PDA

View Full Version : One Wing Low in China

One Wing Low
02-03-10, 09:38
Be very careful with Chinese tonals.

If you dont do it right, the request,

'suck and swallow' could sound like 'chomp and swallow'

to Chinese girls...

Thanks for the mandarin tonal breakdown for a blowjob request.

One Wing Low
08-06-10, 14:09
Hi Bull Dozer,

I had a great time in Houjie, but always with the KTV girls. Could never find the BBS near the bus station. How far is this BBS area from the Dongguan Sheraton?

Is there any good hotel within walking distance of this BBS area, where one can take the BBS girls to?

BTW, try the restaurant on the second floor across the street from the Dongguan Sheraton. It had a Panasonic banner hang on it. This was the KTV girls' favorite restaurant as it's nice and quiet, the large menu has many exotic and delicious dishes... I usually bring the KTV girls along to order from the menu for me...

I remember 4 people ordered 6 dishes with 4 large beer bottles. The bill came to about US$12...hehe. Had a great time in Houjie with some of the most beautiful young girls...

Danny,

Talk to a Mototaxi guy to take you behind the Houjie Bus station, or actually Across from where all the Bars are, the guy will know where to go. I know Houjie well as I have spent a lot of time mongering for the past 5 years. I love Houjie.

BD

One Wing Low
08-10-10, 05:39
Hi Freddie

Where are the BBS in Dongguan City?

Houjie is a small town right next to Dongguan. So I assume he meant the Dongguan BBS somewhere near the Dongguan bus station.

A city as big as Dongguan must have areas where the girls ply their trade.

Capatain,

Maybe Bull mean he have not been to Houjie for 5 years, most bbs is been gone for over 3 yr, there are a big crack down 3 yr ago they closed down most sauna and bbs, only actions now is disco and KTV better off go to CP or Dongguan city to play.

Fast Eddie 48

One Wing Low
08-15-10, 05:28
Looks like this old man is wetting in his pants at the mention of OWL...

Just FYI.... Of course!!

Our favorite wanker has now renamed himself "Captain Solo"

SEAJ

One Wing Low
08-15-10, 15:23
By calling people names without being provoked, you prove to all that you are just a stupid old jerk.

You must be one of those losers, always looking for a fight...

Just FYI.... Of course!!

Our favorite wanker has now renamed himself "Captain Solo"

SEAJ

One Wing Low
08-20-10, 18:01
This guy SE ASIA JERK always seems to claim he knows everything about China, and nobody else does!

No, I wasnt asking a rude, nasty guy like him for any info or advise! By showing his lack of respect for other posters and flaunting his know-it-all attitude, he must be one of those dumb, uneducated, nasty, low-life losers in HK.

His attitudes in this thread are just like those low-life street thugs who pick pockets, steal, pimp in HK.

He always acts like a rude, obnoxious, stupid jerk, provoking fights. He's a shame for his race.

Just IMHO. LOL!

Hey One Wing Low - aren't you the one who knows everything about China? From your 4 or 5, once a year visits here??

At least that's what you've been telling all of us here in the past.....before Jackson banned you in your own "One Wing Low's Fantasy Land" thread. He's let you out now huh?

And if you're such an experienced China hand - why would you need to ask Eddie (Yes it's Eddie and not Freddie - put your coke bottle bottom glasses back on!!) about anything?

Jackson should put you back in your cage before you again start spouting off with your boasful and wrong opinions - like the one you posted on the Shenzhen thread, and like most of your previous posts.

Just IMHO. LOL!!

SEAJ

One Wing Low
08-20-10, 18:07
No I dont insult everyone. There are a few guys in this China thread who are crazy and nasty losers. People would do well avoiding them like rabid dogs.

Fast Eddie is a good man. He went out of his way to meet me and help me in SZ. It was very nice to meet a gentleman like him.

Yet there are dumb, angry losers who called him all kinds of dirty names. Go figure. People can easily see the nasty losers in these forums.

One Wing Low
09-08-10, 21:21
The shopping mall next to Luohu train station has hundreds of custom tailors on the 3rd and 4th floors, for both men and women.

I forgot prices, but probably about US$100 for 3-pc wool-blend suits. Cotton shirts are about $20-25. There are thousands of fabric samples from all over the world to choose from. The wool fabrics have trade marks and are supposed to be made in England, but I doubt it. Most likely counterfeits from China.

The good deals are Oriental silk suits for the same prices as wool, which are chic, good-looking and of high values in the West. You can find all kinds of silks from China and Thailand in the fabrics stalls in that building. Who the hell want to wear wools in Texas?

The fit, finish, workmanship and fabrics were all good from that tailor on the 3rd floor. He misunderstood me, even rode the bus one morning and delivered my suits to my hotel at 6AM to make sure I would not miss my flight... A good guy I do lots of business with.

While I was at his tiny shop, a few basket ball players from the LA Laker were ordering and fitting dozens of suits at a time... The suits looked good on them.

I dont know what more you can get out of tailors in Shanghai or HongKong. The Shanghai guy in that shopping mall, who claims to be direct descendant and learned the trade from genuine Shanghai tailors, was very expensive, and his suits did not look all that good... I suspect he's full of bullsh*t!

One Wing Low
09-11-10, 03:47
Please confirm it costs around 300 RMB per head for all you can drink wines including the share of room, DJ and miscellaneous? I suppose sitting fees for the girls are paid separately by the individuals.

Not a bad deal considering you would more likely have to pay 600-900 RMB for 1 small room and have a hard time reserving the room when you want it.

This is One more good option for entertainment in CP, a good news. I may partake KTV parties next time I am in CP, just to check out the talents at major KTV's.

Since I dont sing much Chinese, I used to sit at Lucky KTV's open stage watching their show. Sometimes I would take along KTV or BBS girls. If you select the girls among those in house, they would have gone to change out their costumes and come back to sit with you in street clothes...

The girls love to sit, relax and watch some one else rather than being the entertainment themselves. We would drink beer, eat fruit plates, occasionally grope the girls and kiss their lips... hehe. It's not a bad way bad to spend the evening since there is not much to do in CP besides screwing and eating and screwing again...

Thanks for this good info. Will try to hook up when I am in CP.

One Wing Low
09-11-10, 08:03
It was the Lion hotel, a few hundred yards down the street from the Miraton.

Thanks for the correction.

Now I dont remember where the Lucky hotel is. I think it's across the street and down further. I can find it with a little walk.

Maybe he meant lion ktv? I think they used to have a show iirc

One Wing Low
09-11-10, 16:49
There were many good-looking BBS girls in CP. They wear street clothes and mommies would sometimes pull out their boobs to make the sale... They would stay the whole night and let you do all sorts of sexy, kinky things. I had many good sessions with them. I took one to dinner, then the show at Lion hotel, then a whole night having sex with her. She was delightful company...

KTV girls in CP are always shown in bulky dresses. You can see their faces but would never know what their bodies are like until you spend the hours in the KTV room groping them. I just dont like the bulky dress bullshit at the KTV. It's like a bait and switch tactics. The few KTV girls I took in CP were cruder than BBS girls. One even had a stinky pussy so bad I had to get rid of her quickly.

In ShenZhen the BBS girls around Seibu are only good for ST. If you take them over night make sure you negotiate speicifically how many times you can screw and come over how many hours, and what time they can leave...

I found some very beautiful and classy KTV girls in SZ and Dongguan. After the singing and drinking, it's a good idea to ask them to take you to their favorite eating places and treat them to some food before going back to the hotel. When they are full in their stomachs they can be tigresses in bed...

Some of these KTV girls in SZ gave me fabulous nights full of good sex and eroticism... I find Chinese girls a lot better-looking, gentle and classier whereas Thai girls tend to be cruder and more mercenary...

One Wing Low
09-13-10, 17:15
I have never met BSD. But it looks like he has been gouging the ISG bros big time. Meanwhile his boyfriend SE ASIA JERK has been acting like a stupid, ugly asshole in ISG, abusing the newbies to steer them into spending money on BSD.

I have many friends in HongKong and Mainland China. All I can say is SE ASIA JERK and BSD are not acting like the typically good, gracious, friendly, honest-to-a-fault Chinese that I know.

There are good and bad people in any country. These 2 guys are just small time crooks, pimps, liars, cheaters. Their conducts in ISG showed it clearly.

For manipulating info and abusing people in ISG to gain profit, they should be permannently banned from the forum.

I applaud bro Westwind for posting good info about China for the benefits of other bros, and for pissing on the stupid manipulators who give all Chinese bad names...

One Wing Low
09-15-10, 00:42
Dear Mr. Westwind,

It's very inconsiderate of you to make this statement.

Have you ever thought that, instead of a chop stick, the guy may actually prefer to have a big seguarro cactus rammed up his ass??

OK I am only kidding. hehehe. I dont know this guy Lost99. I dont know what he did to deserve your violent proposal.

There are too many rough, rude, uncivilized guys in the China thread that I dont think you need to join them. Dont lose your cool on account of low-life losers. You would not look very good.

SE ASIA JERK did a lot of manipulating and bullying the newbies to steer pimping business to Big Swinging Dave, who charges them double the market prices. He likely splits the pimping gains with BS Dave every weekend, laughing how it's so easy to fleece the unsuspecting bros... The 2 low lifes even made it look like they were doing the bros big favors, making them feel guilty for not tipping B S Dave enough... What a crock of shit.

I am sick of these stupid, twisted, low-lifes making their living off the hapless prostitutes in Changping, while playing games posing as gentlemen in this forum. They are no better than pimps and runners in CP's prostitution neighborhoods.

Everyone has to make a living. It's honorable to make a honest living doing reasonable work for resonable pay. When someone resorts to dishonesty, lie, bullshit to make a living, then he/she is just a thief...

JETT, SKY RYDER, LOST99, BB and whoever else who is barking in behalf of BSD:

Before we start this truce though, I would like to say one thing to Mr. Lost99, I live in hong kong, you can come visit me anytime. Just let me know when you are coming down. And when we do meet, I am gonna stick a chopstick up your ass.
WEST

One Wing Low
09-16-10, 21:00
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

One Wing Low
09-17-10, 19:45
Every time one engages sex guides in Asia, they will pull many tricks in collusion with the KTV's to lift as much money from the unsuspecting clients as possible. They will also try to squeeze as much commission from the KTV's as they can. I am not surprised if they would even harass the KTV girls the next day, demanding kickbacks from them...

The sex guides can just simply tell the KTV managers to write up the bills in any amount he thinks he can get the clients to pay. That's easy. He does that every night.

These sex guides are a bunch of low-life bastards whom noone should trust or rely on as friends.

Even at the best KTVs in Southern China, the minimum costs for a room sitting 4 to 6 guys are about 500-600 RMB, sitting fees for the girls and DJ are extras. That means you must spend at least that much in drinks and food for that room. Divide that out to how many guys in the party and you will get the rough reasonable cost per head.

Then all KTV managers, bus boys and waitresses would pop in with their hands out for tips. Usually the KTV girls would try to curry favors with their mommies, therefore urging the clients to tip them. But they would rather the clients not tip every retard who pops in smiling, begging and save that tip money for them...

Paying 800-900RMB per head with dozen guys for a beer-drinking KTV party is a big rip off. Eventhough the differences may be small in foreign currencies, the bros should not let these con men rip them off and treat them like retards..

One Wing Low
09-17-10, 23:15
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks against other forum members will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

1 down, 2 to go

Will somebody please report this guy's next personal attack via the "Report this Post to a Moderator" link, and be sure to note that it will be his 2nd violation.

