PDA

View Full Version : Xela

Admin
01-01-00, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Chitown Gino
08-27-09, 02:30
Some good info by Steve 28 that I thought should be moved over here

There are a total of 16 clubs / casa de citas in Xela. The price range is 200 to 75 q. The girls range in from 9.25 (3 hot chicas in Excesso 1 from Hondras, 1 from mexica, and 1 from El Salvador) to.20

TLN is about 300 once the chicas is off, but if you want to find all the *****s in 1 location just go over to coco locos all the *****s are in there after 1.30. It's a mixture of hot european (students) chicks and *****s from every club in xela

Listed in areas

1. Las Robbles (spelling) it's on the same road with the rotunda around the corner

2. Las (don't remember full name) half a block up from Las Vegas the little bar.

3. Las vegas (club up stairs/ casa de cita downstairs) not worth the trip girls are the worst.

4. Zombies, same street just further up over small bridge around the corner from Las Vegas.

5. Club (don't remember name) about 20 girls.

6. Club (don't remember) about 15 girls.

7. Casa (don't remember)about 5 girls it's a regular house next street over.

8. Cumbala 2 about 25 to 30 every night next street over.

9. 5-11 casa de cita about 8 gilrs.

New area

10. Las gemelas.

11. Cumbala 1.

12. A casa de cita (don't remember name) four doors down from Cumbala 1 near corner.

New area

12. Olimpico about 25 girls

13. Excesso on Main Street about 40 girls with 1 main stage and 2 small stages. Hit or miss at this club one night you can find a 10 and then the next night it's hard to find a 5.

New area

14. Club 14-40 upper class casa by Xela standards with a few nice girls. The club is really small in a non descriptive building.

15. En Frente bar with a really good selection of really hot chicas there was only 1 fat chick in there.

14-40 is like 5-11 the street is the clubs name and En Frente is near it just ask a cab driver.

New area

15. Casa (don't remember name).

16. Casa (don't remember name) there right around the corner from the ice cream shop up the hill from the central park once you get up the hill find a cab and he will be able to take you there.

Clubs in Xela advertise in Presa Libre in all the Central American countries and the girls come and see that the price are fixed, so most of them leave right away. That's why in order to find a 8 or above you have to be there on a night when she just arrives, because the next day she will be gone.

I meet girls from as far a way as Paraguay in Xela working in the clubs.

After 1 am all the clubs close except for Zombies it stays open until 5.

Sorry about not having address or names of the clubs, but I might take a short weekend trip there next month/ or March and I promise if I go to have pictures and address of clubs and gilrs.

Can someone fill in the blanks of the names of the clubs.

Cumbala 1 has a fixed rate of 75 q.

Cumbala 2 has a fix prices on the menu (the only club with a menu) for 100q.

5-11 is 150 for hour.

Ecesso is 100.

To find quailty at Exesso you have to be there every night to find a girl that just arrived from Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico because they're only there for 1 day (two days max).

Olimpico is 150

Las Vegas is 150

Zombie is 200

Las gemelas 100

El Frente is 150 (if this club is still open) it has one 9 (and that's hard to find in Guate) the best looking girls by far).

There's also a casa de cita on the strip (when you leave Cumbala is almost down towards the corner) with Cumbala 1, but the girls there are not worth it.

Thank you for keeping us updated with the action in Xela.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Chitown Gino
09-07-09, 15:18
Well I made it to Xela, first night I decided to check out Cumbala 2. Form the park a taxi cost 25Q paid 30Q back to my hotel.

It a fair size club with a big stage 2 to 3 dancers at a time however most not worth watching. 30 to 35 Girls on a Sunday only a few doable one really hot one that was tide up with someone that I will go back for.

I choose a girl named Diana she looked like an 8 from a far when she sit-down I thought maybe a 7 when we got to the room she turned in to a 6. Service was a high 6 only because she did no BJ but otherwise she was great no time limit and a good GFE great energy she loves her job. From El Salvador

Drinks Gallo beer 25Q for me 50Q for her she told me she gets all of the 25Q difference.

