PDA

View Full Version : Casa Blanca Medellin

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Aussie Greg
08-10-11, 16:09
Won't be up and running by September as MB is going away and its his baby.

As for the Modus Operendi, that has not been worked out yet but the pool will be shut down around 6. 00pm and the bar opened.

Only non guests allowed into the bar by invitation from MB, BBB and AG.

Still alot to be organised, carnt wait to start making the Aussie Greg's meat pies!

A. G.

I am excited to see this new set up. I hope it's running in high gear by September. Just wondering what the Modus Operendi will be? Will this be a replacement for hanging around the pool for the guests? Or a night-time pick up spot for anyone?

Any info to wet the appetite?

Thanks!

MiamiHeatLuver
08-10-11, 16:19
carnt wait to start making the Aussie Greg's meat pies!

A. G.Is that a euphemism for something? Je je je LOL

Aussie Greg
08-11-11, 14:46
Euphemism for something, no. Just another way of making money!

When you have pretty girls, NFL, alcohol. People will want to eat and drink at a reasonable price.

Also included in the menu will be my aunty Katies "granny smiths" applie pies with vanilla ice cream.

Don't know about chicken wings but I think Boyd wants his version of mexician barrittas! And I'm not bad with the pizzas either but got to get the pastry right first, and I know where I can get that.

A. G.

Is that a euphemism for something? Je je je LOL

MiamiHeatLuver
08-11-11, 15:10
Euphemism for something, no. Just another way of making money!

When you have pretty girls, NFL, alcohol. People will want to eat and drink at a reasonable price.

Also included in the menu will be my aunty Katies "granny smiths" applie pies with vanilla ice cream.

Don't know about chicken wings but I think Boyd wants his version of mexician barrittas! And I'm not bad with the pizzas either but got to get the pastry right first, and I know where I can get that.

A. G.The menu sounds incredible, I would die for some of that apple pie with ice cream in Colombia. Pizza: the cheese, dough and sauce got to be spot on. If you go the chicken wings going you got to have the "Franks red hot sauce" and good blue cheese to be successful, that watery shit they give you at Hooters over there doesn't really cut it and I don't recall seeing it in the supermarket but then again I never went looking for it. God Luck on your project and would love an invite. LOL p. S. How do the Jets look this year?

BeersTerry
08-12-11, 18:49
The reason MB keeps running away is because he keeps hearing the the term "his baby", starts sweating and heads out of town.

Joey Smith
09-01-11, 00:19
Gents. Will be staying at CB in about two weeks. Would appreciate some info. What is their system for iniviting girls to CB. Are their regulars who show up or are their fotos and phone #s of ladies one might be interested in?

Appreciate the help.

Chesscat
09-11-11, 19:33
esteemed joey, you have picked the right place to stay. you can put your brain in neutral, you will be taken care of.

chesrep001.

gents. will be staying at cb in about two weeks. would appreciate some info. what is their system for iniviting girls to cb. are their regulars who show up or are their fotos and phone #s of ladies one might be interested in?

appreciate the help.

Kodyhead
09-14-11, 18:31
The menu sounds incredible, I would die for some of that apple pie with ice cream in Colombia. Pizza: the cheese, dough and sauce got to be spot on. If you go the chicken wings going you got to have the "Franks red hot sauce" and good blue cheese to be successful, that watery shit they give you at Hooters over there doesn't really cut it and I don't recall seeing it in the supermarket but then again I never went looking for it. God Luck on your project and would love an invite. LOL p. S. How do the Jets look this year?Pizza dough would be very challenging In a high altitude environment like Medellin as with many recipes need to be tweeked

Also chicken wings are different since the chickens in the us are not only pumped with water, they are also pumped with a lot of stuff to make the chickens grow bigger, and faster. I would imagine a jumbo wing anywhere in the world would be a small wing here.

Willy 1
09-16-11, 04:59
I am not certain if this belongs in Casa Blanca or Medellin reports. I will let Jackson decide where is appropriate.

"Wanted to chime in here and share my experience with Poblado Rental. I stayed at Sotoverde 601 and at the Provenza apt on two separate trips within the last month. With all due respect to my friends Greg, Robert and Boyd at the Mansion, I will say this. Once a guy evolves to the point he can navigate Medellin on his own, the apartment route gives you a far more rewarding experience than to be holed up at the MM for a myriad of reasons. First off, as my good friend Boyd has pointed out on countless occasions, there is more pu*sy available in Medellin than you will ever have enough leche for.

Once you figure out you don't have to sit by the pool at the mansion to have it come to you. And the world of paisa is out there and available to you, you are off to the races. I made my first seven trips to MDE staying with my friends at the CB1 and CB2 an had a fantastic time each visit. This time, knowing that I was going to do something a little different, I made the effort to meet girls and set up some appointments in advance (not normally my style) on the internet, and it paid off big time. Granted, I already had a pool of favoritas, some of which I had originally met at the Mansion as a base. But with Colombiana Cupid and Facebook you immediately get access to a pool of paisas that rivals the famed Mansion "Smorgasboard". Within a week or so I was instantly plugged in to the Medellin chica network, and with facebook you begin t get friend requests from friends of friends etc etc and it is game on. I happened to make my best connection these two trips from a chica who found ME on facebook ad sent me a friend request. The pool of available chicas continues to grow and grow over time. I will continue to heartily recommend the Mansion to all the newbies who inquire on Medellin. And should they desire to explore further the next option is Poblado Rentals.

For pretty much the same price as the Mansion, or a little less, Poblado Rentals gets you a luxury apartment with all the imagined amenities. Perhaps the only thing lacking is included breakfast at the MM. Sotoverde was a dream. Beautiful view from the balconies. Courteous portero downstairs, and a 24 taxi stand across from the adjacent Parque 10 hotel. The Provenza apt was good too, very airy and centrally located. Downside was it was incredibly noisy since it is right on 10th in Poblado. The accordians go on until 5 am. But with a beautiful paisa in your arms every night it is very doable. (its amazing how that works) and the balcony was great for having friends over and entertaining. In both properties the BED. Very important. Was extemely SLEEPABLE as well as FUCKABLE.

The chicas WAY prefer seeing you at an apartment for obvious reasons. And within going into detail on this point, you can imagine that the "rack rate" for "company" that is accepted practice at the Mansion becomes a very negotiable item as well.

I expect to stay with Poblado Rentals on my future trips.

Well done!"

(reposted with permission)

"Like my good buddy, I'd like to chime in here also and share my recent experience with Poblado Rentals. First of all I agree with everything he and the others have said. They are all right on the money with their assessments in my opinion.

Over the past few years I've been to MDE many times and stayed at the CB2 each time and always enjoyed my stays there. At the persistent urging of one of my good friends I decided to try an apartment on my most recent trip a few weeks ago.

There were 4 of us on this trip, all really good guys who had traveled together before. I have to admit I was a little bit apprehensive prior to the trip as I did have a comfort level at the CB2 and had never stayed at an apartment. I stayed at Sotoverde 604 and was VERY pleasantly surprised.

The apartment was really nice, with large comfortable bedrooms and a spacious living and dining room, flat screen TV's with cable in the living room and all the bedrooms, nice appliances, comfortable furniture, comfortable beds and pillows, plenty of towels, washer and dryer, phone for local calls, internet, and fully equipped kitchen. It was appointed like a luxury apartment should be.

The area the apt is in was great. It was a short walk to the supermarket, a short walk to Parque Lleras, was surrounded by beautiful tree lined streets with a bunch of little restaurants to try out, and there were taxi's available all the time at the Park 10 hotel across the street. It was a quiet and secure area. We all felt very comfortable there.

I also have to give kudos to Bbrocs, his manager Ruben, and his driver Alejandro. They were all very nice, very efficient, always punctual and responsive and did everything they said they would when they said they would. Bbrocs runs a first class operation and I would have no problem recommending Poblado Rentals to anyone. It was a pleasure to deal with all of them.

Lastly, if you stay there with a buddy or 2 it is a very good value for the money. Even taking into consideration that we went out to breakfast and hired a maid to clean and do laundry, by splitting it with a few other guys it was still considerably cheaper than even the cheapest rooms at the CB2. And as PR mentioned, all the chicas that came over seemed a lot more relaxed and comfortable at the apartment. You pay a premium at the CB properties to be spoon fed the chicas which is well worth it if you are a newbie, you can't speak any spanish, or you just like the setup. But when it gets to the point that you don't need or want that anymore it becomes merely an extra expense that you are paying for nothing.

I have to say that I was always treated very well at the CB2. Robert and Boyd are nice guys, the staff always treated me well and I do have a comfort level there. If I was going to MDE by myself I would consider staying there again. But at the same time I have to admit that much to my surprise the apartment proved to be a better experience for me all around. If I was traveling with 1 or more other guys staying in one of Poblado Rentals apartments would be far and away my first choice, especially one of the ones in the area where we stayed.

And lastly Rainman3 is right on with his comment. We all did our best to be quiet and courteous with the neighbors. Not only is it the right thing to do but we didn't want to cause any hassles for Bbrocs either. It's always better to be friendly and respectful and treat others like you would like to be treated."

(reposted with permission)

I could not agree more wholeheartedly on the two above quoted posts. II would like to add a few comments and my own personal observations.

I admit, I am the persistent good friend in question referenced by above.

After plans were made and finalized to stay in Soto 604 (www.poblad Orentals. See om) I was discussing with friends the amenities and two other friends decided to join us. As I was arriving a couple days ahead of my other amigo, I was able to stay in both

Of the apartments.

I will let the amenities and details explained eloquently above to the above posters.

Now on to the one negative of the trip. I have visited Medellin 11 times over the past 2 1/2 years, EACH TIME staying at the Mansion or the Castillo. Upon arrival this trip, I used the Mansion driver as I was knew them well and felt very comfortable with their services. I was also paying for one night at the Castillo although I was not planning on using it, this was done out of respect for the fact that they have stored my unused liquor and some other things between trips on many occasions.

Arrived at the Castillo and knocked on Boyd's door he opens it staring at me with a scowl on his face. I engaged him in conversation, how are you, etc. Like I always have in the past, explaining to him why I was staying at an apartment this trip and that this was not a reflection of him or the services offered by his staff, this was only a decision made to try something different. I would certainly be back. The response I received was less than friendly to say the least and I determined that my friendship was merely a reflection on me being his guest and nothing more. I repeated again, Boyd, You do realize that I am paying for a room here for my first night which I guaranteed, I also had intended to pay for a night on the back end of a 6 day trip as they have always been gracious to store my unused alcohol and some other things for my next trips and I would have most likely used that option again if it would have been possible. I have known Boyd for a long time have offered on several occasions to bring him some things from the states that he could not get in Medellin and was extremely surprised by his change of attitude over my staying somewhere ONE TIME on a special event. Maybe he's just stressed out over losing business, but I was very disappointed by his attitude.

Sidenote on this, I came by on Monday morning to pay Alexa my balance due. I came in and said Hello, to a couple of the maids who recognized me immediately, came into the office to settle my bill, Greg was sitting there and came over to say Hello, as well, welcoming me back to Medellin offering a tour of the new garage bar they were working on. He was well aware that I was not staying at the properties and I discussed it with him, explaining the same thing I had to Boyd previously. This was met with graciousness and understanding, welcoming me to visit the bar anytime, whether I was staying there or not. I really appreciated that offer look forward to the opportunity, replying I would certainly do so. (making sure he would stock my Vodka of choice) I will certainly consider staying again on a solo or a long weekend trip.

I will continue as I have in the past to highly recommend the Mansion and Castillo for people who are first experiencing Medellin, have a lack of spanish skills, or a myriad of other reasons, such as the reasons many of my good friends one of who has contributed to this thread continue to stay there multiple times per year and are extremely happy with that decision. Greg, Robert and Boyd are at the top of the list in Medellin for what they do.

As I said earlier, I was also a bit apprehensive of staying in an apartment for the first time, but in retrospect a great decision for my needs. Extremely comfortable, An owner and his on site manager who went out of their way to be certain everything was handled in a very professional manner. Hiring a trusted friend earning a few extra dollars cleaning both of our apartments, doing laundry and generally picking up after a bunch of mongers.

Thanks again to BBrocs and Ruben his on site manager. Everything you guys did was greatly appreciated.

Unirii
09-20-11, 07:31
Is there any difference between CB1 and CB2 in terms of quality and quantity of girls available?

Any other differences that make one better than the other?

Artielange
09-24-11, 00:36
Tried to go on the website and no luck. Just curious, wanted to set up my reservation with no luck. Hope it.

Comes back. I will email them my reservation info.

Voyajer1
09-24-11, 14:27
Try writing them at their information e-mail address: info@medellinmansion. Com. There are no spaces on the e-mail address, They are prompt usually to any querries. Good luck.

Tried to go on the website and no luck. Just curious, wanted to set up my reservation with no luck. Hope it.

Comes back. I will email them my reservation info.

Oh Ya Papi
09-24-11, 21:05
Girls go to the cb1 they don't go to cb2 you have to bring them up there. And they ***** about the walk.

Is there any difference between CB1 and CB2 in terms of quality and quantity of girls available?

Any other differences that make one better than the other?

Combo
09-26-11, 21:06
Girls go to the cb1 they don't go to cb2 you have to bring them up there. And they ***** about the walk.My last visit (April) there were actually about as many girls hanging out at CB2 as CB1. However, I think that was an abberation. Generally, CB1 has more girls just hanging out. It's also a bit more active. Ie there's a little more of a party vibe going on there.

If you want quiet / relaxed, stay at CB2. If you want more of a party scene, it's CB1.

Woodman09
10-02-11, 08:33
Hey Guys,

I have been living in Bogota for over a year now and know lay of the land Pretty Good.

Have Access to girls 8+ that work at Lalos, Don Pablos others for privates.

Also Well Versed in the Santa Fe area and Chapinero.

Reasonable Rates- Cheers

Mtn Snow
10-04-11, 00:48
Long awaited trip back for some stress free female companionship. Cannot wait.

Chesscat
10-04-11, 01:00
These are my two favorite places to stay, and so to begin let me recommend both of them. The choice is based on one simple criterion. Do you want guys to hang out with? Well, here's another one, so that makes it criteria, do you already have a stable? If you don't have a stable, then staying at CB 1 or 2 is the way to go. If you want guys to hang with, CB1 or 2 is the way to go. If you have a stable, and don't care about having guys to have a drink with, or are going down with a group, then an apt, and the best are with Poblado Rentals, is the way to go. For me, I have stayed in luxurious apts the last few times I've been down, and it is wonderful, but I get lonely. So for my next trip, I'm staying with Boyd at CB 2. And it's very comfy, and probably I will meet a bunch of new women. So I am looking forward big time to my Christmas stay at CB 2.

Bizzie
10-04-11, 04:09
Long awaited trip back for some stress free female companionship. Cannot wait.Nice pics.

I wish I had an excuse to visit Colombia.

Joey Smith
10-05-11, 23:28
How is the downstairs bar entertainment area coming along? Updates?

It Travel
10-13-11, 14:01
Long awaited trip back for some stress free female companionship. Cannot wait.Girls are necessary as food. And as food a lot is done how they are presented.

Few things are so unsexy as a naked girl with open legs on a bed. Dear Mtn Snow, did not see your #2 picture!

Exactly as I like a girl to be presented: clothed, sexy, and ready to fu*

Simply wonderful!

IT.

PS sorry for delay in commenting!

Spanish Main
10-13-11, 19:27
I have just been look at the Mansion because of all the favourable reports here.

The rooms are a bit bleak though a few pictures on the wall wouldn't go amiss!

Chesscat
10-14-11, 00:25
The Mansion, and CB2, are nice, although you could be correct that the art on the walls could be more, how do you say, je ne sais quoi, work on that will you Boyd? But the tang is there. If art is your priority, art other than perfect female bodies, perhaps you should consider another country, timing it with a Salvador Dali exhibition, like they show on Bloomberg. CB1 and CB2 are good choices.

I have just been look at the Mansion because of all the favourable reports here.

The rooms are a bit bleak though a few pictures on the wall wouldn't go amiss!

Rafzuh
10-21-11, 01:54
the mansion, and cb2, are nice, although you could be correct that the art on the walls could be more, how do you say, je ne sais quoi, work on that will you boyd? but the tang is there. if art is your priority, art other than perfect female bodies, perhaps you should consider another country, timing it with a salvador dali exhibition, like they show on bloomberg. cb1 and cb2 are good choices.how is room 3 in cb2? also, i might be there on the 14th (arriving at 12am). do you think the service desk will help me choose out a girl at that time?

in the daytime, can i go into cb1, hang out, and if i pick someone, bring back to cb2?

also, the website says that there is a $50k upcharge to have company. does this apply only to all-nighters, or all girls you bring (whether for 1 hour, or 4 hours, or tln)?

thanks.

