PDA

View Full Version : Finding Woman in Nicaragua

Admin
01-01-00, 02:00
Thread Starter.

FastFishRacer
05-14-07, 03:57
Dont get me wrong I have had a couple of good times in Nicaragua but it seems the mongering in lets say in San Jose seems to have better quality than Managua.

There seems to be an overabundance of chuncky 3-4 on a scale of 1-10 girls there in Managua.

I rather pay a little bit more and get some quality time with a hottie than with a girl with a pouch like a kangeroo.

I know I am going to the right places. I did have the best luck with my very first girl, she never had a baby, lean, nice breasts but a little light on talent but quite attractive.

Any rebutal welcome.

Fastfishracer

Nica Bound
03-19-08, 00:04
Was delighted to find this message board with actual activity happening. Have been traveling in Nicaragua for several years, always enjoyed it a lot. Recently added some property investment in country to my stuff and though it still makes me nervous, am hopeful things to go well once Sr. Ortega moves on.

Will be in Leon, Managua and SJDS during first two weeks in April 2008. Have visited many of the usual locations and still find Fenix my personal favorite, just the right amount of sleaze and always encourages me to keep my shoes on ! Since the Managua papers have halted the classifieds with listings for masaje, it seems that local info is required to locate a quality massage spa. Actually prefer one with real massage therapy, hot water, steam and thick towels. But very hard to find ! Any of you locals able to offer a hand ? Yes I have cruised the prior postings with not much help.

Also any really good leads in Leon ? Am aware of the two strip clubs but found the selection a bit sub par. With so many university students, must be something going on somewhere !

Appreciate the help. Will try to return the favor with some reports and updates.

Meat Loaf
11-08-08, 19:26
I'm a new member to the board, will be in Managua for the first time next week (Nov 12th. 15th), likely staying in a hotel in Hotel Cristo Rey. I've done a lot of Latin America, but am looking forward to the paradise that Nicaragua supposedly is.

There's a lot of information on this board, but I'm still trying to figure out a few things in order to maximize the two days/three nights I have to play. Prices seem cheap enough so that I can aim at the higher end I would like to point inside 8s and 9s. *What's the best place to find a total hottie GFE for TLN action? *Among the casas, strip joints, massage places, whatever, what are the places I should focus on for just two days?

Finally, if there are any fellow mongers who are going to be around in Managua (may be Greanda)those dates, let me know.

Truth be told, Nicaragua does not have 8s or 9s. Instead, Nicaragua has what you'll give an 8 or a 9! Don't think the high-end places have what a seasoned monger is accustomed to. No, instead it's a plethora of average rnu-down b*tches!

Like the limbo, how low can you go?

Meat Loaf
11-13-08, 21:00
Thanks Meat Loaf. I really would love to join you guys for daytime adventures. Unfortunately, my co-workers are not indulgent of our activities and need to keep my adventures on the down low to avoid any potential work related issues arising.

The restaurant is just a few blocks from the Princesa. Literally, down the street off the rotunda (the one with the Princesa, Campero, Star City, Matrix4 and La Union). The food there is REALLY good.

Across the street are Star City and Matrix4. Wondering if these are good hunting grounds and what ground rules I need to know pursuing pussy there. A price guide would be helpful. Saw a SW across from La Union but our contacts here have hyped the fact that it may not be safe to even cross the street and I haven't quite got the feel here to know if I should have walked over to talk to her or not.

The desk guy at the hotel offered my choice of Nicas (morena, blanca, mestiza) that will servicilio domicilio) for US$60. I'm thinking it might be worth investigating if it's private, quiet and the quality is there.

Ok, I know where you're located: Living here I don't know too much about hotels.

Matrix is a disco with a pants dress code, open everyday, playing a variety of music. It is one of the few major discos. Like other discos, it's all about the disco enviroment and how you perform in disco environments.

Carr. Masaya and the area has lots of traffic: What you do with non-pros is up-to-you. A few "high level" strip clubs are in the area.

Street Walkers: Read the posts in the Managua thread about the Gringo that got robbed. They can't be trusted!

C$ 1,200 or US $60 is a fare rate and I would pay for it. At Diamonds I am paying up to US $150 or C$3,000 sometimes, but these girls are "beauty queens!" It's not far from the Princess Hotel.

Noguera
03-28-09, 04:44
Never quite understood the dynamic of Vicente Fernandez with Nicaraguan women. The young hottie Nicas generally under 30, love the old guy, Vicente Sr. However, the older Nica women, post 30, all want to do the younger son. Got it on doing the son, but why do all the young Nicas have a father complex?

Meat Loaf
04-02-09, 07:32
Just letting you guys know that Good Times, Cueto Club, and Salvadoreno 2 are "safe" establishments due to the main street, activity, and lights. Although, you could become a victim when leaving Salvadoreno 2 (ie. no security.) Safe when leaving Good Times (ie. security.) Safe when leaving Cueto Club (ie. security.)

The Gully Side (ie. drainage canal; bridge) is a different story. I would suggest that you don't venture across the Gully Side, especially at night. And if a visible tourist.

I'm Letting You Guys Know The Real Deal.

Monger Safely.

Fuddzie
04-15-09, 00:49
Just letting you guys know that Good Times, Cueto Club, and Salvadoreno 2 are "safe" establishments due to the main street, activity, as. Although, you could become a victim when leaving Salvadoreno 2 (ie. no security.) Safe when leaving Good Times (ie. security.) Safe when leaving Cueto Club (ie. security.)

The Gully Side (ie. drainage canal; bridge) is a different story. I would suggest that you don't venture across the Gully Side, especially at night. And if a visible tourist.

I'm Letting You Guys Know The Real Deal.

Monger Safely.

I'm not new to mondering, but considering checking out this country. I thought this post was a good spot to get my feet wet. I have read that Nic was a very safe country, but use common sense etc. I also read that the country doesn't have too much to offer the tourist. Well, that up to what the treasure is. My mondgering landscapes have been Mexico and the Dominican Republic. My Spanish is good enough to get my needs met and converse. I hope that I can get all the information I need prior to making any decision to trek down there. Fuddzie

Meat Loaf
04-15-09, 17:06
I'm not new to mondering, but considering checking out this country. I thought this post was a good spot to get my feet wet. I have read that Nic was a very safe country, but use common sense etc. I also read that the country doesn't have too much to offer the tourist. Well, that up to what the treasure is. My mondgering landscapes have been Mexico and the Dominican Republic. My Spanish is good enough to get my needs met and converse. I hope that I can get all the information I need prior to making any decision to trek down there. Fuddzie
"Darien," a fresh poster to ISG, details the "true deal" concerning Nicaragua.

Don't waste time reading "Meat Loaf" posts 'cause "Darien" has nailed the entire Managua Mongering Scene. It's not worth international travel and he details why: http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=870100
Too much troubleLike most Latin American countries, you must develop your romantic interests through the (1) friendship network, (2) church, (3) family, (4) long-time residency, and (5) professional activities.

You will very rarely stumble on a*s outside of the above regimes.

Places to meet women on the street: Cd. Mexico, Santo Domingo, Colombia, Cd. Panama.

Nicaragua is not a country where you'll get success without the above regimes. Fact.

Your experiences in D.R. and Mexico are polar opposite the experience you would / will have in Nicaragua. This is not a tourist trap like the above: This country is a residential trap!

Enjoy your next trip, elsewhere. LOL.

Chocha Monger
04-15-09, 18:59
Like most Latin American countries, you must develop your romantic interests through the (1) friendship network, (2) church, (3) family, (4) long-time residency, and (5) professional activities.
You will very rarely stumble on a*s outside of the above regimes.

Places to meet women on the street: Cd. Mexico, Santo Domingo, Colombia, Cd. Panama.

Nicaragua is not a country where you'll get success without the above regimes. Fact.

Your experiences in D.R. and Mexico are polar opposite the experience you would / will have in Nicaragua. This is not a tourist trap like the above: This country is a residential trap!

Enjoy your next trip, elsewhere. LOL.
Meat Loaf,
Where others see trouble I see potential. Some mongers like ready-to-eat meat. Sit in the restaurant and make a selection from the menu. Not Chocha Monger. CM is an avid hunter and knows thrill of the hunt and the rush of bringing the game down makes the meat all the more tasty. Casa meat served up on a platter is way too domesticated and has been poked and prodded by way too many farmers. Puro ganado! CM likes to go into the barrios and the up the monte to find game. Every chica could be the next plato de segunda mesa. Okay, I know every monger can't risk crossing the borderline and getting their card pulled! However, in Central America - excluding Costa Rica and Panama - you have to spit game to the girls in the shops, el marcado, el banco, hotel, bus, museum and everywhere if you want the best quality. Nicaragua isn't your add money and stir instant pussy destination.

Bluefielder
06-15-09, 22:30
Whats the best way to meet some girls Doc? I prolly won't be aqboe to meet. I have to be here around July 3-4, but KIT.

In general. I want to know what clubs are the best. I like it kind of earty and real don't like the upscale places too much.

Where's the action?

Hey Cdevins,

I posted quite a review on the Hotel CristoRey which is just a block or so from the Club Fenix. It is also real close to Good Time and not far from Carbean Morena and very close to the Metro Centro mall as well.
Safe in the room as well, the staff is very friendly and helpful as well.

It is not a five star but, girl friendly and pretty clean and I always stay in the back area by the pool so it is pretty quite as well.
Telephone # 011 505 2 270-0112
web site--www.hotelcristorey.com
[email]email--hotelcristoreymga@hotmail.com

Talk with Norma, she is the marketing director, very beautiful and speaks some English, she will take good care of you. The rate is $46.00 per night for us Americans and that includes breakfast and tax.

If you need an English speaking driver, call Michael Peters 011 505 8 851-8104 very dependable and will pick you up from the airport and take you to the hotel for $10.00

I have been to Nicaragua at least 10 times and will be back on July 3rd if you are still around.
drdewman

Meat Loaf
06-16-09, 09:47
Honestly, you must live here to win here!

A tourist for a few days might have fun due to being drunk and their excitement for travel. But when the beer and rum subside, you will be lonely and empty! Also, you will find a weak and lacking infrastructure for tourism.

A tourist wanting to have a memorable experience, other than photography, will be mooted. Nicaragua is not a tourist location nor do we have tourist attractions worthy of a dedicated vacation. Those that visit Nicaragua do so on their last day of Central American excursion.

Nobody gets impressed by tourists nor their citizenship! No girls other than "community p*ssy" (ie. street walkers and prostitutes) will approach or respond to your gestures.

No girls will talk to you unless you live here for several months to years and they become familiar with you!

Don't think you can buy fame or glory 'cause you have a few dollars or euros.

The only way to win in Nicaragua is to live here and it's not worth the sacrifice of residency. Don't get confused by my 1,000 posts and writing ability into thinking this is an easy country for romance or professional success. It is not. It almost 100% bullsh*t and one must lower their expectations on everything!

Heed my instruction as I am Meat Loaf and have educated you guys for three years on "How to Win in Nicaragua."

* This post is the most accurate post on how to find romance in Nicaragua: You must live here to win here! And if you live here, (1) you must speak Spanish; (2) earn your income outside of the country; (3) expect to be financially exploited daily and at every interraction; and (4) spend US $3,000 - US $5,000 per month as your cost of living while your neighbors earn US $100 per month, if employed at all. *

* Use / Wear Condoms & Purchase Birth Control for your female counterpart: We don't need more children being born into poverty with you, the "sex tourist," leaving them behind for us locals to mantener (ie. financially support.) *

DrDewman
06-17-09, 04:42
Whats the best way to meet some girls Doc? I prolly won't be aqboe to meet. I have to be here around July 3-4, but KIT.

In general. I want to know what clubs are the best. I like it kind of earty and real don't like the upscale places too much.

Where's the action?

I just read Meat Loafs post and he is right, but I am not looking for a long term relationship. I am just wanting to make the most of the days I am here.
Spanish is very important of you are trying to met non- pro's.

I alway advise new people not to fall in love and I do not always follow my own advice. I have to keep in mind I am only here for 5 or 6 days and I am in to quanity, but like to have a good experience as well.

My favorite spots are Club Lady, Good Time and Fenix at night. I have several other girls that I see on most every trip, so I have not been to Carbean Morena or Gloria's that last few trips.

I just happen to be arriving on July 2nd so if you want to hook up, I would love to show you a few spots and met some of my special friends.
drdewman

Meat Loaf
06-17-09, 13:16
Again, as always, I will be 100% honest.

Nicaragua will disapoint you in the area of females! Why? It's Nicaragua and everything is low-quality (ie. champu / shampoo).

1. Any and every girl you meet in the brothel (ie. community p*ssy) will be almost 100% mentirosa (ie. liers.)
Suggestion: Don't believe too much of what she says. Don't mantener (ie. financially support) her with Western Union. "Don't believe the hype!"

2. Almost all the females have a very limited conversation base! Why? The highest level of education is usually middle school and they drop-out of school around age 15 or younger. Why? It's the culture. They spend almost 100% of their time within the home talking to their family members who have a similar or lower education level and converse amongst the same family members. They've never thought, worried, or considered anything beyond today.
Topics of Conversation: (a) Her children; (b) your children, occupation, residency, vehicle, entertainment budget; (c) her need to feed the nino; (d) other topics of discourse via the Nicaraguan News; and (d) of course, I cannot under-mention gossip (ie. chisme.)

3. They have 0% interest or experience in occupational or educational endeavors. They expect you to pull caballo (ie. pay for their existence and wants until death.) They have zero understaning of the "Real World." They've witnessed for their entire life all of their family members sitting around the house, but still they SURVIVE for 20 - 60 years. Why? Caballos exist.

4. For everyone that reads ISG you will need to lower your train of thought (ie. get on thier level) to communicate. You will realize that your time and conversation in Nicaragua was futile: A waste of money, time, effort, etcetera.

5. Non-pro girls will take months to develop and you must live here for that.
You must really get busy in attempting to locate these chavalas (ie. girls) by going directly to their house. This means you must get in the streets, walk the neighborhoods without fear, and be ready for the husband / boyfriend / baby's daddy / cock block to protect "his" property. Knives, machetes, guns, and rocks are the weapons of choice and it will the entire household physically attacking you versus one individual.

6. Almost everyone is 100% undependable! Result: 100% frustration, confusion, and wasted effort / time when you associated with that individual / society. You cannot place much confidence in anyone that you meet, unless they are a foreigner like yourself!

7. Almost everyone is 100% irresponsible! Result: You pull caballo! They have never had any incentive to be responsable and therefore never learned this character trait. Regardless of what they do someone else will support them!

8. You are a "stepping stone" with the expectation of riding you like a caballo for as long as possible with as minimal effort / contribution. They too will bring their friends / family members / ninos / and anyone else they elect for the "free" transportation (ie. mantener.)

9. When the beer and rum wears off you will be disappointed, lonely, and feel used! You're desechable (ie. disposable) to the society and especially the girls.

