PDA

View Full Version : Merida

Admin
01-01-00, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Fuddzie
12-06-09, 12:49
Thread Starter.
I will be the first. Merida has one club down Montego, but I never went there because it was too late at night for me. Merida has casa de citas and that's about it. the city of Kanisin, a suburb sort of, has many clubs with good prices for drinks and women. Merida has been my home away from home for 30 years. Like many cities in the USA, new political changes within the city deal with prostition. Merida is a very wealthy internatinal type place due to many factors. Very, very low crime rate and the locals they want to keep it that way. It does have a real red light dist near centro. Calle 72x65 perhaps. Ugle hookers for the most part. I have had a couple 8/s in the past. Another draw pack this district is the rooms are dirty and hot.

Labadi
12-06-09, 13:16
How I like this city! I went there 3 times and I appreciated it.

The first time I was there I found a disco roaming in a living area close to the center. In there after midnight with hot and steamy girls I have been to late. No lonely girl. Sadly I went off, met 3 Meridian guys who really wanted to help me. With their car we reached a old house, outside some girls. All of us picked out one of them. As a guest, I had the first choice. We went in a small room and f*cked them straight. Me, I have been slow-going, while the others finished in less than 5 minutes. Many girls told me, that the majority of men just take five minutes to have fun. So, this was my first opportunity to prove this.

The second time I was there with my family. So I took an advertisement and found a massage in the center. Bright room, many couches and big mirrors. The girl I had was young and fresh, refused to f*** but gave me a wonderful BBBJ which in effect was close to a f***. Taking my juice in her mouth she said: "esta servido" - I'll never forget.

Hans Zimmer
12-07-09, 04:29
Well! That was fast! Glad to finally have a Merida area!

The town Fuddzie refers to is Kanasin and there are several bars on the way to the town just off the periferico (beltway). Strippers can be had there!

The best known strip clubs are D'Fox, El Laurel de Tadeo, Safari 2000. There is a new one opening in the space formerly known as Diamonds; it is going to be called Foxxy and is owned by the same people that own D'Fox and Frontier. The first three are located on the highway to Cancun, just after you leave Merida.

The Por Esto newspaper lists girls and some massage places in its' classified section. There are also TV's available in this catholic town; they hang out on the Avenida Itzaes, the main road to the airport.

Enjoy!

Fuddzie
12-07-09, 14:00
Well! That was fast! Glad to finally have a Merida area!

The town Fuddzie refers to is Kanasin and there are several bars on the way to the town just off the periferico (beltway). Strippers can be had there!

The best known strip clubs are D'Fox, El Laurel de Tadeo, Safari 2000. There is a new one opening in the space formerly known as Diamonds; it is going to be called Foxxy and is owned by the same people that own D'Fox and Frontier. The first three are located on the highway to Cancun, just after you leave Merida.

The Por Esto newspaper lists girls and some massage places in its' classified section. There are also TV's available in this catholic town; they hang out on the Avenida Itzaes, the main road to the airport.

Enjoy! There are also smaller clubs off the main road in Kanisin. They are for the working mexican I would say. Worth a visit just to experience it. You will get stares but treated well. I have written in the pat about staying at the Real de Palms hotel. It's set up for adults and sex. Unbelievable security. Very nice rooms and not much money. Walking distance from the Sarari club. You can take a taxi from Merida or get a direct bus for a few pesos at the main market in merida.

Richiboone
02-16-10, 18:58
This is my first time here. If I could get some help from any locals here it would be appreciated. I can return the favor if you are in the St. Louis, Missouri, USA area in the future.

I am staying in the Centro Historico area. My wife is with me so I need to be discreet.

Any good casas de sitio you could suggest. Hablo pocito Espanol.

Gracias, amigo.

Richiboone
02-19-10, 08:34
Spoke to a cab driver asking him if he could take me to a casa de sitio.

He said they were all closed during the day.

That's only one person so I will try others if I can.

Hans Zimmer
03-04-10, 03:11
I am sorry that I missed Richiboone while he was here! I have been very busy with other crap and haven't been on the board for a long time! My apologies!

This is my first time here. If I could get some help from any locals here it would be appreciated. I can return the favor if you are in the St. Louis, Missouri, USA area in the future.

I am staying in the Centro Historico area. My wife is with me so I need to be discreet.

Any good casas de sitio you could suggest. Hablo pocito Espanol.

Gracias, amigo.

Rolledup
03-10-10, 04:04
Street scene is 58 and 73.

Just go to that corner walk along 58. They hang in front of the hotels.

I spotted two solid 8's.

Fucked of them.

50 pesos for the room and 200 pesos for her.

Fuddzie
03-13-10, 13:35
Street scene is 58 and 73.

Just go to that corner walk along 58. They hang in front of the hotels.

I spotted two solid 8's.

Fucked of them.

50 pesos for the room and 200 pesos for her.

Yeah, I've had some good lookers there too and half of what you paid! SOme of the girls are damn ugle and maybe infested with you name it. Prostitution is illegle in Merida, however I have seen the police protect this block each time I come to town.

Haunting Maya
03-17-10, 01:54
I'm going to visit those rows that were mentioned, and possibly the D'Fox or Frontier. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Nighthawk55
03-17-10, 20:49
Going to be in Cancun for a family wedding in a few weeks. Managed to get away from my bros and sisters for a couple days in Merida. Is there reliable in call located in Merida?

Fuddzie
03-18-10, 01:46
I'm going to visit those rows that were mentioned, and possibly the D'Fox or Frontier. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Try the Iguana club too. Worth the experience!!

Fuddzie
05-09-10, 23:23
Returned to Merida and Kamisin after being away for a year. Headed for Kamisin and went to 2 clubs withing waking distance of each. Mid afternoon and I was the only white person which is ok. The Club Iguana has changed it's name to ( I forgot) but same inside. There was one 9 and the rest ran the scale. $60 bucks for room and chica. I decided not to partake for reasons that I still don't know. The other club is a bit hight scale and $100 total. Girls about 6-8 on the scale. At each place drinks for the girls were $12 bucks and $3 for me. Too much in my book. Decided to go back into Merida and hit the redlight dist. It is guarded by cops 24/7 and very safe. There were about 8 chicas outside and prices ranged from $5 for room and $15-30 for chica. Here too the girls ranged from 2-8's. I decided to nail a 20 year old with one eye. What the hell! Oh yeah, the was also a 60 year old hooker that looked like she had been in the sun too long.

Big John 1
05-10-10, 19:27
Returned to Merida and Kamisin after being away for a year. Headed for Kamisin and went to 2 clubs withing waking distance of each. Mid afternoon and I was the only white person which is ok. The Club Iguana has changed it's name to ( I forgot) but same inside. There was one 9 and the rest ran the scale. $60 bucks for room and chica. I decided not to partake for reasons that I still don't know. The other club is a bit hight scale and $100 total. Girls about 6-8 on the scale. At each place drinks for the girls were $12 bucks and $3 for me. Too much in my book. Decided to go back into Merida and hit the redlight dist. It is guarded by cops 24/7 and very safe. There were about 8 chicas outside and prices ranged from $5 for room and $15-30 for chica. Here too the girls ranged from 2-8's. I decided to nail a 20 year old with one eye. What the hell! Oh yeah, the was also a 60 year old hooker that looked like she had been in the sun too long.
Hi Fuddzie,Could you please be more specific as to where you went adress directions,going to Merida next month.You may either post on board or pm me.Thanks in advance.

Fuddzie
05-13-10, 12:40
Hi Fuddzie,Could you please be more specific as to where you went adress directions,going to Merida next month.You may either post on board or pm me.Thanks in advance.

Calle 58 between Calle 71 and 73. You can't miss them. It is Very safe ad they are protected by the police which you willl walk by.

Nighthawk55
07-06-10, 17:14
Calle 58 between Calle 71 and 73. You can't miss them. It is Very safe ad they are protected by the police which you willl walk by.Thanks for the hook up!

With Google Maps Street View, I was even able to "cruise" the strip before cruising the strip! :)

Terrazo50
07-18-10, 18:52
Once when driving through Merida after dark, I went down a street that appeared to have a number of houses with the door open and a guy sitting out front. I thought it was odd. Could these have been Casa de Citas? Or, are they generally solitary homes in no particular area?

And, anyone have an address or area where one might find a casa de citas?

Fuddzie
11-20-10, 06:58
[QUOTE=Terrazo50]Once when driving through Merida after dark, I went down a street that appeared to have a number of houses with the door open and a guy sitting out front. I thought it was odd. Could these have been Casa de Citas? Or, are they generally solitary homes in no particular area?

And, anyone have an address or area where one might find a casa de citas?[/QUOTE

This is a city with money and men. There are casas but you will need to ask an older taxi driver to take you. Only open during day light hrs.

Strike2
11-28-10, 18:58
Merida and Kanasin locations have been added to this map. (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=109110358894407475427.000493da318db58143207&ll=21.147833,-86.808386&spn=0.070684,0.132093&z=14)

Jari76
03-23-11, 01:51
I went to Merida in March and visited the Red Light District (street 58, between 71 and 73) couple of times. The girls hang out in front of the hotels.

First visit was on a Friday evening: there were about 8-10 girls, some of which were quite nice, but there were also some older fat ladies. The price for the younger nice girls was 300 pesos, while the older ones wanted 200 pesos.

Saturday morning around 5:00: There were two girls around 30-35, both wanted 200 pesos. I had one of them. She had a good attitude and it was a pleasant experience.

Saturday evening: at least 12-14 girls, most were average, some ugly, one or two nice girls. They wanted 200-300 pesos.

Room is 50-70 pesos. The rooms and sheets are not clean. The sheets are probably changed only 1-2 / week.

I felt very safe all the time, even during the night and early morning, because there was a constant police presence at both ends of the zone where the girls are. It seems to be tolerated and protected by the police.

The girls do not speak any English so you should know at least the numbers and some basic words in order to make it easier to negotiate.

Wine Guy
12-03-11, 11:44
Visited Calle 58 at 73 around noon and found several 7-8s Did a 25 yr oldwith slim body who loved to receive oral. Great service. Damages 300pesos ($25us) and 50 pesos for the room. Merida is great!

ME262
01-05-12, 01:38
Hi all,

Arrived in Merida a few days ago. I'm pretty fluent in spanish so I decided to start probing for action with the taxista taking me to the hotel. He told me to visit calle 58 in the morning 8-9 oclock (?) checked it out that night and sure enough it was a sad sight. So up I got the next morning ready for action. Only to be greeted by 4 gordas, wouldn't poke a stick at. Walked off with my tale between my legs. Returned at about 1pm. There was a young slim chica. I'the give her a 5. 5. At least she could fit through doorways and I had a crotch-itch that needed attention the day before. So I payed her 200 pesos and 60 for the room. The service was satisfactory.

That was 2 days ago. Yesterday I went back to calle 58 about 4 times, nothing past a 5. I was aspiring to a little more this time so I caught a taxi and asked him to take me to a masage parlour. He took me to a run down house with no signs out the front and inside were 2 señoritas well below par so off we went. The taxista then makes a couple calls and organises some pimp to show me some chavas. But all for 1300 pesos plus hotel. I told el taxista I could get this sort of action back home. So the quality better be worth it if not nainai. He said yep no compromiso, if you don't like just walk. So the dude rocks up to our meeting point with 1 girl which was a 5-6 at most & when I say no he wants me to give him 100 pesos for a taxi for the girl! So I argue hey, I got told I was going to see 3-4 girls and you bring me one. So the pimp gives me his number and tells him to call him at 6-6:30 & I talk myself out of 100 pesos. 1300 is steep in my book so I get the taxista to drop me off in town and buy a local paper where girls advetise for 150-300 pesos. Try to give 3 of them a call but all are disconnected. Merida really isn't happenning for me. Went for a walk down to calle 58 again, there was a stand out abnormally tall chica. I asked a couple of bystanders about the merchandise whether there were any chicos in the line up and sure enough the tall dark girl was a chico. The 5. 5 girl was there which I was with the day previous but not worth another go.

I know people here are saying of 7-8's along calle 58, don't know if its the time of year or difference of scale, but there is nothing remotely close to 7-8 here in Merida that I have seen. My story dosent end there. Last night I gave another taxista a go. This taxista was young so I hoped he would be of more help. He started ringing around asking for girls and got a lead of a massage casa. We head there (another house with no sign) and I knok 5 times and no one answers. The taxista had spoken to a someone before going there and they had given him prices and they had 4 chicas and gave us the adress. Yet no one was answering. When the taxista called the number again we could hear the phone ring on the inside. But no one was answering the door. I lost my patience after this. The taxista was telling me that yes its a difficult place to monger (for the reasons of the law) and so the girls are always moving around. One week there's a casa de chicas here, next week they move to another place. So he tells me he'll call some one to show me some girls, tells me its 1300 pesos and there's no pressure. I'm thinking, this is going to be the same mob as the other taxista. So through lack of success and options I say yay. We wait out the front of a oxxo shop for about 20 mins and sure enough, the same car rocks up. This time 3 señoritas present themselves. The best probably at a 6. This is bs I thinks. This is mexico! I can get better quality at home for that $. What the hell an I doing here? Haha so I can the deal, give the pimp 100 pesos for the trouble and taxi it back home.

I thought I would post this as it will save someone time and money (I spent about 400 pesos on taxis yesterday). The taxista recomended that I checkout safari club near kanassin. He said it is expensive for the old férs (2000 pesos) but he assured ne that his mates would buy girls there 2-3 drinks (at 250 pesos a pop.) being young would help you negotiate as the girls raise the prices for old drunk dudes.

Going to go there tonight as tommorow I fly out to a happier hunting ground (thank god) , Mexico city.

I think as far as the mong scene goes for merida, they should re-name it 'mierda'.

Hoveabode
01-05-12, 05:27
Visited calle 58 between 71 and 73 on Monday 2 January 2012 while driving though Merida. There had been rain on and off all day, so not sure if that added to the dismal options or not. 5 girls were there, ranging between 3-5 in looks and 3 trannies. I did not partake.

MisterBreeze
02-24-13, 01:28
[Long time reader, rare poster in the past, but will start posting now. I'm paranoid, OK? I have to live with it too. ]

Who says reporting is going downhill, this is an excellent report, note that "arrested" only means "charged with a misdemeanor"

http://www.theyucatantimes.com/2013/01/43-prostitutes-arrested-in-merida-downtown-ssp-calls-for-help/

43 Prostitutes Arrested in Merida Downtown, SSP calls for help.

So far this year, the Municipal Police of Mérida (PMM) has arrested 43 sex workers. 93% are women between 20 and 43 years of age, and there have been no cases of child prostitution, reported the director of the PMM, Arturo Romero Escalante.

Romero Escalante pointed out that there are three points in downtown Merida where the sex workers offer their services, most of them are Yucatecans. In less than a month, the agents of the corporation have arrested 43 sex workers, of which 40 are women and 3 are men.

'The detainees are charged with a misdemeanor, as prostitution is not a felony. '

In Merida downtown, he continued, the main points of exhibitionism by sex workers are the intersection of 58th Street between 69 to 73, the terminal of the ADO buses and the neighborhood San Cristobal.

The police director also commented about the tourist prostitution in particular male sex workers, who target in specific the international visitors, and their main area of operation is the Plaza Grande.

The PMM permanently patrols the 58th Street between 71 and 73, due to the numerous complaints in this area from retailers, hoteliers and market tenants.

Before this growing problem, the PMM is planning by next November the implementation of the forum: 'Analysis of the Social Phenomenon of Sex Work in the City of Merida', which will have the participation of academics and researchers, entrepreneurs, representatives of NGOs, as well as officials from various branches of government, and even sex workers.

Some of the organizations that has shown interest to participate in this forum are the Human Rights Commission of the State (CODHEY) , National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) , the Psychological Services Unit, and Sexual Education for Personal Growth (UNASSE) , the Law School of the University Yucatan (UADY) , the Secretary of Public Security (SSP) , the State Attorney General's Office (FGE) , the Ministry of Health of Yucatáand (SSY) , and the Women Municipal Institute.

'It is the first time in at least 10 years that an event of this type will take place in Merida, an event that even sex workers will be included. ' Said the Romero Escalante.

MisterBreeze
03-11-13, 17:21
OK, so based on my last article, I started to look for fun in Merida. I walked by the ADO bus terminal a few times and saw nothing but 3's. I spent many hours walking the city for the San Cristobal neighborhood (and just walking the city). The namesake church is easy to find, but I don't think that's the neighborhood (never saw it on a Calle sign). I finally headed to 58th Street between 71 to 73 and wasn't hoping for much. I had been there the night before and there were two 2's and one 5 who was pretty young (18 or 19) , I was about to take the plunge when one of the ugly ones said something to her that I didn't understand except that I did recognize a common word that was something I did not intend to get involved with in Mexico. I walked away. When I came back around 3:30 PM, the ugly girl was there again and she asked me what happened. I told her I walked away when she said X, but she said she meant to tell the girl to get me a soda and nothing more. (Um, yeah). Anyway, there are some 4's around maybe a 6, but while this girl is talking an 8 (maybe a nine. Very pretty face) comes out and I grab her as soon as I see her and go into the room. Damn. I can't remember how much I paid, it was a going rate, maybe a little more because she was pretty. We couldn't communicate very well but we got naked and she had this nice body. I was hoping for some bigger tits, but they were nice, C's, she was slim, clean with a nicely trimmed Bush and a very, very attractive face. BBBJ, mish, doggie than she wanted more mish. She really got off on my upward thrusting around her G spot in mish. I know she had a good time, she was telling her friends afterward how good looking I was and how much she liked it. Score for both of us. BOTH my photographic devices were dead after a long day walking around. The only pic I have of her is in my mind.

MisterBreeze
03-11-13, 17:26
Oh, forgot about the other good time I had there. Was walking around at night, an obvious gringo looking for a find. A chica on a a motocycle another guy shouts to me and I shout back. She gets off a block away and walks back to me. She was pretty, a 7, nice tits (was surprised to find out later they were fakes). She seemed like a non-pro and a little suspicious of me because we weren't communicating clearly. She said she wouldn't fuck me, but gave me a BBBJ for 20 minutes that was to die for. She took my load like a champ and let it dribble onto a towel she had. Very sexy. She would have been a good fuck too, wish my Spanish was better.

Electronman
04-24-13, 09:15
I expect to be in Merida for business later this summer. I'm more comfortable with the strip club scene than with the street walker scene, especially in light of the report of police busts of the street walkers. Does Merida have any strip clubs, especially clubs of the caliber of Hong Kong or some of the other Tijuana clubs?

CoolArrow
04-27-13, 00:02
I expect to be in Merida for business later this summer. I'm more comfortable with the strip club scene than with the street walker scene, especially in light of the report of police busts of the street walkers. Does Merida have any strip clubs, especially clubs of the caliber of Hong Kong or some of the other Tijuana clubs?Kanasin is a suburb of Merida and has many strip clubs. Some Google search terms are Kanasin plus "club nocturno" . "Teiboleras". And even "strip club". I found D'Fox (location listed is Merida but but very close Kanasin) which appears to be sort of upscale. Iguanas is described as a blue collar strip club. There are many more. I am sure the taxis can help. Please report back on your adventure!

