PDA

View Full Version : Oxygen Retreat Adult Vacations

Admin
01-01-00, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Strato
11-18-10, 00:20
Hello:

Has anyone been to Oxygen lately? An updated report?

Yup, looks expensive. But so is a plane ticket to Europa!

Thanks,

Strato

Aibolit
11-25-10, 20:13
I've never done Oxigen-like resorts, but am dreaming to try. The concept sounds very appealing, assuming that the choice of females there is top-notch. By top-notch I mean 18-25 year olds, speak English a bit, model-like body, young looking face.

Internet has little to offer about Oxygen - no reports, almost nothing. I read something about Vikings and Charlie's Angels. Will appreciate any insight!

Aibolit

Geolopes
11-26-10, 07:34
I've never done Oxigen-like resorts, but am dreaming to try. The concept sounds very appealing, assuming that the choice of females there is top-notch. By top-notch I mean 18-25 year olds, speak English a bit, model-like body, young looking face.

Internet has little to offer about Oxygen - no reports, almost nothing. I read something about Vikings and Charlie's Angels. Will appreciate any insight!

Aibolit

I was given a nice 30 minute tour of this place early last year with my 2 wingmen. I published a trip report but its buried deep in here somewhere and never made it as a report of distinction for some strange reason as it was full of good intel. Anyway, our plan was 2 nights in Sosua and 3 more at BB's. It was our second trip to the POP region. Another member of this board was kind enough to respond to my private message and he arranged with the O2 owner a tour of his facility. On our 2nd day we hired a driver to take us to the funky beach resort town of Cabarette about 15 minutes east of Sosua. We had lunch at the very nice Irish beach bar called Josey O'Sheas. I like this place but its a bit more expensive than some of the other beach joints but worth it IMHO. After lunch I called the owner and he gave our dirver directions to his place. O2 is located about 5 minutes further east just outside of Cabarette.
Upon our arrival the owner met us at the door. He was most gracious and accomodating to us. I made it clear that we already had reservations at BB's and would not be staying at his place and he was cool with that. He even had nice things to say about BB's operation. O2 is located inside a very large and securely walled off compound. The buffet was out and I saw some girls eating from that. You can order up anything you want from the kitchen at almost any time if the buffet doesn't appeal. Six (6) guests were staying there and we talked with several of them at the bar. I apologized for any inconvenience and they were very kind and open with answering our questions no problem. The chicas that I saw were all totally smoking hot. BB's has more than a few that are GL enought to work here but these broads were a cut above for sure.
The rooms were just awesome, many with jacuzzis inside. The pool was fucking HUGE. If you're a lap swimmer its heaven. Gigantic basketball court and if memory serves me correct, tennis courts. The chicas live on site and their cabanas looked quite comfortable from a distance. I think there was a large outdoor jacuzzi and I think another smaller pool but memory is fading. They have a large and fully equipped gym with anything you could need. Typical tiki bar setup where the girls just sit and wait for you to take them. There were different service levels and yes its a bit pricy but they certainly deliver on their promise. Unlike some of these other come and go clip joint operations that I see mentioned on here from time to time.
One of the guys told me it was his 12th trip. He was from Maine. They have an all inclusive vibe and "coupons" are used to pay the girls. They in turn cash these in later for real pesos. I'm pretty sure they are on contract to stay there for at least a month at a time. Unused coupons can be used on any future trip and the maine guy monger showed me a billfold full of them that he had accrued over his visits.
This place is real. All of the chicas are Dominicanas. He will not have any foreign girls there. Reason: Some other so-called business man was importing Brazilian girls and got busted for sex trafficking as is currently doing time in a Brazilian jail for it. Lesson here, avoid any of the clip joints promoting foreign girls.
Downsides: No swimmable beach nearby even though they aren't too far from the shore. The neighborhood they are located in looks like its seen better days but I wouldn't call it dangerous. I don't think the girls are allowed to leave the compound for sightseeing but i could be wrong about that. There doesn't appear to be much to do in the immediate area but Cabarette can be fun day or night as its a world class kite surfing beach. Girls can be found working the beach at night at a few places, I know as I did that in 2007 on a solo trip before I knew what the fuck I was doing.
I would recommend this place as a high end mongering destination but go NO higher in price. They have it about right here for the money. Hope this helps you guys out. Stay safe out there!

Aibolit
11-30-10, 05:30
[QUOTE=Geolopes]I was given a nice 30 minute tour of this place early last year with my 2 wingmen.

Geolopes,

First, let me thank you for the report. Greatly appreciated! Few follow up quesitons and comments, if I may. Will appreciate your feedback:

1. I do like wide selection of girls, not only Dominican. Plus, I speak no word of Spanish and am afraid no good chemistry can be assured with Oxygen Dominican-only crew. Any opinion on that?

2. I like young-looking slim model like girls with innocent faces. The ones on Oxygen website didn't impress me much. Any comment on the Oxygen girls? Did you interact with any?

3. I heard Vikings closed (you probably alluded to them). They had wide variety of Russian, Brazilian, Dominican etc girls. Do resorts like Vikings exist? I hear Vikings reopened. Is it true? I hear Charlie's Angels and Dr.Nights are 2 competitors to Oxygen. Any other high-end places?

4. The entire investment in going to such a resort can be spoiled by not being able to chose the smoking hot GFE girl. What do you know about selection process?

Thanks again, for your willingness to help with this research! Abolit.

Geolopes
12-01-10, 02:14
[QUOTE=Geolopes]I was given a nice 30 minute tour of this place early last year with my 2 wingmen.

Geolopes,

First, let me thank you for the report. Greatly appreciated! Few follow up quesitons and comments, if I may. Will appreciate your feedback:

1. I do like wide selection of girls, not only Dominican. Plus, I speak no word of Spanish and am afraid no good chemistry can be assured with Oxygen Dominican-only crew. Any opinion on that?

2. I like young-looking slim model like girls with innocent faces. The ones on Oxygen website didn't impress me much. Any comment on the Oxygen girls? Did you interact with any?

3. I heard Vikings closed (you probably alluded to them). They had wide variety of Russian, Brazilian, Dominican etc girls. Do resorts like Vikings exist? I hear Vikings reopened. Is it true? I hear Charlie's Angels and Dr.Nights are 2 competitors to Oxygen. Any other high-end places?

4. The entire investment in going to such a resort can be spoiled by not being able to chose the smoking hot GFE girl. What do you know about selection process?

Thanks again, for your willingness to help with this research! Abolit.

Glad you enjoyed my post. Let me try and answer your ?? as best I can.

1) It never hurts to speak the local's language but I wouldn't worry about that down at O2. Owner told me that many of the chicas are university students, unemployed models, etc. A few might speak passable English.

2) I didn't feel right about talking with the girls. I wasn't staying there and wanted to tread lightly. The chicas that I saw were all slim but I only saw a few of them.

3) Owner told me it was the Vikings guy that was in a Brazilian jail. You won't see any foreign chicas at O2. I have looked at those other websites and I'm not impressed. Way too expensive and sources down there tell me that they operate out of rented places with local girls. I'm pretty sure O2 is owned outright by the guy who gave me the tour.

4) Don't worry about that. These chicas know that YOU select them...period. They are there to serve you. See one you like, have her sit with you, talk with her if you can, tell her what you expect, and if you like the vibe, bang it out. Its just not a problem, really. Then, repeat the process until you just can't do it anymore. Want a 3some or 4some, have at it.

Works this way at BlackBeards and I've been there 3 times over the last year and a half. Enjoy!

Aibolit
12-01-10, 04:22
[QUOTE=Aibolit]

4) These chicas know that YOU select them...period. They are there to serve you. See one you like, have her sit with you, talk with her if you can, tell her what you expect, and if you like the vibe, bang it out. Its just not a problem, really. Then, repeat the process until you just can't do it anymore. Want a 3some or 4some, have at it.

Works this way at BlackBeards and I've been there 3 times over the last year and a half. Enjoy!

Geolopes,

Thanks again, for the feedback. I looked at BlackBeards website. It didn't say a word about girls being available. In general, my impression was that BB is not a high class place. It looks a bit rundown.

Nothing wrong in going for BB, perhaps, but I get vacations once in a blue moon, so I'd rather spend it in the higher end place. O2 may fit the bill. If Vikings reopens (I hear it may have reopened) - I may give it a chance.

My question #4 was meant to express a concern that:
a. Not enought real stunners will be available from O2's stable of ladies.
b. Even if there are 1-2 stunners, other clients that arrive before me may snatch them, leaving me with meager options and thus ruining my vacation.

I wonder if you have any thoughts on the above matters. From what I understand, O2 is one of the very few upscale places of its kind. I'm surprised that this is the case, as there seems to be the need for this service.

Aibolit

Jaosousa
12-01-10, 04:36
I visited BB for 15 minutes last week. The physical plant, grounds, buildings, bars, looked very good. The chicas looked good. I don't know Oxygen and I don't BB in the daytime. What I saw at BB at night, impressed me. I don't know how the rooms are. BB was not run down from what I saw. What I saw at BB looked clean and well kept. The night I was at BB the other guys at BB all looked like professional guys.

If you are looking for the Four Seasons or Ritz Carlton style in Dom Rep, you will have to spend bucks for that type of luxury.

Personally, BB did not look run down in person.

[QUOTE=Geolopes]Geolopes,

Thanks again, for the feedback. I looked at BlackBeards website. It didn't say a word about girls being available. In general, my impression was that BB is not a high class place. It looks a bit rundown.

Nothing wrong in going for BB, perhaps, but I get vacations once in a blue moon, so I'd rather spend it in the higher end place. O2 may fit the bill. If Vikings reopens (I hear it may have reopened) - I may give it a chance.

My question #4 was meant to express a concern that:
a. Not enought real stunners will be available from O2's stable of ladies.
b. Even if there are 1-2 stunners, other clients that arrive before me may snatch them, leaving me with meager options and thus ruining my vacation.

I wonder if you have any thoughts on the above matters. From what I understand, O2 is one of the very few upscale places of its kind. I'm surprised that this is the case, as there seems to be the need for this service.

Aibolit

Westy
12-02-10, 01:55
Aibolit,

I've enjoyed two vacations at Blackbeard's this year, and I will tell you that Blackbeard's is not The Ritz. (Okay, I haven't been to The Ritz, but I've been to The Greenbrier, a posh golf retreat in West Virginia - five diamonds from Triple-A.) Blackbeard's would not earn five diamonds from AAA; probably two, maybe even three. Not fancy, not posh, but solidly comfortable, the bartenders are knowledgable, and the food is good. They even have good beef, which isn't easy to find in the Dom Rep. And certainly not run-down, but Island-style simple in the common areas and solidly comfortable in the bedrooms. (Except, maybe, for the bathroom showers - but I blame that problem on the horrible Costambar tap-water, not on any failures in Barba Negra's maintenance.)

Blackbeard's is not all-inclusive; not in food, not at the bar, not in regards to the chicas. You can put food and drink on your room tab, or pay as you go; you pay the girls themselves, for their services, cash at the counterpane.

They do not make reference to the chicas on their website; they keep that low-profile, but they have photos of their Bikini Contest and other earthly delights in their roughly biweekly e-letter. The girls are Dominican and Haitian, ranging from Spanish light to dark chocolate. They aren't all vacationing models; they may not be as "perfect" as the chicas imaged on the Oxygen website; they range from willowy-slim to somewhat on the plump side. But those I've brought back to my room have all been good - some better than others, of course, but I believe that has more to do with YMMV than anything else. Problem chicas don't last long with Barba Negra.

Prices? The deluxe single rooms (king-size bed, quite spacious, each of mine had a sitting area) are $60/night, plus tax. The priciest item on the dinner menu is RD$395, less than $12 US. The chicas are RD$1500 ($42) for short-time, RD$3000 ($84) all-night.

I was very pleased with my stays at Blackbeard's and I found it quite satisfactory ... and as Douglas MacArthur said, "I Shall Return!"

Of course, if money's no object for you and you are epicurean in your tastes, you might be happier at Oxygen. Let us know how The Other Half lives, won't you please? We'd appreciate a trip report and photos....

Geolopes
12-03-10, 06:09
Aibolit,

I've enjoyed two vacations at Blackbeard's this year, and I will tell you that Blackbeard's is not The Ritz. (Okay, I haven't been to The Ritz, but I've been to The Greenbrier, a posh golf retreat in West Virginia - five diamonds from Triple-A.) Blackbeard's would not earn five diamonds from AAA; probably two, maybe even three. Not fancy, not posh, but solidly comfortable, the bartenders are knowledgable, and the food is good. They even have good beef, which isn't easy to find in the Dom Rep. And certainly not run-down, but Island-style simple in the common areas and solidly comfortable in the bedrooms. (Except, maybe, for the bathroom showers - but I blame that problem on the horrible Costambar tap-water, not on any failures in Barba Negra's maintenance.)

Blackbeard's is not all-inclusive; not in food, not at the bar, not in regards to the chicas. You can put food and drink on your room tab, or pay as you go; you pay the girls themselves, for their services, cash at the counterpane.

They do not make reference to the chicas on their website; they keep that low-profile, but they have photos of their Bikini Contest and other earthly delights in their roughly biweekly e-letter. The girls are Dominican and Haitian, ranging from Spanish light to dark chocolate. They aren't all vacationing models; they may not be as "perfect" as the chicas imaged on the Oxygen website; they range from willowy-slim to somewhat on the plump side. But those I've brought back to my room have all been good - some better than others, of course, but I believe that has more to do with YMMV than anything else. Problem chicas don't last long with Barba Negra.

Prices? The deluxe single rooms (king-size bed, quite spacious, each of mine had a sitting area) are $60/night, plus tax. The priciest item on the dinner menu is RD$395, less than $12 US. The chicas are RD$1500 ($42) for short-time, RD$3000 ($84) all-night.

I was very pleased with my stays at Blackbeard's and I found it quite satisfactory ... and as Douglas MacArthur said, "I Shall Return!"

Of course, if money's no object for you and you are epicurean in your tastes, you might be happier at Oxygen. Let us know how The Other Half lives, won't you please? We'd appreciate a trip report and photos....

Westy is right on with his description. I'm not pimping for BB's. I'd go to O2 if I had the dough for sure. I was impressed with my tour there. But as any economist would say, "on the other hand" BB's is a good value for the $$. The main selling point for me would be that its American owned and operated. The owner, who I've spoken with many times, gets it.
Now, if you have the coin by all means go to O2. During my 30 minute tour I was impressed, and so were my wingmen, both of whom are in Bankok for their 5th trip as I type this. P.S. I hate you guys...lol. We are experienced mongers and know whats what.

For the cheaper fucks going to BB's I have 2 points to save a few bucks:
1) Pay as you go for food and drinks, don't put it on your room. The staff there can make mistakes. No, they aren't trying to rip you off, they're just Dominicans and don't have...how can i say this without being offensive...brains. You will avoid sticker shock on the way out. The only bill you should have at checkout is your minibar. Prices for that are same as the bar. A 10% tip is included on all food/bar bills and that's fair so you don't have to tip too much. Nice to leave a few clinkers if the service is good though as the staff appreciates that.
2) If you like the local beer, buy the larger bottles and just pour some out into a glass for your chica to save a few pennies. If your drinking solo buy the smaller bottles so it doesn't get too warm and taste like warm [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140).

At O2 none of the above matters as its "all" inclusive. I talked at length with one of the BB's chicas who used to work at O2. She made good money there but eventually went to BB's as she had more flexibility with her work schedule at BB's. Not sure if she's still there however. Ditto Westy: post a trip report. Take care and BE SAFE OUT THERE!

Aibolit
12-05-10, 03:44
Westy and Geolopes,

I appreciate very much your input. Good value resort is very important to all of us, I think, regardless of desposable income level. I personally can easily endure simple place, as long as:
A. It has reliable and very good selection of stunning young girls.
B. It is clean, descrete, and safe.

After all, we're there for girls. So, gilded jacuzzi is secondary, in my opinion. What I am still unclear about all DR resorts is where the best selection of girls can be had.

In O2 they have ~10 girls, but it's unclear who has the chance to snatch the 1-2 stunners. If one pays ton of money for O2 and stunners are taken - then it's a serious problem. Unfortunately, by stunners I do mean 18-24 y.o. model GFE types with no ounze of fat, innocent faces and playful attidude (i.e. rare breed uner any circumstances).

In BB - I have no idea how reliable the supply of girls are. I read somewhere that they can get quite old and ugly. Plus none speak English.

