PDA

View Full Version : One Wing Low Chicago Club Reports

One Wing Low
06-20-05, 21:07
Was in there about 1AM last Sat.

Expected to see some stunners known to only show up at late hours but was totally disappointed. The Chicks were mostly ugly, old, fat, chuncky or short. The lighting was so dark that I had to turn on my X-ray vision to check them out.

Adelita was not much better. The lighting was better but not much talents.

Perhaps the fine chicas went home early for Church on Sunday?

The alley was missing some of the better ones. It appears that the best time for the alley is between 8PM to midnight.

Found Vanessa de Mexico City and had a great session. She makes all Mexicanas proud.

One Wing Low
08-06-05, 11:33
Had about 20 girls, some very good looking. There were about 50 mongers including some butches.

Saw 3 girls doing strip tease. They were not attractive and made very few tips. A fat, old girl wearing red-laced ho uniform, came by to our table and started to hump the seat back. She proceeded to grind her big boobs and even bigger crotch in my face, then forcibly guided my hand up her warm and damp crotch while proposing suk&fuk for $20. I had to tip her $1 deep inside her furry crotch to get rid of her. She repeated her act at every table. It was a riot.

Maria, the sweet-faced girl, sat with a bunch of Asians for hours then went upstairs for a session. She came back trying to seduce me. She is a very sweet girl but has recently put on some weight, still very good looking but very passive in bed. I already had a session with another girl so I offered her $40. That really pissed her off. She stormed off in disgust. Oh well. You can't win all of them all the time Next time I will make up with her and enjoy her creamy soft body.

There were a few other good looking girls who were monopolized by a bunch of guys. They would sit there at the tables with these guys, not talking much, while scanning the room, making eye contacts with potential prospects.

The place would be much livelier, and the girls would do a lot more business, if they would just walk around the room, showing off their assets, flirting with the horny mongers, rather than being tied down all night at the tables with a bunch of guys who monopolize them with 1 cheap drink.

These chicas should know that many of these horny mongers are shy themselves and would rather wait for the chicas to approach them. A neutral greeting and a smile from either the chicas or the mongers could break a lot of ice and could lead to mutually satisfying sessions together. The place could use a good old mangement consultant to jazz it up a bit to improve revenue and profit for the chicas.

By observing the girls' demeanors, I arrived at conclusions that Mexican girls, at least the working girls, are shy, withdrawn, submissive, and not as outgoing, confident, lively as girls in the US, Western Europe or even in Asia sex cities like Bangkok.

My encounters with nonpro girls suggest that they are even shyer than the pros. They don't seem to take initiatives or want to control the situations, which is just the opposite of gringas. They are ripe for the taking.

One Wing Low
08-07-05, 22:09
You are right that the Adelitas chicas are mostly fucking machines with big, nasty timers glued on top of their necks. These girls show no feelings for their clients, just a lot of mechanical fucking and the occasional bad attitudes. Most of them, especially the hot looking ones, would almost always try to get you to come quickly so they can go down to the bar to hook their next victims. Adelitas is the assembly line of high-volume sex.

I haven't found any chicas in Adelitas worth fucking lately with their rude and rushing service. I have been doing a few select parasitas on the street, whose beauties are no less than the bar girls, but who would treat me like a friend.

Every time a chica acted rude or uncooperative, I would warn them that I would spread the bad news about them on the net to ruin their business. That always put some fear into their little timer heads.

at Adelita Bar. Those gals are predators.

One Wing Low
09-11-05, 17:12
What time did it happen?

I was in CC twice at midnight on Staurday, looking for my favoritas but found none. CC was packed with people and girls, but not much talents.

The way CC and AB are packed with people, if there were a fire, hundeds of people would quickly die of aphyxiation. That's why I don't hang out in crowded bars and clubs.

There was a police raid @ CC last night.

One Wing Low
09-20-05, 02:24
She's the little girl with an angelic face, who likes to sit at the long bar. She was pissed off at me for a low-ball offer last time, so I played nice this time. I invited her to my table and offered her a drink. CC was very light on Sunday night. There were about 30 girls and perhaps 20 guys at 10PM.

I kept whispering all sorts of sweet talks into her ears to soften her up, but she stuck to her gun at $60. She speaks just enough English to get by but was nice and fun. She liked to talk about Veracruz and the abundant seafood where she came from. Finally I asked her to go upstairs.

It was a joy watching her take off her clothes, which was a stylish white jean and a blue top. Maria has a very pretty face, and small, round but erect breasts, and a creamy soft body with just a little bit baby fat. She has a very elegant, understated and natural beauty that is nice, sweet, clean and wholesome, which is hard for me to resist.

As I entered her, she closed her eyes and moaned softly. She got more passionate as the pace picked up. She totally left her all-business attitude down at the bar. She moaned and squirmed, her face showing a lot of pleasures. As she was reaching her climax, she was panting, squirming, biting her lips, squeezing me hard, using both her hands and legs to pull me into her. I kept giving it to her to prolong her pleasure, even after I had blown my load. She in turn kept pullling me in closer to her in a tight embrace. I would really like to DFK her, but she would not let me.

The best thing was to watch her pretty face, and her whole body, expressing exquisite sexual pleasures. All her expressions were genuine and lovely. I could not detect any phoniness in her.

After the session, we layed around a bit to recoup, then took a shower together. I explored her sexy body under the warm shower. She put her clothes back on and applied a little lip gloss on her lips. She does not wear make up and has a glowing natural beauty that is lovely. Throughout the session, she took her time doing everything in gentle and thoughtful manners. There never was any indication she was in a hurry, just nice, slow relaxing time together before she ever mentioned the money.

Holding the money in hand, she quickly made the sign of the cross in front of the mirror. If God makes a lot more nice and beautiful chicas like Maria, and fewer of the stupid, ugly, raving biitches on wheels, there would be no war, poverty and famine in this world. Let's pray and drink to that.

One Wing Low
01-25-06, 01:23
I went in last Friday at about 9PM. A Morena with a pretty hot body was doing the strip show on stage.

There were about 30 girls but none of the stars that I used to know. I walked around a bit but did not find any chica that I would take upstairs for a fuck. Most of the girls are about the same average looks as the parasitas in the alley. In fact there were at least 5 or 6 alley girls who looked better than the CC chicas.

I should come back again after 11PM, when the best talents are supposed to show up.

On the way back to the border, traffic was very light. The wait was about 10 minutes. The lady agent did not even ask us where we went. She would be too horny listening to our story.

Blue Nose
01-29-06, 01:25
I went in last Friday at about 9PM. A Morena with a pretty hot body was doing the strip show on stage.

