PDA

View Full Version : One Wing Low in Puerto Vallarta

One Wing Low
06-26-05, 07:26
PV is very wet, green and tropical. I found the chicas wet but not that warm.

The clubs in PV are very expensive. I remember they wanted $300 to take the girls to the back room. Take them out and the rates are even higher. There were about 12 girls in Obsession, 3 or 4 would rate as stunning model type. The other clubs just don't have the quanity or quality.

El Zona Roja is on the main road North of town, passed the cruise ship terminal, behind the bull ring. Turn into the dirt road right before the bull ring and go about 1000 ft. The bars are inside a run-down walled compound on the right. The cabbies all know this place and will charge about 20 pesos from the hotel zone.

The bars open early, like 10AM. It looks like a lot of the girls live there in the rooms behind the bars, and they take johns there for tricks. I went there a few times during the day and always found a few good-looking chicas. The surrounding area is pretty run down, there are no street lights, no taxi waiting, so I did not want to go at night. At night the bars have loud bands, dancing, drinks and food. The chicas charge between 400-500 pesos, depending on your bargaining skills. They take you into their small, rinky rooms with single beds in the back.

One time the young, cute chica found a large, brown, hairy spider, the size of a tarantula, on the wall above her bed. She tried to chase it away by spraying beer at it, but it refused to budge. I did not want to kill the shit, fearful that it would rally its extended family and spoil my session. So we were screwing and both keeping an eye on the spider's movement. The chica took her clothes off showing a young, beautiful body. She was very nice, easy and sweet, more like a family affair, compared to the wham, bang, thank you ma'ams in TJ. The session was very good. Would not mind facing the hairy spider a bit to do it again.

The hotels have a bar tour every night for about 100 pesos. They van you all night to various hot bars where the non-pros hang out. There were a lot single and beautiful chicas hanging out drinking in the bars, obviously waiting for some actions.

Senor Frog's down town is alive with nice and fresh teen-age meat, if that's what turns you on. The chance for gringos to score with the non-pro's is very high, since the chicas all want to take a shot at dating someone who may provide a visa for them to go to El Norte... Just pretend that you are ready to marry the hot Mexican chicas and provide them with a big, beautiful home in East Los Angeles. It works every time.

El Zona Roja is still far more time efficient if you just want quick, no BS sex.

One Wing Low
06-26-05, 23:17
Senor Frog's down town is alive with nice and fresh teen-age meat, if that's what turns you on. The chance for gringos to score with the non-pro's is very high, since the chicas all want to take a shot at dating someone who may provide a visa for them to go to El Norte. Just pretend that you are ready to marry the hot Mexican chicas and provide them with a big, beautiful home in East Los Angeles. It works every time.Unfortunately I know a guy who played this game, ended up being hooked by a chica who looks like a tiny 18 YO. Her family runs a little restaurant in downtown PV. He came back to PV a few times to see her. Before he knew it she had 2 babies who were allegedly his, but share no resemblance with him whatsoever.

By this time, this guy was so hooked with all this family sentiment bull shit, so he agreed to marry her and adopt the 2 kids. After a Christian wedding, it turned out that this little young chica had a teen-age daughter out of wedlock previously with someone else. She and her family were hiding this fact all along.

This guy somehow got attached to the 2 kids who were allegedly his, so he flew down to PV every month to visit with them. The girl used the kids to make him apply for visas to bring the whole family to El Norte. No visas, no visiting the kids. And there were many dire emergencies in her family which require his sending money...

1 year after applying for the visas, he found out that she had tried to sneak into the US a few times in the past and was caught twice by Border Patrol. She never mentioned this fact to him. Her visa was withheld for 10 years for the infractions. She kept pressuring and he spent tens of thousands of dollars on attorneys on promises that they can move her visa application forward. As you can guess, the money was wasted and her visa went nowhere.

The guy was out of a lot of money, time, headaches and heartaches. He felt cheated and his life completely wrecked by all the dishonesty, lies and deceptions coming from this girl and her family.

The lesson is to never underestimate the chicas' ability to lie and manipulate, and the big problems and needs they bring along in a personal relationship. It may be far cheaper and better to pay for their GFE and temporary friendships.

One Wing Low
01-22-06, 15:48
Hi Serinar,

Also Junior and Senor Frog have a lot of nice girls. These are nice, normal girls, non pro, so treat them well.

Would love to go with you to the bars and do some cultural exchange with real Mexican people. Would be a lot of fun.

Will let you know next time I am in PV.

Hello guys,

I currently live in PV. I'm actually Mexican though brought up in a very non-mexican way. In any case. I currently live in PV. And I LOVE to go around bar jumping at night. Any information you need. It will be my pleasure to share with you up to date info on the places where we can go and enjoy the company of women. And if you're ever down here. Well go out and say hello to the girls ourselves. I know a great deal of them. And most of them know me, or heard about me. I'm excited to have found this site. And look forward to messaging with you guys.

One Wing Low
10-03-07, 15:13
Follow the main road North out of town, pass the cruise ship terminal. WHen you see the big sign for the bull ring on your right, turn right into that dirt road. There is no street light, so it's very dark at night.