So, the question is still out there, I think - which DR resort provides the best selection of ladies, regardless of cost? Don't want to belabor the point, but is someone has a resolute and supported argument one way or another, I think it would be great for everyone to hear.

Cheers, Aibolit

Geolopes
12-05-10, 05:53
Westy and Geolopes,

I appreciate very much your input. Good value resort is very important to all of us, I think, regardless of desposable income level. I personally can easily endure simple place, as long as:
A. It has reliable and very good selection of stunning young girls.
B. It is clean, descrete, and safe.

After all, we're there for girls. So, gilded jacuzzi is secondary, in my opinion. What I am still unclear about all DR resorts is where the best selection of girls can be had.

In O2 they have ~10 girls, but it's unclear who has the chance to snatch the 1-2 stunners. If one pays ton of money for O2 and stunners are taken - then it's a serious problem. Unfortunately, by stunners I do mean 18-24 y.o. model GFE types with no ounze of fat, innocent faces and playful attidude (i.e. rare breed uner any circumstances).

In BB - I have no idea how reliable the supply of girls are. I read somewhere that they can get quite old and ugly. Plus none speak English.

So, the question is still out there, I think - which DR resort provides the best selection of ladies, regardless of cost? Don't want to belabor the point, but is someone has a resolute and supported argument one way or another, I think it would be great for everyone to hear.

Cheers, Aibolit

Aibolit:

Try this. Spend a few days at O2. Wrap up at BB's or vice versa. Like i said earlier, O2 is the most expensive I would do. Those other places in my view are way too expensive and won't live up IMHO and in the opinion of other mongers and operators. Try contacting the other places and ask for a tour while you're traveling around. If they refuse to let you see their place for a few minutes that should tell you something.
Now, regarding your other concern about guys wifing up some hot chick during your stay. Yes, that could happen. The plus side is that the other chicas are available. No problem. O2 has the best chicas. BB's selection is more that adequate. Yes, BB's has a few chicas that might be fatties or not appealing, don't take them, that's all.
Dud, just go! And post a report.

Traveler04
12-05-10, 15:15
First this is NOT an advertisment for BB's nor am I being critical of O2. I have stayed at BB's 20+ times. I have researched many of the "other" locations" via friends that have stayed there. There will always be people that want to go a more expensive route. I am not "cheap" and can afford to stay at any and all of the more expensive locations but select BB's when I want to have many dates during my trips.

The one thing I love abot BB's is the longer you stay (number of days per trip) the more girls that just appear out of the blue. There is something for everyone. If you want something special (type of body etc.) just ask the chances are they know just the girl for you.

BB's is not the Ritz, Waldorf or other 5 star hotel. True it might be only a 2 star hotel. But"

1. It is very clean
2. Very private
3. Food and drinks are resonably priced
4. Girls are CLEAN D+D free and get checked
5. Girls are very friendly and make you feel special
6. A lot of time effort and money have been put into the place to upgrade the facilities. There is some thing new every time I go there.

While I can stay other places and spend more money, I like to be able to go to BB's more often. Just my 2 cents.

Mlpcmd
12-12-10, 18:23
Thank you guys for the good information you post. I am a newbie and I would appreciate if anyone could answer me on the following questions as I am planning of going to BB in the next week.

Has BB been affected by the crackdown or is it still as good as you all describe it, having a good variety of chicas?

Which room do you usually book and would suggest to reserve? The Single Deluxe or Deluxe Jacuzzi Suite? The difference is $15+taxes, is it worth it to book the Jacuzzi one?

Is the beach accessible for swimming and having fun, if yes how much does it cost to go swimming and sun tanning on the beach?

Their website says "just email us your flight schedule and we will make the arrangements for you and bill it to your room. The cost is US$45 one-way from Puerto Plata Airport". Should I ask for that or I find a cab myself?

What else should I know and should take with me there?

Thanks a lot guys for your help,

P. E.

Thanks,

P. E.

Mlpcmd
12-12-10, 18:40
Thank you guys for all the helpful info you have been posting. I am a newbie and planning to be heading to Blackbeards next week and I have a couple of questions that would appreciate your help.

Has Blackbeards been affected by the crackdown in Sosua. Is it still as good as everyone has been commenting on it with the same good variety of chicas?

Which room do you usually take? The Single Deluxe or Deluxe Jacuzzi Suite? Is it worth it paying $15+taxes a night additional for the Jacuzzi Suite?

Should I ask Blackbeards to arrange my pickup from the Puerto Plata airport (they charge $45 for one way) or does it cost less if I pickup a cab myself?

What should I take with me there? Medications, ideas for small gifts to the chicas, etc?

Is there anything that I should know and be aware of?

Is the beach close to Blackbeards a good beach that one can go to suntan, swim and see other people / girls? If yes, how much does it cost to use it?

For Canadian, do we need to have a valid passport or is a Driver's license sufficient for direct flights from Canada to D. R. On Air Transat flight?

Thank you guys for your help,

P. E.

Geolopes
12-13-10, 02:37
Thank you guys for all the helpful info you have been posting. I am a newbie and planning to be heading to Blackbeards next week and I have a couple of questions that would appreciate your help.

Has Blackbeards been affected by the crackdown in Sosua. Is it still as good as everyone has been commenting on it with the same good variety of chicas?

Which room do you usually take? The Single Deluxe or Deluxe Jacuzzi Suite? Is it worth it paying $15+taxes a night additional for the Jacuzzi Suite?

Should I ask Blackbeards to arrange my pickup from the Puerto Plata airport (they charge $45 for one way) or does it cost less if I pickup a cab myself?

What should I take with me there? Medications, ideas for small gifts to the chicas, etc?

Is the beach close to Blackbeards a good beach that one can go to suntan, swim and see other people / girls? If yes, how much does it cost to use it?

For Canadian, do we need to have a valid passport or is a Driver's license sufficient for direct flights from Canada to D. R. On Air Transat flight?

P. E. You need a passport. The beach is a 2 minute walk and public, no charge. Keep an eye on your stuff as their are sometimes lots of young people at the beach who just might walk off with your bag. Yes, bring your meds. There is a good pharmacy within easy walking distance across from Jenny's market to buy vitamin V or C and lots of other medications. No script needed unless its a narcotic. Bring a copy of your script just in case, they will probably honor that. Chicas like high quality candy and really good chewy granola bars as gifts I found. Room: just get the least expensive one they have. A wingman friend of mine got the jacuzzi room and really didn't think it was all that special but YMMV. I would do their airport pickup if this is your first trip. If your driver ends up picking up several other mongers you can split the tab somewhat. Stop at Jenny's on the way in and exchange at least $500 into pesos Road. Very slight advantage if you pay for your room in pesos but not a big deal, they will take your Canadian. Don't put any drink / meal charges on your room bill. They sometimes make mistakes at checkout. Pay as you go for everything and just avoid the drama and sticker shock. I've heard nothing about the Sosua crackdown affedcting BB's PM me if you need more info. ENJOY!

Manizales911
12-13-10, 03:05
You need a passport. The beach is a 2 minute walk and public, no charge. Keep an eye on your stuff as their are sometimes lots of young people at the beach who just might walk off with your bag. Yes, bring your meds. There is a good pharmacy within easy walking distance across from Jenny's market to buy vitamin V or C and lots of other medications. No script needed unless its a narcotic. Bring a copy of your script just in case, they will probably honor that. Chicas like high quality candy and really good chewy granola bars as gifts I found. Room: just get the least expensive one they have. A wingman friend of mine got the jacuzzi room and really didn't think it was all that special but YMMV. I would do their airport pickup if this is your first trip. If your driver ends up picking up several other mongers you can split the tab somewhat. Stop at Jenny's on the way in and exchange at least $500 into pesos Road. Very slight advantage if you pay for your room in pesos but not a big deal, they will take your Canadian. Don't put any drink / meal charges on your room bill. They sometimes make mistakes at checkout. Pay as you go for everything and just avoid the drama and sticker shock. I've heard nothing about the Sosua crackdown affedcting BB's PM me if you need more info. ENJOY!Geo, I believe you are wrong about the passport. I just returned from the DR and my two wingmen were Canadian. They told me that they took a nonstop direct flight out of Toronto which was more expensive than some other flights that stopped in the USA because one of them didn't have a passport and they didn't need one as long as they didn't stop in the USA. Maybe I misunderstood but I don't think so.

Mlpcmd
12-13-10, 03:16
First this is NOT an advertisment for BB's nor am I being critical of O2. I have stayed at BB's 20+ times. I have researched many of the "other" locations" via friends that have stayed there. There will always be people that want to go a more expensive route. I am not "cheap" and can afford to stay at any and all of the more expensive locations but select BB's when I want to have many dates during my trips.

The one thing I love abot BB's is the longer you stay (number of days per trip) the more girls that just appear out of the blue. There is something for everyone. If you want something special (type of body etc.) just ask the chances are they know just the girl for you.

BB's is not the Ritz, Waldorf or other 5 star hotel. True it might be only a 2 star hotel. But"

1. It is very clean.

2. Very private.

3. Food and drinks are resonably priced.

4. Girls are CLEAN D+D free and get checked.

5. Girls are very friendly and make you feel special.

6. A lot of time effort and money have been put into the place to upgrade the facilities. There is some thing new every time I go there.

While I can stay other places and spend more money, I like to be able to go to BB's more often. Just my 2 cents.

P. E.
You need a passport. The beach is a 2 minute walk and public, no charge. Keep an eye on your stuff as their are sometimes lots of young people at the beach who just might walk off with your bag. Yes, bring your meds. There is a good pharmacy within easy walking distance across from Jenny's market to buy vitamin V or C and lots of other medications. No script needed unless its a narcotic. Bring a copy of your script just in case, they will probably honor that. Chicas like high quality candy and really good chewy granola bars as gifts I found. Room: just get the least expensive one they have. A wingman friend of mine got the jacuzzi room and really didn't think it was all that special but YMMV. I would do their airport pickup if this is your first trip. If your driver ends up picking up several other mongers you can split the tab somewhat. Stop at Jenny's on the way in and exchange at least $500 into pesos Road. Very slight advantage if you pay for your room in pesos but not a big deal, they will take your Canadian. Don't put any drink / meal charges on your room bill. They sometimes make mistakes at checkout. Pay as you go for everything and just avoid the drama and sticker shock. I've heard nothing about the Sosua crackdown affedcting BB's PM me if you need more info. ENJOY!Thanks a lot Geolopes for the prompt reply.

Mlpcmd
12-13-10, 17:10
I just returned from the DR and my two wingmen were Canadian. They told me that they took a nonstop direct flight out of Toronto which was more expensive than some other flights that stopped in the USA because one of them didn't have a passport and they didn't need one as long as they didn't stop in the USA.I just checked and you are right Manizales, Canadians do not need passports to go to D. R. I am going to make one nonetheless, just if they cancel all direct flights and the only way back to Canada will be via the US. I would then be stuck in D. R. Not that I do not like it but I'd run out of money very soon.

Mlpcmd
12-14-10, 00:46
Stop at Jenny's on the way in and exchange at least $500 into pesos Road. Very slight advantage if you pay for your room in pesos but not a big deal, they will take your Canadian.Hi again,

I will be arriving a bit late 9:00 PM, will it be too late to exchange pesos at Jenny's?

If the difference in paying in USD to pesos is minimal to pay my room, when will I need to use pesos? To pay the girls and for my outings?

Do you know what the difference in the price of pesos between BB and at Jenny's?

Thanks,

P. E.

Manizales911
12-14-10, 02:54
I just checked and you are right Manizales, Canadians do not need passports to go to D. R. I am going to make one nonetheless, just if they cancel all direct flights and the only way back to Canada will be via the US. I would then be stuck in D. R. Not that I do not like it but I'd run out of money very soon.It's a good idea to get the passport especially this time of year. You could have weather issues in Toronto and they could decide to land in Buffalo and you would be stuck staying in the terminal, fuck that.

Geolopes
12-18-10, 00:44
Hi again,

I will be arriving a bit late 9:00 PM, will it be too late to exchange pesos at Jenny's?

If the difference in paying in USD to pesos is minimal to pay my room, when will I need to use pesos? To pay the girls and for my outings?

Do you know what the difference in the price of pesos between BB and at Jenny's?

Thanks,

P. E. I'm not sure if the money exchange guy at Jenny's will be out there that late or not. Stop in anyway and ask. You might need to pick up a few toiletries anyway. BB's will exchange your money no problem but their exchange rate isn't quite as good as the street rate, about 1-2 points less than the street but not a total ripoff. If you can't exchange at Jenny's first night just pay your room bill in American / Canadian / Euro / Pounds. Then exchange maybe $100 USD worth or so into pesos at BB's. You can pay the girls in USD or pesos. I find its better and perhaps very slightly cheaper to pay in pesos for them and for ALL my drinks and meals at BB's. Dominicans are generally innumerate when it comes to conversion rates, especially the chicas and they seem to prefer pesos as it saves them a trip to the cambio.

Try not to put anything on your room except the odd beer or bottled water from your minibar. They can, and do make mistakes. I urge you to always pay as you go for your bar / meal tab. Yes, it can be a pain to have money on you when you're walking around in shorts / tank top / sandals, etc but you need to do that or you will be struck by sticker shock upon checkout. Pay the chicas from your room safe of course. 10% tip is always included on all bar / rest. Tabs. No need to leave a huge tip after eating and drinking but putting a few clinkers on the table for good service is always appreciated. You can budget at about $200 a day assuming a basic room. 2 chicas a day. 2 meals a day, and a bunch of beers. At $250 you would be living large assuming no excursions and shopping trips. Enjoy

Mlpcmd
12-18-10, 03:28
I'm not sure if the money exchange guy at Jenny's will be out there that late or not. Stop in anyway and ask. You might need to pick up a few toiletries anyway. BB's will exchange your money no problem but their exchange rate isn't quite as good as the street rate, about 1-2 points less than the street but not a total ripoff. If you can't exchange at Jenny's first night just pay your room bill in American / Canadian / Euro / Pounds. Then exchange maybe $100 USD worth or so into pesos at BB's. You can pay the girls in USD or pesos. I find its better and perhaps very slightly cheaper to pay in pesos for them and for ALL my drinks and meals at BB's. Dominicans are generally innumerate when it comes to conversion rates, especially the chicas and they seem to prefer pesos as it saves them a trip to the cambio.

Try not to put anything on your room except the odd beer or bottled water from your minibar. They can, and do make mistakes. I urge you to always pay as you go for your bar / meal tab. Yes, it can be a pain to have money on you when you're walking around in shorts / tank top / sandals, etc but you need to do that or you will be struck by sticker shock upon checkout. Pay the chicas from your room safe of course. 10% tip is always included on all bar / rest. Tabs. No need to leave a huge tip after eating and drinking but putting a few clinkers on the table for good service is always appreciated. You can budget at about $200 a day assuming a basic room. 2 chicas a day. 2 meals a day, and a bunch of beers. At $250 you would be living large assuming no excursions and shopping trips. EnjoyWow, I very much appreciate the detailed response Geolopes.

Canyon
01-14-11, 08:00
I would appreciate a report from someone who has actually stayed at Oxygen. One interesrting question is whether there are just a couple of stunners and the early arrivals get them, leaving you with leftovers. This could be a problem, but if all the girls are good-looking, then that would be OK. I also imagine that since you're there for a few days, guys would trade around, thereby freeing up some of the ones who were chosen early.

Let's have a report from someone who's been there.

Ehunter
01-24-11, 05:20
I would appreciate a report from someone who has actually stayed at Oxygen. One interesrting question is whether there are just a couple of stunners and the early arrivals get them, leaving you with leftovers. This could be a problem, but if all the girls are good-looking, then that would be OK. I also imagine that since you're there for a few days, guys would trade around, thereby freeing up some of the ones who were chosen early.

Let's have a report from someone who's been there. There are plenty of reports from guys who have been there, you just have not come across them yet.

I realize the search utility does not bring them up very easily so here is a link about a report I did 3 years ago. This O2 thread was started only recently which is why older information is not seen here.

Don't go thinking that previous information is dated as nothing has changed there since the trip I made. One or two managers are out but the operations and everything else is still the same.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2018-Links-to-Reports-of-Distinction&p=694271&viewfull=1#post694271

All girls rate 7. 50 or higher on a scale of 10 for both body and face prettiness.

75% of the girls rate between (7. 75 and 8. 25)

10% of the girls rate 9. 0 or higher.

O2 does not go in for girls with big asses (and really big titties usually follow suite). They are mostly slim wasted girls with decent sized boobs in relation to their waists.