Sexo upstairs in room with a full sized bed not to bad seen worse for an amassing 100Q

12.29 US the whole thing cost me 300Q 2 beers for me 2 for her Sexo and a 50Q tip not including taxi.

Dbd28
09-24-09, 20:38
Chitown Gino,

I noticed your mention of the worst girls at the Las Vegas Club, I'll agree that downstairs is bad.

Did you go to the upstairs club?

7's-8's+ Q100, it is a great club.

Chitown Gino
10-02-09, 20:33
Chitown Gino,

I noticed your mention of the worst girls at the Las Vegas Club, I'll agree that downstairs is bad.

Did you go to the upstairs club?

7's-8's+ Q100, it is a great club.I did not post that when they opened a new page just for Xela I moved it form the old page because it had a lot of info I am not saying its all correct.

It was posted by Steve 28

I have been spending most of my time at 14-30 it was reported as 14-40 but that not correct. Also 14-30 is the address but that's not enough info to find it.

You need the street name and the zona #. So the right address of 14-30 is

Calle 6a 14-30 zona 3 it's about a 15 min. Walk from central park up (hill) avenue 14. Or a 20Q cab ride (the calla's start over when you get to a zona)

I have not posted much but I have been taking notes and will post something big be for I leave.

Stiffmeister
10-03-09, 08:33
Hey Chitown Gino,

I stopped into 14-30 once a few months ago and wasn't that impressed, I take it you've had better luck there?

Can you tell me what kind of rates they charge?

Thanks!

Chitown Gino
10-22-09, 20:51
Hey,Chitown Gino,

I stopped into 14-30 once a few months ago and wasn't that impressed, I take it you've had better luck there?

Can you tell me what kind of rates they charge?

Thanks!Sorry it took so long

1430 is the most expensive place in xela that I have been to. I think it has one of the best line ups in xela and the rooms are the nice and clean.

Now remember this is Xela not San Jose a great line up here is 2 or 3 chicas that are at least a 7 this club has that plus one I would rate a 9

The only other club that rates this high with me is Cumbala 2 they have the best line up I have seen here however there rooms are sleazy

1430 carges 200/Q for 15 min 300/Q 30min 400/Q/ 60min drinks for the chicas are a pricey 80/Q, 20/Q for you

Cumbala 2 charges 100/Q 15 min 200/Q 30min 300/Q 60 min drinks for the chicas Is 50/Q 25/Q for you

Its worth the 100/Q $12US to me to have nice room

Ok there has been something's posted here that are not true however I can see why they were posted.

Fist thought I would not call this a mongering destination but if you end up here for other reasons like me there are some options that are not bad. I can see why some people have posted bad stuff here if you are only here for 2 or 3 days and only go to the places in zona 1 ya I would say this place sucks too. There are so many clubs here that unbelievably bad line ups.

Second it has been post that Guatemalan chicas will not give BJ that is not true. But again I can see why that was posted. If you decided to do the 15 min session you will not get one it is just straight sex. Now if you go for the 30 min session you will get a covered one. Maybe if you asked you could get an uncovered one but I don't play that game.

Now I am sure there are exceptions to what I have posted, so don't jump all over me this is just what I have seen here in my 60 days.

I have been taking notes and I do plan to post a report on my 60 days in Xela.

Gino

Stiffmeister
10-23-09, 08:18
Thanks Gino!

I think I need to go back to 14-30. I'm out of Xela for a few weeks, but when I get back I'll pay it a visit. The one time I stopped in, all the girls for whatever reason seemed pretty cold, they just sat on the couches staring down or texting on their phones, I just didn't feel any "chemistry", until the pretty hostess came up to say Hi, but she didn't give service. That's when I went to Cumbala II. You're right about the rooms at Cumbala II, but there were a number of pretty girls there, and it was kinda cool sitting upstairs while all the half-or-all naked chicks just wandered in and out of the room chatting till we got started.