There were about 30 girls but none of the stars that I used to know. I walked around a bit but did not find any chica that I would take upstairs for a fuck. Most of the girls are about the same average looks as the parasitas in the alley. In fact there were at least 5 or 6 alley girls who looked better than the CC chicas.

I should come back again after 11PM, when the best talents are supposed to show up.

OWL - I have noticed the same thing at CC in recent months. Although I haven't spent much time in the zone since before Christmas, on a recent trip I was there at 9:30, and the place was really quiet for a Friday night. Maybe one-third full and not much talent.

The real gold at CC is mined after about 11pm, I think. I see plenty of girls showing up for work about that time. What I typically do is stand right at the end of the very long bar and watch them come in to report for work. They walk right past you and 15 minutes later they emerge from the dressing room. If you see something you like on the way in, then you get first crack at her. I have goten lucky at CC a few times using this technique.

Blue Nose

One Wing Low
02-06-06, 07:08
I was in CC again on Friday night at about 10PM.

There was not even a single girl worth a second look.

Went to Adelita instead. There were at least 4 girls worth banging. The place was not as busy as before. They added a room right where the second bar used to be, which took up a lot of room.

Damn TJ is going down hill fast.

OWL - I have noticed the same thing at CC in recent months. Although I haven't spent much time in the zone since before Christmas, on a recent trip I was there at 9:30, and the place was really quiet for a Friday night. Maybe one-third full and not much talent.
Blue Nose

TJ Bob
02-20-06, 00:28
I was in CC again on Friday night at about 10PM.

There was not even a single girl worth a second look.

Went to Adelita instead. .

i don't know what you are talking about, but I was there @10pm on that friday and there was ingrid de tj, sussana de gdl, miriam de gdl, carla de sonora, azul, and sonia de cullician who are all "trophies" and worth every penny in bed. there were more trophies at CC than AB that friday night IMO even though i stayed overnight at AB. with sylvia MIA, the hottest puta at AB friday night was Leslie who rank below in looks and service(good, but not great!) compared to all the CC trophies on friday.

One Wing Low
02-25-06, 21:04
Was there at 11PM. There were about 30 girls, a few very pretty ones, worth fucking.

The chicas seemed to have unionized. They all wanted $60 to go upstairs. I offered $50 and none would take it. The rate of them going upstairs was very slow, perhaps 1/4 the rate compared to a few years ago. Even the prettiest ones kept hanging around the bar all night, not having takers. It must be the slowing US economy.

One of the strippers looked very hot with a beautiful body and nice, round A cups. She did a decent strip dance. I gave her a dollar bill pressed deeply inside her crotch, while my other hand was roaming her hot body. She was smiling broadly.

She went around for tips. When she came back, I was groping her again. This time she shoved her crotch in my face long time, and I again slipped another dollar in her snatch. She seemed to enjoy it as she was smiling broadly. I found the chicas can act spontaneously with a lot of fun and warmth when you show them a little affection.

After the dance, I was looking for her to go upstairs but she disappeared.

One Wing Low
03-25-06, 06:06
The place had about 30 girls. Some looked pretty good from the distance, but close up looked old and ordinary. Could not find any girl worth taking.

I went with a seasoned monger. He invited 2 chicas for dinner at the Al Capone diner next door. Their names were Estrella and Nancy, both 25. This monger learned Spanish on his own and was able to carry long conversations with the girls and had a good time.

It was the first time I sat through a long schmoozing session with the chicas. All previous interactions had been more deeds than words. When you get to know them, the chicas are nice and personable. They are not just manipulative, greedy, money-grabbing machines. It was so nice to be able to converse a little bit with the chicas. I bet they would be much better in bed being able to communicate.

This monger learned Spanish with downloaded lessons from the internet. It's time to learn more Spanish. The potential GFE factor definitely makes it worthwhile.

Country John
03-25-06, 08:11
The place had about 30 girls. Some looked pretty good from the distance, but close up looked old and ordinary. Could not find any girl worth taking.

I went with a seasoned monger. He invited 2 chicas for dinner at the Al Capone diner next door. Their names were Estrella and Nancy, both 25. This monger learned Spanish on his own and was able to carry long conversations with the girls and had a good time.

It was the first time I sat through a long schmoozing session with the chicas. All previous interactions had been more deeds than words. When you get to know them, the chicas are nice and personable. They are not just manipulative, greedy, money-grabbing machines. It was so nice to be able to converse a little bit with the chicas. I bet they would be much better in bed being able to communicate.

This monger learned Spanish with downloaded lessons from the internet. It's time to learn more Spanish. The potential GFE factor definitely makes it worthwhile.

Sounds like my bud chupo behaved himself, Sure wish I could have joined you guys, I just got in and dinner was on the table and the bed was made.

Chuponalgas Spanish is remarkable for a gringo super white guy. The lessons are very good. Spanish DOES help.

Country John

One Wing Low
03-26-06, 09:03
...Life is good.

I just got in and dinner was on the table and the bed was made.
Country John

One Wing Low
04-16-06, 15:36
Not a single one worth fucking. The pretty ones I've seen last time just weren't there.

It's too dark at the long bar to really see the real chicas. Some pretty ones may turn out to be nasty grand mas in the bright light.

Country John
04-22-06, 21:51
Not a single one worth fucking. The pretty ones I've seen last time just weren't there.

It's too dark at the long bar to really see the real chicas. Some pretty ones may turn out to be nasty grand mas in the bright light.

Easter weekend - not a good time for chica hunting. Most respectable girls are on their knees in church or on their knees with a cliente for TLN or a weekend away.

Be safe and be nice.
Country John

One Wing Low
07-23-06, 01:07
Went in at about 10PM. There was no stripper on stage.

There were about 25 chicas sitting around the bars. Most chicas were below average, 4's on a scale of 10.

The place was dead. If these Mexicans were smart, they would bring in some consultants from Las Vegas to jazz up their programs and devise ways to use their ass(ets) to make money from the mongers. The mongers would probably spend generously if there is some fun in it for them.

Belgrath
07-23-06, 08:41
Went in at about 10PM. There was no stripper on stage.

There were about 25 chicas sitting around the bars. Most chicas were below average, 4's on a scale of 10.

The place was dead. If these Mexicans were smart, they would bring in some consultants from Las Vegas to jazz up their programs and devise ways to use their ass(ets) to make money from the mongers. The mongers would probably spend generously if there is some fun in it for them.

