PDA

View Full Version : What, if anything, should I do about The Departed and/or his reports?

Admin
10-11-09, 19:28
Greetings everyone,

I have received a number of complaints about The Departed's recent posts, generally requesting that I take a range of actions from deleting his posts to banning him from the forum.

However, there was recent situation on another forum wherein I was blamed for causing a forum member quit the forum after I dared to ask him to post his diatribes in a separate thread, after which I had to defend my decision for the next 4 pages of posts. A small number of members threatened to quit in protest, others suggested instead that I should just have advised other members to use the "Ignore" function if they don't like what a specific member posts, and other members with actual balls chimed in to support my decision.

Anyway, due to these events, I'm just not all that enthusiastic about cracking down on what some members might consider just another "colorful" contributor, so I'm just going to pass the buck here by using a survey to ascertain the opinions of the membership.

The question is simple: What, if anything, should I do about The Departedand/or his reports?

Of course, there's no way I can win in this situation because somebody, either The Departed or his detractors, will be unhappy with the outcome, so all I'm really expecting to get is some sense of where the membership's compass is on these sort of situations.

As always, I look forward to receiving your input.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jambo
10-11-09, 19:54
whats the problem? he talks about [CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116) and [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)? he does use some racial names in the thailand forums, but i didn't see anything racist there. his posts were getting to be like literature (and perhaps fictional as xman sugests).

trash talking bar girls? gimme a break. if they didn't like him they would leave. i'm willing to put up with white knights who want to set the girls family up with a home in the province, if they can allow a little trash talk.

i mean, i have seen:
- men offering their back as a human dart board
- children brought into a bar to perform acrobatically
- girls shooting ping pong balls and darts out their cunnys
- girls squatting on a foot-long stack of peso coins, then jumping up and down to get them out.
and i really don't go to clubs that much. i missed most of the good stuff.

i'm sorry they are poor and disadvantaged. i have gone there, and i have taken advantage of these poor girls, paying them a fraction of what they might earn in my home. this has been gone over before.

he's french..they'll eat any dam thing. they eat pancreas!

Warbucks
10-12-09, 06:32
i recently posted departed's post on another popular pi/angeles orientated website just to see the reactions and most of the guys over there were rather mum. there was one reply and this guy was pro the post and seeking info on the cages. as for me i think the guy is full of shit (troll) so his reports don’t bother me much and guys should just ignore. i have only reported three members to jackson in my 4 ½ years of membership. one was a **** and other two well….

AfAsia
10-12-09, 08:01
Jackson,

Please do not take any action against The Departed. Very simply, members should exercise their options and use the "ignore" button.

I might add, That Asshole, by far the best postee on the forum, was hounded out in similar vain.

Member #3428
10-12-09, 09:53
The Administrator has already allowed The Departed posts in other threads without saying a word or getting involved and those reports were even worse then these, so why is the administrator bringing this up now?

And these silly survey's are moronic and the Administrator does nothing about the situations no matter what the final results are. In the Thai thread they have this stupid survey to merge the MP threads back together and the site administration has done nothing for a long time.

It did not take a survey in the past to ban or not ban other members (OTH for example) so why now? What's so special about the Departed?

Rubberyman
10-12-09, 10:29
Another option - move his reports to the S&M forum - that's his interest it seems.

LittleBigMan
10-12-09, 11:02
whats the problem? he talks about [CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116) and [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)? he does use some racial names in the thailand forums, but i didn't see anything racist there. his posts were getting to be like literature (and perhaps fictional as xman sugests).

trash talking bar girls? gimme a break. if they didn't like him they would leave. i'm willing to put up with white knights who want to set the girls family up with a home in the province, if they can allow a little trash talk.

i mean, i have seen:
- men offering their back as a human dart board
- children brought into a bar to perform acrobatically
- girls shooting ping pong balls and darts out their cunnys
- girls squatting on a foot-long stack of peso coins, then jumping up and down to get them out.
and i really don't go to clubs that much. i missed most of the good stuff.

i'm sorry they are poor and disadvantaged. i have gone there, and i have taken advantage of these poor girls, paying them a fraction of what they might earn in my home. this has been gone over before.

he's french..they'll eat any dam thing. they eat pancreas!

i'm only joining in and responding to other reports why is he being single out here since his reports are mild to what the departed posted on the thailand / pattaya thread in late august and september yet the moderator never responded to say or do anything yet is he being here.

