PDA

View Full Version : FKK Atmos - Hamburg

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
01-01-00, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Iseeu
06-25-09, 20:11
Have the honor of starting the new Atmos thread, widely considered the standard bearer of Hamburg FKK clubs.

Details:
Grossmooring 1
21079 Hamburg - Harburg
http://www.atmos-fkk.de/

Masayama has already compiled a list which I am copying here of previous reports about this club culled mainly from the "Hamburg" and "Other FKK Clubs" threads.

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=445870
http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=585522
http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=592076
http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=600518
http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=615108
http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=620737
http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=630242
http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=641914
http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=643689
http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=789014
http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=836912

A great big thanks to the posting pioneers who braved uncharted territories to post these initial reports and looking forward to seeing new posts accumulate rapidly. It’s up to all of us to add more reports and make this thread worthwhile.

Njoy, and post!

Plezure Seeker
07-13-09, 23:16
This review goes out to all of you lucky bastards that can easily visit FKK clubs. You don't know how good you have it! As a stranded, over paying, hobbiest from the US sex-prison (a term I steal from a prior poster) I thought I had landed in paradise the other day at one of the FKKs that some of you tend to pooh-pooh on the FKK forum, Atmos. If this is one of your so-so clubs I am at a loss for words. So some of you might be thinking, oh another loser from the states, but I've been to many houses the world over, except Thailand.

*) Vegas (ok Pahrump, Nevada). Pay once, screw once. If you're real lucky you might get multiple-shots on goal (MSOG). Pay you pay $500+

*) independents in US. Pay once. Make sure the MSOC is on the menu. $350+. But you can get very GFE service

*) Singapore (Geylang). Pay once. Shoot once. Ohh and they probably barely speak your language and might complain about the size of your Western cock.

*) Phillipines (Angeles City) pay once, ok all night, but what a dump and if Western, prepare for more cock size complaints etc, etc,

Where else can you lounge, have a menu of willing partners walking around ready for selection, choose, . Round #1. Then relax, sauna, cool off, make another selection. Round #2. Have a after sex-drink, repeat until you are out of cum, strength. Or $. All for less then the above.

I've read on these boards about heavy, fat, skinny, droopy, etc. All I know is when I've got ankles behind my ears or a mouth on my cock all women are gorgeous!

I'm probably over-reacting like a starved man at a desert selection at your local Sunday brunch. This was my first visit to an FKK. All I can say. Repeating to myself over and over again was oh-my-god (OMG). OMG. OMG!

I'm not good with names but the other Sunday 5pm to 12am at Atmos, the ratio of girls to guys was probably at least one girl to one guy. Probably more girls.

So. After all my above blabbering. My review

#1. A beautiful 21 year old statuette from Dusseldorf. I think Ilena (? ). Not too GFE, but very willing to please, a little pool stroking then the room. Then 90 minutes later (ok I have a slow recovery)

#2. A Lithuanian, Svetlana, with thighs to die for, wonderful tits, great tight ass and (ok now I'm getting critical) slight! Paunch. But again with her ankles around my ears and cock in mouth. OMG!. More GFE the #1, then 120 minutes later. (ok, I really recover slowly).

#3. A twosome with two providers. Don't remember names, but barely able to perform at this point, these sex goddesses brought me closer to that place we think of as sexual paradise. Tits, ass, ****, mouths, positions, scrotum band applied to prevent early and maintain erectus. OMG! OMG!

Think PSE not GFE, what girl friend does this crazy two backed beast?

I now look forward to one more visit prior to boarding a plane back to my sex-prison. You LUCKY BASTARDS! My expectations and awareness have been totally reset. Maybe this is what eating the apple in the garden of Eden was like. Now I know. You Lucky Bastards.

P. S. Under the heading of small print or legal disclosure. Please don't rain too hard on my parade! (grin) I'll remain in my shine. Until I end up at a FKK with too many guys to girl ratio, smelly facilities, rude staff, etc. Until then I remain a grinning hobbiest.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Iceberg Slim
07-16-09, 21:44
The place is nowhere like other places e.g: FKK Frankfurt etc.

Turnover of girls is very slow. Most girls charge extra for even basic services.

There was a shooting in front of Atmos last month as reported in the local media.

Buyer beware.

Slim

Plezure Seeker
07-17-09, 04:01
This place seems to suite me. Arrive, shower, quickly picked one of several beauties, do the deed, relax, have a beer (ok not cheap, 10 Euros per beer. Ouch! But a man's got to do what a man's go to do) sauna, swim, repeat, ahhhh.

On Sunday the ratio seemed to be 2 girls to one guy. Thursday night might have been 1.5 girls to guys. Plenty of selection, at 11:30 at night I counted at least 15+, probably twenty, I recognized about 1/2 the girls from Sunday. If I lived in Hamburg I'd do them all! A lot of germans, one indian, some hungarians, etc.

#1. I started with Marie (1/2 of my double from Sunday night. I'd been dreaming about her). A little older provider, but I like age, like some wine some women age well. These ladies are more relaxed and sensual. This session was VERY GFE, not a clock watcher, eating each other, no DFK, which providers here don't seem to be comfortable with, which is ok with me. That way I'm staying back enjoying the view. Then long slow mish. Rested for one hour in sauna and pool then #2. Another beautiful 21 year old statuette, Tira, from Hamburg, very tight behind, longggg legs, very nice smile, nice perky tits. A little GFE, no DFK

(remember my age comment above), willing to please, light stroking, sucking with gummie, then cowgirl, then me finishing mish

Holding on to that sweet ass then #3. I repeated my double session from Sunday night. Marie (yes I did her three times! ) and Candie, both from Hamburg, no DFK, Stroking, feeding me succulent breasts, BJ with gummie, me taking turns on them both, relaxing. Fantastic session.

I head to the airport now to return to sex-prison USA with very fond memories of Hamburg and trying to figure out an angle to get back.

Ortos
07-17-09, 19:38
#1. I started with Marie (1/2 of my double from Sunday night. I'd been dreaming about her). A little older provider, but I like age, like some wine some women age well. These ladies are more relaxed and sensual. This session was VERY GFE, not a clock watcher, eating each other, no DFK, which providers here don't seem to be comfortable with, which is ok with me. That way I'm staying back enjoying the view. Then long slow mish. Rested for one hour in sauna and pool then #2. Another beautiful 21 year old statuette, Tira, from Hamburg, very tight behind, longggg legs, very nice smile, nice perky tits. A little GFE, no DFK

(remember my age comment above), willing to please, light stroking, sucking with gummie, then cowgirl, then me finishing mish

Holding on to that sweet ass then #3. I repeated my double session from Sunday night. Marie (yes I did her three times! ) and Candie, both from Hamburg, no DFK, Stroking, feeding me succulent breasts, BJ with gummie, me taking turns on them both, relaxing. Fantastic session.

Hey, what's the story with blowjobs at this place? Are they all covered? You mean house rule is no bbbj???? I hope not! Or is bbbj up to the girl? The norm at all FKKs visited in NRW and FFM areas: bbbj is standard, covered the exception. Also is the lack of DFK? What's with this place? Certainly a major departure from most of the German FKKs in Hessen and NRW...maybe because you seem to be okay with no dfk/bbbj the girls just went with that?

I would kindly request your opinion here, since you have the most recent experience with this club: Since DFK and BBBJ are important to me as standard session elements, do you think I would be disappointed if I went out of my way to visit this club? Just wondering...

Ortos

Masayama
07-17-09, 22:11
Hey, what's the story with blowjobs at this place? Are they all covered? You mean house rule is no bbbj???? I hope not! Or is bbbj up to the girl
Hamburg is different fron NRW and Hessen. In Atmos, CBJ is standard. Some girls offer BBBJ for 20 Euro extra. About half of those I've sessioned with there, did. I didn't ask the others, though, so maybe some of them would do it if you asked.

Plezure Seeker
07-18-09, 17:09
Hamburg is different fron NRW and Hessen. In Atmos, CBJ is standard. Some girls offer BBBJ for 20 Euro extra.This was my experience. Svetlana offered BBBJ for 10 or 20 extra and I accepted. We also did some DFK'ing now that I'm thinking about it.

For me covered or not on BJ is the girl's choice, like it is mine whether to DATY because guess what I never carry whatever it is that is the equivalent some I'm always DATY uncovered or should I say BBDATY?

The only houserule I remember as I was given the tour on my first time was. "this is the only sauna in which you can have sex with a girl". Which was one of the outside saunas. Other then that it appeared that just about anything was on the menu.

Ortos. Considering the state of the economy and the availability of these facilities Germany-wide, I"m not sure that I would drive. Say from Koln to Hamburg. Just to visit this club. If I was touring I would definitely make this one of my stops. Now if I lived in Germany. I'd be tearing up the autobahn each weekend touring.

Masayama
08-30-09, 20:51
2. How many girls work in there?
I'd guess there were around 20 on my last visit (March), between 20 and 30 on my first (November). All my visits were during weekends, and after 8 PM.

3. Which nationalities girls have?
I've met girls there from Germany, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic and Russia. There were also some black girls there, but I'm not sure about from which countries. Most of those I sessioned with were Germans.

4. What is the avarage age of the girls? Mostly young or mature?
Most of them are what I'd call young (below 30). (Or at least those I sessioned with - I don't remember much of the others.)

5. Is there entrance fee?
Yes, 60 Euro when I was there. That includes towels, food and non-alcoholic drinks. (Check their website, and read the reports in the links in post #2!)

6. What is avarage rate price for the normal sex. Others service are allways extra for example BBBJ, Anal, CIM, DATY.?
50 Euro per 30 minutes for covered BJ + sex. Some girls offer BBBJ for 20 Euro extra. I wasn't offered any other extras, neither did I ask.

Willa1
11-01-09, 18:26
Had the opportunity to spend last Sunday night in Hamburg and Thursday in Frankfurt on a trip to Denmark this past week. And made two stops. Atmos & Oase (update on that site). Only regret is I only had 2 nights. And I had to work the next day!

Arrived around 18:30, after checking into my hotel & freshening up from an overnight flight from the states. Atmos is easy to find, about 10 minutes from downtown on the southeast side of town in an commercial area. I parked on the street right outside the club. Did not see a parking lot. But the street parking is convenient. When you get inside, you are greeted by an absolutely stunning blond, who is incredibly friendly. And spent the time to make sure all of my questions were answered and that I felt welcome. Payment to girls is cash, entry & drinks can be Credit Card or cash. Entry 60 Euro. She then called one of the girls to give me a tour of the place.

The only negative I found about the site was that you really do need a map to get around the place. There is not 'central' gathering place. And the rooms are on several levels in what appears to have been at least a couple of buildings joined together. A sense of adventure. But also there was no place to really hang out and interact with the girls. The bar area is also the food area. So most of the seats were taken up by diners. The beer was 5 Euro (gave them your key number, paid at exit), soft drinks, water, etc., free. There is a large pool area, a large kino (no one in there the entir night), one large room off of the kino (again not used Sunday), and another large room that was challenged by the furniture layout. It was split into the 'TV watching' crowd. And a second, smaller area with a couple of couches along the wall. Neither area is a good place to relax or to interact. There is a third area with both an indoor solarium & an outdoor sitting area, very nice, but again, challenged by furniture arrangemnt. Appear to be plenty of rooms, showers clean, locker & locker room very clean & comfortable. There are at least 3 saunas.

Early Sunday evening as I wandered around, I saw about 20 women, growing to 25 or so by 8, dwindling to 20 again after a group left just after 8. Most were in the 20-30 age range, although there were a couple easily in their 30's. Good mixture of nationalities, with most being German, but some Polish, Romanian, Greek, Spanish. Most of the girls were attractive, but a higher percentage of bigger girls (tall, proportional bodies, not overweight at all). I prefer 170 & below, smaller frame, and was able to find 5 or 6 that met that requirement. The girls are very friendly. Not pushy, but will come up & flirt with you. I got the sense that while all spoke english, clients were mostly German. I had no trouble engaging them in conversation & flirting back. But you could tell it was 'less comfortable' for them.

Once I got my bearings, settled on a woman from Greece (? ). 160 cm, 50 kg, jet black hair, nice body. A couple of negatives. No kissing, covered BJ, but good banter, good overall feel. And multiple positions, so not so bad. Would I repeat? Probably not. But still OK. Asked for an add'l tip. Declined. Total cost 50 Euro.

Back out, grabbed a beer, and struck up a conversation with another guy. A regular. He has been coming for a while. And encouraged me to come back on Thursday. Friday _ and be a regular. The service significantly improves. Any way, rested for about an hour. And found a Spanish looking woman, 165 cm, great brown eyes, good smile, probable 55 kg, C-Breasts, tight ass, early 20's? Tattoo of some initials on the top of one of her feet (boyfriend? ). She had just come back from 2 months off. Can't remember either name (sorry! ). Good conversation in the TV room. Decided to take a chance. Kissing was on the agenda. Although purely mechanical. No emotion, BBBJ offered (for an add'l tip. Not specified). Took her up on the option. And thought she was going to pull it off- incredible suction! I prefer the softwr approach, but she did get me hard very quickly! Good aggressive sex, 3 positions (took me a while to come.), but finished from behind. Overall, aggressive, athletic sex. Not repeat for me, but could be for others interested in PSE sex.

Hung around another hour or so, but the overnight flight from the US caught up on me. So left around 9:45.

Overall, a little frustrating due to cut up nature of the place, but good friendly girls, and very clean facility. For sure, not the class of Oase, or the intimate nature of some of the smaller places, but a good haven in Hamburg.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Wanking
12-22-09, 19:33
Continued from http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=967885&postcount=454

I was in Hamburg checking out the partytreff and budget sex options there. Unfortunately the small partytreffs here are really only apartments and don’t have facilities like Saunas and whirlpools, and due to the cold weather I really felt like some using some facilities, so I made my first visit to an FKK club in over 2 years.

I hate having to pay for each session once I have paid into a club, €60 entry in this case, then €50 per half hour with each girl. This is the main reason I prefer partytreffs these days instead of FKKs, but man the line up was incredible in this club, way better than any PT, there were 20 real babes. For that reason I might start visiting FKKs at the end of my trips in the future. They are a good option for relaxing after I have done most of my fucking in the PT clubs.

FKK Atmos
grossmoorring 1, Hamburg
Train from HBF: s3 to harburg dur 11 min
Then bus 349 to grossmooring dur 8 min
Then walk 2 mins.

There has already been plenty written about the layout of the place, and I wont add much expect to say that it is a maze with no real central place to hangout. In fact I was lost in the place for the first few hours. I stayed from 2pm to 11pm and had 3 women in total.

Sexual Highlight of the Day: Lydia’s smelly pussy!!!

Lydia is a 25 year old Russian Babe, and just completely hot. Brunette, about 5’5’’ curvy shape, with lovely standing up perky C cup titten. An easy 9/10 in the Wan King opinion. I had been flirting with her all day and she was actually my 3rd session of the day, cos most of the girls were so hot it was hard to make up my mind. She also has great English and a good sense of humour. I sat with her for around 10 minutes first and she wanted to take a shower before the sex. When I asked her why she wanted to take a shower, she said

Her: “I have been sitting a while now, and need to freshen up”
Me: “but you look fresh to me”
Her: “Yes but I need to wash my pussy”
Me: “Why do you need to wash your pussy?”
Her: giggling “Cos my pussy might be a little smelly now”
Me: “Oh please do NOT have a shower, cos I really want to smell your Pussy.”
Her: really laughing now “oh my God you are sick”
Me: “No please don’t shower, cos I really love the smell of a woman’s vagina, please I really do”

So she agreed NOT to shower, and when we got to the room, her pussy had a lovely natural musky odour to it, a nice healthy vaginal smell that really turned me on. The session was good, but she didn’t allow any fingering of either hole, and her BJ was covered. Still I got the 30 mins and various positions out of it before I managed a final cum.

I also had 2 lovely big titten Polish ladies along the day. Both were friends and both had massive big DD size titten. Both allowed fingering of the pussy and one allowed deep fingering of the anus, which is always a big turn on for me.

What I like about this club is the quality of the women and the fact that they have good manners. Visually most were an 8+ in my opinion. No rude women like in the clubs in Frankfurt. The 20 women will flirt here but they are not pushy, and they don’t get snotty if you say no to them. Also they were very open to some groping, and during the day I rubbed a lot of titten and bottoms while flirting with the women. They also all spoke wonderful English, and seemed to be carefully chosen by the club, on the basis of looks, manners, service and language skills. The 3 girls I took all gave an honest 30 mins and performed all services as described beforehand. I don’t think there are any Sharks here. Also there seemed to be no Romanian or Bulgarian women. The girls here were German, Polish and Russian mostly with 2 or 3 black girls as well.

Downsides are most girls don’t do DFK or BBBJ standard, but luckily DATY of both holes is standard so I didn’t bother upgrading over the standard €50 session. If you want to pay for it, most extras are available, BBBJ, DFK, CIM, ANAL etc. Also almost no public or couch action here. I did suggest to one girl that I wanted to fuck her in the lounge but she wanted €50 more, so I declined.

About half the girls had either Titten or pussy showing throughout the day, and a few were completely naked. Many opted for Bra and thong ensemble, and I found the overall variations in dress appealing.
One girl just wore a Bra and nothing else all day, which was very sexy.

Food was good but not up to FKK Palace standard as I remember it. The usual bread, meat and salad till 5pm, then Mushroom soup and Spag Bol prepared by an in house cook, and that was regularly topped up through out the evening. The usual soft drinks and beer is €5 extra.

The facilities are also decent, with 3 saunas, a steam room and 2 indoor pools upstairs. The smaller pool is very warm and had built in whirlpool areas that are activated by blowing on a tube!! There is also an outdoor pool and an outdoor whirlpool which despite being well heated, was not feasible to use on such a cold day. I found the overall vibe in the club very relaxing…

Verdict: Well I spent €210 (€60 entry + €50 x 3) which is a lot for me, but I would certainly repeat here. A badly laid out maze of a club, but the facilities are good. Women are of a very high quality visually and have great manners. Lack of standard DFK and BBBJ is bad.

F Nature
01-07-10, 22:20
Great report as always WK. I've been a few times to Atmos and I like this club a lot as well. Some of the girls do DFK as a standard, but BBBJ is €20 extra.

Blonde
02-14-10, 13:59
Hi,

I'm a first timer to FKK and have some questions I hope somone can answere.

From what I have read in the forum, payment to the girls are in chash mony but drinks are payed when exit from the club. But from my understanding it must be difficult to bring mony into the club due to leak of clothes. So my question is how are we doing this?

If anyone have any resent information about the girls etc. Please share it.

And the last one is about transportation. My hotel is located 10 kilometers from Atmos. Have anyone take taxi and doe the taxidrivers know the club. And when leaving in the evening vill the club help you with taxi?

Many questions but if I get answare on them I garantie I will share my experience.

Thank you.

F Nature
02-23-10, 04:01
@ Blonde

After you've been with a girl she follows you to your locker and you pay her there.

Soft drinks and coffee are included in the entrance price.

I'm sure taxi drivers know about this club.

I'm also sure the club can call a taxi for you when you leave.

Have fun!

Blonde
03-01-10, 23:00
at Blonde

After you've been with a girl she follows you to your locker and you pay her there.

Soft drinks and coffee are included in the entrance price.

I'm sure taxi drivers know about this club.

I'm also sure the club can call a taxi for you when you leave.

Have fun!Thank you F Nature for the info.

I had a great weekend in Atmos and met some nice an sexy girls there. The first girl meeting us was a totally nude blonde girl and she took us a trip around the club.

