PDA

View Full Version : Tijuanna hotels & restaurants

One Wing Low
07-16-09, 05:17
Post hotels info here

One Wing Low
07-16-09, 05:23
Rooms in the new wing are quiet, large, bright and airy, clean and smell good. Parking is secured on the premises. There is no internet and could not get any free wireless connection.

All rooms here have windows and balcony to the sky, unlike rooms in the Cascada and Adelita which have none.

Singles $22 doubles $25. Lots of chicas stay here, so you can get the chicas to hang around all night.

I had one of the skinny, good-looking chica, Marisela, walk in high heels with me from the alley back to this room for a hot session for $25. After the deed she made me walk her back to the alley like a gentleman. She was hanging on to me very tight like a real sweetheart, out of fear that she might trip and fall off her high heels...hehehe.

One Wing Low
07-20-09, 08:27
Went to La Perla with a bro.

It still has the same menu and same prices but I dont recognize the chica at the cash register any more. May have changed owner.

Ordered the seafood consomme and raw oyster plate (ostionne plata). The consomme was rich and tasty; the oysters were tiny and smelling fishy. For you pervs who have been eating Zona pussies, the odor was approximately chicas working 2 nights straight without washing... Yuk.

Somebody should invent a scientific scale to measure good and bad odors, like the Richter scale for earthquake. We need this scale to objectively rank the girls all over the world for their smells.

I went back out to the mariscos stand across the intersection. His clams and oysters were large, fresh and meaty.

So fuck La Perla from now on. I hope their chef gets a good dose of syphillis in his mouth eating alley pussies.

Sgt Perv
08-02-09, 05:58
An older hotel located Ave Rev right at the arch. It has two exits one is a half block from the zona and the other is on Ave Rev. It has an old elevator right by the front desk and a nice bar for cocktails.

I like it because I am close to the zona but outside the zona. Some rooms have a nice view of the tourist strip. Accommodations are basic but clean price is around $35.

One Wing Low
08-03-09, 08:19
A new hotel on Coiahuila, half a block East of Constitution, roughly opposite Tropical.

The rooms are nice, clean, airy with windows. Prices are between $30 to $40.

This hotel is half a block away from La Zona, which is close enough for the chicas to walk back to the room with you, but is quiet away from the bars with loud music in the alley.

One Wing Low
08-03-09, 08:27
If you ever crave Chinese food for a change, the Chinese restaurant is on Nino Heroes, at the end of the alley. The name is Kim Mon, which translates into Golden Gate. Get out of the old HK entrance and turn right. At the end of the alley, you should see it in front of you.

The dishes here are fresh and very tasty, costing $7-$10, served in large portions by pretty Chinese chicas who speak only Spanish.

I would buy a round of drinks for any perv who can seduce and screw the pretty Chinese chicas.

Sound7
08-05-09, 01:24
$ 50 USD or 650 pesos for a room. It is located eight blocks south of the "Tijuana Arch." Turn right into Calle 8va #8 and it is opposite the police station.
Has smoking and non-smoking rooms. Well decorated and the rooms are spacious.

Currently construction expansion on the NW side of the building. The street side make be noisy from all the arrest - family and friends pleading the case for release in public.

Sound7
08-05-09, 01:31
Bring your USA COSCO card for general store access and for snack bar orders. The snack bar food tastes better here for some reason.

TJ has two COSCO but one is Zona Rio, It is 30 peso fare to Zona Rio COSCO by taxi from the border. A distance of 2 kms.

Other Event:

August 16 2009 Chinese Food & Cultural

If my dick is in la Zona Roja, my mouth would follow it there. It's not possible to take my mouth away to Costco for any snack.

One Wing Low
08-05-09, 01:58
Dear Spacecadet7,

If my dick is in la Zona Roja, my mouth would follow it there. It's not possible to take my mouth away to Costco for any snack.

For a good snack, you should try the Mexican panochas in HK and Adelita. They are known to be juicy and flavorful(!). Just walk into the bars and tell any waiter you want to eat the biggest and juiciest panocha in the joint, then sit back and get ready to enjoy your big meal...

Please tell the forum how you survived the meal...hehehe.

Bring your USA COSCO card for general store access and for snack bar orders. The snack bar food tastes better here for some reason.

TJ has two COSCO but one is Zona Rio, It is 30 peso fare to Zona Rio COSCO by taxi from the border. A distance of 2 kms.

