PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong club

One Wing Low
07-05-09, 22:53
Here's one hot, fun, sexy party in HK Friday night about 9 PM.

The little girl in white tunic was very cute and fun with her tight, sexy, petite body. She was a riot.

She's not a lesbo. She was just having fun inserting the $ propinas into the strippers' pussies with her ... tongue.

Her 2 older hermanas were a lot shier and more demure. They grabbed their handbags and were trying to leave a few times in embarassment, but little sis kept trying to screw the strippers on the spot... hehehe.

A hot, fun, sexy time was had by all...

One Wing Low
07-11-09, 18:02
Ran into an ISG bro in HK on friday night.

He wanted to prove that even those young, shy, innocent sash girls can be bought. So he had his favorite masero bring over the young, tall, pretty one we both like.

They sat down on the bench near the bath tub. He bought her fischa drinks and proceeded to squeeze her boobies and her crotch in front of everyone. The chica crossed her legs, resisting his assault on her pussy.

After 3 drinks they had agreed on the price to vamo arriba. She took his hand and went to the Cascada.

He paid $100 but she's fresh, young, beautiful, definitely worth it.

Dornyone
07-14-09, 06:02
Is this a regular Friday night thing? The planets are aligned and it's a possibility I might go South.

One Wing Low
07-14-09, 07:10
Usually Friday or Saturday night.

PM me if you wanna car pool or hook up.

Is this a regular Friday night thing? The planets are aligned and it's a possibility I might go South.

One Wing Low
07-14-09, 17:55
All HK stunners told me they would vamo arriba for $50, except the cute, little America, who would not go at all.

Come to think of it, why should this perv offer $100 for this sash chica regardless how pretty she is? Even if she was a virgin, he's still ruining the market. At this rate we will soon have to take second mortgages out of the house to screw any club chica in TJ...

Our next challenge is to convince the best-looking sash chicas to vamo arriba for no more than $50, within 2 fischa drinks. Any perv who pays more than that may be insulting the Mexican cartels...

One Wing Low
07-26-09, 20:44
Found this tall, lanky, sexy girl with a pair of perfect, flawless legs, flat tummy, tight ass, pretty face, smooth, silky skin, swirling around the pole on top of the bar. She's a classic Spanish beauty, a very sexy girl.

She said her name was Sayuri. I really wanted to fuck that girl.

I hang around a long time gazing at that very sexy figure. I gave her a few tips, rubbing her pussy and squeezing her boobies, which felt small and soft.

Went to the banos and lost track of her. Came back, found her sitting in a dark corner drinking fischa drinks with a local guy. She was giving me the eyes, following my movements around the club, but would not leave that guy for a long time. Damn. Would be so nice to have that girl in bed.

After a while, I was pretty horny and just could not wait, went out to the alley, picked up the young and sexy Daisy and had a great session in the Cascada.

Life is good.

One Wing Low
08-02-09, 14:38
Was in HK when the sash girls were dancing on stage. Most HK sash girls are now no longer shy, allowing guys to grab their pussies and squeeze their boobies for the $1 propinas.

The tall, pretty $100 sash girl with long, sexy legs was prancing around on stage. I gave her a $ tip, grabbed her pussies and her boobies. She bent down to give me a peck on my lips. She was very sweaty. Her skin was wet and oily. Her breath was pretty bad.

I would never wanna fuck a chica with wet, oily skin and bad breath even for free, left alone giving her $100 and 3 fischa drinks like one of the bros.

Another sash girls with a pretty face and long, sexy legs was looking really good. When she sat down and spread her thighs for the propina, I pulled her panties down to look into her crotch, and found, to my horror, her tummy was severely wrinkled with a long and rough vertical scar, evidence of a crude ceasarian child birth.

I was very disappointed. My dreams were shattered. My fantasies about the nice, clean, wholesome, sexy but innocent sash girls were dead.

Guess many of the sash girls have scars and disfigurements on their bodies that are hidden under their clothes. Most of the sash girls also dont know how to sway their butts and buck their crotches to the music. That's why they could not be employed as strippers.

