View Full Version : ChangPing, DongGuan, Houjie, ZhuHai

One Wing Low
07-17-09, 18:14
Info and reports for the surrounding areas

One Wing Low
02-09-10, 08:59
you got your facts wrong.

i challenge you to provide proof that i made 'stupid threats.'

i never made any threats. on the contrary, there were a few guys who made threats of violence against me in the china thread. i reported them to the moderator. moderator deleted the threats and warned the perpetrators.

a few of the guys in the china thread are not exactly level-headed, who have no regards for truths or fairness. they would pick nits, distort the truths, make groundless, unproven accusations, start vicious fights and make stupid threats out of jealousy, and their own feelings of inferiority and low self-esteem.

people who dont care about truths or fairness, and who would fight viciously for stupid, petty, selfish causes, are just savages. i dont want to be near those uncivilized losers anywhere.

it makes me laugh how some of these old guys in the china thread, pushing 70's, are deadly serious in these sex-travel forums, fighting teeth and nails to claim superiority for their knowledge and skills in procuring prostitutes. some of these guys most likely have no life outside of isg and prostitution dens.

that said, i met quite a few good bros in china. i shared some of the best times with them, mongering or not.

when one bro highly recommended the hj place near the golden luohu hotel and the seafood village, i took one for the team. i was disappointed with the [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109)-filled air in the filthy room, the bad-looking girl, the girl's outrageous faking and the rip off at the end. i reported the event factually, but my bro felt he was personally discredited. i had to explain to him how things that are prefectly sexy to him may be offensive to me and vice versa, and how i wanted my investigative travel reports to be as factual, truthful and complete as possible for the benefits of future travellers. he finally understood my reasons for the way i write my posts and we remained best friends.

i had great times hanging out with this bro. he knows how to give and get the best sex out of women for free, being loved and appreciated, unlike stupid losers who cannot even buy good sex. this bro was so honest, we were totally open, exchanging a lot of ideas and opinions and doing a lot of things together. we dont always agree, but we never felt mutually competitive or threatening. he would be the first bro i look for when i go to china. you know who you are.

regarding my own forums, i made a few complaints to the moderators about guys in the china thread clearly violating forum rules. in returns a few guys complained against me. finally jackson told me he was tired of defending me against personal attacks. he has his business to promote. he could not give all those guys their own threads, so he offered me my own. i found the china thread to have more rude, stupid and angry jerks than others. i really dont want to mix with savages.

the people who read these forums are not stupid. they can quickly tell who the stupid losers are by their stupid, self-aggrandizing posts. people do have the rights to make fools out of themselves in these forums.

i never met owl. don't know much about owl's case, except that i think he became very angry at one point and started swearing and making stupid threats, and that caused jackson to react. one member making threats against another is definately not allowed. anyway, whatever it was, it was jackson's call.

again, i don't think it had anything to do with "who had the most pull".

we all have our faults. i have mine, and i know joe also has his, and those guys had theirs. and builder bob is no angel either. and if jackson decides something, it's his call and his alone. i don't think he gives a fuck who we are, he is his own boss.

Warbucks
02-09-10, 10:07
You got your facts wrong......

A few of the guys in the China thread are not exactly level-headed, who have no regards for truths or fairness. They would pick nits, distort the truths, make groundless, unproven accusations, start vicious fights and make stupid threats out of jealousy, and their own feelings of inferiority and low self-esteem.

People who dont care about truths or fairness, and who would fight viciously for stupid, petty, selfish causes, are just savages. I dont want to be near those uncivilized losers anywhere.

It makes me laugh how some of these old guys in the China thread, pushing 70's, are deadly serious in these sex-travel forum, fighting teeth and nails to claim superiority for their knowledge and skills in procuring prostitutes. Some of these guys most likely have no life outside of ISG and prostitution dens.

