PDA

View Full Version : Haiti Travel Advice

Admin
01-01-00, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Concarne
11-30-07, 22:08
Hey...

Anyone around in POP? I will try and get there in December 12...maybe stay a few days.

If anyone knows of a chica friendly place for $40 or so I REALLY would love to hear about it. Hopefully not in the middle of the super bad area.

Much appreciated!

Derekj6926
11-02-09, 00:13
Badbear,

Have spent a considerable amount of time in Haiti and the women truly are amazing, the one I was with was beyond compare, my personal preference is Black because once you go Black you ain't goin back as they say! I would like to join the competition the next time I am in Haiti which will probably be in January or late December. What do you charge for a weekend at the Haiti House from time of pick to delivery back to the airport? MY next trip is already booked in December to Tijuana but shortly therafter I would like to join you. I Love Haiti and the Haitian women, I have not read of of the thread to see if your info is listed or not?

Derek

Blue Vette
11-02-09, 12:33
Badbear,

Have spent a considerable amount of time in Haiti and the women truly are amazing, the one I was with was beyond compare, my personal preference is Black because once you go Black you ain't goin back as they say! I would like to join the competition the next time I am in Haiti which will probably be in January or late December. What do you charge for a weekend at the Haiti House from time of pick to delivery back to the airport? MY next trip is already booked in December to Tijuana but shortly therafter I would like to join you. I Love Haiti and the Haitian women, I have not read of of the thread to see if your info is listed or not?

DerekI think that info is in the Port Au Prince thread.

It may be several pages back.

BadBear2000
11-02-09, 15:27
details and pricing
we are trying to keep the prices as low as possible. we have decided that it would be a pain in the ass to follow everyone around and their girl counting the number of beers and cokes they drink. we are figuring the following and hope we can survive with the price. free pick up and return to the airport or bus terminal, sunday barbarcue, which is great, a couple of 6 packs of beer, all the cokes you can drink, free breakfast, free late afternooon dinner, high speed internet with good magic jack operation, directv with
nfl ticket in the living room, in house laundry, and introduction to lots of hot babes. $130 per day. did i mention a pool full of nookie. i* just hope we can maintain this price. food in restaurants are very expensive and the service is slow. because of abuse we are now having to charge for breakfast and dinner for any girl you may have that eats here. breakfast will be $5 and dinner $10. we recommend snacks from the local market for night time since we have been forced to lock the kitchen down after dinner. i want furnish alcohol other than beer because people prefer different things. we do have a u.s number that any of you may use. these prices include a lot of extras that you wind up spending at a lot higher rate. even though expenses in haiti are high, the nookie is not.

we are about to add something else to the menu. since my honey is a dance instructor we now know that she also has the professional modeling ability. i am in the process of making arrangements with some of the local clubs to have a modeling show which our guest will be admitted free. but the good thing is that she will be training other girls here at the haiti house where they will be doing aerobics and practicing their modeling shows. they will be modeling everything from dresses to bikinis. every week we will then have a bikini contest and the guests will be the judges.

badbear,

have spent a considerable amount of time in haiti and the women truly are amazing, the one i was with was beyond compare, my personal preference is black because once you go black you ain't goin back as they say! i would like to join the competition the next time i am in haiti which will probably be in january or late december. what do you charge for a weekend at the haiti house from time of pick to delivery back to the airport? my next trip is already booked in december to tijuana but shortly therafter i would like to join you. i love haiti and the haitian women, i have not read of of the thread to see if your info is listed or not?

derek

BadBear2000
11-13-09, 14:37
I know that many of you mongers have families and I encourage you to spend your holidays with them. For all you guys that don't, come to the Haiti House and make us your new family. We plan on having a great Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings. You can bet Santa will deliver some hot nookie to all of us. I still remember getting a BJ on top of the mountain watching fireworks above and below us several years ago on New Years Eve. I don't think you can find a better place to be than here during the holidays. Remember, If we don't have a room, we will arrange for you to stay at a hotel near by. I will still pick you up and deliver you to the airport. And you can still enjoy the festivities at the Haiti House as again we will pick you up there.

For all those that do not get to come, I am wishing you a happy holiday season. And for you that do cum----Ooops, I think that answered it.

Ellington
11-13-09, 15:26
I know that many of you mongers have families and I encourage you to spend your holidays with them. For all you guys that don't, come to the Haiti House and make us your new family. We plan on having a great Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings. You can bet Santa will deliver some hot nookie to all of us. I still remember getting a BJ on top of the mountain watching fireworks above and below us several years ago on New Years Eve. I don't think you can find a better place to be than here during the holidays. Remember, If we don't have a room, we will arrange for you to stay at a hotel near by. I will still pick you up and deliver you to the airport. And you can still enjoy the festivities at the Haiti House as again we will pick you up there.

For all those that do not get to come, I am wishing you a happy holiday season. And for you that do cum----Ooops, I think that answered it.Thanks BB. I am looking at seeing you all in mid-Jan coming via the DR. Happy holidays to you!

BadBear2000
11-20-09, 23:47
Don,

First of all thank you for your hospitality at the Haiti House last week. It was a great 5 days.

Airport Pick up and Dropoff - One of the things I did NOT want to do was have to land and figure out what taxi to take, where to go, figure out the language, etc. As promised, BadBear was there in his BADBEAR cap waiting for me. Ditto on the way out. This is a great service he provides. Besides saving at least $30US each way, it takes all the stress out of flying in and out of Port au Prince.

The Bad Bear car - When I first saw BadBears car, I was like "Oh shit, WTF is this!". It looked like it had been through a war and for a minute or two, I was skeptical. It wasn't until we started driving through the city that I realized 90% of the cars in PAP were like that. Don't be fooled by appearances. Its no reflection on the house. If I lived there, I'd buy a beat up car too. They drive like maniacs in Haiti and it won't take long for any vehicle to take a severe beating.

Past History - I know there is some past history between BadBear and his ex-roomate or whatever, but fortunately I was there after he left the scene. The only vestiges I saw were two girls who are occupying a room fulfilling some part of the deal they had. Fortunately, they were gone most of the day and I didn't see them much.

The Haiti House - We pulled up to the front gate and I immediately saw the house was surrounded by a very tall cement wall. Also, there are police around 24/7 as this area is inhabited by dignitaries. Score one for HH about any security concerns. We pull in and it had a great stone courtyard with a beautiful pool surrounded by tables, chairs, a BBQ, etc. Very, very inviting, especially for someone like me who was looking for a little R & R besides someone nice to spend some time with.
The first floor of the house had a full access kitchen with a nice dining room and a living room where you could relax on one of the many couches and watch Direct TV. The kitchen was great to have as later on, BadBear showed me where a great supermarket was about a 5 minute walk away (The Caribbean Market). The market offered almost everything a US market had and I was able to buy a few things to snack on and also store some things that I personally needed for dietary requirements. Try THAT at your local hotel. On top of that, the Caribbean Market changes money and at a better rate than a bank.
The house has wireless internet that you can easily get through the pool area. I needed it so I could use my Magic Jack to call my office and access my emails while I was there. Be aware however, that its not always reliable. On more than one occasion, there was no internet. As I figured out, this was not a problem within the house, its just that internet is not great in Haiti. Its all satellite service so don't expect the reliability of your local cable company.

Pool Party - There was another guest while I was there and we hit it off quite well. Don threw a pool party on Sunday and to my surprise, and delight, about 10 girls showed up. It’s a sight to see and you feel like a rock star  They are all vying for your attention and doing their best to get it.

The Girls - I had made some contacts through Badoo dot com before I got there. I had really good luck and they turned out to be really nice, normal girls. Some even came with a cousin or friend because they were hesitant. I love that. For the record, after some talking and relaxing, all stayed for the night. Most of the girls who came to the house seemed nice enough also. Ask Bad Bear which ones are the nice ones and which ones are “pros”. If you are lucky, Bad Bear will take you for a ride and stop and talk to normal girls on the street. You’ll be surprised how many will just jump in the car!! Yes, there are night girls too, but you really don’t need to do that in Haiti. And stay away from the discos. The UN has spoiled them and they are all asking $100US!! HAHA

**BEWARE: If you like a girl at the pool party or on the street,, ask her if she had been with Carlos (many street girls have) . If she has, she will expect at least a 2,000 Gourde payment. This became a real problem as one morning as one was leaving!!! More than one told me that he was paying them in one way or another at least that. Any other girl expects 1,000 plus tap-tap money.

Some 3rd world problems – You need to remember that this is one of the poorest countries in the world and things just don’t function like they do in the developed world. Internet can be sporadic as mentioned above. Direct TV too. Electricity is sporadic also. Bad Bear DOES have a generator for lights but when the electric is down, there is no hot water. Remember to tell Joseph (the live in house guy affectionately called “Tattoo”) to turn on the generator 20 minutes before you need hot water and good water pressure. This is all a minor inconvenience, and no fault of Bad Bears. What’s really crazy is that with all these inconsistencies, energy costs (fuel, electricity) are through the roof in Haiti!!

Conclusion- Haiti is definitely an experience. For all you guys who go to Sosua or Santo Domingo for Haitian girls, there is NO comparison. We all know that all Sosua girls are hardened pros after a week. Not here, they are sweet as can be. Sure Sosua has more amenities and is easier to navigate, but in no way shape or form are the girls the same. I highly recommend Bad Bear and the Haiti House and I will be coming back often.

NOTE: I fly AA and for the same price I can fly into POP or SDQ and out of PAP or visa versa.

Member #4351
11-20-09, 23:49
Tell him to pay Jackson his $19.95.

BadBear2000
11-21-09, 00:01
He plans on it.

Tell him to pay Jackson his $19.95.

BadBear2000
11-21-09, 00:03
My girl helps with a school for homeless children. If any of you mongers come whether you stay at the Haiti House or not, please keep this in mind.

Don
Madalenes school project is great. I's like to post on the site that you support the people and children of Haiti. Ask everyone to bring a small box of school supplies that she can bring to them. They need everything from blackboards to pens and pencils, books, etc.
Maybe $25 to $50 worth of supplies.

Blue Vette
11-21-09, 14:09
My girl helps with a school for homeless children. If any of you mongers come whether you stay at the Haiti House or not, please keep this in mind.

Don

Madalenes school project is great. I's like to post on the site that you support the people and children of Haiti. Ask everyone to bring a small box of school supplies that she can bring to them. They need everything from blackboards to pens and pencils, books, etc.

Maybe $25 to $50 worth of supplies.Don,

I work for an office supply distributer. I'll see if I can bring a few things when I visit in December. You have my email address, so feel free to eMail me if she has any specific requests.

Keith

BadBear2000
11-24-09, 13:36
There are 68 kids in her school. Anything from pencils to notebooks would be appreciated.

Don,

I work for an office supply distributer. I'll see if I can bring a few things when I visit in December. You have my email address, so feel free to eMail me if she has any specific requests.