it's is a waste of time as the poster tansak mentioned. the moderator might be going through the motion but has no intention of doing anything because when you look at what was posted wtf is all the fuss! he did worse on the thailand thread and the moderator did nothing. during the oth, thailand debate some concluded to me that he learn something from this.... and i gave him the benefit of the doubt but when the the departed did his thing on the thailand thread and people complaint there was no discussion except to delete a few post, move a few post around to its proper location. that silents spoke volume to me personally!

i made my post in the angeles thread because i didn't scroll down far enough, i'm sure i might be single out for this infraction to give the moderator a reason to delete my post anything is possible since rules are made to be broken.

so jambo, you are somewhat right! wtf is the problem? the site clearly indicates the material within is sensitive so if your are offended stay out! but then there are rules, he has created and racism is one of them but the moderator didn't nothing in the thailand thread and now wants to have a survey to ban him?

there shouldn't be a survey! if he breaks the rules already set forth by the moderator it is as he noted " edit and delete " its that simple! as of now on this board he hasn't done it!

the departed! i'm at least consistent not like the moderator! i'm fighting for your racist ass not to get banned because i don't see what you have posted on this board that warrants it! you keep on working out hard and get tough because one day you are going to slip and you will have a dozen thai's or philippinos kicking the shit out of you and when you are out the japanese method of degrading you is that someone comes along to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) on you!

good luck not getting ban and have a safe travel until that day comes!

lbm

Member #4214
10-12-09, 11:36
If you are going to ban him, ban him for the right reason: He's French for goodness sake. That ought to be enough ...

But seriously, I think his thoughts, views, and tastes represent a significant subset of the mongering class. One is very likely to sit next to someone like him at any Angeles/Pattaya bar, at any time. And he may shed light on aspects of the mongering pastime that most of us would not otherwise experience ourselves. If anything he sheds light on the types of personalities the girls have to deal with. Some of us can tend to forget how difficult these girls can have it. It is not all fun and glory sleeping with a different monger every night.

We all know there are guys among us who take pleasure in abusing girls. It is hypocritical to ban him for being forthright.

Run Mann
10-12-09, 14:29
Greetings everyone,

I have received a number of complaints about The Departed's recent posts, generally requesting that I take a range of actions from deleting his posts to banning him from the forum.

However, there was recent situation on another forum wherein I was blamed for causing a forum member quit the forum after I dared to ask him to post his diatribes in a separate thread, after which I had to defend my decision for the next 4 pages of posts. A small number of members threatened to quit in protest, others suggested instead that I should just have advised other members to use the "Ignore" function if they don't like what a specific member posts, and other members with actual balls chimed in to support my decision.

Anyway, due to these events, I'm just not all that enthusiastic about cracking down on what some members might consider just another "colorful" contributor, so I'm just going to pass the buck here by using a survey to ascertain the opinions of the membership.

The question is simple: What, if anything, should I do about The Departedand/or his reports?

Of course, there's no way I can win in this situation because somebody, either The Departed or his detractors, will be unhappy with the outcome, so all I'm really expecting to get is some sense of where the membership's compass is on these sort of situations.
As always, I look forward to receiving your input.

Thanks,

Jackson
Clearly you won't have to defend yourself here to the extend you did with that other episode. This poster does have the pretenders to come after you as some did allegedly in the name of fairness in that last debacle.

I'm surprise this is even being discussed. Many of TD’s reports were posted when he was a regular member and his reports were being moderated so (you?) or someone saw them before they were posted on the open forum and allowed them to be posted. The Departed is clearly a wind-up artist but unlike others, he does not inhibit anyone from contributing, which from a business standpoint should be of great importance to you. In fact he does not engage in retorts and discussions clogging up the forum. He simply writes reports he knows will get a rise out of some then he enjoy the ruckus. If everyone would ignore him, the likelihood is that he would cease to be an issue as he would have no reason to continue to post taunting reports.

However, this really comes down to what are (technically speaking) the mission and values of this forum. According to the rules, posters cannot refer to women as wh***s and bi***hes because those terms are degrading to them, right? By extension is pissing down their throat or ramming dicks up their asses degrading? Are racial epitets allowed as TD has used those in his reports too. My advice to you; make the decision as you see fit in accordance with the forum rules and move on. I'm sure you have more important things to do, this is really a non-issue.

Cunning Stunt
10-12-09, 15:51
Apart from the racist content on the Thai reports, I was quite amused by his reports which, as another poster mentioned, are highly individualistic and in the same vein of those of the late, lamented, arch-misogynist That Asshole who used to be so entertaining on the Thai and Indonesian Forums.

Whether they are anything but highly imaginative fiction, only The Departed will know but his posts have certainly enlivened the Angeles thread as they did previously on the Pattaya thread.