Regarding my own forums, I made a few complaints to the moderators about guys in the China thread clearly violating forum rules. In returns a few guys complained against me. Finally Jackson told me he was tired of defending me against personal attacks. He has his business to promote. He could not give all those guys their own threads, so he offered me my own. I found the China thread to have more rude, stupid and angry jerks than others. I really dont want to mix with savages.

The people who read these forums are not stupid. They can quickly tell who the stupid losers are by their stupid, self-aggrandizing posts. People do have the rights to make fools out of themselves in these forums.Great post but I think your words could be spoken of ISG membership in general and not just the China thread members. Alas this is not a Green Peace forum so what could we expect?

One Wing Low
02-10-10, 03:44
If you were like any civilized people, you should back up you accusations with specific facts and proofs.

Otherwise the rest of the world would think of you as an ignorant idiot, given to smearing others without regards to truth or fairness.

We learned to be careful of those who are quick to call lies, as they are usually the biggest liars themselves.

For OWL, he got busted for lies and exaggerations of stories. Some of his stories just didn't add up. He got caught be several people. There were other things like use of bad language ( Fuk......). There was a mob against him.

One Wing Low
02-10-10, 06:39
Hi Warbucks,

Thank you for your kind words.

Actually I found most ISG bros I 've met honest, friendly, fun and interesting, definitely many notches more fun than my normal circles of friends in professionals, executives, business, artists, educators etc.. I think when people conspire to pursue their most basic needs and wants, they tend to become brutally honest with each other, not playing any games to see who's better than whom, in what respects.

You should see how a Chinese teacher of English in an adult school asked me bluntly in his best halting English 'Do you like to fuuck...?' Of course I do. He fucked virtually all his students and was trying to match me up with all of them while I was there... The students may not be as young and polished as prostitutes, but their charms, their passion and their genuine feelings and expressions were precious, making encounters very sweet and memorable...

As I was explaining to Jackson, the only problems I had was with a few guys who acted like stupid thugs in the China thread. They clique in a gang, picked nits and crudely attacked my views of the China scenes from perspectives different from theirs. The China thread was getting dumb and boring with guys who only want to discuss how cheaply they can stick their tiny dicks into some chunks of meat, and want to make others conform to their views. There is not much humanity left in what they do to the poor Chinese girls in Chang Ping.

I had good times with some of the core bros in CP. I heard Bill Lee is dead. They just have to see me and my views as coming from a fresh and different perspectives from theirs. A few genteel bros, who are ABCs, met with me in SZ and we had good times together. However, the impersonal forum, and different ways the written words can be interpreted, may have caused misunderstandings and resentments. In addition, I am always kidding around. The girls like it, but the bros may have taken offenses.

I do know some bros and a few girls in China whom I can have lots of fun with. I would go there every chance I have. I should write more about the relationships I found with the non-paying girls in China. That may be interesting to a few people.

Best wishes for lots of fun and personal fulfillments.

Great post but I think your words could be spoken of ISG membership in general and not just the China thread members. Alas this is not a Green Peace forum so what could we expect?

One Wing Low
02-12-10, 20:59
Who cares what you believe or not believe?

You and your bully friends try to rule the China thread and control the mongering scene in China by smearing, harassing, back-stabbing, lying to other mongers. A few guys even posted wrong and misleading guidances in the thread aiming to hurt others.

I urge all bros to report any guys posting wrong/misleading info to the moderator, as unsuspecting mongers can get into big troubles in foreign countries with the wrong info. This should be the most serious offense in the forum.

You and your gang in China do act like a bunch of stupid, ugly, low-class, prejudiced, uneducated thugs. You deserve your bad life. You are welcomed to be jealous and angry with everyone else in the world.

I had to chuckle when I saw the little Chinese girls act up and despise your crude manners, your ugly attitudes, your cheap exploitive ways, and probably your hideous looks. Your life as a loser must be rotten...

