PDA

View Full Version : Casa Blanca Medellin

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Combo
09-30-17, 18:42
There is so much more to explore in Medellin than the gringo Mansion. I stayed there once and never went back. The endless possibilities of meeting hot chicks is prevalent all over Medellin, including Centro. You are selling yourself short if you only go to the Mansion simply because they all speak English.

C5.

You didn't have to. Everybody knows that's why everybody goes to the Mansion. Fucken owner doesn't even speak Spanish.I think Robert and Alexa speak perfect Spanish. Greg and Boyd (not sure if he has any involvement these days) not so much.

Lou32
09-30-17, 23:52
You didn't have to. Everybody knows that's why everybody goes to the Mansion. Fucken owner doesn't even speak Spanish.Of all the negative things I've heard about Hotel M this is a new one. I've never heard that Mansion patrons stay there for the English.

Maybe the camaraderie is a big part of it. I met a guy there my last trip that speaks fluent Spanish and owns an apartment in El Poblado. He says that after 15 years he's learned that it is simply more fun to hang out with other gringos and simply have a great time with the guys.

I think especially as you get older it becomes less about banging 3 or 4 Paisas per day and more about the general social experience.

Combo
10-01-17, 00:17
Of all the negative things I've heard about Hotel M this is a new one. I've never heard that Mansion patrons stay there for the English.

Maybe the camaraderie is a big part of it. I met a guy there my last trip that speaks fluent Spanish and owns an apartment in El Poblado. He says that after 15 years he's learned that it is simply more fun to hang out with other gringos and simply have a great time with the guys.

I think especially as you get older it becomes less about banging 3 or 4 Paisas per day and more about the general social experience.The camaraderie is a huge part of it. I'm a fluent Spanish-speaker and I still stay at the Mansion for at least part of my trip. Usually 5-7 days at the Mansion followed by a week in an apartment. When you travel by yourself, it's nice to show up at a house and know many of the fellow guests as well as the owners and staff. I guess sort of a fraternity feeling.

To be fair, lots of guys do stay there because it's an easy environment for a non-Spanish speaker. However, there are usually a few guests that are very proficient in Spanish.

Chris561
10-01-17, 16:22
The camaraderie is a huge part of it. I'm a fluent Spanish-speaker and I still stay at the Mansion for at least part of my trip. Usually 5-7 days at the Mansion followed by a week in an apartment. When you travel by yourself, it's nice to show up at a house and know many of the fellow guests as well as the owners and staff. I guess sort of a fraternity feeling.

To be fair, lots of guys do stay there because it's an easy environment for a non-Spanish speaker. However, there are usually a few guests that are very proficient in Spanish.YMMV on the Mansion. The bro hood there is I guess cool for some people. If I wanted to party with a bunch of gringos I would simply stay here in my house in Florida. Why travel across the ocean? LOL! You mansion guy's are funny.

C5.

Socker
10-03-17, 02:05
If I wanted to party with a bunch of gringos I would simply stay here in my house in Florida. Why travel across the ocean? LOL! You mansion guy's are funny.

C5.Just as you don't get us we don't get you, I'm glad you have a house full of Colombianas to party w / you and your buddies in Florida. Why go to Colombia then?

Socker
10-03-17, 02:40
There is so much more to explore in Medellin than the gringo Mansion. I stayed there once and never went back. The endless possibilities of meeting hot chicks is prevalent all over Medellin, including Centro. You are selling yourself short if you only go to the Mansion simply because they all speak English.

C5.From the mansion you can go anywhere including wandering around the neighborhood at anytime day or night. It's a sterile barrio for sure but that's how some like it. On top of that the eye candy is impressive in the streets and malls. If one is looking for the real Colombia Poblado isn't it but central to the other fun spots, I / e el centro and la mayorista. It's not for everyone because we're all different, that's a good thing. Why the mansion gringo put-downs are necessary says more about who takes that position than the gringos in the mansion.

If you're young you can relate to the little regaetton honeys more. I'm older and a rocker so I have little in common w / little disco honeys so it helps to have some gringos around to joke w /. I like taking a break from straining my brain w / the español. I'm learning but it's freaking hard to remember all the words, and be able to understand what is rapidly being said to me. It's a lot of work. In the mansion I choose to work or not.

As for the chicas, mansion women will never rip you off or drug you as they love their gringo gold mine. There are many reasons some guys like to stay there, especially the lack of Spanish. Many guys like me just want a lazy vacation w / guaranteed quality pussy. Occasionally some entry level flesh test the p4 p waters at the mansion so there are many exceptional reasons to pop in there for a few days. I've had the pleasure of those fresh beauties. I'm too old to play the dance club scene unless they start playing Deep Purple and Audio Slave I'm not interested. So my only chance at brand new honeys happens at the mansion.

The negative is most rooms are shit and the pool of women is small. Once you walk in and start talking to some honey some gringo will whisper in your ear how good she is. So in essence every guy in there has already fucked the mansion girl you're talking to. These guys should shut the fuck up but they think it's like a fishing hole, yep, you got a good spot there! In the strip clubs it's the same thing only you don't see all your target's past customers in one room. Even w / that Colombianas can perform well if you prime them up and charm them a bit. Mansion girls on average fuck less guys than their strip club / casa women competition. What's not to like?

I think the ideal for me is a few days at the mansion and a few days in a nice fucking apartment. 5 years ago before FB took off most needed the mansion. Now you don't and that's a good thing.

Combo
10-03-17, 19:14
From the mansion you can go anywhere including wandering around the neighborhood at anytime day or night. It's a sterile barrio for sure but that's how some like it. On top of that the eye candy is impressive in the streets and malls. If one is looking for the real Colombia Poblado isn't it but central to the other fun spots, I / e el centro and la mayorista. It's not for everyone because we're all different, that's a good thing. Why the mansion gringo put-downs are necessary says more about who takes that position than the gringos in the mansion.

If you're young you can relate to the little regaetton honeys more. I'm older and a rocker so I have little in common w / little disco honeys so it helps to have some gringos around to joke w /. I like taking a break from straining my brain w / the espaol. I'm learning but it's freaking hard to remember all the words, and be able to understand what is rapidly being said to me. It's a lot of work. In the mansion I choose to work or not.

As for the chicas, mansion women will never rip you off or drug you as they love their gringo gold mine. There are many reasons some guys like to stay there, especially the lack of Spanish. Many guys like me just want a lazy vacation w / guaranteed quality pussy. Occasionally some entry level flesh test the p4 p waters at the mansion so there are many exceptional reasons to pop in there for a few days. I've had the pleasure of those fresh beauties. I'm too old to play the dance club scene unless they start playing Deep Purple and Audio Slave I'm not interested. So my only chance at brand new honeys happens at the mansion.

The negative is most rooms are shit and the pool of women is small. Once you walk in and start talking to some honey some gringo will whisper in your ear how good she is. So in essence every guy in there has already fucked the mansion girl you're talking to. These guys should shut the fuck up but they think it's like a fishing hole, yep, you got a good spot there! In the strip clubs it's the same thing only you don't see all your target's past customers in one room. Even w / that Colombianas can perform well if you prime them up and charm them a bit. Mansion girls on average fuck less guys than their strip club / casa women competition. What's not to like?

I think the ideal for me is a few days at the mansion and a few days in a nice fucking apartment. 5 years ago before FB took off most needed the mansion. Now you don't and that's a good thing.Two other gripes:

1. Stating that part of your room price is taxes when foreigners are exempt from this tax. I don't know why they insist on doing this -- they should just tell us what they're charging and not feign that part of it is taxes. Do they really think the guests are that stupid?

2. Pool is virtually useless since it's always covered and never gets warm enough to take a dip. They could uncover it in the morning when there are no girls around, but I guess they just don't feel like it.

Also, the "entry level flesh" you refer to has almost always tested the p4p waters elsewhere.

Cheerfull
10-03-17, 20:09
Two other gripes:

1. Stating that part of your room price is taxes when foreigners are exempt from this tax. I don't know why they insist on doing this -- they should just tell us what they're charging and not feign that part of it is taxes. Do they really think the guests are that stupid?

2. Pool is virtually useless since it's always covered and never gets warm enough to take a dip. They could uncover it in the morning when there are no girls around, but I guess they just don't feel like it.

Also, the "entry level flesh" you refer to has almost always tested the p4p waters elsewhere.What I find is that the Mansion has tightened up about who (female) they let into the place; the girl has to be accompanied or invited by someone staying at the mansion. This really limits the pool of girls. After a week or so, it is pretty much the same old.

One gal told me girls at the Mansion consider themselves prepagos, as opposed to girls who work in the Centro who they consider putas. I thought this was a revealing comment.

On a separate note, can someone recommend a good lube that can be purchased in MDE.

Socker
10-03-17, 20:53
Two other gripes:

Also, the "entry level flesh" you refer to has almost always tested the p4p waters elsewhere.I don't know about the tax but the mansion management is fairly stingy (at times) and offer things they don't deliver such as their cash discount which excludes your first 2 nights. That's a little sneaky and they are at times. After they get to know you their treatment gets better. I like them and the staff of maids and helpers at night, Juan, Elkin, Fernando etc. The management are good people just bent on making money. Can't blame them for being good at it. Their business model is impressive and they maintain it through strong connections w / all levels of the local government. It's an adult fun house. Doesn't everyone like fun houses?

The interesting thing about the pool at El Castillo, it used to be cool but very swimmable. Now it's frigid and un-swimable and has been that way the last 3 trips. They are not heated and the Medellin climate was good enough to keep them warm (enough) but not the last few visits so that's a bit strange. Another reason to go the condo route, I need a pool so that's a deal breaker w / me.

As for the possibility of meeting a brand new semi P4P Colombiana the mansion is the easiest place for them to try the scene out. The existing mansion ladies have lots of friends and these friends see all the deniro the mansion girl is making. The next thing you know the mansion girl is bringing her friend to the bar or pool. There is no other venue that offers this potential to the gringo. It's not an intense scene as is a strip club, not funky and or scripted as is a casa, it's just a bar or pool where people mingle and there's no clock.

Combo, I would ask you where are there more Colombianas testing the waters of the P4P scene? This would be great intel. If you say SGs (anywhere) in Medellin I would not agree or could compare it to the mansion experience. So yes, where are these newbies to the scene?

I've been to most of Medellin P4P scenes and have partaken from all and there is no place like the mansion. A popular mansion girl is getting laid twice a day maybe 4 or 5 days a week and that's when she wants to work. A hot stripper has to work 10 hours and does 4 or 5 a day and cannot choose the days she works so it's more like 6 days a week. This is not a preferred entry level scene for a shy beautiful good girl, the mansion is. Casas are even more problematic for a brand new girl and in both strip clubs and casas the women are dealing w / the locals who can be quite unpleasant to the ladies. Gringos are very much appreciated by all mansion girls. That means a lot of smiling and joking and partying w / a happy ending guaranteed, no clock until you get in the room. The money in both strip clubs and casas is not close to what a semi popular mansion girl can bring in w / much less effort.

Where can you find more low miles women than in the mansion bar or pool? I'd like to know. This is one reason I like the place, plus the newbies can show up on any day but especially at big parties. The bar can be empty (on a Tuesday night) w / one or 2 brand new ladies sitting by themselves, I've been there and done that. After a few years have gone by I still remember those occasions. I have the pics. In the distant future (I hope) these memories could be my last thoughts on my death bed.

I don't hang at Parque Lleras as I'm older and not going to try and work a non P4P chicas. I don't have the time or interest but if I were under 50 and my Spanish was good I probably would. And if I did pursue this scene I would see no point in feeling superior to the gringos who like the mansion. That's why I came out of the woodwork here. I just have to defend everyone's right to do what's best for them. There are more skilled guys here whether it be they are younger, better looking, have a lot of money, or they have the ability to charm and speak the lingo. That doesn't in anyway make them superior to the happy gringos that stay at the mansion. I don't know why some guys have a need to knock others who are doing what they want and hurting no one.

If I had a friend who is going there for the first time (w / no Espanol) I would tell him to rely on the mansion. If I had a friend who spoke Espanol and had some game I would tell him to split his time w / the mansion and a condo. Condos are much better in comfort and style and there are tons of hotties on FB (many mansion girls on FB). If you have the confidence and know the city layout condos are the way to go but no matter where you play just live and let live. Everybody's cool as long as you respect the hobby and the women who make it possible.

I will end w / I was just there and I did notice some changes for the worse but still a festive atmosphere and lots of interesting chicas and great dudes to shoot the shit with. I wasn't in top shape otherwise I would have had a great time and also explored Cartagena and El Rodadero for the first time. I had to cut my trip short by 2 weeks due to a recuperation of a surgery. It destroyed my trip. Shit happens, I handled it well but what a loss.

Fun Luvr
10-03-17, 21:07
Two other gripes:

1. Stating that part of your room price is taxes when foreigners are exempt from this tax. I don't know why they insist on doing this -- they should just tell us what they're charging and not feign that part of it is taxes. Do they really think the guests are that stupid?If you look at the prices on their web site, it states that taxes are included. I stayed there two nights earlier this year. I had forgotten what their web site states about taxes, but I did ask why temporary foreign visitors were charged the tax. I was told the exemption is only for new hotels. The amount was not enough to have an argument about, but I won't return.

I think there are businesses which purposefully take advantage of gringos. I was at the Medellin Beer Factory last Thursday. The last Thursday of each month, they have 2 for 1 on some of their food items. I ordered a hamburger, which was 2 for 1. The menu price was 25,000. I also had two Aguila Lights, which the menu lists as 8,000 each. When I got the check, the total was 45,000 plus the 10% gratuity. On the check, it listed two hamburgers, with one subtracted, and two Aguila Lights, but no prices, only the total. The waitress understood no English, and my Spanish is not enough to try to explain that. I know it was only 4,400 overcharge, but there is a principle about being honest. There is one waitress there (Valentina) who is very nice. I went there on another night to order some food to go, and told her what happened. She said to make sure the check has each item priced, and if it does not, tell the waitress or bartender to give you another check with prices. BTW, Valentina is very pretty, nice body with enhanced boobs, and some tattoos. My recommendation is if you go there and she is working, ask for her to be your waitress.

Dccpa
10-03-17, 23:11
If you look at the prices on their web site, it states that taxes are included. I stayed there two nights earlier this year. I had forgotten what their web site states about taxes, but I did ask why temporary foreign visitors were charged the tax. I was told the exemption is only for new hotels. The amount was not enough to have an argument about, but I won't return.
The article in Spanish http://www.comunidadcontable.com/BancoConocimiento/N/noti-150113-02%28bienes_exentos_con_derecho_a_devolucion_bimestral%29/noti-150113-02%28bienes_exentos_con_derecho_a_devolucion_bimestral%29.asp.

Google wouldn't translate the page, but here is the relevant paragraph: "In the case of hotel services, the exemption applies regardless of whether the party responsible for payment is the non-resident guest in Colombia or the travel agency. Likewise, tourist packages sold by hotels registered in the national tourism registry to the operating agencies, provided that tourist services are to be used in the national territory by residents abroad."

Nothing mentioned about the age of a hotel.

Tripadvisor discussion https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294073-i1708-k6773089-16_Hotel_Tax_for_Foreigners-Colombia.html.

Newspaper article stating that tourist are exempted. https://colombiareports.com/161819-2/.

Also, I tried a week in December for several Medellin hotels on booking.com. None of the hotels showed any tax and the ones that had a line for tax had -0- as the amount.

Based upon my limited research, CBM employees are speaking with forked tongues. Too bad. I was going to stay there, but that kind of BS is an instant turn off for me.

Chris561
10-03-17, 23:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I'm shutting you down Chris, I'm spending time in Medellin and I'll be fucked if I'm dealing with your shit while I'm here.

A2

Lou32
10-03-17, 23:57
[Deleted by Admin]

Please don't feed the trolls.

A2

Farfallah
10-05-17, 22:06
A few years ago I was told, by Boyd I think that Marcy had finally gone into the business, marketing herself as an upscale escort.

Is the masseuse Olga still around?

Do you remember blond Wendy?

Do you remember Geraldine?Interesting news about Marcy.

She was always put on the air of being too good for that kind of work.

Though she's probably close to, or on the wrong side of, 35, maybe I'll task myself with tracking her down. More of a bucket list thing than expecting her to be worth the money or effort.

I happened upon Boyd's ex in Bogota fairly recently, working as a bartender (and more) in a hotel close to the Parque 93.

Yes, I remember Geraldine aka Demi Moore. A wonderful figure, skinny but chesty. I wonder how she's held up over the years. I thought that she ended up in Panama, at least for awhile. And, I'm sure that I read on this board that she had hooked up with an American but that things didn't work out.

Socker
10-06-17, 18:02
Yes, I remember Geraldine aka Demi Moore. A wonderful figure, skinny but chesty. I wonder how she's held up over the years. I thought that she ended up in Panama, at least for awhile. And, I'm sure that I read on this board that she had hooked up with an American but that things didn't work out.Any updates on her would be great to hear about. She was one hell of a woman.

JjBee62
10-07-17, 13:57
If you look at the prices on their web site, it states that taxes are included. I stayed there two nights earlier this year. I had forgotten what their web site states about taxes, but I did ask why temporary foreign visitors were charged the tax. I was told the exemption is only for new hotels. The amount was not enough to have an argument about, but I won't return.

