PDA

View Full Version : Hermosillo

Admin
01-01-00, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Wanderer2222
05-19-05, 19:27
Any info on bars and massage in Hermosillo?

El Fuego
12-26-07, 03:48
the post below is way overdue, and highlights my virgin trip to hermosillo in june of 2007. i finally got off my arse and cleaned up my notes enough to post. i've since visited hermosillo about eight more times and feel quite comfortable and familiar with the city and the clubs there. i even have a current novia who lives (and works) there. and no, i won't share her info or details. sorry! maybe when i'm finished with her.)

prologue:

i intended for today to be a glowing testament as to how i took all of the info i've read on this site, had glorious conquests, and made the most out of my first day in hermosillo. instead, the day turned into something slightly different. not bad, but different. after reading this report, your first response might be "damn, i'm never driving to, driving in, or visiting hermosillo! ", but it shouldn't be. read on.

getting there, and cops i:

i purchased a six month insurance policy for my truck, and i purchased a tourist visa at the checkpoint just south of nogales. no car permit is necessary. the drive from phoenix was relatively uneventful. there was some sort of drug / weapons / dui checkpoint about 5-10 miles outside of hermosillo, and this was my first interaction with the hermosillo police / federales (not sure which). but, since i did not have any drugs or guns (and was sober! ), i was on my way within seconds.

business and cops ii:

my first order of business after checking into my hotel friday afternoon (2pm) was to buy gas. i burned a lot just getting to hermosillo, finding my hotel, and then briefly exploring the city to find some of the various clubs. as i was parked at the gas station, and still in my vehicle (in all the cities i've visited in mex, they pump the gas for you), two enterprising muchachos (youths) began to clean my windows. rapidly. usually, i would shoo them away, but my windows were dirty and i thought, what the hell i'll support the local economy. no more than 20 seconds after they began. and just prior to their finishing the job. a police pickup truck came barreling at me full frontal, and very fast. i could see the faces of the two officers inside the truck and they meant serious business. one of them was pointing, menacingly, directly at me. a thousand things blew through my mind, the last of which was, f**k, i'm going to a mexican jail for an as yet undetermined reason. the pickup truck skidded to a stop just in front of my truck, smoke billowing from the rear tires. at this moment, both window-cleaning muchachos took off like rabbits. one kid ran faster than i've seen anyone run in a long time. in fact, he flew across 8. yes 8. lanes of speeding traffic with no concern whatsoever for his own personal safety. i still can't believe he didn't get clipped. both officers, at this same moment, bolted from their truck in hot pursuit. my dread quickly turned to elation as i realized 1) the cops weren't after me, and 2) i had some free entertainment while i gassed up. however, somehow during the excitement, the gas pump operator found a way to scam me. i know this because just before this happened, the pump was reading approx. $12us and i was at 1/2 tank (i left the key in to listen to xm radio, and i already had 1/4 tank of gas before i arrived at the station). by the time the excitement ended and my fuel tank was full, the pump read $49. 50. so, either i was the stupid gringo and got scammed, or i misunderstood how my gas guage worked (note. future experiences confirmed that i was scammed. my fuel gauge was fine). regardless, i was glad my second run-in with the police was not really 'my' run-in. : ^)

time to monger:

after this excitement, i went to one of the the massage parlors listed on this site. pieles finisimas. it took some time to find it, then i didn't know where to park. i finally figured it out, went in, and had some fun, but it was nothing to write home (or here! ) about. after leaving, i couldn't find grupo lilians no matter how hard i searched, and i also couldn't find gau gua, which i learned later had been closed for some time. i decided to check out the strip club scene next. found lord black. parked in a secure, covered and fenced lot right next door. the lot is run by a muchacho who charged me $2. money well spent, imho, as my truck is new. entered the bar, and settled in. i just received my first cerveza and settled my a$$ into the comfortable chair (and my type of hot latina just began her stage dance). yummy! things were looking up.

freeze! (cops iii):

then, in a split second, no less than 30. that's right, i said 30. not '15 but it seemed like 30'. but 30 heavily armed (and some masked with full riot gear) police officers stormed the building. for the second time in one day, i was positive i was going to a mexican jail for, again, reasons as yet unknown. a burly officer approached me (as other officers were approaching other customers, rounding up the girls, rounding up the staff, shutting down the music, etc.), and he ordered me to put my arms in the air. you can bet your f#$*ating cajones i put my arms in the air! he proceeded to pat me down, grab my pockets, my arms, my legs, my crotch, the usual areas (i assume, as i've never been patted down before in mex, but the other customers seemed to be getting the same treatment), removing my phone and keys from my pockets and placing them on the table. he then told me i could sit back down. for the next 15 minutes there was quite a commotion upstairs. the club is tri-level, pretty cool, and the girls' dressing rooms are upstairs on the third floor which is very cool 'cuz there is a 'fire station' type of pole they can slide down onto the stage. but, i digress.

ultimately, two girls were led out in their street clothes. not long after, the cops left and it was business as usual. apparently, this ruckus was over ids (either the girls didn't have them or they were ****, perhaps? ). i didn't ask questions, as i was just happy to have once again avoided a negative outcome to my third interaction with the hermosillo police.

more mongering:

at one point later, i had a blonde on my lap, i paid for a 16$ drink for her, and then she had to go dance. thank you and adios, as she was not my type (too 'thick', though definitely attractive which is why i bought her the drink). and there was a hot latina just finishing on stage that i was interested in. mine! mine! a few minutes later, i visited a lord black owned room across the street from the club, with this hot latina. the room sucked (small, hot, humid and dirty), and though we were into each other, neither of us was 'into' the experience. i certainly would not do it again. next time i'd set up a 'date' for later that night or the next day. i left lord black's after that.

wtf?! (aka cops iv):

so, now i'm driving around after drinking four cervezas at lord black, and i get pulled over by the police. for the third time that day, i thought i was going to a mexican jail for reasons yet unknown, and for the fourth time that day i was 'interacting' with the local policia. now, i'll be the first to admit that my spanish comprehension is not perfect. in a conversational setting with a latina target, i can certainly hold my own. however, i had absolutely no idea what this officer was saying to me or why he had pulled me over. i must have played the 'stupid gringo' card very well, because after a few minutes of painfully attempting to communicate and mis-understanding each other, he let me go with what i assume was a warning.

i was still curious as to why i had been pulled over (i think the officer was telling me that i was driving the wrong way on a one way street, but that didn't make any sense), so i decided to double-back and examine the intersection. sure enough, only then did i see the *tiny* sign above the stop sign. it was an arrow pointing right, apparently meaning i was supposed to only turn right at the intersection despite the a) green light above the intersection, b) continuation of the street ahead of me complete with double yellow line, and c) absence of any 'do not pass' or 'no hay pasado' signs. whatever. for some reason, the mexicans and costa ricans have a fascination with two-way streets that abruptly turn into one-way streets without warning. perhaps this is some kind of test for gringos. i certainly failed, if this is the case.

laying low, and cops v:

i found a cool sports bar (sport planet, in the hotel zone) and hung out there for the rest of the night, visiting with the locals, listening to live music and drinking tecates. i left the bar heading back to my hotel (declined a few offers from the street walkers outside), hit the main street, and then. are you f&8$*#ing kidding me? ! i found myself stopped at a mandatory police checkpoint in the middle of the road. this time i was positive i was in trouble. i wasn't drunk, but as we all know, most cops can tell if you've had even a few beers and this checkpoint was obviously designed for this very purpose. the officer asked me if i have been drinking. "well, yeah", i thought, "i'm in mexico with hot latinas, aren't i? " thank goodness my brain was still capable of controlling my mouth, as i said "no, no cervezas para mi. " then the cop asked me if i had any drugs or weapons, and finally if i had had any whiskey. not sure why he chose the word 'whiskey', but it made me laugh and i said "no, no whiskey. " while chuckling. i guess this answer and/or the delivery of the answer convinced him i was alright and he let me go. i headed back to my hotel hardly believing my good fortune, and then i went to sleep looking forward to tomorrow, my first saturday in hermosillo.

epilogue:

was i stupid for drinking and driving? absolutely, especially in an unknown mexican city. however, given the number of interactions i had with the police in one day and the fact that i emerged unrep001hed, i'd classify hermosillo as a pretty safe town for a gringo. no shakedowns, no tickets and no bribes necessary. also, i never once had a problem with any of the locals.

my favorite massage place was rubi's masajes near the holiday inn. i actually took two of the hottest girls there (yadira and lluvia. their real names, ibana and lilliana. their artistic names) on a date on saturday night after they got off work at 7pm. we had a blast, though i desperately wanted lluvia, and yadira wanted me, so the sex angle wasn't in my favor. sadly too: ^(, as lluvia is ridiculously hhoott and very much my type. she told me she only does massage and does not do p4p. i verified this later, so even more sadness. sniff.

i absolutely recommend hermosillo as a mongering destination. i stopped going because i dated a stripper there for about six weeks (truly dating. think trips to the beach at bahia del kino every weekend with her daughter, dinners, dancing, free sex, etc.) and it didn't work out. the other girls working in the same club were jealous at the amount of time and money i spent with/on her, and they eventually convinced her i was working them for sex as well, which was a flat out lie, but whatever. i just couldn't bring myself to continue going to hermosillo after that. it worked out for me because i shifted my focus to mexicali, which is much better than hermosillo for the type of mongering i prefer, and closer for me too! ironically, in rocky point i met up with another girl i was tight with in hermosillo, and she and i have been seeing a lot of each other in rocky point. go figure. i may have to re-visit hermosillo in the near future.

all in all, i really like hermosillo. it is the most 'normal' town i've ever visited in mexico. not a border town crawling with gringos and low-lifes, not a tourist trap again crawling with gringos and with poverty just beyond the last beautiful resort, but a very 'normal' town with 'normal', educated (mostly) mexicanas. ymmv, as they say, but give it a try!

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

El Fuego
12-26-07, 19:03
Apologize for the odd capitalization problem in my previous post. This happened after I submitted the report, so not sure what the deal is there.

Brewmeisterbro
08-25-09, 15:30
I am a new member to this board. I have been posting for years on another online board. So some of the mongers reading this may recognise my log on name "Brewmeisterbro".

Just as a point of introduction, I travel to Hermosillo at least once a month. I do not go purely for the sex but I do enjoy it regularly. I have close friendships that I have developed with people there over the years. I have a very good friend who is a mechanic and owns a garage there. Oscar has introduced me to many lovely young non-pros.

Recently, I have been developing a friendship with Oscar's brother in law. This man (I will call him Elizar) knows many lovely young ladies who work in the maquiladoras there and like to make a little money on the side. I would call them semi-pros. They are definitely not like the hard hearted pros that work in the clubs or some of the MP's. I would use the title "call girls".