ScottoD
07-04-13, 17:04
Kanasin is a suburb of Merida and has many strip clubs. Some Google search terms are Kanasin plus "club nocturno" . "Teiboleras". And even "strip club". I found D'Fox (location listed is Merida but but very close Kanasin) which appears to be sort of upscale. Iguanas is described as a blue collar strip club. There are many more. I am sure the taxis can help. Please report back on your adventure!Is there anything open during day? Casas? I am going to be coming off cruise ship. In the Progreso thread it was also suggested to just ask a cab driver however I feel that is mostly based on luck and they will just take you to the place where they get the biggest cut, not necessarily the best girls.

Beberebozo
08-07-13, 16:25
Enjoyed a few days in this beautiful steamy colonial city in July. Lots to do, lots to see, safe, easy to get around. 6 pesos for local buses and taxis were reasonable, as well. Por Esto ads were disappointing, only an accommodating chico advertising while I was there, no gracias. The old red light district on 58th entre 69 why 73 was active on Friday night when I was window shopping and again on Saturday around noon when I went back to sample. Everything from gorditas viejas, grandmotherly types, to hot slinky single moms in need of support. Not my favorite venue but early in the day things seemed relatively clean and not a horrible place for a quickie with a cutie. Negotiations start at 200p and advance rapidly plus 100 for the room. Tried some of the internet ads on mileroticos and tacolist and had a little fun with an independent out near the preferico en ciudad Caucel. 500p but nothing to write home about. The strip clubs and love motels on the preferico near Kanasin look inviting but will have to wait for a return trip. The mileroticos site also had some ads from girls who visit Progreso.

Dirtdog
08-09-13, 05:49
I am heading up to Merida next Tuesday for a few days. I am always looking for a wingman if anybody is in the area.

Gallipole
08-31-13, 17:26
Yesterday I headed to this (in) famous area at around 8 PM.

Not much action. About 10 to 15 chicas on the door of hotels,

Probably more in a few bars (I didn't dare to enter).

Most chicas not so nice. However I spotted a young beauty.

And we went for 300 M$ + 70 M$ for the room. Really short.

Time but the girl was beautiful and gentle and I enjoyed.

Have fun in nice Yucatan!

ScottoD
08-31-13, 22:48
Was on a Carnival cruise which stopped in Progresso. AutoProgresso bus service offers free shuttle for all cruise passengers. After about a 15 minute ride they drop you in Progresso but you are at the AutoProgresso bus terminal. For 16 Pesos or 29 RT they take you in an air conditioned coach to Merida. The ride is about 45 minutes. I know public buses are only 6 pesos but for the 10 peso (< $1) additional the convenience was worth it. $1 was getting about 12 pesos.

The bus drops you off at 67th and 62nd I think. Even streets go N / S and odd goes E / W. It was a 5 minute walk. Its best if you have pesos before shopping and exchange places can be found but they were not on direct route.

So its about 11:30 am and I start walking up 58th after I pass 69th I see on hotel with an ugly gordita, I then walk a little further. There is a hotel on the right, starts with a P, can't think of name and about 7 chicas sitting in the lobby. Nothing amazing but definitely some cute ones. My spanish sucks and I walk in there and they are all looking at me like I am loco. So I walk next door and there is a pretty hot one. She wants 300p plus for room room. I could have negotiated but did not have pesos yet so ended up giving her $30 for room and service. Which based on the rate I was seeing at the exchange places = 360p.

My advice to anyone is you need to negotiate for simple things, such as having the chica take her top off and BJ. They likely won't do it unless you negotiate up front and / or pay extra. So service was basic and nothing special.

I walked Merida for about 2 hours after, exchanged money, went to the park which has free wifi and then came back for round 2. I went to the hotel with the 7 chicas, picked one, paid 200 + 70 room, service was similar to earlier.

I was surprised there were so many choices so early, I could imagine it being much better at night. If you are on cruise ship I would be back on the bus by 2pm because there was traffic and it took longer. Fortunately there were buses at the terminal waiting to take be back to the ship.

Jose Marcia
05-07-15, 17:13
Hi,

Has anyone ever been to a private club Delate? It is kind of strip club. How much does it cost there? Thanks in advance.

Fuddzie
05-13-15, 11:35
Hi,

Has anyone ever been to a private club Delate? It is kind of strip club. How much does it cost there? Thanks in advance.I know Merida very well. Most of the strip joints are in Kanasin, a small city just outside Merida. Clubs are very expensive, I have walked away from $25 cover charges. I do know the woman charge no less than $200 a pop not counting tip and over charged drinks. In kanasin, there is a local club that is dump beyond description. You can get laid for about 60 bucks.

There are streetwalkers in Merida that are very cheap and range from fat and ugly to not too shabby. Bad thing about street gals is they take you to a hotel room that is incredible hot. Can't perform when balls drip sweat.

Wine Guy
06-15-15, 23:28
I have spent the past 10+ winters in Merida and have found quite reasonable houses on "mileroticos" or "tacolist". I found one in Pensiones barrio that has half a dozen ladies in their 20's. Most are in the 6-8 range and very accommodating. For 400 peso's its a good deal. There are quite a few options under 1000 peso's. Some Spanish helps, since you need to call to get directions. I had them text me the directions when I had trouble understanding the girl.

Happy mongering.

BreezeClimber
02-12-16, 05:55
On Saturday night I drove down Calle 58, parked just past 73 and walked down to 69 and back about six times. There were around a dozen women there, maybe two of whom where 8's, ranging down to 4's, mid-20's up to 40's, and no doubt at least a couple of trannies. The better looking women didn't seem to be hurting for business at all. I talked with several women, asking anywhere from 200 pesos (which would include 20 minutes of sex with an ugly woman in one position, without removing clothing, but not including the cost of the room) to more than 1,000 pesos (an hour of sex with a reasonably attractive woman in multiple positions, clothing removed, and covered oral). Rooms cost 75 pesos for half an hour or 150 pesos for a full hour.

The reason I walked down and back six times was that the 8's didn't seem to want to have anything to do with me, and not finding any of the rest particularly attractive, I decided to wait a while to see if any more attractive ones showed up. Nothing much changed in 20 minutes. In that time I saw police trucks drive up the street half a dozen times. It is obvious what is happening on this street, so it's clear that they must have some arrangement with the police.

Meanwhile a 6 offered me an hour of naked fun including oral for only 300 pesos, so I decided to go along with it. Back at the "hotel" desk she asked me for 60 pesos extra to pay for the room. When I asked the person behind the desk how much time 60 pesos would get me, I was told 20 minutes. So, after paying the chica for a full hour, someone would be knocking on the door 20 minutes after we entered, saying our time is up. I told the chica I wasn't interested in her scam and took off.

A few minutes later I found a mid-20's, somewhat attractive 7 and offered her 400 pesos for an hour of naked sex, including oral, in multiple positions, and touching her entire body. She countered with more than 1,000 pesos, no photos allowed, and refused to negotiate further, even when I walked away. For that amount of money there is no need to leave the United States. Not finding anything better, I walked back to the 7 and offered her six hundred pesos for half an hour. She accepted, we walked back and I paid 75 pesos for the room.

Once inside the room she closed and locked the door, sat down on the bed and did nothing. I washed my hands in the attached bathroom and, as I began removing my clothing, she continued sitting there motionless, saying nothing. I realized she would continue doing just that, running down the clock, until I paid her. I handed her the 600 pesos, at which point she stood up and removed her clothing. I pointed at her pussy and politely asked her to wash it but she pretended not to understand. I told her I wanted to kiss her pussy and she refused. Instead she unwrapped the condom and immediately attempted to place it on my limp member. Trying to make the best of the situation, I started stroking her breasts and back. When my hand moved down to her bottom, she explained there was to be absolutely no touching below the waist. She attempted a covered BJ but by this point the mood had been spoiled. Exactly 27 minutes after entering the room, there was a knock on the door and she indicated the time was up. In the end I was really glad to have only paid for the half hour, lesson learned.

Beberebozo
11-08-16, 13:38
I've rented a spot in el centro to escape the northern chill. It has been several years since I've visited. I have mediocre to fair Spanish language skills. I'm familiar with mileroticos and tacolist. Does anyone know of a local foro sexo with current intel? Does Por Esto still have some casas de citas advertised? Anyone know of any casas de citas or massage places in el centro as I like to walk and will be traveling with the warden so my leash will not be too long. TIA and I'll report whatever I stumble across.

WoodPacker500
11-11-16, 20:44
I've rented a spot in el centro to escape the northern chill. It has been several years since I've visited. I have mediocre to fair Spanish language skills. I'm familiar with mileroticos and tacolist. Does anyone know of a local foro sexo with current intel? Does Por Esto still have some casas de citas advertised? Anyone know of any casas de citas or massage places in el centro as I like to walk and will be traveling with the warden so my leash will not be too long. TIA and I'll report whatever I stumble across.I am looking forward to your reports. I plan to be in Merida in March and I hope mileroticos ads are at least somewhat close to the truth. Any info on casas de cita will be appreciated. My Spanish is mediocre at best but the reason for my trip (in part) is to improve it.

Woody.

Fuddzie
11-13-16, 16:16
I am looking forward to your reports. I plan to be in Merida in March and I hope mileroticos ads are at least somewhat close to the truth. Any info on casas de cita will be appreciated. My Spanish is mediocre at best but the reason for my trip (in part) is to improve it.

Woody.I know Merida very well and it's a somewhat conservative city where prostitution of frowned upon. My recommendation is a visit to nearby Kamasin. There are several clubs and the aMotel, an auto hotel that is interesting if nothing else. It's a nice place to bring a date. Kaminsin is a short bus ride from Centro. There is a "mexican' club on the outside of town. Was called the Iguana a couple yrs ago. Some very nice chicas at a much better price than the high end clubs in Kamasin. A couple months I walked the 58 x73 area on my way to a music store. Fat and ugly at best. Rumor is the area around the CAME bus terminal has some streetwalkers but I haven't noted any.

Flip70
01-10-17, 17:31
Has anyone used this service before?

http://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/buscar-9993398797/

The URLs don't work and it seems that they only advertise on mileroticos.

WoodPacker500
01-19-17, 18:27
Has anyone used the ads in Mileroticos. They look too good to be true but hope springs eternal. I'll be in Merida for 4-5 weeks in late March and April and I really want to explore the local talent. Any and I'll recommendations appreciated. I've read the one recommendation to check out Kamasin and I will do that. I'd like to know more about the auto hotel. I'm not sure how that works. Also curious if there are any massage parlors in Merida where extras are offered? I've seen many of the posts about the SW activity and the love motels. You can even find them on Google maps. I may have to try them for the experience but they really don't look like my thing. I'd like to find a PYT who wants to please Papi for a few bucks and doesn't mind talking too and maybe going to dinner.

Thanks Woody.

Wine Guy
01-22-17, 03:56
I have used Mileroticos several times with good success over the past few years. I have chosen locations in the suburbs and stayed away from the centro and east locations. I am currently visiting locations in Pensiones, Francisco de Montego and Cuidad Caucel. I do some research before I contact a location and I have not used the "love motels". I use "depa" (apartment) or "Lugar" (place) for my searches and I stay away from 24 hour services. I contact via text and get directions that way. I visit during the day when it is safer. I suspect there are some shady ads on Mileroticos but I have been able to weed them out.

In the past I have partaken of the street action on Ave Itzaes, toward the aeroport, and used love motels in that area but that is only available after about 9-10 pm. I have found a few gems there, but not a lot. I much prefer daytime mongering.

Happy hobbying.

WoodPacker500
01-24-17, 03:23
I have used Mileroticos several times with good success over the past few years. I have chosen locations in the suburbs and stayed away from the centro and east locations. I am currently visiting locations in Pensiones, Francisco de Montego and Cuidad Caucel. I do some research before I contact a location and I have not used the "love motels". I use "depa" (apartment) or "Lugar" (place) for my searches and I stay away from 24 hour services. I contact via text and get directions that way. I visit during the day when it is safer. I suspect there are some shady ads on Mileroticos but I have been able to weed them out.

In the past I have partaken of the street action on Ave Itzaes, toward the aeroport, and used love motels in that area but that is only available after about 9-10 pm. I have found a few gems there, but not a lot. I much prefer daytime mongering.

Happy hobbying.Great info. I've narrowed my Mileroticos searches down and have found a few winners with "depa." I will be there in late March to study Spanish at an immersion school for a month. I'd love to figure out how to meet and pick your brain some more.

WoodPacker500
02-20-17, 18:29

Happy hobbying.Once again thanks for the information. It looks like Cuidad Caucel has lots of possibilities. I am curious about two things. One, my Spanish isn't great but it's getting better. I notice some of the ladies say that the condom is on me. Now that's pretty open ended at my level of Spanish. She could charge me for the condom (I had that happen), it could be she doesn't have them (which is what it sounds like to me) and I need to bring them. What I can't tell is if this is a signal that bareback sex is at my discretion. I do prefer that but in the US I'm damn careful about who I do it with. If these girls have health cards then I'm more relaxed about it.

Also I'm curious if the strip clubs in Kanasin are at all like the ones in Tijuana? There most / all of the strippers are working girls and for 40-60 plus something for the room, they are available for your pleasure. Kinky stuff if (including but not limited to anal) is available but costs more and is usually reasonably priced. What I've heard about Kanasin is it has Cancun prices. Which I'm not interested in.

Finally, I will be buying a membership here so I can get pm's. I'd love to meet up with other expats and visitors to Merida for a trip to a strip club or two.

Woody.

WoodPacker500
03-26-17, 14:59
I decided to see calle 58 for myself Friday afternoon. I found most of the girls were a bit chunkier than I liked but I did find one, Ferdinanda, who was a 9 in my book. She quoted me 200 pesos for her and 80 for the room for 20 minutes. I went for it. I then had to pay 200 more for nude and 200 more for natural (no condom) oral. So 36 bucks for 20 minutes of sex with a beautiful Latina. On the down side, the BJ wasn't worth 200 peso (10 bucks). It was really poor. Her skin was perfect and her tits were great. Lot's of excellent eye candy. Her performance was a 5.

Saturday after sightseeing, I did the stroll again and saw a few 7's but nothing that really caught my eye. Most of the girls (and there were at least 20) were fat. I've never seen it mentioned here but I also strolled down calle 69 between 52 and 54. There 8 or 10 girls out and they were a lot more aggressive (but not too aggressive). They were all ugly, fat, or fat and ugly. So I texted a girl offering tantric sex on Milerticos and stopped by on the way home. I really wanted a decent massage and to explore tantric sex. In the US I've found tantric ads are a rip off, and it seem Mexico is no different. The girl was really fat. I don't know why I stayed but I did. Service wasn't awful but I can't recommend her (Carla in the Brisa area) either. There was another 200 peso up-sell after I paid for everything. Let's just say I didn't care for what I got in the name of tantric sex and leave it at that.

I suppose I should have followed WineGuys suggestions a bit closer, and from now on I think I will.

WoodPacker500
03-30-17, 03:07
I've been hitting Mileroticos to find escorts for the past 3 days. I think out of a dozen calls and a half dozen texts I've found two live escorts. One refused to do oral without a condom and the other wanted 1600 pesos and pretty much everything I asked for was more. I passed. I also found a 3rd person that only wanted 1200 pesos for an hour "illimited" (unlimited pops). I tried to meet on What's ap and she was very responsive but wanted me to send her half the money up front. I said no, I'd pay upfront when I arrived, She insisted that would be wasting precious time. I know that sending 600 peso up front would be a waste of 600 pesos. Not sure what to do next. I hate to go back to Calle 58 but at least you can get your nuts off there. I tried 5 or 6 numbers in CD Caucel and none were either working or answered. This is a tough town to break into. I may try the ladies offering full service massages by the Macroplaza tomorrow. I am getting blue balls. There's a strip club just north and west of me I may try too but I'm guessing it's a rip off. Any suggestions appreciated. Thought I'd have pm by now but it isn't going to happen apparently. Woody in Merida with blue balls.

WoodPacker500
03-31-17, 21:13
I finally found an ad with a live number. Three chicas (young women) in el Centro (downtown). 600 pesos for both and I didn't ask what was included. One gal was a solid 8, the other one had a very nice personality. Nothing special but I certainly got what I was looking for. 200 pesos more for oral natural (BBBJ). I never asked about anal but I wouldn't be surprised to find it on the menu. I also heard from a divorced gal who advertised she is 36 year old I passed when she said no oral (covered or not). More later, I expect.

WoodPacker500
04-02-17, 23:19
I saw Kimy in Pensions and had a nice time. Nice body, somewhat into it, attitude is a B- or a C but delivered as promised. Sorry I won't be able to meet up with anyone for a beer (or wine) but I'm heading back later this week. For whatever reason my membership was denied or cash not received so no PM's.

WoodPacker500
04-16-17, 04:33
I was given an option to stay a bit longer. I've been unable to get Kimy to respond. Ready to hit that ass au natural but she needs to answer her phone or whatap. Same for Sarah and Lucy so I've been reduced to Calle 58. I'm able to find decent looking women at least half the time but I hate the attitude. I tried Sarah and then Jade (cute 19 year old). I negotiated full service, natural oral and nude with Sarah. When we got to the room the price went up 200 pesos for natural oral. I figured fuck this shit. You can suck me for 15 minutes with that Mexican condom and I'll never bust a nut. She definitely reneged on the agreement and paid the price- 20 minutes with me to bust a nut. Jade wouldn't go natural oral. Everything is there for a price but the best deals seem to be paying 600,800 or more pesos up front for an hour or more of full service, natural oral, unlimited.

Work has me hopping but if I get some free time I'd like to see Kimy for a trip around the world and Lucy and Sarah for another duo. And Amber if I can get her to show up. My PM works now, so let me know if you have any secrets. And maybe I can get away one night and "see a ball game" but have some playtime first. I'd love to know where to get some better pussy than I've been getting. And I'd love to find someone that like giving head and swallowing. I know where I can get that at home and I am lining them up but I love the moreno (brown) skin here.

Woody.

WoodPacker500
04-20-17, 03:50
I tried connecting with Amber (the one who is a companion to Kimy) a few weeks ago. We couldn't connect but she sent me a text and it worked out that we connected this week. Oddly, my Spanish was hardly good enough to communicate with Kimy but I had no problems with Amber. She's still lactating which added to an otherwise excellent first encounter. She has quite a complete menu and if there's anything other than anal that she doesn't do, I don't know what it is. And maybe she does anal, it just isn't my cup of tea (usually). She's the first Mexican gal that seemingly enjoyed giving head and receiving it too. I'm not sure if I'll have time to see her again but if I do, I think I'm going to explore my first bareback experience with a Latino. I think. I believe she's #7 on my Merida list and finally I found a winner. Ya'll take care and I'm guessing I'll be back within a year.

MrJibb
04-20-17, 18:02
I tried connecting with Amber (the one who is a companion to Kimy) a few weeks ago. We couldn't connect but she sent me a text and it worked out that we connected this week. Oddly, my Spanish was hardly good enough to communicate with Kimy but I had no problems with Amber. She's still lactating which added to an otherwise excellent first encounter. She has quite a complete menu and if there's anything other than anal that she doesn't do, I don't know what it is. And maybe she does anal, it just isn't my cup of tea (usually). She's the first Mexican gal that seemingly enjoyed giving head and receiving it too. I'm not sure if I'll have time to see her again but if I do, I think I'm going to explore my first bareback experience with a Latino. I think. I believe she's #7 on my Merida list and finally I found a winner. Ya'll take care and I'm guessing I'll be back within a year.Any chance at all I could get contact details for this lactating woman Amber? I have a fetish for lactation and would love to get in touch with her.