Mtn Snow
10-22-11, 02:21
Will be there in 4 days. A fun time as usual.

MrMoso
10-22-11, 09:00
Will be there in 4 days. A fun time as usual.[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Mtn Snow
11-08-11, 02:16
Another memorable time at the mansion.

Bizzie
11-08-11, 05:41
Another memorable time at the mansion.Whoooaaa. That Wendy is a perfect specimen in any language :)

MrMoso
11-08-11, 07:45
Another memorable time at the mansion.I simply need to find a way to visit as I have heard really great things from friends about Colombia. These women are so attractive. Do these women have good personalities? Personality really makes a difference to me.

I tend to feel more at ease in hispanic countries. I have good friends from Cali and nearby Quito Sorry about my Spanish language posting. I was just trying to encourage people to learn Spanish which is easy to learn with some perseverance because of all of the Latin and Greek cognates. People really appreciate it when you learn their language and I have ended up having a much better time.

I am currently studying Chinese which requires much more effort. I will be much better prepared next time I visit. Amazingly, I had a girl friend in China in one of the cities where I stayed. I am used to being able to communicate in Spanish which is much easier. So, I made my best effort to speak Chinese, but you really need to aquire some basics to have a chance with that language.

John Gault
11-08-11, 15:46
I simply need to find a way to visit as I have heard really great things from friends about Colombia. These women are so attractive. Do these women have good personalities? Personality really makes a difference to me.

I tend to feel more at ease in hispanic countries. I have good friends from Cali and nearby Quito Sorry about my Spanish language posting. I was just trying to encourage people to learn Spanish which is easy to learn with some perseverance because of all of the Latin and Greek cognates. People really appreciate it when you learn their language and I have ended up having a much better time.

I am currently studying Chinese which requires much more effort. I will be much better prepared next time I visit. Amazingly, I had a girl friend in China in one of the cities where I stayed. I am used to being able to communicate in Spanish which is much easier. So, I made my best effort to speak Chinese, but you really need to aquire some basics to have a chance with that language.When you pay the 150K that Mansion girls charge then you will find they have great Personality.

I wonder why you are surprised to have had a girlfriend in China? From my research those girls are very interested in men from other countrys.

Since you already have friends in Cali, then that would be a good place for your visit to Colombia.

Ricker
11-10-11, 18:57
How is room 3 in CB2? Also, I might be there on the 14th (arriving at 12am). Do you think the service desk will help me choose out a girl at that time?

In the daytime, can I go into CB1, hang out, and if I pick someone, bring back to CB2?

Also, the website says that there is a $50k upcharge to have company. Does this apply only to all-nighters, or ALL girls you bring (whether for 1 hour, or 4 hours, or tln)?

Thanks.Of course, if you're staying at CB2, you can check out the chicas and take them back to CB2, no extra charge for their company by the hotel.

Member #4176
11-11-11, 08:15
Another memorable time at the mansion.Awesome fotos. What is the name of the chica in the belly dancer costume.

SpiderRider
11-12-11, 04:49
Another memorable time at the mansion.Missed again this year. I've been waiting for photos. Thanks!

Aussie Greg
11-12-11, 22:58
Information for the people who don't stay with us and I guess if you don't stay with us you don't know "going by what our guests tell me" not all the girls charge 150, 000 pesos " and that many charge 100, 000 pesos and even less.

I'm also told that some girls charge 200, 000 pesos.

Again, only information that guests pass onto me.

A. G.

When you pay the 150K that Mansion girls charge then you will find they have great Personality.

I wonder why you are surprised to have had a girlfriend in China? From my research those girls are very interested in men from other countrys.

Since you already have friends in Cali, then that would be a good place for your visit to Colombia.

MiamiHeatLuver
11-12-11, 23:34
I'm also told that some girls charge 200, 000 pesos.

A. G.I like your honesty but is that suppose to make your place more appealing? Jajajaja LOL "A Fool and His Money Are Soon Parted: 1573 Thomas Tusser"

Cnycfl
11-13-11, 01:27
Is the new bar / entertainment room complete at CB1? Does anyone have a list of places to go week nights as far as clubs or bars where there are some non-pro chicas?

Bandy
11-14-11, 18:56
Missed again this year. I've been waiting for photos. Thanks!I rceived the mailing on November 4, 2011. The Halloween Party was In Mangos on Friday 28/10/2011. There were lots of photos.

Bandy

Mtn Snow
11-16-11, 05:26
Well. Back to reality and snow. All the women here have to many cloths on and equal amounts of attitude. I am seriously thinking of a way to move and live in Colombia. My life would be soooooo much less stressful. And that is the most important thing I am realizing. I cannot think of a better way to go but in the bosum of a beautiful Colombian women. Sigh. Here are some of what I am talking about. Enjoy.

Jonesie
11-16-11, 06:26
Actually, there is a very strong belief among the girls that 150k is the rate.

I had this argument a couple of years ago with the poolside puta union. After having a problem with one of the girls (her problem, not mine) , I gave her 50k as a consolation prize. She threw a fit and stormed down the hill. Greg called me shortly after saying "she said you shorted her 100k". No mention of amount had been discussed prior. But I had assumed I would give her 150k if everything went ok. I told Greg I'd give her more to quiet the racket. She came back, I gave her another 50k, she stormed down the hill. Later, when I got down, I became public enemy #1 for stiffing a girl. It didn't seem to matter that she stopped me 5 minutes in, saying she had gone a couple rounds that day and was too sore to go another.

The argument was "Everybody knows it's 150k" to my "Show me where it says that".

I'm of the belief that the market works this stuff out. If a few girls come over and none of the guys want to pay 150k for what's available, then they can either lower their price, or get prettier. If a girl thinks she's worth 500k, and guys pay it, then it's a fair price.

I like your honesty but is that suppose to make your place more appealing? Jajajaja LOL "A Fool and His Money Are Soon Parted: 1573 Thomas Tusser"

Hasideas Tao
11-18-11, 15:40
This debate will go on forever. If you've been attending the school of life and been through a few classes of hard knocks, you should have learned by now to make your best effort to learn the laws of the land and adapt rather than try to make yourself an exception to the rules. I'm not always so smart, so I might get burned a few more times than I like to admit, but after all is said and done, I am who I am, I tried my best while I was in the moment and now I am wiser for the experience.

So my many mistakes have brought me to this. Ask yourself, what do I want? Stop. Hold on. Stay in control. Girl I want to be with you. But I'm really not as cool as I'd like to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9ObLGRq33o&feature=fvst

With that theme in mind, if you ever feel uncomfortable, unsure or skeptical about getting what you want, it is best to say it, rather than try to hide it. Without being too presumptuous, in this forum, I think we essentially want a drama free good time. What do they essentially want? Money. Therefore, I suggest, negotiate time. Let them negotiate money. After all, this is not a level playing field. Use your upper hand, your education, your worldliness, your age and wisdom. If you can get what you want, they will get what they want. If not, admit you are not a good match and find someone else. The commonality is that most people are sensitive to honesty. And if not, its probably less stressful to avoid those people. Don't act cheap, that is an entirely different equation and somebody probably needs to get existential on your ass. Bottom line, after taking a little time to find the vibe, if you are still unsure about getting what you want, ask for it and then you will know without damage to ego or wallet.

Peace. The universe will provide you with everything you need, if you let it.

John Gault
11-18-11, 17:19

I had this argument a couple of years ago with the poolside puta union. After having a problem with one of the girls (her problem, not mine) , I gave her 50k as a consolation prize. She threw a fit and stormed down the hill. Greg called me shortly after saying "she said you shorted her 100k". No mention of amount had been discussed prior. But I had assumed I would give her 150k if everything went ok. I told Greg I'd give her more to quiet the racket. She came back, I gave her another 50k, she stormed down the hill. Later, when I got down, I became public enemy #1 for stiffing a girl. It didn't seem to matter that she stopped me 5 minutes in, saying she had gone a couple rounds that day and was too sore to go another.

The argument was "Everybody knows it's 150k" to my "Show me where it says that".

I'm of the belief that the market works this stuff out. If a few girls come over and none of the guys want to pay 150k for what's available, then they can either lower their price, or get prettier. If a girl thinks she's worth 500k, and guys pay it, then it's a fair price.You became public enemy #1 for stiffing a girl? WTF did you do wrong? If anything the last 50K you gave her was to much. The clowns who were judging you I'm sure would of been happy if a girl stopped after 5 minutes because she was sore after two other tricks. Of course if it was the other girls who were bad eyeing you then that is just the way they look at things. For some of these girls 5 minutes of poor service would be great for them if they could get away with it.

Jonesie
11-18-11, 18:56
I'm trying not to remember. I was quite pissed at the mansion over this for a minute. Marcy inviting her back every day while I was there didn't help matters.

You became public enemy #1 for stiffing a girl? WTF did you do wrong? If anything the last 50K you gave her was to much. The clowns who were judging you I'm sure would of been happy if a girl stopped after 5 minutes because she was sore after two other tricks. Of course if it was the other girls who were bad eyeing you then that is just the way they look at things. For some of these girls 5 minutes of poor service would be great for them if they could get away with it.

Mtn Snow
11-19-11, 06:17
Whenever I have been around the pool. All the girls. I always flirt. But at least to me. They want my business and I want their product. I love the negotiations so to speak. But. My end of the flirting is always. What do you like for one, no condom blowjob for two, and how much. Sitting around the pool smoking and drinking and negotiating so to speak is part of the fun that I like about the Mansion. They are sitting there and if they say no to any of my requirements it is so easy to say sorry my sweet and I eye another. For me it has always been the way.

I flirt. And know when I go to my room they and I know what is to be expected. Now do not get me wrong. When they are rubbing my leg after negotiating saying muy bueno sexo before we go up to the room and then she is either a dead fish or mechanical. I never do not pay the price agreed upon but chalk her up in the " never again " catagory.

When I was just there this past halloween my buddy," my original wingman " was also there and the second day he said to me."I am not going to do any repeats this trip" He was correct I found out later. This last trip I met a couple stunners and the our first time together was outstanding but. A day later our being together was not the same but cost the same. My only advice to anyone would be. Always flirt and make the girls smile. Even if you do not speak spanish, being silly and fun gets you everywhere. Negotiate. Let them know what you want and everything. If they say no. Oh well! Always be a gentleman, in and out of the room. When I was just there a girl I did not know asked me about another male guest, if he was bad " malo", I did not know him at all but she and some of her friends had already sized him up so to speak and had written him off. You do not want to be turned down by a hooker, it makes no sense and they have already told all their friends. Anyway. My two cents.

Chesscat
11-19-11, 16:11
I enjoyed the post by the esteemed Hasideas. I don't have a formula that I would recommend, but I generally have a good time. Instead of always looking for new girls, when I have been with one and it was very good, I go back to the well. So I have several favoritas. Also, I try to work one or two new ones into the stable on each trip. And then, unfortunately, some leave the business, so there is an inevitable rotation. If I have a bad session, whether it be her fault or mine, I pay the agreed price and move on. It's not worth the drama to argue about it if you have a bad session, tomorrow is another day. If I lived down there, I get the feeling the economics would be completely different, instead of 150 or 200k, if a girl felt comfortable with you she'd probably give it up for 50k. But after air fare, and fairly expensive accommodations, not to mention taking off work, hard bargaining doesn't really make dollars and cents sense, and it also detracts from the illusion. So I tend to overpay. Next trip I am going to try to find one or two new ones to go with my current stable. But my stable is not bad at all. Beautiful women, all of them. But there are so many beautiful women in Medellin, if I lived down there, or just spent more time down there, to meet a fraction of all those beauties would be a dream come true.

A lot of guys talk about the poolside at CB1. I've been there numerous times, and never picked up a girl there, the vibe is not to my liking. Boyd has hooked me up several times, that has always worked out well. Looking forward to Christmas at CB2, Boyd you will be missed.

Ricker
11-19-11, 18:51
Though I'm not into sitting around the Mansion (CB1) pool all day hoping to meet and greet Mansion girls, I do stop by to say hey to Greg (when he's around) and the staff, and of course while I'm there, I check out the chicas hangin out.

I've ALWAYS found, and it's just common sense, if you can speak spanish, got a little personality, rap with a girl a bit, you can easily name your price without difficulty.

Obviously there are some hard-core chicas too, but EASILY weeded out in seconds.

If you can't speak the language, you've got no pizzazz in your personality, you're way out of shape, etc, Well your money will do your talkin for ya.

The more you can bond with a chica and get her to dig ya and the less it seems like it'll be a sexual chore with you, the easier on the wallet.

Use your tools, money or pizzazzz, or a combo of it all. Easy.

MiamiHeatLuver
11-19-11, 20:09

I'm of the belief that the market works this stuff out. If a few girls come over and none of the guys want to pay 150k for what's available, then they can either lower their price, or get prettier. If a girl thinks she's worth 500k, and guys pay it, then it's a fair price.I remember reading this story as well. I think the puta union has agreed that there is a 150k fee no matter what happens behind closed doors and whatever they can get from you above and beyond that is pure gravy for them. As the Aussie stated obviously some no game, homer mofos are paying 200k+ for st there. I've been on the back end of finger points and whispers in clubs and casas after sarcastically laughing at some outrageous rates being thrown at us.

MiamiHeatLuver
11-19-11, 20:16
If you can't speak the language, you've got no pizzazz in your personality, you're way out of shape, etc, Well your money will do your talkin for ya.

The more you can bond with a chica and get her to dig ya and the less it seems like it'll be a sexual chore with you, the easier on the wallet.

Use your tools, money or pizzazzz, or a combo of it all. Easy.Not me, I stare at them with my big anglo saxon blue eyes and then show them my little black book of the amount of orgasms I have given the chicas. This does the trick every time.

Aussie Greg
11-22-11, 17:35
Hi Bandy,

We had two Halloween partys, one in Mangos on the Friday night and one in the Slaughter House Bar at CB 1 on the Saturday night.

Those of you who recieve our newsletters will have seen the pics from both the nights activities.

A. G.

I rceived the mailing on November 4, 2011. The Halloween Party was In Mangos on Friday 28/10/2011. There were lots of photos.

Bandy

Aussie Greg
11-22-11, 17:39
What you do is you ask your friend to come over and talk to you quietly away from her friends and you negociate with her without her friends listening.

You will be suprised in what she will agree too.

I've had guests tell me what they say and agree too "please don't tell anybody" the girls say.

A. G.

Bandy
11-22-11, 18:36
What you do is you ask your friend to come over and talk to you quietly away from her friends and you negociate with her without her friends listening.

You will be suprised in what she will agree too.

I've had guests tell me what they say and agree too "please don't tell anybody" the girls say.

A. G.This is exactly the way to do it- I mean to get discounted price. I was itching to make comments on the prices, but did not want to go public with the discounted prices. But since Greg so eloquently put it, I can now honestly say that the best experience I had with a Mansion girl who took a discounted price (compared to Centro Casa) and delivered an out of the world service. On top of that she was a three holer. I felt really guilty at the end and gave her a handsome tip. However, I don't think all these could be accomplished without speaking some Spanish. You have to establish some kind of rapport with her and instinctively you will know whether she will accept a lower price or not.

Bandy

Rafzuh
11-30-11, 19:58
Another memorable time at the mansion.Hey, how often are these parties? I see a lot of themes, and a handful of sexy women. Do these 'lineups' happen everyday?

Voyajer1
12-02-11, 14:48
I'll be headed in that direction pretty soon, so does anyone know whi is currently running the "education" program down at CB! And 2? It would be nice to get some tutoring while there especially during the holiday season. Any recent visitors please let me know who the person in charge of the program maybe. In case you have questions about the program, who has all the contact information and makes calls for guest. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

TweedleD
12-03-11, 08:18
I'll be headed in that direction pretty soon, so does anyone know whi is currently running the "education" program down at CB! And 2? It would be nice to get some tutoring while there especially during the holiday season. Any recent visitors please let me know who the person in charge of the program maybe. In case you have questions about the program, who has all the contact information and makes calls for guest. Any information would be greatly appreciated.It is right on the website

Rafzuh
12-06-11, 02:23
Another memorable time at the mansion.How often are these parties?