Go in this dirt road for about 1Km, there is a compound on your right that is walled in, with a wide gate for 2 cars. That's the Zona Roja. Inside there is a large dirt parking lot, with about 10 bars surrounding it.

I was there a few times during the day time. Each time there were a few doable chicas. Price was about $40. The area is pretty isolated so I did not try it after midnight. Dont know what I was missing.

The chicas in the other bars in downtown tourist area were very hot, model quality, asking $300. I passed. Local guys were telling me to go to Senor Frog downtown to pick up freebies. The hotels also have a bars hopping tour at night. There were a lot of freebies hanging out at the bars waiting for actions...Try it.

Don Tonto
10-03-07, 17:12
Hey One Wing Low,

That dirt road is now a paved one. What progress! There is also a big housing project that is slowly encircling the Zona area. I wouldn't be too surprised if the Zona disappears (or relocates) in a few more years as the land becomes more valuable as residential property.

The Zona Roja place is pretty dead during the day, but I guess there might be a girl or two wandering around about as some of the "Zona" girls actually live in the compound. The other girls usually arrive by taxi.

One Wing Low
10-03-07, 17:20
PV is a very nice town to go fishing and mongering.

I am planning to go to Mazatlan.

Can you comment on fishing, partying and mongering in Mazatlan vs. PV???

Hey One Wing Low,
That dirt road is now a paved one. What progress! The Zona Rosa place is pretty dead during the day, but I guess there might be a girl or two wandering around about as some of the "Zona" girls actually live in the compound. The other girls usually arrive by taxi.

One Wing Low
08-07-08, 08:06
Damn, I miss Peurto Vallarta, a very authentic Mexican town with excellent fishing and fine pussies.

I was driving into La Zona Roja at mid night, very dark and lonely, in search of the sweet Mexican pussies, fearlessly. Did not have any problems with the locals. Fucked some real sweet and pretty chicas there. Had great times crusing the bars at the malecon where good chicas hang out waiting to be picked up.

Will come back for some serious recreations. Will buy a few beers for good guys like Don Tonto.

One Wing Low
01-08-10, 18:39
Hi guys,

Thinking of a quick fishing and fucking vacation in town.

How's the walled-in Zona Roja recently? Used to find some young, fresh, pretty chicas even in the day time.

The chicas in the strip clubs are stunning but are just way too expensive. Are the clubs still open on the main drag?

Any crime problems in the area? Hope to party in PV soon.

Vitrea
01-24-10, 18:12
Hi guys,

Thinking of a quick fishing and fucking vacation in town.

How's the walled-in Zona Roja recently? Used to find some young, fresh, pretty chicas even in the day time.

The chicas in the strip clubs are stunning but are just way too expensive. Are the clubs still open on the main drag?

Any crime problems in the area? Hope to party in PV soon.Went to the Zona last night. 100 pesos to get into Stravaganza that includes a local beer. The chica quality is low. I did not see anyone over a six. I talked to one of them and she said, 1000 pesos for 30 minutes. I knew I was not going to go with anyone from that place. Just checking and reporting current prices.

BTW, the area looked and felt safe.

One Wing Low
01-25-10, 03:02
1000 pesos for a six is way out of line in Zona Roja. You can get that in downtown clubs.

Were there a lot of mongers? Last time I was there the bars were very lightly patronized. I dont think the chicas did a lot of business then at 400P.

Went to the Zona last night. 100 pesos to get into Stravaganza that includes a local beer. The chica quality is low. I did not see anyone over a six. I talked to one of them and she said, 1000 pesos for 30 minutes. I knew I was not going to go with anyone from that place. Just checking and reporting current prices.

BTW, the area looked and felt safe.

Vitrea
01-25-10, 20:03
1000 pesos for a six is way out of line in Zona Roja. You can get that in downtown clubs.

Were there a lot of mongers? Last time I was there the bars were very lightly patronized. I dont think the chicas did a lot of business then at 400P.Dude, The prices have gone up. I am not sure how low the zona chicks will go for but NO way you can get a club Chica, in the club for 30 minutes, for less than $200 US in Aquah and for less than $180 US at Candy or Taboo. Did not check out Hysteria and others. Will report if I do.

One Wing Low
08-12-10, 08:14
It's dumb to travel to foreign countries and just eat, drink, party, sleep, screw, swim, socialize ... inside these all-inclusive resorts. But a lot of people do it. They just want a half-way decent place to kick back and relax for a week or two...

When I go out of the country, the last thing I want to do is to hang around with a bunch of gringos. That would be so boring as to be a complete waste of time and energy...

There used to be a lot of tourists shopping in downtown PV. Lots of good values in Mexican arts and crafts. There was a restaurant that served a dinner and cultural show for about $15, and of course many good seafood restaurants.

There was a row of shops, bars, restaurants facing the malecon. A few of those bars were full of people, local and tourists... on Sunday night the malecon is packed with families out to enjoy the sea breeze... Senor Frogs in downtown was packed of young, pretty local people every night...

You can go to the pier where cruise ships dock and go fishing on charter boats cheaply, like $70 per person for the day, likely to catch a few dorados or tunas.