LittleBigMan
10-12-09, 16:46
Clearly you won't have to defend yourself here to the extend you did with that other episode. This poster does have the pretenders to come after you as some did allegedly in the name of fairness in that last debacle.

I'm surprise this is even being discussed. Many of TD’s reports were posted when he was a regular member and his reports were being moderated so (you?) or someone saw them before they were posted on the open forum and allowed them to be posted. The Departed is clearly a wind-up artist but unlike others, he does not inhibit anyone from contributing, which from a business standpoint should be of great importance to you. In fact he does not engage in retorts and discussions clogging up the forum. He simply writes reports he knows will get a rise out of some then he enjoy the ruckus. If everyone would ignore him, the likelihood is that he would cease to be an issue as he would have no reason to continue to post taunting reports.

However, this really comes down to what are (technically speaking) the mission and values of this forum. According to the rules, posters cannot refer to women as wh***s and bi***hes because that those terms are degrading to them, right? By extension is pissing down their throat or ramming dicks up their asses degrading? Are racial epitets allowed as TD has used those in his reports too. My advice to you; make the decision as you see fit in accordance with the forum rules and move on. I'm sure you have more important things to do, this is really a non-issue.

Run Mann,

You totally hit on the mark! I have written my remarks on the Angeles thread because as I noted I didn't scoll down far enough but your question was " Are racial epitents allowed " list in his rules it clearly states that it isn't! and if he had followed his own commandments this clearly wouldn't be a issue and the post would have been deleted based on his own rules and the problem would have been concluded so he can move on to more important things! The problem I see it is the Moderator doesn't understand the rules that he created or doesn't have the fortitude to follow them because maybe he is woven from the same cloth. Again he stumbles over his own words like he did in the OTH situation. Whether you know it or not or want to believe it there are very similar problems here as there were with the OTH situation.

But here it doesn't seem on the surface he has violated any of the rules so once again why the survey? But if he does follow the simple rules Edit and Delete and after a while the problem goes away by itself and we all move on and that's the way the board should be moderated!

LBM

The Departed
10-12-09, 18:11
I have not read this thread and do not intend to. I stand by my earlier statement that the big divide here is in how posters view prostitutes. This view is backed up by all the threads on Chinese/Thai etc women. I find that divide the most eternally amazing and beguiling facet not only of this entire site but of all who chase pay for play pussy.
If you read my earlier reports, you will see I once recommended a Pattaya report by Piper1 as a report of distinction. This was in large part because his earlier reports were deluged by reports that had nothing to do with the thread. That is the fundamental flaw of this site.

You might also notice I made reference to the Chat/Webcam thread. This is because it has been alleged by another mass poster that Xman trolls there and tells the web cam/chat chick that her nude and compromizing pics have been posted here. Not nice.

Finally, as you maysee, I am getting ready to hit KL and I am looking for leads. As regards the KL cages, you cannot miss them as there are entire blocks of them.

Shalom.

Opebo
10-12-09, 19:04
...members should exercise their options and use the "ignore" button.

I might add, That Asshole, by far the best postee on the forum, was hounded out in similar vain.

I couldn't agree more Noddy. I miss That Asshole very much. The Departed isn't in his league, but it is really astonishing that anyone wants to ban him (he's a useful poster). But I suppose all this censorship impulse is just Old Fatty Mama creeping into our brother's psyches.

Chocha Monger
10-13-09, 01:47
Apart from the racist content on the Thai reports, I was quite amused by his reports which, as another poster mentioned, are highly individualistic and in the same vein of those of the late, lamented, arch-misogynist That Asshole who used to be so entertaining on the Thai and Indonesian Forums.

Whether they are anything but highly imaginative fiction, only The Departed will know but his posts have certainly enlivened the Angeles thread as they did previously on the Pattaya thread.
How did the defunct old punter That Asshole, a.k.a Humble Turd meet his end?

Cunning Stunt
10-13-09, 02:12
Finally, as you maysee, I am getting ready to hit KL and I am looking for leads. As regards the KL cages, you cannot miss them as there are entire blocks of them.

No ‘cages’ there either. You probably mean Brickfields in KL which have all the low class, migrant worker brothels. Contact Asian Rain for advice. He is the only man I know who was brave (or foolhardy) enough to visit and use these dens of iniquity.

You really ought to be rebooking your ticket out of ‘soft’ SE Asia and hitting the real hardcore scene of India. Sonnegachi in Calcutta or preferably the real cages of Mumbai, where you can get a shag for pennies with a legitimate Nepali slave woman. You would think you had died and gone to mongers heaven, if you survived the experience.