Thanks,

Jackson

One Wing Low
02-07-11, 13:30
Arriving in Manilla in the afternoon, staying at the Riviera Mansion hotel in Ermita, near the Manilla Bay boardwalk, Manilla Bay Cafe and the Robinson mall.

Went to Edsa Enertaiment Complex and Ms Universal Bar near the Edsa highway, along ride from Ermita. Girls were mostly average.

Went back to MBC and took out a cute girl for $1500 for 4 hours. She was acting very passionate at the first fuck, but complained about pain in her pussy. Did her 4 times in 3 hours and let her go. She had bad breat.

The driver at the Riviera mansion suggested a few houses where filipinos go to pick their girls. The one in Ermita had about 20 girls costing 2000 Php all night. The house in Makati had 30 girls, many rating 8 or 9 for 3000 Php all night. Took a very cute, model-looking half Spanish girl. She was a 9, very beautiful.

More ot come.

One Wing Low
02-09-11, 13:19
the town is crowded, noisy, dusty, reeking of sewage.

checked out lost in asia at about 10pm, a few miles north of field ave. about 6 girls, all below average. there are many karaoke bars rep001tered along perimeter road, catering to japanese and koreans, where light-skinned girls are the main attractions. all girls i met in angeles speak passable english.

checked out masaki or secret bar, a karaoke joint for japanese and korean, supposedly with the hottest-looking girls in angeles. the joint did not start until after 10pm. only 4 girls were there, all older and below average in looks.

checked out dunk shot, a bar off the main road, about a mile or two south of the mcdonald. this joint starts at 10pm, supposedly with the best-looking girls, where local big-shot filipinos go for their fix. there are no take outs. the girls do it upstairs in vip rooms 2000 php for about 3 hours including some drinks (?) , according to management.

dunk shot makes you buy 2 drinks for 180 php each person as cover charge. the girls take turns dancing half naked on a plain stage. most are light-skinned but older and much beefier than my taste. the papasan and mamasans kept coming over to pressure me into picking out a girl. but i don't like the girls' looks and the high-pressure selling tactics. i left after finishing 1 beer. i can see a clip joint quickly. this place caters to local filipinos mostly.

there are many strip clubs packed into the half-mile long field ave, most open around 7pm going until 4am. drinks are 65 p to 95p, lady drinks are 150p. most bars sell buckets of 15 ping pong balls for 300p. the idea is to reward good-looking strippers by throwing the balls at them, so they can cash in as tips. most bars have 2-tiered bar fine. 1500p and 3000p. there are good and bad-looking girls in either categories. smaller bars like typhoon has some good.looking girls for 1800p.

the doll house opens 24-hours, but only 4, 5 girls stripping, and quality is below average.

crystal palace, behind field ave, had about 50 girls every night, but they would just dance in place to the music, so it's hard to see all of them.

atlantis has the most girls, like 90, about half has 1500 p bar fine and the rest 3000 p. atlantis probably has the youngest, funnest and best-looking girls in angeles. they actually stage many sequences of girls taking turns dancing. i picked out a few girls. those wearing skirts are menstruating and cannot have sex; those wearing bikinis would do sex, except a few young, shy, disinterested girls, who are cherry and will not fuck. the mamasans would come around urging and helping with selecting the girls.

i went through a few cherry girls (the young, fresh, shy, pretty girls who are my favorites) then decided on eileen, a 20 yo tall, shapely girls with above average face, but definitely with a tall, lean, sexy, light-skinned body. the mamasan called her down. i took a good look at her closed up, feeling her hot body to confirm. paid 1500 p bar fine, negotiating with her and the mamasan for 9am departure next day.

took her back to the hotel. we were walking back on field ave, hand in hand, talking like lovers. when she got into the room, she immediately said she just texted her mom, and wanted to go right after 1 shot. i was pissed at her quick change in attitude, and told her straight out that she made a deal to leave at 9am next day and had to stay. we had sex. she had a nice, young, lean, hard body. her pussy was one of the tightest. she complained about pain in her pussy and wanted me to go slow. i barely moved my dick when she got mad, jumped out of bed, put on her clothes and left. she spent less than 10 minutes in bed with me.

next day i went to atlantis to complain with an aussie partner named troy, and mamasan weng. i was pissed. the management was apologetic but could not refund or grant credit. i bar fined another girl for the night. she looked good and tall under the stage light, but in bed, she was a short and skinny girl, soft body, without much sex appeal. her pussy was looser than i wanted. i screwed her a few times then let her go early. did not enjoy that session at all.

in retrospect, i should have lubed up eileen. i would at least get 2 or 3 sexy fucks out of her and bar fined another girl for the rest of the night. the moral here is not to strong arm the girls, as they can act up and management can do little to remedy the situation. many bars have banners looking for mamasans with 10 or more dancers. angeles city is really just a meat market.

the tourist police guy on the north side of field ave, to remain nameless for good reasons, personally delivered a girl to my hotel room around 5am one early morning, when all bars already closed. i took her in, then regretted that she was older with a pair of seriously small and droopy boobs. she wanted 1000 p for st. i laughed, told her 400 p max, which she quickly accepted. i got stuck fucking an older, not so good-looking girl for 400p. she hung around offering a second shot, but i just paid her and asked her to leave.

went to the food court at sm mall for some very good filipino and other ethnic foods. the mall is nice and clean, with a wide selection of foods and many good-looking girls. some of angeles' strippers are older, and some actually look hideous, crossed-eyed, missing teeth ect.

did not have a good time in angeles. the girls are mostly crude, short, darker, poor-looking farm girls with a few exceptions. just did not feel the girls are sexy and attractive enough for good sex and good company.

instead in manilla, found some very nice, sexy, good-looking girls, attractive in many ways, to have sex and to hang out with. will continue with one of the all-time best sexcapades in manilla.

Levitian
02-09-11, 17:04
the town is crowded, noisy, dusty, reeking of sewage.

checked out lost in asia at about 10pm, a few miles north of field ave. about 6 girls, all below average. there are many karaoke bars rep001tered along perimeter road, catering to japanese and koreans, where light-skinned girls are the main attractions. all girls i met in angeles speak passable english.

checked out masaki or secret bar, a karaoke joint for japanese and korean, supposedly with the hottest-looking girls in angeles. the joint did not start until after 10pm. only 4 girls were there, all older and below average in looks.

checked out dunk shot, a bar off the main road, about a mile or two south of the mcdonald. this joint starts at 10pm, supposedly with the best-looking girls, where local big-shot filipinos go for their fix. there are no take outs. the girls do it upstairs in vip rooms 2000 php for about 3 hours including some drinks (?) , according to management.

dunk shot makes you buy 2 drinks for 180 php each person as cover charge. the girls take turns dancing half naked on a plain stage. most are light-skinned but older and much beefier than my taste. the papasan and mamasans kept coming over to pressure me into picking out a girl. but i don't like the girls' looks and the high-pressure selling tactics. i left after finishing 1 beer. i can see a clip joint quickly. this place caters to local filipinos mostly.

there are many strip clubs packed into the half-mile long field ave, most open around 7pm going until 4am. drinks are 65 p to 95p, lady drinks are 150p. most bars sell buckets of 15 ping pong balls for 300p. the idea is to reward good-looking strippers by throwing the balls at them, so they can cash in as tips. most bars have 2-tiered bar fine. 1500p and 3000p. there are good and bad-looking girls in either categories. smaller bars like typhoon has some good. looking girls for 1800p.

the doll house opens 24-hours, but only 4, 5 girls stripping, and quality is below average.

crystal palace, behind field ave, had about 50 girls every night, but they would just dance in place to the music, so it's hard to see all of them.

atlantis has the most girls, like 90, about half has 1500 p bar fine and the rest 3000 p. atlantis probably has the youngest, funnest and best-looking girls in angeles. they actually stage many sequences of girls taking turns dancing. i picked out a few girls. those wearing skirts are menstruating and cannot have sex; those wearing bikinis would do sex, except a few young, shy, disinterested girls, who are cherry and will not fuck. the mamasans would come around urging and helping with selecting the girls.

i went through a few cherry girls (the young, fresh, shy, pretty girls who are my favorites) then decided on eileen, a 20 yo tall, shapely girls with above average face, but definitely with a tall, lean, sexy, light-skinned body. the mamasan called her down. i took a good look at her closed up, feeling her hot body to confirm. paid 1500 p bar fine, negotiating with her and the mamasan for 9am departure next day.

took her back to the hotel. we were walking back on field ave, hand in hand, talking like lovers. when she got into the room, she immediately said she just texted her mom, and wanted to go right after 1 shot. i was pissed at her quick change in attitude, and told her straight out that she made a deal to leave at 9am next day and had to stay. we had sex. she had a nice, young, lean, hard body. her pussy was one of the tightest. she complained about pain in her pussy and wanted me to go slow. i barely moved my dick when she got mad, jumped out of bed, put on her clothes and left. she spent less than 10 minutes in bed with me.

next day i went to atlantis to complain with an aussie partner named troy, and mamasan weng. i was pissed. the management was apologetic but could not refund or grant credit. i bar fined another girl for the night. she looked good and tall under the stage light, but in bed, she was a short and skinny girl, soft body, without much sex appeal. her pussy was looser than i wanted. i screwed her a few times then let her go early. did not enjoy that session at all.

in retrospect, i should have lubed up eileen. i would at least get 2 or 3 sexy fucks out of her and bar fined another girl for the rest of the night. the moral here is not to strong arm the girls, as they can act up and management can do little to remedy the situation. many bars have banners looking for mamasans with 10 or more dancers. angeles city is really just a meat market.

the tourist police guy on the north side of field ave, to remain nameless for good reasons, personally delivered a girl to my hotel room around 5am one early morning, when all bars already closed. i took her in, then regretted that she was older with a pair of seriously small and droopy boobs. she wanted 1000 p for st. i laughed, told her 400 p max, which she quickly accepted. i got stuck fucking an older, not so good-looking girl for 400p. she hung around offering a second shot, but i just paid her and asked her to leave.

went to the food court at sm mall for some very good filipino and other ethnic foods. the mall is nice and clean, with a wide selection of foods and many good-looking girls. some of angeles' strippers are older, and some actually look hideous, crossed-eyed, missing teeth ect.

did not have a good time in angeles. the girls are mostly crude, short, darker, poor-looking farm girls with a few exceptions. just did not feel the girls are sexy and attractive enough for good sex and good company.

instead in manilla, found some very nice, sexy, good-looking girls, attractive in many ways, to have sex and to hang out with. will continue with one of the all-time best sexcapades in manilla. one wing low in china? what are you talking / writing about?

lost in translation, or what?

levitian

One Wing Low
02-10-11, 03:16
One Wing Low in China? What are you talking / writing about?

Lost in Translation, or what?

LevitianLots more info about the Phil, Will be moved to the Philippines thread.

One Wing Low
02-16-11, 11:53
When I go to Asia, I usually fly on Cathay Pacific. They have non-stop flights between US West Coast's gateways to HK in about 12 hours. That if they do not run into strong headwinds, burn out fuel onboard and have to land in Tokyo or Seoul to refuel, which would make their flight times same as Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese carriers.

This time I had to see someone in Beijing, so I took Air China, which is Beijing flagship carrier, and not China Air which is Taiwan's carrier.