WoodPacker500
04-22-17, 05:04
Any chance at all I could get contact details for this lactating woman Amber? I have a fetish for lactation and would love to get in touch with her.She advertises on Mileroticos. If you search the Yucatan / Merida section for Amber you'll only get a few hits. Read the ads, she says she's a lactation expert (in Spanish) but even if you don't read Spanish you should be able to find her. If you had senior status I'd PM her number to you. FWIW, she works with Kimy and between the two of them I'm not sure there isn't a fetish they won't do. I've seen them both and they have out kinked me. And that's saying something.

Damone123
05-14-17, 03:06
She advertises on Mileroticos. If you search the Yucatan / Merida section for Amber you'll only get a few hits. Read the ads, she says she's a lactation expert (in Spanish) but even if you don't read Spanish you should be able to find her. If you had senior status I'd PM her number to you. FWIW, she works with Kimy and between the two of them I'm not sure there isn't a fetish they won't do. I've seen them both and they have out kinked me. And that's saying something.Does she have nice feet and offer foot fetish? Where is her incall? An apartment or motel? Does she do outcall? Do most of the Merida hotels allow chicas?

Damone123
05-16-17, 23:02
Might be staying at the Fiesta Americano Merida Hotel. Does anyone know if it is chic a friendly.

Can you take one of the prettier girls from Calle 58 back to your hotel, or do they expect you to use the motel there in front of?

WoodPacker500
05-18-17, 14:37
Does she have nice feet and offer foot fetish? Where is her incall? An apartment or motel? Does she do outcall? Do most of the Merida hotels allow chicas?Her in-call location is in Jardines Pensiones, a bit north of el centro. She is beautiful, including her feet. The other girl she works with, Kimy lives at the incall location (I think). I'm pretty sure both will do a foot fetish. The seem to do every other fetish. And they both do out calls. I have no idea what hotels do about guests. As for take out on Calle 58, I wouldn't waste your time. Everything is 'extra' - as in, if you want the girl nude it's extra, if you want oral, its extra, if you want oral natural (BBBJ) if it's available it's extra. I sure a foot fetish would be extra. Just find an escort for 800-1000 pesos for an hour and you'll be way ahead.

Damone123
05-19-17, 03:24
I am going to be in Merida beginning of June. Hopefully Amber will be available. If anyone else knows If they allow companions in Hotels or charge a fee let me know. My spanish is kind of limited and ordering any escort to my hotel room would be ideal. If ended up going the Calle 58 route, other than being charged for extras is the area safe? Girls available during the day? Any more info would be appreciated, because if I can't get in contact with Amber or Kim or can't get a girl in my Hotel, Calle 58 is what I will be left with.

WoodPacker500
05-19-17, 17:30
I am going to be in Merida beginning of June. Hopefully Amber will be available. If anyone else knows If they allow companions in Hotels or charge a fee let me know. My spanish is kind of limited and ordering any escort to my hotel room would be ideal. If ended up going the Calle 58 route, other than being charged for extras is the area safe? Girls available during the day? Any more info would be appreciated, because if I can't get in contact with Amber or Kim or can't get a girl in my Hotel, Calle 58 is what I will be left with.Calle 58 is a zone of tolerance. It is safe, imo. Lots of police presence but not to stop the sex trade. Yes, girls are available during the day. Most of the girls are fat but a few are not. You will need to know some Spanish to negotiate what you want. I contacted Kimy and Amber using WhatsApp. Kimy does not speak any English. Amber speaks a little English. Knowing some Spanish will really help you to get what you want. You should also know that in my experience, which isn't totally complete but is beyond the beginner phase, strip clubs in Mexico seem to also be full service places. Not all of the girls may be available to fuck but most are usually all are. The trick is getting the pretty ones. As a gringo you are seen as having lots of money. As a gringo with little or no Spanish you're seen as an easy mark to take advantage of. There's a few basic Spanish lists of vocabulary on this site that you should learn. At a minimum know know how to say "how much" (and understand the answer) and how to say "too much. " Do your homework, Mexico isn't the US but with Spanish speakers. The culture is different and mongering successfully takes getting to know how to navigate the new waters. If all you want is to fuck a body, this advice does not apply. In that case take 600 to 1000 pesos to Calle 58, pick a girl and go to it. If you want to P4 P and have an enjoyable time, take the time to do your homework. Its actually kind of fun.

Woody.

Damone123
05-27-17, 19:16
Calle 58 is a zone of tolerance. It is safe, imo. Lots of police presence but not to stop the sex trade. Yes, girls are available during the day. Most of the girls are fat but a few are not. You will need to know some Spanish to negotiate what you want. I contacted Kimy and Amber using WhatsApp. Kimy does not speak any English. Amber speaks a little English. Knowing some Spanish will really help you to get what you want. You should also know that in my experience, which isn't totally complete but is beyond the beginner phase, strip clubs in Mexico seem to also be full service places. Not all of the girls may be available to fuck but most are usually all are. The trick is getting the pretty ones. As a gringo you are seen as having lots of money. As a gringo with little or no Spanish you're seen as an easy mark to take advantage of. There's a few basic Spanish lists of vocabulary on this site that you should learn. At a minimum know know how to say "how much" (and understand the answer) and how to say "too much. " Do your homework, Mexico isn't the US but with Spanish speakers. The culture is different and mongering successfully takes getting to know how to navigate the new waters. If all you want is to fuck a body, this advice does not apply. In that case take 600 to 1000 pesos to Calle 58, pick a girl and go to it. If you want to P4 P and have an enjoyable time, take the time to do your homework. Its actually kind of fun.

Woody.Got in contact with Provider who speaks English and has what I am looking for. I will be staying at the Fiesta American Merida. She claims that if we meet near elevator by stores within Hotel there is no problem or guest fee. But if staying overnight would have to pay. I also read that P4P is illegal within city limits of Merida on one site, but also read that it is only pimping and street walking or brothels that are illegal. Does what I have described sound like it would be any kind of issue. Her price for what I am looking for also seemed reasonable. She is Colombian with the most delicious ass and feet.

WoodPacker500
05-30-17, 14:04
Got in contact with Provider who speaks English and has what I am looking for. I will be staying at the Fiesta American Merida. She claims that if we meet near elevator by stores within Hotel there is no problem or guest fee. But if staying overnight would have to pay. I also read that P4P is illegal within city limits of Merida on one site, but also read that it is only pimping and street walking or brothels that are illegal. Does what I have described sound like it would be any kind of issue. Her price for what I am looking for also seemed reasonable. She is Colombian with the most delicious ass and feet.I'm not a legal expert but after 10 years of mongering in Mexico my understanding is prostitution per se is illegal but that ends up being a 'technicality. ' Mexico has strong individual rights, until you're arrested and then you're guilty until proven innocent. Because it has strong individual rights a woman can do what ever she wants with her body, including renting it out. Because prostitution is illegal, pimping can result in an arrest. Street walking is not illegal as you'll see if you stroll down Calle 58 between 69 and 71. Functionally, my experience is prostitution is tolerated when done discretely and there are zone of tolerance (in Merida those few blocks of Calle 58 are a zone of tolerance). There is a fairly heavy police presence there but they will not bother you as long as your not creating a scene. As for getting around the 'guest fee' I would trust your provider. She'll know the ropes and if the hotel says anything, pay the fee. Odds are you're fine unless she spends the night. Every gal I saw that said they spoke English was way over-priced. It takes a little looking but I found decent escorts on Mileroticos starting at 600 pesos (about $32) and hot, young gals that would give multiple pops for 800-1,000 pesos for an hour. There were a few options that added to the base rate. One girl would go bareback for 300 pesos more and some girls included bareback blow jobs ('oral natural' or 'oral sin condon') and others either didn't offer it of charged more. My advice is skip the streetwalkers unless you want the experience. And fucking a Mexican SW in a cheap hotel w / o airconditioning and limited water, is an experience. There are good options on Mileroticos, but you really need to look. And knowing some Spanish helps a lot.

Quagmire1974
07-16-17, 22:16
Hey fellas,

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be visiting Merida July 20 to 24. The plan is to do the tourism thing (Merida and Mayan ruins) during the day and monger at night once or twice.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed trip reports and advice here in the Merida forum in the past. Honestly, though, my strategy will be similar to what I employed while in Guadalajara twice (read my Guadalajara trip reports for more details). If all goes according to plan, I'll be able to bring back fresh information that will allow all of you to up your mongering game instead of being relegated to walking down Calle 58 in search of talent.

WoodPacker500
07-17-17, 16:45
Hey fellas,

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be visiting Merida July 20 to 24. The plan is to do the tourism thing (Merida and Mayan ruins) during the day and monger at night once or twice.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed trip reports and advice here in the Merida forum in the past. Honestly, though, my strategy will be similar to what I employed while in Guadalajara twice (read my Guadalajara trip reports for more details). If all goes according to plan, I'll be able to bring back fresh information that will allow all of you to up your mongering game instead of being relegated to walking down Calle 58 in search of talent.I'll be interested in seeing how you fair. Calle 58 is an experience worth having but the sex is mediocre at best. Hence, no need to repeat it. I looked at what I could find for your Guadelajara strategy, which seemed to be using a service. It will be interesting to see how that works and what the expenses are. Please report back as I'm headed back there in early 2018 for several months. Feel free to PM me if there's info you'd like to keep off the board. Woody.

Quagmire1974
07-27-17, 05:29
Hey fellas,

I've been back from Merida for a couple of days and have settled back into the daily rhythm of life, so now it's time to write my trip report and share what I learned about mongering in the Yucatan Peninsula. I hope everyone reading this post finds this information helpful!

1) Hotel. I was lodged at Hotel Casa Lucia:

http://www.casalucia.com.mx/en/hotel.html

Guys, this hotel is located right in the historic center of Merida, with numerous great restaurants a short walk away and the best money exchange "cambio" (a business called Efectivo) located right across the street from the hotel.

I interacted with three receptionists while at Hotel Casa Lucia: a woman (whose name I never got) and two guys, Alberto and Alan. For both of my mongering sessions, I told Alberto or Alan that I was planning on having a female friend in Merida visit me in my room at the hotel. Both Alberto and Alan said that wouldn't be a problem at all, so I can confirm that Hotel Casa Lucia is indeed chica friendly. I did notice a small sign posted near the reception desk that an extra guest staying the night in your room would incur a charge of around 257 pesos, more or less.

2) Phone. If you have an unlocked smartphone, you can purchase a SIM card and plan at the Telcel "Centro de Atencion a Clientes" in Merida, located at the intersection of Calle 59 and Calle 56, Number 496.

So what's the process of buying a SIM card and plan at that location? Walk in the front door of the business and approach the employee sitting at the small desk. Tell them you want to buy a SIM card and plan. They might ask you a question or two, and then they will give you a receipt with a number printed on it. The employee will circle the number and direct you to walk towards the booths on the left. Watch the plasma screen televisions for your number to pop up (it might take a few minutes) and when it does, go to the booth corresponding to your number. Approach the employee at your designated booth and tell them you want to buy a SIM card and plan. Regarding plans, I printed this chart out and brought it with me:

http://www.telcel.com/personas/telefonia/amigo/todavia-no-tienes-amigo#!tarifas

I chose the seven day plan for 50 pesos. The employee will ask you some personal information (your name and address) and will then enter the information into the computer. After this is done, the employee will print out two bills, one for the SIM card and the other for the plan. My two bills were 149 pesos for the SIM card and 50 pesos for the plan. The employee will take the bills and will escort you to the cashier on the left. Pay the two fees separately and accompany the employee back to the booth. He or she will then go to get the SIM card and will come back after a few moments. They will write your Mexico phone number on the small blue envelope containing your SIM card and then give it to you. Pop the SIM card out of the plastic perforation, stick it in your phone, turn on your phone, and you're all set. The word TELCEL will appear on the upper left or upper right part of your phone screen.

Keep in mind that you will have to make the SIM card and plan transaction by speaking Spanish. I speak Spanish and purchased a SIM card each of the two times I visited Guadalajara, so I was able to complete the business transaction in Merida with no problems.

3) Sessions. For both of my sessions, I used Mileroticos:

https://mx.mileroticos.com/

I just changed the state to Yucatan and then searched for chicas living in Merida.

4) Successful Session. My first session in Merida was with a chica who calls herself Barbara and Barby:

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/chavita-de-18-anitos-nuevecita-dando-servicios-super-apretadita-para-estrenarme/8476486/

I contacted her on WhatsApp a few days before I arrived in Merida and we discussed prices and services. I made it clear that I wanted to meet her and that I would contact her when I arrived in Merida.

In Merida on a Friday, I contacted her on WhatsApp again and we agreed on 2500 pesos for two hours of DATY and three pops (called relaciones) and we set the appointment for 8 pm. After several messages back and forth, with her claiming the taxi couldn't find my hotel and the weather was causing bad traffic, she arrived at the hotel 50 minutes late. I'm standing out front of the hotel and when her car pulls up, the madam (a fat chick about 25 years old) jumps out of the driver's seat and asks for payment. My chica gets out of the passenger side of the car and when I see her, she's shorter and a lot darker than her pictures suggest. I get into a slightly tense disagreement with the madam about whether or not the chica standing in front of me is the same one I requested, but after a couple of minutes, I agree to the transaction but have to go back to my room to get the money. I get the money, pay the madam, and escort my chica right past Alberto at the reception desk, who doesn't even bat an eye.

Barbara / Barby and I go to my room and we get undressed. She's about 5 feet tall, about 110 pounds, dark brown skin, "A-cup" titties, and has three tattoos (Spanish writing on her left forearm, two pandas with hearts on her right forearm, and Spanish writing on her right ankle). Her profile states she is 18 but she admitted that she's actually 20. She has a verticle cesarean section scar from her belly button to halfway down to her pussy and stated she has a five-year-old son. Her front teeth are a little buckled inwards and she said she's originally from Valle Hermoso in northern Mexico. Overall, though, she has a tight little body and I immediately go for DATY. Her moans, pelvic movements, and clawing at the bed and me tells me she enjoys what I'm doing, and after she gets hot and wet I slip on a Trojan Bareskin, push deep inside her, and explode a huge load in mish. I pull out, get cleaned up, and we cuddle in bed and chat in Spanish. After a little while, I give her a few minutes of DATY, which again she really enjoys (in fact, she's the most responsive chica I've ever had for DATY). Afterwards, I lay on my back and she's stroking me and getting me hard again. She offers BBBJ but I decline. I know a lot of mongers really want BBBJ but it isn't my preferred position, as I prefer to give DATY and explode inside a chica's pussy instead.

I'm hard and slip on another Trojan Bareskin. I flip her over on her back and push balls deep into her in mish. Since she's a petite girl, she winces each time I push all the way into her, which I really like. I really want to enjoy the pussy so each time I get close to coming, I stop and let the sensation pass, then go back to thrusting. After several cycles of this, I let go and explode another huge load.

By now, an hour has gone by and I still have one hour and one pop left per my agreement with the chica. But my stomach is growling like the engine of a 747 jet, so I tell her she's free to go. She gets dressed, calls her girl friend, and I escort her back to the front of the hotel. I tell Alberto at the reception desk that my friend is gone for the night, then go back to my room, grab a couple of things, and then head over to a nearby restaurant for a late dinner.

5) Unsuccessful Session. Using Mileroticos and WhatsApp, I contact Yamileth, another chica that I wanted to session with while in Merida:

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/soy-la-mas-complaciente-prrciisura-de-22-anitos/5943693/

Through WhatsApp, she tells me in Spanish (translated into English for all of you) "I give you an hour of oral without a condom and you can take me as many times as you want vaginally for 1400 pesos. " I tell her that I'm interested and that I will contact her while in Merida.

While waiting for Barbara / Barby to show up Friday night, I messaged Yamileth and asked if she was available during the weekend. She says yes, and I tell her I will send her a message Saturday or Sunday to set up an appointment.

Sunday comes and I message Yamileth at 530 pm. She responds an hour and a half later (while I'm out at dinner) and says she starts working at 8 pm. I tell her I want an appointment of DATY and MSOG for 1400 pesos from 9 pm to 10 pm. She agrees and says she will arrive at my hotel at 9 pm. At 845 pm, she messages me and says she can't make it until 920 pm. Figuring that she's in traffic, I agree. 923 pm comes and she still isn't at the hotel. I ask her how much longer she's going to be, and she responds and says it's going to be another 20 minutes because her mom isn't asleep yet! And I thought "are you fucking serious? You said you start working at 8 pm!" Realizing that even if her mom does fall asleep, it's probably going to be a minimum of 40 minutes before she even reaches my hotel. Figuring it's probably going to be longer than that, and having an early flight out of Merida the next day, I cancel the appointment and tell her I'll meet her on my next trip to Merida. Her response is something along the lines of "buzz off" but since she knows what hotel I'm staying in and not wanting trouble, I don't respond to her message.

6) Untapped Potential. Through my pre-trip research about mongering in Merida, I discovered the following agency:

https://www.escortmerida.com.mx/escorts

I sent them a message through WhatsApp asking about the rates for Conny and Roxy, but I didn't get a response, nor did I contact them while in Merida. If another monger has success with this agency, I'd like to know the details.

Through my pre-trip research, I also discovered the following love motel by looking closely at some of the pictures of the girls in the agency I just mentioned:

https://www.skalamaya.com.mx/

This love motel is located on the northwest side of Merida, so you would definitely need a taxi to get there.

That's it, fellas. If anyone has any questions or comments about what I wrote or questions about touring some of the local Mayan ruins, please ask them here in the forum. Hopefully, I've provided you all with information that will allow you to improve or facilitate mongering in Merida.

Quagmire1974
07-27-17, 17:51
Hey fellas,

I forgot to attach this little jewel. This is the picture Yamileth uses for her WhatsApp profile, a picture that is not included in her Mileroticos advertisements.

LetzDantz
08-27-17, 20:56
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum, but I have RTFF, so I think I generally understand the scene. I will be there from the 13th to the 17th, and I plan to have a busy social schedule. I would appreciate any and all advice, though. I would also be happy to have a drink and the chance to pick some brains about expat life in the Yucatan. Also, I am planning to stay at Hotel Carine. Does anyone know if it is chica friendly?

Thanks in advance!

WoodPacker500
09-04-17, 14:00
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum, but I have RTFF, so I think I generally understand the scene. I will be there from the 13th to the 17th, and I plan to have a busy social schedule. I would appreciate any and all advice, though. I would also be happy to have a drink and the chance to pick some brains about expat life in the Yucatan. Also, I am planning to stay at Hotel Carine. Does anyone know if it is chica friendly?

Thanks in advance!My advice is stick with Mileroticos. You can find chicas from 600 pesos to 2,000 pesos with most being between 900 and 1,600 for an hour. Currently its about 18 pesos to a USD. Not everyone will respond but I enjoyed one of the Amber's that advertises there (her number ends with 4434 as I recall). Kimy works with her and if you're into anal, she'll be a treat. There are others listed in the forum from Mileroticos. Calle 58 is low end and expensive for what you get but if want to experience legal Mexican prostitution, it's worth a try. Once.