Chitown Gino
10-28-09, 05:29
Thanks Gino!

I think I need to go back to 14-30. I'm out of Xela for a few weeks, but when I get back I'll pay it a visit. The one time I stopped in, all the girls for whatever reason seemed pretty cold, they just sat on the couches staring down or texting on their phones, I just didn't feel any "chemistry", until the pretty hostess came up to say Hi, but she didn't give service. That's when I went to Cumbala II. You're right about the rooms at Cumbala II, but there were a number of pretty girls there, and it was kinda cool sitting upstairs while all the half-or-all naked chicks just wandered in and out of the room chatting till we got started.It’s starting to get cold here at night even in the day when the sun does not come out.

I from Chicago but we have heat so it time for me to leave they say it gets down to freezing in December and January.

You are right about the chicas but don’t let that stop you, Go talk to one you like they warm up fast and they don’t except you to buy them a drink because they are so expensive (more than a days pay for the locals)

Anybody have any info on Panajachel or San Pedro la Laguna?

I am going to the lake for a few weeks Monday.

Good luck

Gino

Mountain Guy
11-04-09, 20:10
I've spent a fair amount of time in Pana and San Pedro. There is supposed to be a casa in Pana, but I couldn't find it and others told me the talent was bad anyway.

I spent a couple weeks in San Pedro in May. There are no mongering opportunities there, but there are lots of Spanish students and travelers from around the world to hit on.

[QUOTE]Anybody have any info on Panajachel or San Pedro la Laguna?

Beberebozo
11-05-09, 11:58
Spent a month in Xela last Jan-Feb and was thankful for the three wool blankets on my homestay's bed. San Pedro is quite small but there are lots of gringos to ask. I was offered coca and weed by street vendors(figured they probably could help with el sexo as well). I saw some older gringo mongers with a fairly hot chica drinking in the Buddha bar but was occupied and didn't inquire about p4p opportunities. Retalhuleu is warm and has a fairly wide open reputation but other than attesting to its tropical climate and abundance of bars I've got no particulars. It's an hour or so SW of Xela on the way to Monterrico.

Sky Jump
12-12-10, 18:37
Spent last weekend there 12/2010.

Quick report.

All these places just ask a taxi driver. I used number 51 out of central square.

Culumba 1 don't waist your time.

Culumba 2 had best selection 7-8 descent girls and lots of fat ones $100 Q / 15 $200Q / 30 min beer 20-30 q.

Olympic's better stage to watch had 3-4 good looking girls rest fat $ 100-200Q negotiate Beer 30q.

Las Vegas and cita under neath, I ran rather fast for my taxi LOL.

Club exsesso mix of girls but really load music.

Hooked up Friday and sat at culumba 2 gringoed for $300q first night 45 min $100 Q second night after talking to cpl locals, my Spanish school is paying off. Later that night I met a cpl locals at olympic's and they took me to a really nice up scale cita. Had a blast nice looking chicas same prices really nice place was sworn to secrecy on that one sorry guys. I have an invite back to both the house and the three guys I hung with. When we left the olympic's I was expecting a taxi but we jumped in there BMW. What a fun night out! Spanish is paying off and having a great time though it's not Colombia. Back in feb for another month of school here.

Cheers for now.

Sky

HorHay
04-15-11, 03:53
I was in Quetzaltenango 6 months ago. I just returned today. The first thing I did was go to the Monja Blanca) a real working man's prostibulo) to see two ladies whih whom I had spent a lot of enjoyable time. What a turnover, only 1 out of 8 of the ladies was the same. But the beautiful lady that I did see. We spent 30 minutes in her room (170Q) but I wanted to see more of her. I asked her out to dinner that night for which I had to pay the house 200Q. On the date I could see that she was a little hard for me to understand. I guess we had not talked much in the room. At the restaurant (Casa Antigua) when she was given the menu she told me she could not read so I read it to her. That was certainly a first for me.

For what it is worth, TLN would have cost 600Q. She told me that she had workd in Panajachel but was on call, not in a casa. I did not get more detail.