Most HK strippers have pretty much unblemished, well-proportioned bodies with well-developed and sexy features, except a few tatoos. Strippers in TJ are definitely much better looking than most other parts of the world. But even some of those very good-looking strippers did not make a single $ tip after their 3-song strip routine on stage. I feel sad to see some of the good-looking chicas retreat in embarassment after their tipless routines.

HK does have a few very good-looking strippers with sexy, beautiful, unblemished bodies hang around the poles on top of the bars for hours. It's very nice to sit at the bar sipping your drinks, looking up to some of the gorgeous and sexiest pairs of long, flawless legs, creamy thighs, tight crotches, flat tummies, perfectly round and perky boobies, occasionally giving them propinas, sniffing their sexy crotches, kissing their creamy thighs... Those are some of the finest pieces of arts sculpted by our old bro, God.

You guys should believe by now that I am definitely not a perv. I am just a fine arts purveyor who would brave long drives in insane traffic, risking my ass in a poverty and crime-ridden town, to admire and appreciate some of God's finest creations...

One Wing Low
08-13-09, 16:30
had a couple visitors from, of all places, russia. so mid week, i proposed to take them for a quick tour of tj for dinner and entertainment.

these guys are scientists, researchers and educators, not trigger-happy mad men. my main aim is to show them the different lifestyles and progresses made between the 2 next-door peoples, and try to figure out the main causes.

got a speeding ticket on the freeway. the visitors were very impressed with strict law enforcement and the professional manners of the young cop. they joked that all cops look like arnold's clones.

we parked the car and walked across the border. they could not believe how easy it was to enter mexico. nobody even bothered looking or asking a question. they kept asking me again and again to confirm that they could just walk into mexico without showing their passports. we all piled into a yellow taxi. these are big, beefy fellows but they are used to being cramped in cars.

it was a very quiet night in la zona. there were very few policia cars and motorcycles around but the federales’ big military trucks were absent. the russian fellows were still raving about the very high number of policias around. they said after the disintegration of russia federation, russia was ruled by organized crime bosses. the government’s power and reach were weak. the people really suffered. that was why boris yeltsin insisted that vlad putin, then a young kgb boss, must be in charge to centralize power and restore order.

we went to eat at the street vendors. they did not like the raw mariscos cocktails but went big on the tacos and the beef soup. they thought the tacos were very tasty and had 3 to 4 each.

they wanted to take a stroll of the neighborhood. they marveled at the number and good looks of the paraditas. we went into hong kong for drinks. they turned down tequilas and stuck to local beers. they asked me about the prices for everything. apparently things are cheap to them. they thought the chicas were good–looking. they exchanged money to tip the strippers and started to buy fischa drinks for any chica who approached them. they told me i should go to russia where they could set me up with the nice, young, strikingly beautiful students who would give me the finest company to earn their tuition.

i took them over to the old stage to see the lesbian show between america and her little friend. the russians thought both were children. i assured them that america and her friend are of age and probably had a few children of their own. they were sitting at that stage for a long time with eyes popping out of their sockets, tongues hanging down to their chins. they pasted a lot of $ propinas on the 2 chicas but hardly touched them. again they kept buying fischa drinks for the gorditas who came over to hang out, showing off their big assets. they marveled that everything in mexico seems to be blunt, loud, obvious and colorful, in contrary to russians’ preferred ways, which are quiet and subtle.

they asked me carefully about the rates and would have taken the chicas to the hotel for intimate encounters, but were worn down by jet lag. they would try again when on vacation and have more time.

during the ride back, had an interesting discussion about the growth of peoples and countries and the role of their governments.

One Wing Low
08-15-09, 20:40
The Russian guys bought fischa drinks for a stripper at our booth. The chicas was on the heavy side and had a few large tattoos. I prefer skinnier chicas , but the Russian guys just liked her.

They took a few pictures of the strippers around them. Later a masero came by telling them to stop taking pictures. When he walked off, the chica said to fuck the guy as he was only trying to sell his $5 pics, and the visitor to take all pictures they want.