We than took a shower and vent to the bar. The clock was around 18:00 and the club was quiet with not to many guests. The first girl that came over for a talk was Viviane a dark girl from Ganha. I told her I would relax for a while but maybe we could have a session later. It was ok and she left me without any hassle. We than took a trip around in the rooms looking at the girls but afther a while Viviane showed up and we desided to go to a room. A wery good GFE type of session including OWO and DFK. After the session we had a couple of beers relaxing and after some time I was ready for a new girl. This time I went with a new dark girl. Also a good session but no kissing. The last one this night was a Romainian girl but I was and could not make it coming and gave up after 30 minuts.

The next day was almost the same. Took a session first with a young girl called her self Joy. Not the most beautiful girl in the club, but charming and we had a great hour together. After that I repeted with Viviane and was planning to leave after that, but after a beeer and some food I desided to stay a while longer.

Later this evening I ended up with a new girl and had a very spesial experience. I had no rush so I started giving the girl massage. After a while I turned her round ang kissed her body and her pussy. She was very wet and I begin thinking she was horny. I than started to massage her clit with my dick and she had no complains that I used my dick for this. I had no condom on so I was planning to stop putting it on but she asked if I was interested doing it without I could not resist and we had a great session where I fucked her in all positions without. She told me I had to not come inside her because she did not use the pill. After she tould me she had an orgasme and that I had to promise not telling any of the other girls about what happening. I'm a bit nervous after fucking without, but it was a great experience.

So all in all it was a great weekend, but I ended up using way more euros than planned.

F Nature
04-01-10, 18:40
Sounds like you had a great time Blonde.

Apparently it happens now and then even in this setting of commercial sex that you meet a girl you really connect with, who even wants to have bareback sex with you.

It has happened to me as well once in another club, and it has happened to others as has been reported here.

It's a bit risky no doubt, so we'd better not make a habit of it though, hehe.

Tom Schilders
04-15-10, 16:10
Fellow pussy lovers!
I am not a guy that easily gets upset with a place, but the FKK Atmos has definitely disapointed me in a big time. I must admit, good facilities, nothing to complaint on that. Even the session I had with Vivian (some dark chick from Ghana) was good.......but then came the big disappointment, the true African Nature of Vivian came out, she claimed I stayed longer than half an hour. I am never someone that tries to cheat with the professional ladies, but the way she did it was really too much to handle for me. After I reported it to security, nothing realy happened (yes, I got a free beer, but the girl was trying to cheat me). I think a club should stand behind its customers, and know when someone is telling the truth (which I was!). Later, I was talking to some other girls, and they were defending their friend, saying that they went at the same time, and all that crap. I decided to go, and never come back to this place. Instead, I will try FKK Babylon or FKK 125, there are more places to go in Hamburg!

Bubba999
04-24-10, 05:47
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the report...and for the warning - I hate having to do it but I now mention the time when we walk in the room and also the price! This is bad publicity for the club.

Please do go to Babylon and let us know what it is like - I suspect that the prices will be a little high from looking at the website but a first hand report is needed.

FKK125 was quiet last time I was in Hamburg but I like it a lot because it is bright and open to the outside and I don't feel like I have been in a dark cave for the day!

BJ

Fellow pussy lovers!
I am not a guy that easily gets upset with a place, but the FKK Atmos has definitely disapointed me in a big time. I must admit, good facilities, nothing to complaint on that. Even the session I had with Vivian (some dark chick from Ghana) was good.......but then came the big disappointment, the true African Nature of Vivian came out, she claimed I stayed longer than half an hour. I am never someone that tries to cheat with the professional ladies, but the way she did it was really too much to handle for me. After I reported it to security, nothing realy happened (yes, I got a free beer, but the girl was trying to cheat me). I think a club should stand behind its customers, and know when someone is telling the truth (which I was!). Later, I was talking to some other girls, and they were defending their friend, saying that they went at the same time, and all that crap. I decided to go, and never come back to this place. Instead, I will try FKK Babylon or FKK 125, there are more places to go in Hamburg!

Longstone
06-12-10, 23:17
I've just had the opportunity to spend some time at Atmos (3 extended visits) and sampled 10 of the establishment's delights.

While I appreciate Tom's warning I suspect it may have been one bad apple in an otherwise good barrel.

In my experience the girls watched the time without being clock watchers and certainly didn't try to mislead in any way. Some additional services were offered, with very clear additional charges. It was as the Germans say "Korrect". If there is one word of advice I would have for the inexperienced it would be to remember that you are paying for the lady's time however you chose to spend it, whether it is the hot tub, conversation or the main reason we go there in the first place.

Overall I strongly recommend the club and many in my experience consider it to be the best in Hamburg, "what you see is what you get" so to speak.

So I'm sorry that Tom had a bad time, but it may be excessive to boycott the place because of one unfortunate incident.

Also, by most standards, 50 Euro for a full service half hour, 5 Euro for a decent beer, free food and soft drinks, and everything safe and legal isn't too shabby.

Pekkakoo
07-25-10, 22:56
This Atmos seems to be located very far from the city, how much is a taxi from central railwaystation about? I guess drivers know this place? Or is it possible for a first timer to find it by taking S train and then walking or taking a bus?

John Cluster
07-30-10, 14:02
This Atmos seems to be located very far from the city, how much is a taxi from central railwaystation about? I guess drivers know this place? Or is it possible for a first timer to find it by taking S train and then walking or taking a bus?When I was there I took a cab with my mongering buddies from the city centre. I dont remebmer exactly how much it was, but I bet around 30 Euros.. Anyway, it is not as far as Oase from Frankfurt city centre, in my recollection, if that helps you in any way..

I believe it would be a hassle to go there by public transport (I did not look into it though), but maybe some german mongers on the ground in Hamburg could assist you.

P.S. Get the adress of the place, for back-up. Allthough a lot of taxi drivers know the place, not all do.

Mhansen1
07-30-10, 18:25
Hi

I found it quite easy to go by public transport.

Take the S-bahn line 3 (NOT U-bahn) from central station towards Stade (maybe not all trains go that far). Get off at Harburg station. Then there might be a bus or taxi, but I walked there, which is not more than 2 km.

From Harburg station:

1. Head north on Hörstener Str.

2. Turn right at Großmoordamm

3. Turn left at Großmoorbogen

4. Then it should be on your left side. Remeber that Grossmooring is a U-shaped street, so you have to pass the first Grossmooring, as I remember.

I hope this helps you.

When I walked back after closing time at night, a group of young guys were arguing under the highway bridge, and I felt a bit scared.

Ortos
07-30-10, 21:18
When I was there I took a cab with my mongering buddies from the city centre.

Any chance you could give us a report about the club, since you were there? As interesting as the discussion of taxi fares is, I bet the host of us would love to learn about the club and the girls. Can you tell us of your experiences there?

Thanks,

O

Iceberg Slim
07-30-10, 22:29
Club reachable from HB using S-bahn S31 or S3 (15-20 min) direction Harburg. From Harburg 5 min by taxi or 15 min by foot.

Usually 15-25 girls in the week. Less on weekend. Girls look average. Expect to pay 20 euro for extra (blow job). Many nationalities are part of the line-up.

Place generally clean and has gone some renovation recently. However, still not on the same level as Frankfurt. Management tend to be low key and indifferent. Hopefully, with Babylon just open, more competition will help to improve the line-up and service.

Slim

Kristoffer
08-11-10, 20:34
Time for another go.

I was here 2 years ago.

I got there shortly after opening, not many people around.

I was sitting in the bar and saw a nice set of tits, my mind was made up.

I went with Diana a German girl.

We had an average session with me finishing in doggy. The hole thing felt a little mechanical. She did have nice handful of tits though, I enjoyed sucking on her nipples. I would most likely not repeat.

I walked around and relaxed for a bit and then saw a girl that had caught my eye when arrived.

I went with Laura a 25 year old Russian girl.

Not that good at English but hey. She started to blow me, flicking her tongue while doing it, a little downside she kind of had her teeth on a little to. Se is a very petite girl with small perky breasts.

We did a few positions with me finishing in doggy ones again. I would not mind another try with her.

Damages entrés 60€ and then 50€ to Diana and 50€ to Laura.

Member #1006
10-08-10, 11:34
Nice afternoon last monday at Atmos.
Ok, the club is nothing special, and the facilities are a bit old, but the men/women ratio was really good. At a certain momen tehre were 3 girls for each man....

Had three sessions, one with a-level, wich my occasional partner seemed to enjoy.

A pity that BBJ is not included in the basic service provided by the girls (+20).

The level of the girls was ok, compared to other clubs.

Hessen Bub
10-08-10, 23:42
So 30 min incl. BBBJ is 70€?

HB

Nille Copenhagen
10-09-10, 09:29
So 30 min incl. BBBJ is 70€?

HBYep, that's correct, expensive right, even more expensive that Artemis Berlin.

I don't know why Hamburg is so expensive compare to other region in Germany.

Nille

Charlie 123
10-30-10, 23:25
Hi,

In a recent post on the Oase thread, I asserted that ‘Taking all factors into consideration, Artemis remains the premier large FKK club in the nation’

I wonder to what extent that viewpoint is shared by experienced FKK attendees on this board? – I suspect that I am in the minority.

Today in the Berlin thread poster Fkknomad gave the following rating in various categories for Artemis based on what I understand to have been his first visit to the club earlier this week: -

My overall FKK Artemis Rating.
• Girls (looks, youth, slim) - 5/10
• Selection (Quantity and variety of non Romanian) - 6/10
• Service - 4/10
• Food - 5/10
• Facilities - 6/10
• Cleanliness - 6/10
= 32/60

I have taken the liberty of deciding to undertake a survey of contributors to these pages, in order to ascertain the most popular/best FKK club in Germany.

Whilst I broadly agree with Fkknomad on the selection of categories, I don’t reckon that they are all equally important and I do not feel that they should all carry equal weighting. I do not believe, for instance, that ‘Girls’ and ‘Food’ are equivalent considerations in assessing the merit of an FKK club. So, I have devised a slightly different scoring system to reflect the priorities as I envisage them: -

1. GIRLS (appearance) – maximum 25 points
2. SELECTION (variety, in terms of looks, nationality, ethnicity, age/experience etc) – maximum 15 points
3. SERVICE (from the girls) – maximum 25 points
4. FOOD – maximum 8 points
5. FACILITIES (other than food) – maximum 10 points
6. CLEANLINESS – maximum 8 points
7. STAFF (friendliness, helpfulness etc – also website usefulness) – maximum 5 points
8. ACCESSIBILITY (transport-wise) – maximum 4 points

Total maximum points = 100

This scoring system affords 65% of the weighting to the ladies and 35% to extraneous aspects of the establishment, which feels about right to me. No doubt others will have their own ideas as to how these categories ought to be weighted, but I didn’t want to undertake a survey as to how I should structure the survey……..

I invite all experienced mongers to rate the various FKK’s that they have visited, and I will collate the evidence at the end of November and post the collective view of this board during the first week of December.

I am going to impose a few conditions for qualification, in order to effect some statistical integrity to this survey: -

a) The ratings of anybody with less than 20 posts to his name will not be taken into account unless he can clarify why his view should be factored in
b) As this is to be a comparative exercise, unless you have visited at least 2 (and preferably 3) FKK clubs in central Europe, please do not proffer your rating
c) Please confine your ratings to clubs that you have visited at least twice – anybody can have a shitty experience at a club on a single visit. An exception to this qualification is afforded to Fkknomad, as the inspiration for my survey, who is cordially invited to resubmit his rating for Artemis on my prescribed scale.

I am submitting this posting on each of the individual threads pertaining to the major FKK clubs. If you decide to post a rating, please do so on the thread designated for that thread – i.e. your rating for FKK Palace should appear in the FKK Palace thread, not wherever you happened to read this posting.

I have myself visited about ten clubs in Germany and Switzerland to date, but I have made multiple visits to only four of them, and I will post my own ratings on those four later tonight

Consumer surveys of this sort usually have some sort of incentive attached to them, in order to attract responses. In keeping with this tradition, at the end of the month I shall conduct a random draw from the names of those persons who have replied. I will announce the winner of that draw and I shall pay the entry fee for that person to visit the German FKK club of his choice on any date before Christmas. If for any reason that person is unable to visit a club before Christmas (shame on him – what sort of undeserving monger is he?!), then he may nominate any other board contributor of his choice (who has posted at least 20 times this year) to be the beneficiary of this prize.

I hope that I am not breaking any forum rules with this exercise – I just thought it would be interesting to see what the consensus view is about the relative merits of the various clubs that we attend

Best……

Charlie

Xboarder
11-30-10, 00:38
Been there last sunday.

Was a good place to relax and girls were quite nice ! The services are good and many have already written about this.

Just want to know how is the crowd on Friday ? Are there more customers or better babes are found there?

Natten
04-07-11, 19:50
Hi folks!

I am planning a trip to Hamburg / Atmos FKK and is wondering if its possible to get a bathrobe?

Best regards.

Natten

Nille Copenhagen
04-09-11, 21:49
Hi folks!

I am planning a trip to Hamburg / Atmos FKK and is wondering if its possible to get a bathrobe?

Best regards.

NattenJa / Yes you can get a bathrobe there.

Nille

PuroEuro79
05-03-11, 17:14
Hi everyone,

I'm going to be travelling to Hamburg in 2 weeks and am a FKK first timer. The options seem pretty limited and not quite as well reviewed as Frankfurt and Berlin, but such is the route of my travel. Can anyone recommend whether Atmos or Babylon would be a good first place to visit?

Thanks in advance

Nille Copenhagen
05-03-11, 21:02
Hi everyone,

I'm going to be travelling to Hamburg in 2 weeks and am a FKK first timer. The options seem pretty limited and not quite as well reviewed as Frankfurt and Berlin, but such is the route of my travel. Can anyone recommend whether Atmos or Babylon would be a good first place to visit?

Thanks in advanceStick to Atmos for the best line-up.

Nille

Sheltie
05-17-11, 14:13
Also an FKK first timer here, planning to go to Atmos on the Friday night before the David Haye fight.

Do most people bring swimwear or do they supply this if you fancy a swim? As it would be good to go there without any bags etc.

Sheltie
05-17-11, 14:35
Hi guys,

FKK first timer here,

Travelling to Hamburg from the UK for the David Haye fight, planning to go to Atmos on the Friday night before the fight. Anyone know how busy hte place is on a Friday.

When I go here with my mate am planning to do a bit of swimming as I see they ahve a large pool in the complex. Does anyone know if they supply swimwear as I would prefer to go to this place with no bags etc.

Sheltie
05-17-11, 15:07
Do you need to bring swimwear to this joint or do they supply this as it would be good to go without any bags / luggage.

Planning a trip here when am in Hamburg for the David Haye fight.

Planning on going on the Friday- is there a good atmosphere and woman selection on this night?

Thanks

Frej Of Asgaard
05-17-11, 21:14
Hi guys,

FKK first timer here,

Travelling to Hamburg from the UK for the David Haye fight, planning to go to Atmos on the Friday night before the fight. Anyone know how busy hte place is on a Friday.

When I go here with my mate am planning to do a bit of swimming as I see they ahve a large pool in the complex. Does anyone know if they supply swimwear as I would prefer to go to this place with no bags etc. How many posts do you need to ask the same question?

No you do not need to bring any Swimwear. In fact. No swimwear is needed at all, and I doubt that the club will provide it. In an FKK club you swim naked.

"FKK" means "Freie Körper Kultur", which translates into Free Body Culture. Hence nudism.

The club will give you a bathrobe to wander around with, so you don't get to be too cold. You get a locker where you can store your stuff and money.

Ggiannop
05-18-11, 06:47
How many posts do you need to ask the same question?

No you do not need to bring any Swimwear. In fact. No swimwear is needed at all, and I doubt that the club will provide it. In an FKK club you swim naked.

"FKK" means "Freie Körper Kultur", which translates into Free Body Culture. Hence nudism.

The club will give you a bathrobe to wander around with, so you don't get to be too cold. You get a locker where you can store your stuff and money.People that don't have many posts here (like me) are not used to the fact that posts are on the page after maybe one hour. They think something is wrong and send the same post again. The worse thing is that I don't see how I can delete a post that is written more than once. And if there is so thorough checking. Why posts that are the same for 3 times are not deleted?

Sheltie
05-18-11, 19:30
People that don't have many posts here (like me) are not used to the fact that posts are on the page after maybe one hour. They think something is wrong and send the same post again. The worse thing is that I don't see how I can delete a post that is written more than once. And if there is so thorough checking. Why posts that are the same for 3 times are not deleted?This is exactly what happened, I wasn't aware until the third message that I needed to wait for the moderators to accept the message. Sorry about that.

I didn't know what FKK stood for exactly but I knew it meant naturalism and being naked. Didn't think this went for the men aswell. Am only 21 and more than confident going to this place having been in brothels before, but just wondered if it was weird to swim with gear on in these establishments.

Nille Copenhagen
05-19-11, 17:40
This is exactly what happened, I wasn't aware until the third message that I needed to wait for the moderators to accept the message. Sorry about that.

I didn't know what FKK stood for exactly but I knew it meant naturalism and being naked. Didn't think this went for the men aswell. Am only 21 and more than confident going to this place having been in brothels before, but just wondered if it was weird to swim with gear on in these establishments. Hey Sheltie, You are young and should not go to these places, if you get addicted to this fantasy world it would ruin your life.

Frej Of Asgaard
05-19-11, 19:07
This is exactly what happened, I wasn't aware until the third message that I needed to wait for the moderators to accept the message. Sorry about that.No problem. Sorry for bitching. Forgot about that "feature"

I didn't know what FKK stood for exactly but I knew it meant naturalism and being naked. Didn't think this went for the men aswell. Am only 21 and more than confident going to this place having been in brothels before, but just wondered if it was weird to swim with gear on in these establishments.The men walk around in the bathrobes that are provided at the reception. Or they can wear 1 or 2 towels instead. But you do not swim in a bathrobe. It gets rather wet. Also if you go into the sauna you will go naked as well.

21 years og age will likely make you the youngest males in the club. But as long as you pay the agreed prices noone should care about that. The reception might ask you to prove that you are at least 18 if you look very young.

Sheltie
05-20-11, 12:23
Hey Sheltie, You are young and should not go to these places, if you get addicted to this fantasy world it would ruin your life.Am quite mature for my age and will be going with a mate. Were from the Shetland Isles, right up north of Scotland so theres not much action up here that you can get in cities like these, so I like to make the most of it when I get away, especially to places where prostitution is legal.

Am very comfortable with my sexualty & being naked in the proximity of other men. Just wanted to to know what is common in FKK Clubs.

Does anyone know if they would accept a UK drivers license for I. D. Or do I need to risk bringing my passport.

Mac75
05-20-11, 16:25
Do you need to bring swimwear to this joint or do they supply this as it would be good to go without any bags / luggage.

Planning a trip here when am in Hamburg for the David Haye fight.

Planning on going on the Friday- is there a good atmosphere and woman selection on this night?

ThanksThe first time I was in a FKK was in Hamburg, Atmos in 2006. Since then I've been to FKKs quite a lot, mainly Artemis in Berlin. I remember the first time I was visiting Atmos, I rang up beforehand, like you I wondering do I need to bring togs or towels or whatever, the lady on the reception said "all you need to bring is ze money" and indeed she was right, all you need to bring to a FKK is money.

Toscana
05-20-11, 19:28
Does anyone know if they would accept a UK drivers license for I. D. Or do I need to risk bringing my passport.What for?

If you mean for entering the country, forget it. But whatever for, as a UK citizen you should carry your passport with you at all times in Germany. You don't have other acceptable identifying documents. If you are stopped by the police for any reason, you must be able to identify yourself. It's no big deal. I've been in Germany and neighbouring countries for many, many years; I have it with me at all times.