I think there are businesses which purposefully take advantage of gringos. I was at the Medellin Beer Factory last Thursday. The last Thursday of each month, they have 2 for 1 on some of their food items. I ordered a hamburger, which was 2 for 1. The menu price was 25,000. I also had two Aguila Lights, which the menu lists as 8,000 each. When I got the check, the total was 45,000 plus the 10% gratuity. On the check, it listed two hamburgers, with one subtracted, and two Aguila Lights, but no prices, only the total. The waitress understood no English, and my Spanish is not enough to try to explain that. I know it was only 4,400 overcharge, but there is a principle about being honest. There is one waitress there (Valentina) who is very nice. I went there on another night to order some food to go, and told her what happened. She said to make sure the check has each item priced, and if it does not, tell the waitress or bartender to give you another check with prices. BTW, Valentina is very pretty, nice body with enhanced boobs, and some tattoos. My recommendation is if you go there and she is working, ask for her to be your waitress.What was the tax? 25,000 + 8,000 + 8000 = 41,000. Add 4,100 for the propina plus the tax. Sounds like the bill was correct. I never check the amount, but it seems the impuesto is usually about the same as the propina.

I'd be more upset about paying 8 k for an Aguila.

Fun Luvr
10-08-17, 01:04
What was the tax? 25,000 + 8,000 + 8000 = 41,000. Add 4,100 for the propina plus the tax. Sounds like the bill was correct. I never check the amount, but it seems the impuesto is usually about the same as the propina.

I'd be more upset about paying 8 k for an Aguila.The tax is included in the menu price, just as it is at Hooters and Patrick's. The bill should have been 41,000 plus 10% propina.

Chesscat
10-08-17, 02:48
I second that motion!

Any updates on her would be great to hear about. She was one hell of a woman.

YourBoyRoc
10-09-17, 22:56
He's been out for at least six months. Think he moved out after new Year's. They stripped his room and re-did it. Boyd has an apartment in Envigado, I believe. He still has his hand in the business in some way, as I've seen him visiting the Mansion several times since he left M2. He has a dog now.I'll be making my first trip to Medellin next month staying at M2. Can someone tell me if I need to convert my money. In Dominican Republic there's no need for pesos the hotel and the girls except usd. I wonder if it's the same in Columbia. Also, can someone tell me the conversion rate there.

TheBloke1
10-10-17, 01:51
I'll be making my first trip to Medellin next month staying at M2. Can someone tell me if I need to convert my money. In Dominican Republic there's no need for pesos the hotel and the girls except usd. I wonder if it's the same in Columbia. Also, can someone tell me the conversion rate there.I'm also making my first trip to Colombia (Medellin and staying at the Mansion) at the end of this month for about 9 days. Been many times to San Jose but always wanted to visit Medellin, though my Spanish sucks. Hope I can find a few older experienced guys to show me around.

Oil Stain
10-10-17, 02:02
I'll be making my first trip to Medellin next month staying at M2. Can someone tell me if I need to convert my money. In Dominican Republic there's no need for pesos the hotel and the girls except usd. I wonder if it's the same in Columbia. Also, can someone tell me the conversion rate there.I was just in Bogota this past September and I got 2650-2675 at bancolombia using my schwab debit visa. Everything is done in cop, so you need to convert. Oil.

Husker Dude
10-10-17, 03:10
I'll be making my first trip to Medellin next month staying at M2. Can someone tell me if I need to convert my money. In Dominican Republic there's no need for pesos the hotel and the girls except usd. I wonder if it's the same in Columbia. Also, can someone tell me the conversion rate there.In MDE, you need to covert your $. I go to the DR all the time too & it is different there. The best way in MDE is to use ATM machines, a better rate than exchanging $. I use the Schwabb card as it has no fees & will refund you any fees ATM charges you.

YourBoyRoc
10-10-17, 14:57
In MDE, you need to covert your $. I go to the DR all the time too & it is different there. The best way in MDE is to use ATM machines, a better rate than exchanging $. I use the Schwabb card as it has no fees & will refund you any fees ATM charges you.Would you happen to know how much is the charge to exchange or withdraw money from the ATM? When I was in Europe they charged about $90 to withdraw or exchange $500. I may just order some COP from the bank.

Also, how would you compare the women in Columbia to the women in DR?

Fun Luvr
10-10-17, 15:47
I was just in Bogota this past September and I got 2650-2675 at bancolombia using my schwab debit visa. Everything is done in cop, so you need to convert. Oil.Something doesn't look right. I was in Medellin from Sep 19 to Oct 2 and received an average of 2917 at Bancolombia's ATMs using the Schwab card. The last time I received rates in the 2600 range was in 2015. Since 2015, it has always been in the 2900's and 3000's, except in Feb, 2016 when the average for my trip was 3360.

Use xe.com to check the conversion rates. It is real close to what you will receive at the ATM's. Just a note for your consideration, the ATM rate is pegged to the previous day's exchange rate. If you see the rate drop on xe, then go to the ATM during the day to receive the previous day's rate. Conversely, if you see the rate rise, you may want to wait until the next day to visit the ATM. The fluctuation is usually less than 1% on any day, so you will not be gaining or losing a lot. The rates at the Bancolombia ATM's are adjusted sometime in the evening, I think 8 or 9pm.

YourBoyRoc
10-10-17, 19:14
Thanks to everyone for the replies. I appreciate you all.

JjBee62
10-10-17, 21:58
Would you happen to know how much is the charge to exchange or withdraw money from the ATM? When I was in Europe they charged about $90 to withdraw or exchange $500. I may just order some COP from the bank.

Also, how would you compare the women in Columbia to the women in DR?The charge depends on 2 things: your bank's charge for using a foreign ATM and the local bank's charge. Davivienda doesn't charge a fee, Servibanca charges 12,000 pesos and I think Citibank charges 10,000 pesos. My bank charges a currency exchange fee plus a foreign ATM fee. After it's all figured in, with my bank's fees, I get about 2750 per dollar.

There's no real comparison between DR girls and Colombian girls. Come to Colombia and you will immediately understand.

Fun Luvr
10-11-17, 01:24
Would you happen to know how much is the charge to exchange or withdraw money from the ATM? When I was in Europe they charged about $90 to withdraw or exchange $500. I may just order some COP from the bank.

Also, how would you compare the women in Columbia to the women in DR?Here are three banks that have ATMs very close to M2 that do not charge anything for using their ATMs: Bancolombia, Davivienda, and BBVA. Figure out what your bank will charge for foreign ATM use. There are many currency exchange offices near M2. They are called cambios. I just checked one and they are exchanging 2740 COP for $1. You may be better off exchanging at the cambios, depending on what your bank charges. I think you will get a very poor rate if you order COP from your bank.

If you plan to do foreign travel, you should get a Charles Schwab debit card. You have to open a stock broker account, but you don't have to put any money in it. With that card, you can use ATMs and not pay any fees.

Dickhead
10-11-17, 02:00
If you plan to do foreign travel, you should get a Charles Schwab debit card. You have to open a stock broker account, but you don't have to put any money in it. With that card, you can use ATMs and not pay any fees.You must have the magic Schwab card if you don't put any money in the account but still manage to use ATMs. I got to get me one of those accounts!

But what I am sure Fun Luvr means is that the Schwab accounts have no minimum balance requirement, either initial or ongoing. I found that very puzzling so I asked one of their branch managers how the hell they made any money that way and he looked around furtively and said, 'I'm not so sure we do. ' Back when they started offering ATM rebates, they had a $25 k minimum to get the rebates.

Then right next to the Schwab ATM card goes the Capital One Cash Rewards card with 1. 5% back on all purchases and no foreign exchange or foreign transaction fees. AMEX platinum with mega limit in case of any problems and for the odd car rental, and the international traveler is all set.

One time I had a brain cramp and landed in México and then realized I had no ATM card. Found this little bitty AMEX office in Puerto Vallarta and asked if I could get a cash advance. Guy said he could give me up to five thousand dollars and opened up a drawer in his desk that musta had fifty or a hundred thousand dollars in it. Gave me $500 and at that time, there was no fee at all for platinum card holders. There is now though, 3% I think.

YourBoyRoc
10-11-17, 02:19
The charge depends on 2 things: your bank's charge for using a foreign ATM and the local bank's charge. Davivienda doesn't charge a fee, Servibanca charges 12,000 pesos and I think Citibank charges 10,000 pesos. My bank charges a currency exchange fee plus a foreign ATM fee. After it's all figured in, with my bank's fees, I get about 2750 per dollar.

There's no real comparison between DR girls and Colombian girls. Come to Colombia and you will immediately understand.I've heard that from others, as well. Thanks for the feedback.

YourBoyRoc
10-11-17, 12:30
I've been to Black Beards twice and I'll be going to Medellin Mansion soon. Any of you guys been to both? If so, which did you like better?

Fun Luvr
10-11-17, 14:09
You must have the magic Schwab card if you don't put any money in the account but still manage to use ATMs. I got to get me one of those accounts!

But what I am sure Fun Luvr means is that the Schwab accounts have no minimum balance requirement, either initial or ongoing.

If you plan to do foreign travel, you should get a Charles Schwab debit card. You have to open a stock broker account, but you don't have to put any money in it. With that card, you can use ATMs and not pay any fees.Please read what I wrote. You do not have to put any money in the stock broker account. That is exactly what I meant to say. You cannot use a debit card to get money from a brokerage account, even if you have money there. You must have money in a Schwab bank account to use the debit card. You must have a brokerage account to open a bank account, but you do not have to have any money in the brokerage account.

Dickhead
10-11-17, 22:11
I have a Schwab brokerage account. I do not have a Schwab bank account. I get free ATM withdrawals world wide. My response to you was mostly tongue in cheek, meaning obviously whatever account you are taking the money out of had to have money put into it at some point.

JjBee62
10-11-17, 22:58
I've been to Black Beards twice and I'll be going to Medellin Mansion soon. Any of you guys been to both? If so, which did you like better?I've been to both and each has it's pluses and minuses, plus I was slightly under the weather at both places, so my experiences were not spectacular.

Rooms are comparable, furniture that's due to be replaced, pretty basic in both spots.

Girls, in my opinion are better looking at Mansion. To me it isn't even close, but maybe I was at Blackbeard's at the wrong time.

Advantages to Blackbeard's:

Restaurant on site.

Tag team BBBJ in the Jacuzzi.

At most 3 flights of stairs between the girls and your room.

Overall girls seemed a bit friendlier.

Advantages to the Mansion:

Short, cheap taxi ride from anything you could want.

Better looking women.

Lots of nearby restaurant options.

Patrons seemed a little more sociable.

Lou32
10-11-17, 23:36
I've been to Black Beards twice and I'll be going to Medellin Mansion soon. Any of you guys been to both? If so, which did you like better?I like the Mansion better.

The girls are WAY hotter (less flab). The neighborhood is upper middle-class by American standards while Costambar is OK but a bit boring except it has an OK beach. The Mansion itself is a bit more "cozy" if you like hanging out there. Both have decent facilities but the Mansion has better decor. Interestingly, they both have tiny bars but Blackbeards is upstairs (The Crow's Nest) while Hotel M's is downstairs (Charlie's Angels).

Also they both are in areas where the girls and the noise can't be TOO outlandish because of the non-partying regular neighbors. The Mansion is surrounded by taller buildings on a hill so no naughty stuff allowed outside like the Blackbeard's Bikini Contest.

Also, the air is thinner and the Mansion is on a steep hill so if you are not in shape then that will take its toll on you unless you taxi everywhere. There are less guys at the Mansion and it is far more common for guys there to order in chicas they've met outside the Mansion and / or online. Speaking of ordering out, Casa Blanca has a kitchen with a small (wonderful) staff and your breakfast is included in the price of accommodations. Plenty of delivery options available too but be sure to order your food one hour before you are hungry. Trust me.

In Costambar at Blackbeards there is a seated restaurant area next to the poolside bar. Only coffee is free but the menu is surprisingly varied. Some nearby restaurants on the beach and in the pueblo too (Sole Mio, etc.).

Blackbeards has terrible, awful water pressure in the showers and the rooms are OK. Casa Blanca has good water pressure and hot water and the rooms are OK.

Back to the girls.

Blackbeard chicas will hound you for citas (especially "Happy Hours"). Mansion chicas will not except down in the bar after a couple of drinks but still nowhere near as in your face as Blackbeards chicas. GFE (IMHO) is better at the Mansion but it varies. Blackbeards chicas are mostly all business but a few are really GFE if they like you.

Dominicanas (IMHO) are superior with oral (far superior) and have natural curves (especially up top). Paisas have less excess fat and are FAR more beautiful (again, IMHO) and to be honest are clearly better educated than their Dominican sisters. Most of the Colombian girls come from slightly better economic / educational backgrounds than the Dominicans as far as I can tell. Plus, plastic surgery is a second religion in Colombia but the results are sometimes amazing. The chicas wear fake braces in both countries.

The key difference is between the two areas.

The Mansion is in an upscale area of a medium/ major city with shopping malls, traffic, etc. Blackbeards is in a sleepy, guarded beach community with not much to offer away from the compound except beach stuff and motoconchos.

There is a whole lot more but those are just some of the differences that I can think of.

YourBoyRoc
10-17-17, 02:08
I like the Mansion better.

The girls are WAY hotter (less flab). The neighborhood is upper middle-class by American standards while Costambar is OK but a bit boring except it has an OK beach. The Mansion itself is a bit more "cozy" if you like hanging out there. Both have decent facilities but the Mansion has better decor. Interestingly, they both have tiny bars but Blackbeards is upstairs (The Crow's Nest) while Hotel M's is downstairs (Charlie's Angels).

Also they both are in areas where the girls and the noise can't be TOO outlandish because of the non-partying regular neighbors. The Mansion is surrounded by taller buildings on a hill so no naughty stuff allowed outside like the Blackbeard's Bikini Contest.

Also, the air is thinner and the Mansion is on a steep hill so if you are not in shape then that will take its toll on you unless you taxi everywhere. There are less guys at the Mansion and it is far more common for guys there to order in chicas they've met outside the Mansion and / or online. Speaking of ordering out, Casa Blanca has a kitchen with a small (wonderful) staff and your breakfast is included in the price of accommodations. Plenty of delivery options available too but be sure to order your food one hour before you are hungry. Trust me.

In Costambar at Blackbeards there is a seated restaurant area next to the poolside bar. Only coffee is free but the menu is surprisingly varied. Some nearby restaurants on the beach and in the pueblo too (Sole Mio, etc.).

Blackbeards has terrible, awful water pressure in the showers and the rooms are OK. Casa Blanca has good water pressure and hot water and the rooms are OK..Sounds like the mansion is winning. Recently found out two of my favorites are no longer working there. A slim young one named Anabell and a nice slim thick one named Bianca but, if what you say is true I won't miss them at all. Thanks for the great feedback looking forward to getting to Casa Blanca.

YourBoyRoc
10-17-17, 02:12
I've been to both and each has it's pluses and minuses, plus I was slightly under the weather at both places, so my experiences were not spectacular.

Rooms are comparable, furniture that's due to be replaced, pretty basic in both spots.

Girls, in my opinion are better looking at Mansion. To me it isn't even close, but maybe I was at Blackbeard's at the wrong time.

Advantages to Blackbeard's:

Restaurant on site.

Tag team BBBJ in the Jacuzzi..I agree, Dominican women's BBBJ skills are the best. For that reason, I'm going to have to make time for both. I also like their curves so, can't count them out.

Thanks for the feedback.

YourBoyRoc
10-20-17, 15:05
So, I've done a little research with the help of some of you on this thread. I was considering purchasing COP from my bank and bringing pesos with me instead of using ATM's or money exchange. However, my bank is only offering 2,500 pesos per usd. So, I think ATM or money exchange is the way to go. How safe is it to frequently use ATM machines and money exchange. Also, what's the maximum I can withdraw?

RioGuest
10-20-17, 21:50
Staying at the mansion, beginning Nov. 6th, for a week. Anyone else staying here at then? PM me.

JjBee62
10-20-17, 21:54
So, I've done a little research with the help of some of you on this thread. I was considering purchasing COP from my bank and bringing pesos with me instead of using ATM's or money exchange. However, my bank is only offering 2,500 pesos per usd. So, I think ATM or money exchange is the way to go. How safe is it to frequently use ATM machines and money exchange. Also, what's the maximum I can withdraw?I've been using ATMs in Medellin for the past 6 months with no issues. I've only used money exchange twice, also with no problems.

How much you can withdraw depends on your bank. My bank allows up to $800/ day for withdrawals. I can't imagine needing more than that.

How much you can withdraw per transaction depends on the ATM. Servibanca allows up to 780 k pesos per transaction, Davivienda allows 720 k.

Husker Dude
10-20-17, 23:34
So, I've done a little research with the help of some of you on this thread. I was considering purchasing COP from my bank and bringing pesos with me instead of using ATM's or money exchange. However, my bank is only offering 2,500 pesos per usd. So, I think ATM or money exchange is the way to go. How safe is it to frequently use ATM machines and money exchange. Also, what's the maximum I can withdraw?You should be able to get about 2900 p /$ more or less using ATM's. Around the mansion, it is pretty safe. I usually to across the street to Citi or use banccolumbia. Some have 600,000 p limit & I think Citi has 1,200,000 p limit. I usually go to one of the malls, as I think is real safe there with people around. Money exchanges are in Olevieda mall across the street, & require passport.

YourBoyRoc
10-21-17, 01:27
You should be able to get about 2900 p /$ more or less using ATM's. Around the mansion, it is pretty safe. I usually to across the street to Citi or use banccolumbia. Some have 600,000 p limit & I think Citi has 1,200,000 p limit. I usually go to one of the malls, as I think is real safe there with people around. Money exchanges are in Olevieda mall across the street, & require passport.I guess, I'll do the same. Thanks again.

