PDA

View Full Version : One Wing Low Adelita Bar Reports

One Wing Low
01-15-06, 15:27
The 2 chicas were recently sewn together at midrift by Dr. Frankenstein. He was still working on a new set of dentals for her/them as they keep eating tamales through chainlink fences.

That's what Lascivious seemed to have gotten for himself a very cold night in TJ, hehehe.

There are a lot of weird-looking people in TJ, except Paola, the love of Lasci's life.

She has a beautiful face and body with a mouth made for sucking. This girl could eat corn on the cob through a chain link fence, but in a good way.

Once in the room everything was going great until I saw that she had a scar on her belly. Not just a C section scar mind you. This girl looked like a magicians’ assistant who had the old “saw the lady in half trick” go horribly awry.

She had a thick scar that went from one side of her hip to the other

One Wing Low
04-14-06, 01:51
The alley girls are assigned their specific spots in front of the hotels. They are expected to bring in business for that hotels. You will see that the chicas rarely ever deviate from their assigned spots or cat fights may break out.

The club girls are also assigned their specific spots in the club. You will notice that they rarely ever go away from their spots.

The hotels and the clubs excercise a lot of controls over the poor girls as to what they can and cannot do.

One Wing Low
05-30-06, 00:21
The rennovation got better utilization of the floor space. The new pinkish lighting system makes the chicas look sexier, also gives you better views of them. The new ambiance is very nice, reminding me of the high-class Club Krystal at Foz do Iquacu in Brazil, where chicas of super-model qualities hang out. The strip show is ongoing with very sexy and good-looking strippers. Adelita also has a good load of young hotties lately.

The drawback is; it's crowded most of the time, and is tough to get a table there to watch the show. Also the ventilation system is inadequate. It's hot, humid and suffocating inside almost all the time. Of course a few fellow mongers may actually prefer the old dark, moist, dingy... Adelita.

Chicago OTH is less crowded but very dark and full of mostly older, less attractive chicas. It's very hard to see clearly who you are dealing with in Chicago. You have to look very carefully at the chicas before inviting one to go upstairs, or you may be romancing an old wrinkled grand ma, or worse yet, a dead corpse.

The strip show at Chicago is sporadic with no known timetable. The strippers are also of the less attractive and older varieties. I however prefer the American music in Chicago to the Mexican tunes in Adelita. Guess you cant have it both ways.

One Wing Low
06-13-06, 00:45
They are ruder than shit as the demand for tables to watch their show is high. The assholes keep saying the tables are occupado when there is noone around. They got me pissed so I give them SHIT.

Please expand on other alternatives for hot chicas, besides Adelita. In my experience, all other clubs, besides Adelita, Chicago and Hong Kong only stock the old, big, fat, ugly mamasitas...

But guess what......there are places in TJ where the girls are hotter than AB and the prices are much better. You need to look around.
Country John

Member #4450
06-13-06, 03:21
They are ruder than shit as the demand for tables to watch their show is high. The assholes keep saying the tables are occupado when there is noone around. They got me pissed so I give them SHIT.

Please expand on other alternatives for hot chicas, besides Adelita. In my experience, all other clubs, besides Adelita, Chicago and Hong Kong only stock the old, big, fat, ugly mamasitas...One Wing Low is right!

The waiters are pushy ol the time, always looking at you drink, to see if you buy another one fast, no delays, and if you go to the restroom take the drink with you, chances are it will be gone when you get back to your table, so they can get you another one "CROOKS"

This is what I do at AB to show these assholes waitres that I'm in control.

#1 when I want a beer I go to the entrance by the ladies restroom and I buy one there, so no tip for the cheap f.ck, they hate it because no order no tip!

I only tip the ones that respect me, same for the cum boys always screaming for a buck, and every time those rooms are shity with no soap, I tell them if you want a tip make sure the rooms are clean and with soap, they just see us as idiots every time we're there, they think we're ATMs, and we're just giving money away for nothing!

Now for me no matter how much I save I always go back home $250 shorter and it's not including gas, for a 4-6 hours of fun, and like One wing Low said, I have never seen any hot thropies anywhere but AB, even the SW are not cheap, they charge for everything, by the time you closed the deal is almost the same as AB price for a non thropy dead fish.

TJ Bob
06-13-06, 06:55

Please expand on other alternatives for hot chicas, besides Adelita. In my experience, all other clubs, besides Adelita, Chicago and Hong Kong only stock the old, big, fat, ugly mamasitas...

I've had my share of asshole maseros in the past @AB/CC/HK when i was a newbie or semi-newbie(~1year). There should be no problems getting a table or booth unless you're going on a busy fri/sat night. Look at it from both points of view. You want a table and they want to make tips. If you want a table or booth at prime time, let them know you want one and you want to order drinks for the chicas. dude, money talks even a couple buck$ proprina will do. If you're not into fichas as i'm not, then don't expect to hog up a booth unless you're with amigos ordering up mucho alcohol. Some major points are to be upfront with what you want, what you will give them for their help, and to be polite. Dropping a management name or two will help with what you will get in tables, rooms and *****s too.

I have management pull top girls for me when they are occupied because i can. They walk with me around the club to make sure everyone knows i am looked after so no ROB or masero will F with me.. Be friends with the doorman and tip them if they really help you out. It's well worth it in the long run. They can pull a busy trophy to your room or table even when they are busy with other mongers. I've had both sylvia and malena pulled out for me even when they were mucho busy. It's not all about the tips though, but being polite and respectful to the staff in the long run is the secret.

So, never give them unnecessarly shit or you'll be kicked out like i have in the past. You do have to order 1 drink on weekends at all big bars AB/CC/HK. If you don't like that idea, then don't go on busy weekends. Play their game to your advantage not confronting them to lose. I've learned to adapt and to maximize everything at AB. i've infiltrated just about every possible route to get what i want w/o much work or money. I can go into much more details all the way from getting the staff and management to give me what i want regardless of how busy the rooms or the *****s are. They will go out of their way for you if you're their "friend" more so than just a gringo with $$$. i know the management, both AM/PM check-in guys, many of the towel boys, and many working girls well so i can get what i want without getting any shit from them anymore because we respect each other.

I've spent very little tips to get here ~$20/year to the doormans. I can get their help anytime now and i can drop their names at will even if they use their talkies to check which they don't do to me anymore. They give me recommendations on top performing and best looking girls and pre-screen any new puta i bring upstairs so i don't get any shit from a ROB. It's all about being polite and respectful to them not the proprinas as i've not paid any propinas to management in well over a year. A smile, a handshake, and a sincere verbal "hello, how are you my friend" is all you need once you're "in" with them.

I do agree that the "hot" ones are mainly at AB/CC/HK. You can find a "diamond in the rough" at the smaller or local clubs, but that is time i cannot afford to waste since i barely goto TJ. I've built enough connections at these 3 clubs to get what i want now. Eventually, all the trophies will migrate to these clubs anyway for the bigger money made due to the increased demand by mongers. So, if you're looking for trophies, it's got to be mainly these 3 big clubs or you can go for lesser looking chicas at the local clubs that have a higher chance of giving you more tlc/gfe. This is all relative though and a generalization as it really comes down to an individual's actions or game IMHO. What you can get from one trophy, another monger may not regardless of which bar or the amount of money spent. You have to decide what you're really looking for and how you play the game to get it.

One Wing Low
06-17-06, 18:03
Like everywhere else, if you keep tipping the assholes, you are encouraging all of them to become assholes. I would tell the assholes to fuck themselves and take my business to those who provide good, honest services, and whom I can trust.

Same for the girls. I always ask them for their names and their home states. If they treat me badly, I would gently inform them that I will seek justice with the management, and then broadcast my complaints to the rest of the mongering bros via the internet. That really put some fear into them. I usually see immediate attitude change.

Regarding the street girls, there are some real stunners out there. They are usually nicer, having better attitudes than bar girls. Treat them like friends and they usually give you near GFE. The bar girls are mostly jaded because of easy money thrown on them by gringos. The majority of them dont look any better than the street girls. They generally dont care and dont even remember whom they fuck. Theirs are usually rush, mechanical services.

I only tip the ones that respect me, same for the cum boys always screaming for a buck, and every time those rooms are shity with no soap, I tell them if you want a tip make sure the rooms are clean and with soap, they just see us as idiots every time we're there, they think we're ATMs, and we're just giving money away for nothing!

AB, even the SW are not cheap, they charge for everything, by the time you closed the deal is almost the same as AB price for a non thropy dead fish.

Member #4450
06-19-06, 19:31
[QUOTE=One Wing Low]Like everywhere else, if you keep tipping the assholes, you are encouraging all of them to become assholes. I would tell the assholes to fuck themselves and take my business to those who provide good, honest services, and whom I can trust.

That's right! But when dealing with the corrupted policia what can you do?
And you know what else?

Watch out for the policia auxilary working at AB door, not the security guard,
I mean the extra police helpers at the door.

After they see you coming often they act friendly to you calling you amigo, friend, body etc, and then when they see you inside the bar or coming and going the smile and and are very friendly, and you might think this is a good sign right? WRONG!
In two different times of the month when I was leaving, this two different cop's helpers ask me for a tip , one said needed money for water because it was too hot, and just told him I got no more money and I left!

I need to know one thing?

Do the security guard and the police auxilary at AB door are working for tips?
because one of them told me they get tips from the girls, and maybe they're expecting the same from the customers, I might wrong?

Should we tip the security guard just to keep him in our side in case we need him one day like if a girl takes advantage or the asshole meseros giving us a hard time or whatever wrong happen?

One time I saw this one guy stop at the door and the security told him he wasn't allowed to come in because the meseros reported him as a non buyer, he just seats inside and watch the girls only, and doesn't buy any drinks, and this happened early in the week and the place was empty, so I don't think tables were the problem?

TJ Bob
06-20-06, 22:38
[QUOTE=One Wing Low]

Watch out for the policia auxilary working at AB door, not the security guard,
I mean the extra police helpers at the door.

After they see you coming often they act friendly to you calling you amigo, friend, body etc, and then when they see you inside the bar or coming and going the smile and and are very friendly, and you might think this is a good sign right? WRONG!
In two different times of the month when I was leaving, this two different cop's helpers ask me for a tip , one said needed money for water because it was too hot, and just told him I got no more money and I left!

I need to know one thing?

Do the security guard and the police auxilary at AB door are working for tips?
because one of them told me they get tips from the girls, and maybe they're expecting the same from the customers, I might wrong?

Should we tip the security guard just to keep him in our side in case we need him one day like if a girl takes advantage or the asshole meseros giving us a hard time or whatever wrong happen?

?

I don't know if they work on tips, but i've never tipped the policia working @AB and they have never hit me up for any tip$. I don't talk to them, but i do give a friendly nod as i enter. They don't do anything for me so there is no reason for me to tip them. Also, i personally hate pigs of all kind esp in corrupt TJ so they will not get one dollar from me voluntarily.

Only tip the people that truly help you whether it be maseros, doorman, talacheros, putas, taxi drivers, etc. Just don't be a chump handing out unnecesarry tips or you'll get everyone asking you for one when they have done nothing for ya. The ones that ask for "hand-out$" have no respect for you as they just see you as a dumb gringo they can hustle. Be confident, fair and polite to them and they'll respect you for that. They know that tips will come with good help not by begging or pestering you. They do have self-respect and they don't want to look like a low-life beggar in front of a real man IMHO.

One Wing Low
07-07-06, 03:55
are real biitches.

Try the Alley. Some very good looking chicas who can give near GFE.

Decided to stop in at Aldelitas for few chicas with my buddy. I tell you what mongers, This will be my last time going to Adelitas and I will start going to Chicago and take a chance.

Asian Shark

One Wing Low
09-10-06, 04:28
I would nominate senor Queer Juan for 2007.

The internet, and specifically WSG, have brought more mongers to TJ, thereby increasing demand to unprecedented level, and therefore increasing the price and decreasing the level of service.

I am also hereby nominating Captain Jackson for next year Nobel prize in Sexual Liberation and Happiness.

Hardbarg
09-10-06, 19:40
Here is a post reprinted with permission by one of my all time favorite writers regarding economics in TJ as related to pussy.

"... If things continue as they have I see pricing remaining fairly level ..."
Senor "GreenSpan" Panocha
Sorry, no Nobel prizes here (except possibly Jackson). While much of Panocha's analysis is valid, this statement is not. Over the last 10 years the price has effectively doubled. The mechanism described by One Wing Low will cause that to continue. The dumber the tourists, the higher and faster it will be.

One Wing Low
11-05-06, 01:27
Was in Adelita Friday night 9PM. The place was crowded but not packed as before. There was a fat stripper, doing her routine, extracting tips from the guys.

There were a few nice chicas. They were not going upstairs at a fast clip like a year ago. There was no crowd outside eyeing the chicas going up and down the hotel's stairs.

Things are definitely slowing down

BillyGeek
11-05-06, 08:44
Was in Adelita Friday night 9PM. The place was crowded but not packed as before. There was a fat stripper, doing her routine, extracting tips from the guys.

There were a few nice chicas. They were not going upstairs at a fast clip like a year ago. There was no crowd outside eyeing the chicas going up and down the hotel's stairs.

Things are definitely slowing downI was there last night as well around that time with a compadre & my dad. The waiter sat us at a table next to the stage where the usual extortion of dollars took place. I ran into my "friend" and she sat next to me to talk it up for a while before we headed upstairs for some fun. $60 + $24 for room. After an hour I returned to my table where I was surprised to learn that my dad actually took a girl upstairs! And he's 70! When he came back to the table he had this crazy grin on his face and was glowing. He asked my "friend" to dance on the stripper stage for a few spins as some in the bar goofed on him (or cheered him on). My compadre also scored with a Nubian princess that was there. The overall experience was great for me. We crossed the border around 11 pm and had some prime rib at the Butcher Shop in Chula Vista to celebrate the great times.

We did pass a Police checkpoint on the way but with no issues.

Salud!

Geek

Ray777
11-05-06, 14:33
I was there Thursday night and at 11pm it seemed like they were going up at a pretty fast clip

Things are definitely slowing down

One Wing Low
05-07-07, 23:57
They drive the stolen cars across the border and return with full loads of illegal immigrants or drugs within an hour, well before LE can broadcast the stolen veh ID's. If they get caught they just leave the cars and run.

Honda Accords and Toyota Camries are their favorites because the ignition locks are the easiest to pick

Removing fuses, relays, ignition wires etc... are pains in the ass but you should do it. The thieves would leave your cars alone if they have to spend more then 1 minute to figure out what's wrong.

The parking lots do not check for tickets upon exit. They dont give shit if someone steal your cars, but you should talk to attorneys to sue them anyway.

Ocho Monger
05-08-07, 02:09
Removing fuses, relays, ignition wires etc... are pains in the ass but you should do it. The thieves would leave your cars alone if they have to spend more then 1 minute to figure out what's wrong.

Once you know what you are doing, it actually only takes less than 1 minute to do the fuses and wires. Just remember which way you put them back though.
I recommend doing one of these extra pre-cautions when you park down there.

One Wing Low
05-26-07, 00:42
I need to go to TJ baaaaaaaaad. My balls are about to explode....Long weekend is here.

Anybody going from LA? I could share the driving and some company in the long drive. I live along 5 Freeway so pick up is easy. PM me.

Xxnegrito
05-27-07, 20:57
I need to go to TJ baaaaaaaaad. My balls are about to explode....Long weekend is here.

Anybody going from LA? I could share the driving and some company in the long drive. I live along 5 Freeway so pick up is easy. PM me.Sorry bud, I went this weekend but did not access the forum, am planning to go maybe this coming weekend, I live in Riverside but if you are game we can get together and enjoy the drive and the hunt together.

One Wing Low
07-24-07, 17:44
Sonya is the rail-thin and pretty girl who hangs out near the Cabaleros door. She's model type with small breasts.

Carmilla is another pretty one with a curvy body near the bar on the right.

These 2 girls are definitely trophy fucks whom I wanna try. Anybody has any previous experience with them?

Gilgamesh
07-25-07, 09:54
Sonya is the rail-thin and pretty girl who hangs out near the Cabaleros door. She's model type with small breasts.

Carmilla is another pretty one with a curvy body near the bar on the right.

These 2 girls are definitely trophy fucks whom I wanna try. Anybody has any previous experience with them?

Could be the same one.

Thanks CJ you always have good info for all of us on the board.

Today I hit AB in the early afternoon. Saw a few of the regulars I've been with. One I haven't seen in two years and DAMN she's looking like the hottie she is. I can't even say her name, but she "remembered me" LOL. The last time I repeated with her she let me take pics and she said you want to again. Unfortunately I didn't bring a camera, but she also said 60 and I'm not going to pay that much for someone I've been with twice before when there was fresh meat for the picking. I picked Sonya of Guadlahara? She is a tiny young woman with dark hair, a cute face and wonderful little breasts. I usually go for the "bolt ons" because the ones up here in L. A. Would cost much more. (100 mil? ) LOL. She let me kiss and suck all over her body and was tight around my middle finger. She moved in all the right ways and almost made me think she wanted to fuck. I highly recommend and only wish I could have held out longer. LOL. Happy mongering.

If it is, I HIGHLY recommend. She had just walked in that day and I was between hottie central and the bathroom when she came over to talk.
I almost always go for the "bolt ons" but there was something about her that made me thank God later. She took 50.00 without hesitating, but it was on a weekday I think. Good luck and happy hunting OWL.

One Wing Low
07-25-07, 15:24
Hi Gilgamesh,

Thanks for your info.

The chicas do remember for years whom they fucked, eventhough they fuck hundreds of guys each month. With the high prices we pay, we should share notes on how good or how bad they are. I would definitely wanna avoid a few rude, nasty chicas in Adelita whom I fucked in the past.

The way to get better services is to post your experiences with the names of the girls, the city where they are from, and a brief description what they look like. It makes encounters with these girls more personal.

With your recomendation, I will try Sonya this week, probably Carmilla too.

Could be the same one.
If it is, I HIGHLY recommend. She had just walked in that day and I was between hottie central and the bathroom when she came over to talk.
I almost always go for the "bolt ons" but there was something about her that made me thank God later. She took 50.00 without hesitating, but it was on a weekday I think. Good luck and happy hunting OWL.

One Wing Low
07-25-07, 15:48
Asking the chicas their names (Commo te llamma?) and the city where they are from ( A donde??? - someone may wanna fix my Spanish here...) with a smile is a very good way to break the ice. They usually warm up a great deal after the initial expressions of interest in them as people and just not fuck machines...

I took a friend from Europe, who is very nice but tense, to Adelita. He was very impressed and wanted to fuck one of the trophy girls. He approached her, but his tense facial expressions and rough body language turned her off. She refused to go upstairs with the guy even when I intervened and asked her repeatedly. So a nice smile will go a long way with the chicas, and will likely buy you a lot of wet pussies, hehehe....