Elizar wants to start his own MP. Consequently, he is currently building his stable of lovely ladies. His cell phone is loaded with numbers!

Last week a visited my friends in Hermosillo. Elizar and I had a little party with two young chicas in my jaccuzi suite. That is where all photos were taken.

The two girls are cousins and live in the same house on the west side of town. The cute little one is Sadie and the heavier one is her sister Fannie. We picked them up in my Xterra and they jumped in the back seat while Elizar drove and my friend Oscar sat in the front.

We drove over to Oscar's garage to drop him off before heading to my hotel. The girls put on some hot Mexican music on my car stereo and turned it up. In seconds both girls were dancing in the street! The both dance better than most TD girls I have seen. Especially Sadie. She is a hot little chica!

All of the Mexican guys in the area had their eyes bugging out to see what this old gringo was doing with the two hot chicas!

We then headed to El Caribe. It is located on the highway that heads out of town to Kino Bay. The jacuzzi suite is $700 pesos per night and is very comfortable with a TV, DVD player and stereo. It has living room with leather couches to fuck on when you get tired of fucking on the bed.

We drank some beer, scotch and tequila. The girls danced some more while the jacuzzi was filling.

The girls hugging and kissing me in the jacuzzi and giving me a hand job under the suds.

After we took the pictures in the jacuzzi, we all toweled off and I asked my friend if he wanted one of the girls. He surprised me because he said he didn't have any money for one right now. So I started negotiations for the two girls. My friend left and told me to call him when we finished.

Sadie asked for $1000 pesos each. I told her that was too much as I did not originally intend to fuck them both and I only wanted her. I offered them $1500 pesos total and told them to split it. They accepted.

We proceeded with CBJFS for another hour. Both girls were very affectionate and good in bed. They both like to kiss. All together they spent about 2 hours in my motel.

I do not have the girls' cell numbers but if anyone wants Elizars' number I will ask him if it is allright to post it on the internet.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Shimodaguy
09-11-09, 07:36
This is my first post so please forgive any idiotic errors that I make.

I live in a mexican town not too far from Hermosillo and I am planning a trip to Hermosillo in the next week or so to check out the MP scene. I will post my findings as soon as I have visited some of them.

I would like to check out your friends service if possible. Please PM me with details and I will be sure to contact him

Brewmeisterbro
09-22-09, 14:39
Here,

I have posted pics of Sadie and Fannie for my Hermosillo Twofer report.

Brewmeisterbro
09-22-09, 21:03
Here,

I have posted pics of Sadie and Fannie for my Hermosillo Twofer report.More pics of the ever popular Sadie and her cousin Fannie.

Brewmeisterbro
09-23-09, 09:54
More pics of Sadie and Fannie for Hermosillo Twofer report.

Brewmeisterbro
10-25-09, 08:55
This is Gabriella, age 19. She is another example of the fine young flesh provided by Belen!

She was very enthusiastic, to say the least. She is a self diagnosed sex maniac! After playing around and kissing in the jacuzzi for awhile, we hopped into bed and I slipped on the condom. We fucked in various positions and then I told her I had trouble comming with condom on.

She took the condom off and after a pretty good BBBJ, she told me I could cum in her mouth! I don't get too many requests like that so I gladly obliged the young lady.

The nice thing about getting these girls through Belen is that after I get the girls cell number I no longer have to pay Belen her "finders fee".

If anyone reading this would like this call girls number, please send me a private message to my in box. I have discovered that this website does not allow me to post private cell phone numbers.

Belen is a woman that lives in Hermosillo that can hook you up with many lovely young ladies for PFP. However, I do have a cell number for Gabby.

Regarding the cost of service. I would highly advice negotiating very hard with this chica. The economy is very bad in Mexico right now and the peso is not worth what it used to be. If I were you I would offer Gabby around $500 pesos/hr and go from there. Beware that she is a clock watcher but she does give enthusiastic service.

MonterreyDude
10-26-09, 04:26
Brewmeisterbro, Mexican economy isn't in a bad shape as the Amercian economy.

Seems you don't realize that the crisis is on your side of the river, not ours.

I have a question for you: How much did you pay Gabriella, so that mongers can negotiate starting at 500 bid.

Let me point out the mongers reading these posts that Hermosillo does not cater to American mongers as they do to locals.
Girls tend to have a one stop price and nothing else that must average the 700-800 pesos figure.

And many tend not to like Americans or be that, any customer, bartering their rates.

Many even prefer to loose a customer than loose money, cause Mexicans just love to sell at a high price to a few than low to many.

Yes, it's stupid, but I guess many already knew that.

This is Gabriella, age 19. She is another example of the fine young flesh provided by Belen!

She was very enthusiastic, to say the least. She is a self diagnosed sex maniac! After playing around and kissing in the jacuzzi for awhile, we hopped into bed and I slipped on the condom. We fucked in various positions and then I told her I had trouble comming with condom on.

She took the condom off and after a pretty good BBBJ, she told me I could cum in her mouth! I don't get too many requests like that so I gladly obliged the young lady.

The nice thing about getting these girls through Belen is that after I get the girls cell number I no longer have to pay Belen her "finders fee".

If anyone reading this would like this call girls number, please send me a private message to my in box. I have discovered that this website does not allow me to post private cell phone numbers.

Belen is a woman that lives in Hermosillo that can hook you up with many lovely young ladies for PFP. However, I do have a cell number for Gabby.

Regarding the cost of service. I would highly advice negotiating very hard with this chica. The economy is very bad in Mexico right now and the peso is not worth what it used to be. If I were you I would offer Gabby around $500 pesos/hr and go from there. Beware that she is a clock watcher but she does give enthusiastic service.

Lobo 003
10-26-09, 05:26
AMIGOMIO,

I agree about the economy it's on our side of the fence not Mexico. The tourist zone in Nogales is basically dead but once you leave gabacho central, Nogales Sonora flourishes. I have been following this thread with great interest for I am planning on traveling to Hermosillo soon. I have friends in Nogales Sonora that have been keeping me updated on the nightlife in Hermosillo, prices, locations and etiquet in that fine city. I also have been accumulating phone numbers from girls that reside there, asking them if they would escort me around and show me the sights.

What I would like to do is compare notes from the information that I am receiving to that of someone elses. Pricing for FS in and out of the clubs, which TD has better looking chicas, dances, privados drink prices, etc.

I've also been told that Hermosillo has no official ZONA for it was disbanded years ago and is spread throught out the city.

Any and all information would be much appreciated.

LOBO

Precocious One
10-26-09, 19:54
AMIGOMIO,

I agree about the economy it's on our side of the fence not Mexico. The tourist zone in Nogales is basically dead but once you leave gabacho central, Nogales Sonora flourishes. I have been following this thread with great interest for I am planning on traveling to Hermosillo soon. I have friends in Nogales Sonora that have been keeping me updated on the nightlife in Hermosillo, prices, locations and etiquet in that fine city. I also have been accumulating phone numbers from girls that reside there, asking them if they would escort me around and show me the sights.

What I would like to do is compare notes from the information that I am receiving to that of someone elses. Pricing for FS in and out of the clubs, which TD has better looking chicas, dances, privados drink prices, etc.

I've also been told that Hermosillo has no official ZONA for it was disbanded years ago and is spread throught out the city.

Any and all information would be much appreciated.

LOBO

Hey Lobo,

I know that you are an experienced guy on the Frontera side of the border, however, I am going to have to disagree with you.

www.tradingeconomics.com/Economics/GDP-Growth.aspx?Symbol=MXN

www.tradingeconomics.com/Economics/GDP-Growth.aspx?Symbol=USD

As you can see, the Mexican economy has contracted and declined by an amount almost three times greater than that of the US economy(-10.3% vs -3.8%) since the start of the crisis one year ago. To believe that Mexico is not having serious problems right now equaling or surpassing those of the US, one would have to be somewhat ignorant.

Although I have never been to Hermosillo, you would have absolutely, positively no problem incorporating your $60.00 rule($800 pesos) here in Monterrey, MX, roughly the same distance from the border as Hermosillo.

In my experience, the quality of girl shown by Brewmeisterbro can be had for $700 pesos($53.00 US) for one and a half to two hours off-site if there is no management involved and you live here or have a familiar face.

On-site in a casa de cita that girl would be about $600-800 pesos for an hour.

$500 pesos($37.00) for that level of girl is an absolute bargain.

Lobo 003
10-26-09, 22:01
Precocious One,

You sure do get around on this board and have an opinion for everything, I'm not trying to start a tit for tat argument I'm just stating this in a positive not negative way.

I am not just experienced on the Frontera as you put it, but also deep into the heart of Mexico. I have ties in Guadalajara and I know the business climate of that city, so my experience goes a little further than just La Frontera.

As far as the economy in Mexico goes I have never listened to the official reports stated by people in power. Mexico has 2 economies one that is official and reported to the world and a tremendous underground economy that is flourishing, yes they have been impacted by the world financial crisis but by no means are they crippled, they have cash money to spend, actually for as long as I have lived, Mexicans always have cash on hand, unlike cash strapped Americans that rely on credit.

I myself as of lately have been benefiting by Mexicans spending their money in the US so much that I'm contemplating opening a business in Nogales Mex.

The only economic discussion that I want to partake of on this thread is the price of adult entertainment and pussy, period.

Finally, one day I will make my way to your neck of the woods and experience it for myself.

I still need to compare my notes with that of experienced mongers from Hermosillo.

LOBO

Precocious One
10-26-09, 22:36
Precocious One,

You sure do get around on this board and have an opinion for everything, I'm not trying to start a tit for tat argument I'm just stating this in a positive not negative way.

I am not just experienced on the Frontera as you put it, but also deep into the heart of Mexico. I have ties in Guadalajara and I know the business climate of that city, so my experience goes a little further than just La Frontera.

As far as the economy in Mexico goes I have never listened to the official reports stated by people in power. Mexico has 2 economies one that is official and reported to the world and a tremendous underground economy that is flourishing, yes they have been impacted by the world financial crisis but by no means are they crippled, they have cash money to spend, actually for as long as I have lived, Mexicans always have cash on hand, unlike cash strapped Americans that rely on credit.

I myself as of lately have been benefiting by Mexicans spending their money in the US so much that I'm contemplating opening a business in Nogales Mex.

The only economic discussion that I want to partake of on this thread is the price of adult entertainment and pussy, period.

Finally, one day I will make my way to your neck of the woods and experience it for myself.

I still need to compare my notes with that of experienced mongers from Hermosillo.

LOBO

Hey Lobo,

I hope that you did not take my comments personally regarding being ignorant. It certainly was not my intent.