10. She will be f*cking at least two (2) other guys with less money and success than you while you pull caballo. Those two (2) guys will benefit from your caballo status 'cause you're supporting her children and household.
These "loosers" are getting the p*ssy for free 'cause they both are on the same level and can communicate.

11. You, the foreigner, are nothing more than a distraction from their "Typical Nicaraguan Day."

12. They bring an enormous amount of baggage that you will carry from "hello."

* Save yourself the trouble, headache, and pain of Nicaragua by associating in Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Republica Dominica, and North America / Europe. *

And remember, demograqphics are important in your success. I'm in the country's demographic while you probably are as far from the demographic as possible. Demographic means age, race, language, culture, mentality, etcetera. The demographic issue cannot be understated and will have a direct effect upon your ability to infiltrate the society as you "hunt for c*nt!"

Nicaragua is the #1 Latin American Ghetto: Visualize your USA Latino Barrio and Nicaragua is worse and more disfunctional.

Meat Loaf
06-18-09, 12:51
How you start-off on the proper footing:

1. When you meet a girl ask to see her cedula (ie. identification.) It's a toss-up if she has one or not, but at least you'll learn her real name and address.

2. If she claims to be in school ask for her school identification.

3. Everyone with "respectable qualties" takes pride in showing you their (a) business card, (b) work identification badges, and (c) cedula.

Bluefielder
07-05-09, 01:07
You seem bitter. At the very least cynical, Meatloaf. If it is so bad, why are you there? I am going to find out for myself.

Again, as always, I will be 100% honest.

You seem bitter. At the very least cynical, Meatloaf. If it is so bad, why are you there? I am going to find out for myself.

Nicaragua will disapoint you in the area of females! Why? It's Nicaragua and everything is low-quality (ie. Champu / shampoo).

1. Any and every girl you meet in the brothel (ie.community p*ssy) will be almost 100% mentirosa (ie. Liers.) Suggestion: Don't believe too much of what she says. Don't mantener (ie. Financially support) her with Western Union. "Don't believe the hype! "

2. Almost all the females have a very limited conversation base! Why? The highest level of education is usually middle school and they drop-out of school around age 15 or younger. Why? It's the culture. They spend almost 100% of their time within the home talking to their family members who have a similar or lower education level and converse amongst the same family members. They've never thought, worried, or considered anything beyond today.

Topics of Conversation: (a) Her children; (b) your children, occupation, residency, vehicle, entertainment budget; (c) her need to feed the nino; (d) other topics of discourse via the Nicaraguan News; and (d) of course, I cannot under-mention gossip (ie. Chisme.)

3. They have 0% interest or experience in occupational or educational endeavors. They expect you to pull caballo (ie. Pay for their existence and wants until death.) They have zero understaning of the "Real World." They've witnessed for their entire life all of their family members sitting around the house, but still they SURVIVE for 20. 60 years. Why? Caballos exist.

4. For everyone that reads ISG you will need to lower your train of thought (ie. Get on thier level) to communicate. You will realize that your time and conversation in Nicaragua was futile: A waste of money, time, effort, etcetera.

5. Non-pro girls will take months to develop and you must live here for that.

You must really get busy in attempting to locate these chavalas (ie. Girls) by going directly to their house. This means you must get in the streets, walk the neighborhoods without fear, and be ready for the husband / boyfriend / baby's daddy / cock block to protect "his" property. Knives, machetes, guns, and rocks are the weapons of choice and it will the entire household physically attacking you versus one individual.

6. Almost everyone is 100% undependable! Result: 100% frustration, confusion, and wasted effort / time when you associated with that individual / society. You cannot place much confidence in anyone that you meet, unless they are a foreigner like yourself!

7. Almost everyone is 100% irresponsible! Result: You pull caballo! They have never had any incentive to be responsable and therefore never learned this character trait. Regardless of what they do someone else will support them!

8. You are a "stepping stone" with the expectation of riding you like a caballo for as long as possible with as minimal effort / contribution. They too will bring their friends / family members / ninos / and anyone else they elect for the "free" transportation (ie. Mantener.)

9. When the beer and rum wears off you will be disappointed, lonely, and feel used! You're desechable (ie. Disposable) to the society and especially the girls.

10. She will be f*cking at least two (2) other guys with less money and success than you while you pull caballo. Those two (2) guys will benefit from your caballo status 'cause you're supporting her children and household. These "loosers" are getting the p*ssy for free 'cause they both are on the same level and can communicate.

11. You, the foreigner, are nothing more than a distraction from their "Typical Nicaraguan Day."

12. They bring an enormous amount of baggage that you will carry from "hello."

* Save yourself the trouble, headache, and pain of Nicaragua by associating in Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Republica Dominica, and North America / Europe. *

And remember, demograqphics are important in your success. I'm in the country's demographic while you probably are as far from the demographic as possible. Demographic means age, race, language, culture, mentality, etcetera. The demographic issue cannot be understated and will have a direct effect upon your ability to infiltrate the society as you "hunt for c*nt! "

Nicaragua is the #1 Latin American Ghetto: Visualize your USA Latino Barrio and Nicaragua is worse and more disfunctional.

Meat Loaf
07-05-09, 11:44

I'm here 'cause I'm a SUPERSTAR!

Will you, the reader, be a superstar in Nicaragua? Probably not. Why not? Demographics. And lack of economic opportunity.

Bluefielder
07-05-09, 20:52
Loaf, Please elaborate. What do you mean I will never be a SUPERSTAR like you in Nica because of Demos and lack of opportunity?

I will be in Nica by July 7 at the Cristo Rey, by the way. If you want to discuss your SUPERSTAR status over a beer, allow me to take you out for a drink. Call [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] and ask for Chris American.

I'm here 'cause I'm a SUPERSTAR!

Will you, the reader, be a superstar in Nicaragua? Probably not. Why not? Demographics. And lack of economic opportunity.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Meat Loaf
07-06-09, 19:34
loaf, please elaborate. what do you mean i will never be a superstar like you in nica because of demos and lack of opportunity?

the greatest challenge is finding your peers. if you are relocating here from the 1rst world, you had to acquire some professional success to finance your nicaraguan existence. to relocate from any country for that matter. and then most of you had to acquire years of life (ie. 55 - 80 years of age); retirement. of course, you're relying upon a pension approaching us $2,000 per month for financial survival, but that's a lot.

financially, i work everyday, but overseas so i'm g8, but everyone i know is 3rd world and i can relate 'cause of my demographics. simply stated, i'm successful, a resident, socialize in all areas and have similar demographics to the populace. they see me everyday and want me to provide opportunity (ie. mantener.) if the above were not my situation, i would get eaten-up too, especially if a tourist / non-resident.

so, the demographics are not there for you. plus you don't speak spanish and if so it's bad. you don't sound authentic when speaking and your knowledge of latin america is brief. you don't have 70% of your life in latin america culture / society. cancun vacations and taco bell don't count.

your peer group of g8 countries that you are accustom is extremely limited. the only peers you will find are other retirees, male, doing the same thing as you and chasing the same "shallow" putas (ie. prostitutes.) nobody wants to converse will someone they cannot communicate with. only someone desparate financially and therefore she will be a 1,000 miles away from your peer group.

the populace does not have an education and if so they were educated differently.

the populace does not have much work experience. therefore, you support everyone, including friends, and that gets old real quick. thier bill payment dates plus your bill payment dates plus your home-country responsibilities will defeat you both mentally and financially.

caballo: are you ready to financially support, within your nicaraguan residence the girl; her child(ren); her siblings; her mother; and possibly her grandmother? are you financially capable and ready to support two - three adults and two - five children, foreever. and they will live in your house too. recognize that they don't have any source of income, but many mouths to feed and many desires for consumer purchases. it's hard to do with style for us $2,000 per month- your pension. worse yet, they ask for the money at the due date and don't budget or plan. so it's always a dramatic situation and presentation: you must keep cash-on-hand at all times. result: you're the retired poor. when your money dries-up, they will be gone 'cause they have to eat and support the household since you can't / don't want to. you can go to the g8 and work and send western union if you loved her or cared about the family.

and you do realize that as a foreigner or someone who has not grown-up around her family that they (ie. the family) will have control of her actions! you do reallize that you're all alone with no support network. she and her family are not your support network: your g8 family is your support network and they aren not here in nicaragua therefore you have no support network. she will look and consult with her family first and often, before you. control is with her family, not you. simply because you're paying for everyone to live does not matter. you are simply the "sucker" / caballo (ie. horse pulling the cart) with the money coming in to distribute.

and don't make the mistake of empregnating her 'cause now you're on the long ride enforced by g8 child support laws and marriage laws.

the demographics make you not a peer whereas my demos do! they believe me to be a peer! i must "play" on all levels of society to explore this country as you've grown to admire. in contrast, you can only "play" on a few levels and will always be viewed as a non-peer.

Bluefielder
07-06-09, 21:40
velly intellesting, mr loaf. there are some valid points in your analysis. i will make a mental note.

ask for chris at the cristorey hotel if you want to have a drink. i will be with 2 other friends, as well.

the greatest challenge is finding your peers. if you are relocating here from the 1rst world, you had to acquire some professional success to finance your nicaraguan existence. to relocate from any country for that matter. and then most of you had to acquire years of life (ie. 55 - 80 years of age); retirement. of course, you're relying upon a pension approaching us $2,000 per month for financial survival, but that's a lot.

financially, i work everyday, but overseas so i'm g8, but everyone i know is 3rd world and i can relate 'cause of my demographics. simply stated, i'm successful, a resident, socialize in all areas and have similar demographics to the populace. they see me everyday and want me to provide opportunity (ie. mantener.) if the above were not my situation, i would get eaten-up too, especially if a tourist / non-resident.

so, the demographics are not there for you. plus you don't speak spanish and if so it's bad. you don't sound authentic when speaking and your knowledge of latin america is brief. you don't have 70% of your life in latin america culture / society. cancun vacations and taco bell don't count.

your peer group of g8 countries that you are accustom is extremely limited. the only peers you will find are other retirees, male, doing the same thing as you and chasing the same "shallow" putas (ie. prostitutes.) nobody wants to converse will someone they cannot communicate with. only someone desparate financially and therefore she will be a 1,000 miles away from your peer group.

the populace does not have an education and if so they were educated differently.

the populace does not have much work experience. therefore, you support everyone, including friends, and that gets old real quick. thier bill payment dates plus your bill payment dates plus your home-country responsibilities will defeat you both mentally and financially.

caballo: are you ready to financially support, within your nicaraguan residence the girl; her child(ren); her siblings; her mother; and possibly her grandmother? are you financially capable and ready to support two - three adults and two - five children, foreever. and they will live in your house too. recognize that they don't have any source of income, but many mouths to feed and many desires for consumer purchases. it's hard to do with style for us $2,000 per month- your pension. worse yet, they ask for the money at the due date and don't budget or plan. so it's always a dramatic situation and presentation: you must keep cash-on-hand at all times. result: you're the retired poor. when your money dries-up, they will be gone 'cause they have to eat and support the household since you can't / don't want to. you can go to the g8 and work and send western union if you loved her or cared about the family.

and you do realize that as a foreigner or someone who has not grown-up around her family that they (ie. the family) will have control of her actions! you do reallize that you're all alone with no support network. she and her family are not your support network: your g8 family is your support network and they aren not here in nicaragua therefore you have no support network. she will look and consult with her family first and often, before you. control is with her family, not you. simply because you're paying for everyone to live does not matter. you are simply the "sucker" / caballo (ie. horse pulling the cart) with the money coming in to distribute.

and don't make the mistake of empregnating her 'cause now you're on the long ride enforced by g8 child support laws and marriage laws.

the demographics make you not a peer whereas my demos do! they believe me to be a peer! i must "play" on all levels of society to explore this country as you've grown to admire. in contrast, you can only "play" on a few levels and will always be viewed as a non-peer.

Member #4167
07-08-09, 16:14
the greatest challenge is finding your peers. if you are relocating here from the 1rst world, you had to acquire some professional success to finance your nicaraguan existence.despite some of his previous bull5h1t, meatloaf here speaks the truth

managua is fun for a week. yes, you can get cheap putas in mga. after a while, mga gets boring. then it gets lonely. then it gets depressing.

i met maybe 1-2 americans while i was there. all of them i met in a prostibulo.come to think of it, i didn't meet many westerners. is cheap putas all there is to life? managua is a sh1th0le pure and simple. it is a lonely place to live.

Bluefielder
07-09-09, 00:36
I am here in Managua. So far everything is good. I don. T see a shithole. I went to Good Times last night and my friend went to Cueto. We both had a great time. What. S wrong with meeting people in a Prostibulo.

It has not been constant danger, as usually described on the site. People have been friendly.

I have been to Thailand, Korea and Brazil. And Managua is holding its own.

Despite some of his previous bull5h1t, Meatloaf here speaks the truth

Managua is fun for a week. Yes, you can get cheap putas in MGA. After a while, MGA gets boring. Then it gets lonely. Then it gets depressing.

I met maybe 1-2 americans while I was there. All of them I met in a prostibulo.come to think of it, I didn't meet many westerners. Is cheap putas all there is to life? Managua is a sh1th0le pure and simple. It is a lonely place to live.

Member #4167
07-11-09, 14:56
I am here in Managua. So far everything is good. I don. T see a shithole. I went to Good Times last night and my friend went to Cueto. We both had a great time. What. S wrong with meeting people in a Prostibulo.

It has not been constant danger, as usually described on the site. People have been friendly.

I have been to Thailand, Korea and Brazil. And Managua is holding its own.Don't get me wrong - I love cheap putas. I agree that Managua is not as dangerous as most other large SA cities.

I appreciate your post, C Devin - please do me a favor. Because I am considering going to Thailand and Brazil - please write a report telling us all me how the quality and cost of mongering in Managua compares to your mongering adventures in those legendary lands. Will you do that for us?

Thank you in advance !

Dhi Searchin
07-16-09, 04:36
Somebody please tell me.

I have been in this city for the last six weeks.

I'm new to the forum, this is my first post.

I've been to Managua. I Spent a weekend there hitting up different spots.

There were a few lookers at Good Times, Fenix and Solid Gold were total dives. Also I found the staff at Solid Gold to be a bit pushy in trying to make the sale, the beers and women were overpriced, especially the women in light of the poor quality of product.

So anyways I'm thinking about taking the local route and seeing if anyone happens to know of any bars, clubs, casino's, etc. here in Granada where the pro's have been known to frequent. I see the same pack kickin it in central park every weekend, and for various reasons I'm just not interested in that lot.

So I implore of you once again; Where is the local action in Granada? Is there a hidden oasis somewhere in this City where the upscale working gals hunt their prey in droves?

I'm not looking for a girlfriend or a relationship, or trying to be anybody's daddy. I just want no BS 100% p4p fine women.