DrunkerIrish
10-16-17, 04:20
Thanks for all the posts, appreciated. Ended up hooking up with "Pamela", but its an agency. As admitted by the young girl Maria when asked her name. Whoops. Regardless, good facsimile of the girl posted. Not nearly as pretty, but pretty much same banging body, but with some big tattoos (which we're pretty hot). Instead of getting a burner phone, used Skype which worked pretty well. Only issue is it's not a burner phone, and if you have a SO, the number will pop-up to potentially be discovered. But if you're single, no need to buy a phone.

Here is "Pamela" https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/pamela-hermosa-veracruzana-bebita-19-anitos/6584475/.

Good times, and prompt, on time, and good service. Just know that she was in the one pop I'm gone mode, but it took me quite a while. 1300 pesos for an hour and one relations, because that's all I had in me.

DrunkerIrish
10-27-17, 06:38
Thanks for all the posts, appreciated. Ended up hooking up with "Pamela", but its an agency. Must add staying at the Hyatt is hundred times easier and better than at other hotels, because the girls can come straight up to the room. Stay across the street, and it will be a huge pain to get a girl and complicated. It finally worked out in the hotel across from the Hyatt because I was able to convince the girl to come and meet her downstairs by the Chiles. I know almost no Spanish, but can pick up some words and with Google translate made it work.

WoodPacker500
12-04-17, 18:14
It appears I'll be in Merida in January and staying through April. My favorite chicas (Amber and Kimmy) are no longer advertising on Mileroticos nor responding to texts. I can certainly find women on Mileroticos but if you guys have any suggestions I'd love to hear. At a minimum BBBJ is required. BBFS is a plus provided the gal has good hygiene. Over night would be great, too. I know enough Spanish to generally navigate life in Merida but I'm not conversational, yet. The ideal gal would spend weekends and / or evenings with me helping me learn and practice Spanish and of course be willing to fuck my brains out once or twice a day. I'm a gentleman and I'm willing to pay for the conversation. But not at the same rate as el sexo.

Woody.

Quagmire1974
12-07-17, 03:27
It appears I'll be in Merida in January and staying through April. My favorite chicas (Amber and Kimmy) are no longer advertising on Mileroticos nor responding to texts. I can certainly find women on Mileroticos but if you guys have any suggestions I'd love to hear. At a minimum BBBJ is required. BBFS is a plus provided the gal has good hygiene. Over night would be great, too. I know enough Spanish to generally navigate life in Merida but I'm not conversational, yet. The ideal gal would spend weekends and / or evenings with me helping me learn and practice Spanish and of course be willing to fuck my brains out once or twice a day. I'm a gentleman and I'm willing to pay for the conversation. But not at the same rate as el sexo.

Woody.Looking forward to reading your reports. If you get a chance, give that agency that I mentioned in my trip report a try. I've had great luck with agencies in Guadalajara and found them to be more truthful and reliable than sites like Mileroticos. And not sure what your plans are for Merida other than mongering, but if you'd like to visit the Maya ruins and buy some delicious chocolate made in Mexico, let me know here or in a PM and I'll give you some helpful information.

WoodPacker500
12-07-17, 21:01
Looking forward to reading your reports. If you get a chance, give that agency that I mentioned in my trip report a try. I've had great luck with agencies in Guadalajara and found them to be more truthful and reliable than sites like Mileroticos. And not sure what your plans are for Merida other than mongering, but if you'd like to visit the Maya ruins and buy some delicious chocolate made in Mexico, let me know here or in a PM and I'll give you some helpful information.PM sent. I'll take all the information I can. On my last trip I saw Dizibilchaltun one morning on my way to Progresso. If there's anything going on in Progreso or Chelem, I utterly missed it (wouldn't be the first time either). As for chocolate, I tried a few bars of the stuff they sold at a Mayan chocolate shop in Parque Santa Lucia. It was delicious but pricey. Give that everything in Santa Lucia is over priced, including the hamburgers, I'm sure there's a better deal to be found. Oh, and I'll give Yemileth a try if she's still around. I liked the picture.

Woody.

Wine Guy
12-16-17, 07:02

Woody.Kimmy is still in the same place but is not advertising. I just went there and knocked on the door and we had a good session. She had no info on Amber who has dropped out of sight and is not answering texts at her old number. Kimmy told me that 2 other girls are working with her, but they come in later in the afternoon. I saw her about 1 pm and she was alone at the location.

WoodPacker500
12-16-17, 20:23
Kimmy is still in the same place but is not advertising. I just went there and knocked on the door and we had a good session. She had no info on Amber who has dropped out of sight and is not answering texts at her old number. Kimmy told me that 2 other girls are working with her, but they come in later in the afternoon. I saw her about 1 pm and she was alone at the location.Thanks. I still have her address in Jardines de Pensiones. I saw her once and Amber twice. I preferred Amber for a couple of reasons. And I received a text from her a few months ago that was a bit disturbing (to me). She needed help translating a presentation. The recording was awful but I could get one word out of it. So I may have an idea why she's not dating now. I'll be in Merida in early January and I'll leave my whatsapp info with Kimmy and if you want to meet for a beer, ask her for it.

Also curious, are the strip clubs in Merida and Kanasin safe for a solo gringo?

Wine Guy
12-24-17, 13:00
Thanks. I still have her address in Jardines de Pensiones. I saw her once and Amber twice. I preferred Amber for a couple of reasons. And I received a text from her a few months ago that was a bit disturbing (to me). She needed help translating a presentation. The recording was awful but I could get one word out of it. So I may have an idea why she's not dating now. I'll be in Merida in early January and I'll leave my whatsapp info with Kimmy and if you want to meet for a beer, ask her for it.

Also curious, are the strip clubs in Merida and Kanasin safe for a solo gringo?I can't help you on that, as I don't do strip clubs.

WoodPacker500
01-13-18, 17:11
Well things have gone a lot slower than I anticipated. I've had a tough time getting responses from Mileroticos. So far only two gals have responded, Jessi who give a tantric massage with options to finish with a hand shake, orally, or vaginally and Abbey who wasn't available the night I had the urge to see her. I've seen Jessi twice. The first time she left her 'ropita' (small clothing. Nightie) here so I needed to get her back to get it. The routine is she goes in the bathroom and gets into a sexy outfit while I get naked on the bed. There's about a 30 minute massage that is subpar but if you like a woman rubbing your hands all over you in anticipation of fucking, like I do, it's totally worth it. Jessi is friendly, cute, carries a few extra pounds but isn't even close to BBW. Minimal kissing but she loves to be eaten. On the first trip before starting she was looking through her purse for a condom and couldn't find one. She asked if I had one and I didn't (for real) but said I was okay without one. So she proceeded to give me full body rub that was okay at best. The some hand action, a short BBBJ and on to the main course. I have no idea how this tantric sex was any different from any other sex. I was hoping it was slower, longer lasting etc. No difference. The second time was a repeat but she was more talkative (Spanish only) and more into the backrub and maybe the sex too. It was 1000 pesos at her place and 1,200 at my place. I tipped 100 for bareback service.

I've walked called 58 twice and the gals were fairly aggressive, more so than in the past. I didn't see anything that interested me. The gals were mostly fatter and the skinny ones were old and worn. Calle 69 was the same the one time I strolled it.

I did ask one of my Uber drivers about the safety of the strip clubs and he said there was no problem and he had a friend (female) who was a nice girl who would love to accompany me. I had to ask just how 'nice' she was and he said she was very nice but she also knew why men went to strip clubs and that she would take care of me. I may just have to give him a call back and see what the whole deal is. <g .

My Spanish is adequate to get me around here when English isn't spoken but on the phone I struggle to hear and understand. I also think there's some lingo I don't know you that adds to the confusion. Apparently I'm not the first person to experience this and at least one agency (Abbey's) started communicating via WhatsAp. That helps a lot. There's supposed to be a casa de cita in my neighborhood (on Mileroticos) but no one answers the phone.

Jessi is nice and has offered me a decent deal on a longer stay but I'm really looking for someone new and either petite (muñeca) or skinny (delgado) who will do anal and maybe a rim job (beso negra. Black kiss). Lots of ads for those things but getting a gal to answer the phone is another issue. More later.

Woody.

WoodPacker500
01-16-18, 15:29
Does anyone have a downtown club nocturna they can recommend? Getting anyone to answer whatsap or phone calls on mileroticos is a real problem.

WoodPacker500
01-18-18, 00:16
It takes a week or so for me to get oriented and figure out how to make connections. This trip I'd say Whatsap isn't very good for making initial contacts. Neither the texts nor the phone numbers ever seem to get answered. But after trying a number via whatsap and getting no answer, I called from my cell and got an answer. I did this several times always with the same results. There was a chica of 20 years (Fanny) that advertised the neighborhood she was in was next door to mine. I gave a call, my Spanish isn't great but I figured out she was less than 10 minutes away. On the way over she texted me the address and noted there was a shop next door. I found the place and I was really impressed with the looks of the lady that answered the door. Just my luck, she wasn't Fanny. When Fanny came out though I think she was every bit as good looking as the first gal. It turns out they both are escorts. I negotiated a service upgrade and we got naked and went 69 for probably 15-20 minutes and I'm sure she was getting into it. After that is was missionary until I popped. I wanted to do doggie but she was so pretty I wanted to keep looking at her. French kissing was fine with her. She may be the best I had so far and she's within walking distance. Imagine that, no Uber fees to pay.

The neighborhood isn't much. In the US I'd probably worry. Here I didn't worry. And I had no issues. Their house has a fresh coat of paint and is in decent shape inside. The decor is pretty basic but the bed is big enough for at least 3 people and probably more. And for those who are curious, the pictures are recent and accurate. She was wearing the lingerie in the photos, which I think is a first for me.

Syrevo
01-18-18, 20:20
So I am going to Cancun, Valladolid and Tulum very soon, all the girls on milerotica that have responded want the oxxo store 50% deposit for services. Should I avoid this like the plague? Good options for those towns? Advice please.

Thanks.

Quagmire1974
01-19-18, 23:32
So I am going to Cancun, Valladolid and Tulum very soon, all the girls on milerotica that have responded want the oxxo store 50% deposit for services. Should I avoid this like the plague? Good options for those towns? Advice please.

Thanks.My advice is to RTFF. There are nearly 1,000 posts here on ISG for the Yucatan Peninsula, including my trip report and the reports written by WoodPacker500 and many others. The only compensation that I require for this advice is that you return to ISG and post a trip report about Cancun, Valladolid, and Tulum once you're back home.

WoodPacker500
01-23-18, 16:52
Saturday I tried to set another date up with Fanny but the service said she wasn't working and offered me Fanny for 900 pesos or Renata for 1200. Since they said Fanny would do a BBBJ I looked at the photos and went with Fanny. Service was pretty mediocre and I would not repeat. It started out good enough but she's not slender (delgada) nor is she fat. She advertises as being slender. The pussy isn't shaved. I can go either way with pleasure but what ever trim job she was doing was pretty sloppy. BBBJ skills 5, looks 6, enthusiasm 6 (maybe). Renata looked a bit better but not a lot better.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this but WhatsAp seems to work ONLY after initial contact. I only had one exception to this. So make your calls off your phone, then see if she'll whatsap an address or future dates. I suspect I missed a few good dates because of this.

Finally I was a boatload busier than I expected and didn't monger near as much but with a little luck I'll be back again fairly soon.

Woody.

WoodPacker500
01-24-18, 15:36
Should I avoid this like the plague? Good options for those towns? Advice please.

Thanks.Absolutely. If you pay 50% up front you will never see the person you sent the money to.

WoodPacker500
04-05-18, 05:09
It's been tough getting away from SHMBO but she caught a but and let me go play. I tried contacting two chicas on mileroticos but neither answered. So I strolled down Calle 58. I saw my fair share (and then some) of fat ugly chicks. At the last motel on the right heading south (away from the plaza grande) I ran into a genuinely cute little 18 year old chica named Francisca (I've heard that name before). She was easily and 8 and I'd go 9. Petite frame, cute face and only wanted 200 pesos (less than $11 us) for 20 minutes of sex. The room was another 80 pesos ($4 us). Oral was 100 pesos more and she wouldn't do oral natural so I just fucked her. It was the best $15 I've spent in a long time. Now I'm going to be alone for a period of time and I'm wondering if she might want to skinny dip with me in a private pool and loosen up on the rules for a sizable increase in pay. I'm planning to look her up and try to tease her with 2,000 pesos ($110 us) for a couple of hours of naked fun at my place.

WoodPacker500
04-08-18, 22:28
I almost took a stroll on 58 to see what was happening but decided there were 4 or 5 other chicas on Mileroticos that I wanted to check out. Two were in Chuburna at the casa de cita I'd been to before and the others were just advertising. I struck out completely. No one answered their phones. So be it. I drove home to Progreso and my chica there went silent. Man nothing works for pussy here on Sundays. Maybe a trip into Kanasin would work but that's a long way to go and it's guaranteed to be expensive. I'm trying to get a massage girl out here but it isn't looking promising. So maybe tomorrow afternoon I'll find a threesome or foursome and while away the afternoon practicing my Spanish in the nude with 2 or 3 informal instructors. So my advice is get laid Saturday. Sunday the gals all seem to like to hang at home with family.

WoodPacker500
04-23-18, 16:52
So my advice is get laid Saturday. Sunday the gals all seem to like to hang at home with family.Actually, Sunday evening I did meet up with Monserrat who advertises on Mileroticos for two hours of "erotic massage" at the Skala Maya love motel. I drove in, parked my car where they directed me and 20 minutes later Monserrat showed up. We started with a massage with me nude and her in lingerie and after the flip she got naked and and we played for an hour and a half. She's pretty good because she got me back up for round two, which at my age doesn't always happen. She's cute, accommodating but everything is covered. At a minimum I like a BBBJ but I couldn't negotiate it. She speaks essentially no English. I did get DATY but her hygiene was only marginally acceptable. Attitude was 8. 5-9, looks 8. 5, service 7. 5 because of the condoms. I'd repeat but probably go some place with a jacuzzi and see if we couldn't wash her pussy up a bit. Damages were 1,400 pesos (about 75-80) for the 2 hours and the room was 210 pesos as I recall. All in all 90 bucks well spent. I'd have seen her again (and planned a skinny dipping date in my swimming pool) but I got deathly ill that week. Now that I'm healthy again SWMBO is back in town. But I'm planning another romp. Just deciding who I'll spend my time with. There are a lot of choices here.

Woody.

MexiMonger
05-06-18, 06:01
It's been tough getting away from SHMBO but she caught a but and let me go play. I tried contacting two chicas on mileroticos but neither answered. So I strolled down Calle 58. I saw my fair share (and then some) of fat ugly chicks. At the last motel on the right heading south (away from the plaza grande) I ran into a genuinely cute little 18 year old chica named Francisca (I've heard that name before). She was easily and 8 and I'd go 9. Petite frame, cute face and only wanted 200 pesos (less than $11 us) for 20 minutes of sex. The room was another 80 pesos ($4 us). Oral was 100 pesos more and she wouldn't do oral natural so I just fucked her. It was the best $15 I've spent in a long time. Now I'm going to be alone for a period of time and I'm wondering if she might want to skinny dip with me in a private pool and loosen up on the rules for a sizable increase in pay. I'm planning to look her up and try to tease her with 2,000 pesos ($110 us) for a couple of hours of naked fun at my place.Hello!

I have read that you went to 58st, well I wouldn't want to misguide all fellow mongers but this place is not close to pretty, girls are 5 or 6 tops and for sure may carry a lot of STD's.

They serve the lowest income class in Merida, so, go figure.

I live in Merida and the best thing that has worked for me is incall in motels using web. Of course I have been disappointed but once you have your contacts you get good quality or maybe treatment.

Good reports wookpaker! Keep safe!

WoodPacker500
05-10-18, 15:37
Hello!

I have read that you went to 58st, well I wouldn't want to misguide all fellow mongers but this place is not close to pretty, girls are 5 or 6 tops and for sure may carry a lot of STD's.

They serve the lowest income class in Merida, so, go figure.

I live in Merida and the best thing that has worked for me is incall in motels using web. Of course I have been disappointed but once you have your contacts you get good quality or maybe treatment.

Good reports wookpaker! Keep safe!MexiMonger. I agree that most of the girls on Calle 58 are dogs or near dogs about every 3rd trip I find a diamond in the rough. Francesca is one of these diamonds. Except for my last visit everything has been covered and no amount of encouragement (pesos) has been able to get me a blow job sin condom. Until my last visit. I gave in to a lady named Rosa. Past her prime but not a dog. I was horny as hell and needed relief. For 225 pesos (about $12 US) she gave it to me. And to my surprise, she started with a bare back blow job and offered me "sexo natural" (unprotected sex) for an extra 100 pesos ($5 US). I declined and covered up anyway. I'm a bit surprised to hear STDs are common because I assumed (dangerous to assume) that these girls all were know sex workers and had regular examinations and health cards. The fact that I couldn't even get a blow job without a condom supported the fact that they were being checked and if they had anything, they couldn't work. I may very well be wrong. I agree that the escorts are the way to go but invariably they take time to arrange and with SO around sometimes I can only get an hour or two away. Plus escorts seem to start late in the day and don't work Sundays very often.

Cantina's. I found a new cantina in Merida. It's La Chaparrita and it's at the intersection of 61 and 70 in Santiago. It's walking distance from the park. The entrance is in a parking area off 61 so you need to look. There were lots of hot girls there. Mostly 7 and 8 with banging bodies and scantily dressed. Depending on your taste there were likely some 9's there too. Liliani picked me and I spent 295 pesos on a beer for me (25) and the rest on her drink. She's from Columbia, blonde, great tits, but wanted 5,000 pesos to fuck. No way. I need to go back and see what other talent is there but I'm running out of time. It may be that all of these girls are just eye-candy but damn they're good looking and friendly. Certainly some of them put out for pesos (a reasonable amount of pesos). I've had women off Mileroticos for 600 and 700 pesos that were almost as good looking. And the gal I had a few weeks ago for 700 pesos (1,400 for 2 hours - $75) had a great attitude and I'm not sure Liliana wouldn't just lay there and at the end say, "Wasn't I great?" Who knows though. Anyway it beat the hell out of Lili's bar in Progreso!

WoodPacker500
06-08-18, 18:15
Before heading home I had another fling with Monserrat at the Skala Maya love motel. At 700 pesos per hour it was a great 2 hour experience, again. She is a 7. 5-8 on the looks scale and her attitude is a 10 if your attitude is good. The only down sides were everything was covered and no anal. I really hopped for a BBBJ but it didn't happen and I offered more. There are plenty of other chicas who will go bareback. Oral and full service. She's a sweetie but speaks no English. She is bi and has a girlfriend, which I just found out about on this visit. She will do oral natural. And maybe more. Monserrat said she's really bi and likes eating pussy and having hers eaten (I can vouch for that). Anyway, I can't wait to return. My plan is to go for the double and get a room with a pool for 2-4 hours. You can find her on mileroticos in both the escort section and the massage section...and she's available on Sunday afternoons.