Bill Lee sent some extremely obscene and abusive PM's to me. I just ignored him. I heard he did the same to AG. My guess is, the crude, abusive attitudes by the guys in the China thread caused AG to withdraw from this public forum. ISG missed out on a lot of good info from a cool guy who has a lot of good connections and insiders' insights.

The losers in the China gang succeeded in showing themselves as stupid, ugly, unprincipled and abusive trash.

Now I understand why a few bros in China would not spend 5 minutes with them.

SEAJ,

Bill Lee also met OWL at the same time I did. It all started with an incident on LHL in ZH. Bill told OWL that the going rate for the SWs was 200 RMB ST. OWL paid his girl 500 RMB ST. Afterwards, he tried to deny that Bill had told him. I was sitting right next to them and heard the whole conversation. From that point on, Bill wrote him off as a BSD and wanted nothing to do with him.

There was a KTV mommy in CP that OWL claimed to have done. Another esteemed member of this forum did some research and found that the KTV mommy in question had never even met OWL.

And, the list goes on...

OAH

One Wing Low
02-13-10, 20:16
An old, stupid, obnoxious, bigoted HK guy, that's the impressions SE Asia Joe gave me by his posts.

This old, uncivilized HK guy virtually lives in prostitution dens and has nothing better to do with his life than spending all day in ISG, getting obnoxious with everyone. This not-so-bright old guy should have been kicked out of the forum. I bet a lot of people just avoid him, or put him on ignore list. That's why moderator is considering gettting rid of him.

So where did I claim to be buddy with Bill Lee? Bill Lee sent me PM's full of obscenities and abuses for no reason. I have ignored him since. He also attacked AG and is one of the main causes for AG to leave the forum. This Bill Lee is a mental case, and old S E Asia Joe admits that he took his suggestions to attack me. He acts just like those stupid, hot-headed boys in the hoodz. So you can figure out what kind of stupid, uncivilized trash S E Asia Joe is.

S E Asia Joe gangs up with a thug like Bill Lee and he thinks he's a nice guy? I have to laugh at his stupidity and immaturity. If S E Asia Joe just gangs up with his mental friends, attacking people, treating other people without careful due considerations, then he's really just stupid trash in his HK ghetto. He gave me the impressions that he's a petty, uneducated, unprincipled, immoral guy! His education, understandings and attitudes are probably lower than 8th grade gang in the US.

Guys like Bill Lee, SE Asia Joe, OAH, Moody, Weelock etc... are shady, stupid, angry, vicious, uncivilized Chinese characters who act like common thugs, who would gang together and attack people in the forum with no regard for truths or fairness. I am very disappointed in their characters. I am glad the rest of the world does not act like them. Unless they treat the rest of the world with honesty, sincerity and fairness, they have not progressed beyond the mentality of corrupt, immoral Chinese of the old time.

As I traveled in China and Hongkong, I ran into many shifty characters who are just outright stupid and shamelessly uncivilized. The bros should be very careful with whom they deal with in this part of the world.

As for OWL - he's now even trying to put it across on his section as if he was buddy buddy with Bill Lee - and this is really a new low for him to do such, with a guy who's already passed away. Bill was the guy who pointed out OWL to me and advised me to not have anything to do with him as he's a real wanker.

Damn..... and here I was trying to be Mr. nice guy these days @#$%#@$

Old habit die hard!

Especially when it concerns somebody I find truly irritating/idiotic. OOOPS!!

SEAJ

One Wing Low
02-14-10, 20:54
It was probably 3 years ago. I dont even know if Jia Jia still works at the Huihua hotel. Last time I got rooms at the hotel at the last minute by using her connections, even when the place was overbooked for the Canton fair.

It was my first time in Changping. I arrived and checked in at the Miraton hotel late at night. Would have been nice to go to Yalan hotel BBS for a nice, young, fresh girl to spend the night with, but could not find a taxi who could understand where I wanted to go. But even if I got there, the area would have been closed down at that hour.