This thread is starting to resemble one of those extended whines which appear on the Thai Forum at frequent intervals, usually headed by that long winded old fart, who never uses 1 word where 10 will do. One day I will finish one of his posts without nodding off;).

As it has a Thai theme, why not move the entire thread over to the Thai board where it will be much more at home and the usual suspects can opine and drone off on one, to their hearts content.

How did the defunct old punter That Asshole, a.k.a Humble Turd meet his end?

Probably got kicked to death by a bunch of gap year, German backpacking Fraulein s (he hated young western women in SE Asia, in fact amend that, the grumpy old bastard hated ALL women in SE Asia):D.

NicFrenchy
10-13-09, 02:15
LBM, Thanks for pointing me to this Thread.

Looks like a "deja vu" for us Thailand forumers! that's how Poor OTH got creamed.

Anyway, I voted the same as 40% of the people here: if you don't like someone: use the IGNORE function.
I have about 5 people on my ignore list.

NicFrenchy
10-13-09, 02:18
For the girls whining about The Departed's posts - unbefuckinglievable. His reports are entertaining. Get a life or watch the Disney Channel instead of ISG.

So were OTH's reports, well, that is before he got canned of course ;)

There is an Ignore function, why can't people use it? it's FREE

LittleBigMan
10-13-09, 03:11
I personally want to clarify my position on The Departed! For many of you who don't get the point that I'm making and haven't personally name me but seem to sidestep the direct blame. I suggest get a few Focus pills to help many of you old dogs who continue to miss the point.

Go back and read my response to The Departed on the Pattaya Thread. Tell me if I requested that he be banned directly? Tell me if I contacted the Moderator and complaint about him? If you read and comprehend I even responded on a post after he made a report that it was informative because in his writing he deleted nearly all his racist name calling which enable his reports to be informative!

This isn't about his colorful reports, it about within his reports the rules of the website has been broken! It's that simple! If he can't write a report and I don't care where he travels and it's on this current website with the current rules in place it should be " Edited and Deleted " just like some many others reports have been deleted!

Just because the racist name calling is mainly directed at Non-Whites and not directly to most you the members on this board doesn't mean we should throw the rule out of the window. If this is the case let me and others know instead of tap dancing around!

LBM

Chocha Monger
10-13-09, 03:16
Probably got kicked to death by a bunch of gap year, German backpacking Fraulein s (he hated young western women in SE Asia, in fact amend that, the grumpy old bastard hated ALL women in SE Asia):D.
The thought that one of our brothers may have been murdered by jack booted feminist thugs in some forgotten corner of the globe is unbearable. The old Dutchman had quite a talent for cobbling together the facts of his reports with vivid details using his amusing "Top Secret for sex tourists only" narratives. His quaint hand drawn maps of off the beaten road sex dens were also unique. Poor Asshole, he considered every fuck point he scored to be a shot in the battle for men's rights. At least he went out mongering to the end. That's the way he would have wanted it.

Lustforthrust
10-13-09, 06:34
This is the kinda thing that could put Oprah in the Oval Office.

Jackson, wtf dude?

Cunning Stunt
10-13-09, 07:14
The thought that one of our brothers may have been murdered by jack booted feminist thugs in some forgotten corner of the globe is unbearable. The old Dutchman had quite a talent for cobbling together the facts of his reports with vivid details using his amusing "Top Secret for sex tourists only" narratives. His quaint hand drawn maps of off the beaten road sex dens were also unique. Poor Asshole, he considered every fuck point he scored to be a shot in the battle for men's rights. At least he went out mongering to the end. That's the way he would have wanted it.

Yup, brave muvver died in the line of duty, with his mongering flip flops on. Someone ought to erect a memorial to him for his unselfish contribution to the worldwide mongering brotherhood. Made out of used condoms and BG’s soiled knickers!!

He was funny as hell with his constant self [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) take as the unwashed (he was, according to him, allergic to soap and water), unshaven, old, fat, ugly face of sex tourism (saw many of that ilk in Pattaya last week). Once, in Indonesia, a short-sighted ‘normal’ girl took a shine to him. In his report, he was totally flumoxed as to what to do with a girl that didn’t require one of his miserly stipends and was so scared shitless that he ran for the hills. I nearly wet my pants, reading that report.

Great imaginative reporting and ISG is much poorer for his loss to the forum. Types like TD won’t fill the void but at least it is something different and makes a change from the usual ‘Spent my 2 weeks hols in Pattaya/Angeles, blah blah’ reporting (not that that sort of stuff is not interesting and sometimes highly informative).

The Departed
10-13-09, 14:52
Nope. It is the place I described. Generally, I keep a low profile so I do not get in trouble with the local r--he--- who are too busy fucking to worry about me. It is precisely where I said it is and there are a few white asses there too.