PdxMonger
11-05-17, 06:34
I will be at the Mansion for the thanksgiving week. Would love to do some non-monger activities and also check out the scene outside of the Mansion. How is the scene at Mansion now? I haven't been here in a few years.

Exoticspirit
11-12-17, 04:36
Are the girls at the Mansion pretty GFE or are they in general quite mechanical with very little passion?

Buckinup
11-13-17, 18:21
Are the girls at the Mansion pretty GFE or are they in general quite mechanical with very little passion?They run the gamut from GFE to hardened pros. The good thing is that you have time to talk with them to try to figure out where they fall on the spectrum.

BlueVein09
11-18-17, 16:56
Morning boys,

I will be taking my first trip to Medellin at the end of January, but there was no availability at the Mansion, so I'll be staying at the Castle. Are there any differences between the two? Any pros / cons would be appreciated. I was thinking of canceling the reservation at the Castle and staying closer to Parque Lleras. Any suggestions.

Gracias.

JjBee62
11-18-17, 22:46
Morning boys,

I will be taking my first trip to Medellin at the end of January, but there was no availability at the Mansion, so I'll be staying at the Castle. Are there any differences between the two? Any pros / cons would be appreciated. I was thinking of canceling the reservation at the Castle and staying closer to Parque Lleras. Any suggestions.

Gracias.The castle is also known as M2. It is located 3 blocks up a steep hill from the Mansion. The Castle has no bar and there are no girls hanging out at the pool during the day. If you have a good list of girls you can call, the Castle would be okay. Just order in. If you're going to rely on the girls at the Mansion, those 3 blocks uphill are going to suck.

Husker Dude
11-18-17, 23:50
Morning boys,

Gracias.The castle is about 4 blocks straight up a steep hill from M1. It's less than a $5 taxi ride to go up the hill. The Castle is a lot quieter and lots of guys prefer it that way. M1 is where the action is as the girls are there hanging at the pool and the bar. Also in response to other posts, I find the girls at the mansion to be mostly GFE. They'll sit around & talk to you, so you can get to know them.

ColombiaLover
11-19-17, 04:47
I stay at the Castillo frequently. It is best for seasoned guys who have lists of chicas and don't need to rely on the Mansion for chicas. That said, as a new guy, you are pretty close to the Mansion. So you can easily walk down to the Mansion and see who's at the pool in the afternoon and who's in La Cueva at night. The walk up the hill is not great (especially for someone like me from Florida, where we have zero altitude), but unless you are really old or out of shape, it's not that bad. I do it and I'm 52 and not in great shape.

A pro of the Castillo (compared to Lleras) is that you have some resources at the Castillo. Veteran guys, most of whom would be willing to share advice. You also have breakfast, laundry, room cleaning. If you stay in Lleras as a newbie, you'll have no resources (unless you latch on to some stray gringos wandering around) and your "pool" of chicas will be the ones at the bars, who often overcharge and may well be [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902). That said, if you can find a wingman or hire a guide or go to Centro in the day and use casas (cheap, but usually no GFE), then staying in Lleras would be fine.

Morning boys,

Gracias.

YourBoyRoc
11-30-17, 19:39
I recently returned from my first trip to the Mansion. It's Pretty much like Black Beards other than the fact that Black Beards has more girls available. At the mansion there were no girls around during the daytime and less than what I've experienced at Black Beards during the night. You have to negotiate with girls at the Mansion while the price is set at Black Beards. I was told the going price for the girls at the mansion was 150,000 but every girl I dealt with asked for 200,000. I was able to talk a few down to $150,000 and 20,000 for taxi. Dominican girls were always clean and fresh, they shower before and after. Not the same with the Mansion girls. Two of the girls didn't smell too fresh. Kelly and Sarah. The difference is that Colombian women are way more attractive. So, the Mansion wins with me.

Exoticspirit
12-01-17, 00:23
I was told the going price for the girls at the mansion was 150,000 but every girl I dealt with asked for 200,000. I was able to talk a few down to $150,000 and 20,000 for taxi. When they asked for taxi fare, was this pretty late in the evening and they were packing it in for the night after you?

YourBoyRoc
12-01-17, 10:44
When they asked for taxi fare, was this pretty late in the evening and they were packing it in for the night after you?Nope every session even the ones I repeated the same day.

The Tall Man
12-01-17, 17:01
......The difference is that Colombian women are way more attractive. So, the Mansion wins with me.I spent 10 full days in Sosua at the start of November last month, partied everyday with Dominican girls. True statement about the beauty factor however the Dominican girls are fun too! I would not kick any of the girls I had in Sosua out of bed BUT you got to like black african look and darkness, it is true that the blacker the skin the pinker the pussy is.

This all being said I return next week to Medellin to my paisa girls!

TTM.

YourBoyRoc
12-01-17, 21:46
I spent 10 full days in Sosua at the start of November last month, partied everyday with Dominican girls. True statement about the beauty factor however the Dominican girls are fun too! I would not kick any of the girls I had in Sosua out of bed BUT you got to like black african look and darkness, it is true that the blacker the skin the pinker the pussy is.

This all being said I return next week to Medellin to my paisa girls!

TTM.I Love Dark Skin women as well as the white skin Colombian women. My favorite girl from at the mansion was a dark skin girl from Córdoba named Evis.

I have a question for you. How's the safety in Sosua? I've been resorting to Black Beard because I feel safe there but I heard that BB's has nothing on Sosua. Is it safe to walk alone or go to clubs alone at night? BTW my Spanish isn't too good.

Combo
12-01-17, 23:38
I Love Dark Skin women as well as the white skin Colombian women. My favorite girl from at the mansion was a dark skin girl from Crdoba named Evis.

I have a question for you. How's the safety in Sosua? I've been resorting to Black Beard because I feel safe there but I heard that BB's has nothing on Sosua. Is it safe to walk alone or go to clubs alone at night? BTW my Spanish isn't too good.Very safe to walk around Sosua at night. Just exercise good judgement on girls that you bring back to your place (good advice anywhere in the world).

Husker Dude
12-02-17, 03:28
Very safe to walk around Sosua at night. Just exercise good judgement on girls that you bring back to your place (good advice anywhere in the world).I love the Dominicans as well as Colombians. Been to Blackbeards twice a year for the past 7 years & started going to MDE the last 2 years, twice a year. In Sosua you have to watch your pockets for chicas trying to pick pocket you, other wise it is safe. I prefer the safe environment at BB than picking up chicas in Sosua cause you never know what you are going to get. I also stay at the mansion in MDE and from now on I will go to MDE 3 x a year and the DR once a year, as I like the looks of Colombians better as well as the modern city, compared to the 3rd world DR.

The Tall Man
12-02-17, 17:30
I love the Dominicans as well as Colombians. Been to Blackbeards twice a year for the past 7 years & started going to MDE the last 2 years, twice a year. In Sosua you have to watch your pockets for chicas trying to pick pocket you, other wise it is safe. I prefer the safe environment at BB than picking up chicas in Sosua cause you never know what you are going to get. I also stay at the mansion in MDE and from now on I will go to MDE 3 x a year and the DR once a year, as I like the looks of Colombians better as well as the modern city, compared to the 3rd world DR.All good observations about the safety and differences between DR girls specifically Sosua and Paisas in medellin.

I base my Sosua experiences with one visit so I could check it out. I am glad I did. I don't know if I would ever return as I frequent medellin about 3 times each year and have a stable of 19 to 25 yo paisa girls whom, not every one, rock my world as they are fun and damn cute, I will spend a month in medellin this visit and already have, I kid you not 25 girls at the waiting, of course I will only see a handful or two but the availability for pussy in medellin from non-pros or those that just want to earn a few pesos for their Christmas shoping is off the hook this December.

As far as safety, In Sosua I stayed at New Garden right in the center of action and had no safety problems even out at 2 and 3 am on many nights. In Medellin because everything is so spread out I am always mindful of saftey and take my safety serious as it can be dangerous.

One thing that I wish Medellin had is a beach! This made my trip to Sosua really fun just hanging on the beach on a warm afternoon, take a swim with my special girl, enjoy beer and very good food on the beach, all very relaxing and enjoyable.

I have never stayed at either BB in the DR or the Mansion in MDE for that matter so can't comment on those venues.

Just my two cents.

TTM.

Manizales911
12-02-17, 21:05
I Love Dark Skin women as well as the white skin Colombian women. My favorite girl from at the mansion was a dark skin girl from Crdoba named Evis.

I have a question for you. How's the safety in Sosua? I've been resorting to Black Beard because I feel safe there but I heard that BB's has nothing on Sosua. Is it safe to walk alone or go to clubs alone at night? BTW my Spanish isn't too good.I've lived in Colombia and I currently live in Sosua and at night Sosua is far safer to walk around, I am specifically speaking about Sosua though, I've also lived in Puerto Plata and I would NOT walk anywhere in Puerto Plata at night, no way, no how.

Tasss
12-13-17, 11:02
Hey guys,

I'm sure I'll find out within the first day but I'd like to prepare ahead. Where could I find these around Hotel M within safe walking distance?

- Quick eats at any time of the day.

- SIM card.

- Money exchange.

JjBee62
12-13-17, 15:48
Hey guys,

I'm sure I'll find out within the first day but I'd like to prepare ahead. Where could I find these around Hotel M within safe walking distance?

- SIM card.

- Money exchange.Directly in front of M1 is the backside of KTronix. You can get a SIM Card there. Or you can walk a few blocks south to either Oviedo or Santa Fe mall. You will need your passport and may need the receipt for your phone to prove it isn't stolen.

About 2 blocks south is McDonald's, the only anytime option available in the area. Another block south is Oviedo mall. There are about 5 money exchange places there, all on the street level around the external parking area.

A better food option, anytime, is to download the Domicilios app. Delivery to the hotel, usually in about 45 -60 minutes of everything from hamburgers to pizza, empanadas to tequila. Delivery charge usually runs 3500 pesos or less and the minimum order is small.

Daytime options are available at Oviedo mall with lunches starting at 12 k, or Santa Fe mall, starting at 15 k. One block north of KTronix is La Strada, a collection of restaurants, including a Burger King and Papa Johns. They also have good food.

The entire nearby neighborhood is safe to walk unless you have a heart condition. The hills to the east are brutal.

Husker Dude
12-13-17, 17:43
Hey guys,

- SIM card.

- Money exchange.It is pretty safe all around the mansion. There are probably 50 or more restaurants around it within 6 blocks. Olevida mall is across the street down the hill to the left from the mansion. Sante Fe mall is left about 6 blocks from the mansion and is as fancy as any mall in the US. They both have tons of restaurants & food court on the upper level of Sante Fe Mall. Also many restaurants just down the hill on your right from M1. ATM's everywhere, especially the malls. Money exchanges in Oliveda mall which is open air mall. The #1 restaurant in MDE is just 1 block from M1, La Provencia, reservations required, but well worth it.

Tasss
12-13-17, 21:07
It is pretty safe all around the mansion. There are probably 50 or more restaurants around it within 6 blocks....Thanks for the info. Looks like it'll be pretty convenient. You're.

PseudoGene
12-17-17, 15:31
There are three wifi PW for M1, M2 and M3 at the counter of M1. I know so far M1 (with bar), M2 AKA el castilo, where is M3? Thanks.

Husker Dude
12-17-17, 19:00
There are three wifi PW for M1, M2 and M3 at the counter of M1. I know so far M1 (with bar), M2 AKA el castilo, where is M3? Thanks.No M3, they have another wifi for the eating area to get better reception, didn't notice it being labeled M3 last time there.

Cheerfull
12-19-17, 20:05
No M3, they have another wifi for the eating area to get better reception, didn't notice it being labeled M3 last time there.Has anyone had a problem with bedbugs at the Mansion? I was there at the Mansion early November. Returned to USA with itching, bumps on the arms, hives, etc, identified as bedbug problem.

Lou32
12-23-17, 01:13
I recently returned from my first trip to the Mansion. It's Pretty much like Black Beards other than the fact that Black Beards has more girls available. At the mansion there were no girls around during the daytime and less than what I've experienced at Black Beards during the night. You have to negotiate with girls at the Mansion while the price is set at Black Beards. I was told the going price for the girls at the mansion was 150,000 but every girl I dealt with asked for 200,000. I was able to talk a few down to $150,000 and 20,000 for taxi. Dominican girls were always clean and fresh, they shower before and after. Not the same with the Mansion girls. Two of the girls didn't smell too fresh. Kelly and Sarah. The difference is that Colombian women are way more attractive. So, the Mansion wins with me.I've been to Hotel M several times in the last year and on each trip it has been a greater and greater struggle to get the paisas to stick with the tried and true 150 K. They are becoming quite hardened and 200 K is what most WILL ask if not demand. I think for guys who are there a LOT and repeat will have girls who will stick with 150 K as to not mess up repeat business. Or some guys will bring nice gifts so the girl will take 150 K and the gift. Then again some of the other girls are very new or not so popular so they will take 150 K too.

But any of the "star" paisas will nearly DEMAND 200 K and sometimes more. At first I thought it was just me but each morning I kept hearing other guys complaining about the same thing at the Big Table.

Lou32
12-23-17, 01:21
Morning boys,

Gracias.I stayed up the hill for the first time on my third trip and I was surprised how much I like it. It feels more like a private house with a staff. Very quiet so if you are the type that spends a lot of time working on your laptop or if you just don't go out much (I don't recommend that as Medellin is a great city to explore) then it is perfect.

Some guys are "one girl a day guys" so you wouldn't really need to hang out at the M1 pool if you have alternative contacts. So a vacation of just chilling at El Castillo with the occasional call-in would be great for a lot of guys who may not appreciate the sometimes frat atmosphere of the main house.

But that hill at that altitude?. I guess every rose has its thorn, huh?

Chesscat
12-23-17, 18:01
This is how I have felt in the past. This time I requested M2, but they are remodeling, so they moved me to M1, where they are also remodeling. First time in M1, and I really didn't like it. M2 back in the day was calmer, quieter and all around better experience. No one is in M2 at all, don't quite know what's going on with The Triad.

I stayed up the hill for the first time on my third trip and I was surprised how much I like it. It feels more like a private house with a staff. Very quiet so if you are the type that spends a lot of time working on your laptop or if you just don't go out much (I don't recommend that as Medellin is a great city to explore) then it is perfect.

Some guys are "one girl a day guys" so you wouldn't really need to hang out at the M1 pool if you have alternative contacts. So a vacation of just chilling at El Castillo with the occasional call-in would be great for a lot of guys who may not appreciate the sometimes frat atmosphere of the main house.

But that hill at that altitude?. I guess every rose has its thorn, huh?

Pokeris
01-18-18, 19:01
Hello guys I try to book a room at mansion I text them email and get answer what I need to pay deposit with my card for 1 night which will be: room price (which is staded on their website already) +16 percent taxes on the top. But on their hotel website clearly stated (taxes included in price of room already) its suposed to be like that or I not supposed to pay 16 percent taxes on the top? Thanks for help.

Dccpa
01-19-18, 00:46
Hello guys I try to book a room at mansion I text them email and get answer what I need to pay deposit with my card for 1 night which will be: room price (which is staded on their website already) +16 percent taxes on the top. But on their hotel website clearly stated (taxes included in price of room already) its suposed to be like that or I not supposed to pay 16 percent taxes on the top? Thanks for help.As a non resident, you are not subject to the tax at all. But CB personnel will give you some BS answer that their hotel is subject to the tax. They know they have a captive audience and are quite willing to take advantage of you.

Combo
01-19-18, 05:18
As a non resident, you are not subject to the tax at all. But CB personnel will give you some BS answer that their hotel is subject to the tax. They know they have a captive audience and are quite willing to take advantage of you.You nailed it. They basically assume that the typical Gringo guest is too dumb to realize it. I guess they want you to think that 16% of what you pay is going for taxes so it seems like the price really isn't so bad.

MedellinGringo
01-19-18, 05:58
Hello guys I try to book a room at mansion I text them email and get answer what I need to pay deposit with my card for 1 night which will be: room price (which is staded on their website already) +16 percent taxes on the top. But on their hotel website clearly stated (taxes included in price of room already) its suposed to be like that or I not supposed to pay 16 percent taxes on the top? Thanks for help.The charge is for paying with a credit card not for taxes.

The price on the website is the cash price. They charge more for using a credit card.

When you get there you can pay the rest in cash and it will be the price on the website.

I used to leave a deposit with them in cash before I would leave and just use the cash I left with them to use as my deposit to avoid the extra charge.

The eventually started just letting me make a reservation without any deposit but you have to be a regular for that.

Dickhead
01-19-18, 07:53
The charge is for paying with a credit card not for taxes. The price on the website is the cash price. They charge more for using a credit card.16% more for using a credit card. And this mysteriously equals the Colombian hotel tax. I find this to be unlikely.

Pokeris
01-19-18, 08:16
16% more for using a credit card. And this mysteriously equals the Colombian hotel tax. I find this to be unlikely.I thought foreigners not need pay hotel taxes which now 19%. If I am tourist and I will show my passport with entry stamp when I will arrive at mansion can I avoid this taxes? Or they never ask to pay hotel taxes on arrival at.

Hotel together with room price?