Mtn Snow
12-06-11, 05:30
How often are these parties?These pics are from this last Halloween, in my experience in the past girls show up only by invitation from the mansion and the number of girls depends on how full they are. If there is a full Mansion and also the Castillo the I have seen as many as 12. 15 girls. Mixed up everyday. When I was there this past October there where a different group of girls every day. They usually come arounf 3 or 4 oclock and stay until around 8 or nine. There is a un-written rule I think that at a certain time if the girls are not hooked up they all have to leave. Night times are pretty quiet. During they day though evrybody sits around talking and flirting and drinking. The girls all love Baileys. The mansion gives them sodas and such but the guys always bring the booze. I always load up at duty free before I come just for the afternoon social time. Greg has in the past had a party of such on sundays, football, with hotdogs for all. Hope this is helpful.

Rafzuh
12-08-11, 01:07
These pics are from this last Halloween, in my experience in the past girls show up only by invitation from the mansion and the number of girls depends on how full they are. If there is a full Mansion and also the Castillo the I have seen as many as 12. 15 girls. Mixed up everyday. When I was there this past October there where a different group of girls every day. They usually come arounf 3 or 4 oclock and stay until around 8 or nine. There is a un-written rule I think that at a certain time if the girls are not hooked up they all have to leave. Night times are pretty quiet. During they day though evrybody sits around talking and flirting and drinking. The girls all love Baileys. The mansion gives them sodas and such but the guys always bring the booze. I always load up at duty free before I come just for the afternoon social time. Greg has in the past had a party of such on sundays, football, with hotdogs for all. Hope this is helpful.Thanks MTN!

Who else is going in March?

Mountain Guy
12-15-11, 01:12
Damn Greg! I was thinking about booking a trip to Central America, but after receiving your last two newsletters, I'm coming back to Medellin. See you soon.

Aussie Greg
12-19-11, 23:26
And I thought it was the famous Aussie Gregs apple pies!

QUOTE=Mountain Guy; 1226957]Damn Greg! I was thinking about booking a trip to Central America, but after receiving your last two newsletters, I'm coming back to Medellin. See you soon.[/QUOTE]

Mountain Guy
12-22-11, 23:45
I'll see you for the Super Bowl party Greg. Do you have the half time entertainment lined up yet?

And I thought it was the famous Aussie Gregs apple pies!

QUOTE=Mountain Guy; 1226957]Damn Greg! I was thinking about booking a trip to Central America, but after receiving your last two newsletters, I'm coming back to Medellin. See you soon.

Aussie Greg
12-24-11, 18:39
MG,

Won't be here mate, going to watch the cricket in the West Indies for a couple of months mate. BBB "Boyd" and MB "Medellin Bob" should be around though.

A. G.

I'll see you for the Super Bowl party Greg. Do you have the half time entertainment lined up yet?

Chesscat
01-06-12, 02:07
Stayed here at CB2 over Christmas, with afternoons at CB1. Very much fun, beautiful women, nice drinking atmosphere by the pool, occasional mermaids, pretty good group of guys. Really enjoyed it, thank you management.

Voyajer1
01-15-12, 15:46
I just returned recently from a trip to CB1 and 2 and let me tell you, it just keeps getting better and better. The new gal in charge to the "Spanish lesson" program, is a serious gal and a great addition to an already superb cast. Cindy carries a database that covers the girls in details, things the girls do or won't do with pictures. If anyone remembers the old TV show,"Fantasy Island", if you add girls a la carte, this would describe the possibilities at CB1 and 2 as far as the girls go. You want a flaca with big 'ol titties, you got it. If you want two at the same time, a brunnete with a blonde or a short mestiza with a big old butt and nice melons, no problem. Just remember, to take some cash, you can't get miles for this kind of service using a credit card. If you speak the language or have some basic command of the language it would go a long way towards making the costs extremely reasonable and improve your fun with the girls.

The service is of course outstanding, I enjoyed having breakfast served every morning. The options available in MDE are incredible. If you like going to El Centro and find some cheaper options put Medellin IMHO in my top 3 as far as destinations go. Service, girls, decent food and girls make the world go round for me. Add the fullfilment of some of my fantasies to the mix and my bucket list continues to get smaller and smaller. I will definitely return very soon.

JayHighFive
01-16-12, 23:02
Yoyajer,

Thanks for the info. It is good to know CB has this database now. Do you think the allow us to set up appointments before we get there.

Jayhighfive.

I just returned recently from a trip to CB1 and 2 and let me tell you, it just keeps getting better and better. The new gal in charge to the "Spanish lesson" program, is a serious gal and a great addition to an already superb cast. Cindy carries a database that covers the girls in details, things the girls do or won't do with pictures. If anyone remembers the old TV show,"Fantasy Island", if you add girls a la carte, this would describe the possibilities at CB1 and 2 as far as the girls go. You want a flaca with big 'ol titties, you got it. If you want two at the same time, a brunnete with a blonde or a short mestiza with a big old butt and nice melons, no problem. Just remember, to take some cash, you can't get miles for this kind of service using a credit card. If you speak the language or have some basic command of the language it would go a long way towards making the costs extremely reasonable and improve your fun with the girls.

The service is of course outstanding, I enjoyed having breakfast served every morning. The options available in MDE are incredible. If you like going to El Centro and find some cheaper options put Medellin IMHO in my top 3 as far as destinations go. Service, girls, decent food and girls make the world go round for me. Add the fullfilment of some of my fantasies to the mix and my bucket list continues to get smaller and smaller. I will definitely return very soon.

Voyajer1
01-17-12, 01:16
Go to the CB1 or 2 website, find their US phone number and ask for her. I'm sure they can set something up for you. I always like to know I'm taken care of as soon as I get to my room right after a long flight; so something is always pre-arranged upon arrival. Nothing like getting that first one or two out of the way right off the bat. Have fun!

Yoyajer,

Thanks for the info. It is good to know CB has this database now. Do you think the allow us to set up appointments before we get there.

Jayhighfive.

The Tall Man
01-17-12, 03:39

The service is of course outstanding, I enjoyed having breakfast served every morning. The options available in MDE are incredible. If you like going to El Centro and find some cheaper options put Medellin IMHO in my top 3 as far as destinations go. Service, girls, decent food and girls make the world go round for me. Add the fullfilment of some of my fantasies to the mix and my bucket list continues to get smaller and smaller. I will definitely return very soon.Great report! Thanks. Sounds like you will return.

The Tall Man

John
03-26-12, 11:03
I came back today from my visit to Medellin. As always I stayed at Casa Blanca 1 and 2. I just want to thank the staff of Casa Blanca for making my stay comfortable and enjoyable. As always many a times us guys have complaints about their services and we post them but I think when they do a good job we should commend them as well.

First off thank you to all the staff at the Mansion.

Last week I was talking to Boyd sitting at the Mansion Pool and Boyd was saying that girls at the Mansion are not picked as much any more and these girls don't make much money. In response I was very straight forward with Boyd and told him that the girls don't get picked because for some reason or the other the more beautiful girls are not invited to the pool party. I told Boyd that I have seen their list of new girls and they now have a decent inventory of new very beautiful girls but they don't call them as much. I guess Boyd really took my suggestion seriously and he and Cindy both called in about more then 15 of the most beautiful girls from the stick. This last weekend both the houses were full and guess what most of these beauties made money and they were all happy.

As per mansion girls who are a sure bet in my opinion following is my list of A Team from the recent Mansion girls list.

1. Yamille Orozco (nice tall beautiful looking girl). She has a very nice body (23 years old beautiful girl).1. 73 or 1. 74 meter tall. I spent one night with her and she gave her best service.

2. Juliet (she is slim girl and good friend of Yamile). I was not able to partake with her but she is tall and has slim body.

3. Christina Grisales. (she is beautiful and very nice girl some one you would love to go to dinner or lunch). I think she is 22 years old a bit short but guys she has a nice athletic body.

4. Valeria. Beautiful face tall girl again with very nice set of rack on her.

5. Alejandra (scooter girl short height). She still provides excellent service. Very highly recommended service. Only problem for me she for some reason decided to get silicon boobs which if you guys don't mind then she is hot as well as she is very nice with guys.

6. Alejandra (tall beautiful girl) she now understands english very well. She has been at the Mansion now for quiet some time but guys. I had to tell her that she is getting more beautiful by the year. Guys if you want excellent BJ she is the girl for you.

7. Vanessa (short girl) looks she is a 7. Service I would at least give her a 9. 5. Although I did not partake with her this trip but their are always those that you remember. She also has a sister that works at the mansion. I guess if you were to tell Cindy this much info she should be able to guess who I am talking about.

Mansion has many other beauties but I guess for those of you who are looking for first few days to make reservation with girls before getting to the mansion, pick any of these girls and I guarantee you will have a great time.

Next I introduced two beautiful girls to the Mansion list and I hope that Cindy follows up with them and convinces them to join the Mansion Girls club.

Regards,

John

Aussie Greg
03-30-12, 23:31
cjsidcedincnsjd

Manizales911
03-31-12, 01:06
cjsidcedincnsjdHuh? Aussie my friend, put down the bottle of ron and step away. LOL.

Aussie Greg
03-31-12, 13:54
Huh? Aussie my friend, put down the bottle of ron and step away. LOL.Yep, the Ron here in St Maartin is pretty strong.

Carnt really say what I'm thinking, well not here anyway.

A. G.

BuddyGoodness
03-31-12, 19:37
As a first time traveler to Medellin without knowing Spanish I am conflicted on where to stay. Either CB2 or at Pobaldo rentals. CB2 offers the chance to find fellow guests to explore Medellin with, while the apartment offers more autonomy and a kitchen to prepare food. Just wanted to get some people's opinion on the matter. Should I just wing it on my own in the apartment or take the easy route at the CB2?

Bubba999
03-31-12, 23:45
As a first time traveler to Medellin without knowing Spanish I am conflicted on where to stay. Either CB2 or at Pobaldo rentals. CB2 offers the chance to find fellow guests to explore Medellin with, while the apartment offers more autonomy and a kitchen to prepare food. Just wanted to get some people's opinion on the matter. Should I just wing it on my own in the apartment or take the easy route at the CB2?Strongly suggest going to Casa Blanca. You can still do your own thing going to Casas, nightclubs and street scene etc. Staying at CB does not obligate you to take only girls who visit there but for a first timer, you will enjoy the other guys and chatting and learning for your later trips. And incidentally you can prepare your own food in the kitchen at CB2. At least I did. Enjoy

Voyajer1
03-31-12, 23:53
They allow you to cook at either place, so long as you don't take over the kitchen and prevent the maids from taking care of the other guests. This is mainly in the morning when they are preparing breakfast for the guests. Otherwise, it's use at your own discretion. Also, I agree with Bubba999; try and get a free tour of the casas with Bob. He stays at CB2. You won't regret the knowledge you willl gain from someone who is so familiar with the scene for your future trips.

Strongly suggest going to Casa Blanca. You can still do your own thing going to Casas, nightclubs and street scene etc. Staying at CB does not obligate you to take only girls who visit there but for a first timer, you will enjoy the other guys and chatting and learning for your later trips. And incidentally you can prepare your own food in the kitchen at CB2. At least I did. Enjoy

TweedleD
04-01-12, 05:20
As a first time traveler to Medellin without knowing Spanish I am conflicted on where to stay. Either CB2 or at Pobaldo rentals. CB2 offers the chance to find fellow guests to explore Medellin with, while the apartment offers more autonomy and a kitchen to prepare food. Just wanted to get some people's opinion on the matter. Should I just wing it on my own in the apartment or take the easy route at the CB2?Both have an upside and a down side, having stayed at both my current preference is the Aptment route. However, if you have zero spanish skills, Boyd or Robert can keep you entertained, There is a number of other people in town that do tours for a nominal fee, so for the price of a nicer CB room you can have your own Apartment and money left over to hire your own personal tour guide, Jimmy Giraldo does tours and has a nice car, Colombia Jake is another good guy, Medellin Paisa does Tours, Facilities at CB2 remind me of sort of a worn Motel6 while poblado rentals Apts. Comes a lot closer the Hilton, Another upside to the apartment route is there is a possibility to play with your maid! That isn't allowed at the CB's.

Ricker
04-01-12, 05:53
Both have an upside and a down side, having stayed at both my current preference is the Aptment route. However, if you have zero spanish skills, Boyd or Robert can keep you entertained, There is a number of other people in town that do tours for a nominal fee, so for the price of a nicer CB room you can have your own Apartment and money left over to hire your own personal tour guide, Jimmy Giraldo does tours and has a nice car, Colombia Jake is another good guy, Medellin Paisa does Tours, Facilities at CB2 remind me of sort of a worn Motel6 while poblado rentals Apts. Comes a lot closer the Hilton, Another upside to the apartment route is there is a possibility to play with your maid! That isn't allowed at the CB's.Actually, for a new guy, staying at the CB 1 or 2 would be invaluable.

From meeting the other guys there who always share experiences, ideas, tips, info, etc, etc and the staff, the available chicas, the tours and much more.

Sure apartments are fine once you know what you're doing.

Certainly wouldn't choose that option just for the off chance to doink the maid though.

Good luck, have fun.

BuddyGoodness
04-01-12, 06:35
How far is CB2 from CB2.

TweedleD
04-01-12, 07:01
Actually, for a new guy, staying at the CB 1 or 2 would be invaluable.

From meeting the other guys there who always share experiences, ideas, tips, info, etc, etc and the staff, the available chicas, the tours and much more.

Sure apartments are fine once you know what you're doing.

Certainly wouldn't choose that option just for the off chance to doink the maid though.

Good luck, have fun.Obviously, You haven't met the maid I'm thinking of, Some other great places for meeting swell guys might be San Fransico, West Hollywood or Laguna Beach Ca, (kidding) Actually, A big down side for me. Is while I've met a few guys that were ok to hang with, I've also run into some of the creepiest Mongers I've encoutered in my travels. I even got a little paranoid and started looking for hidden cameras and worried about being on Dateline NBC. But really the experience was "invaluable"

Ricker
04-01-12, 17:52
Obviously, You haven't met the maid I'm thinking of, Some other great places for meeting swell guys might be San Fransico, West Hollywood or Laguna Beach Ca, (kidding) Actually, A big down side for me. Is while I've met a few guys that were ok to hang with, I've also run into some of the creepiest Mongers I've encoutered in my travels. I even got a little paranoid and started looking for hidden cameras and worried about being on Dateline NBC. But really the experience was "invaluable"Hey I'm with ya man.

I don't travel to hang with other dudes either, however, for a total 'newbie', hangin at the CB1 or 2 can be a true benefit.

Learn the ropes, get some tours, meet some girls by the pool, etc.

You're obviously experienced and know your way around.

For a new guy, the CB experience can definitely help in jump starting the visit and gain experience and knowledge and contacts.

You're right, of course there are other options, but it sure sucks spinning wheels, wasting time.

Definitely some creepy guys show up at the CB. Easy to spot, easy to avoid. Many more good guys than creeps though.

Great staff.

BTW, no I haven't met the hot maid yet, and I still wouldn't stay, or recommend staying at another place just in case there was a hot maid there too.

Ta bom.

Ricker
04-01-12, 17:58
How far is CB2 from CB2.CB1 to CB2, about a 5 to 10 minute walk.

Easier walking downhill from CB2 to CB1 though.

Good workout going up hahaha

BuddyGoodness
04-01-12, 19:39
Yeah, it's not like I want to only hang out with guys, especially creepy ones. As you say Ricker, I don't want to waste part of my trip fumbling along not knowing where to go, I would prefer to be around at least one person who knows where good spots are.

Hey I'm with ya man.

I don't travel to hang with other dudes either, however, for a total 'newbie', hangin at the CB1 or 2 can be a true benefit.

Learn the ropes, get some tours, meet some girls by the pool, etc.

For a new guy, the CB experience can definitely help in jump starting the visit and gain experience and knowledge and contacts.

You're right, of course there are other options, but it sure sucks spinning wheels, wasting time.

Definitely some creepy guys show up at the CB. Easy to spot, easy to avoid. Many more good guys than creeps though.

Great staff.Thank you.

CB1 to CB2, about a 5 to 10 minute walk.

Easier walking downhill from CB2 to CB1 though.

Good workout going up hahahaYeah would prefer to avoid the weirdos.

Obviously, You haven't met the maid I'm thinking of, Some other great places for meeting swell guys might be San Fransico, West Hollywood or Laguna Beach Ca, (kidding) Actually, A big down side for me. Is while I've met a few guys that were ok to hang with, I've also run into some of the creepiest Mongers I've encoutered in my travels. I even got a little paranoid and started looking for hidden cameras and worried about being on Dateline NBC. But really the experience was "invaluable"

Combo
04-02-12, 22:45
I've stayed at both CB1 or CB2 plenty of times and I haven't encountered many "creepy" fellow mongers. Most of the guys there.