Air China's passengers are mostly mainland Chinese heading to Beijing. They look older and wear frumpy clothes. The passengers are rude. Some well-dressed young men and even distinguished-looking old men would cut in line and never yield to women with children, handicapped or old people, even when there was no rush, as there was 2-hour wait for boarding. They just forced ahead, pushing others out of the way with no regards. In comparison, passengers on Cathay Pacific are usually younger people and families heading to HK and other parts of Asia, who act with better civility.

The waits between the entrance then the security check point were about half hour each. Even when we were 2 hours ahead of boarding time, tension was high. I was waiting at the X-ray machines when TSA people made us yield to Air China's entire crew with pilots and flight attendants. One of the young guys got very upset and showed it. He did not know flight crews are given priority at any airport. He was speaking out loudly and gesturing wildly. The Chinese captain was concerned. He kept his eye on that bro the whole time.

The captain was a short, wiry man with crew cut, about 40's. He looked like a farm hand. Before flying Boeing 747-400, he must have been one of those jet jocks flying Mig-17's off China's East coast, trying to hump US Navy's P3 Orions, which were only carrying innocent old ladies and children on their sight-seeing flights in international water. Occasionally they may spot China's secret submarine bases and missile sites, which they would photograph and mark coordinates for souvenirs. Etc.

Air China's 747-400's look new with nice and clean interior, smelling fresh. Seat pitch is generous, longer by perhaps 6 inches compared to Cathay. Cathay's 747-400's are older, rattling, squeaking, groaning in flight. The interior is old, grimy, smelly, not properly cleaned. Seat pitch is so tight, my knees were always hitting the seat before me, very difficult to get in or out and uncomfortable in flight. But each seat has a tiny LCD in front where one can play some 30channels of entertainment. Air China did not even show a movie during flight.

Cathay's food is delicious, better than most US carriers on international flights. Meanwhile Air China's food is very poor and tasteless, probably a 1 on scale of 10. I enjoy Chinese cuisine but could not think of any worse airline foods.

Air China flight attendants are mostly older, like mid 30's, typical tall and beefy Northern Han women with their broad face, who speak virtually no English. Cathay has some young and very pretty women in the cabin. It's nice to hear them chatting all night with their HK or Singapore English accents.

One big kudo for Air China is the extreme smoothness the flight crew handled the flight. I did not feel any changes in heading, altitude, ascending or descending durign flight. We approached Beijing IA in the thick engulfng morning haze, everything was smooth and quiet until the main landing wheels, then nose wheels touched down gently, and the copilot raised the spoiler to cut off the wings' lift, then engaging the howling thrust reversers and stepping on the brakes to stop the plane.

Let's just hope we will learn of each other's preferred ways and not having to fight any time in the near future.

Bad Boy Billy
02-16-11, 22:31
There are many strip clubs packed into the half-mile long Field Ave, .There are NO strip clubs in Angeles City FULL STOP. In virtually ALL bars girls dance on stage wearing bikinis – they DO NOT and have NEVER stripped in the bars / clubs.
The Doll House opens 24-hours, but only 4, 5 girls stripping, and quality is below average. . Again no girls strip in Dollhouse.
Atlantis has the most girls, like 90, about half has 1500 p bar fine and the rest 3000 p. . Atlantis has up to 300 girls working there – about 50 'Green Tag' girls whose barfine I'd P3, 000 – the others from P1, 500 to P2, 000
Those wearing skirts are menstruating and cannot have sex; .Again factually incorrect – yes girls on menstruation do continue to work in Dollhouse Group Bars and indeed in virtually every bar in Angeles City. Alaska Bar (red uniforms) and Stargate (red belts on uniforms) are the only 2 bars in AC to my knowledge that visibly identify girls who are menstruating.
I went through a few cherry girls (the young, fresh, shy, pretty girls who are my favorites) then decided on Eileen, a 20 YO tall, shapely girls with above average face, but definitely with a tall, lean, sexy, light-skinned body. …….Took her back to the hotel………..1 shot……….. We had sex. She had a nice, young, lean, hard body. Her pussy was one of the tightest. She complained about pain in her pussy and wanted me to go slow. I barely moved my dick when she got mad, jumped out of bed, put on her clothes and left. ……….In retrospect, I should have lubed up Eileen. I would at least get 2 or 3 sexy fucks out of her .Again absolute crap. 'Cherry Girls' in The Philippines are VIRGINS – they do not fuck – they WILL NOT fuck – many work in the bars to earn dancing / drinking commissions – many go barfine also for 'bar-hopping'/socialising only – some give blow job – some reportedly also allow anal – but they DO NOT fuck.
Angeles city is really just a meat market. .Absolutely it is – in fact this is the only accurate line in this whole report.

OWL – if you are going to post – try to get it accurate or please do not waste the bandwidth.

One Wing Low
02-17-11, 00:45
Hold it! Don't get too hot and make more accusations until you read carefully and understand my post.

There are differences in the uses of terminologies between the US and Australia. I call them strip clubs because the girls strip down to their bikinis. You may define strippers differently.

The menstruating girls do work in Atlantis. The mamasan there told me they wear short skirts in stead of bikinis, indicating they will not have sex.

I called down a few cute girls who turned out to be cherry, so I had to let them go. Eileen was not a cherry girl and was willing to have sex. That's why I bar fined her. But she had a scam planned from the start.

Looks like you have some prejudices and it's you who read inaccuracies into my post.

There are NO strip clubs in Angeles City FULL STOP. In virtually ALL bars girls dance on stage wearing bikinis – they DO NOT and have NEVER stripped in the bars / clubs. Again no girls strip in Dollhouse. Atlantis has up to 300 girls working there – about 50 'Green Tag' girls whose barfine I'd P3, 000 – the others from P1, 500 to P2, 000Again factually incorrect – yes girls on menstruation do continue to work in Dollhouse Group Bars and indeed in virtually every bar in Angeles City. Alaska Bar (red uniforms) and Stargate (red belts on uniforms) are the only 2 bars in AC to my knowledge that visibly identify girls who are menstruating. Again absolute crap. 'Cherry Girls' in The Philippines are VIRGINS – they do not fuck – they WILL NOT fuck – many work in the bars to earn dancing / drinking commissions – many go barfine also for 'bar-hopping'/socialising only – some give blow job – some reportedly also allow anal – but they DO NOT fuck. Absolutely it is – in fact this is the only accurate line in this whole report.

OWL – if you are going to post – try to get it accurate or please do not waste the bandwidth.

Mmlouie
02-17-11, 02:13
When I go to Asia, I usually fly on Cathay Pacific. They have non-stop flights between US West Coast's gateways to HK in about 12 hours. That if they do not run into strong headwinds, burn out fuel onboard and have to land in Tokyo or Seoul to refuel, which would make their flight times same as Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese carriers.I have been flying on Cathy from the West Coast to HK for the past five years, and yet have I once got into HK in less than 12. 5 hours. Wind is always blowing from West to East so you will always have headwinds. Air China crew are from China and CP crew are from HK, CA and Singapore area. That is certainly the reason why they can speak English and I don't care what you say, food still sucks on CP. . . Even in Business Class. Sinapore and Korea Air have the best food, hands down!

Mmlouie

One Wing Low
02-17-11, 10:15
Cathay flight crews would always gamble that they carry enough fuel to reach HKIA nonstop. Flight controls would calculate the minimum amount of fuel they have to carry, so they can carry luggage and freight instead.

On certain days in the winter, the Gulfstream are unpredictable and head winds aloft sometimes can go up to 200 knots at high altitudes. Flight crews should know better to carry enough fuel to at least get to Tokyo-Narita for refueling. Miscalculations may mean ditching 400 passengers into the icy ocean.

Air China carries only a few brands of beverages. 1 Chinese beer and the Great Wall wines which taste bitter. I ordered their shrimp noodle dinner. The box had 4 tiny shrimps and 2 small pieces of pork over vermicelli doused with saffron. It tasted and smelled odd. I did not eat it. In comparison, Korea Air and Singapore Air would ply their pasengers with internationally-known brands of beverages, beers and wines all night, and their foods are tasty.

A good past time in these long flights is to get seats at the tail section near the crew's station, so you can flirt with the little, pretty flight attentants al night. Hehe.

I have been flying on Cathy from the West Coast to HK for the past five years, and yet have I once got into HK in less than 12. 5 hours. Wind is always blowing from West to East so you will always have headwinds. Air China crew are from China and CP crew are from HK, CA and Singapore area. That is certainly the reason why they can speak English and I don't care what you say, food still sucks on CP. . . Even in Business Class. Sinapore and Korea Air have the best food, hands down!

Mmlouie

Mmlouie
02-19-11, 16:54
On certain days in the winter, the Gulfstream are unpredictable and head winds aloft sometimes can go up to 200 knots at high altitudes. Flight crews should know better to carry enough fuel to at least get to Tokyo-Narita for refueling. Miscalculations may mean ditching 400 passengers into the icy ocean.

A good past time in these long flights is to get seats at the tail section near the crew's station, so you can flirt with the little, pretty flight attentants al night. Hehe. I don't know what flight you are on but 5 years X 5 flights each year on an average = 25 flights. Never once have CP flights stop elsewhere to fuel up. Even during once I flew back against a 10 Beaufort warning did we stop and refuel.

BTW; Typhoon season in Hk is from May to September and not in the winter as you mentioned.

I have no affiliation with CP, but perhaps you should stop past on information that are not fact and scaring people. But I see you are speaking of experience from years ago; I have never seen any CP flights with seats empty for their crew staff anymore. Each flights are sold to the max and if they are not, they are combining with their other affiliated airlines to make them completely full.

Mmlouie

One Wing Low
02-19-11, 22:14
the 747-400 is boeing's long-range wide-body transport. the fuselage is shortened to reduce weight, so it can carry more fuel in the wings and a tank in the cargo hold. it can carry up to 624 passengers, or carry full fuel to fly a maximum 8800 statute miles max. it can carry the maximum number of passengers and freight for shorter distances, or carry full fuel for the maximum range, but not both.

meanwhile air distance between los angeles and hong kong is 7233 statute miles.

so the best case with maximum fuel and minimum passengers, they have maximum 1600-miles worth of fuel to spare, or about 3 hours worth of extra fuel. but commercial flights are required to carry at least enough fuel to the primary airport, then an alternate airport, plus 45 minutes fuel reserve, just in case they run into bad weather over the landing airports.

so when the plane is loaded with maximum fuel, carrying minimum number of passengers, using guangzhou baiyun international airport nearby as an alternate, it has barely 1 hour worth of fuel in reserve in the best scenario. the unpredictable factor is head wind aloft. the westerly jet stream sometimes blows very strong and shifts way north against the great circle route for asia-bound jet, reducing airspeed 20-30, cutting the plane's range as much. when that happens, flight crews would land in tokyo or seoul to refuel. happened to me many times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/boeing_747-400

the boeing 747-400 is a four-engine widebody commercial jet airliner, manufactured by boeing commercial airplanes. with seatings for a maximum of 624 people, the 747-400 can fly non-stop for 7, 670 nautical miles (14, 200 km) , depending on model.

http://www.laalmanac.com/transport/tr52.htm

hong kong, china 7, 233.

beijing, china 6, 257.

seoul, south korea 5, 956.

tokyo, japan 5, 478.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/jet_stream

the location of the jet stream is extremely important for aviation. commercial use of the jet stream began on november 18, 1952, when pan am flew from tokyo to honolulu at an altitude of 7,600 metres (24,900 ft). it cut the trip time by over one-third, from 18 to 11.5 hours. [24] not only does it cut time off the flight, it also nets fuel savings for the airline industry. [25] within north america, the time needed to fly east across the continent can be decreased by about 30 minutes if an airplane can fly with the jet stream, or increased by more than that amount if it must fly west against it.

i don't know what flight you are on but 5 years x 5 flights each year on an average = 25 flights. never once have cp flights stop elsewhere to fuel up. even during once i flew back against a 10 beaufort warning did we stop and refuel.

btw; typhoon season in hk is from may to september and not in the winter as you mentioned.

i have no affiliation with cp, but perhaps you should stop past on information that are not fact and scaring people. but i see you are speaking of experience from years ago; i have never seen any cp flights with seats empty for their crew staff anymore. each flights are sold to the max and if they are not, they are combining with their other affiliated airlines to make them completely full.

mmlouie

Mmlouie
02-20-11, 06:31
The 747-400 is Boeing's long-range wide-body transport. The fuselage is shortened to reduce weight, so it can carry more fuel in the wings and a tank in the cargo hold. It can carry up to 624 passengers, or carry full fuel to fly a maximum 8800 statute miles max. It can carry the maximum number of passengers and freight for shorter distances, or carry full fuel for the maximum range, but not both.

