PDA

View Full Version : Mr Gogo in the Dominican Republic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

Mr Gogo
05-20-20, 03:07
Good job. I have not seen that weight since 8th grade.That's why a lot of veterans have stopped advising newbies, just a waste of time.

Man I got to do a segment on that: From the newbie that brought up all the hoes on el conde and put them up in hotels to hog the pussy, to newbies falling in love only to learn that every brother on el conde has banged her LOL.

Oakie
05-20-20, 09:47
I totally agree. Quarantine has given me time to do some self evaluation and maybe peek into where I am going.

I'm looking at places off the beaten path and not much tourism. I just hope this doesn't become the "American disease" that follows us when we travel.

A gentleman told me he was even considering bringing girls to the US from other countries to prevent himself being quarantined abroad. Just let her quarantine in the US with him.

Hang on guys, the roller-coaster is just reaching the top. Hurricane season, US elections, Dominican elections, summer heat. Should be a wild closure of 2020.

I'm too spread out and have to do major downsizing.I'd guess we're on similar trajectories MrGG.

Some Greek guy said "The unexamined life is not worth living".

Years ago, life for me was all about sex (I could have qualified for clinical sex addiction) As I once related to BrotherP, I'd think nothing of driving the 4 hours to Detroit, and back again the same day to get my rocks off. I lost count of the women I've fucked, but it has to be up there with some of the greats. If I had a hot date lined up for the evening, I would have to fuck somebody in the afternoon so I could last longer. My best times were taking off for a couple weeks (citing "business stress" LOL) to SF and driving down the coast to LA and Tijuana. In those days I was a good-looking young guy, so I could and did meet non pros anywhere I went. Caught the tail end of the Flower Power thing there in 70 to 74.

My two good wives, bless 'them, had to know!

Once the kids had grown, I took a long look at my life! Risk taking, devious plans to get away. Between all the sex, my Business, and family, I was getting tired of having to do the things I loved best in secret. I wanted freedom, without hurting anybody.

Fast forward to 2009. Enter Sosua, and MrGG's posts about the scene here! One trip and I was a convert. Never wanted to go anywhere else!

Now it's quality of life, over quantity. I'm happier and much healthier in my simple life here, than I've ever been. Can cook or do a little laundry when my regular is not around. Good practice for the COVID lockdown, which hasn't really affected my daily routine too much. Got a local network around me for all my needs.

I'd say, looking back, Sosua is not a destination for a healthy young 21 year old, unless he has problems meeting women. He'll just take that problem with him and be a mark. Young guys I know here, tend to fall in love, want it returned, like normal, and get pissed when the subject of money comes up, as it always eventually does!

Sosua is the "country for old men", or party central for the warriors! It's now being touted as one of the best retirement communities in the Caribbean. LOL.

Thanks for your indulgence of this rambling post.

(Things are slow here, right now).

SubCmdr
05-20-20, 12:54
1. Advice is often worth no more than you pay for it especially if it is unsolicited advice.

2. Everyone always does what they want with their money. It often only comes down to if other posters approve or do not approve. Men in the arena do not listen to critics. Anyone can follow every word of your advice. They still doing what they want with their money.

Since when did taking care of yourself physically, taking care of yourself financially and managing your money prudently, become special priorities in life because of COVID-19? I have been doing all of those things (with varying success) since I left for university. My Dad wired money into my account and told me that is all you get. You figure it out. And I did. Quick, fast and in a hurry! COVID-19 has taught me that money does not have any value if you cannot buy with it what you want. And that true wealth is being able to take care of yourself in all aspects. That is why I am looking to buy a finca and build an off grid house. Land to grow food and learn animal husbandry. That is what works for me. Everyone else can dowhattheylike!

If people did not realize that you must apply the "oxygen mask" rule to life and family before, I am glad something has finally woke them up. LOL!

That is why months ago I was telling board members that were talking about sending hoes money to save that shit. You do not know when or if you will see them again and you might need that shit with covid in town. This is a time to concentrate on yourself and your family. But as usual you get the I do what I want with my money.

GrownMan1
05-20-20, 16:56
The first Country that opens up. I mean not one that makes me stay inside for 14 days when I get boots on the ground.

It can be Peru, DR, Colombia, Central America. I will be on that plane. I'm used to being in action every other month so the purse is strong now.

To me it is a question of how much time left do I have to monger?

As far as the Bitching Virus my plan is what I'm doing right now. I am down to 162 pounds { my fighting weight. } No sugar or booze, lots of strong exercise, and walking everyday. Getting some good sleep.

As I have said before " put me in coach ".Book me in the emergency isle on the same plane with you. Been doing the Sea moss diet hoping something will be open by June 1. I'm used to leaving the country once a month. Work has slow down and will continue to do so until the economy recovers. If it wasn't for my workouts diet and Mary Jane I don't know what I'll do.

YyzTravel
05-20-20, 17:06
Book me in the emergency isle on the same plane with you. Been doing the Sea moss diet hoping something will be open by June 1. I'm used to leaving the country once a month. Work has slow down and will continue to do so until the economy recovers. If it wasn't for my workouts diet and Mary Jane I don't know what I'll do.I have been doing intermittent fasting and just eating a low carb diet. I run twice a day and then do my HIIT in the afternoon and getting back into shape super fast. Progress is making me inspired for more progress. I'm not doing it for the chicas, I just want to feel and look good. Plus, frankly, it also just won't hurt being in crazy good shape again getting non-pros and even pros when the girls are attracted to you. No doubt, they are attracted to money, but having a good body doesn't help.

SavePros321
05-20-20, 18:01
That is why months ago I was telling board members that were talking about sending hoes money to save that shit. You do not know when or if you will see them again and you might need that shit with covid in town. This is a time to concentrate on yourself and your family. But as usual you get the I do what I want with my money.No truer words have ever been written.

At the very beginning of this I was telling dudes to just log off of their mongering FB profiles in order to avoid the temptation when the sirens (chicas) start to call (message you). I have turned off my FB online statues for both desktop and the mobile app so that they cannot see when I am online. The few messages I have gotten from chicas I have left as "unread" in my inbox. As far as they know, Covid killed me. Because even if the "como has estato?" gestures are sincere, I know where the could ultimately end up: the dreaded request for money.

Shit may suck in her life right now, but shit can get just as sucky for me. Money may not cure Covid, but it can definitely keep your belly full. And I like to eat.

As Krazie Bone said: "Dawg, I need all my change!

Mr Gogo
05-20-20, 21:40
I have been doing intermittent fasting and just eating a low carb diet. I run twice a day and then do my HIIT in the afternoon and getting back into shape super fast. Progress is making me inspired for more progress. I'm not doing it for the chicas, I just want to feel and look good. Plus, frankly, it also just won't hurt being in crazy good shape again getting non-pros and even pros when the girls are attracted to you. No doubt, they are attracted to money, but having a good body doesn't help.Welcome to the Gogo forum, where we talk about a variety of topics and keep things positive. Before whenever I press "purchase" to buy a ticket, it would give me a rush of positive energy and a new outlook. Now I can't even press "purchase" so it's a roller-coaster ride emotionally, as we wait.

I'm going to tell the a guys a secret, even though most guys don't do it.

I shave all body hair before a trip. I get a lot of compliments for being clean shaven. But to each his own.
I agree , fasting intermittently is the key.

John Gault
05-20-20, 21:49
I have been doing intermittent fasting and just eating a low carb diet. I run twice a day and then do my HIIT in the afternoon and getting back into shape super fast. Progress is making me inspired for more progress. I'm not doing it for the chicas, I just want to feel and look good. Plus, frankly, it also just won't hurt being in crazy good shape again getting non-pros and even pros when the girls are attracted to you. No doubt, they are attracted to money, but having a good body doesn't help.You are doing great. Me I will take a tip from Mr. Slick and get a pull-up bar.

The point I was trying to make is to get really healthy. When we are talking about mongering and the stinking virus what you need is to have your resistance level high. I never get a flu shot and people all around me catch it. To me that is the key to this whole mess. Of course losing your man boobs always helps with the girls.

YyzTravel
05-21-20, 15:46
Welcome to the Gogo forum, where we talk about a variety of topics and keep things positive. Before whenever I press "purchase" to buy a ticket, it would give me a rush of positive energy and a new outlook. Now I can't even press "purchase" so it's a roller-coaster ride emotionally, as we wait.I have four trips already purchased; One of the benefits of being a Diamond with Delta is I can cancel and always get my money back without issue. Looking forward to a trip right now is something every guy should be doing. Spend the extra $200 and get a refundable ticket if you have to.

I'm going to tell the a guys a secret, even though most guys don't do it.

I shave all body hair before a trip. I get a lot of compliments for being clean-shaven. But to each his own.
I agree, fasting intermittently is the key.I'm the same way, a lot of guys don't care, but I like to keep it clean. I shave here at home, but before a trip, I will actually wax and get tan. Call me vain, but I openly acknowledge it, , I am vain and work damn hard to stay in shape. I want to look good. Nothing like fucking a girl who is genuinely attracted to you than just laying like a starfish. One of my best memories was picking up a girl and she facetimed a friend while we were fucking since she thought I was that attractive. Ended up banging the friend later that week; I tried for the trio, but didn't happen. I keep the chest hair on though but just trim it down. I have found a lot of Latin women want some hair on a man, and love when they run their hands on my chest.

Tempoecorto
05-21-20, 18:13
I shave all body hair before a trip.Are you serious? I have not shaven my body hair, ever since I was fifteen. To me, shave or not, it never made an iota of difference, ever, in a long, ahem, career. I only trim my pubic hair and the women often help as it is impossible to do it right by oneself and even then it gives me the jitters with the scissors around that zone. LOL!

On a separate note, I was a little taken aback by your thoughts on taking a hard look at your life, in the wake of the virus. My theory is simple, share as much as one can, especially with people who are less fortunate and hit hard by this calamity, including women, even when there is no assurance that you will see them. Can't speak for others but I am not going to take anything along, when my call comes. In the meantime, I have places to visit, people to meet.

SubCmdr
05-22-20, 17:08
These characters that have traveled to other countries and got pussy should know that they can say no to the pussy. The pussy will either accept it or they will not.

What the jokers need is a backbone transplant! Who is scared of a money request? There are people who advocate going to church if you are scared. That that is like giving a man a fish. I do not advise that. I believe in the teach a man to fish theory.

So here is my advice to those that catch the same fish (chicas) in the same pond (countries) each time. 1. You can throw them back (say no) and they will bite on a different line. 2. You can always catch more fish.

Hell, I will let you in a secret here in Republica Dominicana, you can tell a chica no and they might still come back. LOL!

Now my perspective may be different. I am way past the days of caring in which toto (pussy), boca (mouth) o culo (ass) I ejaculate in. I am also way past worrying about day to day cash flow. You cannot stretched even if you have homes in different countries if you pay cash and plan for the continuing maintenance costs of your fixed assets. And I did not go to church or google the above information. Went to Hard Knock Life University to learn these things.

"I talk it how I live it cause I did it by the way". Young Jezzy.

At the very beginning of this I was telling dudes to just log off of their mongering FB profiles in order to avoid the temptation when the sirens (chicas) start to call (message you). I have turned off my FB online statues for both desktop and the mobile app so that they cannot see when I am online. The few messages I have gotten from chicas I have left as "unread" in my inbox. As far as they know, Covid killed me. Because even if the "como has estato?" gestures are sincere, I know where the could ultimately end up: the dreaded request for money. Shit may suck in her life right now, but shit can get just as sucky for me. Money may not cure Covid, but it can definitely keep your belly full. And I like to eat. As Krazie Bone said: "Dawg, I need all my change!

Mr Gogo
05-23-20, 00:51
I'd guess we're on similar trajectories MrGG.

Some Greek guy said "The unexamined life is not worth living".

Years ago, life for me was all about sex (I could have qualified for clinical sex addiction) As I once related to BrotherP, I'd think nothing of driving the 4 hours to Detroit, and back again the same day to get my rocks off. I lost count of the women I've fucked, but it has to be up there with some of the greats. If I had a hot date lined up for the evening, I would have to fuck somebody in the afternoon so I could last longer. My best times were taking off for a couple weeks (citing "business stress" LOL) to SF and driving down the coast to LA and Tijuana. In those days I was a good-looking young guy, so I could and did meet non pros anywhere I went. Caught the tail end of the Flower Power thing there in 70 to 74.

My two good wives, bless 'them, had to know!

Once the kids had grown, I took a long look at my life! Risk taking, devious plans to get away. Between all the sex, my Business, and family, I was getting tired of having to do the things I loved best in secret. I wanted freedom, without hurting anybody..You never have to apologize to me for anything Oakie, your experience and perspective is good info and much appreciated.

Mr Gogo
05-23-20, 00:54
No truer words have ever been written.

At the very beginning of this I was telling dudes to just log off of their mongering FB profiles in order to avoid the temptation when the sirens (chicas) start to call (message you). I have turned off my FB online statues for both desktop and the mobile app so that they cannot see when I am online. The few messages I have gotten from chicas I have left as "unread" in my inbox. As far as they know, Covid killed me. Because even if the "como has estato?" gestures are sincere, I know where the could ultimately end up: the dreaded request for money.

Shit may suck in her life right now, but shit can get just as sucky for me. Money may not cure Covid, but it can definitely keep your belly full. And I like to eat.

As Krazie Bone said: "Dawg, I need all my change!Glad to see you are still going strong bro. See you in Medellin in the future.

Mr Gogo
05-23-20, 01:05
https://youtu.be/a43PXCE4LPU

2 bedroom apartment for rent in Puerto Plata. Call Kirkwood Capron and tell him Gogo sent you.