I originally wasn't going to post this but after spending over two and half months away from the hobby, I recently had a relapse over the past ten days with five sessions. After patronizing two of my preferred casa de cita locations, the operators recently divulged to me that their businesses were down over the past two months since the last time that I had seen them. I am not going to comment about how much and to what extent as they gave me this information in strict confidence but the amounts were startling, as I thought that Mexico had already bottomed.

The rich here in Mexico will always have money. It's the low-end here that is collapsing.

MonterreyDude
10-27-09, 06:49
$15 dlls as in Argentina?

Nope. Top girls in Mexico will always be top girls.
You would need a total disaster within Mexico for the girls to drop their prices dramaticly.

And that is not happening right now.

As a matter of fact, the other way around, prices are going up within escort circles.

Precocious is quoting MP prices whether as Brewmaistro is quoting out-calls from independent services.

MPs have a tendency to move in cycles and right now the months of September - December are the worse for them, specialy if the owners are little rats that don't care for their girls, just the money they get.

Contrary to MP girls that charge their extras depending on what the customer wants, escort girls tend to stick to their one-stop-price.

And escort prices do vary from place to place in Mexico.

Average in Monterry is 1500 pesos (the range goes from 800-2500 pesos).

Average in Hermosillo is 800 pesos, but the range is narrower (500-1000 pesos.

Average in Guadalajara is also 1500 pesos.

Average in Mexico City: All over the map. But of course Mexico City is pretty dangerous.

And of course there are always exceptions to the rule.

One question to both Lobo and Brewmeistro: Have you ever checked the Vivastreet classifieds???
More or less like a Mexican version of Craig's list.

Lots of independents all over Mexico including Hermosillo.

No comments were taken personally, although some words were harsh, I'm a little smarter than that and can figure out the true intent of the topic of discussion and a bit thick skinned, I know you said them in generalized terms, but you are passionate about your post and I admire that.
No harm done

Lets talk pussy and find out the girls bottom dollar. After all that's the game the best price for the best service.

I wonder if we could ever reach $15 US like in Argentina. Hmmm...

LOBO

Shimodaguy
10-27-09, 07:43
I have recently visited two MP that advertise in Seccion Amarillo on the internet in Hermosillo. I believe that they were both owned by the same owner.

Both places were very unexciting. After you enter, the girls line up you make your choice and head for the room. There they tell you 325 pesos for HJ to 900 pesos for FS. After that it is straight down to business. In and out in 30 to 45 minutes. All was very mechanical.

PM if you want names of both locations.

Brewmeisterbro
10-30-09, 13:35
Sorry, I forgot to post that info. My session with her was in October of last year, so the information is a little dated.

I paid $1000 pesos. I believe that was about the same in 10/08 as it is today = $76 USD. She was with me about an hour and, as I said, she is a clock watcher.

I am convinced that you should start your negotiations with this chica (or any chicas in Hermosillo) at no more than $500 pesos/hr. The poster that said that free lance call girls have set prices, will not negotiate and would rather loose a customer than loose money is in error.

Of course, this is true in all MP and TD clubs in Mexico. It always has been. But I don't usually bother with those places anymore now that I know people that have these free lance call girls cell numbers and I have their cell numbers in my little black book also.

Regarding what has been posted below. My thoughts on the economies of Mexico and the US come from a combination of what the news media gives me and my personal experiences.

There is an old expression about the Mexican economy. It may be many, many decades old. I am not sure. It goes like this: "If the United States catches a cold, Mexico catches pneumonia" or something to that effect.

I just returned from Hermosillo two days ago. I had a great time, as usual. I have some new photos and info to relate. I will be posting it soon.

I will be returning to Hermosillo on November 9th and I am sure I will have more info to pass along after that trip.

Member #3453
10-31-09, 16:45
Respectfully...I appreciate experiences reported by those who do have direct experiences in Hermosillo, or anywhere else. Those reports are invaluable. But, that doesn't invalidate comments made with respect to generalities gathered through one's network of contacts. I appreciate the comments made by Precocious concerning the MPs or by Amigomio concerning what he has picked up from what can only be described as a huge network of Mexican Nationals that frequent some of these places, perspectives that most Gringo visitors will never, ever have the benefit of hearing about, simply because the Spanish language groups that Amigomio has access to can provide us with a perspective that we will rarely have the opportunity to read, or even hear that they exist. I read the gentleman's inquiry concerning Hermosillo, and just because Precocious or Amigomio have comments to make, doesn't really ethically restrict anyone from making comments concerning their indirect experiences there. And, to go one step further, where we are often void of a full range from different commentators about direct experiences, and/or void of a diversity of opinions and perspectives, we can all use a full range of opinion, even where we might also have the great benefit of direct experiences.

I will let Amigomio defend his experiences in Hermosillo, because I do know that his specialty is indeed Monterrey. Knowing him as well as I do, and the range of his network of amigos all across Mexico, I suspect the information contributed is probably his opinions and/or conclusions based on a vast network of amigos that do have direct experience there. And, I sincerely and respectfully appreciate hearing his opinion, your opinion, Precocious' opinion, etc...It can't hurt to gather a full range of opinions or commentary to assess a particular area...To coin a controversial phrase..."We report, you decide."

The tone of your comments suggests that you know a lot about mongering in Hermosillo. Because I live within a 4 1/2 hr drive, I have been making frequent trips there for the past 7 years and I have many good friends there. Some speak English and some don't speak a word. I have never wasted much time in Nogales, Sonora. It reminds me of a Mexico City for gringos "Chingolandia"! That is my resume in a nutshell.

From your posts on this site, it appears that most of your experience is with the TD clubs in Monterrey. I have never been there and would never post any information on Monterrey.

Quite often, on the Internet, I have discovered that the tone of a blog or email can be easily misinterpeted. Please set me straight.

Regards,

Your Brewbro

MonterreyDude
10-31-09, 17:41
Well, like Unspongebob says, I do have my conections, like a phone, which I used to check prices all up and down the board in Hermosillo, using as a reference the

http://hermosillo.vivastreet.com.mx/servicios-sexuales+hermosillo

our equivalent for Craigs List classifieds (which I mentioned in another post, but nobody paid attention), site which is far far better than using the Seccion Amarilla as a reference (please, the Seccion Amarilla in Mexico is useless for mongers) plus made contact with a couple of local girls via emails to get their prices.

That is what I did.
Helps being Mexican, who knows how the business works and in turn I pass my information so you guys can use it.

I pay a lot of attention to what goes on around the Northen part of Mexico cause I have American friends from this and other forums that import escort girls to Monterrey from places as far away as Puerto Vallarta and Tijuana cause they are used to their company and friendship and have no quallms in spending 700 dlls in the process for 24 hour company.

Brewmeisterbro, Iam handing you another tool, the Vivastreet site, that will help you in your mongering trips.
Hope it will help you some.

And if you want to post in the Monterrey thread, you are more than welcomed to help your fellow mongers.

On the other hand, don't express your opinion on Mexican economy.
I hate it when Americans think that they know everything about our country when sometimes we Mexicans far know better your country than you do.

Anyway, your mongering in Hermosillo is quite intresting, the type of girls you are getting are my type, that's what brought my attention to your outings and that's why am reading your posts.

Love your posts and Iam not joking.

The tone of your comments suggests that you know a lot about mongering in Hermosillo. Because I live within a 4 1/2 hr drive, I have been making frequent trips there for the past 7 years and I have many good friends there. Some speak English and some don't speak a word. I have never wasted much time in Nogales, Sonora. It reminds me of a Mexico City for gringos "Chingolandia"! That is my resume in a nutshell.

From your posts on this site, it appears that most of your experience is with the TD clubs in Monterrey. I have never been there and would never post any information on Monterrey.

Quite often, on the Internet, I have discovered that the tone of a blog or email can be easily misinterpeted. Please set me straight.

Regards,

Your Brewbro

Brewmeisterbro
10-31-09, 22:24
Well, like Unspongebob says, I do have my conections, like a phone, which I used to check prices all up and down the board in Hermosillo, using as a reference the

http://hermosillo.Vivastreet.com. Mx/servicios-sexuales+hermosillo

Our equivalent for Craigs List classifieds (which I mentioned in another post, but nobody paid attention), site which is far far better than using the Seccion Amarilla as a reference (please, the Seccion Amarilla in Mexico is useless for mongers) plus made contact with a couple of local girls via emails to get their prices.

That is what I did.

Helps being Mexican, who knows how the business works and in turn I pass my information so you guys can use it.

I pay a lot of attention to what goes on around the Northen part of Mexico cause I have American friends from this and other forums that import escort girls to Monterrey from places as far away as Puerto Vallarta and Tijuana cause they are used to their company and friendship and have no quallms in spending 700 dlls in the process for 24 hour company.

Brewmeisterbro, Iam handing you another tool, the Vivastreet site, that will help you in your mongering trips. Hope it will help you some.

And if you want to post in the Monterrey thread, you are more than welcomed to help your fellow mongers.

On the other hand, don't express your opinion on Mexican economy.

I hate it when Americans think that they know everything about our country when sometimes we Mexicans far know better your country than you do.

Anyway, your mongering in Hermosillo is quite intresting, the type of girls you are getting are my type, that's what brought my attention to your outings and that's why am reading your posts.

Love your posts and Iam not joking.First of all, I want to express my appreciation for all the information you have posted about Mexico. It is especially refreshing to get a Mexican's point of view. Seems to add a superior level of validity. To often I have found that the anonimity of the internet encourages phony B. S. I appreciate your honesty.

Yes, I will check the internet site you linked. That is much appreciated. I will pass it on to friends also.

Regarding your American friends who visit Monterrey and are willing to drop hundreds and hundreds of dollars to spend a day with a chica. That causes me a bit of concern that it may spoil it for all the everyday type, middle class guys like myself.

Regarding making an opinion on politics or economics or sex or whatever: I will forever hold that right dear to my heart. Whether it be an opinion on the Mexican economy, the USA Economy or the world economy. The right to express an opinion is contained the the Bill of Rights of the Constitution of the United States. Many men, much nobler than myself, died to give me that right and I intend to exercise it.

I wonder if Mexico has the equivilent in their constitution? Please set me straight on that! I may have to hold my tongue when expressing my opinion in Mexico!

Because I express an opinion on the state of the Mexican economy, that does not mean I am calling myself an expert. Just as I am not calling myself an expert on the PFP in Hermosillo. I am just doing the same thing that you are doing: SHARING INFORMATION. And that, I believe, is what websites like this are for.

I hope all of the above is received in the same spirit in which it was written: with the greatest respect.