I see beautiful Nica pro's walking down the streets arm in arm with older Gringos and I can't help but think that these girls are stashed somewhere around here I just haven't found the right spot yet.

Meat Loaf
07-16-09, 21:01
somebody please tell me.

i have been in this city for the last six weeks.

i'm new to the forum, this is my first post.

i've been to managua. i spent a weekend there hitting up different spots.

there were a few lookers at good times, fenix and solid gold were total dives. also i found the staff at solid gold to be a bit pushy in trying to make the sale, the beers and women were overpriced, especially the women in light of the poor quality of product.

so anyways i'm thinking about taking the local route and seeing if anyone happens to know of any bars, clubs, casino's, etc. here in granada where the pro's have been known to frequent. i see the same pack kickin it in central park every weekend, and for various reasons i'm just not interested in that lot.

so i implore of you once again; where is the local action in granada? is there a hidden oasis somewhere in this city where the upscale working gals hunt their prey in droves?

i'm not looking for a girlfriend or a relationship, or trying to be anybody's daddy. i just want no bs 100% p4p fine women.

i see beautiful nica pro's walking down the streets arm in arm with older gringos and i can't help but think that these girls are stashed somewhere around here i just haven't found the right spot yet.

all of the action in "boring-as*s granada" is the calzada and parque central.

the old gringo's with nicas are nicas that were strolling the above locales.

open a business; tell everyone that you are the business owner; and the "burgesitas" will appear before your eyes to milk you.

i know of two (2) locales within 30-minutes driving that are brothels to your disappointment.

granada sucks! but it's where "your peers" (ie. gringos and foreigners) are!

Dhi Searchin
07-17-09, 04:24
for real man. that's a bit disappointing, being as i don't fell like starting a business here. but it makes sense...

so loaf, pm me and let me know were these brothels are at. they aren't any of the places i listed in the previous post are they?

all of the action in "boring-as*s granada" is the calzada and parque central.

the old gringo's with nicas are nicas that were strolling the above locales.

open a business; tell everyone that you are the business owner; and the "burgesitas" will appear before your eyes to milk you.

i know of two (2) locales within 30-minutes driving that are brothels to your disappointment.

granada sucks! but it's where "your peers" (ie. gringos and foreigners) are!

Meat Loaf
07-17-09, 13:43
Word on the street is that to f*ck a Gringa (ie. white girl) all that you need is "white girl."

Thie Gringos y Gringas have corrupted the locals over the past five (5) years with their appetite for cocaine.

For C$100 / US $5 worth of cocaine a local Nica can f*ck a Gringa!

Dhi Searchin
07-17-09, 20:17
Ok I have yet to see a gringa crack monster here. Sure I think the blow may help the nica score, but i think the gringas are more attracted to latin looks than they are to the blow.

I seen some good looking gringas with some latin dudes;

1. These chicks don't look broke.

2.There is no shortage of dealers in this country, so it can't be to hard for the gringa / gringo to score.

3. I've heard gringas introduce there nica bf to their friends, "Hey meet my new boyfriend (insert name here). Isn't he cute?" they like to show him off like a new car or pet.

It's doubtful that ou could get one of these ladies to do the deed for a paltry $5 in blow, once again I think looks go a lot farther.

Word on the street is that to f*ck a Gringa (ie. white girl) all that you need is "white girl."

Thie Gringos y Gringas have corrupted the locals over the past five (5) years with their appetite for cocaine.

For C$100 / US $5 worth of cocaine a local Nica can f*ck a Gringa!

Meat Loaf
07-18-09, 14:14
ok i have yet to see a gringa crack monster here. sure i think the blow may help the nica score, but i think the gringas are more attracted to latin looks than they are to the blow.

i seen some good looking gringas with some latin dudes;

1. these chicks don't look broke.

2.there is no shortage of dealers in this country, so it can't be to hard for the gringa / gringo to score.

3. i've heard gringas introduce there nica bf to their friends, "hey meet my new boyfriend (insert name here). isn't he cute?" they like to show him off like a new car or pet.

it's doubtful that ou could get one of these ladies to do the deed for a paltry $5 in blow, once again i think looks go a lot farther.

they are not "crack wh*res," but your typical white person who does cocaine. white people (ie. gringos) are the biggest drug addicts anywhere in the world.

they drink with the local boys and cocaine is mentioned either by the gringa or local. typically the topic is mentioned in passing. everyone knows that white people (ie. gringos) are drug addicts! and everyone knows that gringos are ****files (ie. they like children for sex.)

most gringas that live in granada are broke! they live with roommates. they are living on a budget.

the other gringas are 1-week tourists.

only a few gringas live in granada 'cause the local girls are too much competition. instead, granada is over-flowing with 55 - 80 year old white guys sharing streetwalker p*ssy with other 55 - 80 year old white guys.

if you don't know who the drug dealer is, you cannot buy your drugs, addict.

looks don't matter. truth is, most of these gringas are ugly with poor skin. they can't take the sun and turn red like lobsters or are too tan and look like oranges.

since not that many gringas exist in granada beyond your 1-week backpacker, the locals never meet these broads.

trying to get / chase p*ssy with a 1-week time limit is foolish and knuckelhead. aint nobody hunting the gringas for sex, but will say hello. then again, these gringas want cocaine and d*ck when on vacation.

i don't give "charity d*ck!"

Razor77
07-18-09, 18:12
they drink with the local boys and cocaine is mentioned either by the gringa or local. typically the topic is mentioned in passing. everyone knows that white people (ie. gringos) are drug addicts! and everyone knows that gringos are ****files (ie. they like children for sex.)

come on now meat loaf. i thoroughly enjoy reading your posts, but to state that white people are addicts and ****s is a little harsh. i am a 32yro white male and i have no interest in a prepubescent female nor am i an addict of any kind. to be correct with proper word terminology, a **** is one that likes prepubescent females (normally ages 1 months - 11yro) and a hebephile is one that like girls that are pubescent but under the age of consent (normally 17 and below but body matured with breasts and pubic hair etc). though a lot of guys whether white, black, asian, spanish etc. do tend to like young girls, there are no statistics that show that only white males are more apt to be considered "****s" or "hebephiles". thats like saying only black men hang long dicks, asians have no dicks, and whites are in the middle.

Chocha Monger
07-18-09, 19:38
ok i have yet to see a gringa crack monster here. sure i think the blow may help the nica score, but i think the gringas are more attracted to latin looks than they are to the blow.

i seen some good looking gringas with some latin dudes;

1. these chicks don't look broke.

2.there is no shortage of dealers in this country, so it can't be to hard for the gringa / gringo to score.

3. i've heard gringas introduce there nica bf to their friends, "hey meet my new boyfriend (insert name here). isn't he cute?" they like to show him off like a new car or pet.

it's doubtful that ou could get one of these ladies to do the deed for a paltry $5 in blow, once again i think looks go a lot farther.
gringas abroad want to party and that means they want la dama blanca, perico, jejo, florida snow, c-game, blow and they’ll do things that they’ll never do at home to get it. five dollars worth of blow in central america is more than enough for a gringa to have happy times. it’s not about the monetary value of the blow. it’s all about access. who are her peers? most gringas don’t have the belly to go looking for blow in ms13 territory. so someone who brings them the blow and cuts out the risk is worth a lot. a good dealer is worth his weight in gold. they’ll give up the pussy to keep a reliable dealer around. as anyone who has sold drugs on a college campus will tell you, the middle class white girls want their powder delivered to their dorms just like pizza. they don’t want to do business with a different stranger every time they want to get high, too risky. dealers aren’t exactly advertising either. it’s more like word of mouth. it’s the “friend” of a “friend” who can put them on happy trails for a little money and wetness.

if you still have doubts check out dick jackoffsky's posts about tourist girls in utila on the honduras thread.

Dhi Searchin
07-18-09, 20:50
i've never heard it put that way.

i agree with you on the point that gringos are the biggest addicts in the world. i don't know about the chomo part i never had the displeasure of meeting one, or if i did, i didn't that they were a ****. (creepy)

i don't know i've also yet to meet a gringa on vacation here in granada. they all seem to share the same occupation, "i'm a volunteer", that's the primary response i get when i ask them. i've gone out to the discos and bars and i've still yet to see any gringas cutting loose. i must just have bad timing or something.

don't get me wrong i know that white folks come down to latin america to party, i just got done living in tamarindo close to two months ago for three months and i saw plenty of that. i mean hell, that's what i'm doing here.

maybe honduras is just a more hoppin place. if granada is were my *peers* are at, then my *peers* are not my *peers*.

1. i'm here to have good time

2. just because we speak the same language does not necessarily mean that we are speaking the same language.

3. i am not captain save-a-ho, i have no dreams or hold any illusions of making the world a better place.

4. i was in the army, i know better than to ever volunteer for anything.

anyway headed out to masaya today. i'm going to go exploring and see what i can come up with. somethin tells me the farther i get from my *peers* the better of the hunt will be.

the are not "crack wh*res," but your typical white person who does cocaine. white people (ie. gringos) !re the biggest drug addicts anywhere in the world.

most gringas that live in granada are broke! they live with roommates. they are living on a budget.

the other gringas are 1-week tourists.

only a few gringas live in granada 'cause the local girls are too much competition. instead, granada is over-flowing with 55 - 80 year old white guys sharing streetwalker p*ssy with other 55 - 80 year old white guys.

if you don't know who the drug dealer is, you cannot buy your drugs, addict.

looks don't matter. truth is, most of these gringas are ugly with poor skin. they can't take the sun and turn red like lobsters or are too tan and look like oranges.

since not that many gringas exist in granada beyond your 1-week backpacker, the locals never meet these broads.

trying to get / chase p*ssy with a 1-week time limit is foolish and knuckhead. aint nobody hunting the gringas for sex, but will say hello. then again, these gringas want cocaine and dd*ck when on vacation.

i don't give "charity d*ck!"

Meat Loaf
07-19-09, 07:31
i've never heard it put that way.

i agree with you on the point that gringos are the biggest addicts in the world. i don't know about the chomo part i never had the displeasure of meeting one, or if i did, i didn't that they were a ****. (creepy)

i don't know i've also yet to meet a gringa on vacation here in granada. they all seem to share the same occupation, "i'm a volunteer", that's the primary response i get when i ask them. i've gone out to the discos and bars and i've still yet to see any gringas cutting loose. i must just have bad timing or something.

don't get me wrong i know that white folks come down to latin america to party, i just got done living in tamarindo close to two months ago for three months and i saw plenty of that. i mean hell, that's what i'm doing here.

maybe honduras is just a more hoppin place. if granada is were my *peers* are at, then my *peers* are not my *peers*.

1. i'm here to have good time

2. just because we speak the same language does not necessarily mean that we are speaking the same language.

3. i am not captain save-a-ho, i have no dreams or hold any illusions of making the world a better place.

4. i was in the army, i know better than to ever volunteer for anything.

anyway headed out to masaya today. i'm going to go exploring and see what i can come up with. somethin tells me the farther i get from my *peers* the better of the hunt will be.
50 - 80% of all gringos in nicaragua are here to volunteer (ie. church, non-profit, spanish school.)

the discos have nothing but gringas: cafe nuit, the calzada. i see them getting loose everytime i go out.

tamarindo is in costa rica.

last week, i was drinking "mojitos" with abq when a streetwalker approached us. of course, i carried the conversation in spanish. she offered the p*ssy for us $20. i denied: i don't trust the quality nor safety of streetwalker p*ssy. and i aint taking no streetwalker p*ssy to my 2,100 sq. foot house with pool so that b*tch can tell any and everyone what possessions i have and my schedule. anyway, the girl said, "does your friend, abq, want some under-age p*ssy? "i know gringos like pedaphilia!" i've never heard of black usa pedaphiles besides the atlanta guy in the 1970s and 1980s. that's a white genetic trait, pedaphilia. (stop the sterotypes "meat loaf," lol.) even worse is the hysteria of "sexual predators" and the community registration.

i met two (2) gringas from england on tuesday, but they didn't want to f*ck.

i met two (2) gringas from quebec, canada, but they were leaving in a few days for el salvador after spending two (2) months in central america. the 19-year old blonde wanted me to f*ck her 'cause i'm "meat loaf." her friend would have joined in too 'cause she was salivating at each and every word i pontified.

hint: hunt gringas at the numerous hostels located throughout granada.

fact: i don't like white girls, but might f*ck them if there is nothing else to do! why? if i wanted white p*ssy i would have stayed in the usa and done the corporate america thing. i got tired of that lifestyle at age 25. let me take that back some: some of these gringas look good a*s hell while on vacation in granada and i do want to f*ck them. i just don't want to f*ck their mentalities! and worse, after i jizz in thier slit; they will become pregnant; file for child support in the usa; and i'll get supeoned to return to the usa for the dna court and "treadmill lifestyle" to satisfy the judgement. talk about a nightmare at the hands of gringa p*ssy. thanks, but no thanks!

fact: the guys that hunt white c*nt in granada are deportees who have memories of the usa. the others are loosers looking for citizenship or a few pesos.

our peers: i'm in granada for one thing only, my professional peers! everyone i meet is either a retiree or a working professional spending 1-week vacations in granada and three-months in the usa or overseas working. my peers are nothing more than professionals. the social life is no good for me! i much prefer the dangerous streets of managua where i'm comfortable and grimy. but as a foreigner you need to develop your "red" or network 'cause the locals (ie. nicaraguans) are not your peers or a reliable network. their network is their family and without family, you the foreigner, are naked. and if you do befriend a family or father a child with a nica, your value and acceptance is dependant upon your financial mantener of the household. hence, you need to develop your "peer group" network amongst the foreigner community, your peers.

in granada, the nica females ask if you are (1) renting your residence or (2) if you own / purchased it. why? 'cause they're going to take it from you in the divorce if you own it and if you're renting then you're a temporary visitor. what assets do these hoes have? nothing, but tres platos!

Meat Loaf
07-19-09, 07:37
All pharmacuetical drugs are available over-the-counter at the farmacias.

1-tila (ie. skinny marijuana cigarette) cost C$10 / US $0.50.

1-crack rock / piedra costs C$10 in Managua and C$20 in Granada. The size is a pebble. It's not uncommon that a "base head" will smoke 500 rocks (ie. US $25 in value) in a session.

1-bag of cocaine providing 2 - 3 lines is C$50 / US $2.50.

In Managua the drugs are sold on the street corners. In Granada the drugs are home delivered.

Nicaragua prosecutes Gringos in possession of illegal drugs. Nicaragua criminal laws are strict for drugs. The Gringo (ie. white skin) is the prey in Nicaragua when in possession of illegal drugs. You've changed roles with the Black & Brown and are the criminal.

Bluefielder
07-19-09, 20:03
Don't get me wrong. I love cheap putas. I agree that Managua is not as dangerous as most other large SA cities.

I appreciate your post, C Devin. Please do me a favor. Because I am considering going to Thailand and Brazil. Please write a report telling us all me how the quality and cost of mongering in Managua compares to your mongering adventures in those legendary lands. Will you do that for us?