The guys found another voluptuous chica dunking in the bath tub. They really liked her. They offered her $ tips and took some gross pics of her spreading her crotch, then her cheeks, wide. The Russian guys had a good time with the pics, something about Mexico to remember.

In the past, a pretty chica in the bath tub turned down my request for pics, even with the tip offer. So the pics are really at the discretion of the chicas, depending on how badly they want the money.

One Wing Low
10-10-09, 17:58
HK is a very fun an lively place on weekend. It's a great place to party with the chicas. There were many beautiful chicas cruising around having fun, making friends.

Ran into Andrea, the petite pretty chica. She confirmed that she and America are lovers. That's why America was very shy when caught with Andrea after the lesbian act. She would never go arriba with anyone. America can really dance to the music. All her moves are sexy, feminine and in synch with the beats. Andrea cannot dance anywhere that well.

Found Julia, the tall pretty chica who looks like Snow white in Disney movie. Found Dana, an almost-perfect petite chica with a sexy, unblemished body and a very pretty face to match. Unfortunately the gun was temporarily out of the ammo. While waiting to reload, the pretty chica drifted away.

There are many transient chicas working in Hong Kong. Unless you grab them quickly, it's hard to find them again.

One Wing Low
11-24-09, 07:24
The talents were lower than before. I was sitting at the bar but no longer wanted to look at strippers who are not stunningly beautiful.

Have not seen the little America for a while. Her strip routine is always very beautiful and sensuous. You can tell she enjoys the music, and she always flashes her childish grins... She's very sexy in innocent ways.

Andrea, America's 'boyfriend' came down for her routine. When she saw me, she immediately made a V sign around her mouth with her fingers and flickered her tongue around... She does that every night to America so she must be a pro. I always flicker my tongue around to tease the chicas. They always smile shyly in response, their panties probably get a little wet...

The chicas were going around showing off their T and A for $ tip. It's more fun than having them all hang around motionlessly like a bunch of mannequins.

There were a few new sash chicas who were young, fresh and sexy. Have to try them soon.

Another fun night at a very sexy and friendly club.

One Wing Low
02-20-10, 21:04
**** long and boring notes, nothing exciting ****

went down to tj with a bro on a rainy friday night. the bro turns out to be a good, responsible, fairly young guy with a brand-new sports car, speaking fluent spanish, with lots of understanding of tj and the latin world. we talked about families, divorces, ex wives, kids, relationships, jobs, mongering in central america and asia… the drive was a lot less boring with someone to talk to. we agreed that nobody should live further than 2 hours drive from tj...

checked out a few bars.

adelita had about 20 guys and same number of chicas, a few pretty ones i have known for years. a chubby stripper was going around the bar collecting tips. adelita is boring without much interaction between the johns and chicas.

la carreta across the street from hk is small, dark and grimy. there was a 2 for 1 beer deal all night. it's a dance bar but nobody was dancing. there were no clients in the place but us 2. about 10 chicas were sitting around, none worth noticing. a few chubby chicas were stripping to mexican music but noone was tipping. this place is dead. i dont know how they can afford to stay in business.

las chavelas next to hk is a new, nice and clean dance bar, attractively decorated like a cowboys’ corral. this place is mostly mexicans, buying chicas ficha drinks, sitting around talking and dancing with them. a few chicas are good-looking. they drape themselves around the rancher dudes, in big cowboy hats and boots, doing their quick steps. come here for a taste of the traditional mexican dancing bar and the lap dances for the cheap ficha drinks. of course the chicas all go arriba next door.

none of these bars has as many good-looking chicas all stripping at the same time like hk. they were all boring so we came back to hk to spent most of the night. hk was nonstop entertainment with naked chicas everywhere stripping and johns offering up tips, groping their sexy bodies, having fun with them.

the bro was supposed to have broken up with his hk gf, but it was obvious he's still in love with her. he would not sit with other chicas, but was sort of waiting exclusively for her. a few other spanish-speaking bros who frequent hk all seem to be 'claimed' exclusively by their chicas. this attitude is unique among the latin bros.