Regards,

Brewbro

Brewmeisterbro
01-25-10, 11:32
VALERIA, 19 years old, Hermosillo

Eliazar found this little cutie for me about two weeks ago. After about twenty minutes drinking and snuggling on the sofa, I fucked her in my friends spare bedroom.

She was quite affectionate with BBFS and lots of kissing. She gave me a pretty decent BBBJ and then I slipped it in, sans condom. I normally don't cum very fast, especially after taking Viagra. But after only about ten minutes of pounding away on top of this cutie and watching her generous titties bouncing on her chest, DFK and looking at her lovely face, I filled her little pussy with cum!

I told her not to worry, because I was sterile and couldn't have children. She was very calm about being an "unintended" cream pie. And told me it was no problem with her!

The rate was $1000 pesos for an hour. This included commission to Eliazar. I asked her to stay longer. She told me that she could not but, if I gave her a couple of days advance notice, she could stay with me TLN on my next visit to Hermosillo.

I had such a hard on for her after this hot session that I called her the next week and set up a "date" with her and confirmed it with Eliazar.

When I hit town, I called her and confirmed the time we would meet and that it would be TLN. This time I rented a room at Helsinky so I could fuck her in the jacuzzi and take some nude photos.

Well, it didn't go as planned. She was much less affectionate this time and resisted my kisses. Right off, she reniged on the TLN. She asked me if Eliazar had told me that she could not stay TLN. I told her no. I told her she was a liar and reminded her that TLN was the agreement.

In addition, she refused to fuck in the jacuzzi or to allow any nude photos.

I paid the agreed upon thousand pesos but I do not intend to give her any repeat business. There are way too many other young cuties in Hermosillo to experience. I intend to enjoy as many as I can and will continue to post reports on them here.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Strike 69
02-18-10, 17:46
Strange the girls in the photos are different from what I am used to see in Sonoran women, usually I've found them to be white (brunette or blondes) and very tall, (at least the working girls from Sonora I've met in other large cities of Mexico). I am not saying the girls you took picture are not hot, because they are indeed, I am just pointing out they are non white, situation that I could found strange in a predominantly white state such as Sonora. "According to the Mexican Genome Project, the population of the northern state of Sonora is 58% European" so in a working girl from the state of Sonora I would normally expect an Euro-Mexican, meanwhile in the state of Guerrero I would expect a hot Mulatto girl for example.

I would try to put a couple of photos of a hot brunette from Sonora working in the Divas website as an example (other great session I had with pro I met in Mexico City was a hot natural blonde in a ***** house and she was from Sonora). They were not Argentinians trying to disguise themselves as Mexicans as any who has native speaker level of Mexican Spanish (such as myself) can spot Argentinian women instantly.

Strike 69
02-19-10, 21:57
She looks a little like my ex who was born and raised in Obregon, Sonora. I visit Sonora monthly and I meet very few blondes. Since I prefer brunettes, that doesn't bother me at all.

I would post some pics of Rossy but I am still not over that break up. I am still in love with her.

Two more photos of her, she changes her name constantly but the girl is real, she is very tall (around 6.0 ft) with skin white as milk, she could easily pass as part of the middle upper class in Mexico (she is well traveled and well educated, lived in Canada a longtime) but it seems she earns so much more money working as a ***** (charges around 300 USD per hour). Another case is Tayla from divas website she is the typical Mexican woman found in the elites (a very tall stunning blue eyed natural blonde) who provides an excellent service (she does lesbian with her sister, another petite blonde) but very expensive. Her cost is per fuck not per hour, 300 USD for the first fuck and any additional fuck will cost you around 200 USD.

Brewmeisterbro
02-23-10, 18:35
Ana is my current favorite in Hermosillo. I am not sure if I posted about her on this board before.

She is an independent. I call her or text her to tell her I am coming. Sometimes she sends texts to me to ask me when I am coming to Hermosillo. She charges me $1000 pesos. For that amount, she usually spends about an hour and half with me.

If you want her number you need to call Eliazar. At least for your first contact with Ana. I owe that much to him as he found her for me.

Some new information about Ana. She is a three holer. As a matter of fact I think she prefers it in the back door! As I mentioned before, rough sex seems to help her get her rocks off.

Last time I enjoyed her, I felt like I was in a porn movie. I was cornholing her while I was pulling her hair. Good thing the No Tell Motel room we were in was sound proofed because she was screaming pretty loud!

She would not allow any photos of her face. Too bad, because she is a beauty!

Bbond
03-21-10, 09:36
Just a quick note to say I met up, quite by accident, with Brewmeisterbro in HMO. Had a hell of a time, (fucked 2 in two nights in a jacuzzi finishing in bed) his friends there know some outstanding women. Although a bit higher than I am accustomed to paying, 1000 pesos vs 400-600 here, I had a GREAT time none the less. He has promised some pics, let's see how that floats :).

Note: I am writing this as a 400 peso girl has just left my apartment, fucked me silly, and that was about 7 hrs after my BBBJCIM girl that was here earlier.
The BBBJCIM girl, first time I met her she said she would go for $20, so I said 200 pesos, she confirmed that was ok, a real non-pro, she had no idea what to ask. And this girl is cute, really.
A kick tho, she was PG, about 1 1/2 months, so she was cautious about sex. One night she was putting a double lip lock on my love muscle, I told her if she was tired we could fuck, she responded that she didn't get tired, so I let her suck and she sucked it till the end, then some.
No brag, I got videos to prove it, ask Brewmeistrobro.
I fucked up on this last one tho, last time she was here she insisted on lights out, so the hidden cam didn't work, tonight I assumed the same, but lights stayed on. Damn a missed opportunity at another XXX video, starring me, hahahaha.

Brewmeisterbro
03-21-10, 19:32
Just a quick note to say I met up, quite by accident, with Brewmeisterbro in HMO. Had a hell of a time, (fucked 2 in two nights in a jacuzzi finishing in bed) his friends there know some outstanding women. Although a bit higher than I am accustomed to paying, 1000 pesos vs 400-600 here, I had a GREAT time none the less. He has promised some pics, let's see how that floats.

Note: I am writing this as a 400 peso girl has just left my apartment, fucked me silly, and that was about 7 hrs after my BBBJCIM girl that was here earlier.

The BBBJCIM girl, first time I met her she said she would go for $20, so I said 200 pesos, she confirmed that was ok, a real non-pro, she had no idea what to ask. And this girl is cute, really.

A kick tho, she was PG, about 1 1/2 months, so she was cautious about sex. One night she was putting a double lip lock on my love muscle, I told her if she was tired we could fuck, she responded that she didn't get tired, so I let her suck and she sucked it till the end, then some.

No brag, I got videos to prove it, ask Brewmeistrobro.

I fucked up on this last one tho, last time she was here she insisted on lights out, so the hidden cam didn't work, tonight I assumed the same, but lights stayed on. Damn a missed opportunity at another XXX video, starring me, hahahaha.Fuck all the beach areas! For old farts like me and BBond, places like Nuevo Laredo and Hermosillo give us what we want! LOL!

Yes, I will post some photos of my, and BBond's, recent trip to Hermosillo very soon. Possibly, tomorrow.

And yes, I saw the video that BBond is refering to. It is incredible! I wish he could post it here on this website.

I am very thankful that the Internet and fate brought BBond and I together.

We have a lot in common: we are both sex addicts and love Mexican women! LOL! The only problem is that we are about 1, 000 miles apart!

I may plan a trip to Nuevo Laredo to see him. But only if he can be my personal guide!

Brewmeisterbro
03-21-10, 20:57
Sonoran woman Florencia de Saracho, an actress in Mexican TV soup operas

http://cuerazos. b l o g s p o t . c o m /2007/11/florencia-de-saracho.html

She reminds me of girl from Sonora I've found in a w h o r e h o u s e in Mexico City back in the 90's.FYI. I travel monthly to Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico. Yes, I have seen blondes in Hermosillo, the capital, and largest city in Sonora.

Some are attractive and tall. They are much in the minority. I am not much attracted to Florencia de Saracho.

Brewmeisterbro
03-22-10, 12:00
Here are the photos taken at my friends house the day after BBond and I met in Hermosillo. We had a great party with these chicas, drinking and dancing.

BBond and Brewmeisterbro then selected the girls we wanted and headed to Helsinky No Tell Motel.

These chicas were provided by my friend Eliazar. If you are planning a visit to Hermosillo, PM mail me for his cell number. He does not speak any English and he will charge you a commision. BBond and me paid the girls we fucked $1000 pesos. I guess Eliazar collected his commision from the girls later.

These first set of pics show me getting a hand job by two of the lovely young ladies. I was just sitting at the table, drinking a beer and minding my own business. Suddenly, I had some lovely young hands pulling my pants down and grabbing my dick in front of God and everybody! LOL! It is a good thing "No tengo verguenza"!

I will upload more photos later.

Brewmeisterbro
03-22-10, 12:14
When the girls first showed up, they suddenly started taking their tops off. I suspect that my friend Eliazar asked them to do that to get the party started.

BBond and me did not select this chica to fuck. I don't remember her name. I think her titties are little oddly shaped but she has a beautiful face and smile and I may do her on a future trip.

She told me she was part Chinese in ethnicity. Lots of Ethinic Chinese in Sonora as they were imported to work in the mines many years ago and many stayed on to become citizens.

She was the first to whip off her top, so I am thinking she may the most fun loving of the group and I want to see if that plays out in the sack too!

Brewmeisterbro
03-22-10, 12:30
Here are the line-up pics of the chicas that night. The girl on left is the one that said she had Chinese-Mexican blood. The girl in the middle is the one that BBond selected, so I hope he comments on her performance. She claimed that she was of Cuban blood. The girl on the right is Lupita. She told me that she was pure Mexican and she is the one I took to Helsinky later.

Before we left, BBond and I negotiated the price and asked the girls what service they would provide. Lupita told me that she does "everything".

When we got to Helsinky, I started filling the Jacuzzi. She immediately jumped in and I followed. We started fucking right away and later finished in the bed after trying multiple positions. I enjoyed fucking her so much that I never asked her for 69 or a BJ! She fucks "like a mink"! A really hot Mamacita!

MonterreyDude
03-22-10, 18:43
.... and you are not going to like the Nuevo Laredo of tody Brewmeisterbro compared to the beauties you can find in Hermosillo.

BBond knows me in person from several of his visits to Monterrey and one thing I wll hand to you: You made BB pay a more than he is used too and that is quite a feat.

Fuck all the beach areas! For old farts like me and BBond, places like Nuevo Laredo and Hermosillo give us what we want! LOL!

Yes, I will post some photos of my, and BBond's, recent trip to Hermosillo very soon. Possibly, tomorrow.

And yes, I saw the video that BBond is refering to. It is incredible! I wish he could post it here on this website.

