problems with the Landlord, or pressure from the local residents etc. Who knows...

Jerboa
02-13-10, 07:47
Does anyone know If the club has shut down?

Dark Vader
02-13-10, 09:25
Does anyone know If the club has shut down?
Yes it has. They've moved to Recklinghausen => http://www.hardcore-burg.de/

Australiasucks
02-28-10, 04:12
When it was Cocoon I visited this establishment almost 30 times because of a fine EE blonde. Shame its gone. She lived in Dortmund.

Wanking
02-28-10, 14:49
When it was Cocoon I visited this establishment almost 30 times because of a fine EE blonde. Shame its gone. She lived in Dortmund.

Its NoLimitGirlies you are thinking of.

Brutus85
07-27-10, 04:49
Its NoLimitGirlies you are thinking of.Wanking,

Thanks for great reports. I'm heading to Germany August 22-29. How do I get to No Limit Girlies from Cologne?

Wanking
07-27-10, 12:48
Wanking,

Thanks for great reports. I'm heading to Germany August 22-29. How do I get to No Limit Girlies from Cologne?

http://www.reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en?ld=9676&country=DEU&rt=1&newrequest=yes&&country=USA

Australiasucks
07-27-10, 15:43
Wanking,

Thanks for great reports. I'm heading to Germany August 22-29. How do I get to No Limit Girlies from Cologne?The place is a DUMP, its nothing like Cocoon, trust me avoid this place. Try Globe in Leverkusen or Partytreff Dorsten, you will be glad you did.

Brutus85
07-28-10, 05:12
http://www.reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en?ld=9676&country=DEU&rt=1&newrequest=yes&&country=USAI found one of your old No Limits trip reports with directions. Thanks. I like the idea of mixing a little BB with my covered action so I will hit Ewa's (?) & maybe laLuna. I also like the idea of younger "attractive" women at No Limits. Even though I'm becoming an old fart myself, I'd rather not fuck an even older fart/granny!?

I guess I'll add Dorsten to the list too. Lots of choices. I luv a vacation!!

Australiasucks
07-29-10, 05:35
I found one of your old No Limits trip reports with directions. Thanks. I like the idea of mixing a little BB with my covered action so I will hit Ewa's (?) & maybe laLuna. I also like the idea of younger "attractive" women at No Limits. Even though I'm becoming an old fart myself, I'd rather not fuck an even older fart/granny!?

I guess I'll add Dorsten to the list too. Lots of choices. I luv a vacation!!I seriously advise you to avoid NLG, the place is a shithole. It used to be an excellent FKK club called Cocoon, now only its sister club Amnesia exists. I went to NLG, paid 139 EUR and it was a complete waste of money. Dorsten is a cheaper club and has a nicer clientele. I also nearly got into a fight outside the entrance of NLG when I was leaving with some Turkish blokes. I would really avoid this shithole club. Even the girls I met there were visibly depressed about working there. Globe which is in Leverkusen and about 30 minutes away from Dusseldorf by train and bus is much much better.

Brutus85
08-01-10, 06:07
I seriously advise you to avoid NLG, the place is a shithole. It used to be an excellent FKK club called Cocoon, now only its sister club Amnesia exists. I went to NLG, paid 139 EUR and it was a complete waste of money. Dorsten is a cheaper club and has a nicer clientele. I also nearly got into a fight outside the entrance of NLG when I was leaving with some Turkish blokes. I would really avoid this shithole club. Even the girls I met there were visibly depressed about working there. Globe which is in Leverkusen and about 30 minutes away from Dusseldorf by train and bus is much much better.Okay, you have convinced me that I might regret NLG. I will be in Germany Cologne & Frankfurt area for 11 days. My criteria is young and relatively attractive. I don't want to come to Germany to fuck butt ugly grannies. And the places I go need to be easily assessable by train. I wasn't planning on renting a car. So, I appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks

Mrknowitall
08-02-10, 07:24
My criteria is young and relatively attractive. I don't want to come to Germany to fuck butt ugly grannies.