he eventually found her and settled happily in one of the benches, kissing and talking, buying her many ficha drinks, photos, stuffed animals etc... looks to me he's still deeply in love with her, but she’s just milking him like any mongers.

caily was stripping on top of the bar wearing a 2-piece red sequin dress like arabian belly dancers. she's a petite stripper with a pretty, innocent face, light skin, curly black hair, nice long, unblemished legs. she's adorable. i wanted to get her in bed a few times. between caily and other sexy strippers, i can spend all night in hk gawking at them without ever getting bored.

i brought caily to the bench to sit with the bro. she spent about half an hour, giving me non-stop lap dance with the $7 ficha drink i bought her, a very good deal. same deal in us would cost a lot more. she was sitting on my lap, face to face, grinding her crotch on mine while i was kissing her face, groping her sexy, petite body all over. she was wearing a big pushup bra. i could not pull her small boobies out to look at and feel them. she got me hard again with her girlie's nice, clean, innocent sexiness. the other mongers were staring at this pretty little girl, but i got used to it. i was horny beyond shame and embarassment...

after about half hour she wanted to leave. i asked her to go arriba, she said $60 or 750 pesos. i asked her to come back in half hour so i can get ready. she agreed. the bro was also having a long, serious lap dance. he decided to go arriba. an hour later caily still had not come back. i went looking, found her having a drink with a guy. i tapped her hand reminding her of the appointment. looks like she did not keep track of time. she talked to the guy quickly and immediately got up and went with me, leaving her new drink behind. he looked like another sucker deeply in love with a hk stripper.

hk room is now $15 plus 1 for the robe, 1 for the condom, 1 for the lube etc… she told the hotel her name was taylor, not caily, whatever. the cum boy took 2 towels and showed us the room like it’s a real hotel and not a quickie motel. what a bunch of bullshit. it's the same room you take alley girls for $5. the hk owners just segment the market and charge each as much as they can. i prefer to pay like mexicans in this market. she wanted another condom from the cum boy, so i had to tip him $1, telling him not to knock. he was grinning ear to ear.

her body was small, soft, nice, clean and unblemished, but her boobs were small and droopy with large areolas and nipples. she would not do bbbj or kissing in the mouth. the second condom was for the bj. i was sucking her tits and rubbing her pussy. she was moaning but would not let me finger her clit or inserting my finger. eventually she changed the condom and got on top of me grinding away furiously in cg. her tight and neat pussy, her bucking hip and her moaning were very sexy and enjoyable. i was very aroused and enjoying the session.

i pinned her down in bed, under the incandescent light, taking a good look at her petite, sexy body and her tiny shaven pussy. she would not let me daty or inserting my finger. she probably saves all those intimacies for her uselss bf at home.

i went back giving her a long pounding session in missionary. it was my second session within 3 hours, so it took me a long time, alternating between slow, gentle penetration and fast ramming. her tight pussy and her tiny crotch were very sexy and enjoyable. she was hanging on to my back, had her eyes closed, moaning softly. looks like she was enjoying the sex.

i had her leg on my shoulder, spreading her crotch wider for deeper penetration. she seemed to enjoy it even more. her eyes were closed. she was making soft, delicious noise. when i finished and got off her, she opened her eyes and flashed her shy, innocent smile. we cuddled for a while, talking in my pigeon spanish.

giving the cum boy the tip beforehand makes good sense. he never knocked on the door. i walked her back to hk where she quickly disappeared. the session was average. she’s not gfe without dfk and the gentle exploring of her sexy body. i had much better looking, much sexier chicas in hk, adelita, chicago and the alley in more passionate sessions. but the hunt for new chicas is always fun and exciting. i would never let 1 chica monopolize me. would get so boring boinking the same chica after a few times.

for the same price of 1 hk girl, you can take up to 3 alley girls to the same cascada room. some alley girls are even much prettier, sexier and friendlier. so it's hard for me to justify taking the hk girls unless i find one very attractive.

it was a very good night, screwing 2 very pretty chicas, good fun, good food, good drinks, good company for the same price of a steak dinner for 2 in us. we planned to meet again with a few other bros with extensive travel experiences next week.