House for sale Puerto plata https://youtu.be/veFso7xIOZE.

SavePros321
05-31-20, 14:03
Glad to see you are still going strong bro. See you in Medellin in the future.Absolutely bro! We almost made it happen last year when we were both in town, LOL.

GrownMan1
07-22-20, 19:40
So I get a Voice text from Gogo. He knows I'm in the Boca area and he's telling me about some drama a guy was going through when dealing with a Chica. It was both educational and comical. The only name mentioned was Gogo addressing me by my travel name. I thought it was worth sharing with two of my friends who frequent the DR a lot. About five hours later I'm on the block in Boca Chica talking to this guy Canada I just met. Well I think we met before but of course you can't remember everyone.

Anyway while we were all sharing good information he said hey man let me let you hear something. He goes to his phone and he plays the text that Gogo had sent personally to me. I was flabbergasted. He had played it to all of his friends who were talking about it. We met by chance and we just happen to be talking to me and I'm the Receiver of that text. Wow 😯.

Mr Gogo
07-22-20, 20:12
Yeah, heard it straight from his mouth. Crazy story I will write about at a further date, now its too new to post. I only shared that with Grownman . The story was just coming out. Basically the lesson is, don't go for the "Free pussy trick" when in a high prostitution area. Don't pay for a girls friend in the resort area, those bands are expensive. And don't go to sleep and let the girls roam the resort for clients LOL. The police did their jobs and locked the girls in jail (I have the photos but will post later). Thankfully the gentleman wasn't harmed.

Mr Gogo
07-30-20, 23:48
Its funny how somehow things always seem to work out in the end, especially when you believe in putting out good Karma.

Africa has been on my mind for awhile now so now I'm going to share some info on my upcoming trip to Ghana.

I received a PM from Triple darkness who happened to be in Santo Domingo. He needed some assistance with hookups. He has been living in Africa for years.

I've been on Afro introduction for 3 days and I'm really disappointed. Its full of scammers to say the least. I haven't used online dating in 5 years so I'm a bit out of touch.

The first day 150 girls hit me and immediately wanted to move from the site to hangouts or wassap. Big mistake but I'm an amateur at this shit. About 90% asked for money for airtime or explicit videos. I was able to get a better understanding of the culture from a few. Then I decided to ask the girls on wassap to send me a selfie now with 3 fingers on their chin within 3 minutes and they mostly failed. Blocked them as scammers. Then I figured out some can photo shop a picture and add 3 fingers, blocked. So I decided to FaceTime the rest and half of them failed that with bullshit excuses, blocked. So now my wassap is dominated with blocked girls. Found 2 out of the 150 who I could verify but now I'm frustrated and don't want to deal with any of them. Figured I would give it all a break and calm the fucked down. Now I've got 285 messages from girls on the site waiting to be open. Not going good so far. The plan is to wait a month and go fishing on the site. Don't let girls pick me. But TD gave me some good info to keep me motivated.

Flights can run 3 k to 5 k easily for 24 hours and 2 connections. The 1500 usd flights take 30-40 hours and 3 or more stops. Found a flight from Dulles in DC direct for 1200 usd (10 hours) in March but the airline has major financial problems. So just feeling my way through and dodging covid-19 for now.

Again thanks to triple darkness for the info about Africa.

Triple Darknes
07-31-20, 01:28
Its funny how somehow things always seem to work out in the end, especially when you believe in putting out good Karma.

Africa has been on my mind for awhile now so now I'm going to share some info on my upcoming trip to Ghana.

I received a PM from Triple darkness who happened to be in Santo Domingo. He needed some assistance with hookups. He has been living in Africa for years.

I've been on Afro introduction for 3 days and I'm really disappointed. Its full of scammers to say the least. I haven't used online dating in 5 years so I'm a bit out of touch.

The first day 150 girls hit me and immediately wanted to move from the site to hangouts or wassap. Big mistake but I'm an amateur at this shit. About 90% asked for money for airtime or explicit videos. I was able to get a better understanding of the culture from a few. Then I decided to ask the girls on wassap to send me a selfie now with 3 fingers on their chin within 3 minutes and they mostly failed. Blocked them as scammers. Then I figured out some can photo shop a picture and add 3 fingers, blocked. So I decided to FaceTime the rest and half of them failed that with bullshit excuses, blocked. So now my wassap is dominated with blocked girls. Found 2 out of the 150 who I could verify but now I'm frustrated and don't want to deal with any of them. Figured I would give it all a break and calm the fucked down. Now I've got 285 messages from girls on the site waiting to be open. Not going good so far. The plan is to wait a month and go fishing on the site. Don't let girls pick me. But TD gave me some good info to keep me motivated.

Flights can run 3 k to 5 k easily for 24 hours and 2 connections. The 1500 usd flights take 30-40 hours and 3 or more stops. Found a flight from Dulles in DC direct for 1200 usd (10 hours) in March but the airline has major financial problems. So just feeling my way through and dodging covid-19 for now.

Again thanks to triple darkness for the info about Africa.Man 90% of those "chicks" are dudes. Look up "yahoo Boys" They're Nigerians that scam mainly women but they'll pretend to be a chick too. Not to shit on Nigeria but they're the main ones scamming; the average African is very honest especially to westerners.

Africa is like Red Pill dating there's Street walkers but those are bottom of the barrel chicks what damn near everyone does is get the number set up a date then fuck them. If you like the girl you keep her if you don't avoid her.

The main difference in Africa as opposed to Santo Domingo is that a chick in an African city will be middle class by her village standpoint she'd have to be to be able to sustain herself in the city while she looks for a job. That's still super poor by even Dominican standards, It sorta like a Haitian chick would need some money to get to Sosua so that she can hustle. An African chick could be a college grad and unemployed or under employed. A chance meeting with a westerner or even a rich local can change her life so she will absolutely try to put it on you to audition to be your Girlfriend.

That happened to me.

The only dating apps you need are Badoo and Tinder. Match meet and fuck. I'm literally with a Tinder date in the bed right now
All over the world the game remains the same.

Trip.

Triple Darknes
07-31-20, 01:43
https://youtu.be/a43PXCE4LPU

2 bedroom apartment for rent in Puerto Plata. Call Kirkwood Capron and tell him Gogo sent you.

House for sale Puerto plata https://youtu.be/veFso7xIOZE.How does it work? I know that like in Africa you get four walls and have to buy shit that comes with an apartment in the states like Refrigerators and stoves. But do they do the standard 3 months in advance lease like in Africa? I'm no where near wanting to rent a place (although I'd consider a furnished apartment) but I'd better ask now that I'm here.

I'm thinking that although Airports aren't going to close down when opened no matter where you go there's going to be a soft lockdown (unless they just act like they cured it like Tanzania is doing) so I might just stay here until this shit is over or they say it's over.

Trip.

Mr Enternational
07-31-20, 02:56

The first day 150 girls hit me and immediately wanted to move from the site to hangouts or wassap. Big mistake but I'm an amateur at this shit. About 90% asked for money for airtime or explicit videos.Everyday on latin cupid there are profiles from Cuba and Venezuela that hit me up saying bla, bla bla. This is my whatsapp. I ignore them all because I know it is a scammer or a pimp. It is not in a serious chick's DNA to do such a thing.

Hola cario como estas me gustara tener la posibilidad de conocerte ms aqu te dejo mi Whatsapp+5351076079 espero q puedas escribirme. Besitos te espero.

Hola me gustara conocerte pareses boena persona podes llamarme +34643006503 yo no entro mucho en la pgina.

As TD was saying, it is just as easy to meet chicks in the various countries in Africa that I have been to as there are anywhere else. In Accra go to Joker's Disco and Labadi Beach and Frankie's Chicken in Osu.

Mr Enternational
07-31-20, 03:01
How does it work? I know that like in Africa you get four walls and have to buy shit that comes with an apartment in the states like Refrigerators and stoves. But do they do the standard 3 months in advance lease like in Africa? I'm no where near wanting to rent a place (although I'd consider a furnished apartment) but I'd better ask now that I'm here.Just go on Airbnb and ask one of those people how much they would charge you to rent one of those furnished places for 1 month at a time.

Triple Darknes
07-31-20, 03:07
Just go on Airbnb and ask one of those people how much they would charge you to rent one of those furnished places for 1 month at a time.That makes sense. I'm at an apartment right now it's kinda eh I don't know if it's a dominican thing but they only seem to give you one set of sheets and expect you to clean it yourself. In a country that's known for sex tourism you'd think that even for a one night stay there would be six sheet sets and 20 towels. I could ask to rent this place for awhile but I'd rather be back near zona colonial.

Thanks for the advice.

Trip.

Mr Gogo
07-31-20, 05:36
Yeah Mr E its always Mook once I land, rarely do I even return the calls from the internet girls. But if it's a new spot youtube and the internet sites are my preferred sources until I arrive unless I have someone like TD. I've gotten some good cultural shit already to validate my 25 usd online investment. Like most African girls think most light skinned black Americans are white guys from Europe. I asked the girl on wassap what African women think of Black Americans and she said she doesn't know any but she likes white guys like me LOL. Seems most women under 25 don't have kids. She also explained the dynamic between African men and Afro women.

Even 5 years ago when I last did the internet preparing for the Philippines, girls wanted to meet and marry me at the airport. Never called any of them except the one in Cebu (might need her as a fallback if I visit Cebu).

Triple Darknes
07-31-20, 07:23
That's why a lot of veterans have stopped advising newbies, just a waste of time.

Man I got to do a segment on that: From the newbie that brought up all the hoes on el conde and put them up in hotels to hog the pussy, to newbies falling in love only to learn that every brother on el conde has banged her LOL.Did someone really buy up all the hoes on El Conde? Because everyone including hoes told me that there's hoes on El Conde and I went down there a few days ago and didn't see any. Right before the SOE I did see a few bottom for the barrel types at the park at night but nothing in the daytime and I walk around like I have newbie Amercan written on my chest.

Trip.

GrownMan1
07-31-20, 13:17
Flights can run 3 k to 5 k easily for 24 hours and 2 connections. The 1500 usd flights take 30-40 hours and 3 or more stops. Found a flight from Dulles in DC direct for 1200 usd (10 hours) in March but the airline has major financial problems. So just feeling my way through and dodging covid-19 for now.24 hours of flying and three to five K. Gogo you are one of the few friends I have that likes chocolate as much as me. But Shitt That's more expensive and time consuming than Brazil and I never been there to visit. As much as I would love to go to the motherland. For all of that work, I'll need another plan. Gogo you are enjoying the retirement life. I Don't think I have the time or patients for a trip like that. However, if I keep watching the Cameroon females volleyball team chocolate phat asses, I might find motivation. Damn!

Mr Gogo
07-31-20, 17:19
24 hours of flying and three to five K. Gogo you are one of the few friends I have that likes chocolate as much as me. But Shitt That's more expensive and time consuming than Brazil and I never been there to visit. As much as I would love to go to the motherland. For all of that work, I'll need another plan. Gogo you are enjoying the retirement life. I Don't think I have the time or patients for a trip like that. However, if I keep watching the Cameroon females volleyball team chocolate phat asses, I might find motivation. Damn!Yeah if you still working and have limited time, its not worth it. Talking to Triple Darkness it actually sounds like the old days when girls just wanted to meet and hang out, with no hard-core business negotiations. Those were the days when you would wake up with a naked girl in your bed that you met at the club and she doesn't want to go home LOL.

OldKool
07-31-20, 19:17
My standard trip is about 1200 dollars. My flight is 400 hotel 50 a night 250 ,food 150.500 for entertainment. I can do a 5 day trip to DR for less then some folk pay for a flight to there destination and be there in 7 hours. I always have great time and this budget allows to do 5 or more trips a year. I just got back and have a trip booked for August. Flight on American 350 to POP. Best price I have ever seen from BWI. I just did SD with chicas I know and had a very good time. Having women you know and are comfortable with you is a great situation. I would love to do some other spots but I am still in love with the DR. It has my kind of women, great music, beaches and everything is cheap. I live like a king there.

24 hours of flying and three to five K. Gogo you are one of the few friends I have that likes chocolate as much as me. But Shitt That's more expensive and time consuming than Brazil and I never been there to visit. As much as I would love to go to the motherland. For all of that work, I'll need another plan. Gogo you are enjoying the retirement life. I Don't think I have the time or patients for a trip like that. However, if I keep watching the Cameroon females volleyball team chocolate phat asses, I might find motivation. Damn!

Mr Gogo
07-31-20, 19:52
My standard trip is about 1200 dollars. My flight is 400 hotel 50 a night 250 ,food 150.500 for entertainment. I can do a 5 day trip to DR for less then some folk pay for a flight to there destination and be there in 7 hours. I always have great time and this budget allows to do 5 or more trips a year. I just got back and have a trip booked for August. Flight on American 350 to POP. Best price I have ever seen from BWI. I just did SD with chicas I know and had a very good time. Having women you know and are comfortable with you is a great situation. I would love to do some other spots but I am still in love with the DR. It has my kind of women, great music, beaches and everything is cheap. I live like a king there.Yeah the DR is my spot, but that new adventure still excites me also. It's funny but most people I know who only did the Dominican Republic pre covid-19 are now saying they wished they had went to Colombia or the Philippines. But as Mr E said " If you only do one spot you don't have anything to compare it to".

Mr Enternational
07-31-20, 21:21
I would love to do some other spots but I am still in love with the DR. It has my kind of women, great music, beaches and everything is cheap. I live like a king there.Do you plan on retiring there OK?

