PDA

View Full Version : One Wing Low's Photo Gallery

One Wing Low
08-07-06, 16:09
Wow. very nice pic. Amy is beautiful. A few other chicas in HK are also very beautiful, from head to toes.

What's the protocol for taking some pics in HK? One guy said they made him delete the pic of the shampoo/lesbian show. I've seen Mexicans taking pictures with the strippers, giving them small tips.

Of course there are the old guys walking around with old polaroid cameras, so pics must be allowed. I will ask the manager at HK next time to make sure of their policy regarding pics. I've seen him going around taping all the strippers and show it live on the monitor, so it must be OK.

Amy of HK nights.

Nero X
08-07-06, 20:48
What's the protocol for taking some pics in HK? One guy said they made him delete the pic of the shampoo/lesbian show. I've seen Mexicans taking pictures with the strippers, giving them small tips.

Of course there are the old guys walking around with old polaroid cameras, so pics must be allowed. I will ask the manager at HK next time to make sure of their policy regarding pics. I've seen him going around taping all the strippers and show it live on the monitor, so it must be OK.Taking pics with so your own digi cam, I would say it depends on how well known you are in the place. I've seen some people get kicked out of the bar for taking a pic. I take most of the pics myself, other times I will hand over the camera to waiter buddies and they snap em, tip them a buck :)

I don't know this new manager, I believe used to be manager of Tropical. Who knows how strict he will be with camera policy.

One Wing Low
09-27-07, 07:27
I saw her a few times in AB. Very good looking and very sexy. Them boobies look delicious....

This must be a polaroid pic taken by the old guys. It does show how good looking the TJ chicas are...

Maribela, 28, from Monterrey, she's one of the daytime dancers at AB. She said she dances at a club in Monterrey when she's not in Tijuana, any of the MTY mongers recognize her?

One Wing Low
10-31-09, 01:19
Most chicas in Micro Centro bars are older hardened pros. There are quite a few chicas from other Central America countries, Paraguay, Honduras etc. Working there. Most are older, below average looking and some can be very rude and nasty.

Be careful. Bars like Hook are very dark and the chicas may be way too old and wrinkled, like 40's or 50's. I would take the chicas to a bright spot to check them out carefully and squeeze them everywhere to make sure of the goods before taking them out.

OTH bars like Envidia in working-class neighborhoods, where the locals hang out, you will find fresh, young pretty Argentinian chicas. Some are so popular they keep going arriba every 5, 10 minutes. Prices was about $40 for half hour plus $5 for the room. If the chica like you, she may stay the whole hour.

Argentinians are very easy going, the opposite of Brazilians. If you hang around the bars between shots, you will make lots of friends as the guys would buy you beers and try to practice English with you.

Along one of the longest and largest avenues where Envidia bar is, I forgot the name, you may find large groups of hundreds of young students hang around outside bars and cafes. They are very mellow and friendly. You can mingle with them and may be picking up young freebies here.

Try it and enjoy the company of one of the nicest and kindest peoples on earth.

Hey Pastor,

I'm traveling to Rio and BA late in Nov... I've been checking out the ArgentinePrivate spinoff site(I have buddies that are hooking me up for the Rio part of the trip)... any add'l info to provide? My game plan was to stay in MicroCentro and check out some of the boliches close to Hooks. Reccomendations?

I'm actually sweating the BA part of the trip more then Rio... (funny, because I don't speak Portuguese, but pretty decent spanish) the whole thermas things (IMHO) makes the monger experience much simpler... however, it SUCKS that the Brazilian Real has jumped so much against the dollar, so I'm hoping to do most of the action in BA.

If you are new TJ scene. I can share some colorful and varied expereiences.

One Wing Low
11-15-09, 23:32
A very pretty, nice and fun HK Sash girl.

One Wing Low
12-28-09, 19:11
She's petite with a tight, lean body, cute face.

She's very sexy and passionate in bed, really made me feel loved. Recommended.

One Wing Low
01-02-10, 00:10
I was trying to figure out whose sexy crotch that was in the pic TJ037.

