PDA

View Full Version : One Wing Low at the Hong Kong Club

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Artisttyp
03-14-15, 16:52
With the pesos declining in value, about 15 to US $1, I thought it would be cheaper to buy beers and putas in HK, but apparently not.

HK is charging $6 for a beer now. Damn it. They are robbing us blind.Is this only on weekends or weekdays too?

My hotel I use just raised their rates but their occupancy level is the same (hardly anyone during the week and semi full on weekends).

One Wing Low
03-15-15, 01:16
$6 for special beers like Heinneken or Behemia weekend nights. Tecate and Dos Equis are still $5 I believe.

Week days prices are $1 less for everything.

You can always buy a Tecate for $5 at the door then trade for more expensive beers at the bar. They have to trade.

Is this only on weekends or weekdays too?

My hotel I use just raised their rates but their occupancy level is the same (hardly anyone during the week and semi full on weekends).

One Wing Low
03-22-15, 17:47
Went down to Tijuana Saturday afternoon and spent a few hours.

There were probably 20 to 30 girls in HK, about 1 fourth to 1 third the night shift population. The girls were all below average, none I recognized.

2 girls were doing the lesbian show on the South stage. Both were chubby, one covered with tattoos. I did not want to waste time to watch them eating each other out.

The rest of the chicas cruising the club were below average. The strippers were all chubby and not sexy. I felt like wasting my time, so just drank a beer then left. This is why I don't want to spend the day time in gritty Tijuana with ugly day-time chicas. The best talents only show up after 8 PM on Friday and Saturday nights.

In case the bros don't know, flashing the VIP card or hotel Cascada key card will get you into HK without having to buy the beer at the door. Also if you have bought the beer and spent time in the club, you can go back in without having to buy. Just tell the door guys and they will let you in.

I go in and out of HK many times a night for food, chicas, friends, other bars ect. The door guys usually remember those who had bought and won't hassle them to buy more.

One Wing Low
04-12-15, 15:50
Was in HK Friday April 10.

There were so many beautiful young girls in HK, I have never seen so many beautiful, fun, playful, flirtsy, sexy girls in any bar in the world.

Marilyn was stripping. She has a perfectly beautiful body with round, perky be cups and a pretty face with long dark straight hair to her waist. She wants $80 to go to hotel, but can be convinced to go for $60. She's a very cool girl.

A few other young, spinners with blonde hair. I could not remember names. Tiffany was dancing on the bar. She looks old and worn out by now. She used to be the hottest chica in HK.

The Tall Man
04-12-15, 18:50

There were so many beautiful young girls in HK, I have never seen so many beautiful, fun, playful, flirtsy, sexy girls in any bar in the world.

Marilyn was stripping. She has a perfectly beautiful body with round, perky be cups and a pretty face with long dark straight hair to her waist. She wants $80 to go to hotel, but can be convinced to go for $60. She's a very cool girl.

A few other young, spinners with blonde hair. I could not remember names. Tiffany was dancing on the bar. She looks old and worn out by now. She used to be the hottest chica in HK.You all know where I plan on spending my tax return in the coming weeks, LOL!

Thanks One Wing Low for the update, guess summer time is coming soon.

The Tall Man.

One Wing Low
04-12-15, 19:00
There are so many beautiful chicas in the bars and even on the streets of Tijuana.

Unlike putas in other countries, they are nice, pretty, sweet, gentle, honest, playful girls. Have not heard of any theft or robberies involving these girls.

I barely speak a few phrases in Spanish but really click with Tijuana girls. Sex with these girls are very satisfying, sometimes even loving. I was doing a few long sessions and got exhausted at the end. Have not found too many girls who excite me that much. I keep thinking of these beautiful young girls many times a day, so I may move to San Diego soon.

Any bros with suggestions for safe, secured housing with parking, please give some advice.

Jackie888
04-12-15, 22:40

A few other young, spinners with blonde hair. I could not remember names. Tiffany was dancing on the bar. She looks old and worn out by now. She used to be the hottest chica in HK.I believe that your Tiffany is my Stephanie. English pronunciation of made up names coupled with intense noise and a heavy Spanish accent can wreck perception.

Is she a dignified tall statuest blonde (most of the time) with braces and long gazelle-like legs? If so, I've personally proposed to her over 10 times.

One Wing Low
04-13-15, 01:04
That looks like her. She rarely ever smiles.

Marry her and take her out of HK.

Marry Sofia and take her out too.

I believe that your Tiffany is my Stephanie. English pronunciation of made up names coupled with intense noise and a heavy Spanish accent can wreck perception.

Is she a dignified tall statuest blonde (most of the time) with braces and long gazelle-like legs? If so, I've personally proposed to her over 10 times.

Jackie888
04-13-15, 04:35
That looks like her. She rarely ever smiles.

Marry her and take her out of Hk.Yep its got to be her. She rarely cracks a smile. I actually remembered when she first started in HK. She dressed as though she was going to an actual club. Didn't even dance the first couple of months no matter what the waiters said. Oozing with confidence even now in her decline. She actually allows me to kiss her on the lips when we bump into each other nowadays. Took months to reach that tenderness. Always knew it was somewhere behind those steel armored braces.

One Wing Low
04-13-15, 18:55
Tiffany is so serious she does not show any joys or fun in bed.

Sasha is the same way. She's young and good-looking, but she's so cold and serious in bed, no personality, not fun and sexy at all.

Like other HK club girls, they quickly go through their procedures to get you off so they can go back down to the bar, selling more fichas.

What these girls lack is personality and not showing enough pleasurable expressions to the johns. YMMV. May be I don't talk enough Spanish to these girls. Those who can understand some English do get turn on with the sweet talks in bed.

Most of the chicas, like 90%, who go to the hotel are older and below average in looks. Yet guys are taking them to bed. The best-looking girls are not doing that much fucking. So what's going on? Do these older girls have special skills I don't know about?

Yep its got to be her. She rarely cracks a smile. I actually remembered when she first started in HK. She dressed as though she was going to an actual club. Didn't even dance the first couple of months no matter what the waiters said. Oozing with confidence even now in her decline. She actually allows me to kiss her on the lips when we bump into each other nowadays. Took months to reach that tenderness. Always knew it was somewhere behind those steel armored braces.

Jackie888
04-14-15, 00:47
Tiffany is so serious she does not show any joys or fun in bed.

Sasha is the same way. She's young and good-looking, but she's so cold and serious in bed, no personality, not fun and sexy at all.

Like other HK club girls, they quickly go through their procedures to get you off so they can go back down to the bar, selling more fichas.

What these girls lack is personality and not showing enough pleasurable expressions to the johns. YMMV. May be I don't talk enough Spanish to these girls. Those who can understand some English do get turn on with the sweet talks in bed.

Most of the chicas, like 90%, who go to the hotel are older and below average in looks. Yet guys are taking them to bed. The best-looking girls are not doing that much fucking. So what's going on? Do these older girls have special skills I don't know about?Well Tiffany is sort of intimidating. With her 9 inch stilletos, she's way north of 6 feet tall. She doesn't smile. She is naturally aloof. She isn't chatty. Reminds me of one of those Russian KGB agents in all the Bond flicks. Not the damsel in distress, but the one trying to kill Bond. I've sat with her once. But never took her to bed because I prefer to be the dominant one in the sack, and was afraid that she would maim me for trying. I figure that the day she gives me an open mouth kiss, I will take her to bed.

I am unfamiliar with Sasha. Could you provide a brief description? And curious to see which one is Marilyn. But other than Tiffany (which I am still trying to defrost), the only other HK girl I want (recently) is Barbi. Not too pretty, but a wonderfully graceful dancer with a playful personality.

Speaking of which the answer is that the lesser attractive ones "try" harder. I cannot ever imagine Tiffany playfully biting my boner in the middle of a drink. But I could see her punching it if I rub her the wrong way.

One Wing Low
04-14-15, 01:29
I don't know why you think of Tiffany as cold as Russian assassins.

In her eyes, I see lots of sadness, shame, guilt and remorse, not fear, hatred or anger.

Don't know who Barbi is. Sasha is the spinner with long straight brown hair to her waist with A cups, long legs, smooth skin, no tattoos. She's the only Sasha in HK. She looks and acts more like the cold -blooded Russian assassin. She has a beautiful, tight, smooth body with a tight coochie, but she shows little joy, love, excitement while she fucks. Her boobs is starting to droop now so she no longer looks too hot. Guys said she grew up in an orphanage and was sexually abused when she was in her teen.