Sgt Perv
08-05-09, 02:52

TJ has two COSCO but one is Zona Rio, It is 30 peso fare to Zona Rio COSCO by taxi from the border. A distance of 2 kms.Did not know they had a Cosco in TJ. Might come in handy for a extended stay. What are the prices like compared other places in TJ ? If I were to get a place with a kitchenette this might be a useful place to visit. What type of food do they sell at the snack bar and what are the prices?

Sound7
08-05-09, 14:50
Typical pizza slice Mexican style and typical COSCO snacks, ice cream and drinks. Combination promocional special pizza with coupon 19 pesos. Frosted drinks for 19 pesos. Free Tequila samples on certain day and time.
Look for the coupon for greater discount.

Certain store items 30% cheaper than USA. Look for items made in Mexico for greater discount.

Very friendly service even for COSCO.

One Wing Low
09-25-09, 05:00
This restaurant is roughly across the street from the hotel Hacienda de Santiago on Coiahuila, half a block East of Constitution.

3 young sisters serve a whole bunch of hot Mexican meals, with soup, rice and meats for 35-peso. I ate there with the CC chicas. It was nice hot and tasty.

May be someone who can read their menu in Spanish can advise what else they serve.

It was nice to mix with the locals for a change.

One Wing Low
10-14-09, 18:22
I was hanging out at the mariscos stand on the corner of Ninos Heroes and Coiahuila during one afternoon.

Everytime a car drove by even slowly, it kicked up a big cloud of dust that engulfed the whole neighborhood and all the food stands. At night you cannot see that dust cloud, but in the day time, the dust cloud is horrenduous.

The street food there must be coated with a thick layer of local dust. I suppose the food inside restaurants are somewhat cleaner, but that dust still spreads out everywhere.

One Wing Low
12-20-09, 18:40
At the mariscos stand at corner of Coiahuila and Nino heroes, I ordered half dozen oyster (ostionne) on the shell for 50 pesos. The guy asked me if I wanted 'con toda,' all the chopped onion, tomato and cucumber. I said 'yes.' That was a big mistake. The oyster tasted fishy with all the veggies in it. I should have eaten them with just copious amount of lime juice, salt and red pepper sauce.

Half hour later I was in HK Club when my belly started aching and I was turning cold. It was typical food poisoning. I had to go to the bathroom a few times to dump my load.

I felt weak so had no interests in the very beautiful chicas hanging out all around me. I wasted a whole night because of contaminated oyster. It pissed me off. In the past I ate raw oyster many times at La Perla rest with no problems.

So my new rules are never to eat raw oyster on the street again. Also never eat tacos with their guacamole sauce, which is a very good and creamy medium for bacteria to breed.

One Wing Low
01-25-10, 02:52
iT'S a hole in the wall restaurant roughly across the street from Hotel Hacienda de Santiago on Coiahuila, on the same side, half a block East of Adelita.

35P buys a sit-down meal with rice, totilla, beef or pork soup with vegetables. It's a hot, delicious, wholesome, filling meal, sure to beat the tacos stands in taste, volume and cleanliness.

She also serves a sorts of tacos there but I have not partaken.

One Wing Low
03-02-10, 09:38
As you get off the taxi at la linea, walking back pass the foot bridge and the liquour stores, there is a little girl selling gums with an old woman, looking more like her grandmother.

She's a tiny little girl, about 13, 14 with a sweet, pretty face. She's always there, even at 3 AM, sitting on the sidewalk, bunching up in old clothes next to her mother. The old woman never looks up. She may be blind for all I know. It does not take 2 persons to sell the gums. The little girl is there to keep her company.

I was walking back very late with a bro at 1 AM on a rainy night, and there she was, sitting dripping wet on the cold sidewalk. I always stop and buy some gums from them. The little girl looked up with a pretty smile, like she was very happy to see that dollar. Looks like she doesnt get too many dollars a day.

There are also half a dozen other women selling trinkets on that stretch of the sidewalk. They sleep out every night under the stars hoping to catch some change from guys limping back late from la Zona. A few boys and girls are also there to keep them company.

It's a hard life. I canot help feeling sorry for them.

One Wing Low
03-22-10, 06:53
1. Make a pitcher of lemonade to your taste, or buy a bottle of margarita premix, which is just lime juice, sugar and water.

2. Pour 1 coffee cup (6 ozs) lemonade into a cocktail shaker. Add
1 shot or 1 ozs of tequila
1/2 shot or half ozs tripple sec like Cointreau or Grand Marnier Cognacs
ice cubes

3. Shake vigorously

4. Rim your glass with a lemon slice, dip rim in salt or sugar, fill with fresh ice cubes

5. Strain maragrita into glass, garnish with lemon slice and/or cherry

6. Get your chicas drunk, pull her panties down with your teeth, go to the YMCA and dine...

This mixed drink will give you a gentle high but will not fill you up like beers. You can drink it all night. It should help, not hinder your sexual performance.