Keith

BadBear2000
12-01-09, 18:15
http://marketing.spiritair.com/sales/air.php?s=183#pg=p1

Go here to see the great Jan 2010 flight deals with Spirit air to
Haiti and the
Dominican Republic

BadBear2000
12-02-09, 17:30
http://marketing.spiritair.com/sales/air.php?s=187#pg=p1

In this time of money crunching, I can understand the difficulties in travel. Whenever one of you guys see a special, please post it here at ISG. This means any board and not just the Haiti board. we need to help each other. Spirit is one airline I do not like and there are some reasons but if you are just traveling for a quick weekend then the issues I have with them will not be a problem for you. But you must remember the following:

When traveling to Haiti, you are allowed only one bag to check at 50 lbs. You can carry one personal item and one carry on bag but they are real strick on the size of the carry-ons. Also, there will be no free drink so if you are going to be thirsty, you best purchase after passing security in the airport because Spirit will rip you for a coke or water. If you have a connecting flight, be sure you allow yourself plenty of time between flights. Spirit will cancel your ticket and it will be lost if you are late for the connecting flight. They don't give a crap about the fact your flight was delayed in getting there. I pray one day Southwest will fly to Haiti but I am afraid that is one prayer that will never be answered. Merry Christmas

BadBear2000
12-22-09, 02:08
We just had our best pool party. If you have no family and you would like to spend the holidays with a sweet piece of chocolate, send me an email and ask me about my holiday specials. We plan to party all the way through the holidays.

I will be announcing the following awards on New Years Day:

Monger of the Year
Creole Mansion Savior
Haiti's Favorite Monger

Now these may sound funny to you but I do not have to explain Monger of the year but I will. That will be the guy that got more nooky than any man deserves but when he left the girls were crazy for him

Creole Mansion Savior will go to the guy that for no reason helped me get my head screwed on straight

Haiti's Favorite Monger is a guy that did the most for the people in Haiti while he was staying here.

Each winner will receive one free night at the Creole Mansion regardless of the price per night at the time he chooses to come.

BadBear2000
12-26-09, 01:01
$85 per night with free breakfast and Dinner

$100 Jacuzzi room

Airport Pickup and Delivery available for $27
Beer, Cokes, Rhum, Bottle water, Sim Cards, Cell Phones, Phone Cards, and Cigarettes will be available for purchase.

Electricity - 24 -7
AC in all rooms
TV in all rooms
Hot water for showers
Direct TV in living room
Stocked Fridge in every room
Sunday Pool Party

Papi0170
12-26-09, 01:55
$85 per night with free breakfast and Dinner

$100 Jacuzzi room

Airport Pickup and Delivery available for $27
Beer, Cokes, Rhum, Bottle water, Sim Cards, Cell Phones, Phone Cards, and Cigarettes will be available for purchase.

Electricity - 24 -7
AC in all rooms
TV in all rooms
Hot water for showers
Direct TV in living room
Stocked Fridge in every room
Sunday Pool Party

Wow! You cannot beat that in Haiti! What a bargain!

Brian5432
12-26-09, 03:56
I just did a search on Spiritair for a round trip flight from Ft. Lauderdale to PAP for $202.70 Starting Date 01/11/2010 - 01/18/2010

Must type 50OFF in the Promotion Code Box

BadBear2000
12-29-09, 20:18
I cannot wait until the first to issue this award. It is like the anti-lock braking system that Mercedes invented and said it was too important to keep for themselves. As you know, my girl helps manage a school for over 80 homeless children. This gentleman, who I would love to give his real name, brought 50 lbs of school supplies. When my girl saw them, I thought she was going explode with joy. The next morning her along with this guy took off on a tap tap. they had to ride 3 different tap taps and after that had to walk up a long hill. Him being the gentleman he was, he carried to 50 lb bag even though my girl kept insisting she should carry it some. Suffering from a heart problem the doctors cannot pinpoint, he fought off pain and made it. He had to sit after getting there. He talked of the building that was still under construction and how excited the children were. He had included a huge bag of lolly pops that my girl's cousin had spent several hours the night before tying them into bundles of three so each kid could have their share. I will be posting pics of the school with this special person. I will have to obviously black out his face which is really a shame because when a person does this kind of deed, I think he should get direct recognition. This guy you know as Blue vette.

Congratulations Blue Vette, you have a free night at the Creole Mansion Jacuzzi Room on your next trip regardless of the pricing at that time.

BadBear2000
01-06-10, 03:32
I took Terra Bus over to the DR on Sunday and came back today. As I was entering into SD, I felt sad. I remember the first time I went to SD in 1984. The roads were horrible, there was sparse electrical supplies, and the hotels warned you when you should take a shower because there was not always water. But you didn't even think about those problems because I believe at that time the Dominican girls were the hottest, sexiest, and most beautiful that I had ever seen. Along comes Big Mac, Whoppers, and Wendys. Anyway this is not what this post is about. I kept up with the time from Haiti to the DR and the return trip. I will post tomorrrow all the details and pricing. Later

BadBear2000
01-06-10, 16:39
These are some good deals from Spirit. You may want to get on down to Haiti or the DR.

http://marketing.spiritair.com/sales/air.php?s=226#pg=p1

BadBear2000
01-07-10, 04:38
Sunday, Jan 03, 2010 I left Petionville at 8:55 AM. Arrived at the Bus Terminal in the flat lands at 9:40 AM Left Terminal at 10:00 AM. Arrived at the border at 11:00 AM. Finished the Haitian side at 11:20 AM and I thought we were flying. Left the Dominican side of the border at 12:45 PM The Dominican side is F _ _ ked up. They have one little door for every one to go in and out. When we arrived Capital Bus Lines were finishing up but Caribetour had just started. We had to wait in the bus to give them time and when we entered this little building that was only about 30 by 30 it was packed. They had one person checking the passports. I mentioned to one of the officers their system sucked and he looked at me funny. You go in and stand in line for ever. Then you go back out to the bus to get your bag. Nobody watches you going around the building. You could just as easy walk around to the front of the building scratch your ass and walk back around to the bus and put it back in the luggage area. We arrived at Santo Domingo at 6:00 PM DR time. Remember the DR is one hour ahead of Haiti. We spent 3 hours and 50 minutes getting thru the border and only 4 hours and 15 minutes getting from the border to SD. You could probably drive it in about 5 hours because you would not have to wait for the other people on your bus.

Return Trip, we left the Santo Domingo terminal at 11:50 AM and arrived at the border at 3:45 PM so it only took about 3 hours and 55 minutes. When we went through Jimani the little border town we had to stop to let a couple of military guys get off at the base and when we did this Caribetour passed us. Screwed again. This time Capital again was finishing up and Caribetour was in there. There were not as many people on the buses this time. Going both Caribetour and Terra Bus was full. On the way back it was only about 1/3 capacity. Again the Dominicans only had one guy checking passports. We left there at 4:40 PM. The Haitian side had three people checking passports and got us out in a hurry. They just looked in the luggage area and when they saw no boxes they did not even check. We left the Border at 4:45 PM. We got to the Terminal in the flat lands at 4:55 PM Haitian time so it took 1 hour and 10 minutes. We left the terminal at 5:23 PM and arrived at Petionville terminal at 6:00PM

If we could get the Dominican's heads out of their asses, it would be an easy trip. They played movies going and coming. They gave a little sandwich going but a pretty good meal coming. If you have never taken the trip you will find it interesting how the terrain changes and the class of people and housing.

When I left I had to pay $105 for the round trip ticket and 100 gourdes which is about $2.40. When I left the DR, I had to pay $26 and 100 pesos which was about $2.86.
So the total trip cost me $136.26

Caribetour is the same and does not stop in the flat land. I would ride Capital but it is in the flat land causing problems for someone to pick me up or for me to pick someone up. You lose almost 1/2 an hour with Terra at the second terminal. And it seems like they are always sucking hind tit.

I hope this helps any of you wanting to travel to Haiti from the DR. But, believe me, the nookie is worth it.

Lorenzo
01-07-10, 05:40
BadBear 2000,

Thanks for the report. Crucial question: do the buses have toilets?

BadBear2000
01-07-10, 10:53
Yes, they have toilets

BadBear 2000,

Thanks for the report. Crucial question: do the buses have toilets?

BadBear2000
01-11-10, 19:39
If any of you mongers are trying to decide whether to go to Haiti or the DR, try this. You come to Haiti with your return trip from the DR. If you are not happy with the Creole Mansion in Haiti, I will pay for your ticket to the DR. You cannot lose and you are wondering why I would do that. It is simple, mongers that have come to Haiti first with the plan to spend 1/2 their time in Haiti and the other 1/2 in the DR usually just get to the DR in time to catch their flight home. Haiti is the last frontier for us mongers. Don't wait until the economical boom everyone is predicting after the 2011 elections. Get your feel of inexpensive chocolate while you can. It is a dying breed. DR is a prime example

http://www.*************.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=14

Sound7
01-17-10, 20:37
BB2000,

Please update us.

Thanks

S7

If any of you mongers are trying to decide whether to go to Haiti or the DR, try this. You come to Haiti with your return trip from the DR. If you are not happy with the Creole Mansion in Haiti, I will pay for your ticket to the DR. You cannot lose and you are wondering why I would do that. It is simple, mongers that have come to Haiti first with the plan to spend 1/2 their time in Haiti and the other 1/2 in the DR usually just get to the DR in time to catch their flight home. Haiti is the last frontier for us mongers. Don't wait until the economical boom everyone is predicting after the 2011 elections. Get your feel of inexpensive chocolate while you can. It is a dying breed. DR is a prime example

http://www.*************.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=14

BadBear2000
01-18-10, 14:18
Guys, I am going to post pics but because of the number I have, I will not be able to post here. I am setting up a place. As soon as I do, I will let you know. Thanks to all the people that have donated. I am going to the DR on the 19th to get supplies and to meet a lawyer who is bringing a reversed osmosis system to produce 90 gallons of drinkable water per day and a registered nurse to help care for the injured. If you were here it would be very difficult to hold back the tears. When we went downtown yesterday, I felt something I have never felt before and cannot describe it.

BadBear2000
02-25-10, 14:46
OK I booked the flight. You might want to let some of your other customers know Spirit Airlines was $236 return, however you would pay an extra $36 each way for checked baggage, and an extra fee too if you want a preassigned seat, so that would bring it past the $300 mark, but still a good deal.

BadBear2000
02-28-10, 04:00
I just sent out about 100 emails to you guys that I have email addresses. If you do not receive the pics of the house please let me know. I may have missed some. You will have to have a Google account to download them. You can get a free account in no time at all. This may be the way I will send info about girls in the future for you questionaires. we will soon be posting girls without contact info on ISG.

Sorry but I have been advised it did not work for them. I will try to see what I can do

BadBear2000
03-26-10, 00:14
Frannie can tell you about the third floor where the Penthouse is located.

Bedroom 1: Penthouse with king size bed, TV, refrigerator, private bath, private balcony with beautiful view of the ocean and mountains, two other shared balconies: $125
Bedroom 1 with the entire 3rd floor. There are 2 futons on this floor for just laying around getting your knob polished: $150

Bedroom 2: Second floor with queen size bed, TV, private bath, private balcony with a beautiful view of the ocean and mountains, near our office which also has another nice balcony: $100

Bedroom 3: Second floor at the rear of house with a private balcony facing the ocean. Very large room with a queen size and full size bed. This room also near our office with the nice balcony. Shared bath with room number 4. If you have a buddy coming with you, it is not so bad as the two rooms and bath can be closed off to privacy with a hallway door. This would allow you to pass babes back and forth: $90

Bedroom 4: Second floor on the front of the house with a side view of the ocean and a good view of the mountains. Queen size bed. This room shares the bathroom with Bedroom number 3: $85

Bedroom 5: First floor at the back of the house with a beautiful view of the ocean. Shared bathroom with Bedroom 6. This room is very large. We are considering putting 3 beds in here and stocking it with girls from the DR for you Latina loving guys. Again the room and room 6 could be closed off with the bath to make it a private area: $85

Bedroom 6: First floor at the front of the house with a beautiful view of the mountains and a side view of the ocean. This room shares the bath with room 5: Now guys keep in mind if we stock number 5 we will probably go up on this room. I wonder why: $85

If a couple of guys come together, we will probably work a deal with you on the shared bath rooms. check with us on that.