Meanwhile air distance between Los Angeles and Hong Kong is 7233 statute miles. You get all that from googling? Wow, I guess you have a problem reading and understanding what I wrote.

Mmlouie

Fast Eddie 48
02-20-11, 06:56
I don't know what flight you are on but 5 years X 5 flights each year on an average = 25 flights. Never once have CP flights stop elsewhere to fuel up. Even during once I flew back against a 10 Beaufort warning did we stop and refuel.

BTW; Typhoon season in Hk is from May to September and not in the winter as you mentioned.

I have no affiliation with CP, but perhaps you should stop past on information that are not fact and scaring people. But I see you are speaking of experience from years ago; I have never seen any CP flights with seats empty for their crew staff anymore. Each flights are sold to the max and if they are not, they are combining with their other affiliated airlines to make them completely full.

MmlouieTo MMLOUIE,

I fly CX from SFO to HKG 5 time a year and and was stop for refuel 4 time the last ten yr, they said because of head wind, it is not only CX Singapore airline also do that on my last flight, few month ago my flight return back to SFO to refuel because the landing gear have problem, they have to dump fuel into the ocean before heading back to SFO to fix the problem delay 5 hrs.

Fast Eddie 48

Mmlouie
02-20-11, 17:15
To MMLOUIE,

I fly CX from SFO to HKG 5 time a year and and was stop for refuel 4 time the last ten yr, they said because of head wind, it is not only CX Singapore airline also do that on my last flight, few month ago my flight return back to SFO to refuel because the landing gear have problem, they have to dump fuel into the ocean before heading back to SFO to fix the problem delay 5 hrs.

Fast Eddie 48You are getting special treatment because you are just SO special, I so much forgot that you never even gotten bad bills in China.

I am just a lucky star, my lucky charm is working. . . and thank God we are not on the same plane so stay the hell away from me!

Mmlouie and not MMLOUIE

Fast Eddie 48
02-20-11, 23:35
[QUOTE=Mmlouie; 1125331]You are getting special treatment because you are just SO special, I so much forgot that you never even gotten bad bills in China.

I am just a lucky star, my lucky charm is working. . . And thank God we are not on the same plane so stay the hell away from me!

Mmlouie and not MMLOUIE[/QUOTE

To Mmlouie

This happen offen during the winter month because of strong head wind, if you don't travel much during this period you be ok not luck,if you are lucky go to macau not Shenzhen .

Fast Eddie 48

Mmlouie
02-21-11, 01:13
[QUOTE=Mmlouie; 1125331]To Mmlouie

This happen offen during the winter month because of strong head wind, if you don't travel much during this period you be ok not luck, if you are lucky go to macau not Shenzhen.

Fast Eddie 48What part of my posting you cannot understand? OMG! We are just so into ourselves these days.

Mmlouie

One Wing Low
02-21-11, 06:33
I have not even mentioned the vertical wind shears that sometimes occur near the jet stream. They are like giant pot holes in the sky that can break jetliners into pieces.

You have to be in the cockpit to know the risks involving normal commercial flights, and the gambles that flight crews take everyday.

I hope Mmlouie starts taking swimming lessons as one of these days the captain of his flight may tell him what heading to swim to get to. Hong Kong.

Also he should start enjoying sashimi. If he dunks in that part of the Pacific, he either has to eat the sharks, or the sharks will eat him. Hehe.

OK that's enough to scare lots of people. It's not worth fighting over these trivia. I know both Fast Eddie and Mmlouie are stand up guys. Just leave the worries to the flight crews and buy lots of life insurance benefiting your little sweethearts in China. Hehe.

Just tell me where and how to find the prettiest and sweetest girls in Asia and I will be grateful.

OK that's enough to scare a few.

Comrade 2255
02-21-11, 17:29
This entire recent section of OWL's sub-forum could well be the transcript for the missing episode of Fawlty Towers.

Keep up the good work guys!

One Wing Low
02-21-11, 20:19
For a quick market survey, who looks like the silly John Cleese?

Fast Eddie or Mmluoie?

This entire recent section of OWL's sub-forum could well be the transcript for the missing episode of Fawlty Towers.

Keep up the good work guys!

Mmlouie
02-22-11, 01:49
I have not even mentioned the vertical wind shears that sometimes occur near the jet stream. They are like giant pot holes in the sky that can break jetliners into pieces.

You have to be in the cockpit to know the risks involving normal commercial flights, and the gambles that flight crews take everyday. Did you learn all that in google or did you just come up with that yourself? Amazing!

Mmlouie

One Wing Low
06-12-11, 12:14
Her parents have a large family with like 6 kids somewhere West near Mongolia. She's the oldest child. She went home to her family for about 2 years and just returned to Beijing.

She speaks decent English, a beautiful girl with classy manners. We were staying in one of those family hotels near Tiananmen square. I was happy touring Beijing with her, hands in hands like lovers. She turned a lot of heads on the streets. A lot of people were staring at us with envy.

We got back to the hotel and started making out in bed. She was one of the sweetest and sexiest girls. She could not wait to have sex; her lips were quivering, her hands trembling in anticipation. As I plunged into her in the gentlest and most loving moves, her beautiful body reacted to every move. She was clumsily kissing, inhaling, nibbling my body. Like she was in exstacy.

We made love slowly in a long session, some of the best sex I ever had. When we were done, we were embracing each other under the sheet. She was caressing my half-erect dick like her most precious jewel. Then she pleaded with me in her sexiest voice ". Do it again, honey."

One Wing Low
07-08-11, 00:25
There was a taxi driver in Pnom Penh who advertised in ISG. He was driving people to Martini. 163 street brothels, the blow job bar and various places for food and entertainment. He said he was an English teacher before Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge took over, and barely survived years in work camp prisons.

It turned out that he was an under-covered cop, at the same time part of a child prostitution ring, pimping young children to foreign perverts with ads in the internet. He's probably sentenced to decades in prison for his crimes. The people who patronized his child prostitution business are probably being watched everywhere they go by lots of LE agencies.

Cambodia has the same policies regarding prostitution just like its defacto ruler, Vietnam. They vowed never to turn their countries into giant *****houses like what Thailand did in Bangkok and Pattaya.

Young Viet girls made up the majority of the prostitutes. The rare P4P Khmer girls were very docile and submissive. They seem to reject all worldly pleasures. They just lie there to take the sex quietly and passively and would not moan, groan, gasp. Like girls in China or Vietnam. Girls in China and Vietnam are very vocal and noisy during sex. Hehehe.

Quality of girls in Cambodia is very low. The girls at the blow job bar look like they were half human, their faces looked very odd. The rest are small, undernourished girls with little sex appeals.

There are many potential traps when one travels in foreign countries. It's best to stay low-key and be very careful when flirting with local laws.

Svap pak.

To Phil.

I agree that K11 is no where like the good old day before the raid, all this newbie that never been to PP just read about it don't know shit about Cambodia and think there is still actions here, NGO is still around to bust monger looking for young girl so you provert should stay away, even PP is no way as good as it was 10 yr ago when Quality is much better and cheaper.

Fast Eddie 48

One Wing Low
03-08-12, 09:21
A bro who lives in Pnom Penh has said most venues now are 70% or more Cambodian.

Viet girls are now the minority.

May be a good time to try Cambodia

One Wing Low
06-22-12, 12:42
Was in ShenZhen China for 10 days.

Had enough time to comb the BBS villages many times day and night for fresh young girls. There are always young girls available in the villages at any time of the day.

Went to a large sauna outside of ShenZhen where model-quality young girls were presented on fashion show runways for selection. Had a great time with a 18 YO from ShenZhen. She was sexy and horny, lying in bed, tuning in the porn channel on the big screen monitor while having passionate sex with me many times in the 2 hours.

Went to a KTV partying with friends and a 18 YO girl from Wuhan, Hubei. My bro kept telling me people from Wuhan are very ruthless who should be avoided. But this Wuhan girl turned out very nice and sweet and passionate. She really enjoyed the long love session we made in bed.

Went to a few clubs where young boys and girls party and dance all night to ear-splitting hip-hop music. Brain numbing hip-hop music is played non stop in every club. I cannot understand why young people in China like it so much. There were hundreds of young, pretty girls in their sexy party dresses hang out, partying with guys in the club. They all seem to frequent the club and know each other.

While most non-pro girls I met would never let me pay for anything for them, I was told 90% of the young partying girls would pick up guys for all night sex for about 1000Y. There was no way for me to propose anything to any girls in the ear-splitting music. For people who don't hang out frequently in these clubs, it's possible to ask the waiters or waitresses to bring you girls to your requirements. They would hook you up. But it's impossible to talk in the clubs with extremely loud music.

Girls in China are young, fresh, beautiful with their unique innocent charms. Allegedly the most beautiful young girls from all over Mexico are drawn to Clubs in Tijuana to make quick money. Still Mexican girls look older, tired and worn out. In contrast, young, fresh, sexy and attractive girls can be found everywhere in many different venues in China.

I miss China and her pretty innocent girls badly.

One Wing Low
07-29-12, 19:00
thanks to the bro tally walker who posted this news. this ugly scenario could also happen hong kong, manilla, angeles city, bankok etc. i have to be more careful from now on.

the philippinas hanging out in the bars on tongren lu are just absolutely old and ugly, the worst in any bar in the world. it's torture just looking at these old women trying to sell drink and sex with their horrible lack of attractiveness. i don't know how the bars on tongren lu stay in business staffed mostly with those old, ugly, wrinkled philippinas. the phil transvestites must look even worse. but after hanging out in the bars drinking the guys must have been too horny and their recognition and judgement impaired. it must feel stupid to be duped and robbed by a bunch of ugly transvestites.

there are big risks picking up free lancers anywhere in the world. hotels in asia are very sensitive about tourists get drugged and robbed or have things stolen in the room. so when one bring in girls at night, they usually insist on holding on to the girls' i'd card or at least record their identities.

the hotel i stay at in shenzhen used to send a security guy to the room to record the girls' identities when i brought them in late at night. but lately they have relaxed a lot of their security procedures. looks like they are trying to reverse a general decline in business for most hotels in china.

when taking girls for overnight, it's not smart to pick up freelancers from just any public places like bars, streets, shopping malls etc. it's more secured to take them up from reliable venues like ktvs, saunas or well-known mommies. have the hotel make a copy of the photo i'd cards. hide your valuables in the safes. then you can relax and have some fun.

did not happen in the philippines but i guess it could and does.