Yea for some reason theyve been delayed strip show till like 11pm or later and then another one at 2-3am! on Thurs night. HK was having good shows all night though. There was several pretty nice girls there though AB did have the hotter robots. Less trophy fucks that someone like one wing low wants but Ive had some very nice times lately in CC looking for a replacements for my longtime CC favorita and another favorita that just got married. Lots of very nice chatty 6-7 chicas who'll show you a pretty good time for 60 and often for 50. Was 69'ing the last chica I did there (my current favorita Mercedes was off that night (missed her looooong dfk and bbbj's). Good chicas to fincha before going up wereNelli, who lost alot of weight and looked good, Samila and Myra. Mariana aka Grecia, sisters Karla and Monse were looking good and are dang good arribas if they like you (they are picky though and will blow off guys).

One Wing Low
08-20-06, 13:48
Came by Chicago Saturday 10PM. There was no stripper on stage. There were about a dozen mongers and 20 girls, mostly below average.

Did find Maria de DF at the door. She's the pretty little girl with light skin. She has put on some weight. She's always very nice in bed.

Belgrath
09-03-06, 05:41
Came by Chicago Saturday 10PM. There was no stripper on stage. There were about a dozen mongers and 20 girls, mostly below average.

Did find Maria de DF at the door. She's the pretty little girl with light skin. She has put on some weight. She's always very nice in bed.

Never have seen less then 40-50 guys on a saturday night after 9pm or so... pisses me off since I often cant get a good table to sit down and chat and play touchie feelie games with a chica under the table. :) Either that or my favoritas are all sitting with dudes already or being taken upstairs grrr when there are alot more guys then girls. More sausage cockblocking access to girls are not my idea of fun.

One Wing Low
10-31-06, 09:12
I went into CHicago at about 9PM on Monday. No Stripper. The place was pretty much dead.

There were about 20 chicas, 4 of them would rate hot on my libido scale. But the place is dark, so make sure you dont make deals with grandmas. No chica was going upstairs when I was there.

Maria was there. She was smiling. She's the cutie whom I love to do. Too bad I already blew my gun, waiting for more ammunition. Will come back and check them out.

One Wing Low
11-14-06, 09:58
...with fast fucking robots, while Chicago still offers a little bit of human connections with the chicas as their pace is slower.

I had much better times with the chicas at Chicago than Adelita. Lately I have been doing some very good looking chicas in the alley. Once you get to know them, the alley chicas treat you more like a friend.

Some of the chicas in the alley are much better looking and friendlier than the chicas in the clubs, especially the dead mannequins in Adelitas....

While I concur that things are looking up a little at the Chicago Club, I think it's a stretch to say that it rivals the Adelita Bar.

periodic improvements to their physical plant (which has obviously improved business) while the Chicago Club lagged behind. The recent slight increase in the number of hotties at the Chicago Club is a positive development. But it's still no contest.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

One Wing Low
09-08-07, 12:44
I found the alley chicas can take the johns to whatever hotels they or the johns prefer. A few would automatically suggest cleaner hotels and walk a long way with me, since they know I hate cheap filthy places.

The club chicas, however, seem to be under obligations to take johns to the hotel owned by the club during their working hours. The hotels keep track of how many times the chicas go to the rooms, so I think they probably take a cut from the chica for each fuck. Naturally they want the chicas to turn tricks in their hotel for the revenue and the cuts. Someone who lives in TJ like Country John can probably verify this arrangement.

I was staying at the Leyva one weekend. I asked a chicas in Chicago, whom I fucked many times and knew fairly well, to go up to my room at the Leyva to save the room fee. She turned very scared, saying she could get mucho problemos if she skips the club hotel...

Ninguno Especial
09-10-07, 04:09
I was staying at the Leyva one weekend. I asked a chicas in Chicago, whom I fucked many times and knew fairly well, to go up to my room at the Leyva to save the room fee. She turned very scared, saying she could get mucho problemos if she skips the club hotel...

I understand this to be true and have heard similar from the CC girls but.... I also know a chica who has worked at CC at least 3 years who regularly takes guys to a near by hotel. She leaves after the guy leaves, like maybe 3 min. and just gives the door guy an excuse such as a phone call or to get a taco. I don't know how many times a night she gets away with it but she did it with me 3 or 4 times last year.

I can't mention her name or the hotel she uses but, it is not the walker hotel next to Capone's. That would be too obvious.

One Wing Low
09-11-07, 08:46
I used to like Chicago for the same reasons you stated.

I liked Maria a lot and was doing her very time I went to TJ. She was a sweet and beautiful girl. I was also doing the 2 sisters from C Juarez every time. Now I cannot find any of them.

There are not many good-looking girls in CC anymore. Also the music is bad, there is no strip show and the atmosphere is dead like a morgue. I just walk in and walk out real fast.

too bad.

But a good experience can be had at CC even on fri/sat night. The girls at CC are more genuine/or atleast play the role. Right? Some of the ladies at AB are cool too but it's too packed on fri/sat nights to expect a sit down. CC does have a few beautiful women(9-10 range) who stand out like sore thumbs: Claudia, Maria, and Corina. And I'm aways more relaxed at CC than AB.
Jay

Phordphan
09-11-07, 18:10
There are not many good-looking girls in CC anymore. Also the music is bad, there is no strip show and the atmosphere is dead like a morgue. I just walk in and walk out real fast.

too bad.I dunno. I guess I'm going to the wrong CC. Where is this one? :-)

I was there on Friday, things were hopping, the joint was full to capacity. I saw semi-nekkid wimmen dancing on the pole. But, things really don't get going until past 8:00, and it doesn't start jumping til almost 10:00. AB is fairly busy all the time.

There are lots more of the light skinned, statuesque stunners in AB, true. The worst I saw Friday was a 7, 8s were a dime a dozen and there were a bunch of 9s and 10s. But, you gotta like lots of silicone, fake asses and attitude. The girls at CC seem to be a lot more "genuine" (for lack of a better word), and don't seem to be in quite such a hurry.

PP

Jay Love
09-12-07, 02:23
I used to like Chicago for the same reasons you stated.

I liked Maria a lot and was doing her very time I went to TJ. She was a sweet and beautiful girl. I was also doing the 2 sisters from C Juarez every time. Now I cannot find any of them.

too bad.

Maria is back at CC after 8 months away. She has a 3-month old baby back in veracruz. I saw her this past saturday night at CC/she's only been back for 2 weeks. She still beautiful with her adorable baby face.
Jay

One Wing Low
09-12-07, 05:34
You described the right girl, Maria, with her baby face, long black hair, wearing jeans...

Poor girl. She probably misses her baby every minute of her nights. I suspect most working girls support a few kids and asshole boyfriends who take all their money and beat them up regularly.

Just think what these girls would do for what they think is love.

Per your info I will have to visit Maria soon.

Maria is back at CC after 8 months away. She has a 3-month old baby back in veracruz. I saw her this past saturday night at CC/she's only been back for 2 weeks. She still beautiful with her adorable baby face.
Jay

Ninguno Especial
10-07-07, 23:14
You described the right girl, Maria, with her baby face, long black hair, wearing jeans...