Her sister Ginger was a lot more fun and expressive, one of the most sensuous strippers in Tijuana. Her novio threw her out of the window; she died 2 years ago.

2 of my favorite chicas now are Marilyn and Esperanza, both beautiful spinners. You should check them out.

Well Tiffany is sort of intimidating. With her 9 inch stilletos, she's way north of 6 feet tall. She doesn't smile. She is naturally aloof. She isn't
chatty. Reminds me of one of those Russian KGB agents in all the Bond flicks. Not the damsel in distress, but the one trying to kill Bond. I've sat with her once. But never took her to bed because I prefer to be the dominant one in the sack, and was afraid that she would maim me for trying. I figure that the day she gives me an open mouth kiss, I will take her to bed.

I am unfamiliar with Sasha. Could you provide a brief description? But other than Tiffany (which I am still trying to defrost), the only other HK girl I want (recently) is Barbi. Not too pretty, but a wonderfully graceful dancer with a playful personality.

Speaking of which the answer is that the lesser attractive ones "try" harder. I cannot ever imagine Tiffany playfully biting my boner in the middle of a drink. But I could see her punching it if I rub her the wrong way.

Jackie888
04-14-15, 02:19
I don't know why you think of Tiffany as cold as Russian assassins.

In her eyes, I see lots of sadness, shame, guilt and remorse, not fear, hatred or anger.

Don't know who Barbi is. Sasha is the spinner with long straight brown hair to her waist with A cups, long legs, smooth skin, no tattoos. She's the only Sasha in HK. She looks and acts more like the cold -blooded Russian assassin. She has a beautiful, tight, smooth body with a tight coochie, but she shows little joy, love, excitement while she fucks. Her boobs is starting to droop now so she no longer looks too hot. Guys said she grew up in an orphanage and was sexually abused when she was in her teen.

Her sister Ginger was a lot more fun and expressive, one of the most sensuous strippers in Tijuana. Her novio threw her out of the window; she died 2 years ago.

2 of my favorite chicas now are Marilyn and Esperanza, both beautiful spinners. You should check them out.My explanation for misreading Tiffany is that I'm a short Asian guy. Barely as tall as her chin, I was never tall enough to see her eyes let alone look into them. But I will paraphrase you the next time I stroke her hair and kiss her. We'll see if I can crack her armor.

There is one new dancer that I had an interest in. Blonde 20 year old, stands about 5'7". Incedibly graceful. Naturally well built. Unfortunately she has started to do the Shaving Cream show. After seeing her getting fucked by a dildo via power drill, I temporary lost interest. But time heals all and I forgive her of such vulgarity. Can't recall her name but I admire her greatly as well. I will bring a name back after my next visit.

One Wing Low
04-14-15, 05:25
I have not been watching HK's lesbian shows for a few years. These girls are usually the lower tier, not good-looking enough to watch. I never saw someone like Tiffany do it. She would be worth watching. But Once in a while a young, slim, pretty girl would do it.

A few years back when the little girl America just started working in HK, she would not fuck, only lap dance. One night I found her do the lesbian show, eating pussy like a pro. After the show, I asked her if she was lesbian. She said shyly, she was not, but she needed money so had to do it.

The lesbian show is just way too slow with girls rolling around in the foam, waiting for guys to poke their holes. I prefer the hot, hard and fast hetero humping with both parties huffing, puffing, grunting. Moaning, shrieking, biting, clawing each other.

Dear Homewrecker,

I got a BBJ from one during a lap dance. Didn't even expected it. We were just kissing and the next thing I knew.

Anyways, IMO the shaving cream girls are the most uninhibited girls especially after they bathe and get comfortable. So yeah, they are freaks. I think the key is that you have to show them you're clean (shower) before they get freaky on you.

One Wing Low
04-14-15, 06:07
Tiffany is not that tall. Other HK girls are tall, slim, hot. They love short, cute, little guys.

Julia was one of the nicest also tallest girl from DF with pretty face, light skin, long leg, big boobs, big butt. She just loves short little guys. She has 3 kids. I found her flabby her pussy way loose. She smoked like a train, so her breath reeked. One time I was screwing her then her pussy stank like a dead fish. She was screwing a PLM bareback all night and did not wash out her assets.

She moved to Adelita for a few months then just quit as she was not making enough money. Have not seen her back.

Rosela was another. Sweet, tall and good-looking stripper. She won 2nd place $1000 prize for stripper of the year. She looks like a Vegas show girl. She loves short, little guy too. Then I found out she's bisexual. That's why sometimes she wears this weird Mohawk hairstyle. She loves to fuck guys or girl smaller than she. Hehehe. What a beautiful, fresh, soft, sweet, good-looking girl.

Rosela will show up at HK Stripper of the Year Party on May 27. You watch.

Xotchil is a tall blonde. She grew up East LA and speaks good ghetto English. I brought some Chinese visitors to HK. They all love to practice English with Xotchil while kissing her lips, grabbing her crotch and squeezing her boobs. The lessons were far cheaper and tastier than useless courses at Beijing Univ. If Beijing you let the students kiss their old, wrinkled, sexless professors, a lot more of them would really learn. Hehehe.

These Chinese guys also loves to fuck Tiffany and take pictures with her. But they complained Tiffany is a star fish in bed. Fucking her is like humping an exercise machine. Tiffany likes tall guys. It's hard to turn her on if you are shorter.

If you like tall girls, buy a pair of wooden stilts and learn to walk in them. Hehe.

My explanation for misreading Tiffany is that I'm a short Asian guy. Barely as tall as her chin, I was never tall enough to see her eyes let alone look into them. But I will paraphrase you the next time I stroke her hair and kiss her. We'll see if I can crack her armor.

There is one new dancer that I had an interest in. Blonde 20 year old, stands about 5'7". Incedibly graceful. Naturally well built. Unfortunately she has started to do the Shaving Cream show. After seeing her getting fucked by a dildo via power drill, I temporary lost interest. But time heals all and I forgive her of such vulgarity. Can't recall her name but I admire her greatly as well. I will bring a name back after my next visit.

Jackie888
04-14-15, 18:08
Tiffany is not that tall. Other HK girls are tall, slim, hot. They love short, cute, little guys.

Julia was one of the nicest also tallest girl from DF with pretty face, light skin, long leg, big boobs, big butt. She just loves short little guys. She has 3 kids. I found her flabby her pussy way loose. She smoked like a train, so her breath reeked. One time I was screwing her then her pussy stank like a dead fish. She was screwing a PLM bareback all night and did not wash out her assets.

She moved to Adelita for a few months then just quit as she was not making enough money. Have not seen her back.

Rosela was another. Sweet, tall and good-looking stripper. She won 2nd place $1000 prize for stripper of the year. She looks like a Vegas show girl. She loves short, little guy too. Then I found out she's bisexual. That's why sometimes she wears this weird Mohawk hairstyle. She loves to fuck guys or girl smaller than she. Hehehe. What a beautiful, fresh, soft, sweet, good-looking girl.

Rosela will show up at HK Stripper of the Year Party on May 27. You watch..Unfortunately height is a relative thing. Tiffany is tall because she wears hooker shoes and dances on stage. I'm actually 5'7" with an athletic build. That's kind of average in Mexico. I suspect that Tiffany is only an inch taller if she took the shoes off. Anyways, the girls don't find me that cute and adorable until I profess my undying love to them and only them. But I do have a thing for tall athletic blondes. So I often ask the girls to keep their shoes on during sex. It often raises an eyebrow and the chicas start to doubt my story that I'm joining the priesthood and that she would be the last love of my life.

I think that I do remember Julia. That was the one chica that I regret never taking to bed. I have not seen her in a while, but am surprise that she has three kids. She looked to be under 23. I've not seen Rosela around for a while. She passed out once on an early Saturday morning after way too much drinking and I had to cover her up with my jacket before her friends came over and took her to the back. I recall praying that she wouldn't puke on my jacket or wipe her snot on it.

But I do really love Tiffany though. Well. It's a more liberal version of love. Unless she turns out to be shorter than me, then all bets are off.

Jackie888
04-14-15, 18:19
I have not been watching HK's lesbian shows for a few years. These girls are usually the lower tier, not good-looking enough to watch. I never saw someone like Tiffany do it. She would be worth watching. But Once in a while a young, slim, pretty girl would do it.

A few years back when the little girl America just started working in HK, she would not fuck, only lap dance. One night I found her do the lesbian show, eating pussy like a pro. After the show, I asked her if she was lesbian. She said shyly, she was not, but she needed money so had to do it.