Triple Darknes
07-31-20, 23:19
24 hours of flying and three to five K. Gogo you are one of the few friends I have that likes chocolate as much as me. But Shitt That's more expensive and time consuming than Brazil and I never been there to visit. As much as I would love to go to the motherland. For all of that work, I'll need another plan. Gogo you are enjoying the retirement life. I Don't think I have the time or patients for a trip like that. However, if I keep watching the Cameroon females volleyball team chocolate phat asses, I might find motivation. Damn!I flew from DC to Nairobi on Ethiopian Airlines on a 16 hour flight with a four hour layover. Kenya Airways has a Nonstop from New York to Nairobi that's 13 hours Ethiopian set me back 656 dollars. However I would pay more to fly another airline than Ethiopian. Addis Ababa is one of the worst places to have a layover Their Flight Attendants are all dimes but no wifi and small seats are a killer with a 13 hour flight.

Usually the Arab Airlines Ethiad Egypt Air are better. But you can defenitely get to the east coast of Africa for under 700 or even 600 if you plan ahead.

Trip.

Triple Darknes
07-31-20, 23:21
My standard trip is about 1200 dollars. My flight is 400 hotel 50 a night 250 ,food 150.500 for entertainment. I can do a 5 day trip to DR for less then some folk pay for a flight to there destination and be there in 7 hours. I always have great time and this budget allows to do 5 or more trips a year. I just got back and have a trip booked for August. Flight on American 350 to POP. Best price I have ever seen from BWI. I just did SD with chicas I know and had a very good time. Having women you know and are comfortable with you is a great situation. I would love to do some other spots but I am still in love with the DR. It has my kind of women, great music, beaches and everything is cheap. I live like a king there.I got a 100 dollar deal to Santo Domingo on spirt from BWI two weeks ago 138 with taxes. It was a red eye though.

Trip.

Triple Darknes
07-31-20, 23:29
Yeah if you still working and have limited time, its not worth it. Talking to Triple Darkness it actually sounds like the old days when girls just wanted to meet and hang out, with no hard-core business negotiations. Those were the days when you would wake up with a naked girl in your bed that you met at the club and she doesn't want to go home LOL.That's exactly how it is. Check Out Needy69's posts about Africa. Jamaica is kind of the same way. No one pimps out girls in Africa meaning there's no walking street full of Massage Parlors and brothels / casas. The closest thing to a brothel is a strip club or bar with on site rooms, but theres not a system of men or mamasans that get paid before you get laid.

Women do what they want, Like I said what usually happens is a girl goes to the big city looking for work and a friend tells them about a Massage Parlor or they just start hanging out at bars and either some westerner spots her and fucks her and or they get schooled by Veteran hoes in the game, but their main goal is to be a GF. I think it's a Black thing because Jamaica is the same way You either meet her discreetly at her job or you meet her at a place that westerners hang out or you meet her on Badoo or Tinder.

Trip.

Triple Darknes
07-31-20, 23:31
Yeah Mr E its always Mook once I land, rarely do I even return the calls from the internet girls. But if it's a new spot youtube and the internet sites are my preferred sources until I arrive unless I have someone like TD. I've gotten some good cultural shit already to validate my 25 usd online investment. Like most African girls think most light skinned black Americans are white guys from Europe. I asked the girl on wassap what African women think of Black Americans and she said she doesn't know any but she likes white guys like me LOL. Seems most women under 25 don't have kids. She also explained the dynamic between African men and Afro women.

Even 5 years ago when I last did the internet preparing for the Philippines, girls wanted to meet and marry me at the airport. Never called any of them except the one in Cebu (might need her as a fallback if I visit Cebu).African women have kids early. But they usually leave them back in the village until they get on their feet usually via meeting a foreign boyfriend.

Trip.

GrownMan1
08-03-20, 13:03
Like most African girls think most light skinned black Americans are white guys from Europe. I asked the girl on wassap what African women think of Black Americans and she said she doesn't know any but she likes white guys like me LOL. Seems most women under 25 don't have kids. She also explained the dynamic between African men and Afro women.
.I can only imagine the fascination for a lighter and whiter complexion men is preferred in Africa. The same could be said about Haiti and Jamaica. I have plenty of my Haitian friends with benefit tell me how they love white men. I've had Jamaican friends that come to America and go crazy over under average white women.
When I ask my Jamaican girlfriend why, she said because they think it upgrades their status. I later caught her soliciting white men on a dating site. She turn down all the other men of color who tried to contact her. Before she left to go back to Jamaica she purchased a shit load of skin bleaching products. She said she can get Triple her money back for it in Jamaica. Between that and Amazon fire sticks were are in hot demand.

Triple Darknes
08-05-20, 00:15
Yeah if you still working and have limited time, its not worth it. Talking to Triple Darkness it actually sounds like the old days when girls just wanted to meet and hang out, with no hard-core business negotiations. Those were the days when you would wake up with a naked girl in your bed that you met at the club and she doesn't want to go home LOL.That's exactly how it is. But as you say long ass flight. It might be cheaper to break it up with a Flight to London or Paris then a flight to Africa.

Trip.

Mr Gogo
08-05-20, 00:36
That's exactly how it is. But as you say long ass flight. It might be cheaper to break it up with a Flight to London or Paris then a flight to Africa.

Trip.One big negative I'm hearing about is the health care is terrible. I'm at a point where I have turned off email notifications from Afro introduction in my inbox on AOL. I also found out that Afro introduction is world wide not just Africa so I've double back to Cuba, Colombia and the DR. If the message on the dating site doesn't have a Spanish name I probably won't even open it.

Something about the Latinas that drives me wild. Too many African girls have fake hair for me. I did the 3 month special so for the last month I will message the ones I'm interested in. Hopefully a covid-19 vaccine will be discovered so I can start globe hopping again.

Triple Darknes
08-05-20, 04:25
One big negative I'm hearing about is the health care is terrible. I'm at a point where I have turned off email notifications from Afro introduction in my inbox on AOL. I also found out that Afro introduction is world wide not just Africa so I've double back to Cuba, Colombia and the DR. If the message on the dating site doesn't have a Spanish name I probably won't even open it.

Something about the Latinas that drives me wild. Too many African girls have fake hair for me. I did the 3 month special so for the last month I will message the ones I'm interested in. Hopefully a covid-19 vaccine will be discovered so I can start globe hopping again.The fake hair shit is a problem only the most educated an top notch sisters in Africa have the money and know how to fix natural hair. I had to teach my girlfriend this. I had to accept that liking variety does not make someone Anti Black Now if you're Black and wouldn't touch Black women with a 20 ft pole no matter how hot then you have a preference.

But what I will say the sex is A-1 I've had a good time in DR but the sex just doesn't compare. Maybe there's some head doctors here that I haven't met but I'm telling you, getting a westerner will change not only the girl but her families life. I haven't been to Cuba but it has to be the same, It's very important that she pleases you. There's not nearly as many tourists in Africa unless you go to notorious bars you could easily meet chicks who never had foreign dick in their lives.

Trip.

Triple Darknes
08-05-20, 04:29
One big negative I'm hearing about is the health care is terrible. I'm at a point where I have turned off email notifications from Afro introduction in my inbox on AOL. I also found out that Afro introduction is world wide not just Africa so I've double back to Cuba, Colombia and the DR. If the message on the dating site doesn't have a Spanish name I probably won't even open it.

Something about the Latinas that drives me wild. Too many African girls have fake hair for me. I did the 3 month special so for the last month I will message the ones I'm interested in. Hopefully a covid-19 vaccine will be discovered so I can start globe hopping again.The health care is probably on the same level as Kenya. The problem in Africa is corruption people steal things, but Private hospitals are decent enough to use in certain Countries. When the say the health care is bad they mean it's bad for poor people, Kenya and TZ had state of the art cancer wards. IF YOU COULD AFFORD THEM.

Trip.

Mr Gogo
07-18-21, 02:02
First impressions.

Wzup fellas. I've been all over the world and have posted about it here for the last 15 years, but I think either the game has changed or I have gotten old. Before it was adventure over safety now it's safety over adventure. I chose to stay in the barrio even though everyone suggested Boca grande. If you know where Corales de India hotel is, I'm in the barrio right across the bride from that hotel. Seems I'm the only gringo here but it's not a bad spot. Probably should have stayed more south as it's an hour walk from my hotel to the walled city. Cab or Uber charges 8 k to 10 k depending on the time of day. Anyone know any spots here in this barrio that's safe let me know.

Met up with Grownman and we went to club delirium first. Crowded at 10 pm and 30 k for a Cuba libre (rum and coke). Hot girls there but didn't get prices because I wanted to hit more clubs. Went to Space next, same drink prices, not as crowded and the waitresses and girls were super friendly, I like this spot. Then hit the rooftop bar after you enter the clock tower. Nice spot, open aired, good music, couples and groups, but no working girls. This wasn't a problem because it was some older ladies with their friends who interested me. My preference is the 30-40 year old ladies.

Mr Gogo
07-18-21, 02:04
It was a good day.

Woke at 8 am, no hangover effects from drinking last night, did a few push-ups jumped in the shower and headed out the door for my hour walk to Boca Grande. Met Grownman and Wood at a restaurant and we did the beach walk. Honestly I couldn't feel the beach vibe and I've been to beaches all over the globe. Usually I use the water for therapy but it didn't seem inviting, but I'm sure I will try again. Great eye candy and the hustlers were on us but we just acted deaf and kept walking. The fellas had plans so this allowed me private time to double back on a few waitresses solo. Made plans for later with one girl and stopped for some house supplies (Beer, water, juice, rum, coke and chocolate candy). Damn I forgot food so I walked outside and 8 people were eating some kind of soup. I asked if it was a restaurant here that was open and had good food and she no. Damn this is a different barrio, not even the guy on the corner with old chicken grilling.

The girl sensed my desperation and came to my rescue. She walked in a house two doors away and came back with a paper bowl of soup. Oh shit, my favorite San chocho. Didn't taste better than the Dominican Republic version but hit the spot. I offered to buy the girl and two others a few beers and next thing I know I'm family. Even the drunk Uncle kept trying to talk to me which I played " dumb gringo", no Spanish here sir. He never caught on even though me and the other girl were talking Spanish. He was just a drunk happy to have a new friend who would listen to him.

A few cubby single girls came out of nowhere and joined the party with an occasional glance at the new gringo. I'm glad I wasn't drinking rum yet or big girls would be in play. When I saw a Lee Haney (body building champion) dude come up in a dress I knew it was time to go.

So much for being low key in the hood, they treated the gringo nice.

Mr Gogo
07-18-21, 02:05
Touts and beggars in Cartagena.

Maybe it's because I lived in Boca chica Dominican Republic for two years, but I haven't had any problems with the touts in Cartagena. Boca chica has the most aggressive touts in all the Caribbean. It's all in the attitude and vibe you give off. I walk around like they are invisible and I don't hear them. These guys are trained hustlers and read body language and emotions.

The entry questions are designed to give them information and draw you into their trap: where are you from?, I remember you?, my friend and my brother are the entry setup. Just looking at them is all they need. Getting agitated falls into their plan, they got you.

It's funny because I was sitting with my buddy yesterday at an outdoor cafe in the walled city and every tout went to him and never to me even though I'm sitting right next to him. He said damn why are they fucking with him and not me. I explained he was paying attention to them and then he felt he owed them an explanation. Saying I don't have money, or I'm sorry but I just brought something only adds to their game which is to get you to talk and sympathize with them. Nice guy shit don't work.

I guess it's hustlers code, because I don't see or hear them so they know I'm up on their bullshit and leave me alone.

Mr Gogo
07-18-21, 02:36
Instead of paying the 35 k (10 usd) for my Cuba libe (rum and coke) at the clubs in the walled city, I grabbed a couple Augular beers from my neighborhood for 3 k and posted up at the park entrance as you enter. The show was interesting as I got to see all the women strut as they entered and headed to the clubs. Two skinny skanks approached me but looked drugged out.

Hit club space and the waitress put me at a standup table in the corner and I ordered one of those overpriced drinks. A cutie in a white dress came over with a smile on her face and I was glad to have the standup company. A few other girls who knew me came over to give me hugs and kisses but the girl in white (Anna) never got mad and just smiled. Ok, no jealous attitude first test passed. We took pictures, danced and were having a great time. I brought her a tequila and she drank it and now wanted to grind, okay.

I asked how much for her time in my house for sex and she said 300 k (89 usd), for two hours. I ignored her offer and started thinking maybe this ain't the one for me. An hour later she said 250 k till the morning because I was fun and we left.

At the crib she took a shower and came out with a towel and stood at the foot of the bed and dropped the towel. Man I hit the jackpot. No CBJ but condom for sex. After sex she curled up with the pillow and slept like a baby. I did the leg over sleep position so I would know if she got up and went to sleep. At 6 am I woke up, looked at the clock and looked at her ass, time for the morning hardon dig out. Then she went back to sleep. At about 8 am she got up and took a shower and got dressed. I gave her the full 300 k she requested for a memorable night. She wanted to meet me later for lunch but I was back in hardcore dude mode and told her no. But real talk I liked the angel in white.

Coolie High
07-18-21, 23:51
At the crib she took a shower and came out with a towel and stood at the foot of the bed and dropped the towel. Man I hit the jackpot. No CBJ but condom for sex. After sex she curled up with the pillow and slept like a baby. I did the leg over sleep position so I would know if she got up and went to sleep. At 6 am I woke up, looked at the clock and looked at her ass, time for the morning hardon dig out. Then she went back to sleep. At about 8 am she got up and took a shower and got dressed. I gave her the full 300 k she requested for a memorable night. She wanted to meet me later for lunch but I was back in hardcore dude mode and told her no. But real talk I liked the angel in white.Champ done came up!! As always Gogo, you turn lemon into lemonade. Glad she didn't even approach you with that CBJ bull. If you believe you found yourself a winner you got to atleast bring her back for another round.

