PDA

View Full Version : Thimphu

Admin
01-01-00, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Prefer Fur
08-17-09, 15:22
'Tis time for perspective on Bhutan ("BT"), for the (lucky) monger who makes it to the magical Dragon Kingdom in the bosom of the Himalaya. I've made 5 trips since 1998. First trip was 2 days (all biz, but my radar got activated). Last 4 trips were 5-7 days each, w/ much pussy-sampling.. I had to lie to people about why I needed to be in BT for that long.

Bhutanese girls are (1) deliciously sexy and (2) GFE. This is no P4P destination – rather, 99% of the pussy proffered to us TAPAs (I. E. Tight-Asian-Pussy-Addicts) is: (A) Freebie, or (B) Semi-pro (at best). Who's complaining? )

The majority (80%) of Bhutanese (and 95% of the ruling class) are ethnic "Drukpas" – proud of having split from Tibet in the 1500s. The other key group (20%) are Nepalese, came to BT in 1850-1950. Be aware Drukpas are prickly re: the "Nepalese issue" –of no concern to us mongers and don't all nations have divisive ethno-political issues, either overt or disguised – witness Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Indo, India, EC, neo-fascist Singapore etc. But tight pussy is tight pussy. Am I rite, Ye Mongers and fellow TAPAs?

GETTING IN: The biggest obstacle is the infamous $200/day minimum spend req'd of foreigners (excl. Indians – they get in free). $200 was €250 in 1999 but now is only €140. So, BT is cheaper than before. Includes hotel, food, transport (but not pussy). Only loopholes are: (A) Official Govt. Invite (unavailable to mongers), (B) invite via biz-partners in BT, fees fall to $75-$100/day or (C) exceptions for UN, journalists etc. (luckily, still hav my old IFJ Press card). The rains are bad, so visit Oct-April. Only flights are to Kathmandu, Delhi, Calcutta and Bangkok. Druk Air only has 4-5 planes. Flights from BKK, which is how 70% foreigners arrive, are full (so book early). Hotels are 5-star (you**, A**n or T**) or much cheaper. By yr 2nd-3rd trip, you'll be wiser and will extract MORE from your $200. Internet is slow (unrelated to pussy, but annoying). Most roads ungood except Paro/Thimphu (excellent). Their cuisine is yummy, and many locals speak excellent English.

SEXUAL MORES: Permissive. Virginity isn't prized. 95% of girls (told me themselves) lose it by 16-19. BT has Asia's highest divorce rate and highest % of live-in couples. In bed, after 2-3 shags the most latex-minded hottie will go BB. The volcanic mega-splooger Asian Rain will approve though he prefers, if memory serves, shaved slits. Most girls are furry (as I prefer). Not a tropical jungle.- rather some soft, downy fur. Luv to rub the head of my bull-cock in her chiffon-like fluff before burying it in, gently. They're oh-so-tight, unlike Caucasians (one ex-gf excluded).

BEING A FOREIGNER: The Bhutanese, due to their self-imposed isolation, are fascinated by foreigners. (More in Part 2). As elsewhere, Anglos are viewed highly in BT by all except the ruling class (incl. Rich biz-men), who, as anywhere else, largely ignore expats/tourists. This makes them priceless pals, hosts, biz-partners and partners-in-mongering – PROVIDED you hit it off – if you do, it's due to common biz interests or compatible personas. Their hospitality is OVER-the-TOP.

THIMPHU SCENE: I've bedded 7 girls (ages 20-32) so far, 3 of them repeatedly (on multiple trips). Met most either myself or via my hosts in small bars/music-clubs on Chang-Lam or Nordzim-Lam, or side streets. Many shops, small hotels in this area. Can't remember addresses but cabbies will, some are upstairs – 2-3 storeys up, no lift! These "clubs" are the other end of the spectrum from the thumping party/music/drugs/booze scene in Phuket/Cebu/Goa. But here, this is the ONLY nightlife! These local musicians watch far too much Bollywood music-TV e. G. MTV-India, VH1-India, Z-Music, 9MX etc that all the countries of the sub-continent seem addicted to. Some locals sing well, most don't. Who cares? ) Just say you like the music.. Even treacly old singles from Paul Anka (ughh). Some bars have karaoke and all have girls, from 3-4 to 15-20. But they're NOT WGs! They are girls-in-bars, not bargirls. They are waitresses, hostesses, bartends, managers or audience members – or all of the above (in smaller bars).