Canyon
01-26-11, 08:14
Thank you for the information. It seems like O2 is a great place to go if you can afford it.

There are plenty of reports from guys who have been there, you just have not come across them yet.

I realize the search utility does not bring them up very easily so here is a link about a report I did 3 years ago. This O2 thread was started only recently which is why older information is not seen here.

Don't go thinking that previous information is dated as nothing has changed there since the trip I made. One or two managers are out but the operations and everything else is still the same.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2018-Links-to-Reports-of-Distinction&p=694271&viewfull=1#post694271

All girls rate 7. 50 or higher on a scale of 10 for both body and face prettiness.

75% of the girls rate between (7. 75 and 8. 25)

10% of the girls rate 9. 0 or higher.

O2 does not go in for girls with big asses (and really big titties usually follow suite). They are mostly slim wasted girls with decent sized boobs in relation to their waists.

Ehunter
02-24-11, 18:55
Thank you for the information. It seems like O2 is a great place to go if you can afford it.The only thing I did not like about the place is not being able to take a girl off-grounds, like the beach or casino. The girls are confined to the resort grounds. You can leave somewhere, but the girls must stay. So in this sense they feel almost jailed until their one or two weeks shift is up.

Geolopes
03-01-11, 21:14
The only thing I did not like about the place is not being able to take a girl off-grounds, like the beach or casino. The girls are confined to the resort grounds. You can leave somewhere, but the girls must stay. So in this sense they feel almost jailed until their one or two weeks shift is up.I debriefed a former "staff" member and this is what she told me:

They can't leave and their contracts are for about a month or one menstual cycle more or less.

They have to leave a hefty cash deposit with mngt to guarentee their stay and its returned to them upon mission completion.

They have to pay for their meals there and I don't think that's right.

They have to use the on-site hairdresser, not allowed to leave for that or anything else.

The chicas can and do make decent money there but its a controlled environment for them.

My source worked there for a while and saved enough to buy several small houses and she rents them out. The houses aren't mansions but she gets by.

She won't return.

She's a good lay and business woman and highly intelligent by local standards.

Ehunter
03-04-11, 18:31
They have to pay for their meals there and I don't think that's right.Playing back my cerebral memory banks. I would question this also.

I don't ever remember any sort of counting or tracking that was ever used. Not even for booze. When the girls wanted a drink the barmaid would pour it, give it, and thereafter never writing ornoting anything down.

Maybe things have changed since I was there though.

Hey. Do you still have contact with your friend? I bet she knows how to contact many of the other girls who used to work there. Think she will take finders fees?

Geolopes
03-05-11, 23:28
Playing back my cerebral memory banks. I would question this also.

I don't ever remember any sort of counting or tracking that was ever used. Not even for booze. When the girls wanted a drink the barmaid would pour it, give it, and thereafter never writing ornoting anything down.

Maybe things have changed since I was there though.

Hey. Do you still have contact with your friend? I bet she knows how to contact many of the other girls who used to work there. Think she will take finders fees? Sorry, but I generally don't keep any contact info on these chicas. She told me that they have to pay to get their hair done by the on-site hairdresser too. Stay safe and be well.

Dveight
03-15-11, 01:46
So I am just curious, has anyone fucked any of these girls? Do they do BBBJ? Anal? Anything you want? I would hope all of the above for the prices.

Manizales911
03-15-11, 13:31
So I am just curious, has anyone fucked any of these girls? Do they do BBBJ? Anal? Anything you want? I would hope all of the above for the prices.BBBJ. Most do, some don't.

Anal. I didn't find anyone that did but girls come and go so who knows.

Sexmetv
03-24-11, 14:18
Will be taking the plunge, will report back with my experience.

Regards,

Sexmetv
04-01-11, 01:03
I apologize in advance for the length of this. Alright it's been a couple days since I've left the Oxygen resort and thought it was a good time to get some thoughts down before they start to get fuzzy. I had been reviewing the resort for some time but had been hesitant to pull the trigger, I didn't know what to expect and I wasn't prepared to drop a significant amount of cash on a bad product.

That said, I had been corresponding with Robert asking him a few questions, and he was very responsive and very helpful. Awhile later a received and email where he indicated they were having a special and that the prices were reduced. Well it was a combination of the lower prices and the fact that I was a little tired of Colombia and Cuba (my usual destinations) and decided to take the plunge and head to the Dominican.

Arrived in the DR on Thursday and was impressed with how fast they moved you through customs (I always laugh to myself when you sometimes land in a third world country and they take forever to check your passport as if you plan on sneaking in to stay forever). Anyhow, I exited the airport with no problems and the driver was waiting with a little sign.

Twenty minutes later we pull down this dodgy looking road and park in front of a fairly non-descript door. We're here. Not really sure what to expect, we go inside and let me tell you, the inside is very nice. I immediately spot V (I am not including any names I was given as I'm not sure if it is their real names and don' want to embarrass anyone) a gorgeous light skinned girl with a gorgeous face wearing these daisy duke shorts over what can only be described as one of the best asses I've ever seen. She immediately starts flirting making it very hard to concentrate on the instructions from the receptionist (who by the way was super helpful).

Basically you can pay upfront on your credit card or you can pay half on credit and the balance in cash when you show up (not knowing what to expect, I chose the latter option). After paying, I receive the Binder of Happiness, in it are the coupons you need for all the related services. As this is an all inclusive place, the food (which I will comment on later) and the drinks are free, so no coupons required for those services. However you do received the following coupons as part of the package you paid for: Tip coupons, Drink coupons and the Companion coupons related to the package you've chosen.

The tip coupons are obviously for the staff (the kitchen and the bar staff) and drink coupons are for the girls – the girls do not drink for free, however they can have a drink if you decide to use one of your drink coupons. Now this isn't such a bad idea (otherwise the girls would be drunk all the time) and in fact you are given quite a lot of them. That said, for reasons I will get to later, there could be an instance where you use all your drink coupons and will be charged additional amounts ($6) for each drink you get for each girl.

The grounds of O2 are beautiful and its obvious a lot of work goes into keeping them looking in top form. There is a huge swimming pool, a tennis court (kind of worn down) , a basketball court and a gym with quite a bit of equipment. I chose a standard room which basically included a 32 inch tv, and a queen sized bed – the room isn't anything special however it was quite clean and a decent size (cleaned every with new towels and sheets). There are other types of rooms that are available (I. E. Penthouse rooms and villa rooms) – however I didn't see the additional value so I passed. Of course others may differ on that.

After dropping my bags off and cleaning up I head to the bar – the bar is located in the central spot and is where everyone basically congregates. Here is a summary of what transpired:

- During my stay I saw 12-13 girls all but one was what I would consider slim, the remaining girl (Big Steph I called her) was a full figured nicely proportioned beauty. All but big steph were packing a large B to a small C in the breast department (how 's that for my technical skills). If I had to rate I would say there was one 9, four 8. 5s, with the balance between a 7. 5 and 8.

- I had 2X 2hr package. So basically I could have two companions a day for two hours each time, I didn't do overnights, because I'm not a big fan of TLN. Funny one night I was going to bed and one of the girls asked me if she could spend the night (it's a more valuable coupon to the girls) , I responded that I like to sleep alone because I like to stretch out to which she responded, without missing a beat, it's ok I can sleep on the floor (it sounded a lot funnier in Spanish). Most of the girls were between 19-23 with one girl being 18 and another being 24 (although she did slip and tell me 25). All the girls were easy going, fun, full of energy, and just overall great to be around. I cannot say enough about how fantastic the girls were during my stay.

- Day 1: The first girl I had was a 5'3 little light skinned girl (who I called small steph) although I was staring at V and her good friend L (a taller dark skinned beauty with gorgeous eyes) – small steph was just a better sales woman. Small steph was a great kisser, multiple positions and loved to be on top. What I loved about small steph was the fact that in doggy, she backed up into me even as I pounded away never missing a beat. Very nice.

- Cleaned up and went back out to the bar, where V and L had changed and were looking even sexier than before. They came over and asked me when I was going to pick them (the drool told them it wasn't a question of if, but when). They told me they were leaving in the morning. Well there was no way these two beauties were leaving without me enjoying their beautiful bodies, so off we went to the room. V & L were obviously good friends and the chemistry between them showed. It was a great time, and again the passion that these girls put out was awesome. Lots of kissing, great tag team action and I was surprised at how much L got into it only because she was the 'shyer' of the two. That experience is definitely being put into the mental rolodex.

- Day 2: The next day I took it easy and only went with one girl named Pam – Pam was lighter skinned with a nice Brazilian type ass (and she knew how to work it when she walked). Pam was a little quieter at the bar and she was a little that way in the room also – I got the feeling is that she would have liked if I had just picked her for the whole time I was there – but the chances of that happening were between slim and none. Not a bad experience but certainly not as good as the first three. That said Pam was super cool at the bar and would always flirt.

- Day 3: The next day I took a darker skinned slim girl with a great little ass name Carolina (that's such a common name) and this girl had so much spunk, at the bar she was always in the trash talking, always flirting, just my type of girl. Well in the room she got on top and bounced up and down like there was no tomorrow (I asked if she wanted me to use lube she waves it off and says she's got natural lubrication right here!). Straight forward raw sex, passionate kissing and again you have to hand it the Dominican girls, they sure no how to move in doggy. She didn't like the air conditioner (she's Dominican so she hates cold she told me) so by the end we were a sweaty mess. A very good time indeed.

- Cleaned up and went back to the bar and was intent on resting for a bit before taking someone later that night, when big steph comes along begins the full court press. She's charming me, staring at me with her gorgeous eyes, she's rubbing me, she's whispering in my ear. I guess what I'm saying is I didn't stand a chance. Plus I really wanted to hold onto that nice big ass. So off to the room we go and in the room she did not disappoint . Full on raw sex again with lots of kissing and multiple positions. The highlight of course was getting that ass up in the air and admiring it. Afterwards we hung out and chatted for a bit and we talked a bit about her life in the DR. Very cool girl.

- Day 4: Decided to go with the girl with the best body on the board, so I decided to try the 18 year old (can't remember her name). It was her first time at the resort so I knew I was dealing with a green one. Now this is going to sound strange, but there was no kissing, very little in the way of passion, but this girl's ass looked so good, I got off just watching it move in the doggy position. We tried a couple more positions but I kept coming back to good ol doggy with her. Wouldn't repeat with her but for a chance of watching that ass move, well worth it.

- In the afternoon I decided to finally pick the girl I knew would be ultimate my downfall (there always is one). M is gorgeous, long straight black hair, gorgeous sexy eyes (like the singer Mya) and just a butt that can move when she dances. Now to be honest I didn't know what to expect but this girl is a star, easily the best experience I had of all the girls, GFE, lots of kissing, slow sensuous but then can shift gears and get nice and raw. Just awesome. I would go as far as to say that sex with M. Was likely the best I've had in the last. Well. 2 years (and this is with multiple visits to Cuba and Colombia and even girls that actually like me here where I live and don't have to pay for hehehe). Afterwards some cuddling (I told you I was weak) and lots of talking, just a super girl.

- Day 5: a really cool guy from the US arrives, and yes I've been at the resort practically BY MYSELF for the last 4 days with 13 women! Well no that's not entirely true, there was a guy (nice guy) , who popped in and out (mostly out) over a 2 day period but he never stayed and another guy (also very nice guy) who was there for 2 days but was mostly out of sight.

- Now having only 2 coupons left and still 5 girls on the board that I hadn't chosen (including a girl who looked exactly like the singer Rhianna who occasionally who sing 'under my umbrella eh eh eh' for my silly amusement) I decided I was going to combine my two best experiences into 1 event – yes I picked Carolina and M (I told you I was weak!) again. The bonus is that they are very good friends and after observing all the girls get it up on the bar and shake there asses, there was no doubt in my mind about my choice. These two girls were definitely into each other. Like the teams that don't get picked for March Madness, the girls not chosen girls were a little disappointed, but my mind was made up like George W. Going into Iraq. Into the room we go, blast the music and it was time for the main event! Both girls showered (all the girls showered every time) and they didn't waste any time in getting it on with each other then it was my turn and it was basically a repeat of my prior awesome experience with both girls just combined into one. Not surprisingly M and myself had more chemistry (I told you I was weak) but Carolina wasn't put off at all and put on quite a visual show for me. When we were done, I was out of coupons, out of energy, out of leche (which by the way the Dominican girls actually checked each time to make sure so no faking!) and out of time.

- Next morning had a nice quiet breakfast, the girls said bye, told them I would be back with some reinforcements next time. And just like that I was off to the airport. Special thanks to the bar staff Carmen / Laura – Laura is an awesome woman and if anyone was the epitome of a gentle soul she would be it. It was great just talking to her at the bar. The night manager (I forget her name) is also really cool and spoke perfect English as did the receptionist.

Observations:

- As I mentioned having to buy drinks for 13 girls quickly depletes your drink tickets but otherwise the amount that you receive in your package is a decent quantity.

- Many of the guys there are repeat customers who are older (50+) but the 3 I met were super nice and very engaging.

- The food is solid, the menu is quite broad and I have absolutely no complaints about the food. The filet was very tasty, the nachos were good, the pizza very nice, the salmon was fresh so no like I said no complaints.

- On liquor I think they need a broader selection of rum – the local rum and Bacardi just won't get it done.

- Didn't get a chance to meet the owner (Rob) this trip, but from what the girls told me (mostly one on one) that he's a super nice guy and a great boss.

- Ironically, I think it's in this environment where Spanish is very useful because you spend so much time with the same girls that you want to get to know them a little better – I mean you need to be able to do something for remaining 8 hours when you're not sleeping or having sex.

- The three guys I met did not speak any Spanish. I'm going to get on my soapbox here: if you're going to visit a country (and one guy told me he'the been coming to the DR for over 10 years) , I think you have to make the effort to learn a little something other than 'hola'.maybe it's just me. I found that being able to speak Spanish (and I am by no stretch fully functional) increases the fun exponentially – it was also a great stress free way to practice my Spanish (it wasn't like I was trying to pick them up)

- Of the 8 girls, all provided BJ but only 3 of them were uncovered. Of the 8 girls 6 provided DFK (pam and 18 year old did not). Of the 8 girls not one rushed, hurried me and none complained no matter how intense it got, and in fact they responded in kind. There was no unprotected sex therefore lots of condoms were used in the production of this report.

- I'm very sorry I have neglected the DR for so long, the women are beautiful, the people are very nice (they remind a little of the people in Cuba) and did I mention the women are hot – well at least the ones Oxygen as managed to assemble.

Again sorry for the long report, any questions let me know. Regards.

Manizales911
04-01-11, 16:35
I apologize in advance for the length of this. Alright it's been a couple days since I've left the Oxygen resort and thought it was a good time to get some thoughts down before they start to get fuzzy. I had been reviewing the resort for some time but had been hesitant to pull the trigger, I didn't know what to expect and I wasn't prepared to drop a significant amount of cash on a bad product.

That said, I had been corresponding with Robert asking him a few questions, and he was very responsive and very helpful. Awhile later a received and email where he indicated they were having a special and that the prices were reduced. Well it was a combination of the lower prices and the fact that I was a little tired of Colombia and Cuba (my usual destinations) and decided to take the plunge and head to the Dominican.

Arrived in the DR on Thursday and was impressed with how fast they moved you through customs (I always laugh to myself when you sometimes land in a third world country and they take forever to check your passport as if you plan on sneaking in to stay forever). Anyhow, I exited the airport with no problems and the driver was waiting with a little sign.

Twenty minutes later we pull down this dodgy looking road and park in front of a fairly non-descript door. We're here. Not really sure what to expect, we go inside and let me tell you, the inside is very nice. I immediately spot V (I am not including any names I was given as I'm not sure if it is their real names and don' want to embarrass anyone) a gorgeous light skinned girl with a gorgeous face wearing these daisy duke shorts over what can only be described as one of the best asses I've ever seen. She immediately starts flirting making it very hard to concentrate on the instructions from the receptionist (who by the way was super helpful).

Basically you can pay upfront on your credit card or you can pay half on credit and the balance in cash when you show up (not knowing what to expect, I chose the latter option). After paying, I receive the Binder of Happiness, in it are the coupons you need for all the related services. As this is an all inclusive place, the food (which I will comment on later) and the drinks are free, so no coupons required for those services. However you do received the following coupons as part of the package you paid for: Tip coupons, Drink coupons and the Companion coupons related to the package you've chosen.