The lesbian show is just way too slow with girls rolling around in the foam, waiting for guys to poke their holes. I prefer the hot, hard and fast hetero humping with both parties huffing, puffing, grunting. Moaning, shrieking, biting, clawing each other.There is no way in Hell that MY Tiffany would lower herself to participate in such vulgarity. I remember when we first met each other and I tried to stick my tongue into her ass during her dance and she (like all good girls do) resisted it. I fell for her that same day. One can find love in all the most unsuspecting places.

The thing is that the Lesbian shows are often fake. I remember one time a girl was eating another girl out. It didn't look right, so I came closer. Closer. Closer. It turns out she was having a conversation with the girl she pretended to eat out. Her head was between her partner's legs. But she was having a full blown conversation. Turns out, they weren't really lesbians.

The only one that I now watch is when Betsy performs. She looks like Katie Holmes (ex Mrs. Tom Cruise). I often get a couple of $1 soft kisses from her while she and her partner does the show. It's really romantic receiving kisses from two naked women.

Jackie888
04-17-15, 19:43
Ok. So I snuck my butt down Tijuana on a Thursday for the first time in years. And the result was. OMG, it was so fun!

PURPOSE. I really wanted to take some more Street Girls to bed. Other than Sophia and one Favorite, this Street thing is really new to me. I promised my self that I would not ruin by taking a HK girl first.

DRIVE. It was great. No freaking traffic at 11 am. Zero. No Idiots parking their slogan 18 wheeler on the Ocean Side overpass distracting enough drivers to slow the traffic down to a craw. No getting in line just to get into Mexico. It was so beautiful that I had to stop right before Pendelton to watch some Marines taking off from a Heli-Carrier parked only several hundred yards off of shore. I didn't know they can get in so close without tearing up the reef / sandbar. Even took some photos of a couple of Seahawks (sea blackhawks) drop off their cargo.

Hong Kong. Got here right around 1 pm. Ran into one of my three all-time favorite Dancers named Mimi in the lobby entrace. She is sort of like Tiffany's evil big sister. Probably a little taller and older, but with more curves yet retaining her long Gazelle legs. Light skin brunette. Definitely a Vixen yet incredibly graceful. Walks like an ex-runway model, my type of woman. Getting up there in age, but she still has the sexiest flirty smile. She gave me a boner while we talked. Could not take my eyes off of her and ended up walking right into a wall trying to get into HK, which she though was funny has hell. I ran into her again off and on for the next couple of hours, trading a $1 for a warm kiss every time. She must have warmed up to me, because she offered $60 for Ariba. And she almost fell out of her chair when I declined. She was so shocked that she pulled me aside and raise 6 fingers to make sure I wasn't blind. As much I wanted to tie her up and ravish her, then have her tie me up and ravish me while telling her I love her, I committed Thursday's adventure to the Street gals.

STREET. First up was Iminez, a very pretty 19 year old that Wing had described earlier. Yes, she is definitely on the cold side. Very shy and standoffish. But tall and pretty like a model. So rather than just walk up and telling her I want to fuck. I flirted (attempted to) with her for a while. Left and later returned later with some chocolate which I shared with her and her two friends. That did the trick as she reached under my shirt and softly stroked my back like a Novia would. Boom! That gave me a giant noticeable boner, that I tried to cover up with my cap that I did not realize at the time would look awkward freely hanging from my crotch. Iminez and her friends thought I was cute as a button.

To be continued.

One Wing Low
04-17-15, 20:18
Jackie probably means Ximena, the tall girl with a model face in front of bar Gloria and hotel Garcia.

She's pretty but very slow and not lively at all. Sex with her is boring.

Ok. So I snuck my butt down Tijuana on a Thursday for the first time in years. And the result was. OMG, it was so fun!

to tie her up and ravish her, then have her tie me up and ravish me while telling her I love her, I committed Thursday's adventure to the Street gals.

STREET. First up was Iminez, a very pretty 19 year old that Wing had described earlier. Yes, she is definitely on the cold side. Very shy and standoffish. But tall and pretty like a model. So rather than just walk up and telling her I want to fuck. I flirted (attempted to) with her for a while. Left and later returned later with some chocolate which I shared with her and her two friends. That did the trick as she reached under my shirt and softly stroked my back like a Novia would. Boom! That gave me a giant noticeable boner, that I tried to cover up with my cap that I did not realize at the time would look awkward freely hanging from my crotch. Iminez and her friends thought I was cute as a button.

To be continued.

One Wing Low
04-19-15, 20:07
Was in HK after 9 PM Saturday night.

The place was not crowded. There were not as many chicas like other weekends. WTF?

Sasha was sitting at the bar schmoozing and smiling sweetly with Hachia and other girls. But she always deals with guys with lots of grim caution on her face, never with a smile.

Tiffany was buying something from the tienda across HK's back door and walked back across the street in HK red flowing puta robe. She's looking old with wrinkles around her eyes, droopy boobs and saggy butt. She always looks sad and depressed, not as fun and lively as other chicas, but lots of guys just love her.

There were none of the top-tiered chicas. Three strippers in a row were chunky, chubby with tattoos. I did not enjoy the show so just left early.

Jackie888
04-20-15, 20:16
Was in HK after 9 PM Saturday night.

The place was not crowded. There were not as many chicas like other weekends. WTF?

Sasha was sitting at the bar schmoozing and smiling sweetly with Hachia and other girls. But she always deals with guys with lots of grim caution on her face, never with a smile.

Tiffany was buying something from the tienda across HK's back door and walked back across the street in HK red flowing puta robe. She's looking old with wrinkles around her eyes, droopy boobs and saggy butt. She always looks sad and depressed, not as fun and lively as other chicas, but lots of guys just love her.

There were none of the top-tiered chicas. Three strippers in a row were chunky, chubby with tattoos. I did not enjoy the show so just left early.Because it was packed Friday night, I'm guessing that the better looking chicas made their money Friday night and couldn't give a shit working Saturday night. Hey what do you think of Caramel? She is relatively new (2014) and strips well. Doesn't have the same grace in her footwork, but is very talented once she gets on the ground. Very playful most of the time until some ******* spoils her mood by trying to finger her butt.

Whats interesting was that on Friday night, Tiff was sitting with a local hombre in his 50's for hours on end hearing stories after stories. Her hand wasnt massaging his crotch or anything. And she was actually and genuinely smiling. I was so curious that was tempted to sit behind them to eavesdrop, but I didn't want to appear like a preverted stalker.

Im dying to know who Sasha is. Im going to look her up the next time Im in town.

One Wing Low
04-21-15, 08:37
Sasha is the pretty young girl, nice slim body, no tattoos, brown straight hair down to her waist. She hangs out at the long bar or next to pista Norte.

She thinks she's so hot she doesn't have to do anything in bed, just lie down, spread her legs, looking up at the ceiling, waiting for the session to be over. She's pretty but completely a star fish in bed.

Im dying to know who Sasha is. Im going to look her up the next time Im in town.

Jackie888
04-21-15, 23:18
Sasha is the pretty young girl, nice slim body, no tattoos, brown straight hair down to her waist. She hangs out at the long bar or next to pista Norte.

She thinks she's so hot she doesn't have to do anything in bed, just lie down, spread her legs, looking up at the ceiling, waiting for the session to be over. She's pretty but completely a star fish in bed.Is the Pistol Notre the bathroom at the front entrance of ground floor? Is the Long Bar the front entrance Bar?

The poor girl. Surely one of us can cure her of the infamous Putas starfish syndrome.

One Wing Low
04-22-15, 01:39
Pista Norte is the long stage on the North side, in the sunken floor of the bar.

The long bar is next to Pista Norte, in that sunken area, across from the Miami room.

Is the Pistol Notre the bathroom at the front entrance of ground floor? Is the Long Bar the front entrance Bar?

The poor girl. Surely one of us can cure her of the infamous Putas starfish syndrome.

One Wing Low
04-23-15, 18:40
Sasha is a pretty girl with a split personality. She would be smiling sweetly with her putas friends then immediately eye men with fear, hatred and hostility in her eyes.

I heard she grew up in an orphanage, was brutally raped and abused when she was young, so she has hostile feelings towards men.

Poor girl. There are a lot of evils in Mexico. If you can speak Spanish, find out what happened to her.

Jackie888
04-23-15, 22:06
Sasha is a pretty girl with a split personality. She would be smiling sweetly with her putas friends then immediately eye men with fear, hatred and hostility in her eyes.