Adelita has a lot better looking chicas than Hong Kong. I dont even wanna spend time in Hong Kong any more because most of the time the girls are just not worth looking at. Some of their strippers are just too fat and flappy they just brutally murder my libido.

I think GFE can be had at Adelita with the trophy girls if we do more home work, share notes about the specific girls, and encourage them to act more like GF....This is after all a very personal and expensive hobby, worth some serious effort and cooperation among the mongering bros. I hope the bros with better Spanish skills will educate these chicas how they can make a lot more money and enjoy themselves more if they act more like GF.

Any more ideas on how we can improve the game in Adelita in our favor????

Went down on Monday to have some dental work done. Afterwards the next stop was La Zona in the afternoon. The alley had slim nice way asks if I want to fuck her. Taking my que from this bulletin board I respond, " No. " She looked surprised, I said, " I want you to fuck me. " She laughed for more than a moment, which made the negotiations enjoyable, but it ended up like all of them, $60 half hour suck and fuck, all covered, no clothes.

My last AB trophy gal was a DFE, but I had had a few beers and I didn’t want to wait any longer, so off we go.

starts rubbing my balls, well that was it. I definitely filled the condom. I wish I could remember her name. Next time I’m there I’ll look for her for a repeat session, and definitely post it for everyone.

Phordphan
07-27-07, 02:17
Asking the chicas their names (Commo te llamma?) and the city where they are from ( A donde??? - someone may wanna fix my Spanish here...) with a smile is a very good way to break the ice. They usually warm up a great deal after the initial expressions of interest in them as people and just not fuck machines...Excellent point!

Don't have a Spanish keyboard.

Como se llama? - What is your name (more formal)
Como te llamas? - What is your name (casual to a friend or child)

Donde vive? - where do you live? (May get "Tijuana" as a response)
Donde su familia vive? - where does your family live?
Donde usted nacio? (accent over the o) - Where were you born?

Quantos ninos tiene? - How many children do you have? (Great conversation starter and a good indication of what things may look like sin ropa)

Rudimentary Spanish will go a LOOOOONG way to improving your GFE. And I have learned a LOT from sitting and chatting with working girls in many countries.

PP

Efjayel
07-27-07, 07:21
Asking the chicas their names (Commo te llamma?) and the city where they are from ( A donde??? - someone may wanna fix my Spanish here...) with a smile is a very good way to break the ice. They usually warm up a great deal after the initial expressions of interest in them as people and just not fuck machines...

Most of the girls from Ab will usually just offer to go upstairs. I never do. The ones I choose to go up with, I ALWAYS sit them down first, buy them a drink and talk to them first. About myself, ask questions about them, get the mood going. They'll usually be telling me they want to go upstairs, but I just respond with, "whats the rush, let me get to know you some more." And they will usually oblige. This gives me time to feel them up which I love to do and let them feel me up, which I love even more. Except of course when some creepy guy is staring at you getting feeled up. Who the hell are these guys and why don't they get their own girl to sit with them instead of getting off by looking at me? Faggot!

Anyways... While I can't guarantee that this procedure of wanting to get to know them will guarantee you a gfe experience, more than likely it will. Especially if they seem interested in your conversation. Otherwise if they only seem to want to get you upstairs then just tell them it was nice talking to them and send them on their way. The most you lose is the price of a drink. I know, it can be expensive, but I guess no more expensive than buying a random girl a drink in a regular bar. At least here you get to feel them up.

Which actually reminds me of this one chica that came up to me with huge, and I mean huge boobs. Began talking to me so I reached for a "feel" but she caught my hand right before reaching her breast and mentioned that I had to pay first so I could touch them all I want. I refused so she threw my hands back at me and walked away. Glad I didn't comply with her otherwise she would have most likely been one of the rude girls other guys talk about.

One other girl I talked to, I asked her if she had kids. She hesitated her answer at first but then mentioned that she did. I replied back by asking their names and some other questions in a very interested fashion. And she answered my questions also very interested. She really took to it cause she ended up giving me a really nice GFE experience afterwards. Guess she really liked that I was still very interested in her even though I knew she had kids. I made her feel really good in being able to confide in me.

As for the terms in spanish this are a few and how to pronounce them;
I'm by no means a pro at this but its really a very close pronunciation.

What is your name? Translation; Como te llamas?
Pronounced; Co-mo te yam-us

Where are you from? Translation; De donde eres?
Pronounced; De don-de air-es

Would you like a drink? Translation; Quieres tomar algo?
Pronounced; key-air-es toe-mar ahl-go

You look very pretty. Translation; Te ves bien bonita.
Pronounced; Te bes bee-en bo-knee-ta.

Practice and memorize these words. Learn to say the words quickly so you don't look like your forcing these pronunciation from something you saw off the internet :D

If you have any other phrase you'd like translated, just ask. I'll gladly help.

One Wing Low
07-27-07, 13:41
Many thanks to the bros who responded to my suggestions.

I will be taking a few friends from overseas to sample unique facets of life in Mexico...by ways of Adelita, Hong Kong, New York and Chicago.

If you see a guy with glasses who wears a jungle camouflage hat, by all means come over and introduce yourselves. Would love to meet you guys for a few drinks between sessions.

One Wing Low
08-02-07, 08:17
Your tranlations are very helpful. How about these?

I want you to make love to me
I want you to fuck me
I wanna do missionary
I wanna do doggy
I wanna do Greek
I wanna BBBJ
Your boobs are sexy
Your legs are sexy
Please wash yout pussy
Kiss me in my mouth
Suck my dick
Suck harder
Dont bite my dick/balls
Spread your legs wider
Do it slow
You have younger sisters?

If you have any other phrase you'd like translated, just ask. I'll gladly help.

Cerveza Mas
08-02-07, 10:21
OWL,

Thanks Bro! I owe you a cerveza. After a crummy day at work, I read this and it turned the day around.

Your translations are very helpful. How about these?

You have younger sisters?

Surfnk9
08-02-07, 13:56
Your tranlations are very helpful. How about these?

I wanna BBBJ

Dont bite my dick/balls
I wanna BBBJ. Translation; Quiero que me chupes.

Pronounciation; key-air-oh ke meh choo-pez

NOTES: Don't see a point in explaining that it should be a covered bj so I just wrote it basically as, "I want you to give me a bj."

BBBJ is for a bare back blow job, so one way to say it is
" Por favor chupame sin condom."
Please suck me without a condom

Dont bite my dick/balls

Por favor, no muerdas mi pinga/ mis nalgas.
[/QUOTE]

One Wing Low
08-02-07, 23:38
are better than the best days at work....

I wear my jungle hat in bars just to look tough. So when you see me, introduce yourself and we can suck up the beers while swapping combat stories. That is, hands-to-hands, legs-to-legs combat with the chicas...hehehe.

OWL,
Thanks Bro! I owe you a cerveza. After a crummy day at work, I read this and it turned the day around.

One Wing Low
08-03-07, 01:36
That's what I meant to ask..

What does panocha mean literally?

The guy who sells clams cocktail keeps saying, panocha... His hairy clams are juicy and delicious...

Lol, some good ones. Well, lets see...

Please wash your pussy. Translation; Por Favor lava tu vagina.
Translation; Pour fah-bor lob-a two vah-hee-nah.
NOTE if you want to say it using the vulgar version of the word pussy, then change vagina to Panocha(pah-no-cha)

Well hopefully these will come of some help :D

MonterreyDude
08-04-07, 02:09
"What does panocha mean literally?"

...... Pussy.

Nothing else, nothing more.

That's what I meant to ask..

What does panocha mean literally?

The guy who sells clams cocktail keeps saying, panocha... His hairy clams are juicy and delicious...

Surfnk9
08-04-07, 15:48
are better than the best days at work....

I wear my jungle hat in bars just to look tough. So when you see me, introduce yourself and we can suck up the beers while swapping combat stories. That is, hands-to-hands, legs-to-legs combat with the chicas...hehehe.Wish you would have posted this sooner. I've seen you before, too bad I didn't know. Would have loved to sip some suds and compare notes. Your hat is easy to remember.

One Wing Low
08-08-07, 18:04
Took a couple friends from overseas to experience Mexico.

Ate at the taco and mariscos stands diagonally across the street from La Perla. The food was good.

Went to Hong Kong to chill. Had a few beers and watched the srip show. Only 6 girls there, nothing impressive. Some of the strippers did not make even a dollar tip. So sad.

Went to Adelita. About 2 dozen girls some were very sexy. The strippers were sexy and actually knew how to dance. There is a new show where 3 strippers danced and rotated to different areas of the stage for tips. They made a lot of tips. It's fun to paste the dollar bill onto their pussies, squeeze their boobs and kiss their cheeks. The chicas can be very fun when you give them tips. This is money very well spent regardless of your socio-economic, educational and religious backgrounds...hehehe.

Invited Rosalin to sit. She wears a frilly pink dress. Bought her a drink. She has a tall and thin body but her skin was rough and her muscles pretty hard. She did not want me to grab her boobs. She sucked up the drink fast then asked me to go upstairs. Said it's 60 bucks. She seemed cold and pushy. I said later...She quickly left to hang out at the entrance. It was Rosalind's turn to strip . She made a lot of tips with her tall and lithe body, but one can tell she's a cold babe...

Invited Swanny of Mexico City to sit. She ordered a Kahlua. She's another thin, tall hottie with model looks, a pretty face and lots of long blond hair. Swanny was very nice and sweet. Her body was so soft and her skin smooth. I was kissing her pretty face and her long, sexy neck. She was grabbing my dick in plain sight, so I had to grab her crotch and her boobs to return the favor. Swanny was smiling and giggling throughout. This girl was sexy and fun.

When her Kahlua ran out, she brought up the inevitable going-upstairs question. The chemistry was just right. I followed her upstairs for a very hot and passionate session. Her body was very hot. Her skin was perfect but she had just too much make up on her face. She looks like a doll. Would have been great if she uses less make up, but that's just my preference.

Swanny took over the situation and made all the right moves and the right noises in bed. She actually got on top of me and pumped the hell out of me while moaning, twisting her body, shaking her head full of blond hair... I finally pinned her down and gave it to her hard...It was a very good session.

Swanny is worth the repeats.

One Wing Low
08-10-07, 22:55
I just remember Rosalin said she's from Guadalajara.

She hangs out either at hottie central or near the entrance. Some bros should take a test drive and report how much compression she has left in her big cylinder.

Invited Rosalin to sit. She wears a frilly pink dress. Bought her a drink. She has a tall and thin body but her skin was rough and her muscles pretty hard. She did not want me to grab her boobs. She sucked up the drink fast then asked me to go upstairs. Said it's 60 bucks. She seemed cold and pushy. I said later...She quickly left to hang out at the entrance. It was Rosalind's turn to strip . She made a lot of tips with her tall and lithe body, but one can tell she's a cold babe...

One Wing Low
09-15-07, 20:24
Went down on Friday night. Went checking on the alley chicas. Most regular chicas were there but Paola hasnt been seen for a few weeks.

Went for dinner at the mariscos and taco stand. Went back to the alley again. The crowd is noticeably light for a Friday night. Hong Kong bar was charging $3.50 beer at the door. Did not look very crowded. I used to go into HK to see if they had any nice strippers but would never pay to go in as their strippers are mostly of the porker variety.

Went to Adelita for a few beers and the strip show. The place is probably half as crowded for a friday night. The waiters at AB are less pushy than those at HK, you dont feel harassed as bad. The AB strippers are usually much better looking and can put up credible dances. The stage at AB is at ground level, where the strippers can walk around, mingling with the guys for tips, so they are a lot more fun and make a lot more tips than strippers at HK. It's worth spending a a few bucks for the beers to watch the sexy strippers and the pretty chicas hanging out around the Hotties Central.

Invited Jessica to sit for a drink. She's the small, pretty light-skinned chica with blonde hair, stationed between Hottie Central and the Men's room. She said she's from Sonora? She's a very nice, pretty girl with soft, smooth pale skin. She ordered a margarita. Half way through the drink, she wanted to go to the room, saying it's sixty dollars. Finally went upstairs with her.

She has a small frame. Her hip is wide but her legs are small, not the sexiest. Her boobs are small, natural with pink nipples. She gave me a vigorous BJ, occasionally looking up at me with her beautiful wide eyes. I wanted her to turn around so I can play with her pussy but she firmly declined. She would not allow me to squeeze her round boobs. I was distracted with some personal issues so it took a long time to get my dick half way erected. She got on me with her shaved pussy and rode me pretty nice. It's nice to look at her pretty face, caressing her fine boobs and her smooth skin as she went up and down, up and down...on me.

My dick finally got fully erected. Pinned her down and gave it to her in missionary. She started to enjoy the sex. She closed her eyes and started moaning softly. It was very nice to look at her very pretty, innocent face as I fucked her sloppy pussy and kissing her face. She was clearly enjoying it. Overall the sex was not very passionate but better than average. At least she showed some enjoyment.

When we got done, she climbed onto the sink stark naked and vigorously washed her pussy. I was afraid that she might slip and fall on the floor, but it looked like she was highly experienced in that acrobatic act. She dried up her pussy with the towel, threw it on the floor, dragging it around to dry her feet, then she picked it up again to dry her arms and her body. Apparently she could not give shit about the decades-old collections of semen, germs, dirt, vomit, [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), shit ... on that floor.

Well, if you decide to do her, just dont lick her arms and her body. You may be tasting the lowliest ingredients of TJ :-)

One Wing Low
09-15-07, 21:31
Chicago is less crowded, therefore there are less feelings of competition and pressure. The chicas, however, are mostly not very good looking and they are as mercenary as any. I did have some very good sessions with very pretty chicas at Chicago but have found a few of the more popular ones ended up moving to Adelita where they are much busier.

Adelita has some of the best looking chicas in all Mexico, all in on place. The place is always crowded and the best-looking chicas keep going up and down the hotel stairs at a quick pace.

Even though the place is always crowded, the guys have been acting like bros. I always asked the guys if they would let me share their tables and they would welcome me most of the time, giving me high fives pretty quick.

The chicas are there to do business on first-come-first serve basis. They have no preferences as to whether you are white, black, brown, red or yellow... as long as you pack a lot of green. Adelita, Chicago or the alley, after you do the chicas once or twice, they will remember you and treat you more like friends...

I go to TJ bars to party and to have a good time. The TJ bars are very good values for a lot of fun. See you guys there....

As a first trip, Chicago Club is the best bet. I just posted a report about that a couple of days ago in the CC thread. The girls at AB have sharper edges to them; and moreover, there's more of a "work culture" at AB. I was taken to CC my first trip to TJ about 1.5 years ago; and the first-timers that I've taken since then have been pleased with their experiences at CC. Next time, go to CC on a thursday, friday or saturday night, ask a girl to sit down for a drink: among my recommendations are Claudia(Mazatlan), Maria(Veracruz), Venus(Veracruz), and Kathy(veracruz). You can ask the waiter for them by name/tip him a $1 if he finds the girl. And remember, mongering is still an "experiemental science" and requires practice. But you can decrease the learning curve and give yourself better chances by reading these posts carefully.
Jay

Member #4450
09-16-07, 04:50
Apparently she could not give shit about the decades-old collections of semen, germs, dirt, vomit, [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), shit ... on that floor.

Well, if you decide to do her, just dont lick her arms and her body. You may be tasting the lowliest ingredients of TJ :-)

You got me sick now!
I don't know what's worse, the mariscos under the sun or the body fluids on the room floor!
Those floors need some heavy chemical cleaners chlorine or something!
The mop they use to clean all the floors needs to be replace and put in quarantine, and can someone explain why there's no freaking trash can in the rooms?
I never remove my socks when in the room, and I throw them out when I go back to my car,I get the detective Monk feeling :D

One Wing Low
09-16-07, 13:44
Hotel floors in TJ are strangely sticky

I never found hotel floors in any other country so sticky like those in TJ fuck holes. Even hotels in other Mexico cities are not so bad.

Guess what accumulated on those floors that makes them so sticky? Must be primarily semen dripping out of the johns and vaginal fluid leaking out of the chicas as they walk around naked.

I never remove my socks in TJ, ever, for fear of picking up diseases.

You got me sick now!
I don't know what's worse, the mariscos under the sun or the body fluids on the room floor!
Those floors need some heavy chemical cleaners chlorine or something!
The mop they use to clean all the floors needs to be replace and put in quarantine, and can someone explain why there's no freaking trash can in the rooms?
I never remove my socks when in the room, and I throw them out when I go back to my car,I get the detective Monk feeling :D

One Wing Low
09-16-07, 18:01
You did OK for this homework assignment. You gained some pleasurable experiences and made some valuable recommendations for the bros. At least you got to screw the chica and she did not just run off with your clothes and your wallet. Even some the seasoned bros sometimes got set up, ripped off and fell down on their faces ...depending on locations and circumstances.

If you could navigate the local landscapes and deal successfully to get the fucks you want from the chicas and their pimps at prices lower than fair market, then you have high potentials to succeed in international business.

Better yet, if you could put the chicas, their pimps and their policias to work their asses off and happily bring you all their profits...then you will soon be top dog of the international business world. Think along the line of what Sam Wonton of Wonkmert did to the Chinese....

Cant wait to read your PhD thesis on the subject of International Mongering... :=)

Tonight was my first time at AB and my first time mongering ever.

Even after reading all the reports on here, I felt woefully unprepared for what I was doing. I'm 19 years old and _extremely_ Caucasian so I think that puts Lessons learned:

1. BE PREPARED. You're going to a *****house, don't be embarrassed if the girls act like *****s.

2. DON'T GET DRUNK. You can do that with your boys at a bar back home. Here it'll just make you dumb and give you whiskey dick.

3. TALK TO A GIRL FIRST. We had ZERO chemistry and it led to an all-out terrible session. This could've been easily avoided had I bought her a drink or two downstairs instead of succumbing to her wiles so quickly.

4. NEGOTIATE first. This way you know not just how much you're paying, but what you're getting.

5. HOTTEST GIRLS MIGHT NOT BE BEST LAYS. Pretty obvious, but easy to forget if you run into some eye candy.

These are things I should've known before heading down, but I wasn't really ready for the experience. All told, I'll probably still go back to AB. But hopefully next time is a lot more productive than this one.

One Wing Low
09-19-07, 07:11
They'd rather fuck in the ring than fight...

The cock fight stories are true. but they didn't fight. Some of the waiters wanted to get the two to fight but they didn't. Maybe because all the cocks were tired from bangin' hot chicks!