One Wing Low
03-22-10, 08:36
I was sitting inside restaurant Amecuica across Coiahuila from Hotel Hacienda de Santiago. There were about 10 customers and 6 workers, all family, including a Mexican couple from the US. Looked like they are the owners of the joint.

2 white pick up trucks pulled into the curb. 2 female policias wearing M18 automatic assault rifles walked into the restaurant. They took the mexican American owner out to the truck for a search. They found nothing on him so they let him go.

The guy said he was targetted because he's new in the neighborhood, not living there everyday. The cops did arrest 2 more guys nearby, carrying 8 guys in the pick up truck. The cops never looked at or asked a bunch of rowdy gringos sitting in the place.

It was a fairly dangerous situation. If anyone jumped or shot at the cops, you may see 6 automatic weapons spraying bullets. A lot of people could be blown to bits and pieces at close range. I was hoping the butches have good aims with their rifles, and that they were on not the rags...hehehe.

For 3 months have not seen presence of Policia Federale or Mexican Army around La Zona Roja. Streets are nice and quiet...

One Wing Low
04-03-10, 19:56
I was eating mariscos and tacos at my favorite street stands across the intersection from restaurant La Perla.

The dark, short, chubby Indian woman came by with her 3 children, leaning against the wall with gum packs in hands, beckoning for change. One of her daughter is about 15 with a pretty, cherubic face. I see them around that corner every time.

I was about to give them some change after I finish my food when 2 white Ford pickup trucks swooped in with a bunch policia toting M-18's. The mom immediately gave a few bunches of flowers to the childtren. The gum packs all disappeared.

2 young woman policia headed staright for the woman, never even looked at the dozen diners at the corner. They hauled the whole family out to the truck for a search. The young woman policia was very cute. She was going through the mom's jacket carefully while giving her a stern lecture about something. The children were looking at the cops in bewilderment.

Finally the cute young policia lowered the back gate and loaded the whole family onto the pick up truck bed. They also arrested 2 other young chicas nearby and both trucks drove off in a huff. Alleggedly they found drugs on the people so they made the arrests.

One time I found a young, attractive woman carrying a baby, begging at the corner. I never saw her there before. The baby was whining. He looked hungry. I guessed she was just temporarily short of money so she had to beg. So I gave her the change after I ate. She never came back again, so hopefully she overcame her problems.

There used to be half a dozen children hanging out begging at that corner. They havent showed up recently. So TJ must be cleaning up the streets of beggars.

One Wing Low
04-17-10, 16:39
I was dining, not at the Y...., but at La Perla's intersection.

2 guys driving an old car stopped by. The food stand vendor immediately handed over 200 pesos. He was telling the guys about some big and ugly guy who did something bad...

When they were gone, I asked the man why and what the money was for. He said resignedly that he has to pay street gang 200 pesos everyday for protection. If not, he cant even think of opening up for business. They would have dozen of thugs come by and wreck his food stand. He said they have a lot of young kids in the gang.

A bro mentioned to me that Mexican mafia kidnapped the owner of Adelita bar last year, demanding $5 million in ransom. That's a lot of money even for a bar like Adelita. It was not paid, so they murdered the guy. His brother, who owned Chicago Club, took over Adelita. That was when the lights in Adelita was dimmed very dark, just like in CC.

Looks like there are a lot of sinister controls over the daily life of people in Mexico that we dont know of. The strippers and alley girls most likely have to pay someone for protection. Poor girls. They work their tails off to pay off these useless thugs.

Amerioca
08-15-10, 01:06
A bro mentioned to me that Mexican mafia kidnapped the owner of Adelita bar last year, demanding $5 million in ransom. That's a lot of money even for a bar like Adelita. It was not paid, so they murdered the guy. His brother, who owned Chicago Club, took over Adelita. That was when the lights in Adelita was dimmed very dark, just like in CC.

It's my understanding that brother CC took out brother AB.

One Wing Low
09-21-10, 18:44
Wow. Little CC brother got jealous with the success of Adelita and decided to take him out, huh?

Strange why only Adelita's owner was kidnapped. HK's owner must bemaking 10x the profit with all those people driking in the joint. Why was he never kidnapped?

After the New year raid, loosk like all HK strippers are required to donate 30% of the tips for someone, looks like protection money to me.

I pity the poor HK girls. Working their asses off to pay off some stupid Mexican goons.

It's my understanding that brother CC took out brother AB.