The strip clubs on the main road a few blocks North of down town had some very beautiful young girls. I remember they wanted $200 for ST which was very high. These clubs were virtually empty every night I went by to check on the girls...hehe. Dont know how they stay in business...

You can take a taxi or rent a jeep and drive North a few miles, and before the bull ring on your right, turn right into the dirt road heading into la Zona Roja about half mile away. There were 5 or 6 bars where you can pick from half dozen girls each and have sex on premises for about $50. It was fun negotiating then screwing the pure Mexicanas which did not have the slightest rotten influences from the hermanas Norte...

Drive further up North around the bay, you will find many pretty private beach where the sand is clean, ocean water is crystal clear and fresh, compared to the murky and severely sewage-polluted water in the hotel zone. You will go through many small neighborhoods before getting to the Northern-most point of the bay where the Four Seasons built a secluded, and guess what, all-inclusive resort. It's a very nice and classy resort, but I would get very bored spending half a day there.

Driving South, the new resorts cluster around the all-inclusive Mismaloya. You are not even welcomed to walk into their lobby, left alone eating or drinking there, unless you are a guest. The guests all hang out with a bunch of fat, loud, boring gringas on a tiny beach, where a creek with sewage run out from the town, making the whole beach smell like shit...

All-inclusive resorts are cheap ways to spend vacations, but you really dont get much more than staying home, get drunk on cheap booze and bad food, and have sex with your inflatable spouse...

The Sex Hunter
08-12-10, 22:20
Driving South, the new resorts cluster around the all-inclusive Mismaloya. You are not even welcomed to walk into their lobby, left alone eating or drinking there, unless you are a guest. The guests all hang out with a bunch of fat, loud, boring gringas on a tiny beach, where a creek with sewage run out from the town, making the whole beach smell like shit...You gave a perfect describtion about this place! All people I have seen there where dressed like shit! Some gentleman did not even had a shirt on while they where in the restaurants and the womans where fat and most of them just put a tight bikini on while they where sitting in the restaurants! Horrible!!! The best is to take some TNT and blow the shit place away!

One Wing Low
08-13-10, 01:07
Wow. Taking TNT and blow the place away seems pretty extreme. You are pissed off at the place big time.

The guests at Mismaloya seemed low brow. They just dont know better than hanging out at a beach that smells putrid like raw sewage. There was no water sporst, no beach balls.. nothing for recreation. People just sit around, inhaling the sewage smell, swatting away the flies, looking at one another liek a bunch of retards... just a horrible place. People are screwed to pay money to hang out at that place.

The female guests are mostly frumpy, old, overweight women. So if you even wanna do a little flirting, screwing around... you really need to put a bag on your head while you do it...hehehe.

I would rather sleep in a hammock in a palm hut on a nice, clean, natural, secluded beach, eating local delicacies, drinking local brews, and who knows, have a few passionate sessions with the pretty local girls...hehehe.

You gave a perfect describtion about this place! All people I have seen there where dressed like shit! Some gentleman did not even had a shirt on while they where in the restaurants and the womans where fat and most of them just put a tight bikini on while they where sitting in the restaurants! Horrible!!! The best is to take some TNT and blow the shit place away!

One Wing Low
08-13-10, 19:29
Hi Black Hawk,

Thank you for your generous offer. I have been hearing lots of good stuff from other bros about Colombia. I have been trying to break away for a quick vacation, but the ugly economy was always screwing around with me... hehe.

Will definitely contact you before hand and try to meet you in your paradise. If Colombia is that good it could be the place for repeat visits or may be retirement...

I did have very good impressions of Argentinian girls. They seem very gentle, caring, honest, outgoing and unassuming, in other words, the exact opposites of their mean, ugly, manipulative sistas in the old US of A...hehe.

Will take you up on your offer soon. Thank you.

Captain Solo,

Thanks for the posts. You crack me up with your posts, but the thing is, you are right on the money! I see through your posting history you have been around a bit, so let me give you a little piece of good advice. Come and visit my paradise called Colombia. I am sure you will feel like you have gone to heaven and back many times. In years past I have spent about 2 or 3 months a year there, though this past year I was not as fortunate because of the United States economy taking its toll on my company, but I have been in Colombia now since the 12th of July, and everyday is paradise. You should strongly consider it in your travels, and if I can be of help to you in any way feel free to send me a message.

The Sex Hunter,

You have every right to feel the way you did, as the frickin place cost you time and frustration. Hope all is well with you!

One Wing Low
08-18-10, 00:41
This resort offers all-inclusive sex, 24-hours a day.

Just get in line and wait for your turn with our sexy and beautiful service staff ...

You gave a perfect describtion about this place! All people I have seen there where dressed like shit! Some gentleman did not even had a shirt on while they where in the restaurants and the womans where fat and most of them just put a tight bikini on while they where sitting in the restaurants! Horrible!!! The best is to take some TNT and blow the shit place away!

Exthalmus
08-20-10, 21:36
This resort offers all-inclusive sex, 24-hours a day.

Just get in line and wait for your turn with our sexy and beautiful service staff ...

LMFAO !!!

Ex's Excellent Adventures return to PVR Sept 23-28th