Are pretty cool. I speak passable Spanish and I know where to find chicas in MDE. But I still enjoy the cameraderie at

Both places. I can't fuck every waking hour so it's nice to have fellow hobbyists to hang with.

BuddyGoodness
04-03-12, 02:55
Hey Ricker,

Finalize your trip arrangements yet?

Ricker
04-03-12, 04:00
Hey Ricker,

Finalize your trip arrangements yet?Yep, heading to Brazil on Friday! Como sabes??

Paracite
04-03-12, 20:00
I've stayed at both CB1 or CB2 plenty of times and I haven't encountered many "creepy" fellow mongers. Most of the guys there.

Are pretty cool. I speak passable Spanish and I know where to find chicas in MDE. But I still enjoy the cameraderie at

Both places. I can't fuck every waking hour so it's nice to have fellow hobbyists to hang with.I'll second that, the two times I stayed at cb1 I didn't run into creepers. Maybe some guys with questionable taste / poor eye sight, but in general a good group of people to hang around with in the downtime. The only downside is often times multiple guys try to hit on the same girl, which just gets weird.

I highly recommend staying at cb1 for a newb

Aussie Greg
04-03-12, 22:59
A guy was staying with us up at CB 2, he comes down to CB 1 one rainy Sunday early afternoon.
He walks in and I'm sitting talking to 8 - 10 beautifull girls, he looks at the girls and then looks at me and says,"where's the guys"!
I say to him, guy's! There all gone shopping and sightseeing, they will be back here soon, they shouldn't be too long mate but hey, you didn't come here to see the guys did you!
With all these beautifull girls to talk too, you dont want to talk to guys, take your pick first before they come back, you can speak spanish too so you can kill a pig "so to speak"

He looked at me and then walked out back up to CB 2!

Aussie Greg.

Joey Smith
04-03-12, 23:56
A guy was staying with us up at CB 2, he comes down to CB 1 one rainy Sunday early afternoon.

He walks in and I'm sitting talking to 8. 10 beautifull girls, he looks at the girls and then looks at me and says,"where's the guys"!

I say to him, guy's! There all gone shopping and sightseeing, they will be back here soon, they shouldn't be too long mate but hey, you didn't come here to see the guys did you!

With all these beautifull girls to talk too, you don't want to talk to guys, take your pick first before they come back, you can speak spanish too so you can kill a pig "so to speak"

He looked at me and then walked out back up to CB 2!

Aussie Greg.

Haha. Probably had a panic attack or needed his wingman to pull the trigger. Either way. More for the rest of us.

Amb832
04-17-12, 18:43
I'm planning my first trip to Medellin and staying at Casa Branca 1 for my birthday in July. I can't wait. Just wish Casa Blanca 1 had a newsletter so I know what to expect when I get there.

Manizales911
04-17-12, 21:47
I'm planning my first trip to Medellin and staying at Casa Branca 1 for my birthday in July. I can't wait. Just wish Casa Blanca 1 had a newsletter so I know what to expect when I get there.They do have a newsletter. E-mail them and they will put you on it.

Aussie Greg
04-18-12, 22:46
Why don't you ask Alexa your questions?

Aussie Greg.

I'm planning my first trip to Medellin and staying at Casa Branca 1 for my birthday in July. I can't wait. Just wish Casa Blanca 1 had a newsletter so I know what to expect when I get there.

VenusQuest
04-18-12, 22:46

The service is of course outstanding, I enjoyed having breakfast served every morning. The options available in MDE are incredible. If you like going to El Centro and find some cheaper options put Medellin IMHO in my top 3 as far as destinations go. Service, girls, decent food and girls make the world go round for me. Add the fullfilment of some of my fantasies to the mix and my bucket list continues to get smaller and smaller. I will definitely return very soon.Hey Voyajer1,

How much do you know about the Spanish program over at CB1 and if it is available at CB2 also? I speak literally no spanish but am currently studying my pronunciation from the Platiquemos Spanish Course, of unit 1, which is built from the FSI Spanish Course. Plan on visiting Medellin soon this summer and would definitely like to take advantage of any courses or help out there to strengthen my ability to understand and speak Spanish.

Pompey69
04-18-12, 23:57
Ok ISG fam I am planning mt 1st trip 2 Medellin in July can anyone tell me where to stay, how much are the girls, whrer 2 go, where not 2 go it will be a big help.

Thanks

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

TweedleD
04-19-12, 04:12

Aussie Greg.Http://www.medellinmansion.com/index.php?option=com_chronocontact&Itemid=142 IT's no wonder you got to take lots of vacations!

Amb832
04-19-12, 14:06

Aussie Greg.Thanks. She added me to the list.

Manizales911
04-19-12, 14:24
Ok ISG fam I am planning mt 1st trip 2 Medellin in July can anyone tell me where to stay, how much are the girls, whrer 2 go, where not 2 go it will be a big help.

Thanks.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING And thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING In the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks! Sir, Seeing as you have two months before your trip may I suggest that you RTFF and then you will have a plethora of information under your belt. If at that time you have specific questions that you need answered fire away.

Bandy
04-19-12, 15:26
Hey Voyajer1,

How much do you know about the Spanish program over at CB1 and if it is available at CB2 also? I speak literally no spanish but am currently studying my pronunciation from the Platiquemos Spanish Course, of unit 1, which is built from the FSI Spanish Course. Plan on visiting Medellin soon this summer and would definitely like to take advantage of any courses or help out there to strengthen my ability to understand and speak Spanish.The "Spanish program", which is available both in CB1 and CB2, has nothing to do with learning Spanish. In this program, you are the professor who is in-charge of sharing his carnal knowledge among his most "eager and willing" students. Only difference, here, you have to pay the students instead of other way around.

I will be deeply immersed in this program beginning May 4.

Bandy

Bandy
04-19-12, 15:42
I'm planning my first trip to Medellin and staying at Casa Branca 1 for my birthday in July. I can't wait. Just wish Casa Blanca 1 had a newsletter so I know what to expect when I get there.I guess once you stay with them, you automatically start receiving them. They periodically publishes these during the year. There are lots of pictures of eye-candies, including new recruits.

Bandy

Rafzuh
04-19-12, 22:25
I have a dilemma. A) I can't sucker up the courage to ask my friends if they want to come to Mansion (s) be) the wife. This forms three questions for me:

1. How do you guys get the topic going with your friends when you go?

2. Is this a place you should / can go alone? What do most people do?

3. What do I tell the wife?

Thank you.

Manizales911
04-19-12, 23:10
I have a dilemma. A) I can't sucker up the courage to ask my friends if they want to come to Mansion (s) be) the wife. This forms three questions for me:

Thank you.1. Hey do you guys want to come to Colombia with me? If it's safe enough for Blowbama and his well behaved SS agents it's safe enough for us.

2. Yes. I personally travel alone most of the time but my friends all have standing invitations to tag along. Only two of my friends have come with me and they both come as often as they can. The rest of my friends all have ball and chains.

3. Honey, I'm filing for divorce and going to the city of eternal spring, see you in ten days. Seriously, I got rid of the wife twelve years ago so I can't really give you an answer.

Member #4394
04-20-12, 00:18
One year or 6 months before your travel, start studying/reading South American history and / or spanish in front of your wife. Tell her that you are intrigued by the subject. Much later, tell your wife that you want to go to a SA country to look at what you have studied, and you are looking for a country for which plane ticket is cheap. After that you tell her that the flight for Colombia is cheap and its history is intersting. Something like that.

Thank you.

SavePros321
04-20-12, 00:51
One year or 6 months before your travel, start studying/reading South American history and / or spanish in front of your wife. Tell her that you are intrigued by the subject. Much later, tell your wife that you want to go to a SA country to look at what you have studied, and you are looking for a country for which plane ticket is cheap. After that you tell her that the flight for Colombia is cheap and its history is intersting. Something like that.Just a lurker here (will be staying at CB later this year) , but based on the current SS / CTG prostitution scandal, all of a sudden taken an interest in Colombia will probably be a dead give away (to his wife). Every time I look up "Puta-Gate" is headline news. Now that they have released the pro's photos, expect her to do rounds / interviews with the Hags on every daytime talk show you can think of, such as "The View","Good Morning America", etc.

Whenever I think that this news is about to start subsiding, some attention*hore news outlet has "breaking news and developments" about it.

Best solution? Ditch the wife, lol.

Psychman
04-20-12, 06:53
Yeah, that'll work great. As long as you married a fucking retard.Great post. Not. I know several guys who travel throughout Latin America studying Spanish who are married. The key, as was mentioned below, is to cultivate an interest in the language and culture over time (some of us have those interest anyhow). The "fucking retard" would be the guy who does not know how to cultivate his interests and find a way to travel, and not let his wife lead him around by his balls.

Psychman
04-20-12, 06:57

Thank you.As was mentioned, not so artfully by some, you need to spend some time cultivating an interest in Latin America. Perhaps start with a country where mongering not so well known, and certainly not in the public eye right now, yet has plenty of pussy. Peru, Panama or Argentina come to mind. Of course, this takes some time and commitment, but traveling to new spots is all part of the fun (For me).

Ricker
04-20-12, 11:34
Yeah, that'll work great. As long as you married a fucking retard.Reefski, your post may have been rude, but I'm still laughing with tears. Hit the funny bone with me.

Bandy
04-20-12, 15:46
Reefski, your post may have been rude, but I'm still laughing with tears. Hit the funny bone with me.Ditto!!!!

I can tell you what I experienced in the Mansion. One of the guys was asking my phone to call his wife in the US. His story was that he is in MIAMI. Mansion has a phone, with US number, in the reception. Give that number to your wife or significant other when you are in "MIAMI". You may get away with it.

Bandy

Da Monger
04-21-12, 03:18

Thank you.Http://www.alibinetwork.com/

Try them.

Kelso1
04-21-12, 15:34

Thank you.Years ago on the plane home from Costa Rica a married guy sitting next to me was telling me all the Putas he had bagged on his 4 day trip. I asked him how he explained his trip to his wife. He said the first day he, and his friends went to the coast, and one guy caught a big fish. They all got photos taken with the fish, and then kept changing clothes and taking new photos with the same fish. They took 4 different photos for the 4 days in CR. All I could do was shake his hand, and bow to a new master that I just met.

Psychman
04-21-12, 17:24
Jesus, sorry to have touched a nerve. That was pretty insensitive of me. I imagine you know first hand the pain of being called a fucking retard so please accept my apology.Safe calling people retards online; it makes some people feel masculine and wise.

DId not touch a nerve at all- just found it ironic that someone is calling someone else a fucking regard when their post is ignorant and foolish. Mostly, I thought it important to say that I know of at least a half a dozen "fucking retards" who are able to pull it off well.

And no, the only one who has ever called me a fucking retard is now YOU, a useless internet troll who feels the need to post bullshit information as if he is some kind of authority.

Oh, and here is a post you might want to read on Ad hominem arguments- it might be helpful. I choose wikipedia- it is "simple."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Pompey69
04-22-12, 00:58
Sir, Seeing as you have two months before your trip may I suggest that you RTFF and then you will have a plethora of information under your belt. If at that time you have specific questions that you need answered fire away.What is RTFF?

John
04-22-12, 08:23
Wow. We have a need and some body came up with the idea and that too with full effect.

Http://www.alibinetwork.com/

Try them.

Member #4394
04-22-12, 09:04
As a few ISG members privately indicated to me, this guy, Reefski, is a creepy guy. Somehow he is after me. He responds to my posts with inflammatory or rude comments. But he put me on ignore list so I could not read his attacks. Basically his responses "to me" are his one-man shows directed to the ISG audience excluding me. Bizarre.

Safe calling people retards online; it makes some people feel masculine and wise.

DId not touch a nerve at all- just found it ironic that someone is calling someone else a fucking regard when their post is ignorant and foolish. Mostly, I thought it important to say that I know of at least a half a dozen "fucking retards" who are able to pull it off well.

And no, the only one who has ever called me a fucking retard is now YOU, a useless internet troll who feels the need to post bullshit information as if he is some kind of authority.

Oh, and here is a post you might want to read on Ad hominem arguments- it might be helpful. I choose wikipedia- it is "simple."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Manizales911
04-22-12, 14:56
What is RTFF?Read The Fucking Forum, RTFF.

Ricker
04-22-12, 15:56
As a few ISG members privately indicated to me, this guy, Reefski, is a creepy guy. Somehow he is after me. He responds to my posts with inflammatory or rude comments. But he put me on ignore list so I could not read his attacks. Basically his responses "to me" are his one-man shows directed to the ISG audience excluding me. Bizarre.No big deal, the guy was just joking a bit. We all get razzled on this site every once in a while.

I just chuckle and move on.

Really, the worse thing you can do is make a big deal of it, then it just perpetuates itself and grows.

Ps. I know Reefski, and he's an OK guy.

Also: are you, Matt Psyche and Psychman the same guy? Just curious.

Take care

MiamiHeatLuver
04-22-12, 16:31
As a few ISG members privately indicated to me, this guy, Reefski, is a creepy guy. Somehow he is after me. He responds to my posts with inflammatory or rude comments. But he put me on ignore list so I could not read his attacks. Basically his responses "to me" are his one-man shows directed to the ISG audience excluding me. Bizarre.So now you have all the paisitas and other members on here after you? You must some kinda "Asian Hot" or some shit. Dayum!

Member #4394
04-22-12, 16:46
Ricker. Senior Psychman is not my alias.

Also: are you, Matt Psyche and Psychman the same guy? Just curious.

Take care

Aussie Greg
04-22-12, 23:49
Guys, you can all pick on me if you like.

"the fucking retard"

"psyche"

"creepy"

"jerk"

"asshole"

My three ex wifes have called me worse!

A. G.

P. S. New name change coming up for the hotel in the next month or so.

Come on Matt, you need to get a little thicker skin. No offence meant but apparently some taken. My original comment on a wife being "the fucking retard" was not aimed at you or the other psyche. Just a little locker room banter and the type of quip that we might throw out there if we were having a beer at Majorista.

"creepy"? Jajajaja. I've been called stronger things than that but hey, it's your 2 cents so whatever. Though I'm disappointed I didn't get to "jerk" or even "asshole" level.

BTW, I do not have you on an ignore list (or anyone else for that matter). I'm a big enough boy to read all the comments on ISG and not run to the bathroom to have a good sob.

John
04-23-12, 06:11
Hey Aussie,

I am travelling tomorrow morning to Casa Blanca. So if you are changing the name in a month, it is safe to assume that this will be my last trip to Casa Blanca.

Are you back to Medellin. Let me know so I can make my plans to move out. LMFAO. Just kidding man.

See you soon if you are in Medellin and if you are not may be I will see you with a newly named hotel.

Regards,

John.

Guys, you can all pick on me if you like.

"the fucking retard"

"psyche"

"creepy"

"jerk"

"asshole"

My three ex wifes have called me worse!

A. G.

P. S. New name change coming up for the hotel in the next month or so.

Superboy1
04-23-12, 21:48
Why the name change again Greg? It does not matter to me I still call it the Mansion.

Aussie Greg
04-23-12, 22:01
Why the name change again Greg? It does not matter to me I still call it the Mansion.
Don't know, Medellin Bob said its time, I said as long as you do it, its fine with me, I'm going to the cricket for a couple of months!

I still call it the Mansion too (MB's throught of that name and I throught of Casa Blanca, the new one is Medellin Bob's)

A. G.

Rafzuh
04-25-12, 23:52
Thanks to everyone for their responses.

Who is going in July (anytime) , or September (anytime)?

I'm willing to go any month except August. I'm 27, of South Asian decent from Ontario, Canada.

Hunglow1625
05-13-12, 01:45
Bad idea guys. I've been going to the Mansion 6 years now, and she was the best ever there so far.

Extremely dissapointing since she was so good at her job. WHY!

Roger
05-13-12, 19:24
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie to this forum. Planning to come to Colombia, for the first time.

Being a first timer and not knowing Spanish, taking the advice from this forum, I have decided to stay at CB1.

Can you please help me?

At what times the girls are usually be available on site. On my first day, Friday, I will arrive at about 8pm or 9pm.

Do you think any girls would be there at that time?

Thank you,

Roger

Aussie Greg
05-13-12, 19:27
Bad idea guys. I've been going to the Mansion 6 years now, and she was the best ever there so far.

Extremely dissapointing since she was so good at her job. WHY!What are you talking about?