Thank you in advance! Comparing Nicaragua, Brazil and Thailand.

Thailand

Rating them on ease of access, sheer numbers, cost and quality of the girls, Thailand sets the standard. On a scale of to 10, Thailand rates a 9. A perfect 10 may or may not exist.

You can get lost and spend your whole vacation on just one street, Soi 6, in Pattaya, Thailand. There are about 40 clubs, each filled with at least 8-10 girls or more, on that street alone. And that's not even the center of the action in Pattaya, the center is Walking Street.

Pattaya is inexpensive, I had a nice hotel room, everything brand new, for $20 per night. Paying directly for sex on the short. Term plan is not my thing, I usually lock down one or 2 girlfriends for that, and stick with them, but here's what I know: girls from the beach are about $16, short time. In Thailand you have 2 options, short time and long time. At the beer bars, you pay a little more, and at the nice clubs, you have to pay $12 to $18 "bar fine" to get the girls out, plus about $30 for short-time, $60 for all night.

Bangkok is more expensive, more crowded and more tiring. The partying shuts down earlier in Bangkok, also. It's all quiet by midnight at a lot of places. Parties in Phuket, Pattaya and other resorts go much later, often all night. So, I recommend Patong Beach, Phuket and the other resorts.

Thailand is pretty safe, I had no serious problems there.

Thailand is not easy to get to. It is not for a short trip. I recommend staying for a while, if you there.

BRAZIL

I have been to Sao Paolo, Brazil and Rio de Janeiro. Brazil has a lot of obvious action. In Rio, most of it centers around HELP Discoteca, located on Avenida Atlantica, near Copacabana Beach. This club is filled with hundres of drop dead gorgeous women. The sidewalks along the beach are lined with street girls. Watch the street itself, transsexuals work the streets.

There are massage parlors, called Thermas, there is Villa Mimosa, a whole zone, where pussy is sold in the open streets, like a pussy market.

Rio also has clubs up further north, by Lema Beach, strip clubs etc.

Price for an apartamento in Rio, $45 to $60 per night. Girl prices, as I said, I don't pay for puss, but about $60 for a HELP girl and less as you go down the location scale. The girls are 8's, 9's and 10's.

Brazil is dangerous, though. A friend of mine was knocked out with "Boa Noche Senora", the drug GHB, and all of his personal effects were stolen. I have had cab drivers try to kidnap me and take me to the favela (ghetto), where I would be robbed, at the very least. This has happened to my friends, as well.

NICARAGUA

Nicaragua's scene is smaller, less intense, less open, but the girls are very sexy, more innocent than in Brazil and it is much easier to get to than Thailand. I know you have heard a lot of negative stuff about Nica from some posters on ISG, but, if you notice, they either live there or visit a lot.

Nicaragua is perfect for a quick getaway spot. The prices are low, the girls open and sexy. It is not necessary to buy puss in Nica, you can have a regular girl fairly easily, if you treat her decently. I found the Nica girls to be adorable. True. They can be pushy and manipulative, just like any woman, but they are more innocent than Brazilian girls. Thai girls are sweeter and more innocent, too, relatively.

Prices in Nica are low, all around. I barely spent any money and had a great time.

The residents of Nicaragua are afraid of the taxi drivers there. They have specific drivers they use. Be careful of the taxi drivers, they are often involved in kidnappings (sequestro expresses). Watch the police, they are the most dangerous presence in Nica.

Nica and the general area will be my quick getaway spot, Thailand the place I go when I want to totally re-energize. I spent 53 days in Thailand last year. That's how you go to Thailand.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Bluefielder
07-20-09, 00:30
meat loaf,

"pedaphilia" is spelled ****philia.

Bluefielder
07-20-09, 01:34

come on now meat loaf. i thoroughly enjoy reading your posts, but to state that white people are addicts and ****s is a little harsh. i am a 32yro white male and i have no interest in a prepubescent female nor am i an addict of any kind. to be correct with proper word terminology, a **** is one that likes prepubescent females (normally ages 1 months - 11yro) and a hebephile is one that like girls that are pubescent but under the age of consent (normally 17 and below but body matured with breasts and pubic hair etc). though a lot of guys whether white, black, asian, spanish etc. do tend to like young girls, there are no statistics that show that only white males are more apt to be considered "****s" or "hebephiles". thats like saying only black men hang long dicks, asians have no dicks, and whites are in the middle.i agree, this is true.

Chocha Monger
07-20-09, 06:34
I agree, this is true.
Actually, while Meat Loaf's post was politically incorrect it is accurate. I looked up the Department of Justice statistics out of curiosity and 70% of convicted child molesters are white males.

Meat Loaf
07-20-09, 14:21
It is not necessary to buy puss in Nica, you can have a regular girl fairly easily, if you treat her decently.

This is a dead-wrong statement! You cannot get a regular girl fairly easily!

You are 100% mantener, especially as a foreigner!

Bluefielder
07-20-09, 23:44
This is a dead-wrong statement! You cannot get a regular girl fairly easily!

You are 100% mantener, especially as a foreigner!Well, I had no problems meeting women in Metro Centro and other spots around Managua and Masaya City. As an American, I was much taller than the Nica guys, and my amigos also, women openly stared and gave us the nod to chat.

Now, after we get serious, I am sure the women will start the mantener thing. But quick fun was available.

Bluefielder
07-20-09, 23:49
Actually, while Meat Loaf's post was politically incorrect it is accurate. I looked up the Department of Justice statistics out of curiosity and 70% of convicted child molesters are white males.My father was Irish, but I am also half black, so I'm not a serial killer or molester. Lol

As a multi-racial guy, wherever I am, people think I am of that culture. Italians think I'm Italian, Brazilians think I'm a Carioca, Arabs think I'm Arab and my Nica driver told me I looked like a Masayan, Nicaraguan.

The Thais didn't think I was Thai though. Lol

Meat Loaf
07-21-09, 16:50
Well, I had no problems meeting women in Metro Centro and other spots around Managua and Masaya City. As an American, I was much taller than the Nica guys, and my amigos also, women openly stared and gave us the nod to chat.

Now, after we get serious, I am sure the women will start the mantener thing. But quick fun was available.

I've only been to MetroCentro less than 10-times in my 3 years so I don't know anything.

They sell p&ssy at MetroCentro.

Nicaragua is fun for a few days, just like "Water Boy" said, but then it goes HORRIBLE! Go visit some other country for a well-rounded vacation.

Nica Bound
07-21-09, 17:14
[QUOTE=
Nicaragua is fun for a few days, just like "Water Boy" said, but then it goes HORRIBLE! Go visit some other country for a well-rounded vacation.[/QUOTE]

Damn, Loaf, give it a break. Did you get kicked out of the Chamber of Commerce again ?!

Bluefielder
07-21-09, 19:03
Damn, Loaf, give it a break. Did you get kicked out of the Chamber of Commerce again? ! Some ISG members tell us how horrible Nica is, but they live there full time. They may be trying to keep all the spoils for themselves.

Meatloaf, I did not have to buy pussy at Metro Centro, or any Nica spot, the girls were open and friendly. I am sure you are correct in your ultimate assessment of them, but I'm not trying to get married, just do some casual dating. Nica works for me.

Chinchuliar
07-21-09, 19:04
"pedaphilia" is spelled ****philia.or even paedophilia.

Meat Loaf
07-22-09, 02:56
Damn, Loaf, give it a break. Did you get kicked out of the Chamber of Commerce again ?!

Some ISG members tell us how horrible Nica is, but they live there full time. They may be trying to keep all the spoils for themselves.

You know my postings too well, Nica Bound.

A person has to live somewhere, Cdevins.

Bluefielder
07-22-09, 05:51
You know my postings too well, Nica Bound.

A person has to live somewhere, Cdevins.But if it's so horrible...why live...there?

Meat Loaf
07-22-09, 13:32
But if it's so horrible...why live...there?

1. Located in the middle of Central America for easy manuevering throughout Cetnral America.

2. Limited racism against Black on the streets and social interactions.

3. Ease of access in the educational system for professional education.

4. Nicaragua is one of the few Latin American countries with courage and balls! All of the other Latin American countries never fight for their freedom, but Nicaragua did and does via Sandanistas.

5. Great citizenship for global travel.

6. Low taxation on corporate and personal income, 15%.

7. Warm weather everday, 35 / 95.

8. History of Nicaragua being a battleground for 150 years.

9. The populace is brown and oppressed: Liberation Movement.

10. Limited to none police interraction / enforcement.

11. Freedom and self-independance required and offered.

* Now, there is an overabundance of bullsh*t that one must endure to SURVIVE this bullsh*t country that competes with Haiti for the most poverish, backwards, and lack of opportunity. *

Bluefielder
07-22-09, 18:31
1. Located in the middle of Central America for easy manuevering throughout Cetnral America.

2. Limited racism against Black on the streets and social interactions.

3. Ease of access in the educational system for professional education.

4. Nicaragua is one of the few Latin American countries with courage and balls! All of the other Latin American countries never fight for their freedom, but Nicaragua did and does via Sandanistas.

5. Great citizenship for global travel.

6. Low taxation on corporate and personal income, 15%.

7. Warm weather everday, 35 / 95.

8. History of Nicaragua being a battleground for 150 years.

9. The populace is brown and oppressed: Liberation Movement.

10. Limited to none police interraction / enforcement.

11. Freedom and self-independance required and offered.

* Now, there is an overabundance of bullsh*t that one must endure to SURVIVE this bullsh*t country that competes with Haiti for the most poverish, backwards, and lack of opportunity. *You list positives, then call it a bullshit country.

I don't understand completely, but ok.

Dickhead
07-22-09, 20:13
Sounds better than where I am:

1. Fuckin' marooned. Easy to get to Uruguay but there is nothing in Uruguay. Heinous to get to say Colombia even though it ain't that far.

2. Blatant, open racism against Black, and against "boliguayos," "indios," and "negra mierda," on the streets and social interactions.

3. The educational system for professional education is mostly a joke, except perhaps medical school.

4. Argentineans are pussies and are still worried about the Islas Malvinas (Falkland Islands) which no one in the right mind would give a shit about.

5. Great fun taking a stupid boat ride to Uruguay every 90 fucking days.

6. Rapacious taxation of foreign income and capital gains on real estate.

7. 6 / 43 today and windy as fuck.

8. History of being pussies for 193 years.

9. The populace is stratified. White is right, and lighter is righter.

10. Limited to none police interraction / enforcement when not hungry for "coima."

11. A culture of dependency, laissez-faire, and entitlement.

* Some bullsh!t but the power doesn't go out very often and you can drink the tap water*

Bluefielder
07-23-09, 22:33
Sounds better than where I am:

1. Fuckin' marooned. Easy to get to Uruguay but there is nothing in Uruguay. Heinous to get to say Colombia even though it ain't that far.

2. Blatant, open racism against Black, and against "boliguayos," "indios," and "negra mierda," on the streets and social interactions.

3. The educational system for professional education is mostly a joke, except perhaps medical school.

4. Argentineans are pussies and are still worried about the Islas Malvinas (Falkland Islands) which no one in the right mind would give a shit about.

5. Great fun taking a stupid boat ride to Uruguay every 90 fucking days.

6. Rapacious taxation of foreign income and capital gains on real estate.

7. 6 / 43 today and windy as fuck.

8. History of being pussies for 193 years.

9. The populace is stratified. White is right, and lighter is righter.

10. Limited to none police interraction / enforcement when not hungry for "coima."

11. A culture of dependency, laissez-faire, and entitlement.

* Some bullsh!t but the power doesn't go out very often and you can drink the tap water*1. Immature women who want everything from one man...contradictory things ...DREAMS.... a man who is strong BUT sensitive, busy BUT has plenty of time for them, wealthy BUT attentive.

2. Lot's of money, but no real fun , no human connection.

3. Women who don't really need anything from a guy, and who are afraid of guys.

4. Racism.

5. BORING culture of bars and drinking. I am not a drinker.

6. Constant attacks from Gov't agencies on your pocketbook.

7. Did I say BORING?

8. Sex prison.

9. Did I say money but nowhere to spend it?

Artisttyp
07-24-09, 03:36
1. Immature women who want everything from one man...contradictory things ...DREAMS.... a man who is strong BUT sensitive, busy BUT has plenty of time for them, wealthy BUT attentive.

2. Lot's of money, but no real fun , no human connection.

3. Women who don't really need anything from a guy, and who are afraid of guys.

4. Racism.

5. BORING culture of bars and drinking. I am not a drinker.

6. Constant attacks from Gov't agencies on your pocketbook.

7. Did I say BORING?

8. Sex prison.

9. Did I say money but nowhere to spend it?

CD,

I like your style. You bring good offerings to this thread.

Dickhead,

I am *thinking of moving to BA and using that as my home base . I would consider yourself lucky. You are halfway to civilization and you have affordable pfp...food isn't bad either.

Why don't you join the LAN elite club (whatever its called) and hang out in other SA countries ? Thats what I would do. Asuncion is right next door to you.

You want suffering try living in NYC where you can't even enjoy eating out.

Meat Loaf
07-24-09, 15:22
1. immature women who want everything from one man...contradictory things ...dreams.... a man who is strong but sensitive, busy but has plenty of time for them, wealthy but attentive.

2. lot's of money, but no real fun , no human connection.

3. women who don't really need anything from a guy, and who are afraid of guys.

4. racism.

5. boring culture of bars and drinking. i am not a drinker.

6. constant attacks from gov't agencies on your pocketbook.

7. did i say boring?

8. sex prison.

9. did i say money but nowhere to spend it?

1. if you allow some punk a*s hoe to dictate how you pimp 'yo hoes, then "poo-butt." i operate a rotation and let them know aint no 1-on-1 with me! why waste your time with 1 hoe when she'll divorce you in 7 years? answer: peer pressure.

2. spening money to find fun! that's why i live in usa ghettoes and make professional income.

3. women need a man for everything! just because they have a subsistance job does not mean they have money. they want consumer items and survival.

4. racism: it's a chore. it's not the individual white person, but the system which protects them and handles the problem for them.

5. it's not boring, but too vanillia.

6. you're a subject to government agencies and that's your purpose. if not, we'll lock you up. we'll get us $60 per day per inmate or get a job, and pay the fine.

7. lots of action, but if it's with non-white then lots of police intimidation and profiling.

8. lots of free p*ssy! there is no shortage of p*ssy in the usa of all types. you're never dry in the usa, but if you try and do the boyfriend-girlfriend thing then you're a fool getting p*ssy that she rations.

9. you can spend your money buying consumer products to impress those without while waiting to get p*ssy from hoes that want you to spend some money on them.

the usa is a great place to live & work! stop 'hating!

Meat Loaf
07-26-09, 15:16
4. USA Racism.

In the words of Tony Montana, (ie. Al Pacino),"Scarface:"
"There is nothing you can do to me that Castro has not already done!" Correction: "There is nothing you can do to me that the USA has not already done!"