There is a difference between calling someone a Kraut/frog and saying all K/Fs should be eliminated. Even American blacks use the N word. Martin Luther King Jr used negroes, a term now no longer pc.

Saying these are for the lowly migrant workers betrays my main point about the divide here. They are pussy sellers with not the best pitch in town. When staying in Moscow, I had a choice of drinking with the mafia in the bar or drinking for cents outside. I drank outside and enjoyed it more. Outside of the price, I enjoy their company more. More bang for the buck.

Piper1, your Pattaya posts were excellent but they were deluged by talk that had nothing to do with Pattaya. Finding information in those threads is like a chicken pecking for food.

Connaught Rd is a paradise and is on the agenda for spring.

When I have the time, I will have to dig up That asshole's reports and read them. (Ps: I have now read some of his reports. They are among the most hilarious things I have ever read. Also, philosophically very sound and very informative too. And people hounded him????)

In the meantime, I will have to keep mine on hold. That is so even though I have found a new way forward in getting a female DIA partner to join in. Now, I will check the KL thread to see if any useful information has surfaced.

In the meantime, be good and treat the ladies with the utmost respect. It is a thankless job but some of you have to do it.

Vandaddio
10-13-09, 19:53
Jackson,

You have built ISG into a very popular and usefull site for world wide pooners. I thank you for this, and Love ISG. A few years back the site was attacked by whom ever probably for its subject content. You have overcome that. I and many use this site for what it is, a International guide for sex.

You are obviously a very kool hip guy who is very liberal, but I don't feel that it does good, to your site to have trolls like "departed" posting rants about degrading and abusing females and rascist remarks. He is obviously a sick individual who hates women, hates asians, and is a cruel sicko.

We leave it to you to descide what ISG's line in the sand is.

But I appeal to you to remember that there are many who do not like ISG and pooners in general and who are looking for just this perfect example to attack us all. And paint us all with the same brush.

Long live ISG.

Sxxxx
10-14-09, 08:21
Jackson,

You have built ISG into a very popular and usefull site for world wide pooners. I thank you for this, and Love ISG. A few years back the site was attacked by whom ever probably for its subject content. You have overcome that. I and many use this site for what it is, a International guide for sex.

You are obviously a very kool hip guy who is very liberal, but I don't feel that it does good, to your site to have trolls like "departed" posting rants about degrading and abusing females and rascist remarks. He is obviously a sick individual who hates women, hates asians, and is a cruel sicko.

We leave it to you to descide what ISG's line in the sand is.

But I appeal to you to remember that there are many who do not like ISG and pooners in general and who are looking for just this perfect example to attack us all. And paint us all with the same brush.

Long live ISG.People Power will decide this particular issue , and it seems right now around 70% wish Departed to continue either unabated or folks like yourself use their Ignore button.

Suggest you activate your Ignore button.

We follow "Departed" to Kuala Lumpur , and to the ends of the earth , lol.

Cunning Stunt
10-15-09, 09:15

Rumours of his demise were greatly exaggerated. He is back and hitting Geylang (or Gay Land to him:)).

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=941512&postcount=1177

Still as inimitable and weird as ever but seems to have lost his spell checker but regained his virginity!

Sxxxx
10-15-09, 09:31
Rumours of his demise were greatly exaggerated. He is back and hitting Geylang (or Gay Land to him:)).

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=941512&postcount=1177

Still as inimitable and weird as ever but seems to have lost his spell checker but regained his virginity!Thanks for that, Cunning Stunt, like a lot of others, I got the impression from what others said A Hole had fallen into a big hole. Just shows, you can't keep a good asshole down, lol. Must admit have yet to read anything of his yet, but his reputation precedes him, lol.

Long live the rebels. I have grown tired of conformist, brow beaten lackeys of the feminitza movement etc and their condescending writings. If things keep progressing like they have been in recent years we will all end up politically correct , yes sir no sir robots.

Gives us a dose of the different from time to time please.

Others can use the Ignorant Button, lol.

Chocha Monger
10-15-09, 10:19

Still as inimitable and weird as ever but seems to have lost his spell checker but regained his virginity!
He is back indeed, though the abuse he suffered at the boots of the feminist backpackers seems to have left him spelling with a peculiar lisp much like that of Gold Member, the Dutchman who experienced the unfortunate smelting accident.

Azmodeus Fl
10-15-09, 13:46
Why don't we just take him out back of the shed and shoot him.

Instead of a long drawn out discussion just boot him off permanently.