A. G.

Ricker
05-13-12, 20:22

Extremely dissapointing since she was so good at her job. WHY!Bad idea?

Dissapointing?

WHY what?

Nabru
05-14-12, 02:51
Bad idea?

Dissapointing?

WHY what?Perhaps she no longer works there. If so, I agree. She was the best employee I've ever seen there.

Bandy
05-14-12, 19:28
Had a blast for 3 days in the Mansion. Thanks to Cindy, there were lots of cute English students available during my stay. I would also like to thank my friends who made this annual get-together a memorable event.

There are some new changes coming, including a new bar at the ground level. Cindy asked for our input regarding naming of the bar. Like to extend my best wishes to Greg and Robert for this new endeavor and hope the 'party atmosphere' remains unperturbed with this new set up.

Bandy

Superboy1
05-14-12, 20:57
Greg what will be the opening and closing time of the new bar? I notice that sometimes the pool area is closed around 8pm, will it be the same for the bar?

Who will be serving the drinks?

Sorry for the questions just interested to know.

Aussie Greg
05-15-12, 00:32
Greg what will be the opening and closing time of the new bar? I notice that sometimes the pool area is closed around 8pm, will it be the same for the bar?

Who will be serving the drinks?
Sorry for the questions just interested to know.

NEW BAR.
All english lessons and students will only be aloud in the new bar "not out near the pool area"
Pool hours will be from 8. 00am to 4. 00pm, then that area will be closed.
Bar hours will be from 4. 00pm till midnight.
Alejandra (Medellin Bob's old flame!) will be our first "bar maid" until she fucks up and that could be in the first week jajajajaja.
We were going to ask BBB old girlfriend but she might get drunk one night and destroy the building!
Its all good.

A. G.

Aussie Greg
05-15-12, 00:39
Latest news.

By mutual agreement (Cindy and Medellin Bob)
Cindy will not be working for the hotel any longer.
She will still be around partying with guests though.

A. G.

Combo
05-15-12, 03:41
Be.

Latest news.

By mutual agreement (Cindy and Medellin Bob)

Cindy will not be working for the hotel any longer.

She will still be around partying with guests though.

A. G.VERY interesting development. She always smiled when describing what the girls liked to do!

Bimmy5
05-17-12, 18:42
I am a newbie going to MDE and staying a CB-1 next week and their web site is down and I can't get any contact info. I see they went thru another name change apparently. Can anyone tell me more on what's going on?

Chill Bill
05-18-12, 18:15
Hey Greg. I've not been on the Colombian boards in quite some time. So, maybe this has been addressed. But, back in the day, you would post lots of photos of the girls and they party scene's from your property. Seems like there have not been many photos posted recently. Have you changed your policy on this? Just curious.

- Chill

WsbHunt
06-20-12, 20:10
I'll be staying at Hotel Medellin Plaza 1 (The Mansion) at the end of July if anyone will be around. I have been going through reading everything I can about the hotel and Medellin in general. Still any advice for a first time would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Aussie Greg
06-27-12, 01:35
[QUOTE=Chill Bill; 1282692]Hey Greg. I've not been on the Colombian boards in quite some time. So, maybe this has been addressed. But, back in the day, you would post lots of photos of the girls and they party scene's from your property. Seems like there have not been many photos posted recently. Have you changed your policy on this? Just curious.

Chilly,
We don't post fotos anymore, well only in our newsletter that we send out every couple of weeks.
If you don't recieve our newsletter, PM me with your email address and I'll put you on the list.
We have had a name change from I guess as you know us from Hotel Medellin Mansion to Hotel Casa Blanca and now to Hotel Medellin Plaza.
Medellin Bob's grand bar opening this Sunday the 1st July.
A. G.

Hunglow1625
06-29-12, 15:30
I've been staying at the Mansion (as I still refer to it) for 6 years now, and have always enjoyed my time there.

One of the amenities that sold me from the beginning was the Pool area, like many people, I like the outdoors.

The thought of always being indoors now, in a confined area with the chicas is a little discouraging. IMHO

Combo
06-30-12, 05:31
I've been staying at the Mansion (as I still refer to it) for 6 years now, and have always enjoyed my time there.

One of the amenities that sold me from the beginning was the Pool area, like many people, I like the outdoors.

The thought of always being indoors now, in a confined area with the chicas is a little discouraging. IMHOI completely agree. I only go to MDE during the N. American Winter and I go to get fresh air and sunshine as much as I do for the pussy.

I don't see this as a positive development, but I'll wait and see what the reviews are.

Superboy1
06-30-12, 19:54
I completely agree. I only go to MDE during the N. American Winter and I go to get fresh air and sunshine as much as I do for the pussy.

I don't see this as a positive development, but I'll wait and see what the reviews are.I have to agree with you both there, I do not think it is a good development too, closing the pool area early then being suck indoors from 4pm onwards. I have noticed that there are not even any windows in this new bar, so no natural light. You cannot beat seating outside in the warm weather with the sun beating down on you and a couple of hot girls by your side drinking your favorite tipple.

Gplayer
06-30-12, 20:22
I'm certain this is not up for a vote, but I agree 4pm is too early shut down the pool area and besides the pool area is mostly covered? After a long day of English lessons, it was a simple and relaxing pleasure to sit outside by the pool in the nice Medellin weather with a bourbon and water, smoke a good cigar, converse with a what is mostly a good group of guys and some attractive latinas while thinking about how good life can sometimes be.

I have to agree with you both there, I do not think it is a good development too, closing the pool area early then being suck indoors from 4pm onwards. I have noticed that there are not even any windows in this new bar, so no natural light. You cannot beat seating outside in the warm weather with the sun beating down on you and a couple of hot girls by your side drinking your favorite tipple.

Muktar
07-02-12, 02:56
Congrats to R. G. And B and the "Mansion / Castillo" (formerly casa blanca, etc. Now w / new names!) for opening La Cueva. Was lucky to attend the grand opening which was a lot of fun. Intimate place in the cellar / bar, comfortable setup. A good addition for those visiting at either of the hotels. Good luck to you.

Muktar

Aussie Greg
07-02-12, 15:45
Ron,
New bar is open.
Covers for the pool will be taken down.
Pool is open for guests to use even after 4. 00pm.
All lessons for our english students program will be taken in the new bar, not at poolside.
Pool area is also a smoking area for guests.
Life only gets better in Medellin, thats why I live here !!!
Newsletter will be out in the next few days of Medellin Bob's bar opening, many new students, even our old guard guests are impressed with the english student program.
A. G.

I'm certain this is not up for a vote, but I agree 4pm is too early shut down the pool area and besides the pool area is mostly covered? After a long day of English lessons, it was a simple and relaxing pleasure to sit outside by the pool in the nice Medellin weather with a bourbon and water, smoke a good cigar, converse with a what is mostly a good group of guys and some attractive latinas while thinking about how good life can sometimes be.

JayHighFive
07-28-12, 12:30
That is great to hear that the bar stays open to midnight.

Do the girls really stay until midnight? Before I know the girls usually left the pool around 8.

Was wondering if guest still bring their own drinks?

NEW BAR.

All english lessons and students will only be aloud in the new bar "not out near the pool area"

Pool hours will be from 8. 00am to 4. 00pm, then that area will be closed.

Bar hours will be from 4. 00pm till midnight.

Alejandra (Medellin Bob's old flame!) will be our first "bar maid" until she fucks up and that could be in the first week jajajajaja.

We were going to ask BBB old girlfriend but she might get drunk one night and destroy the building!

Its all good.

A. G.

Superboy1
07-28-12, 19:33
That is great to hear that the bar stays open to midnight.

Do the girls really stay until midnight? Before I know the girls usually left the pool around 8.

Was wondering if guest still bring their own drinks?I very much doubt the girls will stay until midnight unless they have hook up with someone. You will find that if the girls have not hook up with someone within afew hour they will make other plans and leave.

Viajero
07-28-12, 20:14
"Was wondering if guest still bring their own drinks?"

I think this is a dumb question to ask with all due respect to the person who wrote this. Is like asking the restaurant owner, can I bring my own food with me to reserve for dinner!

JayHighFive
07-29-12, 12:53
Viajero,

On the surface I guess it does seem like a dumb question but I would like to hear the answer from someone who has been since the bar opened or from the staff. The basis for the question is there was a culture there of guys bringing their own drinks by the pool and putting them on the table. This is even after the Mansion sold their own drinks. This is still possible at CB2 since there is no bar there. I'm asking if this has changed.

I am not sure if you have been to Costa Rica or DR. At the Del Rey or Sportsman they don't encourage you to drink your own drinks but they certainly don't stop you. Same at BB's in DR. Also do you know that you can bring you own bottle of wine to resturants in certain states in the US?

I think this is a dumb question to ask with all due respect to the person who wrote this. Is like asking the restaurant owner, can I bring my own food with me to reserve for dinner!

Manizales911
07-29-12, 13:20

I think this is a dumb question to ask with all due respect to the person who wrote this. Is like asking the restaurant owner, can I bring my own food with me to reserve for dinner!How could someone insult the owner of the bar by doing something like that even if they allowed it, which I'm sure they don't. What a tacaño.

Manizales911
07-29-12, 13:24
I am not sure if you have been to Costa Rica or DR. At the Del Rey or Sportsman they don't encourage you to drink your own drinks but they certainly don't stop you. Same at BB's in DR. Also do you know that you can bring you own bottle of wine to resturants in certain states in the US?BB's written policy CLEARLY states that outside booze is not allowed outside of your room. Some guys still do it but it is not allowed.

Arjay
08-11-12, 04:57
BB's written policy CLEARLY states that outside booze is not allowed outside of your room. Some guys still do it but it is not allowed.Are there any girls at the bar? Every night? Which girls come?

JayHighFive
08-11-12, 21:08
I just got back from Medellin where I stayed at the Masnion. I would say the bar its a BIG hit. Its open from 6pm until whenever people leave. Usually Midnight to 1am. Guy and gals hang out in the pool area during the day then at 6pm they must go to the bar. And to answer my question NO, no one brings there own drinks down there. The bar is downstairs and La Cave is a perfect name. There is music and the girls come dressed like they are going to the club and there is dancing. I think it is going to do well for the guys and I hope it odes. I drink Stoli and cranberry juice and the cost was 8000 peso. No problem for me. I didn't really feel the need to go to the strip clubs at night because you can go to the bar and have a good time. It is a good look I bet Robert and Greg wish they did it a long time ago.

Are there any girls at the bar? Every night? Which girls come?

SavePros321
08-11-12, 22:39
I just got back from Medellin where I stayed at the Masnion. I would say the bar its a BIG hit. Its open from 6pm until whenever people leave. Usually Midnight to 1am. Guy and gals hang out in the pool area during the day then at 6pm they must go to the bar. And to answer my question NO, no one brings there own drinks down there. The bar is downstairs and La Cave is a perfect name. There is music and the girls come dressed like they are going to the club and there is dancing. I think it is going to do well for the guys and I hope it odes. I drink Stoli and cranberry juice and the cost was 8000 peso. No problem for me. I didn't really feel the need to go to the strip clubs at night because you can go to the bar and have a good time. It is a good look I bet Robert and Greg wish they did it a long time ago.Thanks for the update Jay. Definitely looking forward to it!

Arjay
08-12-12, 03:52
I just got back from Medellin where I stayed at the Masnion. I would say the bar its a BIG hit. Its open from 6pm until whenever people leave. Usually Midnight to 1am. Guy and gals hang out in the pool area during the day then at 6pm they must go to the bar. And to answer my question NO, no one brings there own drinks down there. The bar is downstairs and La Cave is a perfect name. There is music and the girls come dressed like they are going to the club and there is dancing. I think it is going to do well for the guys and I hope it odes. I drink Stoli and cranberry juice and the cost was 8000 peso. No problem for me. I didn't really feel the need to go to the strip clubs at night because you can go to the bar and have a good time. It is a good look I bet Robert and Greg wish they did it a long time ago.Anyone see Alexandra the scooter girl at the bar or Casa Blanca recently? Short height long black hair. Planning to go to Medellin soon. Lost her contact info. Hoping to hook up with her again.

JayHighFive
08-14-12, 10:11
I know exactly who she is. Nice phat ass. She wantn't there last time I was in Medellin. I think I have her contact info. I need to look for it.

Anyone see Alexandra the scooter girl at the bar or Casa Blanca recently? Short height long black hair. Planning to go to Medellin soon. Lost her contact info. Hoping to hook up with her again.

Arjay
08-14-12, 10:39
I know exactly who she is. Nice phat ass. She wantn't there last time I was in Medellin. I think I have her contact info. I need to look for it.When were

You last there? Can you PM me details Bro? Would appreciate it mucho!

Aussie Greg
08-19-12, 23:32
Thanks Jay for your report, just a couple of corrections mate/

[QUOTE=JayHighFive; 1314202]
I just got back from Medellin where I stayed at the Masnion. I would say the bar its a BIG hit. Its open from 6pm until whenever people leave.
A. G.
Diana is there from 3. 00pm for sales and now we have a mini fridge in the kitchen so sales 24/7 mate. Your right, from 6. 00pm its starts rocking.

Usually Midnight to 1am.
A. G.
The last few nights MB has closed down at 4. 00am.

Guy and gals hang out in the pool area during the day then at 6pm they must go to the bar.
A. G.
The girls are required to go the the bar area at 6. 00pm. Guests can still sit around the pool area with there female friend though.

And to answer my question NO, no one brings there own drinks down there. The bar is downstairs and La Cave is a perfect name. There is music and the girls come dressed like they are going to the club and there is dancing. I think it is going to do well for the guys and I hope it odes. I drink Stoli and cranberry juice and the cost was 8000 peso. No problem for me. I didn't really feel the need to go to the strip clubs at night because you can go to the bar and have a good time. It is a good look I bet Robert and Greg wish they did it a long time ago.
A. G.
Thanks Jay.

Da Monger
10-08-12, 17:16
I was hoping to stay at Plaza 1 from Nov 17-25 but they have rooms only till 22 only in Plaza 2. I blame myself for not calling earlier. After my last trip I had thought I would never comeback. Was with MP for 10 days. He was shot 7 days after I left. I kept thinking it could have easily have been me sitting next to him or they were scouting when I was walking around with him. But again the women of Medellin are like Fantasy Football (addictive).

What other choices do I have? I can rent an apt but with little Spanish and timid social skills I don't think it will work. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Combo
10-09-12, 02:51
Is there alot of noise coming from the Bar late at night? Do they play loud music (again after 11 or 12 or so)?

Campeonato
10-10-12, 20:16
Thanks Jay for your report, just a couple of corrections mate/

[QUOTE=JayHighFive; 1314202]I just got back from Medellin where I stayed at the Masnion. I would say the bar its a BIG hit. Its open from 6pm until whenever people leave.

A. G.

Diana is there from 3. 00pm for sales and now we have a mini fridge in the kitchen so sales 24/7 mate. Your right, from 6. 00pm its starts rocking.

Usually Midnight to 1am.

A. G.

The last few nights MB has closed down at 4. 00am.

Guy and gals hang out in the pool area during the day then at 6pm they must go to the bar.

A. G.

The girls are required to go the the bar area at 6. 00pm. Guests can still sit around the pool area with there female friend though.

And to answer my question NO, no one brings there own drinks down there. The bar is downstairs and La Cave is a perfect name. There is music and the girls come dressed like they are going to the club and there is dancing. I think it is going to do well for the guys and I hope it odes. I drink Stoli and cranberry juice and the cost was 8000 peso. No problem for me. I didn't really feel the need to go to the strip clubs at night because you can go to the bar and have a good time. It is a good look I bet Robert and Greg wish they did it a long time ago.

A. G.

Thanks Jay.Hi Greg,

I'm thrilled to go to Medellin soon. Just a weird question. Is a latino brother welcome at the Mansion? Of course, I live here in the

States. I had always thought that Colombians are extremly HOT! Even thoough the say "SIN TETAS NO HAY PARAISO" " WITH NO TITS THERE IS NO PARADISE", meaning most chicks over there have breast implants. I guess just to enhance their beauty.

Thanks

Aussie Greg
10-13-12, 23:04
Hi Greg,

I'm thrilled to go to Medellin soon. Just a weird question. Is a latino brother welcome at the Mansion? Of course, I live here in the States.
A. G.
Hotel and bar rules are "no guest, no entry" NO COLOMBIAN MALES, but when you there talk to Robert, he is the owner of the bar.