One Wing Low
09-22-07, 21:00
went in about 10pm. the place was about half as crowded as usual. sat around for 1 hour but the stage was empty, there was no strippers. what the hell happened to this fine mexican tradition?

hang around talking to a couple young us marines. their homes are outside san diego. they were in iraq as foot soldiers, came back to train in camp pendleton and 29 palms as servers in tanks, to be sent back to iraq in 1 week. one kid said he has been fucking his gf for 3 straight years, now he came back from iraq, she would not fuck him. wtf?

his high school buddy is also going back to iraq, but as a virgin. he never had a lay anywhere, least of all in uptight iraq, where the mullahs pretty much have tight holds on all virgins so they can fuck their ways to heaven. they wanted to fuck the pretty adelita chicas really bad, kept hang around ogling swanny, but did not have enough cash. this kid was trying to bargain with her. dont know how much he offered her, but she quickly brushed him off. i told them to go to the alley for the $20 chicas. hope they scraped together enough money for a few fucks before risking their asses again in iraq.

swanny was wearing low-cut jean and flowery tied top, baring her flat tummy. she looks great but has just too much make-up on her face. she was hanging out next to the men's room for hours and noone approached her. there were at least 5 other stunners hanging around but noone were taking them. the recession is starting to hit the us and the joint economies of border towns. perhaps it's time to start bargaining with the chicas for lower rates.

shared a table with this guy from illinois. he said a small town on lake of the ozark in mo has the highest number of strip joints per capita in the us. had my share of strip joints in st. louis and kc city, some of them were highly erotic.

was looking for jessica but did not find her. she has the sweetest face. she's probably on the rag this week, not that it would stop a few of the chicas from practicing their trade.

life is still good.

One Wing Low
09-22-07, 21:15
Instead of cock fights, someone should tell the owner of Adelita to have auctions for shaving-cream wrestling with the chicas. Aren't Adelitas Mexican traditional fighters? Would be fun to see the chicas on top humping gringos for a change...

There used to be a strip joint in LA next to Fwy 101 that did mud wrestling every night. Any bro remember this place, and is it still operating? As the owner said to the johns, 'Dont worry, the customers always win...the girls know what they are doing...'

Gotta admit rolling around in the suds with a pretty girl, getting thrashed around and humped, having your face pinned down by a wet, hairy pussy.... was highly erotic. You could cream a few times per match. Got a raging hard-on just watching...

It's time for a new tradition in Mexico.

I dunno....

Adelitas....

"Cock" fights.....

I think there is a connection there somewhere.

But on the other hand you do have a point.

Anyone get laid by a girl from Adelitas Bar recently?????

Country John

Phordphan
09-23-07, 01:50
There used to be a strip joint in LA next to Fwy 101 that did mud wrestling every night. Any bro remember this place, and is it still operating? As the owner said to the johns, 'Dont worry, the customers always win. The girls know what they are doing.'That was the Tropicana. I've never been, but friends had. Said it was muy, muy caro!

It's long gone.

PP

Member #4450
09-23-07, 06:00
There used to be a strip joint in LA next to Fwy 101 that did mud wrestling every night. Any bro remember this place, and is it still operating?

Tropicana Bar off 101fwy and Sunset bl in Hollywood.

One Wing Low
09-25-07, 00:46
I spent quite a few nights there, drinking and watching the mud wrestling matches with friends... The girls were not the best-looking in Hollywood but watching them struggling with the johns in the mud was highly erotic...

I remember the auction usually ended with the best bid around $60-$80 for about half-hour match. The owner had to encourage the johns to bid. Some of these guys were horny but seemed deadly afraid of these good-looking girls. On slow nights they got only $40 sometimes....

There were nights when tour buses brought in dozens of Japanese tourists, cameras around their necks, gawking at the spectacles. Some of these old geezers bid high for the best girls, changed into the club's shorts, rolling around in the mud with the girls for a while... It was practically highly erotic make out sessions which are perfectly legal since LA requires every kinds of work to be licensed but not the wrestlers...hehehe.... Afterward the johns just take showers then put their street clothes back on...

The owner of Tropicana also owns the hookers' rags Hollywood Express etc...He knew plenty of the girls and sampled a lot of them...These rags are now defunct thanks to the internet and sites like Craigslist...

Damn. There goes another fine Hollywood cultural institution, all thanks to the heartless harassment by Bill Bratton and his goons...

Tropicana Bar off 101fwy and Sunset bl in Hollywood.

One Wing Low
09-25-07, 16:23
3 pics???Good job DonnieD.

We definitely should bring along cameras and show the rest of the world how fine the TJ chicas look. Just have to bribe them with a little propina...

Would love to reattach our balls, but some of us aint got any balls left, so how can we reattach???

You guys need to get your balls reattached and take some pics of the girls. This way we can match the names with the faces. I have pics of three sweet girls.

Pipe Layer99
09-26-07, 20:36
Yes Sir, two ways to get them for me - treat them well and ask nicely if you can take their pics or offer a tip.

Reattachment of balls - he he. Good one!
Just wish more guys would post pics (with permission of the girls). DD

3 pics???Good job DonnieD.

We definitely should bring along cameras and show the rest of the world how fine the TJ chicas look. Just have to bribe them with a little propina...

Would love to reattach our balls, but some of us aint got any balls left, so how can we reattach???

One Wing Low
11-10-07, 21:00
After having clam coctail and tacos, went to Adelita for the beers and strip show. The strip show was very good. Shared a table with 2 older Mexican Americans who proceeded to buy me beers and liberally stuff the strippers' pussies with tips. These guys just love the big, heavy chicas. Had a good time.

There were a few new pretty faces in there. A few of the street girls are now working inside Adelita. Pamela, the prety tall, pale girl, who used to hang out in front of the Cascada's door, is now working inside Adelita. She hangs out on the right side of the restroom door with another very pretty girl whom I have not seen before. Her rate just went up from $30 to $60, but she has to pay Adelita's management fee every night to work there. Pamela is a fun and pretty girl, but she would not allow you to touch her pussy or suck on her nippies. She's also very passive in bed, would breathe in deep breaths with each thrust, but does nothing else...

Someone had mentioned that each girl must pay $75 every night for the privilege to work inside the bar, but I think that may be too high. Anyway, the chicas all seem very motivated to hook up to go upstairs for a pop to pay off that management fee. They all stand at their assigned station, scanning the bar, trying to make eye contact. Adelita must make tons of money every night. Some bros should rent places in the Zona Roja, set up their own clubs and cash in this stream of revenue.

It's a very nice way to spend a friday night away from the sexless USA and the old, cold, ugly, stupid, nasty American women who think they can forcibly rip off everything from the men.

Life is good.

One Wing Low
02-23-08, 23:42
She's the tiny blonde girl who hangs out by the entrance. She can speak English, has a pretty face, but her tiny body does not look like it went through puberty yet.

She's very popular. I waited to try her out but she kept getting picked up to go upstairs every 5 minutes. She must be doing 10-15 guys a night. I dont feel like fucking any girls who log more mileage than the toilet seats inside Adelita...

There were many sexy and attractive girls hanging out in Adelita Friday night. The strip show was good. I shared the table with a few tough-looking but easy-going Mexican bros from Tabasco. Pretty soon they were passing us beers from their bucket...They had the habit of burying their faces long time deeply inside the strippers' perfumed crotches and inhale deeply for their dollar tips. Must be a popular Tabasco' folk medicine to cure asthma and various respiratory ailments hehehe...

The strip show was over by 11PM. Had a great time.

One Wing Low
02-28-08, 02:20
Was in Adelita midweek (you know you are an addict when you have to go to TJ on week nights). The bar was not crowded. There were at least 5 chicas good-looking enough to boink.

Found tiny Claudia hanging out by the entrance. Agreed on $60 and went upstairs. She could speak English and was chatty. Once we were in the room, she was telling me that there would be no rush and no knock on the door.

She has a tiny body with flat abs. Her boobies are droopy. She asked me to wash my hands with soap, then gave me lessons on how to turn her on by very gently massaging her clit and how to stick my finger deeply inside her vagina and to massage her G spot. She was horrenduously wet inside and was tightening her muscles around my finger.

She gave an enthusiastic CBJ with ball licking and passionate sex in various positions. She was very wet and tight, well worth the money.

Depeche Mode
02-28-08, 03:50
Was in Adelita midweek (you know you are an addict when you have to go to TJ on week nights). The bar was not crowded. There were at least 5 chicas good-looking enough to boink.

Found tiny Claudia hanging out by the entrance. Agreed on $60 and went upstairs. She could speak English and was chatty. Once we were in the room, she was telling me that there would be no rush and no knock on the door.

She has a tiny body with flat abs. Her boobies are droopy. She asked me to wash my hands with soap, then gave me lessons on how to turn her on by very gently massaging her clit and how to stick my finger deeply inside her vagina and to massage her G spot. She was horrenduously wet inside and was tightening her muscles around my finger.

She gave an enthusistic CBJ with ball licking and sex in various positions. She was very wet and tight, well worth the money.Nice !Thats awesome!

Efjayel
02-29-08, 08:27

She gave an enthusiastic CBJ with ball licking and passionate sex in various positions. She was very wet and tight, well worth the money.

You talking about this girl?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=90829

One Wing Low
02-29-08, 16:38
Not that girl in the pic.

Mr416
02-29-08, 18:24
Not that girl in the pic.You're wrong, it is the same girl. Those pics are a few years old and she looks different now.

One Wing Low
03-02-08, 04:58
Claudia sure as hell looks a lot younger and prettier inperson than the girl in the pic. But the pic does have some resemblance to the Claudia I wrote about.

Was in Adelita Friday night. Had a lot of winks and come ons from some of the prettiest and sexiest chicas.

Life is SWEET.

You're wrong, it is the same girl. Those pics are a few years old and she looks different now.

Efjayel
03-02-08, 06:50
I work around 15 minutes drive to border. You report gave me lot of confidence that I can alone visit frequently.

ThanksOkay Yoda.

I've been to Tj a few times myself. First time I was gonna go, I mentioned it to a few people that I was going alone and their first instiction was to tell me that I'll get mugged, kidnapped, beat etc. That I should not go alone. They scared me. So I didn't make my first trip till almost a year later. And they where totally wrong. Tj is pretty safe as long as you stay in the tourist and well traveled paths. If anything, for someone to get in trouble you basically have to look for it. It can happen though. A good comparison of Tj would be like walking downtown in a major city. As long as you stay in the main streets where other people are at you'll be fine. Just don't go into empty streets and alleys cause someone can jump out at you. Although I've been through some empty streets and I've never been approached jumped at or anything.

While walking through the streets of Tj I was more worried about the cops than a robber. Cause not so long ago they would stop tourists and strip them of their belongings. This was pretty common back the first few times I visited. But it seems they practically stop harrassing tourists now since they are breaking down on all the bad cops. Thank god.

Tj is only intimidating the first time you go cause you don't really know the area. First time I went, I printed out a map and took it with me.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2448/tj2copyuc1.gif

Helped me to figure out the area. I walked around a lot to get to know Tj. Now I know Tj like the back of my hand. I no longer need a map but I still take it with me just incase. Just follow the rules that everyone has mentioned and you'll be fine.

Was in Adelita Friday night. Had a lot of winks and come ons from some of the prettiest and sexiest chicas.

Life is SWEET.Now if only the stuck up girls that live around me would be so nice...

One Wing Low
04-03-08, 10:51
She's the blond stripper with a close-to perfect body, with perfectly shaped B cup boobies, pink nipples, long sexy legs...ARRRRRGGGGRRRRRR....

She can really dance her stripping routines, probably the one of the sexiest and most energetic stripper I have seen anywhere.

I got so turned on by her body and her dance that I asked the mesero to bring her over right after her dance. She immediately asked if I wanted to go to the room...of course Yes. We went upstairs.

Her body is very nice and soft, but she has too many rules. Besides she just lies there and inhales deeply with each thrust. Got a below average session. Would not repeat.

Had a great time stuffing panties with dollar tips. Ran into a few mongers who seem to have moved to TJ and live their fantasy.

Country John
04-03-08, 19:14
She's the blond stripper with a close-to perfect body, with perfectly shaped B cup boobies, pink nipples, long sexy legs...ARRRRRGGGGRRRRRR....

She can really dance her stripping routines, probably the one of the sexiest and most energetic stripper I have seen anywhere.

I got so turned on by her body and her dance that I asked the mesero to bring her over right after her dance. She immediately asked if I wanted to go to the room...of course Yes. We went upstairs.

Her body is very nice and soft, but she has too many rules. Besides she just lies there and inhale deeply with each thrust. Got a below average session. Would not repeat.

Had a great time stuffing panties with dollar tips. Ran into a few mongers who seem to have moved to TJ and live their fantasy.

To bad she was a dummy in bed. Sounds like an Americana to me. It's really like a box of chocolates eh?

Country John

Phordphan
04-04-08, 04:33

Her body is very nice and soft, but she has too many rules. Besides she just lies there and inhales deeply with each thrust. Got a below average session. Would not repeat.

Bummer. Just goes to reinforce my belief that service is generally inversely proportional to looks. :)

PP

One Wing Low
04-04-08, 09:40
Adelitas has some fine strippers. Some have beautiful bodies, pretty faces and professional dance routines. I stopped going to HK and Chicago for over 2 years now.

Natalie was one of the best strippers I have ever seen. She seems to enjoy her dances with her highly sensuous moves...I got a hard on watching her swaying her ass around and bucking her hip...

Despite her lack of enthusiasm in bed, she's worth a session just to see that sexy body up close and feel it in your hands.

To bad she was a dummy in bed. Sounds like an Americana to me. It's really like a box of chocolates eh?

Country John

JuanTalachero
04-14-08, 12:30
[QUOTE=One Wing Low]Adelitas has some fine strippers. Some have beautiful bodies, pretty faces and professional dance routines. I stopped going to HK and Chicago for over 2 years now.

QUOTE]
I haven't been to TJ in years since I moved to Japan. Back when I was still going 2002, Chicago was on the downswing. I am surprised it is still around. AB was always a great place to go.

Rob Hay
04-19-08, 21:26
[QUOTE=One Wing Low]She's the tiny blonde girl who hangs out by the entrance. She can speak English, has a pretty face, but her tiny body does not look like it went through puberty yet.

She's very popular. I waited to try her out but she kept getting picked up to go upstairs every 5 minutes. She must be doing 10-15 guys a night. I dont feel like fucking any girls who log more mileage than the toilet seats inside Adelita...
QUOTE]

Shes definately one of most popular girls at AB. Shes not a trophy but has a look that satisfies the school girl fetish, which many guys have. She is a lot of fun and enthusiastic. The picture of her recently posted is accurate although her hair is blonder now.

My personal favorite is Jacklyn from Guad. She is very hot and passionate and does bbbj without asking, although she didnt do it the first time. i think bbbj is more of a ymmv type of thing and if the girl is comfortable with you she'll do anything you'd want without you having to ask. She only works til 9 so you'll. Samantha from Guad is also highly recommend for gfe but she is you have to be quick as shes always busy. Both can be considered amount the top trophies in here

AB is a funny place....the top girls will be busy all night long and theres some girls who don't get a single customer a night. They all seem to have very good memories too.

One Wing Low
04-20-08, 21:08
Hi Rob,

Claudia is very busy. I finally did her. She was very nice, sweet, sexy in bed. She gave me instructions how to do foreplay on her and she got torrentially wet. Had a very good session with her.

I will check out Jacklyn and Samantha from guadalajara. Any more recommendations for small, sweet and pretty chicas who do good service like Claudia?

My personal favorite is Jacklyn from Guad. She is very hot and passionate and does bbbj without asking, although she didnt do it the first time. i think bbbj is more of a ymmv type of thing and if the girl is comfortable with you she'll do anything you'd want without you having to ask. She only works til 9 so you'll. Samantha from Guad is also highly recommend for gfe but she is you have to be quick as shes always busy. Both can be considered amount the top trophies in here

AB is a funny place....the top girls will be busy all night long and theres some girls who don't get a single customer a night. They all seem to have very good memories too.

Rob Hay
05-03-08, 23:10
Hi Rob,

Claudia is very busy. I finally did her. She was very nice, sweet, sexy in bed. She gave me instructions how to do foreplay on her and she got torrentially wet. Had a very good session with her.

I will check out Jacklyn and Samantha from guadalajara. Any more recommendations for small, sweet and pretty chicas who do good service like Claudia?

If you like spinner Claudia there is another girl with the exactly same height and body type with black hair. I've been meaning to try her as she is a dead ringer for an ex girlfriend i had in the 9th grade. She has a baby face, has braces don't know her name, eventually i'll get around to her but i always seem to stick to the same girls.

Capitan Fu
05-06-08, 23:45
Hi Rob,

I will check out Jacklyn and Samantha from guadalajara. Any more recommendations for small, sweet and pretty chicas who do good service like Claudia?One wing, what claudia are you refering to, Claudia from mazatlan(the one big big tits) #2 or little blond , Claudia#1.

B.

One Wing Low
05-07-08, 23:51
She's about 5 feet, 90 Lbs. Dont know where she's from, and how old she is. She looks about 19 but I can be fooled.

She's one of the best lay in TJ. She always hangs out near the door in Adelita.

One wing, what claudia are you refering to, Claudia from mazatlan(the one big big tits) #2 or little blond , Claudia#1.

B.

DrBrew1
05-12-08, 06:53
She's about 5 feet, 90 Lbs. Dont know where she's from, and how old she is. She looks about 19 but I can be fooled.

She's one of the best lay in TJ. She always hangs out near the door in Adelita.She is from Sonora and is probably 22-23 years old.

One Wing Low
05-13-08, 07:54
Adelita's bitching starfish with lots of stupid rules and bad attitudes.

Last saturday Adelita did have a lot of good-looking girls, a few even stunningly beautiful in my book. That's the main reason I kept dragging my ass in there with my tonque hanging out.

Any other recommendations for chicas who are friendly and deliver good services Like the little Claudia? It's hard to believe that little girl is 29, yet she is very experienced in bed. She's probably do 10 -15 guys a night so she has lots of practice.

Imagine doing 10-15 different chicas every night? Must be the good life.

One Wing Low
06-20-08, 09:07
Hanging out in HK Club midweek night. There were a lot of chicas but did not see any talents worth paying for.

Retreated to Adelita. There were about 30 girls, at least 8 worth paying. Lisette is the tall blonde, with a pretty face and long legs, hanging out at the Hotties Central. She's always smiling broadly with nice, white teeth. She can speak fair English

Her body is pretty nice, soft light complexion with a few stretch marks here and there. She does have a semicircular scar, like the happy face, above her bush, looks like a cesarean delivery. Her boobies are natural, small and slightly droopy. She was nice and pleasant in bed, talking dirty in both Spanish and English in between panting and moaning etc...Not a bad deal.

I forgot to ask what state she comes from. Her feet have many callouses and blisters, and are much darker than the rest of her body, which suggest she might be fresh from the farm.

She's a very nice girl. Would do her again.

Admin
06-28-08, 05:20
Greetings everyone,

In recognition of his many great contributions to the Forum, I have given One Wing Low his own thread titled "One Wing Low in Tijuana".