She was there last week early. Bought her a drink a few weeks back while the regular was MIA. She is on my short list next time la favorita is MIA but Janice and a few others are hotter these days IMO.

Ninguno Especial
11-13-07, 07:13
She's the little girl with an angelic face, who likes to sit at the long bar.

I just read your post from September 2005. Very good post I would like to add. Maria is still there looking muy bonita. Bought her a drink a couple of months ago. Saw her last Saturday. I've not taken her up only because of having another agenda but she is on the possible short list if the agenda gets screwed up.

One Wing Low
11-13-07, 07:25
Maria fits the bill.

I havent been to CC for at least 5 months. Should go back and check on the talents.

if you see a guy wearing glasses with a canvas jungle hat, come by and say hello.

I just read your post from September 2005. Very good post I would like to add. Maria is still there looking muy bonita. Bought her a drink a couple of months ago. Saw her last Saturday. I've not taken her up only because of having another agenda but she is on the possible short list if the agenda gets screwed up.

One Wing Low
11-26-07, 03:15
The costs of driving to TJ are very high in both time and money for me. Based on 30 cents per mile and 3 hours RT, it costs about $80 for the car, $10 for cabbies and 3 hours of lost revenue, however much that is.

Meanwhile, there are a lot of local CL girls who would go for $100 per pop. Some of these CL girls are super hot. If you do them a few times and treat them right, they will take time to spill out their life's problems and exchange some supports ...

I do enjoy going to TJ for partying, shopping for the chicas and doing more than 1 pop a night. It's fun and makes good economic sense.

I respectfully differ.

Most U.S. escorts that I'd pay to fuck are in the $300 range. Moreover, I think it's unwise to give your home address to the shady characters who run escort services. So unless you're traveling on business you have to pay for a hotel room as well. I think the claim that an "average" escort session is only $140 is exaggerated to make a point and I can't concede the premise.

Does a trip to the Zona Norte cost more than it did Back in the Day? Sure. Am I concerned about clueless newbies who pay way more than the going rate? Of couse. But all in all, adjusting for the quality of girls and accounting for the intangible fun I think getting laid in TJ continues to be a FAR better value than the stateside sex scene.

Happy holidays to all.

Bunky

One Wing Low
07-18-08, 15:45
She's about 5'4 with long black hair, pale skin, pretty face, beautiful body.

I saw her working in AB twice early this year, then she just disappeared.

She's a very nice, sweet, beautiful, sexy, sensuous girl. Would love to find her again. Please advise.

Seems like week after week there are less long time regulars at CC. Some turn up at AB or HK but others seem to have "flown the coop" and are no longer in TJ.

If anyone spots any former CC chicas at other bars it would serve the CC mongering community greatly if they would report where the chica is now working.

I spotted Teresa (former CC) at HK last weekend and also spotted Jeny (CC) at AB. Then Jeny seemed to split as last week she wasn't at either bar.

Ninguno Especial
07-19-08, 00:51
She's about 5'4 with long black hair, pale skin, pretty face, beautiful body.

I saw her working in AB twice early this year, then she just disappeared.

She's a very nice, sweet, beautiful, sexy, sensuous girl. Would love to find her again. Please advise.OWL sounds like the Maria I know and she has been at CC the past 3 weekends in a row. She has worked there a few years and takes vacations several times per year. About due for another most likely. Starts early like 7pm or so. Saw her go up with an Asian dude after a few drinks early a couple of weeks ago. Very unique chica. Doesn't look Hispanic really. Sweet and kind of shy or at least with me.

One Wing Low
07-22-08, 18:30
That seems like the Maria sweetheart I know.

You may be right that she's from Vera Cruz. It's hard to imagine a girl with such fair skin coming from the sunny beaches of Vera Cruz.

Will have to go to Chicago to look for her.

Thanks to the bros who confirmed her sightings.

I may be the asian dude. But, I think she told me she was from Vera Cruz? She always wears pants and usually a sweater? One kid. B cups. Very sweet, although shy at first, opened up in the room. I was looking for her last Thurs, but she was not around all night. Will check again this week.

On the other hand, I went with Karla, who is tall, thin, beautiful and has the best personality I have ever encountered down there. We were joking and kidding from the bar to the room and she was GREAT in bed too!

Now, I have two to choose from in CC.

One Wing Low
09-26-09, 02:03
Went in Chicago about 11PM mid week.

1 chubby stripper was dancing to an empty stage. Not too many johns around.

About 10 chicas were sitting by themselves at various places. They look hungry. A Chinese-looking chica was giving an very close uo allover, to make sure I recognize her.

Maria was sitting near the door. She gained some weight but still attractive.

The place is dead, no fun at all. It makes no sense to be bored when I can have more exciting times every minute in HK. I just walked.

Efjayel
09-26-09, 22:09
About 10 chicas were sitting by themselves at various places. They look hungry.Literally hungry or hungry for customers?

A Chinese-looking chica was giving an very close uo allover, to make sure I recognize her.What do you mean, she was flashing you?

Super Gato
09-27-09, 13:42
Went in Chicago about 11PM mid week.

1 chubby stripper was dancing to an empty stage. Not too many johns around.

About 10 chicas were sitting by themselves at various places. They look hungry. A Chinese-looking chica was giving an very close uo allover, to make sure I recognize her.

Maria was sitting near the door. She gained some weight but still attractive.

The place is dead, no fun at all. It makes no sense to be bored when I can have more exciting times every minute in HK. I just walked.Chicago is almost certainly dead during the week. Not worth the walk over. On the weekends is it definitely better.

One Wing Low
11-08-09, 21:36
Was in Chicago club about midnight Saturday, after going in and out, hanging out at Hong Kong for about all night.

Chicago had about a dozen chicas. There were 2 strippers, one on the main stage and another at the pole near the banos. There were about 20 guys in the place. Most strippers were chubby, the prefered Mexican taste. There were no spinners. They make only a few dollar tips in each round.

There was 1 tall and lith stripper with a beautiful body. She was very sexy and good-looking, but when I put my face into her crotch giving her the tip, she was skittish and pulled back. So the sleaze factor in Chicago is way lower than HK.

There was no DJ. Music in Chicago was bad; the sound quality was very cheap, dull and full of distortion, like listening to cheap stereo. It's not tolerable compared to the sound quality at Hong Kong.

Maria was hanging out near the bar. She was as young, fresh, pretty and sweet as ever with her pretty young girl giggles. She put on some weight. Finally she agreed to grant me a discount to vamo arriba. It's very sexy to kiss her sexy mouth and have ber full pouty lips around the rod.