Dickhead
01-19-18, 09:19
You are confusing the Casa Blanca Medelllín with a legitimate, law abiding business. Foreigners do not have to pay the hotel tax but Casa Blanca Medelland will charge it to you anyway and stick it in their gringo pockets. Casa Blanca is, has been, and always will be a dishonest operation run by a bunch of dirt bags, one of whom is a [CodeWord910] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord910). So if you want to pay excessive prices to have access to excessively priced and used up prostitutes, then Casa Blanca is a good choice. Most of the people staying there are rookies and nose pickers and the rest are either clueless or are management shills who receive 'discounted rates' that are still way higher than anyone with any knowledge of the town or culture would recei
I am going to say this again and anyone who disagrees was not there. When I stayed there, there were minors performing sexual acts. One of the owners had a 15 year old pregnant with his child and thought that was hilarious. I reserved a private room with a private bath and was given a shared bath and was refused a price adjustment. They advertised use of the kitchen but everything in the kitchen was padlocked all the time. A Rottweiler belonging to one of the owners was running loose and defecated in two guests' rooms. Numerous pool parties were advertised where there would be barbecues. These were uniformly lame. Hot dogs are not barbecue! The owner's son was fourteen years old, living in a *****house and not going to school, and snorting cocaine with the guests.

The place has been robbed at least twice, home invasion type stuff. They offer a wide variety of overpriced services such as airport transfers that any idiot could get for less. The maid service is terrible and so is the alleged breakfast.

Gringos stay there because they don't know any better, It's in an isolated area so that drives up all costs

Pokeris
01-19-18, 10:14
You are confusing the Casa Blanca Medellln with a legitimate, law abiding business. Foreigners do not have to pay the hotel tax but Casa Blanca Medelland will charge it to you anyway and stick it in their gringo pockets. I can't speak spanish at all what's why I choose stay at mansion for couple of days first and.

After will move to airbnb girlfriendly apartament. Thanks for info mate!!

JjBee62
01-19-18, 14:07
I can't speak spanish at all what's why I choose stay at mansion for couple of days first and.

After will move to airbnb girlfriendly apartament. Thanks for info mate!!Take all of that with a grain of salt. I can't speak against the specific claims made, except for 1. There have been, in the past, girls allowed in who were not yet 18. Now every girl coming in has her cedula checked and she is logged in and out with her name and cedula number.

The rooms aren't worth the price charged. Furnishings are old and worn. I've heard rumors of some efforts to fix that. The girls prices are about the same as you'll get from most Facebook girls. Whether that is too much you'll have to decide.

I've met a lot of guys who have stayed many times at the Mansion. Most are decent guys, many with excellent Spanish.

The location is 2 blocks from The heart of Milla De Oro, the mile of gold. There are 2 great malls and plenty of good restaurants within walking distance. Depending on your condition, Parque Lleras is about a 20 minute walk, or $2 taxi ride. El Centro is less than a $5 taxi ride away.

I'm not a fan of The Mansion. I booked a room for 2 nights to check it out and didn't sleep in the room the second night. I think it is overpriced and not a good value. However, it serves a market. Stay for a few days and decide for yourself instead of letting others decide for you.

MedellinGringo
01-19-18, 14:08
16% more for using a credit card. And this mysteriously equals the Colombian hotel tax. I find this to be unlikely.Unlikely as it may seem. Jajaja.

The important point is. When you pay in cash you don't have to pay the fee. How's that for tax avoidance. Jajaja.

PseudoGene
01-19-18, 14:25
HuskerDude,

Can anyone discuss the different means of transportation from airport besides mansion pickup? Also like to know pros and cons. Thanks for your help.

Cheerfull
01-19-18, 21:07
Dickhead,

How do you know the girls were minors, did you check their cedulas? How do you know they were performing sex acts, were you in the room with them? Lots of these young paisas look younger than they really are, and that is why checking their cedulas carefully is so important. The Mansion has gotten much better at checking cedulas (when was the last time you were there? Also the girls at the Mansion don't engage in "sex acts" at the pool or cave or public places, this is not allowed. As forVone of the owners having a fifteen year old girlfriend, have you checked her ID? (Guys brag sometimes, you know). Some of the things you mention are true, like some of the rooms are dumpy and should be remodeled, but the tone of the email is that you don't like it there and you want to make sure no one else likes it there, like you're just trying to stir up trouble.

JjBee62
01-19-18, 22:45
HuskerDude,

Can anyone discuss the different means of transportation from airport besides mansion pickup? Also like to know pros and cons. Thanks for your help.There's the white taxis at the airport. The last I saw the rate was 65 k. That may have gone up Jan. 1.

There are the publicos, shared taxis. They will wait until they have 4 passengers. I think they are 20 k.

There is the bus. The bus goes to either San Diego mall or by Nutibara hotel in El Centro. Cost was 9500. It may have gone up Jan. 1.

There's Uber. Price varies.

There's Viko Zul. You can find her on Facebook. She offers other services as well. Ask her for rates.

Combo
01-19-18, 22:56
Unlikely as it may seem. Jajaja.

The important point is. When you pay in cash you don't have to pay the fee. How's that for tax avoidance. Jajaja.Incorrect. If you pay in cash, you avoid the Credit card fee. However, you still pay the tax (even though it goes to the owners and not the government).

MedellinGringo
01-20-18, 02:49
Incorrect. If you pay in cash, you avoid the Credit card fee. However, you still pay the tax (even though it goes to the owners and not the government).Hmmm.

Let's try and keep it as simple as possible.

If you pay in cash you pay exactly the quoted price on the website.

If you pay with a credit card you get a 16 percent fee added on. Which is exactly what the IVA tax would be.

I'll admit that I haven't stayed there in well over a year. But if someone is paying cash and paying more than the quoted internet price then they are getting ripped off.

Wolf662
01-20-18, 19:19
There is the bus. The bus goes to either San Diego mall or by Nutibara hotel in El Centro. Cost was 9500. It may have gone up Jan. 1.I had read on the board that all the airport CombusesSA buses ended up behind the Nutibara but one just took a longer route via the SanDiego mall, the faster route was the "Autopista" way. Was that info wrong? It might have been a very old post.

JjBee62
01-20-18, 21:01
I had read on the board that all the airport CombusesSA buses ended up behind the Nutibara but one just took a longer route via the SanDiego mall, the faster route was the "Autopista" way. Was that info wrong? It might have been a very old post.I can't say. I get off at San Diego. I do know, last time I was there they were asking people which destination and directing them to the correct bus.

PseudoGene
01-21-18, 15:49
I am a CR veteran, non-Spanish speaking, visited MDE for the first time in November– stayed at the Casa Blanca – stayed at both M1 and M2. Majority of the points that I will mention were discussed previously in this board. Few may be new. MDE is hardcore Spanish – even immigration paper that I got in the plane was in Spanish. Hotel M contacted me prior to my trip for the ride from airport. After finishing customs, Mansion driver was in the lobby with my name. Cost – 75000 COP /27 USD, but you will pay $25 if pay with COP -airport taxis are 65 K COP. I took out money from bancolombia ATM which will be on the way to exit, next to the restroom – very beneficial for me. The ride was about 40 min to hotel M1, smooth and scenic – driver was very nice, tried to initiate conversation without realizing that regardless of how slow and how many times you repeat a Spanish sentence – it still remains Spanish. I was happy with my room – no complain. There is a small refrigerator in the room, but empty – make sure to buy drinking water from the front desk before it is too late. Breakfast is free and served till 11 AM – if you opt for the omelet, ask to cook little longer-unless you like raw inside. You can order food to hotel for $1 extra – front desk arrange that till late night. People frequently order pasta and local food – cost $5-$12. Make sure to tell that you need extra salt, napkins and cutlery (twice came without that, I corrected my mistake third time). You can buy 750 ML size absolute Vodka from the front desk or bring your own (duty free or local shop) -alcohol is costly in the bar if you are big on drinking. People usually take taxi from M1 to M2 – no guarantee that you will find one. If you are walking at night, make sure to know some landmarks around casa blanca – M1 is kind of camouflaged within some random houses and office buildings. When I was coming back to M1 (5 pm) for hunting, I was little confused about the location of M1 – three M2 residents I saw on my way to M1 trip was asking for an address to a local guy. After 40 minutes when they showed up in the bar and complaining about how they got lost – realized remembering landmarks and my previous walking around helped me- since I don't speak Spanish well. Girls were initially shy but after first round, got flooded with interested chicas. Seems like M1 rotate girls – I saw three different batches in three days. M1 girls are pretty, friendly, GFE, non-clock watcher and majority are not-oversexed and nympho, maybe I was lucky. Front desk was courteous, only couple of people at the hotel speaks English. Fellow mongers are very friendly and willing to share their experience – guys even bought me drinks – did not find any rude one. I completely agree with JjBee62 - all fellow mongers were speaking good Spanish except one or two and all are repeat customers. I know there are many exciting things are going on in MDE. That is great – that will keep me motivated to return for more. BTW, I am going back 26th February – will be happy tag along with fellow members as a thrill seeker. PM me if you like.

Chao, hasta pronto.

Fun Luvr
01-24-18, 13:35
I had read on the board that all the airport CombusesSA buses ended up behind the Nutibara but one just took a longer route via the SanDiego mall, the faster route was the "Autopista" way. Was that info wrong? It might have been a very old post.You have the correct information. I think the confusion may be at the airport. They announce the buses as going to El Centro or San Diego. I'm not sure the Autopista is that much faster. I have taken that one a couple of times, and I think it was almost an hour. But, when I was riding that bus, it made quite a few stops before getting to El Centro. In fact, the last time, I was the only passenger left when it arrived downtown.

Aton C
01-25-18, 03:16
Hey all,

Hitting MDE for the first time in March to April (4 weeks). Doing as much research as I can before the trip and this forum has great info, so kudos to you all.

I'll be staying in AirBnb around the El Poblado area. I did consider staying at the Mansion but it seems that outside guests can come visit the bar after 6 PM and given that I like to rent my own apartment, I figured it would be easier this way and give M1 a few visits.

Had a few questions. I take it majority of the guests staying at the M are mostly older guys who frequent the place often. I'm 26 and still look younger than my age, rather curious to see if this is the type of place where I'd get weird looks etc. I don't want to feel completely out of place so to speak upon arrival. Do you guys bump into younger guys coming and going at the M?

Since I don't speak spanish, I'm hoping to bump into like minded people to chill and have some good banters with. With that being said, I wouldn't mind some on-site tips and advice from the experienced and although guys are coming here just for the girls. I also would like to the know what the environment / interaction between the guests is like.

Aside from the M, I've got a list of casa's I want to check out, some girls that are keen to meet up online FB / C-Cupid. I want to hit up some strip clubs but it will most likely be towards the end of my stay once I get a feel of things. If you guys have any other recommendations feel free to PM me, also looking for anyone to tag along with during my stay in March.

Cheers.

MedellinGringo
02-07-18, 05:28
Hey all,

Hitting MDE for the first time in March to April (4 weeks). Doing as much research as I can before the trip and this forum has great info, so kudos to you all.

I'll be staying in AirBnb around the El Poblado area. I did consider staying at the Mansion but it seems that outside guests can come visit the bar after 6 PM and given that I like to rent my own apartment, I figured it would be easier this way and give M1 a few visits.

Had a few questions. I take it majority of the guests staying at the M are mostly older guys who frequent the place often. I'm 26 and still look younger than my age, rather curious to see if this is the type of place where I'd get weird looks etc. I don't want to feel completely out of place so to speak upon arrival. Do you guys bump into younger guys coming and going at the M?

Since I don't speak spanish, I'm hoping to bump into like minded people to chill and have some good banters with. With that being said, I wouldn't mind some on-site tips and advice from the experienced and although guys are coming here just for the girls. I also would like to the know what the environment / interaction between the guests is like.

Aside from the M, I've got a list of casa's I want to check out, some girls that are keen to meet up online FB / C-Cupid. I want to hit up some strip clubs but it will most likely be towards the end of my stay once I get a feel of things. If you guys have any other recommendations feel free to PM me, also looking for anyone to tag along with during my stay in March.

Cheers.You will have a very hard time getting into the Mansion if you are not staying there.

I would suggest you stay there at least a week to get your feet wet before heading off on your own. At the very least you will met women at the mansion that can come to your apartment later and help you get to know the city and introduce you to other women as well.

JuiceGuy
02-12-18, 00:29
I would stay at the Mansion for a few days and get as many Facebook and Whats App info as you can. Once you do this, I think you can stay anywhere. You will be able to network between all of the girls on FB and friend their friends.

As for the Mansion, guests can only come in if the hotel is sold out and the person pays a fee. I have never seen a guest at the pool. Every once in a while you will see a guest at the Cuerva.

Good luck.

Hey all,

Cheers.

Zhagolo52
02-12-18, 00:43
During the day people not staying at the mansion are not allowed to just "hang out" sometimes, depending on the rule of the day, they will let people to the bar at night but this changes every day depending on occupancy plus you have to pay a fee.

On the age thing. You are wrong I have seen plenty guys in mid 20's and 30's. I have had some wild parties at the pool. Plus if you have never been to MDE it is a gold mine of networking.

I would stay at the Mansion for a few days and get as many Facebook and Whats App info as you can. Once you do this, I think you can stay anywhere. You will be able to network between all of the girls on FB and friend their friends.

As for the Mansion, guests can only come in if the hotel is sold out and the person pays a fee. I have never seen a guest at the pool. Every once in a while you will see a guest at the Cuerva.

Good luck.

Dickhead
02-18-18, 23:49
Dickhead,

How do you know the girls were minors, did you check their cedulas? How do you know they were performing sex acts, were you in the room with them? Lots of these young paisas look younger than they really are, and that is why checking their cedulas carefully is so important. The Mansion has gotten much better at checking cedulas (when was the last time you were there? Also the girls at the Mansion don't engage in "sex acts" at the pool or cave or public places, this is not allowed. As forVone of the owners having a fifteen year old girlfriend, have you checked her ID? (Guys brag sometimes, you know). Some of the things you mention are true, like some of the rooms are dumpy and should be remodeled, but the tone of the email is that you don't like it there and you want to make sure no one else likes it there, like you're just trying to stir up trouble.When I was there, which was quite a few years back, yes, I checked all the seeédulas of the females I was interested in, and found that two were [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902). Both of those females subsequently went in to other guys' rooms, but I guess they could have been playing cribbage or something. Why would the owner have lied to me about his GF being [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902)? Seems like the opposite lie would have been indicated. Certainly it is possible that they have cleaned up their act, especially after getting robbed multiple times.

ColombiaLover
02-19-18, 03:54
That many years ago one of the owners had a 15 year old girlfriend. She even moved in with him with the parents' blessing. That was 11 years ago.

When I was there, which was quite a few years back, yes, I checked all the seedulas of the females I was interested in, and found that two were. Both of those females subsequently went in to other guys' rooms, but I guess they could have been playing cribbage or something. Why would the owner have lied to me about his GF being ? Seems like the opposite lie would have been indicated. Certainly it is possible that they have cleaned up their act, especially after getting robbed multiple times.

Balboa
02-19-18, 23:53
That many years ago one of the owners had a 15 year old girlfriend. She even moved in with him with the parents' blessing. That was 11 years ago.Yeppp, he's Aussie, lives under different rules than US Law.

Dickhead
02-20-18, 00:00
Actually that country has extraterritoriality as well.

http://epublications.bond.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1390&context=blr

The guy is a dirt bag, plain and simple.

Balboa
02-20-18, 15:59
Actually that country has extraterritoriality as well.

http://epublications.bond.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1390&context=blr

The guy is a dirt bag, plain and simple.Yep, however, dirt bag or not, the Australian law was enacted in 2010, and he was involved before that, and the law now is more enforced for under 16.

At the time, he was legal under Colombian law, with parental consent.

I'm not saying that I agree with him, just stating facts.

Psychman
02-21-18, 01:18
Yep, however, dirt bag or not, the Australian law was enacted in 2010, and he was involved before that, and the law now is more enforced for under 16.

At the time, he was legal under Colombian law, with parental consent.

I'm not saying that I agree with him, just stating facts."The Facts" are more complex then the simple recitation of legal statutes, as any lawyer worth their salt will tell you. Many laws are on the books regarding trafficking, drugs, licenses, age of consent, nature of consent, nature of statutory [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), ect. If the authorities in a country want you, and you give them good reason, they will get you. Period. This is why the behavior that is disused were very, very risky. It is also why, while I have stayed at the "mansion" on several occasions, I make sure to check IDs very, very carefully, and be careful with whom I hang out with. It is part of also why I prefer women in their mid twenties.

Aton C
02-21-18, 10:48
Thanks Zhagolo,

I don't plan on hanging out at the Mansion during the day, possibly just to pop in in the evening for a quick drink and scope out the scene. Happy to pay any fees etc just to get in that shouldn't be a problem. I think my best approach will be to just call the Mansion during the day and see if they'll let guests in that aren't staying.

During the day people not staying at the mansion are not allowed to just "hang out" sometimes, depending on the rule of the day, they will let people to the bar at night but this changes every day depending on occupancy plus you have to pay a fee.

On the age thing. You are wrong I have seen plenty guys in mid 20's and 30's. I have had some wild parties at the pool. Plus if you have never been to MDE it is a gold mine of networking.

Balboa
02-21-18, 19:15
"The Facts" are more complex then the simple recitation of legal statutes, as any lawyer worth their salt will tell you...Thanks professor!

Just the facts please, and You can't handle the truth!

(Dragnet and Jack N) LOL. 😂

Lou32
02-21-18, 23:28
Thanks Zhagolo,

I don't plan on hanging out at the Mansion during the day, possibly just to pop in in the evening for a quick drink and scope out the scene. Happy to pay any fees etc just to get in that shouldn't be a problem. I think my best approach will be to just call the Mansion during the day and see if they'll let guests in that aren't staying.Good luck with that.

MichaelLockhar
02-22-18, 08:12
Hi guys,

Has Boyd left the Mansion now? If so who does the morning run to find the women as I wanted to tag along.