Please keep in mind, these are the prices for booking after April 1. Until that date, we will keep taking reservations at the $85 for all rooms in the order of booking. Check with us to see if you can fit it into your schedule. I will explain that a little better. If you book a room with a 20% deposit you will get any room after April 1 for the $85 introductory price. This means if you decide you want to book the penthouse for next Christmas, you will have it at the $85 price. Also remember all rooms come with breakfast and dinner.

For the guy that was interested in my little sweetie I had several years ago, she may be coming this weekend to enjoy the beach. If so, I will take some up to date pics. as she has not changed one little bit. Just as hot as ever

Alan
03-26-10, 01:00
Hello BB,

I sent you a private message before seeing this post. I would like to stay at your place and will make the reservation when the dates are clear.

I hope fellow mongers use the opportunity to help bring you back on your feet.

Alan

Frannie
03-26-10, 14:14
Ooops...meant PAP (Port au Prince) I guess.

There is not much for $40, but if you have a tent there are some free camp sites that are quite close to the airport and there may also free meals available. However, I don't think you would like them.

Some volunteer programs offer accommodation, food, and work for about $300 per week, which is close to your budget. However they may not be chica friendly per se, but I'm sure you would have a chance to get chica numbers and do domiciliary visits to Haitian homes, get to know people, and so on. I don't think they could object too much to a Haitian girlfriend.

http://www.volunteerabroad.com/listingsp3.cfm/listing/74591

http://www.volunteerabroad.com/listingsp3.cfm/listing/68086

What is the Haitian for chica, anyway? "Fanm" probably as the word "tifi" (from French "petite fille"--little girl) might have some creepy connotations.

Frannie
03-26-10, 14:40
Frannie can tell you about the third floor where the Penthouse is located.

Bedroom 1: Penthouse with king size bed, TV, refrigerator, private bath, private balcony with beautiful view of the ocean and mountains, two other shared balconies: $125
Bedroom 1 with the entire 3rd floor. There are 2 futons on this floor for just laying around getting your knob polished: $150

Bedroom 2: Second floor with queen size bed, TV, private bath, private balcony with a beautiful view of the ocean and mountains, near our office which also has another nice balcony: $100

Bedroom 3: Second floor at the rear of house with a private balcony facing the ocean. Very large room with a queen size and full size bed. This room also near our office with the nice balcony. Shared bath with room number 4. If you have a buddy coming with you, it is not so bad as the two rooms and bath can be closed off to privacy with a hallway door. This would allow you to pass babes back and forth: $90

Bedroom 4: Second floor on the front of the house with a side view of the ocean and a good view of the mountains. Queen size bed. This room shares the bathroom with Bedroom number 3: $85

Bedroom 5: First floor at the back of the house with a beautiful view of the ocean. Shared bathroom with Bedroom 6. This room is very large. We are considering putting 3 beds in here and stocking it with girls from the DR for you Latina loving guys. Again the room and room 6 could be closed off with the bath to make it a private area: $85

Bedroom 6: First floor at the front of the house with a beautiful view of the mountains and a side view of the ocean. This room shares the bath with room 5: Now guys keep in mind if we stock number 5 we will probably go up on this room. I wonder why: $85

If a couple of guys come together, we will probably work a deal with you on the shared bath rooms. check with us on that.

Please keep in mind, these are the prices for booking after April 1. Until that date, we will keep taking reservations at the $85 for all rooms in the order of booking. Check with us to see if you can fit it into your schedule. I will explain that a little better. If you book a room with a 20% deposit you will get any room after April 1 for the $85 introductory price. This means if you decide you want to book the penthouse for next Christmas, you will have it at the $85 price. Also remember all rooms come with breakfast and dinner.

For the guy that was interested in my little sweetie I had several years ago, she may be coming this weekend to enjoy the beach. If so, I will take some up to date pics. as she has not changed one little bit. Just as hot as ever

Yes, I can definitely recommend this facility. The Penthouse is nice, but you need strong legs to negotiate the stairs, though Bad Bear may possibly carry you on his back if you can avoid getting aroused.

The accommodations are good, and so is the food. Expect to eat organically grown vegetables this summer. There is wireless internet so you can stay connected. There is access to a private beach. Cell phone reception is good. There are places to go like the fishing village nearby and the boat trip over to Gonaives island.

The Haitian women are... sorry, I fainted there.

Yes, there is a nice big bed in the penthouse suite and it definitely sleeps three comfortably. I tested it thoroughly.

This place is probably about as close to paradise as one will find on this earth. Highly recommended and I can't ever imagine mongering in the DR again. I had put off going to Haiti before because I didn't speak the language, but was fluent in Spanish. Now I have learned enough Haitian Creole to get by, so there are no barriers.

Charles Pooter
03-26-10, 17:59
We are considering putting 3 beds in here and stocking it with girls from the DR for you Latina loving guys.
As you know I now living in the DR but generally prefer haitianas. As soon as I have saved enough from my small income I will be visiting BadBear.

I am a bit concerned about this item from BadBear as it sends the wrong message. All his propaganda has been to the effect that once you have experienced haitianas (more or less) unspoilt at the source you will never want anything else. I am more than ready to accept this statement as gospel, so why would he want to "waste" roomspace on dominicanas? Surely those (maybe the majority) who prefer dominicanas have a vast choice in the DR which is an easier and safer country to navigate and cheaper to holiday in.

I realise many of the clubs in Haiti are stocked with dominicanas, but that is because the owners are cashing in on the racial prejudices of ex-pats and upper-class Haitians. I should hope BadBear is above that sort of thing. His proposal undermines the "authentic Haitian" experience I would hope to have.

Member #2041
03-26-10, 18:33
As you know I now living in the DR but generally prefer haitianas. As soon as I have saved enough from my small income I will be visiting BadBear.

I am a bit concerned about this item from BadBear as it sends the wrong message. All his propaganda has been to the effect that once you have experienced haitianas (more or less) unspoilt at the source you will never want anything else. I am more than ready to accept this statement as gospel, so why would he want to "waste" roomspace on dominicanas? Surely those (maybe the majority) who prefer dominicanas have a vast choice in the DR which is an easier and safer country to navigate and cheaper to holiday in.

I realise many of the clubs in Haiti are stocked with dominicanas, but that is because the owners are cashing in on the racial prejudices of ex-pats and upper-class Haitians. I should hope BadBear is above that sort of thing. His proposal undermines the "authentic Haitian" experience I would hope to have.
Relax, variety is the spice of life, and BadBear is catering to a range of different folks with diverse tastes.

Manizales911
03-27-10, 14:50
Yes, I can definitely recommend this facility. The Penthouse is nice, but you need strong legs to negotiate the stairs, though Bad Bear may possibly carry you on his back if you can avoid getting aroused.

The accommodations are good, and so is the food. Expect to eat organically grown vegetables this summer. There is wireless internet so you can stay connected. There is access to a private beach. Cell phone reception is good. There are places to go like the fishing village nearby and the boat trip over to Gonaives island.

The Haitian women are... sorry, I fainted there.

Yes, there is a nice big bed in the penthouse suite and it definitely sleeps three comfortably. I tested it thoroughly.

This place is probably about as close to paradise as one will find on this earth. Highly recommended and I can't ever imagine mongering in the DR again. I had put off going to Haiti before because I didn't speak the language, but was fluent in Spanish. Now I have learned enough Haitian Creole to get by, so there are no barriers.Reports like this make me want to go to Haiti so bad it's not funny. I travel to the Dr often and it would be very easy to incorporate a trip to Haiti into the mix. I was in Azua two weeks ago which isn't too far from the Haitian border,saw a lot of Haitians there. The bodies of Haitan girls are just my type too. I just need help getting over the unshaven pussy thing,it grosses me out!! Someone please help!

Miami Ab
03-27-10, 22:06
What is the Haitian for chica, anyway? "Fanm" probably as the word "tifi" (from French "petite fille"--little girl) might have some creepy connotations.Tifi is what you said little girl but when they talk about a girl being "ti fi" it means that she's a virgin.

BadBear2000
03-28-10, 13:07
There are several with shaved cats. And even though there are some that are not, just take along your own trimmer like a couple of old friends of mine do. Myself, I do not like a heavy bush but I prefer and neat trimmed snatch. The old saying about "if you can't hit it, put some hair round it" comes to mind. When it is dark and you are feeling around trying to find it, the hair makes it easier. You can't find it on a Haitian girl by the smell. They know what that thang is worth and they keep it nice and clean. You have to get them hot in order to taste it.

Reports like this make me want to go to Haiti so bad it's not funny. I travel to the Dr often and it would be very easy to incorporate a trip to Haiti into the mix. I was in Azua two weeks ago which isn't too far from the Haitian border,saw a lot of Haitians there. The bodies of Haitan girls are just my type too. I just need help getting over the unshaven pussy thing,it grosses me out!! Someone please help!

BadBear2000
04-01-10, 20:00
If any are planning on a trip to Haiti they need to get there booking done today if they want the introductory pricing

Alew217
04-02-10, 20:46
Has anyone been to Cap Haitien lately?? Whats it like?? I will be in DR for some time during May/June this year. I wanted to fly into Puerto Plata and travel to Cap Haitien for a few weeks maybe but I have heard or seen many post about this city. I have already been to POP and stayed with BB but I now am looking to stay near a big city again. I loved POP and especially the party scene inside POP nightclubs. Creole Castle is just too far outside the city for me, I want the night life and clubs.

If you know anything that might be of help please post here.

Thanks
Alew217

BadBear2000
04-04-10, 17:56
you old fool! (lol) we got night clubs around here. no they are not next door and we are actually looking at opening our own club in the near by town because the ones there only stay open on the weekend. st marc is only 20 minutes from us and is loaded. if you go anywhere else we will have a couple of these hot babes track you down and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) you

has anyone been to cap haitien lately?? whats it like?? i will be in dr for some time during may/june this year. i wanted to fly into puerto plata and travel to cap haitien for a few weeks maybe but i have heard or seen many post about this city. i have already been to pop and stayed with bb but i now am looking to stay near a big city again. i loved pop and especially the party scene inside pop nightclubs. creole castle is just too far outside the city for me, i want the night life and clubs.

if you know anything that might be of help please post here.

thanks
alew217

Papi0170
04-08-10, 03:25
you old fool! (lol) we got night clubs around here. no they are not next door and we are actually looking at opening our own club in the near by town because the ones there only stay open on the weekend. st marc is only 20 minutes from us and is loaded. if you go anywhere else we will have a couple of these hot babes track you down and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) you

hi bb2k
it would be good for you to take a tour of that town (st marc) you mentionned and take some pictures to show what it looks like. it will also help to take pictures of some of the talents and entertainment places that can be found there.

Lopkx
04-30-10, 01:04
I just sent out about 100 emails to you guys that I have email addresses. If you do not receive the pics of the house please let me know. I may have missed some. You will have to have a Google account to download them. You can get a free account in no time at all. This may be the way I will send info about girls in the future for you questionaires. we will soon be posting girls without contact info on ISG.
Why not put the pics here of the mansion and rooms so we can get a good idea. I might be interested in going off the less traveled path. Thx

Marc Anthony
04-30-10, 14:29
Although french is used in official documents and by the government - most people don't speak french they speak haitian kreyol which is a completely distinct language. You can google it and find dictionaries and phrases.