I heard she grew up in an orphanage, was brutally raped and abused when she was young, so she has hostile feelings towards men.

Poor girl. There are a lot of evils in Mexico. If you can speak Spanish, find out what happened to her.Well she sure picked an intersting place to work considering her past. One of these days I will have a chat with her. But hell no I'm not going upstairs with her, just in case she she has a phychotic relapse. But I will put my height (lack of) to a good use and appear less physically threatenning. I'll even speak softer and in a higher pitch. I may even wear pastels. Oh Sarah, this emasculated male feminist understands you. . .

One Wing Low
04-25-15, 16:58
HK sent me an invitation to Strippers of the Year Contest. But its web site HKTIJUANA.COM listed the event as June 17.

This is a very entertaining event. Most of HK's top-tiered chicas will show up to watch and party with other strippers. Lots of young girls from San Diego will also party. The contest goes on all day with dozens strippers but the finalists are presented after 10 PM that Wednesday. The winner wins a sports car; runner ups win $1000 and $500 cash respectively.

I remember a few years back, Lizette won a red Celica and Alaska won a Mustang. Rosela won 2nd place $1000 prize. The sports car will be on display in front starting in May. Don't know which car from which Tijuana chop shop HK will buy from this year.

Lots pf people cheer on their favoritas, bringing their own cameras for pics without problems. This is a good opportunity to take pics of your favorite chicas and strippers. You can always bribe the night managers, Augustino and Edmundo, a few bucks for official permission. Both are cool guys who speak English. If anyone hassles you, just tell them you have management permission.

I've taken pictures of Miranda and a few other chicas in years past. Also took to Cascada some of the prettiest chicas who showed up for this event.

Let me know if we can meet for a few drinks.

One Wing Low
04-26-15, 09:57
Went in HK by 7 PM. The place did not get busy and buzzing until after 8. Lots of hot chicas, including the all around beautiful Marilyn, showed up after 9.

The 2 girls in the lesbian show were trim and good-looking this time. One had perfectly round and perky boobs. She looked Indian with a gold piercing in her nose. A chica was dancing on the bar wearing a bright blue lacy silk dress with gold trims and a matching head cover, like a bridal costume from Muslim countries of Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan or Azerbaijan. Got to admit HK chicas are creative, attractive and fun.

4 meseros were carrying around a naked chicas, lying flat on a board, with cookies on her tits and cucumber slices with cream covering her pussy. The MC, wearing a red Chinese suit, was going along announcing, probably lots of Mexican sexual innuendos. I was standing right next to him, yelling into his microphone "Viva Mexico. " he liked that, repeating: Viva Mexico. Viva Mexico. "

Then he seemed very proud, asking me via his mike like a press interview: "You like our country?" I said into the mike ". Mi gusto Mexico mucho." he said". The US is all about making money. Mexico is not like that. " Like Hong Kong is just a branch of the Red Cross. So I said: Si. Si. Mexico esta para chicas why amore. " the MC really enjoyed the exchange. Gringos were laughing at the bullshit. These Mexicans probably don't know about the contingent plans for the US Marine Expeditionary Brigade to volunteer to cross the border to help protect Mexico' oil wells and relationship sours.

I was standing between the MC and the naked girl with a $1 in hand. I was going to tip the girl to flip her cookies, but the MC grabbed the $1, held it firmly in his hand and refused to let it go. He thinks it was his tip. Damn. I had to give in to the thief and sprang another $ for the girl. That's a shining example of management professionalism in Mexico.

Later on after I had sucked down my free VIP beer, I went to the bar to buy another round, when I spotted the floor manager signing some papers there. He's a pretty soft guy; I was always harassing him. So I was slapping his back, talking into his ear:" Tu es mi amigo. I am thirsty. Give me a beer. " Lo and behold, he agreed to it, and gestured to the bartender to cop me a beer.

The bar tenders was scared shitless that I was bossing their boss around, so they were all shaking my hand like their long lost brother. The few meseros nearby were also scared shitless. They probably figured I was some kinds of big cartel boss, so they were treating me like a king. Later I ran into the manager out in front. I slip a 50 peso note into his palm. That's how I get some freebies from HK.

Sasha came in late in her jump suit at 11 PM. She's even pretty in street clothes without make ups. Had a fun night partying with a few bros and the chicas.

P.S.: I was just having fun with the MC, not trying to show off my pigeon Spanish. So spare the criticism. Jackson's editor frequently correct whatever little Spanish I post.

Jackie888
04-26-15, 17:19
The last time they carried the poor girl on the platter down the stairs, I had to hold her hand because she was scared to death that they would accidentally drop her. Are you sure the date of the contest was changed. There is a big sign in front of Tropicals saying its May 10th.

Jackie888
04-26-15, 21:13
I was in HK Saturday night. I think that the rain cut the number of girls by 1/3. Lydia was dancing. Remarkeable legs and buns. Unfortunately she is really a clutz on stage. I really wanted to jump on stage and show her how to properly twerk. It was very frustrating watching her. Fuck! This is not rocket science Lydia! You are kiling my mojo!

In the back there was a Very pretty girl doing the cream show. Movie Star pretty, her face prevented me from enjoying her body to its fullest. Got a nice soft kiss from her, the best type IMO. Birdy kiss implies a starfish in bed; slutty kiss implies a Oscar winning pornstar performance even if I'm not doing anything. I would have asked her up if it werent for the fact that Inwould have to wait at least 1/2 hour for the show to finish (and her bath) thereafter.

It was slower than the Thursday I was there last. Around the corner on the streets, apparently the girls on the corner remembered the last time I brought them some chocolate. Two of them sandwitched me and felt me up. I felt blissfully molested. At la Perla, I tried the shrimp & octopus coctail for the first time. Love it. Perfect sizing for sex. The last time I stuffed myself with their 1. 6 kilo fried fish, I couldn't decide between sex or shitting and unhappily did neither.

One Wing Low
04-27-15, 01:18
HK strippers don't dance very well. Dancers at the Bare Elegance near LAX have some very erotic, sensuous, classy moves. Tijuana girls should check out a few DVDs in the arts of erotic dances.

La Perla serves a huge fried fish, probably 3 lbs. I was told it's the tasty Corvina, which is like a salt-water perch, caught in the abundance in the sea of Cortez. The largest size is about 4 lbs. One time I rented a boat out of San Filipe and caught hundreds of them in 4 to 5 hours on light rods. The Chino visitors could not believe the size of the big fried fish on the plate. It's enough to feed 2 people. Big portions of fried and greasy food will kill off your libido for a while. It's better to do small meals between drinking and screwing session.

You are doing well to have street girls fondle you on the street. They are probably in love. Let's see if you can leverage it to have mind-blowing sessions. Ximena has the bad habit of lying flat in bed, looking up the ceiling, breathing heavily with each thrust.

Another short, little girl with her large frizzy black hair at Playboy corner is Evon. She's probably the shortest girl and owns the tiniest pussy in Tijuana. I tried hard in many different ways and could never get half of my average-sized dick into her pussy, which makes the sessions unsatisfying.

One Wing Low
04-27-15, 08:27
Looks like the street girls got friendly and sexy with Jackie pretty quick with a few chocolate bars. Chocolate looks like a nice gift to give to the chicas. Sweets would also get them horny. It's good to get a big boner out of these girls.

Would be funny to see a guy walking weird down the alley with his cap hanging securely in front of his crotch. Policias wold probably want to do a body search to see how many bricks he was carrying under his balls.

To be continued.

Jackie888
04-27-15, 17:58
Yeah, I avoided the 3 lbs of deep fried fish nowadays because it completed killed my mojo to the point where Viagra was useless. Nowadays I eat light, which is difficult because I enjoy sampling food almost as much as women. I remembered reading Jeana Jamison's bio, abd if there is one tip she can give men about performance is to have sex when we're hungry. As in on empty stomach. So I will stick to your recommended seafood coctails from now on, or at least have the big meal after sex right before I'm heading home.

Member #4450
04-27-15, 18:23
Dancers at the Bare Elegance near LAX have some very erotic, sensuous, classy moves.Yes American girls have better moves and long legs, I love that.

I was told it's the tasty Corvina, which is like a salt-water perch, caught in the abundance in the sea of Cortez. The largest size is about 4 lbs.Mexican Cabrilla similar to the calico bass.

One time I rented a boat out of San Filipe and caught hundreds of them in 4 to 5 hours on light rods.Great a fisherman like myself!