I had always thought that Colombians are extremly HOT! Even thoough the say "SIN TETAS NO HAY PARAISO" " WITH NO TITS THERE IS NO PARADISE", meaning most chicks over there have breast implants. I guess just to enhance their beauty.
A. G.
Yep, if they don't have them, they want them, and any other surgery that they can afford including there ass.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Aussie Greg
10-13-12, 23:06
Is there alot of noise coming from the Bar late at night? Do they play loud music (again after 11 or 12 or so)?A. G.

Bar closes at 11. 00pm or when Robert decides.

Markinno
12-06-12, 18:36
I was quite spectical about the Bar but after having visited recently I have to say it was very nice. As to the noise, I could not hear any noise in the lobby above it. If noise is a real concern (like room 10 directly above the Bar) ask them when you contact them. I am sure that you will get an honest answer.

Markinno

Iguana Six
12-15-12, 04:54
I was quite spectical about the Bar but after having visited recently I have to say it was very nice. As to the noise, I could not hear any noise in the lobby above it. If noise is a real concern (like room 10 directly above the Bar) ask them when you contact them. I am sure that you will get an honest answer.

MarkinnoQuestion for anyone who is currently staying there or has returned in the last 30 days: How many and how beautiful have been the chicas hanging out at the pool or La Cueva bar lately? Anyone who has really stood out, good or bad? Anyone I should look for if I go there soon?

Chris775
05-29-13, 11:50
Hey guys,

Could someone pm me with the info on how I can get the facebook and website for the mansion?

Thanks

Almotu
07-13-13, 00:07
Hey guys,

Could someone pm me with the info on how I can get the facebook and website for the mansion?

ThanksYou need to pay the ISG membership fee in order to have the use of the private messaging system.

Kip11
07-14-13, 23:29
Can someone please tell me which rooms at Plaza 1 have private bathrooms? Should I assume all the rooms have their own private baths, unless mentioned by their website? It states rooms 103 and 104 share a bathroom, but it doesn't say anything about other rooms.

And is it same for Plaza 2 as well?

Thanks in advance

http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/rooms.html

Combo
07-15-13, 02:38
Can someone please tell me which rooms at Plaza 1 have private bathrooms? Should I assume all the rooms have their own private baths, unless mentioned by their website? It states rooms 103 and 104 share a bathroom, but it doesn't say anything about other rooms.

And is it same for Plaza 2 as well?

Thanks in advance.

http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/rooms.htmlAll but 3 and 4 have their own bathroom.

Kip11
07-15-13, 03:33
All but 3 and 4 have their own bathroom.Thanks for the reply Combo!

Kip11
07-18-13, 02:45
Hey guys,

If I do not stay at Plaza 1, can I still hang out at the hotel and its La Cueva Bar? I just tried to book a room, and rooms are fully booked for both Plaza 1 and 2! It's my first time in Medellin, so I was really looking forward to staying and hanging out.

Thanks in advance.

Manny51
07-19-13, 21:01
Hi all you Paisa fans!

Quick question from a newbie. What kind of experience do you get at Casa Blanca, and other venues in Medellin? I know that columbian women are gorgeous, but is it a GFE thing? Or is it a 30 minute clock watching thing with a hot woman?

Thanks

SpringFever
07-23-13, 03:29
Hello all,

This is my first time visiting, and I'll be arriving this Thursady evening (7/25). Staying at Plaza #1. I'm traveling solo, and my Spanish isn't good (but I'm trying to learn) so it would be nice to have someone else to hang with, hopefully with some knowledge of the town. I'm 51, experienced traveler, respectful to the locals, can handle my alcohol, easy going personality, and can be a good wing. And "yo no soy codo"! I'm here to have a good time. After reading various sections of this forum, I have a good idea of what the nights are like at 'the cave'. But, I'm wondering. What is the daytime pool scene like there? Are the girls hanging around? Laying out? Or swimming? If not, sounds like there's plenty to do elsewhere. Although a little R&R by the pool, at least some of my 10 days, sounds really good. See you all soon!

Socker
08-02-13, 07:03
Hello all,

This is my first time visiting, and I'll be arriving this Thursady evening (7/25). Staying at Plaza #1. I'm traveling solo, and my Spanish isn't good (but I'm trying to learn) so it would be nice to have someone else to hang with, hopefully with some knowledge of the town. I'm 51, experienced traveler, respectful to the locals, can handle my alcohol, easy going personality, and can be a good wing. And "yo no soy codo"! I'm here to have a good time. After reading various sections of this forum, I have a good idea of what the nights are like at 'the cave'. But, I'm wondering. What is the daytime pool scene like there? Are the girls hanging around? Laying out? Or swimming? If not, sounds like there's plenty to do elsewhere. Although a little R&R by the pool, at least some of my 10 days, sounds really good. See you all soon!Being that it's 8/1 you probably have the answers to your questions. How's it going?

SunRider101
08-11-13, 01:59
A friend of mine and I are making our ways to Medellin for a couple of days during mid August. Neither of us speak Spanish, so it would be awesome if anybody from ISG is around at the mansion during that time.

Chris Long
08-13-13, 00:35
A friend of mine and I are making our ways to Medellin for a couple of days during mid August. Neither of us speak Spanish, so it would be awesome if anybody from ISG is around at the mansion during that time.I will arrive at the Mansion for the first time as well on the 16th maybe we can all meet up and explore Medellin together.

Chris

Member #4366
01-28-14, 21:39
Many words have been written about the Medellin Mansion and there is no really new practical mongering information to add after my stay in this hotel, last month. Sure, I fucked on average 2-3 girls per day (including those in threesomes) but that is not more than what might be expected (some would say: less). Still, for those mongers who do not yet know the MM, I would like to leave my personal opinion of this place. Of course, YMMV.

I think that the MM (or MP) , is a cool place to be. Sure, prices are higher than for hotel rooms in Medellin with a comparable level of comfort. But where else can you find a monger fraternity where you can meet like-minded guys as well as gorgeous girls? Well, there may be a few more of such places in other parts of the world but then I don't know about them (please share!). Last time I stayed in the Mansion was several years ago and I was happily surprised to see how little had changed. O. K, they've got a Cueva bar now (which is good) and no pool parties anymore (which is bad) but the overall atmosphere is still the same. The girls still ask the same amount for short time and for TLN and yes, they are still overpriced when compared with other venues in Medellin. However, I don't mind to pay extra for ease-of-use. Most girls that come to the Mansion are exactly my taste: young and skinny but of legal age. That is often quite different with the girls you meet in the casas or on the street. And of course, there is the excellent support of the entire staff. Boyd's advise is invaluable when it comes to girls. He knows most of them and can tell you which ones are trouble and which ones are good. Juan is also very knowledgeable and helpful. My Spanish is fair, so I could have gone rent an apartment in Laureles or in another good district outside of Poblado, pay a lot less and still meet gorgeous girls but it would be less fun for me. It is a personal thing but I think that most guys who stay at the Mansion know what I mean.

The Mansion is a unique place and I'm happy to know it. However, after some time, the scene can get a bit old. I don't think that I would like to stay there for more than two weeks on a row but that is also a personal thing. Having said that and being back in the cold, I desperately wish I was there again.

PapaJoe
02-05-14, 20:31
Many words have been written about the Medellin Mansion and there is no really new practical mongering information to add after my stay in this hotel, last month. Sure, I fucked on average 2-3 girls per day (including those in threesomes) but that is not more than what might be expected (some would say: less). Still, for those mongers who do not yet know the MM, I would like to leave my personal opinion of this place. Of course, YMMV.

I think that the MM (or MP) , is a cool place to be. Sure, prices are higher than for hotel rooms in Medellin with a comparable level of comfort. But where else can you find a monger fraternity where you can meet like-minded guys as well as gorgeous girls? Well, there may be a few more of such places in other parts of the world but then I don't know about them (please share!). Last time I stayed in the Mansion was several years ago and I was happily surprised to see how little had changed. O. K, they've got a Cueva bar now (which is good) and no pool parties anymore (which is bad) but the overall atmosphere is still the same. The girls still ask the same amount for short time and for TLN and yes, they are still overpriced when compared with other venues in Medellin. However, I don't mind to pay extra for ease-of-use. Most girls that come to the Mansion are exactly my taste: young and skinny but of legal age..I'm getting ready to make reservations for sometime after Easter. What is the average amount I should expect for short time and TLN?

Manizales911
02-06-14, 02:59
I'm getting ready to make reservations for sometime after Easter. What is the average amount I should expect for short time and TLN?150K for ST and 300-350K TLN. Not all girls are willing to do TLN.

Shizzle78
03-03-14, 00:15
Hi there,

I am planing to go to MDE in the end of March, and I would stay at the Casa Blanca. Does anyone knows what kind of chicas are there at the moment? I like chicas with curves, big ass, big tits! May I find that kind of girls there?

Thanks in advance,

Shizzle78

SavePros321
03-03-14, 03:52
Hi there,

I am planing to go to MDE in the end of March, and I would stay at the Casa Blanca. Does anyone knows what kind of chicas are there at the moment? I like chicas with curves, big ass, big tits! May I find that kind of girls there?

Thanks in advance,

Shizzle78Sorry, you are going to be highly disappointed. The owners are partial to skinny chicas, and that is what/who they invite over. Also, the name is now Hotel Medellin Plaza (the changed from Casa Blanca long time ago).

If you like curves and big asses, your best best is the Dominican Republic or Brazil. Most of the big asses (and tits) in Colombia are silicone enhanced, LOL.

Big Dogie
03-03-14, 04:47
Sorry, you are going to be highly disappointed. The owners are partial to skinny chicas, and that is what / who they invite over. Also, the name is now Hotel Medellin Plaza (the changed from Casa Blanca long time ago).

If you like curves and big asses, your best best is the Dominican Republic or Brazil. Most of the big asses (and tits) in Colombia are silicone enhanced, LOL.SavePros321 when was the last time you stayed there?

I was there in November, and I found there to be quite the variety, maybe not as much big boobs there were some see's and the's but there were lots of girls with generous asses!

B D

SavePros321
03-03-14, 16:07
SavePros321 when was the last time you stayed there?

I was there in November, and I found there to be quite the variety, maybe not as much big boobs there were some see's and the's but there were lots of girls with generous asses!

B DI'm pretty familiar with most of the Mansion's lineup. I challenge you to name one Mansion chica with a big ass and curves like Shizzle78 mentioned he was looking for.

I'm not calling you a liar, but if that is what you saw during your trip then it most likely was a fluke. The few times I've stayed there (plus the chicas promoted in their newsletters) have shown this (big asses and curves) not to be the case or the norm.

Shizzle78
03-03-14, 16:53
SavePros321 when was the last time you stayed there?

B DThanks Big Dogie for your reply! I am just looking for girls with curves, I just do not like at all the flaquitas.

Shizzle78
03-03-14, 16:58
I'm pretty familiar with most of the Mansion's lineup. I challenge you to name one Mansion chica with a big ass and curves like Shizzle78 mentioned he was looking for.

I'm not calling you a liar, but if that is what you saw during your trip then it most likely was a fluke. The few times I've stayed there (plus the chicas promoted in their newsletters) have shown this (big asses and curves) not to be the case or the norm.Hi SavePros321,

Thank you! What newsletter? Can you subscribe on the Hotel`s web page? Is their a possibility to ask for girls from outside? Does the staff their have contacts to other chicas? I speak Spanish and would also go to Bars or Clubs, I only do not want to get in dangerous situations.

SavePros321
03-03-14, 19:27
Hi SavePros321,

Thank you! What newsletter? Can you subscribe on the Hotel`s web page? Is their a possibility to ask for girls from outside? Does the staff their have contacts to other chicas? I speak Spanish and would also go to Bars or Clubs, I only do not want to get in dangerous situations.Read this short primer I wrote about the mansion for newbies:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?583-Medellin-Reports&p=1516203&viewfull=1#post1516203

It is post #13538 in the Medellin Reports thread in case the link I posted above does not work. But basically yes, your best bet would be to go to the casas and strip clubs to find what you are looking for.

Since you speak Spanish you would end up being a great asset to guys staying at the mansion who do not. Just grab a few of them and take a taxi to El Centro and check out all the different casa options. See the "Medellin Lists" section for more info. The Mansion will also give you a map that has a list of all the casas in El Centro as well.

Boyd (owner of Hotel Medellin Plaza II, henceforth referred to as "HMP 2") will help you find chicas you are looking for, but don't be surprised if he doesn't know any big ass, curvy chicas since he is into skinny chicas. Forget about asking Greg or Robert for help, and Alexa (the receptionist) for that matter. They are not going to go out of their way to assist you in your hunt.

As for the newsletter, just email them (at the info@hotelmedellinplaza.com email; check their website to make sure this is the correct email they are using) and asked to be subscribed to the hotel newsletter AND the La Cueva newsletter (read about La Cueva in the link I posted).

Shizzle78
03-04-14, 04:15
Read this short primer I wrote about the mansion for newbies:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?583-Medellin-Reports&p=1516203&viewfull=1#post1516203

It is post #13538 in the Medellin Reports thread in case the link I posted above does not work. But basically yes, your best bet would be to go to the casas and strip clubs to find what you are looking for.

Since you speak Spanish you would end up being a great asset to guys staying at the mansion who do not. Just grab a few of them and take a taxi to El Centro and check out all the different casa options. See the "Medellin Lists" section for more info. The Mansion will also give you a map that has a list of all the casas in El Centro as well.

Boyd (owner of Hotel Medellin Plaza II, henceforth referred to as "HMP 2") will help you find chicas you are looking for, but don't be surprised if he doesn't know any big ass, curvy chicas since he is into skinny chicas. Forget about asking Greg or Robert for help, and Alexa (the receptionist) for that matter. They are not going to go out of their way to assist you in your hunt.

As for the newsletter, just email them (at the info@hotelmedellinplaza.com Email; check their website to make sure this is the correct email they are using) and asked to be subscribed to the hotel newsletter AND the La Cueva newsletter (read about La Cueva in the link I posted).Wow, thank you so much SavePros! I have just contacted Alexa and she put me on the newsletter list! And thanks for the link, very informative.

Suerte,

Shizzle

RomeoJoe
04-17-14, 00:14
Does Mansion have a website or link?

TweedleD
04-17-14, 01:29
Does Mansion have a website or link?Http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/

NCal2014
05-09-14, 05:36

Miami Bob
05-15-14, 02:58
Who is currently working the Masion / Plaza would make the team and who would get the gold, silver medals.

Arriving soon and inquiring minds want to know coments from current and recent guests and / or the owners are encouraged.

Jimmy2012
05-15-14, 19:08
First timer going to the Mansion in June for 5 days. Been reading a lot of great info on this board thanks for all the contributions. Since this will be my first time I decided it would be better to stay at the Mansion. I was just wondering. Would it be still worth while to find chicas on FB if staying at the Mansion. Since from my understanding most of them go there anyway? And just wondering anyone going there around June 17th?

Thanks in advance.

Nclpimp
05-16-14, 16:31
nCAL2014 Did you mean to post a picture or say anything at all?

NCal2014
05-17-14, 03:42
Hey guys,

Sorry I messed up on uploading my comment. I was going to compliment the guy or guys that have taken Wendy for a test ride! That is one smoking chica. Exactly the type that I like. I hope she's still avail when I get there sometime in Aug. I decided not to down there during the flower festival. I'm sure its not like going to the Superbowl or anything. And probably will just end up driving chica and hotel prices through the roof. So planning on heading out there mid August to early Sept. Hope I can maybe catch a few of you guys for a beer. BTW I am hispanic mid 30's fluent in Spanish and would gladly help anyone that needs assistance.

Iguana Six
05-18-14, 04:15
I was just wondering. Would it be still worth while to find chicas on FB if staying at the Mansion. Since from my understanding most of them go there anyway?

Thanks in advance.Depends. The Mansion is kinda well known among a certain demographic of locals. Since the Mansion opened up a decade or so ago, it has worked its way into the minds of many Colombianas aged 18-30. Let's say only one percent of them have hung out there or even have gone just once, that one percent has 20-30 friends who know that it is a place to make more in two hours up in the room with a foreigner than they would earn working a cash register, waiting tables, or stocking a grocery store in a week. While it doesn't advertise locally, it is not really a secret.

Imagine if you were a college student in a city in the states. How long would it take for word of a bed and breakfast frequented by rich divorced women from the Gulf States who liked to help nice looking students with their tuition to course through every frat house, dormitory, and cafeteria. "Hey, Bobby, how could you afford to pay for all your textbooks?" "Well, dude..".

So, let's say you strike up a FB friendship with a genuine non-pro, when you tell them you are staying there, they know what you are up to. Many non-pros will not want to be seen going there. However, unless you check out your new amiga's social network, you probably won't know whether she has never been there, has been there only once, or has her own reserved seat at La Cueva Bar. Same for Colombian Cupid or Romance Latina.