I am very thankful that the Internet and fate brought BBond and I together.

We have a lot in common: we are both sex addicts and love Mexican women! LOL! The only problem is that we are about 1, 000 miles apart!

I may plan a trip to Nuevo Laredo to see him. But only if he can be my personal guide!

MonterreyDude
03-22-10, 18:47
Let me say openly to those that read this Forum, specially the lurkers that are looking for scandalous news tidbits, that Florencia IS NOT a sex provider.

Brewmeisterbro just placed Florencia's blog as an example to the Sonoran beauty.

By the way Brewmeisterbro, there ARE blondes all over Mexico.
You've been all over Mexico, but not at the correct places to bump into the Euro decendants of our society.

FYI. I travel monthly to Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico. Yes, I have seen blondes in Hermosillo, the capital, and largest city in Sonora.

Some are attractive and tall. They are much in the minority. I am not much attracted to Florencia de Saracho.

Brewmeisterbro
03-23-10, 02:42
Let me say openly to those that read this Forum, specially the lurkers that are looking for scandalous news tidbits, that Florencia IS NOT a sex provider.

Brewmeisterbro just placed Florencia's blog as an example to the Sonoran beauty.

You've been all over Mexico, but not at the correct places to bump into the Euro decendants of our society.To set the record straight: I was not the one to post the Florencia blog...she does not turn me on in the least. Let me put it this way: she would have to pay me handsomely if I was to service her! LOL!

Strike 69
03-23-10, 02:49

You've been all over Mexico, but not at the correct places to bump into the Euro decendants of our society.

The problem with Blonde women in Mexico (and in every former Spanish colony) is the following (quoted from an article wrote by an American pundit, the name of th article is "Importing Mexico's Worsening Racial Inequality"):

In Mexico, white conquistadors interbred with Indian women to produce mestizos. Let's assume that in 1519 the Spaniards and the Mexican Indians were equal in IQ and other significantly heritable traits that aid economic success. I'll follow Jared Diamond (Guns, Germs & Steel: The Fates of Human Societies) in stipulating that the conquistadors won solely because by luck they had the guns, germs, and steel on their side, and that the only reason they had superior technology was because Spain was less isolated than Mexico.

Now, imagine a conquistador and his Indian woman have two sons in the 1520s. These two mestizo brothers grow up and go out in the world to seek their fortunes. One is smarter, and he strikes it rich. The other wasn't so lucky in the genetic lottery, and he becomes poor. The rich son has a wide variety of potential wives to choose from. Like most men, and like almost all Mexican men, he is more attracted to blonde women, and thus marries one. (If you aren't familiar with the depths of Mexico's blonde obsession, try watching Spanish-language TV shows. Almost all the women on Mexican TV look like Finns.) His impoverished brother, in contrast, cannot attract a blonde wife. So he marries an Indian girl.

Then, the brothers have children. On average, the smarter, richer brother's kids, who are 3/4 white, are smarter than their underprivileged 1/4 white cousins. They're smarter not because they are whiter, but because their father had more smartness genes than their uncle. This trend continues: in both families, the smartest, most energetic, and most ruthless sons marry the blondest wives, while the blondest daughters marry the husbands with the most Right Stuff. Repeat for another dozen and a half generations. By 2000, this pattern could lead to the most European-looking people being the most naturally formidable, even if they weren't when they arrived in 1519.

Now, in Mexico every century or so, there is a massive upheaval like the Revolution of 1910. The white monopoly is fractured. Up through the cracks come the most talented mestizos and Indians. They start dynasties that persist to this day … but their grandsons and great-grandsons are notably whiter than they were, since the men of the family have been exploiting their social ascendancy to marry white women. (Of course, many rich Mexican men father second families with their lower-ranking mistresses. But these kids seldom get the breaks in life that the legitimate children do.)

We gringos constantly misunderstand Mexico, in large part because we are clueless about Mexico's subtle but oppressive racial hierarchy of whites on top, mixed-race mestizos in the middle, and pure Indians way, way down at the bottom. Mexico has no overt color line, and the government promotes a mestizo identity for all Mexicans, yet the elites have been getting whiter.

This theory sounds plausible. In many ways, it is appealing. Yet, there's just one little problem. After an experiment lasting nearly 500 years in Latin America, intermarriage has utterly failed to eliminate racial inequality. Mestizo nations like Mexico and mulatto nations like Brazil are bywords for vast concentrations of wealth among the white ruling class contrasted with extreme poverty among the darkest citizens. In fact, in Mexico racial segregation is worsening.

What Americans don't comprehend is that, although Mexico doesn't have a Color Line, it has an insidious Color Continuum. Latin American immigration will push us toward an even more extensive racial caste system than the white-black gap that has so long troubled us.

MonterreyDude
03-23-10, 03:10
It isn't pausible.
It is what happens in Mexico.

You in the States can not shun people for their color of their skin.

We openly do it in Mexico.

You guys do not mingle enough in our cities in our country to notice it, but people like Doubt, USB, ElCabron, have, cause I have pointed it out to them.

But even then, I am white compared to the working girls and working castes of Mexico.

Hell! But you should see the folk that populate the really rich here in Monterrey!

The problem with Blonde women in Mexico (and in every former Spanish colony) is the following (quoted from an article wrote by an American pundit, the name of th article is "Importing Mexico's Worsening Racial Inequality"):

In Mexico, white conquistadors interbred with Indian women to produce mestizos. Let's assume that in 1519 the Spaniards and the Mexican Indians were equal in IQ and other significantly heritable traits that aid economic success. I'll follow Jared Diamond (Guns, Germs & Steel: The Fates of Human Societies) in stipulating that the conquistadors won solely because by luck they had the guns, germs, and steel on their side, and that the only reason they had superior technology was because Spain was less isolated than Mexico.

Now, imagine a conquistador and his Indian woman have two sons in the 1520s. These two mestizo brothers grow up and go out in the world to seek their fortunes. One is smarter, and he strikes it rich. The other wasn't so lucky in the genetic lottery, and he becomes poor. The rich son has a wide variety of potential wives to choose from. Like most men, and like almost all Mexican men, he is more attracted to blonde women, and thus marries one. (If you aren't familiar with the depths of Mexico's blonde obsession, try watching Spanish-language TV shows. Almost all the women on Mexican TV look like Finns.) His impoverished brother, in contrast, cannot attract a blonde wife. So he marries an Indian girl.

Then, the brothers have children. On average, the smarter, richer brother's kids, who are 3/4 white, are smarter than their underprivileged 1/4 white cousins. They're smarter not because they are whiter, but because their father had more smartness genes than their uncle. This trend continues: in both families, the smartest, most energetic, and most ruthless sons marry the blondest wives, while the blondest daughters marry the husbands with the most Right Stuff. Repeat for another dozen and a half generations. By 2000, this pattern could lead to the most European-looking people being the most naturally formidable, even if they weren't when they arrived in 1519.

Now, in Mexico every century or so, there is a massive upheaval like the Revolution of 1910. The white monopoly is fractured. Up through the cracks come the most talented mestizos and Indians. They start dynasties that persist to this day … but their grandsons and great-grandsons are notably whiter than they were, since the men of the family have been exploiting their social ascendancy to marry white women. (Of course, many rich Mexican men father second families with their lower-ranking mistresses. But these kids seldom get the breaks in life that the legitimate children do.)

We gringos constantly misunderstand Mexico, in large part because we are clueless about Mexico's subtle but oppressive racial hierarchy of whites on top, mixed-race mestizos in the middle, and pure Indians way, way down at the bottom. Mexico has no overt color line, and the government promotes a mestizo identity for all Mexicans, yet the elites have been getting whiter.

This theory sounds plausible. In many ways, it is appealing. Yet, there's just one little problem. After an experiment lasting nearly 500 years in Latin America, intermarriage has utterly failed to eliminate racial inequality. Mestizo nations like Mexico and mulatto nations like Brazil are bywords for vast concentrations of wealth among the white ruling class contrasted with extreme poverty among the darkest citizens. In fact, in Mexico racial segregation is worsening.

What Americans don't comprehend is that, although Mexico doesn't have a Color Line, it has an insidious Color Continuum. Latin American immigration will push us toward an even more extensive racial caste system than the white-black gap that has so long troubled us.

Strike 69
03-23-10, 03:10
So basically what this article says is that you (as a local Mexican man) must be real real successful in order to become rich as hell in order to marry a blonde Mexican woman (Scandinavian - Siberian looking type), as they usually belong to the elites (excluding predominantly white areas in the country in which you can find farmer's daughters known as güeras de rancho).

So after several years since childhood of heavily brainwash in their environment (social, media, political, etc), many Spanish men have deep inside their minds that only real successful men gets a natural blonde (or white/whitish wife). By consequence some of them will consider (in an unconscious way) blondes(white/whitish) to be the most beautiful type of women, synonym of education, class and status in front of the eyes of the society, even though for pure fucking they would prefer and enjoy more a hot mestiza /mulatta woman. In Brazil there is a saying that resumes it all: You must have a white (blonde preferently) woman as a wife, a mulatto woman for sex, and a pure black woman as a maid. In the case of Mexico change the words Mulatto for Mestizo and Black for Indian.

Some Mexican guys in the middle classes who have enough education and more important enough economic resources (it also happens in the upper ones time to time) and that could want a white wife (primary blonde or white/whitish) sometimes chose the option of importing their wives from white countries in Eastern Europe or South America. as the whole process could be less painful (from an economic and social perspective) than courting and marrying a local spoiled brat from the elites. I am not saying all Mexican women in the elites are non wife material, it just takes a tremendous amount of resources (economic, social, educational, etc,etc) to court and marry one of them, so it is so much easy for some wealthy guys to import their wives.

Strike 69
03-23-10, 03:15
It isn't pausible.
It is what happens in Mexico.

You in the States can not shun people for their color of their skin.

We openly do it in Mexico.

You guys do not mingle enough in our cities in our country to notice it, but people like Doubt, USB, ElCabron, have, cause I have pointed it out to them.

But even then, Iam white compared to the working girls and working castes of Mexico.
Hell! But you should see the folk that populate the really rich here in Monterrey!!!

Amigomio I am not saying white women Mexican are better persons or have better sexual performance than non white Mexican women, that would be nonsense, I am just pointing out that in Mexico usually (there are exceptions of course) race/ethnicity are directly related to socioeconomic status, in which the more up you are in the socioeconomic ladder more white people tend to, and the more down you are in the ladder the browner people tend to become.