I walked over to the Huihua’s KTV at about 2AM. The place was closing down. All KTV rooms were empty. I talked to the manager, a Chinese guy who spoke good English with American accent. He sent people looking around for available girls. He said the girls were all gone, only the assistant VP was available. He showed me Jia Jia. She’s a cute little girl, mid 20’s, about 5’2, 100 Lbs. Unlike other Chinese girls, her face was steely, without much expressions. She was going around the KTV barking orders to other girls to close up shop.

I wanted the tall, beautiful hostesses who stood near the entrance, wearing their fancy costumes. But no, no, they woudnt go, Jia Jia was the only one left. So I got stuck with Jia Jia and had to pay a premium for her since she was management. I remember her ST was 600 Rmb vs 500 for the other KTV girls. Damn. But Changping rates were much cheaper than ShenZhen, where I had just spent the week.

I took her hand and we walked across the dark parking lot to the Miraton. I started kissing, hugging, squeezing, groping her on her boobies and her crotch. She put on a little cursory resistance. I was getting horny and passionate. So I kept on my antics…hehehe.

The main differences between Jia Jia from other Chinese girls was that she said little, and showed little expressions on her face. You would never catch her giggling with other girls. She’s like a person with lots of authority and worries in her mind. At the time, I did not speak any Chinese, and she apparently spoke no English. I took a course in conversational Mandarin later, and do much better now.

We got in my room at the Miraton. We were both horny, could not get out of our clothes fast enough. We made passionate love to each other like long-separated lovers. She was highly aroused and sexy. She was grunting, biting her lips, bucking her hip with every thrust. It was very satisfying to have sex with a girl who was so turned on in bed.

I came, laid back in the bed, catching my breath. She gave me a few minutes of rest then climbed on top of me, kissing my face and my chest like I was her most treasured object, while squeezing and humping my limp dick with her wet crotch. She was grunting and acting clumsy like she was still hungry for more sex. I was very aroused by her sexy expressions. My dick got hard again.

She was fumbling with my dick, then clumsily stuck it into her pussy and started riding me cow girl quickly. She bowed down with her head to look at my dick sliding in and out of her tight and wet pussy. Her jet black hair was fanning my face. She was very sexy in her assertive ways to get what she wanted. Needless to say I was very turned on by this sexy and assertive girl by Chinese standard. We had another very passionate session in many positions all over the bed.

She had 2 mobile phones which were ringing while we were screwing. She just ignored the calls. When we were done, it was pretty late. She wrote down her personal number and gave me her business card. She made the gesture for me to call her. I was thinking, I would not mind giving her an all night session the next day…

The next morning I went to the free breakfast buffet at the Miraton. It was a small buffet, not a lot of good food. There were 5 or 6 old Chinese guys eating with their young girls. After breakfast I walked around the area, then came back about noon asking the Miraton reception girls, who spoke good English, to call Jia Jia for lunch. She said she was still sleeping. I asked them to set me up with a driver to show me the local scenes, and the girls of my choices… Had a good time with many young, sexy, pretty girls in Changping that time.

Based on my report about Jia Jia, a young American guy by the name of Night Cat, who lived and taught English in the remote interior, went to Changping to check out Jia Jia. God knows why he had to look for Jia Jia when there are hundreds million girls in China. I met Night Cat along with a few other bros in Zhuhai. He seemed a nice, respectful, educated, caring type. For reasons I would never understand, he developed an obsession for Jia Jia. He was hanging around the Huihua’s KTV trying to court this girl. He was following her around, waiting for her after work, watching her drunk like a skunk after her KTV parties and had to be carried home etc…

Night Cat did take Jia Jia to bed a few times. According to him, she never warmed up to him even after a few sessions. I know Night Cat went to saunas often for sex. Considering sauna girls are mostly older, shabbier girls who would mechanically go through all their sex acts on the menu for their customers with no passion whatsoever, then the sex between Night Cat and and Jia Jia must have been very bad. Night Cat was sulking like a jilted lover.