Tuxsmasher
10-19-09, 12:45

Still as inimitable and weird as ever but seems to have lost his spell checker but regained his virginity!You gotta admit, this guy is 'Effin hilarious. Props to him working hard at this.

Sxxxx
10-20-09, 06:34
You gotta admit, this guy is 'Effin hilarious. Props to him working hard at this.Just read That Asshole for first time.

Immediately thought of Borat. I think Borat must have got inspiration from TA and owes him.

LittleBigMan
10-21-09, 00:28
My last take on this Survey!

Question is for people to think about? Does anyone truly know what this Survey is about regarding the poster The Departed?

In my opinion the Survey isn't valid since the Moderator doesn't seem to understand the reason for the Survey?

If he did! The Survey would have included a line that states!

If the post breaks the rules of the Forum should it be deleted regardless of the value of the content? Since this wasn't included leads me to think that the moderator doesn't know what the issue is about which doesn't surprise me at this point.

I'm Departing PHI Board>>>>>>>>>

Giotto
10-21-09, 18:14
I read all this, got many PMs that ask me about this survey here ... I shouldn't say anything, PI, let the posters of this forum deal with this issue.

But - Jackson referred to the OTH case in Thailand, and this survey is obviously a result of a process that went terribly wrong a few months ago, on the Thailand forum.

OK, it's good that this survey takes place, OTH never had this chance. So - at least we obviously learned something.

But honestly - to compare The Departed (with all due respect) with OTH is - already an affront in itself. It's simply disgusting to compare this cases. 49 reports vs. 2000 + reports, many with real background information ... I think we compare apples and oranges here.

Though the majority believes the usage of the ignore button is sufficient to fix a problem like with The Departed ... in my POV it is not. A forum like this must have a general policy, and this policy must be applied. If reports do not fit in the poster should be warned, and the problem report should be deleted.

To ban somebody should always be the last option of a moderator.

Sadly - it's too late for OTH in Thailand. And now, after some months, we can see the development on the Thai forum ... I would not describe this as positive, no, not at all. Sad, all this, very sad.

Hopefully you guys here in PI make the right decision.

Giotto

Chocha Monger
10-21-09, 19:08
When Jackson contacted OTH concerning violation of the rules OTH tendered his resignation. OTH's fans were unhappy and lobbied Jackson to reach some compromise to bring him back. Unlike The Departed, OTH opted out. The only similarity between OTH and The Departed is that both of their posts were crafted to get a rise out of members on the board.

I guess Jackson wishes to avoid a repeat of the dissent that arose around OTH's departure so this survey is a perhaps an alternative method of handling the situation. Some posters want something done about the posts while others are opting to ignore them or do nothing. I guess reactions depend on whether one really believes that Departed fucked women housed in tiger cages or anally abused Asians, or simply consider his posts to be nothing more than colorful Marquis de Sade fantasies.

Giotto
10-21-09, 19:10
When Jackson contacted OTH concerning violation of the rules OTH tendered his resignation. ...
Sorry, Chocha Monger,

But I think you really don't know the story.

Giotto

Chocha Monger
10-21-09, 19:50
Sorry, Chocha Monger,

But I think you really don't know the story.

Giotto
There are many different versions of this story going around. Ranging from Jackson contacting OTH and making an offer and basically being told to fuck off to Jackson outright banning him. Anyway, the story seems to change based on who is telling it. OTH is history and the present matter at hand is The Departed and his posts. Every banned or retired member will have their supporters who are unhappy.

Giotto
10-21-09, 19:54
There are many different versions of this story going around. Ranging from Jackson contacting OTH and making an offer and basically being told to fuck off to Jackson outright banning him. Anyway, the story seems to change based on who is telling it. OTH is history and the present matter at hand is The Departed and his posts. Every banned or retired member will have their supporters who are unhappy.Chocha Monger,

Yes. Everybody knows the truth :).

If you are willing to compare the history of The Departed with that one of OTH - I am not!

Giotto

Giotto
10-22-09, 14:29
Giotto, please spare us the details. In the end, nobody really cares about your opinion of this old and tired argument. Now, go back and clean one of your semen stained rooms back in BKK.

ThanksDon,

I can go into details if you insist so politely :) .

In the meantime - take your pills, your blood pressure is too high. And don't forget your session with Piper tomorrow.

Giotto

LittleBigMan
10-23-09, 00:01
There are many different versions of this story going around. Ranging from Jackson contacting OTH and making an offer and basically being told to fuck off to Jackson outright banning him. Anyway, the story seems to change based on who is telling it. OTH is history and the present matter at hand is The Departed and his posts. Every banned or retired member will have their supporters who are unhappy.