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2907

Those of you who wish to join him in the discussions in his new thread are welcome to do so.

Thanks,

Jackson

One Wing Low
07-22-08, 19:28
A bunch of friends got the sudden urge for hairy clams and clean-shaven pussies on Monday night. So off we went.

Got to La Zona about 7PM. Still too early. Not too many chicas hanging out in the alley. Did find Guadalupe hanging out in front of the police station with her pretty, smiling face. Had to do her. She's a very sexy and pretty girl.

Went for the hairy-clam cocktail and tacos to recharge. The large cup of raw large clam goes for $5; $7 for combination of panocha, bearded clam and oyster. Had the pork taco and beef soup at the next taco stand.

Went to HK for beers and show. HK has no cover but now charges $3. 50 for a beer. They keep changing their prices to confuse us. Watched a couple chicas. Wasted too much tips on below-average chicas. Did ot find any one worth paying or boinking. So dragged my ass over to Adelita.

8PM is Still too early for Adelita. There were only 20 chicas, a few worth boinking. The beers are now $3. 50 again. There was no show, so sat around watching the chicas dancing.

Talked to Natalia from Veracruz, petite, about 5'2, 100-Lbs dark brown hair, pretty face with a big nose. She can speak a few languages, Spanish, English, French, Japanese etc. Potential Mexican Nobel-prize material, temporarily working LA Zona hahaha.

She can talk a good game so invited her to sit down for a drink. She did not look all that pretty under better light with her big nose. Was kissing her face and her lips with my hands roaming everywhere. She was shy, begging me to take my hands off her crotch and boobies. Her body is very soft. So I figured her boobies must be droopy. She asked me if I wanted to go to zacuzzi with her, quoting $130+ for an hour. Damn, she thinks I am stupid, or her panocha is pure gold. Haggling for a while, got totally turned off with her mercenery atttitude. She did not look all that pretty. Was trying to dump her. Offered her $50. She said she cold not believe such low offer. Fuck it. She finally agreed to $50, asking me to wait for her 1 minute while going off to change her clothes. Glad to get rid of her.

The strip show started. A few sexy chicas. Immediately roamed the bar looking for better-looking chicas. Found the tall and lithe Jacqueline. I owed her some money last we fucked, so she's still pissing mad at me like I am a real cheap skate. She was cold, trying to brush me off. Jacqueline has a very nice model-quality body, and is a very erotic stripper, but she has a lot of stupid rules about what you could touch on her body etc...She's one of those nasty trophy fucks, so it's best to avoid her.

Sat down for another beer when Lisette showed up in her white jean, smiling broadly with her pretty face. Could not resist inviting her to sit down for a drink. Lizsette is a very tall girl, about 5'10, with pretty face, long legs, sexy body. Exchanged pleasantries and was kidding around with her with my crappy Spanish. She's a lot of fun to be with. Had my hands in her boobies and her crotch. Told her the little head was 'muerta'. She did not agree, trying to resurrect it with her hands. Natalie came back ready to go upstairs but Lisette was far more fun, so went upstairs with her. Damn. This is the 5th time I let Lisette seduce me.

Lisette was one hell of a fuck. She was really into the sex, biting her lips, talking dirty, begging me to fuck me harder at times...

Life is good.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Efjayel
07-23-08, 07:51
Natalie came back ready to go upstairs but Lisette was far more fun, so went upstairs with her.

I'm curious as to how this played out. What did Natalie do when she saw you with the other girl?

She went to change for you only to come back and see that you blew her off. What happened?

One Wing Low
07-23-08, 13:09
When Natalia came back, she was standing there staring in disbelief at Lisette and me making out at the table in front of the dance floor.

I proposed $50 but did not agree to go arriba with her yet. She was probably mad at me and started bad mouthing me with the other chicas, but c'est la vie, honey. If you are not fast, your love is gone.

I did blow a few chicas off in Adelita, and they were mad at me. But a little a bit of sweet talk and sucking up to them later always make them nice and sweet, ready to go upstairs again.

I'm curious as to how this played out. What did Natalie do when she saw you with the other girl?

She went to change for you only to come back and see that you blew her off. What happened?

Phordphan
07-24-08, 19:32
When Natalia came back, she was standing there staring in disbelief at Lisette and me making out at the table in front of the dance floor.

I proposed $50 but did not agree to go arriba with her yet. She was probably mad at me and started bad mouthing me with the other chicas, but c'est la vie, honey. If you are not fast, your love is gone.

I did blow a few chicas off in Adelita, and they were mad at me. But a little a bit of sweet talk and sucking up to them later always make them nice and sweet, ready to go upstairs again.

Just to clarify, you offered $50 and she accepted? Then she went off to change clothes? This sounds like you had agreed to go arriba. Or did I misunderstand something? :confused:

One Wing Low
07-25-08, 01:01
I proposed $50 which disgusted her. She then took a long time to haggle over the deal, which frustrated me. By the time she agreed to $50 I lost interest in her.

She asked me to wait for her 1 little minute to go off doing something, may be to the toilet to freshen up, or may be setting her BF up to ambush me outside the door...

Anyway I got disgusted at her so I took the opportunity to go with another girl. Jacqueline was following me around showing off her model-quality body trying to make a sale. She even followed me into the johns. She looked real good in the bright light. Then she remembered me owing her money, and I remembered her having 90% of her body off limit to monger, which shit canned our potential deal. If Lisette did not show up with her big smile, I would have gone with Jacqueline.

So technically I did not promise Natalia to go upstairs with her. I just took the op to dump her for Lisette, a lot more fun and sexy in bed.

Just to clarify, you offered $50 and she accepted? Then she went off to change clothes? This sounds like you had agreed to go arriba. Or did I misunderstand something? :confused:

One Wing Low
09-21-08, 17:37
The Sunday selection of chicas will be poorer than Friday and Saturday night, but would be better than Monday for sure. Monday is the least active day as a lot of chicas take their day off.

The chicas in Adelita seem to work predictable schedules, and they all go arriba. Over in the new Hong Kong, there are a few new stunners but it's hard to predict what days and what time which chicas would work. Also some HK chicas only work the lap dance booths, but would not go arriba.

You can still bargain for a $3 ride with Libre Taxi. Late at night their meters would run about 45 pesos for the ride back, so $5 seems fair. The yellow taxis are always $5. They have been moaning and begging for teeps recently as gas price went up higher.

I get down to TJ a few times a year from the Northeast.

Due in 8PM Sunday night. Can't decide if I should head right down from SD or wait until Monday afternoon,which has it's own unusual rhythm.

Anyway, what's the latest lay of the land guys? Haven't been down since June, way too long.

ANd wha's new with the taxi situation. Last time down it didn't seem Taxi Libre was the bargain it used to be. I thought the guy was goingtoi freak when I paid him in Mexican $ instead of US. Used the standard 10 for 1 conversion.

One Wing Low
07-17-09, 03:06
There are lots of girls from Vera Cruz, some are very good looking.

Never had girls demanding more money in the room.

Very friendly GFE from the State of Vercuz. Wanted $10 dollars extra for some strange reason in the room.

This chica is not Paola.

One Wing Low
07-29-09, 09:38
Did she inspect. Both of your dicks?

Haha

[QUOTE=Sound7]This Chica is a paraditas. It is appears to be a routine for her to examine her clients and nothing personal from what I can tell.
[\QUOTE]

One Wing Low
08-15-09, 11:09
A bro, who speaks no Spanish and very little English, was able to convince an Adelita chica to go upstairs for $40. She has a very nice body and above average face.

It was a weekday. Must be chicas' special rescession discount.

Sgt Perv
08-15-09, 21:25
A bro, who speaks no Spanish and very little English, was able to convince an Adelita chica to go upstairs for $40. She has a very nice body and above average face.

It was a weekday. Must be chicas' special rescession discount.Weekdays has always been the better time for prices. Language is not a barrier. I have said before if she speaks Martain you can still make a deal because everyone knows the game.

One Wing Low
08-30-09, 00:20
Damn, this coordinate should be kept top secret, as the US military has been known to send their GPS-guided munitions to the wrong coordinates, like when they sent their 500-lbs GPS-guided bombs into China's embassy in Afghanistan, alledgely because someone forgot to update their maps. LOL.

Copy and paste this into Google Earth and zoom in:

32°32'15.54"N, 117° 2'22.01"W

One Wing Low
09-02-09, 19:20
Is this Jacqueline the tall, skinny stripper, model-quality body, light skin etc...?

If that was her, she can really dance and buck her hips like there is no tomorrow.

She's was bitchy last time I fucked her, but it's still worth pinning that sexy body down in bed and fucking her hard... Forget about her bitchy personality... Just pay her.

Went up with Jacqueline from Mazatlan. Nice little mami with light smooth skin. Did three positions. Will repeat.

Benny Defari
09-04-09, 07:30
Is this Jacqueline the tall, skinny stripper, model-quality body, light skin etc...?

If that was her, she can really dance and buck her hips like there is no tomorrow.

She's was bitchy last time I fucked her, but it's still worth pinning that sexy body down in bed and fucking her hard... Forget about her bitchy personality... Just pay her.Nah she wasn't tall. She was like 5'4 5'5 with light brown skin. She had blond hair.

One Wing Low
09-26-09, 02:36
one overweight chica was stripping on a very dark stage. adelita must be trying to hide how ugly their strippers look.

there were about 1 dozen chicas. they all stood motionless and speechless like a bunch of mannequins. it's so dark in adelita you really don't know how the chicas really look. once you take them to the room and turn on the luz, you may die of a heart attack looking at their ugliness up close. so be very careful.

well, there is one young and pretty chica with a very nice body hanging out at the hottie central. i was gonna take the round of hk and come back for her, but hk was just too much fun and stimulation with beautiful chicas stripping, cruising, flirting, groping etc. so i never made it back to ad.

life is tough sometimes.

One Wing Low
09-27-09, 06:01
How did you get $3 beers in HK? They have always charged me $3.5, and for chicas drinks, $7.

Adelita posts drinks prices in both US $ and pesos, but there are no signs in HK.

Sun am, they were charging $3.50/beer in Adelitas, coming from HK at 3.00, I was surprised. Whatever the market will stand I guess.

Sgt Perv
09-27-09, 06:45
How did you get $3 beers in HK? They have always charged me $3.5, and for chicas drinks, $7.HK has day prices and night prices. It is cheaper during the day.

Sound7
09-27-09, 17:01
$3 at the HK bar

How did you get $3 beers in HK? They have always charged me $3.5, and for chicas drinks, $7.

Adelita posts drinks prices in both US $ and pesos, but there are no signs in HK.

Dornyone
09-28-09, 10:36

How did you get $3 beers in HK?
I am a VIP, unlike you and I don't have a big "L" tattooed on my forehead like you.
.50 isn't goint to break my bank but I thought it worth mentioning as so many impoverished mongers are recycling cans (it seems) to get laid.

BTW Supersteve, nice TR.

One Wing Low
10-04-09, 05:27
someone should petition arnold to sell some bonds and build a high-speed train ring connecting sacramento, san francisco, san jose, santa barbara, oxnard, los angeles, santa ana, carlsbad, san diego, tijuana ( right in front of la zona roja), riverside, san bernardino, bakersfield, sacramento.

the train would cruise at 150 mph, making each stop in about 30 minutes.

imagine how much that would stimulate the sconomy and bring votes to the gop.

imagine being able to do 3 pops with the fine tj chicas every morning before going to work... you can buy a lot of votes from the onery state reps with free train tickets and alley bj coupons.

One Wing Low
10-05-09, 14:13
finally it looks like california will get its high-speed rail system:

http://www.cahighspeedrail.ca.gov/

it's about time since much poorer countries like japan and china had theirs for the last 20 years.

it's a bad sign that the us is way ahead of everybody else in development and deployment of weapons of destruction all kinds, but very far behind in applying science and technologies to improve the quality of life for her people.

the pols are talking about a 200 mph train that stops roughly every 50 miles or every 15 minutes. they would need to unload/load passengers and givethem enough time to find their seats and sit down before they move. that would take at least 5 minutes. that means the train has 25% idling time.

i hope they plan it out carefully to benefit the people so it wont become a white elephant.

One Wing Low
10-06-09, 21:45
It would be very nice to have 200 MPH train connecting LA to San Ysidro. You can get there in about 45 minutes.

Another option is to quit your job and move into a little apartment in San Ysidro so you can quickly go to La Zona Roja to play.

I know a few gringos who rented apartments in TJ, having multiple GF's who are knock-out beautiful.

Hey Peter, what are smokin', man? I could use some of that! :)

Seriously, I like this idea :).

One Wing Low
11-08-09, 21:53
Went in Adelita about 10PM Saturday. The place was not too crowded with lots of room to move around, unlike a year ago when you have to squeeze around guys to go in.

There were around 15 chicas hanging out, a few good-looking but none of the stunners I used to know.

The 2 strippers in a row were older, chubbier chicas, not my favorite type. They were pracnign around in the middle of the stage, too far away for me to sniff their crotches and their arm pits. Hahaha. They made only a few dollar tips, unlike before when each stripper could pull in $20 to $30 for each performance. This depression is killing everyone indiscriminately.

Went to Hong Kong for their sleazy shows. Came back at midnight to find the chicas going up to the hotel with the johns in a steady stream. The chicas in Adelita are doing well in their biblical trade. In comparison, very few chicas in HK or Chicago were going to the hotel in a steady rate like Adelita.

One Wing Low
11-15-09, 18:36
Could this be Jacqueline the stripper? One hell of a fine, seductive stripper with a sexy spinner body, but cold like ice in bed. don't touch here, don't touch there. fuck it. I did not like her at all.

What do you mean she turns around every 10 mintes? She got the guys off that quickly?

I don't remember here name. She's from Veracurz, very tall, and well built, great ass and wears hotpants, nice fake tits, pretty face, very light skin, and dark brown hair. looks very Caucasian. I also remember she was great to look at, but very boring in bed, all though just looking at her hot body got me off during our session a year earlier relatively quickly, but swear I'd never repeat her. It was funny too see her go upstairs and be right back less 10 minutes later. I saw this happen 4 times in the course of one hour. For Minerva to make $1000, she has to do 15-20 guys a night. I never saw any Adelita chica do that many guys. She's just bragging.

Minerva I tried to negotiate an all nighter. She said that she is very expensive. I was wondering what that meant. so I asked how much was expensive? She quoted me at $1, 000! Too rich for my blood. She said that is how much she earns every night. The pic ic cool. You can see Adelita's red store front in the back ground. The meat roll set up looks similar to the Nino Heros stand with the pineapple on top. The Nino Heros place slices the charred meat very thin so it's crispy and tasty. On top of that, I like the mariscos cocteles along with the tacos and the sopa da la langua (tongue soup). The only problem is that corner is very busy with car traffic and it could get dusty.

I brought friends from many places in the world to this tacos stand. They all thought the tacos very tasty. They enjoy the unique Mexican experience standing around in a sleazy neighbohood, eating fiery hot tacos among the locals, the beggars and the mariachis in rags.

Of course they were there mainly to enjoy boinking the sweet, pretty chicas of Mexico.

FYI the taco stand next to the seafood that is on the corner just west of Hong Kong along Coahulia is ran by the same folks, so it is supposed to be just as good.

Party God
11-17-09, 06:34
Could this be Jacqueline the stripper? One hell of a fine, seductive stripper with a sexy spinner body, but cold like ice in bed. don't touch here, don't touch there. fuck it. I did not like her at all.

What do you mean she turns around every 10 mintes? She got the guys off that quickly?

For Minerva to make $1000, she has to do 15-20 guys a night. I never saw any Adelita chica do that many guys. She's just bragging.

The pic ic cool. You can see Adelita's red store front in the back ground. The meat roll set up looks similar to the Nino Heros stand with the pineapple on top. The Nino Heros place slices the charred meat very thin so it's crispy and tasty. On top of that, I like the mariscos cocteles along with the tacos and the sopa da la langua (tongue soup). The only problem is that corner is very busy with car traffic and it could get dusty.

I brought friends from many places in the world to this tacos stand. They all thought the tacos very tasty. They enjoy the unique Mexican experience standing around in a sleazy neighbohood, eating fiery hot tacos among the locals, the beggars and the mariachis in rags.

Of course they were there mainly to enjoy boinking the sweet, pretty chicas of Mexico.

Yah. I think it might have been Jacquelin. Her name sounds familiar as does that "don't touch here" attitude. But yeah.. she was getting some guys off in ten minutes.. either that or they punted when she told them the rules. Haha! Yes, I figured Minerva was bragging. The math just didn't add up... Cheers.

Efjayel
11-21-09, 00:19
I brought friends from many places in the world to this tacos stand. They all thought the tacos very tasty.I once tried that taco stand next to Chicago Club. Personally I didn't like it compared to the one on the corner West of Adelitas. Of course both pale in comparison to the Awesome fish and shrimp taco stand as pointed out on my map.

They enjoy the unique Mexican experience standing around in a sleazy neighbohood, eating fiery hot tacos among the locals, the beggars and the mariachis in rags.I hope they realize that this "sleazy neighborhood" experience is confined mostly to Tj and that the rest of Mexico is not like this. I was watching some tv show where some guy went to Mexico and they portrayed Mexico as still being full of poor peasants living in dusty small pueblos wearing traditional old Mexican clothes. I guess they don't like to show that Mexico is as modern as the USA.

One Wing Low
11-22-09, 07:18
Friday night I ate the mariscos coctele. Went into HK and spent a few hours having fun with the chicas. I was in great shape.

Afterwards I took a friend to the taco stand. I ate one with everything in it. Was driving back when within 1 hour I had a case of bad stomach ache. I was turning cold with the stomach problem.

Fortunately I found a Denny's near an exit and quickly went in. My bowel exploded in the toilet bowl. It was not pretty. I felt much better afterwards. So it was definitely a bacteria infection by the tacos, most likely something living in the guacamole sauce.

I would suggest all bros to avoid the guacamole sauce since bacteria are known to live and multiply very well in it.

The fish and shrimp taco place is in my agenda to try soon.

I once tried that taco stand next to Chicago Club. Personally I didn't like it compared to the one on the corner West of Adelitas. Of course both pale in comparison to the Awesome fish and shrimp taco stand as pointed out on my map.

One Wing Low
12-01-09, 01:22
Went in for a beer and a rest of the feet. There were probably 20 guys and 15 chicas on Sunday night. 4 strippers in a row were older, chubbier, shorter, with large tatoos, not my favorite types.

The 15 chicas were hanging out, standing around silently. Did not find 1 worth boinking.

Was bored quickly of this set up, so left to go to HK after finishing the beer.

HK was crawling with pretty chicas, a lot more fun to hang out.