MexiMonger
06-08-18, 21:32
Before heading home I had another fling with Monserrat at the Skala Maya love motel. At 700 pesos per hour it was a great 2 hour experience, again. She is a 7. 5-8 on the looks scale and her attitude is a 10 if your attitude is good. The only down sides were everything was covered and no anal. I really hopped for a BBBJ but it didn't happen and I offered more. There are plenty of other chicas who will go bareback. Oral and full service. She's a sweetie but speaks no English. She is bi and has a girlfriend, which I just found out about on this visit. She will do oral natural. And maybe more. Monserrat said she's really bi and likes eating pussy and having hers eaten (I can vouch for that). Anyway, I can't wait to return. My plan is to go for the double and get a room with a pool for 2-4 hours. You can find her on mileroticos in both the escort section and the massage section...and she's available on Sunday afternoons.Amazing, thank you very much! It seems cheap 700 is this normal pricing?

Also is she independent? Did she charge you the taxi? How much did you pay total for 2 hours?

Thanks!

WoodPacker500
06-10-18, 18:48
Amazing, thank you very much! It seems cheap 700 is this normal pricing?

Also is she independent? Did she charge you the taxi? How much did you pay total for 2 hours?

Thanks!700 peso per hour is her normal pricing and that is what I paid. There was no charge for a taxi. The only extra was the room and that was 280 pesos for two hours. About $15 at the exchange rate. So, two hours cost 1,680 pesos. A bit less than $100 US. The next time I'll get a room with a pool (alberca). It's about $25 US for 2 hours and 45 US for 4 hours. All told 4 hours with one girl will be under 200 US. I just wish oral natural and / or sexo sin condon (bareback sex) was on the menu. There are plenty of women on Mileroticos that will do that.

MexiMonger
06-12-18, 05:51
700 peso per hour is her normal pricing and that is what I paid. There was no charge for a taxi. The only extra was the room and that was 280 pesos for two hours. About $15 at the exchange rate. So, two hours cost 1,680 pesos. A bit less than $100 US. The next time I'll get a room with a pool (alberca). It's about $25 US for 2 hours and 45 US for 4 hours. All told 4 hours with one girl will be under 200 US. I just wish oral natural and / or sexo sin condon (bareback sex) was on the menu. There are plenty of women on Mileroticos that will do that.Well I have tried Mileroticos, more expensive, one bad experience (not that bad, it was her attitude and charging me the taxi) and other was great! I am even friends with the big mama. In a sort of way.

We should speak using PM hehe for specific tips.

Thank you.

JayLpz
06-13-18, 02:58
Hi,

I'm visiting Merida for a couple weeks and I've spent some time reading through the thread. From the sound of it I'll probably be using mileroticos based on the experience I am hoping for (by that I mean not a girl from 58). My dilemma is going with one of the good recommendations on this thread or venturing out and trying someone that hasn't been mentioned yet. I guess my question is, is there a girl you have been meaning to try that I could toftt?

MexiMonger
06-16-18, 18:08
Hi,

I'm visiting Merida for a couple weeks and I've spent some time reading through the thread. From the sound of it I'll probably be using mileroticos based on the experience I am hoping for (by that I mean not a girl from 58). My dilemma is going with one of the good recommendations on this thread or venturing out and trying someone that hasn't been mentioned yet. I guess my question is, is there a girl you have been meaning to try that I could toftt?Hello!

To be honest I have only tried one "casa" which was OK and very cheap, and 3 mileroticos girls. Now have in mind that mileroticos might be scams, well, they may offer a 9 and send a 5.

Of these 3 girls two were fantastic and one not. Sooo, its like fliping a coin.

Do you speak Spanish fluently? That would help a lot. PM me if you need more info.

WoodPacker500
08-23-18, 17:39
I will be spending most of October in Merida and some of November. I will definitely play with Monserrat from mileroticos again and see if I can get her girlfriend to join us. I'm looking for other suggestions, if you have any. I prefer longer dates (2-4 hours) with multiple pops, lots of oral (both ways) and I prefer everything natural and will pay extra. Monserrat has a great attitude but alas even the BJ is covered and that I find distracting. My preference is for petite women and age isn't much of an issue. Generally I find the 20 year olds are still learning while the 30 somethings know their way around and have learned a few kinks. Lactating is a plus as is bisexual girls. Any suggestions will be appreciated. And likely enjoyed. Woody.

Brugs
09-26-18, 21:15
I've been to the'fox and bandidas.

The'fox is really expensive 4000 pesos 1 hour and I did not find a girl that deserve this amount of money.

Bandias much more better, good atmosphere, plenty of beautiful girl, very safe place.

Been with a COlombian from Medellin, so georgous, GFE, had 2 sessions. 2500 pesos the hour with ten drinks for the girl.

I like go to club, have drinks, see the girls, speak with them and feel the attraction. Or not.

Also easy to have the number and meet her later for the same cost but the whole night.

WoodPacker500
10-14-18, 23:01
I am in Mérida now and looking to hit one of the clubs over the next porque days to two weeks. Anyone interested in joining me?

WoodPacker500
10-19-18, 02:52
Well after a not so good trip to Bar Lily in Proreso I me up with Monserrat from mileroticos at the Skala Maya motel. Two hour in a room with a jacuzzi set me back about $20 and Monserrat was 1400 pesos for 2 hours. It was good to see her again and practice my Spanish. So for unde $100 US I had 2 hours of pleasure. Alas all was covered. I prefer a BBBJ at a minimum and BBFS is a plus sometimes. Now to try some other chicas and maybe do a lesbo 3 some or hit a strip club. More o cum for sure.

Bhu8876
10-19-18, 18:11
Well after a not so good trip to Bar Lily in Proreso I me up with Monserrat from mileroticos at the Skala Maya motel. Two hour in a room with a jacuzzi set me back about $20 and Monserrat was 1400 pesos for 2 hours. It was good to see her again and practice my Spanish. So for unde $100 US I had 2 hours of pleasure. Alas all was covered. I prefer a BBBJ at a minimum and BBFS is a plus sometimes. Now to try some other chicas and maybe do a lesbo 3 some or hit a strip club. More o cum for sure.So its my first time in Merida, and I'm poking my head around to see how to get into the action. After dick in around on Mileroticos I have no clue. Hoping some of the more experienced can give me some pointers.

1) Some girls are hot, but I don't know if the site is flooded with scams or are they for real?

For example these ones I like but all sounded too good to be true:

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/alexa-finisima-muneca-disponible-24-horas/10140881/

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/la-amante-que-has-buscado-tatiana-21-llegando-hoy/11580180/

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/polet-alto-nivel-solo-unos-dias-en-merida/11587452/

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/karina-recim-llegada-de-guadalajaa-22-anitos/6040358

2) I don't have a local phone, but I can call from the internet, will that even work?

My Spanish is close to nothing, but I'm thinking to wing it with google translate if I can call on Skype.

Somebody ought to show me the way.

Bhu8876
10-19-18, 18:18
Well after a not so good trip to Bar Lily in Proreso I me up with Monserrat from mileroticos at the Skala Maya motel. Two hour in a room with a jacuzzi set me back about $20 and Monserrat was 1400 pesos for 2 hours. It was good to see her again and practice my Spanish. So for unde $100 US I had 2 hours of pleasure. Alas all was covered. I prefer a BBBJ at a minimum and BBFS is a plus sometimes. Now to try some other chicas and maybe do a lesbo 3 some or hit a strip club. More o cum for sure.Do you prefer night clubs or mileroticos.

WoodPacker500
10-20-18, 01:09
Do you prefer night clubs or mileroticos.For sex I prefer mileroticos. For entertainment the clubs are nice but expensive.

WoodPacker500
10-20-18, 01:33
Bandidas has two locations that are next door to each other. The caberet is open until 9 or 10 pm. The noctornos is open until 4 am. The cabaret opens at 2 pm. The chicas are hot. Plan to spend some money. A drink for the chicas is 280 or 420 pesos depending on the size. Buy a drink and tbe girl dances with you. You can suck her tits or finger her pussy. Private dances are the best deal. 400 peso and I got to eat pussy and she sucked me off. About 2 songs for your money. My big concern was for safety. I tipped the maestro (waiter) 50 pesos and I had no problems. I tipped regularly when he brought beer ot a chica. At ome point I left for 30 minutes to hit an ATM and when I came back the same table was waiting for me. I had left 5 beers and my hat with 500 pesos in it. Dverything was there whenI got back. I am pretty sure I was the only gringo there. I had no problems. I didn't have a wingman either. I will say I have studied Spanish for several years and while I an not totally bilingual I could get along. If you don't speak any Spanish you may have problems. FWIW 400 pesos for a private dance included a blow joh. Not bad for $20 US. Sex was availabe. The girl was 1000 pesos ($50 US or so). But they wanted 3000 (150+) for the room. FWIW the blow job was 'a natural' that is no condom.

Bhu8876
10-20-18, 14:20
Bandidas has two locations that are next door to each other......Yeah, that sounds a hefty for some dances and a BJ. I'm just looking to get off with a hottie for now at least.

Back to the mileroticos question, I have never use it before. Is there any hot ones you recommend? So I know her ad is at least real?

Bhu8876
10-21-18, 20:33
For sex I prefer mileroticos. For entertainment the clubs are nice but expensive.I'm going to try Mileroticos for the first time. But I ain't sure about if I'm getting ripped off or price varies as much as their assets.

I'm looking that two specifically:

1) https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/jarochita-juguetona-y-jariosa/11583992/.

Talked to her on text, she's pretty cute face. Asking for 1,300.

2) https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/chica-guapa-ojos-bonitos/11535264/.

I guess her selling point to me was the Russian Cuban mix part. But she is asking for 3,500. Got down to 2,000 for 30 min with no BJ only sex.

I'm seeing all the people got off on 800 pesos a chica, so I figured it's safer to ask here first. On one hand I'm attempted to go for the Cuban one just to pop in Mexico for the first time. But I don't know if 1,300 for the other chica is even considered expensive?

WoodPacker500
10-26-18, 19:23
1300 pesos is average or a bit high for sex in Merida. I have found pretty chicas for 700 (all covered) to 1,200 BBBJ CFS to 1,500 sexy sin condon (bareback sex). The girls asking 2 k to 3. 5 k or more are not worth it, imo. For ugly chicas I have been offered an hour of sex, no holes barred, condoms optional for 500 pesos on several occasions. One decent looking gal was 800 BBFS. Find a chick on mileroticos you like for 1,200 and meet her for an hour and see what you think. Then try some higher and lower priced chicas.

I'm going to try Mileroticos for the first time. But I ain't sure about if I'm getting ripped off or price varies as much as their assets.

I'm looking that two specifically:

1) https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/jarochita-juguetona-y-jariosa/11583992/.

Talked to her on text, she's pretty cute face. Asking for 1,300.

2) https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/chica-guapa-ojos-bonitos/11535264/.

I guess her selling point to me was the Russian Cuban mix part. But she is asking for 3,500. Got down to 2,000 for 30 min with no BJ only sex.

I'm seeing all the people got off on 800 pesos a chica, so I figured it's safer to ask here first. On one hand I'm attempted to go for the Cuban one just to pop in Mexico for the first time. But I don't know if 1,300 for the other chica is even considered expensive?

WoodPacker500
01-01-19, 23:38
I'm returning to Yucatan in February and will be there at least until May. I love to play and will post my more memorable encounters. If anyone here wants to meet me to go fishing (as in actually fishing or using it as an excuse to get away to a strip club or casa de cita) let me know via PM here.

I've already set up a date with Monserrat and a friend of hers for when I return. One thing I love about these chicas is she really seemed happy to hear I was coming back and at $35/ HR US I can afford to spend some time with her polishing my Spanish and have adult fun, too. Her friend is the same price but has a different body style and when I last saw her was lactating. I never knew how much I missed big milky tits.

Anyway, if you're interested in meeting up. Either to go to a Kanasin strip club, a casa de cita (I know one and hope to find more), or go to a chica bar and drink some cold ones and play with the girls, let me know.

Woody.

Enstds
01-04-19, 16:18
I'm returning to Yucatan in February and will be there at least until May. I love to play and will post my more memorable encounters. If anyone here wants to meet me to go fishing (as in actually fishing or using it as an excuse to get away to a strip club or casa de cita) let me know via PM here.

I've already set up a date with Monserrat and a friend of hers for when I return. One thing I love about these chicas is she really seemed happy to hear I was coming back and at $35/ HR US I can afford to spend some time with her polishing my Spanish and have adult fun, too. Her friend is the same price but has a different body style and when I last saw her was lactating. I never knew how much I missed big milky tits.

Anyway, if you're interested in meeting up. Either to go to a Kanasin strip club, a casa de cita (I know one and hope to find more), or go to a chica bar and drink some cold ones and play with the girls, let me know.

Woody.I will be in Merida in early Feb and wouldn't mind meeting with a wingman to safely get my feet wet in the club scene.

The.

WoodPacker500
02-17-19, 21:52
I will be in Merida in early Feb and wouldn't mind meeting with a wingman to safely get my feet wet in the club scene.

The.If you're still here, let me know and we'll figure something out. I'm doing a duo tomorrow in the afternoon. After that my mongering is wide open.

StreetCred
02-21-19, 05:19
If you're still here, let me know and we'll figure something out. I'm doing a duo tomorrow in the afternoon. After that my mongering is wide open.I'm considering a trip to Merida, came across this thread and I've really enjoyed your reports. Nice job.

You came here with a plan I've thought about too- getting a chica / novia / guia / language teacher to hang out with daily for a longer term at a modest price. In retrospect, was that a good idea?

WoodPacker500
02-22-19, 16:06
I'm considering a trip to Merida, came across this thread and I've really enjoyed your reports. Nice job.

You came here with a plan I've thought about too- getting a chica / novia / guia / language teacher to hang out with daily for a longer term at a modest price. In retrospect, was that a good idea?I think it comes down to the chica. I have one for teaching me Spanish and she's quite good at that and I've got a go to girl for fucking when I'm looking for that but she isn't my only girl and she knows it. In fact she brings "friends" along with her sometimes when I have a special request. I wanted a lactating chica and she brought one. I'd love to find one hot chica that does it all well but so far, I have not found that gal. The one thing I don't like about Monserrat is I can't get a BBBJ. Always covered. Not my thing. Actually, I want to find a chica that will go full service bareback. I found one two years ago but she's out of the business and another that would a year ago but when I saw her a few months ago, she wouldn't go bb. So the hunt is on. Now if I could find a bilingual escort that can teach Spanish and loves fishing, I may not return to the US.

WoodPacker500
03-06-19, 19:39
I got on Mileroticos and found a chick near el centro. Or so the ad said. It said she gave massages, oral, vaginal and anal and said she was "gordobonita" or a cute fat chick. She quoted 500 for massage and sex and 200 more for a BJ natural (no condom). She's fatter than I like, gave a lackluster massage, a very average blow job and descent sex. She had the hairiest pussy I've seen in the last 50 years but she did have a LOT of milk and when her boobs let down, I got more than my fill. If lactation is your thing (or hairy pussies) check her out. Otherwise save your 27-40 US for a different gal. Her number ends in 2906. Woody.

Wine Guy
03-15-19, 08:15
I think it comes down to the chica. I have one for teaching me Spanish and she's quite good at that and I've got a go to girl for fucking when I'm looking for that but she isn't my only girl and she knows it. In fact she brings "friends" along with her sometimes when I have a special request. I wanted a lactating chica and she brought one. I'd love to find one hot chica that does it all well but so far, I have not found that gal. The one thing I don't like about Monserrat is I can't get a BBBJ. Always covered. Not my thing. Actually, I want to find a chica that will go full service bareback. I found one two years ago but she's out of the business and another that would a year ago but when I saw her a few months ago, she wouldn't go bb. So the hunt is on. Now if I could find a bilingual escort that can teach Spanish and loves fishing, I may not return to the US.Hi Woody,

You might try Jaky on mileroticos. She is a 40's chick, about a 5/6 out of 10 on looks and 11 out of 10 on service. She is 700 pesos, I have seen her a few times and she does bb. Thanks for the report as I have been considering that chick in centro. Wine Guy.

WoodPacker500
03-16-19, 21:26
I'm working through my bucket list this trip. Two girls (check), lactating chica (double check), anal (check). I saw Holly off Mileroticos this week and wasn't disappointed. She responds to phone calls a lot better than texts and making the pickup wasn't real smooth but we got that part done and went to motel of her choice. She was nervous and chattering and asked if she could order a drink. A couple or three Jack Danials got her relaxed and after some oral (both ways just not 69) we got down to some serious fucking. The girl is one of the best fucks I've had (and I've had a few). Then I put her in doggie and pounded the ass hard. She really seemed to love it. I had bought her a toy egg that she kept in her pussy the whole time. And I could feel in vibrating while we fucked and when I busted her ass. After I busted a nut she kept masterbating with the toy while I cleaned up. After a 15 minute rest 'my happy buddy' was getting some life in him and we went for round 2 (pussy and oral only). In terms of P4 P sex, this was one of my best experiences. Emotionally there was little connection but she is easy to get excited, has a large clit and labia, if you're into that, and speaks perfect English and decent Spanish. Alas it wasn't cheap by Mexican standards. I dropped 1800 pesos on her for two hours of play plus the room and booze. All in all though, when I'm good and horny again there's a good chance I'll be calling on her again. Anal isn't usually my thing but damn she made it a lot of fun.

WoodPacker500
03-16-19, 21:27
Hi Woody,

You might try Jaky on mileroticos. She is a 40's chick, about a 5/6 out of 10 on looks and 11 out of 10 on service. She is 700 pesos, I have seen her a few times and she does bb. Thanks for the report as I have been considering that chick in centro. Wine Guy.Thanks I'll keep her in mind. Any chance she's walking distance from the zocalo?

Wine Guy
03-17-19, 01:32
Thanks I'll keep her in mind. Any chance she's walking distance from the zocalo?She near the old Costco site half a block off calle 60 in Chunurna. A bit far from the Zocalo.

WoodPacker500
03-27-19, 19:08
She near the old Costco site half a block off calle 60 in Chunurna. A bit far from the Zocalo.I don't know exactly where that was. Can you tell me relative to Technologico? I assume you know about the Casa de Cita (House of Dates) in Felipe Carrillo Puerto. I need to find the Casa de Cita in Progreso for when I need quick relief. I plan to check Jaky out. Always worried about STDs here. I understand HPV is pretty common.

WoodPacker500
04-01-19, 18:14
I only had 90 minutes of free time and no car so while the wife did her thing, I did mine. I opted for a girl named Luna at an un-named place a bit down the street from the San Clemente motel. I should have saved my 300 pesos. A plastic sex doll would not have been worse. Hopefully I'll have some time this week to try out a new girl or visit Holly again. She made anal sex more fun than I'd ever had before.

Shrink645
04-03-19, 17:44
I'm a semi-regular user of the sister site in the US but will be visiting Merida in a few weeks. Can anyone recommend an English or semi-English speaking provider in the area? My Spanish is highly limited to be kind so any direction would be appreciated.

WoodPacker500
04-07-19, 21:40
I'm a semi-regular user of the sister site in the US but will be visiting Merida in a few weeks. Can anyone recommend an English or semi-English speaking provider in the area? My Spanish is highly limited to be kind so any direction would be appreciated.Find the mileroticos website (it's easy to find) then go to Mexico, Yucatan, Merida and look for Holly. She's latino but from Colorado. She speaks perfect English, decent Spanish (better than mine) and is talented in the sack. You can also search on the words "English" or "ingles" and get people who may speak English. I've called Shantal, who has advertised for 3 years that she speaks English but she doesn't. Holly is your girl.