One Wing Low
04-27-15, 19:08
I disagree with having sex on my empty stomach. For me It's a lot more pleasurable to have sex with a half full stomach after a good meal, well hydrated and slightly drunk with beers. Some guys even smokes a reefer before sex to enhance and prolong the pleasure.

Eating La Perla's cold botana of shrimp and octopus give you a lot of fat-free protein, which is easily digested and known to improve sex drive. In Asia, people have a well-known way to boost their sex drive by drinking a concoction of raw egg yolks beaten in club soda, to have quick supply of easily digested liquid protein. You may want to try that and advise.

With a regime of food and drinks suitable for your digestion system, you should be able to achieve a full erection every 1 or 2 hours, providing the sex partners are not butt ugly. Hehe. If you only meet old, fat and ugly women, no ED drug is going to help.

Yeah, I avoided the 3 lbs of deep fried fish nowadays because it completed killed my mojo to the point where Viagra was useless. Nowadays I eat light, which is difficult because I enjoy sampling food almost as much as women. I remembered reading Jeana Jamison's bio, abd if there is one tip she can give men about performance is to have sex when we're hungry. As in on empty stomach. So I will stick to your recommended seafood coctails from now on, or at least have the big meal after sex right before I'm heading home.

Jackie888
04-28-15, 22:12
When I was a kid accompanying some of my elders to gambling dens, they used to drink that raw egg-soda so that they could stay up all night to gamble. That's what they told be back then. I'm starting to suspect that they didn't tell me everything that went on in those gambling dens.

One Wing Low
04-28-15, 22:43
Beat 2 egg yolks until foamy. Mix in 1 glass of cream soda so the vanilla ease off the raw egg odor.

Try that and see if it helps boost your libido.

Scandinavian egg nog mix with milk and cream, may be too heavy for good sex.

When I was a kid accompanying some of my elders to gambling dens, they used to drink that raw egg-soda so that they could stay up all night to gamble. That's what they told be back then. I'm starting to suspect that they didn't tell me everything that went on in those gambling dens.

One Wing Low
04-29-15, 03:26
I used to go to the Bare Elegance and the Jet Strip a few times a week for lunch and sometimes for their Saturday buffet.

Jet Strip used to have really slutty, tattooed girls, like ghetto hoes. They would jack you off in those tiny stalls for 1 or 2 songs.

Bare Elegance had nice, clean, good-looking girls with nice. Long. Strong legs. There were a few girls from Eastern Europe who were really hot. These girls can really do erotic dance. It was nice to spend lunch time watching those girls. They would jack you off in curtained stalls upstairs. Business was slow after 9/11. Day or night there were usually only a few cheapskates who did not tip much. The girls were hungry and would see guys after work.

One of the best-looking girls then was Sabrina Zee from Texas. She was all around beautiful and nice as hell. She told guys flat out she would never fuck for money. I got to see her after work at her apartment for a few years, until she moved in with an old doctor with a big house in Newport Beach. Within 2 months she got in fights with his daughter and moved to Las Vegas. She's probably still dancing in Vegas.

You are right; nice, strong, long, shapely dancers' legs that wrap around my waist.

Corvinas are small squarish fish with sweet, chewy meat. They are very tasty deep fried. Calico bass are long and the meat is not as chewy. Restaurants along OC beach serve ceviche usually made with frozen Tilapia fillets bought from Costco. These Tilapia are farm-raised in Asia, potentially carry parasites. Corvinas would make good ceviche.

Yes American girls have better moves and long legs, I love that.

Mexican Cabrilla similar to the calico bass.

Great a fisherman like myself!

One Wing Low
04-30-15, 04:33
The girl had a few slices of cucumber in top of patters of cream over her shaven pussy, suggesting something as big as a cucumber gave her cream pies. Hehehe. Man, these Mexicans are lewd.

The MC probably meant the US is all work and no play, whereas Mexico is all play and no work.

The cheap bastard robbed me of the $ propina for the girl.

4 meseros were carrying around a naked chicas, lying flat on a board, with cookies on her tits and cucumber slices with cream covering her pussy.

Then he seemed very proud, asking me via his mike like a press interview: "You like our country?" I said into the mike ". Mi gusto Mexico mucho." he said". The US is all about making money. Mexico is not like that. " Like Hong Kong is just a branch of the Red Cross. So I said: Si. Si. Mexico esta para chicas why amore. " t
post.

One Wing Low
05-03-15, 17:13
Was in HK watching the fight. HK was packed with people on all 3 floors. Many guys brought their civvies GF's in to party. A few older and heavier Americans were going around flirting and grabbing every dick in the bar.

For some reasons, Mexicans mostly root for Pacquiao. They were calling Mayweather all kinds of names. Even the janitor was mad that Mayweather won.

Not too many HK girls went arriba during the fight, even though a large crowd was around watching the on going lesbian show on the new second floor stage, South side.

The streets around the block had lots of foot traffic when the fight ended, like double or triple the crowd of other Saturday. It was like a carnival in La Zona.

Jackie888
05-06-15, 21:01
Was in HK watching the fight. HK was packed with people on all 3 floors. Many guys brought their civvies GF's in to party. A few older and heavier Americans were going around flirting and grabbing every dick in the bar.

For some reasons, Mexicans mostly root for Pacquiao. They were calling Mayweather all kinds of names. Even the janitor was mad that Mayweather won.

Not too many HK girls went arriba during the fight, even though a large crowd was around watching the on going lesbian show on the new second floor stage, South side.

The streets around the block had lots of foot traffic when the fight ended, like double or triple the crowd of other Saturday. It was like a carnival in La Zona.Thank God I skipped the fight. Too many years of watching MMA makes watching boxing by two over the hill boxers look like a hugging match.

One Wing Low
05-12-15, 22:39
It's an old pic, but Sofia is working in HK now, and I just like her sexy boobs.

Jackie888
05-13-15, 18:51
Sofia's boobs were always a tad small for me. What turned me on about her was her witty playfulness and charm.

One Wing Low
05-13-15, 19:01
Her boobs are A cups, but perfectly conical and perky, look very nice, clean, sexy, healthy. I could park my face on her boobs forever, kissing the spongy globes, licking and sucking on her tiny tits.

She goes wild and wet to have her tits sucked while her clit fingered, rolling her head back and forth with her eyes closed, urging me: ". . . Fuck me. Honey. Fuck me."

Your Spanish must be good to enjoy her wit and charms. I can't speak Spanish worth sheet. But she speaks some English and we get passionate in bed with each other.

Sofia's boobs were always a tad small for me. What turned me on about her was her witty playfulness and charm.

Jackie888
05-13-15, 23:58
Her boobs are A cups, but perfectly conical and perky, look very nice, clean, sexy, healthy. I could park my face on her boobs forever, kissing the spongy globes, licking and sucking on her tiny tits.

She goes wild and wet to have her tits sucked while her clit fingered, rolling her head back and forth with her eyes closed, urging me: ". . . Fuck me. Honey. Fuck me."

Your Spanish must be good to enjoy her wit and charms. I can't speak Spanish worth sheet. But she speaks some English and we get passionate in bed with each other.About a year ago, I got really fed up with being unable to communicate with the girls. So I went down to my local library and checked out one of those "Learn Spanish" CDS. Popped them into my car for a week and followed along. Then listened to them on the way down to Tijuana, and then practiced it on the Chicas. Next thing I knew, I spoke Spanish. Really impressed the locals in addition to the chicas that a "chino" can speak Spanish. Unlike French women, the Mexican women are really down to earth and take no offense when I ask for a blow-job with my imperfect language skills.

One Wing Low
05-14-15, 00:11
Chuparme mi polla sin condom.

I got a lot of those sexual terms, but far from being able to carry a conversation.

Filipinas are not as good-looking as Chinese, and they do all services bare back. But I still enjoy hanging out with them because I can talk to them in English.

Last time I arrived in Manila, I picked up 2 girls and fucked them 7 times in 12 hours, while waiting for the night to start. I felt really close to those girls.

Unlike French women, the Mexican women are really down to earth and take no offense when I ask for a blow-job with my imperfect language skills.

One Wing Low
05-16-15, 17:06
Was in HK Friday night. Lots of hot girls.

Sofia showed up in a 1-piece bathing suit and a big hat, dancing on the bar. She stooped down to greet me and I could not recognize her for a while. Looked like she was trying to hide her face under that big hat.