Also when I tried to book they told me they now charge guest fee in room is this normal?

Thanks Michael.

Dccpa
02-22-18, 19:03
Hi guys,

Has Boyd left the Mansion now? If so who does the morning run to find the women as I wanted to tag along.

Also when I tried to book they told me they now charge guest fee in room is this normal?

Thanks Michael.High prices, charging a tax that doesn't apply to non residents and now a guest fee. I guess they are trying to find out just how stupid we are.

Dickhead
02-22-18, 20:18
Do they charge a guest fee if the vicious Rottweiler visits your room and takes a big old dump?

Lou32
02-22-18, 23:54
Hi guys,

Thanks Michael.Last week at this time I was there.

Boyd pops in every once in a while but AFAIK he no longer leads casa runs. Also, while I was there the guest fee was $0.00. Maybe I got a full discount because the ladies told Alexa I was an amazing lover! LOL.

MichaelLockhar
02-23-18, 00:08
So I spoken with Jonathan who answered phone and he say overnight is charged a guest fee but few hours in daytime isn't.

Has this always been the case or they mugging me off?

Who does the casa runs now that Boyd is gone?

Thanks.

Last week at this time I was there.

Boyd pops in every once in a while but AFAIK he no longer leads casa runs. Also, while I was there the guest fee was $0.00. Maybe I got a full discount because the ladies told Alexa I was an amazing lover! LOL.

MedellinGringo
02-23-18, 02:26
So I spoken with Jonathan who answered phone and he say overnight is charged a guest fee but few hours in daytime isn't.

Thanks.Are you calling the right place?

http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/rooms.html

I have never been charged an overnight fee. And that is all I do.

Are you sure the guy understood you? How did the topic even come up?

MichaelLockhar
02-23-18, 12:26
Hi,

I asked him straight up is room available and also cost of room.

Then I asked him guest policy and he said over night is xyz fee and daytime is free for few hours.

Mike.

Are you calling the right place?

http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/rooms.html

I have never been charged an overnight fee. And that is all I do.

Are you sure the guy understood you? How did the topic even come up?

MedellinGringo
02-23-18, 22:07
Hi,

I asked him straight up is room available and also cost of room.

Then I asked him guest policy and he said over night is xyz fee and daytime is free for few hours.

Mike.I have never been charged a guess fee nor have I ever heard of anyone else being charged a guess fee.

Can't even imagine even asking if there was a guess fee.

Because if you hook up with one of the mansion chicks on site they don't know what room she is in or how long she was even in your room.

If you bring a chick in from outside then they know but I have never been charged a thing.

But it's hard to tell what the truth is anymore with all the disinformation being put out about the place.

Lou32
02-24-18, 00:46

Thanks.I am not going to call anyone a liar but if Jonathan said that to you then you should consider that a VERY unique answer to your inquiry. As far as the casa runs are concerned you are just on your own with that. As I understand it the Casa Blanca is WAY toned down from the days of outdoor sex shows and orgies by the pool, LOL!

MichaelLockhar
02-24-18, 11:15
Only thing I can think of is that say that over the phone to cover themselves maybe.

Anyway I am sure there in March for a week so I will update you all on here.

I am disappointed Boyd has gone as was really looking forward to the morning trip.

Any idea if I can contact Boyd and offer me a beer for a tour?

SavePros321
02-27-18, 02:07
Just wanted to say that whoever thought about the new format for the newsletter (Charlie Bar. Formerly La Cueva) was brilliant! I think that you get more girls willing to pose for photos if you do not show a bunch of middle-aged greying gringos hovering around in the background.

Good job guys. The chicas in the new newsletter seem more comfortable and open to taking pics for it when it makes them not look like they are in mongering establishment.

MichaelLockhar
02-27-18, 22:16
How can I get a copy?

Just wanted to say that whoever thought about the new format for the newsletter (Charlie Bar. Formerly La Cueva) was brilliant! I think that you get more girls willing to pose for photos if you do not show a bunch of middle-aged greying gringos hovering around in the background.

Good job guys. The chicas in the new newsletter seem more comfortable and open to taking pics for it when it makes them not look like they are in mongering establishment.

Fun Luvr
02-28-18, 04:10
How can I get a copy?Go to their website, http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/, and sign up for the newsletter (bottom of first page).

Dickhead
02-28-18, 06:05
Yeah, sign up for a newsletter from an internationally known hohouse that is on the radar screen of several NGOs and is owned by a known paedofile. Now there's a good idea!

Balboa
02-28-18, 06:41
Yeah, sign up for a newsletter from an internationally known hohouse that is on the radar screen of several NGOs and is owned by a known paedofile. Now there's a good idea!And the BS continues. LOL.

Lou32
03-01-18, 02:06
Yeah, sign up for a newsletter from an internationally known hohouse that is on the radar screen of several NGOs and is owned by a known paedofile. Now there's a good idea!Do you have any links to credible sources that offer proof that Hotel M is "on the radar screen of several NGOs"?

StudBucket
03-04-18, 22:12
Okay, this is very weird. I am a seasoned monger and I put in a request to book a room at the Hotel Medellin here. I got a response back from the office as to how I hear about the hotel. They did not bother to even confirm rooms yet, although they had availability when I called. So, as another recent ISG member posted be careful how you respond (as to how you heard about the hotel) because when he said on an adult forum mentioning ISG, suddenly rooms were not available. Lastly, they confirmed no guest charge if you bring a girl for a few hours or less from outside the hotel or bar, but they will charge 20,000 pesos for an overnight guest fee if you do TLN from a girl who you do not meet at the hotel bar or hotel premises. Not a big deal, its only $22 bucks.
Perhaps all this talk about it being on the radar of NGOs is not all hype. I am wondering how should I respond regarding how I heard about them?

JjBee62
03-04-18, 23:21
Okay, this is very weird. I am a seasoned monger and I put in a request to book a room at the Hotel Medellin here. I got a response back from the office as to how I hear about the hotel. They did not bother to even confirm rooms yet, although they had availability when I called. So, as another recent ISG member posted be careful how you respond (as to how you heard about the hotel) because when he said on an adult forum mentioning ISG, suddenly rooms were not available. Lastly, they confirmed no guest charge if you bring a girl for a few hours or less from outside the hotel or bar, but they will charge 20,000 pesos for an overnight guest fee if you do TLN from a girl who you do not meet at the hotel bar or hotel premises. Not a big deal, its only $22 bucks.
Perhaps all this talk about it being on the radar of NGOs is not all hype. I am wondering how should I respond regarding how I heard about them?Tell them you're a senior member of the International Sex Guide Forum, along with your username.

You might want to check your conversion. 20,000 is about $7, not $22.

Lou32
03-05-18, 00:00
Perhaps all this talk about it being on the radar of NGOs is not all hype. I am wondering how should I respond regarding how I heard about them?I was there less than a month ago and MOST of the girls I had were call-ins. No issues at all.

So if they are now instituting some sort of a guest fee it is a BRAND NEW policy.

Also they have been pretty decent in the past with announcements regarding changes in the hotel (they actually had a special newsletter talking about the "raid" they had and how things were back to normal).

So, If true, something weird is going on.

If I were trying to book for the first time I would simply say a friend recommended the hotel and I wouldn't mention any Internet sites.

Manizales911
03-05-18, 01:18
Perhaps all this talk about it being on the radar of NGOs is not all hype. I am wondering how should I respond regarding how I heard about them?20.000 pesos is 7 bucks not 22.

StudBucket
03-05-18, 02:44
I was there less than a month ago and MOST of the girls I had were call-ins. No issues at all.

So if they are now instituting some sort of a guest fee it is a BRAND NEW policy.

Also they have been pretty decent in the past with announcements regarding changes in the hotel (they actually had a special newsletter talking about the "raid" they had and how things were back to normal).

So, If true, something weird is going on.

If I were trying to book for the first time I would simply say a friend recommended the hotel and I wouldn't mention any Internet sites.Hello Lou,

Please see the email (attachment below) sent by Jonathan, in which he distinctly asks "BEFORE WE CONTINUE " please send info on how you heard about us. I am not sure if this was a 1 time deal or they are doing this recently. Nonetheless, I told him I heard about him from fellow travelers last time I was in Medellin and that was able to get me a response back with an okay to choose rooms.

StudBucket
03-05-18, 02:46
20.000 pesos is 7 bucks not 22.I am sorry Manizales but you are correct, I made a mistake. He definitely told me it would be about 22 USA Dollars for an overnight fee if the girl is not from the bar or hotel. I will email them back with the exact guest fee but sounds like it might be between 50-60k pesos. I cannot understand why they would charge if the girls are independent contractors. Perhaps they think I may not be spending money at the bar drinking if I bring in take out from the outside.

SB.

MichaelLockhar
03-06-18, 10:57
Helllo all,

I just got back from a trip and the place is a joke, hardly any women around in bar like 5 women and 10 guys!

Yes they charge fee 50,000 for overnight incall girls.

All in all an expensive place to stay with no benefits as the women stick with the regulars.

I found more women just walking around.

Michael.

Combo
03-08-18, 06:57
Helllo all,

I just got back from a trip and the place is a joke, hardly any women around in bar like 5 women and 10 guys!

All in all an expensive place to stay with no benefits as the women stick with the regulars.

Michael.So this new policy is true. I'm sort of surprised as so many of the regular guests order in girls from Facebook. A lot of them won't be happy about this.

As far as girls in the bar (la Cueva), it varies greatly from night to night and week to week. . Some nights it's off the hook, and some nights it's almost non-existent. If it's weak, I usually just head out to Fase 2, Luna Lunera, Parque Lleras, etc. No reason to stay in the house if it's not happening. Taxis are cheap and plentiful.

For me, the key selling point of the Mansion is it gives you a social support system. You come down to Breakfast and socialize with the other guests. You talk with the owners, the staff, and they can give you some good info. You want to go to a casa run, strip joint, or out to Dinner, you have mates to go along with. The chicas hanging out in the bar can be nice, but by itself it's not reason enough to stay there.

RahulMangla2009
03-14-18, 05:31
Staying at the mansion (M2) April 13th-17th. Anyone else there then? Would love to catch up. PM me.

StudBucket
03-28-18, 05:39
Helllo all,

Michael.Sorry to hear you did not care that much for the Mansion. I am trying it once when we go in May, and if I have the same experience I will not return to the Mansion and will rent my own condo from Airbnb. I really don't need to pay 100 bucks for my suite plus 60,000 pesos or roughly 21 USA Dollars for an overnight guest. I just booked, and they reconfirmed that the overnight charge is 60 k pesos.The only saving grace for me to justify this would be some great experiences with the girls onsite.

Husker Dude
03-28-18, 05:59
Helllo all,

Michael.I was there late Feb.-Early March & had no problems with # of chicas in the cave. Should have been there 3/3 for Roberts Birthday party, about 30 guys and 100-150 chicas (free drinks all night for them). Boyd was there for the party too. The # of chicas varies throughout the night, the later it is the more show up.

IslandMonger
03-28-18, 06:13
What's up fellas.

I'm heading to Colombia with a friend in June and have us booked at the Mansion, staying at M2 B / see M1 is full, and it's our first trip to Colombia. The girls are defidently a plus but as one poster noted, I picked Mansion for the mongering support they offer, other guys there to help you out and offer advice, etc. Chica fees are very concerning however, it's already pretty pricey:

1. Can anyone confirm if this fee is charged for short time or TLN only?

2. I heard they don't do casa runs anymore, can anyone confirm this also?

We will be there for the World Cup game on Sunday June 24 at 1 pm, Colombia versus Poland. Should be insane if they win, I'm hoping "La Cuerva" has lots of Chicas there for the game.

StudBucket
03-28-18, 17:53
What's up fellas.

I'm heading to Colombia with a friend in June and have us booked at the Mansion, staying at M2 B / see M1 is full, and it's our first trip to Colombia. The girls are defidently a plus but as one poster noted, I picked Mansion for the mongering support they offer, other guys there to help you out and offer advice, etc. Chica fees are very concerning however, it's already pretty pricey:

We will be there for the World Cup game on Sunday June 24 at 1 pm, Colombia versus Poland. Should be insane if they win, I'm hoping "La Cuerva" has lots of Chicas there for the game.I can answer your first question: The overnight fee is only charged for TLN and it only applies if you bring a guest over who is not from the bar and knows the management. So, if you meet a girl invited on the premises and you do ST or TLN there is no fee. The fee only applies if you bring a girl from an offsite location such as the street, bar, casa, etc. And she is not a regular girl of the Mansion.

MichaelLockhar
03-28-18, 22:33
Hi,

2nd Question. Boyd used to do the runs but since he left no one does them, he is around still and if you catch him he may give you a tour.

Mike.

What's up fellas.

We will be there for the World Cup game on Sunday June 24 at 1 pm, Colombia versus Poland. Should be insane if they win, I'm hoping "La Cuerva" has lots of Chicas there for the game.

Husker Dude
03-29-18, 03:52
What's up fellas.

We will be there for the World Cup game on Sunday June 24 at 1 pm, Colombia versus Poland. Should be insane if they win, I'm hoping "La Cuerva" has lots of Chicas there for the game.As far as casa runs go, just ask the guys at breakfast if anyone is going for a casa run. If no one at M2 does, go down to M1 & ask the guys sitting around the same. Most guys there are more than willing to help or give advise to a newcomer. If the soccer game os at 1 PM. The cave is not open til 5 or 6 PM. They may open it for guys watching the game though. Chicas do love their football (soccer).

RahulMangla2009
04-07-18, 21:28
Hey guys,

I believe the refrigerator at M1 and M2 rooms don't have any alcohol. Am I right?

I am big on drinking and would like to purchase alcohol from outside to bring and keep it in my room all the time.

Questions:

1. Does mansion policy allow for bringing in your own alcohol and keep it in the refrigerator?

2. Are there good liquor shops near mansion where I could purchase good quality wine, vodka etc? Do the grocery shops carry alcohol?

Richmond72
04-08-18, 05:06
Hey guys,

I believe the refrigerator at M1 and M2 rooms don't have any alcohol. Am I right?

I am big on drinking and would like to purchase alcohol from outside to bring and keep it in my room all the time.

Questions:

1. Does mansion policy allow for bringing in your own alcohol and keep it in the refrigerator?

2. Are there good liquor shops near mansion where I could purchase good quality wine, vodka etc? Do the grocery shops carry alcohol?The refrigerators in the rooms are empty. They don't care if you bring outside alcohol to your room. A ton of guys do this. They just don't want you to take the alcohol outside to the pool area or to the bar.

It's a little annoying when they get anal about people sharing their own bottles by the pool and want you to buy your alcohol from them, but I don't drink enough to ever feel the need to lug some alcohol back to my room from the store.

The Carulla just past the Oviedo Mall has a really nice selection of food and drinks. But keep in mind that imported alcohol is on the expensive side in Colombia. Local stuff is pretty cheap, though.

JjBee62
04-08-18, 12:59
Hey guys,

Questions:

2. Are there good liquor shops near mansion where I could purchase good quality wine, vodka etc? Do the grocery shops carry alcohol?There's a liquor store inside the Oviedo mall. That's probably closest.

RahulMangla2009
04-08-18, 18:35
Is there a gym at the Mansion or near by? I remember last time was there few years ago, they had a tie up with some local gym.

RahulMangla2009
04-08-18, 21:57
Hey guys,

Realize that mansion only provides breakfast. What other food options do we have there?

Near by restaurants?

Order in food? Do we have equivalent of uber eats / doordash / grubhub there in Medellin?

Psychman
04-09-18, 00:45
Hey guys,

Realize that mansion only provides breakfast. What other food options do we have there?

Near by restaurants?

Order in food? Do we have equivalent of uber eats / doordash / grubhub there in Medellin?Tons of places delivery, and they have many menus around. Just ask the front desk. Oviedo mall is a few blocks away, with many food options.

RahulMangla2009
04-09-18, 01:32
Tons of places delivery, and they have many menus around. Just ask the front desk. Oviedo mall is a few blocks away, with many food options.Great. Thanks a lot for the reply!

How about a gym? Is there one nearby? I don't think there is one at the mansion.

JjBee62
04-09-18, 02:22
Hey guys,

Near by restaurants?

Order in food? Do we have equivalent of uber eats / doordash / grubhub there in Medellin?Download the Domicilios app for your phone. Plenty of delivery options through the app. 2 blocks away is La Strada with plenty of restaurant options. A minimum taxi ride will take you to either Parque Lleras or Provenza with all the restaurants you could want.

Through the Domicilios app you can also have alcohol and condoms delivered.

HansLee3509
05-08-18, 18:02
Hi,

To the vet spent time at Mansion:

Trying to book a trip but heard about Sunday to Tuesday being pretty slow everywhere including at the Mansion. Is that so? How many lads did you see on these days?

Thanks for any advises!

Husker Dude
05-08-18, 22:07
Hi,

Trying to book a trip but heard about Sunday to Tuesday being pretty slow everywhere including at the Mansion. Is that so? How many lads did you see on these days?

Thanks for any advises!Sunday is slow at the mansion, as it is family day for most. Just make appointments either face to face with chicas you meet at the mansion, or using FB.

MedellinGringo
05-18-18, 06:30
Hi,

Thanks for any advises!Sundays can be a little slow but about 14 to 20 chicks show up daily between the daytime and night time chicks.

The best way to use the mansion is to make appointments with facebook chicas and get the whatsapp and facebook contacts of the mansion chicks that show up for a later date.

The only time I usually ever grab a mansion chick on the spot is if I have a no show or if one of the mansion chicks blows away the date I have lined up for the night.

