PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
01-01-00, 02:00
Thread Starter.

ChimeraAlpha
10-25-09, 05:21
I had one more session with my favorite Thai Ms. S at A* Appt. She is petite, large boobs, silky skins and good attitude to make me happy – the right ingredients why I keep going back to her. She has very good massage skills also and spends full one hour with me- no hurry. A true VFM proposition. Total cost BD 20+30=50

I have some proof of the pudding- a few snaps taken with a mobile phone. My first successful attempt in photo gallery.Enjoy…

Well I could not load the photos and it gives the following message..
phpVgGroC:

Invalid File Type .. perhaps Jackson can help me..Mard,

The Photos you sent have been uploaded and attached here.

The Pudding looks really nice. Hope it tased well too (LOL)

Keep it coming mate!

Best Regards

Sylvan

Marad39
10-25-09, 19:57
Mard,

The Photos you sent have been uploaded and attached here.

The Pudding looks really nice. Hope it tased well too (LOL)

Keep it coming mate!

Best Regards

SylvanThanks a lot mate, finally my hard work is here to see.

Pudding was quite tasty,mouthful and ordurless. You can have your tounge,hands and little fellow working all at the same while you are on your back.

Take care and thanks once again..

Marad39
03-23-10, 18:36
Hi

Here is the pictures of the FP girl Suki as I had mentioned in my FR, I had her many times and her body is so hot and sexy and at least I cant stop thinking about it. She is getting better in BJ, one of her weak area. But she makes up with decent massage, great body and highly positive attitude.

Enjoy..

marad

Statman
03-24-10, 00:54
Where are the pics?

Hi

Here is the pictures of the FP girl Suki as I had mentioned in my FR, I had her many times and her body is so hot and sexy and at least I cant stop thinking about it. She is getting better in BJ, one of her weak area. But she makes up with decent massage, great body and highly positive attitude.

Enjoy..

marad

BionicMan
03-24-10, 01:07
Hi

Enjoy..

marad
we wish to enjoy...but the picture probably got lost..."missing in translation"?:)

Marad39
03-24-10, 21:14
we wish to enjoy...but the picture probably got lost..."missing in translation"?:)

You are right.. I am not able to post the photos. I have sent them to a friend and he will post them shortly.. I hope u will enjoy them. Pictures, when you will see dont tell the true story about this hot chick. I have very rarely seen such a perfect body and face in a PRC girl. All in the right propersion.

Little patience.. and photos will be there..

ChimeraAlpha
03-25-10, 14:43
You are right.. I am not able to post the photos. I have sent them to a friend and he will post them shortly.. I hope u will enjoy them. Pictures, when you will see dont tell the true story about this hot chick. I have very rarely seen such a perfect body and face in a PRC girl. All in the right propersion.

Little patience.. and photos will be there..

Here they are! (next time try after Resizing the pictures to 640 x 480 )

BionicMan
03-25-10, 16:59
Here they are! (next time try after Resizing the pictures to 640 x 480 )worth the wait:)

Lovely World
03-25-10, 17:12
Here they are! (next time try after Resizing the pictures to 640 x 480 )Yes She Is very Good. I have taken her twice and really good attitude.

Marad39
03-26-10, 09:33

Hi Sylvan, thanks a lot mate for helping out second time. I hope to sort this out very soon as I promised in the email. Take care and keep in touch.

If a hot and beautiful service provider is there in the market and she is willing to sell her services, it is our duty as a monger to spread the good words so that the community benefits and all the parties are happy !

Rgds
Marad Raj

Marad39
03-26-10, 09:36
Yes She Is very Good. I have taken her twice and really good attitude.

Ya that is right, a great attitude and super body. The day she gets perfection in BJ, she will go places. When she walks in her minis, I can bet, all the eyes will be on her even for a man of 85 ! It is killer body.

Enjoy while she is here as once she leaves the island, I dont know if she will return given the tigher visa situation.

Thanks for the comments mate.

A158
03-26-10, 14:13

These are some 10 rated tits :-) If they are real, wow ....If man made, the creator has done an excellent job. Are they soft to the touch ???

Cheers

A158

Marad39
03-27-10, 21:56
These are some 10 rated tits :-) If they are real, wow ....If man made, the creator has done an excellent job. Are they soft to the touch ???

Cheers

A158

HI

You are absolately right, they are great boobs and they are original, I was also a suspect initially but after playing with them for so many times, I am sure they are nature made. Great they are, this babe is gifted with 10 Body, only thing she needs to sharpen her BJ skills and she will be a hot worker in the circuit.

Cheers.. take care

Stout Dick
03-27-10, 22:25
Hi all,

I havent been able to access the site for long time. So havent been able to post any FR or pics.
I am now posting some pics from my big collection of memoirs.

Enjoy.

Cheers

SD

Stout Dick
03-27-10, 22:27
It takes long time to resize..hence slow in posting..

Enjoy Guys

Cheers

SD

Stout Dick
03-27-10, 22:31
Here comes yet another..

Marad39
03-28-10, 21:56
Here comes yet another..Good one mate. Reminds of alphaso mango, so tasty and nice to eat! This pair also looks so hot and sexy.

Striker34
05-02-11, 17:52
See report

Saule
10-11-11, 22:48
I know that this post should really be in the 'Classified Ads' section, but I am in a hurry and I hope you are too. If you like what you see and you like my classified ads post for Wed 12 October, I hope you will come and find me. And cum.