The tip coupons are obviously for the staff (the kitchen and the bar staff) and drink coupons are for the girls – the girls do not drink for free, however they can have a drink if you decide to use one of your drink coupons. Now this isn't such a bad idea (otherwise the girls would be drunk all the time) and in fact you are given quite a lot of them. That said, for reasons I will get to later, there could be an instance where you use all your drink coupons and will be charged additional amounts ($6) for each drink you get for each girl.

The grounds of O2 are beautiful and its obvious a lot of work goes into keeping them looking in top form. There is a huge swimming pool, a tennis court (kind of worn down) , a basketball court and a gym with quite a bit of equipment. I chose a standard room which basically included a 32 inch tv, and a queen sized bed – the room isn't anything special however it was quite clean and a decent size (cleaned every with new towels and sheets). There are other types of rooms that are available (I. E. Penthouse rooms and villa rooms) – however I didn't see the additional value so I passed. Of course others may differ on that.

After dropping my bags off and cleaning up I head to the bar – the bar is located in the central spot and is where everyone basically congregates. Here is a summary of what transpired:

- During my stay I saw 12-13 girls all but one was what I would consider slim, the remaining girl (Big Steph I called her) was a full figured nicely proportioned beauty. All but big steph were packing a large B to a small C in the breast department (how 's that for my technical skills). If I had to rate I would say there was one 9, four 8. 5s, with the balance between a 7. 5 and 8.

- I had 2X 2hr package. So basically I could have two companions a day for two hours each time, I didn't do overnights, because I'm not a big fan of TLN. Funny one night I was going to bed and one of the girls asked me if she could spend the night (it's a more valuable coupon to the girls) , I responded that I like to sleep alone because I like to stretch out to which she responded, without missing a beat, it's ok I can sleep on the floor (it sounded a lot funnier in Spanish). Most of the girls were between 19-23 with one girl being 18 and another being 24 (although she did slip and tell me 25). All the girls were easy going, fun, full of energy, and just overall great to be around. I cannot say enough about how fantastic the girls were during my stay.

- Day 1: The first girl I had was a 5'3 little light skinned girl (who I called small steph) although I was staring at V and her good friend L (a taller dark skinned beauty with gorgeous eyes) – small steph was just a better sales woman. Small steph was a great kisser, multiple positions and loved to be on top. What I loved about small steph was the fact that in doggy, she backed up into me even as I pounded away never missing a beat. Very nice.

- Cleaned up and went back out to the bar, where V and L had changed and were looking even sexier than before. They came over and asked me when I was going to pick them (the drool told them it wasn't a question of if, but when). They told me they were leaving in the morning. Well there was no way these two beauties were leaving without me enjoying their beautiful bodies, so off we went to the room. V & L were obviously good friends and the chemistry between them showed. It was a great time, and again the passion that these girls put out was awesome. Lots of kissing, great tag team action and I was surprised at how much L got into it only because she was the 'shyer' of the two. That experience is definitely being put into the mental rolodex.

- Day 2: The next day I took it easy and only went with one girl named Pam – Pam was lighter skinned with a nice Brazilian type ass (and she knew how to work it when she walked). Pam was a little quieter at the bar and she was a little that way in the room also – I got the feeling is that she would have liked if I had just picked her for the whole time I was there – but the chances of that happening were between slim and none. Not a bad experience but certainly not as good as the first three. That said Pam was super cool at the bar and would always flirt.

- Day 3: The next day I took a darker skinned slim girl with a great little ass name Carolina (that's such a common name) and this girl had so much spunk, at the bar she was always in the trash talking, always flirting, just my type of girl. Well in the room she got on top and bounced up and down like there was no tomorrow (I asked if she wanted me to use lube she waves it off and says she's got natural lubrication right here!). Straight forward raw sex, passionate kissing and again you have to hand it the Dominican girls, they sure no how to move in doggy. She didn't like the air conditioner (she's Dominican so she hates cold she told me) so by the end we were a sweaty mess. A very good time indeed.

- Cleaned up and went back to the bar and was intent on resting for a bit before taking someone later that night, when big steph comes along begins the full court press. She's charming me, staring at me with her gorgeous eyes, she's rubbing me, she's whispering in my ear. I guess what I'm saying is I didn't stand a chance. Plus I really wanted to hold onto that nice big ass. So off to the room we go and in the room she did not disappoint. Full on raw sex again with lots of kissing and multiple positions. The highlight of course was getting that ass up in the air and admiring it. Afterwards we hung out and chatted for a bit and we talked a bit about her life in the DR. Very cool girl.

- Day 4: Decided to go with the girl with the best body on the board, so I decided to try the 18 year old (can't remember her name). It was her first time at the resort so I knew I was dealing with a green one. Now this is going to sound strange, but there was no kissing, very little in the way of passion, but this girl's ass looked so good, I got off just watching it move in the doggy position. We tried a couple more positions but I kept coming back to good ol doggy with her. Wouldn't repeat with her but for a chance of watching that ass move, well worth it.

- In the afternoon I decided to finally pick the girl I knew would be ultimate my downfall (there always is one). M is gorgeous, long straight black hair, gorgeous sexy eyes (like the singer Mya) and just a butt that can move when she dances. Now to be honest I didn't know what to expect but this girl is a star, easily the best experience I had of all the girls, GFE, lots of kissing, slow sensuous but then can shift gears and get nice and raw. Just awesome. I would go as far as to say that sex with M. Was likely the best I've had in the last. Well. 2 years (and this is with multiple visits to Cuba and Colombia and even girls that actually like me here where I live and don't have to pay for hehehe). Afterwards some cuddling (I told you I was weak) and lots of talking, just a super girl.

- Day 5: a really cool guy from the US arrives, and yes I've been at the resort practically BY MYSELF for the last 4 days with 13 women! Well no that's not entirely true, there was a guy (nice guy) , who popped in and out (mostly out) over a 2 day period but he never stayed and another guy (also very nice guy) who was there for 2 days but was mostly out of sight.

- Now having only 2 coupons left and still 5 girls on the board that I hadn't chosen (including a girl who looked exactly like the singer Rhianna who occasionally who sing 'under my umbrella eh eh eh' for my silly amusement) I decided I was going to combine my two best experiences into 1 event – yes I picked Carolina and M (I told you I was weak!) again. The bonus is that they are very good friends and after observing all the girls get it up on the bar and shake there asses, there was no doubt in my mind about my choice. These two girls were definitely into each other. Like the teams that don't get picked for March Madness, the girls not chosen girls were a little disappointed, but my mind was made up like George W. Going into Iraq. Into the room we go, blast the music and it was time for the main event! Both girls showered (all the girls showered every time) and they didn't waste any time in getting it on with each other then it was my turn and it was basically a repeat of my prior awesome experience with both girls just combined into one. Not surprisingly M and myself had more chemistry (I told you I was weak) but Carolina wasn't put off at all and put on quite a visual show for me. When we were done, I was out of coupons, out of energy, out of leche (which by the way the Dominican girls actually checked each time to make sure so no faking!) and out of time.

- Next morning had a nice quiet breakfast, the girls said bye, told them I would be back with some reinforcements next time. And just like that I was off to the airport. Special thanks to the bar staff Carmen / Laura – Laura is an awesome woman and if anyone was the epitome of a gentle soul she would be it. It was great just talking to her at the bar. The night manager (I forget her name) is also really cool and spoke perfect English as did the receptionist.

Observations:

- As I mentioned having to buy drinks for 13 girls quickly depletes your drink tickets but otherwise the amount that you receive in your package is a decent quantity.

- Many of the guys there are repeat customers who are older (50+) but the 3 I met were super nice and very engaging.

- The food is solid, the menu is quite broad and I have absolutely no complaints about the food. The filet was very tasty, the nachos were good, the pizza very nice, the salmon was fresh so no like I said no complaints.

- On liquor I think they need a broader selection of rum – the local rum and Bacardi just won't get it done.

- Didn't get a chance to meet the owner (Rob) this trip, but from what the girls told me (mostly one on one) that he's a super nice guy and a great boss.

- Ironically, I think it's in this environment where Spanish is very useful because you spend so much time with the same girls that you want to get to know them a little better – I mean you need to be able to do something for remaining 8 hours when you're not sleeping or having sex.

- The three guys I met did not speak any Spanish. I'm going to get on my soapbox here: if you're going to visit a country (and one guy told me he'the been coming to the DR for over 10 years) , I think you have to make the effort to learn a little something other than 'hola'. Maybe it's just me. I found that being able to speak Spanish (and I am by no stretch fully functional) increases the fun exponentially – it was also a great stress free way to practice my Spanish (it wasn't like I was trying to pick them up)

- Of the 8 girls, all provided BJ but only 3 of them were uncovered. Of the 8 girls 6 provided DFK (pam and 18 year old did not). Of the 8 girls not one rushed, hurried me and none complained no matter how intense it got, and in fact they responded in kind. There was no unprotected sex therefore lots of condoms were used in the production of this report.

- I'm very sorry I have neglected the DR for so long, the women are beautiful, the people are very nice (they remind a little of the people in Cuba) and did I mention the women are hot – well at least the ones Oxygen as managed to assemble.

Again sorry for the long report, any questions let me know. Regards. Thanks for the great report.

I went to Oxygen a couple years ago and can concur on all the info provided. I had a good time but would not return for one reason, at the prices charged I expected and did not get all the sexual services I require from all the girls all the time, BBBJ, DFK, DATY. Most of the guys that go there are repeat customers so if you go and there are quite a few guys there you will be pressed to get these services because the girls that are known to provide them are always taken, fuck that, I 'm not paying those kind of prices to have a girl strap me up for a BJ 30% of the time.

For the guy that doesn't have to worry about the price and is looking for a discreet AI erotic vacation O2 is great, I have been to a few and overall I liked O2 the best, it certainly has it's place and serves their clientele well overall. But I don't need that kind of hand holding and I can negotiate and assure myself of certain services on my own better elsewhere.

Just my two cents

Sexmetv
04-05-11, 23:12
Great TR Sexmetv. Just what this board is about. You give great details in your report. Mucho kudos!Thanks! Just trying to be helpful!

Manizales911.

For me that is always the question, how lazy do I want to be. As you mentioned, one could just go out and find a girl that does everything they want and I'm sure it wouldn't be that difficult (depending on your personality and comfort level of course) and most of the times I am in this mindset and in fact prefer that. That said, there are times when I do like to be super lazy and have everything done for me, in those times, I think the big O is a pretty decent option. Thanks for your thoughts. Regards.

Gordiphi
04-14-11, 18:15
I went to the Oxygen Retreat last year and just loved it. The only thing I don't like is the girls cannot leave the resort. Most of the guest stay at the resort thier entire time. The guest can leave if they want but the girls can't.

The young ladies are truely HOT, the best looking I have seen in my short time doing this type of "vacationing" I started this way because I have no "wingman" I basically travel alone. It is rather expensive but for once a year it isn't that bad. A lot of the ladies are students and NOT "pros". I can't say enough about the beauty of these ladies. When I was there I gave the ladies an average score of 8 with at least 2 a 9+. For 3 days I was the only guest among 12 lovely ladies. Had a 3-some and then a 4-some on my last night. I did not intend on having any TLN but the best looking lady with a body like wooooh ask to stay the night with me. I still smile from ear to ear when I think of that night.

Will be back in the DR or Cartagena Colombia the first week of June. I haven't made the choice yet. I am still a little anxious, but excited, about doing it the traditional way.

Lorenzo
04-19-11, 05:46
I just got around to reading your report and I must say that it is one of the best that I have seen on this entire forum in quite a while. I have been to every Spanish-speaking country in the Western Hemisphere except the DR, and I have resolved to visit there as soon as I can. However, I was unsure as to where I wanted to go. After reading your report I resolved to spend a few days at Oxygen.

Only one thing surprises me, that at the rates they charge that 100% of the girls don't provide DFK and BBBJ. In fact, I'm surprised the management doesn't mandate it, given the tight control they seem to exert over everything else. For me, these two services are non-negotiable, so I will be sure to screen the girls to be sure they provide everything I require.

Thanks again for a superb report.

Mam Rich
05-14-11, 21:55
Was there two weeks ago.

Facility is good. Food good. Junior Penthouse and regular rooms do not have chairs or sofa. Not very convenient bed in Jr. Penthouse I stayed. Bathroom is clean and good. No phone in the room.

Ladies: 10 or 11 in number while was there. One looks nine. 3 may be 7 and rest 8.

Business model: Next post.

Floydfan
06-02-11, 05:31
Going to O2 in a few weeks. Thanks all for posting some info about the place, especially sexmetv, definitely helps since it's my first time there. I'm certain I will have a great post as well.

Charles Pooter
06-02-11, 19:32
A lot of the ladies are students and NOT "pros".I am glad you enjoyed your stay and thanks for posting but I cannot understand this remark. They are selling sex for money so they are not nuns or social workers. Now if you mean they are not hard-core street-walkers, of course you are right, but you should understand that these same, and thousands of similar students and girls with day jobs (all of which would be horrified to be called prostitutes), are selling their bodies for a few extra pesos all over the DR in clubs or by private arrangement, and their clients (mostly Dominicans) aren't paying Oxygen prices either.

Jaosousa
06-02-11, 19:41
I am glad you enjoyed your stay and thanks for posting but I cannot understand this remark. They are selling sex for money so they are not nuns or social workers. Now if you mean they are not hard-core street-walkers, of course you are right, but you should understand that these same, and thousands of similar students and girls with day jobs (all of which would be horrified to be called prostitutes), are selling their bodies for a few extra pesos all over the DR in clubs or by private arrangement, and their clients (mostly Dominicans) aren't paying Oxygen prices either.They are studying sexology at the Universidad de Oxygen Resort. Hands on, mouth on, practical learning experience. Similar to some college athletes in the Sates, these chicas are paid money to "study" at the Oxygen University.

BionicMan
06-02-11, 22:45
A lot of the ladies are students and NOT "pros". .Sounds to me as a very positive comment, kind of heading into GFE or, at least, a non mechanical service

Charles Pooter
06-03-11, 00:02
Sounds to me as a very positive comment, kind of heading into GFE or, at least, a non mechanical serviceOf course it is a positive comment, but my point is that this is not some wonderful bonus peculiar to Oxygen which justifies paying inflated prices. I don't expect mechanical service if I pick up a chica for 1000ST or 1500TLN in a bar in Sosúa, or off the Malecón in Puerto Plata, so I sure as hell wouldn't expect it paying Oxygen prices.

Of course, I am sometimes disappointed. That is the nature of the game, but I would expect to be disappointed sometimes at Oxygen as well, although they are maybe trained (or have more incentive) to fake it better.

Lopkx
07-21-11, 04:59
But personally, I would never pay that price because I don't think those girls are worth it. Not at those prices. You can find same type of university girls, beautiful throughout the DR, in my experience in Santo Domingo and Santiago. Yes, this approach requires hunting but that's the fun of the experience. I am not much into hand holding & certainly not at those prices. No girl is worth that especially not one who sleeps with all. There are more women in this world than men statistically so I ain't paying $$$$ for some be*tch. But to each his own. Glad you enjoyed your time. Thanks for the wonderful report.

Carrib
07-28-11, 01:23
Fellas, there are some mongers who cannot afford to get caught or be seen on the strip in Sosua where some knucklehead with a video cam will post his video on YouTube.

Of course you pay for that convenience and I hear the chicas are stunning and offer GFE service. At that price she is probably not banging 20 mongers a week either.

Is it overpriced? Probably but theres a market for that level of mongering and we shouldn't look down on our fellow mongers. It is no different when an average non mongering Joe asks: why do you fly thousands of miles to chase pussy?

That said I am strongly thinking of checking out this spot myself. Keep posting your reports sexmetv and all others who visit Oxigen. We appreciate your first hand accounts.

Let's do some math

Oxygen cost on avg 700-750 a night all inclusive for 2 chicas and all food and beverage incl

You'll pay 120-200 for one room in an upscale Villa or Hotel in SDQ

Most upscale casas are charging $100-200 per chica for 2 hours (times that by 2)

Food and beverage will vary but drinking top shelf liquor in casa can be expensive.

Lastly factor in transportation costs to and from Hotel, padded bills etc

Bahram
02-21-12, 18:00
Okay guys I'm fairly new at this. I'm about to seriously start planning an adult vacation. I like what I'm hearing about Oxygen. Quality girls, all inclusive, no negotiations, and apparently a party vibe. But people keep talking about the price versus exploring on their own.