Belgrath
12-01-09, 09:50
Went in for a beer and a rest of the feet. There were probably 20 guys and 15 chicas on Sunday night. 4 strippers in a row were older, chubbier, shorter, with large tatoos, not my favorite types.

The 15 chicas were hanging out, standing around silently. Did not find 1 worth boinking.

Was bored quickly of this set up, so left to go to HK after finishing the beer.

HK was crawling with pretty chicas, a lot more fun to hang out.

AB when its slower is not bad, meseros know you, girls know you (especially if they know you mean arriba $$, one arriba earns as much as 15-20 ficha drinks) and treat you NICE :)... HK's got so many people they dont give a crap if they [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) you off trying to scam your change or extra charges. ALL the chicas fuck in AB no unpleasent surprise Edecane bs about not wanting to fuck but just a drink or booth/lapdance babe. The slower it is the more leverage you have with negotiating services with the chicas.

I fucking hate crowds of loud drunk people and hassled to buy crap or get out, alot tougher to really chat it up with a chica and figure out if youre gonna get the usual or maybe get a chance to charm her a bit to get more of a special sort of action and attention/affection that makes the drive worth it. Even AB when its crowded on weekends is a little too much and I go to slower places like CC where regular customers are so few I get treated like Norm on Cheers. :)

One Wing Low
12-01-09, 15:28
I can understand your logic. But the talents in Adelita have declined drastically. Chicago is the same. Both places used to have some stunningly beautiful chicas. I would not want to go any place without pretty chicas, regardless how crowded or slow it is.

The HK Edecans all fuck, depending on how you talk to them. They all fix their prices at $100. I can fuck the HK trophy strippers for $50, why should I pay $100 for the sash chicas, eventhough a few are very cute? Are they supposed to be higher-class, less fucked, cleaner and less worn out? This is another unique Mexican mystery that is not logical.

AB when its slower is not bad, meseros know you, girls know you (especially if they know you mean arriba $$, one arriba earns as much as 15-20 ficha drinks) and treat you NICE :)... HK's got so many people they dont give a crap if they [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) you off trying to scam your change or extra charges. ALL the chicas fuck in AB no unpleasent surprise Edecane bs about not wanting to fuck but just a drink or booth/lapdance babe. The slower it is the more leverage you have with negotiating services with the chicas.

As long as the crowd are happy and not hostile, I prefer crowded places. If I want quietness, I would sit home and watch TV...hahaha. The loud music in HK pretty much drown out any conversation anyway, so all I can really see are a lot of sexy, smiling chicas...

If you can speak Spanish well then you may want it quiet so you can charm the chicas. I am there primarily to hug those warm, firm and sexy bodies, rubbing my hard dick against their hot crotches, kissing them on their lips, squeezing their boobies and their crotches as they smile their shy smiles etc...

I am a touchy-feely guy with few Spanish words. The hot HK chicas are always coming around offering their goods for close inspection whereas AB and CC chicas are standoffish... But I am always stopping by and checking on AB and CC. If I find good-looking chicas, I would pop them...

I fucking hate crowds of loud drunk people and hassled to buy crap or get out, alot tougher to really chat it up with a chica and figure out if youre gonna get the usual or maybe get a chance to charm her a bit to get more of a special sort of action and attention/affection that makes the drive worth it. Even AB when its crowded on weekends is a little too much and I go to slower places like CC where regular customers are so few I get treated like Norm on Cheers. :)

Sound7
12-01-09, 22:13
HK Visting Female: Friend of HK friend.

I had HK waiter #19 approach a friend of a chica at my my request for a lap dance. After twenty minutes of discussion we went for a lap dance. It was clear that this might be her first visit to HK. No arriba.

HK Edecans:

Mil Pesos or $100 which come first from the girls mouth for HK Edecans.

I can understand your logic. But the talents in Adelita have declined drastically. Chicago is the same. Both places used to have some stunningly beautiful chicas. I would not want to go any place without pretty chicas, regardless how crowded or slow it is.

The HK Edecans all fuck, depending on how you talk to them. They all fix their prices at $100. I can fuck the HK trophy strippers for $50, why should I pay $100 for the sash chicas, eventhough a few are very cute? Are they supposed to be higher-class, less fucked, cleaner and less worn out? This is another unique Mexican mystery that is not logical.

As long as the crowd are happy and not hostile, I prefer crowded places. If I want quietness, I would sit home and watch TV...hahaha. The loud music in HK pretty much drown out any conversation anyway, so all I can really see are a lot of sexy, smiling chicas...

If you can speak Spanish well then you may want it quiet so you can charm the chicas. I am there primarily to hug those warm, firm and sexy bodies, rubbing my hard dick against their hot crotches, kissing them on their lips, squeezing their boobies and their crotches as they smile their shy smiles etc...

I am a touchy-feely guy with few Spanish words. The hot HK chicas are always coming around offering their goods for close inspection whereas AB and CC chicas are standoffish... But I am always stopping by and checking on AB and CC. If I find good-looking chicas, I would pop them...

One Wing Low
12-01-09, 23:15
Last year when HongKong was just a small sleazy bar and Adelita was the in place, I was hanging out in AB most of the time.

One time I was hanging around the hottie central flirting with a very pretty chica. She was leaning her hip into my crotch as I was sitting on the stool, which really turned me on. My hard on was bursting the pants.

I got so turned on by her large, round, milky white boobies that I could not resist squeezing them with both hands to check for the infamous implants and the push up bra. She had very hard bolt ons, hiding inside one of the biggest push up bra ever sold in Mexico.

I got disinterested in her hard boltons so I let her go. Before parting, she dug both her sharp nail sets into my hands and drove them in firmly in retaliation. Damn. That was like being tortured by Al Qaeda. I did take one hell of a punishment to check out the goods for the bros. I should have at least given her the $ propina.

In a few other occasions, just by trying to reach out and touch those sexy bodies in AB, I got pain very discreetly inflicted on me by AB chicas. The AB chicas could be some finest treats for the sado-masochists.

HK is a lot cooler. You can always park your face in the strippers' crotches and take a taste of their sexy pussies. Of course you can squeeze any boobies and rub any pussies in HK for the $ propinas. It's a lot less pain and more fun.

Efjayel
12-02-09, 13:06
I got disinterested in her hard boltons so I let her go. Before parting, she dug both her sharp nail sets into my hands and drove them in firmly in retaliation. Damn. That was like being tortured by Al Qaeda. I did take one hell of a punishment to check out the goods for the bros. I should have at least given her the $ propina.

In a few other occasions, just by trying to reach out and touch those sexy bodies in AB, I got pain very discreetly inflicted on me by AB chicas. The AB chicas could be some finest treats for the sado-masochists.

Wait, you're talking about the girls hurting you just because you touched them? The only time I've know of a girl hurting a customer was when a guy slapped a girls butt really hard. She slapped him in his face. But that was expected since he hurt her first. As for me, I've only had them push my hands away when I try to over grope.

I have never nor will I ever hit a girl but I wouldn't just willy-nilly if one of them hurt me. What is your reaction when they attack you?

One Wing Low
12-26-09, 17:13
Too bad Adelita chicas just hang around silently like a bunch of mannequins. It's difficult to figure out their personalities even if you speak Spanish.

Most bar chicas would just do a mechanical routine. It's like humping a robot. Very frustrating.

One in a while, you do find a few very horny chicas who would do it with lots of passion, giving you unforgettable experiences.

So TOFTT and advise re this muy flaca chica Elisa.

Dark strait hair, very pretty (at least in bar light), stands by the entry to the right have spotted her around 8:30PM. She is muy flaca (skinny) with a tiny panza (tummy), appears to be tall until you see the 3 story pumps she's wearing.

Very stoic posturing, not my cup of tea but I've managed to melt the ice and thinking of taking her for a spin.

Can anyone provide a rating (price, service) or should I take one for the team?

Efjayel
12-27-09, 10:40
Saw lots of great looking women and many NOT so great. It was just too hard with all the body heat in there and no A/C, I had to go outside to get some fresh air, for what its worth.When did you go? Tj should be having cold weather right about now.

It was interesting, I couldn't tell if good service was given or not. In some cases, a few men even went the opposite direction from AB after doing the deed; unsatisfied?I've done that. it's not dissatisfaction. I'm not always there to spend time and money with the girls. I'm there for one sole purpose, and once that's completed there is no longer any need to hang around and waste time and money.

I was bumped into and approached a few times as the night progressed but none I wanted to take to arriba. As it got closer to 3am, the crowd had dwindled down to just the hardcore and some girls seemingly became desperate.care to describe what exactly is the hardcore crowd, and what these girls did to classify them as desperate?

Too bad Adelita chicas just hang around silently like a bunch of mannequins. It's difficult to figure out their personalities even if you speak Spanish.Really? I find the AB chicas to be the most pushy. Other bars the girls won't even make eye contact and they expect the guy to make the first move. At AB I usually have to keep my eyes down because any chance of eye contact and there on me like white on rice.

One Wing Low
12-29-09, 03:15
Dont even think of stopping in Vegas. You will get robbed by the street girls and royally fucked by the casinos.

Be very careful of the Vegas cops. As city hall is short of money, the cops would try to pin some of the most ridiculous and expensive vice and traffic tickets on mongers. This practice used to be called highway robberies in the wild West.

Save all your money for sweet, fun TJ where the chicas will show you lots of sexing and loving for porquito dineros.

I'd be driving through Nevada but wouldn't stop.

Nice ventures to be had in tijuana.

Xxnegrito
12-30-09, 04:43
The 2 best experiences I had at adelitas have been on a weekend night with Africa a tall bleached blonde chica with double ds, and a nicely round ass. She was very friendly and a great fuck. I haven't seen her lately, but I have no been able to go frequently like before, little short of cash.

And the second was on a weekday in the day around 3pm, with Sofia, medium heigth, nice body, tanned skin with waist long black hair, she had a great personality, I really enjoyed her company, and very sexy and hot session upstairs with a lot of mutual touching and no rush at all.

Too bad Adelita chicas just hang around silently like a bunch of mannequins. It's difficult to figure out their personalities even if you speak Spanish.

Most bar chicas would just do a mechanical routine. It's like humping a robot. Very frustrating.

One in a while, you do find a few very horny chicas who would do it with lots of passion, giving you unforgettable experiences.

So TOFTT and advise re this muy flaca chica Elisa.

One Wing Low
12-31-09, 04:16
Some bros should give this bro a ride down to TJ occasionally to cure his blueball illness.

I'm trying to buy a car otherwise I might venture down for NYE, Happy New Year!

One Wing Low
12-31-09, 20:26
I want to go to TJ to celebrate New Year. But it would be a waste of time if the good-looking chicas are not there. I hate to celebrate New Year with ugly grandmas.

So, how many chicas were in HK? Any good-looking ones?

HK had the lions share of guys and chicas though.

One Wing Low
01-10-10, 21:43
Was in Adelita Saturday night checking out the talents. The place was slow with about half the normal chicas, not too many good-looking ones.

A dark, short, chubby chicas was stripping on the stage. The pace is very slow and subdue. She was making only a few dollars in propinas. Even the old, loud and obcene DJ was not making a lot of noise as usual. The normally obnoxious meseros were not out pushing drinks.

As I was walking around, I was approached by a young, skinny, very good-looking chica. She was smiling, asking me to go arriba. I asked her how much, she immediately said 50. She seemed anxious and hungry.

She looked like a nice girl and a good deal. But I had to check out another girl in HK this week. When I came back looking for her, she could not be found.

Looks like there is some good news and good deals to be had in this crummy recession. Try to negotiate nicely with the chicas and you may get just what you want.

Phordphan
01-11-10, 01:10
Was in Adelita Saturday night checking out the talents. The place was slow with about half the normal chicas, not too many good-looking ones.

A dark, short, chubby chicas was stripping on the stage. The pace is very slow and subdue. She was making only a few dollars in propinas. Even the old, loud and obcene DJ was not making a lot of noise as usual. The normally obnoxious meseros were not out pushing drinks.

As I was walking around, I was approached by a young, skinny, very good-looking chica. She was smiling, asking me to go arriba. I asked her how much, she immediately said 50. She seemed anxious and hungry.

She looked like a nice girl and a good deal. But I had to check out another girl in HK this week. When I came back looking for her, she could not be found.

Looks like there is some good news and good deals to be had in this crummy recession. Try to negotiate nicely with the chicas and you may get just what you want.

Absolutely negotiate all the time. This is Mexico. It's a way of life.

Having said that, even during the so-called boom times, I was often propositioned in AB for $50. So, I'll bet, with the economic problems plaguing the whole area, $40 is certainly achievable.

DJ FourMoney
01-11-10, 11:49
Some bros should give this bro a ride down to TJ occasionally to cure his blueball illness.

ROFL!

I don't know if I would call it blue balls, I'll be back down again soon. I just had to recover from spending more than I wanted again, but I got it down to a science I'll prove it next time...

BTW with roughly 16 hours spent in the Zona the last two times down, I think I know where I should be, shouldn't be and where most things are.

If I lived in SD I'd be in real trouble...

One Wing Low
01-11-10, 22:42
She was standing right in front of the chicas rest room about 10 PM Saturday. She's very pretty in healthy, wholesome way. I remember her face but not her Spanish name.

The chicas should all have Anglicized names just for advertising and marketing purposes. They should also hand out biz cards like street girls in China. But I suppose Adelita wants mongers to come in their bar and rent the beers and the chicas there hehhehe...

She's about 5'6 tall, trim, lanky, brunette. Her skin is light, smooth and shiny. She has a nice, clean, pretty, happy face. She wore jean and a frizzy top. I was very impressed by her long legs. She looks like a good, wholesome Anglo girl in her clothes and is easily one of the best-looking chica I have seen in AB for a long time. It is still a better deal to check out the HK strippers in the minute details before taking them up and ravage them in the hotel.

The tall, lanky, light-skinned Jacqueline was hanging out near the boy's restroom as usual, but she looks Spanish.

Check in front of the chicas restroom. You should find her there. Try very gently to offer her $40 or 400 Pesos to see if she would bite.

50 dll deal souns good to me, especially if it comes from a hot girl.

Do you remember her name or how she looks like?

Thanks for the info!

One Wing Low
03-04-10, 08:50
It's so ridiculously dark in AB, you could never tell how good or how bad the chicas look. AB chicas all stand around silently like a bunch of rubber dolls, watching the guys like hawks. They show no expressions of happiness or pleasure. They are all about money, no fun. I just feel they are more mercenary so I dont like to deal with them.

Out in the alley there are more lights. At least you can take a honest look at the chicas before deciding to hump them. The alley chicas are always out there kidding around. Some would tug on your shirts or pinch your butts...

The bar girls are supposedly more polished but some of the AB chicas look far worse than those in the alley. You can tell they are fresh off the farms. OTOH you can easily find half a dozen alley girls who look as good as or better than the top girls in AB.

Not all alley chicas are fresh off the farms. Some are far more polished and prettier then the club girls. They hang out in the alley because they can make more money and have more freedom when to come and when to go...

Club girls tend to put on their phoney facade like they are really high-class whoores. Alley girls are usually more genuine and down to earth. Their sincere expressions are precious...

AB always smells like barf. Some stupid jerks were always throwing up in the bar and they dont clean up properly. I would be afraid of breathing in diseases in that foul-smelling air if I stay too long.

I was at AB just a couple of weeks ago and there was a decent selection in my opinion. There was a better selection a year ago before this economic sunami hit us but you can still find a decent lady, if not go next door to HK. I must say I am increasingly impressed with the SG's, I don't know if the clubs are not treating the girls as good as they once did or what is going on but there are some fabulous gorgeous ladies on the street. If you take what you will spend in a club and spend an equal amount on the SG it would seem one would have twice the time, just be sure you make your deal before going to the room. At three AM there are a number of Hotels you can check into, I have stayed at the Hotel Hacienda de Santiago a couple of times and it is decent just down the street for $40., http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4292951534307424638# Good luck I hope to be there in a couple of weeks and plan to check out the hotel in HK Club http://hotelcascadas.com/ I don't know what to expect but as you can see the rooms appear to be really nice and the ladies are in the same hotel, I can's see where a guy can go wrong............best of luck to you...........

One Wing Low
03-13-10, 19:49
My friends wanted to show me 2 young chicas who were supposed to be very good-looking.

We walked around the entire bar a few times. The lights inside AB were dark. Could barely made out the faces. The 2 chicas were not there.

Could not find even 1 chica worth boiking in Adelita. They were all old, crude, ugly, chubby, not attractive at all. Found a few old favoritas and a few alley chicas who used to hang out in the alley. They all stand around motionlessly and silently like a bunch of stone statues. A few did try to to flirt, saying 'olah' or grab my sweat shirt. It was slow and depressing. This is the typical quiet MO in Mexican bars.

Found a few very homely and chubby chicas going arriba with johns. I would never fuck these chicas if they pay me, left alone having to pay them. So beauty is really in the eyes of the beholders. Whatever turns you on.... hehehe.

Went around the new bar. They got rid of the vomit stench. This is the first time I have not smelled barf. Did not smell the cheap industrial cleaning detergent. The staff and the chicas at the bars do read ISG and they talk a lot about discussions in here. So if you have any ideas for improvements for both bars and clients, please spill them out in details.

Ran into a young Mexican bro at the ATM outside. The guy was fun and friendly. He said he still prefers AB over HK for reasons he does not understand. Must be an old cultural thing.

The AB security guy was telling me Adelita is building a new large facility across the street, next to Mermaids massage, complete with a new bar, fuck factory, restaurant, hotel, parking etc... I hope it will be nicer, cleaner and cheaper, and most important of all, more young, beautiful, lively, cheerful and flirtsy chicas than HK. The way it is right now, AB management are definitely more experienced in managing funeral parlors...

Looks like there is good money to be made in Zona Roja so there is continual investments made for improvements.

Derekj6926
03-13-10, 20:34
I am happy to know my investments are paying off and will enjoy better facilities while polishing my pistola lol.

My friends wanted to show me 2 young chicas who were supposed to be very good-looking.

We walked around the entire bar a few times. The lights inside AB were dark. Could barely made out the faces. The 2 chicas were not there.

Could not find even 1 chica worth boiking in Adelita. They were all old, crude, ugly, chubby, not attractive at all. Found a few old favoritas and a few alley chicas who used to hang out in the alley. They all stand around motionlessly and silently like a bunch of stone statues. A few did try to to flirt, saying 'olah' or grab my sweat shirt. It was slow and depressing. This is the typical quiet MO in Mexican bars.

Went around the new bar. They got rid of the vomit stench. This is the first time I have not smelled barf. Did not smell the cheap industrial cleaning detergent. The staff at the bars do read ISG and they talk a lot about discussions in here. So if you have any ideas for improvements for both bars and clients, please spill them out in details.

Ran into a young Mexican bro at the ATM outside. The guy was fun and friendly. He said he still prefers AB over HK for reasons he does not understand. Must be an old cultural thing.