BadBear2000
04-30-10, 18:32
Believe it or not but they are teaching Creole in the schools now and most schools are not even teaching French. They are saying Creole is their language and they are tired of getting French shoved down their throats. I think this may be pushing them farther into the stone ages but who knows someone like the Cunning Linguist may just make it an internationally accepted language

Cunning Linguist, let us get your opinion on this matter

Although french is used in official documents and by the government - most people don't speak french they speak haitian kreyol which is a completely distinct language. You can google it and find dictionaries and phrases.

La Isla
05-01-10, 04:45
They're right. Creole is their language. They should be teaching them English at the same time. IF tourism ever returns to Haiti, it will be invaluable. Even the French speak English....

Believe it or not but they are teaching Creole in the schools now and most schools are not even teaching French. They are saying Creole is their language and they are tired of getting French shoved down their throats. I think this may be pushing them farther into the stone ages but who knows someone like the Cunning Linguist may just make it an internationally accepted language

Cunning Linguist, let us get your opinion on this matter

Cunning Linguist
05-01-10, 12:49
believe it or not but they are teaching creole in the schools now and most schools are not even teaching french. they are saying creole is their language and they are tired of getting french shoved down their throats. i think this may be pushing them farther into the stone ages but who knows someone like the cunning linguist may just make it an internationally accepted language

cunning linguist, let us get your opinion on this matter

studies show that children learn quicker, and better, in their own language. despite all of the similarities in vocabulary, the grammatical differences between french and creole are so great that they are mutually unintelligible. learning in creole is not a push back to the stone age but, rather, a step in the right direction in the 21st century. the wealthy haitian elite have used french as a means to keep the populace down. they have always been reluctant to make creole a working language as that would even things up with the masses. however, it is inevitable that the reality of haiti will impose itself: the role of creole will only get greater which means that french will have to lose its monopoly on its usage in every sphere of society.

having said that, i think that it is imperative that english be introduced at an early age, not as the language of instruction, but as a foreign language. i am convinced that this will happen anyway. there is a big haitian diaspora in the u.s. who will help in this.

people from large countries fail to understand that it is possible for somebody to speak a small language and still be educated and cultured. the question for haiti is how to develop the creole language so that it can used for everything from everyday speech to voodoo ceremonies to discussions about string theory, niezsche's philosophy, football, internet protocol, and brad pitt's tattoos. that is happening.
at the end of their studies, haitian students should know how to use their own language correctly as well as know how to speak english adequately. after that, they could learn french, spanish, or hungarian if they so desire.

BadBear2000
05-01-10, 13:13
hip hip horay for the cunning linguist. now you guys know why i requested his input

studies show that children learn quicker, and better, in their own language. despite all of the similarities in vocabulary, the grammatical differences between french and creole are so great that they are mutually unintelligible. learning in creole is not a push back to the stone age but, rather, a step in the right direction in the 21st century. the wealthy haitian elite have used french as a means to keep the populace down. they have always been reluctant to make creole a working language as that would even things up with the masses. however, it is inevitable that the reality of haiti will impose itself: the role of creole will only get greater which means that french will have to lose its monopoly on its usage in every sphere of society.

having said that, i think that it is imperative that english be introduced at an early age, not as the language of instruction, but as a foreign language. i am convinced that this will happen anyway. there is a big haitian diaspora in the u.s. who will help in this.

people from large countries fail to understand that it is possible for somebody to speak a small language and still be educated and cultured. the question for haiti is how to develop the creole language so that it can used for everything from everyday speech to voodoo ceremonies to discussions about string theory, niezsche's philosophy, football, internet protocol, and brad pitt's tattoos. that is happening.
at the end of their studies, haitian students should know how to use their own language correctly as well as know how to speak english adequately. after that, they could learn french, spanish, or hungarian if they so desire.

Jadedguy
05-02-10, 18:58
i enjoyed and learned from this post.. thanks.

Charles Pooter
05-02-10, 20:27
Brilliant and accurate post, Cunning Linguist.

However I don't think that (quite correctly) giving priority to Kreyol means disparaging the French language which is the key to a rich culture important to Haitians. Just that it should be taught as a third language (after English). Not for nothing is French the language of international diplomacy. It has a precision not found in other languages.

Also it is worth stressing that Kreyol is not some shoddy patois as the mention of "the stone ages" might suggest. (You disappointed me there, BB2000). It is an extremely ingenious and rational language in which it is possible to express all day-to-day needs with a minimum of vocabulary and grammatical rules.

The need now, as CL touched upon, is to extend its vocabulary so it can cover all the more complex aspects of the modern world, as it developed in simple rural communities. This will not be particularly difficult. It just requires a central authority to lay down how imported "international" words are spelled and treated in Kreyol, in order to maintain consistency.

Marc Anthony
05-02-10, 22:59
The 2 haitian girls I knew in the DR both were very fluent in french, had finished high school and were very "middle class" - more than any of the dominican chicas I'd met on the north coast. Both had legal DR visas. They were struggling to survive but were intelligent and capable.

I have the sense that speaking french is still the bright line that separates most ambitious educated "middle class" haitians from the poor masses. A lot of these haitians fluent in french are still quite poor but they are the people most likely to be able to interact with the rest of the world. Both girls (they were about 24-25) learned literally with someone standing over them with a whip in their hand and take education very seriously.

While it makes a lot of sense to teach in Kreyol - which all Haitians speak and emphasize English as a second language, this is a very new thing in a very conservative culture. You wouldn't want to alienate the whole class of literate haitians by dismissing the language skills they have acquired often at great cost.

Cunning Linguist
05-02-10, 23:46
The 2 haitian girls I knew in the DR both were very fluent in french, had finished high school and were very "middle class" - more than any of the dominican chicas I'd met on the north coast. Both had legal DR visas. They were struggling to survive but were intelligent and capable.

I have the sense that speaking french is still the bright line that separates most ambitious educated "middle class" haitians from the poor masses. A lot of these haitians fluent in french are still quite poor but they are the people most likely to be able to interact with the rest of the world. Both girls (they were about 24-25) learned literally with someone standing over them with a whip in their hand and take education very seriously.

While it makes a lot of sense to teach in Kreyol - which all Haitians speak and emphasize English as a second language, this is a very new thing in a very conservative culture. You wouldn't want to alienate the whole class of literate haitians by dismissing the language skills they have acquired often at great cost.

To be sure, I never said that French should be removed as an official language. It is always best to have more than one language under one's belt and having French as an official language entitles Haiti to greater access to the world. However, up to now, the Haitian elite have used French as the very dividing line that you stated. Throughout history, the poor and poorer have always tried to emulate the rich be it in religion or language. Those girls are only proof of that. However, the rich can no longer use French against the overwhelming majority. We are now in the 21st century though Haiti is not there yet.
Nevertheless, the demographics are now working against the EXCLUSIVE status of French in spheres of education and government. It is only recently in the latter part of the 20th century that Creole gained any kind of official recognition at all. Eventually, reality will impose itself. Don't forget that French was the official language of England for 500 years while English was the preserve of the great unwashed, the hoi polloi, the benighted peasantry. With time, English came to be the language of the aristocracy as well. This is happening slowly in Haiti. Even the rich can converse fluently in Creole. I don't think French will go the way of Anglo-French in England but it is doomed to second fiddle status (to Creole). The peasants are tired of being pushed around on this point. In any case, many want to learn English anyway given the importance of the U.S: Many even know Spanish though they know that the money isn't in the DR or other Spanish-speaking countries (however, thousands have worked in the DR for decades).
I envision that in 50 years, provided that a semblance of real democracy takes hold in Haiti, a very iffy proposition at that, most of the papers (or e-newspapers) sold on the streets (or via the web) will be Creole, not French. Road signs will be in Creole or will be bilingual (Creole/Frrench). English will also be widely spoken as a result of the returning diaspora and tourism.

BadBear2000
05-03-10, 19:44
Since I speak more Spanish than creole and certainly no French, I do not classify my self as an expert on either language. Hell, I have enough problems speaking English some times. But I do think Creole has to become the primary language and French secondary. By the way, English is known as the universal language and certainly not French. Then again Spanish is the most spoken language in the world. Oh and CP whether you know it or not, Creole is a very crude language. So crude that even the Haitians have trouble understanding each other many times. I am hoping that someone like the Cunning Linguist can get it organized better.

Brilliant and accurate post, Cunning Linguist.

However I don't think that (quite correctly) giving priority to Kreyol means disparaging the French language which is the key to a rich culture important to Haitians. Just that it should be taught as a third language (after English). Not for nothing is French the language of international diplomacy. It has a precision not found in other languages.

Also it is worth stressing that Kreyol is not some shoddy patois as the mention of "the stone ages" might suggest. (You disappointed me there, BB2000). It is an extremely ingenious and rational language in which it is possible to express all day-to-day needs with a minimum of vocabulary and grammatical rules.

The need now, as CL touched upon, is to extend its vocabulary so it can cover all the more complex aspects of the modern world, as it developed in simple rural communities. This will not be particularly difficult. It just requires a central authority to lay down how imported "international" words are spelled and treated in Kreyol, in order to maintain consistency.

BadBear2000
05-03-10, 19:51
In case I forget to tell any of you guys that are coming to the Mansion. We have a beautiful reef that is easily accessed by small boats. We can go to one of the small islands just off the coast, picnic, snorkel, enjoy our lady friends in privacy, and just have a great time. Bring snorkeling set with you. If you do not want to keep it, I will buy it from you when you leave for future guests

Frannie
05-03-10, 21:07

you are mostly right, although there is a fairly close correlation between french and creole as far as vocabulary goes. with a basic knowledge of french you can quickly pick up creole by learning a few grammatical rules.

after a while you quickly figure out, for example, that a common creole word that sounds like "ga-day" is actually equivalent to french "regardez" and translates as "look" in english or "mira" in spanish, and you are soon on your way to learning creole.

learning to know any language correctly is the first step to literacy, and a great help in learning a second language. haitians do need to learn another language, probably two languages, i.e. english and spanish, as well as french if they want to be able to communicate with non-haitians or earn a living in the international sphere, and in fact they ofen do. for example my friend who is a haitian physician in the us speaks all of these languages.

of course no haitian has to learn another language, but there is definitely no advantage to not doing so.

the trouble is, it isn't just a question of language, it is also a question of intelligence. what i see here in florida is that many mexicans who have been here for years and still know hardly any english, are also pretty much illiterate in their own language. in fact you can say the same about many of the native english speaking people i work with here in the us, who probably only have a vocabulary of a few hundred words in english, even though they have high school diplomas. generally people who are literate and articulate with good vocabularies in their own first native language will learn other languages quickly too, and if they aren't, then they won't.

BadBear2000
05-04-10, 13:35
This pricing will remain until a notice is posted.

For the guy that was interested in my little sweetie I had several years ago, she may be coming this weekend to enjoy the beach. If so, I will take some up to date pics. as she has not changed one little bit. Just as hot as ever[/QUOTE]

Gentleman Travel
05-04-10, 14:59
BB can you give a general description of the area you are in?
I mean is there a town or are you out in the country?
Is there anything to do in the immediate vicinity, like a market or cafes?

You are close to the ocean, but is there direct access to the beach,
or do you have to cross roads, etc?
Private beach? Public beach? Suitable for late night romance?
You mention running up to St. Marc's sometimes to pick up girls.
But is there a local population also? Or are they all imported from St. M and PaP?

Also, on the subject of languages, do most of the girls speak some English?
I have limited French and no Kreyol. Or does it not matter, you just smile and wink?

Beyond communicating with the young lovelies on-site, I would be looking for
a girl to take with me on day trips (and overnights) to serve as a translator.
Any cutie that would fill that bill, and what would I have to pay her?