One Wing Low
02-23-10, 05:18
I found a young, petite chica with the sweetest face in the alley. Her boobs were round and perky, very good-looking. I had to show her to the bro. But he stayed in love with his HK sweetheart, Sophia.

Later I took Caily upstairs. She's very pretty but did not offer GFE.

One Wing Low and my self went down on Friday night,
anounced he was ready for a sw, and left to do the deed, lol! .

I hope the mariscos tasted better and fresher than Sophia's pussy and ass...

We went out to eat mariscos from the cart in the corner, I never had them before and one wing treated me to one and we ate it with a consome from the taco cart it was great.

Had a very fun time in la zona...

Chica Luv
03-28-10, 22:27
**** Long and boring notes, nothing exciting ****

Went down to TJ with a bro on a rainy Friday night. The bro turns out to be a good, responsible, fairly young guy with a brand-new sports car, speaking fluent Spanish, with lots of understanding of TJ and the Latin world. We talked about families, divorces, ex wives, kids, relationships, jobs, mongering in Central America and Asia… The drive was a lot less boring with someone to talk to. We agreed that nobody should live further than 2 hours drive from TJ......

It was a very good night, screwing 2 very pretty chicas, good fun, good food, good drinks, good company for the same price of a steak dinner for 2 in US. We planned to meet again with a few other bros with extensive travel experiences next week.

OWL
Thanks for sharing the experience. I thought your report was great, and anything but "boring notes".

I usually visit Nogales once a week for two-three days. There are really only three good clubs there, and I find my self mostly in one.

I usually like to experience 2 girls a day. After my session with each girl I give them a rating. A Team, B Team...etc. Only the A Team girls get a re-visit, unless none of them are available then I start down the B Team list.

The problem is that after several months, I know most of the girls. Some of the Less-Than-A Team girls seem to be getting an ATTITUDE. They are getting in the way of my fun.

I your experience, what is the best way to minimize this?
Thanks
CL

One Wing Low
03-29-10, 00:01
hi Chica Luv,

Thanks for your kind compliments.

If you can spend 2-3 days every week in Mexico, doing 2 chicas a day, then you are doing much better than most of us. My friends and I usually go to TJ 1 night in the weekend, doing 2 chicas max. So you are in an eviable position.

You must be living in Tucson or Phoenix to go to Nogales every week. I used to visit Tucson quite a bit, when there were a lot of sexy, young girls hanging out on the streets in the North part of town.

Instead of going to Nogales for some real entertainment, the old guys I worked with would go out to Monthan Airbase, walking through rows after rows of old fighter and bomber jets, bragging about the work they did that scared the shit out of Russian generals...

I read some of your reports and they were all substantive and very interesting. You have some very innovative ways to get maximum entertainment out of the chicas. I probably have a lot more to learn from you than the other way around.

I have a similar ranking system for chicas like you. My choice depends on whether the A list chicas would show up for work. If not I would hang out in the clubs, going down the list of chicas. Admittedly it's harder to get good GFE every time. Being able to set up dates beforehand would improve the chance of good experiences.

I have to start discreetly getting phone numbers from my favorite chicas so I can meet them whenever I am in town, not having to wait for them to show up at the clubs. That and getting a Mexican phone make a lot of sense. Texting them before hand to line up appointments is a great idea.

It would be great to develop a few pretty chicas to do GFE toda la noche. TJ chicas are very reluctant to do TLN. The LT rate is so high here that it makes better sense booking multiple ST sessions...

I did get the home phone from Gabriella in Monterrey, one of the sweetest, sexiest flaca strippers in HK, looking like a super model. Sex with her was wild. I would love to see her again. Too bad her phone has changed.

Some of the best-looking girls I met in TJ are all from Monterrey. I wonder if you can find a few chicas in Nogales as good-looking as the super models of the world. If so, I may be tempted to take a flight to Tucson to expand my horizon.

If you have a chance to visit TJ, let me know. Would love to buy you a few beers...

OWL
Thanks for sharing the experience. I thought your report was great, and anything but "boring notes".