Rebel Monger
08-23-21, 20:07
When you put a k after a quote (35 k) (300 k) (250 k), does it stand for thousands? Because if you do, 35,000 CUP official rate is 1,457 US dollars. Of course, you can get a better exchange rate on the street but not 10 USD. 700 CUP for $10 is more likely.

Instead of paying the 35 k (10 usd) for my Cuba libe (rum and coke) at the clubs in the walled city, I grabbed a couple Augular beers from my neighborhood for 3 k and posted up at the park entrance as you enter. The show was interesting as I got to see all the women strut as they entered and headed to the clubs. Two skinny skanks approached me but looked drugged out.

Hit club space and the waitress put me at a standup table in the corner and I ordered one of those overpriced drinks. A cutie in a white dress came over with a smile on her face and I was glad to have the standup company. A few other girls who knew me came over to give me hugs and kisses but the girl in white (Anna) never got mad and just smiled. Ok, no jealous attitude first test passed. We took pictures, danced and were having a great time. I brought her a tequila and she drank it and now wanted to grind, okay.

I asked how much for her time in my house for sex and she said 300 k (89 usd), for two hours. I ignored her offer and started thinking maybe this ain't the one for me. An hour later she said 250 k till the morning because I was fun and we left.

At the crib she took a shower and came out with a towel and stood at the foot of the bed and dropped the towel. Man I hit the jackpot. No CBJ but condom for sex. After sex she curled up with the pillow and slept like a baby. I did the leg over sleep position so I would know if she got up and went to sleep. At 6 am I woke up, looked at the clock and looked at her ass, time for the morning hardon dig out. Then she went back to sleep. At about 8 am she got up and took a shower and got dressed. I gave her the full 300 k she requested for a memorable night. She wanted to meet me later for lunch but I was back in hardcore dude mode and told her no. But real talk I liked the angel in white.

Mr Enternational
08-23-21, 20:18
When you put a k after a quote (35 k) (300 k) (250 k), does it stand for thousands? Because if you do, 35,000 CUP He is talking about Colombia. 35,000 COP, Colombian Pesos.

Rebel Monger
08-24-21, 19:08
He is talking about Colombia. 35,000 COP, Colombian Pesos.Sorry, I should pay attention. Now it makes sense!

Mr Gogo
07-15-22, 17:02
Gogo is living his best life. Most of you know I've been living in Zona Colonial for the last year right behind National super mercardo on conde. Great spot with a two bedroom, two bath and balcony for 600 usd a month. Got to leave two deposits and sign a contract. A lawyer owns the building so didn't need a fiador.

Zona colonial, El Conde is great living. Never a boring moment. Packs restaurant to post up and people watch but it gets freaky after 10 pm The cigar shop by the park to chill and watch the honeys. It's a Spanish school here for 1000 pesos a month. It's a new empanada place on Conde that is the bomb. I even had a bar disco where the owner let me run the place because all my boys would come and watch the NBA playoffs. It's 2 new casas her with Venezuelan and Colombian girls along with Oasis and foxys. Thursday and Friday Jaragua for music, wings and drinks. I can have a couple drinks and wings for less than 1000 pesos. And the girls working there are all 8-10.

I left Zona last week because I had to slow down on my partying and hanging out. A few of my boys got mad with GoGo but it was time for a change. Also I went to the Well Vet clinic here and I highly recommend it. Free weekly massage with hot rocks. Just did my annual physical and all the numbers are good.

But I got tired of the horns blowing in Zona Colonial and moved out and up. Currently living in La Espirilla. Tore high rise. Absolutely quiet at night. Complete gym and swimming pool. Underground parking and security and cameras. 14th floor lounge with BBQ and tv. Plus the best views in the city. I pay just under 1000 usd a month.

Yeah, life is good. I'm bullshit free and smelling the roses. Peace.

Tempoecorto
07-17-22, 03:37
Gogo is living his best life.
Yeah, life is good. I'm bullshit free and smelling the roses. Peace.Welcome back, Gogo!

Mr Gogo
07-17-22, 15:28
Welcome back, Gogo!Thank you Sir. Hope you are well.

Tempoecorto
07-17-22, 21:04
Thank you Sir. Hope you are well.I am fine. I did not realize that you are there as you have been very quiet.

I see that you are planning to permanently put a stake there in the DR. I just spent a few days there and the heat was unbearable. The good part of the DR is its proximity and familiarity but I am not sure about the bureaucracy. Hopefully we will learn from you.

Warm regards.

Mr Gogo
07-18-22, 04:51
I am fine. I did not realize that you are there as you have been very quiet.

I see that you are planning to permanently put a stake there in the DR. I just spent a few days there and the heat was unbearable. The good part of the DR is its proximity and familiarity but I am not sure about the bureaucracy. Hopefully we will learn from you.

Warm regards.The Philippines is still my favorite spot but the world is crazy now, so figured I would grab something local that I was used to for now. The Florida real estate market was booming so I would be living in the DR and fielding all these phone calls from investors daily so when they finally said my price I seized it. After 30 years in the same home I was now homeless in the world, so the Dominican Republic was next up.

I retired a few years ago and it has been great. I've done the gammit and have come full circle, but the experience was worth it. From living in Este Santo Domingo in the barrio to now living on the top. I've learned to appreciate a good nights sleep LOL. From living in Boca Chica where roosters wake you up every morning and car horns blow to now living where you hear the crickets. From having the electric go out twice a day to now having two generators. From having street walkers knocking on my door after hours to now guests have to be cleared and announced.

As far as the bureaucracy, it's something that really makes you draw back. I had 3 penthouse deals fall apart because I felt I was in over my head as for as who I could trust. Even having two lawyers watching each other still leaves you on edge. Renting is the way to go here for now. Even when I was buying a car I would go in dealerships and nobody would rush to meet me like in the States, usually I had to go get the salesman who was doing nothing.

The North coast is one of my weekend getaway spots. POP and Sosua have been monthly runs. I really got to go see Oakie in Sosua soon. It's been a longtime coming and GM and Coolie only tell me great things about the guy. I just want to sit and listen to his wisdom. We have a few vets settling down and enjoying life so it's something we all should do, show those guys respect and soak up some of the wisdom. I've met a lot of good guys here like yourself and I cherish the good memories we share.

SubCmdr
07-18-22, 12:18
I am fine. I did not realize that you are there as you have been very quiet.

Warm regards.Good to know you are well Mr. T. Sorry I did not get a chance to get to your location so we could hang out. As you know I am way deeper in the mix than planned to be. After all the years I have been living here I do feel like the heat is just a notch above what I remember and that I am used to.

The thing all who plan to expat here should remember is that you are always an outsider. There are only two types of people who live here, Dominicans and all others. Get yourself a strong Dominican advocate that is willing to run the hurdles with you and in some cases for you. That individual will be worth much more than you wind up paying them. With money and strong Spanish skills everything else will take care of itself.

Well, well Mr. Gogo. I cannot welcome you back to Republica Dominicana because according to your posts you never left. I will say this, I am looking forward to reading the posts of another person who actually lives here like I do.

You going to cut the cord completely and renounce your citizenship?

Mr Gogo
07-18-22, 18:36
A few years ago WRX got me hooked on streaming and I love it now. I have a nividia shield and two fire sticks. Wheather it is a trip to the North coast or just chilling at the house, it's a must have. On the nividia I have the Sportz tv app and it gives me every channel for 10 usd a month. On the firestick I have extreme pity for 12 usd a month. Throw in 9 usd a month for express VPN and I'm set. Add-ONS are Sirius Xm and YouTube.

Some are even advanced enough to add Kodi or another app for free. It's the way of the future fellas, cable is out. Now the good thing about cable here in the DR is most times they show the PPV fights as a free bonus. Make sure you have good Wi-Fi, get a 4 k fire stick from Amazon (35 usd with prime), put a VPN on it and pick your service. Most services have free trials. Just google top IPTV services. It's a good investment and better than sitting in a hotel room on vacation with nothing but Netflix's.

Mr Gogo
07-18-22, 18:53
I have the Humano supreme plan with all the bells and whistles. Including air trans to the States. It costs me 150 usd a month. They have other plans for as little as 150 usd a quarter. I have dental included and prescriptions. I've had it 6 months and have yet to use it at all. There is a deductible on certain things. A friend of mine Chris of Capron real estate (the only black owned real estate company in the DR) out of Puerto plata just had an episode where he had to go to the States for a major operation because the premium plan here had limitations. So make sure you have options like returning to the USA. BTW, Chris is back in the DR smarter and stronger.

Tempoecorto
07-19-22, 00:06
The Philippines is still my favorite spot but the world is crazy now, so figured I would grab something local that I was used to for now. With all due respect to you and to our friend DDD who recently retired to the Philippines, I cannot stand Filipino food, in marked contrast to food in the rest of the South East Asian nations, as well as in North Asia but more than anything, I cannot brook the flying distance. The DR is certainly a sweet spot. Just like you, Subcmdr (and Ozzie surprisingly) has also settled down in the DR and so, who knows, in the near future, I might be picking your collective brains.

BTW, congratulations on your getting the right deal in FL selling your property but I also commiserate on your "homelessness".

Tempoecorto
07-19-22, 00:12
As you know I am way deeper in the mix than planned to be. After all the years I have been living here I do feel like the heat is just a notch above what I remember and that I am used to.No worries. Speaking of Gogo's putting a stake there in the DR, your stake is twice as deep and in more senses than one. LOL.

Mr Gogo
07-19-22, 05:22
With all due respect to you and to our friend DDD who recently retired to the Philippines, I cannot stand Filipino food, in marked contrast to food in the rest of the South East Asian nations, as well as in North Asia but more than anything, I cannot brook the flying distance. The DR is certainly a sweet spot. Just like you, Subcmdr (and Ozzie surprisingly) has also settled down in the DR and so, who knows, in the near future, I might be picking your collective brains.

BTW, congratulations on your getting the right deal in FL selling your property but I also commiserate on your "homelessness".DDD? I'm confused. Everyone I know who has retired to the PI did so before I did in 2018. I also don't enjoy Philippine food.

The world is open and waiting. You write your own script. You only live once so my advice would be to go for it and check it off your list. Good luck.

Mr Gogo
07-19-22, 05:47
No worries. Speaking of Gogo's putting a stake there in the DR, your stake is twice as deep and in more senses than one. LOL.Bro,

I think you underestimate me, respectfully speaking. The world is my home. With Covid, the war, and the possible recession I just think it's better to plan locally. If the world was a better place I would be globe trotting yearly. I have circled the island (the DR) many times and my resume is well documented here by many posters yourself included. I don't know any others man's stake in the DR because it's not important to me. I have seen you many times at New Garden hotel back in the day and enjoyed a good meal with you on the strip, so I judge you on those positive terms.

Tempoecorto
07-19-22, 19:27
Bro, I think you underestimate me, respectfully speaking.No offense meant to you, Gogo, when I was referring to someone else's stake being deeper. There is no value judgement. I am not comparing either. What I meant by it, is that some go to a place and live as a tourist, that is one level of engagement, others get more involved with a serious relationship perhaps even siring children and then there are others who get involved in serious economic activities. I hope I stand clarified.

My stake if ever there were to be one, would be only skin deep, as a tourist only.

Tempoecorto
07-19-22, 19:45
DDD? I'm confused. The gentleman's handle is Dcups. Which is why I referred to DDD. He moved to the Philippines this year.

SubCmdr
07-19-22, 20:19
No worries. Speaking of Gogo's putting a stake there in the DR, your stake is twice as deep and in more senses than one. LOL.I'll take it on your word on Bro. But rest assured I'm not in a "who has what" in the world and or in Republica Dominicana because have I have long since needed a resume for anyone or anything.

I look forward to chilling with you at Pirate's Bay again. What was that drink you introduced me to? Grappa! What a life to be living, free of judgments and the opportunity to enjoy all that the Dominican Republic has to offer. The Sosua you showed me opened my eyes to what was really there. I didn't really see much of anything on my first trip to Sosua.

Should you decide to make Republica Dominicana one of the places you frequent once you decide to give up the grind. I'll be here. Mind open and full of knowledge of how things really work in the Dominican Republic.

Mr Gogo
07-20-22, 01:14
The gentleman's handle is Dcups. Which is why I referred to DDD. He moved to the Philippines this year.Oh, that guy. I like his reports and he is big titty lover. Now I get it.

Mr Gogo
07-20-22, 01:25
No offense meant to you, Gogo, when I was referring to someone else's stake being deeper. There is no value judgement. I am not comparing either. What I meant by it, is that some go to a place and live as a tourist, that is one level of engagement, others get more involved with a serious relationship perhaps even siring children and then there are others who get involved in serious economic activities. I hope I stand clarified.

My stake if ever there were to be one, would be only skin deep, as a tourist only.My biggest adjustment was slowing things down. Before it was always all-in full speed ahead every day. Drinking and chasing girls all day long. It was always a few friends coming to Santo Domingo every week and they all call Gogo as soon as they land and we hit the bar and drink and hunt immediately. My body was saying " damn man again". The party was non stop because they were on vacation with limited time. That's why I moved out of Zona colonial, because it was too much going on. I look forward to my visits from the many friends I have on this board but it's more a day with them then a day to myself. No more drinking and chasing girls from sun up to sun down.