GT

BadBear2000
05-05-10, 01:11
You will find an answer for each of your questions below

BB can you give a general description of the area you are in?
I mean is there a town or are you out in the country?

There is a very small town within a mile of us. There is a service station down our drive way going away from the beach about 200 meters. There is another service station with a little dinning area where you can drink beer and check out the local babes that seem to show up just after dark until around 9-10 PM. There is another town which is pretty good size about 4 miles from us that has a dance club that opens on the weekends and is active. We go to a little side street vendor to buy bbq after dark and check the babes out

Is there anything to do in the immediate vicinity, like a market or cafes?

The second service station has many different items and there is a cafe about a mile from the house that has good food during the day.

You are close to the ocean, but is there direct access to the beach,
or do you have to cross roads, etc?

The beach is private and it is about 200 meters down a goat path. We can walk down to it or go by car around through the little fishing village. There are 4 other resort beaches with in 3 miles of the house.

Private beach? Public beach? Suitable for late night romance?

The beaches are private. There is one public beach but I never go to it. We can catch a fishing boat and go out to a little deserted island for fun and games as well as snorkel around the beautiful reef. I am not sure I would hang around after dark as the surf on the beach gets pretty rough

You mention running up to St. Marc's sometimes to pick up girls.
But is there a local population also? Or are they all imported from St. M and PaP?

This is Haiti my friend. There are hot Haitian girls everywhere.

Also, on the subject of languages, do most of the girls speak some English?
I have limited French and no Kreyol. Or does it not matter, you just smile and wink?

A smile and a wink is all it takes. I lived here for many years without learning any creole. Even today the Cunning Linguist will be ashamed of me for what little I know but I never sleep alone and they are always hot babes.

Beyond communicating with the young lovelies on-site, I would be looking for
a girl to take with me on day trips (and overnights) to serve as a translator.
Any cutie that would fill that bill, and what would I have to pay her?

This can be done. I would say depending on the girl from $25 to $40 a day

Also, if you are into snorkeling, bring a set with you and I will gladly buy it from you when you leave so I can offer it to guys that don't bring them
GT

Gentleman Travel
05-05-10, 20:25
"You mention running up to St. Marc's sometimes to pick up girls.
But is there a local population also? Or are they all imported from St. M and PaP?"

This is Haiti my friend. There are hot Haitian girls everywhere.
Yes, but in many parts of the world you need to find girls in the city, where there is some degree of anonymity.
They are not always happy to advertise to their parents and neighbours that they are fucking tourists for free beer and breakfast.
So even in your relatively rural area you can hit up local cuties without her brother coming after you with a machete?

Just trying to understand the lay of the land, as it were...

BadBear2000
05-06-10, 04:01
Now you are starting to understand why Haiti is special. The family will encourage the relation because they may very well get to eat a good meal tomorrow or their sister or daughter may have a chance to catch a foreigner and get out of this country so she can send money home.

GT, just get down here and you will see for yourself.

Yes, but in many parts of the world you need to find girls in the city, where there is some degree of anonymity.
They are not always happy to advertise to their parents and neighbours that they are fucking tourists for free beer and breakfast.
So even in your relatively rural area you can hit up local cuties without her brother coming after you with a machete?

Just trying to understand the lay of the land, as it were...

Red Rex
05-07-10, 10:45
A brilliant exposition on socio-linguistics, lads.

Yes, they've got to know their native language for the purpose of educational progress, and the easy acquisition of the dominant language since the complex patterns of the native language in the brain makes it easier to absorb the grammatical complexities of a new language, so the neurogical linguists tell us.

Unfortnately for the nz Maori, the early white fathers (well even up till the 1950s) very sincerely thought otherwise, and so teachers literally beat the Maori language out of kids. Their parents, thinking that their culture was doomed, did not think it worth passing on their language to their kids, and what they passed on was a very half-pie English. Maori kids therefore lost those precious linguistic complexities of their language and therefore much of their heritage.

The result? The formation of highly destructive and violent gangs such and Black Power and the Mongrel Mob, since they instinctively banded together as a sort of culturally deprived bunch to form their own identity....failures in school and in a dominant culture they couldn't relate to all that well.

It's interesting that Polynesian immigrants are much more socially and culturally cohesive because they have essentially retained their language and culture, and probably somewhat more economically successful....much more psychically healthy, if you know what I mean.

I think if the Haitians are still to some extent emotionally and culturally connected to their French 'heritage' then they might move in that direction. If however, they are economically and 'progressively' inclined, they might move toward the English of that mighty ecomic powerhouse to the north of them (the most logical). Yet, again, they might be more emotionally inclined to the their Latin neighbours to the east, west and south......

Lets hope for the sake of we mongers that they gravitate towards the US.

And that brings me to the real point of all this....that Marc Antony supplies the the most practical suggestion of Googling for Haitian Creole words and phrases for the language of love!!

BTW - BadBear seems to have managed very well with a minimal knowledge of Creole. He must have some other magical quality! :)

Cunning Linguist
05-07-10, 12:22
A brilliant exposition on socio-linguistics, lads.

Yes, they've got to know their native language for the purpose of educational progress, and the easy acquisition of the dominant language since the complex patterns of the native language in the brain makes it easier to absorb the grammatical complexities of a new language, so the neurogical linguists tell us.

Unfortnately for the nz Maori, the early white fathers (well even up till the 1950s) very sincerely thought otherwise, and so teachers literally beat the Maori language out of kids. Their parents, thinking that their culture was doomed, did not think it worth passing on their language to their kids, and what they passed on was a very half-pie English. Maori kids therefore lost those precious linguistic complexities of their language and therefore much of their heritage.

The result? The formation of highly destructive and violent gangs such and Black Power and the Mongrel Mob, since they instinctively banded together as a sort of culturally deprived bunch to form their own identity....failures in school and in a dominant culture they couldn't relate to all that well.

It's interesting that Polynesian immigrants are much more socially and culturally cohesive because they have essentially retained their language and culture, and probably somewhat more economically successful....much more psychically healthy, if you know what I mean.

I think if the Haitians are still to some extent emotionally and culturally connected to their French 'heritage' then they might move in that direction. If however, they are economically and 'progressively' inclined, they might move toward the English of that mighty ecomic powerhouse to the north of them (the most logical). Yet, again, they might be more emotionally inclined to the their Latin neighbours to the east, west and south......

Lets hope for the sake of we mongers that they gravitate towards the US.

And that brings me to the real point of all this....that Marc Antony supplies the the most practical suggestion of Googling for Haitian Creole words and phrases for the language of love!!

BTW - BadBear seems to have managed very well with a minimal knowledge of Creole. He must have some other magical quality! :)

I knew something about the plight of the Maoris but I had thought, or hoped, that the language was now on the mend.

I would say that Haiti's emotional ties to France are mostly very negative. A quick review of France's extreme brutality during the colonial period and their ruthless insistence on making Haiti pay them back for the slaves they lost (and their production) have hardly endeared France to Haitians.

Indeed, Haiti has "emotional" ties to Mother Africa. Creole is Africanized French vocabulary tacked on to an African-inspired structure. Think of Creole as an African house with French bricks. Haitians are not attached to French culture any more than South African Afrikaners or mixed race (formerly called Cape Coloureds, often referred to as bruinmense there) people are attached to Dutch culture. Haitians don't feel particularly attached to Dominicans either since Haitians have been, are, and presumably will be so nastily treated there (Google what the dictator Trujillo did to Haitians in the 1930's, essentially, he gunned down thousands of Haitians as a kind of final solution to immigration). I think that most Haitians, while retaining their Creole tenaciously, will drift towards English as a language to talk to the world while a few will also hold on to French as well.

On a practical note, Bad Bear's visitors can communicate in one way.
Since he has internet, you can go to Google translate and translate from English to Haitian Creole and vice versa. It even has pronunciation. Communication is no longer a problem. To be sure, you won't be using it while getting it on but when you have to communicate complicated matters, there is that option. Check it out! http://translate.google.com/#ht|en|

Frannie
05-07-10, 13:00
I would say that Haiti's emotional ties to France are mostly very negative. A quick review of France's extreme brutality during the colonial period and their ruthless insistence on making Haiti pay them back for the slaves they lost (and their production) have hardly endeared France to Haitians.

Indeed, Haiti has "emotional" ties to Mother Africa.

True, but a lot of middle class or professional Haitians go to universities in France or Quebec, so that maintains the ties to French culture. And many Haitians who live overseas are in those French speaking countries.

There may be "emotional ties" to Africa, but not, I think to any specific African country. If they exist at all, they are rather theoretical, like Bob Marley's ties to Ethiopia.

Cunning Linguist
05-08-10, 12:38
True, but a lot of middle class or professional Haitians go to universities in France or Quebec, so that maintains the ties to French culture. And many Haitians who live overseas are in those French speaking countries.

There may be "emotional ties" to Africa, but not, I think to any specific African country. If they exist at all, they are rather theoretical, like Bob Marley's ties to Ethiopia.
Yes, that is correct, but, as you know, there aren't a lot of middle class or professional Haitians. I never trust numbers or surveys, but I remember reading somewhere where only 15% of the population has a reasonable command of French. Of course, it could be argued that these are the very people who call the shots in Haiti while the rest of the benighted masses, ignorant of the language of Molière, count for absolutely nothing (which explains why street signs are only in French, the papers are mostly in French, government business is done only in French, TV programs are mostly in French, with soap operas never dubbed in Creole, only French). Nevertheless, middle class and rich Haitians are the odd exceptions in a country rigidly divided between the very many desperately poor have-nots, a few have-somes, and very, very few have-everythings.
You are right about Africa. Haitians are decendents of slaves brought from all over West Africa and so they do not look to any one country. However, Haitians are definitely NOT enamored of France though most would probably be willing to escape utter destitution in Haiti and live in la belle France, even in poverty. Québec is also a good escape option for the lucky few.

BadBear2000
05-08-10, 13:12
When I first join ISG and looked at the Haiti board, I think there was only about 4 or 5 posts and they were negative posts at that. My old boss told me "He who tooteth not thou horn surely goeth with horn untootethed". Well, I guess I am tooting my horn. I feel responsible for the life that has been breathed into this board and Jackson should appreciate it. Why he will not allow me to post anything with the name of my mansion is beyond me. I cannot even send a PM to a paying customer without the name being blocked out. I guess that is showing appreciation for a member that has brought life to a once dead board on ISG. Anyway, it makes me feel good to see all the discussion about Haiti which is even beyond sex.

For Haiti ever to stand up and go above its impoverished state, people must recognize it as a potentially prosperous country. I am aware of what it could be. I certainly do not want it to become Americanized because that would destroy the very character why we mongers love it. In Haiti when you see a beautiful girl walking down the street you can stop and say, You are beautiful, you have a beautiful ass, you are sexy, or any other comment along those lines without getting arrested or registered as a sex offender. They will even smile and say merci(thank you).

Haiti was once the most productive country in the Americas. It was an agricultural giant in a small country. The elite that the Cunning Linguist keeps mentioning saw they could import food from the USA and sell it for less than the Haitian farmer could. Of course being involved with agriculture in the U.S., I also am aware of all the chemicals that are used to grow the vegetables and meats we eat. Why do you think us Americans have the big guts we have. If you put the fast grow chemicals in the plants and animals and we eat them, is it not obvious it will be passed on to us. I moved to Haiti on July 14, 2009. I weighed 285 lbs. The most I had ever weighed and felt like crap all the time. Before Christmas, I had dropped 40 lbs and now I am down to 235 lbs. That is from eating healthy food and having regular sex. Neither of what you can get in the U.S. without paying some ridiculous money for organic food and going to a Hohouse.