You won't need it to enter the club. But do take it with you to the club and keep it with your valuables. There might possibly be a raid, and all persons will be checked (they're not interested in the punters so long as they can identify themselves). Don't think a photocopy will do. It won't.

Member #4243
06-14-11, 23:37
Having recently done a samya / oase trip, one option for me now is a berlin / hamburg trip. I have 3 specific questions.

Regarding atmos I would appreciate help with.

1) I am of middle eastern appearance; is the club friendly to foreigners and has anyone seen non white customers in the club. I ask because I know GT for example have this awful policy.

2) Taxi is around 30euro from central hamburg?

3) How is the midweek lineup; say for eg on a Tuesday / girl numbers / quality etc.

4) Thanks for all help mohab

Mac75
06-15-11, 09:17
Having been myself to both Artemis and Atmos I overall recommend Artemis but both are good. From what I remember taxi from central Hamburg to Atmos was about €20. One advantage of Artemis over Atmos is that it is more accessible by public transport thus saving on some taxi fares. I am white myself and have not paid much attention to the ethnic origin of the other male punters, however I do remember seeing many different nationalities of customers in Artemis. Hope this helps!

Nille Copenhagen
06-15-11, 20:07
Having recently done a samya / oase trip, one option for me now is a berlin / hamburg trip. I have 3 specific questions.

Regarding atmos I would appreciate help with.

1) I am of middle eastern appearance; is the club friendly to foreigners and has anyone seen non white customers in the club. I ask because I know GT for example have this awful policy.

2) Taxi is around 30euro from central hamburg?

3) How is the midweek lineup; say for eg on a Tuesday / girl numbers / quality etc.

4) Thanks for all help MohabYou are a very curios guy, curiosity kills the cat!

Mohab are you playing the question game again, shooting your questions on many FKK threads as possible like.

For Living Room, Samya, Oase, World, Kiev. People are tired of answering you questing over and over agian. RTFT!

To answer your question about Atmos, it is nothing for you compare to Artemis, Oase. Don't waste for money to fly to Hamburg just to visit Atmos or Babylon, I'm quite close to Hamburg and would anytime prefer Berlin.

If you want something new and more challenging go to Kiev, the ladies are very nice, either you end up being robed / scammed by them or having the best sex of your life!

Member #4243
06-17-11, 20:48
Point taken; but without these questions the last 6 trips to germany and zurich would not have happened, occasionally.

Not all you need is on the forum.

Louis M
07-07-11, 00:50
I went to Atmos last week for the first time. It was early evening and all was fairly quiet. After reviewing the costs I wonder if I was overcharged. I paid 50 euro for a 1/2 hour. 20euro for BBBJ, and 30 euro to cum on her tits. Is this correct?

Thanks

Nille Copenhagen
07-07-11, 12:22
I went to Atmos last week for the first time. It was early evening and all was fairly quiet. After reviewing the costs I wonder if I was overcharged. I paid 50 euro for a 1/2 hour. 20euro for BBBJ, and 30 euro to cum on her tits. Is this correct?

ThanksThat is correct, BBBJ is extra at Atmos. COB, CIF, CIM can be from 25-50€, you need to agree this with the girls.

The Cane
07-07-11, 22:32
That is correct, BBBJ is extra at Atmos. COB, CIF, CIM can be from 25-50€, you need to agree this with the girls.How much is anal at this FKK?

Nille Copenhagen
07-08-11, 16:16
How much is anal at this FKK?I can't remember exactly, but it is about 75-100€

Gaffer
08-18-11, 17:15
No-no, that's too much. Don't ever agree with that kind of money. You can easely get along with anal for 50 Eur as extra charge. It only a few girls that offer this kind of sex.

It is very important you agree with the what kind of sex you want and what you have to pay, before you go into the room with her.

Nille Copenhagen
08-23-11, 17:28
No-no, that's too much. Don't ever agree with that kind of money. You can easely get along with anal for 50 Eur as extra charge. It only a few girls that offer this kind of sex.

It is very important you agree with the what kind of sex you want and what you have to pay, before you go into the room with her.I mean 75-100€ is including anal!

Kristoffer
08-28-11, 20:39
I arrived just after opening, I was not first. I took a walk around the place to get my bearings. I always feel kind of lost when walking around in there. The girls were getting ready for the day, so I went to the bar and had some light lunch (more like breakfast). I went a took a swim in the pool.

Mendy.

First session was with Mendy a 20 year old German girl, a nice start with a CBJ, then her on top after that I took her and finished fairly quickly.

I was very horny after 2 weeks of teasing and false marketing by US Las Vegas girls.

Chayene.

My second session was with 23 year old Chayene also a German girl. A really sweet girl with nice firm body and natural beauty. We started with some nice cuddling. Then on to a CBJ, she mounted me and after that I got her in doggy, it felt so good so I came ones again.

Julia.

My third session was with Julia also a German girl, a little older but still fresh. We had an ok time witch started with a CBJ, then she climbed on me and after that on to doggy with me finishing ones again.

Now I went back to check my options, I knew I wanted to sample Chayene again before I left but would I find something ells that tickled my interest. I did not really se anybody. I was asked if I wanted to do a 3 some, but I declined firmly. I tried it a few years back at Atmos, but compared to the party feeling at LMP it was not something I was looking for that day.

I did a forth session with Chayene again, it was even better than the first, with me holding it for multiple positions. I did finish for pop number 4 ones again in doggy.

In conclusion I would repeat at any time with Chayene, I almost booked a trip back in 3 months when she will be back after her breast operation, something she does not need in my opinion. But I would love to see the result and get a chance for a new session.

Kristoffer

Hessen Bub
08-28-11, 21:34
Didn't the girls offer BBBJ, didn't you want it or did they want extra money? Thanks. BBBJ in a FKK is a must.

HB

London Traveller
08-28-11, 22:36
Didn't the girls offer BBBJ, didn't you want it or did they want extra money? Thanks. BBBJ in a FKK is a must.

HBI used to think so too but now I believe that the Atmos policy of CBJ as standard is a good one as it helps prevent the spread of infection.

Nille Copenhagen
08-29-11, 02:03
CBJ is standard in Flensborg and Hamborg area, BBBJ is 20€ extra.

So a 30 min sessions with BBBJ is 50+20€.

Cheers,

NC

Hessen Bub
08-29-11, 09:57
I believe that the Atmos policy of CBJ as standard is a good one as it helps prevent the spread of infection.It does not as the same girls do provide BBBJ for 20 EUR extra and they do provide BBBJ with no extra charge when working at other clubs.

HB

London Traveller
08-29-11, 14:02
It does not as the same girls do provide BBBJ for 20 EUR extra and they do provide BBBJ with no extra charge when working at other clubs.

HBI didn't say that it stops all infections!

It helps prevent the spread of infection because some men have the covered BJ and then they don't get the infections. Also they don't give them to the girl.

Beconn Reconn
09-28-11, 06:46
Hey guys. I'll be visiting the area over the holidays. After reading the forum it sounds like Atmos is the best in the city. I also googled a bit and came across Der Romeo.

http://www.fkk-hh.de/

Has anybody ever tried this place out? I will be in town less than a week, so I don't really have time to test out a place that's unconfirmed. If anybody has any thoughts, I'd love to diversify the ladies.

Arctic
10-08-11, 01:49
I didn't say that it stops all infections!

It helps prevent the spread of infection because some men have the covered BJ and then they don't get the infections. Also they don't give them to the girl.How many people really get infections from BBBJ's though? I'm sure it's possible. But it's also possible to be struck by lightning.

Lastman
10-08-11, 21:46
Hey guys. I'll be visiting the area over the holidays. After reading the forum it sounds like Atmos is the best in the city. I also googled a bit and came across Der Romeo.

http://www.fkk-hh.de/

Has anybody ever tried this place out? I will be in town less than a week, so I don't really have time to test out a place that's unconfirmed. If anybody has any thoughts, I'd love to diversify the ladies.Wasn't the greatest line up when I went a couple of months back but it may of improved. Unless someone has been recently I wouldn't risk it.

Vompat
12-29-11, 07:28
Does anyone know how to take public transport from the city (Reeperbahn) to Atmos?

Thanks in Advance,

Vompat

Bobby Cph
12-29-11, 11:41
The S-bahn station Hamburg-Harburg is located around 500 meters from Atmos, so just take the S-bahn (take the S3 in direction 'Stade') from the S-bahn station Reeperbahn. Take a look at Googlemaps for walking directions from the station to Atmos.

Does anyone know how to take public transport from the city (Reeperbahn) to Atmos?

Thanks in Advance,

Vompat

Masayama
12-30-11, 00:45
The S-bahn station Hamburg-Harburg is located around 500 meters from Atmos, [.]Actually it's closer to 1.5 km. Still within walking distance, though. During daytime there are buses that can bring you from Harburg closer to Atmos. One follows Grossmoorbogen, halting close to Atmos, but it quits running a bit early. Some others goes along Groosmoordamm and halts at the southern end of Grossmoorbogen.

Beconn Reconn
12-30-11, 01:14
Actually it's closer to 1.5 km. Still within walking distance, though. During daytime there are buses that can bring you from Harburg closer to Atmos. One follows Grossmoorbogen, halting close to Atmos, but it quits running a bit early. Some others goes along Groosmoordamm and halts at the southern end of Grossmoorbogen.Quick question. Is Atmos closed for the next few days? I'm going to be in Hamburg on Friday / Sat and would love to make my first visit. Can someone with better German check the website or call for me? If closed, in dire need of an alternative suggestion.

Thanks! Will report if successful in finding an open place.

Masayama
12-31-11, 00:59
Quick question. Is Atmos closed for the next few days?Their website (damn slow as molasses piece of Flash crap!) says Atmos is closed on new years eve and new years day, and open as normal on January 2.

Vompat
01-03-12, 07:24
The S-bahn station Hamburg-Harburg is located around 500 meters from Atmos, so just take the S-bahn (take the S3 in direction 'Stade') from the S-bahn station Reeperbahn. Take a look at Googlemaps for walking directions from the station to Atmos.Thanks, my report will follow if I find my way there.

Gaffer
01-25-12, 11:04
A whole new stock (2nd) have opened at Atmos. Large newly renovated rooms with large beds and ambiente lightning. To you who have been visitting Atmos you enter the stock by using the stairs between the locker room and the normal cabins.

At Thursdays the run "all naked" girls and Wednesdays with lingerie.

Paulo069
02-28-12, 20:11
My friend and I are visiting FKK Atmos in a couple of weeks time. Appreciate the normal rate is Euro50 for half an hour with a girl.

However what would the rate be for an foursome? For 1) 1/2hour and 2) 1 hour? Any ideas?

Nille Copenhagen
02-29-12, 11:00
My friend and I are visiting FKK Atmos in a couple of weeks time. Appreciate the normal rate is Euro50 for half an hour with a girl.

However what would the rate be for an foursome? For 1) 1/2hour and 2) 1 hour? Any ideas?Threesome is double up.

Foursome where you swap the girls is double up for each girls, you might be able to negotiate better price for longer session.

BBBJ is extra.

Tjohoo
02-29-12, 12:02
Hello!

As you must have read here the "Normal rate" in Atmos is a little bit different than in other clubs. 50E usually just gives you CBJ, fuck and no kissing. Most girls want extra for BBBJ and kissing and everything else of course. On my first visit the girls who gave me the "rookie club tour" gave me one adivce. I told her that I am familiar to NRW-clubs and I wondered I she had any usuful hints before my first visit to Atmos. Her answer was:

-Always ask before about the price and what is included.

I took that as an hint that more negotiations are needed in Atmos, and it turned out to be very true. But still a good club.

T

Paulo069
03-01-12, 23:13
Appreciate the responses. Is DATY extra at Atmos or standard?

Nille Copenhagen
03-02-12, 09:03
Appreciate the responses. Is DATY extra at Atmos or standard?It's free if the girl allows it, same with licking her ass.

Thanos33
03-08-12, 13:25
I am going to visit Hamburg mid April for 4 days.

What is the easiest way to go to Atmos from the center of the city?

What is the cost?

Thanks

Thanos33
03-12-12, 11:54
I am going to visit Hamburg mid April for 4 days.

What is the easiest way to go to Atmos from the center of the city?

What is the cost?

ThanksAfter reading the last 4 pages, I can answer to my questions.

The easiest way must be with a taxi, although there is a possibility to take the S-train and walk for 1, 5 km.

The cost must be around 30 euros.

At the Hamburg thread was written that some taxi drivers do not know where exactly is Atmos, so bring the address with you: Grossmoorring 1, Hamburg.

Is this correct?

Big30
03-12-12, 18:22
Is this correct?Yes! Take the S-bahn (S3) and walk the last mile or you can take a taxi, taxi cost indeed about 30E I also would estimate.

Guess Atmos will be less familiar than the Reeperbahn (nice for a walk actually, not for P6) but taxi drivers have a radar for clubs.

The area south of the Binnenalster (Altstadt) with some old canals is very interesting to visit, Reeperbahn is at walking distance from die Alstadt.

B30

Still Broke
03-13-12, 02:35
Yes, you will need to have Atmos' address and better yet, bring along a map. Many Taxi drivers in Hamburg do not know about Atmos, maybe they do know about Atmos and may try to steer you out to other clubs.

Atmos is not in the city of Hamburg, but outside the city, the suburbs. Harburg.

After reading the last 4 pages, I can answer to my questions.

The easiest way must be with a taxi, although there is a possibility to take the S-train and walk for 1, 5 km.

At the Hamburg thread was written that some taxi drivers do not know where exactly is Atmos, so bring the address with you: Grossmoorring 1, Hamburg.

Is this correct?

Longstone
03-13-12, 06:26
After reading the last 4 pages, I can answer to my questions.

Is this correct?Yep. This is all good info. 30 Euro each way. You will need the address. If you wish to save some money, take the train out but consider a cab home. Atmos can be a good place to hang out. Unless you are on a tight budget, take your time, treat the ladies well. They usually reward you.

Enjoy,

L.

EnergizerBunne
04-10-12, 04:56
Which one is better? Yes, I know,"better" depends on personal preference, etc, but I will be in Hamburg in late May. I will only have the time and money for one stop, as I will also visit FKK clubs in Berlin, Frankfurt & Munich.

Vompat
04-18-12, 06:37
I visited Babylon 3 times and Atmos 6 times.

Babylon is nearer to the centre, but I would say Atmos has higher quality in line up and service in general. I never been in Babylon summer time, they seem to have nice

Outdoor area.

Nille Copenhagen
04-18-12, 16:52
Which one is better? Yes, I know,"better" depends on personal preference, etc, but I will be in Hamburg in late May. I will only have the time and money for one stop, as I will also visit FKK clubs in Berlin, Frankfurt & Munich.I'll prefer Atmos, Babylon has nice facilities but the line up is slim.

Teddyo
06-22-12, 15:55
I have just had 3 nights in Hamburg. First visit was to Babylon. Hmmmm. Girls very average and my choice was less than average in the room with constant demands for more "extras" over the agreed price and program. Its an nice enough place, entry 69 euros and its closer to the central area (You drive through an area of street girls on the way which is interesting. Great massage by the residant male massuer. Very professional. I thought is this is Hamburg FKK then I'm off to Frankfurt or Berlin. Next nite was to Atmos. Cab was 30 euro from cental Hamburg but entry 60 e which offsets this slightly. Man o Man what a difference. The girls are amazing. Some (most) German stunners and the rooms incredible. No pressure and the girls respond well to approaches. I picked German girls on both nights that I went and they were 10, s in looks and action. No kissing but that seems house rule. One thing worth mentioning is that the rooms have walls that don't go right to the ceiling and this allows one to hear the groans etc (haha shouts of joy) from next door. That may put some people off or? Whatever. Massage was good although I did have to go find the dude. Also remember the Football is on at the mo here so this may be affecting punters and possible girls also. 4 weeks ago at the start of my trip I did Frankfurt (again) so I have some comparison.

Hessen Bub
06-22-12, 18:55
"No kissing" is not a house rule at Atmos. On my last visit all the girls I fucked did DFK at no extra cost. CBJ is standard, BBBJ is 25€ extra.

HB

Tjohoo
06-22-12, 21:43
"No kissing" is not a house rule at Atmos. On my last visit all the girls I fucked did DFK at no extra cost. CBJ is standard, BBBJ is 25€ extra.

HBYou probably have a lot more charm, or luck, then I do then. Because I have on all my sessions been asked for 10E extra for kissing, or told by the girl that she do not kiss clients.

T

Teddyo
06-22-12, 22:06
You probably have a lot more charm, or luck, then I do then. Because I have on all my sessions been asked for 10E extra for kissing, or told by the girl that she do not kiss clients.

TYep BBBJ was extra 20 euro. (happy to pay that as the two I had were so well done. Great eye contact and slow and sweet, I had to fight to contain myself until the real part) I guess its like lots of things in life, some times nothings the same. However I can honestly say I had a great time there and will return to my home country a happy man.

Devilspinkick
07-19-12, 18:08
First visit was to Babylon. Hmmmm. Girls very average and my choice was less than average in the room with constant demands for more "extras" over the agreed price and program.I visited Babylon recently and I have to agree. It had a couple of decent looking gals there, but most of them are average or worse. A lot of the dames are very "sharky" and constantly pressuring for extras. Nice facilities but the place is rather dull and boring. I don't plan to return any time soon. Time would be better spent at Atmos, I reckon.

- DSK

Krazydude
10-02-12, 19:09
I should have posted this report a week ago, but got busy with things. I was in Hamburg on 24 September. I wanted to visit a FKK in Hamburg as was in no mood to travel more than 30 minutes as I had an early meeting the next morning. FKK Atmos seemed the best option (FKK Romeo and FKK 125 being the other two. Honestly not much of an option, but then what can you do. I did not want to venture to the Reeperbahn).

Landed at Hamburg airport and it was raining and overcast. All I could think about is a hot meal and some hot sex. Took a taxi and reached my hotel. Checked in. I had planned to take the S-Bahn to Atmos but since it was raining continuously and I had forgotten to pack an umbrella / raincoat, I did not wish to venture out in the rain. Took at taxi which cost €35 to Atmos (€70 in total, bit expensive as you could get a 30 min session with BBBJ at Atmos for that). Reached Atmos around 8pm. Paid €60, got my robe and sandals and was shown to the changing room. Atmos is quite small and built like a maze. It was lingerie day Monday so most of the girls were wearing two piece bikinis. One of the WG's came up and showed me around Atmos (I regret not having had a session with her, she was quite my type (tan skin, tall, curves and a fab a$$. I could not take my eyes off her g-string thong as she walked in front of me. I also did not get her name as was too busy staring). There were around 15 girls present. Girls were mostly German, one African, one Thai, two Hungarians. FKK Atmos appeared a bit sleepy to me. I mean there is no buzz like you have at Oase or Artemis. Facilities are decent. You have a pool, sauna, outside sauna, lounge and kino, but most of the girls sat around in groups talking to each other bored out of their wits, whereas the guys were either busy talking to themselves or relaxing on the couches. Some of the girls would approach you or call you over, but mostly it was I who initiated conversation. Atmos reminded me of a holiday resort which was recently renovated, but the renovations haven't yet finished and hence not all areas are up to capacity. The food was decent (better than Artemis IMHO) , small bar area in the basement where the girls were more interested in playing the slot machines rather than going after business.

Prices are €50 for 30 minutes. €20 extra for BBBJ. Some of the girls don't kiss, so it's better to ask. Some charge €10 for kissing and anal is €50 extra.

I had sessions with 3 girls.