Should I go back on my word? I was nearly gone! and I'm slowly being pull back to respond. Chocha Monger in due respect I would disagree with you and would you like me to enlighten and clarify on this subject! Say yes! Because I really want to!

Meantime I'm on a slow boat back to Thailand Thread so I can turn back at a moments notice!

LBM

Chocha Monger
10-23-09, 00:46
Should I go back on my word? I was nearly gone! and I'm slowly being pull back to respond. Chocha Monger in due respect I would disagree with you and would you like me to enlighten and clarify on this subject! Say yes! Because I really want to!

Meantime I'm on a slow boat back to Thailand Thread so I can turn back at a moments notice!

LBM
LBM:

There is no need to disinter corpses. Let's allow this one to rest in peace. :D

Cunning Stunt
10-23-09, 02:17
Why do I get the sinking feeling that this thread has developed into the Thai Fight Club Mark 2? It has long since departed (pun intended;)) from the subject under discussion.

Maybe time for Jackson to throw the wrap over this one.

LittleBigMan
10-23-09, 21:16
Why do I get the sinking feeling that this thread has developed into the Thai Fight Club Mark 2? It has long since departed (pun intended;)) from the subject under discussion.

Maybe time for Jackson to throw the wrap over this one.

Yes, it is a shame that your board has taken on this sinking feeling of it being "Thai Fight Club 2" On the the Thailand Thread no one ever out loud ask for the Banning of this individual but you're going to have this situation as long as he travels to any country that falls within this website. Why because it wasn't address properly in Thailand and now it's not being properly address again on the PHI Board too!

There is maybe at best a 2% chance that the members even realize what is being discussed here otherwise people would question the validlity of the so call survey which the moderator ask us to do his dirty work because he can't follow his own rule! He tries to lay it on us! What a joke!

It's not whether he should be ignored or Banned, based on the rules of this Website when a poster breaks a Forum rule any posters report no matter how bad or " colorful " it is to others. The solution is simple if the rules are followed on a consistent bases and that is " Edit and Delete " and if he did just that any poster with any brain would have picked up the message and revise his future reports. Just like the Moderator do to many of us " Edit and Delete " the post and give the rule violation! Simple right!

I upfront criticise The Departed reports in the Thailand Thread and he having some sense tone down his " colorful report " and I commended him for that. This survey doesn't address the real problem because the Moderator has decided he is going to select the rules he wants to apply! And in this situation I see it not being applied because the Moderator might be a racist himself therefore a report such as the The Departed is contrue in his own words " Colorful "!

Yes this is a sex site and do I expect there not to be a racism at all? The answer is No! I'm not going to change anything but I would like personally know so I can write reports knowing I can break the rules too as long as I know the Moderator isn't going to do a damn thing about it! See! when I read a report and I see nearly 2 dozen times racist words used over and over again until I can't understand the report I have to wonder? Are you telling something about Pattaya or you want me to know you are a racists?

In the end, this survey mean shit! just like Tansak commented earlier! It just a waste of time! The ignore buttom is for other violations not for a blatant rule violation! The Moderator has poor judgement in my opinion and pick and chooses this is precisely why there was a problem with OTH and now with The Departed! The problem will rise again! I take bets on that!

The problem here isn't with the poster it's with the Moderator! Do your job and quit wasting everyones time with a survey! How long does it have to be up! Maybe you still can't make a decision or you got to go back and study it more? Maybe you ought to go work for President Obama since he can't make a simple decision as to send more fucking troops!

Some will say this is clogging up the Board and it wouldn't be if many of you think with you big head instead of your little head from time to time and stand up for something instead of standing with you dick to the wind and act like nothing is wrong. Guys like the The Departed feed on your stupidlity because you see only the content and not the words that are being spoken and he pisses on you guys like he likes being pissed on himself.

LBM

The Departed
10-23-09, 21:30
greetings everyone,

i have received a number of complaints about the departed's recent posts, generally requesting that i take a range of actions from deleting his posts to banning him from the forum.

however, there was recent situation on another forum wherein i was blamed for causing a forum member quit the forum after i dared to ask him to post his diatribes in a separate thread, after which i had to defend my decision for the next 4 pages of posts. a small number of members threatened to quit in protest, others suggested instead that i should just have advised other members to use the "ignore" function if they don't like what a specific member posts, and other members with actual balls chimed in to support my decision.

anyway, due to these events, i'm just not all that enthusiastic about cracking down on what some members might consider just another "colorful" contributor, so i'm just going to pass the buck here by using a survey to ascertain the opinions of the membership.

the question is simple: what, if anything, should i do about the departedand/or his reports?

