PDA

View Full Version : One Wing Low in Hong Kong

One Wing Low
01-01-10, 01:24
Who said Catholics are pragmatic? Very wrong!

I happened to have lived and worked in Indonesia in the Technology Exchange Program under Dr. Habibi. Indonesians' attitudes vary to the extremes. They vary from the gentlest and most polite people to the rudest, most aggressive and most violent animals.

Indeed there were a lot of violence against ethnic Chinese and Christians in Indonesia. A lot of these minorities were beaten or hacked to death in their own homes during ethnic unrests. Muslims just resent economic progresses made by Chinese and Christians. They resent the rest of the civilized world even more.

Recently Muslim extremists have been recruiting for Al Qaeda, planting bombs at hang out joints in Bali against foreigners, whom they think are decadent. The bombs were explicit warnings against Westerners who frequent those night clubs to fuck Indonesian girls...

My colleagues were introducing me to the $5 neighborhood prostitutes in Jakarta. It was strange that there were times I went with Indonesian friends to whoorehouses and karaoke joints full of dozens girls, some very young and cute, but the pretty ones just refused to fuck me even when I waved the money at their faces...

That was the kind of extreme attitude one may find in Indonesia. Well, I would not pay to fuck the uglies, so I just bailed to the next spots.

No flame throwing, but you obviously have never been in Indonesia.

Yes, they have the largest population of muslims in the world. But as they say in my country (the Netherlands, which shares some history with Indonesia.), the Indonesians are the Catholics among the muslims I. E. They have a very very pragmatic view of religion. Extremism is frowned upon by the vast majority of Indonesians. Whatever makes you think there is a lot of anti western BS in Indonesia?

Ko

One Wing Low
01-04-10, 05:11
The girls with no labia majora were boys before surgeons cut off their penises and contruct their new vaginas.

However, surgeons just cannot add labias majoras to these man-made vaginas. So what you would typically see are pubic skin going into the vaginas, without the transitioning lips.

Search the net for photographs of sex change surgeries.

What is with some of these girls *down there*? Looks like there are no outside lips and they look and feel impossibly tight for girls in their late 20s? Are the girls having surgery to fix it down there?

One Wing Low
09-08-10, 07:30
I was also disappointed by the selection and below-average looks of the girls in Hong Kong.

The better sessions I had were with better-looking girls from mainland China. So I may as well head for ShenZhen or ChongPing where young, pretty girls are available $100 to $200 overnight.

I am also spoiled by the beauty, sexiness, honesty, good selection and good service by the girls in Tijuana. Their bodies tend to be fully grown with the softest and sexiest curves. Mexican girls are also likely to smile their sweet, happy, innocent smiles and are more affectionate...

A few bros who hang out in Tijuana confirmed the selection and values are even better in Medellin, Colombia without costs of airfare and hotel factored in. I did see pictures of some very young, sweet and beautiful Colombians posted in ISG. Some bros even call Medellin the pussy heaven...

Medellin would be next on my list to visit.

Hong Kong seemed full of hookers and not really many tourists.

There weren't really that many streetwalkers as I had thought there would be, but since I was used to Tijuana perhaps this is not surprising. Instead, the majority of girls were waiting in their little bars/massage places.

I had my first massage, and I ended up paying a total of 400 for all the extras. Needless to say, I did not know what was expected and I sort of

I stress that I came to Hong Kong with not much money and looking at the girls was only a side project, for fun. It costs a lot of money to have the kind of fun others seem to be having on these forums. I think Tijuana, for the price, would be better for someone like me, but I could see how Hong Kong could be really wild.

I don't know, I'm a little ambivalent overall about Hong Kong. I came with little money and it was too expensive and while every girl was offering I could not really stand to spend the money they were asking.

Toki Jo
10-14-10, 00:30
I like to ask why one member has its own thread? The postings are a little irrelevant.

Asia Rob
10-26-10, 11:07
The girls with no labia majora were boys before surgeons cut off their penises and contruct their new vaginas.

However, surgeons just cannot add labias majoras to these man-made vaginas. So what you would typically see are pubic skin going into the vaginas, without the transitioning lips.

Search the net for photographs of sex change surgeries.The tell-tale signs:

1. They'll never be clean shaven.

2. The reason for that is the hair covers a scar.

Have to smile though: Never heard anyone complain it's "too tight" before!

I once went with one who was very feminine. She said it was fine to f**k her hard, so long as it was straight. Get an angle going and it can be very painful for her.

Rangerz99
11-26-10, 14:42
Guys'.

I am not frequent in HK so had chkd out recommendations here before my trip last week. The 141 girls options seemed pretty sound and well proven to I browsed and found some good options. The quality of girls is excellent, from the 4-5 I managed on my trip. All in a an excellent experience.

Here's my first one with a 141 girl'. Truly great time, so sharing with all.

Her pics are from 141 as I didn't carry the camera'. Drop me PM if you want more details.

Have fun and stay safe.!

My first with a 141 girl'.

BoBo. Phoenix Aptt, CWB:

Okie guyz'. Before I share how it was, here'z the unusual and amazin part.

I got bak to my hotel juz now and I have a msg on my mobile from her. This is exactly how it goes (in CAPS).

Baby I like you! Very happy!

Well juz goes to say how it went. Ain't it.

Well yah, this is mongering and these are WG's right?. But goes to prove if you treat her well, and communicate right you not juz have a great time but your smilin till much later.