I only speak english. I'm not good at negotiations (lack of practice, can't do it much here).

A lot of people here don't seem to be taking into account that this is hotel, food, and entertainment. Or am I wrong?

So my question is really simple. Should I just do Oxygen the first time, or do the immersion / exploration option? Cost is an issue, but I'd rather walk in knowing exactly what it would cost than skimp on the last few days.

Is there somewhere better for first timers?

FirstDude
02-21-12, 19:05
Okay guys I'm fairly new at this. I'm about to seriously start planning an adult vacation. I like what I'm hearing about Oxygen. Quality girls, all inclusive, no negotiations, and apparently a party vibe. But people keep talking about the price versus exploring on their own.

I only speak english. I'm not good at negotiations (lack of practice, can't do it much here).

A lot of people here don't seem to be taking into account that this is hotel, food, and entertainment. Or am I wrong?

So my question is really simple. Should I just do Oxygen the first time, or do the immersion / exploration option? Cost is an issue, but I'd rather walk in knowing exactly what it would cost than skimp on the last few days.

Is there somewhere better for first timers?Look into BlackBeards, less than half the price. No hunting, everything you need in one spot.

HenryV
02-22-12, 00:33
Went to BlackBeards webite and, unlike Oxegen Retreat, it does not give prices, pictures of gals, etc.

Where can I find this information.

Thank you.

W.

Look into BlackBeards, less than half the price. No hunting, everything you need in one spot.

VSquires
03-11-12, 23:29
Fellas, there are some mongers who cannot afford to get caught or be seen on the strip in Sosua where some knucklehead with a video cam will post his video on YouTube.

Of course you pay for that convenience and I hear the chicas are stunning and offer GFE service. At that price she is probably not banging 20 mongers a week either.

Is it overpriced? Probably but theres a market for that level of mongering and we shouldn't look down on our fellow mongers. It is no different when an average non mongering Joe asks: why do you fly thousands of miles to chase pussy?

That said I am strongly thinking of checking out this spot myself. Keep posting your reports sexmetv and all others who visit Oxigen. We appreciate your first hand accounts.

Let's do some math

Oxygen cost on avg 700-750 a night all inclusive for 2 chicas and all food and beverage incl

You'll pay 120-200 for one room in an upscale Villa or Hotel in SDQ.

Most upscale casas are charging $100-200 per chica for 2 hours (times that by 2)

Food and beverage will vary but drinking top shelf liquor in casa can be expensive.

Lastly factor in transportation costs to and from Hotel, padded bills etcNot true. The place next door, Red, is only $50 a night. The girls there are hot and you pay as you go at $80 a night. The place has the same standards, has a better party atmosphere and you don't get ripped off for "tips" like at O2 ($5 to buy the girl a cola at O2). The difference between 700 and 50 dollars gives you a lot of spare cash to pay as you go.

Beagle0030
03-12-12, 01:37
Where is it? How many girls are there?

VSquires
03-12-12, 19:01

Is there somewhere better for first timers?Hey, Bahram,

If you don't speak Spanish, you'll struggle at Oxygen. All the staff are Dominican and even the manager does not speak English. None of the girls speak English, but that is the same everywhere. Blackbeards or Red are better options for the first time, both have a bar, hotel and restaurant the same as Oxygen. BB and Red have English speakers on hand.

Frankly, you could just stay at any hotel and then pick up a girl in the street. Especially in Sosua, which is crawling with hookers. However, this is a bad idea, as often the girls use the promise of sex to get into your room and rob you. Plus, you usually have to register the girl, or slip the security guard a tip, either way, getting her into your room will cost you about 25 bucks. The alternative is to get a rent-by-the-hour room, but those in the centre of town are pretty shabby. There are some spectacular love hotels which charge around $20, but they tend to be out of town and you need a car to get there. Another option is to go to a bar with chicas. Lots of bars have chicas in them, but they are just girls from the street and there is no guarantee from the bar that you will not get fleeced. A bar with chicas specifically has a limited number of vetted girls and you go with the girl to one of the bar's rooms which are of a good standard. The best options in Sosua are Passion and Caribbean Men's Paradise. Both charge 3500 pesos for the room and the girl. One dollar is about 40 pesos. In Cabarete, Exotica is a very swish new bar with chicas, but it is a bit souless and the girls are a bit ropey. They expect you to pay for a private dance with the girl first and then pay for the girl and the room. These staged payments total to about 4000. Red House is the bar attached to Red. It's a low key place and the girls are pretty and approachable. Their price is 3000 for the room and the girl. None of the girls in any of these places speak English. Passion and CMP usually have a guy floating around who can interpret. Exotica is partly owned by a Canadian, but they seem to leave it to Dominicans to run and none of them speak English. Red House is owned and run by an English guy called Byron, who is there all the time. You should expect to pay about 100 pesos for a beer in all of these place, though I think Red House charges 80.

VSquires
03-12-12, 19:10
Where is it? How many girls are there?Hi, Beagle,

Red is in Jardin Deportivo, a little way out of the center of Cabarete driving in the opposite direction from Sosua. It is next to Oxygen Retreat. Probabably if you book with them they will meet you at the airport. I don't know. I am going over to their bar tonight so I will tell the owner about this site and tell him to post a link to his web page. I only just found out about this site yesterday, so I don't know if he knows about it.

Like most of these resorts, the number of girls available rises and falls depending on how many customers they have. Oxygen only calls in the specific number booked by the customers. Quite often they only have one guy staying there, so they might only have one girl. Red is a little different as it backs a bar and the bar has girls all the time. You get the largest selection of girls in a bar called Passion in Sosua. Everywhere else just has two or three if they don't have any reservations. The last time I was there last week, Red had eight girls in the bar and around the pool.

VSquires
03-15-12, 16:32
Where is it? How many girls are there?Hi, Beagle,

Red has a site at http://redhotel.netai.net With all the location details.

Dveight
03-25-12, 18:41
Went to BlackBeards webite and, unlike Oxegen Retreat, it does not give prices, pictures of gals, etc.

Where can I find this information.

Thank you.

W.Prices at Blackbeard's are 1500 DOP Short Time and 3000 DOP Long Time (TLN). Sign up for their bi-monthly newsletter for pictures of their girls.

JJ Fun
03-25-12, 20:06
Hello, everyone, I am new here. Maybe I am not using the search function properly or just lazy to search through all the results. I have yet to do an overseas trip but thought something like this would be a good safe introduction to fun abroad. Please correct me if I am wrong and add your input from your experiences. As I understand it, Oxygen picks you up, provides food and drink, hotel and girls for the price listed on the website. Black Beards is more like a general hotel that encourages women to visit their guests. Another words you are responsible for the cab ride there, food and drink, and whatever price negotiated with the women for their time. I have also looked into Alexis Club which provides the companion, but you are kinda stuck with her if you do not mesh. There was also TAV (TropicalAdultVacations) which appealed to me as a happy medium between all these places, but have not read anything one way or the other in my research. From what I have so far, it seems the general consensus better to hit the streets on ones own for the most fun. Price for fun or more wild women seems best to go to Thailand, Phillipines, or Brazil?

Sammy Sosa
05-20-12, 21:29
I went to the Oxygen Retreat last year and just loved it. The only thing I don't like is the girls cannot leave the resort. Most of the guest stay at the resort thier entire time. The guest can leave if they want but the girls can't.They just changed that, they told me. Now girls can leave premises with customers.

James Bond 1
10-10-12, 10:50
Does anyone know of Oxygen-type resorts in Central / South America? I haven't been to DR but I gather they're mostly mixed-race women there, and I prefer more Spanish blood.

I'm surprised I didn't see any mention of "My Wild Vacation" here; they have a place in Cabarete.

Has anyone tried it?

Charles Pooter
10-31-12, 20:04
Blackbeards is more like a general hotel that encourages women to visit their guests. Another words you are responsible for the cab ride there, food and drink, and whatever price negotiated with the women for their time.Totally wrong. Just a short time reading the Puerto Plata section of the board and you will realize that is crap. We try to help people here but they should put in some work themselves first.

Mr Gogo
10-31-12, 20:47
Totally wrong. Just a short time reading the Puerto Plata section of the board and you will realize that is crap. We try to help people here but they should put in some work themselves first.Charles that post of his is almost a year old. Also it was his first and only post. We all reconized that he came to strickly bad mouth blackbeards and say bullshit. It really wasn't worth either of our time responding.

Sexmetv
11-29-12, 05:49
Just got back from another great trip at Oxygen. Won't go into the gory details again (if you really want to know PM me). But here are some general observations:

- Resort is still well maintained and the food is great. The alcohol selection continues to be weak but passable.

- Staff is very pleasant and helpful.

- great ratio, there were 2 other guys there for the 6 days. 5 nights I was there (with another guy there for 2 nights) and there were about 13 girls in total.

- Oxygen continues to pull some of the sexiest women I have seen. Again if you like European looking Spanish women you are in the wrong place.

- Oxygen uses a coupon system so I had 12 coupons for 2hr sessions. I have one coupon left (hey I'm getting old cut me some slack!)

- These girls will not let you escape a session without the leche LOL!

- During the days the girls are in bikinis and will hang out by the pool with you. At night they dress up super sexy and hang out by the bar trying to get you to pick them for the night.

Summary of 8 girls I hooked up with (I obviously repeated with some of the girls)

- 5 of 8 girls provided DFK (2 of these girls we literally made out for 30 mins+)

- 5 of 8 girls provided BBBJ which was a nice pleasant increase over my last visit.

- 5 of 8 girls allowed for DATY.

- 7 of 8 girls I loved loved loved having sex with. Multiple positions (doggy with these girls was crazy). Limbs everywhere, energetic, violent orgasms in some cases and just good clean fun. Just one girl was a total disaster in every possible way but I later found out she was having issues so yeah, whatever.

- 3 girls I would classify as true GFE; another 2 girls were up there but not quite at the GFE level; 2 girl were just straight up no kissing but great fucking and man could these two fuck; 1 girl was the disaster I mentioned.

- 1/11 allowed for bareback sex (yes I know bad monger). There was another time but that one was accidental (condom broke).

Avg look of the girls I was with ranged from 7. 5-8. 5/10 as I said these are some good looking / sexy women.

As a side note, I think Oxygen is opening it up in January so you can simply get room and then get girls a la carte rather than their current package system (which works well for some guys).

All in all a great experience and a nice way to ease back into the game after a bit of a lay off. Next stop Cuba then Colombia.

Charles Pooter
11-29-12, 14:43
Thanks for the report. Detailed in many respects but you left out the most important part, pricing.

And this comment seems rather odd:

Again if you like European looking Spanish women you are in the wrong place.A bit like writing that the Amazonian jungle is the wrong place to meet eskimos. It would be more helpful to describe what sort of women are there.

Newton York
11-29-12, 20:35
Charles pooter is right, if you could tell us a little bit about the pricing. I've been very curious about these resort type places for a long time but my main concern in anonymity. I'm sure they make you pay a downpayment, how does that work and in the end do you just do everything with cash or credit when you get there? I understand most of these places ask you to make your own flight arrangements, which is great, but at the end of the day what does your credit card statement say? It won't be oxygen retreat right? But something classy at least. Also, do they provide viagra there or something like it? I'm an older type fella and would need that to help me out.

Super Flanker
11-30-12, 04:01
If you don't speak Spanish, you'll struggle at Oxygen. All the staff are Dominican and even the manager does not speak English. None of the girls speak English, but that is the same everywhere.Grrr. This is a deal killer for me.

Charles Pooter
11-30-12, 18:30
Grrr. This is a deal killer for me.I was surprised to learn that, if true. At the prices O2 charge you would think they could afford to employ graduates in English. However there are plenty of other places you can have a great holiday with no Spanish, Blackbeards and Field of Dreams for starters. They only cost a fraction of O2 so that leaves you plenty of spare cash to indulge in luxuries like patronizing Cristal (if the on-site chicas don't satisfy your requirements) and riding around in private taxis.

Sexmetv
12-02-12, 15:14
Thanks for the report. Detailed in many respects but you left out the most important part, pricing.

And this comment seems rather odd:

A bit like writing that the Amazonian jungle is the wrong place to meet eskimos. It would be more helpful to describe what sort of women are there.Hey Charles,

Couple of things, firstly I was being a little loose with language, what I meant to say is that the girls are dark skinned (although there have been lighter skinned girls when I have been there) some men like their women light skinned and I was just trying to clear the air on that. Interestingly enough, there are resorts in Dominican that offer European women (Ukranian / Russian I believe). In any case your comment is well taken.

With respect to pricing, I want to be clear that I acknowledge that this is an expensive place and that better "value" can be found elsewhere on the island.

They require a 50% down payment and the balance can be paid in cash upon your arrival which for me is better as I like hanging onto as much as my cash for as long as possible. Here is a copy of the link to the place:

http://www.oxygenretreat.com/

Your credit card is discreetly billed and interestingly enough, the older gentlemen that I have run into at the resort cite the privacy (they live very very conservative lives) as the primary reason they pick Oxygen.

Their are a couple different packages the standard package is what I selected which runs about an average of $750 if you are there for 3 nights or more and gets you 2 girls for 2hrs at any point of the day (there are other packages where the girl can stay overnight or hang out with you for the day etc; It's best to go on long weekends as they usually have some specials gong on but the details are on the website link above).

With respect to the Spanish, I have been there several times and the staff on each occasion (the ones you are dealing with) speak more than enough English for you to get by (the front desk where you check in speaks very good English, and the gentlemen who handles the affairs when Robert is off island is a white guy whose English I assure you is perfect). You will struggle with the girls, however each time I go back it seems that a few more speak enough English to be dangerous (that said, I do not want to mislead you and suggest that their English is anywhere near functional enough for you to discuss the plight of the common man).

Hope this helps.

Sexmetv
12-02-12, 15:19
Charles pooter is right, if you could tell us a little bit about the pricing. I've been very curious about these resort type places for a long time but my main concern in anonymity. I'm sure they make you pay a downpayment, how does that work and in the end do you just do everything with cash or credit when you get there? I understand most of these places ask you to make your own flight arrangements, which is great, but at the end of the day what does your credit card statement say? It won't be oxygen retreat right? But something classy at least. Also, do they provide viagra there or something like it? I'm an older type fella and would need that to help me out.Hey,

Yes you are correct you do make your own flight arrangements (and someone meets you at the airport and drives you to the resort) and your credit card is discreetly billed. I would suggest bringing your own viagra etc; they do have it there but they waaaay overcharge you for it.

Regards,

NeedHobby
12-11-12, 05:58
Just got back yesterday from a weekend at Oxygen, so a few thoughts:

As a point of reference, my previous trip to DR was at the New Garden Hotel in Sosua last year. Maybe it's just me, but I wasn't too impressed with the girls at Classico's and nearby bars. I wound up taking out two girls at Passions and paying their inflated rates (the ones I found spoke reasonable English, which was worthwhile for me).

Oxygen is certainly expensive, but I liked the relaxed atmosphere, ratio of girls to guys, and the selection of the girls. Note that I was only there for 2 nights because I wasn't sure if this was going to be worth the money. I'll probably go back at some point, but might limit the trip to 2 days just because I was a bit drained at the end of the trip.

I went with the junior penthouse deal with two 2 hour sessions and two overnight sessions. YMMV, but 3 of the 4 girls I spent time with spoke reasonable English (most of the girls don't speak much English).

All 4 girls provided DFK, BBBJ, and DATY. One was true GFE; one great overnight session, followed by a long 6:30AM wakeup session, then a nap and another session when we woke up at 9:30AM. She actually wanted to stay in bed longer for another session (!) , but I had to get to the airport and at this point probably couldn't have gone for another session without some rest and / or Viagra.

Two of the others were nearly GFE and were a lot of fun (2 rounds and nearly 3 hours for the second 2 hour session) ; the first 2 hour session on Friday was good, but not as good as the ones that followed.

The girls tend to range from 7. 8.5; for personality, some of them were more outgoing than others so I would select a 7 who seemed more fun than an 8 who didn't seem as outgoing.

Although girls can leave with customers, there is an additional coupon which needs to be purchased for this option (I didn't try this, but I think it was $100). Note that you're given a certain number of drink coupons for the girls, and if you run out, you can always buy more coupons and settle up the tab when you check out.

The a la carte option does provide flexibility (might try this next time) , but if you add up the cost of the coupons and the rooms, plus food / drinks / tips, this might be close to their standard rates.