WoodPacker500
04-10-19, 19:51
Hi Woody,

You might try Jaky on mileroticos. She is a 40's chick, about a 5/6 out of 10 on looks and 11 out of 10 on service. She is 700 pesos, I have seen her a few times and she does bb. Thanks for the report as I have been considering that chick in centro. Wine Guy.Thanks, I checked her out Monday. Your description was pretty accurate. Definitely chubbier than I go for. Are any of the other gals there worth exploring?

MadMax9336
04-12-19, 03:29
Hi gents,

Its been a while since I stopped visiting Caribbean.

Happend to book a last minute trip to Cancun next weekend (good Friday) and planning to visit Merida after Chichen Itza trip.

Will have to leave back to Cancun to catch the flight next morning.

I am wondering is it worth to come all the way to Merida or can I find some action near Chichen Itza area.

If any of ISG members currently in Merida, would love to meet for a pint.

Larm12
04-14-19, 01:23
Hey guy,s

I've been reading this forum in a while so here is my first post to give you a couple tips about meeting chicks in Merida; first thing want to tell all of you is I'm born in Yucatan so Spanish is my first language, hope I can help you with my top 5.

First of all I want to give you a couple of tips that have worked for me.

1. - A normal price for a pretty girl is around 900-1200 pesos.

2. - I don't like have sex in "casa de citas".

3. - I only use "casa de citas" to choose the girl I like and then go to motel (usually in "periferico") If I already know the girl I ask for the her 40 minutes and pay a uber or taxy.

4. - Send a whatsapp message 40 minutes before I go to the "casa de citas" or motel asking for available girls.

5. - Motel's prices are around 200 for a basic room and 250 for a "suite".

Tania: She's a hot girl with a good covered BJ and a good skills to riding; her price is 1000 pesos with a motel room included, she's in Señorial motel close (you can find it in googlemaps).

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/somos-3-amigas-independientes-universitarias-relaciones-ilimitadas/11461387/

This is a "Casa de citas" located in caucel (20 minutes from downtown) there is 3 girls, I recomend you ask for Andrea (tiny girl) or Mariana (big boobs and nice ass).

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/nalgona-yazmine-cuerpo-atletico-1000-lugar-incluido/10971846/

Another "casa de citas" in caucel there is around 5 o 6 girls, I recomend you ask for Andrea (18 years and white skin) and Monserrat (Big boobs and she likes anal).

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/alisson-lolita-nueva-super-tetona-1200/10896824/

Holly: She has a review here.

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/el-mejor-anal-y-oral-solo-conmigo-soy-sumisa-y-multiorgasmica/13268047/

Adriana: Venezuelan hot girl: in my opinion one of the best BJ.

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/extranjera-sexy-oral-natural-con-lugar-climatizado-y-a-motel/12451067/

I apologize for my basic English but I hope I have helped you.

Larm12
04-14-19, 01:44
Hey, I've been reading this forum and I want to give yoy my experiences in merida, so guys I'm born in yucatáand so spanish is my first lenguage:

Here is my top 5 and a couple of tips for meeting girls here so I apologize for my basic english and hope you'll have a great experience here:

Tips:

1. - Normal prices for pretty girls is around 900-1200.

2. - Send a whatsapp message 40 minutes before you want to go to a motel or "casa de citas".

3. - I don't like have sex in "casa de citas" so I usually get and pick a girl and go to a motel.

4. Send a whatsapp message 40 minutes (minimun).

5. - If I know the girl I go ti a motel and pay her a taxy or an uber.

6. - Motel prices is around 200-250 pesos per hour.

So my top 5 is:

Adriana venezuelan girl: pretty hot, in my opinion one of the best BJ in this city.

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/extranjera-sexy-oral-natural-con-lugar-climatizado-y-a-motel/12451067/

Tania pretty girl, 1000 pesos incluided a room in a motel.

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/somos-3-amigas-independientes-universitarias-relaciones-ilimitadas/11461387/

"Casa de citas" in caucel (25 minutes to downton) I recommend you "Monserrat" (big boobs and she do anal) and Andrea (18 years old an white skin).

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/alisson-lolita-nueva-super-tetona-1200/10896824/

Another casa de citas in caucel I recommend you Mariana and Dianita.

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/lucero-chica-delgadita-19-anos-muy-cachonda-1200-con-lugar/10593240/

Holly: There is a review in this forum.

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/el-mejor-anal-y-oral-solo-conmigo-soy-sumisa-y-multiorgasmica/13268047/

About all of them I'll write a more detailed review, see you soon gents!

MadMax9336
04-18-19, 03:24
Hey, I've been reading this forum and I want to give yoy my experiences in merida, so guys I'm born in yucatand so spanish is my first lenguage:

So my top 5 is:

Adriana venezuelan girl: pretty hot, in my opinion one of the best BJ in this city.

Tania pretty girl, 1000 pesos incluided a room in a motel.

"Casa de citas" in caucel (25 minutes to downton) I recommend you "Monserrat" (big boobs and she do anal) and Andrea (18 years old an white skin).Hi Larm12,

Thank you for the tips and links. I am coming on Friday evening. Actually landing in Cancun and driving straight to Merida for night stay out. I booked hotel in Montes DE AME (hampton Inn); It looks like Caucel seems to be pretty close to my hotel and wanted to call the Adriana Venezuelan girl.

Sorry I am trying to understand the hotel scene there. Can I bring girl into Hampton Inn? Or should I have session in "casa de citas". Is there any particular reason you are not interested to go casa de citas?

As I never been to Mexico before and don't know how exactly a casa de citas looks like.

BTW. If you are in town on Friday evening, lets catcup for a drink for sure. Appreciate your insights and helpful links.

Larm12
04-18-19, 07:54
Hi Larm12,

Thank you for the tips and links. I am coming on Friday evening. Actually landing in Cancun and driving straight to Merida for night stay out. I booked hotel in Montes DE AME (hampton Inn); It looks like Caucel seems to be pretty close to my hotel and wanted to call the Adriana Venezuelan girl.

Sorry I am trying to understand the hotel scene there. Can I bring girl into Hampton Inn? Or should I have session in "casa de citas". Is there any particular reason you are not interested to go casa de citas?

As I never been to Mexico before and don't know how exactly a casa de citas looks like.

BTW. If you are in town on Friday evening, lets catcup for a drink for sure. Appreciate your insights and helpful links.Thanks man, I'll write another post about "moteles" and "casa de citas" and give you some tips for your next trip; it would be nice taking a drink send me a PM.

Larm12
04-18-19, 10:32
Hi guys!

As I say, I'm back to give you more details about meeting with girls in Merida and give you some advises for a safe and great experience here.

First thing I want to talk about as the tittle says is "casa de citas":

Those places are houses in residential areas, usually with no A / see (Think about 95 F / 35 see in Merida) and 2 rooms with old beds and little bathrooms, personally I feel uncomfortable having sex with another 2-5 chicks outside, also those places have neighbors and I wouldn't like to have problems with police, so the only reason that I go to "casa de citas" is for look the girl I want to pick out (if I don't know who is or explore new faces) and then going to a "motel".

Now I want to talk about "moteles" or "motel" and why always have sessions in those places.

"Moteles" in mexico are usually used as a rooms to having sex (with GF, Lovers, etc).They are cheap and their prices depend on the hours you have been there, those places have a very private rooms with a completely automatic garage, so you can going on your car or an on uber, you won't have contact with the employees, When you pay, you do it through a small window, there's a lot of those around the city and their prices are around 180-200 first hour and 80-100 per any extra hour in a regular room. All the rooms have A / C, clean and comfortable bathrooms, clean towels and no gross smells it's an extremely private place and if you know the girl you can and wait for her in your room.

There are a few links of diferent "moteles" and my top 5:

Skala Maya: in the north side of the city.

https://www.skalamaya.com.mx/tarifas/

Seorial gran lujo: in the north-west side.

https://goo.gl/maps/3QEZnQJpK2w5AzgD8

Recinto Real: In the north side.

https://goo.gl/maps/Eaai8SGEvKFeQULS9

Eros Suites: In the south-west side of the city.

http://erossuites.com/#habitaciones.

Maracay: In the west side of city.

http://motelmaracay.com/#HABITACI%C3%93 and-SENCILLA.

Pilote
04-18-19, 16:49
Hi guys,

Great reports thank you.

Where are the two casa de citas located in Causel mentioned in the posts below?

WoodPacker500
04-20-19, 17:03
Over-all great info. The prices are accurate and the motel info is sound. If folks are interested they can pay a little more and get a jacuzzi or a pool (alberca) to play around in. About the only quibble I'd have is with the casa de citas not having AC. I've been in in four different casa de citas and they all had AC. One was near Centro, another in Pensiones, and the other two were on the Northside not far from Technologico (the Engineering school). But I do agree the motels are far nicer than the shitty sparsely furnished rooms set up for fucking. Skyla Maya is definitely a lovely place to fuck around. Be aware that there is a small upcharge (80 pesos as I recall) for having more than 2 people in the room. I love threesomes so I've learned and relearned this lesson a few times. And while you're waiting for your girl (s) to show up, there's free porn you can watch. And compared to the US where this activity isn't legal and fucking rooms are sleazy places, here in Merida the girls show up with a big smile, are glad to swap an hour of time for 1,000 pesos ($55 US +/ and they hope you call them again.

I'm not sure what your schedule is like but I find myself in Merida during the day at least once or twice per week. I expect I'll be there finishing up business around 11 am Monday morning. If you want to meet up somewhere.

Woody.

HectorPF
04-23-19, 01:04
Over-all great info. The prices are accurate and the motel info is sound. If folks are interested they can pay a little more and get a jacuzzi or a pool (alberca) to play around in. About the only quibble I'd have is with the casa de citas not having AC. I've been in in four different casa de citas and they all had AC. One was near CentroWhere is the casa de cita near Centro?

Also, has anyone been to La Chaparrita? Go to their facebook page. Looks like a nice pack of working girls in there. I am assuming there is a hotel nearby that you can walk them to?

Larm12
04-23-19, 11:10
Over-all great info. The prices are accurate and the motel info is sound. If folks are interested they can pay a little more and get a jacuzzi or a pool (alberca) to play around in. About the only quibble I'd have is with the casa de citas not having AC. I've been in in four different casa de citas and they all had AC. One was near Centro, another in Pensiones, and the other two were on the Northside not far from Technologico (the Engineering school). But I do agree the motels are far nicer than the shitty sparsely furnished rooms set up for fucking. Skyla Maya is definitely a lovely place to fuck around. Be aware that there is a small upcharge (80 pesos as I recall) for having more than 2 people in the room. I love threesomes so I've learned and relearned this lesson a few times. And while you're waiting for your girl (s) to show up, there's free porn you can watch. And compared to the US where this activity isn't legal and fucking rooms are sleazy places, here in Merida the girls show up with a big smile, are glad to swap an hour of time for 1,000 pesos ($55 US +/ and they hope you call them again.

I'm not sure what your schedule is like but I find myself in Merida during the day at least once or twice per week. I expect I'll be there finishing up business around 11 am Monday morning. If you want to meet up somewhere.

Woody.I'm sorry Woody I couldn't read your post until now, but if you are around the city in this days we could take a drink or something, please send me a PM.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Larm12
04-23-19, 12:08
Well this is officially my first review about a girl so I'm trying to use the right slang (remember that Mexican born) so lets begin.

Fer / Mariana is the same girl if you already seen her ad on mileroticos, but the but the big question that I'm sure you are making of, why the same girl have different phone numbers and different prices? Well, here is normal find girls that works in "casa de citas" and in the same time are "independent" girls which means you can have direct communication with the girl and her prices are cheaper than "casa de citas".

For example: This girl ask for 900 pesos in her personal phone (https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/guapa-sexy-de-tetas-grandes-diviertete-y-pasemos-un-rato-agradable/13350718/) and the "casa de citas" know as "Candy House" (https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/lorena-servicio-de-primera-me-encanta-el-anal/10741444/) ask for 1000 pesos for the same time and services because the admin of those houses ask for "commission" for every date of any girl that works there.

After that explanation.

Her personal phone is: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Well let me tell you about "Fer / Mariana", she's a small girl with a big boobs and a decent ass, brunette and she's not specially pretty but she don't have a common face, she don't speak English (I asked her) but she have experience about having dates with Americans (she normally uses the google translator hahaha) is normally located in "caucel" but she can go to any hotels or "moteles" if you paid her an uber, her services are the next:

1 hour.

Multiple pops (multiple releases).

BBBJ.

GFE.

Cum in mouth (with an extra 300 pesos).

Cum in any part of her body.

Lingerie.

And any extra if you ask her and you can pay.

Pros:

Big boobs.

Nice BJ but I think she can't do a DeepThroat (she can't do it with me).

She always smells good.

She's "gordibuena" wich means a few extra pound but she's not a BBW.

Cons:

If you are looking for a skinny girl that's the wrong place.

She have no A / see on her room (better try get a date on motel).

She have a few stretch marks on her belly.

Well in my opinion is a good choice to get a date if you are looking for a good BBBJ so enjoy your date!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

WoodPacker500
04-30-19, 20:02
I'm sorry Woody I couldn't read your post until now, but if you are around the city in this days we could take a drink or something, please send me a PM.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

JacksonI'm not sure how we can set something up until you get senior membership. I'm around until the middle of May and I'll be seeing a few more chicas before I leave. Look for a tall gringo with a gray beard. I'm often around the Plaza Grande. Often times I have a beige floppy hat on. And always shorts and a tee. Just ask for Woody and you may find me. I'd love to have a beer with you.

WoodPacker500
05-07-19, 16:11
Should I go for a couple of hours of tantric massage, should I visit one of the sisters who are advertising (and fulfill my sister fantasy), or should I go back and see one of my old friends. Monserrat wants me to do a photo shoot with her and that could be fun. The trouble with her is everything is covered and really don't like covered blowjobs. I have a few hours to ponder. Maybe I'll do the photo shoot after I see someone else. Decisions, decisions. Anyway, Larm12 (or anyone else), if you see a 6' tall, 60-ish gentleman with a beard and a wide brimmed floppy hat wondering around the Plaza Grande (or sitting on a bench) today feel free to ask if its Woody. I'll report back if I have any interesting encounters.

ICantGetNo
05-09-19, 20:09
Should I go for a couple of hours of tantric massage, should I visit one of the sisters who are advertising (and fulfill my sister fantasy), or should I go back and see one of my old friends. Monserrat wants me to do a photo shoot with her and that could be fun. The trouble with her is everything is covered and really don't like covered blowjobs. I have a few hours to ponder. Maybe I'll do the photo shoot after I see someone else. Decisions, decisions. Anyway, Larm12 (or anyone else), if you see a 6' tall, 60-ish gentleman with a beard and a wide brimmed floppy hat wondering around the Plaza Grande (or sitting on a bench) today feel free to ask if its Woody. I'll report back if I have any interesting encounters.Hey Woody (and others),

Thanks for all the posts and insight. I've been in Mérida since January 2019 and getting familiar with the layout. I was a very active monger on the USA Site in Richmond, Virginia, but now basking in the Latina glory. Looking forward to sharing as time goes on. Nos vemos. ICGN.

WoodPacker500
05-29-19, 19:05
Hey Woody (and others),

Thanks for all the posts and insight. I've been in Mrida since January 2019 and getting familiar with the layout. I was a very active monger on the USA Site in Richmond, Virginia, but now basking in the Latina glory. Looking forward to sharing as time goes on. Nos vemos. ICGN.I'm terribly late posting my decision to see the lady offering a tantric massage. It was a brief massage on a table. Lame at best. Then to an uninspired session on a bed. Mediocre oral skills, she had good hygiene and liked being eaten then on to very passive missionary and doggy. My advice is save your money for something better. I can't remember her name but the last 4 are 6114.

My best time was spent with "Holly" (Samantha) who speaks English and Spanish and is a Latina from Colorado. Not cheap but for 2 hours she was affordable. Lots of enthusiasm, really got into deep anal and oral. BBBJ and covered FS. Next best would be Monserrat (last 4 are 2700). Everything is covered and she can bring just about any kind of partner you might be interested in.

The only BBFS I got the whole trip was from Jaky and she's in a Casa de Cita off 60 a bit south of Technologico (the college). She was affordable and interactive and easy to get along with but heavier than I care for. On the other hand she does offer anal and condoms are up to you plus there are other gals you can bring into the game if you want. I'm kind of curious about checking this place out again and seeing if I can hang out there for round 2.

Woody.

WoodPacker500
10-05-19, 20:35
Any mongers in Merida this coming week want to meet up and share info? I could be coerced to meet in a bar in Centro and share a cold one. Woody.

Desert Dude
10-08-19, 18:34
Any mongers in Merida this coming week want to meet up and share info? I could be coerced to meet in a bar in Centro and share a cold one. Woody.Won't be in town this week, but arrive Nov. 2 for a few weeks and would enjoy meeting for a cerveza y botana.

WoodPacker500
10-09-19, 20:15
Won't be in town this week, but arrive Nov. 2 for a few weeks and would enjoy meeting for a cerveza y botana.If I was going to be here I'd be glad to but this is my last week here for a while.

Trvlr42
10-15-19, 23:03
Hotel with white paint with some blue tiles on the edge. Street number on Google maps was 604, didn't see it visually.

One super cute, petite 22 year old there. Was shocked it was 230 pesos including the room. About 12 dollars now. Everything covered. 20 minutes 2 positions.

Busted in a title over 5 minutes she kept squeezing her pussy.

Tried to get 100 pesos, 5 bucks out of me to have sex with clothes on. I laughed, almost gave it to her for the effort and being cute about it, but said nah, pulling your shorts to the side is fine. She gave up the upsell and took everything off. She was fun. Probably because I'm a gringo with shit Spanish.

I'm leaving soon but asked for you guys, she was happy with 700 to take her out with extra service too, still covered, probably get it for less. I don't know how all that works though.

Desert Dude
10-25-19, 05:16
I'll be checking out Calle 58 in ten days. I was senior here for a dozen years, started a solid Vegas how-to thread, but somehow I'm now at 5 posts? Anyways, staying down by Santa Ana, give a shout we can meet for botanas.

Trvlr42
11-07-19, 23:01
Where is the casa de cita near Centro?

Also, has anyone been to La Chaparrita? Go to their facebook page. Looks like a nice pack of working girls in there. I am assuming there is a hotel nearby that you can walk them to?La Chaparrita is a hostess bar. No takeouts. The lowest of the low. I invested 200 pesos to find out the hard way.

Desert Dude
12-01-19, 00:39
Tried the blue and white place, 200 p plus 80 p for the room. My Spanish failed me, ended up with a HJ from a hottie. Then searched milerotica for 'zona centro' and got a couple options. Number ending in 727 was a thick nice chica with great oral skills, that's all I wanted. 400 the first time, 500 the second plus 40 or 60 p for the room. I will say her technique the second time was worth every penny. The number ending in 2543 was a place by Santiago. I think I had Melany, smoking body OK technique but swallowed LOL. I'the probably repeat the last two.

TomJackin
01-27-20, 21:58
I've never been, had some days off, and the airfare was favorable.