LOCAL CONTACTS: There's NO substitute for local friends. Most Bhutanese are friendly – esp. If you have the gift-of-making-friends-easily. If you bond w/ them (esp. Biz-men 30s-60s) you R inexorably on the Path-to-Pussyland. You may meet such pals in biz meetings, on the BKK flight, at Paro airport or in a hotel bar e. G. You**–P**o or T**–Ta***. They'll directly/indirectly open the door to freebies/semi-pros. No harm in lying about being "distanced" from yr wife – in the sacred pursuit of pussy. As Spinoza said centuries ago: "All's fair in love, war and mongering". Most well-off men in BT will themselves be sampling extra-marital fleshy wares.

SHAG-TRIPS: Just as Manila mongers take shag-trips to Cebu, in BT you take trips to Central/ East esp. Beautiful Bumthang. Pobjika and Trongsa areas. Great even W/O pussy-in-tow (better with). Some top boutique hotels (e. G. A**n in Pobjika, S**ss Hotel in 'Bum'-'Tang')) frown upon bringing a 21yo but most hotels are GF. If you take 2 girls, book a Dbl room fr them and a Single fr yrself (for appearances sake). NO girl did A-levels, CIM or COF (sorry, AR+). The idea disgusted them, one asked: "Do you think I'm Thai? " Looks they were 6-8 (usual anti-aging gene) and GFE 8-9. They'll NOT beg for money via lines like the hackneyed "Mom needs surgery". They're sweet girls – so, you shd give a (real or imagined) BFE. Seasoned mongers will agree there's only ONE substitute for cash, even for "freebies". G-I-F-T-S.

BKK = CANAAN. The ruling class head to Thai for their own mongering pleasure (+ nightlife, restos, shopping, resorts). The pussy is greener on the far bank of the Euphrates, as Hammurabi observed millennia ago. I asked an aristocrat (age 40s) about it. He had 3-4 women in Thimphu/ Paro but took 2-3 trips p. A. To Thailand on one pretext or another. He put it candidly: Bhutanese girls aren't "exotic" to him. BKK is the only action-packed place they can fly directly to since Dubai, S-pore, HK, and Bombay mean changing planes/airlines. Speaking of Bombay, Bhutanese youth (esp. Girls 12-35) are obsessed w/ Bollywood. Rupert Murdoch shares the blame. He owns many loud, glitzy Indian TV-music-vid channels (sat-beamed into BT) that put Domingao do Faustao to shame, for Latin-inclined mongers who know that monstrous Globo show. 'Tis wise to know names of Bollywood actors (e. G. Selman Khan, Amir Khan) and to pretend to like Bollywood tunes.

I've never had to overtly P4P in BT. Gifts (many), smiles, charm, side-trips and promises (false or otherwise) will get you laid – memorably. (Be clear – this isn't Thailand). For the eclectic visitor, Bhutan is a holistic experience including – on doctor's orders – a high dosage of pussy.

To be continued.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Fresh Meat
09-13-09, 09:55
Hi Perfect Fur, It is nice to hear about bhutan, I had visited bhutan some 4 years back via the road, I took the route from siliguri to jaigaon (india border point) and crossed over to phuentsoling in Bhutan, walkable distance. Open border, girls were availble in phuentsoling mostly from assam in the local bars and also in the hotels for night, we took a cab to Thimpu from Phuentsoling and it was a 3-5 hrs drive. Once in Thimpu we tried to monger but did not get any input or lead and then when we were returning in the cab we were told of 2 discos in Thimpu whic h runs on sat or sun and there girls are available. As regards Air entry, the airport is far way from thimpu at paro from paro you need to drive to thimphu.

We did manage to give lift to a girl while we were driving back from thimpu to phuentsoling and we could manage some boob press, it was free.

Would love to hear recent reports from perfect fur. The girls in general are friendly and sweet.

Prefer Fur
09-23-09, 17:22
Sorry Boyz. I just haven't had the time to write "Part 2" of my inaugural report "Fun in Bhutan" but I promise to do so sometime in the next month or so. Let me comment, nonetheless, on the preceding post:

1. Couldn't agree more.--- Bhutanese gals are "sweet and friendly" as the poster wrote.

2. Haven't crossed the land border to/from India though I gather those crossing are busy w/ commercial traffic etc.

3. Yes I'm told there is a bit of a P4P scene in Thimphu HOWEVER it must be kept in mind that this is NOT AT ALL geared to foreigners. There simply are very few foreign tourists (that's the way they want it) and hardly any expats. Less than 1, 000 in Thimphu, I gather (excl Indian citizens. There are some more of them bcos of proximity, commercial and political ties etc.). The P4P scene is focused on the local lower-middle-classes, I hear.

4. I REITERATE that the BEST way (100% success) to snag B-girls is via upper-class Bhutanese pals, and the doors they can/will open.

5. The airport is in Paro, yes, but thanx to the radical upgrade of the Paro-Thimphu road in the past 2 years, the journey us barely an hour. I remember it being 2 hours (or more) a decade ago.

Please await Part 2 of my report when I get around to it.