There were 4 other good-looking spinners in Chicago. The other chicas just hang out, not even one vamo arriba for the full hour I was there.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

One Wing Low
02-15-10, 22:53
Went into Chicago about midnight on Friday. All tables had red Valentine cloth on.

There were 2 strippers on 2 stages. About 1 dozen chicas and 2 dozen guys were sitting around quietly.

The sweet, light-skinned Maria was schmoozing near the door with her big, innocent smile. She was wearing a white pair of jean and a blue blouse, very nice, clean and sexy. She put on some weight lately. I remember her a few years ago when she was about 10 lbs skinnier.

She was smiling broadly when she saw me. She went out to the aisle, spreading her sexy legs, trying to block me... She used to be sweet, quiet and reserved, one of the classier girls who I found irresistable.

Too bad I already blew 2 loads with the alley chicas so it was hard to raise my interest with her pretty face, sweet smile and her sexy body with milky white skin...

Here's the pic of this nice, clean, sweet, lovely, sexy chica, sent to me by a bro. Muchas gracias!

PeedPiper
02-23-10, 23:06
Went into Chicago about midnight on Friday. All tables had red Valentine cloth on.

There were 2 strippers on 2 stages. About 1 dozen chicas and 2 dozen guys were sitting around quietly.

The sweet, light-skinned Maria was schmoozing near the door with her big, innocent smile. She was wearing a white pair of jean and a blue blouse, very nice, clean and sexy. She put on some weight lately. I remember her a few years ago when she was about 10 lbs skinnier.

She was smiling broadly when she saw me. She went out to the aisle, spreading her sexy legs, trying to block me... She used to be sweet, quiet and reserved, one of the classier girls who I found irresistable.

Too bad I already blew 2 loads with the alley chicas so it was hard to raise my interest with her pretty face, sweet smile and her sexy body with milky white skin...

Here's the pic of this nice, clean, sweet, lovely, sexy chica, sent to me by a bro. Muchas gracias!Simply beautiful my man! You picked a winner!

One Wing Low
02-25-10, 02:59
her skin is soft and shiny like babies...

imagine them luscious lips wrapping around your stiff rod...

she gave hoover the run with her suction power...

simply beautiful my man! you picked a winner!

One Wing Low
02-25-10, 03:07
La Zona is gentrifying.

HongKong and La Chavelas spent quite a bit of money remodeling. They have lots of pretty chicas and very nice, entertaining facilities, worth spending the money there. They are taking business away from AB and CC, picking up lots of new business very night. HK is packed all weekends. Owner probably nets $5-10K a night.

Places that dont upgrade their facilities will run into the ground and close up, 2 years max.

Other new bars are under construction. Hopefully even fancier than HK.

I'm going over the books in my head, and I still can't figure out how this club stays open with its small clientele.

One Wing Low
02-28-10, 09:30
Here's Bunky talking like a real corporate executive with lots of good ideas. But it takes capital, skills, creativity and courage to upgrade and transform the business.

I would argue that AB does not have many good-looking girls. I am in there every week, finding 1 or 2 boinkable girls, but the rest are old, chubby and crude. AB chicas just stand around lifelessly. AB hides them in the dark lighting so you cannot see what you are renting. You never know, but you may be carrying an Adelita's cadaver upstairs...hehehe.

HK bar used to have mostly short and fat strippers. After remodeling it took them many months before they could attract better-looking talents. Right now HK has far many more beautiful chicas stripping compared to other bars, which only have 1 or 2 strippers at any one time. There are so many naked chicas running around in HK, you will always find a few who turn you on. The edecans are very cute in nice, clean, sexy ways. The bar must produce decent incomes to the chicas for them to keep coming back to work. Many of the good-looking edecans from out of town, who live in Cascada hotel, just quit after last year end.

While chicas at AB and CC stick to their assigned spots and just stand around silently, HK has always allowed and even encouraged chicas to go around flirting with the boys. That makes them very sexy, attractive and approachable. HK chicas have a lot more liberty to do what they want. They would cruise around letting johns feel their boobs and their crotches for the $1 propinas. A lot of the chicas would also hide upstairs and only come down to latch on to their favorite clients. Of course there are chicas who would bare all to be poked and squeezed in the open for a ficha drink... HK is like a big, fun, sexy party. I really enjoy that party atmosphere. If I find a very sexy, pretty girl, I would go arriba with her.

Without the privados, AB's main business strategy is to push the chicas to go arriba. Meanwhile HK tries to make money off private lap dance in the privados just like the VIP room in the US. The girls can jack the guys off by the songs, and dont have to go anywhere... HK's DJ announced the $30 lap dance last week. Good luck. Sounds good in theory but they are not selling a lot of lap dances in privados. Most HK chicas are not making that much money. I watched them turn in their fichas. They would make 200-400 pesos a night at most. They all look hungry and would love to go arriba to make $50-60 in 30 minutes.

I know a few girls who went back and forth working at different bars. Looks like they are free to move around. I dont think the bar owners are in collusion. They are more likely in competition. Cartels never work in real life as you know. Price and service competition will always drive the market. Business guys are always trying to screw one another to feed their own business.

It's definitely a good idea to provide creature comforts to the chicas. If they are better taken care off, they would act sexier and more precious, which woud improve their values. That's the main reason I dont like AB for making the chicas stand around in one spot all day. It's inhumane. Besides, AB always smells like barf. They dont clean up properly. I hate the smells of cheap bars.

The main attraction in TJ bars would of course be their good-looking chicas. Chicas are the main ingredient that bring the johns in. They have to be attractive and provide the right services at reasonable prices. They have to have opportunities to make enough money to stay and work in the long run. I still observe that most HK chicas are not making any decent money, and most HK clients still cannot afford its services. Boys and girls just keep circulating around the bar gawking at one another...

Imagine McDonald trying to sell big mac's at $20. Of course few people would buy it. That's the situation HK is in right now. Most HK clients are just in there to watch the chicas and occasionally to sniff their crotches with their $1 propinas. Customers are not buying the main services because the prices are just too high and chicas are not doing enough business to keep them working.

I would settle for half-way decent, clean, safe, comfortable, well-lighted, good-smelling places with a bunch of sexy, attractive girls who are free to mingle and flirt with johns for business. A good sound system and sexy lighting are a plus.

Someone should start a chain of strip clubs that would provide nice, good-looking chicas to do FS for $30 in a nice clean room for 30 minutes on the premises. Each girl would probably turn 20 tricks a day instead of 1, well except the butt-ugly ones. Owner would get 30% management fee. That's about $200 to management and $400 to each girl everyday. That would bring in lots more steady income for both management and workers and create a new fast-sex industry that rakes in billion dollar of taxable annual revenue and make a lot of boys and girls as well as the treasury very happy.