1. Anna from Hamburg. Medium built, blonde her, nice a$$, small perky tits. She called me over for a small chat shortly after I reached the lounge area. Had a quick chat with her and told her that I will get back to her after dinner. After dinner, we met again in the lounge and she was over me, rubbing me in the right places as she smoked her cigarette. I do not usually go for girls who smoke, but she did fare well till now. I wanted to see how it went so we moved to the kino. There is not much kino action at Atmos and there is an option where the girls can draw the curtain so that people cannot intrude or look in while she performs in the kino. Anyways Anne was not in the mood to do anything in the kino rather than rub me some more, so we went to the first floor, which I think is the VIP area. Quite big rooms. Anne was quite good. I asked her how much for 30 mins and she conveniently said $70 as I had asked her 2-3 sentences ago if she kissed and provided BBBJ. So she knew what I wanted. In the room, she performed quite well. FK, BBBJ, multiple positions. Score. 9.5/10. Would repeat.

2. Bambi from Bremen. Tall, blonde, ample tits and a nice pert a$$. This was the highlight of the night. I spotted her from the corner of my eye when I was talking with Anna. She immediately went on my list. After my first session I relaxed a bit, went into the sauna, strolled around, watched some football news on the TV and was looking around for her. Suddenly I spotted her as she was taking a shower. The girl's shower is in the basement. You can actually see them showering and playing around there. As she was showering, I stood there watching her and she smiled back. I did not want to play hard to get, so I said could I join you, she said yes and I went in for a splash. Afterwards I asked her if we could talk and she said she'd be back. She came back wearing this black bikini with her hair flowing to the side and a rhinestone on her belly-button. Instant hard-on achieved. We talked for a while, but I knew (and I'm sure she did too) that I was going to session with her. The only niggle I had is that she did not kiss and I did not ask her this before we started. Anyways. 30 mins, CBJ, multiple positions, best €50 spent that night. Score 9/10. Would repeat. I take a point off as I would have liked if she would have kissed. I could have extended our session to 1 hr and thrown in BBBJ there too, but then something in my head said not to do that. Again, a small regret. This more than anything was a fantasy fuck for me as she reminded me of a girl who I wanted to have sex with few years ago and never got the chance.

3. Victoria from Hungary. Medium built, nice breast, cute a$$, nice skin. So my bad luck with Hungarian women continues. I do not know why did I go with her as I had already made up my mind earlier in the night that I would go with the girl who had shown me around Atmos. I was trying to find her and Victoria came over. We had good conversation at the bar and I thought, what the heck, lets see how it goes (although there were some alarm bells ringing in my head when she said Hungarian). Off we went for the last pop of the night for me as I knew 3 girls in 3 hours would always be stretching it thin. Started off with some kissing (she was okay with that) and then some CBJ. After that she got on top and 10 mins into the session stopped and just sat on top of me talking about life and family values. I mean I'm here to have the time of my life and all she wants to do is talk about money and sacrifices in life. I went soft. She got off, said 30 mins were over when clearly we had spent no more then 10 mins in the room, said that I could not climax because I was under stress due to some bizarre reason. Kept on talking to ensure that the clock runs out. I thought, WTF, this girl is just trying to play me. She kept talking, did almost nothing and now does not even care if I go out a happy trooper. By that time, I was angry and tired and so I did not wish to pursue it any further. Got up, got my robe, asked her should we leave, went and paid her €50 and wrote it off as a bad session. Score 3/10. Avoid.

Got dressed and got a taxi back to my hotel. It was still raining when I got to the hotel. It was as if I had picked the day when Hamburg gets all its rain.

My impressions of FKK Atmos. Okay, but nothing great. Go there if you are in Hamburg and do not wish to travel to Artemis (1. 5-2 hrs by train) or are under some time constraints. The selection is okay and so are the facilities. But nowhere is this close to Artemis or Oase. Traveling time from City centre to Atmos is around 15-20 minutes (30 minutes on the S-Bahn and then a bit of a walk). I might give it a try again (not on a Monday though) if I'm in Hamburg and am running on a tight schedule.

Edomedia
10-26-12, 12:34
Hi,

I will be in hamburg this coming Tuesday and have some sparetime during the day. Does it make sense to visit Atmos during daytime?

Hessen Bub
10-26-12, 15:51
Hi,

I will be in hamburg this coming Tuesday and have some sparetime during the day. Does it make sense to visit Atmos during daytime?I was there from 1pm until 11pm, line-up during the day was OK. Depending on where in HH you are staying Babylon might be a closer place to go to. Never been there.

HB

Tjohoo
10-26-12, 16:47
Hi,

I will be in hamburg this coming Tuesday and have some sparetime during the day. Does it make sense to visit Atmos during daytime?Ok line-up during daytime. The change of shifts seems to be around 20:00-21:00. It's easy to notice when girls comes and goes since they have to pass the whole club fully dresseed to reach their dressingroom next to the saunas.

Interesting club since most of the girls are germans or polish, and only a few are from Rom / Bul. I love romanians, but it's nice to have a bunch of young blonde germans to choose from for a difference. I have no experience of my own from Babylon, but I have asked numerous german guests on my Atmos-visits if there are any other good FKK / saunaClubs in Hamburg and 100% of the answers have been NO.

T

Simex
10-26-12, 20:36
Oh boy, this is worth a flight into Hamburg itself. Watch put for my report shortly.

There's a diminishing number of German and Polish girls in NRW clubs these days.

Interesting club since most of the girls are Germans or Polish.

T

Nille Copenhagen
10-27-12, 19:49
I was there from 1pm until 11pm, line-up during the day was OK. Depending on where in HH you are staying Babylon might be a closer place to go to. Never been there.

HBBabylon sucks, the facilities are nice but just a few girls. Atmos is the best Saunaclub choice in HH.

A new saunaclub Harmony is open and is worth a visit: http://fkk-harmony.com/

Nille

Simex
11-02-12, 20:53
Anyone know the number of girls working from Friday to Saturday.

Have a couple of days in Hamburg and looking forward to this club due to the Strong & German lineup.

Tjohoo
11-02-12, 22:21
Anyone know the number of girls working from Friday to Saturday.

Have a couple of days in Hamburg and looking forward to this club due to the Strong & German lineup.The club is a maze and it is difficult to get an overview. But a guess are that on my visits there has been 25+ girls Friday Saturday evenings.

On my latest visit a couple of weeks ago a bunch of younger blond girls left the club at around 21:00. I don't know if that was just a coincident, or if they choose to work during the "sober" day shift.

T

Simex
11-05-12, 01:29
Thank Tjohoo. I'll be looking forward to this club visit. Never been to a German club where it's nearly 60+% German girls.

The club is a maze and it is difficult to get an overview. But a guess are that on my visits there has been 25+ girls Friday Saturday evenings.

On my latest visit a couple of weeks ago a bunch of younger blond girls left the club at around 21:00. I don't know if that was just a coincident, or if they choose to work during the "sober" day shift.

T

Tjohoo
11-06-12, 17:13
Thank Tjohoo. I'll be looking forward to this club visit. Never been to a German club where it's nearly 60+% German girls.60% german / Polish girls are more correct in my opinion.

T

Simex
11-06-12, 19:46
Even better. Miss my days mongering in Warsaw back in 1999, when 60 mins cost as little as €20. Those were the days when there be weekly influx of smoking hot Ukrainian girls to compete with the already hot local supplies.

60% german / Polish girls are more correct in my opinion.

T

Tjbj59
12-01-12, 06:11
Babylon sucks, the facilities are nice but just a few girls. Atmos is the best Saunaclub choice in HH.

A new saunaclub Harmony is open and is worth a visit:

http://fkk-harmony.com/

NilleWow, looks like a spiffy new club, but a car is definitely necessary to get here from Hamburg, right? Unfortunately I won't have one next week when I visit.

Simex
12-01-12, 12:49
It's now €20 entry for boys & girls to attract the punters. There were about 15 girls on last weekend visit. But Atmos lineup was better for us. Had over 35 girls and not so many clients.

So ratio was good and made the club lineup stand out as most girls were available during peak hours.

Try the RLD and the 2 EROS center along the Reeperbahn. There are 10+ stunning Blonde German working those flats. They would make the Palace and GT girls look normal.

But I couldn't comment about the service lever (all down to the individual I guess).

Wow, looks like a spiffy new club, but a car is definitely necessary to get here from Hamburg, right? Unfortunately I won't have one next week when I visit.

Simex
12-01-12, 12:52
Executive summary of our visit to:

1) Aphrodisia & Globe (Swizterland)

2) Atmos.

3) Club Penelope.

4) Aca.

5) Hamburg RLD District.

6) GT (Vienna)

Detail report to follow.

Simex
01-24-13, 00:34
I had a great time in Hamburg. I loved the city, the festive atmosphere of the Christmas markets, and oh yes, the unbelievable selection of girls! This was a work trip for me, but I arrived Saturday afternoon and didn't report to work until Monday morning. After a long

Flight from the US, I settled in to my hotel on the edge of the Reeperbahn. The Arcotel Onyx is a great new hotel, near the action but very quiet. It's set off the main road, and the insulation in this place was great. I don't remember hearing anyone else walking,

Closing their doors, street noise, plumbing noise, nothing. I ventured out for a quick stroll of the Reeperbahn, even in the slushy snow and cold. I stopped into Eros Laufhauser. There were maybe 15 girls to see of all nationalities, and I talked quite a bit to a buxom

German about the prices, service, etc. She was very business-like, but insisted that a covered suck / fuck was 50E. From what I had read about the German upselling, I was a little hesitant. I decided to move on, and checked out the Thai Laufhaus around the corner. There I saw some average looking Thai girls. On the third floor, I spotted a nice looking. 30s Thai woman with a nice rack and gorgeous figure. We talked and I decided on the standard 50E session. The room was not the greatest, but she was very pretty. I loved her

Boobs, spending quite a bit of time playing. They felt natural, but it's likely they were enhanced given their size. Her ass was great too. A CBJ followed by mish, doggy, etc. She really tried to get me to cum quickly, sucking hard, wanting me to fuck fast, lots of fake

Moaning, etc. Still, since this was the first time on the trip and I had been looking forward to this for weeks, I probably only lasted 15 min total. It was a nice introduction to the Hamburg apt scene. That was it for me on day one, since I had been awake for more.

Than 24 hours travelling. The next day I took the train down to Atmos Sauna Club around 2pm. There were only about 8 girls there that early. A super hot little Spanish spinner named Estella showed me around the place. She waited (and watched) while I showered,

Then we finished the tour. After seeing the rest of the girls and watching that tight little ass in front of me, I decided to session with her right away. She was so friendly and sweet. Everything was on the menu with her, even anal (50E extra). She had cute little.

Perky tits and a sweet little pussy. Some kissing, then she went down for an extended BBBJ (20E extra). She really enjoys oral. Then it was my turn, and she really squirmed and enjoyed my efforts. Nothing seemed too fake with her. The sex in all positions was great, and as I was running out of time I asked to CIM (30E extra). She finished like a trooper, spit, and then sucked for a few minutes more as I had requested. I thought if this was what a Sauna club is like, I am really happy! Total damage was 100E, but is was SO.

Worth it. After a long recovery (I'm getting older) , I started scouting again. By now there were more girls, many of them very beautiful. Most wore bikini tops and thongs, but some were topless. The vibe around the club was kind of weird, with the girls hanging

Around smoking (I think they ALL smoked!). There were only a few places you could go where it didn't smell like smoke, a downer for me. There were some cute Romanians and Germans. They ranged from shy, keeping to themselves, to sharks, hitting on most guys

Hanging around. I had a nice conversation with a very cute young Romanian. She was topless, shy, and I should have sessioned with her! The timing didn't work out, though. By the time I was ready for round two, my favorites were not around. I talked to a dark

Haired Bulgarian girl with huge natural boobs and a buxom figure. Her boobs won me over. I went for the 70E BBBJ session. It wasn't worth it, as her BBBJ wasn't that great and she only did it for a few minutes. I loved playing with and kissing those huge knockers.

Next was DATY, which at first I don't think she liked, but eventually she started writhing and then shuddered and quickly sat up. It was weird, she quickly grabbed a bunch of tissues and wiped her pussy and the bed. I think she orgasmed and was surprised.

The cover went on and we did several positions. I slowed down in one position and she asked if I came. I said no. And she didn't believe me! She got up and looked at the condom, pointing and saying what's this? I said nothing, there was no cum in the condom!

She insisted on changing the cover (WTF?). It ruined the session obviously. I punished her by pounding her hard for quite awhile, finishing on top. That 70E wasn't really that great. I rested for awhile, the buffet came on at 5pm, and then I was looking for a last

Call. I wanted a proper German. There was a really nice one with little floppy tits that didn't do much for me, then the Amazon German / Ghana mix who was a pushy shark, then the really cute dimple cheeked one with perky tits. I hadn't seen her all day. She said.

She had just gotten done with a 3 hr session with one of her regulars! Lucky him! I wasn't quite ready and missed out on her. She was busy the rest of the time I was there. I was having a hard time finding something I liked for my last session, as the ratio of guys.

To girls was now about even after being much more favorable earlier. I was sitting on a couch when the skinny Romanian shark who had approached me a few times came back again. She was very persuasive and got me going. I wanted to leave soon, so I just.

Went with her. Her BBBJ was good, she tried hard, but was business-like. She was too skinny for my liking and had almost no chest. She was a bony fuck, if you know what I mean. Also a little older, maybe mid 30s. I almost lost my mojo and had to finish with a

Handjob. I was done and off into the early evening I went. 300E lighter. Yes, I went for all the extras, so it was a little more expensive. It would be nice to go to one of these places with a buddy, since there isn't much to do in between sessions. The girls don't

Talk that much to the guys unless they think they have a chance at a session.

The next day I had to work late and got back to my hotel after 8pm. I was going to take a day off, but went out and had several beers, then got the urge. I was near Club 77, which I had read about on this forum. I stopped in and was the only potential customer.

There were several Romanian, Bulgarian, and Hungarian girls. The really hot Romanian shark tried first, but I didn't like her attitude and the 80E seemed too high. Also, I didn't see any other customers. I was waiting to see at least one satisfied customer come out of the back room. There were a few security type guys hanging around, but no punters. A really nice Hungarian with a fine little ass tried to get me to buy her a 15E glass of bubbly and then to go in the back, but I declined. It was getting late and the trains were.

Going to stop running. I got out of there with only a 6E beer purchased. My big head probably made a good decision! I barely made it back to catch the last train back into my hotel area. Back into the Reeperbahn to check out Paradise Point of Sex. There were lots.

Of women to choose from, but so many from Romania! I wanted something different. I finally settled on a buxom Cuban who had great looking blow job lips. I took the 50E standard, and was not disappointed. Her big naturals were great, the BJ was fun, watching

Those big lips engulf me. I was a little drunk, so I was able to pound away in several positions for longer than she would have liked. It wasn't a great session, but it did the job.

The next morning before I left for work I called Amazone Gina, a local apt girl and escort. I had researched a little before I came to Hamburg and liked her look and website. She answered right away and we set up an 8pm appt for that evening. Once back at my

Hotel, I called her and she came right out to my hotel. It was 200E for an hour (150E if you go to her incall). I finally got my German hotty! She advertised 26 yrs old, but I think it's more like early 30s. No matter, as I'm still probably close to 20 years older and her.

Body was gorgeous. Great tits, cute ass, milky white skin. She looked like a Scandanavian blonde, but is German. Her English was good, and her french (BBBJ) was even better! We took it slow and it was really a nice, sensual hour of fun. I spent a fair amount of

Time licking that cute little pussy, and she shuddered to a nice orgasm. There was no way she could have faked that shaking. It was a fun time. She rode me like a bucking bronco (she had a horse) , took it in many positions, and really seemed to enjoy our session.

I had one more night but decided I didn't have any bullets left. I enjoyed a night out on the town checking out some places I had researched and drink some warm wine with locals at the Christmas market. In 4 days I had done six women, from

Thailand, Spain, Bulgaria, Romania, Cuba, and Germany. The hour with the German woman was best, with the cute little Spaniard a close second. I was also 600E lighter, but it might have been a once in a lifetime trip and was worth it to me.

Cheers all, thanks for all the info on this forum that helped me plan my trip and enjoy myself!

Trans Atlantic
01-24-13, 08:44
Thinking of hitting up Atmos next month. Any point going there on a Sunday? I take it Friday and Saturday will have the best lineup?

What about the lingerie day on Wed?

Thanks

Simex
01-25-13, 00:31
Thursday to Saturday. Lineup would be in the 40++

Never been on a Sunday. Then again, there weren't many clients on my visit, it also coincided with the newly opened FKK Harmony

Offering €15 entry all day to both male & female guests in November / December.

Atmos ratio was good for me. Always about 2-1 and many Polish / German Blondes to pick from.

In the evening the worst it got was 1-1.

Your Plan B is to head back to the RLD. I found the quality and lineup better than Frankfurt and Amsterdam.

Have fun and report back.

Thinking of hitting up Atmos next month. Any point going there on a Sunday? I take it Friday and Saturday will have the best lineup?

What about the lingerie day on Wed?

Thanks

Simex
02-09-13, 00:21
Atmos Report back in late November 2012.

Some business took me to Hamburg and other destinations around Europe that long weekend.
Kicked off the Thursday afternoon drinking sessions with free cognac downstairs at club Aphrodisia on Stockerstrasse, Zurich.
This is the place if you're looking for some serious pussy. As soon as you walk in you can easily count over 10 girls on your do list.
Looks & service range from 7. 5 to 10's. Girls below an 8 in looks would struggle amongst the 10's here....
I usually tease the manager & girls here, telling them I only come in for free cognac and vodka and head off to Germany for
cut price sex. After my 2nd remy Andrea walks in and starts her shift. Oh this girl is simply the definition of perfect 10 for looks.
The prettiest WG I have ever come across in my punting career. Her fees in NYC would easily top $1K per hour. My Japanese
colleagues would pay triple. Here it's 280CHF (€240) for half an hour. So got my trip to a flying start and blew a healthy chunk of
my weekend budget on Andrea.

6pm and it was time to hit the airport for the flight to Hamburg. Arrived and sober enough to pick up the Hertz rental car.
Complimented the Hertz receptionist on her hair and attire and managed to get 2 category up-grade to a X5 4x4 for the weekend.
So far so good....Managed to check into the hotel at 9pm and got to Atmos by 9:30pm. Paid my entrance fee and was given a
mini tour of the place by a nice looking local German girl.

Here's my summary:

Facilities: Some major renovation taking place. All the rooms are newly completed with new beds and mirrors.
The new Kitchen wing is clean; spacious and open. The lounge and kino still needs major work to be done.

Food: Fresh food being cooked and served constantly. Quality better than Oase; World and on par to Palace and GT.

Rooms: Are all new and clean. Some really large beds in some of them.

Lineup: You think you're entering a Swedish club. Blondes from Germany; Poland; Hungary and Rom out numbered
the brunettes easily. There def more Polish and German in this club. Only about 10-15 guest when I arrived.
There were about 25-30 girls. And I easily counted 6-8 on my do list. That's a high number given the number
of girls present. But quality here does match Palace and GT.

Price: €50 for half hour and €100 for hour. BBBJ is extra €20 per session.
So €70 for 30 mins or €120 for an hour. And so on.

Had 2 hour long sessions with local German on my hit list. 1st was ok, but 2nd session was very good with the tallest blonde there (I forgotten all names)
Returned to the club on Saturday and had 3 more session, several new faces to the line up, and not so many guest that day....I guess the new Fkk
Harmony further south had a special entrance fee all day for €15 was another factor.

The Cane
02-09-13, 00:30
Atmos Report back in late November 2012.