That crotch is very sexy, worth plowing your face into...

More TJ action 2009.

Mainly HK!

One Wing Low
01-05-10, 23:02
It's very nice to see someone had a great time in TJ without the ball and chain...

Damn, that crotch looks young, tight and sexy. The girl was probably smoking crack. It smells smoky and inorganic.

Last couple times I went in Mermaids, the chicas all looked very ordinary... I have to include Mermaids in my check list from now on.

Is from Mermaids. Said she was 19 and only wanted $50. She lifted up her skirt and pressed her ass up against me. I was on the fence about whether to try an bust another nut. Anyways I felt her up real good an knew I had to have her. She did smell like she had been smoking something that wasn't weed. Smelled only right around her lips and mouth area. Acted high and was talking real dirty in Spanish when I wounted her missionary. It was really crazy and would repeat.

I did see her being shown around HK by some older gent NYE! Very tasty body and willing to have some fun. I almost had a facial with this honey too. As soon as I exploded she jumped up and missed most of what was left of my loads for the night. Got some BBBJ and pics to boot.

Like someone said earlier "You just have to stop in Mermaids now an then you never know what your going to get or run into! " It is $40 for room but you get 60min. Girls will want 50$-100$ too. After your nut you are done unless you can talk them into 2 shots on goal. I don't speak spanish well at all. I have had some treats in Mermaids including a few 19 yr old teens from the good ole USA. Guess they didn't want to work at Subway. Hot hot Demi Moore lookin types with boots and school girl outfits with DFK and ohhhh my. Keeps me coming back to Mermaids for sure. I usually look from HK and if I see a stunner hanging out front them I make my move over there for some chit chat.

One Wing Low
01-14-10, 21:53
Very nice Mermaids' chica. How did you convince the chicas to let you take pics? I have not had much sussess.

I enjoy sitting around the bar in HK flirting with the chicas before taking them arriba. It's delicious to watch those young, fresh, healthy, pretty, smiling chicas going around flirting...

HK is like a big party with lots of pretty, sexy, smiling, ready and available girls. Have not found any place in the world with more fun.

From Mermaids. Can't wait until this weekend. NFL from HK is too cool. Sit at the bar tho. The servers won't hit you up.
NFL at HK is all good. UFC is all good too. Hehe I have to learn the dam language.

Funny think I got this iphone spanish speaking app. I thought arriba was fucky or something.

It means UP. Like UPSTAIRS NOW lets fuck. LOL

One Wing Low
09-02-10, 06:22
You took some good pics.

In the past most girls would refuse but a few would let me take pics if offered $5-$10 extra.

I do know HK chicas read ISG regularly. They are not that dumb. They can connect the persons to their ISG posts based on what happened. If their pics are posted, they would definitely know who did it...

Some chicas have families and kids. To protect their identities, it's cool to blur out their faces.

I did not start taking pictures until several years into mongering. I was not into it but after many years of being on ISG, I wanted to contribute and keep it flowing.
This time I got pics of all but 2 girls I was with. You need to start somewhere and soon u will get comfortable with what you are doing, that will put put her at ease. Buying her a drink and having a conversation greatly helps. And if you are a repeat and/or there is promise you will go arriba that helps too. Agree to whatever she wants to pose, thats common sense. Most will say "no internet", nod ur head like you totally understand.
AND Never tell them u saw them here or anywhere online.

Kman1
09-03-10, 05:17
You took some good pics.

In the past most girls would refuse but a few would let me take pics if offered $5-$10 extra.

I do know HK chicas read ISG regularly. They are not that dumb. They can connect the persons to their ISG posts based on what happened. If their pics are posted, they would definitely know who did it...

Some chicas have families and kids. To protect their identities, it's cool to blur out their faces.No wonder they remembered me then ;) It would really surprise me if the girls cared to go check out ISG (esp. on their own).

My understanding is ISG is a special interest closed group, It takes a 'monger' to dwell in here. nobody that I know goes in there - friends, co workers etc.