But anyway, getting back to the price of import versus the locally grown food. Now that Mr Bush and Mr Cheney have accomplished their mission of getting the price of oil to reach into the heavens, it cost so much to ship the food to Haiti, that the poor cannot afford it. Now is the time for the farmers to get back to business and destroy the strangle hold that the elite have on this country. I know there are some mongers out there that either have money or know someone that has money that could be invested in agriculture in Haiti. Please contact me or have them contact me so I can show them my plan. After working for the now defunked sugar company for several years, I know how the system works, I know how to make it successful, I know who can be trusted, and I know where all the bodies are buried.

And with all that I will say bye for now but I am telling all you mongers if you want to experience Haiti and its adorable hot babes, you need to get here before the NGOs and control freaks from the USA ruin it. It is the last frontier for us so you better hurry up before it is so called modernized and ruined like our country. I am seeing this happen in the DR. I use to love it. When I was living in Haiti back in the 80s, I use to go there just for the women. That is when you could pick up a hottie and enjoy her for the week without getting a loan at the bank. Now they want too much money for sex but if the trend keeps going like it appears to be, which is in the direction of the USA, soon you will be arrested for looking at a babe in the wrong manner. Oh! And one other thing. In the 80s you watched the girls on the streets. 8 out of 10 were sexy and hot. Today, 8 out of 10 are fat thanks to the U.S. input into the farming methods with their fast grow chemicals and the introduction of Big Macs, Whoppers, Wendy's Hot and Juicys, and the list goes on.

I will ask the Cunning Linguist to copy this post and correct any of my bad language or spelling and send the edited post to me. I will then make the corrections. I even ask Frannie to do the same. As I know both of these guys personally and have the highest respect for them.

Good day

Trinity
05-09-10, 04:17
Hello Badbear! I don't want to sound like the devil's advocate here but if an investor put up the funds to plant a 1000 (or 100x that amount) paulownia trees there, wouldn't they also have to set up a permanent guard...just to keep the population out of them? Wouldn't they pretty much have to be farmed on an armed compound just to get them up to size for the first few years? I've done the research on the trees. I am impressed.

BadBear2000
05-09-10, 07:38
This is where my experience in Haiti comes to play. When I worked at the sugar company, I was responsible for the scales and security there of. My old boss trusted my judgment and we purchased a bush hog. In case many of you do not know what this is, it is a mower pulled behind a tractor that can cut down small saplings and actually mulch them. For many years, the cane cutters would control what fields got cut by setting fire to one. Once the cane has been burned, it has to be cut within a very few days or the juice from it will be contaminated. When the cutting season started, sure enough the second night, they burned a field. I went with the tractor driver to the field where he started cutting the cane with the bush hog which was making the cane unusable. I stood on the bed of my truck and explained to the cane cutters how we were not going to let them control the cane cutting this year. We would lose money but they would also lose work. Every time a field gets burned, we will show up with the bush hog and chop the cane up leaving it on the ground as fertilizer for next years crop. Not one field got burned after that.

My boss got killed in an electrical accident near the end of the crop. The mother, who knew nothing about the sugar cane industry, came over and hired some dumb ass engineer to supervise the cutting of the cane. He also knew nothing about the cane industry. The day before the season started, I met with this engineer and the mother and explained to them the way her son and I had controlled the burning of the fields and no matter how it may seem, if they burn a field, we have to send the bush hog and chop it up. Two nights into the crop, they burned a field. The first thing I did was meet the mother and the engineer again and assured them this was the only way to stop the field burning. They agreed. Later that day, I was driving by the field that got burned and low and behold here set this dumb engineer in his truck watching the cutters cutting the cane. I told him how stupid he was but his answer was it was too much money to lose. I told him he would lose much more money now as they would burn a field every night. And they did. The plant engineer asked me to go with him to see the mother because they had to dump several thousand gallons of juice because it was contaminated. I just looked at the mother and engineer and said you were told but you did not listen. For many years I had controlled the scales and security of the scales with my designed program. After that year, the engineer convinced the mother he could hire 5 Haitian techs to do my job for less money. When I was told that I was no longer needed, I laughed and said two years. They wanted to know what I meant. I explained that I was constantly having to make adjustments to the scales and move the weighmen around in order to keep a balance. I explained the weighmen, farmers, and cutters would bankrupt them within 2 years. They laughed. Two years later the plant shut down and the plant manager called me and told me that it was because they were buying several times more cane than they were receiving.

Where am I going with this? It is simple. We will create many jobs with this project. You will assign a certain plot to each head of the families. You will let them know that it is their responsibility not only to plant and take care of the trees but also to keep the thieves out of them. Trust me, they will.

Hello Badbear! I don't want to sound like the devil's advocate here but if an investor put up the funds to plant a 1000 (or 100x that amount) paulownia trees there, wouldn't they also have to set up a permanent guard...just to keep the population out of them? Wouldn't they pretty much have to be farmed on an armed compound just to get them up to size for the first few years? I've done the research on the trees. I am impressed.

Marc Anthony
05-10-10, 02:50
This is where my experience in Haiti comes to play. When I worked at the sugar company, I was responsible for the scales and security there of. My old boss trusted my judgment and we purchased a bush hog. In case many of you do not know what this is, it is a mower pulled behind a tractor that can cut down small saplings and actually mulch them. For many years, the cane cutters would control what fields got cut by setting fire to one. Once the cane has been burned, it has to be cut within a very few days or the juice from it will be contaminated. When the cutting season started, sure enough the second night, they burned a field. I went with the tractor driver to the field where he started cutting the cane with the bush hog which was making the cane unusable. I stood on the bed of my truck and explained to the cane cutters how we were not going to let them control the cane cutting this year. We would lose money but they would also lose work. Every time a field gets burned, we will show up with the bush hog and chop the cane up leaving it on the ground as fertilizer for next years crop. Not one field got burned after that.

My boss got killed in an electrical accident near the end of the crop. The mother, who knew nothing about the sugar cane industry, came over and hired some dumb ass engineer to supervise the cutting of the cane. He also knew nothing about the cane industry. The day before the season started, I met with this engineer and the mother and explained to them the way her son and I had controlled the burning of the fields and no matter how it may seem, if they burn a field, we have to send the bush hog and chop it up. Two nights into the crop, they burned a field. The first thing I did was meet the mother and the engineer again and assured them this was the only way to stop the field burning. They agreed. Later that day, I was driving by the field that got burned and low and behold here set this dumb engineer in his truck watching the cutters cutting the cane. I told him how stupid he was but his answer was it was too much money to lose. I told him he would lose much more money now as they would burn a field every night. And they did. The plant engineer asked me to go with him to see the mother because they had to dump several thousand gallons of juice because it was contaminated. I just looked at the mother and engineer and said you were told but you did not listen. For many years I had controlled the scales and security of the scales with my designed program. After that year, the engineer convinced the mother he could hire 5 Haitian techs to do my job for less money. When I was told that I was no longer needed, I laughed and said two years. They wanted to know what I meant. I explained that I was constantly having to make adjustments to the scales and move the weighmen around in order to keep a balance. I explained the weighmen, farmers, and cutters would bankrupt them within 2 years. They laughed. Two years later the plant shut down and the plant manager called me and told me that it was because they were buying several times more cane than they were receiving.

Where am I going with this? It is simple. We will create many jobs with this project. You will assign a certain plot to each head of the families. You will let them know that it is their responsibility not only to plant and take care of the trees but also to keep the thieves out of them. Trust me, they will.

I had no idea you had that depth of experience at managing enterprises under real conditions in Haiti. There can't be too many people like you. If you know any others you should try to network.

I suspect that Haiti is currently full of non-profit enterprises that could use your advice (though they probably won't realize it). The rules and networks and the costs and benefits of daily life have to be strikingly different in a country where most people survive on the equivalent of a couple of dollars per day.

That is a fantastic business case study. The workers can easily torch a cane field - when they do, they have a short term benefit - more work. The company is inclined to bring them in to avoid a total loss. They get paid whether the crop is good or contaminated.

In the long run both the plantation and the workers lose because a lot of the cane is wasted and the enterprise loses money and goes under and the workers have no work at all.

How do you stop the cutters from torching the fields to drive the harvest? Security? How many guards would it take? It's got to be pretty easy for anyone to set fire to it - even a boy in the middle of the night with a few matches and some kerosene.

The ONLY way to control burning it is to remove the benefit. Not harvest burnt fields as a matter of policy - even if there's a short term loss.

And even the Haitian owners don't appreciate it. Wow.

The principle applied to your tree plantations of decentralized individual responsibility section by section makes similar sense. That kind of insight doesn't come quickly and I'm afraid a lot of the current well intentioned projects in haiti will accomplish little from a lack of it.

BadBear2000
05-10-10, 13:56
Most of the NGOs and help groups that are in Haiti are running around consuming what food and fuel that is available now getting absolutely nothing done except for creating traffic problems. I remember several years ago, I was in Haiti on a short term contract and it was during the time when Aristide had been ran out of the country the first time. I was sitting in the bar at the Montana hotel listening to some news reporter from ABC. She was talking to these two other ABC reps telling them what Haiti needed. I said excuse me but how long have you been in Haiti. She tilts her head back and says 2 weeks. She looked at me as if she thought that made her an expert on Haiti. I said, Lady, I have been here over 20 years and from what I heard during your conversation, you know absolutely nothing about Haiti or what it needs. She got upset and left. The two guys looked at me, smiled, and gave me the thumbs up. I would be more than happy to work with some of the NGOs here if they really want to help Haiti. I have a friend coming next work that is an NGO and he has his heart in the right place. I will do anything I can to help him. As I have said before, the very elite that I criticize are my friends as well as the very poor. I have watched a slight change with the generation shift. The older guys had no compassion for the ecology of Haiti whereas I do believe their off springs are inclined to do whatever it may take to help it. We will see in time.

If there is anyway to get info to the NGOs or help groups here I would be available and more than willing to help.

Thank you M A for your input

I had no idea you had that depth of experience at managing enterprises under real conditions in Haiti. There can't be too many people like you. If you know any others you should try to network.

I suspect that Haiti is currently full of non-profit enterprises that could use your advice (though they probably won't realize it). The rules and networks and the costs and benefits of daily life have to be strikingly different in a country where most people survive on the equivalent of a couple of dollars per day.

That is a fantastic business case study. The workers can easily torch a cane field - when they do, they have a short term benefit - more work. The company is inclined to bring them in to avoid a total loss. They get paid whether the crop is good or contaminated.

In the long run both the plantation and the workers lose because a lot of the cane is wasted and the enterprise loses money and goes under and the workers have no work at all.

How do you stop the cutters from torching the fields to drive the harvest? Security? How many guards would it take? It's got to be pretty easy for anyone to set fire to it - even a boy in the middle of the night with a few matches and some kerosene.

The ONLY way to control burning it is to remove the benefit. Not harvest burnt fields as a matter of policy - even if there's a short term loss.

And even the Haitian owners don't appreciate it. Wow.

The principle applied to your tree plantations of decentralized individual responsibility section by section makes similar sense. That kind of insight doesn't come quickly and I'm afraid a lot of the current well intentioned projects in haiti will accomplish little from a lack of it.

Frannie
05-10-10, 20:47
However, Haitians are definitely NOT enamored of France though most would probably be willing to escape utter destitution in Haiti and live in la belle France, even in poverty. Québec is also a good escape option for the lucky few.