"they pretended to be females, hanging around bars or other places to lure males, and offered them drinks or snacks in which they put anaesthetic drugs. once the males became unconscious they took all money from them."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9aa_1343498278http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9aa_1343498278

five filipino males got jail sentences on robbery in shanghai.

they pretended to be females, hanging around bars or other places to lure males, and offered them drinks or snacks in which they put anaesthetic drugs. once the males became unconscious they took all money from them.

google translate.

5 filipino men posing as women seduce foreign men in shanghai, sleeping pills, narcotic robbery to rob the victims property. 18, the shanghai no. 1 intermediate people's court about the robbery of first instance sentenced five defendants were found guilty of robbery, the court sentenced his 9 years to 13 years imprisonment.

john garcia, daba las roman, malak is less than 30-year-old filipino male, while considering their dress up as the girl looked like in shanghai, engaged in sexual services. the end of last year, john came up with sleeping pills, narcotic seduce foreigners robbing. their access to entertainment, shanghai tongren road, grand hyatt rooftop bar expatriates concentrated to the identity of the young women take the knowledge of foreign men, and sexual services, to induce the latter to the bait. they tend to be both partner committing the crime, together with each other to reach the hotel or guest accommodation, to trick each other and eating chocolate or beer mixed with sleeping pills, wait until after sleeping rob property, sleeping pills provided by john garcia.

the court found that, in december 2008 to february 2009, john garcia, daba las roman, marrack gang used such methods were robbed in the value of 34 million yuan in cash, precious watches, mobile phones and bank cards and other belongings, succeeded by john, fake victims to use a credit card, buy cosmetics, mobile phones and other valuables stolen goods such as gold products are kept by john. after the victim reported to the police incident.

in shanghai intermediate people's court after hearing that the defendant john garcia, daba las roman, marrack for the purpose of illegal possession of narcotic means to rob other people's property, which constituted a robbery, and the department of robbery a huge amount; which john garcia, roman department burglary. taking into account the performance of the five defendants appearing in court and other factors, the court sentenced john to 13 years imprisonment, roman 12 years, ahmedabad las 11 years, malak 10 years, garcia nine years, fined and deported, the stolen money, stolen property be recovered, the illegal gains shall be confirep001ed.

Fast Eddie 48
07-30-12, 23:34
A bro who lives in Pnom Penh has said most venues now are 70% or more Cambodian.

Viet girls are now the minority.

May be a good time to try CambodiaTo OWL.

I afraid you are 10 yr too late most of the young hot viet are gone, you get mostly older viet or khmer girl now an they are charging 30 USD for st not like 10 yr ago you can bang a young viet for 7 USD or 15 USD all night and K11 is gone no more village brothel you can go door to door and sample the good.

Fast Eddie 48

One Wing Low
08-01-12, 16:31
Hi Eddie,

I have not been to Cambodia in a few years. I had great times with young girls in PnomPenh and Siemrep.

Looks like Cambodia's government has been clamping down on prostitution, making it more difficult and expensive to buy sex.

At $30 for short time with older girls, it's not worth going to Cambodia.

To OWL.

I afraid you are 10 yr too late most of the young hot viet are gone, you get mostly older viet or khmer girl now an they are charging 30 USD for st not like 10 yr ago you can bang a young viet for 7 USD or 15 USD all night and K11 is gone no more village brothel you can go door to door and sample the good.

Fast Eddie 48

One Wing Low
08-19-12, 07:18
Ace was gone for a few years. He's back in Dongguang.

Let's face it, we will never be liked by everyone. Let's hope he would ignore the little annoying fleas and just post his info for the benefits of the bros.

He can be very helpful with the bros re latest mongering info.

One Wing Low
08-20-12, 09:29
I share Ace Gallant's frustration, having been victims of personal attacks by mean, nasty, nit-picking low lifes, whom SE ASIA is a fine example.

SE ASIA JOE is not doing this forum a favor with his rude remarks and his negative comments over little things that are non substance in this forum. The bros can quickly see SE ASIA JOE as just a negative, insecure, jealous, obnoxious, nasty old man, finding faults and picking fights in some dirtiest manners.

Have not met the man in person, but by his conducts in this forum, I concluded SE ASIA JOE is not a gentleman. I don't understand why anyone should want to party with such a uncivilized and despicable old man.

Please be civilized and stick to the facts. If you want to dispute someone else's facts, make sure you have given it your considered thoughts, and have enough evidence to back up your facts. Otherwise you are just a stupid, dirty low life who should be avoided. [/QUOTE=ACE GALLANT]

Frankly, *I don't care a dam about what Joe said anymore. As you'd seen, I started my coming back with a very genuine question about the change of officer and all I get back was attacks from him. *

I fully agree with you about having a clean board with information and leave the pissing in the toilets, that's why I said "Quit the chit chats *go to the facts".

Well enough of all these. If he want to continue these meaningless fights ask him to go f himself! Let's get back to Where's the pussies at?

Ps. I was only encouraged to come back to posting by Jackson after meeting him in person. He's the

BTW: Jackson told me that he is revamping the Forum with a better structure so that we can have escorts, agents, and people who love to have their own thread start and have control of their own threads. This way it will get rid of people who loves to post useless posts without been attack by others.

So you guys stay tune for his latest release!

Enjoy.

AG[/QUOTE]

One Wing Low
08-20-12, 09:31
I share Ace Gallant's frustration, having been victims of rude personal attacks by mean, nasty, nit-picking low lifes, whom SE ASIA is a fine example.

SE ASIA JOE is not doing this forum a favor with his rude remarks and his negative comments over little things that are non substance in this forum. The bros can quickly see SE ASIA JOE as just a negative, insecure, jealous, obnoxious, nasty old man, finding faults and picking fights in some dirtiest manners.

Have not met the man in person, but by his conducts in this forum, I concluded SE ASIA JOE is not a gentleman. I don't understand why anyone should want to party with such a uncivilized and despicable old man.

Please be civilized and stick to the facts. If you want to dispute someone else's facts, make sure you have given it your considered thoughts, and have enough evidence to back up your facts. Otherwise you are just a stupid, dirty low life who should be avoided. [/QUOTE=ACE GALLANT]

Frankly, *I don't care a dam about what Joe said anymore. As you'd seen, I started my coming back with a very genuine question about the change of officer and all I get back was attacks from him. *

I fully agree with you about having a clean board with information and leave the pissing in the toilets, that's why I said "Quit the chit chats *go to the facts".

Well enough of all these. If he want to continue these meaningless fights ask him to go f himself! Let's get back to Where's the pussies at?

Ps. I was only encouraged to come back to posting by Jackson after meeting him in person. He's the

BTW: Jackson told me that he is revamping the Forum with a better structure so that we can have escorts, agents, and people who love to have their own thread start and have control of their own threads. This way it will get rid of people who loves to post useless posts without been attack by others.

So you guys stay tune for his latest release!

Enjoy.

AG[/QUOTE]

One Wing Low
08-20-12, 20:33
" You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks." Winston Churchill.

What a piece of wisdom from a moral and courageous leader of men.

A few old guys in the China thread are big egos guys, so proud of their knowledge, skills and expertise in mongering, immersing their low lives in prostitution dens, nit picking, fighting tooth and nails over little, insignificant things. They make me laugh how some old men could be so stupid and petty.

These guys are clearly mental cases, not much different from rabid barking dogs.

We should focus on enjoying our lives and the companies of our good friends and steer clear stupid barking dogs.

One Wing Low
08-21-12, 16:13
Moody is a stupid thug, hanging out in the China thread, nit-picking and fighting like ghetto trash.

Moody is an uneducated, insecure old guy, proud of his prostitution involvement, who would lie, cheat, steal, murder for a few bucks.

I would suggest the bros to be very careful with these unprincipled low lifes. It's best to keep away from them.

One Wing Low
08-21-12, 20:33
Moody used to attack me in the China thread over every little insignificant and meaningless details, like he had a big grudge against me and was obsessed and crazy. I have never even met the guy. Now he's baring his backgrounds and his motivations. I am touched by his sincerity.

I have been accused of lies and exaggerations in this forum. I will stand my ground and fight that, having been a journalist, everything I posted in this forum has been the truths, personal experiences reported in the fairest and most objective ways, aimed to assist the occasional travelers to have the best times with the girls, the local people and cultures, and to protect themselves from harms. I think of myself as a reporter in war zones. Some of the mongering destinations are indeed as dangerous as war zones.

My posts are not only about what girls, where to go to fuck for less money etc. They are sometimes about the unique ways of lives of local people whom I came across. But the truths are sometimes so brutal that they may have made the local guys sensitive.

I remember meeting the ISG guys the first time in Zhuhai. One of the guys bought me a cup of coffee on Lien Hua Lu and suggested that I picked up 1 of the very cute young girls named Bin Bin. Boy, was she one of the prettiest, sexiest, most erotic girl ever. I had a great time with that girl and came back to Zhuhai the next year to screw her again.

But I also reported that the coffee with cream gave me severe food poisoning that lasted over 1 week, and that the traditional Chinese medicines suggested by the bros did not do shit, and that I gave Bin Bin double the local ST rate by mistake. I was tryign to warn other travelers about the risk of losing the whole vacation by drinking off the street stalls, but the bros got all pissed off at me for allegedly bad mouthing China.

It's confirmed recently that milk and cream in China have sometimes been laced with Melanine, a poisonous inorganic chemical, to improve the taste, but can kill or permanently damage people's health. Also if you do searches in the internet, you will find plenty of credible sources that confirm those traditional Chinese medicines are mostly scams designed to extract money and sometimes harming the desperately ills.

So I think due to my truthful, fair and balanced travel reports in China, with the aims to assist other travelers, I have been treated badly by a few guys who hang out in the China thread, fighting tooth and nails over petty, meaningless details to boost their own low esteem. Needless to say I don't have high regards for guys who are quick to cry that someone else lies. Those are usually the biggest liars of all.

I had some very good times in China and would like to express my gratitude to the bros who unselfishly and patiently showed me the rope when I had zero Chinese capability then. I still maintain contact and occasionally meet those bros for good times when my travels permit.

I did expect Moody to go ballistic after my last post. However looks like he has found religion and tried to smooth things out. I think we are all way too sensitive over little things in this forum. We should be bigger and wiser men than this. I suggest that we all stop criticizing others, and contribute our own news, facts, experiences, analyses, feelings ect. To the forum and let the bros decide on their own who are better and more trust worthy.

If you guys agree to bury your hatchets, I will retract all my nasty comments and look forward to partying with you all when and where we can all pull the best intelligence together to have the best times.

What do you say?
Allow me to set the record straight OWL, I'm not exactly a cheapskate, as the many people who have met me can attest. I don't however, go around tipping girls 800 Yuan for hanging out with me til noon. That's called overpaying and ruining the market, and I have too much respect for the guys who do all the footwork to ruin it for them.

I wouldn't say I'm proud of buying hookers, but I do it for pleasure. Like smoking and drinking, I'm not proud of those either, but I do it because it gives me great pleasure. Same thing with the hookers.

I will however, admit to growing up in the ghetto. When I was a kid, my immigrant parents didn't have a lot of money until about 1980, when they bought their first house.