Price: €50 for half hour and €100 for hour. BBBJ is extra €20 per session.

So €70 for 30 mins or €120 for an hour. And so on.Do you know how much for anal at the Hamburg clubs? Being our resident ANAList, I am extremely interested in this bit of info.

Thank you.

StarletVoyager
02-09-13, 04:33
If I love blondes would it make sense to take a break from belrin for a day or two to visit atmos for poles and german girls? Or should I stick to the large buzzing club at berlin? Many thanks

Simex
02-10-13, 00:50
I didn't ask. But I am guessing it's €50+

Do you know how much for anal at the Hamburg clubs? Being our resident ANAList, I am extremely interested in this bit of info.

Thank you.

Simex
02-10-13, 00:56
If you're in Berlin for 3+ days, definitely give Atmos a try. Girls here are not as pushy or sharky.
Being a small club, you get that cosy friendly welcome or smile with all the girls here.
The lineup was good for me. Had 6-7 girls on my hit list on Thursday evening, so the club
Warranted a 2nd visit from me on Saturday to complete the list (fortunately for me the list got
Longer with several more girls I didn't see on Thursday).

And do try out the RLD along the reeperbanh. The looks & quality of the girls are better than Amsterdam.
And Frankfurt RLD. Can't report on service as I never tried.

I am also surprised you have not given the NRW clubs a visit. If it's German; Polish & Romanian Blondes you're
after, clubs like GT; YY; Magnum; PHG and LR will appeal. If you're restricted by public transport then clubs like
ACA; DV; LR & Magnum are easily accessible from Dusseldorf.

If I love blondes would it make sense to take a break from belrin for a day or two to visit atmos for poles and german girls? Or should I stick to the large buzzing club at berlin? Many thanks

SvenFKK
02-10-13, 08:43
And do try out the RLD along the reeperbanh. The looks & quality of the girls are better than Amsterdam.

And Frankfurt RLD. Can't report on service as I never tried.Does "And Frankfurt RLD" apply to the sentence immediately before it (that is, Frankfurt RLD is, like Amsterdam, not of the quality of the Reeperbahn)? Or does it apply to the sentence before that (that is, one should try out the Frankfurt RLD like one should try out the Reeperbahn)?

I haven't been to the Reeperbahn in a long, long time. At least in the old days, it was famous for ripping people off, that is claiming one price on the street or in the Laufhaus and another in the room. I don't know if this has changed. Back then, girls near the main train station were less expensive and more honest (though perhaps not as pretty). Frankfurt RLD has a standard price of EUR 25 for fuck and suck (that is, covered blow job and then fucking) for about 20 minutes altogether. Better value for money is provided by FKK Dietzenbach not far from Frankfurt (see the posts in the corresponding thread in the "Germany FKK Clubs" forum).

Simex
02-10-13, 18:27
Sven,

I find the lineup in the Laufhaus and street girls very attractive. In comparison to Ams & Frankfurt.
I thought many of the street girls in their civilian clothing and winter boots were your typical pretty
girls you hire to give out leaflets to promote night clubs along the reeperbahn. But they were working girls.
I couldn't honestly comment on prices and service level as both occasion I had spent over 10 hours in
Atmos and was only curious to check out the Hamburg RLD scence and grab a kebab - I did not session
with any of the girls.

Does "And Frankfurt RLD" apply to the sentence immediately before it (that is, Frankfurt RLD is, like Amsterdam, not of the quality of the Reeperbahn)? Or does it apply to the sentence before that (that is, one should try out the Frankfurt RLD like one should try out the Reeperbahn)?

I haven't been to the Reeperbahn in a long, long time. At least in the old days, it was famous for ripping people off, that is claiming one price on the street or in the Laufhaus and another in the room. I don't know if this has changed. Back then, girls near the main train station were less expensive and more honest (though perhaps not as pretty). Frankfurt RLD has a standard price of EUR 25 for fuck and suck (that is, covered blow job and then fucking) for about 20 minutes altogether. Better value for money is provided by FKK Dietzenbach not far from Frankfurt (see the posts in the corresponding thread in the "Germany FKK Clubs" forum).

Wanking
02-10-13, 22:30
I haven't been to the Reeperbahn in a long, long time. At least in the old days, it was famous for ripping people off, that is claiming one price on the street or in the Laufhaus and another in the room. I don't know if this has changed.The Reeperbahn is still a known rip off area. I'm surprised Simex wasn't aware. No offence Simex as you do make a great effort with your reports in general.

I love walking around the Reeperbahn, perving and having a few beers there, but no way I would attempt to buy sex there.

Simex
02-10-13, 23:37
I am fully aware WK. I learn off you :-)

Never tried the laufhaus. But man, the girls are seriously stunning.

The Reeperbahn is still a known rip off area. I'm surprised Simex wasn't aware. No offence Simex as you do make a great effort with your reports in general.

I love walking around the Reeperbahn, perving and having a few beers there, but no way I would attempt to buy sex there.

Sweed
02-11-13, 12:17
Planing on visiting Hamburg on thursdag February 14 and thougt I'll make a visit to Atmos att the afternoon / evening. How's the line up on a Thursday? Ages of the girls?

Heard about at new? Club "Harmony". Anyone know about that? Where is it the most girls to choise?

Thankfull for input.

The Sweede!

Simex
02-13-13, 23:47
Atmos still has the most girls.

Back in November. Harmony were offering €15 entrance all day to entice girls and punters. But do report back if you

Do both clubs.

Planing on visiting Hamburg on thursdag February 14 and thougt I'll make a visit to Atmos att the afternoon / evening. How's the line up on a Thursday? Ages of the girls?

Heard about at new? Club "Harmony". Anyone know about that? Where is it the most girls to choise?

Thankfull for input.

The Sweede!

Trans Atlantic
02-17-13, 02:18
Went to both Atmos and Harmony this past Friday. Got to Atmos around 4:30PM. Food was not available and the lineup looked thin. Only found one to my liking (Ceclia). Decided to check out Harmony and come back to Atmos using their re-entry policy.

Harmony is 'free' entry but requires spending a minimum of 20EUR on drinks. Half hour starts at 60EUR. I was there around from 5 to 7 and the lineup was weak especially for a Friday. Didn't session there. Met a group of mongers and they also decided to leave Harmony for Atmos. Food was better than average.

Back at Atmos around 7. A good number of new girls reporting for duty. However, I don't think there's any more German girls than NRW clubs. There were Germans but I saw only two-three that were blond, and a couple of brunettes. However some of them really had a bit more fat that I prefer. Food was pretty good. Slightly better than Harmony and I thought it was better with GT due to both quality and selection. Too bad I couldn't say that about the lineup. I think there were a total of 30 girls around 9PM.

At the end, I sessioned with Cecilia (German from north of Berlin). She's has great looks but breasts were a bit conical. Not much effort made once in room and minimal kissing. I also sessioned with Sandra (Moldvian). She's a real beauty. Not the model type but has a great sophisticated world-traveller intelligent beauty. That and she also got a pair of DDs. She knows how to use her eyes to seduce during the session. However, she does not kiss. Both of these girls are in their 20s.

At the end of the day, I wouldn't suggest making an effort to visit these FKKs unless you have a legitimate reason to be in Hamburg.

Hessen Bub
02-17-13, 11:56
Hamburg's FKKs never had a great reputation, none of them. It's appartment territory, if you have a choice go to NRW or Hessen. Haven't been to Babylon or Harmony. Atmos was ok, would only repeat if in the area.

HB

Banana Boi
06-12-13, 16:22
Harmony is 'free' entry but requires spending a minimum of 20EUR on drinks. Half hour starts at 60EUR. I was there around from 5 to 7 and the lineup was weak especially for a Friday.

At the end of the day, I wouldn't suggest making an effort to visit these FKKs unless you have a legitimate reason to be in Hamburg.Anyone been to Atmos or Harmony of late? May be in Berlin in August and wondering if things have picked up in these Hamburg clubs. Trying to decide if it's worth the 300 km drive or should I just stay at Artemis and extra day?

Any other decent FKK's near Hamburg? Between Berlin and Hamburg? How is FKK Babylon in Hamburg?

Looks like entry at Harmony is 50 euro now.

Vompat
06-17-13, 08:26
Hamburg's FKKs never had a great reputation, none of them. It's appartment territory, if you have a choice go to NRW or Hessen. Haven't been to Babylon or Harmony. Atmos was ok, would only repeat if in the area.

HBHessen Bub,

Thanks for the advice. Were to find those appartments?

Going to Hamburg end of the week, any updates from Atmos, Babylon or Harmony would be appreciated.

Vompat

Nille Copenhagen
06-18-13, 09:37
Anyone been to Atmos or Harmony of late? May be in Berlin in August and wondering if things have picked up in these Hamburg clubs. Trying to decide if it's worth the 300 km drive or should I just stay at Artemis and extra day?

Any other decent FKK's near Hamburg? Between Berlin and Hamburg? How is FKK Babylon in Hamburg?

Looks like entry at Harmony is 50 euro now.I was at Harmony recently.

Harmony is ok nice and new setup, the line-up is updated on their web, not the best line-up, but still doable IMO.

Don't go for Babylon, poor line-up.

Atmos is still going strong for Hamburg area.

But none of these are worth 300km drive from Berlin, if I were you I stick to Artemis.

Vompat
06-21-13, 07:11
I would say great line up yesterday in Atmos, good ratio. Beautyful blondes from Germany and Poland, nice Romanian brunettes, even some (German) Thais.

Maybe trying Harmony today.

Ps. The massage lady is fabulous.

Banana Boi
08-21-13, 17:31
Can anyone recommend a decent hotel near Atmos or Harmony?

Anyone know the cab fare from the airport to these clubs?

SuppenHuhn
08-21-13, 21:10
http://www.gastbeigari.de

284 m to Harmony.

Its not the very best hotel but OK and also a cheap one.

Usually some Harmony-Girls sleep there :-)

Hoss C
08-21-13, 21:31
Can anyone recommend a decent hotel near Atmos or Harmony?

Anyone know the cab fare from the airport to these clubs?I can estimate the cab fares from the airport: 1. To Harmony 90 Euro 2. To Atmos 45 Euro (There is an app for that.)

Could you please explain what you mean with a "decent hotel"? How many stars, what is your budget, any other targets than sauna clubs?

Atmos is not really far from the city center. The cab fare is approx. 30 Euro from the Hauptbahnhof. Hamburg has nice hotels. I like the East hotel where you can find some freelancers at the bar and which is girlfriend friendly.

Breadman
08-21-13, 21:46
I was at Harmony recently.

Harmony is ok nice and new setup, the line-up is updated on their web, not the best line-up, but still doable IMO.

.Are all these clubs officially CBJ? If so, how well is that enforced?

Trans Atlantic
08-22-13, 03:10
Are all these clubs officially CBJ? If so, how well is that enforced?Very well enforced unless you put in an extra €20.

Banana Boi
08-22-13, 07:15
http://www.gastbeigari.de

284 m to Harmony.

Its not the very best hotel but OK and also a cheap one.

Usually some Harmony-Girls sleep there.Thanks Supp. Can't argue with the location but I would prefer something a bit nicer. The food looks decent though.

I can estimate the cab fares from the airport: 1. To Harmony 90 Euro 2. To Atmos 45 Euro (There is an app for that.)

Could you please explain what you mean with a "decent hotel"? How many stars, what is your budget, any other targets than sauna clubs?Thanks Hoss. I will definitely rent a car instead of taxi.

As for the hotel, maybe comparable to a NH hotel. Will be a quick 2 day stopover so likely will only be going to the clubs.

Hoss C
08-22-13, 07:27
Are all these clubs officially CBJ? If so, how well is that enforced?The girls are working on their own account. They are not obliged to respect the usual prices. I had a session with "pornstar" Mia Gun at the Harmony which was much more expensive than the price list. I attach the Harmonys price list to this post.

There are different price schemes: In Atmos you start with 30 minutes with CBJ and coverers intercourse for 50 Euro. In harmony you pay 60 Euro for BBJ and covered intercourse. Some girls do not offer BBJ at all. It can happen that a girl in Harmony tries to upsell BBJ or CIM. My advice ist to discuss prices and the menu before you go to the room.

Hoss C
08-22-13, 07:36
As for the hotel, maybe comparable to a NH hotel. Will be a quick 2 day stopover so likely will only be going to the clubs.There are NH Hotels in Hamburg where you pay 100 Euro or more per night. These are fine. I would prefer the MotelOne at the Steindamm or near to the Michel. These are cheaper and the locations are fine.

BonePony
11-27-13, 08:23
Gentlemen:

A brief, and very overdue report from my trip in July. I didn't manage to upload this one in real time, but since there is limited information regarding this club on the board, I thought it might prove useful.

I arrived around 8 PM on a week night and stayed until about midnight. The lineup was reasonable: About fifteen girls, all European with the exception of one latin, one asian, and one German girl of indian heritage (see below). The majority of the European girls were Romanian or Bulgarian, but several German and Polish girls as well. Only about a dozen men while I was there, so not crowded at all. Club layout was decent, similar to World in some ways. Two sessions:

First: Samira. German girl of full Indian heritage. About 1. 6 M, dark skin, dark brown eyes and black hair. I have always found Indian women attractive and we hit it off right away. She is very sweet, intelligent, articulate, and has a fantastic smile and beautiful, expressive eyes. Great, but not spectacular body, C cup breasts with implants and a nice ass. Has a large sleeve tattoo on one arm, but very nicely done and compliments her exotic looks. We had a fantastic one hour GFE session. Would definitely repeat and was worth the trip. 9/8/9.

Second Session: Sandra from Moldavia / Moldova: Blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, pretty face. About 1. 6 M, slim, natural C cup breasts, slightly saggy. Friendly, spoke English well (gave me the "tour" when I arrived) but service was only average. No kissing, not GFE. 7/7/6.

Headed back to the hotel to rest up for the trip to Artemis the next day.

Overall, a decent club. Atmos does not have the variety or quality you would find in a big club in FRA DUS or Artemis, but still worth a trip if you are in the area.

BP

Banana Boi
12-14-13, 19:20
FKK Atmos. The site says you can rent out a VIP room for 5 hours for 50 euro. Does my access to the VIP room end once I finish with a girl or do I get to use the room for multiple sessions the entire 5 hours?

FKK Harmony. 26 girls on roster tonight. The most I have seen on the Harmony site. Hoping things are looking up at Harmony.

PussyLiccker
12-14-13, 22:37
You know, it's hard to get a status update on the line-up there, and there are only two big clubs there, and mostly likely people spend there time at Hessen or NRW with the exception of Art in Berlin. I would really like to see some reports there, but unfortunately majority of the punters on this site would hang around NRW, Hessen or Berlin for punting.

In my exploring times, I did go out there to check it out, but I could have went there in a bad day. I ran into some Polish and German girls there, but now majority of the clubs are over run with Romanians. Another reason why it's not a good area for punting is that the set standards for covered blow job is like Munich. It creates a more RLD service level. Of course you can get BBBJ for extra, but still that depends on if girl is willing to offer. Those reasons and the distance to NRW or Berlin being pretty far, it's really not going for punters that travel out to Germany. Apartment girls were more than mechanical though, and seen many young German girls, possibly students.

I went out there to look for nordic looking Germans, but failed. I was warned against ReeperBahn that it's actually RipperBahn where you will find some rip off joints and street girls. It could have been interesting to check it out for tourist sake. Hamburg is a great city to visit though, there is a huge shopping district, and attractions are very interesting there.

Hoss C
12-15-13, 09:55
You know, it's hard to get a status update on the line-up there, and there are only two big clubs there, and mostly likely people spend there time at Hessen or NRW with the exception of Art in Berlin. I would really like to see some reports there, but unfortunately majority of the punters on this site would hang around NRW, Hessen or Berlin for punting.

In my exploring times, I did go out there to check it out, but I could have went there in a bad day. I ran into some Polish and German girls there, but now majority of the clubs are over run with Romanians. Another reason why it's not a good area for punting is that the set standards for covered blow job is like Munich. It creates a more RLD service level. Of course you can get BBBJ for extra, but still that depends on if girl is willing to offer. Those reasons and the distance to NRW or Berlin being pretty far, it's really not going for punters that travel out to Germany. Apartment girls were more than mechanical though, and seen many young German girls, possibly students.

I went out there to look for nordic looking Germans, but failed. I was warned against ReeperBahn that it's actually RipperBahn where you will find some rip off joints and street girls. It could have been interesting to check it out for tourist sake. Hamburg is a great city to visit though, there is a huge shopping district, and attractions are very interesting there.I can understand PL's opinion and share most of his statements. In comparism to other German cities, Hamburg has an average offer only. However, compared to it's neighboring counties (SH, Lower Saxony etc.) it has the biggest variety in P4P. Business travelers or tourist who go to Hamburg anyway have to inform themselves before the visit about the possibilities. However, this should be done for any other area as well, even for places like Pattaya or Angeles City.

Here are my advices (sorry, for being repetitive): Avoid Reeperbahn for P4P, avoid the area of the Central Station (prostitution is forbidden in this area, you can easily pay 300 Euro fine for mongering) , avoid night-clubs like Relax, Funny Club etc if you are not extremely rich, avoid discount places like Geizhaus, Geizoase etc. (you get what you pay for) , make-up your mind what your are looking for (e. G. Cheap sex, S&M, gang-bang, girls looking like models etc.) , use the internet for information before your trip. You can find good P4P in Hamburg but it is rather difficult to look for.

DasBooty
12-15-13, 14:30
I'm thinking of hitting up hamburg end of January and I will write a report if I do end up going. Though it doesn't sound very promising reading this forum.

Louis M
02-04-14, 02:35
Hi,

Have the prices for ATMOS changed recently. I was there a year ago and the price for 30 min was 50 Euro, for BBBJ add 20 euro, for CIM add 50 euro. Is there sex without condom?

Thanks.

Trans Atlantic
03-05-14, 21:39
Spent almost hour getting from downtown to Atmos during rush around. Arrived at 1900. Lineup decent for a Wednesday but not to my liking. Not that many Germans or Poles. I counted one of each. The rest were Romanian. Food quality good but selection limited. Left to check out Harmony knowing I could come back to Atmos with reentry.

Arrived at Harmony and decided to throw away Atmos reentry ticket. Harmony line up blows Atmos away. Counted at least 3 Germans and 2 of them were immediately to my liking.

Will report on ladies later.

Atmos entry 60. 30 min / 50. Harmony entry 50. 30 min / 60.

Dufey
03-06-14, 00:10
Atmos entry 60. 30 min / 50. Harmony entry 50. 30 min / 60.Trans Atlantic,

Thank you for the Intelligence gathering. It seems that for a basic half hour fuck visit that the choice of either Atmos or Harmony in Hamburg is even between the two. Atmos edges over Harmony if one goes for the longer session or multiple session since it is cheaper by 10 euros per half hour segment.

Did you see any fragmentation in price between Atmos an Harmony for BBBJ? If I recall that there is a practice, not sure if its a rule, that BBBJ is charged as an extra.

Trans Atlantic
03-06-14, 10:58
As promised, here's my review of Atmos and Harmony.

Last time I was in Hamburg was 13 months ago. At that time, Harmony had "free" entry, you had to spend minimum 20€ at the bar. At that time, I found the lineup inferior to Atmos to the extent that I didn't spend time in zimmer in Harmony but did so in Atmos. Fast forward to today, the tables are turned.

I went to Atmos first (around 1830) and the lineup was decent for a Wednesday. A bunch of 7s. Not good, not bad. Food is good but selection limited (salad, breaded chicken, potatoes, tortellini in cream sauce). Stayed for 2 hours and decided to go to Harmony since I can always come back to Atmos with re-entry. 65€ entry. 50€ 30 min CBJ.