I usually visit Nogales once a week for two-three days. There are really only three good clubs there, and I find my self mostly in one.

I usually like to experience 2 girls a day. After my session with each girl I give them a rating. A Team, B Team...etc. Only the A Team girls get a re-visit, unless none of them are available then I start down the B Team list.

The problem is that after several months, I know most of the girls. Some of the Less-Than-A Team girls seem to be getting an ATTITUDE. They are getting in the way of my fun.

I your experience, what is the best way to minimize this?
Thanks
CL

Chica Luv
03-31-10, 01:52
hi Chica Luv,

Thanks for your kind compliments.

If you can spend 2-3 days every week in Mexico, doing 2 chicas a day, then you are doing much better than most of us. My friends and I usually go to TJ 1 night in the weekend, doing 2 chicas max. So you are in an eviable position.

You must be living in Tucson or Phoenix to go to Nogales every week. I used to visit Tucson quite a bit, when there were a lot of sexy, young girls hanging out on the streets in the North part of town.

Instead of going to Nogales for some real entertainment, the old guys I worked with would go out to Monthan Airbase, walking through rows after rows of old fighter and bomber jets, bragging about the work they did that scared the shit out of Russian generals...

I read some of your reports and they were all substantive and very interesting. You have some very innovative ways to get maximum entertainment out of the chicas. I probably have a lot more to learn from you than the other way around.

I have a similar ranking system for chicas like you. My choice depends on whether the A list chicas would show up for work. If not I would hang out in the clubs, going down the list of chicas. Admittedly it's harder to get good GFE every time. Being able to set up dates beforehand would improve the chance of good experiences.

I have to start discreetly getting phone numbers from my favorite chicas so I can meet them whenever I am in town, not having to wait for them to show up at the clubs. That and getting a Mexican phone make a lot of sense. Texting them before hand to line up appointments is a great idea.

It would be great to develop a few pretty chicas to do GFE toda la noche. TJ chicas are very reluctant to do TLN. The LT rate is so high here that it makes better sense booking multiple ST sessions...

I did get the home phone from Gabriella in Monterrey, one of the sweetest, sexiest flaca strippers in HK, looking like a super model. Sex with her was wild. I would love to see her again. Too bad her phone has changed.

Some of the best-looking girls I met in TJ are all from Monterrey. I wonder if you can find a few chicas in Nogales as good-looking as the super models of the world. If so, I may be tempted to take a flight to Tucson to expand my horizon.

If you have a chance to visit TJ, let me know. Would love to buy you a few beers...

OneWingLow
Thanks for the reply and feedback. I do enjoy reading your extensive postings and appreciate the hard learned information that you are willing to share with us all.

I cannot take the credit for the system I use down in Nogales. The guy that taught me the ropes was LOBO of these boards. He allowed me to accompany him on numerous occasions around the streets and through the clubs of Nogales. He is quite the guy and had developed his proven system over an extended period of time. He doesn't post much any more, and rumor has it that he devotes most of his time to women north of the border.

I am very lucky to have a lifestyle that allows me to do as I please most of the time. Visiting Nogales is one of those things. Yes, I think there are some really hot model material gals in Nogales. Whether or not they are of the super model quality would probably be up to the individual grading them. My super model might not be someone else’s SM.

I was in Nogales again this past week, Sunday night until Tuesday AM...about 36 hours. Again, it was lots of fun. I experienced a new girl on Sunday night 9-11PM, a B Team girl Mon 3-4AM, and then my #1 A Team girls Mon 5PM-Tue 8AM.

After our initial 3 hours session, my #1 surprised me when she announced that she decided that she didn't want to go into work and wanted to spend some time together. So, we went to the movies and then came back & had an 11PM dinner. We went back to my room for a quickie and she surprised me again when she announced that she want to spend the night. She woke me up this morning at 7AM for one more farewell Goodbye...she is really good at saying hello & goodbye. Of all the women I've know throughout the years, she is one of the best at meeting my manly desires and needs...at least for my liking.

Although I do enjoy my #1, I also like the variety of experiencing other gals and the details involved in managing all the moving parts.