I guess so. There is also quite a sizable Haitian community in the Miami area, and when I stopped in a Popeye's Chicken place the other day near Orlando, it seemed that most of the staff on duty were Creole speakers who also spoke English with a very charming French accent. They appeared to be well dressed, healthy, and well nourished.

Charles Pooter
05-10-10, 22:33
Forget the chicas, the hotel and restaurant reviews. BadBear's story about the canecutters is the most interesting thing I have read on this board. Marc Anthony was also very thoughtful as ever. I want to meet these guys!

Barbarossa1
05-11-10, 21:22
I can personally attest to the way Badbear can interact with the locals, for when I was there not 12 days after the quake I saw Badbear basically single handedly stop a small riot from happening in front of the airport as the 82nd Airborne looked on. It was an amazing sight! And yes Badbear, lets plant some tree farms! I'm in.

Red Rex
05-14-10, 09:28
Very true, BadBear, it would be a shame to see them lose their essential charm as you describe it, plus their Creole and their culture as they have created it.
The trick is too inject massive amounts of US capital without American culture (and god help us if they absorb our Anglo-Saxon inhibitions!). It surprises me that large American corporations such as Nike etc haven't made use of the cheap labour there.
Or whatever other way Haitians might create a thriving export economy, as you suggest, in aggriculture.

The second trick might be to eliminate the corruption and the political instability....they surely don't want the potential for more Papa Docs there! They've got to do it themselves politically though, I guess.

Congratulations on what you've done for this board. A pity about the advertising which I think is a good principle, but your message is getting through. Certainly Greg's has on the Medellin Mansion.

BadBear2000
05-15-10, 02:55
If you check on Spirit Airlines you will find tickets for around $435 round trip to Port-au-Prince. You will get into Fort Lauderdale around 11 at night and catch the flight the next morning about 6:30 arriving in Haiti around 7:30. The return flight is around 9 AM and arriving in Vegas round 10 at night

Gudluken
05-17-10, 11:56
Reports like this make me want to go to Haiti so bad it's not funny. I travel to the Dr often and it would be very easy to incorporate a trip to Haiti into the mix. I was in Azua two weeks ago which isn't too far from the Haitian border,saw a lot of Haitians there. The bodies of Haitan girls are just my type too. I just need help getting over the unshaven pussy thing,it grosses me out!! Someone please help!

Do you shave your's?

Manizales911
05-17-10, 20:30

Do you shave your's?Yes I do,the girls really appreciate not getting pubic hair in their mouths. Same goes for me.

Cunning Linguist
05-18-10, 01:33

Do you shave your's?
Shaved pussies gross me out! Plucked chickens are not for me. Stubbles and the possibility of razor burns, infections are a big turnoff! I hope the American porn-star spawned craze stops. This is one reason why I will not be going back to the DR, at least to Sosúa, 99.999% are plucked chickens! If guys don't shave theirs, why do they insist on girls doing that? Disgusting! Haiti, China, and apparently Vietnam are holdouts against this misogynist insanity!

BadBear2000
05-18-10, 17:43
Shaved looks too much like little girls to me. I have not been bald since I was a little boy. I do not like big bushes. I like them nice and trimmed but certainly not bald. My old boss use to tell me you take two coca cola pencils roll the lips back on each side and jump in. That way you don't get the hair in your mouth. This sight needs a little humor every now and then. If the Haitian girl likes you, she will shave it clean. Most that I have known trim them and that's what I like. I do get upset with the hairy arm pits and go get the razor. I also cannot stand a girl with hairy legs. I do not want a girl to have more hair on her body than me.

Yes I do,the girls really appreciate not getting pubic hair in their mouths. Same goes for me.

BadBear2000
05-29-10, 17:40
http://www.fly-inselair.com/index.php?topic=flight_schedule

Insel has some good flights that may just get you island people to Haiti or the DR without having to spend a fortune going through Miami

Expat001
06-13-10, 12:23
I would just like to give a vote of confidence for Bad Bear after a recent multi-day visit there where we traveled across the island together and enjoyed a variety of monger and cultural experiences. Bad Bear has a love hate relationship with Haiti after 20 years invested there. As a classic "Mr Fixit" he'd really like to fix Haiti -- a major job .... which hundreds of millions in overseas aid has not done much so far.

Haiti is not for the faint of heart -- read the history. Lots of violence and corruption. It can be very frustrating and annoying, but the rewards are lovely beaches and ladies -- and no one better to guide you than the expert -- Bad Bear -- who has no fear.

I told Bad Bear that he was advertising the "Mansion" incorrectly and that in reality what you are getting is a cultural guide who speaks Creole -- an incredibly important skill -- and who knows exactly what to do to accomplish any monger's goals.

Haiti is the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere and as long as you go there prepared for a serious third world experience -- not a 5 star Waikiki stay -- then you will have an enjoyable safe adventure.

Haitian women come in every shape and size and many are gorgeous -- because the original slaves came from many parts of Africa and were then mixed with other races. But mainly they are very loving, sweet, kind and fun to be with -- lots of laughter and amazing muscle control.

Cunning Linguist
06-14-10, 20:58
I would just like to give a vote of confidence for Bad Bear after a recent multi-day visit there where we traveled across the island together and enjoyed a variety of monger and cultural experiences. Bad Bear has a love hate relationship with Haiti after 20 years invested there. As a classic "Mr Fixit" he'd really like to fix Haiti -- a major job .... which hundreds of millions in overseas aid has not done much so far.

Haiti is not for the faint of heart -- read the history. Lots of violence and corruption. It can be very frustrating and annoying, but the rewards are lovely beaches and ladies -- and no one better to guide you than the expert -- Bad Bear -- who has no fear.

I told Bad Bear that he was advertising the "Mansion" incorrectly and that in reality what you are getting is a cultural guide who speaks Creole -- an incredibly important skill -- and who knows exactly what to do to accomplish any monger's goals.

Haiti is the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere and as long as you go there prepared for a serious third world experience -- not a 5 star Waikiki stay -- then you will have an enjoyable safe adventure.

Haitian women come in every shape and size and many are gorgeous -- because the original slaves came from many parts of Africa and were then mixed with other races. But mainly they are very loving, sweet, kind and fun to be with -- lots of laughter and amazing muscle control.
HI Expat001!
Since you have been there recently, have you got any pictures, clothed or otherwise, of the local talent? I would like to know how they come to Port-au-Prince.

I look forward to going there next month!!! It looks like I will be one of the last at Creole Castle (near Sen Mak or St. Marc)

BadBear2000
06-16-10, 03:45
You can make all the picks you want when you get here. But I am going to send you a couple tomorrow just to get MR Happy working

Cunning Linguist
06-16-10, 10:37
You can make all the picks you want when you get here. But I am going to send you a couple tomorrow just to get MR Happy working
Thanks a lot. I am curious as to how the Sen Mak girls look like, at least some of them. I am sure just like the rest of the Haitians but curiosity is getting the best of me.

Botaki
08-29-10, 03:52
Guys

Most of you coming from the US as I understand. Is anyone here to give an actual advice whats the best flight connection from Europe (London, Frankfurt.). Or Singapore (my port of origin at the moment)

Shall I go to Sto Domingo (many flights from Europe) and connect from there?

Thanks for any input.

BadBear2000
08-30-10, 06:14
Air France has daily flights from Paris to Haiti. They fly here and then to Miami. THen they return the next day from Miami to Haiti to France. Send me a PM where you will actually be flying out of and I will search the best deals. That is why I am here. To make it easy for you guys
Guys

Most of you coming from the US as I understand. Is anyone here to give an actual advice whats the best flight connection from Europe (London, Frankfurt.). Or Singapore (my port of origin at the moment)

Shall I go to Sto Domingo (many flights from Europe) and connect from there?

Thanks for any input.

Amadeuss
08-31-10, 09:19
Air France has daily flights from Paris to Haiti.
Thanks..fits me well.. I can use my mileage on them (Delta. KLM...) Will do my research.

A lot of things do remind me on Madagascar...my favorite destination at the moment. But to to keep changes coming, I should give Haiti a try now.

Is French / Creole the lingua locale..or more english spoken by the gals?

La Isla
08-31-10, 14:20
Botaki
Madagascar is on my list next. Since you are French, you should be OK communicating with most locals. Kreyol is different for sure, but many words are the same or similar. English is not widely spoken.

Thanks..fits me well.. I can use my mileage on them (Delta. KLM...) Will do my research.

A lot of things do remind me on Madagascar...my favorite destination at the moment. But to to keep changes coming, I should give Haiti a try now.

Is French / Creole the lingua locale..or more english spoken by the gals?

Gentleman Travel
10-29-10, 16:01
Is there an easy way to travel between Haiti and Jamaica (Montego Bay)?
I am trying to combine a trip to both, but most airlines run North - South flights, but not inter-island. Any ideas?

BadBear2000
10-30-10, 11:25
Air Jamaica use to fly but I do not know at this time. I will try to check with a travel agent and see

Is there an easy way to travel between Haiti and Jamaica (Montego Bay)?
I am trying to combine a trip to both, but most airlines run North - South flights, but not inter-island. Any ideas?

BadBear2000
11-14-10, 12:51
Guys, if you have a family then spend Christmas with them. If not, you owe yourself a Christmas present so bring it down to Haiti. Santa will put a sweet chocholate in every stocking or pants you hang. We have some guys already coming and more thinking and planning. It only comes once a year so why sit around being all sad and gloomy when you could cuddle up to some hottie. I will not put on a red and white outfit but I will try to be as close to Santa as I can. We will probably have a rooftop party on Christmas Eve and for sure on New Years Eve

Merry Christmas and a Happpy New Year
BB2000

BadBear2000
11-17-10, 13:20
Don't miss out on one of these parties. Nov 25th, Dec 4th, 24th, and 31rst. We will be eating turkey and hot chocolate at a pool side Thanksgiving party. There will be a roof top party on the 4th with a wet t-shirt contest and then on the 5th back at the pool with only hot chocolate this time. On the 24th again will be a roof top party but the only Santa giving things away will be hotties. Then on the 31rst. Well let me see-----It is New Year's Eve----There will be booze and hot chocolate on the roof again and we may even decide to venture into PV if something is hotter than the roof. All I can say is," DO NOT SIT AROUND ALL ALONE ON THESE NIGHTS". You owe it to yourself to get drunk and laid.

BadBear2000
11-18-10, 17:34
we will be here to advise you on the cholera epidemic but just to ease your mind and to make you aware i have attached this message. i actually picked it up from the dominican board.

the risk for cholera is very low for travelers visiting areas with epidemic cholera. when simple precautions are observed, contracting the disease is unlikely.

all travelers to areas where cholera has occurred should observe the following recommendations:

* drink only water that you have boiled or treated with chlorine or iodine. other safe beverages include tea and coffee made with boiled water and carbonated, bottled beverages with no ice.
* eat only foods that have been thoroughly cooked and are still hot, or fruit that you have peeled yourself.
* avoid undercooked or raw fish or shellfish, including ceviche.
* make sure all vegetables are cooked -- avoid salads.
* avoid foods and beverages from street vendors.
* do not bring perishable seafood back to the united states.

a simple rule of thumb is

"boil it, cook it, peel it, or forget it. "

source:

cholera prevention
u.s. department of health and human services, public health service, centers for disease control, national center for infectious diseases division for bacterial and mycotic diseases
publication date: 05/01/1992

cholera prevention

Marc Anthony
11-20-10, 00:19
we will be here to advise you on the cholera epidemic but just to ease your mind and to make you aware i have attached this message. i actually picked it up from the dominican board.

the risk for cholera is very low for travelers visiting areas with epidemic cholera. when simple precautions are observed, contracting the disease is unlikely.

all travelers to areas where cholera has occurred should observe the following recommendations:

* drink only water that you have boiled or treated with chlorine or iodine. other safe beverages include tea and coffee made with boiled water and carbonated, bottled beverages with no ice.
* eat only foods that have been thoroughly cooked and are still hot, or fruit that you have peeled yourself.
* avoid undercooked or raw fish or shellfish, including ceviche.
* make sure all vegetables are cooked -- avoid salads.
* avoid foods and beverages from street vendors.
* do not bring perishable seafood back to the united states.

a simple rule of thumb is

"boil it, cook it, peel it, or forget it. "

source:

cholera prevention
u.s. department of health and human services, public health service, centers for disease control, national center for infectious diseases division for bacterial and mycotic diseases
publication date: 05/01/1992

cholera prevention

anything you are doing differently than usual? these recommendations would be good normal practice even in the dr. are you ok with your water supply for showering/washing? apparently cholera infections produce no symptoms at all in the majority of people, but it's not infectious through most contact. any changes as far as sex?