She wore a hefty padded bras, and has gotten fairly chunky around her waist. High on the bar, her legs were noticeably short and thin, no where as sexy and attractive as other girls. She would probably rate below average in looks in HK. She faces fierce competition from other chicas. I hope she can sell her personality to the horny guys.

She did not get any tip and after a while just disappeared.

Jackie888
05-16-15, 19:40
Everything is relative. I really don't remember her as chunky until she started to standing next to the hotter HK girls. It was only then that I started to notice all the small imperfections, which seemed to manifiy the longer I stayed.

One Wing Low
05-16-15, 19:48
Sofia is short and chunky. That's how I saw her in HK club.

She does not have these sexy, feminine curves of young, fit, healthy chicas. She used to have a tight, sexy waist as shown in the last pic. Looks like she gained the extra pounds in the last few months. May be she's getting pregnant.

She's a very plain girl in HK. There are many other younger chicas who look prettier, sexier, hotter with much higher glam factors. Quite a few HK chicas tried hard but just could not make a living. After 1 or 2 years they just folded and went home to mama.

Everything is relative. I really don't remember her as chunky until she started to standing next to the hotter HK girls. It was only then that I started to notice all the small imperfections, which seemed to manifiy the longer I stayed.

GolfSexRroll
05-17-15, 15:19
Sofia is short and chunky. That's how I saw her in HK club.

She does not have these sexy, feminine curves of young, fit, healthy chicas. She used to have a tight, sexy waist as shown in the last pic. Looks like she gained the extra pounds in the last few months. May be she's getting pregnant.

She's a very plain girl in HK. There are many other younger chicas who look prettier, sexier, hotter with much higher glam factors. Quite a few HK chicas tried hard but just could not make a living. After 1 or 2 years they just folded and went home to mama.Hey Captain! What's up? You have a sudden change of heart. How has your favorite SG SUDDENLY turn CHUBBY and SHORT and NOT AS HOT, now that she is in HK! As usual I am confused with your thinking sometimes! A sudden turn of events? Where is the LOVE!

One Wing Low
05-17-15, 20:05
In the last picture, Sofia used to have a tight, sexy waist leading up to a pair of nice, round, natural, perfectly-shaped boobs which I like. The last session I had with her, I noticed she got really chunky. Her waist got about as big as her chest.

Last week, she got on top of the bar in HK, dancing, wearing a big hat with a 1-piece black swimming suit over a large padded bra. May be Jackie888 was right. With many other sexy girls right next to her, Sofia looked short, chunky and unattractive. When you sit at the bar looking up to the girls dancing on top of it, their legs can look very long, beautiful, sexy and healthy. But Sofia's legs, from that perspective, looked short and tiny like they belong to a kid, not very sexy.

Competition in HK is fierce. I have known too many girls who could not make it in HK, eventually gave up and went home. About 2 years ago, Andrea was working in HK. She had about the same size and looks as Sofia with a similar pair of short legs. She was hungry, going around trying to hook guys for fichas but never made enough to pay living expenses in Tijuana. She went with me to hotel Leyva all night for $100.

She was always hitting me up for ficha or tips with hungry and desperate looks on her face, which depressed me. I did not want to deal with her. Eventually she quit HK and went home.

Hey Captain! What's up? You have a sudden change of heart. How has your favorite SG SUDDENLY turn CHUBBY and SHORT and NOT AS HOT, now that she is in HK! As usual I am confused with your thinking sometimes! A sudden turn of events? Where is the LOVE!

Jackie888
06-01-15, 18:04
Damnit. Tiffany really needs a vacation. She was wearing this mint green "I dream of Jeannie" outfit which made her amazingly beautiful. And from a far she was gorgeous. But when I came by to put a couple of dollars into her stocking, she looked terrible. Glossy eyes with bags underneath. And it was only 3 pm! Hate to see what she will eventually look like by midnight. If I ever come into decent money, I'm going to send her off on a 2 weeks all expense vacation to help her recover her mojo.

Captain Solo
06-01-15, 18:41
Tiffany looks tired, worn-out, depressed, edgy. A few street girls look far more lively than she. Looks like she's under a lot of stress. Perhaps her padrote has been beating her up for missing her quota?

Why don't you send her to me for a 2-week all-inclusive vacation. I'll pamper her with lots of good food, good drinks, good sex for 2 weeks, that guarantees to return her youthful, sexy body and her calm, happy soul.

Damnit. Tiffany really needs a vacation. She was wearing this mint green "I dream of Jeannie" outfit which made her amazingly beautiful. And from a far she was gorgeous. But when I came by to put a couple of dollars into her stocking, she looked terrible. Glossy eyes with bags underneath. And it was only 3 pm! Hate to see what she will eventually look like by midnight. If I ever come into decent money, I'm going to send her off on a 2 weeks all expense vacation to help her recover her mojo.

Jackie888
06-02-15, 00:05
Tiffany looks tired, worn-out, depressed, edgy. A few street girls look far more lively than she. Looks like she's under a lot of stress. Perhaps her padrote has been beating her up for missing her quota?

Why don't you send her to me for a 2-week all-inclusive vacation. I'll pamper her with lots of good food, good drinks, good sex for 2 weeks, that guarantees to return her youthful, sexy body and her calm, happy soul.I just text her with the proposal and she turned you down. Said something about the last time you promise to take her on vacation, the two of you went down to Rosarito to go fishing instead of having sex. And by the end of week she was unable to tell who smelled more like fish, you or her.

One Wing Low
06-06-15, 00:07
Thursday night Hong Kong had most of the top tiered chicas, but the crowd was about half of Friday nights. Hong Kong is remodeling, making the long bar narrower to leave more room and walk way in that area, which is very nice.

A few chicas, who have been AWOL a while, came back this weekend.

Miranda was back, wearing a pretty party dress. Her face looks somewhat like Natalie Wood. She would walk around, gazing ahead, and crack a happy grin. She looks like a classy, happy, confident lady, if there is ever one. Attached is her pic probably taken from some chicas' facebook a few years back. She changed into a tiny bikini and looked like she padded a few extra pounds onto her frame but she's still beautiful. Guys were telling me she married a guy in San Diego and left the profession, but I don't know why she came back.

Maria, the cute little girl with bubble but and huge boobs, came back. I have not seen her in 2 or 3 years. She used to go to the hotel with guys nonstop all night long. But this time she was just dancing on the bar and hang out.

Jennifer, the half-Chinese girl was back. She's tall, pretty with her tall, lanky frame, long shapely, sexy legs.

My wingman bought a pretty girl a ficha drink. She was aggressive, squeezing his dick, asking him to go upstairs. When he said he already had sex, she looked at him with disgust and quickly left.

He bought the new Kimberly 3 fichas. She's the medium-sized brunette, light skin, pretty face, wearing a red checkered body dress. She was standing close to him but her face showed obvious restraint. Her facial expression was neutral, far from being flirty and she would move away, keeping him at a distance every time he tried to embrace her. She did treat him with a fair amount of caution and distrust. WTF?

A few years back, for a ficha a girl pulled her panties down, dry humping me on the bench in front of the big TV, in front of half a dozen tattooed rowdy bikers. Her pussy was hot and wet. She was using me to advertise to the bikers. Then she agreed to up to hotel Cascada for $40. For a few years I haven't seen HK chicas straddling and dry humping guys in public like in the past. HK's fichas are buying a lot less sexy body-to-body rubbing and crotch to crotch grinding nowadays.

HK beefed up security with 5 or 6 beefy guys at each door. The mariscos guy said 3 drogas guys were shot dead at the Constitucion and Coahuila corner during the week, but life goes on as usual.

One Wing Low
06-06-15, 03:10
Forgot to upload.

Jackie888
06-29-15, 06:26
Wandered in here a late Friday afternoon. Not sure what they're plan is but they're still remodeling. The lighting is a little lower than normal. The bars and stools are painted black. I can faintly smell the fresh coat of paint. Ran into Mimi and her long legs and giant bolt-ONS. Would have love to take her upstairs a couple of years back, but my interest with the older MILF type is over. But never say never, I may get really drunk one of these days.

All of the sudden Tiffany passes by. Actually she just got here, wearing jeans and glasses. Really sexy to see her in normal clothes. I think she is about 5'7" in real life. Looks different when she has her platforms on. Ran after her but she was too quick and disappeared into the girls room on the third floor guarded by 2 security guards. I guess some of you guys have tried to sneak into here before and now they have to post security guards to keep stalkers like me out.