Quoted from the Encyclopædia Britannica, the CIA Worldfactbook and Wikipedia :

A White Mexican is a Mexican citizen of European or Middle Eastern descent. Although Mexico does not have a racial census, some international organizations believe that Mexican people of predominantly European descent make approximately one-sixth[1] of the country's population, or about 18.5 million people, thus making Mexico's white population the third largest in Latin America, after only those of Brazil and Argentina, respectively. They are found in all regions of the country, but are most common in the northern, central and western states. In addition, most castizos and some mestizos —the largest ethnic population in Mexico— may, in many cases, be considered white as well.

According to the CIA Worldfactbook there are 13.3 millions of pure whites in Mexico or 20 millions according to the Encyclopædia Britannica, without counting predominately white mestizos (castizos) that at least in a physical aspect could be perfectly classified as white/whitish. Adding the white/whitish mestizos to the total numbers of whites in Mexico, then it can be increased to 25 or 30 millions, almost the population of Canada, and higher than the population of Scandivania, Quebec, the Baltics, the Netherlands, Belgium and Austria.

That's not a bad number of total whites for a country which is considered to be non white, because Euro Mexicans are still a minority within the Mexico (remember that Mexico has a population of 110 millions, and 60 % or about 70 millions are mestizos).

Bbond
03-23-10, 05:51
I care less about a girls skin color, my personal preference is dark morenas, I am about as white as white can get, morenas are my preference. Would I turn a girl down if she was not moreana? HELL NO. But if I have my choice, the prettiest morena will get picked, unless there's a prettier non-morena to choose from. Judging or classifying a person only by their skin color is stupid, idiotic, and plain wrong. For me, a dark, (especially curly haired one), morena, is a fantasy. Some of the best girls I have been to bed with were not morena. Skin color, as well as looks, has nothing to do with performance, zero, nada.

Strike 69
03-23-10, 14:39
I care less about a girls skin color, my personal preference is dark morenas, I am about as white as white can get, morenas are my preference. Would I turn a girl down if she was not moreana? HELL NO. But if I have my choice, the prettiest morena will get picked, unless there's a prettier non-morena to choose from. Judging or classifying a person only by their skin color is stupid, idiotic, and plain wrong. For me, a dark, (especially curly haired one), morena, is a fantasy. Some of the best girls I have been to bed with were not morena. Skin color, as well as looks, has nothing to do with performance, zero, nada.Yes you are right, I am white as well and some of the best fucks I had was in southern Mexico (Acapulco) with local with big ass, big titted black mulatto girls, I am just trying to explain Mexico's caste system which many foreigners are unfamiliar with.

MonterreyDude
03-23-10, 21:52
Strike, I reread my post, and I totally agree with what you wrote. I mixed my self up writing my post. Sorry about that.

I must apologize. You thought the opposite of what I meant. My fault.

On the side, many do not understand at all how our society works and the interpretatrion of said many of our society is NOT the correct one.

Come on guys, we know more of how America works than viceversa.

You mongers always generalize "I don't care who I pay".

Well, Strike is trying to make it a little more clearer about our castes and that you are having fun with the lower castes of our society.

Never in your dreams will you mess with the upper echlons of the Mexican society.

Not even the blondes you can find in Hermosillo or Monterrey or where ever are above the lower castes.

Please note that Strike is the ONLY ONE of the mongers visitng Mexico, that knows we have an VISIBLE racist caste system.

Brew. Why is it that whenever we touch something YOU don't like in particular, you want it deleted?

Come on, the rest of the monegers like to know exactly where they dip their stuff.

Yes you are right, I am white as well and some of the best fucks I had was in southern Mexico (Acapulco) with local with big ass, big titted black mulatto girls, I am just trying to explain Mexico's caste system which many foreigners are unfamiliar with.

Bbond
03-23-10, 23:33
Never in your dreams will you mess with the upper echlons of the Mexican society.

Is that not true EVERYWHERE? The upper echlons are not out selling pussy, anywhere that I ever heard of anyway.

MonterreyDude
03-24-10, 03:36
BBond, remember I keep in touch with a lot of mongers in different forums.

There are mongers out there that think that ho's represent Mexican society in it's full capacity.

And I am not kidding.

Specially those that come to the country for one or 2 days. Never been to MExico before.

They are very surprised when I take them, in case of Monterrey, out of the downtown area to the suburbs.

I have had guys that are even surprised when they notice fair haired, blond blue eyed Mexicans.

Is that not true EVERYWHERE? The upper echlons are not out selling pussy, anywhere that I ever heard of anyway.

Admin
03-24-10, 06:33
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise pointless posts, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Bbond
03-25-10, 17:59
Here are the line-up pics of the chicas that night. The girl on left is the one that said she had Chinese-Mexican blood. The girl in the middle is the one that BBond selected, so I hope he comments on her performance.

I think I made a good choice, although I was pretty drunk. She performed as promised, sucky/fucky in jacuzzi and bed. She kept getting phone calls, saying it was her mom, so was a bit rushed to leave. But again I was pretty drunk so my time conception may have been way off. Even at the 1000 pesos she asked I would repeat, in HMO, IF I was not drunk.
(here in NL, no, since her I have had 4 dates, 250, 400, 600, and 600, guess which one did the best job...the 250, we fucked all over the bed finishing BBBJCIM in the shower.)

Bbond
03-25-10, 18:06
BBond knows me in person from several of his visits to Monterrey and one thing I wll hand to you: You made BB pay a more than he is used too and that is quite a feat.

Well, yes, I paid more than I am accustomed to, but these were not bar girls, and the whole atmosphere, partying and drinking with them at a private residence, I decided that since I was way out of my territory, I would pay the asking price.

Bbond
03-25-10, 18:11
The girl on left is the one that said she had Chinese-Mexican blood. The girl in the middle is the one that BBond selected.

The one I selected said the one on the left was her sister, remember she left, saying she was coming back with more girls? My girl said no she was not coming back, said she was her sister and she knew she was not going to return. I think she got kinda pissed as we were paying a lot more attention to the girls we took, therefore she left. Also remember she was the first to show tits. But I suppose if they are sisters, maybe 1/2 sisters?

Brewmeisterbro
03-26-10, 14:12
To BBond,

How do you compare your experience in Hermo with Nuevo Laredo? I was going to ask you this in a PM but I think that other members would like to hear your opinion.

This is a cut and paste quote of what Amigomio had to say:

And you are not going to like the Nuevo Laredo of tody Brewmeisterbro compared to the beauties you can find in Hermosillo.

Brewmeisterbro
03-26-10, 20:05
The one I selected said the one on the left was her sister, remember she left, saying she was coming back with more girls? My girl said no she was not coming back, said she was her sister and she knew she was not going to return. I think she got kinda pissed as we were paying a lot more attention to the girls we took, therefore she left. Also remember she was the first to show tits. But I suppose if they are sisters, maybe 1/2 sisters?BBond,

Now I feel bad about not fucking her! I figured she was pissed. But I did not want to pay for a two-fer. Maybe, Eliazar can contact her for me when I return next month.

I think she is a fun loving girl. After all she was the first one to whip off her top! Isn't that what is supposed to happen on Spring Break? LOL!

Besides, I do think she has a really pretty face.

Bbond
03-27-10, 00:36
To BBond,
How do you compare your experience in Hermo with Nuevo Laredo? I was going to ask you this in a PM but I think that other members would like to hear your opinion.
This is a cut and paste quote of what Amigomio had to say:
And you are not going to like the Nuevo Laredo of tody Brewmeisterbro compared to the beauties you can find in Hermosillo.

The biggest difference, probably most obvious, it that NL is a border town, lots of gringos, with bars that cater to them and the working girls, so the class of girls that I see are not nearly as good as the ones we saw in HMO.
Another thing is, I live here, so I have to opportunity to get to know people and the regular girls have an immediate trust in me and I have girls approach me asking when are we going to my place. Sure there are good looking higher $$ girls, mainly the "masaje" services and in some of the zona de tolerencia (boys town) clubs. I have a few regulars, and every once in a while I try a new one, but all are found in bars, and not the type of girls we see in HMO.
I am not big on beauty, as looks has absolutely nothing to do with her performance. I am ok with cute, to kinda cute, slender girls that deliver. Sure it's nice to find a real looker that performs great but that is not commonplace here.
Another note, none of my regulars are under 26 y/o.

Bbond
03-27-10, 00:41
I think she is a fun loving girl. After all she was the first one to whip off her top! Isn't that what is supposed to happen on Spring Break? LOL!
Besides, I do think she has a really pretty face.

I also think she is very cute, a little larger than I prefer, but if the other girl would not have been so forward, I would have tried that one.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=131206

Member #3453
03-27-10, 01:39
Sounds like our criteria might just be pretty similar. I am not necessarily big on beauty either. I know, I know, I get accused of being too particular all the time. But, what you said here is the same as my own criteria. It does NOT include beauty. Cute to semi-cute will do. And, even to some extent, even ugly/homely cute, if she makes up for it in personality, and is horny to the extent of being into "ME."

I have girls that literally range from 20 years old to 28, and typically, their being thinner, and definitely not remotely on the plump side, seems to be one of my non-negotiable criteria regardless of age. Of that group, the best ones are consistently the ones on the higher end of the age spectrum. The young, hot, beauties are typically the ones that are the most disappointing on average.

I believe that we're sort of damned if we do and damned if we don't if we opt in favor of the young hotties, while simultaneously discounting the older girls. I mean, generally, hot is often a function of youth, so their allure may be somewhat obscure. No one can blame anybody from taking a shot at the young HOTTIES, and hoping against all odds that they'll deliver. You just gotta try, right? But, my experience is that the younger and hotter they are, the greater the likelihood for disappointment there is.

I'm no different than anyone else...I love taking a shot at them. But, I always have to be careful to minimize my expectations of them so I'm not too disappointed when reality hits home, more often than not, back at the room, when I remember that little voice in the back of my head, the one that kept telling me all along to choose something else. :-) But, there is the occasional surprise that makes the risk of choosing young and hot worthwhile.

I am not big on beauty, as looks has absolutely nothing to do with her performance. I am ok with cute, to kinda cute, slender girls that deliver. Sure it's nice to find a real looker that performs great but that is not commonplace here. Another note, none of my regulars are under 26 y/o.

MonterreyDude
03-27-10, 08:51
This can't be USB posting.

Must be a clone!!!!!

Sounds like our criteria might just be pretty similar. I am not necessarily big on beauty either. I know, I know, I get accused of being too particular all the time. But, what you said here is the same as my own criteria. It does NOT include beauty. Cute to semi-cute will do. And, even to some extent, even ugly/homely cute, if she makes up for it in personality, and is horny to the extent of being into "ME."

I have girls that literally range from 20 years old to 28, and typically, their being thinner, and definitely not remotely on the plump side, seems to be one of my non-negotiable criteria regardless of age. Of that group, the best ones are consistently the ones on the higher end of the age spectrum. The young, hot, beauties are typically the ones that are the most disappointing on average.