OneWingLow...thanks for your offer of fellowship in TJ. I would be honored and look forward to the adventure.

ChicaLuv

One Wing Low
04-03-10, 20:23
Hi Chica Luv

I remember this bro Lobo with his posts about the China scene. He stayed for a week in Changping, went though a lot of pretty Chinese girls and took lots of pictures of them. One time a girl refused the pictures. He went to the mamasan shop to complain and took one of her shoes in retaliation.

That was hilarious, but it shows that Lobo had a good system with good methods and with which he got a lot of fun out of his adventures. Also he would not back down when wronged by other people. Too bad he's no longer posting. His posts were entertaining even without the sex contents.

Looks like you developed a very good relationship with your number 1. There is no better feelings than having a beautiful woman who gives herself to you totally, happily and sexily. You should believe that she enjoys your company and your sex without any ulterior motives for as long as you can. Deal with her other demands one by one later only when she brings it up.

How good is your Spanish? How long and how many times have you seen your #1 to develop the relationship?

I am tempted to go to Nogales to check out the scene with a few other bros for a change from Tijuana. Since you are famliliar with the local scene, do me and the bros a favor and map out an easy plan for a weekend visit to Nogales, starting on friday afternoon, ending Sunday afternoon from the Tucson airport. Please include info on tranportation, places to park, hotels to stay in, bars or streets to visit to maximize the fun.

I will do a similar plan for Tijuana since many bros have asked about the same thing.

OneWingLow
I cannot take the credit for the system I use down in Nogales. The guy that taught me the ropes was LOBO of these boards. He allowed me to accompany him on numerous occasions around the streets and through the clubs of Nogales. He is quite the guy and had developed his proven system over an extended period of time. He doesn't post much any more, and rumor has it that he devotes most of his time to women north of the border.

After our initial 3 hours session, my #1 surprised me when she announced that she decided that she didn't want to go into work and wanted to spend some time together. So, we went to the movies and then came back & had an 11PM dinner. We went back to my room for a quickie and she surprised me again when she announced that she want to spend the night. She woke me up this morning at 7AM for one more farewell Goodbye...
ChicaLuv

One Wing Low
04-03-10, 21:28
Since a few bros from out of state have asked, I will try to suggest a plan for a weekend visit for first timers, starting at Friday PM and ending at Sunday PM at the San Diego International airport. Other bros are welcomed to add or correct any details.

Tijuana reportedly has some of the young and best-looking chicas of all sizes and shapes from all over Mexico. It's at the end of freeway 5, 20 miles South of San Diego International airport, and is fairly safe and easy to navigate.

TJ's la Zona Roja is 1 small block of a few buildings with Hong Kong club, Adelita Bar, Las Chevelas bar and the alley where street girls hang out. With a few dozens armed policia roaming the small area of La Zona Roja at all hours, it is definitely safer than most areas of downtown Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, New York or Miami. Stay on major well-lit streets, avoid dark sidewalks and blind alleys late at night and you wont be victimized.

1. Read the Brockton O’Toole's guide to TJ for more details and print FJL's Zona Roja map for directions.

2. Arriving at San Diego international Airport on Friday afternoon, go to the Mexico border:
A) Rent a car, exit the airport,
a. Follow signs to freeway 5 SOUTH. Drive South 15 minutes, go off the last USA exit. Too much headache driving into Mexico.
b. Continue straight on the ramp to the end, park at the UETA shop, $8 a day.
c. Walk right, cross the metal gate under the foot bridge into Mexico.

B) Instead of renting a car, taking the red trolley to San Ysidro border crossing is cheaper. It runs every 15 minutes from 6 AM to midnight
a. Take a taxi to the red Tijuana trolley, about $5.
b. Take the red trolley 30 minutes to San Ysidro border crossing.
c. The last stop is San Ysidro. Exit the trolley in front of the MCDonald, follow the crowd, go up the stairs on left side of US Immigration and Customs building, cross the foot bridge over freeway 5, go down the stairs, turn right, head South.
d. Cross the metal gate under the foot bridge into Mexico.