Just over to Harmony and wow, the lineup much improved over last year and for last night, it was significantly ahead of Atmos. 50€ entry, nicer facilities than Atmos. Atmos needs to consider renovating. When compared side to side, Atmos is like a seedy brothel and Harmony is more of a nice mansion. Food-wise, Harmony is comparable but more selection. Pizza was also served around 2230.

Harmony rates are 60€ 30 min (not sure if CBJ or BBBJ since I opted for former). At least 3 Germans (20-30 yo) from nearby, two blonde, one brunette. Atmos was mostly Romanian with one or two Germans MILFs. There were one young German (Shelly) and a young Pole (Marthr). Ok in looks.

Cindy. 26YO. Brunette . Ukrainian born / raised in Spain. Tall, slim, long legs wearing suspenders. I can't say no to that. Had a good chat with her on the couch. Enjoyed my time with her in the zimmer.

Kenra. 22YO. Blonde / blue eye. Resembles a young Gwenyth Paltrow. German. Nice B cups and tight body. Was in room with a bed / chair similar to ones for gynecological exams. Interesting conversation topic.

Luna. German brunette. Had a brief chat with her as she was getting the key for session with another monger. Tall / average built and gorgeous face. Too bad I wasted two hours in Atmos else I would have took her to the zimmer as well.

In summary, after a mediocre start a year ago, Harmony is ahead of Atmos both in talent and facilities, better talent probably because of the higher rate.

Next report will be in NRW.

Hoss C
03-06-14, 12:30
Harmony rates are 60€ 30 min (not sure if CBJ or BBBJ since I opted for former).Due to repeated questions on the price schedules:

Entry Fee is 60 € in Atmos and 50 € in Harmony. Rate for 30 minutes sex is 50 € in Atmos incl. CBJ and 60 in Harmony incl. BBJ. Extra price for BBJ is 20 € in Atmos.

Other extras should be negotiated with the girls before going to the room. The girls are not working for the clubs.

Mer Zues
03-24-14, 00:17
Gentlemen,

I have a question for ya.

When I was planning my first visit to Germany couple of years ago, I was advised by forums posters to stick to big clubs in the main cities (Oase, Palace and Artimis). I am middle eastern and was told some clubs might not be very welcoming to someone like me. Even heard stories of people being denied enetry. I eneded going to Oase and had a great time there.

What is the situation regarding this issue in clubs like Atmos and Harmony? I will be in Hamburg next month and would love some feedback on this issue.

Thanks

Hoss C
03-24-14, 07:42
Gentlemen,

When I was planning my first visit to Germany couple of years ago, I was advised by forums posters to stick to big clubs in the main cities (Oase, Palace and Artimis). I am middle eastern and was told some clubs might not be very welcoming to someone like me. Even heard stories of people being denied enetry. I eneded going to Oase and had a great time there.

What is the situation regarding this issue in clubs like Atmos and Harmony? I will be in Hamburg next month and would love some feedback on this issue.

ThanksYou will surely face no problem with your ethnicity in Atmos or Harmony as long as you are dressed correctly, not drunk or rude. There are plenty of mongers from all around the world. I would guess that 25 or more percent of the visitors are of turkish origin. There is really no need to worry.

Nille Copenhagen
03-24-14, 10:36
Gentlemen,

ThanksYou should be ok to enter, I've seen many Turkish guys there.

Mer Zues
03-24-14, 18:18
Hoss and Nille,

Thank you for the replies. I will report on my trip if I make to one of these clubs.

Arnold15
04-12-14, 10:36
Hello,

I have been att several FKK's: Artemis, Palace, Oase, Mainhattan and Sharks (Darmstadt).

I liked all of them except Palace due to sharks and upselling girls.

I will visit Hamburg a couple of days. I prefer to stay at a club the whole day.

I will visit FKK Atmos and FKK Harmony.

But what about FKK Babylon and FKK Romeo?

Good places?

And how is Flat-99?

(Albert-Schweitzer Ring 39)

Bad service?

My preferences:

1) If girls look like 7-8 (of 10) it is OK.

2) High service (9-10) and GFE is more important for me.

3) I do not like sharks!

4) I prefer to stay all the day and evening.

Thanks in advance.

Gratass65
04-13-14, 07:20
Was at Atmos Monday evening, about 7 PM. About 20 girls? 5-6 men. It was a relaxing place. No stress from the girls. Had 2 ok sessions. Girls from all range.

BUT the place need refurbishing. The place need an upgrade!

Trans Atlantic
04-14-14, 02:31
Harmony is in much better shape than Atmos and I prefer the lineup there as well.

Arnold15
04-14-14, 17:22
Still nobody who knows anything about FKK Royal and FKK Babylon in Hamburg?

Is it worth spending two days at these FKK?

How are they in comparison to Harmony and Atmos?

Hoss C
04-15-14, 09:00
Still nobody who knows anything about FKK Royal and FKK Babylon in Hamburg?

Is it worth spending two days at these FKK?

How are they in comparison to Harmony and Atmos?Hi,

Babylon is known as a rip-off place which belongs to the albanian mafia. I do not visit this place due to very bad reports from fellow mongers. However, this is 2nd hand information. You can go there and report if you should have the time. It is the FKK club which is the nearest to the city center. They have a good web page showing the facility.

Romeo is small and cosy. You will find approx. 4 girls. I would not spend a whole day there. Moreover, it is (for me) at the wrong end of the city. It takes 30 minutes from the center of Hamburg to go to the Harmony, but 45 minutes to the Romeo.

If you want to stay the whole day in one club, I would recommend the Harmony. However, it is much smaller than the clubs you have mentioned. You might consider to take the train to Berlin and stay one day in the Artemis. Take a look at the web site of the Harmony. They show how many and which girls are present. Atmos does not offer this service and the place needs refurbishment.

Nille Copenhagen
04-15-14, 11:09
Hi,

Babylon is known as a rip-off place which belongs to the albanian mafia. I do not visit this place due to very bad reports from fellow mongers. However, this is 2nd hand information. You can go there and report if you should have the time. It is the FKK club which is the nearest to the city center. They have a good web page showing the facility.Babylon is not a rip off place! The club is fine lot of space and rooms, but there is just not enough ladies to have fun with.

Harmony is currently the best saunaclub in HH.

Hoss C
04-15-14, 19:24
Babylon is not a rip off place! The club is fine lot of space and rooms, but there is just not enough ladies to have fun with.

Harmony is currently the best saunaclub in HH.Just to explain what I have heard from at least 5 sources: Extras like anal, BBBJ etc get very expensive. Maybe Nille can confirm that you have to pay 30 Euros surcharge for a BBBJ. So you pay 90 Euros for 30 Minutes (BBBJ and intercourse) what would cost 60 Euros in Harmony. I did not mean to say that you get robbed or get raised bills etc.

Moreover, I have read several postings in a local forum, where it was said that girls asked for very unreasonable prices. You can send a pm for more detailed information if required.

Nille Copenhagen
04-16-14, 00:17
Just to explain what I have heard from at least 5 sources: Extras like anal, BBBJ etc get very expensive. Maybe Nille can confirm that you have to pay 30 Euros surcharge for a BBBJ. So you pay 90 Euros for 30 Minutes (BBBJ and intercourse) what would cost 60 Euros in Harmony. I did not mean to say that you get robbed or get raised bills etc.

Moreover, I have read several postings in a local forum, where it was said that girls asked for very unreasonable prices. You can send a pm for more detailed information if required.Well BBBJ is also extra at Atmos, Babylon followed their price structure, Harmony was opened for about 1, 5 year ago, much later than the 2 other clubs, furthermore Harmony location is far from HH city, so they have to attract customer with a different price structure.

Arnold15
04-16-14, 23:24
Hi,

Babylon is known as a rip-off place which belongs to the albanian mafia. I do not visit this place due to very bad reports from fellow mongers. However, this is 2nd hand information. You can go there and report if you should have the time. It is the FKK club which is the nearest to the city center. They have a good web page showing the facility.

Romeo is small and cosy. You will find approx. 4 girls. I would not spend a whole day there. Moreover, it is (for me) at the wrong end of the city. It takes 30 minutes from the center of Hamburg to go to the Harmony, but 45 minutes to the Romeo.

If you want to stay the whole day in one club, I would recommend the Harmony. However, it is much smaller than the clubs you have mentioned. You might consider to take the train to Berlin and stay one day in the Artemis. Take a look at the web site of the Harmony. They show how many and which girls are present. Atmos does not offer this service and the place needs refurbishment.Thanks for your reply.

I think I will visit Harmony, Atmos and Babylon. But I will be careful with upselling girls at Babylon.

Member #4330
06-06-14, 03:39
Hej,

Based on very helpful info here I will spend some time at Harmony during an upcoming business trip to Hamburg. A few questions:

- What is the scene like daytime? (like Saturday afternoon) are there outdoor lounge areas (or pool) if it's sunny? Is the lineup good on weekend daytime?

- Is there a kind of "shift change" time, where the lineup changes between day and night?

- Does Harmony allow reentry within a 24 hour or other period?

I've been spoiled at Oase and Artemis, but still enjoy checking out new FKK's and this sounds like the best option around Hamburg. I could hop a train to Berlin, but not sure that's worth the additional time and expense.

TIA,

E.

Hoss C
06-06-14, 07:51
Hej,

Based on very helpful info here I will spend some time at Harmony during an upcoming business trip to Hamburg. A few questions:

- What is the scene like daytime? (like Saturday afternoon) are there outdoor lounge areas (or pool) if it's sunny? Is the lineup good on weekend daytime?

- Is there a kind of "shift change" time, where the lineup changes between day and night?

- Does Harmony allow reentry within a 24 hour or other period?

I've been spoiled at Oase and Artemis, but still enjoy checking out new FKK's and this sounds like the best option around Hamburg. I could hop a train to Berlin, but not sure that's worth the additional time and expense.

TIA,

E.Hi,

There is a garden, where you can take a rest with a sauna. There is no pool. If this should be important to you, Atmos has one. Please check Harmony's Website as to the facilities. At 1 pm comes a small team with 6 to 8 hookers, sometimes more. After 6 pm there are approx. 20 girls from Thursday to Saturday, less on the other days.

Harmony closes at 4 am on weekends. It does not open 24 h. I have never left in order to return later, since there is not much around (with the exception of Club Absolut, which does not match with my taste). I am sure that you can agree on a free re-entry during one day. They also offer cards for 5 entries (Euro 210) or 10 entries (Euro 400). You will see that the athmosphere is more relaxed than in the Artemis. The girls are less aggressive, most of them will wait until you approach them. Some girls hide in the side room of the bar.

Have fun!

HC.

Member #4330
06-06-14, 16:59
Have fun!
HC.Thanks! Relaxed atmosphere sounds good!

The only bad-ish experience I've had in an FKK is at Sylt, which was my first time. The FKK experience for a non-German newbie was incredible, but Sylt was a pretty small joint. I think a couple of sharks sensed my inexperience, and pounced. I actually had a lot of fun, but after the fact realized I got pressed into a bit of upselling by this duo who would not leave me alone. After that (and getting properly informed on these boards), Oase and Artemis were a blast. I think Oase has been favourite, but looking forward to trying something new.

E.

Member #4330
06-06-14, 21:55
Hi,
The girls are less aggressive, most of them will wait until you approach themOne last question. Is there anything like pressure to buy girls drinks that turn out to be horridly overpriced champagne? I don't mind buying a lady a drink, but I'm sure as all of you know this is a scam that happens in some locales. From the sounds of it, Harmony does not lean this way but thought I'd ask. If a drink is just a drink, I'm happy to buy a round as the pre-session banter is half the fun for me.

E.

Hoss C
06-07-14, 09:10
One last question. Is there anything like pressure to buy girls drinks that turn out to be horridly overpriced champagne? I don't mind buying a lady a drink, but I'm sure as all of you know this is a scam that happens in some locales. From the sounds of it, Harmony does not lean this way but thought I'd ask. If a drink is just a drink, I'm happy to buy a round as the pre-session banter is half the fun for me.

E.Absolutely no, the girls do not get commissions for drinking with you. Most of them are quite reluctant to drink alcohol. Non alcoholic drinks are free anyway.

Member #4330
06-09-14, 14:35
Thanks for the info. Had a great time and advice was right on target. It's a great club, with no hidden catches. Great ambiance and nice outdoor spaces. Girls are low-key and no real shark attacks to speak of.

1. Franceska: pretty greek girl, very affectionate. Went for 30 min with not upselling attempted and none taken. Great chemistry and really into it. A super sweet and sexy girl. Would later repeat.

2. Kim: cute blonde German with well-done bolt-ons. Started chatting with her without any real intent, and realized her English was great and had a nice chat. She's a sweet, bubbly girl with a very pleasant attitude. Service was enthusiastic, but perhaps slightly more business like than Franceska. No upselling tried and very happy with experience.

3. Melanie: very tall, slender 'optifik' type girl, seemed slightly aloof at first. Part of this might have been that she seems to speak *only* German. We actually had some fun with me trying my pathetic German, and went upstairs. Also enthusiastic but slightly businesslike service, which I nonetheless thoroughly enjoyed. For what I thought would be a total optifik, this way exceeded expectations. Her profile lists a lot of options, but perhaps due to language barrier she didn't offer any.

4. Repeat with Franceska, as just got to chatting and chemistry started bubbling. As with previous three sessions, went for 30 min.

5. Having decided I was done, had a long and pleasant chat with a very leggy blonde ukranian girl who said she'd lived mostly in Spain. There was great chemistry, and it turned into a one hour session (thought it was wise to give it a bit more time at this point). Very, very into it and very enjoyable. Beyond the hour, no upsetting attempted. Really awesome session.

The advice to visit this club was really spot on. Chats with other clients and girls confirm that this is the overall best option in Hamburg. Be advised that the cash machine at the door only seems to take German credit cards.

E.

Trans Atlantic
06-09-14, 18:50
Thanks for the info. Had a great time and advice was right on target. It's a great club, with no hidden catches. Great ambiance and nice outdoor spaces. Girls are low-key and no real shark attacks to speak of.

1. Franceska: pretty greek girl, very affectionate. Went for 30 min with not upselling attempted and none taken. Great chemistry and really into it. A super sweet and sexy girl. Would later repeat.

2. Kim: cute blonde German with well-done bolt-ons. Started chatting with her without any real intent, and realized her English was great and had a nice chat. She's a sweet, bubbly girl with a very pleasant attitude. Service was enthusiastic, but perhaps slightly more business like than Franceska. No upselling tried and very happy with experience.

3. Melanie: very tall, slender 'optifik' type girl, seemed slightly aloof at first. Part of this might have been that she seems to speak *only* German. We actually had some fun with me trying my pathetic German, and went upstairs. Also enthusiastic but slightly businesslike service, which I nonetheless thoroughly enjoyed. For what I thought would be a total optifik, this way exceeded expectations. Her profile lists a lot of options, but perhaps due to language barrier she didn't offer any.

4. Repeat with Franceska, as just got to chatting and chemistry started bubbling. As with previous three sessions, went for 30 min.

5. Having decided I was done, had a long and pleasant chat with a very leggy blonde ukranian girl who said she'd lived mostly in Spain. There was great chemistry, and it turned into a one hour session (thought it was wise to give it a bit more time at this point). Very, very into it and very enjoyable. Beyond the hour, no upsetting attempted. Really awesome session.

The advice to visit this club was really spot on. Chats with other clients and girls confirm that this is the overall best option in Hamburg. Be advised that the cash machine at the door only seems to take German credit cards.

E.

I know there is a cash machine at Atmos. Don't remember seeing one in Harmony. I would not describe Atmos as "Great ambiance" so I'm confused as to which club you referring to. The thread is Atmos but your posts leading up to your visit suggest Harmony.

Banana Boi
06-09-14, 22:00
The girls he reviewed are Harmony girls, unless the German girls at Atmos have the same names.

Member #4330
06-11-14, 14:10
The girls he reviewed are Harmony girls, unless the German girls at Atmos have the same names.Yes, sorry. Those were Harmony girls. Previous searches on ISG for Harmony info led here, so assumed were consolidated. Should have mentioned it (and my previous questions and responses by Hoss see referred to Harmony). Can't edit post anymore. Mods please feel free to move if there's a more appropriate thread.

E.

Banana Boi
09-30-14, 00:38
FKK Babylon in Hamburg. Too bad Babylon in NRW doesn't have a girl who looks like Kathy (in white).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMSB1kcAo2A

Trans Atlantic
09-30-14, 02:13
FKK Babylon in Hamburg. Too bad Babylon in NRW doesn't have a girl who looks like Kathy (in white).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMSB1kcAo2AShe is pretty cute.

Sirioja
01-05-15, 22:35
Discovery of ATMOS on 02 January 2015 .

Now, my play field is from Boblingen SAKURA to Hamburg.

Entrance 65 € ,

Swimming pools inside and outside, smoking or no smoking rooms.

Good foods and fruit juices.

Less than 20 girls.

1 good meeting with German blond with pony tail Tyra from Hamburg with tattoo on leg, very friendly and smiling, 50€ + 20 for DFK + 20 for BBBJ in a room with good light to see her body with silicon breasts.

After, leaving for discovering Babylon at night.

Danny227
02-07-15, 16:19
Discovery of ATMOS on 02 January 2015 .

Now, my play field is from Boblingen SAKURA to Hamburg.

Entrance 65 ,

Swimming pools inside and outside, smoking or no smoking rooms.

Good foods and fruit juices.

Less than 20 girls.

1 good meeting with German blond with pony tail Tyra from Hamburg with tattoo on leg, very friendly and smiling, 50 + 20 for DFK + 20 for BBBJ in a room with good light to see her body with silicon breasts.

After, leaving for discovering Babylon at night.Hi Sirioja,

Thanks for all your good posts, I have been reading them for a while. I wanted to ask your advice: I am looking to go to an FKK outside of Hessen as I frequented all of them countless times. I also been to Artemis outside of Hessen. I like facilities like Sharks and Artemis. For example, I don't like Oase in the winter and I am not a fan of Palace. I went to World and the facility, while better than Oase and Palace is not as great as Artemis and Sharks. Do you have anything to recommend? I was looking at Babylon, Harmony or Atmos, but I read that there is a lot of up selling involved. I am based in Frankfurt, but travel is not an issue. I can go anywhere that fits my desired profile.

Thanks so much!

Sirioja
02-07-15, 21:42
Hi Sirioja,

Thanks for all your good posts, I have been reading them for a while. I wanted to ask your advice: I am looking to go to an FKK outside of Hessen as I frequented all of them countless times. I also been to Artemis outside of Hessen. I like facilities like Sharks and Artemis. For example, I don't like Oase in the winter and I am not a fan of Palace. I went to World and the facility, while better than Oase and Palace is not as great as Artemis and Sharks. Do you have anything to recommend? I was looking at Babylon, Harmony or Atmos, but I read that there is a lot of up selling involved. I am based in Frankfurt, but travel is not an issue. I can go anywhere that fits my desired profile.

Thanks so much!Hi,

Of course, depends on what you are looking for and nobody have the truth, I am looking for pretty slim natural look girls who behave like girlfriend with DFK, DATY, BBBJ without asking for extra for 1 h meeting.

If you like pornstar look, Artemis is OK, but I don't like tattoos, piercings and silicon.

Around Frankfurt, World is for me the best for real GFE girls and only a few at Sharks, Sandra. De, Marina. Let, Jana. Hu and Oase, Ina. Let.