The secutrity guy was telling me Adelita is building a new large facility across the street, next to Mermaids massage, complete with a new bar, fuck factory, restaurant, hotel, parking etc... I hope it will be nicer, cleaner and cheaper, and most important of all, more young, beautiful, lively, cheerful and flirtsy chicas than HK. The way it is right now, AB management are definitely more experienced in managing funeral parlors...

Looks like there is good money to be made in Zona Roja so there is continual investments made for improvements

One Wing Low
03-15-10, 23:49
Most chicas would be very happy to be fucked on the edge of the bed in this Tiger Dragon act, since it's easy for them, and it involves very little intimacy.

So Space Cadet is really just an amateur, most likely a virgin who favors dating Ms. Rosie Palm ...hehehe.

I prefer the 'Fragrant Lotus' ( this is a bull shit name I just made up!) position where the girlis sitting on top of a sitting guy, wiggling her hip up and down...

A few guys prefer the 'Flattened Lotus' (another name for Wikipedia) position, where the panochas are flat on their faces... Just ask XXnegrito...

Unless Space Cadet can show details of some of the most erotic postitions and the advantages of each, then we have to conclude the cadet is heavily dating Ms. Rosie Palm...

AD staff needs to recruit chicas you are ready to do "Tiger-Dragon act" on a structure that can support it.

Derekj6926
03-16-10, 00:35
I must say Peter your criticism of Ms. Rosie Palm is very offensive for me, she has spared me a million dollars in child support and has been there for me in the most difficult of times. Myself, Space Cadet and yourself as well have relied upon her for most of our lives when no one else was there for us!

Most chicas would be very happy to be fucked on the edge of the bed in this Tiger Dragon act, since it's easy for them, and it involves very little intimacy.

So Space Cadet is really just an amateur, most likely a virgin who favors dating Ms. Rosie Palm ...hehehe.

I prefer the 'Fragrant Lotus' ( this is a bull shit name I just made up!) position where the girlis sitting on top of a sitting guy, wiggling her hip up and down...

A few guys prefer the 'Flattened Lotus' (another name for Wikipedia) position, where the panochas are flat on their faces... Just ask XXnegrito...

Unless Space Cadet can show details of some of the most erotic postitions and the advantages of each, then we have to conclude the cadet is heavily dating Ms. Rosie Palm...

One Wing Low
03-17-10, 01:13
there are vast differences between gentlemen who hit on ms. rosie palm occasionally in times of need, vs. the hard-core pervs who [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) ms. rosie palm 5 times a day with kinky positions like tiger dragon and swan action etc...

the tj bars in the old time used to have donkey shows... when you are in town, you may want to arrange to see a goose show in the new tj bars, in which the cadet tries to ream a goose with his swan action position... quite entertaining but can be very messy...hehehe.

everything is for sale in tj...

i must say peter your criticism of ms. rosie palm is very offensive for me, she has spared me a million dollars in child support and has been there for me in the most difficult of times. myself, space cadet and yourself as well have relied upon her for most of our lives when no one else was there for us!

Ninguno Especial
03-18-10, 03:06

The 2 chicas were not there.

Could not find even 1 chica worth boiking in Adelita. They were all old, crude, ugly, chubby, not attractive at all.

Must have been an off night although I can relate to not finding one that blows your bugle. There are several nice ones arriving between 7-8 PM these days with the bar closing at 3AM. Still worth checking out in my opinion. Some go for 500 to 600 pesos which is from less to equal than a street girl for the same amount of time.

I have a favorite 'spinner' there that keeps me cuming back.

One Wing Low
03-18-10, 18:59
I have the same observations.

Have not found any chicas in Adelita that worth hanging around drinking and trying to strike a deal with them.

One chica proposed $40 a month or 2 ago. She was young and beautiful. I should have done her...

Now as I walk around AB, most chicas are below average in looks and youthfulness. There are half a dozen or so very homely chicas. I dont know how they survive in the bar, but I have seen guys pulling old, chubby, homely girls upstairs. So there are all kinds of buyers in the market.

The AB chicas all stand around silently. They dont talk until you put coins in their ficha slots. then their ficha drinks can be very fast. If the chicas sense you are not going to take them arriba for some good money, they will quickly drop you like a hot potato to hook other guys. they are way too mercenary.

It's so dark in AB, you can hardly tell how pretty and how young the chicas are. And you will never know what their bodies look like under their clothes. You are only guessing. I much prefer checking out stripping chicas, naked bodies and personalities, under good lights in HK. Then I know for sure what they are like inside and out.

But I go still go in AB every week to check on the talents. If I find a very good-looking young chica, I would try to strike a deal...

Funny. I am also into spinners an I have been in AB several times the last couple of months and I haven't found a spinner worth the trip. Years ago I had a favorite one but now chicas arent as pretty as they use to B. And if you find a good looking one her service is very poor.

Ninguno Especial
03-19-10, 03:36

Have not found any chicas in Adelita that worth hanging around drinking and trying to strike a deal with them.

One chica proposed $40 a month or 2 ago. She was young and beautiful. I should have done her...

I go still go in AB every week to check on the talents. If I find a very good-looking young chica, I would try to strike a deal...

Sounds like a plan. It is always a bit different from week to week like any other bar. Hardest thing for me to get around is the fake tits and ass on a good percentage of the really pretty ones. I refuse to pay for anything other than 100% organic. LOL

One Wing Low
03-19-10, 08:35
If you only buy organics then you would starve in Adelita. AB is all about fake boobs and fake asses.

Most pretty AB girls have their boobs and their butts pumped up, some so large and odd in shapes that they look rediculous. Some chicas could hardly walk with their giant boobs hanging out in front of them.

I would rather play with real, medium-sized boobs. I like the smaller boobs but natural, round and pert, not droopy.

Sounds like a plan. It is always a bit different from week to week like any other bar. Hardest thing for me to get around is the fake tits and ass on a good percentage of the really pretty ones. I refuse to pay for anything other than 100% organic. LOL

Derekj6926
03-19-10, 08:49
Peter the good news I have for you is; the older you get the less fussy you will become :) Peter do you know about the Motel el Deseo if it is safe and decent?

If you only buy organics then you would starve in Adelita. AB is all about fake boobs and fake asses.

Most pretty AB girls have their boobs and their butts pumped up, some so large and odd in shapes that they look rediculous. Some chicas could hardly walk with their giant boobs hanging out in front of them.

I would rather play with real, medium-sized boobs. I like the smaller boobs but natural, round and pert, not droopy.

One Wing Low
03-19-10, 19:54
Hi Derek,

Why take chance sleeping in any motel too far away from your La Mecca Roja? The chica obviously has a plan for you at that place. Time is hard in TJ and people can do desperate things to survive. Her BF may be waiting in ambush, taking you to an ATM with a knife at your throat? So you should play it safe.

I hope the chica is Miss Mexico to be worth the hassle. Besides, walking back and forth in that sketchy neighborhood would be risky. If I were you I would ask her to go to my hotel of choice, something nice, clean, safe, quiet near La Zona like Hotel Hacienda de Santiago. She can walk or take a taxi, unless she has no legs, then you should forget about her altogether.

OTOH perhaps you are one of those pervs who love to screw chicas with no arms, no legs, just all boobs and all asses??? We would never know...hehehe.

Peter the good news I have for you is; the older you get the less fussy you will become :) Peter do you know about the Motel el Deseo if it is safe and decent?

Chubby
03-19-10, 21:40

But I go still go in AB every week to check on the talents. If I find a very good-looking young chica, I would try to strike a deal...

I am sorry to hear that things have changed at AB. Years ago when I used to go, there was a wide variety of chicas...some of them were very nice. When I left the SD area in 2003, Chicago had already hit the skids. AB was still popping. Hong Kong was in transition but overall, TJ was a great place to spend time.

One Wing Low
03-20-10, 00:07
Back in 2000 -2003 I spent a lot of time cruising for pussies in Asia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, China...

Then I found out about TJ's La Zona Roja. I went into Chicago one afternoon and found a very good-looking chica, one of the prettiest girl I ever seen, sitting in a booth at the corner. I invited myself to sit down and bought her a drink. I could not believe my eyes, so I had to grope her everywhere to make sure she's not one of those overly made up lady boys like in Thailand.

She had a very sexy, pretty, gentle Spanish face. She was smiling sweetly and happily. Her boobies were full and perky. Her body was filled out with just the right soft, sensuous curves. She was a very sweet and sexy girl with happy, sexy and loving demeanors. She did not have the hungry and scared looks of malnourished children you would see in strippers or massage girls in Thailand and other places in Asia.

She gave me a very sexy, loving time in bed. I could not have enough of her soft, sexy, beautiful body. I thought to myself, holy shit! I aint never gonna waste time and money to go to Thailand again.

I went back to Chicago many late nights looking for her but never found her again. Then I found the 2 sisters from Monterrey, the younger has a light hareslip, and the older one was just perfect like a movie star. Then I found Maria...There were many young and hot chicas in Chicago. But now Chicago only has mostly older, plain-looking ones.

Then I spent a lot of time in Adelita when HK was just a small, dark, seedy bar. Now HK is the place with the most and the best-looking chicas also the most fun. I like to hang out in HK between sessions, looking at dozen chicas stripping at the same time, kidding around with the Mexican guys...

Adelita is building a new bar across the street, a large facility that caters to all sexual needs. Think of it as a shopping mall for sex. Would be very nice if they can invent new ways to screw and entertain us...

Life is good!

I am sorry to hear that things have changed at AB. Years ago when I used to go, there was a wide variety of chicas...some of them were very nice. When I left the SD area in 2003, Chicago had already hit the skids. AB was still popping. Hong Kong was in transition but overall, TJ was a great place to spend time.

One Wing Low
03-20-10, 13:56
It's unusual for HK to do cover charge on weekdays. There must be something going on that attracted the crowd, therefore HK had to sell beers at the doors.

You can find lots of attractive chicas inside HK on Thursday nights, but there are a lot fewer chicas in the alley compared to the weekend. On week nights, only short, chubby, brown little honeys hang out in the alley. Hell, I can find plenty of those types of chicas in Adelita every night. Why do I have to go to the alley...hehehe.

The black stripper at AB looks like a body builder with tight muscles on her arms and legs. At first I thoguht she was a black girl from the US, but she was actually a very dark Mexican. She turned out to be not too friendly and fun. A bro was smitten with her. He bought her a drink and was trying to grope her crotch. She brusquely pushed his hand away. She wanted $80 to vamo arriba. She was acting like she was a real high-class girl. Fuck that. He got so turned off by this rude AB biitch that he hightailed back to HK for the sweeter ones.

Dont you find it's unnatural, odd and distasteful for a 5'2, 98-lbs chica to have D cups? Some of these girls have fixed up their bodies in such disproportions that they look more like freaks than girls...

Why should anyone be intimidated by a prostitute, regardless what size of boobs she hangs in front of her? If any of these chicas ever turn rude on me, I would know exactly what to tell of them. However, none of them ever turned rude on me. I found the chicas, including those hanging out in the alley, very nice, sweet and proper.

I like Mexican chicas a lot because they act civilized and restrained. They are less angry and less likely to play rough power games like women in the US. American women love to play power games in their personal as well as professional lives. Their games and their lack of honesty cause a lot of problems and destructions in their relationships.

I find sincerity and honesty refreshing and desirable in any relationship, even with prostitutes. There is not much of those qualities left in the US. Everyone in the US of A, from CEO's down to janitors, all play their little dumb games to get ahead or to hang on to their jobs. I think the primary cause is legal liabilities. You cannot be honest even with your own wife because she can nail your balls onto the wall with your honesty at time of divorce. It's pathetic.

I know a few rich and powerful US guys totally destroyed by their pissed-off wives. It's wise to keep your mouth shut, go to Mexico, keep low profiles, buy your love and sex from the pretty chicas...

Thursday night HK was charging a drink to get in like they do on weekends, used to be free. Hopefully Thursdays are free to enter next week. Seen quite a few former AB and chicago club chicas working there as well as former street girls. Didnt find Marisol, heard she moved from the alley to HK :(

AB was still plenty full of chicas and guys just like before, on this Friday night. They have a chica that dances that looks black with a banging body... seems fairly pleasant, on my to do list someday... Jocelyn with her big tits and tapatia eyes and smile was there too.

CC fairly mellow, had about as many guys as girls but my favorite eye candy 22 year old Estefani with her magnificent 34d's on a 5'2" 98lb body with long black hair was there.. pouting as usual intimidating the hell out of most guys..

Huge freaking car line to get into Mexico Friday night..

One Wing Low
03-22-10, 02:10
A few guys I know all seem to be hooked on Salma. She's around mid 30's, 150 lbs. I dont think she's the sweet, sexy, fun girl. Yet a lot of guys like her. She must be wearing a Hoover under her belt...hehehe.

What do you expect? Adelita is a meat processing factory. The quicker they can get the carcasses out of the door the better for their bottom line. Most AB chicas would try any trick to get you to blow your load quickly, like massaging your balls... They are so focused on making their money quickly that they never learn how to show at least a little bit of care for their clients. They are in beds to make money, not love...

Worst are the biitches who would just lie there on their asses and say ' Dont touch here...dont touch there..." like they are precious and you are just shit...

about $7. I crossed to HK, it would by now be about 12:45, the place was pretty lame, only the sash girls dancing, like bored little robots. I got a beer from the bartender and sat for a while, fended off a couple of propositions then went for a walk. No sign of Salma so after about 15 minutes nursing the same beer, I left most of it on the bar and went to Adelitas.

My mistake, because she wrapped her legs around me and started working her pussy, that made me pop and finished what was a decent session up to that point.

She slid out from under me before I had gotten my breath back and was perched on the sink washing herself while I wrestled with the rubber. Very poor bedside manner. I had just about gotten my pants on before she was out the door. Left a buck for the moppers and grabbed a cab to the line, which was long and tedious. The Southbound traffic looked horrendous.
I would have to say that she did what she said she was going to do, but the rapid exit wasn't good for repeat business. I'd repeat, but we'd need to negotiate that part before going up. YMMV.

Phordphan
03-22-10, 09:05
A few guys I know all seem to be hooked on Salma. She's around mid 30's, 150 lbs. I dont think she's the sweet, sexy, fun girl. Yet a lot of guys like her. She must be wearing a Hoover under her belt...hehehe.

Salma just turned 40. She is no longer "sexy" in the usual sense. They no longer allow her to dance on stage (or so I'm told), and she is either at, or past, her sell-by date. Having said that, you will be hard pressed to find a kinder or more genuine chica in the zona.

She has an ongoing health issue, and was hospitalized for a while last month. Consequently, she's missed a lot of work lately.

I'm really not sure how much longer she can keep working, and I have no idea what she'll do for a living afterwards. So, if anybody sees her, kick her a couple of bux propina, if nothing else. She could certainly use it.

One Wing Low
03-23-10, 23:15
A few bros have recently reported AB chicas refusing to be touched and being rude to them.

The AB chicas are trained by the bar management to act in certain ways. They would just stand there silently and motionlessly and would not start talking with the johns until they are offered ficha drinks. They are playing hard to get all the time. Now they are acting like they are so precious that they are untouchable, even when the johns buy their expensive ficha drinks. They are playing games with this BS attitude, whoores playing high-class girls, acting up like they are better than their clients...That attitude would just [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off.

It's not just a few girls, but that's the way Adelita wants to conduct its business. AB girls are all trained and told to act high and mighty by their managers. The nice, friendly girls are exceptions and not the rule in AB. You did the right thing by walking out of Adelita. You should not spend any money in that bar. There are happier places where you can spend your time and money.

Why should you spend any money with the rude, old and ugly Adelita chicas when HK chicas are younger, prettier and they are always happy and smiling to let you see and touch the sexiest parts of their bodies?

Adelita is not a fun and happy place. The vibes in Adelita have been very bad with me for over a year. I have not spent any money for drinks or to boink their chicas for a while.

This past weekend I was into AB, came upon a chica named Annelle, a chica I had done before and enjoyed very much especially her beautiful eyes. She is beautiful with fabulously manufactured breasts and her eyes made up with really dark makeup, in my opinion she is gorgeous. Asked her over to buy her a drink, bought her a drink, then went to touch her breast and she emphatically said NO, I did not say anything to her I just got up without having a drink and walked out. I will not tolerate that behavior in Zona Norte, if a woman is in a brothel working and you cannot touch her that is bullshit, I know it may not matter to her but she and AB lost a customer that day who is generous to a fault. I don't know where or why on some occaisions some of the AB chicas get off with a high and mighty attitude but it will not work with me any longer. I know they want my money and I want their services so I expect to have some say in what goes on.

Derekj6926
03-24-10, 01:56
Well Peter that confirms my suspicion about AB, this is not the first time an AB Chica played like she was a high class madaam. I certainly play well always treating the Chicas with extreme respect and ask the same in return. I will take your advice and stick with SG's and HK Chicas occaisionally one here and there as I travel around Zona Norte. Thanks for the confirmation!

A few bros have recently reported AB chicas refusing to be touched and being rude to them.

The AB chicas are trained by the bar management to act in certain ways. They would just stand there silently and motionlessly and would not start talking with the johns until they are offered ficha drinks. They are playing hard to get all the time. Now they are acting like they are so precious that they are untouchable, even when the johns buy their expensive ficha drinks. They are playing games with this BS attitude, whoores playing high-class girls, acting up like they are better than their clients...That attitude would just [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off.

It's not just a few girls, but that's the way Adelita wants to conduct its business. AB girls are all trained and told to act high and mighty by their managers. The nice, friendly girls are exceptions and not the rule in AB. You did the right thing by walking out of Adelita. You should not spend any money in that bar. There are happier places where you can spend your time and money.

Why should you spend any money with the rude, old and ugly Adelita chicas when HK chicas are younger, prettier and they are always happy and smiling to let you see and touch the sexiest parts of their bodies?

Adelita is not a fun and happy place. The vibes in Adelita have been very bad with me for over a year. I have not spent any money for drinks or to boink their chicas for a while.

One Wing Low
03-24-10, 02:41
Are you lying on top of a young, pretty, sexy, naked, smiling HK chica in La Cascada hotel room, accessing the internet on their wifi?

Please confirm the wifi part.

Is it true you can sneak 10 alley chicas into the Cascada room and the hotel wont charge you extra?

hehehe...

Well Peter that confirms my suspicion about AB, this is not the first time an AB Chica played like she was a high class madaam. I certainly play well always treating the Chicas with extreme respect and ask the same in return. I will take your advice and stick with SG's and HK Chicas occaisionally one here and there as I travel around Zona Norte. Thanks for the confirmation!