Manny51
02-15-13, 22:49
I was thinking of returning to Oxygen, but has anyone else noticed that the prices have gone waay up? It was already expensive to begin with, when I first went 3 years ago. But I considered it a borderline occasional splurge. But $800 a night, that's getting really excessive. Anybody been there recently and seen new benefits to warrant the increased price tag? Preferably someone who has also been there in the past and can comment on interval changes?

Suave Monger
02-17-13, 05:57
I noticed under their specials they have a "going out of business sale." WTF?

Charles Pooter
02-17-13, 17:07
I noticed under their specials they have a "going out of business sale." WTF?LOL. Does that mean Oxygen are going out of business, or does it refer to specific putas who are retiring having reached the end of their shelf-life?

Manny51
02-17-13, 18:30
I noticed under their specials they have a "going out of business sale." WTF?I just checked the website too, and its confirmed. It's too bad that the owner is closing, because I find that these sale prices, around $600-650 per night, are a price level that many potential visitors would be ok with, and I think appropriate. But not being knowing the behind the scenes accounting, I am sure that the owner did his best, and I salute him on, at least for a while, bringing his dream to reality.

Charles Pooter
02-17-13, 18:40
I just checked the website too, and its confirmed. It's too bad that the owner is closing, because I find that these sale prices, around $600-650 per night, are a price level that many potential visitors would be ok with, and I think appropriate. But not being knowing the behind the scenes accounting, I am sure that the owner did his best, and I salute him on, at least for a while, bringing his dream to reality.Great news! All these allegedly attractive putas will now be released onto the local market at realistic prices.

I don't normally bother with dominicanas but if they are that good-looking I might invest 500 pesos in a blow-job.

The owner obviously failed to market Oxygen properly to the exactly 10080 new customers added to his potential client base every week.

Buscemi
02-17-13, 20:33
I just checked the website too, and its confirmed. It's too bad that the owner is closing, because I find that these sale prices, around $600-650 per night, are a price level that many potential visitors would be ok with, and I think appropriate. But not being knowing the behind the scenes accounting, I am sure that the owner did his best, and I salute him on, at least for a while, bringing his dream to reality.Yes, $650 / night is a very competitive price for Sosua / Cabarete.

Orgasmico
03-05-13, 12:51
Saw this on their website:

GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE!

May 30th will be the last night anyone will get to be in oxygen retreat. Oxygen Retreat as you know it will cease to exist on May 31st 2013.

If you book to arrive and leave anytime between March 1st and May 31st we'll be offering unbelievable discounted prices.

OldKool
03-06-13, 04:18
650 is what a pay for a week hotel included.

Yes, $650 / night is a very competitive price for Sosua / Cabarete.

DBoyyy
03-24-13, 06:19
Would it be a bad idea to go during the ownership sale?

Recently heard of these sort of retreats / resorts, and I'm dumbfounded why I haven't tried one yet.

Charles Pooter
03-24-13, 17:29
Would it be a bad idea to go during the ownership sale?

Recently heard of these sort of retreats / resorts, and I'm dumbfounded why I haven't tried one yet.I am dumbfounded that you are dumbfounded.

Maybe not a good idea to go to a place which is closing down. They have no incentive to offer good customer service as they will no longer care about their reputation.

And even at the reduced price it is poor a value for money. If you need everything laid on a plate go to Blackbeards. You could have a wild time there for half the price. If you are prepared to try and do some of the work yourself, compromise and go to Field of Dreams.

DBoyyy
03-24-13, 18:06
If you need everything laid on a plate go to Blackbeards. You could have a wild time there for half the price. If you are prepared to try and do some of the work yourself, compromise and go to Field of Dreams.Not sure what you mean by the comparison "everything laid on a plate" or "prepared to try and do some of the work".

From what I can tell, BB is non-inclusive (you pay for everything when you need it) and FOD has both non-inclusive and all-inclusive offers.

Charles Pooter
03-25-13, 02:27
Not sure what you mean by the comparison "everything laid on a plate" or "prepared to try and do some of the work".

From what I can tell, BB is non-inclusive (you pay for everything when you need it) and FOD has both non-inclusive and all-inclusive offers.Blackbeards is ideal for the nervous newbie, those who cannot speak any Spanish, and those who are not very mobile through age or disability. Everything is on site and as foolproof as anything can be in the DR. The downside is that it is in the middle of nowhere and difficult to get out of and back to (especially at night) without using expensive taxis or renting a car. There is little else to do locally and local ex-pats don't recommend swimming at the beach because of pollution. But there is a large selection of attractive girls and if you are there for a limited time you should be well entertained.

Field of Dreams is a similar set-up but with a far smaller selection of girls. It does have the advantage that some girls live on the premises and are available 24/7. Some say the restaurant is not as good, while others think it is comparable. Field of Dreams wins over Blackbeards for those who like to find their own girls (especially those who are not full-time working girls) as it is located on the main road between Puerto Plata and Sosua and these and other towns can be quickly and cheaply visited by public transport, so you can see more of the (North Coast) world. But you will need some Spanish and common sense to do that. Three beaches are a short moto ride or 20 minute walk away but they are clean.

I wouldn't bother with Field of Dreams inclusive packages. It is surprising how plans can change once in the country. You might find yourself doing things you didn't expect with people you have just met and would regret prior commitments. Keep it flexible.

There are many and conflicting views on the merits and demerits of these two establishments. Read them all in the Puerto Plata section.

AnalManFizz198
03-31-13, 05:23
Quote.

Ownership Change Sale.

Oxygen Retreat will be under new ownership on May 31st 2013.

If you book to arrive and leave anytime between March 29th to April 15th and April 26th to May 31st we will be offering the following unbelievable discounted prices.

Unquote.

Going out of business sale has now become change of ownership sale. Anybody has any inside info on whats going on at this place? Will it exist after 2013 may 15th and if yes, whos buying it?

MS Clive
03-31-13, 10:33
Read this review. A fun read so had to repeat from someplace else for benefit of this audience:

I know a lot about the oxygen retreat. I spent five weeks there. That in and of itself is testament. Most of their best people no longer work there, however, so I cannot testify to the current conditions at Isla Verde. I am led to believe that they still make a good deal of money, so I suspect that the resort maintains fairly high standards.

Isla Verde is a Gentleman's Club, or a Hooker Hotel. I have heard it referred to as both, as well as a number of other euphemisms. Their booking agent is a guy from New York named Mike. He threatened my life twice, but I think that may simply be because he comes from New York. Guys from New York seem inclined to respond to any perceived disrespect by threatening your life, and that of your extended family. It is an odd marketing technique.

The food was OK, the staff was first class and the girls were all drop-dead gorgeous. Robert, one of the owners, is about as charming as a tape-worm. Vilnious, another of the owners, is less charming.

But giving credit where it is due, Isla Verde is a very nice and well run place. The girls. And the girls are really the whole point. Are charming, accommodating and as stunning to look at as is possible.

Isla Verde is not cheap, so if that is your major consideration I would advise you to stay away. Their least expensive rooms are akin to hooker hotel rooms in the US, but they all have a hot tub. If you want a chair, however, I would suggest that you upgrade.

The suites are larger, have chairs and even a love seat but, most importantly, they have a wall-sized TV. It can be used to watch dirty movies, but mostly the girls like to watch their soap-operas. The suites are also equipped with a wall-sized mirror behind the bed. I suspect that it is there so that the girls can watch their television shows regardless of their client's chosen position. The Villas are pretty much like the suites, but they are separate and have their own, heated swimming pool. The main pool is not heated.

My time at Isla Verde cost me a small fortune, but I have never regretted it. I came down for a week and stayed for five. I think that I hold some kind of record, but I have not been back so I do not know it my stay there has been commemorated in any way. The last time that my booking agent threatened my life, I kind of figured that it might be best to keep my distance.

Bliadun
04-04-13, 11:26
Is a new name of Oxygen?

Read this review. A fun read so had to repeat from someplace else for benefit of this audience:

I know a lot about the oxygen retreat. I spent five weeks there. That in and of itself is testament. Most of their best people no longer work there, however, so I cannot testify to the current conditions at Isla Verde. I am led to believe that they still make a good deal of money, so I suspect that the resort maintains fairly high standards.

Isla Verde is a Gentleman's Club, or a Hooker Hotel. I have heard it referred to as both, as well as a number of other euphemisms. Their booking agent is a guy from New York named Mike. He threatened my life twice, but I think that may simply be because he comes from New York. Guys from New York seem inclined to respond to any perceived disrespect by threatening your life, and that of your extended family. It is an odd marketing technique.

The food was OK, the staff was first class and the girls were all drop-dead gorgeous. Robert, one of the owners, is about as charming as a tape-worm. Vilnious, another of the owners, is less charming.

But giving credit where it is due, Isla Verde is a very nice and well run place. The girls. And the girls are really the whole point. Are charming, accommodating and as stunning to look at as is possible.

Isla Verde is not cheap, so if that is your major consideration I would advise you to stay away. Their least expensive rooms are akin to hooker hotel rooms in the US, but they all have a hot tub. If you want a chair, however, I would suggest that you upgrade.

The suites are larger, have chairs and even a love seat but, most importantly, they have a wall-sized TV. It can be used to watch dirty movies, but mostly the girls like to watch their soap-operas. The suites are also equipped with a wall-sized mirror behind the bed. I suspect that it is there so that the girls can watch their television shows regardless of their client's chosen position. The Villas are pretty much like the suites, but they are separate and have their own, heated swimming pool. The main pool is not heated.

My time at Isla Verde cost me a small fortune, but I have never regretted it. I came down for a week and stayed for five. I think that I hold some kind of record, but I have not been back so I do not know it my stay there has been commemorated in any way. The last time that my booking agent threatened my life, I kind of figured that it might be best to keep my distance.

OldKool
04-07-13, 02:39
VERY WITTY well written. Smart guys get big money.

UOTE=Bliadun; 1406800]Is a new name of Oxygen?[/QUOTE]

Manny51
04-14-13, 13:47
Anybody been there in the last couple of months? I liked it, but the last time I was there was 3 years ago. Although it's pricey, the owner has dropped the price a little more again, and I am considering going. But I wanted to make sure that there isn't some sort of fire sale mentality there now. To be honest, I am wondering whether ownership has really changed, or if the old owner is just pretending so and really closing the place.

Epictetus
05-29-13, 02:37
Good evening, gentlemen. This is my first post to ISG! I have obtained useful information here, and would like to contribute with a first-hand account.

I have been to Oxygen retreat three times already, in three- to four-day long visits. The first one was last year (Nov 2012). I had a magnificent time, so in December I booked a second visit for April. I got a little worried when I saw, in February, the announcement that the resort would be closing down. However, when I returned in April, things were just as good as the previous year. It was being run as if nothing were happening and it would continue to operate indefinitely. This encouraged me to book a third visit in May. I wanted to enjoy the place once more, in case it actually shut down at the end of May. I am just back from that visit, and can tell that Oxygen Retreat is run as well as before, and still remains under the same ownership.

To those of you who have not been there: the place is well represented by the website, which is perhaps the most informative out there. The videos and pictures give a good idea of what the resort looks like. It is clean, pleasant, and large enough that one can spend days and days in it without going anywhere else. (I didn't care to go out even once.) The food is good. The resort is quite safe and private. No one is allowed other than the girls, staff, and the guests.

Since the resort is all-inclusive, you can know in advance how much it will cost; the price includes room, food, tips, drinks, girls, and taxi-everything except the 10 USD tourist card you must buy on arriving to the Dominican Republic. You can arrive with little or no money. (The things I have paid for on checking out have been mostly coupons beyond those included in my original package.) I recommend you bring your own condoms, toothpase, mouthwash, and other such personal items. Each room has a drawer with things like that, but the ones provided might not be to your liking, and they are charged separately.

Since the girls are there all day, there is the opportunity to mingle with them. They are not in a hurry to go anywhere. There is no pressure. There is no money exchanged and no haggling. In this laid-back environment one can get to spend lots of time with them and enjoy their company. During the day they hang out in their bikinis, and in the evening they dress up and meet at the bar and dance for the pleasure of it. It is a lovely sight to behold. There are always enough girls to go by; their number is adjusted according to the number of guests. I can hardly imagine a better environment for a true "girlfriend experience", although for me it has also been the "harem experience".

In the website, the girl's faces are blurred or hidden for privacy, but I found most of them very good looking. They are all Dominican girls. A few know some English (although this didn't make a difference to me because I'm proficient in Spanish). Guests who know no Spanish manage to have a good time nonetheless. They didn't need knowledge of Spanish to spend time with a girl playing billiards, dominoes, ping-pong, dancing, having fun by the pool, relaxing in the hot tub, sharing meals, and so on. I have seen guests who don't know any Spanish extend their stays one or more nights beyond their original bookings.

I also had a great time with the girls in the bedroom, although if I wanted to kiss, I asked before taking them to bed, because I once had one who wouldn't. I never asked for oral sex, and got it most of the time. Once I was offered anal sex by two or three girls who were eager for me to pick them, but I'm not into that, so I declined. I'm not into giving oral sex, so I can't speak for that. On the other hand, I have had threesomes, including overnight ones. The girls are quite willing to be taken for threesomes, foursomes, and more. ("Party, party!", they will tell you to encourage you to take more of them at once.)

Needless to say, I highly recommend Oxygen Retreat. My visits have been some of the best times of my life!

Charles Pooter
05-29-13, 19:48
Epilepticus, your post should go in the Paid Advertising section.

Epictetus
06-04-13, 02:33
Epilepticus, your post should go in the Paid Advertising section.Mr Charles Pooter,

I am not getting paid for advertising. I wanted to share my experience with others. I am a satisfied customer of Oxygen Retreat, I am enthusiastic about the place, and I hope my post helps someone decide to go and enjoy it as much as I did.

You gratuitiously insult me by distorting my user name and implying my post was a covert paid advertisement. You have no manners. Your post reeks of envy and ill will, more so considering your recent, worthless "contributions" to this thread. It's people like you who discourage the better sort of men from posting in these forums.

OldKool
06-04-13, 05:28
I and happy you enjoyed your self. Oxygen is like the kings new cloths for us regular guys. Paying 500 a day for a DR chica with room and board is a joke for most of us. I pay 30 t0 50 bucks for very attractive girls and no more then 70 a day for bed and board all over the DR. 20 year old pussy is 20 year old pussy no mater how much you pay for it. I have never had a girl that is significantly different from any other girl in the bed if she wants to fuck. My average 6 days vacation cost me 1200 dollars for everything including flight. Take the time to take the training wheeels off and go hunting in Sosua or other monger spots. Unfortunately I will not be able to spend that kind of mony a day for sex. I could buy a couple of great hookers in my home town.

Epilepticus, your post should go in the Paid Advertising section.

Epictetus
06-05-13, 02:32
Your point is well taken, OldKool. I also don't want to pay more than I have to. It does take me some time to save enough to spend a few days at Oxygen. It seems that $1,200 is understated, though. You say 6 days, so it's a 5-night vacation. At $70 the night it's $350 for room and board, assuming that is the current total price, taxes included. Suppose you have two $50 girls a day. That makes 10 girls, or $500. The American Airlines flight from Miami to Puerto Plata is, as of this writing, $541. Then you also have to pay for the taxi to and from Sosua. Is the round trip about $50? We're already at $1, 441, flying from Miami.

That's much less than at Oxygen, to be sure, but I believe I get much more there. There's a difference between going to an all-inclusive resort and picking up streetwalkers. Can your $70 rooms compare to those at O2? Are they as safe and comfortable? What kind of food do you get for $70 room and board? I get pizza, seafood, pasta, filet mignon, etc, all made to order. I stay in a clean, spacious, and beautiful resort. It is quiet and peaceful there. It is private. Do you have a large pool and a hot tub available 24-hrs a day? It is important to me that I don't have to be constantly on guard against pimps, cheats, thieves, and abusive girls. As I mentioned, at O2 there is no haggling. The girls won't ask you for money. There's no drama. The girls are not itching to get their money and leave as soon as they can. They keep you company willingly. They are there all the time. If I could have this for less someplace else, I would go there too.

You spend less money, but you also take many risks, put up with a lot, and go without a number of things. I have a great vacation!

I and happy you enjoyed your self. Oxygen is like the kings new cloths for us regular guys. Paying 500 a day for a DR chica with room and board is a joke for most of us. I pay 30 t0 50 bucks for very attractive girls and no more then 70 a day for bed and board all over the DR. 20 year old pussy is 20 year old pussy no mater how much you pay for it. I have never had a girl that is significantly different from any other girl in the bed if she wants to fuck. My average 6 days vacation cost me 1200 dollars for everything including flight. Take the time to take the training wheeels off and go hunting in Sosua or other monger spots. Unfortunately I will not be able to spend that kind of mony a day for sex. I could buy a couple of great hookers in my home town.