Why you hating on the ghetto? Did some of those guys scare you or beat you up when you were a kid? It's ok, I had my share if beatdowns when I was growing up. I also had my share of wins too. Don't worry OWL, I still love you.

One Wing Low
08-22-12, 18:10
I used to hang out with a bunch of Air Force and Marines pilots. Those guys were flying combat low and slow with their asses hang out over the jungle of Vietnam, kicking VC's in their balls. They could have had their balls shot off any days, quite a few did. Got to admit their languages were salty.

I don't remember giving any girl 800Y tip for overtime. The KTV girl I took in ShenZhen was 1500Y plus a 200 or 300Y for her overtime, but not 800Y. Her name was Ting Hwa, a very pretty, young, nice, sweet and sexy girl. I was staying at the Landmark hotel in Luohu, recently changed its name to Crowne Plaza, which is one of the best 5-star hotel in SZ. She changed to street clothes and went with me, carrying an old, tattered hand bag made of cloth. I really felt for the poor girl. She stayed up just about all night watching Chinese movies on the big NEC plasma TV while I caressed her beautiful body and made love to her in between drifting in and out to sleep.

In the morning, I took her to the breakfast buffet, which is one of the best and largest in SZ. There were a lot of older Chinese couples having breakfast. The old men were eyeing this sweet young girl with lust; the old women with hatred and contempt. I did not give a flying fuck what they thought of us. She was my guest. It was very nice to see her really enjoy the over abundant offer of fancy food.

There was only one time I exaggerated, which I did mentioned it in the post, to make a point. That was when I was invited to a big dinner with a few big-wig party officials. A few of the older men were veterans of wars. At first they were very careful with me. But after a few drinks, we were relaxed, talking, laughing, exchanging war stories like buddies. Hehehe. Meanwhile their old wives were sitting stiff and dry, like statues. They were so afraid of making mistakes that would embarrassed their husbands that they would not dare do any talking or socializing. I pity any guys who have to do wife-swapping parties with those old women hehehe.

That was when I thought of taking these party officials away from their stiff, old wives for a tour of the Seibu alleys and introducing them to the many sweet, sexy, young girls whom I was banging days and night. I exaggerated that the old guys would probably have their faces in the crotches of those young girls, licking their wet pussies all night. It was an exaggeration and only a fleeting fantasy for a quick moment. I did feel bad for my new war comrades who have to sleep with and fuck those old, stiff, wrinkled mummies every night hehehe.

In my next visit a few months later, an older man and his young English-speaking aide did take me to a dinner in ShenZhen. We had a good time talking with the young guy's interpretation, with lots of drinking. They then took me to a sauna with allegedly the sweetest and best-looking girls in all China. But they had too much to drink. By the time we got to the sauna, the young guy disappeared, passing out in a massage room. The old guy was puking his stomach out every where when the pretty young girls started their foot massages. The club sent people in with buckets to clean up the mess. I was afraid the old man would die and I would be implicated. So after repeatedly asking the sauna management to take care of the old man with my nonexistent Chinese and lots of gesturing, I paid the reception with a bunch of Chinese bills and took a taxi back to the hotel.

The next day the young aide called up and apologized that he and his boss got too drunk to provide proper company for me. Got to say these Chinese officials I know are very honest, sincere and friendly as friends. I feel safe with them. Got to to admit the Chinese are very gracious and generous hosts, more so than most countries I have been to.

I only know a few places in ShenZhen, ChangPing, Houjie, Zhuhai etc. I still remember my tour of Southern China, picking up ornery girls, eating lots of the same seafood, due to lack of Chinese. Would love to take up your offer for a tour of the sexiest towns in China. You probably know all the good spots with the prettiest girls, the tastiest foods and the funnest parties. You probably know many small towns which are still active with abundant offers of girls and funs. If we ever get into any trouble with LE, you can talk or bribe our ways out of it.

Why don't you lay out a proposed itinerary at year end, where we can find the sexiest, funnest, best-looking girls, and the tastiest foods, for non-stop partying, so the whole forum can salivate. .

What? Who The F dares to say our dear Moody is a Cheapskate? OWL? I kick you by your balls if I hear that from you personally hahahaha! The kicking you by the balls part was a joke learnt from you, nice joke really, so I pass it on.

Well. I think OWL's tip of 800 Yuan was a joke also right?

Woohooh. Moody cool down cool man. Just take OWL as our resident joker.

Hey OWL? Why don't you just post on the main board some of your real experience and you can leave those jokes and exaggerated stuff back in your thread. This way no one will attack you.

And like Moody, I also love to have you around! Perhaps you can drop me a note when you are coming into China? I can show you around, other cities as well?

Enjoy!

AG

One Wing Low
08-23-12, 02:25
"On the way to your destination, it's fun to shoot rocks at barking dogs with your sling shots.". Adolph Hitler, allegedly while doing doggy on Eva Braun. .

" You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks." Winston Churchill.

What a piece of wisdom from a moral and courageous leader of men.

A few old guys in the China thread are big egos guys, so proud of their knowledge, skills and expertise in mongering, immersing their low lives in prostitution dens, nit picking, fighting tooth and nails over little, insignificant things. They make me laugh how some old men could be so stupid and petty.

These guys are clearly mental cases, not much different from rabid barking dogs.

We should focus on enjoying our lives and the companies of our good friends and steer clear stupid barking dogs.

Ace Gallant
08-23-12, 07:00
Well OWL, let me try to be fair and give you my personal opinion.

Most of the guys I had met from the board are relatively nice. Everyone have their own views and different experience from their approach to the same incidents, this was caused by different situation, meeting different people or timing or different skills set from each different member. Like what you had said, you have zero mandarin skills, so the girls tends to 'bully' you and sometimes you may need to pay some extra 'tips' to get rid of them or even to get better services out of them; this is normal. But in the eye of regular mongers in China whom may speak a little more mandarin and who is more experience; they may say that you are BS or spoil the market. They are entitled to their point of view, but they are not you, not in the same situations or conditions or different levels of generosity or whatever. So if you don't agree it is perfectly understandable, just take their comments as a pinch of salt.

I used to be like you, get very frustrated when people start calling me names or argue on what I actually experienced, but after travelling around the world for the last two years, exchanging views with a lot of fellow ISG members, I realized that there are many kind of people in this world that are very different. Even more so, there are so many different kinds of people on the board. There people who are just lurkers, braggers, people with huge Ego whom main purpose of posting is just to show that they know a lot and always wants to been seen as the 'Hero', people who wants to share (and hopefully get some help from other members in areas that are new to them) and there are people who use the board as one of their business tool. Whatever the purpose of board to these people, they are here for their own interest. From there, I knew that I shouldn't be spending time arguing with other members just because we have a different point of view because they are NOT YOU!

I had a lengthy face to face discussion with Jackson and he had enlighten me on some of his points of view which led me to one conclusion: No matter how well you manage the board trying to separate the Antagonist from the members who posted good information, no matter how many post a member had posted, there will be some idiots. And these idiots will be those who think the world revolve around them. So in order not to be another idiot, you need to read the board with an open mind. Ignore the attackers, leave them alone, don't attack them back. Do not feed the trolls! The best way to defend is not to defend and let the public decide who is right and who is wrong. It does matter whether if you are right or wrong, the most important point is that you know you are right as you had experience it yourself or seen it with your very own eyes. Be a happier guy and not to be frustrated with people who had attacked you. I bet you these people will not dare to even come near you and really attack you in person!

So having said all these. Don't worry, be happy! Continue to post good information and Jokes! I love them!

Enjoy!

AG

Fran123
08-25-12, 04:53
Owl;

How many times have you been to China?

How long on average was each trip?

Did you adventure alone each time or with other more experienced members ?

It seems like you are taking every one's opinion too seriously. People do make mistakes and learn from them.

OldAsiaHand
08-25-12, 11:59
Moody used to attack me in the China thread over every little insignificant and meaningless details, like he had a big grudge against me and was obsessed and crazy. I have never even met the guy. Now he's baring his backgrounds and his motivations. I am touched by his sincerity.

I have been accused of lies and exaggerations in this forum. I will stand my ground and fight that, having been a journalist, everything I posted in this forum has been the truths, personal experiences reported in the fairest and most objective ways, aimed to assist the occasional travelers to have the best times with the girls, the local people and cultures, and to protect themselves from harms. I think of myself as a reporter in war zones. Some of the mongering destinations are indeed as dangerous as war zones.

My posts are not only about what girls, where to go to fuck for less money etc. They are sometimes about the unique ways of lives of local people whom I came across. But the truths are sometimes so brutal that they may have made the local guys sensitive.

I remember meeting the ISG guys the first time in Zhuhai. One of the guys bought me a cup of coffee on Lien Hua Lu and suggested that I picked up 1 of the very cute young girls named Bin Bin. Boy, was she one of the prettiest, sexiest, most erotic girl ever. I had a great time with that girl and came back to Zhuhai the next year to screw her again.

But I also reported that the coffee with cream gave me severe food poisoning that lasted over 1 week, and that the traditional Chinese medicines suggested by the bros did not do shit, and that I gave Bin Bin double the local ST rate by mistake. I was tryign to warn other travelers about the risk of losing the whole vacation by drinking off the street stalls, but the bros got all pissed off at me for allegedly bad mouthing China.

It's confirmed recently that milk and cream in China have sometimes been laced with Melanine, a poisonous inorganic chemical, to improve the taste, but can kill or permanently damage people's health. Also if you do searches in the internet, you will find plenty of credible sources that confirm those traditional Chinese medicines are mostly scams designed to extract money and sometimes harming the desperately ills.

So I think due to my truthful, fair and balanced travel reports in China, with the aims to assist other travelers, I have been treated badly by a few guys who hang out in the China thread, fighting tooth and nails over petty, meaningless details to boost their own low esteem. Needless to say I don't have high regards for guys who are quick to cry that someone else lies. Those are usually the biggest liars of all.

I had some very good times in China and would like to express my gratitude to the bros who unselfishly and patiently showed me the rope when I had zero Chinese capability then. I still maintain contact and occasionally meet those bros for good times when my travels permit.

I did expect Moody to go ballistic after my last post. However looks like he has found religion and tried to smooth things out. I think we are all way too sensitive over little things in this forum. We should be bigger and wiser men than this. I suggest that we all stop criticizing others, and contribute our own news, facts, experiences, analyses, feelings ect. To the forum and let the bros decide on their own who are better and more trust worthy.

If you guys agree to bury your hatchets, I will retract all my nasty comments and look forward to partying with you all when and where we can all pull the best intelligence together to have the best times.

What do you say?

Allow me to set the record straight OWL, I'm not exactly a cheapskate, as the many people who have met me can attest. I don't however, go around tipping girls 800 Yuan for hanging out with me til noon. That's called overpaying and ruining the market, and I have too much respect for the guys who do all the footwork to ruin it for them.

I wouldn't say I'm proud of buying hookers, but I do it for pleasure. Like smoking and drinking, I'm not proud of those either, but I do it because it gives me great pleasure. Same thing with the hookers.

I will however, admit to growing up in the ghetto. When I was a kid, my immigrant parents didn't have a lot of money until about 1980, when they bought their first house.

Why you hating on the ghetto? Did some of those guys scare you or beat you up when you were a kid? It's ok, I had my share if beatdowns when I was growing up. I also had my share of wins too. Don't worry OWL, I still love you.OWL,

Let me recap what I remember. I still have a vivid recollection of your Zhuhai experience. The ISG guys were Bill Lee (RIP) , AG, Superforce99 (formerly known as Johnnykon666) and myself. We were waiting for Santa who took the wrong train from Shanghai. We were headed on a roadtrip together when he arrived.