NCal2014
06-08-14, 19:19
I have a question regarding CB. So say the talent happens to be low or non existent for the day. I've heard that there is a book wirh pics and details of chicas that can be called in for you? Is that true?

Combo
06-08-14, 22:59
I have a question regarding CB. So say the talent happens to be low or non existent for the day. I've heard that there is a book wirh pics and details of chicas that can be called in for you? Is that true?As of my last visit in April, they no longer do that. It's too close to pimping, which is illegal in Colombia (prostitution is legal).

Even if the Mansion / CB is quiet, you have lots of options in MDE. Hit the Centro Casas or for better talent try Abydos or Energy. From what I've heard the last two places have had excellent talent as of late. In the evenings, you've got the strip joints and Mayorista.

Also lots of guys are using Facebook to connect with chicas down there.

NCal2014
06-09-14, 01:08
As of my last visit in April, they no longer do that. It's too close to pimping, which is illegal in Colombia (prostitution is legal).

Even if the Mansion / CB is quiet, you have lots of options in MDE. Hit the Centro Casas or for better talent try Abydos or Energy. From what I've heard the last two places have had excellent talent as of late. In the evenings, you've got the strip joints and Mayorista.

Also lots of guys are using Facebook to connect with chicas down there.Not exactly what I wanted to hear. I thought CB was this place where girls were plentiful. All day and night. I planned on casas for daytime but my understanding is they close in the evening time. So next would be a strip club? These are ok except that I feel like you can't really relax. As soon as you sit they push a bottle on you or a girl or this and that. I feel like just hangin out for a bit enjoy some beers look at the talent and make ny selection. I'm a pretty good traveler so I know I will be able to make the best of it. I've got a few FB chicas but not any that I stay in touch with daily. I imagine I might be able to pick up a girl at one of the Poblado bars and bring her back. Hopefully.

Vegas Jeff
06-09-14, 17:21
Also lots of guys are using Facebook to connect with chicas down there.I ran into Boyd recently and he says that business at the Mansion is great. He says that all of the guys are meeting the girls through Facebook with some stunning arrivals frequently. He says that the best guys are organized and are able to communicate with the girls while others can't do anything easily, are getting jerked around, and need constant help.

Combo
06-10-14, 01:23
I ran into Boyd recently and he says that business at the Mansion is great. He says that all of the guys are meeting the girls through Facebook with some stunning arrivals frequently. He says that the best guys are organized and are able to communicate with the girls while others can't do anything easily, are getting jerked around, and need constant help.Yup. Facebook is huge down there for meeting chicas. Even for guys staying at the Mansion. I haven't used it much, because I already have chica contacts and I'm pretty comfortable going to wherever I need to go to find them.

Re Spanish ability, yes it helps, but it's hardly necessary. I have met dozens of guys through my visits that speak next to no Spanish, and most seem to have a great time. I absolutely would not let lack of language stop you from going there.

Also, while the Mansion does go through phases, it's generally a good time. The thing you have to keep in mind is that some of your fellow guests will be MDE veterans and they will likely be quite willing to help you out if the Mansions happens to be dead that day.

NCal2014
06-10-14, 02:04
Yup. Facebook is huge down there for meeting chicas. Even for guys staying at the Mansion. I haven't used it much, because I already have chica contacts and I'm pretty comfortable going to wherever I need to go to find them.

Re Spanish ability, yes it helps, but it's hardly necessary. I have met dozens of guys through my visits that speak next to no Spanish, and most seem to have a great time. I absolutely would not let lack of language stop you from going there.

Also, while the Mansion does go through phases, it's generally a good time. The thing you have to keep in mind is that some of your fellow guests will be MDE veterans and they will likely be quite willing to help you out if the Mansions happens to be dead that day.Thanks for the intel guys. Greatly appreciated. So as far as FB. Is that something I should start now? How does one begin to gather contacts? Should I build a fake FB acct? Just for MDE?

Socker
06-11-14, 15:52
Thanks for the intel guys. Greatly appreciated. So as far as FB. Is that something I should start now? How does one begin to gather contacts? Should I build a fake FB acct? Just for MDE?If you already have an FB account then log off and create a new one for Colombia. You can use a fake name and a pic is needed.

PM me for more info if needed.

Shizzle78
07-10-14, 16:29
Hi there,

Next week I will be in Medellin and planing to stay at Casa Blanca. Can someone tell me what kind of girls are there right now? I am into big-booty chicas, may I found some of these there?

If not, how can I manage to get in contact with some big ass chicas? I know that FB is a way, but I could't find any. Could anyone help me with that?

Saludos,

Shizzle

Ransu1
07-11-14, 20:36
First trip to Colombia, planning on booking a couple nights at the Mansion. Is there generally a difference in chicas (quality and quantity) between the weekend and weekdays? Getting to Medellin for my only weekend in Colombia may be logistically stressful, but I could do it if I plan now. Or would I just as well off during the week?

Socker
07-12-14, 18:36
First trip to Colombia, planning on booking a couple nights at the Mansion. Is there generally a difference in chicas (quality and quantity) between the weekend and weekdays? Getting to Medellin for my only weekend in Colombia may be logistically stressful, but I could do it if I plan now. Or would I just as well off during the week?No difference (imo) Just go!

Vitrea
07-12-14, 22:19
First trip to Colombia, planning on booking a couple nights at the Mansion. Is there generally a difference in chicas (quality and quantity) between the weekend and weekdays? Getting to Medellin for my only weekend in Colombia may be logistically stressful, but I could do it if I plan now. Or would I just as well off during the week?Not much difference at Casa Blanca but out on town, weekends are much better. Sunday is slow. Monday and Tuesday are dead.

Vitrea
07-12-14, 22:23
Hey guys,

Sorry I messed up on uploading my comment. I was going to compliment the guy or guys that have taken Wendy for a test ride! That is one smoking chica. Exactly the type that I like. I hope she's still avail when I get there sometime in Aug. I decided not to down there during the flower festival. I'm sure its not like going to the Superbowl or anything. And probably will just end up driving chica and hotel prices through the roof. So planning on heading out there mid August to early Sept. Hope I can maybe catch a few of you guys for a beer. BTW I am hispanic mid 30's fluent in Spanish and would gladly help anyone that needs assistance.She is no longer available. May be temporary but as of now, NO.

Socker
07-13-14, 16:48
Not much difference at Casa Blanca but out on town, weekends are much better. Sunday is slow. Monday and Tuesday are dead.Yeah, of course the weekends have more spirit, more energy, and that applies to all venues including La Cueva. But at La Cueva on any given night you can meet the most beautiful women.

A Wednesday night can be the best night of the week in terms of chica beauty. Everyday is a good day there, imo.

Combo
07-13-14, 21:06
Yeah, of course the weekends have more spirit, more energy, and that applies to all venues including La Cueva. But at La Cueva on any given night you can meet the most beautiful women.

A Wednesday night can be the best night of the week in terms of chica beauty. Everyday is a good day there, imo.Actually I think the worst night at the Mansion / la Cueva is Saturdays as the girls frequently are doing something with their boyfriends.

That said, there seems to be no hard and fast rule. I've been there when there's once or two average girls around the whole day and night. And I've been there when there are 10-15 hot chicas partying all night. You never know.

Almotu
07-14-14, 01:53
Is La Cueva open every night?

Member #4287
07-14-14, 02:05
Is La Cueva open every night?Yes, I have even drank there during Ley Seca and after hours. But if there isn't much going on they will close at about 1 am.

Shizzle78
07-14-14, 16:52
Hi there,

Next week I will be in Medellin and planing to stay at Casa Blanca. Can someone tell me what kind of girls are there right now? I am into big-booty chicas, may I found some of these there?

If not, how can I manage to get in contact with some big ass chicas? I know that FB is a way, but I could't find any. Could anyone help me with that?

Saludos,

Shizzle

Combo
07-15-14, 01:27
Hi there,

Saludos,

ShizzleThere's no one particular body-type that dominates there. You'll likely find what you're looking for, but if you don't, you can always hit the strip clubs, massage parlors, Mayorista, et al. It's a decent sized city.

Dolomite81
07-16-14, 05:59
Hey guys,

Sorry I messed up on uploading my comment. I was going to compliment the guy or guys that have taken Wendy for a test ride! That is one smoking chica. Exactly the type that I like. I hope she's still avail when I get there sometime in Aug. I decided not to down there during the flower festival. I'm sure its not like going to the Superbowl or anything. And probably will just end up driving chica and hotel prices through the roof. So planning on heading out there mid August to early Sept. Hope I can maybe catch a few of you guys for a beer. BTW I am hispanic mid 30's fluent in Spanish and would gladly help anyone that needs assistance.Hi man,

I will be there around mid Aug. Till Sept., I'm fluent in spanish and 33 yo, so let's catch up for a beer.

Ciao!

Almotu
07-18-14, 15:23
Mansion / Castillo jefes: Will there be room for outsiders who want to book a seat in one of your famous Chiva bus parties during Feria de Flores? How much is the price of admission?

BeersTerry
07-18-14, 23:14
Great to see Aussie Greg back running things at the Mansion / Medellin Plaza. IMO Greg runs a tighter ship. I also like the way girls rotate through when he is there. He manages to find a nice girl friend de jour and her friends visit to help with foreign relations. When Greg changes girlfriends, there is a whole new group of ambassadors helping us gringos out. Hehe.

This was some of the eye candy, halftime between Germany y Argentina

UltraHappy
09-14-14, 16:08
I understand that ownership of Casa Blanca (formerly the Mansion) has changed and is now known simply as "Hotel M. ".

I am aware that the web site is now: http://www.hotelmedellinm.com/.

There haven't been any reports here in the past two months, so I am wondering if this place operates pretty much like before.

I haven't made my first scouting trip to Medellin yet but was curious and was considering pulling the trigger and making my first visit in a couple months down there.

Are there still girls on site to cater to the hotel guests like before? How many girls are there on a typical weekend (Thursday through Saturday for example)? Are the girls there typically during the afternoon time and nighttime or are they only there during the daytime. Previous reports made me think that sometimes girls started there day here and then moved on to other places at night.

Any experienced visitors care to comment on the current state of affairs? As my Spanish is pretty rudimentary, I figured I would be better off with this kind of place to start off with, rather than trying the more "advanced" venues. Plus, I understand that Liquid Lounge is dead now. Before, I thought I would just come down here and if the Mansion thing didn't work out, I'd at least have the Liquid Lounge as a backup, but now that the Liquid Lounge is dead, I'm having second thoughts about making the trip down here.

Cubiche
09-15-14, 00:23
I understand that ownership of Casa Blanca (formerly the Mansion) has changed and is now known simply as "Hotel M. ".

There haven't been any reports here in the past two months, so I am wondering if this place operates pretty much like before.

I haven't made my first scouting trip to Medellin yet but was curious and was considering pulling the trigger and making my first visit in a couple months down there.

Are there still girls on site to cater to the hotel guests like before? How many girls are there on a typical weekend (Thursday through Saturday for example)? Are the girls there typically during the afternoon time and nighttime or are they only there during the daytime. Previous reports made me think that sometimes girls started there day here and then moved on to other places at night.

Any experienced visitors care to comment on the current state of affairs? As my Spanish is pretty rudimentary, I figured I would be better off with this kind of place to start off with, rather than trying the more "advanced" venues. Plus, I understand that Liquid Lounge is dead now. Before, I thought I would just come down here and if the Mansion thing didn't work out, I'd at least have the Liquid Lounge as a backup, but now that the Liquid Lounge is dead, I'm having second thoughts about making the trip down here.Actual ownership has NOT Changed. The owners are the same from the very start. Every few years they change the name of the corporation for legal reasons. Everything else, staff, policies, etc. , remain the same.

Combo
09-15-14, 06:05

Any experienced visitors care to comment on the current state of affairs? As my Spanish is pretty rudimentary, I figured I would be better off with this kind of place to start off with, rather than trying the more "advanced" venues. Plus, I understand that Liquid Lounge is dead now. Before, I thought I would just come down here and if the Mansion thing didn't work out, I'd at least have the Liquid Lounge as a backup, but now that the Liquid Lounge is dead, I'm having second thoughts about making the trip down here.Only the name has changed, not the ownership. The status of Liquid Lounge is really not that relevant. It was merely one very small part of the mongering scene in MDE. If the Mansion didn't work out, you would still have dozens of casas, many strip clubs, the Mayorista, etc. There is no shortage of places to find chicas in MDE.

Having said that, I do think the Mansion is the best place for you as you will have a support system with your fellow guests there. Some will be experienced in mongering in MDE and they will be able to show or explain to you what you need to know.

As far as numbers of girls at the Mansion, you never know. Sometimes the place will be loaded with smokin' chicas and sometimes there's next to nothing. Sometimes the Day is better and sometimes the Night.

Just go. In all likelihood, you'll have a great time. And don't worry about your Spanish. While it obviously would help your interraction with the girls, lots of guys with no language ability at all have the time of their lives in Colombia (or Brasil, DR, Thailand, etc).

Nabru
10-07-14, 00:05
Their email newsletter today said that Robert is no longer with the bar and it will now be run by someone named Charlie.

Hanshin Baka
10-07-14, 01:27
Who is the blond third from left? Nahomy?

Nabru
10-07-14, 02:01
Who is the blond third from left? Nahomy?Yurita Lopez.

Socker
10-18-14, 01:27
Who is the blond third from left? Nahomy?A couple of shots at La Cueva.

SavePros321
10-18-14, 03:23
A couple of shots at La Cueva.These photos look 100 x better than her fb photos. She sent me a message once wanting to meet, but I passed because her fb photos has her looking too damn flaka for my tastes.

UPDATE: Just looked at her beach/bikini pics again. She's all yours fellas, lol.

Socker
10-18-14, 05:21
These photos look 100 x better than her fb photos. She sent me a message once wanting to meet, but I passed because her fb photos has her looking too damn flaka for my tastes.

UPDATE: Just looked at her beach/bikini pics again. She's all yours fellas, lol.I came upon her at the end of one night, she was at La Cueva and she looked like a movie star. I was very happy / excited to be taking her up the hill which I did but it did not pan out. I put her in a body stocking took a couple of pics and realized she was just too smashed from her night of partying. She has a pretty face and shapely body but has a small amount of BD on her stomach for those interested.

I sent her back down the hill in the nearest cab, never hit it.

Combo
10-18-14, 08:21
A couple of shots at La Cueva.Wow, she is way more attractive fotogenicaly than in person. I've chatted with her extensively. Very nice girl. But I just had no desire to session with her. Probably shouldn't have "wasted" her time, but she's actually more intelligent and a better conversationalist than the average Mansion chica.

Socker
10-18-14, 16:40
Wow, she is way more attractive fotogenicaly than in person. I've chatted with her extensively. Very nice girl. But I just had no desire to session with her. Probably shouldn't have "wasted" her time, but she's actually more intelligent and a better conversationalist than the average Mansion chica.Those photos are 2 years old, she was brand new, at least, I never saw her before. The mansion girls generally party every night they're invited to La Cueva, they're hooking up w every kind of man on the planet.

After a year or 2 of this life style they age faster then the average chica. It's a hard life day in day out even though they seem to be having fun. I don't think they are but they sure do love the big bucks they're making, they love us gringos at the Hotel M, I have no doubt about this.

Just as a side thought I think FB has had a negative effect on Hotel M. The same crew of ladies have been working the mansion for over 2 / 3 years now and it's because they keep in contact w the hotel guest through FB.

If Hotel M doesn't invite them back the FB gringo (hotel guest) does, hence the old crew of ladies are always there.

On top of that there is a mansion girl mafia and the mansion girls don't take kindly to new invitees.

They recently sent out a newsletter and all the same mansion girls are in the photos, for me it's not good.

Combo
10-19-14, 00:07
Those photos are 2 years old, she was brand new, at least, I never saw her before. The mansion girls generally party every night they're invited to La Cueva, they're hooking up w every kind of man on the planet.

After a year or 2 of this life style they age faster then the average chica. It's a hard life day in day out even though they seem to be having fun. I don't think they are but they sure do love the big bucks they're making, they love us gringos at the Hotel M, I have no doubt about this.

Just as a side thought I think FB has had a negative effect on Hotel M. The same crew of ladies have been working the mansion for over 2 / 3 years now and it's because they keep in contact w the hotel guest through FB.

If Hotel M doesn't invite them back the FB gringo (hotel guest) does, hence the old crew of ladies are always there.