SubCmdr
07-20-22, 04:40
My stake if ever there were to be one, would be only skin deep, as a tourist only.I understand your point Mr. T. You don't need blue paper, a SRL, and a RNC like I got bro. You only need money and Spanish skills for a good life in the Dominican Republic. I did not even have Spanish skills when I arrived. I had no intention to run down the rabbit hole I find myself in. But life here during the lockdown in the Dominican Republic changed me. You see I stayed here the entire time and never left. I made the decision that if I was going to really live here I needed something real.

No more Dominican landlords thinking they were better than me because they owned the property I wanted to rent. No food insecurity. I wanted to benefit from the money I was spending. I built a team of Dominican advocates and it was off to the races. I go hard in the paint. But if you asked me if I would be where I am at today in the Dominican Republic I would have laughed at you. When I told Trip the what I was up to he said "Nobody moves to the Dominican Republic to do that."

But here I am. And if disaster does not hit in the next 2 or 3 years. Getting on my grind again and jumping the hurdles along the way will have been worth it. Well it already is worth it due to the significant increase in value of my purchases. But you know, I'm in the process of building something that will last long after they burn me and bury me.

As we have spoken, I have one more property to make my property portfolio complete and set up my final retirement. So, I am on my grind just like you until I get it done.

Tempoecorto
07-21-22, 03:25
Oh, that guy. I like his reports and he is big titty lover. Now I get it.Interesting. Call it serendipity or whatever but yesterday Dcups called me from the Philippines and we had a long and great conversation. He sent me a bunch of pictures later including his young love under a waterfall. He, as my Indian saying goes, will live long!

Mr Gogo
07-21-22, 05:25
It's a little town about about 90 minutes from Santo Domingo that I use as a weekend getaway. It has a river, beautiful girls, a couple colmados and a safe spot as a base. I try to be a little unpredictable so I never announce my arrival. I want all options on the table. I met an older chic (35), who seemed to have the basics I'm looking for. Clean, organized and trustworthy. The sex was a bonus. She valued the weekend more than me. The problem was she wouldn't give me space when I needed it, she locked in when I was there. As I said I'm unpredictable, so I threw her a curve. I would drift off to the colmado solo and have a good time and sometimes don't respond to her calls.

It was on one of these adventures that I met the church girl. I'm with a brother who came up from Santo Domingo and we are posted up at the spot. This beautiful church girl walked by with a long ankle length dress, long satin shirt and a covering from her head. I'm tilting up a presidente jumbo as she walk by so I just observed and said " if she comes back this way I'm going to talk to her". Well 30 minutes later she walks back and I pounced. She was passing out religious flyers nothing more. I asked if I could give her my number and she said she didn't have a phone.

Two days later I saw her again and gave her a test; "what is my name?" she passed and she now had a phone. We exchanged numbers and exchanged messages a few times a day. Hers were mainly scriptures and positive memes mine was just a smiling face. I'm trying not to fuck this up by exposing my hand too soon. The next month I go back to my spot but I now want to see my older chic. We go to the big grocery store to buy juice, chicken, eggs, and water and veggies and fruit. About 4 k pesos worth of shit.

When I'm in a big store I have a tendency to walk off and check out the other chics under the guise that I'm shopping. I drifted and then came back to my lady but she was in the isle talking to another chic who seemed familiar. The chic had on blue jeans that was fitting nicely, tennis shoes, hair flowing to her shoulders and school teacher glasses. Do I know this girl? I played it off and didn't look at her but drifted away. As I'm away I'm putting things together, was that my church gir? So about 15 minutes later I go to find my girls and she is in line, behind the church girl. Fuck!

I stand there with.

Mr Gogo
07-21-22, 05:39
I stand there with my sunglasses on looking to the side but really I'm watching her. She now has a wedding ring on and an older Euro guy is bagging up the groceries for her and he has on a wedding ban. I'm with my lady but I'm just as guilty as she is. No looks or words were exchanged. I wanted to hit her up with" what was that shit" but that's not the play. She might not have remembered me, maybe it was her sister, maybe she thinks I don't remember her. I wait a couple days and no messages, I didn't send any either, shit I had a house full of food and some good pussy.

Then after two days I got weak again and hit her up with a basic greeting and we flowed back to where we were. Shit if she don't bring it up, I won't either, understood.

A week later I talked her into a meal on El Conde so she caught the bus up. I'm thinking it's just here but it's her and her fine ass friend and they don't look like church girls LOL.

Will continue manana.

D Cups
07-21-22, 22:42
Interesting. Call it serendipity or whatever but yesterday Dcups called me from the Philippines and we had a long and great conversation. He sent me a bunch of pictures later including his young love under a waterfall. He, as my Indian saying goes, will live long!Hi T and Mr. Gogo. Ya Mon., I follow what you guys are doing, too. I don't know if I'll ever make back to DR from PI but I sure do miss the big tits and expert blowjobbers there. It's difficult to find boobs on slim girl in the PI. Maybe 1 in 20. And they are so much more conservative. I mean, they want you to wife up right away unless you are in Angeles City where anything goes. Anyway, I want you guys to squeeze some big ones for me will you? Cheers!

GrownMan1
07-22-22, 03:46
ImI wanted to hit her up with" what was that shit" but that's not the play. She might not have remembered me, maybe it was her sister, maybe she thinks I don't remember her. I wait a couple days and no messages, I didn't send any either, shit I had a house full of food and some good pussy.
.If it ain't broke do not try to fix it. Sometimes things not said are better understood.

Mr Gogo
08-18-22, 20:11
I've lived in the barios of Boca chica. I've lived in the bario of Este Santo Domingo, Ensanche Isabelita, Calle ocho. I've lived in the always busy Zona Colonial. But now I'm living in La Espirilla, just past Gascue.

Man I'm loving this building. Two generators so the electricity is never out for more than 30 seconds. Gym, pool, and observation deck. Security, cameras and underground parking. No roosters crowing, no horns and definitely no motochonchos racing. Only sound at night is the cool breeze sound. A college is two blocks away along with an assortment of restaurants and a National super market. I have a one bedroom, two bathrooms, maids quarters and double balcony. I pay 850 usd a month plus electricity. Must sign a year lease with two deposits and a month in advance.

We celebrated my boys birthday on the observation deck and had a great time. Go to " Uncle Henry living in the Dominican Republic" on Facebook for photos and videos. Last week I went up to the observation deck and it' was a meeting of all female sales ladies for Herbalife having a meeting, about 30 fine ladies. I hung around watching the beautiful sunset and the girls, and they would chat me up during a break. Six girls gave me their business cards without even asking. I called them and thanked them for being so nice and all of them want to come by and hangout, 3 I have fucked, money was never discussed. LOL.

Only problem here is I had to check security because they let two of the Herbalife girls just walk up without calling me on the intercom.

Went to the pool to show my boy the weight room and three girls with bikinis want to know if we live here and where we are from.

My favorite is to walk to the university and act like " lost gringo". It never fails when I ask for directions, they are young and helpful.

Santo Domingo is full of eager women all you have to is get out and socialize.

Coolie High
08-19-22, 04:56
Now that's what I'm talking about. Year after year decade after decade just straight WINNING in life. This what I want to see and read not the the daily drama we're so program to see on the nightly news. Theres a reason why when I come down to DR I always try to reach out to you and the other OG's. I'm trying to learn all I can so I can avoid the daily drama and bullshit and just lounge and enjoy life, the way it was intended to be. Great stuff hermano.

Mr Gogo
08-19-22, 05:12
Now that's what I'm talking about. Year after year decade after decade just straight WINNING in life. This what I want to see and read not the the daily drama we're so program to see on the nightly news. There's a reason why when I come down to DR I always try to reach out to you and the other OG's. I'm trying to learn all I can so I can avoid the daily drama and bullshit and just lounge and enjoy life, the way it was intended to be. Great stuff hermano.How can you not win in the DR?. Man I'm glad we stayed in touch through your sentence in sex prison. You rolled through it LAS Vegas style and returned to the DR fully loaded. I've seen the pictures and movies and threesomes and pool fucking so you are certified. LOL.

SubCmdr
08-19-22, 17:18
All of Santo Domingo este is not a barrio. My first building had 24 hour security that announced guests and a sea view. In fact I was right across the street from the sea. And took a walk along Avenida Espana nearly everyday for exercise and to enjoy more than just the sea view.

The current building I live in sits within a complex with a gates for access to the parking lot with 24-hour security. Intercom to get into the building. Walking distance of everything I need. Short drive to everything else. And my area continues to grow. I made a path of progress play and it has paid off big for me. Lots of good living in Santo Domingo este if you know how to find it. Been in Santo Domingo the entire time I lived here. So, that is not too hard for me. I make a effort to not cross the bridge if I don't have too.

Winning without a doubt. One of the best moves I have made. So, much opportunity here in the Dominican Republic that has nothing to do with chicas. But of course this is not the forum for those discussions. But I don't have enough time for all the girls that want to see me.

Mr Enternational
08-19-22, 20:55
All of Santo Domingo este is not a barrio.Sure it is a barrio. Barrio simply means neighborhood. Or maybe you are using barrio in a slang sense as Americans do when they shorten neighborhood to hood or say ghetto; which would mean poor, run down, or dangerous neighborhood.

SubCmdr
08-20-22, 12:06
I am uncertain why you made the post below. Because in the past you have commented directly to me on the fact that you needed more information on how to find girls. And that you would prefer my posts to contain that information.

But if you insist of playing word games with me in an attempt to make it seem that I do not understand Spanish, specifically the meaning of the word barrio, then lets play.

The truth is Santo Domingo Este is not a barrio. It is municipality located in the Province of Santo Domingo. So no matter how you may think I am using the word barrio, I used it correctly. La Espirilla is a barrio, Gascue is a barrio. Naco is a barrio. Piantini.

So now you stand corrected. No need to thank me. I give education all the time about the Dominican Republic that all that choose to listen to me. Those who think they know it all, irritate those us who actually do. LOL!

Sure it is a barrio. Barrio simply means neighborhood. Or maybe you are using barrio in a slang sense as Americans do when they shorten neighborhood to hood or say ghetto; which would mean poor, run down, or dangerous neighborhood.

LeoGalder
08-23-22, 09:37
First of all I really appreciate your posts here mr. Gogo! Have you ever been in Colombia or Brazil?

If you have how would you compare those two locations vs Dominican?

Regarding looks, pricing, pros and no pros and ease of getting laid.

Thank you!

Mr Enternational
08-23-22, 15:01
The truth is Santo Domingo Este is not a barrio.OK. So only some of it must be a barrio since you made an effort to stress that All of it is not a barrio.

Mr Gogo
08-23-22, 16:59
First of all I really appreciate your posts here mr. Gogo! Have you ever been in Colombia or Brazil?

If you have how would you compare those two locations vs Dominican?

Regarding looks, pricing, pros and no pros and ease of getting laid.

Thank you!Thanks for the compliment LEO, much appreciated. You are a throwback so it's my pleasure to help you, because you asked personally. Back in the day people were helpful but it's a new breed out here that will waste you time and start trouble, so sometimes it's not worth putting forward the energy. I remember BQ Ribs party and we had two newbies with us that went everywhere we went. They are family to this day even though they haven't been back to the DR since that party in 2016. They gave us respect and trusted us and we gave them the time of their lives. Those times are gone, got to be selective on who you help nowadays. You are cool though.

I've been to and lived in Colombia. Medellin was where I lived, Belen specifically. Cartagena, Pereira, Medellin and Barranquilla were my spots. Never been to Brazil. I think the DR and Colombia both have beautiful women but I found the DR more approachable and the Colombia Women slightly conservative. The DR. Sousa specifically is one stop shopping in a walkable area. Colombia was more spread out and sex is hidden and undercover most places.

Prices are determined outside the hot spots by you Spanish and negotiating experience. Inside the hot spots the norm is 80-120 (or more) usd depending on several dynamics, time, weather, availability etc.

Brazil is quietly making a comeback, so with its past reputation of good sex could be back as the no 1 spot in a couple years. For quick easy sex just go to Sosua but keep an eye on Cabarette and Puerto Plata for fall back spots. Hope this helps? Anymore questions just ask.

SubCmdr
08-25-22, 05:28
OK. So only some of it must be a barrio since you made an effort to stress that All of it is not a barrio.No Mr. E you are wrong again. Santo Domingo Este is a municipality that contains barrios. You stressed the use of barrio. Please review you own post please.

You have also been instructed in the proper use of the word barrio in the Dominican Republic by me and others. So I once again I lack understanding as to why you consistently need to play word games with me.

Anytime you wish to started posting about the true purpose of this forum again (you know useable intelligence about having sex with girls) I will be reading closely to see if I can actually learn something from you. Because when it comes to the use of language in both Spanish and English I am good. LOL!

About Santo Domingo Este

Mega Centro is a excellent place to meet girls and talk to them in a organic fashion. Get a phone number or have a quick or relaxed lunch. It is also a excellent place to meet girls that you make contact with online for the first time. In fact I have a Tinder hit that is waiting for me to give her space in my busy schedule right now.

I have another Tinder hit that is looking for a boyfriend upgrade. I told her we are going to skip the meet and greet at Mega Centro and go straight to the cabana. She agreed.

LeoGalder
08-25-22, 14:32
Thank you for taking your time. Yes I noticed that a lot of times men just ignore us newcomers. I really appreciate that. If I do manage to come to DR we can meet up personally.

And I will treat you a good dinner mate if you are up for it! Brasil is out right now. I am learning Spanish intensively so I don't want to mix it with Portuguese.