In the Black USA community, for fifteen years, we've had what is called, "First Fridays." The first Friday of every month at a different location of luxury is a BIG party of "floosin'." Shine and show off your grind!

In front of the location we're representing Ferraris, Jaguars, Bentleys, Mercedes, BMW 7-series, and other "whips" of luxury. Inside of the locations we're representing our wardrobes of Armani, Versace, Prada, Tag Hauer, Rolex, and other fashions.

All Black USA professionals, coast-to-coast, appear for commaraderie. Bankers, politicians, lawyers, entertainers, entreprenuers, and other leaders / contributing members of USA society are present.

Sippin' Grey Goose, Moet, Cavasier, Hennesey, Crystal, and other beverages of luxury are held by the patrons.

Digesting fried chicken, greens, ribs, boudan, and other soul food is the diet.

Racism: The party ends at 2 a.m., but the local, big city, law enforcement stops the party at 1:30 a.m. In front, the entrance, are approximately five (5) police squad cars with blue-and-white lights flashing for intimidation! Police officers in the area of 10 - 15 are present with night sticks in hand. No loitering in front of the location. Go to the car and leave are the orders. Approximately two blocks away from the location are another five (5) squad cars looking to "trap the Black" with DWI / DUI / Illegal Weapon Possession / Drug Possession.

And we're the leaders / contributing members of society.
Racism? I agree. Never does this happen at white establishments of affluence nor poverty! Law enforcement is the enforcement of Black & Brown. Not much different from South Africa aparthied is the USA!

Cen Am
07-27-09, 01:33
I am new to the forum, but I have traveled in the region for awhile. Just wanted to add my opinion on the availability of 'regular' girls in Nicaragua.

Not quite as bad as Meatloaf says.

But definitely not as easy as Cdevins says. You will be paying for it, one way or another.

Meat Loaf
07-28-09, 12:58
8. Sex prison.

There seems to be a misconception that the USA is a "Sex Prison." This is a fallacy. What should be said is that the males who claim such disenchantment "aren't taking the p*ssy." Instead, they are asking the girl for permission to f*ck and naturally she'll tell you no. And then watch you jump up-and-down in a begging fashion for some rationed meat.

The USA is sex heaven! Why?

1. All of the internet dating sites with women looking for d*ck.

2. All of the sexual sites with women posing for d*ck.

3. All of the porno movies and photos, both ametuer and professional.

4. All of the strip clubs.

5. All of the tattoo parlors.

6. All of the b*tches giving p*ssy based upon your car payment / rental / lease.

7. All of the single-moms.

8. All of the divorced women.

9. All of the cougars.

10. All of the drug addicts.

11. Juggle 3 - 5 girlfriends at a time when and if you tell her on day one, "I'm a player: You may be my #1, but you aint my only 1." Women want a man that is in demand 'cause they are about competition. They don't want a man to control, although they say they do. They want a man to try and show off to other women.

12. Adulterers and cheaters. Be honest with the b*tch and don't waste time cheating. Tell her, "Yeah, I'm f*cking some other b*tches too. If you don't like it, leave. I don't give a f*ck."

13. Women that need a few dollars for the credit card payment, cell phone payment, daycare expense, or clothes from TJ MAXX.

14. Poor girls that live in the trailer park.

15. Ghetto girls that live in the 'hood. They want to see the nicer side of life.

16. Suburban b*tches that want to learn the city.

17. City girls that want to see a suburban mansion.

18. Girls that want to "Go Black and Never Go Back!"

19. Latinas, Asians, Africans, Indians, Pakistani, Philippinos, and other flavors of p*ssy are available.

20. Escort services.

21. "Sexting."

Damn, I'm tired of writing all of the p*ssy that is available in the USA.

How not to get played like full-house: (1) Give the b*tch the injection shot. She's American and will fight you on this, but take control. If she doesn't want you in "her business," put the b*tch out to pasture. 150 million women exist in the USA. (2) Don't talk that marriage bullsh*t. Don't talk that boyfriend nonsense. Give the b*tch straight d*ck! (3) Obtain the b*tches credit report 'cause she's gonna try and run game on you!

Get your mind right: Get primitive. You're an animal. A male animal and the natural job of a male animal is to chase b*tches and f*ck them. That's it!
The woman is a doe runnning around with no direction. She's waiting to get caught and f*cked! She's running around with no direction and therefore latches-on to this "a man need money" nonsense 'cause they don't have a man knocking the bottom out her cock!
Get animal and start f*cking them hoes.

Compared to the USA, Nicaragua has nothing!

Bluefielder
08-01-09, 02:34
There seems to be a misconception that the USA is a "Sex Prison." This is a fallacy. What should be said is that the males who claim such disenchantment "aren't taking the p*ssy." Instead, they are asking the girl for permission to f*ck and naturally she'll tell you no. And then watch you jump up-and-down in a begging fashion for some rationed meat.

6. All of the b*tches giving p*ssy based upon your car payment / rental / lease.

9. All of the cougars.

11. Juggle 3 - 5 girlfriends at a time when and if you tell her on day one, "I'm a player: You may be my #1, but you aint my only 1." Women want a man that is in demand 'cause they are about competition. They don't want a man to control, although they say they do. They want a man to try and show off to other women.

12. Adulterers and cheaters. Be honest with the b*tch and don't waste time cheating. Tell her, "Yeah, I'm f*cking some other b*tches too. If you don't like it, leave. I don't give a f*ck."

13. Women that need a few dollars for the credit card payment, cell phone payment, daycare expense, or clothes from TJ MAXX.

15. Ghetto girls that live in the 'hood. They want to see the nicer side of life.

19. Latinas, Asians, Africans, Indians, Pakistani, Philippinos, and other flavors of p*ssy are available.

20. Escort services.

21. "Sexting."

How not to get played like full-house: (1) Give the b*tch the injection shot. She's American and will fight you on this, but take control. If she doesn't want you in "her business," put the b*tch out to pasture. 150 million women exist in the USA. (2) Don't talk that marriage bullsh*t. Don't talk that boyfriend nonsense. Give the b*tch straight d*ck! (3) Obtain the b*tches credit report 'cause she's gonna try and run game on you!

Get your mind right: Get primitive. You're an animal. A male animal and the natural job of a male animal is to chase b*tches and f*ck them. That's it!
The woman is a doe runnning around with no direction. She's waiting to get caught and f*cked! She's running around with no direction and therefore latches-on to this "a man need money" nonsense 'cause they don't have a man knocking the bottom out her cock!

Compared to the USA, Nicaragua has nothing!Very cool, Loaf..

Bluefielder
08-02-09, 06:19
Very cool, Loaf..Nica is a good spot, see my Nica-Thai comparison.

Chocha Monger
08-03-09, 06:59
Western Union is doing big business all over the world and they love gringos who monger. Why? Because gringos love to pull caballo! Gringos feel proud and puff up their chests as they stand at the Western Union service desk wiring money to their favorite hooker in the Third World. Gringos will complain about taxes and they will only leave one or two dollars for a tip at the local Chinese buffet back home, but when it comes to maintaining their overseas hookers they’re big spenders. Hitch that wagon up and watch those gringos pull. When a hooker lands a gringo it’s like an Amish farmer hooking a Clydesdale to a plough.

If only the American feminists could see these johns in action. I’m sure they wouldn’t accuse them of exploitation like they do now. If only these radical feminists could see these guys tenderly eating the leche out of their hoe’s pussy, knowing that thousands of cocks were in there, and a significant number were skinless (sin preservative). If they could only hear these johns say, “She only goes bareback with me because she says that I’m special. She says that my cock is clean and I’m not like the others. She cried, said that she loves me and wants a baby with ‘ojos azules’ so I barebacked and came inside of her. She is such a nice innocent girl. How can I get a visa to bring her to the United States with me?” You know the type Mr. Gringo Enamorado. You can’t tell him nothing because his girl is different. She’s not like the other putas. These guys like keeping their pussy on a retainer though they’ll balk at doing so for a good attorney or accountant. Did I mention that they also hate paying Uncle Sugar his cut of their earnings?

Some of these guys must have watched too many reruns of Pretty Woman because they like marrying hookers. In fact, I’m starting a matchmaking service for guys who like to marry hookers. I figure that I can save these guys a lot of trouble and travel expenses by just putting them in contact with the many hookers here in the US. The hookers like the idea, a lot of working girls would really like to find a sweet old john who would just pay the bills. It sure beats strutting on the curb in rain, heat, sleet or snow.

What is in the deal for a Gringo who likes to pull caballo for a hoe?

1. Your prostitute will tell you that you’re a handsome man (guapo), you have a big dick (lo tienes grande), you fuck really good (chingas bien rico), and you look really young (pareces bien joven). Shit you can’t put a price on that. Right?

2. You’ll get a few children from her “no good” man or men back in her home country who just came in her ass raw dog and never looked back. But you get to act the hero and be the only father they ever knew, even if you resent paying child support for your biological kids back home. For sure this will [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off the ex and that’s priceless.

3. You get to sponsor her parents, siblings and children for immigrant visas. Now you’re quite the hero because you’re not just saving hoes, you’re running your own refugee program. The guys down at the US embassy know you on a first name basis. You even have your own bench down at the consulate.

4. You finally get to be a philanthropist. So what, you b*tched about all the foreign aid that Uncle Sugar sends abroad? After all, you’re now even more generous than all of the countries in the UN when you calculate your Western Union payments in hooker aid as a percentage of gross income.

5. Your hooker will share all your prejudices. Can’t stand a certain race, ethnicity or nationality. Don’t worry your hooker will tell you that she hates those guys and she never sold ass to them, regardless of the amount of money they offered her. She’ll also tell you that they stink (apestan) and they’re ugly (son feos). Your prostitute will always be sure to reaffirm your racial superiority. And a man needs his respect. Right?

6. When your hooker wife/girlfriend dumps you it’s no surprise. You can cry into your beer about not being able to save a hoe or taking the girl out of the bar but no being able to take the bar out of the girl. After your philosophical observations and divorce proceedings, you can find another hooker in a different country and do it all again.

Meat Loaf
08-03-09, 13:33
Western Union is doing big business all over the world and they love gringos who monger. Why? Because gringos love to pull caballo! Gringos feel proud and puff up their chests as they stand at the Western Union service desk wiring money to their favorite hooker in the Third World. Gringos will complain about taxes and they will only leave one or two dollars for a tip at the local Chinese buffet back home, but when it comes to maintaining their overseas hookers they’re big spenders. Hitch that wagon up and watch those gringos pull. When a hooker lands a gringo it’s like an Amish farmer hooking a Clydesdale to a plough.

If only the American feminists could see these johns in action. I’m sure they wouldn’t accuse them of exploitation like they do now. If only these radical feminists could see these guys tenderly eating the leche out of their hoe’s pussy, knowing that thousands of cocks were in there, and a significant number were skinless (sin preservative). If they could only hear these johns say, “She only goes bareback with me because she says that I’m special. She says that my cock is clean and I’m not like the others. She cried, said that she loves me and wants a baby with ‘ojos azules’ so I barebacked and came inside of her. She is such a nice innocent girl. How can I get a visa to bring her to the United States with me?” You know the type Mr. Gringo Enamorado. You can’t tell him nothing because his girl is different. She’s not like the other putas. These guys like keeping their pussy on a retainer though they’ll balk at doing so for a good attorney or accountant. Did I mention that they also hate paying Uncle Sugar his cut of their earnings?

Some of these guys must have watched too many reruns of Pretty Woman because they like marrying hookers. In fact, I’m starting a matchmaking service for guys who like to marry hookers. I figure that I can save these guys a lot of trouble and travel expenses by just putting them in contact with the many hookers here in the US. The hookers like the idea, a lot of working girls would really like to find a sweet old john who would just pay the bills. It sure beats strutting on the curb in rain, heat, sleet or snow.

1. Your prostitute will tell you that you’re a handsome man (guapo), you have a big dick (lo tienes grande), you fuck really good (chingas bien rico), and you look really young (pareces bien joven). Shit you can’t put a price on that. Right?

2. You’ll get a few children from her “no good” man or men back in her home country who just came in her ass raw dog and never looked back. But you get to act the hero and be the only father they ever knew, even if you resent paying child support for your biological kids back home. For sure this will [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off the ex and that’s priceless.

3. You get to sponsor her parents, siblings and children for immigrant visas. Now you’re quite the hero because you’re not just saving hoes, you’re running your own refugee program. The guys down at the US embassy know you on a first name basis. You even have your own bench down at the consulate.

4. You finally get to be a philanthropist. So what, you b*tched about all the foreign aid that Uncle Sugar sends abroad? After all, you’re now even more generous than all of the countries in the UN when you calculate your Western Union payments in hooker aid as a percentage of gross income.

5. Your hooker will share all your prejudices. Can’t stand a certain race, ethnicity or nationality. Don’t worry your hooker will tell you that she hates those guys and she never sold ass to them, regardless of the amount of money they offered her. She’ll also tell you that they stink (apestan) and they’re ugly (son feos). Your prostitute will always be sure to reaffirm your racial superiority. And a man needs his respect. Right?

6. When your hooker wife/girlfriend dumps you it’s no surprise. You can cry into your beer about not being able to save a hoe or taking the girl out of the bar but no being able to take the bar out of the girl. After your philosophical observations and divorce proceedings, you can find another hooker in a different country and do it all again.

Chocha Monger,

You are so correct: This is the Granada Retiree Community. Spend any afternoon in Parque Central or La Calzada and hear these Gringos sharing "war stories" of Tica exploitation. When you see a Gringo in Central America expect that he's chasing Third World Wh*res to play "victim" again.

So many posts can be written on you loosers. I need a good laugh.

Report of Distinction Recommendation. Meat Loaf has not gotten played nor will he: The injection shot and no marriage keeps Meat Loaf in control!

Meat Loaf
08-03-09, 15:06

Chocha Monger,

Here is the Gringo, "Kaptain Save-a-Hoe."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH3AECIX_tc

Chocha Monger
08-03-09, 17:10
Meat Loaf,
That was a good video. I had a good laugh. The video was a nice parody of the gringo tradition of saving hoes. Saving hoes is in fact an age old tradition that goes back to the day before the founding of Gringolandia. The forefathers of today's gringos often gave their lives trying to save hoes from dragons. While the days of riding on horseback to save hoes from fire breathing dragons are long gone, today gringos ride bareback and save hoes from la pobreza.

Sometimes I wonder if these Capitan Salva Putas have a guilty conscience due to all the exploitation at home and just want to be exploited for a change. I know some high power gringo executives who like to pay a couple thousand dollars to a have their asses bull-whipped by a dominatrix hoe. They say the feeling of submission helps them release the stress of being in charge.

These Western Union gringos just want a taste of 100% exploitation, they crave it like a coke fiend craves his next fix. You can see the look of excitement when these old gringos recount their exploitation at the hands of some young hoe. They love it! Young brown hoes from the Third World exploiting old gringos from the First World, now that's a coup.