Indian1
06-10-18, 22:44
Sunday is slow at the mansion, as it is family day for most. Just make appointments either face to face with chicas you meet at the mansion, or using FB.Planning a trip in Mde.

Looking for a English speaking guide to show the established clubs etc. Is there any recommendation and prices?

Thanks.

Miami Bob
08-12-18, 05:47
Folks,

It has been 3 or 4 years since I have been to Medellin. The last time I stayed at this hotel, I had a horrible mattress that really caused some low back issues. Have the renovations included updating the old mattresses?

Sly One
09-12-18, 03:02
Folks,

It has been 3 or 4 years since i have been to Medellin. The last time i stayed at this hotel, i had a horrible mattress that really caused some low back issues. Have the renovations included updating the old mattresses?All you ever seem to do is complain.

Worst than my wife. LOL.

Better you stay home and leave the girls to us.

Sly.

D Cups
09-12-18, 14:44
Sundays can be a little slow but about 14 to 20 chicks show up daily between the daytime and night time chicks.

The best way to use the mansion is to make appointments with facebook chicas and get the whatsapp and facebook contacts of the mansion chicks that show up for a later date.

The only time I usually ever grab a mansion chick on the spot is if I have a no show or if one of the mansion chicks blows away the date I have lined up for the night.Just curious, senor, what percentage of the chicas here have D cups or bigger? Thanks for any replies.

StudBucket
09-25-18, 05:59
Just curious, senor, what percentage of the chicas here have D cups or bigger? Thanks for any replies. I was just at the Mansion a few months ago for a little less than a week. I did not see anything bigger than about a C sized cup, and that was maybe a couple of girls there who were enhanced. The majority are natural B cup girls I would say. The Mansion is really known for skinnier or average girls with the natural look. In Colombia, the bigger chested girls are all "store bought". If you are looking for those types your best best would be at La Isla and Fase Dos, strip clubs. Also, the higher end casas will certainly have them. The quality (lookswise) of the girls at the Mansion did not live up fully to my expectations; however, the girls good attitude, attempts to give a good peformance, and consistency is what keeps most guys coming back here. To a certain degree, they are under pressure by management to treat their guests well or risk being banned. By the way, as others have noted the selection can be very thin, at times no more than 5-10 girls max at peak hours. We did not pull every night from the Mansion, and had to also resort to other methods. Hope this helps.

D Cups
09-25-18, 14:34
I did not see anything bigger than about a C sized cup, and that was maybe a couple of girls there who were enhanced. The majority are natural B cup girls I would say.Yes, thanks, amigo. I need bigger boobs so I won't be staying there.

ChillWitDat
09-28-18, 01:57
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this group, but have read a little about M1. I emailed to see if I'the be able to have access to the bar without actually staying, and they've asked me who specifically recommended me to the Hotel. Would anyone be able to help me out? I don't want to say I found out about them through ISG. Appreciate all the help.

Regards,

Chillwitdat.

JjBee62
09-28-18, 13:36
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this group, but have read a little about M1. I emailed to see if I'the be able to have access to the bar without actually staying, and they've asked me who specifically recommended me to the Hotel. Would anyone be able to help me out? I don't want to say I found out about them through ISG. Appreciate all the help.

Regards,

Chillwitdat.Tell them you found them through ISG. Tell them your username. They are well aware of ISG. When I contacted them about an available room on short notice, the asked me where I heard about them. I told them my username on ISG. 5 minutes later they told me they had no vacancies, but I was welcome to pay 50 k and come to the bar. They then recommended a chica friendly hotel in the area.

LionBacker
09-30-18, 16:13
Hey,

I originally made reservations to a different hotel but also made reservations for a few nights at M2 mainly for socializing and meeting new people and hear their experiences since I'm a newbie.

I know M1 is more social so I will start there, I just don't know what time of day to go to the bar / pool.

1) Is it easy to run into guys who are staying at M1/ M2 all throughout the day? Or is there a certain time (breakfast?) where the guys get together to meet and chat.

2) Also, I've read that you can buy condoms and Viagra at the front desk. Is this true?

I'm so excited about this trip!

Lionbacker.

Socker
10-04-18, 05:27
Just curious, senor, what percentage of the chicas here have D cups or bigger? Thanks for any replies.There are reasons not to stay there but finding chesty women is not one of them. Their rooms are so so and it's much cheaper in a condo, nicer too. If you can speak Spanish that's another reason not to stay there.

But the benefits of staying there outweigh the negatives IMO. I am pretty sure they have a data base full of available women you can search, you just need to ask the front desk. You want big tits, English speaking chicas, wild chicas, S&M chicas they're all on that list. Check w / the hotel before you book I guess or pm me after the 11th and I'll ask them for you. I've been a long time customer there.

A couple of reasons to stay there are lots of good, interesting, fun guys to socialize with and it's easier to entertain and be entertain by the mansion girls (or bring-ins). Also you can let your guard down as the mansion girls are not devious or rip offs. They like their jobs too much (in this safe, clean and fun environment) to not make the hotel guest happy. You could be 100 years old and they'll still treat like you're Bruno Mars.

You have to book well in advance because the East Coast / Miami mongers fill the place up every weekend. The FL scenes in El Centro and La Mayorista are a $4 cab ride away. FB and mansion chicas come and go all day at the HMP 1. If you see one you like just ask the doorman because they record all women that come to the hotel. That's why guys prefer HMP 1 because that's the gathering place during the day (pool) and night at the bar.

I'll be there soon and will split my time between the mansion and a condo, as their rooms are just too claustrophobic for a 10 day visit. Cheers.

JjBee62
10-06-18, 03:14
Hey,

I originally made reservations to a different hotel but also made reservations for a few nights at M2 mainly for socializing and meeting new people and hear their experiences since I'm a newbie.

I know M1 is more social so I will start there, I just don't know what time of day to go to the bar / pool.

1) Is it easy to run into guys who are staying at M1/ M2 all throughout the day? Or is there a certain time (breakfast?) where the guys get together to meet and chat.

2) Also, I've read that you can buy condoms and Viagra at the front desk. Is this true?

I'm so excited about this trip!

Lionbacker.Go to the pool at M1 during the day. Go to the bar at M1 at night. Not much going on at the pool before noon. Not much going on at the bar before 8 pm.

1. You will find guys at the pool at M1 during the day, or at the bar at night. You may run into guys at breakfast at M2. Other than that, you probably won't see much of the guys at M2.

2. You can buy condoms, Viagra, Ambien and other medications at the M1 desk. They have a price list at the desk.

Fun Luvr
10-06-18, 15:15
2) Also, I've read that you can buy condoms and Viagra at the front desk. Is this true?That is true, but you should take your own condoms. Most condoms you can buy in Medellin are very thick.

Mongo1
12-06-18, 06:01
I stayed in M2 May 3-5, this year. Every employee at M1 and M2 that I had any contact with was very friendly and efficient.

The music in the bar area was so loud I could not have a conversation with anyone. Although smoking is prohibited in the bar area, the door to the patio where smoking is permitted is always open. The bar area had a strong smoke odor. The first night I was there, Wednesday, there were only four ladies in the bar at about 8 pm. All were overweight. Around 9 pm, a group of three ladies came in. One was slim, and I immediately approached her. We walked to M2 and she was good in all areas. After we finished, I walked back to M1, she got a taxi to go home. There were a few more ladies in the bar area, a couple were slim.

The second night, there were more ladies than men. Maybe 12 to 15 ladies. A few were slim. I had a session with a FB friend earlier in the day, so I didn't see anyone who overwhelmed me..The Del Rey was a blast with tons of chicas around. I must have nailed 6 of the during the 2 3 day stays. Jaco was fun and had a lot of good looking Chicas there. I wasn't staying there but pulled them out of there to my vrbo rental. In San Jose I went to a Casa Cita which had a pretty good selection of girls there, I believe it was called Erotica. I picked a 19 Yo Nicaraguan that was really hot that was leaking breast milk all over my chest, well I had to partake a bit on those nice tities for a bit. The next day I went to the same place and pulled a thicker girl but she made up for it with attitude, we were rolling around with laughter. Loved that session. These girls were running $20 HR so pretty good deal in my book considering what the Del Rey and Cocal girls wanted.

I'm going to Medellin on Jan 6th 2019 and would like to find a wingman. Staying 3 nights at The M and 8 nights in Llegeras 2 br condo with a large patio w / bar at ground zero.

Socker
12-28-18, 15:42
I guess Mongo thought he was in the Costa Rica Forum.

I'm wondering if anyone knows about the Hotel HMP shutdown by the police regarding liquor license infractions.

Did they just shutdown the bar or the entire hotel? I heard it was a 2 week closure but do not know when it happened.

Thanks.

PseudoGene
12-28-18, 17:44
Sundays can be a little slow but about 14 to 20 chicks show up daily between the daytime and night time chicks.

The only time I usually ever grab a mansion chick on the spot is if I have a no show or if one of the mansion chicks blows away the date I have lined up for the night.I am a long-time veteran of CR and seven timer of MDE. During my trip, I always stayed at M1, except once. I always went there Sunday afternoon and met very nice girls. Remember, guest number during Sunday is low too, so I get a royal treatment by girls. I know this place is comparatively costly, bed and room conditions are not up to the mark, but I am not going to change my venue, because I feel safe and completely satisfied (girls). I been to many other destinations all over the world, but for me this is the place where I crave to go. I don't FB or try to re-connect old chicas. I like serendipity. This is my personal opinion and choice – might not fit with individual taste. Happy new year.

Mongo1
12-29-18, 02:16
LOL, just giving some credentials. I hope the HMP is open, I have a room there for 3 nights in week from now.

I'm wondering if anyone knows about the Hotel HMP shutdown by the police regarding liquor license infractions.

Did they just shutdown the bar or the entire hotel? I heard it was a 2 week closure but do not know when it happened.

Thanks.

Cheerfull
12-29-18, 06:11
M1 was raided by the Alcalde and Poiizia the week before Christmas. M1 was shut down for two weeks and the M1 guests moved to M2. Chicas hang out at M2 but complain not allowed to have music. I suspect the M1 raid had something to do with the holiday season and the Alcalde decided to give the neighborhood a breather (from M1). This is unusal to have a raid like this at M1. I hope it is not a precursor to worst things to come in 2019.

Thanks.

Socker
12-29-18, 15:54
M1 was raided by the Alcalde and Poiizia the week before Christmas. M1 was shut down for two weeks and the M1 guests moved to M2. Chicas hang out at M2 but complain not allowed to have music. I suspect the M1 raid had something to do with the holiday season and the Alcalde decided to give the neighborhood a breather (from M1). This is unusal to have a raid like this at M1. I hope it is not a precursor to worst things to come in 2019.Wow, a week before Christmas! And they moved HMP 1 guest up the hill, wow, haha, glad I wasn't there. So that means #1 is still closed. I wonder if they raided it during the night time actives and searched mansion girls and guest for drugs. There have been raids before, maybe every 3 years or so but never a closure.

You mention giving the neighbors a break and we better hope it hasn't gotten to that point because soon they'll need another break. It could be about a missed payoff but who knows. It makes sense that it's neighborhood driven because I've been hearing about unhappy neighbors for a few years. Plus some of the mansion clientele.

Look like gang bangers w their baggy jeans drooping half way down their asses. These east coast guys are somewhat new but give off a real bad vibe. Last August I saw more than a few in the immigration line. Fortunately they weren't staying at HMP. Oh well, things change.

Thanks for the information.

Combo
12-30-18, 00:39
Interesting. They've been raided before (seems like once a year or so), but never actually forced to shut down. I also doubt M2 could hold all the extra guests. I was there two weeks ago and both houses were close to full. Some guests were likely told you're on your own.

They neighbors have wanted (with arguably good reason) to shut the place down for years now.

Revere
12-30-18, 16:57
Wow, a week before Christmas! And they moved HMP 1 guest up the hill, wow, haha, glad I wasn't there. So that means #1 is still closed. I wonder if they raided it during the night time actives and searched mansion girls and guest for drugs. There have been raids before, maybe every 3 years or so but never a closure.

You mention giving the neighbors a break and we better hope it hasn't gotten to that point because soon they'll need another break. It could be about a missed payoff but who knows. It makes sense that it's neighborhood driven because I've been hearing about unhappy neighbors for a few years. Plus some of the mansion clientele.

Look like gang bangers w their baggy jeans drooping half way down their asses. These east coast guys are somewhat new but give off a real bad vibe. Last August I saw more than a few in the immigration line. Fortunately they weren't staying at HMP. Oh well, things change.

Thanks for the information.There you have it. It was the black guys who had the mansion shut down. I am just glad you made it out of customs safely without being robbed by those scary black guys.

The Tall Man
12-30-18, 17:36
There you have it. It was the black guys who had the mansion shut down. I am just glad you made it out of customs safely without being robbed by those scary black guys.Tongue in check comment? The black guys all treated me like a brother in Sosua DR last year, this tall white gringo, they were all cool cats and my impression is they have Sosua all wrapped up in their pocket. Could this happen in Medellin? Time will tell.

The Tall Man.

Socker
12-30-18, 17:56
There you have it. It was the black guys who had the mansion shut down. I am just glad you made it out of customs safely without being robbed by those scary black guys.I grew up in mixed race schools and neighborhoods. I like all considerate ethnicity. What I can do w / out is hate and ignorance and that vibe has been present at the mansion from the folks I mentioned.

Fortunately I have not experienced much of it but a little is too much IMO so I mentioned it. Me walking down to Poblado Blvd from HMP #2 garners no interest. A group of angry blacks do. I just call it as I see it.

You don't know me so I can except your sarcasm. I've met many guys at the mansion of all races and have had a great time w 98% of them.

Socker
12-31-18, 18:26
" I can do w / out is hate and ignorance and that vibe has been present at the mansion from the folks I mentioned. Look like gang bangers w their baggy jeans drooping half way down their asses. These east coast guys are somewhat new but give off a real bad vibe. Last August I saw more than a few in the immigration line. Fortunately they weren't staying at HMP. Oh well, things change. ".

Those are your statements. Ignorance is racism. You see a group of blacks in an immigration line never speaking to them or knowing what they do, but they gave you a bad vibe. Racial profiling at it's best. Just deal with it you are who you are and I called you on it. You can now try to justify what you said. I grew up in a mixed neighborhood and all your other talk. Just quit while your behind. Nothing angry about me just exposing racism.

You can keep talking if you want as your the one that looks bad not me and that is not sarcasm!It's futile to try and reason w unreasonable types. If you think my comments were racist there's nothing I can say except you don't know me.

But you are right about one thing. The vibe from them was just indifference and self-righteousness. They were intelligent guys w a chip on their shoulder.

One small group, similar to a bunch at the mansion a couple of years ago, just unfriendly and self-righteous. That's not what the mansion is about.

Pardon the ignorance comment as I didn't know them. HNY to all.

HarvestBoi
12-31-18, 19:03
When I stayed there, Greg told me the neighbors refer to it as the gringo *****house.

They neighbors have wanted (with arguably good reason) to shut the place down for years now..

Korpu
12-31-18, 21:48
Wow, a week before Christmas! And they moved HMP 1 guest up the hill, wow, haha, glad I wasn't there. So that means #1 is still closed. I wonder if they raided it during the night time actives and searched mansion girls and guest for drugs. There have been raids before, maybe every 3 years or so but never a closure.

Thanks for the information.I have stayed at the Mansion for at least 12 times over the last two years. I have never seen "gang bangers with their baggy jeans", as you described. Most of the black guys that stayed at the mansion are solid financially and have solid careers. $100/ night at the mansion is not for the faint of heart, since there are many other less expensive options available. The black guys are not responsible for the closure of the mansion. Robert failed to declare a bar and pay the necessary taxes. Someone with inside knowledge of financial transactions at the Mansion exposed him. He tried to run the bar under the tax cover of the mansion. I will readily stay at the Mansion when it is opened. I believe it provides for me a certain level of security and protection that I am comfortable with. Stop your racist rant and bigotry!

Socker
01-01-19, 08:15
I have stayed at the Mansion for at least 12 times over the last two years. I have never seen "gang bangers with their baggy jeans", as you described. Most of the black guys that stayed at the mansion are solid financially and have solid careers. $100/ night at the mansion is not for the faint of heart, since there are many other less expensive options available. The black guys are not responsible for the closure of the mansion. Robert failed to declare a bar and pay the necessary taxes. Someone with inside knowledge of financial transactions at the Mansion exposed him. He tried to run the bar under the tax cover of the mansion. I will readily stay at the Mansion when it is opened. I believe it provides for me a certain level of security and protection that I am comfortable with. Stop your racist rant and bigotry!Everything you said is correct except the last sentence. I said I've partied there and had a great time w all races including black guys. It's obvious my original comments offended some and I said I was wrong in using those words as well. Revere was right in calling me out. I choose the wrong words as I'm inclined to do at times.

On the plane ride down there I sat next to a black guy and he'd accidentally bang into me and never make eye contact or say anything. I'm super friendly and thought okay, just live w it. HH did nothing wrong actually but seemed dour. Then we land and walk to immigration and now he's animated and happy with his other black buddies.

Maybe he was shy on the plane? I don't know. These same guys I mentioned in the immigration line did nothing wrong but they reminded me of a group at the mansion (a year earlier) that definitely had a militant attitude and I was uncomfortable around it. It was a one time occurrence there and I hope it stays that way. I like partying with black guys, middle eastern guys, Asian guys etc.

So if I'm a racist than why do I have tattoos of these 2 baseball players? They're the only 2 baseball numbers I have on my body. Two of my heroes. Pretty strange for a racist eh? Haha, you guys are great.