Saule
10-14-11, 15:02
Here are some more of my pics. If you want to come and play then just get in touch with me.

BionicMan
10-15-11, 00:47
Here they are! (next time try after Resizing the pictures to 640 x 480 )Definetely worth waiting!

Lorenzo
10-15-11, 04:33
Here are some more of my pics. If you want to come and play then just get in touch with me.Saule, I hope you retracted the foreskin on that uncircumcised cock before you took it in your mouth. Don't they teach that in Cocksucking 101? :D

Deon123
10-15-11, 10:38
Hi Saule,

I would like to meet you in Dubai. When will you be there next time?

Deon123.

Here are some more of my pics. If you want to come and play then just get in touch with me.

Saule
11-01-11, 08:00
Saule, I hope you retracted the foreskin on that uncircumcised cock before you took it in your mouth. Don't they teach that in Cocksucking 101? :DOh yes, oh yes, you would be amazed to see and feel what I can do with a cock when I am in the mood. My men friends ALWAYS want to come back for more!

I just love the feeling of a cock when it swells and jumps and spurts a little just before it cums, anywhere. In my mouth, in my fingers or pussy or on my stockings. Or face. I just love it. Try me.

Saule
11-01-11, 08:01
Definetely worth waiting!Thank you for your kind remarks, I am glad you like my pictures. It always gives me pleasure to make men horny.

Saule
11-01-11, 08:03
Hi Saule,

I would like to meet you in Dubai. When will you be there next time?

Deon123.Hi Deon,

Sorry I am not in Dubai at the moment and not likely to travel there for a while. But, I am in Bahrain and looking for fun, so if you come this way. Who knows?

Kisses,

Saule

Tartan01
11-15-11, 20:47
Thank you for your kind remarks, I am glad you like my pictures. It always gives me pleasure to make men horny.Hi Saule get your sexy ass over to Cairo and I'll show you a good time sweeti.

Saule
02-21-12, 19:55
Here are some more recent pics of me just to keep you all interested and horny.

Kisses,

Saule

Maverick1969
02-26-12, 20:04
Here are some more recent pics of me just to keep you all interested and horny.

Kisses,

SauleHi Saule,

Pics don't seem to have been attached?

BionicMan
06-19-12, 07:30
Here are some more recent pics of me just to keep you all interested and horny. Kisses,

SauleDon't you think you are invading a bit too much the forum with your promotion? There is, in every country, a classified ad section. Keep your ads there and don't flood the remaining threads all over your area of action. It is defined "spam". By the way, the pictures are the same all over the places, so it even gets boring.

Saule
06-29-12, 15:12
This guy wanted so much to cum in my mouth and fingers. And he really wanted to see his cum drip onto my stockinged legs. No problem, he was nice and charming and generous, so I did it for him, and it was very sexy and naughty.

Saule
06-08-13, 10:48
Here are the pics of my recent meeting with a guy from this site, who will remain without name. Great fun! Thanks, you know who you are.

CorporateMalaya
08-06-13, 19:11
Ramadan takes its toll, things are closed. You need to depend on the digits collected during the year to be used if they are still in town.

My luck was about to take a turn when I got a ring from an old squeeze heading to Dubai to fill her suitcase with mobile phone accessories and

Chinese footwear for her shop back in Nairobi. Persuaded her to change her plans to good old Bahrain with a promise of filling her suitcase and

Her Kandahar as well.

Madam Sara flew in two weeks ago and left last night after draining me of dehydrated of body fluids.

Here are a few pics of her doing a impromptu fashion show, god bless the sales were on in city center which minimized the total damage.

More xx material to follow.

CorporateMalaya
08-24-13, 11:23
Gorgeous PRC bird from one of the Juffair Joints.

C cups, nice and firm, well built thighs.

Gives a nice rim job too, BBBJ, full service. 80 BD LT.

Rafis
08-25-13, 06:20
Gorgeous PRC bird from one of the Juffair Joints.

C cups, nice and firm, well built thighs.

Gives a nice rim job too, BBBJ, full service. 80 BD LT.Sorry to ask this? PRC, you mean a Chinese lady?

From where exactly. Any clue?

CorporateMalaya
08-26-13, 09:28
Sorry to ask this? PRC, you mean a Chinese lady?

From where exactly. Any clue?Pars hotel, lobby

Rafis
08-26-13, 17:18
Pars hotel, lobbyThanks Corporate Malaya, I will try to find her.

Chuda
04-12-14, 11:56
Oh yes, oh yes, you would be amazed to see and feel what I can do with a cock when I am in the mood. My men friends ALWAYS want to come back for more!

I just love the feeling of a cock when it swells and jumps and spurts a little just before it cums, anywhere. In my mouth, in my fingers or pussy or on my stockings. Or face. I just love it. Try me.May I try your soft meat? And let you enjoy my swelled cock too for a compromised price?

Bootie26
11-14-15, 21:54
Don't you think you are invading a bit too much the forum with your promotion? There is, in every country, a classified ad section. Keep your ads there and don't flood the remaining threads all over your area of action. It is defined "spam". By the way, the pictures are the same all over the places, so it even gets boring.Yeah, I can't believe the amount of spam by her either. To add insult to injury, it is not like her pics are too pleasing to the eyes either.

Classy01
01-12-16, 13:00
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.