Derekj6926
03-24-10, 06:23
It was pretty neat having at room at Cascasdas Hotel which is above HK and Las Chevelas Clubs, was able to bring a HK Chica to my room with no room charge, a small savings. Was able to bring Edith up a SG who stands in front of Hotel Eduardo across the street. The rooms were not as nice as I had hoped for but acceptable and very convenient. Was on the fourth floor and the noise was not to to bad. The problem is the time passes like a blink of an eye and one is on their way back to reality. The next time I come to TJ I am going to make reservations for a single room which is $30. vs $47. for a double room, when I arrived there were no single rooms available according to the front desk but it seemed there were singles available. Had a great time and am waiting to get back there again ASAP!!!

Are you lying on top of a young, pretty, sexy, naked, smiling HK chica in La Cascada hotel room, accessing the internet on their wifi?

Please confirm the wifi part.

Is it true you can sneak 10 alley chicas into the Cascada room and the hotel wont charge you extra?

hehehe...

One Wing Low
03-25-10, 22:35
A few guys in this forum have been telling others what and how they should post.

Let me tell these guys that they are acting like rude, ignorant people. It's none of their business what, how and why anyone wants to post in this forum. This is a open forum. Anyone can post what he wants and how he wants it. If you dont like the materials or the posters, you have the right to ignore him.

There are published rules for this forum. None of the users have any rights to tell others what to do. When any guy violates others' rights in the forum, that creates friction and problems, which will cause detriment to the use and enjoyment of the forum to others.

Learn the rules of the roads so you wont have to be told how to behave.

Efjayel
04-08-10, 09:01
Thanks for being a curious cat Super Gato. That bit of investigation was very helpful. :)

What do you expect? Adelita is a meat processing factory. The quicker they can get the carcasses out of the door the better for their bottom line. Most AB chicas would try any trick to get you to blow your load quickly, like massaging your balls... They are so focused on making their money quickly that they never learn how to show at least a little bit of care for their clients. They are in beds to make money, not love...I can relate. I've had many AB girls completely ignore my commands when upstairs. This is usually when they are in a position of control like on top. I'll tell them to stop but instead of stopping they'll purposely start grinding faster trying to get me to cum. Little do they know it's because I want to switch positions and not because I'm about to blow my load. Still it become's frustrating.

Jackie888
05-04-10, 17:06

I can confirm this. I generally get in trouble when returning from HK where they're more liberal with the touch and feel.

A large chunk of the AB girls are stuck up.

One Wing Low
05-12-10, 23:54
your session sounded terrible. this holanda has bad, bad attitudes. she really roughed you up. i have never had any session that bad in mexico.

sounds like you know a lot about mexico and speak the language. you should have set this little biitch straight. she could easily lose her job at adelita if a few people complain to the manager.

when you are wronged, you should try to set matter straight. if not taking any time-consuming action, at least you should report the transgression to adelita's management so they can deal with her when she tries to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) other mongers again.

it's still not too late. write down details of the incident and make a complain to adelita management. you can help other bros that way. consider that a positive contribution from you to civilization in the western hemisphere...

was at ab saturday night with a buddy lots of hot
chicas... my buddy prefers the street scene so he kept walking out. i set my eyes on the super tall, with big t&a, holanda.. i invited her for a ficha to gauge her.... chatted it up a bit when her (non-alcoholic) drink came she downed it. my head was telling me no, but my little head was guiding me otherwise.

mechanical first session. recharged and she began with the second bj and then went for an hj. she said that was all i was gonna get. i was furious i told her i wanted money back, because we agree on 2 pops. she said i was getting two pops, but one one be by hand. she said no money back. i told her i was gonna go talk to the manager unless she gave me half my money back. she said she was yell for a cum boy if i insisted. i was furious. i am a native spanish speaker so i could have talked my way out of it easily and probably could have gotten my money back from the manager ( i quote one previous report on this forum as evidence that it is possible to get your money back). however, i was tired, it was late, and the last thing i wanted to do was argue. i just wanted to go home. i told her to give me 20 bucks back and left furious and ignored the cum boy. i didn't bother getting a room refund for the non-used time.

worst mongering experience i've ever had. lesson learned, if it quacks like a duck, it is a lame duck. go with your instincts. let your big head and not your little one do the thinking. stay away from holanda.

One Wing Low
05-15-10, 19:54
Everyone should know by now that Adelita chicas wont start talking until they are offered ficha drinks. They are not talking for free.

It's weird to walk into a bar to see the chicas stand around stiffly and silently...

Belgrath
05-16-10, 02:15
Everyone should know by now that Adelita chicas wont start talking until they are offered ficha drinks. They are not talking for free.

It's weird to walk into a bar to see the chicas stand around stiffly and silently...

Unless youre pretty repulsive, most chicas in bars are at least cordial and most are pretty friendly when you go up to them with a smile and at least seem interested and halfway interesting. Since you said you speak little spanish and most chikas know little or no english and thus hesitant to start speaking to gringos, it can be intimidating go up and start something other then just grabbing body parts and how much for the room.

Chicas in HK, LC, AB, CC, BT are all there to make money off of you via drinks or other personal services. Of the HK chicas that dont arriba or rarely arriba, they have to push hard then for ficha drinks and run around for tips to make money while AB the chicas ALL will f$ck and go alot more for the arribas since one 50-60 dollar arriba is as big a payday as 15-20 ficha drinks that they gotta split with the bar. HK also hires edecanes (sash girls) to entertain guests and coax em to buy drinks and supposedly not fuck if they dont have a health card (lol).

I guess if you go in AB sit there with a hostile attitude as shown here with the 100's of posts all slamming non HK bar girls they are gonna pick up on that and ignore you. Walk around, mingle with several chicas before running out the door huffing and raging in hundreds of posts about always being shot down by the chicas in a puta bar lol.

Zona bars are a good place to work on spanish, a few dance steps at LasChavales, and your game since its like youre using training wheels, pretty hard to strike out....Chicas can be pretty patient with dorky non spanish speakers if they think there might be a payout at the end. Pretty much everywhere else in Mexico and in the States, its nearly always up to the guy to go up to the girl and try to strike up a conversation its a good place to work on your nerves going up to a girl or a pack of them together,

One Wing Low
05-18-10, 08:06
Chicago used to be my favorite place. It was a nice, slow place with a few very good-looking chicas late at night.

Then Adelita became my favorite place. I used to spend most of my time with my friends in Adelita, watching the strip show, kidding and flirting with the chicas. I am not shy and have no reason to be intimidated by any girls anywhere in the world, with or without being able to speak their languages. In fact, I knew a few of Adelita's trophy girls well enough to negotiate screwing them on credit! Working girls are not really interested in your charms. They are mostly interested in the quickest and easiest ways to remove your money!

During that time, HK was a sleazy joint with mostly fat, ugly strippers. I used to go in HK, make the round, then go back to Adelita all night. For months after the expansion, it still had mostly ugly strippers. I used to moan about it. Only in the past year or so, it started having a lot of hot chicas every night I was there, a lot more than anyone can even think of sampling them all. They would go around talking, flirting, smiling, having fun with the guys...they are a lot more lively, fun, sexy and attractive that way.

My focus is young pretty chicas. I am allergic to fat or ugly women. So I prefer to go to only places where there are more pretty chicas.

As I walked around Adelita, most chicas would give me the eyes and a few would pinch my butt of grab my crotch/hands to get my attention. But even the chicas I know well seem to try to do it very discreetly, as if they would get into big trouble doing it. I just hate to see anyone limited in their freedom or having to act under fear. Adelita chicas are nowhere as sexy and attractive as HK chicas when they just stand around stiffly, silently, without expressions.

Adelita chicas are obviously under instructions by the management not to make the first move to approach mongers. Talking and touching only start after the mongers show interests in and buy ficha drinks for the chicas. Perhaps the bar does not want chicas to fight over the mongers and turn the place into a cheap whoorehouse, well, cheaper than it already is....

Obviously there must be some good reasons as 10x more guys would rather spend their money in HK than Adelita. HK chicas are just a lot more attractive and sexy as they are free to roam around, talking, flirting, smiling with the guys or gossiping with one another.

I can only screw 2 or 3 times a night at most, but I also enjoy flirting with pretty, sexy girls all night. That's why I would rather spend most of my time doing both in HK...

Unless youre pretty repulsive, most chicas in bars are at least cordial and most are pretty friendly when you go up to them with a smile and at least seem interested and halfway interesting. Since you said you speak little spanish and most chikas know little or no english and thus hesitant to start speaking to gringos, it can be intimidating go up and start something other then just grabbing body parts and how much for the room.

I guess if you go in AB sit there with a hostile attitude as shown here with the 100's of posts all slamming non HK bar girls they are gonna pick up on that and ignore you. Walk around, mingle with several chicas before running out the door huffing and raging in hundreds of posts about always being shot down by the chicas in a puta bar lol.

to go up to the girl and try to strike up a conversation its a good place to work on your nerves going up to a girl or a pack of them together,

Ath Trainer
05-18-10, 11:00
Chicago used to be my favorite place. It was a nice, slow place with a few very good-looking chicas late at night.

Then Adelita became my favorite place. I used to spend most of my time with my friends in Adelita, watching the strip show, kidding and flirting with the chicas. I am not shy and have no reason to be intimidated by any girls anywhere in the world, with or without being able to speak their languages. In fact, I knew a few of Adelita's trophy girls well enough to negotiate screwing them on credit! Working girls are not really interested in your charms. They are mostly interested in the quickest and easiest ways to remove your money!

During that time, HK was a sleazy joint with mostly fat, ugly strippers. I used to go in HK, make the round, then go back to Adelita all night. For months after the expansion, it still had mostly ugly strippers. I used to moan about it. Only in the past year or so, it started having a lot of hot chicas every night I was there, a lot more than anyone can even think of sampling them all. They would go around talking, flirting, smiling, having fun with the guys...they are a lot more lively, fun, sexy and attractive that way.

My focus is young pretty chicas. I am allergic to fat or ugly women. So I prefer to go to only places where there are more pretty chicas.

As I walked around Adelita, most chicas would give me the eyes and a few would pinch my butt of grab my crotch/hands to get my attention. But even the chicas I know well seem to try to do it very discreetly, as if they would get into big trouble doing it. I just hate to see anyone limited in their freedom or having to act under fear. Adelita chicas are nowhere as sexy and attractive as HK chicas when they just stand around stiffly, silently, without expressions.

Adelita chicas are obviously under instructions by the management not to make the first move to approach mongers. Talking and touching only start after the mongers show interests in and buy ficha drinks for the chicas. Perhaps the bar does not want chicas to fight over the mongers and turn the place into a cheap whoorehouse, well, cheaper than it already is....

Obviously there must be some good reasons as 10x more guys would rather spend their money in HK than Adelita. HK chicas are just a lot more attractive and sexy as they are free to roam around, talking, flirting, smiling with the guys or gossiping with one another.

I can only screw 2 or 3 times a night at most, but I also enjoy flirting with pretty, sexy girls all night. That's why I would rather spend most of my time doing both in HK...

Many people talk about how AB girls are "ordered" to just stand around like statues. I find that hard to believe. Although, I will agree, that most do just stand around, and will not make the first move. There are some that do come up to you and make the first move. Usually, they are the bottom feeders of the club.

If making the first move is not allowed by management, how come the fat/ugly girls are allowed to do it? You would think this perk would be given to the hotties. I don't think it's the rules at AB, more the attitude.

Phordphan
05-18-10, 16:36

Sorry, gotta call bunk on this one.

The girls in TB sit and wait for the guy to make the first move. Prior to the remodel, the girls in LC sat along the long bar and tried to make eye contact with all the guys walking by. CC was the same. Rarely did some chica come up to you.

AB is much the same, except they're all standing around trying to flaunt their assets.

It's not a management thing, it's a Latin American thing.

HK is very popular now because they finally hit upon the combination of a US strip club with Mexican rules. That's a winner, as far as gringos are concerned, wherever it's tried. :) AB is successful with gringos because a lot of the girls speak enough English to get by, and it's whole vibe is gringo-centric. Walk in, grab the girl, head upstairs, pay in dollars, leave. Wham bam. Just like McDonalds. LOL The other places have a lot more of a "Local" vibe, including the girls sitting around waiting for you to approach them, or for a mesero to drag them over to you.

One Wing Low
05-18-10, 18:41
In Adelita, no chicas, hotties or fuglies, ever make the first move, at least with me. They would only give you the eyes or a pinch in the butt very discreetly, like they are afraid they would get caught. Looks like their modus operandi is to wait to be selected and approached first by mongers. The fuglies probably are too desperate for business, that they just had to do it.

In HK, if you give the chicas the eyes, or if you stick your tongue out and flick it around like you were polishing their pussies, they would come over and start flirting. Some would just come by, rubbing their boobies or rear ends against you, asking for drinks. Some shy ones would just come over and sit next to you, hoping you would notice and make the first move. Looks like they are free to approach guys in their own ways.

The atmosphere in HK is like a big, erotic, fun party with lots of good-looking strippers. Some mongers like HK's free-wheeling ways. Others prefer AB's structured and more predictable system...

Many people talk about how AB girls are "ordered" to just stand around like statues. I find that hard to believe. Although, I will agree, that most do just stand around, and will not make the first move. There are some that do come up to you and make the first move. Usually, they are the bottom feeders of the club.

If making the first move is not allowed by management, how come the fat/ugly girls are allowed to do it? You would think this perk would be given to the hotties. I don't think it's the rules at AB, more the attitude.

Sound7
05-18-10, 20:30
It is good to read that various sort of rudimentary pattern recognition approach are being applied towards the AB chicas and others.

The facts do support a clear pattern the chicas are more approachable in less traffic (crowd). Physcial contact varies on the proivider's marketing plan.

Some chicas just sit at the bar and use the language skill as the bait to order drinks and negotiate.

It is 360 to say the least at AB. Fun is not the same as HK.

In Adelita, no chicas, hotties or fuglies, ever make the first move, at least with me. They would only give you the eyes or a pinch in the butt very discreetly, like they are afraid they would get caught. Looks like their modus operandi is to wait to be selected and approached first by mongers. The fuglies probably are too desperate for business, that they just had to do it.

In HK, if you give the chicas the eyes, or if you stick your tongue out and flick it around like you were polishing their pussies, they would come over and start flirting. Some would just come by, rubbing their boobies or rear ends against you, asking for drinks. Some shy ones would just come over and sit next to you, hoping you would notice and make the first move. Looks like they are free to approach guys in their own ways.

The atmosphere in HK is like a big, erotic, fun party with lots of good-looking strippers. Some mongers like HK's free-wheeling ways. Others prefer AB's structured and more predictable system.

One Wing Low
07-03-10, 02:16
I havent seen Claudia the spinner for 1 year, since last year's July 4. She will please you in many ways and show you how you can please a woman... Good girl.

Many alley girls are younger and actually better-looking than AB chicas. You can see them better in the street light vs. a very dark room in AB where you cannot really see what you are renting.

Street girls are also nice, young, fresh with natural beauty and congenial attitudes, compared to bar girls who usually have fake boobs, fake asses, tatoos all over their bodies and shitty ghetto attitudes.

Try Kenya, Samantha or Karina in the long corridor to hotel Mini. They are pretty and have perfectly round, perky B boobs and nice as hell in bed. Karina is too shy to look at herself getting fucked in the wall mirror, but she would hang on tight to you with her arms and legs like an octopuss and will pull your ass in with each thrust...

You may have to hang around the alley waiting for them between their sessions...

Hit the zone/AB earlier in the month with a buddy (his first time) . Happy to announce that the incredible blond Claudia is back. Haven't seen her in over a year or 2. Still petite, pretty and great spinner little body. I think she may have had a child due to the little incision scar below the belly button. That explains though why she was still as tight as I remember her. If you haven't done her, you must. Not too many girls will do as many positions at a whim like she does (reverse cowgirl, edge of bed while you stand, etc...) and either she really does enjoy it or she's one hell of an actress, pure porn star experience.

HOWEVER, you must check out the street scence on the backside of AB & HK. Holy shit, there were a couple that would be top #5 material in AB. And for only $25-$30!?! Almost felt guilty. So I bought my buddy one as that's about the same price for a private lap dance at the strip clubs back home. Crazy isn't it?

GT

One Wing Low
08-18-10, 16:28
Hi Smuler,

So you made it to TJ as planned. It would have been nice to meet you. But I had company all week which I could not shake off.

Looks like you had a good time with the Adelita chicas. However, I would never let any chica monopolize me for repeat business days after days. I would just politely tell them I am meeting other girls and will see them on other days. A lot of guys are just too nice, they could never shake off any chica.

The challenge is to pick up trophy girls and have good times with them upstairs. Most are pretty good, even with strangers from out of town...

Hope to meet you some other times.

Thanks Scooter,

I met her, actually, she came up to me sitting by the back bar on Sunday afternoon.

As you said, she is a little older/heavier than the others.

But certainly great English, plus you can tell by her attitude, that she wasn't going to rip me off.

Very easy to negotiate a nice session with, before we went upstairs.

Slowly sipped her ficha drink (water), so she was a keeper.

Gave me such a good session, that I purposely visited her the next day on my birthday

I asked her about a smoking hot big fake titted blonde that screamed " ripoff " by the bar.

She was wearing a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader uniform.

Angela actually said that she knew her for a couple years, and as far as she knew, she was an OK girl.

I came back looking for her on my birthday, but Angela intercepted me before I had the chance to see her.

Smuler

Smuler
08-19-10, 01:18
Hi Smuler,

So you made it to TJ as planned. It would have been nice to meet you. But I had company all week which I could not shake off.

Looks like you had a good time with the Adelita chicas. However, I would never let any chica monopolize me for repeat business days after days. I would just politely tell them I am meeting other girls and will see them on other days. A lot of guys are just too nice, they could never shake off any chica.

The challenge is to pick up trophy girls and have good times with them upstairs. Most are pretty good, even with strangers from out of town...

Hope to meet you some other times.Hi Captain Solo

Yes, too bad we couldn't meet.

She didn't monopolize my time though.

It was a concious , alert decision on my part.

My travel plans that day involved me popping one off as soon as possible, and the pickings were quite slim @ 2 PM.

Angela was a no-brainer for the scenario that unfolded.

If I come back at Xmas time, I will reach out to you for a meetup?

Best Regards

Smuler

One Wing Low
08-22-10, 02:06
Man. It must be nice to monger in Montreal in the cool summer and vacation in TJ for hot, sunny, sexy Christmas...hehe.

I can still remember the young, nice, sweet, pretty, petite French-speaking girls who hang out in the casas near Le Vieux Montreal and the street girls on the dark streets off St. Catherine... also the casas on both French and English sections of Ottawa...and the rowdy strip clubs in Windsor where the Detroit brass go to relax on Friday nights...

I should be around during Christmas. Would be delighted to meet you. I may do a few TLN during the holidays. Who knows?

With more time on hand, I will try the local escorts who advertise in SEXYTIJUANA.COM for some intense, local flavors...hehe...