Nica Bound
08-09-09, 19:01
This ain't got a damn thing to do with "Finding Women in Nicaragua" !

Come on Loaf, you know I love you and your incessant ramblings, but, when I come to Jackson's place on finding women in Nicaragua, that is what I want to see posted ! We already been thru all this and hey, it is costing me $ 19.95 a year to be here. So give us some REAL INFO about Granada or Managua or Tipitapa, doesn't matter, just something !

Put the bull shit in your own place.

-------

Riodulce
08-10-09, 00:07

Come on Loaf, you know I love you and your incessant ramblings, but, when I come to Jackson's place on finding women in Nicaragua, that is what I want to see posted ! We already been thru all this and hey, it is costing me $ 19.95 a year to be here. So give us some REAL INFO about Granada or Managua or Tipitapa, doesn't matter, just something !

-------

yeah, what he said :-)

Meat Loaf
08-10-09, 04:12

-------

Nica Bound is 100% Correct and I apolgize fellas'. I simply love to "brag and boast."

I apologize and as a consulation prize go to "Monkey Bar" in Granada for some easy pickings.

Member #4167
08-12-09, 00:07
Skyguy,

I haven't been on the forum in awhile so I just got around to reading your post.

That was an excellent, detailed post. Worthy of a "report of distinction"

I haven't been to Brazil or Thailand so I can't compare.

You said "Nicaragua. The prices are low, the girls open and sexy. It is not necessary to buy puss in Nica, you can have a regular girl fairly easily, if you treat her decently."

I spent maybe a week in MGA and a week on the coast and couldn't seem to connect to the non-pro pvssy. Everything I got there I had to pay.

Perhaps you have had better luck because you live in country and speak fluent spanish?

Comparing Nicaragua, Brazil and Thailand.

Thailand

Rating them on ease of access, sheer numbers, cost and quality of the girls, Thailand sets the standard. On a scale of to 10, Thailand rates a 9. A perfect 10 may or may not exist.

You can get lost and spend your whole vacation on just one street, Soi 6, in Pattaya, Thailand. There are about 40 clubs, each filled with at least 8-10 girls or more, on that street alone. And that's not even the center of the action in Pattaya, the center is Walking Street.

Pattaya is inexpensive, I had a nice hotel room, everything brand new, for $20 per night. Paying directly for sex on the short. Term plan is not my thing, I usually lock down one or 2 girlfriends for that, and stick with them, but here's what I know: girls from the beach are about $16, short time. In Thailand you have 2 options, short time and long time. At the beer bars, you pay a little more, and at the nice clubs, you have to pay $12 to $18 "bar fine" to get the girls out, plus about $30 for short-time, $60 for all night.

Bangkok is more expensive, more crowded and more tiring. The partying shuts down earlier in Bangkok, also. It's all quiet by midnight at a lot of places. Parties in Phuket, Pattaya and other resorts go much later, often all night. So, I recommend Patong Beach, Phuket and the other resorts.

Thailand is pretty safe, I had no serious problems there.

Thailand is not easy to get to. It is not for a short trip. I recommend staying for a while, if you there.

BRAZIL

I have been to Sao Paolo, Brazil and Rio de Janeiro. Brazil has a lot of obvious action. In Rio, most of it centers around HELP Discoteca, located on Avenida Atlantica, near Copacabana Beach. This club is filled with hundres of drop dead gorgeous women. The sidewalks along the beach are lined with street girls. Watch the street itself, transsexuals work the streets.

There are massage parlors, called Thermas, there is Villa Mimosa, a whole zone, where pussy is sold in the open streets, like a pussy market.

Rio also has clubs up further north, by Lema Beach, strip clubs etc.

Price for an apartamento in Rio, $45 to $60 per night. Girl prices, as I said, I don't pay for puss, but about $60 for a HELP girl and less as you go down the location scale. The girls are 8's, 9's and 10's.

Brazil is dangerous, though. A friend of mine was knocked out with "Boa Noche Senora", the drug GHB, and all of his personal effects were stolen. I have had cab drivers try to kidnap me and take me to the favela (ghetto), where I would be robbed, at the very least. This has happened to my friends, as well.

NICARAGUA

Nicaragua's scene is smaller, less intense, less open, but the girls are very sexy, more innocent than in Brazil and it is much easier to get to than Thailand. I know you have heard a lot of negative stuff about Nica from some posters on ISG, but, if you notice, they either live there or visit a lot.

Nicaragua is perfect for a quick getaway spot. The prices are low, the girls open and sexy. It is not necessary to buy puss in Nica, you can have a regular girl fairly easily, if you treat her decently. I found the Nica girls to be adorable. True. They can be pushy and manipulative, just like any woman, but they are more innocent than Brazilian girls. Thai girls are sweeter and more innocent, too, relatively.

Prices in Nica are low, all around. I barely spent any money and had a great time.

The residents of Nicaragua are afraid of the taxi drivers there. They have specific drivers they use. Be careful of the taxi drivers, they are often involved in kidnappings (sequestro expresses). Watch the police, they are the most dangerous presence in Nica.

Nica and the general area will be my quick getaway spot, Thailand the place I go when I want to totally re-energize. I spent 53 days in Thailand last year. That's how you go to Thailand.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Member #4167
08-12-09, 00:10
1. Immature women who want everything from one man...contradictory things ...DREAMS.... a man who is strong BUT sensitive, busy BUT has plenty of time for them, wealthy BUT attentive.So true, bro. That's a righteous statement

Meat Loaf
08-16-09, 08:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec4N45UATAU&feature=related

Either I'm drunk on a Saturday night, alone, or I'm preparing for relocation to Brazil as my 35th Birthday approaches.

Cafe Nuit: Gringas looking for "Latin Lovers" or Chicas Nicas looking for US $40 per polvo.

Kayak: Any foreigner can get laid.

0122 hours en 16 d agosto d 2009

Meat Loaf
08-22-09, 13:23
Blue Foxies is located on the edge of the Granada and Masaya Departments.

They stock about 8 lazy hoes ranging in looks from 4 - 6 and 1 skinny gay guy.

This is a strip club with a long stage, two stripper poles, and too damn loud music.

If you're bacpacking through Nicaragua and want to see some titties while drinking beer this will suffice.

Grand Pollo
09-25-09, 02:30
Skyguy,

I spent maybe a week in MGA and a week on the coast and couldn't seem to connect to the non-pro pvssy. Everything I got there I had to pay.

Perhaps you have had better luck because you live in country and speak fluent spanish?

It is not clear if you speak any Spanish, if you don't how on earth would you expect to pick up any girl? You don't have to live there but you have to communicate with them, pretty obvious.

Foreigners will get hit on constantly, as long as you are clean, polite and talk their language. I had a hospital girl strapping on an EKG for a stress test at Hosp. Metropolitano unbutton two buttons on her blouse and give me her number when the technician doing the test had her back turned.

Waitresses, casino workers, store clerks, you name it.

Member #4167
09-26-09, 18:46
Foreigners will get hit on constantly, as long as you are clean, polite and talk their language. I had a hospital girl strapping on an EKG for a stress test at Hosp. Metropolitano unbutton two buttons on her blouse and give me her number when the technician doing the test had her back turned. Waitresses, casino workers, store clerks, you name it.Grand Pollo - I must be doing something wrong -

I didn't get hit on constantly. In fact, I rarely got hit on.

I am clean, well groomed.

I am polite.

I somewhat talk their language.

I dress in a stylish manner.

I didn't get much eye contact or return smiles. I spent days wandering around trying to hook up with non-pros. I hit the malls and the shops and the casinos. I went to the niteclubs off of Carretera Masaya.

I get more smiles and eye contact from ladies in my own western country.

My spanish level was well above Tourist Spanish but below semi-fluent. I could communicate, but it was rough-going. One possibility for my lack of success is that it was struggle for me to understand their spanish. I am not fully fluent, and when Nicas speak to me, they speak at their normal pace. I was stressed trying to understand them.

Any idea what I was doing wrong?

Nica Bound
09-27-09, 02:11
Was your MasterCard easily visible from across the dance floor ? Do you have a large red and white Bulls-Eye target embroidered on back of your polo shirt ? Did you walk to parking lot and pretend your car keys would work on someone else's BMW ? Manage to tip your waitress 500 Cordobas instead of 5 C. ? Left your ATM card at the machine for the next chica in line behind you ?

These are all subtle, advanced, mongering skills for picking up the discriminating non-pro. You have been informed.

Mee Wee
10-03-09, 05:39
It don't matter as long as you have some sort of respect for yourself you will attract them. You can go down to the Mercado Oriental, get something to eat, get a haircut and you will have all them wannabe inocente girls wanting something with you. Heck, I even had a girlfriend with me and the other girls were giving me their digits while she was looking the other way. Even dressed in your poorest you look rich to them. They're all hoes. I've got one now that wants to make me into her caballo as meat puts it. I don't want nothing more than to just show up in country and have a good time. She's been willing to do that but she only does it cause she thinks she is investing in the future.

Mee Wee
10-03-09, 05:44
I was taken to meet her sister. It turns out I've got the lightest of the bunch. All these women know how to be true bitches cause they have every low life hitting on them for a piece of easy ass which they give away if they think they can get a meal or something out of you. They all go bareback. They all either pretend to not want a child or want a child. They'll pick whichever strategy seems to be the one you want. For example, next time pick a subject and totally go in an unreasonable way on it. She will look at your face and how strong your opinion is. If it suits her, she will agree with you. If you told her the sky was green, she would agree if it would get her points with you. They are street smart and think they are super smart. However, if they were that much they would have figured out how to get out of there.

Mee Wee
10-03-09, 05:48
The smart ones have already found a way to make it to the USA Or whatever other country is better. In this case, any one of them would die to go and sell their hole in Mexico where the relative lifestyle is better. Just remember that somewhere or somehow your ancestors were bright enough or stupid enough to survive and make it to the US. Obviously through breeding not all of this has passed down to everyone. Some have it and some don't. As in all situations you have to put yourself in their shoes and think of what you would do. Some of you probably can't if you never lived in shit and had to dig your way out of it. Some of us have and will never look back. This doesn't mean that we don't know how to venture into it and get what we need from it.

Mee Wee
10-03-09, 05:54
We venture into the Mercado, into Tipitapa late at night at the parada de Mango solo but still go to Chaman, MetroCentro, nice hotels and los Idolos to prey on different types. It's been going on since the beginning of time. Animals prey on each other. We prey on each other. The girls are preying on you and hoping they can snag you and your heart. They would NEVER spend any such inordinate amount of time on you if they didn't think they could get something from you. They'll never spend it on Managua Boy with no dinero. Remember like anywhere else, I too jump into my camoflauge when I'm there. I'm sure you've seen me, wearing awful horizontal striped polo, jeans, greased hair and too much cheap cologne (gift from chica). I blend in because I want to have the advantage. We meet other local chicas and initially they think I'm from there, have no money or no game. Once a smidgeon is revealed, they are creaming in their pants, sneaking their digits at me, winking and ready to sit on my palo.

Mee Wee
10-03-09, 06:02
I don't do this because I can't any back in the states. Actually the opposite, the same inherent rules of engagement apply. Just lie to them. They expect it and know the drill. Girlfriends are nice until they want more and then they have to go. Pick up another one in the poor part of town. Just cause they are poor doesn't mean they're ugly. Dress them up, take them somewhere nice and they'll blend in until they open their mouth. Once they want too much, trade them back in for another one.

Getting back to Managua, you should meet their family to keep them honest. The fear of retribution is high. However, at the end of the day it is just a smal amount of embarrassment and will only go so far. Do not go to the embassy. Tell them that it will take you time to move down there and that you are working on it. Stretch it out. Time is on your side. In the meantime, collect digits and move on to the next one. Always have two in the bush ready for the escapade. Work on the next and then move on. A fresh new batch of girls turns 18 every year. A fresh new batch of girls get their dreams broken and their pussies broken in by loser first boyfriend. A fresh new batch of girls need to feel semi redeemed in front of their family. You are the jewel that makes them look like they can finally land a decent guy. In fact, the family already tells you that you are the best thing since sliced bread and are on your side in every argument with puta. You actually bring food to the house. You actually bring trago. Puta only opens legs and selects poorly until you came along. You hold the upper hand. Boy, I guess I am sounding a bit like Meat.

Nica Bound
10-03-09, 06:25
Meat Loaf is BACK !

Meat Loaf
10-03-09, 10:05
We venture into the Mercado, into Tipitapa late at night at the parada de Mango solo but still go to Chaman, MetroCentro, nice hotels and los Idolos to prey on different types. It's been going on since the beginning of time. Animals prey on each other. We prey on each other. The girls are preying on you and hoping they can snag you and your heart. They would NEVER spend any such inordinate amount of time on you if they didn't think they could get something from you. They'll never spend it on Managua Boy with no dinero. Remember like anywhere else, I too jump into my camoflauge when I'm there. I'm sure you've seen me, wearing awful horizontal striped polo, jeans, greased hair and too much cheap cologne (gift from chica). I blend in because I want to have the advantage. We meet other local chicas and initially they think I'm from there, have no money or no game. Once a smidgeon is revealed, they are creaming in their pants, sneaking their digits at me, winking and ready to sit on my palo.

Getting back to Managua, you should meet their family to keep them honest. The fear of retribution is high. However, at the end of the day it is just a smal amount of embarrassment and will only go so far. Do not go to the embassy. Tell them that it will take you time to move down there and that you are working on it. Stretch it out. Time is on your side. In the meantime, collect digits and move on to the next one. Always have two in the bush ready for the escapade. Work on the next and then move on. A fresh new batch of girls turns 18 every year. A fresh new batch of girls get their dreams broken and their pussies broken in by loser first boyfriend. A fresh new batch of girls need to feel semi redeemed in front of their family. You are the jewel that makes them look like they can finally land a decent guy. In fact, the family already tells you that you are the best thing since sliced bread and are on your side in every argument with puta. You actually bring food to the house. You actually bring trago. Puta only opens legs and selects poorly until you came along. You hold the upper hand. Boy, I guess I am sounding a bit like Meat.

"Mee Wee" knows Managua!

Member #4167
10-03-09, 11:29
They're all hoes. I've got one now that wants to make me into her caballo as meat puts it. I don't want nothing more than to just show up in country and have a good time. She's been willing to do that but she only does it cause she thinks she is investing in the future.Mee Wee sounds like he could be another alias for Meat Loaf a/k/a The Whole Nine Yards.

SE Asia Joe
10-03-09, 12:15
"Mee Wee" knows Managua!
HAH!!!!

You just cain't stay away can you? Can YOU??!!

So why dontcha resume your rightful throne "over there"

And hurry it up, wanker!

SEAJ

Meat Loaf
10-04-09, 13:38
Do us all a favor and stop writing stupid bullsh*t!