One Wing Low
06-21-12, 11:22
She's got more ink on her body than what the NY times uses in a whole year.

One Wing Low
08-19-12, 18:06
She's gone as of the end of 2011.

Don't know where she ends up.

Hope she will come back.

One Wing Low
08-19-12, 18:16
She's gone too. Have not seen her for a few months.

But she was gone then came back a few times.

One Wing Low
08-19-12, 18:51
A very beautiful, nice, sweet girl.

She's gone as of beginning 2012.

Hope she will come back.

One Wing Low
11-19-12, 20:05
I heard Ruby is back after having her baby and gained like 20 Lbs. Ruby was a very sexy and good-looking girl before, but adding 20 Lbs on her hip would make her look obese.

A lot of the best-looking girls would gain weight after child birth and no longer look sexy. Paola, The good-looking girl who used to hang out in front of Edourado, was the same story.

They would come back with the excess weight and find they cannot hook any tricks. After a while they just give up and go home. Hope Ruby can shed her weight quickly and regain her sexy, youthful figure.

A very beautiful, nice, sweet girl.

She's gone as of beginning 2012.

Hope she will come back.

One Wing Low
08-18-13, 18:26
Look at this Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsbN2iQ184c

This Manuela Cadavid is a good-looking girl.

The video shows zonas with lots of good-looking girls. Looks like La Merced area in Mexico City.

Could any bros point out the locations and any specifics?

One Wing Low
11-16-13, 19:07
Ruby was seen in front of hotel Edouardo again.

She still has her big hip and look unattractive.

It's sad.

I heard Ruby is back after having her baby and gained like 20 Lbs. Ruby was a very sexy and good-looking girl before, but adding 20 Lbs on her hip would make her look obese.

A lot of the best-looking girls would gain weight after child birth and no longer look sexy. Paola, The good-looking girl who used to hang out in front of Edourado, was the same story.

They would come back with the excess weight and find they cannot hook any tricks. After a while they just give up and go home. Hope Ruby can shed her weight quickly and regain her sexy, youthful figure.

Don Smith 10
11-19-13, 06:50
Ruby was seen in front of hotel Edouardo again.

She still has her big hip and look unattractive.

It's sad.I don't know who is ruby. But there is a cute blonde in front of cascada named fabiola. Natural B cup, cute face and beautiful body. But not even close to daisy. LOL

One Wing Low
11-20-13, 02:34
Don't know who Fabiola is. Probably the petite girl with short frizzy blond hair standing in front of rest Praga?

The alley lost most of the attractive girls like Daisy and Paola. Now you don't have too many choices.

Karina is a smiling, slow-talking girl in front of hotel Mini. She's very accommodating and sensuous. Sex with her is very good. She goes all out and never seems to hold anything back. But she won't kiss or let you suck on any part of her body.

Sofia OTH wold let you rub her wet pussy, toy her clit and suck her pert nipples. Sofia has a very sexy attitude and a very nice, lean, sexy body.

I don't know who is ruby. But there is a cute blonde in front of cascada named fabiola. Natural B cup, cute face and beautiful body. But not even close to daisy. LOL

Don Smith 10
11-20-13, 05:49
Don't know who Fabiola is. Probably the petite girl with short frizzy blond hair standing in front of rest Praga?

The alley lost most of the attractive girls like Daisy and Paola. Now you don't have too many choices.

Karina is a smiling, slow-talking girl in front of hotel Mini. She's very accommodating and sensuous. Sex with her is very good. She goes all out and never seems to hold anything back. But she won't kiss or let you suck on any part of her body.

Sofia OTH wold let you rub her wet pussy, toy her clit and suck her pert nipples. Sofia has a very sexy attitude and a very nice, lean, sexy body.Fabiola is not short girl. She stand between cascada and las chavela all the time. She start work around 2-3pm and finish 1-2am. I took many chicas at Hotel el porton and el porton chicas are very nice and cute. But I don't remember the name of the chcas. LOL