ThanksI'm now convinced that you get what you pay for. Paying $80 for all inclusive sex will not get you 9's and 10's hotties.

For that you need to go to FKK, not a PT. You will spend more at a FKK, but then again, you get what you pay for.

Dublin Mick
08-02-10, 21:06
WEll in mrknowitall, really living up to your name with statements like that.

Brutus85
08-04-10, 03:25
From "Reading The Fucking Forum" it appears that better service and better looking women are at the FKKs. For the higher price, of course. And I can deal with that. In the end, you really do get what you pay for. Unless you know some guys on a forum that know some shit that you don't know & can steer you in the right direction!

This forum has been priceless for me for a few trips. Rio, DR, & Barcelona. Anyway, I do want to try the Partytreffs and, to the extent possible, bang the better looking chicks supplying the best service of the Partytreff places. I'm probably pretty flexible though. I lived in Germany in the 80's and only banged chicks in the RLDs (when it was 80% german chicks!) w/zero to little touching and condoms with HJs after 15 minutes. And I thought that was great then.

I've done a lot of mongering since then. But, I'm on vacation and expect FKKs & Partytreffs to be at least "pretty good" by default. We'll see how it goes.

Ccseeka
08-04-10, 12:24
From "Reading The Fucking Forum" it appears that better service and better looking women are at the FKKs. For the higher price, of course. And I can deal with that. In the end, you really do get what you pay for. Unless you know some guys on a forum that know some shit that you don't know & can steer you in the right direction!

This forum has been priceless for me for a few trips. Rio, DR, & Barcelona. Anyway, I do want to try the Partytreffs and, to the extent possible, bang the better looking chicks supplying the best service of the Partytreff places. I'm probably pretty flexible though. I lived in Germany in the 80's and only banged chicks in the RLDs (when it was 80% german chicks!) w/zero to little touching and condoms with HJs after 15 minutes. And I thought that was great then.

I've done a lot of mongering since then. But, I'm on vacation and expect FKKs & Partytreffs to be at least "pretty good" by default. We'll see how it goes.I see your quote ''expect FKKs & Partytreffs to be at least "pretty good" by default''

Yes the FKK'S are where the stunners from around the world reside. Partytreffs in general these days have mostly Eastern European providers. Judging by the reports in here 80% are Romanians with the 20% being Polish, some South American and German (very few) and others etc. The Romanian style of service can be hit and miss.

It is really only a question of money between the two types of services and the feeling of paying up at each session.

One other important aspect of partytreffs is the crowds. Going during the week in general is the best time to avoid large groups of macho young guys that will hog the girl’s attention all the time and therefore the level of service, enjoyment and relaxation for a non native will be much less. This is usually at the bigger club's. Though I went recently on a Wednesday and still got caught with that aspect. That was only because the club I went to has not been reported on in this forum for a few years so was going into the unknown.

If you want to meet German girls that remind you of your youthful days in the wunderland then do the gang bang event circuit or gangbang nights at swingerclubs. In these events or nights there is certainly plenty of touching allowed and some way more than that 15 minutes of play you mentioned of the 1980's.

Still though it must have been great in the 1980's all them blond frauleins with the big curly hair and thick red lipstick and lots of ja ja ja's!

BrooklynNY
01-07-13, 02:40
From the website some of the girls look like they could be ok. But I did walk into the Eros Center in Wuppertal after seeing their website and I walked because the girls looked jacked in the face. I am guessing that this place could be the same.

Are there any good places like this that actually exist?

BrooklynNY
01-28-13, 16:33
Also curious. It looks like there is an entrance fee and then you pay 25 Euro for each session is this correct?

Wanking
01-28-13, 23:59
Also curious. It looks like there is an entrance fee and then you pay 25 Euro for each session is this correct?Brooklyn, the pussyclub in wuppertal has been closed for over 3 years now.