Baudelairemod
01-05-19, 10:20
Hello there,

Does anyone know if M1 has reopened? Some of you were mentioning a 2-week shutdown that started the week before Christmas. If that's true then it should be ending right about now.

Thanks.

Lou32
01-05-19, 15:08
Hello there,

Does anyone know if M1 has reopened? Some of you were mentioning a 2-week shutdown that started the week before Christmas. If that's true then it should be ending right about now.

Thanks.I've seen reports that they have been VERY strict about what information they give over the phone to unknown prospective customers.

Baudelairemod
01-07-19, 19:19
I've seen reports that they have been VERY strict about what information they give over the phone to unknown prospective customers.Fair enough. I am however a returning guest so might shoot them an email to see what they say. Will keep you guys updated.

Socker
01-07-19, 23:43
I asked a Mansion girl on FB if the bar was open and she said yes.

Baudelairemod
01-08-19, 08:44
I asked a Mansion girl on FB if the bar was open and she said yes.Can confirm. Asked the Mansion directly and they said they reopened last Friday.

JC9999
05-01-19, 00:31
If I'm not mistaken, there used to be regular of posts here. Plus, I'm returning to Medellin I'm Mid May and in the past, getting a room here has been kinda hard. But this time around, most (like 75-80%) are available. Is this just chance, or has something changed (like La Cueva shut down). I liked the ease of staying here previously, but want to make sure there's a good stable of girls that will be around.

FYI, for those of you who might note this is my first post, I simply forgot my login info and set up another account. I wasn't a prolific contributor as I only made it down to South America every 18 months or so, but I did try to contribute what I could.

Lou32
05-01-19, 23:49
If I'm not mistaken, there used to be regular of posts here. Plus, I'm returning to Medellin I'm Mid May and in the past, getting a room here has been kinda hard. But this time around, most (like 75-80%) are available. Is this just chance, or has something changed (like La Cueva shut down). I liked the ease of staying here previously, but want to make sure there's a good stable of girls that will be around.

FYI, for those of you who might note this is my first post, I simply forgot my login info and set up another account. I wasn't a prolific contributor as I only made it down to South America every 18 months or so, but I did try to contribute what I could.I know they changed the name of the bar to "Le Bar" (I think). I've heard rumors about that but I'll keep them to myself, LOL.

Yeah, I don't hear as much about the place as before. Maybe with the abundance of cheap, stylish apartments available more guys are just heading to AirBNB and ordering in via FB now.

ColombiaLover
05-05-19, 04:35
I think LE Bar is what it's being called now.

I know they are renovating some of the rooms. I assume that means a higher price on rooms that were already overpriced. I suspect that besides some of the regulars, they are relying more and more on groups of guys who go to Medellin and maybe don't return. Most of the guys I used to know from the Mansion now stay in apartments, including me. There's still a few who are loyal and almost never leave the place other than to eat on occasion.

I know they changed the name of the bar to "Le Bar" (I think). I've heard rumors about that but I'll keep them to myself, LOL.

Yeah, I don't hear as much about the place as before. Maybe with the abundance of cheap, stylish apartments available more guys are just heading to AirBNB and ordering in via FB now.

PseudoGene
05-14-19, 15:52
They made some renovations in some rooms. I don't know how they look now but, they hiked their room price significantly in all other rooms. They increased $20-30 in each room. They also increased airport pickup rate from 75 K to 85 K. God knows whether girls are charging more now or not, it used to be 150 K then 200 K became norm. This place is ready to suck people dry. Any update guys?

JC9999
05-16-19, 07:35
They made some renovations in some rooms. I don't know how they look now but, they hiked their room price significantly in all other rooms. They increased $20-30 in each room. They also increased airport pickup rate from 75 K to 85 K. God knows whether girls are charging more now or not, it used to be 150 K then 200 K became norm. This place is ready to suck people dry. Any update guys?I think they have done some renovations. But prices seem similar to what I remember, but I could be wrong.

Just arrived for my first 3 night stay (I am then going to Bogota, then back here for a few days). First night is a dud. Not a single girl in the bar besides the bartender. Granted, I arrived at 1 am, but in the past I've seen people hanging out to 4 and 5 am. One Wednesday night doesn't make a trend, so we'll see what tomorrow brings. This may very well be a make-or -break trip for me.

Travis McGee
05-21-19, 11:18
I think they have done some renovations. But prices seem similar to what I remember, but I could be wrong.

Just arrived for my first 3 night stay (I am then going to Bogota, then back here for a few days). First night is a dud. Not a single girl in the bar besides the bartender. Granted, I arrived at 1 am, but in the past I've seen people hanging out to 4 and 5 am. One Wednesday night doesn't make a trend, so we'll see what tomorrow brings. This may very well be a make-or -break trip for me.So how was the rest of your stay at The Mansion? Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm booked there later this summer and looking forward to it. Based on your experience, do any / some / most / many girls there do anal? And how easy is it to arrange a threesome there?

Thanks for any intel.

Travis.

JC9999
05-24-19, 03:00
So how was the rest of your stay at The Mansion? Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm booked there later this summer and looking forward to it. Based on your experience, do any / some / most / many girls there do anal? And how easy is it to arrange a threesome there?

Thanks for any intel.

Travis.Hey,

Sorry, anyone cared anymore!

Rest of the time was decent. Generally speaking, there'the be 4-6 girls at the pool during the day starting in the early afternoon and 6-10 in the bar at night (limited overlap between the daytime and nighttime girls). Pretty good variety of body types. I found it humorous that one guy I was hanging out with would say something like "that girl is very beautiful, but might be too thin for me" and I'the note that she was beautiful, but might be too thick for me. To each his own! Note that weekend I left to head to Bogota, so the crowd could've been larger then.

Several of the guys noted that things have seemed to have become more transactional over the last few years with the girls. I generally agree, although I also wonder if I'm just "romanticizing" the first few times I was there since it was an entirely new experience for me. That said, I did find the few girls I spent more time with (drinking / dancing for an hour or two) before taking to my room resulted in a better experience.

I didn't ask anyone about anal, so I don't have any input for you on that. I do believe that some of the guys were getting that service, but from girls they were ordering in off of FB and had seen before.

JC9999
05-24-19, 03:24
So how was the rest of your stay at The Mansion? Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks for any intel.

Travis.Neglected to answer your threesome question. For me, I've found it best to get to know one girl and then ask if she has a recommended friend. In which case, she's comfortable with the other girl and / or has experience with her. I once had a session with a girl from the pool who was pretty uninhibited. I asked her to bring a friend for a double the next day. In that session, she was much more reserved with her friend (actually, cousin) in the room. Which was a touch disappointing. But another time, two girls in the bar offered me a double session and it was terrific (and I happened to be in the room that night that has the sex swing).

Again, I think guys order in this type of service more based upon past interactions.

Travis McGee
05-29-19, 23:11
That said, I did find the few girls I spent more time with (drinking / dancing for an hour or two) before taking to my room resulted in a better experience.That makes sense. And it's pretty much how I operate anyway. Thanks for the intel!

Travis McGee
05-29-19, 23:14
Neglected to answer your threesome question. For me, I've found it best to get to know one girl and then ask if she has a recommended friend. In which case, she's comfortable with the other girl and / or has experience with her. I once had a session with a girl from the pool who was pretty uninhibited. I asked her to bring a friend for a double the next day. In that session, she was much more reserved with her friend (actually, cousin) in the room. Which was a touch disappointing. But another time, two girls in the bar offered me a double session and it was terrific (and I happened to be in the room that night that has the sex swing).Yeah, threesomes can be hit or miss. You're right that the best two ways to arrange them are to ask one of the women to pick another or to say yes when two women are right in front of you and offering it. Putting two strangers together is dicey.

Rover2
08-27-19, 02:01
I just heard that Casa Blanca was raided and then shut down by the authorities and just reopened. Anyone in the know care to elaborate.

Miami Bob
11-04-19, 04:37
What's up?

PseudoGene
11-10-19, 21:16
What's up?It is open, but the good news is the bar is open for all with entry fee. Lots of amigas at night and morning is slow. Hope it helps.

DogLife
11-11-19, 14:44
It is open, but the good news is the bar is open for all with entry fee. Lots of amigas at night and morning is slow. Hope it helps.What's the entry fee charges? Is there any drinks included with the entry fee?

Lou32
11-11-19, 19:10
What's the entry fee charges? Is there any drinks included with the entry fee?Opens at Noon but the girls don't usually show up until after 2 pm.

Hotel M may issue an annual entry pass in the upcoming months.

Nabru
02-25-20, 01:48
New owners?

Husker Dude
02-25-20, 06:21
New owners?Newsletter mentions it, but no details, redoing pool at M1. I'll find out as I'm headed there later this week and will update.

Lou32
02-26-20, 01:54
Newsletter mentions it, but no details, redoing pool at M1. I'll find out as I'm headed there later this week and will update.Thanks, man.

I suppose the Fourth of July Party has been cancelled which would be a bummer.

Husker Dude
02-29-20, 18:33
Newsletter mentions it, but no details, redoing pool at M1. I'll find out as I'm headed there later this week and will update.The new owner is not new. It's actually Robert who bought out Aussie Greggs share. Robert is the full owner withAlexa having a small share. The pool and it's surroundings are being remodeled now and wii be heated. Room 8 is expanded with new balcony and a couple additional Rooms will be added. Currently putting down tile so no Chicas at pool, but will be done in a couple days for area to sit. La Bar has an outside entrance now and Chicas come in free. Outside guests pay 50 k to get in. Thursday night about 15 Chicas and Friday at least 20 or more. Good selection, mostly younger, plenty of spinners, cute. It will be awhile til all construction is completed.

StudBucket
10-25-20, 20:24
Hi Guys,

Lets revive this forum. After many months closed, Hotel M is open again. Colombia is reopen now. If anyone has been to Hotel M (Formerly Mansion) please share your experiences here.

Combo
10-25-20, 21:58
Hi Guys,

Lets revive this forum. After many months closed, Hotel M is open again. Colombia is reopen now. If anyone has been to Hotel M (Formerly Mansion) please share your experiences here.Good to hear. Will be interesting to see reports if they're fully back.

Lou32
10-27-20, 15:35
I stayed up the hill at the Castillo (now called 'Casa Alejandro') a couple of weeks ago.

Very quiet, only a few guests.

No Paisas unless invited which has always been the case.

Big Halloween Party coming up at the main place but how will that fly with the city health officials?

MANY girls asking me about that. The excitement is there.

A LOT of new upgrades at the Mansion, supposedly.

Husker Dude
10-27-20, 19:11
I stayed up the hill at the Castillo (now called 'Casa Alejandro') a couple of weeks ago.

Very quiet, only a few guests.

No Paisas unless invited which has always been the case.

Big Halloween Party coming up at the main place but how will that fly with the city health officials?

MANY girls asking me about that. The excitement is there.

A LOT of new upgrades at the Mansion, supposedly.Just got message party moved from 10/31 to Thurs night 10/29 at 6 PM cause of 10 PM curfew, etc.

Lou32
10-27-20, 22:22
Just got message party moved from 10/31 to Thurs night 10/29 at 6 PM cause of 10 PM curfew, etc.Yep. Just saw that.

I was asked by Pucca how Robert was going to deal with the city health restrictions during Halloween.

I guess we have our answer now! LOL.

I have to give them credit for trying their best and communicating changes.

Combo
10-31-20, 01:09
Any reports on the Halloween party last night?

Husker Dude
10-31-20, 05:17
Any reports on the Halloween party last night?According to the newsletter I received today from the Mansion, about 40 guys & 60+ chicas where there & it was a success. The bar starting next week will open 6 PM to midnight daily. Like I said this is according to the newsletter, I was not there.

Rover2
11-03-20, 08:29
So where is Gregg? Is he staying at the mansion or is he back in Aussie land?

Lou32
11-03-20, 21:10
So where is Gregg? Is he staying at the mansion or is he back in Aussie land?I saw him wandering about last month.

Combo
11-08-20, 02:22
According to the newsletter I received today from the Mansion, about 40 guys & 60+ chicas where there & it was a success. The bar starting next week will open 6 PM to midnight daily. Like I said this is according to the newsletter, I was not there.If that's actually true, it's a pretty impressive showing. I was thinking it might take them a while to get back up to speed.

Voyajer1
12-06-20, 13:46
I received their Thanksgiving newsletter where they announced their new masseuse, Johana. Is she any good? Is she as good or better than their previous massage ladies? Any information will be appreciated.

JohnnyO
12-07-20, 00:00
I received their Thanksgiving newsletter where they announced their new masseuse, Johana. Is she any good? Is she as good or better than their previous massage ladies? Any information will be appreciated.Hi, how can I get on their mailing list, I searched Google for a website but no luck.

Husker Dude
12-07-20, 00:41
Hi, how can I get on their mailing list, I searched Google for a website but no luck.Hotelmedellinplaza.

TiaVoyage25
12-30-20, 03:29
As those who have stayed at the M before. It is pretty hit or miss depending on how you feel about the setup. I stayed there a couple years ago, but haven't been back in quite a while.

Has anyone been there during the COVID days? What is the usual lineup like? I'm thinking about going there during my month long trip down to Colombia starting tomorrow, but am unsure. In any case if I end up going I'll be able to report back to the forum with the latest and greatest, but would still appreciate any sort of intel going into it!

Best,

TIA.

Combo
12-30-20, 20:17
I was there towards the beginning of December. There were generally a lot of girls hanging out, but the quality, on average, was not too good. But still had a good time. I never limit myself to what's on-site.

FWIW, no one whether girls or male guests seemed too worried about COVID (no masks). Potentially a super spreader environment. Though Ive been back 2.5 weeks and not sick.

As those who have stayed at the M before. It is pretty hit or miss depending on how you feel about the setup. I stayed there a couple years ago, but haven't been back in quite a while.

Has anyone been there during the COVID days? What is the usual lineup like? I'm thinking about going there during my month long trip down to Colombia starting tomorrow, but am unsure. In any case if I end up going I'll be able to report back to the forum with the latest and greatest, but would still appreciate any sort of intel going into it!

Best,

TIA.

RacShack
12-30-20, 20:29
I was there towards the beginning of December. There were generally a lot of girls hanging out, but the quality, on average, was not too good. But still had a good time. I never limit myself to what's on-site.

FWIW, no one whether girls or male guests seemed too worried about COVID (no masks). Probably a super spreader environment. Though Ive been back 2.5 weeks and not sick.Was their also (not staying) they did away with cover charge for bar visits, as you said their not to worried about covid, not the best line up, but enough to have some fun, I went with 3 other guys, the guy tony decent host, is he the real owner as he claimed? Stay safe guys!

I think they closed at 12 but we all left around 1 if this helps.

Husker Dude
12-30-20, 21:22

FWIW, no one whether girls or male guests seemed too worried about COVID (no masks). Potentially a super spreader environment. Though Ive been back 2.5 weeks and not sick.I was there Dec 7-14 & I thought the selection was pretty good. More girls day & night than past times cause they were desperate for Christmas $. Had a party daytime once & 30 girls showed up & a good time had by all. As said, only the staff had masks on. No guests or chicas did. That goes for LeBar too. I've been back exactly 2 weeks & no symptoms & I'm in the high risk category, old & diabetic. Outside the Mansion, everyone had mask on. When entering Mall, restaurant, store, etc, they took your temp & sometimes had to hand sanitize & wipe feet on mats. Oviedo food court is dead, half gone. LeGris is still open. Sante Fe Mall food court & Mall were hopping.

TiaVoyage25
12-31-20, 19:50
I was there Dec 7-14 & I thought the selection was pretty good. More girls day & night than past times cause they were desperate for Christmas $. Had a party daytime once & 30 girls showed up & a good time had by all. As said, only the staff had masks on. No guests or chicas did. That goes for LeBar too. I've been back exactly 2 weeks & no symptoms & I'm in the high risk category, old & diabetic. Outside the Mansion, everyone had mask on. When entering Mall, restaurant, store, etc, they took your temp & sometimes had to hand sanitize & wipe feet on mats. Oviedo food court is dead, half gone. LeGris is still open. Sante Fe Mall food court & Mall were hopping.Thanks for the feedback gentlemen. You made my decision a lot easier! I'm currently in Bogota but will plan a trip to Medellin for after the new year (spending about a month here in Colombia). I'll report back what I see when I head on over.

Combo
01-01-21, 00:19
I was there Dec 7-14 & I thought the selection was pretty good. More girls day & night than past times cause they were desperate for Christmas $. Had a party daytime once & 30 girls showed up & a good time had by all. As said, only the staff had masks on. No guests or chicas did. That goes for LeBar too. I've been back exactly 2 weeks & no symptoms & I'm in the high risk category, old & diabetic. Outside the Mansion, everyone had mask on. When entering Mall, restaurant, store, etc, they took your temp & sometimes had to hand sanitize & wipe feet on mats. Oviedo food court is dead, half gone. LeGris is still open. Sante Fe Mall food court & Mall were hopping.Silly anecdote about the mask thing. I was walking back to the house in that dead end street and started to remove my mask. At the same time a regular Mansion girl catches up to me and says to keep my mask on as it's very dangerous outside. I start chatting with her as we enter the house. Once inside and after signing in, she removes her mask, goes out near the pool and starts hugging and kissing all her female and male acquaintances. And a bit later, heads up to a room with a guy. And a few hours later, I see her again in the bar socializing physically close to others with no mask.

Can someone really be than illogical / brainwashed to think it is more dangerous walking outside (where generally no one is within six feet of you) than inside hugging and kissing a bunch of mongers and prepagos?

Obviously it would have made much more sense to not wear the mask outside, then put it on when she was indoors and in close contact with others.