of course, there's no way i can win in this situation because somebody, either the departed or his detractors, will be unhappy with the outcome, so all i'm really expecting to get is some sense of where the membership's compass is on these sort of situations.

as always, i look forward to receiving your input.

thanks,

jackson

sorry for the long quote but several of the serial posters seem to do this a lot. the thai fight club is an enclosed ghetto because you guys like to clog up the boards. so, welcome to clogging up this one. get a life, some might say.

i am into fisting, [CodeWord101] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord101) and a little more. these will soon become mainstream the way ass fucking and blow jobs have become main stream.

it is late here. my kl report will follow soon but not now.

finally, to those of you married to prostitites and ex prostitutes, why do you spam here making your problem ours? we xxxx asian xxxx because they are cheap and they will do our bidding.
this is my last word on this boring thread. but pleease do read the original report quoted above.

Lustforthrust
10-24-09, 11:34
guess reactions depend on whether one really believes that Departed fucked women housed in tiger cages or anally abused Asians, or simply consider his posts to be nothing more than colorful Marquis de Sade fantasies.

If the bloke fought in the Algerian war and he is giving it twice in the ass, once in the pussy to Thai wh0res in under an hour, then that's saying something for a 65+ year-old.

Cunning Stunt
10-24-09, 17:23
If the bloke fought in the Algerian war ..

I think he started it ....:).

..and he is giving it twice in the ass, once in the pussy to Thai wh0res in under an hour, then that's saying something for a 65+ year-old.

Seem to remember from those excellent Pattaya reports that he has dodgy pegs but the middle one sure works fine!

I love the way he baffled the bros on the Malaysian board with this post of 12/10 which has yet to receive a reply.

Assalamu alaikum
I am arriving in KL on Saturday and staying at the Plaza. I am staying there as it is right beside the major brothel/cage area and I need the young Pakistani (and other) pussy housed there. I also intend to rent a separate room in one of the nearby fleapits so that I can indulge my wider fantasies with the ladies of the veil without having the concierge and other Gestapo interfering. It is also as a back up plan in case of problems at the cages, where you are locked in to keep the (moral Muslim) cops out and you in. Can anyone recommend a suitable and safe one? Needless to say, I will bring no valuables there.

Also, some of my happiest days were spent in Bursa in Turkey. Many of you may not know it but it is a very holy city, dedicated to the Prophet Mehmet, peace be upon Him. The women there like to keep their virginity until marriage and so the doctors spend a lot of time removing the biggest and strangest of objects from their over used anuses. I have spent many happy days helping them to preserve their virginity.

Also, Bursa has a huge brothel, the size of a prosperous small Western city. In it may be found all the widows and fallen women who did not keep their virginity or who had babies outside of wedlock. I have had very many happy days ravaging them there.

I am looking for something similar in one of the more religious areas of Malaysia. I want a brothel, where fallen Muslim women are dropped. I suspect, as in Turkey, this will be in one of Malaysia’s more conservative areas. I am following a number of leads at the moment but all help on this project is appreciated.

Keep it up TD, your a star!! Let us know when the fatwa is declared on you.

Slowalk
10-24-09, 21:03
First off, I believe that "The Departed" is the man they talk about in the Dos Equis commercials... I have a better idea, lets vote who should really be booted off... The criteria can be something like this. "Anyone who has become a self-appointed door keeper of righteousness who has nearly 4,000 posts of almost nothing."

I was an original poster on the old WSG in the mid 90s when The banker actually edited out useless posts. I have some posts in late 90s early 00s on other forums that I quit because of pinheads like regular users like Discofly and Rockhard likened themselves as Scipio shadowing Hannibal.

I like this site because people post on Africa. However, my subscription runs out in a couple weeks. I'm looking for another forum, you guys have become too petty and full of yourselves.

Chocha Monger
10-24-09, 22:06
If the bloke fought in the Algerian war and he is giving it twice in the ass, once in the pussy to Thai wh0res in under an hour, then that's saying something for a 65+ year-old.
Lustforthrust,

Those Legionnaires are some tough fuckers but this takes my respect for the French to a whole new level! :eek:

Chocha Monger
10-24-09, 22:16
First off, I believe that "The Departed" is the man they talk about in the Dos Equis commercials...
The things you've heard about him are all true. His legend precedes him the way lightening precedes thunder. He is the most interesting man in the world. Stay horny my friends. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U18VkI0uDxE

AfAsia
11-14-09, 10:59
What`s up Jackson? i read this report. Informative?.. indeed it was. Add to this, highly entertaining, with The Departed being his usual provocative self.