I believe that we're sort of damned if we do and damned if we don't if we opt in favor of the young hotties, while simultaneously discounting the older girls. I mean, generally, hot is often a function of youth, so their allure may be somewhat obscure. No one can blame anybody from taking a shot at the young HOTTIES, and hoping against all odds that they'll deliver. You just gotta try, right? But, my experience is that the younger and hotter they are, the greater the likelihood for disappointment there is.

I'm no different than anyone else...I love taking a shot at them. But, I always have to be careful to minimize my expectations of them so I'm not too disappointed when reality hits home, more often than not, back at the room, when I remember that little voice in the back of my head, the one that kept telling me all along to choose something else. :-) But, there is the occasional surprise that makes the risk of choosing young and hot worthwhile.

Brewmeisterbro
03-28-10, 19:44
Quoting USB:

"I have girls that literally range from 20 years old to 28, and typically, their being thinner, and definitely not remotely on the plump side, seems to be one of my non-negotiable criteria regardless of age. Of that group, the best ones are consistently the ones on the higher end of the age spectrum. The young, hot, beauties are typically the ones that are the most disappointing on average. "

The one I chose, on the last night I was in Hermosillo, was Lupita. She is the one in the line-up photo on the far right. I was immediately, physically attacted to her. She is young but certainly not thin. She is more on the plump side. She is definitlely not a hard body.

She has the typical Latina-Mexican face I like. Actually, reminded me a lot of my ex-novia from Obregon but much younger!

She was a hellion in the jacuzzi and in bed that night! Not disappointing, in the least! I have her cell number and want to repeat with her when I return on 4/12 & 4/13.

What I am saying is: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Brewmeisterbro
03-28-10, 19:55
You give great descriptions of the type of girls you like but I have noticed that you never post any photos here or on CH. Can you explain why that is?

Could it be that you are very protective of the girls and are just the epitome of a caballlero?

Sounds like our criteria might just be pretty similar. I am not necessarily big on beauty either. I know, I know, I get accused of being too particular all the time. But, what you said here is the same as my own criteria. It does NOT include beauty. Cute to semi-cute will do. And, even to some extent, even ugly/homely cute, if she makes up for it in personality, and is horny to the extent of being into "ME. "

I believe that we're sort of damned if we do and damned if we don't if we opt in favor of the young hotties, while simultaneously discounting the older girls. I mean, generally, hot is often a function of youth, so their allure may be somewhat obscure. No one can blame anybody from taking a shot at the young HOTTIES, and hoping against all odds that they'll deliver. You just have to try, right? But, my experience is that the younger and hotter they are, the greater the likelihood for disappointment there is.

I'm no different than anyone else. I love taking a shot at them. But, I always have to be careful to minimize my expectations of them so I'm not too disappointed when reality hits home, more often than not, back at the room, when I remember that little voice in the back of my head, the one that kept telling me all along to choose something else. But, there is the occasional surprise that makes the risk of choosing young and hot worthwhile.

Member #3453
03-28-10, 21:55
This can't be USB posting.

Must be a clone!!!!!

Clone...jajajaja, very funny! :-) No......comon' I qualified it...NO GIRLS that are not flaca, morena, and relatively young, as in under 30. No tall, wide butt, over the hill or slightly pudgy types allowed.

Besides, being particular is not the same as always seeking out the beauties. I am very particular about what I like. But, if the girls meet my criteria, then I'm open to them. Problem is, most don't meet my criteria.

You know how hard it is to find a flaca, morena, 25-26 years old or more, that has not been so substantially hardened by her profession that she still possesses an ounce of sincerity, optimism, and freshness in her personality?

The young ones have the freshness, but they lack the "knowledge," and "experience." The older ones have the knowledge and experience, but they lack the freshness.

The best ones start out at around 26-28 years old, and their performance seems to decline the younger they incrementally are.

We have always agreed on that...

Smbkrn
05-17-10, 19:20
I have read all of the interesting philosophical commentary in the Hermosillo thread. Now, as a potential visitor there, I would like to ask something more basic. What are the options for entertainment in that city? Are there strip clubs or bars, Zona Norte (Tijuana) style? Are there escort services? Or must one rely on a local guide, such as Mr. Brewmeisterbro's friend Elizar? Any details would be appreciated.

Thanks. SMBKRN

Shimodaguy
05-18-10, 07:27
I have read all of the interesting philosophical commentary in the Hermosillo thread. Now, as a potential visitor there, I would like to ask something more basic. What are the options for entertainment in that city? Are there strip clubs or bars, Zona Norte (Tijuana) style? Are there escort services? Or must one rely on a local guide, such as Mr. Brewmeisterbro's friend Elizar? Any details would be appreciated.

Thanks. SMBKRNI have visited 4 of the massage palors in Hermosillo and have found that they all charge about the same price. Ranging from 300 pesos for HJ, 500 pesos for Mutuo, 700 for BJ and to about 1000 pesos for Full service. Everything is covered. Times are 30 minutes for the first three and 45 minutes for FS.

When you enter they have a line up for your to choose the girl. Then they tell you the price for each level of service. Once you enter the room there really is no massage and they get right down too business and move you out as fast as possible. Although YMMV. I am older so that may be why I get the rush job.

I was able to get one of the girls phone number and she now is my special date when I get to Hermosillo and we meet at my hotel not the Massage palor. So you may have to invest a little time if you are planning on return trips.

I also know Brewmeister and his friend are for real. I have had the good fortune to have been with him and meet some of the girls his friend provides.

There is one Massage palor that I am willing to reccomend. PM me and I will provide you directions etc.

Strike 69
08-31-10, 14:20
Found a Escort website for Hermosillo:

http://www.masajeshermosillo.com/

I do not know if the girls are real or not as I haven't hired any

Jeff J9433
10-16-10, 00:51
I will be in Hermosillo on Monday and would like some ladies. Can anyone help?

J

Willie Wonker
12-19-10, 17:23
Thanks to Brewmeisterbro and Unspongebob for excellent reports! It makes Hermosillo look like a very attractive place to stop through. And I will be stopping through very soon.

Does anyone have any experience with Bossnia. Or any other strip clubs in town?

Member #3453
12-20-10, 14:34
You give great descriptions of the type of girls you like but I have noticed that you never post any photos here or on CH. Can you explain why that is?

Could it be that you are very protective of the girls and are just the epitome of a caballlero?

Oh, crap, I didn't see your question until now. This post dates back quite a while. Better late than never. Lets take care of this before El Ano Nuevo...

Caballero? Well, yes, in the sense that I am trying to focus upon the girls as people, and less as sex objects. I thoroughly enjoy them as sex objects, but want them to feel that my focus upon them is all inclusive, not just physical. The whole "photo-taking" thing sends them the wrong message with respect to the image I'm trying to convey.

You know, I have photos from several years ago. But, over time I realized that taking the photos distracted me from the mission. There are really several reasons why I've not published photos.

I've taken photos in Thailand, Indonesia, the PI, etc..., and I did so because those girls are bar fined by the day, if you so choose, not by the hour, and their cost is comparatively cheap. So, in those venues, you have a lot more time to orchestrate the taking of the photos, and the time to set up everything so that you can take good ones if you have the equipment, the talent, and the desire.

I've determined after having been given the responsibility of taking photos at social gatherings, etc...I really don't enjoy taking them. I really hate having a camera shoved in my hands, and being given the responsibility of taking photos of the events. It distracts from my being able to enjoy and participate in the event when I am totally focused on taking photos. And, it's similar with respect to my being able to enjoy the charms of the girls on salida. If I am focused on the photos, it's just too much work.

Taking good photos is a talent. I am simply not adept enough at the nuances of good photography to take great photos. I've examined some of the photos I've taken of the girls I've seen in Asia, and they're just ok, but not great. Frankly, I feel that my photos don't really do the girls justice. I know some mongers that border on being "Professionals," their having very expensive equipment, very professional in their ability to capture the true beauty and personalities of their girls. I realized that their girls look so much better in the photos than what I've been able to obtain of my girls. It wasn't that the girls were any more or less attractive either. Their girls had the hand of a pro, and my girls had the hand of an amateur photographer at work. In some instances, my friends and I photographed the same girls in different bar fine sessions. So, it ain't the girls, it's the guy behind the lens.

In Monterrey, the salidas are by the 1. 5 hour block. That's not much time to have fun, take photos, and do a good job of either. I also think that my focus is different than many a monger that come to town just once in a while, have no expectation of seeing their girls again, and have really nothing to lose by posting photos of their dates.

In my case, my entire focus is upon building relationships with the girls, returning to see them often, building something more with them than just a single encounter. I work tirelessly to build something more with them emotionally. I know that sounds ridiculous, but with some girls, it works quite well at making the whole experience with them much more satisfying for me.

Then, there is the fallout that results from posting photos of girls. There aren't too many mongers who are inconsiderate, stupid, or just plain malicious, showing them the photos we've taken. But, it just takes one or two of these types, and you're screwed. If you're just seeing girls one time, and have no expectation to build anything with them for the future, then such an issue isn't a concern. But, if you're trying to build a regular thing with them, such things can really sabotage your efforts.

Plus, the girls all talk between themselves. Believe me, if you're a regular in their world, they already talk enough between themselves about you that you just don't need the added complications of posting photos of them, and their spreading that little fact all around the bar girl circuit. I would have to say that 99. 9% would not give permission if they knew in advance that their photos were going to be posted on an internationally read Sex Site.

These are precisely the same reasons that I do not post names of girls, or give too much specific information about my exploits. I am just simply too intimately tied to the venue to withstand the fall out from doing so. Were I to do so, I would sabotage all my own fun. So, no photos, no names, no specific play by play.

I can willingly help others with logistics, and try to do so with the best of my ability. But, I am relegated to post commentary or opinion on account of my own frequent and constant visibility within the venue itself.

NiceMusic
01-13-12, 08:23
Thanks for the price structure. Helpful.

I'm definitely going to visit Nogales, because I'm at a conference in Tucson. But, I have the weekend free and may make it to Hermosillo, where there's more to do-is it worth the travel? I will need some suggestions, such as name & location of the better massage parlors. I prefer a "date" with a thin young girl (I prefer Thai-like builds) at my place or overnight, if I can afford it.

I don't have a long history on ISG, but I do on **** and ECCIE. Net, under the same handle (nicemusic) , if you wish to know more about me before sending me a PM.