Lakia
12-11-11, 02:01
Went to Magic Lady in Xela. It's a bar from 4PM. Before that time, it offers only masajes. Had a session with Andrea, a very friendly girl from Guatemala City for one hour (Q350). Would go back there again.

Lakia
12-11-11, 02:28
Tried Magic Lady yesterday. It's a casa de masaje that turns into a casa cerrada type bar after 4PM. Only friendly Andrea was available at 2PM. Had a one hour session with her (Q350). Would go back again.

Steve28
12-16-11, 17:50
Tried Magic Lady yesterday. It's a casa de masaje that turns into a casa cerrada type bar after 4PM. Only friendly Andrea was available at 2PM. Had a one hour session with her (Q350). Would go back again.Lakia you could have bang about 4 chicas for 350q's try going to cumbala 2 and try patty out if she's still there and hasn't gained any weight. She's about a 7 then she has a friend that came down with her from Honduras (don't remember name) , she's absolutely gorgeous in the girl next door type of way.

Cumbala 2 has a couple of very pretty girls but I haven't' seen a 10 in there in a while. When a 10 comes in she's only there for a day or two.

Anlong
07-28-12, 22:57
I'm here for a short bit studying Spanish. Took a walk to the area with Culumba 2 just to see what the area was like. I'm new to Spanish and new to mongering, so I wouldn't mind someone showing me the ropes. If anyone is here and looking for some action, let's meet up. I'll even treat you to some of those necessary beers.

Malevolous
04-30-13, 10:52
The 14-30 or Magic Lady Massage house or Casa de citas has new look and really nice Señoritas.

I really recommend this place to you if you have the chance to spend a hot night in Xela.

Stiffmeister
02-02-15, 01:12
I went and checked out 6 a Calle 14-30 house last week. The new look mentioned below is very different, it's actually a full-on nice strip club now called Prestige, not just a casa de citas. Couches to sit back on and watch the dancers strip, fully nude, and most importantly, the women are mostly hot! Q100 buys a beer for a lady, which means she'll sit and flirt or dance with you for a half hour.

The prices to go to one of the bedrooms have skyrocketed, though! Q400 for 15 minutes, Q700 for 30, and Q1000 for an hour! Holy crap, I almost laughed or cried. That's more than double than before the remodel. I did go for the 1/2 hour, she was hot and I wanted it, and it was nice. I think I might go try Cumbala II next time, though, to see what's happened to their prices.

Anton567
01-19-16, 00:59
Hi,

I wonder where I can just pick a woman on the street and take her to a Hotel?

Everybody keeps talking about that clubs. Is it that unusual in Guatemala?

Only Me Again
01-03-18, 18:08
I was in Xela a while back and decided to go to Kumbala II (or Cumbala II as it is sometimes written on this and other sites). I tried getting there on my own, following the directions on another site, but they weren't exactly accurate. I ended up taking a cab, as the cabbie knew its location. Here are directions to the place if you want to try to find it yourself: First, find the traffic circle on the east side of town that contains the Monument of the Marimba. Go one block to the northwest on Cuesta Blanca (or 7 a Calle). Take the first right. Take a left on the third street, and it will be on your left in that first block. The club has its name written in large letters on the exterior. I was told it was safe for gringos to walk around Xela until 8 or 9 in the evening, but I timed my visit so that I was out of Kumbala by 6 pm and back in my room by 6:15 pm (I was staying about a mile away).