TiaVoyage25
01-01-21, 00:42
Silly anecdote about the mask thing. I was walking back to the house in that dead end street and started to remove my mask. At the same time a regular Mansion girl catches up to me and says to keep my mask on as it's very dangerous outside. I start chatting with her as we enter the house. Once inside and after signing in, she removes her mask, goes out near the pool and starts hugging and kissing all her female and male acquaintances. And a bit later, heads up to a room with a guy. And a few hours later, I see her again in the bar socializing physically close to others with no mask.

Can someone really be than illogical / brainwashed to think it is more dangerous walking outside (where generally no one is within six feet of you) than inside hugging and kissing a bunch of mongers and prepagos?

Obviously it would have made much more sense to not wear the mask outside, then put it on when she was indoors and in close contact with others.Perhaps she was referring to getting fined by the cops? Here in Bogota you have to wear a mask outside or you risk getting fined. Inside the clubs of SF, however, everyone takes them off and the usual ensues.

Combo
01-01-21, 20:47
Perhaps she was referring to getting fined by the cops? Here in Bogota you have to wear a mask outside or you risk getting fined. Inside the clubs of SF, however, everyone takes them off and the usual ensues.Perhaps and that's a good illustration of how irrational things have gotten.

Japan Man
01-03-21, 20:22
So has this place went down hill or something?

YyzTravel
01-04-21, 22:59
I am staying at a hotel nearby, and when I go to the website for Casablanca it clearly is just a website for the rooms. Can someone give the details? I went a few pages back but other than a 50 k cover to get it, I don't see much about the girls. Is this a place to go and drink and then take a girl onsite / offsite? Anyone know the current rough rates and the exit fee? Also, can I get a room a short time there?

Lou32
01-05-21, 00:14
I received their Thanksgiving newsletter where they announced their new masseuse, Johana. Is she any good? Is she as good or better than their previous massage ladies? Any information will be appreciated.She is excellent.

Husker Dude
01-05-21, 05:59
I am staying at a hotel nearby, and when I go to the website for Casablanca it clearly is just a website for the rooms. Can someone give the details? I went a few pages back but other than a 50 k cover to get it, I don't see much about the girls. Is this a place to go and drink and then take a girl onsite / offsite? Anyone know the current rough rates and the exit fee? Also, can I get a room a short time there?They keep their website purposely on the down low. Only guys staying there can enter the hotel itself (Mansion). Anyone can enter the bar and fees varies. I think it was just 20 K a couple weeks ago. Girls are freelancers, so you are on your own. They do not usually have rooms available, so you negotiate directly with the chica & take them to your hotel. The bar is open late afternoon til midnight daily. Girls come and go in the bar,. When I was there it varied from half dozen to 30 available. Good time to pop in is around 10 PM.

Combo
01-09-21, 01:40
So has this place went down hill or something?Not really. Things change. I still think it's a great option for first-times or guys that are traveling solo and want a sociable environment (I'm in the latter category).

I am staying at a hotel nearby, and when I go to the website for Casablanca it clearly is just a website for the rooms. Can someone give the details? I went a few pages back but other than a 50 k cover to get it, I don't see much about the girls. Is this a place to go and drink and then take a girl onsite / offsite? Anyone know the current rough rates and the exit fee? Also, can I get a room a short time there?It's most often 50 k for a non-guest to enter the bar, but from what I understand, this varies. Personally, I wouldn't pay to get in unless I had friends that were going to be there. The quality and quantity of women can vary a lot from day to day and week to week. There could be two homely dogs hanging out or there could be 20+ attractive women. You never know. No exit fee once you're in and most guys pay the girls 200 k pesos for short-time. I've never heard of them renting out rooms short time.

Zeos1
01-09-21, 12:58
I am staying at a hotel nearby, and when I go to the website for Casablanca it clearly is just a website for the rooms. Can someone give the details? I went a few pages back but other than a 50 k cover to get it, I don't see much about the girls. Is this a place to go and drink and then take a girl onsite / offsite? Anyone know the current rough rates and the exit fee? Also, can I get a room a short time there?The hotel is a hotel. The bar is a bar. They are on the same property, but have separate entrances. But guests in the hotel, or people from outside, can go into the bar and have a drink, and see if there are any interesting chicas there.

This setup evolved from the past, where the bar was part of the hotel. The girls were still independent but paid a cover charge themselves to have access to the customers of the hotel, however this did not fly well in the city, with the authorities or the neighbors. Some combination like that.

The hotel mainly caters to international male guests, by some strange coincidence. It is therefore always under some scrutiny by authorities, city bylaw stuff, and more serious stuff. Hence separating the bar business from the hotel part. The bar is then not very different from other bars in the area, such as the many in the parque Lleras area.

Lou32
01-09-21, 20:39
I know we don't know until they announce it but these total weekend shutdowns don't seem to be something that are going away soon given how the virus is starting to really ramp up again.

If they remain in place then the party will have to be cancelled.

Anybody thinking of cancelling a trip or are you just going to keep your plans hoping they don't cancel as your packing your suitcase? .

XyzBobXyz
01-23-21, 20:04
I have tried searching the thread without success and it spans too many pages. So, fingers crossed, hoping someone will give me the lowdown.

My GF likes girls and we are thinking about a long weekend to the White House. Are they OK with bringing in your wife or girlfriend. Second, roughly what percentage of the girls swing both ways?

Fun Luvr
01-24-21, 03:52
My GF likes girls and we are thinking about a long weekend to the White House. Are they OK with bringing in your wife or girlfriend. Second, roughly what percentage of the girls swing both ways?You can take your GF / wife if she has a valid ID showing she is 18 or older. I don't know how many of the ladies are bi because it has been a few years since I was there.

XyzBobXyz
01-30-21, 16:37
You can take your GF / wife if she has a valid ID showing she is 18 or older. I don't know how many of the ladies are bi because it has been a few years since I was there.For the info. I think we are going.

Shemp
02-09-21, 17:26
Anybody go to the sb party at the mansion & can offer a report on it? Also, what are the current curfew restrictions in Medellin?

Lou32
04-23-21, 21:06
Just checking in to see if there is any news on Hotel M this week. Thanks.

Orgasmico
04-23-21, 22:06
Just checking in to see if there is any news on Hotel M this week. Thanks.I think they just busted a Gringo party at this spot? https://www.facebook.com/PrensaPaisaOficial/videos/781928226047408.

Lou32
04-24-21, 19:35
I think they just busted a Gringo party at this spot? https://www.facebook.com/PrensaPaisaOficial/videos/781928226047408.A couple of hours after I posted my question I was able to find a LOT of news articles about it both online and in videos from Colombian TV news.

Very bad publicity for the Mansion if they are trying to stay out of the crosshairs of the City Fathers.

https://www.eltiempo.com/colombia/medellin/medellin-en-toque-de-queda-intervienen-fiesta-en-un-hotel-de-el-poblado-583309

Combo
04-30-21, 03:24
A couple of hours after I posted my question I was able to find a LOT of news articles about it both online and in videos from Colombian TV news.

Very bad publicity for the Mansion if they are trying to stay out of the crosshairs of the City Fathers.

https://www.eltiempo.com/colombia/medellin/medellin-en-toque-de-queda-intervienen-fiesta-en-un-hotel-de-el-poblado-583309I'm amazed they haven't been shut down. I remember years ago when they had very few neighbors and no one was bothered by their activity. But since the high-rises went up around them, they've made a lot of enemies.

Socker
05-01-21, 20:45
I'm amazed they haven't been shut down. I remember years ago when they had very few neighbors and no one was bothered by their activity. But since the high-rises went up around them, they've made a lot of enemies.I'll chime in to keep my membership active. My HMP time started in 2010 at a rate of twice a year until 2019. There was no bar only the HMP1 pool parties and the occasional party in HMP2 later in the evening. Those were good times. The exchange rate was 1700 in 2010 and by 2014 it went up to 3200. The neighbors around both hotels 1 & 2 would complain about the noise and the activities they could see from their windows so that stopped before 2010 in HMP1, later in HMP2.

As these two hotels became more popular w the younger Americans this is when the whole neighborhood started complaining. The constant walking up and down the hill (between hotels) of noisy disrespectful guys w their local rentals pissed off the neighbors. I've seen threatening looking Americans hanging on the corner talking shit loudly so this doesn't help anyone who wants to visit these hotels. The other issues are w the city. The city takes shit from some of their constituents and also wants a piece of the pie if they're going to look the other way as Medellin becomes a monger destination. Another issue is HMP1 and 2 do not want local guest or families to stay there so they do not want any kind of signage (HMP Hotel) on their properties. This is why they change the hotel's name every 2 years I assume, a local loophole I guess. I read the article on the recent curfew bust and it's small potatoes for future guest. The hotel is well connected in every regard w the city. $$.

As for me, a long time loyal guest that loves the place and how it delivers some great women of Colombia to your hotel. I'm done w it. When I go down there in the future I'll park it at a condo as HMP's rooms are now little better than a skanky short time hotel. They were great before but have been poorly maintained and or redesigned for maximum profit and not for the guest's comfort. Big old fashion room windows are now little shitty cheap things. All the beautiful woodwork was too much for them to maintain so they got rid of it. The owners and managers only care about profit (to a fault) so I will stay elsewhere. From my condo I will be visiting the pool in the daytime and the bar on choice nights as I still feel the quality is equal (if not better) to when I first started going. To measure the quality during the Covid period is pointless in my opinion. I'll wait until it's all over before I head down and check things out at HMP.

I will always give the original owners a lot of credit (and thanks) for creating these hotels and opening up Colombia to non Spanish speaking foreigners. All the best.

Dick23
09-28-21, 20:30
This is exactly the way to do it- I mean to get discounted price. I was itching to make comments on the prices, but did not want to go public with the discounted prices. But since Greg so eloquently put it, I can now honestly say that the best experience I had with a Mansion girl who took a discounted price (compared to Centro Casa) and delivered an out of the world service. On top of that she was a three holer. I felt really guilty at the end and gave her a handsome tip. However, I don't think all these could be accomplished without speaking some Spanish. You have to establish some kind of rapport with her and instinctively you will know whether she will accept a lower price or not.

BandyThis girl was very interesting they have heard from her again. You met her sometime.

Hookie with ball.

Orgasmico
09-30-21, 15:44
Looks like a Mansion music video LOL.

https://youtu.be/a7Yr0veB1Ec

Husker Dude
09-30-21, 20:46

https://youtu.be/a7Yr0veB1EcLOL, filmed in M2. Chico Cruz is a best friend of Robert's. Often stays / parties at Mansion.

RacShack
09-30-21, 22:56

https://youtu.be/a7Yr0veB1Ec.And still not one person in that ice cold pool lmao! Recently received email from hotel saying "all" new staff, is Robert- tony still their? New owner again? Any and all information will be greatly appreciated!

Husker Dude
10-01-21, 04:21
And still not one person in that ice cold pool lmao! Recently received email from hotel saying "all" new staff, is Robert- tony still their? New owner again? Any and all information will be greatly appreciated!Don't know for sure, but I've heard Alexa has taken over, everything else remains the same.

Lou32
10-04-21, 10:43
Yeah it seems the place isn't communicating much anymore via emails.

I've met the "gringos" in that video and they seem like nice guys but man oh man to each his own I suppose.

RacShack
10-04-21, 11:31

I've met the "gringos" in that video and they seem like nice guys but man oh man to each his own I suppose.No need to email, they have a USA number I believe you can call direct! Hope this helps.

The Tall Man
10-04-21, 15:33

I've met the "gringos" in that video and they seem like nice guys but man oh man to each his own I suppose.Lets keep it real here. Is this video meant to be a marketing ploy for the hotel? Any outsider that views the video sees right through the circus with a couple of clowns trying to look cool and hip that they got game, wrong!

I have been in Colombia a long time and over 12 years in Medellin and have this this played out time and time again by fools, weekend warriors trying to hard to look cool.

Which leads me to this question. Is this video meant to be a satire or maybe just a joke? Probably so because it fails on every other aspect.

The Tall Man.

Lou32
10-05-21, 01:49
No need to email, they have a USA number I believe you can call direct! Hope this helps.LOL, I didn't mean I couldn't contact them.

I meant they don't seem proactive by reaching out and keeping everyone updated via the newsletter anymore.

Leads me to believe there has indeed been a big management change.

I could call them but my curiosity isn't THAT intense about the matter, LOL.

Rover2
10-08-21, 08:58
Lets keep it real here. Is this video meant to be a marketing ploy for the hotel? Any outsider that views the video sees right through the circus with a couple of clowns trying to look cool and hip that they got game, wrong!

I have been in Colombia a long time and over 12 years in Medellin and have this this played out time and time again by fools, weekend warriors trying to hard to look cool.

Which leads me to this question. Is this video meant to be a satire or maybe just a joke? Probably so because it fails on every other aspect.

The Tall Man.No this is the type of marketing they do.

Have you ever seen any of the marketing videos Robert sends out in emails?

Geolopes
01-29-22, 04:10
He died from Pancreatic Cancer January, 2016 and mongering ended for me then and there. Didn't feel right to continue. Almost like it would be cheating, if that makes sense, in a non Gay way of course. Our travel record together: DR BlackBeards 12 x, Costa Rica at Cocal / La Amistad 2 x, Panama 1 x, MDE at the Mansion 2 x. These pics are from the Mansion of course 2016. Richie also went to Thailand 2 x yearly for 3 weeks at a time but I never made those trips because I was still working and just didn't have the vacay time. Whereas he was a self made millionaire. I post these in his memory. Miss your Rich. Be well men. Geo.

Note: All box pics taken post blowout. Naturally. Geo.

Lou32
02-25-22, 14:50
Just a quick update:

The Super Bowl party had a ton of girls, many newbies under age 21 too.

A lot of guys too but it was still easy to gather WA contacts.

The facilities are still subpar but the management is making an obvious and active effort to improve rooms and even add rooms.

As always, the play is to get a monger friendly hotel room within an 8 minute walk to Hotel M for a night around events or a room at M2 but otherwise stay at your normal apartment.

Dcrist0527
02-25-22, 15:32
Just a quick update:

The facilities are still subpar but the management is making an obvious and active effort to improve rooms and even add rooms.

As always, the play is to get a monger friendly hotel room within an 8 minute walk to Hotel M for a night around events or a room at M2 but otherwise stay at your normal apartment.Not sure I follow the logic. I'm far from an MDE veteran. My last visit, my only room was at the Mansion. Main building, not M2. As I've posted before, mongers should not expect luxury accommodations. But it was safe, clean, and convenient. I'm not sure why I would want another mongering hotel. I'm not criticizing. Just curious for the reasons.

By comparison, I was in Tijuana a couple weeks ago. I stayed at Ticuan and had a room at Cascadas. That actually worked perfectly. However, I did that because I just can't sleep at Cascadas. At the mansion, I found it to be adequate to sleep. In fact, I had a couple TLNs. Granted, that may have been the hardest mattress ever! LOL.

CyberFlas
03-07-22, 10:02
Just a quick update:

As always, the play is to get a monger friendly hotel room within an 8 minute walk to Hotel M for a night around events or a room at M2 but otherwise stay at your normal apartment.I am planning a trip in April and would love a few pointers. I def want to check this place out. Any advice and if you would be so kind as to PM?

Dick23
03-18-22, 18:37
No one talks about the amazing Isabel nor are there photos of her in any of the forums I have reviewed them all completely from start to finish no one talks about Daniela or Veronica or Anna Maria I have an extensive gallery of all with all these girls photos very interesting that I would like to share with someone who was in these times, who is available to share photos of these girls.

Lou32
03-18-22, 22:13
Not sure I follow the logic. I'm far from an MDE veteran. My last visit, my only room was at the Mansion. Main building, not M2. As I've posted before, mongers should not expect luxury accommodations. But it was safe, clean, and convenient. I'm not sure why I would want another mongering hotel. I'm not criticizing. Just curious for the reasons.

By comparison, I was in Tijuana a couple weeks ago. I stayed at Ticuan and had a room at Cascadas. That actually worked perfectly. However, I did that because I just can't sleep at Cascadas. At the mansion, I found it to be adequate to sleep. In fact, I had a couple TLNs. Granted, that may have been the hardest mattress ever! LOL.The idea is to stay in a cheaper, more comfortable environment nearby and simply walk or take a short cab ride over to Hotel M on nights they have a party. It is a target rich environment and you will collect many, many contacts and if you wish you can take a new friend to your more comfortable place nearby as opposed to one of the rooms on-site who's only advantage is convenience (which has its own downside).

Lou32
03-18-22, 22:16
I am planning a trip in April and would love a few pointers. I def want to check this place out. Any advice and if you would be so kind as to PM?I can't PM you but I'd say just do a search of this subforum and you'll probably find any answers you are looking for. Lots of great info on Hotel M abounds.

BbqMushrooms
03-22-22, 01:54
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?583-Medellin-Reports&p=2671351&viewfull=1#post2671351.

Posted here.

The Gringo Inn was hit by armed robbers. I assume they since upgraded their security.Anyone there who know what happened? Or saw a news report or something?

Lou32
12-29-22, 12:31
New management according to the newsletter.

All previous discounts and VIP privileges revoked too.

Husker Dude
12-29-22, 17:03
New management according to the newsletter.

All previous discounts and VIP privileges revoked too.Just confirmed with Mansion, even hotel guests must pay 50 K to enter. F!

Huacho
12-29-22, 21:48
Place sucks. Always has sucked and always will suck.

Lou32
12-30-22, 01:26
But they have added a New Year's Eve Party so I guess there is still that.