Downstairs I run into America. She was a hot vixen before her baby. I'm waiting for her to lose that pregnant weight. Starting to feel that I may have to wait several years as she is not dieting well. She looks about as chunky as the day she returned from work. The HK manager is thinking the same thing I bet. HK has noticeably less guys and chicas. I guess if there are less guys, fewer chicas come to work. Feels like a late Wednesday afternoon than the beginning of a weekend.

No one special at 4 pm.

One Wing Low
06-29-15, 18:23
I was in Hong Kong Sunday night. There were a lot of chicas and the place was not too crowded. Hong Kong had no cover charge for Sunday night.

Hong Kong had added many dance-floor laser lights spinning around, illuminating the whole bar, but they were way to bright, blinding people, very annoying. I was going to complain to the bar, but as of Sunday they disabled all those stupid laser lights. The lighting returned to the soft, mute system as before.

There were a lot of good-looking girls.

This new girl Marilyn is an exotic beauty with her pretty face, perfect perky be cups, long sexy legs and smooth, flawless skin. She was stripping on the low stage.

I don't know which America you refer to. But the original America is a short, chunky girl. She's not that good-looking. But she was one of the chicas who sold the most fichas for a while. She would sit there and quickly knock down 10 to 15 fichas in one sitting, but guys were still buying. One of my wingmen could not speak a word of Spanish, but she managed to drain him of all his savings. I had to lend him money to take her to the hotel and then to buy some tacos afterwards. That's how much pussy power she has.

2 girls were doing a long lesbian show on the high stage at about 9 PM, rolling around in the foam butt naked. They were both chubbies. One looked like Japanese. She actually had a pair of chopstick stuck into her hair bun like the real thing. There were only a few guys sitting around that stage and they did not make much propinas. They looked like they were in distress. Unless the girls were good-looking, that show is not worth watching.

Jackie888
07-04-15, 23:28
America,

This is from a couple of years ago. In the foursome photo, she is the 2nd from the left. In the twosome photo, she is the taller one. She is now a blonde. But unfortunately she added about 15-20 lbs. Of baby fat to her chin and tummy. I feel for her struggle and wanted to suggest the Atkins diet, but reconsidered because I did not want to get my ass kicked by a Chica. Very pretty smile. Long legs. Naturally tall. She used to be a tall vixen. Now she is just big boned.

Of course, girls pick alias all the time so she may go by a different name.

Jackie888
07-05-15, 01:13
BTW, I pulled these off of either Google or the HK web page. Therefore it's public information and so I didn't cover their eyes since their intended use is for promotion to the public.

ScatManDoo
07-05-15, 18:17
BTW, I pulled these off of either Google or the HK web page. Therefore it's public information and so I didn't cover their eyes since their intended use is for promotion to the public.Thank you for posting these two pictures Jackie.

Over the years I've taken a few pictures of the chicas in LZ. If the chica asks that her photo not be placed on the internet, I always respect that request. Fortunately some chicas allow pictures without ever bring up the subject of the internet, so I'm willing to post pictures when no objection is made by the chica (I never bring up the internet as a topic of discussion).

Personally, I see no point in posting pictures of chicas with pixeled out faces. On the internet those types of pictures seem completely useless to me and a waste of bandwidth.

Captain Solo
07-07-15, 22:40
There are a few street walkers from the US, mostly older, skanky, unkempt drugs addicts, looking like filthy, sick homeless women. Their eyes and noses are usually red and watery, indicating either infections or drugs reactions.

1 of these walkers, a petite girl names Cathy, was wearing a short. Her legs showed endless tracks of needle marks on the major veins. She looked sick, nasty and disgusting.

Those skanky and diseased walkers probably have nothing left in their lives to live for, besides the fixes for their drug additions. They would care less if anyone post any pictures of them in any details and lewd positions.

Mexican girls working in the bars and on the streets are usually younger, looking nice, clean and healthy. Most have boy friend, s families and children to live for. The younger ones hope and eventually settle down in marriages. They are averse to having their pics posted in monger sites.

I post very few pics of Mexican chicas, all blurred out to protect their identities, with just enough details to show the world how nice, clean, beautiful these chicas are. Would never want harm these gentle girls.

ScatManDoo
07-08-15, 15:37
The stated purpose of this boards is: "The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women. ".

For that reason, when I post pictures of chicas, it will be to help fellow mongers in identifying them. As I said in my prior post, pictures of chicas with their faces blurred out is absolutely useless to me and IMHO a complete waste of bandwidth.

One Wing Low
07-18-15, 17:29
The place was packed and there were lots of good-looking young girls as usual.

Lots of guys like Maria, the little girl with large boobs and butt.

Miranda was back dancing at the pole. She probably divorced the guy in San Diego.

Andrea was back. She sat with a few Asian guys on the balcony, looking down at the floor for potential hook ups.

Esparancia, the pretty petite girl, was no longer wearing her black Zorro mask. She probably overcame her shyness.

The all around beautiful Marilyn was going to the hotel non stop.

Most tables on the second floor balcony were occupied by young Asian guys, sitting with their putas. Hong Kong bar is being taken over by Asians.

Jackie888
07-30-15, 21:15
Its interesting how many divorcees are right back in the same club they worked in 10 years ago the day their divorce paperwork finalizes. One chica told me that she signed her divorce paperwork that afternoon, so she was ready to fuck my brains out. Unfortunately for her I was out of cash. Promised to make it up to her later.

Who is Marilyn again?

One Wing Low
08-01-15, 01:45
Jessica, with her huge boobs and butt jobs, divorced her California Highway Patrol husband and went back to work in HK.

The guy has been doing a lot of overtime on freeway 5, writing speeding tickets for mongers to pay alimony and child supports while she gets drunk and has her brains fucked out a few times a night. A good life right?

Marilyn is the new tall, young stripper with perfect boobs, long legs, pretty face. She's one of the best-looking strippers in HK for the last 5 years. She puts Tiffany to shame. She also goes by her real name, Lydia. Just ask the chicas. They will point to her.

Its interesting how many divorcees are right back in the same club they worked in 10 years ago the day their divorce paperwork finalizes. One chica told me that she signed her divorce paperwork that afternoon, so she was ready to fuck my brains out. Unfortunately for her I was out of cash. Promised to make it up to her later.

Who is Marilyn again?

Graves
09-21-15, 04:30
I am new, this is my first post. I apologize if I have posted incorrectly.

I came here for advice as I am fairly new to the Tijuana scene. I've been down to Hong Kong 3 times in the past 3 months.

Each time I have gone down, girls I have hired at Hong Kong have given me their telephone numbers and asked me to call them. I have never asked for a number. They literally will take my phone and put in their info. They say they want to go out to clubs on a night they're not working or meet up at another hotel in the future or just get together. A little about myself. Most women find me attractive and I am in shape. I speak about 35% Spanish and I always force myself to speak only Spanish (no matter how bad it is or wrong things I say). I have had female Latina friends tell me this is something chicas find very attractive in gringos (Broken funny Spanish).

I am under no illusions. A part of me wants to call one or two of these girls and another part of me fears getting dosed in a night club and then having god knows what happen to me afterward. Maybe we just end up at another hotel and in the middle of the night she lets her boyfriend in and I get robbed. Or maybe its just a money play. Them looking to hook up a "regular customer".

Does anyone here have experience in any of this? Is it common to get Hong Kong phone numbers? Are my fears realistic? I have never felt uncomfortable at Hong Kong or in Zona Norte at all. But going to other parts of Tijuana, I don't know.

Jackie888
09-21-15, 16:39
I am new, this is my first post. I apologize if I have posted incorrectly.

I came here for advice as I am fairly new to the Tijuana scene. I've been down to Hong Kong 3 times in the past 3 months.

Each time I have gone down, girls I have hired at Hong Kong have given me their telephone numbers and asked me to call them. I have never asked for a number. They literally will take my phone and put in their info. They say they want to go out to clubs on a night they're not working or meet up at another hotel in the future or just get together. A little about myself. Most women find me attractive and I am in shape. I speak about 35% Spanish and I always force myself to speak only Spanish (no matter how bad it is or wrong things I say). I have had female Latina friends tell me this is something chicas find very attractive in gringos (Broken funny Spanish).

I am under no illusions. A part of me wants to call one or two of these girls and another part of me fears getting dosed in a night club and then having god knows what happen to me afterward. Maybe we just end up at another hotel and in the middle of the night she lets her boyfriend in and I get robbed. Or maybe its just a money play. Them looking to hook up a "regular customer".