First off, I would like to thank WoodPacker500 and Trvlr42 for their posts on Merida. And even more so to WoodPacker500 for his TRs on Merida and Progreso. In this hobby, every little thing helps and good TRs are priceless! Thanks again!

CBX:

Once again, I took the CBX bridge for $32 round trip to the Tijuana airport. I headed to the VIP lounge and paid around $22 for free flowing drinks and chow. Word of caution, CBX has gotten quite popular over time and there was large crowd trying to get through immigration. Thus, give yourself more time to get through the process.

The Pinche FMM:

"The FMM, Forma Migratoria Mltiple, is a tourist permit or tourist card that allows citizens from the USA And Canada (as well as from other countries) to travel in Mexico.

Because the bastard in Mexico City took the last one I bought as I was boarding to Guatemala, I ended up having to buy another for my many upcoming trips to Mexico. This time, they did not take the FMM from me in Mexico City. That was because I was headed to another city in Mexico.

Flight:

Round trip flights out of Tijuana on Volaris can be had for less than 350 USD. Tijuana to Mexico City and then on to Merida.

Getting around town:

The airport in Merida only has two gates, thus, it's not that big. The taxi stand was outside and cost 220 pesos to get to the hotel. I used Uber when I returned to the airport for 143 pesos. Uber was a hit and miss at times. They have what I call the "Six minute forever-and-a-day wait!" timeframe. Sometimes the 5-6 minutes wait time turned out to be 10-20 minutes.

The second night I met a young taxi driver named Enrique and I paid him by the hour. He drove me around for the last couple of nights. He also went in every club with me. He seemed to love the clubs, and especially the chicas. I can highly recommend Enrique, just send me a PM for his WhatsApp number.

Hotel:

I stayed at the Fiesta Americana. It was located in a great area. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Not sure if the hotel was "Girl friendly" because I did not get the chance to bring a chica back to my room. The only issue was I thought the room was a bit outdated, but I did not spend a lot of time in the room anyway.

Communication:

I have the North American T-Mobile plan, so calls, texts, and the using internet were included. I used Google maps several times while walking around the city.

The mongering scene:

Strip / table dance clubs:

In each club, I asked several questions and did my best to write the answers on my trusty note pad. The fichas were various prices, I am quoting the lowest ficha price. All the clubs I went to offered sex in the clubs. VIP rooms seemed to be the norm. In all the clubs, there were different prices and time options available. Thus, I'm just reporting on what I can remember and what I wrote down on my note pad.

If I'm wrong with any of the pricing in any of the clubs, please correct me.

Club: El Jabin.
Cover: None.
Ficha: 60 whiskey.
Sex: Yes.
On site: Yes in VIP, and take-out was available after 2.
Number of chicas: 15-20.
Quality of chicas: Good to very good.
Night / Time: Thursday at 9:30.
Comments: All the girls seem to have different price ranges for 40 minutes. I was quoted 1500,2500, and 4000. Nice club and worth checking out.

Club: El Atlantico de Copacabana.
Ficha: 250.
Sex: Yes, 1750 pesos for 40 minutes (includes 3 beers for the girl in the room.).
On site: VIP.
Number of chicas: 15-20.
Night / Time: Thursday at 10:30.
Comments: The chairs suck! Yes, they really do suck! Besides the shitty chairs, I really liked this place and the women. I took one sweetie to VIP2. And their time limit did not seem to be a concern. We were in the VIP for over an hour.
NOTE: This club has a sister club called El Atlantico de Media DIA, which is only open during the day AND it's close to the other club that stays open late.

Club: Congo Monkey.
Ficha: Never found out!
Sex: Yes, 1700 for 40 minutes? (includes 3 beers for the girl in the room).
On site: VIP.
Number of chicas: Around 5?
Night / Time: Thursday at 12:30.
Comments: This club is huge and has great potential! BUT, very few customers, and even fewer chicas.

Club: Dos Nias (previously El Harem).
Ficha:250.
Sex: Yes, 2500 for 40 minutes.
On site: Yes, VIP.
Number of chicas: 3 (Three).
Quality of chicas: OK to better than OK.
Night / Time: Thursday at 1:30.
Comments: I was told the place just changed hands and they were looking to bring more chicas in the club. You can put this club on your "skip" list.

Club: Osiris.
Friday at 9:00.
I was told it was a day club that closed at 10 pm. When we arrived, the place was packed and no parking was available except a block away. It was the club's 17th anniversary party. I asked to look in and check the place out, but the pinche security guard wanted to charge me 1000 fucking pesos!

Club: Safari.
Ficha: 400.
Sex: Yes, pricing varies on the chicas. For 30 minutes, I was quoted 1500,2000, 3000, and even one quoted me 5000.
Number of chicas: Told 40, but saw 10. I was told the others were working the Osiris' party.
Quality of chicas: Good to HOT.
Night / Time: Friday at 9:30.
Comments: Great looking club, but the girls came off as rather snooty. And the pricing sucked; skip this place!

Club: "D" Fox.
Ficha: Varies (there was a special for three drinks for the chica, but it cost 500).
Sex: Yes, 4000 for 30 minutes.
Number of chicas: 15 plus the hostess.
Night / Time: Friday at 10:30.
Comments: Even though the prices were too much for sex, I still really liked this club. Outside, there were free shots of tequila. The first night I was there, I met the hostess and we had a great time hanging in the club while we both groped all the chicas. All the girls were quite friendly and seemed to love the attention; great club!

Club: Banbibias.
Ficha: 500 for a big ass beer.
Sex: Yes, depended on the chica, I was quoted 3000 to 5000 for 30 minutes.
On site: Yes, VIP (2500 for the club to use their must be one hell of a special room for 30 damn minutes.).
Number of chicas: 12.
Night / Time: Friday at 12:00.
Comments: The club is large and it was packed with locals. I decided to sit in the upper section, but the mesero failed to tell me that it was a VIP area and cost 200 pesos just to sit in the area.

As I was watching the crowd, I noticed a blonde hottee hanging by herself; so I fetched her! She turned out to be a real cutie that loved to dance, which she did for about 30 minutes. She told me there are usually more chicas, but the city was cracking down on the chicas from Colombia and Venezuela. That explains why I didn't see or chat with any chicas from those countries.

Club: Klan.
Ficha: 250 beer.
Sex: Yes, besides the cost for the room, the price varies depending on the chica. I was quoted 1500,2000, and 3500.
On site: Yes, VIP, 2000 for the house for one hour.
Number of chicas: 4.
Quality of chicas: Average to good.
Night / Time: Friday at 1:00.
Comments: This is a small local place. Friday night there were 4 chicas, but on Saturday night, there were a few more. Friday night, I almost took a girl to the VIP, but then I found out there was a take-out option, and for the same price as paying for the VIP room. But, I was too damn tired by then, so I told the girl I would return Saturday night to buy her out of the bar.

I returned Saturday night around 11:30. When I walked in she was occupied with another client, so I didn't pay her no mind and started chatting with a couple of other chicas in the place. All of a sudden, the front and side doors burst open, and at least 20 drug agents dispersed throughout the club. Agents, dogs, and guns; OH MY! They were there for over 30 minutes and they took the time to chat with me; no worries.

After they left, the chica I wanted was now freed up and tickled to death to see me, I mean, to see my money. I paid her bar fine and then she started talking about how she wanted and needed more pesos. This was after we already had an agreement! She changed her mind and wanted more money. As for me? I also changed my mind, got my money back, and fucking left!

Club: Deja Vu.
Ficha: 250.
Sex: Yes, 4000 for 1 hour.
Number of chicas: I was told 20+, but I only saw 5-7.
Night / Time: Saturday at 10:30.
Comments: Besides returning to Klan, this was the last club of the romp. Nice club, but pricey and not many girls to chose from. If you have time, check out the place, if not, skip it!

Other clubs:

Frontier. Closed.
Foxxy Ladies. Gay venue.

If I had to choose a few clubs that I would recommend; here they are in no peculiar order:

El Atlantico de Copacabana.
"D" Fox.
Klan.

Street girls:

There is a Zona de Tolerancia not far from Plaza Grande / Zocolo. I knew it was on Calle 58, but I did not know the cross street. So on a very warm Saturday afternoon, I headed out with my Google map application in hand. Turns out, Calle 58 is also a big shopping area for the locals and it was packed with people and buses. I walked, walked, and then, walked even more looking for these hidden putas! At one point, I was sweating like a puta in church and decided to call off my search.

Later that evening while Enrique and I were blowing through the city in his taxi, he slowed down and started pointing out all the hidden putas! Indeed, we were on Calle 58 and the concentration of chicas was between Calle 71 and 73. Earlier, I walked to Calle 69 before I turned around and threw in the towel.

A half day trip to Progreso:

Once again, thanks to WoodPacker500 for providing information on the beach city. I took Uber and with traffic, it took around 40-45 minutes. After visiting the beach and eating in an OK beach front restaurant, I broke out Google maps and off we went! WoodPacker500 mentioned a few bars so I decided to bounce around and see what I could find. I started out around 4 pm on Friday afternoon.

Bar Lili:

The bar is located on Calle 27 between Calles 78 and 80. WoodPacker500 mentioned playing with the chicas upstairs, but I never made it that far. I sat at the bar and counted 3 chicas, all on the bit chunky side. All three chicas were busy with other clients. I finished my drink and headed out.

Bar Rincon:

On the same block a bit down the street sits this place. From what I could tell and what the older chunky woman behind the bar told me, Rincon is a regular bar with a karaoke option. It seemed that the bar lady kind of knew what I was looking for and recommended Bar El Pulpo; so off I went!

Bar El Pulpo:

The bar is located on Calle 78 off of Calle 27. The bar is narrow and long. The first half of the place was packed with locals. There were around 10 chicas (all OK or OK to say the least) among the crowd, and it seemed as I walked through the crowd working my way to the bar, the chicas appeared to be entertaining the guests. At the bar, one of the chicas came up and started chatting. I bought her a beer and she put the ficha (token) in one of her bra cups. Her phone was in the other bra cup. Then, she decided to lift her dress and pull down her panties in order to show me her other stowage unit! Besides her whole body that looked like a major shipwreck, she was a very nice chica.

That was my short trip to Progreso. I would say if you like the beach and want to explore some Mexican dive bars, then take a run out to Progreso.

Safety:

I was all over the city and usually, I did not get back to my hotel until 3-4 am. I never once felt threatened and the staff in the clubs / restaurants treated me with the upmost respect.

Ruins:

I did not look for or visit any ruins; except for that chunky sweetie in Bar El Pulpo who decided to let me see and feel all the ruins on her body. Especially when she broke out the giant tetas, and after that she lifted her dress and dropped her panties; and that is when I knew she would be Mrs. Tomjackin in the near very future!

Churches and museums:

I did not look for or visit any churches or museums.

Cupid & Tinder: I already had a three night agenda planned, so I did not attempt to use those sites.

Overall thoughts on Merida:

I enjoyed what this city had to offer. The city was very tranquil and the people were very friendly. The weather was hot during the day, but it cool down a bit during the evenings. I also like the fact that I HAD to speak Spanish to communicate with the chicas. I had a great time exploring and documenting stuff for our community; no regrets whatsoever!

Would I ever return to Merida? Nah, lately I have this "been there, done that" mentality. And I still have a lot more of Mexico to explore.

As always, just my dos pinche pesos of course!

John Clayton
01-27-20, 22:10
... And I still have a lot more of Mexico to explore.

As always, just my dos pinche pesos of course!You have the strength of 10 men!

Brugs
03-09-21, 08:55
Hi guys,

I will be in Merida in about a month, I used to go with friends to strip clubs like bandidas, safari, the'fox. And I wanted to know if some of them are still open due to the pandemy?

Thanks.

Be safe.

CubanFun2
03-29-21, 04:57
First off, I wanted to thank TomJackin for all of his research and detailed report. My report definitely will not be one of distinction like his.

I knew I was only going to have a small window of time to sneak off from the wife in Mérida so I needed a place that was point and click like all the clubs TomJackin found. Afternoon time was also important which ended up meaning Atlantico de día as the place to go. Got there around 430 - 5 iah in the afternoon and there were about 10-15 women, all sitting around looking at their cellphones or entertaining the 4 guests that were there. I was greeted by all of the servers basically shouting for me to sit at their table.

I sat down at a table and ordered a beer for 35 pesos. A 4 pulled up a chair next to me and started chatting with me. I tried to be polite, but was not interested. I was just scanning what the options were. They weren't good options. There was one 7 entertaining a couple guys already and that was all I noticed. Most everyone else was not worth my time or money. There was one other girl I noticed a little later sitting near me glue to her phone. She finally noticed me looking and came over and we started chatting. She had a nice face and was petite but I never got to see her ass. She might have also been a 7.

Eventually we got down to business and I asked her about going to a private room and she told me she couldn't leave the place. I clarified that I was referring to a VIP type room and she told me she had never been back there and would have to ask the boss. She came back and said would cost 1650. At first, that seemed fair, but then as I clarified a few things, she didn't seem happy with the number and made it sound like that was just for the room, and not for sex. I told her 1650 including everything was fine for me but then she went back to the boss and then came back to me and said she was only going to get 500 of that. I was paying 600 a night at a nice bed and breakfast, not going to pay double that for an hour in a room, before even having sex.

I told her I was firm at 1650 including everything and she hemmed and hawed and asked the boss again. I finally had enough and got up to leave. I asked tge waiter how much I owed and it was 35 plus tip, so I doubled it and just gave him 70 to just be done with the place.

Also, one thing I don't like, but didn't realize, is that the entrance door is locked from the outside. They had to tell the guy to let me out. Probably common, I just don't like it from a safety standpoint.

Hopefully it was just a bad day for the place. Probably worth checking out again if you only have time during the afternoon. Otherwise I would try places after 7 when they all open up. Also, there is a curfew right now. 11 pm and they sound like they are strict.

TomJackin
04-06-21, 21:16
Hopefully it was just a bad day for the place. Probably worth checking out again if you only have time during the afternoon. Otherwise I would try places after 7 when they all open up. Also, there is a curfew right now. 11 pm and they sound like they are strict.Thanks for the feedback. My trip to Merida was last January, just before the "Wheels fell off the world. " So, yes, there are a lot of closed clubs and hopefully soon, that will change. Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

Brugs
04-30-21, 15:50
I was in Progreso last week end, from Thursday night to Sunday midday.

Was with a friend, and a mexican one, he brang us to a bar called las chaparritas by las Jarras, Calle 61 por la 70 why la 72, Parque Santiago, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc. , Mexico.

It's in Merida, not very class but with a dozen girls from 3 to 8 I think.

Lot of colombian girls, cannot have sex on site, but can go privado to have a dance (and by luck I had a blowjob).

We took 2 girls out for TLN, 3000 $ to our house on the beach close to progreso.

Cheers.

Tomasb
04-30-21, 19:03
Good info. But is 3000 price for both chica or per chica?

Anything interesting going on in Progresso? I read a few days ago, it was shut down due to Covid.

I was in Progreso last week end, from Thursday night to Sunday midday.

Was with a friend, and a mexican one, he brang us to a bar called las chaparritas by las Jarras, Calle 61 por la 70 why la 72, Parque Santiago, Centro, 97000 Mrida, Yuc. , Mexico.

It's in Merida, not very class but with a dozen girls from 3 to 8 I think.

Lot of colombian girls, cannot have sex on site, but can go privado to have a dance (and by luck I had a blowjob).

We took 2 girls out for TLN, 3000 $ to our house on the beach close to progreso.

Cheers.

Brugs
04-30-21, 21:35
Good info. But is 3000 price for both chica or per chica?

Anything interesting going on in Progresso? I read a few days ago, it was shut down due to Covid.3000 $ for each girl, took them out at 10 pm, they have to be back at the club at midday on the next day.

Our local friends told us nothing good in the bars like El Pulpo in Progreso, only old fat girl.

Had a chat with an Uber woman driver who was able to find us girls to "party" at our house, but didn't catch the phone number.

Merida progreso is roughly 40 min by car.

Have fun.

JakeTheLad
06-28-21, 10:00
Looks like I'm going to Merida and will be there a while.

Looking for a massage with happy ending or blow job, open daylight hours.

Chelem or progreso also options.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks.

Gabe0226
12-03-21, 20:51
Hi all,

Just looking to connect with anyone with current knowledge of the scene here in Merida. Going to be here through the new year and wouldn't mind meeting it for some cervezas and tacos.

JakeTheLad
12-23-21, 21:45
Not much of scene here, Calle 58 towards c73 you see a bunch of street girls hanging outside some cheap hotels, Have no idea of cost as they are way to big for me and I fear they would snap me in 2.

Mx mileroticos is the best site to meet that I've found, most are the same girl you chat with but they like to filter there photos, so much so that sometimes they don't look anything like the photo.

I've had no issues with meet ups so far but some of the houses you will go to are very basic.

If anyone knows better I be happy to go and test the knowledge.

Hi all,

Just looking to connect with anyone with current knowledge of the scene here in Merida. Going to be here through the new year and wouldn't mind meeting it for some cervezas and tacos.

Tacoma101
01-17-22, 20:04
I spent 10 days here. Not sure what I was thinking LOL! Here are the notes I took.

Tinder was a hot mess. Very hard to get something going even though the matches came in pretty steady. I ended up getting back on Seeking and chicas were also slow to respond but I did have two dates. One with a Canadian chica that was traveling. Just drinks. And another date with a local chica. Dinner and back to the apartment after. No talk of money. Gave $140. Two rounds of good sex.

I hit a few clubs when I was there. None had a cover.

Osiris: I was there in the afternoon. Definitely very quiet upon arrival but it picked up. The bartenders were pretty honest. Much more than in Cancun. If you want one beer it was 400 pesos or you can get a bucket of beer for 200 pesos. That will keep you in the club for a minute. They also required that you buy one meal. Still all in all, it was pretty cheap. There must have been 10 waiters working and 3 chicas in the two hours I was there. Girls looked ok, I chatted with one and bought her a 400 peso drink. The other drink option was 800 pesos. Crazy. I didn't ask about prices to go to the back as she was whisked off to another table and I finished my bucket of beers. Nice club though. Clean.

La Jach 7:30 pm Tue. I just saw this place when I was driving by in an uber. It was actually pretty cool. Friendly and honest waiters and the girls looked pretty good. Decent selection too for a Tuesday night.

It has an outdoor patio set up and the girls were dressed pretty nice. Beers were 40 pesos.

Rooms. They had 2. One was the large 10 person party room. The other was for guys like us. It had 2 couches and a bathroom with AC. What you negotiate with the chica is on you and her. Room was 600 pesos to enter.

Thur-Sat after 9 pm is when this club gets going.

Street scene.

Calle 58 between 71-73- 8 girls, 4 spots / motels. Girls did not look good at all. Maybe 1 was ok from a distance but I didn't inquire.

The closest bar was called Cesars. 9 girls. None very good. 3-6's. 30 peso beers. Half the girls were humpty dumpty look alikes.

The places that close at 10 pm, really pick up with local dudes after 5/6 pm.

As always, I recommend you pay as you go. Don't start a tab in any of the clubs.

The stupid exit ticket! At the bigger clubs, they give you a ticket when you are done and ready to leave. Super annoying to get stopped when you want to walk out to verify that you paid for everything.

Covid test. Expensive 2400 pesos at the lab I went to.