This report has a lot of repeat info already posted for the enjoyment of my bros and forum readers, including a few stupid, jealous, lying, bitching losers in the China thread. These stupid losers just don’t know any better. They mistreat the girls so in return they are despised like dirty trash.

I hope the losers enjoy their miserable lives as they go around bitching, whining, complaining, accusing others for failing to conform to their stupid ways.

JohnnyGolfr
02-02-13, 02:30
OWL,

I enjoyed your post. I have found a gem in China (SH to be exact). Similar situation as you describe. She speaks no English and my Mandarin is spotty at best. However, we just had a chemistry that words can't describe. The experience is unmatched by any sauna, massage, or BBS experience.

The lesson here is, if you find that gem, treat her right, and it will pay dividends that no other will understand or enjoy.

Take care, and enjoy!

It was probably 3 years ago. I don't even know if Jia Jia still works at the Huihua hotel. Last time I got rooms at the hotel at the last minute by using her connections, even when the place was overbooked for the Canton fair.

It was my first time in Changping. I arrived and checked in at the Miraton hotel late at night. Would have been nice to go to Yalan hotel BBS for a nice, young, fresh girl to spend the night with, but could not find a taxi who could understand where I wanted to go. But even if I got there, the area would have been closed down at that hour.

I walked over to the Huihua's KTV at about 2AM. The place was closing down. All KTV rooms were empty. I talked to the manager, a Chinese guy who spoke good English with American accent. He sent people looking around for available girls. He said the girls were all gone, only the assistant VP was available. He showed me Jia Jia. She's a cute little girl, mid 20's, about 5'2, 100 Lbs. Unlike other Chinese girls, her face was steely, without much expressions. She was going around the KTV barking orders to other girls to close up shop.

I wanted the tall, beautiful hostesses who stood near the entrance, wearing their fancy costumes. But no, no, they woudnt go, Jia Jia was the only one left. So I got stuck with Jia Jia and had to pay a premium for her since she was management. I remember her ST was 600 Rmb vs 500 for the other KTV girls. Damn. But Changping rates were much cheaper than ShenZhen, where I had just spent the week.

I took her hand and we walked across the dark parking lot to the Miraton. I started kissing, hugging, squeezing, groping her on her boobies and her crotch. She put on a little cursory resistance. I was getting horny and passionate. So I kept on my antics. Hehehe.

The main differences between Jia Jia from other Chinese girls was that she said little, and showed little expressions on her face. You would never catch her giggling with other girls. She's like a person with lots of authority and worries in her mind. At the time, I did not speak any Chinese, and she apparently spoke no English. I took a course in conversational Mandarin later, and do much better now.

We got in my room at the Miraton. We were both horny, could not get out of our clothes fast enough. We made passionate love to each other like long-separated lovers. She was highly aroused and sexy. She was grunting, biting her lips, bucking her hip with every thrust. It was very satisfying to have sex with a girl who was so turned on in bed.

I came, laid back in the bed, catching my breath. She gave me a few minutes of rest then climbed on top of me, kissing my face and my chest like I was her most treasured object, while squeezing and humping my limp dick with her wet crotch. She was grunting and acting clumsy like she was still hungry for more sex. I was very aroused by her sexy expressions. My dick got hard again.

She was fumbling with my dick, then clumsily stuck it into her pussy and started riding me cow girl quickly. She bowed down with her head to look at my dick sliding in and out of her tight and wet pussy. Her jet black hair was fanning my face. She was very sexy in her assertive ways to get what she wanted. Needless to say I was very turned on by this sexy and assertive girl by Chinese standard. We had another very passionate session in many positions all over the bed.

She had 2 mobile phones which were ringing while we were screwing. She just ignored the calls. When we were done, it was pretty late. She wrote down her personal number and gave me her business card. She made the gesture for me to call her. I was thinking, I would not mind giving her an all night session the next day.