Incidentally, this forum seems to be full of many things but not much information to use for mongering. I like taking pictures but have never posted them, because I respect the girls and develop a long-term relationship with most or at least develop a GFE atmosphere: But that's not related to Hermosillo. I could probably put a body shot up without them knowing. The race discussion is interesting too, but a lot of discussion not directly related to my purpose of exploring this forum: Discovering info about Hermosillo. I wish those threads, however interesting, were elsewhere. It's not my site, but that's my two cents.

Please PM me some suggestions.

Thanks,

NM

I have visited 4 of the massage palors in Hermosillo and have found that they all charge about the same price. Ranging from 300 pesos for HJ. 500 pesos for Mutuo. 700 for BJ and to about 1000 pesos for Full service. Everything is covered. Times are 30 minutes for the first three and 45 minutes for FS.

When you enter they have a line up for your to choose the girl. Then they tell you the price for each level of service. Once you enter the room there really is no massage and they get right down too business and move you out as fast as possible. Although YMMV. I am older so that may be why I get the rush job.

I was able to get one of the girls phone number and she now is my special date when I get to Hermosillo and we meet at my hotel not the Massage palor. So you may have to invest a little time if you are planning on return trips.

I also know Brewmeister and his friend are for real. I have had the good fortune to have been with him and meet some of the girls his friend provides.

There is one Massage palor that I am willing to reccomend. PM me and I will provide you directions etc.

SeaAggie
09-26-12, 03:31
I just came across this site and love it! Thanks to all of you for your posts.

Well, I'll be in Hermosillo this week and would like to know if anyone has any recent experience with the girls. I don't want to go to a massage parlor and prefer an outcall to my hotel. Your advice is appreciated.

Nogi_hunta
10-13-15, 18:49
I just came across this site and love it! Thanks to all of you for your posts.

Well, I'll be in Hermosillo this week and would like to know if anyone has any recent experience with the girls. I don't want to go to a massage parlor and prefer an outcall to my hotel. Your advice is appreciated.Anybody knows the address to Moon Massage? Thanks in advance!

Only Me Again
01-03-18, 17:51
Found myself in Hermosillo for a night and tried out both La Habana II and Rubi's Massage.

But first I searched for the elusive Bosnia strip club that has been reported to be near La Siesta Hotel. My hotel was next door to La Siesta. I walked the streets for 15 minutes and found no sign of Bosnia. I spoke with a hotel doorman and a food delivery guy, figuring both would know of it; neither did. So I think Bosnia is no longer.

So I asked my hotel for a cab and told the driver I wanted to go to a strip club. In Hermosillo there are table dance clubs and massage parlors; after we clarified that I didn't want a massage he told me that what I wanted was a table dance club, and he took me to La Habana II. It's a strip club. Within minutes of arriving I had a cute Mexican on my lap. While I did get some play there, I quickly learned that her primary goal was to get me to the private dance area for a BJ. After she finished her drink -- I forget the price, but it was 3-4 times the price of mine- and I declined to purchase another, she moved on. I sampled 2 or 3 additional dancers, but none were as playful. And since the first was only somewhat playful, that's saying something. More than once dancer looked at me from a distance and pantomimed a BJ. Covered BJs is what this place is about, and I ended my time there by asking the first dancer to do the deed. The private dance area is a double row of door less cubicles, and I was glad that no one else was there. I did get a private lap dance from another dancer, but it was only slightly more fun than the rather tame experiences I had in the main area. In comparison to the US, though, the cost was way cheaper.

After dinner, I decided to try out Rubi's massage, which happened to be two blocks from my hotel. There were about 8 women on duty, and all came out for a quick introduction. I picked the youngest and cutest; her name was Marisol. Probably I would have been better off with an older dancer, as Mairsol was rather mechanical. I did get a rather lame 5-10 minute rub, but then she was all about getting me off as quickly as possible with as little contact as possible. She wiped my groin with a baby wipe of some sort (antiseptic, probably) and put a cover on. She got on top, slid me inside, and went to work. She was very cute, and I came very quickly. I was in and out in 20 minutes. But again the cost was far less than in the US.

No one spoke English in either of these places. You'll need to have passable Spanish to have a clue what's going on.

Kit I
02-08-19, 07:23
Saw her at my hotel tonight for 2 hours. She was very pretty and had a nice body. We went twice in the two hours advertised. I would definitely see her again.

https://m.mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/22-anos-nalgona-sumamente-complaciente-trato-de-novios-1500-x-3-hrs-ilimitado/6859213/

Cuba Tourist
10-15-19, 05:57
I am planning a trip from Phoenix to Mexico. Would Hermosilla be one of the better places to go, sex wise? If not, where would people recommend?

I ask because there seem to be limited flights and some are quite expensive. Hermosilla has 2 American flights every day for under $400 round trip.

LuvMexicanas
10-17-19, 04:48
I am planning a trip from Phoenix to Mexico. Would Hermosilla be one of the better places to go, sex wise? If not, where would people recommend?

I ask because there seem to be limited flights and some are quite expensive. Hermosilla has 2 American flights every day for under $400 round trip.You could fly from Phoenix to San Diego round-trip for far less than $400 and simply pop down to Tijuana.

CenTexCrash
11-03-19, 15:24

I ask because there seem to be limited flights and some are quite expensive. Hermosilla has 2 American flights every day for under $400 round trip.If it were me, I'd look at parking at border, walking into Nogales and catching a bus from Nogales to Hermasillo. Before shelling out $400, it could probably be done for under $100 not sure. I use Busbud they can search MX time tables.

As far as guy suggesting Tijuana, the drive from Phx to San Ysidro CA is 6 hours. Make sure to top up in Yuma, those Cali gas prices will bury you. Did it once, based in Texas but had a Los Angeles trip also got my rocks off in Tijuana. Flight rental car combo to LA it was cheaper to fly to PHX and drive west that month. What killed me is lower tier rental car didn't have cruise control, apparently that's still a thing.

My two cents.

JohnReter335
11-02-20, 21:26

I ask because there seem to be limited flights and some are quite expensive. Hermosilla has 2 American flights every day for under $400 round trip.Yeah Hermosilla is a good place (Sex wise).

Nogi_hunta
11-08-20, 23:30
Yeah Hermosilla is a good place (Sex wise).You can ride the buses. Look up tufesa or Tap Royal. The buses are nice and comfortable, much better than crappy Greyhound.

In Hermosillo, look for Ruby massage and Maria Bonita massage. The strip clubs have higher quality girls but very pricey.

Nodak Boy
03-07-21, 19:11
Guys,

I'm booked for a week in Hermosillo in early April. This forum is kinda quiet for Hermosillo but thought I'd ask.

Any links to where to find escorts in Herm? I've read about the few strip clubs (table dances) and it seems like that may be good time but $100/ BJ seems a bit high though I like the idea of checking out the talent. La Habana's 2 seems like the place, not sure if a massage place is interesting to me or not.

I've heard that generic Viagra is available, is that at any pharmacy in Herm and is it over the counter? There's an HSBC near where I'm staying.

I've been to Tijuana but that's it in Mexico, so looking for any help.

NB.

LuvMexicanas
03-08-21, 03:57
Guys,

I'm booked for a week in Hermosillo in early April. This forum is kinda quiet for Hermosillo but thought I'd ask.

Any links to where to find escorts in Herm? I've read about the few strip clubs (table dances) and it seems like that may be good time but $100/ BJ seems a bit high though I like the idea of checking out the talent. La Habana's 2 seems like the place, not sure if a massage place is interesting to me or not.

I've heard that generic Viagra is available, is that at any pharmacy in Herm and is it over the counter? There's an HSBC near where I'm staying.

I've been to Tijuana but that's it in Mexico, so looking for any help.

NB.Yeah, you're not going to see a lot in this thread because Hermosillo is just not a destination people visit except to visit family or a local leadership team if you work for an American company with a footprint there. Having said that, it is Sonora which I feel has lots of beautiful women if Nogales is any indication and Hermosillo is over twice as big a city so you figure there would be options. I just don't know what those are because I've never been.

Nodak Boy
03-08-21, 19:56
Yeah, you're not going to see a lot in this thread because Hermosillo is just not a destination people visit except to visit family or a local leadership team if you work for an American company with a footprint there. Having said that, it is Sonora which I feel has lots of beautiful women if Nogales is any indication and Hermosillo is over twice as big a city so you figure there would be options. I just don't know what those are because I've never been.Hey LM,

Yeah I understood that Hermosillo isn't a destination and that this thread doesn't see a lot of traffic, hell I'd rather not go there if I didn't have to. Just looking to have some fun, will keep looking.

Most of the few that I've found use WhatsApp, but I have WhatsApp already installed on my regular phone for work. WhatsApp doesn't have a stupid thick client app I can install on Windows 10, any other options?

NB.

John Clayton
03-08-21, 20:25
Hey LM,

Yeah I understood that Hermosillo isn't a destination ...It may not be a destination, but it's a real city. And it's on the way for me. I definitely plan to stop there on may way somewhere else in April. Mileroticos and Locanto make it look promising!

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/rouse-cuerpo-de-uva-disponible-ya-soy-para-caballeros-solventes/18336901/

Nodak Boy
03-08-21, 22:54
It may not be a destination, but it's a real city. And it's on the way for me. I definitely plan to stop there on may way somewhere else in April. Mileroticos and Locanto make it look promising!

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/rouse-cuerpo-de-uva-disponible-ya-soy-para-caballeros-solventes/18336901/The few links I've found, were almost all showing the same women as the mileroticos link JC posted, posting all here for future reference:

https://mx.adultguia.com/anuncios-eroticos/escorts-y-putas/sonora/hermosillo

https://mx.mundosexanuncio.com/escorts-y-putas-en-hermosillo

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/sonora/hermosillo/

Looks like the bigger pharmacies will carry over the counter Sildenafil (generic Viagra), might need some help at my age.

NB.

Nodak Boy
03-09-21, 02:51
The few links I've found, were almost all showing the same women as the mileroticos link JC posted, posting all here for future reference:

https://mx.adultguia.com/anuncios-eroticos/escorts-y-putas/sonora/hermosillo

https://mx.mundosexanuncio.com/escorts-y-putas-en-hermosillo

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/sonora/hermosillo/

Looks like the bigger pharmacies will carry over the counter Sildenafil (generic Viagra), might need some help at my age.

NB.Wanted to add this one to my list. However it seems to be similar in concept to the defunct Craigslist personals which was full of crap ads and SPAM SPAM SPAM, can't tell if this site is similar:

https://hermosillo.locanto.com.mx/Escorts/20905/

NB.

Nodak Boy
03-10-21, 17:42
FYI, found a web site that discusses details on places in Mexico, Hermosillo included, putting link here:

http://forodelguayabo.com/

I had a tough time registering for the site because I can't read Spanish and their one challenge question was tough for me to guess but I finally got past it. Lots of details on the site with names and reviews.

NB.