All in all, I would not recommend Merida. Super gay friendly city which made it odd getting stares from so many dudes.

Evsuboc
02-06-22, 19:51
Was in Merida on Feb 2nd 2022. Was staying in a high end hotel central and decided to TYFTT and try out this add from Cristal on mileroticos https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/hola-soy-cristal-disponible-24-7-para-complacer-tus-fantasias/21787462/ contact on whatsapp was easy enough. If the add goes away her digits ended 0893.1700 pesos. Matched the photos exactly, easy to confirm with a number of small tattoos on her back visible in the photos if you know they are there. Her English was barely functional but she was really sweet and great at using the google translate app to clear up anything that needed talking.

I am not kidding when I say that this girl literally fucked my brains out, it was by far the best experience I have had in this hobby. She was a safety girl but that is the way I like it so no problems there. She got on top of me and rode me like an absolute champion and I am pretty sure that she had more fun than I had. Eventually her heart was beating out of her chest and she collapsed exhausted after about an hour of non-stop action. I felt I owed her so I gave her a little massage while she was lying on the bed trying to get her breath back.

I spent some time looking around and I have to say nothing comes close to mileroticos. All these girls work with an agency to protect them, some of them the number in the add gets you to a handler who will sometimes send you a different girl from the one you asked for, this happened to me in Merida before on a separate occasion, but the end result was good regardless. Since this is legal in Merida (https://yucatanmagazine.com/sex-workers-in-merida-score-a-legal-victory/) there is no risk of LEO entrapment and LEO extortion here like there is in Cancun, and I have heard of a lot of dodgy things going on in Cancun, but for me an outcall to the hotel from mileroticos has paid off on multiple occasions.

Skadoosh
02-10-22, 00:15
Visited Merida and Progreso for 6 weeks between November and December 2021.

Action is on Calle 58 between Calle 71 and 73 (south of downtown), that's where all the short-term hotels are. You can find action during the day here as well. There's another one around the corner, looked almost under construction, which had some cute women as well (one dressed up like a nurse hahah). Prices were in the *very* low range, I. E. 200-250 pesos all around. There were usually girls who looked hot enough to fuck. There was one chick with tattoo's who was a "bad girl", a little bigger but I absolutely wore her out and got my gym session in as well. Great sex! I remember that one. The rest were all above average in my opinion in terms of service, engagement, etc. Highly recommended.

Progreso was great, I didn't find any paid action there but there was one girl I met on the beach randomly. I just started checking her out and she literally just came up to me, started talking to me, and curled up next to me. We went back to my place to fuck and that was that. A week later, on a sunny day, I happened to see her again, literally *nodded* up at her to signal "yes", and she just followed me. We went back to my place to fuck again. This woman was older (early 40's?) but had great tits and skinny body. Possibly the easiest "free" score I've ever done, literally no verbal communication to initiate on the second go which was pretty cool considering it was quite sunny outside and the vibe was there.

RaglaFart
03-28-22, 17:23
I arrived in Merida and was browsing mx. mileroticos.com for an escort. I contacted a several over Whatsapp trying to find the service I was looking for. Out of the blue I get an WhatsApp message telling me the manage the mileroticos website and the girls and that I have cost them money by asking questions of multiple girls. On top of that they threatened me and my family sending me pics of decapitated people. My WhatsApp was tied to my US phone number, it had me shook but figured it was just someone trying to extort money out of me. I got rid of my Verizon SIM and bought a pay as you go.

I highly recommend using a burner phone or pay as you go SIM when conducting business for security purposes.

MasterDiver
03-29-22, 16:21
Can't seem to PM, so posting here, looking for a place, thanks.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

ShamelessYeti
04-09-22, 19:29
I have been wanting to try a happy ending massage in Merida, but haven't found a clear way to know if the place will offer it before going. I live here, so I am willing to invest some time in finding some, but I don't know where to start. Any ideas or suggestions?

I also am not so interested in the milerotics route, as I've done the deed through there before, and it's not what I am looking for. Thanks!

JismTrail
02-04-23, 22:55
I've had fine experiences with a provider in Mrida lately, and the prices are very reasonable. She's not in the center, so you'd need to take Uber (about $5) or drive. She does sensual massage and / or manscaping (razor only). An hour of massage is about $20, and the same for a half-hour of manscaping with a lot of handling. She has a VIP manscape with even longer handling time for a bit more, or a shave and massage combo. At the very top end the bill should be about $50. A fair tip won't ding your wallet. I don't know of another provider who gives so much for your money in Mrida or elsewhere in Yucatan. I haven't pushed the limit, so I don't know if full service might be available. She goes by Magda and her number is 999xxxxx24. As always, it pays to be polite. Her English is scant, so you can try texting a translation and call her if you don't get a response reasonably fast.

JismTrail
02-05-23, 03:00
I arrived in Merida and was browsing mx. mileroticos.com for an escort. I contacted a several over Whatsapp trying to find the service I was looking for. Out of the blue I get an WhatsApp message telling me the manage the mileroticos website and the girls and that I have cost them money by asking questions of multiple girls. On top of that they threatened me and my family sending me pics of decapitated people. My WhatsApp was tied to my US phone number, it had me shook but figured it was just someone trying to extort money out of me. I got rid of my Verizon SIM and bought a pay as you go.

I highly recommend using a burner phone or pay as you go SIM when conducting business for security purposes.It's interesting that he had that happen. Much the same happened to me in Querétaro. I blocked the sender and never got another message about it.

OasisSecret
02-08-23, 23:59
I am coming to Mérida in a week or two. Has anyone had experiences with these girls? The pictures look amazing and some of them have Twitter pages with short videos. How much should I expect to pay for an our at my hotel? Will I have any trouble with getting them into my room? Staying at a chain hotel in the middle of the city, trying to stay discreet also.

Thanks fellas,

Oasis.

Dent0
03-20-23, 03:06
Hey all,

I've lived here all my life, I speak Spanish and English fluently and can serve as translator for why'all, I have also had a few sessions with some girls around here so I can at least "coach" you (LOL).

As everyone has said, mileroticos mx is *the* best option for pimp-less and great looking girls, but be wary, there are a few unverified profiles that can scam you if you're unlucky enough. Also, you'll have a hard time finding someone that actually speaks coherent English, there are a few gals that do speak some English but they're kind of rare, they usually add an English section to their description.

Anyways, there are also some "fichera" bars (like Lagartos, located downtown), which are places where you can buy the waitresses drinks (it's an open secret that they are escorts BTW) and they'll stick around, eventually they'll come with you and give you some poon.

Why'all can send me a message (I think, sorry I'm new here) or reply and I'll do my best to help you all out. I can recommend many motels, strip clubs and have a few reviews of some local gals that give a great service.

JohnStu95
07-10-23, 04:50
Hey all,

I've lived here all my life, I speak Spanish and English fluently and can serve as translator for why'all, I have also had a few sessions with some girls around here so I can at least "coach" you (LOL).

As everyone has said, mileroticos mx is *the* best option for pimp-less and great looking girls, but be wary, there are a few unverified profiles that can scam you if you're unlucky enough. Also, you'll have a hard time finding someone that actually speaks coherent English, there are a few gals that do speak some English but they're kind of rare, they usually add an English section to their description.

Anyways, there are also some "fichera" bars (like Lagartos, located downtown), which are places where you can buy the waitresses drinks (it's an open secret that they are escorts BTW) and they'll stick around, eventually they'll come with you and give you some poon.

Why'all can send me a message (I think, sorry I'm new here) or reply and I'll do my best to help you all out. I can recommend many motels, strip clubs and have a few reviews of some local gals that give a great service.Hi there, I'm in merida now, and could use some advance. Doesn't seem like you can accept PMs. Please reach out if you can. Thanks!

YoungCleanPerv
10-06-23, 21:07
Hey all,

Why'all can send me a message (I think, sorry I'm new here) or reply and I'll do my best to help you all out. I can recommend many motels, strip clubs and have a few reviews of some local gals that give a great service.Hi, I would also love some of this info if available. I'll be spending a few days in Merida next week and would like to see what kind of action there is. I've seen recommendations for Strip Clubs on here, but not escorts. Milleroticos seems kinda dodgy, but maybe I don't know how to navigate it. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

NoMuchoEspanol
11-03-23, 21:38
I've had fine experiences with a provider in Mrida lately, and the prices are very reasonable. She's not in the center, so you'd need to take Uber (about $5) or drive. She does sensual massage and / or manscaping (razor only). An hour of massage is about $20, and the same for a half-hour of manscaping with a lot of handling. She has a VIP manscape with even longer handling time for a bit more, or a shave and massage combo. At the very top end the bill should be about $50. A fair tip won't ding your wallet. I don't know of another provider who gives so much for your money in Mrida or elsewhere in Yucatan. I haven't pushed the limit, so I don't know if full service might be available. She goes by Magda and her number is 999xxxxx24. As always, it pays to be polite. Her English is scant, so you can try texting a translation and call her if you don't get a response reasonably fast.Hmmm I tried doing some googling and couldn't find the contact info for her. Can you send a PM?

WoodPacker500
11-23-23, 16:37
I've had fine experiences with a provider in Mrida lately, and the prices are very reasonable. She's not in the center, so you'd need to take Uber (about $5) or drive. She does sensual massage and / or manscaping (razor only). An hour of massage is about $20, and the same for a half-hour of manscaping with a lot of handling. She has a VIP manscape with even longer handling time for a bit more, or a shave and massage combo. At the very top end the bill should be about $50. A fair tip won't ding your wallet. I don't know of another provider who gives so much for your money in Mrida or elsewhere in Yucatan. I haven't pushed the limit, so I don't know if full service might be available. She goes by Magda and her number is 999xxxxx24. As always, it pays to be polite. Her English is scant, so you can try texting a translation and call her if you don't get a response reasonably fast.You can end PMs until you're a senior member, so how about a link to her ad? Or, email me (use my screen name without caps at gmail). Gracias.

WoodPacker500
11-25-23, 17:51
I am planning a trip to Merida in early 2024. It will be my 5th trip to Merida and I speak some Spanish- usually more than enough to get around or do a date but I'm not fluent yet. I'll be staying in an apartment on the north side of town inside the periferico. I know of two casa de citas, Mileroticos, and the zonas tolerencias (zone where streetwalkers are available). Anyway, I'the enjoy getting a list of fichera bars to visit and if anyone wants to meet up, we can swap stories. Woody.

NoMuchoEspanol
11-29-23, 06:19
So I'm a bit on the lazy side. Actual sex can be more work than I really want to do. So I typically prefer rub and tugs. Here's some of the ones I've encountered in Merida. Most of these can be found via google maps or the mileroticos site. Wrote this out in Notepad so going to copy and paste here. Here we go!

TZA massage. Centro.

Several therapists. Did this one twice because it was close to my house. Had Alejandra (early 20's) and Evelyn (mid 30's) (appearances are about 6 and 7 respectively). It's expensive for what it is. 60 minute rub and tug for $1600 ish, think it was closer to $1800 (It was the "Masaje Tantrico). Good massage, but the happy ending leaves a lot to be desired. No touching, no nudity, neither therapist seemed to be enthusiastic about their work. About as clinical as a massage with HJ gets. It was difficult to get off tbh. Unless cold, dis-interested women are your thing.

4/10. Way overpriced, lacking sensuality and eroticism.

Masajes para caballeros / MAHINA spa. Las Americas.

Both are the exact same business. It's like $1000-$1200 for a 60 minute "Tantric Massage" done by a chubby 5/10 looking early 30's butch type named Nine (pronounced NeeNey). No nudity, no touching, no oral or any other extras. But. She is exceptionally good with her hands, does some interesting tricks and knows all the sensitive areas. It's more of a skilled edging HJ. My only complaint is that you leave absolutely drenched in oil. Speaks some English and is friendly enough. This is my go-to option as it's a fair price for Merida and is actually a good massage with a mind blowing ending.

8/10 - It's probably one of the best handjobs I've ever had. Wish she had a more attractive apprentice or something.

Caribe spa. Los Heroes.

This one is hard to find as it doesn't appear in google maps. Discovered on Mileroticos. Search for Renata in Yucatan. Giant ass with no face photos. Advertises as a high end place for "Ejecutivos". Basic massage with happy ending is $1400. Topless w / touching $1700. Couldn't figure out if there were extras like oral or not. My Spanish is lacking. But she did allow me to finger her and had a really nice demeanor. HJ was solid, seemed into her job, no complaints. Was very attractive (8/10 short but good assets, mid 20's.).

7/10 - Girl is great. Location isn't the best and $1700 ($100 USD at the moment) is pricey just for nudity and touching. Could be perfect if it wasn't so damn expensive and if there's any extras avail.

Evelyn E&M Spa Centro.

Search for on twitter. She is the same Evelyn that works at Itza Massage. From Uraguay. She's attractive but showing age (starting to look a bit tired, kinda has heroin addict vibes but not sure).

Seems to not enjoy her job. Charged $1200 for 60 minutes w / HJ. Good massage really. But when you get to the happy ending it's disappointing. No touching, complains about customers not understanding that. Kinda confusing when she's touching you tbh. Found it easier to get off than I did at Itza Massage. Maybe because I spent a little less.

I give it a 5/10 because at least it's cheaper than Itza Massage.

Hermosa joven de 22 años. CAUCEL near a joint called Daily Burger.

Found this on the MRoticos site. Didn't catch her name so just have to use that phrase as your search. Definitely not hermosa or 22 anos. Was like early mid 40's. Chubby, saggy boobs. Not the best looking, like a 3 out of 10. But what caught my eye was that the service was only $500 for a massage w / happy ending. Was $700 w oral with rubber and $800 without. Went for the massage and natural oral package deal. Location was sketch, house wasn't super clean and random people are going in and out. (they had other girls working there) Massage was so-so. But I will admit, the BJ was actually good. She put in the work for sure. I left happy and drained.

6.5/10 Honestly I kinda prefer Caribe Spa because at least the location felt secure and the girl was nice to look at but. The price to value ratio here isn't bad at all.

Summary: Merida isn't like S. E Asia or hell, even Mexico City, but for massage enthusiasts there are some options.

VW1936
12-02-23, 14:46
At the intersection of 58 street and 71 street there a lot of casitas but it seems dishonesty is part of the working girl culture there. One girl said a blow job was included but once in the room she said it was 200 pesos more. Another girl down the street, when I asked her how much time for 400 pesos, she said until I come. Should've known that was a lie. LOL Also she said it was 400 pesos but then once I stepped inside, said there was a 100 peso entrance fee. LOL Both experiences were so transactional I couldn't get hard. I guess if you take viagra it won't be a problem. The girls ranged from ugly to average. There was one cute girl there but she was eating dinner. Worse experience ever. Haven't tried the strip clubs yet.

VW1936
12-04-23, 03:14
The waiter at Dfox told me for $6,000 pesos I could sleep with a dancer. The dancer herself didn't know the cost so she asked the waiter and he told me. I guess that in itself speaks volumes about the strip club. I don't know if it's the strip club culture as whole in that state or just Dfox. To each his own though. The girls were average. I wouldn't recommend this city as a monger playground.

WoodPacker500
12-04-23, 03:43
The waiter at Dfox told me for $6,000 pesos I could sleep with a dancer. The dancer herself didn't know the cost so she asked the waiter and he told me. I guess that in itself speaks volumes about the strip club. I don't know if it's the strip club culture as whole in that state or just Dfox. To each his own though. The girls were average. I wouldn't recommend this city as a monger playground.Kanasin is a suburb of Merida on the SE part of the periferico. There are a bunch of strip clubs (clubas noctunas as I recall). Full nudity, interesting private dances and rooms for sex but in my experience they're all crazy expensive. 6000 pesos is roughly 350 usd. As I recall I was offered 30 minutes for 3000 pesos. Still too much. There are much better options on Mileroticos for under 100 usd. Nonetheless, I have enjoyed the beer and the eye candy and the girls are way more flirty than here in the US.

YerMan
12-29-23, 17:46
I've found an economical full service provider who works at home, so no spa or posada. She is a very amiable woman in her 50's who will do almost anything asked, including rimming and anal. I see that phone numbers can't be posted, so I don't know how to direct people to her.

JismTrail
12-29-23, 18:20
I've had fine experiences with a provider in Mrida lately, and the prices are very reasonable. She's not in the center, so you'd need to take Uber (about $5) or drive. She does sensual massage and / or manscaping (razor only). An hour of massage is about $20, and the same for a half-hour of manscaping with a lot of handling. She has a VIP manscape with even longer handling time for a bit more, or a shave and massage combo. At the very top end the bill should be about $50. A fair tip won't ding your wallet. I don't know of another provider who gives so much for your money in Mrida or elsewhere in Yucatan. I haven't pushed the limit, so I don't know if full service might be available. She goes by Magda and her number is 999xxxxx24. As always, it pays to be polite. Her English is scant, so you can try texting a translation and call her if you don't get a response reasonably fast.The one above now works in a non-sex spa. Highly recommended is Pinky, who has a listing on Craigslist in Yucatan Health and Wellness. But you can never tell how long a CL listing will last. You can also find her listed in the new Facebook Mérida Massage Finder group. She works at home and starts sensual massage about 500-600, so not pricey. Pretty much anything is available.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/meridamassages

JismTrail
12-31-23, 08:59
I've found an economical full service provider who works at home, so no spa or posada. She is a very amiable woman in her 50's who will do almost anything asked, including rimming and anal. I see that phone numbers can't be posted, so I don't know how to direct people to her.Pinky sent me her menu today. She seems very cordial and offers a lot more than the average. Has anyone visited her?

WoodPacker500
01-05-24, 21:24
I'll be returning to Merida the last week of January for a short stay. There are two casa de citas not far from Technologico I visit when I can't connect on Mileroticos. I'd sure like to find some more fiche bars to do some hunting. Also, if anyone wants to meet up for a cerveza and share notes, send me a PM. I may check out Calles 58 and 69 but my past experiences there were not great. Most of the women were fat and the one nice one I had was less interested in sex than my ex.

Roccolo
02-04-24, 15:46
At the intersection of 58 street and 71 street there a lot of casitas but it seems dishonesty is part of the working girl culture there. One girl said a blow job was included but once in the room she said it was 200 pesos more. Another girl down the street, when I asked her how much time for 400 pesos, she said until I come. Should've known that was a lie. LOL Also she said it was 400 pesos but then once I stepped inside, said there was a 100 peso entrance fee. LOL Both experiences were so transactional I couldn't get hard. I guess if you take viagra it won't be a problem. The girls ranged from ugly to average. There was one cute girl there but she was eating dinner. Worse experience ever. Haven't tried the strip clubs yet.Calle 78 and see 71 of montejo or of naother area in Merida? Will be in town next week and I would like to take a look around. If any senior here is happy to show me around my inbox is open or you can just comment my post. I am not at all interested in girls above 30 year old.

False22
03-11-24, 21:39
I don't know why this thread is dead. I've traveled most of Europe and a few South American countries and Merida is by far one of the best cities I've been to for this hobby. I've been living here for over a year and there is literally almost every type of Latina girls you can imagine, from amateurs to pros and from cheap to elite. I have not had a single bad experience other than the occasional bait and switch, but even that that's been few and far between. I can't PM, I tired to get membership here a while ago, paid with btc and never had my membership activated but if you guys want info just post here and I'll try to respond.