OldKool
06-06-13, 03:20
My Hotel is a 1 bedroom apartment that has a full kitchen Sosua suite ($250). The other $20 ($100) is my meal money a day. I eat very well from a variety of restaurants. These street girls are very attractive. I get to chose from about 200 girls a night. I vet girls before I choose. I speak some spanish and love to dance several latin styles. I build a repore or the girl does not roll with me. I tend to be somewhat charming salesman by profession. I spend 1500 pesos for my girls $35. ($300) Most day I do 2 but not always. I typically have 8 to 10 encounters. Let me say again the girls are lovely. I fly out the N east to Santo Domingo $450. I spend $80 for taxi and bus to Sosua. That adds up to $1180. These are some the typical girls and I get their numbers for future trips if they perform well. To be truthful I enjoy managing the trip so I get my monies worth. I am not cheap but frugal. I bring nice brand name perfumes that I buy for Ross at sale prices. The girls love them and show their gratitude. I have procedure I use to make session good. The girls are often tired from tension. It is a job hazzard. I let them take a shower and give them a serious oil massage. Once I have them purring I close the deal. They all want to come backLOL

[QUOTE=Epictetus; 1430447]Your point is well taken, OldKool. I also don't want to pay more than I have to. It does take me some time to save enough to spend a few days at Oxygen. It seems that $1, 200 is understated, though. You say 6 days, so it's a 5-night vacation. At $70 the night it's $350 for room and board, assuming that is the current total price, taxes included. Suppose you have two $50 girls a day. That makes 10 girls, or $500. The American Airlines flight from Miami to Puerto Plata is, as of this writing, $541. Then you also have to pay for the taxi to and from Sosua. Is the round trip about $50? We're already at $1, 441, flying from Miami.

T

Frannie
06-08-13, 16:43
Mr Charles Pooter,

I am not getting paid for advertising. I wanted to share my experience with others. I am a satisfied customer of Oxygen Retreat, I am enthusiastic about the place, and I hope my post helps someone decide to go and enjoy it as much as I did.

You gratuitiously insult me by distorting my user name and implying my post was a covert paid advertisement. You have no manners. Your post reeks of envy and ill will, more so considering your recent, worthless "contributions" to this thread. It's people like you who discourage the better sort of men from posting in these forums.Epictetus.

I will take your word for it that your post was not a paid promotion. However, having read it carefully I do see why Mr. Pooter thought it might be a covert advertisement, because everything is written in a kind of brochure-speak using adjectives like "lovely" and "pleasant" without any specific details of your experience or particular anecdotes and absolutely no negatives of any kind described.

For example although you state that the meals are prepared a la carte, you are very vague in your description, and might have described a particular meal that was memorable, or who the chef / cook (s) were, etc.

Regarding the girls and the threesomes, you might have stated whether they just wanted "Happy Hours" or whether they were prepared to participate in lesbian activities, and if so with enthusiasm or not.

I think it is your lack of personal anecdotes that made Mr. Pooter think this reads like advertising copy.

You are also extremely vague about the on-off saga as to whether the place is about to go out of business or not. Surely before making your last reservation, you must have had some discussions with the owners about future plans for the resort, and you might have shared those. You say "I wanted to enjoy the place once more, in case it actually shut down at the end of May.", but don't really follow up on that. Nor do you state how many guests were there at the times you were there.

Charles Pooter
06-08-13, 23:57
It is important to me that I don't have to be constantly on guard against pimps .And who operates Oxygen Retreat? Mother Theresa?

But I understand why you don't have to be on guard against the pimps who run it taking your money. They have already got it!

Manny51
06-09-13, 00:17
Epilepticus, your post should go in the Paid Advertising section.Echoing C Pooter and other's comments.

You have to admit, a glowing report filled with brochure speak from a brand new member of the forum who has never posted anything looks and sounds suspicious.

Charles Pooter
06-09-13, 16:51
Mr Charles Pooter . it's people like you who discourage the better sort of men from posting in these forums.I have been posting in the DR threads for seven years and have clearly failed to discourage several hundred others from posting, including several dozen frequent posters. I have had my doubts about most of these guys for a long time. Thank you for confirming my suspicions that none of them are "the better sort of men". I shall address them as the worthless scumbags you and I agree they are in future.

Could you kindly advise me where I could exchange posts with the "the better sort of men" instead? Do the refined and morally upstanding brothel-keepers of the DR, such as the owners of Oxygen Retreat, have their own professional bulletin board where I would be welcome to post, for example?

Ath Trainer
06-09-13, 18:04
I have been posting in the DR threads for seven years and have clearly failed to discourage several hundred others from posting, including several dozen frequent posters. I have had my doubts about most of these guys for a long time. Thank you for confirming my suspicions that none of them are "the better sort of men". I shall address them as the worthless scumbags you and I agree they are in future.

Could you kindly advise me where I could exchange posts with the "the better sort of men" instead? Do the refined and morally upstanding brothel-keepers of the DR, such as the owners of Oxygen Retreat, have their own professional bulletin board where I would be welcome to post, for example?3 post makes the dude an expert. That, and his ability to make his $ go a long way while mongering. Ill bet he makes it rain at all the best strip clubs.

Keep doing what you are doing, sir charles. I've learned a ton from you in my short time on this thread.

DocTom
06-12-13, 01:07
I have been posting in the DR threads for seven years and have clearly failed to discourage several hundred others from posting, including several dozen frequent posters. I have had my doubts about most of these guys for a long time. Thank you for confirming my suspicions that none of them are "the better sort of men". I shall address them as the worthless scumbags you and I agree they are in future.Mr Pooter,

This is my first post but I have lurked here for several years. Although I would not necessarily consider myself one of Epictetus' "better men", I have not contributed reports because of the way reports like Epictetus' have been received.

I have been to Oxygen seven times and I can tell you that the report he gives and those of Sexmetv and a few others I can't recall, are accurate. If anything, they don't go far enough to convey how much fun The place is.

Oxygen is not for everyone. I'm not trying to say that you are too cheap or that you are getting an inferior "product". I admire the skills you more experienced mongers have. I just prefer to go a different route.

Epictetus,

I know the excitement you feel about your trip. The reports of O2 seem too good to be true, but you and I know that they are true. I hope we can get together at the Tiki Bar sometime.

OK. Fire away!

Manny51
06-16-13, 20:44
Mr Pooter,

This is my first post but I have lurked here for several years. Although I would not necessarily consider myself one of Epictetus' "better men", I have not contributed reports because of the way reports like Epictetus' have been received.

I have been to Oxygen seven times and I can tell you that the report he gives and those of Sexmetv and a few others I can't recall, are accurate. If anything, they don't go far enough to convey how much fun The place is.

Oxygen is not for everyone. I'm not trying to say that you are too cheap or that you are getting an inferior "product". I admire the skills you more experienced mongers have. I just prefer to go a different route.

Epictetus,

I know the excitement you feel about your trip. The reports of O2 seem too good to be true, but you and I know that they are true. I hope we can get together at the Tiki Bar sometime.

OK. Fire away!You are missing the point. The problem with his report is exactly that there are few, if any details. It totally does read like a brochure. Personally, I probably would not have attacked him openly. It's not my style. But I was definitely thinking the same thing, and would have just ignored his post. The forum has gained enough notoriety that providers start posting B.S. the same way that there are B.S. reports on Tripadvisor. You have to read it with a baseline level of suspicion.

No one has any way of knowing if he is lying or not, but the fact that he is a new member with zero posts, combined with the fact that ownership of the place is changing, makes him very suspect. Can't you see that? Come on, man.

Newbies to the forum are always welcome. I read the forum a long time before I started chiming in too. But because forums are anonymous, the only way you can establish credibility is to make quality postings and engage in conversation intelligently.

DocTom
06-18-13, 00:58
You are missing the point. The problem with his report is exactly that there are few, if any details. It totally does read like a brochure. Personally, I probably would not have attacked him openly. It's not my style. But I was definitely thinking the same thing, and would have just ignored his post. The forum has gained enough notoriety that providers start posting B. S. The same way that there are B. S. Reports on Tripadvisor. You have to read it with a baseline level of suspicion...OK. Thanks Manny. Can please help me by showing me an example some reports that have the kind of details that you look for? I'm not the kind of guy that takes pictures of his meals and I promised the girls that I would not post their pictures.

OBTW, Victor is the head chef. My favorite dishes are his seafood paella with large shrimp and langostinos (too much for one person) , grilled sea bass with teriyaki and wasabi, and the ahi tuna when it's available.

JJehMan
06-18-13, 05:26
I have to have the backs of the Pro Oxygen crowd. I went twice back in 2008 had a great time. It is expensive, but I thought worth it. The ownership change does have me worried, I hope the quality of chicas is still high end, young, hot, and unjaded. I'll try to post some pics.

Manny51
06-18-13, 14:49
OK. Thanks Manny. Can please help me by showing me an example some reports that have the kind of details that you look for? I'm not the kind of guy that takes pictures of his meals and I promised the girls that I would not post their pictures.

OBTW, Victor is the head chef. My favorite dishes are his seafood paella with large shrimp and langostinos (too much for one person) , grilled sea bass with teriyaki and wasabi, and the ahi tuna when it's available.

Ok, despite your abrasive tone, I'll bite.

Have you been there as a customer, or do you know the owner and are hyping the place? If you are truly as "straight up" as you sound like you want to be seen, then truthfully say so. Nobody cares what you say until you establish that. Man up.

Manny51
06-19-13, 16:15
OK. Thanks Manny. Can please help me by showing me an example some reports that have the kind of details that you look for? I'm not the kind of guy that takes pictures of his meals and I promised the girls that I would not post their pictures.

OBTW, Victor is the head chef. My favorite dishes are his seafood paella with large shrimp and langostinos (too much for one person) , grilled sea bass with teriyaki and wasabi, and the ahi tuna when it's available.Ok, looking back at what you said, I think I was a little harsh. For some reason, the first time I read it, I read as sarcastic. But they may not be the case, and if so, I apologize. I will assume that your question is asked in earnest.

To answer your question:

Most of the people who would follow this thread have already been there. So the question would be,"what if anything has changed or is going to change?" Or, what has improved? If you have never been there at any time more than a year ago, then you probably can't answer this question. Also, I would ask you (with respect) that you state if you work for Oxygen, or are close friends with the owner. There is nothing wrong if you are, but it needs to be stated openly so that others can understand the context of your remarks. Also, if you do work there, admitting so would allow you to be more open about why you know what you know, which goes a long way to credibility.

In regards to "what makes a good posting," that discussion could take up a whole thread. I will state briefly my personal humble opinion about what makes a good posting (in general) about a given venue. I am sure that others will chime in.

What is the overall quality of the girls? What is their ethnic background? Do they give good service, or were you unhappy with it and why? What is the layout like, and what is the vibe? What are the costs, including cover charge, drinks, bar fines, etc. How do you get there? Is it safe? Any other tips that you may have discovered that could be helpful for first-timers there.

Again, this is just my opinion, but I generally don't like the 'blow by blow' field reports that many people post, especially when they are accompanied by explicit pictures. Sometimes they are done well, but mostly they just read like amateurish conquest bragging, which is ironic since I would think that paying for it makes it, by definition, NOT a conquest.

Hope this helps. Peace.

DocTom
06-20-13, 16:09
Ok, looking back at what you said, I think I was a little harsh. For some reason, the first time I read it, I read as sarcastic. But they may not be the case, and if so, I apologize. I will assume that your question is asked in earnest.

To answer your question:

Most of the people who would follow this thread have already been there. So the question would be,"what if anything has changed or is going to change?" Or, what has improved? If you have never been there at any time more than a year ago, then you probably can't answer this question...Manny, Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try to get a post up of my last visit soon.

Manny51
06-30-13, 06:35
Manny, Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try to get a post up of my last visit soon.Well, I guess so much for the legit, up to date report.

Japansh
07-08-13, 11:55
I am planning a trip later this month to Oxygen and similar resort in DR.

I have question about the services that girls provide. I am really into BBBJ, CIM, COF does girls normally provide it, is it extra or?

Japansh
07-08-13, 13:11
Do all girls do BBBJ, CIM, COF, Anal? If not how many and are the best looking provide those services.

Manny51
09-04-13, 14:42
Do all girls do BBBJ, CIM, COF, Anal? If not how many and are the best looking provide those services.So did you end up going? What did you think?

OldKool
09-06-13, 00:01
In the brochure the girls do's and don'ts are listed. How these guys keep from getting busted is beyond me. Hard core pimping.

So did you end up going? What did you think?

JJehMan
02-27-14, 02:09
This place really went down hill.

Orgasmico
02-27-14, 03:40
This place really went down hill.How so? Do you have a review to share?

BlueOxygen
04-21-14, 19:20
We are thrilled to announce the merging of the top two adult vacation resorts in the Dominican Republic.

Effective immediately, Oxygen Retreat and Blue Paradise DR will become: Blue Oxygen Resort.

Blue Oxygen will continue to provide the type of high quality service in the adult entertainment, which has always set BP and O2 apart from the rest.

All Blue Oxygen clients are cordially invited to our private, beach front resort in order to personally experience the launch of this exhilarating new venture.

We look forward to assisting you in booking your next vacation, existing reservations or inquiries on this merger at: blueparadisedr. Com.

Manny51
08-12-14, 18:32
Anyone got news on how this place is doing? Just morbidly curious.

Vannum1
01-28-18, 04:12
Planning trip to all inclusive playboyvacation.com. The website looks very promising to me, first time DR traveler.

Looking if any one can share on their experiences with this people, what to expect and how would be the overall experience.

Charles Pooter
01-28-18, 21:46
Planning trip to all inclusive playboyvacation.com. The website looks very promising to me, first time DR traveler.

Looking if any one can share on their experiences with this people, what to expect and how would be the overall experience.I still thinking you would get better value for money at Blackbeards, as previously advised.

Still, if you are decided on your choice, please post a report afterwards. There is very little about them on here, so we will all be bettered informed. Hope you have a great time.

Vannum1
01-29-18, 05:05
I still thinking you would get better value for money at Blackbeards, as previously advised.

Still, if you are decided on your choice, please post a report afterwards. There is very little about them on here, so we will all be bettered informed. Hope you have a great time.Sure Charles, I'll post a review after my trip with them.

Yanqui69
01-29-18, 18:08
I still thinking you would get better value for money at Blackbeards, as previously advised.

Still, if you are decided on your choice, please post a report afterwards. There is very little about them on here, so we will all be bettered informed. Hope you have a great time.Not a new topic. I have time to kill, so I viewed both Oxygen and PlayboyVacations. Again, it comes down to whether frills are important enough to the customer to pay extra (overpay?)

OXYGEN.

The Oxygen website is very professionally presented. Very slick, very impressive. The rooms depicted are upscale, comparable to a 4-5 star hotel. The girls presented were very pretty. Now to the bottom line: Oxygen offers a base rate of $995 per night, with 1 overnight girl / companion. For $1175,1 girl for 24 hours, for $1275,2 daytime girls, and 1 overnight girl.

- Comparisons with trolling in Sosua is difficult; like comparing apples and oranges. I would guess the primary attraction is to clients that want the all-included experience. That is, no Spanish skills, "unfamiliar with the terrain and the process" but want the sex vacation experience.

- A better comparison would be with BlackBeard's, that provides a comparable "controlled atmosphere. " The physical accomodations at BB are more comparable to a Holiday Inn than a 4-5 star hotel, but it depends on what a guest's priorities are. Drinks and food are not included, but I have always found the food to be of good quality, and well priced. I calculated that I could have a $60 dollar room, three meals a day, ten drinks, two girls during the day, and one overnight for about $350 dollars a day. If one views the chicas presented in the monthly BB newsletter, they compare favorably with those at the upscale resort. One could add also add cabfare, etc.

- For $1275 a day, I could spend 24 hours a day physically attached to a chica (maybe two) in one form or another. (Might be awkward trying to eat that way).

- Oxygen, as viewed in the website, has very nice rooms / furniture, pretty girls, presumably good food and drink. Whether it is worth the price to the customer depends on the customer's priorities.

PLAYBOYVACATIONS.

Playboyvacations promotes vacations for small groups at villas, versus a hotel. It states that its girls are "not working girls. ".