It's great that you started reading Meat Loaf posts, but if you comment add something of value otherwise create your own thread for nonsensical writings. You have over 2,000 posts and I hope that your writings on my thread are not indicative of your posting career / legacy.

SE Asia Joe
10-04-09, 14:27
Do us all a favor and stop writing stupid bullsh*t!

It's great that you started reading Meat Loaf posts, but if you comment add something of value otherwise create your own thread for nonsensical writings. You have over 2,000 posts and I hope that your writings on my thread are not indicative of your posting career / legacy.
Ooooohhhhh.... and your mom wears army boots too!!

Just get back to writing on your thread will ya?

SEAJ

Mee Wee
10-31-09, 08:46
Relax, I am NOT Meat. I am not in full agreement with all of his comments but certainly do understand some of them. It is survival out there. When you live in a tin shack with posts from trees (uncut. Not 2x4 or anything sold in the US), you live and operate on a different level. Call is Maslow's pyramid or what you will it dominates their thinking. I am not a revolutionary, instead I seek to work within the system to gain the advantages. I'll be back soon in Managua for anyone wishing to verify that I am not Meat.

Riggo
11-14-09, 20:59
Here are a couple of examples involving the Nica chicas:

When my company was building a power plant in Nicaragua, I went down there pretty frequently for a year. I had a co-worker from England who met a local chica at Polanco's and moved her in to his hotel room. He also ended up supporting her son and her mother. After he left for good and returned to England, he emailed me and told me that it was very heartbreaking at the airport the day he left because his chica, her son, and her mother all were there crying and saying goodbye to him. The next night I saw her at Polanco's, sitting on a Dutch co-worker's lap, and then she left with him and went to his hotel room. I guess she had a short memory concerning her British novio.

Another day at the hotel I ran into another co-worker's live-in novia who was with her amiga. The amiga told me that she was 5 months pregnant, and one of my Dutch co-workers was the father. She said that the Dutch guy had returned home and was in the process of getting her a visa to bring her to Holland. A little later my co-worker's novia told me that her amiga lied to my Dutch co-worker and told him that he was the baby's father, when in fact the real father was some local guy.

After hearing this, I asked the pregnant amiga how long it had been since she had sex. She told me it had been five months, since the time she got pregnant. I asked her if she missed it, and she said yes. Then I asked her if she wanted to come with me to my hotel room, and she said yes. So we went there, got naked, and she gave me BBBJ and them sex. When she was leaving later, I gave her $5.00 and she was very happy. So much for loyalty.

Riggo

Meat Loaf
11-15-09, 12:22
Here are a couple of examples involving the Nica chicas:

When my company was building a power plant in Nicaragua, I went down there pretty frequently for a year. I had a co-worker from England who met a local chica at Polanco's and moved her in to his hotel room. He also ended up supporting her son and her mother. After he left for good and returned to England, he emailed me and told me that it was very heartbreaking at the airport the day he left because his chica, her son, and her mother all were there crying and saying goodbye to him. The next night I saw her at Polanco's, sitting on a Dutch co-worker's lap, and then she left with him and went to his hotel room. I guess she had a short memory concerning her British novio.

Another day at the hotel I ran into another co-worker's live-in novia who was with her amiga. The amiga told me that she was 5 months pregnant, and one of my Dutch co-workers was the father. She said that the Dutch guy had returned home and was in the process of getting her a visa to bring her to Holland. A little later my co-worker's novia told me that her amiga lied to my Dutch co-worker and told him that he was the baby's father, when in fact the real father was some local guy.

After hearing this, I asked the pregnant amiga how long it had been since she had sex. She told me it had been five months, since the time she got pregnant. I asked her if she missed it, and she said yes. Then I asked her if she wanted to come with me to my hotel room, and she said yes. So we went there, got naked, and she gave me BBBJ and them sex. When she was leaving later, I gave her $5.00 and she was very happy. So much for loyalty.

Riggo

Nicaraguans, especially girls, love bobos (ie. fools.)

Granada is overrun with bobos and is hard for Meat Loaf to stomach.

Since I'm not a bobo, they don't even attempt to play me bobo. But you "company guys" and tourists are prime candidates for the "okie doke."

When you lay down with b*tches, you get flees!

Meat Loaf
11-18-09, 14:11
Yesterday, my retired-Gringo friend arrived at the mansion with two (2) girls. One girl looked indigenous with a meaty body and the other was tall and lean. The indigenous girl was jovial and talkative while her friend was callada (ie. shut mouth.)

I've detailed how Chicas Nicas begin their lies from "hello" as did this hembra (ie. b*tch; wh*re).

Like pulling teeth, I attempted to create conversation with her. Like pulling teeth, I found a lot of rotten product.

She started her lies with (1) her age being 17. Obviously, she's been around retired-Gringos who chase age and not truth, but she didn't realize that under-18 is illegal so I lost interest in her immediately.

Lie #2 was that she was looking for employment, but "no jobs exist." She later said that she will begin her job search in January 2010.

Lie #3 was that she's Christian. I asked what denomination after listing the most popular within Nicaragua (ie. Jehova's Witness; Latter Day Saints; Catholic; Evangelical). She opted for Jehova's Witness. Having studied with Jehova's Witnesses for 2-years in Managua, I thought we could find common ground. I asked her the name of the weekly Jehova's Witness magazine- Hallaluyah- and she said that they do not have one. I knew she was a "stone cold liar and fool."

Lie #4 was that she has 0% children. Maybe this is true, but this is Nicaragua and her friend / wing-woman has three (3).

Lie #5 was that her friend, indigenous, is not f*cking other guys beyond retired-Gringo.

This female began telling lies although she was privy to the "high life" of Meat Loaf's mansion. She said all of the above lies within 1.5 glasses of beer.

The good news is that I spent US $0 / C$ 0 on them hoes and therefore didn't loose anything, but 30-minutes of time.

Meat Loaf
12-09-09, 13:41
"Chocha Monger" is inducted into the "Managua Mongering Hall of Fame!" Congratulations.

Although it is not evidenced that "Chocha Monger" has every stepped foot onto the soil of Nicaragua, he is nonetheless inducted. Why?

"Chocha Monger" knows Latin America! "Chocha Monger" knows how the populace and how "Chicas Nicas" manipulate Gringos. "Chocha Monger" knows how the males think and behave. "Chocha Monger" knows too much about Nicaragua and Latin America.

"Chocha Monger" knows how not to pull caballo which in itself is priceless. While other Gringos loose their faculties, "Chocha Monger" watches their demise.

"Chocha Monger" has guided ignorant Gringos for years via International Sex Forumn. These Gringos have been domesticated caballos as well as USA exported caballos.

"Chocha Monger's" list of accomplishments is legendary and his posting history is superb. While other ISG posters write dribble, "Chocha Monger" writes information that is actually useful.

"Chocha Monger" is inducted into the "Managua Mongering Hall of Fame" and joins the ranks of "DrDewman," and "Grand Pollo."

Congratulations "Chocha Monger" for your induction and keep up the stellar postings on ISG.

"Chocha Monger" is inducted into the "Managua Mongering Hall of Fame."

Meat Loaf
12-29-09, 10:26
USA-style strip club with VIP room.

The girls are skinny-Latinas with sexy stripper clothes, highlighted hair, tramp stamp tattoos and hungry for a nutt.

Take-out p*ssy is US $120 and well worth the investment.

VIP room in US $75 including a body of vodka.

This is a location that any Gringo will find himself comfortable.

Noguera
01-01-10, 22:54
USA-style strip club with VIP room.

The girls are skinny-Latinas with sexy stripper clothes, highlighted hair, tramp stamp tattoos and hungry for a nutt.

Take-out p*ssy is US $120 and well worth the investment.

VIP room in US $75 including a body of vodka.

This is a location that any Gringo will find himself comfortable.

"In the day" (like in the late 90's) Vale Todo was the most wonderful and fun place to hang out, drink, play with the girls, and get laid in a great atmosphere. I am nostalgic for those old days. I remember when Vale Todo was an open air establishment, no a/c, and one time I fucked Cassandra in a back room with 2" of water all over the floor and cockroaches floating in life rafts. It was a good fuck though. I also remember when Vale Todo went to a/c, remodeled its back rooms, and I could spend an entire evening, drinking, playing, flirting, have a tremendous fuck and go home less than $100 lighter. Oh Natalie, Tami, Jennifer, Casandra, Soshi, Katherine ... where are you wonderful ladies now? Chepe and Chepito ... I miss you guys.

Vale Todo used to be such a great place. Such fond memories.

Meat Loaf
01-02-10, 14:18
"In the day" (like in the late 90's) Vale Todo was the most wonderful and fun place to hang out, drink, play with the girls, and get laid in a great atmosphere. I am nostalgic for those old days. I remember when Vale Todo was an open air establishment, no a/c, and one time I fucked Cassandra in a back room with 2" of water all over the floor and cockroaches floating in life rafts. It was a good fuck though. I also remember when Vale Todo went to a/c, remodeled its back rooms, and I could spend an entire evening, drinking, playing, flirting, have a tremendous fuck and go home less than $100 lighter. Oh Natalie, Tami, Jennifer, Casandra, Soshi, Katherine ... where are you wonderful ladies now? Chepe and Chepito ... I miss you guys.

And for you mongers pre-2007, around the corner was "Claudias" or "Casa 14."

Noguera
01-04-10, 01:25
And for you mongers pre-2007, around the corner was "Claudias" or "Casa 14."

Claudia's / Casa 14 was located exactly one block towards the lake from Vale Todo. I spent one of the absolutely best hours of my life at this casa, with the lovely Maylin, as shown here.

Meat Loaf
01-04-10, 18:21
This ISG Senior Member of Managua experience for years was / is a major institution on the Nicaragua thread.

¡Clase Vicho tiene a ella! Bien Hecho.

Riggo
01-07-10, 01:01
The last time I was there (about 2000) I had two chicas sitting with me at my table. Both were wearing miniskirts, and one was wearing panties. When I started playing with the pussy of the chica without panties, the other one stood up and took off her panties. So I had a pussy for each hand. I took them both to a back room and fucked them both.

Meat Loaf
01-07-10, 13:46
The last time I was there (about 2000) I had two chicas sitting with me at my table. Both were wearing miniskirts, and one was wearing panties. When I started playing with the pussy of the chica without panties, the other one stood up and took off her panties. So I had a pussy for each hand. I took them both to a back room and fucked them both.
Riggo is the biggest advocate to photos so I know he has some pictures of this episode.

Are you ever going to come back to Nicaragua?

Riggo
01-08-10, 01:23
Riggo is the biggest advocate to photos so I know he has some pictures of this episode.

Are you ever going to come back to Nicaragua?

Back then digital cameras were big, and I couldn't get one in there. I don't know if I'll come back there, I like El Salvador better because I have a lot of chica contacts there.

Meat Loaf
01-09-10, 13:24
I will beginning a new theme or series of postings called, "Classic Bobo."

"Classic Bobo" will detail the foolishness, dumbness, caballo desire, and other guaranteed failing practices of Gringos in / when entering Nicaragua.

"Classic Bobo" is meant to show how Gringos are not prepared for victory in Nicaragua and what they do that makes / will make them carne molida.

"Classic Bobo" can and should be used as case studies as to prevent committing the same mistakes as the baboso (ie. fool).

Meat Loaf
02-21-10, 19:00
These females are pathetic!

If you want to volunteer for caballo status and support 3-generations of do-nothings, more power to you.

I, Meat Loaf, choose not to pul caballo for a nat.

You are gauranteed to get exploited, used, and 0% gratitude when dating a Chica Nica. Why? ´Cause she´s listening to the dumbies in her household who are the reason she too is a loser. She has 0% independant thought, 100% financial pressure to exploit you, and 0% income earnig potential. She is 100% financial baggage. To make things worse, she has at least 1 or 2 children who are not being supported by the father. And he too will ride you like a caballo since the offspring will benefit from your G8 income.

You are destined and guaranteed to pull caballo for about 5 adults, minimum.

I, Meat Loaf, of ISG Nicargua-fame give you suckers these Chicas Nicas ´cause I know there is nothing here and it´s all a trap.

I can talk for years about these hembras and will at a later date.

Victorn
03-20-10, 16:33
Meat Loaf created a new sociologic concept " Caballo "

Probably Meat Loaf did travel throughout Central America; it is good to remember that Central American and hispanic caribbean (Cuba, Dominican R) mothers also displayed that feature:

Mothers with children from more than one father and no father at home, raised only by a mother; which may explain why in their spanish last name (apellido) the mother's last name is also mentioned on their ID.

Central America/Spanish Caribbean mothers and society tolerate if not welcome a home ruled by a mother who draws her resources and money from any man willing to provide money.

Female "love" is tied to the capacity of a male being a financial provider of life necessities; romance is always second to that.

Female survival, of course, is behing this mentality; but more and more it can be seen: mothers who are business women operating a small store or a beauty salon, food service business.

These females are beginning to effect a change in their social environment.

Writewon
06-21-10, 10:58

9. All of the cougars.

20. Escort services.

21. "Sexting."

Compared to the USA, Nicaragua has nothing!I live in the USA and all that sounds good, but the problem is you have girls who were raised to be princesses and worse guys who were raised to treat the as such. What I have found in Central and South America is that the women don't fundamentally believe they are princesses. They may try to scam you etc. But once you call them out they back off and treat you right, because that is what they know. American Woman just wait for the next sucker because they know the USA is full of them. The ONLY guys who can take that hard ass attitude with US women are the dangerous type guys who get the women all wet. Most guys are not that guy and trying to act the part and get primitive just doesn't work. You either are or you aren't. I don't have to get primitive in SA I just have to be firm and I know that the women will respond in a way they won't in the USA. Beyond that, I have wondered for years WHY it is that with all the sexy poor women in the US inner cities middle class and rich guys don't have all the cheap hot sex they can handle. But I think the answer is the girls rarely leave their hood and the bad-ass poor punks in the hood will kill any rich guy coming in to scam their pussy, unless he is a homegrown drug dealer or ball player. If they do let you in they expect to pimp that pussy and charge a high mark-up. In many countries the rich and powerful are protected no matter where they go so a rich man can walk into a poor area in SA and pick up a hot local girl and no one will touch him because they know the cops will be in there. In the USA even f you are rich, if you are messing around in the poor neighborhood, especially looking for pussy, you are on your own. The cops don't care and the local guys know that.

Writewon

Julio Frippo
06-22-10, 17:08
Anyone have in current information on what clubs or escort services in Managua have chica's availible for hotel visits and/or overnighters?