The next morning I went to the free breakfast buffet at the Miraton. It was a small buffet, not a lot of good food. There were 5 or 6 old Chinese guys eating with their young girls. After breakfast I walked around the area, then came back about noon asking the Miraton reception girls, who spoke good English, to call Jia Jia for lunch. She said she was still sleeping. I asked them to set me up with a driver to show me the local scenes, and the girls of my choices. Had a good time with many young, sexy, pretty girls in Changping that time.

Based on my report about Jia Jia, a young American guy by the name of Night Cat, who lived and taught English in the remote interior, went to Changping to check out Jia Jia. God knows why he had to look for Jia Jia when there are hundreds million girls in China. I met Night Cat along with a few other bros in Zhuhai. He seemed a nice, respectful, educated, caring type. For reasons I would never understand, he developed an obsession for Jia Jia. He was hanging around the Huihua's KTV trying to court this girl. He was following her around, waiting for her after work, watching her drunk like a skunk after her KTV parties and had to be carried home etc.

Night Cat did take Jia Jia to bed a few times. According to him, she never warmed up to him even after a few sessions. I know Night Cat went to saunas often for sex. Considering sauna girls are mostly older, shabbier girls who would mechanically go through all their sex acts on the menu for their customers with no passion whatsoever, then the sex between Night Cat and and Jia Jia must have been very bad. Night Cat was sulking like a jilted lover.

This report has a lot of repeat info already posted for the enjoyment of my bros and forum readers, including a few stupid, jealous, lying, bitching losers in the China thread. These stupid losers just don't know any better. They mistreat the girls so in return they are despised like dirty trash.

I hope the losers enjoy their miserable lives as they go around bitching, whining, complaining, accusing others for failing to conform to their stupid ways.

One Wing Low
07-30-13, 04:34
hi johnny,

sorry, i have not signed in for a while and did not see your comment.

i got a few ktv girls in chang ping with bad breath, stinky pussies and boorish manners. a lot of them don't look so good after they take off their dresses; many sport large scars on their bodies; most are undernourished. the line up at the humei was pretty bad.

i had a very beautiful and graceful girl at eurasia. had a god time partying with a few bros. took her back to the room about 2:30am and ravaged her flawless body, but could not do more due to the heavy drinking and being tired in the late hours. was looking forward to fucking her young, tight, smooth body in the morning. but at 5am she got up and insisted that she had to go, english class, she said. i paid her the st rate and let her go. damn.

i never likes the sauna or massage scene. the girls were mostly older, not so good-looking, and they would pump you like a machine until you come. i needed a little more romantic feelings in the sex, otherwise sex would be so boring. the bros in zhuhai took me to the cheapest massage place, like 296 rmb. the women were old and wrinkled. the place was run down, smelling bad. i had a hard time getting aroused in that environment.

a wingman took me to the dalian business resort outside of shenzhen. they had about 40 girls doing a fashion show on a long runway, many beautiful girls. apparently this is the place with the best talents near sz. i picked probably the youngest girl in the group. she was 18, fresh from sz. spent 90 minutes in an upscale sauna room whee she cleaned and pampered me. then we had hot sex in the big bed, watching porn on a large flat screen. i ended up fucking her 4 times, the last 3 times bare back. i spread my anus with toothpaste then rimming it. i did not feel so good, told her to stop and just fucking her young, tight pussy with lots of deep french kisses. she told me it costs extra for 4 fucks, like 1800 rmb but she was hot and sexy, well worth it.

but jia jia was something else. she was assertive, sexy and horny, and she raped my ass for her own pleasure. she must be a pretty wild character, when i asked the miraton reception girls to call jia jia, they all had this sly smiles among themselves. i found out later that most night she got roaring drunk in the ktv rooms and had to be carried home.

owl,

i enjoyed your post. i have found a gem in china (sh to be exact). similar situation as you describe. she speaks no english and my mandarin is spotty at best. however, we just had a chemistry that words can't describe. the experience is unmatched by any sauna, massage, or bbs experience.

the lesson here is, if you find that gem, treat her right, and it will pay dividends that no other will understand or enjoy.

take care, and enjoy!