Sonjai
05-19-15, 15:14
Bhutan has a lot of natural beauty and some girls have fair skin. However, most of them are very short.

Thimphu.

It's a very small town with 2 main streets running in parallel: Changlam and Nordzim. Between 9 pm and 10 pm I checked out the following nightlife establishments.

Mentioned on the internet, all located in the centre and within a few minute walking distance of each other: The Zone (a cafe), Space 34 (a disco), Mojo Park (a live.

Music pub), Vivacity (a disco), Om Bar. The only place where I saw another Westerner was the Zone but it is not a pick up place. Action at the above mentioned discos.

Start around midnight and lasts till 3 am. At 10 pm they were almost empty with a just a few teenage guys around. Entry costs about 200 Nu (3). My guide told me it.

Might be dangerous to go to those discos late at night as teenage males there often fight. He also doubted I would find freelancers there, but who knows.

In almost all of the places above I only saw young local males hanging around at 10 pm, no girls in sight. Then, with my guide, we checked out several karaoke bars in.

Changlam, located roughly opposite the main square. The setup was pretty much the same in all of them. The entertainers are young girls who take turns dancing on the stage in traditional clothes to the tune of some local pop / folk music.

There are only 2-4 girls in each karaoke, all short, but some have attractive faces (their bodies are hidden by long skirts and a jacket). Funny enough they seem to speak pretty good English (thanks to the English language based education system in Bhutan). When it's not their turn to dance they approach the customers and ask them to order a song for about 200 Nu (3). They get commission for each order and can also sit with you if you order some drinks. It is supposed that after some drinking and several song orders they may join you for the night at your place. But this is just a theory. My guide talked to one manager there, whom he knew, and she told him that most of those girls were actually married and had a husband waiting at home. So they just pretended that potentially they might join you later whereas in reality most of them would dump you later in the evening after enough songs and drinks ordered. All the male customers in those karaokes are local teenagers, no tourists at all.

Paro.

Almost a village. Also at around 10 pm went with my guide to the following places: Clib K, Sanden Nordzim, Dragon, and a few other bars / karaokers, all in the basements of small hotels for locals and all are in the centre of town on the street that runs parallel to the main street where the shops are. The setup was exactly the same as in Thimphu karaokes but I did see two young drunk Western guys dancing on the stage in one of them together with a local girl. Looked completely stupid. The same thing, no guarantee that the girls might join you later and my offers of payment upfront to take one of them to my hotel were politely declined. My guide told me that the girls are from the countryside, studying / working in Paro, and they make enough money on songs and drinks to not require extra intimate jobs with customers. Maybe he is wrong, as he was a married man, but he also told me that sometimes these girls may claim [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) if you ask for too much in cases when they do go to your place, and that can lead to problems with the law. Most of the customers I saw there were again local teenagers.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

RonyAldrin
03-15-16, 08:11
Hi fellow mongers,

Planning for a visit in Bhutan. Which place will be good for mongering. Hope to get some recent updates from mu fellow mongers.

TIA

ArifBD
11-10-16, 15:37
Hi fellow mongers,

Planning for a visit in Bhutan. Which place will be good for mongering. Hope to get some recent updates from mu fellow mongers.

TIAForget paid mongering in Bhutan. It does not exist. You will have much better chance making friends online from dating sites etc. Most people don't know that Bhutan has an open sex society and girls lose virginity at a young age, they live together for years before getting married.

It's mystical, enjoy your trip.

RonyAldrin
12-27-16, 13:24
Forget paid mongering in Bhutan. It does not exist. You will have much better chance making friends online from dating sites etc. Most people don't know that Bhutan has an open sex society and girls lose virginity at a young age, they live together for years before getting married.

It's mystical, enjoy your trip.Bro,

When we go to visit some places, we do not have much time to spend. We usually visit for 4-5 days max 7-8 days. During this time we do not have time to chat and find someone from dating site. If you have any idea about dating site of Bhutan, do let me know. I will try still.

Thanks.

ArifBD
01-24-17, 13:37
Bro,

When we go to visit some places, we do not have much time to spend. We usually visit for 4-5 days max 7-8 days. During this time we do not have time to chat and find someone from dating site. If you have any idea about dating site of Bhutan, do let me know. I will try still.

Thanks.There are a few like DateInAsia and Twoo where I have seen Bhutan Girls. Never managed to get one to bed though but I never tried too much either.

Good luck!

Haokool
03-13-17, 16:24
Most people don't know that Bhutan has an open sex society and girls lose virginity at a young age, they live together for years before getting married.

It's mystical, enjoy your trip.Bali was like this in 96.

JBaths
06-09-17, 09:47
Hello friends,

Visiting Timphu, next month, any leads and guides for some mongering, Always fascinated by the East Indians. Thanks can PM me.