BadBear2000
11-20-10, 02:51
Since the cholera symptoms seem to be very fast, I think you should be aware of the girl you are going to play with. If she seems sick, I think I would hold up to see what happens. I have not met anyone with the disease and I think for the most it is not a problem because the girls I have come into contact with over the years are very sanitary.

Anything you are doing differently than usual? These recommendations would be good normal practice even in the DR. Are you OK with your water supply for showering/washing? Apparently cholera infections produce no symptoms at all in the majority of people, but it's not infectious through most contact. Any changes as far as sex?

Derekj6926
11-20-10, 04:28
No question BadBear your recommendations correct, however Derek's experience has been these women are no different that Kriptonite is to Superman, there is nothing a man can do, there are no defenses to these fabulous ladies BadBear, let's be real here ;) These women meet the highest standards and when you get one in your arms it is like the Nike commercial, "JUST DO IT"

Since the cholera symptoms seem to be very fast, I think you should be aware of the girl you are going to play with. If she seems sick, I think I would hold up to see what happens. I have not met anyone with the disease and I think for the most it is not a problem because the girls I have come into contact with over the years are very sanitary.

Pete Benetar
11-20-10, 18:46
since the cholera symptoms seem to be very fast, i think you should be aware of the girl you are going to play with. if she seems sick, i think i would hold up to see what happens. i have not met anyone with the disease and i think for the most it is not a problem because the girls i have come into contact with over the years are very sanitary.

personal contact rarely causes infection because of the high inoculum required for infection; however, enteric precautions and careful hand-washing should be employed. bactericidal solutions (hypochlorite) would provide adequate decontamination.

in other words, you need to get a fairly significant load of the bacteria either by ingested fluids/food that has essentially been cultured with cholera or ingestion of, essentially, [CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116). bb makes great commentary and using common sense should trump the sex drive ("in general").

fwiw, the last hottie i had a few weeks ago at the wh stunk to high heaven but was otherwise a gregarious, lovely little spinner. i told her to shower before we did the dirty and after she showered, she still stunk and i told her to shower again. she obliged accordingly with absolutely no argument, smelled proper (finally) and then we had a great night.

BadBear2000
11-23-10, 03:26
For all you ISG members that are in Haiti or coming just remember a few things for the next few days. Try to avoid going out alone especially at night. Even though I have never had a problem and I have been here through many elections I certainly do not want to responsible for any incident that could happen. I roamed the street of St Louis for many years with no problems and it was just rated the most dangerous city in the USA. If you are at the mansion, we will invite some babes to come over or we will take you trolling.

Feel sorry for us guys splashing in the pool after a great Thanksgiving dinner while we feast on some sweet chocolate in the water. I will get some pics and videos.

Happy Thanksgiving
BB2000

Wild Rover
11-23-10, 07:59
For all you ISG members that are in Haiti or coming just remember a few things for the next few days. Try to avoid going out alone especially at night. Even though I have never had a problem and I have been here through many elections I certainly do not want to responsible for any incident that could happen. I roamed the street of St Louis for many years with no problems and it was just rated the most dangerous city in the USA. If you are at the mansion, we will invite some babes to come over or we will take you trolling.

Feel sorry for us guys splashing in the pool after a great Thanksgiving dinner while we feast on some sweet chocolate in the water. I will get some pics and videos.

Happy Thanksgiving

BB2000Badbear,

Make sure you post the pics, Ohhhh Ohhhh, I am homesick for Haiti and that beautiful pussy,

Cunning Linguist
11-23-10, 10:56

Happy Thanksgiving
BB2000
Haiti is not normally as dangerous at night as now because elections are coming up and the people are incredibly pissed and feel they can do little about it. The UN forces have brought cholera with them, namely the Nepali contingent. In the corporate media, they claim it is not proven but at least a Swedish diplomat (Claes Hammar) is quoted in the Swedish media as having told the prestigious Svenska Dagbladet that it is clear they had brought it with them (http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/kolera-till-haiti-via-fn-soldater-1.1209982). Apparently, the outbreak came when they dumped their raw, untreated, cholera-rich sewage into the local river. Nice people.

The man that the power elites like is Jude Celestine who has a lot of money behind him (sometimes allegedly buying off votes ... how surprising). However, the main party -- Fanmi Lavalas, (representing 80% of the votes) which has been disallowed from the race for obvious reasons (they would always win) -- seems to be rooting for Jean-Henry Céant.

Let's see if the Haitian elite can steal these elections in the traditional way: ballot stuffing, disenfranchising voters if not buying them. Maybe the poor, sick, cholera-stricken will be dissuaded from voting out of apathy. I don't know, as it seems, they do seem very pissed off.

An interesting source of information is www.haitian-truth.org, a website run by a former U.S. Air Force figher pilot.

Eventually, Haiti will get back to its "normal" self soon, relatively speaking, and the going will be good for hot babes. If I were in Haiti, I would be going out of my way to tell people that I have nothing to do with MINUSTAH (UN). Peace

Gentleman Travel
11-23-10, 15:41
BB2000
Hey BB, can you describe the way you have things set up?
Like I didn't know there was a pool there - or is it a rooftop hot tub?
And do you have a rooftop bar?

I had hoped to be back by now, and may be in the new year.

BadBear2000
11-25-10, 05:04
I have a friend with a pool and we are having dinner at his place. I am preparing the turkey and him and another friend are preparing the rest. We do have the roof set up with tables and covers which are there for our parties. There will be a bar there in the near future as the owner is determined to finish it.

Hey BB, can you describe the way you have things set up?
Like I didn't know there was a pool there - or is it a rooftop hot tub?
And do you have a rooftop bar?

I had hoped to be back by now, and may be in the new year.

BadBear2000
11-26-10, 01:10
The rooftop party will still be on Dec 4th but the pool party the day after has been canceled. The guy said he is afraid the neighbors would get upset if the girls started screaming. But we will still have fun on the roof.

Also, as you know the election is this Sunday, November 28. If there are any of you ISG members staying somewhere that you may feel a little uncomfortable. We can hold you up here for a few days. I am certainly no army but I do know how to handle circumstances like this. Just contact me and we can make arrangements. Do not get alarmed. I still do not think there will be any problems for us. Only those that are involved with the election with the winner or losers.

Pete Benetar
11-27-10, 13:17
The rooftop party will still be on Dec 4th but the pool party the day after has been canceled. The guy said he is afraid the neighbors would get upset if the girls started screaming. But we will still have fun on the roof.

Also, as you know the election is this Sunday, November 28. If there are any of you ISG members staying somewhere that you may feel a little uncomfortable. We can hold you up here for a few days. I am certainly no army but I do know how to handle circumstances like this. Just contact me and we can make arrangements. Do not get alarmed. I still do not think there will be any problems for us. Only those that are involved with the election with the winner or losers.

I am staying with BB's company presently. I would not allow my present company to bias my opinion or my statements. I plan to hold fairly close to "camp" here at the WH with BB et al and having been back now for the 3rd day this visit, I am completely relaxed.

Plenty of girls to come visit me and I could not think of a finer, more stalwart crew than BB's to enjoy this vibrant slice of paradise.

BadBear2000
11-27-10, 13:58
I had business on the other side PAP yesterday and had to travel through downtown. I had no problem and actually enjoyed the lesser traffic jambs. Only campaign workers pushing their candidates. The border between the Dominican Republic and Haiti will close today, Saturday, Nov 27 at 6:00PM and will not open until Monday Nov 29 at 6:00 AM. All markets will be closed tonight until Monday unless there are problems that may cause an extension of this. Avoid large crowds, demonstrations, and by all means stay off the street late at night. If you are in Haiti and you need a babe to pass the time, call her and have her come early so you want be caught during this time without someone to play with Mr Happy. Invite your favorite and just ride out the storm.
BB2000

BadBear2000
11-28-10, 16:44
Election day seems to be very quiet except for a couple of places where some candidate supporters tried to block some voting centers. As I have stated before, for us there is no problems as long as we stay out of the politics. Keep cool and keep mongering. The Haitian economy needs it.

Gentleman Travel
11-29-10, 23:27
Glad to hear things are holding together there BB, you never know in situations like this.

I might be able to come just after Christmas until just after New Years.
But like before, I will be there for business.
Do you think the place (especially aid organizations) will shut down over the holidays?
I don't mean the on-the-ground stuff, obviously food and water will still be delivered.
But will the organizers bugger off for the holidays?
I don't want to come down, then find I cannot meet the people I need to.

Also, could you keep your eye out for a girl with decent English?
Not necessarily translator-quality (although that would be good),
but someone who would be able to travel with me and help communicate.

BadBear2000
11-30-10, 01:15
As far as the NGOs whether they will leave or stay for the holidays I have no idea. I would assume if they have family they would go but if not why would you leave these honeys.

Now as far as management of businesses located in Haiti, I think most of them stick around.

I will see about a girl that can translate in more ways than one.

Glad to hear things are holding together there BB, you never know in situations like this.

I might be able to come just after Christmas until just after New Years.
But like before, I will be there for business.
Do you think the place (especially aid organizations) will shut down over the holidays?
I don't mean the on-the-ground stuff, obviously food and water will still be delivered.
But will the organizers bugger off for the holidays?
I don't want to come down, then find I cannot meet the people I need to.

Also, could you keep your eye out for a girl with decent English?
Not necessarily translator-quality (although that would be good),
but someone who would be able to travel with me and help communicate.

DavidExplorer
08-07-11, 05:35
That is, why do we hear so much more about the DR than Haiti?

BadBear's description and the trip reports have me intrigued. It seems like the girls themselves may be more appealing than in the DR.

We hear all about wanting to support Haiti after the horror of the earthquake, so I'm surprised mongers aren't running down there to take advantage of the beautiful girls. Haitian girls seem to be very much appreciated when in the DR; why would they not be even better in their own country?

I'm also curious about BadBear's status, seeing that he has apparently found the love of his life. May I express my hope that she is still the love of his life, and that fact does not interfere with his business?

D

JBrasco951
06-19-19, 00:29
Staying with a friend of mine thru July 5th and then heading to a beach resort for the weekend. I do speak Spanish and English but I can't speak Creole.

Haven't booked a hotel for the weekend yet. I'll. I'm looking for a good girl friendly hotel hopefully that the girls are hopefully a mix of Haitian and Dominican women lingering around the resort.

Any recommendations on which beach town to stay in. Restaurants, bars, love hotels.

Will be heading to the DR later this year but my friend it's just I should visit him in Haiti and will be great.

If you have any suggestions please send them here or DM me thanks.