2 h driving from Frankfurt, you have Living Room near Dusseldorf with many pretty real GFE girls, Claudia. Ro, Edita. Svk, Laura. De, better services than now in Golden Time, about 30 girls in LR but good quality, party on 12/02 .

For Hamburg, I haven't visited Harmony south to Hamburg, I was disappointed by girls beauty in Babylon even very big and beautiful club, but in Atmos, not much Romanian, but German and Polish girls, tall blond girls like Tyra or Bambi? But I didn't see her, but extra +20 for DFK and +20 for natural BJ, so 90 for 30 mn or 140 for 1 h, but different girls.

Than in NRW or Hessen.

I will return to Atmos soon for the pleasure to drive from Atmos to World.

PussyLiccker
02-08-15, 02:06
.. but in Atmos, not much Romanian, but German and Polish girls, tall blond girls like Tyra or Bambi? But I didn't see her, but extra +20 for DFK and +20 for natural BJ, so 90 for 30 mn or 140 for 1 h, but different girls.
How many girls in Atmos, and how many of them are Germans and Poles and how old are they? How tall are they? I was considering a visit, but the small LU turned me off. I did my visit there long ago to Atmos after checking out the apartments. After checking out several, one apartment I stopped by wasn't bad with Germans there and was better than why I normally get at a typical fuck in suck at RLDs. Not bad given no entry fee, and BBBJ is extra in the clubs. I did find some young German girl there, and was a bit playful. This was when I was a bit adventurous newbie 3 years ago. Besides the P4P, as a first timer in Hamburg, worthwhile visit to checkout the city.

As far as the girls at Atmos, I don't recall too many girls, but recall a nice looking German girl and Poles.

SuppenHuhn
02-08-15, 12:25
Usually there are 20-25 girls in Atmos. Most of them are German or German with "international" parents. Many are quite young but some older, for example Leyla or Susi. Some come also from Romania.

Sirioja
02-08-15, 13:25
Only been once in Atmos and Babylon, but even Babylon is a very large club with a lot of rooms, in these 2 clubs, not so many girls than in GT or Oase, I don't think can have 50 girls but only around 20 , because not many Romanian who are at least 80% in NRW and Hessen, but can find 2 or 3 pretty friendly german or Polish, sometimes in clubs like Sharks or Oase and often in GT now I don't find attractive girls, in Atmos rate more expensive with extra for DFK and BBBJ, just different girls and more relaxing atmosphere.

Cash machine in these 2 clubs.

Have to discover Harmony and to return to Atmos for Tyra. De.

Danny227
02-08-15, 16:41
Hi,

Of course, depends on what you are looking for and nobody have the truth, I am looking for pretty slim natural look girls who behave like girlfriend with DFK, DATY, BBBJ without asking for extra for 1 h meeting.

If you like pornstar look, Artemis is OK, but I don't like tattoos, piercings and silicon.

Around Frankfurt, World is for me the best for real GFE girls and only a few at Sharks, Sandra. De, Marina. Let, Jana. Hu and Oase, Ina. Let.

2 h driving from Frankfurt, you have Living Room near Dusseldorf with many pretty real GFE girls, Claudia. Ro, Edita. Svk, Laura. De, better services than now in Golden Time, about 30 girls in LR but good quality, party on 12/02 .

For Hamburg, I haven't visited Harmony south to Hamburg, I was disappointed by girls beauty in Babylon even very big and beautiful club, but in Atmos, not much Romanian, but German and Polish girls, tall blond girls like Tyra or Bambi? But I didn't see her, but extra +20 for DFK and +20 for natural BJ, so 90 for 30 mn or 140 for 1 h, but different girls.

Than in NRW or Hessen.

I will return to Atmos soon for the pleasure to drive from Atmos to World.That helps, thanks! I prefer the natural look just like you, although I can make exceptions for a good, not too sleazy, silicon girl. I keep getting new information and changing my next week schedule, LOL. Because it is a party and good GFE girls, I'll visit the living room on the 12/02. Then, I also want to do World and Sakura, which I am super excited about (based on your recommendation), over the weekend. Think I should stay in the LV area and check out GT, Magnum or Oceans and do world and Sakura in the next weekend?

Thanks buddy.

Sirioja
02-09-15, 01:05
That helps, thanks!! I prefer the natural look just like you, although I can make exceptions for a good, not too sleazy, silicon girl. I keep getting new information and changing my next week schedule, LOL. Because it is a party and good GFE girls, I'll visit the living room on the 12/02. Then, I also want to do World and Sakura, which I am super excited about (based on your recommendation), over the weekend. Think I should stay in the LV area and check out GT, Magnum or Oceans and do world and Sakura in the next weekend?

Thanks buddy.On 12/02 , party at LR and World so should have many girls in these 2 clubs.

Sharks don't seem to have good casting at the moment.

I don't advice Magnum Turkish club nor Oceans with only 10 rooms and not many girls before 18 h and even Sakura is a very beautiful club with very good foods, catering is average, 3 visits with 0 girl for me.

If I could but I can't because of ski World championship, I would do LR on 12 , Atmos Hamburg on 13 for German girls, World on Saturday 14 night because World's day is Saturday and Oase on 15 , I will try to manage to go to LR on 12/02 to kiss my Claudia, Ada, Edita and my shy top model Nelli if she is back and also Laura. De, amazing young German 19 yo.

Planning for who look for pretty friendly GFE natural beauty with a lot of DFK, not for PSE.

Danny227
02-09-15, 16:01
On 12/02 , party at LR and World so should have many girls in these 2 clubs.

Sharks don't seem to have good casting at the moment.

I don't advice Magnum Turkish club nor Oceans with only 10 rooms and not many girls before 18 h and even Sakura is a very beautiful club with very good foods, catering is average, 3 visits with 0 girl for me.

If I could but I can't because of ski World championship, I would do LR on 12 , Atmos Hamburg on 13 for German girls, World on Saturday 14 night because World's day is Saturday and Oase on 15 , I will try to manage to go to LR on 12/02 to kiss my Claudia, Ada, Edita and my shy top model Nelli if she is back and also Laura. De, amazing young German 19 yo.

Planning for who look for pretty friendly GFE natural beauty with a lot of DFK, not for PSE.I guess you planned my trip for me.

Does Oase have a party on the 15th? I couldn't see anything on there website.

Banana Boi
02-09-15, 23:39
I would do LR on 12 , Atmos Hamburg on 13 for German girls, World on Saturday 14 night

I guess you planned my trip for me.Danny, I hope you're flying between cities cause the current agenda is Dusseldorf Thursday, Hamburg Friday, and Frankfurt Saturday / Sunday. If you're driving I'm guessing that's about 800-900 km. Seems like a lot of wasted FKK hours on a short trip, even if you're just waiting at the airports.

Sirioja
02-10-15, 00:04
Danny, I hope you're flying between cities cause the current agenda is Dusseldorf Thursday, Hamburg Friday, and Frankfurt Saturday / Sunday. If you're driving I'm guessing that's about 800-900 km. Seems like a lot of wasted FKK hours on a short trip, even if you're just waiting at the airports.Atmos wake up at 6 PM.

World wake up at 6 PM.

Earlier, only limited castings, so time to drive, LR to Atmos 400 km, Atmos to World 600 km.

Vito Corleone
03-02-15, 12:34
How many girls in Atmos, and how many of them are Germans and Poles and how old are they? How tall are they?Many tall & short Germans & poles!

McGrath
03-08-15, 08:47
How is the prices with the girls at Atmos? I have heard its different from the Hessen clubs? Is it the same prices at Atmos and Harmony?

Hoss C
03-08-15, 09:01
How is the prices with the girls at Atmos? I have heard its different from the Hessen clubs? Is it the same prices at Atmos and Harmony?Each club has its own price structure. Entry fee in Atmos is 65 Euros and 60 Euros in Harmony. The next week the entry in Harmony can be reduced to 40 Euros only if you present a coupon which can be printed out from the web page. As to the girl's fee my post #141 is still correct. I do not go often to Atmos although it is much much nearer to Hamburg's centre. The club needs some refurbishment, it is more expensive and the mongers are sometimes up to 80% of turkish origin. Nothing against my turkish mates, but they come in groups and tend to be a little bit noisy.

McGrath
03-08-15, 10:04
Each club has its own price structure. Entry fee in Atmos is 65 Euros and 60 Euros in Harmony. The next week the entry in Harmony can be reduced to 40 Euros only if you present a coupon which can be printed out from the web page. As to the girl's fee my post #141 is still correct. I do not go often to Atmos although it is much much nearer to Hamburg's centre. The club needs some refurbishment, it is more expensive and the mongers are sometimes up to 80% of turkish origin. Nothing against my turkish mates, but they come in groups and tend to be a little bit noisy.Thanks for quick answer. I'm in the Hamburg area beginning of April and I guess I will check out Harmony then.

Is the pictures on the website representative of the line-up?

Hessen Bub
03-08-15, 10:37
AFAIK BBBJ was extra at Atmos. Is that still the case?

HB.

Sirioja
03-08-15, 11:15

HB.Yes BBBJ +20, FK +20, rates are written on rooms doors.

Hoss C
03-08-15, 11:19
The pictures on Harmony's web site show the girls which are present the very same day.

Thanks for quick answer. I'm in the Hamburg area beginning of April and I guess I will check out Harmony then.

Is the pictures on the website representative of the line-up?

Hoss C
03-08-15, 11:22
Yes, this is still the case. 20 at Atmos, 30 Euros at Babylon. Some german girls working in the Harmony try to upsell as well BBBJ. Only a few, but it happens.

HB.

Senso08
06-03-15, 15:30
Hi guys,

Can you tell me which FKK is close to the airport?

Thanks in advance.

Hoss C
06-03-15, 18:43
Hi guys,

Can you tell me which FKK is close to the airport?

Thanks in advance.Babylon would be the nearest.

Senso08
06-03-15, 19:13
Thanks!

Is it a good FKK?

Hoss C
06-04-15, 05:48
Thanks!

Is it a good FKK?I do not go there since BBBJ is an extra for 30 Euros and some girls do not start with sessions for less than 100 Euros. My favorite is Harmony but this is way too far from the airport.

Sirioja
06-04-15, 06:25
I do not go there since BBBJ is an extra for 30 Euros and some girls do not start with sessions for less than 100 Euros. My favorite is Harmony but this is way too far from the airport.You speak about Babylon? Had average 30 mn room for 60 with a small slim blond Polish.

Which kind of girls in Harmony? German? Polish? 50/30 mn?

I enjoyed blond friendly Tyra. De in Atmos but 90 with DFK and BBBJ for 30 mn.

Hoss C
06-04-15, 15:24
You speak about Babylon? Had average 30 mn room for 60 with a small slim blond Polish.

Which kind of girls in Harmony? German? Polish? 50/30 mn?

I enjoyed blond friendly Tyra. De in Atmos but 90 with DFK and BBBJ for 30 mn.For 60 you get CBJ and intercourse with condom. Extra price for BBBJ is 30 to my knowledge.

Harmony has a web site which shows the actual presence of the girls with photos and some personal information. The majority of girls is of romanian origin. The service level is very good. BBBJ is included in the basic price of 60 per 30 min. DFK is offered by some girls free of charge. This makes a considerable difference in costs if you book 2 girls or more.

Sirioja
06-05-15, 09:33
Harmony has a web site which shows the actual presence of the girls with photos and some personal information. The majority of girls is of romanian origin. The service level is very good. BBBJ is included in the basic price of 60 per 30 min. DFK is offered by some girls free of charge. This makes a considerable difference in costs if you book 2 girls or more.I preferred Atmos rather than Babylon even Babylon is very huge with a lot of rooms, good foods and soft drinks.

No problem for me about Romanian girls, I knew a few I had so much pleasure with, how many girls in Harmony for real? I don t trust website.

Gaffer
08-23-15, 09:25
Anyone who knows what happened with the club. Any change of owner ship?

I use to visit the club on a regular basis, but last Friday afternoon, none of the regular girls where there and no one turned up at the shift around 5-6 o'clock. Very few cars parked outside. Costumers inside was mostly Turks.

Managed to get a deal with a girl I had never seen before, but the price raised 20 euro in the room and she wanted 150 Euro for half an hour. Took my towel and left the room, got dressed and went to Harmony for a wonderful session with Ada.

Sirioja
08-25-15, 15:15
Beginning of the year, I enjoyed with blond with pony tail, pretty face, but silicon and tattooed, Tyra. De, but DFK for +20 and BBBJ for +20 , so 90 for 30 minutes, but very friendly and good time with her.

GTBoy1976
09-12-15, 00:02
I will be spending a week in Hamburg next month, and I've never been there. Which FKK club would you recommend? Costs don't bother me too much. Is there a club where the girls are completely.

Nude? Even if it's only during the early part of the day. Also, I'd like to find a club where there are not a lot of sharks. I've been to some clubs where the girls seem to be too aggressive. Thanks in advance.

Sirioja
09-12-15, 04:05
Girls are full naked at Atmos and were not aggressive with me, blond tattooed Tyra. De was smiling and friendly, pretty and quite good services.

Sirioja
01-03-16, 18:12
Atmos is in Hamburg Harbour, entry 65 , good foods, good drinks, jacuzzi outside, swimming pool in and out, many saunas and UV.

For girls, rates are written on rooms doors. 50/30 mn for just covered suck and fuck. BBBJ is 20 extra, girls who provide, charge 20 or 30 for DFK, like Lina. De.

Had 2 rooms with friendly, smiling Lina. De and new Nina. Gr who was at Harmony for Sylvester. Friendly girls, but not top models and average services.

More expensive and more professional girls than at Harmony located 30 kms south to Hamburg. For my 3 days in Hamburg, my girl was pretty, GFE, brunette Nicole. Ro at Harmony.

Hamburg is much colder than NRW or Hessen.

Sirioja
01-04-16, 08:25
My visit was Tuesday 29 December. Harmony on 30 and for quiet low casting Sylvester.

McAdonis
02-02-16, 14:41
First time at Atmos. Maybe only about 10-12 girls. Was told by the girls that 20-35 is more typical. Think Danish customers outnumber local German on the weekend. Tried a girl from DE. Think she said her name was Katja / Katya. 178 cm. Blonde hair light skin. Thin long legs. Big natural tits for skinny model thin frame. Has tattoo on upper chest lower neck. Tattoos on back of her legs below butt cheeks. Claimed to be 23 years old. Didn't seem to want any kissing. Seemed nice enough, pleasant, chatty. Good blow job stamina. But she lets the cum dribble out of her mouth during CIM.

Took the 140 EUR package for one hour which includes BBBJ, CIM, and sex. Ended up doing CIM twice. Gave her 150. She got upset and said I owed her an additional 30. We went to manager for clarification. Manager backed me. I won't say she was trying to cheat me. Could have been honest mistake since she seemed willing to talk to management. She stormed off. Didn't thank me for 10 EUR tip.

The menu posted does not list ala carte pricing for extras like BBBJ 20 EUR, CIM 30 EUR. Menu only lists six package options. More specifically three packages priced at 30 min or 60 min. On all three packages you get volume discount for 60 minutes.

Also English translation on their official menu seems incorrect. "Aufnahme" is not translated as "cum in mouth". Luckily my German p6 vocabulary, so I just trusted my German

PussyLiccker
02-02-16, 15:38
Shocked. Hamburg?! Anyway, thanks for the update, and interesting story to boot. Haha.

Perhaps Bayern next?

McAdonis
02-02-16, 16:51
Didn't research or RTFF beforehand. Drank and did more sightseeing than clubbing in Hamburg. Ate pannfisch, aalsuppe and fischbroetchen.

I was told there was three DE girls working that day. So about 25%.

Management was fair. Surprising since it has fair share of international clientele (Danish).

North DE has more tall blue eyed blondes from the centuries of Viking invasions.

Sirioja
02-02-16, 18:35
Better GFE services and less extra or upselling at Harmony, less than 30 kms south, kisses are for free, I will buy Oceans helicopter to return to slim, pretty brunette, Nicolette, even Romanian, like my best girls.

Finnish Fucker
02-02-16, 21:40
Didn't research or RTFF beforehand. Drank and did more sightseeing than clubbing in Hamburg. Ate pannfisch, aalsuppe and fischbroetchen.

You did well, 23 years old slim german ho with big tits. What more does a punter need?

Hamburg is one of the best cities in Germany.

PussyLiccker
02-03-16, 02:33

Management was fair. Surprising since it has fair share of international clientele (Danish).

North DE has more tall blue eyed blondes from the centuries of Viking invasions.Sounds like a good time. I was there years ago, and it's a fine tourist destination. Nice shopping district, the port. If those are the regional foods, haven't tried them myself.

Now, fischbroetchen I've tried with different types of fishes. Yummy, and I've seen the fish at certain clubs with bread. With onions, it's the same I think. An old lady had a stand near a shopping district selling them, but not in Hamburg.

3 De girls? I think the Hamburg De girls tend to head out of town for busier clubs. You meet them at clubs that tend to draw the De girls.

When I was there long ago, an Apartment visit wasn't so bad. It was just one apartement with floors of WGs, and there was a few young De girls working. What was interesting was, service wasn't as mechanical as I would have expected as it seemed like RLD with a 20ish German girl. That was memorable. Didn't get to check out Rheeperbahn, but should have just for kicks.

My visit to Atmos long ago, the Polish girl was blond blue eyes was the most attractive smiley for me.

I understand it's near Vikingland, but do you actually notice this?

McAdonis
02-03-16, 21:09
My visit to Atmos long ago, the Polish girl was blond blue eyes was the most attractive smiley for me.

I understand it's near Vikingland, but do you actually notice this?Well according to this map, northern DE is about 10-20 percentage points more "light-haired" than the south. Makes sense. Hamburg has a strategic location on Elbe River. If you look at the interactive timeline map, you can see that the region just above the Elbe has alternated control between Danish and Germanic peoples over the last millennium. If you go back even further, Germanic tribes supposedly migrated from Scandinavia, so they were the original refugees.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/zk23w2.jpg

http://www.viralforest.com/watch-1000-years-european-borders-change/

Better GFE services and less extra or upselling at Harmony, less than 30 kms south, kisses are for free, I will buy Oceans helicopter to return to slim, pretty brunette, Nicolette, even Romanian, like my best girls.If I could do the trip over again, I would have did Sunday at Harmony and Monday at Atmos. I was using public transportation. Reaching Harmony requires metro and bus--and that bus only comes once an hour. I had a flight to catch on Monday so didn't want to risk being late.

You did well, 23 years old slim german ho with big tits. What more does a punter need?

Hamburg is one of the best cities in Germany.Small LU made her stand out more. As for optiks, she was good but not top-50.

Sirioja
02-03-16, 22:04
Harmony in Seevetal is not easy without car, club is in the country. Very big sauna outside in the garden, there.

Pistons
02-03-16, 22:07
The idea of germanic tribes originating from scandinavia is highly questionable, and is mostly only put forward in pro scandinavianistic groups in the usa as far as I know.

The germanic neolithic culture came from the northern planes of europe above the alps in todays Germany, poland and Czech Republic.

Scandinavia was a very unhospitable place and had a very low population for a very very long time. And if you go further back in time it was nothing more than an ice sheet. The first settlements in scandinavia is just 1400-1500 years old. The viking age started just 1-200 years after that. Which kinda points to the fact that se people moved north, they figurred out the place was not perfect for living, and started fighting their way out by the way of plundering.

I think the higher percentage of blondes in Hamburg is better traced back to the times of the hanseatic league where they most likely took wifes from all their outposts...

McAdonis
02-05-16, 02:01
The idea of germanic tribes originating from scandinavia is highly questionable, and is mostly only put forward in pro scandinavianistic groups in the usa as far as I know.