- (From their website) - "Our company connects sexy Dominican women with successful foreign men. We personally introduce you to the most beautiful women in the Dominican Republic and our girls are not 'working' girls. Most of them are college girls that are looking to have a good time and party with guys just like you.

- The Dominican Republic has an abundance of beautiful women that are looking to meet Foreign men. Sadly, many of them end up in prostitution because they do not know how to communicate their affection towards foreigners.

- Our company has figured out a brilliant way to connect beautiful Dominican women with successful Foreign men and*without any monetary exchange. " (COMMENT: not directly from YOU, anyway).

- We are more like a Dating Agency except we introduce you to women that*will*make love to you. ".

COMMENT: (we introduce you to women who will make love to you?) Umm, yeah. The girls presented are very pretty, but they are there to have sex with men in exchange for monetary compensation. Call them chicas, escorts, companions, etc. They are working girls. I don't condemn them, but please don't PP (tried to find a word that wouldn't get censored) on my shoes and tell me its raining.

Bottom line: Imagine very upscale surroundings to start, with food / drinks included. Top package offers three girls for 24 hours at $1950 a night ($1750 for a group of 2-4). (Daaaaa-yum!) The base package offers one girl for 24 hours at $850 a day, in a studio hotel room with upscale amenities. I could spend all day imagining what I could do with $850 a day.

For these upscale resorts, if luxurious rooms / furnishings, are what float your boat, give it a try. If feeling "exclusive" and "elite" do it for you, enjoy. Then try a more "plebian" place like BB, and decide if the luxury is worth 3-4 times the price. Won't put down those who prefer these places, we each have one life to play with, and we have to do what pleases US.

A trip report comparing them would be interesting. (Anyone willing to fund my research?)

Bliadun
01-30-18, 18:57
If these Europeans are really available, it might be a deciding factor, there are no such girls at BB.

Looking if any one can share on their experiences with this people, what to expect and how would be the overall experience.

Charles Pooter
01-30-18, 19:59
If these Europeans are really available, it might be a deciding factor, there are no such girls at BB.Odd to spend big bucks on visiting this island for European girls, when thousands of Europeans spend their hard-earned cash to come here having learned how superior the island girls are.

Still, you could be right. For what he is spending, he could visit Ukraine and enjoy the creme de la creme of European girls. Should be good value at the moment with the state their economy is in.

Bliadun
01-30-18, 20:20
But if he does not care about the cost it's an advantage.

Ukraine could be difficult for a newbie, for someone new to the game FKK in Germany should be a better choice. Also, flight time to Ukraine is at least 10 hours even with a direct flight from NYC.

On a side note, if someone from BB reading this forum, they should think about recruiting some Ukrainians for a better mix. State of their economy can make it easier.

Odd to spend big bucks on visiting this island for European girls, when thousands of Europeans spend their hard-earned cash to come here having learned how superior the island girls are.

Still, you could be right. For what he is spending, he could visit Ukraine and enjoy the creme de la creme of European girls. Should be good value at the moment with the state their economy is in.

Charles Pooter
01-30-18, 23:07
Also, flight time to Ukraine is at least 10 hours even with a direct flight from NYC.For some reason I assumed he was coming from Europe. Perhaps I have confused him with another poster. I get confused a lot these days!

PuntingGeorge
01-31-18, 02:18

Looking if any one can share on their experiences with this people, what to expect and how would be the overall experience.The playboy vacations website is how I first found out about the paradise that is the DR. I spoke at length to the guy who runs it. To my understanding, he has a roster of girls and he tells them that he will set them up with men who are coming to the island looking to bring home a wife. If she is nice to the guy he will fall in love and take her back to his country where she will live in his mansion happily ever after. For the basic packages, he puts you and your wannabe bride up in a normal family resort, where you check in together as a happy couple. I guess he's picked one where they don't worry too much about exchanging armbands every 24 hours if necessary. For the more expensive packages he seems to have a private villa.

The only advantage I can think of going with them over Sosua or BB is the GFE. The chica will be every bit your GF, and it will actually be genuine because there is a big prize at the end for her. So no games, attitude or poor service (that's the pitch anyway). Once you've been to the DR a couple of times and collected some numbers, you could have this for a few pesos or some hair, but for a newibie, I can see the attraction.

Of course, if you like the thrill of the hunt and multiple partners per day, this is definitely not for you. You're not in an environment where you can kick her out and go pick another. If she's not everything you imaged she would be, you're stuck for 24 hours.

Let's talk money for a moment. His cheapest package is $850 per night including 1 chica. $350 per 24 hours for an additional chica. The $500 a night accomodation fee isn't even worth analysing. Let's just talk about the chica fee. People talk about their 8's 9's and 10's in Sosua. I think you'd be able to have 2 or 3 11's for 24 hours and get plenty of change out of your 16,000 pesos.

Anyway, if you have the cash to splash, good luck to you mate. Have a great time and please get back to us with a detailed report.

Happy punting.

Vannum1
01-31-18, 04:23
For some reason I assumed he was coming from Europe. Perhaps I have confused him with another poster. I get confused a lot these days!Thanks all who chimed in. I am traveling from mid us, alone with 4 friends (first trip for them too and no spanish). We booked party package (1 companion for each).

We are really looking for safety and comfort. I read about BB in this forum, once I get comfort with my first trip, my second trip is to BB with no second thought.

I'll post the details after the trip.

Yanqui69
02-01-18, 02:23
Thanks all who chimed in. I am traveling from mid us, alone with 4 friends (first trip for them too and no spanish). We booked party package (1 companion for each).

We are really looking for safety and comfort. I read about BB in this forum, once I get comfort with my first trip, my second trip is to BB with no second thought.

I'll post the details after the trip.When that happens, it would be interesting to see your comparison of the two. Could be the definitive answer to the age old question.

I would suggest you get their (BB's) monthly newsletter to get an idea of how the place is. It is certainly NOT as luxurious as the upscale places, but its comfortable and adequate, and if you have been willing to spend $800+ a day, BB will be a snap.

On the issue of GFE, its entirely possible at BB, providing there is some chemistry to start with. FIRST, you need to find one you really want to spend 24 hours with. The danger of a pre-arranged 24 hour date is that you might want to be free of her after a few hours. Many chicas at BB split after the deed, because there is no benefit to them for hanging around, unless there is some chemistry, or compensation. If one finds a chica they particularly like, and would like to spend a 24 hour period with them, it would be a simple matter to discuss it with her. One could get the "mama-san" (there HAS to a be Spanish version for that word) to translate or negotiate. Apparently, one is paying $350 for 24 hours with one of the Oxygen chicas. Hell, for half that, you could get a chica to spend 24 hours with you at BB.

Yanqui69
02-01-18, 02:42
The playboy vacations website is how I first found out about the paradise that is the DR. I spoke at length to the guy who runs it. To my understanding, he has a roster of girls and he tells them that he will set them up with men who are coming to the island looking to bring home a wife. If she is nice to the guy he will fall in love and take her back to his country where she will live in his mansion happily ever after. For the basic packages, he puts you and your wannabe bride up in a normal family resort, where you check in together as a happy couple. I guess he's picked one where they don't worry too much about exchanging armbands every 24 hours if necessary. For the more expensive packages he seems to have a private villa.

The only advantage I can think of going with them over Sosua or BB is the GFE. The chica will be every bit your GF, and it will actually be genuine because there is a big prize at the end for her. So no games, attitude or poor service (that's the pitch anyway). Once you've been to the DR a couple of times and collected some numbers, you could have this for a few pesos or some hair, but for a newibie, I can see the attraction.

Of course, if you like the thrill of the hunt and multiple partners per day, this is definitely not for you. You're not in an environment where you can kick her out and go pick another. If she's not everything you imaged she would be, you're stuck for 24 hours.

Let's talk money for a moment. His cheapest package is $850 per night including 1 chica. $350 per 24 hours for an additional chica. The $500 a night accomodation fee isn't even worth analysing. Let's just talk about the chica fee. People talk about their 8's 9's and 10's in Sosua. I think you'd be able to have 2 or 3 11's for 24 hours and get plenty of change out of your 16,000 pesos.

Anyway, if you have the cash to splash, good luck to you mate. Have a great time and please get back to us with a detailed report.

Happy punting.Interesting. If true, it seems to me the girls are being deceived. Still, after one or two times with different "prospective husbands" I presume the girls quickly learn that the men are not there "to find a wife", and its not what they were led to believe, and either leave or decide to stay for the hotel compensation. Of course, its not unheard of that a guy might "fall in love" with a chica. In such a case, the returning guest / client either has to realize that she will be having another "date" by the time he gets home, or he will assume the expense of her income, - insanity after just a 24 hour encounter.

I wonder, do any of the guests actually go there for the purpose of finding a spouse? Sounds like a likely formula for disaster, but for someone unfamiliar with the DR, and maybe still single for a reason? (Age, looks, psychological problems, zero social skills, etc).

I've heard of a number of BB chicas that have found their ticket out of the DR with former clients.

I vote for the scenario that the girls are not that stupid, and are there for the compensation. And maybe the remote possibility that they might be able to snag a fiancee visa off the island.

Charles Pooter
02-01-18, 14:38
In such a case, the returning guest / client either has to realize that she will be having another "date" by the time he gets home, or he will assume the expense of her incomeWhy "or" (my emphasis)? In 99% of cases, both.

Charles Pooter
02-01-18, 14:50

Hi Vannum.

You really sound a good-natured person. Here we are pontificating behind your back, and you take it all in good spirit. I hope you have a great trip and report back. It will be something different for us to read from the usual Sosua / BB / Punta Chica round.

However I would not want anyone hesitating about booking a first trip to the DR to assume there are any doubts about safety or comfort at Blackbeards. Safety is 100% there and comfort is adequate for the task in hand, though not de luxe.

Charles Pooter
02-01-18, 14:57
Happy punting.For American readers: "punting" means leisurely travel in a flat-bottomed boat propelled by a pole. I assume Vannum's package includes such an outing?

Yanqui69
02-01-18, 16:26
For American readers: "punting" means leisurely travel in a flat-bottomed boat propelled by a pole. I assume Vannum's package includes such an outing?Thank you, Charles. I had assumed it was a typo, substituting a 'P' for a 'Cee'. My mistake. (Damn, this spelling editing).

Vannum1
02-02-18, 05:19
Hi Vannum.

You really sound a good-natured person. Here we are pontificating behind your back, and you take it all in good spirit. I hope you have a great trip and report back. It will be something different for us to read from the usual Sosua / BB / Punta Chica round.

However I would not want anyone hesitating about booking a first trip to the DR to assume there are any doubts about safety or comfort at Blackbeards. Safety is 100% there and comfort is adequate for the task in hand, though not de luxe.Thanks Charles. Stay tuned for the report.

PuntingGeorge
02-03-18, 17:21
For American readers: "punting" means leisurely travel in a flat-bottomed boat propelled by a pole. I assume Vannum's package includes such an outing?Haha, that is a very British pastime. No, I was going for the urban dictionary translation of punting.

"The act of hunting for poon (vagina)".

Yanqui69
02-04-18, 19:30
Haha, that is a very British pastime. No, I was going for the urban dictionary translation of punting.

"The act of hunting for poon (vagina)".Soooo, Poonting?

Vannum1
03-28-18, 04:28
Thanks Charles. Stay tuned for the report.Finally I accomplished my first DR Trip. It was 2 night, 3 days trip / package with Playboyvacation.

Landed at POP airport, immigration was hell with new biometric process, took 2 hours to come out of airport.

Agency picked us from Airport and after 20 minutes of travel, we are in one of decent sized vacation house in Sosua. We selected our companions before a week. Honestly, they played. Pretty and hot looking girls are not available, and we had to select from who ever is available, hardly from 6 girls.

Hospitality: 4 out of 5.

Chefs stayed with us from 8 am to 9 pm, cooked authentic DR Chicken, Rice etc. Unlimited Beers and Cocktails. We got our Scotch from duty free.

Girls: 3 out of 5.

As I said, not much to select, limited choices. Average girls.

Total Experience: 3. 5/5.

Cost: $800 per day.

If you are looking for specific details, PM me.

Charles Pooter
03-28-18, 20:03
Finally I accomplished my first DR Trip. It was 2 night, 3 days trip / package with Playboyvacation.

Landed at POP airport, immigration was hell with new biometric process, took 2 hours to come out of airport.

Agency picked us from Airport and after 20 minutes of travel, we are in one of decent sized vacation house in Sosua. We selected our companions before a week. Honestly, they played. Pretty and hot looking girls are not available, and we had to select from who ever is available, hardly from 6 girls.

Hospitality: 4 out of 5.

Chefs stayed with us from 8 am to 9 pm, cooked authentic DR Chicken, Rice etc. Unlimited Beers and Cocktails. We got our Scotch from duty free.

Girls: 3 out of 5.

As I said, not much to select, limited choices. Average girls.

Total Experience: 3. 5/5.

Cost: $800 per day.

If you are looking for specific details, PM me.Thanks for reporting back.

Sounds like a total rip-off. At least you will have deterred others from making the same mistake.

Strongly suggest you spend the same length of time at Blackbeards next trip and compare quality and value for money. Or if you want to be a trailblazer, spend part of your time at Oasis (the recently upgraded Field of Dreams). It is too expensive for most of us, but money does not seem a problem for you. Should still work out as better value than Playboy Vacation.

As I understand it, your recent vacation was nothing to do with Oxygen Retreat? If that is correct, it might be better under its own section, or if admin will not permit that, then under Sosua Reports.

I look forward to meeting you on your next trip if in the Puerto Plata or Sosua area.

I have not been following the immigration saga closely as I have no intention of leaving the DR or re-entering, but once you have suffered it once, should it be a lot quicker next time? It is ten years since I used to visit the DR regularly on vacation, and it always took 25 to 35 minutes from touchdown until exiting POP airport.

LA Traveller
04-10-18, 04:42
Hey,

The story you posted sounds eerily like my experience with DR Nights.

You pay an up-charge to pre-book and buy a membership so I could view and select prior to arriving. 2 companions booked, fees wired in advance to hold booking, and on day prior everything confirmed. On the day I arrive I am told both girls had a travel problems on the other side of the island- no worries come with me and pick some alternatives. The options were nothing like the ones on the website- total bait and switch- now I am there and they have my money and no surprise- no refunds. Unlike the ones I booked none of the others spoke English, they were rough and had stripper tattoos. For what your paying its not good at all. They house you in an all inclusive resort which is a family resort and it was just awkward.

I would be very careful- these people and the manager were totally scam artists not good people.

NewSenseiSean
04-19-22, 05:02
From the sounds of it, Oxygen Retreat has evolved quite a bit over the years. Now it sounds like it's similar to DR Nights and Playboy. Very disappointing / disillusioning to read those reports. Does anyone have anything more recent? I'm looking to book a trip with the wife and needed something upscale. None of these are looking like good options at the moment.

J17LA
07-20-22, 03:06
From the sounds of it, Oxygen Retreat has evolved quite a bit over the years. Now it sounds like it's similar to DR Nights and Playboy. Very disappointing / disillusioning to read those reports. Does anyone have anything more recent? I'm looking to book a trip with the wife and needed something upscale. None of these are looking like good options at the moment.Thinking about traveling with my wife as well, and we are looking for the best experience ever.

Gunslinger87
05-01-23, 09:13
Hello all, I am kinda new on this forum, planning my trip to DR in late July. I am seriously interested in oxygen retreat, and I have also looked into playboy vacations. I contacted to Playboy vacations via whatsapp but their answers to my questions seem negligent to me somehow, so I took them out from my list.

Oxygen retreat, however, seem more professional and I read some old reviews here (10 years old reviews). Those I read was written by happy customers. And I think if there was some negative impressions from them, it will be written here already, since bad experiences are tend to be shared more than good ones.

Anyway, I would be very happy if anyone who has been there recently shares his experiences.

Any bait&switch? Accomodations? (Resort or villa?) Girls are the ones presented or totally different, etc.

Thank you for reading my post!

Bloombarg
03-26-24, 20:11
I'm going to playboy vacation around April 11th. Just booked with Payton. It's been a positive experience so far. My primary choice was originally Dr. Nights, but when I signed up for platinum to see the models I passed. Their media section was very underwhelming so definitely not worth the $399 USD. My other two options were Oxygen and Viking.

Cost of my trip is $7400 USD plus flights for the platinum package. Any one have recommendations on what I should do or not do? First time on a sex vacation resort.

I'm hoping to make this a monthly or bi-monthly trip.