So like lotsa mates' here, I arrived in HK this afternoon. Settled, chkd some places and got to 141 pages. After some browsing spoke to 2-3 giirls and decided on BoBo and cnfrmd for 8pm.

May be this is an individual thingy but picked up some choclates and couple of Red Bull cans at 7-Eleven

Which means I got late. Txtd her at 8 that I am in a taxi and on the way, got an imm reply. 'I am waiting'. Got there about 825pm. Rang the bell' and the door opens, there she is with a wide smile. Good begining for sure'.

Got a warm hug'. Gave her the choclates, got a big smile and thank you, she says with a pat on her tummy. Get fat. LOL

Then she set up the table and bed etc. Time to strip and shower. Soft'. Rather tender hands and juz the right play in the right places'. I said nice, held her hand, she turned and leaned against me'. Gave her a soft rub and a nice shower together'.

Moved to the massage table and got a nice back rub, with a little oil'. Relaxing'.

While she was goin around massaging, I was of course making best use of my fingers. Juz teasin, rubbed her a bit. Played with her che*****'. And grabbed her a**' when she was across me. She made little noise but when my fingers hit the lips under'. Short gasp' and oh'.

Next 20 mins'. She was massagin me and I was playin and rubbing her '.

And lo-behold'. She kept standing but parted her legs and was soo wet. Within few mins'. She suggsted we move to bed'.

Held her and pushed her down and a great DATY session. Her legs on my shoulders. Butt raised and she went on. Moans. Ooohhs. Moaning f** me baby. And few times I almost asked her if the rooms wer sound proof. Perhaps 15-20 mins and she came with almost a shout'. And believe me guys'. My fingers and part palm wer soaked. And all the while she made sure my finger was at the right spot.

By then 'junior' was all-set and wantin to go, she held him. Looked at me and said BJ or make luv'. I said make luv first then BJ. She smiled, went down and said. 'f*** me'.

Had her straight up. Upper half on bed and legs on floor. She let out a gasp, raised her legs and wrapped around my wait. Lickin my ear and all. About 10 mins and we both lay in heaps of sweat and some good kissin

Not to forget, it was 10 mins past an hour already by now and not even a whimper. Must say: 'Thats the attitude"

A quick round of shower. And back to bed. She held tight and put one leg around me, reached my b****, played and movd swiftly to junior. She used a nice jelly and started off on a HJ. With the position and moment I was in. I had to force myself and tell her to go down. She says BJ with a nod'. Took a fresh cap, rolled it on and on she went'. One hand on junior, second playin my balls, and a great deep throat. But after a bit, pulled out, lied dwn next to me, leg around me, took my hand and put my fingr just wer she wanted and then a gave me a great HJ'. While all the time rolling her a** to my fingers'. And believe me guys, this time the shouts were continuous and louder.

Both ended with enuf on our hands'. LOL

Shower again. Lotsa holdin close, kisses etc. By this time we are past 90 mins. And no mention at all'.

So about BoBo now. Not a stunner and definitely 30+. But attitude, experience and its an absolute and amazing GFE. And surely 'Calls for an encore'.

Face: 4/5 (charming and cute, pretty in her own way)

Body: 4/5 (boobs a 'B". I think the pics are older as she is slimmer there, but a good smooth package)

Service: 7. 5/5 (score higher than max'. One of the best GFE and overall a super experience)

GFE: 7. 5/5. Score higher than max' yet again

Skill: 5/5 (very accommodating, flexible. Open to any position)

And the big fact. BoBo speaks minimal english and I am a big '0' in mandarin. An inspite of that. A great experience I must say and all credit to BoBo'.

Moral of the story is for everyone to know. I am surely going bak for more.

Cheers!

Sound7
12-01-10, 20:13
The answer to this question: that is how it is!

I am not sure anyone can really provide detail answers to anyone satisfaction other than the moderator. Move on!

Hope this helps.

I like to ask why one member has its own thread? The postings are a little irrelevant.

Sound7
12-01-10, 20:26
It always helps to know the native language, at least few words to start with.
Culture plays a major roll too. CP WG are trained in Japanese style to ISO standard with no regular medical follow-up. A standard to maintain. Two pop. On the other hand Tijuana chica is subjected in the Norta Zona ordinance by the City of Tijuana. One pop in most cases.

Columbia, China & Brazil health safety is an open ended question.

Mainland WG tend to be kinder than HK in general from what I have seen..

I was also disappointed by the selection and below-average looks of the girls in Hong Kong.

The better sessions I had were with better-looking girls from mainland China. So I may as well head for ShenZhen or ChongPing where young, pretty girls are available $100 to $200 overnight.

I am also spoiled by the beauty, sexiness, honesty, good selection and good service by the girls in Tijuana. Their bodies tend to be fully grown with the softest and sexiest curves. Mexican girls are also likely to smile their sweet, happy, innocent smiles and are more affectionate...

A few bros who hang out in Tijuana confirmed the selection and values are even better in Medellin, Colombia without costs of airfare and hotel factored in. I did see pictures of some very young, sweet and beautiful Colombians posted in ISG. Some bros even call Medellin the pussy heaven...

Medellin would be next on my list to visit.

One Wing Low
08-19-12, 19:13
Found this pic posted by the Colombo Tourism Board.

Would be very nice to know beautiful girls like this one.