The germanic neolithic culture came from the northern planes of europe above the alps in todays Germany, poland and Czech Republic.

Scandinavia was a very unhospitable place and had a very low population for a very very long time. And if you go further back in time it was nothing more than an ice sheet. The first settlements in scandinavia is just 1400-1500 years old. The viking age started just 1-200 years after that. Which kinda points to the fact that se people moved north, they figurred out the place was not perfect for living, and started fighting their way out by the way of plundering.

If I am understanding you correctly, peoples from mainland Europe migrated north to Scandinavia, found out it was too cold, then migrated back south to plunder and resettle in mainland Europe. If so, that is my understanding as well--except that these people did not take on the identity of being "German" until after they re-migrated back to Europe. Or more accurately, that identity was ascribed to them by the Romans who first encountered and documented them.

Wikipedia mentions several cultures that existed in Scandinavia 7th and 6th millennium BC. In that same paragraph, also mentions "hunting seals and fishing in rich waters". Clearly, Wikipedia is not the most authoritative, scholarly source. I didn't follow the references. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Scandinavia

Why would Americans have a pro-Scandinavian agenda that would compel them to re-write history?

Tjohoo
02-05-16, 07:36
If I am understanding you correctly, peoples from mainland Europe migrated north to Scandinavia, found out it was too cold, then migrated back south to plunder and resettle in mainland Europe. If so, that is my understanding as well--except that these people did not take on the identity of being "German" until after they re-migrated back to Europe. Or more accurately, that identity was ascribed to them by the Romans who first encountered and documented them.

Wikipedia mentions several cultures that existed in Scandinavia 7th and 6th millennium BC. In that same paragraph, also mentions "hunting seals and fishing in rich waters". Clearly, Wikipedia is not the most authoritative, scholarly source. I didn't follow the references. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Scandinavia

Why would Americans have a pro-Scandinavian agenda that would compel them to re-write history?Hi!

Off-topic but. There are settlements is Sweden that dates back to 10.000 BC.

T.

MarioHen
09-16-16, 17:45
Harmony in Seevetal is not easy without car, club is in the country. Very big sauna outside in the garden, there.I personally prefer Atmos in Hamburg, girls better, better food, better fuck: the Harmony is also OK but when drunk. Taxi cost 50 € back to Hamburg.

Sirioja
09-16-16, 20:17
I personally prefer Atmos in Hamburg, girls better, better food, better fuck: the Harmony is also OK but when drunk. Taxi cost 50 back to Hamburg.No Nicole. Ro at Atmos. Foods and drinks are OK at Harmony.

Kinky69
10-05-16, 17:26
I have a luxury dilemma. I will visit Hamburg in November and will have time to visit two clubs.

How to choose?

Paradise?

Atmos?

Relax night club?

I see that Relax has made it on the list of the 15 best brothels in the world. Anyone know the prices there?

Babylon.

I prefer petite girls.

Appreciate all answers.

Banana Boi
10-06-16, 09:16
I see that Relax has made it on the list of the 15 best brothels in the world. Anyone know the prices there?
Out of curiosity I did a Google search. Found a top 10 list.

Relax is #3. On this same list, Oase is #5, Bernds #6, and World #8. OK maybe that's someone's opinion but likely not the consensus of most on here. Where the rankings do lose credibility is that Nana in Bangkok is #7 and it isn't even a brothel! It's just a bunch of gogo clubs in one location. Even more surprising is #2 is Bunny Ranch in Vegas. I couldn't run out of that place fast enough it was so awful.

Maybe our resident Hamburg expert, Hoss C, can enlighten us on this Relax Club.

Sirioja
10-06-16, 09:29
Paradise Hamburg is not a club, but dirty building with dirty small rooms to catch diseases.

Babylon Hamburg is a big place, beautiful club, but not many girls.

Atmos is smaller, can find there german tall blond sometimes, like Tyra.

I prefer Harmony which is a nice club, south of Hamburg, and for sweet Nicole. Ro, but Hamburg is so far for time to go, with so many works on motorways A1 or A2 . Nana. De, now at GT, is ex Harmony.

Tjohoo
10-06-16, 19:50
I prefer Harmony which is a nice club, south of Hamburg, and for sweet Nicole. RoI agree. Good advice Sirioja!

T.

Hoss C
10-07-16, 09:42
Maybe our resident Hamburg expert, Hoss C, can enlighten us on this Relax Club.Hi,

The last time I have been at the Relax club was in 2010. It is simply too expensive and you do not get a blow job without condom. You may read post #745 in the Hamburg thread which is newer than my experience.

No one from Hamburg will go to a club where you have to pay at least 300 Euros for sex unless he does not care about money. You will get a much better performance at Harmony or Atmos. Even the girls are prettier than in the Relax Night club.

H. C.

Sirioja
10-07-16, 10:56
At Harmony, DFK and BBBJ are standard in 60€/30 mn and Nicole. Ro is an exceptional sweet GF. For stupid guys who suck all my writings, I mean GF behavior.

At Atmos, DFK +20 , BBBJ +20,90€/30 mn with tall blond Tyra. De ex Bumsalp. Ch, but she did worth for her beauty and friendly girl.

Kinky69
10-07-16, 17:28
Hi,

The last time I have been at the Relax club was in 2010. It is simply too expensive and you do not get a blow job without condom. You may read post #745 in the Hamburg thread which is newer than my experience.

No one from Hamburg will go to a club where you have to pay at least 300 Euros for sex unless he does not care about money. You will get a much better performance at Harmony or Atmos. Even the girls are prettier than in the Relax Night club.

H. C.Thanks! I will splash my cash at Atmos or Harmony instead. What is your experience on Babylon. It has a perfect location close to my hotel.

I am also considering finding a SW for overnight stay at my hotel. Do you have some positive experience with SW in Reperbahn or is this waste?

BR.

Hoss C
10-08-16, 09:17
Thanks! I will splash my cash at Atmos or Harmony instead. What is your experience on Babylon. It has a perfect location close to my hotel.

I am also considering finding a SW for overnight stay at my hotel. Do you have some positive experience with SW in Reperbahn or is this waste?

BR.Entry at Babylon is 65 and the girls try to upsell. You will hardly go for less than 100 Euros to a room, whereas you can spend some nice 30 minutes at Harmony for 60 Euros only. However, I would not go to Ramelsloh from Hamburg without a car. Probably, the Babylon is the best solution for you.

I do not book girls for an overnight stay. You may have a look on KaufMich and see how much that would be. Reeperbahn is a complete waste of time if you are looking for sex. Same applies to the central station area. Just read the Hamburg thread.

Hoss C
10-08-16, 09:22
At Atmos, DFK +20 , BBBJ +20,90/30 mn with tall blond Tyra. De ex Bumsalp. Ch, but she did worth for her beauty and friendly girl.This sounds like the girl Josy who worked at the Harmony last year. Can you confirm this?

SuppenHuhn
10-08-16, 12:01
Tyra works in Atmos a very long time. I don't know if she was in Bumsalp before.

I think Josy is another German girl. She worked in Harmony last year and also in Switzerland I heard. And than rumors say she stopped working in this job.

Sirioja
10-08-16, 12:27
This sounds like the girl Josy who worked at the Harmony last year. Can you confirm this?Tyra was blond, blue eyes, pretty face, 1,70 without heels, silicon and tattoo on a leg, really friendly and smiling. She said worked before at Bumsalp. Ch. I met her on end of December 2014 at Atmos.

About Harmony Seevetal, early day happy hours for entry, 40 or 45.

Sirioja
10-09-16, 19:09
Tyra works in Atmos a very long time. I don't know if she was in Bumsalp before.

I think Josy is another German girl. She worked in Harmony last year and also in Switzerland I heard. And than rumors say she stopped working in this job.Is Tyra still working at Atmos? And very tall blond Bambi I think?

SuppenHuhn
10-21-16, 07:17
Yes you can reach Tyra in Atmos nearly every day.

PussyLiccker
10-22-16, 00:52
God, it sucks Hamburg is way out there, and the pricing. Still kinda curious how it's like.

Sirioja
10-22-16, 04:02
God, it sucks Hamburg is way out there, and the pricing. Still kinda curious how it's like.At Atmos, You can sometimes find tall blond Germans, often tattooed. DFK and BBBJ 30 mn is 90,1 h is 140,50 X 2 +20+20 . Sometimes You can find Germans, Luna at LR or Nana at GT for 50 .

I prefer brunette Nicole. Ro at Harmony Seevetal, 30 kms South. A real GF, LR level. 60/30 mn with DFK and BBBJ.

I was surprised about Amira level when she arrived at World on beginning of June, coming from Laufthaus Paradise Hamburg, a so dirty rooms place, but she was exceptional, maybe my best at World, above Anna. Pol and Isabella, only Madi could compete in another way.

Hamburg is not better than NRW or Hessen, just different.

Babylon is a beautiful big club, but seemed below for girls when I visited. Some polish there, mine, blond was not so good, even I waited her for about 3 hours she got a room. Babylon also 60/30 mn.

Driving on day to Hamburg is just a nightmare with works on A1 or A2 , better at night.

PussyLiccker
10-22-16, 04:21
This sounds like the girl Josy who worked at the Harmony last year. Can you confirm this?I have some questions on clubs in Hamburg.

Roughly how many girls are usually present in each club?

What is percentage of Polish and German girls in those clubs?

What is typical age range of girls that are Polish or German?

Is there a forum I can get all this info? Like a forum dedicated to Hamburg clubs?

Hessen Bub
10-22-16, 09:25
http://huren.lexi-hamburg.com/forum

Try that one. Don't think there's much to read about atmos.

HB.

Danny227
11-09-16, 21:50
At Atmos, You can sometimes find tall blond Germans, often tattooed. DFK and BBBJ 30 mn is 90,1 h is 140,50 X 2 +20+20 . Sometimes You can find Germans, Luna at LR or Nana at GT for 50 .

I prefer brunette Nicole. Ro at Harmony Seevetal, 30 kms South. A real GF, LR level. 60/30 mn with DFK and BBBJ.

I was surprised about Amira level when she arrived at World on beginning of June, coming from Laufthaus Paradise Hamburg, a so dirty rooms place, but she was exceptional, maybe my best at World, above Anna. Pol and Isabella, only Madi could compete in another way.

Hamburg is not better than NRW or Hessen, just different.

Babylon is a beautiful big club, but seemed below for girls when I visited. Some polish there, mine, blond was not so good, even I waited her for about 3 hours she got a room. Babylon also 60/30 mn.

Driving on day to Hamburg is just a nightmare with works on A1 or A2 , better at night.So Babylon and Atmos are 60 euro for 30 minutes? Is one of them worth a visit?

Sirioja
11-10-16, 03:18
So Babylon and Atmos are 60 euro for 30 minutes? Is one of them worth a visit?Harmony and Babylon are 60/30 mn, DFK are standard with Nicole. Ro at Harmony, don t seem so standard at Babylon. Some Polish at Babylon which is quite big place, but not so many girls. Happy hour, early at Harmony.

At Atmos, 50/30 mn but DFK and BBBJ are extra 20 . Written on rooms doors. At Atmos, can find sometimes pretty German girls. Heard best days are from Friday to Monday. Kind of discount on Sunday / Monday.

Lalo77
11-20-16, 00:00
Hi guys,

Please tell me what is the best FKK in hamburg according to girls LU. Facilities. Food. Etc. Thank you.

Sirioja
11-21-16, 13:21
Hi guys,

Please tell me what is the best FKK in hamburg according to girls LU. Facilities. Food. Etc. Thank you.For my GF girls tastes, Harmony for Nicole.

For German girls, Atmos.

Foods, rooms, are OK at Harmony, Atmos and Babylon. Swimming pool at Atmos and Babylon, river at Harmony. About 20 girls in these clubs.

Lalo77
11-21-16, 22:18
For my GF girls tastes, Harmony for Nicole.

For German girls, Atmos.

Foods, rooms, are OK at Harmony, Atmos and Babylon. Swimming pool at Atmos and Babylon, river at Harmony. About 20 girls in these clubs.Thanks man your the best.

PussyLiccker
11-22-16, 04:26
http://huren.lexi-hamburg.com/forum

Try that one. Don't think there's much to read about atmos.

HB.Didn't notice info that were club specific. I was hoping it will give some decent info (trying to get some general idea of each club, LU, girl reports, etc..) on the clubs like the typical boards that are threaded for each club.

SuppenHuhn
11-22-16, 12:38
I'm a regular there, last visit yesterday. Usually 15-30 women every day, yesterday nearly 20. Many german girls but now also more east-European.

The prices are 50 € for a blowjob with condom and sex. A blowjob without condom + 20 €.

For most girls licking is an extra about 20 € and kissing the same about 20-30 €. Usually the service is OK. Some of the most popular regulars are Turkish Dilara, German Tyra, Turkish Estella, Romanian Alina, Turkish Leyla and Susi from CZ.

There is live cooking and the food is quite good.

If somebody has more questions please ask me.

Sirioja
11-22-16, 20:08
Is Suzi. Cz, blond, white skin? Ex Mainhattan FRA.

SuppenHuhn
11-24-16, 11:22
I don't think so. Susi is in Atmos a very long time. She is about 40 and has very short, blonde hair.

Sirioja
11-24-16, 16:18
I don't think so. Susi is in Atmos a very long time. She is about 40 and has very short, blonde hair.OK, thanks, not the same.

Maybe I will drive, in the night to avoid bad traffic, to Nicole at Harmony and Tyra. De at Atmos.

SuppenHuhn
11-24-16, 20:17
Tyra was there this week. At this moment 20-30 girls and only some guests during week, a problem for the girls to earn money.

Girls during the last days:

Tyra (DE), Estella (TUR), Antonia (ROM), Lisa (DE), Amira (LIB), Fanny (HUN), Caro (RUS / KAZ), Dilara (TUR), Samira (DE), Isabella (DE), Svenja (DE), Alina (ROM), Alexandra (ROM), Steffi (DE) and Bella (TUR).

Sirioja
11-25-16, 10:05
Did you know a tall German blond named Bambi? Working at Atmos in 2014.

Hoss C
11-26-16, 14:20
Did you know a tall German blond named Bambi? Working at Atmos in 2014.There is a girl named Bambi who works at Harmony from time to time. She is also tall (180 cm and blonde. Girls change frequently between Atmos and Harmony.

AznNick
12-23-16, 13:32
Hi guys,

Does anyone know how the LU will be during the days between Christmas & new year 27-30th Dec. ? still worth a visit? I won't make it to Harmony as I have no car.

SuppenHuhn
12-23-16, 23:21
I don't know it exactly but in my opinion about 20- 25 girls. Maybe I'll be there too.

Lineup this week: Dilara (TUR), Estella (D / ESP), Alexandra (D), beautiful Mandy (D), Isabella (D), Amira (LIB), Tyra (D), Bella (ARM), Sarafina (KEN), Caro (RUS / KAZ), Katja (MOL), Alina (ROM), Ebru (TUR), Jasmin (D), Melina ex Kimia (D), Svenja (D), Laura (ITA? Julia (ROM), Susi (CZ) and Jana (D).

AznNick
12-24-16, 09:32
I don't know it exactly but in my opinion about 20- 25 girls. Maybe I'll be there too.

Lineup this week: Dilara (TUR), Estella (D / ESP), Alexandra (D), beautiful Mandy (D), Isabella (D), Amira (LIB), Tyra (D), Bella (ARM), Sarafina (KEN), Caro (RUS / KAZ), Katja (MOL), Alina (ROM), Ebru (TUR), Jasmin (D), Melina ex Kimia (D), Svenja (D), Laura (ITA? Julia (ROM), Susi (CZ) and Jana (D).Pretty hardcore that you remember all the girls LOL Yeah like Artemis most of the girls prolly leaving for the holidays, and left is mostly locals. I only been at the Atmos once, with one good session, so I don't remember much. This time though I got to find the indoor pool, as I have read they have one. But lets heads up if you show up on 27th by night, could be great with some recommendations from an Atmos guru LOL.

Not planning to visit the Babylon tho, 2 years ago I had a very good time, but earlier this year a girl said they stopped doing BBBJ as a coming law thing. Totally turnoff, the next day was when I left for Atmos for the first time, and there I def. Had a great BBBJ and CIM service. So that's why I'm visiting Atmos this time.

Merry Christmas!

SuppenHuhn
12-24-16, 14:12
In general the service of the girls is quite good.

The prices for blowing with condom and without condom and sex are the same with every girl. A little turnoff is that the prices for extras are different from girl to girl. You must talk before.

I tested Isabella, Tyra, Samira, Ebru and Isabella and was satisfied with all.

Sirioja
12-24-16, 22:54
In general the service of the girls is quite good.

The prices for blowing with condom and without condom and sex are the same with every girl. A little turnoff is that the prices for extras are different from girl to girl. You must talk before.

I tested Isabella, Tyra, Samira, Ebru and Isabella and was satisfied with all.I confirm pretty face, blond blue eyes Tyra. De is friendly and quite skillful, but BBBJ is 20 extra and DFK also 20 extra, all rates are written on rooms doors, so 90 for good 30 mn, or 140 for 1 hour. Only too big tattoo on a leg and I think I remember silicon?

What kind of beauty is Mandy. De? Pretty face? Slim? Silicon? Tattooed? Natural body? After 28 , after my Christmas ski session, I could drive a night run from Alps to Hamburg for about 1200 kms with 700 in Germany.

SuppenHuhn
12-25-16, 11:56
70 € for BBBJ is usual for every girl. 50 € is the same with condom. The 20 € more for BBBJ is no classical extra.

Tyra has dark hair now.

Mandy is a very beautiful German girl in the mid 20's. She is about 170 cm or more, has blonde hair, no tattoos and no silicone and a wonderful ass (36). But she is overbooked most of the time.

Sirioja
12-25-16, 19:43
I don't understand what is no classical extra? All is written on rooms doors. BBBJ and DFK are standard at Harmony for 60/30 mn.

Thanks for Mandy.

SuppenHuhn
12-26-16, 09:35
"Classical" extras in Atmos are kissing, licking, fingering and come in mouth. And these are different from girl to girl.

50 € is the price for sex and a blowjob half hour. 70 € is the same without condom. These are standard prices.

Sirioja
12-26-16, 21:05
So, CBJ is for standard rate 50/30 mn, since at least 2014 when I first time visited. BBBJ is extra 20. No extra for DATY for me with Tyra, no extra for kissing body, only extra 20 for French kisses. Same with another German girl, maybe Lena? On 29 December 2015 , but no French kiss, so, 70 and no repeat, even friendly and smiling. Atmos may worth for German girls.

At Harmony, 60/30 mn with BBBJ and DFK. I think Babylon is also 60/30 mn, but not sure DFK and BBBJ are standard.

Hoss C
12-27-16, 11:21
So, CBJ is for standard rate 50/30 mn, since at least 2014 when I first time visited. BBBJ is extra 20. No extra for DATY for me with Tyra, no extra for kissing body, only extra 20 for French kisses. Same with another German girl, maybe Lena? On 29 December 2015 , but no French kiss, so, 70 and no repeat, even friendly and smiling. Atmos may worth for German girls.

At Harmony, 60/30 mn with BBBJ and DFK. I think Babylon is also 60/30 mn, but not sure DFK and BBBJ are standard.Atmos: See Suppenhuhns last post. BBBJ is an extra of 20.

Harmony: As you stated. Some girls do ask for extra money for BBBJ. Usually BBBJ will be done automatically. However, some girls like Tara do not offer BBBJ at all. DFK is offered by few girls for free only (e. G. Nicole as you know).

Babylon: 70 for 30 min now. BBBJ and DFK are optionally. You have to negotiate in advance at the Babylon. Always!