Does anyone here have experience in any of this? Is it common to get Hong Kong phone numbers? Are my fears realistic? I have never felt uncomfortable at Hong Kong or in Zona Norte at all. But going to other parts of Tijuana, I don't know.The experience that we have with meeting girls outside the club is varies greatly. If you are decent looking (I mean clean, shirt without stains and pants without holes), look like you are fully employed, and isn't a dick, getting numbers is fairly common especially if you spoil a girl. Underneath everything, we are still men and women.

Some guys have been set up and robbed, but it's rare. The more common occurrence is that you fall into a boyfriend-girlfriend world and the next thing you know, you're nobly paying her monthly bills and rescuing her from selling her body. Or you're going out on a real date with her and her chaperons. This includes either her three best friends, or her entire family. Or you're flying her all over Mexico to see her family. It's great on your ego, but gets real expensive.

ScatManDoo
09-21-15, 20:16

Does anyone here have experience in any of this? Is it common to get Hong Kong phone numbers? Are my fears realistic? I have never felt uncomfortable at Hong Kong or in Zona Norte at all. But going to other parts of Tijuana, I don't know.If you want to go for it--Then go for it.

You can get a clean inexpensive room at Aqua Rio (1/2 block from Las Pulgas) which will be convenient for many downtown nightspots.

Act like you're on a tight budget--that makes you less of a mark if you're not flashing cash--who knows, you might just get her to pay for things.

One Wing Low
09-22-15, 00:03
Tijuana girls give out their phone numbers and facebook accounts to lots of guys. They do their marketing on line, texting guys for dates and money etc. A few savvy chicas succeed in having enough dates with regular customers outside of the bars, so they don't have to work everyday. I know a few guys having long dates with chicas and have not heard of any problems.

There was a recent report a Tropical chica invited a regular customer to her home way outside of La Zona, where he was ambushed and beat up by a couple guys, robbed of a few hundred dollars plus his iPhone. The girl allegedly called him (how?) demanding his phone password. The story was shaky and he could not back it up with details, so it may have been an attempt to smear that chica.

Other than that I have not heard of mongers set up and robbed by chicas and their novios.

To play it safe, meet your chicas only in public places with lots of people. Avoid going to unknown places farther out late at night where you may be caught alone without help. When it's time to go to bed, take the chicas to the hotels of your choice and don't let them talk you into going to their places.

It seems safe enough to try closer relationships with Tijuana chicas in prudent ways. Let us know how it goes.

I am under no illusions. A part of me wants to call one or two of these girls and another part of me fears getting dosed in a night club and then having god knows what happen to me afterward. Maybe we just end up at another hotel and in the middle of the night she lets her boyfriend in and I get robbed. Or maybe its just a money play. Them looking to hook up a "regular customer"..

ClamSlammer
10-08-15, 09:33
Does anyone here have experience in any of this? Is it common to get Hong Kong phone numbers? Are my fears realistic? I have never felt uncomfortable at Hong Kong or in Zona Norte at all. But going to other parts of Tijuana, I don't know.Over the past few years I've gotten dozens of numbers from HK and other BG's. I've never had a problem with any of them. Most of them came over and fucked for free the same night I met them. A couple waited to fuck for a few days. But I've never been set up for a robbery or anything malicious. The worst thing that happened was the two of the chicas insisted that I agreed to pay them, which was a total lie. One of them I ended up paying because she had a bad vibe to her and I was afraid she would attempt to extract some type of revenge. She wanted $150 dls but I gave her $1000 mn to get rid of her. The other seemed harmless and I did not have my wallet with me when I dropped her off which is when she asked for money. I couldn't have paid her if I wanted to. So she just left peacefully.

One Wing Low
10-24-15, 16:24
Sol's probably in her early 30's, but still has a slim, lanky body with smooth, like skin and a warm, loving, pretty face. She's soft all over and looks like a classy girl without the ugly attitudes of ghetto hoes.

She's always hanging out at the Kowloon bar but rarely got bought any fichas. Don't know how she survives in the bar. I guess Mexican guys prefer short, plum women hehehe.

I came over and tipped her in her bras and her panties and groped her soft flesh. I whispered in her ear: " I want to fuck you, baby. " Her eyes lit up. She started a smile. Her pussy probably got a little wet. Then I whispered again:" . Quiniento. " Five hundred pesos, which is about $35. Her smile disappeared. Her face came back to neutral. She pretended she did not hear anything and just looked straight ahead.

Damn. I may have to pay her 1000 pesos or about $65 to fuck her little pussy.

Jackie888
10-28-15, 22:14
Sol's probably in her early 30's, but still has a slim, lanky body with smooth, like skin and a warm, loving, pretty face. She's soft all over and looks like a classy girl without the ugly attitudes of ghetto hoes.

She's always hanging out at the Kowloon bar but rarely got bought any fichas. Don't know how she survives in the bar. I guess Mexican guys prefer short, plum women hehehe.

I came over and tipped her in her bras and her panties and groped her soft flesh. I whispered in her ear: " I want to fuck you, baby. " Her eyes lit up. She started a smile. Her pussy probably got a little wet. Then I whispered again:" . Quiniento. " Five hundred pesos, which is about $35. Her smile disappeared. Her face came back to neutral. She pretended she did not hear anything and just looked straight ahead.

Damn. I may have to pay her 1000 pesos or about $65 to fuck her little pussy.1000 pesos for a short plump 30 something girl. Is that you paying her, or her paying you?

Captain Solo
10-29-15, 16:28
She's not short and plumb, actually about 5'5 and skinny. She's very attractive in very nice and clean ways. I wish she would pay me. I can fuck her all night.

Thirty something girls seem to be more expressive and can provide passionate sex in bed, whereas girls in early 20's tend to be purely physical.

But I am not choosy. As long as the girls are good-looking and act sexy, well, I would be attracted.

If you stand outside HK front door, most of the chicas who hook guys to fuck upstairs are the short plumb type, not the skinny model type. WTF?

1000 pesos for a short plump 30 something girl. Is that you paying her, or her paying you?

Jackie888
10-29-15, 19:29
She's not short and plumb, actually about 5'5 and skinny. She's very attractive in very nice and clean ways. I wish she would pay me. I can fuck her all night.

Thirty something girls seem to be more expressive and can provide passionate sex in bed, whereas girls in early 20's tend to be purely physical.

But I am not choosy. As long as the girls are good-looking and act sexy, well, I would be attracted.

If you stand outside HK front door, most of the chicas who hook guys to fuck upstairs are the short plumb type, not the skinny model type. WTF?I have two theories to explain this Phenomenon.

1. Mexican men prefer plump women. As such the plump Mex girls have a higher self esteem and henceforth more confident, which enables them to flirt freely with guys. Notice how many hot thin girls stand under the stairs both at the front entrance and in the middle of the club completely frozen with apprehension. Therefore the hot skinny girls have problems approaching guys.

2. Men favor women they are most comfortable with. And those are the chicas most resembling the ones they are most acquainted back in the USA. Plumpy. It is familiarity. So guys have problems approaching hot skinny girls.

Add theory 1 and theory 2 together. This should explain the HK phenomenon.

With Sol, I want you to continue to rock her confidence with 500 pesos offer. That way I can swoop by and sweep her off her feet with 600 pesos and a candy bar.

The Tall Man
11-02-15, 20:37
...... Notice how many hot thin girls stand under the stairs both at the front entrance and in the middle of the club completely frozen with apprehension.This observation is spot on.

The Tall Man.

SportMongr
11-04-15, 07:52
Meet me for a chat, beer, and some shopping. I mean fishing. I'm traveling solo and HK and even with the chicks I tend to get bored. Pm if you are in town.

HoS321
06-26-17, 21:19
Looking to make my first trip out to Tijuana in next week or 2, anyone willing to be a wingman and show me the ropes?

Captain Solo
06-29-17, 18:45
Has been AWOL a while, probably with his face attached to the fragrant crotches of sexy girls.

His squadron commander, Captain Solo, has been searching near and far to bring him back to serve his country.

When found, the Lieutenant's juvenile butt will be spanked until red hot for breaking protocols. Hehe.

Looking to make my first trip out to Tijuana in next week or 2, anyone willing to be a wingman and show me the ropes?

TomJackin
06-29-17, 20:10
Has been AWOL a while, probably with his face attached to the fragrant crotches of sexy girls.

His squadron commander, Captain Solo, has been searching near and far to bring him back to serve his country.

When found, the Lieutenant's juvenile butt will be spanked until red hot for breaking protocols. Hehe.Please stop the bullshit.