On top of that there is a mansion girl mafia and the mansion girls don't take kindly to new invitees.

They recently sent out a newsletter and all the same mansion girls are in the photos, for me it's not good.Yes, most age pretty fast in this business!

I agree, the Mansion could use some fresh blood. But for all the reasons you list, it tends to be the same girls. It's fun to arrive in town and see old "friends," but they need to bring in new girls periodically. I also think it depends on what kind of mood Greg or Robert is in. Sometimes their enthusiasm seems to renew and they get on a kick to invite new girls.

UltraHappy
10-20-14, 03:49
My write up on my experience at the Hotel M can be found mixed in with my report in the "Medellin Reports" thread here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?583-Medellin-Reports&p=1634891&viewfull=1#post1634891.

And don't forget to take the hotel business card with you when you venture out with a taxi. You can't just hop in a taxi and say, "Take me to Hotel M please. " Most taxis have no idea where "Hotel M" is (and in my experience, it didn't help to say Casa Blanca or Hotel Medellin or any of the other variations). The hotel business card has a copy of the map on the back.

An alternate strategy is to just tell the taxi driver to take you to the Hard Rock cafe on El Poblado. Hotel M is right around the corner from there.

Combo
10-20-14, 04:14
My write up on my experience at the Hotel M can be found mixed in with my report in the "Medellin Reports" thread here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?583-Medellin-Reports&p=1634891&viewfull=1#post1634891.

And don't forget to take the hotel business card with you when you venture out with a taxi. You can't just hop in a taxi and say, "Take me to Hotel M please. " Most taxis have no idea where "Hotel M" is (and in my experience, it didn't help to say Casa Blanca or Hotel Medellin or any of the other variations). The hotel business card has a copy of the map on the back.

An alternate strategy is to just tell the taxi driver to take you to the Hard Rock cafe on El Poblado. Hotel M is right around the corner from there.I like the Hard Rock idea. I usually say Oviedo (Centro Comercial) and have them stop on Avenida Poblado a couple blocks before. But Hard Rock makes more sense as it is that much closer to the Mansion / M / Casa Blanca.

ForceSteeler
10-20-14, 04:22
Yes, most age pretty fast in this business!

I agree, the Mansion could use some fresh blood. But for all the reasons you list, it tends to be the same girls. It's fun to arrive in town and see old "friends," but they need to bring in new girls periodically. I also think it depends on what kind of mood Greg or Robert is in. Sometimes their enthusiasm seems to renew and they get on a kick to invite new girls.That sucks, I hope there are new girls, I was there in June, and I'm thinking about going there in April 2015. So I hope the talent pool gets updated with fresh faces. You always have your hardcore puta, but most putas only last maybe 1-2 Years in the business.

Some Chicas fine God, Usually they find a Captain, that wants to save them.

ElJefe7010
10-20-14, 18:07
That sucks, I hope there are new girls, I was there in June, and I'm thinking about going there in April 2015. So I hope the talent pool gets updated with fresh faces. You always have your hardcore puta, but most putas only last maybe 1-2 Years in the business.

Some Chicas fine God, Usually they find a Captain, that wants to save them.There were definitely brand new girls last week, I think the hotel is in the midst of a talent recruitment process. However, last night happened to be the first time I've ever witnessed a ratio with twice as many guys to girls. I'm thinking not everybody left happy, but I've learned never to set any kind of expectations at the Mansion. Nights I thought would be dead turned out to be the best, and vice versa.

RaymondVictor
11-15-14, 14:20
The name change was because one of the owners is being sued and is exposed some serious liabilities. Now, before all the legal eagles want to respond to this posting, make sure you know what you are talking about.

Are there still girls on site to cater to the hotel guests like before? How many girls are there on a typical weekend (Thursday through Saturday for example)? Are the girls there typically during the afternoon time and nighttime or are they only there during the daytime. Previous reports made me think that sometimes girls started there day here and then moved on to other places at night..

Ricker
11-16-14, 22:30
The name change was because one of the owners is being sued and is exposed some serious liabilities. Now, before all the legal eagles want to respond to this posting, make sure you know what you are talking about.Yeppp, that's old news amigo.

That's why they've been changing their name every couple years.

Legalities, liabilities, etc.

SlamCity7777
11-18-14, 03:04
Yeppp, that's old news amigo.

That's why they've been changing their name every couple years.

Legalities, liabilities, etc.Just for the entertainment value. Might I ask why he being sued? I heard that they rented to a guest who was NOT looking for a working girl house. Is this why?

HectorPF
11-20-14, 21:34
Can you stop in the Mansion Bar if you are not staying there? Will be nearby, would like to check it out. If so, what hours are good?

Combo
11-21-14, 09:55
Can you stop in the Mansion Bar if you are not staying there? Will be nearby, would like to check it out. If so, what hours are good?Generally no, unless you're close buddies w one of the owners.

Hioctane
11-21-14, 17:44
Can you stop in the Mansion Bar if you are not staying there? Will be nearby, would like to check it out. If so, what hours are good?You can take a quick tour of the Mansion including the bar (not stay or linger).

NCal2014
11-30-14, 21:57
Hi Guys will be staying at casa#2 any recommendations on the girls. Any real pleasers that provide good GFE?

Lefeu
12-01-14, 03:36
Hi Guys will be staying at casa#2 any recommendations on the girls. Any real pleasers that provide good GFE?Once you are there, you will be pleased with the offerings. Don't worry, just go there and you will have plenty of fun. If Boyd is around, he will help with the casa tour. Also, once you are there, you will find out quickly who is GFE and who is not. The Bros there are very helpful.

Socker
12-01-14, 04:26
Once you are there, you will be pleased with the offerings. Don't worry, just go there and you will have plenty of fun. If Boyd is around, he will help with the casa tour. Also, once you are there, you will find out quickly who is GFE and who is not. The Bros there are very helpful.I think Boyd retired as the resident casa tour guide.

Stones
12-16-14, 18:40
Greetings,

The Casa Blanca postings seem to have dried up almost completely. Is that an indication that it's dead now or is something else going on? If you go back a couple of years there were lots of posts, reviews of the chicas that were there frequently, photo shoots. Last time I went (2012) you could do some reading and have some idea what you were going to find on the ground. It was a fun time back then I'm just wondering if that is still the case? I could do Lima instead. Always a great time there.

Thanks

Hioctane
12-17-14, 19:23
I think Boyd retired as the resident casa tour guide.There are no shortage of vets that will be more than willing to taking you under their wings and go on a casa run. Or strip clubs or whatever.

Chesscat
12-17-14, 23:26
How is Boyd?

There are no shortage of vets that will be more than willing to taking you under their wings and go on a casa run. Or strip clubs or whatever.

SavePros321
12-18-14, 14:23
How is Boyd?From his Facebook page it looks like he's still busy making those glass pipes.

NCal2014
12-22-14, 02:16
From his Facebook page it looks like he's still busy making those glass pipes.I'm a newbie. He was really cool to me. I had a really short 2 day stay at both mansions. 1 day at each. I can't wait to go back. All the vets there and Boyd really helped out a lot. I had a lot of questions and they laid it everything out for me. It could not be any easier. Boyd said the most dangerous part of my trip would be knowing when to cross the street and not get run over. He was right. I have lots of great pics and trip reports. Finishing my trip here in CTG and trying to figure out this bug on how to upload pics from Iphone 5. Again if you are a newbie make the trek to MDE. You will love it. Posting trip reports and pictures soon.

Lefeu
12-22-14, 07:00
Greetings,

The Casa Blanca postings seem to have dried up almost completely. Is that an indication that it's dead now or is something else going on? If you go back a couple of years there were lots of posts, reviews of the chicas that were there frequently, photo shoots. Last time I went (2012) you could do some reading and have some idea what you were going to find on the ground. It was a fun time back then I'm just wondering if that is still the case? I could do Lima instead. Always a great time there.

ThanksI just got back from a 2 week stay there. It was certainly not dead, plenty of action as usual, and a lot of new blood.

Viper10
01-03-15, 17:32
Yesterday was my first night at La Cueva. Compared to one year ago, also on Jan 2, yesterday had much more girls and the quality was very solid. Much better quality than the previous year.

Viper10.

Member #4396
01-04-15, 22:23
Yesterday was my first night at La Cueva. Compared to one year ago, also on Jan 2, yesterday had much more girls and the quality was very solid. Much better quality than the previous year.

Viper10How would the quality compare to the higher end casas and strip clubs?

I've never really wanted to stay at the Mansion because I don't need a 'plug-and-play' experience, but if the girls there are hot without dealing with the Hussle of Fase II or La Isla it'd be great.

PabloEscobar
01-10-15, 06:14
I probably won't be staying at the Mansion with the new 20% price increase.

Manizales911
01-10-15, 17:25
I probably won't be staying at the Mansion with the new 20%'price increase.Their increase is in pesos and seeing as the exchange rate has bumped up by at least 25% in the last six months you are actually paying less despite the increase if you are coming from the states.

Geolopes
01-10-15, 23:48
Me and my HIGHLY experienced wingmen (group size=3) just got back from a 10 day bangfest in CR and heard from fellow mongers that Casa Blanca is the place. Now, we've all known about this excellent place beforehand and always made a promise to try it out as a change from all our regular (combined) trips to the DR, BlackBeards, FOD / Sosua, Panama, Thailand and the Phils. So we thought we'd go to the source as we adore Colombianas. Anyway, the three of us just booked our flights today to MDE for later this Summer and are trying to make our reservations here. First emails suggest pre-pay our first 2 days each to hold the room losing the cash discount for those 2 nights. Our combined stay will book 30 nights. Obviously, we intend to pay cash upfront upon arrival to max out the discount. We are also uncomfortable sending the required, sensitive CC numbers via plain text emails as seems to be requested. Are we doing this wrong? Is there something else we should know to make this happen? We are all really excited about this trip and a 4th friend might even match most of our dates. I know there are plenty of other safe, guest friendly hotels near the venues in MDE but we would much rather enjoy a more relaxing trip this time around instead of the usual hunting around like always for the nearly 1,000 (combined) chicks we've banged out over the years. Forgot to mention that I always write excellent trip reports when I have good experiences, just check out my upcoming report on Hotel La Amistad in the Costa Rica SJO thread or my earlier work at BlackBeards for which management always greatly appreciates. Experienced friends we need your guidance right now on how to navigate the reservation process here. Thanks.

SavePros321
01-11-15, 01:31
Me and my HIGHLY experienced wingmen (group size=3) just got back from a 10 day bangfest in CR and heard from fellow mongers that Casa Blanca is the place. Now, we've all known about this excellent place beforehand and always made a promise to try it out as a change from all our regular (combined) trips to the DR, BlackBeards, FOD / Sosua, Panama, Thailand and the Phils. So we thought we'd go to the source as we adore Colombianas. Anyway, the three of us just booked our flights today to MDE for later this Summer and are trying to make our reservations here. First emails suggest pre-pay our first 2 days each to hold the room losing the cash discount for those 2 nights. Our combined stay will book 30 nights. Obviously, we intend to pay cash upfront upon arrival to max out the discount. We are also uncomfortable sending the required, sensitive CC numbers via plain text emails as seems to be requested. Are we doing this wrong? Is there something else we should know to make this happen? We are all really excited about this trip and a 4th friend might even match most of our dates. I know there are plenty of other safe, guest friendly hotels near the venues in MDE but we would much rather enjoy a more relaxing trip this time around instead of the usual hunting around like always for the nearly 1,000 (combined) chicks we've banged out over the years. Forgot to mention that I always write excellent trip reports when I have good experiences, just check out my upcoming report on Hotel La Amistad in the Costa Rica SJO thread or my earlier work at BlackBeards for which management always greatly appreciates. Experienced friends we need your guidance right now on how to navigate the reservation process here. Thanks.If Alexa is still the one booking reservations for them you can call her and give her your CC info by phone. Just tell her to email you the receipt.

And you guys have balls booking your flights before making sure you'd have a place to stay first, LOL!

JayHighFive
01-11-15, 13:51
I hear you Manizales but when the dollar drops will they drop the price? I doubt it.

Their increase is in pesos and seeing as the exchange rate has bumped up by at least 25% in the last six months you are actually paying less despite the increase if you are coming from the states.

Manizales911
01-11-15, 15:35
I hear you Manizales but when the dollar drops will they drop the price? I doubt it.They are the ONLY place in Colombia that offers a place to stay with in house girls, the only one in the entire country. They are catering to clueless non spanish gringos and can get a significant premium for their services because said clueless gringos have no where else to go. If I owned the mansion I would raise the price 40% for this very reason, supply and demand, plain and simple. Any smart businessman who owned a hotel that was consistently booked solid and had a niche market cornered would do the same. I doubt you will see the return to 1800-1 exchange rate any time soon by the way.

Geolopes
01-11-15, 19:40
They are the ONLY place in Colombia that offers a place to stay with in house girls, the only one in the entire country. They are catering to clueless non spanish gringos and can get a significant premium for their services because said clueless gringos have no where else to go. If I owned the mansion I would raise the price 40% for this very reason, supply and demand, plain and simple. Any smart businessman who owned a hotel that was consistently booked solid and had a niche market cornered would do the same. I doubt you will see the return to 1800-1 exchange rate any time soon by the way.Agreed Mani. We're quite experienced with looking for less expensive alternatives and going out hunting but our group has always talked about trying this place out even if the lodging / pussy comes at a premium. We could easily do the apartment rental thing in MDE and go out hunting. We just did that in CR last week and had a good time with a nice 4 BR condo we found in Jaco Beach for 3 nights. Check out my recent post in the CR section with pics. Got a great deal for $800 for 3 nights split 4 ways living in this walled in compound only 3 blocks walk from the beach and Cocal Hotel (pussy central). This time around we'll be pampered at Casa Blanca I guess. I'm the only member of our group that speaks good Spanish. I suppose some of the chicas there might speak some English but who cares. LOL.

Vegas Jeff
01-12-15, 06:17
Agreed Mani. We're quite experienced with looking for less expensive alternatives and going out hunting but our group has always talked about trying this place out even if the lodging / pussy comes at a premium. We could easily do the apartment rental thing in MDE and go out hunting. We just did that in CR last week and had a good time with a nice 4 BR condo we found in Jaco Beach for 3 nights. Check out my recent post in the CR section with pics. Got a great deal for $800 for 3 nights split 4 ways living in this walled in compound only 3 blocks walk from the beach and Cocal Hotel (pussy central). This time around we'll be pampered at Casa Blanca I guess. I'm the only member of our group that speaks good Spanish. I suppose some of the chicas there might speak some English but who cares. LOL.Geolopes,

If I were you I would pay the extra money and stay at The Mansion. Having a steady home base with girls on premises has some value for first timers. Also, having like-minded guys to talk things Medellin has value also. This is especially true considering most of your group can't communicate well.

The Mansion is certainly not the place as a generalization. "The Place" will be your apartment or hotel if you had the time and know how. Plenty of experienced guys, even with short trips, can have sex 3,4,5 times or more a day while staying outside The Mansion. Other experienced guys with Spanish and short trips like some of the conveniences of The Mansion. There are all types doing different things.

Make a commitment to come back on another trip and rent and apartment. Either by yourself or with one other guy max. I think you will report a difference in your trip and your reactions from the culture in general.

Good luck and report back.

Vegas Jeff
01-12-15, 06:40
They are the ONLY place in Colombia that offers a place to stay with in house girls, the only one in the entire country. They are catering to clueless non spanish gringos and can get a significant premium for their services because said clueless gringos have no where else to go. If I owned the mansion I would raise the price 40% for this very reason, supply and demand, plain and simple. Any smart businessman who owned a hotel that was consistently booked solid and had a niche market cornered would do the same. I doubt you will see the return to 1800-1 exchange rate any time soon by the way.I agree with your economic outlook.

Just like with the girls, take a good look at the person receiving the money. The owners of The Mansion have put up with alot of shit and judgement from the upper class as well as dealing with these crazy girls and business and general. I don't know Greg or Robert but I run into Boyd in El Centro occasionally. He says that he likes Medellin less and less with time. Running a business like this doesn't help.

I think that if I stood in a business owner's position, trying to run a business like this in an upper class neighborhood in Medellin, I might become bitter toward the culture a little. Things have not been peaceful, always, I have to believe this for sure. I would find it hard to accept the criticisms of their business, from the upper class, while in the poor neighborhoods there are extreme atrocities and these same people look the other way. Also, trying to deal with the locals who are envious and selfish is not like dealing with the intelligent First World cultures working together. Doing business in Latin America is no paradise.