Pcpc1688
07-30-13, 13:34
hi johnny,

sorry, i have not signed in for a while and did not see your comment.

i got a few ktv girls in chang ping with bad breath, stinky pussies and boorish manners. a lot of them don't look so good after they take off their dresses; many sport large scars on their bodies; most are undernourished. the line up at the humei was pretty bad.

i had a very beautiful and graceful girl at eurasia. had a god time partying with a few bros. took her back to the room about 2:30am and ravaged her flawless body, but could not do more due to the heavy drinking and being tired in the late hours. was looking forward to fucking her young, tight, smooth body in the morning. but at 5am she got up and insisted that she had to go, english class, she said. i paid her the st rate and let her go. damn.

i never likes the sauna or massage scene. the girls were mostly older, not so good-looking, and they would pump you like a machine until you come. i needed a little more romantic feelings in the sex, otherwise sex would be so boring. the bros in zhuhai took me to the cheapest massage place, like 296 rmb. the women were old and wrinkled. the place was run down, smelling bad. i had a hard time getting aroused in that environment.

a wingman took me to the dalian business resort outside of shenzhen. they had about 40 girls doing a fashion show on a long runway, many beautiful girls. apparently this is the place with the best talents near sz. i picked probably the youngest girl in the group. she was 18, fresh from sz. spent 90 minutes in an upscale sauna room whee she cleaned and pampered me. then we had hot sex in the big bed, watching porn on a large flat screen. i ended up fucking her 4 times, the last 3 times bare back. i spread my anus with toothpaste then rimming it. i did not feel so good, told her to stop and just fucking her young, tight pussy with lots of deep french kisses. she told me it costs extra for 4 fucks, like 1800 rmb but she was hot and sexy, well worth it.

but jia jia was something else. she was assertive, sexy and horny, and she raped my ass for her own pleasure. she must be a pretty wild character, when i asked the miraton reception girls to call jia jia, they all had this sly smiles among themselves. i found out later that most night she got roaring drunk in the ktv rooms and had to be carried home.jia jia raped you for $1800 rmb for 4 fucks lol. if she loved you wing, she woulda charged you for 1 and taken you home to meet her mother brudda. however what it is is what it is lol.

pc out

One Wing Low
07-30-13, 19:52
the 1800 rmb was for 4 fucks with that young girl at the dalian business resort. i posted her pics in the sz thread. the business there is 100% sex. by 4 pm there were 2 dozens guys, mostly hk wankers, hanging around the stage, drinking tea, ogling the girls strutting in their party dresses. this place also serves a free simple dinner with fried chicken and chicken lo mein.

oth jia jia is hotel huihua's assistant manager for entertainment system, presumably the ktv and sauna operations. she's not the best-looking in huihua, probably below-average in looks. but she was horny and she got her rocks off twice with me that night.

i don't know why a guy by the call sign night cat got so obsessed with jia jia among the hundreds ktv girls at the hotel huihua and thousands in changping. he was following her around, but said she remained cold with him after a few encounters. i think night cat tend to act with very serious manners. that may scare the young chinese girls. i think if guys are more relaxed, having fun, kidding around with the girls, they may be more relaxed and comfortable.

jia jia raped you for $1800 rmb for 4 fucks lol. if she loved you wing, she woulda charged you for 1 and taken you home to meet her mother brudda. however what it is is what it is lol.

pc out

ArashXx
09-26-13, 12:25
Hi Dear,

Anyone familiar with any place or any girls in Zhuhai. If so can you give me the location or address or QQ or email.

One Wing Low
09-26-13, 20:21
There were recent reports of lots of girls accosting johns on Lian Hua Lu day and night. Zhuhai was a lot of fun.