We all went to LHL with you and sat down at one of the green umbrella places and had some drinks. You spotted a girl you liked and asked Bill the going rate. He told you it was 200RMB ST. Off you went with her back to your hotel. Now, how is it possible that you accidentally paid double when you had been told the rate less than one hour before?

This is the first I've heard about the food poisoning. I also remember that you joined us for lunch the next day before you left and did not mention anything about stomach problems or ask any of us about remedies. Is this another fantasy?

Finally, I have known Moody for a long time. He is a very good natured guy. He would never have attacked you if you did not provoke him with your antagonism. Isn't that why you now are restricted to posting only on this thread?

Just my POV.

OAH

OldAsiaHand
08-25-12, 12:05
I don't remember giving any girl 800Y tip for overtime. The KTV girl I took in ShenZhen was 1500Y plus a 200 or 300Y for her overtime, but not 800Y. Her name was Ting Hwa, a very pretty, young, nice, sweet and sexy girl. I was staying at the Landmark hotel in Luohu, recently changed its name to Crowne Plaza, which is one of the best 5-star hotel in SZ. She changed to street clothes and went with me, carrying an old, tattered hand bag made of cloth. I really felt for the poor girl. She stayed up just about all night watching Chinese movies on the big NEC plasma TV while I caressed her beautiful body and made love to her in between drifting in and out to sleep.OWL,

I also have a vivid recollection of this from the previous posts. You paid the girl 2, 400 RMB when the going rate was 1, 200 RMB. I guess you pay double as a matter of course.

Just my POV.

OAH.

P. S. I am willing to bury the hatchet if you just come out of the fantasies, confess to the truth and stop with your antagonism of my friends.

One Wing Low
08-27-12, 22:45
Your recollection is full of vivid shit. Why are you so concerned about anyone's fantasies? Or are you just picking fights?

Who are you to say the going rate was 1200Y? Perhaps you have been immersing in the gutter too long so you don't know. Girls from all high-class KTV in SZ were then 1500Y for all night. Recently I found out nice club girls can be had for 1000Y all night but it takes some hanging out.

Why are you questioning my honesty. I maintain everything I posted in ISG is my own personal experience, rich and colorful perhaps, but absolutely without embellishments or exaggeration, except 1 case which I did mention. Anyone suspecting my honesty is automatically not my friend. I don't antagonize people. I only defend myself and respond in kinds.

I challenge you to prove any fantasies, untruths or any unilateral antagonism here. You are just a dumb jerk, making accusations without any proof.

Your problems are you look like something Dr. Frankenstein put together, and you act like the roughest trash. If you don't have good times and good sex with the girls, just look at yourself in the mirror. Don't blame other people, and don't assume others' good times are just fantasies.

The first time I met you in Zhuhai, the little girl you picked up from the BBS looked at you full of anger and hatred. She had to go with you but she could not hide her contempt for you. I would never take a girl if she acted like she was forced into doing it. So I was not surprised when you had a fight with her after the deed.

By your statement here, every one should see you are not ready to bury your hatchet. Do us all a favor and stick your hatchet up your dumb, ghetto ass.

OWL,

I also have a vivid recollection of this from the previous posts. You paid the girl 2, 400 RMB when the going rate was 1, 200 RMB. I guess you pay double as a matter of course.

Just my POV.

OAH.

P. S. I am willing to bury the hatchet if you just come out of the fantasies, confess to the truth and stop with your antagonism of my friends.

One Wing Low
08-29-12, 08:24
Hi Fran.

I have been to China too many times. I don't remember the exact number. 1 or 2 a year for the last 8 years.

I usually stay for 10 days to 2 week, sometimes including other places in Asia, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia etc. .

Most time I go with 1 or 2 local bros. Many times I went by myself, searching the BBS in SZ, Changping, Zhuhai. Have not been robbed or threatened in any way in those poor villages.

The local bros I hang out with have excellent love life with no-pros and the occasional pros.
[Deleted by Admin]

Owl;

Did you adventure alone each time or with other more experienced members?

It seems like you are taking every one's opinion too seriously. People do make mistakes and learn from them.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

One Wing Low
08-29-12, 16:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

One Wing Low
08-29-12, 22:33
I guess you are right.

A lot of these people in anonymous forums are mental cases that should not be taken seriously.

In my case, I am only defending my journalistic integrity.

Owl;

Did you adventure alone each time or with other more experienced members?

It seems like you are taking every one's opinion too seriously. People do make mistakes and learn from them.

OldAsiaHand
08-31-12, 04:27
OWL,

I am done. I don't need to defend myself. I don't want to be your friend. Like they say, it makes no sense to feed the trolls.

Just my POV.

OAH.

P. S. FYI, the only girl in ZH I had a fight with was an LHL girl, not a BBS girl. She tried to charge me 400 RMB for 200 RMB service after the deed because I was a foreigner. I refused to pay double. And, this was on another occasion, not the time I met you. And, I do not recall even going to any BBS with you when we met. As I remember, you took the LHL girl and we did not see you until the next day.

Your recollection is full of vivid shit. Why are you so concerned about anyone's fantasies? Or are you just picking fights?

Who are you to say the going rate was 1200Y? Perhaps you have been immersing in the gutter too long so you don't know. Girls from all high-class KTV in SZ were then 1500Y for all night. Recently I found out nice club girls can be had for 1000Y all night but it takes some hanging out.

Why are you questioning my honesty. I maintain everything I posted in ISG is my own personal experience, rich and colorful perhaps, but absolutely without embellishments or exaggeration, except 1 case which I did mention. Anyone suspecting my honesty is automatically not my friend. I don't antagonize people. I only defend myself and respond in kinds.

I challenge you to prove any fantasies, untruths or any unilateral antagonism here. You are just a dumb jerk, making accusations without any proof.

Your problems are you look like something Dr. Frankenstein put together, and you act like the roughest trash. If you don't have good times and good sex with the girls, just look at yourself in the mirror. Don't blame other people, and don't assume others' good times are just fantasies.

The first time I met you in Zhuhai, the little girl you picked up from the BBS looked at you full of anger and hatred. She had to go with you but she could not hide her contempt for you. I would never take a girl if she acted like she was forced into doing it. So I was not surprised when you had a fight with her after the deed.

By your statement here, every one should see you are not ready to bury your hatchet. Do us all a favor and stick your hatchet up your dumb, ghetto ass.

Tiger 888
08-31-12, 07:26
OWL,

I am done. I don't need to defend myself. I don't want to be your friend. Like they say, it makes no sense to feed the trolls.

Just my POV.

OAH...
OAH, don't waste your time where you don't belong. I normally don't even read this thread, but saw your post and popped in.

One Wing Low
09-25-12, 19:08
Looks like there are large and violent anti-Japan demonstrations all over China. The crowds are attacking and destroying Japanese businesses, US diplomatic convoys, and even Chinese government properties and the Chinese government has not been able control the destruction and violence.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/china-plants-shutter-amidst-protests-slideshow/demonstrator-kicks-glass-window-japanese-seibu-department-store-photo-153822665.html

It may be a good time to stay away from China until public sentiments cool down and the situation stabilize to the point Chinese government takes official positions banning illegal demonstrations and publicly punishing perpetrators.

You don't want to get caught in the hot-headed crowds and they find out you are foreigners. It is known that group dynamics will push individuals to escalate their personal challenges until they hurt or kill you.

One Wing Low
01-11-14, 01:46
Occasionally you can find some very attractive girls in Lien Hua Lu.

The first time I was in Zhuhai, there were lots of pretty, young girls cruising LHL day and night. The selection was very good. I picked up a very cute young girl named Bin Bin, with her large doe eyes etc. She was way to attractive with a perfectly round, spongy and perky boobs with tiny nipples. I got so aroused by this girl that after screwing her for half hour non stop, I got tired but still had a raging erection, and I could not come being waaay to excited by this cute girl.

The bros were telling me the rates but I misheard and gave her 500 RMB for short time. I should have asked her for her rate. I could see her eyes widened when she saw 5 red Maos headed her way. Hehe. The bros were ragging on me for years for this mistake. So be careful with you 1500 RMB payment. There may be guys jumping all over you like a bunch of vicious dogs.

The next year I came back to Zhuhai. There were lot of raids so there were not too many girls. But I found Bin Bin walking LHL with half dozen friends like they were just out shopping. I picked her up and took her to the GuangZhou hotel. I was too excited I forgot my room number hehe. Had to go down to reception to get it. The guy was smiling slyly. With the room number, Bin Bin quickly found the room. I was way too excited with this cute young girl. I was screwing her for half hour straight but still had an erection and could not come. That was the only girl that caused this Rasputin problem for me ever. So I suppose she must be one of the cutest girls I met.

Later I gave her tel to a local bro to track her down, but she disappeared. Another average-looking girl inherited her tel.

Did find a few very beautiful girls in China.

Went to LHL last night around 12:30pm and saw a few SW immediately. Call the first one over to my taxi, she was young and at least 8, asked for 400, I didn't even look further, I am sure there are more. She was 18, usually work Maucau. I told her I am not interested in just go and bang, she then said if I would pay maucau price, I said ok. Took her to bar street, had a bottle of wine, she love drinking wine, really rare to find WG in China to like wine. Went back to hotel, had great session for at least one hour, all the 69, BBBJ, with and she came twice. She wanted to stay with me all night, but I usually just want to get the girl out after, so paid her 1500 and set her home. I know it might be a lot, but she spent more then two hours with me, total GFE, absolutely worth it. She was fine with just 400 and go to a nearby hotel for ST, but in my experience, those are usually so mechanical I might as well just save my load for a better day.

OS

OldAsiaHand
01-12-14, 11:56
OWL,

The first thing I thought about when I saw Old South's post was the case you describe below when we met in ZH so many years ago. This guy takes the cake for paying too much for ST on LHL (1, 500 RMB) and has replaced you in this honor. As the leader of the pack of vicious dogs, I have jumped right on it on the ZH thread. That said, you still hold the honor for the highest price ever paid for a SZ KTV girl in those days and your reputation as the biggest BSD ever to wander into CP still lives on to this day. In fact, your name came up in conversation as recently as last week.

Just my POV.

OAH.

Occasionally you can find some very attractive girls in Lien Hua Lu.

The first time I was in Zhuhai, there were lots of pretty, young girls cruising LHL day and night. The selection was very good. I picked up a very cute young girl named Bin Bin, with her large doe eyes etc. She was way to attractive with a perfectly round, spongy and perky boobs with tiny nipples. I got so aroused by this girl that after screwing her for half hour non stop, I got tired but still had a raging erection, and I could not come being waaay to excited by this cute girl.

The bros were telling me the rates but I misheard and gave her 500 RMB for short time. I should have asked her for her rate. I could see her eyes widened when she saw 5 red Maos headed her way. Hehe. The bros were ragging on me for years for this mistake. So be careful with you 1500 RMB payment. There may be guys jumping all over you like a bunch of vicious dogs.

The next year I came back to Zhuhai. There were lot of raids so there were not too many girls. But I found Bin Bin walking LHL with half dozen friends like they were just out shopping. I picked her up and took her to the GuangZhou hotel. I was too excited I forgot my room number hehe. Had to go down to reception to get it. The guy was smiling slyly. With the room number, Bin Bin quickly found the room. I was way too excited with this cute young girl. I was screwing her for half hour straight but still had an erection and could not come. That was the only girl that caused this Rasputin problem for me ever. So I suppose she must be one of the cutest girls I met.

