PDA

View Full Version : Pictures

One Wing Low
07-17-09, 18:10
Sunny in Beijing is a very sexy and pretty girl. She has a big family with 5 siblings in a village way out near Mongolia.

She acted like she was super horny and had not had sex for a long time. She went crazy, kissing me on my face, my neck, my upper torso, biting me on my nipples... She was one of the most passionate girls I've had sex with.

She came hard, making lots of delicious sounds. I went to the rest room to wash up. When I got back to bed, she immediately started caressing my body and my dick tenderly, asking one of my favorite lines from Chinese girls:" Do it again, honey..."

When we walked the streets in downtown Beijing around Tianamen Square, lots of men turned their heads to look at her pretty face and her sexy body.

We went to a nice dinner at a Japanese Shabu Shabu restaurant. Like most Chinese girls, she can eat and drink a lot. As the restaurant was near closing time and was not busy, the sushi chef and the whole wait staff lined up near our table and just stared at her while she ate.

Call Me Sunny
01-08-11, 21:07
Nice posting mate.

Is she a freelance / work somewhere in Beijing?

One Wing Low
01-15-11, 07:34
Sorry I did not see your question.

Her name is Sunny. She used to hang out at the Pigs and Thistles next to Holiday Inn out near the third ring. She's one of the sweetest, sexiest and most beautiful girl I met. I was with one of the local bro when I met her.

Have not been able to contact her for about 1 year. I gave her number to a few other bros in BJ. Wonder if any bro saw her again.

She probably went home somewhere in the distant North West. She has like 6 brothers ans sisters to feed. I will be in Beijing soon, so will try different ways to contact her.

Nice posting mate.

Is she a freelance / work somewhere in Beijing?

One Wing Low
07-31-13, 06:04
She works on and off, sometimes traveling back to the interior to visit her parents and siblings.

She recently emailed me that she's back working in Beijing.

She's one of the prettiest and sexiest girls I've met.

ArashXx
09-26-13, 12:34
She works on and off, sometimes traveling back to the interior to visit her parents and siblings.

She recently emailed me that she's back working in Beijing.

She's one of the prettiest and sexiest girls I've met.Hi dear,

Can anyone introduce a pretty lady in Bejing and also in Zhuhai?

One Wing Low
09-26-13, 20:14
Any bros wishing to contact Sunny should PM me.

I need to make sure the inquirers are not LEs before giving out the contact info.

ArashXx
10-03-13, 08:35
Any bros wishing to contact Sunny should PM me.

I need to make sure the inquirers are not LEs before giving out the contact info.Can you give me the contact info of her?

One Wing Low
10-03-13, 19:51
There is a big office building across the boulevard from Tian An Mon South gate in Beijing. She hangs out in the lobby there sometimes and you may be able to get hold of her.

Just ask the front desk for a sexy Chinese girl named Sunny, and describe in details what you want to do with her.

Can you give me the contact info of her?

One Wing Low
10-16-13, 21:36
Lily in Beijing is so beautiful from head to toes, I hate to pixelate any parts of her pretty face. So I finally pixelated her beautiful eyes to protect her true identity.

Just look at her luscious lips and her natural, perfectly round and perky boobs. She speaks halting English but with precise use of the big vocabulary. She aroused sexually me like no others.

This girl is one of the classiest, most beautiful and passionate girls I ever met anywhere in the world.

She has good manners, dresses conservatively and would pass as a well-educated good girl for any occasion, anywhere.

Simonlam
11-29-13, 01:40
Lily in Beijing is so beautiful from head to toes, I hate to pixelate any parts of her pretty face. So I finally pixelated her beautiful eyes to protect her true identity.

Just look at her luscious lips and her natural, perfectly round and perky boobs. She speaks halting English but with precise use of the big vocabulary. She aroused sexually me like no others.

This girl is one of the classiest, most beautiful and passionate girls I ever met anywhere in the world.

She has good manners, dresses conservatively and would pass as a well-educated good girl for any occasion, anywhere.Wow! She really a beauty. Any chance that I can have her contact?