Imagine yourself being the proud owners of new McPussy franchises in your local neighborhoods... I can eat a couple Big Puss for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snack every day if the prices are right...

But guys don't visit the Zona Norte for the decor. They come to get laid. And when it's time to head for the hotel they want to go with a hot girl.

I enjoy the Hong Kong Club as much as the next guy. But after I pay top dollar for my beer, fend off greedy waiters, and then cast my gaze upon a selection of underwhelming chubby girls interested only in my cash I sometimes think I'm in a San Diego strip club. I'd gladly give up the laser light show and futbol on the big screens in exchange for a better selection of girls.

Here's what I would do if I ran the Chicago Club. I'd spend a small amount of money to improve the abysmal lighting. Then I'd invest heavily in attracting the hottest girls.

I suspect the reason this doesn't happen is that the other club owners would have a fit. I theorize that even though they compete with each other to attract customers, they present a unified front in the battle between management and labor. Any owner who stepped out of line and started being nice to the girls would probably find himself the cynosure of opprobium.

Bunky

One Wing Low
03-02-10, 08:21
My experience is the opposite from what you are saying.

Every time I walk into CC, the old mesero, who looks like an owl, is always hasseling me to buy drinks, or he would show me the door. The guy is an old jerk. CC meseros are rude.

In HK, if you have a drink in your hand, the meseros would leave you alone. if you dont have a drink, they would occasionally ask, but always leave when you say no. After I buy the first beer at the door, I can go in and out many times and the HK door guys would remember and let me in without hassle. HK meseros are cooler.

How long the chicas stay with you per ficha drink depends on how well you know them. In HK you can count on 20-30 minutes unlimited groping in a lap dance. In CC it's quicker with a lot less touching and groping. I would show the chicas the propinas for them so they stop ordering drinks.

The main reason for not going to CC is a very small selection of chicas, 10-12 at most on weekend, and most CC chicas are just not good-looking. CC chicas are mostly older and heavier, not the prefered types for gringos. The bar purposedly keeps the light very dark, so you can use your imagination in place of reality.

Strip clubs that keep lights very dark are obviously trying to hide the ugliness of their chicas. If their chicas were good-looking, the management would have been parading them around, shining search lights on them.

Most of the time there are no stripper on CC stage until late at night, and CC strippers are not good-looking, even on the dark stage. The sound system in CC is very poor, the music is crappy. I am usually annoyed by the crappy noise in that place.

It's obvious that people vote with their feet. 10 times more guys would rather be in HK than CC...

HK is good at what they do but I kinda like not being pestered all the time by chicas and meseros. Slow small club like CC has its niche for guys like me, pretty easy to get a chica to remember you and to do stuff like dates outside the club later too.. Not as many meseros and customers so they know you and leave you alone after only a few visits. HK is so busy they dont give a shit cause they dont have to unless you really drop alot of money. Never a cover to get in and just look around in CC, and rooms are still just 11 bucks instead of HK's $15 and they dont bug you to pay $1 to rent a coat for the chica to go to the hotel. No stupid HK $3 bag of chips the meseros try to say you ordered.

CC is slower often pretty dead and when you find a chica you like thats cool heck you can park your ass for a long long time with just 1 drink and most chicas will go 2-3 knocks so many 30 min arribas wind up 40 min. Plus nearly all the CC girls will shower after a arriba, most AB and HK chicas wont and just do a sinkwash of their pussy. THink about that when your sucking on you favoritas tits or neck or belly and with high milage HK and AB you might be her 5th or 10th guy of the night... you've essentially got saliva of lots of other guys mouths in yours!

HK has more noise, more people, more shows but most of the time I prefer to just hang out and chat and cuddle with a favorita without too many distractions and eventually take her upstairs and f#ck her.

Member #4533
03-02-10, 17:46
Peter Pan 2009,

Maybe the CC is bad but the afternoon chica provide good BBBJ and BBFS. After a couple of sessions you can expect BBBJCIM. Rent a all day room at the Leyva Hotel next door to the CC for $22 and the chica will sneak out of the CC for your multiple sessions.

One Wing Low
03-03-10, 01:59
Wow, Saddle Back.

If you were doing anyone bare back in the dark CC in the afternoon, it may have been their janitor Jose.

Jose is the only soul in CC during day time. He loves to dress up in the strippers' binkinis like a real girl...

hehehe.

Peter Pan 2009,

Maybe the CC is bad but the afternoon chica provide good BBBJ and BBFS. After a couple of sessions you can expect BBBJCIM. Rent a all day room at the Leyva Hotel next door to the CC for $22 and the chica will sneak out of the CC for your multiple sessions.

One Wing Low
03-04-10, 08:21
The nice thing about HK is I can see 20 strippers and 50 to 60 other chicas in good lighting at all time. I can always find a few sexy, good-looking chicas to feast my eyes on. I just love to sit at HK bar, looking up strippers' gorgeous legs. They look very long and sexy when they are up high. So HK's beers are definitely worth buying.

In other clubs, most of the time the strippers dont match your taste. So you just waste your time sitting there sucking down your beers for nothing. May be 1 in 5 strippers would match my taste and hold my interest in AB and CC.

HK chicas are all cruising around, flirting. If I see a good one, I just pull her in for a $7 ficha drink and half-hour lap dance. Very cheap. You can grope the chica everywhere. One guy even got a BBBJ right in the middle of the bar... HK is far raunchier and sexier than other clubs.

I made much better choices of chicas in HK by flirting, groping, kissing the chicas a long time before I decid to go... I would only go arriba with chicas who show genuine fun and sexy personalities. So most times HK chicas dont disappoint me.

Las Chevelas and Tropical have a few young, skinny, pretty chicas, like 1 in 20. You never know who you are going arriba with.

Again you would have better times in places you are familiar with the people, their system and feel more at ease with.

If the bros would describe how each bar works, and which chicas to look for, we would all have better times.

Zona is great cause guys have different tastes and there are different styles of bars to meet them or street girls since alot of guys hate bars and bargirls. It doesnt mean if its not your style that its bad Peter.

Chicago club is often slow but that can be great since if you like a slower smaller club where you know the girls and they know you and after awhile treat you pretty well and youre not just the 2000th Tom Dick or Harry theyve

If you want a fresh off the bus chica from outside TJ then Bar Tropical is more your style, Spanish is a must though if you really want to connect with a newer chica there. If you like dancing with the chicas and drinking and enjoy Mexican music and dance then LasChevales is for you. LC the place is packed like sardines when there is a popular band playing there. Then the small little bars like are ok if you REALLY like hangin with the locals and your spanish better be really good. If your a gringo or chino you'd better have a thick skin though hehe.