That's the main street heading towards the border crossing to Macau. It starts at the Guangdong hotel, going through many open air coffee and bars with umbrellas on the pedestrian street to the Gongbei shopping mall with border crossing to Macau.

You can ask any taxi drivers or pedicabs to take you to Lian Hua Lu.

Hi Dear,

Anyone familiar with any place or any girls in Zhuhai. If so can you give me the location or address or QQ or email.

ArashXx
09-30-13, 19:16
There were recent reports of lots of girls accosting johns on Lian Hua Lu day and night. Zhuhai was a lot of fun.

That's the main street heading towards the border crossing to Macau. It starts at the Guangdong hotel, going through many open air coffee and bars with umbrellas on the pedestrian street to the Gongbei shopping mall with border crossing to Macau.

You can ask any taxi drivers or pedicabs to take you to Lian Hua Lu.Thank you dear.

Can they speak English?

One Wing Low
09-30-13, 20:58
They speak the universal language of lust, love, cash.

Thank you dear.

Can they speak English?

ArashXx
10-03-13, 08:33
They speak the universal language of lust, love, cash.Dear, do you live in Zhuhai?

StinkyFeet
10-13-13, 22:35
There were recent reports of lots of girls accosting johns on Lian Hua Lu day and night. Zhuhai was a lot of fun.Lian Hua Lu returns to the glory days?

One Wing Low
10-14-13, 08:17
Cops come and go. Sex ebs and flows.

There should be plenty of pretty girls on Lian Hua Lu and the BBS along the pedestrian street.

Lian Hua Lu returns to the glory days?

Member #4674
01-20-14, 14:55
Hi Johnny,

Sorry, I have not signed in for a while and did not see your comment.

I got a few KTV girls in Chang Ping with bad breath, stinky pussies and boorish manners. A lot of them don't look so good after they take off their dresses; many sport large scars on their bodies; most are undernourished. The line up at the Humei was pretty bad.

I had a very beautiful and graceful girl at Eurasia. Had a god time partying with a few bros. Took her back to the room about 2:30AM and ravaged her flawless body, but could not do more due to the heavy drinking and being tired in the late hours. Was looking forward to fucking her young, tight, smooth body in the morning. But at 5AM she got up and insisted that she had to go, English class, she said. I paid her the ST rate and let her go. Damn..Hi OWL,

After read your post I pretty enjoyed it and would like to ask where is the Dalian Business Resort outside of ShenZhen? I can not find info about this place. Is it a hotel with sauna or what? Could you give some more detailed info about it? The girls who doing the fashion show is ready for the clients to pick up and go to the upscale sauna room afterwards? If 1800rmb for 4 fucks. Uff so great and nowadays the rate may have risen?

BTW, Eurasia could be the most expensive in CP's KTV, but I've heard that there are no such big difference price between ST and LT so may have a LT from earlier time could be a good choice.

And I also envy you about the 3 times bareback fuck with the cute girl. Ahh.

Captain Solo
01-01-24, 18:29
I doubt this place survived the crack down. A few branches were raised and shutdown even then.

I am heading to Vietnam now. Saunas in Hanoi and Saigon are advertising $25 for 90 minutes, 2 pops.

Let me know if you are in Asia.

Hi OWL,

After read your post I pretty enjoyed it and would like to ask where is the Dalian Business Resort outside of ShenZhen? I can not find info about this place. Is it a hotel with sauna or what? Could you give some more detailed info about it? The girls who doing the fashion show is ready for the clients to pick up and go to the upscale sauna room afterwards? If 1800rmb for 4 fucks. Uff so great and nowadays the rate may have risen?

BTW, Eurasia could be the most expensive in CP's KTV, but I've heard that there are no such big difference price between ST and LT so may have a LT from earlier time could be a good choice.

And I also envy you about the 3 times bareback fuck with the cute girl. Ahh.