Hi Captain Solo
If I come back at Xmas time, I will reach out to you for a meetup?
Smuler

One Wing Low
11-24-10, 01:39
Was in Adelita weekend last week. 1 chica was stripping. The place was subdued, not as noisy and boisterous like HK.

There were about 20 chicas, a few very attractive young girls. Guys were probably fewer than girls.

One of the chicas grabbed me and quickly proposed a $40 romp in the bed. She was not the hottest girl in the bar, but has a slim, dark-skinned body and an above average face.

$40 for half hour is a good deal. Looks like Adelita chicas can be competititve with the alley chicas.

I have to see whether I can get that deal with the trophy fucks.

Ninguno Especial
12-09-10, 18:01
One of the chicas grabbed me and quickly proposed a $40 romp in the bed. She was not the hottest girl in the bar, but has a slim, dark-skinned body and an above average face.

$40 for half hour is a good deal. Looks like Adelita chicas can be competititve with the alley chicas.

I have to see whether I can get that deal with the trophy fucks. Trophies can be a little more of a challenge but some will take $50 or even 500 pesos (with a little whining).

One Wing Low
12-12-10, 19:48
Went in Adelita Friday trying to score a discount session with one of those trophies, but found none.

The chicas all looked older and ordinary in the dark bar. The alley actually has many better-looking girls. Have to try again soon.

Trophies can be a little more of a challenge but some will take $50 or even 500 pesos (with a little whining).

One Wing Low
01-30-11, 03:17
Went for the seafood tacos and soup at the corner Contitucion and Coiahuila.

Walked through Adelita to check out the talents. There was no stripper on the floor. Girls just hang around silently. Sad to say, even in the dim light, did not find a single girl attractive enough to warrant stopping, buying her a drink and considering fuucking.

Most girls looked way below average, compared to the sweet pretty girls in Hong Kong. Even the alley has a few better-looking girls.

Amerioca
05-07-11, 07:54
Went for the seafood tacos and soup at the corner Contitucion and Coiahuila.

Walked through Adelita to check out the talents. There was no stripper on the floor. Girls just hang around silently. Sad to say, even in the dim light, did not find a single girl attractive enough to warrant stopping, buying her a drink and considering fuucking.

Most girls looked way below average, compared to the sweet pretty girls in Hong Kong. Even the alley has a few better-looking girls. Prior to 2009, I remember the vibe in that place, when it was rocking, nothing but smiles. Maybe the chicas will return this summer.

I appreciate your frequent reports.

One Wing Low
05-08-11, 10:27
Couple years ago Chicago used to have the best-looking girls. Then Adelita had the best selection of good-looking girls. Now HK seems to have the best and the largest selection to chose from.

I used to hang out only in Adelita. But now I only go to HK. Was in HK on Friday night. There were many girls I would love to take to the sack. Meseros were pouring free tequilas while the girls were humping the guys on Pista Sul. It was a lot of fun.

Prior to 2009, I remember the vibe in that place, when it was rocking, nothing but smiles. Maybe the chicas will return this summer.

I appreciate your frequent reports.

One Wing Low
07-02-12, 23:26
Went in Adelita at about 9:30PM Friday night.

There were not too many guys, perhaps 20. One could walk around the bar without impedance.

There were over a dozen girls hanging out silently, none struck my fancy.

There was no stripper on stage and no greasy MC yapping away his lewd remarks with the mike.

One girl next to the toilet grabbed my arms, trying to to get me to look at her again, but she was not attractive. Just went around the bar one lap then went out.

Adelita is not much fun. Have not bought any drink there for a few years. Only go there to recycle the beers from HK. Hehehe.

One Wing Low
06-04-13, 19:09
Went in for a beer with a wingman. The place felt low-brow with putas standing around silently and the chubby stripper was old and tired, not very lively.

My wingman screws a Adelita puta regularly, but even he was bored with the old and ugly putas, so we drank the beer fast and went out.

On the way out, ran into Julia, the tall, light-skinned puta who used to work in HK. Apparently she moved over to Adelita in the last 6 months. My wingman said the last he fucked her in HK, her pussy was stinky. So be careful where you park your nose.

One Wing Low
04-13-14, 16:50
I made the tour checking out the meat in Adelitas Friday night. 2 chunky and dark strippers were dancing on the stage and hassling guys for propinas.

While I always have boners for at least 2 dozens girls every time I am in Hong Kong, for the last few years, not even 1 girl in Adelita aroused my interest in carnal knowledge. They all look old, chunky and homely.

As I walked by the low bar, some one grabbed and tickled my waist. It was Dianna, who used to hang out in front of hotel Mini. She looks damn good in Adelita, better than most. She was sitting with another girl at the low bar so I did not see her. She was smiling broadly with her bright red lipstick. I saw her hang out in the alley for a few years, but she did not look like my type, so I never screwed her. Part of the reason was I cannot speak Spanish worth a damn.

A wingman knows her well, always stopping and bullshitting with her in Spanish, giving her candies and gifts. He's been going to La Zona screwing girls since the 60's and has a lot of interesting knowledge of Tijuana and the changes there in the last few decades. It's strange how this guy has a rough life with his wife and kid, and he treats various people in the alley like Diana, putas in the clubs, hotels' owners etc. Like his own family.

One Wing Low
07-18-15, 17:20
Walked through Adelita Friday night after 10 PM.

Adelita had about 30-40 chicas. There were quite a few new, skinny girls. The lighting in Adelita is always dark. You can have general ideas of the sizes and shapes of the chicas, but not the details and it's hard to tell if they are pretty and good-looking. I could not recognize a few chicas that I had known for a few years. You would have to be within 6 inches of their faces to do positive identification.

However, the chicas seem to get used to operate in the dark. The night vision can tell them exactly who's who walking through that door.

Adelita is worth checking for new talents.

Jackie888
09-28-15, 21:52
On Friday I made a real effort to like Adelitas spending about 3 hours and roughly 6 frichas drinks here on 3 chicas. But for whatever reason I can't make a connection. It seems to me that the chicas here are wired differently than the other bars including HK, Tropical, Chebelas, Valentina, other alley bars and Dolce on the corner. They were real business like from the moment they sat down for a drink, sizing me up to whether I want to go upstairs. I can see the light going off in their heads when I didn't agree to sex fast enough.

Want a touch? A feel? A kiss? A boob flash? A butt flash? No chance.

It was a factory atmosphere here years ago when it was the top bar. It's still a factory despite relegated to a distant 2nd. Here, there are only about 5 girls here that are playful enough for me. The rest are real serious. If anyone wants type A women, they're all here.

HorseTrader
09-29-15, 03:23
On Friday I made a real effort to like Adelitas spending about 3 hours and roughly 6 frichas drinks here on 3 chicas. But for whatever reason I can't make a connection. It seems to me that the chicas here are wired differently than the other bars including HK, Tropical, Chebelas, Valentina, other alley bars...

Want a touch? A feel? A kiss? A boob flash? A butt flash? No chance.
.AB is definitely different, but I got plenty of touches, feels, and little kisses on Friday late afternoon. For me, not nearly as enjoyable as HK. I agree with your post.

In HK I feel I could be friends with a few of the girls. AB not at all.

I just finished a 9 day business trip to San Diego and I made it to Tijuana on 7 days. If my counting is correct, I went arriba with 2 AB girls and 7 HK girls. All 7 HK girls were more fun upstairs than either AB girl. Two HK girls got multiple trips arriba but I wouldn't consider repeating with either AB girl.

HK feels like a party with friends. AB feel like pure business.

Captain Solo
09-29-15, 03:55
Adelita is a traditional Mexican putas bar with strict work rules. It sure feels like a cold and dark meat freezers, stoked with dead zombies standing stiffly and silently around.

Someone mentioned Adelita's owners have been fucking all these girls bareback for free every day. I bet Adelita girls are harassed, abused, taken advantage by every assholes in the bar management everyday. They act with fear typical of trafficked women.

HK has more relaxed work rules. HK girls are free to cruise around selling fichas, hooking guys, booking their deals, so they are just a lot more fun and flirty in the bar and sweeter, sexier in bed.

Jackie888
09-29-15, 19:14
One thing I noticed from Adelitas is that the upon the first several seconds of meeting a girl, she will look up and ask if you want to go to a room. She doesn't even introduce herself nor ask for your name. Most of the time, her introduction is: "Hey baby, let's go to a room. " It's the same introduction one gets on the streets, except that it has been translated to English.

In most of the other clubs, it's "Hi, how are you? What's your name? Do you want to dance? Buy me a drink? Let's talk. " So a friendship is easily established before the sex. In HK, there's is also the touchy and feel. Not only you feeling her out, but her feeling you out, running her hands through your hair, massaging your arms and holding your hands, and kissing you.

Adelitas is so different from the other bars. Funny but the only ones that I've had a good time at Adelitas are ex-HK chicas.

Member #4450
10-25-16, 01:30
Someone mentioned Adelita's owners have been fucking all these girls bareback for free every day. I bet Adelita girls are harassed, abused, taken advantage by every assholes in the bar management everyday. They act with fear typical of trafficked women.

.Old thread but I know many people thinks this is what's going on in AB or HK but this is absolutely false. The girls can come and go as they please they are not abused or slaves like some people think. This is like any other job and the bar has working rules like ficha drinks schedule time and making money with customer service upstairs.

Who ever told you the AB Owner screws these girls bareback for free doesn't know what's he's talking about.

First of all the real AB owner is an old dude and all guys working in here including the meseros are married and wives knows what's going on in the bar. Lets make sense who would have unprotected sex with every girl working in the bar and taking chances of catching herpes or worse.

Maybe Sometimes a girl will f. K a bar employee for whatever reason but very rare. Bar wants the ficha money a girl can't pay debts to the bar by screwing the owner or an emplyee it's all BS.

The peolpe working here can get fired if they harass the girls just like anyone of us can get kicked out for mistreating the girl.

Trust me they are not sexual slaves they enjoy what they do they make a ton of money they have nice clothes and expensive phones they also get nice gifts from customers that doesn't look like the life of an abused sex slave to me LOL.

Captain Solo
10-25-16, 03:31
Adelita is just a fuck factory with an assembly line of pussies going up to hotel Coahuila.

One thing I noticed from Adelitas is that the upon the first several seconds of meeting a girl, she will look up and ask if you want to go to a room. She doesn't even introduce herself nor ask for your name. Most of the time, her introduction is: "Hey baby, let's go to a room. " It's the same introduction one gets on the streets, except that it has been translated to English.

In most of the other clubs, it's "Hi, how are you? What's your name? Do you want to dance? Buy me a drink? Let's talk. " So a friendship is easily established before the sex. In HK, there's is also the touchy and feel. Not only you feeling her out, but her feeling you out, running her hands through your hair, massaging your arms and holding your hands, and kissing you.

Adelitas is so different from the other bars. Funny but the only ones that I've had a good time at Adelitas are ex-HK chicas.

Captain Solo
10-25-16, 04:38
Some old Mexican dudes can be as horny as a dog in heat! Bar owners should not fuck a favorite girl and treat her with favoritism. That would raise jealousy among the workers and destroy morale. That's why they have to fuck all girls equally!

Being the merchandise in bars, ideally the chicas should be charging everybody the same price for their access, but a lot of them are living with and fucking meseros. Some guys in the other site was talking about HK's pista butches eating out bar chicas regularly. It's difficult to completely eradicate fraternizing in the bar.

I think Donald Trump would do very well owning puta bars in Tijuana. It's a much juicier job than the presidency. Someone should broach the idea to him.

First of all the real AB owner is an old dude and all guys working in here including the meseros are married and wives knows what's going on in the bar.
The peolpe working here can get fired if they harass the girls just like anyone of us can get kicked out for mistreating the girl.

Trust me they are not sexual slaves they enjoy what they do they make a ton of money they have nice clothes and expensive phones they also get nice gifts from customers that doesn't look like the life of an abused sex slave to me LOL.

Member #4450
10-25-16, 17:02
Some old Mexican dudes can be as horny as a dog in heat! Bar owners should not fuck a favorite girl and treat her with favoritism. That would raise jealousy among the workers and destroy morale. That's why they have to fuck all girls equally!

Being the merchandise in bars, ideally the chicas should be charging everybody the same price for their access, but a lot of them are living with and fucking meseros. Some guys in the other site was talking about HK's pista butches eating out bar chicas regularly. It's difficult to completely eradicate fraternizing in the bar.

I think Donald Trump would do very well owning puta bars in Tijuana. It's a much juicier job than the presidency. Someone should broach the idea to him.I guess if meseros got the dough they can screw the girl I doubt is free they hardly can make a living on tips.

Captain Solo
10-26-16, 15:12
The putas sometimes hand out free "samples."

I guess if meseros got the dough they can screw the girl I doubt is free they hardly can make a living on tips.

Member #4450
10-26-16, 19:42
The putas sometimes hand out free "samples."Hehe we should get free samples too.

Member #4450
10-26-16, 19:52
The putas sometimes hand out free "samples."Hehe we should get free samples too. You know I heard the girls in AB talking about the midget working in there got one of the girls pregnant but I'm not sure if it's true so I guess some meseros get bareback freebies.

Captain Solo
10-27-16, 23:50
Don't know how that midget would manage to satisfy the chicas' ravenous sexual appetites.

The chicas have so much sex that it's very hard for them to get aroused and climax. They would have to use lots of sex toys and kinky sex acts to get off. I met a very good-looking girl in Hollywood who had problems climaxing. I had to work hard with my fingers on her clit and pussy for half hour to bring her off. Then I stuck my dick into her wet, throbbing pussy.

She was so grateful. But apparently women can have clitoral climax easily just by pressing a vibrator on the pelvic area above their clits. Some get off by having their clits and labia sucked.

Hehe we should get free samples too. You know I heard the girls in AB talking about the midget working in there got one of the girls pregnant but I'm not sure if it's true so I guess some meseros get bareback freebies.

Jackie888
10-29-16, 21:59
Don't know how that midget would manage to satisfy the chicas' ravenous sexual appetites.

The chicas have so much sex that it's very hard for them to get aroused and climax. They would have to use lots of sex toys and kinky sex acts to get off. I met a very good-looking girl in Hollywood who had problems climaxing. I had to work hard with my fingers on her clit and pussy for half hour to bring her off. Then I stuck my dick into her wet, throbbing pussy.

She was so grateful. But apparently women can have clitoral climax easily just by pressing a vibrator on the pelvic area above their clits. Some get off by having their clits and labia sucked.I often tell a chica to pretend that they're having sex with their favorite movie star, husband, boyfriend, etc. This worked very well from my experience. Hell, I even ask what their names are to play that role. Damn, maybe I should be the one getting paid since they never say my name when they come.

Captain Solo
10-30-16, 05:17
I got to use this trick.

Who are the hottest and sexiest Mexican actors?

I often tell a chica to pretend that they're having sex with their favorite movie star, husband, boyfriend, etc. This worked very well from my experience. Hell, I even ask what their names are to play that role. Damn, maybe I should be the one getting paid since they never say my name when they come.

Member #4450
10-30-16, 07:29
I often tell a chica to pretend that they're having sex with their favorite movie star, husband, boyfriend, etc. This worked very well from my experience. Hell, I even ask what their names are to play that role. Damn, maybe I should be the one getting paid since they never say my name when they come.Just tell her to pretend she's with hornytraveler she will be like a wild animal no girl can resist that I'm too sexy for my shirt.

Captain Solo
10-30-16, 18:24
It's very strange.

Every time I told the chicas I was Horny Traveler in the flesh, they all started howling like female dogs in heat. Hehe.

Just tell her to pretend she's with hornytraveler she will be like a wild animal no girl can resist that I'm too sexy for my shirt.

Member #4450
10-31-16, 00:09
I got to use this trick.

Who are the hottest and sexiest Mexican actors?Well it depends on your age are you about George Clooney age or Justin Bieber?

Captain Solo
10-31-16, 06:39
George Clooney.

I don't want to be the stiff and phony Antonio Banderas, even if I can fuck Melanie Griffith 5 times a day for free.

I think Benicio Del Toro is one of the coolest, most expressive actor anywhere.

Well it depends on your age are you about George Clooney age or Justin Bieber?

Member #4450
10-31-16, 20:51
George Clooney.

I don't want to be the stiff and phony Antonio Banderas, even if I can fuck Melanie Griffith 5 times a day for free.

I think Benicio Del Toro is one of the coolest, most expressive actor anywhere.Ok now that we become gay I pick Russell Crowe in Gladiator LOL.

Captain Solo
11-01-16, 22:07
La Zona chicas probably would not know who or what Russel Crowe is, that you want to be.

They probably think it's a new brand of super-absorbent tampon made in USA, and you want to be treated as such.

Ok now that we become gay I pick Russell Crowe in Gladiator LOL.

Member #4450
11-02-16, 03:10
La Zona chicas probably would not know who or what Russel Crowe is, that you want to be.

They probably think it's a new brand of super-absorbent tampon made in USA, and you want to be treated as such.This is so stupid the girls don't give a shit who you are just put a $20 between her tits and she will fall in love don't need no actor you can be shrek they don't care but the donkey gets more pussy.

Captain Solo
11-03-16, 01:15
Not true that the chicas would fall in love with any guy who gives them money.

If they think you are OK, IE not a cheap, abusive asshole, they can give you very nice sessions. If they hate you, they can just star fish, close their eyes, fart out of their asses, let you do all the work, or worse yet, they can act up so badly in bed and make you feel you are screwing a hungry bear. Hehe.

The putas all have BFs they are so deeply in love with, that they would wear the pussies out to bring home food, booze, drugs, sex. A lot of the best-looking ones get pregnant, not by mongers but by their BFs or padrotes, and leave the profession.

This is so stupid the girls don't give a shit who you are just put a $20 between her tits and she will fall in love don't need no actor you can be shrek they don't care but the donkey gets more pussy.

Member #4450
11-05-16, 09:45
Not true that the chicas would fall in love with any guy who gives them money.

If they think you are OK, IE not a cheap, abusive asshole, they can give you very nice sessions. If they hate you, they can just star fish, close their eyes, fart out of their asses, let you do all the work, or worse yet, they can act up so badly in bed and make you feel you are screwing a hungry bear. Hehe.

The putas all have BFs they are so deeply in love with, that they would wear the pussies out to bring home food, booze, drugs, sex. A lot of the best-looking ones get pregnant, not by mongers but by their BFs or padrotes, and leave the profession.Gee man I think you take every thread you read too seriously the fall in love was just an expression not a fact.

One Wing Low
01-15-18, 18:56
Went in Adelita with a wing man 9 PM the first Friday after New Year.

The bar is pretty dark. You really cannot see grandmas from pigs.

There were perhaps half a dozen women in the bar, none look attractive enough to spend 5 minutes with. We just walked.