One Wing Low
07-31-10, 00:20
Are you talking about the nasty old man with a big belly, whose face looks like a night owl?

You do have kinky taste to say the least...

they seem to have a new mesero at night kinda tall and good figure who'd Id rather fuck then 80% of the chicas there :)

Belgrath
07-31-10, 04:12
Are you talking about the nasty old man with a big belly, whose face looks like a night owl?

You do have kinky taste to say the least...One Wing Low your mancrush Martin who throws you out for being a codo lookeeloo hasnt been there in awhile... this chica mesero is pretty new looks like late 20's.

Dornyone
07-31-10, 06:47
Capt solo aka Peter Pan, your mancrush Martin who throws you out for being a codo lookeeloo hasnt been there in awhile... this chica mesero is pretty new looks like late 20's.
Aka One wing low...... :) we are all so clueless...

One Wing Low
07-31-10, 19:52
Was in CC about 9PM Friday night. The place was pretty dark and dead. There were about 10 girls sitting along the long bar gossiping among themselves, not showing any interest in the johns. They look like a bunch of losers...

About 5 guys were in the place. 1 fairly attractive girl was stripping but noone was watching. A group of 6 Asian guys walked in then walked right back out...

The 2 young sisters upgraded their hair and clothing so they look young and hip. The older sister screws but the younger one would only do ficha drinks. She went to work in HK for a while, then came back to Chicago. The rest of the girls are older, chubby and ordinary looking. They may be the perfect models for the Mexican taste, but mine ran along the slim, fit, lanky types. So the CC chicas are not worth spending time with for me.

There were only 3 or 4 meseros. The new young and tall mesera was sitting at the short bar, smiling broadly, not out hustling drinks. She looks far more sexy and attractive than the rest of the chicas. I would much rather buy her drinks and fuck her than the rest of them...

I was gonna find out what it takes to get her in bed, but the allure of the young, sexy HK girls was much stronger and more urgent... So I just walked out of the door instead of wasting time getting bored.

If Chicago could bring in better looking girls, who are more outgoing and know how to act sexy... they could still turn the place around. Chicago would probably have to pay a few good-looking chicas to hang around to bring in the johns.

Knowing the young sister would make only 2 or 3 ficha drinks a night, some nights none, it's very hard for the chicas to make a living in Chicago.

Capt solo aka Peter Pan, your mancrush Martin who throws you out for being a codo lookeeloo hasnt been there in awhile... this chica mesero is pretty new looks like late 20's.

One Wing Low
08-01-10, 06:27
A few years ago, a friend had a GF relationship with a Adelita’s chica. She was average-looking, not the most popular girl in Adelita. He spoke zero Spanish, not even counting from 1 to 10. She speaks no English.

He would spend weekends at her apartment and had multiple sex sessions with her every night after she got home from the bar. She would make sure that he was completely sexually satisfied by draining him of any sexual energy he ever had. If he wanted a few tacos, she would go out and buy them to make sure he had no chance of tangling with other chicas.

She never demanded any money or favors from the guy. He would buy food and take her out to movies and eat out when he was in TJ. The guy got married and stopped going to TJ for a few years, finally lost touch with her…

Recently he was trying to have a similar relationship with a young girl in Chicago Club, who made it known that she would only sit for ficha drinks but would not go arriba. Her ficha drink in Chicago usually lasted half hour. The guy took liberties squeezing her breasts and fingering her pussy, but she would not go arriba.

After many sittings in Chicago, going to her house way out in the East side, and a few botched dates … it was obvious that she was not looking for a BF relationship, but only looking to be paid well for the time she spends with the clients. Looks like it’s very hard to make a living in TJ. The chicas are under constant pressure to earn that money to survive

When they find nice guys, bar girls would typically play games to monopolize the guys so they spend all their money on them, not other chicas. The guys who have personal relationships with bar girls end up paying a lot for presents and emergency spendings... It could be very expensive.

It's just a game for bar girls. Even thought he TJ girls are very nice and proper, I would rather keep the relationships on professional basis, so I know exactly how much I am paying for what, and I can do it with whatever chicas who strike my fancy at the moment...

One Wing Low
08-02-10, 01:12
2 young sistas work in CC. The younger one is a short, chubby girl, probably 4'10 with a cherubic face and big round ass. She would not go arriba. I think her name is Cindy, but you shoud be able to find out who she is.

Re the HK girls, most of them would go arriba except very few. The little girl America would go to VIP room to be finger fucked but would not go to the hotel due to a jealous novio, go figure. She got pregnant and left her HK job. A few edecanes models used to refuse to go to hotel, but after the raid, those staying as strippers are now all anxious to fuck for money... hehehe. Competition among the sexy, beautiful girls in HK is brutal...

Since you seem to know the in and outs (!) of lots of Chicago chicas, and you apparently speak Spanish well, the bros all pin hope on you to corrupt the new, tall mesera so she would go arriba with beautiful body and her sexy attitude. Would be very nice to screw a new, fresh girl who have not been jaded by the 10,000's dicks poking around TJ.

Let us know how she is in bed...

Which CC chica wont go arriba? Pretty much they all do. Usually its only the new recruits that try to pull that shit for awhile till they learn they gotta fuck or make hardly any money or else the guys gonna move on to another chica who will fuck or else the chica moves onto HK where they can pull that shit if they are hot or sharky enough. HK is the place where alot of the hottest chicas and dancers dont want to arriba since they make plenty off of tips and drinks. HK is definitely for you then if you like mercenary chicas heheh, couple of buddies tonight ran into the drink only Hong Kong chicas who dont want to fuck... wtf? Even in alot of your reports you also have run into alot of HK chicas that dont arriba or quote way high prices like $80 or 100 for 1/2 hour cause they are just not that hungry to want to fuck for 60 or less.

Hehe thats one good thing about CC is its dead enough so no chica can last long without fucking, unless she hooks some real suckers... one recent one trying to not fuck in a puta bar changed her mind for me tonight after about a couple of weeks of low earnings

One Wing Low
08-02-10, 23:58
After fingering her wet, juicy snatch, did you lick your fingers yum yum, smearing them over your face, picking your nose, or rubbing them into your eyes ... ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphilis

One Wing Low
08-03-10, 19:57
OK. I am only kidding... I hope you did not sweat and wet your pant all night last night ...hehe.

With the mandatory health checks for bar girls, it's unlikely that you would have caught serious diseases in TJ. Due to lack of health requirements, the probablility of catching HIV, AIDS, Herpes, Syphilis, Gonorrhea with pay or non-pay girls... is a lot higher in Asia and Africa, specifically in Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar etc.