3. There is no delay crossing the border into Mexico. Just follow the crowd. There are armed Mexican Marines and Customs on the sidewalk, but you don’t have to stop if you have nothing to declare. You may see Customs search luggages of a few people.

4. After crossing another metal gate, you should see a dozen Taxi drivers in their yellow shirts waiting at all hours. Tell them ‘ hotel Cascada, ’ or 'Hong Kong.' Don’t let them take you to other clip joints. 10 minutes cab ride.

5. Hotel: a few decent hotels near La Zona Roja, but La Cascada is the most convenient. It’s right on the Coiahuila alley, next to the Hong Kong Club. HK's rate is $35 single, $42 double, $60 Jacuzzi. You can take many girls to the room and they will not add surcharges. Hotel Coiahuila over Adelita is $35. Hotel Leyva over Chicago charges $22 single. Hotel hacienda de Santiago 1 block away from Adelita is $35.

6. Check out the chicas in Hong Kong club, Las Chevelas, Adelita bars, all in the same block. Chicago Club is across the intersection from Adelita. Some of these chicas come pretty close to international super models in looks. Beers at local bars are $3.50. Chicas’ drinks are $7 which should last about half hour, or as long as the chicas are willing, during which time they should be giving you full-contact lap dances, and you can check out their sexy bodies. Lap dances in HK’s VIP booth are $20 for 2 songs, which is hardly enough time for the chicas to disrobe. The HK chicas charges around $60 to go to the hotel for half hour FS including CBJ.

7. check out the girls on Coiahuila alley in front of HK, many are young, fresh, pretty. Their rates are $20 for sex with tops on, $30 totally nude, $5 extra for BJ etc… They usually use the hotels they stand near, but you can take them to other hotels Cascada or Valentina, Mini, Porto etc… cleaner for $5 ST.

8. Check escort websites. Order out ST or LT to your hotel. Some old timers have reported $50 all night escorts.

9. Check out Mermaids massage on Coiahuila across from Adelita, young chica FS for $90 an hour. Check out massages places like Azteca etc... on Revolucion, similar rates.

10. Foods: Many restaurants within walking distance. Street tacos and seafoods are safe. Pretty good KimMon Chinese restaurant at the end of Coiahuila alley on Nino heroes.

11. Local distractions:
A) Walk half mile South East of La Zona on Calle Primera for foods, shopping and street scenes at a town square for tourists under the giant aluminum arch on Revolucion.
B) Walk further South on Revolucion 3 mile-long tourists trap to visit many bars, clip joints and shops which no longer have rowdy young crowds from the US.
C) On weekend nights, hundreds of young girls dance and party at Las Pulgas club on Revolucion. Safer to take a cab to and from La Zona at night.

12. Having more time, one can take bus ride from La Zona to the main TJ bus station for 1-hour ride to Rosarito beach, a hot party spot for US youngsters, where Titanic was filmed, or 2-hour ride to Ensenada, a sleepy seaport further South.

13. On return to US, take taxi ride back to border. Buget 1 hour border crossing delay at peak hours 4PM to 7PM, about 15 minutes for other hours.

14. If you went down on the red trolley, exit the US Immigration building to the red trolley right there. Budget 1 and half hour trolley and taxi ride to get back to the airport terminal.

15. If you parked the rental car at the UETA lot, turn right at the Immigration building exit, go up the stairs on the foot bridge over freeway 5, descend the stairs, turn left to get back to the UETA parking lot. Exit the lot, turn left and follow road signs to Freeway 5 North. Budget for 2 hours to drive back, return the rental car and a shuttle ride back to the airport terminal.

One Wing Low
04-11-10, 01:14
Apparently a lot of Hongkong chicas do toda la noche. I caught a few of the most beautiful girls going off with guys before shift end.

So looks like they can just take off and go whenever they want, not having to wait until the end of the shift, which is 3AM.

A bro showed me a long telefono list of HK chicas that he saved for all nighters. He said ususally about $50.

I asked Andrea, the little stripper. She said $200. I am sure I can convince her to go for $100, between 12 and 8, works out to about $12 an hour.