I am concerned with Sosua, I read its not good as it was. But I guess I won't know the difference since I never was there. I will be staying over Christmas and new year and I want.

To know if there will be good during holidays or empty? I don't know if its good time of the year to come. What do you suggest?

Also in Colombians I prefer a little paler skin with good curves and nice face. What I saw on Dominic cupid didn't impress me at all. Guess tinder is the next option, are there any.

Site for sex workers to contact like prepagos in Colombia?

Mr Enternational
08-25-22, 15:33
No Mr. E you are wrong again. Santo Domingo Este is a municipality that contains barrios. You stressed the use of barrio. Please review you own post please.So what was the relevance of you saying that all of Santo Domingo East was not a barrio if it is not a barrio at all? Maybe you should review your own post since that was the first thing you wrote.

That is like me saying all of the USA is not a state and then going off to talk about planting trees. It seemed your main idea would be that first sentence, but instead you went off to talk about exercising, sea views, and security with no explanation of why all of Santo Domingo East is not a barrio.

Mr Gogo
08-25-22, 19:31
Thank you for taking your time. Yes I noticed that a lot of times men just ignore us newcomers. I really appreciate that. If I do manage to come to DR we can meet up personally.

And I will treat you a good dinner mate if you are up for it! Brasil is out right now. I am learning Spanish intensively so I don't want to mix it with Portuguese.

I am concerned with Sosua, I read its not good as it was. But I guess I won't know the difference since I never was there. I will be staying over Christmas and new year and I want.

To know if there will be good during holidays or empty? I don't know if its good time of the year to come. What do you suggest?

Also in Colombians I prefer a little paler skin with good curves and nice face. What I saw on Dominic cupid didn't impress me at all. Guess tinder is the next option, are there any.

Site for sex workers to contact like prepagos in Colombia?For the rest of the year I will be headed to Sosua to meet with friends periodically so keep me informed of your solid dates. Yes, not knowing the old Sosua won't help you evaluate the new Sosua. Actually Sosua is pretty easy, you don't need anyone to hold your hand if you have personality. I've showed over 50 people to Sosua and only one guy failed; he had no personality and seemed to screw up every good thing so I wasn't surprised. I can tell you will have a good time everywhere on the island.

During the Christmas holidays there will be a skeleton crew so be prepared for a slowdown.

Since your preference is light skinned maybe you should switch the location to Santiago. You will see more light skinned girls from Santiago on the weekends but they are expensive. I'm not a guy that does internet dating, too many games and time wasters. Plus when you stay here for extended time you should have no problem pulling girls. The malls, parks, and universities are full of friendly women here in Santo Domingo.

Mr Gogo
08-25-22, 20:25
Could you guys drag this conversation to one of the other forums that the OP has to have your arguments? This will take up less space here and we can have other conversations. Every forum he has contaminated so I would like to have a forum that talks positivity. This is just why people have left and stopped postings.

This post is for anyone who wants to post here with foolishness.

SubCmdr
08-25-22, 21:19
It has been off the chain. The talent is out and aggressive. There are so many girls. Brother there are so many girls on the street willing to give up the pussy. My contact list, my whatsapp is so fucking full I cant make up my mind. I cannot make up my mind at all on what I want. This the transcript of a voice message from a one of my boys up in Sosua. On a Wednesday.

I am concerned with Sosua, I read its not good as it was.Why are you concerned? How in the world can you make a judgement based on what you read that others write. Many have a negative view of Sosua. Others have a positive view. Look for those with a balanced view. Make a note on who is writing what in the forums. Opinions vary. I think the negativity expressed in Sosua Reports thread comes from glory days comparisons and idealized memories.

Is it possible that long term frequent visitors have grown jaded in their perspectives?

But I guess I won't know the difference since I never was there. I will be staying over Christmas and new year and I want to know if there will be good during holidays or empty? I don't know if its good time of the year to come. What do you suggest?No, you won't know the difference and I have written about the glory days mentality. Put your own "boots on the ground" and find out for yourself using your own eyes.

You actually will do better if you arrive before the holidays. Girls will be looking for that money to buy presents and to make the dinner for the holidays. Play your cards right and you can get an invitation to dinner. If you do, enjoy. But don't get got in the process.

If you have a problem with girls that are naturally blessed with melanin this is not the place to come. Or be prepared to pay out the nose for your particular personal preferences.

Lastly, make a note as to who is playing games and who is providing useable intelligence on having sex with girls when reviewing what post you plan on paying attention to and which ones you plan to ignore. Remember, some have had "boots on the ground" living here for a long time. Others, they just are passing through on a frequent basis.

Leo33
08-26-22, 12:29
I was just concerned since I am traveling from Europe and I want my holiday to be fruitful. I know it will be more than fine! I read almost every post from MR. GOGO in the last two days.

And I really appreciate your well balanced view as subcdmdr wrote. AND I appreciate this. Another question for you veterans, is there any big concernes for STD such as HIV? What to look and avoid?

I use protection all the time but I want to know if there is any particular places / contacts I should avoid?

Mr Gogo
08-26-22, 16:48
I was just concerned since I am traveling from Europe and I want my holiday to be fruitful. I know it will be more than fine! I read almost every post from MR. GOGO in the last two days.

And I really appreciate your well balanced view as subcdmdr wrote. AND I appreciate this. Another question for you veterans, is there any big concernes for STD such as HIV? What to look and avoid?

I use protection all the time but I want to know if there is any particular places / contacts I should avoid?Thanks LEO. Seems we have a lot of new posters with just one post lately LOL. With Covid fading out it seems that HIV and STD are now in the news with Monkey pocs. When you lock you dates in and are prepared to travel hit me here and I will give you the up-to-date information.

SubCmdr
08-27-22, 01:42
I was just concerned since I am traveling from Europe and I want my holiday to be fruitful. I know it will be more than fine!

And I really appreciate your well balanced view as subcdmdr wrote. AND I appreciate this.Thank you for the thoughtful comments. You are welcome Mr. Leo33. Just remember my advice / opinions is no better than any one else posting up in here. I just try to call it the way I see it and to leave the negativity and personal conflicts at the portal when I enter to give advice / opinions. People want to read actionable intelligence not word games and their personal opinions (critics) on the posts of others.

Is Sosua the best place to find girls who want to sell you social / sexual services in the Dominican Republic? In my opinion the answer to that question is No.

It is the easiest to find girls who want to sell you social / sexual services in the Dominican Republic? In my opinion the answer to that question is Yes.

Therein lies the rub. I do not believe you can get the lowest cost, highest quality girls that exist in the Dominican Republic in Sosua. But girls who want to sell you social / sexual services are plentiful and available.

Crawl, walk, run.

There are many that have experience operating in the Dominican Republic and they have been for a long time. They do not like Sosua anymore. I understand that. Because I do not have to run down someone else's experiences in order to validate my own.

If your are coming here just to buy social / sexual services and you are looking for the lowest prices and the highest quality girls you simply are not going to find that here (in Sosua).

If you have other interests that will make your holiday good, Sosua has a lot to offer at that level. There are beaches, excellent restaurants, activities unrelated to the girls and a large part of it is walkable.

Do you already know the Dominican Republic? Can you speak Spanish? Can you make cold approaches, talk to girls, escalate property and get their panties on the floor and their legs spread in your own country without using money? If you can communicate with a girl, you can do that in any part of the world.

The Sosua you will be visiting will be the Sosua that is right now. That is the Sosua I am visiting. The one that exists right now. So, others can say Sosua was better. And they can say they keep visiting it even thought they don't like it. That is fine for them. I happen to like Sosua and that is fine for me.

If you get tired of Sosua, hop in a carro public or take inDriver or Uber and goto Puerta Plata or Cabarete. Both are very short trips if you want add to your adventure and experience.

You have to try and get a feel for the girls you are planning to take back to your room. This is a hustling society and a girl will tell you what ever they want to hear then do what ever they want once they get back to the room.

Last night I was hanging with my friends at Kings. One of them had a girl with him already when he arrived. He fed her and spent 2500 DOP doing it. Then he took her back to the room. The next night he reported that she was horrible. That she changed up everything they had agreed to once she was in the room with her. He kicked her out and paid her an exit fee. Then he called in a back up. And said his back up performed 5 times as better.

You might take some lumps while you perfect your hiring process. That is part of the learning curve. I would never suggest to anyone that they start in Santo Domingo with no Spanish Speaking skills. But that is what I did over 10 years ago. My very first trip was to Santo Domingo. No Spanish speaking skills.

First girl was sign language. Ok, sign with a finger being thrusted in and out. I got the message and agreed on the price and we went up stairs. Those were my glory days. Times were indeed different. I didn't even feel the need to goto Sosua. I lived here in the Dominican Republic for 2 years before I ever set foot in Sosua. Do I like it? Yes, I like Sosua. Is there something wrong with me because others don't like Sosua? Well I will let you figure that out for yourself my man.

If you want to read pieces and parts about time I have spent in Sousa start in Grownmans Boom Boom Room.

Great report Subcmdr. Enjoy reading your reports on the SU and seeing how you move. A few things. The whole going rate is in the end bullshit but it helps a newbie and / or first time person that's coming to the SU to gauge prices.

Anyway again enjoy reading your reports on the Sue, keep them coming.I tend to stay out of the Sousa Forum precisely due to some of the posts I see there currently. Filled with fallacious types of ad hominem arguments.

Mr Gogo
08-29-22, 06:42
Got a call from Grownman saying the crew was hitting Boca chica, and I'm like WtF? See, GM has been on this Cali shit with Trip as they devour the Cali networks of the mommasons. I thought he forgot about Boca chica but she was calling and I understand. As fucked up as BC is you still want to pop in and see if the same characters and hustlers are there. It's like, they are family. BTW good summary Coolie High in the Sosua section.

Anyway I got a call from Wood saying he was in Town and he wanted to come by. This is very strange because Wood has a girl in Santiago and we never see him but he will tell us he is in Santiago. Wood rolls with me and GM to Cuba in the past.

My plan was to head out to BC and have lunch and a couple Cube Libres with GM. But Wood was in play and he don't rush for nobody. We hook up and all have lunch at Boathouse in BC'. I had the seafood salad and a couple waters for under 1000 pesos. Grownman brought his son. His son is a throwback. Doesn't say much but is very attentive to what is going on. We walk the beach after Boathouse and come back to a spot near Nancy's for a drink. The guy there me and GM have known for years, he is a beach hustler. He dapped us up and he went to GM. I ain't buying shit he selling. I fucked a BC girl walking the street years ago and found out he was her boyfriend so I don't really fuck with him for biz but I will do a friendly wzup.

I go take a piss and when I come back GM had fired the guy and we were rerouted. Cool with me because the hustler would have found a way to interrupt our shit. The spot 2 doors down had 100 pesos Cuba libres where the other spot they were 350 pesos, good move. As we slide in our seats it's girls at the bar a few feet away.

It's one bad habit I have in the DR that I can't seem to shake. I tend to focus on the first girl in the group and miss the prize in the back. So I played it slow and surveyed the scene. Two nice looking girls at the bar, two fine waitresses, and a family at the next table with 4 girls and 2 guys.

I made friends with a girl at the bar and brought her a beer. GM 2 followed Dads advice and brought her friend one also. It was a light skinned girl that I stopped when she walked by and we chatted. She seemed kind of spacey so trading numbers is out. Wood came by when I was talking to her so this was my chance to escape so I went to the bathroom.

At the bathroom it's a line with one girl for the girls side so I go to the men's side and she says it's occupied. As she talks I talk and now I'm feeling her. She said she was there with her Aunt and was from a town I never heard of. Her Aunt came out the bathroom and she went in. Fuck pissing I got to follow this dream through so I waited for her. She came out and smiled at me and I saw stars, I got to have her. We exchange numbers and I go out and Wood is still talking to the spacey girl.

We been texting all day. She works and is only off on Sundays. One kid and they all live with the Aunt. Said she wants to take it slow.

I'm thinking enjoy this feeling because the games and bullshit are coming. I hope baby makes the team.

Coolie High
08-30-22, 12:01
BTW good summary Coolie High in the Sosua section.

We been texting all day. She works and is only off on Sundays. One kid and they all live with the Aunt. Said she wants to take it slow.

I'm thinking enjoy this feeling because the games and bullshit are coming. I hope baby makes the team.Thanks hermano!!

Hey curious when dealing with regular women in DR how long do you give a woman before them panties better drop? I ask because the new girl says she wants to take things slow and I'm thinking it better not be super slow. Every relationship I ever had wether its here in the states or DR the most I ever waited for them panties to drop was 3 dates. If the panties wasnt droping after the 3rd date I was spacing. I personally never like the chase of a woman as some men work hard just to get on base to base to where itll take months to score because she wants you to think she's a good girl.

Myself I'ma Barry Bonds that pussy and swing for the fences everytime we meet!

Mr Gogo
08-30-22, 14:59
Thanks hermano!!

Hey curious when dealing with regular women in DR how long do you give a woman before them panties better drop? I ask because the new girl says she wants to take things slow and I'm thinking it better not be super slow. Every relationship I ever had wether its here in the states or DR the most I ever waited for them panties to drop was 3 dates. If the panties wasnt droping after the 3rd date I was spacing. I personally never like the chase of a woman as some men work hard just to get on base to base to where itll take months to score because she wants you to think she's a good girl.

Myself I'ma Barry Bonds that pussy and swing for the fences everytime we meet!I'm not a stick and move guy, I'm a stay and play guy.