A cold and sore throat are probably the least threatening infection you can catch with TJ bar girls. I have never gotten colds from TJ although sometimes I do DFK and cunnilingus, if the girls really turn me on...

Just remember that viral diseases like HIV, AIDs or Herpes have long incubation periods with no symptoms. Everyone should have at least annual health check up with comprehensive blood tests to make sure...

After fingering her wet, juicy snatch, did you lick your
fingers yum yum, smearing them over your face, picking your nose, or rubbing them into your eyes ... ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphilis

One Wing Low
10-10-10, 17:36
There are 2 new meseras in Chicago, in about late 20's. Both are tall, lithe, looking prettier and sexier than the fuck chicas in the club.

What the hell is going on?

There were hardly 5 clients in the joints when I walked in 10PM last weekend. The chicas all sat along the bar looking bored and hungry. Most of then are the chubby, low intelligence type. Gone is the past when Chicago was stocked with movie-star quality girls. After so many complaints, the light is a little brighter now, so you can see the girls even fatter, older and uglier than your own imagination. Hehe.

The 2 meseras look nice, clean, beautitful. Wonder if any bros had any luck taking them upstairs. It's a sad state of affairs when Chicago's meseras are prettier than the club girls.

And this same Chicago owner allegely took over Adelita? Given a little time he would probably run it into the ground too. I walk in Adelita every weekend looking at chicas standing around stiffly and silently like zombies. Not too many sexy, flirtsy, good-looking chicas there any more. They all wait for you to buy ficha drinks before they start talking.

Tourists and mongers have been avoiding Tijuana since the last 2 years.compared to years past, there is hardly 1/5 foot traffic in La Zona and Coahuila alley at night on weekends. There is severe excess capacity in La Zona clubs for sure. Bar owners and chicas would be very smart to reduce prices and improve services to bring in new clients.

One Wing Low
06-20-11, 06:58
Went in about 8 PM on Friday night. There were about a dozen guys with the same number of chicas sitting around.

A big hairy guy was lying on the stage with his pants down his ankles, shaving cream covering his crotch. A naked girl was on top of him humping then stopping again and again. A mesero was hovering the couple, applying more shaving cream to strategic areas. . . Nobody was watching the show. It looked very sleazy and low-class.

Could not find any girl attractive enough so left within 5 minutes of walking in.

One Wing Low
04-14-15, 06:36
Korean guys paid for Abalone with their lives.

Is it abalone dive season yet? Every year Fish and Wildlife deputies arrest dozens poacher harvesting out of season.

Three abalone divers drown off Northern California coast.

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Three men drowned as they dived for abalone off the rocky coast of Northern California's Mendocino County after becoming trapped by pounding surf in a narrow channel, authorities said on Monday.

The Mendocino County Sheriff's Office said the accident happened after five men entered Caspar Anchorage Bay on Sunday afternoon to dive for red abalone, a large, edible mollusk hunted for sport along the coast north of San Francisco Bay.

Witnesses said rough waves made for poor diving conditions, with swells 7 to 8 feet tall, Sergeant Joseph Comer of the sheriff's office, said in a statement.

A fisherman alerted rescuers, who arrived by boat and helicopter and pulled two of the victims onto Caspar Beach, police said. Despite life-saving efforts, both were pronounced dead at the scene, Comer said. Four hours later, the body of the third victim was found floating in a nearby cove.

The other two divers were uninjured, police said.

Authorities identified the three dead as Tae Won Oh, 49, of Dublin, California, Hyun Kook Shin, 49, of Suwanee, Georgia, and a 53-year-old man from Fort Lee, New Jersey, whose name was withheld pending notification of his family.

(Reporting by Emmett Berg in San Francisco; Editing by Daniel Wallis and Peter Cooney).

Jackie888
04-14-15, 18:39
Went in about 8 PM on Friday night. There were about a dozen guys with the same number of chicas sitting around.

A big hairy guy was lying on the stage with his pants down his ankles, shaving cream covering his crotch. A naked girl was on top of him humping then stopping again and again. A mesero was hovering the couple, applying more shaving cream to strategic areas. . . Nobody was watching the show. It looked very sleazy and low-class.

Could not find any girl attractive enough so left within 5 minutes of walking in.I want to take all the girls from Dolce & Gabanna and put them into Chicago. Dolce & Gabanna is a new club next to La Perla Restaurant. There are girls there only after 9 pm on the weekends. They are relatively young and according to the doorman "have low mileage on them. " His words, not mine. LOL.

One Wing Low
04-14-15, 19:30
I went in D & G a few times, never found any girls worth fucking. So I just scoot.

The same for tropical. Never found any girls worth looking at twice despite what other guys say.

It's strange that Hong Kong manages to recruit some of the best-looking girls in the world, and other bars are just doing shit.

HK owners are probably screwing 20 of these girls a day, all bare back, especially tall, beautiful blondes.

I want to take all the girls from Dolce & Gabanna and put them into Chicago. Dolce & Gabanna is a new club next to La Perla Restaurant. There are girls there only after 9 pm on the weekends. They are relatively young and according to the doorman "have low mileage on them. " His words, not mine. LOL.

Jackie888
04-15-15, 00:53
I went in D & G a few times, never found any girls worth fucking. So I just scoot.

The same for tropical. Never found any girls worth looking at twice despite what other guys say.

It's strange that Hong Kong manages to recruit some of the best-looking girls in the world, and other bars are just doing shit.

HK owners are probably screwing 20 of these girls a day, all bare back, especially tall, beautiful blondes.Hmmmm. I can sell all of my wordly possessions, move to Tijuana and try to buy a minority share of HK. Didn't a certain Saint sell all of his worldy possessions too. ?

One Wing Low
04-17-15, 05:06
When you become a HK owner, you owe me a life-time diamond VIP card, free all I can drink, free all I can screw, any day, any time, no exceptions, forever in the club.

Hmmmm. I can sell all of my wordly possessions, move to Tijuana and try to buy a minority share of HK. Didn't a certain Saint sell all of his worldy possessions too?

Jackie888
04-18-15, 21:35
When you become a HK owner, you owe me a life-time diamond VIP card, free all I can drink, free all I can screw, any day, any time, no exceptions, forever in the club.All you can screw? You're being a tad greedy aren't you?

Anyways, several girls from other less known clubs have mentioned that they are planning to work at HK in the near future. While not a waiting list, it seems as though HK gets the creme de la creme of the girls. One of the best Adelitas girl now works at HK. And for 3 weeks, the best looking girl from Tropicals worked at HK before returning to Tropicals. HK also gets the prettiest Alley ones. Their business model is kicking ass. Harvard Busines School should send a team here to do research.