Kumbala opens at 4 pm, and I arrived at 4:15 or so. I was one of the first patrons, and when I arrived only one dancer was on the floor. She soon joined me, and I bought her a lady's drink. (I think my Gallo was 15 Q; her drink was 60 Q.) Soon she had pulled her top down and placed my hand firmly on a breast, and I was even able to encourage her to play with me through my pants, although she would only do that for a few seconds. She told me she likes to do BJs and demonstrated a bit of her technique on my fingers and on hers as well. I asked if she likes to kiss, and soon we were engaged in some rather heavy kissing with lots of tongue play. I wanted to try out other dancers before going upstairs, so after I turned down her pleading many times for an additional drink or to go upstairs, she moved on. By this time a half dozen dancers were on the floor. None were circulating, but soon I caught the eye of a rather cute one across the way and motioned to the empty chair beside me, and she joined me- although she sat in the chair for only a few seconds; the rest of the time she was straddling my legs and pressing her pussy against my lap. She pulled up her top and encouraged me to bury my face between her bra-covered tits, and she pulled aside her panties for a quick glimpse of the kitty. She drained her drink rather quickly, though, and moved on.

I caught the eye of the first dancer and motioned upstairs, and she came over. The cost to go to a private room was 200 Q for 20 minutes (around $30 US) and included everything. In the room, though, she only would do what I bet she did with every patron: quick uncovered BJ, then covered BJ, then fuck. It was over in minutes.

If I could do it all over again, I'd just get floor dances from different dancers. The two I got were much more erotic than the wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am robotic service upstairs. Get a number of floor dances; get really turned on; rub one out at home. It'd be as meaningful as going upstairs.

Dickhead
01-11-18, 20:05
So going one block NW on 7th street or Séptima Calle, you are turning right on 6th avenue or Sexta Avenida. Then going three blocks means you are turning left onto 10th Street or theécima Calle. Club should be between 6th Avenue and 5th Avenue / Quinta Avenida. However, searching google says it is on 4th Avenida. Remember if using a taxi that this place is in Zona 2. There are identical addresses in the three different zonas that comprise downtown.

The map, however, shows it being SOUTHwest of the rotonda, between Avenidas 6 and 7 and Calles 2 and 3:

https://es.foursquare.com/v/cumbala-2/4ded8d641f6e0f9053e64145

Only Me Again
01-12-18, 14:39
So going one block NW on 7th street or Sptima Calle, you are turning right on 6th avenue or Sexta Avenida. Then going three blocks means you are turning left onto 10th Street or thecima Calle. Club should be between 6th Avenue and 5th Avenue / Quinta Avenida. However, searching google says it is on 4th Avenida. Remember if using a taxi that this place is in Zona 2. There are identical addresses in the three different zonas that comprise downtown.

The map, however, shows it being SOUTHwest of the rotonda, between Avenidas 6 and 7 and Calles 2 and 3:

https://es.foursquare.com/v/cumbala-2/4ded8d641f6e0f9053e64145Every map that I found that claimed to show the location was wrong. Facebook has it on 8 a (I forget if Avenida or Calle), but on the wrong side of Cuesta Blanca. Foursquare's map is wrong. When I zoomed in on the correct block in google maps, I did see the name Kumbala appear in the right place, but I had to zoom in very far.

Dickhead
01-12-18, 20:22
OK, thanks. I will try to find it next week. Definitely north of the rotonda.

Dickhead
01-13-18, 19:21
I was in Xela a while back and decided to go to Kumbala II (or Cumbala II as it is sometimes written on this and other sites). I tried getting there on my own, following the directions on another site, but they weren't exactly accurate. I ended up taking a cab, as the cabbie knew its location. Here are directions to the place if you want to try to find it yourself: First, find the traffic circle on the east side of town that contains the Monument of the Marimba. Go one block to the northwest on Cuesta Blanca (or 7 a Calle). Take the first right. Take a left on the third street, and it will be on your left in that first block. The club has its name written in large letters on the exterior. I was told it was safe for gringos to walk around Xela until 8 or 9 in the evening, but I timed my visit so that I was out of Kumbala by 6 pm and back in my room by 6:15 pm (I was staying about a mile away).OK, I just walked to this place. It is the sixth left. Go to the rotonda, go NW on Séptima Calle such that you pass McDonald's, first right is 6th or Sexta Avenida, and there is a good sized street sign assuring you that you are at the corner of 7th or Séptima Calle and 6th or Sexta Avenida. I then took the third left, followed it until it dead-ended, and no prostibulo existed. Took the fourth left, nothing. Took the fifth left, Calle 10 A, nothing. Cursed some and was going to give up, but on 10 A there were some bars that looked like maybe hookers would hang out there, or at the very least a gringo could find some kind of trouble, but they were on the odd numbered side of the street. Was going to give up and go into one, but something told me to walk one more street and bingo. So it is on Calle 11 and although it had no street number I could see, it is directly across from 5-57. So if we call Kumbala II 5-56, the address would be 11th Ave, or Undécima Avenida, 5-56,2 (for the zone). The 5 indicates it is between 5th and 6th avenues, and the lower the number, the closer it would be to the lower numbered avenida.