Later I gave her tel to a local bro to track her down, but she disappeared. Another average-looking girl inherited her tel.

Did find a few very beautiful girls in China.

Weelock
01-12-14, 15:24
OWL,

The first thing I thought about when I saw Old South's post was the case you describe below when we met in ZH so many years ago. This guy takes the cake for paying too much for ST on LHL (1, 500 RMB) and has replaced you in this honor. As the leader of the pack of vicious dogs, I have jumped right on it on the ZH thread. That said, you still hold the honor for the highest price ever paid for a SZ KTV girl in those days and your reputation as the biggest BSD ever to wander into CP still lives on to this day. In fact, your name came up in conversation as recently as last week.

Just my POV.

OAH.I don't remember the details but he also OVER PAID at a KTV. The way he wrote his post, it sounded like he fell in love this girl he met for the first time. Paid her something like 3 times what the rate was for LT. He was a rookie then. One Wing Low, only come to China once or twice a year for a few days. There is not way he is an expert. He doesn't live or work in China like many other monger or expat do. He doesn't even speak Mandarin.

One Wing Low
01-12-14, 19:49
Peace guys.

I did have fun with you guys in Zhuhai. That was the good time then. I wished I had gone on with you guys to the next towns. But I had a case of the worst food poisoning and it ruined my 2 weeks vacation.

The KTV and bar girls I picked up in SZ were all 1, 500 for all night. They were all worth it as it was like honeymoons with these sweet girl. I remember taking one of the young girls to the sumptuous breakfast buffet at the 5-star Landmark (now Crown Plaza) hotel. Old Chinese couples were staring at us like a couple freaks. Hehe. They must be jealous because she was young and very beautiful. For such a slender girl, she was eating about 5 times the amount of food I was eating.

After breakfast, we went back to the room and she treated me to another round of much more passionate lovemaking. She must have been hungry overnight and appreciated of the fine buffet I treated her to. Since then I learned to always treat the girls to midnight snacks. It makes the girls horny, happy and good companies in bed.

The first time in ChangPing, I went to the Lion's KTV and picked up a girl. Don't remember for how much. She did not look very good out of her dress with her farm girl's big frame and beefy body. I was screwing her. She got wet in her crotch but was crying in pain. My dick was not even that big. So after asking the Miraton's security managress to interpret, I had to pay her the 200 RMB sitting fee and let her go. She said if she did not come back with the sitting fee, her boss would beat her to death.

The next day Miraton's driver hooked me up with a very beautiful young girl. I remember paying her 800 RMB all night. She had a baby and kept looking at the pics in her phone. We went to the Mongolian hot pot restaurant for dinner. She was taking care of me like a baby.

One time I was in Changping I spotted a pretty KTV girl in the Huihua lobby. So I hooked up with her for overnight. An ABC bro from San Francisco was helping negotiating the deal over lunch in the BBQ restaurant next to the Miraton. I was haggling with her, just trying to figure out how these KTV girls live. The poor girl was haggling over every 20 RMBs.

Any way I had many good times with the bros in China. I misheard and gave Bin Bin 500 RMB by mistake in Zhuhai and I regret it. I could see how someone gave young girls 1500 RMB for 2 hours would jack up their money expectation for the next guys, especially visitors with no or little command of Putonghoa. I did enjoy the bros' company and appreciate the helpful intelligence they gave me.

I did not intend to screw up the sex market for the local bros. It was a honest mistake. Let bygone be bygone. I look forward to partying with the bros when I am in China next. Let's stop the suspecting and bitching and have some fun, share some good stories.

What do you say?

OWL,

Just my POV.

OAH.

One Wing Low
01-12-14, 19:49
Peace guys,

I did have fun with you guys in Zhuhai. That was the good time then. I wished I had gone on with you guys to the next towns. But I had a case of the worst food poisoning and it ruined my 2 weeks vacation.

The KTV and bar girls I picked up in SZ were all 1,500 for all night. They were all worth it as it was like honeymoons with these sweet girl. I remember taking one of the young girls to the sumptuous breakfast buffet at the 5-star Landmark (now Crown Plaza) hotel. Old Chinese couples were staring at us like a couple freaks. Hehe. They must be jealous because she was very beautiful. For such a slender girl, she was eating about 5 times the amount of food I was eating.

After breakfast, we went back to the room and she treated me to another round of much more passionate lovemaking. She must have been hungry overnight and appreciated of the fine buffet I treated her to. Since then I learned to always treat the girls to midnight snacks. It makes the girls horny, happy and good companies in bed.

The first time in ChangPing, I went to the Lion's KTV and picked up a girl. Don't remember for how much. She did not look very good out of her dress with her farm girl's big frame and beefy body. I was screwing her. She got wet in her crotch but was crying in pain. My dick was not even that big. So after asking the Miraton's security managers to interpret, I had to pay her the 200 RMB sitting fee and let her go. She said if she did not come back with the sitting fee, her boss would beat her to death.

The next day Miraton's driver hooked me up with a very beautiful girl. I remember paying her 800 RMB all night. She had a baby and kept looking at the pics in her phone. We went to the Mongolian hot pot restaurant for dinner. She was taking care of me like a baby.

One time I was in Changping I spotted a pretty KTV girl in the Huihua lobby. So I hooked up with her for overnight. An ABC bro from San Francisco was helping negotiating the deal over lunch in the BBQ restaurant next to the Miraton. I was haggling with her, just trying to figure out how these KTV girls live. The poor girl was haggling over every 20 RMBs.

Any way I had many good times with the bros in China. I misheard and gave Bin Bin 500 RMB by mistake in Zhuhai and I regret it. I could see how someone gave girls 1500 RMB for 2 hours would jack up their money expectation for the next guys, especially visitors with no or little command of Putonghoa. I did enjoy the bros' company and appreciate the helpful intelligence they gave me.

I did not intend to screw up the sex market for the local bros. It was a honest mistake. Let bygone be bygone. I look forward to partying with the bros when I am in China next. Let's stop the suspecting and bitching and have some fun, share some good stories.

What do you say?

OWL,

Just my POV.

OAH.

One Wing Low
05-02-16, 04:24
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/6788/inside-a-%E2%80%9Cvietnamese-girl-market%E2%80%9D

Inside a "Vietnamese girl market".

TUOITRENEWS.

UPDATED: 01/28/2013 11:27 GMT + 7.

Chinese men can find sexual partners among Vietnamese sex workers at a "Vietnamese girl market", which runs every night in Po-chai, a Chinese town on the border with Vietnam.

This market offers only Vietnamese sex workers, although no Vietnamese men are served there.

As evidenced by its name, the "market", which is located in an apartment complex, has Vietnamese women only, and its guests are mainly Chinese men, An Ninh The Gioi (World Security) newspaper reported.

The 'market' mainly runs at night, when a group of at least four young women sits at the ground floor of each apartment building to welcome their guests.

These women usually embroider handkerchiefs while they sit there. Though the temperature sometimes drops to 5 degrees Celcius, they wear skimpy clothes, showing off their breasts and thighs.

No room for Vietnamese men.

One night, the women say a man approaching One of them, possibly the group's leader, greeted him in Chinese. The man said, "My boss is Vietnamese. Will any of you receive him? The group leader replied in disappointment, "We are not allowed to receive Vietnamese men.

Whenever they see Vietnamese men enter the building, the women waves them away and say, "Dear, we would love to serve you, but the police will catch you. Please leave before you get in trouble. ".

One of the women at the market is named Hong. She was once the group's leader, and now she trades sex toys in the area.

"The Chinese government has banned prostitution-related business, but in cross-border trade areas like Po-chai, the business is implicitly allowed on the condition that sex workers must be Vietnamese and their guests must be Chinese or foreign men, excluding Vietnamese men.

A number of Chinese sex workers can also be found in Po Trai. They have fake ID cards stating that they are Vietnamese.

Brothel owners in the area are granted business licenses and they must pay relevant taxes and fees to the Chinese authorities. However, there remains a paradox that if any problems arise, they may be brought to court for charges of "harboring prostitutes. ".

A corner of the Po-chai town, Guangxi, China (Photo: VTC).

"One more oddity of this area is that these *****houses are not governed by the local government but by 'procurers', who claim a right to 'protect' brothels based on a 'fee' they receive from brothel owners. They also act as tax and fee collectors, passing these payments on to authorities. ".

Any conflict between brothels or between guests and prostitutes is resolved by the procurers through physical violence and their law of the jungle.

When new sex workers arrive at the market, the local procurers have the right to "taste" them first before they serve their guests.

Any woman who violates the underworld law will be punished by the local boss; for example they may be taken to a room, stripped and beaten.

Tortured to the point of insanity.

There have been cases in which local bosses tortured sex workers by continuously stimulating them with sex toys for a full day. After 24 hours of sexual stimulation, many women are so exhausted that they have to lay in bed for several days to recover.

There was one case, in particular, where a sex worker was paralyzed for a week after being tortured with sex toys. Women have also gone insane after being abused, one of whom is Dai, from the northern city of Hai Phong.

Dai, 21, was once considered the top prostitute at the B25 brothel. In her prime many men selected her for her services.

Dai had to give her pimp 40 percent of the money guests paid her, but there were still days when she was able to save more than 1,000 yuan (US $160). However, she still wasn't able to afford her or her boyfriend's drug addiction.

Dai's pimp loaned her money at a 100% per day interest rate, and in February 2012, when her dept stood at 10,000 yuan (US $1,600), Dai and her lover escaped and hid in Pingxiang, a city in the municipal region of Chongzuo in southern China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.

The pimp reported the escape to the local boss and Dai was seized two days later. She was brutally tortured with sex toys and went mad.

She began to groan and fall over whenever anyone touched her. Her boyfriend eventually brought her to Vietnam for medical treatment.

Hong, one of the prostitutes, said the pimps in the town do not force any of the girls to work against their will. Only women who are in debt are forced to serve guests, in order to repay their debts.

Ransom and "rotary wife".

Many beautiful sex workers have lured men into paying a ransom to take them from their brothel so that they could live together as husband and wife.

A number of men have fallen into this trap and been forced to pay at least 4 teals of gold to the woman's pimp for her release.

However, the women can leave their "husband" at any time and return to their brothel to lure other men. The ransoms are split 60:40 with their pimps.

Some sex workers have been ransomed by two or three men at the same time.

When this happens the women consider themselves 'rotary wives'.

Thi has experienced this before. She arrived in Po Trai when she was 13 years old to make a living by washing dishes at restaurants.

She was eventually adopted by Hong and led a decent life. Then, one day, after being beaten by Hong for stealing money from guests, Thi left and began working as a prostitute.

Thi later returned to Hong and lured a wealthy Chinese man named A Lo into ransoming her.

Lo paid 10 taels of gold and Thi lived with him for a while. Then, she started a fight with him and returned to Hong's brothel. Lo ransomed her again, this time for four taels of gold.

After spending several years as Thi's "husband", Lo had no money left and Thi has since left him for good.

A similar trick is to sell girls to men looking for a wife or brothels that need workers for 10,000 yuan, of which the girl will get 6,000. However, after a certain amount of time, the girl will leave their husband or new brothel, leaving them in the lurch.

The girls will then be sold again, and the cycle will begin all over.