3 dates? With me it depends on how much she is begging. If she ain't fucking and she is asking for shit, we have a problem Houston. I like to hangout with girls and have a nice afternoon. Lunch (Dominican meal of the day 250 pesos), 2 beers, and taxi for her to return home all under 1000 pesos is a deal to me for a great afternoon. The problem is Dominican girls have no real patience when it come to begging, they can't help themselves. So they say take it slow, or they are a good girl, but they will also tell you about their bills and broke life. When they ask for big favors or money that's when I introduce the P4 P route and it's showdown time.

Mr Enternational
08-30-22, 15:15
Every relationship I ever had wether its here in the states or DR the most I ever waited for them panties to drop was 3 dates. If the panties wasnt droping after the 3rd date I was spacing.

Myself I'ma Barry Bonds that pussy and swing for the fences everytime we meet!It is weird to put stipulations on people like that. I usually like to see that I am vibing with someone or whatever, not initially thinking ohh I want to fuck them. I am especially not going to ruin a relationship or friendship that I am building because I have some criteria that I must fuck the person within a specific time frame.

What if you meet a chick you really like but she had the criteria that if a guy was not asking to marry her within 3 months then she was out? Would you not think that was weird? I guess that is why I end up being able to call on people years down the road, because I never had ants in my pants to fuck them.

Last night I talked to 2 chicks in my city that I used to fuck with that I have not talked to in years. I was going through some old pictures, and I do mean old and two of them happened to be theirs. I took pictures of the pictures and sent them to them. One told me she always considered me as the one that got away. And the other (we grew up in the same neighborhood and ended up fucking around in our early 20's) said she is going to take me out to Red Lobster. I enjoy being authentic friends with people instead of just being out to fuck them. And as the saying goes, why run through the pasture to fuck one cow when you can walk through it and fuck them all, whenever you want to, for the rest of your life.

P.S. I did notice you said 3 dates. I know on most dates that men pay. I am in no way saying to be a fool and continue to spend money on a chick that has no interest in you in hopes of fucking. My first year of college my boy told me when you meet a girl try to kiss her in the mouth. If she let's you, then she likes you and has already thought about fucking you. If she does not then you probably should not waste your time. That has been a pretty good gauge for me throughout the years.

GrownMan1
08-30-22, 16:59
The problem is Dominican girls have no real patience when it come to begging, they can't help themselves. So they say take it slow, or they are a good girl, but they will also tell you about their bills and broke life. When they ask for big favors or money that's when I introduce the P4 P route and it's showdown time.That's the problem with chicas in Dominican. So many are in financial need. Very few can play their hands slow. Many of them start off the rip with their mouth wide open or telling you they're looking for a serious relationship.

SubCmdr
08-30-22, 20:51
That's the problem with chicas in Dominican. So many are in financial need. Very few can play their hands slow. Many of them start off the rip with their mouth wide open or telling you they're looking for a serious relationship.Agreed! In my entire time of living here in the Dominican Republic I have never fucked a girl more than three times before she has asked me for money. I do not care if they have a job, business, boyfriend (live in included) or husband. If it is not real needs (food, shelter, school clothing for kids) it is wants (hair, nails, money to go out or travel).

The best relationships happens when she wants to be with me. Not because she needs to be with me. In my opinion, girls in the Dominican Republic are looking for opportunity. The type of opportunity depends on the girl. If a chica is older (30 s - 40's) established financially or a young rich girl they can afford to look for relationships that fulfill their emotional or sexual needs. Every other chica is looking for money.

Myself I'ma Barry Bonds that pussy and swing for the fences everytime we meet!Damn straight brother. Regular girl in the Dominican Republic is three dates. Example: a girl I was really vibing with kept saying no and by date three only kisses and a little touchy feelie. Dropped here like contraband and ran like the police were chasing me. No contact. She was, how does the expression go: "blowing up my phone". I told her in no uncertain terms I would see her when she was ready to have sex and she could come directly to my house to do it. 4th date was at my house. She came through the door striping her clothes off and it was on. We continued into the future for a few more sessions over time we lost touch.

My point is, from my experiences that rule works very well for non serious (not leading to marriage) relationships. If you are working with a girl from a higher social economic status (and the likely hood that will happen is low because the marriage opportunities within her own circles are high) then my rules do not apply. BBQRibs (may he rest in peace) schooled me on that early on when I first arrived to the Dominican Republic. About the importance of social standing and all that. He was very helpful to me in so many ways.

But we all do things that we like. Even if I am paying a girl for sex, I usually need to feel positive chemistry even if it is just "one time please". But my regulars I have real chemistry and I can say that we are friends in a symbiotic manner. In other words they bring more to the table than just pussy. They have intangibles that make our encounters more pleasurable.

Mr Gogo
08-31-22, 18:09
I think I have a couple more laps in me to explore the world. This short time living in the DR after selling my Florida home has opened my eyes to shit I already knew but didn't want to believe. I can only stay in one place a short time before I get bored.

My life now is great in Santo Domingo but I'm getting into a comfort zone. I'm closing out the year strong and will have some new answers by January 2023. September in Sosua for a few days to see my visiting nephew. October is the Barbershop annual meet so we going hard in Sosua, Cabarette and Puerto plata. November I'm visiting a new spot, more on that in a few. SD will be my home base for now or until somewhere else tops it.

It's a spot in the Caribbean that people don't look at for several reasons but it is on my radar. Clean, safe, great medical and pension visa programs and average to above average women. I'm on the Medellin Colombia wassap groups and people are getting tired of Colombia and their bullshit with the visa process and crimes against foreigners. So people are looking for alternatives. I will name the spot in my November report here.

I'm the little time I have lived full time here I have learned many lessons. I went from wanting to buy a penthouse and a new car to just renting a penthouse and using.

Mr Gogo
08-31-22, 18:20
Hit the wrong button so let me continue. If I had purchased anything big here I wouldn't have the freedom to look at other destinations.

It's amazing how the Covid 19 side effects are still with us. Before Covid I would hangout till 2 am -3 am every weekend, now I'm usually home by midnight. I now have a 3 drink limit, before Covid it was 5 drinks. Before Covid I banged a lot of different chicks but now it's just my main and a few head monsters and a couple possibilities. Like a spades hand LOL. Flexibility and core training have become more important than size.

I've still got the house money, my heath and my families heathy so it's time for a new side adventure as other ports call. Thanks Grownman for sharing your travel adventures and giving me energy to explore and not settle.

OldKool
08-31-22, 22:05
The women in the DR I have met have no money. There expectation is their man will take care of them. Jobs are as scarce as hens teeth for men and women. The one thing the girls have is great sexual chemistry. They know how satisfy man. Their poverty is the only reason these girls are available for us. Money and power make a man attractive anywhere in the world. DR culture is male dominated. They set the women up to be sex objects.

That's the problem with chicas in Dominican. So many are in financial need. Very few can play their hands slow. Many of them start off the rip with their mouth wide open or telling you they're looking for a serious relationship.

Mr Enternational
08-31-22, 23:03
The women in the DR I have met have no money. There expectation is their man will take care of them. Jobs are as scarce as hens teeth for men and women.Come on OK. I know you ain't falling for that. I know chicks that have had the same job for over 10 years. I know chicks that have gone from job to job for over 10 years. I know chicks that have not had a job for 10 years. If a mf is looking for a job then they will find one.

The other day I was talking to one of those that have not had a job since I have known her for over 10 years. You seriously think she has been looking for a job for 10 years but has not been able to find one because they are scarce? No. That broad just don't want to work.

Gogo remembers one night she drove us from Sosua to Cabarete. She couldn't drive worth shit but said she used to be a driving instructor. We had it out the other day because she is the type that as you said has an expectation that a man is supposed to take care of her. And that exact attitude is why she is jobless and manless. I told her what a dumb thing to think that was. How would I look raising my daughter to just sit in the house and wait for some man to appear to take care of her? Get the fuck out of here with that BS. How irresponsible and lazy can you be?

Then the flip side is this lawyer chick I have been talking to. She is responsible as a mf and not asking folks for handouts. OK maybe you have never met a responsible Dominicana that can take care of herself because that is not what you are looking for. You only look for run down chicks that you can bribe and trade trinkets for pussy. And that is fine, but don't go generalizing an entire country to be the same as the chicks you are actively setting out to find and the making excuses for them.

GrownMan1
09-01-22, 15:07
The women in the DR. The one thing the girls have is great sexual chemistry. Mr. Olski you said your definition of good sex is your ability to bust a nut. So I can understand you making that statement. However, I caution newbies travel to the DR for the quality of sex. In my experience it is not the quality sex but the quantity of available chicas that makes the DR what it is.

The DR is the home of Leche poppi Leche. It is a saying and practice that is well common with DR chicas especially in the Su. I've never experience any other country where the chicas are popular for this type of display of action. Not even in the US.

I respect your wisdom and your advice. But come on man! I could never define good beer by my ability to get drunk.

OldKool
09-01-22, 16:42
What makes The DR work for me is quantity and quality. I have not had a leche popi in 9 years, I had couple in my first few years. I changed my approach and now I get them to leche. Busting the nut is like eating the meal. If you order food but do not eat it you wasted your time and money. I think we may have different way of rolling. I do not do casas or hood rat street SWs. Why would youe xpect good sex from some one you treat like toilet paper. To give you a good performance.

Mr. Olski you said your definition of good sex is your ability to bust a nut. So I can understand you making that statement. However, I caution newbies travel to the DR for the quality of sex. In my experience it is not the quality sex but the quantity of available chicas that makes the DR what it is.

The DR is the home of Leche poppi Leche. It is a saying and practice that is well common with DR chicas especially in the Su. I've never experience any other country where the chicas are popular for this type of display of action. Not even in the US.

I respect your wisdom and your advice. But come on man! I could never define good beer by my ability to get drunk.

Mr Gogo
09-01-22, 17:11
What makes The DR work for me is quantity and quality. I have not had a leche popi in 9 years, I had couple in my first few years. I changed my approach and now I get them to leche. Busting the nut is like eating the meal. If you order food but do not eat it you wasted your time and money. I think we may have different way of rolling. I do not do casas or hood rat street SWs. Why would youe xpect good sex from some one you treat like toilet paper. To give you a good performance.Your perspective is appreciated Sir. I think Old Kool is a positive dude that can make any situation work for him. Personally I don't rank the Dominican girls as great fuckers, I think they are good actors. I think the Haitians are better lovers, but black guys tend to stay away from chocolate when traveling, go figure.

Mr E, yeah I remember that crazy girl you had when she drove us from Sosua to Cabarette. Girl claimed to be a driving instructor but was the worse driver I've ever seen.

As far as them being lazy about getting a job, that could be true. But I don't look down on a girl for tricking if it's done a certain way. If she is tricking and has her kids home with her and is a good mother I can understand. Better than getting a job for peanuts and having every dude there trying to fuck her for free. If she has grandma raising the kids and she is out running the streets getting high, I don't have respect for her tricking.

Also there is a lot of real estate developments going on between Sosua and Puerto plata. I received a flyer yesterday of some black developers offering a new home and land, residency and a new car for 135 k. Another is offering apartments for 92 k. I would say do your due diligence and not just follow the new trend.

Mr Enternational
09-01-22, 18:27
I do not do casas or hood rat street SWs.LOL. So what are the chicks at Bailee's, refined geisha girls? Just because they walk into an establishment does not unmake them hood rat street walkers. Maybe they would only be that if you picked them up when they were on the way to Bailee's, but not once inside.

Mr Enternational
09-01-22, 18:40
If she has grandma raising the kidsWhat I do not understand is how grandma did or does it. Can someone please tell me how these chicks' moms got houses and shit from back in the day, but the younger generation does not have a pot to do number 1 in? Were they just giving away houses in the DR 30 years ago or something?

Like the lazy chick I was talking about. Her mom has a house in Puerto Plata and residency in the USA. She has to go stay in New York 6 months out of the year so she does not lose her residency. Meanwhile her daughter is sitting around waiting on a knight in shining armor to show up at the door.

And funny thing about it is that I was going to help her get a visa but she made every excuse why not. Then 1 year later she asked me to help her get a visa. I said you did not want to try when I was offering. Yesterday's offer is not today's offer! Then she got mad. You can't expect me to jump when you want me to jump. You better get in while I am offering to jump.

GrownMan1
09-01-22, 22:48
I think we may have different way of rolling. I do not do casas or hood rat street SWs. Why would youe xpect good sex from some one you treat like toilet paper. To give you a good performance.I don't do SW or Casa Chicas either so I don't see your point for mentioning it. As I recall you gave a special shout out to one of my chicas who you had a session with. You even posted her picture online. I think you may got me confused with another Grownman.

Is DR the only country you've ever visit? That would make a lot of sense. A big Mac is the best meal I've ever had if all I ate is at McDonald's.

We have a lot in common and then we don't. I'm not assuming the type of chicas you deal with. I just quoting what your said. I pay attention to your style as well as your perspective. I have learned a lot from you. Good sex is when you bust a nut! I'm quoting you!

Mr Gogo
09-02-22, 03:50
What I do not understand is how grandma did or does it. Can someone please tell me how these chicks' moms got houses and shit from back in the day, but the younger generation does not have a pot to do number 1 in? Were they just giving away houses in the DR 30 years ago or something?

Like the lazy chick I was talking about. Her mom has a house in Puerto Plata and residency in the USA. She has to go stay in New York 6 months out of the year so she does not lose her residency. Meanwhile her daughter is sitting around waiting on a knight in shining armor to show up at the door.