I counted the streets twice and after you make the right turn, it is the sixth possible left turn. Across the street from it is a large, garishly painted building that says in fairly large letters, El Ángel Tacos y Más. That might help you know where to turn. There is a little tiny brass plaque on the taco side of the street that identifies it as Calle 11 but I doubt that could be seen from a car, even in daylight. I confirmed with the guy washing the door that it does open at 4 PM. Shoulda asked him if it was open on Sundays but I will try to remember that when I visit for real next week.

Note that if you have the tourist map, it stops at Calle 10 as far as Avenida 6 is concerned so you are just off edge of that map. Hope that helps!

Dickhead
01-23-18, 17:49
Went here on Thursday about 6 o'clock. Gallo is 15 Q, Cabro is 15 Q, and Xelita is 25 Q. It was explained to me that whatever the lady drinks is 2 x the gentleman's price. My guess would be that the excess is split 50/50 with the lady vs. her getting the entire excess. It was fairly busy and there were about 15 ladies there, about 5 do-able. I explained to the two ladies that sat down with me that since I only drink beer, I only wanted to buy them beer and not Bailey's or some shit like that. The first one was not okay with that but Zuli from Chiquimullila was a beer drinker as well. We enjoyed our Cabros and I was shown and examined the merchandise on offer. Negotiations began. DFK yes (we were already doing that) BBBJ yes, CIM no ('peligroso'). Fine. Based on OMA's fine report, I made sure this BBBJ would not be for two minutes but would go on 'hasta el fin' if I assured her of a 'warning tap.'

I said I needed more than 20 minutes and 30 for 250 was offered. But then Zuli said the house would want 20 Q more for the room, which might or might not be true, probably is, so that got us to 270 (exchange rate 7. 33/1). She asked if she could have another beer first and I said after, if the service was good.

We went up and made out for about ten minutes, then she sucked and sucked and then I tapped and I sprayed her titties, and then we kissed a bit more until the knock came. I timed it and the knock came at 32 minutes so that was certainly fair. BJ skills a 6 but an 8 for enthusiasm. Service was good so another beer was in order. When we got to the table she beat around the Bush a little and finally said, 'Xelita puede ser?' = could I have a (slightly more expensive) Xelita? This is an excellent local 'craft' beer. Cabro is also brewed in Xela. So that would mean an extra 20 Q to me. Nothing. 'Sí, mi amor, como quieras' Left about 8 PM and it was typical Latin América, dark and a bit chaotic but did not seem particularly sketchy as I walked home from Zona 2 to Zona 1.

I liked this place. Clean, reasonably well-lit, friendly waiters (different one when we came back down) who did not press for propinas and therefore each received 20. The second one did suggest that 50 would be better and I laughed and said 'Yes, and 100 would be even better than that,' and got up and left.

Leaving Xela, I was stranded by the shuttle company in LOS Encuentros so they sent me a cab, which only delayed me by 20 minutes and was nicer. Driver Luis and I began to talk about the merits of various local beers. He liked Gallo and Modelo and thus likes a lighter beer than I do. We discussed whether it was loyal for a chapín to drink méxicana beer and he stated that it was okay in his case because his grandmother was méxicana. The conversation then turned seamlessly to pussy and he recommended a place not too far from Kumbala II called Madero, so the next monger who finds his way to this pleasant but rather isolated city can check that one out.