BigGuy
07-29-10, 06:48
Meatloaf thank you for your very informative info here. However I think you are wrong on some points, such as the gringo tourist for 2 weeks has no chance with local women this is simply not true. In my seven years of travel in Costa Rica, Nicaragua it can happen, the qualities you need are speaking spanish well enough to communicate having money for drinks entertainment food for the Nica, sense of humour and one advantage we have Meatloaf is if you have blond hair and blue eyes like myself they like that treat them with respect don't be a drunk loud idiot. Does it work all the time of course not also most of the time after taking them to your hotel room when finished they will ask for a token amount 20-30 dollsars ok fine. After arriving in San Juan Del Sur on Tica Bus from Costa within one hour at Henrys club iguana I had 3 semi- pros from Managua all over me at the bar took 2 to my room 20 apiece for half houir. Start your mongering at The Del Rey in San Jose and gain experience from there.

BluntForceTrauma
07-29-10, 21:20
Ohh how I despise the hippie gringos who now infest the once beautiful town.

Drlawyer
07-30-10, 01:35
i live in the usa and all that sounds good, but the problem is you have girls who were raised to be princesses and worse guys who were raised to treat the as such. what i have found in central and south america is that the women don't fundamentally believe they are princesses. they may try to scam you etc. but once you call them out they back off and treat you right, because that is what they know. american woman just wait for the next sucker because they know the usa is full of them. the only guys who can take that hard ass attitude with us women are the dangerous type guys who get the women all wet. most guys are not that guy and trying to act the part and get primitive just doesn't work. you either are or you aren't. i don't have to get primitive in sa i just have to be firm and i know that the women will respond in a way they won't in the usa. beyond that, i have wondered for years why it is that with all the sexy poor women in the us inner cities middle class and rich guys don't have all the cheap hot sex they can handle. but i think the answer is the girls rarely leave their hood and the bad-ass poor punks in the hood will kill any rich guy coming in to scam their pussy, unless he is a homegrown drug dealer or ball player. if they do let you in they expect to pimp that pussy and charge a high mark-up. in many countries the rich and powerful are protected no matter where they go so a rich man can walk into a poor area in sa and pick up a hot local girl and no one will touch him because they know the cops will be in there. in the usa even f you are rich, if you are messing around in the poor neighborhood, especially looking for pussy, you are on your own. the cops don't care and the local guys know that.

writewonthe "princess" syndrome or as i call it "magic pussy syndrome" (mps, is rapidly spreading. with in the increase in travel of thirsty gringos, tv, and the internet, a lot of these women are learning that they have a value higher than the gringa. it is a shame and will only get worse.

as far as rich dudes going after poor/hood women in the us, the rich or aspiring don't do it because is the home of easy come easy go. the liability is too high for a guy with something to risk losing it all to a confirep001ory legal system. poor guys in the "hood" could care less if a rich guy fucks the women. the problem with the us is that poor girl in the hood is dangerous. one slip up and she'll have the police, protective services, family court. and every other slave making- caballo producing governmental entity on you. simply put, in the us its not worth the legal risk.

John Gault
09-19-10, 05:32
the "princess" syndrome or as i call it "magic pussy syndrome" (mps, is rapidly spreading. with in the increase in travel of thirsty gringos, tv, and the internet, a lot of these women are learning that they have a value higher than the gringa. it is a shame and will only get worse.

as far as rich dudes going after poor/hood women in the us, the rich or aspiring don't do it because is the home of easy come easy go. the liability is too high for a guy with something to risk losing it all to a confirep001ory legal system. poor guys in the "hood" could care less if a rich guy fucks the women. the problem with the us is that poor girl in the hood is dangerous. one slip up and she'll have the police, protective services, family court. and every other slave making- caballo producing governmental entity on you. simply put, in the us its not worth the legal risk.
you sir summed it up nicely.

John Gault
10-25-10, 16:38
Having read the board it would seem that the big mall in Managua would be a good spot to find Non Pros. How about the Casinos in that area? Or would it be easier to just try the dating services?

Chilicabro
10-25-10, 19:32
The casino Star City across from the Hilton can be a spot for late night. The malls are ok. Better just hit the streets, laugh and joke, tell girls they are pretty, you will quickly have more attention than you can handle. Buy dinner, take them someplace they have never been, enjoy.

Vincelee76
01-28-11, 04:40
the "princess" syndrome or as i call it "magic pussy syndrome" (mps, is rapidly spreading. with in the increase in travel of thirsty gringos, tv, and the internet, a lot of these women are learning that they have a value higher than the gringa. it is a shame and will only get worse.

as far as rich dudes going after poor / hood women in the us, the rich or aspiring don't do it because is the home of easy come easy go. the liability is too high for a guy with something to risk losing it all to a confirep001ory legal system. poor guys in the "hood" could care less if a rich guy fucks the women. the problem with the us is that poor girl in the hood is dangerous. one slip up and she'll have the police, protective services, family court. and every other slave making- caballo producing governmental entity on you. simply put, in the us its not worth the legal risk.this is for everyone as well,

although i do admire your confidence, and they way you handle american women. in my humble opinion. american women is not worth the effort at all.

america is a feminized society. from all the state and local laws to all the rules of chasing women.

one wrong move, a guy could get charged with stalking (5 years in jail) , verbal abuse, spouse abuse, assault and battery, alimony, child support, the list ind endless, and any smart lawyer could easily charge you all these and take everything you have financially.

foreign women are so much easier. we don't have to do a damn thing. foreign women are "honda cars" they are maintenance free. i always recommend all my friends to chase after foreign women. why go through all the efforts of kissing ass to american women and getting very little. even if she agrees to go out with you, she thinks she is doing you a favor! how can any decent man continue to live like little pet under the heels of their women?

anyways, i hope all you guys out there, have more fun chasing foreign women.

good luck.

Bbilly
04-13-11, 21:18
Hi all whats the best classified in managua to find companionship, please tell me an online version, if that exists.

Thanks

Tj Texan
04-20-11, 04:56
Best site is probably mundoanuncio. Com you may get more and better hits if you place your own ad. Lots of scammers there, might be better off hitting Star City or El Chaman late and night and trying to make eye contact. Also Piratas earlier on as lots gaming chicas will head there for before action drinks.

SpiceOfLife
06-22-11, 07:05
Hi,

This is my first post on here. I still have some youth although more mature (late 30's) and am a seasoned traveler. OK looking actually. Through my line of work I have had the opportunity to visit many places worldwide. As my screenname suggests, travel is the spice of life for me. I do love different cultures, cuisine, sightseeing. But I also love women alot needless to say. Yes I've been with many nationalities but don't consider myself a monger. Just someone who enjoys the naughty nightlife. I guess I'm also disillusioned with the way American females have become. They are just not worth the time. What can you guys tell me about Granada? Where are the areas to hook up and how do the women act? I'm wondering if they are friendly and like foreign guys. I do speak Spanish. To be honest, I have even thought seriously of marrying a foreign girl. It wouldn't matter if she was a pro or not. I'm open minded. Nicaragua is a place I'm thinking of visiting in the near future. It would be a new country for me. Whatever information would be great.

Thanks

John Gault
06-24-11, 14:48
Hi,

This is my first post on here. I still have some youth although more mature (late 30's) and am a seasoned traveler. OK looking actually. Through my line of work I have had the opportunity to visit many places worldwide. As my screenname suggests, travel is the spice of life for me. I do love different cultures, cuisine, sightseeing. But I also love women alot needless to say. Yes I've been with many nationalities but don't consider myself a monger. Just someone who enjoys the naughty nightlife. I guess I'm also disillusioned with the way American females have become. They are just not worth the time. What can you guys tell me about Granada? Where are the areas to hook up and how do the women act? I'm wondering if they are friendly and like foreign guys. I do speak Spanish. To be honest, I have even thought seriously of marrying a foreign girl. It wouldn't matter if she was a pro or not. I'm open minded. Nicaragua is a place I'm thinking of visiting in the near future. It would be a new country for me. Whatever information would be great.

ThanksI have been to many citys in Latin America, and by far the worst to me is Granada. It is loaded with many Backpackers, missionaries, young tourists, and fat middle aged Gringas.

The main park seems to have SW's out after 10 PM.

A far better choice would be Managua for mongering.

The native people are friendly, and like Americans in general.

Hold it, slow down fellow. Lets not talk of marriage. You are in your 30's. You have many more places to see. They don't call it a ball and chain for nothing. I must admit though, you are on the right track in considering a foreign girl over the dreaded Gringa.

One more thing I must add to be fair, Granada seems to me to be a way safer city than Managua.

Just my two cents, and who knows, some people may like Backpackers, missionaries, and fat middle aged Gringas.

Ready Ru
06-25-11, 04:59
Granada has been very very good to me. True there are the old men with socks and sandles. True there are back packers and gringos that make you want to say," what the fuck, you could'nt make a life for yourself anywhere else so you are here." but I have have had many great adventures there. I have walked the streets at 1:00 in the morning wearing only shorts, flip flops & half a bottle of Johnny Walker black with a hooker on each arm. I am welcomed with open arms by the ladies of the night in the parke central. I have fucked all night, till the suttle rays of morning light penitrated the curtains of my room at the Alhambra. All in All, I must say it isn't the worst place to go in Nicaragua.

Want to talk about tourist shitholes, Book a few days at Barcelona montilamar. There you will see fat, white, europeans reminding me of the display I see everytime I take my kids to Disney World. The last time I was there, I was accused of stealing a towel, of all things, and my car seached at the gate by armed guards. Got salminela eating turtle eggs in Pochomil and was stranded with no money in the middle of the night in a brothel behind the old flea market in Massaya. I have seen some of the highs and lows of Nicaragua. These are my conclusions.

1. Best looking and most abundant pussy, Managua.

2. Cleanest and most laid back large city, Granada.

3. Dirty but low key fun, Massaya.

4. Place to hide for a few days with girl from Managua, Pochomil

Ready Ru
06-25-11, 05:06
Don't think about marraige! Women are like cervesa. Pop the top, down the contents and discard the bottle. Hold it too long and it becomes cold and stale. Married twice, never again!

Undakovabrotha
07-04-11, 21:17
Granada has been very very good to me. True there are the old men with socks and sandles. True there are back packers and gringos that make you want to say," what the fuck, you could'nt make a life for yourself anywhere else so you are here." but I have have had many great adventures there. I have walked the streets at 1:00 in the morning wearing only shorts, flip flops & half a bottle of Johnny Walker black with a hooker on each arm. I am welcomed with open arms by the ladies of the night in the parke central. I have fucked all night, till the suttle rays of morning light penitrated the curtains of my room at the Alhambra. All in All, I must say it isn't the worst place to go in Nicaragua.

Want to talk about tourist shitholes, Book a few days at Barcelona montilamar. There you will see fat, white, europeans reminding me of the display I see everytime I take my kids to Disney World. The last time I was there, I was accused of stealing a towel, of all things, and my car seached at the gate by armed guards. Got salminela eating turtle eggs in Pochomil and was stranded with no money in the middle of the night in a brothel behind the old flea market in Massaya. I have seen some of the highs and lows of Nicaragua. These are my conclusions.

1. Best looking and most abundant pussy, Managua.

2. Cleanest and most laid back large city, Granada.

3. Dirty but low key fun, Massaya.

4. Place to hide for a few days with girl from Managua, PochomilI totally agree with this report. Well done.

Cngrgo
06-11-12, 07:28
basically, from what i've been reading on many places online, the situation in nicragua is that women in bars will hit on you if you are a foreigner because most nicaraguan women are gold-diggers because of the poverty there. this is great for me as i intend on taking a 1-3 month working holiday and prefer to actually just hook up with quality over quantity as i feel safer from stds that way.

strategies i've read. are these practical.

1) get on the ground at a cheap hotel and then simply canvas cheap rental options.

2) hook up with a "pro" and then ask to meet her non-pro friends who are interested in whoring themselves for money but no openly. my ideal woman.

that being said, i only need reliable, high speed wi-fi acceptable by north american standards (for about 2-4 hours of work daily) and my main goal is to be close to the beach or ocean. preferably rent a beachfront or oceanfront for my stay.

here is what i'd like to know, and thanks in advance for any advice:

1) what level of spanish proficiency do you need to hook up with semi-pro / non-pro gold digger

2) what are the best ways to do it other than networking and can i fulfill my itinerary (get gold digger take her with to vacation rental) all in an oceanfront / beachfront town.

3) once i'm on the ground and can look for places not mentioned online what do you think the realistic monthly price of a basic oceanfront or beachfront for one person with full amenities and furnished?

4) best recommendation for beachfront / oceanfront? i've read sjds.

thanks again for any advice. it is greatly appreciated. i'd love to try out the country and possibly even more there full-time

Just InTime
10-29-12, 14:25
Non pros are best found away from pros. Don't depend on a pro to find you a non pro. It may work but your best bet is to just go out during the day and night and find a women. Do you really think a pro is going to go out of her way to find you a non pro or get her friends involved? I have about 50 stamps on my passport and most are for non pros. Also gold digger is just a retarded title to give to anyone. We all want something from a relationship. Sex, money, stability to name a few. If a girl has a pussy that you want you are a pussy digger. I have no problem buying clothes, food and paying for entertainment in exchange for a nice clean woman. I would rather give her my some money then a charity, church or politician. Of course how much you "donate" is up to you.

Generous Gent
10-30-12, 14:06
Don't stop there. If you are buying her clothing you are likely paying some form of living expense too. Spend a little longer time there and you'll find you're paying more as time progresses. Semi pro comes to mind. Every woman knows that pussy is worth something and she is going to milk someone for it. And you don't know that she's a clean, honest, nice woman until you've spent considerable time with her. I. E, little longer than the usual tourist. This clean little nice woman can conceivably have a half dozen suckers just like you.

Non pros are best found away from pros. Don't depend on a pro to find you a non pro. It may work but your best bet is to just go out during the day and night and find a women. Do you really think a pro is going to go out of her way to find you a non pro or get her friends involved? I have about 50 stamps on my passport and most are for non pros. Also gold digger is just a retarded title to give to anyone. We all want something from a relationship. Sex, money, stability to name a few. If a girl has a pussy that you want you are a pussy digger. I have no problem buying clothes, food and paying for entertainment in exchange for a nice clean woman. I would rather give her my some money then a charity, church or politician. Of course how much you "donate" is up to you.

Noguera
10-31-12, 18:35
Don't stop there. If you are buying her clothing you are likely paying some form of living expense too. Spend a little longer time there and you'll find you're paying more as time progresses. Semi pro comes to mind. Every woman knows that pussy is worth something and she is going to milk someone for it. And you don't know that she's a clean, honest, nice woman until you've spent considerable time with her. I. E, little longer than the usual tourist. This clean little nice woman can conceivably have a half dozen suckers just like you.Ouch! We are not a bit cynical are we? I suppose you think Minnie just wants to fuck-over Mickey as well?

Generous Gent
11-01-12, 11:57
Didn't she?

Ouch! We are not a bit cynical are we? I suppose you think Minnie just wants to fuck-over Mickey as well?

Noguera
11-01-12, 16:41
Didn't she?Touché

You got me laughing my ass off with that comment.

I always did think that Minnie was a gold digging working girl. And not in a good way!

Well done