And funny thing about it is that I was going to help her get a visa but she made every excuse why not. Then 1 year later she asked me to help her get a visa. I said you did not want to try when I was offering. Yesterday's offer is not today's offer! Then she got mad. You can't expect me to jump when you want me to jump. You better get in while I am offering to jump.How grandma did it or does it? Mom got houses? I'm not taking sides on this but recently while hanging out with one of my longterm female Dominican friends she told me about " The curse ".

It is not centered in facts so take it as folklore. She said to basically sum up it as; The Spanish made them working girls. The girls learned how to barter for provisions and trade with the pussy as a commodity to survive. She said Dominicans take pride in being the best at it. She said it's what we do. The DR was the first stop in the Americas so the unknown area to the west (Colombia) was the prize. So I asked her why weren't the Colombians made working girls? She said that was the final stop so people married and settled. The DR was just a pass through. Take it for what it's worth.

Back in the days before the internet and social media you could just show up and be knee deep in pussy. Some girls didn't even have phones. Now we have the internet and other avenues of communication but the game has gotten harder and more buisiness focused. The customer service has been on a steady decline since advanced technology has arrived. The age old days where you walked around with a club and no clothes don't look that bad LOL. I'm just talking shit fellas, happy Labor Day.

SubCmdr
09-02-22, 11:57
We have a lot in common and then we don't.That was eloquently stated.

We all have different desires, preferences and styles. We all have different backgrounds, ideas, plans and paradigms. When it comes to chicas that I remember individual chicas. From around the world that made memories with me. And those memories are based on the total experience that I had with them that caused them to stick in my mind. It has had nothing to do with where they were from. And I cannot say that I won't make many more memories because I have not traveled all over the world to look for girls that I can pay to fuck. But can state that if I traveled to every country in the world and fucked multiple girls in every country I would not come away with the idea that this country is or is not better than the other. Because what I actually enjoy are he differences. I am not looking for the perfect place, perfect girl, or the perfect sexual experience.

It is interesting how some individuals posting up in here are willing to make statements that appear to be looking down on others who pay for sex. As if they thing they are the only people that have ever been able to get free sex from girls throughout the world or the Dominican Republic. Because even those who do it would have to admit that is not true. We all have had a range of experiences. The only difference between them is our personal satisfaction with them.

The culture in the Dominican Republic is unique. But it is populated with individuals. And they are all different. There are exceptions to every generalization that I have read that has been posed up in here. There is a high degree of resource scarcity in the Dominican Republic. But there are also plenty of chicas with their own money or access to it who do just fine on their own. There are many men running scams in the Dominican Republic. But there are also many consummate professionals as well.

Same thing applies for each of us when it comes to the best place to live or to visit. I have found opportunity here in the Dominican Republic. And since my success here I have have decided to leverage my experiences and language skills and look for other opportunities in Latin America. First thing you have to do is learn the country yourself or find people who know it and pay them well for their knowledge.

If someone only has plans to use a property a vacation home or their personal home then I understand if they purchase "easy" in order to simplify their life. But could not do that. Knowing what and where are the true values of real estate in the Dominican Republic.

For example, I can tell you that I would consider 135,000 USD for a house or an apartment for 92,000 USD a straight jack (site unseen) in the areas I have seen mentioned. And from my experience I would not consider it a good real estate value. But if that is where you want to live then everyone buys what it is they want.

But then again, I actually know the real estate market in the Dominican Republic and purchasing does not represent an anchor to me. Instead it represents an investment. I do not have my money tied up into gringo priced real estate that does not produce cash flow. Because the focus of my life even now is not hanging with my boys and getting my dick off so I can write about it here in ISG. LOL!

I just recently helped a friend purchase a property as a path of progress play at non-gringo prices and he is looking at a double or triple in 3 - 5 years plus using it in the interim to produce cash flow. The Dominican Republic is full of opportunities for those who are looking for them and more importantly know what to look for. The applies when it comes to business, real estate and chicas.

That brings me to another point. As we move through our lives our objectives change. When I first arrived in the Dominican Republic to live the last thing I wanted was to buy something. After my rental experiences I knew that I could not continue living here if I had to deal with the attitudes that I have experienced renting from Dominican property owners. I have not regretted my decision one bit.

I read an excellent book where his saying is: "Go where you're treated best". Run to something not from something. Build a trifecta of living arrangements. And then plant your flags in the different countries where is best for your to perform the different tasks you wish to accomplish in your life. I follow that philosophy on a small scale. It is not necessary to plant yourself in one place and be an ex-pat. Travel the world if that is your desire. Live in many different places if that is your desire. As long as it works for you that is all that matters.

Can someone tell me why where you get girls that you paying for sex makes a difference? I have great experiences with chicas in the Dominican Republic all over and where they come from or how much I pay them has nothing to do with the quality of the sexual experience. It is all up to the individual chica and the chemistry you share with them.

I do not see the purpose in being critical and making personal attacks because you disagree with someone else's ideas. Address the issue not the person. We would all do better to share our experiences than trying to run down the experiences of others up in here in order invalidate them.

Mr Gogo
09-03-22, 00:31
Santo Domingo has WellVet heath center on Bolivar avenue in Bella Vista. Great opportunity for Vets to receive care and other luxuries. Erika, DR Ramirez and Doctor Sanchez are the best and put vets first. Services I have personally received there are the weekly hot rock massages for free. I just recently completed my annual physical and all the blood work was done through them. Next day results and everything good. Counseling and prescriptions can also be attained there.

Sometimes they have free BBQ and transportation to Santiago to hangout with the sister clinic. Great way to meet all the nurses in the network and they all are friendly. Physical therapy and other services are done in the office.

There are other clinics to assist vets in Sosua and Puerto Plata but they are operated independently. There is a new one coming right across the street from Rumbas for any Sosua vets.

The other independent locations in POP offer car washes and pancake breakfasts. One has a pool and big time rehabilitation equipment.

Is it worth it? Hell yeah. Even if you just go for the weekly massage that's free.

They are a third party clinic and they bill the VA. I'm sure for that hour massage they pay the girl 1000 pesos but bill the VA 5 k pesos. They document the treatment but don't report to the VA about specifics unless you direct them to do it.

They won't be able to help you with major injuries that require surgery so make sure you have private insurance for that. My private insurance is through Humano and I have all the bells and whistles including Airvac, which flies me to Miami. Humano is 180 usd a month and includes dental. They have other plans for 150 usd a quarter but it's just above basic care.

IMO if you live here have some heath insurance. The basic public hospitals can be very bad. From bringing your own sheets to having to have someone cook you food. I visited someone in the hospital last week and he cried when I walked in with that Wendys hamburger and fries.

The DR has had 800 traffic deaths so far this year, so be prepared in case of an emergency fellas.

Mr Gogo
03-25-23, 01:46
Haven't logged on for a few months but here is an update.

Carnival was good in Santo Domingo. If you saw the group of American expats grilling at the park on the malecon, that was us. Actually I'm seeing more expats showing up to now live in Santo Domingo. People are branching out from the North coast. Complaints that I've heard are; Airport (POP) is too expensive so guys look at SDQ. The Congrejo bridge still out. POP closing for runway maintenance etc.

My boys have been hittin Cartejena and Cali Colombia and given up on the DR. IMO, the YouTubers are fucking up the game putting too much info out there. I knew once they tag us with a label, then we are fucked. Well, we labeled ourselves; the Passport Bros. Now they can slide everything from sex tourism to exploiters onto the Passport bros name. Before they couldn't label us and have it stick but that has changed. Mongers, weekend warriors etc never stuck to us but we decided to give ourselves a name SMH.

Went to Boca chica a couple weeks ago and it was slow. Been spending more time with my San Pedro side piece, viva San Pedro. Shout out to my ISG brothers killing Cali Colombia. Triple darkness, Grownman and Justice, Chris, Charles and Will. Yo guys save some pussy for the rest of us.

GrownMan1
03-30-23, 19:45
"I was going to put this in my Boca Chica report but when I saw Mr. E's rant I decided to post it here. Adding to my BC post I mentioned that I saw my thick chica several times during my stay. Now let me preface this by saying when I'm in BC I will normally buy groceries and cook at least breakfast. I will then eat a Dominican type meal in the evening, usually spending no more than 400 pesos or so. On my last night I'll go out and have lobster and pasta.

So I see my chica for the first time on this trip and she now has a scooter. Hmm she's come up. She was working as a waitress when I met her but had quit that job. She told me she had started another job at a resort and the scooter was 6100 a month but she needed it to get back and forth to work. Ok cool. Now for some reason when she's with me she doesn't want to go to work even though I not paying her every time we are together. She likes to eat, so the first night we go out and she orders shrimp and pasta. Ok gotcha. Next night we are out past 2 am on the strip but there's a place on the beach that's open we go there. What does she order shrimp and pasta. Ok I'm tracking. Let see how far this will go.

My apartment has a pool and I mentioned she could bring her kids over if she wanted to. The day after the late night meal she calls me and ask if today is a good day. I said sure. She says she has to wait for her mother to get back, I'm not sure what she means by that but I'm half sleep and don't care.

A few hours later I get a knock on my door its her and her two kids. I invite them in and she says her mother, aunt and cousin are downstairs. Well ok and you want what. Some of you already know where this is going. I go down and meet them and they decide the pool is too crowded and that they are going to the beach. Cool I'll see you later. Come with us she says. I told her to give me a few minutes and I'll meet them. I should've kept my ass in the house but like a dummy I went to the beach. When I get there the kids are playing in the water but the other four are at a table waiting for a waitress. The setup. I don't see anything on the menu I want. I had a taste for Chinese. I gave a half hearted try at leaving them there but they said we could go somewhere else. We walk to another restaurant and she says this one is "mas barata" cheaper. I'm thinking why should I care. Long story short everyone orders food and the dumb American is expected and stuck with the bill after the aunt and mother very politely say thank you and leave BEFORE the damn bill even gets to the table. I pay the 3400 pesos bill leaving me with exactly 100 pesos. I tell her I'm going to my apartment she asks she can join me. I told her no because she had to get her kids home. She says her mother and aunt can take them. Where them be! Tches hiding at LOL. I tell her sure she can come over because we need to talk. The aunt and mom come out from wherever they were and get the kids and cousin and they leave. Me and the chica go back to my place where I tell her that was wrong and that she should have asked me first. Did she get it I'm not even sure. All in all I had spent about 8000 pesos on three meals with her. I always spend down my pesos and give her what I have left. This time I didn't go to the cambio on the day before I left so I only had like 1200 pesos left and that's what she got.

Now that's not my rant part. She got me on the meal, I wasn't going to buy her food and not her mother, at least not the first time we met. Here's why she can be filed under Dumbminican. A couple of days after I get home we are on WhatsApp and she tell me her scooter was taken. I ask her what happened and she says "remember I told you it costs 6100 pesos a month" I'm like ok you telling me that doesn't mean chit to me. But I do tell her about chicas thinking short term. I reminded her of how we had went out and spent over 8000 pesos in restaurants for just 3 meals. I also reminded her of how she told me she "loves to cook". I told her we could have bought food and she could have cooked for us and I would've given her the money for her scooter. Good pu $$why, world class ass, but truly a Dumbminica". DCGogo.

This is one of my favorite post by a mentor, friend, and fellow monger. I am going to miss you DC OG. You fought a good fight. It was an honor to have met and traveled with you. Rip / G\.

Mr Enternational
03-30-23, 21:05
she tell me her scooter was taken. I ask her what happened and she says "remember I told you it costs 6100 pesos a month" I'm like ok you telling me that doesn't mean chit to me. But I do tell her about chicas thinking short term. I reminded her of how we had went out and spent over 8000 pesos in restaurants for just 3 meals.Dude it is not just there. In Thailand my brother sent me $500 to give to his baby mama. 2 days later she hollering broke. She told me she spent $200 on a taxi to get her mom and my niece to the city we live and back. They stayed 2 days. I said why they could not take the bus for $4 like everybody else? She said they needed to be comfortable. So now you affording comfortable but crying broke? As long as you keep giving it to them, they will keep throwing it away.

Tempoecorto
04-03-23, 00:12
Dude it is not just there. In Thailand my brother sent me $500 to give to his baby mama. 2 days later she hollering broke. She told me she spent $200 on a taxi to get her mom and my niece to the city we live and back. They stayed 2 days. I said why they could not take the bus for $4 like everybody else? She said they needed to be comfortable. So now you affording comfortable but crying broke? As long as you keep giving it to them, they will keep throwing it away.I would do the same like this Thai woman, that is the whole idea of hooking a gringo and even better, having a child sired by him. .

SubCmdr
05-11-23, 02:47
When ever you go past a straight transactional relationship that consists of you give me sex, I give you money you will bring complications into your life when it comes to that relationship. Friend with benefits, Girlfriend, Wife. Throw children into the mix (theirs, yours or ours) is like setting off emotional naplam.

The key in any country is to handle your business right from the start. Grownman calls it "Demanding respect". If you start any relationship with this basic requirement, things will flow much smoothly. If anyone gets themselves into a legal situation that makes them uncomfortable, never let threats of your girl using the legal system of the particular country control your actions. Remember, you have the money. And as such you can get excellent legal advice to help you navigate any personal, business or criminal situation that you may face. Especially, in the Dominican Republic. A Dominican advocate that has your back is going to worth way more than the money you pay them.

I don't think that a Dominican girl who has a child with a non Dominican is the ticket to the lottery. I have many friends who have gone there and they manage the situation just fine. But they are involved in the situation. Not just sending money from a distance. My experiences do not invalidate anyone else's. But I can tell you trying to manage a situation without having "boots on the ground" puts you at a major disadvantage. The power of the purse is real. Use it!