PDA

View Full Version : Nanjing

Ace Gallant
07-20-09, 06:07

BruceTea
07-21-09, 14:10
I'm in nanjing.

Haven't seen much. Xing Jie Ko has a lot of young girls but that's a young shopper's area. 1912 looks nice, but it's more of friends meeting up there for a night out.

Nanjing is huge. Everything is pretty spread out. My feet hurt the first few days here. Wouldn't mind a footie, but as of last few days, it's been dark or lights out at many massage parlours.

Ace Gallant
07-23-09, 05:02
I'm in nanjing.

Haven't seen much. Xing Jie Ko has a lot of young girls but that's a young shopper's area. 1912 looks nice, but it's more of friends meeting up there for a night out.

Nanjing is huge. Everything is pretty spread out. My feet hurt the first few days here. Wouldn't mind a footie, but as of last few days, it's been dark or lights out at many massage parlours.

I am quite sure that there bound to be some "fun" pockets around. Let's hookup and explore when I am there. PM each other on this.

Enjoy!
AG

Wadman
07-23-09, 19:42
You have to look a little harder, Bruce. NanJing is not like ChangPing where you will stumble over a WG with every half dozen steps you take.

Engage a taxi driver (or one of those motorbike guys if you have the balls for it). Ask him to take you to the interesting places. But don't go in yet, taxidriver is bound to get a kickback. Go back on your own later.

I'm in nanjing.

Yellow Fever #2
07-23-09, 20:59
I'm in nanjing.

I was in Nanjing 2 years ago and there were dozens of BBS in the small streets near 1912 but across the street from this area. Sorry for my poor description.

I stayed at the Sofitel and there were BBSs around there too within a 15 minute walk.

You have to begin your search in the night after 10pm or later to find them.

1912 is not only for friends but I picked up a few girls there too. Not a very difficult thing. The Chinese acronym "pronounciation" for 1912 is Yi Jio Yi Ai, meaning one wine one love. (My pinyin is not correct for wine, sorry.)

Keep your eyes open.

Yellow Fever

BruceTea
08-22-09, 01:28
I was in Nanjing 2 years ago and there were dozens of BBS in the small streets near 1912 but across the street from this area. Sorry for my poor description.

I stayed at the Sofitel and there were BBSs around there too within a 15 minute walk.

Keep your eyes open.

You're right. The small streets area BBS near 1912 are still there. I went there like 5 times to that area but did not find them until recently when I ventured further down the street. I actually saw the first BBS on the farthest end of the street, but didn't go DOWN THAT STREET! And lo and behold, 3 streets with at least 7 BBSs on them!

It was a very pretty sight, to see red insdie and girls for the viewing. But when you stand on one end of the street and look down, you would not see the neon. You would have to actually walk down the small streets to see them. Pretty well concealed.

And yeah, any kind of attempts to give directions would be difficult. It's just too small a streets so it's best to be adventurous and willing to do lots of walking.

I have not found the ones Sofitel yet. If you remember a few hints of direction, I'd appreciate it.